PDA

View Full Version : Access of ISG on Mobile App

ChillGags
11-21-21, 10:38
It would be really great if we could have an app to access the content. Logging in time and again is a time consuming process. Instead having an app would be more convenient.

Thoughts please.

LibertineStar
05-09-22, 20:56
It would be really great if we could have an app to access the content. Logging in time and again is a time consuming process. Instead having an app would be more convenient.

Thoughts please.Creating a mobile app is near impossible on iOS and time consuming on Android. What can be done is to create a more mobile friendly site. I'm a backend developer and even I can think of a myriad of ways to modernize the site beyond 2006. I don't have any control over things though.

LibertineStar
08-20-22, 04:53
Creating a mobile app is near impossible on iOS and time consuming on Android. What can be done is to create a more mobile friendly site. I'm a backend developer and even I can think of a myriad of ways to modernize the site beyond 2006. I don't have any control over things though.I'll clarify my comment here. It's certainly possible to create "an app" on iOS. The issue is getting approval from Apple.

Param Ahmad
10-08-22, 05:39
With Windows, the stripchat.com ad covering entire screen can be cancelled by selecting the "X" in the upper right corner of the stripchat.com window, but the stripchat.com ad blocks my repeated attempts to access internationalsexguide. NL when I'm using an Android smartphone. Sometimes typing in the URL of ISG again works, but other times repeated attempts to view ISG are blocked by the stripchat.com ad with no workaround I can find.

LegendaryDary
10-08-22, 12:39
Creating a mobile app is near impossible on iOS and time consuming on Android. What can be done is to create a more mobile friendly site. I'm a backend developer and even I can think of a myriad of ways to modernize the site beyond 2006. I don't have any control over things though.Yes what we need is web app that is device friendly, meaning it can run on all screen. I am mobile app developer and it's definitely not easy to by pass content verification / policies that google / apple store enforces for such services.