PDA

View Full Version : 7-day SHA+ hotels allowing guests?

Crocodilexp
11-09-21, 04:42
Looks like I'll need to go to Bangkok using the 7-day SHA+ option (can't do 1-day test and go). After the first day, I'll be free to go around, but will I be able to bring a girl back to the hotel?

Are any of the SHA+ hotels are girl-friendly, namely not raising a fuss or charging a fee for visitors (more than one, I suppose). Taking their ID is fine with me. What's the best SHA+ 7-day hotel option for a monger?

NicFrenchy
11-09-21, 05:20
Looks like I'll need to go to Bangkok using the 7-day SHA+ option (can't do 1-day test and go). After the first day, I'll be free to go around, but will I be able to bring a girl back to the hotel?

Are any of the SHA+ hotels are girl-friendly, namely not raising a fuss or charging a fee for visitors (more than one, I suppose). Taking their ID is fine with me. What's the best SHA+ 7-day hotel option for a monger?SHA+ hotels should not raise a fuss about the girls, but always best to ask beforehands.

I met girls at a few hotels in Bangkok (they booked the room and I joined them later) = Marriott Marquis, Oakwood Suites, Carlton hotel, Skyview hotel next to emporium. None of them said a peep.

Downandup
11-09-21, 09:11
I am close to booking a trip, I can use the test and go so I contacted a few hotels about bringing in a girl after a negative pcr test. One said that they would not allow visitors to the floor used by SHA+ at all and a second said that they would allow visitors. I would arrive at the airport about midday and I am hoping for an early test result so that I don't lose an evening over a short trip.