PDA

View Full Version : Ciudad Juarez

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Xfactors
02-02-11, 14:41
I'm wondering what's the latest on Afrodita's Strip Club. Is it still in business? Is it any good? Below is a map and photo of Afrodita's Strip Club. It's located on Ave. Sierra De Los Conejos, close to where it intersects with Mexico 45, also know as Ave. Tecnologico. This club is a little bit south of Parque Central.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.6822639&lon=-106.425274&z=19&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
02-02-11, 23:21
It's just down the street from Afrodita's Strip Club. Below is map and photo of Afro Strip Bar. Afro Strip Bar is located on the NW corner of Ave. Campos de Leon and Ave. Tecnologico (Mexico 45).

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.6787991&lon=-106.424877&z=17&l=0&m=h

Mugroso
02-02-11, 23:25
Last I heard Afroditas had gone gay. Never bit the bullet on that one. Club 69 is across the street.

Never gave the Afro bar a shot.

Xfactors
02-02-11, 23:59
Okay, guys, I thought we had 3 different strip bars very close to each other, but Mugroso is saying he's heard that Afrodita's Strip Club has turned gay. Uhmmm. Oh well. Anyone here care to confirm this? Take one for the team? :D

Anyway, below is a map, and photo of Club 69 Strip Bar. Girls working in Club 69 will know if Afrodita's has turned gay, or not. And down the street is Afro Strip Bar. Not too far away is Cabarette Strip Bar, so that would still give you 3 strip bars in the same area, not counting Afrodita's. If Afrodita's Strip Bar is not gay, that would give you 4 strip bars very close to each other.

I'm posting a photo of El Chaparral De Valles, because Club 69 strip bar is right across the street from this place. And Afrodita's Strip (gay?) bar is right behind El Chaparral De Valles. Anyway, below is a map, and photo of Club 69 Strip Bar.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.6822274&lon=-106.4236271&z=17&l=0&m=h

Papushko
02-03-11, 01:16
Okay, I'm guessing that Chaude Platinum MP is located in the Plaza Napoli strip center, which is close to the intersection of Ave. Juan Herrera and Ave. Vicente Guerrero. This is located out by the Hipodromo, and also the Greyhound race track. Price is $50 / hour, so they won't see me out at this MP. Below is map and photo of Plaza Napoli strip center.

Again, I'm guessing that Chaude Platinum MP is located in this strip center. Also below, is their ad in PM magazine. Ad states that their phone number is 627-7669.

Papushko, please correct me, if I'm incorrect on this information. Thanks.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.732237&lon=-106.4023733&z=18&l=0&m=hThat is correct. 600 for full service. The 50 dlls quote is based at the current exchange rate for pesos. Don't go with dollars or they will tell you it's 600 pesos or 60 dlls (the exchange rate has not been 10 to 1 for several years, but they still use it because there are a lot of guys who still pay it) If you go to any country, deal in their currency, avoid getting stiffed. Period.

Xfactors
02-03-11, 06:32
Is it still in business? Is it any good? Below is map for Plaza Juarez Mall.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7057889&lon=-106.42838&z=15&l=0&m=b&v=8

Xfactors
02-03-11, 23:43
Cabaret Club is a very popular after hours club get pretty corwded after 2am

Club Cabaret which is a big block from the Bus station Central Camionera it is near club 69, Club Afroditas and Club Afro.

HOTTEST CLuB IS 69 near parque central.

Club 69, Cabaret are good becasue you can fuck girls right there on the premises.

Either way I think I have outgrown MPs, becasue I do not fuck Fat or MILF so that leaves me pretty lonely

Girls in placeres prices vary is up to you to haggle down the girl may want $150 but tell her that you only have $50.

Shoot out at the 69 club

Ouch they killed the guard the dude with the birret and they left Socorro the woman in charge brain dead now I'm scared I frecuent the 69 a lot.

Shoot out at the Cesars Palace AKA Princess Strip Club

6 gounded on PM newspaper. I wich I was able to curry a gun freely so I can praticipate on the shootouts.

There are 3 type of girls.

MP girls downtown stip club girls and high end strip club girls.

30-50 dlls 80-100 150-300dlls.

Upscale MP

Just to inform everybody that an uspcale MP opened a couple of weeks ago they charge 1, 000 pesos and the ladies are not that bad its in front of the Greyhound racetrack in a strip mall.

I don't remember but I this its called Claire or something.

You better enjoy it while it lasts because at that price point it will close down in a couple of months.

Montserrat from Claude Platinum

Montserrat 20 yo CLaud PLatinum MP@Dog Racetrack

Okay, the above are past comments from Member #2479 concerning strip clubs and massage parlors that have been discussed here. I thought some members here might find these comments interesting. Remember, some of the above comments are a bit dated. (Like Chaude Platinum charging 1000 pesos.) They now charge 600 pesos. I guess they've dropped their price some. They probably had too many guys turn around, and walk out, when they asked for 1000 pesos.

Jrzmong
02-05-11, 05:30
Most Strip Clubs off downtown are closed

Phantom. Closed

Cabaret . Torch.

69. Closed due to killings.

Jokers Gold. Closed very few customers.

That is what you get when some dumbfuck from the US gov decides to deport all criminals tru Juarez instead of deporting them tru all the border cities.

In a lighter note this strip clubs are open.

Amadeus. Still open after several killing.

Eden. Zaragoza and Panamericana.

Jokers. RCA.

Jockers. Lopez Mateos.

Afro bar- La Cuesta

Xfactors
02-05-11, 10:26
Oscar Muñoz, the owner, has really really turned El Encanto into a nice place.
Afterward, had dinner at restaurant Mitla. Fantastic steak with mesquite roasted tortillas and beer for 10.Okay, I was reviewing some post from 2003, and came across these 2 post. For guys here interested in El Encanto MP, a guy named Oscar Munoz may be the owner there.

Across the street from El Encanto MP may be a restaurant called Restaurant Mitla. For those unhappy with Herradero steak house, which is next door to El Encanto MP, you might consider trying out Restaurant Mitla. Below is map, and photo of Restaurant Mitla.

Also, about 1 block east on Escobar, is a taxi stand, in front of Parque Escobar. A taxi back to Sante Fe bridge should be about $5 or $6 dollars. If taxi wants $10, act like you'll just walk up to Malecon, and catch a bus back to zona central. Taxi driver will probably back down, and offer you the ride for 5 or 6 bucks.

Remember to ask the taxi driver how much in advance. Don't just jump in the cab, and tell the driver, "The bridge." He'll burn your ass, if you do that.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7437612&lon=-106.4625835&z=18&l=0&m=b&v=8

Cienega32
02-05-11, 11:36
Also, about 1 block east on Escobar, is a taxi stand, in front of Parque Escobar. A taxi back to Sante Fe bridge should be about $5 or $6 dollars. If taxi wants $10, act like you'll just walk up to Malecon, and catch a bus back to zona central. Taxi driver will probably back down, and offer you the ride for 5 or 6 bucks.At the other end of the park is a bus stop. Most, if not all of the busses that go past will bring you to the north end of Franc. Villa and you can walk the block over to Ave Juarez for the PDN bridge (if that's where you need to be). I've always hopped on any that said Centro (or Cathedral too I think) and got there.

But that was then. I don't take the bus anymore.

Xfactors
02-06-11, 15:50
Eden. Zaragoza and Panamericana.Okay, I'm trying to find Eden strip club, and I'm having some difficulty here. I may have it on the map below, but I tried to get a Google photo, and didn't have any luck. I think this Eden strip club is a little north of Bandoleros Discoteque & Bar. Anyway, below is a map showing the location of Eden strip Club, and a couple of photos. I'm a little stumped on this Eden strip club.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.6559111&lon=-106.4297104&z=18&l=0&m=b&v=8

Clydesdale
02-06-11, 23:32
Okay, I'm trying to find Eden strip club, and I'm having some difficulty here. I may have it on the map below, but I tried to get a Google photo, and didn't have any luck. I think this Eden strip club is a little north of Bandoleros Discoteque & Bar. Anyway, below is a map showing the location of Eden strip Club, and a couple of photos. I'm a little stumped on this Eden strip club.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.6559111&lon=-106.4297104&z=18&l=0&m=b&v=8That first picture is Los Girasoles Hotel. Not a bad place. 200 pesos for 4 hours starting before 8, 280 for the night, and 460 for a jacuzzi room. Eden is just north of Zaragosa. Check this map:

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.6581121&lon=-106.4290506&z=18&l=0&m=b&v=8

Xfactors
02-07-11, 04:28
Eden is just north of Zaragosa. Alright, thanks for the assistance, Clydesdale.

Okay, Club Eden strip club is located on the SE corner of Mexico 45 and Nueva Zelanda. Below is a map, and photos of Club Eden strip club.

Uhmmm, it's not that far from Club Afro strip club, and Club Cabarette strip club. And in that same area is Club 69 strip club, which may be closed now, because of the shooting there, as reported by Jrzmong, and Club Afroditas strip club, which may have turned into a gay bar now, as reported by Mugroso, so kind of watch out for that. So if any mongers here are interested in strip clubs, you might want to check out this area.

And remember guys, you can blow a lot of money buying lady's drinks for these babes, trying to figure out which ones party on the side, and which ones are just wasting your time. I use to play this type game with the Dallas strip clubs, and it was fun, but it got expensive trying to figure out which ones would party on the side. Personally, I'm burned out on that game, and I don't play that game in El Paso, or Juarez. But some guys enjoy the strip clubs. Whatever you enjoy, as they say.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.6582764&lon=-106.4288735&z=17&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
02-07-11, 11:55
I learned she gets $15 of the $30 the clients payUhmmm, so the girls get half of what we pay at the massage parlors. Okay.

Xfactors
02-07-11, 12:49
Joaquin:

Since you mentioned that you speak Spanish you might want to try some of the Salons del Baile in the area south of the cathedral on Ave. De la Paz (a walking street) and on the street south of there. (just ask any one in the area where El Nuevo Vaqueros, La Puerta or Juaritos is.) In these places there are plenty of women suited for a variety of tastes. I'd say more than half are freelance working girls.

The routine is you ask the girl to dance and are expected to pay 5 pesos propina per dance. Then just see where it goes from there. If the one you choose is not a pro there's always a chance she'll be interested in a short trip to one of the many short time hotels in the area or she might hook you up with one that is.

You will see also a few hotels with girls beckoning from the doorway both on de la Paz and on the other street. The area is a bit scary but lately there is a definite police presense. If you carry yourself well and don't make a problem you shouldn't have any problems.

I've been going to these places for over a year and have never had a problem even though I am always the only non Mexican in the place. One important thing to remember is to avoid any kind of confrontation when in theses places. Fighting is not tolerated and both all parties involved are usually roughly extracted and turned over to the police.

If nothing else it defiantly worth your time if you are the adventurous type. By the way, the working girl price ranges from 10. 20 dollars. I thought this was an interesting post from Beetlejuice, in 2004, that I thought some mongers here might find interesting.

Mugroso
02-07-11, 16:50
Uhmmm, so the girls get half of what we pay at the massage parlors. Okay.Thats the way I understand it to be for most MPs.

Since the girls cut issure has come up I would like to say this. Do you think you get ripped off at the Pink Ladies by their high prices? Just be glad you are not a woman, they would make more in an MP at those MP wages.

Xfactors
02-07-11, 17:38
Thats the way I understand it to be for most MPs.

Since the girls cut issure has come up I would like to say this. Do you think you get ripped off at the Pink Ladies by their high prices? Just be glad you are not a woman, they would make more in an MP at those MP wages. Yes, I feel the high prices at Pink Ladies are a rip off. I don't know why the girls work at Pink Ladies. If I was a girl, I would find a nice MP to work out of, or I would freelance. I wouldn't want to work at a rip off place like Pink Ladies.

Xfactors
02-08-11, 08:59
Also, a good spot to check out is El Papillon bar. Very hot girls work there as waitresses and you can get a Rib-eye with all the trimmings for 7 bucks. Go on a Sunday afternoon and the beers are 2 for one. Steak and 2 beers for under ten bucks is a bargain to me, toss in a hottie to talk to during your stay and you can't beat it.Above is post on 2004 concerning El Papillon Bar. Below more info on El Papillon Bar. http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?428-Ciudad-Juarez&p=1065088#post1065088

Xfactors
02-08-11, 23:33
"America's Third War: As Drug Cartels Continue Stronghold, Female Mexican Police Chief Taken Near Christmas Still Missing"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/08/americas-war-female-mexican-chief-police-missing-christmas/?test=latestnews

Jrzmong
02-09-11, 02:45
Salome and Tangas.

Salome in front of channel 5.

Tangas on mina street.

Tangas gets has a lot of girls

Xfactors
02-09-11, 06:40
Salome in front of channel 5.

Juarez trip report, Fri. 4/16/10 2pm-7:30pm.

Juan and I headed east on Ave. Guerrero, just east of the Benito Juarez Monument, and we walked about 1 and 1/2 blocks. On the south side of Ave. Guerrero, just before we got to Ave. Calvillo, we saw a new strip club called Salome. It looked nice, but small. It looked like a new building. This strip club is a couple of blocks east of that Benito Juarez Monument, on the south side of Ave. Guerrero. Okay, below is a map of the Salome strip club. I can't post a photo, because it was built after the Google photo was taken. The picture in the Google photo is incorrect. Also, the map below is approximate. I don't remember if Salome is on the SW corner of Guerrero and Calvillo, or more toward the middle of the block, but it's right in this area. One block east of Ave. Calvillo, is Ave. Sierra, which is shown in the map below. If you go to this area, you will see it.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7356223&lon=-106.4768046&z=18&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
02-09-11, 07:49
Tangas.

Tangas on mina street.

Tangas gets has a lot of girlsWell, I looked for Tangas on Mina street, but I couldn't find it. If I knew what street intersection it was close to, I might be able to find it. (Hint, hint). :D

I did take a "Google type stroll" going westbound on Ave. Mina, starting at Ave. Paso Del Norte. I did see a lot of Mexican bars on Ave. Mina. I'm betting these bars might possibly have a few babes that might could use some extra spending money, if you know what I mean. Mongers could easily walk from one bar, to the next, going westbound on Ave. Mina, to see if they could spot any senioritas that looked "interesting," if you know what I mean. Lots of bars on this Ave. Mina. A bunch of them. Mucho. :D It might could get interesting.

Xfactors
02-10-11, 08:56
Sirena massage. (warning)

I was in CJ a couple of weeks ago and decided to try out Sirenas. Service was great but unfortunately while I was in the shower someone went into massage room and stole $80 that I had tucked away inside the insole of my shoe. I knew something was wrong when my jeans I placed on top of my shoes were tossed aside.

I told the "staff" there what happened knowing very well the chance of getting my money back was nil. They questioned all of the girls and of course

No one saw anything.

To top it all off the "mamasan" tried to accuse me of lying about the $80 and.

Threatened to call the policia! I simply walked out and informed them that this was a "experiencia horrible", that I would post about it on this board, and it would cost them much more than the $80 that I had taken. They didn't seem to care.

Just wanted to inform you guys to be aware if visiting this place.

SD GauchoI shower before I go to Juarez, and shower when I get back home in El Paso. I will not shower in any MP, in Juarez. I keep an eye out on my clothes, and money at all times when I'm in any MP, in Juarez.

Big Sugar 2011
02-10-11, 21:22
I am new to this site and new to El Paso. I went over to Juarez two times. Visited Serinas. I enjoyed the experieince until I found out that they typically charge $30 (they charged me $40 and I left a $20 tip). I do not know why the $10 charge bothers me so much (maybe the principal).

I am thinking of trying the one accross the street that Xfactors recommends. Is there a particualr girl I should ask for?

Also, I was wondering if it makes since to go over with someone else (ha like the buddy system). Also maybe there are some economies of scale when you two or three clients for the girls as opposed to just one.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Xfactors
02-11-11, 14:43
I am new to this site and new to El Paso. I went over to Juarez two times. Visited Serinas. I enjoyed the experieince until I found out that they typically charge $30 (they charged me $40 and I left a $20 tip). I do not know why the $10 charge bothers me so much (maybe the principal).

I am thinking of trying the one accross the street that Xfactors recommends. Is there a particualr girl I should ask for?

Also, I was wondering if it makes since to go over with someone else (ha like the buddy system). Also maybe there are some economies of scale when you two or three clients for the girls as opposed to just one.

Thanks in advance for any feedback. Both Sirenas and El Encanto ask for $40, but we've learned that if you politely offer them $30, they will gladly accept. If you went with 2 or 3 friends of yours, I doubt they would offer a discount for that. It's been awhile since I've been to either Sirenas, or El Encanto, so I can't specify any babes you ought to try out.

Hide your big money in a money belt, or something. The cops over there are bad news, and they will rob you. They ain't worth a shit.

Swizzzle
02-11-11, 19:13
Yes, I feel the high prices at Pink Ladies are a rip off. I don't know why the girls work at Pink Ladies. If I was a girl, I would find a nice MP to work out of, or I would freelance. I wouldn't want to work at a rip off place like Pink Ladies.The MPs seem to require the ladies to work there as a 6 day a week job, whereas my guess is that the Pink Lady allows them to come and go and treat it as a part-time thing.

Big Sugar 2011
02-11-11, 19:14
Both Sirenas and El Encanto ask for $40, but we've learned that if you politely offer them $30, they will gladly accept. If you went with 2 or 3 friends of yours, I doubt they would offer a discount for that. It's been awhile since I've been to either Sirenas, or El Encanto, so I can't specify any babes you ought to try out.

Hide your big money in a money belt, or something. The cops over there are bad news, and they will rob you. They ain't worth a shit.Thank you for the reply and tips. Do you prefer hitting the clubs (if so is there one in particular) over the MP's? I think I might visit an MP and then go to a club.

Constellation
02-11-11, 19:18
Update on the management of the Luxxor. Stuart is out! Will not be involved with the running or management of the Luxxor from this point on. Soraya totally in charge of the joint now!

Joe Vato
02-12-11, 02:38
He probably got tired of her crap. All the more reason never to go to Luxxor!

Joe Vato

Xfactors
02-12-11, 14:52
Thank you for the reply and tips. Do you prefer hitting the clubs (if so is there one in particular) over the MP's? I think I might visit an MP and then go to a club.No, I prefer the MP's. I don't like wasting my money buying lady's drinks. That crap adds up fast. And then you find out she doesn't party on the side. To hell with that stuff. I'd rather just go to the MP's and get what I want, which is snatch.

Xfactors
02-12-11, 14:54
Update on the management of the Luxxor. Stuart is out! Will not be involved with the running or management of the Luxxor from this point on. Soraya totally in charge of the joint now!I thought Stuart owned Luxxor. Does Soraya own Luxxor? Who owns the place?

Jrzmong
02-13-11, 05:16
This club is great but has a lot of shady caracthers itrs open at 2pm.

Has two girls in the private boots private dances are 10 dollars.

Tangas is in front of Mercado Hidalgo.

The pis is before it was converted

Xfactors
02-13-11, 14:47
This club is great but has a lot of shady caracthers itrs open at 2pm.

Has two girls in the private boots private dances are 10 dollars.

Tangas is in front of Mercado Hidalgo.

The pis is before it was convertedThanks for the assistance. Uhmmm, I'm not familiar with Mercado Hidalgo. Is there anyway you can show us where Tangas is located by using Wikimapia? Below I'm using Wikimapia to show where the intersection is for Ave. Mina, and Ave. Ocampo.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7375385&lon=-106.4901996&z=17&l=0&m=h

I'm wondering if you, or anyone here, could use Wikimapia to show the location of Tangas. I'm not trying to be difficult here, I"m just trying to locate this Tangas strip club on Ave. Mina and wherever.

Jrzmong
02-13-11, 16:07
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31. 7363523&lon=-106. 4862902&z=20&l=3&m=h

Xfactors
02-13-11, 17:56
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31. 7363523&lon=-106. 4862902&z=20&l=3&m=h

Well, I tried, but I can't get Jrzmong's link to work. I give up.

Mugroso
02-13-11, 21:56
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31

7363523&lon=-106. 4862902&z=20&l=3&m=h.

Well, I tried, but I can't get Jrzmong's link to work. I give up. I had a hard time as well. You need to close the gaps in the URL provided.

Xfactors
02-14-11, 04:28
Tangas strip club. This club is great, but it has a lot of shady characters. It opens at 2pm. It has two girls in the private booths. Private dances are 10 dollars.
I had a hard time as well. You need to close the gaps in the URL provided.Thanks Mugroso. With your advice, I finally found this place. Below, is a map of Tangas strip club. It's close to the SE corner of Ave. Mina, and Ave. Escobar.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7363489&lon=-106.4862889&z=17&l=0&m=h

Okay guys, if you check this strip club out, remember the warning from Jrzmong, that it has lots of shady characters. Watch out for pick pockets, and possibly cholos looking to start a fight, or whatever. There might be some fun, nasty times in this clubs, but watch your ass. There are some sleazebags in this club.

Cienega32
02-14-11, 05:08
I'm wondering if you, or anyone here, could use Wikimapia to show the location of Tangas. I'm not trying to be difficult here, I"m just trying to locate this Tangas strip club on Ave. Mina and wherever.A door or two east of Escobar, south side of Mina.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.73635&lon=-106.4862809&z=19&l=0&m=h

EDIT: Sorry, I should've finished reading the thread. I've walked Mina a few times from Mariscal area to a block or two past this place looking for a different bar, a year or two ago and seem to remember this place. I think I also remember the relative area as being a bit on the underside, so to speak.

Constellation
02-14-11, 05:13
I thought Stuart owned Luxxor. Does Soraya own Luxxor? Who owns the place?No American ever owns a business in Mexico, as a Mexican National has to have 51% of the business. Stuart probably decided to do other things and not take the risk of going to Mexico, Nothing will change, should be the sme service.

Xfactors
02-14-11, 05:51
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=317363523&lon=-106. 4862902&z=20&l=3&m=h.

Well, I tried, but I can't get Jrzmong's link to work. I give up. On a side note, if any guys here are having difficulty posting wikimapia links that will work, this is how I do it. I copy the URL address, and paste it in my post. I then submit the post, and the link comes out looking like the link above, which won't work. I then go back and edit my post. I erase the URL address, by hitting the backspace key, and then I simply repaste the URL link again. I then resubmit my edited post. For some reason the link comes out to where it's now working. I don't know why it comes out to where it's now working, but it does. Anyway, this is how I do it, in case any guys here were wondering.

Xfactors
02-14-11, 07:08
Joaquin:

Since you mentioned that you speak Spanish you might want to try some of the Salons del Baile in the area south of the cathedral on Ave. La Paz (a walking street) and on the street south of there, Ave. Mina, where Tangas strip club is located. (just ask any one in the area where El Nuevo Vaqueros, La Puerta or Juaritos is.) (Juaritos is now Tangas strip club.) In these places there are plenty of women suited for a variety of tastes. I'd say more than half are freelance working girls.

The routine is you ask the girl to dance and are expected to pay 5 pesos propina per dance. Then just see where it goes from there. If the one you choose is not a pro there's always a chance she'll be interested in a short trip to one of the many short time hotels in the area or she might hook you up with one that is.

You will see also a few hotels with girls beckoning from the doorway both on Ave. La Paz and on the other street, which is Ave. Mina. The area is a bit scary but lately there is a definite police presense. If you carry yourself well and don't make a problem you shouldn't have any problems.

I've been going to these places for over a year and have never had a problem even though I am always the only non Mexican in the place. One important thing to remember is to avoid any kind of confrontation when in theses places. Fighting is not tolerated and both all parties involved are usually roughly extracted and turned over to the police.

If nothing else it defiantly worth your time if you are the adventurous type. By the way, the working girl price ranges from 10. 20 dollars.

I've walked Mina a few times from Mariscal area to a block or two past this place looking for a different bar, a year or two ago and seem to remember this place. I think I also remember the relative area as being a bit on the underside, so to speak.
Okay, I wanted to post this quote again from Beetlejuice, and I edited his quote here some, so that guys here will understand what he's talking about. He's talking about this area around Tangas strip club. These Mexican bars you will see along Ave. Mina, have freelancers working out of them. He's saying you can bang some of these freelancers for $10 to $20. He's also saying this Ave. Mina, and Ave. La Paz is somewhat rough cut, so watch your ass.

Cienega32 also seems to view this area as being rough cut. Be careful in this area guys. Cops in this area may shake you down, so hide your big money.

Xfactors
02-14-11, 11:15
If you're looking for a map of Juarez, check out the link below.

https://www.universalmap.com/p-7791-juarez-street-guide-map-72001.aspx

Xfactors
02-14-11, 11:36
I was once stopped in broad daylight, a mistake by the cops, as I was stone sober, they took money from a friend and I. We went to police station, they called all bike cops in and we identified the crooks and got most of the money back. Stupid cops said they did not take money, but rather the money fell as we were being questioned, and they tried to find us to return it. We were on foot they on bikes, and they could not catch up to us? Pure BS and I think the supervisor did not buy it either, but then again I saw the same cops patrolling the streets later. Polica, license to steal.

Police station, Calle 16 de Septembre and Calle Oro, don't be afraid to report them. I don't know if it would do any good to report these asshole cops, when they rob you, or what you should do. I don't know what to advise mongers, when these asshole cops fuck you over. I just try to hide most of my money, myself. And yes, I realize Bbond tries to hide most of his.

Xfactors
02-14-11, 16:45
I have been gathering information on strip clubs outside of downtown. This is what I have so far and I'd like to share some of this with you all.

Fathoms. I had recently been told they were closed till spring but not so. The bar is very small but very nice inside. There had to have been 20 ladies working and all fine as fine can be. I took one, Ukio, to the private area for the price of a drink and had a great time. I have got to get pics of this lady. On another visit I spoke with a cute little spinner named Leslie. She is just how I like them, short and sweet and she had a chi chi that refused to stay tucked away.
You forgot Troyanos

Troyanos is at the intersection of Ave de las Torres and Jilotepec.

It is pretty out of the way but I think is worth at least one visit becasue it's very big establishment. Okay, I'm wondering about 2 more strip clubs. Fathoms, and Troyanos. Are they still in business?

Old Rebel II
02-14-11, 18:16
I have bought good Juarez maps at the Walmart in Juarez. Forgot the exact cost about $5. 00 For a good city map.

Cienega32
02-14-11, 19:40
Okay, I wanted to post this quote again from Beetlejuice, and I edited his quote here some, so that guys here will understand what he's talking about. He's talking about this area around Tangas strip club. These Mexican bars you will see along Ave. Mina, have freelancers working out of them. He's saying you can bang some of these freelancers for $10 to $20. He's also saying this Ave. Mina, and Ave. La Paz is somewhat rough cut, so watch your ass.

Cienega32 also seems to view this area as being rough cut. Be careful in this area guys. Cops in this area may shake you down, so hide your big money. I seem to recall some shootings in that relative area last year as well.

Cienega32
02-14-11, 19:46
I don't know if it would do any good to report these asshole cops, when they rob you, or what you should do. I don't know what to advise mongers, when these asshole cops fuck you over. I just try to hide most of my money, myself. And yes, I realize Bbond tries to hide most of his.I remember bbond posting that info but I don't remember exactly when. I think the "environment" is a little different nowadays, as far as that approach.

Only an opinion but I don't think it would work out anymore.

Xfactors
02-14-11, 23:41
I have bought good Juarez maps at the Walmart in Juarez. Forgot the exact cost about $5. 00 For a good city map.Uhmmm, so if I walk across the Stanton St. bridge, where would be some of the closest Walmarts?

Xfactors
02-15-11, 00:54
I went to the market area off the plaza by the church at the end of Juarez avenue. I found some young 18-28yr old girls hanging out at the entrance to a casa de huespedes hotel. I chose a nice looking one. The room was like $3 for half an hour. The girl cost me $10. Not the best service but the price was right so I tried 2 more and had a ball. Can't wait to go back.Kind of interesting.

Bbond
02-15-11, 15:46
Uhmmm, so if I walk across the Stanton St. bridge, where would be some of the closest Walmarts?Only WalMart I know of in Juarez is at AV. EJÉRCITO NACIONAL NO. 7445 COL. PARTIDO IGLESIAS, PRADERA DORADA 1 Y 2 #38618 CIUDAD JUAREZ, CHIHUAHUA. Not exactly close to the Stanton bridge. It is close to the corner of Ejercito Nacional and Hwy 45.

Xfactors
02-15-11, 16:22
Only WalMart I know of in Juarez is at AV. EJÉRCITO NACIONAL NO. 7445 COL. PARTIDO IGLESIAS, PRADERA DORADA 1 Y 2 #38618 CIUDAD JUAREZ, CHIHUAHUA. Not exactly close to the Stanton bridge. It is close to the corner of Ejercito Nacional and Hwy 45.

Okay, so the closest Walmart is the one over by the Amadeus strip club. It's on the other side of the street, from this Amadeus strip club. For mongers wanting to get that $5 Juarez map, this Walmart should have it.

Below is a map and photos of Amadeus strip club. Walmart is across the street.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7020282&lon=-106.4163208&z=16&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
02-15-11, 17:28
Have to say that Juarez is still great to have a great time. Been heading into J-town mostly with My friend and to have some great time all night.

Seen Melissa and Janet at the Rio De Janeiro and other girls around the area. I also saw Minnie outside the club but didn't do anything. She looks great out in the open.

Oh, at the Rio you can get a room for $8 for the whole night.
Anybody here know what Scoup is talking about? The "Rio De Janeiro"? Is he talking about the Del Rio hotel on Ave. Juarez? Below is map, and photo of Del Rio hotel on Ave. Juarez. Wherever he's talking about, it sounds like there are some freelancers hanging around there. It might be interesting checking that area out. I don't know what area he's talking about though.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7432115&lon=-106.4855245&z=17&l=0&m=h

Lutan12
02-16-11, 00:17
Okay, so the closest Walmart is the one over by the Amadeus strip club. It's on the other side of the street, from this Amadeus strip club. For mongers wanting to get that $5 Juarez map, this Walmart should have it.The closest walmart to the PDN bridge is the one located where the old bullfighting ring was. It's right next to Rio grande mall on paseo truinfo de la republica. There's also a starbux on the parkinglot and a barrigas.

Cienega32
02-16-11, 02:55
Anybody here know what Scope is talking about? The "Rio De Janeiro"? Is he talking about the Del Rio hotel on Ave. Juarez? Below is map, and photo of Del Rio hotel on Ave. Juarez. Wherever he's talking about, it sounds like there are some freelancers hanging around there. It might be interesting checking that area out. I don't know what area he's talking about though.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7432115&lon=-106.4855245&z=17&l=0&m=hNo, not the Hotel Del Rio. This Rio de Janeiro is (I'm 90% certain) just south of Martinez across from the gym on Mariscal. Tiny little doorway type joint with a small "HOTEL" sign hanging over the sidewalk. There used to be a few girls always hawking from the front.

Scoup's tale is from a couple of years ago, IIRC, and he's mentioned that he hadn't been there for awhile (USA Forum). Ano Nuevo is the club he's referring to and I don't think that's been open for some time.

You really can't go by too many of the old El Centro reports anymore. As you know, most of it is gone. The Rio might be gone by this point for all I know. It looked pretty dead last year.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7415235&lon=-106.4863077&z=20&l=0&m=h

EDIT: I found an old (OCT '05) pic of where I'm talking about with what I believe is the Rio - note the HOTEL sign. Also note the old Eduardo's (orange building) in the background.

Cienega32
02-16-11, 03:06
On a side note, if any guys here are having difficulty posting wikimapia links that will work, this is how I do it. I copy the URL address, and paste it in my post. I then submit the post, and the link comes out looking like the link above, which won't work. I then go back and edit my post. I erase the URL address, by hitting the backspace key, and then I simply repaste the URL link again. I then resubmit my edited post. For some reason the link comes out to where it's now working. I don't know why it comes out to where it's now working, but it does. Anyway, this is how I do it, in case any guys here were wondering.The quick way around it is to type out the tags for the url markup and then copy & paste the link between them:

[ url ] [/url ]

[ url ] paste your link here [/url ]

Don't use spaces on either side of "url" inside the brackets. I did that to show the example.

Xfactors
02-16-11, 06:15
Jaurez MAP
I have bought good Juarez maps at the Walmart in Juarez. Forgot the exact cost about $5. 00 For a good city map.

The closest walmart to the PDN bridge is the one located where the old bullfighting ring was. It's right next to Rio grande mall on paseo truinfo de la republica. There's also a starbux on the parkinglot and a barrigas.Okay, thanks to Lutan12, and Cienega32 for the assistance on this stuff.

Okay guys, basically on the SE corner of Ave. Paseo Truinfo De La Republica, and Ave. Lopez Mateos, is this Rio Grande Mall. Now just east of this Rio Grande Mall, is the Walmart Supercenter, where you can get this $5 Juarez map. The Rio Grande Mall, and this Walmart Supercenter are not that far from Genesis massage parlor. You could walk from Genesis MP, to this Walmart, if you wanted to. Below is map, and photo of this Walmart Supercenter, which is just east of the Rio Grande Mall, and Genesis MP.

Map for Walmart Supercenter

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7352117&lon=-106.4426708&z=15&l=0&m=h

Map for Genesis massage parlor

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7347806&lon=-106.4561597&z=15&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
02-16-11, 13:18
I got to put in a plug for El Toro Bronco restaurant on the NW corner of Ave. Antonio Sucre, and Ave. De Las Americas. El Herradero Is great, El Toro Bronco Is even better.

Also, don't miss Mariscos D'Mazatlan Seafood, restaurant on the NW corner of Ave. Juan G. Artigas, and Ave. De Las Americas. There is no better deal in town. Map for El Toro Bronco restaurant.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7467812&lon=-106.455996&z=17&l=0&m=h

Map for Mariscos D'Mazatlan Seafood restaurant.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7499014&lon=-106.4549768&z=17&l=0&m=h

Bbond
02-16-11, 17:59
The closest walmart to the PDN bridge is the one located where the old bullfighting ring was. It's right next to Rio grande mall on paseo truinfo de la republica. There's also a starbux on the parkinglot and a barrigas.Must be relatively new, was not there last time I visited, but that has been a while.
Looking at he wal-mart.com.mx site, there are several wal-marts now. Below are 3 I did not know existed.

BLVD. ZARAGOZA NO. 6008, COL. PARQUE INDUTRIAL ZARAGOZA, NUEVO HIPODROMO

PASEO DEL TRIUNFO DE LA REPUBLICA NO. 4630, COLONIA BUROCRATA 2DA SECCION, ALAMOS DE SAN LORENZO

AV. DE LAS TORRES NO. 1571 COL. PARQUE IND. ANTONIO J. BERMUDEZ, PARQUE INDUSTRIAL ANTONIO J BERMUDEZ

Lutan12
02-16-11, 18:33
Great seafood joint around the corner from Genesis. It's on avendia de la raza and americas. Really fresh seafood and great plates. I always check it out and end up p[aying around 150 pesos for a great meal, I like it much better than any other seafood joint in Juarez.

My Freedom
02-17-11, 04:10
Cienega32 is quite accurate about the location of the Hotel Rio de Janerio. Easy to find, about a block west of Av. Juarez, to the left of Eduardos. I passed by there the other day. Has freelancers working, but certainly NOT the quality of Amadeus, etc. Perhaps on occasion, you could find a "doable" one. Kind of like the old saying,"You get what you pay for."

Walk down the street that Eduardos is on, past the gym, another half block and you will find a callejon (alley) , to the left, and there are gals working out of the 4-10. Nothing spectacular, but quality is higher there than the Rio de Janerio. I had good look with a piernuda (great legs) there about 10 months ago. Need to watch for cops in this area, so keep your bigger bills hidden and I always carry pesos.

I don't know if the Casa Colorado or Panama is still open. Would tend to doubt it.

Xfactors
02-17-11, 06:22
Cienega32 is quite accurate about the location of the Hotel Rio de Janeiro. Easy to find, about a block west of Av. Juarez, to the left of Eduardos. I passed by there the other day. Has freelancers working, but certainly NOT the quality of Amadeus, etc. Perhaps on occasion, you could find a "doable" one. Kind of like the old saying,"You get what you pay for."

Walk down the street that Eduardos is on, past the gym, another half block and you will find a callejon (alley) , to the left, and there are gals working out of the 4-10 Bar. Nothing spectacular, but quality is higher there than the Rio de Janeiro. I had good look with a piernuda (great legs) there about 10 months ago. Need to watch for cops in this area, so keep your bigger bills hidden and I always carry pesos. Okay, guys, this is a rough area of Juarez, so hide your big money from crooked cops. Might be best to monger only during daytime in this area. Night time might be too dangerous.

Map for Hotel Rio de Janeiro.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7415851&lon=-106.4862621&z=18&l=0&m=h

Map for 4-10 Bar.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7421554&lon=-106.4877641&z=18&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
02-17-11, 07:01
Great seafood joint around the corner from Genesis. It's on avendia de la raza and americas. Really fresh seafood and great plates. I always check it out and end up paying around 150 pesos for a great meal, I like it much better than any other seafood joint in Juarez.Okay, I'm assuming that Lutan12 is talking about Losbichis Sea Food restaurant, located on the SE corner of Ave. De La Raza, and Ave. De Las Americas. Kind of a funky name for a restaurant. It's pretty close to Genesis massage parlor.

Map for Losbichis Sea Food restaurant.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7334985&lon=-106.4585441&z=19&l=0&m=h

Clydesdale
02-17-11, 07:04
4-10 used to have rooms upstairs. I don't know if that's still the case. I didn't like that area even before things got bad.

Xfactors
02-17-11, 07:16
Your absolutely correct "My Freedom" about the police robbing Gringos. If you refuse to pay, then they just take you to jail for about 12 hours and its inconvience. This is the case all throughout Mexico. The police make it financially expensive to monger in Cd. Juarez.I agree with this comment. I've been robbed twice in Juarez, by the sleazy Juarez cops.

Xfactors
02-17-11, 08:20
Cabaret is a strip club and an after hours club. There was about 9 girls dancing, all available for play with the same pricing as Club 69. Cabaret stays open after all the other clubs close and most of the girls from the other clubs end up here. You might get a better deal here from girls from Club 69 as there will be no bar fine.Here's a little more info about the Cabarette Strip Club.

Bbond
02-17-11, 13:07
4-10 used to have rooms upstairs. I don't know if that's still the case. I didn't like that area even before things got bad.It was not really the 4-10 that had girls, especially late at night, but rather the place right next door. Sure some of the girls would go into the 4-10, but most just sat inside the place next door, which had rooms both downstairs and up.

Cienega32
02-18-11, 05:49
4-10 used to have rooms upstairs. I don't know if that's still the case. I didn't like that area even before things got bad.I agree with that. Many years ago, I stopped in there a couple of times on the way over to Casa and didn't really care for the feel of the streets. The "Shit Ditch" side always had a few of the unsavories on the curb trolling as well. At any rate, I think I did a room once and quickly decided it made me a bit too nervous for pleasure.

EDIT: That's right! What bbond said. The 4-10 was just the watering hole. Didn't they raze the joint next door to it?

Cienega32
02-18-11, 05:56
Cienega32 is quite accurate about the location of the Hotel Rio de Janerio. Easy to find, about a block west of Av. Juarez, to the left of Eduardos. I passed by there the other day.Thanks for the confirm. I can never fully remember if that's the Rio or the Mariscal. The Mariscal was across from Dia why Noche in that area immediately south of the Plaza that 's been completely leveled for a few years.

Xfactors
02-18-11, 09:29
On our way we stopped by the ManPort Bar for a drink. $2 beer (20-24P) very clean and lite inside. No one else was there at 1800 but the bartender.(shes cute). But I liked the place, it was part of the "Hotel ManPort" Altamirano #103 C. P.32000 Zona Centro. The bartender said you can get anything you want here, ANYTHING! The rooms are $25 USD a night and looked ok to me. I am thinking of staying there one night to see what comes in bar, and you can bring any girl into the room.Uhmmm, if any guys stay here, you might want to check out the bar at this hotel.

Map for Manport Bar and Hotel.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7399702&lon=-106.4903337&z=18&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
02-18-11, 13:42
Downtown, on occasion, the Don Felix can have some decent providers. Also, the Bombin (below the hotel) , and occasionally I have seen some in the Faro. All within a block of each other. A good looker, Areceli, can be sometimes seen in this area. I was recently told that a bar in the alley, in back of the Bombin, called the "Moderno," at times is fair.

The two providers I mentioned in my previous report USED to work out of the D. Felix. Both still attractive, but now have "regular" jobs.

My FreedomOkay, so the El Faro Bar, can have some freelancers. It's next door to the Bombin Bar, which can also have some freelancers.

Map for El Faro Bar.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7440418&lon=-106.485448&z=18&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
02-18-11, 17:54
I know almost nobody likes VENUS MP, but do yourself a favor, go and look for Karla. VENUS is on the Abraham Lincoln Ave, very close to the Santa Fe bridge. The MP is next to the Montana Restaurant, they serve EXCELLENT cuts there. Lok for Karla, then enjoy a tasty rib eye or "arrachera" and a cold one afterwards!

This MP is 400 pesos, take everyones advice and get PESOS, do not pay with dollars, every MP take dollars at the 10 pesos / dll rate, when it is actually 12. 5 pesos / dll (they rob you 25% of your money if you pay in dollars!) get pesos, pay in pesos, and use the extra 25% as a 100-peso tip for her! The same goes for the "30$" MP, they are actually 300 pesos, but since everyone here pays in dollars. Montana Restaurant for a nice steak. IMO, to hell with Venus MP. Go to $30 El Encanto, or $30 Sirenas, and then enjoy your steak at Montana Restaurant. The money you save, will almost pay for your steak.

Map for Montana Restaurant next to $40 Venus massage parlor, and close to Sirenas MP, and El Encanto MP.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7467812&lon=-106.4528525&z=16&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
02-18-11, 19:33
Mariscos D'Mazatlan Seafood on Americas Avenue is closed down. The whole small strip mall that it's in looks deserted.

Porta Bella and the Steak and Lobster restaurant next to it are still open. Whoops, I didn't realize this. Mariscos D'Mazatlan Seafood restaurant has closed down. I don't know if Porta Bella restaurant, and the Villa Del Mar Steak and Lobster restaurant place are any good.

Xfactors
02-18-11, 21:53
By the intersection of Francisco Villa and 16th of september, left hand side of Fr. Villa, just past the 16th of september, the always trusty Villa Del Mar Restaurant is available.Okay, we have 2 locations.

One location for Villa Del Mar Sea Food Restaurant is on SE corner of Francisco Villa, and 16th de Septiembre.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7385833&lon=-106.4828074&z=17&l=0&m=h

Another location is on SW corner of Ave. De Las Americas, and Ave. Jose De San Martin.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.748761&lon=-106.455642&z=17&l=0&m=h

Heynowwassup
02-19-11, 02:07
Okay, we have 2 locations.

Another location is on SW corner of Ave. De Las Americas, and Ave. Jose De San Martin.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.748761&lon=-106.455642&z=17&l=0&m=hI know this aint the food forum, but I can vouch for Villa del Mar on Av. De las Americas. When I go monger and take my car, I go to V de M afterwards and live large. They do amazing things w / shrimp. Had the Camarrones con queso, which is a plate of large shrimp (these fuckers were big, like 2. 5" diameter cooked) in a light cheese sauce and some diced chiles (poblano, I think) , they load you up with soup, a small salad, bread, chips and salsa, with a Tecate, and also had tres leches cake, all for $12! And the waitstaff is amazing, they know what service is all about. And no Montezuma's Revenge afterward. Too bad they got to deal with the shitstorm in J-Town right now. Prolly pay a hefty cuota unfortunately.

My Freedom
02-19-11, 05:55
Good posts, guys. Certainly Hotel Rio de Janerio and Club 4-10 are accessible. I passed by the Janerio today, they had providers working. So did Hotel Condessa. Key here is to leave the area when it gets dark, or the boogeymen may come after you. Hide your bigger money bills as well.

About three years ago, the 4-10 had a beauty, who had worked there for many years. Claudia, lovely face, great rack, but she is no longer there. Neither is her friend, Arlett, also quite attractive. Claudia could have easily worked at Amadeus.

I remember the Hotel Mariscal, south of the plaza. Lady that ran it, Lupe, knew how to keep place clean, etc, but she had no tact with customers. Americans often stayed there for weeks or months.

Today, the Bombin had freelancers, and I counted about five or six working out of the Don Felix. Fridays are usually good days there.

Xfactors
02-19-11, 10:35
Help out there guys. Someone posted a while back a web site of Juarez escort sevice. Please post if you can.

ThanksHere's another. http://www.modelosyescorts.com/

Xfactors
02-19-11, 11:54
If you don't mind dropping a couple of C-notes or so then your money is best spent at places like Amadeus, Jokers, and sometimes Penthouse strip club. Or if you don't want to drop c-notes all over town I would suggest hitting up Ole's on Saturday night, it gets super packed and there are heaps and heaps of young drunk chica's there stumlbing about, most of them go there with a friend or 5.Okay, I'm guessing this Penthouse strip club is no longer in business. It use to be across the street from the Walmart, that is just east of the Rio Grande Mall. Am I correct, that it's no longer in business?

Also, anybody here know anything about Ole's? I'm guessing it's by the Pronaf Zone, or the Plaza de las Americas Shopping center. Below is a possible location of Ole's.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.739774&lon=-106.4547729&z=14&l=0&m=b&v=8

Mugroso
02-20-11, 07:55
http://callofjuarez.ubi.com/the-cartel/en-GB/

First there was a western style shooter game, Call of Juarez. Then there was the sequel Call of Juarez 2. Now there is this game.

A few years ago Ghost Recon: Advanced War fighter came out. The people that produced it came down and shot video of the area for use in the video game. The final product was so-so accurate. The point of entry scenario was the closest to the real thing but the rest was mostly local setting for background.

I am curious how this game will turn out.

Xfactors
02-21-11, 10:11
http://callofjuarez.ubi.com/the-cartel/en-GB/

First there was a western style shooter game, Call of Juarez. Then there was the sequel Call of Juarez 2. Now there is this game.

A few years ago Ghost Recon: Advanced War fighter came out. The people that produced it came down and shot video of the area for use in the video game. The final product was so-so accurate. The point of entry scenario was the closest to the real thing but the rest was mostly local setting for background.

I am curious how this game will turn out. "Mexico state congress seeks ban of video game"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110220/ap_en_ot/lt_mexico_video_game_ban

Lutan12
02-22-11, 17:27
Ole is located in the first strip mall to your left when you're coming from the americas bridge. It moved locations to this new place (there was a previous club called "rodeo" there) , it gets booming on tuesdays and thursdays I hear, lots of college cuties and real cheap beer. This place is safe now since there's a permanent checkpoint by the federal police right in front of it.

Okay, I'm guessing this Penthouse strip club is no longer in business. It use to be across the street from the Walmart, that is just east of the Rio Grande Mall. Am I correct, that it's no longer in business?

Also, anybody here know anything about Ole's? I'm guessing it's by the Pronaf Zone, or the Plaza de las Americas Shopping center. Below is a possible location of Ole's.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.739774&lon=-106.4547729&z=14&l=0&m=b&v=8

Constellation
02-22-11, 20:51
Ole is located in the first strip mall to your left when you're coming from the americas bridge. It moved locations to this new place (there was a previous club called "rodeo" there) , it gets booming on tuesdays and thursdays I hear, lots of college cuties and real cheap beer. This place is safe now since there's a permanent checkpoint by the federal police right in front of it.Are you kidding, the Federales are the ones they blow up! Just check the barracked in front of the Santa Fe Hotel to protect them.

Xfactors
02-23-11, 12:22
Ole is located in the first strip mall to your left when you're coming from the americas bridge. It moved locations to this new place (there was a previous club called "rodeo" there) , it gets booming on tuesdays and thursdays I hear, lots of college cuties and real cheap beer. This place is safe now since there's a permanent checkpoint by the federal police right in front of it.Thanks Lutan12 for the info on Ole's. Below is a map for Ole's, and a photo of the strip center it is located in.

Also, below is an old photo of a club called Vertigo. Anybody here know anything about this Vertigo Club?

Map for Ole's.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7518355&lon=-106.4545047&z=16&l=0&m=h

Coyote79
02-23-11, 14:04
Map for Mariscos D'Mazatlan Seafood restaurant.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7499014&lon=-106.4549768&z=17&l=0&m=hU mean the one on Americas Avenue near the bridge?
Isn't it closed?

Xfactors
02-23-11, 15:38
Whoops, I didn't realize this. Mariscos D'Mazatlan Seafood restaurant has closed down. I don't know if Porta Bella restaurant, and the Villa Del Mar Steak and Lobster restaurant place are any good.Yes, I noted your post saying it was closed. I didn't realize it was closed, until I came across your post stating it was closed.

Lutan12
02-23-11, 23:02
It's all relative, that's actually deemed the safest point in juarez, since they implemented a "safety corridor" with a series of checkpoints on a 2 mile stretch so that business and nightlife could pick back up. But again, nowhere in juarez is completely safe and anything can happen at anytime.

Are you kidding, the Federales are the ones they blow up! Just check the barracked in front of the Santa Fe Hotel to protect them.

Lutan12
02-23-11, 23:08
Vertigo's has been closed for years now. It used to be "the" place to go with many celebs going in there, but that was back in the 90's. There are a couple of bars around that same location, including chamucos and pockets. Have you heard of the bars around the new consulate? You should check them out they're booming on the weekend starting on Thursday.

Thanks Lutan12 for the info on Ole's. Below is a map for Ole's, and a photo of the strip center it is located in.

Also, below is an old photo of a club called Vertigo. Anybody here know anything about this Vertigo Club?

Map for Ole's.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7518355&lon=-106.4545047&z=16&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
02-24-11, 01:19
Here you go Xfactors.

USA Consulate General.

Paseo de la Victoria #3650.

Fracc. Partido Senecú

Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, Mexico C. P. 32543.

Map:

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.6882987&lon=-106.4044333&z=16&l=0&m=b

USA Consulate General website:

http://ciudadjuarez.usconsulate.gov/contact-us.html

General Information & Non-Emergency American Citizen Services.

(656) 227-3000.

American Citizen After-Hours Emergency Line.

(656) 327-7877
Have you heard of the bars around the new consulate? You should check them out they're booming on the weekend starting on Thursday.No, I haven't heard about the bars around the new consulate, but above is a map for the new consulate, in case any mongers here are interested.

Xfactors
02-28-11, 03:01
Return bus puts you on Ave. Lerdo near the Santa Fe Hotel, all the Wedding dress shops where its a short walk to the Paso Del Norte Bridge and of course Mesaje Isis.

Mesaje Isis is the one above JBs bar down from the Stanton Street Bridge that is owned by Luxxor owners (Soraya etc,). Chose lluvia (rain) a short petite redhead with nice tits and a snug pussy. Real nice GFE with great mesaje and multiple positions. The rooms up front are great roomy with long wide tables. Lluvia actually got on board resting her ass on my back while she gave a nice mesage. When I asked her if I could touch her during the message she said "Yes, I'm your woman" B. S. But its nice to hear! During the sex she had great moans, called me papi, and said "mass!" "mass!" it was great.

Earlier after the tour of the place Soraya said $10 tip was fine for extras if they asked. She was nice and professional to me despite what has been said on this board. She told me to negotiate; if they ask for $20 give them $10. $40 for mesaje (1 hour) + $10 tip which Lluvia didn't ask for till the end-a nice touch. Great! I will repeat.
Luxxor Update

Update on the management of the Luxxor. Stuart is out! Will not be involved with the running or management of the Luxxor from this point on. Soraya totally in charge of the joint now! I'm wondering if anyone ever heard from Stuart or Soraya on why Isis MP went belly up. I'm just curious. They had a great location close to the bridge, and it seems to me Stuart could have managed one place, and Soraya the other. Below is map and photo of the former Isis MP, and JB Club. Both of these places are no longer in business.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7445732&lon=-106.4823675&z=16&l=0&m=h

Joe Vato
02-28-11, 03:43
Made a trip to buy a pair of glasses but was limited on time. I found a great deal for $60. 00. Same pair is $300. 00 in the USA. Walked into Cleopatras and two girls working. One had a pretty face but both were very over weight. More of a BBW if you like that sort of thing. $400. 00 pesos or 40 dollars as stated before on the board. Declined very politely.

Joe Vato

Coyote79
03-01-11, 22:21
Made a trip to buy a pair of glasses but was limited on time. I found a great deal for $60. 00. Same pair is $300. 00 in the USA. Walked into Cleopatras and two girls working. One had a pretty face but both were very over weight. More of a BBW if you like that sort of thing. $400. 00 pesos or 40 dollars as stated before on the board. Declined very politely.

Joe VatoThat's a shame-Cleo's use to be the bomb

Xfactors
03-02-11, 01:06
That's a shame-Cleo's use to be the bombI don't get it. Cleo's is the closest MP to the PDN bridge. 5 blocks away, and I rate it the worst MP in Juarez. Luxxor tried their luck with Isis MP, very close to the bridge, and it went belly up.

I hit Juarez today. I went to El Encanto today. I just had a so-so time. I got there about 12:15 pm, and they had about 4 or 5 girls there. No spinners, and I like spinners. These MP's are hit and miss. El Encanto might be the bomb tomorrow. If I hit Juarez tomorrow, I may try Siluetas, and then Felinas. After that, I'll check out Loryed. I'm kind of staying out of Sirenas right now, because I'm moving on from someone I was seeing there.

And I took taxis to El Encanto, and back to the PDN bridge, because I'm worried I'll be robbed and harassed by the police. I prefer to ride the buses over there, but that exposes me too much to the cops over there, so I use the taxis.

On a side note, I got a new laptop from Best Buy for $400, and I'm happy with it, so some things are going okay with me. I just need some spinners. I don't think Best Buy carries those. :D

Constellation
03-02-11, 08:01
I'm wondering if anyone ever heard from Stuart or Soraya on why Isis MP went belly up. I'm just curious. They had a great location close to the bridge, and it seems to me Stuart could have managed one place, and Soraya the other. Below is map and photo of the former Isis MP, and JB Club. Both of these places are no longer in business.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7445732&lon=-106.4823675&z=16&l=0&m=hI would disagree about the good location, down a very dark street, and rooms left alot to be desired, I think the biggest problem was timing, it opened just about as the economic downturn was begining, I was there alot when it opened, never many mongers in the place, just friends of Soraya and Stuart trying to help get it going. Soraya never wanted to open it, mainly Stuarts idea, not a bad idea, just didn't work out.

Xfactors
03-03-11, 01:24
"Mexico President Visits USA Amid Tension"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/02/mexico-president-visits-u_n_830463.html

Coyote79
03-03-11, 02:10
On a side note, I got a new laptop from Best Buy for $400, and I'm happy with it, so some things are going okay with me. I just need some spinners. I don't think Best Buy carries those. :DHere's some spinners for your laptop. . .

http://tour.atkpetites.com/01/

Only problem is they're 2D

Xfactors
03-03-11, 04:30
I hit Juarez today. I went to El Encanto today. I just had a so-so time.Well, I've been playing with my new laptop, and thinking about my experience at El Encanto yesterday. It's been on my mind. About an hour ago, I figured out what happened yesterday. I've learned a lesson here. (And "sweetie pie" at El Encanto, if you're reading this, I know what you did sweetie. :D )

Anyway, I'll briefly explain, and yes, many of you here will think, "Xfactors, how could you have been so stupid"? Well guys, you live and learn, as they say. I WILL NOT make this same mistake again, I can assure you.

I'll describe briefly what happened at El Encanto yesterday, and no, I'm not that pissed off about it. Anyway, I got with "Sweetie Pie" at El Encanto, (that's the name I'll give her here, I won't state the name she gave me). I paid $30 for 1 hour of service. She was doing pretty good, so after about 35 or 40 minutes, I shut it down, and told her I would pay her another $30 for another hour. She said okay. I paid her the money, and she left the room, to give them the money. (I was doing her a favor by not requiring her to go for the entire hour.) We started on our second hour, and after about 35 minutes, I shut it down, and told her I would pay her another $30, for another hour. She said okay. (Again, I'm doing her a favor here.) I paid her the money, and she left the room to give them the money, or so I thought. That's not what happened, IMO. She left the room, but probably told them she just needed to use the restroom. So what happened to that $30? Sweetie Pie kept it, IMO. She returned to the room, and we started on our third hour. After about 25 minutes, a knock on the door came, signaling the end of our hour. So how did that happen? Well, it was the end of our SECOND hour. I've learned a lesson here, and I won't do this again. I was trying to be nice to this girl, and she fucked me. You live and learn, as they say.

When they knocked on the door, I asked her what the deal was, and she would barely say, "Tiempo." I asked her, "What"? Again she would barely say, "Tiempo." She knew damn well it wasn't, "Tiempo." I won't go back to El Encanto for quite some time. There are other MP's to go to.

Clydesdale
03-04-11, 10:56
Luxxor's web site says closed due to the violence.

http://luxxor-massage.com/

Xfactors
03-04-11, 15:05
Luxxor's web site says closed due to the violence.

http://luxxor-massage.com/Uhmmm, maybe they don't want to pay protection money.

Mugroso
03-04-11, 19:01
Uhmmm, maybe they don't want to pay protection money.Like I speculated once, you can't just pay one group protection. You have to pay 2 or 3 to keep them off your ass and even then 1 or 2 of the others won't like it when they find out you are paying the others.

Even businesses outside of the "personal services' sector are having a hard time. Everyone is being extorted.

Heynowwassup
03-05-11, 03:23
I never visited this place, but I see its closure as an opportunity for you regulars. Since there are now a dozen or so unemployed chicas, now's the time to hook up with one or two of them on the side, no middleman. When life hands you lemons, you got to make lemonade. I would imagine some of them will go looking for work at the other MPs.

Clydesdale
03-05-11, 06:53
I never visited this place, but I see its closure as an opportunity for you regulars. Since there are now a dozen or so unemployed chicas, now's the time to hook up with one or two of them on the side, no middleman.I never went there much, so I never got any numbers. That's too bad, because I feel safer meeting girls away from work. They usually had nice looking talent, but there was the occasional attitude problem. If they show up elsewhere maybe there will be improved attitude.

Joe Vato
03-06-11, 23:26
Visited on Saturday and stopped by the Kentucky Club for lunch and a few drinks. Again, looked into Cleopatras and they had four girls available. One was pretty by the name of Osiris. Just had a baby due to the baby rack she was carrying. Others were still BBW. No one at Kentucky Club knew that Luxxor was closed. Two free lancers working at the Kentucy Club but nothing stellar. I am surprised that someone does not open a first class MP right across the bridge. Probably would do well if the word got around. Taxi drivers want twenty dollars for a round trip to a MP. I am sure they probably get a tip from the MP also. Did bet a good deal on a bottle of Azteca de Oro Brandy for 11 dollars at the Rio store across the street.

Xfactors
03-07-11, 05:58
Visited on Saturday and stopped by the Kentucky Club for lunch and a few drinks. .Map for Kentucky Club.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7440623&lon=-106.4859939&z=16&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
03-07-11, 07:26
"Authorities deny reports that Mexican police chief has fled"

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/americas/03/04/mexico.young.sheriff/index.html?hpt=Sbin

J Europe
03-07-11, 08:16
Uhmmm, maybe they don't want to pay protection money.Protection money is FOR NOW is the way that it is.

Quite frankly the lady running the place is only running it in the ground.

By being very pissey to clients, pissey to the chicas, stealing from the girls.

There are about 10 chicas who I would rate an 7-9 area who will not work.

There due to the working conditions.

IMHO Stuart just go tired of beating his head against the wall & trying to keep things.

Afloat and trying different was to jumpstart business.

One way was by encouraging turnover which is crucial in a MP businesses but he was.

Fought teeth and nail on that.

We shall see what will become of Luxxor in the times ahead.

Xfactors
03-07-11, 18:38
Quite frankly the lady running the place is only running it in the ground.

By being very pissey to clients, pissey to the chicas, stealing from the girls.

There are about 10 chicas who I would rate an 7-9 area who will not work.

There due to the working conditions. Well, it's neither here, nor there, but I'm wondering how a pure fuck up like Soraya ended up owning a place like Luxxor. She's a fuckin idiot, IMO. I wouldn't mind fucking her, she's not bad looking, but I do view her as nothing but a fuck up, when it comes to managing the place. Maybe she inherited some money. She's a fuck up.

Coyote79
03-07-11, 20:12
"Authorities deny reports that Mexican police chief has fled"

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/americas/03/04/mexico.young.sheriff/index.html?hpt=SbinHttp://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110307/us_yblog_thelookout/young-mexican-police-chief-fired-after-reportedly-fleeing-to-u-s

She can stay with me! I could hit that!

Seriously, though, she is one bad situation

Xfactors
03-07-11, 21:25
Honey can handcuff me anyday.
I wouldn't mind banging the new police chief in Guadalupe, Mx, a small town near Juarez. She ain't bad looking. Her name is Marisol Valles Garcia. She's a 20 year old college student. Only one to apply for the job. If she worked at Sirenas MP, I'd have to check her out. I think we have a line of guys here, ready to fuck her brains out. Too bad she can't work in a legal brothel in Vegas. She could probably make $200,000 per year, working in a legal brothel in Vegas. She would have a line of customers.

Mugroso
03-07-11, 21:36
I think we have a line of guys here, ready to fuck her brains out. Too bad she can't work in a legal brothel in Vegas. She could probably make $200,000 per year, working in a legal brothel in Vegas. She would have a line of customers.Thats why we like to keep them in Mexico, keeps them within our budgets.

Joe Vato
03-08-11, 02:11
It is absolutely amazing to me how one manager can screw a MP for the girls, the clients and the business itself. Goes to show you that you cannot fix "STUPID". I hope she reads this thread so that she can see how her attitude and sorry treatment of clients has sunk her business. There would be no problem paying the quota if there was business to begin with. Soraya is truly one STUPID woman!

Joe Vato

Cienega32
03-08-11, 04:02
working in a legal brothel in Vegas.No thing thing but I get your drift. She is a cutie. Born right here in Juarez, I read.

Next county over is where they're legal. There are a few counties in Nevada that don't allow it. Some by choice, others by population requirements.

Xfactors
03-08-11, 04:47
No such thing but I get your drift. Next county over is where they're legal. There are a few counties in Nevada that don't allow it. Some by choice, others by population requirements.I misspoke. I should have said Nevada, and not Vegas. Prostitution is illegal in Vegas. This former police chief needs to hook up with Dennis Hof at the Bunny Ranch, in Nevada. http://www.bunnyranch.com/main.php

I'm amazed prostitution is legal anywhere in the U.S. IMO, the U.S. is a very Puritan nation. It's much too conservative for me.

Bbond
03-08-11, 12:48
I misspoke. I should have said Nevada, and not Vegas.Not if Harry Reid has his way, he wants it shut down.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/02/22/reid-to-nevada-time-to-outlaw-prostitution/

CougarHunter
03-08-11, 18:15
Luxxor is still open, regular hours, under Soryaya management. Web site is gone, new one up in a week.

Xfactors
03-08-11, 21:39
Luxxor is still open, regular hours, under Soryaya management. Web site is gone, new one up in a week.I think that should read,"under Soraya mismanagement." With the numerous bad reviews of her, from various mongers on this board, it's obvious she can't manage worth a damn. Below are photos of "Sweetie Pie" Soraya.

Pimpollo
03-09-11, 05:43
Luxxor is still open, regular hours, under Soryaya management. Web site is gone, new one up in a week.Is still big boobs Samantha working?

Cienega32
03-11-11, 06:10
I misspoke. I should have said Nevada, and not Vegas. Prostitution is illegal in Vegas. This former police chief needs to hook up with Dennis Hof at the Bunny Ranch, in Nevada.

http://www.bunnyranch.com/main.php

I'm amazed prostitution is legal anywhere in the USA IMO, the USA is a very Puritan nation. It's much too conservative for me. Joe Conforte is the reason why they were deemed illegal in Clark County (Las Vegas) in the early 70s. It was all politics and influences. They came up with a prerequisite of only counties under a certain population in order to exclude Clark Co from licensing to keep Conforte out of Vegas.

Actually, it's not prostitution that's legal, per se. The brothels are legal, making those Types of prostitutes legal (& state regulated) workers. Street walkers, escorts, etc are illegal thru-out the state. Anything outside of the brothels.

On a side note of federal efficiency. They took over a Nevada brothel some years ago and failed. How does anyone lose money selling liqour and sex where it's legal?

Coyote79
03-11-11, 17:15
On a side note of federal efficiency. They took over a Nevada brothel some years ago and failed. How does anyone lose money selling liqour and sex where it's legal?It would be a great story for the anti-government political groups

OverEasy
03-11-11, 17:26
Luxxor is still open, regular hours, under Soryaya management. Web site is gone, new one up in a week.I quite going about 1 year ago because the ***** Soraya was telling me who I was going in with and I did not want that one. Before that I only stayed when Stewart was there, he keep the ***** away from me. Now he is not there nobody should step foot in that ***** hole. Saw a girl last week that said she just quit Luxor because word is the witch has pissed off the wrong people. She said it is not safe there. What do you have when you combine ***** and danger, as Charlie Sheen says DAAAAAAA.

CougarHunter is the *****, as everyone can see. You will see her reply and have fun with it.

Coyote79
03-11-11, 17:28
I'm amazed prostitution is legal anywhere in the U.S. IMO, the U.S. is a very Puritan nation. It's much too conservative for me.Yes when I first moved here I was amazed that the Chicano population that makes up El Paso is as puritanical as the most conservative Bible-Belt backward hick.

Males friends would freak when I talked about seeing providers in J-town. ? WTF? They think it's perverted.

El Paso has many things going for it, but I hate how I can't even have a conversation with a female neighbor without somebody wanting to fight me.

Can't tell gay jokes without somebody wanting to fight me. Can't tell porn jokes without somebody wanting to fight me. I think a lot of people are too stupid to understand humor anyway.

OverEasy
03-11-11, 17:39
I quite going to Luxor about 1 year ago because the ***** was telling me who to take. Stewart was not there so I left never to go back unless she is gone. He always took care of me and keep the ***** away from me. Saw a girl last week that said she quite Luxor last month. She said the ***** Soraya has pissed off the wrong people and it is not safe there. What happens when you combine ***** and danger, as Charlie Sheen says, DAAAAAAA.

CougarHunter is soraya trying damage control. I am sure the reply will be great.

Nobody will care what happens to Luxor.

Jrzmong
03-11-11, 19:35
Why is everyone bitching about Soraya, DUDES you are paying about $33 dlls to fuck for about 45 minutes prostitutes in a clean room with shower, if you complain Soraya will get pissed off what you fucking expect for $33 so STFU.

Don't complain, if you hang around she will make contact with you, so just enter choose your girl do the deed an get out.

That easy I have never been mistreated by Soraya to the contrary I'm always embarrassed that she is so nice to me.

And clearly that stuart guy departed ways and he is in control of the website so he can put up anything up.

In other news new juarez escort websites.

http://www.borderescorts.com/BorderEscorts.com.html

Gladys looks amaizing but in person she is horrible MILF with a disgusting csection.

Other girls that look no go MILFs.

http://escortjuarez.mex.tl/frameset.php?url=/intro.html

Xfactors
03-12-11, 00:34
Why is everyone bitching about Soraya,]Because she's running off a lot of customers, and girls working there, because she can't manage worth a shit. You don't see guys complaining about Stuart. I wish he was still there, and Soraya was gone. Stuart knows how to manage.

Xfactors
03-12-11, 23:01
"American Professor Kidnapped in Mexican Border City"

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/12/professor-kidnapped-mexican-border-city/

Heynowwassup
03-13-11, 00:25
Sorry not much of a report. Went to El Encanto and Sirenas for the first time. At El Encanto, I was told only 3 chicas on duty. Two were busy and the one I met was cute enough, hot body, blue-dyed hair, nice legs, ink, looked like a stripper you might see at Foxy's. She asked me to wait 15 minutes for I don't know what, but in the waiting room there was some dude who looked like he was waiting to be paid the weekly cuota or something. I didn't want to find out so I bailed.

At Sirenas, four ladies on duty, only saw three, two had just finished with other clients and looked like they were in no hurry to go back in with another. Went with Matilda (?) Cute, looks like that actress Delta Burke, except not as heavy. Plucked down 400 pesos and went to work. I may go back during the week (sneak away from work hee-hee) and I'll give another report.

Jrzmong
03-13-11, 00:36
Please stick to the subject of prostiution.

I just nailed Miley Cyrus look alike on Claude platinum MP she is 21 but is thin has fair skin has has a round face like miley her name is Sol.

Also I fucked lookalkie Ashley Tisdale on Tangas last week.

Mugroso
03-13-11, 09:48

I just nailed Miley Cyrus look alike on Claude platinum MP she is 21 but is thin has fair skin has has a round face like miley her name is Sol.

Also I fucked lookalkie Ashley Tisdale on Tangas last week. Not exact look-a-likes but I've had a Claudia Black "remind a like" and a Maribel Verdu "remind a like".

Coyote79
03-13-11, 15:13
At Sirenas, Went with Matilda (?) Cute, looks like that actress Delta Burke, except not as heavy.One more reason to hate Sirenas

Xfactors
03-13-11, 15:25
Went yesterday to chaude platinum MP on Av. Vicente Guerrero. They had 3 girls, and all 3 really doable. Went with Sol, a 20 YO blonde cutie, creamy skin, nice smile, petite, thin and nice natural be-cup tits. What I really liked was that she was actually bright! We carried on a nice conversation after the deed. Next time will select another girl, have no idea of her name but gave me a boner just looking at her. She was not cute, but she has a veeery nice rack, nice tight legs and a perky jiggly butt (she seems to work out).

The rooms are really clean, so are the girls. If you don't mind paying 600 pesos or 50 dlls go check out the selection.

Also I fucked lookalkie Ashley Tisdale on Tangas last week. Jrzmong, how much did you have to pay for the Miley Cyrus look-alike, and the Ashley Tisdale look-alike?

Jrzmong
03-13-11, 21:14
CLaude Mp is $600 pesos.

Tangas is negotiable but just to get into the private room is $110 pesos.

EnormusDick
03-14-11, 00:42

Also I fucked lookalkie Ashley Tisdale on Tangas last week.Where is claude platium located I have not heard of it.

Xfactors
03-14-11, 07:34
Where is claude platium located I have not heard of it.Http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?428-Ciudad-Juarez&p=1119033#post1119033

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.732237&lon=-106.4023733&z=18&l=0&m=h

Chaude Platinum MP is located in the Plaza Napoli strip center, which is close to the intersection of Ave. Juan Herrera and Ave. Vicente Guerrero. This is located out by the Hipodromo, and also the Greyhound race track. Price is $50 / hour, so they won't see me out at this MP.

Xfactors
03-14-11, 08:25
I would disagree about the good location, down a very dark street, and rooms left alot to be desired, I think the biggest problem was timing, it opened just about as the economic downturn was begining, I was there alot when it opened, never many mongers in the place, just friends of Soraya and Stuart trying to help get it going. Soraya never wanted to open it, mainly Stuarts idea, not a bad idea, just didn't work out.
I was watching the noon news, and someone tried to burn down JB's bar or the new Isis MP upstairs, which is owned by Luxxor. They left a note about revenge being sweet.EnormousDick reported back on 6/13/08 that they tried to burn down JB's bar, and Isis MP upstairs. Uhmmm, maybe that's why Isis MP went belly up.

My Freedom
03-15-11, 03:46
I fully understand XFactor's point of view, saying that he will not try out Claude Platinum due to its higher cost. I usually seek out lower pricing as well.

However, there is an old saying, and it's usually true,"You get what you pay for." Is the quality of ladies, the clean rooms, possibly even safety, worth paying a little bit more money? Only visits to these MPs would anwer this question, but sometimes paying a few extra pesos or dollars might be well worth it.

Bbond
03-15-11, 05:11
However, there is an old saying,..."You get what you pay for." .Yes that is an old saying, but unfortunately it is hardly ever true in Mexico.

Here, price has absolutely nothing to do with quality of service.

I have had 300-400 peso girls that earned that and then some, and 600-1000 peso girls that will never get another dime from me.

Mugroso
03-15-11, 10:47
Here, price has absolutely nothing to do with quality of service.I disagree. The more you pay the crappier the service.

As for a 600p MP, I break it down like this. If the girls are attractive and accomodating 300-400p plus the remainder for a nice place not flea ridden or nasty I could see paying 600p. But for a full hour of course.

Xfactors
03-15-11, 12:36
But for a full hour of course.A full hour in a Juarez massage parlor is usually about 45 minutes. :(

Xfactors
03-16-11, 01:47
Online Juarez escort services:

http://www.modelosyescort.com/

http://www.modelosyescorts.com/ ..., belly up, and out of business. (edit)

http://www.borderescorts.com/BorderEscorts.com.html

http://escortjuarez.mex.tl/frameset.php?url=/intro.html

http://www.foxyjuarez.com/blog/ This website now has videos of some of the escorts. I just watched a video of Paulina.

Okay, I just checked http://www.modelosyescorts.com/ , and it's gone belly up, and out of business. Apparently business has been slow. This website was working a couple of weeks ago.

Xfactors
03-16-11, 11:45
"American Professor Kidnapped in Mexican Border City"

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/12/professor-kidnapped-mexican-border-city/"Veronica Perez Rodriguez, Northern Arizona Professor, Escapes Kidnappers In Mexico"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/14/veronica-perez-rodriguez-_n_835264.html

Papushko
03-16-11, 15:52
I disagree. The more you pay the crappier the service.

As for a 600p MP, I break it down like this. If the girls are attractive and accomodating 300-400p plus the remainder for a nice place not flea ridden or nasty I could see paying 600p. But for a full hour of course. I have been there twice, and the 3 girls I saw were way better that what you regularly find at sirenas or el encanto. I went with 2 different ones, one was very very cute blonde and actually quite intelligent, the other one was smoking hot, amazing rack and ass.

I would recommend checking it out before issuing an opinion, I understand value is a priority for some, but this place is actullly very clean and nice, super clean showers and the girls do have a plus over the regular girls you find at the 300-peso MP's

My Freedom
03-17-11, 01:35
If one wanted to take a taxi out to Claude Platinum, what should one say to the cab driver to be let off at a good spot, without him knowing you were going to this MP? I am told it's close to the racetrack.

Does anyone know what bus number would get you close?

Papushko
03-18-11, 16:14
If one wanted to take a taxi out to Claude Platinum, what should one say to the cab driver to be let off at a good spot, without him knowing you were going to this MP? I am told it's close to the racetrack.

Does anyone know what bus number would get you close? There's a gordita restaurant in the strip mall where chaude's is located. It's called "Gorditas la durangueña" and it's actually very good (if you guys go, ask for the "chicharróand prensado" gordita in corn tortilla).

So. If you go in a cab, ask him to drop you off in the restaurant "Gorditas la durangueña" in front of the racetrack (galgodromo) , pay the man, and after he drives off, look for the chaude platinum MP in the strip mall, it's right next to a bakery called "La morita".

By bus, I thing the yellow one (number 4) passes just in front of this strip mall, just ask the bus driver if he goes to the galgodromo and you're set!

Xfactors
03-21-11, 15:24
Mexican consulate in El Paso Tx. I doubt the people working in this consulate could care less if you get robbed by the cops in Juarez.

El Paso.

910 E. San Antonio St, El Paso, TX 79901.

Tel: (915) 533-3644 * Fax: (915) 532-7163.

E-mail: consulmexepa@elp.rr.com

Mugroso
03-21-11, 17:08
Mexican consulate in El Paso Tx. I doubt the people working in this consulate could care less if you get robbed by the cops in Juarez.

El Paso.

910 E. San Antonio St, El Paso, TX 79901.

Tel: (915) 533-3644 * Fax: (915) 532-7163.

E-mail: consulmexepa@elp.rr.comNo they don't. You will be directed to report any problems to the USA Consulate in Juarez.

Xfactors
03-21-11, 22:23
No they don't. You will be directed to report any problems to the USA Consulate in Juarez.That would also be a waste of time. I've reported these type of problems to the USA Consulate in Nuevo Laredo, and asked them what I should do, if I'm robbed by the cops in Mexico. They told me to stay out of the red light areas, in Mexico, and to only venture out in Mexico during the daytime. They would not tell me what I should do, if I was robbed by the Mexican cops. I could tell this subject was a touchy subject for them. They really didn't want to discuss it with me. It was weird.

Jrzmong
03-25-11, 20:05
Wow this place is very lonely, moderator I suggest that you delete all the post that are not related to prostitution and girls, becasue they scare people and ifthey are scared they won't gosee girls and will not post any reports.

I will try to post at least once a week, last weekend I went to Claude again and met this very pretty blue eye ivory skin.

Thick girl not fat but thick. She was great normally I don't see fat girls but she had a pretty face with piercing real blue eyes.

The damage was just $600 pesos

Pimpollo
03-25-11, 23:45
Is she a black hair with extensions, green.or honey eyes white skin that always says " si sabes como" muy nortena very pasionate but alittle overweight regular boobs.

Ok this girl used to work at genesis, if this isn't the same or you know the name of the one I'm describing I will appreciate the name I had a good time with her at genesis the called her chupitos because of her way to drink.

Well, I've been playing with my new laptop, and thinking about my experience at El Encanto yesterday. It's been on my mind. About an hour ago, I figured out what happened yesterday. I've learned a lesson here. (And "sweetie pie" at El Encanto, if you're reading this, I know what you did sweetie..)

Anyway, I'll briefly explain, and yes, many of you here will think,"Xfactors, how could you have been so stupid"? Well guys, you live and learn, as they say. I WILL NOT make this same mistake again, I can assure you.

Xfactors
03-26-11, 05:45
Is she a black hair with extensions, green. Or honey eyes white skin that always says " si sabes como" muy nortena very pasionate but alittle overweight regular boobs.

Ok this girl used to work at genesis, if this isn't the same or you know the name of the one I'm describing I will appreciate the name I had a good time with her at genesis the called her chupitos because of her way to drink. I'll send you a PM on this.

Xfactors
03-26-11, 06:04
Wow this place is very lonely, moderator I suggest that you delete all the post that are not related to prostitution and girls, becasue they scare people and ifthey are scared they won't gosee girls and will not post any reports.Jrzmong, you're hispanic, and you speak fluent Espanol. You also live in Juarez. You are VERY knowledgable about the mongering scene in Juarez, and I appreciate you posting here, with your info. However, IMO, it's much riskier for a white gringo like myself, from the USA, to go cruising around Juarez, checking out the mongering scene, than it is for a Hispanic guy, who speaks fluent spanish, and lives in Juarez.

IMO, white guys from the USA are much more likely to get harassed, and possibly robbed by the cops in Juarez, than hispanic guys, who live in Juarez, and speak fluent spanish. I think it's important that mongers understand these risk involved in going to Juarez, to monger.

Clydesdale
03-26-11, 08:19
Jrzmong, you're hispanic, and you speak fluent Espanol. You also live in Juarez. You are VERY knowledgable about the mongering scene in Juarez, and I appreciate you posting here, with your info. However, IMO, it's much riskier for a white gringo like myself, from the USA, to go cruising around Juarez, checking out the mongering scene, than it is for a Hispanic guy, who speaks fluent spanish, and lives in Juarez.

IMO, white guys from the USA are much more likely to get harassed, and possibly robbed by the cops in Juarez, than hispanic guys, who live in Juarez, and speak fluent spanish. I think it's important that mongers understand these risk involved in going to Juarez, to monger. As a blue eyed Güero who spends a fair amount of time in Juárez, I have to agree. The cops see you as a driving, walking ATM. The fear mongering may be valuable for the novice, but what I look for is tips on dealing with the police. Usually I'm successful, but I always have a $20 'Juárez toll' stashed. My girlfriend's brother is a cop, but I'm saving that ace in the hole for 'the big one'.

As far as mongering, my primary and secondary GFs tend to keep me worn out, and they've shown me more than they realize. I usually don't post unless there's something worth sharing. Last Saturday Eden had a couple of chicas that were doable if I weren't tired, and Maxim was dead. You definitely wouldn't want to pay by the pound at Maxim. Desesperado's isn't a mongering place, but is good for amateurs, and it was dead as well. I haven't been to Chaude, but the reports have got me interested. I'll report when I go. My opinion on the higher priced places is: if you're going to fuck around with the trip there, the cops, the bridge, etc, don't let an extra 200 pesos stand in the way of a quality experience.

Is anyone else getting a big laugh out of 'Juárez Competitiva', supposedly to show a great place to visit and do business? It will be a big money maker for the police, but after half who come get robbed I don't think it will be good advertising for the city.

Xfactors
03-26-11, 08:55
, but what I look for is tips on dealing with the police. Usually I'm successful, but I always have a $20 'Juárez toll' stashed. My girlfriend's brother is a cop, but I'm saving that ace in the hole for 'the big one'.

Uhmmm, does your girlfriend have any tips on dealing with the cops?

Jrzmong
03-27-11, 02:57
Went to luxxor massage a lot of very pretty girls I got the cutest 19 yo spinner wow.

She would be Vicos replacementif not becasue she has a baby, but she still has a tihght body.

I have a ton of pictures but sorry I don't post because is very dangerous to post them on this site.

Also looks like the asshole Stuart Compton kept the domain http://luxxor-massage.com/

But guess what they are advertising the domain http://luxxor-massage.net/ On the newspapers.

What a weasel that Stuart is, to lie about Luxxor being closed, Luxxor is open and they have the cutest girls in town.

Also about the crime reports, Juarez is dangerous is overstated, this forum should not be a Crime report forum.

So moderator you should just delete all the crime posts this forum doesn't become a crime report froum only

Or how many times should people read that Juarez is dangerous.

Thanks

Mugroso
03-27-11, 04:39
I suggest that you delete all the post that are not related to prostitution and girls, becasue they scare people and ifthey are scared they won't gosee girls and will not post any reports.Yes this forum is about the girls but it is also about information. It does no one any service to hide what is going on in Juarez.

Xfactors
03-27-11, 14:09
Also about the crime reports, Juarez is dangerous is overstated, this forum should not be a Crime report forum.

So moderator you should just delete all the crime posts this forum doesn't become a crime report froum only

Or how many times should people read that Juarez is dangerous.

ThanksIt's not the criminals I'm worried about, it the cops. Like I said before, if you are a white guy, from the USA, your biggest problem in Juarez is the cops that will harass you, and rob you.

Jrzmong doesn't have to worry about the cops, because he's a hispanic, who lives in Juarez. That's two completely different situations.

If I was hispanic, and lived in Juarez, I wouldn't worry about the cops over there. But I'm a white guy, from the U.S., and I have a whole lot of problems with the god damn cops/thieves over there.

Coyote79
03-27-11, 18:18
Went to luxxor massage a lot of very pretty girls I got the cutest 19 yo spinner wow.

She would be Vicos replacementif not becasue she has a baby, but she still has a tihght body.

http://luxxor-massage.net/

On the newspapers.

Thanks19 yo spinner? You got my attention!

I was planning on heading out there today-do you know if they are open today?

Swizzzle
03-27-11, 18:42
It's not the criminals I'm worried about, it the cops. Like I said before, if you are a white guy, from the USA, your biggest problem in Juarez is the cops that will harass you, and rob you.

Jrzmong doesn't have to worry about the cops, because he's a hispanic, who lives in Juarez. That's two completely different situations.

If I was hispanic, and lived in Juarez, I wouldn't worry about the cops over there. But I'm a white guy, from the USA, and I have a whole lot of problems with the god damn cops / thieves over there. I am a blue-eyed white guy too, but I think if you take a taxi straight to the MP and back it is a lot safer than trying to save a nickel taking the buses. I have yet to have any problems with the cops because I try to stay off the streets as much as I can. I have said before that the taxis at the Stanton bridge are not the cons that the Santa Fe Bridge taxis are. My main concern tho is that the kidnapping-for-ransom gangs are out of control. Any tips on how to minimize exposure to this would be appreciated.

Coyote79
03-27-11, 18:58
I am a blue-eyed white guy too, but I think if you take a taxi straight to the MP and back it is a lot safer than trying to save a nickel taking the buses. I have yet to have any problems with the cops because I try to stay off the streets as much as I can. I have said before that the taxis at the Stanton bridge are not the cons that the Santa Fe Bridge taxis are. My main concern tho is that the kidnapping-for-ransom gangs are out of control. Any tips on how to minimize exposure to this would be appreciated.Yes I agree-I rather take a taxi than a bus in order to minimize my time in J-town.

Although to be fair taking a bus will save you a lot more than a nickel-more like 20 bucks round trip.

Tiny 12
03-27-11, 19:15
It's not the criminals I'm worried about, it the cops. Like I said before, if you are a white guy, from the USA, your biggest problem in Juarez is the cops that will harass you, and rob you.I never had a problem in Juarez, but I haven't been there in 5 years. In Ciudad Acuna I was hassled by the police about 1 out of every two times I'd go there.

Anyway, harassment and robery could be the least of your worries. Like the two USA citizens from El Paso that were in Juarez a year or two ago, and the Mexican military threw a couple of suitcases full of marijuana in their vehicle. Then in coming months they proceded to kill and intimidate witnesses to the incident and their family members.

Admittedly, something like this in Juarez is much more likely to happen to a Mexican than a gringo. And the same sort of thing happens in the USA However, I suspect USA jails are a lot more comfortable than Mexican jails.

Xfactors
03-27-11, 23:51
I never had a problem in Juarez, but I haven't been there in 5 years. In Ciudad Acuna I was hassled by the police about 1 out of every two times I'd go there.

I don't think Jrzmong gets hassled by the cops 1 out of every 2 times he heads out to monger in Juarez. If he did, he would feel a whole lot different about the situation over there in Juarez. He'd be saying,"Why didn't you guys warn me about the situation over there"?

When I went to Pink Ladies over a year ago, I asked a girl working there if she was hassled by the cops in Juarez. (I had told her I had problems with the cops in Juarez.) She laughed, and responded to me with, and I quote,"No, they won't fuck with me. I'm Mexican."

And for newbies here, don't go to Pink Ladies, it's a rip-off bar. The MP's are a better deal, IMO.

And if the price at Luxxor is $40 or 400 pesos, you should pay in pesos. http://luxxor-massage.net/ I would like to fuck Soraya. Too bad she doesn't go to the room. That would make for an interesting trip report. I'd pay $50 to fuck Soraya.

Joe Vato
03-28-11, 01:55
I have been very busy so did not have the time to file these reports. I made two trips to J town on the Thursdays of March 17 and March 24. I walked to Luxxor on the first Thursday and none of the girls were attractive. All very fat. There is an American girl working there to my surprise. Also fat. I have no idea what she is doing working in Juarez but you cannot miss her because of all of her tatoos and blonde hair. I was presented with four BBW with no emphasis on the beautiful. I was also searched for weapons by a fellow outside the door. He used a metal detector. Nice way to greet you. Expecting problems?

I proceeded to walk to El Encanto. There was only one girl working with a tremendous amount of tatoos. If you like this type of girl she looks cute. I then walked across the street to Sirena's and was presented with three lovely ladies. All were in the 20 to 22 age range. Very difficult to choose one. I went with Suzana. Really lovely body with huge nipples. Very eager to please. Recommended. I had dinner across the street at El Heraderro. Including tip total damage was 20 dollars for a nice t-bone. Caught a cab at the park across the street for five dollars back to the bridge.

On the second Thursday I also walked to Luxxor. Presented a total of six girls. Only one caught my eye by the name of Myda. Still, obvious baby damage but nice legs. I did not see any other really good looking girls. The rest were very fat. Heck, I can get plenty of fat girls without leaving El Paso. Seems to me one of the prior posts was slanted to make Luxxor look like they had really young and good looking girls. I will state only the fact that if you believe this then go ahead and visit. You will be very dissappointed. Also, I do believe there is a potential for violence at one of these MPs in Juarez. Many things can happen. For example, one of the cartels could be looking for someone that is also visiting the same MP that you are enjoying. This is where it will all go south for you.

I then proceeded to walk to El Encanto. Presented with two girls. One was the one with the tatoos. The other was just too heavy. Walked to Sirena's and was told that they had two girls and both were busy. I waited since I wanted to rest up after the long walk. I started to speak with the madam by the name of Amelia. She was very codial as with the last visit. I explained to her that if I looked like a gringo I might have problems with the police. She said to let you fellows know that you can take the "circumvalacion" bus that stops by the Michoacana ice cream store across the Puente Lerdo bridge which is to the east of the bridge we all take to cross over to Mexico to get to Juarez Ave. I actually saw the bus make a stop in front of Sirena's later. You can not miss it since it is white in color and has the word "circumvalacion" written on the sides. Also, to avoid the high taxi fee you can call her at the following numbers and she can make arrangements to pick you up at say, The Kentucky Club or a similar location close to the bridge. The numbers are 656-311-0346, 656-1-78-3301 or 656-2-600145. I can see why some members are cautious of walking to the MPs. You take your chances. It is a roll of the dice. You could walk by a car and it blows up. A shoot out could occur on the streets and you take a hit. Do not think that Juarez is safe. By far. So it is not a good idea to bury your head in the sand and imagine that all is normal. I personally think the cartels know who they are looking for so this reduces your chances of something happening to you. You could be an innocent bystander or harrassed by a cop. This is the chance you take when you visit Juarez these days. It is up to you. I can only guaranteed one thing looking at what has been going on for the past few years. The grim reaper of violence will visit the city of Juarez every day. Count on it.

Getting back to my visit with Karen at Sirena's. Very lovely to talk with and wonderful oral skills. Lots of fun and great attitude. Recommended. Highly. It was dark by the time I left and walked across the street to have some ice cream at La Michoacana. Picked up a cab for five dollars back to the bridge. I hope this helps some of you fellow mongers.

Joe Vato

Xfactors
03-28-11, 04:25
Posted on 11/3/09. By the way. That is Soraya as the Cat Lady. Pretty Hot!

Posted on 3/8/11. Luxxor is still open, regular hours, under Soryaya management. Web site is gone, new one up in a week. Maybe CougarHunter is Soraya, the cat lady. Uhmmm. :D Hey Sweetie, how's it going? She seems to have gotten a little shy, lately. Maybe she doesn't feel loved in this forum.

I'd like to see some pics of Soraya in a sexy outfit. Come on Soraya, how bout some pics, here in the forum. You'd be the most popular poster here, Sweetie. :D

Clydesdale
03-28-11, 06:07
Uhmmm, does your girlfriend have any tips on dealing with the cops?Yeah, but my ass just doesn't look as good as hers. She tries to flirt her way out, but often has more problems than me. I generally get waved through the check points. Taxis are a good way to avoid the cops, but buses aren't bad, because they generally won't roust you out of a crowd of locals. Walking alone or with one other person is most dangerous.

Any one been to Paris massage lately?

Xfactors
03-28-11, 07:25
Any one been to Paris massage lately?Okay, I'm wondering where Paris massage is. I'm GUESSING it's close to the intersection of Blvd Zaragoza, and Blvd Oscar Flores Sanchez. Below is a map of the intersection. Clydesdale, could you tell us where this place is at? Also below, is a photo of their ad in the PM magazine. It says the price is 200 pesos, but I doubt that is for an hour. Clydesdale, what is the price for this place? If I can get a location of this place, from anybody here, I'll search for it, using Google Earth, and try to post a photo of this place.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.6595184&lon=-106.442585&z=14&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
03-28-11, 07:41
Juarez trip report, Wed, Nov 3rd. 2010 3:30pm to 6:15pm.

I went to Juarez today, with a friend of mine. We got on the Linea 8A bus, in front of the Americana Dental Center, and got off at the Oxxo store on Costa Rica.

We walked about 20 feet, and I spotted a cop car. I said to my friend, 'Oh fuck. ' Sure enough, these crooked cops made the block, and came back around to rob us. They got me for $5, and didn't get anything off my friend. I had more money hidden on me, and these 3 slimy cops, that were in this cop car, didn't find it on me. They let us go, and we walked on to Sirenas. My friend and I made it back across to El Paso, with no further hassle from the crooked cops over there.

All in all, it was a fun trip, except for the part with the crooked cops. Fuck those assholes. We couldn't make it 2 blocks, when we got off the bus, before the cops were fucking with us.

Xfactors
03-28-11, 08:37
I proceeded to walk to El Encanto. There was only one girl working with a tremendous amount of tatoos. If you like this type of girl she looks cute. I then walked across the street to Sirena's and was presented with three lovely ladies. All were in the 20 to 22 age range. Very difficult to choose one. I went with Suzana. Really lovely body with huge nipples. Very eager to please. Recommended. I had dinner across the street at El Heraderro. Including tip total damage was 20 dollars for a nice t-bone. Caught a cab at the park across the street for five dollars back to the bridge.

I then proceeded to walk to El Encanto. Presented with two girls. One was the one with the tatoos. The other was just too heavy. Walked to Sirena's and was told that they had two girls and both were busy. I waited since I wanted to rest up after the long walk. I started to speak with the madam by the name of Amelia. She was very codial as with the last visit. I explained to her that if I looked like a gringo I might have problems with the police. She said to let you fellows know that you can take the "circumvalacion" bus that stops by the Michoacana ice cream store across the Puente Lerdo bridge which is to the east of the bridge we all take to cross over to Mexico to get to Juarez Ave. I actually saw the bus make a stop in front of Sirena's later. You can not miss it since it is white in color and has the word "circumvalacion" written on the sides. Also, to avoid the high taxi fee you can call her at the following numbers and she can make arrangements to pick you up at say, The Kentucky Club or a similar location close to the bridge. The numbers are 656-311-0346, 656-1-78-3301 or 656-2-600145. I can see why some members are cautious of walking to the MPs. You take your chances. It is a roll of the dice. You could walk by a car and it blows up. A shoot out could occur on the streets and you take a hit. Do not think that Juarez is safe. By far. So it is not a good idea to bury your head in the sand and imagine that all is normal. I personally think the cartels know who they are looking for so this reduces your chances of something happening to you. You could be an innocent bystander or harrassed by a cop. This is the chance you take when you visit Juarez these days. It is up to you. I can only guaranteed one thing looking at what has been going on for the past few years. The grim reaper of violence will visit the city of Juarez every day. Count on it.

Getting back to my visit with Karen at Sirena's. Very lovely to talk with and wonderful oral skills. Lots of fun and great attitude. Recommended. Highly. It was dark by the time I left and walked across the street to have some ice cream at La Michoacana. Picked up a cab for five dollars back to the bridge. I hope this helps some of you fellow mongers.

Joe VatoOkay, excellent post by Joe Vato. Uhmmm, DreamingEagle stated several years back, that Sirenas is owned by a guy named Vicente. I don't know if Vicente is still the owner. So the Madam working there is named Amelia. I never knew her name. She was always very nice to me, when I was going to Sirenas. And she knew about my hidden money belt, and the problems I was having with the cops. She understands that gringos are at risk, when dealing with the cops.

I didn't know Suzana at Sirenas. She must have started there, after I quit going to Sirenas. I knew Karen at Sirenas. I got with her once. I knew Diana, and Jessica, at Sirenas. I got with both of them.

The girl at El Encanto, with the tatoos, if she has blue hair, her name is Sandy. She's cute, with kind of a punk rock look. Looks about 22 years old. Last time I hit El Encanto, the girls working there were fat. I was disappointed. I had seen some hot slender ones, when I went over with my friend, on 11/3/10. Disappointing to hear that Luxxor had some fat ones.

I'm confused on something. Okay, Amelia, the madam at Sirenas, is saying gringos can catch the Circumvalacion bus that stops by the Michoacana ice cream store across from the Lerdo, or Stanton St. Bridge. Where is this Michoacana ice cream store? Is it by the Americana Dental building? It sounds like it's somewhere around this Dental building. Then you later say that you left Sirenas, and walked across the street to the Michoacana ice cream, then caught a cab back to the bridge. So is the ice cream store across the street from Sirenas? I thought you said it was by the Lerdo bridge. I'm wondering where this ice cream store is at, and if this ice cream store is where we catch the Circumvalacion bus to go to Sirenas.

I walk across the Stanton St. bridge, when I go to Juarez. I feel safer using this bridge, then the PDN bridge. Where should I go to, after I cross the Stanton bridge, to catch this Circumvalacion bus to Sirenas?

Xfactors
03-28-11, 10:43
I started to speak with the madam by the name of Amelia. She was very codial as with the last visit. I explained to her that if I looked like a gringo I might have problems with the police. She said to let you fellows know that you can take the "circumvalacion" bus that stops by the Michoacana ice cream store across the Puente Lerdo bridge which is to the east of the bridge we all take to cross over to Mexico to get to Juarez Ave. I actually saw the bus make a stop in front of Sirena's later. You can not miss it since it is white in color and has the word "circumvalacion" written on the sides.

Below is old photo of Circunvalacion bus. Joe Vato says they are now white buses.

And he explained to Amelia, that if he looked like a gringo, he might have problems with the police. So he's trying to find out how white boys, like myself, can safely make it to Sirenas, without being hassled by the cops. THANK YOU, JOE VATO. THANK YOU. I appreciate it. We have a monger on our side, guys. :)

Joe Vato
03-28-11, 21:16
Actually, there is a Michoacana ice cream store across the street from the Stanton St. Bridge AND a Michoacana store a block east from El Encanto. The bus I saw was white but just look for the circumvulation writning on the bus. Around the Stanton St. Bridge crossing you should be able to find a taxi that will take you to Sirena's for five dollars. Tell him you are going to La Herradura steak house.

Joe Vato

Xfactors
03-29-11, 06:28
Actually, there is a Michoacana ice cream store across the street from the Stanton St. Bridge AND a Michoacana store a block east from El Encanto.

Joe VatoBelow are photos of these 2 stores.

Clydesdale
03-29-11, 08:02
Okay, I'm wondering where Paris massage is. I'm GUESSING it's close to the intersection of Blvd Zaragoza, and Blvd Oscar Flores Sanchez. Below is a map of the intersection. Clydesdale, could you tell us where this place is at? Also below, is a photo of their ad in the PM magazine. It says the price is 200 pesos, but I doubt that is for an hour. Clydesdale, what is the price for this place? If I can get a location of this place, from anybody here, I'll search for it, using Google Earth, and try to post a photo of this place.Here it is:

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.6614955&lon=-106.4424241&z=19&l=0&m=h

They quoted me 300 for an hour, but if you ask they'll do a half for 200.

Xfactors
03-29-11, 08:50
Here it is:

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.6614955&lon=-106.4424241&z=19&l=0&m=h

They quoted me 300 for an hour, but if you ask they'll do a half for 200. Okay, so $30 Paris MP is located on the west side of Blvd Oscar Flores, just north of Blvd Zaragoza. It's not that far from the Club Eden strip club. Thanks, Clydesdale.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.6615275&lon=-106.4424938&z=14&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
03-29-11, 14:35
I made two trips to J town on the Thursdays of March 17 and March 24. I walked to Luxxor on the first Thursday and none of the girls were attractive. All very fat. I proceeded to walk to El Encanto. I then walked across the street to Sirena's and was presented with three lovely ladies.

On the second Thursday I also walked to Luxxor. Presented a total of six girls. Only one caught my eye by the name of Myda. Still, obvious baby damage but nice legs. I did not see any other really good looking girls. The rest were very fat. I then proceeded to walk to El Encanto. Presented with two girls. One was the one with the tatoos. The other was just too heavy. Walked to Sirena's and was told that they had two girls and both were busy. Joe VatoRemember guys, if you walk to Luxxor, and don't like what you see, Siluetas, and Felinas are just a couple of blocks away. They are pretty close to Luxxor, and easy to walk to.

Swizzzle
03-30-11, 16:24
What a weasel that Stuart is, to lie about Luxxor being closed, Luxxor is open and they have the cutest girls in town.Why would Stuart lie about Luxxor being closed? What possible reason could he have?

Jtown Junkie
03-30-11, 19:45
I'm lookin' for a Compadre to go with me to Juarez. I use to call Jtown my second home but now with the violence, I don't go as much. BUT I still like to visit the MP's and once in a while, The Joker strip club. I know a lot of the girls from the Joker. I've gone out with some of them to party. These girls are WILD. The girls that I know from the Joker are Mirella, Arlett, Michelle, Violeta, and more. The girls I know from Joker Premier are Briana, Alejandra, Melissa, and more. My friends here in El paso are too chicken shit to go to Juarez. So whoever is interested, give me a holla.

Jtown Junkie
03-30-11, 21:39
Briana is a nice piece of ass. She's a nice lookin' 20 year old girl who is an escort by day and stripper from the Joker Premier at night. My first impression of her was that she was a moody snobby girl. She entered my motel room with these thick dark shades on so I could not see her eyes, but I could tell that she was not in a friendly mood. She had these small little khaki shorts with high heels. Beautiful long legs. Once I started talking to her, I saw a nice girl underneath the snobby exterior. The sex was very good. She doesn't rush you and she will pretty much do what you tell her as long as you are nice to her and you speak with confidence. She's clean and has a really cute face and is very girlish. She even let me take a few pics of her.

I saw Briana a second time and this time was BETTER. She knew my face already so this time she was unusually very talkative. She said that she was a little crudo from the night before. We smoked a cigarette first and talked. Then I told her that she was pretty and she smiled and thanked me. She prefers giving a BBJ because of the ugly tasting condoms but I wanted it with a condom. So she gave me a really good blow job. I looked down at her pretty little' face while she blew me. I pounded that little ass doggy style and noticed that she has a little scar on her ass. Then she rode me good while I sucked on her little' titties. Out of a 1 to 10, I would give her an 8. She has a clean and tight little' pussy. Afterwards, she laid on the bed naked and asked for another cigarette and we talked on the bed. She told me that the other girls at the Joker were mean to her and I told her it was because she was new and pretty and they were just jealous of her. We talked about Joker girls that I knew but she didn't really know their names yet. I highly recommend Briana.

People have complained about her attitude but I think that she us just a shy girl when you first meet her.

Xfactors
03-31-11, 08:48
Briana is a nice piece of ass. She's a nice lookin' 20 year old girl who is an escort by day and stripper from the Joker Premier at night. Out of a 1 to 10, I would give her an 8. She has a clean and tight little' pussy. Afterwards, she laid on the bed naked and asked for another cigarette and we talked on the bed. She told me that the other girls at the Joker were mean to her and I told her it was because she was new and pretty and they were just jealous of her. I highly recommend Briana.

People have complained about her attitude but I think that she us just a shy girl when you first meet her. That's funny about the other girls at Joker Premier strip club being jealous of her. For guys that may not remember, Briana is the smokin hot lookin babe that got upset with Member #2479 because he posted her pic. She is hot looking.

Below is post with photo, and location of Joker Premier strip club, in case any mongers here want to go say hi to Briana.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?428-Ciudad-Juarez&p=1095316&highlight=joker+premier#post1095316

Jrzmong
03-31-11, 17:13
Hey Jtown junkie when did you see Briana? Did you see her at Jokers Premier at de la Raza avenue?

As far as I know she is no longer at foxys in a long time or did you see her at foxys.

Please tell what day of the week and time did you see her.

Thanks

Coyote79
03-31-11, 18:34
Briana is a nice piece of ass. She's a nice lookin' 20 year old girl who is an escort by day and stripper from the Joker Premier at night. My first impression of her was that she was a moody snobby girl. She entered my motel room with these thick dark shades on so I could not see her eyes, but I could tell that she was not in a friendly mood. She had these small little khaki shorts with high heels. Beautiful long legs. Once I started talking to her, I saw a nice girl underneath the snobby exterior. The sex was very good. She doesn't rush you and she will pretty much do what you tell her as long as you are nice to her and you speak with confidence. She's clean and has a really cute face and is very girlish. She even let me take a few pics of her.

I saw Briana a second time and this time was BETTER. She knew my face already so this time she was unusually very talkative. She said that she was a little crudo from the night before. We smoked a cigarette first and talked. Then I told her that she was pretty and she smiled and thanked me. She prefers giving a BBJ because of the ugly tasting condoms but I wanted it with a condom. So she gave me a really good blow job. I looked down at her pretty little' face while she blew me. I pounded that little ass doggy style and noticed that she has a little scar on her ass. Then she rode me good while I sucked on her little' titties. Out of a 1 to 10, I would give her an 8. She has a clean and tight little' pussy. Afterwards, she laid on the bed naked and asked for another cigarette and we talked on the bed. She told me that the other girls at the Joker were mean to her and I told her it was because she was new and pretty and they were just jealous of her. We talked about Joker girls that I knew but she didn't really know their names yet. I highly recommend Briana.

People have complained about her attitude but I think that she us just a shy girl when you first meet her. Yes, I remember seeing her about a year ago.
She's not the kind of provider that you pay extra to act out your fantasies.
She didn't seem interested in the extra money I offered her-she still wasn't going to kiss me! Ha ha ha.
But she did seem passionate, and she looked okay.
I didn't see her again because she is too tall for my taste.

Jtown Junkie
04-01-11, 03:30
@Coyote 79.

You are right. She is a (Juarez 8). But for Juarez, she's probably as hot as they CUM if you exclude Joker and Amadeus and I think she's worth $100. 00. You can't get that in the USA I tried to kiss her too and she turned away. Usually its the older woman that make better GFEs. She's young and looks it too.

@Jrzmong.

I've fucked her 3X already but the last time I saw her was a few months ago. From what I've read, I think because of #2479, she had her pics taken off of Foxy's but I believe she's still working at Joker Premier. The last time I found her was through her cousin Lorena who works for Foxy Juarez but I don't have Lorena's cell # anymore. But Briana is still an escort. She just keeps it a little' low key now. She's very easy to find if you want to hook up with her. I've always met her in the early afternoon. M-F. This young girl works a lot. And at night you can find her at Premier. Don't ask me how I know but she has her period from the 1st to the 10th day more or less.

@Xfactors.

FYI There's another bad ass ***** named Araceli who is in the classifieds as an escort. She's thin and leggy, young, slightly morena, pretty face, great personality, dresses nice too, she looks F' innocent but she's not. I'll try to get her. But if you know anyone in the biz, I'm sure she's not hard to find. I plan to drive to Juarez soon, I've just been holding on because they've been kidnapping A LOT of Americans lately.

I have a shit load of videos and pics (including Briana and Araceli / and hoes from Joker and Amadeus) in my phone but I still don't know how to post them but when I do I'll post them on ISG.

Jrzmong
04-01-11, 07:51
Hey just came from both Jokers ad Briana was not on either one of those, I even asked about her and no one knew her, can you think what month did you last see her, I last saw her on August of last year.

My report in Jokers.

Jokers Morfin a ot of MILF with silicon great bodies

Jokers premiere De La Raza a couple of young girls includung Ashley a Bleach spinner

Jrzmong
04-01-11, 07:56
The way you do that is that you send the pictures from you phone to your email, even on the cheapest cell phones that is the way you transfer pictures.

@Coyote 79.

I have a shit load of videos and pics (including Briana and Araceli / and hoes from Joker and Amadeus) in my phone but I still don't know how to post them but when I do I'll post them on ISG.

Bbond
04-02-11, 17:20
The way you do that is that you send the pictures from you phone to your email, even on the cheapest cell phones that is the way you transfer pictures.That is not the only way. You can use a USB cable, most phones with a camera have that.

I use Bluetooth file transfer. But not all phones have that capability. The Bluetooth adapter for the PC cost about $20.

Xfactors
04-04-11, 14:03
I've fucked her 3X already but the last time I saw her was a few months ago. From what I've read, I think because of #2479, she had her pics taken off of Foxy's but I believe she's still working at Joker Premier. The last time I found her was through her cousin Lorena who works for Foxy Juarez but I don't have Lorena's cell # anymore. But Briana is still an escort. She just keeps it a little' low key now. She's very easy to find if you want to hook up with her. I've always met her in the early afternoon. M-F. This young girl works a lot. And at night you can find her at Premier.Uhmm, so Lorena is Briana's cousin. Here's Lorena, http://www.foxyjuarez.com/blog/?cat=15 And if you want to get with Briana, you might be able to hook up with her through this website, http://www.foxyjuarez.com/blog/?cat=15 even though she's not featured on this website. Or get with Lorena, and ask Lorena if she can hook you up with Briana.

Xfactors
04-04-11, 15:22
Posted on 10/21/10 Trip Report.

Ysel@

www.foxyjuarez.com

Rigo, the proprietor, speaks good english and was easy to work with. The first night, he sent over my first choice girl, Ysel. She's a 19 years old morena with large muscular legs and a natural C cup. She's a solid 9 in my book. She was very shy and teenage-like and insisted on turning out the lights. Still, performance was VERY good after she warmed up. YMMV. She was my best in Juarez so far. $100.

Brianna@

www.foxyjuarez.com

The second night, Rigo strongly suggested that I try Member#2479's favorite, Brianna. Brianna is a 19 year old with white skin, a beautiful ass and B cups. Also a 9 in my book. Brianna seemed much more professional than Ysel, but not as sweet or open-minded. She required a CBJ, which is a disappointment in this price range. She smoked a cigarette at the beginning of the session and the end. She was fairly quiet and uninteresting. I finished, but asked her to leave early because she bored me. She wasn't offensive, but I will not repeat with her. $100. Here's Commonglass's report on Briana. Rigo could possibly hook you up with Lorena, or Briana.

Jrzmong
04-04-11, 19:33
Hey Jtown Junkie what is Aracely ad on PM.

A hot tip is Alejandra on that MP on municipo Libre and montes de oca.

Alejandra with her clothes on just looks like another disguting MILF with CSection but without her clother she has a perfect volutous body with No kid damage adn she tell me she has no kids

Jtown Junkie
04-05-11, 20:25
Jrzmong,

Okay, the last time I saw Briana was in around January. I bet she is still at joker premier. It was a busy night, I suppose and rigo only had 2 chicks and neither was that hot but I chose lorena. Poor girl had tons of flabby stomach skin and stretch marks due to babies. It was real dark and I didn't realize until we were already fucking. She held her stomach as she rode me but I could see her stomache skin flapping kinda like curtains. Disgusting. Pobresita. So after about a couple minutes, I couldn't take it anymore, so I acted like I came but she knew what was up. Otherwise she's a nice girl. Afterwards we talked and I asked her about Briana. She told me that she was her cousin and gave me her cell# and said if I wanted to hook up with Briana, to just call her so I did. It was authentic.

I had to sleep with her to get Brianas. But I lost the. I thought, I've fucked Briana 3x already so I erased the. So I don't know how you're going to find her but you maybe need to try a little harder. She's still available and reachable. You just need to do a little monger detective work.

But Rigo needs to do better recruiting. Lorena is not acceptable for Foxy Juarez or any place in Juarez for that matter. Maybe not his fault considering that there is a shortage of hot women in Juarez but I expect more from rigo. Not acceptable.

But if I highly recommend a woman, that's because she is HOT. I've been around Jtown and I've banged some hot ass women (on my own and paying). I'm just a kinky little nympho. But be assured that I will be honest, open and picky when I talk about Jtown hoes. I've dated some of the top strippers from the joker (s). Does anyone remember America from joker premier. That * was all on my * for a while. But she also liked my money too. If anyone frequented the stripclubs in Juarez circa 2004-2008, you've probably seen me.

@jrzmong As far as Aracely, she changed her # but I will try to get her new # for you. But there is another cute girl from VENUS Masajes named KARLA. You probably know her because she's the most popular girl there. She works night. She's got a nice ass, natural tits, cute round face, big brown eyes and great attitude. She fucks a lot of guys but she's good. Here's Venus # 011-52-656-611-2832. (I have a video of her too.)

I tried to email the pics but didn't work. Got to get the usb cable.

Xfactors
04-05-11, 20:58
posted on 7/12/10. On a related note. Tried out Yareli VIP MP last Saturday. The prices are great, they have a promotion: 2 chicas for 300 pesos for 20 minutes, or 400 pesos for 40 minutes, something like that. Went with one chica half hour for 200 pesos. Her name was kenya, very petite morenita, grat tits, unbelievable firm ass, very nice soft skin, but kinda ugly.

Very passionate, GFE, very accomodating.

This place has worst rooms than genesis, but if you don't mind that you can save some money, and the lineup was great, all the girls I saw were very doable, about six of them.
A hot tip is Alejandra on that MP on municipo Libre and montes de oca.

Alejandra with her clothes on just looks like another disguting MILF with CSection but without her clother she has a perfect volutous body with No kid damage adn she tell me she has no kidsOkay, I believe Jrzmong is talking about Yareli VIP MP on the SW corner of Montemayor & Juan de La Barrera. Papushko says the rooms in this Yareli VIP MP, are crappy, worse than Genesis. Below is map and photo for Yareli VIP MP. I don't know what the price is, for one hour, at this MP. Anybody here know?

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7192512&lon=-106.458056&z=17&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
04-05-11, 23:01
"41 die in four days in Juarez killing spree, official says"

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/americas/04/05/mexico.juarez.killings/index.html?hpt=T2

Xfactors
04-06-11, 03:10
Jrzmong,

Okay, the last time I saw Briana was in around January. I bet she is still at Joker Premier.

Jtown Junkie

Hey just came from both Jokers and Briana was not on either one of those, I even asked about her and no one knew her, can you think what month did you last see her, I last saw her on August of last year. If Briana was still working at Joker Premier, people working there would know her.

Jrzmong
04-06-11, 04:19
Her name in Jockers is Alexia.

That is why never knew her by Briana.

Treewalker
04-06-11, 04:23
Hey guys,

I used to monger a few years ago but now? Not so much. I got to go over and get dental done and hit a pharmacia.

I'll be going tomorrow and want to know what is the easiest and safest thing around the Santa Fe bridge and foot bridge (ahh its been so long. Stanton, americas bridge? The one east of the Santa Fe near Washington Dental)

God I used to roam el centro at 2 am stone cold sober alone cause I don't drink like 4 years ago but no more. I knew the streets then.

I will have a layover JTown for a few hours but I'm not going to make a big deal of it if theres nothing really easy to get to by foot.

I will be very white, very alone and looking to hoof it back across ASAP. What happened to the wikimap that used to have the locales marked? I see the maps but no markers?

Thanks guys because of you I have fucked some of the finest ladies over the years, never got in serious trouble and have some great memories.

Thanks

Jrzmong
04-06-11, 04:32
Jtown junkie don't be so hard on Lorena she has a cute face and typical MILF body.

I think I know about Karla prety but not that hot the second time.

Also have you seen my pictures of America on this forum

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1558-Photo-Gallery&p=395505&viewfull=1#post395505

Do you have pictures of America?

Also I was with Ysel todayshe is nice and pretty anda a 19 MILF with petite slim body and that smell are her feet.

Jrzmong
04-06-11, 04:39
I added all the Mps to Wikimapia but some fucker delete all of the markers.

And about Briana I have her phone number but she has blow me off for dates 3 times and a row so I'm giving up,

And also a little tit bit I found about Briana is that she just turned 18 last month so if you fucked her on January and prior you are a sex offender and any pictures of her are kiddie porn.

Xfactors
04-06-11, 05:01
Hey guys,

I used to monger a few years ago but now? Not so much. I got to go over and get dental done and hit a pharmacia.

I'll be going tomorrow and want to know what is the easiest and safest thing around the Santa Fe bridge and foot bridge (ahh its been so long. Stanton, americas bridge? The one east of the Santa Fe near Washington Dental) Uhmm, so you're looking for an easy and safe dentist office, and pharmacia. Well, there are pharmacias just as you cross Santa Fe bridge, on Ave. Juarez. The bridge east of Sante Fe is Stanton St. Bridge. There are quite a few dentist offices all through out this area just across from both bridges. Hide your big money from crooked cops over there. Good luck.

Treewalker
04-06-11, 05:49
Uhmm, so you're looking for an easy and safe dentist office, and pharmacia. Well, there are pharmacias just as you cross Santa Fe bridge, on Ave. Juarez. The bridge east of Sante Fe is Stanton St. Bridge. There are quite a few dentist offices all through out this area just across from both bridges. Hide your big money from crooked cops over there. Good luck.

Ha no. I didn't come here to look for dentist office and pharmacy.

Parlors, girls, chicas!

hahah

Xfactors
04-06-11, 11:34
I had dinner across the street at El Heraderro. Including tip total damage was 20 dollars for a nice t-bone. Caught a cab at the park across the street for five dollars back to the bridge.

I then proceeded to walk to El Encanto. Presented with two girls. One was the one with the tatoos. The other was just too heavy. Walked to Sirena's and was told that they had two girls and both were busy. I waited since I wanted to rest up after the long walk. I started to speak with the madam by the name of Amelia. She was very codial as with the last visit.

I explained to her that if I looked like a gringo I might have problems with the police. She said to let you fellows know that you can take the "circunvalacion" bus that stops by the Michoacana ice cream store across the Puente Lerdo bridge which is to the east of the bridge we all take to cross over to Mexico to get to Juarez Ave. I actually saw the bus make a stop in front of Sirena's later. You can not miss it since it is white in color and has the word "circunvalacion" written on the sides.

Also, to avoid the high taxi fee you can call her at the following numbers and she can make arrangements to pick you up at say, The Kentucky Club or a similar location close to the bridge. The numbers are 656-311-0346, 656-1-78-3301 or 656-2-600145. I can see why some members are cautious of walking to the MPs. You take your chances. It is a roll of the dice. You could walk by a car and it blows up. A shoot out could occur on the streets and you take a hit.

Do not think that Juarez is safe. By far. So it is not a good idea to bury your head in the sand and imagine that all is normal. I personally think the cartels know who they are looking for so this reduces your chances of something happening to you. You could be an innocent bystander or harrassed by a cop. This is the chance you take when you visit Juarez these days. It is up to you. I can only guaranteed one thing looking at what has been going on for the past few years. The grim reaper of violence will visit the city of Juarez every day. Count on it.

Joe VatoTreewalker, you could walk across Stanton St. bridge, and catch a $5 cab to El Herradura steak house, or Villa Manport hotel, near intersection of Ave. Escobar, and Ave. Panama. From there you could walk to El Encanto, and Sirenas. Or you could catch that Circunvalacion bus, and ride the bus, for 60 cents, to Sirenas, and El Encanto.

Or you could walk across the Santa Fe bridge, and walk about 4 or 5 blocks to Kentucky Club on Ave. Juarez, and call Amelia, the madam at Sirenas, and they will come pick you up for $5. Phone numbers are above. Or you could call $40 Luxxor, from Kentucky club. If you don't like what you see at Luxxor, it's an easy walk to Siluetas, and Felinas, from Luxxor.

If you don't like what you see at El Encanto, and Sirenas, you could catch a cab over to Siluetas, and Felinas. Tell cabbie to take you to intersection of Ave. Guerrero and Ave. Peru, then walk to Felinas, and Siluetas. This way you would avoid high commission to cab driver. Your biggest danger over there are the crooked cops, IMO. Hide your big money.

If you don't like what you see at these 4 MP's, you could catch a bus ride out to Loryed, near the big Soryanas store. Loryed is a ways out there. You could catch a bus to Loryed at the San Benito Juarez Monument bus stop, at Ave. Guererro, close to Ave. Fico Villa. This is a major pick up point for buses. (Below is map of that location.) If you catch a cab to Loryed, it might be $10 one way, for cab ride. Loryed is kind of far to get to.

$40 Cleopatra's MP is just 5 blocks down Ave. Juarez, but I rate it the worst MP in Juarez. You could check it out, but you might throw up, after seeing what's working there for $40. I view Cleo's as a joke. And don't go to Pink Ladies. It's a rip off bar, IMO.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7354307&lon=-106.4790201&z=17&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
04-06-11, 21:45
posted on 7/25/10. i hit the fucking jackpot

omfg i just came back from an hour with briana the most beautiful call girl i have ever fucked and i have fucked hundreths!

briana is 19 young gorgeous face smooth skin black hair with light skin.

please if anyone has pictures from foxyjuarez. com post them here as that site is down! she is listed there.

unfortunately briana did not want me to take any pics of here, but just read the google cache of foxyjuarez. com everyone is raving about her.

she is a jackpot becasuse she charges $1, 200 on the pm newpapaer but she told me she also works at jokers as a stripper on weeends, an there she charges up to $5, 000 yes she is that beautifull.

and by calling her from the newpapers you basicaly fucking a high end jokers stripper at a discount call girl price.

when i was with her the phone kept ringing off the hook wich means she is very popular,

have you ever wonder how would it be to fuck a teenage internet model.

like trixie teen.

http://www.freeones.com/html/t_links/trixie_teen/

briana is more beautiful than trixie.

i cannot emphasize how beautiful she is beacuse 98% of mexicans are ugly, i mean they are a mongrel race of ugly, and just a few 18-21 year olds are truly beatifull and briana is one of those, amercians hate m; exicans becasue they are ugly.

briana has perfect ass perfet tits perfect face and she is tall to boot.
posted on 4/5/11 and about briana i have her phone number but she has blow me off for dates 3 times and a row so i'm giving up,

and also a little tit bit i found about briana is that she just turned 18 last month so if you fucked her on january and prior you are a sex offender and any pictures of her are kiddie porn.
posted on 4/5/11 also have you seen my pictures of america on this forum

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1558-photo-gallery&p=395505&viewfull=1#post395505 jrzmong, i guess you're admitting here that you are member #2479, because those pics of america were taken by member #2479.

jrzmong / member #2479 you posted on 7/25/10 that you fucked briana. so what are you trying to say here? that you're a sex offender?

here's your quote posted on 4/5/11, "and also a little tit bit i found about briana is that she just turned 18 last month so if you fucked her on january and prior you are a sex offender and any pictures of her are kiddie porn."

you posted a pic of briana on 7/31/10, that she's all hacked off about, because you didn't get her permission to post it on the internet, so are you saying that you posted kiddie porn?

you've also stated that briana is 19, she's 18, and she's ****, so i don't know what to believe from you. all i do know is, you haven't changed any, from when you were posting as member #2479. but then again, i didn't expect you would.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2424-member-2479-in-ciudad-juarez&p=1050402#post1050402

Jrzmong
04-07-11, 01:48
Wikimapia deletes stuff.

Here is the Google earth link for Yareli VIP.

It includes Mp girls, phone numbers and prices.

Dowload the Zip file inside is the google earth file

CaptainBlood
04-07-11, 03:49
Just back from Luxxor, some nice young ones, Karin, age 19 thin great figure, Dulce age 21, very cute, Daniella, beautiful and Veronica, blonde, great rack, they have a special 300 pesos for 1/2 hour. Went with daniella, nice time.

All in all, a good day!

Xfactors
04-07-11, 14:26
Wikimapia deletes stuff.

Here is the Google earth link for Yareli VIP.

It includes Mp girls, phone numbers and prices.

Dowload the Zip file inside is the google earth file"Yareli VIP.

MP Girls of Note.

Alejandra.

Ruby

Ruby Little sister.

Tel. 656. 380 0717.

Prices in pesos.

$300HH.

$400 H."

Okay guys, it looks like Yareli VIP might be a $40 MP. They might go for $35, or $30, hard to say. El Encanto, and Sirenas both ask for 400 pesos, but they will gladly go for $30, for 1 hour, if you ask politely. If you check out Yareli VIP, just ask.

Again, Papushko posted on 7/12/10 that the rooms in Yareli VIP, are worse than Genesis. I don't think I'll be checking out Yareli VIP. I did go to Yareli VIP about 1 year ago, when I was walking to a bunch of MP's, one day, checking them out. I do remember that they had about 5 girls working there, about 4pm when I went by there. I remember one of them was a smoking hot babe, so you might find a gem working in this place.

Xfactors
04-07-11, 15:44
Her name in Jokers is Alexia.

That is why never knew her by Briana. Well, maybe Briana is still working at Jokers Premier under the name of Alexia.

Kimbrough
04-12-11, 19:32
I got most of the Mp mapped already! Just click!

http://bit.ly/9kcMMN

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=109595293032307991367.00048acd0bbaf9539b020&ll=31.74359-106. 463611&spn=0. 000862, 0.003484&t=h&z=19&iwloc=00048ad04ae570fedb34c&layer=see&cbll=31. 743391-106. 463586&panoid=DTYubvktT2JBNXnY42OxJw&cbp=11, 341. 97, 0,

Xfactors
04-12-11, 21:25
Posted on 4/26/10. Go to any "farmacias similares" in Juárez, ask for "Nafil", you get 10 (ten) tablets. 100 miligrams each for about 19 bucks.

Great deal, work great! When I went to Juarez with my friend on 11/3/10, we stopped in a farmacias similares and asked about Nafil. They told us they no longer carry Nafil. Anybody here know what the latest status is on getting Nafil in Juarez?

Xfactors
04-12-11, 22:28
On our way we stopped by the ManPort Bar for a drink. $2 beer (20-24P) very clean and lite inside. No one else was there at 1800 but the bartender.(shes cute). But I liked the place, it was part of the "ManPort Hotel" @ 16th de Septembre and Altamirano. The bartender said you can get anything you want here, ANYTHING! The rooms are $25 USD a night and looked ok to me. I am thinking of staying there one night to see what comes in bar, and you can bring any girl into the room.
Stayed in Villa Manport hotel @ Escobar and Panama, and actually met a fleelancer in Villa Manport bar and spent night together. Really just a regular gal who worked in maquila. Manny, bartender lined me up. Big John 1Okay guys, if you stay at either of these hotels, check out the bars, and bartenders working there, and they may be able to set you up with a freelancer. These 2 hotels are owned by the same guy. You have the Manport hotel, and the Villa Manport hotel. Kind of confusing.

Map for Villa Manport hotel:
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7432138&lon=-106.4635706&z=17&l=0&m=h

Map for Manport Hotel:
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7398378&lon=-106.4903927&z=17&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
04-12-11, 23:20
"39 killed in Ciudad Juarez in four days, prosecutor's office says"

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/americas/04/12/mexico.deadly.weekend/index.html?hpt=T2

Papushko
04-12-11, 23:45
When I went to Juarez with my friend on 11/3/10, we stopped in a farmacias similares and asked about Nafil. They told us they no longer carry Nafil. Anybody here know what the latest status is on getting Nafil in Juarez?They are selling it, they had a 2 week period where they had run out, but they have never stopped selling it. The problem is that you looked for it in Farmacias similares, they do not sell it. You have to go to Farmacias del Ahorro! (sorry, my bad)

Papushko
04-12-11, 23:47
Jtown junkie don't be so hard on Lorena she has a cute face and typical MILF body.

I think I know about Karla prety but not that hot the second time.

Also have you seen my pictures of America on this forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1558-Photo-Gallery&p=395505&viewfull=1#post395505

Do you have pictures of America?

Also I was with Ysel todayshe is nice and pretty anda a 19 MILF with petite slim body and that smell are her feet. She must scratch her crotch with her feet then, because the smell I experienced was definetly from her crotch

Xfactors
04-13-11, 01:25
They are selling it, they had a 2 week period where they had run out, but they have never stopped selling it. The problem is that you looked for it in Farmacias similares, they do not sell it. You have to go to Farmacias del Ahorro! (sorry, my bad)Uh, using Wikimapia, could you show a location of a Farmacias del Ahorro, which is fairly close to the PDN bridge, or the Stanton bridge? Xfactors is 57 years old, and can barely get it up anymore. I'm over the hill and almost ready for the nursing home. :D I'm in desperate need of nafil.

Jtown Junkie
04-13-11, 04:16
Sorry for the late response. I got a membership just to see your pics. Nice pics. America was much prettier in person. Jocelyn from Joker Gold was a pretty girl too. You the man. I have two pics of America but from a portable camera. Your pics and comments are the best.

Jtown Junkie
04-13-11, 04:26
Well 2 months new. EVA from Foxy Juarez is a cute 19yr old morenita. I fucked her twice already. Her looks are a solid (6) and sex was a solid (9). This girl with me was a true GFE. Cute little' thing and VERY mature lover for being so young. Great Experience! But very quiet girl. Will post a detailed description of my experience with her later but Eva is piece of ass.

Xfactors
04-13-11, 06:15
Closed Strip Clubs
Most Strip Clubs off downtown are closed

Phantom. Closed

69. Closed due to killings.

Jokers Gold. Closed very few customers.

That is what you get when some dumbfuck from the US gov decides to deport all criminals tru Juarez instead of deporting them tru all the border cities.

In a lighter note this strip clubs are open.

Amadeus. Still open after several killing.

Eden. Zaragoza and Panamericana.

Jokers. RCA.

Jockers. Lopez Mateos.

Afro bar- La Cuesta

Jocelyn from Joker Gold was a pretty girl too.Okay, Jrzmong says Joker Gold is now closed, that it had very few customers, but some guys here may be wondering where it use to be located, and what it looked like. Below is map, and photo of Joker Gold strip club, which is now closed, according to Jrzmong. I myself was always wondering where the hell this place was at. It was on the SE corner of Gomez Morin, and Waterfill. As you can see in photo below, it was in one hell of a nice building. I'm kind of surprised it went belly up. I guess the drug wars took their toll.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.6727866&lon=-106.3673437&z=17&l=0&m=h

Now this should not be confused with Jokers Strip club which is also on Gomez Morin, just west of Bermudez, which is still open.,,,, http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?428-Ciudad-Juarez&p=1110675#post1110675

Nor should it be confused with Joker Premier, which is still open, and located on SW corner of Insurgentes, and Lopez Mateos.,,,,http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?428-Ciudad-Juarez&p=1095316#post1095316

Xfactors
04-13-11, 22:16
Posted on 11/21/10. Apparently there are three Jokers now open guys. The Caliente security guard told me there were 4 open. However, at Jokers Premier on Lopez Mateos one of the girls confirmed there are 3 Jokers open. As you may know, Caliente Sportsbook owns the Jokers (that's what I was told).

I went to Jokers Premier on Lopez Mateos last weekend and there was decent talent available. All the girls have similar bodies (between 5'5" and 5'8" and weigh from 120-135). There are no burrito shaped girls at Jokers. I chose a 5'0 92 pounder that I loved. Prices are about 2000 in house and about 2500 to go out. Kinda of expensive but I am sure you can work them down. I took my girl to a nearby hotel and pounded her real good. I didn't have to pay the 500 to the house because we waited til the club closed. She was really, really tight. My cock barely fit inside her because she was so tiny, it looked like a third leg coming out of her body. I loved it! In the coming weeks I will report on the other Jokers. Uhmm, I don't know where the 3rd, or 4th Jokers are located, so if you go to one of the Jokers, you'll just have to ask the people working there, where the other Jokers are at. They will probably know what the deal is on that. Two that are still open, are listed below in previous post. I don't know about the 3rd, or 4th Jokers.?????? And again, Jokers Gold is closed.

Bbond
04-14-11, 08:34
When I went to Juarez with my friend on 11/3/10, we stopped in a farmacias similares and asked about Nafil. They told us they no longer carry Nafil. Anybody here know what the latest status is on getting Nafil in Juarez?Farmacias Similaries (de Monterrey) is their name in Nuevo Laredo. They sell Maxifort, supposedly a generic viagra, but a 10 pill bottle is $350 pesos. Maybe the same in Juarez, no se.

My Freedom
04-14-11, 14:27
I stopped by the Farmacia Ahorro on Av. Juarez (close to the downtown bridge) , and they sell the 10 pill bottle of Maxifort for about 350 pesos. They also sell a four pill bottle for 175 pesos. Trust me, I am older than probably anybody writing on this forum and if I know the gal, I don't even need a pill to get the worm moving. If it is a new gal, I will usually take a pill, and these Maxifort pills do the job. I have not heard anyone complain.

Jrzmong
04-15-11, 02:43
Alexia AKA briana is in Jokers premiere I saw her but if you want GFE she willl provide GFE on the second date she does not put out GFE on the first date he minimum rate is about $170 dlls or $2, 000 pesos but she is worth it.

Xfactors
04-15-11, 13:23
Alexia AKA briana is in Jokers premiere I saw her but if you want GFE she willl provide GFE on the second date she does not put out GFE on the first date he minimum rate is about $170 dlls or $2, 000 pesos but she is worth it.It would be interesting to know how much money she makes on an annual basis in Juarez. I bet she could make 200k per year working as a prostitute in Nevada.

Papushko
04-15-11, 18:21
I stopped by the Farmacia Ahorro on Av. Juarez (close to the downtown bridge) , and they sell the 10 pill bottle of Maxifort for about 350 pesos. They also sell a four pill bottle for 175 pesos. Trust me, I am older than probably anybody writing on this forum and if I know the gal, I don't even need a pill to get the worm moving. If it is a new gal, I will usually take a pill, and these Maxifort pills do the job. I have not heard anyone complain.Maxifort are some yellow pills right? 50 Mg each? (half of what a regular viagra have)

Try Nafil, they are around that price, maybe cheaper for the 10 pill bottle, but they are 100 mg each, identical to viagra in strenght / potency

Papushko
04-15-11, 18:22
Well 2 months new. EVA from Foxy Juarez is a cute 19yr old morenita. I fucked her twice already. Her looks are a solid (6) and sex was a solid (9). This girl with me was a true GFE. Cute little' thing and VERY mature lover for being so young. Great Experience! But very quiet girl. Will post a detailed description of my experience with her later but Eva is piece of ass.Have to agree, she is one of my top 3 experiences, real cute, nice legs, real nice ass and super GFE

Old Rebel II
04-15-11, 20:56
I stopped by the Farmacia Ahorro on Av. Juarez (close to the downtown bridge) , and they sell the 10 pill bottle of Maxifort for about 350 pesos. They also sell a four pill bottle for 175 pesos. Trust me, I am older than probably anybody writing on this forum and if I know the gal, I don't even need a pill to get the worm moving. If it is a new gal, I will usually take a pill, and these Maxifort pills do the job. I have not heard anyone complain.Did not get down this year but you have to be North of 75 to beat me on age.

Jtown Junkie
04-15-11, 22:15
Went to Venus Masajes today. I walked in and saw a few new girls that I hadn't seen before but the one that stood out was Daniella. She was sitting on the sofa putting on her make-up. She was dressed like a prissy fresa girl. She's tall and thin and leggy. Cute face, light complected, with girl-next-door-looks. We walked in the room and I noticed that she was charging her laptop. She kinda has a fresa personality which I found to be very cute and she's smart. She seems to understand English. She looks and is clean (hygiene-wise). I asked her if I could do her in her culo but she said "no". I asked her if I gave her $1000. 00 would she let me do her in the ass and she said "maybe". I told her to forget about it.

Once she took off her clothes, I wasn't as impressed. She looked way better with clothes on mainly because of her breasts. She has tiny flat tits with big saggy brown nipples. Not my preference but nice legs. Sex was decent. Doggy-style then she rode me real good. But kinda self-centered. Like a want to-be American girl.

Looks 6 (with clothes) 5 1-2 (naked, but overall cute, not bad)

Sex 5 1-2 (above average)

Jtown Junkie
04-15-11, 22:17
Nice pics of Briana (those were the pics from the website) But she really is an attractive girl with a cute personality.

Jtown Junkie
04-15-11, 22:22
You're going to like the videos that I have of Briana when I put them up!

NicFrenchy
04-15-11, 23:39
Alexia AKA briana is in Jokers premiere I saw her but if you want GFE she willl provide GFE on the second date she does not put out GFE on the first date he minimum rate is about $170 dlls or $2, 000 pesos but she is worth it.Great Ass. Nice.

Jtown Junkie
04-15-11, 23:49
Eva (foxy Juarez) arrived in my room wearing these tight black shorts, high heels, and tight blue blouse. The first thing I thought was NICE. She's a cute 19 yr old morenita with a nice tight body. Little' tits and nice firm apple bottom. She has little chinita eyes and cute round face. She gives a very slow and sensual blow job. I asked her if could do her in the culo and she said yeah ok. I asked her how much? She said whatever I wanted. Good little' girl.

She rode me very slow and sensual feeling every inch of my. I sucked on her cute little pepperoni nipples. Then I layed her sideways and stuck it in her culo. It went in like butter. She's got a nice ass. I grinded her and kissed the back of her neck. And then she twisted her head and french kissed me while I was banging her culo from behind. This girl LOVES TO FUCK! She's young and new so every guy is a new adventure to her. In another year she probably won't be as happy. I've seen this happen to other young girls who stay too long in the business. Right now is the perfect time to do Eva (ask Papushko). This young girl is good at pleasing a man. She told me that she's not into girls but we agreed to go the the Joker together; get drunk; and look for a hot stripper to do a Threesome. Good little' girl.

Cienega32
04-16-11, 03:06
Did not get down this year but you have to be North of 75 to beat me on age.God bless you, Sir! You're an inspiration for us all.

Palamides
04-16-11, 07:38
Headed down to the parking lot near the PDN bridge and headed over to Juarez. Withdrew $1, 500 pesos from the santander bank marchine and caught the central bus down vicinte guerrero stopped at Montes de Oca. Genesis was open and I headed in to view the line up. The "moaner" was in her room being very vocal so I had a lineup for 4 girls to choose from. Three of the four were petite and very pretty. The woman that showed me in was not fat just volupuous and had big tits and nice legs. One of the girls was very light skinned. I chose Daisy again and we went to the room. Nice conversation in my broken spanish and her broken english. Nice sensual message, great blow job where she took me in her warm mouth deep several times and great sensual sex. Had a great time. Showered and out the door headed up Montes De Oca and past the hostpital on my way to her manos escobar to have a steak at El Herredero de Soto. Great steak where I picked my own cut of meat. Walked outside Herredero and up the street catching the Circumnavulation bus on Taxclala back to francisco villa. A quick stop by the Del Rio for a case of Indio and over the bridge. All in all a nice day. Very happy to see Genesis open and some VERY pretty young girls. Still a dump but the girls are hot and all for 300 pesos. X-factor would be proud.

Jtown Junkie
04-16-11, 21:59
Went back to fuck Eva. Seems like she's the only girl who's available for Foxy Juarez in the daytime. I'm surprised that I still have'nt gotten bored of fucking her. Usually after a few fucks I get bored. This time I helped her undress. She was standing while I kneeled down and took off her panties. I gave her little pussy a few kisses and told her to lay on the bed naked. She did. Good little girl.

Sex again was great. She gets really wet. Clean pussy. Nice smooth tight skin. Smells good. Afterwards we waited for Rigo and talked. I told her that she was very quiet. She got a little' embarrased and made more of an effort to communicate this time. She said that she gets a lot of older male customers from El Paso. She gave me her cell number. When she left, I texted her "traviesa". She returned my message with "ja ja ja why tu no?".

I decided to try another chiquita. So I had Max from Bugambilias call for a young girl to give me a visit. I waited only 15 minutes and she already arrived. I open the door and its a young girl with pigtails sucking on a red lollipop. Trying to look very young. I thought that was Overdone. Her name was Alejandra. A small natural big breasted 19 yr. Old. Light complected, cute face, small but not ugly see scar, cute face, good attitude. Sex was average though. She wanted me to just get it over with and her BJ's are hard. But I pounded her hard but quickly and enjoyed watching her big ass titties bounce up and down. Nice girl. Good time.

Whew! Arriba Juarez!

My Freedom
04-16-11, 22:58
I have asked for Nafil at this Farmacias del Ahorro from time to time, and for the last several months, they have said they don't have Nafil, and then they have proceeded to push the Maxifort. Will ask again.

A gal from Foxys, like Eva, etc, what is the basic charge? Say for one hour? One has to also factor in renting a room, so where is a recommended place or two?

Old Rebel II, Cienega 32 is absolutely right. You are an inspiration to us all! You have me beat by about six years. Still, I don't think too many on this board are in their late 60s, early 70s. I have enjoyed the hobby since I was a teenager, and hope to stay with it for a few more years. Back in the early 1980s, when Club Ano Nuevo was rocking and rolling, I knew a regular customer there, age 75, who still had plenty of firepower as well. What inspiration!

Jtown Junkie
04-17-11, 07:39
A girl from Foxy Juarez is about $100. 00 an hr. My favorite motel is La Bugambilias off of Gomez Marin. Across from The Joker. The motel room is about $30. 00.

Trash Talking
04-17-11, 10:01
Hello, All,

I am new to Juarez, but am passing through (twice) on my way back and forth across the country. I don't know what time of day I will arrive there (either way) but being a fan of Brazil, Laredo, Cuba, Thailand, Argentina, et. Al.. I need a regular's advice.

I'm trying to decipher if you can "hop a cab" across for line-up / brothel / bar and most importantly, IF IT IS SAFE?

I'm traveling with goods, so would need a safe place to leave my stuff and would like the option of doing a two hour stop over (ie. Not staying over night) & waiting till things get 'rolling' until 10:00 PM. Additionally, as I mentioned above, I was at one point a Laredo regular, but am not interested in getting killed for a little action.

Please advise.

I'm leaving Monday morning and will be in El Paso in the afternoon.

Xfactors
04-17-11, 17:15
A girl from Foxy Juarez is about $100. 00 an hr. My favorite motel is La Bugambilias off of Gomez Morin. Across from The Joker. The motel room is about $30. 00.This motel is not directly across street from Joker. It's across the street from Joker, but it's about 1/2 mile north of Joker, on Gomez Morin. Below is map and photo of this motel.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7086241&lon=-106.4062196&z=15&l=0&m=h

Below is map of Joker strip club, on Gomez Morin. As you can see, it's down a ways from this motel.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7043376&lon=-106.4029527&z=15&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
04-18-11, 05:18
I have asked for Nafil at this Farmacias del Ahorro from time to time, and for the last several months, they have said they don't have Nafil, and then they have proceeded to push the Maxifort. Will ask again.Below is map and photo of Farmacias del Ahorro, which is close to the PDN bridge, if you want to try to get Nafil, or Maxifort.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7452849&lon=-106.4863586&z=16&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
04-18-11, 05:33
I decided to try another chiquita. So I had Max from Bugambilias motel call for a young girl to give me a visit.Uhmmm, who's Max?

Jtown Junkie
04-18-11, 05:45
Your best bet is to go to the Bugambilias motel and stay there. The guys who work there will get you a nice girl and will also get you your food. Or get the PM newspaper and call a girl from the classifieds and have a girl visit you at the motel. Get a girl for $40-$50. Anything cheaper is well. Cheaper quality. As far as massage parlors, my favorite place is Venus masajes. The taxi drivers are very helpful too. I had a friend who would buy silver from Guadalajara and would make a stop at Juarez just for some action. JUAREZ IS VERY DANGEROUS. They are kidnapping many Americans now. There are many express kidnappings and there is about 700 kidnapping cells in Juarez. Go out when there is light and stay in commercial areas. Try too fit in andand don't dress like a gringo with money. Luck and timing are important to have when you go to Juarez. Most likely you'll be okay. I've never had a problem in Juarez and I've gone hundreds of times. But you never know with Juarez. GOOD LUCK.

Jtown Junkie
04-18-11, 05:48
Max works at the Bugambilias motel.

Xfactors
04-18-11, 06:02
A gal from Foxys, like Eva, etc, what is the basic charge? Say for one hour? One has to also factor in renting a room, so where is a recommended place or two?Well, what about Santa Fe Hotel, or Lmpala hotel, both of which are very close to Stanton St. Bridge, and located at Tlaxcala and Lerdo????? Below is map and photo of Santa Fe Hotel, and Lmpala hotel. It would be much easier to get to these hotels, than that Bugambilias bugabanga hotel that Jtown Junkie is talking about.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7444455&lon=-106.4816809&z=16&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
04-18-11, 10:07
Well, what about Santa Fe Hotel, or Lmpala hotel,

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7444455&lon=-106.4816809&z=16&l=0&m=hSorry guys. The sign on the side of the hotel looked like an L, and not an I, but anyway, it's the Impala hotel, and not the Lmpala hotel. http://hotel-impala.com/

Xfactors
04-18-11, 10:13
Well, what about Santa Fe Hotel,

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7444455&lon=-106.4816809&z=16&l=0&m=hHttp://hotelsantafejuarez.com/

Xfactors
04-18-11, 10:17
Bugambilias motel.Http://depuebloenpueblo.com.mx/lugar/puebla_xicotepec-de-juarez_hotel-bugambilias.html

Jtown Junkie
04-18-11, 17:51
Http://depuebloenpueblo.com.mx/lugar/puebla_xicotepec-de-juarez_hotel-bugambilias.htmlWrong photo. That is not Bugambilias Juarez.

Xfactors
04-18-11, 23:11
Wrong photo. That is not Bugambilias Juarez.My mistake. My espanol isn't too good. I was looking at that website, and wondering if that was about the Bugambilias motel in Juarez. I see now that it wasn't.

Xfactors
04-19-11, 21:17
Your best bet is to go to the Bugambilias motel and stay there. The guys who work there will get you a nice girl and will also get you your food. Or get the PM newspaper and call a girl from the classifieds and have a girl visit you at the motel. Get a girl for $40-$50. Anything cheaper is well. Cheaper quality. As far as massage parlors, my favorite place is Venus masajes. The taxi drivers are very helpful too. I had a friend who would buy silver from Guadalajara and would make a stop at Juarez just for some action. JUAREZ IS VERY DANGEROUS. They are kidnapping many Americans now. There are many express kidnappings and there is about 700 kidnapping cells in Juarez. Go out when there is light and stay in commercial areas. Try too fit in andand don't dress like a gringo with money. Luck and timing are important to have when you go to Juarez. Most likely you'll be okay. I've never had a problem in Juarez and I've gone hundreds of times. But you never know with Juarez. GOOD LUCK.Interesting post, Jtown Junkie. I'm not trying to get personal with you here, but you say you've gone to Juarez hundreds of times, and never had a problem. Uhmmm, I'm wondering, are you hispanic, or white? I'm a white guy, and I have problems with the cops in Juarez fucking with me, and robbing me. I feel if I was hispanic, I wouldn't have nearly as much problems with the cops. So I'm wondering, are you hispanic, or white? Again, I'm not trying to get personal here, and I definitely mean no offense towards you, or anyone else here, with my question here.

And I'm also wondering if you drive your personal car over there? I personally won't drive my beloved 99 cougar in Juarez. It's in great condition, and I think the cops would like to have it. The last time the cops were fucking with me, and robbing me in Juarez, they asked me if I had driven my personal car over to Juarez. Now why the fuck would these crooked cops, who were stealing my money, ask me that? I wonder what they had in mind. I was polite to them, but I wanted to tell them to go fuck themselves. I'm sure they would have proceeded to beat the shit out of me, had I told them to go fuck themselves.

Jrzmong is hispanic, and lives in Juarez. I don't mean to speak for him, he can speak for himself, but I don't think he has many problems with the cops in Juarez. He doesn't seem to fear the cops in Juarez at all, from what I can tell. Maybe I'm wrong here.

Below is a post from a guy, Mcklipsch, who use to go to NLBT, but won't go anymore, because of the crooked cops at the entrance of NLBT. And yes, he's a white gringo, from Corpus Christi.

And Bbond, who post in this Juarez forum, won't go to NLBT anymore, because of the crooked cops at the entrance gate. He's a white gringo.

Hola Xfactors. It's been almost 2 years since I have been to Nuevo Laredo Boystown due to the Pinche Pendejo Cabron Ladrones Maricon NLBT Policia extorting mordidas / bribes at the entrance to NLBT. They are out of control and don't have to answer to anyone for their malo shenanigans. I was very lucky to have escaped without paying a mordida / bribe when the NLBT Policia planted a knife in the back seat of my truck in 2007.

Jtown Junkie
04-20-11, 03:48
No offense taken. I am Mexican-American. I meant that I have never experienced any form of violence when in Juarez. I think that in general, Juarenses are good hospitible people who are especially friendly towards Americans. But I have been harrased by la pinche policias for money many times. I have spent hundreds of dollars paying off local and federal police. It comes with the territory. Mexico's government is shit. Thank GOD I don't have to live in Mexico. Its a beautiful country but is ruled by a bunch of dirty incompetent scumbags for sure. But that is also why we all go to Mexico, is'nt it? It is a playground for Americans to act like bad little boys. Its a place of escapism.

But I have been harassed by the police many times. I always drive to Juarez in my car. I won't walk across a bridge and take a taxi. But I use to take my bright red sports car to Jtown just to show-off with the strippers but it got me too much attention and cost me too much. But now, I take a little SUV that is more discreet. I am now scared when I go to Jtown. It has changed way too much and its the kidnappings that worry me. I think that if you drive a truck, your chances of getting car-jacked are much higher. If a cop messes with you, its probably not because you are white. Its because you are American. Its just dirty business. Nothing personal.

But like I said. I've driven in Juarez many times and have had friends there to know where to go and where to avoid and in Juarez LUCK is just as important. You either have it or you don't. In my case, I just fear that my luck may run out one day. That's why I don't go as much anymore. I use to party everwhere in Juarez and many people knew my.

Face, including narcos. I'm grateful that I made it out alive.

But I sure do love me some Juarez putang. Juarez working girls are the best that I've been with. They have that Mexican work ethic; they are cheap; attractive; and mature. They have a sense of professionalism that you don't get in America and they sure do know how to please a man.

Xfactors
04-20-11, 06:13
(Posted on 7/15/08)I live in EP and drive in Jrz. all the time. Anyway, you are right though, Juarez is best experienced with a small, (non-descript) car.Jtown Junkie, thanks for the response. I think Heynowwassup use to drive his vehicle into Juarez, but I'm getting the idea he's a little more hesitant to do that these days, with the car jackings, crooked cops, drug cartels, etc. I think he's a little more interested in trying to learn the bus system over there, when he mongers over there. I don't mean to speak for him, I'm just kind of getting that idea.

Jtown Junkie
04-20-11, 22:45
I like to drive to Venus masajes. Its close to the free bridge and I don't know if this is good or bad but Abraham Lincoln blvd. Is loaded with federal policias so I feel a little safer. Today I fucked a new girl (2 weeks new) named Yasmine. She is a 19 yr. Old morenita. She's not bad. She has blonde hair, nice size be breasts, tight body, firm ass. She's very easy going so she did anything that I told her to do. You can tell that she's fresh. Today I was in a frustrated mood so I pounded the poor little thing for the entire hour. SMACK SMACK SMACK! She liked it hard. She's also very vocal. She makes sexy moans and groans. Good time.

Looks (5 1-2) Sex (8)

Xfactors
04-20-11, 22:56
As far as massage parlors, my favorite place is Venus masajes.Okay, you like $40 Venus MP. What are your thoughts on $30 Sirenas, $30 El Encanto, and $40 Luxxor? Just curious.

Heynowwassup
04-21-11, 00:35
Anyone happen to know if MPs open on Good Friday? While you catholic folks are praying to some invisible guy in the sky, Ima pay Jrz a visit and shoot some ropes.

Xfactors
04-21-11, 02:15
Anyone happen to know if MPs open on Good Friday? While you catholic folks are praying to some invisible guy in the sky, Ima pay Jrz a visit and shoot some ropes.You need to go to confessional, after you get done at the MP.

Rev. Xfactors

Coyote79
04-21-11, 06:57
I like to drive to Venus masajes. Its close to the free bridge and I don't know if this is good or bad but Abraham Lincoln blvd. Is loaded with federal policias so I feel a little safer. Today I fucked a new girl (2 weeks new) named Yasmine. She is a 19 yr. Old morenita. She's not bad. She has blonde hair, nice size be breasts, tight body, firm ass. She's very easy going so she did anything that I told her to do. You can tell that she's fresh. Today I was in a frustrated mood so I pounded the poor little thing for the entire hour. SMACK SMACK SMACK! She liked it hard. She's also very vocal. She makes sexy moans and groans. Good time.

Looks (5 1-2) Sex (8) ? She's a 5 1/2? Dam! Unfortunately, I've become a little picky after banging gorgeous 20-year-olds.

The last three times I've been to Venus (BAY-nus to the locals) there's been one older blond lady working.

I passed each time.

Jtown Junkie
04-21-11, 16:49
okay, you like $40 venus mp. what are your thoughts on $30 sirenas, $30 el encanto, and $40 luxxor? just curious.well i have noticed through experience that patience is a virtue. i've been to all these places and i have found hot girls at all of them. venus and luxxor use to be top notch. they were the only places i frequented. now i usually just visit venus. venus is not what it use to be (i have done some really pretty girls here) but i still believe that they are the best. and the others are just dirty and ghetto looking. venus is much cleaner and in a much nicer area.

as far as the women. i like el encanto. they are cheap and i have been with some cuties at this place. they use to have older fatties but now they have a few thin young girls. sirenas is okay too. i just don't trust that place. that place attracts narcos. the luxxor i have not been in a long time. too unpredictable. the luxxor has closed a few times already and i have also heard that they have hidden cameras in their rooms and that they film you fucking. too shady for me. i don't trust that place anymore. be careful with princesitas. they are known for soliciting **** girls.

so right now, its venus and motel escorts for me and when the violence cools down i'm going back to the joker.

Jtown Junkie
04-21-11, 17:08
? She's a 5 1/2? Dam! Unfortunately, I've become a little picky after banging gorgeous 20-year-olds.

The last three times I've been to Venus (BAY-nus to the locals) there's been one older blond lady working.

I passed each time. I am very happy for you. You must have found a secret paradise spot that you're holding from everyone because Juarez really doesn't have gorgeous woman. A lot of cuties but not gorgeous. Not anymore. The cutest working girls will most likely come from The Joker, Amadeus, Venus, and Motel escorts. If you have any recommendations, please spill the beans. You said that Briana was just okay looking when everyone else who has met her has said that she is Hot. But she was too tall for your taste. You tell me of a girl who is gorgeous and I will fuck her Really Good and then I'll tell you what I think. Talk it or walk it.

Jtown Junkie
04-21-11, 17:16
? She's a 5 1/2? Dam! Unfortunately, I've become a little picky after banging gorgeous 20-year-olds.

I passed each time. I'm guessing you went to Venus at night and saw Alejandra. She manages the place at night. She's been there for years. She's washed up. Venus has the hottest girls in the daytime before 4pm. Always has been that way with Venus. I have fucked some really Hot women at this place and have the videos to prove it which I will post probably next week. But you are probably a guy who prefers a place like Genesis or Cleopatras. My guess.