PDA

View Full Version : Ciudad Juarez

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Siempre Adelante
04-24-06, 10:16
How is it possible that there are practically no street walkers at night in the Zona Roja? Then, around 9 pm two young girls can be seen walking back and forth on Avenida Juarez in the red light district. All the action seems to be in bars and massage parlors. There is only one bar I saw that had decent selection.

Anyhow, after a couple of ours in the bar and with a smile on my face, I started heading back to the US side, when a tall woman offered sex for 200 pesos. That seemed like the best deal for 30 minutes of nonstop BJ.

As I was heading back to US customs, I saw the two young girls AGAIN, this time, in the no man's land between Mexican and US customs. They were sitting on the railing separating the traffic lanes and the pedestrian walkway. I paid them no mind, and kept going, and lo and behold, there were three US customs agents that I passed this time, and they were within hearing distance of the girls, but well hidden from sight of either the cars or the pedestrians coming back to the US.

Pity the drunk monger who propositions these girls. His goose is cooked for sure.
This experience reinforces my belief that drinking and mongering don't mix; not to mention my indignation at having to run the gauntlet of an obvious sting operation.
Is this typical of C.J.? Has anyone else noticed these two girls, about 15, with short hair having the streets practically to themselves, and then fishing for someone dumb enough to proposition them within earshot of US customs?

Bbond
04-25-06, 01:04
Discussed the possibility of outside play and she was very firm on it not being available.

A lot of them are that way, I don't understand it unless they have a SO and can't afford to be seen outside by anyone they may possibly know.
I got one from Corpus, a while back, to my hotel, but she was a rare exception.

R Brandon
04-25-06, 01:23
Gino, I also saw Claudia at Gennesis back in January and she was excellent.Glad to hear she is still there and hope she is when I get back in July.rbc100

Clydesdale
04-25-06, 04:06
We'll meet at 8pm on Saturday. Send me a message for the location.

Pecker Will
04-26-06, 00:25
I saw a bumper sign on a mexican car the other day - "Free Tibet". How nice. Are we going to next see "Free 2479"? I think not - but who knows.

:)

PW

Pecker Will
04-26-06, 00:26
Just a good affirmation on a good gal. I used to patronize Claudia from time to time and she was most enjoyable. Not too "raunchy", but very easy going. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for some quality time. She's a peach!

PW

Coyote79
04-26-06, 19:16
Ok after reading for forum I think I've made my mind up to pay a visit to Juarez. Once I cross the border I plan to stay at the Hotel Villa Manport. From what I can tell it looks like a good hotel. From there I plan to visit the Siena and adjacent business. I did read that Lexxor was within walking distance of border, but how about from the Hotel? I would really like to visit Lexxor and thinking about just walking there. I assume walking alone is fairly safe? Also, at Lexxor or Sirena and others, are taking photos forbidden? Also, I know almost Spanish. Perhaps thats why I failed it three times way back in high school. Anyway, I'm looking forward to my first trip. Any advice?
yeah it sounds like a good plan.
I think Luxxor is within walking distance. . .buy a good map first.
I recommend staying away from El Encanto (sp) next door (see my thread about it)
Don't know about photos--#2479 sure took enough of them though

Belldude2
04-28-06, 02:15
When crossing back to El Paso from Juarez, which crossing is the quickes/least busy?

Clydesdale
04-28-06, 02:56
When crossing back to El Paso from Juarez, which crossing is the quickes/least busy?
For driving, the one at Avenida Juarez is usually quicker, but there's a $2 toll.

Bbond
04-28-06, 05:33
Depends on the time of day really, sometimes one bridge is busier than the rest, sometimes not. I normally use the Cordova or "free" bridge.

Svtlord
04-29-06, 20:43
Had myself a nice litte fuckfest a few weeks ago. Went to Paraiso but they had nothing worth noting. Then stopped by Luxxor where I test drove Erica. a young, thin, tanned beauty with the asian school girl going on. Gave it to her in several different posisitions and overall it was a good time, but nothing outstanding. She did not allow me to take any pictures. Damage was .4
Then stopped by Corpus, but nothing good as usual. There was also nothing good at Felinas next door. Then I went to Genesis where Claudia was the best thing there. She is not very impressive looking, but she isn't bad looking either. She has been around a while so she knows what she is doing and she was a very good fuck. She took it in any position I liked and she complied when I asked her to finish me off spinner style, even though she was tiring quickly from servicing me she kept at it until I blew. Very good service for .3. She also did not allow me to take pics and she pointed out a sign in the room that signaled no cameras/no pictures.
Then hit up Roma, but nothing good there either. Then came Tiffanys, Paloma was there but since I've been there and done that I passed and the other girls didn't look doable. Went on to Marylin after that, but only saw two whales there. I then went on to Michaels, nothing but whales there also. Then headed to Sirenas but nothing worth fucking either. Lastly I went to El Encanto where I saw two good looking girls. They offered a 2 for 1 deal for .5 and as we headed to the room one of the girls (can't remember her name) told me I had to choose wich girl to fuck first since she would not go into the room with another girl. I had no patience for her games so I sent her butt back to the couch and went in with this cute, slim, blonde named Vanesa. She is on the older side, 29, but she was very pleasing. She went for some covered deep throat without me asking for it. She did let me take pictures and I will post those in the pics section. Total was .3 and I threw in .05 for the pics.

Coyote79
04-29-06, 22:06
A couple of girls working--both were cute.
Chose Jacquline.
paid $33 for what I thought was an hour.
After about 15-20 minutes she's indicating it was over, and just took off my rubber.
(These ladies staring at their watch, they really know how to make a fella feel special, eh?)
I'm like, WTF?
Then we argued about the $10 I promised for kissing. But I'm not paying that when she only gave me 15 minutes. I offered $5, but she couldn't break a $10, so I just left leaving both of us angry.
(Odd argument, since we couldn't understand each other at all. I think our argument lasted longer than the session)
Ugly experience. Avoid Paraiso.

Gino the Rod
04-30-06, 23:27
I had made arrangements so I could be free for some play time. My efforts didn't come into fruition in El Paso so I headed across the border.

Friday 4/28/06 - Went over at 2:30 pm

First stop, Genesis -- lineup consists of 3 heavies; I apologize saying that I was looking for Diana. She just took a customer to the back. Damn! I catch a glimpse of her on the way out as she takes the money to papasan. Ah'll be baack...

Been wanting to check Roma's. They have an ad in the paper for $200. I keep missing it as I head south on Lopez Mateos. Armed with a detailed description of the place (a few blocks south of Jokers, on the right, behind a chicken place -- thanks, Wadsworth) I soon enough find it. It's close to a mile, behind a Church's Fried Chicken.

There are 3 listless girls there. I pick the most talkative, though she's a little old and tired. Turns out the USD20 special is for 20 minutes. I inquire about a la carte add-ons. BBBJ is not going to happen, nor any K, at any price. I walk.

I'm so far south I decide to ck Tiffany's. Had a great time there with Fernanda before, but she hasn't been there any time I've been back. MIA again. The other two bore me to death with a lame sales pitch.

Okay, time to hit Venus. Yes, it's twice the price, but the ladies are usually fine and service tends to be good. Besides, time is of the essence. It's getting on 3:30 and getting back across the bridge is going to be a bear.

Nice lineup at Venus, 3 are cute, well-shaped blondes. I recognize one name from the owner's recommendations to me one evening. It's time to test drive Kenia. Review to follow.

Have fun, Play safe,

Gino

Gino the Rod
05-01-06, 00:06
Kenia is a cute young thing (20), pretty smile, full lips (damn, no k on menu); 36d-26-38; 5'6" 125 #, trimmed.

I took a quick rinse and was ready when Kenia came back in the room. I sat on the table and pulled her close to me, enjoying her soft skin, round, firm buttocks, beautiful neck, lips, and eyes. She snuggled nicely. Kenia pulled back a little to take off my towel and rub my dick very seductively.

I sat her on the table and proceeded to a very clean and responsive DATY. After her climax I switched positions. She said that would be extra and I said how I had paid 60 (20 above basic) for "relaciones" + "oral." Well, it turns out that oral can be either DATY or BJ. I protested and she didn't push it. Soon enough the cover was on and she gave a very good performance on my woodwind, with nice hand action on the boys and some good eye contact. Really it was nice, considering that negotiation in the middle of a session is so often counterproductive.

I was running late, so soon enough I mounted the table and proceeded to a nice run on a mish. I didn't try to hold it too long, but she was appreciative of my efforts. It took all I could do not to violate the no K rule, she looked so good with her eyes closed on her pretty face while I stroked.

Another quick rinse, followed by a nice view of her beautiful young body as she washed. No takeout.

Bbond
05-01-06, 01:54
Been wanting to check Roma's. They have an ad in the paper for $200. I keep missing it as I head south on Lopez Mateos. Armed with a detailed description of the place (a few blocks south of Jokers, on the right, behind a chicken place -- thanks, Wadsworth) I soon enough find it. It's close to a mile, behind a Church's Fried Chicken.
Gino

Huh?? Roma and Church's Chicken almost share the same parking lot....

Mugroso
05-01-06, 02:07
Huh?? Roma and Church's Chicken almost share the same parking lot....

Romas and Churchs Chicken share the same parking lot. Just becarful not to go in the drive thru and ask for "servicio completo".

On a lucky day when Romas runs out of baby oil they run over to Churches for a bucket of chicken grease. This makes BBBJs more appealing to the ladies.

Enough with the bad jokes, Romas is not bad but usually crowded when I go or they have nothing that interests me.

Mugroso

Coyote79
05-01-06, 02:47
Kenia is a cute young thing (20), pretty smile, full lips (damn, no k on menu); 36d-26-38; 5'6" 125 #, trimmed.

I took a quick rinse and was ready when Kenia came back in the room. I sat on the table and pulled her close to me, enjoying her soft skin, round, firm buttocks, beautiful neck, lips, and eyes. She snuggled nicely. Kenia pulled back a little to take off my towel and rub my dick very seductively.

I sat her on the table and proceeded to a very clean and responsive DATY. After her climax I switched positions. She said that would be extra and I said how I had paid 60 (20 above basic) for "relaciones" + "oral." Well, it turns out that oral can be either DATY or BJ. I protested and she didn't push it. Soon enough the cover was on and she gave a very good performance on my woodwind, with nice hand action on the boys and some good eye contact. Really it was nice, considering that negotiation in the middle of a session is so often counterproductive.

I was running late, so soon enough I mounted the table and proceeded to a nice run on a mish. I didn't try to hold it too long, but she was appreciative of my efforts. It took all I could do not to violate the no K rule, she looked so good with her eyes closed on her pretty face while I stroked.

Another quick rinse, followed by a nice view of her beautiful young body as she washed. No takeout.
does Venus give you the full hour?
I'll a little wary now after my last posting :-(
I haven't been there in awhile, but from what I've read in the forum they have had some poor customer service & lots of upsell.

Gino the Rod
05-01-06, 03:34
does Venus give you the full hour?

I'll a little wary now after my last posting :-(

I haven't been there in awhile, but from what I've read in the forum they have had some poor customer service & lots of upsell.The times I've been there I've been quoted 45 minutes up front. I've never had a girl rush me out or a knock on the door. I have had offers for takeout twice -- once for 150 for two hours and once for 140 for a double (which turned into a triple, as reported a couple of months ago).

Upsell is standard in the sense of ordering a la carte. Depending on how many menu items you want, you get quoted a price. Standard is 40 for one item, 60 for two - relacion y oral. Additional items vary in price and with each girl. Not everything is on the menu. But I've never had a girl upsell me in the middle of a session.

It costs more, but the selection is usually better and I was in a hurry after hitting 3 other MPs. I usually take a look at 2 or 3 places before hitting Venus. Whenever I've seen the owner he's been interested in my feedback and has suggested "wild" girls.

Cienega32
05-01-06, 07:05
And I can't find the details on the most recent Mongerpalooza!

C'mon fellas - spill!

Coyote79
05-01-06, 13:04
The times I've been there I've been quoted 45 minutes up front. I've never had a girl rush me out or a knock on the door. I have had offers for takeout twice -- once for 150 for two hours and once for 140 for a double (which turned into a triple, as reported a couple of months ago).

Upsell is standard in the sense of ordering a la carte. Depending on how many menu items you want, you get quoted a price. Standard is 40 for one item, 60 for two - relacion y oral. Additional items vary in price and with each girl. Not everything is on the menu. But I've never had a girl upsell me in the middle of a session.

It costs more, but the selection is usually better and I was in a hurry after hitting 3 other MPs. I usually take a look at 2 or 3 places before hitting Venus. Whenever I've seen the owner he's been interested in my feedback and has suggested "wild" girls.
thanks dude I'd be willing to pay more for a PYT

Cienega32
05-01-06, 20:22
Soooo - would crossing the Rio be a good idea today or will my offers be met with a boycott response?

Imagine that. A poor horny gringo can't get a piece because of the boycott of American products...

Mugroso
05-02-06, 02:56
And I can't find the details on the most recent Mongerpalooza!

C'mon fellas - spill!

I'll spill first. We all met at the designated location at the appointed time. Zootv and I arrived early for a meal at the Kentucky bar and were soon joined by Clydesdale. 2 others were expected to show up but they were no shows.

We waited a considerate 20 minutes and the 3 of us headed off to hit the bars. The hot asses I wanted to show the guys were not working that night. 2 of them work at Las Palmeras and the goofy one works at the Green Lantern. She has seen Clydesdale and zootv separately and was eager to see them again and have at least a crack at one, maybe both. Her loss.

After a bit Clydesdale excused himself to see his novia and zootv had a piece. I hope he post about that one. I've had her before and she is a good lay. So good I forgot to mention a little game she likes to play with money.

I didn't get any. I saved the jam for some freaky chick I met at Virginias who is an American. Didn't pan out, but I'll get her soon.

Mugroso

Cienega32
05-02-06, 04:13
I'll spill first. We all met at the designated location at the appointed time. Zootv and I arrived early for a meal at the Kentucky bar and were soon joined by Clydesdale. 2 others were expected to show up but they were no shows.

We waited a considerate 20 minutes and the 3 of us headed off to hit the bars. The hot asses I wanted to show the guys were not working that night. 2 of them work at Las Palmeras and the goofy one works at the Green Lantern. She has seen Clydesdale and zootv separately and was eager to see them again and have at least a crack at one, maybe both. Her loss.

After a bit Clydesdale excused himself to see his novia and zootv had a piece. I hope he post about that one. I've had her before and she is a good lay. So good I forgot to mention a little game she likes to play with money.

I didn't get any. I saved the jam for some freaky chick I met at Virginias who is an American. Didn't pan out, but I'll get her soon.

Mugroso

I thought I was going to make but I got involved around the house. Can't get used to the sun going down later yet. Had to get ready for the pool guy today.

I think I know the one at Virginia's that you speak of. Blew my mind when I tried to small talk about the cold and she perfectly said - Yes, it's quite cold tonite. Somethin about her - I think she had a lip ring or some crap like that.

Mugroso
05-02-06, 04:45
I think I know the one at Virginia's that you speak of. Blew my mind when I tried to small talk about the cold and she perfectly said - Yes, it's quite cold tonite. Somethin about her - I think she had a lip ring or some crap like that.

Did she speak Ingles?

Cienega32
05-02-06, 07:53
Did she speak Ingles?
Yes, perfectly. She was from America. I forget her name.

Dougie
05-03-06, 00:38
Doing a Rip Van Winkle here, haven't been around much. I have a question for some of you frequent flyers there on the border. When are they going to start requiring a passport to cross back and forth. I just noticed the other day mine expires in about a month, I intend to renew but it piqued my curiosity on the subject. Any info??

Yeah, I noticed I missed the Mongerpalozza, bummer. I need to keep a closer eye on the board.

Bbond
05-03-06, 16:19
Doing a Rip Van Winkle here, haven't been around much. I have a question for some of you frequent flyers there on the border. When are they going to start requiring a passport to cross back and forth. I just noticed the other day mine expires in about a month, I intend to renew but it piqued my curiosity on the subject. Any info??

Yeah, I noticed I missed the Mongerpalozza, bummer. I need to keep a closer eye on the board.

The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 requires that by January 1, 2008, travelers to and from the Caribbean, Bermuda, Panama, Mexico and Canada have a passport or other secure, accepted document to enter or re-enter the United States. In order to facilitate the implementation of this requirement, the Administration is proposing to complete it in phases following a proposed timeline, which will be published in the Federal Register in the near future.

In the proposed implementation plan, which is subject to a period of initial public comment, the Initiative will be rolled out in phases, providing as much advance notice as possible to the affected public to enable them to meet the terms of the new guidelines. The proposed timeline will be as follows:

December 31, 2006 - Requirement applied to all air and sea travel to or from Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Bermuda.
December 31, 2007 - Requirement extended to all land border crossings as well as air and sea travel.

Coyote79
05-03-06, 18:05
The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 requires that by January 1, 2008, travelers to and from the Caribbean, Bermuda, Panama, Mexico and Canada have a passport or other secure, accepted document to enter or re-enter the United States. In order to facilitate the implementation of this requirement, the Administration is proposing to complete it in phases following a proposed timeline, which will be published in the Federal Register in the near future.

In the proposed implementation plan, which is subject to a period of initial public comment, the Initiative will be rolled out in phases, providing as much advance notice as possible to the affected public to enable them to meet the terms of the new guidelines. The proposed timeline will be as follows:

December 31, 2006 - Requirement applied to all air and sea travel to or from Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Bermuda.
December 31, 2007 - Requirement extended to all land border crossings as well as air and sea travel.
aren't your dates a year ahead?

Clydesdale
05-04-06, 04:22
Just Mugroso, Zootv, and I showed up. We were expecting a late arrival by Henry34, but my roaming must not have been working so I didn't get his call. Things were pretty quiet in the clubs, except for Hollywood, which had quite a few chicas and guests. I had a lap dance in Hollywood that almost crushed my nuts. She looked sexy and energetic, but ouch!! Sorry, but shallow Hal here can't remember her name. I also had a drink with Aracely, but we spent more time talking about my novia and her family than getting me a boner. Aracely is a hot babe though. There was a blond in Virginia's that was pretty interested in Mugroso. Mugroso was worried it might be a guy. Both Zootv and I thought it was a girl. As the night wore on it became obvious that my novia was the hottest chick I was going to see that night. Zootv found a cutie that he said was pretty good. I may have to go find out if he was lying. I hope we have more next time.

Bbond
05-04-06, 14:03
aren't your dates a year ahead?
That was a C&P from the Department of State web site. If you read closely, those are proposed dates. Right from Uncle Sam.

hxxp://travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc_2223.html

Coyote79
05-04-06, 19:59
That was a C&P from the Department of State web site. If you read closely, those are proposed dates. Right from Uncle Sam.

hxxp://travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc_2223.html
http://travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc_2223.html
cool don't have to get my passport for another year & half

Bbond
05-05-06, 17:30
http://travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc_2223.html
cool don't have to get my passport for another year & half

"passport or other secure, accepted document".

"Accepted document", like what??

Coyote79
05-05-06, 18:47
"passport or other secure, accepted document".

"Accepted document", like what??
the site stated that has yet to be determined

Mugroso
05-05-06, 22:17
the site stated that has yet to be determined

There has been talk of creating a border crossing card similar to the laser Visa issued to Mexican citizens. This would be for residents like myself who live on the border and cross frequently.

Henry34
05-08-06, 18:47
I got to the border at 11:30 pm due to a couple stops along the way. I was calling Clydesdale like crazy before crossing the border, but didn't get an answer from him.

I decided to cross the border alone any way. got a taxi to go straight to the Pink Lady. There were a lot of chicks there that are from 6-8, but most are already occuppied. Half an hour later pick out a chick about 6-7 for .60. she was not that great into it. just the typical mechanical type. Then, I got another one about a solid 7 for .60 . she does some massage and cbj before the pounding action.

I guess I'll joint next palooza.

Fcbarcelona
05-09-06, 01:11
What are the chances of finding Minnie on a Monday night? She still at Ano Nuevo? Thanks.

Coyote79
05-11-06, 02:13
Cleo's had only two girls working, and they both weren't that attractive.
Manager said he only had two because it was Mother's Day in Mexico.
But at least that dickhead manager that was working there six months ago is gone, so I'll be back. . .

Some cabbie offered to take me not only to the Pink Lady, but also offered to get me cocaine. WTF? Do I look like a druggie low life? I'm just a monger low life :-)

I did let him show me to the bathroom, which cost 50 cents.

Headed over to Sirena and chose Arlet. Great time as always. . .Arlet isn't a GFE, and she has all the standard rules, but she's a PYT who makes an effort to please & doesn't stare at her watch--so I'm happy.

Sirena had some new girls working, and they were cute too. . .
Things are looking up for mongers in J-town. . .

Clydesdale
05-11-06, 04:36
What are the chances of finding Minnie on a Monday night? She still at Ano Nuevo? Thanks.
She's got a decent day job, so she only works weekends for fun.

Clydesdale
05-11-06, 04:37
I got to the border at 11:30 pm due to a couple stops along the way. I was calling Clydesdale like crazy before crossing the border, but didn't get an answer from him.

I decided to cross the border alone any way. got a taxi to go straight to the Pink Lady. There were a lot of chicks there that are from 6-8, but most are already occuppied. Half an hour later pick out a chick about 6-7 for .60. she was not that great into it. just the typical mechanical type. Then, I got another one about a solid 7 for .60 . she does some massage and cbj before the pounding action.

I guess I'll joint next palooza.
Hope to see you next time.

Clydesdale
05-11-06, 04:46
El Encanto has been getting some bad press here lately, so I went to see what the fuss was about. I found something which I consider very exotic in Juarez - a firm, flat stomach. It belonged to a girl named Marcela. Her service was pretty good; no rush massage, nice cbj, tight, appropriate amount of moaning, and no upsell.

Belldude2
05-11-06, 06:44
Ok, well, I got hung up in El Paso with hottie I met at the mall in EP. I tried to call Clyde a few times in the 11pm range but no answer. Not sure if it was too loud or just bad signal in juarez. Anyway, no harm no foul. I gotta say clyde, I did make it to sirenas and saw Arleth. Thanks dude, what an experience. She was sweet and innocent acting, and just a joy. thanks again bro.

Belldude2
05-11-06, 06:48
ok guys, had a great time with Oyuki at sirenas. she is half Japanese and Half mexican and a total sweetheart. She has a nice body with nice large b small c cups. she offered a bbbj for an additional 20, but was average. She really aims to please tho. great session all in all. very cute.

Treewalker
05-12-06, 01:01
I'm leaving Saturday for Juarez and theres one thing I want. I want a girl in my room at the Manport (not villa manport). Not an all nighter but a couple nice hours

I can think of a couple ways:

1. find the right chica (non-streetwalker) on the street and chat her up to get her to make a few bucks. Little chance.

2. Find a SW to go and get her. Maybe take a nice shower and roll in the hay for a while.

Or possibly get one of the lower class of chicas (chito's as mentioned around page 20 as of today) Edith is soo damn cute! Where is she?

Somebody give me some tips. I just don't want to do the MP/bar thing....I did that it sucks. I want a GFE in my own room. I know I'm maybe looking at riskier stuff with these chicks but otherwise I don't even care to go this time if its a MP.

Possibly an outcall classified? Any tips. Picking up a chick off the street is really what gets me off even if its her room we go to.

Help please.

Mugroso
05-12-06, 23:07
1. find the right chica (non-streetwalker) on the street and chat her up to get her to make a few bucks. Little chance.

2. Find a SW to go and get her. Maybe take a nice shower and roll in the hay for a while.

Or possibly get one of the lower class of chicas (chito's as mentioned around page 20 as of today) Edith is soo damn cute! Where is she?

I have never been a big fan of SWs or chato and his line up. So that leaves me to support the notion that you can find a pick up and take her to your place. Hey, the possibilities are there, don't knock it.

Mugroso

Bbond
05-13-06, 05:52
If a guy is comfortable walking around the gym area, a girl will sooner or later approach you. Just don't carry a lot of cash, cause the cops will hassle you if you hang there cause of the possibility you may be buying drugs.

Treewalker
05-13-06, 20:38
I'm trying a first posting while actually mongering. Sitting at Internet cafe on Ave Juarez trying to get out of the heat. I just had one chica named Alexa hanging out in front of a bar (don't know its name) with the big XX in front behind Sans Souci. Took her to my air conditioned room at the Manport and she brought along her friend Suzie who she wanted to go along. Alexa was tiny below a hundred pounds, I like petite. Suzie looked too young and I was nervous taking her along but Alexa insisted she was 19. I didn't like it at all. They wanted me to take em both but I didn't.

Alexa was good ( Ill write more when I get home ). She was .4 (my offer she took it right away) Im going back to the room and sit under the AC and watch TV till later and grab another chica before heading back up the mountain. Heats makin me sick.

I would take Suzy but too risky. Cops actually stopped right as I walked away with em. I almost pissed my pants. They stopped Suzy and let me and Alexa walk away.

More later.

Cienega32
05-14-06, 06:18
hanging out in front of a bar (don't know its name) with the big XX in front behind Sans Souci.

2 big "XX" - (Dos Equis) one on either side of the front door would be Club Laura's on the other corner from Sans Souci - Chito's joint. So the one girl was probably a minor. You behaved wisely.

Treewalker
05-15-06, 02:44
i had given up on finding chato's place in 2 trips. maybe thats it. i didn't go in just picked up the girls in front. i expected to a sign that said "laras" if it was chato's. i went down friday night and was gong to cross, get a room and get started but couldn't find decent parking so stayed in el paso. got up early got a room at the manport $27 which only $3 difference from thje villa manport which is much better but too far from el centro. ac and showers all day kept me cooled off as i roamed el centro, got an eye exam and some new lenses, ate etc and went back forth to my room.

the second (or third) chick i picked was a white girl from illinois named angela. big mistake! and i should have known no white girl from the usa was would be in juarez etc etc without being seriously screwed up. i met her at a store buying a soda and she was passable as not being a junkie while she was clothed but back at the room i quickly found she was in bad shape. a serious shooter 33 yrs old and cute but my god her body was something out of dantes inferno or the mexican vampire movies "from dusk till dawn" just scary. god bless her because she was a nice girl and we talked quite a bit (even about her addiction) but i had to send her on her way. i was a junkie 21 years ago and as posted before don't even touch a drop of alcohol anymore.

i have to say juarez is a rush for a guy like me, not just the working chicas but the place is alive with energy, poverty, desperation, loud music, beautiful women, food, dirt and danger. since i don't do chemicals anymore i think the adrenaline i get from hanging out there might be my drug now. :) i live in a quiet mountain village 100 miles north and i like it but i like my trips to mehico too!

my plan to have my own room with girls coming to me, staying out of the mp's and bars worked, with some effort. but i don't recommend this if you don't mind the bars and mp's. the girls working doors and streets are inherently less safe. like i said i got stuck with one potential minor. a hanger on because alexa wanted someone in the room with her. that was a big no-no because you don't have to have sex with a minor just getting caught in a room with one could set you up for some major trouble ( she stayed in the bathroom while me and alexa did our thing). i also stupidly picked up a major junkie...who i got rid of but still.... that wouldn't be as big a problem in a bar or mp.

walking around the blocks around san souci etc there were no shortage of girls sitting in doorways (and guys) one tranny tried to lure me into her apartment by only showing me his/her breasts, and inviting me behind a curtain as i peered in her front door. it's a very surreal and potentially dangerous place and you need to use your head (the big one). even though there are times i wouldn't mind drinking i'm glad i don't because it's too easy to let your guard down. i also have many years of drinking and drug experience so the street instincts/intuition come in handy. god help the drunk american college kid who would stumble down there at night.

to sum up: every single mexican chica i have been with was attractive and clean, at least in appearance. the ones i had yesterday wanted showers before we did anything (that saved me from asking) every single one has been polite and nice to me. the american was a nice girl as well but nasty beyond comprehension, track marks etc.

1. stay with the latinas
2. use the girls with cards (bars and mp's)
3. don't let a minor lie to you about her age.
4. trannies are very deceptive by nature.

i chatted with one chica for a minute until i came to the conclusion she might not be female. all us guys like to think we can tell. its not always easy.

although many working girls across the border use drugs to some extent. in mexico with a mexican woman you are so much more likely to find a woman using her money for more legit reasons, children/familia. not so with american/whites. ironically the quality of person you are with is higher where there is less money.

and finally if it suits you give a little back, don't always take. if you see an old woman or child begging as you cross back and you feel they are are legit. drop a twenty (or more) in the kiddies hands! they're not crackheads and its likely the twenty will end up on the dinner table at home.

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread.

Bachelor Warrior
05-15-06, 02:52
On Friday night Casa Colorado was really busy. At least it was early on. And it was a good selection too.

It seems to be getting hot awfully early this year. That sucks.

BW

Bbond
05-15-06, 14:23
I'm trying a first posting while actually mongering. Sitting at Internet cafe on Ave Juarez trying to get out of the heat. I just had one chica named Alexa hanging out in front of a bar (don't know its name) with the big XX in front behind Sans Souci. Took her to my air conditioned room at the Manport and she brought along her friend Suzie who she wanted to go along. Alexa was tiny below a hundred pounds, I like petite. Suzie looked too young and I was nervous taking her along but Alexa insisted she was 19. I didn't like it at all. They wanted me to take em both but I didn't.

Alexa was good ( Ill write more when I get home ). She was .4 (my offer she took it right away) Im going back to the room and sit under the AC and watch TV till later and grab another chica before heading back up the mountain. Heats makin me sick.

I would take Suzy but too risky. Cops actually stopped right as I walked away with em. I almost pissed my pants. They stopped Suzy and let me and Alexa walk away.

More later.

I have know Alexa for years, she, like many girls at Chito's place, is a shooter, gauranteed....

Lomion
05-15-06, 20:10
Been reading the board with interest (though I am up in El Paso for 2 days) and what kills me is all this action and I can't find one to save my life just across the border (for nice hotel outcall) ... you would think there would be a thriving market ... hell none of the hotel chains even have them on staff as far as I can tell. Nothing wrong with having a few additional beautiful young cleaning staff around to help with the pipes for those of us who don't feel like making the trip south :)

Great posts though, if I ever make it back this way and for longer than 2 days (and without these god awful 7am meetings) think I will swing by Juarez ... appears to have a nice monger scene and been nearly 12 years since I have swung by (back in my pre mongering days sadly).

Enjoy all and keep up the good reports.

Coyote79
05-15-06, 20:17
Been reading the board with interest (though I am up in El Paso for 2 days) and what kills me is all this action and I can't find one to save my life just across the border (for nice hotel outcall) ... you would think there would be a thriving market ... hell none of the hotel chains even have them on staff as far as I can tell.
Enjoy all and keep up the good reports.
For hotel outcall can't you call the escort ads in El Diario?
I'd like to know--I'd like a GFE for a couple of hours in a hotel.

Lomion
05-15-06, 20:27
I don't even know what El Diario is :)

That a local paper in El Paso? (if so, about to head to lunch, will check around town)

EDIT: I have to agree with Coyote on beggers and street urchins. Haven't dealt with Mexican ones but plenty of experience with Gypsies and Arabic equivelents. You have to ask yourself an honest question before giving to them: When was the last time you have seen a starving beggar? I have seen them in a couple in parts of Africa (and various refugee camps around the world) and have no qualms about giving them money ... but dirty with torn clothes (yet well nourished) will never get a dime from me. Its a job for them, not necessassity.

Coyote79
05-15-06, 20:28
And finally if it suits you give a little back, don't always take. If you see an old woman or child begging as you cross back and you feel they are are legit. Drop a twenty (or more) in the kiddies hands! They're not crackheads and its likely the twenty will end up on the dinner table at home.

Are you serious dude?
The beggars are a scam, and the mothers use their kids as props in their scam.

The older I get the cheaper I get--you learn that money is precious because it’s the only thing keeping me from living on the street.
So the last thing I want to do is waste my money on a scammer who spends their time & energy seeing how many naive Americans they can get to give them money.

Coyote79
05-15-06, 20:37
I don't even know what El Diario is :)

That a local paper in El Paso? (if so, about to head to lunch, will check around town)
Yes El Diario (I'm not sure I'm spelling it right) is the local paper in El Paso & Juarez. It's more popular than even the English language paper--The El Paso Times.

There's both a Juarez & a El Paso version of El Diario.
I believe the Juarez version has some Escort ads.
(The El Paso version is weak on the escort ads, and besides in my experience EL Paso escorts want around $300 for an hour)

Mugroso
05-15-06, 22:23
Now that I am thinking about El Diario, let me give you guys an update. I have mentioned before that El Diairo can be purchased in many convenience stores in El Paso. That is still true but be aware, there is now an El Paso edition of El Diario. Keep this in mind when you purchase one. Only the Juarez edition has the MP/escort ads.

Mugroso

I should read other peoples posts before I mouth off. Sorry

Treewalker
05-16-06, 00:15
Are you serious dude?

The beggars are a scam, and the mothers use their kids as props in their scam.Beggars are sometimes a scam. When you see a 65-70 year old woman with 2 kids/grandkids, I would risk it. They live in for all intents and purposes a 3rd world country. Not our fault I know, but how much employment you think there is for a disabled old lady in a country with no SS? I'm not talking about dudes with squeegees strongarmin a dollar for a windshield wash.

Yes I know I'm a sucker in your eyes. But I lived on the streets years ago and usually know what it is I see. I said if it suits. Not that you should do it. Its a matter of preference. And I doubt if you got money for hookers your gonna be livin on the streets soon. Or at least I hope not. If you are you'll be wishin I'd drop a few bucks. : ) You think the chicas aren't scammin you? The only difference is they will probably buy drugs but the beggar granny with kids might or might not. I know. At least you get somethin out of it. But I don't always have to get somethin.

Anyway it matters not to me. I'm gonna do both cause it suits me fine.

Maybe Im just gettin soft in my old age> as long as its my heart that goes soft and not my dick its OK!

Treewalker
05-16-06, 00:19
Now that I am thinking about El Diario, let me give you guys an update. I have mentioned before that El Diairo can be purchased in many convenience stores in El Paso. That is still true but be aware, there is now an El Paso edition of El Diario. Keep this in mind when you purchase one. Only the Juarez edition has the MP/escort ads.

MugrosoThey have a website with ads I don't know if I'm allowed to post it. I'll PM him the addy.

Treewalker
05-16-06, 00:31
Was the last time you have seen a starving beggar? I have seen them in a couple in parts of Africa (and various refugee camps around the world) and have no qualms about giving them money ... but dirty with torn clothes (yet well nourished) will never get a dime from me. Its a job for them, not necessassity.I don't totally disagree. I don't think anyone should give if they don't want, theres a lot of scams. What I hate is the "guides" and cabbies who are scammin aggressively.

And kids do get used. But you only have the beggars on one side not the other. Thats because one side is poor and the other isn't IMO, not because one side is a bunch of scammers and the other side is the good guys.

I'm no bleeding heart believe it or not. I'm pissed about the whole "Mexican American day off in protest for illegals" I wished the Mexicans would protest thier own government who can't support them not America.

Enough politics.

Bbond
05-16-06, 03:17
http://clasificado.diario.com.mx/browse.asp?nivel=4&fccla=6&fcsec=1&fcssec=0

classified ads from Juarez.....

Clydesdale
05-16-06, 05:37
Las Vegas has all new chicas. Only Diana, Claudia, Paola, and one other remain from the old crew. I saw some of them Sunday. There were no superstars, but some of them looked fun.

Speaking of ads, PM carries ads for MPs and nightclubs. I don't know about escorts though. PM is an afternoon tabloid hawked on street corners by vendors. It often features full page pictures of chicas in bikinis or lingerie.

Cienega32
05-16-06, 07:36
I had given up on finding Chato's place in 2 trips. Maybe thats it. I didn't go in just picked up the girls in front. I expected to a sign that said "Laras" if it was Chato's.

I couldn't find the place for a while, myself. I would look down the steet and see "Club L" lit up at nite. Broken signage. I've attached a day shot of the joint.

Great report, by the way.

Treewalker
05-16-06, 14:55
I couldn't find the place for a while, myself. I would look down the steet and see "Club L" lit up at nite. Broken signage. I've attached a day shot of the joint.

Great report, by the way.Cool. Thanks. Oddly I dont recognize it and I've walked that area plenty. Thats not where I picked up Alexa this weekend. That place had a single set of big yellow XX's trees out front.

Thanks

Coyote79
05-16-06, 15:16
http://clasificado.diario.com.mx/browse.asp?nivel=4&fccla=6&fcsec=1&fcssec=0

classified ads from Juarez.....
also, forgot to mention that IMHO outcall is a big, big risk.

Back in the day in Northern Cali I used to call escorts from the newspaper.
(there was no alternative). LOTS of real bad experiences. More than I even want to try to remember.

When you do outcall you don't get to see the girl upfront and you also don't know if she's part of a scam. That's the big advantage of the bars & MPs.

Cienega32
05-17-06, 05:22
Just saw on the news how they shut down/took down the street vendors on Velarde! They weren't playing around - kicking in doors, etc.

Anyone there for this? Did this affect any other Centro vendors?

Mugroso
05-17-06, 05:48
Just saw on the news how they shut down/took down the street vendors on Velarde! They weren't playing around - kicking in doors, etc.

Anyone there for this? Did this affect any other Centro vendors?

I saw some cool assed video on CH56. They were going after the vendors who set up shop without permits in the middle of the walk ways. I was gonna go after work for kicks but I heard things were really getting hot and decided against being a neutral observer. Everyone went after everyone else.

Mugroso

Quadrex
05-17-06, 07:12
Long time member---very seldom poster---sorry, just a quiet type.

Enjoy reading everyone else's adventures, though.

Gotta question. Get a chance to take a day trip to Juarez in the next couple of days. Can I buy viagra there without a prescription? From a reputable drugstore? I'm not all tore up about what I pay, within reason, just want the availabilty. Take some home for more fun later.

Quadrex

Cienega32
05-17-06, 08:23
I saw some cool assed video on CH56. They were going after the vendors who set up shop without permits in the middle of the walk ways. I was gonna go after work for kicks but I heard things were really getting hot and decided against being a neutral observer. Everyone went after everyone else.

Mugroso
They said that 400 officers staged a perimeter "just in case". Showed the action with them in riot gear and looked like it may have been needed! I thought it was Brazil!

I was going to wander over the Rio today, knowing nothing about it, but things came up. I would've loved to have been there with my camera.

Clydesdale
05-17-06, 21:00

Enjoy reading everyone else's adventures, though.

Gotta question. Get a chance to take a day trip to Juarez in the next couple of days. Can I buy viagra there without a prescription? From a reputable drugstore? I'm not all tore up about what I pay, within reason, just want the availabilty. Take some home for more fun later.

Quadrex

You can buy it without a prescription in the pharmacy.

Treewalker
05-18-06, 03:32

Can I buy viagra there without a prescription? From a reputable drugstore? I'm not all tore up about what I pay, within reason, just want the availabilty. Take some home for more fun later.

QuadrexCross the Santa Fe bridge, 1st drugstore on your right, Pharmacists usually standing in doorway, $12 per 50mg, Generic 7.80 per 50mg. Perfectly legal and legit. No worries. Taking it back, don't quote me but my understanding is >50 doses of most anything non-controlled into the US is OK. I may be corrected by someone.

Quadrex
05-18-06, 04:24
Thanks guys, appreciate the info.

Any recommendations on MPs while you're at it?

I'm a little too old and too leary for the street scene.

Quadrex

Cienega32
05-18-06, 06:25
Cross the Santa Fe bridge, 1st drugstore on your right, Pharmacists usually standing in doorway, $12 per 50mg, Generic 7.80 per 50mg. Perfectly legal and legit. No worries. Taking it back, don't quote me but my understanding is >50 doses of most anything non-controlled into the US is OK. I may be corrected by someone.

I think $12|50mg is high. I'll get a 4x100mg for under $50 from that other big chain (forget the name - white signage). One on the left and bigger one on the right, on a corner, before you hit the Plaza.

Most stores will have prices in the window and in the first few blocks off SF bridge you'll find no less than 1/2 dozen stores. 2nd store on right (National) used to have $13 specials of a 100mg with a free 50mg taped to it. I'll look in there from time to time but don't see that anymore.

I forget the deal with meds but I think it's a 30 day or 90 day supply of "general" meds - antibiotics, etc, for personal use. The primary concern seems to be with controlled substances and whether or not you'll supply the neighbor with what you have in other stuff.

Treewalker
05-18-06, 15:42
I forget the deal with meds but I think it's a 30 day or 90 day supply of "general" meds - antibiotics, etc, for personal use. The primary concern seems to be with controlled substances and whether or not you'll supply the neighbor with what you have in other stuff.Yea I think thats right 90 day supply, maybe 30, not 50 doses.

Coyote79
05-18-06, 15:50
Dave#2: They are all in walking distance of Villa Manport. Head east on Hermanos Escobar from Sirenas on that side of the street. Pass a nice park and a Chinese restaurant. Right before you see a gym with a glassed in front where you can see people working out is Europa slightly back off of the street in the rear of a white bldg.
On Tuesday I looked all around the area near that gym, but I couldn't find Europa.
Any suggestions?

But it doesn't matter had a great time with Arleth at Sirena's.

Mugroso
05-18-06, 22:12
I think $12|50mg is high.

What is funny is you can get 100mg for the same or slightly higher price.

The Filthy (I don't use that shit) One

Cienega32
05-19-06, 02:48
What is funny is you can get 100mg for the same or slightly higher price.

The Filthy (I don't use that shit) One

Exactly my point!

Cienega (I love the rush from that shit) 32

Treewalker
05-19-06, 03:26
Exactly my point!

Cienega (I love the rush from that shit) 32I used it once Saturday with the last one and it was by far the best sex I've had in a long time.

Tree ( I got friggin huge!) Walker :eek:

Kndylvr
05-19-06, 04:43
New to this forum and this is my first report. Just wanted to tell others about my experience in Juarez last Friday. I had seen the Luxxor website and was very excited to visit. So I decided to go on Friday morning. Called ahead and made arrangements for the "free" ride, which they told me was going to cost $5. I crossed the bridge and was waiting anxiously at the designated spot. I got impatient and decided I would save myself the five bucks and just walk. Big mistake. I had looked at the map on the website and thought I knew which way to go. I took Avenida Juarez down to 16 de Sept. and took a RIGHT. I was walking for about an hour in the hot late morning sun before I gave up and took a bus back to Avenida Juarez. I guess I would have been better off waiting for the $5 ride. Anyway, lesson learned. No harm, no foul. Next time I will know to turn left at 16 de Sept. Anyone know what the ladies are like at Luxxor on a Friday around 11-12? Anyone ever played pool there? Is it really free? And lastly, has anyone paid extra for use of the jacuzzi? Is it worth it?

Mugroso
05-19-06, 13:39
So you turned around and came back? No back up plan? That fucking sucks.

I hope you give it a go again soon. I haven't been to Luxxor in a while, since before they had the jacuzzis but I bet it is nice.

You are better off without the "free" ride. If they send one of the van services, in the end you would pay more than if you walk in.

Mugroso

New to this forum and this is my first report. Just wanted to tell others about my experience in Juarez last Friday. I had seen the Luxxor website and was very excited to visit. So I decided to go on Friday morning. Called ahead and made arrangements for the "free" ride, which they told me was going to cost $5. I crossed the bridge and was waiting anxiously at the designated spot. I got impatient and decided I would save myself the five bucks and just walk. Big mistake. I had looked at the map on the website and thought I knew which way to go. I took Avenida Juarez down to 16 de Sept. and took a RIGHT. I was walking for about an hour in the hot late morning sun before I gave up and took a bus back to Avenida Juarez. I guess I would have been better off waiting for the $5 ride. Anyway, lesson learned. No harm, no foul. Next time I will know to turn left at 16 de Sept. Anyone know what the ladies are like at Luxxor on a Friday around 11-12? Anyone ever played pool there? Is it really free? And lastly, has anyone paid extra for use of the jacuzzi? Is it worth it?

Clydesdale
05-21-06, 19:41
It seems a lot of the dogs in Juarez have the clap.

http://www.diario.com.mx/portada/juarez/nota.asp?notaid=45e586d11a5e462c9b762da90b7d7adc

Mugroso
05-22-06, 00:53
Well, thats it for me, no more bareback for me.

http://www.diario.com.mx/portada/juarez/nota.asp?notaid=45e586d11a5e462c9b762da90b7d7adc

Treewalker
05-22-06, 00:58

http://www.diario.com.mx/portada/juarez/nota.asp?notaid=45e586d11a5e462c9b762da90b7d7adcI don't think any of mine were with dogs just donkeys. :D

Coyote79
05-22-06, 03:04

They fight venereal tumor in dogs
21 of May of the 2006
Pedro Sanchez Briones

After detecting a great number of cases of venereal tumor by sexual transmición in dogs of the west, all Saturdays the Association Pro Animal Defense applies medicine free to fight it, as well as for the scabies, of which many dogs of this sector suffer.

Soul Morfín de Gabilondo, president of the organism, informed that when making the last campaign of massive sterilization in March last in the colony Hills of Penny royal, began to give treatment in the animals that presented/displayed the disease.

It at least said that one of each ten dogs whose masters took them to sterilize, suffer of Tumor Venéreo Transmisible (TBT), who are developed as much in the genitals by sexual contact in males as in females, which is an alert center.

What it worries, it added the animal defender, it is that most of these dogs they walk loose in the public thoroughfare and is easy more that they are infected, reason why require of a very expensive treatment, whose cost is of between 300 and 500 dollars and are due to apply in six sessions.

Morfín de Gabilondo, added that the sectors the west and suroriente are where they have observed this disease more, like in Hills of Poleo and Anapra. For that reason, it is that they apply the medicine in the street Tomatillo and Zacatecas, exactly in center of Tonantzín Women.

The tumor is developed to them like a species of coliflor, explained, to the females in vulva and the males in the penis.

The problem is that if the animals do not receive treatment, goes to them to the lungs and die.
can't think of a good joke. . .but it's nice someone's cares about the animals in a culture that glorifies cock fighting. . .

Cienega32
05-23-06, 06:39

Should this have been posted in that "other" newest forum as well? Might be a connection...

Mugroso
05-23-06, 07:12
Should this have been posted in that "other" newest forum as well? Might be a connection...

You mean there is another forum worth mentioning? Send me the link, I don't want to miss anything.

The Filthy (wheres my viagra?) One

Kndylvr
05-24-06, 01:31
I just wanted to verify some information I've gathered from this and other forums. Is it true that it is much more expensive if you have a cab driver take you to an MP? I've noticed on this forum a couple of people who have mentioned that they paid $30-$40 at Genesis. I've been there 3 times and paid $60 each time. Each time I took a cab and the cab driver charged me $20 just to take me there. Then, from what I understand, the MP inflates its price another $20 to $30 to pay the cab driver some more. So the cab driver ends up getting $40 to $50 out of me. In my opinion, this is highway robbery. I will never again take a cab to an MP. I will either walk or take a bus.

Kndylvr
05-24-06, 01:56
So you turned around and came back? No back up plan? That fucking sucks.

I hope you give it a go again soon. I haven't been to Luxxor in a while, since before they had the jacuzzis but I bet it is nice.

You are better off without the "free" ride. If they send one of the van services, in the end you would pay more than if you walk in.

MugrosoI had to come back because I had to go back to work. What other MPs are within walking distance from the Santa Fe bridge?

Cienega32
05-24-06, 03:38
I had to come back because I had to go back to work. What other MPs are within walking distance from the Santa Fe bridge?
Cleopatra's is a few blocks down (Ignacio Mejia) on the left but I haven't heard anything good about them in a while. Could be worth sticking your head in the door for the line up tho'.

Bbond
05-24-06, 07:09
I just wanted to verify some information I've gathered from this and other forums. Is it true that it is much more expensive if you have a cab driver take you to an MP? I've noticed on this forum a couple of people who have mentioned that they paid $30-$40 at Genesis. I've been there 3 times and paid $60 each time. Each time I took a cab and the cab driver charged me $20 just to take me there. Then, from what I understand, the MP inflates its price another $20 to $30 to pay the cab driver some more. So the cab driver ends up getting $40 to $50 out of me. In my opinion, this is highway robbery. I will never again take a cab to an MP. I will either walk or take a bus.

Been going to Genesis for a few years, never paid more than $30.

Cabbies prey on unknowing people, that's a fact, they figure if you are going by cab you have no idea where you are going and what you are doing.
Walking over he bridge, continue walking south to Vicente Guerrero, grab a bus, pay 4-4.5 pesos, (don't remember, just give the driver $0.50) get off on Fdo. Montes De Oca, there's a stop light at Montes de Oca, walk to Genesis, 2nd house from corner. To get back, walk to 16 de Sept, grab bus, get off when it gets near centro.

I normally drive over, visit Marylins, then Genesis, nothing happening in those, I hit Loryed, sometimes stopping in Corpus. Act like you know what you are doing, people will not bother you, act like you don't have a clue and they will take advantage every of opportunity too scam you.

Coyote79
05-24-06, 18:16
yeah I agree.

What I do is just start hiking at the bridge--I skip my work-out that day.
The buses I don't understand.

Lately I've been taking the free bridge. It's closer to the MPs than the other bridges, but it's also more dangerous. It's real easy to get run over on the free bridge.

Coyote79
05-24-06, 18:22
I had to come back because I had to go back to work. What other MPs are within walking distance from the Santa Fe bridge?
If you take a left and start hiking down Tlaxcala you'll run right into Sirena's on the corner Hermones Escobar and Panama.

It's a nice street but it takes about a 30-40 minutes to get there.
It's closer if you take the free bridge.

Coyote79
05-24-06, 18:28
Cleopatra's is a few blocks down (Ignacio Mejia) on the left but I haven't heard anything good about them in a while. Could be worth sticking your head in the door for the line up tho'.
I stuck my head in the door on the Mex Mother's Day. . .two ladies working--not that attractive. . .but at least the dick-head manager that use to work there is gone, so I'll go back.

Mugroso
05-24-06, 22:36
I stuck my head in the door on the Mex Mother's Day. . .two ladies working--not that attractive. . .but at least the dick-head manager that use to work there is gone, so I'll go back.

I stuck my head in there last week and found nothing worth mentioning. I just smile and walk out.

I used to say that I would return but now I find myself politely leaving hoping they would understand my rejection. If the streets of Juarez wasn't so dangerous I would suggest jogging, but what else can we do to give them the hint. Mexican males generally prefer heavier women but if we are their target market they should realize we have different tastes.

I wish I could afford a van to take you guys to better hunting grounds.

Mugroso

Toni Ten
05-25-06, 03:16
I stuck my head in there last week and found nothing worth mentioning. I just smile and walk out.

I used to say that I would return but now I find myself politely leaving hoping they would understand my rejection. If the streets of Juarez wasn't so dangerous I would suggest jogging, but what else can we do to give them the hint. Mexican males generally prefer heavier women but if we are their target market they should realize we have different tastes.

I wish I could afford a van to take you guys to better hunting grounds.

MugrosoMugroso,

Why not rent one on weekends 25.00 I would go.

Toniten (the walking one) unsafe ohno

Cienega32
05-25-06, 10:29
Mexican males generally prefer heavier women but if we are their target market they should realize we have different tastes.
Mugroso

Especially being so close to the bridge. You think they would have at least one token "skinny" girl :) .

Perhap they think that if us gringos are going to MX we must like the chicas that way as well.

Bbond
05-25-06, 14:10

I have hit 6 or 7 MPs in a row and not found anything to my liking, very disappointing. A couple years ago, walking into Genesis was like a kid in a candy store, didn't kow which one to grab. Not that way now.
Also, I believe there aben't very many slender attractive ones cause they get worked hard and cause resentment among other girls. Try to catch Diana at Genesis, always busy.

Rider Jay
06-01-06, 20:09
I will be passing through El Paso in about 5 weeks. I'll be hauling some furniture accross country. I'll hit the area about 1 am and will only have a few hours to spend mongering and then I need to get some sleep and get back on the road in the morning. I have read most of this years post but can't seem to find a map of the area. Any info would be great. Where should I park and stay on the US side? I need a safe place to park the U-Haul. What's the best way across that time of night? Most importantly where should I go for girls? My goal is to arrive, pick a girl and take her to a room for a session, have a few drinks, and then pick another girl for a session before crossing back. I know this is a pretty ambitious goal to try and get done in about 3 hours but I'm sure, with the help of a few of you experts, not unachievable.

Thanks in advance, Rider Jay

Treewalker
06-02-06, 02:35
Reading Rider Jays post I decided to scan the Zona out of my Juarez book map and mark some key spots to help him. In order to make the streets etc legible I could not stay within the 390KB and 640x480 image rules. I tried everything: converting to B&W, GIF, PNG, JPG, Bitmap .PDF and finally gave up. Its a huge clear image if anyone has a place to upload it.

Ideally we would have a grafitti type script and guys could mark it up and show us where everything is. I simply don't have time to mess with it right now but if anyone has a place to host Ill mess with it this weekend.

Ideas?

Edited: The best I came up with so far is scan the map/s into a MS Word document, send it to anyone that wants it (and has Word) they can mark their favorite spots and send it back. I'll then put everyones favorite spots into one document and send it back to who wants it or post it up somewhere as an image.

Mugroso
06-02-06, 13:29
ever since 2479 got his own forum, i took him off my ignore list since he was not able to post in the main forum.

he now asks that complaints against him be retracted. in my opinion in order for that to happen he must acknowledge his bad behavior, stop being hateful towards the ladies, cease providing information on ****rs and apologize for any other infraction he has commited against this board and its posters.

some new comers seem to find what he has to say informative and useful but they are not aware of his past actions because his posts were either deleted or edited. thats fine, it shows that he can clean up his act but this does not justify releasing him from his containment.

so how 'bout it, can we be civil here?

mugroso

Bbond
06-03-06, 10:16
I will be passing through El Paso in about 5 weeks. I'll be hauling some furniture accross country. I'll hit the area about 1 am and will only have a few hours to spend mongering and then I need to get some sleep and get back on the road in the morning. I have read most of this years post but can't seem to find a map of the area. Any info would be great. Where should I park and stay on the US side? I need a safe place to park the U-Haul. What's the best way across that time of night? Most importantly where should I go for girls? My goal is to arrive, pick a girl and take her to a room for a session, have a few drinks, and then pick another girl for a session before crossing back. I know this is a pretty ambitious goal to try and get done in about 3 hours but I'm sure, with the help of a few of you experts, not unachievable.

Whew, hitting at 1am and not being familiar, good luck, you'll need it.
I could swing something at 1am, but it would be pushing it. Juarez bars close at 12 - 2 am, depending on the bars license. Downtown and mongering pretty dead after 1am, unless you know your way around very well you'll have a tough time. My only suggestion would be to head straight for Casa Colorada or Pink Ladies, but be warned, they will close at 2, and most girls will leave. Both have girls available after hours, in the ajoining rooms, but not the best ones will stay there. After hours drinking prolly isn't going to happen, I know a lot of people in the bars, and would not even ask about it. They can get in serious trouble, and or closed.

Cienega32
06-03-06, 19:01

Like bbond said - 1AM will be on the tough side. Myself, I park at the last lot by the Santa Fe bridge. I can't say about a UHaul, tho'. At times parking there can be tight. Besides, you'll probably end up with a few Border Patrols in your mirrors :).

Here's an old link to some old & crude maps I was doing a couple years back but never finished (I ended up moving out here instead):

http://www.cienega32.com/juarez/cdjmap.html

You can determine what to 'avoid' and the general locations of things from these.

Mugroso
06-04-06, 08:25
I'll hit the area about 1 am and will only have a few hours to spend mongering and then I need to get some sleep and get back on the road in the morning.

I'm afraid I have to tell you, it would be useless to even try. I suggest adjusting your plans to get into town early enough to get a massage and maybe hit the bars. Either that or get a good nights sleep and spend the next day in town.

Mugroso

Old Rebel II
06-06-06, 18:09
I have gone to this one in 2004 and 2005. They had a price board in 2004, not sure if it was there in 2005 or not. I drive over. Always paid $30.00 The cabbie ripped you off.

Get a cab to the Stadium, about 2 blocks West and a block South, walk over to Genesis. This is not too much walk from the free bridge if you are fairly young and in decent physical condition. I know a guy that was 69 when he walked over..

Rider Jay
06-07-06, 05:01
Mugroso, Cienega32, bbond ( I met, in person, a ballplayer with the same handle once) and Treewalker. Thanks a ton for all the information, even though it's not what I wanted to hear. The only place in Mexico that I've mongered in is TJ and P4P is available 24/7. I read that the MPs in Juarez closed early but I had no idea that the bars closed at 2am. Since my trip will start early Friday morning I thought at 1am Friday night, when I reached the area, things would just be getting started. Without the information you all gave me I would have hit town and ended up with only a stupid look on my face. I am now going to try to plan my trip around a different arrival time. Thanks again for the 411.

Be safe, Rider Jay

Storm Rider #2
06-07-06, 07:16
ever since 2479 got his own forum, i took him off my ignore list since he was not able to post in the main forum.

he now asks that complaints against him be retracted. in my opinion in order for that to happen he must acknowledge his bad behavior, stop being hateful towards the ladies, cease providing information on ****rs and apologize for any other infraction he has commited against this board and its posters.

some new comers seem to find what he has to say informative and useful but they are not aware of his past actions because his posts were either deleted or edited. thats fine, it shows that he can clean up his act but this does not justify releasing him from his containment.

so how 'bout it, can we be civil here?

mugrosoi think we surely can, but i'm not so sure about 2479. looks to me as if he is just as petulant and incorrigable (sp?) as ever.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2424

as someone once said about the siegfried and roy incident in las vegas, "let's face it, a tiger will be a tiger."

storm rider

Bbond
06-07-06, 23:07
I have gone to this one in 2004 and 2005. They had a price board in 2004, not sure if it was there in 2005 or not. I drive over. Always paid $30.00 The cabbie ripped you off.

Get a cab to the Stadium, about 2 blocks West and a block South, walk over to Genesis. This is not too much walk from the free bridge if you are fairly young and in decent physical condition. I know a guy that was 69 when he walked over..

bbond---genesis prices??

I don't understand, I have always said that genesis was $300MN or $30. I have been going there since 1999, and the price has remained the same all this time.
Unless of course, if you arrive by taxi.
I normally drive, but have taken the bus, and on a couple occasions, walked.

I will be in town from the 13th to the 18th of June if anyone want's to get together, drink beer and trade notes.

Kndylvr
06-08-06, 05:47
bbond---genesis prices??

I don't understand, I have always said that genesis was $300MN or $30. I have been going there since 1999, and the price has remained the same all this time.
Unless of course, if you arrive by taxi.
I normally drive, but have taken the bus, and on a couple occasions, walked.

I will be in town from the 13th to the 18th of June if anyone want's to get together, drink beer and trade notes.What bus do you take to get to Genesis? Or, can someone give me driving directions either from the downtown bridge of the cordova bridge. I would really like to go back to Genesis, but I don't want to pay an extra $30-$50 by taking a taxi.

Gino the Rod
06-08-06, 13:55
What bus do you take to get to Genesis? Or, can someone give me driving directions either from the downtown bridge of the cordova bridge. I would really like to go back to Genesis, but I don't want to pay an extra $30-$50 by taking a taxi.From the Cordova bridge, driving is ridiculously easy.

After the Chamizal Park, bear right when America splits off. Go across 16 de Septiembre, straight ahead, past ball park on the right, to 4-way stop. Make a left on Vicente Guerrero, next left is Fernando Montes de Oca, 2nd house on left is Genesis MP -- bright new paint job, pastel purple.

Have fun, Play safe,

Gino

Clydesdale
06-08-06, 16:38
What bus do you take to get to Genesis? Or, can someone give me driving directions either from the downtown bridge of the cordova bridge. I would really like to go back to Genesis, but I don't want to pay an extra $30-$50 by taking a taxi.
From the free bridge stay on Ave Americas, bear right on Americas where it splits into Lincoln and Americas. Follow it through the lights at Hermanos Escobar and 16 de Septiembre. After going straight through the light at 16 de Sptiembre, you'll come to a stop sign at Vicente Guerrero. Make a left there, then a left on Montes de Oca (at the light), and Genesis is a half a block up on the left.

Bbond
06-08-06, 19:09
From the free bridge stay on Ave Americas, bear right on Americas where it splits into Lincoln and Americas. Follow it through the lights at Hermanos Escobar and 16 de Septiembre. After going straight through the light at 16 de Sptiembre, you'll come to a stop sign at Vicente Guerrero. Make a left there, then a left on Montes de Oca (at the light), and Genesis is a half a block up on the left.

Very good directions.
At the stop sign on Guerrero it's just a short hop to Montes de Oca.
Just watch the curve after 16th de Septembre, and make sure you're in the thru lane and not forced to turn. If you turn on 16 de Sept, it gets a little more difficult to give directions.

Kndylvr
06-08-06, 23:35
Thanks for the directions, guys. Hopefully they will prove to be useful. Thanks again.

Kandy Lover

Quadrex
06-09-06, 05:43
What are Sunday afternoons like in Juarez? I have about a 3 hour window on Sunday afternoon starting at about 3pm. Are the downtown bars in full operation? Fully girl-staffed? What about the massage parlors.

I made an afternoon trip about 3 weeks ago on a Thursday. Had a great time with Julietta at Luxxor. Sweet girl. And bought some great generic vitamin V near the bridge---20 100mg for $1.05.

But, I haven't read anything about Sundays. Any info appreciated.

Quadrex

Joaquin2000
06-10-06, 22:18
Hey everyone, its been a while since ive posted, I have a question for all u Juarez experts. Now I know the MP scene pretty well in juarez, and I understand that most of you guys perfer the MP, but i would like to indulge in a little SW action. Does anyone have any suggestions, streets, parks, hotels where the action is always good?

Thanks,

Joaquin

Renagadecoupe
06-11-06, 07:48
I will be in Juarez for the first time this June 8-till whenever I feel like coming back but I really enjoy mps myself but there isn't anything like hitting up the SW's. So any ifo would be great help here from you jaurez helpers. I am used to going to piedras negras y the acuna there is a hit and miss but always great

Gino the Rod
06-12-06, 05:18
I know some on this forum are Bible scholars, so let me point out first that I didn't find the great goddess Diana in Acts or in Ephesus, but in Genesis!

Okay, enough tomfoolery.

I left work early on Wednesday and decided to try for Diana at Genesis. I've seen her before and she truly is a goddess -- looks, service, personality.

Got there at 4:30 pm and found a great selection -- 3 spinners and 1 with a little more meat, but definitely on the list for future. Chose Diana who has raves on wsg and whom I saw once before. When I'd been back she was always busy, so this was a lucky treat.

I took a quick shower. When she came back I sat on the table and held her close, feeling her wonderful body. Everthing is just right. I nibbled on her breasts and she nibbled around the rod.

I had her sit on the table so I could dine and she was fresh and sweet. She was quite responsive but I couldn't manage her bell. I think she was holding back; many mp girls do. It was still very enjoyable to me to nibble on all the pink parts.

We switched places and she slipped on a thin cover for a great start of a cbj. I laid back and she climbed on top and started deep throating me. Once she got me to extra long extension we were ready.

She climbed on top for a great cowgirl. Somehow we had just the right angle and contact for both of us and soon she came down for a passionate dfk. God, I love that! We switched to doggie, and finished hard. She did a little hip rotation to milk me and we were done.

I got a nice massage, especially my calves, and then we jumped in the shower (she likes it very hot). I got to soap up her gorgeous body and then it was time to go with a final kiss.

Kndylvr
06-12-06, 23:47
I know some on this forum are Bible scholars, so let me point out first that I didn't find the great goddess Diana in Acts or in Ephesus, but in Genesis!

Okay, enough tomfoolery.

I left work early on Wednesday and decided to try for Diana at Genesis. I've seen her before and she truly is a goddess -- looks, service, personality.

Got there at 4:30 pm and found a great selection -- 3 spinners and 1 with a little more meat, but definitely on the list for future. Chose Diana who has raves on wsg and whom I saw once before. When I'd been back she was always busy, so this was a lucky treat.

I took a quick shower. When she came back I sat on the table and held her close, feeling her wonderful body. Everthing is just right. I nibbled on her breasts and she nibbled around the rod.

I had her sit on the table so I could dine and she was fresh and sweet. She was quite responsive but I couldn't manage her bell. I think she was holding back; many mp girls do. It was still very enjoyable to me to nibble on all the pink parts.

We switched places and she slipped on a thin cover for a great start of a cbj. I laid back and she climbed on top and started deep throating me. Once she got me to extra long extension we were ready.

She climbed on top for a great cowgirl. Somehow we had just the right angle and contact for both of us and soon she came down for a passionate dfk. God, I love that! We switched to doggie, and finished hard. She did a little hip rotation to milk me and we were done.

I got a nice massage, especially my calves, and then we jumped in the shower (she likes it very hot). I got to soap up her gorgeous body and then it was time to go with a final kiss.That sounds awesome, man. Just makes me want to go back to Genesis that much more. But I probably won't get a chance until probably mid-July. If you don't mind me asking, what was the price for these fine services?

Svtlord
06-13-06, 01:12
I'm sure Im going to regret sharing this, but since I don't like to fuck the same mp girls twice I'll tell you about this girl, even though I want to fuck her again.

I finaly found a girl worth fucking at Corpus. She was there early in the day (12) and her name was Liz. She is a thin, firm bodied, spinner with red dyed hair. She said she iwas new to Corpus but not new to the game. For .3 I got the GFE from her. We undressed and she game me a CBJ while I sat in a chair and she was on her knees. She didn't do deep throat but it was good head. We then headed for the table for some 69 action. I sucked that pussy and finger fucked her until she was gushing. She did me cowgirl style. She was obviously turned on and she is a sweet girl she wanted to dfk and we did. She then asked me to be on top of her. In missionary she kept moving her pelvis until she came. I then pulled her up and we did it standing up while I carried her. She seemed wild an untamed in this position as she grinded me hard while I lifter her by her ass up and down my dick. She even took a finger up the ass while we were doing it. We finished in doggy style and even after that some more dfk. She does have a C section and strech marks, but her body is firm.

I also found this girl at Michaels named Mayra. Visualy she is nothing to write home about, just an average curvy girl. But the way this dyed blonde talked and looked at me made me want to take her out for a test drive. I sensed the girl was a freak and I was right. She started me off with a cbj and some spitting, if youre into that. She then took it all when I told her to deep throat me. We fucked in missionary, her laying on the table while I stood, and then in doggy. I doggy its when she got really turned on. She was moaning and banging her ass up against me. After she came, faked a good orgasm, she asked me to fuck her up the ass. I drilled her hard and heavy in the backdoor. She didn't complain that it hurt or anything like that, she was beggin and asking for more. I kept taping that ass until I blew the load in her asshole. A real freak I tell you.

Im not a tiping kind of guy, but after those performances, they both earned tips. Pics of both of them later.

Gino the Rod
06-13-06, 01:17
That sounds awesome, man. Just makes me want to go back to Genesis that much more. But I probably won't get a chance until probably mid-July. If you don't mind me asking, what was the price for these fine services?The flat fee for "servicio completo" at Genesis is US$30. No, I'm not kidding, it's consistently reported at that level.

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Gino the Rod
06-13-06, 01:38
I finaly found a girl worth fucking at Corpus. She was there early in the day (12) and her name was Liz. She is a thin, firm bodied, spinner with red dyed hair. She said she iwas new to Corpus but not new to the game. For .3 I got the GFE from her. ...

I also found this girl at Michaels named Mayra. Visualy she is nothing to write home about, just an average curvy girl. But the way this dyed blonde talked and looked at me made me want to take her out for a test drive. I sensed the girl was a freak and I was right. ... A real freak I tell you.

Im not a tiping kind of guy, but after those performances, they both earned tips. Pics of both of them later.Great report, Svtlord. I'm gonna have to look 'em up! I did due diligence and searched the entire Juarez forum for Michaels and couldn't find directions. I'm pretty good at finding places, so any help would be appreciated.

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Svtlord
06-14-06, 01:11
I did due diligence and searched the entire Juarez forum for Michaels and couldn't find directions. I'm pretty good at finding places, so any help would be appreciated.

Michaels is on Avenida de las Americas. I don't know the exact address, but it's in the shopping center at the corner of Americas and Jose Marti, about a block south of the Villa del Mar restaurant

Mugroso
06-14-06, 05:04
I think the correct spelling is Michels which I think would be a misspelling of Michelle's.

I've always wanted to ask but I'm afraid they would just point at the sign.

The Filthy (well, no shit!) One

Storm Rider #2
06-14-06, 07:01
Michaels is on Avenida de las Americas. I don't know the exact address, but it's in the shopping center at the corner of Americas and Jose Marti, about a block south of the Villa del Mar restaurantYeah thats it, right behind the Farmacia Benavides if i remember well. I used to live a block west of the Villa del Mar there. By the way, guys, you can get a lot of good amateur stuff at the clubs in the area there. Especially more down Mall of the Americas. Nice clean upper class mexicanas there that like gabachos. Another thing is that the hotel there at Jose de San Martin is girl friendly, clean and big. I think it was a bit pricey, but nothing like stuff north of the Rio. Another good place to pick up pros and amateurs is the Autotel Silver Fountain (it's been a while, so forgive me if I muffed the name) and if I remember right that's on Av. Tecnologico. Also lot's of good short time motels down that way that are way clean and have Jacuzzi's with private garages. I think it was about 30 bucks for 3 hours about 3 years back.

Storm Rider

Kndylvr
06-15-06, 01:58
I've been going to Juarez for more than 10 years (though not regularly for the past five or so) and there's a couple of place I remember going to that I have never seen mentioned in this forum. I assume that they no longer exist, but let's see if any of you guys remember these places.

There was a strip club called Divers. I remember it was next to Faustos. The thing I remember most about this place was the stage. It was really big and about three or four feet high. Anyone else remember this place?

The second place was a bar/brothel called the Lost Indian Princess. I remember taking a taxi there and it being fairly far from the strip (Avenida Juarez) because the driver left me there and I had to walk all the way back. Anyone recall this place? Keep in mind, my memories of these places are 8 or 9 years old. But if anyone can give me any information or if they recall these places, it would be much appreciated.

Gino the Rod
06-15-06, 02:41
Michaels is on Avenida de las Americas. I don't know the exact address, but it's in the shopping center at the corner of Americas and Jose Marti, about a block south of the Villa del Mar restaurant
I think the correct spelling is Michels which I think would be a misspelling of Michelle's.Thanks, gents. I know just the place.

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Gino the Rod
06-15-06, 02:52
I finaly found a girl worth fucking at Corpus. She was there early in the day (12) and her name was Liz. She is a thin, firm bodied, spinner with red dyed hair.Went to Corpus looking for Liz and found Lizette and Elizabeth. Neither had her hair dyed red (I had forgotten that part). Went with Liz. Great kisser, but all her rules ruined the session for me. I ate her for a while and then got a so-so cbj. When I tried to go down again she told me that was against the rules. WTF! It went downhill from there. Boo hoo. One of my worst MP sessions.

I'll have to go looking for Mayra next!

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Clydesdale
06-15-06, 16:08
I've been going to Juarez for more than 10 years (though not regularly for the past five or so) and there's a couple of place I remember going to that I have never seen mentioned in this forum. I assume that they no longer exist, but let's see if any of you guys remember these places.

There was a strip club called Divers. I remember it was next to Faustos. The thing I remember most about this place was the stage. It was really big and about three or four feet high. Anyone else remember this place?

The second place was a bar/brothel called the Lost Indian Princess. I remember taking a taxi there and it being fairly far from the strip (Avenida Juarez) because the driver left me there and I had to walk all the way back. Anyone recall this place? Keep in mind, my memories of these places are 8 or 9 years old. But if anyone can give me any information or if they recall these places, it would be much appreciated.
There's a place on Ave Juarez called Divers. It's a dance club with live music fridays and Saturdays. If you walk from Fausto's through plaza Mariachi to Ave Juarez, Diver's is there, just a couple of doors up from the cigarette vendor.

ChuCho Dan
06-15-06, 16:45
I have found memories of the Indian Princess. It was owned by an American that had married a Mexican woman. I don't know how he did it but he always had beautiful women that worked there. I used to always go with a girl named Patti. I like to think I broke her in because when she first started working there she would refuse to go to the rooms upstairs but after a short time of working there she was not only going upstairs she turned into one of the kinkiest putas I have been with. She used love to rim me what a freak she was. They also had some attractive american chicks that worked there that you could have $40. In my humble opinion this was by far the best strip club in Juarez for the past 20 years that I have been to. Sadly the owner died of a heart attack several years back and his wife ran the place into the ground. After that it had a short stint as the Sleepy Iguana. As for Divers I can't say that I'm familiar with that club.

RajTheKing
06-15-06, 17:20
Hi,

I am posting in this thread for the first time. I am planning to visit Juarez tommorow. I visit El Paso regularly but this is the first time to Juarez. Where can I get info as to how to enter Juarez, where to stay in Juarez, which clubs to visit, how to commute between clubs and massage parlours. I know there is a lot of info, but there are so many posts and I would really appreciate it if someone could post the relevant links. Thanks. Elpaso rocks, so Juarez must be double rocking.

Thanks.

Bbond
06-15-06, 22:18
Went to Corpus looking for Liz and found Lizette and Elizabeth. Neither had her hair dyed red (I had forgotten that part). Went with Liz. Great kisser, but all her rules ruined the session for me. I ate her for a while and then got a so-so cbj. When I tried to go down again she told me that was against the rules. WTF! It went downhill from there. Boo hoo. One of my worst MP sessions.
I'll have to go looking for Mayra next!
Have fun, play safe,
Gino

Was there Wed about 12 noon. Yes, bbond is in Juarez, will be here till Sunday evening. Not getting much done as I fubared my lower back, lots of advil keeping me going tho....
I guess I had the same girl, I asked her name she replied sounded like Leeze, which took to be Liz....not worth repeating.....and she asked for a propina, and a cigarette.

Before Corpus, I stopped by Genesis, only one whale available, several cars in parking lot, so lots of business, went straight to Corpus, have not been there in a while, a couple to chose from, Liz was the best looking. She said she worked before in Dulce Vida, in Zaragosa, but Corpus was much closer to home so she prefers that.
Did not hit Marylins, normally do, but just decided not to.

Will only hit the computers once in a great while, will check in tomorrow morning. Staying at Villa Manport.

Bbond
06-15-06, 22:22
Hi,

I am posting in this thread for the first time. I am planning to visit Juarez tommorow. I visit El Paso regularly but this is the first time to Juarez. Where can I get info as to how to enter Juarez, where to stay in Juarez, which clubs to visit, how to commute between clubs and massage parlours. I know there is a lot of info, but there are so many posts and I would really appreciate it if someone could post the relevant links. Thanks. Elpaso rocks, so Juarez must be double rocking.

Thanks.

Lots of posts, cause there is lots do do here, just have to read and decide what is best for you....enter downtown, or thru Cordova aka free bridge, either one gets you here. But different parts of town, depends on where you going and where you plan on staying.
Just dont cross looking like a pidgeon ready to be plucked, cause they will do that.

Dougie
06-16-06, 01:22
I've RTFF, going back about a month or so. Any plans for any Paloozaing in the near future?? I need a fix.

Mugroso
06-16-06, 02:30
Next month will be the 2nd anniversary of LOJ. That could be a good time.

Mug

I've RTFF, going back about a month or so. Any plans for any Paloozaing in the near future?? I need a fix.

Svtlord
06-17-06, 02:07
Liz was the best looking. She said she worked before in Dulce Vida, in Zaragosa, but Corpus was much closer to home so she prefers that.

Yeah, thats her. I also forgot to mention she said she was 22

R Brandon
06-17-06, 12:01
I will be in Juarez 4 weeks form this weekend. Hope to catch up with some of you guys.rbc100

KC Questor
06-21-06, 19:59
If you had to choose between one evening/night in Nogales and one in Juarez, which would you choose? I'm a first timer in both those cities, but am very comfortable in Tijuana and other destinations. My Spanish is passable but not fluent. Also, it would be a Saturday night, and I will have a car if that makes a difference.

I realize that this is a very particular question, and that people reading this forum probably have a fondness for Ciudad Juarez. But still, anyone have any comments on which one of the two I should visit? I COULD, if necessary, visit both, but that would add an extra day (and cost) to my trip that I would rather not if I could avoid it.

Of course I have read over both forums, but I don't recall any comparisons between the two cities. So, what are your thoughts?

Butt Munchu
06-22-06, 05:16
Hi all,

I am a first time poster and found this site to be very informative. I like it when people get back from the MP and tell it like it is, this way I don’t have to drive around too much.

Anyway, I just got back from Sirena in J-town (that’s what locals from EP call Juarez). When i arrive there were only 2 chicas to choose from, of course I took the better of the two. She was what I would call petite, nice small perky tits, flat stomach and no stretch marks from what I could tell. She started with a kick ass massage, this was a big plus as it was around 15 mins. Then bbhj until fully aroused, CBJ to put on the safety apparatus. She then got on top, cowboy until tired (10 mins). Got missionary, where I noticed no marks nice flat stomach. Her left nip was hard but her right nip wasn’t, so I teased it until it got hard. I then bent her over, spank her nice ass a bit and finish.

This was my first time at Sirena so I was kinda surprised that the shower was outside of the room, o well. Anyway, she let me chillax for another 10 mins in the room after shower since the time (1 hour) wasn’t up. As I left I noticed that there was another chicha that was pretty fine, I wish I woulda gotten her but mabey next time.

All in all I saw 6 chicas hanging around, 1 was an 8, 3 were 6.5 and 2 were solid 5s. I did see the obligatory whale but it didn’t seem she was a worker, looked to be a bouncer maybe, I don't know.

Coyote79
06-22-06, 14:46
Anyway, I just got back from Sirena in J-town (that’s what locals from EP call Juarez). When I arrive there were only 2 chicas to choose from, of course I took the better of the two. She was what I would call petite, nice small perky tits, flat stomach and no stretch marks from what I could tell. She started with a kick ass massage, this was a big plus as it was around 15 mins. Then bbhj until fully aroused, CBJ to put on the safety apparatus. She then got on top, cowboy until tired (10 mins). Got missionary, where I noticed no marks nice flat stomach. Her left nip was hard but her right nip wasn’t, so I teased it until it got hard. I then bent her over, spank her nice ass a bit and finish.I was there on 6/21 also, about 4 PM. I think I saw the same girl--Arleth? Redish hair? What the hell? I get sloppy seconds?

(But I'm not sure, because Arleth would never let you spank her)

You must of worn her out, because she seemed jaded to me.

She has a new rule--no kissing on or above the neck. Kept say "no" over & over. She didn't seem happy to see me either, even though I haven't seen her in over a month, so I got to keep my tip money, which didn't seem to bother her anyway.

Oh well, she's still really hot and a good time. Did DATY, which she seemed to enjoy.

Coyote79
06-22-06, 15:00
Saw Alanjandra (sp).

She's looking better recently, she's lost a little weight & really works hard on her make-up.

She's really open-minded, and let me do some crazy kinky stuff to her.
Big tip.

But I didn't choose her again, because she's just not real attractive.

BTW, Sirenas must have good management, because it's always the same exact girls working there every time I go.

Coyote79
06-22-06, 15:06
Hi all,

I am a first time poster and found this site to be very informative. I like it when people get back from the MP and tell it like it is, this way I don’t have to drive around too much.

Anyway, I just got back from Sirena in J-town (that’s what locals from EP call Juarez). When i arrive there were only 2 chicas to choose from, of course I took the better of the two. She was what I would call petite, nice small perky tits , flat stomach and no stretch marks from what I could tell. She started with a kick ass massage, this was a big plus as it was around 15 mins. Then bbhj until fully aroused, CBJ to put on the safety apparatus. She then got on top, cowboy until tired (10 mins). Got missionary, where I noticed no marks nice flat stomach. Her left nip was hard but her right nip wasn’t, so I teased it until it got hard. I then bent her over, spank her nice ass a bit and finish.

This was my first time at Sirena so I was kinda surprised that the shower was outside of the room, o well. Anyway, she let me chillax for another 10 mins in the room after shower since the time (1 hour) wasn’t up. As I left I noticed that there was another chicha that was pretty fine, I wish I woulda gotten her but mabey next time.

All in all i saw 6 chicas hanging around, 1 was an 8, 3 were 6.5 and 2 were solid 5s. I did see the obligatory whale but it didn’t seem she was a worker, looked to be a bouncer maybe , I don't know.
You visited J-Town on 6/22, but posted on 6/21. Huh?

Butt Munchu
06-22-06, 17:19
You visited J-Town on 6/22, but posted on 6/21. Huh?As a first time poster I kinda messed up the post, sorry about that. I guess i saw the date on my system and just put it there without thinking. I posted the first one and waited for 5 hours then came back and it wasnt up so i repost on 6/22 after 12 and looked at the system clock for the date.

The chicas name was Arelett, she was a hot time. I am from EP but dont live here anymore. I will probably visit another MP before I leave next month, I hear Venus has the hottest chicas? I hear Mila by Sirena has the best steak in town, mabey go back to Sirena work up a appitite and go eat after. Or you may want to try surf and turf since you like the daty.

Coyote79
06-22-06, 22:21
The chicas name was Arelett, she was a hot time. I am from EP but dont live here anymore. I will probably visit another MP before I leave next month, I hear Venus has the hottest chicas? I hear Mila by Sirena has the best steak in town, mabey go back to Sirena work up a appitite and go eat after. Or you may want to try surf and turf since you like the daty.

Yeah I saw the same chica at 4 PM.
No wonder she was all worn out.
She never let me spank her, WTF?

Actually I do eat the stir-fried shrimp at the Chinese place about a block from Sirena's right after DATY on Arleth (funny). DATY is a good appitizer. It all tastes the same (looks the same too)

Clydesdale
06-24-06, 10:06
Diana 1 is back at Las Vegas, thinner than before. She's pregnant, but not showing much yet.

Mugroso
06-24-06, 15:25
If you had to choose between one evening/night in Nogales and one in Juarez, which would you choose?

Since I live here in El Paso and am always in Juarez, Nogi is a great change of pace. I have only been 3 times and it is great. Lots of eye candy but pricey, so for a guy like me I just go for the show.

If you are really restricted time wise to one of the two I recommend Juarez but if you could wing the time hit Nogi first then the next night hit Juarez. It is only a 6 hour drive between EP and Nogales AZ.

Mugroso

Mugroso
06-24-06, 15:27
Saw Alanjandra (sp).
But I didn't choose her again, because she's just not real attractive.

Oh but those lips are made for sucking cock, don't you agree?

Mugroso

Mugroso
06-24-06, 15:29
She has a new rule--no kissing on or above the neck.

Artleth gives an excellent massage, which is my main reason to go to an MP (really) but while fucking her she was the same way with me and this was over a year ago.

Mugroso

Coyote79
06-24-06, 20:21
Artleth gives an excellent massage, which is my main reason to go to an MP (really) but while fucking her she was the same way with me and this was over a year ago.

Mugroso

You go to the MP for a massage? Yeah. . .to each his own. . .I've been doing the hobby for about 15 years. . .I've never gotten a massage in my life. . .

this is a new rule for me.
I've seen her about a dozen times, and even though she never did open mouth kissing (GFE) she would let you kiss her away from her mouth.

Mugroso
06-24-06, 20:38
You go to the MP for a massage? Yeah. . .to each his own. . .I've been doing the hobby for about 15 years. . .I've never gotten a massage in my life. . .

this is a new rule for me.
I've seen her about a dozen times, and even though she never did open mouth kissing (GFE) she would let you kiss her away from her mouth.

I enjoy a massage and sex. I get both but I expect to start off with a good oily rub down.

The Filthy (a little to the right babe, ohhhh thats it) One

Coyote79
06-24-06, 23:58
Oh but those lips are made for sucking cock, don't you agree?

Mugroso
those lips are what turn me off.

Billy Monger
06-25-06, 13:32
Massage? I thought those were unlicensed urology clinics.

The Hooligan
06-26-06, 00:24
After all the wealth of info on this board, I flew to El Paso to monger in Juarez. After arriving at El Paso’s airport at 0930, I picked up my rental car and drove directly to the Santa Fe bridge area. I parked my car at the nearest parking lot I could find to the bridge and paid my $3 for parking. Once I crossed into Juarez, I caught a taxi to Luxxor for my morning massage.

One poster on this board recommended giving the taxi drivers the street corners you want to go to, rather than the name of the massage parlor, because of the taxi driver cuts. This was great advice. I caught a taxi using this method and picked a street corner two blocks away from Luxxor and walked the rest. The taxi driver had no idea.

I walked in to Luxxor at 1120 (they open at 1000) and there were only two girls working and both were busy. The hostess or madam, or whatever you call her, told me she had more girls but they were all running late. I must’ve waited in their TV lounge room for almost 50 minutes before a girl walked in. The hostess introduced me to Azul, a young and thin lady, about a 7 in looks and a 7 for body.

She must’ve had soccer on her mind (Mexico was playing Argentina today) because the massage wasn’t all that and the sex wasn’t that great. She tried to get into it but it was so mechanical, like sticking my meat in a hole in a garden fence. She did the CBJ and I tagged her from behind. Overall, she was a nice girl with a nice personality but seemed inexperienced in the massage arts. Maybe I was just tired and frustrated from waiting in the TV room to have my turn. Total damage to my wallet was $40 with no upsell either and no mention of a tip (I didn’t leave one anyway).

I couldn’t find any taxis stands by Luxxor so I told myself hell with it and walked from Luxxor back across the Santa Fe Bridge in the mid-day sun. One day I’ll learn how to use the bus system from other mongers on this board.

Later that evening I returned to Juarez and decided I would hit the downtown clubs. I first went to Centro Lagunero, or as other mongers called it, fattie central. There were a couple of thin ones but the rest of the women there looked like future candidates for a Subway diet. The locals seemed to like them large as they sat around the stage while a 200 pound woman danced around in her thong. Had a couple of beers there and decided to bail.

Next, I walked into Dia y Noche. If Centro Lagunero is “fatty central”, Dia y Noche is a suburb of “fatty central”. Again, most of the women there have had a Whopper too many. After a few more beers, it was getting late and I had a 0600 flight out of El Paso. But I wasn’t going to leave Juarez tonight empty handed. Fatty or not.

I tried to find one that I could passably make do with. I got with Jasmine, a mid-20s, who was not thin but was not as fat as the rest of the girls in Dia y Noche. At least that was what my 8th can of Tecate was telling me. She charged $50 for a half hour, plus $5 for the room. At least the sex was good, GFE like. After we finished, I cleaned up, abandoned ship, and went back into El Paso.

All in all, my quick trip to Juarez was okay. I must say if you’re into fat Latin women, you’ll feel like a kid in a candy store here.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread.

Cienega32
06-26-06, 05:55
... but with the elections coming up, in what seems to be a closely contested race, how would it play out, from a gringo-monger perspective, if the Mexico City Mayor Lopez Obrador wins out?

I would guess that if Felipe Calderon wins that things would feel pretty much the same to 'me' and my experiences in the Cd. .

But would they be the same for the residents and how drastic of a change for them if Obrador wins?

Mugroso
06-26-06, 22:24
... but with the elections coming up, in what seems to be a closely contested race, how would it play out, from a gringo-monger perspective, if the Mexico City Mayor Lopez Obrador wins out?

I would guess that if Felipe Calderon wins that things would feel pretty much the same to 'me' and my experiences in the Cd. .

But would they be the same for the residents and how drastic of a change for them if Obrador wins?

Mexican politics? You're pullin' my pubes on this one. I know very little about Mexican politics. I know there is PRI and PAN and in the early 80's the PSUM (Partido Socilaista Unificacion de Mexico) used to paint the sickle and hammer all over the place.

PRI and PAN are opposing parties but I don't know what their ideology is. There is a socialist running but who knows what effect that would have if the Mexican congress is run by PRI and PAN.

On another board it is speculated that us mongers could benefit from the socialist or a PRI president. Does this mean that President Fox has actually done some good in Mexico?

Mugroso

Dougie
06-27-06, 01:20
OK, this is probably off topic, but I don't have anywhere else to turn. I have been trying to find a Temporada for the Bullfights at the Plaza Monumental, but their website (http://www.plazamonumental.com) only lists the Tijuana schedule. Next time one of you fellows is near the Plaza, pick up a schedule and post it here. I would like to plan my trip around a nice Bullfight.

Treewalker
06-27-06, 01:47
She has a new rule--no kissing on or above the neck. Just a commentary:

I guess i'll never get the kissing thing with some of these girls. It seems backwards to me it should be other way around. A girl would be more willing to kiss but relucatant to f/s. Some think nothing of sticking a multitude of nasty things in thier mouths but when it comes to kissing: oh nooo. I couldn't do that! :p

It's the opposite of non-working girls. I think its some sort unofficial rule that if you don't go there you remain somewhat respectable. They are saving themselves for that special guy! I just hope its not me. :D

Cienega32
06-27-06, 02:10
Imagine if he had started at Las Palmeras - the other joints would've all looked better & better as he bar hopped!

Junkyard
06-27-06, 04:15
OK, this is probably off topic, but I don't have anywhere else to turn. I have been trying to find a Temporada for the Bullfights at the Plaza Monumental, but their website (http://www.plazamonumental.com) only lists the Tijuana schedule. Next time one of you fellows is near the Plaza, pick up a schedule and post it here. I would like to plan my trip around a nice Bullfight.I've been to the bullfights several times in Juarez when I used to live in the area. The Juarez season always starts Easter Sunday and ends on that holiday in September (I can never remember if that's Labor Day or Memorial Day). Usually there is a bullfight every 3 weeks or so. I know the Kentucky Bar on Avenida De Juarez sells tickets. I'm sure if you ask them for a schedule they might be able to provide you one.

I know this doesn't help but another member might know the name. The well known country bar on Mesa Dr in El Paso (on the north side of town) also sells tickets and probably has a schedule. For the life of me I can't remember the name of the place.

The bullfights always start at 6pm and last 2 or 3 hours. To get there, walk up Avendia De Juarez to 16 de Septiembre. Then take a bus heading east. It's only a couple of miles down, you can't miss it.

Toni Ten
06-27-06, 04:41
Here 6-26 went to Micle(sp)4 girls 2-7 1-6 1-5 Went with Ruby will go back to rudy tomorrow lets finish what we started. ( the going to get some) TT

KC Questor
06-27-06, 22:50
Since I live here in El Paso and am always in Juarez, Nogi is a great change of pace. I have only been 3 times and it is great. Lots of eye candy but pricey, so for a guy like me I just go for the show.

If you are really restricted time wise to one of the two I recommend Juarez but if you could wing the time hit Nogi first then the next night hit Juarez. It is only a 6 hour drive between EP and Nogales AZ.

MugrosoThanks for the response, Mogroso. I've done more research and I think I have a handle on the differences. Both places are intriguing so i decided to just do em both and say screw my schedule! Hehe

Unfortunately it will have to be Juarez first (Sat, 7/1) and Nogi second (Sun, 7/2). If anyone is planning on visiting, PM me. I'll be driving in Juarez, so could even pick people up in EP.

Cienega32
06-28-06, 05:12
OK, this is probably off topic, but I don't have anywhere else to turn. I have been trying to find a Temporada for the Bullfights at the Plaza Monumental, but their website (http://www.plazamonumental.com) only lists the Tijuana schedule. Next time one of you fellows is near the Plaza, pick up a schedule and post it here. I would like to plan my trip around a nice Bullfight.

OK - one of you locals closer to the border HAVE to clarify this:

"April 6, 2006 05:41 PM

EL PASO, TX. - Fans of the sport of bull fighting may have thought that with the recent demolition of the Plaza Monumental in Juarez, bullfighting has become a thing of the past in our area.

On Easter Sunday, the first of many bloodless bullfights will take place here in El Paso, at the County Coliseum. Bloodless or not, many people still think it's inhumane."

While trying to help Dougie out and to figure out why there's no on-line schedule at Dougie's link, as in the past, I came across this site and the above quoted exerpt:

http://ranchcardoso.biz/rcForum/taxonomy/term/2?from=15

Full article:

http://ranchcardoso.biz/rcForum/node/41

What the hell? Tell me they made a mistake about this! I move out here thinking I can catch one anytime now and I read THIS?!

EDIT: - Found the CH7 article:
http://www.kvia.com/Global/story.asp?s=4356905

Storm Rider #2
06-29-06, 20:46

But would they be the same for the residents and how drastic of a change for them if Obrador wins?Probably nothing will change, monger-wise", and even if it did it certainly won't be overnight. The entire system in Mexico is based largely on corruption, which has been the centerpiece for over 160 years. Fox made some efforts to elimante some of it, but you just cannot change an idea that is so deeply rooted in the day to day dealings overnight, nor in a matter of 6 years which is the presidential term.

StormRider

Mugroso
06-29-06, 22:25
Something you travelers might want to keep in mind for this coming weekend. Presidential elections are on Sunday and the bars will close at midnight Friday. This is what has happened in the past so make yourselves aware.

Mexico has a dry law when it comes to elections. I don't know why but Mexicans seem to have difficulty voting and drinking at the same time. I wonder if bubble gum is outlawed as well.

Mugroso

Clydesdale
06-30-06, 00:32
Something you travelers might want to keep in mind for this coming weekend. Presidential elections are on Sunday and the bars will close at midnight Friday. This is what has happened in the past so make yourselves aware.

Mexico has a dry law when it comes to elections. I don't know why but Mexicans seem to have difficulty voting and drinking at the same time. I wonder if bubble gum is outlawed as well.

Mugroso
My favorite girl will be an election worker, and I doubt she will be staying dry on Saturday. Do you know if the stores won't be selling Saturday? Stocking up is an alien concept too - if you have beer, you drink it intil it's gone.

Cienega32
06-30-06, 02:00
Probably nothing will change, monger-wise", and even if it did it certainly won't be overnight. The entire system in Mexico is based largely on corruption, which has been the centerpiece for over 160 years. Fox made some efforts to elimante some of it, but you just cannot change an idea that is so deeply rooted in the day to day dealings overnight, nor in a matter of 6 years which is the presidential term.

StormRider
Good point. I still have this blurred image of "hell for Americans" if the leftist guy gets in; with all the recent Latin American changes to that type of thinking ala Chavez, etc.

Bbond
06-30-06, 02:07

Mugroso

I thought I read somewhere that the bars would no longer be forced to close for elections, don't know where but I thought I did read that.

Mugroso
06-30-06, 03:37
Good point. I still have this blurred image of "hell for Americans" if the leftist guy gets in; with all the recent Latin American changes to that type of thinking ala Chavez, etc.

The leftist did nothing for Mexico City so I doubt he will do anything for Mexico.

Mugroso
06-30-06, 03:38
I thought I read somewhere that the bars would no longer be forced to close for elections, don't know where but I thought I did read that.

I have let this years election slip by me and didn't even think about it until recently. If I had thought about it sooner I would have asked last time I was down in Wazoo.

Bbond
06-30-06, 16:33
Se impondrá "Ley Seca" Nacional el próximo 2 de julio

Debido a las elecciones presidenciales de este próximo 2 de julio, se impondrá al nivel nacional una “Ley Seca” de 48 horas a los establecimientos que se dedican a la venta de bebidas alcohólicas, la cual dará inicio la madrugada del sábado 1 de julio a partir de las 02:00 horas.

for those who don't read Spanish, what is breifly says is:

National Dry Law

For the elections, the National Dry Law will be in effect for 48 hours starting July 1 at 2:00 am.

Mugroso
07-01-06, 01:34
My favorite girl will be an election worker, and I doubt she will be staying dry on Saturday. Do you know if the stores won't be selling Saturday? Stocking up is an alien concept too - if you have beer, you drink it intil it's gone.

Mañana is the moto in Mexico but they don't believe in later. If they have something they indulge in it.

So far as beer, there are always the clandestinas. Just don't be around when its time to pay.

Mugroso

Cienega32
07-01-06, 09:14
The leftist did nothing for Mexico City so I doubt he will do anything for Mexico.

Didn't Hizzona pretty much put Mexico City in the toilet with the crime rate, etc? Or was it that way anyway?

Clydesdale
07-01-06, 19:38
mañana is the moto in mexico but they don't believe in later. if they have something they indulge in it.

so far as beer, there are always the clandestinas. just don't be around when its time to pay.

mugroso

the problem with the after hours places where you stay to drink is that most of them are selling drugs too. i have no moral objection to that, but the possible consequences make me nervous.
with retail sales ending at 9pm, most colonias have a few people who sell take out after hours. i use them on occasion. once i got harassed by a cop just for parking in front of one - there wasn't even a purchase yet. he accused me of driving drunk (no), and said he was going to arrest me and have my car impounded. it took 30 to get rid of him. i've never had to pay more than 20 before, even when they have had a valid complaint like speeding.
an intereting note on the cop thing is that my gf and others always say that a gringo out late by himself will be targeted by the cops, but the only times i've had to pay off cops has been when i've been with my gf.

Adam Z
07-02-06, 17:41
Don't know when I will be able to hit the J-town scene again, but I spent 2 nights there recently so I had to pack as much fun into the experience as I could.

First off, hit Luxxor but the selection was mas-o-menos. Tried a new girl named Mia who had a tight body. She was ok in the back but hit me with a hard upsell. She did offer BBBJ for a tip though, so your mileage nay vary. Not bad.

That night I hit Palmeras but there was nothing going on. Dia Y Noche has one real decent looking lady but she was taken and I was tired of waiting. I ended up banging Ivonne at Queens. She has a great body and for 40 was a great time. One thing that I've noticed about her is that since I have gotten to know her over the years, she's mellowed out with me and now lets me do pretty much whatever I want including DFK and Anal. There is something to be said for treating these girls well, my friends.

Next night started at the Joker near Zaragoza. Lots of talent on the stage. Had a few dances from Jocelyn but didn't feel like dropping a c-note for just a bunch of dances. Had a great time, but I'll remember to bring more cash next time.

Went downtown to Faustos and found a real hottie named Dana. She's 22 years old, no kids and is as hot as hell. She says that she'll go to the cuarto for 120 and I'm pretty convinced she's worth it. Girls this fine are hard to find downtown. I really liked her and will be back there as well but the night was too young and I really meant to come back in a few hours but things happen...

Ended up cruising to Hollywood where the lap dances were cheap, basically to get in the mood. If you're looking for a GFE take Suhey to the cuarto. If you like petite girls, she will rock you.

But friends I was with wanted to go to Pink Lady. I'm not the biggest fan of the Pink Lady, but what the hell. There are a few hotties sprinkled in the mix there. A few beers in and I started talking to two girls who are twin sisters. They have really hot bodies, but are only about a 6 in the face. Still, I got a long great with them and asked if they would both go back to the room with me. It was pricey to convince them, I probably spent 160, but I wasn't going to pass up twins. Back there, they were pretty freaky and without getting too into detail, I had a fantastic little time.

Again, I don't know if you're into spending that kind of money, but I was only in town for a short time and didn't really care.

Hottest girl: Dana at Faustos (should have gone for it)
Most Expensive: Jocelyn at Joker
Best Lapdance: Suhey at Hollywood
Best Cheap Date: Ivonne at Queens
Best Slumming: Mia at Luxxor or the girls at Dia Y Noche
Best Experience: Twins at Pink Lady

Ok, youre mileage my vary. Don't know when I'll get to post another travel report, so I hope this helps someone have a little fun.

KC Questor
07-05-06, 01:47
Arrived in CJ at about 4pm and found my way to Hotel Villa Manport. Single room with king bed was 300 pesos, paying in dollars was just $27. Great deal! I was a bit worried about my car, as it was brand new and their parking lot is right on the street, but I was worried for nothing.

Popped into Sirenas for a quick massage before the night's activities. Was told $40, or $60 for jacuzzi. Chose base service and picked Coral, a petite 20-year-old with a tiny spinner ass. She has a bit of a baby belly, and her tits are pleasingly larger than expected. Massage was not much, and she literally doused me in baby oil. Shortly after the flip she asked if I wanted oral. It was covered, and her technique was pretty sad, so I just motioned for her to move on top in cowgirl. Unfortunately, the massage table was small and covered in a slippery plastic -- no towel or sheet or anything. So she couldn't get much leverage (I'm a big guy and the oil was EVERYWHERE).

After a couple of minutes I laid her down on the table on her back and entered her standing. It was the perfect height for me and I could really lay into her. She said no one had done her that way before. I had easy access to the pussy with my hands, but she didn't want me to touch her there while we fucked. I don't know why so many girls refuse to have a good time. The condom was annoying so I pulled out and finished on her stomach. She asked if I wanted to shower, and I assumed that meant with her. No such luck. Shower after was alone and cold water, so just wiped off the oil and walked back across the street to the hotel.

At about 8pm I headed downtown and parked at a meter. There were not many spots open, but I found the perfect one in front of a farmacia on Juarez right next to the Plaza. In retrospect, I wonder if there is some courtesy thing not to park there. Every time I walked back past my car, another car was double parked next to me. Oh well.

Everything was dead, and considering this was a Saturday night I was surprised. I had been told that the bars would be open until 10 pm, but I walked all over and only found Hollywood open. Spent a few minutes inside, but it was just sad, and I left after just a beer. Went back to my hotel and left the next morning. Just my luck to always arrive somewhere during a local holiday or other special event.

The border officials were totally shocked that I would drive in to Mexico. Considering how many cars there were crossing the border, I was astonished when they pulled me over and talked to me for about 15 minutes. They just didn't believe that I would drive in to Mexico for fun, and let me go after a whole series of dire warnings about how stupid I was.

Espina Heart
07-05-06, 21:35
She's new, 20 yo, voluptious yet tight, and beautiful. While not a fan of the military, the camo fatigue get up she wore in the front room lineup was hot! Nice curves: round ass, narrow waist, adequate tits with chewable protruding nipples. No GFE and CBJ left much to be desired, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself and she did warm up some as things progressed (unlike the last Claudia at Luxxor). Was trying very hard to learn english and reminded me of myself, often saying, "como se dice..."

Kndylvr
07-07-06, 05:16
I made the mistake of trying to monger this past Saturday night in downtown Juarez. Bad move. I should've consulted this board before heading out. Because of the elections on Sunday all the bars were closed. So there was very little action, except for the streetwalkers/door ladies. But I usually try to avoid them so I was out of luck. I did, however get in a nice walk and got to see exactly where Luxxor is located. Oh well, maybe next time.

Candy lover

Dougie
07-08-06, 20:39
EL PASO, TX. - Fans of the sport of bull fighting may have thought that with the recent demolition of the Plaza Monumental in Juarez, bullfighting has become a thing of the past in our area.

What the fuck!! What am I going to do now, stay home and torture puppies?? Naw, seriously, the OLD Plaza is still standing down on Lerdo unless I am mistaken and hasn't been demolished yet, let alone been demolished to make way for ANOTHER fucking Wal-Mart.

I think the so-called "news" organizations should hold off on the damn moralizing. Not that I have anything against Portugese style Bullfighting, but to say that either form is "inhumane", I watched a matador get his neck broken right in front of me once, and have seen numerous goreings, so who's it being inhumane too?? And I defy anyone to pay a visit to a slaughterhouse and then come away feeling all warm and fuzzy about stopping in at Wendy's for a burger.

EDIT: - Found the CH7 article:
http://www.kvia.com/Global/story.asp?s=4356905

Well, this might SOUND encouraging, but if all they manage to do is stop the demolition, then they will have accomplished nothing. Without the Corridas it will be just ANOTHER dilapidated eyesore.

I guess this would be totally off topic if it was not a portent of things possibly to come. Who is behind this push to get rid of the Corridas?? Is it some broomstick up the ass type from north of the Rio Bravo?? If this is the case, what it the next thing they are going to crusade against?? Possibly prostitution south of the border?? Maybe time to take some of these self-righteous gringo types for a little tour of the desert??

Thanks for the info there Cienega, unfavorable as it might be.

Junkyard
07-08-06, 21:45
I've been heading down to the el centro bars and most recently the massage parlors for the last 5 years. I've finally learned enough from my own experiences, and from this board, to feel comfortable around Juarez and my abilities to be a 'monger'. So I am going to post my personal thoughts and feelings, experiences, and a couple of questions in hopes that others will find what I've learned usefull.

I visited the massage parlors this past week on 7/1 and 7/3. I took some vitamin V (Viagra) for the first time. I don't know what I've been missing! It's just like buying tylenol from the local drugstore. The 100mg is about the same price as the 50mg. Just bite it in half or take the whole pill (at your own risk).

Based upon my personal experiences, I like Luxxor and Sirena's massage parlors the best for the following reasons:

1. The price is always the same - $40.
2. Good selection of girls.
3. FS is part of the price.
4. Their facilities are clean and maintained.
5. Management is there to make sure everything is ligit.

I've had a couple of the good looking girls try to upsell me. I used to pay it but now I just decline. If the girl is good I give her a $5 or $10 tip. I have yet to find a girl that refused to do FS. Has this happened to anyone? I'd complain to management immediately. Speaking of that, about 3 or 4 years ago I was at the Pink Lady and the girl I took to the cuarto was breastfeeding and didn't want any action around the breasts. That turned me off so much I went back to the management and complained. Surprisingly, they let me pick another girl.

I still visit the other massage parlors, but it seems prices and women are all over the place. For example, this past weekend on Monday Cleopatras wanted $40 for a massage (What?! It's always been $25 or 30 before), and Venus wanted $50? I was able to negotiate down to $40 but I just didn't have a good feeling and left. Also the 'management' at Venus was this 25+ year old male who looked like an a-hole. I don't need to deal with that.

On Monday I was with a friend and he got a girl from Michael's near Venus. While he was away I was talking to the management there and she showed me her books for the day! Their were 18 customers for July 3, with most commissions being 150 pesos, and some 100 pesos. Does this mean some people got girls for $20?

From there I took a cab at the park near Luxxor to the S-mart south of Pink Lady. I posted a few months ago about taking cabs to Pink Lady directly and pay them extra to just 'drop you off'. My blood pressure if rising right now as those guys are the scum of the earth. They'll say, "ya ya, I'll leave". Then when you get there they won't. This time I took the advice of taking the cab to the S-mart. Worked perfectly. The way I like to take cabs is I say (in my broken Spanish) $15 to go to the S-mart east of downtown. I know I could probably get it for $10 or less, but I like things to be smooth. I'm sure he knows I am going to the Pink Lady, I just want a win/win situation all around. BTW, after looking at the gorditas at Cleopatras I usually take a cab to Luxxor if I don't feel like walking. I've never had any problems with cabs dropping me off. I usually offer them $10 and tell them to leave afterwards. It's only with the damn Pink Lady.

Here's some more random thoughts and observations that I've made of the years:

1. If you like kissing girls, the Pink Lady is your best bet. Not only can you talk to them before you go to the cuarto and find out if they will kiss, but it seems that 50%+ of them kiss anyway. From my personal experience, maybe 15-20% of the massage parlor girls will kiss you. I have no idea why this phenomena exists. But you pay extra for the Pink Lady privledge. $2 beer for you $4 for the girl. This last time I negotiated $60 for 30 minutes. Not to mension their 5 dollar condom fee. I used to get $40 all included years ago... Maybe they remember my face. I should just go there for the sole purpose of negiotiating them down as low as I can go and just refusing to see what happens. Anyone try that?

2. Policia. I've only been stopped and searched once. And that was near the ghetto strip clubs TS invested area. I think they stole $20 or $40 dollars. Next time - I'm going straight to the police station (from reading from a previous post). With that, *ALWAYS* know exactly how much money you have so if they do stop you, tell them you have that much, and if it's missing you're going to the station.

3. Crime in general. I think Mexico has a bad wrap. I've never been ropped (other than the policia), or really ever felt threatened. From my personal observations the people that get busted in Mexico did something so stupid it was outside the range of normal behavior. I'm about as white as you can get so if I feel comfortable you should too.

That's about it. One last question, does Venus II still exist? I went looking for it for the first time on this last trip and didn't find it. On 7/1 there seemed to be a standoff in the general facility with police tape all around. It could of been in there. I didn't dare venture inside when multiple mexican police are holding shotguns and automatic rifles. On 7/3 the tape was still there so I didn't check it out.

Junkyard

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread.

Coyote79
07-09-06, 10:31
I have yet to find a girl that refused to do FS. Has this happened to anyone? I'd complain to management immediately.

Yup, at Luxxor.
She did CBJ first & then wouldn't do FS unless I had another $20, which I didn't have. . . owner lady Soriya took her side. . .

I still visit the other massage parlors, but it seems prices and women are all over the place. For example, this past weekend on Monday Cleopatras wanted $40 for a massage (What?! It's always been $25 or 30 before),

It's always been $35 for the past two years I've been going. . .but how did the ladies look there? Any improvement?

1. If you like kissing girls, the Pink Lady is your best bet. Not only can you talk to them before you go to the cuarto and find out if they will kiss, but it seems that 50%+ of them kiss anyway.
I'll check that out!!

That's about it. One last question, does Venus II still exist? I went looking for it for the first time on this last trip and didn't find it.
I'll check it out next week. . .

Mugroso
07-09-06, 23:06
That's about it. One last question, does Venus II still exist?
Junkyard

Last I heard Venus 2 is now Europas Massage

Junkyard
07-10-06, 06:13
It's always been $35 for the past two years I've been going. . .but how did the ladies look there? Any improvement?Not really much improvement on the looks that day. On the other hand I am probably pickier in the looks department than most other people. Since I only go down 5 or 6 times a year take it with a grain of salt. Maybe the gems took the day off or were in the back with a customer.

I think Cleopatras and Venus knew that Tuesday was the 4th of July and thought they could hit mongers up for more $$$ (since it was Monday). On the positive side Sirena's and Luxxor didn't jack up their prices that day so I give them respect.

One thing I noticed at Luxxor. You can either pay $40 US, or with locals they can pay 400 pesos (I overheard the sales pitch that was done in Spanish). I just checked out the Mexican exchange rate today and it's about 11 pesos to the dollar. Also looks like the dollar has tanked in the last two weeks. So if you exchanged $37 into 407 pesos could we pay in pesos instead? This is just a hypothetical question because I wouldn't want to cause bad blood - but if some obvious gringo American wants to have some fun they should try it and report what happens.

Does Sirenas or other massage parlors have the same $40 USD / 400 peso policy? Again, since I'm out of town I wouldn't want to risk the bad relations. But someone living in El Paso or Las Cruces could potentially benefit from the 3 or 4 dollar savings over time.

Junkyard

Dave #2
07-10-06, 15:41
Does Sirenas or other massage parlors have the same $40 USD / 400 peso policy? Again, since I'm out of town I wouldn't want to risk the bad relations. But someone living in El Paso or Las Cruces could potentially benefit from the 3 or 4 dollar savings over time.

Junkyard

I always pay with pesos and have had no problems. At massage parlors, I guess 100 peso = $10 US.

Mugroso
07-10-06, 22:21
It seems the MPs keep it simple by keeping it, ex. 30 dollars or 300 pesos etc. I guess it saves the trouble of adjusting the peso rate at the MPs on a daily basis. The MPs make out if you pay in dollars and you make out if you pay in pesos but the difference is only a couple of bucks either way.

This past weekend the peso was 10.9 to the dollar. Recently it had been as low as 11.7 to the dollar. I should have stocked up then with me there is not such thing as stocking up, I have a boner that need tending to.

Mugroso

Dougie
07-11-06, 01:18
So if you exchanged $37 into 407 pesos could we pay in pesos instead? This is just a hypothetical question because I wouldn't want to cause bad blood - but if some obvious gringo American wants to have some fun they should try it and report what happens.

I have never paid in anything BESIDES Pesos. They will generally quote you dollars out of courtesy to YOU if you are a gringo, but will happily accept Pesos. In fact, I believe they set their prices in Pesos and then do the 10:1 exchange rate thing cuz not too many of them are mathematicians and it's easy to figger.

Henry34
07-12-06, 15:12
I like to suggest for the next Monger Palooza we should meet on the El Paso side, then cross the border. That way, we can contact each other by cell phone if someone is running late. My cell does not work in Juarez and I think some of your cells dont work over there either.

Mugroso
07-12-06, 22:32
I like to suggest for the next Monger Palooza we should meet on the El Paso side, then cross the border. That way, we can contact each other by cell phone if someone is running late. My cell does not work in Juarez and I think some of your cells dont work over there either.

Good idea, I have done this in the past.

To celebrate my websites 2nd year on the web this month as well as DragonCelts ladiesofnogales.com 4th(?) year.

Last month I saw a "Gay Pride Month" bill board on I-10 in El Paso. If those perverts can celebrate why should mongers be in our own closet. I propose That July should be "Monger Pride Month" and have a mongerpalooza. Who seconds this?

In any case, a get together seems in order.
Mugroso

El Pasooo
07-13-06, 06:24
Good idea, I have done this in the past.

Last month I saw a "Gay Pride Month" bill board on I-10 in El Paso. If those perverts can celebrate why should mongers be in our own closet. I propose That July should be "Monger Pride Month" and have a mongerpalooza. Who seconds this?

MugrosoConsider it seconded!

I'm new to the forum, but have partaken of the Juarez delights for several years. It's great to find like-minded mongers ;)

Storm Rider #2
07-13-06, 07:34
I like to suggest for the next Monger Palooza we should meet on the El Paso side, then cross the border. That way, we can contact each other by cell phone if someone is running late. My cell does not work in Juarez and I think some of your cells dont work over there either.I used to have the same problem in CJ when I lived there. I think my provider was Alltel at the time, but I discovered that if i set the phone to digital only and roaming only, I picked up the signal from El Paso and had no problems. Of course, this only is a good idea if your plan includes roaming at no extra charge.

Another thing that I discovered was that I could direct dial in juarez if I used the Mexican cell system without using international codes. I think that I just set the phone for analog and local. I never got charged for any international rates, either. Was very strange. I just assumed that Alltel owned part of the mexican providing comany and the equipment was compatible for some odd reason. I think the phone I was using back then was a Kyocera. Anyway, i hope that helps you out with the cell problem. I did live pretty close to the border back then, so that oculd have been related. I had a place Maria Samaniego, then moved to 5 de Mayo and then to a house right off of Americas behind the Villa del Mar.

Stormrider

Cienega32
07-13-06, 09:27
Mugroso

You know what the damnedest thing is? Well, I'll tell ya - since I've moved to within 50 miles of the Cd. , I've realized that I crossed the river more when I lived in Vegas...

Dougie
07-14-06, 01:09

Fuckin' "A". We need some sort of symbol too. The fags use their shitty little "Rainbow", any ideas about something good to put on a Monger flag?? It would have to be something rude.

July though, no way. Too damn hot down there this time a year. And quite a ways off the beaten path for me to just "drop in". I'll have to catch one later on in the fall.

Coyote79
07-14-06, 11:36
any ideas about something good to put on a Monger flag?? It would have to be something rude.

giant pussy with a slogan like "don't tread on me"?

Mugroso
07-14-06, 11:48
giant pussy with a slogan like "don't tread on me"?

I'm thinking more along the lines of GhostBusters, "I've been slimed". With a big giant pussy of course.

Mugroso

Coyote79
07-14-06, 11:55
Skipped Arleth at Sirena's--looking for a more affectionate girl.
Tried Michael's on Jose Marti & Las Americas.
Where have you guys been hiding this place?!
$30 for the hour!!
Plus it's next to several other MPs, so you can go to another MP if you don't like the selection.
Four chunky girls working--choose Katernia (sp).
Even with a big belly I thought she was cute.
She rushed me a little, but overall had a good time. . .

Also, as promised I looked for Venus II on 2627 Hnos. Escobar (that's the address on the business card). There is no 2627 Hnos. Escobar. I looked & looked. . .2627 Hnos. Escobar should be at the cornor of Edison next to the gym, but it's just not there. Did I miss it?

Bbond
07-14-06, 16:55
Skipped Arleth at Sirena's--looking for a more affectionate girl.
Tried Michael's on Jose Marti & Las Americas.
Where have you guys been hiding this place?!
$30 for the hour!!
Plus it's next to several other MPs, so you can go to another MP if you don't like the selection.

Genesis is $30, Loryed is $30, Corpus is $30, and many others too.

What other places are close to Michael's?
Parisio, Brenada's, Sirena, and El Encanto are relatively close.

Mugroso
07-15-06, 00:10
Here is what I have for July's Mongerpalooza. It will be Saturday July 22. rbc100 will be in town and is a great guy.

We will meet at 7pm at the cement park just before you cross over the pedestrian bridge into Mexico. We will then hook up with those who would already be in Juarez at the Kentucky Club at 7:30 pm, have a little "get to know" and then hit the clubs.

In the past we have had at least 2 participants (me and Clydesdale) up to 7 and I have enjoyed every single one. I have met a great bunch of guys and look forward to the 22nd.

Mugroso

Coyote79
07-15-06, 02:38
Genesis is $30, Loryed is $30, Corpus is $30, and many others too.

What other places are close to Michael's?
Parisio, Brenada's, Sirena, and El Encanto are relatively close.

The first three I haven't been to.
Parisio wouldn't only give me about 20 minutes last time I was there.
El Encanto--see my last post about it--brings up BAD memories.
Sirena's is my regular place.

Where's Brenada's?

R Brandon
07-15-06, 16:13
I will be there Mugroso.Look forward to seeing you and whoever else can make it. I will be on Mexico side at the Kentucy Club as I stay over there once in town.rbc100

Henry34
07-15-06, 17:05
Here is what I have for July's Mongerpalooza. It will be Saturday July 22. rbc100 will be in town and is a great guy.

We will meet at 7pm at the cement park just before you cross over the pedestrian bridge into Mexico. We will then hook up with those who would already be in Juarez at the Kentucky Club at 7:30 pm, have a little "get to know" and then hit the clubs.

In the past we have had at least 2 participants (me and Clydesdale) up to 7 and I have enjoyed every single one. I have met a great bunch of guys and look forward to the 22nd.

MugrosoI normally crossed the Santa Fe Bridge I think cause driving south from New Mexico you get to the Santa Fe Bridge first right?

Now where is the pedestrian bridge? And where is the cement park? I don't live in El Paso, so specific direction will be helpfull.

Gino the Rod
07-15-06, 22:34
i was cruising the bars tuesday night and ended up at las rubias on mariscal, around ugarte or so. pretty much the end of the line.

across the street on the east side and going south there were many "door girls." some were obviously men, but there was one i labeled tor**** girl who had a great rack and was moving her hips very nicely. the guy at the door to las rubias told me, "todos son gays." he even used the english word.

i was disappointed but my friends all insisted later it had to be a girl -- great hips and movement. woke up wondering on wednesday, so i went back looking for her on thursday, ready to do the crotch test. no need. i walked up and asked, "what's going on?" nothing, how about you? "eres gay?" si.

end of story. see ya later. damn disappointed. hit a sweetie up the street and went home happy.

have fun, play safe,

gino

Munch Lunch
07-16-06, 02:56
Just in case someone doesn't aready know. There is a nice "zoomable" map at mapquest.com. Happy mongering. M.L.

Munch Lunch
07-16-06, 03:07
Fellow Mongers,
Planning a Juarez trip and looking through this forum. Many have made reference to the Man Port Hotel. (I personally find this name very funny, considering we are all planning to dock our boats in the ports of some Mexicana!) Anyway, I found on a Mexican hotel site, these references:

MAN PORT 3 estrellas $ 300 pesos
en Mar 3, 2006 50
habitaciones Altamirano y Francisco Villa
Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua
OR
CABAÑAS MANPORT 2 estrellas $ 270 pesos
en Mar 3, 2006 16
cabañas Panama No. 708 Nte.
Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua
Via telefono
(656) 615-8051

I am assuming the one to go to is the MAN PORT and not the Cabanas MANPORT. Correct? Is the place still clean, safe and chica friendly?

Also, if anyone is interested, I can e-mail a list of the names and addresses of all 40 hotels in Juarez. No, I don't work for the Juarez tourist office! LOL.
Thanks,
M.L.

Clydesdale
07-16-06, 19:25
I normally crossed the Santa Fe Bridge I think cause driving south from New Mexico you get to the Santa Fe Bridge first right?

Now where is the pedestrian bridge? And where is the cement park? I don't live in El Paso, so specific direction will be helpfull.

The pedestrian bridge is the Santa Fe Bridge. It also has one way vehicle traffic northbound. The park is at the red X in the picture, on the right, just before the toll booth. Blue Xs are parking lots on Santa Fe.

Clydesdale
07-16-06, 19:45
MAN PORT 3 estrellas $ 300 pesos
en Mar 3, 2006 50
habitaciones Altamirano y Francisco Villa
Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua
OR
CABAÑAS MANPORT 2 estrellas $ 270 pesos
en Mar 3, 2006 16
cabañas Panama No. 708 Nte.
Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua
Via telefono
(656) 615-8051

I am assuming the one to go to is the MAN PORT and not the Cabanas MANPORT. Correct? Is the place still clean, safe and chica friendly?

M.L.

The one you want is the Villa Manport, which is across Hermanos Escobar from Cabanas. It's just east of Panama on Hermanos Escobar.

A great place if you're driving and don't mind being 15-20 minutes from Centro is Hotel Del Rey on Technologico, (656) 619-1169. Clean, quiet rooms with a jacuzzi and king size bed is $300 peso or $28 dollars. It's not as chica friendly; it's no visitors, so you need to check in with a girl you're planning to spend the night with. You need to tell them when you leave, and they only will hold the room for 2 hours. The location is on the map.

It's good to see mapquest finally included Juarez.

Clydesdale
07-16-06, 19:48
I'll be there.

Coyote79
07-16-06, 23:16

You guys do realize when others know you’re a monger they think “perverted low-life”?
Don’t you want to keep the hobby to yourself?
I don't think we have it much better than the gays.

Bbond
07-17-06, 01:45
Where's Brenada's?

It's upstairs over the strip mall close to the corner of Americas and Hnos Escobar. No real sign only address, like 3268 if I remember correctly, it's on the very south end upstairs. Not usually a very good selection, but sometimes.

Dougie
07-18-06, 01:37

The Manport is downtown, in El Centro. Some folks like it but I prefer the Villa Manport, which is a little ways from the "action" in the Zona. The Cabañas Manport are actually part of the whole Villa Manport thing, are right across the street and behind Sirenas. I would recommend the Villa, as it is a regular hotel arrangement whereas the Cabañas is more like a motel, with the rooms accessible directly from the outside. Unless you drive your car across then I recommend the Cabañas since it has a guard on the parking lot and the parking at the Villa is practically on the street.

One thing about staying at either the Villa or the Cabañas, if you get stuck downtown at night after the busses stop running and have to get back, you will either have to take a taxi, which can be expensive from El Centro, or hoof it back in the dead of night, alone, on the dark streets of Juarez. ;^) I hoofed it once, it was not as scary as it sounds. Remember that, guys?? I was so fucking tired when I hit town I was lucky to make it until dark and had to pack it in fairly early.

P.S. The name Manport is derived from the name of the owner, Manual Portugal, who owns the Manport, the Villa, along with others, as well as some hotels in Chihuahua. They have a website (http://hotelesmanport.com) you can check out, it's pretty basic.

Bbond
07-18-06, 05:23
P.S. The name Manport is derived from the name of the owner, Manual Portugal, who owns the Manport, the Villa, along with others, as well as some hotels in Chihuahua. They have a website (http://hotelesmanport.com) you can check out, it's pretty basic.

I was told the man's name was Manuel Portillo, I don't know that to be fact or not, just what I remember being told by someone who lives in Juarez, ( I don't remember who). Not that it matters. Just info.

FourInchFred
07-18-06, 07:47
Having acquired most of my mongering experience in Tijuana, I thought it was time to broaden my whorizons with a trip to CJ. I spent Monday July 10th and Saturday the 15th south of the border. Much thanks to this forum for allowing me to hit the ground running.

Monday: I picked up a map at my El Paso hotel on Sunday night, and having boned up by RTFF, I was thus able to immediately navigate to Villa Manport where I secured a room for the night. Sirena’s is right across the street, and I noticed that on their website they have a coupon for 10% off the 300 peso price of a room at Manport. Not fabulous, but hey, it’s a beer. A link to the coupon can be found at the following URL - http://www.sirena-massageparlor.com/Hotel.htm

After checking in and showering I drove around scoping out massage parlor locations and finding the clubs downtown. That under my belt I made my way to Genesis by early afternoon. The parking lot is in the back and seemed reasonably secure – there was a camera in the main office that covered the portion of the parking lot close to the building. A girl unlocked the door and let me in, leading me to the office where the youngish mamasan (who spoke English without an accent) explained the process. [Choose a girl, pay her, get a massage and “have a good time” is the way she put it]

The oft-recommended Diana was busy, but Claudia was available and as she also came recommended for a GFE, I went ahead although she did not meet my typical appearance standards [pleasant enough face, but she had at least 30 extra pounds]. Claudia led me to a room, where I paid her the $30. She asked me if I wanted to shower, which I turned down, having just showered at the Villa Manport. She told me to disrobe and then left the room briefly. Once back, she asked me if I wanted a massage. I wasn’t really there for the massage, but I’m too impatient to ever make the main event last more than about 30 minutes anyway, so I said yes, I’ll take the massage.

The massage was mediocre, and after about 15 minutes she asked if I wanted to move on with the main event. Without dwelling thereupon, I’ll say that Claudia did live up to her reputation as a GFE and was willing to do whatever I asked, which I freely admit was nothing extraordinary. I’m accustomed to Tijuana streetwalkers who require you to pay more to take off anything above the navel, so just about everything Claudia did seemed like an extra to me. After the session I still had about 10 minutes of my hour, so I asked Claudia if I could give her a massage, which she agreed to. Afterwards we both showered (though not together).

A couple of hours later I dropped in at Luxxor. Parking outside was no problem - the problem was inside. The problem was that only one chica wasn’t significantly overweight, and that was Azul, who has earned multiple bad reviews on this board. Monday afternoon is apparently not a good time to visit. I asked for names, and remembered that Lluvia had received kudos for GFE, so I donned my [figurative] paper bag and went with her.

Lluvia is probably mid-30s and at least 50 pounds overweight. She is by far the least attractive woman I’ve been with. She has, however, put those 30+ years to good use, as she certainly knows what feels good for a guy. She was aggressive in terms of making suggestions for positions and even tried to elicit non-standard acts – e.g., she wanted me to splooge on her tetas and wanted doggy while lying flat rather than on all four. She also definitely provided a GFE, going so far as to call me her esposo once my unmarried status was confirmed [we’re of similar age]. In addition, of the five massage parlor experiences I had during this week she provided the best massage – she claims that she has had actual training and I believe her. Due to her appearance, I wouldn’t repeat, but I don’t consider it money wasted. Also, there was no upsell attempt like others have reported happening at Luxxor’s.

Monday evening I visited several clubs, including Hollywood, Alice and Charley’s, Eduardo’s and a couple others whose names presently elude me. I suspect that Monday evening is not prime time. I certainly hope not, because the only doable girls I saw all evening were at Hollywood. Having nutted twice already, I was just there for the eye candy.

After a reasonably restful night at the Villa Manport I trekked once again to Genesis on Tuesday morning. Neither of the two available girls were attractive, so I inquired about Diana and was told to come back in about an hour as she was occupied. I did so, and found her to be a very attractive petite girl (with just a little extra padding around the middle) who lived up to her reputation on this board. I decided then and there that if I lived in El Paso I would quickly develop a Diana habit. Again, $30 covered it all, and with Diana you can feel good about supporting a single mom (which I frequently do in the states, but only a dollar at a time in the G-String).

On my return trip to El Paso I was pulled out of line and had my car searched. I’m never sure what to tell the border patrol. “Just went over to get laid, sir” seems like a bad idea – I assume I would thenceforth be branded a sex tourist in the INS computer, and I don’t particularly want the government to have a record of that. Do y’all have any better suggestions/stories for border crossings? Went to see my novia? I like Mexican food in Mexico better? I heard they were having a special sale on politicians and thought I might buy a couple?

Later in the week – on Friday, I was back. After crossing the border, I headed straight to Genesis. Diana was again busy, but I only had to wait a few minutes. Another fine session overall. At one point near the end of the massage while I was lying face down, Diana lay down – full body – on top of me, held both my hands with intertwining fingers and started kissing my neck and blowing in my ear. As my 16 year old niece might say, “OMG!” Honestly, that was the most intimate moment I’ve ever had when payment was involved.

Unfortunately, it went a bit downhill from there. She started in cowgirl, but put up resistance when I asked for reverse cowgirl. Initially, she claimed that she had no idea what position I was talking about. Once I explained it, she ultimately did it, but only with reluctance – kind of an “Ok, I’ve not done it before, but if that’s what you really want even though I can’t imagine you find it appealing” sort of an attitude. Strange. I can’t imagine she is unfamiliar with the position. Perhaps she was reluctant to turn her back on me for some reason. Anyway, a little DATY later and we were back in the groove. I dig that girl.

Post-Diana I went in search of other ISG board-approved masajistas. I headed to Felina’s and asked for Cristal. She was occupied and I was told to come back in an hour. In the interim I went to Michel’s where I inquired after Mayra. She wasn’t working, so I dropped by Sirena’s where both Arleth (sp?) and Alejandra were busy. Friday seems busy everywhere for the popular girls. Not so different from high school.

Back at Felina’s, Cristal had finished with the prior client and been selected by another in less than the promised hour, so I went out to eat in order to kill time. Stomach satiated, I returned to Sirena’s and was able to garner a session with Arleth by waiting half an hour.

Diana, move over. Your position has been usurped. Arleth is the new queen. Not quite as good looking as Diana, but still attractive, Arleth found her way into my heart, or at least pants, within minutes. I guess the heart came after the massage. More than one person has mentioned that they like Arleth’s massages. I actually did not. Half the time it hurt, and the other half I found it ineffectual. When she flipped me over, she went straight to hand job rather than doing any further work on my front side, which is something I rather like. What I did like about the massage is that Arleth was 100% nude. The other three girls all kept on the g-string until the massage was complete. What I particularly liked about the session with Arleth is that she really appeared to enjoy herself. I normally monger in Tijuana, where many of the ladies don’t even bother trying to fake it. Thus, to have Arleth leave scratch marks on my back was a real novelty, and rather a turn-on I must say.

Sadly, I had to make Tucson that evening so I was unable to give the clubs another chance, but I’ll be back. On the way out, I again had my car searched. This time they brought the dog over and he started scratching at the driver’s seat. Great. I was expecting them to whip out a knife and dissect the seat which has provided repose to various asses for more than 185,000 miles. Fortunately they contented themselves with merely probing the seat and pounding on the floor of the car. If they keep up these inspections I’ll be forced to put a decal on my back window showing Calvin [CodeWord112] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord112) on the word “migra.” That should make my border crossings smoother.

Random observations on the Juarez vs. Tijuana scene:
I wish they all could be Tijuana girls. On the other hand, I’m glad they’re not. The Juarez girls would immediately double their price and halve their service just to fit in. On average, TJ women are much better looking than CJ girls, but it is still possible to find reasonably good-looking women in Juarez. It’s just more difficult than in TJ. On the other hand, the service level in CJ, especially for the price, is astounding to a Tijuana-phile. In CJ $30-$40 buys a full hour with a fairly attractive girl and includes full service without an attitude problem. In TJ for a similar amount you can get a streetwalker. The girl starts at $20, but there’s another $5 for the hotel, plus another $5-10 if you want her to be completely naked, plus another $5-10 for a CBJ, plus another $5-10 for each position beyond missionary, and all this is for only 20 minutes in a nasty (and occasionally even flea-infested) hotel room. Beyond that, the street girls typically just lie there. One even asked me if it was ok if she did her nails while I did my thing! Ok, that’s not true, but it frequently seems as though that’s the level of interest shown.

A recent poster claimed that the club area has “character.” I would call it downright dodgy. I was looking over my shoulder about every third step, whereas in Tijuana the only real dangerous area (in my opinion) is in walking from the border to the red light district. In Tijuana’s Zona Norte itself the only people you have to watch out for are the cops.

Random notes for other Juarez newbies:
At the massage parlors you’ll be greeted with some variation of “Ya tienes informacion?” which effectively means – “do you know how this whole thing works or do we need to explain it to you?”

I’ve seen a couple of suggestions on this board that the massage parlors are within walking distance of the border. That’s true if you agree with comedian Steven Wright, who claims that “Anywhere is walking distance if you have the time.” In this Californian’s opinion, unless you’re just visiting the clubs across the bridge, you’ll probably want to drive (or else take a bus if you can figure out the system). Of course, we Californian’s are famous for driving everywhere.

Dougie
07-19-06, 00:45
I was told the man's name was Manuel Portillo, I don't know that to be fact or not, just what I remember being told by someone who lives in Juarez, ( I don't remember who). Not that it matters. Just info.

You know, I read it somewhere. I thought it was on their website, but an exhaustive search failed to turn it up. I do recall I thought "Portugal" was a strange last name. Now it is a bug up my ass and I will have to find where I read it. Maybe on a matchbook cover or something, I just cannot recall. But Portillo does sound better, you gotta admit.

I have never actually stayed at the Cabañas. I remember once time when the power was off at the Villa and Efrain asked me if I wanted to stay across the street or wait until the power was back on at the Villa, I decided to wait and stay at the Villa. I just prefer having to actually go through the lobby to get to the rooms, seems a bit safer than coming directly into the room from outside. But Efrain said it was OK to park at the Cabañas if you wanted to, but most folks here know how I feel about driving across the border so it has never been an issue with me.

Bachelor Warrior
07-19-06, 03:26
This is a reply to Gino's report about a "girl" who was not a girl.

This is a very easy mistake to make in some cases. I have actually had mesoros , who know that I'm after women and not guys, try to set me up with a transvestite! I wonder sometimes if they even know or bother to think about it. Plus, one of the absolute best looking "girls" I've ever seen in Juarez turned out to be a guy. "She" was tall, thin, long blond hair, and had a really nice rack.

Sometimes a real girl has told me that they feel at a disadvantage because the boy-girls know exactly what a guy wants.

The bottom line is that I always ask if there's any question. Once, I asked a "girl" if she had a panocha. She said she had two. I asked again, "Not three?". She said no, just two. Muy bien. Gracias, pero no.

BW

Espina Heart
07-19-06, 17:26
But Efrain said it was OK to park at the Cabañas if you wanted to, but most folks here know how I feel about driving across the border so it has never been an issue with me.

Dougie brings up an excellent point that needs expanding upon. I know in the last 3-4 years of reading this forum, I remember at least 2 mongers tales of woe concerning parking in front of Villa Manport. They befriended a local somewhere along the way, and their vehicle did too while they were out mongering or taking in the vida mexicana.

I have only driven over once for 2 nights, and when checking in the VM, I asked to park in the Cabanas guard-protected lot. Si, como no. No problem. But you gotta know to ask and I did thanks to old advice from Dreaming Eagle.

I'm like Dougie, I'll never drive over there again. I had no problem other than the customs pullout and shakedown, but ITS NOT F@CKING WORTH the worlds of trouble that await you over there. Period. Besides, the buses are great - 4 pesos gets you anywhere. Not sure if its the right bus? Get on anyway and explore! The best of Juarez will be there and not only are they good people, they'll often go out of their way to help set you right. And here's a parking tip for you non elpasoites like myself. I have never had any trouble parking over night (up to 3 nights) in the underground, hidden, patrolled, EP Civic Center Parking garage. Your vehicle is off the street, as safe as possible, without added parking fees for additional hours/days. I've even pulled in there after 4pm and did'nt have to pay the $4! Free, safe overnight parking, it don't get any better! Yeah its 3/4 mile to the bridge, but you need the exercise. I walk both to the bridge and the VM. Just don't go anywhere down Avenida Fco. Villa with your bag because of the cops. Change your money and head immediately east.

Dougie
07-20-06, 01:16
I'm like Dougie, I'll never drive over there again. I had no problem other than the customs pullout and shakedown, but ITS NOT F@CKING WORTH the worlds of trouble that await you over there.

My very first trip to Juarez was like 20 years ago and being a greenhorn I drove across. I had not been there half an hour before I was pulled over and shaken down for a bribe by one of Juarez' finest under the threat of having my car impounded. Learned my lesson, don't have to repeat the experiment again. Of course, there are plenty of folks who drive over all the time with no problems. But for me, once bitten........

Besides, the buses are great - 4 pesos gets you anywhere.

Fuckin' "A".

And here's a parking tip for you non elpasoites like myself. I have never had any trouble parking over night (up to 3 nights) in the underground, hidden, patrolled, EP Civic Center Parking garage. Your vehicle is off the street, as safe as possible, without added parking fees for additional hours/days. I've even pulled in there after 4pm and did'nt have to pay the $4!

When I am in town with my car, I am far from home and can hardly afford to "lose" my vehicle with everything inside. What an inconvenience. So my game plan is to park at the EP airport and take the bus downtown and hoof it across the border, or ride the bike. With all the "security" paranoia these days, nobody fucks with anything at the airport for fear of being hustled off to Guantanamo and being held without charges, without bail, without access to a lawyer, yada, yada, all those "rights" we used to have. And it too is $4/day. Leave it there for a week or two, no problem, and if you spend all your money or get robbed or whatever, you can pay yourself off the lot with the credit card you hopefully have stashed in the car somewhere, along with your spare set of keys. Good deal if you ask me.

Clydesdale
07-21-06, 00:26
Here's a link back to a previous post with a map to the MPs.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=402833&highlight=map#post402833

http://i11.***********.com/albums/a200/Svtlord/jtown.jpg

Mugroso
07-22-06, 02:11
So, who all is in for tomorrows Mongerpalooza?

Coyote79
07-22-06, 17:36
Arleth is the new queen. Not quite as good looking as Diana, but still attractive, Arleth found her way into my heart, or at least pants, within minutes. What I particularly liked about the session with Arleth is that she really appeared to enjoy herself. Arleth leave scratch marks on my back was a real novelty, and rather a turn-on I must say.

So did she let you kiss her check at least?
That's the only bad thing about Arleth--not much affection.

Munch Lunch
07-23-06, 01:31
Clydesdale,
Thanks for reposting the link to the MP map. It is excellent. With the names of the "establishments" given on the map, I was able to look many of them up on the the Mexican Yellow Pages website (http://www.seccionamarilla.com.mx/) There, some, not all of them, have the address, a map, phone number and hours.

If anyone is interested, just go to the yellow page site and:
1) on the home page you will see a dialog box asking "Que estoy buscando?" (What am I looking for?) Type in "masajes" (massages.)
2) Next dialog box: "En el Estado? (In what state?) Just click "Chihauha" in the drop down box.
Then you will see the MPs in alpha order.

As the Yellow Pages ad says, "Let your fingers do the walking!" And, a Shakira says "Hips don't lie." Hell, I'll just call over ahead of time and see how many and which of the chicas are working. Also, I'll ask "If Clydesdale is done yet?"

Again, amigos, thanks for the help.
M.L.

Here's a link back to a previous post with a map to the MPs.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=402833&highlight=map#post402833

http://i11.***********.com/albums/a200/Svtlord/jtown.jpg

Mugroso
07-23-06, 10:44
Anyone recognize these chicas or locations.

http://www.lavahot.com/albums/index.php?id_rub=1

A couple are not bad but that wouldn't stop me from banging all of them. Well, almost all of them.

Mongerpalooza details coming soon.

Mugroso

Cienega32
07-24-06, 02:11

[Mugroso
Yes - I recognize what seems to be the Cathedral. I think. It almost looks like it except for the total lack of vendors on and around the grounds...

Mugroso
07-27-06, 04:30
After the parade up and down the streets shouting, “we’re here, we’re mongers, at least we’re not queer”. The point of these gatherings is to meet like minded folk who in my experience have been a grea bunch of guys and I have yet to regret meeting anyone of you. So long as we all have a good time great.

Actually I arrived at the cement park at 7pm and met up with C and we waited and chatted for any stragglers. There were none. We then headed to the Kentucky Bar and hooked up with Gentleman Monger and rbc100. We all had a bite to eat in the bar and then hit the streets.

First stop, Las Palmeras. Not so great as usual but we sat for a bit. Lots of biggies for the piggy fuckers but none to our liking. C bought a lady a drink and he enjoyed her company. For a change of pace, we then headed off to the Panama Club. Not much going on so we left. GM suggested we try the Pink Ladies. All agreed and we took off in his car, these mongers didn’t need no rip off van to take us there. What was the first thing I saw when I walked in? Never mind, what was the second thing I saw when I walked in? A cutie in a bright white dress. Her back was towards me but her lovely skin and shape caught my eye like you wouldn’t believe.

I ease passed her and turn my head to the mirror at the bar to get a face shot and holy frijole. I looked at her face directly and oh man, oh man. She is someone connected to my ex-novia from 7 years ago. Not Veronica but Laura who used to work at Queens Place back when it was good. I have waited for this tasty morsel to fall into my web for the longest time but we were always under a watchful eye. Tonight was the night.

We sat down at a table and I fill the guys in on what’s up with this chick. C finds a girl, again. That guy is a babe magnet. I wait for chick to get free for the longest time and just when I gave up hope she comes over. I buy her a drink and we go over old times and old names and old shit. I had a hard time asking her to the room since we have never had the opportunity and the setting wasn’t as I expected. She agrees but only if I buy her another drink. Ok, no problem. Shortly there after she said “fuck it, lets go”. Hmm, could someone have been lusting after me as well? We had a great time in the room and boy is she tasty and cuddly.

GM took his lady while I was busy so we waited for him to get back. We then headed to downtown but it was near closing so there wasn’t much to do.

We ran into GM’s lady while downtown. Did she come looking for him or was it coincidence. I say she was looking for him.

We all parted ways and closed yet another MongerPalooza. I look forward to the next. Should we put these on a schedule, like maybe once every 3 or 4 months?

Mugroso

Cienega32
07-27-06, 09:08
Sorry I missed it and "all" of you fellow mongers! Too many issues at The Fortress of Solitude that needed to be addressed. But now that the NFL is gearing up I need to plan for the weekends. Sure am going to miss those 15 drives to the book...

R Brandon
07-28-06, 04:08
Thanks for putting together the Mongerpaloza Mugroso. Good to see you again and meet the outher guys. Just a little trip report from my 4th visit to Juarez. Let say I am the frugal monger and stay at the Burciago Hotel downtown which is a basic local place but clean and secure. 190 peso per night and right in the heart of the downtown scene. It isn't for everyone by any means but works for me. I mainly did the MP and visited the night clubs as that is where the value is and I have some big trip coming up including Costa Rcia, Peru and Phillipines in the next few months.
My MP sessions were mixed with three good and two just mediocre. I got to town raring to go and wan't paitent which let to a very medicocre session at Cleopatras. I should have searched a bit more before chosing.
I had two nice sessions at Genesis the second with Claudia a prior favorite and not sure if she was as good the second time but still good.
On Sunday afternnoon when options are very limited I had a mediocre session at Luxor. I got the do you want a BJ or Sexo but not both so was in the mood for BJ so just went for BJ which was fair but definitely had better.I wasn't going to pay an upsale fee when things looked to be going South already. This place has really gone downhill in level of service since I started coming to Juarez.
My best session was at Corpus on my first visit there. Wish I could remember the name. Bottom line I got the best service at the least expensive places which goes to show you you don't always get exactly what you pay for. I have found little correlation between price paid and quality of service in my travels.rbc100

Coyote79
07-29-06, 03:46
Mongering on Friday, July 28. . .

Headed over to Michael's (sp) on Jose Marti & Americas .
Promised me an hour for $30.
Had about 6 ladies working--all about 5-7.
Choose Som--cute lady with a tatoo of Jesus on her left breast.

After 20 minutes the manager lady is yelling at her to get done.
I only got about 25 minutes with her.

Avoid Michael's unless you just want a quickie.

Svtlord
07-29-06, 04:37

http://www.lavahot.com/albums/index.php?id_rub=1

That set of pictures with the two girls, is that Luxxor? Can anyone identify the places where the girls are at?

Svtlord
07-30-06, 05:08
Started off mongering at Paraiso, but they had zero girls available. Then headed south to Michel's, but they only had two whales. Then stopped by El Encanto and saw Vanessa was still there, but I felt like trying some "new" pussy so I passed on her. Saw a "new face" there that looked promising, but she was about to go in with another customer. I then crossed the street over to Sirenas and I saw and decided to take Arleth on, despite her common reviews of her being cold.
At first she was a bit cold and mechanical about the whole thing. She even told me if I just wanted to fuck first, with no massage then my time would be 30 minutes and I would not get a massage afterwards. We started off with a CBJ and some 69 and ventured into lots of positions after that (even one I did not know). She definetly started to warm up to me after some time, you definetly need to be fluid in spanish to get her to loosen up. After we were done she wanted to give me a massage, and I let her. She gives massages in the buff, and I got to finger her a bit. She said she is 29 (she certainly looks younger) and has one kid. She also told me Sirena's mamasan is her girlfriend and she doesn't let her go in with other girls for threesomes. She prefers girls, but ocacionaly craves a dick.

I then went over to Luxxor and found nothing doable. Headed over to Corpus and Liz was not there so I passed on the rest of the medicore girls there. Then went to Felinas and didn't see anything worth noting so I bolted from there also. I then ended up at Genesis and for once Diana was not busy so I took a session with her. She is good looking, but nothing out of this world, BUT she is a wild and kiny one. She is eager to fuck and please. She started me off with some CBJ and then moved on to several different positions. Don't remember if DFK is part of her regular service, but she let me do it. She also agreed to let me take some pictures, but she didn't want the flash to be on or to turn on the light, the pictures came out all dark and all the photo editing couldn't clear them up. Once she finished me off cowgirl style, I asked her if she was up for round 2 since we still had some time, and she said she didn't have a condom. I pulled out a condom I had with me and she said ok, but I would have to tip her. We went at it again but this time, with less time on our hands, she kept rushing me. With her nagging about time I couldn't get off. I got tired of her shit and just left her there with her ass in the air. She also kept nagging about her tip, she wanted another $30 (which all of it would have gone straight to her pocket) I told her, her service wasn't worth shit, but I still gave her all the singles I had on me ($4), mostly for the pictures. I guess when everyone here hypes one girl up, its pretty easy for her not to live up to it.

In my opinion Arleth from Sirenas gets a thumbs, and a dick up. Diana from Genesis gets a dick up, but two thumbs down.

Coyote79
07-31-06, 16:07
I then crossed the street over to Sirenas and I saw and decided to take Arleth on, despite her common reviews of her being cold.
At first she was a bit cold and mechanical about the whole thing. She even told me if I just wanted to fuck first, with no massage then my time would be 30 minutes and I would not get a massage afterwards. We started off with a CBJ and some 69 and ventured into lots of positions after that (even one I did not know). She definetly started to warm up to me after some time, you definetly need to be fluid in spanish to get her to loosen up. After we were done she wanted to give me a massage, and I let her. She gives massages in the buff, and I got to finger her a bit. She said she is 29 (she certainly looks younger) and has one kid. She also told me Sirena's mamasan is her girlfriend and she doesn't let her go in with other girls for threesomes. She prefers girls, but ocacionaly craves a dick.

Dam! She's 29? There goes my young girl fantasy. . .
She's a lover of that older fat lady? Can't she do better?

yeah I know I post about Arleth being a little cold, but there's more good than bad. She's responsive sexually, never rushes you, always very clean, never rags you about a tip, a smokin' little body. . .

I guess she gets so much attention on the board because she's actually a petite provider--a rarety in Juarez!!

R Brandon
08-01-06, 02:58
This place is well worth a visit if in downtown area. Frequented mainly by well dressed local business people and very clean, Good service, reasonable prices and very good food. It is on the Southwest corner on Ave 16 de Septembre about 2 blocks west of Cathederal. I have eaten there about 4 or 5 times and always good.rbc100

Dave #2
08-01-06, 02:58
Dam! She's 29? There goes my young girl fantasy. . .
She's a lover of that older fat lady? Can't she do better?

yeah I know I post about Arleth being a little cold, but there's more good than bad. She's responsive sexually, never rushes you, always very clean, never rags you about a tip, a smokin' little body. . .

I guess she gets so much attention on the board because she's actually a petite provider--a rarety in Juarez!!

WOW! I thought she was a lot younger as well. You hit the nail on the head; she is definately a rarity in Juarez due to being skinney.

Where are the spinners? Did the fat ones eat them all?!?!?

Cienega32
08-01-06, 08:06
This place is well worth a visit if in downtown area. Frequented mainly by well dressed local business people and very clean, Good service, reasonable prices and very good food. It is on the Southwest corner on Ave 16 de Septembre about 2 blocks west of Cathederal. I have eaten there about 4 or 5 times and always good.rbc100

What's the name of this joint? Funny - I was going to post asking about good seafood in El Centro. Thanks for the tip!

Billy Monger
08-01-06, 17:26
Could it be Los Arcos at the corner of Av. 16 de Septiembre and Av. De las Américas? I have gotten good reports on this place but have yet to try it.

Any more clues as to the location of the ladies in the gallery that Mugroso posted?

Coyote79
08-01-06, 20:57
What's the name of this joint? Funny - I was going to post asking about good seafood in El Centro. Thanks for the tip!
Since we're on the subject. . .
I like the Chinese place about a block from Sirenas.
Stir fried veggies with shirmp & steamed rice. . .they stir fry it just right--very lightly. . .dam I'm hungrey now!

Doesn't seem real cheap though. That dish with a beer is about $8.

R Brandon
08-01-06, 23:50
Cienaga, I don't recall name but something Mariscos. It is easy to find. If I remember right it is two blocks west of the front of the cathedral on the corner. I know it is on corner on South side of Ave. 16 de Septembre. Seems like the entrees were about $5 US and some less. Very busy with well dressed locals at lunch which is always a good sign. Moderately priced cold beer to go with your food if you like. rbc100

Dougie
08-02-06, 00:57
Mariscos de Mazatlan on Av. de las Americas is still my favorite seafood place in Juarez. And it's close to the MPs too, and close to the Villa Manport.

Storm Rider #2
08-02-06, 06:55
Cienaga, I don't recall name but something Mariscos. It is easy to find. If I remember right it is two blocks west of the front of the cathedral on the corner. I know it is on corner on South side of Ave. 16 de Septembre. Seems like the entrees were about $5 US and some less. Very busy with well dressed locals at lunch which is always a good sign. Moderately priced cold beer to go with your food if you like. rbc100If I remember right, they have a location about there. Just east of the ralroad tracks. That's the first one that I ever had dinner at in CJ. For the ultimate experience though, if you can get out on Av. del las Aztecas, go to Mariscos Edgar. IMHO the best in CJ.

Stormrider

Storm Rider #2
08-02-06, 06:57
Could it be Los Arcos at the corner of Av. 16 de Septiembre and Av. De las Américas? I have gotten good reports on this place but have yet to try it.

Any more clues as to the location of the ladies in the gallery that Mugroso posted?Experience says overpriced and overrated as of about 3 years ago. Never went back again to try it again.

Bbond
08-02-06, 08:11
You guys enjoying the water???? 6 inches since Sunday, WOW that's a bunch for that area.

Clydesdale
08-03-06, 00:34
You guys enjoying the water???? 6 inches since Sunday, WOW that's a bunch for that area.

The Rio Grande overflowed its banks and ran through Anapra. Check out the photos in El Diario
http://www.diario.com.mx/secciones/seccion_a/nota.asp?notaid=647e0890a6828edabdafdaaf800b9f96
El Paso Times has some good pics too.
Maybe I'll go to Centro tomorrow to see if enthusiasm has been 'dampened' any.

Dougie
08-03-06, 01:05
Experience says overpriced and overrated as of about 3 years ago. Never went back again to try it again.

I went to Los Arcos once, it was nice, I did not feel it was overpriced, but I was underdressed relative to everyone else in the place and I felt like a peasant.

I prefer Mariscos de Mazatlan, the decor is quite elegant, but you do not feel like a heel if you are dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. And the food is unbelievably good and reasonably priced. Villa del Mar, which is practically next door to Mariscos de Mazatlan, is also nice and has some different menu items. Also reasonably priced, it is good for a change of pace. But the Camarones al Ajo at Mariscos de Mazatlan is one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten.

P.S. I heard you guys got a little rain down that way, hope nobody got washed away.

Dougie
08-03-06, 01:11

A couple of years ago we got a foot of rain inside of 24 hours. That is a lot of frigging rain, BTW, for any area. We have pretty good drainage, and I live on top of the hill, and water was still running down the street like a river. Lots of folks, the ones not on top of the hill, got some flooding with that one.

Billy Monger
08-03-06, 01:35
Worst flood in 50 years they say. I drove along the Rio Grande on the way home today and though it had gone down considerably since yesterday it was something to see. Since I’ll be 107 the next time I wanted to take a look. The local newsies were in the usual panic mode though not a soul was killed or injured in ELP. Have not heard any reports from Juarez as yet.

Cienega32
08-03-06, 06:11
The last 7 or 8 years I spent in Las Vegas NV, we saw a few "100 year flood" events and a few years ago a "500 year" event. What I've been seeing on the news and Clydesdale's great link looks a lot worse than that. A lot worse.

The one pic, on Clydesdale's El Diario link, that puts it all in perspective for me is the train trestle (last pic) shot. That's usually just a muddy little trickle that people are walking thru.

Gntlman Mongr
08-04-06, 07:24
A cutie in a bright white dress. Her back was towards me but her lovely skin and shape caught my eye like you wouldn’t believe.

I ease passed her and turn my head to the mirror at the bar to get a face shot and holy frijole. I looked at her face directly and oh man, oh man. She is someone connected to my ex-novia from 7 years ago. Not Veronica but Laura who used to work at Queens Place back when it was good. I have waited for this tasty morsel to fall into my web for the longest time but we were always under a watchful eye. Tonight was the night.

Mugroso

I got this shot of Mugroso and Vivianna during the Mongerpalosa and thought you guys would all enjoy it.

Enjoy,

Gntlman Mongr

Clydesdale
08-04-06, 16:59
El Centro was pretty quiet last night. It didn't look like it suffered too much damage, but some places with basements were being pumped out. The bridge was closed to northbound pedestrians and traffic. you could go to Mexico, you just couldn't come back that way. Apparently there was a dam in Juarez they were concerned was going to break, and that part of El Paso could have flooded. Traffic on the free bridge was light - about a 2-3 minute wait coming back.
With lots of girls needing to make a buck and very few customers, a person with a pocket full of money could have a pretty good time last night. I saw something in Fausto's I don't see much of in Juarez, a pierced p*s*y. She was a cute morena, not skinny, but with a narrow waist.
Hey, Gntlman Mongr, that's a great picture of Mugroso. I was able to recognize him even with his face covered. I don't know what tipped me off.
http://elpasotimes.com/ci_4134325

Clydesdale
08-04-06, 17:21
I prefer chica pics, but these are interesting.
http://www.diario.com.mx/galerias/index.asp?gal_id=d2ed45a52bc0edfa11c2064e9edee8bf#

Cienega32
08-04-06, 18:30
I prefer chica pics, but these are interesting.
http://www.diario.com.mx/galerias/index.asp?gal_id=d2ed45a52bc0edfa11c2064e9edee8bf#

Thanks for that link. I think pic 30 of 36 is the dam that was of concern, prompting the evac in El Paso. Looks like the one they were showing on the local news.

Dave #2
08-05-06, 05:05
How has the rain affected border crossing? I will be in El Paso in a few days.

Thanks - Dave.

Clydesdale
08-05-06, 14:56
How has the rain affected border crossing? I will be in El Paso in a few days.

Thanks - Dave.
It's back open again - no problem parking.

Coyote79
08-05-06, 22:04
Where are the spinners? Did the fat ones eat them all?!?!?
Funny. . .

My theory is that the reason so many of us are overweight on both sides of the border is all the processed food we eat. . .nature designed us to eat real food. . .

Plus I have another question. . .why so many young beutiful chicas who need money in Juarez, but none of them want to work at the MPs or bars?

If someone could create a high-end MP they could really rake it in. . .

Billy Monger
08-06-06, 13:40
That and more opinions in this article from the Fort Worth Star-Tel:

http://snipurl.com/uhl5

Mugroso
08-07-06, 02:53
So here I am scouring the internet and local department/women’s stores for wickedweasel.com type bikinis. Today, Sunday, I head down to Juarez in search of such a thing as there is nothing of the sort in El Paso. I went to this one shop that was recommended to me and found the stuff but I am too picky and did not find exactly what I want. A simple white, pink or maybe yellow teeny weeny bikini. Here skin is deliciously dark so these colors would fit just fine.

I then head to the mercado area and as many times as I have been, I got delightfully lost today. Lost as in if I wanted to head back at any particular moment. I would walk in one store and wind up exiting either to the left, right or rear of where I originally entered. I found lots of stuff that looked nice, and cheap too but not what I was looking for. I don’t know, maybe its too late in the season.

As I mentioned above I had started my search in El Paso to no avail. But as a man looking at women’s things it kind of makes a guy feel like he is being watched and snickered at. Amazing how one feels when he crosses the border. Here I feel scrutinized and judged at anything I do but feel so liberated in all aspects across the border. While shopping a friend called me and we spoke while I was shopping in one store, The Milano. I got some looks then because I was speaking English, but not harsh looks, friendly, curious looks.

After shopping in centro, I headed to the Soriana mall. I found some good stuff there too but at American prices. Next time, I know where to shop.

Mugroso

Mugroso
08-07-06, 03:02
Even before I started navigating and posting monger info on the internet I noticed something and received reinforcement of those observations on the last mongerpalooza.

Has anyone ever noticed how socially dysfunctional those van service people are. Ever since way back when I have said hi or tried to strike up a conversation them “van” people. They always seem so paranoid, or suspicious to me. In fact some seem a bit down right hostile. Maybe its because I didn’t go down with them, I don’t know.

During the last palooza, as we left the Pink Ladies we passed one van drive who offered to take us back (for a fee I’m sure). I have been hearing about a new van service that has been advertising on the net and I asked him about it and if he heard anything of them. He snears at me and says he has not use for the internet because he is a veteran. Well so am I but I’m not a social retard. So I walk away and he threatens that the “federalis” are gonna get us. Fuck him and the horse (van) he rode in on.

Has anyone else noticed how weird these people are? I’d like to know I am not the only one.

Mugroso

Doubt98
08-07-06, 16:32
Funny. . .

My theory is that the reason so many of us are overweight on both sides of the border is all the processed food we eat. . .nature designed us to eat real food. . .

Plus I have another question. . .why so many young beutiful chicas who need money in Juarez, but none of them want to work at the MPs or bars?

If someone could create a high-end MP they could really rake it in. . .It is the amount we eat. Plain and simple. We take in more calories than we burn. People try to make it complicated and its not. So let's do our duty and try to help those ladies burn some calories.