PDA

View Full Version : Ciudad Juarez

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Stang331
10-02-12, 11:42
How much time would she allow? 30 min? 1hr?I think it was 30 minutes. I always finished before the time limit she knew how to work it!

Swizzzle
10-04-12, 06:36
For about 6 years, I have walked to and from the massage parlors (8:00 AM 1:00 PM) and have have minimal problems. Is there something going on with the Juarez Police.Sorry to hear about your bad experience, sounds like a real nightmare. I think this risk may be lowered quite a bit by taking a taxi next time. I realize this adds maybe $15 to your cost, but safety is non-negotiable to me. Of course you pay more, and I go less often because of the added expense, but I have never been stopped by police or had any problem of any kind. I am Irish and feel like I stand out a bit so I get in and get out asap. If you use providers in El Paso, the quality is very poor and the expense very high as compared to Juarez even with the taxi.

I will also add that last Thursday I had one of my best experiences ever at Sirenas. I went at around 3p and chose 2 girls instead of my usual 1 and had a great time. Perla and Luna were their names, and all I can say is WOW. There were about 8 chicas to choose from, a lot more than usual. Anyway I took the two best looking ones from my point of view. I paid more than I should have, but I got way more than I expected. Perla is petite and has a great attitude and she gives great BBBJ. Luna is a pretty young girl that was a great bang as well, but less experienced probably than Perla. I am going back for more as soon as I can get there!

Swizzzle
10-04-12, 06:39
For about 6 years, I have walked to and from the massage parlors (8:00 AM 1:00 PM) and have have minimal problems. Is there something going on with the Juarez Police.Sorry to hear about your bad experience, sounds like a real nightmare. I think this risk may be lowered quite a bit by taking a taxi next time. I realize this adds maybe $15 to your cost, but safety is non-negotiable to me. Of course you pay more, and I go less often because of the added expense, but I have never been stopped by police or had any problem of any kind. I am Irish and feel like I stand out a bit so I get in and get out asap. If you use providers in El Paso, the quality is very poor and the expense very high as compared to Juarez even with the taxi.

I will also add that last Thursday I had one of my best experiences ever at Sirenas. I went at around 3p and chose 2 girls instead of my usual 1 and had a great time. Perla and Luna were their names, and all I can say is WOW. There were about 8 chicas to choose from, a lot more than usual. Anyway I took the two best looking ones from my point of view. I paid more than I should have, but I got way more than I expected. Perla is petite and has a great attitude and she gives great BBBJ. Luna is a pretty young girl that was a great bang as well, but less experienced probably than Perla. I am going back for more as soon as I can get there!

Fraizer15
10-04-12, 14:00
Sorry to hear about your bad experience, sounds like a real nightmare. I think this risk may be lowered quite a bit by taking a taxi next time. I realize this adds maybe $15 to your cost, but safety is non-negotiable to me. Of course you pay more, and I go less often because of the added expense, but I have never been stopped by police or had any problem of any kind. I am Irish and feel like I stand out a bit so I get in and get out asap.That is what I plan on doing the next time I start thinking with the "wrong head".

Thanks for the advice.

Heynowwassup
10-04-12, 15:07
Been a long time since anyone has posted about Romas. Me, first timer, went there on a late afternoon. Small place inside, only 3 chicas on duty, but the prices are good. 300 for an hour, also 2 chicas for 400. Rooms are nice inside, seem to have been remodeled at some point in the past, each room has its own shower. The selection was so-so, you won't find 9s or 10s there, but for 300 pesos, I had a fun time nonetheless.

My Freedom
10-05-12, 04:20
Interesting report, Sizzle. I, too, have been with Perla on two occasions. She's worked a long time at Sirenas, a pretty gal. First time I was with her, excellent BBBJ. Second time, not nearly as good, as I think she was in a hurry. Likely a YMMV Gal. I will go back, probably by bus, when the weather gets cooler. I guess a taxi one way and back to downtown would run a minimum of $5 each trip?

I agree completely, the service in El Paso just does not have the quality for the prices they charge. In Juarez, plenty of gals, decent prices, regardless of taxis. Only problem in Juarez is the cops, but, they can ruin your day in El Paso also.

I wonder if Minnie works out of the Club Sinaloa, or, the Hotel Joker, across the street? Blondish hair, nice ass, anything else to identify her?

My Freedom

Xfactors
10-05-12, 07:24
I guess a taxi one way and back to downtown would run a minimum of $5 each trip?I think it's about $6 from the Stanton bridge, to the Villa Manport hotel. Then walk across the street to Sirenas, to avoid the taxi commision at Sirenas. When leaving Sirenas, walk the short distance eastbound to that park, where there is a taxi stand, and you're probably looking at a $6 or $7 taxi charge back to Santa Fe bridge. Don't take taxi straight to Sirenas, or you get nailed with the taxi commission at Sirenas.

Clydesdale
10-05-12, 21:20
I wonder if Minnie works out of the Club Sinaloa, or, the Hotel Joker, across the street? Blondish hair, nice ass, anything else to identify her?

My FreedomShe told me the hotel in front of Sinaloa, I didn't know the name is Joker. Other identifying features are she's short, high voice, and speaks english without an accent.

Mugroso
10-05-12, 23:19
I think it's about $6 from the Stanton bridge, to the Villa Manport hotel. Then walk across the street to Sirenas, to avoid the taxi commision at Sirenas. When leaving Sirenas, walk the short distance eastbound to that park, where there is a taxi stand, and you're probably looking at a $6 or $7 taxi charge back to Santa Fe bridge. Don't take taxi straight to Sirenas, or you get nailed with the taxi commission at Sirenas.Or have them drop you off at Herreraderos for a nice steak then go to Sirenas.

BorderJumper
10-06-12, 01:09
She told me the hotel in front of Sinaloa, I didn't know the name is Joker. Other identifying features are she's short, high voice, and speaks english without an accent.This might help you boys out, although the photo is about 12 years old. Remember this night Mugs?

Xfactors
10-06-12, 02:01
Or have them drop you off at Herraduras for a nice steak then go to Sirenas.Yeah, and after hitting Herraduras, El Encanto is right next door. I think the price at both El Encanto and Sirenas is now 400 pesos.

For 300 pesos action, one could take a cab to Aristos / Eduardos on Ave. Guerrero, and then walk about one block north to Siluetas, then about one block west to Felinas. I think it's a little riskier to take a cab to Aristos / Eduardos, in order to go to Siluetas and Felinas. I'm always worried drug gang members might be hanging around Aristos, looking for gringos to kidnap. Going over there to get some snatch, and end up loosing your nuts, if you get kidnapped. Who wants to go first? :D

Sirenas and El Encanto might be a safer bet, even though it cost more. And don't forget, a lot of these girls want a tip afterwards.

How did Minnie learn how to speak english without an accent?

Don01
10-06-12, 12:24
I'm new to this, so I hope I'm not breaking norms by jumping right in and asking a direct question.

I have been to Siluetas about 5 times. I had some forgettable woman my first time; then Michelle with her fake blonde hair twice; Danielle who is aloof, but has a tight body; and Arlet, with huge, responsive nipples (small areolas).

Anyway, I've never ventured beyond Siluetas, but the tables / beds are restrictive, and it is hit or miss as to whether you can find better than a 7. So I'm asking the more experienced folks around here if there is a place that consistently has excellent options, even if it costs more. I mean, for 300 pesos, I can often get a 7 or 8, so for 1000, could I guarantee a 9? If so, where?

Xfactors
10-06-12, 19:10
I have been to Siluetas about 5 times.I'm wondering how you've been getting to Siluetas. Do you drive, take a cab, wondering how you get there.

Mortega
10-09-12, 07:56
Where are these clubs located, tangas and bikinis. How far are they from faustos. Can someone help with a map from faustos. ThanksClysdale I need your help.

Ss300
10-09-12, 22:31
I'm new to this, so I hope I'm not breaking norms by jumping right in and asking a direct question.

I have been to Siluetas about 5 times. I had some forgettable woman my first time; then Michelle with her fake blonde hair twice; Danielle who is aloof, but has a tight body; and Arlet, with huge, responsive nipples (small areolas).

Anyway, I've never ventured beyond Siluetas, but the tables / beds are restrictive, and it is hit or miss as to whether you can find better than a 7. So I'm asking the more experienced folks around here if there is a place that consistently has excellent options, even if it costs more. I mean, for 300 pesos, I can often get a 7 or 8, so for 1000, could I guarantee a 9? If so, where?Youll have a good chance by going to claude or chaude platinum or trying foxy Juarez. I've tried both and had some good experiences.

Clydesdale
10-10-12, 03:26
Clysdale I need your help.Walk down Ave Juarez to 16 Septiembre and follow the red lines to Tangas and Bikinis

Heidern
10-10-12, 10:10
These clubs are actually closed.

Clydesdale
10-10-12, 22:51
These clubs are actually closed.When did they close? I was just at Tangas Friday.

Mori2012
10-11-12, 01:56
To those who go there. Do any of you know know at what time the girls start getting there.

Don01
10-11-12, 02:11
Youll have a good chance by going to claude or chaude platinum or trying foxy Juarez. I've tried both and had some good experiences.Thanks for the response!

Mortega
10-11-12, 06:45
Tangas and bikinis are open. What do you really know? Have you been to juarez in the last year. Do you know whats really going on.

Mortega
10-11-12, 06:50
Again I saw your map. Where is faustos and how far are they from each other. From faustos how many blocks. In walking distance? Thanks

Heidern
10-11-12, 07:23
Tangas and bikinis are open. What do you really know? Have you been to juarez in the last year. Do you know whats really going on.I live in Juarez, and actually, I walked almost daily for those places, Bikinis never reopened, and Tangas has been closed for the last 2 weeks, actually I tried to get to Tangas yesterday and it was closed.

Heidern
10-11-12, 07:26
I guess these clubs are just opening weekends, but I haven't seen bikinis open in a while, even in weekends.

Clydesdale
10-11-12, 20:52
Again I saw your map. Where is faustos and how far are they from each other. From faustos how many blocks. In walking distance? ThanksFrom the plaza where Faustos is, just walk south on Ave Juarez to 16 Septiembre. It's the 4th street you come to. That's where the red line on my map starts. Look at Heidern's club mab below. When you open a link, click on the arrow in the box in the lower right corner and it will expand the map. Then you can zoom and pan to see the streets to get there.

I coreected the links and checked them before posting.

Faustos:

http://goo.gl/maps/8I9g4

Tangas:

http://goo.gl/maps/cpiaW

Salome:

http://goo.gl/maps/zVibM

Edoardo's:

http://goo.gl/maps/nTLPQ

Aristos:

http://goo.gl/maps/1JlRw

Joker LM:

http://goo.gl/maps/tdxX8

Joker GM:

http://goo.gl/maps/XEQLs

Amadeus:

http://goo.gl/maps/NiRde

Eden:

http://goo.gl/maps/QgE58

Erotic's:

http://goo.gl/maps/xHkMD

Don01
10-12-12, 04:57
Youll have a good chance by. trying foxy Juarez.I just had my first experience with Foxy Juarez, and I just have to say thanks. This experience was just completely different than going to a MP. I definitely won't be going back to Siluetas.

Coyote79
10-12-12, 13:37
I just had my first experience with Foxy Juarez, and I just have to say thanks. This experience was just completely different than going to a MP. I definitely won't be going back to Siluetas.Who'd you see? I've seen most the girls

Don01
10-12-12, 14:41
Who'd you see?Jaki. It felt very much like a date. She looked nothing like the MP girls. She was dressed attractively, but appropriately for public. Her haircut was very stylish. And, yes, if the best looking MP girl I'd seen were a 7, I'd say she was a 9; but because the interaction felt nothing like an MP experience, rather more like a date, I'd say she was more like an 8 on a scale that includes all the beautiful women I've known in my life.

Jaki was visibly nervous, funny, flirtatious. She was repeatedly complimentary of me and my looks. But she wasn't meek or submissive; she was confident deep-down. We took our time getting started, which felt really, really good. The anticipation added to the natural feeling. One light kiss, and one hand on her thigh and I was already erect. And when we did get started, it was quite intimate, yet extremely athletic. I was literally dripping sweat when we were done.

I'll definitely be going again soon.

Coyote79
10-13-12, 03:37
Jaki. It felt very much like a date. She looked nothing like the MP girls. She was dressed attractively, but appropriately for public. Her haircut was very stylish. And, yes, if the best looking MP girl I'd seen were a 7, I'd say she was a 9; but because the interaction felt nothing like an MP experience, rather more like a date, I'd say she was more like an 8 on a scale that includes all the beautiful women I've known in my life.

Jaki was visibly nervous, funny, flirtatious. She was repeatedly complimentary of me and my looks. But she wasn't meek or submissive; she was confident deep-down. We took our time getting started, which felt really, really good. The anticipation added to the natural feeling. One light kiss, and one hand on her thigh and I was already erect. And when we did get started, it was quite intimate, yet extremely athletic. I was literally dripping sweat when we were done.

I'll definitely be going again soon.Jaki would be a lot hotter if she didn't screw with her hair

Don01
10-13-12, 04:26
Jaki would be a lot hotter if she didn't screw with her hairThe highlights, or the cut?

Juariles
10-17-12, 08:12
Hey people!

I saw minnie at don felix on Friday, she was high as a kite we talked and she is working at the hotel across the street from sinaloa she is currently charging $200 pesos plus hotel fees. Also saw paty from the hotel right next to don felix I gave her 20 and had a lot of fun. Ill say she is a nice 7 and 8 for attitude! No rush played her part and everything. Ill try to go next week and see what else is available. I saw a lot of americans on Friday night at yankees, don felix and faustos. Who was there on Friday night? Let me know if you like to get together and party. I'm a local and I have my car on the juarez side if you want to go to the inner city joints.

Stang331
10-18-12, 03:47
Hey people!

I saw minnie at don felix on Friday, she was high as a kite we talked and she is working at the hotel across the street from sinaloa she is currently charging $200 pesos plus hotel fees. Also saw paty from the hotel right next to don felix I gave her 20 and had a lot of fun. Ill say she is a nice 7 and 8 for attitude! No rush played her part and everything. Ill try to go next week and see what else is available. I saw a lot of americans on Friday night at yankees, don felix and faustos. Who was there on Friday night? Let me know if you like to get together and party. I'm a local and I have my car on the juarez side if you want to go to the inner city joints.It sounds like minnie is always at this club don felix, when is she working at the hotel? Is don felix close to this hotel?

Clydesdale
10-18-12, 12:10
It sounds like minnie is always at this club don felix, when is she working at the hotel? Is don felix close to this hotel?Don Felix is about 3 blocks from the hotel on the same side of the street. It's on the east side of Ave Juarez, just across from the plaza where Faustos is (see Heidern's map). There's a hotel right next door that's 40-50 pesos for the hour. If you catch her in Don Felix she would probably go there with you.

Clydesdale
10-18-12, 12:27
Hey people!

I saw minnie at don felix on Friday, she was high as a kite we talked and she is working at the hotel across the street from sinaloa she is currently charging $200 pesos plus hotel fees. Also saw paty from the hotel right next to don felix I gave her 20 and had a lot of fun. Ill say she is a nice 7 and 8 for attitude! No rush played her part and everything. Ill try to go next week and see what else is available. I saw a lot of americans on Friday night at yankees, don felix and faustos. Who was there on Friday night? Let me know if you like to get together and party. I'm a local and I have my car on the juarez side if you want to go to the inner city joints.I wasn't there Friday, but usually stop in when I go. How long have you been mongering? Is this Paty the Diana1 of Montana and Las Vegas fame? (Paty was her real name) If that's her it would be fun to get with her again. She was so hot. Maybe we need to do a mongerpalooza in honor of Mugroso. Downtown is different but it has come back to life for mongering. Since you're a regular member you can't PM me, but maybe we could announce a meeting time for all interested parties. I haven't been to Rococo, Eden or Afrodites for a whule.

Clydesdale
10-18-12, 21:58
http://www.diario.com.mx/notas.php?f=2012/10/17&id=1073f36bd1daa966a5339f7a13c1834e

Heidern
10-18-12, 22:15
http://www.diario.com.mx/notas.php?f=2012/10/17&id=1073f36bd1daa966a5339f7a13c1834eIf you have an I'd you'll be safe I'd with photo, try to not be drunk while you walk on the streets, or probably they will be taking some money off,

Hey people!

I saw minnie at don felix on Friday, she was high as a kite we talked and she is working at the hotel across the street from sinaloa she is currently charging $200 pesos plus hotel fees. Also saw paty from the hotel right next to don felix I gave her 20 and had a lot of fun. Ill say she is a nice 7 and 8 for attitude! No rush played her part and everything. Ill try to go next week and see what else is available. I saw a lot of americans on Friday night at yankees, don felix and faustos. Who was there on Friday night? Let me know if you like to get together and party. I'm a local and I have my car on the juarez side if you want to go to the inner city joints.Probably I'd like to join, I'm local too

Juariles
10-20-12, 01:49
Hey guys,

I'll be in Jtown tonite! Ill be at yankees and don felix probably ill stop at faustos let me know if you want to join.

If you have an I'd you'll be safe I'd with photo, try to not be drunk while you walk on the streets, or probably they will be taking some money off,

Probably I'd like to join, I'm local too

Coyote79
10-20-12, 07:23
Hey people!

I saw minnie at don felix on Friday, she was high as a kite we talked and she is working at the hotel across the street.High how? Stoned, or on crack / crank?

Clydesdale
10-20-12, 21:16
I'll be at Don Felix around 6 with 1 or 2 other gringos.

Texaspony
10-21-12, 20:45
Hola,

I have not been to Jokers in a while, but usually stop at Amadeus. The quality was great, but lately seems to be declining. I still go due to the drink specials and no pressure to buy drinks or get dances like it used to be at Jokers. Any recent visits to Jokers from any of the board members?

Thanks,

TP

Texaspony
10-21-12, 20:47
Hola,

Has anyone visited the new Venus location? I am headed out to Juaritos the first or second week of November and will post on Venus. It was my favorite place followed by El Encanto. Need to make a stop soon.

Thanks,

TP

Coyote79
10-22-12, 20:42
Hola,

Has anyone visited the new Venus location? I am headed out to Juaritos the first or second week of November and will post on Venus. It was my favorite place followed by El Encanto. Need to make a stop soon.

Thanks,

TPYes the new Venus is about a half-mile from the old Venus in a residential area.

A while back somebody posted a map

Coyote79
10-22-12, 20:56
http://www.foxyjuarez.com/blog/

Kane (aka Katy) is really hot if you like them PYT.

But the girl charges for everything you can imagine. Expect to lose at least 2X to 3X what a MP would charge.

That's why I don't have any current plans to call her. . .greediness & skankiness always seem like first cousins to me.

Kimbrough
10-22-12, 21:12
Yes the new Venus is about a half-mile from the old Venus in a residential area.

A while back somebody posted a mapCiudad Juarez MP google map.

http://bit.ly/9kcMMN

Please, let me know if I need to update any MP's.

Swizzzle
10-23-12, 05:26
Yes the new Venus is about a half-mile from the old Venus in a residential area.

A while back somebody posted a mapI was at Venus maybe 4 months ago and it had moved across the street in the same block as the original one. Has it moved again?

Corona112
10-23-12, 07:00
Hey guys I'm new here

And I need the help of the vetranos here. I'm heading to el paso to visit familia and planning a guys night to Juarez.

I just found out that one of my boys that just turned 21 still hasnt gotten his cherry popped. I want to take him some where that they will take good care of him and not break the bank.

Any suggestion on where to get my bro hooked up and have a good time.

Big Sugar 2011
10-24-12, 00:23
You have to pay a big premium for Foxy. Illeana used to work off of PM before see worked with Rigo at Foxy. I saw her off of PM for 900 pesos for three hours, with Rigo at Foxy it was 1800 pesos for the same time. I wonder if it makes more sense to go to the girls directly. For example Rigo gets all his girls from the titty bars and then takes his cut (now Rigo does line up the clients for the girls) , but if we go with enough guys and talk to the girls directly maybe we can cut out the middle man if we can tell the girl we will give her constant business. Hell even if it is one night only for the girl it will still be cheaper for us and better for the girl to cut out the middle man. Going to Juarez Saturday, anyone want to tag along?

My Freedom
10-25-12, 02:03
This has happened to me before, and it happened again Tuesday afternoon. I was walking south on Francisco Villa Street when I heard a voice say,"Did you drop this?" Turning around, and continuing to walk swiftly, an hombre of about 30-35 years old held out a "paper wrap" about the size of a baseball. I told him firmly,"No," then he said this paper wrap "has money in it." I kept walking and he went away.

In the past, other hombres have said for the two of us to go somewhere and "split the money." The rest of this story is pretty obvious. Just be careful. Anything goes in Juarez.

Anybody else been hit with this scam? After I walked away, found a nice SW on Mina Street.

Juariles
10-25-12, 05:18
You have to pay a big premium for Foxy. Illeana used to work off of PM before see worked with Rigo at Foxy. I saw her off of PM for 900 pesos for three hours, with Rigo at Foxy it was 1800 pesos for the same time. I wonder if it makes more sense to go to the girls directly. For example Rigo gets all his girls from the titty bars and then takes his cut (now Rigo does line up the clients for the girls) , but if we go with enough guys and talk to the girls directly maybe we can cut out the middle man if we can tell the girl we will give her constant business. Hell even if it is one night only for the girl it will still be cheaper for us and better for the girl to cut out the middle man. Going to Juarez Saturday, anyone want to tag along?Thats what I do at faustos. Talk directly with the girl and tell her what you want. Let me break it down. Usually drinks at faustos for customers are like $2. 50 if a girl gets with you and asks you to buy them a drink it costs you like $7 a double costs you around $12. Now if you decide to take the girl out of the joint you will have to pay the joints fee plus the girl. Just talk to them let them know what do you want and how to do it. Youll be saving the drinks, the joints fee. I usually spent $20 on the girl and $5 on the hotel and I get date like quality. Ill be there on Friday around 11.

Big Sugar 2011
10-25-12, 18:17
Faustos? Is that near Eduardos? I know some cousins from Eduardos. I am suppose to pick one of them up for an all nighter (I was going to stay at a motel near Missiones. It has a nice jacuzi). I think that if I went with more guys we could get more bang for our buck (maybe go to motel with 2-3 girls for the cost of 2). She is happy with 900 pesos from 8 pm to 7 am (maybe we can do 3 girls same time for 1800 or 2000 pesos).

Thats what I do at faustos. Talk directly with the girl and tell her what you want. Let me break it down. Usually drinks at faustos for customers are like $2. 50 if a girl gets with you and asks you to buy them a drink it costs you like $7 a double costs you around $12. Now if you decide to take the girl out of the joint you will have to pay the joints fee plus the girl. Just talk to them let them know what do you want and how to do it. Youll be saving the drinks, the joints fee. I usually spent $20 on the girl and $5 on the hotel and I get date like quality. Ill be there on Friday around 11.

Coyote79
10-27-12, 05:10
Cleopatria's had two ladies working. They weren't bad, but I wanted something smaller.

Felina's had it regular 5-6 ladies. I've been with most of 'them, and they weren't doing it for me.

Silueta's had about six ladies working. They weren't attractive at all.

I skipped Genesis because it closes early.

Impala had four ladies working. I chose Azul, and had an okay time.

Clydesdale
10-27-12, 16:03
Impala had four ladies working. I chose Azul, and had an okay time.Is Impala a MP or are you talking about Hotel Impala?

Coyote79
10-27-12, 16:13
Is Impala a MP or are you talking about Hotel Impala?My bad-not the Impala. I went to the Imperio MP

Exoticspirit
10-30-12, 03:47
I'll be going down for a quick trip about 4 hours away from the border in December. So what's the concensus. It Cuidad Juarez just too dangerous these days? Are the girls down there worth the 8 hours of return transit time back to my hotel base?

Tiny 12
10-30-12, 04:13
Are the girls down there worth the 8 hours of return transit time back to my hotel base?No. I live about 4 hours away and won't make the trip. I don't know where you live but add a couple of hours and you could probably fly to Costa Rica. Or Houston -- Houston beats the hell out of Juarez. While I haven't been to Juarez since it became the murder capital of the world, it wasn't anything to get excited about before that. The women in the massage places weren't that attractive and GFE is hard to come by. The women in the affordable bars weren't hot either. In maybe 10 trips I can think of only one truly attractive woman I porked. And she did a runner after a few hours, for what was supposed to be a TLN, the first time I saw her. The second time I did her at the club and again she shortchanged me on time. Juarez is worth it if you're in El Paso anyway, otherwise I'd give it a pass.

Coyote79
10-30-12, 04:14
I'll be going down for a quick trip about 4 hours away from the border in December. So what's the concensus. It Cuidad Juarez just too dangerous these days? Are the girls down there worth the 8 hours of return transit time back to my hotel base?IMHO, CJ is not too dangerous. But it's not easy to find a young thin girl.

Cienega32
10-30-12, 08:23
Maybe we need to do a mongerpalooza in honor of Mugroso.In honor of? Did something happen to Mugroso?

Did he move to the Philippines?

Exoticspirit
10-30-12, 13:11
No. I live about 4 hours away and won't make the trip. I don't know where you live but add a couple of hours and you could probably fly to Costa Rica. Or Houston -- Houston beats the hell out of Juarez. While I haven't been to Juarez since it became the murder capital of the world, it wasn't anything to get excited about before that. The women in the massage places weren't that attractive and GFE is hard to come by. The women in the affordable bars weren't hot either. In maybe 10 trips I can think of only one truly attractive woman I porked. And she did a runner after a few hours, for what was supposed to be a TLN, the first time I saw her. The second time I did her at the club and again she shortchanged me on time. Juarez is worth it if you're in El Paso anyway, otherwise I'd give it a pass.How does Juarez compare to Tijuana? I've been to Tijuana for an afternoon and found that place to be okay and had no problems finding a quality girl.

Stang331
10-30-12, 15:34
Didn't find minnie, went by the hotel across from sinaloa club, and don felix. I did go to sans souci (casa colorada) it has improved had about 10 women 3 were decent ended up screwing my regular Alexis who hangs out on the corner in front of the old Iguana club which is in between the gymnasium and sans souci. Also faustos entrance is now on the side facing that little plaza and is now upstairs the women were not up to par for that place on previous Saturday nights I have been there.

Clydesdale
10-30-12, 21:19
In honor of? Did something happen to Mugroso?No, just that he started them and we don't hear much from him anymore.

Tiny 12
10-31-12, 04:46
How does Juarez compare to Tijuana? I've been to Tijuana for an afternoon and found that place to be okay and had no problems finding a quality girl.I've never been to Tijuana but from what I've read it's head and shoulders above Juarez. Looking over your posting history, at places we're both familiar with, I'd rate San Jose, Costa Rica an 8, Havana a 5, and Juarez a 3. If you're happy going for just an afternoon and are happy if you don't find a stunner, you should be just fine in Juarez. I'd question the wisdom of an 8 hour round trip though. Self gratification sounds like a better option.

Exoticspirit
11-01-12, 03:17
I've never been to Tijuana but from what I've read it's head and shoulders above Juarez. Looking over your posting history, at places we're both familiar with, I'd rate San Jose, Costa Rica an 8, Havana a 5, and Juarez a 3. If you're happy going for just an afternoon and are happy if you don't find a stunner, you should be just fine in Juarez. I'd question the wisdom of an 8 hour round trip though. Self gratification sounds like a better option.IN terms of quality of the girls, I thought Havana was pretty decent, very close to that of San Jose. In Tijuana, most of the girls I saw during an afternoon at Adelita's bar were pretty good. Even some of the street girls were okay too although many others were a few steps down from the bar girls. So that's why I wonder how Juarez would compare to this.

And no, I'm thinking the 8 hours plus would not be worth it.

Coyote79
11-01-12, 10:18
IN terms of quality of the girls, I thought Havana was pretty decent, very close to that of San Jose.Mr. Tiny & Mr. Exoticspirit:
I'm a little confused. .
? Havana? ? As in Havana, Cuba? Doesn't Castro jail mongers there?
And even if he doesn't, doesn't Obama jail Americans who travel there?

Exoticspirit
11-01-12, 12:42
Mr. Tiny & Mr. Exoticspirit:

I'm a little confused. .

And even if he doesn't, doesn't Obama jail Americans who travel there?Yes this would be Havana and I'm Canadian so I can travel to Cuba as many times as I wish. Americans do travel there too either by special permission or via Canada or other Caribbean countries. Mongers are not jailed but the Cuban police might hassle local girls caught with tourists in public. That's why there are systems there now to reduce that possibility. Girls meet you in clubs, cabs directly to casas, etc.

TruckerHead
11-02-12, 00:00
Looks like http://www.foxyjuarez.com Is a scout site for PM girls he got me on Flakita a bleach blond with no babies and fair skin I don't know what Mugoro site look liked but I think foxyjuarez is going to be a paid site like mugroso site.

Also Matadero http://matadorfronterizo.com/juarez/ Is where all the foxy juarez girls where

Coyote79
11-02-12, 03:32
Also Matadero.

http://matadorfronterizo.com/juarez/

Is where all the foxy juarez girls whereFoxyJuarez is good for guys who are in J-town with money to burn & just need a hottie in their motel room.

BTW none of girls look much like their pic. The pics are real but they're blurred-out too much.

But all the girls I've seen have nice tight bodies.

Ss300
11-02-12, 04:17
I just had my first experience with Foxy Juarez, and I just have to say thanks. This experience was just completely different than going to a MP. I definitely won't be going back to Siluetas.I'm really glad you had a good experience. I haven't tried jaki but I've heard she is quite a stunner. My friend and I went to jokers club and took some girls for a pounding. I must warn. It gets very expensive and sometimes you have to wait until 2 a. M. For the to be out. As far as quality, best bodies I've seen. Attitude? Very good in my part, we took our time. These girls will only go to bugambilias hotel and most if not all will cost you 2000 pesos for an hour after they leave from jokers or 2600 (2000 for the girl+600 for house charges). It was very expensive but the girl I pounded was very clean, very nice fake boobs and tight body. If you have the money, stop by. It is pretty safe, I didn't have any problems and the girls are more then willing.

Tiny 12
11-02-12, 10:35
Mr. Tiny & Mr. Exoticspirit:

I'm a little confused. .

And even if he doesn't, doesn't Obama jail Americans who travel there?Coyote, That's why I'd rate it a "5". It's a pain in the ass. The hotels won't let you bring back girls. So your other option is private houses, and some of their owners won't let you bring back girls. If by some chance Cuban immigration were to stamp your passport, even though you asked them not to, then you'll need to lose yours and get it replaced before USA immigration sees it. That's not saying that ever happened to me, or that I ever visited Cuba. I admit nothing. The thing is though, that you've got an economy where $20 a month is a good wage and the women were raised to be communist atheists (instead of good Catholics like many Latinas) so there is opportunity. I believe there is a higher percentage of sl*ts in Cuba than any country I may or may not have visited, except New Jersey.

As far as the probability of being hassled or jailed by the police, or just overall safety, I'd take Cuba over Mexico any day. You might get asked what you're doing perv'ing around a University looking for women or taking photos of secret military installations (both of which may or may not have happened to me) but you're not going to get jailed for no good reason unless you're a political activist. And as you know there are gringos in jail in Juarez for no good reason.

Coyote79
11-02-12, 17:44
Coyote, That's why I'd rate it a "5". It's a pain in the ass. The hotels won't let you bring back girls. So your other option is private houses, and some of their owners won't let you bring back girls. If by some chance Cuban immigration were to stamp your passport, even though you asked them not to, then you'll need to lose yours and get it replaced before USA immigration sees it. That's not saying that ever happened to me, or that I ever visited Cuba. I admit nothing. The thing is though, that you've got an economy where $20 a month is a good wage and the women were raised to be communist atheists (instead of good Catholics like many Latinas) so there is opportunity. I believe there is a higher percentage of sl*ts in Cuba than any country I may or may not have visited, except New Jersey.you're funny dude

Jascano
11-03-12, 06:10
Hello.

I am tempted to pay a visit to the Joker clubs. I got a reommendation from a friend that this two are good places for high quality girls in Juarez. I am into petite girls.

Do you know where these two places are located and which one do you recommend the most?

Thanks and I would appciate your input.

Don01
11-03-12, 13:17
"Escorts of Mexico" has a photo directory of independent escorts in Juarez, along with a phone number or email address for each one. I've emailed and called (from a USA phone) the few who look good, but never received a response. Is there a directory of escorts somewhere? If not, could we make one? I have one name and number that I'll ask permission to post here so that we can get started.

Don01
11-04-12, 02:02
I met Amber at Silouetas. She is pretty good looking, probably 7. 5 face. 6.5 body, B cup.

She was very athletic and sensual in bed. I had a very very good time. I met her when I was going fairly regularly to Silouetas. She said it was her first time there, and I believe it because I was going regularly enough to know all the girls. She approached me after our showers to say that she was going independent, and wouldn't be back. Who knows what actually happened with that. Also, honestly she was such a good lay that when she approached me about independent work, I realized that perhaps she had been "trying out" for the position. Nobody could do it with such intensity all day, every day, after all.

She said she does not kiss, and said she charges $100 per hour of $500 for the entire night. I said that I knew a few very attractive, very good, escorts who charged 800 pesos per hour, and would kiss. She said, ok, she would kiss, and would charge $80. I left it alone for a couple weeks. I texted her today and she said that she would charge 800 pesos an hour. I haven't mentioned an all-nighter again since I think even $250 (half her asking price) would be steep since I know of US escorts who will give an all-nighter for $400.

Anyway, she said I could share her number here.

Amber. 656-241-9387.

This brings up another issue. Just about everyone says they charge 800 pesos an hour. Given that I don't just want an escort's time, but her skill, I don't barter. I would much rather have a happy date for 800 than a begrudging one for 500. Anyway, the talent level varies so drastically, that shouldn't the cost vary as well? Also, how much have folks here gotten an all-nighter for?

Thanks

Heidern
11-04-12, 02:04
Hello.

I am tempted to pay a visit to the Joker clubs. I got a reommendation from a friend that this two are good places for high quality girls in Juarez. I am into petite girls.

Do you know where these two places are located and which one do you recommend the most?

Thanks and I would appciate your input.Http://goo.gl/maps/XEQLs

Thats Joker Gomez Morin which I've heard is the best,

This is the joker Lopez Mateos, I was there once and there were many hot chicks, and they have an offer of 6 beers for 200 pesos or something like that, considering the prices, is a good offer

Cienega32
11-04-12, 05:36
No, just that he started them and we don't hear much from him anymore.Ah, gotcha! Thanks.

Coyote79
11-04-12, 10:02
I met Amber at Silouetas. She is pretty good looking, probably 7. 5 face. 6.5 body, B cup.

She was very athletic and sensual in bed. I had a very very good time. I met her when I was going fairly regularly to Silouetas. She said it was her first time there, and I believe it because I was going regularly enough to know all the girls. She approached me after our showers to say that she was going independent, and wouldn't be back. Who knows what actually happened with that. Also, honestly she was such a good lay that when she approached me about independent work, I realized that perhaps she had been "trying out" for the position. Nobody could do it with such intensity all day, every day, after all.

She said she does not kiss, and said she charges $100 per hour of $500 for the entire night. I said that I knew a few very attractive, very good, escorts who charged 800 pesos per hour, and would kiss. She said, ok, she would kiss, and would charge $80. I left it alone for a couple weeks. I texted her today and she said that she would charge 800 pesos an hour. I haven't mentioned an all-nighter again since I think even $250 (half her asking price) would be steep since I know of US escorts who will give an all-nighter for $400.

Amber. 656-241-9387.

This brings up another issue. Just about everyone says they charge 800 pesos an hour. Given that I don't just want an escort's time, but her skill, I don't barter. I would much rather have a happy date for 800 than a begrudging one for 500. Anyway, the talent level varies so drastically, that shouldn't the cost vary as well? Also, how much have folks here gotten an all-nighter for?

ThanksYeah dude it's funny-I also started a relationship with a girl I met at Siluetas.

I saw her for two years privately until she left me six months ago.

But anyway--back to you--Am I missing something? You spend all this money on an average looking girl who doesn't kiss? Huh?

I spent a lot on my girl, but she was my fantasy.

Carl1967
11-05-12, 00:33
Looks like.

http://www.foxyjuarez.com

Is a scout site for PM girls he got me on Flakita a bleach blond with no babies and fair skin I don't know what Mugoro site look liked but I think foxyjuarez is going to be a paid site like mugroso site.

Also Matadero.

http://matadorfronterizo.com/juarez/

Is where all the foxy juarez girls whereWell I tried to set something up with this blonde "Flakita" named "Monica" whose scouting report and video I saw in foxy juarez. Unfortunately despite confirming time and availability I waited 3 hours at Bugambilias and she was a no show. If only they would have been upfront I would have been able to find an alternative but every half they would text that she was on her way. So Truckerhead how was she?

Mortega
11-05-12, 03:23
I never pay more then 225 for all nite. Some girls will go for 120 and others will go for more. It all depends on the quality and service she provides for that prce.

You can bargain but ask their price first and bargain down. Also some will stay for only a limited time so make sure they will stay till your time.

Palamides
11-05-12, 07:59
Thanks dude appreciate the vote of confidence.

Felinas had it's four regular chicas, including Jennifer.

They didn't look bad, but IMHO service from the hot girls there is lacking.

Siluetas had one girl working. One. I passed.

Genesis had about four girls working.

I can confirm Palamides' report; they do have better chica selection than in the past.

I chose Vanessa, a 24 yo skinny girl who wasn't bad at all.

Genesis is family run.

The two brother are very cool.

The security guard is alright.

The fat sister & the old man are total jerks.

Mortega
11-05-12, 19:07
Like to find some new places with girls that will go all nite. Any suggestions. Hot chicks that are reasonably priced.

TruckerHead
11-06-12, 04:22
What phone number did you call?

If you called foxy ist not their girl, it was a another PM outcall agency, foxy posts the number of the agency.

She was great tall skinny supermodel bony ass, nice 19 yo face NO KIDS / KID Damage and very fresh meat, she told me she was only 3 days working there, so she may be gone forever as there is a lot of turnaround in the prostitution business.

Can you get in and see the foxy videos? For my date flakita took 45 min to get to bugambilias, my rule for outcalls to motels is 70 minutes after that I bolt.

You should have called repeatedly.

I'm kind of getting spoiled as I have only seen those young no baby girls.

Well I tried to set something up with this blonde "Flakita" named "Monica" whose scouting report and video I saw in foxy juarez. Unfortunately despite confirming time and availability I waited 3 hours at Bugambilias and she was a no show. If only they would have been upfront I would have been able to find an alternative but every half they would text that she was on her way. So Truckerhead how was she?

Big Sugar 2011
11-06-12, 18:43
If you can see girls at Silouetas for 300-400 pesos why would she think she can charge $100 for an hour? That does not make any sense to me. It is like me going to Walmart to by a shirt. In Walmart they sell it for $10 but an employee tells me that if I buy it in the back of Walmart from him on the side he will sell it to me for $30.

FYI had a good time with a girl from Madonas (a titty bar off Ramon). She is 18. Unfortunately she had a kid at 15. While her body was tight (flat stomach nice butt perky chest). She was not as tight inside as most 18 year olds. Cost $100 for 7 hours for girl pLus the hotel was $55. The hotel was expensice but nice. Near Missiones with a great Hottub.

I would enjoy a partner. I think we can get economies of scale if we pool are buying power.

Amber. 656-241-9387.

Thanks

Carl1967
11-06-12, 19:14
What phone number did you call?

If you called foxy ist not their girl, it was a another PM outcall agency, foxy posts the number of the agency.

She was great tall skinny supermodel bony ass, nice 19 yo face NO KIDS / KID Damage and very fresh meat, she told me she was only 3 days working there, so she may be gone forever as there is a lot of turnaround in the prostitution business.

Can you get in and see the foxy videos? For my date flakita took 45 min to get to bugambilias, my rule for outcalls to motels is 70 minutes after that I bolt.

You should have called repeatedly.

I'm kind of getting spoiled as I have only seen those young no baby girls.Thanks TruckerHead, I did call quite a few times but they were not picking up; however, they would call me or text me periodically saying that they were on the way. I'll try one last time later this week but I'll be sure to have a back-up plan lined up. Indeed the number for the PM agency was 6561940543 as mentioned on the foxy juarez site where I did see her video. Any other recommended young hot chicas?

Coyote79
11-06-12, 21:07
Well I tried to set something up with this blonde "Flakita" named "Monica" whose scouting report and video I saw in foxy juarez. Unfortunately despite confirming time and availability I waited 3 hours at Bugambilias and she was a no show. If only they would have been upfront I would have been able to find an alternative but every half they would text that she was on her way. So Truckerhead how was she?? Monica? I don't see her on their website. Rigo has been on-time for me. But sometimes the ladies flake.

Carl1967
11-07-12, 00:17
? Monica? I don't see her on their website. Rigo has been on-time for me. But sometimes the ladies flake.She is not from the foxy juarez website. In fact she has an ad in the PM under Nahomi. However, Rigo from foxy juarez had put up a bunch of videos on his site and the one that caught my eye was this one of a "Flaquita" and her contact information and a brief review are also provided for members. Hope that clears up the confusion. Cheers!

TruckerHead
11-07-12, 00:35
Thats the point FoxyJuarez girls are not rigos girls he is scouting PM girls, His girls are on the matadero site.

Don01
11-08-12, 18:24
Am I missing something? You spend all this money on an average looking girl who doesn't kiss? Huh?Yes, you are missing something. I didn't spend all this money on an average looking girl who doesn't kiss. I spent 300 pesos on an average looking girl who doesn't kiss, but who is great in bed, including sucking. She wants more to visit you at a hotel / motel, and who offers to kiss, etc. For the same rate as a Foxy Juarez girl. I put her on here in the hopes that we could come up with a list of girls so we aren't beholden to one or two sources for girls. When that happens, we should be able to get below 800 pesos, including driving down Foxy's rates.

Don01
11-08-12, 18:26
I never pay more then 225 for all nite. Some girls will go for 120 and others will go for more. It all depends on the quality and service she provides for that prce.

You can bargain but ask their price first and bargain down. Also some will stay for only a limited time so make sure they will stay till your time.Thanks! And you get really hot chicks for that price?

Don01
11-08-12, 18:37
If you can see girls at Silouetas for 300-400 pesos why would she think she can charge $100 for an hour? That does not make any sense to me. It is like me going to Walmart to by a shirt. In Walmart they sell it for $10 but an employee tells me that if I buy it in the back of Walmart from him on the side he will sell it to me for $30.I think the analogy breaks down because you're not buying a product, but a service. And that service is very different if it happens at the parlor, versus in your own room. Also, I get the impression that being independent is a goal of a lot of these girls, but getting there is difficult. What they need is a staging area, or a launching pad. The MP is that place. They work for 300 pesos an hour for a couple weeks, and if they can get a couple regulars from that, they can go off on their own, and get started.

FYI had a good time with a girl from Madonas (a titty bar off Ramon). She is 18. Unfortunately she had a kid at 15. While her body was tight (flat stomach nice butt perky chest). She was not as tight inside as most 18 year olds. Cost $100 for 7 hours for girl pLus the hotel was $55. The hotel was expensice but nice. Near Missiones with a great Hottub.You've got some real skill at this. I can't find anyone who would give me 7 hours for $100. Did you get a name or a phone number?

I would enjoy a partner. I think we can get economies of scale if we pool are buying power.I agree, though I still feel strange picking up chicks with another guy. Why not create a list of independents, along with pictures and prices, on this site?

Big Sugar 2011
11-09-12, 22:35
Most girls are happy with $100 for a days (or nights) work. Keep in mind the average factory job pays $70 a week. So $100 for a nights work is still good. I am not sure a website / call list is a good idea. The key is to become friends. For example I know her sister and cousin. Tonight I am meeting them at the pronaf. Once you get in the circle and have trust it is an easier sell (plus they start competeing over your time. Well money I should say).

I agree that it would be weird going to same room. But I am sure we can get seperate rooms next to each other. Plus the jacuzzi rooms are big. The key is to be able to say if you keep us happy there is a steady 100-200 per month. That makes them happy in my mind.

I think the analogy breaks down because you're not buying a product, but a service. And that service is very different if it happens at the parlor, versus in your own room. Also, I get the impression that being independent is a goal of a lot of these girls, but getting there is difficult. What they need is a staging area, or a launching pad. The MP is that place. They work for 300 pesos an hour for a couple weeks, and if they can get a couple regulars from that, they can go off on their own, and get started.

You've got some real skill at this. I can't find anyone who would give me 7 hours for $100. Did you get a name or a phone number?

I agree, though I still feel strange picking up chicks with another guy. Why not create a list of independents, along with pictures and prices, on this site?

Don01
11-10-12, 15:45
The key is to be able to say if you keep us happy there is a steady 100-200 per month.If we are talking a 9 or 10, I could do one night per week for $100 each night.

Do you live in El Paso or Juarez? I don't feel safe going to Juarez with another guy who I don't know, but $100 for a night is hard to pass up. Do you want to meet here in El Paso, so we can get a sense of each other? Could you send me a private message?

Clydesdale
11-10-12, 21:54
(I was going to stay at a motel near Missiones. It has a nice jacuzi).I'm not familiar with that one. Where is it and what's the name? Usually for a jacuzzi I go to Caribe near the airport, but I would like to find something closer to Centro.

Ss300
11-11-12, 02:50
Guys,

Has any one tried Karen from Foxy? If so how was your experience? Services provided ect. I'm thinking on her for my next trip to Juarez. Also, if any one else has tried Jokers, let us know. Those girls are pretty hot.

Clydesdale
11-11-12, 02:51
I ran across this place that looks like a good place for a party. It even has a dance pole.

http://motellacupula.mx/habitacion_master_vip_juarez_chihuahua.php

Bbond
11-11-12, 03:10
I ran across this place that looks like a good place for a party. It even has a dance pole.

http://motellacupula.mx/habitacion_master_vip_juarez_chihuahua.phpHolt chit. Why wasn't this available when Juarez was my stomping ground. 650 pesos for the jacuzzi suite, damn nice looking place.

Clydesdale
11-11-12, 04:32
Holt chit. Why wasn't this available when Juarez was my stomping ground. 650 pesos for the jacuzzi suite, damn nice looking place.Hotel Caribe has been around for years. 380 pesos for a jacuzzi room for 8 hours, decent stereo and porn, but not not as nice as that place looks.

Big Sugar 2011
11-11-12, 20:46
this is the one i like. it looks like they have 3 rooms from the website. although i have only seen the 2 (jacuzzi and regular). the jacuzzi is 650 but i have never seen the pole or the two tvs. the regular room is nice too. its like 400 or 450. its a little tricky to find. its easy to pass and if you pass it you have to back track a lot. but its my favorite place. i used to use the cheaper ones off sept 16 or gomez. but this one is nicer. worth the extra cash. hot water doesn't run out. the tv has good cable (even movie channels). after i go on a date or am i lucky to pick up a girl at the clubs i usually take them here. i have never seen the master jaccuzi room (i have not even been offered that). but it is not the usual jacuzzi room. i am starting to think that the best way to get girls is direct contact away from the mps. i have had success at titty bars. i am going to try pronaf. but it will be a little trcky. mp girls and titty bar girls you know they are ok with the cash for play offer but i think it will be trickier to find girls willing to play at regular clubs. although most mp girls like the pronaf or bandeliros (speeling?) off of zaragosa and technology.

wish me luck lol. i am not sure if i will be successful but the hunt will be more fun than the guaranteed mp experince (plus cheapier since its direct contact. no middle men)

i ran across this place that looks like a good place for a party. it even has a dance pole.

http://motellacupula.mx/habitacion_master_vip_juarez_chihuahua.php

Xfactors
11-13-12, 08:54
"ExtenZe" another bullshit male enhancement product. :rolleyes: Jimmy Johnson advertises this product on TV. LOL. :D Guess that fucker will do anything for money.

On a side note, this is the product LaShawn Merritt took that knocked him out of competition for a couple of years. Yep, he felt pretty stupid for taking it. Track fans here will know who LaShawn Merritt is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lCku52Y_YE

"ExtenZe Class Action Lawsuit Settlement"

http://www.topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/855-extenze-class-action-lawsuit-settlement-

http://www.extenze.net/

http://www.usatf.org/Athlete-Bios/LaShawn-Merritt.aspx

Xfactors
11-13-12, 09:42
On a side note, this is a photo of that babe General David Petraeus was banging on the side. Can't say I blame him. This babe is hot.

Coyote79
11-13-12, 19:54
On a side note, this is a photo of that babe General David Petraeus was banging on the side. Can't say I blame him. This babe is hot.What's the point of having a good job if you can't bang a hottie?

Coyote79
11-13-12, 19:59
Yes, you are missing something. I didn't spend all this money on an average looking girl who doesn't kiss. I spent 300 pesos on an average looking girl who doesn't kiss, but who is great in bed, including sucking. She wants more to visit you at a hotel / motel, and who offers to kiss, etc. For the same rate as a Foxy Juarez girl. I put her on here in the hopes that we could come up with a list of girls so we aren't beholden to one or two sources for girls. When that happens, we should be able to get below 800 pesos, including driving down Foxy's rates.Hey bro whatever works for you. I'm just saying I'm only shelling out if she's my fantasy.

BTW, FYI Jackson might get pissed about you posting phone numbers.

TruckerHead
11-13-12, 23:51
Hollywood bar in Anapra has reopened I saw an ad on PM newspaper, it said they would have the best girls from all the other bars in Juarez, Hollywood bar in Anapra is easily reached via the Santa Teresa port of entry you can easily find in on google earth it has a pool bar with a for sale sign a from a couple of years ago its on the main drag.

I met some really interesting girls there, I also saw a couple of guys doing blow before it colsed, but its fine now since the sinaloa cartes has total control of Juarez and won the war, so no more mass shootings.

Knowledge
11-14-12, 01:02
She looks damn good for 40 years old.

On a side note, this is a photo of that babe General David Petraeus was banging on the side. Can't say I blame him. This babe is hot.

Don01
11-14-12, 02:13
Hey bro whatever works for you. I'm just saying I'm only shelling out if she's my fantasy.

BTW, FYI Jackson might get pissed about you posting phone numbers.Who is Jackson and why would he be pissed about posting phone numbers?

Xfactors
11-14-12, 09:09
Who is Jackson and why would he be pissed about posting phone numbers?Jackson is the guy who started this forum. He's also one of the guys who moderates this forum. He lives in Buenos Aires, Argentina. (I think he lives there, because he feels that's the best place for P4P action. :D) He doesn't want members here posting phone numbers of babes, because he doesn't know if the phone number is accurate, and he doesn't have time to check it out. For all he knows, a member could be posting a phone number of an ex-girlfriend he's mad at, in hopes she'll get a bunch of harassing phone calls.

Diablito208
11-15-12, 19:26
I'm a trucker who just got here. Anyone know if someone take truckers over the border like in laredo. If not I need a ride with a trusty person. I speak spanish too.

BigMrJ
11-16-12, 04:41
Anything good near la avenida juarez? I refuse to travel any further from there since I feel it's safer. I've been to the old eduardos, salomes, and tangas. The first and the latter are the places I frequent the most (used to with eduardos, anyway) I really don't know why yet I quite enjoy the raunchiness of tangas for some apparent reason. Any similair places near by? Maybe at a stone toss or walking distance away. I'm normally on foot. Also, am I paying the cabie too much (250 pesos) to be driving me around to see what I can score? I keep frequenting his services since he normally just stays with me until I'm done.

Clydesdale
11-16-12, 09:54
I'm a trucker who just got here. Anyone know if someone take truckers over the border like in laredo. If not I need a ride with a trusty person. I speak spanish too.Hope this isn't too late. If you walk across the downtown bridge the first corner after the bridge (not at the bridge) are plenty of taxi drivers. A fat guy named Jose is trustworthy. They all want to take you to Pink Ladies, but if you've read the forum you may have other places in mind.

Xfactors
11-16-12, 15:03
"Juárez mayor fires police officer for pulling over motorist"

http://www.elpasotimes.com/juarez/ci_21998336/ju-225-rez-mayor-fires-police-officer-pulling

Heidern
11-16-12, 23:51
Anything good near la avenida juarez? I refuse to travel any further from there since I feel it's safer. I've been to the old eduardos, salomes, and tangas. The first and the latter are the places I frequent the most (used to with eduardos, anyway) I really don't know why yet I quite enjoy the raunchiness of tangas for some apparent reason. Any similair places near by? Maybe at a stone toss or walking distance away. I'm normally on foot. Also, am I paying the cabie too much (250 pesos) to be driving me around to see what I can score? I keep frequenting his services since he normally just stays with me until I'm done.If you have gone to Salome, you can go to Eduardos, it is like two blocks away, and there are many hot young girls.

Coyote79
11-17-12, 13:34

http://www.elpasotimes.com/juarez/ci_21998336/ju-225-rez-mayor-fires-police-officer-pullingWhat a great job it must be to be a J-town officer. .80 dlls a week, risk your life, and you get fired for doing your job!

Bbond
11-17-12, 15:55
.and you get fired for doing your job!Did you read the article? He was NOT doing his job. The policia have no authority to enforce traffic laws, as the mayor stated, that is the job of the transitos.

My Freedom
11-18-12, 01:42
BigMrJ, as for paying the taxi driver 250 pesos, it depends upon how much time he spends with you. I would say 100 pesos an hour is sufficiente, but that's just a guess. The Bombin Bar and Don Felix has freelancers in and out almost daily. The Hotel Condesa, just off Av. Juarez, has "ladies" in front, just waiting for customers. Walk a block over to Calle Mariscal, very close to one of the Eduardos, and there are gals working out of the Hotel Rio de Janerio.

OK, the Eduardos, just off Av. Juarez, (where the casa de cambio is) , and close to Calle Mariscal (close to the Hotel Rio de Janerio) , is that the first or second Eduardos? Is that the Eduardos you know? Where is the other Eduardos?

I walk downtown, no cabbie, and am a gringo. Do you feel "safe" inside Tangas, say, in the afternoon?

And, where is Salome? Never heard of it.

Cienega32
11-18-12, 03:16

http://www.elpasotimes.com/juarez/ci_21998336/ju-225-rez-mayor-fires-police-officer-pullingAND the dope does it in front of the Mayor! Good for him for firing him on the spot.

Heidern
11-18-12, 03:18
BigMrJ, as for paying the taxi driver 250 pesos, it depends upon how much time he spends with you. I would say 100 pesos an hour is sufficiente, but that's just a guess. The Bombin Bar and Don Felix has freelancers in and out almost daily. The Hotel Condesa, just off Av. Juarez, has "ladies" in front, just waiting for customers. Walk a block over to Calle Mariscal, very close to one of the Eduardos, and there are gals working out of the Hotel Rio de Janerio.

OK, the Eduardos, just off Av. Juarez, (where the casa de cambio is) , and close to Calle Mariscal (close to the Hotel Rio de Janerio) , is that the first or second Eduardos? Is that the Eduardos you know? Where is the other Eduardos?

I walk downtown, no cabbie, and am a gringo. Do you feel "safe" inside Tangas, say, in the afternoon?

And, where is Salome? Never heard of it.Now there is just one Eduardo's and is in Vicente Guerrero, like 3 o 4 blocks away of Aristos, Salome is near the Monumento.

Xfactors
11-19-12, 12:38
Yes, I know this thread is about prostitution in Juarez, but I thought some members here might find this article interesting. It's too bad the rest of the USA can't feel the same way about prostitution the way rural Navada does. IMO, a lot of marriages are nothing more than prostitution. Women marrying doctors and lawyers to get a secure financial future.

"Nev. Brothel owner rides to victory in county race"

http://news.yahoo.com/nev-brothel-owner-rides-victory-county-race-090749843.html

Clydesdale
11-21-12, 05:14
Hollywod was among several bars closed for serving minors.

http://diario.mx/Local/2012-11-20_eb7b6978/sanciona-gobernacion-a-12-negocios-por-violar-la-ley-de-alcoholes/

Heynowwassup
11-22-12, 02:30
Yes, this place exists, on 21 de Marzo, off of Lopez Mateos, the listing on the map is accurate. There's no sign outside, though, only large numbers on the building. Anyway, went in. This is your run of the mill Juarez MP, rooms are OK, nothing spectacular, each has its own shower and table. Chica-wise, well not much of a selection this day, in fact only 2 chicas to choose from, but went with "Perla", who is cute, really pleasant, young, says is 20, no baby damage, hot little body (looked great in that little skirt she was wearing) , perky B-cups, and IMO a great booty. A fun time was had. 300 pesos plus a little tip. Heynow recommends you give this place a shot.

AmanteDeLatina
11-22-12, 22:57
I know this is short notice but I thought I would give this a try. Tomorrow night I am going to be in El Paso. If you check my posting history you can see I have done lots of mongering in Tijuana, Mexicali, Nogales and Los Algodones. I have never been to Juarez. I would like to go for maybe 3 to 4hours. Due to the dangerous nature of Juarez I think it would probably not be advisable to go by myself since I am not familiar with the place. Does anyone want to tag along for a short trip that has been there before? If you ever want a Tijuana guide, let more know and I would be happy to help out.

Swizzzle
11-24-12, 05:18
Check out this article posted today.

http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/news/murder-rate-ciudad-juarez-drops-45-percent-2012/nTDkN/

Xfactors
11-25-12, 16:17
I went to Felinas last Wednesday, it was good, chick wasnt the best looking, had cute face, but she was kinda fatty, it was $300 pesos full service, not including anal (I'm local so I don't know if the price changes for that) , I think if you go at 12 pm you get better looking girls (I was there at 5-6pm)

Now about V Guerrero places, there are just strippers, the places are, Salome (which I really don't like) it is just a block away from Monumento, Edoardo's (not too many chicks but Zasha is gorgeous!) like two blocks away from Salome, and Aristos (which I personally like it because there are too many good looking girls especially in Sat) but not many members like it since prices sometimes go high (nothing compared with Joker where you really spend too much! But anyway the best girls are there) the girls I prefer are Natasha, Nena, Roxana, Nena is really nice, and if you know how to negociate you can get her just inviting her to the peda.Heidern, do drug gang members still hang out at Aristos? They've had some shootings there in the past.

For members here wanting to take a cab to Felinas, and Siluetas, and avoid paying the taxi commission at those places, a good strategy might be to tell the cabbie to take you to Aristos. You can easily walk to Siluetas, and Felinas, from Aristos. And Heirdon likes Aristos because of the good looking girls there. I don't know how safe Aristos is.

And it looks like Felinas, Siluetas, Marisol, and Loryed are still 300 pesos. :) I think Sirenas and El Encanto are now 400 pesos. :( I'm not sure what the price is these days are at Genesis.

I'm guessing price for cab from Stanton bridge to Aristos would be about $7 to $8 bucks. It might be $6, I just don't know.

Cab from Stanton bridge, to Villa Manport hotel across the street from Sirenas I think is about $6 bucks.

Xfactors
11-25-12, 16:49
If you have gone to Salome, you can go to Eduardos, it is like two blocks away, and there are many hot young girls.Okay, Heirdon seems to like Eduardos and Aristos because of the hot young girls there. Both of these clubs are on Ave. Guererro. He doesn't seem to like Salome, because of poor selection of girls at Salome. I don't know how safe these clubs are for gringos. Salome is also on Guererro, a couple of blocks away from Eduardos.

And I'm guessing they are only open at night.:( If they were open during the daytime, you could go to these clubs, get all worked up, then go get a release at Felinas, and Siluetas, or Genesis. Oh well, so much for that strategy. :(

My Freedom
11-25-12, 19:42
How safe is this bar for gringos in the mid to late afternoon? (I do understand Spanish)

Any other good bars, that are relatively safe, in this general area?

Heidern
11-25-12, 21:56
Heidern, do drug gang members still hang out at Aristos? They've had some shootings there in the past.

For members here wanting to take a cab to Felinas, and Siluetas, and avoid paying the taxi commission at those places, a good strategy might be to tell the cabbie to take you to Aristos. You can easily walk to Siluetas, and Felinas, from Aristos. And Heirdon likes Aristos because of the good looking girls there. I don't know how safe Aristos is.

And it looks like Felinas, Siluetas, Marisol, and Loryed are still 300 pesos. I think Sirenas and El Encanto are now 400 pesos. I'm not sure what the price is these days are at Genesis.

I'm guessing price for cab from Stanton bridge to Aristos would be about $7 to $8 bucks. It might be $6, I just don't know.

Cab from Stanton bridge, to Villa Manport hotel across the street from Sirenas I think is about $6 bucks.I have been in Aristos, and never had a problem, those shootings were many years ago and I really think it is safe now, remember you can also take a Ruta to get there, well at least if you know a little bit the place, and it will be just 6 pesos,

How good is Loryed, it is really close to me, how many girls do they have, and when do they open and close?

Clydesdale
11-26-12, 01:13
How safe is this bar for gringos in the mid to late afternoon? (I do understand Spanish)

Any other good bars, that are relatively safe, in this general area?I've been there several times lately with no problems. They used to open at 4 but now they're opening at 2. If Bikinis is open it's nearby but I've never been there. Salome is walking distance from Tangas for me, about 10 blocks.

Coyote79
11-26-12, 02:39
Like to find some new places with girls that will go all nite. Any suggestions. Hot chicks that are reasonably priced.Anyone know where I can find a small girl with a nice tight body?

I hit the MPs Cleopatria's / Luxxor / Felina's / Silueta's Thursday, and all I found were chunky soccer moms.

Kane at Foxy Juarez has a nice tight body, but the girl isn't very affectionate.

Clydesdale
11-26-12, 02:59
Anyone know where I can find a small girl with a nice tight body?

I hit the MPs Cleopatria's / Luxxor / Felina's / Silueta's Thursday, and all I found were chunky soccer moms.

Kane at Foxy Juarez has a nice tight body, but the girl isn't very affectionate.That depends on how much time and money you want to invest. At the strip clubs you can view the goods, then see if a girl will go out with you. I've had several dates with a girl from Tangas and she's treated me right. I usually give her 800-1000 for a 5 hour date, which includes going out, then 2 hours in a hotel. I've had girls in Salome and Aristos give me their numbers and tell me to call any time I want to go out. A couple of weeks ago in Jokers a couple of buddies got numbers from the girls and one has a date this week. Of course, doing it that way you have a high risk of being stood up, so have a back up plan. I don't like Pink Ladies much, but they do have some nice ladies once in a while.

Mojo Risn
11-28-12, 06:12
I went to Juarez sometime last week or two ago, not sure, anyways. First stop was casa colorado.

And it was dead, only two girls working, the place was a little pack. I was going to finish up my beer and leave. Then is girl came up to me and asked if I could buy her a drink, sure why not. We got to talking and she tells me that every Friday they have a lesbian show and it gets packed, that's why on Saturday it's dead. The girls that were supposed to work didn't. They had made there money on Friday. Got 2 dances from her 10 dollars each, they were alright. And she told me if I wanted more it would me 50 for ½ hour and 100 for one hour. I told her ok I'll be back and head it out, on my way to faustos there was 2 SW by the 410 bar one of them looked alright. When in to faustos nothing that good only the waitress and she told me that she uses to dance. Checked the hotels for anything that maybe good, but nothing.

Coyote79
11-28-12, 22:17
The highlights, or the cut?Pick 'them. The girl would be smokin' if her hair didn't look like a thrashed rainbow.

Illini333
11-29-12, 20:23
Ok going to be going to El Paso and really want to go to Juarez. I heard it is safer now and I should not have any problems. Any objections to this? Also, what are the best places to meet some regular girls in this city? I will be hitting up some puteras but what to hit up some regular clubs where I might be able to meet a girlfriend. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Papushko
11-30-12, 17:10
Anyone know where I can find a small girl with a nice tight body?

Kane at Foxy Juarez has a nice tight body, but the girl isn't very affectionate.Try Jaki from foxy juarez. She has a very nice tight little ass and nice boobs

Papushko
11-30-12, 17:29
Try Jaki from foxy juarez. She has a very nice tight little ass and nice boobsSorry, reading through the old posts I noticed you tried her before. Try Nelly at Jokers on Lopez Mateos, she is really petite and very tight. Not the cutest face, but she is really tight and petite. Go, grab a beer and ask for a lap dance and see if you like what you see.

Also, I just decided to try Chaude after some months, and there's this girl called Diana, she is SUPER SUPER HOT. Drive over and ask for her, I bet that as soon as you see her you'll be convinced

Papushko
11-30-12, 17:47
Went to Chaude Platinum just to see the quality of the ladies and there's this girl working by the name of Diana. She is in my opinion BY FAR the best girl any MP has right now, she is SUPER HOT, I mean Joker quality hot (Probably better than most girls in Joker) , amazing legs and ass, super flat and rock hard abs, curvy hips, super tiny waist and nice tits, she also has a very attractive face, not skanky at all. She is probably in her 30's but she is WAY hotter than any 20 year old on other MP's.

They charge the usual 600 pesos for the regular room. 800 for the jacuzzi. She asks for 300 pesos extra for CBJ, so I declined, but man does she do a great job! If you want to bang a stripper quality girl for 600 pesos I strongly suggest driving by and checking her out before some guy with money snatches her!

Coyote79
11-30-12, 18:10
Sorry, reading through the old posts I noticed you tried her before. Try Nelly at Jokers on Lopez Mateos, she is really petite and very tight. Not the cutest face, but she is really tight and petite. Go, grab a beer and ask for a lap dance and see if you like what you see.

Also, I just decided to try Chaude after some months, and there's this girl called Diana, she is SUPER SUPER HOT. Drive over and ask for her, I bet that as soon as you see her you'll be convincedThanks dude I'll check it out

Clydesdale
11-30-12, 19:31
Ok going to be going to El Paso and really want to go to Juarez. I heard it is safer now and I should not have any problems. Any objections to this? Also, what are the best places to meet some regular girls in this city? I will be hitting up some puteras but what to hit up some regular clubs where I might be able to meet a girlfriend. Any recommendations? Thanks!Try Chess, about 3 blocks from the bridge on the east side of Av Juarez. Tell the waiter you're looking for a girl and he might introduce you to some. Not too many people there until after 9. Also check out Sinaloa. If you're driving go to Bandoleros.

EPxSlanger
11-30-12, 23:07
Hi guys, I am new to the forums. I have been in El Paso for 10 years (not from here, prior-military). I have hit the MP's maybe 8 times in those 10 years. I would have more often, but I never know where to go so I always hit up a place VERY close to the border. I speak Spanish (I am Puertorican) so thats not an issue; I just don't talk about my excursions with anyone because they would never understand, so I never get the info on where to go. I appreciate all the info you guys have provided.

On another note, if anyone plans to take a trip over there and hit up some of these places that have been mentioned, I would be very appreciative to tag along just so I can be shown the ropes on how to deal with the Taxi's and where the best places are at. I have only had 2 really hot chics from J-Town, the rest have been just decent, OK-ish-but I never stray from that specific spot I go to. Usually I cross the Stanton bridge, follow that road straight ahead and there is a little alley on the left about 3 blocks down with girls standing there next to a "hotel". There is a tiny parking area in front on the side of the alley. That's where I go, but haven't explored only because since I go alone, I don't want to get freaking mugged or something.

So in a nut-shell, if someone doesn't mind, I would tag along. Just send me a message here.

Don10
12-01-12, 23:08
Went to Chaude Platinum just to see the quality of the ladies and there's this girl working by the name of Diana. She is in my opinion BY FAR the best girl any MP has right now, she is SUPER HOT, I mean Joker quality hot (Probably better than most girls in Joker) , amazing legs and ass, super flat and rock hard abs, curvy hips, super tiny waist and nice tits, she also has a very attractive face, not skanky at all. She is probably in her 30's but she is WAY hotter than any 20 year old on other MP's.

They charge the usual 600 pesos for the regular room. 800 for the jacuzzi. She asks for 300 pesos extra for CBJ, so I declined, but man does she do a great job! If you want to bang a stripper quality girl for 600 pesos I strongly suggest driving by and checking her out before some guy with money snatches her!She told me that she is 34, which makes her instantly more appealing than the 18 year old stripper I was sitting with last night. Diana is strikingly beautiful, with raw sex appeal, and a killer body. Yes, I'm the guy with money Papushko predicted, who is going to try to snatch her up, but I told her I would write up a report on here so here I am.

Coyote79
12-02-12, 11:44
She told me that she is 34, which makes her instantly more appealing than the 18 year old stripperFor real?

EOM

Mugroso
12-03-12, 02:05
For real?

EOMBelieve it or not, some men will choose performance over whining. You may to sacrifice youth in order to get performance but you don't neccessarily have to give up on attractiveness.

Don10
12-03-12, 06:01
Believe it or not, some men will choose performance over whining. You may to sacrifice youth in order to get performance but you don't neccessarily have to give up on attractiveness.I'm fortunate that I haven't yet had any whiners. I'm in my 30s, in decent shape, and never try to low-ball anyone. I've also met some young women who are incredibly good in bed. My first time with Jaki was simply amazing, for instance. But when I have taken 20-year-olds out, apart from the club or MP, the imaturity becomes painfully aparent. For me, I would prefer a woman in her mid-thirties to a younger women, even if she were no better in bed, or no better looking. But maybe that's just me.

Coyote79
12-03-12, 13:16
Believe it or not, some men will choose performance over whining. You may to sacrifice youth in order to get performance but you don't neccessarily have to give up on attractiveness.Yeah IDK about your assumption that an older woman performs better & whines less . . . but to each his own

Papushko
12-05-12, 00:09
Yeah IDK about your assumption that an older woman performs better & whines less . but to each his ownI don't think so either, but what IS true is that your 18 Y / O will no doubt be much more immature than a more experienced gal. Like Don10, I was seeing Jaki on a regular basis and probably had some of the most amazing sex with her, but after some weeks her immaturity was more that I could handle, so I had to stop seeing her

BigMrJ
12-06-12, 04:03
I've been to the hotels and titbars but I'd like to know if there are any brothels left in Juarez?

P. S. Does anyone have a map to all the titbars in Juarez?

P. S. S. Do the girls at Tangas take off with you to a motel?

TruckerHead
12-06-12, 22:33
Channel 44 tv news just said that Luxxor was Shut Down along one on Vicente Guerrero, and one on ave Juarez.

Clydesdale
12-06-12, 23:36
I've been to the hotels and titbars but I'd like to know if there are any brothels left in Juarez?

P. S. Does anyone have a map to all the titbars in Juarez?

P. S. S. Do the girls at Tangas take off with you to a motel?Pink Ladies and San Souci are brothels. The MPs are just brothels without drinks. Here is Kimbough's map to MPs:

Ciudad Juarez MP google map.

Please, let me know if I need to update any MP's.Heidern did a map to the strip clubs:

I coreected the links and checked them before posting.

Faustos:

http://goo.gl/maps/8I9g4

Tangas:

http://goo.gl/maps/cpiaW

Salome:

Edoardo's:

http://goo.gl/maps/nTLPQ

Aristos:

http://goo.gl/maps/1JlRw

Joker LM:

Joker GM:

http://goo.gl/maps/XEQLs

Amadeus:

http://goo.gl/maps/NiRde

Eden:

http://goo.gl/maps/QgE58

Erotic's:

http://goo.gl/maps/xHkMDIn tangas you can take a girl into the store room. I don't know what the bar fine would be to take a girl to a hotel.

Clydesdale
12-07-12, 02:29
http://lapolaka.com/en-vez-de-portarse-carinosas/

Maybe they'll try to sue me too for posting it here.

Xfactors
12-07-12, 03:37
I was all horned up, so instead of driving all around Jtown in 103 degree heat, I made the firm decision to go to Imperium and go with what's there. This is a 300 peso place, plus whatever you tip for extras. Inside is nice, new, clean. Each room has its own shower and table. Again, pretty clean, not skuzzy like other places [cough cough El Encanto]. The talent at Imperium leaves a lot to be desired. Just your run of the mill single moms looking to support their kids. It was slim pickens, not much to go with [read: flab hidden under skirts], so I went with the chick with the biggest boobs and had an OK time. This place may do for a quickie, but if you're looking for 9s or 10s, go elsewhere.
Channel 44 tv news just said that Luxxor was Shut Down along one on Vicente Guerrero, and one on ave Juarez.Okay it sounds like possibly Cleopatra on Juarez, and Imperium on Guererro may have been shut down also in addition to Luxxor.

Coyote79
12-07-12, 13:02
Luxxor, Venus, and Silueta's were all closed.

Cleopatria's had two chicas working. One fat chick who couldn't stop texting, and one short lady with fake eyebrows who was about a 5. 5.

Sirena's had four chicas working. I chose this tall skinny lady who said she was 23 years old. She had very short dyed reddish hair. Once we got back into the room I couldn't get excited so I left.

El Encanto had three chicas working. Two were about a six. I chose one, a girl who spoke English who told me she was 25 years old. Once we got back into the room the combination of her fat stomach, overbite, and skanky tatoos kept my unit from getting excited. I told her I wasn't feeling well & left.

El Encanto is a filthy place. I don't think they cleaned the showers since 1984.

Felina's had four chicas working. All were new! Three were fat chicks, and one passable bleached blond who I ended-up banging.

Heidern
12-08-12, 02:43
Is anyone coming to Juarez?

Xfactors
12-08-12, 04:27
Felina's had four chicas working. All were new! Three were fat chicks, and one passable bleached blond who I ended-up banging.Have you ever been to Loryed? It's 300 pesos there.

Heynowwassup
12-08-12, 17:13
El Encanto had three chicas working. Two were about a six. I chose one, a girl who spoke English who told me she was 25 years old. Once we got back into the room the combination of her fat stomach, overbite, and skanky tatoos kept my unit from getting excited. I told her I wasn't feeling well & left.

El Encanto is a filthy place. I don't think they cleaned the showers since 1984.LOL that's the thing about El Encanto. I've had some decent talent there, but the place is just skuzzy. I feel like I'd catch a disease just walking in.

Mugroso
12-09-12, 00:38
LOL that's the thing about El Encanto. I've had some decent talent there, but the place is just skuzzy. I feel like I'd catch a disease just walking in.Agreed. Its a wonder I never got athletes foot or crotch rot or any other type of fungal type of infection but I did spend an evening at the Hotel Rio de Janiero on Mariscal once. First time I ever got crabs. Friendly little critters.

Coyote79
12-10-12, 16:40
Have you ever been to Loryed? It's 300 pesos there.I think I was there once. It's the MP by some kind of church / landmark, right?

ElCommando
12-11-12, 03:07
Hi everyone its been awhile I just been working alot lately and haven't had time to monger, and well I'm planning to go to el paso soon but I had problems getting my bd's from where I had been getting them so I was wondering where do you guys recomend getting them from. Thats if you require or use them at all.

Bbond
12-11-12, 04:28
I think I was there once. It's the MP by some kind of church / landmark, right?It's behind the Soriana, and down the street from the Motel Montecarlo. Kinda right where the main drag, Trienfo de la Republica, turns south.

Mugroso
12-11-12, 07:18
Hi everyone its been awhile I just been working alot lately and haven't had time to monger, and well I'm planning to go to el paso soon but I had problems getting my bd's from where I had been getting them so I was wondering where do you guys recomend getting them from. Thats if you require or use them at all.

Go to any pharmacy in Juarez and ask for MaxiFort.

Clydesdale
12-11-12, 16:51
Even at the 'high class' strip club.

http://lapolaka.com/poco-caballeros-en-el-joker/

EPxSlanger
12-13-12, 08:38
Hi guys, I am new to the forums. I have been in El Paso for 10 years (not from here, prior-military). I have hit the MP's maybe 8 times in those 10 years. I would have more often, but I never know where to go so I always hit up a place VERY close to the border. I speak Spanish (I am Puertorican) so thats not an issue; I just don't talk about my excursions with anyone because they would never understand, so I never get the info on where to go. I appreciate all the info you guys have provided.

On another note, if anyone plans to take a trip over there and hit up some of these places that have been mentioned, I would be very appreciative to tag along just so I can be shown the ropes on how to deal with the Taxi's and where the best places are at. I have only had 2 really hot chics from J-Town, the rest have been just decent, OK-ish-but I never stray from that specific spot I go to. Usually I cross the Stanton bridge, follow that road straight ahead and there is a little alley on the left about 3 blocks down with girls standing there next to a "hotel". There is a tiny parking area in front on the side of the alley. That's where I go, but haven't explored only because since I go alone, I don't want to get freaking mugged or something.

So in a nut-shell, if someone doesn't mind, I would tag along. Just send me a message here.I am probably going to J-Town this weekend if anyone wants to tag along?

Bbond
12-13-12, 18:56
Killed was Larissa René Molina Yáñez. 24 years old, she died in the hospital after being shot several times in Joker.

Don01
12-14-12, 03:59
Killed was Larissa René Molina Yáñez. 24 years old, she died in the hospital after being shot several times in Joker.This is so, so sad. Has anyone gone to Joker since (assuming it is open)? If so, what is the atmosphere?

Reinaldo
12-15-12, 06:28
Just to be clear, she was shot in her car in the parking lot.

Killed was Larissa René Molina Yáñez. 24 years old, she died in the hospital after being shot several times in Joker.

Clydesdale
12-15-12, 19:50
There's a strip club across from Salome that I've never seen mentioned here. The sign out front says el Zar. It's across the street and a little bit east of Salome, upstairs. Last night there were a few cuties and a few heavies, maybe 6-8 total. A couple of girls did a 3 song lesbian show and a fat chick stuck a cigatette in her butt which stayed in and lit through much ass shaking.

Mugroso
12-15-12, 20:18
There's a strip club across from Salome that I've never seen mentioned here. The sign out front says el Zar. It's across the street and a little bit east of Salome, upstairs. Last night there were a few cuties and a few heavies, maybe 6-8 total. A couple of girls did a 3 song lesbian show and a fat chick stuck a cigatette in her butt which stayed in and lit through much ass shaking.Well inspite of that Jokers stripper getting greased, sounds like good times are just around the corner. But too bad there is no longer a place to bar hop without driving all over town.

Xfactors
12-17-12, 00:41
Well inspite of that Jokers stripper getting greased, sounds like good times are just around the corner. But too bad there is no longer a place to bar hop without driving all over town.This is what Juarez needs. A walled-off compound called boystown, like Nuevo Laredo and Reynosa. Put all the action in one place.

Mugroso
12-17-12, 19:08
This is what Juarez needs. A walled-off compound called boystown, like Nuevo Laredo and Reynosa. Put all the action in one place.Yeah but I think theiving rat cops at the gate chased all the business away. Part of the plan for getting rid of the bars downtown was to build a boystown."Mañana" put a stop to that.

ElCommando
12-18-12, 05:48
Has any one brought back from juarez some of this generic viagra.

If so pm me.

ElCommando
12-18-12, 06:38
Hey guys,

Has any one of you have ever stayed in the Ramada Hotel in Juares the one by Avenida Abraham Lincoln?

Xfactors
12-18-12, 15:03
"Juárez police chief: "No safe place in Mexico for me""

http://www.elpasotimes.com/juarez/ci_22208437/juarez-police-chief-no-safe-place-mexico-me

Xfactors
12-19-12, 13:54
Once again, I'm well aware this is a sex forum, but your safety in Mexico is very important when mongering in Mexico. The story below illustrates just how screwed up the justice system is in Mexico.

Mexico doesn't seem to be too concerned about protecting Americans, when they travel to Mexico. We bring them tourist dollars, and don't seem to get much respect in return.

"Bill O'Reilly: Mexico insulting every single American citizen"

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2012/12/17/bill-oreilly-mexico-insulting-every-single-american-citizen&adt=0?intcmp=obnetwork

Xfactors
12-19-12, 18:37
Has any one brought back from juarez some of this generic viagra.

If so pm me.I'm wondering if Maxifort is as good as Viagra.

Papushko
12-19-12, 19:46
I'm wondering if Maxifort is as good as Viagra.Guys, try NAFIL, they sell them on Farma Ahorro, they are cheaper than maxifort or any pill out there and just as effective as Viagra, you get a 10 pill bottle for less than 20 bucks

My Freedom
12-19-12, 20:22
It is certainly true that the "justice system is screwed up in Mexico." And it is a damn shame that the 27 year old Marine is locked up in a Mexican prison for carrying a gun to Mexico.

However, one must keep in mind that when you are in Mexico, you are a person without a country. Mexico has VERY strict laws against bringing firearms into their country. This warning is also clearly stated at USA border crossings before entering the country. The American "officials" who told this man he could register his gun in Mexico, with no problems, and then could travel to Costa Rica, are at fault. Mexico does NOT want USA citizens bringing firearms into their country. Period, end of story.

I lived in Mexico for 20 years. I now travel to Cd. Juarez about once or twice a week, in fact, went over last night with a friend. So far, I have never been arrested. And I have never brought a firearm into Juarez, either, and never will.

This unfortunate Marine needs to get strong legal counsel, now, just like the truck driver from Dallas did, who spent seven months sleeping on a Mexican floor in a jail in Veracruz. Doing that, and paying off the right people, will get him out of jail. The American "officials" who told this man it was OK to bring a firearm across into Mexico are the ones at fault. Nobody ever explained this to them when they got hired, to warn USA citizens?

Bbond
12-21-12, 17:29
It is legal to bring hunting weapons into Mexico, but you best to apply for a permit from the Mexician agency before you do so, then register the weapon when entering. Hunting in Mexico is promoted as a tourist activity. Personally I would never do so, especially an heirloom as he had. If the officials don't take it, some crook might.
This link http://www.mexonline.com/huntmex.htm has details.

Xfactors
12-25-12, 17:08
"Juárez police officers allegedly force man to swallow bullets"

http://www.elpasotimes.com/juarez/ci_22252893/ju-rez-police-officers-allegedly-force-man-swallow

My Freedom
12-27-12, 06:16
Purchased Nafil at the Farma Ahorro today. Price is right at $24. 60, USA, or 320 Mexican pesos. Although I usually do not require this extra boost, hopefully it works when necessary.

Don10
12-27-12, 23:22
Well, I called Chaude Platinum today and they told me that Diana no longer works there. I went there last week and was told that she was taking a week off for Christmas. I guess I'll call next week and call / stop by again next week to double-check, but I think I lost my opportunity (or tried and failed) to woo her.

I know a few folks here have had experiences making the transition from cliente to novio, or (for at least one report I read) esposo. Any advice on how to do it? I sincerely doubt that I'll want something like that in the future, but it would have been nice to know what the hell I was doing with Diana before I lost / screwed-up my opportunity.

Xfactors
12-28-12, 15:32
Purchased Nafil at the Farma Ahorro today. Price is right at $24. 60, USA, or 320 Mexican pesos. Although I usually do not require this extra boost, hopefully it works when necessary.How many pills for $24. 60, and please let us know if it works. I'm 59 and viagra makes me like I'm back in high school again.

My Freedom
12-29-12, 05:45
For the $24. 60 you get 10 pills. I am older than you, and with a "regular," almost never need a pill. But with a new gal, a pill usually helps. I will report back.

TruckerHead
01-05-13, 03:57
there is a very sexy smooth ass camila sodi look alike it is very pretty, it told me it had 1 baby and when i asked abut if it had a c-section it showed me a scar, but it had pretty smooth skin. it looked like an **** girl but when i asked, it told me it has 21 years.

Mugroso
01-05-13, 08:32
there is a very sexy smooth ass camila sodi look alike it is very pretty, it told me it had 1 baby and when i asked abut if it had a c-section it showed me a scar, but it had pretty smooth skin. it looked like an **** girl but when i asked, it told me it has 21 years.it? how would an "it" have a c-scar?

Xfactors
01-05-13, 09:54
el zar report.there is a very sexy smooth ass camila sodi look alike it is very pretty, it told me it had 1 baby and when i asked abut if it had a c-section it showed me a scar, but it had pretty smooth skin. it looked like an **** girl but when i asked, it told me it has 21 years.what is el zar? is that a bar in juarez? also not sure what you mean by referring to a girl as an it.

TruckerHead
01-05-13, 15:36
It pointed to a C-Section but I did not see it, I made no grammar errors, read it as is.

Clydesdale
01-05-13, 15:53
What is El Zar? Is that a bar in Juarez? Also not sure what you mean by referring to a girl as an it.El Zar is across the street from Salome. See my report from 12/12/2012. Here is a google street view of Salome from Heidern's post: Salome:

If you rotate the street view you can see the sign for el Zar. El Zar is the bar downstairs and the strip club is upstairs.

Mugroso
01-05-13, 19:58
It pointed to a C-Section but I did not see it, I made no grammar errors, read it as is.Well for me a he is a he and a she is a she and an "it" is a he / she. So now you should understand the confusion.

TruckerHead
01-05-13, 20:04
Also in my defense the bar was very cold even with some space heaters, and "it" was wearing a lot of clothing even on stage, and "it" was very short, and the 1 kid and see-section got me.

This kind of shit I imagine happens all the time in the Philippines or Thailand but it's the first time living all my life in Juarez, [Deleted by Admin] I'm never travelling to South East Asia, too much of that stuff happening over there.

I should have known all the girls on El Zar where your typical female trolls walking around, but 'it' Barbara was really stunning.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Clydesdale
01-06-13, 12:18
So you're insinuating Mugroso likes ladyboys, because he likes the Philippines. That's a gross insult towards Mugroso, and is unwarranted. I've reported your post to Jackson.Much ado about nothing. There's different levels of English proficiency on this forum just as there is different levels of Spanish proficiency in mongers visiting Juarez. Making an issue over something like this is what gets your ass kicked in many bars in Juarez as well as the states.

Jjuarez
01-10-13, 00:31
Does anyone knows where to find a good one in Juarez if they even exist?

Thanks!

Palamides
01-11-13, 16:35
This is so, so sad. Has anyone gone to Joker since (assuming it is open)? If so, what is the atmosphere?I went to Joker on Gomez Morin with some friends after a great dinner at Maria Chuchena located in the Campestre Area (Thomas Fernandez).

Lots of very pretty very young girls. The two that set at our table were sisters 18 and 19 years old. Very pretty, beautiful skin, and toned. We were there the Friday before new years and stayed till about 1:30 am without incident.

Clydesdale
01-11-13, 17:41
Does anyone knows where to find a good one in Juarez if they even exist?

Thanks!Pink Lady is a brothel.

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=31.735034,-106.492243&spn=0.001747,0.007532&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=31.735032,-106.492244&panoid=y2C4uc3977xm3rbtFUQ_jw&cbp=11,251.85,,0,-4.74

Heynowwassup
01-12-13, 02:35
Pink Lady is a brothel.

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=31.735034,-106.492243&spn=0.001747,0.007532&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=31.735032,-106.492244&panoid=y2C4uc3977xm3rbtFUQ_jw&cbp=11,251.85,,0,-4.74PL is for suckers who don't know any better. Try a MP instead, there's lots of them.

Coyote79
01-13-13, 14:15
PL is for suckers who don't know any better. Try a MP instead, there's lots of them.Concur.

Clydesdale
01-13-13, 18:40
In addition to being overcharged at the Pink, the waiters are truly annoying. The previous poster asked about a brothel, and San Souci and PL are the only ones I know of. It's too bad the MPs don't serve beer.

Heynowwassup
01-14-13, 02:47
PL is for suckers who don't know any better. Try a MP instead, there's lots of them.Myself included LOL. When I first started mongering, PL was the first place I went, and stupid me I went again some months later. Then I swithced to MPs and have been having a fun time ever since.

In addition to being overcharged at the Pink, the waiters are truly annoying. The previous poster asked about a brothel, and San Souci and PL are the only ones I know of. It's too bad the MPs don't serve beer.. And might I add, the rooms at PL are just plain fucking disgusting.

Mortega
01-15-13, 06:24
Went there and it was closed what is the deal. Is it opening back soon.

Heidern
01-15-13, 10:55
Went there and it was closed what is the deal. Is it opening back soon.If I'm right it is closed mondays and tuesdays

TruckerHead
01-20-13, 19:00
Alice and Charlie's is permanently closed, and am sure it won't reopen as they are making a huge parking lot or concrete plain where the red zone used to be, that is happening very slowly.

But you can bar hop on Vicente Guerrero there are 8 bars. 5 of the 8 strip clubs, and some of them have thin girls

LoveChocha
01-20-13, 21:05
I`ve been out of the game for awhile and would like some guidance on finding some quality tail.

I am planning to go to El Encanto. I used to get real good service.

From Lorena. Does anybody know if she still there?

Joe Vato
01-20-13, 21:48
Hit Encanto first on Saturday. Two MILFS but one was just okay Walked to Sirenas. Five available girls. All very pretty and doable. Really hard to choose. Went with Perla because of her past service. One hour for $400. 00. What a deal. Peso to dollar exchange rate is 12. 8. Extra $150. 00 pesos for BBBJ. A pair of pops included. Fantastic BBBJ. Gave a $50. 00 peso tip for the great service. Room I used has been redecorated including the paint job on the walls. Clean and easy access to the showers. I think I will try another of the girls next time simply because they all look great. There is one that has fantastic long legs just like the Russian girls from St. Petersberg. Will definitely visit again. Highly recommended.

Greg66
01-21-13, 14:06
Staying out by the consulate. Can anyone direct me to the closest decent MP. I do not trust the cabbie to take me to a good spot.

Thanks

Kimbrough
01-21-13, 16:32

Please, let me know if I need to update any MP's.

Greg66
01-21-13, 17:33

Please, let me know if I need to update any MP's.Thanks so much.

Clydesdale
01-22-13, 23:14
But you can bar hop on Vicente Guerrero there are 8 bars. 5 of the 8 strip clubs, and some of them have thin girlsI know Salome, El Zar, Eduardos and Aristos. What is the other strip club?

Clydesdale
01-22-13, 23:18
Can anyone direct me to the closest decent MP. I do not trust the cabbie to take me to a good spot.

ThanksI would check Sirenas, Felinas and Genesis first, then any other place on the map. You'll pay more with a cabbie because he'll get a cut.

Clydesdale
01-26-13, 23:16
I found a real cutie working in the Hotel Moran last night. Her name is Gaby and the fee is 200 pesos. Hotel Moran wants 200 for their rooms so I took her to Hotel Ursula on Francisco Villa where rooms are 40 for an hour. The old lady that tries to call in customers says there are usually 4-5 girls working there. It's worth checking out if you're looking for a girl downtown. Here's a map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=31.741357,-106.485082&hl=en&sll=35.08241,-106.676479&sspn=0.468061,0.841141&t=m&layer=c&cbll=31.741258,-106.485048&panoid=lfOiu30MZo3NPoR2cYOxwQ&cbp=11,101.84,,0,-3.6&z=17

Xfactors
01-28-13, 08:30
Yes, I realise this is the Juarez forum, but since many mongers here are from El Paso, I thought I would post this.

Well, someone left this card on my car, which was parked at the convention center last night."Dusti Darlins Dating Service and so much more. Find us on Facebook. Call now and meet a hot chick tonight. El Paso and surrounding areas. (915) 856-8567." I have no idea if this service is any good. I haven't called the number. You can meet them for,"dates, dining, alone time, private dances," etc. If you call, I'm sure they will beat around the bush on what's offered, since they don't know if you are a cop. Probably high dollar action.

This type of action is not really my thing, since I'm sure it's high dollar, but I thought I would post it in case anyone here wants to check it out.

IMO, meeting SW's in Juarez would be a hell of a lot more fun, and a lot cheaper. Only problem with that is you might get hassled or robbed by the cops over there while meeting the chicks.

This dating service above will probably be in business for about 2 weeks, until they get busted by the cops in El Paso.

Constellation
01-28-13, 09:18
Yes, I realise this is the Juarez forum, but since many mongers here are from El Paso, I thought I would post it.

Well, someone left this card on my car, which was parked at the convention center last night."Dusti Darlins Dating Service and so much more. Find us on Facebook. Call now and meet a hot chick tonight. El Paso and surrounding areas. (915) 856-8567." I have no idea if this service is any good. I haven't called the number. You can meet them for,"dates, dining, alone time, private dances," etc. If you call, I'm sure they will beat around the Bush on what's offered, since they don't know if you are a cop. Probably high dollar action.

This type of action is not really my thing, since I'm sure it's high dollar, but I thought I would post it in case anyone here wants to check it out.

IMO, meeting SW's in Juarez would be a hell of a lot more fun, and a lot cheaper. Only problem with that is you might get hassled or robbed by the cops over there while meeting the chi.

This dating service above will probably be in business for about 2 weeks, until they get busted by the cops in El Paso.This was on Face book last year, super hot pics of supposed to be Ex Play boy Bunny, we called several times, thought it was a scam or the cops on set up.

Bbond
01-28-13, 20:16
This dating service above will probably be in business for about 2 weeks, until they get busted by the cops in El Paso.Unless, of course, they just happen to be the cops of El Paso.

Heidern
02-02-13, 02:27
Is anyone coming to Juarez tonight, I'm going to any strip club

JohnMx75
02-03-13, 14:13
I just found this site and I hope someone here knows were the higher class girls are now.

I was out of the area for a while and things have changed some.

FoxyJuarez is still around. Eymi is the best he has. Kane is really hot but too cool in her service for me. I've seen almost all his girls and in order of quality they would go in this order; Eymi, Aracely, Kane, Jaki, Karen. Renata was equal to Eymi but is no longer available.

As for MPs Luxxor has a good one, Diana, there was a good one at Felinas don't remember her name. Venus has a couple good ones April who used to be at Siluetas. Slim pickings at others.

The Pink Ladys has more good lookig girls but I wouldn't go there again if they gave it away for free. That place is just plane bad. Too many criminals.

There used to be a lot of good women on facebook. All the pages are old and info is out of date.

I'm looking for escort quality to see in a hotel. Where have all the university girls gone? Used to be a lot advertising. Sure most wanted $800- $1000 + tips but many were good looking and gave good service. Where did they go?

My Freedom
02-08-13, 03:11
Just a quick "head's up." If any of you walk down Av. Juarez in the afternoons, or even journey over to the 16th of septiembre, on occasion there walks a petite, fairly attractive female named Sandra who will occasionally be selling chewing gum, etc, but she will also be talking to vendors on the street. She's looking for customers and she's a "ladrona," a damn THEIF. Two mongers I know got robbed by her. One lost a Smartphone, the new Galaxy 3, and the other one got robbed of about $40. This is a short gal, attractive, and she is definitely a gal to AVOID from everything I have heard.

Coyote79
02-08-13, 16:06
I saw her last month on the 16th, and she was lots of fun.

She wasn't cold as she was in the past. But keep the following in mind. .

(1) She neogotiates high! Expect to pay 400 pesos for each "extra". (myself, I'm happy to pay for a HOT girl)
Don't try to low-ball her because then she'll just do a half-assed job.

(2) You can still steal her kid's milk from her.

Mugroso
02-08-13, 20:37
I saw her last month on the 16th, and she was lots of fun.

She wasn't cold as she was in the past. But keep the following in mind. .

(1) She neogotiates high! Expect to pay 400 pesos for each "extra". (myself, I'm happy to pay for a HOT girl)

Don't try to low-ball her because then she'll just do a half-assed job.

(2) You can still steal her kid's milk from her.Please define "extra". To me covered sex and blowjob is the basic. Everything else is extra. I just don't tell them that, LOL.

Coyote79
02-08-13, 23:45
Please define "extra". To me covered sex and blowjob is the basic. Everything else is extra. I just don't tell them that, LOL.Anything beyond covered vaginal intercourse is an extra.

But FYI I never requested a BJ from her.

Joe Vato
02-09-13, 19:01
i went to j town last saturday. found myself at sirenas. good line up of gals. spoke to the taxi driver and convinced him to take me to a few mps for an extra two dollars above the usual five dollar ride back to the santa fe bridge. this was just after eight in the evening. first stop was luxor. only two girls available. not attractive. they do however have a beautiful white pit bull as a guard dog.

next stop was felinas but they were closed. hit siluettas and the place has really improved with the decoration of the receiving rooms. looks high end. only two gals available. one was pretty but a little heavy for my taste. all mps wanted 600 pesos. of course, this is alot more than the normal charge but remember i have a taxi driver with me and he is hoping for a sale so that he can get his cut.

taxi driver dropped me off close to juarez ave. due to the evening train blocking traffic at 16 de septiembre. ran into a sw by the name of rocio and she offered 260 pesos for the deed including hotel. cute but that is about it. anyone know about her service?

traveled back to j town on thursday to see a doctor. dr. ramos is his name right on juarez ave. two blocks south of the bridge on the left side heading south. a total of 140 pesos including the medicine. this would of cost me at least 150 dollars at a walk in clinic in el paso. americans get raped with the cost of medical care in our own country.

joe vato

Coyote79
02-10-13, 22:59
i went to j town last saturday. found myself at sirenas. good line up of gals. spoke to the taxi driver and convinced him to take me to a few mps for an extra two dollars above the usual five dollar ride back to the santa fe bridge. this was just after eight in the evening. first stop was luxor. only two girls available. not attractive. they do however have a beautiful white pit bull as a guard dog.

next stop was felinas but they were closed. hit siluettas and the place has really improved with the decoration of the receiving rooms. looks high end. only two gals available. one was pretty but a little heavy for my taste. all mps wanted 600 pesos. of course, this is alot more than the normal charge but remember i have a taxi driver with me and he is hoping for a sale so that he can get his cut.

taxi driver dropped me off close to juarez ave. due to the evening train blocking traffic at 16 de septiembre. ran into a sw by the name of rocio and she offered 260 pesos for the deed including hotel. cute but that is about it. anyone know about her service?

traveled back to j town on thursday to see a doctor. dr. ramos is his name right on juarez ave. two blocks south of the bridge on the left side heading south. a total of 140 pesos including the medicine. this would of cost me at least 150 dollars at a walk in clinic in el paso. americans get raped with the cost of medical care in our own country.

joe vatour experience doesn't sound too good. . .
did you see the doctor for blue balls? 'cause you never got any ass! .

Mortega
02-14-13, 06:55
Went there last week on Friday was 25 chicks in there. 12 were doable. Some offer service for all nite at your hotel. Does anybody know about this place

Because it is not the smae as before because the owners have changed. Hope its not a ripoff. Been there before.

Mortega
02-14-13, 06:58
Need to find bars with selection and quality. At good price. Maybe many places in same area that has good quality.

JohnMx75
02-14-13, 14:44
Because I work the graveyard shift it is difficult to find ladies who work days. Anyone know where to find some?

I know there are many women who only work days but the sources of this information has dried up. Not sure why. Foxys was usually pretty good but the Matador site is expired.

There was some facebook pages but they are no longer current.

I wouldn't go the the PL if you paid me and the new Casa Colorado doesn't open until late.

Any suggestions?

Bbond
02-15-13, 04:20
Because I work the graveyard shift it is difficult to find ladies who work days. Anyone know where to find some?

I know there are many women who only work days but the sources of this information has dried up. Not sure why. Foxys was usually pretty good but the Matador site is expired.

There was some facebook pages but they are no longer current.

I wouldn't go the the PL if you paid me and the new Casa Colorado doesn't open until late.

Any suggestions?Get familiar with the massage parlors, that's exactly what I would do. Some open around 10 am or so, get laid 2x before noon then get some sleep before heading back to work.

JohnMx75
02-15-13, 15:23
Get familiar with the massage parlors, that's exactly what I would do. Some open around 10 am or so, get laid 2x before noon then get some sleep before heading back to work.I've been to Venus, I know they open at 10. There is a pretty young lady there, April who is worth the trip. Never been to any of the others early so I don't know when they open.

I've been reading the earlier posts about MP's. I believe the taxis have been ripping me off. The normal rate at Mps is $30-$40 with a possible $10-$20 for extras and round trip taxi $10-$15?

This about right?

It sucks coming back to town and working nights. Everything has changed over the last 5 years ad its hard to find where the girls are now. The ones I know of are all night owls and sleep in late.

Bbond
02-16-13, 01:33
I've been to Venus, I know they open at 10. There is a pretty young lady there, April who is worth the trip. Never been to any of the others early so I don't know when they open.

I've been reading the earlier posts about MP's. I believe the taxis have been ripping me off. The normal rate at Mps is $30-$40 with a possible $10-$20 for extras and round trip taxi $10-$15?

This about right?

It sucks coming back to town and working nights. Everything has changed over the last 5 years ad its hard to find where the girls are now. The ones I know of are all night owls and sleep in late.I have not been to Juarez in quite a while myself, but following this forum I think the MPs are just about the same as they once were, maybe a price hike here and there. Personally I would never cab it to a MP, close maybe, so the driver had no idea where I was going, because your fee will be higher if he takes you there.

JohnMx75
02-16-13, 13:58
There are places to find the hotter ladies without going to bars. I have not seen any of these ladies lately so can't say first hand. In the past I found some really good ones.

The pages I used in the past no longer exist. I did find this one with some older ads. They may posy only at specific times of the month, not sure yet.

If anyone is interested take a look at this page. Facebook. Com / ContactosJuarezChihuahua.

I would be interested if anyone has the time to check them out and post a review.

Clydesdale
02-18-13, 06:28
Aristos had the ugliest lineup ever last night. They weren't taking anything off either, which was a relief. Maybe we're being punished for lent.

A former dancer told me the place across the street from Aristos, Santana will be opening as a strip club in a week or so.

JohnMx75
02-20-13, 03:19
its probably just a coincidence but the facebook page i listed before disappeared a couple days after my post. it had been active for months then the most recent posts for ladies were deleted and the next day the whole page was removed. what a shame. in the past there was a page that had girls every week and it also disappeared. i was hoping this page would be the same. heard from someone else that mexico has cyber cops patrolling web sites looking for **** and forced women. wonder if this site is monitored? i won't advertise any other places if i find them, don't want them removed.

Joe Vato
02-20-13, 18:50
yes, the police are searching for **** girls and women forced into hooking. i would not take a chance of hitting any advertisement in juarez or el paso. just this week there were several people arrested and the cops used the internet. did go to claude platinum last night.

joe vato

Big Sugar 2011
02-22-13, 17:51
yes, the police are searching for **** girls and women forced into hooking. i would not take a chance of hitting any advertisement in juarez or el paso. just this week there were several people arrested and the cops used the internet. did go to claude platinum last night.

joe vatois claude still on the pricey side? last time i went they wanted 600 pesos for hour (i ended up paying 500 for the hour). claude does have the best girls though then sirenas (in my opinion) but sirenas is on'why 300 for the hour.

Xfactors
02-23-13, 03:18
Is Claude still on the pricey side? Last time I went they wanted 600 pesos for hour (I ended up paying 500 for the hour). Claude does have the best girls though then sirenas (in my opinion) but sirenas is on'why 300 for the hour.I thought Sirenas and El Encanto were 400 pesos for an hour. Am I wrong on this? Are they only 300 pesos?

JohnMx75
02-23-13, 03:45
Took a tour of a few Mp's today before work. Had to use a taxi due to time limits. Siluetas had 4 girls, nothing worth staying for. Genesis was crowded 6 girls free, none worth staying for. The better ones were probably the ones busy. Cleopatra's had 2, none worth staying for. Felinas had 4, 2 were worth the trip. Because I was in taxi cost $600 for an hour with one of them.

Don01
02-23-13, 03:54
Is there some sort of rule against uploading the ads from PM?

Big Sugar 2011
02-23-13, 07:13
I thought Sirenas and El Encanto were 400 pesos for an hour. Am I wrong on this? Are they only 300 pesos?I always ask before I go in if 300 is fine for hour and they always say yes. I went to el encanto once. They said yes but after about 35 min they knocked on door telling me time was up (I haven't been there since). Sirenas (the one off herm. Escobar. I always confuse the name with siluetas. But the one I'm thinking of is on escobar) are always fine with 300. I always ask the lady up front if 300 is ok and she always says yes. She is very nice and they never have rushed on time (I think there have been times I've gone over the hour and they never say anything. But I was a pretty regular there. 2-3 times a month. Its been about a month since I've been.

Xfactors
02-23-13, 20:57
Is there some sort of rule against uploading the ads from PM?No. I've uploaded ads from PM to this forum.

JohnMx75
02-24-13, 02:08
Anyone ever try any of the ladies who advertise in the PM paper? There are a number of ads with prices from $250 an hour. Some look pretty hot and claim the pics are real. Before I take the plunge and call one I'd like to know if anyone else has already tried one.

Xfactors
02-24-13, 14:44
Stay away from PM

Is Donna a MILF I can't tell by her arms,

I went to PM ads and got just fucking liars, I called a "Real Photo" girl who was real thin only to get a disgusting fatty, also another one that came where a pair of ugly fatties I told them no and they demanded $50 pesos for gas I told them no and they called the driver to intimidate me into giving them 50 pesos, I really hate those PM ad skanks I hope they outlaw all their ads in the name of stopping [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908) fucking liars, others newspapers have eliminated those escort ads like ElUniversal.

Even foxy Juarez only had mrs "señoras"

The Motel was $270 plus other go away money.

Total $430 plus 2 hours wasted for nothingHere's one review of the escorts advertising in PM magazine. Obviously Jrzmong was not happy with the results he received from trying out some of the ads. If I remember correctly, I believe one poster claimed he had had good results from some babe advertising in PM magazine. YMMV.

Big Sugar 2011
02-24-13, 16:39
Here's one review of the escorts advertising in PM magazine. Obviously Jrzmong was not happy with the results he received from trying out some of the ads. If I remember correctly, I believe one poster claimed he had had good results from some babe advertising in PM magazine. YMMV.Pm girls are hit and miss. I've tried them 5 or 6 times. 3 times were great experiences. The other times were forgetable. The only reccomendation I would have is to make sure they come with at least 3 girls so you can pick the one you want (and even then all three might be bad). And don't give ure motel room. Say you will meet them outside the hotel in the front (all motels have a security check point so meet them outside it and don't give them your room until you are happy.

JohnMx75
02-24-13, 20:07
WoW, It does sound like he had a very unpleasant experience. So far MPs are the better deal. At least you see who the girl is. I don't know maybe one day when I have the time I will try one of the ads that says real foto or no pay. I may find it to be full of extra costs but I'll never know without trying. I may get lucky. At least now I have some idea of what may occur.

Thanks

Mortega
03-08-13, 06:53
Need a place where there is a big selection of hot chicks, plus available for all nite. Clydsdale please help.

What happened to alice and charlys, are they open. Hot chicks where there.

Palamides
03-08-13, 17:57
Need a place where there is a big selection of hot chicks, plus available for all nite. Clydsdale please help.

What happened to alice and charlys, are they open. Hot chicks where there.You need to go to Joker on Lopez Mateos or Gomez morin given your request.

JohnMx75
03-09-13, 17:43
Concerning Mortega's request for information on hot girls for overnight.

I have never been to Jokers so Palamides info sounds interesting. Difficult for me to visit at nights and I understand they don't open until 8pm.

I have heard that Hotel Bugamblilias can hook guys up and from other posts there are other Hotels where staff can hook you up.

I am curious as to what a girls will cost for overnight. In the past it was $150 to $200 US for 8 hours. That was years ago. What is the going rate now? Anyone have any info?

Clydesdale
03-12-13, 03:38
I am curious as to what a girls will cost for overnight. In the past it was $150 to $200 US for 8 hours. That was years ago. What is the going rate now? Anyone have any info?Just for reference I have a girl I take out regularly and pay her 1000 pesos for 5 hours. 2 of them in the hotel. She gets some extras like a movie or drinks, but total cost is not much more. I usually take her home about 1 or 2. I'm leery of overnighters with girls I don't know well because if you fall asleep the girl, your money, wallet and phone could be gone when you wake. Also if you're going to pay for all night make sure you have an agreement for more than one fuck.

Clydesdale
03-12-13, 03:50
For an all nighter in the downtown area check for girls at Hotel Moran, Hotel Condesa on Abraham Gonzalez, and Hotel Ursula on Francisco Villa. Not the same quality as Jokers girls, but not the same price either, and you don't have to wait until 2, when the night is already over. For bars check out Don Felix and Yankees. If you like older heavy women check out Don Beto. Club 410 in the alley a half a block before San Souci has some working girls.

Alice & Charly's is closed. Almost all the strip clubs close to the border are on Vicente guerrero now.

Swizzzle
03-25-13, 05:10
I went to Juarez again last Wed and checked out El Encanto. Went over the Stanton Bridge and caught a taxi. I had never checked Encanto out before, even tho I have been to Sirenas many times which is almost across the street. I usually have been able to find chicas at Sirenas to my liking, so never really had a reason, but this time I decided to take a look. Turned around and walked out after seeing 3 gorditas that were not even close to being doable. I used to prefer Venus more often that not, but since they moved to their new location its been Sirena's every time. I'm not even sure where Venus is anymore. At first they moved practically across the street from the old location but I saw a map that placed them a mile or so further away so it left me wondering if they had moved again. If anyone here can confirm Venus' location I would like to check it out again for a little diversity. Anyway, this time Sirena's had about 6 chicas around the 5-7 range and I chose a slim girl named Violeta. I chose her mainly because she had a great smile and attitude on top of a pretty bangin' body. Pretty nice BBBJ for an extra 200 pesos on top of the 400 I had already paid. Not the best I have had but no complaints.

Gallo Ingles
03-25-13, 12:55
Here is the map link:

Use the new Venus location. It is not far from the old one as the crow flies. I recommend Perla.

I went to Juarez again last Wed and checked out El Encanto. Went over the Stanton Bridge and caught a taxi. I had never checked Encanto out before, even tho I have been to Sirenas many times which is almost across the street. I usually have been able to find chicas at Sirenas to my liking, so never really had a reason, but this time I decided to take a look. Turned around and walked out after seeing 3 gorditas that were not even close to being doable. I used to prefer Venus more often that not, but since they moved to their new location its been Sirena's every time. I'm not even sure where Venus is anymore. At first they moved practically across the street from the old location but I saw a map that placed them a mile or so further away so it left me wondering if they had moved again. If anyone here can confirm Venus' location I would like to check it out again for a little diversity. Anyway, this time Sirena's had about 6 chicas around the 5-7 range and I chose a slim girl named Violeta. I chose her mainly because she had a great smile and attitude on top of a pretty bangin' body. Pretty nice BBBJ for an extra 200 pesos on top of the 400 I had already paid. Not the best I have had but no complaints.

Swizzzle
03-26-13, 20:18
Here is the map link:

Use the new Venus location. It is not far from the old one as the crow flies. I recommend Perla.Thanks Gallo Ingles, I appreciate it. It looks pretty close to the old location so it should be easy to find. Actually I think have tried Perla before and had a great time, so I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing her again.

My Freedom
03-27-13, 20:57
A few months ago I went with a pretty gal at Sirenas, named Perla. Has she moved over to Venus, or, are there two Perla's?

Stang331
03-28-13, 18:52
Thinking of heading to juarez this weekend, so was just wondering if they would be open since its good Friday tomorrow and easter on Sunday.

Clydesdale
03-29-13, 21:53
Thinking of heading to juarez this weekend, so was just wondering if they would be open since its good Friday tomorrow and easter on Sunday.Last time I was there on Easter weekend bars and MPs were open. Bridge traffic was insane.

Swizzzle
04-01-13, 04:14
A few months ago I went with a pretty gal at Sirenas, named Perla. Has she moved over to Venus, or, are there two Perla's?It's the same Perla. I have seen her at both Sirena's and Venus.

TruckerHead
04-04-13, 17:47
Sirenas sucks because I have found out that the girls there have been there for 4 years or more I mean that really sucks, the whole point to fuck prostitues is that you fuck someone diferent from your wife, and yes that is the same perla she has been there for 4 years yuck, I will be scouting Mps today and won't stay until I find a skinny yung girl.

Coyote79
04-05-13, 02:35
sirenas sucks because i have found out that the girls there have been there for 4 years or more i mean that really sucks, the whole point to fuck prostitues is that you fuck someone diferent from your wife, and yes that is the same perla she has been there for 4 years yuck, i will be scouting mps today and won't stay until i find a skinny yung girl.concur!

I don't see Perla because I paid her extra for DFK three years ago, but when I actually tried it she ragged my ass.

Besides like Truckerhead I want a hot small young girl, not some thick soccer mom.

My Freedom
04-05-13, 03:30
Interesting reports about Perla. I have gone with her twice. First time she was excellent. Second time, only so-so at best, and definitely in a hurry. So, I haven't been back.

Anyone ever go with a gal named Jessica, who used to work out of the Rio de Janerio Hotel downtown? Think she had a baby last December, and isn't back at the Rio yet. If you know her, any idea where she is?

Bbond
04-05-13, 11:12
Interesting reports about Perla. I have gone with her twice. First time she was excellent. Second time, only so-so at best, and definitely in a hurry. So, I haven't been back.I know the feeling. These girls, most anyway, have no concept as to what it means to keep the customer satisfied. Their attitude seems to be no problem, there will be another lame ass dude here to see me in a while. Repeat business, keeping the customer wanting more, seems to be a rarity, it does exist, no doubt, I have had a few that were happy to see me again, I am sure most have had the same, but it seems that is not the norm, too bad, really too bad.