PDA

View Full Version : Ciudad Juarez

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Coyote79
08-25-08, 00:03
Last week I was looking for apartments around J-town, and I struck-up a conversation with this apartment manager who told me about his wife working at a restaurant across the street.

I frequent this restaurant. So I told his wife ‘hey, I met your husband, Jorge. He’s the apartment manager, right?’

She didn’t know much English, so that was the extent of our conversation.

Today I come out of this restaurant, and Jorge confronts me. He’s on the phone to with the police. He’s asking for my first and last name so he can tell the police. He tells me his wife told him I was making a move on her (she called him when I entered the restaurant).

He says she doesn't like anyone talking to her at work. He reminds me, “this is Juarez”

This is Juarez. Avoid talking to people.

BTW he told his wife makes $40 a week working full-time.
I did feel bad for her. Now I think she's overpaid.

Precocious One
08-25-08, 15:03
Last week I was looking for apartments around J-town, and I struck-up a conversation with this apartment manager who told me about his wife working at a restaurant across the street.

I frequent this restaurant. So I told his wife ‘hey, I met your husband, Jorge. He’s the apartment manager, right?’

She didn’t know much English, so that was the extent of our conversation.

Today I come out of this restaurant, and Jorge confronts me. He’s on the phone to with the police. He’s asking for my first and last name so he can tell the police. He tells me his wife told him I was making a move on her (she called him when I entered the restaurant).

He says she doesn't like anyone talking to her at work. He reminds me, “this is Juarez”

This is Juarez. Avoid talking to people.

BTW he told his wife makes $40 a week working full-time.
I did feel bad for her. Now I think she's overpaid.

FWIW, an inordinate amount of Mexican Nationals beat their wives and dominate them by instilling fear into them. Incidentally, the MP girls that I see on a weekly basis all tell me that between 20-25 percent of these Mexican Nationals that frequent the MP's have between two and three-inch dicks when fully erect. Furthermore, a good 40 percent have premature ejaculation problems(under 5 minutes). These exact, same identical numbers coming from no less than six girls(when having small talk) I have conversed with including a non-pro GF.

Sounds like Jorge might just fit this description.

Think about. A two-inch dick coupled with a two-minute fu_k. There is no doubt that I would also be real protective of my wife if I suffered from those certain inadequacies.

As for Jorge asking for your name, if you truly felt that he was an ordinary Juarez citizen and not tied into LE or the drug cartel and you possessed valid tourista paperwork, I would have told him my first name is Fuck, my middle name is You and my last name is Pendejo.

Fuck You, Pendejo.

Coyote79
08-26-08, 14:06
As for Jorge asking for your name, if you truly felt that he was an ordinary Juarez citizen and not tied into LE or the drug cartel and you possessed valid tourista paperwork, I would have told him my first name is Fuck, my middle name is You and my last name is Pendejo.

Fuck You, Pendejo.
yes, it's an appropriate name. Thanks for the support.

I was going to go back to complain to the management of the restaurant, but we all know that's not a good idea.

Precocious One
08-26-08, 16:35
yes, it's an appropriate name. Thanks for the support.

I was going to go back to complain to the management of the restaurant, but we all know that's not a good idea.

I would lay even money, actually I would give odds, that the management of the restaurant hates this guy as well.

Big Bob 69
08-27-08, 04:51
I'm in El Paso for two days and want to walk over to Jaurez and get a young lady.

Any one tell me the best place to cross and the best bar to go to.

I don't know the area.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Coyote79
08-28-08, 13:06
I'm in El Paso for two days and want to walk over to Jaurez and get a young lady.

Any one tell me the best place to cross and the best bar to go to.

I don't know the area.

Thanks for any help you can give.
if I were you I'd buy a map of Juarez, and then search through the thread marking down the MPs on the map. Then go hunting.

Or if you don't want to do all that just walk across the bridge and let the cabbie take you to "the girls". You'll pay a lot extra for that though.

Bachelor Warrior
08-30-08, 03:33
An online news story today said there were 8 U.S. citizens killed and four wounded in August in Juarez. All were incidental to the violence that's going on there. It also said there are an average of 8 murders a day there.

That's a little unnerving, but it looks like you guys are still going over. What do you think? It seems OK to me, but then what do I know? Are there any areas to stay out of? Time of day? Do you do anything different?

BW

Palamides
08-30-08, 18:51
An online news story today said there were 8 U.S. citizens killed and four wounded in August in Juarez. All were incidental to the violence that's going on there. It also said there are an average of 8 murders a day there. That's a little unnerving, but it looks like you guys are still going over. What do you think? It seems OK to me, but then what do I know? Are there any areas to stay out of? Time of day? Do you do anything different?

BWDont' go on the streets behind Juarez Avenue (Mariscal, etc.) where Hollywood, Ano Nuevo, Casa Colorado are (or were) its an automatic search by roving J-town Police. If you walk to pink lady take the well traveled routes. I was searched comming back from there one night a while back. I would recommend Mesaje within easy striking distance: Cleopatras right off Juarez avenue, Sirenas on Hermanos Escobar (Take the 2L bus at the corner of Ramon Caronoa and 16 Sept[near mercado], get off on Hermanos escobar and walk west a few blocks past Herredero de Soto), or Take a cab or bus near the vicinity of Genesis/Anali located on a side street (Fernando Montes De Oca) just off vicente gurerro.

Cienega32
08-31-08, 06:06
. It also said there are an average of 8 murders a day there.
A week ago, they had 40 during the week. That would make 8 a day but that's a lot higher than the "normal" 3.5 - 4.

My own routines on Mariscal have changed a fair amount. I'm always scoping the street for Policia - foot and bike - and try to Frogger my way thru and/or around them. The Daily Search has been status quo for some time but with all the additional factors of the cartel war (since January), La Linea, new faces in the street ranks, etc. I would rather not test the waters again.

It's been a while since 10PM has found me wandering about El Centro. I almost miss watching the 2AM roundup at the "disco bars" by the PDN bridge. They were always entertaining.

EDIT: Something I came aross this morning:

"In Juárez, authorities unable to control the crime wave are making changes to Joint Operation Chihuahua, the federal anti-crime offensive that has been renamed Operation Juárez. More federal police officers arrived Friday, and the Mexican army is expected to begin anti-crime street patrols this week, city officials said."

... I wonder if that includes the shake-downs we get.

Coyote79
09-01-08, 02:37
An online news story today said there were 8 U.S. citizens killed and four wounded in August in Juarez. All were incidental to the violence that's going on there. It also said there are an average of 8 murders a day there.

That's a little unnerving, but it looks like you guys are still going over. What do you think? It seems OK to me, but then what do I know? Are there any areas to stay out of? Time of day? Do you do anything different?

BW
IMHO. . .

Avoid talking to anyone. . .avoid the crackhead SWs (i.e. all SWs). . .just go straight to the MPs during the day, and head straight back over the bridge.

Also avoid any confrontation at the MPs. If someone fucks you over, just walk away w/o argument (e.g. avoid the thug MP, Sirena's)

Too many in J-town have a predator attitude.
Example: my new "friend" at the restaurant.

Bachelor Warrior
09-01-08, 19:03
Thanks for all the advice. It all sounds good, and, I'm taking it too.

On Sunday afternoon, there were actual soldiers on the Mexican side of the Santa Fe bridge. It looked like another step up from even the federal police. They wore what I'd call full battle uniforms with helmets and automatic weapons. They were searching a couple of young-looking Hispanic guys near the little customs office or whatever it is just before you get off the bridge. No one hassled me though. Come to think of it, I don't remember seeing as many of the J-cops this time.

I stopped by the Panama around 9 PM on my way back to the bridge. There were only 3 girls there. The best looking one was pregnant. Or maybe she just had a really good beer gut. The other two were older and rated about a 5 out of a possible 10. It was actually depressing.

Where are all the girls? The Casa Colorado only has 4 or 5 older gorditas. Is the Pink Lady the only option these days?

BW

BorderJumper
09-02-08, 06:31
Spent last Saturday night in CJ for the first time in more than a year.

Stayed at Hotel Santa Fe which has been remodeled extensively in the years that have past since I stayed there last

What surprised me after hearing of all the violence that has moved to CJ was how quiet the streets were at midnight.

Walked a couple of long blocks down Lerdo to Hmnos Escobar for smokes after sending the girlfriend home in a cab and did not experience anything out of the ordinary. Just a good walk on a nice night.

Cops at the bridge when you come in are PDF Special Response Units, the same that cleaned up Nuevo Laredo last year. Nice guys but not to be messed with.

Felt good to be back in Juarez although sad to see the destruction of the clubs behind Ave. Juarez.

Been a lot of good memories made on those streets.

Jmchave
09-03-08, 04:29
Okay,

Haven't been on the boards for quite a long time. Been busy with work and online graduate school. But still have the time to do some mongering, . May I say more? Anyways, about a month ago I met a really nice girl named Judicee (Judy) at Venus and has now become my regular. She has an absolute cute, petite body with a nice personality that goes along with it. For some strange reason she reminds me a lot of Hazel at Genesis's. And for those who have been emailing me about her, . I heard from the guy who runs that place that she will be back in November. Judy's hours are Monday thru Sunday after 5:00p. M. If you want more and you know what I mean, . It's gonna cost you 30 bucks more. My fellow mongers, . Have the balls and go see this chick. She is the real deal and will give you what you ask for. Ps. I do have her number and I will be willing to give out.

Jmchave

Cienega32
09-03-08, 10:31
EL PASO -- More than 400 members of the Juárez police department will be dismissed after failing confidence exams done by the Mexico federal Public Safety secretary's office, Juárez Mayor Jose Reyes Ferriz said.

About 2,000 soldiers arrived in Juárez over the weekend and are expected to begin anti-crime patrols as part of Operation Juárez, the new name of Joint Operation Chihuahua, the local federal offensive against organized crime.

"It's important that citizens know the Mexican army will be doing patrols throughout the city to stop the collateral crimes generated as a result of Joint Operation Chihuahua," Reyes Ferriz said.

The city police department has offered the military 65 vehicles for the patrols.

The city has recruited about 900 new officers in recent months as authorities have been unable to stop a crime wave this year, including more than 900 homicides, more than 50 bank robberies, a jump in auto thefts and other crimes.

Officials said the confidence exams by federal authorities found that some Juárez officers had criminal histories in other states. Some had been fired from other agencies.

Other officers were found to have been bribed or had ties to organized crime.

Reyes Ferriz said that federal public safety officials made a registry of fingerprints, DNA samples, voice and iris scans of the officers tested to allow federal authorities to track their future activities.

Espina Heart
09-03-08, 19:26
Christ, catching up on back reports, it sounds like its getting crazier and crazier in Juazoo. Still I neither saw nor heard anything remotely threatening on Monday. My standard MO is to cross on foot, buy pesos, maybe get a beer at the KY club, and jump on the 8-A bus which takes off in front of the Stanton St. Bridge on el malecon. This gets me outta El Centro quick. I change buses at Lincoln and Trifuno, get off at Sorianas and always enjoy hot, often nasty chica or two at Lloryeds ($40, almost always bbbj, often cim). Andrea on Monday was no exception. Tall, curvaceous, not chunky, mid 20s, beautiful, and willing to please. Bus ride back and scurry back to the bridge, looking out for the bikes and foot SS. Usually no confrontations 4-5 PM. However, I miss the old days when I'd linger, have a steak at Herraduras, go another round at Felinas/Luxxor/Sirenas/Encanto. At least it gets me back up north with most of the evening left.

Belldude2
09-04-08, 06:38
IMHO. . .

Avoid talking to anyone. . .avoid the crackhead SWs (i.e. all SWs). . .just go straight to the MPs during the day, and head straight back over the bridge.

Also avoid any confrontation at the MPs. If someone fucks you over, just walk away w/o argument (e.g. avoid the thug MP, Sirena's)

Too many in J-town have a predator attitude.
Example: my new "friend" at the restaurant.

What a trip dude. I have had the very best experiences yet in Sirenas. I have never had any problems there. In fact I had I think the best MP experience ever with Lorena at Sirenas. I cant wait to see her again.

Coyote79
09-04-08, 07:40
What a trip dude. I have had the very best experiences yet in Sirenas. I have never had any problems there. In fact I had I think the best MP experience ever with Lorena at Sirenas. I cant wait to see her again.
Bachelor Warrior asked for mongers' opinions about safety, and since I'm a monger I responded with my opinion. And I stand by it.

No one is forcing you to take my advice.

I'm not going to rehash my experience at Sirena's. . .you can do a search if you really want to know. . .

But it's not just my opinion. . .
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=763745&postcount=2394

Cienega32
09-06-08, 07:38
This had to be a first for me - straight to the sports book and then straight back home. A bit of a stomach flu made it a sensible move.

Anyway - as usual before I leave, I was talking to the guy at the juice stand next to UNO about "the streets" and he tells me that there's a big difference in the air of Avenida Juarez, since the last wave of military and the termination of some Policia. He also says it seems El Centro got a little better with the additional soldiers around.

For what it's worth...

Butt Munchu
09-09-08, 07:24
Tomorrow I plan on parking by the Juarez pay bridge then walking over to the area behind the cathedral. I have been around that area before but never for a evil mission. Tomorrow will be my first, I am preparing mentally by reading though Meat Loafs reports of distinction. I don't live in ep but do visit often. I speak spanish very well but I am a little put of on all the violence. Pray for me, if I survive I will update this site with my experience. If I don't make it back, pour a beer in my name.

Butt Munchu
09-10-08, 01:59
i am still alive. seeing as this forum has been a bit dry lately i thought it would be nice to add a bit of detail. if you don’t want to read all this go the good part. i woke up this morning, not being a big coffee drinker, drank 3 cups of coffee. my palms were sweaty and i was edgy all morning, thinking if i should actually go. of course i go and start my drive towards juarez about 1:00 pm.

i went to circle k, picked up a 3 pack of variety lifestyles and put the change towards gas. i thought, fuck it! , i am going to drive over. i was driving my brothers’ car and saw that his inspection sticker was expired and remembered that there sometimes are police on this side of the border checking for insurance and these stickers. i decided to try the free bridge since you can get off on the exit before you hit the border, drive under the bridge, and see if there are police. sure enough, there they are stopping people.

being a lazy ass and wanting to drive i shift to plan b and drive to santa fe bridge. as i am approaching the bridge i am trying to spy for cops but don’t see any until i am too far to turn back, fuck! the cop is sitting, more like hiding, on a chair about 5 feet behind the booth. i pull up as far back as i can and as close to the right as i can to hide from the cop. i gave the dude a 20, the cop hasn’t noticed me but the dude is taking forever making change. the cop is turned to the left so he can't see me but then he turns around and kind of peeks over. i guess he didn’t see my expired sticker, i get my change and pull forward fast.

ok finally crossing the border, i get the green light, the friggin mexican cop pulls me into the station and starts to grill me. pats me down, checks my car and papers, looks at my license and sends me on my way. dam maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to drive.

i get to the cathedral area and remember there is a parking lot very close, basically right by that ally but i miss it. i drive around and find a parking on the street, find the old man taking car of the spots and give him 2 bucks to watch it. i’m sure that’s more than he ever gets.

finally start my walk, i am on the east side of the ally walking west. being new to the area i walk all the way down to the end taking some mental notes of where the bars are. i start heading back east and start to look in each and every bar to see if there is anything going on.

good part. nothing is really going on in any bar other than salon del peurto. this is the place where they have live music and people pay per song. it is in front of the main mercado (big relatively nice building). i got there around 1:30 and there were about 15 lady’s there. grabbed a beer and did the survey.

out of the 15 there about 5 were doable by my standards. after a two beers i finally ask a lady to dance, 50 cents per song. i think it would be best if you spoke a little spanish as none of the girls seem to speak english. after 3 songs i ask the firs girl in spanish, las muchachas salend de aqui? (do the girls leave this place). she says muchas (many). so after that set up i ask her. usted sales de aqui (do you leave this place? ) she says no but tells me she has a friend that does. so basically i am asking them if they fuck but in a nice way. i check out her friend and think, na. she tells me to tell her who i want then sits down by the dance floor.

at this point i was probably at the bar for about 2 hours and wanted to get some and only danced with 1 girl, dam noobie. there were probably 35 girls now, more good looking. i notice a girl by the entrance that looks nice but i am ready to go to the mp. at the last possible moment i walk over to talk. she asks me why i didn’t come over right away and that it looked i was leaving. i told her that i was gonna smoke a cig since you can't smoke inside but she looked to nice and distracted me so i had to come over.

this girl is (arolena) 19 year old, 8. 5 body and 9 face, very hot. i ask her to dance and during the slow song she starts a little playful grinding. i go back to the routine above and ask her if girls leave the place, she tells me most of the girls (set up). i then ask arolena in the same way if she leaves the place and she tells me that she used to but hasn’t in like 6 months.

after a bit more dancing we get back to the subject of leaving and she tells me, nos vamos si me combiene. basically i will go if its worth my while, negotiation time! i start with 20, she says no. go to 30 she says getting close so i tell her 35 and she says yes. arolena is embarrassed about leaving since everyone know what’s about to happen so she asks me to wait outside.

i smoke 1 cig and go in to see what’s taking, she says go back outside and i go. i go back in and take a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) then outside to smoke another cig. still nothing, i go back in and she calls me over to ask me where are we going to go. it looks like she doesn’t know and asks her sister which tells here a few but they all suck. at this point arolena says, cambia mi mente (i changed my mind), i immediately tell her vamos por $40. she says vamos. i realize she just playing money game but that’s ok.

we get to a hotel around the corner, pay $5 and go to the room. the room sucks ass but this chick is looking good. start to undress her slowly, nice red thong panty. take off her blouse. very nice, no stretch marks toned body see size breast and a nice round ass. i don’t typically indulge in daty but i couldn’t resist my self with this fresh piece and dive right in between her legs.

taste so sweet and she is really appreciating the gesture, i stay there about 10 mins. i don’t even try for bj and go straight into mish. she was very enthusiastic and had no problem multiple positions. i turn her over and wow, what an ass, best i've ever had. i was taking my time, no rush but no kissing.

we finish and she is all embarrassed walking out the hotel. we walk back towards the bar and she tells me to meet her there again this next monday the 15th. i can't make it but i tell her yes anyway. she should be at salon del puerto about 3:00 pm monday, i would be there again in a heatbeat if i could and would recommend this cutie to anyone.

driving back over around 5:30 pm, no line but i get the 3rd degree from the boarder. next time i think i am walking, it seems pretty safe during the day with all those solders everywhere. thanks for the info on this area meat loaf, you da man! i plan on going again when i am back in ep.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Precocious One
09-10-08, 15:20
Nothing is really going on in any bar other than Salon del Peurto. This is the place where they have live music and people pay per song. It is in front of the main Mercado (big relatively nice building). I got there around 1:30 and there were about 15 lady’s there. Grabbed a beer and did the survey.

Out of the 15 there about 5 were doable by my standards. After a two beers I finally ask a lady to dance, 50 cents per song. I think it would be best if you spoke a little Spanish as none of the girls seem to speak English. After 3 songs I ask the firs girl in Spanish, las muchachas salend de aqui? (do the girls leave this place). She says muchas (many). So after that set up I ask her. Usted sales de aqui (do you leave this place? ) she says no but tells me she has a friend that does. So basically I am asking them if they fuck but in a nice way. I check out her friend and think, na. She tells me to tell her who I want then sits down by the dance floor.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.[/QUOTE]

Great report, Butt Munchu. They generally do not salida at the dance clubs in Monterrey,MX. The girls that dance for money here($1.00 per song;ten dollars hour companionship) are very proud that they do not sell themselves for sex.

Also, they are not checked by the Health Department(two times a month visual;once every three months blood) like the MP and S/C girls. For that reason alone, I do not recommend consummating with them.

Coyote79
09-12-08, 12:21
Borunda and Peru is where Felinas used to be, maybe it has changed names?
You had to to upstairs to visit there. There was a large cat painted in a window.
yes, you are correct Felinas is on the second floor on Borunda and Peru, and Silueta MP is one block away on the first floor on Borunda and Columbia.

Silueta has large, well-lit, clean rooms. There's always several good-looking girls working everytime I go there.

Odd they don't have more business. I've never seen another monger there.
My ATF tells me they see very few customers.

I've been seeing Maday at Silueta MP.

Maday is 22 yo, about 5'3" and 110 lbs., native-looking, speaks English, easy-going & friendly, and a wonderful GFE. Great DFK.

$40 for an hour. She expects a good tip, however.

Be clean and polite--she's turned-off by anything not clean and polite.
Be gentle she doesn't like anything rough.

Bbond
09-12-08, 17:32
yes, you are correct Felinas is on the second floor on Borunda and Peru, and Silueta MP is one block away on the first floor on Borunda and Columbia.Been a while since I was in Juarez, but Silueta must be the old Corpus, same general area anyway, Corpus was in the middle of a building with other stores.

I had some excellent sessions in Corpus, and walked out several times too for lack of talent.

Juarez was my backyard for years as I lived in Albuquerque. My first actual monger trip to Juarez was in 1972.

Elpguy77
09-12-08, 19:45
Hi guys,

I have read a lot of reports about MP and bars. I have a friend coming down to elp and I wanna show him the best SC around here.

I was wondering if any one had their preferred rankings in Jtown for a good time. We wanna watch play and do all our stuff right there inside the clubs and hit up a few. I know Jokers eastside is high $$$ and little play inside? Also I am kinda familiar with jtown but street names or address are appreciated guys.

Juaritos
09-13-08, 17:46
Hi you guys,

I've been reading the threads for a long time and decided that it was time I did my share of posting. The tips you guys have given were very helpful, so here my little grain of salt.

1) First, you probably already know this but they closed down the old website www.escortsjuarez.com , but all the girls are still active and they aim to please, the session is about $ the hour, now you can find them at:

www.redclub.com.mx

2)Theres also this other website www.escortmodeljuarez.com They have a selection of good loking girls. Rates are the same, $ the hour.

Last night had a session with Jaquelin, she was worth every penny. 20 yo, firm body, no stretch marks, nice face, probably C cup and a great ass. Asked about greek, no luck, which is not really my thing but it never hurts to ask. Asked about DFK, also no luck. Started the session with a few kisses here and there, worked my tounge down and did a little session on her lower lips. I don't know if its ever happen to you but some gals carry a strong oddor and its not always easy getting the job down, with her I had no problem, probably stood there for about 15 to 20 minutes and then she started working on me. No luck with BBBJ, but whe she got that rubber on she gave me a real run for my monery. Did a fantastic 69. When she was hot and ready we went for it. She got on top of me an rode me for a wile. She goes as fast or as slow as you want, thats the stuff that I really value in a grils, the last thing you want is someone rushing you. Decided on the gentle approach and did missionary and just about a few minutes before the session ended we went at it like wild animals, she was so in to it she started DFK and before we knew it we both came. Left her a $. 2 tip. Overall a great session, would definetly repeat with her and would highly recomend her. She works Monday thru Friday from 9 PM to 6 AM for all you night owls.

3) Heres another website thats made its way to the Juarez escort list www.modelosyescorts.com/ Theres a lot pictures of very beautiful women but when I called they turned out to be fake and that there was only one girl available at the time. I hatted when they try to trick you with fake pics, but wouldn't discard it just yet. Session $ for an hour.

4) As far as strip clubs, there are only 2 that I really visit. One is Jokers, which is in Avenida Gomez Morin, right before Av. J. Bermudez. If you are comming directly from the zaragoza bridge, go straight (this streat is named Prolongacion Ejercito Nacional) until you reach a place called "Plaza Benza", don't worry about finding it, it will be on your right and theres going to be a trafic light just in front of you. Turn right (this ones Gomez Morin) and its a matter of just going straight, its kind of 15 to 20 minutes up until you reach the S/C. You can't miss the huge sign. Parking costs 2 dollars, beer is around 5 bucks. Lots of cute girls, some are willing to do some extras, some arent so eager. Dances are 15 bucks, theres a thing called the VIP lap dance in which the girls will get completly naked for three songs, for $. I've done this with my regular girls, because you have more privacy and get some nice extras, but if you aren sure the girls won't put out I sugest against it. Youll just spend money in a girl who will constantly complain. If you want some outside action the session go from $$ to $$$ for an hour, but if you become a regular some girls will do it fo free. Youll find lots of 8. 5s, 9s and theres three or four 10s depending on the night,

The other one I hang around, allthough not to often now a days, is Baccus. This one is in Avenida Lincon, right next to a restauran called Montanas. If youve been to the Venus mp, its just bellow. This one is like the VIP of all S/C, its financed by one of the richest people in Juarez, a family called the Zaragozas. So you can expect only the best in there. They usually have girls from Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil and well some very fine looking Mexican girls. Lap dances are 20 bucks, drinks are a little expensive, can't remember exactly how much and also always carry cash, theyll tell you they take credit card but for some reason when you're ready to call it quits it dosent seem to work. Parking is around 2 dollars last time I went. Tuesdays were tequila night and are some of the busyest days, but its also packed on weekends. Have never gotten extras there, but it usually depends on the girls, as far as outside action I'm not sure how much they are charging.

Ok guys thats it for me, take care, drive safe, don't drink and drive have your IDs in check because of the Military and their Redadas.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Cienega32
09-13-08, 20:31
Decided to wander around El Centro a bit, after hearing more of "things are getting better" from different locals in the Avenida Juarez area. Cut over to Mariscal by way of Amazona/Eduardo without a problem at 6pm.

Stopped in Las Palmeras to say hello to Manny and Isella and grab a quick "XX". Man, was I shocked to see what came on stage - a "blonde" of normal size! Small t!tties but a nice looking overall package (from my position). I didn't catch her name and had to leave but for any regulars that know the gordita trend of this place, you'll be surprised. There was also a tiny petite little thing walking around that I was told was 22.

Walked back to The Plaza all the way on Mariscal and had no problems. Almost felt like two years ago but it was still early, with the dark just starting.

After more sports book, I checked on Cleo's at about 7:15. 4 girls with 1 nice and petite with great legs. The other 3 were a little bit chubby but nothing like I've seen in the recent past. I chuckled loudly when the one girl told me $60! "What happened to the $30 I used to pay?" was met with a big smile and "OK - $40 for massage, oral and sex". I took legs upstairs. I talked "Carla" into joining me in the shower and she has a cute little body with a little bit of tummy damage from 2 kids but great thighs and a nice little box.

I skipped the massage part and found her to be a bit 'young' in her skills. One of those gigglers when you're dealing with those "sensitive areas" and didn't seem to want to allow herself to get into it. Some might know the type - enjoys it up to a point and then changes a bit? She had no problem giving oral on request at any time and enjoyed receiving it albeit with giggles. Tasty and tight and I loved the way the back of her thighs looked with her knees up by her cheeks. She looks good when riding on top as well. Pretty much the standard-stroke motions from her but she's petite and can easily be maneuvered to your liking.

Another quick shower and I left at 8:20. The others were all at the door waiting to lock up (lights out and the window roll-up 1/2 way down) so some of her "skill level" may have been based on thinking it was a quick-play pay. I tossed her a 20 and might repeat but earlier in the day to determine how much closing time came into play.

Not much on her skills but great legs and a decent option if you want a petite cutie for a quick one during sports book time.

Belldude2
09-14-08, 11:27
Bachelor Warrior asked for mongers' opinions about safety, and since I'm a monger I responded with my opinion. And I stand by it.

No one is forcing you to take my advice.

I'm not going to rehash my experience at Sirena's. . .you can do a search if you really want to know. . .

But it's not just my opinion. . .
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=763745&postcount=2394

Really, I get you on that, but I have had nothhng but great experiences there an have never had a problem, and have never felt unsafe there ever. Do you think it could be that I speak Spanish 90% with no gringo accent and I am native American so look a bit Mexican? I will say, tho that I have brought many American friends there with no problem even an asian guy. I will say that I have received fantastic service there with no upsale except one time for bbbj. It remains my favorite mp bar none. Maybe its just me? I will say that I have had less than stellar experiences at Luxxor. But still never felt threatened ever. I must say that I feel much more comfortable at Sirenas and in general in Juarez than in TJ. And I am a TJ veteran of many years.

Commonglass
09-14-08, 18:07
The weekday Juarez scene is hit or miss after midnight. The MPs are closed and if I don't find something at Hollywood (never have) or Eduardos, then I go home unsatisfied. Does anyone know of a late night option (escort, after hours club, MP, etc)? I'm coming into El Paso after 11pm on Tuesday and I don't want to find myself frustrated and bored.

Palamides
09-14-08, 19:37
The weekday Juarez scene is hit or miss after midnight. The MPs are closed and if I don't find something at Hollywood (never have) or Eduardos, then I go home unsatisfied. Does anyone know of a late night option (escort, after hours club, MP, etc)? I'm coming into El Paso after 11pm on Tuesday and I don't want to find myself frustrated and bored.There are a few positive reports on the girls from www.redclub.com.mx You might try to call and set up an apointment before you get there. I know I've e-mailed and they get back to you relatively quickly. My spanish is limited. Simplest thing would probably be to walk/taxi to pink lady as they are open till around 1:00a. M. , but Tuesday is a slow. Slow night. For the weekends, I know in the past walking back from pink lady through red zone (mariscal street) you see many sex workers walking the streets for that final trick. Of course this puts you at risk for being robbed or stopped by police or possibly roving patrols of soilders. Most of us have not ventured on the streets west of Juarez Ave so who knows what the scene is now.

Papushko
09-15-08, 18:19
Regarding the page that's mentioned here (redclub.com.mx), I called this girl called Wendy. Looks real nice in the pictures, but when she got there, she's a real dissapointment. Kinda ugly face for my taste, horrible teeth and a fat body.

Wouldn't reccommend.

Hi you guys,

I've been reading the threads for a long time and decided that it was time I did my share of posting. The tips you guys have given were very helpful, so here my little grain of salt.

1) First, you probably already know this but they closed down the old website www.escortsjuarez.com , but all the girls are still active and they aim to please, the session is about $ the hour, now you can find them at:

www.redclub.com.mx

2)Theres also this other website www.escortmodeljuarez.com They have a selection of good loking girls. Rates are the same, $ the hour.

Last night had a session with Jaquelin, she was worth every penny. 20 yo, firm body, no stretch marks, nice face, probably C cup and a great ass. Asked about greek, no luck, which is not really my thing but it never hurts to ask. Asked about DFK, also no luck. Started the session with a few kisses here and there, worked my tounge down and did a little session on her lower lips. I don't know if its ever happen to you but some gals carry a strong oddor and its not always easy getting the job down, with her I had no problem, probably stood there for about 15 to 20 minutes and then she started working on me. No luck with BBBJ, but whe she got that rubber on she gave me a real run for my monery. Did a fantastic 69. When she was hot and ready we went for it. She got on top of me an rode me for a wile. She goes as fast or as slow as you want, thats the stuff that I really value in a grils, the last thing you want is someone rushing you. Decided on the gentle approach and did missionary and just about a few minutes before the session ended we went at it like wild animals, she was so in to it she started DFK and before we knew it we both came. Left her a $. 2 tip. Overall a great session, would definetly repeat with her and would highly recomend her. She works Monday thru Friday from 9 PM to 6 AM for all you night owls.

3) Heres another website thats made its way to the Juarez escort list www.modelosyescorts.com/ Theres a lot pictures of very beautiful women but when I called they turned out to be fake and that there was only one girl available at the time. I hatted when they try to trick you with fake pics, but wouldn't discard it just yet. Session $ for an hour.

4) As far as strip clubs, there are only 2 that I really visit. One is Jokers, which is in Avenida Gomez Morin, right before Av. J. Bermudez. If you are comming directly from the zaragoza bridge, go straight (this streat is named Prolongacion Ejercito Nacional) until you reach a place called "Plaza Benza", don't worry about finding it, it will be on your right and theres going to be a trafic light just in front of you. Turn right (this ones Gomez Morin) and its a matter of just going straight, its kind of 15 to 20 minutes up until you reach the S/C. You can't miss the huge sign. Parking costs 2 dollars, beer is around 5 bucks. Lots of cute girls, some are willing to do some extras, some arent so eager. Dances are 15 bucks, theres a thing called the VIP lap dance in which the girls will get completly naked for three songs, for $. I've done this with my regular girls, because you have more privacy and get some nice extras, but if you aren sure the girls won't put out I sugest against it. Youll just spend money in a girl who will constantly complain. If you want some outside action the session go from $$ to $$$ for an hour, but if you become a regular some girls will do it fo free. Youll find lots of 8. 5s, 9s and theres three or four 10s depending on the night,

The other one I hang around, allthough not to often now a days, is Baccus. This one is in Avenida Lincon, right next to a restauran called Montanas. If youve been to the Venus mp, its just bellow. This one is like the VIP of all S/C, its financed by one of the richest people in Juarez, a family called the Zaragozas. So you can expect only the best in there. They usually have girls from Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil and well some very fine looking Mexican girls. Lap dances are 20 bucks, drinks are a little expensive, can't remember exactly how much and also always carry cash, theyll tell you they take credit card but for some reason when you're ready to call it quits it dosent seem to work. Parking is around 2 dollars last time I went. Tuesdays were tequila night and are some of the busyest days, but its also packed on weekends. Have never gotten extras there, but it usually depends on the girls, as far as outside action I'm not sure how much they are charging.

Ok guys thats it for me, take care, drive safe, don't drink and drive have your IDs in check because of the Military and their Redadas.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Xfactors
09-17-08, 03:37
For the weekends, I know in the past walking back from pink lady through red zone (mariscal street) you see many sex workers walking the streets for that final trick. Of course this puts you at risk for being robbed or stopped by police or possibly roving patrols of soilders. Most of us have not ventured on the streets west of Juarez Ave so who knows what the scene is now.It's dangerous for mongers in this area. Cops look for mongers to rob in this area. They robbed me in this area, about 5 months ago, and I haven't been back since.

Cienega32
09-20-08, 06:21
that's right! by initiating a "no fume" policy in the bars, i'm certain the cartels will leave in a hurry.

you can still trade a bag for an ar-15 just don't smoke in the bar when you do. it's not healthy. either that or they're afraid someone might ignite one of those wastebaskets filled with used teepee.

unbelievable...

Juaritos
09-20-08, 13:48
Hi guys,

Things look pretty slow on the boards, thought I contribute a little bit more.

Went to Cleopatra’s MP, all you guys know where it is (Ignacio Mejia and Avenida Juarez), found they made some nice changes, they also jacked up the price. Ouch, but whatever as long as the service is good. I guess it was around 2 PM, and found only 2 girls working, bummer. One was a definite no, no, no, in my list and there was also this slim, pretty face girl. Asked her name, Abigail. Remembered a past report about her and decided to give it a shot. At first they told me the full service was $. 6, wtf. The girl was cute but not worth it, we started negotiating and got her down to $. 4 for half an hour. Don’t get me wrong I’m all about spending when you know you’re getting your money’s worth but past experiences have made me a little more cautious.

So we go up the stairs, some creepy Santa Muerte statues are laying around, she leads me to the room and tell me to get comfortable and leaves. The rooms aren’t that bad, big bed, a TV with porno on, the shower is right there, a very roomy place. So there I am pacing around waiting for what’s going to be a dull service but I decided I would make the most of it. When Abigail comes back she asks me what I want to do first, I say what the hell: "Give me your best massage and then we’ll see. " She was all about the customer, I think we were there for like 10 minutes; she was rubbing my back, my thighs, a few light kisses here and there that turned me on. Asked me to turn around, she already had the condom out. As soon as that baby was in she started BJ, never stopped smiling the whole service. She got undressed, she has a nice body, probably a B cup, nipples you could probably dial a phone with and she has a scar from what seems a cesarean. Any other time that would have been a turn off, but I was so in to it I didn’t really care all that much. Asked about DFK, again a negative reply, abstained myself about asking about greek this time, felt I shouldn’t push my luck. Rode me a while cowgirl style, nothing really special, doggy style for a while, return to cowgirl and told her I wanted to come really hard and she started moving her hips like crazy. We were already in there like 35 minutes when you know the routine, someone comes knocking at the door. I thought I was going to be left hanging, wouldn’t be the first time, but she told the girl that she’d be out in a minute, that she was changing. Felt bad I didn’t ask for the hour, how many girls do that now a days? Rode me till I was done, no luck scoring some DFKs but overall a good experience, left her $. 2 tip, would recommend her.

Definitely would repeat.

Take care guys

Palamides
09-22-08, 00:11
Hi guys, Things look pretty slow on the boards, thought I contribute a little bit more. Went to Cleopatra’s MP, all you guys know where it is (Ignacio Mejia and Avenida Juarez), found they made some nice changes, they also jacked up the price .... Felt bad I didn’t ask for the hour, how many girls do that now a days? Rode me till I was done, no luck scoring some DFKs but overall a good experience, left her $. 2 tip, would recommend her.

Definitely would repeat.Looks like the folks at Cleopatra have figured out their location, location, location thinking mongers are not going to risk going into town if there is something to be had right accros the bridge. Nice to hear someone had a good experience! I think thats what brings mongers over rather than worrying about saving $10-20 bucks or spending extra.

Good job dude!

Cienega32
09-22-08, 18:28
Looks like the folks at Cleopatra have figured out their location, location, location thinking mongers are not going to risk going into town if there is something to be had right accros the bridge. Nice to hear someone had a good experience! I think thats what brings mongers over rather than worrying about saving $10-20 bucks or spending extra.

Good job dude!
They were pretty good and also reliable when they first opened and usually had a nice selection tho' the 1st floor rooms were small with the one shower at the end of the hall. It was a good joint to have around back then when El Centro was more "vibrant".

Their newer "$60 rate" seems to be aimed at mongers who don't know any better or have never been there. It was very quickly abandoned with kind of a "I gave it a shot" look when I questioned it, referencing what "used to be". Basically it seems they just tack on another 20 at first just in case they can get it.

Big John 1
09-23-08, 21:04
They were pretty good and also reliable when they first opened and usually had a nice selection tho' the 1st floor rooms were small with the one shower at the end of the hall. It was a good joint to have around back then when El Centro was more "vibrant".

Their newer "$60 rate" seems to be aimed at mongers who don't know any better or have never been there. It was very quickly abandoned with kind of a "I gave it a shot" look when I questioned it, referencing what "used to be". Basically it seems they just tack on another 20 at first just in case they can get it.
Probably spelled wrong,just want current prices,are BBBJ still given,by whom,bus directions appreciated,used to drive.Thanks in advance.

Palamides
09-24-08, 01:29
.....Their newer "$60 rate" seems to be aimed at mongers who don't know any better or have never been there. It was very quickly abandoned with kind of a "I gave it a shot" look when I questioned it, referencing what "used to be". Basically it seems they just tack on another 20 at first just in case they can get it.You phrased it much better than I could. Yes it doesn't hurt for them to ask for $20 more so I guess it doesn't hurt for us to ask for $20 less. The standard rate for 1 hour seems to be $40 bucks and I would recommend holding them to that, even Luxxor has lowered to $40 as others have reported. I have not had time or courage (I guess) to try Genesis or Anali for $30 as previously reported but I want to soon. I've wantd to try Felinas or Sarahi (sp? )/old Corpus as well. One of these fall days.

GrassHopping
09-24-08, 19:03
Probably spelled wrong,just want current prices,are BBBJ still given,by whom,bus directions appreciated,used to drive.Thanks in advance.It's 400 pesos or 40 dollars right now. Not sure about BBBJ, I guess it really depends on which girl you pick. I scored a gem in there and been getting total GFE from her on and off site. But she doesn't have a fix schedule. Kind of go to work when she decides to. I don't go there enough to tell you which girl offer BBBJ and which one not. I know Roberta is still there and offer good service and BBBJ but she's not really the best looking girl in Mexico.

Jjmach
09-27-08, 18:08
Looks like the folks at Cleopatra have figured out their location, location, location thinking mongers are not going to risk going into town if there is something to be had right accros the bridge. Nice to hear someone had a good experience! I think thats what brings mongers over rather than worrying about saving $10-20 bucks or spending extra.

Good job dude!I was over in Juarez last Thursday and stopped at Cleopatra's. There were 3 girls working. 2 who were extremely over weight and 1 who was about 6 months pregnant. One of the heavy girls quoted $40, I decided to pass and headed over to Luxxor. There were 6 girls working and the price was $40. I decided to go with Ariel(?). Pretty girl, shapely in a latina way. Nice massage and BBBJ for $20 extra. Finished up and showered and headed over to El Herradero for a nice steak.

Jjmach
09-28-08, 18:14
Are the women who work at the MPs in Juarez long term sex workers (Like in TJ)? I find a gem and the next time I come to El Paso for business the girl is gone.

EnormusDick
09-28-08, 20:51
Are the women who work at the MPs in Juarez long term sex workers (Like in TJ)? I find a gem and the next time I come to El Paso for business the girl is gone.Some are, some are not. I have seen some girls at Genesis for more than a year or two and some are gone in a month. Some go to work at different places so you never know. I think it's a good thing because there is always a fresh supply of new meat. LOL

Big John 1
09-29-08, 02:54
It's 400 pesos or 40 dollars right now. Not sure about BBBJ, I guess it really depends on which girl you pick. I scored a gem in there and been getting total GFE from her on and off site. But she doesn't have a fix schedule. Kind of go to work when she decides to. I don't go there enough to tell you which girl offer BBBJ and which one not. I know Roberta is still there and offer good service and BBBJ but she's not really the best looking girl in Mexico.
Thanks for helping,now please give me address and bus directions please.Thanks a lot

Cienega32
09-29-08, 03:09
Speaking of El Herradero - has anyone been to El Encanto lately?

Palamides
09-30-08, 03:54
Speaking of El Herradero - has anyone been to El Encanto lately?Hey I know its off the subject but how do you get a good steak at herredero?

My steak is normally the ribeye (medium), but at El Herredero its tough with lots of grissel. What cut do you get and how do you have it cooked for a really good steak? Now at $9.00 I can find enough to get my money's worth, but I still think im ordering the wrong thing.

I'll take the bus to Sarahi/Felinas and Genesis Anali and post a detailed report in exchange for your help!

Cienega32
09-30-08, 21:59
Hey I know its off the subject but how do you get a good steak at herredero?

My steak is normally the ribeye (medium), but at El Herredero its tough with lots of grissel. What cut do you get and how do you have it cooked for a really good steak? Now at $9.00 I can find enough to get my money's worth, but I still think im ordering the wrong thing.

I'll take the bus to Sarahi/Felinas and Genesis Anali and post a detailed report in exchange for your help!
What works for me is just pointing to the one I want and telling them how I want it cooked. I always survey the meat case and pick my cut.

I was last there in Dec so I hope they haven't changed too much since then. I would get a room at Villa Manport, check the MP, grab a meal at Herradaro and a few cocktails at PapaGuayo, kick back a bit and maybe cab over to El Centro for a while before crashing at the room. Sometimes I'll hit the breakfast buffet before I bus back to the PDN bridge.

A good meal is conducive to mongering, IMHO, and should be considered before or after or shared.

CoolArrow
10-01-08, 18:25
My favorite breakfast spot is Rigel's on far north Lopez Mateo near the Chamizal. Rigel's is a small coffee shop, serving about 30 different egg dishes. My favorite seafood restaurant is Los Arcos on 16 de Sept, and also a little dive called La Perla, on the southside of the S Mart complex on Lopez Mateos near Ejercito Nacional. Los Canarios on Lopez Mateos south of 16 de Sept. serves great flautas.

As for the other delicacies, its been a long for me, so nothing to report there.

Coyote79
10-02-08, 14:53
get laid for $45 now 'cause the dollar is worth 11 pesos again. . .

300 peso fee ($27) + 200 peso tip ($18) = $45 dollars for an hour of freak. . .

http://finance.yahoo.com/currency/convert?amt=1&from=USD&to=MXN&submit=Convert

And if you don't want GFE don't pay the tip and get laid for $27

Mugroso
10-02-08, 18:38
And if you don't want GFE don't pay the tip and get laid for $27

I don't negociate GFE, a GFE is given then later rewarded for good performance.

Though it is good to make things clear before a session, too many times have I been given promises of a good time only to hit the brick wall of Mexican attitude.

The Filthy One

Mugroso
10-02-08, 18:40
What works for me is just pointing to the one I want and telling them how I want it cooked. I always survey the meat case and pick my cut.

My bad reading "jump to a conclusion" habit made me think you were talking of picking a chica. lol.

Mugroso

Cienega32
10-03-08, 05:11
My bad reading "jump to a conclusion" habit made me think you were talking of picking a chica. lol.

Mugroso
It seems to work in a universally mongering way, doesn't it?

Good seeing you around here again!

Juaritos
10-04-08, 16:13
Papushko wrote:

Regarding the page that's mentioned here (redclub.com. Mx), I called this girl called Wendy. Looks real nice in the pictures, but when she got there, she's a real disappointment. Kind of ugly face for my taste, horrible teeth and a fat body.

Dude I am so sorry I didn’t take your advice.

Took me a while to post my review because I was really pissed about my recent encounter with the girls at RED CLUB. When I first read Papushkos review I thought "What is he talking about? Wendy looks smoking hot. " Yeah, the girl in those pictures looks hot, but believe you me, that is not the Wendy youll get.

It was almost 4 in the afternoon I was feeling a little restless so I decided to check out the girls of the RED CLUB, I've been checking the recent photos of Wendy and thought it wouldn’t be such a bad idea to have a three some with the girl Ericka (the one that says 100% anal) and Wendy. So I called them, we make the appointment, they charge $ for an hour and 130 each for the trio. I go like ok, theyre worth it. When they got here I was so disappointed, the girl Ericka is by no means as hot as she looks, she dosent have stretch marks but she has a lot of scars from what looks like different surgerys and a cesarean, she has a bit or a belly and a little mustache on her upper lip. Wendy was more a disappointment, shes tall alright but she also quite fat, not to mention the different stretch marks all over her stomach and tighs. When she smiled I remembered Papushkos post. To tell you the truth I was so horny I decided to give them a try, I'll do Wendy first and go Greek on Ericka, you know trying to make the best out of a bad situation, but then Ericka tells me:

"Oh honey, I charge anal at $$ extra. Its my first time so I want to make it worth my time. "

FIRST TIME? First time my atss. I told her politely that it didn’t matter and we got going. Nothing out of the ordinary during the hour. Tried sucking Wendys breast but some milk came out of them (not much but it was enough to gross me out). God, could it get any worse? And then I hear Wendy say:

"Sh! T, I think the condom just ripped. "

They gave me another condom and quite frankly I just wanted to get out of there. I came as fast as I could. While we were dressing up I tried to make some small talk and asked them about the other girls (Fernanda and Paloma), told them I would like to meet them too. Both just looked at each other and laughed their heads off, turns out that RED CLUB only has 2 girsl: Wendy and Paloma are the same girl, and Fernanda and Ericka are the same too.

Ok, lets be objective. The girls are really nice and polite but in my honest opinion its not any different that what you could get at an mp, and believe me the girls are way better good looking that those 2 and a lot cheaper. At Genesis a session of Greek costs me around $. 2 with some girls, with Perla at Sirenas it around $. 7 and at least Perla gives you a real run for your money in my opinion.

So there it is, if you don’t believe me try the service for yourself, but don’t be mad if you hear: "Told you so.

Coyote79
10-05-08, 03:17
Papushko wrote:

Regarding the page that's mentioned here (redclub.com. Mx), I called this girl called Wendy. Looks real nice in the pictures, but when she got there, she's a real disappointment. Kind of ugly face for my taste, horrible teeth and a fat body.

Took me a while to post my review because I was really pissed about my recent encounter with the girls at RED CLUB. When I first read Papushkos review I thought "What is he talking about? Wendy looks smoking hot. " Yeah, the girl in those pictures looks hot, but believe you me, that is not the Wendy youll get.

It was almost 4 in the afternoon I was feeling a little restless so I decided to check out the girls of the RED CLUB, I've been checking the recent photos of Wendy and thought it wouldn’t be such a bad idea to have a three some with the girl Ericka (the one that says 100% anal) and Wendy. So I called them, we make the appointment, they charge $ for an hour and 130 each for the trio. I go like ok, theyre worth it. When they got here I was so disappointed, the girl Ericka is by no means as hot as she looks, she dosent have stretch marks but she has a lot of scars from what looks like different surgerys and a cesarean, she has a bit or a belly and a little mustache on her upper lip. Wendy was more a disappointment, shes tall alright but she also quite fat, not to mention the different stretch marks all over her stomach and tighs. When she smiled I remembered Papushkos post. To tell you the truth I was so horny I decided to give them a try, I'll do Wendy first and go Greek on Ericka, you know trying to make the best out of a bad situation, but then Ericka tells me:

"Oh honey, I charge anal at $$ extra. Its my first time so I want to make it worth my time. "

FIRST TIME? First time my atss. I told her politely that it didn’t matter and we got going. Nothing out of the ordinary during the hour. Tried sucking Wendys breast but some milk came out of them (not much but it was enough to gross me out). God, could it get any worse? And then I hear Wendy say:

They gave me another condom and quite frankly I just wanted to get out of there. I came as fast as I could. While we were dressing up I tried to make some small talk and asked them about the other girls (Fernanda and Paloma), told them I would like to meet them too. Both just looked at each other and laughed their heads off, turns out that RED CLUB only has 2 girsl: Wendy and Paloma are the same girl, and Fernanda and Ericka are the same too.

Ok, lets be objective. The girls are really nice and polite but in my honest opinion its not any different that what you could get at an mp, and believe me the girls are way better good looking that those 2 and a lot cheaper. At Genesis a session of Greek costs me around $. 2 with some girls, with Perla at Sirenas it around $. 7 and at least Perla gives you a real run for your money in my opinion.

So there it is, if you don’t believe me try the service for yourself, but don’t be mad if you hear: "Told you so.

sorry to hear that dude. . .sounds like my experiences back in the day when I lived up north and the only action was through escorts. . .

That's why I LUV the border!!

Old Rebel II
10-06-08, 03:45
I am going to be in EP and Jaurez next week, No laptop. Where can I do hourly rental on a computer in either place. Need to keep in touch with the board and make a few reports.

Thanks in advance,
Old Rebel

Jjmach
10-06-08, 14:07
I was in El Paso the last several days. Stopped by Cleopatra's before flying out. Had a descent session with Cynthia which included a BBBJ for $20 extra. I'm my way out she hands me her mobile number. Does this mean she wants business on the side?

Juaritos
10-06-08, 14:23
Depends how far in to Juarez are you going. But there are some internet cafes near the Santa Fe Bridge.

Right now Im thinking of one thats along Av. 16 de Septiembre, just before you reach the cathedral. Theres another one, but this one is a little bit farther, its around Av. Lerdo next to the post office.

Hope this helps, if you need more info feel free to ask.

Papushko
10-06-08, 16:21
Very sorry to hear that.

Ever since my nasty experience, what I've been doing is calling ahead, and I tell the guy in charge that I want to see all the girls available at the moment. We meet in the parking lot inside any motel, and I see the girls before I even get a room (there's no case in paying for a room if I don't like any of them). If there's something I like I go for it, and if not I just say politely "Thanks" and get out

I tried Valeria at escortmodeljuarez.com, not so bad, has stained teeth from the hard water they drink in Camargo or wherever she is from, she is very young, has a real nice tight body and a spectacular pair of natural, big, firm tits. She aims to please (I asked her "what do I get in the service", her response was "Whatever you want, for the next hour I'm yours! "). I got a little bit of anal even with no extra charge. Gave her a 20 dollar tip. Overall a nice experience, would repeat with her.

Papushko wrote:

Papushko
10-06-08, 19:51
Most probably yes.

I was in El Paso the last several days. Stopped by Cleopatra's before flying out. Had a descent session with Cynthia which included a BBBJ for $20 extra. I'm my way out she hands me her mobile number. Does this mean she wants business on the side?

Lucke
10-06-08, 20:34
Hi Guys,

I recently heard that there may be a trolley/bus that runs from El Paso to Jtown. Is this true? I live in Cruces and have never heard about it. The person who told me couldn't remember the name.

Thanks,

LuckE

Coyote79
10-06-08, 21:27
Ever since my nasty experience, what I've been doing is calling ahead, and I tell the guy in charge that I want to see all the girls available at the moment. We meet in the parking lot inside any motel, and I see the girls before I even get a room (there's no case in paying for a room if I don't like any of them). If there's something I like I go for it, and if not I just say politely "Thanks" and get out

The escort service is willing to transport all their ladies to a motel parking lot for free? Really?

Coyote79
10-06-08, 21:31
I am going to be in EP and Jaurez next week, No laptop. Where can I do hourly rental on a computer in either place. Need to keep in touch with the board and make a few reports.

Thanks in advance,
Old Rebel
Shouldn't be too hard to find that--I see a lot of those around J-town.

Saw one on Hermanos Escobar (sp) near Edison. Near the health club.

Coyote79
10-06-08, 21:32
looks that way. Congrats!!

Coyote79
10-06-08, 22:21
I don't negociate GFE, a GFE is given then later rewarded for good performance.

Though it is good to make things clear before a session, too many times have I been given promises of a good time only to hit the brick wall of Mexican attitude.

The Filthy One
I didn't mean to imply I pay her in advance for GFE. . .

If I don't know the girl I pay in advance for specific acts. . .
e.g. $15 for DFK, and $15 for some other things you guys might find distasteful (in case ur eating breakfast).

After the first session there's no negotiotion b/c she knows what I tip and I know what she's willing to do. . .

Bbond
10-07-08, 15:16
Hi Guys,

I recently heard that there may be a trolley/bus that runs from El Paso to Jtown. Is this true? I live in Cruces and have never heard about it. The person who told me couldn't remember the name.

Thanks,

LuckE

http://www.juarez-mexico.com/HTML/Transportation/EPTrolley/ep_trolley.html

Google is your friend too.

Papushko
10-07-08, 16:09
The escort service is willing to transport all their ladies to a motel parking lot for free? Really?They should, just be sure to ask in advance to avoid an unpleasant situation and make it clear that you'll ask for a service only if there's a girl you like.

Lucke
10-07-08, 18:41
http://www.juarez-mexico.com/HTML/Transportation/EPTrolley/ep_trolley.html

Google is your friend too.Actually, that link leads to a 'dead' website for the trolley company. Thus, I have been there, but don't know if the company still operates. I live in Cruces, and don't have long distance on my phone [times are tough all over]. Does anyone know if these trolleys still run?

LuckE

Clydesdale
10-07-08, 23:53
At least it's bringing down the price of pu$$y.

Distrito Federal— El dólar en las ventanillas del país cerró por segunda jornada arriba de los 12 pesos, alcanzado los 12.40 pesos por primera vez en la historia, ante persistentes temores de un agravamiento en la crisis financiera global.

Aquí en Ciudad Juárez, el promedio de cierre en las ventanillas bancarias fue de 12.44 pesos, sin embargo en algunos bancos cerró a 12.50 pesos por cada divisa estadounidense.

Según el sondeo realizado por El Diario de Juárez en diferentes casas de cambios la divisa promedió al cierre 11.53 pesos a la compra y 11.76 a la venta, mientras que en bancos fue de 11.93 a la compra y 12.44 a la venta

Cienega32
10-08-08, 02:29
Hi Guys,

Thanks,

LuckE

Bbond posted a great link for you but a little info - I rode the Border Jumper a few years back - just to see the trip it took. It came in by the Chamizal on Lincoln, IIRC, and it came back on Avenida Juarez which meant waiting in the return traffic, deboarding for the pedestrian walk-thru and reboarding after clearing thru customs.

That was before all the renovation on the PDN POE. I don't know if anything changed during the construction and pedestrian rerouting.

It does travel in areas that are in the monger areas and you can get off at any stop and get back on any other later running trolley. They do head counts so I don't know how it would pan out if you got back on "tomorrow" but it's not unreasonable to get off near an MP and return some hours later.

Their website seems to be down quite often but they used to have an animated route map available.

Cienega32
10-08-08, 02:50
The Federal District-dollar in the windows of the country closed for a second day above 12 pesos, reached 12.40 pesos for the first time in history, with persistent fears of a worsening in the global financial crisis.

Here in Ciudad Juarez, the average closed at the windows of banks was 12.44 pesos, but in some banks closed at 12.50 pesos per U.S. currency.

According to the poll conducted by El Diario de Juarez in different houses change the currency averaged 11.53 pesos at the close on the purchase and sale to 11.76, while in banks was 11.93 to 12.44 for buying and selling -Googled translation-

When I saw those numbers, I was shocked, being I had just checked the rate the other day and it was under 11!

http://www.x-rates.com/d/MXN/USD/graph30.html

Time to start thinking about buying a few pounds of pesos and sitting on them again...

Ravi Surya
10-13-08, 23:40
Guys,

I have been able to do it only twice/day in my recent trips. What do you suggest that I guy that could help me to do 3-4 times for 3 days straight? I have zero knowledge in this department other than the famous Viagra which probably takes times to get shipped.

Ravi

Ravi Surya
10-13-08, 23:52
I need to do 3-4 times/day, not two times like past few visits.

Other than viagra which takes few days to get shipped, what can I do/buy in short time?

Bbond
10-14-08, 09:12

Other than viagra which takes few days to get shipped, what can I do/buy in short time?

Why worry about shipping time? It can be bought OTC at many drug stores in Juarez.

Tjmee
10-14-08, 14:22
Lol. 3-4 times a day for 3 days straight?

Wow where are you going to? The moon for a full year?

Coyote79
10-17-08, 02:45

Thanks in advance,
Old Rebel
today I used the "Internet Cafe" on Edison & Hermanos Escobar.
not quite Kinkos. . .

They had a grand total of TWO computers both running Spanish XP.
It's a mom & pop store with the owners' babes crawling and screaming on the floor.
Had some problems with the Spanish keyboard too. . .

But hey--they charge 15 pesos an hour and 1 peso per print-out.
Lots cheaper than Kinkos, but not cheaper than the El Paso library.

I'll be back. . .

Coyote79
10-17-08, 02:55
today bought some produce in j-town.
border patrol confirep001ed my potatoes & lemon on the free bridge.
they said they'll take anything that might attract fruit flies.

Cienega32
10-17-08, 03:13
today bought some produce in j-town.
border patrol confirep001ed my potatoes & lemon on the free bridge.
they said they'll take anything that might attract fruit flies.
not quite as entertaining as the guy caught with 6 live lobsters down his pants but a shame nevertheless.

Coyote79
10-17-08, 15:00

does "Ravi Surya" mean "rabbit" in some other language?

Abqcouple3
10-17-08, 18:20
My husband and i are thinking of coming down in Nov, and doing some shopping and hitting up all of the strip clubs to have some fun.

We have heard and read alot of reports on how it is not safe to go down there right now

What is everybody's opinion.

Abqcouple3
10-17-08, 19:57
does "Ravi Surya" mean "rabbit" in some other language?My husband and I are thinking about going to juarez in nov and experiecing several of the local strip clubs.

We have heard that right now it is not very safe down there, what does everybody think.

Coyote79
10-17-08, 22:28
My husband and I are thinking about going to juarez in nov and experiecing several of the local strip clubs.

We have heard that right now it is not very safe down there, what does everybody think.
http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/pa/pa_3028.html

The situation in Ciudad Juarez is of special concern. Mexican authorities report that more than 1,000 people have been killed there this year. U.S. citizens should pay close attention to their surroundings while traveling in Ciudad Juarez, avoid isolated locations during late night and early morning hours, and remain alert to news reports.
There's a risk. I try to limit my time there.

Border Rat
10-18-08, 00:34
Went down to Juarez yesterday (Thursday) for the first time in over two years. Used to live in El Paso and visit 3 times a week but moved away for a while and…well…I missed it so I came back. Was a little apprehensive after hearing all the news of the drug war and killings, but it’s just too hard to stay away from all the fun.

As soon as I came walking down the Santa Fe bridge and passed the checkpoint, the sight of a Mexican military convoy in full combat gear was a bit unsettling. They had truck-mounted machine guns and were even positioned on the roof over the entrance/exit area. Never saw them again after that, but it was a solid reminder that it is basically a war zone over there.

It was about 2 PM when I got there so I stopped and had a caguama at a local bar a few blocks off the strip to get warmed up. The locals were friendly and welcoming. Went over to the Panama after that. 3 girls there, all decent looking. Headed to the room with one and had a nice time. Stayed well over my time limit, but since business is slow these days they didn’t complain.

After that headed over to what used to be Laura’s (chito’s place) and it ‘s all redone now with new owners (allegedly), remodeling, and some cool wall paintings. Only a couple girls there…and nothing to write home about but not too bad either, so I went next door to the Colorado. The place was full of hotties and at this point it was only about 5 PM. About 13 girls there and only 2 customers. Girls weren’t too aggressive either, as I had expected with the current lack of tourism.

Stopped in Yankee Bar to have one last beer on the way back to the bridge. Couple cutie bartenders, few locals and a drunk gringo making an azz of himself . Went in ’Coolest spot’ down the street and they had some nice looking women freelancing in there but it was full so I took off. One can find a diamond in the rough there every now and then. After that, I grabbed some burritos and made a run for the border.

All in all, a good way to spend a nice autumn afternoon. Didn’t have any trouble, didn’t get stopped by transitos, and was safely back in El Paso by sundown as planned. If anything, the whole drug war and increasingly bad reputation of Juarez just adds to the excitement, intrigue, and romance of this dirty border town.

Peace….BR

Border Rat
10-18-08, 01:07
My husband and i are thinking of coming down in Nov, and doing some shopping and hitting up all of the strip clubs to have some fun.

We have heard and read alot of reports on how it is not safe to go down there right now

What is everybody's opinion.

Don't go, especially at night. During the day, it's somewhat safe if you know your way around, speak Spanish well, and are very street wise. Wait until Spring and maybe things will be better then.

Cienega32
10-18-08, 02:42

What is everybody's opinion.I would wait. We don't know your life experiences or your level of intuition in areas of high crime but I think many of us might suggest a "noobie" to put off the trip for a while.

Over 1,100 murders, shootouts with Military, Federales, and Police, stolen vehicle numbers thru the roof and the recent report of the cartels issuing "protection policies" to business owners seem to have stolen the headlines away from the kidnappings for ransom/reward. That's on top of dealing with many corrupt cops.

Here's a link to the El Paso newspaper. It has a few small articles on recent events but bear in mind that tourism & commerce is affected by these stories so they'll never print all the events or details:
http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_10741408?source=most_viewed

Gallo Ingles
10-18-08, 14:17
My husband and I are thinking about going to juarez in nov and experiecing several of the local strip clubs.

Even the people who live there have been terrorized by the happenings of this year. That said, you are probably okay there, given the odds of something happening to you. I would recommend going during the day time and sticking to the more tourist visited areas (Pronaf, centro, etc.) Unfortunately that will interfere with your strip club plans... Interesting to see a woman visiting this site..

Palamides
10-18-08, 15:59
My husband and i are thinking of coming down in Nov, and doing some shopping and hitting up all of the strip clubs to have some fun. We have heard and read alot of reports on how it is not safe to go down there right now...What is everybody's opinion.Recomend not going. You mentioned strip clubs. There are a number of strip clubs in el paso that are easier to find (web, phonebook, EP Times) and safer.

If you have the means, I would incorporate visits to shopping/strip clubs in a vacation to one of the resort areas in Mexico. In the larger cities/resorts both markets and strip clubs are prevalent and are easier to get to. ISG forum has good info from Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, Cancoon, Cozumel and those areas are probably much safter.

I know from my recent trip to Guadalajara, Zacatecas and Puerto Vallarta those areas are still fairly safe right now.

All this being said, for shopping, you would probably be ok going over to the tourist mercado on 16 September street during the day. You park on the US side and cross the santa fe bridge and turn left at the corner of Juarez Avenue and 16 September. Walk 4 long city blocks east to the large pink building between Progreso and Becerra Streets. There is a patio on the eastern side where they sell food and drink. Its been very quiet on the weekends lately due to less touristas.

Mercado closes early around 5pm so its a better to check it out around lunch. Bargaining is encouraged.come back before nightfall.

If you don't know where your going it takes to long to get around town to check places out. Strip clubs are one of the locations narcos frequent regularly. From news reports its seems the violence at various Juarez establishements (Caesar's Palace[strip club], Chamucos[sports bar], etc. , ) is hard to predict so not worth the risk and if your looking for strip clubs in Juarez your looking for trouble. In addition the number of car thefts, robberies and even kidnappings has risen.

Jjmach
10-19-08, 00:16
Ok, so I had possibly the best and worst experience at the same time with this club. I have been to 2 other party-treff's before this.compared to those, FKK Labyrinth is a 45min drive vs 2-3hours of other party treffs, and the girls here were much more attractive on average. (I have been to Sara's and Mettman)

Anyways, the better parts.

The private rooms were nice compared to the partytreff. Got a more "intimate" experience with the girls (did seem quite so disconnected as they do at the partytreff sometimes) although 2 of the girls only gave covered BJ's. Lots of girls comparitively, but I went to the partytreffs on Sundays, and this one on a Saturday, there were 9-10 girls?

All of these girls have pics and a short "bio" on the FKK labyrinth page.

Sveda. BBBJ, nice tight little body, speaks no english but somehow we were joking with each other all night. : P She was the first I was with.

Vanessa (from Koln). Speaks pretty decent english, BBBJ, another great body (and a nearly perfect ass, just the right size, no "cottage cheese" jiggled just right and tattoo'd), chatted for a while in and out of the room. She was always laughing, giggling, just generally seemed happy to be there, showed great enthusiasm.

Anastasia. Didn't speak any english and did a covered BJ. She likes to ride on top and does it with great enthusiasm. Great little body on her too (another great ass) Didn't end up cumming to her, but it was a great session.

Niki. From the Dominican Republic and speaks fluent english. Some good curves on this girl and also enthusiastic in the room. Did a covered BJ, but still felt pretty good.

Those 4 girls were the best experience I've had at a place like this so far, and if it weren't for 2 of the other girls completely messing up the experience (more to come below) this would have been my go-to place for the rest of my stay (which it may still be, we'll see)

Anyways, I'll start with the lesser, Olga. The pictures on the site don't do her justice, AT ALL. She has some of the BEST curves I have ever seen on a girl. She speaks pretty good english, and I was talking to her a little bit earlier on in the day and all was fine, but then later on I asked if she would like to a room, and she was like "I'm waiting for food delivery, and my knee hurts" she had a wrap on her knee and a bit of a limp so I said fine, and let her be, I asked her again after she ate, and she said no, her knee still hurt, whatever that's fine, but then 5min after that she took another guy to a room. Later on before I left asked her one last time (or tried), sat next to her and put my hand on her back and said no rush, just want to talk, she pushed my hand off her back and slid away from me on the couch saying nothing, I asked "you won't even talk to me" and she just said NO, I asked why (as I perfectly polite and understanding the whole night) after I asked why just just got up and left, no words, no reasons. I found out her last day is tomarrow though, so maybe that had something to do with it though? But she was with lots of guys after I left her alone about her knee? So I dunno.

The second one is a new girl in the house (according to the site) and that Vanessa from Romania. She has a pretty killer body, and she was the first I talked to (she speaks pretty good english) after talking a bit I asked her to a room and she points to her watch and says something about a break or something, ok, I just went on to other girls. I ask her again a few hours later and another no with an excuse, so I get up to go get something to drink and she grabs another guy almost immediately and takes him to a room. She gets back and I'm like "why won't you take me to a room? Let's go now. " and she just says straight no. And I asked why, she had no reason or excuse, just that she didn't want to. She did this to 2 other patrons that I talked to tonight. But always after she told one of us no or gave some lame excuse, she would grab another guy and go to a room almost immediately after we left her.

Now I can understand a girl saying no if someone is being pushy, rude, aggressive or threatening. But for the girl (whom I paid for in the "all inclusive" price at the door) to tell me no, just because she doesn't want to with no reason is unacceptable. The other 2 patrons and I brought this up to the "Manager" lady (all seperately) and her response was, "the girls can say no" and "all inclusive only means 3-4 girls, not a marathon etc etc" I tried my best to argue the point but she didn't speak the greatest of English. The other two spoke german and I saw them arguing for a while, but they also got no where with the manager that was there.

So that's my main problem, is that not only do they tolerate this type of behavior from the girls (saying no to paying customers for no reason) but they condone it. I'm sorry, but that's absolutely unacceptable.

All that said, I will probably return as with the exception of these two girls, the experience was great, I'm just worried about the managements tolerance of this behavior in general. I am sending an email thru their website, but I don't have my hopes up on getting anywhere with that.

Gino the Rod
10-19-08, 15:27
Ok, so I had possibly the best and worst experience at the same time with this club. I have been to 2 other party-treff's before this.compared to those, FKK Labyrinth is a 45min drive vs 2-3hours of other party treffs, and the girls here were much more attractive on average. (I have been to Sara's and Mettman)

Anyways, the better parts....
What in the world are you talking about? party treffs? FKK Labyrinth? Mettman?

Does this post even belong on the Juarez forum?

Bushwick Bob
10-19-08, 18:04
No, FKK Labyrinth is apparently in Germany. I just Googled the name. He must have had a little too much strong German bier. From my limited Deutsch, it sounds like for 130 Euros (about $175) you can access any and all of the girls available. They look pretty hot.

http://www.fkk-girls-labyrinth.com/

Jjmach
10-19-08, 19:45

Does this post even belong on the Juarez forum?Not my report?

Mugroso
10-19-08, 22:37

Yeah really, While reading the original post it made me feel like I had not been to Juarez in a long time. The best I can make out is an FKK in Juarez would be something like Frijoles Koochie Koochie.

Maybe this post can be moved to the proper forum.

Mugroso

Gino the Rod
10-20-08, 00:16
Yeah really, While reading the original post it made me feel like I had not been to Juarez in a long time. The best I can make out is an FKK in Juarez would be something like Frijoles Koochie Koochie.

Maybe this post can be moved to the proper forum.

Mugroso
Oh! Frijoles Koochie Koochie! Why didn't he just say so?

Mug, you crack me up.

What really throws me is the mention of Juarez in the report title.

Clydesdale
10-20-08, 02:08

Sounds like German to me, or as our Mexican brethren say 'Alemanian'.

Cienega32
10-20-08, 06:47
Yeah really, While reading the original post it made me feel like I had not been to Juarez in a long time. Reading about the girl from Cologne and the "two others" even talking German had me wondering which direction that 45 minute drive was in.

Then I started wondering who is actually reading these threads that end up with the Blue Ribbon of "Achtung! Someone should post a link to this!!!"...

Constellation
10-22-08, 23:06
Has anyone used the escorts from the adds in PM paper?

Old Rebel II
10-23-08, 18:01
Well I finally made my annual trip to J. town. A brief reprot now and more later.

My first stop was at my old favorite, Marilyns. Talked to Sergio a few minuites. He will be adding a restaurant to the East side of the building in the future.

I chose a Dark haired girl that had been there about a month. Her attitued was definitely a 10. She went out of her way to please. Had the best CBJ I have had in years. Deep throat available if you are average size. Had her name down but lost it. He had three girls and she was the only brunet. Others have not been there too long either.

Border Rat
10-24-08, 05:09
Went back down to Juarez last Saturday and had a nice time at Cleopatra. I was suprised at the selection (lots of hotties) and for some reason picked the pretty one. I usually never pick the best one (hoping for better service and less activity), but this one worked out well. Paid .40 and went upstairs. First time up there, and it was better than those old tables. No upsell. CBJ and FS in at least 5 positions and a few extras. Nice girl, forget her name.

One thing I have noticed lately in my walking around Juarez is how many freelancers there seems to be. Lot's of streetwalkers and seems like every street south of Panama had some girl sitting waiting by a door. Oh yeah, Panama was closed at 5PM on Saturday so I don't know what's up with that. Headed back over tomorrow to have a little fun and get some ciprofloxicin to fix my 'tummy troubles' from last visit. Always a price to pay..lol.....BR

Gallo Ingles
10-24-08, 12:57
two weeks ago i had some early morning business in juarez and a meeting to attend in the afternoon. i checked my watch at ten a.m. and realized i had a good three hours to kill before needing to check in. hmmm...?

first stop, anali's. i had not yet been there since it opened this year, but as you all know, it has been widely praised here. the praise is well deserved. at ten thirty there were four lovely ladies there. like the next door neighbor, genesis, the ladies line up and introduce themselves with a delightful smile. i chose daisy, a provider who i had visited at genesis a year ago. she has gained a little weight over the past year, but it is weight well carried and nicely shaped.
the parlor gave me a good vibe: clean, well lit, and well priced at $300 pesos. i won't go into details here, but i enjoyed my session with the lovely miss daisy.

after leaving, i realized that i still had some oomph in me and some more time to fill. headed over to luxxor.

i have been a long time fan of the selection at luxxor and it is usually worth the increased price of $400. i can almost always find someone to my liking there. this morning there were only about four ladies available, but i loved the look of sofia. tall, thin, a nice tight ass and some perfectly shaped breasts...mmmm. (i get a tinge just thinking about her now). her skills as a physical therapist were pretty much average, but man i enjoyed watching her bend over the table as we got down and dirty. ymmv, but i found her to be just what i was looking for.

i feel a bit of fear in the environment in juarez, what with all of the violence that is shaking the city. nevertheless, the time seems right to do our part to keep the economy afloat...so, fellow degenerates, get over there and spend some money. the ladies need us just as we "need" them.

gi

Dars Veider
10-25-08, 16:55
Hi guys,

Just a short report about a recent trip to Juarez.

I stayed for a weekend and tried to find some action.

Saturday:

First went to Luxxor MP. Around 12. 30 pm. Only 4 girls working, but not my taste, so I went on to Genesis MP. Again only 3 girls working. And I went on to Anali MP. There were 4 girls working and since I was tired looking around I chose one and had a massaje for 300 MXN (no kissing, no DATY, CBJ, multiple positions). The room was small but had a hot shower, it was somehow clean and it was a real room, not just a cabin like at Genesis.

At night I went to Joker Strip club. Around 11. 30pm. Only 4 or 5 customers were there and maybe 10-14 girls. The girls on stage showed a bored and uninspiring performance, only taking of their bras, but not their panties.

Prices: beer 50 MXN, beer for the girl 100MXN, private dance 100 MXN

Sunday:

I went to Luxxor MP again. Around 3pm and there were 6-7 girls working. After waiting some minutes I chose one and had a massaje for 400 MXN (DFK, no BJ, multiple positions).

There are 3 types of rooms: the regular on has a massage table and a hot shower (400 MXN), the middle one was a little bit bigger and had also a sofa, and the VIP room had even Jacuzzi (I only recall that one of them was quoted at 600 MXN).

Some friends just were telling me every morning how many people have been killed the last night. So I was feeling not very safe and comfortable! But I tried to show a low profile and was really careful. And I survived!

Cheers

Dars Veider

Adam Z
10-26-08, 17:41
Lot's of streetwalkers and seems like every street south of Panama had some girl sitting waiting by a door.

Careful with those "girls" in the doorways south of Panama, BR. Sometimes there's more to them than meets the eye (but I'm sure you knew that).

Border Rat
10-27-08, 04:18
Careful with those "girls" in the doorways south of Panama, BR. Sometimes there's more to them than meets the eye (but I'm sure you knew that).

For sure..haha. I've gotten lucky and had a nice time with Juarez door girls on a few occasions, but usually it's not worth the effort it takes to qualify them.

Just got back now from another trip down. One of the few times I have been down and didn't partake in the usual sins of the flesh. But I had other business, so mongering was just a potential fringe benefit. Went by the market where those alley girls used to hang out, but since the big flood, the market is not the same. The alley girls were quite skanky, even by my standards. Back to the Colorado (old habits die hard) where it was almost empty at 4PM on Sunday. Hit a few local bars and tried to establish myself with some cuties, then took off.

Jeez, I really don't know what is gonna happen to the hobby industry in this town. Lots and lots of businesses shutting down. Somehow I thought that might make it better for us diehards that will still come over, but I'm not so sure now....BR

Ole49
10-27-08, 07:55
I was in El Paso the last several days. Stopped by Cleopatra's before flying out. Had a descent session with Cynthia which included a BBBJ for $20 extra. I'm my way out she hands me her mobile number. Does this mean she wants business on the side?Hey brother were is Cleopatra?

Bbond
10-27-08, 10:12
I heard a rumor several bars, including the Panama, shut down, anyone confirm or deny that?

Clydesdale
10-28-08, 02:07
I heard a rumor several bars, including the Panama, shut down, anyone confirm or deny that?
Eduardo's was torn down a few weeks ago.

Toni Ten
10-28-08, 18:05
Loryed can anyone tell me what time this place opens

Jjmach
10-29-08, 04:13
Hey brother were is Cleopatra?Hopefully this map helps.

http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7417083&lon=-106.4839983&z=17&l=0&m=a&v=2

Jjmach
10-29-08, 04:14
Hey brother were is Cleopatra?Hopefully this map helps.

http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7417083&lon=106.4839983&z=17&l=0&m=a&v=2

Cienega32
11-01-08, 23:16
Not along those lines but today I noticed that "The Cave" or was it The Beach - the one at the start of Ave Juarez that always had mucho mucho policia camped outside at nite - was closed.

Border Rat
11-03-08, 11:54
As of Sunday 11-2, both the Panama and Colorado were still open. Spent a lot of time down there lately and while it was closed a couple weeks back on the weekend, the Panama has been alive and well the past few weeks and there were 3 nice-looking girls there on Sunday at 1400. I'm guessing it would get better in the night time. At least it is still open! And the Colorado has had some super hot chicks the past few weeks too and usually has at least 10 girls on a week night. Lots of bars have closed down and that is partially due to the lack of tourism but mostly due to the cartels demanding protection money, as is the word on the street. I guess thats ultimately the same reason, but it sure sucks when 3/4 of your old favorite bars are now closed. Oh yeah, lots and lots of streetwalker and indie door girls. Had a really cute girl walk up to me Sunday and say, "Let's go fugg. Only $10 for you." Yes, it was a female, and no I didn't partake...lol...have fun.....BR

Old Rebel II
11-03-08, 17:20
Finally got my computer to work again.

I was in Juares for several days about 2 weeks ago. With all that is going on I prefer the East side of town during the day.

I went to Analies two times. I tried Daisy who has been mentioned here several times. She is a professional. CBJ's are OK but nothing to brag out. She spends little time getting ready. When I got out of the shower she was nude and ready to go. I did get a brief so so massage. She is very good when she starts. Works hard and fast. In my opinion, to get finished with you and get the next customer in. She does not verbally rush you and will not complain if you are able to stay with her. I would probably try her again but she would not make my favorite list

The other girl I tried was Jasmen. She is "fresher" than Daisy and takes her time with out rushing you. She was an attractive brunet, probably between 20 and 25 years old. Overall a good exerience. I would definitely repete with her, if I had not found one I really liked at Genesis.

The new place is clean and well lite. Both are "famly operated" by Sr. Lopez and his son. Mr. Lopez sr is at Analies most of the time and the son at Genesis. Both are likable guys and will spend time talking with you. IF you have a problem with a girl they want to know about it.

Old Rebel II
11-03-08, 17:33
The first time in Genesis this trip only one girl was available. She was a little older than I like so sat around and talked to the under Mr Lopes. She sat down in the same room. I took a closer look at her. She was a small girl with a very well preserved fiigure. Evereything in the right plase, just the size for me.

I decided to try her. Her name is Banessa. BOY, talk about a good decision. She was just what I was looking for. (consider that I am well past 65, she was still a kid.) I give her a 10 for attitude and skills. She was probalby a 9 when she was 20. She gives a very good massage for as long as you want. CBJ was not deep throat but above average. Excellent main course, top, bottom, any position readily available and all can be repeated. I went in each day for the remainder of the time I was in El Paso/Jaures. She was better as she got to know what I wanted and when I was ready for it.

If she meets your looks/age requirements you will not be sorry you tried her.

Telll her Old Roberto said Hola.

If this stinking economy ever lets me get back and she is stiii working I will definitely want her.

Cienega32
11-03-08, 19:34
I was in Juares for several days about 2 weeks ago.
Did you stay in Juarez? If so, where?

I used to overnite at Villa Manport but it seems their mattresses are getting a little too hard for this old back of mine...

Coyote79
11-03-08, 21:00
The new place is clean and well lite. Both are "famly operated" by Sr. Lopez and his son. Mr. Lopez sr is at Analies most of the time and the son at Genesis. Both are likable guys and will spend time talking with you. IF you have a problem with a girl they want to know about it.

I don't know bud, when I'm there I follow Henry Ford II advice, "never complain; never explain."

The two younger guys and the big cleaning lady are alright, but that old guy and the chunky lady at Genesis are really anal and strict.

They never greet me, and that old man gets pissy if I talk to other customers. I buy everyone lunch, and she kicks me out (no customers allowed in the main room). They even lock the restroom from the outside--after all, we can't have unauthorized restroom use, can we?

I do like those shirts they're now wearing with "STAFF" written on them. Just waiting for the day when they get security badges and cameras in every room.

Jjmach
11-04-08, 07:04
Where is the Colorado?

Bbond
11-05-08, 07:45
Where is the Colorado?

Come on man, RTFF, see post #2631, maps and directions posted allover the place here. It is The Casa Colorada (the red house), the search button is your friend too.

Cienega32
11-05-08, 09:25
Come on man, RTFF, see post #2631, maps and directions posted allover the place here. It is The Casa Colorada (the red house), the search button is your friend too.

And don't forget the obvious - the "San Souci" sign on the building... :D

EnormusDick
11-05-08, 17:12
It's funny how varied the reports on the same places and the same girls can be so different. My experiences are so different from coyotes, and rebel's. It shows how different the girls and mngt. respond to customers.

Cienega32
11-06-08, 08:14
Which bus going down Guerrero from either El Centro or the Monument would be the best bet to get to these two?

Bbond
11-06-08, 09:49
Which bus going down Guerrero from either El Centro or the Monument would be the best bet to get to these two?

Just about any bus headed that direction will allow you to 'bajar' at he intersection of Montes de Oca and Guerrero, which puts you withing a few yards of both places.

Coyote79
11-06-08, 16:40
It's funny how varied the reports on the same places and the same girls can be so different. My experiences are so different from coyotes, and rebel's. It shows how different the girls and mngt. respond to customers.

large selection--in every sense.
I just see my ATF there.

About getting there. . .
I've been having success biking there.
No f*ing taxi. . .plus I can bang though the pedestrian gate on the free bridge on the way back in less than 10 minutes.

More good news. . .
they still charge 300 pesos even with the favorable exchange rate.
it's awesome. . .I hope we have some more of this "recession"

Papushko
11-06-08, 18:27
large selection--in every sense.

It's awesome. I hope we have some more of this "recession"Hope you're not being serious.

Coyote79
11-07-08, 04:57
Hope you're not being serious.
dude, if the recession is causing gas to cost $2.50 a gallon and a dollar to buy 13 pesos, let's have a deeper recession!!

Cienega32
11-07-08, 06:01
dude, if the recession is causing gas to cost $2.50 a gallon and a dollar to buy 13 pesos, let's have a deeper recession!!
I get your drift, however it seems my portfolio is following the peso into the crapper.

So while it provides us with more bangs for our bucks, it provides us with less bucks for the bangs! :p

I still say now is the time to buy a few bags of pesos and sit on them for awhile.

Cienega32
11-07-08, 06:02
Just about any bus headed that direction will allow you to 'bajar' at he intersection of Montes de Oca and Guerrero, which puts you withing a few yards of both places.Good deal - thanks. I didn't want to take that for granted like I do with the buses heading towards El Centro.

Old Rebel II
11-09-08, 17:09
I have been to Geneses 1 or more times for several years. I have never been treated badely.` I am an old guy, kind of laid back unless I am treated badly.

On my first trip this year the Lopez son was at Genesis. I sat and talked with him for everal minutes. Ask about thinks other than the business as well as the girls. The second time I went in neither of the owners was present. All the girls were busy. I do not speak very much sanish. The girl "in charge" no T shirt with message on, gave up trying to talk to me when I sat down. She call the Sr. Lopez from Analies. He came over and greeted me. Explained that the waiting area was Analies and they would call when the girl I wanted was availabe. We walked back in the direction of Analies. We talked quite a bit. He was as friendly as his son. I went on into the waiting area and was called in a few minuites.

I guess we all have bad days and good days. A lot of it depends on the attitude of the customers they have had before you arrived, if the all the girls showed up in a good mood or a bad mood, etc., Kind of like our jobs I guess.

I have been treated poorly at some of the places that others like. Most of the time I have been treated "average". I just do not go back to the places that do not appreciate my Yankee $.

Old Rebel II
11-09-08, 17:25
I made brief visits to most of the MP's on the East part of town. I found nothing of particular interest in any of the places other than previously noted.

I went out to the Zargosa Bridge area. I was interested in seeing the new place.

There are 2 MP's about a block apart. Coming across the bridge, for the new one, turn right at the first there is a little strip shopping center on your left. The MP is at the rear, on the left . Plenty of parking space here.

I went in to take a look. Everything looked to be worn out and over 30. No smiles, just drug their body out for inspection. When I do not find anything I am interested in, rather than just turning and leaving I ask if anyone speaks english "Halba English". 99% of the time they shake ther head or say no. In this case they called a girl from the back. She did not appear to be hispanic,
Looked USA to me.

I guess she thoujght I just fell off the last turnip truck. $60 for half hour and around $100 for the hour!!! That is when I said no and walked ojt. I did not see anything there that I wanted even if they paid me the dumb gringo rate.

I they went over to the other place across the street, It is less than a block from you turn to this one. It is on the right side, near the rear of a little shoping center. Only one girl workin at the time. She probly had a pinch more class than the previous location but had more age as well. Standare $30 price.

Heck, I was just riding and looking anyway. I had already stopped at one of the downtown MP's that day.

I went to about 5 or 6 other locations. I did not keep the names and do not remember them, other than 4 Queens. I did not see anything of interest.

Happy hunting,

Old Rebel

Coyote79
11-09-08, 23:09
Skipped my ATF 'cause wanted something fresh.

Hit Silueta but only two ladies working.
Maday wasn't there.
They weren't too hot. . .left. . .

Odd, the ladies talked a little trash as I left "you don't like us?"
Do you really want me to answer that question?
Ladies luv drama. . .

Walked a block over to Felinas.
They only wanted 300 pesos.
Three ladies working. . .one cute young girl but she looked at me like I was death.

Felinas isn't very big, and the rooms aren't next to the showers.
But it was fairly clean.

I chose Patti.
Patti said she was 23 yo (looks about 28).
She has tight sexy little body.
Has a bubbly, upbeat personality.
The only thing that turns me off about her is her Moe Howard-style haircut.

She was passionate and accommodating, but rushed me a little.
Fun girl but I probably won't repeat.

Jjmach
11-10-08, 21:31
What cut of the price does the MPs give the girl for the service?

Papushko
11-11-08, 00:54
I get your drift, however it seems my portfolio is following the peso into the crapper.

So while it provides us with more bangs for our bucks, it provides us with less bucks for the bangs! :p

I still say now is the time to buy a few bags of pesos and sit on them for awhile.Although this statement is mostly true, the dollar is the one going to the crapper, this recession is caused mostly because of the housing market drop in US!!!... So if this recession keeps going, there will be a lot less bucks for the bangs.

Papushko
11-11-08, 00:58
Guess what: redclub.com.mx finally shut down!

It was about time... only 2 girls, ugly as hell, for 100 bucks?

Vicar6969
11-12-08, 05:24
Guess what: redclub.com.mx finally shut down!

It was about time... only 2 girls, ugly as hell, for 100 bucks?It's back up. With new pictures of the same 2 chicks.

Coyote79
11-12-08, 15:46
Four ladies in the line-up. Not bad looking.
Diana was busy (isn't she always?) so I chose Jacki.

I've previously seen Jacki at Anali.
She's 23 yo, maybe 5'4", a little thick but not fat.
Long black hair. . .dark complexsion.
I think she's cute.

Jacki lets me be as dominate as I want to be so I always have a great time with her.

The only bad thing is she's working with my other ATF, Diana!!!
My next visit is going to be awkward.
How do you other mongers handle this type of thing?

Papote
11-12-08, 15:53
Hey mongers,

I have a simple question. I would like to know if there are any places in Juarez that have anything exotic?

I'm sure you all know what I mean but just in case, I'm talking about girls from someplace other than Mexico.

Colombian, Costa Rican, venezuelan, Brazilian, Asian, Argentinan, El Salvadoran, European, any of the above.

Let's just say that I would like to give the variety my partner has been craving. I have already accomplished Puerto Rico, 1/2 Honduran & 1/2 Korean (look asian though), Dominican Republic and El Salvador. Just looking to expand the Countries tasted. Btw, for anybody wanting to be a smart ass, I know you guys are cool and nobody is going to be, I know I can visit those countries and then I will have all the selection I could want but if I can find it next door in my backyard then why not.

Thanks to all the mongers for making this forum the best and I hope some ideas come to surface.

Let the Games Begin.

Juaritos
11-12-08, 16:36
Did you see they slashed the prices at the RED CLUB? Believe me the girls arent worth even that. And yes, its still the same 2 girls.

Butt Munchu
11-12-08, 17:13
At a MP the girls cut is 50% of quote price + tip. So if you go to a place thats $40 the girl gets $20 + any tip you give. One girl told me she made about 200 per day. So if you think 20 per guy + lets give generous 10 tip, that's 6 dudes a day * 5 days a week = 30 * lets say 45 weeks a year = 1350 dudes.

That's a lot of dick.

Bbond
11-12-08, 18:08
The only bad thing is she's working with my other ATF, Diana!!!
My next visit is going to be awkward.
How do you other mongers handle this type of thing?

At one time I had 2 ATFs working together in Genesis, been about 2 years ago. I never saw them in the line-up together tho. I asked one what would I do in that situation. Whould either get mad if I went with other? She told me not to worry, they know you can only choose 1 at a time. We are clients, customers, to these girls, they understand that.

Coyote79
11-13-08, 16:27
At a MP the girls cut is 50% of quote price + tip. So if you go to a place thats $40 the girl gets $20 + any tip you give. One girl told me she made about 200 per day. So if you think 20 per guy + lets give generous 10 tip, that's 6 dudes a day * 5 days a week = 30 * lets say 45 weeks a year = 1350 dudes.

That's a lot of dick.
LOL
think how much the MPs make.
Makes me sick

On a related issue, how much do you guys typically tip?
I'd like to know so I can find the balance of keeping the girls happy while holding on to as much of my money as possible.

My tips range from 0-1000 pesos, with the average being about 300 pesos.
0 is when she starts rushing me after 20 minutes.
300 pesos involves DFK.
400-500 pesos involves DFK and letting me finger every hole on her body.
1000 pesos involves greek, DFK, and some S&M activities.

Jjmach
11-13-08, 20:08
That's why the girls are always happy to see Americans. From what I hear, Mexican men don't tip!

LOL

Makes me sick

I'd like to know so I can find the balance of keeping the girls happy while holding on to as much of my money as possible.

300 pesos involves DFK.

Jjmach
11-13-08, 20:11
Coyote- Does the 300 pesos include BBBJ?

LOL

Makes me sick

300 pesos involves DFK.

Coyote79
11-14-08, 04:26
Coyote- Does the 300 pesos include BBBJ?
no I don't like BBBJ.
It's painful. Plus I'm always thinking she's going to do what Kathleen Turner did to Michael Douglas in "War of the Roses"
http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/movie_sounds/war_of_the_roses.htm

Coyote79
11-16-08, 18:37
bad, bad, bad mongering experience.

I met Maday when she was working at Silueta.
She has since left Silueta, but we text each other.

She's 22 yo with a tight little body, plus she likes DFK.
Like a little college girl that you just want to fuck her brains out. . .

Negotiate 500 peso fee plus 20 dlls for the motel room.
She wants me to meet her on Columbia & 16 Septembre.
Tells me "don't be late"

I was on time, but she was 30 minutes late.
Takes me on a 15 minute walk to a motel.

She was very familiar with the desk clerk.
Apparently she uses this motel a lot.

She’s got a real attitude.
All during our session I get to listen to. . .
“okay I need you to hurry up because I have things to do. . .what are you doing now? Why do I have to kiss you? Can’t you hurry?—my child’s sick and I need to see her”

And on and on and on. . .after 20 minutes of listening to this I get so disgusted that me and my blue balls jump up and head for the shower.

While I’m in the shower she steals most of the money in my pants’ pocket.
Reminds me of Peg stealing money from Al’s pocket in “Married with Children.”
Except in real life it’s not funny.

I couldn’t get away from her fast enough. But because I’m unfamiliar with the area and upset I was lost for about an hour.

Finally make it back to El Paso with my money gone and still horny. No monger should have to suffer this combination.

Anyway, the only thing I learned is that even if you think you know a girl once she turns SW she’s shit.

Plus negotiate low. Without an incentive to earn a tip the girls have no motivation to not act like a b*i*t*c*h.
Other Info
At 5 PM on Saturday the cars were backed up at the free bridge DEEP down Lincoln Ave. I’ve never seen it so backed up.

But the pedestrian gate took about three minutes. . .sweet!

Palamides
11-16-08, 22:18
bad, bad, bad mongering experience.There is a lesson in this, thanks for your post Coyote they are always informative. Not much to make one want to explore Silueta or Felinas two MPs accessed from Columbia or Peru Between 16 Sept and Vicente Guerro.

Probably good to have a backup plan, say you make an appointment and your not feeling it you can go somewhere else. If you walked to the motel, another option would have been to put the girl out of the room before you cleaned up. I know I know. Hindsight is 20/20.

Fun times at Genesis/Anali apparently and the price is right. The biggest worry there is having to pick from two ATFs.

From another post asking about tips. I asked this question of Soraih (sp? ) the woman that manages Luxxor and she indicated "Ohh. They ask for $20. You give them $10. " But I guess it would pay to be wise as the fees are not that high in the first place, so running accross a provider who rushes doesn't seem unreasonable. Even mexican rent requires several sessions a month. Makes me wonder if the price has falled at pink lady. Where its more fun but more expensive. Given the price of the almighty $ versus the peso I would think $60 would be more than enough for a session at the ole PL.

Cienega32
11-17-08, 05:18
Probably good to have a backup plan, say you make an appointment and your not feeling it you can go somewhere else. If you walked to the motel, another option would have been to put the girl out of the room before you cleaned up. I know I know. Hindsight is 20/20.
More 20/20 - our money should always get 1st consideration, regardless of the comfort level. It does with the girls in that business - it should with us as well.

I can see how that comfort level could be present. Texting, keeping in touch, etc gives a familiar and "safe" feeling.

My own "off the clock" adventures with a few of these girls always happened at the hotel of my choosing, me acquiring the room beforehand, securing my monies, etc. If they had a problem getting there, I would pay the cab on arrival but, in all honesty, there was never any negotiating or mention of prices - there were none. Of course, they always would get a very reasonable amount as a gift or whatever stuck in their purse/pocket on the way out.

But even then, monies should never leave one's mind or control. In the case of a nit-picking "I'm going to make every minute of this miserable for you so I can get out of here quick" type of hookup, it should never even leave your sight before she does. But like Palamides said - hindsight.

My own credo is this:
If it's a pre-event negotiation - then it's all business with a working girl - nothing more - and they ARE in it for the money - nothing more.

That being said - Coyote - sorry to hear of your misadventure.

Palamides
11-17-08, 10:42
For the record, I do NOT believe my previous report deserves to be in the reports of distinction; Coyote79 did all the legwork! Sorry again about your bad experiences, but mongers can learn from it.

Now that I've had time to think about this, it reminds me of last summer when a friend of mine and I were drinknig at Pink Lady. ($2 beers) Somehow. Magically my buddy who I was spotting drinks for came up with 80 to take a girl to the room. Her friend agreed to stay with me for so much money and proceeded to try to clean me out for whatever change I had left in my pocket, no way. No thanks.

It turns out during their session my friend's girl started to complain of abdominal pain and asked to go to the doctor. My friend went along so the girl couldn't say he did anything to her. I ended up in the back after closing in the hallway (broke) with a couple of my faves crashed out in the room behind me. I decided not to wait for my friend and got a ride to the border. The dudes in the car asked for 10 bucks for the short ride when I was getting out. I knew all I had in my pocket was a ten, so bargained for 5 bucks for the ride. I thought about it and ended up giving them the ten bucks because I figured they didn't have change and what they hell they did take good care of me after my friend left. Wierd night, but as I thought about it. For a *****house. All kinds of people I delt with some treated me good. Some not so good. Ask for chuy the waiter he is straightup, but not that motherfucker Gilberto whos mom owns the place. I'm getting better at reading people. My friend's magical production of $80 bucks out of his back pocket when we were supposed to be trading off rounds of drinks was a learning experience. Trust yourself to know who to trust and pretty soon, even with the language barrier you find out about who you are dealing with pretty quickly. You can treat Yoli the "Mamasan" good but she won't shave a dollar off the asking price to "go to the room. " Incidentally sometimes its better the girl doesn't know english, because some of the ones that speak english at pink lady ask and wine for money and tips all the time. When we are sitting there drinking. And we must remember, they are *****s. "hello! "

Moorejust
11-18-08, 00:23
Sorry about your getting ripped off. I've been ripped off in Juarez too, and it sucks. Like yourself, I like to shower after a session. Has anybody figured out a good place to stash their cash during a session? I'm not sure I want to trust the front desk at most of the crap hotels I stay at.

bad, bad, bad mongering experience.

I met Maday when she was working at Silueta. She has since left Silueta, but we text each other.

She's 22 yo with a tight little body, plus she likes DFK. Like a little college girl that you just want to fuck her brains out. .

Negotiate 500 peso fee plus 20 dlls for the motel room. She wants me to meet her on Columbia & 16 Septembre. Tells me "don't be late"

I was on time, but she was 30 minutes late. Takes me on a 15 minute walk to a motel.

She was very familiar with the desk clerk. Apparently she uses this motel a lot.

She’s got a real attitude. All during our session I get to listen to. "okay I need you to hurry up because I have things to do. What are you doing now? Why do I have to kiss you? Can’t you hurry? —my child’s sick and I need to see her"

And on and on and on. After 20 minutes of listening to this I get so disgusted that me and my blue balls jump up and head for the shower.

While I’m in the shower she steals most of the money in my pants’ pocket. Reminds me of Peg stealing money from Al’s pocket in "Married with Children. " Except in real life it’s not funny.

I couldn’t get away from her fast enough. But because I’m unfamiliar with the area and upset I was lost for about an hour.

Finally make it back to El Paso with my money gone and still horny. No monger should have to suffer this combination.

Anyway, the only thing I learned is that even if you think you know a girl once she turns SW she’s shit.

Plus negotiate low. Without an incentive to earn a tip the girls have no motivation to not act like a b*I*t*c*h.

Other Info

At 5 PM on Saturday the cars were backed up at the free bridge DEEP down Lincoln Ave. I’ve never seen it so backed up.

But the pedestrian gate took about three minutes. Sweet!

Precocious One
11-18-08, 15:58
Sorry about your getting ripped off. I've been ripped off in Juarez too, and it sucks. Like yourself, I like to shower after a session. Has anybody figured out a good place to stash their cash during a session? I'm not sure I want to trust the front desk at most of the crap hotels I stay at.

I don't do S/G's but whenever I session with a new MP girl, I always take my wallet and watch(wear) with me to the shower area when showering. I really don't give a sh_t if I offend the girl. What I do give a sh_t about is my money, ID, credit cards and my stainless steel submariner. In fact, I do the same thing in the U.S. It's just business.

And this business environment that we are encountering with some girls is very similar to that of buying a dime bag from Jerome on the corner. Would you leave your wallet with him while you went into the 7-11 to get a coke?

Why is this so hard to understand?

Jjmach
11-22-08, 19:24
I have gotten quite friendly with one of the girls at a Juarez MP. I was quite surprise that at the age of 22 that she had 4 children. They must grow grow up pretty quickly down there. She told me that she had her first child at 14 and divorced at 19. You would figure that this would happen in the country and not in a large city.

Bachelor Warrior
11-22-08, 19:44
it was about 2 weeks ago.

i finished at the pink lady early and had a cab driver take me to the bridge. he left me off right at the corner. well, it's only about 9 pm and i'm looking around and thinking i'm not quite ready to go yet. so i decide to walk around the block.

i stroll through queens just to see what's cooking. not much. so i go back through hollywood and cross the street to go back to the bridge.

so i'm very close to ave juarez. just as i'm going around the corner, i get distracted by a girl that comes out of a doorway. she wants me to take her to the room, but i say no thanks.

i go around the corner heading towards ave. juarez. there's a taxi stand on that very short street. and, doggone it, i see a couple of guys in blue heading my way. i'm thinking maybe they're cops, but maybe not. it's dark where they are and i can't see any badges or holsters. about that time, the flashlight comes on and they're telling me to stop.

i couldn't believe it. i'm only about 50 feet from ave juarez, less than a block from the bridge and it's only 9:30 or so.

when they were done with me, i was $100 poorer.

i think i'd like it a lot better if they just said give us 100 bucks for the juarez policemen's christmas ball or the uniform fund. or they could say, the curfew for gringos is 9, do you want to pay the 100 buck fine here or go to the station? instead they always make a big show like they're looking for drugs or something. what i really worry about is them planting something on me or confirep001ing my passport. or, maybe they're gay and they like going through other guys' pockets.

bw

Palamides
11-22-08, 21:36
It was about 2 weeks ago. I couldn't believe it. I'm only about 50 feet from Ave Juarez, less than a block from the bridge and it's only 9:30 or so. When they were done with me, I was $100 poorer.

BWSorry to hear about that BW but 50' from Ave. Juarez sounds a little too deep into the redzone/mariscal for me theses days. If your there your asking to get searched and maybe go harrassed if you forgot that benadryl in your pocket or some other over the counter remedy. You did the right thing and got back safe, but it sounds like the boys in blue are back to their old tricks. I for one walk to the pink lady so I don't have to pay the add on to the girl, but when its dark I'll take a cab back to the border just to avoid hassle.

Don't mean to take advantge of your situation, but how was the pink lady? Cute girls still there? Has the fee gone down any with the lack of business and peso now approaching 14 to 1 Dollar? Good time?

For those of you who surf the mexico boards morelia has lots of favorable posts. If the dollar still holds favorable to the peso I was considering a holiday trip down there for a long weekend; plane ticket and hotels would be cheap on the credit card. Right now a 3, 000 peso ticket, if you could get one, on areomexico equates to about $218 dollars. The standard 400 peso mesaje would equal $28 us dollars.

Gumbeaux
11-23-08, 04:19
Stopped by the Convention Center to catch the Border Jumper and the ticket place was fenced off.

Walked over and noticed some new shiny buses crossing. Asked one of the drivers where to catch one the US side and he said at the border.

Couldn't get much more information.

Something New?

Cienega32
11-23-08, 09:12
Adios El Centro - we had fun. It's more than obvious that El Centro is done.

Las Vegas, which closed long ago for remodel, is still closed and I doubt will ever reopen. That little corner dive next to it - caddy corner from Queens is closed and done. That makes it seem that the whole 4 cornered section - from Vegas to the old Irma's and back a block towards the old Green Lantern and Virginia's - is prime for tear down.

Eduardo's, as reported, has been razed (good riddance). The block of Central Laguerno(sp? "Fatty Central") is all closed down or razed.

Las Palmeras and a few of the other little joints in that area are closed/shuttered.

Ano Nuevo was closed.

I haven't ventured around Mariscal in a month or so. Ano Nuevo was a surprise to me as was Las Palmeras. Is this the norm now or was this because of Revolution Day (20th) weekend or whatever? This is of Saturday @ 8pm.

One thing of note was a few people hanging in front telling me "Hollywood is the place to go". I can't help but wonder how much of anything is a result of "cartel pressure" - especially when I remember the cholo ambiance of Hollywood. Are they destined to be King of the Hill?

Clydesdale
11-23-08, 16:10
Adios El Centro - we had fun. It's more than obvious that El Centro is done.

Las Vegas, which closed long ago for remodel, is still closed and I doubt will ever reopen. That little corner dive next to it - caddy corner from Queens is closed and done. That makes it seem that the whole 4 cornered section - from Vegas to the old Irma's and back a block towards the old Green Lantern and Virginia's - is prime for tear down.

Eduardo's, as reported, has been razed (good riddance). The block of Central Laguerno(sp? "Fatty Central") is all closed down or razed.

Las Palmeras and a few of the other little joints in that area are closed/shuttered.

Ano Nuevo was closed.

I haven't ventured around Mariscal in a month or so. Ano Nuevo was a surprise to me as was Las Palmeras. Is this the norm now or was this because of Revolution Day (20th) weekend or whatever? This is of Saturday @ 8pm.

One thing of note was a few people hanging in front telling me "Hollywood is the place to go". I can't help but wonder how much of anything is a result of "cartel pressure" - especially when I remember the cholo ambiance of Hollywood. Are they destined to be King of the Hill?
Ano Nuevo was closed Friday night also. Two weeks ago Queens was closed on Sunday. Was that still closed too?

Cienega32
11-23-08, 21:03
Ano Nuevo was closed Friday night also. Two weeks ago Queens was closed on Sunday. Was that still closed too?
It was lit up (I didn't go in) but didn't have the usual handful of people mulling about outside. Queens, Hollywood and Alice & Charlie's were basically the only joints that looked open. I don't usually go into any of those anymore.

We know how slow it gets around the holidays but this is getting eerie. And with more and more empty lots popping up, El Centro seems like a ghost town.

Cienega32
11-24-08, 03:18
Ano Nuevo was closed Friday night also.I'm thinking back to about 4 weeks ago when I was wandering during the day - mainly by the old street market area - and then back towards Ano Nuevo. What stuck out to me was the tagging that was present on the Mariscal side of the building.

It made me wonder just much longer they had left.

Mojo Risn
11-25-08, 20:41
Queens, Hollywood and Alice & Charlie's were basically the only joints that looked open.Is it open everyday? And at what time do they open? I been thinking of going.

Thanks

Clydesdale
11-26-08, 04:11
Is it open everyday? And at what time do they open? I been thinking of going.

Thanks
The girls start showing up around 6 or 7.

Bufford TJ
11-26-08, 12:13
Queens, Hollywood and Alice & Charlie's were basically the only joints that looked open. Eduardos was moved to a new location, it is four blocks north of the old building on Mariscal or about two blocks south of the bridge. I forget the new name but all the girls and meseros from Eduardos are all here. The set up is a little better as they have a pool table and there is a hotel on the second floor.

Clydesdale
11-28-08, 02:20
I talked to one of the former Ano Nuevo girls in Queens last night. She said Ano is closed permanently, and Queens will be closing soon. BTW, there were about 5 good looking women there, out of about 12-15 total. There were only a couple of customers, so not much of a party atmosphere.

Cienega32
11-28-08, 10:45
I talked to one of the former Ano Nuevo girls in Queens last night. She said Ano is closed permanently, and Queens will be closing soon. BTW, there were about 5 good looking women there, out of about 12-15 total. There were only a couple of customers, so not much of a party atmosphere.

And yet Burrito Alley stays active - complete with the matted black hair wanderer that has been a long time fixture there.

So where did all these chicas go or plan to go?

Any rumbles about Hollywood or did I hit on something with the King Of The Hill thinking?

Coyote79
11-30-08, 04:35
After more sports book, I checked on Cleo's at about 7:15. 4 girls with 1 nice and petite with great legs. The other 3 were a little bit chubby but nothing like I've seen in the recent past. I chuckled loudly when the one girl told me $60! "What happened to the $30 I used to pay?" was met with a big smile and "OK - $40 for massage, oral and sex". I took legs upstairs. I talked "Carla" into joining me in the shower and she has a cute little body with a little bit of tummy damage from 2 kids but great thighs and a nice little box.

Read many good things about Cleo’s, so I hit at 3:30 PM.
After I rang the bell a male voice told me to come back tomorrow.

They close at 3:30 on a Saturday? WTF?
A drawback to Cleo’s is there are no other MPs close-by that you can use for back-up.

So I paid a taxi to take me to Siluetas’.
Had a great time.
OTHER STUFF

Walked to Shangri-La restaurant afterwards.
Great food & ambience for 100 pesos.
All the restaurants I try on Americas Ave. are very nice.

They aren’t cheap though. Average price is around 100-120 pesos plus tip.
The cabbie tried the old trick of walking into Siluetas with me so he can get a kick-back.
But I was on to him. I just walked around the block until he left.

Had an interesting conversation with him.
‘so you see much violence?’
“yes sir I can take you to the pharmacy. Anything you want sir.”
‘no, do see much violence, not Viagra’
“yes sir I can get you Valium, Viagra, anything you want sir. No prescription sir.”

So I guess I know who to go to if I ever want to be a junkie.
At 3:30 the pedestrian entrance at the Santa Fe was packed.
So I hit the pedestrian entrance at the free bridge, which took about three minutes.
Took a cab to the free bridge b/c it gets dark so quickly now.
Walking around Juarez in the dark is too high a risk for me.

Cienega32
11-30-08, 05:29

A drawback to Cleo’s is there are no other MPs close-by that you can use for back-up.I hit it again last Saturday about 6:30 and waited for the only 2 girls to finish very slowly clomp down the stairs. Both of them didn't look thrilled to be there - one more so than the other. In fact she (Jennifer) looked 1/2 asleep. The other while a little more lively, was much rounder than I wanted as well so I opted out.

At 3:30 the pedestrian entrance at the Santa Fe was packed.

Walking around Juarez in the dark is too high a risk for me.I'm trying to learn my "newly adjusted" times on PDN myself. One Saturday afternoon, the walking line was literally to the border. Any later and it's dark (and now cold). Any earlier and it's a 100 mile round trip only for the sports book. In fact, those aspects kept me home today watching games that would've made me money.

That all used to be a Friday nite gig for me but no more. Too many worries to be found in El Centro for me.

Cienega32
11-30-08, 05:32
Stopped by the Convention Center to catch the Border Jumper and the ticket place was fenced off.

Walked over and noticed some new shiny buses crossing. Asked one of the drivers where to catch one the US side and he said at the border.

Couldn't get much more information.

Something New?
They recently had a mention of the BJ on the local news. Ridership is down 75% and they cancelled the soccer team trip to Juarez because of the violence. This stated by a BJ representative.

Jjmach
11-30-08, 20:13
Is Karla still at Cleo's? I haven't seen her my last 2 visits. And which one is Jennifer? How is her service?

[QUOTE=Cienega32]I hit it again last Saturday about 6:30 and waited for the only 2 girls to finish very slowly clomp down the stairs. Both of them didn't look thrilled to be there - one more so than the other. In fact she (Jennifer) looked 1/2 asleep. The other while a little more lively, was much rounder than I wanted as well so I opted out.

Cienega32
12-01-08, 10:41
I have no idea how Jennifer is - I didn't want to wake her...

Is Karla still at Cleo's? I haven't seen her my last 2 visits. And which one is Jennifer? How is her service?

I hit it again last Saturday about 6:30 and waited for the only 2 girls to finish very slowly clomp down the stairs. Both of them didn't look thrilled to be there - one more so than the other. In fact she (Jennifer) looked 1/2 asleep. The other while a little more lively, was much rounder than I wanted as well so I opted out.

Bbond
12-02-08, 17:11
A recent visitor to Juarez reports that Pink Lady's and Casa Colorada are closed, can anyone confirm or deny that?

Gumbeaux
12-03-08, 05:29
Thanks C32. Do you happen to know what the other buses were? They weren't trolleys. Looked like regular U.S. city buses except they were crossing the border.

They recently had a mention of the BJ on the local news. Ridership is down 75% and they cancelled the soccer team trip to Juarez because of the violence. This stated by a BJ representative.

Constellation
12-03-08, 18:48
stuart of luxxor confirmed pink lady closed for **** and drug violations by military/ no word on colorado.

Cienega32
12-04-08, 05:49
Thanks C32. Do you happen to know what the other buses were? They weren't trolleys. Looked like regular U.S. city buses except they were crossing the border.
I have no idea.

Amzeta
12-05-08, 00:50
a recent visitor to juarez reports that pink lady's and casa colorada are closed, can anyone confirm or deny that?i visited both places on saturday & wednesday and both were open, i was also told pink lady's had a good crowd on tuesday.

they could've of been closed monday, but do they close up a place for only 24hrs?
so i don't know how reliable your info is.

also, pink lady is pretty good about monitoring ****d girls.

Amzeta
12-05-08, 00:57

A drawback to Cleo’s is there are no other MPs close-by that you can use for back-up.They may be closing up early because of the lack of business. I've tried them a couple of times at about 7pm recently and found them closed.

However, rumor on the street has it that they've been shaken down by the narcos and some of the girls are afraid to come to work.

Piedras649
12-05-08, 03:51
Gentlemen,

I read the "El Mañana" newspaper, from Nuevo Laredo, daily. Juarez is not a good place to go these days in my humble opinion. Please correct me if I am wrong. There have been numerous multi-person assassinations in recent days. Do they stay away from the touristas?

Cienega32
12-05-08, 07:04
Gentlemen,

I read the "El Mañana" newspaper, from Nuevo Laredo, daily. Juarez is not a good place to go these days in my humble opinion. Please correct me if I am wrong. There have been numerous multi-person assassinations in recent days. Do they stay away from the touristas?
It seems to be as such at this point. Their beefs are "inside" and now are shaking down local businesses more - perhaps to compensate for any lost funds?

If you listen to some on this side of the river, one would think everyone is running around with a gun in hand just shooting anything that moves. Those being the ones who use phrases like "My friend heard from their cousin who knows someone that heard..." in most cases. Read some of the local (El Paso/Las Cruces) online newspaper forums for some of that "insight".

But, myself, I do expect it to carry over to American tourists sooner than later if only because of the economy, the upcoming holidays/shopping trips and the ability to blend in with the big crime. Very opportunistic atmosphere.

Right now, it seems to still be the Policia as being our biggest "threat".

Just my .27 pesos worth...

Clydesdale
12-05-08, 11:49
Ano Nuevo and Las Vegas are scheduled for demolition in 2 weeks.

In a blast from the past, Angie was working at Hollywood. The body still looks good, and that face is still the same. I hadn't seen her since Dia y Noche closed.

I believe that cross border bus service started about 6 months ago. I don't know where they pick up.

Xfactors
12-05-08, 15:33
Thanks C32. Do you happen to know what the other buses were? They weren't trolleys. Looked like regular U.S. city buses except they were crossing the border.TRANSBORDE Bus Stop

1 Civic Center Plaza

Santa Fe St between W Main Dr. and San Francisco Ave.
EL PASO, TX 79901

Phone: (915) 5440062

Cienega32
12-05-08, 21:35
Ano Nuevo and Las Vegas are scheduled for demolition in 2 weeks.

Would you happen to know or be able to find out any specific date/time for Las Vegas?

I would love to get some of my own pics of it happening.

Clydesdale
12-06-08, 16:34
Would you happen to know or be able to find out any specific date/time for Las Vegas?

That came from one of the girls at Queens. I'll ask around next time I'm in the area. The city could probably tell you, but if you think U.S. bureaucracy is bad, try Mexico's.

EnormusDick
12-06-08, 18:11
Has anyone tried paying less dollars in a mp to equal the amount in peso's? For example 25 us instead of 300 peso's or should I just convert to peso's when I get there?

Cienega32
12-06-08, 21:25
seems like juarez isn't alone when it comes to losing its "character"...

amsterdam, netherlands - amsterdam unveiled plans saturday to close brothels, sex shops and marijuana cafes in its ancient city center as part of a major effort to drive organized crime out of the tourist haven.

the city is targeting businesses that "generate criminality," including gambling parlors, and the so-called "coffee shops" where marijuana is sold openly. also targeted are peep shows, massage parlors and souvenir shops used by drug dealers for money-laundering.

actually, there will still be play areas.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28083380

Cienega32
12-07-08, 07:32
For those who may indulge - UNO has closed shop.

Actually, they've condensed it all. They also run the old Juarez Turf Club one block south. Tonite they decided to move it all to The Juarez Club and shutter the UNO location.

Any UNO tickets can be cashed there w/out problem.

Mcnews
12-07-08, 20:27
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

Bbond
12-08-08, 10:33
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

Dammit. Let's keep that in mind?

GrassHopping
12-10-08, 01:47
Has anyone tried paying less dollars in a mp to equal the amount in peso's? For example 25 us instead of 300 peso's or should I just convert to peso's when I get there?I think that would just be an open invitation to bad services.

Piedras649
12-10-08, 14:25
Has anyone tried paying less dollars in a mp to equal the amount in peso's? For example 25 us instead of 300 peso's or should I just convert to peso's when I get there?When quoted a price in US Dollars, say 10 dollars, simply reply with cien pesos? (100) Unless you want to bargain down further. They'll go for it unless the exchange rates go crazy. It was 12 to 1 when I was doing this.

EnormusDick
12-10-08, 15:10
I think that would just be an open invitation to bad services.I went to anali and mr. lopez said 300 pesos or 30 dollars. I argued that 300 pesos is 22 dollars and he said I could go change my dollars to pesos if I wanted, I said next time. It's still a bargain.

Dougie
12-12-08, 23:35
I don't do S/G's but whenever I session with a new MP girl, I always take my wallet and watch(wear) with me to the shower area when showering.

A trick I learned from AMPs is to put your stuff (wallet, keys, passport, ect) in one of those little clear plastic makeup kits they sell at wal-mart's cosmetic department for 3 or 4 bucks and take that in the shower. Keeps it all in one place and keeps it dry.

Guys, I haven't been to CJ in a while and would like to make the trip down. Do I need to wear my flack jacket?? The alarmist propaganda industry, a.k.a. the "news media" does tend to overstate things, but it sounds like the wild west down there these days.

I would like to catch a Corrido while down there, did they have any success opening the old plaza up after they tore the one by the mall down?? Anyone seen a schedule??

Piedras649
12-13-08, 01:30
A trick I learned from AMPs is to put your stuff (wallet, keys, passport, ect) in one of those little clear plastic makeup kits they sell at wal-mart's cosmetic department for 3 or 4 bucks and take that in the shower. Keeps it all in one place and keeps it dry.

Guys, I haven't been to CJ in a while and would like to make the trip down. Do I need to wear my flack jacket?? The alarmist propaganda industry, a.k.a. the "news media" does tend to overstate things, but it sounds like the wild west down there these days.

I would like to catch a Corrido while down there, did they have any success opening the old plaza up after they tore the one by the mall down?? Anyone seen a schedule??Sound advice, Dougie. This wouldn't happen to be Dougie from Boat Night, would it? In any case, I read the Mexican newspapers from Nuevo Laredo and Cuidad Juarez. Juarez is a blood bath and I wouldn't recommend it right now. I'm sure there a lot of good reports, but even on this forum, I have read that the natives were looking for their next place of cover. I have recently been to Matamoros and 6 months ago to Piedras Negras with only positive results. I hope this helps.

Cienega32
12-13-08, 02:59
I would like to catch a Corrido while down there, did they have any success opening the old plaza up after they tore the one by the mall down?? Anyone seen a schedule??Isn't a Corrido one of those story type ballad songs?

But knowing how fond you are of the bullfights, I haven't heard anything about them. I had asked a couple of different people and they told me no mas, which is why you never heard from me on that poster.

But I never pursued it any further than a few inquiries in the street.

Bbond
12-13-08, 11:39
Isn't a Corrido one of those story type ballad songs?

But knowing how fond you are of the bullfights, I haven't heard anything about them. I had asked a couple of different people and they told me no mas, which is why you never heard from me on that poster.

But I never pursued it any further than a few inquiries in the street.

Spanish-style bullfighting is called corrida de toros (literally running of bulls) ....

Palamides
12-13-08, 18:29
Spanish-style bullfighting is called corrida de toros (literally running of bulls) ....They have used the Balderas Bullfighting ring located on Francisco Villa the last two seaons. Bull fight season occurs in spring and summer with the first corrida taking place around April (Easter) and running through Labor Day (US) in September. I don't know about future plans to have another season there but the did move when the old bullring was demolished.

Coyote79
12-13-08, 19:16

there's a risk.
But I still go b/c I need sex.
In order to minimize the risk, I get my ass back to el paso before dusk (about 5 PM).
If I'm still over there after 5 PM I take a cab to the bridge.

Dougie
12-13-08, 22:37
Isn't a Corrido one of those story type ballad songs?

F**K, Glen caught me on that too. Yeah, I meant to say Corrida. They never did put the CJ schedule on the plazamonumental.com website, it is still only the TJ schedule there. They stopped posting the CJ schedule when they tore the ring by the mall down and never did put it back up when the started having the fights again at the old ring downtown.

They always had the first fight of the season on Easter sunday, and the last one in the late fall. I pretty much thought they would be over by now, but did not know for sure. October 26 was the last one in TJ though.

But I'm pretty horny right now and in need of a Latina fix. Kind of had my fill of Korean and Chinese, as hard as that might be to imagine. I hate to go to NL, the whole boystown thing never did appeal to me. But I ain't suicidal either, not wanting to overstate things. I hope things settle down a bit before Easter, that would be the ideal time for me to try to plan a trip.

I would still be more afraid of the Policia than the "criminals". I have been robbed by the police before, never by the "criminals".

Dougie
12-13-08, 22:40
This wouldn't happen to be Dougie from Boat Night, would it?

Naw, not me. At least I don't think so. What is Boat Night??

Cienega32
12-14-08, 06:59
Anyone know what was going on there about 8 or 9 PM this evening? Policia lights all over the place to the point that it looked like they closed it for something. I didn't venture down that far after seeing that. It looked to be around the Plaza...

Coyote79
12-14-08, 15:35
Hit Siluetas at 2 PM, but was told my ATF wouldn't be in until 4 PM.
Hit Felinas next door, but all the girls were busy.

So what to do with my gringo ass for two hours?

This is a problem. The last time I tried hanging out at the park in the area, 16 Septembre and Americas, some asshole started waving a knife around at me.

So I hit this sports bar, "Drink Team Juarez", on 16 Septembre and Col. Pido. Romero. It was like a corporate type of sports bar--all very modern. Big screen TV with some Euro soccer game broadcast in english. Beer is great for killing time. (my bottle of Coors Light was 28 pesos).

Went back to Siluetas at 4 PM and had a great time.

Only bad part was coming back over the bridge of the Americas.
"where you coming from?"
'Juarez' (is there somewhere else I could be coming from?)
"How long were you in Juarez?"
"lift up your pant legs"
"do you have another ID besides a passport?"
"what kind of work do you do?"
"that's it? How do you make money?"
Then he starting taking everything out of my backpack. Everything.
"Why do you have a thermos? Are you backpacking?"
Looks inside the thermos.
I guess there's some real interesting Kool-aid in there.

After I passed him, another CBP officer asked me to lift up my pant legs and looked inside my thermos again.

They did the same thing two weeks ago when I crossed, except for taking everything out of my backpack.

Maybe December is quota month.

Piedras649
12-14-08, 17:04
Coyote,

Coming back from Piedras Negras 6 months ago each Mexican entering the US received 30 seconds of attention at best. I had to show two forms of ID, one being my pass port which should have been good enough, they searched my back back, and gave me all kinds of attitude.

How long were you there? Two days.

Why were you there for two days? Shopping and vacation.

Are you bringing anything back with you? I'll know in about 2 weeks. :-)

What can you expect. These guys start at $35,000/ year, live in desolate south Texas, and get shot at. Oh well. I guess it comes with the territory.

Gino the Rod
12-14-08, 17:17
i would still be more afraid of the policia than the "criminals". i have been robbed by the police before, never by the "criminals".i go to juarez once or twice a week and have yet to hear a shot fired. of course, all my friends tell me i'm being stoopid, because the day they take a shot at me i won't get to hear it!

got pulled over by one of juarez's finest on my way back from a date, around midnight on tecnologico ave, northbound just past the overpass by plaza juarez.

i didn't bite and took my speeding ticket like a man. he kept my license and said i had three days to get it back by paying a 540-something fine downtown. i made sure the address was showing on the ticket and thanked him.

next day i went to tx dps in ep and paid $10 for a replacement license. f* 'em, they can eat my shorts and keep my license forever.

Bbond
12-15-08, 08:03
Coyote,

Coming back from Piedras Negras 6 months ago each Mexican entering the US received 30 seconds of attention at best. I had to show two forms of ID, one being my pass port which should have been good enough, they searched my back back, and gave me all kinds of attitude.

I came across once and whipped out my DL and passport, the BCS agent said all I needed was the passport, the passport is all the regulations require. So no need to take shit from a BCS agent, they have supervisors, if a passport ain't good enough ask for a supervior, if you are legit, there is ABSOLUTELY no reason to take shit from an American agent. They may try to dish shit, but don't take it, as an American you have rights, exercise them. They have a job to do, fine, but why hassle UNITED STATES CITIZENS. No fear is the key here, NO FEAR, if you are legit, a passport is ALL that is required. I am flat tired of fearing the policia in Mexico, there is NO REASON for me to fear the American agents, when entering the USA if I am 100% legit, NONE.

Cienega32
12-15-08, 09:29
...there is NO REASON for me to fear the American agents, when entering the USA if I am 100% legit, NONE.You hit the head Bbond. I can never understand why they hassle US Citz like that. The Passport (according to them) is the say all-is all for them and they want a DL too? Screw that!

On the other hand, I've never had any problem on the Santa Fe entry. In fact last nite, all I heard was "Country of citizenship?" before he even saw my DL. I answered and passed thru - birth cert. still in its envelope.

But I'll tell you this - when I do get around to getting my passport, that is ALL they're getting.

Precocious One
12-15-08, 16:17
Coyote,

How long were you there? Two days.

Why were you there for two days? Shopping and vacation.

Are you bringing anything back with you? I'll know in about 2 weeks. :-)

What can you expect. These guys start at $35,000/ year, live in desolate south Texas, and get shot at. Oh well. I guess it comes with the territory.

Don't take it personal. I crossed back over the Nuevo Laredo border at the end of October. Full search that lasted about 10 minutes. They went under my car, through the suitcases, seats and engine compartment even though the drug-sniffing dogs did not detect anything. I have probably crossed the MX borders close to 40 times in my life. Never been searched.

They where all very cordial and a couple of them even told me, in a somewhat apologetic manner, that they were just doing their job.

Bufford TJ
12-15-08, 23:22
i didn't bite and took my speeding ticket like a man. he kept my license and said i had three days to get it back by paying a 540-something fine downtown. i made sure the address was showing on the ticket and thanked him.

next day i went to tx dps in ep and paid $10 for a replacement license. f* 'them, they can eat my shorts and keep my license forever.

you might consider going by the office and paying your fine it should be a lot less than 540. know that your ticket will be entered into their database and when you get stopped again it will come up and you will end up paying considerably more than 540 pesos.

Toni Ten
12-16-08, 17:52
Bbond,

Don't be upset you should pay the fine you would anywhere else.

TT

Cienega32
12-17-08, 01:07

next day i went to tx dps in ep and paid $10 for a replacement license. f* 'em, they can eat my shorts and keep my license forever.

i would have concerns as to where my license ended up. rumor has it that the policia are a bit corrupt ;) haha.

seriously tho' - i would have concerns about them now "owning" it.

Papushko
12-17-08, 05:16
don't agree. yes, you pay less than 540, but not less than 10 bucks! (you pay close to 25 dollars if you go in the next 5 business days)

sometimes the dl's do go to their database but, who cares! if you don't live there, it doesn't harm you. besides, they don't check their database when they stop you, so if they stopped you again, they just write you another ticket.

i have close to 7 dl's taken from the juarez transit officers, and once i got a ticket for absolutely no reason, i went and filed my complaint in writing. (the fucker crossed the line, so i invested my time just to prove him wrong and show him in his face that i was serious when i told him i wasn't going to pay one cent of that ticket) they supposedly check their database and if you're ok then they proceed to attend your complaint. i got my ticket cancelled, got an apology from the officer, and they never found out about my 7 dl's in their possesion.

next day i went to tx dps in ep and paid $10 for a replacement license. f* 'them, they can eat my shorts and keep my license forever.

you might consider going by the office and paying your fine it should be a lot less than 540. know that your ticket will be entered into their database and when you get stopped again it will come up and you will end up paying considerably more than 540 pesos.

Bbond
12-17-08, 10:08
Bbond,

Don't be upset you should pay the fine you would anywhere else.

TT
Say what? What post do you refer? I have yet to pay a fine, paid many mordidas but never a fine. Is this a great country or what?

Cienega32
12-18-08, 11:35
Higher zoom levels for those still interested but the street names are gone now.

http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7408518&lon=-106.4832097&z=20&l=0&m=h&v=2

Jjmach
12-18-08, 13:50
I was over to J town yesterday. A little spooky, I did not see one Caucasian during the whole trip. Stopped off at Luxxor, 4 girls available and picked Jessica. A gal in her early thirties with a nice curvy slim figure. Nice time with CBJ and finished doggy. Talked to Stuart a bit, he said the whole city is paralyzed by the violence. Stopped at Cleo's, only one chubby gal available. I passed. Had some tacos and decided to head back at dusk. There was a slight back-up at the bridge but nothing like Tijuana. Hopefully things will lighten up soon.

EnormusDick
12-18-08, 17:38
Are their any banks in el Paso that will convert dollars to pesos. BAC will convert but it takes 3 days and they charge 7.50 usd

Constellation
12-20-08, 00:02
We were at the Luxxor Christmas Part last nite, alot of girls, very few mongor's and one gringo (me) at about 10:00pm, word came in that Alex, the kid who sometimes runs the joint for Stuart, have been shot in the head and killed in front of his home. We immediatly retreated to the USA, Soraya, told me today, that it was not related to the Luxxor, but on the way to the Party, I was very alarmed that there were so many armed military vechicles roaming the streets, I have not been since October and probably at night since summer, but thiis whole deal is looking very shakey! I was told by a freind in DC, that the US will put the US army in Mexico soon.

Pimpollo
12-20-08, 04:10
Have anyone seen lately Samantha at Luxor? White skin color eyes, big boobs
I have not been there in 6 months.

Any reports on Jessica at Analy

or Rubi?

Coyote79
12-20-08, 21:52
They mailed it to me three weeks after I applied.
Just bring all your documents and about $50-$80 to the courthouse on San Antonio.

Jjmach
12-21-08, 22:04
Are the Juarez MPs opening during the Christmas and New Year holidays? In TJ the sex trade pretty much slows down to a crawl. The girls usually take time off during the holidays. Unlike Juarez, most of the girls are not from TJ.

Jjmach
12-21-08, 22:23
I live on the west coast and I come to El Paso once month for business. I always make a point to cross the border and stop at a Juarez MP. I stopped by Cleos last Thursday and had session with Jenifer. Cute girl, early 20s, body damage from 4 kids and petite. This was the first time in 42 sessions that the smell was so bad that I couldn't finished. Do the sex workers in Juarez have health cards like they do in TJ?

Did the smell come from the girl's crotch? I will tell you I never had that problem except once, and it happened at Venus several years ago. I didn't even bother finishing with the girl and left. It happened as soon as she took off her clothes. Gonorrhea has a very bad (and unforgettable) smell. Be careful everyone. Maybe something is going around. Always cover your soldier and if it smells bad, it probably is.

Coyote79
12-22-08, 03:10
Siluetas had two thick older ladies.
Felinas was closed.

By the time I made it to Genesis, I was ready to jump on anything that didn’t look repulsive.
So I chose Laura.
Laura is 23 yo, about 5’8”, not thin; not fat. A little baby damage from three kids. Brown hair & eyes.

She was polite & passionate, but not my type.
Her pussy had a strong odor.
Will not repeat.

Don't pull on Superman's cape
Don't spit into the wind
Don’t grocery shop when ur hungry
and don’t monger when ur desperate.

AlaskaKingCrab
12-22-08, 07:14
Sound advice, Dougie. This wouldn't happen to be Dougie from Boat Night, would it? In any case, I read the Mexican newspapers from Nuevo Laredo and Cuidad Juarez. Juarez is a blood bath and I wouldn't recommend it right now. I'm sure there a lot of good reports, but even on this forum, I have read that the natives were looking for their next place of cover. I have recently been to Matamoros and 6 months ago to Piedras Negras with only positive results. I hope this helps.Hey guys,

I know this is off topic, but just wondering if any of you knew what kind of action was in Piedras Negras. Would love to head down there soon.

Thanks!

Cienega32
12-22-08, 08:12
I stopped by Cleos last Thursday and had session with Jenifer. Cute girl, early 20s, body damage from 4 kids and petite. This was the first time in 42 sessions that the smell was so bad that I couldn't finished.Man, thanks for that one! I almost tried her Saturday nite. Glad I didn't. They also said they closed at 7:30 that day.

She was the one that looked 1/2 asleep the last time I stuck my head in the door. A little more awake looking this time but I didn't feel it with her or "Daphne" - a fairly cute roundy girl with a small stud in her face. Something about Cleo's hasn't been hitting me right lately and I've opted out the last three times.

While walking back to the bridge at about 7pm, of course I get stopped 1/2 way back - "Yo Esse" from a bike cop (2) that I ignored thru another "Yo esse" until I heard "Senor!". They may have gone thru the bad ones but they sure still have an huge interest in what kind of work I do (" I'm out of work - Las Cruces - no work for me") when they ask over & over & over if I have any drugs.

After that my phone gets a text to be at the Rio at 8 so, after a few hours there, it turned out OK.

Constellation
12-22-08, 08:16
To answer Pimpollo, yes samantha is still at the Luxxor, she was in a good mood at the Xmas Party on Thursday, before the bad news came in. Luxxor is open over holiday's, usually closes around 4pm on 24th. , closed on Christmas Day. Big Story in the El Paso Times today (Sunday) about violence and crime in Juarez. I would suggest reading this before planning any trips south, to date, it has been safe in the daytime, but I am beginning to wonder.

I asked Soraya to meet me at the Kentucky club on Tuesday to give her her Xmas present, perhaps my attitude will change after a few weeks of no quiff!

Coyote79
01-01-09, 22:42
Hit Silueta’s.
They had good news & bad news.
Fortunately, the good news outweighed the bad news.

The bad news was my ATF wouldn’t be in until 4 PM.
The good news was there was a sign on the was saying they were charging 300 pesos now instead of the usual 400.

More good news occurred when a girl walked in for a job interview.
After her interview I chose her.

Gladys is 21 years old, about 5’8”, maybe 130 lbs.
Long black hair.
Pierced lower back & tongue.
Nice little butt.

I gave her a nice welcome to Silueta’s. . .BANG BANG BANG!!

The only thing odd about her is when you talk to her she seems very disinterested, but during the session she’s very passionate. Must be a girl thing.

Coyote79
01-01-09, 22:49
Another Twilight Zone experience in J-town, both figuratively and literally.

Hate going to Juarez after dark, b/c then I have to pay for cabbies.
I’m sure as hell not riding my bike after dark in J-town.

But what can I do? My ATF doesn’t start work until 4 PM.

Anyway, my ATF wasn’t at Silueta’s anyway.
But there were some other hotties.
Chose a young small girl. Didn’t get her name.

Oddly, the girl I chose last time, Gladys, completely ignored me.

Oh well. Why ask why?

After we got to our room I gave her 300 pesos, as the sign on the wall read. But she insisted on 400 pesos.

Oh well. Why ask why?

So as I’m getting all excited waiting for her to return, in walks my ATF. Apparently the girl I chose passed me off to her.

Oh well. Why ask why?

But I didn’t dare complain. Because (1) Spanish challenged, and (2) complaining about anything in J-town puts your safety at risk.

Had a good time with her, but I would of liked the thrill of something new.
Has this happened to any of you other mongers?

Afterwards, ate dinner at a nearby bar. Paid the waitress 3 dollars to call me a taxi. Waited an hour, but no taxi showed up. Dingy beeatch.

Oh well. Why ask why?

Had this happen before. Is it not normal in J-town for bars to call for taxis for their customers as they do in the US?

Precocious One
01-02-09, 15:35
[QUOTE=Coyote79]Another Twilight Zone experience in J-town, both figuratively and literally.

Oh well. Why ask why?

So as I’m getting all excited waiting for her to return, in walks my ATF. Apparently the girl I chose passed me off to her.

Coyote79-
Don't read too much into it as some girls will try and get possessive with their clients. But as long as you treat them well when you are with them, there probably won't be a problem if you tell them that you want to see other girls. At one particular MP in Monterrey, I was seeing four different girls all in the same week on different days. None of them really cared and they all gave great service. They knew that I was a who_e-monger. It is what it is.

On one occassion one of the girls presumably had read my reports on the WSG forum and told me that I fu_k a lot of girls.

I looked at her and respectfully replied,

"Well don't you fu_k a lot of guys? What's your point?"

If I wanted to fu_k just one girl, I would go and get married.

Coyote79
01-03-09, 02:00
I stayed at Santa Fe hotel (and for any newbies to Juarez, I highly recommend it). First I went to Holiday Inn and as soon as they told me 95$ + tax I told thanks and took the cab to Santa Fe hotel. It is $43 per night and it is close to everything. Five minutes walk you can reach the US border bridge, Or 10 mins Marsical, 10 mins this side Luxxor, Felinas, Silute, etc.

So, if you are new make this hotel as your base.

where is the Santa Fe Hotel?
I only know where Villa Manport is.

Clydesdale
01-03-09, 06:02
where is the Santa Fe Hotel?
I only know where Villa Manport is.
The Santa Fe is on Avenida Lerdo, a couple of blocks south of the Stanton St bridge. If you're driving, another good one on Lerdo is Hotel Impala, which has secure parking.

Clydesdale
01-03-09, 06:10
Queens was closed Thursday night, I think for good.

The last several times I've been down Santos Degollado there have been no SWs or door girls south of the Panama.

Bachelor Warrior
01-04-09, 20:22
Taxis
If it's dark, I almost always use the taxis. It may cost a few bucks, but a chance encounter with the cops will cost a lot more.
Bars have called a taxi for me when I've asked. But they seem to take their time about it. I think it's because they'd rather have you stay there and spend your dough. Anyway, if it's not too busy, one of the waiters may offer to drive you for a few bucks. It's OK if you're going to the bridge or another bar. If I'm going to a hotel, I'd rather not take a "spy" with me.
I've found a couple of cabbies that I think charge a fair price. I have the cell phone numbers of three or four cabbies I like. Depending on traffic, they will come get me 5 to 15 minutes after I call. I usually give them a few bucks more than they ask as a tip.
If I'm going with a new cabbie, I'll tell him I where I want to go and how much I'll pay before I get in the cab. If he says no, I'll start to walk away. I can't remember a time when the guy didn't call me back and say OK. But if he did, there are usually 2 or 3 cabs in the same spot.
By the way, the cabbies can be a pretty good source of information about various bars, the violence in Juarez, and other miscellaneous stuff.

Buses
I've used the Juarez buses a lot. If you're coming off of the Sante Fe bridge, go one block left over to Avenida Lerdo. There are buses that stop at that first corner every few minutes. They all have to go up towards the Cathedral because Lerdo is one way on that side. (There are taxis on most of the streets in that area.) Close to the market area there's a street where the buses to everywhere (I think) stop. So you can catch another bus to wherever. There's no map of the bus routes as far as I know, but they will write their destinations on the windows. Also, know a couple of landmarks fairly close to where you want to go. That way, if you're headed to Genesis and you're not sure if it's the bus you need, you can ask the driver if he's going to the Rio Grande Mall. If so, he should pass right by Montes de Oca. Just shout "baja" when you want to get off.

BW

Gino the Rod
01-09-09, 05:33
Been having a great time at Loryed, Genesis and Anali. Slow business can mean good service sometimes, when they're smart.

Some of the ladies are eager to play outside, if you know how to ask. Recently had a great time with Karla and Cristal. PM me if you're a regular contributor and want more info. BTW, no English spoken.

JackRabbit69
01-09-09, 23:03
Wow, those are some real winners there, I would rather just look at porn or go to Venus and have hot women and just deal with the attitude.

Clydesdale
01-10-09, 03:11
My GF wants to do a 3-way. She wants a girl with nice tits, but I don't want any fatties. Any suggestions? The prospects that come to mind either she knows, or I've went out with. That would complicate things. Know any wild ones?

Coyote79
01-10-09, 13:37
Hit Siluetas.
About seven ladies working.
ATF wasn’t there.
Chose Nancy.
From a distance she looked cute.

After we got to the room I realized she wasn’t that attractive.
Her teeth were discolored, and her body had a lot of baby damage.
She looked like she had lived a hard life.

But, on the bright side, she was thin and was very eager to please.
So I tried to make the best of it.

She said she was 23 yo.

Will not repeat.

Blue Panda1
01-10-09, 18:07
I 've read reports here for a while but have never contributed since I don't go to Juarez. Well I went yesterday and stopped by Luxxor about six girls working. I kind of wanted one that looked kind of like a rocker type deal. But when I saw her good she had a little belly. Chose Brisa and she had a huge rack. She was good at oral but wnated too much for extras. Asked for several things and she would not go for it. No BBBJCIM even though I offered extra cash. She was good at oral. Her face was an 8 her rack a 10, her body a 5. No ass at all. I would not repeat and I have no idea when I'll go to juarez ever again.

Edmundo
01-13-09, 05:42
Do you know if the girls at escortmodeljuarez.com work in a massage parlor too?

Where in Juarez is Siluetas?

Clydesdale
01-14-09, 03:18
Where in Juarez is Siluetas?

Siluetas is on Jose Borunda, a few blocks west of Costa Rica.

Coyote79
01-14-09, 19:42
http://finance.yahoo.com/currency-converter?amt=1&from=USD&to=MXN&submit=Convert

Today it hit 14 pesos to a dollar. . .oh yeah!! mo mex pussy, mo mex pussy, mo mex pussy!!

Will hit Juarez tomorrow morning. Will report to my brother mongers

Coyote79
01-14-09, 19:48
Been having a great time at Loryed, Genesis and Anali. Slow business can mean good service sometimes, when they're smart.

Some of the ladies are eager to play outside, if you know how to ask. Recently had a great time with Karla and Cristal. PM me if you're a regular contributor and want more info. BTW, no English spoken.
um, no offense Gino, but are those pics a joke? There's not enough beer in the keg to make me want to hit that. . .

When I think of hot ladies I think of a petite 20-year-old. . .yum, yum, yum

Coyote79
01-14-09, 20:12
Wow, those are some real winners there, I would rather just look at porn or go to Venus and have hot women and just deal with the attitude.
concur

So do the girls at Venus still have attitude problem?
I always wondered what kind of new employee orientation the Venus girls go through. . ."okay ladies, you charge 40 dollars for 45 minutes, 20 dollars extra charge for head, and remember the most important rule to always follow is when you're with a client act really bitchy and show no affection at all"

Palamides
01-15-09, 03:17
um, no offense Gino, but are those pics a joke? There's not enough beer in the keg to make me want to hit that. . .

When I think of hot ladies I think of a petite 20-year-old. . .yum, yum, yumYes no offense Gino, but I have to agree with Mr. Coyote. If I am paying for it I want a pretty lady. To each his own and happy new year!

Also guys about the exchange rate. If you use Bank of America you can withdraw pesos from Santander Serafin machines with no surcharge. that will maximize your exchange rate.

Gino the Rod
01-15-09, 05:10
um, no offense Gino
No offense taken, Coyote, from you or any of the others who made negative comments.

The beauty of mongering in Jtown is the variety available. I'm all about the attitude. I love being treated like a king.

To each his own! Monger on!

EnormusDick
01-15-09, 17:19
Yes no offense Gino, but I have to agree with Mr. Coyote. If I am paying for it I want a pretty lady. To each his own and happy new year!

Also guys about the exchange rate. If you use Bank of America you can withdraw pesos from Santander Serafin machines with no surcharge. that will maximize your exchange rate.What is Santander Serifin? And where is it?

Coyote79
01-16-09, 12:26
What is Santander Serifin? And where is it?
http://locators.bankofamerica.com/locator/locator/LocatorAction.do?LOC=en_US
click on International Banking tab

But what I don't get is how to figure out the zone

Also notice the Scotiabank link?
Isn't there a Scotiabank in front of Venus?
But I haven't seen an ATM there.

Clydesdale
01-16-09, 16:38
What is Santander Serifin? And where is it?
There's one near the intersection of Ave Juarez and 16 Septiembre.

Coyote79
01-23-09, 17:38
combined my reports 'cause there's not a whole lot to report.
suppose that's good news

January 15--noon--Genesis
About 4 ladies working. Hit my ATF.
She was great but rushed me.

January 17--6pm--Siluetas
About seven ladies working. Hit my ATF.

January 22--5:30pm--Siluetas
Same seven ladies working. Hit my ATF again.

***About Siluetas***
Siluetas is remodeling.
There are about four large rooms--all upstairs.
It's common to have water on the floor of the rooms b/c of how the showers are set-up.
They still charge 300 pesos per hour.
They hardly ever rush me.

The wait time at the pedestrian entrance of the free bridge has been less than five minutes.

All the money exchange places I saw yesterday (Thursday Jan 22) were paying 13.50 pesos for a dollar. SWEET!!

Did not feel threatened walking around J-town at night, but I still took a cab just to be safe. All the cabs I take charge 100 pesos or 10 dollars no matter where ur going. I don't negotiate with them.

Lucke
01-27-09, 20:34
Visited the Luxxor on Monday. The cost of the VIP room has gone up to $60, with the standard room rate still at $40. There were about 7 chicas to pick from [at 2:30 pm]. I chose Paloma. Paloma said that she was part Cuban, but Stewart laughed at that. I would guess she is of mixed race. She had a very pretty face [9] and a tight spinner body [8. 9]. No real baby damage, though she told me that she had a 2 year old girl. Paloma was very eager to please, with multiple positions. I would repeat and, as always, YMMV.

LuckE

Gallo Ingles
01-28-09, 13:08
Visited the Luxxor on Monday. The cost of the VIP room has gone up to $60, with the standard room rate still at $40.

Hey Lucke,

I have never been to the VIP at Luxxor. What does it consist of and is it worth the cost of the upgrade? Anything to report on the security situation in J town for us scaredy cats who have a hard time doing without a regular chica fix?

Gallo

Fresh23
01-28-09, 22:26
Hey Lucke,

I have never been to the VIP at Luxxor. What does it consist of and is it worth the cost of the upgrade? Anything to report on the security situation in J town for us scaredy cats who have a hard time doing without a regular chica fix?

GalloI go to Juarez at least once a week, have been doing it for the past 20 years(to visit family,shopping,eat) and have never felt unsafe. If you aren't involved in what is going on, you should have no need to either.

Louie OK
01-28-09, 22:57
For those mongerers concerned about the violence levels,
you may want to read my post from a Tijuana thread since it applies to all of Mexico, esp. the northern border areas.
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=841315&postcount=98

Lucke
01-29-09, 19:55
Hey Lucke,

GalloThe Luxxor VIP room has the following advantages:

1. It is larger

2. In addition to the masaje' table, it has a couch and a love seat.

3. It has a wall mounted stereo

4. It is better ventilated, making it much cooler in summer

5. It has a 'disco ball' [I never thought of this as an advantage until a chica I was with in the VIP room turned it on. It surprised me how it added to the overall 'feel' of the room]

6. The shower for the VIP room is a whole separate room, helping to keep the 'big' room less humid [another summer advantage].

7. The masaje' table is bigger

Whether the above is worth the extra cash is an independent choice for each monger! YMMV

LuckE

Juaritos
02-01-09, 16:52
Hey guys, long time no see. I know most of you guys go to the MP but if you ever call one of those girls on the ads or on the web be careful so you don’t get stiffed like me.

Late one night I was preparing for a midnight trip when the bus I was suppose to get on was a no show, so since I had to wait 2 hours before the next one came I decided to call one of my regulars, Jacky. So I settle in on "Motel Dona Ana", that’s on Ejercito Nacional, and call the girl, they say they’ll be there in about 20 minutes. So I figure ok, I’ll take a shower before she gets here but as soon as I was undressing, probably 5 minutes after the call, someone knocks on the door. I ask who it is and they tell me that the girls are already here. That’s kind of strange, but I figured that since I didn’t call anyone else there wasn’t any reason not to trust them. I open the door and this guy with 5 average girls walks in. I tell him I’m looking for Jacky and says Jacky isn’t available, I think well wouldn’t be the first time agencies lie to me, so I decided to pick a girl, asked how much and the guy says half. Half? Half of what? Jacky charges around 100 dollars, so I decided to give him 50, didn’t cross my mind to ask him question.

This other chick looks like a 7 – 8, not that bad. One hour, 3 positions, no DFK, seemed kind of pushy but I wanted to get laid. As I start undressing her and caressing her naked breast I get another knock at the door. It’s Jacky. What the hell? I tell the girl to wait, go to the door and it is Jacky. Shit. I tell the girl that her services are no longer required and that there’s been a mistake. She’s starts dressing kind of pist and asks me why pay for another girl when she’s already there, I tell her that I don’t want my money back, I Just want her to leave. After a while I talk to Jacky’s driver and tell him what happened, he doesn’t look at all surprised, he tells me those guys are hunting down potential customers on motels, they get their girls working for a cheaper price and steal other agencies clients. Pretty smart.

So you might ask, why didn’t I take the other girls service? Well, Juarez isn’t exactly the safest place to be right now. I usually don’t take girls after dark, mostly because I’m tired and want to get some sleep once I’m done. Second if they lied the first time to get my money, what would stopped them from maybe picking at my wallet when I’m not looking. Didn’t feel all that comfortable. So here’s my tip, if you and when you call a girl from one of the ads, make sure before you open the door that you’re getting what you asked for.

Take care you guys and monger on.

Coyote79
02-03-09, 06:31
funny mongering

Saw Diana at Genesis at about 4 pm.

For you newbies Diana is petite, morena, lots of personality. 27 yo but looks about 21.

Diana is still very hot, fun, and passionate--but she's got a couple of drawbacks.
(1) she rushes me. . .if I'm not done after 40 minutes she's pissed.
(2) no digits in her hot pocket--no exceptions ever.

but Coyote, what's funny about that?

When I arrived at Genesis had to wait for Diana until she was done with another customer.
Out comes an American black man.
So I ask her, who's bigger?
She said I was longer but he was thicker.

so I showed her a close-up of the horse's unit of the airport's The Equestrian statue. 'Yeah baby--i'm the same'

So now I have something new to brag about to all the guys about. . .

Papushko
02-04-09, 20:35
Hi!

I just wanted to ask you guys if any of you have called the girls at www.escortmodeljuarez.com. I've seen the pictures and they all look great, but I wanted to get some feedback from any of you guys that have already called them. Would you reccommend any of them?, are they worth it?

The same question goes to the girls at www.modelosyescorts.com.

Thanks!

papushko

Juaritos
02-05-09, 19:32
I've hired the girls on escortmodeljuarez, I recomend Jacky. She dosent talk much but she aims to please. Only bad thing is she works the nightshift. As for the other girls I'm quite ansious to try them out myself.

Elpocho
02-06-09, 16:12
Do you know if any of them come over to El Paso?

Go Big Red
02-09-09, 00:18
Last time I got a massage in Juarez 4 0r 5 the cost was $60 at Genesis. Planning on heading down there next weekend, what's the cost these days?

Bbond
02-09-09, 04:22
Last time I got a massage in Juarez 4 0r 5 the cost was $60 at Genesis. Planning on heading down there next weekend, what's the cost these days?
Normal price is 300 pesos or $30 as reported by several others here. Best to pay in pesos considering the favorable exchange rates.

$60 is typical of what you pay if a taxi driver takes you there, as he gets a 100% commission.

Go Big Red
02-10-09, 05:47
Normal price is 300 pesos or $30 as reported by several others here. Best to pay in pesos considering the favorable exchange rates.

$60 is typical of what you pay if a taxi driver takes you there, as he gets a 100% commission.Ah, thanks for that useful info. I went over with 5 others in a van owned by a guy that advertises the massage and the clubs on CB radio out by the truckstops on the east side of town. Cost was $10 each for the van ride and so they also got a commission from Genesis as well. Pretty profitable business!

This time I'll be driving over and thinking about staying at The Holiday Inn which is supposed to about a mile south of the Cordova Americas bridge on Lincoln Ave. Is that close to any of the clubs or Genesis? Does anyone have the address for Genesis?