PDA

View Full Version : Ciudad Juarez

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Mugroso
12-18-06, 23:23
I'm trying to figure out the name of an MP.....

Almost everyone seems to think it is El Encanto which I can't disagree with, it sounds very much like it. But the part that gets me is the strip mall. Paraiso is in a horse shoe complex, on the second level but no back door. Luxxor actually used to be a hair salon. Genesis has a front and a back door.

It sounds to me a combination of descriptions of various MPs because it has me very puzzled as to which one Kndylvr visited. I am afraid Kndylvr is gonna have to take another trip to nail this one down. And soon I hope because I just can't get this one out of my head.

The Filthy (puzzled) One

Svtlord
12-19-06, 01:04
Here are two weekends worth of info. Started of late on Saturday, I was in a mood for a threesome so I went to checkout Musas to see if I found a couple of jewels at their two for one discount. The parking lot attendant for the shopping center the MP is at told me the authorities shut down the place. He also said they relocated to a shopping center at the corner of 20 the Noviembre and Fernando Montes de Oca, basically a block south of Genesis. I did not feel like driving in that direction, so I have not checkout the "new" MP yet, so I headed to Corpus, which was closed. Then I went next door to Felinas but there were no girls available. I drove by Luxxor but the place looked completely packed and I figured there might no be available girls so I skipped that MP.

Then I went over to El Encanto where I found a very nice pair, Janet and Miriam. Janet is a very cute, 23 YO brunette with just a bit of baby fat. Miriam was a dark skinned 26 YO, with big tits and a spunky air to her. It turns out the big boobs where due to her lactating. They set me back half a C note, plus a big tip for pictures and all the other extracurricular lesbian play. Pretty much nothing was out bounds except anal and a dual BJ. They really got into it and Janet's pussy was basically a fountain gushing juices all over the place. I got to CBJ from both, multiple positions with both, and came in both.

I went across the street to Sirenas but there were no "new" doable girls. Then I head up to Paraiso and they only had one so-so chick, which I passed on. Last I stopped by Loryed where I found Mayra, a slender, tall, 24 YO that had a thing for her boots that she did not take off during the whole thing. They were running a special and the damage was a quarter C note. She had very pleasing attitude and agreed to CBJ and multiple positions. After we finished she started crying uncontrollably. She said that her previous client had pocketed her entire day's tips and earning while she was in the shower. Some of the other girls actually came in to the room to see if she was ok.
I couldn't tell if this was a scam/plot to fish for tips/extra money but I ended up giving her a tip for allowing me to take pictures.

Skip another weekend. I decided to give the southern MPs a look-see. I started off at Roma. There was a good looking, light skinned, slender girl available. But she looked like she had been crying or was very upset so I passed because of previous experience with crying girls. Then I went over to Marisol, only two girls there. Lorena, an older blonde with a very good body that used to be at El Encanto was there, was the only doable of the two but was in search of "new" girls. Then I went over to Tiffany's, at first they only had two girls a fat one and a slightly chubby one that looked very, very young
(I would say she barely turned 18). As I was considering a session with her, Janet one of the girls from the threesome in El Encanto the weekend before appeared. To avoid any possible problems, and the potbelly she was showing I decided to pass on the young one. Then I paid a visit to Marilyn's, nothing good there unless you are into very tall full bodied girls, there were three of them that were 6 feet or taller. I passed and went to check out the "new" MP joint I heard off on these forums, Mercedes on Costa Rica. There was only one girl, a very tiny blonde that was a little over weight which I also passed on her.

Then I went to Corpus and I stumbled on Michelle, a 23 YO, slender, dyed red haired cutie. I took the 30 session with her. She was a very friendly, very pleasing GFE. Her skin was so silky and soft. She did have little bit of a belly that was hidden by her tight fitting pants, but not too distracting. I was actualy very impressed by the small belly she had when she told me she was a mother of four, and her pussy was still tight. She provided a BBBJ for an extra 10, we did 69, multiple positions, and she allowed kissing. She finished me off with more BBBJ CIM with spitting. Her oral skills were very impressive, efinitely in the top 3 BJ I have received.

There seems to be lots of more inter MP moving going on and I think the MPs will get an influx of girls with the downtown bars closing.

Kndylvr
12-19-06, 05:47
EL Encanto, perhaps? It is the only one I can think of with 2 doors. Narrow stairwell to second floor.

On Hermanos Escobar, near the Villa Manport.The narrow stairwell to the second floor sounds very familiar. Is this stairwell also the backdoor entrance?

Gino the Rod
12-19-06, 07:06
Ruby was always wild at Afrodita's and gave me some wild times in the balcony dances. I never did salidas with her before because she wouldn't budge off $$, but we had fun dancing and partying at Afrodita's.

When my ATF Karina told me Ruby had the hots for me and that she had put on new 38D "bubis" it finally broke me down. As soon as she walked into the club I got big wood. When she went on stage as Eileen I could see the new rack and it was awesome. I even went up to tip her, which is rare in Jtown, and she rubbed her new set on my face and gave me a nice wet kiss. I even started something with that -- before the song was over two other stiffs went up to tip her. LOL

Karina said she'd go get her for me. Eventually Eileen came over. She was looking very hot, and we stood holding each other and rubbing each other while we negotiated. I offered $, she asked for $$, I went to $.5, she asked for $$, I didn't budge, we settled on $.5.

We ran to the autotel next door (just East, large orange sign, maybe Casablanca?) and Eileen was very aggressive. She stripped me and bit me and kissed me and blew me! Ay, caramba! Nice spitting wet BBBJ with some good ball licking thrown in.

She wanted me to mount her but I wanted some DATY first. Soon she was moaning and pulling my hair, rubbing her tits and pinching her nips. And every once in a while she would pull me up and stick her tongue in my mouth to taste her pussy juices. Dayum.

A couple of DATY bells and Eileen got really wild. I got on Mish and we pounded happily until she came again. I put her legs over my shoulders and almost lost it, so I rolled her to the side and pumped a few before completing the spinner move and went to K9. She lifted her ass and I held on for dear life. Yeehawwwww!

Damn, that was a good ride.

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Cienega32
12-19-06, 11:05
I'm trying to figure out the name of an MP I visited some time back. See if any of you guys can identify it based on this vague description. It was located, I believe, in a two-story strip mall. The MP itself was two stories. Actually, the business looked like an old hair salon, with the salon downstairs and the actual massage rooms upstairs. I actually went there twice. The first time I entered through the front, and the second time through the back door. That's the best desciption I can give. I went there in a cab, and don't remember where it was located or the name of it. So if any of you guys can give me a hand in identifying this place, please help me out.

Thanks
Did the front look like this:

Los Ojos
12-19-06, 19:48
After collecting info from the forum, I made it to Juarez Sunday and popped a cherry. That being a figurative cherry, my own of course.

Is this place for real? Beautiful women who sell themselves for the price of dinner and movie? Works for me.

Had some anxiety walking over the Santa Fe bridge, on my way to shady places in a country where I know no one. The cabbies spotted me with lightning quickness, and I asked one to take me to the Luxxor.

Only two girls there, but one was Ericka and she would have been my choice out of fifty. Beautiful and sweet. But it was very strange. I met her, then five minutes later she was riding me, then I was riding her and taking her from behind. For an extra 20, she gave a cbj, which was slightly better than sticking it in a meat grinder. What's the point of that? I'm not up for risking a bbbj, but I never spilled the seed with it on anyway. We lied together and talked for a little while, then showered up.

If I try it again, I'd like to find a place where I can relax first. Strippers get me worked up for the deed, but the deed is never part of the deal in that case. What's the best way to combine the best of both worlds?

Bbond
12-19-06, 20:26
The narrow stairwell to the second floor sounds very familiar. Is this stairwell also the backdoor entrance?

It's just inside the backdoor. Kinda narrow and kinda steep.

Kndylvr
12-20-06, 05:32
The picture that Cienega32 posted, I don't believe is it. As I recall, the MP was not a separate building, but part of a mini-mall. Though the narrow back-door staircase sounds real familiar, I don't think the MP I visited was El Encanto.

Shostomo
12-20-06, 18:38
Any recommendations that you guys can have for an all night provider?

I have been in the MP's but never in the Downtown area. I would like girls like those in the MPs

Phuckman
12-21-06, 08:41
Whats the best way to get to El Encanto and is it walking distance from the Santa Fe Bridge?

Thanks!

Mugroso
12-21-06, 23:32
Whats the best way to get to El Encanto and is it walking distance from the Santa Fe Bridge?

Thanks!

I would be too lazy to hoof it. Anyone else?

Mugroso

Clydesdale
12-22-06, 02:38

Thanks!
If you're going to walk, take an immediate left when you get off the bridge. Cross FCO Villa (the first street - there's railroad tracks in the middle. Keep walking to Ave Lerdo and make a right. Make a left on Tlaxcala, which is the first or second street. Stay on Tlaxcala until it intersects with Panama and Hermanos Escobar. You should be able to see Sirenas from there and accross Hermanos Escobar another 100 feet up is el Encanto. It's a bout a mile and a half. I walk it in a little over 20 minutes, but I'm a fast walker.

Cienega32
12-22-06, 03:17

Thanks!
BUS. Drops you off right at the corner of the joint but they stop running in the early evening. Here are a couple posts from last year about the bus process:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=395739&postcount=571

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=395873&postcount=573

Gives you chance to see things along the way and is a bit more relaxing than a walk back after a session or two.

EDIT: The Villa ManPort (VMP) is right by El Encanto (and Sirena's).

Gigologio19
12-22-06, 14:32
Hello all,

I would like to get some info about this MP, I'm new on this stuff, last Saturday I went o Joker on Gomez Morin, I got a private dance with a really HOT girl, but I don't know if this kind of girls (I mean real hot) work in Juarez' MP.

Any advice on where I can find a girl like those?

$$$$$????

Just to be prepare.

Thanks

Gino the Rod
12-22-06, 23:49
Hello all,

I would like to get some info about this MP, I'm new on this stuff, last Saturday I went o Joker on Gomez Morin, I got a private dance with a really HOT girl, but I don't know if this kind of girls (I mean real hot) work in Juarez' MP.

Any advice on where I can find a girl like those?

$$$$$????

Just to be prepare.

Thanks
Sorry, Gigologio, but I've never seen ladies nearly as hot as the Penthouse/Playboy playmates at Jokers on Gomez Morin at any MPs. They are smoking and they command a lot more money than I can afford. You can pay 5, 6 or even 10 times as much than in an MP.

That being said, I've had some really good times at MPs with ladies that were not traffic stoppers, yet cute enough and with really good attitudes.

Others may have a different experience.

Have fun,
Play safe,

Gino

Svtlord
12-23-06, 00:02
http://www.edecanesjuarez.galeon.com/

I called about these two, http://edecanexxx.galeon.com/vacaciones1591004.html , was quoted 2 C notes for an hour with both, but I was told there are several girls to choose from.

Anyone tried them before?

RearWindow
12-23-06, 02:51
If I try it again, I'd like to find a place where I can relax first. Strippers get me worked up for the deed, but the deed is never part of the deal in that case. What's the best way to combine the best of both worlds?I like the bars in el centro for that. You can sit, talk, drink, and get a real good idea if the chica you are sitting with trips your trigger. How's your spanish? If it's so-so, Luxxor should have been good. They have a bar where you can chill away fom the front room and the girls will filter in. The owners speak english, and are quite friendly and helpful.

Zoo TV
12-23-06, 06:30
Hey Guys,

Last time I was in J town I went down with Mugroso, to my surprize at Las Vegas there was a cute chica thats was acting all excited and offered to BBBJ me in the club. I was a bit wiery so asked Mugroso to translate for me and she was not kidding so I took her up on the offer, so paid $10 for a BBBJ right there in the corner it was not bad. There is always a catch in mexico when you find a bargain she says in the corner after a 1/2 song that its $10 per song so I paid $20 plus drink it wasnt bad but I cant remember her name.

Later,

Zoo

RearWindow
12-26-06, 05:16
Then I paid a visit to Marilyn's, nothing good there unless you are into very tall full bodied girls, there were three of them that were 6 feet or taller. . . I met my absolute favorita there, she was tall as well..sergio has a good eye imho.Damn... I wish I had known about that before my trip (2 weeks ago).

Skug37
12-27-06, 02:23
I'm going to Ciudad Juarez again next week, and was wondering if anyone knew of the names of some of the more inexpensive Massage Parlors or Strip Joints. I went there about a year and a half ago, screwed 6 hookers in one day and had a great time. Only problem was that I was so drunk I can't remember the names of the places, and unfortunately staggered into some of the more costly strip joints by mistake. This time I'm planning on being sober and will be able to pay attention to the names of the places. I don't care if the women are trashy, I just don't want to overpay. Any info would be great. Thanks in advance.

Blackangst
12-27-06, 05:42
I called about these two, http://edecanexxx.galeon.com/vacaciones1591004.html , was quoted 2 C notes for an hour with both, but I was told there are several girls to choose from.

Anyone tried them before?Jesus Christ 2.00 for an HOUR? Why bother driving when you can do better in the states? Looks like things are getting as bad here as they are in Nogi blech.

Old Rebel II
12-27-06, 17:09
The holidays provided enough time to trim and resize the M. P. photos recently taken in Juarez. I hope I can load them all at this time.

Some times I hate a telephone line connection. This is one of them. Oh well. one is loaded. I will try another brief report if this one actually posts.

The girls at Corpus were about average for MP's. No English spoken. I did not stay. Actually I went by several the same day. I would always ask if anyone spoke English. If they did not that was my excuse to take a look at the quality,
get my photo of the building and move on to the next one. All locations were courteous.

Old Rebel II
12-27-06, 17:14
Trying again with photos

Cienega32
12-28-06, 06:34
Is New Years anything to consider doing in Juarez?

Mugroso
12-28-06, 23:19
Is New Years anything to consider doing in Juarez?

Last year it was pretty dead and I would imagine with New Years eve being on a Sunday it will be even deader. Besides, I have to work on the first.

Cienega32
12-28-06, 23:58
Last year it was pretty dead and I would imagine with New Years eve being on a Sunday it will be even deader. Besides, I have to work on the first.
So, in other words, they have no festivities there like "we" do on this side of the river - fireworks, general hoopala?

Bbond
12-29-06, 03:24
So, in other words, they have no festivities there like "we" do on this side of the river - fireworks, general hoopala?

Yes, they like to shoot their firearms into the air at midnight.
No joke, there was an article about them trying to crack down on that this year.

I have spent NYE in Juarez, been a couple years ago, but there was some girls working, not many but some. The ones that need money will be out.

I can't remember which bar I was in, but do remember popping baloons with the girls at midnight. Several girls asked me for a cigarette to use to pop the baloons. Got a lot of new year hugs from the girls too.

Will be in Nuevo Laredo Boys Town this NYE.

Cienega32
12-29-06, 15:49
Yes, they like to shoot their firearms into the air at midnight.
No joke, there was an article about them trying to crack down on that this year.

Will be in Nuevo Laredo Boys Town this NYE.Oh yeah! I remember hearing about that with the guns but forgot all about it! Guess there's no need to have any top-side ventilation - my brain doesn't get very overheated from usage anyway.

Have fun in NLBT and be safe!

Happy New Year to all!

Gntlman Mongr
12-30-06, 09:46
I was in the Casa Colorado last night and was told that they were planning things for NYE and I should return. All the girls will be working that night. I have not been in J-town before on NYE and can't make it back for this one. Take it for what it's worth.

By the way the last couple of times I've been in CC they have had some really nice ladies. This has been very unusual for them. Try out Patty very nice body and pussy muscles to die for. As always YMMV. The time before I had a real nice time with Alisa. Both about 35 but vary nice bodies. Sorry no pictures.

Gntlman Mongr

Clydesdale
12-30-06, 22:55
I dropped into Rancho Grande, and finally Laura of spicylaura.com fame was there. Good stuff gentlemen. I recommend you get some. Now I've got to keep looking at her pics and videos. I looked in Hollywood, and as usual several babes and standing room only. I didn't want to deal with the dickhead waiters so I left. Dia y Noche had four babes, and my boner didn't know which way to point. Daniela, Stephanie, Angie, and some other babe whose name I don't know were all boner-inducing. The fourth one had an incredible bod, big tits that didn't sag, narrow waist, firm round butt and great legs. Does anyone know who she is? She wears her hair partially over her eyes, and has an almost oriental look to her. I was thinking of doing Stephanie, but it seems some stud boy had ravished her completely earlier. You know who you are. Shame on you :)

Mugroso
12-31-06, 23:55
Dia y Noche had four babes, and my boner didn't know which way to point. Daniela, Stephanie, Angie, and some other babe whose name I don't know were all boner-inducing. I was thinking of doing Stephanie, but it seems some stud boy had ravished her completely earlier. You know who you are. Shame on you :)

I was in the Casa Colorado last night and was told that they were planning things for NYE and I should return. All the girls will be working that night. I have not been in J-town before on NYE and can't make it back for this one. Take it for what it's worth.

Well myself and "studboy" hit the town and made it an early evening but still had lots of fun.

On occassion "studboy" and I grab a bite at some Mexican joint and go do the hobby. This time we went to Hooters in El Paso but left as there was a 45 minute wait so instead we went to Hineys. Seriously, there is a Hineys in EP which works out fine as I am more of a Hiney man rather than a Hooter guy; in more aspects than one.

We hit downtown looking for something for "studboy" to poke and myself as well. We hit the clubs. Queens was pathetic. The Casa had a good crowd going, would have been great to have run into Gntlman Mongr but he was probably busy at the time as he reported.

I had my hopes up on Daniella at Noche y Dia. When we got there "studboy" finds Stephanie and Daniella hops up on me and I carry her to our fuck seat we had scoped out the previous visit. Everything goes fine and when it comes down to the agreement she asks me for the condom. Damn it, what kind of puta doesn't have a condom? What kind of monger doesn't have a condom? She suggests I run to the store for a rubber and then we fuck in public. Nah, the moment was lost and I sent her on her way.

Soon I am sitting alone and 2 cops walk in, not the friendly looking type but the old fashioned fat, shifty looking motherfuckers of days of old. They spent some time in the toilet and go on their merry way. It all looked strange to me.

After we leave NyD we run into SpicyLaura and her sister and we go for a drink. I tell "studboy" to keep Laura distracted and I start making out heavy with sis. Great kisser. Laura is a great lay (and masturbater) but isn't much of a kisser, her sister is a great kisser and I can't wait to bed her down. Soon, grasshopper, soon.

On a sad note, shortly after we got back from Wazoo we heard Saddam was hanged. I say sad because I would have liked to have found out sooner so I could have danced in the streets of Juarez and make an ass out of myself.

Mugroso

Skug37
01-02-07, 01:58
i dropped into rancho grande, and finally laura of spicylaura.com fame was there. good stuff gentlemen. i recommend you get some. now i've got to keep looking at her pics and videos. i looked in hollywood, and as usual several babes and standing room only. i didn't want to deal with the dickhead waiters so i left. dia y noche had four babes, and my boner didn't know which way to point. daniela, stephanie, angie, and some other babe whose name i don't know were all boner-inducing. the fourth one had an incredible bod, big tits that didn't sag, narrow waist, firm round butt and great legs. does anyone know who she is? she wears her hair partially over her eyes, and has an almost oriental look to her. i was thinking of doing stephanie, but it seems some stud boy had ravished her completely earlier. you know who you are. shame on you :)
i think she said her name is sonia, but i can't say for sure. by any means, i would highly recommend her. my buddy and i passed her around like a peace pipe last night. she diddn't seem to have any limitations (i. e. took it in the keester, swallowed, etc.). one thing i was real impressed with was that she also diddn't seem to mind when my buddy urinated on her afterwards. good pick by any means! we went there (noche y dia) after we had gone to el encanto and sirenas. in el canto i did a morena and my friend a lighter skinned one. they were o. k. to start out with, but decided to go to sirenas afterwards. sirenas had some kind of short, lighter complected chica that could be bought to say extremely filthy things for a $5 tip. hope this info helps, and happy mongering!

Kndylvr
01-02-07, 06:59
I decided to head South of the Border this Monday night to see what was going on down in Juarez. It was pretty dead. Most of my favorite spots — Alice and Charlys, Hollywood, Las Vegas, Virginias and Queens — were all closed. The first place I found that was open was Dia y Noche, a place I had never been to. I went in, found a seat, ordered a beer and started to enjoy the show. Not bad. There were about five or six girls there, that I could see. They were all fairly good-looking. I have to admit something now. I like chubby girls. Not like big fat women with big rolls of fat, but I like a girl with a little meat on her bones. It makes them more curvy. Anyway, there were two or three girls fitting that description dancing there on this night and I really enjoyed it. Actually the two or three chubby girls looked very similar to each other. At first, I thought they were the same girl, but they were wearing different outfits. They were medium height with long dark hair and light skin. And, of course, a little chubby — very curvy. Very nice. My kind of women. I didn't stay too long, maybe 30-40 minutes. But I had a good time. One thing I also noticed is that these girls showed their goods while dancing. I don't know if this is rare in Juarez or not. But I've noticed that most of the times I've been to strip clubs in Juarez, the girls haven't actually stripped. They just went up and danced in their underwear (or bikini). But on this night, three of the girls took their tops off, and one even took it all off. That was definitely very nice. I'll definitely go back to Dia y Noche, and next time I'll bring a little more money so maybe I'll get a chance to get a little closer to these beautiful women.

Rick 2
01-02-07, 09:36
You can send large file download link to multiple emails with:

http://www.yousendit.com/

Your recipient(s) will get an email notice with a link to download the file. Trick: you don't need to use real email addys, just enter fakes for sender/recipient, it will still give you a download link when it finishes uploading, e.g.: download.yousendit.com/9C109455Fxxxxx. Post link here and anyone can download it within 7 days of when you uploaded it.I feel that a map of CJ, with sites of interest noted, is in order. (Correct me if I'm wrong) but it seems to me that Juarez's destinations are not confined to a certain area (at least not yet). Juarez is very large and, as noted before, has some unusual traffic flow.

Does anyone have access to a plotter? I don't even have access to an 11x17 printer, and if I did, I don't think an 11 x 17 map would be able to show the whole of Juarez and still be useful to old fogeys such as myself. If someone were to print the proposed map at a useful size, I think that person could reasonably ask for a nominal donation to cover the cost of ink and paper.

I would like to see this map that Kimbrough mentioned in his post of 11/22/06. We can use the yousendit.com, and I also think that Yahoo Messenger has some file sharing capabilities. Another thought is to host the file using Limewire, and let others connect directly to the host by IP. I hope I'm not getting too technical here.

Svtlord
01-04-07, 00:22
Anyone been to Frida y Brenda's, it's supposed to be an MP?

Here is the address
Ave de la Raza 6388 altos billares Joe's Tel 2.51.74.68

If anyone has been there, what is the closest major intersection?

Cienega32
01-04-07, 00:27
Rick 2 - if you check thru the archives, I think you can still find the 6 or 8 page sectional map of Juarez that was posted a while back.

It's been very helpful.

Bbond
01-04-07, 03:14
Anyone been to Frida y Brenda's, it's supposed to be an MP?

Here is the address
Ave de la Raza 6388 altos billares Joe's Tel 2.51.74.68

If anyone has been there, what is the closest major intersection?
Don't remember the crossroad, but you can just go down De La Raza past Technologic(sp) I believe, 2 story run down building on south side of street, a waste of time really.

Brendas was on Hermanos Escobar by Ave Americas.

Kimbrough
01-04-07, 04:22
Hi,

I'm not computer / internet smart so if you want me to send you the pdf of the mp map using yousendit.com I will need your email. Unfortunatly, I'm not a paid member here on this site so I can't access the PM feature. I'll look into the Yahoo Photos idea. First, I need to go find the file!

Kim

===============================================

Hi,

Do you mean that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can't afford a $13 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained?

Come on dude, a forum subscription is less than the price of a newspaper once a week.

Thanks,

Jackson

WS6
01-04-07, 17:07
I'm not computer / internet smart so if you want me to send you the pdf of the mp map using yousendit.com I will need your email. No emails needed. Just go to yousendit and:

1. Eenter a phony email for recipient. enter phony email for sender... all you need is the @xxxx.com in there somewhere. hotmail, yahoo, doesn't matter.

2. Browse to the file you want to send.

3. "send it"

It will upload, then give you a message: "file uploaded! here is the link to the file you uploaded:". Highlight the link, right click over it, copy, then paste it here.

I just did it for this gif of a chippie with gigamongous boobs jumping rope, good for 7 days from 1-4:

http://download.yousendit.com/E39F4BB92DC19C30

Espina Heart
01-04-07, 22:33
Happy New Year. Went to Wazoo on the 2nd to try to make mine happy and succeeded, though a bit difficult. It was actually snowing and the town/bridge was dead. First tried Marilyn's looking for a cheap two-fer, nothing, just Sergio smoking his cig saying the only chick was occupado. Next Genesis - locked gate and very closed. Caught a bus up to the Luxxor area, had a beer at Viejo Oeste [great bar 2 blocks so. of Luxxor on Jose Barunda, one block west of Felina--always fine barmaid eye candy tho' its not a strip joint or ladies bar, just a very nice, comfortable neighborhood bar--a great place to unwind, Los Ojos, before jumping in, and a great place to get a cabbie to let you off without additional expense]. Then went and enjoyed Brenda very much at Felina. Kndylvr would love her-slightly plump, very curvy. She was GREAT FUN. GFE and loved to fuck. Yeehawwh.

Xmas week, I enjoyed Ivana at Luxxor for the 2nd time. A very young mother from Durango. Absolutely beautiful face, tall and slender, long legs, a classic beauty. Unfortunately, small tits and serious C-scar and stretch marks, tho'. She's sweet and will do pretty much what you want for a good tip.

Two very different fun chicas, two blocks apart, with a great bar in between. What else could you want?

spine

Svtlord
01-05-07, 00:58
Take a look at this online map, you can mark specific building and there are several Juarez MPs already listed. Just scroll over the smaller squares/rectangles and a small description will appear. It seems wee need to vote for these locations to be able to become permanent on the map, so get let's get to it and let's mark the the MPs and bars that are missing

http://www.wikimapia.org/#y=31734810&x=-106453314&z=14&l=0&m=a&v=2

Espina Heart
01-05-07, 01:30
Take a look...

OK, I added Marilyns and my favorite non-chica bar (see below), Viejo Oeste. Can someone put on Loryed and Mercedes for me? Is Marisol worth the Linea 8-A trip out there? Thanks Svtlord, this is awesome!

Gino the Rod
01-05-07, 06:02
Take a look at this online map, you can mark specific building and there are several Juarez MPs already listed. Just scroll over the smaller squares/rectangles and a small description will appear. It seems wee need to vote for these locations to be able to become permanent on the map, so get let's get to it and let's mark the the MPs and bars that are missing

I added some strip clubs - Afrodita's, Cartier, Bacchus, Troyana's - and voted on a bunch of MPs. This will take time to get a complete set of SCs and MPs, but it seems like a great resource.

Come on, y'all. Let's get your 2 cents posted!

Have fun,
Play safe,

Gino

Svtlord
01-05-07, 07:00
Can someone put on Loryed and Mercedes for me? Is Marisol worth the Linea 8-A trip out there? Thanks Svtlord, this is awesome!

Both Mercedes and Loryed are already on there. The only doable girl, for my taste, that I have seen at Marisol is Lorena. A slender, fit, older blonde. I posted some pics of my encounter with here back when she used to work at El Encanto

Sabroso27
01-05-07, 14:03
Got some actioln from Arleth at Sirenas for 40. It lasted 45 minutes. She wouldn't give a CBJ but the action was hot!!! She was a very clean girl with a tight body! She had no grass on the playing field. SVTlord , where are your pics of Lorena?, cant seem to find them and would like to see what she looks like.

Svtlord
01-06-07, 00:22
Got some actioln from Arleth at Sirenas for 40. It lasted 45 minutes. She wouldn't give a CBJ but the action was hot!!! She was a very clean girl with a tight body! She had no grass on the playing field. SVTlord , where are your pics of Lorena?, cant seem to find them and would like to see what she looks like

My bad, I meant Vanesa from El Encanto she goes by Lorena in Marisol. Pics are here http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=459024#post459024

Slumdog
01-06-07, 11:33
Hey I added several strip clubs including Cesar's Palace, Club69, Penthouse Club, Hollywood Club and

Cabaret Club in where I found the most beautiful model material striper I have ever laid eyes on, she was named Venus 18 years old very tall 6'3 with High heels Alabaster white skin pretty face No baby I order take out and gave her $300 dollars for it, and of we went to the motel she was amazing smooth skin no baby damage nice ass perky breasts, french kissed, BJ and several positions.

She went to Chihuahua for the Holydays but hasn’t come backed and a girl there told me she got married so I'm worried I will never see her again

Sorry no pictures for my own tread, (Venus real name Elvira Alejandra would blow away any girl posted here) my canon was nabbed my a girlfriend but I will buy a Sony HD camecorder to add videos to my tread.

Kimbrough
01-07-07, 06:07
hi guys,
here is the map of MP a friend of my made. I can't verify any of the MP except Marylns. I think Tiffany's is located wrong on the map. I tried to find it the last time I was in CJ. Anyway I hope this gets posted. You will need to have Adobe Acrobat reader installed on your computer to open the fill. It's a free download. Happy mongering!

Kim

http://download.yousendit.com/2DC5B195246A46DD

Mugroso
01-07-07, 08:04
I think Tiffany's is located wrong on the map.

Close, Tiffany's is located on the triangle just south of the green square.

Mugroso

Gino the Rod
01-07-07, 08:15
Hey I added several strip clubs including Cesar's Palace, Club69, Penthouse Club, Hollywood Club and Cabaret Club.
It took me a while to find some of these. The wikimapia search function leaves a lot to be desired. So, here are some landmarks to help you locate these venues.

Club 69 (across from Afroditas on Tecnologoico)
Cabaret (east of Central Camionera)
Hollywood is in the redlight district (that one was easy)
Cesar's Palace (2 blocks west and 1 block north of Luxxor)

And last, but no least, Penthouse (across the street and a bit east of the old bullring on Triunfo de la Republica, a couple of blocks east of Rio Grande Mall).

Now it's time to plan outings to check out the new ones (new to me).

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Cienega32
01-08-07, 00:10

Great find! That saves a lot of work by a lot of people in trying to put together maps.

I added a few little things as landmarks of sorts:
UNO and Caliente sports books
Mercado Juarez
Hotel Manport (16th Sept)
San Souci/Casa Colorado

Clydesdale
01-09-07, 02:55
i think she said her name is sonia, but i can't say for sure. by any means, i would highly recommend her. my buddy and i passed her around like a peace pipe last night. she diddn't seem to have any limitations (i. e. took it in the keester, swallowed, etc.). one thing i was real impressed with was that she also diddn't seem to mind when my buddy urinated on her afterwards. good pick by any means! we went there (noche y dia) after we had gone to el encanto and sirenas.

the one i'm talking about is named sandra. she got the smokin' body from doing aerobics - very little fat on her and the meat is in all the right places. i couldn't believe she's 41. she will only accept doubles ($12) to join you. same chica?

Mugroso
01-09-07, 06:51
The one I'm talking about is named Sandra. She got the smokin' body from doing aerobics - very little fat on her and the meat is in all the right places. I couldn't believe she's 41. She will only accept doubles ($12) to join you. Same chica?

The bells start ringing. I remember her from a few months ago. She has a million and one excuses for anything and everything. If she won't go to the room, waste of time. If she won't pose for my website, waste of time. Tells me how to spend money, waste of time, might as well hook up with a gringa if I'm gonna do that.

But Clydesdale is right, she is fucking fine and who cares if she is 41? Well I do, especially if she does not cooperate. Given the chance, I'd fuck her for all you guys.

The Filthy One

Texaspony
01-11-07, 01:47
Hello,

Does anyone have a list with addresses of Strip Bars that are located away from Downtown?

I am working on GPS and photos of Jokers on Gomez Marin, Amadeus on Ejercito Nacional, and Phantoms on Panamericana at the Plaza Juarez Mall.

Thanks,

TP

Cienega32
01-11-07, 09:29

Is it just me or are some of the locating boxes becoming huge and bigger than needed? I can't figure out where Europa is as the box is a whole square block but I guess a little walk-around wouldn't hurt.

I didn't know it was that close to the park by Villa Manport. Very convenient! The one time I went over to that area, I only walked down as far as that park. If only I had known...

Gallo Ingles
01-11-07, 13:09
I can't figure out where Europa is as the box is a whole square block but I guess a little walk-around wouldn't hurt.

Europa is located just off of Hnos Escobar on a small street that runs north. The name escapes me at the moment. There is a gym on the corner.

I don't know if there is a very visible sign on the front of the building, but the door is glass and metal (painted white, I believe) and it is on the west side of the street. There is parking in the front.

Gallo ingles

Cienega32
01-12-07, 00:40
Europa is located just off of Hnos Escobar on a small street that runs north. The name escapes me at the moment. There is a gym on the corner.

I don't know if there is a very visible sign on the front of the building, but the door is glass and metal (painted white, I believe) and it is on the west side of the street. There is parking in the front.

Gallo ingles

It was more in reference to the locator box on that great wiki-map being all-encompassing with that "shop" somewhere inside it but that definitely helps me when I check that area again. I know it's not a large area but I hate walking around looking like I'm lost before I walk in a place.

http://www.wikimapia.org/#y=31744628&x=-106459740&z=18&l=0&m=a&v=2

What gets me is that while I was waiting for the bus by the park to go back downtown, I was only a block away and didn't know it!

Belldude2
01-12-07, 07:05
Well. There is no sign, but this should help. The building itself is kind of dark red in color, and the last time I was there, there was a cardboard handwritten sign saying parking for massage only. When I was there three weeks ago, there were only 2 women there each day.

Victor Lazlo
01-12-07, 10:40
I will be in Juarez for business reasons at the beginning of March. This will be my first time in Juarez and indeed in Mexico. I'll be staying at the Camino Real hotel (not my choice, it's where the company is putting me). From the Wikimap, it looks like there are several strip clubs within a half mile or so. Is p4p available in those clubs? Are there any massage places within walking distance? I assume that I would need a taxi to reach the massage places in El Centro. Is the area around that hotel generally safe? Is there a good area to pick up street girls and is that advisable?

That's a lot of questions, I know. I am trying to get a feel for the place before I go. More to the point, is there a primer anywhere for mongering in Juarez? I've read some of the posts, but 55 pages in the current thread and 4 archives makes for quite a lot of material to plow through. I speak Spanish at the level of a child, maybe 300 words. Any information or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Texaspony
01-14-07, 18:36
Hello,

Any new reports on Masaje Venus even if it is just to stop by for eye candy? I plan to stop by in a week or two and will report any activity. Is Europa still owned by the owner of Venus?

Thanks and keep the valuable information from Juaritos coming.

TP

Cienega32
01-14-07, 22:46
Went down to "enjoy" a little football Saturday and after the first game I felt like a steak at El Herradero. I dropped that location on the wiki-map so I figured I better see if it was still as good as I remember it. It is - tho' a little higher in price. The 'small' rib-eye is now 90 pesos and most items had an updated price. Not much but a little. Still - nice size rib-eye and 2 sodas was US$11.77. The small is 350 grams and large is 500 grams (per:waiter) and the small is more than enough for me.

I just felt like mellowing out a little so I got a room at Villa Manport. This way I could get my steak, watch some football, grab some beers and not worry about getting back till morning. Villa Manport went up to MX$330.

Spent a few hours at Papagayo's enjoying my Dos Equis. It's still a simple bar with a cast of chicas that sit behind the bar and chat with you. It was enjoyable and the crew consists of your average looking chubbies but all friendly. Nothing really shaking here for me as I was just burned out and wanted to just kick back for awhile. Of course, the fact that the girl I was chatting with couldn't speak English and my Spanish is about 12 words deep, it was "interesting"...

Just a little update on the price increases.

Also, El Encanto looked to be open this Sunday morning.

Cienega32
01-17-07, 10:28
They must have worked their ass off to get it remodeled in a month. I've pulled a few toda la noche routines there in the past but the one time that I got jammed solo - a month ago - it was like nite & day. Clean but very damaged from the storms over the summer and in need of general repair.

Guess I'll give it another shot being that it IS very convenient.
OK - in an earlier report I stated that the two rooms I checked were bad and another monger reported his room was good. Here's an update on that:

Room #3 (at the top of the stairs) was the room missing part of the ceiling and room #9 had the fan from hell. Room #7 is a nice, clean room with no problems. Whether or not #3 & #9 have been repaired, I don't know but I DO know the fan in #9 has been like that for 2 or 3 years...

Still a bit overpriced, IMHO but handy.

EDIT: Hotel Del Rio on Ave Juarez by the Plaza.

Mugroso
01-17-07, 23:27
Hey Mugroso, Have you heard from "New Mama" Minnie? DOes anyine have any info on her? Is she back at Ano Nuevo yet? Is she going ot continue with her career? She is a greeeaaattt lay, just hope she comes back. Hope one of you Mongers aint the baby daddy!!!

Nope, its been a few weeks, not quite a month. I'm sure she is gonna work, if not for the new one, for the dick.

Last time I saw her, her tits were huge and nipples even bigger. They were so nice and brown and big I wanted to titty fuck her on the spot. Gotta love them MILFs. They beat any "pure" girl any day. MILFs know how to fuck.

She sure is one hell of a lay. I have never had a woman tell me to "pull over to the curb" while fucking her. She says the weirdest things while fucking. Thats what I like best about her.

The Filthy (MILF fucker) One

Wadsworth
01-18-07, 21:32
Heys guys,

Just wondering about the gambling available in town. I hear there is a nice sports book in one of the malls and I want to visit during the football games. Btw, can you bet on football there and where is it?

Clydesdale
01-19-07, 03:31
Heys guys,

Just wondering about the gambling available in town. I hear there is a nice sports book in one of the malls and I want to visit during the football games. Btw, can you bet on football there and where is it?

UNO is near the Rio Grande mall near the intersection of Abraham Lincoln and Ignacio Mejia.

Gino the Rod
01-19-07, 04:59
Heys guys,

Just wondering about the gambling available in town. I hear there is a nice sports book in one of the malls and I want to visit during the football games. Btw, can you bet on football there and where is it?There's also one in the old Pronaf (now called Plaza de las Americas, I believe). I can't remember the name of the sports book right now. Go down Lincoln till you hit the old Pronaf loop and enter the mall area right away. You'll have a bunch of night clubs on the right, Smart right in front, the sports book on the left.

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Cienega32
01-19-07, 08:11
Heys guys,

In the Centro (old town) area, there's also an UNO right at the foot of the Santa Fe bridge on Ave Juarez but it's small & very cramped with a very small bar. I find it only good for a quick run in for making bets.

You can bet on all the ball sports but know that they take tax out of your winning ticket - not much but if you're used to standard pay tables it makes you say "Huh?" the first time.

Down the street (Ave Juarez) is Caliente. It's fairly clean and new with a sports bar in one half. TVs over both sides of the "normal sized" bar and a big screen or two. The book half is mainly small round tables and races seem to be the main event in that area.

Mugroso
01-19-07, 23:52
Do you think you can score some pics of Minnie? I wanna see them tig ol bitties, not to mention that ass. You are right, she does blurt off the wall things while you are banging her out.

I had someone who wanted some pregger pics of her for their website but she wasn't really game for it. But some post pregger titty pics would be cool. I will hit her up then but only if the tummy damage is minimal.

Mugroso

Gino the Rod
01-21-07, 06:56
Wikimapia shows three strip clubs that I'm not familiar with: Cabaret (east of Central Camionera), Cesar's Palace (2 blocks west and 1 block north of Luxxor), and Penthouse (across the street and a bit east of the old bullring on Triunfo de la Republica, a couple of blocks east of Rio Grande Mall).

I searched and found a couple of hits on a couple of them with a little information. Does anybody know about these? Quality of service, prices, etc. Any and all information appreciated.

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Clydesdale
01-21-07, 18:12
Wikimapia shows three strip clubs that I'm not familiar with: Cabaret (east of Central Camionera), Cesar's Palace (2 blocks west and 1 block north of Luxxor), and Penthouse (across the street and a bit east of the old bullring on Triunfo de la Republica, a couple of blocks east of Rio Grande Mall).

I searched and found a couple of hits on a couple of them with a little information. Does anybody know about these? Quality of service, prices, etc. Any and all information appreciated.

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Cesar's is a nice place. They have some pretty hot dancers. Drinks for the ladies are $10. There's an area behind curtains for private dances.

I don't know if we're talking about the same Cabaret, but there's one on the south side of town that's open until 6 A.M. Drinks are $5, or $13 for the ladies.

Clydesdale
01-25-07, 23:23
Diana at Genesis has had good reviews here before. I agree. There were three good looking women in the lineup, but she gave a sly smile that said 'we're going to have a good time', and we certainly did. I was impressed with how much she could swallow, and then she did three positions. She also gave a good massage before and after. She got a good tip from me. I recommend her.

Svtlord
01-26-07, 01:28
I just notices someone added the MP 4 Queens to the wikia map, its appears to be right next to jokers. Anyone tried this MP before?

Mugroso
01-26-07, 02:33
I just notices someone added the MP 4 Queens to the wikia map, its appears to be right next to jokers. Anyone tried this MP before?

Actually it is right under Jokers. Not much on the occassions I poked my head in.

Mugroso

Kndylvr
01-26-07, 05:28
I was checking out Luxxor's web site recently and was looking at the photo galleries. Does anyone know if the girls in these photos actually work there? There are several that look really good. I'd just like to know before I head down there.

Gino the Rod
01-26-07, 06:08
Diana at Genesis has had good reviews here before. I agree. There were three good looking women in the lineup, but she gave a sly smile that said 'we're going to have a good time', and we certainly did. I was impressed with how much she could swallow, and then she did three positions. She also gave a good massage before and after. She got a good tip from me. I recommend her.Mmmm, Diana! I need to see her again. In my top 5 MP experiences of all time.

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Palamides
01-27-07, 20:03
Caesar's Palace is on Boliva. Young girls usually a couple of really attractive ones. You have to watch especailly in the evening after you've been drinking because they really suck down the $10.00 drinks. I have not taken one, but I've bee quoted $100-$125 to go to a motel.

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Palamides
01-27-07, 20:07
Several good looking girls, slightly more made up, better hair styles that what you normaly see in Juarez MPs. The place is really nice; well laid out with nice rooms, candles. The best part about Luxxor is the owner...really cool guy. I have not tried a girl there, but the website doesnt lie in terms of the looks of the girls. As for attitude and friendliness I prefer Sirenas.

I was checking out Luxxor's web site recently and was looking at the photo galleries. Does anyone know if the girls in these photos actually work there? There are several that look really good. I'd just like to know before I head down there.

Belldude2
01-30-07, 16:37
Palamides,
I second the motion. I love sirenas. I have been to luxxor a couple of times and yes, the women are beautiful, but the last one I had kept uselling. I have never had any upselling in Sirenas and the girls in Sirenas seem to know how to actually massage much better. I love this place!!!!

Mugroso
01-30-07, 23:35
Has anyone had a chance to tag her yet? Is she still dancing?

Still preggers.

Palamides
02-02-07, 07:27
Got the call from a friend this evening to go to Juarez after work. He had a rental and I wasn’t driving my new truck so we headed across the Paso Del Norte Bridge around 6:00 p.m. We were headed down Juarez Avenue and I got the bright Idea to do some recon based on what I have been reading on the message boards here regarding things pretty much being closed down. It was pretty dead, but it was early. These two cops pull my friend and I aside and started asking us if we had any drugs. We told them no and they put us up against the wall and patted us down, looked through our coat pockets, and completely through our wallets. By the time they were done there were 5 cops around us and I was just terrified. I thought my money was gone for sure, but despite a thorough search they didn’t take our money??

I was pretty freaked out because I have NEVER had a run in with the police in Juarez like that. From that point we took a cab to the Pink Lady and had a few drinks and talked to some girls. For a Thursday it was kind of slow but it was early and cold and windy. By 9:05 my friend thought the price quoted to him at Pink Lady was too high ($80) so he wanted to get a Masaje. I told him it was too late, but we headed back to the border anyway. I have been looking for this place for a while but we stumbled across Mesaje Cleopatra which is on an east/west street off of Juarez Avenue connecting with Francisco Villa, either Tlaxcala or Azucenas. We were quoted $50/hr, but I had no change so I ended up giving my girl $60.00. No problem she’s got to eat right? My girl (Mariana) was young, cute nothing really special until she took their clothes off. She was slim, toned, nice breasts, waist and smooth flat abdominal area. Not much of a message, but we went straight in to Mish, Doggie, and then me standing up with her on her back on the table and her ankles on my shoulders.

My friend was banging away next door and finished and I’m not sure if they threw us out because he was done first or because they were closing. My fault for listening to my friend and dropping by so late. Not as spicy as some posts, but I am still a newbie at this. Based on what I’ve read over the last few months regarding the quality of girls at the MPs in central Juarez, while your waiting for your cab for Luxxor or Sirenas, stick your head in the door of Cleopatra and check out who is working, you might be glad you did.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Mugroso
02-03-07, 19:34
I have a new target chica I met 2 weeks ago. Talk about spinner. She is about as tall as me sitting down, morena, cute firm titties, and a munch butt that I could dine on all night. In fact, I will dine on her ass if all goes well tonight.

Lately I like to meet them in the bar, put in some time to get that mutual feel good feeling and then nail them which hasn't been to often considering the state of decay el centro has been lately. The first night I walked into the bar for a look around and leave but the leave part didn't set in when I saw her. I stuck around to see what she was all about. I waited for her to dance and saw her milk chocolatey body and knew this is what I wanted. I tipped her on stage and invited her for a drink when she came down. A little chit chat over a couple of fisha drinks and I was off, leaving my mark.

The next week on my way down I ran into a client and suggested he come with me, for the company. We walked in and he went goo goo for her. Crap, but thats ok, clients first. He made arrangements for a date the next night. I was hoping for a report but he has not called.

During the week I went down Wednesday; no show. Same on Thursday. El centro on both those nights were awful but I did find this out. At Queens Place, Yessenia can be found on Wednesdays and Thursdays but only rarely on weekends. So if anyone has been looking for her and haven't seen her in a while, well now you know. She is one sexy, hot piece of ass.

So last night, Friday, I make a beeline to the bar and there she is, almost as if she is waiting for me. I buy her a few drinks and this time she is more cozy with me. Ah, that feel good feeling. She is a bit daring and I get a little stinky finger action in the bar. I almost took her to the room but I think, "No!! This is hotel room pussy". A guy like me needs to work on this for a few hours, bang bang isn't good enough with this chica.

I will cut loose with blow by blow details and maybe pics after we hook up and also what bar you can find her in.

Mugroso

PoonDiver
02-06-07, 21:46
I want to go to Luxxors and I was wondering, when is the best time of day to go in your opinion?

PoonDiver
02-06-07, 21:50
Should I decide to go to Jokers, when is the best time to go? And do you guys prefer Jokers over Luxxors? Just trying to do my homework to make the most of my visit.

Mugroso
02-07-07, 05:14
Should I decide to go to Jokers, when is the best time to go? And do you guys prefer Jokers over Luxxors? Just trying to do my homework to make the most of my visit.

Jokers is a titty bar and Luxxor is a massage parlor but best time to get to Jokers is a valid question and I will explain soon.

Get to any MP 2 hours before closing, otherwise forget it. I hate to be rushed, so give yourself time for fun.

Jokers, get there before 10pm. The parking lot gets full quick and avoid door dings and bumper shred. Mexicans are horrible drivers and inconsiderate at parking.

Mugroso

Espina Heart
02-07-07, 23:13
Thanks to the Wikipedia map, I’ve finally discovered the wonderful raunchiness of MP Loryed. Its definitely about the farthest hinterland MP I’ve enjoyed so far but is easily doable by either bus: Linea Central or Poniente Sur. My first go was a doubleshot, where I enjoyed Arleth (not of Sirena, btw) and Sujey (sp?). These girls were downright nasty, especially Arleth. It was definitely a memorable finish with doggie in Sujey, while Arleth lay beneath us munching on my balls like no tomorrow. My eyes were rolled way back in my head as I pulled it out and received the most fantastic bbbjcim climax from Arleth. Gawwd. I’ve never experienced anything like it and doubt if I will again.

A week later, I was back looking for Arleth but got there too early (before 3 PM), and so I chose Anna, a tall, slender, gorgeous, curvy 19 yr old that, unfortunately is muy fria and more interested in her cell phone than a decent propina. What a shame. I’d say give it a go guys because she’s a knockout but don’t expect much in the way of reciprocation.

Yesterday, I got back down for Arleth. She recognized me right off and it was off to the races again. I know I’ve got her in my palm now after some DATY, which she more than enjoyed and more than returned the favor. She’s short, 30, morena c-section, and hot, hot, hot.

My final comment on Loryed is their modus operandi of chica presentation. I was uncomfortable with it at first, but can now see its benefits. The deal is, when the chicas are ready, a young guy puts you in the room and the girls come in one at a time. They tell you their name, and depending on how much they want your business, they’re presentation varies from a smile and an exit (Anna), to a sensuous embrace leading to DFK and crotch-stroking (Arleth). Sometimes its hard to remember names, but its pretty clear who is going to really treat you right.

As to Kandylvr's and Palamides comments on the girls at Luxxor...

Several good looking girls, slightly more made up, better hair styles that what you normaly see in Juarez MPs. The place is really nice; well laid out with nice rooms, candles. The best part about Luxxor is the owner...really cool guy. I have not tried a girl there, but the website doesnt lie in terms of the looks of the girls. As for attitude and friendliness I prefer Sirenas.
Yes the girls there are beautiful and often upsell. The owner, Stuart, is indeed a great guy, and constantly gets beautiful women, but lets them more or less operate independently in the room. So YMMV all the time. I've had fantastic times there and then some not so. The last time I checked out the webpage it was rather out of date as the girls featured have long since moved on. Still. Oh, and I haven't had the chance to ask Stuart if he's going to run his Valentine's Day Special again, when all the girls are dressed to kill in very sexy lingerie, but its definitely something to keep in mind and check out if you're gonna be in the Zoo next Wednesday.

cheers, Spine

Treewalker
02-08-07, 06:48
Had good trip Sunday & Monday, had 3 hotties one twice. Basically a repeat of my last trip. I kinda have mine down to a science and I like it this way.

This trip was kind of a repeat of this one

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=522385#post522385

Basically it is this: I walk over the Santa Fe bridge, rent a room at Manport, stop by Club Lauras (checking out the street action along the way) I let the manager at lauras know I'm here and I want Chicas. If there are none in the bar there will be within minutes as the manager or Chito will start rounding em up. I choose which one I want and give the bartender $30 (which they split with the girls at the end of night) The girl walks with me up to my motel or I ask her to walk seperately and knock on my door. I may or may not tip her depending on how she treats me. I repeat this process until I'm done.

Now Chito will even drive the girls to my room and gave me his phone number. I have to say Chito has been the coolest dude I met in Juarez. I saw him pull up once in a decent looking SUV with some kids in the car, I asked the bartender whats Chito doing? He said he just picked his kids up from school. He came into the bar for a second and I went to shake his hand. This time he refused to shake my hand and at first I was offended but later I realized he was protecting his kids from disease by not shaking some ***** mongers hand in his bar. I realized he had some scruples.

If you like to monger like I do you would do well to drop by Lauras and repeat my routine and let them get to know your face.

The rooms still suck at Lauras don't waste your time. rent a room, relax and enjoy the girls. I don't do MP or bar rooms cause I want my girls in my room so I can relax and enjoy the ride and it puts me in control...Its my room.

Light Storm
02-10-07, 04:53
Does anyone know of any MP's near the Zaragosa Bridge?

Bbond
02-11-07, 08:27
Does anyone know of any MP's near the Zaragosa Bridge?

Yes, and if you will read some here you'll know too.

Digaboon
02-14-07, 23:10
Been monitoring this forum for a while now. Lots of great info. Now that it's getting down to it, I'm overwhelmed. Spent time in Tijuana, lots of info, easy border crossings etc. Can't seem to get my bearings straight in Juares though. I have limited time. Can anyone tell me the easiest place to cross the border and where to find a close hotel with easy access to ladies?

Thanks

My Freedom
02-15-07, 06:38
My understanding is that very close to the Catholic Cathedral, close to the 16th of septiembre and Av. Juarez, ladies can be found close to a hotel or two. Exactly where would this be, what is the name of the street?

And most important, is it safe to monger in this area? What about after dark?

Thanks for your knowledge.

My Freedom

Treewalker
02-17-07, 00:47
I did discover an area a couple weeks ago just as you mention. South (the other side) of 16 De Septembre (at the end of Ave Juarez) where there are a some side streets with bars and what were pretty obviously "door girls" next to the bars, and there were some hotels in the area.

I wish I had detailed directions but I was just wandering and it was my first time in that area. It looked much safer than the areas I go, mainly shops and pedestrians, it was day not night but lots of foot traffic and a half dozen or so door girls in broad daylight. None of them really appealed to me but I may give the area shot on my next trip.

Cienega32
02-17-07, 05:26
I did discover an area a couple weeks ago just as you mention. South (the other side) of 16 De Septembre (at the end of Ave Juarez) where there are a some side streets with bars and what were pretty obviously "door girls" next to the bars, and there were some hotels in the area.

I wish I had detailed directions but I was just wandering and it was my first time in that area. It looked much safer than the areas I go, mainly shops and pedestrians, it was day not night but lots of foot traffic and a half dozen or so door girls in broad daylight. None of them really appealed to me but I may give the area shot on my next trip.

Sounds like the old mercado area - La Paz, I think it's called?

If so, imagine those streets filled with street vendors back to back and all up & down the middle as well as the store-fronts. Used to be a pretty cool area to wander in during the day, before the "clean-up" in that area.

Toni Ten
02-17-07, 15:09
I've been looking for pink ladies. A report earler said that it was all the way up be juarez and go 6 to8 more blocks south. Now my question what street do I have to go down to find it seen a s mart down there but can't find the street any more. Felinas 4to5 clo 4to5 not pickey.

TT

Toni Ten
02-18-07, 00:06
Thanks to all went looking for it (pink ladies) and found it was not as hard to find as I thought. But way off the beaten path. All the way down be Juarez right on 16 sept till you hit the man port motel then left 6 to8 blocks TT the blisterd feet one HA HA HA

My Freedom
02-18-07, 00:16
Thanks for posting, Treewalker and Cienega32. I now recall someone mentioning the street La Paz.

I walked into that area the other afternoon, but I walked south on the street that's next to the church on the west (back) side of it. All I saw was a hotel (left side of street) about a block down (south), but no females in front like you describe. Therefore, the area of bars, hotels, etc., that you mention must be in front of the church, or east of it, correct?

Also, once the sun goes down, would you be afraid to look around any longer in this area, i.e., how safe do you think one would be at dark, say until 8 or 9 P.M.?? Or is it only best to look in the afternoon hours? I have heard conflicting reports on this. In addition to cops bothering you, the cholos could also be a problem as well?? Your thoughts.

Thanks Again.

My Freedom

Mugroso
02-18-07, 03:07
http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/02/14/news/nation/14_27_452_13_07.txt

Looks like someone didn't pay off the Tijuana Police.

Americans can't do adult business in Mexico, they will be chingered everytime.
Here in Juarez many Americans have "leased" brothels, strip clubs and massage parlors living the fantasy of being surrounded by beautiful women only to be screwed over many times in various ways.

The old Posada Indio was owned 4 times in a row by Americans. The first owner died of a heart attack, second died mysteriously and not investigated, the 3rd died of cancer and the fourth was bailed out when the land lord kept raising the "deposit".

Some hillbillys tried to buy the Panama Club, made all kinds of improvements and when the true owner was satisfied he ran them out of town.

Mexican club owners don't like competition from Americans. They resent it. Mexicans have their own theroies of economics and business practices.

Mugroso

Cienega32
02-19-07, 01:37
http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/02/14/news/nation/14_27_452_13_07.txt

Looks like someone didn't pay off the Tijuana Police.

Americans can't do adult business in Mexico, they will be chingered everytime.
Here in Juarez many Americans have "leased" brothels, strip clubs and massage parlors living the fantasy of being surrounded by beautiful women only to be screwed over many times in various ways.

MugrosoWith a name like Heiny, one would think he found the perfect profession.

I wonder how much the child porno wants on him had to do with it, tho' the article said it wasn't known, at the time, it could be bullshit.

Mugroso
02-19-07, 03:17
With a name like Heiny, one would think he found the perfect profession...

I wonder how much the child porno wants on him had to do with it, tho' the article said it wasn't known, at the time, it could be bullshit.The buzz on other boards is that the child porn accusations is bullshit. Press on both sides of the border like to throw that in when they have a chance.

Mugroso

Prg915
02-19-07, 17:24
Thanks for posting, Treewalker and Cienega32. I now recall someone mentioning the street La Paz.

I walked into that area the other afternoon, but I walked south on the street that's next to the church on the west (back) side of it. All I saw was a hotel (left side of street) about a block down (south), but no females in front like you describe. Therefore, the area of bars, hotels, etc., that you mention must be in front of the church, or east of it, correct?

Also, once the sun goes down, would you be afraid to look around any longer in this area, i.e., how safe do you think one would be at dark, say until 8 or 9 P.M.?? Or is it only best to look in the afternoon hours? I have heard conflicting reports on this. In addition to cops bothering you, the cholos could also be a problem as well?? Your thoughts.

Thanks Again.

My FreedomAre there any MPs close within walking distance from the Santa Fe Bridge?

Also, how much do they charge in the mps?

This will be my first time there.

Thanks in advance

Clydesdale
02-20-07, 04:43
Are there any MPs close within walking distance from the Santa Fe Bridge?

Thanks in advancehttp://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=467387&highlight=cleopatra%27s#post467387

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=515606&highlight=cleo%27s#post515606

Light Storm
02-20-07, 05:18
What time do most of the strip clubs like ceaser's, bacchus, joker's gold club or even some of the surronding MP's open. I only have time to have some fun during the afternoon and just wanted to get some input?

Whatever happen to the strip club that use to advertise in EP-sleepy iguana or something like that?

Bbond
02-20-07, 20:30
Are there any MPs close within walking distance from the Santa Fe Bridge?
Yes, Cleopatras

Usually around $30

Good luck, you will need it.

Thanks in advance
No problem.

Bbond
02-20-07, 20:33
What time do most of the strip clubs like ceaser's, bacchus, joker's gold club or even some of the surronding MP's open. I only have time to have some fun during the afternoon and just wanted to get some input?Many MPs open at 10:00am, but selection will be poor until after 11:00am.

Espina Heart
02-20-07, 21:34
Often I like to walk to the mps. I avoid Ceopatras, the closest in el centro, ever since whatshername from Durango left a coupla years ago, the selection has been thin (err, make that large ;-) ) or just down right unappetizing. They're often pushy and aren’t playful in the least. The next closest “pod” of mps is Luxxor, Felinas, and Corpus. Corpus is definitely a last straw of the bunch. I thoroughly enjoy the walk out there through the neighborhoods between Ignacio Mejida and 16 de Sept (from the bridge go east about 4 blocks to Av. Lerdo, south about 3 blocks, head east on Mejida to the church at 5 de Mayo, and just start heading south and east not going beyond 16 de Sept.) Its probably a little over a mile and a wonderful walk. I head either directly to Luxxor or the great bar, Viejo Oeste, 2 blocks west of Felinas on Jose Barunda, to grab a beer and drain the lizard after the walk. Usually nice eye candy there also as a bonus. For a pinpoint location to these mps, check out the Wikipedia map cited a month or so ago here. In the 3+ years walking out there, I’ve never had any problem except once, when I was hassled by cops, 3 blocks from the bridge on Av. Francisco Villa, which should be avoided IMHO. If you still don’t like what you see at these 3 mps, angle north and east to Sirenas (about 3/4 mile) and catch a bus (4.5 pesos) back to el centro in front of Sirenas (til’ about 7-8 pm). Remember, vigor and health! Besides, the quality of chicas makes it worth the walk in and of itself!

Cienega32
02-21-07, 07:11
Espina - thanks for touching on Viejo Oeste and for the walking info. I saw that on the map and wondered about it. Any action at that establishment or for the eyes only?

Espina Heart
02-21-07, 16:56
Espina - thanks for touching on Viejo Oeste and for the walking info. I saw that on the map and wondered about it. Any action at that establishment or for the eyes only?As far as I can tell, there's no action and its just a very popular watering hole for the locals. Its really done up nice, in "old west" decor (they even display one of "Jesse James's" rifles-or was it "Billy the Kid's"), large screen tv's with sports or movies, and the chicas behind the bar must change into sexy attire upon arrival. In the evenings, they also offer a complimentary plate of food with beverage purchases (although its not a restaurant--they only serve the one dish of the night, and its usually very mexican, and can contain about anything). It's like at the bar Papagayo (?) beneath Encanto, the girls will sit and talk to you. I did get a date outta that bar once with the barmaid, but have never tried at Viejo.

WS6
02-21-07, 16:57
Does anyone know of any MP's near the Zaragosa Bridge?There are 2 that I know of. 1st is Stephanie. It is located in the Plaza Waterfill. Going south from the bridge, look on the left for a U shaped shopping center with a cheezy looking sign with a palm tree on it. A long closed sports bar is at the apex of the U. That is Plaza Waterfill. On the south end of the U there is a liquor store 1st. Then a record store, Masaje Stephanie is next to that, look for the dark windows.

Quality used to be decent years ago, especially a sweet, tight, young honey name of Paty, memories of whom still make my loins stir. But then the quality went down hill, last couple of times I stopped to check it out I found nothing but hefties in evidence.

Other one is so forgettable, I literally forgot it's name. As you keep going south on the main drag past Plaza Waterfill, the road eventually takes a turn to the right. At that exact point, there is a small strip shopping center on the right. At the far end of the strip center is the dump of a masaje joint. Only once did I find a decent looking girl in there, and she gave bad service with heavy upselling.

But it's been a while since I checked either place out, stop in and take one for the team.

Mugroso
02-21-07, 23:27
they even display one of "Jesse James's" rifles-or was it "Billy the Kid's"How interesting, regardless of its authenticity I find it interesting they would pick an American legend. If they say it was Villa's or Zapatas rifle I would dismiss it as a fake. Who knows, it may be real.

Mugroso

Cienega32
02-22-07, 03:36
It's like at the bar Papagayo (?) beneath Encanto, the girls will sit and talk to you.
Papagayo's came to mind right about when you mentioned it. I like that bar for that atmosphere - just kicked back.

Being Las Cruces area is associated with "The Kid", I'm sure he must've passed thru the Cd. once or twice. Nice of them to throw either name out there, tho'!

I'll have to meander my way over there some sunny day. Sounds good. Thanks.

Slumdog
02-22-07, 09:28
Stephanie and Dolce Vita in Waterfill

http://www.wikimapia.org/#y=31716486&x=-106445847&z=11&l=0&m=a&v=2

And Caribe near Troyanas

an Ode to Vico

Why was Vico so great

Vico was young
Vico was Thin
Vico was pretty
Vico was a Spinner Built for sex
Vico had no babies no c section no stretch marks
Vico did BBBJTCIMNQ yes that is Bareback blowjob till cum in mouth no quit
Vico could hold the froggy position till you came
Vico Frenched Kissed
Vico was asian (Half)
Vico could fuck nine guys before you but sill be fresh
Vico had scary green eyes which she covered up with brown contacts
Vico let you take pictures and movies
Vico gave you her phone number
Vico worked in the best MP in town Luxxor

I miss Vico

Vico is a legend, girls like her dont show up everyday.

Espina Heart
02-27-07, 16:51
An Ode to Vico

Why was Vico so great.

Vico had no babies no c section no stretch marks.Hmmm. This sounds familiar.

Mugroso
02-27-07, 23:24
Hmmm...this sounds familiar...Yeah, Vico was this fake blond chica that used to work at Luxxor. She had a real "taste" for cock. I remember some dipshit posted he paid her 700 bucks to spend the week with him and she skipped out with the money.

Mugroso

Toni Ten
03-04-07, 23:13
Hey Mugroso,

Did you happen to see loyed mp down in the Chanizal Park area when you were down there. Been looking at LOJ maps and can't seem to find it. Oh well, I will keep looking! TT (did some one say Jose pa la luse- SP)

Mugroso
03-05-07, 05:07
Hey Mugroso,

Did you happen to see loyed mp down in the Chanizal Park area when you were down there. Been looking at LOJ maps and can't seem to find it. Oh well, I will keep looking! TT (did some one say Jose pa la luse- SP)

Do you mean Loryed?? Loryed is way down behind a hippermart. Could this be a new one?

Mugroso

War Figther
03-05-07, 06:46
Hello everybody,

Can anybody tell me how much is the price of these girls:

Roxanne from Pink Ladys
Nicole from Placeres
and anothers university girls that can I find

and another thing the address of these places in Cd. Juárez?

Toni Ten
03-06-07, 02:32
Thanks Mug,

Next time I am down that way I will look for it.

TT

Icarus7992
03-07-07, 07:36
I just wanted to post, sample a few in the past weeks, checked out Roma's, Tiffany, Michels, Mercedes, Zarahi, Marisol, Gensis but not much moved me but I did need to bust a nut.

So, Sandy at Mercedes was a tight spinner but lacked any enthusaism, and a smelly pussy to boot, went to Gensis didn't see Laura, the small brunette who giving me good sessions before. So I went with Patty from Vera Cruz, beautiful smile, first a little lack luster 2 weeks ago, but this past week she must have had a better day cause the session was a bit better, She still doesn't let your finger but DATY was good, only problem is the fake noises which grate on me a bit.

Espina Heart
03-07-07, 16:22
Clydesdale and Gino waxed poetic on the stellar qualities of Diana of Genesis back in January, which re-whetted my appetite for this wonderful chica. Everytime I go, she's always occupado, and no doubt. The last (and first) time I thoroughly enjoyed her services was back in August. I had to walk 5-6 blocks from the bus in a collosal downpour, and there was 6 inches of water in the rooms (and whole building) at Genesis. Didn't slow her down a bit. (She was glad to be off of mop detail and on her back!)

Yesterday, I had the immense pleasure of catching back up with her again. If you treat her nice and special, she is, without a doubt, in that very elite club of God's gift to mankind. She spares no attention to detail and goes way out of her way to make sure you're visit is sumptiously exquisite. See, dudes, I can wax poetic as well, especially when its over one of the best masajetistas de Juarez. Gino thought she was in the top five, I'd say top three!

Spine

Mugroso
03-07-07, 23:45
so i went with patty from vera cruzicarus7992,

do you know what "hermanos de leche" means? it means, milk brothers, meaning we fucked the same woman.

i took a couple of friends down monday and i myself had paty. i got a little finger play on the clit and those fake whimpers turned me on. as far as touching other parts i didn't go for the stinky finger but when it came to the chi chis, she only let me squeeze the left one and not the right. go figure.

paty's ass looked cut peeking out from under the masajita shmock but in the room it turns out her ass is a pathetic wreck.

it is well known i like a good, authentic massage when i hit an mp and paty is not the girl to see for that. she barely used any oil and at best she caressed my skin. i think she was interested with mug jr. more than anything. but still, not a bad deal for 30 bucks. i spoke with a guy there and he said they were putting in a new entrance towards the back of the parking lot. i will keep in eye out next time i go.

mugroso (sr.)

R Brandon
03-09-07, 01:04
I know Luxor and Cleopatras are open limited hours on Sundays. Does anyone know of outhers.Thanks.rbc100

Cienega32
03-09-07, 09:43
I know Luxor and Cleopatras are open limited hours on Sundays. Does anyone know of outhers.Thanks.rbc100When I was in the area of it awhile back (Jan?), El Encanto seemed to be open on a Sunday - at least the front door was open. I only walked by on the way to the Park bus stop after leaving the Villa Manport about noonish.

Gino the Rod
03-09-07, 15:12
Do you know what "hermanos de leche" means? It means, milk brothers, meaning we fucked the same woman.Actually, it means you were nursed by the same woman. But as long as sucking her tits leads to fucking her, I guess your use of it works for me. Y'all are my "hermanos de leche"! LOL!

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Mugroso
03-09-07, 23:24
Actually, it means you were nursed by the same woman. But as long as sucking her tits leads to fucking her, I guess your use of it works for me. Y'all are my "hermanos de leche"! LOL!

Have fun, play safe,

GinoI have heard it is because meco looks like leche. They used a line similar to this in "Y Tu Mama Tambien" with the lovely Maribel Verdu. As we used to say in the army, "close enough for horseshoes and hand grenades".

The Filthy (wheres my VA check) One

Bbond
03-10-07, 06:24
I know Luxor and Cleopatras are open limited hours on Sundays. Does anyone know of outhers.Thanks.rbc100EL Encanto, Genesis, and Marylins are open Sundays, I think Parasio is too.

Check the morning newspaper El Diario for ads, prolly more than that open.
I think most open a little later on Sunday, an hour or so, and close earlier too, like 6:00pm.

Icarus7992
03-10-07, 06:50
Roma's and Rarisol are open and they say so is Tiffany's.

Gino the Rod
03-10-07, 18:30
I have heard it is because meco looks like leche. They used a line similar to this in "Y Tu Mama Tambien" with the lovely Maribel Verdu. As we used to say in the army, "close enough for horseshoes and hand grenades".

The Filthy (wheres my VA check) OneAha! Of course! There's always more to learn.

And then there's the usage -- like when you hit 4 mps in a row and all you find are whales -- "¡qué mala leche!" => what (a streak of) bad luck!

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Mugroso
03-10-07, 20:46
Aha! Of course! There's always more to learn.

And then there's the usage -- like when you hit 4 mps in a row and all you find are whales -- "¡qué mala leche!" => what (a streak of) bad luck!

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

I like that one. Words are words and a person with a lower grasp of Spanish can use an online translator but you can't translate the spirit of a phrase.

I am told that Spanish was my first language but when my dad came back from Vietnam, well there went being bilingual. So later in life I took Spanish classes in college and hit the streets of Juarez and learned how to use it but I can't break the barrier of thinking in English first and then speaking Spanish, so I miss out on these cool phrases and sayings.

Keep them coming Gino
Mugroso

Henry34
03-12-07, 22:27
Can somebody show me a map for direction to the Pink ladies? Also, it is safe to walk there by myself. I don't like taking the cab cause it make the price higher for fun.

Thanks

Henry

R Brandon
03-13-07, 03:00
thanks for input from all on sunday openings. there was no problem finding talent on sunday in juarez at the massage places. as reported genesis and el encanto were open but also found that sereinas was open. they all seemed to be busy and the massage places were very busy saturday as well.

the trend seems to be the mp business is growing and the crowds at the downtown bars are shrinking as they were mostly dead with limited talent. talent was as good as i have seen in the juarez mp's with nice talent rep001tered all over. i had the good fortune of finding the previously reviewed diana available saturday morning at genesis and she was just as good as my first to visits with her and looking even better as i think she may have lost a little weight.

on luxor they are now automaticly upcharging $20 for bj and sex but both seem to be availble at most outher places with session fee with no upsale. it kind of knocks them off my list. even though they have good talent sevice there has been very marginal my last two sesions there and this makes sesions much more expensive than the competition. just a few of my observations.rbc100

Svtlord
03-13-07, 04:09
Anyone been to Caribe MP, it's almost across the street from Troyana's strip club?

What about the Dolce Vita MP and Stephanie MP near the Zaragoza bridge?

Is the trip way out there worth it?

Bbond
03-13-07, 07:43
Can somebody show me a map for direction to the Pink ladies? Also, it is safe to walk there by myself. I don't like taking the cab cause it make the price higher for fun.

Thanks

Henry

I don't have a map, but it's relatively easy to find the Pink Ladies Bar.
Find the Manport Hotel on Altamiriano @ 16 de Septembre. Then cross 16 de Septembre, go south on Altimiriano about 10 to 12 blocks past the S-Mart, the bar is on same side of street as S-Mart but further down.
(spelling of Altimiriano may not be correct here, but is close if it ain't)
If all else fails, cab to the S-Mart or Manport, then go inside and loose cabbie.
One suggestion if you walk it, walk like you know what you are doing and where you are going, you won't have any problems. There are several businesses and food places on the way, relatively safe to walk except I would not recommend it late at night. Except for the distance, I would walk it.

Bbond
03-13-07, 07:45
Thanks for input from all on Sunday openings. There was no problem finding talent on Sunday in Juarez at the massage places. As reported Genesis and El Encanto were open but also found that Sereinas was open.

Sirenas open Sunday? That is new.

Bbond
03-13-07, 08:10
For those that don't know, our friend and the english speaking manager of the Villa Manport Hotel, Efrain, has left us, he has passed away.

Clydesdale
03-14-07, 04:14
The trend seems to be the MP business is growing and the crowds at the downtown bars are shrinking as they were mostly dead with limited talent.

All the businesses are noticing a drop off the past few weeks, especially since the Consulate issued the warning about travel to Juarez.

http://www.diario.com.mx/secciones/juarez/nota.asp?notaid=11c6b1eb8c0b7ba8dbc37e1f4490e1fb

Clydesdale
03-16-07, 16:33
Hey, Mugroso, is this your good buddy 2479?
http://www.diario.com.mx/secciones/juarez/nota.asp?notaid=9f21e0915129ddcb93c295509487139f

Mugroso
03-16-07, 22:52
hey, mugroso, is this your good buddy 2479?
http://www.diario.com.mx/secciones/juarez/nota.asp?notaid=9f21e0915129ddcb93c295509487139f

i never met the lowlife so i don't know what he looks like. but all of us being familiar with his aversion to stretch marks and dark nipples and motherhood altogether i would no doubt he has turned to little boys.

but seriously, i applaud mexican law enforcement for getting these 2 american ****s off the streets. i can't wait till they serve their time in a mexican prison only to be deported back to the united states and serve time here.

notice this guys belly, how it sort of looks like an ass. (little imagination required) i wonder if he is going to be raped in his bellybutton or his asshole.

mugroso

Clydesdale
03-18-07, 20:34
Diana #1 is back at Las Vegas with no apparent baby damage - that is unless you consider a big pair of hooters that don't sag damage. I'm happy to report that her lap dancing skills are as good as ever. A couple of the other girls got into a fight, which was better than most of the dancing. Other than that, the place was pretty dead.
Dia y Noche was dead too. Daniela and Stephanie are my faves, and neither one was there. So much for my short stop in Centro.

Cienega32
03-23-07, 02:49
The trend seems to be the MP business is growing and the crowds at the downtown bars are shrinking as they were mostly dead with limited talent.

I noticed the last few trips over the Riosince Jan/Feb, that the Policia seemed to be shaking it up pretty good too and random temp closings in El Centro.

It also seems that since last year's big yet empty story of the bar buy-outs, it slowed quite a bit

Mugroso
03-23-07, 03:11
It also seems that since last year's big yet empty story of the bar buy-outs, it slowed quite a bit

The word is the city doesn't have the money to buy the properties. Fortunately Mexico doesn't have or use eminent domain.

I need some pussy
Mugroso

Treewalker
03-23-07, 16:24
Anyone know a young lady named Suzy from Club L? I want to find out if she had her baby.

Svtlord
03-24-07, 02:06
Anyone know when would be a better day to hit the bars downtown and the strip clubs around town, either a Friday or a Saturday?

Cienega32
03-24-07, 11:36
The word is the city doesn't have the money to buy the properties. Fortunately Mexico doesn't have or use eminent domain.

I need some pussy
Mugroso
That's quite true and is the same story supplied from 2 or 3 different bar operators that I've talked to.

But it seems to me that when the buy-out story came up empty because of those lack of funds, the Policia started an increased presence. Maybe it's just me but during those few months I've seen them hitting a few clubs and shutting them down and I know I've been stopped 2 or 3 times. Prior to that and since 2002, I don't remember ever being stopped - maybe once. Now? I expect to be stopped at any time and tend to be overly aware of their whereabouts.

Bike cops all over the place and a gaggle of them hanging on a few corners on Ave Juarez - usually on the primary routes to the Zona. Whether it's connected to the original buy-out plan falling short or the often-mentioned story of increased cartel activities in Juarez, I don't know but I do know my eyes are much more active (looking for Policia) when I walk around.

A couple of after-thoughts - none of the stops ever progressed into anything more than just a thorough search and 20 questions and I haven't been there in a few weeks. Too busy preparing for a 10 day return to Las Vegas trip that started with the Stardust implosion on the 13th and continued with way too many cute & tasty Asian gals.

Clydesdale
03-25-07, 21:02
Has Minnie popped yet? If so, how bad is the damage?

Thnx

She was working last night. She's a little thicker around the waist, but doesn't look damaged.

Mugroso
03-25-07, 21:53
She was working last night. She's a little thicker around the waist, but doesn't look damaged.

And she's got some big ass moo cow boobies. So you big nipple, leche lovers go by and give them a big suck.

The Filthy (Ovaltine Please) One

Cienega32
03-27-07, 19:54
They're back...!

April 22nd is the schedule for the first bullfight of this year's season - at the OLD ring on Francisco Villa.

Tickets to go on sale at Club Kentucky starting sometime next week.

This is according to 'Johnny' - a fluent English speaking bartender at that establishment - and the stack of posters he has, ready to be hung.

Cienega32
03-27-07, 19:55
Anyone know a young lady named Suzy from Club L? I want to find out if she had her baby.According to the chubby bartendress, she's due in 2 months.

Cienega32
03-27-07, 20:32
still packing some residual 'attitude' from my 'asians in las vegas' road trip, i figured i would hit the zona. mistake. everything was closed and it was only 8:30 their time (nice to gain an extra hour by crossing the river!). i thought it was a holiday!

dia y noche, las vegas, queens - closed. i guess monday's are too slow for them. virginia's is, of course, still closed but now with "official papers" of some sort on their doors. i think it was a constable's notice of sorts. it matters not as they said they weren't going to re-open anyway.

hollywood was open but the recent cholo atmosphere around the doors keeps me out - i must be too old for my own good.

casa colorado was open and i had planned to check it after laura's. only one gal in laura's - a slightly chubby but very, very cute, 5'6" or so, nice sized breasted miriam. she bore an uncanny facial resemblance to a girl i worked with some 20 years ago but never got to 'sample' so...

clean, very cute, great kisser and just loves to ride - like the energizer bunny. takes any position but riding seems to be her favorite. a little tummy damage from one nina but nothing obnoxious. never made it into the casa.

stumbled my way back over to ave juarez, where i found taco lucas closed. a late dinner at kentucky was more than beneficial, as i learned about the upcoming bullfight season. they also bought the store front directly behind them - used to be a seafood joint a few years back?

on a side note: i read that 3 of the uno sports books were closed down by officials. seems to be something related to the "games of skill", as they call them. i guess they mean those goofy slot machines like the ones they had in the juarez turf club before they were shuttered. story had the one on ave juarez unrep001hed but it was closed when i crossed over and i'm assuming it was due to lack of events.

Billy Monger
03-28-07, 03:25
Mexico has taken up the U.S. three-day weekend thing. Though Wednesday the 21st was Benito Juarez’s actual birthday, they celebrated on Monday.

Svtlord
03-28-07, 04:03
Anyone have a ball park estimate of how much it runs to take out a stripper from a joint like Jokers or strip bars like it?

What about a full service session with a girl from the bar section downtown, like 60?

Sorry to sound like a newbie but my experience is with MPs and I need some more info to make that change.

Treewalker
03-28-07, 08:32
According to the chubby bartendress, she's due in 2 months.

Cool....thanks. That sounds about right. I was looking on my phone the other day and saw I had two pics of her a while back...bout 4-6 months along.

Gino the Rod
03-29-07, 13:43
Anyone have a ball park estimate of how much it runs to take out a stripper from a joint like Jokers or strip bars like it? ...Sorry to sound like a newbie but my experience is with MPs and I need some more info to make that change.Asking price goes from 1 to 4 or even 5, plus the house fee/bar fine of 40-50. In actuality most ask for 2 to 3; 2 seems quite common -- plus house fee. They have to be back within the hour or get fined again.

Jokers One on Gomez Morin has a higher asking price than say Jokers Gold by Zaragoza bridge or Jokers Premier on Lopez Mateo. Amadeus is 2-3. Afroditas and Phantoms are mostly 150-200. Club 69 100-150, not as good a selection.

Most autotels are 20-35. You can even tell some that you'll be coming back and do a second round later that evening/night.

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Dougie
03-30-07, 01:00
They're back...!

April 22nd is the schedule for the first bullfight of this year's season - at the OLD ring on Francisco Villa.

Tickets to go on sale at Club Kentucky starting sometime next week.

This is according to 'Johnny' - a fluent English speaking bartender at that establishment - and the stack of posters he has, ready to be hung.

Olé!! Somebody post the "Temporada" for the season, or post a link or something. The "old" plazamonumental.com only has the TJ season listed.

Dougie
03-30-07, 01:05
For those that don't know, our friend and the english speaking manager of the Villa Manport Hotel, Efrain, has left us, he has passed away.

Man, that sucks. Efrain was younger than I, what did he die of?? Geez, I stay off the board for a while and come back to shit news like this. Total bummer.

Cienega32
03-30-07, 06:25
I missed this post before. That's a damn shame. I only met him once or twice but he seemed very helpful and friendly as well when I spoke to him, trying to learn about the hotel and across the street.

Vaya con Dios...

Bbond
03-30-07, 06:25
Man, that sucks. Efrain was younger than I, what did he die of?? Geez, I stay off the board for a while and come back to shit news like this. Total bummer.

I could not get an answer from anyone at the VM, no-one knew for sure.
One guy said he thought it was heart attack, but was not sure of that.

Gino the Rod
04-01-07, 02:48
There is a new format of passport in the works that will be the size of an ID card. The pertinent Federal Regulation is found at http://travel.state.gov/pdf/ppt_card_reg.pdf. I will be looking into this myself. It will be ideal for for border crossers -

"The passport card is intended as a lower cost means of establishing identity and nationality for American citizens in two limited situations—for citizens crossing U.S. land borders and traveling by sea between the U.S., Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean or Bermuda. The passport card is not designed to be a globally interoperable travel document as defined by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)."

It'll be cheaper than a regular book-type passport and you can apply for both and save some of the fees.

"[A]n application fee of $20.00 is proposed for passport cards issued to adults (age 16 and up), valid for ten years."

"The execution fee for persons seeking to apply for a passport card and passport book will be $25."

"[A] U.S. citizen will be able to apply for both a passport book and passport card in the same application. The execution fee will be assessed only once, although a separate application fee will be assessed for each type of passport."

Has anyone looked into this yet?

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Cienega32
04-01-07, 05:56
There is a new format of passport in the works that will be the size of an ID card. The pertinent Federal Regulation is found at http://travel.state.gov/pdf/ppt_card_reg.pdf. I will be looking into this myself. It will be ideal for for border crossers -
That would be ideal! I've always considered the passport book something that could VERY easily be lost (by me, anyway...) in situations like "ours" - walking over for a few hours.

Bbond
04-01-07, 06:37
Be cool if it is just a small document like a drivers lic.

I just went and read the official government passport page, and the proposed card is just that, "proposed", not official yet, but surely they will approve of it.

Storm Rider #2
04-02-07, 22:56
I asked this question in the Baja section several months back and never got a response. I moved from Juarez about 4 years ago and am considering buying land in La Paz in Baja. It is close to the beach and therefore subject to "land trust" laws. I always rented when living in Mexico before and I am looking for someone who has a little experience as a foreigner having land there. Just looking to see what kind of basic hurdles there are that I must jump. Some of you regulars live there I believe. Mugroso, maybe?

Storm Rider #2
04-02-07, 22:59
There is a new format of passport in the works that will be the size of an ID card. The pertinent Federal Regulation is found at http://travel.state.gov/pdf/ppt_card_reg.pdf. I will be looking into this myself. It will be ideal for for border crossers...Has anyone looked into this yet?

Have fun, play safe,

Gino
Sounds like Uncle Sam thinks the Mica program was such a great success that they are adapting it for our use.

The Hooligan
04-03-07, 02:00
After a one year absence, I had the good fortune of passing through El Paso/Juarez on my way to Albuquerque for a 2 week business trip. I parked the car at the U.S. side of the border ($3) and walked across the Santa Fe bridge at around 11am. For those newbies planning their frist trip to Juarez, the Santa Fe bridge crossing is 35 cents from the US to Mexico and 30 cents from Mexico to the US.

I took a taxi to the Hotel Villa Manport and tried Sirenas but it was closed. I tried both doors of El Encanto and it was closed. Then I tried to get a steak lunch at El Herradero but it too was closed. I didn't understand what was going on. My Spanish is not that great but I tried to ask someone on the street what time it was and he told me it was 10:30. Can anyone personally confirm that Juarez is an hour behind El Paso time?

I soon saw a female open the doors to El Encanto and thought, the hell with it, I'm going in. Her name was Jonah, or something like that, and was the only girl working at the time. Tall, fake blonde hair, but big boned and thickish type of girl with a huge ass and large jugs. I was quoted $30 for 30 minutes or $40 for an hour. I went for the 1 hour deal. Massage sucked. After I flipped over we went straight to the main event. No upsell for the CBJ so that's always a plus, I guess. Jonah was nowhere near to a GFE but good enough for my own satisfaction. She even included a fake moan or two here and there.

I finished up and took Cienega32's advice and went two doors down and tried a steak lunch at El Herradero. Great food and reasonably priced. I took a cab back to the border and made my way back to El Paso to start the rest of my drive to Albuquerque. I would've loved to have had tried Sirenas. Perhaps next weekend. Thanks to all who posted places on the wiki-map, it was an invaluable asset.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

The Hooligan
04-03-07, 02:05
With Good Friday on April 6 and Easter Sunday on April 8, do any of you fellow mongers know if the massage parlors and centro clubs will be open at all this weekend?

Thanks

Bbond
04-03-07, 08:29
I didn't understand what was going on. My Spanish is not that great but I tried to ask someone on the street what time it was and he told me it was 10:30. Can anyone personally confirm that Juarez is an hour behind El Paso time?

Confirmed, due to the US changing to DST earlier this year, they have to pass a new law to change time to an earlier date, can't just change w/El Paso. But since regular DST time is comming up, (1st Sunday in April) prolly be back on same time soon.

Victor Lazlo
04-03-07, 08:39
Can anyone personally confirm that Juarez is an hour behind El Paso time?Juarez was an hour behind El Paso for just a few weeks in March; from March 11th, when the US instituted an early Daylight Savings Time this year until April 1st, when Juarez also sprang forward and caught up.

Cienega32
04-03-07, 09:00
Confirmed, due to the US changing to DST earlier this year, they have to pass a new law to change time to an earlier date, can't just change w/El Paso. But since regular DST time is comming up, (1st Sunday in April) prolly be back on same time soon.
Personally, I hope they don't. I rather enjoyed having that extra hour available on the Bravo side of the Rio. Blew my mind the first time I noticed a clock - knowing I had left home at that exact time!

Cienega32
04-03-07, 09:04
... went two doors down and tried a steak lunch at El Herradero. Great food and reasonably priced.
I never had the lunch time meal but I enjoy the way they let you actually choose which steak you want them to cook. Last time I was there, the waiter brought over two to choose from. I guess one can go to the display cabinet and pick one out.

Glad you enjoyed it and welcome back!

Mugroso
04-04-07, 05:46
I asked this question in the Baja section several months back and never got a response. I moved from Juarez about 4 years ago and am considering buying land in La Paz in Baja. It is close to the beach and therefore subject to "land trust" laws. I always rented when living in Mexico before and I am looking for someone who has a little experience as a foreigner having land there. Just looking to see what kind of basic hurdles there are that I must jump. Some of you regulars live there I believe. Mugroso, maybe?

I personally don't know a thing but a friend got into a 99 year lease with an owner. He says thats the closest he could get to owning property in Mexico. Don't let this stop your plans, look into it. I'm sure there has to be a better way.

Remember the last time Americans bought property in Mexico. They called it Texas.

Mugroso

Storm Rider #2
04-04-07, 23:36
I personally don't know a thing but a friend got into a 99 year lease with an owner. He says thats the closest he could get to owning property in Mexico. Don't let this stop your plans, look into it. I'm sure there has to be a better way.

Remember the last time Americans bought property in Mexico. They called it Texas.

Mugroso

That's basically what a land trust is. It is a renewable 50 year lease. I know there are tons of gringos, rich mexicanos and other foreign nationals buying homes there under the program. Sounds like a good place for a home inspector who speaks the language and is about ready to retire. The only thing that concerns me is that is a pretty good haul to any decent mongering sites. I mean if I'm gonna have the time on my hands, I better have a way to enjoy it.

Palamides
04-05-07, 01:44
Ok, whoever posted the report several days ago on the bullfights was wrong. The bullfight is going to be held on Sunday April 8, 2007 starting at 5: 00 p. M. Sombra = $150 pesos y Sol $100 pesos. The event will be held at the downtown bullring off Francisco Villa. These events are typically held over holiday weekend and Easter Weekend is no exception. Thats all I know but there were posters hanging all over the downtown Malinche restaurant so its verified.

Clydesdale
04-05-07, 02:19
some people say laura's is great, others say the owner chito is a dirtbag who preys on women and controls them with drugs. maybe this article will shed some light on that. they caught another gringo ****, and he got his victim from laura's.

http://www.diario.com.mx/secciones/seccion_a/nota.asp?notaid=e3d64c73f2ffb521be6f1cb69c12715c

ILoveChicas
04-05-07, 04:39
Hey guys,

I've been around in one of the other boards but could use help with a few basic questions. I'll be going back through some of the threads to catch up but.

Is there any spot you can get to in Juarez that's similiar to the Tijuana zone? I guess I'm looking for a one stop area where you can walk around and check things out. I thought I remembered a map in this thread that was sort of a description of the clubs, basic street names (as opposed to the google type map)? That may have been awhile ago.

Is there any good bars where you can meet some non-pro latina's, 30-40's, for conversation or more? I do speak a little Spanish so it's not a totally nutty idea!

I also thought I'd check out the central market for stuff. Just to see what's going on there. Any other interesting ideas are welcome.

Thanks for any help. I'll let you guys know what I find!

Ilovechicas

Gntlman Mongr
04-05-07, 05:05
I asked this question in the Baja section several months back and never got a response. I moved from Juarez about 4 years ago and am considering buying land in La Paz in Baja. It is close to the beach and therefore subject to "land trust" laws. I always rented when living in Mexico before and I am looking for someone who has a little experience as a foreigner having land there. Just looking to see what kind of basic hurdles there are that I must jump. Some of you regulars live there I believe. Mugroso, maybe?They have a thing that says that foreign nationals cannot own property within 50 miles of the coast or a border. I am not quite sure of the distance. This is not to say that foreigners don't own land in Mexico in these areas or that US corporations don't have maquiladora plants in Juarez.

How you set this up is through a Lawyer “un Abogado”. He then sets up a trust in a local bank to hold your Deed, and it has to be renewed at some interval. I am not sure how often. It is not hard to do. The problem is that Title insurance in Mexico has a whole different meaning. They do not respect the rights of their own people let alone foreigners. I think it is relatively safe It would be bad for business if they stepped on the toes of the rich Gingos. But be careful of a regime change, It could happen. Look at Venezuela.

Mugroso
04-05-07, 05:34
some people say laura's is great, others say the owner chito is a dirtbag who preys on women and controls them with drugs. maybe this article will shed some light on that. they caught another gringo ****, and he got his victim from laura's.

http://www.diario.com.mx/secciones/seccion_a/nota.asp?notaid=e3d64c73f2ffb521be6f1cb69c12715cdamn you are well informed and quick. i barely heard about it just now on the 10pm news on a local news channel.

this is the 3rd pervert in what, 2 months time? i hope he isn't a poster on here or any other forum but if he is and if there are others like him on these forums, let this be a warning to you. the mexican people are no longer tolerating gringo ****s using their country as a playground to satisfy their perverted desires.

here is what will happen to a **** caught in a foreign country. you will be prosecuted and serve time in the host nation prison. when you finish your time (assuming you survive) you will be deported back to the united states and be prosecuted and serve time here.

on a side note guys, when we post warnings about possible **** keep in mind that a warning for us is an invitation for others. we must be responsible and keep such information out of the hands of ****s. mongers who post on these forums are just the tip of the iceberg. there are alot of lurkers out there who just gather information and and don't contribute and a small portion of them maybe ****s. don't make their crimes easy and do the world a service and report any suspicious activties to the authorities. you could be doing a child a favor.

mugroso

Cienega32
04-05-07, 07:14

http://www.diario.com.mx/secciones/seccion_a/nota.asp?notaid=e3d64c73f2ffb521be6f1cb69c12715c
when i saw that on the afternoon news, with their description of "... in an area where money and drugs are traded for sex", the first thing i thought of was laura's.

one would think with chito's recent short-term incarceration and closure, he would be a little wiser about who he "employs"...

Bbond
04-05-07, 07:40
here is what will happen to a **** caught in a foreign country. you will be prosecuted and serve time in the host nation prison. when you finish your time (assuming you survive) you will be deported back to the united states and be prosecuted and serve time here.

one could call that double prosecution, however, the crime itself is prosecuted in mexico, then under a seperate us law, just traveling to a foriegn country, for the purpose of engaging in sex with a minor, is a crime.

it has been posted here, and other places, that anything, and i mean anything, was available through chito at lauras. maybe this will help put an end to that.

Cienega32
04-05-07, 07:42
Ok, whoever posted the report several days ago on the bullfights was wrong. The bullfight is going to be held on Sunday April 8, 2007 starting at 5: 00 p. M. Sombra = $150 pesos y Sol $100 pesos. The event will be held at the downtown bullring off Francisco Villa. These events are typically held over holiday weekend and Easter Weekend is no exception. Thats all I know but there were posters hanging all over the downtown Malinche restaurant so its verified.
That would be me. I was only repeating what the employee of the place that sells tickets (Club Kentucky) and hangs posters (which were shown to me prior to hanging) told me about it being the 22nd (which was printed) ...

I thought I was told in the past that the season usually opened on Easter weekend but didn't think about when I saw the 22nd. Perhaps that's the first week of their (Kentucky) involvement?

But the fact remains - they ARE back and at the old ring. Now I can finally get to see one!

Palamides
04-05-07, 12:40
Hey no problem! I appologize for the tone of my e-mail. I've found that when I ask people in Juarez where or when something is, in my limited Spanish, many residents are not too well informed. I should have known that the date was suspect because they do seem to schedule these events over holiday weekends. Yes the critical thing is that there will be a season this year and because they are accessible to tourists they will be well attended.

Bring your binoculars, Cinegas32, for the fresas in the front rows!!!

Dougie
04-07-07, 19:55

Well, I guess I'm boned then. ;^) Naw, I knew that the inaugural event has always been Easter Sunday, but I thought with the change of venue there might have been some sort of "delay". I would really like to plan a trip to coincide with a bullfight though, so anyone who can dredge up a copy of the Temporada for the season and post it, it would be appreciated.

Hey, why use binocs, just fork over the pesos for a seat in the first row and sit right next to the Fresas, that's what I do. :-)

Dougie
04-07-07, 19:58
With Good Friday on April 6 and Easter Sunday on April 8, do any of you fellow mongers know if the massage parlors and centro clubs will be open at all this weekend?

Hunting on Pascua is hit and miss. Some MPs will be open, but as I recall things in the Zona are REAL slow. Remeber, Mexico is a Catholic country and they take Easter much more seriously than it is taken in the US. You won't see very many Easter Bunnies and Easter Sale-a-brations down there.

Dougie
04-07-07, 20:00
I could not get an answer from anyone at the VM, no-one knew for sure.
One guy said he thought it was heart attack, but was not sure of that.

I made some inquiries and found out it was stomach cancer. A heart attack would have been better, at least it's quick. RIP.

Dougie
04-07-07, 20:09
I never had the lunch time meal but I enjoy the way they let you actually choose which steak you want them to cook. Last time I was there, the waiter brought over two to choose from. I guess one can go to the display cabinet and pick one out.

I gotta put in a plug for El Toro Bronco on Avenida de las Americas, just a short stroll down Hermanos Escobar and then to the north a block or two. El Herradero is great, El Toro Bronco is even better.

Also, don't miss Mariscos de Mazatlan, right at the intersection of Av. de las Americas and Av. Lincoln. There is no better deal in town.

Dougie
04-07-07, 20:23
One could call that double prosecution, however, the crime itself is prosecuted in Mexico, then under a seperate US law, just traveling to a foriegn country, for the purpose of engaging in sex with a minor, is a crime.

It has been posted here, and other places, that anything, and I mean anything, was available through Chito at Lauras. Maybe this will help put an end to that.

The US law is stupid and unenforcable. I mean, they have to PROVE you traveled to the foreign country with the express intent of engaging in sex with a minor. How the fuck are they gonna do that?? I mean, you went down for a beer and fucked a minor and got caught?? That is not Prima Facie evidence that it was your original intent to dip your wick in a young-un. I wonder if anyone has ever actually been convicted under that particular statute.

Not that I feel sorry for someone suffering the consequences of paying a visit to Club Ped. The guy deserves whatever he gets, in every sense.

If Chito could turn a fast buck by running a donkey show, he would. I have only met him once and felt dirty afterward. Not that I have any problem with donkey shows, mind you, as long as all parties are consenting. I don't know how you would get the donkey's consent though. Maybe an 18" hard-on would suffice for "consent".

Mugroso
04-07-07, 21:17
The US law is stupid and unenforcable. I mean, they have to PROVE you traveled to the foreign country with the express intent of engaging in sex with a minor.

Good point, they don't know what goes on inside a persons head. But here is one thing they could use in their prosecution, the fact that a person was arrested and possibly convicted in a foreign country. I say possibly convicted because a host nation may decide to deport and hand over an offender to U.S. authorites.

Mugroso

Clydesdale
04-07-07, 23:52
The US law is stupid and unenforcable. I mean, they have to PROVE you traveled to the foreign country with the express intent of engaging in sex with a minor. How the fuck are they gonna do that?? I mean, you went down for a beer and fucked a minor and got caught?? That is not Prima Facie evidence that it was your original intent to dip your wick in a young-un. I wonder if anyone has ever actually been convicted under that particular statute.

You can bet they're looking through the guy's email and web postings. If he was dumb enough to make arrangements, inquire, or brag on the web, that's enough to show intent. People have been convicted; mostly sex tour people when they got one to turn on another.

Bbond
04-08-07, 03:26
I made some inquiries and found out it was stomach cancer. A heart attack would have been better, at least it's quick. RIP.
Last time I saw him, he looked kinda pale and like he lost a lot of weight, that would explain that, damn shame.

Bbond
04-08-07, 03:32
The US law is stupid and unenforcable. I mean, they have to PROVE you traveled to the foreign country with the express intent of engaging in sex with a minor. How the fuck are they gonna do that??

With all the pics they found in his apartment, that, IMHO, would not be difficult to convince a jury that intent was there.
There has not been very may people prosecuted under that law, so, again IMHO, they need a case to show their worthyness.

Dude prolly never make it back to the states anyway.

Mugroso
04-08-07, 06:36

Which may explain why we haven't seen a prosecution. Offenders may still be in jail or dead. Lets hope dead.

Mugroso

Cienega32
04-08-07, 07:55
With all the pics they found in his apartment, that, IMHO, would not be difficult to convince a jury that intent was there.
There has not been very may people prosecuted under that law, so, again IMHO, they need a case to show their worthyness.

That's a good point. Those pics were quite disturbing. Little kids and I don't mean 16 - little kids. One thing even more troubling is knowing that, if he ever makes it back to the states, some shitbag lawyer will defend him.

Didn't they prosecute some doctor, a few years ago, on one of those sex tour trips to Asia after they found him in some area buying little kids?

Bbond
04-08-07, 13:41
Didn't they prosecute some doctor, a few years ago, on one of those sex tour trips to Asia after they found him in some area buying little kids?

Man Charged as Child Sex Tourist, Admits Molesting 40 to 50 Minors - On September 24, Michael Lewis Clark was charged with federal child sex tourism violations in Seattle. He is the first in the nation to be charged under the enhanced child sex tourism provisions of the PROTECT Act, which was enacted in April 2003. Lewis was arrested by ICE agents on September 10 after he arrived in Seattle on a flight from Asia. In June 2003, Clark had been arrested by authorities in Cambodia for sexual debauchery involving two Cambodian boys, ages 10 and 13. Clark was expelled by the Cambodian government and sent to the United States. According to the criminal complaint, Clark has admitted molesting as many as 40-50 children.

Also.

SEX TOURISM
Case: United States v. Clark
U.S. Attorney’s Office: Western District of Washington
Sentenced 06/25/2004
Michael Lewis Clark was sentenced to 97 months in prison and 5 years of supervised release after pleading guilty to two counts of engaging in and attempting to engage in illicit sexual conduct in foreign places. In 2003 Clark traveled to Cambodia and engaged in illegal sexual conduct with two boys, aged 10 and 13. Clark was charged and sentenced under a provision of the PROTECT Act.

And.

Case: United States v. Jackson
U.S. Attorney’s Office: Western District of Washington
Convicted 06/04/2004
Gary Evans Jackson, a registered sex offender, pleaded guilty to three charges of engaging in or attempting to engage in illicit sexual conduct with minors in a foreign country in violation of the PROTECT Act. Jackson was arrested in Cambodia on a charge of conducting debauchery with three young males in September 2003.

Notice that "attempting to engage" is in both convictions. Convicted or not, those are charges I surely would not want to face in a court of law.

Bbplays
04-08-07, 14:11
Is anyone going across for the bull fights this evening?

I would like to tag along with some CJ vets.

Maybe a warm-up at a convient cervezaria?

The Hooligan
04-08-07, 18:12
I started my Saturday afternoon with a trip to Sirenas. Even though it was unusually cold outside, I parked on the El Paso side and made the windy walk across the border. I took a $5 taxi ride to Sirenas. After a dissapointing massage experience last week at El Encanto, I wasn't sure what to expect with Sirenas. I'm glad I did go to Sirenas. There was a line up of 4 chicas to pick from and I must say I was fairly impressed with the selection. No beached whales or fried food lovers were present. They all actually had decent bodies and attractive faces.

I picked Selené, a 25 year old, black haired, slightly dark skinned and fairly attractive. I paid my $40 for "servicio completo" and off to the back rooms we went. The massage was good, good techniques that covered all the joints and stress points. I got to try out my hands and give her a massage too, just for some touchy feely fun. Then on comes the condom for a CBJ and multiple positions. After cleaning up and a quick shower, I got more of a massage from her until it was time for me to go. I left out of there feeling like a million dollars!

I had another steak lunch at El Herradero and then back to the El Paso side for some rest before trying the centro clubs later in the evening. After another cold walk across the bridge, I hit Casa Colorado at about 9pm. Attractive girls but way too many guys there for me. And not just that, it was more of a military crowd. It felt like an enlisted club on base or something. Not my type of scene. However, I must say the girls did look pretty good.

I went to Club Palmeras and the girls there were pretty dismal. Centro Lagunero. Same thing. I went in to Club Ano Nuevo and the girls there were okay. What I didn't know was that not all of them are on the "menu". I got talking to one, felt a good vibe, and asked her how much to go upstairs and she told me she didn't do that but she could find me someone who would. It kind of killed the mood for me and I decided now would be a good time to leave and settle my losses. I stopped by Tacos Lucas on the way back to the bridge and tried out their food. Not bad.

So overall, Sirenas is my personal favorite. I know it's madness to pick a favorite after trying only three MPs in Juarez (Sirenas, El Encanto, Luxxor), but I left there a very satisfied customer. I asked if they would be open on Easter Sunday and the reply I got back was that they would, at noon. Will I go back to check it out again this Sunday? Damn right!

The Hooligan
04-09-07, 02:33
Well, after I was told yesterday by Selene at Sirenas that they would be open at noon today, I decided to try it again after the fun I had yesterday. I was looking forward to the similar line up I saw yesterday. I got to Sirenas at 12: 30 only to find it closed. So I thought maybe they hadn't opened yet so I ate lunch at El Herradero and came by again at about 1pm but it was still closed. I did notice El Encanto was open so I went inside.

Only two girls to pick from at El Encanto. There was Jonah, who I tried the week prior and another chubby one: Brenda. She was okay and passable although short and round. Good enough for a quick nooner so I paid the $30 for a 30 minute session. Surprisingly, she actually did an okay job with the massage. The sex was decent too. After cleaning up, I left Juarez to head back home. I also noticed Cleopatras was closed for the Easter holiday.

I really wished Sirenas was open. I was filled with excitement today only to find out it was closed. What a dissapointment. Oh well. There is always next time.

Mugroso
04-09-07, 05:21
A week ago Saturday I didn’t plan on going to Wazoo but boredom got the best of me and I called a friend but I think he knew better and my call went straight to voice mail. No sooner did I hang up I got a call from Clydesdale and made my pitch to save downtown for later and see some real eye candy for a change of pace.

I pick up CD at the border and we head for Afroditas just past the Parque Central. Afroditas is an easy to miss place but when you pass the Parque keep an eye on your right for a restaurant called Chaparral del Valle. Afroditas is right behind it on a side street.

Fairly decent lineup but as with any club in Juarez cottage cheese could be found; I prefer mine from Wal Mart. One chica was either desperate or really hot for us. She put in the time with a little chit chat then hit us up for a drink. We stood our ground and rather than devote time to this vieja, we kept our eye on the stage.

Then it was time to cross the street to the newly reopened Club 69 but not before a little tour. CD showed my his favorite fuck motel, Del Guey. I noted its location for future use. On the way back I wanted to point out this little dive of a strip joint that reminds me of what downtown used to be like. Couldn’t find it and I couldn’t remember its name but now I do, Club Eden.

Finally Club 69. Not too many chicas but enough to keep from getting bored. A small observation that makes me feel backward. I could have sworn the men’s room was on the left and women’s to the right, but not this night. I think they pulled a switcheroo on me. Anyways, I spied what I would say was the hottest chica in the club and I wasn’t gonna leave till I saw her dance. What luck, she goes up on stage and I go to tip her. With the exception of her dance, she was occupied with some schmuck. When we got up to leave I guess she felt the same way about her schmuck of a customer and gave us a shout to ask why we were leaving. Well anyone that parties with me should know by know that I will point and say. “because he wants to go”. Sorry.

She asks when we will be back and I respond, “soon”. And we chit chat for a bit and the schmuck is waving me off with a smile on his face, good sport.

With so many closing downtown and the reopening of Club 69 I am considering

I didn’t head down this weekend because I knew it would suck considering Easter weekend. A couple from out of town stopped by last night and they told me it sucked so they were heading back early. They told me not too many clubs were open. The hubby told me they went to Hollywood Club and he took a small sip of his coca-cola and felt his lips go numb. Anyone else have weird experiences like this in Juarez. I haven’t. I am glad I decided to stay home this weekend.

On a side note, the couple told me they hear from the girls this weekend that the closings are back on, the city found the money for renovations. Rumors, rumors. Hubby told me he found some articles online about it and I am waiting for the links to those articles.

Bummer
Mugroso

Cienega32
04-09-07, 20:25
There was a short piece on the news about the return of the bullfights. One thing I didn't know is that the "old ring" stopped the bullfights 37 years ago!

A few sidewalk interviews showed many to be glad to see the return to the old ring, citing economic benefits for the area and, of course, tradition. It looked like the stands were packed.

I'm sure it won't be long before the meddling, overly PC American mindset of some will interfere and insist the ring go "dark" once again...

Cienega32
04-09-07, 20:48
I started my Saturday afternoon with a trip to Sirenas. Even though it was unusually cold outside, I parked on the El Paso side and made the windy walk across the border. I took a $5 taxi ride to Sirenas.
{SNIP}
I went to Club Palmeras and the girls there were pretty dismal. Centro Lagunero.
Have you tried the bus system yet? It' painless and easy. Not so much for the obvious savings but more for the cultural experience. You can get off right at that corner by Villa Manport. On the way back, you can get off a block or three down from the bridge on the next block over from Ave Juarez (Fr. Villa). I recommend it at least once.

Another consideration is to get a room at Villa Manport ($33) for the duration. It's nice to have a pit stop area to rest, kick back after a nice steak, take a break, clean-up or what-not, if you're going to spend some time mongering. This way you have the option of a place to crash if you're too burned out for the trek back to El Paso side and also have something available for a long term session.

As far as Palmeras goes - you saying that the girls were pretty dismal makes me think the place is picking up! They were way beyond 'pretty dismal' my last time there.

Mugroso
04-09-07, 22:16
As far as Palmeras goes - you saying that the girls were pretty dismal makes me think the place is picking up! They were way beyond 'pretty dismal' my last time there.Oh come on, give Las Palmeras a break. If I were to fuck an ugly woman I saw plenty of candidates ripe for the plucking.

Mugroso

Toni Ten
04-09-07, 22:59
Speaking of the Villa Manport. I saw a motel down by the church I think it was called manport how is that motel to stay at. Just asking thanks TT.

Palamides
04-10-07, 01:34
Met my friend downtown and we drove to the parking and walked across the bridge. It was a short walk down Juarez Ave. and over to Francisco Villa. I could see many many people making the Journey from El Paso over to Juarez for the bullfight. Lots of places to park on the Juarez side as well.

We bought a Sombra ticket for 150 pesos, Sorry Cinegas32 I didn’t pony up to sit next to the fresas in the expensive seats, but actually there was nice scenery all over the bullring. Sunny Tickets were 100 pesos, but these prices will rise Im sure later in the summer when the name bullfighters come to town. A packed house saw three very enthusiastic Matadors fight some very aggressive bulls. The weather, for probably the only time this season was perfect. I wore a t-shirt and long sleeved tee, but it was nice that the fresas showing off their wares with see-through tops, plunging necklines and of course the tight skirts and jeans!!

On the way back we looked for a spot to eat and found one on the corner of Juarez Avenue and 16 of September, catty-corner from the old customs house. They specialize in rotisserie chicken, but we both had sirloins that were fabulous. I have walked by this place for years but will not do so again. Frankly this steak beat Mitla, El Herradero and came very close to Don Modesto (Las Missiones Mall) but was 1/2 the price at 93 pesos.

This is apparently the 50th anniversary of the bullring (1957-2007). Interesting because I heard one of the reasons why the Plaza Monumental was torn down was because it was about to be 50 years old, and Mexican law prevents the destruction of such buildings with historical value. That it’s going to make way for a wal*mart probably made the hasty decision easier as well.

Cienega32
04-10-07, 06:41
Oh come on, give Las Palmeras a break. If I were to fuck an ugly woman I saw plenty of candidates ripe for the plucking.

Mugroso
Hell, even I don't go there anymore...

Well, maybe now & then just to see if they widened the aisles.

Dougie
04-12-07, 01:24
On the way back we looked for a spot to eat and found one on the corner of Juarez Avenue and 16 of September, catty-corner from the old customs house. They specialize in rotisserie chicken, but we both had sirloins that were fabulous. I have walked by this place for years but will not do so again. Frankly this steak beat Mitla, El Herradero and came very close to Don Modesto (Las Missiones Mall) but was 1/2 the price at 93 pesos.

The place you "discovered" is the Restaurante San Juanito. It used to be El Barbero Del Norte, but they changed the name some time back. It is maybe my 3rd or 4th favorite restaurant in town, good for a relatively light "pre mongering" lunch is the Caldo de Pechuga. But you need to flip the menu over to the Spanish side for the good stuff. ;^) Try the Pollo en Mole and the Cabrito. And, of course, the Pollo Rostizado (the rotissire chicken). The place is probably the cleanest restaurant on Av. Juarez and is certainly the best.

This is apparently the 50th anniversary of the bullring (1957-2007). Interesting because I heard one of the reasons why the Plaza Monumental was torn down was because it was about to be 50 years old, and Mexican law prevents the destruction of such buildings with historical value.

I will never forgive the cocksuckers for tearing down the Plaza Monumental on P.T. de la Republica near the RG Mall. That just so totally sucks. If they really did tear it down to build a fucking Wal-Mart someone needs to dig up old Sam's carcass and fuck it. But not me, that's kind of gross. ;^) But it's cool that the old Plaza is back in business.

Cienega32
04-12-07, 04:48
... but it was nice that the fresas showing off their wares with see-through tops, plunging necklines and of course the tight skirts and jeans!!

Damn! All I kept thinking about was the bullfights! I overlooked the obvious benefits of an outside sporting event!

Great report, BTW - you may have drawn me a whole dayplan.

Cienega32
04-12-07, 04:50
Speaking of the Villa Manport. I saw a motel down by the church I think it was called manport how is that motel to stay at. Just asking thanks TT.
A few here have stayed there with no complaints that I remember. It's a part of the small "chain" that included the Villa. I walked over there once to see where it was and was glad to see they had an enclosed parking area that connected to the lobby.

Mugroso
04-12-07, 05:25
a few here have stayed there with no complaints that i remember. it's a part of the small "chain" that included the villa. i walked over there once to see where it was and was glad to see they had an enclosed parking area that connected to the lobby.

i think a couple of people reported they had their cars stolen and a 10-speed bike. i think i read about the bike on another board or yahoo group.

when babyjohn and florida guy were in town we took off in babyjohn's car and left my truck at the vmp on hermanos. i was told i could park my truck by the desk clerk's window but i chose the empty space next to it. the space by the window was a handicap spot. when the day was done, my truck was still there.

mugroso

Starboat
04-12-07, 06:39
Off to J Town tommorrow afternoon, Stuart and Soraya are out and Stuart has been raving about the two new girls, says they are really hot, was there last Thursday for a birthday party, but the newbees never arrived. Jo Anne got let go last week, really pretty and did pretty good business.They seem to be having alot of turn-over. A really pretty girl from around Christamas '05.

Denise( thin, pretty face, good producer) is suppossed to be coming back. Azul has been missing for over 2 1/2 weeks. Probably spend aft. at Luxxor then to M bar for bit then off to P Lady. Anything new or exciting happens will report!

Cienega32
04-13-07, 05:55
i think a couple of people reported they had their cars stolen and a 10-speed bike. i think i read about the bike on another board or yahoo group.

when babyjohn and florida guy were in town we took off in babyjohn's car and left my truck at the vmp on hermanos. i was told i could park my truck by the desk clerk's window but i chose the empty space next to it. the space by the window was a handicap spot. when the day was done, my truck was still there.

mugroso
i remember hearing about problems in front of the villa manport but don't remember anything about the manport by the cathedral. am i mistaken?

Clydesdale
04-13-07, 06:13
Dia y Noche and Irma's have been demolished - nothing but piles of rubble. I wonder when the rest are going. Does this mean no more paloozas? If anyone spots Daniela or Stephanie please report the location.

Mugroso
04-13-07, 11:12
Dia y Noche and Irma's have been demolished - nothing but piles of rubble. I wonder when the rest are going. Does this mean no more paloozas? If anyone spots Daniela or Stephanie please report the location.

Did you notice any non strip clubs demolished?

Clydesdale
04-13-07, 17:45
Did you notice any non strip clubs demolished?

I didn't really notice, but now that I think about it, it seems like la Tocada was gone too.

There's an article in el Diario today:
http://www.diario.com.mx/nota.php?notaid=f22a0699a47e2cc2f2213fd27c0b4601

Slumdog
04-14-07, 00:31
Muhaha no more girls for you, no problem for me as I have a little black book with a lot of stripper cell phone numbers.

El Paso now has to kick those Koreans merchants from downtown with eminent domain and put the downtown revitalization plan to work, only fair if Juarez got rid of the wh0res houses.

Don’t get to depress Honduran Jacqueline has returned and now is in Venus MP
Jacqueline is the pretty young girl wit green eyes that used to be in Luxxor she is a lot thinner now though.

Watcher50
04-14-07, 01:56
Time for payback for the information I got from this site. It’s a shame there isn’t a FAQ for Juarez, cause it would have saved much time putting all the pieces together, and kept me from getting off course. Here’s to hoping that the next guy finds this useful.

I was in El Paso on business and couldn’t let my visit there end with out a sample of the beautiful Latin women. I found my way to the bridge to cross the river. Take I10 to Mesa St and then down the hill through downtown El Paso. I ended up on Stanton St and found plenty of parking on the street one block from the border. Parking was. 25 per 30 mins until 6PM, then free. I found my way across the border, paid my. 35 to cross and ended up where? Only later did I figure out, go right not left to find Juarez street. I am walking around a couple of blocks and don’t find much of anything. A taxi guy approaches and asks if he can help. I know the scam of the taxi drivers, getting paid by the bars etc, for delivering gringos like me, so I am wary. Jerry says he knows all the places and he will take me to any and all for $10. Since it seemed there were very few people on the street, and $10 tour seemed like a good idea, and ensure I got to see the sites. A trip down Juarez (I think that was the street) made me sure it was the right decision. The rumors that the clubs are being closed and knocked down for new development are true. A brick from a building being demolished fell right next to the cab. So Jerry and I head out to see what is happening. He points out all the empty places.

We end up at Pink Ladies. Jerry said the members of the same family own Adelitas in Tijuana. Who knows if it’s true of not. There are about 15 girls in the place, none spectacular, and only a couple fea. Probably as many guys as girls. Jerry introduces me a couple of the chicas he knows. He told me the deal was $100 for girl and room. Yeah that’s more than Tijuana, but I’m not there and I wasn’t letting $20 or $30 keep me from getting Mr willie wet. I talked to Windy for a while and she seemed to have a good vibe. Gave her the $100 and some guy escorted me next door. Soon Windy showed up and we started to play. There was an attempt at a massage and soon on to sucky fucky. She made half hearted attempt at sounding like she enjoyed, but I wasn’t paying for her enjoyment, it was all about me.

I get back in Jerry’s cab and we head back to the border, past Hollywood, that looked like it might be open, and Panama, that looked closed. May have been the time of day since it’s now around 7:30. Jerry said the "titty" bars get going around 10 PM, and that is probably typical in any border town. He said Pink Ladies had the best day time action. We past a couple of SG’s on the way to the border, but he said since they were on that corner, probably druggies. So I didn’t see much of the town but Mr willie left happy. I do wish I could have seen more the SG action, if just to look.

Treewalker
04-14-07, 06:40
A few here have stayed there with no complaints that I remember. It's a part of the small "chain" that included the Villa. I walked over there once to see where it was and was glad to see they had an enclosed parking area that connected to the lobby.

I always stay at the Manport and it has an enclosed locked garage attatched to the motel, in fact you can look out the glass door in the hallway to see your car. It has a bar too, but I don't drink.

They are somewhat monger friendly but I think I brought too many girls a day up there and they started asking for an extra $10. Can't really blame em though, I would bring 4,5,6 girls a day in there. :cool:

I try to pack all my fun for months into one day trips. :D

Treewalker
04-14-07, 07:05

that link is dead. can someone show a link that works or some other info. i have been one of the few to say positive things about chito. i do not promote any bs with **** girls though and want to read the story.

if i walk into laura's or any place i want to know whats goin on in there.

quick rant: of course chito controls women with drugs, wouldn't surprise me a bit. chito is a pimp! what part of that some guys here don't understand? pimp, wh*re, monger i don't see any in difference in any of us here. there is no moral high ground to take in mongering. i don't consider myself better or worse than of those 3.

i draw the line at **** though. i have had women in thier 20's 30's and 40's from lauras. i once had a woman from lauras bring a girl with her i couldn't tell for sure if she was "of age" she was teenager but looked young and she wanted me to take both i told her no. it was too creepy, too risky and wrong. she could have been 19 like she said or 16.

it doesn't matter whether a woman is in a massage parlor, bar or the street if she is in the business there is a good chance someone is "controlling her" with drugs. thats the facts of life.

but if chito is peddling **** girls he deserves what he gets period. and if you walk in there (or anywhere) make damn sure you are dealing with an adult woman.

but maybe just walking in there now will get you profiled by the police as a druggy or possible ****.

Cienega32
04-14-07, 09:02
that link is dead. can someone show a link that works or some other info. i have been one of the few to say positive things about chito. i do not promote any bs with **** girls though and want to read the story.

if i walk into laura's or any place i want to know whats goin on in there. a ped had gotten together with some minors they said he got through club laura's. the newscast had a pile of photos and some were disgustingly young.

i've never cared much for chito. he pushes the "my sister" crap too much and anyone who doesn't think the ones that are always outside the bar are out there for a reason is delusional.

i have found some older, cleaner girls inside from time to time as well. if nothing seems "right" then i just finish my "xx" and move on - usually without any interaction with the "beer for me" people.

as far as being profiled - that could be true as it seems a gringo walking thru any questionable area or sidestreet seems to raise the eyebrow of the badges.

Cienega32
04-14-07, 09:07
HOLY CRAP!

Tho' Irma's is one place I never frequented, it seems like it was popular with the policia in recent months.

* Reading, as best as I could with the Google translator, looking at the pic and a Google-Earth shot, it looks like that whole section is going to come down. Probably clear the Virginia's block, the Hotel Roma block and the Burrito Alley block too, you think?

Cienega32
04-14-07, 09:09
Muhaha no more girls for you, no problem for me as I have a little black book with a lot of stripper cell phone numbers.
Just be careful with some of them. Some sh!t for brains here used to pay some of them extra for bareback sessions. Who knows what he may left behind...

Gino the Rod
04-14-07, 14:54
It's going to take a couple of years, and they'll add more vehicle inspection booths coming back to EP. But in the meantime it'll close some lanes. So things will get worse before they get better. The article below includes a claim that the average wait is 35 to 45 minutes. Ha ha, that's funny! Not so funny -- the waiting time will be "multiplied" during construction! They will also be adding pedestrian inspection lines.

http://www.diario.com.mx/nota.php?notaid=ba5bb199c9d208b5f473625a9f8ec725

The article also states that according to CBP there are currently 9 booths to inspect 9,200 private vehicles and 5 lines for 17,000 pedestrians that cross per day. Astounding stats. Of course, we all know that not all these are open when we happen to cross. On Wednesday there were only 3 pedestrian lanes open at 1 p.m.

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Treewalker
04-14-07, 16:43
I've never cared much for Chito. He pushes the "my sister" crap too much and anyone who doesn't think the ones that are always outside the bar are out there for a reason is delusional.

As far as being profiled - that could be true as it seems a gringo walking thru any questionable area or sidestreet seems to raise the eyebrow of the badges.

Ok thanks. Good info.

Mugroso
04-14-07, 18:50
Of course Chito controls women with drugs, wouldn't surprise me a bit. Chito is a pimp! What part of that some guys here don't understand? Pimp, wh*re, monger I don't see any in difference in any of us here.

Class, thats the difference. And as you point out the difference between a pimp and a monger is very little but as far as chito's counter parts go Chito is low life street trash, he likes to play the sterotypical Mexican pimp routine, "hey meester, wanna meet my seester"? Or in his case he calls them cousins. And I have seen mongers act like low lifes as well. Class, this kid has class others don't.

Pimps, mongers, and even the place its self are not equals. You can buy pussy in chito's place or Jokers. The difference is atmosphere (and price).

The Filthy (Classy) One

Cienega32
04-14-07, 20:49
Class, thats the difference. And as you point out the difference between a pimp and a monger is very little but as far as chito's counter parts go Chito is low life street trash, he likes to play the sterotypical Mexican pimp routine, "hey meester, wanna meet my seester"? Or in his case he calls them cousins. And I have seen mongers act like low lifes as well. Class, this kid has class others don't.

Pimps, mongers, and even the place its self are not equals. You can buy pussy in chito's place or Jokers. The difference is atmosphere (and price).

The Filthy (Classy) One
Mugroso - have you already abandoned El Centro for cleaner pastures?

I have to echo your sentiments about Chito - but he has always said 'seester' to me, when pointing to the ones one the corner, which would have me respond with "Are you nuts? I just want a cold beer.".

If they can't sit and drink in the bar, they're trouble. Even then, you're counting on her ID to be legit and not just "for show". I'm sure if it's not written in crayon or magic marker on a napkin, it'll be good enough for Chito.

Anyway - if one goes there and happens to find one that is older, cleaner and without the crack-stink on her, I guarantee that if you go back in 6 months, she'll be a shell of her former self and enslaved to the life-style he has 'offered' her. Perhaps not, but based on what I've seen, it's a gimme.

If his reputation is so well-known on this side of the river, one has to acknowledge the fact that it MUST be known in the Zona. The question that begs to be asked is of the character of the older girl that goes to 'work' for him and not another club with less notoriety.

Besides all that, the place is a shithole but they do have the coldest "XX" I've found so far. However, the anticipation of something 'non-conducive to mongering' occurring does weigh heavily in the back of mind on the seldom visits I make there and makes it hardly worth it.

The recent events involving the establishment have prompted me to scratch that joint off my "what the hell... one beer can't hurt" list. It now seems like it very easily could.

Treewalker
04-14-07, 21:46
The recent events involving the establishment have prompted me to scratch that joint off my "what the hell... one beer can't hurt" list. It now seems like it very easily could.

Thats the way I'm starting to feel about Laura's. I personally don'y give a rats ass about class. If I wanted class or to pretend I was a high class monger I would stay on this side. Thats not trying to start an arguement or say Mugroso you are wrong, in fact your one of the guys I most respect here, and it's nothing against CJ either. I never felt Chito is an act, I thought that was just Chito and I never remember him pulling this seester act on me. I go in I tell him what I want he gets me a chica. No pretenses no acts.

I just have never found in all my trips anyone or any place that provided cheap and easy access to women that go to my room and I get to have a little control over the situation. I don't drink and I don't like bars and I don't like the sterile/controlled environment of a parlor. I admit though I never go to them. I don't like being rushed...thats no fun for me.

There are only two places I have been able to find that, SG's and Lauras. I guess since my needs are so specific I have to settle for a lower class or pay big money to get an escort 1,000-3,0000 ps. Also it is no doubt riskier to roam the streets looking for what I want. And so maybe it is lower class now that I think about it, but if I had to go the other way (bars & MPs) I probably just wouldn't go at all, I wouldn't enjoy myself.

I'm wondering if its worth it at all or if there is an alternative to Laura's and SW's for guys like me.

Mugroso
04-14-07, 22:19
Mugroso - have you already abandoned El Centro for cleaner pastures?

As long as there is a bar open downtown, I will keep going. My visits won't be as frequent and they won't be as long, but I will still go.

I went down last night and made the rounds. Let me start with Las Palmeras. They had about 10 girls and not quite as many customers. Almost every one of these girls approached me as if I and they were new. They did the soft spoken shy girl routine, made small talk and asked for a beer. They left as timidly as they came. Usually they hustle their little asses and move on but due to the lack of customers I'm sure they realized they had to use a little charm for a change. A couple would have done the trick in a pinch but I've had better. I spoke to the bartender and he said it is at the most a couple of months before the demolition reaches them.

Centro Lagunero was the worst its ever been. The girls weren't as go getting as LP. They had the "why am I here"? look on their faces. I didn't even have to go two steps past the entrance to get a feel for the scene.

Eduardos? Fuck Eduardos bunch of rat assed putas and thieving waiters, they are lucky if I stick my head in once a month but I did go into the Año Nuevo. Not a bad crowd and a couple of hotties. No Minnie in sight but I did see Angela of my website fame and some skinny chica I have fucked before; I can't remember her name. I didn't talk to the door man like I usually do, I didn't want to talk about the impending doom and just make everyone feel bad. I left.

I saw Rafa a former waiter at Irma's in front of the burrito stands and avoided him for the same reason. He is a nice older guy, very friendly and polite, but I just didn't want to deal with it. Across the way was the rubble that once was Irma's. Next to that was La Tocada which prior to the early 90's used to be a tranny bar called Don Quixote that later became a strip club and shut down until the recent renovation and demolition. The parking lot is still open and jammed with cars whose owners don't care about door dings and then the rubble of the Noche y Dia. I call it the Noche y Dia but the sign always said Dia y Noche, everyone called it the Noche y Dia but the Diario called it the Dia y Noche. A debate that matters no more.

I stepped in to Faustos (Alice and Charlie's) and they had a good crowd and started to notice a pattern. With Rancho Grande and Virginias closed and Irma's and Noche y Dia demolished seems to be giving other clubs more business. I haven't really noticed a migration of chicas to other clubs though. Its weird, in the past when a bar closed, for the most part you wouldn't see the chicas till it reopened.

Las Vegas bar was ok I guess, half assed decent crowd and Diana #2 was there. We greeted and I moved on.

I did a quick walk through of the Hollywood bar. It was packed with the usual gansta wannabes and slickster chola babes. Don't trust the waiters here as well. I spotted Brenda who used to work at Virginias a while back. She was out of it and didn't immediately recognize me. When I ditched her I saw this tall blonde I used to talk to at Irmas and goofed with her a bit. I left out the other entrance.

I spent a little more time in Queens Place. More people and it looked like more chicas but yet still the same old faces. Jessie was busy but acknowleged me from a distance and I signaled I would buy her a drink but she left on the salida with a customer for a todo la noche I'm sure. Nothing else worth the bother so I went outside and talked to the doorman and Pancho for a bit. They told me next week Las Vegas will come down along with Club Extranjero caddy corner from Queens and the old Hotel Diamante including the Hollywood will also come down soon after that. Queens won't come down until the end of the year as they are not on Mariscal street. If I understood Pancho Queens demolition will be part of a phase two of the renovation project.

Where and when will the new zona be? No one really knows. I have heard it will be by Rancho Anapra near the Santa Teresa port of entry, I have heard near the main bus station and I have heard outside of town to the south. Pancho told me the city is offering 150uds per square meter and if the offer is not accepted they will take the property. So I guess they do have eminent domain in Mexico after all.

Oh well
Mugroso

Bbond
04-15-07, 18:57
As far as being profiled - that could be true as it seems a gringo walking thru any questionable area or sidestreet seems to raise the eyebrow of the badges.

Especially darker areas at night, be especially watchful of policia, they like to "inspect" you to see what you are carrying, like money, for example, and they don't mind taking their share. Been there, done that.

Cienega32
04-15-07, 23:07
Especially darker areas at night, be especially watchful of policia, they like to "inspect" you to see what you are carrying, like money, for example, and they don't mind taking their share. Been there, done that.
I've only had one "inspection" that resulted in a possible cash lift - still not sure if I left $40 in the car or lost it to a badge. That was a couple years back, I think.

The recent stops have been a little rushed, with 2 badges both firing questions and hitting pockets. I love the way they hand the stuff back to you, as if you're a friggin octopus.

I short-cutted down the back street of Virginia's one night (the week before they closed) and out of the shadows they 'pounced'. Irony of it was I took that route to avoid the crap hanging alongside of the then closed Green Lantern.

Follow the light, Luke... follow the lights

Mugroso
04-16-07, 00:15
El Paso now has to kick those Koreans merchants from downtown with eminent domain and put the downtown revitalization plan to work, only fair if Juarez got rid of the wh0res houses.

Why you picking on the Koreans? Nobody ever did shit about downtown till the Koreans moved in. When the locals saw what these people did they got jealous and now want to steal what others built. Besides the Koreans main customers are Juarez shoppers and the land grabbers want to do what, make high class shops that only a few in El Paso can afford.

Cienega32
04-16-07, 00:29
Decided I should go down for a picture-fest of what was and what still is before it's all cleared. No chica report other than "where are all these gordas coming from?".

I crossed The Rio in the afternoon and grabbed a room at Hotel Del Rio - #4 wasn't too bad. #8 has a very noisy fan. I brought a jacket and my camera so I just wanted a place to stash them.

Wandered around a bit and during the day, the two bars that have been demoed doesn't look that bad. At nite it really hits you. One advantage is the Irma doormen don't hack at you anymore! Haha. It is a little odd to see all the demolition and smack dab in the middle of it stands the little "Cuco's Snacks". Perhaps they're holding out for less money, as it doesn't sound like they're paying any real numbers.

I spent a couple of hours taking pics of any and every thing in the general area. Stopped into Colorado for a "XX" and a couple of fat chicas took their turns on me. I don't know what it is about that joint but the chubbies always seem to bee-line me when I walk in. Just a quick beer and off for more pics. I did stop back later, and it was a bit better, with some cuties lined up by the door.

By the time I made it over to the Queens corner, the waiters were outside the door. Seeing Chino, I went over to chat. From what he said, Queens will bite it in either two weeks or months. Couldn't figure out which but he seemed to indicate 2 weeks along with the Virginia's block. However, being fully able to recognize the different skill levels in Spanish between Mugroso and myself, perhaps he was saying 2nd phase...

Back by Dia y Noche, I saw some guy get out of his car and stand atop the rubble. He said he worked there, in the past, for 15 years and he was sad to see it go.

After a little nap I went to Ano Nuevo. Had a few "XX" there and saw nothing but big chubby cheeks everywhere - one was quite the pole-artist tho'. Except for this one who acted like her shlt didn't stink. Not being much of a drinker anymore but having a room, I figured I would indulge this evening. Oddly enough, after seeing so many chubby cheeks, I ended up at Palmeras. Not much there so just hung out with Izela and her fat but happy & large breasted friend Sylvia and we just clowned around all nite and drank.

About midnite the music stopped and a few guys walked the property checking everything from fire extinguisher dates, fire exits to spending a longtime in the 'dressing room'. Izela said they were from the state and were higher than 'fire marshals'. We were sitting in front of a fire exit and they wanted it clear. My logic is I'll be the first out so I'm not worrying about the chair in front of the door that I'm sitting in. That hard-looking broad/manager was very, very tight-ass as well. She told Sylvia that she couldn't trade me a face full of tittie for beer anymore and, in general, made sure everyone minded their P's & Q's very closely.

By 1:30 I hit Taco Lucas for a Lucas and the pony-tailed waiter told me they were gone in 3 weeks.

When I left in the morning, I checked Kentucky and what is scheduled for April 22nd at the bullring is the "great bullfighting festival of luxury" ("gran festival taurino de lujo") which is what I saw on their poster and mistakenly thought was week 1 of the season. Sooo...

UNO sports book still appears closed, yet the renovation at the old Juarez Turf Club, where UNO is supposedly going, continues with new paint outside.

I have yet to hear anyone say anything positive about the Winds of Change that are blowing down the El Centro. After I explained my visit and how the old bars were being torn down, even the Custom Agent at the turnstile expressed disappointment with a "Wow, that's too bad...". Of course, the slight smirk he wore made me think he was being sarcastic...

Mugroso
04-16-07, 02:02
While picking the dingleberries off my ass after a good turd I thought, "Hey, what am I doing here picking dingleberries, I need to go to Juarez", after all my favorite place in the world won't be there very long.

So I grab a rubber, my smokes and lighter and keys and head off to el centro. I hit Queens Place and the only thing good was fine assed but dumb Jessie. I sat a good while and when she got up for her set I tipped her a dollar, got two handfuls of ass and slipped the dollar into her panties with my teeth. I tried to bite her pussy but she moved quickly and I told her I am gonna eat the shit out of her pussy. She giggles and tells me she would like that.

I go sit down and she finishes her customer after they go to the room. So much for eating her pussy.

So I head off to Las Vegas bar and not much of a roll call there. Diana #1 was there but busy and some old hag came over and wanted a pity drink. I declined. Then some short almost tubby chica comes over and I recognize her. Her name is Cindy and she was the one that gave zootv a 20 dollar incomplete blow job in the corner on night.

She has an enthusiastic, perky attitude and after turning down a drink offer she asks, "ok, lets go to the room and fuck". "Nah", I told her, "I just want a blow job". So I hand 30 bucks to cock sucker Cindy and we head up to the balcony and she swore she could make me cum in the 2 song limit.

Oh I wish I had brought the bumper that needs to have the chrome removed. Oh yeah, I also have a hose with a baseball stuck in it too. I'd like to have that ball back. She gave a firm tight mouthed BBBJ and it took all I could give to keep from busting a nut during the first song. I tried to mouth fuck her but her suction wouldn't let me so I gave in to her mercy.

I swear, I think she exfoliated Mug jr. When the magical moment was about to arrive she grabs a napking and hand jobs me off into it but I grab jr. and aim away from the napkin and spooge on her arm. She moves the napkin and I move jr and it was like a wrestling match. I jizzed on her as much as I could and we were both laughing, she gets up and I chase her around the balcony trying to hold my pants up and flick off any remaining jizz on her.

I haven't had this much fun in a long time in Juarez. I don't know whats wrong with me but its been a while since I enjoyed myself with a fun chica who appreciates a good time. I am going to enjoy myself in el centro as much as I can in the coming weeks or months. I don't think they will ever happen again.

Mugroso

PS, jr says, "hi".

Billy Monger
04-18-07, 22:36
Here is what I am being told by a doormen at Caliente sports book and a cabbie I talk to now and then: Everything between I. Mariscal and Santos Degollado from their intersection near the river to 16 de Septembre is coming down. New buildings will be going up with shops and restaurants. Some believe that the Congreso de la Unión (Mexico’s Congress) will soon legalize casino gambling and the Juarez casinos will be in this area as well. With the major Pemex oilfield in decline the need for new revenue might just push that through. If Mexico had casino gambling they could run the country on Texas money.

On a mongering note, Cleopatra’s closed the four new rooms upstairs after only a few months of use. They were nice with wider tables. Each had it’s own shower and baño. I only got to use them twice with a delightful Durangan named Norma who is no longer there. Sure would like to know where she went.

Cienega32
04-19-07, 15:41
Here is what I am being told by a doormen at Caliente sports book and a cabbie I talk to now and then: Everything between I. Mariscal and Santos Degollado from their intersection near the river to 16 de Septembre is coming down. New buildings will be going up with shops and restaurants. Some believe that the Congreso de la Unión (Mexico’s Congress) will soon legalize casino gambling and the Juarez casinos will be in this area as well. With the major Pemex oilfield in decline the need for new revenue might just push that through. If Mexico had casino gambling they could run the country on Texas money.

On a mongering note, Cleopatra’s closed the four new rooms upstairs after only a few months of use. They were nice with wider tables. Each had it’s own shower and baño. I only got to use them twice with a delightful Durangan named Norma who is no longer there. Sure would like to know where she went.

Ah yes. That was something that Chino at Queens also mentioned - casinos. As far as the area to come down, those boundaries were also mentioned in the article Clydesdale posted a link to.

Having lived in a gaming state/town (Las Vegas) for 25 years, and seeing how regs can be manipulated, ignored, and/or enforced by American standards over those years, it will be more than interesting to see how a government entity such as Mexico's will "handle" things. More than interesting. Myself, I see it as the proverbial bucket of paint on top of a partially opened door.

Of course, that will probably result in our $60 treats blossoming into CGs (casino girls) and have starting rates of $200.

I wish I knew about the upstairs, wider tables at Cleopatra's. Those surf-boards downstairs were always the biggest obstacle for me returning there as I like having room to move.

Any further updates on the clubs that came down? Any new ones added to the "used to be here..." list?

Mugroso
04-19-07, 22:27
Casinos? Imagine that short walk from the zona to the bridge becoming 2 or 3 times longer with a pocket full of casino winnings.

I have read on Tijuana forums about the cops waiting at the crossing point jacking up Americans for money.

My parquero tells me a more family oriented version of things to come including shops and amusment rides.

Now imagine the new zona. If it is going to be like Nuevo Laredo chances are we will get jacked up upon entering the zona.

All kinds of potential with these changes.

Mugroso

Cienega32
04-19-07, 23:20
Casinos?
All kinds of potential with these changes.

Mugroso
Just the perception of it will lure the darkside of life - count on it. In a time when the cartels are waging war over border control, I can't see gaming as anything other than a magnet. Just another source of funding, if they play their cards right (no pun intended).

As far as us foreigners go - sounds like easy money for someone and I don't mean any of us. I'm sure, just like anywhere else that offers "free money", some mongers will run into problems because of it but my biggest concern is how it will impact the area in general. It's something that I can only hope the 'powers that be' have considered and created an itinerary for.

When the USSR dissolved and Russia allowed a gaming enterprise, a friend of mine went over there as a pit-boss. He compared it to the gangster (the real ones) era of the 20's/30's. Full blown corruption and shoot 'em ups over control but in a violent back-assward way.

All this distaste on the matter from someone who made gaming a big part of life and thinks of it as a damn good thing - but not on this border...

Slumdog
04-20-07, 01:52
What the hell hapened to Luxxor, it has been closed for a couple of days now.

Bbond
04-20-07, 03:20
23 January 2007

Playtech Limited

(“the Company” or “the Group”)

Playtech Secures First Major Move into Land-Based Gaming Market

Contract signed with subsidiary, Videobet and leading Mexican casino operator

Playtech (AIM: PTEC), the AIM listed international designer, developer and licensor of software for the gaming industry, announces today that its fully owned land-based subsidiary, Videobet has entered into a long-term licensing contract with leading Mexican casino operator, Entretenimiento De Mexico, S.A. De C.V. (“EMex”).

Under the terms of the three-year contract, EMex will add Videobet’s revolutionary server based gaming product to its existing and future gaming estates. In addition, EMex will be leveraging its land-based presence and the cross selling opportunities offered through other Playtech group products by offering online casino and mobile gaming to the entire Latin American market – a first for a Mexican casino group.

Emex is the single largest video-slot casino operator in the Mexican market with 12 gaming halls, in excess of 4,000 machines and 180,000 registered players.

Cienega32
04-20-07, 06:13
Here's a decent list of stories about it:

http://www.casinocity.com/mx/cities.html

http://www.mexidata.info/id231.html

Bbond
04-20-07, 12:19
According to the link below, casinos should be going forward.

http://www.mexidata.info/id1257.html

WS6
04-20-07, 22:30
I had Friday off, decided to try out MP Genesis, hopefully find the often recommended Diana. Have to say, parking at the rear of the establishment was excellent, easy ingress and egress. But other than that, very disappointing!

I was shown in and there were 4 girls in the lineup (just past 11 am, not all were in yet). Included in the group though was a Diana. SCORE! I thought to myself, cause she sure fit the description. But then before I could choose her, I was quoted 700p. WTF!?!

Politely declined, but was annoyed. Guess they think that with the downtown clubs closing, they can jack up their rate?

Decided to try MP Luxxor, reported closed by *****Maister a couple of days ago. Parking up front looked suspiciously empty, pulled in anyway to check things out. Sure enough, the metal guard was down over the door... and there was a wind frayed sign up front saying it would open at 5pm Wednesday. I'm guessing didn't happen. 11:35 am.

Decided to go for the old reliable, MP Sirenas. I hadn't been there in a couple of years, usually going to Luxxor, then I was doing the GF thing for a while. Got a parking spot right by the front door. Woot! Walked in and there were 3 girls available in the line up. 2 were young ones, 20-21ish. Both were cute, but one was tall (I'm only 5'7", prefer if they don't tower over me), the other had hardware, lip and nose. Not horrible like some freaks, some might find it tasteful, but a turnoff for me. Too bad, she is cute.

Ended up choosing girl #3, Paloma, a bottle blonde mid/late 20s who had a little meat on her, but wasn't fat. I liked the way she smiled at me, hinting of things to come. Also liked her smallish C cups, looked like they'd bounce nicely. Off to the room.

I asked if Arleth still worked there, she said yes, afternoon crew, 3pm. She asked when I was there last, I replied about 2 years ago. She promised me a good time so I'd come back more often. Things started off with a very credible massage, sprinkled with little bites, licks (shades of Vanessa from Luxxor, who I still miss) and nips.

She then told me to move all the way to the end of the table. Me = ??? Well she needed the room cause she slid onto the end of the table so she could nibble/lick her way up the back and inside of my legs, ending up at the pucker factor, where she proceeded to go to town! Those into rimming need to schedule a visit with this girl, cause she was definitely into it.

I had to raise my ass up, both to give her a better approach angle, and to give Senor Ocho room, cause he was trying to pole vault me off the table! She'd stop for a while, massaging me some more, rubbing her jumblies all over me, but then she'd go back south, no need for me to ask. Finally, to quote Popeye, “That’s all I can takes and I can’t takes no more”.

My blood was boiling, I told her I had to flip over. She threw a vigorous CBJ at me for a bit, then I told her my favorite position was Estilo Perrito, to which she replied "mine too!". I moved around to hop on, easing in my little buddy. Things were nicely tight, I fought to keep it slow cause she had me so hot I wanted to just pound her. But then she made the mistake of saying "mas, mas" and I just started nailing her with all I had, apparantly too much cause after a couple of minutes of that she reached around with her right hand and tried to push me back a little.

Too late, she had me seeing red and there was no holding back. A couple of partially withheld screams, then whimpering and titties bouncing all over the place as I railed away till I just had to let loose with an almost volcanic pressure popoff. I collapsed on her completely spent as she in turn collapsed on the table. Whew!

Mugroso
04-20-07, 22:37
Need someone to score some pics of Minnie. I wanna see what she looks like now. Can any fellas help?

Just go pay her a vist. She is still at the Año Nuevo.

Mugroso

Clydesdale
04-21-07, 18:18
I heard some of the girls from Dia y Noche went to Aldo's. Angie was the only one I recognized there. Mostly heavies there, but a few cuties. Overall it's not a bad place - friendly but not too pushy. Aldo's is on Altamirano at the intersection with Ugarte. From Casa Colorado it's one block west and about three south, or just head west on the first street south of the Panama club and you run into it.

Cienega32
04-21-07, 19:33
Has there been anymore leveling of any kind in the area since last week?

Cienega32
04-21-07, 19:41
I heard some of the girls from Dia y Noche went to Aldo's. Angie was the only one I recognized there. Mostly heavies there, but a few cuties. Overall it's not a bad place - friendly but not too pushy. Aldo's is on Altamirano at the intersection with Ugarte. From Casa Colorado it's one block west and about three south, or just head west on the first street south of the Panama club and you run into it.

That puts it about 3 blocks north of the Manport, does it not?

Cienega32
04-21-07, 23:40
http://www.diario.com.mx/nota.php?notaid=0d37e73ce69de372958e303d9752aaea

What/where on Mariscal is this building mentioned in the article - La Fiesta/ The Celebration?

Clydesdale
04-22-07, 02:28
That puts it about 3 blocks north of the Manport, does it not?

I don't remember exactly where the Manport is, but around 3 blocks north of 16 de Septiembre.

Bbond
04-23-07, 00:43
I don't remember exactly where the Manport is, but around 3 blocks north of 16 de Septiembre.Manport, is actually on 16 de Sept. at Altamiriano.

Villa Manport is at Hermanos Escobar and Panama.

Starboat
04-23-07, 08:01
Luxxor due to open again on Monday(4-23). Spent afternoon at the market having drinks with Soraya and a few of her girls and a few friends, brought a female with me whih was like taking sand to the beach with the line-up that was wandering around the market. Girlsw at Luxxor should be eager and ready to make a few $ after the time off.

Coyote79
04-24-07, 16:55
been gone seven months. Anybody miss me?
Good to back with my monger brothers-in-pussy.

Anyway, in the past two weeks hit Cleo's, Sinena's, & Michal's.
Almost all the girls were chunky monkeys in their early thirties.

Anybody know where I can find a petite girl under 24 yo?
Yes, I know, "RTFF". I will do that--but any help would be appreciated.

Their use to be a smokin' hot 18 yo at Cleo's--she was still working their last Xmas--anybody know what happened to her?
She hasn't been there the past three visits I made to Cleo's.

Mugroso
04-24-07, 22:56
I think we should declare this Saturday, April 28, Puta Appreciation Night. Downtown Juarez is going to be history soon and I think we should have one last get together before its all gone. So far the Noche y Dia and Irma's Bar have bitten the dust and are now nothing but rubble.

I have met some great guys on past MongerPaloozas and it would be great to see them again and meet more this coming Saturday. If you are unable to come lets do this. At 7pm Mountain Time lets all raise a beer, tequila, soda, milk, tea, whatever in honor of all the putas we have known over the years.

If anyone is in town or near by PM me for details on when and where to meet. Otherwise a collective toast at 7pm Saturday would be cool.

Mugroso

Clydesdale
04-24-07, 23:15
I think we should declare this Saturday, April 28, Puta Appreciation Night. Downtown Juarez is going to be history soon and I think we should have one last get together before its all gone. So far the Noche y Dia and Irma's Bar have bitten the dust and are now nothing but rubble.

I have met some great guys on past MongerPaloozas and it would be great to see them again and meet more this coming Saturday. If you are unable to come lets do this. At 7pm Mountain Time lets all raise a beer, tequila, soda, milk, tea, whatever in honor of all the putas we have known over the years.

If anyone is in town or near by PM me for details on when and where to meet. Otherwise a collective toast at 7pm Saturday would be cool.

Mugroso
That will be about three years to the day from the first MongerPalooza.

Cienega32
04-25-07, 09:15
I think we should declare this Saturday, April 28, Puta Appreciation Night.
Mugroso
That's pretty heartless to do this on draft day...

Oh, what to do... what to do...

Coyote79
04-25-07, 11:14
Shit. I would not put anything past he street girls of Juarez. Their need for drugs and the money to get them outweighs any logic or respect they have for anyone.
I've had the same experience with SW.
Crack has taken away their soul & conscience.
I stay the hell away from them.

Coyote79
04-25-07, 11:26

Thanks!
From the Santa Fe Bridge, it's a 30 minute walk down Tlaxica street .
BTW El Encanto is not recommended.
Recommend Sirena's across the street from El Encanto.

Espina Heart
04-25-07, 17:59
Starboat said the re-opening of Luxxor would be on Monday. Went by on Tues afternoon, sign on locked door says permit renewed, opening Tues afternoon. Several hours later, Tues evening, nada. Next to check out, Felinas two blocks over. Used to be towels drying on the balcony rail. Now just a Space For Rent sign blowing in the breeze. WTF? Walk to Corpus (usually avoid this place, but curious). Sign in window says Rapido Servicio al Publico. Gated door locked shut. Rapido outta servicio.

Finally found Mercedes open (I'd never been there so what the hell). Thoroughly enjoyed Michelle who cooperated wonderfully with a BBBJCIM after promise of a big tip. Pretty girl, 23 yo, with 4 ninos already. Ahhh, Mexico.

I was heading to Genesis on foot to check out an earlier report that services were now $70 for lovely Diana but didn't make it. All of this leads one to believe that the zona demise is seriously affecting the mp scene as well. Que triste, no?