PDA

View Full Version : Ciudad Juarez

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Admin
01-01-06, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Scoup
01-01-06, 08:24
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006!!! This should be one great new year and a fun time in El Paso and Juarez. Yes I did say El Paso. I like to include own sister town just 10 to 20 miles away so we can show that we have to best place to play and have fun. Right now I'm with Martha just relaxing and hoping this works for all to see.

Scoup

Mugroso
01-03-06, 03:17
Usually I would save a review for my website and then post here, but since I got the lead from 2479, I would like to share my findings here first.

Taking 2479's lead I decided to check out Troyanas. Before leaving home I broke out my Mapsco and searched for the intersection of Jilotepec and Ave de las Torres. I decided the best way to get there from El Paso was to cross at the Zaragosa bridge. After crossing in to Mexico I took a left and headed down Ramon Rayon. Shortly there after, I take a left at Jilotepec. Now keep this in mind should you decide to venture out this way, Jilotepec is also known as Ave Clouthier. Down a long and winding road I came to the intersection and while at the stop light I saw bigger than goat shit a building with Troyanas on the side.

I park and tip the parquero a dollar and head on in. Looks like a new building but I don't know for sure. Really nice inside decorated with Trojan warriors, Greek gods, etc. There are several booths for private dances but they appear to still be working on that portion. 3 booths are open and a fourth was a little more enclosed. The construction didn't stop the ladies from going back there and giving dances.

Now let’s talk women. I would say the women were at best 8 but 6 being the average. No bar in Juarez is immune from having a fat lady and Troyanas is not exception. But not to worry, there were a couple skinny women available but amongst the herd they walked around like hot shit. Some of the prettier women seemed to shy away from the others for some reason. Usually woman likes to hang around someone less attractive to make themselves seem lovelier. Has anyone noticed this before? Another lady there doesn't make it far up the scale but I would rate her an 8 with her dancing talents in consideration. She shimmied up the pole and did a dance that would make the cirque d’sole or however you spell it. I was impressed. Another was in a pirate costume and I was very disappointed when she took off the eye patch. I guess I will have to poke out her eye myself.

Let me get up on my soap box for a moment here. You know what I hate? Rope hair. Those corn row braids and if you throw in some blonde hair dye, it doesn’t help much. I can’t stand these women that do this and I immediately dismiss them as bitches. I don’t miss out on much by doing this because my experiences this has been the case. I saw at least one on my visit.

But anyways, let’s get on with it. This place is way the hell out there and with the quality of women I saw I would not recommend the drive. You can find better, closer. But don’t take my word for it, go give it a try.

Mugroso

Member #2479
01-03-06, 03:55
Yes troyanos has mediocre selection hope they find better girls

To Mugroso or anyone has anyone been to a place called "Venecia"
this site has a lot of glowing reviews of it on this page

http://bd.servicio-x.com/bdx/Registro632-1.html
in fact it's the most reviewed place in all of Juarez and I never heard of it

It sound like it is a Bar-Brothel like those found downtown
It is found in the triangle of Waterfill and Ramon Rayon

I been to a lot of places in Waterfill but all where pretty lousy, with women mostly sitting behind the bar

Member #2479
01-04-06, 04:25
Johanna was traded from Genesis to Luxxor, 2 weeks ago Johanna is now working daily at Luxxor.

If you don't know Johanna she is pretty Slim and pretty faced, but has a flabby skinny body because of babies.

Ok I asked Johanna if I could cum on her face or mouth for $20 dlls extra but after a few rounds of negotiation she upped the ante and offered anal for $100 I don't know why I took it; anal sex even with a girl is kind of gay.

Nothing like Bareback vaginal sex like Jesus intended it.

Coyote79
01-04-06, 18:05
Johanna was traded from Genesis to Luxxor, 2 weeks ago Johanna is now working daily at Luxxor.

If you don't know Johanna she is pretty Slim and pretty faced, but has a flabby skinny body because of babies.

Ok I asked Johanna if I could cum on her face or mouth for $20 dlls extra but after a few rounds of negotiation she upped the ante and offered anal for $100 I don't know why I took it; anal sex even with a girl is kind of gay.

Nothing like Bareback vaginal sex like Jesus intended it.

You post the funniest stuff!

Yeah I was offered anal for the same price at Luxxor.
I passed. . .I get almost the same thrill from fingering her butthole.

So how's owner lady Soriya doing? As catty as ever?

Espina Heart
01-05-06, 17:29
A month ago or so, while reading the marvelous Juazoo adventures of Dougie, he stopped in to Luxxor and tapped a dark-skinned muchacha named "Lisette." Picqued my interest. So, early last week, I went to sample. Lisette is the same Lis, formerly of M. Europeo. The lineup was lacking, so I decided to give her another go. Her oral skills are both dangerous and heavenly, with the $20 upsell, of course. I reported here a few months back on her intense sucking technique. This was followed by a post, I forget now by whom, that complained she turned the tip of his dick purple for a week or so. Same happened to me on a later visit. Her technique is extremely pleasurable but you do pay the price.

So, last week, I told her to lighten up, but the vacuum cleaner kept kicking on, so I told her to concentrate on my balls instead. Very nice, with lots of forays down farther below.

She has a most wonderful big round ass for a petite girl (which has grown a bit larger at Luxxor), that is alot of fun. Once again, after awhile of serious banging, she pulled away and cried "me duelle (it hurts)," because I am so huge - LOL. She pulled this shit before on me and I ended up, being somewhat sensitive to the ladies, jacking off on her. This time I wasn't falling for it so it was "lo siento," now put yer sweet ass back up in the air, because I'm not done!

She has alot of indian blood in her and comes all the way from Chiapas. She is extremely attractive, but has a nasty C-scar. She has never been very amorous, and I only half-heartedly recommend her.

As to the catty co-owner (Stuart's wife???) that Coyote fell out with, I've met her once, but rarely see her in the afternoons. All the girls do the $20 upsell there as SOP, but when they (and occasionally they do) have the best looking mp talent in Juarez, I don't mind giving it up for what I get.

Gntlman Mongr
01-07-06, 02:58
I was in J-Town on Xmas eve and was looking for some action and I found this young thing at Laura's Club her name is Edith. Boy I had a lot of fun with her. There are those that really enjoy their job and this is one of them. She seemed to enjoy just about anything and when I asked to finish in her mouth she was down right enthusiastic. Had a great BBBJ CIM. I hope you enjoy her to.

Gntlman Mongr

Coyote79
01-07-06, 03:57
I was in J-Town on Xmas eve and was looking for some action and I found this young thing at Laura's Club her name is Edith. Boy I had a lot of fun with her. There are those that really enjoy their job and this is one of them. She seemed to enjoy just about anything and when I asked to finish in her mouth she was down right enthusiastic. Had a great BBBJ CIM. I hope you enjoy her to.

Gntlman Mongr
awesome! You have good taste

Coyote79
01-07-06, 04:15
As to the catty co-owner (Stuart's wife???) that Coyote fell out with, I've met her once, but rarely see her in the afternoons. All the girls do the $20 upsell there as SOP, but when they (and occasionally they do) have the best looking mp talent in Juarez, I don't mind giving it up for what I get.
dude, the problem isn't so much the upsell--as you posted it happens all the time. The problem is I complain about it to her & her first reaction is to call Stuart & trash me. WTF?

But it's all ancient history. I would recommend to other mongers to try to find your own transportation to Luxxor so you can limit your interaction with her as much as possible.

Also be aware of the $20 upsell ahead of time so you don't leave Luxxor with blue balls like me.

Member #2479
01-07-06, 04:24
I was in J-Town on Xmas eve and was looking for some action and I found this young thing at Laura's Club her name is Edith.
Gntlman Mongr

Great pics, but you have to burn your clothes and take a 2 hour bath after being in those filthy beds, if you don’t you’ll itch like crazy, I wished they cleaned those apartments.

fucking chito

Mugroso
01-07-06, 05:19
Great pics, but you have to burn your clothes and take a 2 hour bath after being in those filthy beds, if you don’t you’ll itch like crazy, I wished they cleaned those apartments.

fucking chito

Well break out the fucking party hats, light the fireworks and sound the trumpets, 2479 and myself are in complete agreement on something. A first on this board. Today is truely a historical day.

If I ever come within one block of chato's place I start to itch. Even thinking of that shit hole makes me feel cheap and dirty.

Mugroso

Gntlman Mongr
01-07-06, 17:25

fucking chito

Unfortunately I have to agree. The place is a sleazy shit hole. But as I wander around visiting the other clubs with all their gordas I find myself returning to Chito's where I have a thing for his young sisters. Although I have been so creeped out before that I have left just after paying when the girl took her clothes off because it was to much for me.

Still Edith is a jewel. Next time maybe I will take her to my hotel.

Happy Hunting Guys,

Gntlman Mongr

Elwood Blues
01-07-06, 17:40

Gntlman MongrExcellent. Edith looks very sexy and based on her smile it looks like either she really is enjoying it or she at least fakes it well.

Where is "Laura's Club"? Pretty new to Ciudad Juarez...only been there once.

Gntlman Mongr
01-07-06, 20:25
Excellent. Edith looks very sexy and based on her smile it looks like either she really is enjoying it or she at least fakes it well.

I am a little reluctant to plug Chito but I have also received e-mails requesting his location, so here go's:

Laura's Club is located another block south of Casa Colorado. I think it is on the corner of Melchor Ocampo and Mariano Samaniego. Chito is usually hanging out on the corner trying to sell one of his sisters. I think there is a sign on the building that says Lauras Club. If Chito is not out front just go inside. The place is a little scary on the inside. There are usually very few girls hanging out as they are usually hanging out next door. Just ask for Edith. I have not seen many of the girls last more then a few months working there as I think Chito is an A-Hole to them. I hope she is still there the next time I make it down.

Enjoy,

Gntlman Mongr

P.S. do not let Chito talk you up from $40. The last time I was there I paid $30.

Mugroso
01-08-06, 00:16
Excellent. Edith looks very sexy and based on her smile it looks like either she really is enjoying it or she at least fakes it well.

Here are my two cents and directions to Laura's (Chato's Bar). As you head down Ave. Juarez stay on the right hand side, pass the Plaza Mariachi until you come to M.A. Martinez street. There is a casa de cambio on the corner. Take a right, cross Mariscal St. then Santos deGollado St. Continue on down to the Casa Colorada (Sans Souci) passing the former Sleepy Iguana. When you make it to the Casa Colorada, spit on the sidewalk, take a left. Lauras will be at the next corner.

Ok, those were my directions. Now here are my two cents. Chato is the sterotypical Mexican who wants to introduce you to his sister(s) who are almost cherry. Last time I passed by he said they were his cousins. Usually I advocte trying out the out of the way places because on occassion you will find a gem. But this place is way to seedy for even me and I would even pass up a gem if I ever found one there. He makes some girls work outside which to me tells me that even he thinks his own ladies are not good enough to come into the bar.

I won't criticize anyone who goes there but they leave me confused as to why anyone would in the first place.

Bbond
01-08-06, 04:15

Gntlman Mongr

I know that girl REALLY well, she's a shooter. If you know what I mean.

Gntlman Mongr
01-08-06, 10:08
As far as clubs go I do not think that Chito's shit hole is much worse then some of the others. The worst I've been in is Queens. At least Chito has running water to clean up with. The big problem with Chito's are the girls. Where I suspect some of the girls in the other clubs are into drugs I know the ones at Chito are. When the girls take their clothes off I look them over real well for needle marks. If they do I'm out of there. So be careful and keep covered up guys. This is definitely a problem with all the girls in the Zona Rosa area. I think they are more the partying types. I do not get the same feeling about the girls in the MP's. The problem with them is the atmosphere I much prefer the interaction with girls. Though you will not get much of that at Chito's.

One of my favorite clubs that doesn't get much mention is the Pink Lady. The atmosphere is great. Many of the clubs are way to dark and way to noisy. Not the Pink Lady. The place is always packed when I go there. A few of weeks ago when I was there some guy brought his girlfriend with him and she got up on the stage and striped. I gave her a 50 Peso tip I am not sure she knew how much it was. She was just enjoying herself. I really enjoy drinking and fooling around with the girls. I have taken the girls out of there many times to my hotel. The rooms there are not much better then any of the other clubs and when it is busy which is frequent the girls are encouraged to rush you. The prices there are higher but the girls are better also and they do try to give you a good time. They have had some real lookers there at times. Some of the best I have ever seen in Juarez. They tend to be drinkers though. I have seen some really put it away. They usually run $80 to $120.

For you guys that are wondering the Pink Lady is way down Altamirano. Past the S-Mart. It would probably best to take a taxi the first time. I used to walk there all the time from the Zona Rosa. So it's not real far. For you adventurous sorts go one or two blocks to the west from Chito's just past "I think it is called the Verde Hotel" to Altamirano. then go down Altamirano about 10 blocks. It is another 5 blocks past 16 de Septembre. There is a neon arrow pointing down at the front door and a painted sign on the front of the building saying Pink Lady from what I remember.

I know this street well as I usually stay at the Manport which is on the corner of Altamirano and 16 de Septembre. I have also had a few girlfriends that have lived on this street over the years.

Enjoy Guys,

Gntlman Mongr

Gntlman Mongr
01-08-06, 10:17
I know that girl REALLY well, she's a shooter. If you know what I mean.

I am not surprised though I did not see any needle marks on her. Thanks for the info. I may have to give Chito's a little more distance. This may be a little to adventurous for me.

Buena Suerte Guys,

Gntlman Mongr

Bbond
01-08-06, 11:59
The only reason a girl will work with Chito is the drug aspect.
I was in there once, a guy heard me speaking Spanish with the girls, he asked if I could score him some coca. I asked Edith if she would go and buy for the guy, she took $10 and came back with 2 nickle bags. Bags that would have cost a gringo 3x or 4x that. Drugs are plentiful and very cheap for the locals there.
Not just the girls in Lauras do drugs, a LOT of the girls in Juarez bars do drugs.

Gallo Ingles
01-08-06, 13:30
She is indeed a hoot, but ought to come with a warning.

[QUOTE=Espina Heart]A month ago or so, while reading the marvelous Juazoo adventures of Dougie, he stopped in to Luxxor and tapped a dark-skinned muchacha named "Lisette." Picqued my interest. So, early last week, I went to sample. Lisette is the same Lis, formerly of M. Europeo. The lineup was lacking, so I decided to give her another go. Her oral skills are both dangerous and heavenly, with the $20 upsell, of course. I reported here a few months back on her intense sucking technique. This was followed by a post, I forget now by whom, that complained she turned the tip of his dick purple for a week or so. Same happened to me on a later visit. Her technique is extremely pleasurable but you do pay the price.

So, last week, I told her to lighten up, but the vacuum cleaner kept kicking on, so I told her to concentrate on my balls instead. Very nice, with lots of forays down farther below.

Henry34
01-11-06, 21:01
I am heading to Juarez this Friday 13, 2006 by myself. any of you expert monger wanna show me around? Or maybe recommend some place to go for action. I probably be over the bridge by 10:30 or 11:00 pm maybe earlier a bit. pm me your phone # if any of you wanna join in and I'll call u as soon as I am there.

Henry the asian monger.

Nortelx
01-12-06, 05:34
Gentlemen,

I haven't been to Juarez in 25 years but I'm going this weekend. I've been doing my homework and I've read every post on this site back to August.

I must say I'm a little disappointed in what I've read and seen regarding the women and services but I'm game for a weekend trip.

I'm staying at Hotel Villa Manport and I'm sure I'll check out Sirenas, Luxxor, El Encanto and Genesis.

I'm also looking forward to getting back downtown. I had a lot of fun in Fausto's back in '80 which I understand is called Alice and Charlie's now.

I also intend to check out Año Nuevo and Queen's.

Any other suggestions will be appreciated.

My question is: What would be the recommended method for getting from the EL Paso airport to Villa Manport on Saturday around 11AM and back to the airport on Monday around 1PM? I'll be carrying one small bag.

Thanks and keep rocking.

Elwood Blues
01-12-06, 22:02
Was at Luxxor last night. Short girl with short hair named Vanessa was excellent. Very friendly, nice body, small tits. Didn't speak much English. She was very wet, seemed to enjoy herself. Good CBJ, liked different positions; cowboy, doggy, etc...no rush at all. Let me cum on her. Nice shower together after. Would definitely recommend her. Didn't ask for any upsell.

Adam Z
01-13-06, 20:58
Stay away from the street girls. Pre-911, there was some decent foot traffic near the gym. Now, it's pretty scary fare, with the shims mixed in way too much to be able to enjoy the scene. You get led into some backrooms that are pretty nasty at best.

YMMV, but that I would spend a little extra and hit the bars.

Cienega32
01-14-06, 17:16
Stay away from the street girls. Pre-911, there was some decent foot traffic near the gym. Now, it's pretty scary fare, with the shims mixed in way too much to be able to enjoy the scene. You get led into some backrooms that are pretty nasty at best.

YMMV, but that I would spend a little extra and hit the bars.
I'm only a 2002 and forward monger in Juarez but I can't agree enough about the street girls, as it doesn't seem to be too hard to work the bar scene.

While you might - repeat MIGHT - find one that's decent, you still never know what you're getting into as far as the room and the girl. After you realize what some of the bars will "hire", you have to wonder why some girls are working the streets only.

The prices might be cheaper and if you're looking for that danger adreneline rush then you might want to try one but I wouldn't. I have tried one or two over the years but don't see it happening again in my future. The more I analyze that scene the more I've come to realize that it's populated with minors, crack-heads, crank-skanks, and trannies. All should raise a red DANGER flag very quickly.

It's a far cry from The Alley in TJ where the pickings are usually a great alternative.

Bachelor Warrior
01-15-06, 18:18
Greetings All,

It's been a while since I've posted, so here are a couple of notes to catch up.

Dropping by the Rancho Grande is fun for me because it's such a dump. There used to be a lot of girls there too. Anyway, I dropped in there at about 9:30 on a Friday night recently. I was one of only two or three customers and I only saw 4 or 5 girls! Maybe the girls haven't come back from the holidays? One blond would rate a 7 or 8; the others a 4 or 5.

By the way, one of the cuter girls at the RG with a great figure and nice to talk to is "Estrella". I saw her a few weeks ago and she had a couple of strange-looking "bumps" around her mouth. A litle troubling especially because I don't think she's very smart and likes to get really drunk.

I swung into Don Pedro's (I think that's the name) on Avenida Juarez the same night. I consider this place to be a step down from the RG. There were a lot of new female faces, but they looked to be in their 40s or 50s and most looked much tougher than me. So I turned around and walked back out.

On New Year's Eve, I noticed a very American-looking blond in a very short white skirt and a very low cut top. The skirt was almost a belt! This was somewhere close to Don Pedro's. She was a little older, maybe 35 to 38, with very skinny legs, but with the biggest, most wonderful-looking chest. She was really loaded! What a playground! She was also very good looking and very clean looking. She was on her cell phone in English and from what I heard while I was walking past, she was begging her "boyfriend" to go out with her. It was a doggone shame that I had just spent 4 hours with a couple of my "favoritas" and I was low on dough. And, I wanted to get back early because I was afraid the cops would be blocking the roads with DUI checks on the U.S. side. If this gal wasn't working, I have no idea what she was doing in Juarez by herself dressed like that. Maybe that's just wishful thinking, but I'll definitely keep an eye out for this little number in the future.

I've seen some discussion about Chito's. I saw the Federal Police, or whatever the "men-in-black" are called, raiding that place one night. Some of the girls are nice to talk to or play pool with, but I've never seen a gal in there I would want to take to the room.

Does anyone know where the rooms are that Queens uses? Are they around the corner towards Virginia's? Has anyone seen any black girls in any of the bars? I heard a rumor that there was a black girl working in the Hollywood bar.

BW

Cienega32
01-16-06, 02:38
Does anyone know where the rooms are that Queens uses? Are they around the corner towards Virginia's? Has anyone seen any black girls in any of the bars? I heard a rumor that there was a black girl working in the Hollywood bar.
The one and only time I took one out of Queens, we ended up in the little joint right next door from the front entrance on the Mariscal side. I might be mistaken about that as I now remember going upstairs with one as well. So I guess there was two. Can't remember where we ended up. It was too long ago for me to remember. Wait! I think the little joint next to Queens was from A Las Vegas club girl. Aw shit. Never mind...

I've never seen a "real" black girl - ala Black American - in the bars but I did see one working the street in front of one of the little hotels in October. This was daytime on Mariscal but between Martinez and Independencia.

Svtlord
01-16-06, 20:05
Any of you guys have ever asked Fernanda from Tiffany's or Karina from Felinas to allow you to take pictures of them? If so, what did they say?

Dave #2
01-17-06, 05:25
I agree it's getting lot tougher to find the young skiney ones. Seems like 95% of the chicks at massage parlors are either fat, old, or both.

The few cute ones I did find are no longer working. The few good looking ones I find now provide bad service or try to upsell.

I'm crossing over tomorrow evening. We'll see how things go.

I'll report back with any info.

Member #2479
01-17-06, 05:31
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the ISG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to any persons under the age of 18. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Nortelx
01-18-06, 00:30
I got some good info from RBC100 and this site so I decided I would make the trip to Juarez. I also got the chance to hook up with Mugroso and I'm glad I did. He's a great guy and showed me some very interesting sights.

I stayed at the Hotel Villa Manport in Juarez. It was OK for $30 a night.

I hit 3 massage parlors (Sirenas, Luxxor and Genesis) and with the help of Mugroso I also visited 2 nice nightclubs (Phantom & Afrodite's) and about 8 downtown clubs (Año Nuevo, Queen's, Las Vegas, Alice & Charlie's, Panama, Hollywood and I'm sure a couple more I can't recall).

Nadia at Afrodite's is a real doll. She reminded me of a young Courtney Cox.

If you've never been to Centro Juarez it's a little hard to describe. Let's just say it's got a lot of character.

Fortunately Mugroso knows every club and just about everybody worth knowing in Juarez.

Unfortunately to many of the girls were, to be nice, FAT! There was often one and maybe two worth spending some time with but overall they all had Kids and had that short, fat look that is so typical of Mexican women. I'm sorry to have to say this but that is the truth.

Too many years of eating beans and stuff fried in lard has added 20 to 50 extra lbs to 90% of the women working at the clubs in downtown Juarez.
Some were cute and didn't look "too" bad from behind but they almost all had guts that looked like a bowling team.

I had 5 massages with varying degress of extra services. All sex was covered.
Luxxor is $40 for an hour. Genesis is $30. Only 1 time did I get "upsold" for both a BJ and FS (Jessica at Luxxor). Jessica she is cute with great tits and does give good head.

The downside was she also tried to have me out of the room in 30 minutes (I paid for an hour). I did manage to get 40 minutes out of it. When I mentioned "quarenta minutos?" Her response was, "quarenta minutos" as if "What did you expect?"

Daniela and Lluvia at Luxxor were very fun and I got FS and a full hour. These girls were cute and actually pretty sexy even though both of them have FOUR Kids each.

At Genesis I had a choice of short and chubby, middle-sized and chunky or big and tall (it was a Sunday).

I choose short and chubby (Sally). She was cute with a short hair style. She actually gave good service and was very much fun even though the room was pretty small and she couldn't move around the small table too well. She gave a nice breast rub.

I did take a jacuzzi room with a lady at Sirena's for $60. This girl (Lily) was a little chunky but not bad and loved sex. She was lying sideways across the massage table with her feet on the wall while I stood between her legs. She enjoyed it and it took the pressure off my bad knee.

During the downtown tour I got some serious grinding from a little, bitty 19 yr old at Hollywood on Saturday night. I was supposed to hook up with her for full service on Sunday night but when I got there the guy outside said they only had two girls so they closed the club for the night. There was only two clubs with anything going on that night.

I did have a very nice, albeit quick BBBJ and covered sex in Las Vegas club Sunday night. The girl was half American (25 yrs old) and was one of the few that had never had a baby. She was about 6 foot tall in her platform shoes and very slender and cute with a blonde shag hair style.

Within five minutes of sitting down next to me she got a beer, showed me one of her cute, perky nipples and told me, "I suck your dick. I make you cum".

OK, it's not the most unique sales pitch but it worked. We went upstairs to
the "private" area (actually just a loft overlooking the club) and she made good on her promise.

This girl could suck like a hoover. She then grabbed a condom and said "Phuck me now!"

There's something exciting and amusing about standing in a strip club with your pants around your ankles while a hot babe in 6 inch platform heels is bending over while you nail her from behind.

I guess you had to be there to fully appreciate it.

I did find a nice sports bar that would rival any in the US. Great LCD TVs all around. I watched the NFL playoff games there on Sunday. Cold beer and a great burger and fries. It's called "Drink Team" at the corner of Costa Rica and 16 de Septiembre. It's about 5 blocks east of Luxxor massage.

It was a quick trip and the prices weren't bad for the fun that was had but I don't plan on returning anytime soon. Maybe in another 25 years.

Big thanks to Mugroso for his time, transportation, translations and great company. If you're going to Juarez you really needed to get in touch with him.

Member #2479
01-18-06, 23:51
I only bareback gems, incredibly beautiful girls. I bareback them so no one else here gets them, in other word to make them disgusting to members here LOL! kinda like licking food so no one else eats that food

Is there any reason as to why you would bareback one of these girls. Aren't you afraid of coming down with something? These girls can not be trusted to tell you the truth, so why take a chance?

Mugroso
01-19-06, 01:25
I only bareback gems, incredibly beautiful girls. I bareback them so no one else here gets them, in other word to make them disgusting to members here LOL! kinda like licking food so no one else eats that food

No woman or man is immune from AIDS or any other social disease. Rich or poor, ugly or pretty, tall or short, it doesn't matter. #2479, don't get a disease and don't spread one.

Also, for a man who hates women who have kids, you don’t seem to mind getting one pregnant. Then your “gem” will be in the group of women you despise the most.

As for fucking anything you have barebacked don’t worry about me. I wear condoms and from now on I will be sure to wrap my balls in saran wrap just to be sure.

By the way, are those scars on your latest conquests ass?

Mugroso

Cienega32
01-19-06, 03:19
No woman or man is immune from AIDS or any other social disease. Rich or poor, ugly or pretty, tall or short, it doesn't matter. #2479, don't get a disease and don't spread one.

I keep having this vision of one of these gems, promising that "you" are the only one. She then goes home to her secret boyfriend, Damnedest thing is the guy is one of those closeted gay Mexicans who likes to play with the trannies - bareback, of course because he's usually drunk enough to accept it all.

All the time his poor girl-friend - the gem - is swallowing his loads all week, not knowing that he's carrying an HIV virus, which she now carries along with her.

And then along comes #2479...

Next!

Gntlman Mongr
01-20-06, 05:45
Last Sept. Mugroso told me that a girl that I had been with was 7 mo. preg. I sat there and thought where I was 7 mo. past and realized it could be mine. I have always prided myself on being a responsible person and always doing the right thing. All my friends see me as upstanding person. I take pride in this. I thought very hard and went to see her and of course she insisted it was mine. She encouraged me to get a DNA test. When the kid was born in Nov. I showed up with a test kit which surprised her. Two days before Christmas I received the test results and it wasn't mine.

So what's the point of this story?

These girls do not use birth control! They do not believe in it. They do not carry condoms it makes them feel like they are *****s. It is unfortunate. It is their culture. They are 100 to 1000 times more likely to get pregnant then catch something from a customer. I forgot this and I sweated two months over this. A lot of soul searching and at my age I should know better. But she was so young and willing!

So keep covered up guys. If not for your sake, for theirs.

I learned my lesson. So...

Keep on keeping on Guys,

Gntlman Mongr

Sabroso27
01-20-06, 23:27
Went to Sirenas today and had the best experience of my life. The femaile was a total GFE. The was everthything and a great massage. I will be going back Monday or Tuesday. This girl rocked my world for .4...fantastic. I will get the name next time and try to get pics.

Cienega32
01-21-06, 08:34
So what's the point of this story?

So keep covered up guys. If not for your sake, for theirs.

Gntlman Mongr

Very interesting perspective that I'm sure many mongers don't consider!

Wanabe Monger
01-21-06, 12:32
I went to the market area off the plaza by the church at the end of Juarez avenue. I found some young 18-28yr old girls hanging out at the entrance to a casa de huespedes hotel. I chose a nice looking one. The room was like $3 for half an hour. The girl cost me $10. Not the best service but the price was right so I tried 2 more and had a ball. Can't wait to go back.

Gino the Rod
01-21-06, 21:14
Went back to Afrodita's and couldn't find my hot porn-star friend from last time. Damn! I asked the pkg attendant (whom I've been tipping) and he said she was there the night before but got plastered and wasn't in. So I asked for similar quality/friendliness and he suggested Coquette.

Coquette is a pretty little spinner. Took her to the balcony for a test drive. She took a little longer to warm up, but soon I was eating her out during her audition. Again, very clean. Smallish boobs, very light kissing. I was running late, but I got her no. for an outside appt. When she quoted 2 bills I balked and she quickly said, "Despues nos arreglamos." (We'll figure it out later.) Must be the going line!

I called her a couple of times but her phone was out of minutes. Sheesh!

Went back one more time and found Blanca. She's visiting from Cuernavaca, I think. A little meatier but not bad. Plenty friendly during $25 test drive upstairs. When asked for a price she says $200 but then agrees to $150. Well, hell, I'm all worked up and need some pussy, so I bite the bullet.

In the room (La Cuesta flop house again - $17) we bang it hard. Body - 6; Service - 8. Damn, this is fun!

Have fun,

Play safe,

Gino

Paco60
01-22-06, 17:57
I have been to Juarez many times in the past few years and have frequented Luxxor many times. I was never once upsold there. I got whatever i wanted from the girls. I will add that as far as services go the official policy is one or the other. The owners, Stuart and Sorya, and Catino always treated me quite well. Many customers were given a free ride to the bridge. I can not say enough good things about the girls and management at Luxxor. Anybody reading this do yourself a favor and go there. They have a much more relaxed atmosphere than any of the rest of the mp's. I won't be going back to CJ. I sure do miss it but that's life. The rest of you, gozar la vida, enjoy life in the cuidad.

Adios,

Paco

Gino the Rod
01-22-06, 18:33
I had been to Club 69 already and had wasted money on a hot dancer's lap dances only to find out that she didn't do salidas. She brought me someone else who wanted $200. Forget it!

I went across the street to Afrodita's and met Vero -- my other friends Karina, Blanca and Coquette weren't working. She had a quick smile and laugh and didn't try to milk me for $10 drinks, pretty, 5'5", 36c-26-38, 135#. I wanted to get a test ride upstairs, but when she asked for only $100 I decided to go ahead and pay the bar fine of $50 and go straight to La Cuesta notel.

Before long we were making out in bed -- lots of kissing, nibbling, and licking. She gave me a delicious BBBJ and I reciprocated with DATY. Some more BBBJ and I started FF'g her and playing with her ass, which she seemed to enjoy. When she climbed on for a RCG I kept up the ass play and the more I did the more she moaned.

I decided to up the action and asked if she would like me to put some lubricant on my finger. Oh, yes, she said. Before long she was riding me hard and I had my middle finger all the way up her ass, in and out. Hmmm, she likes this stuff, huh?

Again I decided to up the ante and asked if she would like me to put some lube on the condom. Oh, yes, she said again. Time to pop my Greek cherry and see what this is all about. I lube up and slowly but surely pound her ass in RCG. She loves it. Nice. Not something that I would want to pay extra for, but nice.

We switch to mish and she comes hard. Then we do some K9 and as I pull her hair a little I pound her hard and we both come together.

All in all a most agreeable time. We showered together and I got her back to work just inside an hour and a half.

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Gino the Rod
01-23-06, 06:27
(Again with Afrodita's already? Oh, yeah, as long as the mileage is this good!)

Went back to Afrodita's on my birthday with a wingman. Veronica waves immediately from a table where she's sitting with another girl. I'm avoiding being labeled as hers, so I just wave back and sit down with my friend. Karina is sitting on the other side of the stage with some guy. When I catch her eye she jumps up, comes around the stage and jumps over a 3-ft wall to get to me. She plants a wet one on me and squeezes me good.

This girl is about 22 and has luscious full lips and curly long hair -- very distinctive. Prolly 34c-24-34. I've eaten her in the balcony and had an awesome take-out session with her. I'm instantly turned into wood. I let her know I've been looking for her but her phones don't work. She'll give me a new number. I tell her I'm going to want some dances in a bit and she tells me to just let her know.

This greeting gets Veronica off her butt. She comes over with a big hug and a kiss. I have a good thing going with her so I allow her to sit with me but don't buy her a drink. I scold her for not calling as promised. Her phone was out of time. Well, I say, I thought you were gone so I'm here to see Karina. Maybe we can have a couple of dances later. We talk and fondle and kiss and flirt, but it's not going to go anywhere unless I decide to.

After a while Vero wanders off and then Karina goes on stage. She is hotttt. I pay the waiter $25 for two dances and walk her upstairs directly off the stage and into the farthest, darkest corner. Immediately we're making out. DFK and titty sucking. Karina nibbles on my nipples too. She climbs up on a chair and I slide down to eat her. During the second song she undoes her tanga/thong and we're going to town. I pull out and she starts rubbing up and down Gino's Rod.

The songs are over but I'm ready for more. We both call out to the waiter to leave us alone and put us down for two more songs. Karina immediately mounts me bareback and I'm struck at her beautiful porn-star qualities. We slowly grind and I explode and fill her up. She remains mounted and slowly kisses my neck and my chest up and down on both sides. It's that snuggling that the ladies like, but I'm enjoying it after our make-up sex. Shit, this is good! Sex is my drug of choice.

Total cost - $50

I go back down and after a few more songs I call Vero over. I tell her she'll have to wait on those songs 'cause Karina has abused me. LOL. She takes it in stride and I buy her a drink. After another 6 songs or so I pay the waiter another $25 and we go upstairs for two songs. I slide it in bareback just for the hell of it, but it's near the end of the second song and there's no nut to be had on short notice. I've had good times with Vero, but she's no Karina!

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Member #2479
01-24-06, 04:18
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the ISG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to any persons under the age of 18. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Member #2479
01-24-06, 04:19
Hey Gino can you discribe your Karinas Skin tone dark or light?
Also did you see Martell and Ruby there in Afroditas what you think about them

Mugroso
01-24-06, 05:00
a girl that is 18 yo or younger
all jabs and pokes aside. are you a **** or something. many times you have made references to **** activities. i suggest you keep such perversions to your self. and to post pics of a girls you suspect to be under 18 is plain irresponsible.

and this comes after a period of you acting at least some what normal and less of a *******, you go back to acting up and staining this board.

you need to get your act together.

crystal 18 yo maybe younger is on
thank you

here is another irresponsible reference.

dude, this shit shouldn't happen. not her or any place else.

careful with this underh one i already barebacked her
venus is the best mp!
this is not code. we are adults and it is our responsibility to protect children from harm, not victimize them with sexual desire. this is sick. it doesn't matter whether we know them or not and don't hide behind how common it is in mexico because ****philia is not a cultural trait.

this board used to be so peaceful and respectable until you came around spreading your filth and arrogance. for a period you acted somewhat alright but you have gotten back into the game of behaving foolishly.

Coyote79
01-24-06, 14:22
Crystal 18 yo maybe younger is on Venus Massage only on sundays and she is been there only 2 sundays. Took a lot of picures with her.

Girls like her a rare, she is thin, I HATE FAT WH0RES WHY STUPID DUMBFUCKS LIKE YOUALL FUCK FAT WH0RES IS BEYOND MY COMPREHENSION

THE MAQUILADORAS ARE FILLED WITH THIN AND LOVELY CHICAS THAT WORK THERE ASSES OF, WHILE FAT WHALES ARE EARNING EASY MONEY
ON THE MASSAGE PARLORS

DO NOT PICK THE FAT B1TCHES PLEASE AND DONT FEEL SORRY FOR THEM, THOSE FAT WH0RES SHOULD GET THE HARDWORKING MAQUILADORA JOBS WHILE THIN CHICAS SHOULD BE EARNING THE EASY MP MONEY.

AND YES IM FUCKING P1SSED JUAREZ IS FILLLED WITH FAT MP WHALES BECASUE SOME DUMBFUCK IS PICKING THEM. IF THEY DONT GET PICKED THEY WILL JUST QUIT OR GET FIRED.

AND ALSO DONT PICK THE OLD AND UGLY ONES

THANK YOU
funny stuff. . .yeah, you're a little cold about it but I agree--why so many chunky girls in the MPs?
So many petite hot girls running around Juarez, but none of them want to work in the MPs.
Haven't been to J-town in over three weeks. . .been getting my freak on with internet porn--where the girls are always small :-)

Coyote79
01-24-06, 14:28
Is there any reason as to why you would bareback one of these girls. Aren't you afraid of coming down with something? These girls can not be trusted to tell you the truth, so why take a chance?
yeah bareback isn't worth all the worry afterwards.

I don't mind using a condom because usually I like to hold back as long as I can. The only thing I like about bareback is the power rush of knowing I can do that to her. . .

If you think about it you really don't want to stick your uncovered unit in the warm moist germ-filled pocket.

Coyote79
01-24-06, 14:45
I have been to Juarez many times in the past few years and have frequented Luxxor many times. I was never once upsold there. I got whatever i wanted from the girls. I will add that as far as services go the official policy is one or the other. The owners, Stuart and Sorya, and Catino always treated me quite well. Many customers were given a free ride to the bridge. I can not say enough good things about the girls and management at Luxxor. Anybody reading this do yourself a favor and go there. They have a much more relaxed atmosphere than any of the rest of the mp's. I won't be going back to CJ. I sure do miss it but that's life. The rest of you, gozar la vida, enjoy life in the cuidad.

Adios,

Paco
your very first post on this board is about how wonderful Luxxor is.
suspicious

Bbond
01-24-06, 20:57
while sex with an **** girl may not be technically illegal in mexico, you don't want to be caught with one. i know a respected member that has(i will not tell who), it is not a warm feeling.

unprotected sex is also, among other things, very stupid, if she does it with you, who else does she do it with. these girls do not have the same hygiene standards as we do, even if she did it would still be very risky. most girls in juarez, except for mps, don't shower or even wash between clients.
have i had unprotected sex in mexico, yes, did i worry about the repercussions, yes, for a long time.

Cienega32
01-25-06, 14:40
while sex with an **** girl may not be technically illegal in mexico, you don't want to be caught with one. i know a respected member that has(i will not tell who), it is not a warm feeling.

unprotected sex is also, among other things, very stupid, if she does it with you, who else does she do it with. these girls do not have the same hygiene standards as we do, even if she did it would still be very risky. most girls in juarez, except for mps, don't shower or even wash between clients.
have i had unprotected sex in mexico, yes, did i worry about the repercussions, yes, for a long time.
even more to worry about with the unprotected situation knowing that some people think it's some sort of conquest to bb his way thru juarez.

can't have any better reasons than those two; their pregnancy and a previous bb king being there first, for using protection of a reliable (non-mexican) brand with women/girls who sell themselves in juarez (or anywhere).

Sabroso27
01-25-06, 18:14
I only bareback gems, incredibly beautiful girls. I bareback them so no one else here gets them, in other word to make them disgusting to members here LOL! kinda like licking food so no one else eats that foodDidn't you bareback that girl that was pregnant,(Ruby from Afroditas) accordinig to your post earlier. If the girl is suppposed to be a gem then, according to your definition you contradict yourself (Someone else was there already). So which is it? You do it to get off, or is it a lapse in judgement?

Ace To You
01-27-06, 05:30
Luxxor or Masaje Sirena?

Looking to hit the place around 4:00 or so. Who has the best girls on staff right now?

Ace

Dave #2
01-28-06, 00:06
Luxxor has better looking gals but a lot of the girls there will try to upsell you another 20.

Luxxor or Masaje Sirena?

Looking to hit the place around 4:00 or so. Who has the best girls on staff right now?

Ace

Member #2479
01-30-06, 08:47
Well I just saw them dont know if they are new

but i recognize Johanna and the other two dont remember

http://www.luxxor-massage.com/Jacuzzi.htm

Johanna is the one wth the black Chikini

Svtlord
01-30-06, 18:25
Went down to Luxxor mid afternoon, saw a cute thin bleached blond leaving, maybe a 9. Inside there was three whales. Moved on to Corpus, two whales and a girl with a decent body (a 7 maybe) but the ugliest face you have ever seen, had to pass. Then went to Sirenas and there was a whale and two 6s, passed on that too. Then stoped at Genesis and they had 5 whales and a 7 but she had a snoty face and I detected attidue so I passed on that to. Then headed to Roma and saw two petite, cute young thangs leaving (a 9 and a 10) , inside there was a whale and a stuck up 7 so I passed on that too. Then landed at Tiffanys where there was two whales and Paloma. She said she was 21 yo, she is thin, very small tits. She aims to please and if you know spanish she is a very dirty talker. Good CBJ and after a some time of her doing the cowgirl she got worked up enough to ask me to stick it in her doggy style.
Nothing really extraordinary, other than she let me take pictures which I will post soon.

Mugroso
01-31-06, 02:15
Has anyone seen Minnie lately? I went twice to Ano Nuevo and both times she was MIA. Are there any ladies that the group know s of that will participate in a true threesome.Thanks in advance

Thats is something I thought I would have had by now. I have come close but never really felt the sincerity from the ladies. I have dismissed all promises of a trio as an attempt to rip me off. Maybe I'm too cautious.

As for Minnie, she comes and goes as she pleases.

Mugroso

Ace To You
02-01-06, 01:25
But will try again next month when I am back in town.

Clydesdale
02-02-06, 02:47
Are there any ladies that the group know s of that will participate in a true threesome.

Thanks in advance

I've had two at once at Felinas and at Musas. It's also been offered at el Encanto, Genesis, and Roma.

Coyote79
02-04-06, 16:17
went there last Tuesday.

Trying to avoid the taxis, I broke down & bought a nice $15 map of Juarez.
Good investment. . .just crossed the Stanton bridge, walk a block over to Tlaxcala, take a left & you're there in 30 minutes.

Fuck those cabbies!

About 7 girls working. . .no whales, but they're maybe 10-20 lbs overweight. . .

Saw Arnet (sp) again. . .fun time. . .not GREAT service, but for $40 she's great.

Gino the Rod
02-04-06, 20:45
It may sound like boasting, but it happened to me.

Alejandra at Venus MP was wild and she offered to see me outside with her cousin Carla. I set up an appt a week later and she didn't bring Carla -- but she brought two other coworkers. Of course they wanted more money for three than we had agreed for two, but I didn't have much more to offer. Had a great time with dfk, daty, bbbj, cg, mish, etc.! And they played real nice together.

Just to show I'm not making it up, I'll even admit that I couldn't last to do all three. Only got to f**k two, but did everything else with all 3. Poor me! LOL

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Dave #2
02-04-06, 22:32
Saw Arnet (sp) again. . .fun time. . .not GREAT service, but for $40 she's great.

Do you think Arnet is same as Arleth? I've been seeing Arleth fairly frequently and she is great.

She's probably one of the thinnest girls I've seen at massage parlors. It's so damn hard to find a chick that is not FAT!!

I am going to give Venus a try next time I cross the border.

Coyote79
02-05-06, 02:46
Do you think Arnet is same as Arleth? I've been seeing Arleth fairly frequently and she is great.

She's probably one of the thinnest girls I've seen at massage parlors. It's so damn hard to find a chick that is not FAT!!

probably. . .dyed red hair, about 23 yo, one kid?
Yeah she's the thinnest one there, and she's normal chica size.
Most of the other girls are still doable, but not real exciting. . .

Dave #2
02-06-06, 17:17
probably. . .dyed red hair, about 23 yo, one kid?
Yeah she's the thinnest one there, and she's normal chica size.
Most of the other girls are still doable, but not real exciting. . .

Yea. She's the one. I did notice she dyed her hair red; not that it makes much of a difference once you get in the room. I wish the rooms were lit a bit more.

Any other girls you can recommend that look equal to or better than her? I want to give a different girl a try next time I cross the border.

Espina Heart
02-10-06, 01:05
Those who've been both here and in the Juazoo scene for a few years may remember Cristal de Felinas. I discovered her very early in my Jtown mongering and fell deeply in lust for this beauty. She up and quit a little over 2 years ago and I desparately put out APB's to no avail. She was like so many other favoritas, gone on the wind.

Yesterday, I decided to just check in on what was being offered at Felinas (always only 2-3, with just 2 rooms) as it'd been awhile. It was impressive. There was a young THIN, yes, flaca hottie, a taller bleached blonde (not what's her name with the big rack), and Cristal, who now goes just by "Cris," just beaming at me with clear recognition and rememberance in her lovely face. Wow. I was sorely tempted by the much more slender, younger muchacha, but it was Cristal (!) and my heart skipped a beat.

Unfortunately, she's not aged as well as I would've liked. She dropped out to have another kid (no. 3) and its apparent. No c-scar or anything, she's just much older looking now (she's 31, and hell, I'd mistakenly taken her to be in her early 20s a few years back), and she's much chunkier. Not a gorda by any stretch, she's just lost alot of curve and gained some flab.

But enough with the bad, we all age and go downhill some in 2 years time. She is still as wonderful as I remembered her. VERY PRETTY face and smile and a great GFE (for me at least). She LOVES to fuck and is very talented. She just has to start stroking your hard-on a moment and she just gets so wet! She is quite remarkable with her vaginal muscles, able to squeeze you tight (even your finger) and milk you until you just explode (a rare but incredible talent)! She also likes it very hard. I swear, I remember banging her with all I had awhile back and beads of sweat literally popped out all over her brow and sides of her face right before my eyes as she climaxed. I've never seen that before.

Anyway, she is so sweet and pretty. Unlike some who post here averse to doing older girls with several kids, I was just thrilled to see her back and have her again.

Spine

Nick Nutley
02-13-06, 22:26
Hey all, new monger here. Anyone reading been in the military and know how to go back and forth without Customs giving you a lot of crap?

Dougie
02-15-06, 00:40
Those who've been both here and in the Juazoo scene for a few years may remember Cristal de Felinas.

Wow. I was sorely tempted by the much more slender, younger muchacha, but it was Cristal (!) and my heart skipped a beat.

To quote Beavis and Butthead.........BOING!! Man, let me get my plane tickets before she decides to bug out again. I do indeed remember her, and quite fondly so.

Coyote79
02-15-06, 14:33
Hey all, new monger here. Anyone reading been in the military and know how to go back and forth without Customs giving you a lot of crap?
don't bring your military ID; bring you're driver's license

yeah I know Juarez is suppose to be off-limits to military personnel

Old Rebel II
02-16-06, 03:59
I think you will find that a Military I.D. card is a definite asset when coming back into the U.S. I always show it first and never had a hassle. In about 15 years of going into and out of the border towns I think they have only checked my vehicle about 1 or 2 times.

BorderJumper
02-17-06, 14:30
your very first post on this board is about how wonderful Luxxor is.
suspicious

Coyote;

Paco knows what he is talking about and there is nothing suspicious about his post. Unfortunately, his information is dated before they started the upselling and other bullshit.

The girls at Luxxor are adequete but I have no intentions of returning there preferring Genesis of Marilyn's personally

Coyote79
02-17-06, 20:09
I think you will find that a Military I.D. card is a definite asset when coming back into the U.S. I always show it first and never had a hassle. In about 15 years of going into and out of the border towns I think they have only checked my vehicle about 1 or 2 times.

it may be an asset for you because you're retired military.

What I've been told by both border inspectors (?) and military people is that Juarez is off-limits to all military attached to Fort Bliss. . .

Coyote79
02-17-06, 20:21
Coyote;

Paco knows what he is talking about and there is nothing suspicious about his post. Unfortunately, his information is dated before they started the upselling and other bullshit.

The girls at Luxxor are adequete but I have no intentions of returning there preferring Genesis of Marilyn's personally
he has only one post on the board, and it's about how wonderful Luxxor is. . .it is suspicious. . .

But I'll take your word for it that he's on the up & up. . .

It's true that I don't like Luxxor because of the way the owner lady Soriya treated me last. . .but to be fair if you can avoid her it's not bad other than the problems you mention. . .actually I do miss hanging with Stuart; not to be corny, but he's a real gentleman

Member #2479
02-19-06, 21:49
Well the Jenna Elfman cholo gang member petite version, she has been there on Genesis MP for some months now

She is Petite with a thin body built for sex she has my aproval

Coyote79
02-20-06, 16:46
Well the Jenna Elfman cholo gang member petite version,
So she looks like this, but more gangster & petite?
I'm sold!

Pimpollo
02-20-06, 17:14
Well the Jenna Elfman cholo gang member petite version, she has been there on Genesis MP for some months now

She is Petite with a thin body built for sex she has my aprovalShe's hot and makes you feel great. Small breast but firm enough to play with it, And always ask for more.

Dave #2
02-20-06, 17:43
I usually have the cabbie drop me off at Hotel Villa Mansport so I can walk to El Encantos or Sirenas.

I would like to try Venus on my next trip. Is there a good landmark I can tell the cabbie to drop me off at? I do carry a map of Juarez with me.

Also, how far a walk is Europa from Sirena? They seem to me close together on the map. Any info on quality of Europa?

Thanks - Dave.

Clydesdale
02-20-06, 18:12
I usually have the cabbie drop me off at Hotel Villa Mansport so I can walk to El Encantos or Sirenas.

I would like to try Venus on my next trip. Is there a good landmark I can tell the cabbie to drop me off at? I do carry a map of Juarez with me.

Also, how far a walk is Europa from Sirena? They seem to me close together on the map. Any info on quality of Europa?

Thanks - Dave.
You can have him drop you off at the Holiday Inn on Ave Abraham Lincoln, then walk about a quarter mile north, or just get get dropped off at Hermanos Escobar and Lincoln, then it's only about 150 yards north.

Dave #2
02-20-06, 19:52
You can have him drop you off at the Holiday Inn on Ave Abraham Lincoln, then walk about a quarter mile north, or just get get dropped off at Hermanos Escobar and Lincoln, then it's only about 150 yards north.

Thanks for the guidance Clyde!

How far a walk is it from Sirena to Venus?

I'm thinking I'll get dropped off at Hotel Villa Mansport, take a look at the line-up at El Encantos and Sirena then walk over to Venus.

Thanks - Dave.

Espina Heart
02-21-06, 01:31
Dave#2: They are all in walking distance of Villa Manport. Head east on Hermanos Escobar from Sirenas on that side of the street. Pass a nice park and a Chinese restaurant. Right before you see a gym with a glassed in front where you can see people working out is Europa slightly back off of the street in the rear of a white bldg. Owned by the Venus guy and used to have some nice talent, but I haven't been there in awhile. Keep walking past light at Avenida de las Americas (Masaje Michelle is north on that street about 3 blocks in a strip mall--kinda a dive but could be worth a look), and Avenida Lincoln is the next light. Venus is about a half a block north behind the Scotia Bank. Its about a half a mile from Sirenas.

Luxxor News: Stuart told me last week that Vanessa, that bronze beauty with one of the sweetest asses on the planet is back from her few month foray to California. Unfortunately, she was occupied and had another monger waiting. Had to pass and go visit Cristal again. But I'll be back for that one fer shure!

Espina Heart
02-21-06, 01:41
Btw, Dave#2, there's a taxi stand at the park a block east of Encanto, but there's also a bus stop, which you can flag down any west bound bus and get back to a block or two of the bridge for 4 pesos. Beats the hell outta a cab. You might also consider trying the steakhouse Herraduro below Encanto if you need to refill before another round. Highly recommended.

Spine

Dave #2
02-21-06, 04:11
Thanks Espina!

I will be crossing the border next week and your help will come in handy. Sounds like Venus offers the best in terms of looks. I know Luxxor had some hotties but I didn't like the upsell. Hopefully I can avoid the upsell at Venus. If not, I'll try to negociate for multiple pops.

Thanks again and I'll be sue to post a review.

Gino the Rod
02-21-06, 08:00

I would like to try Venus on my next trip. Is there a good landmark I can tell the cabbie to drop me off at? I do carry a map of Juarez with me.Besides all the good suggestions here for going to Venus MP, you can ask the cabbie to take you to Montana Restaurant on Ave. Lincoln. It's right next door just north of Venus.

Have fun, play safe,

Gino

Espina Heart
02-21-06, 16:35
Hopefully I can avoid the upsell at Venus. If not, I'll try to negociate for multiple pops.

Good luck. Always had the upsell at Venus, and while they do have lookers, I have never had a good time there, to the point where I'm not going back anytime soon. Of course, YMMV.

Elwood Blues
02-21-06, 16:37
Espina, I agree about Vanessa. I was in Juarez last month and picked Vanessa. She was tremendous. I'll be in El Paso next Thursday and Friday. I'm planning to see if Vanessa is available again.

Bbond
02-21-06, 22:18
I had a visit with Lluvia at LLORYED, behind the Soriana, used to be Hipermart.
She's a tad bigger than I usually choose, but she was the best available. She certainly has my recommendation, she likes it anyway you want to give it to her.
Shower was working before session, but was off after, she said it would be an hour or so before they got it back on, so had to leave w/o shower.

Dave #2
02-22-06, 03:26
Good luck. Always had the upsell at Venus, and while they do have lookers, I have never had a good time there, to the point where I'm not going back anytime soon. Of course, YMMV.

Thanks again for the guidance Espina!

Is there any massage parlors left who won't upsell and still have a decent lineup?

I've never experienced upsell at Sirena but the selection is usually thin. I've never found anyone worth paying for at Cleo's. El Encantos had a great gal names Sol but after she left, I've never seen anyone worth picking there either.

The last 10 times or so I crossed the border, I visited Sirena most of the time. Went to Luxxor a couple times but I hate the upsell and they seem to rush you sometimes.

Hoping to have a good time in Venus! How about Europa? Since that one is also in the area, I may pop in and at least take a look at the line-up.

Dave #2
02-23-06, 16:45
You all need to try Alexandra there. She was a good gFE. It was .4 for the whole thing and it included everything. Give it a try.

What does Alexandra look like? How is her face and her body?

Thansk - Dave.

Dave #2
02-25-06, 08:23
She is thin and has a nice body. Has a tatoo on lower back. Looks like a heart with a knife through it. Hair that has been dyed black. I have enjoyed her twice. Each time was a 10 in my book. Lots of sucking and action was intense.

I'll be sure to look for her if I end up at Sirenas. I've been with Arleth a bunch of times. She's the only one I've seen at Sirenas who was on the thin side. Hopefully Alexandra looks good. ;)

Dave #2
02-26-06, 19:55
I know rates at Sirenas and Luxxor is 40.

What are the rates at the following places?

- Venus
- Europa
- Michelle

El Encantos used to be 30 but I hear they raised rates to 40. Is that true?

I just want to be prepared before I walk in.

Thanks - Dave.

Clydesdale
02-27-06, 01:40
What are the rates at the following places?

- Venus
- Europa
- Michelle

It's been a while, but last time Venus was 40. Michelle is 30.

Dave #2
02-28-06, 04:03
The bad first.

Went to Venus for the first time. I was expecting a great line-up but instead, there were only 2 average looking girls to choose from. Joanna was better lookin of the two so I chose her. I was disappointed when the clothes came off. Her belly was LOT bigger than I expected.

Paid the 40 house fee and took a shower. The massage was less than 5 minutes. Asked me to flip. She tells me that oral will be extra 20 and starts CBJ. Her technique was good but you could tell she was trying to finish it as fast as she could. I blew my load after 5 minutes.

Took a shower and got out of there. Service was terrible. This is my first and last visit to Venus.

I then walked to Europa. Nothing worth paying for so I checked out El Encantos. Same story. The checked out Sirena. Arleth was off so I left.

Near the border, I decided to pop into Cleo's. I figured I'd just look in then leave but Crystal caught my eyes. She has a cute face and her braces are a TOTAL turn-on! She has one of the best set of natural breats I've seen in Juarez. Paid the 35 fee and off we went. Decent massage then multiple positions. Since I had terrible service at Venus, I was ready for some good pounding. Not sure if Crystal was into it but I dind't really care. She was lubed up and I went away pounding 'till I finished.

I am crossing the border tomorrow. Gonna see if Arleth is back. If not, I'll visit Crystal again.

Elwood Blues
02-28-06, 16:34
I will be in El Paso tomorrow and plan to head across the border around 5 pm. Enjoyed Vanessa at Luxxor last time. Sounds like Sirena's didn't offer so much Dave?

Dave #2
03-01-06, 05:31
I will be in El Paso tomorrow and plan to head across the border around 5 pm. Enjoyed Vanessa at Luxxor last time. Sounds like Sirena's didn't offer so much Dave?

There were 6 girls to choose from yesterday and no one that caught my eyes. Most are way too thick for my taste. I did see Alexandra who was thin and tall but I thought her face was terrible. YMMV.

I did revisit Sirena today. Chose Lilly who is on the thicker side but after finding nothing at Europa or El Encantos, I settled on her.

Average experience at best but she did let me pop twice.

Scoup
03-01-06, 12:08
I know you guy are into the MP's but I just have to give my SW's report on Mardi Gras.
Went to the party in Downtown for Mardi Gras and after I just had to get some Kitty. Decided to head south for some quick SW's action. I decided to get two this time.
Saw that more of a crowd was out in Juarez this year. I went to the Roma and there was a nice, petite 18yrs SW's. She gave a nice and great BBBJ but the CFS was just OK. Total was a Jackson, that was for the room too. Was looking for Melissa or Angela but found BeBe's. She has to be one of the best BBBJ around. She not much to look at but she makes up with the BBBJ and CFS. All in all, I was headed back home by 2:45am. Had to go to work in the morning.
I will have to find time to head to Luxxor and get that red head on the site. WOW.

Scoup

Mugroso
03-02-06, 01:39
I have thought about Inmate #2479's latest round of arrogance and all around bad behavior.

How should I respond to his stupidity? I thought to let him have it but thought no, I should be civil, maybe he would get it eventually and learn to act right.

But I remembered a post by Jackson about the flood of complaints from other members and his suggestion to simply place a problem member on their ignore list. Its easy, just go to "User CP", go down to buddy/ignore and type in Member #2479. I did this, on the "ignore" side of course.

Now his arrogance is gone along with pics of his over priced chicas pimpled, stretch marked asses, mediocre faces, fake blonde hair and boobs and his censored little pecker.

Now this forum is back to the peaceful lovely little place on the internet that is was before he came here to insult us.

I don't have a problem with fellow members who share in the opinion about fat ugly women who think they are queens, hell I feel the same way but he is such an abusive ******* about it. And really, what is his problem with maternity? We get them pregnant, so why complain when they put on a few?

Happy hunting and posting.
The Filthy (peaceful) One

Scoup
03-02-06, 16:09
Hey guys here's some news on a Lesley from Luxxor. She is normally there after 3pm. Here's a picture from the web site of Lesly.

Scoup

Billy Monger
03-02-06, 21:55
Guys,

I looked for Cleo's Tuesday but I still haven't be able to find it. Could someone give me a cross street, por favor.

Thanks in advance,

BM

Espina Heart
03-03-06, 00:54
Can't say enough about this lovely thing. Maybe I sweet talked her just right, what with how I missed her while she was in LA and how much english she'd learned since then (as in "oh yeah, fuck me harder"), etc., but I didn't even get the standard Luxxor upsell, and had the hour of my life. This one is definitely to be savored!

Espina Heart
03-03-06, 01:05
MOTHER FUCKER [MUGROSO MOFO]

ALSO GET A REAL JOB INSTEAD OF TRYING TO BE A GUIDE FOR DUMBFUCK GRINGOS...

From another dumbfuck gringo, go the fuck away, PAL.

Clydesdale
03-03-06, 03:02
Maybe he feels inadequate. All the chicas feel like nice tight gems to me, which keeps me feeling happy.

Mugroso
03-03-06, 03:44
Maybe he feels inadequate. All the chicas feel like nice tight gems to me, which keeps me feeling happy.

Oh my god. I am going to quit mongering today. Does this mean MariLu faked it with me the whole time?

Gntlman Mongr
03-03-06, 04:45
you did know paypal does not allow adult websites right

the great thing about this site is the promotion of our favorite thing. it is important is to have discussions with different views to make this forum useful. to in any way have behavior that brings in adverse attention to our favorite hobby or in any way be harmful to other members is counter productive. and to bring on outside morals on another member is plainly wrong. another thing is that mugroso's site is not pornography, there is no nudity on his site, it does not promote prostitution and you do not have to be 18 to visit it. so therefore it is not an adult site. it just promotes the fine ladies of juarez that we have come to know and love. it would be best not to bring on any adverse attention to his site or it will only bring on the wrath of every other member out here. there are other pay sites out there other then pay pal so i do not think this even matters. but, it would be better to not get involved with behavior that harms the things we all enjoy so much. i will not put you, member 2479 on my ignore list as i think that other points of view are useful. even if some of the things that you have said has worried and at times even scared me a little. i would not have gone to some of the other places that you have described if you hadn't mentioned them here. but, guys lets not get involved in things that harm our hobby and for heaven's sake better not harm the ladies.

gracias,

caballero monger

p.s. i am a little disappointed.... i put up pictures of hot roxanne the other day and did not get a peep out of anyone. i guess i should have been a little bit more controversial. maybe i should have put a caption that said "she only screws republicans". enjoy guys.

Zoo TV
03-03-06, 05:03
Hey 2479,

Chill out, no need to be vindictive. I agree with GentMong. We are all here to share infomation and keep the last bastian of our manhoods. We are here to share and spread information about our favorite hobby not to hurt anyone. So in the words of my favorite police pi·ña·ta. " Can we all just get along " (rodney king).

Oh by the way GentMong I did appreciate those pictures of Rox

Be nice to your fellow monger/neighbor

Zoo

Zoo TV
03-03-06, 05:06
Hey Clydesdale,

I know that you did the photoshop trick to make you schlong look bigger. If you didnt for a white man you must be tommy lee's brother. You know im just kidding. he he

Later,

Zoo

Mugroso
03-03-06, 05:15
"She only screws Republicans". Enjoy Guys.

Really, I know how I am spending my weekend. Do know why I only bang democrat women? They are the only ones that give head.

As for my website, you do have to be 18 to enter a bar in Mexico. Otherwise the site will do a person no good. I spoke to PayPal early on and got appoval when I pitched them my website so no worrys there.

I respect your open mindedness and giving Inmate 2479 a chance but from day one that guy has been nothing but insulting to us and the ladies. His post today was read to me by another member over the phone and it seems he can't take what he dishes out. He demands the same respect that we "gringos" deserve. So chew on that 2479.

Treewalker
03-03-06, 18:16
I've been a long time lurker here and I have to say Mugroso has been a big asset to the group but 2479 takes more than he gives. Yes he has provided some information but its peppered with negative BS and this last threat against Mugroso and his Paypal account is the last straw.

2479 should be on everyones shit list. Take what you need from him but leave the rest.

BTW Mugroso I am a web developer and if you need help with the site let me know.... i do it for a living.

Treewalker
03-03-06, 22:19
I'll be crossing the bridge around 11AM tomorrow to cruise the zona and a few other things. If anyones wants to walk across with me let me know. Ill be headed back by 4PM.

Heres a pic I took from the balcony of the Hotel Villa Manport looking down on Sirena's.

Clydesdale
03-04-06, 19:05
Really, I know how I am spending my weekend. Do know why I only bang democrat women? They are the only ones that give head.

You really need to try an anarchist. Oh my!

Mugroso
03-04-06, 20:48

I wouldn't mind having Baathist and make her suck my Saddamy.

Coyote79
03-05-06, 03:36
I'll be sure to look for her if I end up at Sirenas. I've been with Arleth a bunch of times. She's the only one I've seen at Sirenas who was on the thin side. Hopefully Alexandra looks good. ;)
Dream on. . .

Alexandra IS a great GFE.
What really turned me on about her was when I was rough with her I could feel her getting wetter. . .

The downside?
She looks kind-of like Mr. Ed.

I should of waited for Arleth, but little head took over--& you guys know all the problems we have when that happens :-)

Coyote79
03-05-06, 03:42
Guys,

I looked for Cleo's Tuesday but I still haven't be able to find it. Could someone give me a cross street, por favor.

Thanks in advance,

BM
Ignacio Mejia near Ave. Juarez

After you cross the Sante Fe bridge you walk for about 5-10 on the left hand side of Ave. Juarez. Once you hit Ignacio Mejia Cleopatria's is about a half a block to the left.

It use to be awesome, but lately it really sucks (not in a good way either).
The ladies are either not attractive, or cold skanky scammer chicks, or both.

Pls let us know if it's improved.

Treewalker
03-05-06, 06:00
Just got back home from a nice Saturday in Jtown. Had a great time with Claudia at The Pink Lady. Did a search on Claudia but I don't think she is the pole dancer or Luxxor massage one mentioned here.

Anyone know her? Thin, pretty brunette with blond streaks, large b or small C cups? She was absolutely great to me and in my opinion a flawless body. Her face was actually too pretty for my taste.

I'll give a full report tomorrow.

Treewalker
03-05-06, 14:53
I wouldn't mind having Baathist and make her suck my Saddamy.I wanted a Taliban hottie but they only give CBJ. Its not your dick thats covered but the girl. Thats their idea of safe sex!

Mugroso
03-05-06, 18:15
I went down early Friday evening looking for a lovely that is very interested in shooting a video. Not a porn video of course, I'm not that kind of guy, but a sexy dance video for my website.

I have been going down for the last 3 weeks trying to catch up with her but they say she has gone south. Well, with anticipation I keep going hoping she will come back from her "vacation".

So I go home to watch my favorite show on the SciFi channel (Battlestar Galactica) with an empty feeling in my camera and my loins as well.

Saturday night started with the same disappointment. So I thought about some back ups but those who have expressed interest as well were not around. In fact it was very slow downtown last night.

Is anyone familiar with lesbian Claudia. I have know her for several years. In fact she posed for a couple pics and I paid her 5 bucks for them and she acted very impatient and butthole with me. So I wrote her off a long time ago. She used to be very thin but has since but on weight to the point she now looks very sexy.

So I approach her and explain exactly what I'm doing and what I want. We negotiate and head off to the room. I got 11 minutes of raw video which after editing won't translate to even half that. But I got it.

Over the last few months, almost a year, I have been practicing shooting video and learning my camera and working with my editing program and tossing around the logistics of this venture. So I think I know what I am doing, right? Wrong. I changed a setting early on in the shoot and affected the quality. Its there but it could have been better. Thats the problem when you think you know what you are doing but I know better for next time.

Mugroso

Bachelor Warrior
03-05-06, 22:33
Judging by the early evening, Juarez activity is picking up a little bit. Casa Colorado was pretty busy with at least 3 or 4 very good looking, slim, young women there. One was there for the first time because I watched her flash her "papers" to the guy at the door. Then, later on, I watched as some of the other "ladies" took her under her wing. That's an interesting process. They didn't waste any time doing it either.

Lots of young folks were heading over from the U.S. to party.

Back over the bridge on the U.S. side, the cops were crawling all over the place.

BW

Treewalker
03-06-06, 18:21
saturday i crossed over and went to the pink lady and got a room with claudia. i give her 9, she couldn't have been much better to me except no real gfe. it was a bit business like in the room but not completely, just no real kissing etc. she is absolutely a beautiful girl with a flawless body. no scars, tattoos, stretch marks, fat not even a pimple i could see! thin with c cup breasts that hung so naturally and perfectly with a nice nipple. beautiful brunette hair about half blond streaked & well groomed. perfect soft light colored skin.

i walked in the pink lady and immediately she walked over and offered her hand to me politely asked me if i would to sit down and have a drink. i took her hand and sat down. i have to admit that i was nervous that day walking around in that neighborhood and i do not drink, gave that up a year and half ago. this was one of those times i wished i could but no mas on the alcohol for me. nevertheless this sweet little mujer caliente maybe sensed i had a little nervousness and held my hand and made idle chit chat for a minute as best as she could in english as i did in spanish before i asked for a room. she told me to speak to "the man" i did he told me $ us i told him no... $.4. he said $.6 , i said ok. my inexperience might have showed but no matter, i'm willing to study hard for my masters in mongering at the university of juarez zona centro.

he took me to the room while she took another route around back. i was looking for a restroom, had to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) bad when she came walking down the hall i asked where was the restroom and when i came back she was completely disrobed (except for high heels) sitting on the bed, condom unwrapped and she absolutely had nothing to hide. perfectly thin but not sickly looking thin, she had the body of an 18 year old but later told me she was 32, i had guessed mid 20s. hard for me to believe but the lighting wasn't perfect.

i stayed covered through bj twice, mish twice, doggie the whole thing and it took me a while to get off but she was perfectly willing to do whatever i needed except french kiss which i didn't push. her lips had a tasty coconut gloss on them, or was that condom lube? she was truly talented as far as understanding what made my cock feel good something you rarely find with civilian american women. when i did her mish she knew how to reach around under and grab my balls etc in order to get me off. when she used her hands, the same thing she had the mark of a pro understanding what was needed to make it feel good. speaking of her hands though i noticed she was wearing her wedding ring set so i assume shes married, but i couldn't imagine her having a baby with not a single stretch mark on her tummy.

we finished i tipped her and we dressed and left. i asked if she would work outside the bar at my hotel and she said no.

she was most gracious, kind and polite and i really couldn't say enough about how i thought she was a class act, her grooming, dress, attitude and how she gently held my hand and spoke sweetly to me in the bar and eased my nerves. physically she was an equal to any woman i saw on the street that day or any woman i see on any average day in the us. in fact shes a dead ringer for a spanish girl in my town who i can never keep my eyes off of...easily could have been her sis. same hair, face and body just a little taller.

so claudia gets a 9 overall from me because i don't even know if a 10 exists. i feel i maybe overpayed this time but i'll just assume since she had a ring and possibly a kid it went for the betterment of her family and she can take it with my blessings. no regrets her attitude was worth alot.

thats my claudia report, but i'm gonna finish in another post about the sg's, the cabbies, the "unofficial guides" (one of which i bought lunch for), juarez in general and other stuff i do when i go to juarez.

having said all that though. my attitude on ho's though is i am a bit of an adrenaline junkie. i have a hard-on for sg's. in other words i like to knock a little skank off my ho's! i don't want trouble, i don't want a disease but i love the sense of desperation in the air. i'm not looking to hook up with the hottest pro chica in juarez. anyone can do that with a few bucks. going to the pink lady and nailing claudia was like going hunting at the zoo, like shooting fish in a barrel.

i have a better plan for next trip which includes staying at the centro hotel manport and finding something not quite as refined as beautiful claudia was.

Elwood Blues
03-06-06, 19:29
Went to Luxxor on Wednesday evening and Vanessa was there. She is very satisfying, a lot of fun. $40, no upsell, different positions, she was very wet, very fun. No upsell. She is awesome.

But I took my luck too far. Vanessa was not there on Thursday evening. Tried Jackie. Tall, not bad face or body. No good service though. No interest at all, all business. Wanted an upsell for anything more than backrub. Very brief BJ, only wanted one position, after 10 minutes, she was complaining I was taking too long. Wouldn't shower with me. Very lame.

Treewalker
03-07-06, 07:28
Lots of young folks were heading over from the U.S. to party.

Back over the bridge on the U.S. side, the cops were crawling all over the place.

BWSaw that too as I got to Jtown Saturday AM and left around 4PM. Was glad I got mine before those numbnut kids got there. Funniest thing I saw though was 4 Americans on the Mexican side walking down the street with green & blue mohawks etc dressed completely punk rock. I got a kick at the mexican reaction to em. Giggles and finger pointing as they walked past.

Espina Heart
03-07-06, 16:50
Tried Jackie. Tall, not bad face or body. No good service though. No interest at all, all business. Wanted an upsell for anything more than backrub. Very brief BJ, only wanted one position, after 10 minutes, she was complaining I was taking too long. Wouldn't shower with me. Very lame.

Thanks for the info Elwood. A few weeks ago when I first heard from Stuart that Vanessa was back but she had a waiting list, he suggested Jackie, the only girl available at the time, and I gave her a long look and was sorely tempted by those long legs, but passed telling Stuart I'd go have a beer at the Viejo Oeste and think about it. I just knew I'd get lousy service since she knew that she was far from my first choice even though english was being spoken. I ended up going and revisiting my old flame Cristal at Felinas instead, and now, based upon your report, I'm very glad I did. Went back for Vanessa the following week (reported below). Guys, Felina is only 2 blocks south of Luxxor, its hit-or-miss (often miss, but worth checking), only $.3, usually little to no upsell, and the madam, when she's there is wonderful.

Bbond
03-07-06, 19:33
One was there for the first time because I watched her flash her "papers" to the guy at the door.
BW

That is not nescessarily a sign of newness, just showing that she indeed does have papers, cause if they get raided and she don't, they get fined.

I had the very same experience a while back, girl looked young, looked new, showed her papers to enter. Got ther to room and what a waste, found out she was not new, only returning after a vacation.

Worthless in the room, way too many no's.

Elwood Blues
03-08-06, 15:13
Espina,

No problem on the report on Jackie. Save you the disappointment I experienced. Can you tell me more specifically where Felina's is from Luxxor? You said 2 blocks south? I will be in El Paso in a couple of weeks again and want to try some place different.

Bachelor Warrior
03-09-06, 04:13
Good point. But I think it was partly the papers and partly the way she seemed to be introduced around to a few of the other ladies.

I sure agree with you about the no's in the room. I figure if she doesn't like where my hand is, she can move it to somewhere else. If she doesn't like it hard, she can say she likes it easy. But I don't like to hear the word no. It's almost as bad as hurry up and come.

BW

That is not nescessarily a sign of newness, just showing that she indeed does have papers, cause if they get raided and she don't, they get fined.

I had the very same experience a while back, girl looked young, looked new, showed her papers to enter. Got ther to room and what a waste, found out she was not new, only returning after a vacation.

Worthless in the room, way too many no's.

Mugroso
03-09-06, 05:57
Good point. But I think it was partly the papers and partly the way she seemed to be introduced around to a few of the other ladies.

I sure agree with you about the no's in the room. I figure if she doesn't like where my hand is, she can move it to somewhere else. If she doesn't like it hard, she can say she likes it easy. But I don't like to hear the word no. It's almost as bad as hurry up and come.

BW

The trick is, to find one who is in it for the sex. You can't work they way we do is you don't like sex. On the same note, we wouldn't be good mongers if we didn't like to fuck.

If we wanted to be teased, denied pleasure, etc, we would stick to prudish American women.

Mugroso

Bbond
03-11-06, 02:47
The trick is, to find one who is in it for the sex. You can't work they way we do is you don't like sex. On the same note, we wouldn't be good mongers if we didn't like to fuck.

If we wanted to be teased, denied pleasure, etc, we would stick to prudish American women.

Mugroso

And that's a trick in itself. I don't know how many girls have told me they really liked going to the room, or have told me they like to smoke something big while touching my naughty bits, then in the room they are worthless, but their salesmanship worked, they got my money.
Finding one that really likes sex is tough, but they are out there.

Mugroso
03-11-06, 02:50
while touching my naughty bits

I'm a sucker for a good nipple twist myself.

Mugroso
03-12-06, 20:16
Has anyone seen Minnie lately? Does she do threesomes? I've had her before, but would like to iclude another female!

I saw her last night at the Año Nuevo. She mostly works weekends. I tried to get some video of her but she was busy. Bummer, so I settled on Diana 2.

Clydesdale
03-13-06, 02:21
I saw her last night at the Año Nuevo. She mostly works weekends. I tried to get some video of her but she was busy. Bummer, so I settled on Diana 2.
So when do we see the video?

Mugroso
03-13-06, 04:49
So when do we see the video?

The preview is up now and the first Diana video will be up in a couple days. Claudia is up already.

The quality of Diana's video is an improvment over Claudia's. I plan on getting better. I think the trick will be lighting.

Mugroso

Espina Heart
03-13-06, 16:35
Can you tell me more specifically where Felina's is from Luxxor? You said 2 blocks south?
From Luxxor, go south 2 blocks to Jose Barunda. One block east (left), there's a 3 story green building on the south side of the street. Felinas is on the 2nd floor at the top of the stairs. There's usually 2-3 girls siting on the couch (only 2 back rooms) who'll unlock the door for you. Again, hit or miss, but it's been good lately for me at least, especially at $.3 with no upsell. There's also a great bar, Viejo Oeste, complete with wild west decor including "real" Billy the Kid (or Jesse James, or...)etc. rifles one block west on Jose Barunda. Often great eye candy to get you in the mood (tho' its not a strip joint), and more importantly, a nice place to drain the lizard before conquest.

Bachelor Warrior
03-16-06, 04:49
And that's a trick in itself. I don't know how many girls have told me they really liked going to the room, or have told me they like to smoke something big while touching my naughty bits, then in the room they are worthless, but their salesmanship worked, they got my money.

I think the gals warm up a lot after the first time you're with them. That is, of course, if you treat them right.

BW

Bbond
03-16-06, 23:15
From Luxxor, go south 2 blocks to Jose Barunda. One block east (left), there's a 3 story green building on the south side of the street. Felinas is on the 2nd floor at the top of the stairs. There's usually 2-3 girls siting on the couch (only 2 back rooms) who'll unlock the door for you. Again, hit or miss, but it's been good lately for me at least, especially at $.3 with no upsell. There's also a great bar, Viejo Oeste, complete with wild west decor including "real" Billy the Kid (or Jesse James, or...)etc. rifles one block west on Jose Barunda. Often great eye candy to get you in the mood (tho' its not a strip joint), and more importantly, a nice place to drain the lizard before conquest.

And just a block or 2 more, on Borunda, there's Masajes Corpus, not always a great selection but sometimes there is something worthwhile.

Bbond
03-16-06, 23:43
Saw this in the newspaper, anyone know if it really lowers taxi fares?? Make them legit and reasonable??

Deberán taxis mostrar engomado con tarifas

Con la finalidad de inhibir la alteración de las tarifas de los carros de alquiler (taxis), la Dirección de Transporte Público del gobierno estatal colocará en el interior de éstos engomados donde se indicará el costo del servicio según la distancia que recorran.

(Basically it says the taxi cabs have to post the tarifs for distances traveled.)

Clydesdale
03-17-06, 02:30
(Basically it says the taxi cabs have to post the tarifs for distances traveled.)

They'll just use a roundabout route for the short trips.

OK, I just looked at the article, and they will go by zones, so getting the tour won't hose you on the fare.

Bbond
03-17-06, 03:51
They'll just use a roundabout route for the short trips.

OK, I just looked at the article, and they will go by zones, so getting the tour won't hose you on the fare.

What pisses me off the most is the dual standard, gringos paid more for the same service a local would have to pay. That is standard practice I know, still pisses me off.

Coyote79
03-17-06, 05:00
almost all the providers I've been with like it some.
If she hates it & acts like she's getting examed by her doctor--that would be depressing.

Cienega32
03-17-06, 07:25
almost all the providers I've been with like it some.
If she hates it & acts like she's getting examed by her doctor--that would be depressing.
Still not quite as bad as some American car dates, where after a full 45 seconds of oral you hear, "C'mon honey - hurry up!"

Thumperr
03-18-06, 05:30
Thats my Claudia report, but I'm gonna finish in another post about the SG's, the cabbies, the "unofficial guides" (one of which I bought lunch for), Juarez in general and other stuff I do when I go to Juarez.

Treewalker

Looking forward to the above info. I'll be down next weekend 3/24 and want to spend les time lookin and more time hookin. Prices sound much better than TJ and NL.

Most of mongering is in TJ, where I visit about 4 times a year and NL, about twice a year. I always try to get in depth reports in with a view of someone who knows his way around, but is not a native. Anything you can offer to help me would be greatly appreciated. I have been in CJ only one other time, about 2 years ago, and wasted much time trying to figure out the club scene. I'll download about 6 months of posts, but sometimes that just isn't the same.

Any help any of you fellow mongers can offer, I'd appreciate.

Bbond
03-18-06, 06:36
Treewalker
Looking forward to the above info. I'll be down next weekend 3/24 and want to spend les time lookin and more time hookin. Prices sound much better than TJ and NL.
Most of mongering is in TJ, where I visit about 4 times a year and NL, about twice a year. I always try to get in depth reports in with a view of someone who knows his way around, but is not a native. Anything you can offer to help me would be greatly appreciated. I have been in CJ only one other time, about 2 years ago, and wasted much time trying to figure out the club scene. I'll download about 6 months of posts, but sometimes that just isn't the same.
Any help any of you fellow mongers can offer, I'd appreciate.

There has been a lot of good info posted just the last month, go back too far and the info becomes dated and less accurate. Still gives the feel for what Juarez offers tho.
Give us a little more info, where and how long you are staying, where you want to go, do you party day and/or night, and we can give some suggestions/ideas.

Thumperr
03-18-06, 13:18
There has been a lot of good info posted just the last month, go back too far and the info becomes dated and less accurate. Still gives the feel for what Juarez offers tho.
Give us a little more info, where and how long you are staying, where you want to go, do you party day and/or night, and we can give some suggestions/ideas.

Thanks for gettin back to me. I liked the detail in Treewalkers post, and it seemed that he, Mugroso and you are the most consistent with good info. (whoever I just pissed off by omitting them - sorry) I'm not a kid, so I kinda know the info I'm interested in, just dissapointed you couldn''t read my mind.

I'm coming in Thursday, staying until Sunday. Thursday and Friday nights, all day Saturday and Saturday evening are all mongering possibility times. I haven't really done the MP scene, it's a little foreign to the TJ and the NL scene which is more of hit club, drink, fuck, repeat kind of scene. I know it sounds boring, but I like it! My guess is that some of this is universal - Friday and Saturday nights are most likely a zoo where the numbers are against mongers and tilted towards 22 year old drunk kids. If you told me Thursday nights and Saturday afternoons were different, that might be the kind of stuff I'm interested in. Or there is an afternoon scene at all. The guy always on this particular corner who will offer to be a guide but lift your wallet in second - those are the gems I look for on the board.

Personal preference runs to skinny versus Mexican roundness. Probably not too much of a help, I read that much on the board. After reading the price discussions, I would probably pay more for better in local terms, but would certainly not pay more than $100 for any thing unless there were two of them. What should a room cost, are they associated with the club? Is it a 30 minute price versus more for an hour? As to SW scene, I think that is a scene better left to locals who know the area. In TJ & NL there is no problem with what is called SW or room girls, it is tightly run. My recollection of the SW scene by you is literally girls wandering the streets, hitting on gringos.

If I walk across, and don't mind walking, what are the street names I should look for, landmarks, etc. Is there a club worth paying to get to. The cabbies are Mexican, I know how thatworks, and the info posted was a help.

As to info, I would be interested in whatever you can offer. My reports usually start with where to park, how much to pay for it. Where should you walk, where should you avoid. Is the pendulum swinging towards using Pesos or dollars. Which types of cabs to avoid. Amount of LE activity on both sides of border. Significant physical changes to bars, price changes, girl reviews and so on.

Some boards are more frequent than others in laying all that out. So yeah, I ask alot of questions, but I'm happy to supply that detail myself when I hit a town.

Mugroso
03-18-06, 22:32
In order to read your mind I have to look into mine. Hmmm, boring bouts of sex with Mexicanas in a stripbar or an MP sounds like the way to go.

I don't know when you come in on Thursday but if you can be on a mission with intent prior to 7pm, go get a massage, Juarez is the best place on the border for massages. If not, hit the downtown bars and spend Friday afternoon getting rubbed down with baby oil. There really isn't much of a bar scene in day time Juarez. Don't worry about the shithead kids, they are easily ignored. Also ignore the guides, they get a cut out of your inflated price.

Price does not always mean quality. Look to pay 40 for a massage and 60 in the bars. The rooms are associated with the bar but they are not much to look at so don't expect much. To get to the rooms you have to leave the bar, walk a few steps and you are in the room. Negociate the room price prior to handing over any money, with luck you could get the room included. I don't do the street scene so all I can say is becareful.

If you walk over, go by the downtown bridge, you will be on Ave. Juarez and Mariscal street is to your right. Go down Ave Juarez until you see the Plaza Mariachi which has a statue of 2 boys washing a horse. Take a right and you will be in the thick of it, go either right or left and have fun.

Park on the American side at the end of Santa Fe street. I recommend pesos.

Mugroso

Bbond
03-19-06, 04:18
If you walk over, go by the downtown bridge, you will be on Ave. Juarez and Mariscal street is to your right. Go down Ave Juarez until you see the Plaza Mariachi which has a statue of 2 boys washing a horse. Take a right and you will be in the thick of it, go either right or left and have fun.
Park on the American side at the end of Santa Fe street. I recommend pesos.
Mugroso

The closer to the plaza he speaks of the more "Americanized" things are as more Americans visit those places, Faustos(Alice and Charlies) is one of the highest priced places and a lot of the girls there don't do rooms.

Continue walking towards the Gymnasium area, Santos Dellogado(sp) is the street Club Pamana, Virginias, and Queens are on. Without a map to reference, the others are a bit harder to explain, but all, except Pink Ladies Bar, are walking distance apart.
Careful walking after dark tho, lots of trannies, the police, and street touts, WILL bother you. Don't be afraid to ask other Americans where to find things, DON'T let street touts take you ANYWHERE.

Thumperr
03-19-06, 04:59
Well, I was wrong - you could read my mind.
Thanks gentlemen,I hope I can return the favor some day!

and I think I will give the massage a shot.
report to follow upon my return.

Thumperr

Bachelor Warrior
03-19-06, 17:39
I stopped in a few places on Saturday.

Queens has been pretty dead lately and Saturday was the same.

Panama had 6 or 7 girls. One young blonde with great legs, but I hear she's cold in the room. There's a real coke head there named Stephanie. I think she could be hot if she would get her act together. Tall and not bad looking, but needs to lose some serious weight around the middle. Plus, I guess it's the drugs, but she's absolutely loopy.

Rancho Grande was truly dead. Maybe the road construction is having a bad effect. There only 3 girls there and the best one was about a 5. It used to be nice and rowdy there, but I haven't seen it that way in a long time. Estrella used to be there all the time and was very hot, but I heard she got married.

Casa Colorado and Hollywood were busy. It seems like the Casa and the Pink Lady are the places to go these days if you like the bar scene.

I stopped in the Lintera Verde (Green Lantern) for the first time. It's run by an American named Gerry. There were about 5 girls there with the best one being about a 7. Look for a young blond named Lisa if you go in. There's a young chunky one that might be interesting if you're into the wide bodies. What I liked most about the place was that the girls were very friendly. So was the female bartender. They'll talk to you. And some of them speak a little English.

At one place, I watched this old boy who was getting along great with a really statuesque blonde. In her heels, she must have been 6' 2"! The two of them were throwing down tequilas and beer like crazy. I couldn't believe they were staying upright. They had 4 shots each in about a half hour! I guess they must be used to it. They seemed to get along really well, so it was fun to gab with them and watch. But, damn, I'd be a mess in the morning with that much booze!

BW

Mugroso
03-19-06, 18:19
I stopped in a few places on Saturday.

Damn it, you mean I miss a chance to meet BW. Oh well, maybe next time.

Mugroso

Mugroso
03-19-06, 18:25
While going to my usual parking spot I have to take a detour because there is a lot of construction at the top of Mariscal St. I park and head to the Rancho Grande. I have been after this chica, Laura for over a month. She is very photogenic and a great exhibitionist and loves to pose. Well I haven’t seen her since and they tell me she went on vacation to Tamaulipas, possibly the NL area. I don’t know, all I know is my star is no where to be found.

I go and make the rounds to see who is in, who is not and for any fresh meat. At the Las Palmeras I see this lovely new one. I ask Isela for her name and she tells me Salma. I make a mental note to return and move on.

The rest of the bars; dead. It was still early so I give it some time and stop off at Queens Place for a soda. Not much to mention but enough to keep from getting bored. At the end of one girl’s set the music stops followed by dead silence. I hear a moan from upstairs.

I backtrack back to Las Palmeras hitting all the bars along the way to see if time had helped. Some bars got hopping, others didn’t.

Salma is waiting for me and when I walked in she looked at no one else and neither did I. We knew what I was there for. I buy her a drink and we get to talking. Since Isela “helped” us get together she hits me up for a drink. I say no because I am with Salma and want to pass the time with her and, well guys, when it comes to sex and fischa drinks, no is no, leave me alone.

I have known Isela for years and I have bought her a drink on occasion for friendships sake but not tonight, OK? She goes on and on about how cheap I am and the “glorious” riches I make on the web, blah, blah, blah, leave me alone. She won’t let up and Salma gets up to do a 3 song set and I try to watch but Isela won’t let me. Normally I am not polite but since I have known her for years I show her the respect that is presently failing me. Finally she gives up.

Now its time to go home so I get to my ride and what do I see. Cars parked all over the fucking street blocking my only way out. Great, I show my parquero and he didn’t know people had done that. He said assholes who wanted a buck told anyone looking for parking to park there in the street. Its closed anyway. My parquero walks to the other end of the street and says I can leave by that way. It was narrow but he never steers me wrong. I navigate my way through some pipe laying in the street and right by the Rancho Grande the right side of my truck is no more than 18 inches from an unsupported edge of a big gapping hole in the ground. I almost shit.

Mugroso

Gntlman Mongr
03-20-06, 06:27
Long and boring.

Mugroso

Sounds very familiar. I've had those nights. The ladies in Juarez can have some of the same pain in the butt syndrome as women anywhere. Once you have been with them the feel they own you. I had a friend that was on a river boat in Vietnam and he had a girl in every village or town he patrolled by and he had to keep the pictures straight in his wallet or he would get a lot of grief. I had a girl at the Pink Lady that felt that I was her property and she told all the other girls to stay away from me. I was told that the Management told her not to come back after more behavior with other customers like that. I hear she is working at one of the other clubs now but I am not looking for her.

I've had the girls ask for money for the pictures I have taken. They tell me that I am making a fortune on the Internet with them. "I only post them on the "ISG". I just smile a lot and stop taking pictures. Mug, one of these days we will have to get together and buy a beer with the "glorious" riches we've earned on the Internet. I will bring the income I've made from my hundreds of customers and if it is an exceptionally good year maybe we can buy a pitcher.

The real truth is that the girls benefit far more from the pictures then we do. I do not explain and I do not pay. That is why I just smile a lot.

I do the Internet work because it keeps me mentally active and feeling young (it is not my main source of income), the girls because it just makes me feel young, and the pictures because I like to show off.

My worst day of mongering is still better then my best day of going hunting pussy at the bars in the US.

Enjoy Guys,

Gntlman Mongr

Clydesdale
03-21-06, 02:42
Once you have been with them the feel they own you. I had a friend that was on a river boat in Vietnam and he had a girl in every village or town he patrolled by and he had to keep the pictures straight in his wallet or he would get a lot of grief. I had a girl at the Pink Lady that felt that I was her property and she told all the other girls to stay away from me. I was told that the Management told her not to come back after more behavior with other customers like that. I hear she is working at one of the other clubs now but I am not looking for her.

Enjoy Guys,

Gntlman Mongr
There was an after work fight at Las Vegas last Thursday because one girl stole another's client.

Mugroso
03-21-06, 03:08
There was an after work fight at Las Vegas last Thursday because one girl stole another's client.

And did that client have a big wallet or a big horse dick?

Clydesdale
03-22-06, 01:21
And did that client have a big wallet or a big horse dick?
Must have been the wallet.

Pecker Will
03-22-06, 02:28
Okay, let me do the cry baby routine here. But after hearing some glowing reports on two gals at Tiffany's, I gave it a try today. The service sucked every which way.

I'm easy going and have been doing the scene here in J town for nearly four years. But first I had Paloma who was worse than a dry fish. I paid her $350 pesos for supposedly 60 minutes. Then I couldn't even get a hard-on with her attitude and dry service. So I ask for Alejandra and paid another $250. She was just as bad or worse.

I was pissed, threw the towel on the floor, got dressed and stomped out asking for the manager. He was right there and I was pissed and ask for my money back. Of course, I knew what the answer would be. To make a long story short I told him why I was pissed - "the service sucks". He spoke english. I told him "audios and I'm posting this on the internet". Of course, he doesn't care.

But do I have a vote of confidence here on my experience? I'd like to see a total boycott of Tiffany's. Okay, maybe I'm getting out of hand here. But, listen, guys, if you see me picketing out front - will you give me a honk for support??? I sure would appreciate it. And you'll all go to heaven if you give me that support.

P.S. I was actully thinking that Alejandra was Fernanda or Jacqueline that I had heard about. But I sure bombed out. Thanks for listening. And if you shed a tear for me, you'll have a front seat in heaven.

Take care.
PW

Pimpollo
03-22-06, 02:34
The service at tiffanys sucks the only good enough is Fernanda but she always asks for a tip. I prefer genesis (paola) or corpus (selene)

Mugroso
03-22-06, 14:30
I'm posting this on the internet". Of course, he doesn't care.

I'd like to see a total boycott of Tiffany's. PW

That is too bad you didn't have a good time there. I have had Paloma and she was great both times, really nasty.

Posting on the internet is what these forums are all about, preferably I like to hear about good times but the bad ones are just as informative. Unfortunately in order for a ban to go into effect, more people have to actually experience the bad time.

I have been to Tiffany's several times and not once did I see Fernanda or Jaqueline.

Better luck next time Pecker Will
Mugroso

Coyote79
03-23-06, 04:50
Okay, let me do the cry baby routine here. But after hearing some glowing reports on two gals at Tiffany's, I gave it a try today. The service sucked every which way.

I'm easy going and have been doing the scene here in J town for nearly four years. But first I had Paloma who was worse than a dry fish. I paid her $350 pesos for supposedly 60 minutes. Then I couldn't even get a hard-on with her attitude and dry service. So I ask for Alejandra and paid another $250. She was just as bad or worse.

I was pissed, threw the towel on the floor, got dressed and stomped out asking for the manager. He was right there and I was pissed and ask for my money back. Of course, I knew what the answer would be. To make a long story short I told him why I was pissed - "the service sucks". He spoke english. I told him "audios and I'm posting this on the internet". Of course, he doesn't care.

But do I have a vote of confidence here on my experience? I'd like to see a total boycott of Tiffany's. Okay, maybe I'm getting out of hand here. But, listen, guys, if you see me picketing out front - will you give me a honk for support??? I sure would appreciate it. And you'll all go to heaven if you give me that support.

P.S. I was actully thinking that Alejandra was Fernanda or Jacqueline that I had heard about. But I sure bombed out. Thanks for listening. And if you shed a tear for me, you'll have a front seat in heaven.

Take care.
PW
I don't go there anyway 'cause. . .
(1) the manager pounds on the door after about 40 minutes
(2) it's too far from the bridge--it's a pain to get to

BTW, I'd be happy to get a seat in the bleachers in heaven
(heaven won't take me & hell is afraid I'll take over)

Member #2479
03-23-06, 08:39
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the ISG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any words on the Forum's banned words list.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Cienega32
03-23-06, 20:02
Perhaps she reads the forum?

KnightMove
03-23-06, 20:29
Roughly a year ago I had to run from Arizona to Texas and back, and stopped over in Juarez to check out the action. I took a taxi to a strip club, Pink Lady I think it was, where I got fairly unsatisfying performance for something over a buck five. I thought to walk around and explore other venues in the area, so I'd told my taxi to leave me there, and took a different exit to avoid him following me around and raising my rates at other spots as if he'd driven me in. Sadly, though, there was as far as I could discern no "redlight" district nearby, and I ended up just walking back to the border using dead reckoning; I moved diagonally thru the city such that I'd be sure to hit either the border or Avenida Juarez, and kept my eyes open.

Well, I somehow managed to stumble accross this place, Sans Soucci, which had somewhat suggestive signage out front, so I ducked in to give it a shot, and got lucky. Nominally a strip club, there's -one- stage and nobody dancing on it, just a bar and a bunch of couches and a pool table. I have a seat and a beer and fairly quickly manage to get the details out of a lovely lady sitting with me; you pay inside, 60 cents, then go outside to some a seperate entrance and up to a room, where a maid hits you up for a couple more bucks for a "fecha" and roll of tissue, then you've got a half hour of fun with the lady, full service already paid for.

I get directions back to the border afterwards, turns out I was right on track, its just a few more blocks over to Ave. Juarez and then about 5 blocks north to the border itself.

On the way back to AZ a few days later, I stopped in again, this time running straight over to Sans Soucci, the lady I got this time wasn't quite as much fun, an hit me up for a tip afterwards, adding another 10 cents to the visit, but it was still a much better deal than anything I've found in Nogales in the past couple years.

I don't remember the name of either lady now, a year later, both were short, mildly plump latinas, in the 7-8 area of the scale, with the room in general running 5-8, both sessions were fully covered half and half, multiple positions... That Pink Lady session was rushed and the lady "didn't do oral" and was otherwise very restrictive, not playful, missionary only.

Elwood Blues
03-23-06, 23:19
I saw Sofia there the last time I was there...she looked a little snotty so I chose Jackie., who, turns out, wasn't much better. They need more like Vanessa! Damn she's good!

KnightMove
03-24-06, 00:02
Again stuck running from AZ to TX and back this year, my dismay at two 17 hour drives was leavened a bit by recollecting last years' find; a ten minute drive, a twenty minute walk, and I'd be in 60 cent monger heaven... once each way!

I did some research beforehand this time, and went in armed with a couple printed out maps and a list of MP's and the like. Sadly, though, timing didn't work out well for me on the way out, it was 4am by the time I rolled thru El Paso, and I reluctantly skipped my stop on the Eastbound leg. Westbound didn't go as well as I'd have liked either, putting me in El Paso at 8pm, after sundown. While I'm not unwilling to roam around in the darkened streets, I wasn't at the point where I wanted to do so while referring to maps and moving away from the border... particularly when I discovered that my maps were barely legible with their tiny print in the dim lights of the Jaurez streets at night.

Still, I had a backup plan; Sans Soucci. Strictly by memory, I waked down the Ave. Jaurez to the street with an M.M. name, took a right, down a few blocks and there it was. A block before, I noted that a block north there was a bar or something called the Green Lantern, or Lintera Verde, which I recalled from my research as another possibility, although one I hadn't located on a map.

I passed several probable SWs on the M.M., near and past what seemed to be the "gymnasium" that I've seen referred to on ISG, but wasn't interested in going that route, so I didn't even try to catch their eyes. Of course also passed several taxi drivers (on the Ave J.) most of whom offered to take me to "girls" and at least one guy at a street corner with no taxi around who asked if I was looking for a lady... a tout? A pimp? A really unattractive and masculine lady? "no Gracias" and walked right past em all.

Walking into the Sans Soucci was like walking into an oven; temperature outside was plummeting, down under 50F and cooling rapidly, but they had the heat on in the bar. I looked around the room for a minute or two, nobody really caught my eye so I went back out and back over to the L. Verde, poked my head in there to see a brightly lit room with a small cluster of people standing in a circle in the middle, little if any furniture... well, it just didn't look like anything I was interested in, so I went back out and decided to check the S. Soucci more closely.

Went in and sat at the bar, got a coca fria (coke with ice) and... sat there, ignored. There were about 10 ladies in the place, ranging from 4s to 7s, but I wasn't getting eye contact from any of the ones that I found interesting, and wasn't making eye contact from the other half for fear they would come over to me. There was a hostess sort of lady in a long red dress with a tag pinned to the front, and some short local guy with a handfull of bills who also seemed to work there, and a few other gringos sitting at the bar, playing pool, or sitting with a couple of the ladies, nothing much happened for quite some time, a half hour or more, just guys nursing their drinks, ladies sitting and talking to each other. A couple of the guys did finally get up and go out with some ladies they'd been sitting with, and a couple more just left. There had to be twice as many ladies and, for that matter, guys, in the place as the times I'd been there last year, and yet somehow it wasn't nearly as hustling as it had been before.

Eventually, though, I'd settled on one lady, on the short side but with her hair up in a top of the head ponytail, nice face and decent looking figure as far as I could tell (one complaint I had was that since the ladies were pretty much all sitting down, it was hard to get any real idea what their figures were; if you're selling a product it seems like you'd want to advertise it at least by strolling around a bit) and was trying to catch her eye to get her to come over to me... apparantly no longer the operating plan since it did no good at all.

Then I noticed another lady, with a really deep brunette hairstyle and a dress cut much better than anyone else in the place, really nice looking, a good 9 in the middle of the 7 and under grouping. I was still interested in the little blonde, too, but now I was splitting my "psychic powers" between the Rubia and this brunette, figuring I'd go with whichever came over to me first.

Eventually, after quite a while, the brunette moved from her spot at the bar and walked by me, I managed finally to get her attention and she sat next to me and started a conversation. Turns out she's Jackie, speaks pretty good english, and is able to do a decent job of deciphering my spanishlike noises. I bought her a beer and we sat around for quite a while, chatting some, she gets me chair dancing, and she chatted with the lady on the stool to her right. She's nice, I like her, we aren't really making a lot of chemistry here, but on the other hand she's as pretty up close as she looked half a room away.

Jackie finished her beer and indicated that I could buy her another, which I did and then asked if she wanted to get a room... much to my surprise she said no! Turns out she's not available for that, she's some kind of hostess, there to chat with the guys and keep everyone happy or something! Turning on a dime I accept this without batting more than an eyelash... well no, I do spend a sentence or two getting it straight, but still I'm relatively smooth in changing gears, I tell her she needs to help me pick someone out then, smiling but conspirational. We discuss the merits of some of the ladies, but honestly she's not helpful, has pretty much a neutral position. I do get her to go get the Rubia for me though, and at the same time taunt Jackie with the fact that nobody ever dances on the stage. She claims they do... and then to prove it to me, says she will if I'll come tip her.

The blonde is Monica, I get her a beer and then drag her over to an empty couch next to the stage, where Jackie dances. Really really nice looking, I'm forced to upgrade my 9 to a 9.5 even thouigh my personal taste is for larger breasts... and she can dance as well as anyone in the better topless bars back in the states (very often the full nude bars, and the few mexican strip clubs, I've been to, the dancers aren't really very skillful, making up for lack of skill or enthusiasm by their willingness to go further over the line). Not dirty, but flirtatious and... pneumatic. I tip her a couple bucks first dance, then spend a minute or two convincing Monica to use my money to tip her a couple the second (she told me during her first dance that she was going to do three, so to stick around), then I tip her a couple more during her third; down to string bikini is as far as she goes. Pretty, but I'm glad I've already got arrangements to go all the way with Monica, because the "look but don't touch" thing from Jackie really wasn't what I was over the border looking for. Another guy tips Jackie before she's done with her set, and another of the ladies gets up to dance afterwards, most of the room has now moved over into the dance area, guess I started something.

Oh, Monica finished her first beer, and asked me for a second but I declined... then I relented after she tipped Jackie for me.

Anyway, now to business, I told Monica it was time for a room (un quatro, er cuarto, I mangled) She flagged down that guy with the cash in hand, who got me the red gown Sra. with the pinned on tag, who really couldn't communicate well with me at all. Eventually, after 6 or 7 blind alleys, we established that the rate was 60 cents and I had walked, not come with a driver (she said the rate before establishing about the driver thing, so I bet the real rate is less but she decided to just pocket it)... then after I'd paid she had the nerve to demand a tip... which I, soft touch always especially when sex is involved, ponied up, another 10 cents, despite the fact that she'd been of no help in arranging matters beforehand (I'd forced Jackie to do that) and was actually a hinderance in arranging the room itself. Next time, though, I guess I'd go straight for her or whoever seemed to be doing her job and -get- help, as the ladies don't seem to be on the make at all.

OK, so out we go, into the cold, a guy at the door walks us along to the next door and we go in and up the stairs. A woman up there comes in and puts a roll of TP on the bed with a condom on top, I show her one I brought with and give her that one back, but give her the two cents she was asking for anyway... its not the money (although at the Pink Lady I was asked Ten cents for one last year, so was happy I had my own and turned theirs down) but rather that I don't want some no name brand and -do- have a happier time in a Trojan Magnum, no tight squeeze.

Since Monica has left the door open, I ignore my usual plan of getting undressed while waiting for the lady to finish whatever it is they all seem to wander off to do. When she does arrive, I undress, she undresses, we fumble around on the bed for a little bit, then she starts in on the Magnum, which she's surprised isn't the regular brand but figures out quickly. She decides to sit on the edge of the bed and have me come around to stand in front of her, does the magic "rolling it on with her lips" trick and then a yeomanly job of the oral portion of the exam. When Ive had my fill of that she rapidly moves into kneeling there in the same place for some standing (on my part) K9, and I play around a bit with my thumb in the quarterback sneak play. Then we move on to missionary in several variations, she's left on her high heeled boots and I have some fun using the heels as handlebars, finally finishing rolling her partway onto her side and going back to the "sneak" with my pinky. I rarely go so far as getting actual Greek, just the suggestion of it like this is often more than I can withstand.

After, I give Monica a sitting shoulder and back rub for a while as we talk some more, then she skips out for a brief shower, offers me one but I'm planning on getting one at a truck stop back in the states where the floor is cleaner and the hot water more reliable. On her return, I ask her if on some other visit "sexo anal" might be available, I -think- the answer in general was yes but she had strong doubts in my case, which in addition to needing to bring my own Fechas along is another down side to the whole Magnum issue.

Having been on the road for a couple days, I'm not up to facing the cold and wandering around looking for another go, so I head back for the border and thats the end of my little adventure.

Clydesdale
03-24-06, 19:34
Most of the bars were dead, Queens, Virginias, Las Vegas, Dia y Noche, etc. Hollywood was really hopping. Aracely was back from having her baby and was looking pretty good. Eduardo's had three good looking babes, which surprised me, so I sat down for a beer. They do 2 for 1s there which pissed me off. All that means is you have to buy 2 when you only want one. Next time I'll get a coke. The babes were two slender ones and one with a medium build. All three had nice firm looking bodies. I didn't get their names, but may return to see if any want to go to the room.

Mugroso
03-26-06, 20:31
it is good to have friends. i recieved a pm from someone here informing me that 2479 wants to take out an ad in the paper for my website. well how nice considering it is of a vindictive nature to expose a "massage therapist".

well first of all, it is called the world wide web not the juarez wide web. if he wants to make up he should buy an ad here on the isg or the usasexguide. additionally it should not be to expose some chica. we run into bad attitudes all the time in various forms and the best thing to do is move on.

there was no harm done. i have a great new payment processor, paypal did not keep my money. i simply moved on. i bet i lost sales by using paypal because they want too much information from people.

but really, it’s not about me or my website, its about you guys (and the ladies). if he wants to make it up, he should treat us all with more respect and stop calling us gringos, and us being on social security. many of the guys i have met here on the forum are great guys who are professionals and know the value of money and a good time.

"gems" don't necessarily mean a good time. mostly bad attitude and guys here know that and are willing to take a step down to be with a lady who treats him like a king.

he should take criticism for what it is worth. i believe borderjumper said it best, “you have to have a thick skin on the forums” or something to that effect. telling a guy he is stupid for not using condoms is good advice. it will never be against the forum rules to give good advice on this subject.

treat the ladies with a little more respect as well. best example is pecker will’s recent bad experience. it was short, sweet and to the point.

the isg is the best forum on the internet and the juarez thread here is the most active compared to other forums. this is my little home on the net.

mugroso

Treewalker
03-26-06, 21:29
One day he wants revenge on and other board members, the next its a chica who "mistreated him".

A frog and a scorpion named 2479 are sitting on the banks of a river. Scorpion says, “Frog, can you swim me across the river?” Frog says, “No! you’ll sting me!” To which scorpion replies, “I wouldn’t do that, if I were to sting you we would both drown.” So as they are crossing the river, scorpion stings frog. As they are sinking into the river frog asks, “Why did you sting me?” “Because I'm a scorpion named 2479,” replies scorpion.

The moral of the story (for Mugroso) is don't take money or advertisments from a scorpion/snake named 2479.

Member #2479
03-26-06, 23:21
I have gone to genesis several times but never choose a girl, I always leave mumbling that the girls are too fat, well they got fed up and when I went there and there where 2 girls available Diana and another girl, I already been with Diana so I chose the other girl but in the room I asked her if I had been with her she said yes so I wanted to change for Diana and that is when they got fed up and kicked me out and said that I will not be serviced anymore there.

The moral of the story don’t go to Genesis all of their *****s are fat or old and ugly and if you go and don’t choose them they will get pissed off.

To get even I will rat them out, Genesis is in the middle of a residential neighborhood and a school is a couple of blocks away, so I will try to have that brothel permanently closed.

In other news if you like bareback and like to spill inside a young girl try street walker Paty she is on the right side if the Gymnasium going towards sans souci, Paty is 19 Years old, but looks much younger. she charges $20 dollars plus $20 extra for bareback, she is usually there late night.

Bbond
03-27-06, 01:00
off.
To get even I will rat them out, Genesis is in the middle of a residential neighborhood and a school is a couple of blocks away, so I will try to have that w horehouse permanently closed.

Before you attempt something like that , you best find out who you are dealing with.....another dead a**hole ain't shit to them.

When im Juarez, I hit Genesis every day, without fail. If there is not something I like, I say I''l be back later. Never a problem.

Treewalker
03-27-06, 02:21
To get even I will rat them out, Genesis is in the middle of a residential neighborhood and a school is a couple of blocks away, so I will try to have that w horehouse permanently closed.Ohh yea! as if they don't know already! what a trip!

Start rattin cause thats what rats do. It seems 2479 is single handedly trying to screw up the whole JTown scene. He wouldn't choose one girl because he had already been with her, then found out he had (who knows? she could have been mistaken), decided he couldn't be with her because of that then went back to the one he knew he had already had for sure. What is that rat logic?

Damn.

Anyone else think 2479 is secretly cheering on the Juarez serial killer(s)?

I did like the Patty pic though. Very nice looking young lady. I wish her the best. See its not so hard to not be evil.:)

Gntlman Mongr
03-27-06, 02:45
darn got banned from Genesis MP

I cannot believe it. I am a very tolerant person. I like the girls and I like sex a lot. But Member 2479 you have finally crossed the line. Why do you like shitting on our favorite hobby so much? To go out and willfully try and cause harm is unacceptable. By your own admission you have been thrown out or denied service by more then one place or lady. I do not have these problems. When I go to some of these places the girls or establishments sometimes have very bad attitudes or are very defensive and people like you are the reason... If you do not like life so much why don't you just do us all a favor...

I told you that shitting on our favorite hobby would not be received by the other posters very well and finally you have even alienated me. I hope they throw you out of more establishments.

Gntlman "fed up" Mongr

Pecker Will
03-27-06, 04:36
Maybe some of you other guys have the same intuition - but #2479 is not for real. He is only trying to inject some controversial content into this website for one reason or another. No one, I mean no one, would say and do the stupid things that come forth out of #2479.

No one will ever know WHY he is trying to boondoggle this website - only that he IS doing it and it's got this board jumping at times. So don't get your dander all bent out of shape guys. He's just having fun, I suspect. A weird sense of humor - but that's up to him and his psychiatrist.

Quite frankly, I miss hearing from .... shit, his name escapes me it's been so long since seeing his post. We all miss him and the quality of his content. You all know who I'm talking about. What the sam hill's his name?? I'll think of it as soon as I sign off here. Anyway, please come back - we miss you. The ex-musician .... How could I forget his posting name??

Thanks for the "jokes" #2479 but you do get under my skin to say the least. And I'm not circumcised, so it ain't that easy. Why don't you lay off for 30-40 years?

PW

Bbond
03-27-06, 05:12
"Darn got banned at Genesis".

Why would that be a bad thing if you don't like the girls there anyway?

Vote with your wallet, don't patronize establishments that you don't like.

I have "banned" myself from several places cause I don't like they way they operate or the choices they have.

Mugroso
03-27-06, 06:56
On other boards they call people like him a "serial antagonist". What ever the psychology is involved I really don't know. I would guess he does not have an agenda, only that he is trying to fit in but in a superior way, ie to let us know he is better than us.

Notice that he didn't post for a couple weeks after I put him on my ignore list? I took his thunder away. Why post shit if no one can read it. I can still see that he has made a post or 2 but I do not have to read what he says unless someone quotes him.

If he ever manages to meet my critera of civility, then I will un-ignore him. Other wise I am not interested. I just want to have fun and hear good and bad post from you guys without all the hate.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-serialantagonists.php

The Filthy (who me? a hater?) One

Maybe some of you other guys have the same intuition - but #2479 is not for real. He is only trying to inject some controversial content into this website for one reason or another. No one, I mean no one, would say and do the stupid things that come forth out of #2479.

No one will ever know WHY he is trying to boondoggle this website - only that he IS doing it and it's got this board jumping at times. So don't get your dander all bent out of shape guys. He's just having fun, I suspect. A weird sense of humor - but that's up to him and his psychiatrist.

Quite frankly, I miss hearing from .... shit, his name escapes me it's been so long since seeing his post. We all miss him and the quality of his content. You all know who I'm talking about. What the sam hill's his name?? I'll think of it as soon as I sign off here. Anyway, please come back - we miss you. The ex-musician .... How could I forget his posting name??

Thanks for the "jokes" #2479 but you do get under my skin to say the least. And I'm not circumcised, so it ain't that easy. Why don't you lay off for 30-40 years?

PW

Hombre Viejo
03-27-06, 11:44
Check out 2479's cry for help to Jackson in Administration:

Comment on site rules: 1/19/06. It's good for a laugh.

Good times,

H Viejo

Bbond
03-28-06, 05:57
Check out 2479's cry for help to Jackson in Administration:

Comment on site rules: 1/19/06. It's good for a laugh.

Good times,

H Viejo

Oh man, he's not going to post any more pics, is that a bummer or what?

His pics were always so clear, man must be a pro photog.

Cienega32
03-28-06, 07:21
PW

Oh, I think he's real. People like him are a dime a dozen in Las Vegas. Put a few bucks in their pocket and they think it's the key to the city. They, somehow, decide they're important because of their money. Those people are easily impressed with shiney trinkets and the like and usually end up being abusive to the employees, getting 86's and then bad mouth the casino and/or threaten dealers, security, pit bosses, etc. Most people don't give a rat's ass about the money except them and they can't understand why not.

They learn to compensate for their own very realistic short-comings in a very unrealistic manner. See, in places like Juarez where money means a lot to the locals, he can, or thinks he can be a king amongst peasants. More than likely, as in any other place, they'll just put up with his silly shit and take his money.

Of course, in a roomful of other people with fat pockets he would amount to not much and there's only so much silly shit people will put with for cash.

One thing that glares to me is the once voiced condemnation of the dirty,stanky streetgirl and anything under 200 or 300 is now posted as "only $20"...

Interesting. I wonder if they, too, tell him "I've never done this before but for YOU I will..." before he barebacks them.

And as has been discussed in the past, I don't think any of us other mongers have anything to worry about as a result of his vindictive tantrums. After all - we all seem to know how to treat women, no matter what their trade, and people in general.

Member #2479
03-28-06, 08:44
Tonight I saw her again in intersection that has the entrance to the Gymnasium going towards sans souci, she looks like Amy pohler from SNL and has a tattoo on her calf, got to love those drug addicts and you got to get her before she od's and dies like another gringa that died from a cocaine overdose in Hotel rex.

Picking up girls is very safe in Juarez unlike in the United States where if you are caught picking up a prostitute you are branded a sex offender for life.

Also please only post useful information, like the posts below will be deleted at the end of the year for only having useless chatter.

Also a serial antagonist is someone that flames everybody, I never flamed anybody to the contrary a lot of people are flaming me but I will just ignore them.

Coyote79
03-28-06, 13:00
Tonight I saw her again in intersection that has the entrance to the Gymnasium going towards sans souci, she looks like Amy pohler from SNL and has a tattoo on her calf, got to love those drug addicts and you got to get her before she od's and dies like another gringa that died from a cocaine overdose in Hotel rex, also you can get a “pase” that is about two lines of cocaine for $100-$70 pesos in the bars
everytime I hook-up with one of those druggie skank streetwalkers I get ripped-off big time. . .it's always real ugly. . .those chicks are predators. . .

Pimelonman
03-28-06, 19:08
The best service I have ever had, in Jtown, by far and away was with those so called "coke skanks." The biggest rip offs are the foxey good looking dancers that that gulp down $10 drinks in 5 minutes and want to charge jap prices ($300) for 2 or 3 hours. Fuck the those massage parlors too. They treat you like you are going through a car wash. I will take my chances with the skanks and get value for my money. To each his own!

Storm Rider #2
03-28-06, 23:18
To get even I will rat them out, Genesis is in the middle of a residential neighborhood and a school is a couple of blocks away, so I will try to have that w horehouse permanently closed.
Sorry guys...I just find it extremely amusing that 2479 believes that his ratting out Genesis to the authorities will be successful. Obviously he believes the statement of an obnoxious and supposedly rich gringo will make an impact more than the mordidas that Genesis pays to the policia and to the municipal government. As if they don't know about Genesis already!

And I agree with another member who stated that he should be careful about his actions. Juarez is not a good place to make enemigos. Many just disappear after doing so, regardless of their status across the border.

Storm Rider

Bbond
03-29-06, 08:13
One thing that glares to me is the once voiced condemnation of the dirty,stanky streetgirl and anything under 200 or 300 is now posted as "only $20"...

Interesting no??

And he is barebacking them too.

Mugroso
03-29-06, 14:30
Interesting no??

And he is barebacking them too.

Even though he is on ignore on my list, I can still read what he says when someone quotes him.

I say give him some credit. Maybe he is seeing how the "other half" lives. He is learning what it is like to go home with more money in his pocket and empty nuts. Why else would he do a street girl and go to Genesis, known for having plenty of heavys.

Mugroso

Bbond
03-30-06, 01:34
The best service I have ever had, in Jtown, by far and away was with those so called "coke skanks." The biggest rip offs are the foxey good looking dancers that that gulp down $10 drinks in 5 minutes and want to charge jap prices ($300) for 2 or 3 hours. Fuck the those massage parlors too. They treat you like you are going through a car wash. I will take my chances with the skanks and get value for my money. To each his own!

I agree, to each his own.

But consider this, is a street girl charges you $20, she is doing locals for $10, and cleanliness is not a high priority.

I can show you where locals get laid for $4- $5, but I assure you, you don't want to go there.

Mugroso
03-31-06, 07:27
I can show you where locals get laid for $4- $5, but I assure you, you don't want to go there.

Let me guess, Pachangas in the mercado?

KnightMove
04-01-06, 00:20
Buried in my novella length report "Sans Soucci 2006" were a few oddities I thought worthy of comment, and I thought I'd bring them up in a shorter form in case people's eyes just glazed over, or y'all were too busy fuming over member misconduct to bother.

1) I walked into the place and was essentially ignored; first time I sort of stood there near the bar for a few minutes scoping out the place, and when none of the ladies made eye contact or seemed interested, I walked out. Even if they were going to ignore me at first, wouldn't you have expected someone to see if they could hook me when they realized I seemed to be walking?

2) On my return a few minutes later (having checked out a different venue and found it not to my taste) I got a drink at the bar and proceded to be ignored again, for what must have been at least 20 minutes (and seemed like a lot longer. Maybe 6 guys in the place, and 15 ladies, most of which weren't hanging with any of the guys. Why weren't the ladies making any effort to hook up with me... or any of the other guys for that matter?

3) When I did finally get some attention, it was from a lady who turned out to be a hostess... but she didn't make that at all clear at first. A) if she's the hostess, then why wasn't she on top of me soon after me walking in, (see 1 and 2 above) instead of letting me walk, and instead of letting me just sit there? B) while she was delightful, her not being available in Cuarto was a dissapointment; I don't think I've ever seen a lady in this job position anywhere who wasn't really clear about it up front.

4) OK, Sans Soucci is a strip club, with outside rooms where you can take the ladies for extra fun; thats a standard setup I've seen before in Mexico. Except that despite having a stage with a brass pole (its a small stage, but it is there), I never saw anyone dancing on it, in three visits, until I cajoled that hostess into doing it this last time. Yet she was a very good dancer, and got tips from more than just me, and drew most of the people in the club over as an audience, -and- after she stepped down at the end of her set, another lady got up and danced, apparantly to an interested crowd. Whats up with that?

Bbond
04-03-06, 06:49
after she stepped down at the end of her set, another lady got up and danced, apparantly to an interested crowd. Whats up with that?

That's the MO at Casa Colorada. The girls wait for you to select them, very few will make an attempt to initate contact, some will, most won't.
Sucks, I know, but you have to figure it out. I prefer the girls at least look interested, there they seldom do.

Member #2479
04-03-06, 22:27
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Treewalker
04-04-06, 00:21
For those kissers out there made a girl lick my asshole for $100 dlls. You see you all should comment on new posters instead of flaming me.Why comment on new posters? We need new posters, the more the merrier...nothing wrong with new posters whatsoever. What we don't need more sick f***** like 2479 who want to screw over fellow members/mongers.

For those who think he is not real and just flaimebaiting I would surmise he is real and flaimebaiting, but sick in the head. Notice he said he is using cocaine as well mongering. Its my experience that those in the throes of addiction are spiritually sick as well physically sick. Thats only one possible explanation.

Since we are talking about mongering here let "the sinless cast the first stone" so to speak as far as drug use, but I personally choose to not associate with that, or anyone who wishes harm on others including the wonderful chicas in CJ.

One example: I firmly believe my wonderful experience with Claudia was a direct result of how I felt about the woman, the situation when I walked into it. I can almost guarantee she will treat men better as a result of having a positive experience with me, or at the very least treat me well next time. Like attracts like, our thoughts/intentions create our reality. Thats a spiritual principle practiced all over the world, in every religion, culture to different degrees. Claudia was as beatiful and sweet a woman as any I see anywhere. Just drop dead beautiful, with a body only a great God could make. Now some will scoff at this but I'm a spritual person to a degree and wish/pray for the best for her. I fear taking nothing to my God including my hooker friend Claudia. Now contrast that with the post I'm responding to. Big difference.

Now some will say whos this crazy talking about spirituality on a mongering forum? I say you can be a monger and still try and do the right thing, and it will make a difference. Jesus himself hung with hookers.

I have yet to walk away from CJ angry, upset or unsatisfied to any extent that I needed revenge on a chica or anyone else, thats a direct result of the way I approach it in my mind. But thats just me and my approach I dont expect anyone else to understand that or follow my lead. As far as 2479 goes I bet he will chill a little if he stopped for a minute and got off the defensive and just sticks more to informative posts. Thats just a suggestion.

Hope to be back to CJ next week, made it as far south as Alamogordo last weekend.

Dave #2
04-04-06, 04:50
1) When do massage parlors close? I was hoping to corss the border and hit up a massage parlor after a business dinner downtown El Paso.

2) Is it safe to park at the meters near Santa Fe Bridge? How long can you pre-pay the meters? I usually park at the pay parking lot but I figured if the meters were safe, I'd save a few bucks.

Thanks - Dave.

Mugroso
04-04-06, 06:01
1) When do massage parlors close? I was hoping to corss the border and hit up a massage parlor after a business dinner downtown El Paso.

2) Is it safe to park at the meters near Santa Fe Bridge? How long can you pre-pay the meters? I usually park at the pay parking lot but I figured if the meters were safe, I'd save a few bucks.

Thanks - Dave.

I recommend getting to an MP by 8pm, sooner might be best. This, I feel, would help avoid getting cranked out as closing time gets closer.

Parking, I have never used the parking meters. Your best bet is to get parking by the toll booth at the bridge. Its 3 to 4 bucks and completly safe. I have never had a problem.

Happy Hunting
Mugroso

Bbond
04-04-06, 17:14
I recommend getting to an MP by 8pm, sooner might be best. This, I feel, would help avoid getting cranked out as closing time gets closer.
Mugroso

MPs operate under permits that require they close at 9. I tried once to pull into the parking at Genesis at 7:45 but was waved off, they were letting cars out but not in.

I prefer early visits, get a somewhat fresh girl, not one who has been working all day. But not everyone has the advantage of hitting them early.

Pimelonman
04-04-06, 21:02
That's the MO at Casa Colorada. The girls wait for you to select them, very few will make an attempt to initate contact, some will, most won't.
Sucks, I know, but you have to figure it out. I prefer the girls at least look interested, there they seldom do.

Casa Colorado, Panama and the Pink Lady are all on my places to avoid list. I get the vibe that if they know you have lived in the area and know what you should pay they don't want you in their club. Once a year I might check them out but I have not seen anyone in there I would want to spend any money money on for quite a while.

Bbond
04-05-06, 00:40
Casa Colorado, Panama and the Pink Lady are all on my places to avoid list. I get the vibe that if they know you have lived in the area and know what you should pay they don't want you in their club. Once a year I might check them out but I have not seen anyone in there I would want to spend any money money on for quite a while.

Actually, IMHO, Juarez sucks for clubbing, especially for people not familiar.
The best thing going in Juarez is the MPs.

Member #2479
04-05-06, 03:36
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the ISG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Bbond
04-05-06, 05:39
Barrybonds SFTU you ignorant fucker, the best club in downtown is Eduardos
sometimes they have several skinny young girls, they are same one as Caesars palace

Also Hollywood sometimes has a couple of lookers

As always it's hit and miss

I stand by my post, for the uninformed, Juarez clubbing sucks, period.

But then I have only been going since 1968, so what would a newbie like me know.

Pimelonman
04-05-06, 18:29
The massage parlors could be great. I have tried them five or six times but only once did I get any satisfaction. The parlors in Jtown need to import some Thais to teach them the trade.

Mugroso
04-05-06, 22:23
the massage parlors could be great. i have tried them five or six times but only once did i get any satisfaction. the parlors in jtown need to import some thais to teach them the trade.

when it comes to mps its more who rather than where. sure the better looking massage therapists can be found in a particular place but only one out of the bunch may actually give a good massage and service.

as for importing thai women, i'm sure the ladies of juarez could use a few pointers in some areas with the exception of crying. i hear thai women can cry at the drop of a hat. the ladies here cry enough as it is.

the filthy (no tears for me) one

MexMale
04-06-06, 01:30
when it comes to mps its more who rather than where. sure the better looking massage therapists can be found in a particular place but only one out of the bunch may actually give a good massage and service.

as for importing thai women, i'm sure the ladies of juarez could use a few pointers in some areas with the exception of crying. i hear thai women can cry at the drop of a hat. the ladies here cry enough as it is.

the filthy (no tears for me) onetotally agree with you. sometimes you find a gem in terms of service in the darnest of places.

a couple of weeks ago i found a perfectly willing and eager young beaver named mariana at musas mp, of all places. she provided rubdown, 4play, covered mish and k-9, bbbj w/gagging and cim. she's early 20s and just starting. damage was .2 for the house, .15 tip.

it was a heck of an experience in a place that's usually not very good.

Pecker Will
04-06-06, 03:08
[QUOTE=Treewalker]

"Since we are talking about mongering here let "the sinless cast the first stone" so to speak as far as drug use, but I personally choose to not associate with that, or anyone who wishes harm on others including the wonderful chicas in CJ.

Now some will scoff at this but I'm a spritual person to a degree and wish/pray for the best for her. I fear taking nothing to my God including my hooker friend Claudia. Now contrast that with the post I'm responding to. Big difference.

Now some will say whos this crazy talking about spirituality on a mongering forum? I say you can be a monger and still try and do the right thing, and it will make a difference. Jesus himself hung with hookers".

Okay-this is PW writing here but I don't know if I'm doing this "quote" thing correctly - but anyway, I enjoyed the spiritual interjection here. I recently hit it off with the sweetest thing I've ever met. Long story - but I'd walk a long, hot mile for her to say the least. And I'd expect nothing in return except some sweet hugs and kisses - or just to caress her face. I'm a former "born again christian" and have far less guilt and am far less judgmental (I think) and I'm not into games or trying to live what I think others are looking for anymore.

Here's to all you spiritual monters out there. Don't get me wrong, I am far, far from perfect - but I make it a conscious point to give more that I get.

Take care ....
PW

Bbond
04-07-06, 02:52
Barrybonds SFTU you ignorant fucker

Just read this agian.
You're on MF, see you in Juarez whenever you'd like. Show you who the real ignorant fucker is. You'll look real good with a camera stuck where the sun don't shine.

To all other mongers, other than 2479, sorry about that. I'm not a violent type guy, but some guys just don't get it.

Mugroso
04-07-06, 03:56
You'll look real good with a camera stuck where the sun don't shine.

Just in case he doesn't comprehend that phrase, I will translate. It means he will stick it up your ass.

Treewalker
04-07-06, 04:36
Here's to all you spiritual monters out there. Don't get me wrong, I am far, far from perfect - but I make it a conscious point to give more that I get.

Take care ....
PWThanks having my back on that one PW. My posts show up 2 days late here cause I havn't payed yet. But I see someone gets my point.

I'm no sucker, but I believe you can give as well as take. That doesn't mean I'm gonna leave my wallet on the table in front of a SW. I know what they are and treat them as such. I'm not a big do gooder. But a little humanity when it can be injected into a situation like that can make for a much better scene for everyone involved.

Cienega32
04-07-06, 10:46
Just in case he doesn't comprehend that phrase, I will translate. It means he will stick it up your ass.

If a tongue is worth $100 to him, a camera's gotta fetch 2 or 3,no?

Coyote79
04-07-06, 14:05
El Encanto’s new rule: No touching below the waist. No joke.

Went there Thursdays night, March 6.
Actually had a pretty good selection.
Paid $40.

First lady made it clear I wasn’t allowed grab/spread her butt or touch the outside of her pussy. Figured she must be uptight, so I asked for another lady, who followed the exact same rules.

(sigh)

So I tried to make the best of it doing missionary. After about 5-10 minutes she starts pointing at her watch for me to hurry up, plus she won’t do missionary anymore.

I get pissed & start putting on my clothes. She calls the manager over who glares at me & says something about “the law” (I’m Spanish challenged).

Avoid El Encanto unless you want to pay $40 for frustration.

Bbond
04-07-06, 15:13
El Encanto’s new rule: No touching below the waist. No joke.
Went there Thursdays night, March 6.
Actually had a pretty good selection.
Paid $40.
First lady made it clear I wasn’t allowed grab/spread her butt or touch the outside of her pussy. Figured she must be uptight, so I asked for another lady, who followed the exact same rules.
(sigh)
So I tried to make the best of it doing missionary. After about 5-10 minutes she starts pointing at her watch for me to hurry up, plus she won’t do missionary anymore.
I get pissed & start putting on my clothes. She calls the manager over who glares at me & says something about “the law” (I’m Spanish challenged).
Avoid El Encanto unless you want to pay $40 for frustration.

That plain sucks. Any other places gone to the same approach?

Willis67
04-07-06, 16:35
I scheduled an overnight layer this Saturday in El Paso so I could see what Juarez has to offer. I've done a little research & know a little about it, but have just a few more questions.

1. Should I just take a taxi from the airport to the border, or should I rent a car for the day?

2. What's the best bang for your buck? MP, strip clubs, or the downtown bars? Price range for each?

3. Is it worth messing w/ the SW? I've heard to stay away from them.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Toni Ten
04-07-06, 20:05
I have not posted for awhile but the post are getting better. What no tuchey tuchey any more. Damn 10. 4 sec romp and no touch. Oh well, back to the 2479 experance oof just me the quickey one TT

Cienega32
04-07-06, 22:31
That plain sucks. Any other places gone to the same approach?

Anyone been to Sirenas lately? Same policy?

Maybe they were targeted or, perhaps, one of the girls had a bad experience with a client that left her hurting and/or a little ripped up from nails or poor technique?

Could the manager's comment about "the law" meant strict house policy to a Spanish challenged client?

Coyote79
04-08-06, 11:18
Has anyone been with Alexandra lately.
she was working Thursday. . .I was with her once--great service, but I'm just not that attracted to her. . .

Mugroso
04-08-06, 22:13
I scheduled an overnight layer this Saturday in El Paso so I could see what Juarez has to offer. I've done a little research & know a little about it, but have just a few more questions.

1. Should I just take a taxi from the airport to the border, or should I rent a car for the day?

2. What's the best bang for your buck? MP, strip clubs, or the downtown bars? Price range for each?

Thanks!

1. That is really up to you. Whatever you feel is the most convenient in consideration to where you will spend the night and how much hassle you want to deal with waiting/paying for a ride.

2. MPs are mostly 40USD for the hour usually with a 20 dollar upsell and in the clubs expect to pay 50 to 70 for the half hour. Don't pay anymore than that. Everyone has their MP/bar preferences, I like both. If you have the opportunity try to experience both.

3. I always recommend stay away from the SWs for various reasons but other guys like them.

Happy Hunting
Mugroso

Coyote79
04-09-06, 01:45

Thanks!
concur with Mugroso's advice. . .
if you don't know you're way around, you might just want to have one of the cabbies on the Juarez side of the bridge take you to the Pink Lady. . .don't worry about finding them, as soon as you cross the Santa Fe bridge they'll ponce on you.
BTW cabbies taking you places costs 2-3 times as much than if you know where you want to go, but at least then you won't have to rent a car.

Coyote79
04-09-06, 01:52
Anyone been there lately?
Has it improved at all?
Such a shame a MP like that right next to the bridge went to hell. . .I miss the old days so much when Marlana (sp) used to work there. . .dam she could rock my world. . .

Coyote79
04-09-06, 02:05
Should I just take a taxi from the airport to the border, or should I rent a car for the day?

I would take bus 50 going down Montana to downtown, walk across the Santa Fe bridge, and then take a cab on the Juarez side.

Taking a cab across the bridge is pricey--you have to pay for both the driver's time & his bridge fees ($7?)

BTW you'll need lots of coins (bridge fees), a passport or driver license, & maybe $200 in small bills.

Junkyard
04-09-06, 03:54
I also like the idea of taking Taxi's to places like the Pink Lady (most other places are easy enough to walk to and find - at least for me).

Problem is, at least for me, on the walk there you will most likely encounter someone who wants to 'help' you get there - and they expect their fee just like the cabbies. On one occasion, I told the walking guy, "Hey, I'll pay you extra, but then just leave - I don't want to pay the extra fee". Surprise, Surprise - they accept. I personally like the walkers because they know where you are going and I somehow feel 'protected'.

Problem is the guy stuck around and then left after 10 minutes. When I finally did order a lady, it was clear the extra fee was added. I talked to the head-madam (or whatever you call her) and she agreed to take the fee out - given that if I saw the walking guy on the street I'd tell him I didn't get any girl... FYI I negotiated $50, then they stick you with the $5 condom fee. Got him down from $60.

Another time I took a taxi to the Pink Lady with the same agreement. Keep in mind I paid this guy extra (just $5). When he dropped me off I watched to make sure he'd leave. He wouldn't leave!!! I had to argue with the guy for a couple of minutes then finally he sulked away and left.

I don't read this board enough to know if this angle has been talked about. The above experiences happened several months ago. I'd suggest using this tactic. Just say, hey - I'll pay you $15 to take me to the pink lady - don't get a fee (if you think the ride would be $10). Or say to the walking guy, I'll give you $7 if you take me - just leave with no fee. Even with broken spanish they'll understand (like my spanish). But it certainly saves you the extra $40 you would normally pay. And if you get two pops - maybe $80! Just make sure they leave!

Junkyard

Coyote79
04-10-06, 09:01
Problem is, at least for me, on the walk there you will most likely encounter someone who wants to 'help' you get there - and they expect their fee just like the cabbies.
Problem is the guy stuck around and then left after 10 minutes. When I finally did order a lady, it was clear the extra fee was added. I talked to the head-madam (or whatever you call her) and she agreed to take the fee out - given that if I saw the walking guy on the street I'd tell him I didn't get any girl... FYI I negotiated $50, then they stick you with the $5 condom fee. Got him down from $60.
Another time I took a taxi to the Pink Lady with the same agreement. Keep in mind I paid this guy extra (just $5). When he dropped me off I watched to make sure he'd leave. He wouldn't leave!!! I had to argue with the guy for a couple of minutes then finally he sulked away and left.

I don't read this board enough to know if this angle has been talked about. The above experiences happened several months ago. I'd suggest using this tactic. Just say, hey - I'll pay you $15 to take me to the pink lady - don't get a fee (if you think the ride would be $10). Or say to the walking guy, I'll give you $7 if you take me - just leave with no fee. Even with broken spanish they'll understand (like my spanish). But it certainly saves you the extra $40 you would normally pay. And if you get two pops - maybe $80! Just make sure they leave!
Junkyard
I had one of those fuckers actually get in the cab with me, followed to the place, waited to for me to finish, then walked about a mile with me as I was trying to get home.
When I complained to Border Cab about the driver leting scammer guy into my cab & the extra fee I had to pay because of him, the supervisor just said it was my fault for paying the fee.
How could I explain it to the MP? The scammer guy is the only one who spoke English.

Mugroso
04-10-06, 13:33
I do not acknowledge the taxi drivers and street guides. It is easy to ignore a taxi driver, they only stick near their taxi but street guides will follow you and insist they know the best women. These guys will only take you to the brothels because they pay the commission (over charge). The strip clubs do not but if they do take or follow you to a strip club it is because they want a beer. Ditch these guys quick, they will ruin your game.

The van services are real friendly and charge a small fee up front or some times no charge at all. But they get a commission just the same and they only take you to the places that pay them the commission. Their eyes are on your wallet.

In Nogales the clubs have a cover charge and pay commission to the street guides as well but it is limited to the cover charge. The funny thing is, the street guides hang outside the club doors and "guide" you in. It was really bad my first time their but has tapered off on my last visit.

Mugroso

Espina Heart
04-10-06, 16:47
Hey Guys. Been back east a month or so and I've got a few comments.

Has anyone seen this provider? She used to strip at the Cabaret, then went to worl at El Encanto for 2 years. Its been about a year since I last her. ANy info will help fellas

I enjoyed Jessica 2-3 months ago at Luxxor, but I didn't see her there the last time or two I went in back in early March. Good luck Sabroso. She's got a great rack although she's never been that amiable to me. Still.

A couple of weeks ago I found a perfectly willing and eager young beaver named Mariana at Musas MP, of all places. She provided rubdown, 4play, covered Mish and K-9, BBBJ w/gagging and CIM. She's early 20s and just starting. Damage was .2 for the house, .15 tip.

It was a heck of an experience in a place that's usually not very good.

MM, where is Musas? I thought I knew most, if not all of the MPs, but don't know this one. And it definitely sounds like Mariana is worth a go!

Such a shame a MP like that right next to the bridge went to hell. . .I miss the old days so much when Marlana (sp) used to work there. . .dam she could rock my world. . .

Quite agree with you, Marlena de Durango was the only reason I ever found for stopping in at Cleos. She was awesome. Wish she'd come back.

Any word out there on Marilyns lately? It had become beluga city, but with all the gems they've dished out over the past coupla years, one's gotta believe it'll turn around.

Finally, as to Tree's and PW's "spiritual" discussion, to me at least, the take-home point is to treat these women like they deserve, with dignity and sincere appreciation. While I may not have much christianity left in these old bones, I know for a fact that when you treat these women with kindness and respect, it benefits both them and us. I know for a fact that I have always been received well and treated special on 2nd and subsequent visits after first making them feel at ease, making them laugh, and showing them how special they are to me for giving me pleasure and happiness. Tipping well certainly doesn't hurt also! A long while back, I believe it was Dreaming Eagle who compared these lovelies to birds in a cage, who knew not what type of guy who'd walk in next, whether it be a man with compassion and feelings or a 2479-type, and its a good analogy. Treat them well, amigos. 'Nuff preachin!

MexMale
04-11-06, 01:45
[QUOTE=Espina Heart]Hey Guys. Been back east a month or so and I've got a few comments.

MM, where is Musas? I thought I knew most, if not all of the MPs, but don't know this one. And it definitely sounds like Mariana is worth a go!

It's in a small shopping center on the corner of Costa Rica and Niños Heroes. It might be known by other names. You come down the free bridge on Americas, turn right at Triunfo de la Republica, left at the light on Costa Rica and just keep going south past V. Guerrero, past Insurgentes and onto NH, which is the next major intersection. It'll be to the left. To return, take northbound Calle Panama all the way.

The place has a little gated parking lot on the back. The massage tables are upstairs.

The quality of the girls at Musas is average, but it's so inexpensive you can make anything happen. .2 buys you 30 mins, .3 gets you a dupla. Tips will get the girls to push the limits. I used to see a short, slim girl there named Dahlia who could rock from any position imaginable. Haven't seen her there in a while.

Cienega32
04-11-06, 08:51
I always get a kick out of them. I used to simply respond with a "Gracias - no" everytime. Over time I noticed that they felt it opened the door for dialogue. On & on about they know where the pretty girls are, they'll help. When I hit about 2 or 3 doors down from them they would start with the "maybe boys for you" crap.

Now when they start with their "Pink Lady - the best place in town" every now and again I'll stop, look them right in the eye and firmly, with a half-smile say "NO. It's not and you KNOW it's not." They usually just kind of acknowledge it and turn away. It's kinda funny.

And to echo Espina's comment on the women - so true. It's amazing how things go when you return after treating them right. Respect is an amazing thing, ain't it?

It's pretty neat to go back, see a (been with 2 times) chica for the first time in a year, chase after you in the street during the day just to hang out and wander around town with you - wanting nothing in return. Of course the later part is always nice too!

We had a nice discussion here about the respecto factor about 2 years ago. Seemed like everyone agreed with every one. Well, almost everyone did...

Respect - give it & live it.

Adam Z
04-11-06, 19:22
Barrybonds SFTU you ignorant fucker, the best club in downtown is Eduardos
sometimes they have several skinny young girls, they are same one as Caesars palace

Also Hollywood sometimes has a couple of lookers

As always it's hit and missEduardos has some really fine girls, but I won't ever go there again. The owner is a complete piece of garbage and if you have any dispute at all with a server or girl you'll find out real quick.

I'll be honest, the last time I was there I got scammed by a girl who was GORGEOUS. I paid quite a bit for the salida and time and she bailed out in under ten minutes. Tried talking to the owner and I got physically threatened, which went back and forth. Luckily, I'm not a little guy and the owner backed down from his threats when he realized all his little hanging-out-the-front-door-gang wasn't gonna save him from losing all his teeth.

Fuck this place. If you're looking to get scammed, have at it. If you want to find a mellow place for beers and pussy...go somewhere else.

Eduardos = Bola de tramposos/as

Hollywood is solid, and hitting the clubs is tons of fun for me, but I'll skip this place inspite of the nice @$$ that's available.

Walter30
04-11-06, 23:35
Hey guys,

I've read through alot of pages with not much mention of SW's.

Whats the SW scene like over there?

Could someone walk from the bridge to where SW's are?

Could someone pm me or post a link to these maps of juarez I've read about.

Are SW's out during the day? early morning?

Thanks

Coyote79
04-12-06, 12:45
Hey guys,

I've read through alot of pages with not much mention of SW's.

Whats the SW scene like over there?

Are SW's out during the day? early morning?

Thanks
other mongers disagree with me, but my experience with Juarez street walkers have been beyond horrible. . .the sw I've dealt with were crack-***** predators. . .

Bbond
04-12-06, 15:30
other mongers disagree with me, but my experience with Juarez street walkers have been beyond horrible. . .the sw I've dealt with were crack-***** predators. . .

I agree with that statement 99.99%, there are some rare finds tho, very rare finds.
The gym area is bad, but there are a couple pick up areas away from the gym where better looking girls, usually working moms just looking for a few bucks hang out.

Admin
04-13-06, 01:59
Greetings everyone,

In recognition of his many fine contributions to the Forum, I have given Member #2479 his own thread titled "Member #2479 in Ciudad Juarez".

Those of you who wish are welcome to join him in his discussions in his new thread.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=453158#post453158

Thanks,

Jackson

Storm Rider #2
04-14-06, 18:57
Does this mean that all we have to do is be an obnoxious turd, insult other long standing members and mistreat the providers, and then we are rewarded with our own thread? Or has he simply been confined?

Storm Rider

Coyote79
04-15-06, 18:35
Does this mean that all we have to do is be an obnoxious turd, insult other long standing members and mistreat the providers, and then we are rewarded with our own thread? Storm Rider
I think Jackson was being sarcastic. . .you know, that dry/sarcastic sense of humor is a British thing. . .

Got to admit #2479 kept things lively with all his filth, hate, and lately even info on where to score illegal drugs.

Or has he simply been confined?

think so

Coyote79
04-15-06, 18:53

Yup. Cross the Sante Fe bridge, take a right one block & then walk down Mariscal street. . .this is all very risky, and FYI SW is illegal in Mexico.

Can't find any good maps on-line. I broke down & bought a $15 Mapsco map at Barnes & Noble, or you could join Mugroso's site.

Mugroso
04-15-06, 20:46
you know, that dry/sarcastic sense of humor is a British thing. . .

Say it isn't so. You're kidding right. Well I'll be damned, I did not know that. I guess it was kind of arogant of me to think he was American, but at least he is not French.

I like the Brits with the exception of the Malvinas incident (Falkland War).

Mugroso

Cienega32
04-16-06, 09:34
While skimming thru the archived post, I thought this one should be reposted for info sake.

SunDevil explains the PESO to DOLLAR conversion:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=170551&postcount=71

The basic exchange approach is this:

{QUOTE}
There are two amounts that the money changers post at their windows, one for compra and the other for vende. Compra means buy and it is the amount the money changers will exchange your dollars for pesos. Thus it is best to look for the money changer that is willing to pay the highest amount for this.

Vende means sell and it is the amount that the money changer will exchange your pesos for dollars. Therefore it is a good idea to look for the lowest vende amount when seeking a money changer to sell your pesos in order to get dollars back.
{END QUOTE}

I always seem to forget which is which...

Clydesdale
04-16-06, 22:35
The end of April will be two years since Mugroso organized the first mongerpalooza. Who's up for a commemorative event the 28th or 29th of April? What say you Mugroso?

The first palooza was only attended by Mugroso and I, but subsequent events have gotten bigger. At that first event, in Club Montana (now closed) I met this fantastic little lady that eventually became my girlfriend. That may be ending, but I'm sure glad it happened.

At one palooza I bought Minnie of Ano Nuevo a couple of drinks to lap dance all the attendees, which she did with great enthusiasm. There's probably other stories to share, and new ones to be made.

Mugroso
04-17-06, 01:54
At one palooza I bought Minnie of Ano Nuevo a couple of drinks to lap dance all the attendees, which she did with great enthusiasm. There's probably other stories to share, and new ones to be made.

I remember that. Then monkey see, monkey do Fabiola joined in. I was an ass fest.

A mongerpalooza does sound in order. The last one was in October. What do you say we make it the 29th of April? Any other takers? Let me or Clydesdale know so we can hammer out some details.

Mugroso

Mugroso
04-17-06, 02:11
For quite a while Musas has been mentioned on the board and I just never took the time to check it out even though I had intent. Yesterday I headed out to see for myself.

MexMale's directions were accurate though I guess I had some comprehension problems. If I can I will try to be a bit more clear just in case someone else has difficulty like I did.

Follow MM's directions exactly as he stated. At Cost Rica and Niños Heroes take a left, go to blocks to Paraguay make a right and then up into the parking lot. They are right there.

It has been reported that selection is so so. Well I confirm that but it is after all Easter weekend.

I stayed and chatted a bit with the 2 ladies on shift. Prices quoted were 20 bucks for one or 30 bucks for 2, time, half an hour. I didn't ask what the rates were for an hour but I would assume it is double.

I left when a client drove up and entered. As I was leaving one of the ladies poked her head out of the door and yelled, "guardia"!, several times. I would have gone back in but she sort of had an amused look on her face. I will find out what that was all about next time I go back.

Mugroso

Belldude2
04-17-06, 05:23
hey guys,

i am in need of help from more experienced juarez mongers. i am a tj veteran, but need help when i go at to juarez at the end of the month. what would be the very best mps to go to for a juarez noob. keep in mind that i speek excellent spanish and have spent much time in mexico. i want to find some good looking mp girls that will not disappoint. i also must make sure they give good oral. bbjtcim would be preferable. i will have a car so transportation is no problem. any info on gfes that you guys have found would be highly appreciated.

thanks

al

Espina Heart
04-17-06, 16:37
For quite a while Musas has been mentioned on the board and I just never took the time to check it out even though I had intent.

MexMale's directions were accurate though I guess I had some comprehension problems. If I can I will try to be a bit more clear just in case someone else has difficulty like I did.

Follow MM's directions exactly as he stated. At Cost Rica and Niños Heroes take a left, go to blocks to Paraguay make a right and then up into the parking lot. They are right there.

It has been reported that selection is so so. Well I confirm that but it is after all Easter weekend.

Checked it out for the first time last week also. Went to Marilyn's first--no improvement. Ugh is the bottom line. (Sergio, help us out please.) Decided to walk the half mile to Musas. Wandered around quite a bit but finally found it in the back of the mini strip mall Ex Hippodromo, storefront L-11 (no sign). Had to say though, I found the lineup pretty frightening. Maybe worth $.2, but I'm not that hard up yet.

Caught a bus over to Felinas, no Cris, and nothing of interest. By this time I'm starting to feel a bit desparate, what with the Vitamin V been in the blood for 2 hours or so, etc. and decided on just about anything offerred at Luxxor.

Jennifer, a lovely, beautiful 23yo was the answer to my prayers. She's been there about 2 months. Very warm and friendly. Even though she didn't want to kiss at first, there was heavy DFK action by the time I had her eyes rolled back in what was apparently genuine enjoyment (mutual, of course). She's stunning. No upsell. Highly recommended.

Henry34
04-18-06, 00:11
I will be going to juarez alone at the end of this month. I need all the advice from you guys and suggestion. I don't speak spanish either, so I know it is gonna be tough. I planning to be there after 10pm and stay 4 or 5 am morning. Is there any mp open that late?

Can you guys give me some names of the place to try, girl names, and also price to be negociate.

Thanks

Henry

Clydesdale
04-18-06, 03:35
I will be going to juarez alone at the end of this month. I need all the advice from you guys and suggestion. I don't speak spanish either, so I know it is gonna be tough. I planning to be there after 10pm and stay 4 or 5 am morning. Is there any mp open that late?

The mp's close at 9, so you're out of luck there. The bars stay open until 2am. You might get lucky for .30, but usually it's more. There's usually an exit or room fee, and a .02 or .03 tip for the rubber lady. The taxi drivers will want to take you to Pink Lady, but you will pay quite a bit extra to cover their cut.

Henry34
04-18-06, 14:46
The mp's close at 9, so you're out of luck there. The bars stay open until 2am. You might get lucky for .30, but usually it's more. There's usually an exit or room fee, and a .02 or .03 tip for the rubber lady. The taxi drivers will want to take you to Pink Lady, but you will pay quite a bit extra to cover their cut.What bars do you suggest I should try then? is the Pink Lady has a good selection? what about the Panama Club? is it still open?

Bbond
04-18-06, 18:14
What bars do you suggest I should try then? is the Pink Lady has a good selection? what about the Panama Club? is it still open?

Pink Ladies is ok, Panama has gone way downhill......just about all are hit or miss depending on your tastes. What is good one sucks the next.

Henry34
04-18-06, 21:55
Pink Ladies is ok, Panama has gone way downhill......just about all are hit or miss depending on your tastes. What is good one sucks the next.Damn, that is sucks. What is the price at the Pink Ladies now? how about price range for the whole night incase I stay over night? Can you suggest what hotel is go to stay that is safe? How do I get to the PInk Ladies or should I use the cab. I heard if you use the cabbie, then you have to pay higher for the lady.

Thanks,

Henry

KnightMove
04-19-06, 01:28
The restrictive hours of the MPs, and the fact that I'm only ever able to hit C. Jaurez if I happen to be driving across thru El Paso on I10, means I've never managed to get into one yet. The bars have a wider range of hours, so while the price is certainly significantly higher, they are what I've visited.

Even at what looks to be twice the price of the MP's, the bar scene in Jaurez is still a third what you'd pay for the same or more likely less experience in Nogales, the other Mexico town I've visited. While I recall just a couple years back Nogales rates being comparable to what Jaurez is getting now, at the moment I might as well stay up in Phoenix and sample the local talent there without the three hour each way drive!

And as for Dallas, well, yes, its running me twice what I'd pay in Juarez bars, four times what I'd reportedly pay in the Juarez MPs, but its still a deal compared to anything I've seen in Nogales or Phoenix in the past couple years.

Bachelor Warrior
04-19-06, 02:23
A little while ago I found out that the hefty jefe at the Casa Colorada gave Julie-san the heave-ho. Word has it that she had been there for at least 10 years.

She always seemed to be very hard-working and good at her job, so anyone know what the scoop is?

That must be rough, to be tossed out unexpectedly.

And, yes, agree with other posts about the bars and the Panama going way, way downhill. It's amazing really. The others are hit or miss. You never know. I haven't been to the Pink Lady for a while.

BW

BW

Clydesdale
04-19-06, 03:45
What does Minnie do? What is the extent of her services? Will she do greek? How about threesomes and with who? Has anyone tried to Bareback her? Info fellas, please!

Most anything! Another member has been her back door man. She told me I should do a porn video; when I asked if she would do it with me she said yes. She does a great BBBJ. Make sure you get the room with the mirrored ceiling.

Clydesdale
04-19-06, 03:50
What bars do you suggest I should try then? is the Pink Lady has a good selection? what about the Panama Club? is it still open?

Pink Lady had some babes the last time I was there; .5 and up. If you're going to be there the 29th, join in the mongerpalooza. We'll be starting before 10, but I can give you a number to call. I can't guarantee I'll be able to hear it in the bars.

Cienega32
04-19-06, 04:42
Didn't they go thru an owner or management change last year? Seems to me that was when the downward change came about.

Bbond
04-19-06, 05:32
Damn, that is sucks. What is the price at the Pink Ladies now? how about price range for the whole night incase I stay over night? Can you suggest what hotel is go to stay that is safe? How do I get to the PInk Ladies or should I use the cab. I heard if you use the cabbie, then you have to pay higher for the lady.

Thanks,

Henry

Correct on the cab causing higher fees.

When I stay downtown, I stay at the Manport. Chica friendly.

I speak very passable Spanish and negotaite for after hours meetings, some girls will do it and some won't.

Pink Ladies is on the same street, Altamiriano, as The Manport, the bar is across 16 de Sept and down a few blocks past the S Mart store, same side of the street as the S mart.

The Manport, not to be confused with Villa Manport, same owner, different location.

Bars close at 2am, which totally sucks, but that's the way it is. Most will allow you into the rooms, which are technically not part of the bar, after hours, and some girls hang late to accomodate the late visitor.

Cienega32
04-19-06, 09:04
bbond - I'm sure I've asked you this or you've mentioned it before but how is the parking at that Manport as far as secure?

It's on Altamiriano & 16 de Sept, correct?

Henry34
04-19-06, 17:26
Pink Lady had some babes the last time I was there; .5 and up. If you're going to be there the 29th, join in the mongerpalooza. We'll be starting before 10, but I can give you a number to call. I can't guarantee I'll be able to hear it in the bars.That's sound great if you guys let me join in your mongerpalooza. You guys planing to start before 10 am or pm? and till what time? I am planing to go down there the 29th of this month. can you give me the number and i'll call you went i am at the border, so I know where to find you guys.

I will be down there the 29th at around 10 pm.

oh man, this is gonna be fun. I cant wait.

Henry

Clydesdale
04-20-06, 01:37
That's sound great if you guys let me join in your mongerpalooza. You guys planing to start before 10 am or pm? and till what time? I am planing to go down there the 29th of this month. can you give me the number and i'll call you went i am at the border, so I know where to find you guys.

I will be down there the 29th at around 10 pm.

oh man, this is gonna be fun. I cant wait.

Henry
We usually start at 7 or 8pm, depending on what people vote for. I've had one other reponse. I sent you a phone number.

Ace To You
04-21-06, 02:44
We usually start at 7 or 8pm, depending on what people vote for. I've had one other reponse. I sent you a phone number.I am in town Friday afternoon / night the 28th.

If plans change, let me know.

Ace

Clydesdale
04-23-06, 02:39
Marilu is not working at Virginia's any more. Anyone seen her? Sure, she could be a b!tch, but usually a fun one.

Waldo
04-23-06, 23:33
Ok after reading for forum I think I've made my mind up to pay a visit to Juarez. Once I cross the border I plan to stay at the Hotel Villa Manport. From what I can tell it looks like a good hotel. From there I plan to visit the Siena and adjacent business. I did read that Lexxor was within walking distance of border, but how about from the Hotel? I would really like to visit Lexxor and thinking about just walking there. I assume walking alone is fairly safe? Also, at Lexxor or Sirena and others, are taking photos forbidden? Also, I know almost Spanish. Perhaps thats why I failed it three times way back in high school. Anyway, I'm looking forward to my first trip. Any advice?

Gino the Rod
04-24-06, 00:12
Two thin ones and 3 chubbies in lineup on a Saturday around 1 pm. Chose Claudia who was cuter. Went in and assured myself that there would be no upselling.

Accepted a shower so I could be the freshest possible on an early hot afternoon.

When I came out we did a little LK and I undressed her and nibbled on her responsive titties. I placed her on the massage table turned to the side with her legs dangling and proceeded to eat possibly the cleanest DATY I've had with full bush. Claudia was very appreciative and was happy to return the favor, though she wouldn't budge off the cover requirement for BJ.

I hadn't brought my own covers, which I usually try to do, and I was pleasantly surprised that she put on a thin cover, not the industrial thickness so often found in these establishments. Claudia was very skilled and used her hands well. She was in no rush to make me come and took her time to pleasure me.

We moved to mish and followed with a great doggy. She has a wonderful hourglass to hold on to, with few blemishes. After blowing a rather full load she cleaned me up and then offered a massage.

Who knew I could get a massage at a massage parlor?! Just kidding. I decided to try the rubbing alcohol massage and it was very pleasant, cooling me off and allowing for a slow descent from my endorphins.

I then took another shower while she disposed of the cover. When she came back I was already drying off and she went in for a shower herself. Come to find out I could've waited a little longer and she would've joined me. Next time.

Discussed the possibility of outside play and she was very firm on it not being available. But Claudia was a wonderful time for $30 and a full unrushed hour. I just had to tip her $5, which I can't remember the last time I did.

Gntlman Mongr
04-24-06, 01:55
Fuck this froum Im banned from posting except here "Member #2479 in Ciudad Juarez "
I will not post anymore series just one picture per girl, f'n ingrates

I am surprised. I guess Jackson has a sense of humor after all.

Gntlman Mongr

Treewalker
04-24-06, 04:04
I am surprised. I guess Jackson has a sense of humor after all.

Gntlman MongrFunny stuff. I think everyone appreciates the pics from 2479, at least I do. I don't think its worth putting up with his BS though. No one was ungrateful for the pics.

He got his own damn thread out of thousands of members? And he says we are ungrateful?

Hes lucky to still be here since he doesn't know how to play well with others. :)

Scoup
04-24-06, 07:15
Have to say that Juarez is still great to have a great time. Been heading into J-town mostly with My friend and to have some great time all night.

Saw Mug and heard about the mongerpalooza that is happening on the 29th and I hope to make it. Seen Melissa and Janet at the Rio De Janeiro and other girls around the area. I also saw Minnie outside the club but didn't do anything. She looks great out in the open.

Oh, at the Rio you can get a room for $8 for the whole night.

I do love 2479 having his own thread. Now if you like to read his info there is the spot to be. Just have to say, What a Guy!! LOL!

What is up with the streets in Juarez? Construction all over the place. Well, I have a guild to help me with that, she not that bad.

Scoup