PDA

View Full Version : Ciudad Juarez

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Cienega32
10-25-10, 02:47
Queens is now a pile of rubble.

Clydesdale
10-25-10, 04:26
Clydesdale, your link in your post below is referring to a bar that use to be called Aristos. Anyone in this forum who wants more info on Aristos, just click on the search this thread button, and type in "Aristos." All mongers should STAY OUT of this place. Known drug gang members hang out at this place. All mongers should stay away!!! Another death at this place...not surprising.
I went there a couple of times when they first opened as the new Edoardo's. There were some hot chicas there - some real characters, but the vibe was apparent. It was not the place to be. I don't know why I went back a second time, other than some hotties. The interesting thing about the article was that the bar had closed and it was now a 'Casa de Citas'. I hadn't heard about that. That's why I was wondering if anyone had tried it. I haven't been around that part of town since Viejo Oeste got torched, even though there's some good MPs in the area.

Clydesdale
10-25-10, 04:56
Queens is now a pile of rubble.
I think we should have a wake. That was the last of the 4 by the same owner, Montaña, Año Nuevo, Las Vegas, and Queens. The building of Montaña was still there last time I went down Mariscal. Queens was one of the first clubs I frequented in Juarez, and home to many of the greats. Marilu is foremost in my mind. http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6126. That girl knew how to have a good time.

Cienega32
10-25-10, 05:23
I think we should have a wake. That was the last of the 4 by the same owner, Montaña, Año Nuevo, Las Vegas, and Queens. The building of Montaña was still there last time I went down Mariscal. Queens was one of the first clubs I frequented in Juarez, and home to many of the greats. Marilu is foremost in my mind. http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6126. That girl knew how to have a good time.

And yet, Virginia's - one of the first to close - till stands. Go figure...

That was where I had my one & only Marilu interlude - Virginia's. I think she was on the downside of things by that time but she was still a wild ride. She broke my d!ck that nite. Had junior just about out on the upstroke, slipped to the side when she came crashing down and BAM! The pain was brutal but she definitely tried to make up for it! She had a bit of the stank that nite but definitely fun. All her kid's names tats everywhere turned me off a bit tho'. I was there having beers with Mugroso, IIRC.

Clydesdale - is that Viejo Oeste the little, friendly bar that was a bit SE of Mercado Juarez and kind of like Papagayos?

Xfactors
10-25-10, 05:50
I really don't have any plans for anymore MongerPaloozas. Downtown is a very sad disappointment these days, so it would be embarassing to organize one.
Mugroso
The above was posted by Mugroso on 4/30/08.

This was before my time in El Paso. No more DreamingEagle, no more MongerPaloozas, no more Queens, Hollywood, etc,....things, they are a changing.

Cienega32
10-25-10, 18:48
The above was posted by Mugroso on 4/30/08.

This was before my time in El Paso. No more DreamingEagle, no more MongerPaloozas, no more Queens, Hollywood, etc,....things, they are a changing.

The Old World of El Centro was somewhere between a dream and a fantasy at some point. Good enough that it figured into my reasoning for moving to this area.

IMHO, It started going to hell when "Fatty Central" was no longer the only tonnage club on Mariscal and the talk began of a "Beautification Project" in El Centro...

Oct '06 had most of the bar managers and such talking about how the party would be over in about a year, the Green Lantern closed and in Nov '06, Virginia's closed and by Spring of '07, they started razing clubs - Irma's and Dia y Noche were the first to go.

Quite a shock when you walk thru Mariachi Plaza, anticipating another fun-filled day and see this:

Clydesdale
10-26-10, 01:26
Clydesdale - is that Viejo Oeste the little, friendly bar that was a bit SE of Mercado Juarez and kind of like Papagayos?
Viejo Oeste was on Jose Borunda a couple blocks west of Felinas and Silueta. It was almost all wood inside and done in an old west theme. Bartenders were nice looking, and sometimes you could hook up with an amateur.

Xfactors
10-26-10, 03:16
Viejo Oeste was on Jose Borunda a couple blocks west of Felinas and Silueta. It was almost all wood inside and done in an old west theme. Bartenders were nice looking, and sometimes you could hook up with an amateur.
Below is map, and old photo of Viejo Oeste Bar before it was torched.
http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7364162&lon=-106.4710271&z=17&l=0&m=h

Cienega32
10-27-10, 01:48
Thanks for the map, XFactors. That jogged my memory and looks to be the one I remember being mentioned long ago - I believe it was Clydesdale that did so.

I never did have a chance to visit but sounded like a nice pit stop for the walk over back then.

Illini333
10-27-10, 22:15
Heres the deal. Im going to El Paso and really want to go to Juarez while im there. Im a experienced traveler. What are the recommendations for going to Juarez. I have read over the forum and seems like all the girl clubs are basically closed but they have Massage Parlors. Can I get some recommendations on where to go, what to avoid, what time to come back by and how to get there. Also wouldnt mind going to some places that have regular girls but after reading this forum it seems like most places are dead. No nightlife. If im wrong please correct me. Thanks for the help guys.

Xfactors
10-28-10, 00:38
Heres the deal. Im going to El Paso and really want to go to Juarez while im there. Im a experienced traveler. What are the recommendations for going to Juarez. I have read over the forum and seems like all the girl clubs are basically closed but they have Massage Parlors. Can I get some recommendations on where to go, what to avoid, what time to come back by and how to get there. Also wouldnt mind going to some places that have regular girls but after reading this forum it seems like most places are dead. No nightlife. If im wrong please correct me. Thanks for the help guys.
Just read the forum. All of your questions are answered right here in the forum. Just read the forum.

Heynowwassup
10-28-10, 01:34

If interested in MPs, check out Kimbrough's MP database 7/07/10. Mu'fukka's brilliant.

Xfactors
10-28-10, 04:39
If interested in MPs, check out Kimbrough's MP database 7/07/10. Mu'fukka's brilliant.
Below is Kimbrough's post, and map. Nice map by Kimbrough.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=1041255#post1041255

http://www.wayfaring.com/maps/show/63768

Bbond
10-28-10, 05:58
Heres the deal. Im going to El Paso and really want to go to Juarez while im there. Im a experienced traveler.

An experienced traveler, would not ask the questions that you ask, this forum keeps one updated very well.

Kimbrough
10-28-10, 06:11
Since I have not been to Juarez in over two years I am glad I could contribute in some way I also made a google map of Ciudad Juarez MP Location with photos.

http://bit.ly/9kcMMN

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=109595293032307991367.00048acd0bbaf9539b020&ll=31.74359,-106.463611&spn=0.000862,0.003484&t=h&z=19&iwloc=00048ad04ae570fedb34c&layer=c&cbll=31.743391,-106.463586&panoid=DTYubvktT2JBNXnY42OxJw&cbp=11,341.97,,0,

Xfactors
10-28-10, 07:09
I have read over the forum... Can I get some recommendations on where to go, what to avoid, what time to come back by and how to get there.
It's obvious you haven't read very much of the forum, or you wouldn't be asking this.

Coyote79
10-28-10, 14:24
Venus had one older blond lady working.

Felinas had three big ladies working. One looked doable but I passed b/c in my experience the ladies look about 15 lbs heavier with their clothes off.

Siluetas had about five ladies working. None were doing it for me. I asked for Bety but no one knew who I was talking about.

Genesis had four ladies working. All were a little thick except Diana. Diana isn't a young hottie anymore but she still looks good. Paid her for two hours b/c otherwise she's kicking me out after 45 minutes.

Coyote79
10-28-10, 14:51
Juarez trip report for Fri, Oct. 22 Noon to 4:30PM

Ahem, well I hit Sirenas today, and all I can say is this....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wadTCIKrPrw ....crank up the volume guys....:D I had a great time there, and I think the "office politics" situation is resolved there. Sorry guys, but I won't be checking out Myra, at Loryed, or Bety at Siluetas. Play it again....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wadTCIKrPrw.... :D
ur "in love" with a provider?
u do realize this makes u a target of ridicule?

Xfactors
10-28-10, 17:13
Venus had one older blond lady working.

A $40 MP, and this is the best they can do? They're starting to sound like Cleopatras, a $40 MP joke, IMO.

Xfactors
10-28-10, 17:19
Well, maybe I'm "in lust," but I do "love" what she "rents" to me. It's kind of funny. If I was married to this girl, she probably wouldn't give it to me at all. "Not tonight, dear. I have a headache."

Mugroso
10-28-10, 19:26

Who said anything about ridicule? The only response to his post was you.

But for the sake of love and relationship. If anyone here finds someone they wish to have a deeper relationship with and possibly one day bring that special someone to the glourious U.S.A. to share our sweet air of freedom. Never, ever bring it up on a monger site. Go straight to visa journey dot com.

There are too many Capt Save-a-Hos and spiteful little peckers.

XFactor, enjoy the love in lust and lust in love. You don't need me to tell you how great it is.

Xfactors
10-28-10, 20:45
Who said anything about ridicule? The only response to his post was you.
XFactor, enjoy the love in lust and lust in love.
That's right Coyote79. I have tears streaming down my face, just thinking about how much my provider loves me. :D You're just jealous. :D

Coyote79
10-28-10, 23:39
That's right Coyote79. I have tears streaming down my face, just thinking about how much my provider loves me. :D You're just jealous. :D
the only person I'm jealous of is whomever is eating meatloaf with Arianny
http://www.missariannyceleste.com/advicecolumn#

Constellation
10-29-10, 04:47
Luxxor having halloween party on saturday.all day long...brisket etc. Chicas in costume, Soraya told me new price of 300 pesos for 30 minutes. Pic of new gal attached.

Commonglass
10-30-10, 04:27
She's smokin! Very nice.

Luxxor having halloween party on saturday.all day long...brisket etc. Chicas in costume, Soraya told me new price of 300 pesos for 30 minutes. Pic of new gal attached.

Illini333
10-30-10, 20:21
It's obvious you haven't read very much of the forum, or you wouldn't be asking this.

Your correct I have not read through the forum yet. I of course was planning on it before I go. I just like to get different peoples opinions before I start comparing.

Pimpollo
10-30-10, 20:27
Does anyone have a picture of samantha like this? (claudia's pic) or picture of the lineup for this 30 of OCt?

Luxxor having halloween party on saturday.all day long...brisket etc. Chicas in costume, Soraya told me new price of 300 pesos for 30 minutes. Pic of new gal attached.Does anyone have a picture of samantha like this? or picture of the lineup for this 30 of OCt?

Xfactors
10-30-10, 21:38
I plan on making a trip to Juarez this year but have some questions. I know its not as dangerous as they say it is on t.v. but how dangerous is it now? Would it be safe to be there at night?? Are there any regular night clubs where I can meet regular girls?? Are the non pro girls easy to meet?? What places are recommended? Are the strip clubs good?? I havent gone through the past post yet but do plan on it. Wanted to get a little head start from you guys. Thanks
Is it safe for you to go to regular clubs in Juarez? I looked over your post, and see you speak spanish. If you're a white guy, no, it's not safe for you to go to regular bars in Juarez at night. If you're hispanic, I think you would be okay.

You have traveled quite a bit. I see you're about 25 years old, and you seem to be looking for a girlfriend/wife. You should try going to Angeles City, in the Philippine Islands. Lots of slender, attractive girls there, looking for Americans to marry. After about a month there, you would probably have about 100 attractive girls you had met there, who would want to marry you. Take your pick.

There are girls in Juarez, who would probably like to marry an American, and move to the U.S., but I'm not sure where to find them. I guess the clubs.

Okay guys, if you're 25, and would like to meet an attractive girl in Juarez, who wants to marry an American, and move to the U.S., where would you go?

I'm guessing your time is limited in Juarez. This is what I would do, if I was in your shoes. I would go to Luxxor, and meet Soraya, the manager. http://www.luxxor-massage.com/ I would get with at least one of her girls, so that Soraya doesn't think you are wasting her time. I would leave my name, and email addy with Soraya, and tell her you are looking for a girlfriend/wife, from Juarez, to get to know better. Tell her if she knows anyone who is attractive, and wanting to possibly marry an American, to have them email you. Just tell Soraya you are busy, and don't have a lot of time to shop around. Maybe you could just slide Soraya a note, to this effect, on your way out of Luxxor MP. She would probably just tear it up, and toss it, but you never know for sure. Advise from Xfactors love and dating service.

I'm 57 years old, myself, and have no interest in finding a wife. I only look for hookers, myself, when I go to Juarez.

Xfactors
10-30-10, 22:41
There are girls in Juarez, who would probably like to marry an American, and move to the U.S., but I'm not sure where to find them. I guess the clubs.

Or maybe better yet, pick up a copy of the PM magazine, when you go to Juarez. Run a personal ad, in this magazine, stating that you are looking for a girlfriend/wife. You would probably get a lot of responses doing that.

Xfactors
10-31-10, 05:20
Illini333, below is what one blond 25 year old gringo had to say about Juarez, back on 9/23/04. This poster's name was New Bound, and after reading his post, below, I've never forgotten it. If you are a white guy, STAY OUT OF JUAREZ AT NIGHT. Just my thoughts. New Bound did think Juarez was a good place to find a girlfriend/wife.
After this incident, below, I don't think he ever returned to Juarez, again. Below is his post.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hi guys,

I had been living in El Paso for about 3 months, and visited Juarez practically everyday. I should have been posting the entire time but had computer problems.

Background info-- I'm in my mid-twenties, blond gringo. Average build, etc. I'm pretty tough ****** myself. I've done a good deal of traveling in South America, East Asia, and Eastern Europe with no problems.

When I first arrived in Juarez walking over the Santa Fe bridge I was very cautious. But, after a few days I was walking down many of the streets during the day.

Weeks later I was walking home from many of the MP's and disco's at night.

After two months of visiting Juarez I was meeting car loads of girls, jumping in, and going to some unknown chica's house in an unknown location for sex with four or five chicas whose names I had not yet learned. Very crazy and very fun. I'm not making this stuff up. Really.

Basically I was not using as much common sense as I always did in the past. I started to feel too safe in this city, and was using the wrong head to make decisions.

Last week I had some very bad luck.

I was simply walking down Juarez Ave at about 2am. I was not drunk, and simply alone walking towards El Paso. A motley gang of about 10 teenagers was walking towards me the other direction. No words we're exchanged. As they approached one pulled out a club and hit me in the head very hard. This occurred for no reason whatsoever. I did not see it coming. I stayed concious and on my feet. Suddenly I was in a fight for my life. These punks didn't want money, just a stupid fight for no reason. I put up a decent fight before the sewer rats ran off. I took a pretty good beating. My face looks like a slab of hamburger.

This incident made me realize I had been way to careless in Juarez the past two months. I actually may not monger in Juarez again, this incident simply scared me way to much. Well, I might, maybe. But I have already moved. I may return some day, maybe.

Guys, Juarez is mongering paradise, or a wonderful place to find a real girlfriend, or wife.

But I would argue from personal experience that this is the most dangerous city in Mexico per capita-- and don't forget it. I'm making this statistic up, I doubt if I'm correct, but it sounds good, and makes my point. Please be careful. Stupid things can happen down here, even if your simply walking down the street minding your own business. I learned that the hard way.

I hope this post will keep a few of you out of trouble.
have fun, but be smart and alert.

nb"

Illini333
10-31-10, 19:46
Thanks for the advice. It sounds like that guy had a hell of a time before he got attacked. Getting picked up by 5 girls and doing them all. Thats awesome. I have a feeling that the juarez of 2004 is totally different then the one now too. Im only going to go during the day. I dont want to risk it at night. It sounds like a ghost town at night now anyway. Thanks again

Vastator 33
11-01-10, 06:49
Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend me some massage parlor in juarez with a big ass white girl working in there?

Xfactors
11-01-10, 21:30
Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend me some massage parlor in juarez with a big ass white girl working in there?
Uhmm, well, a big ass white girl, ain't my type, but I did fuck one at Marisol MP, on 5/6/10 named Koran. Marylins MP seems to have nothing but big women working there.

For Mp's a little closer to the Santa Fe bridge, than the two I mentioned above, I would suggest checking out Genesis. They have about 8 girls there, and one, or two, might have that big ass you're looking for. Also El Encanto, Felinas, or Siluetas.

Lsat time I was in Loryed MP, about 6 months ago, they did have one big ass babe you might like, but she was hispanic, not white. She had that big ass, and seemed very nice. During the introductions at Loryed, she asked me for permission to suck my dick, to introduce herself to me. I gave her permission. It was a nice suck, but I didn't select her, because I'm not into big ass women. I liked her approach, though. :)

I guess my number one recommendation to you, would be to first check out Loryed MP, then Genesis. After that, El Encanto, than Siluetas. Good luck. I won't fight you for the big ass babes. You can have them. Have fun on your trip, and stay safe.

Xfactors
11-02-10, 09:20
"Ciudad Juarez has become one of the world's deadliest cities..." The article is below.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/11/01/mexico-americans-killed-separate-attacks-border-city/?test=latestnews

Mugroso
11-03-10, 00:21
"Ciudad Juarez has become one of the world's deadliest cities..." The article is below.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/11/01/mexico-americans-killed-separate-attacks-border-city/?test=latestnews

Whats the proper word to use here? Escalation or expansion? The narcos are running out of targets and it seems anyone can become a victim these days.

I saw a heart breaking story on TV today about an El Paso mother who allowed her 6 year old twins to visit their father in Juarez. Only one returned home alive and I believe the father is dead as well.

Anyone who still believes the narcos are only killing each other off is a fool.

The Filthy (Wheres my fucking flack jacket) One

Xfactors
11-03-10, 05:02
The narcos are running out of targets and it seems anyone can become a victim these days.
It's dangerous over there, but one might consider the odds. So far this year, 2000 murders, with a population of 1.5 million people in Juarez. I'm trying to remember my elementary school math, here. Uhmmm, 2000 divided by 1,500,000 = 0.00133. So this would equal 0.133 per cent? Is this correct?

So if you lived in Juarez this your, you would have had a 0.133 per cent chance of being murdered this year in Juarez? Is my math correct here? If not, maybe I need to go back to elementary school. :eek: Honestly guys, correct me if my math is incorrect here.

In other words, a little more than one tenth, of one percent chance of being murdered in Juarez this year, if you lived there. Is this correct?

Shit, with these low odds, next time I go over to Juarez, I'm going to shoot the bird, to every drug gang member I see over there. Fuck em. :D They can kiss my ass. :D

Heynowwassup
11-03-10, 05:29
Shit, with these low odds, next time I go over to Juarez, I'm going to shoot the bird, to every drug gang member I see over there. Fuck em. :D They can kiss my ass. :D

Go check out Aristo's/Eduardo's II and give us a report. :)

Xfactors
11-03-10, 07:18
... but one might consider the odds. So far this year, 2000 murders, with a population of 1.5 million people in Juarez.
I think another way of looking at this, is 2 out of every 1,500 people living in Juarez, have been murdered so far this year in Juarez. Or, you could call it 1, out of every 750 people. I don't mean to dwell on this. I'm just trying to figure out the odds here. There are 1,498, out of every 1500, or 749, out of every 750, still hanging in there.

At the current rate of murders, by the end of the year, it should be around 1 for every 625 people, to be murdered in Juarez, for this year. Or one out of every 228,125 people, on any given day. Okay, enough of this math shit.

Artisttyp
11-03-10, 21:38
I've been doing some RTFF on juarez. Details are laid out nicely thanks to people posting updated information. Thanks.

I am contemplating doing a trip to juarez culiacan and nuevo laredo. I've been searching the web for bus schedules leaving from either place but have had no luck in finding such info.

I assume there is a cross country bus terminal in juarez city like anyplace else in mexico. Would CJ to Culiacan then to NL and back to juarez make the most sense ? Can anyone tell me how long these trips would take and if 1st class bus service is available ?

This will be a combined mongering shopping photography trip.

* There is a motel 6 in el paso at reynolds street exit #23-a. Would this be considered close to the border and how much would a cab be to la linea ?

I would be crossing into juarez with 2 pieces of luggage and a knapsack. Should I expect any trouble from the american or mexican side? Are visas available at that point...santa fe bridge ?

I have no expectations. The border is fascinating to me and I want to see what it's all about. I have a rather extensive knowledge of tijuana but I want to see the texas side.

My budget for hotel rooms would be in the $30/40 range in all these places. Do I need to worry about having a heater ?

Thank you for your time. I make an effort to write trip reports.

Thanks

Heynowwassup
11-04-10, 00:54
I've been doing some RTFF on juarez. Details are laid out nicely thanks to people posting updated information. Thanks.

I am contemplating doing a trip to juarez culiacan and nuevo laredo. I've been searching the web for bus schedules leaving from either place but have had no luck in finding such info.

I assume there is a cross country bus terminal in juarez city like anyplace else in mexico. Would CJ to Culiacan then to NL and back to juarez make the most sense ? Can anyone tell me how long these trips would take and if 1st class bus service is available ?

This will be a combined mongering shopping photography trip.

* There is a motel 6 in el paso at reynolds street exit #23-a. Would this be considered close to the border and how much would a cab be to la linea ?

I would be crossing into juarez with 2 pieces of luggage and a knapsack. Should I expect any trouble from the american or mexican side? Are visas available at that point...santa fe bridge ?

I have no expectations. The border is fascinating to me and I want to see what it's all about. I have a rather extensive knowledge of tijuana but I want to see the texas side.

My budget for hotel rooms would be in the $30/40 range in all these places. Do I need to worry about having a heater ?

Thank you for your time. I make an effort to write trip reports.

Thanks

I've traveled a bit by bus in Mexico and it was a fun time. Went to Hermosillo last year, didn't monger though.

The Central de Camiones (Juarez Bus Terminal) is in south central Juarez, off of Carrera Panamericana. From Cordova (free) bridge, haggle with a taxi to take you for $5.00. About 15-20 minutes south of the bridge, depending on traffic.

There are many buslines with departures all the time 24/7 in all directions.

Try this for starters:
http://www.estrellablanca.com.mx

Going to Culiacan, that's a shitload of a drive, you'll prolly be on bus for a full 18-24 hours. Bus stops in every city.
Hope this helps.

Swizzzle
11-04-10, 01:07
At the current rate of murders, by the end of the year, it should be around 1 for every 625 people, to be murdered in Juarez, for this year. Or one out of every 228,125 people, on any given day. Okay, enough of this math shit.
I like to think in terms of statistics, too, Xfactors, and of course assume the time of day, amount of time spent there, familiarity with the area, and general ability not to make yourself a target for anyone's animosity factor in as well. I think the odds are still acceptable as long as you don't act like an arrogant American, go during the day, and get out quickly.

Artisttyp
11-04-10, 01:20
I've traveled a bit by bus in Mexico and it was a fun time. Went to Hermosillo last year, didn't monger though.

The Central de Camiones (Juarez Bus Terminal) is in south central Juarez, off of Carrera Panamericana. From Cordova (free) bridge, haggle with a taxi to take you for $5.00. About 15-20 minutes south of the bridge, depending on traffic.

There are many buslines with departures all the time 24/7 in all directions.

Try this for starters:
http://www.estrellablanca.com.mx

Going to Culiacan, that's a shitload of a drive, you'll prolly be on bus for a full 18-24 hours. Bus stops in every city.
Hope this helps.

Thanks. I had no idea sinaloa was so far from juarez. Do you have any idea how far NL is from juarez ?

Thanks

I just found out that juarez to nuevo laredo is 500+ miles and juarez to culiacan is 300+ miles. So juarez to NL is over 18-24 hrs on a bus ? I don't drive where I live so nothing makes sense to me.

Xfactors
11-04-10, 02:43
Juarez trip report, Wed, Nov 3rd , 3:30pm to 6:15pm

I went to Juarez today, with a friend of mine. We walked around the cathedral area some, and then I showed him some MP’s. We got on the Linea 8A bus, in front of the Americana Dental Center, and got off at the Oxxo store on Costa Rica.

We walked about 20 feet, and I spotted a cop car. I said to my friend, “Oh fuck.” Sure enough, these crooked cops made the block, and came back around to rob us. They got me for $5, and didn’t get anything off my friend. I had more money hidden on me, and these 3 slimy cops, that were in this cop car, didn’t find it on me. They let us go, and we walked on to Sirenas.

I introduced my friend to the owner, and to Jessica, Jacinia, and Diana. My friend liked Jacinia. There may have been a 4th girl there, I don’t remember. Anyway, my friend and I proceeded on to El Encanto MP. El Encanto had 4 babes working there, if I remember correctly, and one of them I liked a lot. Very slender, and nice.

As we all know here in this forum, I’m currently “in love” with a provider over in Juarez, so I probably won’t be getting with this slender babe at El Encanto, but I thought she was hot.

My friend and I walked on over to Siluetas, and they had I believe 4 babes there, at the time. They didn’t look bad. We then headed over to Felinas. I think there were 2 babes there at the time. I wasn’t impressed with them.

My friend and I then headed to Luxxor. One of the girls gave us a tour of Luxxor, and then Stuart drove us back to the bridge. First time I have met Stuart, and he seemed very nice. Stuart is a sharp guy. He’s fluent in both Spanish, and English. He looks like he could work in a bank, or be an attorney, or something. He’s very professional.

My friend and I made it back across to El Paso, with no further hassle from the crooked cops over there.

All in all, it was a fun trip, except for the part with the crooked cops. Fuck those assholes.

Xfactors
11-04-10, 08:15
My top 3 MP's are as follows:

1. Sirenas-$30 per hour http://sirena-massage.com/
2. El Encanto-$30 per hour
3. Siluetas-$30 per hour

These are my top 3, and I'm ranking them in that order.

Next on my list would be Loryed-$30 per hour.

The above MP's, are probably the only MP's I will ever do business with.

Next on my list, would be Genesis-$30 per hour, then Felinas-$30 per hour. I don't really like these 2 MP's, because their massage rooms are crappy, IMO.

Luxxor is an upper scale $40 per hour MP. It's an upper scale facility, and I can see why they charge an extra $10 per hour for their service. I do NOT view this extra charge as a rip off, on their part. For guys that may prefer an upper scale type of facility, Luxxor might be their best bet. http://www.luxxor-massage.com/

Just my thoughts.

Heynowwassup
11-05-10, 01:37
Thanks. I had no idea sinaloa was so far from juarez. Do you have any idea how far NL is from juarez ?

Thanks

I just found out that juarez to nuevo laredo is 500+ miles and juarez to culiacan is 300+ miles. So juarez to NL is over 18-24 hrs on a bus ? I don't drive where I live so nothing makes sense to me.

Could be right. There is no direct route between those cities as there is a mountain range between the west coast of Mexico (Culiacan) and the rest of the country, so gotta go around, scenic though. And between Jrz. and NL, looks like gotta go down to Torreon then Monterrey then NL. One long-ass trip.

Artisttyp
11-05-10, 03:47
Could be right. There is no direct route between those cities as there is a mountain range between the west coast of Mexico (Culiacan) and the rest of the country, so gotta go around, scenic though. And between Jrz. and NL, looks like gotta go down to Torreon then Monterrey then NL. One long-ass trip.

Yes you are correct. That might be an issue with me. As far as I know I would need to go to chihuahua then to mochis to get to culiacan. Then probably torreon to moneterry to get to NL.

I was hoping I could arrive in juarez and have decent access to other border towns.

Juarez would interest me but as far as I get from RTFF it's all about the MP's in the day then nothing goes on at night. I could only do a few days of that. I like tijuana and was hoping to find another border town I could alternate it with.

Thank you for your response.

Clydesdale
11-05-10, 04:18
Yes you are correct. That might be an issue with me. As far as I know I would need to go to chihuahua then to mochis to get to culiacan. Then probably torreon to moneterry to get to NL.

I was hoping I could arrive in juarez and have decent access to other border towns.

Juarez would interest me but as far as I get from RTFF it's all about the MP's in the day then nothing goes on at night. I could only do a few days of that. I like tijuana and was hoping to find another border town I could alternate it with.

Thank you for your response.
Here's a link with Mexican bus schedules: http://thebusschedule.com/mx/. If you're thinking of riding the bus through Mexico, why not check out some interior towns rather than just border towns. Chihuahua is less than 5 hours from Juarez by bus and you can find some mongering action if you speak a little Spanish or are willing to pay a guide. You do need a permit to travel more than 25 miles from the border. They're only about $10, and take a few minutes to get at the customs stations near the border. You have to pay at a bank separate from the customs station - something to consider for Sundays and holidays. As far as border towns, the most efficient way to tour them would be by U.S. bus, even though U.S. service sucks by comparison. As of a year ago Nogales still had nightlife. Check that forum to see if that's still the case.

Coyote79
11-05-10, 04:20
Brianna is one and the same. I didn't agree with everything that Member#2479 said, but he found some useful gems that I thoroughly enjoyed. I miss his contributions.

Xfactors: Brianna got dressed after the first pop. I asked her to leave politely, but it was the first time that I ever asked a girl to leave early. Maybe it was just bad chemistry.
I saw her today. I would agree with everything Member#2479 & Commonglass have posted about her.

She's about 5'8", "C" cup, dark hair, light skin, looks about 20 years old.
Nice body & very pretty.

She's not a clock watcher, but she's not a GFE either. I offered her very generous tips for extras, and she always said "no" to any offer I made.

100 dlls for an hour. Not 1000 pesos--100 dlls. Plus the monger has to pay for the motel room.

Artisttyp
11-05-10, 04:34
Here's a link with Mexican bus schedules: http://thebusschedule.com/mx/. If you're thinking of riding the bus through Mexico, why not check out some interior towns rather than just border towns. Chihuahua is less than 5 hours from Juarez by bus and you can find some mongering action if you speak a little Spanish or are willing to pay a guide. You do need a permit to travel more than 25 miles from the border. They're only about $10, and take a few minutes to get at the customs stations near the border. You have to pay at a bank separate from the customs station - something to consider for Sundays and holidays. As far as border towns, the most efficient way to tour them would be by U.S. bus, even though U.S. service sucks by comparison. As of a year ago Nogales still had nightlife. Check that forum to see if that's still the case.

This is good advice. I just looked at the greyhound schedule and it's filled with stops before it get to laredo texas...16hrs roughly.

I was thinking about chihuahua and photographing copper canyon....maybe take a ride on "chepe" the train. However there really isn't much on chihuahua here. I assume it's one of those "every town in mexico has a brothel" situations ? Is there anything distinct about mongering there like good SW areas compounds etc ?

My timing might be a little off. I am looking at DEC 1 - DEC 22 roughly. I would be concerned about showing up places without a reservation.

Still working....thank you and everybody else for their input.

Artisttyp

Papushko
11-05-10, 15:33
I saw her today. I would agree with everything Member#2479 & Commonglass have posted about her.

She's about 5'8", "C" cup, dark hair, light skin, looks about 20 years old.
Nice body & very pretty.

She's not a clock watcher, but she's not a GFE either. I offered her very generous tips for extras, and she always said "no" to any offer I made.

100 dlls for an hour. Not 1000 pesos--100 dlls. Plus the monger has to pay for the motel room.

Was she worth the 100 bucks? Does she have a bad attitude?

Coyote79
11-05-10, 15:55
Was she worth the 100 bucks? Does she have a bad attitude?
if you don't need gfe she's worth it.
she doesn't neogotiate for extras--she doesn't seem interested in money

Xfactors
11-05-10, 16:22
if you don't need gfe she's worth it.
she doesn't neogotiate for extras--she doesn't seem interested in money
Member 2479 said she worked as a stripper on the weekends. He said she charged up to 5000 pesos to get with a customer. Below is a quote from Member 2479.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"She is a jackpot becasuse she charges $1, 200 on the PM newpapaer but she told me she also works at Jokers as a stripper on weeends, an there she charges up to $5, 000 yes she is that beautifull

And by calling her from the newpapers you basicaly fucking a high end Jokers Stripper at a discount call girl price.

When I was with her the phone kept ringing off the hook wich means she is very popular,"

Clydesdale
11-05-10, 16:36
http://www.diario.com.mx/notas.php?f=2010/11/05&id=5900206101c7082d3ff81b91740885a2

Clydesdale
11-05-10, 16:43
I was thinking about chihuahua and photographing copper canyon....maybe take a ride on "chepe" the train. However there really isn't much on chihuahua here. I assume it's one of those "every town in mexico has a brothel" situations ? Is there anything distinct about mongering there like good SW areas compounds etc ?

My timing might be a little off. I am looking at DEC 1 - DEC 22 roughly. I would be concerned about showing up places without a reservation.

Artisttyp
The first couple of weeks would be low season. Towards the end is holiday season and you might need reservations even on the bus. Copper canyon has a new aerial tram that might be fun. If I had that much time I would hit the coast. Mazatlan or Puerto Vallarta are about a day's ride from Juarez.

Jrzmong
11-05-10, 17:31
You can get GFE from her with subsequent visits she is very cold in your first visit, I wish I could see her again but then she kind of threaten my with death because of her nude picture.

Artisttyp
11-05-10, 18:06
The first couple of weeks would be low season. Towards the end is holiday season and you might need reservations even on the bus. Copper canyon has a new aerial tram that might be fun. If I had that much time I would hit the coast. Mazatlan or Puerto Vallarta are about a day's ride from Juarez. Many thanks. I went with guatemala city instead but eventually I would like to visit Juarez and Copper Canyon.

Xfactors
11-05-10, 18:37
You can get GFE from her with subsequent visits she is very cold in your first visit, I wish I could see her again but then she kind of threaten my with death because of her nude picture.
Is this the return of Member #2479??? :D Jrzmong=Member #2479??? :D Just wondering, myself. Same writing style. She kind of threatened him with death, over the nude photo. How many guys is she pissed off at, over a nude photo? I'm thinking Jrzmong is Member #2479.

I wonder what "Detective" Mugroso thinks on this???:D Our "beloved" Member #2479 may have returned here. Just wondering.??? "Detective" Bbond??? :D Any thoughts on this???

I'm thinking Member #2479 just couldn't stay away. He's wondering what the rest of us are doing. :D

Papushko
11-05-10, 19:18
Trip Report

Sirenas

Like Coyote79, I'm in Juarez for quality not quantity. I date 7s and 8s in my civilian life. I found Jessica and Diana to be in the 5-6 range. I took Karen, 22 years old and a 7 in appearance. $400 pesos for completo with BBBJ for an extra $10. An ok experience, but not worth repeating.

Loryeds

This place is right behind the Sorianas, but hard to find only because they don't have a sign on the door. All the girls were 4-6s. Pass.

Ysel @ www.foxyjuarez.com

Rigo, the proprietor, speaks good english and was easy to work with. The first night, he sent over my first choice girl, Ysel. She's a 19 years old morena with large muscular legs and a natural C cup. She's a solid 9 in my book. She was very shy and teenage-like and insisted on turning out the lights. Still, performance was VERY good after she warmed up. YMMV. She was my best in Juarez so far. $100.

Brianna @ www.foxyjuarez.com

The second night, Rigo strongly suggested that I try Member#2479's favorite, Brianna. Brianna is a 19 year old with white skin, a beautiful ass and B cups. Also a 9 in my book. Brianna seemed much more professional than Ysel, but not as sweet or open-minded. She required a CBJ, which is a disappointment in this price range. She smoked a cigarette at the beginning of the session and the end. She was fairly quiet and uninteresting. I finished, but asked her to leave early because she bored me. She wasn't offensive, but I will not repeat with her. $100.

I have to report I went with Ysel a couple of days ago, but I differ from commonglass, she does have nice legs and ass, but definetly not the best ass I've seen. Her tits are large but it's because she has a kid, so they are soggy, not nice at all.

She is indeed very shy, so shy she refused to undress, she only did it when she was under the covers, and insisted to have no light whatsoever. She is so shy it's very annoying having sex with her arms and legs crossed so you don't see her boobs or crotch, she is VERY self-conscious about her body, and as a monger, it cuts your experience short. Unless you enjoy having sex in pitch-black darkness (and maybe end up fukcing the mattress), would not recommend.

OhhH!, and I almost forgot, she was VERY smelly down there, the stench from my fingers and crotch lasted 2 days, even after 5 or 6 showers. The motel had 2 towels, she used one before the deed and one after, leaving me with no clean towels for me, I had to air-dry, could not risk having that foul smell on my body

Overall I would NOT recommend her, would definetly not repeat, not worth the 1000 pesos, maybe 500 but that's it.

Xfactors
11-05-10, 19:48
OhhH!, and I almost forgot, she was VERY smelly down there, the stench from my fingers and crotch lasted 2 days, even after 5 or 6 showers.
Whoops, that's a pretty good indication she has some kind of STD. That's also a good indication she's not very bright. Being in the sex provider business, she should keep a close eye, and smell test, on her pussy. The first indication of foul odor, she should go to the doctor. She probably just doesn't give a shit. Ysel,...,she's a good one to avoid.

This is a bummer. You pay 1000 pesos to this place, http://www.foxyjuarez.com/, and you end up with some babe with a smelly pussy. That ain't no good.

Coyote79
11-05-10, 21:13
I have to report I went with Ysel a couple of days ago, but I differ from commonglass, she does have nice legs and ass, but definetly not the best ass I've seen. Her tits are large but it's because she has a kid, so they are soggy, not nice at all.

She is indeed very shy, so shy she refused to undress, she only did it when she was under the covers, and insisted to have no light whatsoever. She is so shy it's very annoying having sex with her arms and legs crossed so you don't see her boobs or crotch, she is VERY self-conscious about her body, and as a monger, it cuts your experience short. Unless you enjoy having sex in pitch-black darkness (and maybe end up fukcing the mattress), would not recommend.

OhhH!, and I almost forgot, she was VERY smelly down there, the stench from my fingers and crotch lasted 2 days, even after 5 or 6 showers. The motel had 2 towels, she used one before the deed and one after, leaving me with no clean towels for me, I had to air-dry, could not risk having that foul smell on my body

Overall I would NOT recommend her, would definetly not repeat, not worth the 1000 pesos, maybe 500 but that's it.
that is some funny shit!

Xfactors
11-06-10, 00:24

Maybe she's shy, because she didn't want you to see a nasty discharge coming out of her snatch. Makes you wonder.

Doubt98
11-07-10, 13:45
I will be within an hour or so of Juarez next Sunday afternoon. What is the best options from 3 to 7 that afternoon? Are all the MP's open?

Heynowwassup
11-07-10, 15:57
I will be within an hour or so of Juarez next Sunday afternoon. What is the best options from 3 to 7 that afternoon? Are all the MP's open?

The only MP I'm aware open Sundays is Siluetas, on Jose Borunda & Honduras, the rest are pretty much closed.

Swizzzle
11-07-10, 16:15
"I will be within an hour or so of Juarez next Sunday afternoon. What is the best options from 3 to 7 that afternoon? Are all the MP's open?"

I am looking at an ad in PM for Luxxor and Venus that reads that their hours on Sunday are 10a-7p. I would not depend on that, though. Call first.

Cienega32
11-08-10, 02:26
The Filthy (Wheres my fucking flack jacket) One

Speaking of flak-jacks, I had the most intense and realistic dream that I've ever had last nite. Basic end of story was that the Military more or less turned on everyone and was shooting on sight. Two helicopters were strafing the shit out of the streets and we were all running for cover with strings of bullet craters opening up on the walls and ground while trying to get back over the border. This was movie-real stuff and woke my ass up in a sweat.

The damnedest thing is I've been in FLA for a week and a half with no thoughts of the Cd.

Kooky...

Old Scool
11-11-10, 02:41
Queens is now a pile of rubble.Does anyone know if they or their chicas moved elsewhere?

Commonglass
11-12-10, 03:49
Sorry, friend. That's the essence of YMMV. She opened up to me quite nicely and I didn't notice a smell.

Xfactors
11-13-10, 19:49
Well, I'm glad I didn't hook up with this escort in Juarez.

"Gunmen Torch Kidnapping Suspect’s House"

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2010/11/gunmen-torch-kidnapping-suspects-house.html

http://www.slide.com/r/vdMjqvqT5j9AGXDpiZUDpygjjdCTJTu4?map=2&cy=ms

http://www.myspace.com/euniii

Doubt98
11-13-10, 20:55
Is there any other options other than the MP's on a Sunday afternoon? Lipstick? or San Souci? or?

My Freedom
11-14-10, 00:58
On a Sunday afternoon from 3-7..I would check out some bars on Av. Juarez. Strictly a crap shoot, but the Don Felix may have a provider or two, as well as the Bombin Bar, which sits below the Bombin Hotel. Also, the Condessa Hotel, a few blocks further up, and to the left, may have something.

With decent Spanish, you could look around the market area, close to the cathedral, walk around La Paz Street, and the street behind it. Some gals, who sell chewing gum on the streets, on Av. Juarez, and in the market area, use selling gum as a front to their trade as well.

If you are careful, walk over by the gym area, around the Club 4-10, and the Rio De Janerio Hotel, and they usually have something going on. But carry your bigger money bills in a hidden place, as the fine police "officers" of the city like to frisk americanos. Good luck.

Xfactors
11-17-10, 15:04
Trip Report

Sirenas

Like Coyote79, I'm in Juarez for quality not quantity. I date 7s and 8s in my civilian life. I found Jessica and Diana to be in the 5-6 range. I took Karen, 22 years old and a 7 in appearance. $400 pesos for completo with BBBJ for an extra $10. An ok experience, but not worth repeating.

Loryeds

This place is right behind the Sorianas, but hard to find only because they don't have a sign on the door. All the girls were 4-6s. Pass.

Ysel @ www.foxyjuarez.com

Rigo, the proprietor, speaks good english and was easy to work with. The first night, he sent over my first choice girl, Ysel. She's a 19 years old morena with large muscular legs and a natural C cup. She's a solid 9 in my book. She was very shy and teenage-like and insisted on turning out the lights. Still, performance was VERY good after she warmed up. YMMV. She was my best in Juarez so far. $100.

Brianna @ www.foxyjuarez.com

The second night, Rigo strongly suggested that I try Member#2479's favorite, Brianna. Brianna is a 19 year old with white skin, a beautiful ass and B cups. Also a 9 in my book. Brianna seemed much more professional than Ysel, but not as sweet or open-minded. She required a CBJ, which is a disappointment in this price range. She smoked a cigarette at the beginning of the session and the end. She was fairly quiet and uninteresting. I finished, but asked her to leave early because she bored me. She wasn't offensive, but I will not repeat with her. $100.
On your next trip, I would suggest you check out El Encanto, which is a couple of blocks east of Sirenas, and then check out Luxxor, after you first check out El Encanto. I saw one a couple of weeks ago at El Encanto I bet you would like. I didn't catch her name, but I thought she was hot. Price is $30/hr at El Encanto, and $40/hr at Luxxor.

Constellation
11-17-10, 22:25
Two new sweeties at Luxxor, cousins, ages 21 and 18. Went in with both, the 21 yr old Kimberly was great, but the 18 yr old, Joselyn was, well. Unbelievable! Skinny. Had been drinking for several hours, almost ripped my clothes off once in the VIP room. Started with BBBJ, DATY, cowgirl, and multiple positions, mucho GFE with dfk thru out. Ended with anal. Damage was $ 40 with a $ 40 tip (yes, I know its alot but well worth it) hope these two stay. Both had super attitudes. Both are very pretty. I am attaching a pic of Joselyn. Sorry she has clothes on.

Bobbybjack
11-18-10, 20:59
Two new sweeties at Luxxor, cousins, ages 21 and 18. Went in with both, the 21 yr old Kimberly was great, but the 18 yr old, Joselyn was, well. Unbelievable! Skinny. Had been drinking for several hours, almost ripped my clothes off once in the VIP room. Started with BBBJ, DATY, cowgirl, and multiple positions, mucho GFE with dfk thru out. Ended with anal. Damage was $ 40 with a $ 40 tip (yes, I know its alot but well worth it) hope these two stay. Both had super attitudes. Both are very pretty. I am attaching a pic of Joselyn. Sorry she has clothes on.Wow this sounds like a good time. I am going to visit this weekend. The only place I ever found doable girls was at Jokers. But its too dangerous too go. I have been spoiled over the years from going to Paraguay and Argentina. By the way guys, if you ever make it to Paraguay the massage parlor scene is similar to Juarez. Except for two things

1) Its Safe

2) The girls are way hotter (Probably like 5-10 times hotter)

Cheaper too. About $25 for an hour.

Constellation
11-19-10, 01:10
THis is Kimberly of Luxxor, see my previous post.

Pimpollo
11-19-10, 04:10
I like big boob girls. Have you seen Samantha, I went 3 times and I had no luck finding her. I'm bored of genesis girls any suggestion of big boob girls? Any name?

Two new sweeties at Luxxor, cousins, ages 21 and 18. Went in with both, the 21 yr old Kimberly was great, but the 18 yr old, Joselyn was, well. Unbelievable! Skinny. Had been drinking for several hours, almost ripped my clothes off once in the VIP room. Started with BBBJ, DATY, cowgirl, and multiple positions, mucho GFE with dfk thru out. Ended with anal. Damage was $ 40 with a $ 40 tip (yes, I know its alot but well worth it) hope these two stay. Both had super attitudes. Both are very pretty. I am attaching a pic of Joselyn. Sorry she has clothes on.

Cienega32
11-19-10, 05:39
Burrito Alley - gone.

Xfactors
11-19-10, 14:08
I like big boob girls. Have you seen Samantha, I went 3 times and I had no luck finding her. I'm bored of genesis girls any suggestion of big boob girls? Any name?
You might want to check out El Encanto. They had 5 girls there, when I went there 2 weeks ago. I don't recall if any had big boobs. I never notice that, since I'm a leg and ass guy. Sirenas is 2 blocks away, if you don't like anyone at El Encanto. Both are $30/hr. Both have better massage rooms than Genesis.

If you're still not happy with the selection, I would check out Siluetas, then Loryed, both $30/hr. Both of these have better massage rooms than Genesis.

Felinas, $30/hr, is a block away from Siluetas, but the selection usually isn't very good at Felinas, plus the massage rooms suck there.

If any guys here are wondering where the places are at, just hit the "search this thread" button, and type in the name of the massage parlor. You will find lots of post related to these places, along with maps and photos of all these massage parlors.

Xfactors
11-19-10, 14:31
I have been spoiled over the years from going to Paraguay and Argentina.
The guy who runs this ISG website, Jackson, lives in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=-34.6332079&lon=-58.3154297&z=4&l=0&m=h

Mugroso
11-19-10, 18:10
In regards to searching for big boobies...

I am an ass man but whenever I'm in the mood to slap some titties, big boobs are no where to be found.

Brisa at Luxxor had some big fucking titties. Is she still there?

Papushko
11-19-10, 23:49

Try Roma's, there's a girl with very large firm boobs (Don't remember her name, but you can find her in the afternoon). Her legs/ass are not nice, but if you just want to drown in a pair of boobs she's your girl, she knows her tits are her nice assets and she's happy to please you with them

Coyote79
11-20-10, 01:58
wow I would do anything to hook up with Joselyn

Coyote79
11-20-10, 02:01
You might want to check out El Encanto. They had 5 girls there, when I went there 2 weeks ago. I don't recall if any had big boobs. I never notice that, since I'm a leg and ass guy. Sirenas is 2 blocks away, if you don't like anyone at El Encanto. Both are $30/hr. Both have better massage rooms than Genesis.

El Encanto actually has attrative girls?
I mean girls that are under both (1) 25 years AND (2) 130 lbs?

Coyote79
11-20-10, 02:05
Speaking of flak-jacks, I had the most intense and realistic dream that I've ever had last nite. Basic end of story was that the Military more or less turned on everyone and was shooting on sight. Two helicopters were strafing the shit out of the streets and we were all running for cover with strings of bullet craters opening up on the walls and ground while trying to get back over the border. This was movie-real stuff and woke my ass up in a sweat.

The damnedest thing is I've been in FLA for a week and a half with no thoughts of the Cd.

Kooky...
that's what happens when you fall asleep watching the Spike channel

Coyote79
11-20-10, 02:13
I was surprised you got so much feedback, so let me try to find my type.

Fellow mongers, any suggestions about finding young, petite chicas?
I'd like a girl who's under 24 years, under 125 lbs, and under 5'4" tall.

I'm willing to pay extra--I go to J-town to live out my fantasies, not count pennies. It may not be the smartest attitude, but it's mine :-)

Unboncoit
11-20-10, 03:35
Look any better?

Mugroso
11-20-10, 09:39
I go to J-town to live out my fantasies, not count pennies.

You are right, the difference between a 30 dollar MP and a 40 dollar MP is 10 bucks. Not really a bank breaker. I remember way back when a couple MPs charged 50 bucks. I'm glad that never caught on.

Gallo Ingles
11-20-10, 13:48
You are right, the difference between a 30 dollar MP and a 40 dollar MP is 10 bucks. -

I am with you M. Although great value can be had in Juarez, especially for the fearless few who are still going there, I believe that you usually "get what you pay for."

Xfactors
11-20-10, 14:46
I am with you M. Although great value can be had in Juarez, especially for the fearless few who are still going there, I believe that you usually "get what you pay for."
I respectfully disagree that you usually "get what you pay for." Go check out Cleopatra MP, and look at the "beauties" you get there for $40/hr. Try not to throw up, after looking at the babes they got working there at Cleo's.

I've read several reports from mongers here who went to Venus, ($40/hr) and got shitty service. Some guys here have reported that they got shitty service at Luxxor, ($40/hr.)

For $30/hr, I've gotten shitty service at Romas, Marisol, Felinas. For $30/hr, I've gotten great service at Sirenas. For $30/hr, I've gotten pretty good service at El Encanto, and Siluetas. It's all over the map, IMO.

Xfactors
11-20-10, 14:52
El Encanto actually has attrative girls?
I mean girls that are under both (1) 25 years AND (2) 130 lbs?
Yes, I was there about 2 weeks ago, about 4pm, and they had a girl there I think you would like. She said her name, but I'm sorry, I don't recall what it was. I would suggest you go check out El Encanto. If I wasn't involved with someone else right now, I would be banging that babe at El Encanto.

Coyote79
11-20-10, 19:01
IMHO everyone is right in this debate.

I actually admire cheap mongers. You don't realize how important money is until you don't have any.

But I just can't bring myself to pinch pennies when some lucious little 20 yo chica is asking for her propina.

But IMHO there usually isn't a connection between price and quality of service.

You think any of these ladies are worth $1000?
http://www.rates.elitefortlauderdaleescorts.com/
I doubt it.

Gallo Ingles
11-20-10, 20:00
You think any of these ladies are worth $1000?
http://www.rates.elitefortlauderdaleescorts.com/
I doubt it.

Clearly no...when compared to what you get in Mexico or anywhere else in the world. Nevertheless, the prettiest and most enjoyable women I have hired did cost a bit more than the $300 peso throw down in a Juarez massage parlor phone booth.

Truth is though...they are all great. *s*

Heynowwassup
11-20-10, 20:17
Yes, I was there about 2 weeks ago, about 4pm, and they had a girl there I think you would like. She said her name, but I'm sorry, I don't recall what it was. I would suggest you go check out El Encanto. If I wasn't involved with someone else right now, I would be banging that babe at El Encanto.

Shit I gotta get to El Encanto or Sirenas one of these days. I went to visit my regular at the usual place, but she wasn't there and instead went with someone new, only been there a week. Sucker that I am - this chick was a real sack of potatoes - total cold fish with all the enthusiasm of a lamp post. I won't give her name because I don't want it to come back and get me. Suffice it to say, yes, at the $30 places, you usually get what you pay for. Only sometimes do you find a diamond.

Bobbybjack
11-20-10, 20:52
I was surprised you got so much feedback, so let me try to find my type.

Fellow mongers, any suggestions about finding young, petite chicas?
I'd like a girl who's under 24 years, under 125 lbs, and under 5'4" tall.

I'm willing to pay extra--I go to J-town to live out my fantasies, not count pennies. It may not be the smartest attitude, but it's mine :-)There's a 5'0, 92 pounder at Jokers on Lopez Mateos. She is very petite, lean but has some curves. Great doggy style. I love her. In the VIP room its 1000 pesos for the house, 1000 for her. Will negotiate outside if she likes you.

Coyote79
11-21-10, 13:42
There's a 5'0, 92 pounder at Jokers on Lopez Mateos. She is very petite, lean but has some curves. Great doggy style. I love her. In the VIP room its 1000 pesos for the house, 1000 for her. Will negotiate outside if she likes you.
sweet dude thanks!!

So Jokers charges 2000 pesos an hour?

Coyote79
11-21-10, 21:11
Hit J-town yesterday afternoon.

The soldiers on the free bridge searched my backpack and then gave me a Mexican flag.

The exchange on the free bridge insisted on giving me three 500 peso notes. They did the same thing last time I was there. I’m never using them again.

Siluetas had about five chicas working. All were about 6-7. I was looking for a petite chica so I took off.

Felinas had four chicas working. They were also about a 6-7. I chose one, Crystal. She was maybe 30 yo, 5’3”, about 135 lbs, pretty morena with nice dark hair. After I paid Crystal arrived in our room naked. I started feeling her up while I was looking at us in a mirror. I noticed Crystal had a pot belly, and my unit started draining all its blood back into my body. I felt like I was in a Mexican X-rated comedy like “J*A*C*K*A*S*S Goes to Juarez”.

I excused myself and left. Crystal and I were together for about five minutes.

So I headed to Luxxor. I didn’t realize how close Luxxor was to Felinas, and walked about a mile too far down 16 Septembre Avenue. I finally made it there, and asked for Constellation’s Joselyn. The Chicano man in charge explained to me that even though she was scheduled to be working, she had not arrived. He recommended I come back in an hour.

So I hung-out at the bar next door. I always assumed the men inside played pool, but I realized was wrong when I noticed the “pool” tables didn’t have any pockets and they only used three balls, one white, one red, and one orange. I tried to pass the time by trying to figure out what the fuck the object of the game was, but I never did.

So an hour passed I went back to Luxxor. Joselyn still had not arrived. The manager recommended I chose another girl. They had about seven girls working, all were about 6-8. I chose Arely.

Arely was 24 yo, 5’8”, light-skinned, about 130 lbs, nice long black hair, pretty. She was almost a GFE, but not quite. She rushed me a little, but she did seem very aroused. (it’s an odd combo when you think about it).

Afterwards I watched “Harry Potter” with the girls in the TV room while I waited for a taxi.

The pedestrian line at the free bride was horrendous! 45 minute wait. You do not want to arrive at the pedestrian line after the buses.

Xfactors
11-22-10, 03:32
The pedestrian line at the free bride was horrendous! 45 minute wait. You do not want to arrive at the pedestrian line after the buses.
Uhmm, I've never tried to cross the free bridge. I always walk back over on the Santa Fe bridge. On the Santa Fe bridge, there are 2 pedestrian lines. The looooooong slow line on the right is for Mexican nationals, I guess. I always walk to the left of this line, and get in the very short line for U.S. citizens.

My Freedom
11-22-10, 03:42
"When in Rome, do as the Romans do." That's why I always pay for everything in Juarez with pesos. But I never buy pesos in Juarez, because often times they will try to rip Americans off, or, as Coyote 79 found out, they want to only give you 500 peso notes. (Oh, the policia love those 500 peso notes as well)

The solution is to go to Valuta, or Melek, in El Paso, and buy pesos there. The cashiers are more courteous and helpful in Valuta, so I try to buy there. And they will give you pesos in the denominations that YOU want.

I then hide my 200 and 100 peso bills in the wallet where credit cards, pictures, etc. go, in case the policia want to do their thing. All of this has worked perfectly for me for years.

Coyote79
11-22-10, 03:51
Uhmm, I've never tried to cross the free bridge. I always walk back over on the Santa Fe bridge. On the Santa Fe bridge, there are 2 pedestrian lines. The looooooong slow line on the right is for Mexican nationals, I guess. I always walk to the left of this line, and get in the very short line for U.S. citizens.

yeah I found about that left line on Sante Fe about six months ago--I was standing in line and this lady behind me kept tapping my arm telling me to move to the left--she was starting to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) me off so I finally did what she said to get away from her!!

Usually the pedestrian line on the free bridge is hella short, but not if you arrive behind one of the Mexican buses.

Xfactors
11-22-10, 05:11
"When in Rome, do as the Romans do." That's why I always pay for everything in Juarez with pesos. But I never buy pesos in Juarez, because often times they will try to rip Americans off, or, as Coyote 79 found out, they want to only give you 500 peso notes. (Oh, the policia love those 500 peso notes as well)

The solution is to go to Valuta, or Melek, in El Paso, and buy pesos there. The cashiers are more courteous and helpful in Valuta, so I try to buy there. And they will give you pesos in the denominations that YOU want.

I then hide my 200 and 100 peso bills in the wallet where credit cards, pictures, etc. go, in case the policia want to do their thing. All of this has worked perfectly for me for years.
Okay, to find out where Valuta, or Melek is located, you can just go to that McDonald's on the north-west corner of Paisano, and Mesa. To get to Valuta, just walk across Mesa St, and walk north just a little bit. To get to Melek, just walk south on Mesa St, and walk across Paisano St. You'll see Melek.

Valuta:
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&rlz=1G1ACEW_ENUS354&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=valuta+el+paso&fb=1&gl=us&hq=valuta&hnear=El+Paso,+TX&cid=10963393673621497429

Melek:
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&rlz=1G1ACEW_ENUS354&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=melek+el+paso&fb=1&gl=us&hq=melek&hnear=El+Paso,+TX&cid=10053943146597928991&ei=D-LpTM7hBomesQPCvrWxCw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=placepage-link&resnum=2&ved=0CB4Q4gkwAQ

McDonald's, Valuta, Melek,:
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7558496&lon=-106.4862084&z=17&l=0&m=h

Bbond
11-22-10, 06:19

The long slow line on the right is for permisos, permits for border crossers to go further into the US. It's been a while since I visited Juarez, but even I know that. There is no line especially for American citizens, nope. Just watch some of the documents shown by those in the left line, you will see all kinds, and a lot of people pass w/o a passport, drivers license and SS card (especially for Americans of hispanic decent), or border crossing card (for Mexicans), will do.

Xfactors
11-22-10, 06:29
The long slow line on the right is for permisos, permits for border crossers to go further into the US. It's been a while since I visited Juarez, but even I know that. There is no line especially for American citizens, nope. Just watch some of the documents shown by those in the left line, you will see all kinds, and a lot of people pass w/o a passport, drivers license and SS card (especially for Americans of hispanic decent), or border crossing card (for Mexicans), will do.
Yes, I did not know what the deal was on that, who goes in what line. I just get in the left line, and show them my passport card. Saves a lot of time, vs that long, slow moving line on the right.

Bobbybjack
11-22-10, 06:58
Apparently there are three Jokers now open guys. The Caliente security guard told me there were 4 open. However, at Jokers Lopez Mateos one of the girls confirmed there are 3 Jokers open. As you may know, Caliente Sportsbook owns the Jokers (that's what I was told).

I went to Jokers Lopez Mateos last weekend and there was decent talent available. All the girls have similar bodies (between 5'5" and 5'8" and weigh from 120-135). There are no burrito shaped girls at Jokers. I chose a 5'0 92 pounder that I loved. Prices are about 2000 in house and about 2500 to go out. Kinda of expensive but I am sure you can work them down. I took my girl to a nearby hotel and pounded her real good. I didn't have to pay the 500 to the house because we waited til the club closed. She was really, really tight. My cock barely fit inside her because she was so tiny, it looked like a third leg coming out of her body. I loved it! In the coming weeks I will report on the other Jokers.

Xfactors
11-22-10, 07:14
Shit I gotta get to El Encanto or Sirenas one of these days. I went to visit my regular at the usual place, but she wasn't there and instead went with someone new, only been there a week. Sucker that I am - this chick was a real sack of potatoes - total cold fish with all the enthusiasm of a lamp post. I won't give her name because I don't want it to come back and get me. Suffice it to say, yes, at the $30 places, you usually get what you pay for. Only sometimes do you find a diamond.
Heynowwassup, I heard from one of my contacts, that a pretty hot babe named Myra, was working at Loryed. Did you happen to notice if a Myra was working there, the same day that you ended up with the "sack of potatoes"?

Xfactors
11-22-10, 08:45
Apparently there are three Jokers now open guys. The Caliente security guard told me there were 4 open. However, at Jokers Lopez Mateos one of the girls confirmed there are 3 Jokers open. As you may know, Caliente Sportsbook owns the Jokers (that's what I was told).

I went to Jokers Lopez Mateos last weekend and there was decent talent available. All the girls have similar bodies (between 5'5" and 5'8" and weigh from 120-135). There are no burrito shaped girls at Jokers. I chose a 5'0 92 pounder that I loved. Prices are about 2000 in house and about 2500 to go out. Kinda of expensive but I am sure you can work them down. I took my girl to a nearby hotel and pounded her real good. I didn't have to pay the 500 to the house because we waited til the club closed. She was really, really tight. My cock barely fit inside her because she was so tiny, it looked like a third leg coming out of her body. I loved it! In the coming weeks I will report on the other Jokers.
Okay, I believe that Bobbybjack is referring to Joker Premier Strip Bar on the SW corner of Ave. Insurgentes and Ave. Lopez Mateos.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.731653&lon=-106.450181&z=16&l=0&m=h

Bobbybjack
11-22-10, 09:21
Okay, I believe that Bobbybjack is referring to Joker Premier Strip Bar on the SW corner of Ave. Insurgentes and Ave. Lopez Mateos.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.731653&lon=-106.450181&z=16&l=0&m=hYes, this is correct. I went to this Jokers on Lopez Mateos and Insurgentes this last weekend. There was about 12 girls there, all had decent bodies. A couple were pretty good (maybe 9s). The drinks were 25 pesos for beers and the girls drinks were 100 pesos. The neighborhood seems to be nice for Juarez standards.

The neighborhood around Alice and Charlies is really ghetto. And I only saw burrito shaped girls over there (except Cristal). I have no plans to go back to Alice and Charlies, but I may report back on the other Jokers.

Coyote79
11-22-10, 11:44
I chose a 5'0 92 pounder that I loved. I took my girl to a nearby hotel and pounded her real good. She was really, really tight.
yum yum give me some

Bbond
11-22-10, 17:01
Read this, if you don't read Spanish, translate it.

http://www.diario.com.mx/notas.php?f=2010/11/21&id=b3571a94c2cebe01db0dd7aa87e75c11

Free translator: http://www.freetranslation.com/

Heynowwassup
11-22-10, 19:41
Heynowwassup, I heard from one of my contacts, that a pretty hot babe named Myra, was working at Loryed. Did you happen to notice if a Myra was working there, the same day that you ended up with the "sack of potatoes"?

Didn't see Myra, was there on a early Friday evening, their busy time, most of the rooms were full, so only presented with 3 chicas, the others were working, my regular had gone for the day. I'll hit someplace else on T-Giving Friday. If anyone wants a ride, let me know.

Cienega32
11-23-10, 05:34

{Santa Fe} They have a little 5x8 sign "American Citizens with passports" or some shit on a pole just outside the door and the agent usually asks. I've never had more than a dozen or so people in front of me on that line (excluding holiday traffic).

However, last Wednesday the line was a couple of hundred feet past the door and I think there might have 6 other people that spoke English, looked like citizens, had passports out - however you want to describe a "profile". I thought I got beat by a couple of busses but they were all walk-ups.

Never seen anything like it to date and watching the "transactions" at the check, it looked everything and anything was being presented.

My Freedom
11-23-10, 18:50
i visit the beautiful city across the rio grande about twice a week, and upon returning to el paso on foot, downtown, there is a line for u.s. citizens who have passports, or passport cards. anybody who has a sentri card (express lane), can go to a special lane, on the left, and literally fly across.

what irks me is, a respectale number of non-citizens, who return by their bikes, or, are "handicapped," can go to the far left lane, and get through as fast as any u.s. citizen. many of them are about as "handicapped" as i am, and i am not. (handicapped parking is a pet peeve of mine..in about 80 per cent of cases..)

that awful, long line on the right..is for citizens of other nations..in our case, almost all from mexico. and regardless, just crossing by foot into el paso, or wanting a "permiso," they have to use this long line. i have witnessed all of this, and i have a relative who works for cbp, and he has confirmed it..)

Bbond
11-23-10, 22:08
It's been a while since I visited Juarez, back then there was no such line. I am glad they did that and wish they would implement the same thing at all border crossings. Always just my luck a guy with shaky papers is one or two in front of me and holds the line up for 30 minutes.

Pimpollo
11-23-10, 23:30
I remember one Crystal that used to work at Genesis and moved to felinas 4 years ago (Big boobs a little overweight and very horny). She was from Veracruz and had a Child Ii would be fun to remember old times. Is she in the afternoon?

Hit J-town yesterday afternoon.

The soldiers on the free bridge searched my backpack and then gave me a Mexican flag.

The exchange on the free bridge insisted on giving me three 500 peso notes. They did the same thing last time I was there. I’m never using them again.

Siluetas had about five chicas working. All were about 6-7. I was looking for a petite chica so I took off.

Felinas had four chicas working. They were also about a 6-7. I chose one, Crystal. She was maybe 30 yo, 5’3”, about 135 lbs, pretty morena with nice dark hair. After I paid Crystal arrived in our room naked. I started feeling her up while I was looking at us in a mirror. I noticed Crystal had a pot belly, and my unit started draining all its blood back into my body. I felt like I was in a Mexican X-rated comedy like “J*A*C*K*A*S*S Goes to Juarez”.

I excused myself and left. Crystal and I were together for about five minutes.

So I headed to Luxxor. I didn’t realize how close Luxxor was to Felinas, and walked about a mile too far down 16 Septembre Avenue. I finally made it there, and asked for Constellation’s Joselyn. The Chicano man in charge explained to me that even though she was scheduled to be working, she had not arrived. He recommended I come back in an hour.

So I hung-out at the bar next door. I always assumed the men inside played pool, but I realized was wrong when I noticed the “pool” tables didn’t have any pockets and they only used three balls, one white, one red, and one orange. I tried to pass the time by trying to figure out what the fuck the object of the game was, but I never did.

So an hour passed I went back to Luxxor. Joselyn still had not arrived. The manager recommended I chose another girl. They had about seven girls working, all were about 6-8. I chose Arely.

Arely was 24 yo, 5’8”, light-skinned, about 130 lbs, nice long black hair, pretty. She was almost a GFE, but not quite. She rushed me a little, but she did seem very aroused. (it’s an odd combo when you think about it).

Afterwards I watched “Harry Potter” with the girls in the TV room while I waited for a taxi.

Cienega32
11-24-10, 05:23
It's been a while since I visited Juarez, back then there was no such line. I am glad they did that and wish they would implement the same thing at all border crossings. Always just my luck a guy with shaky papers is one or two in front of me and holds the line up for 30 minutes.

Can't say for sure when it started but I learned of it just about a year (or was it two?) ago. The first holiday season with the new building.

That guy is in my line most times. One week that guy was taken to another room by the "Citizen's Line" agent who was the only one available, of course. 10 minutes before another agent waved me to one of the herd-lines.

Papushko
11-24-10, 21:05
There's a new girl on www.foxyjuarez.com, her name is Eva, she looks good but I wanted to know if anyone here has hired her services and if you guys can give feedback on her

The feedback on Briana is that she has an incredible body but her attitude kinda sucks, and IMHO if the girl starts to have an attitude it's a huge turndown, doesn't matter how hot she is, and I don't want to spend the 1,200 pesos she charges to be let down.

Appreciate your comments!!!

Xfactors
11-24-10, 22:47
There's a new girl on www.foxyjuarez.com, her name is Eva, she looks good but I wanted to know if anyone here has hired her services and if you guys can give feedback on her

The feedback on Briana is that she has an incredible body but her attitude kinda sucks, and IMHO if the girl starts to have an attitude it's a huge turndown, doesn't matter how hot she is, and I don't want to spend the 1,200 pesos she charges to be let down.

I think you should check out $30 El Encanto, before you check out $100 Eva. I haven't been impressed with the feedback on Briana, or Ysel.

Coyote79
11-25-10, 03:42

I saw Briana last month. Her attitude isn't bad.
But she's not GFE.

Usually if a girl isn't GFE I just offer her 20 bucks for DFK and problem solved. But Briana wouldn't even do DFK for $40!! The girl was just not interested in money.

But she let me do DATY. And she never rushed me.

Ironically the reason I didn't repeat with her was b/c she's too Amazon for me. Girl is at least 5'8". In her heals she was taller than me, and I'm just under 6'

Coyote79
11-25-10, 04:07
I think you should check out $30 El Encanto, before you check out $100 Eva. I haven't been impressed with the feedback on Briana, or Ysel.
concur!
Plus remember you have rent a motel room for around 380 pesos

Xfactors
11-25-10, 08:41
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the great reports and wisdom I have gleaned from reading of your adventures. I have been down many of the same paths. Just this week I have been to Sirenas and Siluetas on two separate trips so I thought I would give you some reports. On Tuesday, on my trip to Sirenas I took the Stanton bridge and took a taxi. I have found the taxi drivers near the Stanton bridge to be much better than the ones near the Santa Fe bridge. I used to walk across the Santa Fe bridge and found many of the drivers able to speak english well, but way too pushy and always trying to cheat me in any way possible. Their attitude is totally to fuck the customer, but fortunately they are not the only game in town. I have found that the drivers near the Stanton bridge don't speak much english, but this gives me a chance to practice my espanol (I'm a guero) and I have gotten a little better but still not great. I have not run into the same kind of con-men as the Santa Fe Drivers. Anyway, for about 5 bucks they take me right to Sirenas, no muss no fuss. I used to tell them the Villa Manport so I could avoid the outrageous $20 commission they get from the MP, but lately I have started to just go to the MP, tell them not to wait for me and so far so good. I think once you are known at an MP the owners should know not to charge you extra for the taxi bringing you. Why should they pay a "finders fee" when you have been there before? I usually have the owner call a cab for me when I'm done or one of the guys there drives me back to a bridge for another $5. Anyway, There were only 3 girls there. My favorite is Diana, but I have had one other when she is busy. Diana has none of the bad attitudes that many of the girls have, and gives great GFE. I paid the owner 400 pesos and the girl a $20 propina.

The next day I had some extra time so I decided to go to Siluetas. There were about 8 chicas mostly average so I chose a cute little one named April. Not a great experience, but not bad. She was cute, but was trying to hurry me a bit and was asking for a propina in the middle of the BBBJ. She was not into it, but at least smiled a lot and had a nice bubbly personality. Next time I think I will try Loryeds as many of you have recommended.
I tried this strategy yesterday, and had great luck with it. I walked across the Stanton bridge, and saw a taxi stand across the street from the Americano Dental Center. I ask them how much for a taxi to Villa Manport hotel, on Panama and Escobar, and they told me $5. I took taxi to hotel. I had no problems with the policia, which is why I took the taxi in the first place, instead of the 60 cent Linea 8A bus. (On my last trip, I got robbed by the policia, when they saw me get off this Linea 8A bus, at the OXXO store, on Ave. Malecon.)

It was kind of funny. Another guy got into the taxi, in the back seat, and both he and the taxi driver were asking me, "Senior, don't you want to go to a massage parlor? We know of some good ones." I told them, "Thanks, but I have no interest in massage parlors." They said, "Okay."

The taxi dropped me off at the Villa Manport, and I headed straight for a massage parlor. :)

Coyote79
11-25-10, 23:57
I remember one Crystal that used to work at Genesis and moved to felinas 4 years ago (Big boobs a little overweight and very horny). She was from Veracruz and had a Child Ii would be fun to remember old times. Is she in the afternoon?
the Crystal I saw was a little overweight and horny but no big boobs.
I saw her at 3 pm

Papushko
11-26-10, 17:52

I've been to all of them, El Encanto, Sirenas, Venus, Romas, Cleopatras, Genesis, you name it. When I want a quick and cheap relief I do visit them, but I haven't found really cute girls or with great bodies in the regular MP's, and when i want something above average I do go to the more pricy girls

Papushko
11-26-10, 17:56
concur!
Plus remember you have rent a motel room for around 380 pesos

But I imagine that you also concur that you will not find girls as fine as Briana in your regular MP, right?. Besides, I hate doing it in those small massage tables, I would rather do it properly on a bed, comfortably and enjoy the view from the multiple mirrors on the motels!!! :)

Coyote79
11-26-10, 18:17
But I imagine that you also concur that you will not find girls as fine as Briana in your regular MP, right?. Besides, I hate doing it in those small massage tables, I would rather do it properly on a bed, comfortably and enjoy the view from the multiple mirrors on the motels!!! :)
yes if you feel like that, plus you like a tall girl who won't DFK under any circumstances, then shelling out 140 dollars for Briana should work for you.

I know the above sounds sarcastic, but it's not.

Bobbybjack
11-27-10, 17:08
yes if you feel like that, plus you like a tall girl who won't DFK under any circumstances, then shelling out 140 dollars for Briana should work for you.

I know the above sounds sarcastic, but it's not.So what is the alternative here. Because it sure sounds like the alternative is DFK/DATY possibly BBBJ with a burrito shaped massage parlor girl who just did that to 10 other guys the same day (I hope she has a toothbrush handy). But hey at least its only 400 pesos.

I mean its different strokes for different folks. I mean tonight I am going out with a Jokers girl and yeah I am going to have to dish out $150 + hotel. But I will be happier with my DFK and BBBJ, since she has 1 or 2 clients per week tops. Plus I may be able to get a few pops in if she stays all night.

But of course you could always counter that you guys are never going to hear from me again because her narco ex-boyfriend is going to finish me off. But hey again, like I said, different strokes for different folks.

Swizzzle
11-27-10, 17:23
I tried this strategy yesterday, and had great luck with it. I walked across the Stanton bridge, and saw a taxi stand across the street from the Americano Dental Center. I ask them how much for a taxi to Villa Manport hotel, on Panama and Escobar, and they told me $5. I took taxi to hotel. I had no problems with the policia, which is why I took the taxi in the first place, instead of the 60 cent Linea 8A bus. (On my last trip, I got robbed by the policia, when they saw me get off this Linea 8A bus, at the OXXO store, on Ave. Malecon.)

It was kind of funny. Another guy got into the taxi, in the back seat, and both he and the taxi driver were asking me, "Senior, don't you want to go to a massage parlor? We know of some good ones." I told them, "Thanks, but I have no interest in massage parlors." They said, "Okay."

The taxi dropped me off at the Villa Manport, and I headed straight for a massage parlor. :)I'm glad to see it worked out well for you. I'm a guero, so I don't want to walk around that much or even take the bus. It could draw the wrong attention. Too many predators out there looking for an easy payday these days. The taxis by the Stanton bridge are the best answer I've found so far. Unfortunately pedestrians can't walk back by the Stanton bridge, so I take the Santa Fe bridge back to my car on the US side.

Swizzzle
11-27-10, 17:40
So what is the alternative here. Because it sure sounds like the alternative is DFK/DATY possibly BBBJ with a burrito shaped massage parlor girl who just did that to 10 other guys the same day (I hope she has a toothbrush handy). But hey at least its only 400 pesos.

I mean its different strokes for different folks. I mean tonight I am going out with a Jokers girl and yeah I am going to have to dish out $150 + hotel. But I will be happier with my DFK and BBBJ, since she has 1 or 2 clients per week tops. Plus I may be able to get a few pops in if she stays all night.I am getting a little tired of those massage tables and would prefer a bed. I am toying with the idea of getting a room at the Villa Manport and getting a girl thru one of the PM ads. Seems too chancy and what do you do if the girl isn't what you want? Any suggestions for someone that does not want to pay a lot more than the MPs? Any other sites out there that post pics?

Clydesdale
11-27-10, 21:02
I am getting a little tired of those massage tables and would prefer a bed. I am toying with the idea of getting a room at the Villa Manport and getting a girl thru one of the PM ads. Seems too chancy and what do you do if the girl isn't what you want? Any suggestions for someone that does not want to pay a lot more than the MPs? Any other sites out there that post pics?
If you have an MP girl you like, ask her to come to a hotel with you. At least you know what you're getting. Either it will have to be when she's not working or you'll have to negotiate with the MP. When they see you outside of work they get to keep the whole fee. Have a backup plan because the chicas are notoriously unreliable.

Swizzzle
11-28-10, 17:41
If you have an MP girl you like, ask her to come to a hotel with you. At least you know what you're getting. Either it will have to be when she's not working or you'll have to negotiate with the MP. When they see you outside of work they get to keep the whole fee. Have a backup plan because the chicas are notoriously unreliable.Yes I would like to do that but I already asked a Sirena's MP girl to join me and she said she could not. My spanish is so weak so I could not discuss it with her and I did not ask the owner. Maybe I should just ask the owner.

Cienega32
11-29-10, 04:14
Yes I would like to do that but I already asked a Sirena's MP girl to join me and she said she could not. My spanish is so weak so I could not discuss it with her and I did not ask the owner. Maybe I should just ask the owner.

I think a lot may hinge on "relationship" between provider & client as well. I had one from the old Amazona's that I would frequent and we got along great. I asked her to join me one evening off-hours and her biggest issue was making sure the house didn't know about it.

FWIW - she drove her POS car from the airport area to the Santa Fe bridge, picked me up and we hit Vila Manport for the late afternoon & evening. We shared a bottle of of cheap tequila, played and conversed and had a general great time. She didn't ask for anything going in but I stuffed a "few 20s" in her purse.

She told me to make sure I never said anything about her off-duty romp or that I knew her real name when at her job.

Xfactors
11-29-10, 16:17
"Alleged Juarez gang leader admits to killings"

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/11/29/mexico.violence/index.html?hpt=T2

Bobbybjack
11-30-10, 21:37
Man I had a great time with a Jokers girl this weekend. We went to dinner and then we went to the hotel and I drilled her for about 35 minutes. It was awesome.

But anyways, it was only around midnight so I was hoping she would take off so I can hit the other Jokers and scout out the talent for you guys and possible see if I can find another one for $150. But nope, she is just hanging in the hotel room. Oh well.

But about an hour later she starts kissing my back and bam I get rock hard again. This time she goes down on me bareback. With the condom on she can almost deepthroat me, but this time since it was bareback I got super rock hard and she could only take about 3/4s of it in. So after about a 15 minute awesome BBBJ (top 5 ever for sure) she says "vente en mi boca. " My eyes get wide open because its been a while since I CIM on a girl. But instead, I put the condom on and I start drilling her again. This time I can't cum, so after doggystyling her for at least 20 consecutive minutes nonstop, I take the condom off and just stand there. She comes over and starts a BBJ again. Poor girl is working hard. So I start shoving her head into my cock to see if she can take it all. But I again I get too rock hard and she can only go about 3/4 of the way. I notice that my pants are right underneath my feet, so I move them so she won't spit cum on them and get them dirty. Finally, I bust a nice fat load in her mouth. She swallows it like nothing and then comes lies down with me! Top 5 pounding ever in my life. Worth every penny (all 15000 of them).

Unfortanetly it sounds like she will be out of Juarez til January.

Papushko
12-01-10, 01:04

Well I decided to call the girls in www.modelosyescort.com, 800 pesos (60 bucks if you change your dollars in an exchange place), paid 250 for a room (20 dlls if you buy pesos) and chose Jaqueline, she's a cute blonde with nice personality, great experience, best GFE I ever had, DFK, 69, DATY, BBBJ, the works (no anal or BBFS, but I don't mind).

I have to admit she was a little bit overweight but very attractive, has a nice big ass and delicious boobs, her vagina was like velvet, delicious!. Even though I was wearing a condom. I almost always steer clear of overweight girls and always choose the petite skinny ones, but she was just a little on the plus side so i did not mind, and ended up having a great time. We had sex 2 times in the hour or hour 15 minutes she was there

All in all I paid 80 bucks (60 girl + 20 motel). If you do the math I paid 40 dlls for each round, which is aproximately what everyone here pays or more if you include tips, but I got to be with a beautiful girl with no stretchmarks or baby damage, awesome GFE, DATY, 69, DFK, had comfortable sex on a BED!, great view from the mirrors in the walls and ceilings, shared a couple of beers with the girl, etc. You cannot get this from your average girl in your average MP.

There are times when a 30 or 40 MP girl will do, when you just need a quick lay, but if you want to have a great, intimate, passionate time don't be afraid to invest a little extra. Most of the times you will get more than what you paid for, you will get for free all the extras the girls have you pay at MP's, and with nicer girls!

Xfactors
12-01-10, 07:16
Well I decided to call the girls in www.modelosyescort.com, 800 pesos (60 bucks if you change your dollars in an exchange place), paid 250 for a room (20 dlls if you buy pesos) and chose Jaqueline, she's a cute blonde with nice personality, great experience, best GFE I ever had, DFK, 69, DATY, BBBJ, the works (no anal or BBFS, but I don't mind).
All in all I paid 80 bucks (60 girl + 20 motel).
Humm, okay $60 to the girl if contacted through http://www.modelosyescort.com/. So she has to give some of that to the agency. Could you meet Jaqueline again, without contacting the agency, and pay her like $40?

Papushko
12-01-10, 16:29
Humm, okay $60 to the girl if contacted through http://www.modelosyescort.com/. So she has to give some of that to the agency. Could you meet Jaqueline again, without contacting the agency, and pay her like $40?

Some do, some don't. I didn't ask her, but I have asked some other girls from that webpage and they agreed for 500 pesos (40 bucks), but obviously you have to get to know them first, probably hire them a couple of times before they feel comfortable and meet you privately.

It also helps if you treat them nice the first times, chat it up, be funny i.e don't be an a-hole, treat them like a lady and they eat it up because you're exactly the opposite from every guy they meet. Helps a lot if you speak spanish obviously! I'm Mexican born and fluent in spanish, so it helps a lot if you keep the conversation flowing and interesting (also fukc their brains out until they see stars!!!)

Papushko
12-01-10, 16:32

And also, do the math in dollars if you like, but always pay in pesos, never pay in dollars. All MP and escort agencies take your dollar @ 10 pesos, when it's actually 12.5. If you offer them 60 dlls it's like you are offering 600 pesos and not the 800 pesos they charge, so avoid this hassle and buy pesos at a good exhange rate.

Swizzzle
12-01-10, 17:04
I have been going to Sirena's MP and enjoying the talents of Diana and Jessica for the past couple of months now, and although it has been fun, I felt it was time to move on. I have been trying to find the safest way to navigate in Juarez and have settled on taking the Stanton pedestrian bridge across to where several taxis wait to the left of the small park in front of the immigration building. Believe it or not, these taxi drivers are much more pleasant than the con men that man the taxis close to the Santa Fe bridge. I have gotten a different driver almost every time and although none of them speak English, but they don't seem to be trained to con the customer. I simply tell them which MP I want to go to, they drop me off, and I give them usually 5 bucks. I used to negotiate the fee, but now I just give them an amount I deem fair when we get there. I tell them not to wait because I know that someone inside the MP can either give me a ride or call his taxi driver cousin and for another 50 pesos they deliver me to the Santa Fe Bridge (you can't go back by foot by the Stanton bridge, so its a longer walk back to your car). Anyway, I consider this to be the most convenient and safest way to travel in Juarez, and although more expensive than the buses, if you value your life it ($10) is a small price to pay. I have written on this in an earlier report, I know, but it is worth discussing a little more.

I have been wanting to try some of the other options other than the MPs, but this time I just tried a different MP. I have been to the Luxxor before, but not for some time. The girls that were there at around 1:00p on Tuesday were notable for the fact that none of them really stood out to me. They, about 6-7 total, were all around 5-6 IMHO. I chose Alexas and found her pleasant enough. I paid 400 pesos and she led me to a fairly nice (by MP standards), small room with a massage table, a chair, a shower, and a small heater. It was pretty cold yesterday, and the heater was a piece of shit of course, so this was not a great situation, but what do you want in Juarez? I made the best of it. Her attitude was neutral, but she had a pretty face and a medium body free of the usual child damage. Not skinny or fat, she was probably in her early 20s. She seemed to have the sniffles so I did not even try for DFK, but she was open to my usual extras (BBBJ, DATY) for an added fee of course (200 pesos). Her BJ skills were great and I had her stop so the session would not be over too quickly. Pounded her pretty good for the remainder of the time. Paulo, the guy who manages the place gave me a ride back for $5.

Although this was a pretty good experience, I think next time I will try the www.Modeloescort.com escort service so I can take it to a higher level. A room, a bed, a heater, and a beautiful morena at a reasonable price.

Xfactors
12-01-10, 22:36
!
Well, I looked for Jaqueline's photo on their website, and didn't see it, but I did like Jazzmin's photo. My spanish sucks, so hard for me to set something up like this. Below is photo of Jazzmin.

Xfactors
12-01-10, 22:45
I have been going to Sirena's MP and enjoying the talents of Diana and Jessica for the past couple of months now, and although it has been fun, I felt it was time to move on. .
Well, I've been going to $30Sirenas also, and have had a very good time there, but I also feel it's time for me to move on. I plan on checking out $30El Encanto next, which is just a couple of blocks away from Sirenas.

Papushko
12-02-10, 16:20
Well, I looked for Jaqueline's photo on their website, and didn't see it, but I did like Jazzmin's photo. My spanish sucks, so hard for me to set something up like this. Below is photo of Jazzmin.

I'va been with jazzmin, a little shy but not something that bothered me, she is a young "guerita", she has nice creamy skin, very tall and slender (as you can see in pictures), she's maybe about 5'9 barefoot, no baby damage whatsoever, overall a very nice tight thin athletic body. Very clean, had DATY no problem, gave me BBBJ. she has very beautiful green eyes (natural, not those damn colored contacts). Very cute smile even though her teeth are a little bit crooked. Overall a beautiful girl.

She is someone that I would definetly repeat (in fact last friday I was hoping to see her, bur she was unavailable. I was pleased with my choice though).

Hope you have as nice a time as I did if you decide to contact her!

Xfactors
12-02-10, 16:32
Hope you have as nice a time as I did if you decide to contact her!
Me no habla espanol. I wish she worked at El Encanto, and I would definitely check her out. She sounds sweet, and nice, the type I like.

Also, on the website, it looks like she's only available from 9pm, to 6am. Me no in Juarez at that time of night, no way.

Papushko
12-02-10, 20:53
Me no habla espanol. I wish she worked at El Encanto, and I would definitely check her out. She sounds sweet, and nice, the type I like.

Also, on the website, it looks like she's only available from 9pm, to 6am. Me no in Juarez at that time of night, no way.

You don't need to... just speak the international language of love hehehe!!! I'm sure if you contact her you'll have a great time, she's real easygoing

and from the webpage, there are a lot of girls, I'm sure some are available on your time slot:

Adriana 4 PM to 9 PM
Jesyka 4 PM to 9 PM
Denis 11 AM to 6PM (She looks nice!)
Joselin 2 PM to 9 PM
Karina 4 PM to 9 PM
Monica 2 PM to 9 PM

Xfactors
12-02-10, 22:47
Well I decided to call the girls in www.modelosyescort.com, 800 pesos (60 bucks if you change your dollars in an exchange place), paid 250 for a room (20 dlls if you buy pesos) and chose Jaqueline,!
Where did you rent the room?

Papushko
12-02-10, 23:53
Where did you rent the room?

Las Bugambilias Motel on Blvd. Gómez Morín, 250 pesos.

I almost always prefer Las Palmas for 350, ir's new, and the rooms are waaaay better than the rest, they have a small set of furnitue with a loveseat table and a couch when you enter the room, kind of a living room type of deal, great bathrooms with both a regular toilet and a bidet for the ladies, and mirrors on the ceilings, plasma tv and home theater. I like it because I plug in my iPod and listen to music (sinners lounge, great music to get and stay in the mood).

However, Las bugambilias motel is 250, and as an awesome plus the rooms have some kind of sex furniture, something like the ones shown here: http://www.liberator.com/eng/categories/sex-furniture , at no extra cost. The ones in the rooms are made of wood but with a lot of cushioning and are super comfortable to use, it even has a manual on the nightstand of sex positions you can practice with it, you get really creative using those, and if you’re going to spend 800 with a girl, get the most of it!

Pimelonman
12-03-10, 05:04
Be careful guys! I walked out of the Bombin Hotel and was stopped by 2 corrupt cops on Jaurez Ave across from the Kentucky Club. I had not had anything to drink, just simply walking toward El Paso. I had nothing illegal on me but one of the bastards tried to say my pants were wet and I was uurinating or something like that. My pants were totally dry. Luckily the owner of the Yankees Bar was walking by and told them I was a good person, etc.

The pricks eventually let me go without having to pay anything.

I am almost certain had it not been for the owner of Yankee's it would have cost me me. I heard the word trente mentioned ($30).

I think I have said before that I have never had any trouble with the drug cartels , just the theiving cops.

Mugroso
12-03-10, 09:17
Bugambilias

I like this place. I did a photo shoot and some video with Spicy Laura there once and a few others.

Sounds like they have improved in both price and furnishings.

Xfactors
12-03-10, 15:53
I think I have said before that I have never had any trouble with the drug cartels , just the theiving cops.
Same here. I've been robbed twice by those MF's. The biggest crooks in Juarez are the fuckin cops. I hate em.

Coyote79
12-03-10, 18:44
you guys really leave five dollar tips at the MPs?

Myself, if she lets me put my tongue in her mouth I leave at least $20 tip per hour. So normally I shell out between 400-600 peso per session on tips alone.

I don't recommend it--you can argue it's not smart--but I just feel like if I was a 20-year-old girl who had to spend an hour with a man who was both twice my size AND age on top of me with his slimy tongue in my mouth I would want some decent compensation.

Besides, you don't want to be too much of a penny pincher in J-town. J-town is not the place you want to make enemies.

Swizzzle
12-04-10, 00:51
Well I decided to call the girls in www.modelosyescort.com, 800 pesos (60 bucks if you change your dollars in an exchange place), paid 250 for a room (20 dlls if you buy pesos) and chose Jaqueline, she's a cute blonde with nice personality, great experience, best GFE I ever had, DFK, 69, DATY, BBBJ, the works (no anal or BBFS, but I don't mind).Good work Papushko! This is exactly what I am looking for. I think I am going to maybe give this a shot tomorrow. How long did you wait before she came by? I usually don't have too much time.

Cienega32
12-06-10, 00:00
you guys really leave five dollar tips at the MPs?

Myself, if she lets me put my tongue in her mouth I leave at least $20 tip per hour. So normally I shell out between 400-600 peso per session on tips alone.

I don't recommend it--you can argue it's not smart--but I just feel like if I was a 20-year-old girl who had to spend an hour with a man who was both twice my size AND age on top of me with his slimy tongue in my mouth I would want some decent compensation.

Besides, you don't want to be too much of a penny pincher in J-town. J-town is not the place you want to make enemies.

I'm with you on that whole outlook. And you stand to be "treated better" the next round as well.

As far as being a penny-pincher, I would think on the other side coin as well. You don't want to come off as rolling in dough either...

Cienega32
12-06-10, 00:09
Came back from the book around 10:30AM (BTW, Juarez Book has reopened for those that don't know) and saw for the first time (for me) the foot line actually back to the MX turnstiles. In fact, they were metering the traffic - holding people back until the line moved up a little. Each stile was about 10 deep.

The Passport line was all inside - Sentri line empty. Sentri card is another 122 bucks or so and if the talked about future construction slows down the traffic, I just might go for that one.

Coyote79
12-06-10, 03:11
Hit the MPs today after my ATF stood me up.
(ever notice that a girl's hotness is directly proportional to how flakey she is?)

First I went to Venus. Venus had three ladies working. All were about a 7. But I didn't see any petite girls, and in my experience the girls look about 20% bigger with their clothes off.

First they told me they charge 50 dollars. Then after I started to leave they told me they charge 40 dollars, ha ha ha. Ironically, I don't really care about ten dollars.

So I hit Luxxor. Luxxor had fiive girls working. All were about 6-7. I chose Rebecca, or something that sounded close to "Rebecca".

She had about an 8 body & a 5 face. Said she was 24, but she looked more like 34. I've been spoiled by banging smokin' hot babes recently so being with her was about as exciting as jerking-off to Sears catalog underwear ads.

YMMV

In other news, the police have set up quasi road blocks all over the greater Central area. They even questioned me. I suppose it's part of the "Safe Zone" initiative.

Constellation
12-06-10, 06:47
They had a great party at Luxxor Friday afternoon and evening. The girls were in a great mood, drinking ( anything on hand) the heaters were going full blast, not only in the lounge but in the rooms. Stuart and Soraya were in a super mood and it carried over to the girls, I went in twice, first with Regina and second time with one of the little primas , Kimberly , both were GFE, missed on my Joselyn, as since my post of a week or two ago, she has been quite busy. I know alot of you guys don't like paying $ 40. But if your looking for more than lying in a cold room on a table , if they keep this up Luxxor is the place . They are planning a Xmas party in a few weeks, will be afternoon on a week end. Should be great the Halloween party was!

Papushko
12-06-10, 16:17
Good work Papushko! This is exactly what I am looking for. I think I am going to maybe give this a shot tomorrow. How long did you wait before she came by? I usually don't have too much time.I did have to wait about 45 minutes. Another great thing about that page is that they drive all their available girls to the motel so you can choose, you don't get stuck with a girl that looked good in pictures but was a dog in person... and if you don't like any of them you can send them back without having to pay anything

J Europe
12-06-10, 23:05
Hit the MPs today after my ATF stood me up.

(ever notice that a girl's hotness is directly proportional to how flakey she is?)That one is easy. Hot girl's have options!

Broward Boy
12-07-10, 05:00
Going to El Paso for Sun Bowl. If I am at the Camino Real, how long would it take me to walk across border for some quick action (if that convenient / possible) and get back? I hear Juarez is dangerous.

Xfactors
12-07-10, 10:51
Going to El Paso for Sun Bowl. If I am at the Camino Real, how long would it take me to walk across border for some quick action (if that convenient / possible) and get back? I hear Juarez is dangerous.
About 3 hours. I would walk across Stanton St. bridge, and catch a $5 cab to Villa Manport hotel. I would first check out $30 El Encanto, then $30 Sirenas, then catch a cab to $40 Luxxor, if I didn't like what I see at El Encanto, and Sirenas. Hide your big money from the crooked cops. Do NOT take credit cards, or ATM cards to Juarez. Juarez cops will love you if you do.

Take cabs, but only to areas close to MP's to avoid the commission to taxi driver. It's a little hard for a newbie out of towner like yourself to know how to play the game. Biggest danger in Juarez, are the crooked cops.

For $5, Luxxor or Sirenas will come pick you up at the Kentucky bar, on Ave. Juarez, if you call them.

Longhorn2000
12-08-10, 06:11
Going to El Paso for Sun Bowl. If I am at the Camino Real, how long would it take me to walk across border for some quick action (if that convenient / possible) and get back? I hear Juarez is dangerous.Really Broward Boy? You heard that somewhere? I had no idea Juarez is dangerous. Of course, I've been in a coma in a cave in the Sahara the last 5 years so I must have missed the DAILY coverage in every major media outlet in the world, pointing out that Juarez is now quite possibly the most dangerous city in the world, averaging 10 murders a day or so, so who can blame me for not knowing?

Coyote79
12-08-10, 21:49
Really Broward Boy? You heard that somewhere? I had no idea Juarez is dangerous. Of course, I've been in a coma in a cave in the Sahara the last 5 years so I must have missed the DAILY coverage in every major media outlet in the world, pointing out that Juarez is now quite possibly the most dangerous city in the world, averaging 10 murders a day or so, so who can blame me for not knowing?Ha ha, I think I know Longhorn's real name,"Jim Rome"

IMHO all of us know or don't know different areas of knowledge. I'll never forget the time in Cali I mentioned that if my MS-Word program doesn't start working right, I was going to call Bill Gates. An older woman looked and me and said "it would help if I knew who that was".

Or my old girlfriend from college who thought Washington DC was the state capitol of Washington.

Or the college coed whose response to another student's tale about his time in the Navy was "they're the ones with the boats, right?"

Or the look I get when I tell people I can't drive a stick shift (I only drive the stick attached to me)

Xfactors
12-08-10, 23:54
Or the college coed whose response to another student's tale about his time in the Navy was "they're the ones with the boats, right?"Holy shit. :D

Broward Boy
12-09-10, 01:36
Thanks Xfactors. Ya, I do not live in a cave. I have seen Juarez has surpassed Caracas as the most violent city, with Mogadishu in third. Of course, crime statitics can be manipulated. But Juarez today is analagous I suppose to Medellin 20 years ago. A little concerned about Juarez but if I have a free three hours in the afternoon, tough given the noon kickoff, I will probably venture across the Rio Grande. From my research El Paso doesn't sound quite like Miami after dark anyhow.

Jrzmong
12-10-10, 20:03
Looks like Brianna is gone from the site.

http://www.foxyjuarez.com/blog/

The most likely thing that happened is that someone saved her from the bis she is too pretty to me a prostitute.

Congrats to the few that saw her, if you didn't keep choosing the fatties at the MP,

Yesterday I went to Luxxor and Silueta and wow the woman are pretty but pretty disgusting ugly and fat fugly.

Don't know why you guys keep choosing them, LISTEN IF NO ONE PICKS THEM THEY WILL GO AWAY.

And leave a work spot for a more deserving girl.

Like yesterday some gringo entered after me, I didn't pick anyone and the dude stayed so that tells me that you guys are picking the ugly ones.

Go to a shoping mall in Juarez NOt all juarez woman are uglky thare are a few good ones.

Xfactors
12-10-10, 22:18
Don't know why you guys keep choosing them, LISTEN IF NO ONE PICKS THEM THEY WILL GO AWAY.

Go to a shoping mall in Juarez NOt all juarez woman are uglky thare are a few good ones. Yep, and probably will be replaced by another fat one. I don't know why more skinny babes don't work at MP's, but that's just the way it is. It was reported on this website, that Sergio at Marilyn's was looking for skinny babes to work at his MP, because he knew that's what gringos want. He didn't have any luck in finding any. Only fat babes at Marilyn's.

I guess the hot looking babes in Juarez like shopping at the Juarez malls, but not working at the Juarez MP's. It's just our tough luck, that's how I see it. We got to go with what's available at the MP's. It's take it, or leave it. There are a few good looking babes at the MP's. Not many, though.

Jrzmong
12-12-10, 19:20
First the good news I just read a reply by the Foxy Manager and tells me that Brianna is still available but she wanted her pictures gone from the foxy Juarez so great news the best-looking escort in town is still available.

The bad news Placeres Club the one near Plaza Juarez was torched some days ago, what would you do if all the MPs and clubs where torched down by extortionists.

The really bad news to all the MP owners is that both rival cartels extort them so they have to give double the money.

Xfactors
12-13-10, 18:59
"Drug Superhighway"

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4456717/drug-superhighway/

Xfactors
12-14-10, 09:22
The bad news Placeres Club the one near Plaza Juarez Mall was torched some days ago, what would you do if all the MPs and clubs where torched down by extortionists.For newbies who may not be familiar with this club.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7079065&lon=-106.4249039&z=15&l=0&m=b&v=8

Mortega
12-21-10, 22:49
I'm going to juarez during Christmas time any ideas where to pick up a nice chick for all nite. And how much.

Should I pay. What about casa colorada or queens.

Xfactors
12-22-10, 00:07
I'm going to juarez during Christmas time any ideas where to pick up a nice chick for all nite. And how much.

Should I pay. What about casa colorada or queens. Finding a babe for all night will be tough. Check the bars on Ave. Juarez for freelancers. Probably at least $100 for all night. For $90, you can get with 3 different babes at El Encanto massage parlor. Something to consider. In the link below, is my post on Alice & Charly's strip club.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?428-Ciudad-Juarez&p=1064379#post1064379

You also have Eduardos #1 by the gym area. STAY OUT of Aristos/Eduardos #2 on Ave. Guerrero. Drug gang members/killings go on in that club.

Last I heard, trannys and druggies and scum buckets hang out around Queens, so watch out for that. I don't know if Queens is even still standing. They've torn down a bunch in that area.

Hide your big money, and watch out for crooked cops. They like to frisk, and rob people of their big money.

STAY AWAY from Pink Ladies bar, and Cleopatra's massage parlor, both rip-off places, IMO.

Cienega32
12-22-10, 03:38
Last I heard, trannys and druggies and scum buckets hang out around Queens, so watch out for that. I don't know if Queens is even still standing. They've torn down a bunch in that area.

Queens was leveled awhile back. I posted about it in October after I saw the bulldozers clearing the lot. "Burrito Alley" is gone as well.

Dr_Know
12-22-10, 03:52
I'm a seasoned monger and go to Tijuana often. Mexicali a few times. Never felt in danger either place and know the game. I keep to myself, dress down, and don't give the appearance of a dumb tourist or rookie.

I'll have the chance to visit Juarez soon and would like to really know what I'm getting into before going. Generally I plan on walking across the border. Cab to the hotspot / zona. Cab back to border and walk across.

Not going to drink. Just want to find the best places for inexpensive sexy chicas. I've read several pages in the forum and am just unsure if its worth going seeing all the various posts on danger. Any help is much appreciated and if I can reciprocate please ask.

Thanks,

Doc

Oneeyed
12-22-10, 13:17
Going to El Paso for Sun Bowl. If I am at the Camino Real, how long would it take me to walk across border for some quick action (if that convenient / possible) and get back? I hear Juarez is dangerous.Man, oh man. Well broward, if your staying at the camino, then you are really close I'd say about 10 min tops if your walking across. From there you can grab a cab (but they charge a commission) to whatever parlor you want. My recommendation though is to stay away from j-town if all possible, not only do you have to deal with the drug wars but also the crooked cops. I think your best bet is to look at backpage or eccie to see what will be available during your stay here and set something up that way.

Happy hunting,

Stay safe

Butt Munchu
12-22-10, 16:05
Yesterday I headed downtown past 16 de sept and past the church to the market area. I forgot the name of the Bar that I went to but it starts with a P and is in the main walkway of the market area, something like Los Papalios.

I got there at about 4 PM and dam this place was pretty full of people. Mostly older cowboy type Mexican nationals and all types of Women. This is the bar where you pay a lady to dance with you per song, something like 25 cents per song but I didn't go there to dance.

There was about 40 ladies in this place, some dancing with the guys and the others mostly sitting in a row waiting for someone to ask her to dance by a wall. The ladies range in age from about 19 to 40s and from 1s to about 7. 5 or 8 depending on your taste.

I picked up a very skinny 23 year old by the name of alehandra, bought her a drink and chatted her up for a little while (all in Spanish of course). After our 1 drink she agreed to leave after talking about a salida and basically let me set the price. I told her 300 pesos and she agreed so off we went.

She took me to a hotel which charged 60 pesos for 2 hours. This girl must have been about 105 or something, pretty skinny but whatever I thought she looked good. Once in the room she told me she would do whatever I wanted except DATY. I made her give me a strip show / lap dance as she mentioned she worked at a stip bar named tangas in the area.

After that she proceeded to give me BBBJ and allowed BBFS with cim. She liked to be on top mostly in a squat kinda on her feet. As it began to darken this girl started to get nervous and started to rush me which I didn't particular like. After we were done she ran out of there like a fox not waiting / asking for a tip, I guess she was really scared.

At the end of the day I had my fun since it kinda feels like your hitting on a chick at a club then doing a one night stand. The MPs just line them up and bang them. I would either go earlier next time or wait for summer hours so that I could have more time. It probably depends on the girl since I even offered her more money to stay longer, she refused a extra 200 pesos. I hope to head back there again before I leave the EP area early Jan.

On a side note I did park downtown near the Sana Fe bridge, walk over to the market area. Saw a few nasty ho bags on the way and walked my ass back over the same bridge at dusk. I can confirm that if you have a US passport you just stay on the left hand side and skip the longer line, there wasnt much line on either line for the pedestrians at this time (around 6:30 pm).

Coyote79
12-22-10, 18:21
Man, oh man. Well broward, if your staying at the camino, then you are really close I'd say about 10 min tops if your walking across. From there you can grab a cab (but they charge a commission) to whatever parlor you want. My recommendation though is to stay away from j-town if all possible, not only do you have to deal with the drug wars but also the crooked cops. I think your best bet is to look at backpage or eccie to see what will be available during your stay here and set something up that way.

Happy hunting,

Stay safe

Coyote79
12-22-10, 19:47
http://www.torontoescorts.to/index.php?regionusa%5B%5D=Toronto&searchtext=&imagesOnly=yes&action=searchresults&pclass%5B%5D=1.

Thousands of escorts, and almost all of them want at least 220 dollars per hour.

Why hasn't this huge supply driven the price lower?

Mugroso
12-22-10, 20:57
[url]

Why hasn't this huge supply driven the price lower? The laws of economics do not apply to prostitution, our dicks do.

Heynowwassup
12-24-10, 02:21
Yesterday I headed downtown past 16 de sept and past the church to the market area. I forgot the name of the Bar that I went to but it starts with a P and is in the main walkway of the market area, something like Los Papalios.

I got there at about 4 PM and dam this place was pretty full of people. Mostly older cowboy type Mexican nationals and all types of Women. This is the bar where you pay a lady to dance with you per song, something like 25 cents per song but I didn't go there to dance.

There was about 40 ladies in this place, some dancing with the guys and the others mostly sitting in a row waiting for someone to ask her to dance by a wall. The ladies range in age from about 19 to 40s and from 1s to about 7. 5 or 8 depending on your taste.

I picked up a very skinny 23 year old by the name of alehandra, bought her a drink and chatted her up for a little while (all in Spanish of course). After our 1 drink she agreed to leave after talking about a salida and basically let me set the price. I told her 300 pesos and she agreed so off we went.

She took me to a hotel which charged 60 pesos for 2 hours. This girl must have been about 105 or something, pretty skinny but whatever I thought she looked good. Once in the room she told me she would do whatever I wanted except DATY. I made her give me a strip show / lap dance as she mentioned she worked at a stip bar named tangas in the area.

After that she proceeded to give me BBBJ and allowed BBFS with cim. She liked to be on top mostly in a squat kinda on her feet. As it began to darken this girl started to get nervous and started to rush me which I didn't particular like. After we were done she ran out of there like a fox not waiting / asking for a tip, I guess she was really scared.

At the end of the day I had my fun since it kinda feels like your hitting on a chick at a club then doing a one night stand. The MPs just line them up and bang them. I would either go earlier next time or wait for summer hours so that I could have more time. It probably depends on the girl since I even offered her more money to stay longer, she refused a extra 200 pesos. I hope to head back there again before I leave the EP area early Jan.

On a side note I did park downtown near the Sana Fe bridge, walk over to the market area. Saw a few nasty ho bags on the way and walked my ass back over the same bridge at dusk. I can confirm that if you have a US passport you just stay on the left hand side and skip the longer line, there wasnt much line on either line for the pedestrians at this time (around 6:30 pm). What's the vibe of this place, is it like a norteno bar? I may go check it out, but don't own a cowboy hat to speak of, so don't want to get my ass kicked. Me, mexican-american, speak spanish, but kinda guero, so should I go in? Or is this place strictly for the gente?

Butt Munchu
12-25-10, 01:58
What's the vibe of this place, is it like a norteno bar? I may go check it out, but don't own a cowboy hat to speak of, so don't want to get my ass kicked. Me, mexican-american, speak spanish, but kinda guero, so should I go in? Or is this place strictly for the gente?IT is like a Norteno bar with a live band. I didn't go in with a cowboy hat, just had a t-shirt / jeans. The people in there just look like they want to have a good time or make money. I have not seen any cholos in there but even I would probably stay away once night falls. From around 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm I would feel relatively safe even if your kinda guero given that you speak spanish.

Xfactors
12-25-10, 14:57
Or is this place strictly for the gente? What does gente mean? Me no entiendo.

My Freedom
12-26-10, 02:09
The word "gente" translates to "people."

Dickhead
12-26-10, 02:44
"No entiendo." Saying "me no entiendo" (that should be "no me entiendo," if you were to use it at all) translates as: "I don't understand myself." That could, of course, be true, but I doubt it's what you meant. "Gente" is confusing to English speakers because it's singular: la gente. So in English, we say "People don't understand." That is a plural conjugation: he doesn't understand (singular) vs. they don't understand (plural). But in Spanish you would say "La gente no entiende" (the people don't understand), a singular conjugation. Or, upon viewing a crowd or a long line, a Spanish speaker might say,"Mucha gente" (a lot of people), but it's still singular.

Dickhead
12-26-10, 02:52
http://www.torontoescorts.to/index.php?regionusa

%5B%5D=Toronto&searchtext=&imagesOnly=yes&action=searchresults&pclass%5B%5D=1.

Thousands of escorts, and almost all of them want at least 220 dollars per hour.

Why hasn't this huge supply driven the price lower? Please note the title of the thread. Having said that, I was recently in Toronto, and while they may have "wanted" 220 Canadian an hour, they routinely settled for 100-150.

To summarize, want in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up first. I want a Ferrari.

Coyote79
12-26-10, 04:53
Please note the title of the thread. Having said that, I was recently in Toronto, and while they may have "wanted" 220 Canadian an hour, they routinely settled for 100-150.

I was thinking about flying to Toronto, and your post encourges me.

But $150 for an asian chick seems a little high for me. . . oddly I couldn't find too many hotty 20 yo French / Canadian chicks to pull me there

Dickhead
12-26-10, 05:00
I wouldn't go anywhere in Canada for commercial sex with the current dollar parity. I was there for other reasons. But you are investigating over the internet, right? That is overpopulated with Asians for the simple reason that Asians have disproportionately better internet skills than the average Canadian. There are plenty of big titted white slutz there, for example. Get on the ground and look at the local papers and the flyers. Fuck the internet. It's an inherently non-tactile medium. And for Christ's sakes get a clue about the country. The French Canadiens are not in Toronto in large numbers. Perhaps buy a map or a good world globe, or take a history class. You're American, right? It's downright fucking embarassing to me that you are so ignorant as not to know Ontario from Quebec. Jesus.

Coyote79
12-26-10, 15:14
for Christ's sakes get a clue about the country. The French Canadiens are not in Toronto in large numbers. Perhaps buy a map or a good world globe, or take a history class. You're American, right? It's downright fucking embarassing to me that you are so ignorant as not to know Ontario from Quebec. Jesus.
wow, ur username is no joke, huh?
Are French Canadians prohibited from living in Toronto? I did not know this. Please enlighten me further Mr. Dickhead.

I realize there would be more French Canadian girls in Montreal than Toronto, but I didn't want to go to Montreal since my French is not so good.

Dickhead
12-26-10, 17:11
There aren't large numbers of French Canadiens in Toronto. You'd find more French speakers there than in Iowa but that does not appear to be your goal. Your post certainly made it sound like you did not know the difference.

Swizzzle
12-26-10, 18:06
I wouldn't go anywhere in Canada for commercial sex with the current dollar parity. I was there for other reasons. But you are investigating over the internet, right? That is overpopulated with Asians for the simple reason that Asians have disproportionately better internet skills than the average Canadian. There are plenty of big titted white slutz there, for example. Get on the ground and look at the local papers and the flyers. Fuck the internet. It's an inherently non-tactile medium. And for Christ's sakes get a clue about the country. The French Canadiens are not in Toronto in large numbers. Perhaps buy a map or a good world globe, or take a history class. You're American, right? It's downright fucking embarassing to me that you are so ignorant as not to know Ontario from Quebec. Jesus.Hey Dickhead you apparently don't know Juarez from Quebec, so take your hostle BS and move it to a different thread.

Heynowwassup
12-26-10, 23:47
IT is like a Norteno bar with a live band. I didn't go in with a cowboy hat, just had a t-shirt / jeans. The people in there just look like they want to have a good time or make money. I have not seen any cholos in there but even I would probably stay away once night falls. From around 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm I would feel relatively safe even if your kinda guero given that you speak spanish.Cool, thanks, may check it out an afternoon this week. If not there, then my usual MP, my regular is on vacation so maybe there'll be some new talent.

Clydesdale
12-28-10, 03:12
http://lapolaka.com/2010/12/27/amores-perros/

Cienega32
12-28-10, 03:46

"Don't worry. I PROMISE I won't CIM."

Papushko
12-28-10, 05:34
First the good news I just read a reply by the Foxy Manager and tells me that Brianna is still available but she wanted her pictures gone from the foxy Juarez so great news the best-looking escort in town is still available.

The bad news Placeres Club the one near Plaza Juarez was torched some days ago, what would you do if all the MPs and clubs where torched down by extortionists.

The really bad news to all the MP owners is that both rival cartels extort them so they have to give double the money. Placeres is open for business, visited them one week ago

Coyote79
12-28-10, 06:04

Http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Flapolaka. Com%2F2010%2F12%2F27%2Famores-perros%2F&sl=es&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8.

It's funny if it's not you

Constellation
12-29-10, 10:33
Great time. Booze, Broads and brisket.

Xfactors
12-30-10, 03:32
"Countless Juarez residents flee 'dying city'"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101229/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/lt_drug_war_leaving_juarez

Big John 1
12-31-10, 00:10
Went there some years ago for New Years Eve appropriate for name, know more risky now but thought about a repaet. Soy un gringo viejo why poco loco! Concrete data please. Thanks, Big John 1

Clydesdale
12-31-10, 01:02
Went there some years ago for New Years Eve appropriate for name, know more risky now but thought about a repaet. Soy un gringo viejo why poco loco! Concrete data please. Thanks, Big John 1It's long gone and torn down.

My Freedom
12-31-10, 03:56
Talk about memories! Tambien, soy gringo viejo. But in decent shape. From about the late 1970s, until the early 1990s, Club Ano Nuevo had the most gals, and the best looking ones. I can still remember Angelica, Claudia, Azuzena, Lorena, Blanca, Teresa, and plenty more! But, unfortunately, those grand old days are. Indeed. Gone.

Big John 1, or anybody else, anything going on to make a drive to Palomas worthwhile? Or, is it just.

Too dangerous?

Cienega32
12-31-10, 05:49
Went there some years ago for New Years Eve appropriate for name, know more risky now but thought about a repaet. Soy un gringo viejo why poco loco! Concrete data please. Thanks, Big John 1Big John, you can pretty much forget any of the old El Centro clubs on the Mariscal crawl. Everything from Queens & Hollywood down to Las Palmeros is pretty much gone.

Coyote79
12-31-10, 19:29
Anyone know?

Heynowwassup
01-01-11, 00:08
Anyone know?My regular at L-eds said they're open Saturday business as usual. I won't be going, was just there Wednesday. Got to rest between nuts.

Coyote79
01-04-11, 06:00
Luxxor had two ladies working-both were about a 6. Joselyn is history.

Siluetas had about five ladies working-all ranged from 5 to 8.
I chose one of the eights and banged her good.

OTHER STUFF. . .
The federal police have set-up road blocks all over the area. . . Feel safer?

The upstairs at Siluetas has a distinct odor-they're constantly remondling.
But they still can't turn on the bathroom faucet.

Constellation
01-04-11, 12:20
Yea, I got two stories, one is that her baby was sick and she will be back, the other is she got in a fight with her prima. And who knows. Maryanna, thin, gorgeous and a freak (warning-sometimes shitty attitude) is back. We ha the a nice party on New Year's Eve with Soraya and friends, I went up to bed at 6am, they went till 10am. A few days before Christamas we took 3 of the girls to a hotel. 10:00pm till around 7:00am. Damage 1500 peso each plus tips.

Around $80 US each, hotel had jacuzzi, great time, well worth it. Hotel was a suite, entry area, two bedroom, one a master 1 lg bed, the other had 2 beds (qn sz) damage $125. My girl, was a super GFE experience, my buudy, who had main suite had the same, but the other guy in bed next to was just quick sex and chick rolled over and went to sleep. In fairness, she had been in the jacuzzi at the Luxxor for two hours with my other pal and two other girls (one was Maryanna. My pal reported this as a fuck feast, with girls doing everything including going down on each other. This cost quite a bit. Which I been asked not to report. But money is the factor but makes things, well makes the sky is the limit possible.

Attached pic of chick at hotel. Her name was Denise.

Constellation
01-06-11, 00:40
Help out there guys. Someone posted a while back a web site of Juarez escort sevice. Please post if you can.

Thanks

Constellation
01-06-11, 05:17
Thought you Mongers would enjoy this photo from Juarez in it's Golden Age. Circa. 1950's. Wonder what a chica cost then?

Xfactors
01-06-11, 11:42
Well I decided to call the girls in.

www.modelosyescort.com

.800 pesos (60 bucks if you change your dollars in an exchange place) , paid 250 for a room (20 dlls if you buy pesos) and chose Jaqueline, she's a cute blonde with nice personality, great experience, best GFE I ever had, DFK. 69, DATY, BBBJ, the works (no anal or BBFS, but I don't mind).

! Here's one. http://www.modelosyescort.com/

"Help on out call / escort service in juarez
Help out there guys. Someone posted a while back a web site of Juarez escort sevice. Please post if you can.

Thanks"

Xfactors
01-06-11, 11:50
First the good news I just read a reply by the Foxy Manager and tells me that Brianna is still available but she wanted her pictures gone from the foxy Juarez so great news the best-looking escort in town is still available. http://www.foxyjuarez.com/blog/

Here's another. http://www.foxyjuarez.com/blog/ This website now has videos of some of the escorts. I just watched a video of Paulina.

Xfactors
01-06-11, 12:05
Thought you Mongers would enjoy this photo from Juarez in it's Golden Age. Circa. 1950's. Wonder what a chica cost then? That looks like an old photo of Ave. Juarez. Anybody here recognize the street in this photo? I guess it had a railroad track going down the middle, back in the 50's.

Cienega32
01-07-11, 03:12
That looks like an old photo of Ave. Juarez. Anybody here recognize the street in this photo? I guess it had a railroad track going down the middle, back in the 50's.Trolley track. Ave Juarez had one that went over the bridge. You can still see parts of it on the PDN bridge and when you get over to where that Welcome to Texas sign is.

16 de Sept had / has them too.

Lutan12
01-08-11, 23:28
So I decided to check out the joker's last Thursday. The place had about 10-12 girls, all girls were hot in my opinion, I did not see a single fatty or non-attractive girl. Dances were 2 for 300 pesos, beer was 50 pesos. Not a lot of customers and the place seemed safe. You can work out deals with the dancers to meet you after they leave or in the club as well. Also there's a massage parlor on the bottom floor that was still open when I left (around 12). I like this Joker better as opposed to the other one as I think there are alot hotter girls in this location. I got dances from this girl that was defeinately a 10, she was smoking! You guys should go check it out.

Xfactors
01-09-11, 20:49
I wasn't quite finished for the day and I still was in the mood for visiting a strip club. The choices were one of the clubs in El Paso or hitting one of the nicer clubs in Juarez. I made up my mind for Joker's on Ave. Gomez Morin, since it had been a while since I had been there. I took a cab over to the Santa Fe international bridge and crossed the border to pick up my car. Joker is not anywhere withing walking distance and I was expecting to walk out after the public buses had closed down.

It took me about 20 minutes to reach Joker's Club. Getting there is easy by car. Go down Avenida Vicente Guerrero until it joins with Triunfo de la Republica. Keep going down Triunfo and then make a left on De La Raza and just keep going. The street will then turn into Manuel Gomez Morin. Joker is on the right hand side of the street right before the intersection with Antonio Bermudez.

I came in to Joker's at around 10:30 in the evening. There were about 15 girls when I walked in and I knew that most of the clientele doesn't walk in until after midnight. This strip club has hands down some of the most beautiful women in Ciudad Juarez. No baby damage, thin, athletic and beautiful faces. Drinks here are 50 pesos for beer. 60 for mixed drinks and 100 pesos for the girls. They dance 2 songs each of around 4-6 minutes long and they strip on the 2nd song.

The best thing about Joker is that it is a pretty classy strip club. The bartenders are not on top of you trying to get you to buy more drinks nor are they bringing you the women if they are not requested. I hooked up with a girl named Arali that was gorgeous at around 1:00 am In places like Joker's there are two types of girls, those that stay sober and those that are drunk after midnight. Arali is the second type and by the time that she came down to sit with me she was very playful and accommodating. Quality comes at a price though and if you want private lap dances they're going to set you back 300 pesos for 2 songs. If you want to take out a girl for sex the prices that you may be quoted are way out there. Be prepared to hear quotes in the $200-$300 range. Never agree to pay in dollars and if a girl quotes you 300 offer her 2000 pesos instead. Most of the time they will agree, specially if it is late and the club is about to close. Having a good rapport with the girl before hand also helps and if they're drunk chances are they're going to be 'cachonda'. Horny.

Joker closes at 3:00 a. M when the law requires that no more alcohol be served. I made my move on Arali and asked her out at 2:40 and she asked for $250 with which I replied I only had 1500 pesos on me and no way to withdraw more. She accepted and she was given permission to leave before the club was due to close since she wasn't scheduled to dance on the catwalk again. We went to the Manuera hotel which charges 350 pesos and evening and had an incredible time. She was supposed to stay for 3 hours but by the end of our fornicating we just fell asleep for and had some seconds after we woke up.

Overall, a very enjoyable evening in Ciudad Juarez.

Faraii.

]Okay, below is a map and photo of Jokers on Ave. Gomez Morin. Apparently there is a strip club, and massage parlor at this location. Also, apparently some pretty hot looking babes dancing at this club.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7042006&lon=-106.4031672&z=16&l=0&m=h

Palamides
01-09-11, 21:43
Okay, below is a map and photo of Jokers on Ave. Gomez Morin. Apparently there is a strip club, and massage parlor at this location. Also, apparently some pretty hot looking babes dancing at this club.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7042006&lon=-106.4031672&z=16&l=0&m=hI haven't been to this joker in ages. Used to drop by regularly when we were goign over to juarez a few years ago. Yeah on average there are probably a few more girls than the Lopez Mateos location but Lopez Mateos is closer and I belive has rooms you can take the girls. The Gomez Morine location in Faraii's report has no rooms so you have to take the girls out. Last time I was a joker I went with a friend on a whim. The girls are the best looking you can easily find in Juarez so pretty and they sit up in the seats away from the customers while the more avage ones troll around for dances and drinks. Last time I was there I eyed an incredible girl sitting up in the seats and asked the waiter about her. He immediately went and brought her over and she sat with me. Actually she made out with me all night for the price of drinks. My friend and I were quoted 1, 500 pesos to take our girls out after the club closed as is reported below but we didn't try that. If you get a girl that doesn't milk the drinks its the best bang for your buck with 50 peso drinks and perfect looking women.

Mugroso
01-10-11, 05:56
Okay, below is a map and photo of Jokers on Ave. Gomez Morin. Apparently there is a strip club, and massage parlor at this location. Also, apparently some pretty hot looking babes dancing at this club.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7042006&lon=-106.4031672&z=16&l=0&m=h

Before my unit was deployed to the first Gulf War, alot of us went to Juarez. Just like then, I still am, I know it all. After we all got back from our fun filled weekend we exchanged stories. One guy mentioned Jokers.

What? Where is that?

He gave me directions and I had a good idea what he was talking about but no chance until we returned victoriously from our glorious battles.

For years I searched and never found Jokers. Every month I would ask my friend and would give me the same directions. Finally I noticed a club a little tucked away from the road. I figured, fuck it I am never going to find Jokers, maybe he made it up. I stop, park and went in.

Well shit, it was Jokers. Finally.

After so much searching I have only been there less than a fistful of times. I hate the parking there.

Mugroso

Xfactors
01-10-11, 14:02

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.731653&lon=-106.450181&z=16&l=0&m=h

Http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?428-Ciudad-Juarez&p=1095316#post1095316

Okay, we have the Joker Premier Strip bar on Lopez Mateos, and then Joker's on Gomez Morin. That's two of them. I hear there are 3 or 4 Joker's strip clubs. WTF?

Big John 1
01-15-11, 23:35
Talk about memories! Tambien, soy gringo viejo. But in decent shape. From about the late 1970s, until the early 1990s, Club Ano Nuevo had the most gals, and the best looking ones. I can still remember Angelica, Claudia, Azuzena, Lorena, Blanca, Teresa, and plenty more! But, unfortunately, those grand old days are. Indeed. Gone.

Big John 1, or anybody else, anything going on to make a drive to Palomas worthwhile? Or, is it just.

Too dangerous? Not very dangerous Palomas but quality along with prices dropped. I reside right across border but would not make special trip. Many $20 chicas some are marginally doable like 5s tops. In PM many promotions 2chicas300 p $150 Marisol Wednesdays, in El Paso Last week walk to Stanton bridge got PM saw Roma 2 chicas 300 pesos told cabby going to Churchs Chicken next door with negoitiation $6 going $7 returning fair service with BBJ for 300p 100p tip, older, a bit heavy but kind of fun for 300p or 400p with propina, ate at Churchs after words they called me cab to Santa Fe Bridge. Big John 1

Xfactors
01-16-11, 04:37
In PM many promotions 2chicas300 p $150 Marisol Wednesdays, in El Paso Last week walk to Stanton bridge got PM saw Roma 2 chicas 300 pesos told cabby going to Churchs Chicken next door with negoitiation $6 going $7 returning fair service with BBJ for 300p 100p tip, older, a bit heavy but kind of fun for 300p or 400p with propina, ate at Churchs after words they called me cab to Santa Fe Bridge. Big John 1I personally do not like either $30Roma's, or $30Marisol, and would not recommend them to anyone. The best MP in Juarez for me is $30 El Encanto. I also like $30Sirenas. After those two, I would select $30 Siluetas, then $30 Loryed. I know most of you here already know how I feel about these MP's, but I wanted to post this info for newbies here.

Roma's and Marisol can both go to hell, in my book. Same for $40 Cleopatras. I would rate Cleopatras the worst MP in Juarez. And for newbies here, do not waste your time going to Pink Ladies bar. That place is a rip off, IMO.

I do appreciate this report, though, from Big John 1. Always nice to get feedback, on these various MP's.

Clydesdale
01-16-11, 06:16
Before my unit was deployed.

MugrosoThat unit has been deployed many times in Juarez. Maybe when the violence abates you will deploy it again in Juarez. My unit was called up, unofficially, last Saturday at la Academia. Although hesitant, I answered the call, and my deployment ended with el grito.

Big John 1
01-16-11, 21:56
I personally do not like either $30Roma's, or $30Marisol, and would not recommend them to anyone. The best MP in Juarez for me is $30 El Encanto. I also like $30Sirenas. After those two, I would select $30 Siluetas, then $30 Loryed. I know most of you here already know how I feel about these MP's, but I wanted to post this info for newbies here.

Roma's and Marisol can both go to hell, in my book. Same for $40 Cleopatras. I would rate Cleopatras the worst MP in Juarez. And for newbies here, do not waste your time going to Pink Ladies bar. That place is a rip off, IMO.

I do appreciate this report, though, from Big John 1. Always nice to get feedback, on these various MP's. Hey, I also like to get different opinions from different guys hey we all have own tastes LOL. X-factors still like to meet sometime! At 66, my opinion of what is doable, although never that high has certainly dropped! LOL! Big John 1

Mugroso
01-16-11, 23:00
That unit has been deployed many times in Juarez. Maybe when the violence abates you will deploy it again in Juarez. My unit was called up, unofficially, last Saturday at la Academia. Although hesitant, I answered the call, and my deployment ended with el grito.Did you take any prisoners and interogate them for any intel? Like where did all the Queens, Las Vegas and Año Nuevo chicas went to?

Big John 1
01-17-11, 23:37
Hey, I also like to get different opinions from different guys hey we all have own tastes LOL. X-factors still like to meet sometime! At 66, my opinion of what is doable, although never that high has certainly dropped! LOL! Big John 1Used to go to both 2004 and 2005. Stayed in Villa Manport nearby and actually met a fleelancer in bar Villa Manport and spent night together. Really just a regular gal who worked in maquila. Manny, bartender lined me up. Parked car in front. Tipped guard to watch car all night no troubles in six or seven times there. Today think take a cab to Via Manport then walk to El Entcanto why Sirenas. Anyone stayed at VillaManport lately? Bar still open / La Herrada Steak house still good? Thanks for helping. Big John 1

Xfactors
01-18-11, 06:19
Then went to El Herradero and had the fillet mignon, which was pretty fuckin delicious with a coke $10, except again the waitstaff really sucks at that place. That blonde waitress * needs to quit her job and work at a MP. Typical uppity Juarez.

Big John 1, El Herradero steak house has gotten mixed reviews. Also, you might want to check your notifications, i.e. your PM's, or private messages. :) Below is map and photo for El Herradero steak house, which is next door to El Encanto MP, my favorite MP in Juarez.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7436107&lon=-106.4623314&z=18&l=0&m=b&v=8

Mortega
01-19-11, 22:58
Went last weekend and saw queens was gone and so was most of the other clubs, I wonder where these.

Girls went that worked there. If anyone knows please let me know. Also knew this bartender named.

Poncho who also worked at queens gone. Somebody help, please

Xfactors
01-20-11, 04:14
Went last weekend and saw queens was gone and so was most of the other clubs, I wonder where these.

Girls went that worked there. If anyone knows please let me know. Also knew this bartender named.

Poncho who also worked at queens gone. Somebody help, pleaseMy suggestion would be to go to a couple of clubs in that area, and ask around in these clubs about what happened to the girls, and Poncho, the bartender. Somebody might know. The 2 clubs I would check in would be Alice & Charly's strip club, and Eduardos strip club #1, which is very close to the gym. They've torn down a bunch of clubs in this area. I think a lot of people that use to work in this area, have moved on.

Constellation
01-24-11, 19:01
Arrived at Luxxor around 3pm, had food and drinks with the girls then we took 3 to a hotel for what was suppossed to be 3- 4 hours at $ 80 us plus tip. My friend, once at the hotel got in the jacuzzi with two and after a few more drinks, I took my girl into one of the suites for a session, about 1 1/2 hours later, call came from the Luxxor to get the girls to return there, so I was the only one who had sex. We then called a service from PM magazine and after about an hour (they sais 14 min) on the phone. 3 chicsas arrive, all short, young 20-22, two a little plump and one very thin, morena. Total was 1600 pesos for all night. Mine was a nice little spinner, full GFE treatment. I am starting to think this PM mag is the way to go. Night before we had been in El Paso, our regular place JB Club had a lock on the door, several times we have got girls out of there to go to the hotel at $ 200 per for the night. Went to Gentlemens Club on the westside, but really bad, not many girls and no one selling.

Xfactors
01-24-11, 20:48
Arrived at Luxxor around 3pm, had food and drinks with the girls then we took 3 to a hotel for what was suppossed to be 3- 4 hours at $ 80 us plus tip. My friend, once at the hotel got in the jacuzzi with two and after a few more drinks, I took my girl into one of the suites for a session, about 1 1/2 hours later, call came from the Luxxor to get the girls to return there, so I was the only one who had sex.

Uhmmm, so this was suppose to be a 3 to 4 hour deal with the babes from Luxxor, and Luxxor is calling after 1 1/2 hours saying the party is over, get the girls back to Luxxor. I'm not impressed with Luxxor on this.

You are a good customer for Luxxor. You talk them up good on this website, providing in essence, nice free advertising for Luxxor. And this is the kind of shabby treatment they give you in return? I'm not impressed. I'll stick with El Encanto MP, myself.

Joe Vato
01-24-11, 22:59
Luxxor sucks. A deal is a deal. This is another reason for me and my friends to never go back to this rip off joint. Lesson learned felllows!

Joe Vato

Constellation
01-25-11, 05:18
Thanks Guys, good to see we are all on the same page. Just to clarify what happened. We arrived at the Luxxor around 3pm. I bought about $ 40. 00 worth of booze and once there, my buddy bought hamburgers for all of the girls which came to $ 40. 00. I was in a bad mood and several times said I was going home. My Buddy asked the chick I was with to go to the hotel for the night (all niter) she says she no baby sitter and could go for 4 hours, and she says to me " Come on, we can have 4 hours together" Now just to clarafy, We sat there for 2 hours and the place didn't get one service. Once at the hotel, I gave my girl $ 40us and my Buddy gave all the girls and additional 200 pesos. Now Soraya calls today, and says the broad is pissed about the money, Soraya gave her $ 90us which was agreed upon, before leavin Luxxor for the hotel. So in pesos this girl made 1800 pesos for 2 1/2 hours away from Luxxor and about 40 minutes of sex which ended abruptly when, my friend, in the other room, was arguing with Soraya on the phone, fell in the jacuzzi and gashed his head. Now the most this chick could have made if she would have stayed at the Luxxor would have been 2 services. Half of 800 pesos. 400 pesos, and no way she would have made up the difference in tips from 2 services. My buddy cancelled the credit card today. Grand total $ 500. 00, and this was not what he usually spends there, he is the best customer and was told, not to worry about money Saturday! Now to show all the mongers how dumb I am, the chick in question got $99 boots and a heater for Christmas, and in fairness was terrific on the previous three trips, hotel in DEcember, free bee on New Years Eve and an afternoon upstairs in Sorayas house, but suddenly turned cold. Usually once either I show affection towards one of her girls or the girl towards me, Soraya fires them! She can't now because she hasn't got any girls! And Soraya has a great sales approach, she is constantly telling me " the girls don't like you or the other clients, they just need money"

Great, good too hear! They can go back to the boyfriends or husband and get beaten and give their money to them.

Said it before, mean it this time F this place, they always act as if they are doing you a favor and have a corner on the pussy market, I have, in 30 years, never been treated this way in Juarez. Time to find new hunting grounds!

Joe Vato
01-25-11, 19:31
As I learned a few years ago. Luxxor sucks. Soraya sucks too. Do not be surprised. This is standard business procedure for Soraya. I personally love El Encanto. I have been with hotter girls at El Encanto than Luxxor. Give them a try. Luxxor really sucks.

Joe Vato

Xfactors
01-26-11, 07:40
Okay, I'm a little behind the times, here. I thought the Mayor of Juarez was Jose Reyes. Uh, that's not the case. The current mayor of Juarez is Hector Murguia. Anyway, the mayor was inside a house in Juarez, I guess, and he was holding meetings. His bodyguards were outside the house, protecting the mayor. Anyway, masked federal police approached the house, the bodyguards identified themselves, but the federal police shot and killed one of the bodyguards. I can tell that law enforcement really has their act together over there in Juarez.

I can't believe I didn't know who the current mayor of Juarez is. I do know that Barack Obama is Pres of the USA, so give me some credit here guys. :D Below is the article about the mayor's bodyguards.

"Mexican mayor: Federal police killed bodyguard"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20110126/lt-mexico-bodyguard-killed/

Cienega32
01-26-11, 12:30
Okay, I'm a little behind the times, here. I thought the Mayor of Juarez was Jose Reyes. Uh, that's not the case. The current mayor of Juarez is Hector Murguia. Anyway, the mayor was inside a house in Juarez, I guess, and he was holding meetings. His bodyguards were outside the house, protecting the mayor. Anyway, masked federal police approached the house, the bodyguards identified themselves, but the federal police shot and killed one of the bodyguards. I can tell that law enforcement really has their act together over there in Juarez.He was Mayor before Reyes as well. He also had rumors about connections to a Cartel fueled by one of his top ranking cops getting busted back then. There might be more to this current event than meets the eye.

Mugroso
01-26-11, 21:43
There might be more to this current event than meets the eye.Yup, theres always 2 sides to a frijole.

I remember a few years ago a shootout outside a police station between state and city cops.

Cienega32
01-27-11, 10:25
Yup, theres always 2 sides to a frijole.

I remember a few years ago a shootout outside a police station between state and city cops. That was when the locals didn't want to give up their arms for inspection etc, wasn't it?

Mugroso
01-27-11, 12:18
That was when the locals didn't want to give up their arms for inspection etc, wasn't it?No, The city police arrested a state cop (or vice versa) and they went to the HQ to protest (bust him out) and a shootout followed. I forget how many were killed.

Lutan12
01-28-11, 21:35
Went to amadeus last Friday. It's located on ejercito nacional right infront of the sams and walmart stores. The selection of the girls was superb. It's actually comparable to Jokers. I saw a few stunners. The place was not that packed. Lots of open tables. The girls are cool and willing to go out. Beer is 50 pesos. Overall, the appearance of the club is nicer than the joker ones. Plenty of parking lot. Got a few dances from a blonde, solid 10 in my standards and really cool to hang out with.

Xfactors
01-29-11, 05:26
Went to Amadeus strip club last Friday.Below is a map and photos of Amadeus strip club.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7020282&lon=-106.4163208&z=16&l=0&m=h

Mugroso
01-29-11, 10:42
The place was not that packed.Thats the place where the airman from Holloman AFB got greased.

Xfactors
01-29-11, 15:41
Thats the place where the airman from Holloman AFB got greased.Below is news coverage of the incident.

"Holloman Airman Shot Dead In Juarez Strip Club"

http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/21524827/detail.html

http://www.kfoxtv.com/video/21526792/index.html

Lutan12
01-29-11, 19:37
Yeah, it's that same place. I was talking to one of the girls about it and got the play by play. I guess it's a risk going anywhere in Juarez but I did not feel unsafe at that place, they had a good selection of hot gals.

Below is news coverage of the incident.

"Holloman Airman Shot Dead In Juarez Strip Club"

http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/21524827/detail.html

http://www.kfoxtv.com/video/21526792/index.html

Xfactors
01-29-11, 21:35
"Mexican mayor: Federal police killed bodyguard"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20110126/lt-mexico-bodyguard-killed/"Mexico charges police who killed mayor's bodyguard"

Within the article below it states, "Interior Minister Francisco Blake said efforts to professionalize and clean up the Ciudad Juarez municipal police would continue." I'm trying not to laugh at that one.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/01/28/mexico-charges-police-killed-mayors-bodyguard/?test=latestnews

My Freedom
01-29-11, 22:30
On occasion, and it is only hit and miss, one can sometimes find candidates at the Bombin, and Don Felix. Also by the Hotel Condessa. All of this right on or just off Av. Juarez. Certainly not Amadeus quality, but some not bad, and a lot less expensive.

I was walking down Francisco Villa Street yesterday when I noticed I stepped over what appeared to be a small wad of paper, a "bolsita," if you will. At the same time, a man coming from the opposite direction appeared to be in a hurry. Some young guys behind me apparently picked up this bolsita, and asked me if it was mine. I said "No," and kept walking.

About two blocks further down, one of these young guys stopped me, saying it was a wad of money, and asked me about it. I told him I knew nothing about it. Then, he said,"Look, there's money in here." I did see a one dollar bill, and when he asked me if I wanted to split the money with him, I got suspicious, and smelling a problem, I told him no. I had the impression, since he was a total stranger, it was a set-up, and I wanted nothing to do with it.

Any opinions, or similar experiences? It really was strange, and yet this guy could have been legit.

Xfactors
01-29-11, 23:59
Since many Juarez mongers live in El Paso, I thought I would post this here. There is an ad currently running in the classified section of the Diario de El Paso. The ad says, under "Servicios para Adultos," (adult services) : "SEXY, HOT BEAUTIFUL LADIES AVAILABLE. CALL (915) 252-0644."

I don't know if this service is any good or not. I just thought I would post this info here.

Xfactors
01-30-11, 01:52
On occasion, and it is only hit and miss, one can sometimes find candidates at the Bombin, and Don Felix. Also by the Hotel Condessa. All of this right on or just off Av. Juarez. Certainly not Amadeus quality, but some not bad, and a lot less expensive.Below is map and photo of Bombin Bar-Cafe-Hotel for possible freelancers.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7440783&lon=-106.4852777&z=19&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
01-30-11, 03:31
On occasion, and it is only hit and miss, one can sometimes find candidates at the Bombin, and Don Felix. Also by the Hotel Condessa. All of this right on or just off Av. Juarez. Certainly not Amadeus quality, but some not bad, and a lot less expensive.
Below is map and photo of Don Felix Bar on Ave. Juarez, for possible freelancers.

I couldn't find Hotel Condessa.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7434464&lon=-106.4855969&z=18&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
01-30-11, 04:13
I was walking down Francisco Villa Street yesterday when I noticed I stepped over what appeared to be a small wad of paper, a "bolsita," if you will. At the same time, a man coming from the opposite direction appeared to be in a hurry. Some young guys behind me apparently picked up this bolsita, and asked me if it was mine. I said "No," and kept walking.

About two blocks further down, one of these young guys stopped me, saying it was a wad of money, and asked me about it. I told him I knew nothing about it. Then, he said,"Look, there's money in here." I did see a one dollar bill, and when he asked me if I wanted to split the money with him, I got suspicious, and smelling a problem, I told him no. I had the impression, since he was a total stranger, it was a set-up, and I wanted nothing to do with it.

Any opinions, or similar experiences? It really was strange, and yet this guy could have been legit. Since you told him it wasn't yours, why would he want to split it with you? That doesn't make sense. Something is fishy there. I think you did the right thing to keep on walking.

Bbond
01-30-11, 12:03
I told him no. I had the impression, since he was a total stranger, it was a set-up, and I wanted nothing to do with it...yet this guy could have been legit.Huh? A total stranger, catching up to you, offering to share some "found" money, legit? You were very wise to deny his request.

Xfactors
01-30-11, 20:19
Be careful guys! I walked out of the Bombin Hotel and was stopped by 2 corrupt cops on Jaurez Ave across from the Kentucky Club. I had not had anything to drink, just simply walking toward El Paso. I had nothing illegal on me but one of the bastards tried to say my pants were wet and I was uurinating or something like that. My pants were totally dry. Luckily the owner of the Yankees Bar was walking by and told them I was a good person, etc.

The pricks eventually let me go without having to pay anything.

I am almost certain had it not been for the owner of Yankee's it would have cost me me. I heard the word trente mentioned ($30).

I think I have said before that I have never had any trouble with the drug cartels, just the theiving cops. Remember guys, hide your big money when you go to Juarez. IMO, the Juarez cops look for Americanos to rob. I keep a little chump change in my wallet, and act like that's all I have, if the cops frisk me. I hide my big money, in a hidden money belt, and a hidden secret wallet, both of which go under my pants. I've been robbed twice by the Juarez cops. I'm a white gringo, the cops favorite target, IMO.

Mugroso
01-30-11, 23:16
This "money on the street' scam sounds like the Mexicans are developing complex scams like in The Philippines.

Remember, we are there for women, not men. Be very cautious of friendly men. Sure you may develop a friendship but most likely you will be fucked in the end.

My Freedom
02-01-11, 22:54
Right from the very beginning, the "money on the street" deal smelled fishy. No way was I going to bite.

So correct, we go to Juarez for the women, and not the men. We must always also remember that when in Juarez, we are not in our own country, thus, we truly have no rights at all.

Curious, how does the "money on the street" scam work in the Phillipines?

Regarding where the Hotel Condessa is: Walking down Juarez Av, you will find the Condessa just off to the left of Av. Juarez, (as you walk toward the 16th of septiembre) , at the last intersection, before arriving at the 16th of septiembre. I normally see providers standing outside by mid-to-late afternoon, and into the evening hours. Certainly not Amadeus quality, but on occasion, you can spot one or two "doable" providers there.

Papushko
02-02-11, 00:10
Went yesterday to chaude platinum MP on Av. Vicente Guerrero. They had 3 girls, and all 3 really doable. Went with Sol, a 20 YO blonde cutie, creamy skin, nice smile, petite, thin and nice natural be-cup tits. What I really liked was that she was actually bright! We carried on a nice conversation after the deed. Next time will select another girl, have no idea of her name but gave me a boner just looking at her. She was not cute, but she has a veeery nice rack, nice tight legs and a perky jiggly butt (she seems to work out).

The rooms are really clean, so are the girls. If you don't mind paying 600 pesos or 50 dlls go check out the selection.

Bbond
02-02-11, 02:24
Curious, how does the "money on the street" scam workOne variation of the hustle works like this: An individual notices a wallet or transparent bag full of money in plain view. It is then scooped up by a passerby, who asks the targeted victim to split the money. During the conversation, a second person appears, claiming to have lost his money. The 'discovered' money is counted, and of course there is some of it missing, and soon the hapless victim finds himself accused of theft and asked to produce his wallet, which is emptied of its contents.

The "Dropped wallet" scam is nearly identical.

Xfactors
02-02-11, 05:04
Regarding where the Hotel Condesa is: Walking down Juarez Av, you will find the Condesa just off to the left of Av. Juarez, (as you walk toward the 16th of septiembre) , at the last intersection, before arriving at the 16th of septiembre. I normally see providers standing outside by mid-to-late afternoon, and into the evening hours. Certainly not Amadeus quality, but on occasion, you can spot one or two "doable" providers there.Below is map and photos of Hotel Condesa for possible freelancers. It's located on the SE corner of Ave. Abraham Gonzalez and Ave. Manuel Doblado. This is a little bit NE of the intersection of Ave. Juarez, and Ave. 16 De Septiembre.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7402062&lon=-106.4841498&z=20&l=0&m=h

Pimpollo
02-02-11, 07:06
Went yesterday to chaude platinum MP on Av. Vicente Guerrero. They had 3 girls, and all 3 really doable. Went with Sol, a 20 YO blonde cutie, creamy skin, nice smile, petite, thin and nice natural be-cup tits. What I really liked was that she was actually bright! We carried on a nice conversation after the deed. Next time will select another girl, have no idea of her name but gave me a boner just looking at her. She was not cute, but she has a veeery nice rack, nice tight legs and a perky jiggly butt (she seems to work out).

The rooms are really clean, so are the girls. If you don't mind paying 600 pesos or 50 dlls go check out the selection.Where is located? 600 pesos for full service or they ask for extra money?

Xfactors
02-02-11, 07:29

The rooms are really clean, so are the girls. If you don't mind paying 600 pesos or 50 dlls go check out the selection. Okay, I'm guessing that Chaude Platinum MP is located in the Plaza Napoli strip center, which is close to the intersection of Ave. Juan Herrera and Ave. Vicente Guerrero. This is located out by the Hipodromo, and also the Greyhound race track. Price is $50 / hour, so they won't see me out at this MP. Below is map and photo of Plaza Napoli strip center.

Again, I'm guessing that Chaude Platinum MP is located in this strip center. Also below, is their ad in PM magazine. Ad states that their phone number is 627-7669.

Papushko, please correct me, if I'm incorrect on this information. Thanks.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.732237&lon=-106.4023733&z=18&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
02-02-11, 12:38
I'm wondering what's the latest on Cabarette Strip Club. Is it still in business? Is it any good? Below is map and photo of Cabarette Strip Club. It's located on Blvd. Teofilo Borunda, and it's close to the central bus station in Juarez.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.692611&lon=-106.4338759&z=18&l=0&m=h