PDA

View Full Version : Ciudad Juarez

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Cienega32
05-23-08, 18:14
The last two times I've been to J-town the bridge crossings have only been about 10 minutes or so, before the violence it was 1-2 hours. I can't say i'm too upset about that.
It's absolutely noticable. Last Tuesday I went over, my parking area of choice was wide open, the bridge car traffic was very thin and many things were closed - but that was Tuesday.

The Friday before, the traffic and parking was the same way and, like you, have no complaints about that at all! I just feel like I'm more easily 'found' by the "Juarez Finest" bunch but I'm just a simple 3 block radius type of guy most of the time - sometimes even 4...

Tuesday I wandered into Colorado and it was dead - maybe 6 people total. Laura's is still reopened but Chito no longer owns/operates it, according to the bartender. It's been redone inside a little bit. 2 or 3 chunky chicas at the bar that had me turn around and leave pretty quickly.

Amazona's was closed, as it was Friday nite and some different people told me that it is indeed 'closed' now.

Meat Loaf
05-23-08, 19:07
I'm just a simple 3 block radius type of guy most of the time - sometimes even 4.I love that statement!

Tim32
05-24-08, 03:59
Was to Sirenas today, 5 chicas, 5-8, went for std $40. But got horny and for a rather large tip went for BBBJCIM. Wonderful.

Cienega32
05-24-08, 07:29
I love that statement!And all true, at that. I've always enjoyed the feel of El Centro until recently as in when they started that beautification scam and started tearing a few things down and others closed from lack of business. I used to like the street market area until they ran them all out as well. But it seems like a lot of that whole area lost much of its character and general friendliness since then.

From time to time, I would bus over to Villa Manport for an overniter. I've never hit the ProNaf area but have wanted to until the recent rash of crap in that area. So, in all reality and by past choices, I am just that - a 3 or 4 block kinda guy. Hey wait - I did walk down to that old locomotive just south of the Juarez Monument one day and dug The Doors at Carta Blanca another.

I'm just a simple old man with simple old dreams and very easy to please. I don't need anything more than a few blocks to get there and prefer the short walk. There's a certain charm that I find inside of shadows and crumbling street paths anyway.

Now, if someone would only import a bus load or two of some Asian honey then I might even go as far as 5 or 6 blocks...

EnormusDick
05-24-08, 14:13
And all true, at that. I've always enjoyed the feel of El Centro until recently as in when they started that beautification scam and started tearing a few things down and others closed from lack of business. I used to like the street market area until they ran them all out as well. But it seems like a lot of that whole area lost much of its character and general friendliness since then.

From time to time, I would bus over to Villa Manport for an overniter. I've never hit the ProNaf area but have wanted to until the recent rash of crap in that area. So, in all reality and by past choices, I am just that - a 3 or 4 block kinda guy. Hey wait - I did walk down to that old locomotive just south of the Juarez Monument one day and dug The Doors at Carta Blanca another.

I'm just a simple old man with simple old dreams and very easy to please. I don't need anything more than a few blocks to get there and prefer the short walk. There's a certain charm that I find inside of shadows and crumbling street paths anyway.

Now, if someone would only import a bus load or two of some Asian honey then I might even go as far as 5 or 6 blocks...I feel the same way about Asian women also. If you are ever in north Jersey there are so many AMP's you would go nuts. This is a girl I used to see on a regular basis. The best part is the massage is exellent especially the Korean AMP's. The Chinese girls are the best when it comes to looks and sex. Sorry the pic wouldn't download.

Meat Loaf
05-24-08, 14:54
And all true, at that. I've always enjoyed the feel of El Centro until recently as in when they started that beautification scam and started tearing a few things down and others closed from lack of business. I used to like the street market area until they ran them all out as well. But it seems like a lot of that whole area lost much of its character and general friendliness since then.

Now, if someone would only import a bus load or two of some Asian honey then I might even go as far as 5 or 6 blocks...As much bullsh*t as I write it still holds true that the 3 or 4 block radius is lots of fun and action packed. Many pesos have been spent and much bullsh*t has happened in search of Juarez action, but el centro still holds the most centralized attractions. Fact: Juarez girls don't leave the house so unless you work the friendship network or catch them on the street or performing other life functions you will not meet any new chicas! Juarez is actually boring outside of the 3 or 4 block radius unles the above is performed.

What will Stout Verga say about the above statements? (Mugroso wrote that I can't communicate with him in any fashion so I will not ask his opinion regarding the 3 or 4 block radius. Damn. I actually like the guy, but he doesn't like Meat Loaf the person, the band, or the meal. Is he American? )

EnormusDick
05-24-08, 15:10
Her is the pic of Chinese Massage girl.

I had to resize it.

EnormusDick
05-24-08, 15:16
Not always, but almost, I found that to be the case with Cd. Juarez hookers! In it for the money and not the fun.Do you know of any hookers who are not in it for the money? If you had to fuck 20 different girls a day I doubt if it would be fun after the first 10. But I could be wrong.

Cienega32
05-24-08, 19:24
I feel the same way about Asian women also. If you are ever in north Jersey there are so many AMP's you would go nuts.
25 years in Vegas... there's one or two AMPs there as well... If there's a strip mall with at least 4 or 5 doors in it, one will be an AMP.

As far as the Juarez chicas and the money aspect - my very first venture in the Cd, during a cross-country road trip, resulted in meeting a cute, mid-20s food server on a break at a juice stand. A couple of todo la noches and a very pleasant time with a girl who, on the way to the hotel, became infuriated when I suggested giving her money; insinuating that she was a puta.

Of course, when I said goodbye, she had no problem with the 'gift' I gave her to "go shopping with for something nice" but only after convincing her it was nothing more than a gift and I had no time to take her myself.

On my way back, I stopped in again and when she saw me, she left work mid-shift for more todo la noche. I thought that was pretty cool and made my first impression of Juarez a good one. Before moving to NM, I would run into her now and again when I came out here but she ended up, IIRC, going home (Durango?) to her sick father. Never hinted or asked for money once.

Never happened again with any others that I met casually. Tho' there has been one or two from MPs on their day off. One drove up from the airport area to meet me at the bridge! No money ever mentioned or hinted at but it always managed to sneak into their bag when they weren't looking.

It really made me ponder the economics of 'womanhood' in Juarez and came to realize that, to some, the industry that so many of them are in, is just that - a job.

In the end, I guess there are those who are "on the clock" 24/7, others that just like to have fun and some that don't live the life at all and just enjoy being treated like 'normal women' outside of the job.

Sorting them all out can be entertaining...

Palamides
05-24-08, 22:48
I always appreciate your comments and outlook Cienega32. An artfully written nostalgic yet melancholoy post. Hey. I can remember seeing the CNN national broadcasts about the voilence in Juarez years ago and I still keep going. Granted I'm not a true monger, but the potential is always there still to make a friend, get a number and add something to the standard sex act we pay for. It's up to us I think. The girls don't know what we are there for: to get off, have sex with a stranger, enjoy a perversion, seek acceptance, find affection. Honesty is the best policy and treating people how we like to be treated certainly works with sex workers. Thinking about those 20 sex partners think of this. These women normally see the worst in men. To treat them with dignity and respect to make their job as "fun" as possible can lead to a better experience. The upside of this latest dangerous situation is bridge lines are non existent and the girls are probably desparate for some business. So be safe, be smart, and be gentle. Until its time to not be gentle.

WS6
05-25-08, 01:45
in all the senses of the word.

Popped over this "Death Threat" Saturday afternoon to see how things were going in Juarez. Traffic on the streets seemed normal, except for the military convoy of about 4 vehicles with automatic weapons bristling out the windows. And the Ma Deuce in the bed of one of them was a real eye grabber.

The parking lot at Genesis was completely empty, I had the girls all to myself, and the lineup looked pretty good. Chose Deanna (Diana?), a petite morenita with the hoop earing action going, hoping it was the well reviewed girl oft mentioned here. Price still 300p.

She had a different accent (said she was from Durango), very nice B cups, pretty face, and not too much damage from the 2 kids she told me she had. I asked how business was, she said it was very slow, thought customers were afraid due to the threats. I told her the scariest part of my trip over was all the lunatics in traffic, both sides of the border. Forget the bullets, the dirtbag in the Homeland Security sedan that cut me off near the free bridge was the only thing that puckered me up.

All I can say is, I'm glad I decided to go on over, cause Deanna is top notch all the way. Decent massage, but when she slid on top of me for the titty rub all up and down my back, it was a bit of heaven on earth. Then she lay on me, nuzzling on my neck and ears, whispering sweet nothings to me. Drove me into a frenzy that required I flip over and have her fill her mouth with a nice chunk of Senor Ocho.

CBJ was super sexy, girl really gave it a good work out. Then she hopped on for some CG, reasonably snug for 2 kids. Those chi chis bouncing in my face were super suckable (those nipples, mmmmmmm), so I had at it, giving them a good massage too. Then it was time for my position favorito, estilo perrito. Excellent view, and the sight of those globos bouncing around in the mirror just made me want to pound her harder. So I did; popped so hard I thought I was going to pass out.

I staggered out to my car and wondered how the line at the bridge was going to be. Answer... nearly non existant. Maybe 2 cars in the lane I got in. Muchachos, this is prime time for hitting up the girls at the MPs, and they are ready and eager for customers to show up. Do your duty!

Meat Loaf
05-25-08, 15:45
Do you know of any hookers who are not in it for the money? If you had to fuck 20 different girls a day I doubt if it would be fun after the first 10. But I could be wrong.This gave me the biggest, most natural laugh I've had in years!

You may be correct which is why I befriend the hooker for a few days before f*cking her in hopes that it delivers higher quality sex.

Meat Loaf
05-25-08, 15:46
If you want Asian massage girls just go to Houston, Texas.

12 hour drive from El Paso.

Coyote79
05-25-08, 18:23
Saw Laura.
She's a 26 yo morena with very long dark thick hair.
She's about 5'9", "A" to "B" cup, and not fat.

She was tons of fun. Excellent service.

Probably won't repeat soon--want a shorter girl.
With her heels on she looks over 6'.

EnormusDick
05-25-08, 22:22
Saw Laura.

She's a 26 yo morena with very long dark thick hair.

She's about 5'9", "A" to "B" cup, and not fat.

She was tons of fun. Excellent service.

Probably won't repeat soon--want a shorter girl.

With her heels on she looks over 6'.I saw her when I was there last, I knew I should have chosen her. I went over to genesis and had Diana, which was good but I couldn't stop thinking of that tall girl at anali. Now that you say she was fun, I can hardly wait to try her. Btw what is a morena? Is that like a MILF?

Palamides
05-26-08, 06:59
I saw her when I was there last, I knew I should have chosen her. I went over to genesis and had Diana, which was good but I couldn't stop thinking of that tall girl at anali. Now that you say she was fun, I can hardly wait to try her. Btw what is a morena? Is that like a MILF?Morena means dark hair (and dark skin?) Brunette

Pelliroja = redhead

Rubia=blond

Guera=blond and light skin/gold skin

Coyote79
05-26-08, 17:25
Now that you say she was fun, I can hardly wait to try her. Btw what is a morena? Is that like a MILF?
yeah you will have fun with her.
The manager told me she will be working today, Memorial Day.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Morena
"morena" means native-looking--i.e. dark.

Coyote79
05-26-08, 21:52
If you want Asian massage girls just go to Houston, Texas.

12 hour drive from El Paso.
They use to be very common in California.
I guess they can't make it work here b/c LE is too stict about MPs.

Cienega32
05-27-08, 01:04
They use to be very common in California.
I guess they can't make it work here b/c LE is too stict about MPs.
Vegas has been tightening the screws on both the AAMPs and AMPs. Operation Dollhouse shuttered a couple of my favorite AAMPs. They're trying rewrite the ordinances concerning MPs and "Massage service". Early closing, etc.

With all the crap that goes on in the streets before all eyes, one has to wonder why so much concern over what's behind closed doors between 2 consenters.

License them all and if they provide HEs then so be it.

EnormusDick
05-27-08, 03:12
Vegas has been tightening the screws on both the AAMPs and AMPs. Operation Dollhouse shuttered a couple of my favorite AAMPs. They're trying rewrite the ordinances concerning MPs and "Massage service". Early closing, etc.

With all the crap that goes on in the streets before all eyes, one has to wonder why so much concern over what's behind closed doors between 2 consenters.

License them all and if they provide HEs then so be it.Thats what they do in NJ, because they pay taxes, sw's sure don't.

EnormusDick
05-27-08, 23:44
Saw Laura @ Anali, nice girl. I don't think I would recommend her though. She wanted too much money for any extras. I think Diana's a better choice imho.

Coyote79
05-28-08, 16:38
Saw Laura @ Anali, nice girl. I don't think I would recommend her though. She wanted too much money for any extras. I think Diana's a better choice imho.
I paid her 150 pesos for each extra

Mee Wee
05-29-08, 07:00
Over Memorial Day weekend, main drag was quiet. Took a walking tour solo. Went over Sat morning, walked down Juarez, skirted over to Mariscal. Went around gymnasium and down to cathedral. Everyone looked like an IED could go off at any moment. Everyone had their eye on their next cover position. Walked around mercado southeast of cathedral. Most businesses closed. Took local bus x vicente guerrero east bound. 45 cents. Got off on Peru. North 1 block on corner. Partook of Felinas. Erika. Grim Reaper tattoo on lower back. Makes it kind of eerie. Good rub, CBJ, multiple pos, end mish. Nice conversation. Thin, tight bod despite kids. Short.. Continued walking north 3 west 1-2 to Luxxor. Met tall brown skinny, cute face. BBBJ, multiple pos, end mish. Same coin as other reports.

Juarez was deserted at night according to other reports.

Went over on Mon morning, walked down Juarez. Jumped on bus x vicente guerrero. 45 cents. Repeated Erika except for BBBJ.

Jumped on another east bound bus x vicente guerrero. 45 cents. Bus turned past baseball field, jumped off. Went east 1-2 blocks looked north on west side of street and bingo genesis. Parking lot empty. Walked in met karen, 23, short, tiny, tight. Talked to her. Total gfe. Thought she had a chance. BBBJ, multiple pos, end mish. Worn out. Returned on bus x 16 back to centro, too hot to walk took santa fe bridge bus. 45 cents each.

Went to Jalisco cafe on 7th street after crossing back and had ideal corrida comida with beef soup and enchiladas. Great weekend! All solo!

Peace,

Penguin

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Meat Loaf
06-03-08, 19:04
The board has been empty for several days now, what happened?

Justsomeim
06-04-08, 20:49
The board has been empty for several days now, what happened?That's what I'm saying, used to see 4 or 5 posts a day. Maybe everybody quit going because of the violence, I just haven't the opportunity recently and I hate having to use a BC. Where's the chica love fellas?

Clydesdale
06-05-08, 19:37
Cesar's Palace was dead Friday night. I saw 2 dancers and a few customers. I'm glad I wasn't there a few nights later, dead would have had a different meaning. If it had its normal crowd there probably would have been more injuries. Panama was packed Friday night. There were more women and customers than I've seen in a long time.

Eduardo's was well stocked with babes last night. They have moved the dance floor to the center of the room. Hollywood also had a few hotties. One in particular almost made my eyes drop out of my head. She was petite with a small firm waist and an ass to die for. Sorry, I don't remember her name. The quality at Queens was decent too. Ano Nuevo was full of gordas.

Aracely at Hollywood told me that almost no Americans are coming anymore. It's a buyer's market gents!

Xfactors
06-05-08, 19:53
Cesar's Palace was dead Friday night. I saw 2 dancers and a few customers. I'm glad I wasn't there a few nights later, dead would have had a different meaning. If it had its normal crowd there probably would have been more injuries.What happened?

Clydesdale
06-06-08, 03:57
What happened?

5 people were shot, the owner, bartender, a dancer, and 2 customers. As far as I know, no one was killed. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Meat Loaf
06-06-08, 14:14
Cesar's Palace was dead Friday night - I saw 2 dancers and a few customers. I'm glad I wasn't there a few nights later, dead would have had a different meaning. If it had its normal crowd there probably would have been more injuries. Panama was packed Friday night. There were more women and customers than I've seen in a long time.

Eduardo's was well stocked with babes last night. They have moved the dance floor to the center of the room. Hollywood also had a few hotties. One in particular almost made my eyes drop out of my head. She was petite with a small firm waist and an ass to die for. Sorry, I don't remember her name. The quality at Queens was decent too. Ano Nuevo was full of gordas.

Aracely at Hollywood told me that almost no Americans are coming anymore. It's a buyer's market gents!Where is Cesar's Palace?

Mugroso
06-06-08, 22:45
5 people were shot, the owner, bartender, a dancer, and 2 customers. As far as I know, no one was killed. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The dancer was shot in the ass. What a shame, I understand she was 18 so we all know what happens to asses in Mexico after a couple of years.

Mugroso

Meat Loaf
06-07-08, 11:40
the dancer was shot in the ass. what a shame, i understand she was 18 so we all know what happens to asses in mexico after a couple of years.

mugrosogreat comment! so true, so true. my friend actually calls them "[CodeWord132] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord132) asses" cause they fall and look like a pile of shit resting at the bottom and spread out.

Gallo Ingles
06-07-08, 12:30
Where is Cesar's Palace?On Calle Bolivia, about 1 block north of 16 de Septiembre.

Actually just around the corner from the Luxxor MP.

Coyote79
06-09-08, 11:03
I couldn't stop thinking of that tall girl at anali. Now that you say she was fun, I can hardly wait to try her. So how was she?

EnormusDick
06-09-08, 17:18
so how was she?She wanted 50 usd tip for BBBJ. I have never paid more than 20 usd so I wasn't happy about that. She was very friendly and nice looking but I don't think I would pick her again.

Coyote79
06-11-08, 03:32
She wanted 50 usd tip for BBBJ.
fuckin' A!! u were right about the extras being too much!!

When I saw her I paid 150 pesos for each extra.
But I didn't ask for a BBBJ though.

JackRabbit69
06-11-08, 15:54
Does anyone know where the Siesta Hotel is on San lorenzo street, it seems the girls from Juarezescorts.com always want to meet there. What kind of neighborhood is it and has anyone had any experience with these girls. With all the recent shootings, I'm concerned about going too deep in Juarez.

JackRabbit69

EnormusDick
06-12-08, 22:22
Does anyone know where the Siesta Hotel is on San lorenzo street, it seems the girls from Juarezescorts.com always want to meet there. What kind of neighborhood is it and has anyone had any experience with these girls. With all the recent shootings, I'm concerned about going too deep in Juarez.

JackRabbit69I tried going to that website and it didn't come up. I also tried that Relajate en Juarez which seems to be gone as well. Does anyone know wtf is going on ?

Blue Panda1
06-12-08, 23:50
I tried going to that website and it didn't come up. I also tried that Relajate en Juarez which seems to be gone as well. Does anyone know wtf is going on ?Its escortsjuarez not juarezescorts try that

JackRabbit69
06-13-08, 05:39
Guess I will ask Member #2479, too bad the Great Meat Loaf hasn't blessed up with his presence, Member #2479 is the best ever, don't know why he got kicked off this board.

JackRabbit69

Cienega32
06-13-08, 06:04
Where is this strip club (La Parroquia de Chuy)that's mentioned under "Sophia" on escortsjuarez?

Admin
06-13-08, 18:34
Guess I will ask Member #2479, too bad the Great Meat Loaf hasn't blessed up with his presence, Member #2479 is the best ever, don't know why he got kicked off this board.

JackRabbit69=====================================================

Hi JR,

Member #2479 has not been "kicked off" ths board. However, he has been limited to his own thread since February. This was necessary because Member #2479 has in the past been very argumentative, rascist, deliberatly misspelling bit-ch and wh-ore, demanding that other members retract their complaints against him, posting photos with messages that he will post more if he's "released" from his own thread, etc.

Thanks,

Jackson

EnormusDick
06-13-08, 19:47
I was watching the noon news, and someone tried to burn down JB's bar or the new Luxxor bar upstairs. They left a note about revenge being sweet. Wtf is going on with all the violence against bars. I thought all the problems were about drug cartels. Does anyone know what's really going on ? I hope they don't start torching mp's

Mugroso
06-15-08, 10:05
I was watching the noon news, and someone tried to burn down JB's bar or the new Luxxor bar upstairs. They left a note about revenge being sweet. Wtf is going on with all the violence against bars. I thought all the problems were about drug cartels. Does anyone know what's really going on ? I hope they don't start torching mp's

Don't sit with your back to the door, MPs and bars are connected in some way or another, its called money laundering.

A big bar owner was wasted not more than a month ago.

Mugroso

Bufford TJ
06-15-08, 10:10
Does anyone know where the Siesta Hotel is

JackRabbit69The Siesta Motel is by the curva de San Lorenzo look for that sphere restaurant/nightclub (sorry forgot name) and the motel is right across the street.

GrassHopping
06-15-08, 18:44
Don't sit with your back to the door, MPs and bars are connected in some way or another, its called money laundering.

A big bar owner was wasted not more than a month ago.

MugrosoThat big bar owner who was shot outside Arriba Chihuahua was actually the ex-boyfriend of a friend of mine. Apprently it is (just like most other violent crimes) drug-related. I guess he didn't want anything to do with drugs anymore but looks like they gave him the way out. Too bad.

Meat Loaf
06-16-08, 02:43
==================================================

Hi JR,

Member #2479 has not been "kicked off" ths board. However, he has been limited to his own thread since February. This was necessary because Member #2479 has in the past been very argumentative, rascist, deliberatly misspelling bit-ch and wh-ore, demanding that other members retract their complaints against him, posting photos with messages that he will post more if he's "released" from his own thread, etc.

Thanks,

JacksonJackson,

So all we have to do for own thread is be an asshole?

===============================================

Hi ML,

Anyone can have their own thread.

All they have to do is ask.

The difference is wether or not you are confined to your own thread.

Thanks,

Jackson

Meat Loaf
06-16-08, 02:45

JackRabbit69Every Gringo should be concerned about going too deep during peace-time as well.

What's up "JackRabbit69?"

Victor Lazlo
06-16-08, 05:19

JackRabbit69JackRabbit69, could you enlighten us with any more information about the escortsjuarez girls, like what sort of fees they are asking?

Mugroso
06-16-08, 22:04
That big bar owner who was shot outside Arriba Chihuahua was actually the ex-boyfriend of a friend of mine. Apprently it is (just like most other violent crimes) drug-related. I guess he didn't want anything to do with drugs anymore but looks like they gave him the way out. Too bad.

He must have had alot of girlfiends because he was an "X" of a chica I used to bang. Guys like him don't have Xs, just alot of rats trying to grab at the good life.

Mugroso

Mugroso
06-16-08, 22:05
So all we have to do for own thread is be an asshole?

I just bit my tounge off.

Coyote79
06-17-08, 03:49
JackRabbit69, could you enlighten us with any more information about the escortsjuarez girls, like what sort of fees they are asking?
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.escortsjuarez.com%2F&sl=es&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Sofia wanted 100 dollars for an hour at an hotel.
mmmmmmmmmmm. . .19 yo, size 5, YUM YUM

EnormusDick
06-17-08, 05:01
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.escortsjuarez.com%2F&sl=es&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Sofia wanted 100 dollars for an hour at an hotel.

mmmmmmmmmmm. . .19 yo, size 5, YUM YUMThat's the one I would have picked. 100usd is alot , was it worth it?

Cienega32
06-17-08, 07:27
That's the one I would have picked. 100usd is alot , was it worth it?
Ditto - which is why I had asked earlier:

"Where is this strip club (La Parroquia de Chuy)that's mentioned under "Sophia" on escortsjuarez?"

Coyote79
06-17-08, 10:15
All I did was talk to her on the phone. . .maybe I'll see her; maybe not. . .calling up escorts is risky

EnormusDick
06-17-08, 17:49
All I did was talk to her on the phone. . .maybe I'll see her; maybe not. . .calling up escorts is riskyWhat's risky about it, except you don't know what you're getting. I always thought it was a very safe way to go.

Blue Panda1
06-17-08, 20:19
All I did was talk to her on the phone. . .maybe I'll see her; maybe not. . .calling up escorts is riskyWhy is it risky?

My Freedom
06-18-08, 01:08
Anytime you bargain with these gals working with "escort services," yes, it can be risky. You simply do NOT know who you're dealing with. At least, not to begin with.

Yes, things can go perfectly well and everyone is happy. You can also agree to meet someone who is lacking in morals and get hit over the head, get robbed, etc. Kind of like the violence in CJ..if not involved in drug laundering, your odds are high you won't have problems. But..walk down the wrong street at the wrong time..and innocents get chopped off as well. I missed the gunfire on Av. Juarez by 10 minutes a few weeks ago..I also was within TWO blocks of the Cesar Palace bar, helping a friend move, at the EXACT time five people got shot..so, I was fortunate. Bottom Line, it's luck..and a number's game.

Getting back to escorts, the odds are all will be OK, especially if the girl is interested in REPEAT business..which is what keeps her in business. Hell, I know men who have met future wives on the internet; I also know men who have felt like hell afterward for attempting to meet a female this way. You just don't know.

We all gotta be careful..

My Freedom

Archangel17
06-18-08, 07:40
I went to Aries MP close to the Zaragosa bridge on monday about 2pm, the place was dead and there where only three girls working. The first lady was in her late 40s wit big tits she was a 4. The second girl was a 3 she was short and ugly, the third girl was a nice short thick morena she was a 7. Decided not to stay went looking else where. Have any of u ever had a better experience there at Aries.

EnormusDick
06-18-08, 23:30
I went to Aries MP close to the Zaragosa bridge on monday about 2pm, the place was dead and there where only three girls working. The first lady was in her late 40s wit big tits she was a 4. The second girl was a 3 she was short and ugly, the third girl was a nice short thick morena she was a 7. Decided not to stay went looking else where. Have any of u ever had a better experience there at Aries.I have never heard of this place is it new? How much were they charging (inc sex)?

Coyote79
06-19-08, 02:30
Why is it risky?
I mean it's risky b/c you don't really know what she looks like b/f she shows up at your door.

Her pic might not be her.

Tell her to leave? That might be too risky too--her "driver" (pimp) might come after you.

Or sometimes I would be too tired & horny to send her away even though she wasn't the girl in the pic, and just make the best of it. Ugly session.

Clydesdale
06-19-08, 05:19
The owner of La Academia was shot outside the bar Tuesday. That was a favorite hangout of my ex GF and me. Tuesday was one of our regular nights. Another reason to be thankful I'm not with her any more. That's what he gets for beating me at pool.

Clydesdale
06-19-08, 05:22
Azul at Hollywood is worth a lap dance. Petite, blond, slender. Excellent hip action. She almost made me pop just with the lap dance. I don't know if the privado was worth it. A little less energy there.

Cienega32
06-19-08, 10:40
Only because many might still use it as a landmark - I notice the Horseshoes at the end of the Plaza are now gone.

I also see that the Federal Policia are pretty much a mainstay now at the PDN bridge area which also seems to have reduced the street policia population somewhat.

Archangel17
06-20-08, 08:32
I have never heard of this place is it new? How much were they charging (inc sex)?The place is pretty new, when crossing the zaragosa bridge once you get to the first street about 100yards from the bridge look to your right and you will see it. When I asked about the prices the said $30 for 1/2hour and $40 a hour but when i told them nevermind one of the girls said they had a promotion $20 for 15mins of intercourse.

Cienega32
06-21-08, 10:08
I know it's been closed for a bit now and prior to that it I know it had a few Policia type "drug checks" performed but I never could find out exactly why it closed.

While floating around on our WikiMap source, I found this comment added 1 month ago to that location:

"owner was torture they remove his nails whit a plier put on fire and then decapitated found in the desert whit a mesage that said !para los que no quieren creerlo!"

'BabelFish' xlates that to - "for that they do not want to believe it!".

Can anyone confirm the reported fate of the owner?

EnormusDick
06-21-08, 16:57
The place is pretty new, when crossing the zaragosa bridge once you get to the first street about 100yards from the bridge look to your right and you will see it. When I asked about the prices the said $30 for 1/2hour and $40 a hour but when i told them nevermind one of the girls said they had a promotion $20 for 15mins of intercourse.You wouldn't even fuck them fo 20 usd. that must have hurt their self esteem. That happened to me once I can't remember where though. 2 fat chicks offered me both for 20 usd. and i still couldn't do them.

Coyote79
06-22-08, 15:09
I set-up a date with her yesterday but she flaked.

Gee, a 19 yo stripper flaked on me??!! Who has ever heard of such a thing?

Coyote79
06-22-08, 15:18
The last two times I crossed they asked for a second form of ID (besides my passport).

Also, I crossed the del Norte bridge for the first time in three years. . .didn't know it's all Martha Steward-ed now--didn't even know where I was after exiting. . .the officer was a real hard ass--"empty your pockets", "let me search your bag", "where the hell do you go mountain biking in Juarez?". . .

Lot less problems on the free bridge.

Cienega32
06-22-08, 21:04
The last two times I crossed they asked for a second form of ID (besides my passport).

Also, I crossed the del Norte bridge for the first time in three years. . .didn't know it's all Martha Steward-ed now--didn't even know where I was after exiting. . .the officer was a real hard ass--"empty your pockets", "let me search your bag", "where the hell do you go mountain biking in Juarez?". . .

I haven't had any problems crossing over at PDN but I always walk over.

On return, I provide my license from the last state I lived in and a copy of my birth certificate from yet another state. Every now and again, I might have to explain that I haven't updated my license yet and answer the "Why were you there" question. Some punch it up in the system - others just say "Have a nice night".

Target date for the PDN construction completion is August '09.

Clydesdale
06-22-08, 22:33

Last few times I drove they just waved me through - didn't even want to see the passport.
My mountain bike is the only one I'll use in Juarez, even on the streets. You never know when you'll have to jump a curb to dodge a car.
Minnie at Ano Nuevo was looking hot Friday. (had to say something about pussy)

EnormusDick
06-24-08, 01:44
I saw Daisy at Anali, what a sweet girl, I recommend her highly. I reported on her a while ago, but she was gone for about 6 mos. She has the best lips, they were made to suck dick.

EnormusDick
06-25-08, 15:26
Has anyone on this forum been to Rocky Point? It sounds like heaven. Can anyone recommend a cheap hotel close to the putas and the beach.

Justsomeim
06-25-08, 19:44
I haven't had any problems crossing over at PDN but I always walk over.

On return, I provide my license from the last state I lived in and a copy of my birth certificate from yet another state. Every now and again, I might have to explain that I haven't updated my license yet and answer the "Why were you there" question. Some punch it up in the system - others just say "Have a nice night".

Target date for the PDN construction completion is August '09.I've used a copy of my bc twice before and really had no problems, but it's really causing me mentally not to go becuase of this, do you fellas that use your bs use your original? what do you guys think?

Blue Panda1
06-25-08, 23:02
Has anyone on this forum been to Rocky Point? It sounds like heaven. Can anyone recommend a cheap hotel close to the putas and the beach.I've been there i stay at Playa Bonita Resort. It was cheap I think 330 for 4 nights. the place is not that big. If you have your car you can come and go as you please. It is so compact. I don't know where the MP's are but they should all be within walking distance of this hotel. Hope this helps.

Cienega32
06-26-08, 06:54
I've used a copy of my bc twice before and really had no problems, but it's really causing me mentally not to go becuase of this, do you fellas that use your bs use your original? what do you guys think?
If they don't seem to have a problem with being presented with a copy, why use, abuse and possibly lose the original? They're only going to get a copy from me.

Cienega32
06-26-08, 06:59
Has anyone on this forum been to Rocky Point? It sounds like heaven. Can anyone recommend a cheap hotel close to the putas and the beach.
I wanted to make a trip there and rent a weekly beach place a few years back but it never happened. I was also thinking about some sort of investment in land for a minute or two. Struck me as being a quiet little mini-paradise type of place - ocean, beaches, chicas, etc.

Recently I saw a news episode that showed the area being rapidly developed and built up.

There's some good reports in the "Other Areas" forums. You might have to 'search' for them tho'.

Treewalker
06-26-08, 17:15
Still no passport but I need to cross and this is what I have:

Birth certificate from Texas
Name change document from Massachussetts
Drivers License

Obviously when I changed my name 10 years ago my BC doesnt match my license. I wouldnt have a problem dropping by the DMV and getting an ID if it would help.

wattya think? havnt been back to J or in the forums for months, so tryin to catch up on info.

wattya think?

Dinghy
06-26-08, 18:53
Coyote - just so there is NO MISUNDERSTANDING - a PASSPORT is the ONLY SINGLE PIECE OF ID WHICH MUST BE ACCEPTED. THEY CANNOT DEMAND A SECOND PIECE OF ID!!!

NO WAY

NO HOW

(hate to sound like I'm stereotyping you - but your experience sounds like you are Hispanic. With the PASSPORT they CANNOT deny you entry - second piece of ID or not. The idiots know what to look for on the passport and the computer code reads right into their MONITOR. IF you went to another country, the passport would be accepted without "second ID")

Blue Panda1
06-27-08, 00:02
Has anyone had an experience with the gals at escortmodeljuarez.com that one girl violeta looks superhot I wonder how much and quality of service any info is welcomed. This is a different website than escortsjuarez.

Vicar6969
06-27-08, 01:30
Hey did anyone find out where Soriana las torres is? on the the wiki mapa it appears to be 2 miles due east of the airport. Anyone figure how to get there?

Treewalker
06-27-08, 19:42
Still no passport but I need to cross and this is what I have:

Birth certificate from Texas
Name change document from Massachussetts
Drivers License

Chime in I need to know this afternoon whether I should drive down or not....

Justsomeim
06-27-08, 20:17
Chime in I need to know this afternoon whether I should drive down or not....Like I've said, I've crossed twice since new law, copy of bs and dl is all I've used. I think if your cool they're cool.

Jmchave
06-27-08, 20:18
My experience was with Diana at escortsmodeljuarez.com. It was fairly easy to get ahold of her and planning to meet at a local hotel in Juarez. She was very eager to have some fun. If I remember correctly the hotel and her service all came down to a $100. I would recommend to anyone to pick Diana because she gives total GFE and with an extra $10 she would let you finish in her mouth. One last note, because my Spanish is very limited I had to let one of my trusted cabby friends to do all the talking for me.

Hope this helps,

Joey

Jmchave
06-27-08, 20:44
What in the blue hell is happening with all the MP's? For the past couple of weeks I have been visiting my usual stomping ground (Venus MP) to see my usual girls. But to no avail, . They all have left. There are only the fat chicks who I have seen in the past who picks up the scraps the hot ones leaves behind. When I visited Casa Colorado last Sunday to see Evee, they told me that she no longer works their. When I asked why they wouldn't tell me. So I asked this big fat guy who is the owner of that place and he said that she might be dabbling too much into the drugs. Then just yesterday I made a quick trip to Gensis's to see what was new. Really nothing. When I asked one of the owner's son what ever happened to Hazel. He told me that she now has a baby and she would be back by mid to late October. FYI.-- I lost track of Hazel three months ago once she disconnected her cell phone. And no, her and I didn't get married as was stated in this forum. She was some chick I was seeing on the side. I don't know what is up with the Luxxor. But I might make a visit next week. I have been hearing from the cabbies that Stuart has brought in some new girls. Don't know if that true or not?

Jmchave
06-27-08, 20:49
Before I forget, . Does anybody know this girl named Azul who used to work at Casa Colorado. She was very petite with long brown hair and about 4'11. I remember she used to work their around 2006 and then she suddenly disappeared. I have heard reports from other people that she had gotten cancer and became really sick. But who knows? Does anybody remember her.

La Cueva
06-27-08, 22:00
Chime in I need to know this afternoon whether I should drive down or not....The current situation is you need a birth certificate (the one with a seal) and your government issued id (drivers liscense, etc.) If that name change document does not have some sort of seal on it, I would stay put.

Best thing is to show your application for a passport (assuming you have one) Then your re-entry with the three aforementioned articles should do the trick.

If not, viva Mexico!

GrassHopping
06-28-08, 02:29
Hey did anyone find out where Soriana las torres is? on the the wiki mapa it appears to be 2 miles due east of the airport. Anyone figure how to get there?I go there for movies all the time. It's Plaza de las Torres located on Avenida de las Torres, south of Zaragoza and north of Blvd. Independencia.

The easiest way is to take Puente Zaragoza. But I'll give you direction going from the Cordova Bridge (Puente Libre, the free bridge).

Once you cross the bridge of America, go straight until you hit Triunfo de la Republica (same street as 16 de septiembre).

Then turn left and head West. Follow the same street. It'll curve to the right and you'll pass by a Soriana on the right (Soriana San Lorenzo).

After the Soriana, stay on the 2nd lane from the right, do not go up to the overpass. Turn left at Gomez Morin at the traffic light.

Keep going on Gomez Morin for about 10 min. Pass Bermudez and Ave Victoria (or something like that). When you come to Blvd. Torres Villarreal. Turn Right.

Keep going straight all the way down. Blvd. Torres Villarreal will turn into Ave. De las Torres. You'll pass Ave. Manuel J. Clouthier and Blvd. Zaragoza. Get on the right lanes. You'll see Walmart on the right and after that you'll come to Plaza las Torres and the Soriana will be on the right.

It's a good 20/25 min dirve I think from the time you cross the bridge until you get to Plaza de las Torres.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Coyote79
06-28-08, 12:10
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ers/735506937.html

Coyote79
06-28-08, 16:37
Has anyone had an experience with the gals at escortmodeljuarez.com
no faces--I wouldn't risk it.

Coyote79
06-28-08, 23:37
Paraiso had two pleasant, but plain looking older ladies working. I ran.

Sarahi had one very unattractive (thick and short) bleach blond lady working. I flew.

Genesis had about four gorditas working (Diana was busy). I skipped.

Anali had two ladies working. Both looked cute. I chose Jacki, a 22 yo morena. She’s about 5’4”, with thick long black hair and a curvy little body.

She was great!! Will repeat.

Palamides
06-29-08, 01:04
After I got my passport stamped from my trip to puerto Vallara (see that board I posted some info) I went by City Market for a drink and asked for the bus to Hermanos Escobar. I wanted to stop by Herredero De Soto for a Steak.

If you want to get over to El Herredero and the mesajes on Hermanos Escobar you can catch the 2L bus at the intersection of Ramon Carona and 16 September which is two blocks before you get to the Juarez City market. You have to walk back up hermanos escobar (west) to get to the business I just mentioned and walk back down (east) to catch the return bus. Return bus puts you on Ave. Lerdo near the Santa Fe Hotel, all the Wedding dress shops where its a short walk to the Paso Del Norte Bridge and of course Mesaje Isis.

Mesaje Isis is the one above JBs bar down from the Staunton Street Bridge that is owned by Luxxor owners (Saraih etc.,). Chose lluvia (rain) a short petite redhead with nice tits and a snug pussy. Real nice GFE with great mesaje and multiple positions. The rooms up front are great roomy with long wide tables. Lluvia actually got on board resting her ass on my back while she gave a nice mesage. When I asked her if I could touch her during the message she said "Yes, I'm your woman" B.S. but its nice to hear! During the sex she had great moans, called me papi, and said "mass!" "mass!" it was great.

Earlier after the tour of the place Sarahi said $10 tip was fine for extras if they asked. She was nice and professional to me despite what has been sadi on this board. She told me to negotiate; if they ask for $20 give them $10. $40 for mesaje (1 hour) + $10 tip which Lluvia didnt ask for till the end-a nice touch. Great! I will repeat.

Justsomeim
06-30-08, 20:19
Mesaje Isis is the one above JBs bar down from the Staunton Street Bridge that is owned by Luxxor owners (Saraih etc.,). Chose lluvia (rain) a short petite redhead with nice tits and a snug pussy. Real nice GFE with great mesaje and multiple positions. The rooms up front are great roomy with long wide tables. Lluvia actually got on board resting her ass on my back while she gave a nice mesage. When I asked her if I could touch her during the message she said "Yes, I'm your woman" B.S. but its nice to hear! During the sex she had great moans, called me papi, and said "mass!" "mass!" it was great.

Earlier after the tour of the place Sarahi said $10 tip was fine for extras if they asked. She was nice and professional to me despite what has been sadi on this board. She told me to negotiate; if they ask for $20 give them $10. $40 for mesaje (1 hour) + $10 tip which Lluvia didnt ask for till the end-a nice touch. Great! I will repeat.This place sounds pretty good, anyway you can pinpoint it on wikimapia.

Thanks buddy

Cienega32
07-01-08, 09:55
JUAREZ -- A woman was killed Friday night near downtown Juárez and a man was shot to death by an armed group in the Bosques de San Jose neighborhood Saturday morning.

Mexican officials said a man entered Burritos Gaby, a restaurant at Ignacio Mejia and Mariscal streets and killed Celia Burciaga Vazquez, 47, about 11:30 p.m.

Juárez police said the body of Jose Luis Mendoza Medina, 29, was found about 5:30 a.m. inside a house on Bosque de Granados street, near Bosque de Ceiba street on the city's northeast side.

Coyote79
07-02-08, 05:40
JUAREZ -- A woman was killed Friday night near downtown Juárez and a man was shot to death by an armed group in the Bosques de San Jose neighborhood Saturday morning.

Mexican officials said a man entered Burritos Gaby, a restaurant at Ignacio Mejia and Mariscal streets and killed Celia Burciaga Vazquez, 47, about 11:30 p.m.

Juárez police said the body of Jose Luis Mendoza Medina, 29, was found about 5:30 a.m. inside a house on Bosque de Granados street, near Bosque de Ceiba street on the city's northeast side.
fuckin' a!
What is so disturbing to me is the apathy in this area.
No outrage, no protests, no determination to make things right. . .

Mugroso
07-03-08, 03:52
fuckin' a!
What is so disturbing to me is the apathy in this area.
No outrage, no protests, no determination to make things right. . .

People are too scared to express outrage or protest. As for determination, well, thats a Mexican for ya.

The narcos operate without fear and do as they please, who is going to stop them?

Mugroso

Bushwick Bob
07-03-08, 06:26
Last time I was in Juarez was a year ago. I don't live anywhere near there and only get to go there on business every couple of years. At that time they were paving most of Avenida Juarez. Many of the businesses seemed closed and boarded up on that strip as you approached 16 de Septiembre. Can anyone tell me what is going on with that now? Also, does anyone know if there is still a restaurant on the same street called "Florida" or "Bar Florida? " It used to be kind of expensive, like Nuevo Martino up the street, but I would not be surprised if it is long gone.

Palamides
07-04-08, 00:43
....Also, does anyone know if there is still a restaurant on the same street called "Florida" or "Bar Florida? " It used to be kind of expensive, like Nuevo Martino up the street, but I would not be surprised if it is long gone.It actually closed several years ago. A sports book/gambling operation is now housed in that building.

My Freedom
07-04-08, 01:09
Where is this place called Anali? Is it a MP?

Bushwick Bob, the Florida Restaurant went out of business a long time ago. It is now a "sports book." The city fathers of Cd. Juarez wanted to tear down most of the businessess in the area, chase out our ladies of the evening, and make the area a tourist area with casinos, etc. However, they obviously ran out of money to do all this, so things are at a standstill. And now the narco groups control the city, so things are not apt to change and/or improve anytime soon.

Happy 4th
My Freedom

WS6
07-04-08, 23:57
Where is this place called Anali?It is an MP adjacent to/associated with MP Genesis. Park in the Genesis lot, the wall to the south will have a door in it. Walk thru it and you will find another parking lot/building. That is Anali.

Relatively new (few months) and the girls there sometimes also work at Genesis. I generally park at Genesis, check things out there, walk over to Anali if I don't find a girl I like. Price is same as Genesis, 300p.

edit: added it to the wikimap:

http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7346049&lon=-106.4561194&z=18&l=0&m=a&v=2

Coyote79
07-05-08, 02:56
Genesis had three ladies working. None of them looked very attractive to me.

Anali had two FINE ladies working.
Lots of fun!!

Ate at a nice restaurant on Avenue of the Americas afterwards. It was packed!! IMHO the media reports about Juarez eateries being empty are exaggerated.

Coyote79
07-05-08, 03:00
It is an MP adjacent to/associated with MP Genesis. Park in the Genesis lot, the wall to the south will have a door in it. Walk thru it and you will find another parking lot/building. That is Anali.

Relatively new (few months) and the girls there sometimes also work at Genesis. I generally park at Genesis, check things out there, walk over to Anali if I don't find a girl I like. Price is same as Genesis, 300p.

edit: added it to the wikimap:

http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7346049&lon=-106.4561194&z=18&l=0&m=a&v=2
three blocks from Hospital General, down Oca street.
Just tell the cabbie to take you to Hospital General, then walk there.

There's three MPs (that I know of) in that area, so you can skip each where you don't like the selection.

GrassHopping
07-05-08, 06:29
I got there at around 3pm. Was wanting to go to Anali since I had never been there before but Anali was all full, no girls available. So I passed and went onto Genesis. 2 girls available and I picked Diana. Good session and she did her signature tits massage for me. $30 for an hour and I tipped her $5. Really a good deal. Too bad there's no BBBJ on the menu.

EnormusDick
07-05-08, 15:40
I got there at around 3pm. Was wanting to go to Anali since I had never been there before but Anali was all full, no girls available. So I passed and went onto Genesis. 2 girls available and I picked Diana. Good session and she did her signature tits massage for me. $30 for an hour and I tipped her $5. Really a good deal. Too bad there's no BBBJ on the menu.Went to Genesis on the 4th saw a new girl, forgot her name but she was very nice looking, kind of on the tall side. but I went with Diana instead because I had been with her before. As far as bbbj not being on the menu remember "with enough grease you can fry an elephant"

Stan Marsh
07-05-08, 17:14
I just moved back to the area after a couple of years being without jtown's finest mp's and strip clubs. I heard a rumor with all the violence in Juarez that they closed down both Joker's clubs. Can anybody confirm if this is true. It had the best scenery.

Palamides
07-05-08, 18:33
Genesis had three ladies working. None of them looked very attractive to me.

Anali had two FINE ladies working.
Lots of fun!!

Ate at a nice restaurant on Avenue of the Americas afterwards. It was packed!! IMHO the media reports about Juarez eateries being empty are exaggerated.Hi Coyote79,

Your nice experience begs a little more detail IMHO. Can you describe the girls you found at Anali. I'd be interested in which restaurant you stopped at as well.

regards from you Pal

Coyote79
07-05-08, 20:54
I picked Diana. Good session. $30 for an hour and I tipped her $5.
dude, you tip Diana $5?!

I don't think I'd be able to walk out of Genesis alive if I tipped Diana only $5. But she does give me a GFE b/c she knows I'll give her a good tip.

How much do you guys normally tip?

Tim32
07-05-08, 22:24
Hello all,

What I do not understand is, you guys talk about anali/genesis and all the other places and always complain that there are not enough girls there.

Sirenas usually has 5-7 girls and Luxxor on the weekend even over 10!

O.K., you don't get anything for 30$ there , but the service is always good and there is never any rush!

It has worked the last 3 yeras for me!

Coyote79
07-06-08, 11:56
but the service is always good and there is never any rush!

B/c I've had very bad experiences with the management of each.
I posted the details previously.

Sirenas is run by thugs, and doesn't Luxxor charge $50 with a $20 cbj upsell?

Coyote79
07-06-08, 11:58
Hi Coyote79,

Your nice experience begs a little more detail IMHO. Can you describe the girls you found at Anali. I'd be interested in which restaurant you stopped at as well.

regards from you Pal
sorry, didn't get the names of any except Jacki, who I've already reviewed.

Palamides
07-06-08, 17:41
Anali had two FINE ladies working. Lots of fun!! Ate at a nice restaurant on Avenue of the Americas afterwards. .I wasnt as much interested in names but your definition of "fine" like tall, short, fat, thin, Cs or As, etc., as this is a new place. I'm still planning on checking it out. Also the name of the restaurant or location?

Thanks

Tim32
07-07-08, 07:37
B/c I've had very bad experiences with the management of each.
I posted the details previously.

Sirenas is run by thugs, and doesn't Luxxor charge $50 with a $20 cbj upsell?Well, I don't really know. I usually negotiate what the girl is willing to do, and if she agrees we always go to the jaccusi. This is more expensive anyway, and I usually spent 1-1,5 hours.

Including tip, Sirenas usually runs me at 120$, and Luxxor about 140$. This alway includes BBBJ, kissing, a nice massage, and if negotiatet properly even a BBBJCIM during the massage!

Palamides
07-07-08, 19:56
Well, I don't really know. I usually negotiate what the girl is willing to do, and if she agrees we always go to the jaccusi. This is more expensive anyway, and I usually spent 1-1,5 hours.

Including tip, Sirenas usually runs me at 120$, and Luxxor about 140$. This alway includes BBBJ, kissing, a nice massage, and if negotiatet properly even a BBBJCIM during the massage!A very good lesson in "value". As I don't go that often I think Id rather fork over a little more money for a great experience rather than pay $30-$40 and not get service, be rushed or whatever. Its sounds like the $120-$140 Tim32 forks over gets him alot.

Something to think about next time I try Sirena or Luxxor. I always appreciate Coyote79s comments and posts, but I have gone to Sirenas 3 times over the last couple of years and have gotten great service for my $40 but just the standard message, cbj, FS. The time I was at Luxxor the girls had slightly better bodies but based on their attitudes and reports I had read here I walked out after checking out the lineup which was basically several somewhat cute girls laying on couches not even bothering to get up.

EnormusDick
07-07-08, 22:11
Well, I don't really know. I usually negotiate what the girl is willing to do, and if she agrees we always go to the jaccusi. This is more expensive anyway, and I usually spent 1-1,5 hours.

Including tip, Sirenas usually runs me at 120$, and Luxxor about 140$. This alway includes BBBJ, kissing, a nice massage, and if negotiatet properly even a BBBJCIM during the massage!If you are going to pay that much why go to Mexico?

Tim32
07-08-08, 07:55
If you are going to pay that much why go to Mexico?Well, let me think.... because New Mexico is dead! There is only a bit action in ALBQ, and we are talking a 4 hour drive insted of a 1.5 hour drive as it is to Mexico. And for good service there, you are looking at 300+ for one hour!

Don't get me wrong, in my beginnings I went, guided by a cab driver, to a place called pink lady, I think, and 2 other places close to the small toll bridge in downtown. Prices were cheaper, exept for pink lady, and service was crap to avarage.

Sirenas usually is good, I had some not so nice times there as well, but we are talking about 2 out of 10, which is not bad.

Luxxor, I have been maybe 20 times over the last 3 years and had only 1 bad experience, whith a totally unmotivated girl, but I still had some fun.

I personally think this is part of the game, and if I win more then I loose, I am o.k. with it.

You know, sometimes I go for the standard, which is around 60$ or so, and am happy too, but when I drive to Mexico, I usually want to treat me very well, so I go for the full package.

And to close this opinion of mine, the most important reason for going south of the border. The attitude of the girls is much better!

EnormusDick
07-08-08, 19:21
Well, let me think.... because New Mexico is dead! There is only a bit action in ALBQ, and we are talking a 4 hour drive insted of a 1.5 hour drive as it is to Mexico. And for good service there, you are looking at 300+ for one hour!

Don't get me wrong, in my beginnings I went, guided by a cab driver, to a place called pink lady, I think, and 2 other places close to the small toll bridge in downtown. Prices were cheaper, exept for pink lady, and service was crap to avarage.

Sirenas usually is good, I had some not so nice times there as well, but we are talking about 2 out of 10, which is not bad.

Luxxor, I have been maybe 20 times over the last 3 years and had only 1 bad experience, whith a totally unmotivated girl, but I still had some fun.

I personally think this is part of the game, and if I win more then I loose, I am o.k. with it.

You know, sometimes I go for the standard, which is around 60$ or so, and am happy too, but when I drive to Mexico, I usually want to treat me very well, so I go for the full package.

And to close this opinion of mine, the most important reason for going south of the border. The attitude of the girls is much better!Isn't there anyplace in El paso? I thought there are mp's and what about craig's list? I thought I saw some girls for about 150usd

Espina Heart
07-08-08, 22:36
Hey guys. One reason I haven’t been on the board awhile, I got really tired of meatloaf (just ketchup and ground chuck, afterall, with a whole lot of know-it-all attitude). And does he have his own thread now? With fries? Sweet.

Well, let me think.... because New Mexico is dead!

And to close this opinion of mine, the most important reason for going south of the border. The attitude of the girls is much better!

Tim32, you’re on the right track, when in Juazoo…do what feels good! That’s the whole point after all. I was a Luxxor junkie for years and thoroughly enjoyed my last visit a coupla weeks ago in the 105F heatwave. What a babe, can’t remember her name, beautiful, tall, long legs, had to suffer the $20 cbj upsell, but the air conditioning alone was worth the price of admission! I rarely do Luxxor anymore because of the cost, but when in the neighborhood, I always look in at Felinas first ($30 usd, very spotty, many great chicas I have had there in the past, however).

Mainly, when I can afford the gas to get down to the bridge anymore, I jump on the bus out to Loryeds. The girls, by in large, will do what I want (bbbj, bbbjcim) for no upsell, and when I was there a week ago, there were two hot new babes: Jaqueline and Dahlia. Don’t know (and could care less about things at Venus), but the mp scene is still vibrant at Loryeds, and with fewer US guys going over there, they are eager to please.

Hi Coyote79,

I have only been to one bad seafood restaurant on the Avenida de las Americas, but as far as restaurants go in that area and along 16 de Septiembre near the hospitals, Genesis/Anali, etc., the best by far is Frieda’s. Dedicated to the famous Mexican artist Frieda Kahlo, and containing many of her works, this restaurant is top-notch. You will drop serious coin here (entrees ranging from roughly $14-35 usd), but the food is exquisite, you’re eating in an authentic Mexican museum dedicated to one of her finest artists (you gotta get up and look at the original Kahlo self portraits on the walls with your margarita or Carta Blanca while waiting on your food to arrive!), and the margaritas are killer. I can never finish the platos especiales and always get a box to go for the leftovers, which I hand to the first needy soul I find in front of the hospital. By the way, Dreaming Eagle (for you long time purveyors of this board) turned me on to this place a few years back now. While I agree that the best $10 usd steak to be had in Juarez is El Herraduro on Hermanos Escobar, if you’re flush, try Frieda’s.

Finally, I had a humorous border-crossing incident last week, actually after having a coupla Frieda’s margaritas (I was celebrating my birthday afterall!). I started across the bridge and remembered I’d left my birth certificate in my car on the US side. It was like 3:30 PM, slow, and I approached the guy saying I knew I’d made a mistake, all I’ve got is my DL. He looked at “other ID,” (my employee ID, and credit card), determined “I’d been taken over there to lunch by my friends from El Paso, who were still over there partying, while I needed to get back and sober up, before heading north” and laughed and said that that was a very good idea. At that point, I asked if he’d like to accompany me to my vehicle which was only parked 5-6 blocks away and see my BC, to which he replied, GTF outta here! Ha. Make up a good story, have a coupla margaritas, and pick the right line. You’ll be fine.

Jackcube1
07-08-08, 23:50
Thanks to this forum and all of you guys, I had a great time in Juarez last week. I have so much things to write I don't know where to start and how to fit everything in a single post.

I drove more than 600 miles (9 hours) and reached Juarez Thursday night. In the beginning Juarez was a little bit intimidating. In the beginning a little bit of confusion with hotels, address, language and as it was dark.

I stayed at Santa Fe hotel (and for any newbies to Juarez, I highly recommend it). First I went to Holiday Inn and as soon as they told me 95$ + tax I told thanks and took the cab to Santa Fe hotel. It is $43 per night and it is close to everything. Five minutes walk you can reach the US border bridge, Or 10 mins Marsical, 10 mins this side Luxxor, Felinas, Silute, etc.

So, if you are new make this hotel as your base.

Thursday night I went to Hollywood Stripclub. The club was old and little dirty. (I liked other strip clubs better. Alice and Charley, Enchantoes, Nue Avino, etc. Better than hollywood). As it was my first club in I was not sure what to expect. The bar attender took me to a empty seat and I ordered beers. He brought one girl to me asked to sit on my lap and asked to buy a drink for her too. (He said 2 beers 7$ for me and for the girl 7$). He brought back the $6 back and as it was my adventure trip I tried to be nice to him. I tipped the $6 to the attendent (Big Big mistake.) As soon as he saw the tip immediately he moved to me to a corner private place to the girl and tried to be too attendive and there on it was too much pressure on upselling. I bought the girl 2 more drinks in the next 15 minutes while she was doing grinding work. The bar attender told its $100 to fuck her. I told him to take it easy and I need some more time. After 10 more mins he said I can have her for $80 which I agreed. She was a cutie and gave exteriorl fucking, CBJ, CFS cowgirl everything was good. I finished and went back to the htoel and had a good night sleep.

Day 1: As I found Stripclub will be costly I ventured out to the Massage parlors. I decided to walk as I had all the time in the world. I decided to go to Luxxor but missed it completely while walking. So, I walked and walked and walked and reached ROMA. I walked in to ROMA and saw a cutie (perfect 9) two average (8 and 7). No one spoke spanish but with in a minute with some sign language we understood each other $30 for the girl for 1 hour with massage and CFS.

I selected the cutie and she took me to the small room and started giving me the massage. As soon as I found out this is going to me a excellent session I gave her the $10 trip even before the session started. She got excited and we went uphill all the way. It was the best fuck I had with a cute girl for a while now. She gave CBJ, Cowgirl, missionary, doggy everything. We were like lovers and had a great time. As soon as the session ended, I asked her I wanted to do doubles and took her again with another girl ($50 for 2 girls). It was a awesome experience again. Both the girls giving good massage and playing with my body. Finally one girl CBJ and again the cutie for fuck. It was intersting the other girl watching and commenting something. It was so much pleasure that I promised them I will come back again next day and left. ($10 tip for each girl again).

Now, I understood MP's will be my both Budget and Fun. I went back to the hotel to regroup after the exaustive session.

Evening I went to Luxxor. I was not impressed by the collection. And it was ($40 half an hour, $50 1 hour) and for VIP room $20 extra. I took a girl who gave a uninterested service. I was disappointed I gave the $50 not even tipped her and went out. I took the map and found out Felinas was very nearby. Felinas was much better than Luxxor again another girl ($30). It made my day. I was happy and ended the day on a good note.

Day 2: I went back to ROMA again thinking of the cutie and the great session. I was not able to find her. But found couple of other good looking girls. I took one of them had a very nice session ($30 +$10). I was missing my favourite girl though.

I started walking again and went to GENESIS. The lineup was good. And there was a girl who spoke very good English. Took a girl (30 +10) Awesome massage. She used her legs and hand so good sitting on top of me. After that I went to Anali which is in the same complex of Genesis. One more girl same price. Then I went to Silute (new club in the place of Corpus). It was $30 for half an hour and $40 for 1 hour). I took 1/2 hour service. Finished quickly and headed back to the hotel.

Overall my ratings on the MP's depending on the service and price are.

1)ROMA
2)FELINA
3)GENESIS
4)ANALI
5)SILTUTE
6)LUXXOR

In the evening I decided to hit all the strip clubs in Marsical.

1) Alice and Charley. Nice cluba and nice settings. I was impressed by the club. There was a hottie (perfect 10. 19 year old. She would give any escort in US a run for the money). I was stunned by the quality. First I took another girl brought her some drinks and had a lap dance for $20. I was not in a mood to fuck that evening as I had enough and just wanted to check out all the clubs before I leave. Then told the bar attender I was intersted in the 19 yr girl. He took her to me. She spoke good English and was looking awesome. Her drinks war $13 (she takes only double). I had a lapdance with her for $20. And started asking her price. She told me $300 per hour. That was it I told thanks and left the club.

2) I walked and went to the club further down (Enchentos I think). I would recommend this club as there was no pushing for buying drinks for the girl. The beers were 10 pesos for 2 beers. And the girls were above 7. I spent time with 2 hot looking girls for more than a hour. They were doing the routine grinding while I brought them beer.

3) Walked to the club opposite to that (Ave Nuevos). Impressed by the quality of the club too. Spend some time there with couple of girls and left the place at 12.

Went back to the hotel had a good sleep. Next day off to Dallas and here I am at my routine life.

Over all, I would say Juarez is a very good place and a different beast. My only worry was I didn't have enough time to check all the places. And I am looking forward for my next trip. There is so much thing to write I don't know how to put the pieces together. If you need any specific info please leave me a note. I will give you full details on that.

Good Luck guys and Thanks to all of you.

Commonglass
07-09-08, 05:47
Good times in CJ. The early weekday club scene SUCKED and I wish that I'd avoided it altogether. Here are the massage parlor ladies:

Wendy at Sarahi: My new favorita in CJ. Hot 22 year old with perfect B size breasts and a tight body. No kids. Best sex I've had in CJ. $35 for 1 hour FS and CBJ, BBBJ for $20 extra or BBBJCIM (spits) negotiated for $45 extra. Very, very hot session. You can see some pics of Wendy in Member 2247's area, but they don't really do her justice. She's a cutie.

Perla at Sirenas: Hot 19 year old with nice B size breasts and a tight body. Also no kids. Very petite with a cute face. Pierced nipples, tongue, and belly. $30 for 1 hour FS and CBJ. She offered anal for $100 extra, but she settled for $75 extra. Perla said that it was her first time for anal, and wanted to do it before the vaginal sex. She had me lie down, lowered herself onto me, and went to town. She bounced up and down really fast. I couldn't believe it was her first time. Unfortunately, in just a few minutes she pulled herself off. There was blood on my dick and a few drops on my stomach. She was really embarrassed and did a nice job cleaning me (and herself) up, but that was the end of the anal. She was so sore the vaginal sex from that point was nothing spectacular. Sirenas management was strict with the time limit, and I left without finishing. I even had to argue to get a shower afterward. I have to agree with the previous poster. Sirenas is managed by thugs.

Diana at Gensis: 28 (seems younger? ) year old. Very nice face. Two kids, but still a nice youthful body. Nice B size breasts. $35 for CBJ and FS. I asked for extras, but Diana wouldn't budge. Very nice session. I'll be back.

Lluvia at Silhouette: Nice 22 year old. Very nice face and cute A size breasts. No kids and petite frame. My cabbie took me to this place because everything else was closed. I was very glad that he did. The house asked for $60, but accepted $40 when I told them I was out of cash. Lluvia gave me a great session with a passionate time in all the positions before I finished on her chest. The closest to a GFE I can get without kissing or BBBJ. She even walked me outside to my cab.

Tim32
07-10-08, 01:23
Good times in CJ. The early weekday club scene SUCKED and I wish that I'd avoided it altogether. Here are the massage parlor ladies:

Wendy at Sarahi: My new favorita in CJ. Hot 22 year old with perfect B size breasts and a tight body. No kids. Best sex I've had in CJ. $35 for 1 hour FS and CBJ, BBBJ for $20 extra or BBBJCIM (spits) negotiated for $45 extra. Very, very hot session. You can see some pics of Wendy in Member 2247's area, but they don't really do her justice. She's a cutie.

Perla at Sirenas: Hot 19 year old with nice B size breasts and a tight body. Also no kids. Very petite with a cute face. Pierced nipples, tongue, and belly. $30 for 1 hour FS and CBJ. She offered anal for $100 extra, but she settled for $75 extra. Perla said that it was her first time for anal, and wanted to do it before the vaginal sex. She had me lie down, lowered herself onto me, and went to town. She bounced up and down really fast. I couldn't believe it was her first time. Unfortunately, in just a few minutes she pulled herself off. There was blood on my dick and a few drops on my stomach. She was really embarrassed and did a nice job cleaning me (and herself) up, but that was the end of the anal. She was so sore the vaginal sex from that point was nothing spectacular. Sirenas management was strict with the time limit, and I left without finishing. I even had to argue to get a shower afterward. I have to agree with the previous poster. Sirenas is managed by thugs.

Diana at Gensis: 28 (seems younger? ) year old. Very nice face. Two kids, but still a nice youthful body. Nice B size breasts. $35 for CBJ and FS. I asked for extras, but Diana wouldn't budge. Very nice session. I'll be back.

Lluvia at Silhouette: Nice 22 year old. Very nice face and cute A size breasts. No kids and petite frame. My cabbie took me to this place because everything else was closed. I was very glad that he did. The house asked for $60, but accepted $40 when I told them I was out of cash. Lluvia gave me a great session with a passionate time in all the positions before I finished on her chest. The closest to a GFE I can get without kissing or BBBJ. She even walked me outside to my cab.Well, a have had the pleasure of spending time with Perla too. And she is hot and has a tight body.

BBBJ for a tip, but not full BB, don't know about cim.

Also in general my experiences at sirenas were good, I agree with you on the statement that the timelimit is too strict, and it sucks!

Tim32
07-10-08, 01:26
Espina Heart,

Thank you.

Could you tell me please where Felinas and Loryeds are?

Street names would be nice. Thanks

Shaolin02
07-12-08, 16:25
I just moved to the west tx area an considering driving to juarez next weekend. I speak very little spanish. I've mongered in asia, but never Mexico. Is it safe to go alone? Please give your best recommendations.

Thanks

Palamides
07-12-08, 21:05
Espina Heart, Thank you. Could you tell me please where Felinas and Loryeds are? Street names would be nice. ThanksSpine was nice enough to forward me directions. Loreyeds is behind the Soriyana just past the curve when triunfo republica turns into technologico. Its on the wikimap but very small entry thats why I couldn't find it I did not drill down close enough on the map.

Now whats intrigueing is the description of the girl at ROMA by Jackcube1.

I personally want the directions to Sarahi (? ) new mesaje described by Commonglass. I don't know where that is but want to check it out.

Felinas, Genesis, Anali appear to be easily accessed by walking accross the paso del norte and taking a bus down vicente guerror stopping at parque borrunda. Sorry guys I don't like giving cabbies unecessary money

Pal

Palamides
07-12-08, 23:03
I just moved to the west tx area an considering driving to juarez next weekend. I speak very little spanish. I've mongered in asia, but never Mexico. Is it safe to go alone? Please give your best recommendations.

ThanksIf money is not an issue I would get a cab driver to take you to Pink Lady right when you cross the bridge. Minimum price will be around $100 but it would be easy for your first trip. You only have a week to go through the board messages for places and directions, though the last few posts from Commonglass and jackcube1 seem to provide broad updates on the bar scene along mariscal and the various mesajes around town that can be accessed by cab or city bus.

Please note if your used to asia don't go expecting to see many slim girls. These girls in juarez eat something other than white rice and fish!

Tim32
07-12-08, 23:40

ThanksWell,

Since the past year with all the drug related violence, I personally stayed to my known MP's and headed back by nightfall.

In generall I would say, use common sence, don't try anything stupid and you will be o.k.!

Have fun.

Coyote79
07-13-08, 01:34
Hi Coyote79,

regards from you Pal
Took the take-home menu just for you Palamides.
I go to Lai Wah Yen which is on Ave. Americas #276
Crosstreet Col. Margaritas

But today the service sucked--I'm going to try the other Chinese place across the street next time.

Fun with Jacki at Anali today.
If you like a girl who's very customer service oriented I’d recommend her.
She’s a 22 yo morena, about 5’5”, long dark thick hair, with a curvy body that’s not fat. Speaks very little English.

Be nice to her guys.

Coyote79
07-13-08, 01:51

Thanks
Usually recommend to newbie mongers to walk across the Del Norte bridge and let a cabbie take them to the Pink Lady.

But FYI this costs 2X as much as what an experienced monger pays b/c the cabbie gets a kickback from the club that the monger ends up paying for.

You'll need about $200 in small bills and your passport.

It's reasonably safe during the day. Just never complain or argue about anything ever. If you get poor service just walk away (learned that the hard way :-)

Have fun!!

Coyote79
07-13-08, 02:03

thanks for all the info.

You mean you gave Diana a $35 tip? Or you mean the house fee? Or are you adding them together?

When I was seeing Diana I'd pay her a good tip for GFE.
I always got the impression she be pissed by a small tip.

I agree she seems younger that 28. She's lots of fun.

Cienega32
07-13-08, 03:49
Usually recommend to newbie mongers to walk across the Del Norte bridge and let a cabbie take them to the Pink Lady.

But FYI this costs 2X as much as what an experienced monger pays b/c the cabbie gets a kickback from the club that the monger ends up paying for.
We had one fine monger suggest taking the cab to the S-Mart that's near-by Pink Lady and walking the block or two. He even took the time to include it on the WikiMap.

Tim32
07-13-08, 06:49
We had one fine monger suggest taking the cab to the S-Mart that's near-by Pink Lady and walking the block or two. He even took the time to include it on the WikiMap.Don't get me wrong here, in my beginnings I have been twice to the pink lady myself, by cab.

My advice: stay away, this place is dirty, very dirty and expensive.

If you stick to the MP's, I think is a better choice. Some are cheaper then others, but in general speaking, most of them are clean and have a friendly invironment.

My suggestion for a beginner is, Luxxor. Not the cheapest, but clean, and all the rooms have showers in them.

Sirenas is a bit of a controversy here on the board, but always worked for me. Cheaper, but no individual showers in the rooms, just one central shower.

Archangel17
07-14-08, 00:09
I decided to have some fun Saturday morning and hit up some places. First was Silueta Massages about 11:30am there where two girls, one was busy and the other one was a 4 lady in her 30s with tits. Then I went to Felinas which is a block away and there where 2 girls working. One would be rated a 3 and the other a 4, both very short don't remember names, I left cause not my type. Last went to Genisis about 12pm and there where 3 gilrs in the lineup and one busy. Two of the gilrs where a 4 and the third was a 7. Her name is Lizzet, short, morenita, with brown hair. I choose her paid $30 dollars for an hour but it took her about 15min to come in the room. Great message, she rides you really good, great cbj, I would repeat with her. There was one of you guys in the next room banging the shit out of a girl cuz when we were done we came out of the room and the girl next door came out with us and told Lizet that she wanted to charge him extra cuz he was so big LOL LOL LOL. Went outside and all the cars had texas plates, so who ever it was good job. LOL LOL.

Commonglass
07-14-08, 09:26
$35 for the house. She never mentioned tipping during the session or after, except to decline discussing something extra for BBBJ. Before I walked out, I gave her an extra $10 from the goodness of my heart because she satisfied me so completely.

thanks for all the info.

You mean you gave Diana a $35 tip? Or you mean the house fee? Or are you adding them together?

When I was seeing Diana I'd pay her a good tip for GFE.
I always got the impression she be pissed by a small tip.

I agree she seems younger that 28. She's lots of fun.

Fraizer15
07-14-08, 17:50
Saturday morning I went to hit the MP's. On the way back (11:30 AM), where Ignaca Meja (spelling? ) crosses the tracks I was stopped by two police officers in a pickup truck. They stood me up against the pickup and searched me. I only had keys, passport, loose change, billfold. They put me in the back of the pickup with what seemed to be 3 of Juarez homeless and drove around the city for about 10 minutes. They then stopped and ordered me out in a parking lot surrounded by walls and searched me again. I speak very little Spainish. They seemed two ask me the same questions over, asking me about drugs. After about 5 or ten minutes they said "no problema" and let me go. I ended up about two or three blocks away from where they initially picked me up. After crossing the border I checked my billfold and I was missing $60. I have been going to Juarez for 3 years and this is the first time this has happened. Is Juarez still safe?

Coyote79
07-15-08, 11:30
Don't get me wrong here, in my beginnings I have been twice to the pink lady myself, by cab.

My advice: stay away, this place is dirty, very dirty and expensive.

If you stick to the MP's, I think is a better choice. Some are cheaper then others, but in general speaking, most of them are clean and have a friendly invironment.

My suggestion for a beginner is, Luxxor. Not the cheapest, but clean, and all the rooms have showers in them.

Sirenas is a bit of a controversy here on the board, but always worked for me. Cheaper, but no individual showers in the rooms, just one central shower.
the thing is someone new to J-town is going to have a hard time finding the MPs.

And don't get me started about Luxxor or Sirenas :-)

Coyote79
07-15-08, 11:31
Saturday morning I went to hit the MP's. On the way back (11:30 AM), where Ignaca Meja (spelling? ) crosses the tracks I was stopped by two police officers in a pickup truck. They stood me up against the pickup and searched me. I only had keys, passport, loose change, billfold. They put me in the back of the pickup with what seemed to be 3 of Juarez homeless and drove around the city for about 10 minutes. They then stopped and ordered me out in a parking lot surrounded by walls and searched me again. I speak very little Spainish. They seemed two ask me the same questions over, asking me about drugs. After about 5 or ten minutes they said "no problema" and let me go. I ended up about two or three blocks away from where they initially picked me up. After crossing the border I checked my billfold and I was missing $60. I have been going to Juarez for 3 years and this is the first time this has happened. Is Juarez still safe?
sorry to hear that--that sucks

Coyote79
07-15-08, 11:32
$35 for the house. She never mentioned tipping during the session or after, except to decline discussing something extra for BBBJ. Before I walked out, I gave her an extra $10 from the goodness of my heart because she satisfied me so completely.
ok, I'm going to try giving her a $5-$10 tip next time I see her.
If I don't come back alive it's all your fault :-)

J Europe
07-15-08, 17:58
Saturday morning I went to hit the MP's. On the way back (11:30 AM), where Ignaca Meja (spelling? ) crosses the tracks I was stopped by two police officers in a pickup truck. They stood me up against the pickup and searched me. I only had keys, passport, loose change, billfold. They put me in the back of the pickup with what seemed to be 3 of Juarez homeless and drove around the city for about 10 minutes. They then stopped and ordered me out in a parking lot surrounded by walls and searched me again. I speak very little Spainish. They seemed two ask me the same questions over, asking me about drugs. After about 5 or ten minutes they said "no problema" and let me go. I ended up about two or three blocks away from where they initially picked me up. After crossing the border I checked my billfold and I was missing $60. I have been going to Juarez for 3 years and this is the first time this has happened. Is Juarez still safe?That is one of the reason that you don't keep your cash in your pockets or wallet. Keep it other places. If they had not saw a wallet full of cash they would not have picked you up in the first place.

Quite frankly i think Juarez is as safe as it's sister city of El Paso. However you need to be aware at all times(even before the shootings)

Commonglass
07-15-08, 21:17
During my last few trips to CJ, I kept thinking how much better it would be if I was driving. I'm pretty burnt out on the Centro area, so everything I want (MPs, high end restaurants, clean hotels, etc) would be better with a car. Anyone know if there's a place in New Mexico where I can rent a car that I can take across the border?

Fraizer15: IMHO, CJ is definitely NOT safe right now. That's why so few mongers are coming across. Between the crime, the local police, and the national police, CJ is about as bad as any place in the western hemisphere. I had a similar experience (minus the robbery) to yours a few weeks ago. You just have to expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised when things work out. If it's any consolation, I'm pretty sure that the locals are getting it worse than us.

Heynowwassup
07-16-08, 01:52
During my last few trips to CJ, I kept thinking how much better it would be if I was driving. I'm pretty burnt out on the Centro area, so everything I want (MPs, high end restaurants, clean hotels, etc) would be better with a car. Anyone know if there's a place in New Mexico where I can rent a car that I can take across the border?

Fraizer15: IMHO, CJ is definitely NOT safe right now. That's why so few mongers are coming across. Between the crime, the local police, and the national police, CJ is about as bad as any place in the western hemisphere. I had a similar experience (minus the robbery) to yours a few weeks ago. You just have to expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised when things work out. If it's any consolation, I'm pretty sure that the locals are getting it worse than us.I live in EP and drive in Jrz. All the time. I doubt there is any U. S. Car rental company that will let you take the car into Mexico. If you read the fine print, usually you will be deemed to have violated the terms of the rental agreement if you take the vehicle into Mexico. But that should be the least of your concerns. You should do all you can to avoid those painful/horrible waits on the bridges back into U. S. I for one, can't handle anything longer than 30 minutes and do all I can to avoid it because I just lose patience waiting there growing old. I'm thinking of applying for one of those DCL permits that allow you to cross at the Stanton bridge fast, but the application process is one big pain in the ass.

Anyway, you are right though, Juarez is best experienced with a 9small, non-descript) car. There's is lots to do up and down 16 de Sept. / Paseo de la Republ. / Carr. Panamericana. Check out Hotel Lucerna. Nice.

Clydesdale
07-16-08, 04:09

Go to the El Paso airport or one of the other rental agencies in El Paso. Long term parking at the airport is $4.50 per day. Most El Paso rentals are ok to go to Juarez, pickups and specialty cars excluded. Make sure you ask first.

WS6
07-16-08, 04:43
Popped in to MP Roma ~ 7pm to check out the lineup. About 8 girls, 4s to 7s, no gorditas. Picked Stephanie cause she has a very nice body, 8 or a 9, face about a 7. No belly, C cups, and an ass that looks about as good as Vanessa's from years back at Luxxor. Price quoted was 300p for 45 min.

She was pleasant enough, but just took care of business, nowhere near as good an experience as the afore mentioned Vanessa or Diana from Genesis. If this is not an issue for you, and you want to nail a girl with an ass that looks magnificent in the bend over, pop on in and see her. Works the afternoon shift now, morning shift starting next week. BTW, CBJ was 100p extra.

Also, tried to find MP Sarahi so I could add it to the wikimap and failed miserably...

Coyote79
07-16-08, 04:53
did they close?
Haven't seen anyone post about it in ages.
Two blocks from del Norte bridge--it should be more popular.

Coyote79
07-16-08, 05:01
Also, tried to find MP Sarahi so I could add it to the wikimap and failed miserably...
go to Genesis on Oca street. Keep going south down Oca about three blocks--the 2cd. intersection. On the left second floor.

Sometimes their sign blows down.
BTW everytime I've been there only two ladies are working.

Cienega32
07-16-08, 05:17
did they close?
Haven't seen anyone post about it in ages.
Two blocks from del Norte bridge--it should be more popular.
I pop my head in from time to time. Last time was a couple weeks back and it was no different than the 2 weeks before that.

The girls had to come to the lobby one at a time - two and a monger won't fit. The lobby is still the same size...

Commonglass
07-16-08, 16:28
Thanks for the advice on El Paso car rental. Anyone ever tried renting a car in CJ itself? That way I could just walk across. Driving outside of the Centro area looks plenty safe, and renting a car might be cheaper than taking taxis. Prices? Recommendations? Thanks!

Go to the El Paso airport or one of the other rental agencies in El Paso. Long term parking at the airport is $4.50 per day. Most El Paso rentals are ok to go to Juarez, pickups and specialty cars excluded. Make sure you ask first.

Bbond
07-16-08, 18:06
I live in EP and drive in Jrz. All the time. I doubt there is any U. S. Car rental company that will let you take the car into Mexico.

I have rented from Avis, Budget, and Hertz, all, and prolly others too, will allow their cars into Mexico, but you pay a surcharge, maybe $5, and buy expensive Mexican Insurance from them, right there at their rental counter.
But you can definately take their cars into Mexico.
Check with the rental agent, you will find this to be factual.

Palamides
07-17-08, 03:12
.... I have been going to Juarez for 3 years and this is the first time this has happened. Is Juarez still safe?A few weeks ago after I came out of Isis Mesaje I got stopped by the police. I was comming down the steps of the MP and walked out the door noticing my fly was undone. I had not left the doorway so I stepped back in and zipped up but guess who was driving down the road at that time but La Policia.

Well they stopped me and the guy gave me a lecture on morals etc. I held my ground. They didn't search me and they ended up letting me go. I was quiet, polite and respectful but held my own. While I don't speak very much Spanish I used the little I did have and it seemed to help. The two guys that worked in the Mesaje came down and talked to the police saying I was here for the putas. It was inconvenient, but I tried to see their perspective as well. I wasnt there to show my self to some little kid it was just a mistake.

Just a lesson to always keep your wits about you in J-town and don't give the Policia a reason to harass you.

Commonglass
07-17-08, 07:07
I arrived at the border late tonight. I decided not to rent a car because the MPs were closed anyhow.

Against my better instincts, I hit the Centro area and went to Queens. There were three hot ladies there. Evelyn, a cute lactating hard body, recognized me from our previous session. I took her to the room with her hot amiga. 2 hours with both for $120 total. Complete PSE with them french kissing each other around my dick (BBBJs), Evelyn eating our her friend while I fucked her, and then a big PSE finish with jizz all over them both, lots of DFK, etc. The funny thing is that I didn't ask/negotiate for any of this. I've been mongering in Mexico for years, but only in the last few months have I been getting lesbian shows, anal, etc. Maybe the girls are getting more open-minded during these tough economic times. I'll definitely repeat.

Shaolin02
07-17-08, 12:04
Thanks for the replies. I'm going to Juarez tomorrow through Sunday, but stay overnight in El Paso. Is there a map that has all of the MPs and clubs marked?

Justsomeim
07-17-08, 19:41
Thanks for the replies. I'm going to Juarez tomorrow through Sunday, but stay overnight in El Paso. Is there a map that has all of the MPs and clubs marked?www.wikimapia.com

This site typically stays updated, it's very useful however it doesn't have street names, probably best to look through the threads and pick a few and if they don't mention the exact location feel free to ask.

Stay safe

EnormusDick
07-17-08, 22:59
I arrived at the border late tonight. I decided not to rent a car because the MPs were closed anyhow.

Against my better instincts, I hit the Centro area and went to Queens. There were three hot ladies there. Evelyn, a cute lactating hard body, recognized me from our previous session. I took her to the room with her hot amiga. 2 hours with both for $120 total. Complete PSE with them french kissing each other around my dick (BBBJs), Evelyn eating our her friend while I fucked her, and then a big PSE finish with jizz all over them both, lots of DFK, etc. The funny thing is that I didn't ask/negotiate for any of this. I've been mongering in Mexico for years, but only in the last few months have I been getting lesbian shows, anal, etc. Maybe the girls are getting more open-minded during these tough economic times. I'll definitely repeat.What's pse?

My Freedom
07-18-08, 01:02
Heynowwassup, you better believe the application process for the DCL is a pain in the ass. The DCL is a pain in the ass.

To even be admitted, everything in one's past has to be 100% and totally clean. One pays the U.S. government $129 for a "port pass," and then $300 (dollars) per year, per car to cross to the Mexican government..who does NOTHING to check people out. Trust me, yes, it's faster, but the CBP agents check drivers out regularly and for ANY little thing, they love to revoke one's port pass. Last week, a lady I know had her port pass revoked because she brought her husband's dirty clothes over to EP to be washed. I could list MANY cases like this that I know of.

I had a minor brush with the law as a minor, over 50 years ago, but was put on the DCL in 2002. Then, in 2007, after being on for 5.5 years, my PortPass was revoked due to my problem as a minor..as a "non tolerance" policy had been put in play by one of President Bush's appointees. I have done all I can to get my PortPass back, working through Sylvester Reyes' office, and I know I don't have a snowball's chance in hell to get it back..until..I'm told after the administration changes in Washington..(please, ASAP).

So now, I simply walk over the downtown bridge, do the deed and walk back. Much more trouble free..much cheaper..and I've yet to have to wait in any pedestrian line returning in the early evening. If one's health is OK, the exercise is also good. And trust me, NOBODY hates waiting in lines more than I do. So think it over before you go through the pain in the ass of applying with the DCL.

My Freedom

Vicar6969
07-18-08, 02:00
I have rented from Avis, Budget, and Hertz, all, and prolly others too, will allow their cars into Mexico, but you pay a surcharge, maybe $5, and buy expensive Mexican Insurance from them, right there at their rental counter.
But you can definately take their cars into Mexico.

Check with the rental agent, you will find this to be factual.This pasted weekend I rented a car from Avis and took it into Mexico. It was $30/day + $35/day for the insurance. They handle all the paperwork you need if you are going past the Kilometro 30.

Victor Lazlo
07-18-08, 06:43
What's pse?Porn Star Experience. You know, the sort of fantasy sex you see in porn flix. It's on the ISG list of terms and abbreviations here: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897

Victor Lazlo
07-18-08, 06:49
www.wikimapia.com

This site typically stays updated, it's very useful however it doesn't have street names, probably best to look through the threads and pick a few and if they don't mention the exact location feel free to ask.

Stay safeHere is a wikimap for JZ: http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=31.687568&lon=-106.401558&z=12&l=0&m=a&v=2 If you click the View tab and then select Map, it will show most street names.

Victor Lazlo
07-18-08, 06:55
A few weeks ago after I came out of Isis Mesaje I got stopped by the police. I was comming down the steps of the MP and walked out the door noticing my fly was undone. I had not left the doorway so I stepped back in and zipped up but guess who was driving down the road at that time but La Policia.

Well they stopped me and the guy gave me a lecture on morals etc. I held my ground. They didn't search me and they ended up letting me go. I was quiet, polite and respectful but held my own. While I don't speak very much Spanish I used the little I did have and it seemed to help. The two guys that worked in the Mesaje came down and talked to the police saying I was here for the putas. It was inconvenient, but I tried to see their perspective as well. I wasnt there to show my self to some little kid it was just a mistake.

Just a lesson to always keep your wits about you in J-town and don't give the Policia a reason to harass you.Great story Palamides. Just goes to show how little details can cause heaps o problems. As Miss Manners says, "Always make sure one is perfectly presentable before one goes out in public."

Clydesdale
07-18-08, 20:37
Heynowwassup, you better believe the application process for the DCL is a pain in the ass. The DCL is a pain in the ass.

To even be admitted, everything in one's past has to be 100% and totally clean. One pays the U.S. government $129 for a "port pass," and then $300 (dollars) per year, per car to cross to the Mexican government..who does NOTHING to check people out. Trust me, yes, it's faster, but the CBP agents check drivers out regularly and for ANY little thing, they love to revoke one's port pass. Last week, a lady I know had her port pass revoked because she brought her husband's dirty clothes over to EP to be washed. I could list MANY cases like this that I know of.

I had a minor brush with the law as a minor, over 50 years ago, but was put on the DCL in 2002. Then, in 2007, after being on for 5.5 years, my PortPass was revoked due to my problem as a minor..as a "non tolerance" policy had been put in play by one of President Bush's appointees. I have done all I can to get my PortPass back, working through Sylvester Reyes' office, and I know I don't have a snowball's chance in hell to get it back..until..I'm told after the administration changes in Washington..(please, ASAP).

So now, I simply walk over the downtown bridge, do the deed and walk back. Much more trouble free..much cheaper..and I've yet to have to wait in any pedestrian line returning in the early evening. If one's health is OK, the exercise is also good. And trust me, NOBODY hates waiting in lines more than I do. So think it over before you go through the pain in the ass of applying with the DCL.

My Freedom
It doesn't even have to be a violation on your part. 20 years ago I was with someone who had a problem when we were coming back from Canada. Because I was with the person, my name was in the report. I got denied the pass because I was associated with that person. The application fee was down the drain.

Commonglass
07-19-08, 09:53
Just when I thought it might be safe to return to the Centro area, I caught Evelyn from Queens stealing from me. She got away with at least $100. Beware.

Vicar6969
07-19-08, 13:15
Does anyone know what happened to Amadeus Club?

This was one of my favorites.

It appears to be closed now.

EnormusDick
07-19-08, 13:49
Just when I thought it might be safe to return to the Centro area, I caught Evelyn from Queens stealing from me. She got away with at least $100. Beware.If you caught her how did she get away?

Xfactors
07-19-08, 14:53
La Policia.

Well they stopped me and the guy gave me a lecture on morals etc. .Juarez cops giving a lesson on morals. That's a joke. They're pros at the bullshit shakedown, and take your money, or you go to jail.

Mugroso
07-19-08, 20:49
Just when I thought it might be safe to return to the Centro area, I caught Evelyn from Queens stealing from me. She got away with at least $100. Beware.

What were the circmstances here. Did she pick pocket you? Did you pay for room and she ran out the backdoor? Details man, we need to know.

Mugroso

Lucke
07-20-08, 00:02
I went to J town last Tuesday. I visited the Luxxor. It was early and they only had three chicas at that time. All three were attractive, etc. But I had been with all three in the past, and I am more about a new experience than a repeat. In fact, I had repeated with 2 of the 3 already. So I chose the 1 I had never repeated with before. Her name was Jessica. I'd say she was a 7 body and a 6 face. I had her about a year ago and she was much higher then in both categories. She and I went to the room and the usual occurred. $50 fs and $20 upsell for cbj. She really worked hard for me. But I will definitely never repeat with her again. She had what appeared to be track marks in many areas. I then left and hit the pharmacia and then dinner at a restaurant with a name I never saw. I then went back to the Luxxor and there were about 5 chicas, with only 1 of the 3 from earlier remaining. I selected a new girl, Samantha. I would rate her as a 8.5 for the face and a 7.5 for the body [mainly due to body fat in her trunk area, while her breasts were spectacular]. Once we were in the room, she performed with magnificence. No upsell for a cbj. She was very enthusiastic. I would highly recommend her and may even repeat. Then it was just a long walk back to El Paso in a light rain/mist. The border crossing was practically vacant, but it was a Tuesday at around 7 pm.

Cienega32
07-20-08, 06:34
Was this part of your report from the other day and you found out later or what?

Constellation
07-20-08, 07:05
Thanks for the advice on El Paso car rental. Anyone ever tried renting a car in CJ itself? That way I could just walk across. Driving outside of the Centro area looks plenty safe, and renting a car might be cheaper than taking taxis. Prices? Recommendations? Thanks!Went to luxxor tonight, soraya says she will lower price to $ 40 this week, Genisis, Shiloto, closed. Roma, very poor selection. Ended up at Sirena's, went with a young girl, Jasmine, age 20? 21. 40 for full hour, highly recommmonded, started with sexy massage, then CBJ which after I volunteeered 69 turned into full sex, GFE, no condon. A really great experience, no upsell at all. I tipped her 30. Well went back to Luxxor to confess that I had cheated on Soraya, an offered one of the girls to give her a french massage and the broad said no! I just think most of the girls at the Luxxor have a shit----y attitude, Stuart is great, but give me a break. Despite other post concerning Sirena's. It was my first time there, and thiught it was great. I am an "insider" at the Luxxor, but the Luxxor has not been like this in years!

EnormusDick
07-20-08, 19:36
Went to luxxor tonight, soraya says she will lower price to $ 40 this week, Genisis, Shiloto, closed. Roma, very poor selection. Ended up at Sirena's, went with a young girl, Jasmine, age 20? 21. 40 for full hour, highly recommmonded, started with sexy massage, then CBJ which after I volunteeered 69 turned into full sex, GFE, no condon. A really great experience, no upsell at all. I tipped her 30. Well went back to Luxxor to confess that I had cheated on Soraya, an offered one of the girls to give her a french massage and the broad said no! I just think most of the girls at the Luxxor have a shit----y attitude, Stuart is great, but give me a break. Despite other post concerning Sirena's. It was my first time there, and thiught it was great. I am an "insider" at the Luxxor, but the Luxxor has not been like this in years!I know alot of the girls will give bbbj but I didn't think any of them would let you fuck them bareback. Do you have to promise not to cum in them or do they let you do that too?

Lucke
07-20-08, 21:04
Went to luxxor tonight, soraya says she will lower price to $ 40 this week, Genisis, Shiloto, closed. Roma, very poor selection. Ended up at Sirena's, went with a young girl, Jasmine, age 20? 21. 40 for full hour, highly recommmonded, started with sexy massage, then CBJ which after I volunteeered 69 turned into full sex, GFE, no condon. A really great experience, no upsell at all. I tipped her 30. Well went back to Luxxor to confess that I had cheated on Soraya, an offered one of the girls to give her a french massage and the broad said no! I just think most of the girls at the Luxxor have a shit----y attitude, Stuart is great, but give me a break. Despite other post concerning Sirena's. It was my first time there, and thiught it was great. I am an "insider" at the Luxxor, but the Luxxor has not been like this in years!Hey, Constellation. I have a question for you. Can you please explain your most recent post? The way I read it is that she was giving you a cbj, you offered her 69 and then she removed your condom and gave you condom free sex. is

Pimpollo
07-20-08, 22:25
I went to J town last Tuesday. I visited the Luxxor. It was early and they only had three chicas at that time. All three were attractive, etc. But I had been with all three in the past, and I am more about a new experience than a repeat. In fact, I had repeated with 2 of the 3 already. So I chose the 1 I had never repeated with before. Her name was Jessica. I'd say she was a 7 body and a 6 face. I had her about a year ago and she was much higher then in both categories. She and I went to the room and the usual occurred. $50 fs and $20 upsell for cbj. She really worked hard for me. But I will definitely never repeat with her again. She had what appeared to be track marks in many areas. I then left and hit the pharmacia and then dinner at a restaurant with a name I never saw. I then went back to the Luxxor and there were about 5 chicas, with only 1 of the 3 from earlier remaining. I selected a new girl, Samantha. I would rate her as a 8.5 for the face and a 7.5 for the body [mainly due to body fat in her trunk area, while her breasts were spectacular]. Once we were in the room, she performed with magnificence. No upsell for a cbj. She was very enthusiastic. I would highly recommend her and may even repeat. Then it was just a long walk back to El Paso in a light rain/mist. The border crossing was practically vacant, but it was a Tuesday at around 7 pm.Samantha was a 30+ years girl dark hair white skin and blue eyes or something like that?

Commonglass
07-20-08, 23:02
I noticed that someone had gone through my hotel drawer last time and thought she might have taken some cash while I was showering. I wasn't sure.

This time was more blatant. Queens requires upfront payment for going arriba. Evelyn and I agreed to $100 for toda la noche at my hotel. The bar was closing. I paid her, she went to get changed and told me to wait outside with a taxi. When the other girls left, she made a dash to their taxi instead. I stood outside her taxi window saying she can back out but needs to return the $100. (The window was open. She could have just handed it to me.) She said "No!" and the cab took off with all the ladies inside laughing. Totally humiliating. Just a few minutes earlier you would have sworn she was my girlfriend. Lots of french kissing, hugging, etc. I went back to Queens to talk to the management, but the door was locked and they wouldn't speak to me. I had to leave CJ the next morning.

Was this part of your report from the other day and you found out later or what?

Constellation
07-21-08, 05:03
Soraya told me to let all mongers know, that beginning Monday. The price at the Luxxor will go from $ 50 down to $ 40 for one hour.

Espina Heart
07-21-08, 21:10
Went to luxxor tonight, soraya says she will lower price to $ 40 this week, Genisis, Shiloto, closed. Roma, very poor selection.

Interesting how Roma has gotten to be a very popular destination discussed here lately. Years ago it was the bomb. Wonder if Marilyn's will ever come back around?

Well went back to Luxxor to confess that I had cheated on Soraya, an offered one of the girls to give her a french massage and the broad said no! I just think most of the girls at the Luxxor have a shit----y attitude, Stuart is great, but give me a break.

Any comments, Coyote? ;-)

started with sexy massage, then CBJ which after I volunteeered 69 turned into full sex, GFE, no condon.

Be careful. Play safe, friend. Stepping off the porch without a raincoat was considered a triumph by inmate#2437 (or whatever number he is) and that alone would scare me enuff to ALWAYS suit up.

A few weeks ago after I came out of Isis Mesaje I got stopped by the police.

Hey Pal, is Isis worth a visit? I'm pretty sure its owned by Stuart (LUXXOR), is it $50 USD? Are the chicas Luxxor quality? So close to the bridge, it might be worth it. Thanks in advance for any insight!

spine

Palamides
07-22-08, 01:04
Hey Pal, is Isis worth a visit? I'm pretty sure its owned by Stuart (LUXXOR), is it $50 USD? Are the chicas Luxxor quality? So close to the bridge, it might be worth it. Thanks in advance for any insight!

spineThe fee is the standard $40.00. The girl didnt ask for a tip till we were walking out and I tipped her $10/100 pesos. She didnt seem completely thrilled but whatever. The front rooms are nice and open with long wide message tables. It was a good experiene with the short red haired Lluvia.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...maybe the luxxor girls are hotter with their clothes off? But I've never liked their attitude or the price. Check it out and tell me what you think. Primarily young, cute girls.

For me im interested in trying out Genesis, Anali, Sorayia? and returning to Sirenas to check out Jasmin based on Constellation's very favorable report!

Espina Heart
07-22-08, 20:39
For me im interested in trying out Genesis, Anali, Sorayia? and returning to Sirenas to check out Jasmin based on Constellation's very favorable report!
Soraya, or however you spell her name, is the madam at Luxxor, and is definitely IN CHARGE whenever Stuart is not there. She's always been sweet to me, even offering me some of her wine when I showed up so hot and thirsty awhile back during the 105-deg. days. She has definitely treated some mongers rather poorly however, and I know she has a hot temper.

You're probably confusing her name with either Sarahi (reported by Coyote as a coupla blocks south of Genesis) or Silueta (?), which is where Corpus used to be, 2 blocks east of Felinas. I have not tried either place.

Lucke
07-22-08, 21:56
Samantha was a 30+ years girl dark hair white skin and blue eyes or something like that?That sure sounds like her, though the 30 + part seems a little high. Although, I am a bad judge at guessing chica's ages.

LuckE

Lucke
07-22-08, 22:07
You're probably confusing her name with either Sarahi (reported by Coyote as a coupla blocks south of Genesis) or Silueta (?), which is where Corpus used to be, 2 blocks east of Felinas. I have not tried either place.[/QUOTE]First, let me tell you that what I am about to say was said to me about a year ago, as I needed the reminder. Before we disparage anyone, we need to remember a few things:

1. We are talking about crossing an international border for pleasure.

2. The chicas and management have to put up with a lot of b.s. from a lot of the clientele.

3. The chicas are usually between 18 to 25 and we are mostly older, fatter and less attractive [face it, if we were the Brad Pitt type we wouldn't go to Jtown. We could just go to any drinking establishment around closing time and get laid for free]. Although this may not apply to all of you, it applies to enough of us that we need to remember that it affects the chicas over time.

4. You are paying only $40 to $100 dollars for the privilege of an orgasm without all of the messy relationship crap that women usually exact in exchange [not to mention the $ they ultimately extract as well].

I hope my point has been made.

I have found that Sorya is like a very beautiful mirror. She reflects the attitude that she receives, as do so many of the chicas. If they give you any attitude, they were probably mistreated or mis-paid earlier that day/night.

LuckE

Xfactors
07-23-08, 11:57
2. The chicas and management have to put up with a lot of b.s. from a lot of the clientele.True, but the clientel have to put up with a lot of bs from the chicas and management. The bs flows both ways.

I just view it as a business. If they give good service, for a reasonable price, then they probably get repeat business. If they don't, they probably won't. A lot of it is up to them.

If client gets out of line with them, then they have to be prepared to throw him out.

Lucke
07-23-08, 19:32
True, but the clientel have to put up with a lot of bs from the chicas and management. The bs flows both ways.

I just view it as a business. If they give good service, for a reasonable price, then they probably get repeat business. If they don't, they probably won't. A lot of it is up to them.

If client gets out of line with them, then they have to be prepared to throw him out.I stick by my original post. Have you ever thought about it from the other view? How would you react to sitting in a small roomed building all day. In walks a 'Big Bertha type ' (5 foot 4, 300 pounds, face like a pit bull, hair curlers, big mouthed, acting superior, etc.) walks in and you have to go back to the room and have sex with her for $40? I believe I would need a ready supply of viagra, a blindfold and a vomit bucket. I might even be in a less happy mood after the experience.

LuckE

Cienega32
07-24-08, 02:09

And a good point at that. Many, if not most of us here (in this forum), live by the "Respecto" philosophy based on your points. They're just trying to get by and make a buck, for the most part, in a poor country with limited means available.

Keeping that in mind and treating them right usually results in better service and an escalated experience on the return. It's not hard to hit it off with many of these chicas but it doesn't usually happen without that one universally desired quality - respect. Making them laugh and giving THEM a good time works wonders as well.

There's also a definite hierarchy in the industry, with each level seemingly looking down at another level. MP girls seem to look down at the bar trade almost the same way as the bar girls look down at the street girls. At least it seemed that way a few years back, IMHO.

We've had some good exchanges here in the past about the monger's outlook on it all. Most of us seem to see it all the same way (some get their own forum) - treat them right. At least until they screw you over ;) - then they just go on the "No me moleste" list.

Mugroso
07-24-08, 06:21
In walks a 'Big Bertha type ' (5 foot 4, 300 pounds, face like a pit bull, hair curlers, big mouthed, acting superior, etc.) walks in...

LuckE

Excellent point. I have seen both in Juarez and Angeles City, PI Men similarly described thinking they are Prince fucking Charming ruining a girls night (or day) just because they have a buck in their pocket and a boner in their pants.

But the root of bad service is kind of like the chicken or the egg. Is it the bad American or a girl who thinks she is a princess who has a bad attitude.

Mugroso

Xfactors
07-24-08, 09:31
I stick by my original post. Have you ever thought about it from the other view? How would you react to sitting in a small roomed building all day. In walks a 'Big Bertha type ' (5 foot 4, 300 pounds, face like a pit bull, hair curlers, big mouthed, acting superior, etc.) walks in and you have to go back to the room and have sex with her for $40? I believe I would need a ready supply of viagra, a blindfold and a vomit bucket. I might even be in a less happy mood after the experience.

LuckEI see your point, but if I was a babe, I would only work in an enviroment I felt comfortable with, like a bar. If an MP expected me to get with any slob guy who walked in the door, I wouldn't work there. I might work in a bar like Hollywood. That way if I didn't like the customer, I would just move on to the next. I might freelance in one of those bars along Juarez Ave. I might dance in topless bar, where services are offered on the side. But an MP, where I was required to get with any schmuck who walked in the door, you wouldn't see me working there. The girls have a choice IMO. If they pick the MP's, they made the choice.

Vicar6969
07-24-08, 12:10
I've seen alot about downtown and MP's and even some strip clubs deeper into Jtown, but has anyone ventured out around the Fabens or Santa Teresa international bridge crossings? I've never been over those crossings, wonder if anything can be found near these bridges?

My Freedom
07-25-08, 01:24
Vicar6969, I can tell you that some gents have had decent luck over the Fabens crossing..but I don't know any specific places. Santa Teresa, I believe, would be more difficult..you are more out in the middle of nowhere.

Perhaps some of you mongers know what's available close to the Ysleta Bridge, which would be Waterfil in Mexico?? I do know that there's a club called Madonna's (or something like that) that has been known for action, but am told it's costly. I have seen good looking gals working at a club called "Pueblo." Lastly, I think the motel at the curve..where the road into Mexico forks..has some action..as a bar is nearby..and there are reports of gals hustling from their cars in the parking lot..?

Who knows more about these remote places??

My Freedom

Heynowwassup
07-25-08, 02:15
I've seen alot about downtown and MP's and even some strip clubs deeper into Jtown, but has anyone ventured out around the Fabens or Santa Teresa international bridge crossings? I've never been over those crossings, wonder if anything can be found near these bridges?Well Santa Teresa (San Jeronimo) might be something in 10-15 years, but for now, it's pretty much middle-of-the-desert-nothingness. From Juarez, you take MX Hwy. 2 westbound to Casas Grandes, and you're basically on the south side of the Juarez mountains. There seem to be occasional cantinas, stops and tiendas along the way, but I've never seen any mongering action. Then you turn right (north) on road to San Jeronimo to the PofE. Again, there's nothing there except you, some weeds, dirt and the blue sky.

As for Fabens, I haven't been around there in a long time, but judging from the wiki-map, looks like there's not too much there except farmland.

One word of caution: avoid Santa Teresa crossing late in the day on the weekends. It'll likely be a long, painful wait. I was just there on a Sunday afternoon and waited 2 F'ing hours. There must have been rookies working the lanes. Both were slow as hell.

Cienega32
07-25-08, 07:15
I see your point, but if I was a babe, I would only work in an enviroment I felt comfortable with, like a bar. If an MP expected me to get with any slob guy who walked in the door, I wouldn't work there. I might work in a bar like Hollywood. That way if I didn't like the customer, I would just move on to the next. I might freelance in one of those bars along Juarez Ave. I might dance in topless bar, where services are offered on the side. But an MP, where I was required to get with any schmuck who walked in the door, you wouldn't see me working there. The girls have a choice IMO. If they pick the MP's, they made the choice.You would be surprised at the "work in an MP vs. a bar like Hollywood" mentality amongst a lot of the girls. See my paragraph about the hierarchy in the industry. It may have changed since the state went thru their little conformity checks on the MPs and also with the economy but there's a definite level of "image" to a lot of the girls in the MP business about the bar girl scene. Or at least there used to be.

Maybe it has to do with the availability of a shower between "events". I think I've only seen one or two bar girls that actually showered before going back to work from the rooms.

As far as being in control as to who your customers are - I agree with you fully. I would want that assumed luxury but then again, I've never been in their position. There's a lot of the girls that would rather not do any of it but being it's an industry that pays well, relative to other jobs available, they have to.

Constellation
07-25-08, 19:53
Stuart has a new blonde girl at Luxxor, she is really gorgeous! She looks like the homecoming queen.really! Great face and body. Kind of shy acting in room.. which could be an act, but what a good actress then. No upsell, GFE experience but probably because of her looks ( I'm a sucker for blondes) 26 yrs. old...looks younger, 2 kids, flat tummy. I would recommend to go soon as a girl this pretty will get swept away soon, although Stuart says she is there to stay, another nrw young is great looking too. Vickey, pretty , small, great face. Issius is closed. Luxxor is $ 40,

Constellation
07-25-08, 21:07
You're probably confusing her name with either Sarahi (reported by Coyote as a coupla blocks south of Genesis) or Silueta (?), which is where Corpus used to be, 2 blocks east of Felinas. I have not tried either place.First, let me tell you that what I am about to say was said to me about a year ago, as I needed the reminder. Before we disparage anyone, we need to remember a few things:

2. The chicas and management have to put up with a lot of b.s. from a lot of the clientele.

3. The chicas are usually between 18 to 25 and we are mostly older, fatter and less attractive [face it, if we were the Brad Pitt type we wouldn't go to Jtown. We could just go to any drinking establishment around closing time and get laid for free]. Although this may not apply to all of you, it applies to enough of us that we need to remember that it affects the chicas over time.

4. You are paying only $40 to $100 dollars for the privilege of an orgasm without all of the messy relationship crap that women usually exact in exchange [not to mention the $ they ultimately extract as well].

I have found that Sorya is like a very beautiful mirror. She reflects the attitude that she receives, as do so many of the chicas. If they give you any attitude, they were probably mistreated or mis-paid earlier that day/night.

LuckE

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.[/QUOTE]

Constellation
07-25-08, 21:30
You're probably confusing her name with either Sarahi (reported by Coyote as a coupla blocks south of Genesis) or Silueta (?), which is where Corpus used to be, 2 blocks east of Felinas. I have not tried either place.

First, let me tell you that what I am about to say was said to me about a year ago, as I needed the reminder. Before we disparage anyone, we need to remember a few things:

LuckEI agree with your comments, especially about Soraya, and in total agreement with your little list. I'm not old, fat and will leave the attractive part to others opinion, but as you say, $40 or $ 50 when you compare that to all the b. S. That goes with what I call Cilvillians is just not worth it. As my dear old Father used to tell me " Don't spend six months chasing a bad piece of ass, you might carch up with it. " I like the MP and mongor life style because, you get to leave. And alot of times it's just luck or timing, you can get one that is over the top and another that is lousy. Spent yesterday at the Luxxor (see previous post on new blonde) drank alot with Stuart then went in with a little round model. Ok but not to write home about, then tried Cythnia, said she was 27, great rack (natural) she was ok, but she been there for years and a little hardened. Should have called it a day after the new girl.

EnormusDick
07-26-08, 00:57
Samantha was a 30+ years girl dark hair white skin and blue eyes or something like that?I know this girl she is from genesis, her tits are fake, it is the best boob job I have ever seen. She used to not be thick, she put on weight recently .Last time at Genesis she had me howling from her bbbj. Thanx for letting me know where she is. PS. she used to be blond

Tim32
07-26-08, 02:12
Did anyone have the pleasure of spending time with a girl named Mayra at Luxxor and how is she?

She is like 4"9 , skinny, 2 kids I think, but nice body.

Would love to hear your experiences before I try!

Thanks

Shaolin02
07-26-08, 03:07
Where do I begin? . I made my first mongering trip to CJ last weekend! It was great, the women were beautiful, but WTFiTS (What The Fuck is That Smell)?

I've done my share of mongering for several years, SE asia, South America, and now Mexico. I've found that there are beautiful, sexy women in every culture. I've gone to MPs in all of the places listed above, especially Thailand, and everytime lady would take special care to ensure her love box was incredibly clean, like sanitation. Even if they didn't take a shower immediatly before and we went dancing, come back and get down, she smelled like roses.

During my stay, I went to luxxor and hooked up with a sexy chica, everything was good until the pop, then DAMN. WTFiTS? ! I cannot think of her name (she is 19) as my brain was instantly fried and my Johnson behaved as if I jumped in a damn ice bath! I was polite, pretended I busted, and left, thinking WTFiTS! LOL! I was a little concerned, could she have something. HMM, but the trend continued.

The next day I hooked up with two chicas as I wanted to get down with two hotties, this time I made sure I was feeling a little tipsy so maybe my senses would dull. These girls were beautiful (24 and 18), I think the clubs name was Isis or Osmos. Something to that affect. I pay $50 each + $10 for the room. Everthing was going great! They both worked the pole with the CBJ, then the beatiful 18 yr old was ready to ride, the DAMN, WTFiTS? Once again, deja vu! After the same thing with the 24 yr. Old, I just tried my damndest to hold my breath until I got off, but that was rough as I started to get dizzy. Again, I was polite, even gave them a tip and left, thinking WTFiTS!

I'm really attracted to latinas, have dated and enjoyed fresh scented latina women from Central America and South America, is this common in MX? I live close to CJ and I'd love to monger there some more but maybe not under those circumstances Maybe I'll try again over labor day, it'll be a bit cooler I'm almost 30 and I'm in great shape, but I may have to get some Cialis and a nose clamp. LOL.

Best Wishes

Vicar6969
07-26-08, 06:31
Where do I begin? . I made my first mongering trip to CJ last weekend! It was great, the women were beautiful, but WTFiTS (What The Fuck is That Smell)?

I've done my share of mongering for several years, SE asia, South America, and now Mexico. I've found that there are beautiful, sexy women in every culture. I've gone to MPs in all of the places listed above, especially Thailand, and everytime lady would take special care to ensure her love box was incredibly clean, like sanitation. Even if they didn't take a shower immediatly before and we went dancing, come back and get down, she smelled like roses.

During my stay, I went to luxxor and hooked up with a sexy chica, everything was good until the pop, then DAMN. WTFiTS? ! I cannot think of her name (she is 19) as my brain was instantly fried and my Johnson behaved as if I jumped in a damn ice bath! I was polite, pretended I busted, and left, thinking WTFiTS! LOL! I was a little concerned, could she have something. HMM, but the trend continued.

The next day I hooked up with two chicas as I wanted to get down with two hotties, this time I made sure I was feeling a little tipsy so maybe my senses would dull. These girls were beautiful (24 and 18), I think the clubs name was Isis or Osmos. Something to that affect. I pay $50 each + $10 for the room. Everthing was going great! They both worked the pole with the CBJ, then the beatiful 18 yr old was ready to ride, the DAMN, WTFiTS? Once again, deja vu! After the same thing with the 24 yr. Old, I just tried my damndest to hold my breath until I got off, but that was rough as I started to get dizzy. Again, I was polite, even gave them a tip and left, thinking WTFiTS!

I'm really attracted to latinas, have dated and enjoyed fresh scented latina women from Central America and South America, is this common in MX? I live close to CJ and I'd love to monger there some more but maybe not under those circumstances Maybe I'll try again over labor day, it'll be a bit cooler I'm almost 30 and I'm in great shape, but I may have to get some Cialis and a nose clamp. LOL.

Best Wishes

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Did the smell come from the girl's crotch? I will tell you I never had that problem except once, and it happened at Venus several years ago. I didn't even bother finishing with the girl and left. It happened as soon as she took off her clothes. Gonorrhea has a very bad (and unforgettable) smell. Be careful everyone. Maybe something is going around. Always cover your soldier and if it smells bad, it probably is.

Gallo Ingles
07-26-08, 12:30
Did anyone have the pleasure of spending time with a girl named Mayra at Luxxor and how is she?

She is like 4"9 , skinny, 2 kids I think, but nice body.

Would love to hear your experiences before I try!

Thanks

Tim32, If it is the same one, I did her about a year or so ago. She was pretty and had a nice tight little bod...something I appreciate. Unfortunately, her enthusiasm did not match her looks..pretty much another standard notch in the belt.

EnormusDick
07-26-08, 12:41

Best Wishes
EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.I have never found better hygiene than the mp's, their pussies smelled better than most of my old gf's I was amazed when I first started coming to J town

Tim32
07-27-08, 02:07
Just returned from Luxxor. The new prices are real, Soraya informed me right away without asking, and she even said how much I should tip for extras, so I do not overpay.

Had a nice session with a girl named Marina, she has some meat on her bones, but I would not call har fat.

She has a kind of goth thing going on.

Nice massage, no upsell, DFK, overall good.

EnormusDick
07-27-08, 21:57
Did the smell come from the girl's crotch? I will tell you I never had that problem except once, and it happened at Venus several years ago. I didn't even bother finishing with the girl and left. It happened as soon as she took off her clothes. Gonorrhea has a very bad (and unforgettable) smell. Be careful everyone. Maybe something is going around. Always cover your soldier and if it smells bad, it probably is.There is an old saying "If it smells like cologne, leave it alone"

Words to live by.

Justsomeim
07-29-08, 19:49
Went to Romas yesterday, this was my first time there, walked in, three ladies, sort of looked pre-occupied, ranges from 5-7's. My buddy didn't like selection so we left. I wanted Loryed's but we knew with time against us Genesis would be a nice avenue of approach. Got there and there were 5 girls working, only one I recoginized and my buddy took her. I chose Faviola, about 24, don't know about kids or anything because my spanish is non-existant. Body language was however amazing, she was a surpriser, I thought the body in the line up was okay but when she was disrobed, she was amazing. Great body, the kind I love, not too thin, a hardbody, great tits and ass and very responsive nips. DFK from the start however no upsells on anything, no BBBJ, however the experience was great because this girl had good passion and the DFK was real GFE DFK. It's been a while since I've been over because of the lines and other B. S. but this session really opened my eyes again to how great our sister city is when it comes to mongering. The line however was an hour which was disappointing.

About the smells, I think I may have had one experience with a bad smell but out of at least 50-60 Jtown girls, that's normal I would say. Hopefully you'll have better luck next time.

EnormusDick
07-31-08, 15:49
Went to Anali yesterday, picked my atf Daisy, but there was a real beauty named Jessica. I never saw her before but it made my decision pretty hard. If anyone has been with her I'd like to know if she is open to extras and what she charges ie; BBBJ

Palamides
08-01-08, 01:28
Went to Anali yesterday, picked my atf Daisy, but there was a real beauty named Jessica. I never saw her before but it made my decision pretty hard. If anyone has been with her I'd like to know if she is open to extras and what she charges ie; BBBJAlright there has been enough favorable posts that me and a buddy will be checking out Genesis/Anali this weekend and the mesaje down the street that I can never spell right. Buy I do have a couple of comments to you Enormusone and some of the other recent posters.

1. I understand "ATF" and "Real Beauty" but could you be a little more descriptive? Justsomeim's description of Faviola was fantastic and it showed that sometimes first impressions can be wrong. So did the ATF pull through and make you forget about the new hottie or are you wishing you took a shot at Jessica?

2. What time of day are you going? I understand there is a morning/afternoon and evening shift at most mesaje. I'm not asking for specific times because these girls and this industry doesnt work on regular business schedules, but I'd hate to head over in the evening looking for a girl that works days.

Thanks in advance.

Cienega32
08-01-08, 01:36
As reported on the local news today - a daytime argument led to a fatal stabbing on Avenida Juarez at Colon. No other details yet as to the "Who & Why" other than it began as an argument "in broad daylight".

For those unaware, Colon is by the Kentucky Club and a block before the Plaza Mariachi.

Cienega32
08-01-08, 06:58
Interesting little tidbit I noticed today:

WASHINGTON - Federal agents may take a traveler's laptop or other electronic device to an off-site location for an unspecified period of time without any suspicion of wrongdoing, as part of border search policies the Department of Homeland Security recently disclosed.

Also, officials may share copies of the laptop's contents with other agencies and private entities for language translation, data decryption or other reasons, according to the policies, dated July 16 and issued by two DHS agencies, U.S. Customs and Border Protection and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25960741

EnormusDick
08-01-08, 14:04
Alright there has been enough favorable posts that me and a buddy will be checking out Genesis/Anali this weekend and the mesaje down the street that I can never spell right. Buy I do have a couple of comments to you Enormusone and some of the other recent posters.

1. I understand "ATF" and "Real Beauty" but could you be a little more descriptive? Justsomeim's description of Faviola was fantastic and it showed that sometimes first impressions can be wrong. So did the ATF pull through and make you forget about the new hottie or are you wishing you took a shot at Jessica?

2. What time of day are you going? I understand there is a morning/afternoon and evening shift at most mesaje. I'm not asking for specific times because these girls and this industry doesnt work on regular business schedules, but I'd hate to head over in the evening looking for a girl that works days.

Thanks in advance.I always get there 1st thing in the morning I want them as fresh as possible.

Coyote79
08-02-08, 11:49

Thanks in advance.
gee, in the future I'll try harder to meet your expectations, sir

Coyote79
08-02-08, 12:03
Bad, bad mongering

At Genesis there were only big girls.
Not only was Diana busy, but there was another guy waiting for her!

Maybe Genesis could get one of those machines where you can take a number to wait for Diana.

So I hit Anali and then hit Jacki.
If you like a real open-minded girl who’s into pleasing I’d recommend Jacki.

Afterwards I ate lunch at the park (Parque Borunda) on 16 Septembre and Americas. A beggar sat next to me, and when I wouldn’t give him anything started waving a knife around.

Coyote79
08-02-08, 12:16
Paid for 2 hours with Diana at Genesis—lots of fun.

But Coyote, why would you post such tired info?

After crossing the free bridge into J-town, there were no cabs at the taxi stand on street next to the tourist office. NONE

The Coyote was not real happy walking down Chamizal in the rain with his fur all wet and matted.

Will check today if they came back

Lucke
08-02-08, 20:51
As reported on the local news today - a daytime argument led to a fatal stabbing on Avenida Juarez at Colon. No other details yet as to the "Who & Why" other than it began as an argument "in broad daylight".

For those unaware, Colon is by the Kentucky Club and a block before the Plaza Mariachi.So the next time I go to Luxxor I will not only have to put up with the constant abuse of the taxi drivers, but now have to worry about getting into an argument and being stabbed. It just seems to get stranger and stranger in Jtown

LuckE

Coyote79
08-03-08, 18:27
Went to Venus b/c I wanted something fresh.

Venus is now charging $40 for 45 minutes. You have to choose oral or vaginal sex. If you want both it’s $20 extra.

Venus is cheaper for me b/c I always give a good tip to my ATFs at Genesis and Anali for gfe, and how could I tell them that I can’t really afford that anymore?

But Venus was a bad idea.

Was last there about a year ago, and it’s the same as it’s always been.
Good-looking girls with attitudes.

The ladies lined up for me, and physically they looked pretty good. But they look so bored and annoyed it was a turn-off.

I chose the only girl who smiled at me, Monica.

After we got the room, I realized she was the same girl I saw a year ago. So much for something fresh.

Everything about Monica was a contradiction.
She has a very pretty face, but a chunky monkey body (I wish the room was darker).
She was very wet and let me fk, but she was constantly rushing me.
One minute she wants me to bang her hard, and the next she’s pushing me off her.

$10 tip for the fk. Usually I give $20 for fk, but not for a girl who wants me done in 20 minutes.

As I left I waved and smiled at the ladies sitting in the lobby, who all glared at me.

Stay away from Venus unless ur real desperate.
OTHER STUFF

Yes, the cabbies returned!!

Very nice restaurant called Bella something off Americas on the right immediately after you cross the bridge. Breakfast buffet 8-1, lunch buffet 1-5. They close at 5 PM

Palamides
08-03-08, 20:39
First, I want to apologize for offending a couple of the mongers who have posted numerous very helpful messages to the board. My intent was to just get some information beyond personal opinions but again I was misunderstood. I won’t belabor the point, but I spend a lot of time writing to make myself clear and I thought it was a harmless post, but now I’m feeling like member #2479.

Taking my own advice, I headed over for a late afternoon trip. Friend had backed out earlier in the day and I had been thinking of going over to Juarez all week. It was 5:30pm and I decided not to take the bus to try to find Genesis, Anali, Felinas etc., and went into Cleopatra. Another guy came with me and I gave him first choice and he selected the larger thicker though still attractive girl with huge ass and tits. Abigail ronounced "AhhbiiGaheeLL" was still available so I chose her. I thanked my luck for finding a petite girl with a pretty face and headed upstairs. No more than 5 feet a-b cup with long nipples looks 18 but said shes 26. A good amount of baby damage but still had a cute figure in IMHO.

The room (upstairs) was huge and had a shower in full sized shower stall the length of a regular tub. She didn’t have much technique but she gave a good message which was why I came over. I wanted to sooth some muscles from the gym the night before and my mountain bike ride Saturday morning and this girl had a soothing touch with her tiny hand and fingers on my big body. She gave a blowjob (cbj) like she loved me or at least like she loved my cock moaning as she went down on my shaft and asked me if I wanted more, yep! She got on top and rode for a while and then I had to flip her over for mish. To me she had such a pretty face, nice eyes, red hair it was such a turn-on to look down on her as I sunk myself deep over and over. I finished with her, my first time going to completion with a sex worker(w/condom), in my early mongering career.

There was a delay in giving her money($40), making her understand I needed to use the restroom before and other things (sanitario not baño). We finished early. There was time for me to shower while she waited in her little lab coat like traje de mesaje. After I got dressed she sat and talked to me for the rest of the hour. A great opportunity to practice my Spanish. Nice girl, just what I needed and no need to go deep into Juarez by myself.

Mugroso
08-03-08, 22:25
First, I want to .....no need to go deep into Juarez by myself.

Excellent post. Either I was not offended or this completly slipped by me. Not to worry about being another Inmate 247..whatever. You are a long way away from being that.

Mugroso

Cienega32
08-04-08, 04:32
... went into Cleopatra... finding a petite girl with a pretty face

REALLY? Outstanding!

I'll have to give them another shot. My last few look&leave visits were very disappointing. I hope they keep some petite ones there as it's very conveniently located during football season.

Coyote79
08-04-08, 16:33
First, I want to apologize for offending a couple of the mongers who have posted numerous very helpful messages to the board. My intent was to just get some information beyond personal opinions but again I was misunderstood. I won’t belabor the point, but I spend a lot of time writing to make myself clear and I thought it was a harmless post, but now I’m feeling like member #2479.

Taking my own advice, I headed over for a late afternoon trip. Friend had backed out earlier in the day and I had been thinking of going over to Juarez all week. It was 5:30pm and I decided not to take the bus to try to find Genesis, Anali, Felinas etc., and went into Cleopatra. Another guy came with me and I gave him first choice and he selected the larger thicker though still attractive girl with huge ass and tits. Abigail ronounced "AhhbiiGaheeLL" was still available so I chose her. I thanked my luck for finding a petite girl with a pretty face and headed upstairs. No more than 5 feet a-b cup with long nipples looks 18 but said shes 26. A good amount of baby damage but still had a cute figure in IMHO.

The room (upstairs) was huge and had a shower in full sized shower stall the length of a regular tub. She didn’t have much technique but she gave a good message which was why I came over. I wanted to sooth some muscles from the gym the night before and my mountain bike ride Saturday morning and this girl had a soothing touch with her tiny hand and fingers on my big body. She gave a blowjob (cbj) like she loved me or at least like she loved my cock moaning as she went down on my shaft and asked me if I wanted more, yep! She got on top and rode for a while and then I had to flip her over for mish. To me she had such a pretty face, nice eyes, red hair it was such a turn-on to look down on her as I sunk myself deep over and over. I finished with her, my first time going to completion with a sex worker(w/condom), in my early mongering career.

There was a delay in giving her money($40), making her understand I needed to use the restroom before and other things (sanitario not baño). We finished early. There was time for me to shower while she waited in her little lab coat like traje de mesaje. After I got dressed she sat and talked to me for the rest of the hour. A great opportunity to practice my Spanish. Nice girl, just what I needed and no need to go deep into Juarez by myself.

I wasn’t personally offended, I just thought it was a little cocky of you to dictate exactly how mongers should post.

But it’s not a big deal I wouldn’t worry about it.

But they have a petite pretty girl at Cleo’s? I’d like to check that out!
BTW when did Cleo’s get an upstairs?

Butt Munchu
08-04-08, 19:49
Federal agents may take a traveler's laptop computer or other electronic device to an off-site location for an unspecified period of time without any suspicion of wrongdoing, as part of border search policies the Department of Homeland Security recently disclosed.
DHS officials said the newly disclosed policies -- which apply to anyone entering the country, including U.S. citizens -- are reasonable and necessary to prevent terrorism.
The policies state that officers may "detain" laptops "for a reasonable period of time" to "review and analyze information." This may take place "absent individualized suspicion."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/01/AR2008080103030.html?hpid=moreheadlines

And not just your laptop. Hard drives, IPODS, pagers, beeper, all papers and written documentation etc.... And it appears that no criteria has been established for whose computer can be searched.

Stay Safe

Palamides
08-04-08, 22:10
i wasn’t personally offended, i just thought it was a little cocky of you to dictate exactly how mongers should post.

but it’s not a big deal i wouldn’t worry about it.

but they have a petite pretty girl at cleo’s? i’d like to check that out!
btw when did cleo’s get an upstairs?ok, cool. my only other time there i used a room downstairs. it must have been a year ago that someone posted a very accurate report on the upstairs rooms at cleopatra no real message table more like a low soft futon to lay on...cleopatras is hit or miss its advantage is its easy to take a peek before heading somewhere else. thanks to all your posts as i am really looking forward to exploring genesis anail for the first time.

Coyote79
08-06-08, 07:14
On Saturday, August 2, in the early afternoon on the free bridge there was almost no wait at the pedestrian entrance.
But for vehicle entrance I saw cars backed up all the way to the liquor store on Lincoln!!!

On Tuesday, August 5, around 2 pm on the del Norte bridge there was almost no wait time at the pedestrian entrance. This despite the fact there was an incredible amount of people walking across.

Coyote79
08-06-08, 07:41
I stick by my original post. Have you ever thought about it from the other view? How would you react to sitting in a small roomed building all day. In walks a 'Big Bertha type ' (5 foot 4, 300 pounds, face like a pit bull, hair curlers, big mouthed, acting superior, etc.) walks in and you have to go back to the room and have sex with her for $40? I believe I would need a ready supply of viagra, a blindfold and a vomit bucket. I might even be in a less happy mood after the experience.

LuckE
Funny analogy--yes that is how I would feel--but I've talked to providers about this, and they don't really see it that way.

I'm like, 'isn't it repulsive to have sex with some fat, nerdy, old man who just walked in the door?'

She was like, "no, you can find something to love in everybody"(!!!)

Amazing, no? That's why not every lady can be a provider.

The ladies I talked to just want mongers to be focused on cleanliness and respect.
So, immediately before your session. . .
***take a shower (wash your asshole and crotch especially).
***Use mouthwash or brush your teeth
***Never raise your voice no matter how rude anyone is to you
***If she makes an effort to please--don’t be cheap—give her a good tip

I realize most mongers know all this.
But I learned them the hard way—so they’re worth repeating.

I do all this and then I get to see some gorgeous young woman cum—how awesome is that?
Shit after seeing her cum I’m like ‘God take me now—I’m done here!!’

Precocious One
08-06-08, 17:03
Funny analogy--yes that is how I would feel--but I've talked to providers about this, and they don't really see it that way.

I'm like, 'isn't it repulsive to have sex with some fat, nerdy, old man who just walked in the door?'

She was like, "no, you can find something to love in everybody"(!!!)

Amazing, no? That's why not every lady can be a provider.

The ladies I talked to just want mongers to be focused on cleanliness and respect.
So, immediately before your session. . .
***take a shower (wash your asshole and crotch especially).
***Use mouthwash or brush your teeth
***Never raise your voice no matter how rude anyone is to you
***If she makes an effort to please--don’t be cheap—give her a good tip

I realize most mongers know all this.
But I learned them the hard way—so they’re worth repeating.

I do all this and then I get to see some gorgeous young woman cum—how awesome is that?
Shit after seeing her cum I’m like ‘God take me now—I’m done here!!’

I have been hitting the MP's in Monterrey for the last eight weeks, four times a week. I now have three favoritas(GFE, DFK, COB, COF) I see every week, all at different locations, with one session left over for reconnaissance. The Mexican Nationals that I have talked to by and large do not leave a tip. The reason you and I receive great service is because we do. I leave between $20-25 and the chicas appear to be happy with that. Also, in the high-end places($100-up), tips are not necessary. My sessions are averaging between $70-100 for 40-60 minutes all-inclusive. I do not patronize the $10-20 h/h establishments other than if I am hung over and just want a good ball-licking or complete body tongue bath. I generally do not have sex with this level of girls.

By the way, I also agree with your recommendations and most noteably the cleanliness and respect part. I actually use cologne as well. Also, if a girl asks you up-front for the propina amount, just f_ck her and move on. The possibility of GFE is remote and not worth the time or effort. I have had three such experiences, and they were pretty much worthless.

One more thing is that I do not advise going to an establishment and individually fu_king all the girls there like test-driving a bunch of cars at a car lot. Some of the girls do not appreciate this especially after they give you good service. They want you to be their customer.

I was somewhat black-balled by two girls at one particular location for this exact type of behavior. I received great service the first time and the second time, through availability issues, I was forced to re-session with her and she was not too happy with me. She almost acted like a jealous GF.

Apparantly, some whor_s don't like whor_ -mongers.

Tiny 12
08-06-08, 17:24
A lot of people here including the administrator would tell you you're nuts, that the women lose respect for you when you tip or overpay. I agree though, if you're going to repeat or if you tell her up front she's going to get a good tip provided the service is very good, it helps. I remember one chica at the Panama Club in particular. The first time I saw her I told her she was going to get a good tip if the service was good, and she performed great. The second time, I told her (truthfully) I was down to my last $40 or $60 and performance was crap.

The Mexican Nationals that I have talked to by and large do not leave a tip. The reason you and I receive great service is because we do. I leave between $20-25 and the chicas appear to be happy with that. Also, in the high-end places($100-up), tips are not necessary.

Cienega32
08-07-08, 05:27
and not just your laptop. hard drives, ipods, pagers, beeper, all papers and written documentation etc.... and it appears that no criteria has been established for whose computer can be searched.

stay safe
that's why i posted that last week - they can even confirep001e cell phones. if they do, i just hope they don't delete those chica pics that we all like to get while we indulge!

not only is there a lack of criteria, there also seems to be a lack of reasonable timeline established before 'the device' is returned.

tie that in with the agent with an attitude that one might not want to deal with...

Cienega32
08-07-08, 05:30
the upstairs rooms at Cleopatra No real message table more like a low soft futon to lay on....
That sounds much better than what they had downstairs. Those tables were never very 'user-friendly', IMHO. Amazona's had the same, 1/2 way up the wall type platforms too. I hated them. Too high - too narrow.

The Hooligan
08-10-08, 19:29
BTW when did Cleo’s get an upstairs?I can add that when I visited Cleopatra's back in April, I was taken upstairs so that might help with the timeframe of how long Cleo's has had an upstairs. It was a good sized room if my memory serves me correctly. They even had a wall mounted TV showing old porn. No complaints from me about the room.

Lucke
08-10-08, 23:59
Made another visit to Jtown early in the week. Went back to the Luxxor. Stewart picked me up by the Kentucky Bar just in the knick of time, as it began to pour down rain as soon as I got in his vehicle. Once at the Luxxor, I found that there were about 5 chicas working. I had been with 4 of them in the past and wanted something new. The one new chica was the one reported on previously by a fellow monger, who gave her great reviews. Her name is Alandra. I chose her. She was a blond that I would give an 8 to for the face and an 8. 5 for the body. As she led me into the hallway, Stewart told her to take me to the "Big room. " I have to say that I really enjoyed the free upgrade. The "big room" has a love seat and couch sectionals, along with a very wide massage table. There was a separate shower area with a hand held shower massage unit. If you have never been in the Luxxor "big room, " you should give it a try. It also had a 'disco ball' light contraption. I kind of rolled my eyes when the chica first turned it on. But after we got going, I found it was a nice added touch IMHO. Once in the room, she gave a pretty good massage. Then the flip, and she was more than willing to give some good service. There was an up sell for a cbj, but only $10. They learn fast, you know. I then laid her down on the couch. We used the couch for the entire time. It is a so much better experience then those old tables. We started off in missionary, went to 'perrito, ' then some cowgirl, followed by more missionary. I have to tell you that she was about the best that I have ever had in Jtown. She was enthusiastic, seemed to enjoy it, and really gave a lot of effort. I can honestly say that I will repeat with her. I don't repeat often, as I love new p*ssy. But with her, I will repeat.

LuckE

Coyote79
08-11-08, 23:08
The Mexican Nationals that I have talked to by and large do not leave a tip. The reason you and I receive great service is because we do.

I'm not satisfied unless I can hook-up with a provider who's my type AND gives me a GFE.

So yeah, I give my her a good tip to keep her happy and also b/c she deserves it

I've tried paying the minimum for any girl and it's about as satisfying as jerking off to underwear ads

One more thing is that I do not advise going to an establishment and individually fu_king all the girls there like test-driving a bunch of cars at a car lot. Some of the girls do not appreciate this especially after they give you good service. They want you to be their customer.

I was somewhat black-balled by two girls at one particular location for this exact type of behavior. I received great service the first time and the second time, through availability issues, I was forced to re-session with her and she was not too happy with me. She almost acted like a jealous GF.

Apparantly, some whor_s don't like whor_ -mongers.

That's messed-up

My ATF get jealous too if I see another girl, but not THAT jealous!

BTW I like her being a little jealous. Don't want a girl who's like,
"whatever, don't care who you have sex with"

Precocious One
08-12-08, 16:08
[QUOTE=Coyote79]I'm not satisfied unless I can hook-up with a provider who's my type AND gives me a GFE.

So yeah, I give my her a good tip to keep her happy and also b/c she deserves it

I've tried paying the minimum for any girl and it's about as satisfying as jerking off to underwear ads

I am currently seeing three MP girls right now on a weekly basis that I obtain GFE from. I have absolutley no problem tipping them as they put forth so much effort into the sessions that I often have to take a nap after we are done.

The minute I no longer tip is the minute I no longer receive GFE. They know it and I know it. Only a complete delusional "chump" would not know it. A few of the guys that post on the ISG actually think that these hook_rs are in love with them. I recently read a post by one chump who truly believed that he was a condition of a hook_rs lesbian marriage! Something about the hook_rs each agreeing not to see him(take his money) or some other nonsense.

Sad. Really, really sad.

A grown man being toyed with by little girls.

Papushko
08-13-08, 23:09
Hi everyone.

I was just wondering if anyone knew where Rubi works now. She worked in a MP that's in the Montes de Oca street (Not Genesis/Anali) this one is maybe 200-300 meters south of Genesis on the Montes de Oca street, upstairs. (She also was one of the girs that came if you called the "vienes del antro con ganas" ad on the PM newspaper, so I'm assuming the girls from that ad are the same ones that work this MP)

I hope someone knows her, she has light skin with short black hair, a nice body with real nice tits, and a couple of freckles on her chin, I lost her track, and I would love to see her again.

Thanks!

Palamides
08-16-08, 17:18
I for one don't feel comfortable going over alone right now. As many deaths through the 13th of this month as any month during the drug war. Be careful out there!

Thoughts of opening up my combination Hooters [using imports from Vensesuela] / upstairs brothel; steps from the bridge.

Dougie
08-16-08, 22:23
Interesting little tidbit I noticed today:

WASHINGTON - Federal agents may take a traveler's laptop or other electronic device to an off-site location for an unspecified period of time without any suspicion of wrongdoing, as part of border search policies the Department of Homeland Security recently disclosed.

Fucking Nazis. I guess all Osama had to do was just lift the edge of the tent just a little bit and let the Facist cocksuckers in THIS country take care of the rest.

Of course, the BEST thing to do is just to leave your toys on the north side of the border, where you can at least PRETEND to still have some rights. And think about it, what does all this defecating on the constitution actually accomplish?? Any decent terrorist who is not a complete moron would just leave any information he wanted to have access to on a server off-shore and access it from an internet cafe or some other place where they can log on anonymously. Duh. Random searches without any suspicion of wrongdoing, welcome to Amerika.

Cienega32
08-17-08, 00:52
I for one don't feel comfortable going over alone right now. As many deaths through the 13th of this month as any month during the drug war. Be careful out there!

Thoughts of opening up my combination Hooters [using imports from Vensesuela] / upstairs brothel; steps from the bridge.

I'm of the same thinking myself, at this time. I even passed on yet another week of preseason betting. All the rain lately played a part too.

Why not cut a deal with UNO for their upstairs area for a combo brothel/MP? It would really be pretty convenient for me...

Cienega32
08-17-08, 00:58
Random searches without any suspicion of wrongdoing, welcome to Amerika. It gets better - check out all the little "addendums" regarding local Police Forces the G wants to add "for the sake of National Security".

Clydesdale
08-18-08, 01:34
Has anyone tried Azul at Ano Nuevo? That's one hot looking chica, especially compared to the gordas that inhabit the place. I have to be careful, my GF has spies in there. Is Azul worth the risk?

Palamides
08-18-08, 03:37
....Why not cut a deal with UNO for their upstairs area for a combo brothel/MP? It would really be pretty convenient for me...Why someone hasnt thought of that I will never never know.....all you would have to do is have big clean rooms like upstairs and Cleopatras. Get Pink Lady quality women (hot girls there lately [Thurs-Sat]) and set the prices at $50-$60 per session you would be rich...IMHO.

Palamides
08-18-08, 03:42
Has anyone tried Azul at Ano Nuevo? That's one hot looking chica, especially compared to the gordas that inhabit the place. I have to be careful, my GF has spies in there. Is Azul worth the risk?Sorry dont know anything about azul. I will probably go to Juarez out of boredome sometime in the next week. Did you guys know there is major league soccer in juarez now? Toluca next Saturday and Pachuca the following Sat. I never go back to mariscal because its an automatic search by the cops. A guy on Juarez Ave even told me about a place called "El Indio" which is like the Pink Lady but cheaper next to Panama, anyone ever heard of it? Anyone been to the Panama lately? From ages ago I remember the prices they quoted me were very high but occassionally they would have a few young hotties working.

Xfactors
08-18-08, 15:16
I never go back to mariscal because its an automatic search by the cops.You might call it an automatic rob by the cops. I got robbed by the cops on Mariscal. They have a fun time looking for gringos on that street.

Cienega32
08-19-08, 02:14
I never go back to mariscal because its an automatic search by the cops.
Another ditto from me on that one. I've been avoiding it as much as possible; taking the direct side streets when needed. From there, I can scope a little and if I see the bikes or foot badges milling about, I turn around. Same with the Plaza. It's just not worth it right now with all the other factors that can come into play.

Prior to this year and the cartel activities, I've never had any more of a problem than just being "hassled" by Policia with their searches and Q&A sessions. Now, I just won't give them the opportunity for anything more.

Bushwick Bob
08-19-08, 05:44
On the subject of "Juarez's Finest, " someone on this board once mentioned that when los pinches start to shake you down, among the usual questions about drugs and weapons they also ask you if you speak Spanish and that it is actually a bad thing to answer in the affirmative to that question. Do I have that right? Explicacion, por favor.

Bbond
08-19-08, 12:37
On the subject of "Juarez's Finest, " someone on this board once mentioned that when los pinches start to shake you down, among the usual questions about drugs and weapons they also ask you if you speak Spanish and that it is actually a bad thing to answer in the affirmative to that question. Do I have that right? Explicacion, por favor.

I always just say a little when asked if I speak Spanish, although I speak and understand quite well. Don't seem to matter tho, if they intend to rip you off, they gonna rip you off.

One ploy that I have considered, is ask them where Calle Oro is, tell them you need to make a report, but do it before the search you. Then they know that you know the police station is on Calle Oro. Might deter them, might not, won't hurt to try.

Palamides
08-20-08, 01:04
I always just say a little when asked if I speak Spanish, although I speak and understand quite well. Don't seem to matter tho, if they intend to rip you off, they gonna rip you off.

One ploy that I have considered, is ask them where Calle Oro is, tell them you need to make a report, but do it before the search you. Then they know that you know the police station is on Calle Oro. Might deter them, might not, won't hurt to try.Respectfully I have to disagree with you on both counts. While lately I have been shaken down by the cops, especially in the zone west of Juarez Ave, I have not been robbed. The search is really disconcerting because if you have anything on you they will find it or plant it. I would think if you run into some bad apples hinting or threatening to make a report just might get you in more trouble. I don't speak a lot of spanish but I've found when I try to speak spanish in mexico things go better for me. Many/most of the cops are educated so one in the group will probably know English anyway.

Cienega32
08-20-08, 07:03
The info we provide when crossing back into America - Land of The Free - will be stored in a database for 15 years. The best part of the database is this:

"Homeland Security is proposing to exempt the database from some provisions of the 1974 Privacy Act, including the right of a citizen to know whether a law enforcement or intelligence agency has requested his or her records and the right to sue for access and correction in those disclosures."

Other tidbits:

"The notice states that the government may share border records with federal, state, local, tribal or foreign government agencies in cases where customs believes the information would assist enforcement of civil or criminal laws or regulations, or if the information is relevant to a hiring decision.

They may be shared with a court or attorney in civil litigation, which could include divorce cases; with federal contractors or consultants "to accomplish an agency function related to this system of records"; with federal and foreign intelligence or counterterrorism agencies if there is a threat to national or international security or to assist in anti-terrorism efforts; or with the news media and the public "when there exists a legitimate public interest in the disclosure of the information." "

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26302215

Coyote79
08-20-08, 12:20
Based on Jackcube1's report in Memeber 2479's forum, I decided to try to find Felina.

By RTFF it seems Felina is at the corner of Honduras and Vicente Guerrero.
But the only thing I found at that corner is Eduardo's Night Club.

I looked all around that area, but I didn’t find any MP.

Finally one of the locals took pity on me and showed me to Silueta’s MP.
I think it’s on Jose Borunda and Peru, or at least close to there.

It’s large, clean, and had a nice selection. Had a good time.
$40 for an hour.

Bbond
08-20-08, 15:07
Based on Jackcube1's report in Memeber 2479's forum, I decided to try to find Felina.
By RTFF it seems Felina is at the corner of Honduras and Vicente Guerrero.
But the only thing I found at that corner is Eldardo’s (sp) Night Club.
I looked all around that area, but I didn’t find any MP.
Finally one of the locals took pity on me and showed me to Silueta’s MP.
I think it’s on Jose Borunda and Peru, or at least close to there.
It’s large, clean, and had a nice selection. Had a good time.
$40 for an hour.

Borunda and Peru is where Felinas used to be, maybe it has changed names?
You had to to upstairs to visit there. There was a large cat painted in a window.

Xfactors
08-20-08, 15:30
I would think if you run into some bad apples hinting or threatening to make a report just might get you in more trouble. .I agree. Threatening to file a complaint on them, would probably just [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) them off, so they would come back to you with some bogus charge that they saw you pissing in the street, trying to break into a car, etc, and you are now going to jail. They would probably grin at you, and ask you who you think is going to win on this one? I'll bet my money that the cops will win, you lose, and if you really want to play hardball with them, you end up in jail. And they'll still get your money, which is what they want in the first place.

Bbond
08-21-08, 02:36
I agree. Threatening to file a complaint on them, would probably just [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) them off, so they would come back to you with some bogus charge that they saw you pissing in the street, trying to break into a car, etc, and you are now going to jail. They would probably grin at you, and ask you who you think is going to win on this one? I'll bet my money that the cops will win, you lose, and if you really want to play hardball with them, you end up in jail. And they'll still get your money, which is what they want in the first place.

You guys mis-read my suggestions, ask them where Calle Oro is BEFORE they hassle you, tell them you need directions BEFORE they hassle you.
Shit no dont ever threaten them with anything, you will definately make things worse for yourself.

Coyote79
08-21-08, 12:18
Borunda and Peru is where Felinas used to be, maybe it has changed names?
You had to to upstairs to visit there. There was a large cat painted in a window.
well, I don't know.

The place I went to did seem remodeled. . .and all the rooms were upstairs. . .(but no cat on the window. All the cats were inside ;-)

But Jackcube1 post said it was his first time in J-town, and he went to Felina.

Precocious One
08-21-08, 14:08
i agree. threatening to file a complaint on them, would probably just [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) them off, so they would come back to you with some bogus charge that they saw you pissing in the street, trying to break into a car, etc, and you are now going to jail. they would probably grin at you, and ask you who you think is going to win on this one? i'll bet my money that the cops will win, you lose, and if you really want to play hardball with them, you end up in jail. and they'll still get your money, which is what they want in the first place.

well said.

i got caught speeding yesterday. i don't know who the fu_k goes 30 k/ph here(posted speed limit; residential street) without getting run over. respectfully negotiated with the guy for about 10 minutes and told him $20.00 or take me to jail. a good bluff on my part as i was already late for an appointment with one of my weekly mp girls. hence, the speeding. this is the third time i have used this tactic without a problem. they just want the money and not to be disrespected. respect is a big thing here in mexico. also, by having to take you to jail they lose time, valuable time they can spend more productively by accepting more bribes.

this ticket would have probably cost me $100+ in the states and increased my insurance premiums. like a lot of things here in mx, $20.00 was a relative bargain.

Bbond
08-21-08, 14:53
well, I don't know.

The place I went to did seem remodeled. . .and all the rooms were upstairs. . .(but no cat on the window. All the cats were inside ;-)

But Jackcube1 post said it was his first time in J-town, and he went to Felina.

Re-reading your other post, sounds like maybe you went to the old Corpus, it has changed names, you enter ground level and take girls upstairs to the rooms.

Felinas is just down the street on corner, on second level of a 2 story building, go upstairs to enter.

Butt Munchu
08-21-08, 15:53
i got caught speeding yesterdayi have been caught speeding plenty of times in juarez, probably over 20 times and hardly ever pay the cop any money. knowing that i am in j-town and cops will pull you over for any reason i usually keep most of my money in center console until i leave my car. when i get pulled over they usually go through the same routine. my plates are from texas and they arent gonna though you in jail for speeding. if you speak spanish well and show them that you have no money when they eventually ask you for some, they will issue you a ticket and take one of your license plates. they will tell you that you can pick up the license plate at the police station and they only take 1 plate. i usually let them take the plate, so thats 2 stops before i have no plates then go to the dmv and ask for replacement plates. the replacement plates cost me 5$ last time i got them and i was in and out in about 7 mins at the dmv on lee travino south of i-10.

fuck the policia. ! lol

Clydesdale
08-22-08, 02:35
i have been caught speeding plenty of times in juarez, probably over 20 times and hardly ever pay the cop any money. knowing that i am in j-town and cops will pull you over for any reason i usually keep most of my money in center console until i leave my car. when i get pulled over they usually go through the same routine. my plates are from texas and they arent gonna though you in jail for speeding. if you speak spanish well and show them that you have no money when they eventually ask you for some, they will issue you a ticket and take one of your license plates. they will tell you that you can pick up the license plate at the police station and they only take 1 plate. i usually let them take the plate, so thats 2 stops before i have no plates then go to the dmv and ask for replacement plates. the replacement plates cost me 5$ last time i got them and i was in and out in about 7 mins at the dmv on lee travino south of i-10.

fuck the policia. ! lol
a speeding ticket costs about $10 to get your plate back, so that's what i'll offer the cop. best use of my time and money.

Precocious One
08-22-08, 15:16
a speeding ticket costs about $10 to get your plate back, so that's what i'll offer the cop. best use of my time and money.

i have heard of this tactic before but i currently only have one plate. i live here in mx and do not plan on going back to the u.s. for a stupid replacement plate. that, and i was really in a hurry to fu_k my mp regular and had just recently popped a maxifort(viagra).

standing on a steet corner with a visible hard-on negotiating with a mx police officer was a little awkward for me.

looking back on it, i probably could have gotten away with just paying $10.00. but at the time, my raging hard-on just didn't give a fu_k.

EnormusDick
08-22-08, 17:09
I got stopped on the US side and questioned on thursday 10am never saw that before btw it was the free bridge is that the new thing now or what. Also had the time of my life at Anali, there was a new girl Lisette very nice looking, but I went with Daisy.

Constellation
08-23-08, 05:14
I was stopped leaving the US last night on way to Luxxor. They wanted a Passport and asked me if was was taking $ 10, 000 into Mexico, when I said no, then the officer asked when I thought I might be taking $ 10, 000 into Mexico. I can't beleive they actually use our tax money to pay these clowns. Things got alot worse once at the Luxxor. Paid for the chica, she got pissed at Soraya and Stuart and quit, this was after I paid for her. Left being told I could get a credit the next time but no offer of the return of my money.

Coyote79
08-23-08, 13:45
Hit Silueta yesterday.

Was told they had an armed robbery Wednesday--Five guys with guns took all the girls' stuff.

I'm still going there though--this could happen anywhere.

Also I know three people personally who have had friends or loved ones killed in J-town this summer. And I don't know a lot of people.

Clydesdale
08-24-08, 08:11
There's a new Eduardo's on Vicente Guerrero, a couple blocks past Peru, on the right. The girls have that chola look like the other one, but it's more low key. There were a few fine ones there. The place has a pool table, and they said they're adding another one. It has 2 dance stages, but only one was being used.

Palamides
08-24-08, 09:38
In between beers I finally got a chance to scout out Genesis and Anali. My friend was driving and we turned onto Fernando Montes De Oca and drove into the parking lot that sits between Genesis and Anali. First, went into Anali following a kind of a serpentine path through the very clean rooms to the lineup. 5 girls in dresses including the famous Daisy who does have a rocking body. One other girl, I didn't get her name, but she was hot! Daisy followed me out after I checked out the lineup was very nice and friendly. Did the same deal at Genesis and checked out the lineup. Chunky girls, but still pretty not too fat. Clean comfortable message rooms. Didn't ask about the price as you guys have confirmed over and over what that is. Staff at Genesis were nice and friendly and some English was spoken. Given how easy it is to get to either driving, walking, or taking the bus or taxi I would recommend everyone check it out. Genesis is open Sundays until around 4 PM.