PDA

View Full Version : Ciudad Juarez

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29

Xfactors
05-31-14, 01:07
Well I hit Juarez today, Friday, May 30th, and it was one hell of a trip. Went about noon time over there, and went to Romas. I got with one girl there, and did 2 one hour sessions with her. Had a pretty good time with her. The other girls working there except for one were a little on the heavy side.

Anyway I got done with this one girl and left. I took a taxi over to Imperium. I got with a girl there named Janet. I had a good time with her. We were about 20 minutes into the session, and everything was going great, and then I heard a girl outside say some like Nancy, and then she said something in Spanish. I couldn't make out what this girl said in Spanish. Anyway, Janet said, "un momento," and got up to see what was going on. About 15 seconds later, Janet came back into the room, in a rush, and told me, "Policia, masaheh solemente, masaheh solemente." She was telling me to say that to the police. I asked her if I should put my clothes on, and she said yes. She started hurriedly putting her clothes on. She was very nervous. I got dressed in about 30 seconds.

I went to the lobby, and the manager said something like, "Policia, we're cerado." The other girls were hastily leaving the premises, and the manager said he was closing up. Everybody was in a rush, and getting the fuck out of there. I expected to see police outside, or in the lobby, but I didn't see any police. I asked the manger if it was okay for me to walk away from the massage parlor, and he said yes. He was rushing to close up the place. He was in a bit of a panic. I high tailed it out of there pronto. Looking back on things, I think what happened is they got a phone call tipping them off that the police were fixing to bust the place. I'm guessing here, but I think something like that happened. Everybody was panicking, and getting the fuck out of there.

I walked down to Genesis, and went inside. I got with April, and had a very good time with her. We did 2 one hour sessions. When we got done, I told the manager of Genesis what had happened at Imperium. He was like, "What the fuck. What are you talking about"? He wanted to know what the hell had happened at Imperium. He went and got his father, and asked me to tell his father what had happened at Imperium. The father was kind of shocked. He was like, "What the hell is going on down there." He was a bit freaked out by it all. Anyway the son drove me to the bridge. The son is very nice. I told the son about this forum, and asked him to join it. I don't know if he will. I also got his email addy, and will write to him. I don't know what may develop from this. The son and father were both very nice. They were very concerned about what had happened at Imperium. I had a good time today, but I didn't like that crap that went down at Imperium. I don't need that kind of thrill. I plan on going back to Imperium, to get with Janet again, and hopefully we won't have those kind of problems on my next visit. That whole scene at Imperium scared the fuck out of me. I thought I was about to get busted.

SimplyGeorge
05-31-14, 01:41
Everybody was panicking, and getting the fuck out of there.

I also got his email addy, and will write to him. I don't know what may develop from this. The son and father were both very nice. They were very concerned about what had happened at Imperium. I had a good time today, but I didn't like that crap that went down at Imperium. I don't need that kind of thrill. I plan on going back to Imperium, to get with Janet again, and hopefully we won't have those kind of problems on my next visit. That whole scene at Imperium scared the fuck out of me. I thought I was about to get busted.How scary! You have good luck. In this year the things for the MP's went wrong with the mayor Serrano. Hypocrite.

Bbond
05-31-14, 02:13
This time at Paris. I've had some good times there. My favorite girl in Juarez moved in with her boyfriend and isn't seeing me any more. I was thinking of hitting the MPs, but now I think I'll stick to the bars and my phone list.
http://diario.mx/Local/2014-05-30_36a22ef8/catean-sala-de-masajes-el-instituto-de-migracion-pgr-y-fiscalia-de-la-mujer/The article says the customer was caught having sex with a girl, he, all the employees, and the person in charge, were arrested and were detained to give a statement to a judge to determine if a crime was committed. Not a good thing.

Xfactors
05-31-14, 08:55
I wanted to add that it was too hot in Romas. Not enough AC circulating. Imperium was much better in that regard. Lots of AC circulating. I sweated like a pig in Romas. I won't be back to Romas during the summer, because of their shitty AC.

Also, business was very slow at Romas, and Imperium. 4 or 5 girls sitting around at both places, with no customers. I think some of these MP's are barely making it. I think the only reason some of these MP's stay open, is the girls can't find decent work anywhere else.

Bbond
05-31-14, 19:09
The article says the customer was caught having sex with a girl, he, all the employees, and the person in charge, were arrested and were detained to give a statement to a judge to determine if a crime was committed. Not a good thing.Further:

"Todos nos asustamos, pero más el cliente, Imagínese seeómo lo agarraron...why va a salir en el tele" dijo un trabajador entrevistado why quien miraba a los camarógrafos de varias televisoras que llegaron a cubrir el operativo.

We were all scared, the customer more so. Imagine how he was found, and it will be on TV said an interviewed worker, who saw the cameras of various TV stations that covered the operation.

Damn, don't need that happening, now do we.

Xfactors
06-02-14, 07:06
Okay, to get to Imperium, tell taxi driver to take you to intersection of Guererro and Suarez. Tell him intersection is located at Hotel Puerta Del Sol. Imperium is just a very short walk EAST of Hotel Puerta Del Sol, on Guererro. Seems to me that someone reported here that there may be hookers working out of Hotel Puerta Del Sol. Can't remember for sure, so don't hold me to that. And remember that Genesis is only about 4 blocks away (west) from Imperium. You can walk to Genesis, if you don't like what you see at Imperium. 300 pesos at both places. Below is map for Imperium.

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=31.734255&lon=-106.452747&z=20&m=hBelow is photo of Hotel Puerta Del Sol.

Xfactors
06-02-14, 07:20
This time at Paris. I've had some good times there. My favorite girl in Juarez moved in with her boyfriend and isn't seeing me any more. I was thinking of hitting the MPs, but now I think I'll stick to the bars and my phone list.

http://diario. mx/Local/2014-05-30_36a22ef8/catean-sala-de-masajes-el-instituto-de-migracion-pgr-y-fiscalia-de-la-mujer/Well going to the MP's may be a bit like playing Russian roulette, hoping the MP won't get busted while you're there. Someone told me there are 50 MP's in Juarez. I don't know if that's true. I'll stick with the MP's myself, but I realize I'm playing Russian roulette. I don't like walking to the different bars, because I'm worried I'll get robbed by the cops as I'm walking from one bar to the next. Juarez has the good pussy, but also has the risk.

Bbond
06-02-14, 22:00
Juarez has the good pussy, but also has the risk. Risk going to jail, American news loves that, risk of being on TV too. Wow. Keeping in mind, prostitution is still illegal in Mexico, tolerated in some areas, not so tolerated in others.

Xfactors
06-03-14, 04:38
Risk going to jail, American news loves that, risk of being on TV too. Wow. Keeping in mind, prostitution is still illegal in Mexico, tolerated in some areas, not so tolerated in others. I'll take that risk because going to Juarez to get with the babes over there is what I most enjoy doing in my life. I get a ton of pleasure getting with those babes over there. April at Genesis was amazing.

Swizzzle
06-03-14, 17:57
I'll take that risk because going to Juarez to get with the babes over there is what I most enjoy doing in my life. I get a ton of pleasure getting with those babes over there. April at Genesis was amazing. Too bad what's happening to the MPs, but prostitution will continue, maybe somewhere else. The MPs are too easy a target for the cops, though, and of coursethe media is starting to make it even worse following the cops around. I can't take the risk, especially while it seems to be getting worse. Just when it starts to feel safe to go into Juarez again, this kind of shit happens.

Bbond
06-04-14, 09:31
I'll take that risk because going to Juarez to get with the babes over there is what I most enjoy doing in my life. I get a ton of pleasure getting with those babes over there. April at Genesis was amazing.Ok, whatever, but you post that you are scared to walk the streets in Juarez. But the thought of being busted in a MP is worth the risk. Sorry but I fail to see the logic. Losing a few bucks to crooked cops is pale in comparison to spending a few days in a Juarez jail. Then, on top of that, having to face the consequences when released. Good luck if you continue, but don't ask for sympathy if you are caught with your pants down. It is not worth it, by no stretch of the imagination. Sex Tourism is a serious charge, I pray you don't get that hung on you. Not that the crooked cops would do that, or would they?

Xfactors
06-04-14, 11:27
Ok, whatever, but you post that you are scared to walk the streets in Juarez. But the thought of being busted in a MP is worth the risk. Sorry but I fail to see the logic. Losing a few bucks to crooked cops is pale in comparison to spending a few days in a Juarez jail. Then, on top of that, having to face the consequences when released. Good luck if you continue, but don't ask for sympathy if you are caught with your pants down. It is not worth it, by no stretch of the imagination. Sex Tourism is a serious charge, I pray you don't get that hung on you. Not that the crooked cops would do that, or would they?Well, with as many MP's in Juarez as there are, I just hope I don't get busted while I'm at one of them. Doesn't seem like the odds would be very high. I don't think Genesis, Loryed, or Felinas have been busted yet. Doesn't mean they won't be. If I get busted, I guess I'll see what it's like to get busted. Probably won't be much fun.

MCampbel98
06-04-14, 17:35
In town for the night. What's a good hotel to stay in El Paso close to the border. Any in then that want to go into town tonight PM me. I am solo and would like a wing man.

MCampbel98
06-04-14, 17:40
In El Paso tonight. What's a good hotel near the border? Anyone want to join I'm solo and need a wingman.

Bbond
06-05-14, 10:34
Well, with as many MP's in Juarez as there are, I just hope I don't get busted while I'm at one of them. Doesn't seem like the odds would be very high. I don't think Genesis, Loryed, or Felinas have been busted yet. Doesn't mean they won't be. If I get busted, I guess I'll see what it's like to get busted. Probably won't be much fun.I'm with you on that, the MP's were my absolute favorites when frequenting Juarez. I have had some awesome times, and wish Nuevo Laredo had the same setup. Weird that they don't, a lot of money to be made if they did. We have outcall masajes, but they want 1000 pesos to send a girl out, the girl getting 1/2 of that, plus any tips for extras she might provide. But, the consequences of the situation, in Juarez, at present, damn, I'd be working on some alternatives. Alternatives that can be had if you can speak Spanish, phone numbers, etc. Once I picked up a girl at a train crossing, she was in a car with another guy. I nodded to her and she nodded back, got out of his car and got in mine, knowing a gringo would pay better, she asked for 300 pesos and said she would spend the night if I wanted. Sometimes you just get lucky.

Xfactors
06-05-14, 21:40
. But, the consequences of the situation, in Juarez, at present, damn, I'd be working on some alternatives..I don't know what to think of the current situation in Juarez. I don't know how many they are busting per month. Three or four? So what's the point in busting them, if that's all they're going to bust per month? And then these places open back up a week later.

Sounds like some kind of PR stunt from the mayor to appease the social conservatives in Juarez. If they were serious about shutting down the MP's, they would be busting 10 of them per day, and closing them permanently. They're not doing that, so it seems like more of a PR stunt to me. I'm just guessing here. I don't really know what the reason is for the few bust per month.

Genesis is a well known MP, that does a lot of business / prostitution that I'm sure the authorities are well aware of. So why haven't they busted Genesis? I don't really get what's going on with these few bust per month.

Same for Siluetas and Felinas. They are a block away from each other, and do a fair amount of business. So why haven't they busted them? I don't know what the hell is going on.

And I don't know exactly what happened at Imperium when I was there last week. I plan on returning to Imperium some time to try to find out what was going on. I expected to see a lobby full of cops when I exited the room. What I found were no cops, but everyone was getting the hell out of there, like the place was on fire or something. I don't care to go through that type of experience again.

And why are they questioning the customers, and masseuses, if they were engaged in sex, or just a massage, when they bust these places? I mean get real. Who goes to a MP in Juarez to just get a massage? Get real. The authorities know they're just brothels.

Latin Bound
06-06-14, 04:20
Planning in going to Juarez tomorrow. Anyone heading that way?

Latin Bound
06-07-14, 00:18
Well, came to Juarez for the second time. This time I wanted to do it during the day and roam all over. First rookie mistake. I came in a Greyhound bus from New Mexico carrying luggage and stopped at the Americanos depot rather than the regular station. I intended to leave the bags in the depot and cross over. Once I saw that was not going to be an option I decided I was going to stay in a hotel in Juarez. I took a taxi and paid 25.00. Yes. 25.00 for a ride to el centro. Nevertheless, since I was with the bags and didn't know where I was going to stay I took the step. Never again. I booked a room at the Manport (there are two, this one is near el centro) Stay 295 pesos. El Centro (where the cathedral is at) is three blocks away. Currency exchange near the plaza 1280.00. You can do better in Juarez street or where the Kentucky Club is at (up to 1295 in certain places). As I stated before, I prefer the streetwalk scene. I had read in other posts that some action is to be found in the area. The only thing I saw where two that I highly suspect were trans. I was informed that the action starts after 6 PM in the area near the Municipal Gym (three blocks down).

Since that was out for the time being walked down to Kentucky Bar area. Yes, I walked and used the bus system in addition to taxis all day. Nothing happening during the early afternoon hours either in that area. Decided to check the MP scene then. Was quoted 110 for a ride to Burunda and Peru (Felinas / Siluetas is in Burunda and Colombia) with the intention of hitting two places in the same route. I said no and went to another provider. I haggled it down to 70. Well, Felinas is definitely closed down. Want to Siluetas and apparently it was I have a fool's face day. There were three girls and was quoted 500.00 I booked. Walked too Guerrero and Suarez (about six blocks) with the intention of hitting Imperio and Genesis. Chose Graciela. Tall girl in addition to the 4 inches heels, ample hips, small breasts, and goth kind of lipstick. BBBJ quoted 200. Haggled it down to a short one for 100. Well, the short one turned into a full one especially after I went DATY. I should have charged her. She really enjoyed it, no kidding. Once I was done she came back to her BBBJ and went to town, moaning and sucking for dear life. She rode. And how she rode! No kissing, though. All in all it was a good experience. Sadly, even thoguh another member had recommended her, I skipped on Janet. She is smaller than the girls I go for, and apparently that was a mistake. When I got out she started a conversation with me and she was very lovely. I have to go back to get her. Took the bus from that area back to el centro for 6 pesos. Yes 6!

Before taking the bus I tried finding Genesis without success. Anyway, during my roaming through the city I passed various bars / clubs in Vicente Guerrero that I might check out tonite as well as the street walk scene around the Municipal Gym and Kentucky bar areas. Last time I did the latter, but came in too late at night. Ill report on those things later.

I am not partial to the MP scene, but since the experience in Imperio was pretty good I will try to get Janet at that place tomorrow and visit Venus (America and Escobar), Sirenas (Escobar and Panama), and Genesis. Hopefully Ill cross paths with XFactors famous Brenda.

On the other hand, whatever money I lost earlier with the taxi cab I made for by buying some medications I needed (Total in the US $100.00, total in Juarez $15.00) and I teeth cleaning for $24.00. That would had been in excess of $100.00 as well back home. There were places in Juarez that were advertising for 150 pesos, but on that I went with a recommendation. I didn't want to push my luck further.

Looking forward to tonite, still, I think this will be my last trip to Juarez. So far, no matter how far and low I look, nothing surpasses Medellin.

Xfactors
06-07-14, 10:17
First rookie mistake. I came in a Greyhound bus from New Mexico carrying luggage and stopped at the Americanos depot rather than the regular station.
Well, Felinas is definitely closed down. Want to Siluetas and apparently it was I have a fool's face day. There were three girls and was quoted 500.00 I booked. I am not partial to the MP scene, but since the experience in Imperio was pretty good I will try to get Janet at that place tomorrow and visit Venus (America and Escobar), Sirenas (Escobar and Panama), and Genesis. Hopefully Ill cross paths with XFactors famous Brenda
Looking forward to tonite, still, I think this will be my last trip to Juarez. So far, no matter how far and low I look, nothing surpasses Medellin.Interesting report. I wasn't aware Felinas was closed down. (Wondering if any regulars on this forum can confirm this.) 500 pesos at Siluetas? That must have included taxi commission. Siluetas is 300 pesos. I'm curious at to what town you got on a Greyhound bus in New Mexico. I'm kind of familiar with Greyhound buses.

Guys remember to not tell taxi driver you are going to MP. He will take you to MP, and then you will be charged taxi commission. I always tell taxi driver to take me to a place that's close to a MP, but I don't tell them I'm going to a MP. Taxi drivers always wonder if I'm going to MP. They ask if I'm looking for women. I tell them no, I'm meeting a friend. This avoids taxi commission. If you tell him you're going to MP, you won't be able to get rid of the taxi driver. He'll hang on to you like glue, and you'll be paying taxi commission every MP you go to with him.

So you're hoping to cross paths with Xfactor's famous Brenda. Uh sorry, but I don't know any Brenda. Not sure who you're referring to here. Maybe you're referring to Wendy at Felinas. There are tons of places around the world that surpass Juarez by far. They are in a different league, and much better for mongering, than Juarez. The reason I go to Juarez, is I just walk across the bridge, to get to Juarez. I don't have to take an expensive flight to get there, and don't have to rent a hotel room when I'm there. I just walk across the bridge, bang the babes, then walk back to El Paso.

Thanks for the report, but I'm betting Felinas is not closed down until it is confirmed by a regular here.

Xfactors
06-07-14, 10:58
I booked a room at the Manport (there are two, this one is near el centro) Stay 295 pesos..Okay, if I booked a room at the Manport hotel, and there was a female working the desk, I would politely and DISCREETLY inform her that I was looking for female company in my room. I would ask her if she knew any women who could come to my hotel room. If she started to look offended, I would tell her no problem, and just leave and go to my room. If a man was working the desk, I would ask the same thing. My point being here is they can probably send you some women to your hotel room.

Many hotels in Juarez can send you women to your room if you politely ask in a discreet manner.

I use to always stay at Ceasers Palace hotel in Nuevo Laredo. Shit, they had a whole list of women they could send to your hotel room. Even some of the female staff working there were game for coming to your room, when they got off work, so they could make some extra money.

The owner of the hotel didn't approve of that sort of thing, so you had to be discreet about things. Shit, the owner was old, and I didn't want to bang her anyway. Since the owner didn't approve of this sort of thing, they kept the list of women they could send to your room hidden in a hanging basket, hanging in the lobby. Like I say guys, be discreet.

Latin Bound
06-07-14, 16:39
- Guys remember to not tell taxi driver you are going to MP. 500 pesos at Siluetas? That must have included taxi commission. Siluetas is 300 pesos. -You might be right. Actually, I gave him the Burunda and intersection address and he guessed it. Before I know it, he was parking in front of the place regardless of what I have told him to just leave me at the intersection. Funny thing was that by the time I went in and out he went to the place and have the audacity to ask me if I wanted to keep on going with him.

- I'm curious at to what town you got on a Greyhound bus in New Mexico. I'm kind of familiar with Greyhound buses. -I took it from Albuquerque. When it arrives at El Paso it makes two stops, one in the Americanos depot, which is the buses that go into Juarez, and the next, at the regular station.

- So you're hoping to cross paths with Xfactor's famous Brenda. Maybe you're referring to Wendy at Felinas Oops. Yes Wendy.

Thanks for the report, but I'm betting Felinas is not closed down until it is confirmed by a regular here. -- I'll double check today.

Latin Bound
06-07-14, 16:51
I would ask her if she knew any women who could come to my hotel room. My point being here is they can probably send you some women to your hotel room. - didn't thought about that. Haven't done it that way ever before, and I don't think I'm inclined to do so any time soon. I prefer to get a feel of what I'm getting into rather than have someone show up at my door. Still, very good information. It good to know that the option is out there. As for the hotel being chica friendly, I didn't ask, but I might believe it should be since there is either a 340 pesos charge for a double or 50 pesos for an additional person in the room.

As for last night, visited Kentucky Club, Yankees, and Don Felix. Kentucky is mostly locals with their companions, Yankees have their own girls, but is mostly to keep the guys buying alcohol while chatting them, and Don Felix is a pick up place. Had a pretty good time with some of the girls, dancing, groping here and there and so forth. The only one that I was interested in taking it happened she went up with a guy and when she came back there was some sort of commotion. It happened that she tried to swipe the guys cell phone by hiding it in her bra. One of the bouncers got ugly with her and it was when the phone appeared. That of course took care of that. Cute gal, quite hot in the kissing and groping in the bar, but the stealing part took care of any misguided thoughts I would had had of her).

As for the bars in Vicente Guerrero, I skipped the adventure. I was informed by someone at Felix that they are just those money sucking stripping places, not to mention that you have to be very careful with your change. Apparently the lighting is very low and waiters try to give you incorrect change very often.

As for street-walking around the gym, that was a complete bust.

Now ready for day two. Ill keep you posted guys.

Clydesdale
06-07-14, 16:52
As I stated before, I prefer the streetwalk scene. I had read in other posts that some action is to be found in the area. The only thing I saw where two that I highly suspect were trans. I was informed that the action starts after 6 PM in the area near the Municipal Gym (three blocks down).
You can find SWs on Abraham Gonzalez between Ave Juarez and Francisco Villa. Also on Francisco Javier Mina near Tangas night club.

Bbond
06-07-14, 18:46
As for the hotel being chica friendly, I didn't ask, but I might believe it should be since there is either a 340 pesos charge for a double or 50 pesos for an additional person in the room.
All the Manport motels / hotels, I never had a problem bringing girls in. The Villa Manport, when I was a regular there even would call girls for me. The Manports, named for their founder, MANuel PORTillo, include the Marport, Villa Manport, Manport Cabañas, and others which names escape me.

Latin Bound
06-08-14, 10:35
First stop, Sirenas. It was 11:00 AM and the Madame was just opening. Moved on. As a follow up from yesterday, I guess that the driver that took me without instructions to Burunda and Colombia was so bent in pushing Genesis on me that he gave the story of Felinas closing. I confirmed today it's operating. Two girls when I got there. Got Perla. Talk about boring. This girl wouldn't talk, just the basics, and nothing else to be pried out of her. Heard a girl in the next room, asked if that was Wendy, and voila!. Told her to fetch her for me, that we were done. She was pretty cool, but a no repeat in my book. Good conversation, funny, soft skin, perky breasts. Uninspired DATY. Next stop street walks scene. Was able to reach Tangas. Five girls in the stair well of the hotel besides it. I like voluptuous women, but four of them were way to heavy. Moved on. Back to Imperium with the intention to get Janet. No dice. Got Fatima. Tall, voluptuous, bottle blonde. Once in the room it was, let me get my phone my music, let me get water, and so on. Again, made a mistake. To pay I didn't have the exact change and gave a 500 pesos bill. Being rusty, I forgot the true mantra everywhere you go in Latin America, carry small bills and always pay the exact amount. As soon as she knew that money was out there it was 200 pesos for this or that. Ended in the end taking in 50 pesos more than intended. All in all, uninspired session. By the way, the Hotel del Sol which was used as the taxi drop place is currently closed.

Back to the border. Had a couple of hours to spend so went back to Don Felix. Now it was that I remembered the why I've being more partial to this scene than the MPs. The bar scene gives you the chance to see the girls interacting with others, and time to talk for a while with them before setting up the deed. Expectations of service and money to be paid is clearly established before going to a room. Sadly, the time available was not enough. Just the minute I got up ready to leave hooked up with this girl that gave me second thoughts about delaying my departure for next day. The big head finally prevailed. Maybe there will be a next time after all.

My Freedom
06-08-14, 16:18
As for looking for SWs, the cops who walk the streets downtown are getting worse at frisking pedestrians. Was told yesterday by a provider to really watch out for a twosome, man and woman, the man fairly tall.

A friend of mine was ripped off by this pair a few weeks back of 500 pesos.

If you go looking for a gal south of the 16th of septiembre, around the La Paz and Mina Street (s) area, you need to watch your back. In addition to the cops, some of the gals can be rateras (thieves).

Another friend of mine went with a gal for the first time in this area last week and she robbed him of about $100 dlls after being paid.

I never go with a gal in this area the first time I talk to her. Just prefer to see her around and visit with her two or three times first. These gals are very poor, will do anything for money.

And again, watch out for street cops at all times!

Xfactors
06-12-14, 01:07
Well I hit Juarez today, Wed, 6/11/14, about noon time. I went to Imperium. Had a good time. I got with about 5 babes there. I got with Janet, and had a good time with her. She doesn't get to Imperium until 3 pm. She goes to school in the morning, and part of the afternoon. She can cross over to the US side. She might be willing to meet you on the US side. I don't know for sure, but she might.

I got with Nancy, and she has a great ass. If you get with Nancy, ask her to lay on her stomach, and take a look at that ass. She gets lots of compliments on her ass, I'm sure.

Imperium opens at noon, and closes at 9 pm, 6 days a week. They are closed on Sundays. I wouldn't mind getting with Janet again, but her coming in at 3 pm kind of fucks things up for me. I like to start my action at noon, and finish about 5 pm. I'll probably hit Genesis next time I go over there. I like Jessica and April at Genesis.

I asked the manager at Imperium what had happened last time I was there, concerning the police. He explained the situation in Spanish, and I couldn't make out what he was saying. I asked him if I needed to worry about the police showing up today, while I was there, and he said no, no problem.

One thing about Imperium is it has good AC, and that's important during the summer time. I also carried bottled water with me when I walked over there today, and that helped me a lot. Guys, carry bottled water when you go over there. It's hot as hell over there.

My Freedom
06-13-14, 02:15
I am recommending nobody go to the La Paz / Mina area to look for SWs. An acquaintance of mine went over there yesterday and took a gal to a hotel. He said just as he was dressing after doing the deed, a knock was heard on the door. Suddenly, the same, mean * who robbed him two weeks ago opened the door (how? It was locked, he said), and she said the police were on their way.

This * had told the cops about him being with this gal and three cops came into the room, telling him that prostitution is illegal in Juarez. He said they were ready to haul him off to jail (they did nothing to the gal he was with), and the only thing that saved him was about 1,000 pesos.

From a distance I have seen this gal, dark hair, pregnant, and appears to be nothing but a problem. One time said her name was Alejandra, or Maria, or something like that. He has mongered more years than I have, and said he was never more scared in his life.

The boss of these cops apparently spoke English, and my acquaintance might have been let go because of his advanced years (70's).

We know that technically, prostitution is illegal in Mexico, except for certain zonas, but all of La Paz and Mina are full of harlots.

Xfactors
06-13-14, 07:58
I am recommending nobody go to the La Paz / Mina area to look for SWs. .I remember about 4 years ago my tour guide Rubin told me to be careful about getting with hookers in this area, because some of them were working with the cops pulling all kinds of scams on customers of these hookers. I remember one lady approached me, and Rubin told me, "That's one of them." The hooker gets a kick back from the cops, for reporting the customer.

BorderMongerer
06-14-14, 00:34
I remember about 4 years ago my tour guide Rubin told me to be careful about getting with hookers in this area, because some of them were working with the cops pulling all kinds of scams on customers of these hookers. I remember one lady approached me, and Rubin told me, "That's one of them." The hooker gets a kick back from the cops, for reporting the customer.Xfactors,

Man you are on hell of machine. How can you manage to do 5 shots in matter of hours? What's your secret? I kind of envy you. Haha. Even in my dreams it's rather impossible to reload 5 times.

BTW: at the frequency you cross bridge. What answers you give to the cbp's questions? Like: what's your purpose of your visit? when did you visit last time. Etc etc.

I sometimes get nervous with these repeated questions and have keep thinking of different answers & fear that they might be keeping track of our visits & our Answers.

Also: as usual Felinas is open for 300 pesos & certainly the quality of mp girls is dropping compared to time befor 2011. There are more gorditas. Siluetas used to have pretty chicks. But not anymore.

Bbond
06-14-14, 02:14
I sometimes get nervous with these repeated questions and have keep thinking of different answers & fear that they might be keeping track of our visits & our Answers.AS far as keeping track of your crossings, in fact they do that. As for your answers as to the purpose of your visit, that is more a measure on how you answer, not what your answer might be. Just answer shopping or drinking cheap beer, both are legit and believable. What did you purchase while shopping, nothing, just looking. My usual answer is "drinking beer and chasing women", once the guy asked me why, in Mexico, I told him beer is cheaper and women easier to catch. Both very true.

Xfactors, Man you are on hell of machine. How can you manage to do 5 shots in matter of hours? What's your secret? I kind of envy you. Haha. Even in my dreams it's rather impossible to reload 5 times.

Scroll back to post #5985, presently on page 4, and read that one.

ChicoSex69
06-15-14, 06:33
Well I have been reading all these reviews and its about time I start giving something back today went to smdotcom not a website that's the name well that was a quick in and out worst place I have ever been grimy dark and smelly as hell so with that I was about tl call a day when making a turn from there out of the conner of my eye I saw a silver tinted door some I saw the sigh Valery so went to go have a look 5 girls 7- 8 all tight bodies from what I can tell tried Ruby 5'3" short haired but with some nice dsl and boy dose she sure know how to use them nice tight body on this one CBJ multiple pop ok and gf service and the best part no rush service I went over by 10 min and no big deal great attitude and very friendly. 2 for hh and. 3 fh CBJ múltiples pos and very eager to please. Only thing stright off the bat she said was no french kissing othere than that it was a great experience next time ill do her and a another girl same time she said the play nice with each other update soon on next adventure.

Xfactors
06-15-14, 14:27
Xfactors,

Man you are on hell of machine. How can you manage to do 5 shots in matter of hours? What's your secret? I kind of envy you. Haha. Even in my dreams it's rather impossible to reload 5 times.

BTW: at the frequency you cross bridge. What answers you give to the cbp's questions? Like: what's your purpose of your visit? when did you visit last time. Etc etc.

I sometimes get nervous with these repeated questions and have keep thinking of different answers & fear that they might be keeping track of our visits & our Answers.

Also: as usual Felinas is open for 300 pesos & certainly the quality of mp girls is dropping compared to time befor 2011. There are more gorditas. Siluetas used to have pretty chicks. But not anymore.I don't blow my load 5 times. Usually once or twice and that's it.

As for the questions on what was my purpose for going to Juarez, I give a one word answer, "Women. ".

Papushko
06-16-14, 16:32
Where is this smdotcom place?

Well I have been reading all these reviews and its about time I start giving something back today went to smdotcom not a website that's the name well that was a quick in and out worst place I have ever been grimy dark and smelly as hell so with that I was about tl call a day when making a turn from there out of the conner of my eye I saw a silver tinted door some I saw the sigh Valery so went to go have a look 5 girls 7- 8 all tight bodies from what I can tell tried Ruby 5'3" short haired but with some nice dsl and boy dose she sure know how to use them nice tight body on this one CBJ multiple pop ok and gf service and the best part no rush service I went over by 10 min and no big deal great attitude and very friendly. 2 for hh and. 3 fh CBJ mltiples pos and very eager to please. Only thing stright off the bat she said was no french kissing othere than that it was a great experience next time ill do her and a another girl same time she said the play nice with each other update soon on next adventure.

ChicoSex69
06-16-14, 20:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be some sort of cryptically written message and/or veiled warning.

Please do not post cryptic messages, and specifically messages that could be construed as veiled warnings, in the forum.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Altime
06-17-14, 19:39
Did a visit to Genesis and Imperium yesterday. Started with Carmen at Genesis. She was very nice, friendly with shapely ass. Then headed up the block to Imperium and saw Fatima she tried up selling and just annoying. I called her friend a black hair with dark lipstick. She immediately took care of business and made my friend happy. I did see Nancy at Imperium too. She has nice tight body.

I am interesed in getting digits for a little blond I think called Minnie that runs around Juarez downtown. Please PM me her digits.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Altime
06-17-14, 19:44
Chicosex69,

Where is this smdotcom you mentioned.

Well I have been reading all these reviews and its about time I start giving something back today went to smdotcom not a website that's the name well that was a quick in and out worst place I have ever been grimy dark and smelly as hell so with that I was about tl call a day when making a turn from there out of the conner of my eye I saw a silver tinted door some I saw the sigh Valery so went to go have a look 5 girls 7- 8 all tight bodies from what I can tell tried Ruby 5'3" short haired but with some nice dsl and boy dose she sure know how to use them nice tight body on this one CBJ multiple pop ok and gf service and the best part no rush service I went over by 10 min and no big deal great attitude and very friendly. 2 for hh and. 3 fh CBJ mltiples pos and very eager to please. Only thing stright off the bat she said was no french kissing othere than that it was a great experience next time ill do her and a another girl same time she said the play nice with each other update soon on next adventure.

Bbond
06-18-14, 10:17
Chicosex69, Where is this smdotcom you mentioned.Can't you read between lines? Chicosex is a phony. Or at least appears to be. No real info, nada.

Latin Bound
06-19-14, 06:38
Did a visit to Genesis and Imperium yesterday. Started with Carmen at Genesis. She was very nice, friendly with shapely ass. Then headed up the block to Imperium and saw Fatima she tried up selling and just annoying. I called her friend a black hair with dark lipstick. She immediately took care of business and made my friend happy. I did see Nancy at Imperium too. She has nice tight body.

I am interesed in getting digits for a little blond I think called Minnie that runs around Juarez downtown. Please PM me her digits.On 6025 I mentioned Fatima. Hopefully by repetition we will be able to steer fellow mongers away from her. As for the dark lipstick one chances are is the one I mentioned on 6018, Natalia.

ChicoSex69
06-19-14, 11:35
Can't you read between lines? Chicosex is a phony. Or at least appears to be. No real info, nada.Check PM ads its in there Manuel Cluthier st casas grandes ave Aera.

TruckerHead
06-20-14, 15:41
OK Venus MP has 2 of the hottest girls in Juarez.

One Corina is a no Kid spinner tight little body.

The other might not be the taste for everyone but the is a freakishly thin woman named Paty I have not been with her.

But she has a very thin supermodel body tall and very thin and bony a fresh change from all the fatties in Juarez.

I don't know what happened with Corina But she blacklisted me so she badmouthed me to the other venus girls and when I tried to go with Paty she made shit up that she was going to be busy but that is a lie, that happened two days in a row.

So can anyone here post a report with Paty, because I really want to know how she is.

I have Paty blue balls, but I will let the blacklisting go because I know by experience that the turn around is about 6 months and in a about 6 month I will see new girls.

Xfactors
06-23-14, 15:54
3/31/2014 From El Diario:

Seven self-described business as " massage parlors " were closed by staff of the municipal trade last weekend, said the head of that office Salvador Orozco Corral.

The official said the evening of Friday 28 and Saturday 29, surprise actions, we proceeded to the closure of establishments.

He said these are the massage parlor " El Encanto ", located on Avenida Hermanos Escobar number 2330, then inside to employees and customers practicandoo sexual acts surprised.

Massage also called " Yarely " Melchor Ocampo Street 1693.A, of the colony of the same name, for lack of operating license and found evidence of sexual services.

The business called Venus, in which staff was surprised in the sexual act with clients, so we proceeded to decommissioning;" Sirena " Street Tlaxcala number 728 of the Miguel Hidalgo, since within the establishment evidence outside the provision authorized service found.

In the massage room " Valery " street Popocatpetl 7023, the colony Manuel J. Clouthier, for operating without a license and personal certification attesting to their good health and training.

The establishment called Manhattan ", located on Avenida De La Raza number 6388, Local J, The Future of the colony, was closed for lack of security measures provided by Civil Protection.

And finally Aphrodite ", located in Jurez. Porvenir highway 8806, where it was found that the staff does not have the certification and accreditation to provide the service.

Orozco Corral, adding that in some cases proceeded to send some people to the authorities of Public Safety.

He said the review and inspection activities will continue steadily, not only on weekends but every day, in order to inhibit the operation outside the law of the different lines of business.Okay, so Salvador Orozco Corral says they're going to review and inspect these MP's every day to crack down on operations outside of the law. By golly, they're going to shut them down. They shut down Venus. They're not going to put up with fucking inside these establishments. So Truckerhead is over at Venus banging the babes, after it's been shut down. Yeah, I can see the authorities are real serious about shutting these operations down. What a bunch of bullshit.

Heidern
06-24-14, 23:21
So, if I don; t want to get busted, I have to stick to Felinas or Siluetas right?

Xfactors
06-24-14, 23:26
Okay, so Salvador Orozco Corral says they're going to review and inspect these MP's every day to crack down on operations outside of the law. .Well I hit Genesis today about 11 am for Tuesday 6/24/13. I engaged in activities outside of the law. I got with 2 babes there, and fucked the hell out of both of them. I guess that makes me a criminal. Oh well, whatever.

I got with Jessica, and April, and did 2 one hour sessions with both of them. I had a good time. Both girls gave me a good time.

April got a little pushy on the tipping (propina) issue, so watch out for that from her, but she is a "live wire" in the room. She kind of gets into her work. She kind of likes sex. She has a pretty nice body also.

Jessica is nice, and doesn't get pushy on the tipping issue. April may be a little desperate for money, so maybe that's why she's a little pushy on the tipping issue. When you're desperate for money, you don't think straight.

I would recommend everyone here check out Genesis. Pretty decent AC in the place. And only 300 pesos.

Xfactors
06-24-14, 23:28
So, if I don; t want to get busted, I have to stick to Felinas or Siluetas right?No, I think Genesis is safe, and offers the best value for the money. I think Felinas offers a better selection of women than Siluetas. Siluetas has the heffers, the heavy set women.

Heidern
06-25-14, 01:12
Even if Wendy is at Felinas?

TruckerHead
06-25-14, 03:50
Jessica is a spinner with slight baby damage very boney very cute face she tell me she is from Merida Yucatan so that is likely a sex trafficking victim, also she told she used to work at Motel Fronterizo startinga t 9 PM wich I did not know tha place must check it out the girls are a the Motel Fronterizo Bar, that Motel is next tpo the Fuentes Motel on the Main cties drag.

Xfactors
06-25-14, 06:58
Even if Wendy is at Felinas?Yeah, Genesis has more women. I probably won't get with April again at Genesis. I tipped her 300 pesos, and she wasn't happy with that. Geesus, give me a break. I didn't tip anything to Jessica, and she seemed very happy to get with me for 2 sessions. I'll repeat again with Jessica. April was very nice, until it came to the tipping issue, and then she kind of got an attitude with me. We won't have a problem with the tipping issue anymore, because I won't get with April anymore. Maybe that will help solve that issue. I don't like problems at MP's.

TruckerHead
06-26-14, 16:23
As this one, if it is that really is depressing I saw that girl about 3 years and she is still working, I really hate that the same girls are working for years instead of getting a fresh stream of new girls.

Xfactors
06-26-14, 23:30
As this one, if it is that really is depressing I saw that girl about 3 years and she is still working, I really hate that the same girls are working for years instead of getting a fresh stream of new girls.Yes, I think this is the same girl. She wears her hair differently now, but I'm pretty sure this is the same girl. She's probably beyond burned out on selling pussy, so that' why I got the attitude from her on the tipping issue. Women are different than men. I would love to get paid to fuck decent looking women. I would feel like the luckiest guy in the world. And I wouldn't hassle them for a tip. And my rates would be very cheap. Like 50 cents an hour. I know, dream on.

I'm fixing to go eat at Luby's in El Paso, and there are 3 babes working the tables in there I would pay nice money to fuck. And I can't say a fuckin thing to them about it. If they got pissed, I would be kicked out of Luby's. They could probably use the extra money, but I don't know if they sell pussy. Women that do, don't wear signs.

SimplyGeorge
06-27-14, 01:19
No, I think Genesis is safe, and offers the best value for the money. I think Felinas offers a better selection of women than Siluetas. Siluetas has the heffers, the heavy set women.That's right, I went to Felinas last weekend and I got Michelle. An awful cow with fake blond hair.

Xfactors
06-27-14, 05:22
That's right, I went to Felinas last weekend and I got Michelle. An awful cow with fake blond hair.Did you mean to say Siluetas?

Heidern
06-27-14, 10:32
Went to Genesis, but it was closed, Do you need to knock or something, even the fence was closed.

Xfactors
06-27-14, 17:24
Went to Genesis, but it was closed, Do you need to knock or something, even the fence was closed.What time did you go? Genesis is open 10 am to 5 pm, Monday through Saturday. On Sunday they are open 10 am to 2 pm.

SimplyGeorge
06-27-14, 22:34
Did you mean to say Siluetas?Yes I did, Michelle at Siluetas. My mistake. Felinas, Venus and Genesis are the better choices for Friday afternoons.

Xfactors
06-27-14, 22:44
"Mexican Law Enforcement Helicopter Fired At USA Border Agents In Arizona" Mexico law enforcement fucking up again.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/27/mexican-helicopter-border-patrol_n_5537592.html

Heidern
06-28-14, 06:59
It was 5:30 so, now I know why it was closed:

Mugroso
06-28-14, 10:40
If they got pissed, I would be kicked out of Luby's. They could probably use the extra money, but I don't know if they sell pussy. Women that do, don't wear signs.Getting kicked out of Luby's wouldn't be much of a heart breaker if you ask me. As for the Luby girls, its all in the approach.

Bachelor Warrior
06-29-14, 16:13
Found myself in the Yankees-Don Felix bar area on Friday night. Or was it Saturday? First time in quite a while that I had been there around 11 PM or so. I was surprised at the number of "ladies" around. Some very nice looking legs. I didn't try for anyone because I was pretty plastered and realized it. Just headed for a hotel.

BW.

Bachelor Warrior
07-03-14, 02:35
Guys,

Not much going on on the ol' web site. I'm feeling like big boobs, but big ones are kinda hard to find in CJ. Any suggestions?

Oh. I don't much care what they're attached to.

BW.

Xfactors
07-05-14, 22:45
Genesis is open 10 am to 5 pm, Monday through Saturday. On Sunday they are open 10 am to 2 pm.Well I hit Genesis today, Saturday, 7/5/14, around 10:30 AM. I had a good time. I got with Crystal, and did 4 one hour sessions with her. She speaks pretty good English. I didn't get with April, and thank goodness April didn't cause a scene. At least none that I saw. I'll be back to check out some of the other babes at Genesis.

Xfactors
07-14-14, 21:19
Well I hit Genesis today, Monday, 7-14-14 about 10:30 AM. I wasn't really that horny, but I had the day off today, so what the hell, I went over there. I did 2 one hour sessions with Crystal, and then 1 one hour session with some girl named Powerla, or something like that. I had an okay time over there today. Some of the girls at Genesis are a little on the heavy side. I'm wanting to meet some skinny babes, but I don't want to pay 400 pesos, like at Venus. I may try a different 300 peso MP, next time I go over there. If any of you guys see a skinny girl at a 300 peso MP, please post. I'm in search of a skinny babe at a 300 peso MP.

Xfactors
07-14-14, 23:40

Well I hit Juarez today, Wed, 6/11/14, about noon time. I went to Imperium. Had a good time. I got with Nancy, and she has a great ass. If you get with Nancy, ask her to lay on her stomach, and take a look at that ass. She gets lots of compliments on her ass, I'm sure.
Uhmmm, I forgot about Nancy at Imperium. I'll have to go back and check her out some more. I haven't met Carman at Genesis. I'll look for her next time I'm at Genesis.

Xfactors
07-16-14, 09:37
Interesting video on one of the sugar dating websites I use to be on. Interesting on how some women are in denial about being hookers. They sell their bodies, but deny being hookers. And yes, I'm still getting private messages from women wanting to meet me from these websites. All these messages go into my spam folder. These babes on these websites are just high priced hookers, plain and simple.

I'm not meeting with any of these sugar daddy babes, because I can get pussy much cheaper going to Juarez massage parlors. And there is less drama, and hassle going to the Juarez massage parlors.

And I don't buy Charlie Sheen's argument, or Bella's argument in the video below, that a hooker is paid to leave. A hooker is paid for sex. I don't pay these babes in Juarez to leave me. If I want more time with them, over an hour, I have to pay them more money. That's not paying them to leave. That's paying them for more sex.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2014/07/15/erin-dnt-lah-seeking-arrangement.cnn.html

Xfactors
07-16-14, 11:52
Okay the video below in previous post has some incorrect information. It states that the profiles "don't necessarily solicit for sex." That's not really correct. The correct statement is the profiles don't solicit for sex at all. That's because you can't solicit for sex on these sugar dating websites. They specifically state you can't solicit for sex in your profile, or they won't approve of your profile if you do. These websites do this to protect themselves from being charged with promoting prostitution. You can say in your profile you are seeking companionship. That's okay with the website. But everybody on these websites know what this shit is about. It's high priced prostitution. The websites know it. They're just playing games to stay out of legal trouble.

Okie Vmax
07-16-14, 20:36
Uhmmm, I forgot about Nancy at Imperium. I'll have to go back and check her out some more. I haven't met Carman at Genesis. I'll look for her next time I'm at Genesis.Met Nancy there about 3 weeks ago. Very nice and fellow apparently in charge quite pleasant. Regarding 400 at Venus etc, got to say Mr. X, I'd rather pay 100 pesos for 10 fewer kg. 22 lb on small woman is distracting. Not that it would hurt me to lose 10 lb off my own butt!

Storm Rider #2
07-21-14, 08:23
What's up my brothers? Former Juarez res here from about 15 years back and considering moving back as I'm getting ready to semi-retire. But, I'm going to be working in my own business in EP if I do it. My question is, I am a consultant and I'm wondering how much the bridge traffic would be a hindrance in getting to my earliest appointment on time. Second, can you still receive a cell phone signal from EP, let's say in the first mile or into CJ? What's the rent like for a decent home there now and is it still prohibited for foreigners to buy real estate? Is the Panama still open? I see lot's of clubs have shuttered. Lastly, I don't care much for the little baby girls you find at the clubs, anymore, so where is a good source for a more mature woman / provider?

Thanks for any info that you can give.

BTW. Anyone know anything about the big green apt building across the street on the south side of the gimnasio that sits next door to Hotel Quiroz? I used to be partners with the guy that owned it back in the day. He went by "El Profe".

Heynowwassup
07-21-14, 13:22
What's up my brothers? Former Juarez res here from about 15 years back and considering moving back as I'm getting ready to semi-retire. But, I'm going to be working in my own business in EP if I do it. My question is, I am a consultant and I'm wondering how much the bridge traffic would be a hindrance in getting to my earliest appointment on time. Second, can you still receive a cell phone signal from EP, let's say in the first mile or into CJ? What's the rent like for a decent home there now and is it still prohibited for foreigners to buy real estate? Is the Panama still open? I see lot's of clubs have shuttered. Lastly, I don't care much for the little baby girls you find at the clubs, anymore, so where is a good source for a more mature woman / provider?

Thanks for any info that you can give.

BTW. Anyone know anything about the big green apt building across the street on the south side of the gimnasio that sits next door to Hotel Quiroz? I used to be partners with the guy that owned it back in the day. He went by "El Profe".Can't answer all of your Qs, but I'll try a few. I'm in Jrz about 3 or 4 times a week.

1. The bridge traffic is bad, both ways, CBP now checks cars going into Jrz (and EPPD as well for "violations" Bunch of bullshit if you ask me.

2. Cell phone. Depends on your provider. My signal goes out a few hundred yards into Mexico and then charges me to roam.

3. Rent can be surprisingly cheap. I say look in craigslist for that.

4. There are lots of older gals in the MPs. Just need to look around. If you're looking for a GF, the madame at Sirenas can help you out. Just ask.

Hope this helps, welcome back.

Storm Rider #2
07-22-14, 09:23
Well, I checked CL, not much there, really looking to buy if possible. I haven't rented anything since living in CJ before. There's a White House at the corner of Melchor Ocampo and Mariano Samaniego that was real nice, always for sale though. Pulling it up on Google maps shows a for sale sign on it still, but those pics may be a few years old. It's about 2 blocks east of Club Bohemio and the gimnasio. I think it used to be owned by another monger on here that went by Dreaming Eagle. I couldn't really read the phone number on the sign. Anybody ever in that area? I'm thinking the Casa Colorado may have used to have been where the Bohemio is now. Anybody ever in that area? Even beter, anyone got a connection in bienes raices in CJ?

Bbond
07-22-14, 13:06
There's a White House at the corner of Melchor Ocampo and Mariano Samaniego that was real nice, always for sale though. Pulling it up on Google maps shows a for sale sign on it still, but those pics may be a few years old. It's about 2 blocks east of Club Bohemio and the gimnasio. I think it used to be owned by another monger on here that went by Dreaming Eagle. I couldn't really read the phone number on the sign.Address is 510 Ocampo, one phone number is 662-149-9126, not real sure about the other 2. Years ago that was where girls from Chito's (Bar Lauras) went, I boned a few girls in there. Google street view is dated Apr 2009.
I'm thinking the Casa Colorado may have used to have been where the Bohemio is now.Casa Colorado (Sans Souci) is still shown at Ocampo and Martinez, not sure what Bohemio was, maybe at one time Eduardos, not sure, again dated Apr 2009.

Pamana, is long gone.

Anyone know what happened to Dreaming Eagle? I hope is he well, but I have bad feelings about that.

Real Estate?
http://search.vivanuncios.com.mx/compra-casas+cd-juarez?lb=new&search=1&start_field=1&keywords=casas&cat_1=12&sp_common_price[start]=&sp_common_price[end]=&sp_housing_nb_bedrs[start]=&sp_housing_nb_bedrs[end]=&sp_housing_sq_ft[start]=&sp_housing_sq_ft[end]=&sp_common_main_type=&searchGeoId=46&end_field=

http://diario.mx/clasificado/?2,8,N

Xfactors
07-22-14, 16:42
Anyone know what happened to Dreaming Eagle? I hope is he well, but I have bad feelings about that.I asked about Dreaming Eagle a couple of years ago here. Somebody reponded to me via PM, (I don't remember who.) saying he was doing fine and living in the US. I wish we would hear from him again, but I doubt we will.

Storm Rider #2
07-22-14, 21:49
Address is 510 Ocampo, one phone number is 662-149-9126, not real sure about the other 2. Years ago that was where girls from Chito's (Bar Lauras) went, I boned a few girls in there. Google street view is dated Apr 2009.

Casa Colorado (Sans Souci) is still shown at Ocampo and Martinez, not sure what Bohemio was, maybe at one time Eduardos, not sure, again dated Apr 2009.

Pamana, is long gone.

Anyone know what happened to Dreaming Eagle? I hope is he well, but I have bad feelings about that.

Real Estate?

http://venta-casas.vivanuncios.com.mx/compra-casas+cd-juarez/urge-que-se-vaya--cuanto-me-ofrece-/102586133

Thanks, should have known Bbond would step in to help. Vivanuncios is a real nice source, especially with the photos. I wonder if I could make a monger stronghold out of this place? I really like that house. So much space and a basement. Just the right setup for maybe having a kind of safehouse for anyone who wanted to get away from the normal BS of Juarez with a chica. Could be a good sideline business like the house in the argentina forums.

Xfactors
07-24-14, 02:57
If you're looking for a GF, the madame at Sirenas can help you out. Just ask.Uhmmm, that's kind of interesting. I'm 60 years old. My ideal GF would be a very slender 18 year old girl, who is a nymphomaniac. Wonder if the madame could hook my up with someone like that. Probably not.

Bbond
07-24-14, 09:14
Uhmmm, that's kind of interesting. I'm 60 years old. My ideal GF would be a very slender 18 year old girl, who is a nymphomaniac. Wonder if the madame could hook my up with someone like that. Probably not.I would not say "probably not", but rather "if the price is right". ;)

BigMrJ
07-28-14, 23:43
Almost two years ago I got involved with one of the girls from the Pink Lad. Her alias there is Estrella. I haven't seen her there in the past few months. Anyone know what happened to her? I think her real name was something like Yamelith Castillo. She was about five foot five in in height, dark skinned, blonde hair, and she was very voluptuous. When I ask about her there they can't give me a straight answer. Anyway, anyone have a clue about her?

Also, I don't partake in MP's so does anyone have an alternative to finding action?

Clydesdale
07-30-14, 00:12
Also, I don't partake in MP's so does anyone have an alternative to finding action?There's a hotel a couple blocks away from Salome and El Zar if you want to pay a bar fine to take a girl out. You can also try Don Felix. There's always girls available there. They're not always my type, but sometimes you find a gem.

Storm Rider #2
07-30-14, 08:00
Alright, so I'm lining some things up. But one thing I have to ask about is the express pass deal that they were debating implementing around the time I moved out of CJ before. Are they still on that program or did they ever even start it? If they are, does it really help, cause if there can be a 2 hour wait to get across still, I might have to rethink my plans.

Bbond
07-30-14, 11:17
Alright, so I'm lining some things up. But one thing I have to ask about is the express pass deal that they were debating implementing around the time I moved out of CJ before. Are they still on that program or did they ever even start it? If they are, does it really help, cause if there can be a 2 hour wait to get across still, I might have to rethink my plans.Check this out http://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-traveler-programs/sentri.

Storm Rider #2
07-31-14, 05:36
Check this out http://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-traveler-programs/sentri.But it looks like I will have to wait and sell my house after going through the red tape. I haven't had a mortgage in years and they want receipts. I hope a deed and current property tax receipts will do.

Bbond
07-31-14, 09:36
But it looks like I will have to wait and sell my house after going through the red tape. I haven't had a mortgage in years and they want receipts. I hope a deed and current property tax receipts will do.Anything that would prove residence should be okay.

Xfactors
08-02-14, 02:47

The other might not be the taste for everyone but the is a freakishly thin woman named Paty I have not been with her.

But she has a very thin supermodel body tall and very thin and bony a fresh change from all the fatties in Juarez.

I don't know what happened with Corina But she blacklisted me so she badmouthed me to the other venus girls and when I tried to go with Paty she made shit up that she was going to be busy but that is a lie, that happened two days in a row.

So can anyone here post a report with Paty, because I really want to know how she is.

I have Paty blue balls, but I will let the blacklisting go because I know by experience that the turn around is about 6 months and in a about 6 month I will see new girls.Okay, I hit Juarez today, Friday, 8/1/14, about noon time. I had a good time. I crossed Stanton bridge, and walked over to taxi stand. I explained very clearly to taxi drivers there that I needed to go to Venus MP, over on Efren Ornelas. Taxi drivers assured me they understood exactly what I was saying. I said, "okay. " I hopped in taxi, and this fuckin taxi driver proceeded to take me right to Genesis MP. I guess he thought this was my "first rodeo" to Juarez. I told him, "no correcto," and he proceeded to take me to Venus MP. I kind of had to show him how to get there. This was my first time to Venus MP. I wanted to check it out.

I walked into Venus, and met Marium, the madam there. There were about 5 girls working at this time. There is a sign "Venus" on the front of the MP. You walk around back, and enter though the back door. The girls there didn't look bad. I asked the girls their names, and none of them said they were Paty. One girl there was very cute and petite. Her name is Brenda. I wouldn't mind banging her. Venus is a 400 peso MP. With the taxi driver taking me there, they wanted 600 pesos. I knew I wasn't going to pay that. I just wanted to check this place out. I told them, "thanks," and that I would be back. If I ever go back to Venus, I'll tell taxi driver to take me to "El Toro Bronco," on Avenida De Las Americas, and I'll walk to Venus from there, to avoid paying taxi commission. Venus is open 10 AM, to 10 PM, seven days a week.

I then had taxi driver take me to Guerrero and Suarez, to the Hotel Puerta Del Sol. He dropped me off there, and I walked 1 block to Imperium MP. I got with 2 different babes there, and did 5 one hour sessions with them. One of these girls told me she would be getting her visa in about 1 month, and that she would be able to come to El Paso, after getting her visa. She told me she use to go to El Paso to clean houses there. (Uhmmmm) :D I asked her if she would clean my apartment in El Paso. She said, "yes. " (Uhmmm) Anyway, we worked out the details, and she may end up coming to my apartment. And she won't be coming there to clean it. :D (Uhmmm) I don't know if this will work out, but you never know. I told her I would also take her to Luby's cafeteria, or Whataburger, if she wanted. She said okay. She's slender, 32 years old, has 4 kids, and no hubby. (Uhmmmm) :D .

As I was leaving Imperium, another girl had arrived, in a black mini dress, and she was hot. I wanted to fuck her, but I needed to leave. Sorry, I don't remember the name of this girl in the black mini dress.

I wouldn't mind returning to Venus to fuck Brenda, but with my luck, she probably wouldn't be there, so I don't know if I'll return to Venus. If it was 300 pesos, I would go there tomorrow.

TruckerHead
08-02-14, 20:39
X-Factor you can pay 300 in venus but its for 30 minutes, I don't know how long your session last but most 1 hour session don't last the full 30 min unless your are there for a real massage. And since most have 1 pop policies 1 hour when they are400 are not worth it.

Okay, I hit Juarez today, Friday, 8/1/14, about noon time. I had a good time. I crossed Stanton bridge,

I wouldn't mind returning to Venus to fuck Brenda, but with my luck, she probably wouldn't be there, so I don't know if I'll return to Venus. If it was 300 pesos, I would go there tomorrow.

TruckerHead
08-02-14, 21:49
In Tangas Bar there is a cute 20 year old spinner, petite and thin named Ana, she has a croked nose but that is a cute characteristc about her, I took her out to ones of the nearby hotels bar fine is 200 and the girl is 300 but well worth it because she put put, and spinners like her are hard to find.

Xfactors
08-02-14, 22:23
One girl there was very cute and petite. Her name is Brenda. I wouldn't mind banging her.I have a question for the group here. If I went to Venus, and offered Brenda 5 one hour sessions, at 300 pesos per hour, do you think she would go for that? Maybe I could offer her 400 pesos for the first hour, and then offer her 4 or 5 more sessions at 300 pesos per hour. What do you guys think?

Bbond
08-03-14, 01:18
I have a question for the group here. If I went to Venus, and offered Brenda 5 one hour sessions, at 300 pesos per hour, do you think she would go for that? Maybe I could offer her 400 pesos for the first hour, and then offer her 4 or 5 more sessions at 300 pesos per hour. What do you guys think?Typically the girl gets 1/2 of the fee, if she dropped to 300, when the house says 400, she may get only 100. If the house agreed to your offer, maybe both get 150. It wouldn't hurt to ask, they can agree or say no.

Xfactors
08-03-14, 03:49
Typically the girl gets 1/2 of the fee, if she dropped to 300, when the house says 400, she may get only 100. If the house agreed to your offer, maybe both get 150. It wouldn't hurt to ask, they can agree or say no.

X-Factor you can pay 300 in venus but its for 30 minutes, I don't know how long your session last but most 1 hour session don't last the full 30 min unless your are there for a real massage. And since most have 1 pop policies 1 hour when they are400 are not worth it.Hey guys, thanks for the advice. I think I'm going to go to Venus tomorrow, Sunday, and just get with somebody there. I try to find out from Marium, the madam, if she would go for the 300 peso multiple session from me. All this shit with any MP involves risk. You can spend your money, but no guarantees you're going to have a good time. I've been with some duds at these various MP's, and I just let it go, and get with another babe.

When I was there Friday, they had about 5 or 6 girls there, and no customers. You would think they would welcome the business of multiple sessions at 300 pesos, since they ain't makin shit if they ain't got no customers, but when you're dealing with women, women and logic don't always go together. I'll post a report on how it goes.

Bbond
08-03-14, 06:38
but when you're dealing with women, women and logic don't always go together.Damn but ain't that the truth. Some of their "logic" astounds me.

Bbond
08-03-14, 07:52
Damn but ain't that the truth. Some of their "logic" astounds me.Once a girl that I know came by my apartment, unannounced, just showed up. I asked her what's up. Said she needed money. I ask how much she needed, said 500 pesos, told her all I could pay was 400. She said no and left, no because I was offering 100 pesos less. She could have made 400, but no. So she left with nothing. If I would have had 500 with me I would have paid her that, she a serious good fuck. Oh well.

Clydesdale
08-03-14, 15:48
In Tangas Bar there is a cute 20 year old spinner, petite and thin named Ana, she has a croked nose but that is a cute characteristc about her, I took her out to ones of the nearby hotels bar fine is 200 and the girl is 300 but well worth it because she put put, and spinners like her are hard to find.I noticed her the last couple of times I was there, but I was with a girlfriend both times. She's definitely hot. Last time she told me to come back alone sometime. I think I will.

Xfactors
08-04-14, 04:35

The other might not be the taste for everyone but the is a freakishly thin woman named Patty I have not been with her.

I don't know what happened with Corina But she blacklisted me so she badmouthed me to the other venus girls and when I tried to go with Patty she made shit up that she was going to be busy but that is a lie, that happened two days in a row.

So can anyone here post a report with Patty, because I really want to know how she is.

I have Patty blue balls, but I will let the blacklisting go because I know by experience that the turn around is about 6 months and in a about 6 month I will see new girls.Okay, I hit Juarez today, Sunday, 8/3/14, about 11 AM. I hit Venus MP. I had cab driver take me to "El Toro Bronco," on Avenida de las Americas, and then I walked the short distance to Venus. I did 3 sessions with Star, one session with Sonya, and 2 sessions with Patty. At one point with Patty, some guy knocked on the door, signaling the time was up. I had only been with her for 40 minutes, so I opened the door and had a few words with him. Hopefully we got that situation cleared up. Anyway, watch out for that kind of crap at Venus. In spite of this crap, I still had a good time at Venus.

Brenda was not there, and I plan on returning to Venus tomorrow to hopefully fuck Brenda's brains out. I'll post a report on how it goes.

Okay, let's talk about Patty. Truckerhead was wondering about her. I think he and I are talking about the same Patty, but I could be wrong on that. The Patty I got with is 20 years old. She's very slender, and weighs 110 lbs. She told me she has no kids, and no hubby. She said she only works at Venus on Sundays. (At least I think that's what she said. My Spanish sucks.) Patty has bangs in front, and a long pony tail. Coal black hair. She's kind of tall.

Note to Truckerhead: I had a good time with Patty. She's nice, but if you never get with her, don't sweat it. I like slender women, and nothing against Patty, but I actually liked fucking Star more. I kind of wore Star out. Star thought I was nice, but I think she thought I liked fucking too much. (I do.) She was kind of exhausted when I got done with her. I don't think I've seen Corina yet.

Star speaks pretty good English. Star helped translate, when I was having a few words with the guy who knocked on the door, while I was with Patty. I didn't get ugly about the situation. I just told him if you only allow 40 minutes with the girl, you should state that upfront, and not say it's for an hour.

The guy I had a few words with concerning the time allowed, ended up driving me to the bridge. As I was leaving, another guy came out and asked me if I had had any problems while there. (He had heard about the time allowed situation dispute.) I told him everything was fine. He was saying to me, "we hope you come back. " He knew I had done 6 sessions with the girls there, and he was wanting me to return to Venus. Same for the guy that drove me to the bridge. He wants me to come see Brenda tomorrow. I told him I would be there.

Anyway, I'll return to Venus tomorrow, and post a report. I didn't bother to ask about paying 300 pesos there. I'll just pay 400 pesos when I go there, but note to Venus: You're competing with 300 peso MP's, so keep that in mind. I certainly will, myself.

Xfactors
08-04-14, 05:29
In Tangas Bar there is a cute 20 year old spinner, petite and thin named Ana, she has a croked nose but that is a cute characteristc about her, I took her out to ones of the nearby hotels bar fine is 200 and the girl is 300 but well worth it because she put put, and spinners like her are hard to find.I'd like to get with this girl, but won't risk walking to Tangas, then walking to hotel. I try to hide from police as much as possible when I go to Juarez.

Heidern
08-04-14, 19:42
Noob question, when you say one hour session, does it mean that you can cum more than once if it happens during that hour?

Bbond
08-04-14, 21:41
Noob question, when you say one hour session, does it mean that you can cum more than once if it happens during that hour?Normally no, as 1 hour usually, but not always, means up to 1 hour, including 1 release. Other guys may have different opinions, but that has been my experience.

BorderMongerer
08-04-14, 21:57
Noob question, when you say one hour session, does it mean that you can cum more than once if it happens during that hour?Generally yes, as soon as pop. Your session is over. Majority of the MP girls will want you to pop ASAP, be it in 1 min, 10 min or an hour, as they hardly know how to massage and would go for CBJ ASAP & get you popped.

If your are a newbie that's what you got to expect.

However, sometimes if the girl is enjoying the session with you than she can keep going and you may pop few times.

One trick that has worked for me is that. Is: at start. Go for shower with her and pop there, then ask her to give massage and to not rush on it. Take massage for about 20-30 minutes or till your Johnny recovers. And than you can go for 2nd pop. On the table or back in shower. With that. The girl would expect good "propina" (tip).

Few weeks back I had a visit to j. Town.

From my experience. Venus & Chaude Platinum MPs have the best looking girls. Platinum is about 600 pesos. But has the best rooms, shower, hygienic, and you are most likely to find a good chick.

Had a session with tall, fair & skinny girl there. I think here name was "Bioleta" (violet).

She gave the most sensual massage of all the girls so far. Front & back. , her massage techniques / trick are v erotic.

Asked her for BBBJ and she wanted $30 for it. We agreed at $20 . And it was all worth it. One of the best BBBJ ever.

I like visiting Felinas once in while. Becaz it's cheap at 300 p, the Madame knows us and the girls don't have and e attitude. And you should enjoy your session. There are few things that keeps me not to visit Felinas.

1. The rooms don't have shower with it. For shower you have walk to other rooms.

2. The benches are 100 yrs old and make hell of noises.

3. The walls are thinnest of any place in the world. You can hear everything what's going on in all there 3 rooms. You can hear all sorts of noises & actions even while waiting in reception area.

4. lastly. This is by far the bizarrest thing. The girl has to show to her Madame your used condom with cum in it. Even if someone is waiting in reception. God knows what's the purpose of it is and also not sure if all girls have to show but I have seen it 2-3 times.

BTW: for about $100-150 you can get real spinners at joker club. But it only opens after 7 pm. There's an cheap mp below joker. But I don't know the name. Been there only once.

Xfactors
08-05-14, 02:41
Okay, I hit Venus today, for Monday, 8/4/14. Kind of a funny thing happened. I walk in about 12:30 pm, and only 2 girls were working. I didn't see Brenda, and was thinking, "Oh shit. " I ask the madam if Brenda was going to work today, and she pointed to one of the 2 girls, and said in Spanish, "That's Brenda. " I didn't recognize her. She had on a dress today, and her hair was done differently than when I saw her on Friday. Anyway, I got with Brenda, and did 4 sessions with her. She's a good fuck, but I think I wore the poor girl out.

She's 25 years old, has 2 kids, and no hubby. She has a great bod. She's worked at Venus for 5 months. I asked her if she likes her job there, and she said no. I told her I wouldn't like it if women paid me for sex, and she smiled, knowing I was telling lies. :D

After the 4th session, I could tell she was getting tired. I politely asked her if I could get with another girl, and she was fine with that. I got with another girl, Lasett. I also saw another girl I wanted to try out, Danella, but she had left by the time I was ready to get with her.

I was going to hit Venus tomorrow, but I just remembered I got shit I got to do tomorrow, so I'll hit Venus on Wednesday.

At the end of my 4th session with Brenda, she asked for a 200 peso tip, but I told her that Venus was 400 peso, while many other MP's were only 300 pesos, so I offered her a 100 peso tip.

I also asked her if I could get a discount for doing multiple sessions with her, and she said she would have to check with her manager. I don't need much discount from her. She's the best fuck I've had in Juarez, so just a little discount from her, and I'll be happy. Maybe 400 for the first session, then 350 for the second, then 400 for the third, then 350 for the fourth. If she goes for that, I'll tip her 100 pesos at the end. Business is slow at Venus, and the girls working there are frustrated with the slow business. They just sit around waiting for customers to show up.

Danella was asking me to bring my friends, next time I come. She told me business was very slow. I didn't have problems on the time allotment today. The same guy drove me back to the bridge today. His name is Escidral. He's real comfortable with me now. He knows I'm not there to cause problems.

Another thing happened, that I thought was kind of funny. Brenda had heard about me, and she was a little nervous with me during our first session. In between our third, and forth session, I was walking around the lobby, talking to Danella, and Brenda was in the back room, talking to the girls there, and messing with her cell phone. Things were getting really laid back. I told Danella about this, and she laughed.

Anyway, I'm on vacation this week, and I'm having fun going to Venus, so WTF. Life is short.

When Escidral drove me to bridge, I waked right to the Farmahoro place and bought a bottle of Nafil, and a bottle of Maxifort. I walked through Customs, and showed them my bag from Juarez. He asked what it was, and I told him. He said, "That's fine," and waived me on through.

Bbond
08-05-14, 02:57
4. lastly. This is by far the bizarrest thing. The girl has to show to her Madame your used condom with cum in it. Even if someone is waiting in reception. God knows what's the purpose of it is and also not sure if all girls have to show but I have seen it 2-3 times.That is gross, but probably to make sure the girl did her job, and used the condom too.

Xfactors
08-07-14, 00:20
Well I hit Venus today, and just had a so-so time there. I did one session with Brenda, but there is a problem between Brenda and me, and I'll explain. My favorite way to fuck women is with them flat on their stomach, with there legs together. I then lay on top of them, and fuck them. With some women, this hurts their back. With others, it doesn't bother them. With Brenda, it hurts her back. That's a problem.

I got with 2 other women there, and how should I phrase this? I think tomorrow I'll check out Felinas. Enough said on this post, I guess.

Heynowwassup
08-07-14, 15:33
Anyone been there recently?

What's the going rate?

A horny guy needs to know.

TruckerHead
08-07-14, 16:14
I hope those Venus girls don't blacklist you for having a problem, like they did to me, but I was black listed because those dumb sknks think I have AIDS because I lost a lot of weight, and I lost a lot of weight because I'm a fitness nut.

When a girl mad mouths you to other girl that girl tells another and that girl another and so on and pretty soon they won't want to go to the room with you.

You should check out chaude premium, pretty girls there.

Well I hit Venus today, and just had a so-so time there. I did one session with Brenda, but there is a problem between Brenda and me, and I'll explain. My favorite way to fuck women is with them flat on their stomach, with there legs together. I then lay on top of them, and fuck them. With some women, this hurts their back. With others, it doesn't bother them. With Brenda, it hurts her back. That's a problem.

I got with 2 other women there, and how should I phrase this? I think tomorrow I'll check out Felinas. Enough said on this post, I guess.

Xfactors
08-07-14, 17:39
I hope those Venus girls don't blacklist you for having a problem, like they did to me, but I was black listed because those dumb sknks think I have AIDS because I lost a lot of weight, and I lost a lot of weight because I'm a fitness nut.

When a girl mad mouths you to other girl that girl tells another and that girl another and so on and pretty soon they won't want to go to the room with you.

You should check out chaude premium, pretty girls there.No, they won't blacklist me. They know the problem between Brenda and me. That it hurts her back, when she fucks laying flat on her stomach. I don't really care to return to Venus though. I'm not really interested in Chaude Platinum because of the price there. I think it's 600 pesos at Chaude Platinum. Nah.

One positive note, though. When I got with one of the other girls there, I had to wait in the lobby, because this other girl I wanted to get with was occupied with another customer at the time. I had to wait until they got done. Anyway, I was just sitting in the lobby, and noticing the atmosphere with the other girls there, and the madam there. They were all very relaxed, and not paranoid about getting busted by the cops. I don't know what the deal is on that, but they didn't seem to be concerned about getting busted at all. They were all very relaxed, and just visiting away.

Xfactors
08-07-14, 18:08
3/31/2014 From El Diario:

Seven self-described business as " massage parlors " were closed by staff of the municipal trade last weekend, said the head of that office Salvador Orozco Corral.

The official said the evening of Friday 28 and Saturday 29, surprise actions, we proceeded to the closure of establishments.

Orozco Corral, adding that in some cases proceeded to send some people to the authorities of Public Safety.

He said the review and inspection activities will continue steadily, not only on weekends but every day, in order to inhibit the operation outside the law of the different lines of business.Okay, so this fuckwad, Salvador Orozco Corral, seemed intent on closing all the MP's in Juarez, back on 3/31/14. Venus was one of the MP's busted, during that time. I haven't heard of any MP's being busted recently. Like I said in previous post, girls at Venus didn't seem to be too concerned about being busted. Doesn't mean they won't be, but they don't seem to be too concerned about it. I'm wondering if someone put the word to Salvador Orozco Corral to chill out with busting these MP's. Busting these MP's just hurts the economy in Juarez.

Now I'm just one customer, among many. The taxi drivers are happy to see me. They tell me business is slow. The MP's are happy to see me, because business is slow. These MP girls have kids to feed. The MP's have to pay rent. So Salvador Orozco Corral, go ahead and shut down all these MP's, you dumb fuck. Save the world, whatever. He's the great moral crusader in Juarez. Fuck him.

TruckerHead
08-07-14, 22:42
About closings Yareli VIP has been closed for several weeks now there is a couch on the parking driveway.

Also I was going hobbying today but just found out about the Selena gomez nude pics, and could not resist, so it will be another week to recup, how did you go for several sessions in a couple of days X-fators are you in your 20's or something?

And yes you can find Selena Gomez type girls in Juarez but they are hard to find but they are out there.

I post pics as proof.

Clydesdale
08-08-14, 00:04
Anyone been there recently?

What's the going rate?

A horny guy needs to know.I was there a few weeks ago. Are you thinking of back when it was a *****house? It's a strip club now. The last few times I've been there I've never seen anyone leave for the room out back and none of the girls have suggested it to me. A couple have suggested dates but I never followed through. Small drinks for the girls are 70 and large 140. Let us know the price if you get a girl there. You can check out their facebook page.

Xfactors
08-08-14, 01:11
so it will be another week to recup, how did you go for several sessions in a couple of days X-fators are you in your 20's or something?No, I'm 60 years old. It's a combination of things that allow me to go that long. One, is I take Nafil, or Maxifort. They are like Viagra. They make you very hard, but it's hard to cum when you take that shit. I also use a condom. It's harder for me to cum, when I use a condom. It's just about impossible for me to cum, when I use a condom. I think I did 11 sessions in 2 days. Never did blow my load. Had to go home, look at some porn, and jerk off to clean out the pipes. I don't mean to be gross here, but that's what I had to do. Thank gosh for porn. Fuckin the live babes though, is more fun than jerkin off to porn.

I wish they could make an artificial woman, then I wouldn't have to go to Juarez. I could just fuck the artificial woman all day long, and be done with it. You've got to get everything right, or it ain't worth a shit. I'm talking smell, and everything. They will never be able to duplicate a real woman. At one point with Brenda, I smelled her pussy. It smelled very clean, and smelled like a pussy. You can't duplicate that smell artificially. And I don't want to hear no bullshit about just open up a can of tuna fish. I ain't playin that.

If they could make an artificial Brenda, I would pay 10k for that, probably more. And an artificial Brenda wouldn't complain about a sore back.

Heidern
08-08-14, 08:04
Where is located? Never heard of it, if it is a strip club I have to go hehehehe.

Bbond
08-08-14, 11:00
Where is located? Never heard of it, if it is a strip club I have to go hehehehe.It is, or at least was, known as Casa Colorada, does that help?

Heynowwassup
08-08-14, 13:48
I was there a few weeks ago. Are you thinking of back when it was a *****house? It's a strip club now. The last few times I've been there I've never seen anyone leave for the room out back and none of the girls have suggested it to me. A couple have suggested dates but I never followed through. Small drinks for the girls are 70 and large 140. Let us know the price if you get a girl there. You can check out their facebook page.Hmmm thanks, I may venture in but those drink prices seem jacked up. And yes, I was hoping San Souci is still a hewer house, just like PL except without all the hands expecting dinero.

Where is located? Never heard of it, if it is a strip club I have to go hehehehe.On Melchor Ocampo 2 blocks west of the gymnasium off of Av. Juarez.

Clydesdale
08-09-14, 00:28
Hmmm thanks, I may venture in but those drink prices seem jacked up. And yes, I was hoping San Souci is still a hewer house, just like PL except without all the hands expecting dinero.If you're feeling adventurous go into Club 410. As you're walking from the gym to Casa Colorado make a left into the alley the block before Casa. There's working girls in there for about 300. Rooms are upstairs.

Heidern
08-09-14, 00:30
Hmmm thanks, I may venture in but those drink prices seem jacked up. And yes, I was hoping San Souci is still a hewer house, just like PL except without all the hands expecting dinero.

On Melchor Ocampo 2 blocks west of the gymnasium off of Av. Juarez.I'm tempted to go, do they have good looking girls?

Clydesdale
08-09-14, 15:47
I'm tempted to go, do they have good looking girls?There were several last time I was there.

Xfactors
08-09-14, 23:30
Well I hit Felinas today, and all I can say is....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58T0NlhNweA :D

I had a very good time. I got with Michelle, and did 4 sessions with her. I'll be back to Felinas, to get with her again. I don't know if her back was hurting her, or not. I couldn't tell. At one point I asked her how she was doing, and she responded with, "perfecto. " She was doing so good, I cut each session a little short, so she wouldn't have to go the full hour. When a babe gives me a very good time, I usually cut the session a little short, to make it a better deal for them. I told her she did, "fantastico. " I don't know if that's a word in Spanish, but WTF. She understood I was very happy with her. She's 22, has 2 kids, and no exposa. She's worked at Felinas for 1 or 2 months, I can't remember which she said.

I didn't see Wendy there, so I don't know if Wendy is still working there. Nice to have a babe over there, I'm hitten it off with.

Felinas is open 11AM to 8PM six days a week. They are closed on Sundays.

Clydesdale
08-10-14, 08:42
One of the girls at Don Felix told me that Mona was murdered a few weeks back. Mona was 22 years old, slender with a real firm body, no kids, short hair sometimes dyed blond or red, usually wore Daisy Dukes or a mini dress. Maybe some of you will remember her from that description if you didn't know her. She was real energetic in the room and once offered to go a second time for a $10 tip. The problem with her was she was a druggie. Generally pretty pleasant but real annoying when she was jonesin'. Maybe that had something to do with her death. If she weren't a druggie I wouldn't have minded hanging out with her away from the room. I don't know the veracity of the information. I've been with the girl who told me before and I can't think of why she would BS about that.

Clydesdale
08-10-14, 08:47
In Tangas Bar there is a cute 20 year old spinner, petite and thin named Ana, she has a croked nose but that is a cute characteristc about her, I took her out to ones of the nearby hotels bar fine is 200 and the girl is 300 but well worth it because she put put, and spinners like her are hard to find.Well, I went to Tangas without the girlfriend tonight hoping to get with Ana and she was busy both times I dropped in. Maybe next week.

Xfactors
08-10-14, 08:52
One of the girls at Don Felix told me that Mona was murdered a few weeks back. Mona was 22 years old, slender with a real firm body, no kids, short hair sometimes dyed blond or red, usually wore Daisy Dukes or a mini dress. Maybe some of you will remember her from that description if you didn't know her. She was real energetic in the room and once offered to go a second time for a $10 tip. The problem with her was she was a druggie. Generally pretty pleasant but real annoying when she was jonesin'. Maybe that had something to do with her death. If she weren't a druggie I wouldn't have minded hanging out with her away from the room. I don't know the veracity of the information. I've been with the girl who told me before and I can't think of why she would BS about that.Maybe she owed the drug dealer some money, and wouldn't pay up.

Clydesdale
08-10-14, 08:59
I usually avoid Pink Ladies like the plague but a taxi driver told me there were new waiters and you negotiate directly with the girls now. It's the same asshole waiters, but negotiating directly with the girls is true. Anyway I got with a girl named Patricia. 20 years old and very nice. Slender, firm body and pretty face. She has a sister there who is hot also. I had a hard time believing it was really her sister because she was real dark and Patricia is fair. Same body and face though. She said they had both parents in common. In the room Patricia is energetic and surprisingly strong. The sex was pretty basic though, cowgirl, mish, and sitting with her on my lap. No BJ. She's worth it but I don't know if I'll do her again.

Clydesdale
08-10-14, 09:00
Maybe she owed the drug dealer some money, and wouldn't pay up.That sounds likely.

Xfactors
08-10-14, 20:16
I usually avoid Pink Ladies like the plague but a taxi driver told me there were new waiters and you negotiate directly with the girls now. It's the same asshole waiters, but negotiating directly with the girls is true. Anyway I got with a girl named Patricia. 20 years old and very nice. Slender, firm body and pretty face. She has a sister there who is hot also. I had a hard time believing it was really her sister because she was real dark and Patricia is fair. Same body and face though. She said they had both parents in common. In the room Patricia is energetic and surprisingly strong. The sex was pretty basic though, cowgirl, mish, and sitting with her on my lap. No BJ. She's worth it but I don't know if I'll do her again.I don't mean to belabor the point, but Pink Ladies was another place that was busted, and here again they're back in business like Venus. I don't know what the deal was with these bust. Somebody running for political office trying to score points? These bust had me, and other mongers here nervous, but they seemed to have died down recently. They may crank back up, I don't know.

And I still don't know who the new police chief is in Juarez, after Julián Leyzaola. What is this? Top secret info, or something?

Xfactors
08-11-14, 23:46
Well, I hit Felinas today, and had a great time. Did 5 sessions with Michelle. The last session I just visited with her for about 10 minutes, then left. She did very good with me today. She was very much worth what I paid for 5 sessions. I fucked her some, while she was on her back, so her back wouldn't get sore. Upon leaving, I gave 200 pesos to the mamason, for pizza for the senoritas working there. Don't know if that's enough money for pizza, but what the hell.

My vacation is over with. Got to go back to work tomorrow. (fuck) Oh well. I'll return to Felinas next week when I'm off work.

I'm always hearing that saying, that, "you get what you pay for. " Well, I paid 400 pesos at Venus, 300 pesos at Felinas, and I'm having a much better time at Felinas. So I guess you don't always get what you pay for.

I wish Michelle could come to my apt in El Paso, for a 5 or 6 hour session in my apt, but she doesn't have papers to come across. Oh well.

Brasco Donny
08-12-14, 23:54
Almost two years ago I got involved with one of the girls from the Pink Lad. Her alias there is Estrella. I haven't seen her there in the past few months. Anyone know what happened to her? I think her real name was something like Yamelith Castillo. She was about five foot five in in height, dark skinned, blonde hair, and she was very voluptuous. When I ask about her there they can't give me a straight answer. Anyway, anyone have a clue about her?

Also, I don't partake in MP's so does anyone have an alternative to finding action?I would always get with Estrella when I visited Pink Lady's. She was gorgeous with big ass tits. I loved her with blonde hair, not with black hair. I saw her in December. She stopped working at Pink Lady's in DEC / JAN. I am friends with her on facebook. She had a lot of boyfriends, as well as a husband but she would say she wasn't married. She always gave that good girlfriend experience. She works in a restaurant now and is married to a Mexican Soldier, who works in Mex City. I think she recently got married again, and maybe that's why she stopped working there. I think she got tired of working there, and she seems to be happy more being around her kids.

I was at Pink Lady's several years ago when it got busted. Masked police came in there. Scared the shit out of me.

Storm Rider #2
08-13-14, 06:57
If you're feeling adventurous go into Club 410. As you're walking from the gym to Casa Colorado make a left into the alley the block before Casa. There's working girls in there for about 300. Rooms are upstairs.Used to be real good deals there. I had a regular there around 2001 named Arlety. Great legs and easy on the eyes. Amazed that I didn't get busted by the little woman as we lived in those apartments just south of the gimnasio and I was WAAAYYY too close to home.

BigMrJ
08-14-14, 03:03
If you're feeling adventurous go into Club 410. As you're walking from the gym to Casa Colorado make a left into the alley the block before Casa. There's working girls in there for about 300. Rooms are upstairs.Are there decent looking girls here? Do cabbies give you a hard time with taking you to this place? Do you get serviced in hour session for 300?

I would always get with Estrella when I visited Pink Lady's. She was gorgeous with big ass tits. I loved her with blonde hair, not with black hair. I saw her in December. She stopped working at Pink Lady's in DEC / JAN. I am friends with her on facebook. She had a lot of boyfriends, as well as a husband but she would say she wasn't married. She always gave that good girlfriend experience. She works in a restaurant now and is married to a Mexican Soldier, who works in Mex City. I think she recently got married again, and maybe that's why she stopped working there. I think she got tired of working there, and she seems to be happy more being around her kids.Damn, Donny. It's a shame that she isn't working there anymore. I must've gotten with her about four or five times and she did me good every single time. Just amazing sessions with her. Even during ST sessions, she would give me all she had. She would always give me very porn-like sex. And I loved her voluptuous tits. I would be on them for awhile. I also enjoyed the cleanliness of her snatch. Clean everytime I'd go down on her. Oh well, move on, right? But, Donny, would it be too much, of me, to ask if you could hook a brother up with her fb page?

Also did you ever get with a girl named Cristal? Her real name was Karina. She's tall and slender. She's very beautiful too. Worked Thursday through Sunday at pink's. Or so I think.

Brasco Donny
08-15-14, 00:39
Do a search on facebook of Yami Castillo. I didn't know a Cristal.

Are there decent looking girls here? Do cabbies give you a hard time with taking you to this place? Do you get serviced in hour session for 300?

Damn, Donny. It's a shame that she isn't working there anymore. I must've gotten with her about four or five times and she did me good every single time. Just amazing sessions with her. Even during ST sessions, she would give me all she had. She would always give me very porn-like sex. And I loved her voluptuous tits. I would be on them for awhile. I also enjoyed the cleanliness of her snatch. Clean everytime I'd go down on her. Oh well, move on, right? But, Donny, would it be too much, of me, to ask if you could hook a brother up with her fb page?

Also did you ever get with a girl named Cristal? Her real name was Karina. She's tall and slender. She's very beautiful too. Worked Thursday through Sunday at pink's. Or so I think.

RedKing11
08-15-14, 20:17
First time since 08 in Juarez and first time going for the ladies. Any solid advice of where to go and how to get there would be greatly appreciated. I'm interested in where the best looking women can be found and how to avoid an STD.

Many thanks

Slicknaz
08-15-14, 21:49
Well, I hit Felinas today, and had a great time. Did 5 sessions with Michelle. The last session I just visited with her for about 10 minutes, then left. She did very good with me today. She was very much worth what I paid for 5 sessions. I fucked her some, while she was on her back, so her back wouldn't get sore. Upon leaving, I gave 200 pesos to the mamason, for pizza for the senoritas working there. Don't know if that's enough money for pizza, but what the hell.

My vacation is over with. Got to go back to work tomorrow. (fuck) Oh well. I'll return to Felinas next week when I'm off work.

I'm always hearing that saying, that, "you get what you pay for. " Well, I paid 400 pesos at Venus, 300 pesos at Felinas, and I'm having a much better time at Felinas. So I guess you don't always get what you pay for.

I wish Michelle could come to my apt in El Paso, for a 5 or 6 hour session in my apt, but she doesn't have papers to come across. Oh well.Wondering if you would mind showing me the ropes on that side of the line? I am new to this area and like you am currently on vacation. Before I head to work I would love to get a good lay of the land. Let me know if we can make this happen.

Thanks

Xfactors
08-16-14, 03:54
Wondering if you would mind showing me the ropes on that side of the line? I am new to this area and like you am currently on vacation. Before I head to work I would love to get a good lay of the land. Let me know if we can make this happen.

ThanksI have no way of getting in touch with you, since you're a regular member. I also don't announce on this board where I'm going to be in advance of being there. Sorry.

My Freedom
08-16-14, 04:27
Going back into history, and talking about Arlety at the 410 back in 2001, there was another beauty who worked there at the same time. Claudia, who was best friends with Arlety, was simply gorgeous. I know I went with her over 100 times. Nice gal, who.

Could be somewhat moody at times, but overall super to be with. Her problem, however, was that she was also an alcoholic and that got the best of her.

The La Paz area can be very dangerous, as some of the girls there work with the police to rob clients. Who knows about Tangas Club on the board? Or any other club in the La Paz area? Safe for a gringo to check out?

Clydesdale
08-16-14, 08:22
Are there decent looking girls here? Do cabbies give you a hard time with taking you to this place? Do you get serviced in hour session for 300?
The few times I've been to 410 there has been around 4 girls, most of them fat. A couple of times I've found a good looking one. Price is negotiable but 300 is normal. Maybe you'll get an hour but they will try to get it over with as soon as possible. It's an easy walk from the bridge but a cab should only be 50. There's no reason for them to give you a hard time but they will want to take you to pink lady.

Clydesdale
08-16-14, 08:31
The La Paz area can be very dangerous, as some of the girls there work with the police to rob clients. Who knows about Tangas Club on the board? Or any other club in the La Paz area? Safe for a gringo to check out?I go there often, not that I like it that much but because I go out with occasionally likes to go there to see her friends and dance. The club itself is safe you just have to watch out for the police when you leave. Like most strip clubs you have to make the waiter acknowledge the amount you gave him or you could get shortchanged. Some of the real pig girls will tell the waiter you ordered them a drink. If that happens say you didn't and refuse to pay. The girl will get in trouble.

Clydesdale
08-16-14, 08:42
First time since 08 in juarez and first time going for the ladies. Any solid advice of where to go and how to get there would be greatly appreciated. I'm interested in where the best looking women can be found and how to avoid an STD.

Many thanksTo avoid STD use a condom. During the daytime go to the MPs. If you don't know your way around you can go with a taxi. It will cost you 200-300 pesos more at the MP but you can have the driver keep bringing you to different ones until you find a girl you like. At night go to Don Felix or Pink Ladies. Pink ladies is expensive and the waiters are assholes but there are usually a few good looking girls there. Strip clubs are an option but the bar fine and getting a girl to the hotel runs up the tab. Browse back through the forum. There's a strip club map and an MP map and plenty of reviews.

Bbond
08-16-14, 08:59
To avoid STD use a condom. During the daytime go to the MPs. If you don't know your way around you can go with a taxi. It will cost you 200-300 pesos more at the MP but you can have the driver keep bringing you to different ones until you find a girl you like. At night go to Don Felix or Pink Ladies. Pink ladies is expensive and the waiters are assholes but there are usually a few good looking girls there. Strip clubs are an option but the bar fine and getting a girl to the hotel runs up the tab. Browse back through the forum. There's a strip club map and an MP map and plenty of reviews.Good advise, but in Mexico, nothing is guaranteed. Take your chances, have fun, learning comes on a curve, for some that curve is sharper than for others. What works for me probably won't work for another guy, and what floats his boat may cause mine to sink. I have been screwing hos in Mexico since 1968, caught the clap twice, once was with a condom......go figure.

ElpboxFan
08-17-14, 23:50
Not a newbie, just new here. Haven't been to Juarez in 8 years, just wondering if customs hassle you when coming back to El Paso? Any places I should definitely go to? Or stay away from. Just really wondering about customs, as I would be traveling alone. What reason do you give for going?

Clydesdale
08-18-14, 04:49
Lluvia is real cute but kind of a cold fish. I don't recommend her, but maybe you can turn her on. If anyone can get her going tell me how it was.

Xfactors
08-18-14, 15:52
Not a newbie, just new here. Haven't been to Juarez in 8 years, just wondering if customs hassle you when coming back to El Paso? Any places I should definitely go to? Or stay away from. Just really wondering about customs, as I would be traveling alone. What reason do you give for going?Customs is no biggie. Just have your passport card, or USA Passport. If you don't have those, you need to get them. I just use my passport card. They'll ask if you're bringing anything from Mexico. They'll ask what was your purpose for going to Mexico. I just answer them with, "Women. " Sometimes they'll ask me, "How was it"? I'll respond with, "Better than anything in El Paso. " They'll just smile, and wave me on. It's no biggie.

ElpboxFan
08-19-14, 04:00
Would customs hassle someone who was in the Army, the off limits thing is an Army thing. Shouldn't have anything to do with Customs or is or has anyone here gone with someone crossing back to El Paso. I would think as long as they have their passport they should be good. I don't remember them adding you in any system saying you were in Juarez. Does anyone know or have advice?

BorderMongerer
08-19-14, 17:20
Would customs hassle someone who was in the Army, the off limits thing is an Army thing. Shouldn't have anything to do with Customs or is or has anyone here gone with someone crossing back to El Paso. I would think as long as they have their passport they should be good. I don't remember them adding you in any system saying you were in Juarez. Does anyone know or have advice?Don't be in your uniform- it used to little dangerous when US uniformed personal entered Mexico and will also face additional questioning when re-entering. Be sure to not take any weapons. They are strictly prohibited. Other than that, when you travel as a normal visitor / tourist and with valid re-entry documents, you should be fine.

Bbond
08-19-14, 22:39
Don't be in your uniform- it used to little dangerous when US uniformed personal entered Mexico and will also face additional questioning when re-entering. Be sure to not take any weapons. They are strictly prohibited. Other than that, when you travel as a normal visitor / tourist and with valid re-entry documents, you should be fine.When customs reads the passport, it may show him as active military, and that may cause a problem. They have access to a lot of info. Personally I would not risk it now. In the past, no problem, back in the days where you just declared citizenship, but those days are over.

Commanders at Fort Bliss in Texas have designated eight Mexican border towns as off-limits to their troops, except in cases where leadership allows visits for personal or family emergencies.

http://www.stripes.com/news/base-commanders-issue-new-restrictions-on-travel-to-mexico-1.87440

This policy will remain in effect until further notice in accordance with AR 190-24. Civilians and family members should be aware of these off-limits restrictions. Failure to obey this policy constitutes a violation of Article 92 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/punitivearticles/a/mcm92.htm

Maximum punishment.

(1) Violation or failure to obey lawful general order or regulation. Dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 2 years.

(2) Violation of failure to obey other lawful order. Bad-conduct discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 6 months.

Note: For (1) and (2), above, the punishment set forth does not apply in the following cases: if in the absence of the order or regulation which was violated or not obeyed the accused would on the same facts be subject to conviction for another specific offense for which a lesser punishment is prescribed; or if the violation or failure to obey is a breach of restraint imposed as a result of an order. In these instances, the maximum punishment is that specifically prescribed else wherefor that particular offense.

Xfactors
08-19-14, 22:53
Would customs hassle someone who was in the Army, the off limits thing is an Army thing. Shouldn't have anything to do with Customs or is or has anyone here gone with someone crossing back to El Paso. I would think as long as they have their passport they should be good. I don't remember them adding you in any system saying you were in Juarez. Does anyone know or have advice?You might want to swing by one of the bridges, and ask USA Customs directly, before you cross over.

Xfactors
08-19-14, 22:56
I hit Felinas today, and did 3 sessions with Michelle. Tipped her 400 pesos at the end. It was humid over there today, and I really wasn't that horny today. I'm back home, and I'm kind of exhausted. I sweated like crazy over there.

Cocr Brotheler
08-23-14, 06:36
Not a newbie, just new here. Haven't been to Juarez in 8 years, just wondering if customs hassle you when coming back to El Paso? Any places I should definitely go to? Or stay away from. Just really wondering about customs, as I would be traveling alone. What reason do you give for going?Whatever Latin country I visit I always at first just say 'Turismo' then if they probe more I provide one of the excellent answers already covered on this wonderful thread.

Cocr Brotheler
08-23-14, 06:38
Good advise, but in Mexico, nothing is guaranteed. Take your chances, have fun, learning comes on a curve, for some that curve is sharper than for others. What works for me probably won't work for another guy, and what floats his boat may cause mine to sink. I have been screwing hos in Mexico since 1968, caught the clap twice, once was with a condom......go figure.When the session is over many of the girls start wiping me bottom to top. So even if condom protected me during the sex her juices still on my balls and inner thighs. So I try very hard to just clean myself up. That may be why you got sick even when you were covered.

Clydesdale
08-23-14, 19:25
When the session is over many of the girls start wiping me bottom to top. So even if condom protected me during the sex her juices still on my balls and inner thighs. So I try very hard to just clean myself up. That may be why you got sick even when you were covered.Sounds like my kind of girl!

Heynowwassup
08-23-14, 22:49
Went to El Encanto for the first time since I can't remember when. I hadn't been because their rooms were just so skuzzy a few years back. It appears they've tried to rehab their rooms somewhat, so not as skuzzy as before. Anyway, five chicas reporting for duty, some lookers 7's, 8's. Me, I was needing some titties in my life so went with Alondra, a larger gal, but cute and some great boobage. Long story short got a most excellent tittie fuck, and blew a fuckin huge load. Fun time 300 pesos plus propina. I was told they are open Sundays as well.

TruckerHead
08-23-14, 23:26
Wow was passing by Vicente Guerrero and I saw some tall girl entering a bar, and decided to follow her and it was to Casino Azteca never been there and wow a lot of thin young hotties, except its only a traditional BAR where the ladies will chat with you behind the bar for a 20 peso drink that's about 1.5 dll for her drink and they don't chug it, I spent like a 30 minutes there and only spent 50 pesos.

Its a cheap thrill to chat up a beautiful lady, I don't know if they speak English but you should give it a try might be fun to comunicate one word at a time.

Okie Vmax
08-24-14, 00:32
I'm a week late reporting. Last couple times I've gone first to Venus for Brenda, then wandered about for couple hours before checking in some place else with mixed results for 2nd pop (Imperium, Luxxor and Cleopatra's were too chubby month or so ago). Last week on Saturday I took taxi to baseball stadium then walked to Genesis. Ugh. Fat. To Imperium then for wonderful surprise with Paula. Lovely, enthusiastic and some pubes!! Hooray! Then walked to Venus, stopping for a beer at seafood restaurant 1 block south of baseball stadium and at the restaurant on Ave Americas near Venus (Toro something, wonderful place). At Venus went with Joanna. Again, very nice in all ways. Upsold for BBBJ ($20 US agreed after she tried for $40! But it was delightful. A variety of positions as usual but finished BBBJ again and final twixt the tatas. Have not had that little twist in years. Asked for ride to frontera from one of the guys there, paid 70 pesos, quick border cross at 7 ish pm Nice day and "free" because I had about 1200 pesos left from month ago. BTW, I find exchange rates to be same, plus or minus 0. 05 pesos, on Ave Americas as the place by McDonalds in El Paso. Interesting comments by the fellow on Army rules. And good advice. Risk far outweighs reward when careers on line. My first run to Cd Juarez was when at Bliss 45 years ago. 6 bucks for girl, 25 cents for dick inspection by some old nag, and $30-something for American private practice doc when I got home with clap.

Bbond
08-24-14, 01:50
Whatever Latin country I visit I always at first just say 'Turismo' then if they probe more I provide one of the excellent answers already covered on this wonderful thread.I don't know what difference it makes to them why you visit, but it is a favorite question of theirs. I think it's just a way to get a response from you, not what you say, but how you say it.

YahAib
08-25-14, 02:02
I was yesterday at Sirenas and if you are looking for a really good massage Violeta is your girl. She is a 7. 5/10 for me. Really skinny black hair and short. But she gives really good massages before turning you over. Unfortunately she hurt one of her hand last week. Hopefully she is back into business next week. I really love her massages. And also the extra. She disappear for a couple of months but she is back again. Like I said if you really like the 20 or 30 min massage before getting into the action. She is your girl.

Bachelor Warrior
08-30-14, 17:11
Wow, $6 in '69? The massage parlors at $30 these days are quite a bit cheaper considering inflation. 'Course, maybe you went with one of the movie star types that would be $300 or so today.

BW.

I'm a week late reporting. Last couple times I've gone first to Venus for Brenda, then wandered about for couple hours before checking in some place else with mixed results for 2nd pop (Imperium, Luxxor and Cleopatra's were too chubby month or so ago). Last week on Saturday I took taxi to baseball stadium then walked to Genesis. Ugh. Fat. To Imperium then for wonderful surprise with Paula. Lovely, enthusiastic and some pubes!! Hooray! Then walked to Venus, stopping for a beer at seafood restaurant 1 block south of baseball stadium and at the restaurant on Ave Americas near Venus (Toro something, wonderful place). At Venus went with Joanna. Again, very nice in all ways. Upsold for BBBJ ($20 US agreed after she tried for $40! But it was delightful. A variety of positions as usual but finished BBBJ again and final twixt the tatas. Have not had that little twist in years. Asked for ride to frontera from one of the guys there, paid 70 pesos, quick border cross at 7 ish pm Nice day and "free" because I had about 1200 pesos left from month ago. BTW, I find exchange rates to be same, plus or minus 0. 05 pesos, on Ave Americas as the place by McDonalds in El Paso. Interesting comments by the fellow on Army rules. And good advice. Risk far outweighs reward when careers on line. My first run to Cd Juarez was when at Bliss 45 years ago. 6 bucks for girl, 25 cents for dick inspection by some old nag, and $30-something for American private practice doc when I got home with clap.

Clydesdale
09-01-14, 02:11
I went with a girl from Don Felix Friday night and she was the lousiest fuck in a while. First off she wanted to go to the hotel next to Don Beto rather than the one next door. Hotel price was 200 and she got a kickback afterwards. Then in the room she started saying you finish about the middle of the second stroke. Doesn't that just turn you on? But what turned me on even more was when I got sick of looking at her face and flipped her over for some doggie she started texting on her phone. What could be more erotic? She will take it in the ass if you're desperate for that. Sometimes you got to try a few to find a good one, but what a waste that was.

Bbond
09-01-14, 09:25
Wow, $6 in '69? The massage parlors at $30 these days are quite a bit cheaper considering inflation. 'Course, maybe you went with one of the movie star types that would be $300 or so today.BW.I went with a girl, quite attractive in 1971, cost was fifteen, and got off twice with her. There's more to that story, but best left unsaid.

Xfactors
09-01-14, 14:35
Then in the room she started saying you finish about the middle of the second stroke. Doesn't that just turn you on?I got with a door girl about 10 years ago in Nuevo Laredo Boystown. We walked into her room, she took off her panties, and laid on the bed. She had on a dress, and kept the dress on. I took off my shirt, then started to take off my pants, and she said, "You finish"? I responded with, "I haven't got my pants off yet. " Oh yeah, she turned out to be a really great fuck. Yeah sure. What a fuckin waste. :rolleyes:

My Freedom
09-01-14, 23:16
Daniela used to work out of the Hotel Rio de Janerio and the Azul Hotel. I was with her twice for a BBBJ. First time she was good, second time, fair at best. But always a decent attitude.

There's also a gal named Marlin, who used to work out of the Don Felix. Was told she now has aids.

Bbond
09-02-14, 01:34
Was told she now has aids.While that very well may be true, I have found that to be a weapon some girls use against others. Saying she has this disease or that, so guys won't want to go with her. But HIV / aids is getting more common, mainly because of drug abuse / injections. I used to know several shooters in Juarez, one I knew OD and died, 19 years old, babe, heroin.

TruckerHead
09-03-14, 23:11
Well there are a couple of pics of Casino Azteca girls.

https://www.facebook.com/casinoaztecacantina/photos_stream?ref=page_internal

Unfortunately there are no pics of Esmeralda she is supercute.

Very pretty face, thin, open to anything but unfortunately she just gave birth to her firts, and had a c section so she is out of action for a couple of months on the servicing side.

TruckerHead
09-04-14, 03:51
So are you guys enjoying the fappening? The best ones are from Kate Upton or are you to much of old timers and don't appreciate nude celebrities?

I went to loryed and had Paola a thin Spinner 21 yo 2 kids but no baby damage.

The rest of the whales where no good nevertheless they parade to say Hello,.

I really like to pop-in at all the mp's to see if there is anything good, and most of the time I don't find anything good and hence the MP girls and sometimes the owners / managers get angry with me for not choosing anybody, but hey I want to find spinners not fatties and when I find them its great like a picker finding that great item to resell.

Paola has been at Loryed for a month so she may leave soon, and Loryed will return to be fatties only.

Loryed is 300/ hr.

Hollywood / princesas MP on La Raza is closed.

Also went to the mp behind office depot there where 2 really good girls.

Xfactors
09-04-14, 16:05
Also went to the mp behind office depot there where 2 really good girls.What's the name of this MP?

TruckerHead
09-04-14, 18:27
Don't remember the name its on Melquiades Alanis street behind Office Depot.

MexKing
09-04-14, 19:44
What's the name of this MP?The name of that MP is called Minerva. I was there like 2 or 3 months ago but they had ugly girls. Maybe they changed have to go back again to check it out.

Xfactors
09-05-14, 02:05
Here is Heynow's report on Minerva (Consuelo) on 5/27/13, for those wanting more info on Minerva (Consuelo).The following comments are from Heynow concerning Minerva, which use to be called Consuelo.

"I know many of you here don't like the MPs. Well, I sure as hell do, which is why I've been meaning to go to MP Consuelo for the longest time. Finally made it over there on this fine day. It's located directly north of the Office Depot on Av Triunfo de la Repub, near the bend. Yeah, parking is sketchy, but I just parked on the street outside, put The Club on my wheel and said fuck it I'm going in. Basic action is 300 pesos.

Consuelo is on the second floor of a 2-story bldg. Get past the upholsterer guy downstairs giving everybody the Stink Eye, climb the stairs, and it's at the far west (left) end, there should be a LCD sign that says "Abierto. ".

This place is typical of many Jrz MPs, just mommies looking to earn some cash. Inside is clean, each room shares a shower with an adjacent room. Walls do not reach ceiling, so no privacy, and if your neighbors get hot and heavy, you can hear them fuckin. But this place is clean and modern, not old and scummy like El Encanto. If you've been to MP Imperium, it's a lot like that place.

Anyway, not much of a selection this day, in fact only 3 chicas on duty, a 6, a 7, an 8. Went with Marlet, who has a little bit of a belly, but some amazing tits. Started with an alcohol massage, felt good, all the right places, gets me chubbed up with some finger play, then a rolls me over, and she goes to work, CBJ, some titty fuckin, then finshes me off with a handjob for the ages. Pretty sure I was unconscious for a brief moment. But I got to say this HJ blew my damn mind.

No, this place isn't top shelf, but for a quick nutt, heynow recommends this place."

MikeHawk11
09-05-14, 06:49
Is Cleopatra any good? Its close to the border and I plan on making my first trip and what am I paying for the 300 peso service does that include anything I want? Any info would be great.

Xfactors
09-05-14, 18:56
Is Cleopatra any good? Its close to the border and I plan on making my first trip and what am I paying for the 300 peso service does that include anything I want? Any info would be great.Cleopatra doesn't have a very good reputation on this board. I went there once, and the available women there were in their 40's and plump, and not very attractive. Also, the price there is 400 pesos. Hard to figure why the quality of the women is so bad there, given it's proximity to the border. You would think it would be the hottest MP in Juarez, given that it is so easy for Gringos to get to. That's not the case. Every now and then they have a decent looking younger babe in there, but before you know it, she's gone and we're back to the 40 something year old grandmas available for your service. You can stop in for a quick look, but you may retch at what you see, before you're able to get the hell out of there. Don't go if you have a weak stomach.

TruckerHead
09-06-14, 04:31
That's true with all the MPs its hit and miss on most of them, that is why I like to popin very often to all the MP's to see if there is new fresh meat.

Cleopatra doesn't have a very good reputation on this board. I went there once, and the available women there were in their 40's and plump, and not very attractive. Also, the price there is 400 pesos. Hard to figure why the quality of the women is so bad there, given it's proximity to the border. You would think it would be the hottest MP in Juarez, given that it is so easy for Gringos to get to. That's not the case. Every now and then they have a decent looking younger babe in there, but before you know it, she's gone and we're back to the 40 something year old grandmas available for your service. You can stop in for a quick look, but you may retch at what you see, before you're able to get the hell out of there. Don't go if you have a weak stomach.

Xfactors
09-06-14, 22:26
I hit Juarez today and went to Felinas. I found out that Felinas has been closed for a week now. I don't know why. I'll try to find out why, when I go back to Juarez in a couple of weeks. I walked over to Siluetas, and got with Claudia. I did 3 sessions with her, and had a good time. If anyone finds out about Felinas, please post. Felinas knew I was coming today. Something ain't right.

MexKing
09-08-14, 18:35
I hit Juarez today and went to Felinas. I found out that Felinas has been closed for a week now. I don't know why. I'll try to find out why, when I go back to Juarez in a couple of weeks. I walked over to Siluetas, and got with Claudia. I did 3 sessions with her, and had a good time. If anyone finds out about Felinas, please post. Felinas knew I was coming today. Something ain't right.From what I know on August the 29th the cops closed down 1 mp called el Caribe. The link is below. I have never been to that MP or know the location of it.

Maybe the cops are out again closing down the MP's.

http://canal44.com/?p=15737

Bbond
09-08-14, 20:30
From what I know on August the 29th the cops closed down 1 mp called el Caribe. The link is below. I have never been to that MP or know the location of it.
Maybe the cops are out again closing down the MP's.
http://canal44.com/?p=15737That report does not say it was closed, only inspected to make sure the girls working there were legal and working there voluntarily "los elementos verificaron que las empleadas fueron mayores de edad y que estuvieran trabajando ahí por su propia voluntad". "las autoridades no han dado el reporte final de este operativo. " says officials have not released a final report on this particular operation. So maybe it was closed, but the report doesn't say that.

Xfactors
09-08-14, 22:17
I hit Juarez today and went to Felinas. I found out that Felinas has been closed for a week now. I don't know why. I'll try to find out why, when I go back to Juarez in a couple of weeks. I walked over to Siluetas, and got with Claudia. I did 3 sessions with her, and had a good time. If anyone finds out about Felinas, please post. Felinas knew I was coming today. Something ain't right.At one point during my second hour with Claudia, some girl outside the room said something to Claudia. Claudia responded to her in Spanish, and Claudia immediately got up and started putting her clothes on real fast. Claudia told me, "La ropa, la ropa " I responded to her, "Put my clothes on'? She responded with, "Si. " I asked Claudia, "Policia"? I couldn't make out what her answer was. I immediately started putting my clothes on real fast. Claudia left the room to see what was going on.

She returned about 5 minutes later and told me everything thing was okay, and that we could resume the session. Claudia was laughing that I thought it was the policia. I don't know what occurred with this interruption, but it was a little unnerving. My Spanish sucks, so I couldn't tell what was going on. Claudia was a little nervous at the beginning of this situation, when she put her clothes on. She put her clothes on real fast, and was telling me, "La ropa, la ropa. " I was thinking, "Oh shit, here we go again. Another police raid. ".

Bbond
09-09-14, 06:06
I have never been to that MP or know the location of it.Address is listed as Avenida Manuel J. Clouthier 10124 be Col. : Salvacar. CP. : 32599 Ciudad Jurez, Chihuahua.

Storm Rider #2
09-09-14, 07:03
I went with a girl, quite attractive in 1971, cost was fifteen, and got off twice with her. There's more to that story, but best left unsaid.Hell, I'll beat that, but my story doesn't have such a happy ending. First time in CJ, about 1996, picked up a girl over by Burrito Alley, real cute, young, but kind of skinny. I had already distributed DNA twice that day, but she was really aggressive and saying she was hungry and practically begging. I whittled her down to 10.00 plus the room, I think it was Hotel Rex. Got her clothes partially off, of course for that price, she did not want to take it all off, latexed up and stuck it. As soon as I got it in though and started pumping, the STRONG odor of the Boston docks started to waft up from down below. I tried to ignore it, but after a while, stiff willy became sleeping willy. I just booked and left her there. I went by the desk guy on the way out, and he looked at me, grinned and said "Bueno?" I shook my head and said that it stank and he just roared laughing. I went over to burrito alley and got something to eat and sure enough, she showed up there a few minutes later. So I guess she wasn't lying about the hunger part. She sat close to me to eat and I just got up and left my food there without eating, my appetite now gone like willy. Saw her again in el mercado at night about 3 months later and she tried to get me again. Should have taken her in and butt-fucked her for the irritation she left me with before, but I walked away.

Heidern
09-12-14, 10:42
Went to Salome, damn I had a weird facefuck with Sandra she is kinda weird but interesting, skinny girl, black hair, almost no titties, small but good ass, not the best but I'm happy.

TruckerHead
09-12-14, 15:48
Oh no maybe that was a TV go to be very careful with those small breasted pretty face freaks, I got one of those in front of that place that is now closed, you where a couple okf blocks from Casino Azteca did you see the cuties there?

Clydesdale
09-14-14, 04:03
Went to Salome, damn I had a weird facefuck with Sandra she is kinda weird but interesting, skinny girl, black hair, almost no titties, small but good ass, not the best but I'm happy.Did she have a tattoo on her lower leg and a see-section scar?

Heidern
09-14-14, 07:27
Didn't paid attention to any tatto, and I'm quite sure that she was a girl, but sounds very badly about that kind of shit happening.

Mugroso
09-14-14, 14:40
Oh no maybe that was a TV go to be very careful with those small breasted pretty face freaks, I got one of those in front of that place that is now closed, you where a couple okf blocks from Casino Azteca did you see the cuties there?Not much of that to worry about in Juarez. Things are pretty well segregated that it is not much to worry about.

BorderMongerer
09-14-14, 21:06
Went to J-town why'day.

Felinas was closed.

Siluetas was not good.

Marilyn was not good either.

Went to Platinum and selected a v good looking chic & had the worst time in mp ever.

After a pathetic massage, she wanted $20 for CBJ or $50 for BBBJ. WTF. She wouldn't budge on price despite trying to negotiate. I offered $20 for BBBJ & she declined. I. got pissed. So just told her just to finish off ASAP by whatever way she wants. This time I didn't give her any tip. I don't know the name. But she is fair looking, braces, about 5'-2" without heels, silicone boobs. She looks v pretty. But stay away from this. This session spoiled my entire day.

1 thing I learnt so far is that any girl that massages only on your back & not on or below your butts is going to turn out to be a bad fuck & with bad attitude. Just my opinion. 10-15 rubbing just on your back will seem like 5 hrs & the chick not doing and e thing else.

Reinaldo
09-21-14, 19:47
No secret. The name of the guy who took over is Cesar Munoz Morales.

And I still don't know who the new police chief is in Juarez, after Julin Leyzaola. What is this? Top secret info, or something?

Papushko
09-23-14, 16:10
What's the name of this MP?I think it's called Consuelo.

Clydesdale
09-27-14, 04:46
I'm taking a girl to the tequila festival Saturday and her sister is looking for a date. If interested PM me.

Den372
10-05-14, 19:12
Went to J-town why'day.

Felinas was closed.

Siluetas was not good.

Went to Platinum and selected a v good looking chic & had the worst time in mp ever.

After a pathetic massage, she wanted $20 for CBJ or $50 for BBBJ. WTF. She wouldn't budge on price despite trying to negotiate. I offered $20 for BBBJ & she declined. I. got pissed. So just told her just to finish off ASAP by whatever way she wants. This time I didn't give her any tip. I don't know the name. But she is fair looking, braces, about 5'-2" without heels, silicone boobs. She looks v pretty. But stay away from this. This session spoiled my entire day.

1 thing I learnt so far is that any girl that massages only on your back & not on or below your butts is going to turn out to be a bad fuck & with bad attitude. Just my opinion. 10-15 rubbing just on your back will seem like 5 hrs & the chick not doing and e thing else.Hanks,

Hi is it on the map I could not find the MP map. Thanks for any help.

Den372
10-05-14, 19:16
Went to J-town why'day.

Felinas was closed.

Siluetas was not good.

1 thing I learnt so far is that any girl that massages only on your back & not on or below your butts is going to turn out to be a bad fuck & with bad attitude. Just my opinion. 10-15 rubbing just on your back will seem like 5 hrs & the chick not doing and e thing else.Is this located on the MP map.

Xfactors
10-06-14, 16:11
http://bit.ly/9kcMMN Juarez MP map.

http://bit.ly/9kcMMN Juarez MP map.

Xfactors
10-08-14, 23:10
Well I hit Juarez today, and went to Siluetas. Got with Claudia again, and had a good time. Felinas is still closed. I'm guessing Felinas may have gone out of business. I may hit Imperium next time I go over there.

Clydesdale
10-10-14, 07:12
Casa Colorado has several good looking babes. I took Tiffany to the room, 700. She was worth every centavo.

TruckerHead
10-12-14, 16:34
Hey add MP Manhattan to the MAP.

Its on the la Raza streeet.

https://www.google.com/maps/@31.725301, -106.4279539,3 a,75 y,242.29 h,78.88 t / data=!3 m4!1 e1!3 m2!1 sj8 ipDCoyKVYBYXtQ-CU9 iw!2 e0?hl=en.

I want to do a List Map of all the Stip Clubs and Bars with bartender girls.

Also 4 queens or I forgot the new name its on the bottom of Jockers club.

https://www.google.com.mx/maps/@31.7044056, -106.4027862,3 a,75 y,250.14 h,82.02 t / data=!3 m4!1 e1!3 m2!1 sJ-cyV41 kaHwqWxM4 DozzXg!2 e0?hl=en.

Xfactors
10-13-14, 15:45
Thanks for the info Heynowwassup. I was wondering if this place was still open or I should remove it from the Google map.

Ciudad Juarez MP google map.

http://bit.ly/9kcMMN

Its on the la Raza streeet.

https://www.google.com/maps/@31.725301, -106.4279539,3 a,75 y,242.29 h,78.88 t / data=!3 m4!1 e1!3 m2!1 sj8 ipDCoyKVYBYXtQ-CU9 iw!2 e0?hl=en

I want to do a List Map of all the Stip Clubs and Bars with bartender girls.

Also 4 queens or I forgot the new name its on the bottom of Jockers club.

https://www.google.com.mx/maps/@31.7044056, -106.4027862,3 a,75 y,250.14 h,82.02 t / data=!3 m4!1 e1!3 m2!1 sJ-cyV41 kaHwqWxM4 DozzXg!2 e0?hl=en

The links didn't work in your post. I tried to fix the links to where they would work. Kimbrough is the guy here who came up with this Juarez MP map. I don't know if he's still around to update it anymore.

Edit: Well I tried the new links in your post, and they still don't work. Oh well.

Xfactors
10-13-14, 16:01

Its on the la Raza streeet.Where about is Manhattan MP on la Raza? Close to what street intersection? What's the price of the girls, and the quality of the girls?

If any guys here try out this Manhattan MP, please post info on this MP. We need more info on this Manhattan MP. Thanks.

Bbond
10-13-14, 19:25
The links didn't work in your post. I tried to fix the links to where they would work. Kimbrough is the guy here who came up with this Juarez MP map. I don't know if he's still around to update it anymore.Edit: Well I tried the new links in your post, and they still don't work. Oh well.Try these, I think I got them straightened out for you.

https://www.google.com.mx/maps/@31.7044056,-106.4027862,3a,75y,250.14h,82.02t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sJ-cyV41kaHwqWxM4DozzXg!2e0?hl=en

https://www.google.com/maps/@31.725301,-106.4279539,3a75y,242.29h,78.88t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sj8ipDCoyKVYBYXtQ-CU9iw!2e0?hl=en

I tried them, both work for me now. Maybe you can figure the locations from these, good luck. The problem is the way the system handles long url's. If you post them, copy and paste the link, then manually add the begin and ending url tags. The links he posted, the system added several spaces and put the url tags in wrong. I removed the spaces and manually added tags, works.

Xfactors
10-14-14, 02:30
Try these, I think I got them straightened out for you.

https://www.google.com/maps/@31.725301,-106.4279539,3a75y,242.29h,78.88t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sj8ipDCoyKVYBYXtQ-CU9iw!2e0?hl=en

I tried them, both work for me now. Maybe you can figure the locations from these, good luck. The problem is the way the system handles long url's. If you post them, copy and paste the link, then manually add the begin and ending url tags. The links he posted, the system added several spaces and put the url tags in wrong. I removed the spaces and manually added tags, works.Thanks Bbond. Okay guys, I'm guessing this Manhattan MP is located at the intersection of Ave. De La Raza and Isaac Newton. Below is map showing location. It's probably in this little shopping center.

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=31.725156&lon=-106.428097&z=20&m=h

Bbond
10-14-14, 02:39
Thanks Bbond. Okay guys, I'm guessing this Manhattan MP is located at the intersection of Ave. De La Raza and Isaac Newton. Below is map showing location. It's probably in this little shopping center.

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=31.725156&lon=-106.428097&z=20&m=hI found address, it is avenida De la Raza 6388, which puts it very near Montes de Oca and Ave Raza.

Xfactors
10-14-14, 06:00
I found address, it is avenida De la Raza 6388, which puts it very near Montes de Oca and Ave Raza.Okay, this would put Manhattan MP about a block south of Genesis.

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=31.733067&lon=-106.456114&z=17&m=h

Bbond
10-14-14, 11:08
Okay, this would put Manhattan MP about a block south of Genesis.

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=31.733067&lon=-106.456114&z=17&m=hJust a reminder, Manhattan was one of the seven closed, ie. Busted, at the end of February.

http://laopcion.com.mx/noticia/33931

Bbond
10-16-14, 00:35
Just a reminder, Manhattan was one of the seven closed, ie. Busted, at the end of February. The entire list is, El Encanto, Yarely, Venus, Sirena, Valery, Manhattan, and finally, Afroditas. From the link given previously. So we know Manhattan has been around since at least February.

Xfactors
10-21-14, 23:17
When Escidral drove me to bridge, I waked right to the Farmahoro place and bought a bottle of Nafil, and a bottle of Maxifort. I walked through Customs, and showed them my bag from Juarez. He asked what it was, and I told him. He said, "That's fine," and waived me on through.Okay guys, just a reminder, if you want that Nafil or Maxifort, just go to that Farmahoro that's about one block south of the Santa Fe bridge, (Paso Del Norte bridge), on the west side of Ave. Juarez. You can get a couple of bottles of this stuff, (personal use) and USA Customs won't give you a hassle about it. You don't need to hide it from USA Customs. Just tell them it's like Viagra, and that you use it to bang the babes in Juarez. They'll understand, and let you pass on through.

TruckerHead
10-25-14, 06:20
Did not know this place was still open unitl I saw this thing.

http://www.lapolaka.com/eran-de-la-farandula/

http://www.lapolaka.com/ultima-selfie-de-mujer-arana/

The saddest thing is that I hear that Venezuela is even more dangerous than Juarez.

But the other Venezuelan Chicks look good and I bet they would go out with a gringo.

TruckerHead
10-25-14, 23:03
Ladies is on the outter edge of Juarez its called the Glorieta Km20 or Kilometer 20 roundabout its on the second level of small strip mall.

I went there several weeks ago.

4 Misses mostly thick would not repeat.

If you ever at KM20 you should go to Tanyas Club, Tanyas CLub is s stip club with a room attached for privates I went there.

Tanyas Club is on KM 20 avenue between the main highway and EJe Juan Gabriel.

Clydesdale
10-26-14, 09:21
Did not know this place was still open unitl I saw this thing.

http://www.lapolaka.com/eran-de-la-farandula/

http://www.lapolaka.com/ultima-selfie-de-mujer-arana/

The saddest thing is that I hear that Venezuela is even more dangerous than Juarez.

But the other Venezuelan Chicks look good and I bet they would go out with a gringo.The girls there are good looking and friendly. Beers are 35 pesos though.

Clydesdale
10-26-14, 09:33
I went to San Souci looking for Tiffany. I didn't spot her right away and Susy asked to join me, so I bought her one. I saw Tiffany a few minutes later but I was already having a good time with Susy. Susy is good looking and hot and soon she convinced me to go to the room. Have you ever watched a dancer and said why don't they move like that in the room? Susy did, and with good vocals as well. Before I left I told Tiffany it was her turn next time but now I'm wondering if they would both go to the room together with me. I'm starting to like Casa Colorado. Last night there were 5 I would rate as pretty hot.

Heynowwassup
10-26-14, 14:47
I went to San Souci looking for Tiffany. I didn't spot her right away and Susy asked to join me, so I bought her one. I saw Tiffany a few minutes later but I was already having a good time with Susy. Susy is good looking and hot and soon she convinced me to go to the room. Have you ever watched a dancer and said why don't they move like that in the room? Susy did, and with good vocals as well. Before I left I told Tiffany it was her turn next time but now I'm wondering if they would both go to the room together with me. I'm starting to like Casa Colorado. Last night there were 5 I would rate as pretty hot.Damn, I've been meaning to go there. How much was everything? I'm a budget mongerer.

Mugroso
10-26-14, 18:02
I went to San Souci looking for Tiffany. I didn't spot her right away and Susy asked to join me, so I bought her one. I saw Tiffany a few minutes later but I was already having a good time with Susy. Susy is good looking and hot and soon she convinced me to go to the room. Have you ever watched a dancer and said why don't they move like that in the room? Susy did, and with good vocals as well. Before I left I told Tiffany it was her turn next time but now I'm wondering if they would both go to the room together with me. I'm starting to like Casa Colorado. Last night there were 5 I would rate as pretty hot.Sounds like the Casa is under new management.

TruckerHead
10-26-14, 22:49
Hey to everyone notice the very sexy bareback on behind the bar? She looks really well and has sexy shorts.

I wonder if she does privates upstairs.

Clydesdale
10-27-14, 08:38
Damn, I've been meaning to go there. How much was everything? I'm a budget mongerer.Drinks for the girls are 120 and 70. A private dance behind the curtains is 100 for 2 songs and a good value. The room is 700 for half an hour. They also do 40 minutes and an hour.

Clydesdale
10-27-14, 08:39
Hey to everyone notice the very sexy bareback on behind the bar? She looks really well and has sexy shorts.

I wonder if she does privates upstairs.She should be dancing instead of pouring drinks.

Clydesdale
10-31-14, 09:23
The picture doesn't do her justice.

https://www.facebook.com/TangasNigthClub/photos/a.395227953926783.1073741828.395220930594152/651114418338134/?type=1&relevant_count=1

Hungryelf
11-02-14, 13:48
I've been looking into relocating along the border somewhere and I'm wondering what's the typical total cost from the time you're across the bridge into Juarez or maybe Mexicali until you're back to the bridge done with your business. Including taxi from / to the bridge,1 hour of service incl usual tip and any other usual costs. How does Juarez compare to Mexicali overall? How much Spanish would I need to have any success? Also, it sounds like strip bars may be an option too so a separate cost for that would be nice too (I know it's more). I appreciate any responses.

Thanks gents.

Xfactors
11-02-14, 20:12
I've been looking into relocating along the border somewhere and I'm wondering what's the typical total cost from the time you're across the bridge into Juarez or maybe Mexicali until you're back to the bridge done with your business. Including taxi from / to the bridge,1 hour of service incl usual tip and any other usual costs. How does Juarez compare to Mexicali overall? How much Spanish would I need to have any success? Also, it sounds like strip bars may be an option too so a separate cost for that would be nice too (I know it's more). I appreciate any responses.

Thanks gents.I'd say 600 pesos. It's about 150 pesos taxi ride to MP, and 150 pesos to return to bridge via taxi. I go to the 300 peso MP's. You don't have to tip the girls, but I do IF they give me a good time. Hide your money. The cops in Juarez are crooked. I've been robbed twice by them.

Clydesdale
11-04-14, 05:45
How much Spanish would I need to have any success? Also, it sounds like strip bars may be an option too so a separate cost for that would be nice too (I know it's more). I appreciate any responses. Strip clubs are highly variable. You generalyy have to buy the girl a drink at 120 for a doble or 70 for a sencillo. Then the girl can be anywhere from350 to 700 or more. Some places the rooms are free or included in the price and some places charge up to 300 for the room. I usually count on 1000 total to get laid in a strip club. It can be had for less but I want to have some fun if I'm traveling all the way there.

Xfactors
11-04-14, 06:32
I'd say 600 pesos. It's about 150 pesos taxi ride to MP, and 150 pesos to return to bridge via taxi. I go to the 300 peso MP's. You don't have to tip the girls, but I do IF they give me a good time. Hide your money. The cops in Juarez are crooked. I've been robbed twice by them.Also, ask taxi driver how much BEFORE you get in taxi. If you just hop in taxi, without asking first, taxi driver may try to burn you at end of trip. If you don't pay rip off price, he may call the crooked cops on you. Oh that would be a lot of fun. Then you get to deal with the fine cops of Juarez. Yeah, that would be a lot of fun. :rolleyes:

Xfactors
11-04-14, 13:03
"3 USA Citizens among 4 people killed mysteriously in Mexico".

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/03/world/americas/mexico-american-siblings-killed/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Hungryelf
11-04-14, 20:17
Also, ask taxi driver how much BEFORE you get in taxi. If you just hop in taxi, without asking first, taxi driver may try to burn you at end of trip. If you don't pay rip off price, he may call the crooked cops on you. Oh that would be a lot of fun. Then you get to deal with the fine cops of Juarez. Yeah, that would be a lot of fun. :rolleyes:Thanks for all the information guys. I'm sure it's all been asked before but I wanted to get some up to date info. Very helpful.

Bbond
11-05-14, 10:31
"3 USA Citizens among 4 people killed mysteriously in Mexico".
http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/03/world/americas/mexico-american-siblings-killed/index.html?hpt=hp_t3Those three killed in Matamoros were involved with people they should not have been involved with. They were far from being innocent tourists.

Xfactors
11-05-14, 14:05
Those three killed in Matamoros were involved with people they should not have been involved with. They were far from being innocent tourists.Thanks Bbond. I wasn't aware of this. Play with fire, you get burned.

There's also some other story about 43 students missing, involving a corrupt mayor and his wife. Sounds shady to me. Anyway guys sorry for the off topic post concerning shady dealings in Mexico. It just shows we have to be careful when going to Mexico. We're going to have fun with the ladies, not get involved with some crap with crooked cops, or drug cartels.

Bbond
11-05-14, 15:08
There's also some other story about 43 students missing, involving a corrupt mayor and his wife. Sounds shady to me. Anyway guys sorry for the off topic post concerning shady dealings in Mexico. It just shows we have to be careful when going to Mexico. We're going to have fun with the ladies, not get involved with some crap with crooked cops, or drug cartels.While looking for the 43 missing students, they have found several other clandestine graves, but no students yet.

We are just $$ signs to most people in Mexico, girls, for the main part, want to earn those dollars, cops, on the other hand, just want to take them from you.

TruckerHead
11-07-14, 04:48
And I though that you could only get $10 hookers in Cuba but wow just came back from fucking Lluvia she is at the stairs hotel next to Tangas, in that place there is mostly awful fugly hookers.

But Lluvia is a 23 year old hard bodie! She told me she has 3 kids but she is very thin and very attractive body, it was $10 dlls or $130 pesos but there the rooms are another $40 pesos.

Also I paid an extra $50 to get her totally nude, I guess a $10 only buys you that much.

I know that a lot of guys here would not go to the Tangas area but you could get a $5 very short cab ride there, but don t be scared my suggestion would be to walk fast and don't make eye contact with the police, also go there early Lluvia is there starting at 6 PM and Tangas is open at 2 PM.

Also Tangas has Ashley a very attractive thing girl her an Ana are the best of Tangas, and the only charge $300 but the bar fine is like 150 -200.

Hungryelf
11-07-14, 18:55
And I though that you could only get $10 hookers in Cuba but wow just came back from fucking Lluvia she is at the stairs hotel next to Tangas, in that place there is mostly awful fugly hookers.

But Lluvia is a 23 year old hard bodie! She told me she has 3 kids but she is very thin and very attractive body, it was $10 dlls or $130 pesos but there the rooms are another $40 pesos.

Also I paid an extra $50 to get her totally nude, I guess a $10 only buys you that much.

I know that a lot of guys here would not go to the Tangas area but you could get a $5 very short cab ride there, but don t be scared my suggestion would be to walk fast and don't make eye contact with the police, also go there early Lluvia is there starting at 6 PM and Tangas is open at 2 PM.

Also Tangas has Ashley a very attractive thing girl her an Ana are the best of Tangas, and the only charge $300 but the bar fine is like 150 -200.So, Juarez has the hotel girl thing going too eh? I was reading about that in Mexicali forum. What was the total you spent in usd? I got a little confused I think you changed currency a few times. Also, is the charge and barfine you mentioned in usd or pesos? Sorry if it should all be obvious to me I'm just learning the ropes for Juarez.

Thanks

TruckerHead
11-08-14, 00:33
Total spent was $220 -pesos -$16.3 dlls $130 for the girl - $40 for the room and $50 to get her completely naked.

But in theory you could just spend $170 pesos $12.5 dollars and she will keep her top on, that is for Lluvia she is in a stairwell hotel NEXT to tangas.

Lluvia is very cute but there is a posibility that when you go there you may find the ugly hookers there, ask for Lluvia if you know how to pronounce the double "L L".

On Tangas strip club you have to pay a barfine.

Also I would have taken pics put I don't have any cell phone with a Camera and I used to upload a lot of pics in this site.

Hungryelf
11-09-14, 18:04
Total spent was $220 -pesos -$16.3 dlls $130 for the girl - $40 for the room and $50 to get her completely naked.

But in theory you could just spend $170 pesos $12.5 dollars and she will keep her top on, that is for Lluvia she is in a stairwell hotel NEXT to tangas.

Lluvia is very cute but there is a posibility that when you go there you may find the ugly hookers there, ask for Lluvia if you know how to pronounce the double "L L".

Also I would have taken pics put I don't have any cell phone with a Camera and I used to upload a lot of pics in this site.Ok, thanks. Sounds like a good deal. Somebody get this guy a camera!

Mugroso
11-09-14, 21:09
Total spent was $220 -pesos -$16.3 dlls $130
Also I would have taken pics put I don't have any cell phone with a Camera and I used to upload a lot of pics in this site.Pics are nice but there are too many Captain Save-a-Hos on these forums lately. Thanks for the offer.

MexKing
11-18-14, 21:37

Also I would have taken pics put I don't have any cell phone with a Camera and I used to upload a lot of pics in this site.Can you confirm where Tangas is located? I checked the map but I was unable to find it.

Xfactors
11-19-14, 02:50
Can you confirm where Tangas is located? I checked the map but I was unable to find it.

Thanks Mugroso. With your advice, I finally found this place. Below, is a map of Tangas strip club. It's close to the SE corner of Ave. Mina, and Ave. Escobar.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7363489&lon=-106.4862889&z=17&l=0&m=h

Okay guys, if you check this strip club out, remember the warning from Jrzmong, that it has lots of shady characters. Watch out for pick pockets, and possibly cholos looking to start a fight, or whatever. There might be some fun, nasty times in this clubs, but watch your ass. There are some sleazebags in this club.Above in link is a map for Tangas.

Bachelor Warrior
11-19-14, 03:40
Yeah, I'll heed the warning and stay away from there. There's plenty that interests me in other places.

BW.

Above in link is a map for Tangas.

My Freedom
11-19-14, 04:04
Apparently some people have had good look around the Tangas area, and others haven't.

Upon leaving Tangas, if you turn to the right and walk about two or three blocks, you need to walk with a friend, or someone you trust. If not, you could get stopped by some really BAD, NASTY gals who will proposition you, but, there's one, especially, who will tell you that if you don't give her 200 pesos she will call the police and get you in trouble. Some of these gals work directly with the crooked cops in the area.

So I think BW has a valid point, there are other places to look.

Xfactors
11-19-14, 15:22
Apparently some people have had good look around the Tangas area, and others haven't.

Upon leaving Tangas, if you turn to the right and walk about two or three blocks, you need to walk with a friend, or someone you trust. If not, you could get stopped by some really BAD, NASTY gals who will proposition you, but, there's one, especially, who will tell you that if you don't give her 200 pesos she will call the police and get you in trouble. Some of these gals work directly with the crooked cops in the area.

So I think BW has a valid point, there are other places to look.I was warned of this by my tour guide, Rubin. He told me some girls are posing as prostitutes in this area, and that they will approach you, and try to get you to go with them. They are working with the crooked cops in this area. You won't get any pussy from these girls. You will just get busted by the cops, and they will take your money. They will give a kick-back to the girl. It's just a scam to rob you of your money. They have lots of practice at doing this, so they are good at it. Beware.

When I was walking through this area one day with Rubin, one of these fake prostitutes approached me and asked me if I wanted to have a good time. Rubin leaned over to me, and quietly said, "That's one of them," meaning she was a fake prostitute working with the cops. Rubin told me she was bad news.

TruckerHead
11-21-14, 05:44
You don't need a friend, you sound like you are children than can be taken advantage very easily.

Just walk very fast in and out don't acknowledge anyone the walk is straight forward up and down from the bridge, there a 3 hot girls in tangas and the good thing is that you can take them next door to the stairs hotel, there a lot of people in the tangas area so you can easily blend in if you walk fast and don't stop.

So I think BW has a valid point, there are other places to look.

My Freedom
11-25-14, 06:43
Keep in mind that my post was not about Tangas itself, it was about the area about two to three blocks east of Tangas (standing in front of Tangas like you're leaving), and turning to the right. It is in this area where these bad gals work, with the cops, to rip males of.

Their money, and especially americanos. When in a foreign country, and one as corrupt as Mexico, an American really has no rights against the crooked cops. By walking with someone else, the gals are less apt to bother someone. Walk alone and they can and do.

Take advantage of men in this area. I have talked to two American men who have told me horror stories.

The worst gal of all has dark hair, sometimes says her name is "Maricela," and she is a prostitute. I have heard of her robbing men in the hotel rooms after the deed is done.

Am saying that this is an area where one should use extreme caution and not be in after dark. And I am one who almost always prefers to walk alone in Juarez. Overall, reports of Tangas itself that I have heard of, have been OK.

AllenFlUSA
11-25-14, 22:41
Keep in mind that my post was not about Tangas itself, it was about the area about two to three blocks east of Tangas (standing in front of Tangas like you're leaving), and turning to the right. It is in this area where these bad gals work, with the cops, to rip males of.

Their money, and especially americanos. When in a foreign country, and one as corrupt as Mexico, an American really has no rights against the crooked cops. By walking with someone else, the gals are less apt to bother someone. Walk alone and they can and do.

Take advantage of men in this area. I have talked to two American men who have told me horror stories.

The worst gal of all has dark hair, sometimes says her name is "Maricela," and she is a prostitute. I have heard of her robbing men in the hotel rooms after the deed is done.

Am saying that this is an area where one should use extreme caution and not be in after dark. And I am one who almost always prefers to walk alone in Juarez. Overall, reports of Tangas itself that I have heard of, have been OK.Thanks for the words of caution. There is no better way to arm ourselves than with good information.

Okie Vmax
11-27-14, 05:38
Made the 1.5 HR drive to EP and park in $2 lot near end of Stanton or Mesa. Walked across bridge. 5-buck taxi to Escobar why Americas. Swapped see note for 1355 pesos at one of the changers on Americas. Walked to Venus. Ugh. Not the quality I've come to expect. This was early afternoon, 2 ish. I did not ask about Brenda or Joanna. Went with April, very pretty face. OK body. Terrible performance. Here's an extra hundred pesos to finish me by mouth because this is getting like work. Walked up to Toro Bronco for couple beers and their terrific selection of salsas. Fantastic restaurant, hard working people. Walked to. Damn my memory. The white building on corner across from big hotel (Villa Manport?) on Escobar. One gal, maybe 30-35, fairly slender and attractive would have been good I think. Nice eye contact. But I was not quite ready so strolled south to 16 de Septiembre, then west toward centro. Again, sorry, forgot name of place that is next to a decent little bar, HSBC and Santander nearby. Went with Balliet or some such. 500 for hour. She was no prize but enthusiastic and appreciative. I should have walked back to Escobar. Damage done, they called taxi but while waiting outside policia drove by so I started walking toward centro. Taxi driver caught up with me. Nice fellow. Easy walk across border and dinner at Luby's (exciting, eh?) before dark-thirty. Total damage from crossing to crossing, including good beer and chips, 2 pops, taxi, <$100. I needed to go to EP anyway. Considered double money, half the nut, 10 times quality at Kims. But needed the walk and adventure. Boring but that's the size of it.

Xfactors
11-28-14, 07:30
Walked to Venus. Ugh. Not the quality I've come to expect. This was early afternoon, 2 ish. I did not ask about Brenda or Joanna. Went with April, very pretty face. OK body. Terrible performance. Here's an extra hundred pesos to finish me by mouth because this is getting like work.With times being hard in Juarez, I'm surprised they can't get better quality babes to work in these MP's. I guess a lot of women just don't like fucking for money.

Hungryelf
11-29-14, 12:24
Made the 1.5 HR drive to EP and park in $2 lot near end of Stanton or Mesa. Walked across bridge. 5-buck taxi to Escobar why Americas. Swapped see note for 1355 pesos at one of the changers on Americas. Walked to Venus. Ugh. Not the quality I've come to expect. This was early afternoon, 2 ish. I did not ask about Brenda or Joanna. Went with April, very pretty face. OK body. Terrible performance. Here's an extra hundred pesos to finish me by mouth because this is getting like work. Walked up to Toro Bronco for couple beers and their terrific selection of salsas. Fantastic restaurant, hard working people. Walked to. Damn my memory. The white building on corner across from big hotel (Villa Manport?) on Escobar. One gal, maybe 30-35, fairly slender and attractive would have been good I think. Nice eye contact. But I was not quite ready so strolled south to 16 de Septiembre, then west toward centro. Again, sorry, forgot name of place that is next to a decent little bar, HSBC and Santander nearby. Went with Balliet or some such. 500 for hour. She was no prize but enthusiastic and appreciative. I should have walked back to Escobar. Damage done, they called taxi but while waiting outside policia drove by so I started walking toward centro. Taxi driver caught up with me. Nice fellow. Easy walk across border and dinner at Luby's (exciting, eh?) before dark-thirty. Total damage from crossing to crossing, including good beer and chips, 2 pops, taxi, <$100. I needed to go to EP anyway. Considered double money, half the nut, 10 times quality at Kims. But needed the walk and adventure. Boring but that's the size of it.Nice report. Thanks. What's Kim's though?

BigMrJ
12-01-14, 05:53
I haven't been to Tangas in awhile. It's become my favorite titty bar ever since Eduardo's closed. Anyone know if Paulette still works there? She is right up my alley. She seems tall in her pictures. I would say she's about a 7. I quite enjoy 7's for the fact that they give you the best time even though they're above average looking. Oh and if anyone got on the Tangas page, she's got long black hair. There's another girl with short hair who goes by Paulette / Poleth with short hair. I'm not interested in the short-haired one. BTW, does anyone know what happened to the Tangas Facebook page?

P.S. Does anyone know of any clandestine brothels? I was checking out a Oaxacan that explains of houses that double as brothels. Anyone have any clue of some of these housing existing in Juarez?

Coyote79
12-01-14, 09:07
I use to always stay at Ceasers Palace hotel in Nuevo Laredo. Shit, they had a whole list of women they could send to your hotel room. Even some of the female staff working there were game for coming to your room, when they got off work, so they could make some extra money.

I wish I would of known that when I went there because Boystown was a major disappointment.

Xfactors
12-01-14, 12:49
I wish I would of known that when I went there because Boystown was a major disappointment.Damn, I was wondering whatever happened to you, since you haven't posted in the Juarez forum for quite some time. You living in San Diego now?

Coyote79
12-01-14, 23:51
Damn, I was wondering whatever happened to you, since you haven't posted in the Juarez forum for quite some time. You living in San Diego now?My job forced me up north. . . Sometimes I travel to San Diego. . . I miss J-town. . .

I appreciate the interest.

SilentDatvon
12-03-14, 16:01
Hi gents,

I have been reading through the forums and gaining valuable information. I'm new to the Juarez atmosphere but been in the hobby for quite sometime. I get back to the room when it is late evening. I really don't want to be wandering on the street late at night here in Juarez.

So I was wondering, does anyone have any information on outcalls to hotel room? Please PM me if you would like to help out.

BigMrJ
12-04-14, 05:51
Hi gents,

I have been reading through the forums and gaining valuable information. I'm new to the Juarez atmosphere but been in the hobby for quite sometime. I get back to the room when it is late evening. I really don't want to be wandering on the street late at night here in Juarez.

So I was wondering, does anyone have any information on outcalls to hotel room? Please PM me if you would like to help out.I've never tried to do outcalls to a hotel / motel before. It's a real hit or miss when it comes to doing such a thing or at least to my knowledge. I've been warned on the forum about outcalls. Worst case scenario, I would say, is that you get a girl who is utterly repulsive and would still have to pay if you refuse the service. Or worse, it might be a scheme set up by the cops or other types of criminals. My suggestion is stick to the Motels that double as brothels (mostly a miss), strip clubs (some actually have rooms but can cost you a few dollars more), MP's (not a fan but cheap), and the Pink Lady (the only brothel left to my knowledge and super pricy).

P.S. I can't pm You since I'm a free member. But anyway if you're ever down, I'll take a trip with you down to ol' Juarez. I don't live that far from the Santa Fe bridge.

Clydesdale
12-06-14, 06:31
The last time I've been in Don Felix there have been a few hotties in there. With Christmas approaching there a lot of girls out looking to make a few bucks.

TruckerHead
12-07-14, 06:41
Well I have top say the Casa Colorada -Sans Souci Girls are pretty hot, and no I don't need no stinkig camera since I just need a name and boom get a treasure trove of facebook pics.

Can you believe all these girls are in Sans Souci.

Today Saturday just came back from fucking Janeth, an wow she is great and to boot she is fresh meat, since she has only done like 3 cuartos (services).

The wild thing is that she didn't go to the rooms, but a fucking gringo forced her into it, because she told me that, that gringo paid in advanced the room, without cheeking if that she would be willing to go to the room, and after that gringo was told by Janeth that she did not go to the room that gringo made a fuzz about it and Janeth just had to accept to avoid the scene that gringo was making.

To that Gringo to ever you are thank you.

She is pretty hot and does charge a premium of $900 pesos plus $200 for the room the fucking.

TruckerHead
12-07-14, 06:43
The last 2 are pretty hot.

Heidern
12-07-14, 16:19
First girl is Estrella from Salome, she is a very cool girl.

Mugroso
12-07-14, 18:31
The wild thing is that she didn't go to the rooms, but a fucking gringo forced her into it.....How can you tell when a puta is lying?

Her lips are moving.

I seriously doubt the CC would hire a hot chica to just sit there and look pretty. But its all a part of the lie we all love and if it makes the girl feel less the puta its fine with me. Its about performance and the love of fun that we all seek.

Let her play the angel bit if it keeps her love of cock and money at work.

MexKing
12-09-14, 22:45
Juarez visit. Went well. Went across the Zaragoza Bridge. There are 2 MP's on the same shopping center like 3 or 2 blocks away from the bridge. Not sure what their names are but they are OK. One has been there for a while now it used to be Stephanie and the one next door just opened up like 2 months ago. I do not see these 2 MP's on the MP map. Well, went with Betty 18 year old. She did a very nice massage. I did her on all positions and finished up in her face. Total cost with her was 400 pesos. I think the new MP is cheaper like 300 pesos but they did not have any good looking quality. From what I know there are like 4 MP's across the Zaragoza bridge, this is like walking distance.

Heidern
12-15-14, 03:44
What is San Souci? A strip club?

Clydesdale
12-15-14, 03:51
What is San Souci? A strip club?It's a strip club a block west of the gym. Some people call it Casa Colorado because it's red but the sign says San Souci.

Mori2012
12-16-14, 01:09
Was told there are girls working a couple blocks north of Sans Souci. Said they work out of a house but work the corners around the area and that its 200 pesos per pop and 50 for the room. Anybody have any information on that?

Xfactors
12-16-14, 07:45
Was told there are girls working a couple blocks north of Sans Souci. Said they work out of a house but work the corners around the area and that its 200 pesos per pop and 50 for the room. Anybody have any information on that?Be careful with something like this. This could be legit, just be careful. Also what is their time frame for popping? 5 minutes? 30 seconds and "You finish"? You might want to ask about this. Some of the babes in this area can be very sketchy. Buyer beware.

I got with one babe in this area, and carefully explained to her that I would not pay her anything until we did the deed. She understood, and said that was fine with her. When we got in her room, she demanded I pay her $5 up front for the room. I told her, "adios" and left.

I think she wanted to get the $5, leave the room, and not come back. She told me I didn't have to give her any money upfront, than changed her story once we got in the room. I don't like that shit.

Heidern
12-17-14, 07:26
Had a good time at Sirenas, bad oral but nice and stretch puss, Skinny girl I can't remember her name 20 years, she told me that service is $400 one hour, it includes a massage and the relation, or you can trade it for two relations, so I think it is a good option, they don't had too many girls, like 5 girls were available, but it was like 6 pm.

HijoDePutota
12-20-14, 03:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Clydesdale
12-20-14, 19:12
The cops are in MPs again looking for sex trafficking victims. They didn't arrest anyone. Looks like they've hit Chaude, Paris and a third place so far.

http://diario.mx/Local/2014-12-19_a3ed1e81/indagan-por-desaparecidas-en-salas-de-masaje/

Shamukko
12-20-14, 20:09
I was going to go Friday to Chaude or Venus, I am very glad I didn't, probably because I got off work so late, and was wondering the streets around 11, the guy earlier was right, if you go on the same street as Sans Souci 2 to 3 block north and south you will find a few street walkers, In my case I only saw 2. The one standing 2 blocks south was doable, looked her profession, a short tight skirt, black stocking, and high heels, curly red / purplish hair. The one standing on the north side, was short, didn't look like she had a good body, and was in her sweat pants and shirt. Nothing I would even care are looking.

About the Chaude place, I've been disappointed that they always have the same 3 to 4 girls there. I've been with Rubi several times, tall skinny, short black hair, loose ass. And the last time I picked another girl she gave me the dirty look, and seemed to be mad at me. They do have the best provider in that parlor, she is blond (fake) wears braces, fit body, and has a rocking body, but she is always busy! So I hardly ever see her unless she is walking out of a room after she's just finished or about to go in.

I've been hitting Venus te last few times, just because they've had more selections, I had a chance to be with a new girl there, curly hair, but tattoos on the Santa Muerte in her ankle, she had no signs of babies, and was really good, obviously a noob in the business, she never tried to up sells like the other ones, and man she had an ass, and some nice legs on her in addition to having some really firm boobs.

Oh, and this is my first post BTW.

Shamukko
12-20-14, 20:20
Where about is Manhattan MP on la Raza? Close to what street intersection? What's the price of the girls, and the quality of the girls?

If any guys here try out this Manhattan MP, please post info on this MP. We need more info on this Manhattan MP. Thanks.I pass by Manhattan or Princesas all the time on my way home, and its closed, the doors were open and I could see that they cleaned it out, besides they open light is gone, and the sign outside was removed, its close to home, but I hate walking upstairs in such a busy street so close to home.

If anybody ever wants to come across, I am available next week, I cross everyday, and will likely hit Venus, because I don't like that Sirenas only has 1 or 2 girls working that are usually 5 or 6's.

I also live close to Afroditas in the same parking lot as Jokers, and one in Gomez morin close to Plaza Sendero, I forgot the name of it just now.

Shamukko
12-20-14, 20:24
I have a friend visiting El Paso.

But he doesn't have his passport, what does he need to cross over and come back, he only has his ID, he is a Citizen, and 100% white guy, doesn't even know Spanish.

I appreciate the advice.

Heynowwassup
12-21-14, 00:26
I have a friend visiting El Paso.

But he doesn't have his passport, what does he need to cross over and come back, he only has his ID, he is a Citizen, and 100% white guy, doesn't even know Spanish.

I appreciate the advice.To cross, he'll need his original birth certificate and govt issued ID.

Bbond
12-21-14, 01:10
To cross, he'll need his original birth certificate and govt issued ID.That would be the best, however, any 2 forms of I'd will suffice. I have seen people use DL and SS card.