PDA

View Full Version : Ciudad Juarez

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Coyote79
04-28-10, 05:09
Okay, below are some current ads for MP's featured in the PM magazine, that is sold in Juarez. Shown below are ads for Siluetas, Felinas, Romas, Marisol, and some place called Paris, (I guess that's an MP), and another place called Chaude Platinum Hostess, whatever the fuck that is.

Okay, Romas shows 200. That's 200 pesos, for I guess 30 minutes. I'm guessing here, because I KNOW that Romas charges $30 for 1 hour. And Marisol shows the same 200. I'm GUESSING that Marisol is around $30 per hour. Below is also a map of where (I THINK) Marisol MP is.

If you right click on the ads, after you bring them up, you can click on, "save picture as," to save it to your, "My pictures" folder. Then you can click on that picture of the ads, in your My Pictures folder, and blow it up to where you can read the ads. I know some of you here already know that,..., but I thought I would,..., oh, never mind. :)
thanks--appreciate all your very informative posts

Xfactors
04-28-10, 05:32
Thanks. I would say that you probably know at least a 1000 times more about Juarez, than I do, but I appreciate the compliment. I've enjoyed reading your post in the forum. You've been around a long time.

Coyote79
04-28-10, 05:39
Can you add pictures or say the names of the best girls at those MPs?

April's picture could be great.
April (Abil?) of Siluetas is a very vivacious 22 yo, about 5'4", about 120 lbs., curly medium length hair, not really dark or light skinned, works days only.

I've seen her three times. I really liked how affectionate she was.

don't have any plans to see her again after she started calling me "muy gordo"

Xfactors
04-28-10, 05:46
April (Abil?) of Siluetas is a very vivacious 22 yo, about 5'4", about 120 lbs., curly medium length hair, not really dark or light skinned, works days only.

I've seen her three times. I really liked how affectionate she was.

don't have any plans to see her again after she started calling me "muy gordo"
I hope to see her next week.

Coyote79
04-28-10, 05:57
Here's another monger that did not enjoy his time at Pink Ladies. Guys, don't waste your time going to this sorry ass Pink Ladies club. This club totally sucks. Fuck Pink Ladies. It's just a rip-off bar.
yeah it's where newbies pay their dues.
I feel sorry for the mongers who end up there.

Coyote79
04-28-10, 06:00
Another time, I found one girl there who I had a good friendship with and she would let me flip her over and give her a gag-job which I would tip her well for and she said she liked.
Dam you should download a few Max Hardcore movies!!
(Hopefully you won't go to jail like he did :-)

Clydesdale
04-28-10, 16:45
This place used to be Eduardos before they moved back to Centro. I don't know if it's still a strip club.
http://www.diario.com.mx/nota.php?notaid=3bc8d54d86d6ca821b65726dc9067a69

Xfactors
04-28-10, 23:12
Okay, this is kind of a crappy photo of Loryed MP. I didn't take this photo, someone else did. Loryed is shown in this photo, at the end of this street, and it's up on the 2nd floor. You walk up those stairs, you can barely see in this photo, and you are there at Loryed MP. If you see that black pickup truck, with the white top, at the end of the street, Loryed is right above it, to the right a little, on the 2nd floor.

Xfactors
04-29-10, 02:49
Okay, I finally found this other better photo of Loryed MP. I also found a better photo of El Encanto MP.

Xfactors
04-29-10, 02:59
I also found an old photo of Marilyn's MP. Marilyn's does not look like this today. The lime-green paint you see in the photo, has deteriorated, and it's now kind of brown looking paint.

Big John 1
04-29-10, 03:22
Hi try going in with ads prices can be different with ad MAYBE Romas is 200p por hora works some places,some does not leaves more room por propinas if good service.More BANG por peso!LOL!

Constellation
04-29-10, 20:42
Two recent trips to Luxxor, spent all day Saturday, drinking with Stuart and the girls, went in with Veronica, she had been drinking so was in a wild mood,

BBFS, multiple positions, no upcharge, tipped $20. Later in the evening, went in with Perla, a little skinny thing, quite the freak, BBBJ, BBFS, cim, very wild and GFE. No upcharge. Same tip. Both cost 40 for one hour. Stuart promised change and so far so good!

Fresh23
04-29-10, 23:26
Okay, this is kind of a crappy photo of Loryed MP. I didn't take this photo, someone else did. Loryed is shown in this photo, at the end of this street, and it's up on the 2nd floor. You walk up those stairs, you can barely see in this photo, and you are there at Loryed MP. If you see that black pickup truck, with the white top, at the end of the street, Loryed is right above it, to the right a little, on the 2nd floor.Actually, I think this is a better picture. If I am not mistaken, the building along the left side of the photo is Soriana.

Xfactors
04-30-10, 14:16
If I am not mistaken, the building along the left side of the photo is Soriana.
Yes, it is.

Elmiron
05-01-10, 00:30
I asked for the price on the Chaude Platinum, 1000 pesos/hour. Extremely espensive. Anybody knows about this place? Is It worth it?

Okay, below are some current ads for MP's featured in the PM magazine, that is sold in Juarez. Shown below are ads for Siluetas, Felinas, Romas, Marisol, and some place called Paris, (I guess that's an MP), and another place called Chaude Platinum Hostess, whatever the fuck that is.

Okay, Romas shows 200. That's 200 pesos, for I guess 30 minutes. I'm guessing here, because I KNOW that Romas charges $30 for 1 hour. And Marisol shows the same 200. I'm GUESSING that Marisol is around $30 per hour. Below is also a map of where Marisol MP is. And it looks like, from Marisol's ad, that you can get the girls from there, to go to your hotel room for 350 pesos. Uhmm :)

If you right click on the ads, after you bring them up, you can click on, "save picture as," to save it to your, "My pictures" folder. Then you can click on that picture of the ads, in your My Pictures folder, and blow it up to where you can read the ads. I know some of you here already know that,..., but I thought I would,..., oh, never mind. :)

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7141585&lon=-106.4454496&z=17&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
05-01-10, 13:49
I asked for the price on the Chaude Platinum, 1000 pesos/hour. Extremely espensive. Anybody knows about this place? Is It worth it?
Sounds rip-off to me. You have a bunch of independent babes advertising in the PM magazine, to come to your hotel room for 250 to 350 pesos. And this Chaude Platinum place wants 1000 pesos for incall? I wouldn't risk it, myself. Sounds to me like they're suffering from, "Platinum Pussy Syndrome," a common ailment among women here in the U.S.

And I'm wondering why they didn't post this price in their ad. They were probably worried it would generate too much laughter.

Xfactors
05-01-10, 20:10
go to any "farmacias similares" in juárez, ask for "nafil", you get 10 (ten) tablets, 100 miligrams each for about 19 bucks.

great deal, work great!
i have a question for anybody here. if i get this nafil over there, do you have to sort of "sneak" this stuff by u.s. customs, when you come back over to the u.s. side? hide it in your shoe, or something? they always ask if you're bringing anything over from juarez. what do you say? or can you just show them the bottle, and say, "yeah, i got some nafil." will they confirep001e it? i'm wondering how this works.

and what about the juarez cops? will they extort money from me, if they find this stuff on me?

Mugroso
05-01-10, 22:47
i have a question for anybody here. if i get this nafil over there, do you have to sort of "sneak" this stuff by u.s. customs, when you come back over to the u.s. side? hide it in your shoe, or something? they always ask if you're bringing anything over from juarez. what do you say? or can you just show them the bottle, and say, "yeah, i got some nafil." will they confirep001e it? i'm wondering how this works.

and what about the juarez cops? will they extort money from me, if they find this stuff on me?

honestly, its best to declare everything especially if you are in a vehicle. if on foot you have less to loose if caught.

as for the juarez cops, i have never heard of them hassling people about meds. in tijuana i hear it is a different story.

Palamides
05-02-10, 05:51
Has anyone visited Siernas in a while? I have not seen any reports in quite some time. I use to visit regularly when Arleth use to be there. She was always very nice! PM if needed.

ThanksWell Saturday afternoon around 5pm got on the routa 2 bus at the end of vicente gurerro in order to finally try Genesis and Jessica but the bus took a turn north and accross 16 September instead and headed east down Taxcala. We eventually intersected with hermanos escobar so I decided to get out and try Sirenas.

I checked in at El Encanto and there were four girls but all looked a little hideous to me just like 5 years ago when I check that place out. I headed down the street to Sirenas. Same deal 5 or 6 younger girls I'd say about 4-5. A couple of cute girls with pretty faces (5-6). I chose karen and we headed back to the room. Same nice mejase rooms with wide message tables and nice ambiance in the rooms. Great message and then on to the main event. While Karen had a young cute face, nice hair, nice arms and legs her middle, once the clothes came off, was not as much to be desired. Real saggy tits and a little paunch. However to say she gave a great blowjob and was nice to have sex with. I have always liked Sirenas because the girls actually give a real message that relaxes.

400 pesos all in. I didn't feel compelled to leave a tip. Given the quality I've seen the last month I don't see any difference between the 300-400 peso mesajes in the girls except maybe the 400 peso mesajes have a bit better quality rooms. One the way back down Taxcala I caught a mission bus back to francisco villa which parallels Juarez Avenue.

Xfactors
05-02-10, 15:16
Honestly, its best to declare everything especially if you are in a vehicle. If on foot you have less to loose if caught.

As for the Juarez cops, I have never heard of them hassling people about meds. In Tijuana I hear it is a different story.
I'll ask U.S. Customs what their rules are on Nafil, when I cross this coming week, and I'll post their answer in this forum.

Xfactors
05-03-10, 02:29
I checked in at El Encanto and there were four girls but all looked a little hideous to me just like 5 years ago when I check that place out. Given the quality I've seen the last month I don't see any difference between the 300-400 peso mesajes in the girls except maybe the 400 peso mesajes have a bit better quality rooms.
Uhmmm, and El Encanto is a $40 MP. I think I'll stick with the $30 MP's myself. I think most of these MP's are having difficulty retaining attractive girls, with business being slow.

Palamides
05-03-10, 03:47
Uhmmm, and El Encanto is a $40 MP. I think I'll stick with the $30 MP's myself. I think most of these MP's are having difficulty retaining attractive girls, with business being slow.I left it out. Actually el encanto quoted price was 300 for 1hr but again the girls were not all that. Again I want to try Genesis next weekend, but Siluetas and Felinas have girls cuter than el encanto and Sirenas and the cost is 300 plus if you get lucky and get abril she is hot!

Xfactors
05-03-10, 04:42
Okay, below is map of central bus station in Juarez, Mx. Central bus station is located at Blvd. Oscar Flores Sanchez and Ave. Teofilo Borunda.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.6927902&lon=-106.4374352&z=15&l=0&m=b

Xfactors
05-03-10, 06:07
Quote from Palamides on 5-2-10, "I left it out. Actually el encanto quoted price was 300 for 1hr but again the girls were not all that."

Juarez trip report on Thurs, 3-4-10 2pm to 6pm.
I then headed for El Encanto. They had about 4 babes, and one of them I wanted to take home with me. She was a doll baby. Cute as hell. (Break out the wedding bells. I’m “in love.“) Price at this place is $40 for 1 hour.
Uhmmm. On 3-4-10 El Encanto quoted me a price of $40/1hr. I guess business has been slow, so they've lowered it to $30/1hr.

Xfactors
05-03-10, 14:01
Below is a copy of DreamingEagle's final post on ISG. I'm wondering whatever happened to this guy. Anybody here know? I'm wondering if he moved to Santiago. This guy created the website, "The Juarez Mexico Travel Guide," located at: http://www.juarez-mexico.com/

I enjoyed his post, in the Juarez section of ISG.

DreamingEagle's final post in ISG on 9-28-05 was,
"Guys, I have been seriously considering moving to Santiago. Can you tell me if there are any massage parlors, and, if so, what to expect in the way of looks of the girls and service, and price? Thx."

I'm wondering, did he move to Santiago? WTF is he? :)

Below is a list of emergency phone numbers for Juarez, as shown in DreamingEagle's website.

Text below is from "Juarez Mexico Travel Guide" located at: http://www.juarez-mexico.com/HTML/MoreInformation/EmergencyContacts/EmergencyNumbers.htm

"Emergency Numbers - Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Once again, I quote from the “Downtown Historic Walking Tour - Juarez”, which also contains two pages of important telephone numbers and addresses at the end of the book. The main thing to remember is that the equivalent of 911 in Juarez is 060.

Emergencies: 060
(Fire Department, Police, Traffic, Ambulance)

American Consulate: 611-3000; 611-3600
Ave. Adolfo Lopez Mateos 924, Fracc. La Playa

Red Cross: 611-4330, 611-4331, or 060

General Hospital: 63-1571 Switchboard
Paseo Triunfo de la Republica 2401, Col. Margaritas

Fire Department: 614-8511; 614-8657; 612-3175; 612-3795; 060
Gardenias and Mariscal, Zona Centro

Traffic Department: 615-0639; 614-1028; 060
Azucenas and Malecon, Zona Centro

Police: 659-8800 Switchboard, 060
Henequen y Valle de los Cedros, Col. Salvarcar

State Judicial Police: 629-3301
Edificio de Gobierno del Estado
Eje. Juan Gabriel and Aserraderos, Col. San Antonio

Policia Federal Preventiva: 633-0195
Km. 28 carretera a Chihuahua

Angeles Verdes (Green Angels): 623-3416
Ave. Technologico 1255, Fracc. El Crucero

Tourism Office: 629-3340; 629-3300 ext 5606
Edificio de Gobierno del Estado,
Eje Juan Gabriel and Aserraderos, Col. San Antonio

State Government Building: 629-3300 Switchboard

City Hall: 629-8800 Switchboard
Edificio Administrativo Benito Juarez
Francisco Villa and Malecon, Zona Centro

Chamber of Commerce: 611-3707; 611-3708; 611-3709
Henry Dunant 4505, Col. Progresista"

Mugroso
05-03-10, 18:46
Wow, has it been 5 years already since DreamingEagle posted?

Artisttyp
05-03-10, 18:49
Below is a copy of DreamingEagle's final post on ISG. I'm wondering whatever happened to this guy. Anybody here know? I'm wondering if he moved to Santiago. This guy created the website, "The Juarez Mexico Travel Guide," located at: http://www.juarez-mexico.com/

I enjoyed his post, in the Juarez section of ISG.

DreamingEagle's final post in ISG on 9-28-05 was,
"Guys, I have been seriously considering moving to Santiago. Can you tell me if there are any massage parlors, and, if so, what to expect in the way of looks of the girls and service, and price? Thx."

I'm wondering, did he move to Santiago? WTF is he? :)

Below is a list of emergency phone numbers for Juarez, as shown in DreamingEagle's website.

Text below is from "Juarez Mexico Travel Guide" located at: http://www.juarez-mexico.com/HTML/MoreInformation/EmergencyContacts/EmergencyNumbers.htm

"Emergency Numbers - Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Once again, I quote from the “Downtown Historic Walking Tour - Juarez”, which also contains two pages of important telephone numbers and addresses at the end of the book. The main thing to remember is that the equivalent of 911 in Juarez is 060.

Emergencies: 060
(Fire Department, Police, Traffic, Ambulance)

American Consulate: 611-3000; 611-3600
Ave. Adolfo Lopez Mateos 924, Fracc. La Playa

Red Cross: 611-4330, 611-4331, or 060

General Hospital: 63-1571 Switchboard
Paseo Triunfo de la Republica 2401, Col. Margaritas

Fire Department: 614-8511; 614-8657; 612-3175; 612-3795; 060
Gardenias and Mariscal, Zona Centro

Traffic Department: 615-0639; 614-1028; 060
Azucenas and Malecon, Zona Centro

Police: 659-8800 Switchboard, 060
Henequen y Valle de los Cedros, Col. Salvarcar

State Judicial Police: 629-3301
Edificio de Gobierno del Estado
Eje. Juan Gabriel and Aserraderos, Col. San Antonio

Policia Federal Preventiva: 633-0195
Km. 28 carretera a Chihuahua

Angeles Verdes (Green Angels): 623-3416
Ave. Technologico 1255, Fracc. El Crucero

Tourism Office: 629-3340; 629-3300 ext 5606
Edificio de Gobierno del Estado,

State Government Building: 629-3300 Switchboard

City Hall: 629-8800 Switchboard
Edificio Administrativo Benito Juarez
Francisco Villa and Malecon, Zona Centro

Chamber of Commerce: 611-3707; 611-3708; 611-3709
Henry Dunant 4505, Col. Progresista"

I've been in touch with him via email. He seems like a really cool guy. He said the violence got so bad that he didn't recognize his city anymore and left. I believe back to the states.

Xfactors
05-03-10, 22:31
This place used to be Eduardos before they moved back to Centro. I don't know if it's still a strip club.
http://www.diario.com.mx/nota.php?notaid=3bc8d54d86d6ca821b65726dc9067a69
Wow, I think this is the club I had dubbed, "Eduardo's Strip Club #2," and posted a map of. I guess this club is actually called Aristos. Below is a copy of the article you posted a link to, and it's been translated to English, for us mongers who don't speak the Espanol, like myself.

From El Diario:

"8 Killed in nightclub

Staff
The Journal | 4/28/2010 | 7:53 | Local

In one reported attack this morning, they lay the bodies of eight slain men with gun shot.

Fell victims slaughtered in the back parking lot of a bar called 'Aristos', and believed that it could be members of criminal group calling itself the Aztecs.

The incident occurred around 4:14 pm in the nightclub located on Avenida Vicente Guerrero and Calle Honduras of the colony's Barreal, officials said.

As said the victims were drinking alcoholic beverages when it was an armed and subjected them moments after they were taken out to the parking lot and trained to shoot.

According to preliminary data that emerged outside the bar, to the naked eye could see that the victims show called shot.

So far transcended no data regarding the persons who committed this slaughter, so it is not known what type of vehicle fled.

Outside the club, until this morning a van was black, Blazer, and approximate model 1986, but not specified if it was they came to the bar some of the victimized, or whether the gunmen was left abandoned.

Of forensic experts of the State Agency of Investigations (AEI) attended the scene and reportedly found at least eight elements ballistic, which strengthens the unofficial word that every one of those assaulted was killed by a gunshot to the head."

Bbond
05-03-10, 22:59
Here's another article on the same, with some additional info and a slight translation of what is said.

Ocho personas fueron asesinadas en el exterior del Bar Aristos Night Club durante el transcurso de la madrugada de ayer. De acuerdo a las primeras líneas de investigación de la Subprocuraduría de Justicia en la Zona Norte el móvil del multihomicidio es el robo de vehículos.
Los hechos fueron reportados a las 04:35 horas en el estacionamiento del negocio situado en el cruce de las calles Vicente Guerrero y Honduras en la colonia Partido Romero.
Versiones de los testigos señalan que los fallecidos estaban en el interior del bar cuando fueron sorprendidos por un grupo de hombres armados a bordo de tres vehículos de reciente modelo.
Tras someterlos, los obligaron a salir del negocio, los formaron y les dispararon directamente a la cabeza, para finalmente huir del lugar de los hechos.

essentially says......
Eight people were killed in the morning yesterday, (4/28), outside of the Bar Aristos Night Club. It appears the motive was to steal their vehicles.
According to witnesses, the 8 were surprised in the bar by a group of armed men, arriving in 3 late model vehicles. After rounding them up and forcing them outside, they were shot directly in the head.

And here's an eye opener..........
En la que puede considerarse la jornada más violenta desde que arreció la guerra entre los grupos del crimen organizado, 32 personas fueron asesinadas por proyectil de arma de fuego en un lapso de 27 horas.
Entre las víctimas se encuentran una mujer y 11 personas de entre 15 y 19 años

32 killed, in Juarez, by gun shots, in a 27 hour lapse.
The victims include a woman and 11 people between 15 and 19 years old.

So think about that. And know that every time you go, it's another opportunity to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

My Freedom
05-04-10, 18:52
If someone does have to go to a hospital in Cd. Juarez, the best hospital is likely Centro Medico, located on Av. de Las Americas. I lived in Juarez for 20 years..and I know one can get good care there, though, more costly than General Hospital. (You get what you pay for)

So, maybe Dreaming Eagle went to Santiago, Chile? I visited Santiage once, very nice city, nestled by the Andes Mountains, and LOVELY, friendly women!

Xfactors
05-05-10, 02:38
Juarez trip report Tues 5/4/10 11:30am to 6:00pm

Well, I hit Juarez today, and had a good time with Abril at Siluetas. She’s a nice girl. I had my $30 pen camera with me, and she let me take all the photos of her I wanted, including photos of her snatch, but she told me to not post them on the internet, so sorry guys, I won’t be able to post her photos to this forum. Sorry, I wish I could. I did take photos of Felinas MP, and Siluetas MP, with my $30 pen camera, and I’ll post them at the bottom of this post. I’ll also post a photo of Luxxor MP, that I did NOT take, but I had it saved on my PC, and some guys here might want to see that.

I did 4 one hour sessions with Abril. I had a good time. It was kind of funny concerning something that happened with me and her. After my first one hour session, I told her I had had a good time with her, but that I thought I might want to try one more session with one of the other girls working there. Abril acted like she couldn’t understand what I was saying to her. (She no entiendo.) :) Something about, “Uno mas session con el otro sinoritas.” She couldn’t figure out what that meant. It was unfortunate. I had had a good time with her, so I asked her if she would like to do another 1 hour session, and all of a sudden she could understand perfectly what I was saying, and said, “Yes, she would like to do another session.” It was amazing, how her Spanish came back to her, all of a sudden. (They don't speak much spanish in Juarez. Whatever.)

Abril told me she works 7 days a week at Siluetas, from 11AM, to 5PM. And yes, she said she works on Sundays.

I had a good time with Abril, and I kind of wanted to fuck the other 2 girls that work there, but I don’t think that would have gone over too well with Abril, so I guess I’ll pass on that. It’s no biggie. Genesis is right down the street, and Genesis has about 8 girls working there, so I can go there, when I want to fuck, “el otro sinoritas.” (I bet there’s not one guy reading this forum, who can’t figure out what, “el otro sinoritas,” means, but Abril just couldn’t figure that out. Oh well.)

I next want to check out Romas, and I’ll post a report after I do.

Okay guys, on this “Nafil thing,” I asked 3 U.S. Customs guys what the RULES are on bringing Nafil back to the U.S. All 3 Customs guys told me there would be no problem with me bringing that over to the U.S. side. They told me they didn’t think I would even need a prescription for it. So I’m going to try to buy some Nafil over there, and give it a shot on bringing it back over to the U.S. I’ll post my results on this, in this forum. I want to try that Nafil out, and see how it works.

My Viagra worked very well with Abril. I could look at her ass all day long, and not get bored. I’d get a little horny, but not bored. She had a nice ass. She was sweet, and a lot of fun to fuck. Below are the photos of the MP’s, and again, sorry about no photos of Abril.

Xfactors
05-05-10, 03:24
Okay, today on 5/4/10 I bought a PM magazine. These are the ads from today. I thought some mongers here might want to take a look at them.

Pimpollo
05-05-10, 05:55
Is she the best at Siluetas?

How is her rack?

Is she very pasionate?

Juarez trip report Tues 5/4/10 11:30am to 6:00pm

Well, I hit Juarez today, and had a good time with Abril at Siluetas. She’s a nice girl. I had my $30 pen camera with me, and she let me take all the photos of her I wanted, including photos of her snatch, but she told me to not post them on the internet, so sorry guys, I won’t be able to post her photos to this forum. Sorry, I wish I could. I did take photos of Felinas MP, and Siluetas MP, with my $30 pen camera, and I’ll post them at the bottom of this post. I’ll also post a photo of Luxxor MP, that I did NOT take, but I had it saved on my PC, and some guys here might want to see that.

I did 4 one hour sessions with Abril. I had a good time. It was kind of funny concerning something that happened with me and her. After my first one hour session, I told her I had had a good time with her, but that I thought I might want to try one more session with one of the other girls working there. Abril acted like she couldn’t understand what I was saying to her. (She no entiendo.) :) Something about, “Uno mas session con el otro sinoritas.” She couldn’t figure out what that meant. It was unfortunate. I had had a good time with her, so I asked her if she would like to do another 1 hour session, and all of a sudden she could understand perfectly what I was saying, and said, “Yes, she would like to do another session.” It was amazing, how her Spanish came back to her, all of a sudden. (They don't speak much spanish in Juarez. Whatever.)

Abril told me she works 7 days a week at Siluetas, from 11AM, to 5PM. And yes, she said she works on Sundays.

I had a good time with Abril, and I kind of wanted to fuck the other 2 girls that work there, but I don’t think that would have gone over too well with Abril, so I guess I’ll pass on that. It’s no biggie. Genesis is right down the street, and Genesis has about 8 girls working there, so I can go there, when I want to fuck, “el otro sinoritas.” (I bet there’s not one guy reading this forum, who can’t figure out what, “el otro sinoritas,” means, but Abril just couldn’t figure that out. Oh well.)

I next want to check out Romas, and I’ll post a report after I do.

Okay guys, on this “Nafil thing,” I asked 3 U.S. Customs guys what the RULES are on bringing Nafil back to the U.S. All 3 Customs guys told me there would be no problem with me bringing that over to the U.S. side. They told me they didn’t think I would even need a prescription for it. So I’m going to try to buy some Nafil over there, and give it a shot on bringing it back over to the U.S. I’ll post my results on this, in this forum. I want to try that Nafil out, and see how it works.

My Viagra worked very well with Abril. I could look at her ass all day long, and not get bored. I’d get a little horny, but not bored. She had a nice ass. She was sweet, and a lot of fun to fuck. Below are the photos of the MP’s, and again, sorry about no photos of Abril.

Xfactors
05-05-10, 08:17

How is her rack?

Is she very pasionate?
Is she recommended? Well, I don't know. I had a good time with her, but I'm not sure that all mongers here would feel she is the "greatest" so to speak. She is cute.

Is she the best at Siluetas? Well, I don't know. I wasn't able to try out the other 2 girls that were working today. I never even saw them today, but they told me there were 2 other girls working there today, besides Abril. The other 2 girls I saw working there, when I stopped in about 2 weeks ago, I would have liked to have tried out. I don't know if those 2 girls were the other two girls working today. Abril wasn't real helpful, with helping me to get with the other 2 girls working today. :)

How is her rack? Well, I would say she has normal size tits. I'm not a tit man. I"m a leg and butt guy, and I liked her legs and butt.

Is she very passionate? Well, she's nice. I like the babes to lay on their stomach, and let me give them a massage, and then fuck them like this, with them on their stomach. Abril seemed to enjoy this. She kept telling me, " mui rico." So I had a good time with her. We also tried it with her on her back, and her legs together, and she seemed to enjoy that. I like it like that, also.

I had a good time with her, but I'm not sure all guys here would think she the "greatest" so to speak. What turns me on, may not necessarily float the next guy's boat, so to speak.

She told me she's 21 years old, has one kid, and no esposa. i.e. no husband.

The guy working the front desk, is a young guy, about 25 years old, named Garrido. He was pleasant, and polite to deal with. He didn't have an attitude, or any of that type crap.

Xfactors
05-05-10, 11:03
I wanted to add, that I like the massage rooms at Siluetas, better than the massage rooms at either Genesis, or Felinas. I do not like the massage rooms, at either Genesis, or Felinas.

Xfactors
05-05-10, 19:56
"Generic viagra/cialis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can anyone recommend a good place to buy generic viagra/cialis and how much it costs?"

Thank you.

Okay, I just ordered from this website, and I'll let you all know how it goes. I ordered 10 Generic Viagra Super Active pills for $42.16. Okay, with that order it looks like I also get 10 free Generic Viagra Mint Soft Tabs at no cost + free shipping on this order. Total cost is $42.16 for this order. First time I've used this website, and I'm hoping for the best. :) I think this shit comes from India. :eek:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfactors
You might want to take a look at this website. They advertise on this forum. I haven't tried them yet, but when I need some more viagra, I'll probably try this website.
http://securetabs.com/viagra100.html?id=1&sub=usa
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, my pills arrived today from India. Total cost came to $49.60 for 20 pills. I guess I got charged for S&H. I'd rather just go with the Nafil, if I can get that to work for me.

Cienega32
05-06-10, 09:33
Wow, has it been 5 years already since DreamingEagle posted?

Flies by, doesn't it?

4 years 3 months since I left Vegas.

Cienega32
05-06-10, 09:51

Usually, they just look for the "red flag" type items - those that you would even need a script for in Mexico (controlled/scheduled narcotics and the like) - or an overabundance of 'stuff' which is obviously not for personal use over a specified time frame (think it's 90 or 180 days?).

When I went over to stock up just prior to the reported "no more over the counter anti-biotics" thing, I was scolded for having to much 'stuff'. "Try not to bring back so much at once".

Coyote79
05-06-10, 12:01

How is her rack?

Is she very pasionate?
The best? IDK--she's good--YMMV

She's an "A" cup

She has passion but if you see her after Xfactor has been with her she is ruined for all other men :-)

Xfactors
05-06-10, 12:39
Okay, WTF is this? I'm trying to find the address of the U.S. Consulate in Juarez, in case I get thrown in jail by those crooked cops over there in Juarez. Those MF's make me nervous. :eek:

I'm getting 2 different addresses for the U.S. consulate in Juarez. One is on Paseo de la Victoria #3650, as shown on this website..... http://ciudadjuarez.usconsulate.gov/contact-us.html

Another one is shown on Ave. Lopez Mateos 924 Nte, as shown on this website..... http://www.vec.ca/english/10/us-consulate-juarez.cfm

I was going to post maps of these places, along with the emergency and regular contact phone numbers for these places.

Are there 2 U.S. Consulates in Juarez? WTF is this? How do I post maps? I'm all upset. :confused:

Papushko
05-06-10, 15:39
The consulate is on Paseo de la Victoria 3650, these are their new offices. The Lopez Mateos addres is where they used to be, but no longer.

Okay, WTF is this? I'm trying to find the address of the U.S. Consulate in Juarez, in case I get thrown in jail by those crooked cops over there in Juarez. Those MF's make me nervous. :eek:

I'm getting 2 different addresses for the U.S. consulate in Juarez. One is on Paseo de la Victoria #3650, as shown on this website..... http://ciudadjuarez.usconsulate.gov/contact-us.html

Another one is shown on Ave. Lopez Mateos 924 Nte, as shown on this website..... http://www.vec.ca/english/10/us-consulate-juarez.cfm

I was going to post maps of these places, along with the emergency and regular contact phone numbers for these places.

Are there 2 U.S. Consulates in Juarez? WTF is this? How do I post maps? I'm all upset. :confused:

My Freedom
05-06-10, 16:02
There is only one U.S. consulate in Cd. Juarez, and it is NOT the one on Lopez Mateos..so it must be the other one.

I am told it is far, too, you travel down a street called Av. "Torres," or something, and it's close to an up scale shopping center (southeast Juarez).

The most recent phone number I have for them, if you are in Juarez, is:

(656) 6-113000

So, from EP, that would be: 011-52-656-6-113000

Kimbrough
05-06-10, 17:44
Here you go Xfactors

U.S. Consulate General
Paseo de la Victoria #3650
Fracc. Partido Senecú
Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, Mexico C.P. 32543

Map:
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.6882987&lon=-106.4044333&z=16&l=0&m=b

U.S. Consulate General website:
http://ciudadjuarez.usconsulate.gov/contact-us.html

General Information & Non-Emergency American Citizen Services
(656) 227-3000
American Citizen After-Hours Emergency Line
(656) 327-7877

Xfactors
05-07-10, 03:43
Juarez trip report for Thurs 5/6/10 10:15AM to 5:00PM

Okay, first, thanks guys for the assistance on the U.S. Consulate in Juarez. I’ll post a map of the Consulate on Paseo de la Victoria #3650 when I have time. Right now I’m kind of tired.

Okay, I hit Juarez today, and had a very good time. I met a new tour guide, and had a good time visiting with him. I got with 2 babes today, and I was bored out of my fuckin mind with both of the babes I got with today. I’ll give the “sordid details” below.

Anyway, I walked across the Stanton bridge at 10:15 AM. I was headed for El Encanto, and planned to fuck a babe there, if there were any decent ones there. I walked by Sirenas, and took some photos of Sirenas, with my pen camera. I walked by El Encanto, and took some pictures. I walked to Venus, and took some photos. I met Joe, a new tour guide, and visited some with him.

Joe and I headed back to El Encanto, and walked in to check out the babes. Only 2 fat ones there, and they told me $60 for one hour. I asked if they would go for $30, and they both said yes. So El Encanto is $30, even though they may start out asking for more. Neither babe turned me on, so I passed on getting with them.

Joe and I parted ways, and I headed on to Genesis. I took some photos of Genesis, then headed to Marilyns, and took some photos. I then walked to Romas, took some photos, then walked inside. There were about 3 girls there, and none turned me on, but I decided to get with one of them, to see how things went at Romas. I chose a girl named Rosie. She turned out to be an absolute drag. She kept grabbing my dick, as I was trying to fuck her, and she would put it between her legs. I would then try to stick it in her pussy, and she would grab it, and put it between her legs. (Are we having fun, yet?) After about 15 or 20 minutes of this pure bullshit from Rosie, I had had enough of this crap, and shut it down. I got up and started putting my clothes back on. I could take no more of Rosie’s bullshit. I wanted to fuck some pussy. I didn’t want to fuck some girl between her legs. That’s not what I’m paying for. Anyway, I don’t like Romas, and I don’t like Rosie worth a shit. Rosie sucks, and not in a good way. She’s a total fuckin drag. And fuck Romas. Romas sucks, and not in a good way.

Anyway, I left Romas, and headed to Marisol. I wanted to fuck a babe at Marisol, to check that place out. I got to Marisol, and snapped a few photos. I walked inside, and none of the babes turned me on. I went ahead and selected Koran, and had a session with her. Koran bored the hell out of me. She was too fat, and her pussy was the “grand canyon.” I thought I was going to fall inside that damn thing. I think she could insert a softball inside her snatch. I was bored out of my mind, fucking this girl. After about 20 minutes, I couldn’t take it no more. I got up, put my clothes on, and left. I was not impressed with Marisol at all. Fuck this place. (Xfactors is not happy. I want some pussy, damn it. :) )

Anyway, I walked down to where I thought Tiffany’s would be. I couldn’t find it. In that area I did find a place called Lareal VIP, or something like that. Someone told me this is where Tiffany’s use to be. I don’t know, but that’s what some guy told me, who was in the area. I walked inside, and they had about 5 girls there. One of them was hot, and I mean HOTTT. I asked how much, and they said $30 for 30 minutes. I told them thanks, and left. I ain’t paying $30 for 30 minutes. Fuck that.

I walked back to Ave. Juarez, and ran into Juan, my old tour guide. I told him I wanted to buy some Nafil, 10 pills for $20. Juan did the best he could, and we checked several pharmacies, but we could not find any that sold Nafil. All of them just had that sildenafil, and it was expensive. I didn’t buy any. I returned to the Sante Fe bridge about 5:00PM.

I would return to Juarez tomorrow for some more exploration, but I’m all sunburned, so I’m going to have to hold off for awhile. I love walking around Juarez, and exploring the city. I find the city fascinating. I didn’t have any problems with any locals today. I usually don’t, but I never know for sure. And no problems with the cops, so I’m a happy camper about that.

I took a bunch of photos. Not all of them turned out good, but I’ll post a few below. That’s about it, for now.

Xfactors
05-07-10, 10:42
On a sad note, my old tour guide, Rubin, died. I had asked Juan about Rubin, and I had told Juan I would pay him $20, if he could find Rubin for me. When I saw Juan today, he told me he thought Rubin had died, but wasn't sure. Juan told me he had been looking for him, for me. Juan knows everybody in that area.

I took Juan to where Rubin use to live. There was a girl living there now, and she said that Rubin had died, from drinking too much. I was kind of stunned. I couldn't believe it. I don't know what happened to Rubin. Maybe his wife left him, and he lost his will to live. I don't know. I know he had a kid. Rubin was an extremely nice guy. He introduced me to some SW's by the gym, and three of them I still miss, their service was so good. They had the equipment, and they knew how to use it. I had a blast with those 3 girls. I don't know what happened to them. I haven't seen them in this area. Oh well.

If Rubin was still living, Juan would know it. Everybody knew Rubin, over by that gym area. He would be very easy to find.

Papushko
05-07-10, 15:37
Xfactors,

You can get Nafil in "Farmacias del Ahorro", that's where I got them, they do not sell it in any pharmacy, only in Farmacias Del Ahorro, there's one in Ave. Lopez Mateos and Vicente guerrero, close to your fav. spot "romas".

Xfactors
05-07-10, 15:55
Here you go Xfactors

U.S. Consulate General
Paseo de la Victoria #3650
Fracc. Partido Senecú
Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, Mexico C.P. 32543

Map:
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.6882987&lon=-106.4044333&z=16&l=0&m=b

U.S. Consulate General website:
http://ciudadjuarez.usconsulate.gov/contact-us.html

General Information & Non-Emergency American Citizen Services
(656) 227-3000
American Citizen After-Hours Emergency Line
(656) 327-7877
Thanks guys, for the assistance. Below is a map of the U.S. Consulate General in Juarez.

Mugroso
05-07-10, 19:10
Xfactors

Juan Bautista? Older fat guy? Looks like a human cartoon? Does most of this work dayside?

Ruben? Used to drive a taxi? A friend of Junior my parquero at the former gas station?

Wow, funny how some dinosaurs go extinct and others don't.

Xfactors
05-07-10, 20:35
Xfactors

Juan Bautista? Older fat guy? Looks like a human cartoon? Does most of this work dayside?

Ruben? Used to drive a taxi? A friend of Junior my parquero at the former gas station?

Wow, funny how some dinosaurs go extinct and others don't.
No, Juan's about 30 years old. He dresses nicely. He's not fat at all. He has a nice appearance. He hangs out on Ave. Juarez, about 8 blocks down, on the west side of Ave. Juarez. He's a little pushy on the tipping. Ruben was never like that.

Ruben....I don't know if he use to drive a taxi. Ruben was about 45 years old. About 5'10", stocky build. He would be a good fighter, with his stocky build. He had salt and pepper colored hair. He lived across the street from Queens, on the south side of Queens. He always hung out by the old Hollywood, and Queens. He would look for gringos, to help be their tour guide. I was lucky to have met him. He spoke decent english, and he didn't have any problem with the espanol. None at all. :) He had the espanol down, with no problem.

Xfactors
05-07-10, 21:56
Juarez trip report on Thurs, 3-4-10 2pm to 6pm.
I then headed for El Encanto. They had about 4 babes, and one of them I wanted to take home with me. She was a doll baby. Cute as hell. (Break out the wedding bells. I’m “in love.“) Price at this place is $40 for 1 hour. I left. I wish to hell that “cutie pie” at El Encanto, worked at Felinas, or Genesis. I’d be “in love.” I could go for one hour sessions with her, all damn day. No problem. Oh well. Such is life. You know how it is.
I think I fucked up. I bet I could have fucked "cutie pie" at El Encanto for $30. I didn't know they would quote you a high price, and then go down. Oh well.

Cienega32
05-08-10, 07:07
In your picture of El Encanto - is Papagayo's boarded up??? Is it still open?

EDIT: OK - it looks like the roll-up, now that I have my glasses on...

Palamides
05-08-10, 08:07
In your picture of El Encanto - is Papagayo's boarded up??? Is it still open?On my last trip a couple of saturdays ago to Sirenas Papagayos was open.

Xfactors
05-08-10, 12:03
In your picture of El Encanto - is Papagayo's boarded up??? Is it still open?

EDIT: OK - it looks like the roll-up, now that I have my glasses on...
I took that picture of El Encanto around 10:40 AM. Papagayo's hadn't opened up yet. When I returned to El Encanto around 11:30 AM, with Joe, my tour guide, to check out El Encanto, the roll-up, was rolled up, and Papagayo's was open.

Xfactors
05-08-10, 12:14
Question for the group here. I'm wondering about Cleopatra MP. When I checked this MP out about 3 times, which was about 2 years ago. all I saw working in this MP were skanks, about 40 to 45 years old, with missing teeth, and I think they wanted $40 for a one hour session. I never purchased a session back then. I always immediately left this place, and felt like throwing up, after seeing what was working in this place. I got the impression that Cleopatra MP was a seedy, rundown, bottom of the barrel type of establishment.

My question for the group here, is this. Is Cleopatra MP the pits? Should I stay away from this MP? Is it just a seedy run down joint?

It's convenient to the Santa Fe bridge, but if it's the "pits," I don't want to mess with it. Should I avoid this Cleopatra MP?

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7424291&lon=-106.485039&z=17&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
05-08-10, 12:21
My assessment so far.

Okay, I think my number 1 "go to" MP, in Juarez, is going to be Genesis. My number 2 is going to be Siluetas. My number 3 will be Felinas. And a possible number 4, will be El Encanto, to see if "cutie pie" is working there. And a possible number 5 will be Loryed, in case I don't like what's working at my first 4. I think I'm going to blow off all the other MP's in Juarez. That's how it's looking for me, so far. Just my 2 cents worth.

Coyote79
05-08-10, 14:08
Question for the group here. I'm wondering about Cleopatra MP. When I checked this MP out about 3 times, which was about 2 years ago. all I saw working in this MP were skanks, about 40 to 45 years old, with missing teeth, and I think they wanted $40 for a one hour session. I never purchased a session back then. I always immediately left this place, and felt like throwing up, after seeing what was working in this place. I got the impression that Cleopatra MP was a seedy, rundown, bottom of the barrel type of establishment.

My question for the group here, is this. Is Cleopatra MP the pits? Should I stay away from this MP? Is it just a seedy run down joint?

It's convenient to the Santa Fe bridge, but if it's the "pits," I don't want to mess with it. Should I avoid this Cleopatra MP?

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7424291&lon=-106.485039&z=17&l=0&m=h
I was there yesterday at 2 PM. There were three ladies working. One looked doable, but she wasn't as thin as I like, so I left.

Xfactors
05-08-10, 16:21
I was there yesterday at 2 PM. There were three ladies working. One looked doable, but she wasn't as thin as I like, so I left.
How much do they charge at Cleopatra? Will they go for $30/1hr, like El Encanto, or do they want $40/1hr like Sirenas? I will only do business with the $30/1hr MP's, myself.

Coyote79
05-08-10, 16:36
How much do they charge at Cleopatra? Will they go for $30/1hr, like El Encanto, or do they want $40/1hr like Sirenas? I will only do business with the $30/1hr MP's, myself.
yeah I'm not sure.

Xfactors
05-08-10, 19:23
Quote:
"Generic viagra/cialis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can anyone recommend a good place to buy generic viagra/cialis and how much it costs?"

Thank you.

Okay, I just ordered from this website, and I'll let you all know how it goes. I ordered 10 Generic Viagra Super Active pills for $42.16. Okay, with that order it looks like I also get 10 free Generic Viagra Mint Soft Tabs at no cost + free shipping on this order. Total cost is $42.16 for this order. First time I've used this website, and I'm hoping for the best. I think this shit comes from India.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
You might want to take a look at this website. They advertise on this forum. I haven't tried them yet, but when I need some more viagra, I'll probably try this website.
http://securetabs.com/viagra100.html?id=1&sub=usa
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, my pills arrived today from India. Total cost came to $49.60 for 20 pills. I guess I got charged for S&H. I'd rather just go with the Nafil, if I can get that to work for me.
Nope, I got it wrong. I was only charged $42.16 for this order. You may be able to order antibiotics, like Zithromax (Azithromycin) from this website...http://securetabs.com/zithromax500mg.html If not from this website, you CAN order from this website...http://www.1stgenericmeds.com/antibiotic.html#26. It's cheaper at the first website. For dosage amounts, go to http://www.drugs.com/mtm/azithromycin.html Down 4 of those Azithromycin 500mg tablets, i.e. 2 grams, 1 dose, i.e. one time, on an empty stomach, and your symptoms should be cleared up in 24 hours.
I've never been to med school, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express, once, so you can trust me on this medical advice. Dr. Xfactors

Heynowwassup
05-09-10, 01:05
If it's Saturday, I have to nut... Er... Get a massage. Read everything posted here by Xfactors and decided to check out Loryed's. Forego the taxi from the PDN bridge and decided to drive myself, entered Mejico at the free bridge. Kind of a long wait with USA CBP checking cars heading into Mexico. (then the real shitty part was the hour-long wait back at the free bridge into USA, grrrrrr. Nothing I hate more than a long wait at the bridge). Was apprehensive about parking my car at Loryed's, but it turned out to be no big deal. True to his (Xfactor's) word, Loryed's is 300 pesos (currently about US $27). All inclusive, and the rooms are nice. Ceramic tiled floors, real massage tables, clean sheets, clean shower, clean towells, all and all pleasant and a nice atmosphere, not skuzzy.

I guess business was good, as only 2 girls were available, the rest were "busy". Presented with 2 good looking ladies nevertheless. Went with "Claudia" who is cute, 5'5", dark strawberry blonde, hazzle eyes, nice legs, and what hooked me was a sweet rack (I'm a boob guy), yes, a bit of a post-baby belly, but she has held up well. Totally bangable, and a nice ass.

Anyway, the usual massage with baby oil. I've had better, but nice nonetheless. Flip over, BBBJ, throw on a hat, and she got on top. Pump away. With those awesome boobs in my face, I couldn't hold out too long. I had been backed up a couple of days, so only lasted 2-3 minutes, then blasted a ginormous load. Clean-up, took a shower and thanked her w/ a $20 tip. All in all, a nice way to spend a Saturday afternoon. This is my new favorite place. Lesson here is. Listen to Xfactors.

Xfactors
05-09-10, 05:38
Listen to Xfactors.
Thanks, but I'm still a newbie to Juarez, myself. We got guys on this board who can run circles around me, with no problem. I appreciate the compliment, though.

Mugroso
05-10-10, 04:48
Thanks, but I'm still a newbie to Juarez, myself. We got guys on this board who can run circles around me, with no problem. I appreciate the compliment, though.

You are what we all once were. You are learning about Juarez with an open mind and you are exploring Juarez 2 degrees above the bravery I once had. When I learned Juarez it was "pre"internet and there wasn't a drug war raging around me.

A few months before this mess broke out I took my first trip to the Philippines and that was the start of my falling out with Juarez. I don't get down much these days, I save my dollars for pesos, Philippine pesos but I do look forward to and end to this sillyness going on in Juarez.

Mugroso

Xfactors
05-10-10, 05:39
you are what we all once were. you are learning about juarez with an open mind and you are exploring juarez 2 degrees above the bravery i once had. when i learned juarez it was "pre"internet and there wasn't a drug war raging around me.

a few months before this mess broke out i took my first trip to the philippines and that was the start of my falling out with juarez. i don't get down much these days, i save my dollars for pesos, philippine pesos but i do look forward to and end to this sillyness going on in juarez.

mugroso
well, thanks for the compliments, mugroso. i've enjoyed reading your post, dating way back to the archives. i think the mayor over there is a good guy, but he may have "mission impossible" trying to clean up the police force over there. i'm always nervous when i go to juarez, but i go anyway. i like the town, but i don't like the risk.

on another note guys, here's a website that might be okay for those interested in buying the pen camera. http://www.hiddencamerapen.com/video.html you can get one here for about $30. i might try them out sometime, myself. i'm new to this camera stuff. i just compared my $30 pen camera, to my $80 pen camera, and there's not much comparison. my $80 pen camera takes much better photos. it's not even close. and the video on the $80 pen camera, works pretty good also. the video on my $30 pen camera doesn't even work. :rolleyes:

Michael Morris
05-10-10, 21:34
Xfactors, how much $ do you pay your guide for service?

Michael Morris
05-10-10, 21:55
Does Luxxor have a Bar you can drink at before you get with girl?

Heynowwassup
05-11-10, 01:58
Don't know if you guys were aware, Google Maps Street View now available for much of Juarez. I haven't tried plugging in an address, but if you zero in on the general area you want, you can see the establishment you want at street level. An essential tool for advance monger planning.

I guess Google paid some schmoo to drive the streets of J-Town with that funny looking camera on the roof.

Xfactors
05-11-10, 11:32
Xfactors, how much $ do you pay your guide for service?
It varies, depending on the time they spend with me, and the value of their service. I would not recommend Juan. He's too pushy on the tipping, and that can lead to arguments, and possibly fights. Joe, my other tour guide, was cool on the tipping. Not pushy at all. Rubin was cool on the tipping. Not pushy at all. Rubin made the most money off me, because his service was so valuable. I met a lot of really good SW's, because of Rubin. Just try to make it clear up front on what you will tip them, and if they are not happy with that, part ways with them.

Cartagenio
05-14-10, 05:22
There is a new hottie at priencesas. 19 yrs blonde. Smoking hot bodie check it out. Name is allison. 400 pesos.

Xfactors
05-14-10, 20:28
There is a new hottie at priencesas. 19 yrs blonde. Smoking hot bodie check it out. Name is allison. 400 pesos.
Where is Priencesas? I need to post a map.

Xfactors
05-26-10, 04:09
Juarez trip report for Tues. 5/25/10 12:15PM to 6:15PM.

Well, I hit Juarez today, and had a pretty good time. I walked across the Stanton St. bridge, and walked down Ave. Tlaxcala to El Encanto. There were 3 babes working there, and they were different than the 2 babes I saw working there 3 weeks ago. I can see that turnover is very high in these MP’s.

Anyway, I did 2 one hour sessions with 2 of the babes working there today. Price was $30 for one hour. They asked for $40, I offered $30, and they said that was fine. I had a pretty good time with both babes. I would have gotten with the 3rd babe there, but she was a little heavy for my taste.

After El Encanto, I walked to Genesis, to check out the babes there. Only one was available when I got there. The others were busy with customers. I told them I would be back in about an hour to see the rest of the girls. They said that was fine. I then walked to Marilyn’s, to check out the babes there. Same thing as last time I was there. Only 2 babes working, and both were heifers. I wasn’t interested.

I decided to walk back over to Genesis. By this time, they had 4 babes available. I got with one, and when we were finished, I got with another one. I had a pretty good time with both of them. By this time I had had enough, so I walked back over to Triunfo De La Republica, and caught a 60 cent bus back to zona centro. I walked by Cleopatra MP, but I didn’t walk inside to check out the babes. I walked back over to the El Paso side. Overall, I had a pretty good time in Juarez today. I made it back, and didn’t get shot, so I’m happy.

Palamides
05-26-10, 06:54
Juarez trip report for Tues. 5/25/10 12:15PM to 6:15PM.

Well, I hit Juarez today, and had a pretty good time. I walked across the Stanton St. bridge, and walked down Ave. Tlaxcala to El Encanto. There were 3 babes working there, and they were different than the 2 babes I saw working there 3 weeks ago. I can see that turnover is very high in these MP’s.Glad you had a good day Xfactors. F. Y. I. There is a bus that goes down Tlaxcala right by Sirenas and back to drop people off on Francisco Villa parallel to Juarez avenue. Ok, thats the second time you've recommended El Encanto so I'll take another look. Last time I was there a few weeks ago they girls were all dogs. I really want to try Genesis but I've heard they are working on Vicente Gurerro so some of the busses are being diverted. Do you know if this is true? Several weeks ago I was over the border and back via Santa Fe Bridge in 2hrs taking a bus el centro down V. Guerrero to Peru. Had a great time at Felinas with a cutie named Gigi.

Xfactors
05-26-10, 12:39
Glad you had a good day Xfactors. F. Y. I. There is a bus that goes down Tlaxcala right by Sirenas and back to drop people off on Francisco Villa parallel to Juarez avenue. Ok, thats the second time you've recommended El Encanto so I'll take another look. Last time I was there a few weeks ago they girls were all dogs. I really want to try Genesis but I've heard they are working on Vicente Gurerro so some of the busses are being diverted. Do you know if this is true? Several weeks ago I was over the border and back via Santa Fe Bridge in 2hrs taking a bus el centro down V. Guerrero to Peru. Had a great time at Felinas with a cutie named Gigi.
Uhm, I believe Tlaxcala is a one way street going westbound. I'm not sure what bus I would take to go eastbound to El Encanto, from the bridge. I might could take one east bound on Ave. Malecon, and get off on Panama. El Encanto will probably be the first MP I check out, on my next trip over there. I can't swear to El Encanto. It's hit and miss. Lots of turnover at these MP's. When I was at El Encanto 3 weeks ago, only 2 babes there, and neither babe did it for me. I passed on both of them.

On Genesis, they want you to enter from the back door, not the front door, no pun intended.

On Vicente Guerrero being worked on, I don't know about that. It's been awhile since I've been down Guerrero.

Coyote79
05-26-10, 20:25
Uhm, I believe Tlaxcala is a one way street going westbound. I'm not sure what bus I would take to go eastbound to El Encanto, from the bridge. I might could take one east bound on Ave. Malecon, and get off on Panama. El Encanto will probably be the first MP I check out, on my next trip over there. I can't swear to El Encanto. It's hit and miss. Lots of turnover at these MP's. When I was at El Encanto 3 weeks ago, only 2 babes there, and neither babe did it for me. I passed on both of them.

On Genesis, they want you to enter from the back door, not the front door, no pun intended.

On Vicente Guerrero being worked on, I don't know about that. It's been awhile since I've been down Guerrero.
thank-you for the report.

Which bus(es) go to & from central?
I can't find any schedule.

Xfactors
05-26-10, 22:34

Uhm, well to find the buses myself, I go to the main roads, look for a bus stop, and ask the locals which bus.

For example, when I left Genesis, I walked to Triunfo De La Republica, found a bus stop, and asked some guy standing there, "Which bus to zona central." He just kind of smiled, and said, "Take any bus, they are all going to zona central." He could tell I didn't know WTF I was doing. :) The first bus that came to the bus stop, I asked him, "This one"? He smiled, and said, "Yes." I got on, and asked the driver, "Zona central"? The driver said yes. He was headed for the cathedral. I just got off in zona central, before he got to the cathedral. I didn't say anything to him when I wanted off. He saw me in his mirror walking up to the front of the bus, and he pulled over and opened his door to let me off. I told him gracious, and hopped off.

To find which bus might take me east bound on Malecon, I'll just walk down Malecon, and start watching the buses going down Malecon. I may walk all the way down to Panama, and next time I'll know how to catch the bus, just by watching them driving down Malecon. I'll look for my landmarks at Malecon, and Panama, and next time I'll know when to get off the bus.

To get to Loryed, I knew I would need to catch a bus on Guerrero, so that I could go eastbound. (It wouldn't do me any good to catch a bus on 16 De Septiembre. They are all going westbound, to zona central, and the cathedral.) I found a bus stop on Guerrero, and asked a guy working the buses there, "Which bus to Soriannos store"? He pointed out the bus to me, I got on, and rode to Soriannos store. From there, I just walked to Loryed.

My suggestion would be to find a main route, then find a bus stop, then ask some of the locals which bus. That's kind of how I do it.

Xfactors
05-27-10, 06:56

I wanted to add, that I made a map of Juarez, with my computer and printer, and taped the pages together. I always have it folded up in my pocket, when I go to Juarez. I always know where I'm at, in Juarez, because of this map.

If cops frisk me, and ask me why I have a map of Juarez in my pocket, I'll tell them I'm a tourist, looking at the sights in Juarez, and I don't want to get lost. I use my map all the time, when I'm in Juarez. And I do NOT have the MP's marked on my map. I do NOT want the cops to know I'm a monger. I feel they would view that as a "green light" to rob me.

Heynowwassup
05-31-10, 22:17
Couldn't think of a better way to celebrate Memorial Day than by crossing the bridge and gettin my nut on. Thought I'd try Sirenas, but got there too early (11:15a) as it was locked up; didn't want to wait around like a dork. Would've gone to El Encanto, but nowhere to park close by, and some dude outside gave me a funny look, so didn't want to take a chance with anything. Went to my old standby, Loryeds. Still early, only 3 gals on duty. Went with "Dulce", who is IMO pretty hot, cute face, nice perky rack, soft silky skin, eager to please, and her perfume smelled nice. Said she was "my wife" for an hour. I said "hey no problem" with that. She got to work with a thoroughly deep massage. I'm not necessarily a massage guy, I'd rather just cut to the chase, but this one was alright. A lot of chitchat. Surprise for me was when she threw a condom on her hand, some oil, and massaged by back door. I'm no homo, but this felt pretty good, combination HJ, BJ and prostate action. Then some sexy time, mish, doggy, cowgirl, bounced around the room in different positions, then she just finished me off with a HJ. I about shot a hole in the wall. $26+$20 tip.

Finished my time in J-Town with a steak and beer at El Herradero. Tasty, but gristly, and the wait staff was a little slow. Just wondering if I'll get Montezuma's Revenge later. All in all, a good day. And the wait on the free bridge was tolerable. I guess Mexicanos celebrate Memorial Day too.

Xfactors
06-01-10, 12:21
Finished my time in J-Town with a steak and beer at El Herradero. Tasty, but gristly, and the wait staff was a little slow. Just wondering if I'll get Montezuma's Revenge later.
Thanks for the report. I guess you ate at the El Herradero that is next to El Encanto. I think they have a cabinet of meat you can pick your cut from, and then tell them how you want it cooked. I haven't been there, myself. Below are various comments from mongers here, concerning places to eat in Juarez.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My steak is normally the ribeye (medium), but at El Herredero its tough with lots of grissel. What cut do you get and how do you have it cooked for a really good steak? Now at $9.00 I can find enough to get my money's worth, but I still think im ordering the wrong thing."

"What works for me is just pointing to the one I want and telling them how I want it cooked. I always survey the meat case and pick my cut."

"My favorite breakfast spot is Rigel's on far north Lopez Mateo near the Chamizal. Rigel's is a small coffee shop, serving about 30 different egg dishes. My favorite seafood restaurant is Los Arcos on 16 de Sept, and also a little dive called La Perla, on the southside of the S Mart complex on Lopez Mateos near Ejercito Nacional. Los Canarios on Lopez Mateos south of 16 de Sept. serves great flautas."

"On the way back we looked for a spot to eat and found one on the corner of Juarez Avenue and 16 of September, catty-corner from the old customs house. They specialize in rotisserie chicken, but we both had sirloins that were fabulous. I have walked by this place for years but will not do so again. Frankly this steak beat Mitla, El Herradero and came very close to Don Modesto (Las Missiones Mall) but was 1/2 the price at 93 pesos."

"The place you "discovered" is the Restaurante San Juanito. It used to be El Barbero Del Norte, but they changed the name some time back. It is maybe my 3rd or 4th favorite restaurant in town, good for a relatively light "pre mongering" lunch is the Caldo de Pechuga. But you need to flip the menu over to the Spanish side for the good stuff. ;^) Try the Pollo en Mole and the Cabrito. And, of course, the Pollo Rostizado (the rotissire chicken). The place is probably the cleanest restaurant on Av. Juarez and is certainly the best."

"I gotta put in a plug for El Toro Bronco on Avenida de las Americas, just a short stroll down Hermanos Escobar and then to the north a block or two. El Herradero is great, El Toro Bronco is even better."

"Also, don't miss Mariscos de Mazatlan, right at the intersection of Av. de las Americas and Av. Lincoln. There is no better deal in town."

"... went two doors down and tried a steak lunch at El Herradero. Great food and reasonably priced."

"I never had the lunch time meal but I enjoy the way they let you actually choose which steak you want them to cook. Last time I was there, the waiter brought over two to choose from. I guess one can go to the display cabinet and pick one out."

"Went down to "enjoy" a little football Saturday and after the first game I felt like a steak at El Herradero. I dropped that location on the wiki-map so I figured I better see if it was still as good as I remember it. It is - tho' a little higher in price. The 'small' rib-eye is now 90 pesos and most items had an updated price. Not much but a little. Still - nice size rib-eye and 2 sodas was US$11.77. The small is 350 grams and large is 500 grams (per:waiter) and the small is more than enough for me."

Den372
06-05-10, 20:31
Hi,

I have read many of the post here and I am grateful for the many that have shared their experiences. I have a question. I met a guide and he spoke of the following bars as being excellent for action unfortunately I had to leave the next day and was unable to explore. Has anyone out there had any experience with the list of bars below? My understanding is that the first group are service and the next group are local girls wanting to meet Americans (dolares). I am specifically interested in estaatus as most of the girls are around 18 in that club according to the guide. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Marcados,

Carnicerna,

Last rounl,

Mans port

La raeda,

Papillion,

Saphanie,

Las fuentes,

Estatus 18 yrs only

Den372
06-05-10, 21:37
Hi,

I am trying to track down the location of these 3 bars

Ole Juarez

EL RODEO

Atoron

Has anyone been to these bars and additionally have any stories. Your input is appreciated

Billy Monger
06-06-10, 01:18
I left El Paso in March 2008. While I don't remember that selection process for steaks at El Herradero I do remember them being very good. However El Encanto's massage tables did convince me that I could fuck on a surf board if I ever had to.

Clydesdale
06-07-10, 03:41
Hi,

... I met a guide and he spoke of the following bars as being excellent for action unfortunately I had to leave the next day and was unable to explore. Has anyone out there had any experience with the list of bars below? ...

Marcados,

Carnicerna,

Last rounl,

Mans port

La raeda,

Papillion,

Saphanie,

Las fuentes,

Estatus 18 yrs only

Ole Juarez

EL RODEO

Atoron

It's been a while since I've been to any of those. Papillon is on Vicente Guerrero, a little further east from where Eduardo's was. Last time I was there there were a couple good looking bar girls and a few scary ones. It's been a while, but there was an El Rodeo on Blvd Oscar Flores a bit south of Borunda. It was a dance club with live music, jumping on Friday and Saturday, but dead during the week. If you're referring to Manport, there's a hotel Manport on 16 Septiembre and Altamirano. I'm not sure if they have a bar, but there's one a couple blocks north on Altamirano where you can meet some girls; caution - dark area. Las Fuentes may be the bar in the Hotel Las Fuentes on on Triunfo de la Republica about half way between Lopez Mateos and the San Lorenzo curve - don't know. I know I've spent some quality time in the Last Round, but the location escapes me at the moment. I hope I haven't left you with the impression that I spend much time drinking in Juarez.

Coyote79
06-13-10, 17:54
Surprise for me was when she threw a condom on her hand, some oil, and massaged by back door. I'm no homo, but this felt pretty good, combination HJ, BJ and prostate action. Then some sexy time, mish, doggy, cowgirl, bounced around the room in different positions, then she just finished me off with a HJ. I about shot a hole in the wall. $26+$20 tip.

that's what J-town is suppose to be about!!!

HoleRanger
06-13-10, 19:21
Gents, I'am in El Paso doing some work and want to venture over to Ciudad Juarez. This will be my first time there so could some of you seasoned visitors chime in (do's and don't's). I've been checking posts for addresses for most of the MP's but the results are sketchy.

MP's to visit, hours, addresses if you have them?

Point of entry. Stanton St. Bridge. Looks like you can walk across?

Any general outline for a first time visitor there. Where can the PM magazine be purchased?

Thanks

Joe Vato
06-14-10, 01:40
I have been traveling and wanted to file this report. Once you walk over the downtown bridge to Juarez you will see the Kentucky Club. I noticed that at times an independent chica or two will drop by looking for some action. If you ask for Johnny the bartender he can call up one of the casas de cita for you and they will provide free transportation for you from the bar and return.

I noticed that Cleopatra's has some nice looking talent. I guess I was lucky. I did not session because when I turned around I saw several Santisima Muerte shrines. This place is well connected with the drug trade. I was speaking to a truck driver at the Kentucky Club and he mentioned to me that the only thing he worries about is a hit at one of the massage parlors. This could be a possibility if they miss a payment to la linea or drug cartel. Otherwise, I did not have any problems in Juarez. Just try to make it back across the border before dark. If you need a hotel I can recommend the Fiesta Inn. Fifty dollars gets you a really nice room. Plus side is that the place is used by the Federales as a place to stay so you could say that the security is tight. I was the only tourist staying in the hotel. Hope this helps some of you fellow mongers.

Joe Vato

Coyote79
06-14-10, 04:59
IMHO keep ur mouth shut about the hobby!!

look at this shit. . .
http://www.demiandashton.org/
I found this in a GQ ad titled "Real Men Don't Pay For Sex"

prudes try to demonize the hobby

Xfactors
06-14-10, 07:43
I found this in a GQ ad titled "Real Men Don't Pay For Sex"

What a crock of shit. Money is ALWAYS a factor in a relationship, whether it's for dating, marriage, or prostitution. Try getting a date, with a hot babe, if you're broke, and unemployed. Money talks.

Kimbrough
06-14-10, 16:18
HoleRanger,

Since you're new to Ciudad Juarez I would tell you to check out Masajes Sirenas and Masajes El Encanto for convenience. Masajes Sirenas has a website with a map. Again for convenience once you cross over to Juarez grab a taxi cab and ask to drop you off at Villa Manport Motel. If you get dropped off at a Massage Parlor then the cabbie gets a cut of the action and the Massage Parlor will charge you about $20 more. It is only about 2miles maybe less from the Stanton St. Bridge. I don't know if you can cross walking
from the Stanton St. Bridge. Maybe someone else can answer that question

Directly in front of the Villa Manport Motel you will find Masages Sirena. Also, there is Masajes El Encanto it is located about a block away from Villa Manport Motel. Most Massage Parlor open at noon but as I'm sure you know they can open a little later. I believe most close at 10:00pm so you should get there by 9:00pm to get your full hour.

I personally only go to the Massage Parlor so I can't tell you about bars and clubs but from reading other monger's reports the bar scene is not for me.

The massage parlors cost between $30-40 dollars a hour. To save a little money use peso instead of dollars.

Check out the links below and print out the photos.

HoleRanger, you mongered in Medellin right? Well, from looking at all the photos of Columbian chicas you are in for a drop in quality in the looks department from here in Juarez. But fun can be had!!!! Again check out the links for help and info.

Massage Sirena and Masajes El Encanto
http://sirena-massage.com/Girls.htm
Map: http://sirena-massage.com/images/MapFinal.jpg

http://www.luxxor-massage.com/

Kimbrough
06-14-10, 16:20
I forgot to mention that I marked a red x by the door to the Masajes El Encanto in the photo.

My Freedom
06-14-10, 18:19
X-Factors is absolutely right. There is NO sex that is free. The old saying, "No Money, No Honey," is absolutely true. And the most expensive sex is marital sex..just ask any divorce lawyer.

Coyote79
06-14-10, 19:25
HoleRanger,

Since you're new to Ciudad Juarez I would tell you to check out Masajes Sirenas and Masajes El Encanto for convenience. Masajes Sirenas has a website with a map. Again for convenience once you cross over to Juarez grab a taxi cab and ask to drop you off at Villa Manport Motel. If you get dropped off at a Massage Parlor then the cabbie gets a cut of the action and the Massage Parlor will charge you about $20 more. It is only about 2miles maybe less from the Stanton St. Bridge. I don't know if you can cross walking

Directly in front of the Villa Manport Motel you will find Masages Sirena. Also, there is Masajes El Encanto it is located about a block away from Villa Manport Motel. Most Massage Parlor open at noon but as I'm sure you know they can open a little later. I believe most close at 10:00pm so you should get there by 9:00pm to get your full hour.

I personally only go to the Massage Parlor so I can't tell you about bars and clubs but from reading other monger's reports the bar scene is not for me.

The massage parlors cost between $30-40 dollars a hour. To save a little money use peso instead of dollars.

Check out the links below and print out the photos.

HoleRanger, you mongered in Medellin right? Well, from looking at all the photos of Columbian chicas you are in for a drop in quality in the looks department from here in Juarez. But fun can be had!!!! Again check out the links for help and info.

Massage Sirena and Masajes El Encanto
Map: http://sirena-massage.com/images/MapFinal.jpg

http://www.luxxor-massage.com/
that's great info for new mongers Kim!
sorry to be negative, but the three MPs u recommended I dislike, especially Sirenas. Longtime mongers know what I'm refering to.

Xfactors
06-14-10, 19:36
It is only about 2miles maybe less from the Stanton St. Bridge. I don't know if you can cross walking

Yes you can. You can walk from El Paso to Juarez, on the Stanton St. bridge, but you can NOT walk from Juarez to El Paso on the Stanton St. bridge. You can use the El Paso St. bridge, from Ave. Juarez, to walk from Juarez to El Paso. You can also use the El Paso St. bridge to walk from El Paso, to Juarez.

Xfactors
06-14-10, 19:53
Gents, I'am in El Paso doing some work and want to venture over to Ciudad Juarez. This will be my first time there so could some of you seasoned visitors chime in (do's and don't's). I've been checking posts for addresses for most of the MP's but the results are sketchy.

MP's to visit, hours, addresses if you have them?

Point of entry. Stanton St. Bridge. Looks like you can walk across?

Any general outline for a first time visitor there. Where can the PM magazine be purchased?

Thanks
Just look for guys selling this PM magazine on the street. For locations of all the relevant MP's, do a search of my post. I've posted maps of all the relevant MP's. Hide your money. Cops may frisk you, and if they do, they may steal your money. Use a hidden money belt, if possible. Do NOT take a cab to a MP. Price will double, as the cabbie gets his kickback. And don't go to Pink Ladies. That place sucks.

El Encanto ask for $40, but they will go for $30. Venus and Sirenas are $40. Luxxor is $40. Felinas and Siluetas are $30, and they are a block away from each other. Abril, at Siluetas, is pretty good. Genesis is $30. Loryed is $30. Forget going to Marylin's. It's $30, but babes are too fat. I don't like Romas, $30, or Marisol, $30. I don't know if Cleopatra is $30, or $40. I've posted maps of all these places, in this forum.

Kimbrough
06-14-10, 20:07
that's great info for new mongers Kim!

sorry to be negative, but the three MPs u recommended I dislike, especially Sirenas. Longtime mongers know what I'm refering to.Coyote79,

I know what you mean. My favorite place is Marylins. Sure the girls may not be the best but I get great great service most everytime. I don't have to worry about upsale or having my wallet lifted while showering in other words this place feels safe to me and that's worth a lot.

Sergio is a good MP owner and I like to throw my business his way. Infact, on any given day you may find a sweetheart in any of the MP in Juarez.

Xfactors
06-14-10, 20:29
Coyote79,
I know what you mean. My favorite place is Marylins. Sure the girls may not be the best but I get great great service most everytime. I don't have to worry about upsale or having my wallet lifted while showering in other words this place feels safe to me and that's worth a lot.

Sergio is a good MP owner and I like to throw my business his way. Infact, on any given day you may find a sweetheart in any of the MP in Juarez.
Kimbrough, if Sergio gets any skinny babes working at Marylins, please post. I would like to do business with him, but both times I've been to Marylins, nothing but fat babes.

HoleRanger, Coyote79 feels that Sirenas is managed by thugs. He got poor service there once, and complained, and thugs got nasty with him. I did go to Sirenas once, and they had two hot looking babes working there, but I didn't partake, because they wanted $40. I ONLY do business with the $30 MP's, myself.

HoleRanger
06-14-10, 23:35
Gents thanks for all the input. I will venture to Ciudad Juarez soon after I adjust to this freaking heat here in El Paso. Never been to Mexico before so I have to give it a try. I kinda expect a drop off in quality but you never know, a gem is always waiting to be discovered (or is it uncovered).

Enjoy!

Heynowwassup
06-15-10, 01:11
What a crock of shit. Money is ALWAYS a factor in a relationship, whether it's for dating, marriage, or prostitution. Try getting a date, with a hot babe, if you're broke, and unemployed. Money talks.Remember the old adage: you don't pay her for sex; you pay her to leave.

Xfactors
06-15-10, 05:02
Remember the old adage: you don't pay her for sex; you pay her to leave.I've heard that old adage for years, but it doesn't apply to me. I pay girls for sex. I never pay them to leave. I usually wish they would stay a little longer, but they always want more money for that.

Papushko
06-15-10, 16:21
Gents thanks for all the input. I will venture to Ciudad Juarez soon after I adjust to this freaking heat here in El Paso. Never been to Mexico before so I have to give it a try. I kinda expect a drop off in quality but you never know, a gem is always waiting to be discovered (or is it uncovered).

Enjoy!I know almost nobody likes VENUS MP, but do yourself a favor, go and look for Karla. VENUS is on the Abraham Lincoln Ave., very close to the Santa Fe bridge. The MP is next to the Montana Restaurant, they serve EXCELLENT cuts there. Lok for Karla, then enjoy a tasty rib eye or "arrachera" and a cold one afterwards!

This MP is 400 pesos, take everyones advice and get PESOS, do not pay with dollars, every MP take dollars at the 10 pesos/dll rate, when it is actually 12.5 pesos/dll (they rob you 25% of your money if you pay in dollars!) get pesos, pay in pesos, and use the extra 25% as a 100-peso tip for her! The same goes for the "30$" MP, they are actually 300 pesos, but since everyone here pays in dollars...

Pimpollo
06-16-10, 09:07
Any more details on karla, how she looks like or how is her service?

I know almost nobody likes VENUS MP, but do yourself a favor, go and look for Karla. VENUS is on the Abraham Lincoln Ave., very close to the Santa Fe bridge. The MP is next to the Montana Restaurant, they serve EXCELLENT cuts there. Lok for Karla, then enjoy a tasty rib eye or "arrachera" and a cold one afterwards!

This MP is 400 pesos, take everyones advice and get PESOS, do not pay with dollars, every MP take dollars at the 10 pesos/dll rate, when it is actually 12. 5 pesos/dll (they rob you 25% of your money if you pay in dollars!) get pesos, pay in pesos, and use the extra 25% as a 100-peso tip for her! The same goes for the "30$" MP, they are actually 300 pesos, but since everyone here pays in dollars.

Coyote79
06-16-10, 20:08
I know almost nobody likes VENUS MP, but do yourself a favor, go and look for Karla. VENUS is on the Abraham Lincoln Ave., very close to the Santa Fe bridge.
Let's hear more about Karla!!

I always pass by Venus. All the girls there seem to have a stick up their ass.

Papushko
06-16-10, 20:44
Any more details on karla, how she looks like or how is her service?

Karla has a really cute face, great rack, great ass, no belly, baby damage or stretchmarks. Great service, no rush, overall great experience. And as a small plus, after I got out of the shower, there was an ice-cold bottle of water waiting for me!

If you do go and look for her, let us know how it all went!

Papushko
06-16-10, 20:47
Let's hear more about Karla!!

I always pass by Venus. All the girls there seem to have a stick up their ass.

She's really cute, great body, not skinny, not chubby, but nice! (I have zero tolerance to chubby girls). She's about 22 Y/O, and aims to please

My Freedom
06-17-10, 00:29
Hole Ranger, you mention that you've never been to Mexico before. Be sure you have a passport, or passport card, so you can easily return to the U.S.

You also correctly mention the freaking heat. Let me tell you..the heat is just beginning. This freaking heat will not end until late September. Even October has very warm afternoons..weather doesn't start cooling off in El Paso/Juarez until about November 1. I am not kidding..Phoenix is about the only place much hotter. Once the summer rains start, it will not only be hot, it will also be humid. When you hear people talk about what a great climate El Paso has, with its heat and wind, I really have doubts about them.

Some local mongers stop hunting for prey in the summer..and some of the girls tell me they cut way back on working until September or so, for the same reason.

Palamides
06-18-10, 12:25
If I happen to go over twice in the same week I find it difficult to come up with something to tell the border guards when crossing back intot he USA.

What do you guys tell them? Going to the mercado or going to see a friend just rings hollow to me. Just wondering what can be said so as not to arrouse suspicion and have a smooth crossing.

Thanks

EnormusDick
06-18-10, 18:46
If I happen to go over twice in the same week I find it difficult to come up with something to tell the border guards when crossing back intot he USA.

What do you guys tell them? Going to the mercado or going to see a friend just rings hollow to me. Just wondering what can be said so as not to arrouse suspicion and have a smooth crossing.

ThanksI tell them the truth they usually think it's funny and want to know what she looked like and cost.

Faraii
06-18-10, 20:09

ThanksYou don't have to explain yourself to the officers. If you're an American citizen just tell them you went to socialize. That's it. They have no right to deny you entry into your own country. I am a foreign national and whenever I cross the border I simply tell them I went to have fun. That's it. The guards don't care what you do in Mexico, all they care about is who crosses the border into the United States and what you're brining with you into the country.

Keep safe and have fun.

Faraii

Xfactors
06-18-10, 22:01

Thanks
When they ask me what was my purpose for going to Juarez, I just respond with, "Sightseeing." Sometimes I respond with, "Women."

My Freedom
06-18-10, 22:48
I visit the beautiful city of Juarez about twice a week. When asked what my "purpose was" to go to Juarez, I always say "I went to the sports book." That usually does it; sometimes they will ask, "Did you win?" I simply tell them that I either went for a beer, or, I "broke even" regarding any betting.

Heynowwassup
06-19-10, 00:28
Yeah, I feel like I'm running out of things to say, since my profile appears on their system as crossing the bridge 2-3 times a month. Last time I went, the CBP guard was a cute hispanic female, early 20's. I wanted to say, " I was banging your cousin in different positions. Wanna smell my finger?" But that'll definitely get me secondary inspection.

I'm going tomorrow (Sat.) if anyone wants to tag along.

Bbond
06-19-10, 08:41
My standard reply was "drink beer and chase women".
Once drove down from Dallas to Nuevo Laredo, older guy asked why, and I used my standard reply, he said "all the way from Dallas to drink beer and chase women, you can do that in Dallas".
I told him beer was a lot cheaper in Mexico and women were a lot easier to catch. He kinda sneered, but told me to go on. Younger guys are jealous, they just kinda laughed at me.
Your reply is really not that important, how you reply is, tell the truth and you'll have no problems.

Elpasovisit
06-19-10, 14:47
Hey guys,

I hope ELP is still treating you well. I mongered quite some in past years in Juarez. Been many times to Luxx and some place that was near the Sante Fe. I will be in town tonight around 930 to Tuesday night looking to hit Joker tonight if the one is still on Matoes Ave; always a great time in there. Anyone that might like to tag along I would really enjoy it give me a mail to [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Big John 1
06-19-10, 19:48
Yeah, I feel like I'm running out of things to say, since my profile appears on their system as crossing the bridge 2-3 times a month. Last time I went, the CBP guard was a cute hispanic female, early 20's. I wanted to say, " I was banging your cousin in different positions. Wanna smell my finger?" But that'll definitely get me secondary inspection.

I'm going tomorrow (Sat.) if anyone wants to tag along.
Hi there,have some business in El Paso!What time and where you going,like to try Loreyeds

Coyote79
06-19-10, 21:29
My standard reply was "drink beer and chase women".
Once drove down from Dallas to Nuevo Laredo, older guy asked why, and I used my standard reply, he said "all the way from Dallas to drink beer and chase women, you can do that in Dallas".
I told him beer was a lot cheaper in Mexico and women were a lot easier to catch. He kinda sneered, but told me to go on. Younger guys are jealous, they just kinda laughed at me.
Your reply is really not that important, how you reply is, tell the truth and you'll have no problems.
u must have bigger balls than me Bbond!

I tell them I came to Juarez to eat at the Shangerla restaurant, which is sometimes true.

IMHO sometimes we mongers forget that others outside the hobby see us as perverts. It's best to avoid giving your enemy intel about what you do.

Heynowwassup
06-20-10, 00:20
This isn't much of a report, just the same isht I've written about before. I just want to say it is hot as isht outside and mongering when it's 102 is not all that fun. I try to go early because fresh morning vag is happy/moist vag. I try not to be sloppy seconds, thirds or twelfths.

Anyway, went to Loryeds, and was presented with 4 or 5 prospects, 2 of whom I had been with before. I won't give the name of the lady I went with because she wasn't all that into it. Somewhat cordial, yes, but reluctant and you could tell she'd rather not be doing what she was doing. So I try to make the best of it with some small talk and trying to get into her head. Said she was new there. The usual massage, turn me over, pretty good BJ, but short, then party hat and went to work.

I guess it's time I try someplace new. When I grow some nads, I'll go another MP, maybe El Encanto or Sirenas. I like to keep things in the 300-400 peso range. Anybody got suggestions?

Cienega32
06-20-10, 20:57
Juarez & Colon - the block just south of The Kentucky Club:

http://www.diario.com.mx/nota.php?notaid=bef63b72f4a9cb02f355656183358411

Agents threaten cyclists

Staff
The Journal | 19-06-2010 | 21:04 | Local

A shootout took place yesterday on Avenida Juarez between cyclists agents assigned to the Municipal Public Security Secretariat (SSPM) and strangers.
There were no injured, no arrests. The incident took place at approximately 02:00 pm yesterday in the alley Juarez and Columbus, the Central Zone where several civilians were shot against the elements.
Cyclists immediately repelled the assault, making a bullet hit the windshield of one of the motor of the attackers and one on a rear tire of a vehicle Lincoln Town Car, 1990 model. Due to damage to the tire, the car was abandoned by the assailants in the intersection of Francisco Villa and Ignacio Mejia.
According to eyewitnesses, the gunmen were lucky, because at the time the train was passing by the Francisco Villa at the level where the conflict is presented, and these amounted to jump between cars to move to the opposite side and given to the leakage is not known whether on foot or in another vehicle.

--------

Atentan contra agentes ciclistas

Staff
El Diario | 19-06-2010 | 21:04 | Local

Una balacera se registró ayer en la Avenida Juárez, entre agentes ciclistas adscritos a la Secretaría de Seguridad Pública Municipal (SSPM) y personas desconocidas.
No hubo personas lesionadas, ni arrestos. Los hechos se registraron aproximadamente a las 02:00 horas de ayer en la Juárez y callejón Colón, de la Zona Centro cuando varios civiles dispararon contra los elementos.
De inmediato los ciclistas repelieron la agresión, logrando impactar un balazo en el parabrisas de uno de los automotores de los atacantes y otro en un neumático trasero de un vehículo Lincoln Town Car, modelo 1990. Debido al daño provocado a la llanta, este automóvil fue abandonado por los agresores en el cruce de las calles Francisco Villa e Ignacio Mejía.
De acuerdo con testigos de los hechos, los pistoleros tuvieron suerte, pues en esos momentos el tren transitaba por la Francisco Villa a la altura donde se presentó el conflicto, y éstos alcanzaron a brincar entre los vagones para pasar al lado opuesto y darse a la fuga, no se sabe si a pie o en otro automotor.

Xfactors
06-20-10, 20:59
I like to keep things in the 300-400 peso range. Anybody got suggestions?
I would check out El Encanto. They will ask for $40, but ask them if $30 is okay, and they will say yes. Only pay $30 at El Encanto. If you don't like what you see there, tell them you'll be back, then go check out Genesis $30. After Genesis, go check out Siluetas $30, then check out Felinas $30.

Xfactors
06-21-10, 13:02
I just want to say it is hot as isht outside and mongering when it's 102 is not all that fun.
Yep, the heat does take the fun out of it. I may not monger again until next fall.

Papushko
06-21-10, 20:54
This isn't much of a report, just the same isht I've written about before. I just want to say it is hot as isht outside and mongering when it's 102 is not all that fun. I try to go early because fresh morning vag is happy/moist vag. I try not to be sloppy seconds, thirds or twelfths.

Anyway, went to Loryeds, and was presented with 4 or 5 prospects, 2 of whom I had been with before. I won't give the name of the lady I went with because she wasn't all that into it. Somewhat cordial, yes, but reluctant and you could tell she'd rather not be doing what she was doing. So I try to make the best of it with some small talk and trying to get into her head. Said she was new there. The usual massage, turn me over, pretty good BJ, but short, then party hat and went to work.

I guess it's time I try someplace new. When I grow some nads, I'll go another MP, maybe El Encanto or Sirenas. I like to keep things in the 300-400 peso range. Anybody got suggestions?

Try Genesis, the sometimes have good girls. 300 peso-a-pop. Sirenas is also 300 pesos

Luxxor is 400 pesos, Venus is also 400 pesos. I've had fun only on these 4 MP's, the other ones are just not worth it... IMHO

Xfactors
06-21-10, 21:48
Sirenas is also 300 pesos

Uhm, when I went to Sirenas, they told me 400 pesos. Maybe they are like El Encanto. They ask for 400 pesos, but will accept 300 pesos. When I went to Sirenas, they did have two hot looking babes there, but I passed because they asked for 400 pesos. Had I known they would go for 300 pesos, I would have checked out both babes.

My Freedom
06-21-10, 22:56
I touched on this last week, but daily temperatures of 102 definitely makes mongering much more difficult. To you mongers new to the area, it will NOT cool off until mid-to-late September..100 degree days are common until then. October also has very warm afternoons, cools off into the high 80s and/or low 90s. Yet the Chamber of Commerce tells you what great weather we have!

Jerry Timms 69
06-22-10, 01:10
I'll be in El Paso tomorrow and would like to experience an afternoon of mongering in CJ.

Anyone interested in heading over who is willing to help a newbie out?

I'll buy a few drinks!

Heynowwassup
06-22-10, 01:13
Try Genesis, the sometimes have good girls. 300 peso-a-pop. Sirenas is also 300 pesos

Luxxor is 400 pesos, Venus is also 400 pesos. I've had fun only on these 4 MP's, the other ones are just not worth it... IMHOI made the mistake once of showing up to Genesis by Taxi and they charged $40. I lacked the gonads to negotiate down. I didn't know any better. Easy $$$ from this Americano. Guess I'll try Sirenas next time.

Thanks again.

Palamides
06-23-10, 03:14
I made the mistake once of showing up to Genesis by Taxi and they charged $40. I lacked the gonads to negotiate down. I didn't know any better. Easy $$$ from this Americano. Guess I'll try Sirenas next time.

Thanks again.Ok guys all due respect to those that critisize Sirenas, but I for one have always had a decent time there. One awesome time with Arleth years ago but always a good time. The cost is $40. 00 I have never bothered to negotiate. For that you get a very relaxing message room with a lower wide table. I'm 6'5 and so I really appreciate that. You get a real message which I really like its relaxing and I blow off some steam before the main event. Blowjob and fuck are included in the price and most times they don't ask/don't seem to mind if there is no tip. No upsell. I like to tip for good service, but don't like the upsell at places like Venus even though Venus has younger cuter girls I can never get out of there under $60-$70 for FS.

I have yet to try Genesis and don't know an easy way to Loryed but I want to go over and try those. Remember mongers always stick your head in the door at Cleopatras just off Juarez Ave on the way down. Sometimes you'll find a diamond in the rough!

Xfactors
06-23-10, 09:15
Sirenas is also 300 pesos

Papushko, are you sure about Sirenas being 300 pesos? They quoted me 400 pesos, and Palamides is saying 400 pesos.

Papushko
06-23-10, 15:25
Papushko, are you sure about Sirenas being 300 pesos? They quoted me 400 pesos, and Palamides is saying 400 pesos.

Yes, I've paid 300 on sirenas, last time I was there was a couple of weeks ago. On thing to consider is that most MP usually upsell to americans, I'm mexican, so I never get the upsell!

Xfactors
06-23-10, 15:55
Yes, I've paid 300 on sirenas, last time I was there was a couple of weeks ago. On thing to consider is that most MP usually upsell to americans, I'm mexican, so I never get the upsell!
Well, I see. Okay gringos, next time we check out Sirenas, see if they will go for $30. If so, please post. Remember gringos, El Encanto ask for $40, but they will gladly go for $30, if you ask. It worked for me at El Encanto, and they didn't have an attitude about it. I asked El Encanto if they would go for $30, after they asked for $40, and they were like, "Oh sure, no problem." Next time I check out Sirenas, I'll ask them if they will go for $30. That might not be until next fall, because of the hot weather, but I'll post my results. Sirenas is very close to El Encanto.

Xfactors
06-23-10, 16:16
Remember mongers always stick your head in the door at Cleopatras just off Juarez Ave on the way down. Sometimes you'll find a diamond in the rough!
Palamides, is Cleopatras $30, or $40? Is it safe for gringos to go to this MP, like all the other MP's I've been to like Loryed, Siluetas, Felinas, Genesis, and El Encanto? I've heard rumors that Cleopatras is tied in with the cartels, and that they have those Santa Muerte statues, and I'm wondering if it's relatively safe for gringos to go to Cleopatras, like these other MP's that I mention. I even had a cab driver on Juarez Ave tell me it wouldn't be safe for me to go to Cleopatras, so I'm wondering about this MP.

Joe Vato
06-23-10, 19:58
I was in J town three months ago. Yes, I did see two very lovely girls at this location. I was under the impression that this place is heavily linked with the cartel. My hunch was correct after speaking with people in Juarez at bars. Just be careful and proceed at your own risk. I gave it a pass. Good luck!

Joe Vato

Palamides
06-24-10, 03:50
Palamides, is Cleopatras $30, or $40? Is it safe for gringos to go to this MP, like all the other MP's I've been to like Loryed, Siluetas, Felinas, Genesis, and El Encanto? I've heard rumors that Cleopatras is tied in with the cartels, and that they have those Santa Muerte statues, and I'm wondering if it's relatively safe for gringos to go to Cleopatras, like these other MP's that I mention. I even had a cab driver on Juarez Ave tell me it wouldn't be safe for me to go to Cleopatras, so I'm wondering about this MP.X I don't know what the significance of the Santa Muerte statues are. I've been to Cleopatras three times over the last few years and no problems. Of couse your cab driver told you its dangerous to go to Cleopatras as its easy access for mongers the cab driver will get no kickback from taking you there. Its hit or miss but doesn't cost you anything to stick your head in the door. On occassion I've see some cuties there. Thanks for papushko for the info I'll certainly ask for $30/300 pesos next time I'm at Sirenas. Wow with all the perks and great message that is a hell of a deal. I'm thinking of heading over early Friday (10:00am-12m) to see if the morning talent is better.

Xfactors
06-24-10, 08:08
Thanks for papushko for the info I'll certainly ask for $30/300 pesos next time I'm at Sirenas. Wow with all the perks and great message that is a hell of a deal. I'm thinking of heading over early Friday (10:00am-12m) to see if the morning talent is better.
Sirenas may not open up until 11 to 11:30 AM, maybe even noon time. If Sirenas will give gringos the $30 rate, I'm adding it to my rotation list. Remember that El Encanto is right down the street from Sirenas.

And it sounds like Sirenas has nice massage rooms, unlike the crappy massage rooms at Genesis, and Felinas, which totally suck, IMO. For newbies here, Loryed does have nice massage rooms. Massage rooms at Siluetas, and El Encanto are not too bad, much better than Genesis, or Felinas. I'm not sure how the massage rooms are at Cleopatras.

Also wondering if any mongers here know what the rate is at Cleopatras? Is it $30, or $40? If gringos can get a $30 rate at Cleopatras, I'll add it to my rotation list. I won't do business with a $40 MP, period. I will only patronize the $30 MP's.

For as long as Genesis has been in business, I don't know why they don't have better massage rooms. Their massage rooms totally SUCK.

For those here who maybe wondering what this Santa Muerte stuff is:

"From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia,

Santa Muerte is a sacred figure venerated in Mexico, probably a syncretism between Mesoamerican and Catholic beliefs. The name literally translates to "Saint Death" or the "Dead Saint."[1] Mexican culture since the pre-Columbian era has maintained a certain reverence towards death,[2] which can be seen in the widespread Mexican celebration of the syncretic Day of the Dead or "Dia de los Muertos".[3] Catholic elements of that celebration include the use of skeletons to remind people of their mortality.[4]"

Coyote79
06-24-10, 13:33
Palamides, is Cleopatras $30, or $40? Is it safe for gringos to go to this MP, like all the other MP's I've been to like Loryed, Siluetas, Felinas, Genesis, and El Encanto? I've heard rumors that Cleopatras is tied in with the cartels, and that they have those Santa Muerte statues, and I'm wondering if it's relatively safe for gringos to go to Cleopatras, like these other MP's that I mention. I even had a cab driver on Juarez Ave tell me it wouldn't be safe for me to go to Cleopatras, so I'm wondering about this MP.
Last time I was at Cleo's I believed they asked for $40. . .

I've seen those Santa Muerte statues at Siluetas' too--I don't think they're indicative of being tied to gangs. But maybe I'm wrong.

The reason I don't hit Cleo's anymore is b/c they don't have much selection. . .too bad--back in the day Cleo's had the most luscious little chicas. . .

Coyote79
06-24-10, 13:48
I know almost nobody likes VENUS MP, but do yourself a favor, go and look for Karla. VENUS is on the Abraham Lincoln Ave., very close to the Santa Fe bridge. The MP is next to the Montana Restaurant, they serve EXCELLENT cuts there. Lok for Karla, then enjoy a tasty rib eye or "arrachera" and a cold one afterwards!

This MP is 400 pesos, take everyones advice and get PESOS, do not pay with dollars, every MP take dollars at the 10 pesos/dll rate, when it is actually 12.5 pesos/dll (they rob you 25% of your money if you pay in dollars!) get pesos, pay in pesos, and use the extra 25% as a 100-peso tip for her! The same goes for the "30$" MP, they are actually 300 pesos, but since everyone here pays in dollars...

I'm going to check her out today. . .will post a report tonight (assuming I make it back). Just hope I can remember her name 'cause I don't want to pay for one those stuck-up girls at Venus.

Cienega32
06-24-10, 22:30
Last time I was at Cleo's I believed they asked for $40. . .

I've seen those Santa Muerte statues at Siluetas' too--I don't think they're indicative of being tied to gangs. But maybe I'm wrong.

The reason I don't hit Cleo's anymore is b/c they don't have much selection. . .too bad--back in the day Cleo's had the most luscious little chicas. . .

Agree with Cleo's back in the day! That was sweet. Watch some NFL, hit Cleo's for halftime, back to the game. It was all good back then.

As far as the statues and alters - it's something that the less fortunate have clung to for awhile for "protection". Many working girls have them, many working places have them and they've become real popular in the drug/cartel industry over the years.

Supposedly, it offers "protection" from any consequence of their actions in a sense - like jail, less money than yesterday, death. Things like that.

The first time I saw one was in 2002 and was a small little dedication type of alter in a girl's room and it really raised my eyebrow with a "What the fuck?!". Hell, I was expecting the Virgin Mary or Our Lady of Guadalupe. Not really an alter but the statue and some candles and such on a nitestand.

The way it was explained to me was the way I explained it - some sort of voodoo device for protection. But that WAS back in 2002.

I think the fact that they are usually found in most of these cartel related busts now has given them more weight as a gang symbol of sorts. Of course, they've also been found at these places that think human sacrifice enhances the reward.

So, they can be found on both ends of the spectrum and points in between. Needless to say, the Catholic Chuch denounces them and frowns upon them. Another point that I think may add to the negativity.

But in general, I don't see one as a "gang signature" as it is but more of an alternative for the less fortunate that haven't had their prayers-thru-regular-channels answered that's since been adopted by the gang culture. If one thinks of the usual progression in one's life that leads them to the gang mentality, it almost makes sense.

Perhaps by now, they ARE used by places the way us American gringos used to use the "Local Police Dept Supporter" decals on our vehicles - who knows...

Coyote79
06-25-10, 17:51

following Papushko's advice, I hit Venus at about 2:30 pm yesterday.

I was met at the door by about seven chicas, all of them about a 7.5. I said 'Karla?' and one of the chicas yelled out "KARLA!!"

Karla walked in. She was also about a 7.5. She's 23 yo; about 5'4". She has an athletic body with a small belly and a nice butt. She's morena with short (neck-length) hair with blond streaks.

But what really impressed me about Karla was how passionate she was. Not only didn't she upsell a CBJ, she started going at it w/o me asking! The only activities I paid extra for were DFK & fingering her butt.

She gave me a full hour.

I will return to Venus, but I'll probably rotate between the chicas.

OTHER STUFF
Like most folks I'm a little nervous walking around J-town after reading the headlines. The only thing that seemed odd was there seems to be a dearth of pedestrians. Lots of cars; very few pedestrians.

Afterwards I was starving so I hit one of my favorite restaurants on Americas, Porta Bella. I walked in at 4:45. They told me to leave 'cause they close at 5pm.

So I hit another favorite restaurant, the seafood place next door. Not only was this restaurant permantently closed, but the whole strip mall that it was in looked permantently closed!!

Also there use to be a dollar/peso exchange place on the free bridge, but that's also closed down.

The drug war has taken its toll.

Cienega32
06-25-10, 19:21
So I hit another favorite restaurant, the seafood place next door. Not only was this restaurant permantently closed, but the whole strip mall that it was in looked permantently closed!!

What was the name of the seafood joint?

Coyote79
06-25-10, 19:30
What was the name of the seafood joint?
IDK. i'll pay attention to the name next time I go

Cienega32
06-26-10, 00:47
IDK. i'll pay attention to the name next time I go

Appreciated!

There's some good seafood place in that area that has some (recommended) really good shrimps that I've been meaning to check out - can't remember the name off-hand myself either.

Palamides
06-26-10, 02:27
The trip to Genesis this afternoon was a little anti climactic because it was smooth sailing sailing. I crossed the border around 4pm and Juarez avenue was quiet as expected. I made my way down the avenue and crossed over to vicente guerrero to catch the bus. I apprached the route 2 bus and asked the driver if this bus when down viciente guerrero and he nodded. I dropped two quarters in his hand and he gave me the thumbs up and we were off. The Monte De Oca raod sign is huge and easy to spot approximately 2 miles or so down Vicente Guerrero after parque borrunda and the baseball stadium all on the left side of the street. Once you reach the Purple painted genesis at the corner of V. Guerrero and Montes De Oca you go around the back to get let in.

The lineup was good guys. Silijuetas, Filenas, El Encanto, Sirenas have maybe one dooable girl a piece, but the line up at genesis had 4 young dooable girls IMHO. I slected Daisy who looked fucking great in her dress and off we went. While I was waiting for my change the girl in the next room was making some seriously great fuck sounds and I almost asked Daisy what her name was. In a related story when I tried to get money out of the Santander Bank machine there was a huge line. Like a run on the bank or something. Maybe it was payday. So I skipped that and paid in dollars and yes was charged the custimary $30. Next time I'll withdraw pesos

Daisy returned and we went right into the action. Shes 5'4"5"5" with great hips a narrow waist nice legs, skin, face, hair. Big sexy lips. She was very sensual caressing me while she sucked on my nipples and kissed all over my body kissing my stomach and thighs and balls before she slipped on the condom. Excellent Covered blowjobs then several positions. She was good so thanks to whoever posted the previous reviews of her. Now as a neophyte monger I don't mind saying daisy has the kind of pussy your glad for the condom otherwise I'd pop right away. It was great to hold her narrow waist and gaze down at my self as I went in and out of her pussy from behind. Wow.

Yes Genesis is a bit of a dive, but at least the message table was comfortable and there is an in-room shower. I'm not exactly sure how many girls were working because it was busy, while I was there the message rooms on either side of me were being used. Great fuck sounds which was a turnon while I was doing my girl. The partitions don't go up to the cieling to allow for circulation of air. After the event I tipped her the $100 pesos change I got from the $40 bucks I gave them. Well worth it. I was ushered out and simply walked up Montes de Oja and caught a bus back to Juarez Ave. From the the bus stop in front of the hospital.

One quick stop at a Del Rio convenience store to by some Indio Cerveza to bring accross to drink while watching this weekends world cup games. Its a smooth dark beer not available in the USA. The applebees in Juarez and Chihuahua serve Indio on draft. Delicious! The tax is $1. 00 for a 12 pack so I presume $2. 00 for a case which is your limit to bring over.

The Heat. The little bit of walking I did, riding the hot buses, getting sweaty in the mesaje room, the walk back and toteing my 12 pack to the car leaves me sitting in my apartment tired and way overheated. Daisy was taking a towel and wiping the sweat from me because I was dripping on here from the mish position. I forgot to find out how early Genesis opens but next time I'll try early, maybe this is why they call it "Hell" Paso. Fricking HOT!

Mojo Risn
06-26-10, 10:09
Juarez trip report, Fri, 4/16/10 2pm-7:30pm

We walked past the strip club, on Ave. Martinez, and crossed Mariscal Ave, and on the south side of Martinez is the gym. We continued west on Martinez, past Ocampo, and on the south side of Martinez, is the Casa Colorado/San Souci Club which is belly up, and no longer in business. Also on Ave Juarez and Ignacio Mejia, you have Taco Lucas, which is also belly up, and no longer in business.I just wanted to make sure that San Souci (Casa Colorada) is closed? I been there a few times and liked it only because of the people working there the barter was nice and the girls were a hit or miss. Even the fat guy would talk, when he was up to it. Any ways they would close early do to no costumer. I’m more of a strip club or bar type, I been to the MP’s. There’s nothing like an AMP. Anyways I want to make a trip to Juarez.

I like Hollywood’s, Queens, A/C and Casa Colorada. Any info would help, Thanks

Xfactors
06-26-10, 20:44
I just wanted to make sure that San Souci (Casa Colorada) is closed? I been there a few times and liked it only because of the people working there the barter was nice and the girls were a hit or miss. Even the fat guy would talk, when he was up to it. Any ways they would close early do to no costumer. I’m more of a strip club or bar type, I been to the MP’s. There’s nothing like an AMP. Anyways I want to make a trip to Juarez.

I like Hollywood’s, Queens, A/C and Casa Colorada. Any info would help, Thanks
That's what my tour guide, Juan, told me on 4/16/10, and he's pretty knowledgeable about this area. Hollywood is torn down. I think Alice and Charlies is still open, but I'm not sure about that. I'm not sure about Queens. I avoid this area of town, because I worry about crooked cops doing the shakedown routine. Papa Smurf, who ran shuttles from the Horizon City truck stops, to Casa Colorado, is no longer in business. Eduardos, over by the gym area, is still in business, I think. Taco Lucas is belly up, and no longer in business.

Mojo Risn
06-27-10, 00:34
That's what my tour guide, Juan, told me on 4/16/10, and he's pretty knowledgeable about this area. Hollywood is torn down. I think Alice and Charlies is still open, but I'm not sure about that. I'm not sure about Queens. I avoid this area of town, because I worry about crooked cops doing the shakedown routine. Papa Smurf, who ran shuttles from the Horizon City truck stops, to Casa Colorado, is no longer in business. Eduardos, over by the gym area, is still in business, I think. Taco Lucas is belly up, and no longer in business.Thanks X factors for the info. I guess I have to stick with the Hell Paso scene.

Thanks

Amzeta
06-27-10, 00:44
That's what my tour guide, Juan, told me on 4/16/10, and he's pretty knowledgeable about this area. Hollywood is torn down. I think Alice and Charlies is still open, but I'm not sure about that. I'm not sure about Queens. I avoid this area of town, because I worry about crooked cops doing the shakedown routine. Papa Smurf, who ran shuttles from the Horizon City truck stops, to Casa Colorado, is no longer in business. Eduardos, over by the gym area, is still in business, I think. Taco Lucas is belly up, and no longer in business.Your tour guide is mistaken, the place is still open. I was there a few weeks ago and asked if they've been closed and I was told no.

Xfactors
06-27-10, 17:40
Your tour guide is mistaken, the place is still open. I was there a few weeks ago and asked if they've been closed and I was told no.
Okay, I think my tour guide, Juan, gave me incorrect info about Casa Colorado being out of business.

GrassHopping
06-28-10, 06:31
Anyone knows where princesa massage is? I'd like to go and check it out.

Mojo Risn
06-28-10, 07:28
Your tour guide is mistaken, the place is still open. I was there a few weeks ago and asked if they've been closed and I was told no.Thanks for the info. I will try to get to Casa Colorado some time during the week. What time did you go and what day? And were there any good looking girls?

Thanks X-Factors, I really like reading your posts. Good info.

Xfactors
06-28-10, 11:28
Anyone knows where princesa massage is? I'd like to go and check it out.
This is what Interpol wrote on another forum. "Princesa MP
Ave De La Raza 6388 (On Raza where it crosses under road to Puente Rotario, Across street from Pemex and on 2nd floor of a strip shopping mall)"

I don't know where this is at. If I did, I would post a map. I'm guessing that this is a $40 MP.

Papushko
06-28-10, 15:32
The trip to Genesis this afternoon was a little anti climactic because it was smooth sailing sailing. I crossed the border around 4pm and Juarez avenue was quiet as expected. I made my way down the avenue and crossed over to vicente guerrero to catch the bus. I apprached the route 2 bus and asked the driver if this bus when down viciente guerrero and he nodded. I dropped two quarters in his hand and he gave me the thumbs up and we were off. The Monte De Oca raod sign is huge and easy to spot approximately 2 miles or so down Vicente Guerrero after parque borrunda and the baseball stadium all on the left side of the street. Once you reach the Purple painted genesis at the corner of V. Guerrero and Montes De Oca you go around the back to get let in.

The lineup was good guys. Silijuetas, Filenas, El Encanto, Sirenas have maybe one dooable girl a piece, but the line up at genesis had 4 young dooable girls IMHO. I slected Daisy who looked fucking great in her dress and off we went. While I was waiting for my change the girl in the next room was making some seriously great fuck sounds and I almost asked Daisy what her name was. In a related story when I tried to get money out of the Santander Bank machine there was a huge line. Like a run on the bank or something. Maybe it was payday. So I skipped that and paid in dollars and yes was charged the custimary $30. Next time I'll withdraw pesos

Daisy returned and we went right into the action. Shes 5'4"5"5" with great hips a narrow waist nice legs, skin, face, hair. Big sexy lips. She was very sensual caressing me while she sucked on my nipples and kissed all over my body kissing my stomach and thighs and balls before she slipped on the condom. Excellent Covered blowjobs then several positions. She was good so thanks to whoever posted the previous reviews of her. Now as a neophyte monger I don't mind saying daisy has the kind of pussy your glad for the condom otherwise I'd pop right away. It was great to hold her narrow waist and gaze down at my self as I went in and out of her pussy from behind. Wow.

Yes Genesis is a bit of a dive, but at least the message table was comfortable and there is an in-room shower. I'm not exactly sure how many girls were working because it was busy, while I was there the message rooms on either side of me were being used. Great fuck sounds which was a turnon while I was doing my girl. The partitions don't go up to the cieling to allow for circulation of air. After the event I tipped her the $100 pesos change I got from the $40 bucks I gave them. Well worth it. I was ushered out and simply walked up Montes de Oja and caught a bus back to Juarez Ave. From the the bus stop in front of the hospital.

One quick stop at a Del Rio convenience store to by some Indio Cerveza to bring accross to drink while watching this weekends world cup games. Its a smooth dark beer not available in the USA. The applebees in Juarez and Chihuahua serve Indio on draft. Delicious! The tax is $1. 00 for a 12 pack so I presume $2. 00 for a case which is your limit to bring over.

The Heat. The little bit of walking I did, riding the hot buses, getting sweaty in the mesaje room, the walk back and toteing my 12 pack to the car leaves me sitting in my apartment tired and way overheated. Daisy was taking a towel and wiping the sweat from me because I was dripping on here from the mish position. I forgot to find out how early Genesis opens but next time I'll try early, maybe this is why they call it "Hell" Paso. Fricking HOT!

Genesis opens at 9:30 AM!!!

Papushko
06-28-10, 15:32
following Papushko's advice, I hit Venus at about 2:30 pm yesterday.

I was met at the door by about seven chicas, all of them about a 7.5. I said 'Karla?' and one of the chicas yelled out "KARLA!!"

Karla walked in. She was also about a 7.5. She's 23 yo; about 5'4". She has an athletic body with a small belly and a nice butt. She's morena with short (neck-length) hair with blond streaks.

But what really impressed me about Karla was how passionate she was. Not only didn't she upsell a CBJ, she started going at it w/o me asking! The only activities I paid extra for were DFK & fingering her butt.

She gave me a full hour.

I will return to Venus, but I'll probably rotate between the chicas.

OTHER STUFF
Like most folks I'm a little nervous walking around J-town after reading the headlines. The only thing that seemed odd was there seems to be a dearth of pedestrians. Lots of cars; very few pedestrians.

Afterwards I was starving so I hit one of my favorite restaurants on Americas, Porta Bella. I walked in at 4:45. They told me to leave 'cause they close at 5pm.

Also there use to be a dollar/peso exchange place on the free bridge, but that's also closed down.

The drug war has taken its toll.

Glad you had a nice time with Karla!

The time I saw her, her hair was not blonde. I'll have to check it out

Papushko
06-28-10, 15:38
Ave De La Raza 6388 (On Raza where it crosses under road to Puente Rotario, Across street from Pemex and on 2nd floor of a strip shopping mall)"

I don't know where this is at. If I did, I would post a map. I'm guessing that this is a $40 MP.

it's a 350 pesos/hour MP (Bring pesos, otherwise get stiffed wit an unfair exchange rate)

Xfactors
06-28-10, 16:28
Cartagenio said on 5/13/10 the rate was 400 pesos. Papushko says it's 350 pesos. Guys, shoot for the 350 peso rate.

Papushko can you tell me where it's at, so I can post a map? That way the other guys can figure out how to get to it.

Papushko
06-28-10, 22:55
Cartagenio said on 5/13/10 the rate was 400 pesos. Papushko says it's 350 pesos. Guys, shoot for the 350 peso rate.

Papushko can you tell me where it's at, so I can post a map? That way the other guys can figure out how to get to it.
Well, it's on Av. de la Raza, the address you have is probably right. If you’re going southbound on Av. Tecnológico make a right on Av. De la Raza (where the “puente al revés” is, it’s a bridge thar goes over the Av. De la Raza.) Once you took a right keep going for aprox. 400 meters, and you will see a gas station on your right. The MP will be in front of it.

The MP is on the 2nd floor in a small strip mall. So you can locate it easily, it's between the "Gas Natural de Juárez" and next to a seafood restaurant called "Las Glorias Beach"

Hope this helps.

By the way, you said in an earlier post that you got the address in another forum. What forum is this?, do they discuss Juarez mongering?

Thanks!

Xfactors
06-29-10, 02:50
By the way, you said in an earlier post that you got the address in another forum. What forum is this?, do they discuss Juarez mongering?

Thanks!
I'll send you a PM on this.

Xfactors
06-29-10, 04:11
Okay, I'm in the process of making an approximate map of Princesa MP. Bear with me on this. I'm working on it right now.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.725174&lon=-106.4283371&z=15&l=0&m=h

Amzeta
06-29-10, 04:26
Thanks for the info. I will try to get to Casa Colorado some time during the week. What time did you go and what day? And were there any good looking girls?

Thanks X-Factors, I really like reading your posts. Good info.I last visited this place early June on a Friday or Saturday between 9-10pm. This place always seems to have former Pinklady's girls, however, they're lineup is not too attractive.

I really don't know how this place survives, the last few times I visited there were only 3-5 girls and 2 customers not including myself. I don't even see the shuttled truckdrivers anymore.

Kimbrough
06-29-10, 04:43

Hi Everyone,
I have not been to Princesas Mp so I can not verify personally, but I went on Google map and there is a place called Princesas off of De La Raza. I started where De La Raza crosses at Vicente Guerrero and clicked down until I saw a Ped Mex station about 2 miles down. Somehow, I found a storefront that had a sign that read Princesas. Here is a map and photos taken from Google Map. If anyone goes please write a report.

Bbond
06-29-10, 04:44
Okay, I'm in the process of making an approximate map of Princesa MP. Bear with me on this. I'm working on it right now.

It's been a while, but, that map brings back memories and zooming in on it, I remember a MP at the corner of De La Raza and Montes de Oca, yep, south of Genesis. It was on the second floor, as Princesas is reported to be.
Maybe the same place, re-named?

EDIT
after seeing what Kimbrough added, (appearantly we posted at the same time) I reckon where I remember the one, ain't it..

Kimbrough
06-29-10, 04:51

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7228377&lon=-106.4199901&z=15&l=0&m=h

Xfactor,
I think your location of Princesa MP is a couple of block to far east. Here is where I think Princesa MP is located.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7252698&lon=-106.4282727&z=18&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
06-29-10, 05:32
Okay, I think I have it. Below is approximate map of Princesa MP $35.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7252652&lon=-106.4283049&z=18&l=0&m=h

Yep, this is correct. I tried to edit out my other post on this, but I wasn't able to edit it.

Xfactors
06-29-10, 05:43
It's been a while, but, that map brings back memories and zooming in on it, I remember a MP at the corner of De La Raza and Montes de Oca, yep, south of Genesis. It was on the second floor, as Princesas is reported to be.
Maybe the same place, re-named?

EDIT
after seeing what Kimbrough added, (appearantly we posted at the same time) I reckon where I remember the one, ain't it..
I think you were possibly thinking of Sarahi MP.

Coyote79
06-29-10, 17:29
Appreciated!

There's some good seafood place in that area that has some (recommended) really good shrimps that I've been meaning to check out - can't remember the name off-hand myself either.
Mariscos D'Mazatlan Seafood on Americas Avenue is closed down. The whole small strip mall that it's in looks deserted.

Porta Bella and the Steak and Lobster restaurant next to it are still open.

My Freedom
06-29-10, 21:11
If you are walking the streets of downtown, right on Av. Juarez, there is a very good mariscos (fish specialty) restaurant called El Anzuelo. From EP, it's on the left hand side of Av. Juarez, just south of the intersection where the casa de cambio (money exchange) place is on the right. I ate a big torta in there Monday, with bottled water, 23 pesos. A Filete Empanizado plate is 43 pesos.

By the intersection of Francisco Villa and 16th of september, left hand side of Fr. Villa, just past the 16th of september, the always trusty Villa Del Mar Restaurant is available.

Overall, my favorite Mexican eatery is Barrigas..almost always excellent food, but it is a bit pricey. Closest Barrigas to el centro is either on 16th of september, or Triunfo de la Republica (right hand side going east).

Xfactors
06-30-10, 05:46
Hi Everyone,
I have not been to Princesas Mp If anyone goes please write a report.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartagenio on 5/13/10.
"There is a new hottie at priencesas. 19 yrs blonde. Smoking hot bodie check it out. Name is allison. 400 pesos."

Yeah, if anyone goes, you might want to check out Allison. Papushko says this MP is 350 pesos. Shoot for a price of $35.

Cienega32
06-30-10, 08:47
Mariscos D'Mazatlan Seafood on Americas Avenue is closed down. The whole small strip mall that it's in looks deserted.

Porta Bella and the Steak and Lobster restaurant next to it are still open.

Mariscos sounds a bit familiar. I'll have to ask my cabby buddy if that was it next trip down.

At any rate - thanks a bunch for getting back with those names (and status).

Coyote79
07-02-10, 04:17
Hit Venus at 2 PM. Three chicas working--all were about a 6, so I left.

Hit Genesis at 2:30 PM. Six chicas were working. All six looked a bit chunky. I chose Diana b/c I still remember when she was thin (the same way women still liked fat Elvis in the 1970s, or fat Jerry Garcia in the 1980s).

She was great! She hasn't lost any of her charm or passion.

Safety issues? I didn't see anything that was threatening, but there is something creepy about the dearth of pedestrians and the many abandoned buildings.

Also, the Mexican army seems to be gone. Only saw a few Federal Police officers.

Heynowwassup
07-02-10, 05:07
I may go to J-Town Monday (7/05) to my usual place, or I might try someplace new. PM me if you wanna a ride. Just in, blast a load, and out, no sightseeing. Well, maybe a beer or steak afterward. Dunno.

Cienega32
07-03-10, 08:50
Prohibition schedule changes

The Journal | 02-07-2010 | 15:12 | Local

After today published the schedule for the call ' prohibition 'would be from 3:00 pm on Saturday at 21:00 pm on Sunday , the state government issued a press release reporting that would be a change in the time that would last this restriction.

In the new report, the time restriction on the sale of alcoholic beverages will travel to begin at 16:00 Saturday morning and end at 9:00 pm on Monday .

http://www.diario.com.mx/nota.php?notaid=978d83b838ce25d3c9b82943e191338a

Cambia horario de ley seca

El Diario | 02-07-2010 | 15:12 | Local

Luego de que hoy se publicara que el horario para la llamada 'ley seca' sería de las 3:00 horas del sábado a las 21:00 horas del domingo, el gobierno del estado difundió un comunicado para informar que habría un cambio en los tiempos que duraría esta restricción.

De acuerdo al nuevo informe, el horario de restricción a la venta de bebidas alcohólicas se recorrerá para iniciar a las 16:00 horas de mañana sábado y concluirá a las 9:00 horas del lunes.

Bbond
07-03-10, 10:47
Prohibition schedule changes

In the new report, the time restriction on the sale of alcoholic beverages will travel to begin at 16:00 Saturday morning and end at 9:00 pm on Monday .

De acuerdo al nuevo informe, el horario de restricción a la venta de bebidas alcohólicas se recorrerá para iniciar a las 16:00 horas de mañana sábado y concluirá a las 9:00 horas del lunes.

It actually says begins at 4:00 pm Saturday concludes at 9:00 am on Monday.

"16:00 horas de mañana sábado" makes no sense, 16:00 is hardly "de la mañana". But rather 4 pm.

"9:00 horas del lunes", is 9 am Monday morning. But you knew that, typo maybe?

Cienega32
07-04-10, 04:12
It actually says begins at 4:00 pm Saturday concludes at 9:00 am on Monday.

"16:00 horas de mañana sábado" makes no sense, 16:00 is hardly "de la mañana". But rather 4 pm.

"9:00 horas del lunes", is 9 am Monday morning. But you knew that, typo maybe?

Actually, I didn't know that! I just did a copy & paste from the article and the Google translator (which is always entertaining).

Thanks!

Heynowwassup
07-04-10, 15:04
Sorry, I'm really confused. Is Eduardo's (on Av. Martinez west of Av. Juarez) still there and open for business? I tried to look it up on Google Maps Street View and don't see it. I've seen the recent posts here about Eduardos #1 and #2 and this and that, but his monger demands answers. Also, any recent reports on San Souci? That may be my next stop. I'm getting tired of driving all over J-town for some stank.

Xfactors
07-04-10, 21:33
I last visited this place early June on a Friday or Saturday between 9-10pm. This place always seems to have former Pinklady's girls, however, they're lineup is not too attractive.

I really don't know how this place survives, the last few times I visited there were only 3-5 girls and 2 customers not including myself. I don't even see the shuttled truckdrivers anymore.
Heynowwasup, here's a recent report on Casa Colorado/San Souci from Amzeta.

For Eduardos #1, just cross the Santa Fe bridge and go down Ave. Juarez, to Ave. Martinez, and turn right. i.e. west. You'll see a bright orange building on your right, the north side of Martinez, after you turn right on Martinez, and that will be Eduardos #1. To my knowledge, it is still open.

To get to Casa Colorado/San Souci, continue westbound on Ave. Martinez, about 4 blocks. You'll pass the gym, which will be on the south side of Martinez. Continue another 2 or 3 blocks to Ave. Ocampo. Casa Colorado/San Souci is on the southwest corner of Martinez, and Ocampo.
Be careful about the cops in this area. If they think you're a monger, they may try to frisk you, and rob you. I don't know if you plan on walking, or driving your vehicle, to check out these 2 clubs. I avoid this area of Juarez, because I was robbed a couple of years back, by the crooked cops in this area.

Too bad my old tour guide, Rubin, isn't still around, because he could hook you up with some fantastic SW's in this area. Also, be careful if you do check out some SW's in this area. You have to be very selective about SW's in this area. Many are thieves, con artist, drug addicts, and tranny's. "Watch your ass," when dealing with SW's in this area. If you get with a SW, some humongous thug might enter the room while you're with the babe, and try to beat you up, rob you,.... you get the idea. Just be real careful when dealing with SW's in this area. REAL CAREFUL. Enough said on that. This is a "dicey" area of Juarez, so, "watch your ass."

I don't know what time either of these clubs opens up, but I get the idea most of the action is to be had in the evening hours. I don't know if there is much action during the daylight hours. I don't know if San Souci is even open during daylight hours.

Eduardos #2 is actually called Aristos, and it's on Ave. Guerrero, and is located about 1 block south of Siluetas MP, and about 1 block east. Aristos is where they had the shoot out a few months back. You can do a search of Aristos, by typing in Aristos in the "Search this thread" area of this forum. There you will find Bbond's report on Aristos, and my report on Aristos.

Heynowwassup
07-04-10, 22:08

For Eduardos #1, just cross the Santa Fe bridge and go down Ave. Juarez, to Ave. Martinez, and turn right. i.e. west. You'll see a bright orange building on your right, the north side of Martinez, after you turn right on Martinez, and that will be Eduardos #1. To my knowledge, it is still open.

To get to Casa Colorado/San Souci, continue westbound on Ave. Martinez, about 4 blocks. You'll pass the gym, which will be on the south side of Martinez. Continue another 2 or 3 blocks to Ave. Ocampo. Casa Colorado/San Souci is on the southwest corner of Martinez, and Ocampo.
Be careful about the cops in this area. If they think you're a monger, they may try to frisk you, and rob you. I don't know if you plan on walking, or driving your vehicle, to check out these 2 clubs. I avoid this area of Juarez, because I was robbed a couple of years back, by the crooked cops in this area.

Too bad my old tour guide, Rubin, isn't still around, because he could hook you up with some fantastic SW's in this area. Also, be careful if you do check out some SW's in this area. You have to be very selective about SW's in this area. Many are thieves, con artist, drug addicts, and tranny's. "Watch your ass," when dealing with SW's in this area. If you get with a SW, some humongous thug might enter the room while you're with the babe, and try to beat you up, rob you,.... you get the idea. Just be real careful when dealing with SW's in this area. REAL CAREFUL. Enough said on that. This is a "dicey" area of Juarez, so, "watch your ass."

I don't know what time either of these clubs opens up, but I get the idea most of the action is to be had in the evening hours. I don't know if there is much action during the daylight hours. I don't know if San Souci is even open during daylight hours.

Eduardos #2 is actually called Aristos, and it's on Ave. Guerrero, and is located about 1 block south of Siluetas MP, and about 1 block east. Aristos is where they had the shoot out a few months back. You can do a search of Aristos, by typing in Aristos in the "Search this thread" area of this forum. There you will find Bbond's report on Aristos, and my report on Aristos.XF: hey thanks for the info. As you can see from the screen shots, no Eduardos in Martinez, only a green storefront and Bar La Princesita. Don't know what goes on in there. Second shot is Aristo's/Eduardos. No way in hell you'll find me in there, with what happened and all. I guess I'll try San Souci and post a report.

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=31.741927,-106.486166&amp;spn=0,0.009624&amp;z=17&amp;layer=c&amp;cbll=31.7419,-106.486057&amp;panoid=4lW5qQslBeEXEKpqBf_Evw&amp;cbp=12,73.15,,0,-5.74&amp;source=embed&amp;output=svembed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=31.741927,-106.486166&amp;spn=0,0.009624&amp;z=17&amp;layer=c&amp;cbll=31.7419,-106.486057&amp;panoid=4lW5qQslBeEXEKpqBf_Evw&amp;cbp=12,73.15,,0,-5.74&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=31.735175,-106.468635&amp;spn=0,0.009624&amp;z=17&amp;layer=c&amp;cbll=31.735161,-106.468522&amp;panoid=jpjyLjrqOt7EmVFLEx8rmA&amp;cbp=12,234.78,,0,4.2&amp;source=embed&amp;output=svembed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=31.735175,-106.468635&amp;spn=0,0.009624&amp;z=17&amp;layer=c&amp;cbll=31.735161,-106.468522&amp;panoid=jpjyLjrqOt7EmVFLEx8rmA&amp;cbp=12,234.78,,0,4.2&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

Xfactors
07-04-10, 22:23
I'm getting tired of driving all over J-town for some stank.
Yep, I know what you mean. The local mongers in Juarez, who speak fluent Spanish, know what clubs to go to, to get some good P4P action, but us gringos are kind of left with cruising all over town looking for various MP's. Kind of sucks, but that's the way it is.

On the SW's by the gym, tell them you only pay after they perform the deed, not before. If you pay before, they are likely to run with the money. If they don't agree to you paying afterwards, tell them adios. I never paid upfront, with a SW.

Coyote79
07-05-10, 01:40
Also, be careful if you do check out some SW's in this area. You have to be very selective about SW's in this area. Many are thieves, con artist, drug addicts, and tranny's. "Watch your ass," when dealing with SW's in this area. If you get with a SW, some humongous thug might enter the room while you're with the babe, and try to beat you up, rob you,.... you get the idea. Just be real careful when dealing with SW's in this area. REAL CAREFUL. Enough said on that. This is a "dicey" area of Juarez, so, "watch your ass."

I don't know how you guys make streetwalkers work for ya.
Every SW I've encountered is a soulless crackhead thief.

Xfactors
07-05-10, 02:07
I don't know how you guys make streetwalkers work for ya.
Every SW I've encountered is a soulless crackhead thief.
I give all the credit to Rubin, my tour guide. Without him, I wouldn't have had much luck with the SW's. With his help, the SW's I got with were much better than the MP babes I've been with so far.

Heynowwassup
07-05-10, 05:08

Eduardos #2 is actually called Aristos, and it's on Ave. Guerrero, and is located about 1 block south of Siluetas MP, and about 1 block east. Aristos is where they had the shoot out a few months back. You can do a search of Aristos, by typing in Aristos in the "Search this thread" area of this forum. There you will find Bbond's report on Aristos, and my report on Aristos.

XF:

Thanks. I don't think Eduardo's No. 1 is around any more. I saw the map of it you posted a few weeks back. Earlier today (I guess the ISG Admin. here didn't allow it) I posted a screen shot of Av. Martinez where E-1 should be, but all that's there is a bar called "La Princesita" and a green colored storefront, nothing there says "Eduardos". Also, Eduardos 2 / Aristos on Vic. Guerrero & Honduras is the same building. I posted a screen shot of that too. In light of what happened at E2 a couple months ago, no way in hell I'll go in there. I'll probably just stick to the MPs. Maybe might venture into San Souci some evening, tough I don't like being in J-Town once the sun goes down.

Xfactors
07-05-10, 06:47
Thanks. I don't think Eduardo's No. 1 is around any more. .
Uhmm, well it was around when Juan, my tour guide, pointed it out to me on 4/16/10. It's a bright orange building. If you go to that area, look for it. I bet you'll be disappointed in San Souci. I think it's gone downhill, from what it use to be. I think you still have Alice and Charlies, in this area. Be careful in this area. This whole area is dicey. Faraii goes to this area, but he speaks fluent spanish, and is able to blend in fairly well over there.

Bbond
07-05-10, 07:59
XF:
I saw the map of it you posted a few weeks back. Earlier today (I guess the ISG Admin. here didn't allow it)

I think you used the wrong format to post those photos. The admin here has allowed many similar.

Cienega32
07-05-10, 09:24

Wouldn't that #1 be about 3 or 4 by now? Haha!

The orange building that you saw - it didn't have a round BOMBIN sign above the doors with an awning handed painted "Eduardo's", right?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&ie=UTF8&ll=31.744633,-106.486616&spn=0,0.004823&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=31.74473,-106.486644&panoid=1urGFrHu2eHS0HAaLkQ6oA&cbp=12,207.88,,0,-2.61

This is La Princesita:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&ie=UTF8&t=h&layer=c&cbll=31.741958,-106.4863&panoid=52CaNieV3RhK4t8zK3XUrw&cbp=12,79.01,,0,-2.08&ll=31.741932,-106.486187&spn=0,0.004823&z=18

The empty lot next to it is where the real/original Eduardo's #1 used to be a few years back.

These street views are a bit old as Hollywood is still intact and even Extrajeno across the street from it.

Xfactors
07-05-10, 17:41
I think this is an old photo of Casa Colorado/Sans Souci.

Xfactors
07-05-10, 19:39
XF:

Earlier today (I guess the ISG Admin. here didn't allow it) I posted a screen shot of Av. Martinez where E-1 should be, but all that's there is a bar called "La Princesita" and a green colored storefront, nothing there says "Eduardos". .
Uhmm, I think that screen shot you tried to post, is out of date, and not accurate to what's there today. I'm betting that Eduardos #1 is still open. It's a bright orange building.

Xfactors
07-05-10, 20:50
For newbies here, here's an updated map for Cleopatra MP, Eduardos strip club #1, Casa Colorado/San Souci club, and gym.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7418908&lon=-106.485672&z=17&l=0&m=h

Heynowwassup
07-06-10, 00:41
Saw all the recent talk in the forum about Princesas, so I decided to bust a load there. A few days ago, I offered to drive anyone into Juarez with me, but no takers, so went alone. F all y'all. Just kidding. It's my understanding that Princesas used to be Fridas/Brendas. I'm new to the scene, so I don't know how things were before 2009. Anyway, not too hard to find from the free bridge. Av. Lincoln to Av. Americas to Triunfo de la Republ. To Elias Calles south to Av. De la Raza east to Issac Newton. Juarez traffic at that time of day (12:00p) is a *****. Princesas is in a 2-story L-shaped strip mall that faces north, second floor.

I enter, there's only one chica working, goes by the name of "Gris", never found out her real name. I slap down the 400 pesos ($35USD), lady at the front desk gives me some attitude about the dollars. I suppose they don't get too many dollar-paying customers there. Oh well, time to lay some pipe.

Anyway, about Gris. She has one R-O-C-K-I-N body. I'd say a 9+, slender, nice legs, hot little ass, smooth skin, big perky B cup titties, no baby damage, I'd say early 20s. I wouldn't mind if she sat on my face, hairy bush though. Facewise, she's probably a 6-7. Her attitude, though, is 3-4, not really into her work, said little, just did her work with the enthusiasm of a door hinge. Usual massage with baby oil, flip me over, CBJ, awkward, didn't know what the fuck she was doing, lots of teeth. Then sexy time. Puzzling to me was how moist she was. She got on top and she was wetter than frickin Niagara Falls. Hey I didn't mind, was pumping away. Then got tired and did some doggy action. Got tired of that, then told her to just finish me off with a handy, to which she obliged.

While it's always nice to be with a hot piece of ass, the attitude kinda killed things. Don't think I'll be back. Rooms are OK and clean enough, but nothing like the great rooms at Loryeds. And there's only one shower down the hall, have to walk through the place with a towell.

Then went to El Herradero and had the fillet mignon, which was pretty fuckin delicious with a coke $10, except again the waitstaff really sucks at that place. That blonde waitress ***** needs to quit her job and work at a MP. Typical uppity Juarez ****.

P.S. Yes, Eduardos on Martinez near Av. Juarez is still there; I drove by it, but didn't go in. Google Maps has an old image of the street. Someday I'll make it over there. I am really burned out of driving in J-town. Add to that the 90 minute wait on the bridge in 100 degree heat. A mixed day.

Xfactors
07-06-10, 06:36
Here's an old photo of Cleopatra MP.

Xfactors
07-06-10, 07:33
Juarez trip report for Thurs 5/6/10 10:15AM to 5:00PM
Anyway, I walked down to where I thought Tiffany’s would be. I couldn’t find it. In that area I did find a place called Yareli VIP. Someone told me this is where Tiffany’s use to be. I walked inside, and they had about 5 girls there. One of them was hot, and I mean HOTTT. I asked how much, and they said $30 for 30 minutes. I told them thanks, and left. I ain’t paying $30 for 30 minutes. Fuck that.

Okay, for the veterans here, who may be wondering about Tiffany's MP, it's now called Yareli VIP. It's located at Municiple Libre, and Juan De La Barrera. I can post a map of it, if anyone here wants me to do that. Anyway, below is a photo of Yareli VIP, which use to be Tiffany's MP. When I was at this place on 5/6/10, they did have a smoking hot babe working there. They might go for $40, for 1 hour. I was sunburned that day, and tired, and didn't bother to ask.

My Wikimapia map below is approximate. It's kind of in this area.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7191782&lon=-106.4580345&z=17&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
07-06-10, 16:09
Saw all the recent talk in the forum about Princesas, so I decided to bust a load there..
Thanks for the report. I was wondering how it went for you, yesterday.

Coyote79
07-06-10, 18:06
Saw all the recent talk in the forum about Princesas, so I decided to bust a load there. A few days ago, I offered to drive anyone into Juarez with me, but no takers, so went alone. F all y'all. Just kidding. It's my understanding that Princesas used to be Fridas/Brendas. I'm new to the scene, so I don't know how things were before 2009. Anyway, not too hard to find from the free bridge. Av. Lincoln to Av. Americas to Triunfo de la Republ. To Elias Calles south to Av. De la Raza east to Issac Newton. Juarez traffic at that time of day (12:00p) is a *****. Princesas is in a 2-story L-shaped strip mall that faces north, second floor.

I enter, there's only one chica working, goes by the name of "Gris", never found out her real name. I slap down the 400 pesos ($35USD), lady at the front desk gives me some attitude about the dollars. I suppose they don't get too many dollar-paying customers there. Oh well, time to lay some pipe.

Anyway, about Gris. She has one R-O-C-K-I-N body. I'd say a 9+, slender, nice legs, hot little ass, smooth skin, big perky B cup titties, no baby damage, I'd say early 20s. I wouldn't mind if she sat on my face, hairy bush though. Facewise, she's probably a 6-7. Her attitude, though, is 3-4, not really into her work, said little, just did her work with the enthusiasm of a door hinge. Usual massage with baby oil, flip me over, CBJ, awkward, didn't know what the fuck she was doing, lots of teeth. Then sexy time. Puzzling to me was how moist she was. She got on top and she was wetter than frickin Niagara Falls. Hey I didn't mind, was pumping away. Then got tired and did some doggy action. Got tired of that, then told her to just finish me off with a handy, to which she obliged.

While it's always nice to be with a hot piece of ass, the attitude kinda killed things. Don't think I'll be back. Rooms are OK and clean enough, but nothing like the great rooms at Loryeds. And there's only one shower down the hall, have to walk through the place with a towell.

Then went to El Herradero and had the fillet mignon, which was pretty fuckin delicious with a coke $10, except again the waitstaff really sucks at that place. That blonde waitress ***** needs to quit her job and work at a MP. Typical uppity Juarez ****.

P.S. Yes, Eduardos on Martinez near Av. Juarez is still there; I drove by it, but didn't go in. Google Maps has an old image of the street. Someday I'll make it over there. I am really burned out of driving in J-town. Add to that the 90 minute wait on the bridge in 100 degree heat. A mixed day.

yeah dude that's too bad. I was planning a trip there after to see
Cartagenio's Allison b/c I would LUV to bang a hot little 19 yo, but now I'm not so sure.

Coyote79
07-06-10, 21:15
Lately I've been seeing Gaby, fomerly of Siluetas, b/c I have a hard time finding my type.

She's about 22 yo with a tight little morena body. Very pretty. Maybe 5'4", 120 lbs. "A" cup. Polite, easy-going, and passionate. Very little English.

300 pesos per hour for basic FS. Any extras must be neogotiated (including CBJ).
Also, you have to pay for the motel room. I like Villa Manport for 340 pesos per night.

She told me it's okay to give other guys her cell number, so pm if interested.

Xfactors
07-07-10, 01:53
Lately I've been seeing Gaby, fomerly of Siluetas, b/c I have a hard time finding my type.

She's about 22 yo with a tight little morena body. Very pretty. Maybe 5'4", 120 lbs. "A" cup. Polite, easy-going, and passionate. Very little English.

300 pesos per hour for basic FS. Any extras must be neogotiated (including CBJ).
Also, you have to pay for the motel room. I like Villa Manport for 340 pesos per night.

She told me it's okay to give other guys her cell number, so pm if interested.
Uhmm, this is interesting. Does she still work in a MP? From your post, it sounds like she doesn't. I'm wondering why she no longer works in a MP. I wish she still worked at least part time in a MP, that way I could go by and check her out.

I don't know about getting her cell number. I don't speak much spanish, she doesn't speak much english,.... I don't know. I'd rather check her out in a MP, then go from there, IF we hit it off.

Heynowwassup
07-07-10, 04:02
Cartagenio's Allison b/c I would LUV to bang a hot little 19 yo, but now I'm not so sure.You should check it out anyway, no harm looking.

I'll try a few more places here and there, but will prollly stick with Loryeds, I always walk out with a smile on my face.

Coyote79
07-07-10, 05:06
Uhmm, this is interesting. Does she still work in a MP? From your post, it sounds like she doesn't. I'm wondering why she no longer works in a MP. I wish she still worked at least part time in a MP, that way I could go by and check her out.

I don't know about getting her cell number. I don't speak much spanish, she doesn't speak much english,.... I don't know. I'd rather check her out in a MP, then go from there, IF we hit it off.
no dude, she doesn't work at any MP. You gotta rent a motel room for ur session.

Trust me, you won't have a problem with her looks--unless ur not into petite women. But like I posted she charges extra for anything beyond FS, including CBJ.

I communicate with her by using Google Language Tools then texting her the translation.

I also text her by using an SMS service. There's any number of free ones, but I use one that's not free, ipipi.com

Xfactors
07-07-10, 07:36
I'll try a few more places here and there, but will prollly stick with Loryeds, I always walk out with a smile on my face.
Quote from Papushko:
"Yes, I've paid 300 on sirenas, last time I was there was a couple of weeks ago. On thing to consider is that most MP usually upsell to americans, I'm mexican, so I never get the upsell!"

Heynowwassup, you might want to consider checking out Sirenas. They quoted me 400 pesos, but I didn't ask if they would go for $30. El Encanto quotes me 400 pesos, but they gladly take my offer of $30. Sirenas might do the same. Who knows.

Xfactors
07-07-10, 19:23
Sirenas might do the same. .

Kimbrough
07-07-10, 20:48
Well guys since we have all been sharing great information regarding massage parlor location using the Internet. I took the time and placed it all in one easy to access webpage. If anyone wants to add more just let me know. I tried adding photos but I'm not sure why its not loading. Anyway I hope this helps the community.

http://www.wayfaring.com/maps/show/63768

Coyote79
07-07-10, 21:51
Well guys since we have all been sharing great information regarding massage parlor location using the Internet. I took the time and placed it all in one easy to access webpage. If anyone wants to add more just let me know. I tried adding photos but I'm not sure why its not loading. Anyway I hope this helps the community.

cool dude thanks!!

Xfactors
07-07-10, 23:28

Really nice work, Kimbrough.

Okay, I was going through some of my old notes, and wanted to post the following maps. Guys, I do NOT know if these MP's are still in business. If you go looking for the following MP's, realize they may no longer be in business. They are as follows: Mercedes, Novedades $20, maybe Musas, Sarahi. Obviously Genesis, which is shown with Sarahi, is still in business. These maps are based on old notes, which may no longer be accurate.

Kimbrough
07-08-10, 01:03
Thanks guys, I guess the next bit of info we can add to the database is phone numbers so we can call ahead to see if our favorite chica is in the house. Of course the MP managers will say anything to get you inside their place.

Photos would be nice too I know many of you guys like to keep a good thing quite. A couple of photos of their body would be nice, the girls can cover their face with their hair.

Cienega32
07-08-10, 03:48
Reading about the river and hope you and yours are all safe & out of any danger down there!

Heynowwassup
07-08-10, 04:50

http://www.wayfaring.com/maps/show/63768You, sir, are a visionary and a genius.

Xfactors
07-08-10, 05:10
Novedades $20, maybe Musas, .
QUOTE from BubbaGoes:
"did meet a guy when coming out of Brenda's that told me about a new MP, or that's what he said. A place called Novedades, corner of Ninos Heroes and Pananma L-11 (don't know what that means, maybe a suite number or something), $20. Any of you guys hear about it? Have to get there and check it out."
UNQUOTE

Quote from Bbond:
"What you describe here is MUSA's."

This is from 2003, so this Novedadas/Musas may no longer be in business.

Also, from Sirenas website, it appears they have some very nice massage rooms. Now if we can just get them to go for $30, for gringos, I'm putting Sirenas on my rotation list. And from their website, it looks like they don't open until 11:30 AM.

Bbond
07-08-10, 07:23
Quote from Bbond:
"What you describe here is MUSA's."
This is from 2003, so this Novedadas/Musas may no longer be in business.

2003, a bit dated, no? A lot happens in 7 years, some things change, a lot.

Also, from Sirenas website, it appears they have some very nice massage rooms. Now if we can just get them to go for $30, for gringos, I'm putting Sirenas on my rotation list. And from their website, it looks like they don't open until 11:30 AM.

My experience, YMMV, is that when you negotiate the price down, you are also negotiating the service level down, unless you are good at negotiating the tip.
Pay what is asked, negotiate down, and you come across as, IMHO, a cheap skate.
Make them glad to see you, not dread the fact that a cheapo has arrived. It pays dividends.

Bbond
07-08-10, 07:35
Reading about the river and hope you and yours are all safe & out of any danger down there!

3 out of 4 bridges are closed, water is not supposed to crest until tomorrow night. And there is a storm brewing in the gulf, again.

Xfactors
07-08-10, 13:31
My experience, YMMV, is that when you negotiate the price down, you are also negotiating the service level down, unless you are good at negotiating the tip.
Pay what is asked, negotiate down, and you come across as, IMHO, a cheap skate.
Make them glad to see you, not dread the fact that a cheapo has arrived. It pays dividends.
Yes, this can happen, that they may reduce the quality of service. At El Encanto, I still got good service. After getting with 2 babes at El Encanto, the 3rd girl working there wanted to get with me, even though I had negotiated the price down from $40, to $30. Business is slow at these MP's, and they need the business. El Encanto had no customers, and I think they were glad I showed up. If they give lousy service, because of a lower price, ($30), I just go do business with their competition. Paying the full $40, is no guarantee they will give good service. There is a risk either way.

I might go $35, at Sirenas, because they have very nice massage rooms. If they stick with $40, I'll just go to El Encanto, or the other MP's that charge $30.

J Europe
07-09-10, 23:02
I think there is a huge difference between trying to knock the price back down to where it should be then just paying for whatever the chica wants. If you overpay I can almost guarantee the service is going to suck because THAT chica knows she can get over on you and she is thinking why give good service to a guy who let's me over charge.

Don't get me wrong, if you want her and she charges you a premium it is your God given right to pay for it.

I have been to El Encanto several times and I have only paid $30. 00. I will not patronize a place that has gringo prices.

Constellation
07-10-10, 23:45
J Europe is correct. When I first started to go to the Luxxor, either tipped small or nothing at all and service and extras were fine, the more I tipped, the worst things became, in and out of the room, the chicks there seem to think they are doing you a favor, when the get a new one, they are ok, but soon get poluted by the others, as an example, made a deal with Stuart for 2 chicks the other night, this was after suppling booze for all of them, all was ok till I went to pay and Ms. Madame and her fat boyfriend fucked everything up. They seem to think they have the corner on pussy in Juarez, although, everytime I go, there are no clinets there. I have only been to Sirenas once, and to tell the truth, it was great, maybe because they don't know me. Had a great time at Luxxor in May with Valere, young 19, GFE, but as usual, she has left, run off by the Madame who is a combination of Martin Borman and Eva Braun! The only thing that keeps the Luxxor afloat is Stuart, he does his best to satisfy the customers.

Palamides
07-11-10, 06:24
Okie,

Hit Juarez late in the afternoon early evening taking the Pointe Del Sur bus down vicente guerrero to montes de Oca headed to genesis. The buss actually turns north by the baseball field headed towards 16 September and Los Arcos I thinks so you you have to get off first. Close enough. There was a baseball game goign on which sounded interesting and four extremely hot tecate girls outside greetings fans.

Genesis closed around 6:30pm Saturday afternoon? WTF? Walked up Montes de oca and caught the bus back to juarez ave headed to Cleopatra. Two girls working. Very short. Both cute but a little pudgy and I wasnt feeling it. By then it was 7:40 and they close at 8pm. I've been trown out of this place before. So had a cab driver take me down to el encanto (by then it was dusk and I didn't want to be walking the streets). He said there were some thin girls there nope. No one working or and a couple girls busy in the rooms. I didn't belive the guy and was ready to head over to my old standby Sirenas. Three girls working all cute. Id done Karen before and the other two girls were new.

I went with Jessica who indicated she had been working there for one month comming from Genesis. On my way back to the room I heard the madame tell her to charge me $60. I headed back to the front and she said the 400 pesos would be fine. I figured the $60 was for the cab driver but they caved very easily. I made sure everything was ok with the staff and madame before I got naked due to comments from mongers that these folks are thugs. So everything is ok whew. So those of you who have posted favorable reports about Genesis Jessica she's now at Sirenas and thank you very much. Good message and rubdown as always in nice peaceful message room with the mexican group Mana playing on the stereo. Great covered blowjob and a nice fuck. She's pretty and petite about 5'3" with balck hair nice eyes full lips slender. Out of there by 8:30 and back to the border to purchase my 12 pack of indio cerveza before heading accross the border. They have a line for US citizens so if you have a USA pasport you don't have to wait in the long line for residents.

I personnaly like the atmosphere of genesis and had a good experience at Felinas too (my favorite $30/300 pesos Mesajes) everyone agrees they are dumps. Sirenas charges 400 pesos and provides accomplished girls who give really good messages and do all the regular mesaje stuff. The rooms are very relaxing and the message tables are long wide and lower great for a big guy like me. So those of you who refuse to pay the $40 are missing out I think. You get a lot more for the increase from $23. 50/300 pesos to $31. 33/400 pesos (if you pay in pesos) at the current exchange rate. I'll still go to genesis and felinas but when you want the total experience $31. 33 is not much to pay. I really like the message part instead of going straight to business. Sirenas is the only place where all the girls I've been with actualy give you a passable message before the action. All due respect to coyote79 who has had some bad experiences at Sirenas. I have yet to have a bad time there.

And no I have yet to find a dooable girl at El Encanto so lets have someone stick their head in the door soon and maybe even post a report and I'll be the first to go try it out. Funny Genesis was closed but I still got to try one of the better rated Genesis girls now at Sirenas. I didn't check to see if El Herredero is still open. They are located off North Loop now and I just go there to get my steak.

Bbond
07-11-10, 07:24
I prefer to pay what is asked. And not negotiate down, but that is just me.
If I think or feel I am being taken advantage of I will, in a heart beat, abandon the place.

Xfactors
07-11-10, 13:32
all was ok till I went to pay and Ms. Madame and her fat boyfriend fucked everything up. They seem to think they have the corner on pussy in Juarez, although, everytime I go, there are no clients there. Had a great time at Luxxor in May with Valere, young 19, GFE, but as usual, she has left, run off by the Madame who is a combination of Martin Borman and Eva Braun! The only thing that keeps the Luxxor afloat is Stuart, he does his best to satisfy the customers.
I've heard nothing but bad things about that Madame who runs Luxxor MP. Fuck her. There are plenty of MP's to go to, without having to put up with her shit. "Corner on pussy," my ass. Dream on.

Put a bad manager like this women, in a place like Luxxor, and she'll give all the girls working there a bad attitude. Who needs it.

Constellation
07-12-10, 00:48
X factor hit it right on, thought it was just me!

Coyote79
07-12-10, 01:07
I've heard nothing but bad things about that Madame who runs Luxxor MP. Fuck her. There are plenty of MP's to go to, without having to put up with her shit. "Corner on pussy," my ass. Dream on.

Put a bad manager like this women, in a place like Luxxor, and she'll give all the girls working there a bad attitude. Who needs it.
dam I've been waiting four years for vindication on Soriya!

Coyote79
07-12-10, 03:43
Cartagenio's Allison b/c I would LUV to bang a hot little 19 yo, but now I'm not so sure.
In search of Cartagenio's Allison, I hit Princesas on Friday, 16 July at about 3 pm.

Princesas is a 200 peso taxi ride from the free bridge (it’s even farther from the Sante Fe bridge). It’s location on De la Raza and Isaac Newton is a vibrant area with lively bars and an amusement park.

Princesas is run by a couple. The man speaks American English. He showed me three providers. I asked him if 350 pesos was okay, and he agreed. They didn’t give any to the provider.

I chose Evonne. She was 23 years-old, about 5’8”. She was very passionate and accommodating.

Princesas is clean, but there is no shower in the room.

After 30 minutes, the mamasan said something to Evonne over the room partition, and Evonne immediately turned around, took off my condom, and said we were done. Me & my blue balls walked out. (you don’t complain in J-town)

BTW while I was walking out Princesas has a sign by the front door indicating 400 pesos for an hour, and 250 pesos for a half hour. They’re open 11-6 M-S.

Coyote79
07-12-10, 03:48
After my debacle at Princesas, I hit Venus at 6 pm hoping for a change in luck.

Venus had ONE girl working! 6 pm on a Friday night and only ONE girl is working!

So I choose Paola. She was about 5’9, 140 lbs, 23 years-old with a nice “C” cup. She looked good except for a black mole on her lip.

She was wet but she complains about everything. After about 20 minutes of going at it I got tired of her complaints so I hoped in the shower. I never saw her again. No ladies were working when I left.

YMMV

Joe Vato
07-12-10, 04:51
My friends and I stopped going to Luxxor three years ago. I had a problem with the service from one of the girls. When I mentioned it to Soriya she went ballistic. I guess she must of had a bad day. Instead of trying to resolve the problem she complained about how the gringos are so well treated at her joint and that all of the girls are princesses and there is no way that any of them could provide lousy service. She tried to make us feel as if she was doing us a favor by being in business in the first place. Well, she did lose alot of business because now none of us go there. Nor do we recommend Loxxor to anyone. This place is black listed as far as we are concerned. Pity, Stuart was not around since he always makes sure that all is perfect.

Soriya kept saying that she was the owner and Stuart's assistance would be of no value. I am not surprised that someone else has had a problem at Luxxor. It was bound to happen with this lousy madam in charge. My pals and I go to J-town for a good time. Not to have problems with the girls and especially with this ***** of a madam.

Joe Vato

Xfactors
07-12-10, 07:14
I personnaly like the atmosphere of genesis and had a good experience at Felinas too (my favorite $30/300 pesos Mesajes) everyone agrees they are dumps.
Just a note to the other guys here. Siluetas, ($30) is only one block away from Felinas, and Siluetas has nicer massage rooms than either Felinas or Genesis.

From the reports I'm reading here, I'm crossing Princesas off my rotation list. I can tell that the couple that runs Princesas, don't know how to run a business. Their philosophy is, "fuck over the customer." They won't see me at their place. Fuck them.

Heynowwassup was not impressed with the service he received there, and neither was Coyote79

And thanks go out to Heynowwassup, Palamides, and Coyote79 for their fine trip reports. These trip reports from the members here are very helpful. It's almost like you're there, going through the experience yourself.

Coyote79
07-12-10, 15:38
In search of Cartagenio's Allison, I hit Princesas on Friday, 16 July at about 3 pm.

I meant Friday, July 9. July 16 would be difficult unless I was Michael J Fox in "Back to the Future"

Papushko
07-12-10, 15:49
Just a note to the other guys here. Siluetas, ($30) is only one block away from Felinas, and Siluetas has nicer massage rooms than either Felinas or Genesis.

From the reports I'm reading here, I'm crossing Princesas off my rotation list. I can tell that the couple that runs Princesas, don't know how to run a business. Their philosophy is, "fuck over the customer." They won't see me at their place. Fuck them.

Heynowwassup was not impressed with the service he received there, and neither was Coyote79

And thanks go out to Heynowwassup, Palamides, and Coyote79 for their fine trip reports. These trip reports from the members here are very helpful. It's almost like you're there, going through the experience yourself.

I reccomend you to form your own opinion and try Princesas out, some fellas here have had great times here (myself included).

On a related note... tried out Sarahí "VIP" last saturday. The prices are great, they have a promotion: 2 chicas for 300 pesos for 20 minutes, or 400 pesos for 40 minutes, something like that. Went with one chica half hour for 200 pesos. her name was kenya, very petite morenita, grat tits, unbelievable firm ass, very nice soft skin, but kinda ugly.

Very passionate, GFE, very accomodating.

This place has worst rooms than genesis, but if you don't mind that you can save some money, and the lineup was great!, all the girls I saw were very doable, about six of them.

Xfactors
07-12-10, 16:51
(Quote from 7/7/10) Okay, I was going through some of my old notes, and wanted to post the following maps. Guys, I do NOT know if these MP's are still in business. If you go looking for the following MP's, realize they may no longer be in business. They are as follows: Sarahi. Obviously Genesis, which is shown with Sarahi, is still in business. These maps are based on old notes, which may no longer be accurate.
Quote from Papushko, "On a related note... tried out Sarahí "VIP" last saturday.This place has worst rooms than genesis, but if you don't mind that you can save some money, and the lineup was great!, all the girls I saw were very doable, about six of them."

Papushko, where is Sarahi VIP? I'm wondering if the map I posted on 7/7/10 of Sarahi is accurate? I've tried to find Sarahi, and haven't been able to find it. I didn't know it was called Sarahi VIP. I thought it was just Sarahi. I've walked out of Genesis, walked south on Montes de Oca, and haven't been able to find Sarahi.

Coyote79
07-12-10, 18:39
I didn't know it was called Sarahi VIP. I thought it was just Sarahi. I've walked out of Genesis, walked south on Montes de Oca, and haven't been able to find Sarahi.
You were so close!! It's on the corner of Oca & De La Raza, opposite side of the street from Genesis, on the second floor.

It's tiny. I don't know how six chicas could fit inside.

I thought it was closed down. I was there two years ago and there was only one ugly lady working.

Papushko
07-12-10, 18:48
You were so close!! It's on the corner of Oca & De La Raza, opposite side of the street from Genesis, on the second floor.

It's tiny. I don't know how six chicas could fit inside.

I thought it was closed down. I was there two years ago and there was only one ugly lady working.

FUKC!, sorry, I went to YARELI VIP... those fukin MP's, their names are very confusing, always girls names that don't even exist... YARELI is on ejército nacional, not walking distance from genesis really, or luxxor... the closest is ROMA's

Mark Of Zorro
07-12-10, 20:04
Yea, what is it with this *****? I have been there plenty of times when she is going off on Stuart or one of her fat boyfriends. I have had a few times when something goes wrong, once paid the money , the girl got made at madame and left and no refund for me. Veronica is back, really a little freak, bbbj, cim, no anal, bbfs....pretty cute too. The girls always seem to be in a bad mood.who wouldn't if you had to work for that *****. No has much fun as the past.what am I saying, what fun!

Kimbrough
07-12-10, 22:55
Quote Papushko, where is Sarahi VIP? I'm wondering if the map I posted on 7/7/10 of Sarahi is accurate? I've tried to find Sarahi, and haven't been able to find it. I didn't know it was called Sarahi VIP. I thought it was just Sarahi. I've walked out of Genesis, walked south on Montes de Oca, and haven't been able to find Sarahi.

Xfactor, The map I linked to does not have Sarahi VIp listed because I haven't read any trip reports for a very long time. I also though it was closed.
Has anyone been to Sarahi vip lately?

I was hoping with a map it would make things better and easier for us monger. I've been working on a Google map but for some reason nothing shows up when you google search "Juarez Massage Parlor" anyway google has photos to help with location. I'll post when complete.

Xfactors
07-12-10, 23:24
On a related note... tried out Sarahí "VIP" last saturday.
Kimbrough, I was referring to Papushko's post where he said he went to Sarahi VIP. He meant to say Yareli VIP. I'm thinking now that Sarahi is closed, and no longer in business. Below is a map of Yareli VIP. I guessing the price of Yareli VIP is around $40 for 1 hour.

Papushko says that the massage rooms in Yareli are worse than the massage rooms at Genesis. With that being said, I won't bother to even check out Yareli VIP.

I want to check out Sirenas, since they have nice massage rooms. For newbies here, Siluetas and Loryed have nice massage rooms. El Encanto massage rooms ain't bad....better than Genesis, and Felinas, which aren't very good either.

Kimbrough
07-13-10, 01:13
Xfactor, I understand, MP open and close all the time. It's hard to keep up. I didn't realize that Masajes Yareli reopen until I read it here a week or so ago.

Now I finished a Google map of the MP locations. It is similar to the other one except you can get street views to better help with locating the MP. I am a little worried that someone in Google world might find this as "Offensive Material" and take it down. Time will tale.

Google Map
http://bit.ly/9kcMMN
or
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=109595293032307991367.00048acd0bbaf9539b020&ll=31.74359,-106.463611&spn=0.000862,0.003484&t=h&z=19&iwloc=00048ad04ae570fedb34c&layer=c&cbll=31.743391,-106.463586&panoid=DTYubvktT2JBNXnY42OxJw&cbp=11,341.97,,0,

Wayfaring Map

Xfactors
07-13-10, 02:01
Now I finished a Google map of the MP locations. ]
Nice work on the Google map, Kimbrough.

I looked at the photo of Sarahi, and I was right there a couple of months ago, looking for this place, and didn't see any sign for Sarahi, so I'm guessing that Sarahi is permanently closed.

Kimbrough
07-13-10, 02:45
Thanks Xfactor, the google map came out better then I thought, the street view really help. I wonder if anyone with an iphone or another smart phone can access the map in Juarez? Happy mongering!

Coyote79
07-13-10, 04:01
Xfactor, I understand, MP open and close all the time. It's hard to keep up. I didn't realize that Masajes Yareli reopen until I read it here a week or so ago.

Now I finished a Google map of the MP locations. It is similar to the other one except you can get street views to better help with locating the MP. I am a little worried that someone in Google world might find this as "Offensive Material" and take it down. Time will tale.

Google Map
http://bit.ly/9kcMMN
or
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=109595293032307991367.00048acd0bbaf9539b020&ll=31.74359,-106.463611&spn=0.000862,0.003484&t=h&z=19&iwloc=00048ad04ae570fedb34c&layer=c&cbll=31.743391,-106.463586&panoid=DTYubvktT2JBNXnY42OxJw&cbp=11,341.97,,0,

Wayfaring Map
sweet dude thanks!!!

Pimpollo
07-13-10, 23:32
I reccomend you to form your own opinion and try Princesas out, some fellas here have had great times here (myself included).

On a related note. Tried out Sarahí "VIP" last Saturday. The prices are great, they have a promotion: 2 chicas for 300 pesos for 20 minutes, or 400 pesos for 40 minutes, something like that. Went with one chica half hour for 200 pesos. Her name was kenya, very petite morenita, grat tits, unbelievable firm ass, very nice soft skin, but kinda ugly.

Very passionate, GFE, very accomodating.

This place has worst rooms than genesis, but if you don't mind that you can save some money, and the lineup was great!, all the girls I saw were very doable, about six of them.Does she has a tatto , and where can I find her? Sarahi? Or yareli? Please give address.

Constellation
07-13-10, 23:37
Went to Luxxor last night around 7. Good selection. Stuart was not there but
Soraya was nice and had new girls there two very pretty and very thin and young. Went in with Adrianna, age 20 , tall athletic body, charge was $ 400 pesos for an hour but was in room for about 1 1/2 hours with no rush. GFE experience, began with DFk then great massage, a little DATY, BBBJ, but CFS, multiple postions, very passonate and willing to please. Did not pester me for upcharge or tip, gave her 200 pesos. After had champaign with Soraya, all in all , a good night, By the way, samatha is back, lost weight, but breast still great, looked great, wanted me to go in with her and another girl, but opted for the young one!

Sonic99
07-14-10, 00:17
Yea, what is it with this *****? I have been there plenty of times when she is going off on Stuart or one of her fat boyfriends. I have had a few times when something goes wrong, once paid the money , the girl got made at madame and left and no refund for me. Veronica is back, really a little freak, bbbj, cim, no anal, bbfs....pretty cute too. The girls always seem to be in a bad mood.who wouldn't if you had to work for that *****. No has much fun as the past.what am I saying, what fun!Just worried about the bbfs, cover it.

Xfactors
07-14-10, 09:22
Does she has a tatto , and where can I find her? Sarahi? Or yareli? Please give address.
She's at Yareli. Just look for my map of Yareli for location.

Xfactors
07-14-10, 09:26
Soraya was nice !
Uhmm, maybe she reads this board.

Papushko
07-14-10, 15:15
Does she has a tatto , and where can I find her? Sarahi? Or yareli? Please give address.

Yareli, sarahi is closed.

Yareli is on Av. Ejército Nacional, I don't know the number, but it is on a corner, approximately 400 meters west from lopez mateos

No, she does not havce a tattoo

Coyote79
07-16-10, 16:07
Hit Siluetas yesterday at about 3:30 pm.

Five ladies working. All looked like they were in their mid to late 20s. All were about a 7.

Chose Fabiola. She's 25 yo, she looks good but has some unusual body features, like a scare on her chest and a large overbite. Her body is thin but not athletic.

Had a great time with her! Girl was very eager to please!!

Anyway, I'd recommend going if you just need to bust a nut, but not if you're looking for a fantasy experience.

Cienega32
07-17-10, 05:18
http://www.diario.com.mx/nota.php?notaid=09afa13eb824ad8dfda8196a089cae0b

Google translation

It was a car bomb, the military expert confirms

Editors | 16-07-2010 | 12:20 | Local

The commander of the Fifth Military Zone, Eduardo Zarate, announced that already have some results of the survey conducted by car bomb exploded in the street yesterday September 16th that killed four people.

The car exploded last night on September 16th Avenue and Bolivia, in the center , leaving four dead and 11 wounded, and the closure of streets near the scene of the attack .

The commander explained that according to the survey , residues were found 10 kilos of explosive , apparently known as the C4, and the remains of a mobile device .

He said although so far not been determined exactly how detonated the vehicle and if it was rigged as a car bomb , so if you can determine is that the device was activated by calling a cell phone.

He said the survey continues to determine how the vehicle was crashed into the convoy of federal police , if someone was parked or was driving .

He confirmed that an agent of the Federal Police and one from the Municipal died, as a doctor and a rescuer of the Red Cross , while seven federal elements , three Red Cross paramedic and a cameraman for Channel 5 , were injured.

He said that the Attorney General of the Republic ( PGR ) is investigating the matter, and are supported by members of the Sedena and specialists in explosives. ( With information from Notimex )

Cienega32
07-17-10, 06:47
The story is that the blast was retaliation for the arrest of a La Linea leader - Jesus Armando Acosta Guerrero and also make mention of some of the bars he controls:

{copy&paste}

"According to the official statement, Jesus Armando Acosta is responsible for coordinating and running various activities related to organized crime , kidnappings , extortion , checkpoints , drug trafficking in the central area of Juarez and Anapra, "as well as bars of city as the ‘Arriba Chihuahua’, ‘V-Bar’, ‘Mirage’, ‘Club 16’, ‘Aristos’, ‘El Rodeo’ and ‘El Ghost’. " "

Sonic99
07-17-10, 08:32
The story is that the blast was retaliation for the arrest of a La Linea leader - Jesus Armando Acosta Guerrero and also make mention of some of the bars he controls:

{copy&paste}

"According to the official statement, Jesus Armando Acosta is responsible for coordinating and running various activities related to organized crime , kidnappings , extortion , checkpoints , drug trafficking in the central area of Juarez and Anapra, "as well as bars of city as the ‘Arriba Chihuahua’, ‘V-Bar’, ‘Mirage’, ‘Club 16’, ‘Aristos’, ‘El Rodeo’ and ‘El Ghost’. " "When I saw the location of the blast, it made me think twice. I was close to the Consulate shooting and now this report on the news makes me not want to go. It can happen anywhere. The girls keep telling me it is over exaggerated but man I think it is now one step up. Who know? Everyone has to evaluate their own risk. So close to Luxxor.

Heynowwassup
07-17-10, 18:21

{copy&paste}

... "as well as bars of city as ... ‘Aristos’, ‘El Rodeo’ and ‘El Ghost’. " "Aristos (Eduardos#2) is where the 8 dudes were gunned down a couple months ago. Guess I'll take this establishment off my list.

Palamides
07-17-10, 20:16
Hey guys,

I wasn't intending to take an arrogant tone with my last two posts. But I put in a lot of information hoping to generate some discussion on locations and strategy in the differnt mps. For those that have a minute please skim them over (I know there long) and give your feedback. I was particularly surprised that Genesis was closed last Saturday around 6:30 or so. But pleased I could catch the bus at the hospital and stop at either Luxxor (under new name) or walk down to Silujetas or Felinas or continue back to Cleopatras(where there was no action) and get down to Sirenas where I had yet another good time. Just trying to generate some discussion.

Thanks

Pal

Bbond
07-18-10, 21:20
Aristos (Eduardos#2) is where the 8 dudes were gunned down a couple months ago. Guess I'll take this establishment off my list.

If they are looking to kill someone, it don't matter where they find them, that is where they will kill them. Day or night, and literally anywhere.

Xfactors
07-19-10, 01:52
But I put in a lot of information hoping to generate some discussion on locations and strategy in the differnt mps. For those that have a minute please skim them over (I know there long) and give your feedback. Just trying to generate some discussion.

Thanks

Pal
Well, I enjoyed both post, and thanks for the trip reports. I wanted to comment on your strategy on catching the bus.

I noticed on Sirenas website, they say to catch a bus to Sirenas, after crossing the Santa Fe bridge, do the following, "Bus Directions: It's very easy to get here on the bus from downtown. Print out the map and note the intersection where Avenida Juárez dead ends into Ave. Vicente Guerrero. This is a major bus stop. The buses run from early in the morning to about 8:30-9:00 p.m. at night. Just wait for the Circunvalación bus, which is maroon color. Show the driver the map or tell him to let you off at Hermanos Escobar and Calle Panama. The trip will cost you all of 35 cents!"

Well, to catch that Circunvalacion bus, you have to walk down Juarez Ave, all the way to Guerrero. WTF? I want to be able to cross the Sante Fe bridge, and catch a bus going west on Ave. Malecon, then get off the bus on Panama, and walk south to Sirenas. That would save a lot of hassle from having to walk south on Juarez Ave, all the way to Guerrero, just to catch a bus to Sirenas. I don't know if you can catch a bus westbound on Ave. Malecon to get to Sirenas, and was surprised Sirenas website didn't explain how to do that.

Anyway, my next trip over to Juarez, I'm going to see if I can catch a westbound bus on Ave. Malecon, and get off on Panama, and walk south to Sirenas. I can then walk to El Encanto, then I'll walk to Siluetas, then Felinas, then Genesis. That will be my game plan.

I'm still nervous about checking out Cleopatra MP, since I'm wondering if this place is tied in with the drug cartels, like that Aristos night club.

It would also be interesting to see if I could catch a westbound bus on Ave. Malecon, and see if I could ride it all the way over to Loryed MP. These are things I'll be trying to figure out. Again, it saves having to walk all the way down Juarez, to get to Guerrero, just to catch the bus.

Clydesdale
07-19-10, 02:59
The commander explained that according to the survey , residues were found 10 kilos of explosive , apparently known as the C4, and the remains of a mobile device .

Maybe off subject, but that sounds like an exaggeration. I believe 10 kilos of C4 would have taken down some nearby buildings.
A couple weekends ago, 2 people were gunned down in a bar my GF and I occasionally visited for billiards, Coyotito. The MPs sound safer than the bars. Anyone ever had a couples massage in one of the MPs?

Heynowwassup
07-19-10, 03:15
The MPs sound safer than the bars.

About that, I once asked a provider at an MP if the owners pay the "mordida" and she said they do, most, if not all do. Kinda bums me out to know where my $$$ is going, but I try to be generous with a tip, hopefully it makes things easier for the chica who just gave me some stank (hopefully not too stinky). Anyway, I'd hate to be around when it's collection day.

Kimbrough
07-19-10, 03:19
Hi X-factors,

It's been two years but I caught a bus, (I think it was the circunvalación) on Ave. Malecon. The bus travels east towards Sirenas and Villa Mansport. I added the location to the google map. If I remember correctly it makes a right turn on Lerdo passing the Hotel Santa Fe then makes a left on to Tlaxcala. Once on Tlaxcala it is a straight shot to Hermanos Escobar.

You can stand infront of Sirenas and wait for the Circunvalacion back to the border. Happy Mongering!

Google Map: http://bit.ly/9kcMMN

Xfactors
07-19-10, 04:18
I want to be able to cross the Sante Fe bridge, and catch a bus going west on Ave. Malecon, then get off the bus on Panama, and walk south to Sirenas. Anyway, my next trip over to Juarez, I'm going to see if I can catch a westbound bus on Ave. Malecon, and get off on Panama, and walk south to Sirenas. It would also be interesting to see if I could catch a westbound bus on Ave. Malecon, and see if I could ride it all the way over to Loryed MP..
Okay guys, I hope you realize I misspoke here. I'm trying to catch an EASTBOUND bus, to get to Sirenas, not a WESTBOUND bus. I misspoke on my previous post.

Thanks Kimbrough for the assistance on catching the bus.

I'm just going to walk up and down Malecon, with a map, and ask people for assistance on where to catch the EASTBOUND bus on Malecon.

I have a side note, which is kind of funny. Every time I walk across the Stanton St. bridge, and start walking eastbound on Malecon, an 18 year old girl spots me, and comes running after me, to ask me for money. I always give her 50 cents to kind of get rid of her. I don't know why, but she dresses to look like a boy. (I think she sells newspapers, or something on the street there.) She's bilingual, and use to live in El Paso. She doesn't know I'm heading for MP's. (I once asked her how old she was, and she responded, "I'm 18, I'm a girl, but I dress to look like a boy.") I don't know what's up with that. She's slender, and I wouldn't mind banging this girl.

Next time I see her, I'll ask her about catching the eastbound bus, and if she can help me, I'll give her more than 50 cents. She's kind of nice. She always calls me, "Sir." It generates a lot of attention, when she runs down the street after me, calling for me. I don't even have to turn around to know what's up. I'm just thinking, "Oh Lord, here she comes." Everybody, including the soldiers in that area, are wondering, "What's going on here"? It's attention I don't need. She is kind of nice, though.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind asking her if she would like to have lunch with me. I would even pay her $10 to have lunch with me. It would be an interesting conversation, I bet. She thinks I'm a nice man, and has no idea I'm over there to buy snatch. I think she would be shocked to find that out. I don't think I'll tell her. I'll just tell her I'm sightseeing. I don't want to freak her out. If I do have lunch with her, I'll post a report.

Palamides
07-19-10, 06:08
Hi X-factors,

It's been two years but I caught a bus, (I think it was the circunvalación) on Ave. Malecon. The bus travels east towards Sirenas and Villa Mansport. I added the location to the google map. If I remember correctly it makes a right turn on Lerdo passing the Hotel Santa Fe then makes a left on to Tlaxcala. Once on Tlaxcala it is a straight shot to Hermanos Escobar.

You can stand infront of Sirenas and wait for the Circunvalacion back to the border. Happy Mongering!

Google Map: http://bit.ly/9kcMMNYou can also go down juarz avenue and catch this one at guerrero. I don't mind this because the bank I widraw pesos from (Santander) is at the end of juarez avenue. I can also walk up Juarez Avene and take a left at Tlaxcala and just catch the bus to hermanos escobar a straight shot and of course back to the border. It lets you off on francisco villa and you just walk over to juarez ave and home.

Kimbrough
07-20-10, 23:25
You can also go down juarz avenue and catch this one at guerrero. I don't mind this because the bank I widraw pesos from (Santander) is at the end of juarez avenue.

I also exchange dollars into peso while walking down to Juarez Ave. Its real lively down in this part of centro.

Heynowwassup
07-22-10, 19:26
Going into J-Town Friday (7/23) after work for a little MP accion if any of you F'ers want a ride. Can pick up near PDN bridge.

Mugroso
07-25-10, 17:49
Maybe off subject, but that sounds like an exaggeration. I believe 10 kilos of C4 would have taken down some nearby buildings.
A couple weekends ago, 2 people were gunned down in a bar my GF and I occasionally visited for billiards, Coyotito. The MPs sound safer than the bars. Anyone ever had a couples massage in one of the MPs?

I hear the explosive used was Tovex, used in mining. I don't know what the explosive qualities are in comparrison to C4.

Papushko
07-26-10, 22:29
Going into J-Town Friday (7/23) after work for a little MP accion if any of you F'ers want a ride. Can pick up near PDN bridge.

share your exerience!!!

Coyote79
07-27-10, 02:45
http://www.lq.com/lq/

I see my ATF here on Ave Ejercito National--it's very nice & safe.

$62.70 per night plus $25 taxi fee from all bridges.

Heynowwassup
07-28-10, 02:59
share your exerience!!!

Sorry, not much to report, don't wanna bore you guys. Went to my usual place Loryeds (I'm too much of a puss to try someplace new), chose a certain chica, the usual massage, CBJ, then sexy time, finish, shower, left. I swear one of these days I'll make it to Sirenas.