PDA

View Full Version : Ciudad Juarez

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Quarterback
01-08-08, 02:01
Thanks to my editors! Yes this is correct, RIGHT Turn! Go past the church and its 6 blocks till you reach Jose Manuel Altamirano then its the left turn at the corner of Altimirano and Vicente Guerero for several blocks.Anybody noticed how you can see the S-Mart sign from the walking lane of the bridge? At the very highest point on the bridge heading south, you look to the SSW & it's out there looking suprisingly close-in (for any of you first-timers, it's a big blue square with a white star).

Mojo Risn
01-08-08, 02:13
What time dose the P.L. closed?

Yes is this my first time on the forum! But I like reading what everyone put on the forum.

Thanks to everybody.

Palamides
01-08-08, 07:05
What time dose the P.L. closed?

Yes is this my first time on the forum! But I like reading what everyone put on the forum.

Thanks to everybody.Been my experience the PL doesnt stay open much past 1:30 A.M., but the good girls are gone or in the room long before that.

Bbond
01-08-08, 19:43
PL has a 2 am permit, which means they must be completely closed by 2 am.
Some girls, the lower quality usually but not always, will be available after hours right there in the rooms next door.

Quarterback
01-09-08, 06:21
Thanks for the report QB. Do you think Thursday would be a good night to go over? How much of a concern would mugging be if I was in/out by 9pm?

How much should I expect to pay? I've combed through the recent reports but can't seem to see how much to expect to pay.From what I had been seeing right up til Xmas, on a Thursday I'd go straight to Club Hollywood* & try to find something to my liking. If that was a dry hole, I'd call the PL & see if they'd tell me whether or not Marlay/Marlena was there (but I don't think she would be on a Thursday.). From there, I'd walk to the San Souci/Casa Colorado & see if maybe the 2 as yet unidentified hot chicks were in there. Rinse & repeat.

Pricing in the clubs seems to me to be $60-? /hh, $80-120/hr for the hottest hot ones.

Mugging, etc. Hasn't been a problem for me. If you don't like the looks of what's ahead of you or behind you, then jaywalk to the other side or at least step out into the street. Tag along behind safe looking family types when possible. Walk like you know where you are going & you aren't afraid. And maybe you should keep a hand in a pocket like your packing & you've got it ready. Don't be drunk & don't be an a-hole. When you're within a few blocks of your club destination, keep in mind that they all have door guys & maybe they'll respond to a gringo's shouting about a bandido or maybe they won't.

*just go in knowing that the waiters are a-holes & the cover charge is a drink, even if that drink sucks. And the bathroom is probably the filthiest one that you've ever seen. The one of their rooms that I've seen wasn't bad though, and it actually had it's own bathroom.

Quarterback
01-09-08, 12:36
Mugging, etc. Hasn't been a problem for me. If you don't like the looks of what's ahead of you or behind you, then jaywalk to the other side or at least step out into the street. Tag along behind safe looking family types when possible. Walk like you know where you are going & you aren't afraid. And maybe you should keep a hand in a pocket like your packing & you've got it ready. Don't be drunk & don't be an a-hole. When you're within a few blocks of your club destination, keep in mind that they all have door guys & maybe they'll respond to a gringo's shouting about a bandido or maybe they won't.Also, leave your wallet, your regular cell phone, credit cards, & your atm cards, etc. in El Paso. If possible, valet or check your car keys somewhere in EP*. Just carry cash & ID sufficient to get back into the U.S.

*Does anyone leave their car keys with the parking lot attendents?

Bufford TJ
01-09-08, 12:40
I met Stephanie a couple of months ago. She is 20 years old, very pretty, and she has a very nice butt. I asked her if she went out to the cuarto and she shot me down immediately and walked away.

I got myself a beer sat down and watched the ladies dance and about an hour later Stephanie came back asking me if I would buy her a drink. I said no and asked her again if she would go out to the cuarto, she said no one more time and asked me to buy her a beer. I told her no.

She asks how much I would give her if she went with me to the cuarto I told her 60 and she laughed and said she would not go for less than 200. I laughed said no way and asked her to leave as the damn meseros were demanding that I buy her a drink. She leaves I finish my beer and I get up and start walking out of the club and on the way out I ask her if she will go for 100 for two hours. She tells me no less 180 plus the 20 for the salida.

I say 100 for two hours, she says no so I walk out and go hit up the rest of the clubs. I looked around but all the clubs were dead and I decided to go back to Hollywood and at least get a couple of table dances. As soon as I walked in Stephanie came up and told me 130 for two hours I agreed.

She would not go to the cuarto on the premises something about being embarrassed to do it there so we ended up at the Manport. Stephanie is a beautiful girl but a total dead fish experience. Sadly I feel like I know what necrophillia is all about.

Justsomeim
01-10-08, 00:00
Went by for the first time last Friday before the brdige closures this week and I have to tell you, I was pretty impressed. It's not too far out of the way from what I thought and the rooms were greatly decorated. Showers in all of the rooms which is a big plus in my book and the girls provide great service. When they girls do there intros which is awesome by the way, (you chill out in a room and then each chica will come in and introduce themselves, usually a kiss and a grab is typical). Then you pick the one that was right for you.

Now when the hostess tells me that a hat is negotiable, I knew this was a good place for BBBJ, I'm not one for uncovered fs but BBBJ anyday. So I had a great time with the big breasted hostess, she had the right smirk on her face. There were only 2 other girls at that moment. But I had a buddy go there last night and told that there were 7 last night and 4 were very nice.

I'm all for good service.

Quarterback
01-10-08, 00:02
Stephanie is a beautiful girl but a total dead fish experience. Sadly I feel like I know what necrophillia is all about.Thanks for the heads-up, Bufford! As you may have noticed, I had been hot on the trail for a deal on this one.

Justsomeim
01-10-08, 00:06
On the way back from Loryed's I jumped ship on juarez Ave. and went looking for fun, never walked on Mariscal and wanted to check out what you playboys talk about, I didn't really know what I was doing especially being a gringo who doesn't know any spanish, plus I knew if all else fails I'd end up for a quick romp at Cleo's. Anyway the street was completely dead (it was around 2pm) so I simply made a right turn and low and behold, Amazona's.

Decent place, not many girls working, one real hottie but not on menu. Room was decent, but no hot water, anyway, a small dollar amount later and I'm wearing two grins crossing the $hitty pedestrian line.

I would easily recommend Amazona's over cleo's anyday, on my next walk over I plan on seeing what's at cleo's first then hit amazona's for something better, one block away if I'm not mistaken.

EnormusDick
01-10-08, 16:29
What is this place an mp? I have not heard of it. Can someone tell me where it is. I have have been looking for a brothel type place because I am tired of the massage tables. Any help would be appreciated, thanx.

J Europe
01-10-08, 22:03
What is this place an mp? I have not heard of it. Can someone tell me where it is. I have have been looking for a brothel type place because I am tired of the massage tables. Any help would be appreciated, thanx.This is from 2005 so perhaps somelse could update or provide better information. I just did a quick seach for it.

Bus to Loryeds

I believe the bus to Zargosa (Zargosa bridge) goes near it. I know it I have seen the Zargosa bus on the road to the aeroport a few blocks past it. IF you get on this bus, watch for the NISSAN Dealership on your left. Get off at the next intersection (Monte Cristo (or Cassion, I forget) Motel. Go South on the street by the motel and it will be on your right (2 story building, glass front, stairs on the right) about 3 blocks (+ or -) down on your right.

They have large rooms (for MP's) and larger masage tables than the others I have visited. Girls do not rush you and work to please.

Quarterback
01-11-08, 01:48
What is this place an mp? I have not heard of it. Can someone tell me where it is. I have have been looking for a brothel type place because I am tired of the massage tables. Any help would be appreciated, thanx.Have you tried a report search for the term "Loryeds"? - I was curious too & found the wiki location via such a search earlier - one of the guys wasn't big on the quality of the talent & it's not in the Ave J area, so I got off of it.

Cienega32
01-11-08, 02:11
http://www.kvia.com/Global/story.asp?S=7605870

Travelers to Canada, Mexico can apply for passport cards in February
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 11:19 AM MST

WASHINGTON (AP) - The State Department says it will start accepting applications February First for passport cards as alternatives to passports for Americans traveling to Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.

The wallet-sized cards will be available to U.S. citizens by this spring. They'll cost $45 for adults and $35 for children. That's cheaper than a regular passport. Adults who have passports will have to pay only $20.

The cards will be accepted for land and sea crossings between the U.S. and Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean, but not for flights. The new passport cards are being offered as part of the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative, or WHTI.

The first phase of that took effect last year, requiring U.S. travelers returning by plane from Mexico, Canada and the Caribbean to carry a passport.

That led to a temporary surge in demand for passports, with wait times for passports increasing from four to six weeks to 12 weeks. Those waits have since returned to normal.

Quarterback
01-11-08, 02:49
http://www.kvia.com/Global/story.asp?S=7605870

Travelers to Canada, Mexico can apply for passport cards in February
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 11:19 AM MST

WASHINGTON (AP) - The State Department says it will start accepting applications February First for passport cards as alternatives to passports for Americans traveling to Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.

The wallet-sized cards will be available to U.S. citizens by this spring. They'll cost $45 for adults and $35 for children. That's cheaper than a regular passport. Adults who have passports will have to pay only $20.

The cards will be accepted for land and sea crossings between the U.S. and Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean, but not for flights. The new passport cards are being offered as part of the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative, or WHTI.

The first phase of that took effect last year, requiring U.S. travelers returning by plane from Mexico, Canada and the Caribbean to carry a passport.

That led to a temporary surge in demand for passports, with wait times for passports increasing from four to six weeks to 12 weeks. Those waits have since returned to normal.Aren't we set with jus' a driver's license & a copy of our birth certificate? I can't afford the $45 what on account of all the taxes I have to pay! Is it true that Hillary is gonna require us all to get gay marriages? How much will the fee be for a mandantory gay marriage?

Mugroso
01-11-08, 02:57
thats cool. i could easily imagine an americans passport being "confirep001ed" for a fee by a mexican cop.

mugroso

http://www.kvia.com/global/story.asp?s=7605870

travelers to canada, mexico can apply for passport cards in february
posted: jan 10, 2008 11:19 am mst

washington (ap) - the state department says it will start accepting applications february first for passport cards as alternatives to passports for americans traveling to canada, mexico and the caribbean.

the wallet-sized cards will be available to u.s. citizens by this spring. they'll cost $45 for adults and $35 for children. that's cheaper than a regular passport. adults who have passports will have to pay only $20.

the cards will be accepted for land and sea crossings between the u.s. and canada, mexico and the caribbean, but not for flights. the new passport cards are being offered as part of the western hemisphere travel initiative, or whti.

the first phase of that took effect last year, requiring u.s. travelers returning by plane from mexico, canada and the caribbean to carry a passport.

that led to a temporary surge in demand for passports, with wait times for passports increasing from four to six weeks to 12 weeks. those waits have since returned to normal.

Bbond
01-11-08, 05:04
I believe the bus to Zargosa (Zargosa bridge) goes near it. I know it I have seen the Zargosa bus on the road to the aeroport a few blocks past it. IF you get on this bus, watch for the NISSAN Dealership on your left. Get off at the next intersection (Monte Cristo (or Cassion, I forget) Motel. Go South on the street by the motel and it will be on your right (2 story building, glass front, stairs on the right) about 3 blocks (+ or -) down on your right.

Actually it's the Hotel MonteCarlo, just go down that street, Lyoreds is right across from back side of the big store (Soriana I think) that you will see.

Cienega32
01-11-08, 05:10
Aren't we set with jus' a driver's license & a copy of our birth certificate? I can't afford the $45 what on account of all the taxes I have to pay!
I wouldn't trust the copy of a BC unless they officially state that it's a workable document. I've been told by more than one 'Keeper of the Gate' that they think only an original will satisfy the requirement. I would think the least would be a notorized copy.

That arrangement is only a temp one and the Passport will be needed after awhile so you might as well get onboard. You'll get all the money back at your reception, I'm sure...

Bbond
01-11-08, 07:50
I wouldn't trust the copy of a BC unless they officially state that it's a workable document. I've been told by more than one 'Keeper of the Gate' that they think only an original will satisfy the requirement. I would think the least would be a notorized copy.

That arrangement is only a temp one and the Passport will be needed after awhile so you might as well get onboard. You'll get all the money back at your reception, I'm sure...
Passport much easier to carry too.

GrassHopping
01-11-08, 08:58
Actually it's the Hotel MonteCarlo, just go down that street, Lyoreds is right across from back side of the big store (Soriana I think) that you will see.Loryed is behind a Soriana called Soriana San Lorenzo. So I guess any bus that says "San Lorenzo" will pass by it but don't quote me since I had never taken the bus to Loryed. It is located right before the curve on Triunfo de la Republica. The street where Loryed is on has a Pollo Feliz (restaurant) where in intersects Triunfo de la Republica.

Here is the link to Loryed on wikiMapia:

http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=31.735905&lon=-106.428831&z=17&l=3&m=a&v=2

EnormusDick
01-11-08, 15:29
I have searched it and I come up with nothing, I have scoured the map and nothing. Maybe it's not worth the trouble. Thanx anyway

EnormusDick
01-11-08, 21:46
Went to Anali today. It is the mp next to genesis. They are going to be the new mp. Genesis will be open in a few weeks, and anali will have new girls according to the manager there. Had great time with hazel. She is contemplating a boob job.

My Freedom
01-11-08, 23:35
i have located loryends by going down triunfo de la republica. when you see a restaurant called vips on the right, the curve to the right follows and then follows stop lights. loryeds is located behind the big shopping center on the right, called hippermart..or soriana. if you stand in front of the shopping area, loryeds will be behind it, on the right hand side about a block away, second floor.

mugroso has a point that i have also thought of, these mexican cops confirep001ing passports for a "donation." i would highly recommend making at least one or two copies of your key information from your passport and put a copy in a separate place from your passport. may not do any good, but it certainly cannot hurt.

my freedom

Quarterback
01-12-08, 00:05

I've since asked a "uniform" & she told me that a copy issued by your county of birth is what they need - the "original" always stays on file at the county. It's probably a good thing to have to have whatever the depraved theivin' bureaucrats decree is the current proper format anyway.

Justsomeim
01-12-08, 01:08
I have searched it and I come up with nothing, I have scoured the map and nothing. Maybe it's not worth the trouble. Thanx anyway

By now you should have an Enormus (pun intended) amount of information about this place. I've been mongering mps in j-town solid for 18 months, been to almost every mp except for a few because of bad reports. The thing with Loryed's is this as well, however I've gotten two first hand accounts of great service, so I thought I definitely needed to check it out, yeah it's just another mp but it's classier, the girls will really want your business and they'll show you as the walk in to say Hi before you pick. I can't really tell you how to get there but by now with the help or the great map you should know, it surely doesn't look like much from the outside, but I can understand how this could be a local jtown favorite.

I'll definitely add it to my rotation as well as the new Genesis place once it opens up for good.

EnormusDick
01-12-08, 16:50
Thanx for the map grasshopper, I finally found it. It seems off the beaten path for mp's. I hope it is worth the extra drive, thanx again.

Cienega32
01-13-08, 03:08
I've since asked a "uniform" & she told me that a copy issued by your county of birth is what they need - the "original" always stays on file at the county. It's probably a good thing to have to have whatever the depraved theivin' bureaucrats decree is the current proper format anyway.
I hope I misunderstood what you wrote here but by 'copy' I mean a simple version that was produced with a copy machine. I have (somewhere...) many copies issued by my county of birth that are used as 'originals'. I also have one or two that a copy machine at work produced. The latter are considered 'copies'.

It's like a death certificate - a copy (of the original) created by the issuing entity is considered an original for all intents and purposes. A "Xeroxed" version of it is not.

Who knows - with all the changes they keep making lately, we're liable to need a duck call, antlers and a snappy version of 'Row, Row, Row Your Boat' as well.

Quarterback
01-13-08, 07:19
It's like a death certificate - a copy (of the original) created by the issuing entity is considered an original for all intents and purposes. A "Xeroxed" version of it is not.Yes, this sort of copy is what the officer seemed to be describing.

Toni Ten
01-13-08, 17:02
200 dollars or 800 pesos.

Whats wrong with this picture?

Adam Z
01-13-08, 17:14
I will be in CJ in a couple of weeks. "Joanna" from Luxxor caught my eye on their website (she's allegedly the girl on the far left in the attached photo). But it looks like the one or two reports on her from this board gave her average reviews. Has anyone else had any experience with her?

So I suppose the priorites are:
1) Joanna (if she's a good provider and the photo doesn't lie)

Photo doesn't lie man, that girl was there the last time that I was at Luxxor, however that was some time ago (August last year). She's really hot looking, but on the services scale, I'd rate her about a 6. She wanted an upsale for oral and BBBJ was not on the table. And then she didn't get into the dirty deed that much. But, she didn't rush and let me have at it with a couple of positions. I got the feeling that if I were a regular that she would have treated me better, because once we got done she said that she'd shower with me (again for a tip). But I'm not against dropping a little shcarole for a much better time.

So, YMMV as always. Stunning girl, decent lay. Usually I like it better the other way around.

Toni Ten
01-14-08, 17:56
Oops, wrong form.

Should of been in 2479 both way to much for MP.

Lucke
01-14-08, 20:02
*I will be in CJ in a couple of weeks. "Joanna" from Luxxor caught my eye on their website (she's allegedly the girl on the far left in the attached photo). But it looks like the one or two reports on her from this board gave her average reviews. Has anyone else had any experience with her?*

I am sorry to report to you that she was no longer at the Luxxor the last time I was there (December).

Lucke

Cienega32
01-15-08, 21:07
I'm sure these areas aren't in our average monger's radar but still interesting to note the trend.
---------------------------------------------------------

Juárez's homicide rate doubles in new year (6:51 a.m.)
By Louie Gilot / For The Sun-News
Article Launched: 01/15/2008 06:54:44 AM MST

EL PASO — Four men were killed in Juárez early Monday, continuing what has been a particularly bloody beginning of the year in Juárez.

With the shootings, there have been 24 homicides in Juárez in the first 14 days of 2008 -- or 1.7 homicide per day, double the average of 0.8 homicides per day last year. In comparison, there has only been one homicide in El Paso since Jan. 1.

Many of the victims in Juárez were young men and died in what appeared to be drug- and gang-related incidents.

"These problems between organized groups of criminals are very difficult to prevent. It's something going on between them," said Juárez municipal police spokesman Jaime Torres.

The last four homicides stem from two separate incidents Monday.

In the first, Juárez police said that they were called to the scene of a gun fight on Zafra and Cruz streets at about 4:40 a.m. They said they found the bodies of three unidentified men next to a blue, 1991 Plymouth Voyager. The men ranged in age from about 17 to about 30. Police said they think two of the three men were brothers. They died of bullet wounds.

At about 5 a.m., police went to the scene of another reported gun fight and found the body of a 30 to 35-year-old man wrapped in a brown blanket at the corner of Cotija and Caracuaro streets. The man, also unidentified Monday afternoon, died of gunshot wounds.

Lucke
01-16-08, 05:36
I'm sure these areas aren't in our average monger's radar but still interesting to note the trend.
---------------------------------------------------------

Juárez's homicide rate doubles in new year (6:51 a.m.)
By Louie Gilot / For The Sun-News
Article Launched: 01/15/2008 06:54:44 AM MST

EL PASO — Four men were killed in Juárez early Monday, continuing what has been a particularly bloody beginning of the year in Juárez.

With the shootings, there have been 24 homicides in Juárez in the first 14 days of 2008 -- or 1.7 homicide per day, double the average of 0.8 homicides per day last year. In comparison, there has only been one homicide in El Paso since Jan. 1.

Many of the victims in Juárez were young men and died in what appeared to be drug- and gang-related incidents.

"These problems between organized groups of criminals are very difficult to prevent. It's something going on between them," said Juárez municipal police spokesman Jaime Torres.

The last four homicides stem from two separate incidents Monday.

In the first, Juárez police said that they were called to the scene of a gun fight on Zafra and Cruz streets at about 4:40 a.m. They said they found the bodies of three unidentified men next to a blue, 1991 Plymouth Voyager. The men ranged in age from about 17 to about 30. Police said they think two of the three men were brothers. They died of bullet wounds.

At about 5 a.m., police went to the scene of another reported gun fight and found the body of a 30 to 35-year-old man wrapped in a brown blanket at the corner of Cotija and Caracuaro streets. The man, also unidentified Monday afternoon, died of gunshot wounds.The best advice of all is to never let the sun go down on your gringo ass in Jtown. That is why I always go with the mps. Cross over in the afternoon, cross back before sundown. That's my moto.

Lucke

Justsomeim
01-16-08, 22:24
The best advice of all is to never let the sun go down on your gringo ass in Jtown. That is why I always go with the mps. Cross over in the afternoon, cross back before sundown. That's my moto.

LuckeGood advice, I agree and that's all my "gringo ass" will do, too much heat at nite for me.

Cienega32
01-16-08, 22:41
The best advice of all is to never let the sun go down on your gringo ass in Jtown. That is why I always go with the mps. Cross over in the afternoon, cross back before sundown. That's my moto.

Lucke
Yeah, but those events took place on the south side of town. One over by the Airport area and the other by the Lear Corp/ Borunda Central Park area. MAPSCO 1st Edition page 115 & 99, respectively. They both look like the typical areas for these events - fairly industrialized and such.

The increase of events has me wondering how it'll all be by the end of the year up by the border areas that most of us enjoy. I know I'm starting to see more Federales by the PDN area again and I hear rumblings of the Juarez Cartel wanting to make a dent this year; taking advantage of the attention being paid to the "other" cities right now.

I don't have a problem staying overnite but I do like to be tucked in by 2AM when I do...

Joaquin2000
01-17-08, 01:17
Hey all,

I will be in El paso soon, i havent crossed in a while, whats the scoop with passports at the border? do i need to get a passport if im going into Juarez or is my License and saiing "Im an american citizen" and answering a couple cheeze questions still good enuph to get back?

Thanks Guys,

J

EnormusDick
01-18-08, 01:33
Hey all,

I will be in El paso soon, i havent crossed in a while, whats the scoop with passports at the border? do i need to get a passport if im going into Juarez or is my License and saiing "Im an american citizen" and answering a couple cheeze questions still good enuph to get back?

Thanks Guys,

JYou will need a passport 1st of feb. according to the news.

Cienega32
01-18-08, 01:40
Hey all,

Thanks Guys,

J
Only until the end of the month. Go back a page or two in the forum - many posts about it even on this page alone.

kingpone
01-18-08, 20:49
Hey all,

Thanks Guys,

JHere is the straight skinny.

https://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/passcard.html

Later=June 2009

GrassHopping
01-19-08, 01:56
last night i was driving in juarez with my girlfriend (she lives in juarez). we were going to a burger joint to get some dinner. i was stopped by a motorcycle cop, who told me that i was speeding. i might be speeding or maybe not, that i'm not sure. i was going just a bit faster than other cars. but i knew that my speed had nothing to do with him stopping me.

he pulled me over, asked me for my drivers license. then told me that i have to pay him 500 pesos fine for him to return my driver license. i have seen this many times (not necessarily in juarez) so i knew what he was up to. i played dumb and asked him if i am every going to get a traffic ticket and of course he said no, that i only had to give him that 500 pesos. i was pretty pissed and i showed it on my face yet i remained calm the whole time. at the end i ended up paying him 40 dollars and got my driver license back. i forgot to bring my passport last night so i needed the dl to get back to el paso, or else i would have let him take my driver license.

anyway i'm still pissed. my girlfriend told me that i should accept it because that's how the police are in mexico. i got the police's name and his badge number. is there anything i can do with this information? i doubt juarez has any complaint department etc. how about writing to the tv station in juarez? i remember about a month ago some asian was robbed by a female police in juarez and the victim actually identified the police officer that robbed him and it was all over the news on tv. of course $40 could hardly make the news. any thoughts? i'd hate to just let this slide by.

Rambo32
01-19-08, 04:09
So I ventured across the border last weekend. I have a few questions though. I usually hit up Luxxor when I go to Juarez and have a pretty good time at a cheap price, $50, but I'm usually disappointed with the enthusiasm.

This time, however, I decided to change it up a little and see what else Juarez had to offer. I had a few beers at Kentucky Club and, because of some reports on here, decided to hit up Alice and Charley's around the corner. There was definitely some very attractive women dancing but none of them ever came over to ask for dances or, what I really wanted, to fuck. I had one come over and, in perfect english, ask for a cigarette. But that was it.

After a few beers and not much luck, I decided to head across the street to Hollywood. Now the waiters and girls here were a lot more agressive with the drinks and dances offers. I took one of the girls up on a dance and had to buy a $6 drink for each dance. She had an amazing body and I really wanted to fuck her, so I passed on the third dance and was expecting the offer to take her out of the club, but never got it and she walked off.

Now I didn't look like a bum, but I wasn't overtly asking for extras. Did I miss something? My experiences in other cities in Mexico (Nogales) is that I didn't need to make any effort in places like this, the girls made the offer and that was it. Is there some kind of protocol at either of these places that I need to follow in order to get some action? I can keep going to Luxxor, but I'd like to branch out a little.

Clydesdale
01-19-08, 17:37
he pulled me over, asked me for my drivers license. then told me that i have to pay him 500 pesos fine for him to return my driver license. i have seen this many times (not necessarily in juarez) so i knew what he was up to. i played dumb and asked him if i am every going to get a traffic ticket and of course he said no, that i only had to give him that 500 pesos. i was pretty pissed and i showed it on my face yet i remained calm the whole time. at the end i ended up paying him 40 dollars and got my driver license back. i forgot to bring my passport last night so i needed the dl to get back to el paso, or else i would have let him take my driver license.

usually you can make them go away for $20. tell them that's all you have. a speeding ticket will cost you about $10-12; let the cop know that you know this, but it's a hassle to go get your license back. btw, you can get back with the ticket and maybe some other paper, such as your registration. been there, done that. that ends on 1/31 though.

Clydesdale
01-19-08, 17:43
After a few beers and not much luck, I decided to head across the street to Hollywood. Now the waiters and girls here were a lot more agressive with the drinks and dances offers. I took one of the girls up on a dance and had to buy a $6 drink for each dance. She had an amazing body and I really wanted to fuck her, so I passed on the third dance and was expecting the offer to take her out of the club, but never got it and she walked off.

Now I didn't look like a bum, but I wasn't overtly asking for extras. Did I miss something? My experiences in other cities in Mexico (Nogales) is that I didn't need to make any effort in places like this, the girls made the offer and that was it. Is there some kind of protocol at either of these places that I need to follow in order to get some action? I can keep going to Luxxor, but I'd like to branch out a little.
Just tell her you want to go to the room with her. I've never had one get offended, but have been told no. Usually they just start negotiating price with you.

EnormusDick
01-19-08, 22:22
Has anyone been to Michel's, every time I go its closed.

Adam Z
01-20-08, 16:42
Haven't been there in a while. I wouldn't waste my time there. Spend 10 extra and go to Venus or Luxxor, same service, better girls.

EnormusDick
01-20-08, 18:04
I have found every mp except for europa and mercedes, are these places in business or am I blind because I have driven by and I can't seem to locate these two places.

Rambo32
01-20-08, 23:01
How is Amazona's? What kind of services do they offer and what kind of prices can we expect? Thinking about heading to CJ this weekend, probably hit up Hollywood, Alice & Charley's, or Luxxor. Would like to know how Amazona's compares.

Cienega32
01-21-08, 00:57
How is Amazona's? What kind of services do they offer and what kind of prices can we expect? Thinking about heading to CJ this weekend, probably hit up Hollywood, Alice & Charley's, or Luxxor. Would like to know how Amazona's compares.
I find Amazonas to be your run of the mill MP - maybe a step or two up from Cleo's. Sometimes they close early if it's too slow.

Lately it seems the girls are old or fat mixed with old AND fat.

I know they pulled a drug raid on it a few weeks back.

Wilferns
01-21-08, 06:53
Went across the border via the footbridge. If I am drinking I usually do that because of the obvious risks. Had dinner then took a cab to a place the cabby selected. Of course! Remember it is a bargain no matter the price compared to the east coast of the U. S. I think it was Genesis. The lineup was weak but the experience was definitely GFE after a bunch of upselling. Oh well, when it comes to punta it does not matter.

AlaskaKingCrab
01-23-08, 02:08
Does anyone know if she is still working? If she is still working does anyone know her shift times?

Thanks and happy mongering!

King Crab!

GrassHopping
01-23-08, 15:53
Does anyone know if she is still working? If she is still working does anyone know her shift times?

Thanks and happy mongering!

King Crab!I was at Sirena about 3 weeks ago and heard that Arleth is still working. She was busy apparently at the time. Not sure what her shift time is but she usually work until the MP closes. Chances are she's busy when you're there. Just ask the people in the MP for her. You might have to wait until she's done with another client.

Espina Heart
01-23-08, 16:46
I have found every mp except for europa and mercedes, are these places in business or am I blind because I have driven by and I can't seem to locate these two places.

Europa has been history for quite a while. I once tried to remove it from the wikipedia map but was unsuccessful. It was a satellite of Venus and so if you were interested in what happened to it you could inquire there.

Last I checked Mercedes was operational and had at least one cute MILF. It was several months ago. Can't remember what street its on, but definitely within walking distance of Genesis if anyone wants to look and post update and directions.

Cienega32
01-24-08, 06:18
Europa has been history for quite a while. I once tried to remove it from the wikipedia map but was unsuccessful.That may have been caught up in the mass deletion crusade last year. Someone had gone thru and started deleting any entry along that type of interest. A few complaints had them restored. Maybe it got a "lock" placed on it?

Cienega32
01-24-08, 11:01
and I hear rumblings of the Juarez Cartel wanting to make a dent this year; taking advantage of the attention being paid to the "other" cities right now.
And so it begins...

Mexico sends military to guard Juárez roads
Louie Gilot / El Paso Times
Article Launched: 01/23/2008 12:00:00 AM MST

The Mexican government cracked down on drug cartels along the Texas-Mexico border Tuesday and sent soldiers to Juárez, Nuevo Laredo, Matamoros and Reynosa.

In Juárez, soldiers drove around in Humvees equipped with gun turrets to help local police after two days of relentless attacks on high-ranking police officials.

It wasn't clear Tuesday whether the relatively modest deployment in Juárez -- about 50 soldiers from the military camp in South Juárez -- would develop into an all-out assault on drug traffickers similar to what has taken place in other border cities.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_8048481?source=most_viewed

Tiny 12
01-24-08, 21:17
That actually makes negotiating easier -- he's told you he's corrupt, so if you make him an offer, it's not like you're the one that initiated the bribe. Otherwise, if he just says he's going to take your license and give you a ticket, you have to come up with something like "Es posible que pueda pagar la multa ahora? No tengo tiempo para ir a la estacion hoy." (Can I pay the fine now? I don't have time to go to the station today.) Because it is illegal to try to bribe a cop in Mexico. Then he's probably going to come back with a price that's as high or higher than what the real ticket would cost, and you're not going to have as much room to negotiate if you're playing along like you're stupid and he's really not corrupt.

I played dumb and asked him if I am every going to get a traffic ticket and of course he said no, that I only had to give him that 500 pesos.

Espina Heart
01-24-08, 21:18
In Juárez, soldiers drove around in Humvees equipped with gun turrets to help local police after two days of relentless attacks on high-ranking police officials.

Why can't they just take out the bicycle cops in el Centro?

Cienega32
01-25-08, 08:42
Why can't they just take out the bicycle cops in el Centro?Ain't that the truth! Genius!!!

I made a book run tonite and they (bike cops) were very, very plentiful on Ave Juarez - tho' most were just standing around reading papers or chatting with each other. It made me feel as if they have more time for the gringos now. I wasn't stopped but I did cross the street a whole lot more...

Xfactors
01-26-08, 04:15
Some men who have been robbed will go to the police office on Oro Street and complain. I don't know how successful this is??
My FreedomMy Juarez Mapsco shows that there is a police station just to the west of the Santa Fe bridge. I don't know if this is correct. I'm wondering if you could file your complaint there? I've marked the area in red, that the Mapsco shows a police station.

Bbond
01-26-08, 07:40
My Juarez Mapsco shows that there is a police station just to the west of the Santa Fe bridge. I don't know if this is correct. I'm wondering if you could file your complaint there? I've marked the area in red, that the Mapsco shows a police station.

I believe that is the transito office. Cause the real police station is on Calle Oro, at 16 de Septembre. Yes, I have been there, Calle Oro, and filed a complaint, and got results.

Cienega32
01-26-08, 09:42
I believe that is the transito office. Cause the real police station is on Calle Oro, at 16 de Septembre. Yes, I have been there, Calle Oro, and filed a complaint, and got results.
Is that where the jail and a judge are at as well?

Back when I had my little medication conflict with the bike cops, they did mention a judge by the Cathedral area. Wikimap shows it as "Carcel de Piedra - that place?

Xfactors
01-26-08, 10:23

Back when I had my little medication conflict with the bike cops, they did mention a judge by the Cathedral area. Wikimap shows it as "Carcel de Piedra - that place?The Carcel de Piedra is the jail. I would imagine they have a judge at the jail, also.

I noticed there is an "old city hall" just to the west of the cathedral. I don't know if it is still in use. Maybe they have a judge there also. Maybe that's what the cops were referring to. I'm just guessing on that.

Bbond
01-26-08, 16:22

Back when I had my little medication conflict with the bike cops, they did mention a judge by the Cathedral area. Wikimap shows it as "Carcel de Piedra - that place?

I don't know about the judge, I think they are in a different place, but the police station sub-station, where the polica truck and bike cops work out of is Calle Oro.

The main polica station is further south, I know where it is but the street name escapes me.

I am not positive, but think the Carcel de Piedra is and old jail, now used for drug addicts.

Pls No Teeth
01-26-08, 20:25
I was at Sirena about 3 weeks ago and heard that Arleth is still working. She was busy apparently at the time. Not sure what her shift time is but she usually work until the MP closes. Chances are she's busy when you're there. Just ask the people in the MP for her. You might have to wait until she's done with another client.For what it's worth, I'd strongly recommend staying away from Sirena's.

I use to go there, and when I would approach the managers about a problem I was having with a particular girl they would just start talking crazy, then tell me something to the effect of "if you don't like it, leave".

I got the impression that Sirena's is run by thugs.

Jmchave
01-29-08, 02:50
If you have the right game, try to get Hazel's number from Genesis. She is absolutely one of the best girls I have ever known in Juarez. Her girl next door image is truly as that but with a sly bad girl sex appeal to add to it. I was able to get her number after having a short visit with this girl. She wanted to know if I would call her so maybe we could meet up in El Paso for some dancing in a club. I said "sure" thinking this was going to be a wrong number. A couple days later I called her using a calling card and I was very surprised to hear her sweet voice. With the limited Spanish I have we planned to go out on a Saturday evening. She accepted and we both meet at Club 69. She look raidiant with a short dress and nice high heels. After we went clubbing till 2 in the morning we ate a local Chicos tacos and the next thing I know we were having fun in bed at a hotel. I didn't have any protection on me but she didn't mind because she wanted it bareback the whole way. Then with a sweet ending in her mouth. Hazel told me that there was a strict condom rule at Genesis's and she couldn't bring herself to disobey it. Due to the overwhelming attention she has been getting from older men. And she trusted me that I didn't have any crap on my dick. I found out so much about this girl aside from customers who visit her. She is definately one to know. But I advised you that you must be young (in his twenties) because she told me that she is only attracted to young men. And according to her, most guys who visits her at Genesis's are old farts with no game. ****More reports will come****

Jmchave

EnormusDick
01-31-08, 00:53
If you have the right game, try to get Hazel's number from Genesis. She is absolutely one of the best girls I have ever known in Juarez. Her girl next door image is truly as that but with a sly bad girl sex appeal to add to it. I was able to get her number after having a short visit with this girl. She wanted to know if I would call her so maybe we could meet up in El Paso for some dancing in a club. I said "sure" thinking this was going to be a wrong number. A couple days later I called her using a calling card and I was very surprised to hear her sweet voice. With the limited Spanish I have we planned to go out on a Saturday evening. She accepted and we both meet at Club 69. She look raidiant with a short dress and nice high heels. After we went clubbing till 2 in the morning we ate a local Chicos tacos and the next thing I know we were having fun in bed at a hotel. I didn't have any protection on me but she didn't mind because she wanted it bareback the whole way. Then with a sweet ending in her mouth. Hazel told me that there was a strict condom rule at Genesis's and she couldn't bring herself to disobey it. Due to the overwhelming attention she has been getting from older men. And she trusted me that I didn't have any crap on my dick. I found out so much about this girl aside from customers who visit her. She is definately one to know. But I advised you that you must be young (in his twenties) because she told me that she is only attracted to young men. And according to her, most guys who visits her at Genesis's are old farts with no game. ****More reports will come****

JmchaveFunny you should mention hazel, I saw her today (before I read your post) and she offered her # to me so we could meet in ep. I didn't think she was serious, so I didn't ask. Btw I'm almost 60 yo and as far as the condom rule remember with enough grease you can fry an elephant.

Palamides
01-31-08, 03:13
If you have the right game, try to get Hazel's number from Genesis. She is absolutely one of the best girls I have ever known in Juarez....But I advised you that you must be young (in his twenties) because she told me that she is only attracted to young men. And according to her, most guys who visits her at Genesis's are old farts with no game. ****More reports will come****

JmchaveFor those of you old farts with no game but some green (money talks in Juarez) if you hang at pink lady its pretty easy to get numbers for out of the establishment hookups. I'm assuming since Jmchave took his date to a hotel it was FS, so how much? I got Marlene's number at pink lady a few weeks ago and called her up but ended up not meeting her because plans changed. A few weeks before that I got Claudias number. Marlene even called me next day we were supposed to meet to see what was up. It was wierd almost seemed like a "date" But to me hooking up with a CW is not a date and I wasnt obligated to get back to her because we made no definite plans to meet. I'll get her Marlene later, cute petite brunette, spinner nice rack. Interesting post Jmchave, but why not be safe or "the game" will be up and there will be no more reports. Be safe dude!

Palamides old guy with "no game"

Bbond
01-31-08, 09:47
But I advised you that you must be young (in his twenties) because she told me that she is only attracted to young men. And according to her, most guys who visits her at Genesis's are old farts with no game. ****More reports will come****

Funny you should mention hazel, I saw her today (before I read your post) and she offered her # to me so we could meet in ep. I didn't think she was serious, so I didn't ask. Btw I'm almost 60 yo and as far as the condom rule remember with enough grease you can fry an elephant.

Kinda shoots the "old farts with no game" stuff down, don't it.

Mexico, where money talks and BS walks.........lol.....

Pls No Teeth
01-31-08, 11:43
as far as the condom rule remember with enough grease you can fry an elephant.I don't get it.

How does this analogy work?

Quarterback
01-31-08, 11:55
I got Marlene's number at pink lady a few weeks ago...Great "get", Palamides (yes, great rack, but a really cute li'l ass too!)--I've met her, but forgot to ask for her # & have since haven't seen her in there...how about calling her & asking if she has a regular schedule in there & posting it and/or PM'g me that #?

Mugroso
01-31-08, 14:09
If he had game he would be picking up college chicks on Cincinatti street in El Paso instead of paying for dates.

Mugroso

Toni Ten
01-31-08, 18:04
Or drivinging 8 hrs. Hell I fill the need

GrassHopping
01-31-08, 18:08
If he had game he would be picking up college chicks on Cincinatti street in El Paso instead of paying for dates.

MugrosoThat's what I was thinking too. Picking up working girls is no game. At least go to Juarez and pick up some regular girls at the bars/clubs. There are plenty of hotties at the clubs in Juarez. Learn some basic dancing skills and Spanish.

JackRabbit69
01-31-08, 20:15
Lmao, this guy is funny thinking he has game by picking up a working girl in Juarez of all places. I'm a young twenty something that goes to Juarez for the MP girls, but I do it more out of just getting what I want and not having to deal with all the stuff that comes with a relationship. Like the rest of the members have said here, with enough money you can get a working girl to do whatever you want. On a side note, went to Jtown yesterday before the passport rule was put into effect. I hit up Venus, met a new girl named Lizette, shy girl at first, but a crazy sex addict. She did CBJ and CFS for 60 which has become the norm there. Also, saw about 3 other girls there that were okay.

Jackrabbit69,

Sex is fun have more.

Mojo Risn
01-31-08, 23:13
After we went clubbing till 2 in the morning we ate a local Chicos tacos.

EnormusDick
02-01-08, 01:56
I don't get it.

How does this analogy work?Haven't you ever heard of greasing the wheels in business. It means with enough money anything is possible.

EnormusDick
02-01-08, 02:06
For what it's worth, I'd strongly recommend staying away from Sirena's.

I use to go there, and when I would approach the managers about a problem I was having with a particular girl they would just start talking crazy, then tell me something to the effect of "if you don't like it, leave".

I got the impression that Sirena's is run by thugs.I'm not saying these places are not run by thugs, but from a business standpoint I think the girls are more important to them than some gringo ***** fucker, especially if she is a good producer. (IMHO)

Cienega32
02-01-08, 09:18
That's what I was thinking too. Picking up working girls is no game. I thought the only game needed in Juarez was the on-going battle between the Franklins and the Hamiltons.

Cienega32
02-01-08, 09:21
I tried to PM you but can't. Your handle gives me the impression that you're a Doors fan. True?

Pls No Teeth
02-01-08, 13:24
But I advised you that you must be young (in his twenties) because she told me that she is only attracted to young men. And according to her, most guys who visits her at Genesis's are old farts with no game. It looks like you hit a nerve with the mongers on this board LOL

Christ guys all Jmchave is posting is what Hazel told him.

That's what I love about mongering in J-town. No matter how old & fat I get I can still bang a gorgeous twenty-something who luvs me for my tip money!

We're so lucky to living here on the border. Up north it's $300 for an hour with a lady who usually isn't even your type telling you nice things like "u NEED to hurry up and cum", or even worst "all I do is dance" (after you already paid her).

EnormusDick
02-01-08, 18:03
It looks like you hit a nerve with the mongers on this board LOL

That's what I love about mongering in J-town. No matter how old & fat I get I can still bang a gorgeous twenty-something who luvs me for my tip money!

We're so lucky to living here on the border. Up north it's $300 for an hour with a lady who usually isn't even your type telling you nice things like "u NEED to hurry up and cum", or even worst "all I do is dance" (after you already paid her).I think what some young guys don't understand is the puta mentality. They know how to manipulate men. They know that if they can make you feel special it is good business and you will be a long term customer and a good tipper. They also know we love variety. It's just a trick to make you come back to them. Remember the only thing they care about is money and don't ever forget it.

Bbond
02-01-08, 18:48

Yes, but gotta remember, a ho is a ho, a ho is a liar.

She will tell you want she thinks you want to hear.

Mugroso
02-02-08, 00:42
Yes, but gotta remember, a ho is a ho, a ho is a liar.

She will tell you want she thinks you want to hear.

So are you telling me that I wasn't the best Hazel has had and my dick really isn't big?

Oh man, I thought I had game.

The Filthy (gameless) One

GrassHopping
02-02-08, 02:58

We're so lucky to living here on the border. Up north it's $300 for an hour with a lady who usually isn't even your type telling you nice things like "u NEED to hurry up and cum", or even worst "all I do is dance" (after you already paid her).Actually I don't think anyone is picking on Jmchave. For me, if he got to go out with Hazel and fuck her (for free or for a fee? ), more power to him. It still beats the hell out of having sessions with her at Genesis. All I'm saying is that to think going out with a SW is having game, it just doesn't fly in my book. That's all.

Cienega32
02-02-08, 10:05

Christ guys all Jmchave is posting is what Hazel told him.I'm waiting for an old guy with no game to post how she talked about her customers and she's tired of these young guys that don't have that adorable beer belly.

Agreed - more power to Jmchave but it still boils down to one thing in the long run - Franklins vs. Hamiltons - the only game they play in a town like Juarez.

Jmchave
02-02-08, 20:41
I guess I hit a nerve on the monger board. Was it my intention to do that? Absolutely not! All I wanted to do is to report that Hazel from Genesis is a different individual from the Hazel I know. We all know that 99. 9% of MP girls have nothing on their mind is money. They will say everything they can to make you feel like a king while taking your good hard earn money. But she is very different from that mold.she is actually a very nice individual with good intentions. The only reason she is working at Genesis is so she can earn enough money to help her sick grandmother and her family in central Juarez. But she has implied to me several times that working at a MP is quick easy money compared to other low-money jobs in Juarez. If I was in her situation I probably would do the same thing too (maybe not? ) For all you haters out there who got offended by the stuff I say, I apologize. I didn't want to come out as an individual who thinks he has mad game and is mighter than thou. All I wanted to express is that if you have the will power to get Hazel's number that is worthwhile to meet her outside of the Genesis premises. I also play with other women, women whom I don't pay for. Cinnatti St. And elsewhere! I sometimes go to MP to pass up the time and experience some enjoyment. This is my reply.-- disect it for all you want. More to come.

Jmchave

Coyote79
02-03-08, 10:44
http://elpaso.craigslist.org/ers/561202506.html
so scary. . .somebody hold me. . .(not her)

EnormusDick
02-03-08, 16:50
http://elpaso.craigslist.org/ers/561202506.html
so scary. . .somebody hold me. . .(not her)I find it hard to believe that anyone would go to an mp or puta in ep. When you have cj so close. Even if the pickin's are slim you still have your choice of at least 10 other places. I have always found something decent every time I have gone. Plus the ep mp's are going to cost you 3-5 times as much. There is always a small chance of getting busted as well. I have also heard some horror stories about their pimps as well. Makes no sense to me.

EnormusDick
02-04-08, 00:13
I guess I hit a nerve on the monger board. Was it my intention to do that? Absolutely not! All I wanted to do is to report that Hazel from Genesis is a different individual from the Hazel I know. We all know that 99. 9% of MP girls have nothing on their mind is money. They will say everything they can to make you feel like a king while taking your good hard earn money. But she is very different from that mold.she is actually a very nice individual with good intentions. The only reason she is working at Genesis is so she can earn enough money to help her sick grandmother and her family in central Juarez. But she has implied to me several times that working at a MP is quick easy money compared to other low-money jobs in Juarez. If I was in her situation I probably would do the same thing too (maybe not? ) For all you haters out there who got offended by the stuff I say, I apologize. I didn't want to come out as an individual who thinks he has mad game and is mighter than thou. All I wanted to express is that if you have the will power to get Hazel's number that is worthwhile to meet her outside of the Genesis premises. I also play with other women, women whom I don't pay for. Cinnatti St. And elsewhere! I sometimes go to MP to pass up the time and experience some enjoyment. This is my reply.-- disect it for all you want. More to come.

JmchaveYou are right about Hazel she is a sweet girl. I will feel better about tipping her knowing it's going for a good cause.

EnormusDick
02-04-08, 22:22
Whoever recommended Venus, muchas gracias, saw lizzette, very nice girl next door type. Also saw alot of other talent there as well. $40.00 for msg. $20.00 more for fs. So basically they get their tip guarenteed. I did not see one bad one in the whole place, which is rare, there are always a couple of dogs. Anyway my point is whenever you go you will probably get something decent.

Treewalker
02-05-08, 06:55
Here is the straight skinny.

https://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/passcard.html

Later=June 2009

The second phase (January 31, 2008) is currently the date from when all United States citizens must possess a valid identity document (e.g. U.S. drivers license) and citizenship document (e.g. U.S. birth certificate) to cross land borders and sea borders between U.S. and Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean region.

Ok apologies beforehand but I have searched back a few pages and still am unsure:

We now (February 4th) need our license and a birth certificate now right? I was over a month or so ago and everything was fine with just my license. I need to go over to the Pharms. Havn't mongered in a while (although it's not out of the question:-) I just a have a girlfriend who has what has to be the worlds highest sex drive. sweeet! :confused:

Actually I should have reported last time around (Christmas) that 5 blocks down on Juarez Ave. on the right in the small doorway of a hotel were two very presentable chicks (20/30's) well dressed calling me over. This was at dusk on a Saturday night I believe. ([Right past the Tattoo shop?] standing next to a little shop selling fake Ipods)

I remember a conversation a while back about whether Juarez Ave even had working girls but these two were no doubt trying to call me over for some fun upstairs. So confirmation on that.

But my question is about the birth certificate the past few days?

Treewalker
02-05-08, 07:16
Let me add another positive report which is just a short story about last months trip. I was on a mission to get some very specific eyeglasses and was told this mall (forget the name but it was a nice mall) on the other other side of J-Town had what I needed. Long story short I took a cab over and they couldn't give me what I wanted so I decided to walk back.

Bad move...it was miles away and I actually got lost. I have walked in juarez by myself with no problems all night long as late as 2 am in the zone no less and I am as obviously gringo as one can be. I do not have black hair and I have a brightly colored goatee and light skin but I digress on describing myself too accurately just because.

I kind of pride myself on my ability to take risks over there and walk back without a scratch...the sex and adrenaline takes the place of the fact that I don't drink or drug.

Anyway I finally stopped in an ice cream shop about 8-9PM after 40 minutes of hard walking and got a cone. I asked the workers which way to to Santa Fe Bridge? We did not communicate well. But they started trying to explain to me that I was in grave danger on the strets by myself at night at which I laughed and said I know but...I do this all the time and I'm really tough :)

No no no they say...we call you a cab and I said OK, at which point they could not get me a cab. They literally refused to let me walk back out by myself. Very nice people. The owner personally drove me in his vehicle back to the mall hugged me and told me Merry Christmas and got out and told the cabbie to drive me back for the correct fare and not to rip me off.

The fare back was actually a dollar more than I negotiated for the trip up to the mall. So I knew what I was doing.

But the moral of the story is that there are some very fine people in Juarez and will look out for a gringo who they feel is in danger.

Very good folks indeed!

Coyote79
02-05-08, 13:37
Whoever recommended Venus, muchas gracias, saw lizzette, very nice girl next door type. Also saw alot of other talent there as well. $40.00 for msg. $20.00 more for fs. So basically they get their tip guarenteed. I did not see one bad one in the whole place, which is rare, there are always a couple of dogs. Anyway my point is whenever you go you will probably get something decent.I haven't been there in at least six months, but when I did go there most of the ladies there were cold and had a bad attitude.

And that was the experience of most of the mongers posting here.

The last time I went the girl was so bitchy I walked out. The manager refused to give me any kind of refund.

Maybe they changed. For $60 I hope so.

EnormusDick
02-05-08, 14:43
I haven't been there in at least six months, but when I did go there most of the ladies there were cold and had a bad attitude.

And that was the experience of most of the mongers posting here.

The last time I went the girl was so bitchy I walked out. The manager refused to give me any kind of refund.

Maybe they changed. For $60 I hope so.Have you heard the theory about women that work together? After a while they all have their periods at the same time. maybe you should go during the middle of the month. As for lisette, she was just the opposite, she was the most playfull puta i have ever been with in any mp.

Bbond
02-05-08, 16:46
We now (February 4th) need our license and a birth certificate now right? I was over a month or so ago and everything was fine with just my license. I need to go over to the Pharms. Havn't mongered in a while (although it's not out of the question:-) I just a have a girlfriend who has what has to be the worlds highest sex drive. sweeet! :confused:

Actually I should have reported last time around (Christmas) that 5 blocks down on Juarez Ave. on the right in the small doorway of a hotel were two very presentable chicks (20/30's) well dressed calling me over. This was at dusk on a Saturday night I believe. ([Right past the Tattoo shop?] standing next to a little shop selling fake Ipods)

Yes, as of Jan 31st you need a birth certificate, or other legal proof of citizenship, w/ID, or a passport.

I know exactly where you are talking about on Ave. Juarez, yes those are working girls. Not uncommon for some to be there working that hotel.

Palamides
02-05-08, 21:32
I'm a pretty big guy and I always had trouble with the very tall and narrow massage tables at venus! The last time I was with a girl there (a very tall pretty blond)[$.65] she was kind of mechanical but did her job. I have trouble with condoms and with strangers which is neither here nor there, but when I hadnt finished, the venus girl pulled off the condom and finished me with a long handjob, while my hands roamed her body. Time before that I just waited on friends but the lineup was very hot top to bottom.

Despite the criticisms about Sirenas I have had two good experiences there for $.40 flat. I like the low wide message table they have at Sirenas.

Has anyone gone to the Gomez Morin Joker [Joker Gold?] in a while? I know the services of those girls is a lot more, but its my birthday so time for a special occassion.

Major Mouthful
02-06-08, 02:57
I am going to spend a few days in Juarez on the weekend of the 15th. I was looking into Villa Manport on Hermanos Escobar. I know that Serenas is across the street, and from their ad, it looks like they accept sex as a commodity. Are there ever any girls at their bar? Are there any bar girls within a short distance? I really don't want to go the massage parlor route.- just a few beers and a quickee will do for me. I loved the old days, where you could do one, go back for a beer or two, do another one, and so on.

If someone knows a place to find a "utility" sex worker near Villa Manport, I would love to hear about it.

I also saw two hotels down by the Santa Fe bridge. Santa Fe and another one.- both on Lerdo. Are these places flea bags? Anything still happening near the bridge?

Quarterback
02-06-08, 07:14
i also saw two hotels down by the santa fe bridge. santa fe and another one.- both on lerdo. are these places flea bags? anything still happening near the bridge?i checked them out in person awhile back. i looked at one of the rooms in the other one & it wasn't bad, but not at the sf. i had a better feeling about the sf overall, though. there was a sw on the corner a block west of there.

the best thing i've seen near the bridge is club hollywood, but it's so infected with the rob philosophy, that it really ruins it.

i'd still appreciate someone helping me out with [CodeWord116] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord116) on marlene's schedule at the pl.

Bbond
02-06-08, 08:12
If someone knows a place to find a "utility" sex worker near Villa Manport, I would love to hear about it.

Good luck on that, not found anything close in the many years I have stayed there.

I also saw two hotels down by the Santa Fe bridge. Santa Fe and another one.- both on Lerdo. Are these places flea bags? Anything still happening near the bridge?
Sante Fe not too bad the other I don't know.

EnormusDick
02-06-08, 13:56
I'm a pretty big guy and I always had trouble with the very tall and narrow massage tables at venus! The last time I was with a girl there (a very tall pretty blond)[$.65] she was kind of mechanical but did her job. I have trouble with condoms and with strangers which is neither here nor there, but when I hadnt finished, the venus girl pulled off the condom and finished me with a long handjob, while my hands roamed her body. Time before that I just waited on friends but the lineup was very hot top to bottom.

Despite the criticisms about Sirenas I have had two good experiences there for $.40 flat. I like the low wide message table they have at Sirenas.

Has anyone gone to the Gomez Morin Joker [Joker Gold?] in a while? I know the services of those girls is a lot more, but its my birthday so time for a special occassion.What's Joker Gold? And where is it?

Cienega32
02-06-08, 20:32
I am going to spend a few days in Juarez on the weekend of the 15th. I was looking into Villa Manport on Hermanos Escobar.If you do go, make sure you check the heat in the room before you settle in. I stayed there one day a few weeks ago and we had no heat, which wasn't an issue as we were leaving by midnite. But for an over-nighter, it might have been rough.

Cienega32
02-06-08, 20:49
Ok apologies beforehand but I have searched back a few pages and still am unsure:

We now (February 4th) need our license and a birth certificate now right? I was over a month or so ago and everything was fine with just my license.

But my question is about the birth certificate the past few days?
If you came across some of the dialogue I was involved in awhile back, this might clear up a point or two.

While the Officers and Supervisors were dispensing different detailed info about the, at the time, upcoming change, the Feds were still revising some of the details - one aspect being that wallet-sized Passport Card being put into play.

At any rate - one issue that I had mentioned was being told by a Supervisor on duty that an "original" version of a birth certificate would be needed. "Original" usually meaning with a raised/embossed seal from the issuing state.

On Feb 2nd, I crossed over with what would amount to being a "copy" - just to see what would happen - and had no problem. No raised seal - no embossment. However, the copy did have very faint remnants of the state watermark. No mention of it being a "copy" and, from all indications, a "copy" is fine.

Overall, it seems that with all the complaints and projected potential problems, they've adopted a bit of a lenient attitude with the B/C parameters but it still is only a temp situation as we'll all need the passport/passport cards in the future - June, I think it was.

Short form - I used a copy of my B/C and had no problem, question or comment from the Officer.

Coyote79
02-06-08, 22:03
one aspect being that wallet-sized Passport Card being put into play.

http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/passportcard.html
this site is good for info; just don't buy any of the stupid shit they're selling.

Cienega32
02-07-08, 05:34
http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/passportcard.html
I know I'm glad they finally decided to do it. I also know I would end up losing or ruining a full-sized passport. I'm getting them both.

Bbplays
02-07-08, 06:16
http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/passportcard.htmlThis site is a rip off of good money . 49.95 for info and forms that are available free!

Fricking con artists!

Coyote79
02-07-08, 14:39
This site is a rip off of good money . 49.95 for info and forms that are available free!

Fricking con artists!
yes my apologies when I posted I orginally thought it was a government site.

But it does have some useful info on that page.

Rambo32
02-07-08, 15:42
Heading to Juarez this Friday. Thinking about heading to Luxxor first and then maybe hitting up Hollywood and Alice and Charley's. Any suggestions on other places or girls at those places?

Starboat
02-08-08, 06:29
The Luxxor has been closed for several weeks, Stuart is working on getting it re-opened and is presently opening a new place.combo Ladies Bar/ Massage Service. Planning on Grand opening party next Friday. Place is next to Santa Fe Hotel. Will post info as he gives it to me THey are planning on 5pm to 2am hours.

Gallo Ingles
02-08-08, 13:03
The Luxxor has been closed for several weeks, Stuart is working on getting it re-opened and is presently opening a new place.combo Ladies Bar/ Massage Service. Planning on Grand opening party next Friday. Place is next to Santa Fe Hotel. Will post info as he gives it to me THey are planning on 5pm to 2am hours.

This sounds most intriguing! Where is the Santa Fe Hotel?

Rambo32
02-09-08, 05:06
Since the Luxxor is closed, what can you all tell me about Genesis or Sirenas? How is the selection there?

What are the hours?

Quarterback
02-09-08, 13:59
This sounds most intriguing! Where is the Santa Fe Hotel?http://hotel-santafe-juarez.com/

...and here's the one across the street:

http://hotel-impala.com/index1.html

EnormusDick
02-09-08, 15:56
Since the Luxxor is closed, what can you all tell me about Genesis or Sirenas? How is the selection there?

What are the hours?Genesis is the least expensive at 30. 00/ the girls are for the most part pretty good. They are pretty busy most of the time, so the good ones go fast. You should put venus on your list I saw many beauties last time I was there. It is 60. 00 for msg. & fs. Hrs. Are 10 am till 6 or 7 I am not sure. Sunday venus opens at 11 or 12 noon.

Coyote79
02-09-08, 19:32
Genesis is the least expensive at 30. 00/ the girls are for the most part pretty good. They are pretty busy most of the time, so the good ones go fast. You should put venus on your list I saw many beauties last time I was there. It is 60. 00 for msg. & fs. Hrs. Are 10 am till 6 or 7 I am not sure. Sunday venus opens at 11 or 12 noon.
yes let add to EnormusDick's info about Genesis. . .they're about three blocks from Hospital General, and I believe they open up around 9 AM.

They're very strict there--be sure to be on ur best behaivor. For example, they expect you to wait outside if the girl u want is busy. LOL--I've gotten to know that neighborhood very well--subway restaurant, little league stadium, etc.

Don't even get me started about fucking Sirena's

Clydesdale
02-09-08, 19:50
First Centro, now this?!
http://www.newsweek.com/id/109373
Maybe slightly off-topic for this board, but oh, the memories. It's one of the ultimate mongering destinations.

EnormusDick
02-10-08, 00:19
yes let add to EnormusDick's info about Genesis. . .they're about three blocks from Hospital General, and I believe they open up around 9 AM.

They're very strict there--be sure to be on ur best behaivor. For example, they expect you to wait outside if the girl u want is busy. LOL--I've gotten to know that neighborhood very well--subway restaurant, little league stadium, etc.

Don't even get me started about fucking Sirena'sCan you explain what you mean about strict at genesis? Also are you sure they open at 9am. Actually that would make sense because I usually get there early before 10am (to avoid sloppy seconds) and many times the good ones are gone.

Cienega32
02-10-08, 07:31
First Centro, now this?!
http://www.newsweek.com/id/109373
Maybe slightly off-topic for this board, but oh, the memories. It's one of the ultimate mongering destinations.
Well, that shortens my own personal bucket list...

Cienega32
02-10-08, 07:49
hotel-santafe-juarez
Thanks for those links.

Looking at the Santa Fe's restaurant menu - has anyone had their BBQ'd lamb?

Treewalker
02-10-08, 09:54
On Feb 2nd, I crossed over with what would amount to being a "copy" - just to see what would happen - and had no problem. No raised seal - no embossment. However, the copy did have very faint remnants of the state watermark. No mention of it being a "copy" and, from all indications, a "copy" is fine.

Overall, it seems that with all the complaints and projected potential problems, they've adopted a bit of a lenient attitude with the B/C parameters but it still is only a temp situation as we'll all need the passport/passport cards in the future - June, I think it was.

Short form - I used a copy of my B/C and had no problem, question or comment from the Officer.

Crap...I'm in a bit of a bind I need to cross over ASAP and can't find my birth certificate or a copy. I have my drivers license, credit card .....can't think of anything else.

To make matters worse I have a legal name change so my ID and BC wouldn't even match and need my name change docs. Wonder what else I could use or get ASAP to cross over in a couple days?

Just need to cross over Santa Fe to the first pharmacy on the right grab some OTC meds and walk back all of 15 minutes.

Any suggestions?

Bbond
02-10-08, 10:51
Any suggestions?

Get a friend to go across for you?

Rambo32
02-10-08, 16:13
Went to Juarez yesterday. Hit up Genesis first based on some recommendations on this forum. I've never been here before, I usually go to Luxxor, but I had a great time. They actually did a lineup, something you never see at Luxxor. There was six girls in the lineup and I chose Deeana (or Diana maybe). The rest of the girls were a little on the heavier side and Deeana was smoking, I'd give her probably a 7 in the looks department.

Another big departure from Luxxor was the quality of the massage. Usually at Luxxor the massage is just quick and dirty, of course we all know what we're there for but a massage is still nice. Deanna gave an excellent massage, even doing the Thai girl thing of massaging you with her tits. Then we got to the sex, it was great. That's all I'll say about it.

Then decided to grab some grub and beers at Kentucky Club, then head over to Alice and Charley's. Some fine looking women there, one approached me to give me company but I had just got there so I sent her away. Stayed there for awhile and then went to Hollywood. I tired of the drink/dance hustle pretty quickly. Those little waiters are seriously the most fucking annoying people in the world. Anyways, hung out there for awhile and had a couple of dances and then hit the road back to American soil. All in all a good time.

Palamides
02-10-08, 16:22
I had the opportunity to drive over to Juarez last night and go to the New Maria Chuchena restaruant in the Campestre area BLVD. TOMAS FERNANDEZ No. 7818-1 PLAZA LA CANTERA. Its a two story building with a nice club on the second floor. Same great food and decor but much larger with smoking and non-smoking areas. Driving around on Thomas Fernandez and Gomez Morin there were some new businesses. Of note a two story starbucks on Gomez Morin and a two story possibly local franchise coffee place. A few new strip malls and indoor plazas. In some selected areas Juarez is really prettying up.

We drove back to el paso on free bridge around 11:15-11:30 and there was almost no line. A bit before the clubs let out and they had most of the lanes open. My friend and I had thought that because many of the younger people don't have passports (or possibly can't afford) that lines/wait times may be shorter.

I may be totaly wrong but the short lines, at least in the evening, due to lack of proper documentation may make it easier to cross at least until the pocket sized ids become available in fall of '08. Of course people will have to plan ahead and get their applications in or there will be another delay on those as well.

Toni Ten
02-10-08, 16:27
Don't know how to put this but what all the police doing in juarez. 150 new faces in the city. (do you think it has something to do with HRC dem coming to el paso.

TT

J Europe
02-10-08, 21:30
There are 4 other things that the gov't must accept besides a passport.

1) being a history of your family tree made up into a bible like book I forget the name but any Christian Bookstore makes them just tell them what you want and they will know right away. Turn around time should only be a few days (YMWV).

As soon as I can remember the other 3 I will post.

J Europe

Cienega32
02-10-08, 21:46
Crap...I'm in a bit of a bind I need to cross over ASAP and can't find my birth certificate or a copy. I have my drivers license, credit card .....can't think of anything else.

To make matters worse I have a legal name change so my ID and BC wouldn't even match and need my name change docs. Wonder what else I could use or get ASAP to cross over in a couple days?

Just need to cross over Santa Fe to the first pharmacy on the right grab some OTC meds and walk back all of 15 minutes.

Any suggestions?
Personally, I think you'll have some resistance but not an obstacle being it's still early into the requirements. They'll probably reprimand you and/or make note of the fact. You'll probably only have the one slide, if you get it, before they make issue with it - IMHO.

You could try the old "It's my first time since the change and, not being used to needing it, I stupidly left it in the car and blah blah being in a rush for these meds I need and blah blah blah boo hoo hoo".

Or, like BBOND suggested, get a friend to cross for you.

Or tell them #2479 said you didn't have to because you're a gringo and you know better than to fall for their game.

Lucke
02-11-08, 01:31
I spoke with the mamsita at Luxxor's yesterday. She told me that they are not opening a second place, but are moving to a new location closer to the Snte. Fe bridge. She said that information about the new location will be up on their website on Tuesday.

Lucke

Treewalker
02-11-08, 08:48
Personally, I think you'll have some resistance but not an obstacle being it's still early into the requirements. They'll probably reprimand you and/or make note of the fact. You'll probably only have the one slide, if you get it, before they make issue with it - IMHO.

You could try the old "It's my first time since the change and, not being used to needing it, I stupidly left it in the car and blah blah being in a rush for these meds I need and blah blah blah boo hoo hoo".

Or, like BBOND suggested, get a friend to cross for you.

Or tell them #2479 said you didn't have to because you're a gringo and you know better than to fall for their game.

Ohh ya...#2479 would know how to handle it fer sure....:rolleyes:

Yea I thought about that. Cross over the free bridge and act dumb on the way back....ya know?

Tell em: Birth certificate? WTF? I come over all the time I never needed one before.

It's only a week into it I bet they would let me slide. I'm ordering a new BC tomorrow but sure would like to drive down and cross over the next day or two. I'll have to turn my house upside down to find the damn thing...sometimes ya put stuff where ya can make sure and find it and then....where the hell was that hiding spot?

I also need some lenses made for some glasses again so I could use that as my primary reason to cross over and back.

Still its a risk for driving I would have to do, the meds are OTC in Mexico but not the US...pain meds and well no tellin how they would react.

Ahh well no emergency anyway...

Coyote79
02-11-08, 15:24
Can you explain what you mean about strict at genesis? Also are you sure they open at 9am. Actually that would make sense because I usually get there early before 10am (to avoid sloppy seconds) and many times the good ones are gone.
no i'm not sure about 9 am. . .

they just seem strictly run. . .
if u have to use the restroom, the girl has to accompany u; when u arrive the girls have to line up and say they names--as if they're in a chorus line;
no more than one condom can be used; customers are required to wait outside. . .

Coyote79
02-11-08, 15:27
There are 4 other things that the gov't must accept besides a passport.

1) being a history of your family tree made up into a bible like book I forget the name but any Christian Bookstore makes them just tell them what you want and they will know right away. Turn around time should only be a few days (YMWV).

As soon as I can remember the other 3 I will post.

J Europe
LOL. . .or what u could do is bring #2479 with you to make sure they don't give u any shit. . .

Coyote79
02-11-08, 15:29
I spoke with the mamsita at Luxxor's yesterday. She told me that they are not opening a second place, but are moving to a new location closer to the Snte. Fe bridge. She said that information about the new location will be up on their website on Tuesday.

Lucke
is the mamsita still Soriya?

WS6
02-11-08, 16:27
Can you explain what you mean about strict at genesis? Also are you sure they open at 9am. Technically, they open at 9am, but I've been there early once, at 9:20ish, and was asked to come back 15 minutes later cause they weren't ready; still warming & setting up the rooms, and only 2 girls had just stumbled in.

Add to the strictness at Genesis: they seem to be uptight about rubbers, both their use, and you get only one.

Lucke
02-11-08, 17:26
is the mamsita still Soriya?Si, and it is mamasita [I left off the second a by mistake]

Treewalker
02-11-08, 18:59
LOL. . .or what u could do is bring #2479 with you to make sure they don't give u any shit. . .

Exactly...U.S. Customs and border patrol officials are total pussies compared to #2479.

They don't even have a special section on ISG to keep them from getting them thier ass kicked!

:)

Bbond
02-12-08, 00:01
still its a risk for driving i would have to do, the meds are otc in mexico but not the us...pain meds and well no tellin how they would react.

could get you in seriuos trouble. just make sure you declare them if asked, cause if they search and find, problems. even if declared, pain meds may be confirep001ed, unless you have a mexican doctor prescribe them.

EnormusDick
02-12-08, 01:09
Technically, they open at 9am, but I've been there early once, at 9:20ish, and was asked to come back 15 minutes later cause they weren't ready; still warming & setting up the rooms, and only 2 girls had just stumbled in.

Add to the strictness at Genesis: they seem to be uptight about rubbers, both their use, and you get only one.I hesitate to reiterate (with enough grease you can fry an elephant) I have not found one girl there that makes you use one for BJ. In fact sometimes I ask to use one so I don't cum too soon and they balk because they think I won't tip as much.

EnormusDick
02-12-08, 01:14
Ohh ya. #2479 would know how to handle it fer sure.

Yea I thought about that. Cross over the free bridge and act dumb on the way back. Ya know?

Tell them: Birth certificate? WTF? I come over all the time I never needed one before.

It's only a week into it I bet they would let me slide. I'm ordering a new BC tomorrow but sure would like to drive down and cross over the next day or two. I'll have to turn my house upside down to find the damn thing. Sometimes ya put stuff where ya can make sure and find it and then. Where the hell was that hiding spot?

I also need some lenses made for some glasses again so I could use that as my primary reason to cross over and back.

Still its a risk for driving I would have to do, the meds are OTC in Mexico but not the US. Pain meds and well no tellin how they would react.

Ahh well no emergency anyway. I tried to score some otc pain meds, they said you need a script for any narcotic meds. Whats the deal?

Treewalker
02-12-08, 05:08
could get you in seriuos trouble. just make sure you declare them if asked, cause if they search and find, problems. even if declared, pain meds may be confirep001ed, unless you have a mexican doctor prescribe them.

i do it every time i go over. i just show them and it's no problem. the meds in question are relatively benign and not scheduled in the us as an addictive substance.

Bbond
02-12-08, 06:25
I do it every time i go over. i just show them and it's no problem. The meds in question are relatively benign and not scheduled in the US as an addictive substance.

Ok, cool then. You already done it, so you know it's cool.

I had surgery over there, and doc gave me a RX, even put on it pills that he gave me so I would not have to buy, but were there on paper for our friends in customs..

Coyote79
02-12-08, 13:45
Si, and it is mamasita [I left off the second a by mistake]
forgive me for being anal, but don't you mean "mamasan"?

Bbond
02-12-08, 15:14
I tried to score some otc pain meds, they said you need a script for any narcotic meds. Whats the deal?

That is the law, but if you look some will sell anyway. Believe it or not, Mexico has controlled substances laws too, and pharmacies are supposed to log transactions.
Narcotic drugs are not OTC.
Meds I bought after surgery, the store filled RX and then gave it right back to me, I could have gone to other stores and had it filled again, and again.
One item on the Rx was an injection, for which I was given an ampule of drug and a syrenge, I took it to a clinic that charged me 30 pesos to administer it.
Surgery was a full hip replacement.

Old Rebel II
02-12-08, 21:22
You should keep the prescription, IF you plan to bring any prescription of this type back across the border. Had some dental work done in the past, received a prescription, had it filled, kept the prescription, cleared the U.S. side with no problems. If you bring a prescription back to the U. S. with out the prescription without the prescription you be in "a world of hurt" if they check you.

BE Safe,
Old Rebel

Treewalker
02-12-08, 23:20
Ok, cool then. You already done it, so you know it's cool.

I had surgery over there, and doc gave me a RX, even put on it pills that he gave me so I would not have to buy, but were there on paper for our friends in customs..

I figured I could pull it off and I did. Walked over got my stuff and walked back. The official asked for my birth certificate, I played dumb: "no sir I didn't know that." He said: what? its been on the news for two years, then proceeded to to do computer check on me (Im clean no legal issues), handed me a paper said: read this, and then sent me on my way. I had my meds in hand and almost always declare them, he didn't even ask.

I won't be visiting again until my papers are in order for sure, not worth it.

Cienega32
02-13-08, 04:00
You should keep the prescription, IF you plan to bring any prescription of this type back across the border. Had some dental work done in the past, received a prescription, had it filled, kept the prescription, cleared the U.S. side with no problems. If you bring a prescription back to the U. S. with out the prescription without the prescription you be in "a world of hurt" if they check you.

BE Safe,
Old Rebel
From what was explained to me by a bike cop, you can be in a world of hurt in Mexico as well, if you aren't able to provide the paperwork/script for a 'controlled substance' medication that you may have filled there.

Also, a Farmacia told me there were two types of drug stores - one that is licensed/permited to dispense those types of controlled/regulated meds and those that aren't; the latter always carrying anitbiotics and the like that America needs a script for.

Cienega32
02-13-08, 04:02
I figured I could pull it off and I did. Walked over got my stuff and walked back. The official asked for my birth certificate, I played dumb: "no sir I didn't know that." He obviously reads the forum and knows #2479 blew the whistle on them.

Bbond
02-13-08, 21:09
He obviously reads the forum and knows #2479 blew the whistle on them.

Being polite and playing dumb will work for a while, but sooner or later they will crack down.
If the agents are told no discretionary entry, then they will abide by that.

My guess, if you are w/o papers, maybe lost or stolen in Mexico, then the only alternative would be to go to the American Consul in Juarez and get some kind of waiver. We'll just have to see how it plays out. Playing dumb may only work once if they logged you comming in to the US w/o papers.
And they do log, not always, but they do sometimes.

Xfactors
02-13-08, 21:36
My guess, if you are w/o papers, maybe lost or stolen in Mexico, then the only alternative would be to go to the American Consul in Juarez and get some kind of waiver. .My guess is that's the next thing the crooked cops in Juarez will take from us, our passport. Don't pay the mordida, and they take your passport.

Cienega32
02-14-08, 04:14
Being polite and playing dumb will work for a while, but sooner or later they will crack down.
If the agents are told no discretionary entry, then they will abide by that.

My guess, if you are w/o papers, maybe lost or stolen in Mexico, then the only alternative would be to go to the American Consul in Juarez and get some kind of waiver. We'll just have to see how it plays out. Playing dumb may only work once if they logged you comming in to the US w/o papers.
And they do log, not always, but they do sometimes.
That's my standing thought - once, maybe twice in the beginning w/ a co-operative attitude should work but after that, it's inevitable that a problem will ensue.

As far as being denied entry? I doubt very much that would ever happen in the near future but full-blown processing and subsequent fines, etc? Very probably after enough warnings.

I was only having fun with 2479

Bbond
02-14-08, 09:15
.......but full-blown processing.

Maybe the thought of body cavity search....lol....

I was only having fun with 2479
I realize that.

Lucke
02-14-08, 16:17
Hi All,

Has anyone had any experiences at the Paraiso MP?

I have seen it on the wikimapia, but can't seem to find any info in the forum.

Lucke

Lucke
02-15-08, 04:20
I crossed over to J-town today. My first stop was going to be Cleopatra's, just to check it out. I started towards where I had read that Cleo's was located. Just as I was about to turn the corner, I noticed two bike cops on their way towards where I thought that Cleo's would be. I decided to not turn and continue, instead, towards amazona's. I entered Amazona's and was greeted by the fattest chica I have ever seen at a MP. I asked her how many chicas she had there, and was told that it was just her. I tried to find a polite way to ask her when there would be more chicas. She said that there would be more chicas in about an hour. I said that I would be back. I then walked my a$$ off and went to Sirenas. After what seemed like forever, I made it to Sirenas. There were three chicas there. One was asleep, and looked very drugged up, on a couch. The second one was older [maybe 30] and was a little on the fat side. I would rate her a 7. The third was a young chica named Melissa. She was an 8. But I could tell that in a few years she would be fat, if you know what I mean. I chose her. We went back and she gave a pretty decent massage. Then the flip. She gave me a CBJ, with no upsell [$40]. Then we did cowgirl, doggie, and missionary until I finished. She did a very good job of moaning, without doing too much. She did have one sweet a$$, though. She then took me to the shower, but did not join me [which is fine with me. As soon as I am done I just want to get the hell out of Mexico]. Overall, I would give her a very good rating. I tipped her a $20, which was probably more than I should have. But, I usually spend more at Luxxor, so no big deal. I will be going back to Sirenas soon.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

GrassHopping
02-16-08, 01:38
Despite of the comments made by other borad members about Sirenas, I never had any problem with it at all. Service has always been very decent and cheap. I would compare it to Genesis although Genesis has more girls on the line-up and generally a little bit better looking.

Lyord (forgot how to spell it) probably has the best and cheapest service from my experience. Many girls there do BBBJ without extra cost. The quality however is not as good IMHO. I did score with a young and pretty girl there one time, who no longer work there. We dated for a little bit and had some really good sex.

I haven't been to Paraiso ever since Fernanda left.

I crossed over to J-town today. My first stop was going to be Cleopatra's, just to check it out. I started towards where I had read that Cleo's was located. Just as I was about to turn the corner, I noticed two bike cops on their way towards where I thought that Cleo's would be. I decided to not turn and continue, instead, towards amazona's. I entered Amazona's and was greeted by the fattest chica I have ever seen at a MP. I asked her how many chicas she had there, and was told that it was just her. I tried to find a polite way to ask her when there would be more chicas. She said that there would be more chicas in about an hour. I said that I would be back. I then walked my a$$ off and went to Sirenas. After what seemed like forever, I made it to Sirenas. There were three chicas there. One was asleep, and looked very drugged up, on a couch. The second one was older [maybe 30] and was a little on the fat side. I would rate her a 7. The third was a young chica named Melissa. She was an 8. But I could tell that in a few years she would be fat, if you know what I mean. I chose her. We went back and she gave a pretty decent massage. Then the flip. She gave me a CBJ, with no upsell [$40]. Then we did cowgirl, doggie, and missionary until I finished. She did a very good job of moaning, without doing too much. She did have one sweet a$$, though. She then took me to the shower, but did not join me [which is fine with me. As soon as I am done I just want to get the hell out of Mexico]. Overall, I would give her a very good rating. I tipped her a $20, which was probably more than I should have. But, I usually spend more at Luxxor, so no big deal. I will be going back to Sirenas soon.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

GrassHopping
02-17-08, 00:33
Went to Genesis this afternoon and found out that Hazel no longer works there.

Quarterback
02-17-08, 06:15
I'm getting the idea that the Border agents have either been bluffing about their authority to hold out for an "official copy" copy of our birth certificates OR that they really have no way of telling which one is an official county-produced version & which one I reproduced a year or so ago on my pos all-in-one.

Can it be that some counties are simply photocopying them in a manner that there is no way for the agents to know which counties make doc-quality ones & which counties make pos ones?

Cienega32
02-17-08, 07:54
Went to Genesis this afternoon and found out that Hazel no longer works there.
Maybe she ran off with Jmchave?

Espina Heart
02-18-08, 16:49
My guess is that's the next thing the crooked cops in Juarez will take from us, our passport. Don't pay the mordida, and they take your passport.

My two centavos...I know as fact that there is a huge black market for stolen US passports in Costa Rica, and I know two people that had them stolen specifically (i.e., the thieves didn't take other valuable stuff). Its just a matter of time, IMHO, before this practice will be widespread in Mexico as well. Be very careful with them gents. While I have a passport, I'm gonna use the Birth Certificate as long as I can.

spine

My Freedom
02-19-08, 00:34
I do likewise for my dos centavos worth. Though I have a passport, there is certainly no need to use it until we HAVE to. A birth certificate does just fine.

If the cops did take a passport..and one could not pay the mordida, one would then need to get the cop's name, badge number, etc. and report him/her. Then advising the U.S. Consulate would be the next step. If enough U.S. citizens did this, right away, it could put a stop to what I view as another potential problema.

My Freedom

GrassHopping
02-19-08, 00:50
Freedom:

Which one has more negative impact? Losing birth certificate or passport? I always though losing birth certificate has more impact. To me I'd rather bring my passport than my birth certificate. I can always reapply for a replacement passport but I imagine losing a birth certicate would be a whole lot more trouble to go through.

Also you mention about getting the cop's name and badge number and report him/her. But where do we report to?

I do likewise for my dos centavos worth. Though I have a passport, there is certainly no need to use it until we HAVE to. A birth certificate does just fine.

If the cops did take a passport..and one could not pay the mordida, one would then need to get the cop's name, badge number, etc. and report him/her. Then advising the U.S. Consulate would be the next step. If enough U.S. citizens did this, right away, it could put a stop to what I view as another potential problema.

My Freedom

Starboat
02-19-08, 04:36
Stuart had a sort of private party opening for his new place. Great decor/ladies bar, they are planning on a grand opening this week end, they had several chicks there. All from Luxxor. But are planning on hiring new girls. I went with a new one, Jessica, tall, 25ish, massive tits on a tall thin frame. $ 50, no upsell, BBBJ, BBFS, really a great time, with more girls like this, this place will be a hit. Nice rooms and warm! Check Luxxor web site for details on opening. Place is just down from the downtown drive across bridge, behind the Santa Fe Hotel, upstairs, the bottom club is called JB's.

Cienega32
02-19-08, 08:31
I'm getting the idea that the Border agents have either been bluffing about their authority to hold out for an "official copy" copy of our birth certificates OR that they really have no way of telling which one is an official county-produced version & which one I reproduced a year or so ago on my pos all-in-one.

Can it be that some counties are simply photocopying them in a manner that there is no way for the agents to know which counties make doc-quality ones & which counties make pos ones?
I know New York State offers 2 versions - a "copy" copy and an "original" copy.

As far as the one that I produce, it compares to a good photocopy and there's no way they could determine the legitimacy of it.

After reading other adventures in other bordertown forums on ISG, it feels like they're just going thru the motions until the passport only factor kicks in. Like a trial run and an extention for us to get used to the fact.

I think there may have been some pressure on them on the passport only thing at the time.

Coyote79
02-19-08, 18:18
I know New York State offers 2 versions - a "copy" copy and an "original" copy.

As far as the one that I produce, it compares to a good photocopy and there's no way they could determine the legitimacy of it.

After reading other adventures in other bordertown forums on ISG, it feels like they're just going thru the motions until the passport only factor kicks in. Like a trial run and an extention for us to get used to the fact.

I think there may have been some pressure on them on the passport only thing at the time.
doesn't the bc issued and copied from the county where u where born have a raised seal on it?
I don't know what replacement passports run, but my original costed $100 bucks and a bc only costed me under $10.

But another issue is how long is ICE going to accept bc?

My plan is to take the passport, but only monger during the day to lessen the chances of anyone fucking with me in J-town.

Bbond
02-19-08, 19:51
Applications are being accepted for the passcard, $20 if you already have a passport.

Doubt98
02-21-08, 03:44
I have a question. I have been to Juarez once and made it to a couple of clubs (Panama $40us, and another one). Went to the Pink Lady and really liked it. I paid about $80us, I don't remember if there was a room charge but probably was.
I have been to Monterrey and really liked the setup with the strip clubs and being able to take a lady for a couple of hours out of there (110 to 125us) What is the closest thing to that in Juarez? What's it cost? I want somewhere like a strip club where you can sort of scope them out for a while before making the choice. Like I said about the Pink lady, I had a good time but I wanted more time with the girl. Can I take one to a hotel from there? Is there a better place?

Coyote79
02-21-08, 04:06
I have a question. I have been to Juarez once and made it to a couple of clubs (Panama $40us, and another one). Went to the Pink Lady and really liked it. I paid about $80us, I don't remember if there was a room charge but probably was.
I have been to Monterrey and really liked the setup with the strip clubs and being able to take a lady for a couple of hours out of there (110 to 125us) What is the closest thing to that in Juarez? What's it cost? I want somewhere like a strip club where you can sort of scope them out for a while before making the choice. Like I said about the Pink lady, I had a good time but I wanted more time with the girl. Can I take one to a hotel from there? Is there a better place?
i would like to know where to do that too!
u might want to ask 2479--i think he's into that

Jjmach
02-21-08, 04:41
Flying into El Paso early Sunday evening.

Will there be any MPs open?

Wjwright24
02-21-08, 04:43
Made it to the sante fe bridge from the El paso international airport. * take the bus 55 to Five point bus stop. * Take bus 35 downtown to Staton st. To the second bridge crossin into Juarez all you need it 2 bus transfer cost $2. * When I walked over and paid my 35 cent they didn; t ask for passport even though I had mine. Take passport you need it coming back into TX. * when enter the other side on Juarez Ave. * I conitued straight ahead downward to Stempibere de 16. Theres taxi posted up on your walk you can catch one like I did I told him I need a taxi total day. * I paid Him $30 US dollar His name was John. * I could have walked its very easy to get around. * I stayed at the Hotel Impala on Lerdo Ave. $40 a day like a country motel 6. * Cable tv clean bed and fresh sheets. The hot and cold handle on the shower is backward I thought I didn't have hot water at first. * Anyway my taxi john spoke only spanish but very slowly. * I speak a little so I was able to tell him I wanted freca chicas and Carne and camorones. ** He took me to plenty of ***** houses. * To let you guys know Luxxor is closed, Sireanas has like 3 girls or so fat and so so. * I went to Gensis and it on Trulfino and de rublipica. * a cross street. * 1st place got a girl for an hour for $50 US her name was Rosa thick ass, with d cup titties. * she had 2 kid 21 years old at Gensis they had 11 girls I counted all posted us some fine, some fat, some young looking and all sexy spanish complexions. I fuck rosa with a condom I would fuck all those girls with condom they fuck way to many of us dudes. * I did get a blow job with the rubber. * half ass massage with a wild fuck with a chick who put some moaning and groaning with it. * small room with a wooding massage table and a shower and red light on in the place. * Here pussy smell like condom rubbers but the sex was good attiude and willing. * No anal so so BJ and Good Pussy. Will continue***

Wjwright24
02-21-08, 04:54
Here is Rosa at Gensis 50US

Justsomeim
02-21-08, 23:43
Here is Rosa at Gensis 50USSeen this girl there, looks pretty good, but have they raised their prices since opening up the new shop or what. Used to be. 30?

I remember the last time I was with Hazel she did tell me that she was quitting in Feb. I guess it was that time.

Also, Parasio used to my favorite and almost only exclusive spot. But it is always hit or miss with the girls, you can get lucky with a good one, but the bad ones are just really bad. YMMV with that one. Loryed is my fav right now, last time I went, there was about 6 girls to choose from, but the selections were from 5-7's, but the quality you receive is by far the best.

Jmchave
02-22-08, 04:56
Okay,

As we all know Hazel has indeed left Genesis. She has earned enough money for her to move on with better things in her life (college! ). Hazel told me about this in early January and how mangement at Genesis were doing everything in their power to make her stay. They know that losing Hazel is going to make them lose a lot of customers. Hazel and I also departed from many sexual adventures outside of the massage parlor premises. So in that part, here is her Hazel's private phone number for all to call. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

More later,

Jmchave

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

My Freedom
02-23-08, 02:05
grasshopping, i sincerely believe it would be more of a problem to lose a passport right now than a birth certificate. it takes a few weeks to get a replacement passport..and the cost is much higher. also, one might be required to send in a birth certificate simply to get a passport.

to get a birth certificate, it is simply a matter of contacting the proper agency in the state where you were born, pay them the fee they require, and you should get your birth certicate quickly.

in my case, i do have a passport, but see no reason to use it until i absolutely have to. i happen to have more than one birth certificate, because i applied at different times for birth certifcates while planning trips through the years and luckily found them all when all this cbp mess came up. i would urge anyone, when applying for a birth certificate, to request and pay for at least two of them..this way you have a back-up and can still cross the river should you lose a birth certificate..or one of juarez's finest decides to confirep001e your birth certificate for a fee as well.

if a juarez cop gives you a serious problem, you need to go to their police station which is located, i understand, close to the 16th of septiembre and a street called oro. oro is a few blocks west of mariscal street. i have never had to go there to complain, but my understand is that it helps..but take a fluent bilingual person you trust with you..don't go alone, unless your spanish is perfect. my spanish is about 80-85%, so i would take someone with me.

hope this helps.
my freedom

Big John 1
02-24-08, 00:27
Applications are being accepted for the passcard, $20 if you already have a passport.
Hi,Can you or anyone answer this definitely?I have a passport good for 8 more years,it is already getting in tough shape from daily crossings,I want to save my passport for international air travel and get the card too.I realize you can have both,but government site unclear as to whether or not you need to TEMPORARILY turn it current passport to get card?I want definite info,not hearsay,please ,you may pm me.gracias.Big John 1

Coyote79
02-24-08, 10:31
Flying into El Paso early Sunday evening.

Will there be any MPs open?
doubtful
better off waiting untill Monday afternoon.

Bbond
02-25-08, 08:04
Hi,Can you or anyone answer this definitely?I have a passport good for 8 more years,it is already getting in tough shape from daily crossings,I want to save my passport for international air travel and get the card too.I realize you can have both,but government site unclear as to whether or not you need to TEMPORARILY turn it current passport to get card?I want definite info,not hearsay,please ,you may pm me.gracias.Big John 1

By mail, yes, but in person, no. The post office or passport agency will verify.

Bbond
02-25-08, 08:07
Wjwright...your posting style is VERY hard to read.

Also, you got took, both for the cab ride, and at Genesis.
The prices you paid are way out of the norm.

Matter fact you could say correctly that the cab ride cost you almost $50.
$30 is way too much to pay him, and $50 is $20 over the normal Genesis fee.

J Europe
02-25-08, 18:45
Wjwright,

When never ever take a taxi to an MP because the price will double on you, which it almost did at Genesis. Most taxi get a commission from the MP which they just add to the cost of goods (chicas).

The moment you said take me to an MP to that taxi driver he lite up like a Christmas tree.

Most of the MPs in town have been posted here with nearby landmarks always have the taxi drop you off there and walk to your MP. For Genesis that would be the General Hospital. It is 3 or so blocks from there.

Made it to the sante fe bridge from the El paso international airport. * take the bus 55 to Five point bus stop. * Take bus 35 downtown to Staton st. To the second bridge crossin into Juarez all you need it 2 bus transfer cost $2. * When I walked over and paid my 35 cent they didn; t ask for passport even though I had mine. Take passport you need it coming back into TX. * when enter the other side on Juarez Ave. * I conitued straight ahead downward to Stempibere de 16. Theres taxi posted up on your walk you can catch one like I did I told him I need a taxi total day. * I paid Him $30 US dollar His name was John. * I could have walked its very easy to get around. * I stayed at the Hotel Impala on Lerdo Ave. $40 a day like a country motel 6. * Cable tv clean bed and fresh sheets. The hot and cold handle on the shower is backward I thought I didn't have hot water at first. * Anyway my taxi john spoke only spanish but very slowly. * I speak a little so I was able to tell him I wanted freca chicas and Carne and camorones. ** He took me to plenty of ***** houses. * To let you guys know Luxxor is closed, Sireanas has like 3 girls or so fat and so so. * I went to Gensis and it on Trulfino and de rublipica. * a cross street. * 1st place got a girl for an hour for $50 US her name was Rosa thick ass, with d cup titties. * she had 2 kid 21 years old at Gensis they had 11 girls I counted all posted us some fine, some fat, some young looking and all sexy spanish complexions. I fuck rosa with a condom I would fuck all those girls with condom they fuck way to many of us dudes. * I did get a blow job with the rubber. * half ass massage with a wild fuck with a chick who put some moaning and groaning with it. * small room with a wooding massage table and a shower and red light on in the place. * Here pussy smell like condom rubbers but the sex was good attiude and willing. * No anal so so BJ and Good Pussy. Will continue***

Espina Heart
02-27-08, 17:00
Stuart had a sort of private party opening for his new place. Great decor/ladies bar, they are planning on a grand opening this week end, they had several chicks there. All from Luxxor. But are planning on hiring new girls. I went with a new one, Jessica, tall, 25ish, massive tits on a tall thin frame. $ 50, no upsell, BBBJ, BBFS, really a great time, with more girls like this, this place will be a hit. Nice rooms and warm! Check Luxxor web site for details on opening. Place is just down from the downtown drive across bridge, behind the Santa Fe Hotel, upstairs, the bottom club is called JB's.

Cruised by Monday outta curiosity. Deadsville. JBs is a decent looking bar with decor, but smelled like a mexican tiled-wall pisser and stale cerveza. The door leading upstairs was locked. There was one chica/bartender, one customer, and a guy mopping with what smelled like [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140)-water. I asked where the chicas were and he nodded behind the bar and said that was the only chica here. All three laughed about the horny gringo in rapid-fire espanol, which I certainly picked up enough from, then the guy said come back Friday in english. All I can say is its probably only open weekends for now, its a great location (2 blocks north of the Stanton St. bridge) with lots of potential, but Stuart needs to put alot of work and $$$ into it (which he is certainly capable of doing, given how he really fixed up Luxxor), if he indeed now owns JB's as well.

So, climbed on the bus and headed out to bbbj land (loryeds) for Leslie, one of my faves (early 30s juapa mamacita with two kids but she treats me like a king), but she wasn't there and the lineup was nothing but gordas. I should've left and headed to Genesis, but didn't have all day and chose Lluvia, who was early 20s, had a pretty face, and enjoyable. Standing in the customs line, which was backed up almost to the top of the bridge, and took an hour (3:45-4:45p), I decided it had been one of my least favorite sojourns across the bridge in quite awhile.

spine

Espina Heart
02-27-08, 17:11
Anybody been to Marilyns lately? That place was the bomb 2-3 years ago with Yovanna. There hasn't been a report here, probably since I posted one late spring-ish of last year that I've seen. Wonder if the coupon still exists or works. Any Fernanda sightings?

EnormusDick
02-28-08, 23:27
Okay,

As we all know Hazel has indeed left Genesis. She has earned enough money for her to move on with better things in her life (college! ). Hazel told me about this in early January and how mangement at Genesis were doing everything in their power to make her stay. They know that losing Hazel is going to make them lose a lot of customers. Hazel and I also departed from many sexual adventures outside of the massage parlor premises. So in that part, here is her Hazel's private phone number for all to call. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

More later,

Jmchave

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!I'm very sorry to hear about hazel leaving, she will be missed.

Luntkicker
03-04-08, 02:44
Ok gents, for my first report I'm going to tell you about Damaris from Palmeras. This chica is a true test of viagra. I prefer the hotties, but she finally talked me into it. She used to work at the new Irma's, and before that at the late great Las Vegas. At first glance her face is kind of cute, but when she smiles at you it's 'danger little willie, danger'. I didn't do an actual tooth count, but it kind of looks like a thresher. She's been trying to get me to the room for a while, and one night I had enough beer in me to do it. She speaks English well, and is pretty good at chatting you up. Finally had me laughing hard enough to think she might be kind of fun. Would I have to keep my eyes closed? I was pleasantly surprised. BBBJ was good. No tooth problems. And the top of her head looks pretty nice. Then it was time to hop on pop. Great hip action and nice vocals. I was proud of myself. Anyone can do a babe, but it takes a real man to do something like that. I hope my next report is about a babe.

I'm an occasional visitor to Juarez, and have been lurking on the board for a while, so I finally decided to contribute. More to come.

Mugroso
03-04-08, 08:12
Ok gents, for my first report I'm going to tell you about Damaris from Palmeras. This chica is a true test of viagra. I prefer the hotties, but she finally talked me into it. She used to work at the new Irma's, and before that at the late great Las Vegas. At first glance her face is kind of cute, but when she smiles at you it's 'danger little willie, danger'. I didn't do an actual tooth count, but it kind of looks like a thresher. She's been trying to get me to the room for a while, and one night I had enough beer in me to do it. She speaks English well, and is pretty good at chatting you up. Finally had me laughing hard enough to think she might be kind of fun. Would I have to keep my eyes closed? I was pleasantly surprised. BBBJ was good. No tooth problems. And the top of her head looks pretty nice. Then it was time to hop on pop. Great hip action and nice vocals. I was proud of myself. Anyone can do a babe, but it takes a real man to do something like that. I hope my next report is about a babe.

I'm an occasional visitor to Juarez, and have been lurking on the board for a while, so I finally decided to contribute. More to come.You are a big man for taking one for the team. I admit, I have had to take it down a notch or 2 but good attitude and personality go a long way. Just no fatties please.

Mugroso

EnormusDick
03-04-08, 20:47
Went to genesis and analee today. I didn't see anyone I knew and I have been going there for well over a year. I wonder if they sold it. Anyway I saw about 10 chicas all tolled, not one was worth a shit. Thank god they don't charge by the pound! If anyone has had a better experience let me know because I don't think I'm going back.

Justsomeim
03-05-08, 00:14
I'm an occasional visitor to Juarez, and have been lurking on the board for a while, so I finally decided to contribute. More to come.Thanks for posting, still sounds like a good review of a decent girl, always YMMV.

Keep up the posts and welcome to the board.

Rambo32
03-06-08, 01:52
This may have been addressed before, but frankly I'm too lazy to go look for it and not even sure that my answer would be found anyways.

What is the situation with a birth certificate, can one cross over with a copy of a birth certificate? Has someone actually done it yet?

Still waiting on getting my passport and passcard from the State Department. Goddamn bureaucracy.

Cienega32
03-06-08, 05:46
Yes and yes.

Rambo32
03-06-08, 15:52
Yes and yes.Excellent. Thank you.

Anybody heard anything about when Luxxor might be re-opening? So far the reports about Stuart's new lady bar haven't been too promising. I went Genesis about a month ago and scored a hottie, but I think I got lucky because the other ladies were kind of large. I'll be in town on the weekend of the 22nd and would like to find some good action.

Justsomeim
03-06-08, 19:58
What is the situation with a birth certificate, can one cross over with a copy of a birth certificate? Has someone actually done it yet?I crossed a week or two ago, when I crossed I took a copy of my bc, I went with a buddy and I was the passenger, probably around 445 on the PDN. My buddy handed him his passport, (he's hispanic, I'm white), and I handed him my DL, thats it, the guy looked at them for all of 3 secs and said "see yeah". Didn't ask me for anything else, now if I was alone it might be a different situation. And I'm not going with 2479 that all caucasians get a free pass, but I think they are more laxed than most of us think right now.

My two cents.

My Freedom
03-08-08, 02:48
After reading various posts on this form about how caucasions normally get a "free pass" crossing the bridge, I wish any of you could have been with this (middle aged) caucasion about 6 A.M. this morning crossing the Ysleta Bridge to go to work.

I already knew I was in the wrong lane because my lane was moving slower than the others, so when I pulled up this "inspector" did not even ask me my citizenship when I handed him my BC and drivers licence. He asked, in order: 1- What was the purpose of your trip to Mexico? 2- Is this your car? 3- How long have you had this car? 4- Do you take this car to Mexico very often? Then he said, "open the trunk." I opened the trunk and wanted to watch this pinche maldido (S.O.B.) check my trunk. So he said, "move over to the side of the car." Finally, he grunted and handed my BC and driver's license back.

BOTTOM LINE: No way, Jose, was this caucasion treated decently on the damn bridge this morning. So I do NOT buy into this false idea at all.

One thing any of you should do, and I damn near did: If you are mistreated by one of these turkeys (CBP officers think they'r invincible as well), you can verify their names and say you will be in contact with Ms. Mullins, who is the boss of all of them (she works downtown) and report to her how you were treated. She does not condone bad treatment of people returning to the U.S. by her beloved "inspectors."

Again, and it apparently bears repeating: Right now you need a valid Texas ID (driver's license) and a birth certificate to return to the U.S., OR, you need a passport. It will be this way until June, 2009, when a passport will be the ONLY option.

My Freedom

Gntlman Mongr
03-08-08, 05:22
I need Minnie info.. I would really like to get some form her Friday night, I just wanna ensure she is still at Ano Nuevo? Mugroso, you got any info?

Sorry I took Mini for the entire night last Fri. night but she should be working regularly at the Ano Nuevo I would be very surprised if she isin't there tonight and Sat. night as well.

I took her salsa dancing to a club called Tumbao on I believe Ave. Lincoln. She was surprised. It was a first for her.

Enjoy,

Gntlman Mongr

Palamides
03-08-08, 17:42
not much activity/information on the board lately and i have nothing substantive to report mainly because there hasnt been any reports of new or old places with dozens of hot chicas to pick from for $50; fantasy i guess even in juarez. that being said, i do have some general info which may be more interesting than the mood of particular customs officials or whether or not we really need minimum documentation to cross the only international boundary between a third and first world country in a heightened security environment. if not i'm sure the comments will be swift and severe.

i have always felt, whether i am paying $30, $100, or whatever. i pick what i want-i'm paying. so the quick peeks in at cleopatra and some of the other establishments are just that quick peeks. when the gordas at pink lady attack me upon entering i say "no gracias" or "horita" and scope out the young pretty ladies, even if all i'm doign is buying them a drink. jolanda and the masero jesus are always friendly and accomodating.

what i can tell you is both walkover and driveover trips lately have been interesting and fun. went to the new maria chuchena in campestre (blvd. thomas fernandez no. 7818. 1) for a great meal a few weeks ago. its a lot larger than the one on lincoln. next to it is another nice looking restaurant "aroma" and accross the street is "garufa" a great place for meat! no line driving back over the bridge at 11:15pm, saturday 2/9. went along with some friends to las missiones mall where i attended a move at the vip which was actually great. you pay around $8bucks and sit in leather recliners while you watch the movie and they bring you food and drink. there is also a nice little vip waiting area before you go into the theatre. its tiered stadium seating to great view of the movie. many movies are in english with spanish subtitles for the spanish challenged like me. dinner there at the mall at itallianis, which must be a franchise because i saw one at the fiesta inn downtown mexico city when i was there last year. no line driving back at 11pm. i mean zero cars. (it was monday 3/3/08). we drove up to the guard showed passports and on our way. incidentally when crossing over we haded the guard 3 of the 4 passports in the car. he didn't ask for the 4th and she was the visitor from europe. i have found when you present the passport its smooth sailing. they might swipe yours or they may just check it.

on the chica front we have been going to the ladies bar papillon on vicente gurero adjacent to parque borrunda (south end). this bar would be right around the corner from genesis; papillon just west of the baseball field. a nice place to have a drink if you have to wait for your favorite lady at genesis. its very much like chapulin colorado.

last week while at papillon we saw some friends and ended up heading to the joker on lopez mateos. lots of hotties. $5 bucks per beer so a little steep until i remember my last trip to mexico city where the high end gentlemans clubs were free to get in but $15/drink ouch! anyway lots of hotties, made me want to see what joker gold (gomez morin) or amadeus (accross from walmart in central juarez).

interesting about taking the girl to tumbalu. i had thought it might be fun to swing by pink lady some afternoon and invite a girl to the mercado for some beers before we do our thing or maybe take her to vip; i am not much of a dancer especially latin dancing. interesting possibilities for those who would like to building a realtionship with a favorite girl (more of a gfe). maybe the girls appreciate it to?

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Coyote79
03-08-08, 17:47
And I'm not going with 2479 that all caucasians get a free pass, but I think they are more laxed than most of us think right now.

My two cents.
I haven't noticed any special treatment for myself, but I did see on TV (TV don't lie) a few years ago that it's legal for Border Patrol to use racial profiling.

Coyote79
03-08-08, 20:38
When the gordas at Pink Lady attack me upon entering I say "No gracias" or "Horita" and scope out the young pretty ladies, even if all I'm doign is buying them a drink.
Last time I went to the Pink Lady I did choose a gorita b/c it was so dark in there I couldn't see well. It sucked, and not in a good way.

Besides, the Pink Lady costs about 2X what other MPs charge.
It's only good for newbie mongers to Juarez.

Justsomeim
03-10-08, 22:47
Sorry I took Mini for the entire night last Fri. night but she should be working regularly at the Ano Nuevo I would be very surprised if she isin't there tonight and Sat. night as well.

I took her salsa dancing to a club called Tumbao on I believe Ave. Lincoln. She was surprised. It was a first for her.

Enjoy,

Gntlman MongrLol, you really are a gentleman.

Damn

Justsomeim
03-10-08, 22:54
Besides, the Pink Lady costs about 2X what other MPs charge.
It's only good for newbie mongers to Juarez.My first mongering experience, pink lady, had no idea what to anticipate. Pretty much took the first chica that approached me. Was a very good 8 but the act, so-so.

After a few trips to other establishments, venus, parasio, cleo's, for the price, never wanted to go back there.

MP's and me, priceless.

Starboat
03-11-08, 00:40
Luxxor is opened as of today.

Stuart told me he has some new girls.

EnormusDick
03-11-08, 14:18

Stuart told me he has some new girls.Does anyone know the new hours?

JediSpider
03-13-08, 02:54
http://www.escortsjuarez.com/ You guys should check that out.

Palamides
03-13-08, 03:40

Stuart told me he has some new girls.So is this the new location near staunton bridge or the old one on dies y sies?

Thanks

Gallo Ingles
03-13-08, 12:04
http://www.escortsjuarez.com/ You guys should check that out.

Thanks for the link Jedi. Do you have anything to report about any of the ladies? Prices, quality of service, etc. ? The pics are very appealing.

JackRabbit69
03-14-08, 02:10
First, how do I dial a Juarez number from an American cell phone and 2nd is the original Luxor reopened?

JackRabbit69

Old Scool
03-14-08, 04:27
Looks like Aldo's has dancers back. 1st weekend they even had a, well sort-of band and some interesting new talent. 2nd weekend the talent pool dropped off considerably. Missed last weekend. Now I'm not saying rush in and check it out or anything, but if you're bored and in the neighborhood.

EnormusDick
03-14-08, 19:55
I hope the girls in juarez don't see that a man will pay 5000. 00 an hour for a piece of ass from a little better than average looking young girl. Lets try and keep our bargain a secret.

My Freedom
03-14-08, 23:27
Jack Rabbit 69, if you have an American cell phone and want to call Juarez, it's easy to do if you're calling a land line. You dial:

011-52-656 6-(then six more digits)

Calling a cell phone is another story..because the person you're calling in Juarez has to have what is called a "ficha" to receive your call. If the person has a "ficha," you dial:

011-52-656 (then seven more digits)

I have a U.S. cell phone and have been doing this for a long time. If you're calling a cell in Juarez and the person you're calling doesn't have a "ficha" (which is expense..they buy these at the Del Rio's, Bip Bip's, etc.), you are out of luck..they gotta have that "ficha."

I don't know the answer to your question about the original Luxor.

My Freedom

GrassHopping
03-15-08, 01:09
I thought a "1" is needed after the country code... this was in effect since Nov 2006. So for Cell phone, you should dial:

011-52-1-656-XXX-XXXX (656 is Juarez's city/area code)

Jack Rabbit 69, if you have an American cell phone and want to call Juarez, it's easy to do if you're calling a land line. You dial:

011-52-656 6-(then six more digits)

Calling a cell phone is another story..because the person you're calling in Juarez has to have what is called a "ficha" to receive your call. If the person has a "ficha," you dial:

011-52-656 (then seven more digits)

I have a U.S. cell phone and have been doing this for a long time. If you're calling a cell in Juarez and the person you're calling doesn't have a "ficha" (which is expense..they buy these at the Del Rio's, Bip Bip's, etc.), you are out of luck..they gotta have that "ficha."

I don't know the answer to your question about the original Luxor.

My Freedom

Cienega32
03-15-08, 04:14
Looks like Aldo's has dancers back. 1st weekend they even had a, well sort-of band and some interesting new talent. 2nd weekend the talent pool dropped off considerably. Missed last weekend. Now I'm not saying rush in and check it out or anything, but if you're bored and in the neighborhood.
When did they stop having dancers? I was only there once last summer.

Bbond
03-15-08, 05:25
I thought a "1" is needed after the country code... this was in effect since Nov 2006. So for Cell phone, you should dial:

011-52-1-656-XXX-XXXX (656 is Juarez's city/area code)

This is the correct method.

Old Scool
03-15-08, 18:05
When did they stop having dancers? I was only there once last summer.Not really sure. I don't go there very often. Tried it several times during the winter and found no one there. Perhaps someone out there knows?

Old Scool
03-15-08, 18:16
I hope the girls in juarez don't see that a man will pay 5000. 00 an hour for a piece of ass from a little better than average looking young girl. Lets try and keep our bargain a secret.LOL! I was thinking the same thing. You can find plenty of those (or better) in Juarez. Now that he doesn't have anything better to do, we should invite him down for a night out in J-Town - on him! Imagine the damage that could be done there with just a fraction of that.

EnormusDick
03-15-08, 21:52
Does anyone know when juarez goes on dst. I don't want to show up too early for the mp's.

JackRabbit69
03-15-08, 23:31
Went to Venus Friday afternoon, a girl I have seen before Vanessa. Was a great time. Now they have pornos showing when you doing the girl, interesting, but it may me pop faster no wonder why they have it in there. Then I went to the original Luxxor, it is open, my first time there. I wasn't really impressed, however I did do a girl who was preggars, didn't realize it til half way through the sex. I think from now on I'm sticking with venus. Thanks everyone about the juarez number thing, I will try the juarez escort thing next month.

Sex is great have more,

Jackrabbit69

GrassHopping
03-16-08, 17:57
Does anyone know when juarez goes on dst. I don't want to show up too early for the mp's.They should switch to DST next Sunday, Mar 23.

EnormusDick
03-16-08, 22:37
Went to Venus Friday afternoon, a girl I have seen before Vanessa. Was a great time. Now they have pornos showing when you doing the girl, interesting, but it may me pop faster no wonder why they have it in there. Then I went to the original Luxxor, it is open, my first time there. I wasn't really impressed, however I did do a girl who was preggars, didn't realize it til half way through the sex. I think from now on I'm sticking with venus. Thanks everyone about the juarez number thing, I will try the juarez escort thing next month.

Sex is great have more,

Jackrabbit69Are you sure they're porno's or previous customers. Please tell me preggars doesn't mean pregnant, that's disgusting.

Jmchave
03-18-08, 00:40
Hey guys,

Well, guess who is coming back? I had a very long talk with Hazel the other day and she told me she will be coming back to Genesis. The reason she left was because she wanted to go back to school. But she didn't want to admit that her father was coming by to Juarez to see how she was doing. If I remember correctly he lives around the Durango area. She left Genesis's and try to make her father think that she was working at a local bakery instead of selling her body to foreigners. To make a long story short, . She will be back on the 24th or the 25th of March. So mark your calendars!

I have been visiting Venus a couple of times ever since Hazel had left. The only good chick I do recommend is Marisol. She is young 18 year old who loves a good fuk.

See ya,

4bidden

Bbond
03-18-08, 02:48
Are you sure they're porno's or previous customers.
Surely not.

Please tell me preggars doesn't mean pregnant, that's disgusting.
Exactly what it means.

EnormusDick
03-18-08, 17:04
Hey guys,

Well, guess who is coming back? I had a very long talk with Hazel the other day and she told me she will be coming back to Genesis. The reason she left was because she wanted to go back to school. But she didn't want to admit that her father was coming by to Juarez to see how she was doing. If I remember correctly he lives around the Durango area. She left Genesis's and try to make her father think that she was working at a local bakery instead of selling her body to foreigners. To make a long story short, . She will be back on the 24th or the 25th of March. So mark your calendars!

I have been visiting Venus a couple of times ever since Hazel had left. The only good chick I do recommend is Marisol. She is young 18 year old who loves a good fuk.

See ya,

4biddenYou should check out lisette also, very nice.

JackRabbit69
03-18-08, 17:58
Enormous Dick,

They are the pornos with the pornstars we have all come to know and love. And, yes the girl was pregnant, there is a first time for everything, but it will definitely be my last, but at least I can now say that I have something done on my checklist.

Jackrabbitt69,

Anyone try the Juarez escort thing yet, please report with details if so, don't get paid til next month, so won't try til then.

Billy Monger
03-19-08, 17:37
sometime those ladies who are "con bambino" can be some of the horniest women that you can find. tuesday evening i walked over to j-town to meet an old "novia" who turned out to be a no-show. the waters were churning so i decided to dock my boat at cleo’s. alas, even though it was only 7:30p mexico time no one answered the bell. went to caliente sports book and killed some time and a couple of carta blancas. tried cleo’s again with no luck. on to amazona but when the woman at the door told me to wait while she went to find a chica and then went outside i moved on. it was getting dark and i don’t like to stray off the beaten path at that time of day but there were lots of locals wandering around the gym area so i headed to casa colorado.

running the gauntlet of sws and the "peenchy" waiters standing outside eduardo’s i found myself in the red house with a cute, cute little number by the name of pearl (pehr-la). agreed on a 400/30 deal (pesos of course) and off to the room we went. it was while she was undressing on the edge of the "cama" that i noticed the bulge. she had hidden it well in a black outfit with a top that draped over the waistline. i asked and she said she was six months along with her third one. got to tell you with her petite size it was not all that bad looking. i’ve seen bigger and really ugly bellies on women who were not expecting. anyway pearl with her nice small breasts and big, chocolate colored nipples and areola and a tight round ass went to work. after some side-by-side (no mish on account of junior in the oven) she cowgirled up and rode me hot and hard until the dam busted. it was about as good a session as i have had in the 2 ½ years that i have been mongering in juarez. life sure is interesting.

EnormusDick
03-19-08, 22:55
I know I said I wouldn't go back, but I feel so comfortable there. Anyway the pickins were slim so I picked one of the gorditas with a decent face, she was dressed pretty good. Well when she came back to the room with the change $10. 00, and took off her clothes, I wasn't sure I could get it up, her body was so ravaged by childbirth. I had her sit in the chair and blow me so I couldn't see her body. Thank god they only charge $30.00

Dars Veider
03-20-08, 00:15
On my last visit in Juarez I also had the chance to stay over the weekend and on Friday night I went to the area just besides the Av. Juarez (the one leading from the border to Juarez). There were soem SW, but a lot of trannies. The chicas quoted me 150 Pesos for a pop. But since they were not very attractive I declined and went to Eduardos strip club. They had some nice young ones there. But only offered a baila. 2 beers were 30 Pesos. When I paid the waiter tried to cheat me. I gave him an 200 Peso bill (and clearly told him that this was a 200 Peso bill), and very quickly he changed that to a 20 Peso bill and was just trying to tell me that this was not enough what I have given him. But luckily I knew this trick so I told him that he cannot do this with me since I had given him a 200 Peso bill and he soon felt that he had no chance and was giving me the correct change. Be aware!

After Eduardos I was walking around in that area again to check the SW but I still saw the same SW. Suddenly I was stopped by Mexican police and they asked what I would do here, since it is a dangerous area for gringos at night, if I would carry a weapon or drugs and I declined. But they seemed not to believe me and then they searched me. Hands on the wall, spread the legs. Since I was clean I was only afraid that they would put something into my pockets. But luckily they didn’t and after a few minutes I could go and went straight back to my hotel. That was enough for me at that night!

The next day I tried to find some massage places, but even with the help of the google map I couldn’t find 3 of them (I was clearly at the places marked in the map, but there were no MPs). So I went to Genesis/ Anali. This one I found. I went to Genesis. There were 8 girls working and all introduced themselves and I chose a 25 yo named Daniela. She was nice and led me to the next cabin. She also agreed on photos, but since the cabins at Genesis are open on the top and a flash could be visible in the other rooms I could only take some pics without flash. But they are so dark and blurry that I won’t post them. The cabin was samll, but clean and the showers seemed to be very new! I showered, she got her stuff, and then she started to massage me with bay oil. After I while I was relaxed enough and I went over to start the action. She gave me a CBJ, we changed 3-4 positions, then I wanted to penetrate her with my fingers a little bit, but she declined, but since I insisted she said "un momento", went out and came back with a plastic glove. So she put on the glove on my hand and now I could put my fingers in her pussy. I was feeling like a gynecologist. But after some minutes my hands got sweaty and I wnated to finish it, so I gve her doogy style and finished off. Overall a good experience for 300 Pesos (1 hour)!

Cheers

Quarterback
03-20-08, 16:29
Palamides, you posted awhile back that you scored Marlene's tel#...did you ever hook up with her? If so, how about some details? Any pleasant surprises like greek or bbbj, etc? And please post that tel # if she's kewl with it! Or her schedule at the PL, purty please!

Guys, if she's still around, this one's a hottie (especially for the smokin bod!) Speaks v good English, too. The last I heard, she's late night on weekends, but I've seen her in there earlier eve on a Tuesday - let's get a 411 going on it!

Palamides
03-21-08, 03:37
Palamides, you posted awhile back that you scored Marlene's tel#...did you ever hook up with her? If so, how about some details? Any pleasant surprises like greek or bbbj, etc? And please post that tel # if she's kewl with it! Or her schedule at the PL, purty please!

Guys, if she's still around, this one's a hottie (especially for the smokin bod!) Speaks v good English, too. The last I heard, she's late night on weekends, but I've seen her in there earlier eve on a Tuesday - let's get a 411 going on it!When I talked to her she indicated she just worked friday and saturday night. I am sorry but I am not comfortable sharing the number and I dont think it would be appropriate.

Cienega32
03-23-08, 06:09
How much does this Sunday religious event affect the nite-life in El Centro?

Coyote79
03-24-08, 15:00
I hope the girls in juarez don't see that a man will pay 5000. 00 an hour for a piece of ass from a little better than average looking young girl. Lets try and keep our bargain a secret.
that's why I LUV the border!!
Too bad I can't tell anyone the REAL reason why I love the border :-)

Coyote79
03-24-08, 15:01
So is this the new location near staunton bridge or the old one on dies y sies?

Thanks
yes any info?

Coyote79
03-24-08, 15:02
Does anyone know when juarez goes on dst. I don't want to show up too early for the mp's.
http://www.worldtimezone.com/time/wtzresult.php?CiID=18354&forma=
still an hour behind

Coyote79
03-24-08, 15:06
Are you sure they're porno's or previous customers. Please tell me preggars doesn't mean pregnant, that's disgusting.
I like her being pregnant. Sex with a pregnant lady makes me feel dominate like I'm violating her.

And I known some guys who really have a pregnant fetish.

Coyote79
03-24-08, 15:09

AN 18 YO WHO LUVS TO FUCK??!!!
You got my attention!!
Going to check that out today. . .will post my experience tonight.

Coyote79
03-24-08, 17:30
Any Fernanda sightings?
I'm looking for her too.
Anyone?

Quarterback
03-24-08, 19:05
When I talked to her she indicated she just worked friday and saturday night. I am sorry but I am not comfortable sharing the number and I dont think it would be appropriate.Thanks Palamides! No problem if you don't want to post Marlene's number, though I think she'd get alot of interest if she posted one with some pics. I've gotten the impression that she's doing the weekend nights, too, but that it's only after 10:00 or so. Maybe the Tuesday night thing was only temp.

My Freedom
03-24-08, 22:24
Some of you have asked about this..Cd. Juarez will switch to Daylight Savings Time on Sunday, April 6th..when again, the two cities will be on the same time.

On October 26th, Juarez will return to standard time..El Paso and most of the rest of the U.S. will return to standard time on November 2nd. (Arizona and parts of Indiana don't change their clocks..but then, that doesn't really effect us, does it?)

Happy Mongering

My Freedom

Coyote79
03-24-08, 23:53
Looking for Jmchave's Marisol, I hit Venus today. But they said she doesn't come in until late.

I don't want to go to J-town late. Don't want to die.

So I chose Monica. Monica is 24 yo chubby girl with a very pretty face.
I also liked the way she approached me as if she was eager (she was).
Plus I wasn't too picky b/c I hadn't had sex in three weeks.

She collected $40, and told me it would be an extra $20 for oral sex. I turned down the oral sex upsell, but I did pay $20 for DFK.

Had a fun time b/c she was very passionate. But I would not repeat b/c fat girls are not my idea of a fantasy GFE.

OTHER STUFF
After crossing the free bridge there was a group of federal police gathered just as I hit Chamizal. They were all holding automatic rifles, and some had their face hidden with scarfs. WTF?

I'm not sure what that was all about.

GrassHopping
03-25-08, 01:29
Went to Loryed to look for Leslie. I haven't been there since November. Anyway, found out that she doesn't work there anymore. Too bad. She's a tiger.

Anyway, I pick Roberta, not too bad looking. 400 pesos she have me an excellent BBBJ, DFK and a good fuck. Loryed is really a good place to go to if you don't mind the average (very average) looking girls.

EnormusDick
03-25-08, 13:52
Went to Loryed to look for Leslie. I haven't been there since November. Anyway, found out that she doesn't work there anymore. Too bad. She's a tiger.

Anyway, I pick Roberta, not too bad looking. 400 pesos she have me an excellent BBBJ, DFK and a good fuck. Loryed is really a good place to go to if you don't mind the average (very average) looking girls.I noticed a couple of people mentioned dfk, I always thought it meant deep french kissing but someone said he paid $20. 00 extra. Does it mean something else?

Espina Heart
03-25-08, 15:56

Anyway, I pick Roberta, not too bad looking. 400 pesos she have me an excellent BBBJ, DFK and a good fuck. Loryed is really a good place to go to if you don't mind the average (very average) looking girls.

Too sad. Leslie was a fav, called me "her amor," and gave the special treatment to back it up (e.g., CIM). Was wealthy one visit and lied, saying it was my birthday, and had both Leslie and Roberta. That was one deliciously nasty hour that moved the earth just a bit. Roberta will give you what you ask for, probably unlimited??, pretty face, but a bit wide in the hip. Ahh, but Leslie. Another fav disappears. sigh.

spine

Coyote79
03-25-08, 17:43
I noticed a couple of people mentioned dfk, I always thought it meant deep french kissing but someone said he paid $20. 00 extra. Does it mean something else?
that's correct, I paid $20 extra for deep french kissing (DFK).

Bbplays
03-26-08, 05:08
that's correct, I paid $20 extra for deep french kissing (DFK).Why?

Coyote79
03-26-08, 12:46
Why?
i like it. Why not?

GrassHopping
03-26-08, 14:43
i like it. Why not?I agree. If I have to pay $20 for extra, between CBJ and DFK, I'd choose DFK. But that's just my preference. Of course I'll choose BBBJ over DFK anyday.

EnormusDick
03-26-08, 14:58
that's correct, I paid $20 extra for deep french kissing (DFK).Well you certainly are an open minded person, I do hope you were the first customer that day.

Coyote79
03-27-08, 11:49
Well you certainly are an open minded person, I do hope you were the first customer that day.
LOL
I see my ATF about once a week. She's usually busy when I get there with another client. . .have to wait for her to finish with him. . .

So not only am not the first customer she sees, sometimes I actually see the guy she's been with before me!!

don't bother me too much. . .I try not to think about it. . .

I don't like DFK with any girl. . .only a young, small, pretty one. . .it's very erotic

don't mind paying extra. . .it is an extra service the provider has to do. . .i'd want to get paid extra if I were her. . .

Coyote79
03-27-08, 11:52
I agree. If I have to pay $20 for extra, between CBJ and DFK, I'd choose DFK. But that's just my preference. Of course I'll choose BBBJ over DFK anyday.
i try to get into BBBJ but it's painful to me. . .besides, I'm always thinking she might bite down like Kathrine Turner did in "War of the Roses"

EnormusDick
03-27-08, 14:03
LOL

I see my ATF about once a week. She's usually busy when I get there with another client. Have to wait for her to finish with him. .

So not only am not the first customer she sees, sometimes I actually see the guy she's been with before me!

Don't bother me too much. I try not to think about it. .

I don't like DFK with any girl. Only a young, small, pretty one. It's very erotic

Don't mind paying extra. It is an extra service the provider has to do. I'd want to get paid extra if I were her. I don't know know how you do that, I won't even kiss a girl with a closed mouth after I cim. I guess we all have our hang ups, or lack of them.

Meat Loaf
03-28-08, 03:34
Are you guys till mongering in Cd. Juarez with the street war happening?

Quarterback
03-28-08, 05:34
Are you guys till mongering in Cd. Juarez with the street war happening?I went last week.

It seemed normal to me.

Coyote79
03-28-08, 10:52
Are you guys till mongering in Cd. Juarez with the street war happening?Daytime only.

How much affect do you guys think this is having on mongers?

EnormusDick
03-28-08, 14:01
Daytime only.

How much affect do you guys think this is having on mongers?I think as long as you are not a cop you are pretty safe. We mongers think with our dicks anyway, so it will take alot more than the threat of death to stop us. LOL

Clydesdale
03-28-08, 14:57
daytime only
How much affect do you guys think this is having on mongers?
I'm still going, day or night. Plenty of the shootings are in the daytime. A lot of the girls are quitting because there's no business.

Billy Monger
03-28-08, 15:25
After crossing the free bridge there was a group of federal police gathered just as I hit Chamizal. They were all holding automatic rifles, and some had their face hidden with scarfs. WTF?LE are the targets. He probably did not want his face to be photographed. Those guy are some brave hombres.

EnormusDick
03-28-08, 20:49
Went to Anali and Genesis today. 3 girls at gen, not too good. Tried anali, really nice looking 20 yo llama Jaquelina. Great face, small but very nice tits, ass a little big, attitude was poor and wouldn't do BBBJ for any amount of money. First time for that. Anyway, I asked the guy at the desk if the violence was affecting business, and he said not really. Judging from the amount of cars in the parking lot at 10 am I believe him.

EnormusDick
03-29-08, 00:44
I know this is off topic, but i was wondering what my fellow mongers thought of the news Channel 9 girl Adrienne Alvarez. Is it me or is she the the most drop dead georgeous thing you have ever seen, I wonder how much would you guys pay for something like that ( realistically). I will start the bidding at $ 1000.00

Coyote79
03-29-08, 02:42
http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_8723438

JUAREZ -- A deployment of more than 2,000 soldiers is arriving in Juárez to take the city back from feuding drug traffickers -- blamed for intensely violent murders that are causing concern on the U.S. side of the border.

Top-level federal Mexican officials said Thursday that the soldiers would patrol the streets in 180 heavily armed military vehicles and three aircraft, including a helicopter gunship, and that federal police officers and investigators would operate checkpoints on main arteries entering the city.

The deployment is expected to spark more violence, but officials said they were prepared to meet any threat or attack. Officials did not say what kinds of weapons the soldiers would carry.

The escalating violence has caused uneasiness on the U.S. side of the border, and some officials fear that the violence will spill into El Paso.

Thursday night, the violence in Juárez was the subject of the first question asked at a forum featuring the five finalists for El Paso police chief. All said the killings in Mexico were a concern.

"That violence will spill over into El Paso," Assistant Chief Diana Kirk said. She added that federal officials have said people are already seeking refuge in El Paso.

Allen, who spoke after Kirk, tried to ease concerns. "I don't think there is a danger of spillage over to the U.S."

El Paso Mayor John Cook said he spoke with Juárez Mayor José Reyes Ferriz earlier this week and said both were worried that tourism and other commerce could be hurt by fears of increased violence, though they didn't believe any real threat to the general public exists.

Cook said the violence may create the perception that El Paso and Juárez are not safe. "But if you look at who (the victims) are, they're all related to the drug trade," Cook said. "I think people who need to be afraid, either in El Paso or Juárez, are people who deal with drugs."

At a news conference Thursday, officials said the "extraordinary" measures were needed to battle the explosion of drug violence in Juárez, where nearly 200 people have been slain since Jan. 1.

"The government of (Mexican) President (Felipe) Calderón shares the concern of the government and the people of Chihuahua (state) who live under a wave of violence unleashed recently and (the government) is acting accordingly. The challenge that we are meeting together is taking back the spaces that organized crime have taken from the people," said Juan Camilo Mouriño Terrazo,

Mexican Secretary of the Interior Juan Camilo Mourino Terrazo, left, talked Thursday with Gen. Guillermo Galvan Galvan, Mexican secretary of national defense, at a joint news conference in Juarez on the deployment of Mexican federal troops. Mexico's secretary of the interior.
Mouriño predicted drug traffickers would react violently to the operation but said, "No criminal group will be able to resist the force of the Mexican nation."

Gen. Guillermo Galván Galván, Mexico's defense secretary, said 539 soldiers arrived in Juárez earlier this week and 977 soldiers were expected to arrive in 173 vehicles Thursday and today. Others are to fly to Juárez; 303 soldiers are expected to land at the Juárez airport today and 392 Saturday.

Patrols could start immediately, Galván said, but the operation, dubbed Operación Conjunta Chihuahua, or Chihuahua Joint Operation, will be in full force next week and will last indefinitely.

The soldiers will be organized in 10 patrol bases and 46 roving units, Galván said.

About 100 of the soldiers will be deployed to Palomas, across the border from Columbus, N.M., where dozens have been killed this year and where the police chief sought asylum in the United States last week.

In Juárez, the death toll accelerated from about 45 killings in January to almost 100 in March, with as many as eight murders in a day. At least half of the homicides follow the pattern of warring drug cartels -- a car ambush that ends in a shooting spree, or a bullet-riddled body dumped in the street. In all of last year, there were 304 homicides in Juárez.

Several police officers have been sprayed with bullets and killed while on duty or on their way home. One state police commander was wounded in one attack and was taken to El Paso's Thomason Hospital, where armed police officers guarded the entrances and visitors had to go through a metal detector.

In mid-January, Juárez Mayor Reyes Ferriz asked the federal government to intervene and help secure the streets. Two weeks later, federal police officers were reportedly sent to the state of Chihuahua, but they stayed in the capital, Chihuahua City. Federal investigators worked in Juárez to dig up 36 bodies from clandestine graves at two houses and soldiers from the South Juárez military camp guarded a hospital where a top police official was treated after an assassination attempt.

But Thursday's announcement was the first major deployment of federal forces in Juárez and is reminiscent of other military deployments against drug cartels in other border cities such as Nuevo Laredo.

Those other operations reportedly weakened drug cartels but also unleashed more violence.

"Criminals react with violence when faced by the will of the people to regain a peaceful and secure way of life," said Mexico's Attorney General Eduardo Medina-Mora Icaza, in Juárez Thursday. But the violence, "will be contained and uprooted," he said.

Thursday, Reyes Ferriz said the federal police would also investigate all city police officers in an effort to weed out corruption, "so that we can have the police force ... that Juarenses deserve."

Meat Loaf
03-29-08, 03:00
http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_8723438

About 100 of the soldiers will be deployed to Palomas, across the border from Columbus, N.M., where dozens have been killed this year and where the police chief sought asylum in the United States last week.

Several police officers have been sprayed with bullets and killed while on duty or on their way home. One state police commander was wounded in one attack and was taken to El Paso's Thomason Hospital, where armed police officers guarded the entrances and visitors had to go through a metal detector.El Paso has always held their arms open for anything "hecho en Mexico." Surprising the drug war took 3 years to leave Nuevo Laredo para Cd. Juarez.

And with the "strip" shut down, it sounds like CJ has lost all of its appeal.

Cienega32
03-29-08, 22:07
LE are the targets. He probably did not want his face to be photographed. Those guy are some brave hombres.
The Federal Police usually have that scarf/ski mask thing going on. I think their whole "look" is pretty cool - dark uniforms, flackers, face masks, weapons at the ready. Pretty intimidating, IMHO.

I saw a small squad of them by PDN bridge a few months back, just standing by the turnstiles and bullshitting. A few of them broke off towards El Centro in a rush, pulling up their masks as they went.