PDA

View Full Version : Goyang Madura & Tongkat Madura (Vaginal Massage & Toning)

Trevor2522
02-14-22, 19:57
No need to go to Madura. I experienced this technique with a random, night-time pickup by car from Ancol Dreamland, north Jakarta. The woman was mid-thirties, slightly older than me at the time, but still acceptable in looks. I had no idea what I was in for, and don't know how they manage the rippling internal-massage motions, but most guys won't last long! Would better suit older guys with less energy, who take longer to finish. Has anyone else experienced this technique, or knows where to find practitioners nowadays? There could also be such an old tradition elsewhere in SE Asia, such as Philippines and Thailand.

From https://www.wowshack.com/7-weird-indonesian-traditions-that-will-shock-you/.

Using a technique called 'Goyang Madura' or the Madura motions, which involves a series of rhythmic vaginal clenching (similar to Kegel exercises), the Madurese women's sexual abilities are apparently enhanced. What's more, there exist some Madurese 'love potions' that are said to make the women's private areas beautifully fragrant as well as returning to their original "form". The 'Tongkat Madura' or Madurese stick, is used to achieve the same goal. The women of Madura, off Surabaya, East Java, are infamous for their sexual prowess!

From https://indonesiaexpat.id/featured/the-big-squeeze/.

Madura women are famed for their ability to enhance sex by clenching their vaginal muscles. Some even take sexual gymnastics courses with herbal remedies.

Women from the arid island of Madura, east of Java, are famed for their ability to enhance sexual intercourse by the rhythmic clenching of their vaginal muscles. Some even take classes in sexual gymnastics to learn this supposedly secret technique, which has been passed down through generations over hundreds of years. Many also use tongkat Madura, a cigar-shaped rod made from limestone and various herbal extracts, which is said to cleanse, tighten and dry the vagina.

Why a dry vagina? Actually, the aim is not for complete dryness but rather for tightness, which is partly achieved by reducing vaginal discharge and secretions. Many Indonesians believe a really wet vagina makes for unsatisfying sex. Thus, women are advised not to eat pineapple, cucumber or watermelon, as these foods are reputed to cause wetness. After childbirth, a woman may be encouraged to take various potions to restore the tightness of her vagina. The point of all this is to please her husband, so that he will be less likely to abandon her in favour of a younger woman. The reasoning is that if a husband fools around, it is entirely his wife's fault for failing to satisfy him in bed.

This sort of ingrained cultural sexism is up there with telling women they should have light skin if they want to be more attractive. There are even products for whitening the labia. The many herbal tonics, pills and gels for tightening the vagina have names such as Sari Rapet (Essence of Tightness), Galian Rapet (Tight Digger), Rapet Wangi (Tight & Fragrant), Jampi Rapet (Tightening Spell) and Empot-Empot Ayam (Tight as a Chicken's Arse). These concoctions are a growing industry, raking in millions of dollars a year. Tabloid newspapers are stuffed with adverts for such products and local aphrodisiacs, which take up entire aisles in some supermarkets. Many traditional healers offer tightening treatments, often with Islamic themes, reinforcing the notion that it is a woman's religious obligation to serve her husband's sexual needs by having a taut, virginal vagina.

LuvChicas
02-15-22, 05:56
No need to go to Madura. I experienced this technique with a random, night-time pickup by car from Ancol Dreamland, north Jakarta. The woman was mid-thirties, slightly older than me at the time, but still acceptable in looks. I had no idea what I was in for, and don't know how they manage the rippling internal-massage motions, but most guys won't last long! Would better suit older guys with less energy, who take longer to finish. Has anyone else experienced this technique, or knows where to find practitioners nowadays? There could also be such an old tradition elsewhere in SE Asia, such as Philippines and Thailand.

Using a technique called 'Goyang Madura' or the Madura motions, which involves a series of rhythmic vaginal clenching (similar to Kegel exercises), the Madurese women's sexual abilities are apparently enhanced. What's more, there exist some Madurese 'love potions' that are said to make the women's private areas beautifully fragrant as well as returning to their original "form". The 'Tongkat Madura' or Madurese stick, is used to achieve the same goal. The women of Madura, off Surabaya, East Java, are infamous for their sexual prowess!

Madura women are famed for their ability to enhance sex by clenching their vaginal muscles. Some even take sexual gymnastics courses with herbal remedies.

This sort of ingrained cultural sexism is up there with telling women they should have light skin if they want to be more attractive. There are even products for whitening the labia. The many herbal tonics, pills and gels for tightening the vagina have names such as Sari Rapet (Essence of Tightness), Galian Rapet (Tight Digger), Rapet Wangi (Tight & Fragrant), Jampi Rapet (Tightening Spell) and Empot-Empot Ayam (Tight as a Chicken's Arse). These concoctions are a growing industry, raking in millions of dollars a year. Tabloid newspapers are stuffed with adverts for such products and local aphrodisiacs, which take up entire aisles in some supermarkets. Many traditional healers offer tightening treatments, often with Islamic themes, reinforcing the notion that it is a woman's religious obligation to serve her husband's sexual needs by having a taut, virginal vagina.I concur with your observations of Madura cewes and their abilities to squeeze and milk you dry upon climax! It is a most wonderful sub racial inherited local trait. Don't really know how to explain scientifically or genetically? And yes, experienced it with most Madurense women. Luvchicas, when I lived and luved Indonesia back in 1989.

Goferring
02-15-22, 22:01
I had no idea what I was in for, and don't know how they manage the rippling internal-massage motions, but most guys won't last long! Would better suit older guys with less energy, who take longer to finish. Has anyone else experienced this technique, or knows where to find practitioners nowadays? Its passed down mother to daughter and is seen as an essential skill to keep a husband. It's certainly not a kink confined to working girls. The tongkat is commonly available. Its an Amazon line item. 😁.

Trevor2522
04-07-22, 20:19
Thanks to Goferring and Luvchicas for your valued comments. If Sundanese also practice penile-massage by vagina (Goyang Madura), that would mean West Javanese, as well as Madurese. Interesting how Western mothers indoctrinate their daughters to beware of males, while Indonesian mamas inculcate the benefits of satisfying their men, so they remain supportive!

Indonesia has notable downsides when compared to sex-market leaders Thailand and the Philippines, but Goyang Madura is an under-rated and largely-unknown treat. With a population of 11 million, Jakarta is sure to house some practitioners from the provinces. Local governments have been closing red-light districts like Kalijodo (Jakarta, in 2017) and Dolly (Surabaya, in 2014). How would members seek out such service providers these days? Taxi drivers? Social media / introduction sites? Brothels like 'Hotel Travel'?

Jingo10
04-14-22, 13:24
Thank you for this post it is very enlightening. A girl I met in Bali practised this technique. She was from java and was in Bali to perform Balinese dance. I put the clenching down to her dance or kegel exercises but this sounds more likely, I don't know why I didn't just ask her. I saw her multiple times and it was one of the nicest experiences I've had. It was an amazing feeling which I need to reacquaint myself with soon.

We got chatting online in the morning and by the afternoon were in bed together, she was a regular girl, no money involved.

I found spending a few months in Indonesia really opens up opportunities there. I'm looking forward to returning.

Trevor2522
04-28-22, 14:03
Thanks, Jingo10, for your recent experience of Goyang Madura with a young, Javanese lady in Bali. Good to hear that the younger generation is perpetuating this noble tradition! Kegel exercises of the pelvic floor are not quite the same as the rippling, vaginal massage of Goyang Madura (Madura Motions). Kegel is for both men and women with urinary-leakage issues, especially after childbirth -- but they can help increase sexual pleasure too, in both sexes.

I took a quick look around social media of the region but Goyang Madura seems a taboo subject, so meeting up with a good practitioner is very much down to luck, or an especially-knowledgeable taxi driver! Given Indonesians' propensity to bear children young, I expect most exponents are mothers but would not consider anyone over 40, owing to declining looks. Local men will also tend to hang on to known, attractive 'masseuses', for obvious reasons.

Regular mongers will know there is a huge range of sexual response in women of any given race or region: from starfish to ejaculating-nymphomaniacs! I don't think Goyang Madura ladies have any unique anatomical features, other than enhanced neural (nerve) control from the brain to the genitals. The vagina, apart from its small, nervated 'G-Spot', is fundamentally a tube of muscle for receiving sperm and expelling the full-term foetus via rhythmical contractions -- so that appears to be the magic which is consciously harnessed to massage the penis during intercourse. In terms of achieving the female climax, the couple would be advised to proceed without too much pressure, because the man will not last long when thrusting under such vaginal contractions. Clearly, good communication and understanding is needed to satisfy both parties!

If you are unvaccinated you are not allowed to enter Indonesia unless you can produce a doctor's letter with a statement showing why you cannot be vaccinated. If you are fully vaccinated, you will need to take a PCR test upon arrival and wait for the results in your hotel or place of residence. If the test result is positive, you will be referred to a quarantine facility. If the test result is negative, you can continue your journey. For travellers arriving in Bali who wish to continue their journey to other parts of Indonesia, you need to stay at least 4 days in Bali before continuing the journey.