PDA

View Full Version : Scams, Hustles & General Bullshit from Chicks

Mr Enternational
11-04-21, 00:15
I think this thread is long overdue. Somewhere board members can go and quickly find out the game chicks may be attempting to run on them.

Mr Enternational
11-04-21, 00:24
This is the second chick that has told me she has an appointment for a passport, but is exactly 100,000 pesos short. This is a normal chick that I know and have been with several times. We even took a trip to San Andres together. I told her the same as I told the last chick. If you do not have 100,000 for the passport, how are you going to have money to use it to travel? Traveling somewhere that requires a passport costs way more than that measly 100,000.

P. S. A Colombian passport costs 169,000 pesos.

HotelAl
11-04-21, 13:27
Great response to her request. Love it.

This is the second chick that has told me she has an appointment for a passport, but is exactly 100,000 pesos short. This is a normal chick that I know and have been with several times. We even took a trip to San Andres together. I told her the same as I told the last chick. If you do not have 100,000 for the passport, how are you going to have money to use it to travel? Traveling somewhere that requires a passport costs way more than that measly 100,000.

P. S. A Colombian passport costs 169,000 pesos.

Md955
11-04-21, 15:14
I would say just don't give any money to these girls period. They will cry about not having money for food or rent or they have a family friend in the hospital or whatever other excuse. They're all the same, they want to fleece you out of as much of your money as they can. They will always make up some new sob story, a new one every other day. Don't give them a single penny.

Remember, they're most likely fucking a dozen other foreigners that week, she isn't your girl, just your turn. Ask yourself what they did before you came along to make money. How did they survive without you? Easy. Don't waste your money on these chicks.

Don't be that guy sending his "girlfriend" hundreds or thousands of US dollars every month while she's banging her real Colombian boyfriend every night.