PDA

View Full Version : Mysore

Pages : [1] 2

SadGuru
03-02-22, 15:13
Dear All,

Its time Mysore gets its own thread here. Being a hot tourist destination and business / industry "satellite" of Bangalore, lot of people visit this city.

Several opportunities exists for mongers in tis town. Currently most of the information is scattered over several threads. Mostly in Bangalore thread-and finding info becomes difficult.

So, lets start sharing contacts/information/experiences in Mysore..

MickeyDuck1208
03-02-22, 16:04
Came across this in Chennai forum today. Search for Bali Spa in Google Maps. One in VV Mohalla, apparently one of the ISG members got the usual spa treatment. HJ, TA, B2 B, etc.

DarkKid85
03-03-22, 19:56
Came across this in Chennai forum today. Search for Bali Spa in Google Maps. One in VV Mohalla, apparently one of the ISG members got the usual spa treatment. HJ, TA, B2B, etc.Fantastic. What was the price?

Asking as I don't want to drive up prices.

Hints to therapist name?

Cheers.

DicPussy
03-08-22, 18:32
First of all thanks for having a thread for Mysore. I do frequent travel. I used to monger some few years back and after that it was dry.

Thankfully recently had a lead! Happened to meet a couple. Fixed a meeting evening.

The guy picked from near by location at Vnagar. Had taken some drinks and ordered food.

Wife was ok and wore tight skirt. After drinks, food and regular talk went for action into another room. She played song and we started to cuddle and some foreplay.

I Started sucking her tits and pressing her boobs.

The action went down and my tongue was inside her pussy. She was moaning and swinging her hips as my tongue was in action. I was hard and asked her for BBBJ. She was good in that.

We did a 69, my tongue went all around and she was moving her hips. Put cover and entered her. First did WOT, she was moving and swinging, pressing her boobs biting her lips.

In Mish I made her rest her legs on my shoulder and started humping slow and hard. With each rhythm she was rolling her eyes and enjoying action. The room was filled with sound.

I rubbed my tool with cover on her clit and came.

We both were trying to catch breath, she came close and kissed for an amazing session. Second session she was tired and I just tasted her and dry humped.

Overall a good experience.

Damage was around 10 K+drinks+Food (Have to pay 2 K advance this after I confirmed with the person who gave me this lead).

Good to know that there are some places where some experience need to be explored but needs network and some work. Looking forward to build some network in Mysore.

Thanks,

DP.

SadGuru
03-11-22, 04:50
The MP in the basement of a popular hotel in central Mysore -that carry an earthly direction and sky object, in its name. Has a few gems working. One such gem gave me a memorable time on two recent occasions. Being an upper class hotel frequented by businessmen and local elite, the entry fee a bit steep - 3. 5 K for 60 min. No line up possible. But any one assigned is good enough.

On my first visit in mid-February, I was assigned this girlish woman (late 20's perhaps) and she had very nice, firm racks and pleasing dispensation. The room is clean, tidy, sanitised by cleaning staff, dry bathroom with hot water and supplies. Changed into disposable provided and she starts with a slow and sensuous head massage as I sat a chair. Hints were obvious. She leaning on my head, cushioning with her soft yet firm boobs. She was massaging my head, without any oil of course, and gently caressing my ear lobes, cheeks and eventually my lips with her beautifully manicured fingers. So, I popped the question. Any extras?

She smiled and said. What do you want? I was hesitant, not knowing what is on the menu. Said B2 B. She said next time. Then what about this time? I asked. She said. You will see. Now get on the table, face down, she ordered. I obliged. My Johnny was dancing with the stars already.

My body was experiencing the most exquisite caressing (or the "feeling" massage as colloquially known among us) and surreal as it was the first time, after a very long time, that I was getting such a treatment. She was very attentive to my posterior and its cracks. Gentle fingers, touching, probing, even poking. In about 15-20 minutes. Turn around.

The room was dimly lit in shades of red and blue. The air conditioner was humming at 23 degrees. And that aroma from the diffuser in a corner. Ooh it was a page out of an erotica text book.

Now laying on my back, with Johnny in full attention for the next command. She looked at me and my Johnny, perhaps smiled, could not see as she was masked. But the eyes were magical. She unbuttoned her shirt. Slowly exposing the neck. Next button revealed a deep cleavage. And the third & fourth buttons displayed the full glory of the globes that I have handle now. Bra was off in a jiffy. She was still one her with all buttons open. She bent over my face burying me in her bosoms. One nipple in my mouth. Suckling. And the next. My hands were on her bums. Found the elastic waistline and pulled down the trousers. Slid my hands between her thighs. Touching the pussy lips. Rubbing. And when I my forefinger found the moist opening. I stopped. Her left nipple was in my mouth. She gently held my hand and pushed it in. I knew what to do next. For next 10 minutes I finger fucked her till she exploded and my fingers were drenched in slimy wetness.

She shifted her attention to the Johnny who was giving her a guard of honour. With the most delicate strokes of her hand she milked him till last drop.

I was exhausted by this time. Got up and went to bath room, cleaned up and then dressed up.

And the tip? I asked. She said. Did you like my company? I said. Oh yes yes. 3. 5 K was asked and I paid her in cash.

So, total hit - 7 K.

WIR. Of course. I went back in early March. It was another rampaging encounter. Will share in next report.

Monk Marathon
03-12-22, 02:15
Hi bro,

Excellent report and glad you had a good time. I am not very familiar with Mysore, would it be possible to share the spa name and therapist name. My DM is open.

Cheers!

The MP in the basement of a popular hotel in central Mysore -that carry an earthly direction and sky object, in its name. Has a few gems working. One such gem gave me a memorable time on two recent occasions. Being an upper class hotel frequented by businessmen and local elite, the entry fee a bit steep - 3. 5 K for 60 min. No line up possible. But any one assigned is good enough.

On my first visit in mid-February, I was assigned this girlish woman (late 20's perhaps) and she had very nice, firm racks and pleasing dispensation. The room is clean, tidy, sanitised by cleaning staff, dry bathroom with hot water and supplies. Changed into disposable provided and she starts with a slow and sensuous head massage as I sat a chair. Hints were obvious. She leaning on my head, cushioning with her soft yet firm boobs. She was massaging my head, without any oil of course, and gently caressing my ear lobes, cheeks and eventually my lips with her beautifully manicured fingers. So, I popped the question. Any extras?

She smiled and said. What do you want? I was hesitant, not knowing what is on the menu. Said B2 B. She said next time. Then what about this time? I asked. She said. You will see. Now get on the table, face down, she ordered. I obliged. My Johnny was dancing with the stars already.

My body was experiencing the most exquisite caressing (or the "feeling" massage as colloquially known among us) and surreal as it was the first time, after a very long time, that I was getting such a treatment. She was very attentive to my posterior and its cracks. Gentle fingers, touching, probing, even poking. In about 15-20 minutes. Turn around.

The room was dimly lit in shades of red and blue. The air conditioner was humming at 23 degrees. And that aroma from the diffuser in a corner. Ooh it was a page out of an erotica text book.

Vitis24
03-14-22, 19:56
Thank you bro for creating a separate forum for Mysore. Tried one indie local type 4 months back (massive boobs) not into BBJ, DFK) We will exchange if we get any new lead. Need to explore hidden gems.

Cheers.

CrazySpider
03-15-22, 07:34
Hi,

I was in Bangalore but shifted to Mysore. I have been in Mysore from past 3 yrs, have been to all most all the spas in Mysore from top end ones to shady ones. Also have indie contacts in Mysore will post all the reports one by one. Thanks for creating a separate forum. Mysore has a lot of potential in mongering but need to have proper contacts. There are lot of hidden gems in Mysore. Will be posting all the reports shortly.

MysoreMonger
03-15-22, 08:15
Thank you bro for creating a separate forum for Mysore. Tried one indie local type 4 months back (massive boobs) not into BBJ, DFK) We will exchange if we get any new lead. Need to explore hidden gems..Good to know that you were able to score in a city which otherwise is dry. Could you please post an FR on your experience and a hint on which channel you used to find the indie?

CrazySpider
03-15-22, 18:14
There are 2 spas near near Kannan lab therapist s big tits and was very seductive used to give full service now she left no idea now. Another spa they provide full service but I have not taken, therapist were not good looking.

R G near suburban bus stand provide full service but quality of so called therapist are pathetic.

Near KD Circle v nagar I don't know the name of the spa but therapist once offered full service for 5 k but I was not interested.

Indian car makers name hotel in city you will get full service.

V nagar there is a spa S spa if you are regular you will get full service.

And there are still many which provide full service but spa are not up to the mark in terms of ambience, cleanliness some are OK and some are pathetic.

DicPussy
03-15-22, 18:23
I used to monger long back (Almost a Decade) in Mysore using contacts from Locanto (mostly SP, it was genuine that time) but no more active now.

There was a Lodge nearby city bus stand (near Jmohan art gallery) where on top floor there used to be WG from various city. This was again a decade ago.

I had seen sometime back SP A had advertised bird in Mysore. No other leads from my end.

Thanks.

DP.

YesThrill
03-15-22, 18:44
Good one Bro, Mys as a radius is very small but lot of hidden and discreet happenings. I've covered only 3-4 spa, Below average and standard couple of them.

Pearl and Mahendra and Isras.

Hi,

I was in Bangalore but shifted to Mysore. I have been in Mysore from past 3 yrs, have been to all most all the spas in Mysore from top end ones to shady ones. Also have indie contacts in Mysore will post all the reports one by one. Thanks for creating a separate forum. Mysore has a lot of potential in mongering but need to have proper contacts. There are lot of hidden gems in Mysore. Will be posting all the reports shortly.

Vitis24
03-15-22, 20:22
Good to know that you were able to score in a city which otherwise is dry. Could you please post an FR on your experience and a hint on which channel you used to find the indie?Got indie contact from local friend tried 4 months back. Only outcall picked her from vnagar booked place which was suggested by my friend entry was smooth and place is safe. Best thing is place is far from City surrounded by mini forest. Experience was okaish.

Boobs - 9/10.

Figure - 8/10.

Face - 8/ 10.

Kissing - 0/10.

BBBJ - 0/10.

Damage-5 k.

WIR- if no option.

Negative-no DFK, BBJ and girl is local type not much experienced in GFE stuff compared to other metropolitan city girls. Can be tried for quick release.

TallTally
03-16-22, 05:59
Mysore has had action always though it seems like a sleeper town. Its quite expanded and plenty of hotels have spas in the outskirts of each direction and they all provide extras. One have to just look closely or have contacts. I have tried in plenty of star hotels both in city and outskirts and they are good. Most of these are located in Bangalore mysore highway or the highway to coorg. There are few in vnagar area where there are mallu / local chicks who provide FS.

There used to be a lodge near bus stand which is of an Indian kingdoms name is known for this. You could get all indies for fraction of price if you knew the hotel boys and auto guys. I left mys few years back so don't know the current scenario.

CrazySpider
03-16-22, 10:55
Had met this inde a month back said she's from Kerala might be around 30 yrs very seductive in looks and in dressing.

Looks - 9/10 I like dusky.

Body - 9/10 nice curves.

DFK - 6/10.

Pussy - 6/10.

Attitude - 7/10 does some nakras but manageable.

Damage - 10 k for 2.

WIR. May be if I'm desperate.

Keep mongering.

SadGuru
03-16-22, 12:46
Welcome to the thread bro. Looking forward to read your exploits!!

Cheers!!

Hi,

KnightDweller
03-16-22, 13:11
Thanks for the thread Sadguru.

SteveJones401
03-16-22, 17:59
Hi guys,

So I visited this spa which provides full service on the roof of a hotel. It is located near the famous Mari's school.

Goes by the name palanquin (It is what the Mysore Jamboo savari elephant carries on its back in Kannada). Right next to 'system needs'.

It's on the 4th floor (just couple of rooms) roof of the hotel.

There are 3 therapists. 2 are below average, 1 is ok ok.

You can make your selection.

Massage followed by happy ending.

Damage - 3 k.

Rating - 5/10.

WIR. Nope.

CrazySpider
03-17-22, 05:50
This happened 6 months back. Lady SP got the contact from a friend contacted, she asked who gave this number and was very adamant that my friend should call and tell. She was not willing to share any pic and insisted to visit her den. SP den was in heart of the City, pure residential area and very near to LE. I'm not sure how they are running their business very risky but some how got courage and visited only 1 girl was there as she was below average. I said I'll leave as I was not interested when I was about to leave she showed a pic of house wife who was good looking no outcall is available girl will come to SP place and deed should be done there itself. I was skeptical at first but somehow agreed. The girl came after 20 min was in fact good looking better than the pic which SP showed.

Boobs - 7/10 handful and firm.

Body - 7/10 bit tummy but nice ass.

Pussy - 6/10 no smell, clean and shaven but loose.

DFK - 0/10.

DATY. No idea I'm not into that.

Ass - 9/10 perfect for doggy.

Attitude - 8/10 pleasing.

Damages - 5 k for 1.

WIR. If outcall is available.

Outcall is not available with that SP and it's very risky to go there. I was scared but Johnny was not listening so took courage. I don't think I'll visit again I hardly stayed there for 30 min paid and came out.

Cheers!

CrazySpider
03-17-22, 10:53
Yesterday visited E spa you can check in google for address. Assigned Miss are she was new to Mysore, normal chit chat massage was good asked about extras she told 4 K B2B I said sorry not interested, then she asked how much will you give I said 2 k. She told give 3 k will give amazing service in the end it was settled for 2.5 k. When I first saw miss are she was in her T-shirt boobs looked small but when she opened her bra you see the size it was big and firm all natural if you are boobs lover then she's the one. Below are the description.

Looks- 7/10 I don't like NE but looks good.

Body - 7/10 no tummy nice ass.

Ass - 8/10.

Attitude - 8/10 very friendly.

Pussy. Didn't explore as she said no to fingering.

DFK - 0/10 kissing not allowed.

Boobs - 9/10 big, amazing, firm not sagging it was perfect.

Damages - 2 k counter 2.5 k to her.

Total - 4. 5 k.

WIR. Yes.

SadGuru
03-17-22, 11:28
Welcome.

Please be active and share reports.

Thanks for the thread Sadguru.

YesThrill
03-17-22, 17:29
It's good that you left early, sometimes it's good to trust intuition and what gut vibes signals. Mys being small, better to avoid shady area Indies.

This happened 6 months back. Lady SP got the contact from a friend contacted, she asked who gave this number and was very adamant that my friend should call and tell. She was not willing to share any pic and insisted to visit her den. SP den was in heart of the City, pure residential area and very near to LE. I'm not sure how they are running their business very risky but some how got courage and visited only 1 girl was there as she was below average. I said I'll leave as I was not interested when I was about to leave she showed a pic of house wife who was good looking no outcall is available girl will come to SP place and deed should be done there itself. I was skeptical at first but somehow agreed. The girl came after 20 min was in fact good looking better than the pic which SP showed.

Boobs - 7/10 handful and firm.

Body - 7/10 bit tummy but nice ass.

Pussy - 6/10 no smell, clean and shaven but loose.

DFK - 0/10.

DATY. No idea I'm not into that.

Ass - 9/10 perfect for doggy.

Attitude - 8/10 pleasing.

Damages - 5 k for 1.

WIR. If outcall is available.

Outcall is not available with that SP and it's very risky to go there. I was scared but Johnny was not listening so took courage. I don't think I'll visit again I hardly stayed there for 30 min paid and came out.

Cheers!

YesThrill
03-17-22, 18:01
Bro, next time pay 1. 5 K as CC. Normally the guy is okay with 1. 5 K as well.

Thanks for the FR and narration. Sad that BBJ and neither DFK wasn't there. Same here.

2. 5 K is also high note (no, BBJ, no DFK, no B2 B), Budge down more Bro, for MYS economy. Let's keep the price in Control and not damage like BLR.

Yesterday visited E spa you can check in google for address. Assigned Miss are she was new to Mysore, normal chit chat massage was good asked about extras she told 4 K B2B I said sorry not interested, then she asked how much will you give I said 2 k. She told give 3 k will give amazing service in the end it was settled for 2.5 k. When I first saw miss are she was in her T-shirt boobs looked small but when she opened her bra you see the size it was big and firm all natural if you are boobs lover then she's the one. Below are the description.

Ass - 8/10.

Attitude - 8/10 very friendly.

Pussy. Didn't explore as she said no to fingering.

DFK - 0/10 kissing not allowed.

Boobs - 9/10 big, amazing, firm not sagging it was perfect.

Damages - 2 k counter 2.5 k to her.

Total - 4. 5 k.

WIR. Yes.

MysoreMonger
03-21-22, 10:57
Has anyone tried remocouple from locanto? Locanto reviews are good and they are supposed to be 25-26 year old. I had chag with the guy over telegram chat and they charge 3500 per session. Couldn't try since I stay little far from their place.

DicPussy
03-21-22, 19:10

Ass - 8/10..Hope you were referring to E&b spa in Gkulam. Nevertheless ventured last week. Counter lady didn't budge below 2 K. Assigned Miss J, new from Manipur.

Half way through massage she partially removed my cover for bum massage. I suggested to remove completely and My jhonny was struggling to lay low.

This was enough for her to ask me on if am interested on extra. I asked her B2B. After much to and fro agreed on 2.5 K. She undressed, could see her firm boobs.

Average but good. She fed her boobs and I started sucking her nipples. My hands were on her firm ass and fingering her pussy.

The smell made me to avoid any activity down there and stayed focused on top. She put oil on Jhonny and gave a tit job to finish. Did not allow DFK or any other action.

She didn't hurry but wanted to mellow my slurping sound next to reception. Post climax, we both took shower in attached shower room.

Total dmange-2+2.5 K.

Santh2006
03-22-22, 20:18
Great to find out a separate thread for Mysore. Off late have started visiting the city every week but I find it difficult to score.

Would be in Mysore for the next 3 days, any specific SP's contact would be great or indies.

Would post if I find any gems in Mysore.

CrazySpider
03-24-22, 06:04
Had been to ss resort spa few weeks back and here is my report.

Counter - 4 K 60 min very costly.

Ambience- 9/10 very good and clean.

Therapist name starts with and (herbal plant name) North Indian might be around 27 was very good looking. Massage was ordinary asked for extras and she denied saying it was a professional spa. No selection no extra and very high counter charges wasted my 4 K.

Will never visit.

MongerBoi
03-24-22, 20:18
It's been a year now in Mysore, trying to score.

Been to many spa but most of them were very okayish and average.

Lately, got my hands to one of the SPs in the circle Mysore. Heard this guy had some good birds with him. Negotiated, struck a deal, met a lady in her late 20's. Went to the den, she welcomed warmly, we talked for a bit and then got into action.

Damages - 6 k / 2 shots.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 5/10.

Face: 8/10.

DFK, BBJ - 0/10 (Denied, not sure why but I've noticed this in Mysore most of them deny).

All the good souls here, I've few contacts, lets trade if you're up for it.

Looking for a good GFE, let me know if you've any good leads.

CrazySpider
03-26-22, 05:42

Lately, got my hands to one of the SPs in the circle Mysore. Heard this guy had some good birds with him. Negotiated, struck a deal, met a lady in her late 20's. Went to the den, she welcomed warmly, we talked for a bit and then got into action.

Damages - 6 k / 2 shots.

Face: 8/10.

DFK, BBJ - 0/10 (Denied, not sure why but I've noticed this in Mysore most of them deny)..Even I got some indie contacts in Mysore but I don't have subscription hence trading not possible.

CrazySpider
03-26-22, 06:13
Had this SP contact Ravi he doesn't share pics nor uses WhatsApp. Need to visit his den Johnny wanted fun was not interested in massage. So visited with my friend only 3 were available asked for outcall but it was denied so gave an offer to SP that will pay 2 k extra but need outcall. Some how made him convince and took one average looking bird just because of her boobs to hotel.

Looks - 6/10.

Boobs - 8/10 big and firm.

DFK -0/10.

BJ -0/10.

Ass - 7/10.

Damage - 6 k for 2 plus 2 k extra for SP for outcall.

Overall - 5/10 nothing was good except her boobs.

WIR. No.

MysoreMonger
03-26-22, 18:25

Damages - 6 k / 2 shots.

Face: 8/10..Sir,

Some hint on the SP for us poor souls.

YesThrill
03-26-22, 22:14
Good quick FR mate, it looks like Mys is dry in BBJ & DFK. Seeing same pattern in all the posts in this forum. Seems like we have to live with this fate in Mys, but sad to pay similar amount as BLR price for below average WG as well. Need to budge down. Thanks for the post.

Had this SP contact Ravi he doesn't share pics nor uses WhatsApp. Need to visit his den Johnny wanted fun was not interested in massage. So visited with my friend only 3 were available asked for outcall but it was denied so gave an offer to SP that will pay 2 k extra but need outcall. Some how made him convince and took one average looking bird just because of her boobs to hotel.

Looks - 6/10.

DFK -0/10.

BJ -0/10.

Ass - 7/10.

Damage - 6 k for 2 plus 2 k extra for SP for outcall.

Overall - 5/10 nothing was good except her boobs.

WIR. No.

MysoreMonger
03-27-22, 17:50

My body was experiencing the most exquisite caressing (or the "feeling" massage as colloquially known among us) and surreal as it was the first time, after a very long time, that I was getting such a treatment. She was very attentive to my posterior and its cracks. Gentle fingers, touching, probing, even poking. In about 15-20 minutes. Turn around.Sadguru,

Wonderful report, is it SS hotel? Also, do we need to take prior appointment?

KnightDweller
03-28-22, 15:04
Today's spa visit.

Enquired about the counter charges. It was 2.8 k, got NB coupon for 1.7 k.

Coming to the massage, there were 2 rooms wherein one was occupied but the other one had the issue with the AC so the mgr arranged and guided to the room which was outside at the terrace. The drawback was, the room wasn't latching and had no attached shower as well. We need to go back to the non AC room for shower, they had arranged a bathrobe though. It would be uncomfortable for someone like me to walk in a bathrobe across the terrace after the session.

Coming to the session, took 1 HR session as this was only available in NB. Ms A was from NE and was petite, session started with lights off and couple of candles lighted with good aroma. She had above average massage skills neither good I would say. Had oil massage, when the massage was about to end popped up the question of extras, she politely declined saying "sorry no extra".

After the session went ahead and had shower.

WIR: maybe yes for a good massage.

P. S: there was another therapist. Couldn't see her as she was with another client in the dark. Saw her when my assigned therapist knocked the other room for borrowing the lighter for lighting the candles. She was NE as well.

SadGuru
03-28-22, 16:50
Yes SS hotel.

Appointment may not be required on weekdays.

Sadguru,

Wonderful report, is it SS hotel? Also, do we need to take prior appointment?

CrazySpider
03-29-22, 07:52
I always go for a swim in ss hotel on weekends. I always thought that it's professional spa. After reading the report from one of the members here thought of visiting but never got time, went there on Saturday for a swim but couldn't visit spa as my friends were there. Again visited on Monday around 4 there was a guy at the counter when I went there he told 3 k plus taxes. I asked the guy at the counter is there any chance of getting discount if the manager calls I personally knew hotel manager. The counter guy replied saying he can only wave off the tax so basically it's 3 k for 1 HR. No selection but the spa is clean and tidy. I got no signal of any extras it was very professional and even I hesitated to ask. So here's my report.

Therapist - 7/10.

Massage - 7/10 it was above average but professional.

Extras - 0/10 may be I got different therapist who doesn't provide any extras.

WIR. No extras provided so I don't think I'll visit.

Any names of therapist who gives sure shot extras then I may try. So total damages were 3 k with no extras.

SadGuru
03-30-22, 04:37
I went there yesterday.

Regular therapist who provided excellent extras was on weekly off.

I was assigned another therapist- an athletic, tall with firm boobs- from Jharkand (she claimed from Delhi, but her name is a giveaway).

She is new in this spa, 1 month old. I mentioned the name if my regular therapist and she nodded and gave me "knowing" smile.

Excellent massage. She asked me whether I need extras. I wanted b2 b and got it. Well mannered and sexy babe.

Price for b2 b+HJ 2500. I had only 1 k cash. I paid the balance via gpay to another therapist account as this girl didn't have her gpay setup.

So,

I always go for a swim in ss hotel on weekends. I always thought that it's professional spa. After reading the report from one of the members here thought of visiting but never got time, went there on Saturday for a swim but couldn't visit spa as my friends were there. Again visited on Monday around 4 there was a guy at the counter when I went there he told 3 k plus taxes. I asked the guy at the counter is there any chance of getting discount if the manager calls I personally knew hotel manager. The counter guy replied saying he can only wave off the tax so basically it's 3 k for 1 HR. No selection but the spa is clean and tidy. I got no signal of any extras it was very professional and even I hesitated to ask. So here's my report.

Therapist - 7/10.

Massage - 7/10 it was above average but professional.

Extras - 0/10 may be I got different therapist who doesn't provide any extras.

WIR. No extras provided so I don't think I'll visit.

Any names of therapist who gives sure shot extras then I may try. So total damages were 3 k with no extras.

CrazySpider
03-30-22, 09:57
I went there yesterday.

Regular therapist who provided excellent extras was on weekly off.

I was assigned another therapist- an athletic, tall with firm boobs- from Jharkand (she claimed from Delhi, but her name is a giveaway).

She is new in this spa, 1 month old. I mentioned the name if my regular therapist and she nodded and gave me "knowing" smile.

Excellent massage. She asked me whether I need extras. I wanted b2 b and got it. Well mannered and sexy babe.When I went it looked professional neither the therapist asked for extra neither I. It will be helpful if you provide any names.

CrazySpider
03-31-22, 04:01
I had this MILF during 2nd covid wave sharing now as there was no separate Mysore thread. She used to host in her own apartment I visited only once as I'm not into MILFs. Below were my experience.

Looks - 8/10 very fair and seductive.

Body - 6/10 big hips and tummy.

Boobs - 6/10 big but saggy.

BBJ. Did for a minute and said she can't do more as she feels like puking.

DFK - 3/10 only light kisses.

Service - 4/10 felt very mechanical it's was like fuck and get out kind of shit.

Damages - 6 k for 1.

Asks money upfront and very mechanical service will not allow you to stay after the deed. She looks damn sexy when full clothed that's the only positive. She is a polished MILF and speaks good English but too much Nakras and very mechanical type.

WIR. Never.

MysoreMonger
03-31-22, 08:22
I had this MILF during 2nd covid wave sharing now as there was no separate Mysore thread. She used to host in her own apartment I visited only once as I'm not into MILFs. Below were my experience.

Service - 4/10 felt very mechanical it's was like fuck and get out kind of shit.

Damages - 6 k for 1..Is she the one with digits ending 777?

SadGuru
03-31-22, 16:59
You don't have PM.

When I went it looked professional neither the therapist asked for extra neither I. It will be helpful if you provide any names.

CrazySpider
04-01-22, 03:20
You don't have PM.Can you share here? In the forum it will be helpful to all the who are from Mysore. Just the names.

CrazySpider
04-01-22, 03:22
Is she the one with digits ending 777?Nope her number ends from 115.

CrazySpider
04-02-22, 12:42
Johnny wanted some action so called JD and enquired within few minutes received many calls, short listed one which was near district hospital next to diagnostic centre. It was in a hotel 3rd floor went there 3 were available I opted the one who had big boobs. Massage started and within 5 min I knew that this place is only for release and not for massage. I asked directly what's in the menu and she said what do you want? Except full service everything is provided she answered. I told need B2B and BJ. She quoted 4 K first LOL I said I can give max 2 k she said not possible. I wanted to taste her boobs badly it was so big and firm so paid 2.5 k. Sucked her boobs to ones heart content fingered her pussy nicely she was fully wet and aroused gave a toothy BJ for namesake but overall experience was good. Below is my report.

Ambience - 3/10 out of two room one has AC No attach bathroom.

Looks - 5/10.

Boobs - 9/10 very big and firm you can play as long as you want.

Counter charges were 1.5 k. Plus 2.5 k inside.

BJ - 3/10 toothy.

Massage - 2/10.

DFK. She was ready but I was not interested.

DATY. Not into it.

Attitude - 9/10 very friendly And cooperative.

Overall - 6/10.

WIR. Yes.

Spa is not good, looks like a shady one but the therapist provided awesome service. Do not go there for massage.

CrazySpider
04-04-22, 14:36
Hello all,

Even though Mysore is small there are many many gems available. Just that you need to have proper contacts to unearth those gems. I'll share all my encounters in Mysore one by one whether it may be spa, indie or SP I'll share all my experience.

So this happened around mid Jan. I had this bird contact she lives in blr and independent, very limited client I'm fortunate I'm one of them. Wanted to have her as it's been a long time so pinged her whether she's available got reply after 2 days saying yes. I was not willing to travel to blr as I have completely shifted to Mysore. Asked if she can come to Mysore, she works in IT sector. First she said no only blr can't travel out stations not possible. After some convincing agreed. She charges 10 k for 2 and 20 k for overnight. I told I'll pay 25 k plus all other expenses will be paid by me. She wanted 30 k plus expenses finally it was settled for 27 k plus all expenses which included travelling, food and accommodation, she wanted room to be booked in her name which I obliged. Meeting was fixed on Saturday room was booked in her name. Had booked in an upscale hotel. Below are my ratings.

Looks - 8/10 very presentable.

Boobs - 10/10 amazing amazing amazing big and firm.

Body -8/10 nice curves no tummy, smells good.

Ass - 9/10 best for doggy.

Attitude - 9/10 as I knew her before both were comfortable. Absolutely no nakras.

BJ - 7/10.

DATY. I'm not into that.

Pussy - 7/10 shaven, clean and no smell but bit loose.

Damages - 27 k for her plus 5 k for food and beverages plus she wanted 4 K for travelling, 5 k for room. Got very expensive I could have saved a lot more if I traveled to blr never mind it was a nice experience.

I had her 3 times in total. I'll keep it short overall experience was amazing and she drained my balls completely.

Keep hunting.

YesThrill
04-05-22, 17:00
Nice share of FRs coming up, bro.

This one is indeed savaged expense total of 41 K for one girl! Another 9 K, you would had hit half century!

Hello all,

Even though Mysore is small there are many many gems available. Just that you need to have proper contacts to unearth those gems. I'll share all my encounters in Mysore one by one whether it may be spa, indie or SP I'll share all my experience.

So this happened around mid Jan. I had this bird contact she lives in blr and independent, very limited client I'm fortunate I'm one of them. Wanted to have her as it's been a long time so pinged her whether she's available got reply after 2 days saying yes. I was not willing to travel to blr as I have completely shifted to Mysore. Asked if she can come to Mysore, she works in IT sector. First she said no only blr can't travel out stations not possible. After some convincing agreed. She charges 10 k for 2 and 20 k for overnight. I told I'll pay 25 k plus all other expenses will be paid by me. She wanted 30 k plus expenses finally it was settled for 27 k plus all expenses which included travelling, food and accommodation, she wanted room to be booked in her name which I obliged. Meeting was fixed on Saturday room was booked in her name. Had booked in an upscale hotel. Below are my ratings..

SadGuru
04-05-22, 18:33
My exploration of Mysore took me to an MP on Kalidasa Road.

This place is hidden away on the first floor of a busy building. A very small staircase leads to a small door, but as I walked through the door, it opened into a spacious duplex house.

The living room of this house acts as the reception. I counted six ladies lounging around. The ladies were in varied shapes and of course, sizes.

The youngish looking man, was manning the reception. He pushed a menu card towards me. It has the usual list of namesake treatments with prices between 1800 to 2200. I ignored this menu. Instead asked for the package with extras. He quoted 3500 and I paid upfront. I was assigned a lively lady who had ample love handles (it could have been anyone. All have love handles.).

Went into the room. It was lit in dim blue light. I was told to undress. I did remove clothes up to my underwear. She was standing there. Said, take off undies as well. I obeyed.

Now. Lie down face down!

By this time, my eye had accustomed to the light and I could clearly see the room and the lady. She was short and good looking, firm boobs, big buttocks. Wearing a T-shirt and jeans uniform. The poor T-shirt was struggling to hold whatever thrust into it. And it was failing miserably to hold on. It was like an S size T-shirt on an XXL body.

Anyway, she started talking sweetly. And rubbing, whatever oil she had warmed, on my back. I was looking forward for the real "package" action, not this silly massage act.

After enduring this rubbing for about 10 minutes, I asked. Can I turn over? She understood and laughed loudly. OK you can turn around. I did. She went out of the room and returned with two towels. One for her and another for me. Without wasting any further time, she undressed. Fully nude now. Come over the table next to me. Cuddling my head in her ample bosoms. I suckled to my hearts content. Her nipples has gotten hard. My hand explored her shaven pussy, finger found the opening and it was getting moist. I touched her, fingered her and explored. My dick was about to explode. She then decided to spice it up. Poured some creamy stuff over her boobs and stated a gentle b2b action, slowly building up the pace and reached a crescendo when she boob fucked me. I came all over her boobs and beyond as the great geyser. This kind of put a stop to the action, which could have continued further. Anyway, next time.

She went out first, took a shower and returned to escort me into the bathroom. The water was super hot. She made me sit on a small bathroom stool, and poured hot water over me. Cleaned me with soap & shampoo. It was a surreal experience. No one had bathed me like this since my childhood, the last being 30 years ago!! My dick was dancing again. She naughtily touched it and asked me to come again next time. I towelled myself dry, returned to the room and dressed up.

So, the total cost 3. 5 at counter + 1. 5 tip. I don't know if it is on the higher side. But I enjoyed the package. The lady was likable and she was enthusiastic. She was hygienic and breath was clean.

Boobs: 8/10 (firm and ample).

Body: 6/10 (Short & plump).

Attitude: 9/10.

WIR: Yes. To explore other ladies.

P.S. : I know many request will come to my inbox for details of this MP. I am sure lot of you already know about this place, as google has over 100 reviews, JD has nearly 300. So it is a popular and well known place.

CrazySpider
04-06-22, 03:41

This place is hidden away on the first floor of a busy building. A very small staircase leads to a small door, but as I walked through the door, it opened into a spacious duplex house.

The living room of this house acts as the reception. I counted six ladies lounging around. The ladies were in varied shapes and of course, sizes.

The youngish looking man, was manning the reception. He pushed a menu card towards me. It has the usual list of namesake treatments with prices between 1800 to 2200. I ignored this menu. Instead asked for the package with extras. He quoted 3500 and I paid upfront. I was assigned a lively lady who had ample love handles (it could have been anyone. All have love handles.).

Went into the room. It was lit in dim blue light. I was told to undress. I did remove clothes up to my underwear. She was standing there. Said, take off undies as well. I obeyed.

Now. Lie down face down!

By this time, my eye had accustomed to the light and I could clearly see the room and the lady. She was short and good looking, firm boobs, big buttocks. Wearing a T-shirt and jeans uniform. The poor T-shirt was struggling to hold whatever thrust into it. And it was failing miserably to hold on. It was like an S size T-shirt on an XXL body..I have been to this spa many times it's opposite to a temple, the therapist are very friendly and pleasing they use to offer even FS before covid it's run by a women called p (love in Kannada) I don't what's the scene now but I'm glad that you enjoyed. Next time when you visit just say that you need only extras I think they charge 2.5 k at CC and 500 as tip to the lady inside.

JavaGuy1
04-06-22, 03:54
When I went it looked professional neither the therapist asked for extra neither I. It will be helpful if you provide any names.I am planning to stay a couple of days at SS next week for work related stuff. If someone can provide the therapist name (at the very least in cryptic way) it would be really helpful.

Raksbalan
04-08-22, 01:58
I can negotiate to 3.2 k for package and 500 as tip for FS carry cover bro.

Let's keep Mysore prices in check and not go Bangalore way.

Only one issue is that of all in Mysore I couldn't get BJ and No lip kiss.

Anyone experienced it with any indi or spa please help.

Now. Lie down face down!

By this time, my eye had accustomed to the light and I could clearly see the room and the lady. She was short and good looking, firm boobs, big buttocks. Wearing a T-shirt and jeans uniform. The poor T-shirt was struggling to hold whatever thrust into it. And it was failing miserably to hold on. It was like an S size T-shirt on an XXL body..

CrazySpider
04-08-22, 04:53
Hello everyone,

I think I have found a treasure in Mysore. My friend got this bird contact when we contacted she turned out to be sp. She is very young might be around 23 or24 and she has huge list of contacts who are into this. I guess we hit a jackpot in Mysore. Called her and had a small talk just to make sure that she is genuine told to send pics and within a minute she send around 7-8 pics all were young looking college going type birds. Selected 2 birds for me and my friend. She told us to book the hotel and send location so that they will come directly to the hotel. We were skeptical at first because we have never seen that SP only had a phone call. Booked two rooms in a hotel and informed. After 30 min they come and called us. We went outside to see and the pic matched perfectly and to our surprise sp girl was more attractive then the bird we selected. My friend asked whether she is available, she told yes but not this time paid money to SP and took birds for check in. Below are my ratings.

Looks.

Bird 1 - 8/10 fair skin.

Bird 2 - 7/10 bit dusky but attractive.

Body.

1 - 7/10 petite.

2 - 8/10 curvy.

Boobs.

1 - 7/10 handful and firm.

2 - 8/10 quite big and firm.

DFK. Both 5/10.

BBJ.

1 - 0/10.

2 - 4/10 tried but not comfortable.

Pussy.

1 - 9/10 very clean, no smell and tight.

2- 7/10 no smell, clean and moderately tight.

Attitude - 8/10.

Damages - 12 k for 4 shots (2 for each).

Enjoyed both the birds with a shot each, not a clock watcher. Next will try that SP and share my experience.

Keep hunting.

MysoreMonger
04-08-22, 08:14
I am planning to stay a couple of days at SS next week for work related stuff. If someone can provide the therapist name (at the very least in cryptic way) it would be really helpful.Visited SS spa today, paid 2.3 k at counter and opted for north Indian. Therapist was average looking, massage was excellent, no hint of extras. After 30 minutes she asked if I need extras, didn't agree for B2B as she was in periods. Sucked the boobs to heart content and ended with HJ. Paid 2 k to her.

KnightDweller
04-08-22, 16:23
Hello everyone,

I think I have found a treasure in Mysore. My friend got this bird contact when we contacted she turned out to be sp. She is very young might be around 23 or24 and she has huge list of contacts who are into this. I guess we hit a jackpot in Mysore. Called her and had a small talk just to make sure that she is genuine told to send pics and within a minute she send around 7-8 pics all were young looking college going type birds. Selected 2 birds for me and my friend. She told us to book the hotel and send location so that they will come directly to the hotel. We were skeptical at first because we have never seen that SP only had a phone call. Booked two rooms in a hotel and informed. After 30 min they come and called us. We went outside to see and the pic matched perfectly and to our surprise sp girl was more attractive then the bird we selected. My friend asked whether she is available, she told yes but not this time paid money to SP and took birds for check in. Below are my ratings.

Looks.

Bird 1 - 8/10 fair skin.

Body.

1 - 7/10 petite..Bro,

You are pouring lot of FRs.

None are able to connect with you.

Please try to activate your PM.

CrazySpider
04-10-22, 06:04
Bro,

You are pouring lot of FRs.

None are able to connect with you.

Please try to activate your PM.It's not like old time where easily you could have activated with CC. I have no idea how to activate now, also clueless with crypto currency's / bitcoins.

SadGuru
04-12-22, 13:26
The Karnataka high court has held that a customer found in a brothel by the police during a "raid" SHALL NOT be prosecuted. In fact the high court has just reiterated the existing position in law. The police however, either ignorant of the law or would deliberately exploit the "guilt" / " shame" of people to. Scare them and extort money.

https://www.livelaw.in/news-updates/...ed-pita-196447

KnightDweller
04-13-22, 08:02
The Karnataka high court has held that a customer found in a brothel by the police during a "raid" SHALL NOT be prosecuted. In fact the high court has just reiterated the existing position in law. The police however, either ignorant of the law or would deliberately exploit the "guilt" / " shame" of people to. Scare them and extort money.

https://www.livelaw.in/news-updates/...ed-pita-196447It's an exciting order but naming shaming and extorting all will be done at LE level.

The person would be exhausted by the time he come out from LE clutches.

CrazySpider
04-13-22, 16:16
After reading report here I went to ss hotel spa but never got any kind of extras, there was no hint from therapist nor I asked. Wanted to try again because I got really nice massage last time and made up my mind that I'll only ask for extras. Called the spa for appointment, Went there at 12 below are my experience.

Looks - 6/10.

Body - 7/10.

Boobs - 6/10 firm and handful.

Massage - 8/10.

Ambience- 8/10 clean and hygiene.

Damages - 2 k counter + 2.5 inside for B2B and HJ.

My experience was average nothing special it was like a everyday spa where you get extras.

JustiKyzer
04-16-22, 13:01
Hi guys, visiting Mysore this weekend please share any good sp or indi contact thank you.

KnightDweller
04-16-22, 15:40
Went to EB spa in the afternoon. Receptionist wasn't budging below 2 k. Paid her and waited for 5 minutes.

Ms J was assigned, kind of a pwag girl. Massage was decent and felt like a chatterbox at some times. Asked her about her previous work places, she worked in cbe, ubl and adl cities. All the conversations we kind of whispering.

While massaging my back she asked me was I regular to the spa, I just nodded my head. After some time asked me to turn around and popped up the question of extras, I asked be to be and she quoted NASA prices 4.5 k omfg, I said no only 2 k. She told all are charging the same price bla bla. She came down to 3.5 k I stuck to 2 k. Again negos she 3 k, me 2 k. She was very adamant to budge below 3 k. At last johnny overrode me and was settled for 2.5 k after tons of negos. Allowed TA and BA. Sucked her boobs to my heart's content. Fingered her v and after 10 minutes, I stopped as she was complaining that she was getting hurt. No BJ. Didn't try DATY as fellow monger raised a concern over the v.

WIR: maybe sometime later. Haven't seen the other therapist would like to explore her as well.

ChalupaPants
04-19-22, 03:08

My body was experiencing the most exquisite caressing (or the "feeling" massage as colloquially known among us) and surreal as it was the first time, after a very long time, that I was getting such a treatment. She was very attentive to my posterior and its cracks. Gentle fingers, touching, probing, even poking. In about 15-20 minutes. Turn around.SadGuru is this the place next that big near zoo? Or is it some other place?

DavidStoner3
04-19-22, 08:39
Hi guys, visiting Mysore this weekend please share any good sp or indi contact thank you.I wonder if you've had any luck? I'm also visiting Mysore in a couple of days and Johnny is aching to have a go.

DavidStoner3
04-19-22, 08:41
Visited SS spa today, paid 2.3 k at counter and opted for north Indian. Therapist was average looking, massage was excellent, no hint of extras. After 30 minutes she asked if I need extras, didn't agree for B2B as she was in periods. Sucked the boobs to heart content and ended with HJ. Paid 2 k to her.Hey,

I'm not a local and I'd love to try SS spa while I'm there. Any way you can help me figure how to get there please?

Thanks in advance.

DavidStoner3
04-19-22, 08:46
Hello everyone,

I think I have found a treasure in Mysore. My friend got this bird contact when we contacted she turned out to be sp. She is very young might be around 23 or24 and she has huge list of contacts who are into this. I guess we hit a jackpot in Mysore. Called her and had a small talk just to make sure that she is genuine told to send pics and within a minute she send around 7-8 pics all were young looking college going type birds. Selected 2 birds for me and my friend. She told us to book the hotel and send location so that they will come directly to the hotel. We were skeptical at first because we have never seen that SP only had a phone call. Booked two rooms in a hotel and informed. After 30 min they come and called us. We went outside to see and the pic matched perfectly and to our surprise sp girl was more attractive then the bird we selected. My friend asked whether she is available, she told yes but not this time paid money to SP and took birds for check in. Below are my ratings..Any chance I could get that contact off you? I'm in Mysore end of this week and would love to try her out!

DavidStoner3
04-19-22, 17:36
Hello gents,

I'm looking for any SPs or Spas with confirmed extras in Mysore. Would love to reciprocate with some indies in Bombay.

I'm only here for a night, later this week. Please help me.

I will continue trying to activate subscription, any help at all would be much appreciated and reciprocated.

Stay safe.

DavidStoner3
04-19-22, 19:02
Hello everyone,

I think I have found a treasure in Mysore. My friend got this bird contact when we contacted she turned out to be sp. She is very young might be around 23 or24 and she has huge list of contacts who are into this. I guess we hit a jackpot in Mysore. Called her and had a small talk just to make sure that she is genuine told to send pics and within a minute she send around 7-8 pics all were young looking college going type birds. Selected 2 birds for me and my friend. She told us to book the hotel and send location so that they will come directly to the hotel. We were skeptical at first because we have never seen that SP only had a phone call. Booked two rooms in a hotel and informed. After 30 min they come and called us. We went outside to see and the pic matched perfectly and to our surprise sp girl was more attractive then the bird we selected. My friend asked whether she is available, she told yes but not this time paid money to SP and took birds for check in. Below are my ratings..Does her number end with 966?

DavidStoner3
04-19-22, 21:50
Hey guys,

I'm visiting Mysore for one or two nights starting this Friday.

Would love some contacts of some indies, SPs and Spas. Will reciprocate with contacts from Bombay.

Please help me out, private messages are now open!

CrazySpider
04-20-22, 03:33
All most all the spas provide extras and a few even provide FS but those are shady ones I insist not to visit those. Just search in google and call them remember if they tell you that there is a selection of therapist then it's a sure shot place. Regarding SS hotel spa it's located in vinobha road, I guess this should help.

Happy hunting.

CrazySpider
04-20-22, 04:05
Johnny wanted a release so called my girl SP and wanted to try her. Asked if anyone is available she sent some pics one girl was really good looking. Actually I wanted to try SP but changed my mind and selected that girl. She said 6 k for 2. I did not negotiate booked room and called her. She came with the bird and took the money told give tips after the deed, I told no issues. Below are my experience.

Looks - 8/10 fair and presentable.

Body - 8/10 curvy.

Ass - 9/10 perfect for doggy and reverse cowgirl.

Boobs - 7/10 handful, nice nipple.

Pussy - 8/10 felt tight.

BJ - 5/10 toothy.

Attitude - 8/10.

Damages - 6 k plus 1 k tips plus 2 k hotel.

WIR. Many more to try.

I wanted to try SP girl but as soon I saw the pic of this girl I changed my mind as she was hot in her pics. She was from Mangalore. Very cooperative absolutely no nakras took shower together had amazing 2 session.

MysoreMonger
04-20-22, 08:59
Hey,

I'm not a local and I'd love to try SS spa while I'm there. Any way you can help me figure how to get there please?

Thanks in advance.Southern star.

CrazySpider
04-20-22, 17:52
There is nothing special about this spa as far I have experienced only 2 therapist available one from north and one from south massage price is 2 k for 1 HR and extras 2 k. 2 rooms are there but only has attach shower options. There are many spa which are good in massage and extras. According to me you can avoid this spa.

BumaBoy09
04-21-22, 10:10
Well First of all big thanks to Sadguru for this Mysore thread.

I have been a silent spectator on this forum from a long time.

Would love to share some of my FR here In heritage city.

Happy mongering!

DavidStoner3
04-21-22, 10:13
Hey,

I'm going to HM resort and spa tomorrow.

I've booked a room and I'm looking to get as many massages as possible with as many extras as possible hahah.

Just wanted to get the forum's opinion on the place, the birds, the charges and any prior experiences if possible.

Thanks.

DavidStoner3
04-21-22, 10:17
Johnny wanted a release so called my girl SP and wanted to try her. Asked if anyone is available she sent some pics one girl was really good looking. Actually I wanted to try SP but changed my mind and selected that girl. She said 6 k for 2. I did not negotiate booked room and called her. She came with the bird and took the money told give tips after the deed, I told no issues. Below are my experience.

Body - 8/10 curvy.

Pussy - 8/10 felt tight.

BJ - 5/10 toothy.Would you please mind confirming if this is the same SP who's number ends with xx966?

CrazySpider
04-21-22, 17:21
Would you please mind confirming if this is the same SP who's number ends with xx966?Number ends with 183.

YesThrill
04-21-22, 19:24
Mys Peeps!

Had a bad time in above place, assuming its same management I called up and agreed as usual for 1.5 K for cream session clearly over the call and after reaching got to realize its different.

This lady is a goon who starts yelling saying no, no 1.5 K is for dry. Give 2.5 K for cream and have to tip additional. There is also one guy who comes out from nowhere who is also like a be grade goon who stands and stares at you and says "just pay". I asked them where is the old people, let me talk to them and just paid 2 K (unfortunately I had kept my smartphone that had direct lady contact #) I had carried a basic phone as always no matter what.

Only 2 girls were available, selected average looking one. Name sake massage and rubs hard even after telling medium. Told to stop and wiped off from the available spreader. Girl also demands tips, they don't even ask for it. I simply gave 200 note and left off.

DavidStoner3
04-22-22, 00:51
Number ends with 183.Is there any way you can share the number? I don't think you have PM.

DavidStoner3
04-22-22, 00:54
Mys Peeps!

Had a bad time in above place, assuming its same management I called up and agreed as usual for 1.5 K for cream session clearly over the call and after reaching got to realize its different.

This lady is a goon who starts yelling saying no, no 1.5 K is for dry. Give 2.5 K for cream and have to tip additional. There is also one guy who comes out from nowhere who is also like a be grade goon who stands and stares at you and says "just pay". I asked them where is the old people, let me talk to them and just paid 2 K (unfortunately I had kept my smartphone that had direct lady contact #) I had carried a basic phone as always no matter what.

Only 2 girls were available, selected average looking one. Name sake massage and rubs hard even after telling medium. Told to stop and wiped off from the available spreader. Girl also demands tips, they don't even ask for it. I simply gave 200 note and left off.That's crazy, thank you for the heads up. Stay safe.

Leonard74
04-29-22, 10:36
Very happy to see a dedicated thread for Mys. Was mongering pre covid times and late 2020.

Looks like some new set up have come up.

CrazySpider
05-01-22, 08:27
Johnny wanted some action it had been few weeks, called my SP girl sent 2 pics didn't like any of them told her if she is available. Wanted to try her from the day I saw her. She told yes, gave her the location of hotel and was waiting. She came there on time asked if DFK, BJ and shower fun available, said no to all. Was disappointed thought of cancelling but Johnny was not listening. Here is my experience.

Looks - 7/10.

Body -8/10 nice structure.

Boobs - 9/10 heavy boobs for her size, big and firm.

Attitude - 3/10 lot of nakras.

DFK, BJ - 0/10.

Overall service - 3/10.

Damages - 6 k plus hotel 2 k.

Only missionary and doggy, absolutely dead fish, lot of nakras only had 1 shot and sent her back. She looks good that's the only positive thing with her but in terms of service it's pathetic.

WIR. Never.

CrazySpider
05-02-22, 11:37
After the bad experience of my SP girl had this amazing experience with a MILF one of my friend referred me this MILF. Lives in a posh residential apartment which is near to hills. Only incall, apartment is very clean and tidy. I had only seen her pics, looked very hot in pics. Fixed appointment on Sunday had a call with her regarding location, flat no. Took 4 tins of Budweiser went there. The security stopped me from entering called her and he let me go. She looked really nice, welcomed me with a amazing smile. Had a conversation for a while to break the ice offered her beer she accepted. When both were 2 down started to caressing her boobs and started to kiss her. She also reciprocated with same intensity. Both had shower before the start. Here's my report.

Looks - 9/10 perfect Aunty / MILF not too old might be in early 30's.

Boobs - 8/10 perfect with nice and hard nipples.

Body - 7/10 have a bit tummy but fair and smooth skin.

Ass - 8/10 round in shape good for doggy and reverse cowgirl.

BJ - 9/10 I never had a BJ like this in Mysore.

DFK - 10/10.

PUSSY - 7/10 light pink and no smell but am not into DATY.

Overall experience - 8/10.

Not a clock watcher very accommodating, you can have long conversation, drinks and smokes. Ok for any position offered me juice and snacks jovial and easy go person. Available only on weekends. But the only drawback is you can have only 1 shot.

Charges 8 k. Not available for outcall or full night. Very limited clients meets only on weekends. Tried convincing for a second shot but declined. I have got some new leads will try and share my experience soon.

WIR -hell yes!

Keep hunting.

KnightDweller
05-03-22, 12:58
Number ends with 183.Does her number end with XX98183?

TIA.

CrazySpider
05-09-22, 15:42
Does her number end with XX98183?.Nope, I guess you are referring to some other.

CrazySpider
05-09-22, 16:12
New mallu chick. Not a regular working girl does meet only when she needs money that's what she told. Basically from Kerala. Booked hotel near highway circle. Check in was smooth, she wanted to have lunch and I wanted a beer. Finished and went to room had shower fun, here's my report.

Looks - 6/10 dusky.

Body - 8/10 curvy.

Boobs - 6/10 perky.

Pussy - 7/10 felt moderately tight.

Ass - 8/10 .

DFK - 6/10 only lip.

BJ - 6/10 okish.

Attitude - 9/10 very friendly no nakras.

WIR. Yes!

Initially quoted 10 k for 2 session but came down to 7 k. Not a clock watcher but very eager to finish quickly and to leave. It was a pretty good fuck.

CarbonBuilder
05-10-22, 19:30
Went to a new spa in Vnagar with name similar to Toyota's luxury car brand. Lady at the reception was a familiar face from another spa previously. Asked for a good cooperative therapist, and was given an NE slim girl with smallish boobs. The girl was smart but kinda eccentric and would drift off in conversation. Massage was average. Only HJ + Top access for 2 k- negotiated to 1 k. If anyone wants more info, do reply.

CarbonBuilder
05-10-22, 19:35
After the bad experience of my SP girl had this amazing experience with a MILF one of my friend referred me this MILF. Lives in a posh residential apartment which is near to hills. Only incall, apartment is very clean and tidy. I had only seen her pics, looked very hot in pics. Fixed appointment on Sunday had a call with her regarding location, flat no. Took 4 tins of Budweiser went there. The security stopped me from entering called her and he let me go. She looked really nice, welcomed me with a amazing smile. Had a conversation for a while to break the ice offered her beer she accepted. When both were 2.... some new leads will try and share my experience soon.

WIR -hell yes!

Keep hunting.Nice to read this Crazyspider. Is this apartment on LM road? Can you help me with the contact? I can share a few very reliable contacts as well. But I've been visiting spas mostly.

Raksbalan
05-11-22, 04:29
How to reach you bro as your doing a great job in writing FR and guiding us mongers but we can't explore the same.

New mallu chick. Not a regular working girl does meet only when she needs money that's what she told. Basically from Kerala. Booked hotel near highway circle. Check in was smooth, she wanted to have lunch and I wanted a beer. Finished and went to room had shower fun, here's my report.

Looks - 6/10 dusky.

Body - 8/10 curvy.

Boobs - 6/10 perky.

Pussy - 7/10 felt moderately tight.

Ass - 8/10 .

DFK - 6/10 only lip..

MysoreMonger
05-11-22, 17:05
After the bad experience of my SP girl had this amazing experience with a MILF one of my friend referred me this MILF. Lives in a posh residential apartment which is near to hills. Only incall, apartment is very clean and tidy. I had only seen her pics, looked very hot in pics. Fixed appointment on Sunday had a call with her regarding location, flat no. Took 4 tins of Budweiser went there. The security stopped me from entering called her and he let me go. She looked really nice, welcomed me with a amazing smile. Had a conversation for a while to break the ice offered her beer she accepted. When both were 2 down started to caressing her boobs and started to kiss her. She also reciprocated with same intensity. Both had shower before the start. Here's my report..Dude,

Please give some hint on how to contact the lady in the FR.

CrazySpider
05-13-22, 15:15
How to reach you bro as your doing a great job in writing FR and guiding us mongers but we can't explore the same.I would have definitely helped you but unfortunately I don't have subscription.

CrazySpider
05-13-22, 15:18
Nice to read this Crazyspider. Is this apartment on LM road? Can you help me with the contact? I can share a few very reliable contacts as well. But I've been visiting spas mostly.Sorry I don't have subscription. Else I would have shared with everyone.

CrazySpider
05-13-22, 15:24
I would love to share but unfortunately I don't have PM. I would like to share this experience, it happened few days back one of my old SP pinged me saying there is a couple available in Mysore if you want to try but should give him 1 k as commission. Also mentioned that they are available as couple and also 1 on 1. At first I was not interested in meeting a couple. Told to share her pic if good then will think. He WhatsApp me the pic. Man she looked hot and Johnny was eager to meet. Thought for a while and decided to meet as she looked hot in pics. Gave him 1 k and he gave me the number and introduced me. Fixed appointment the next day. Went to the location and called, her so called husband came to pick me. He was very friendly which made me comfortable. Took me to the apartment where they were staying. He told that they are basically from Bangalore and here for some work, I was not at all interested in his talks. Had some beer with them chatted for 30 min or so. The lady showed me the room and said to take shower I told her to join. She locked the room door and came inside we took shower together. Here's my report on the lady.

Looks - 8/10.

Body - 7/10 chubby.

Pussy - 6/10 no smell, shaven but loose.

Attitude- 9/10 very friendly and cooperating.

DKF - 2/10 only light kisses.

BJ - 8/10.

Damages. Quoted 15 k finally settled for 12 k for 2 session.

It was a good call. I never ever met a couple in my mongering. Was initially bit skeptical but once I was inside the bed room it was all good. The lady was really good and was fully into the act. She drained my balls completely. It was a nice fuck session.

CarbonBuilder
05-15-22, 08:32
Not exactly a new MP I guess, but rather- a relocated one. Earlier it was pretty far away from town, now it's in the centre of the city. Not a hotel based MP, but a room in a commercial complex (ground floor) - in one of the busiest roads of the city- near a well known only private medical College- MP is located opposite to a dental clinic, and near a small restaurant. MP contact name is one of the holy Hindu Trinity (the preserver). Parking is a bit of an issue for 4 wheelers, although may be easier for 2 wheelers.

Charges - 1.2 k counter. And tips extra.

There was a mallu girl and a kannadiga one. Selected the former. Good massage skills, average looks, kinda plump and wheatish skin tone. 30 minutes in, asked about extras- was told 3.5 k for nuru, 2 k for B2B (only top), 1.5 k for HJ + top access. Got the rates to 1 k B2B- was average. Nothing to rave about. But did get a link for private massages in hotel (by indie) in Bangalore madiwala area- her friends it seems. Followed by shower.

Told the counter guy to call me when better stuff was available. Will keep you guys posted.

KnightDweller
05-15-22, 16:32
Asked the receptionist about the last appointment she said it was 7. 30 pm. So headed there.

Setup looks okay.

Went inside and changed to the dispos. In comes a flat body lady named angel (of course this is the business name). Massage was okay. Coming to the extras she quoted 2 k HJ +ta negotiated to 1 k. She was complaining why you taking so much time just for 5 minutes. Finished the deed. No hot water was pissed off and took the cold shower itself. With so much of frustration came out to complain the receptionist. It was already 8. 45 pm. To my surprise, 4 people were waiting for the massage (I think). Came out without complaining. Will let them know about this.

Massage 7/10.

Damage 2 k + 1 k.

WIR no.

P.S: haven't seen other therapists. Bit reluctant for now.

VeeGo
05-16-22, 18:17
Planning to visit Mysore next weekend, do you mind sharing the SP contacts? Johnny is desperate these days.

Body - 8/10 curvy.

Pussy - 8/10 felt tight.

BJ - 5/10 toothy.

Attitude - 8/10.

Damages - 6 k plus 1 k tips plus 2 k hotel.

CarbonBuilder
05-16-22, 19:25
Asked the receptionist about the last appointment she said it was 7. 30 pm. So headed there.

Setup looks okay.

Went inside and changed to the dispos. In comes a flat body lady named angel (of course this is the business name). Massage was okay. Coming to the extras she quoted 2 k HJ +ta

Massage 7/10.

Damage 2 k + 1 k.

WIR no.

P.S: haven't seen other therapists. Bit reluctant for now.Knightdweller,

You've been to the same spa I had reviewed a bit earlier I see. And selected the same girl as well & what a coincidence! Anyway. There are many more better places in the city. I think other mongers should stay away from this MP.

KnightDweller
05-17-22, 12:56
Knightdweller,

You've been to the same spa I had reviewed a bit earlier I see. And selected the same girl as well & what a coincidence! Anyway. There are many more better places in the city. I think other mongers should stay away from this MP.Yes bro, we need to stay away. Could you please add some more pointers to the relocated MP?

Anyone tried wellness center above Toyota showroom?

CarbonBuilder
05-17-22, 18:53
Yes bro, we need to stay away. Could you please add some more pointers to the relocated MP?

Anyone tried wellness center above Toyota showroom?Only one private medical College in the city bro. And the MP is on the main road in front of it. A bit towards the older OPD block. Opposite to mamtha clinic. Search on Justdial. There are very few listings for that area MG road.

On a side note, we should definitely help each other out. What are the super places you know of.

Leonard74
05-18-22, 04:49
Only one private medical College in the city bro. And the MP is on the main road in front of it. A bit towards the older OPD block. Opposite to mamtha clinic. Search on Justdial. There are very few listings for that area MG road.

On a side note, we should definitely help each other out. What are the super places you know of.Is this green fruit? Been there once. Charges were on the higher side. Very basic massage. Took only HJ+TA and tipped Rs. 700.

One of the therapist left and joined another place in Yadavagiri. They operate from a lodge. She keeps calling to visit. Will try once am in town.

KnightDweller
05-18-22, 09:12
Is this green fruit? Been there once. Charges were on the higher side. Very basic massage. Took only HJ+TA and tipped Rs. 700.

One of the therapist left and joined another place in Yadavagiri. They operate from a lodge. She keeps calling to visit. Will try once am in town.I hope it's not the one which he is quoting. That Yadavgiri one is filled full of aunties, went there and got back after seeing them. I hope quality of therapist is toooo low which is buried underneath.

CarbonBuilder
05-18-22, 18:40
I hope it's not the one which he is quoting. That Yadavgiri one is filled full of aunties, went there and got back after seeing them. I hope quality of therapist is toooo low which is buried underneath.No it's not green Adams fruit. If you guys read the description in detail, is pretty easy to figure out. Anyway find out that the spas old name was 'new life' (in Hindi) search for it on Justdial, and buzz them.

Am going for a new round to another place tomorrow. Will keep the forum posted.

KnightDweller
05-22-22, 14:41
Went to Color and Fruit same name spa in knowledge goddess area. Cannot identify from outside unless you are guided.

Went to this MP, counter charges were 1.5 k and guided to the room which is separated with aluminum partitions. One can hear what is going on in your adjacent room.

Initially popped the menus on the table, chose B2B and told the damages and was not budging below 2 k. Johnny took control and went ahead with B2B. Now started the massage, for which other girl was sent. Pathetic massage, just rubbed and said I'm done; shall I send the extras girl? I was like woa! I said ok and in comes a MILF and starts B2B 10 minutes gone and had shower and left the place.

WIR: Never.

CarbonBuilder
05-24-22, 03:54
Had been to Ada* spa (name means role-model or an ideal in Hindi) - near mythri hospital. Cover charges 999/- , it's a big hall with aluminum partitions and no cubicle ceiling. Masseuse was a slim girl, looked average, wheatish and a localite. So-so massage, asked me about extras- when I turned over. Quoted 600 for HJ, 1.5 k for B2B, 3.5 k for FS. Negotiated FS for 2 K. And initial impression was. 'can manage' but then once the bottom wear came off, it was stinky to the extreme. Definitely some STD there. I jumped off the COT, told her to get herself checked by a doc, and told the madam the same thing, and exited the place without any deed being done. Whew! Saved by the nose.

WIR: hell no.

Leonard74
05-26-22, 09:39
Thanks for the heads up bro. The one I took in green fruit was not very old. Mayne late 20's or early 30's. No massage skills though.

I hope it's not the one which he is quoting. That Yadavgiri one is filled full of aunties, went there and got back after seeing them. I hope quality of therapist is toooo low which is buried underneath.

Seph90
05-26-22, 17:49
Thanks for the hint CS, went there a couple of days back. Met the same bird in description. Decent Technique. Don't know whether FS is on the table. Crazyspider do update if you had a follow up report. TIA.

Looks - 5.5/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

Massage - 8/10.

B2 be - 8/10.

Damages - 3. 5 k at Counter, 1 k Tip.

WIR - 70% Yes. If other Bird Options are available.

Now. Lie down face down!

Seph90
05-26-22, 18:02
Do know if any of the MR options in Mysore are reliable. TIA.

Seph90
05-27-22, 04:46
Sorry meant to thank Sadguru for the FR. Thank you Crazy Spider for active reporting. Cheers.

Thanks for the hint CS, went there a couple of days back. Met the same bird in description. Decent Technique. Don't know whether FS is on the table. Crazyspider do update if you had a follow up report. TIA.

Looks - 5.5/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

Massage - 8/10.

B2 be - 8/10.

WIR - 70% Yes. If other Bird Options are available.

Seph90
05-27-22, 18:13
Any Seniors tried SP's in Mysore ending with 825 or 540. Give me feedback.

Seph90
05-28-22, 13:55
Locanto Mysore number ending with the something with *4540 is a Scam. Requested 500 for Booking, and fixed location. At location asked 4500 via phone, and security deposit. Avoid like the plague.

825 yet to respond. Lost 500 and was about to lose more, remembered ISG advice. Advance means trouble.

Any Seniors tried SP's in Mysore ending with 825 or 540. Give me feedback.

Seph90
05-28-22, 22:13
Seniors, please help with Good Options in Mysore. In Mysore for about a month, looking to explore and discover SP & MP Offerings. If possible PM good options. TIA, will be glad to reciprocate with any Findings from my end. Happy Mongering.

Had been to Ada* spa (name means role-model or an ideal in Hindi) - near mythri hospital. Cover charges 999/- , it's a big hall with aluminum partitions and no cubicle ceiling. Masseuse was a slim girl, looked average, wheatish and a localite. So-so massage, asked me about extras- when I turned over. Quoted 600 for HJ, 1.5 k for B2B, 3.5 k for FS. Negotiated FS for 2 K. And initial impression was. 'can manage' but then once the bottom wear came off, it was stinky to the extreme. Definitely some STD there. I jumped off the COT, told her to get herself checked by a doc, and told the madam the same thing, and exited the place without any deed being done. Whew! Saved by the nose.

WIR: hell no.

Karuna313
05-29-22, 05:58
Locanto Mysore number ending with the something with *4540 is a Scam. Requested 500 for Booking, and fixed location. At location asked 4500 via phone, and security deposit. Avoid like the plague.

825 yet to respond. Lost 500 and was about to lose more, remembered ISG advice. Advance means trouble.Better to avoid Locanto it is totally scam and cheating. I have got similar experience in Hubli recently. The fellow asked Rs. 500 for confirmation and later asked for 4500 to share place location and share contact details of girl. I refused to pay and opted out of deal.

Any brothers have good contact of Indie or genuine SP in Hubli and Mysore would be greater help which planning to visit both the place next month. Please PM me.

MysoreMonger
05-29-22, 07:09
Seniors, please help with Good Options in Mysore. In Mysore for about a month, looking to explore and discover SP & MP Offerings. If possible PM good options. TIA, will be glad to reciprocate with any Findings from my end. Happy Mongering.No help, only FRs here. Try any spa, most of them offers extras.

Seph90
05-29-22, 16:16
Went to this one since I was in the area, based on Knight Dweller. The Bird was MILF-ish looking, Fair, not too slim, not too fat, just middle ground, tallish. Name starts with M and ends with A, like the US president scandal name.

Location not easy to find about 3-4 minutes away from Brigade near the lower side road by the highway. On map shows 'KGF Star'-aswi comforts. Counter charges 2 K, B2B Charges 1.5 K. I'm guessing they try to push total to 3. 5 k. The massage was OK, is after which she popped the question and mentioned the rate, the B2B seemed like a Rush Job, the HJ was just like any other, averagish, but not bad either, ambience ain't great. An aluminium partition with a Gap to share AC between 2 cubicles. Can hear what's going on next door. Post, Massage the bathroom is situated pretty far, so it was a little awkward to go all the way shower and come back and leave.

Looks - 6. 9/10.

Boobs - 6/10.

Massage - 5/10.

B2B - 4/10 (Rushed).

HJ - 5. 5/10.

Damages - 2 k at Counter, 1. 5 k for B2 B.

WIR. Probably Not.

Seph90
05-29-22, 16:20
Planning another visit to the MP near temple on K road. Will post an update after visit.

MysoreMonger
05-29-22, 21:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

MysoreMonger
05-30-22, 09:54
Anyone tried aloe family spa in new kanthraj urs road? Called the lady today, they were closed for today, lady said selection available.

Seph90
05-30-22, 21:18
Went to IB spa on a whim to explore the possibilities. Opted for a 2.5 K 60 minutes at the counter. 2 NE's for Massage, The room and ambience is very good and hygienic. The regular massage was professional and really good. Halfway in enquired about the extras, and they were really extras! They mentioned HJ, TA and B2B at 5 K. I was like I'll proceed with the Normal Massage, for what its worth the regular massage was good without strings attached.

Looks: 6/10.

Everything Else: Irrelevant.

Damages: 2.5 K + .5 K tip for good massage.

WIR: Only for a good simple massage, don't know if the prices were negotiable, but the 5 K B2B offer pretty much ended my enthusiasm.

Seph90
05-30-22, 21:20
A shout-out to Senior Manna for some tips and guidance, looking to explore. Thank you.

MysoreMonger
05-31-22, 11:52
Went to IB spa on a whim to explore the possibilities. Opted for a 2.5 K 60 minutes at the counter. 2 NE's for Massage, The room and ambience is very good and hygienic. The regular massage was professional and really good. Halfway in enquired about the extras, and they were really extras! They mentioned HJ, TA and B2B at 5 K. I was like I'll proceed with the Normal Massage, for what its worth the regular massage was good without strings attached.

Looks: 6/10.

Everything Else: Irrelevant.

Damages: 2.5 K + .5 K tip for good massage.

WIR: Only for a good simple massage, don't know if the prices were negotiable, but the 5 K B2B offer pretty much ended my enthusiasm.Was it an4 handa massage? And 5 k B2B with two girls?

Seph90
05-31-22, 18:31
Quoted 5 k B2B for single lady. NE, with a name like Disney movie finding fish. Didn't bother to ask about rate for HJ, she seemed pretty stern. So didn't enquire rate of HJ, it's on the table though. But place, ambience and basic massage is all very good. About Extras, didn't explore any further.

Was it an4 handa massage? And 5 k B2B with two girls?

MysoreMonger
06-01-22, 09:44
Anyone tried aloe family spa in new kanthraj urs road? Called the lady today, they were closed for today, lady said selection available.Visited this spa today, three girls to select from. One petite lady average looking, another plump cute lady and third one medium built bit old. All Kannada girls.

Opted for the the petite one, paid 1500 at the counter, massage started for the namesake, and she asked is happy ending needed, quoted 3 k for full service 1.5 k for B2B.

Opted for B2B, she got completely naked, petite body, small boob was according to my liking. Sucked the boobs and.

Fingered the pussy, ended with HJ. She agreed ro FS for 2.5 k but had not brought protection.

No A/C, no attached bathroom, can visit for a quickie.

WIR. No.

CrazySpider
06-02-22, 04:49
Hello peeps,

Was busy with my work so couldn't post any reports will share all one by one. A quick update on spa located near highway circle, very good hotel called and took appointment, went there by 11 there was a line up of 4 girls selected the one who was good looking paid 1.5 k counter charges. Showed the room and asked to change. She comes in same usual conversation like is this your first time, where do you work. After 20 min of namesake massage asked if interested in extras, asked what's all available, she told only B2B and HJ. I asked I need FS with BJ. Told not possible if the management come to know she will be removed immediately. I tried to convince but she was adamant, so took B2B she took money and informed at the counter and paid the money there. I guess later they divide. Nevertheless it was nice she was open to all except FS, sucked her boobs, fingered her nicely. She was fully aroused and started to kiss I asked her again will have sex and it will be a quick one. Didn't agree but promised next time will give FS. Here's my report.

Looks - 6/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

Attitude- 10/10.

Damages - 1.5 k counter + 3.5 k B2B.

Hotel name starts with Rio you guys can google. Rooms got attached bathrooms even steam is available. Overall it was good experience. I did have FS with the same therapist the following visit will share that in my next report till then.

Happy hunting.

ZoomZatag
06-02-22, 13:27
Bro,

I am going to Mysore, could you please share contact.

Thanks.

Hello all,

So this happened around mid Jan. I had this bird contact she lives in blr and independent, very limited client I'm fortunate I'm one of them. Wanted to have her as it's been a long time so pinged her whether she's available got reply after 2 days saying yes. I was not willing to travel to blr as I have completely shifted to Mysore. Asked if she can come to Mysore, she works in IT sector. First she said no only blr can't travel out stations not possible. After some convincing agreed. She charges 10 k for 2 and 20 k for overnight. I told I'll pay 25 k plus all other expenses will be paid by me. She wanted 30 k plus expenses finally it was settled for 27 k plus all expenses which included travelling, food and accommodation, she wanted room to be booked in her name which I obliged. Meeting was fixed on Saturday room was booked in her name. Had booked in an upscale hotel. Below are my ratings..

Seph90
06-02-22, 15:09
Made a 2nd visit to the MP on Kalidasa Rd. Counter Price at 3.5 K. Requested the full Package (with B2 B), got another bird, different from last time. Not much to look at, B2B Massage start after regular massage, gave her a 500 tip in advance, she went to work. Asked for BBJ, was hesistant. Since massage cream all over. Promised her an extra (500) for a good service with BBJ, she made a toothy attempt and allowed pussy access, but she promised much better service on Next visit. She was very careful of the counter lady, not sure whether she is the only one does extras. How far you go with the girl, depends mostly on your attitude and how well you treat them as a rule of thumb.

Looks - 5/10.

Boobs - 6/10.

Massage - 7/10.

B2 B - 7/10.

BBJ - 4/10 (Toothy, hesitant attempt).

Damages - 3.5 k at Counter, 1 k Tip.

Pussy - 5/10 (Loose, Seemed Clean).

WIR. Still looking to explore.

Side Note. The massage experience is pretty decent here.

Will be making another visit, for those who want more details, please feel free to PM me, will update details on subsequent visits.

CrazySpider
06-02-22, 18:13
I usually visit in the morning because clients will be less and therapist will be fresh and energetic. Visited the same spa and opted same therapist who promised me FS. I told her straight away that I'm here for FS she started nakras after lot of convincing finally agreed, in the meantime lost 20 min. Told me to pay 3.5 k which she went out to pay to the counter. Came in and asked 6 k for FS negotiated to 4 K. In short was completely satisfied with the service.

Damages - 1.5 k to counter + 3.5 k she paid as B2B to the counter +4 k for her.

Overall. Felt expensive but she covered up in the service.

CarbonBuilder
06-02-22, 18:55
I can reasonably say that I've tried out quite a large number of spas in the city over these many years. One thing I'd just like to point out is that even though I was quite a frequent visitor to the KD road spa, I didn't feel very safe or comfortable there. The reasons were due to a couple of simple instances, when I asked the masseuse for extras, the first time I saw a sign of apprehension and the girl looked at a particular high corner of the room, and then spoke in a hushed tone. I thought it was nothing, but then the same thing happened with another girl afterall month or so. Same room, same corner. I really don't know whether there's any recording happening, because you could feel the girls becoming slightly anxious. That's the reason why I've stopped going there ever since the lock down. The madam running the place is smart- no doubts about it- something just didn't feel right for me. I can only ask you all to be careful. Cheers.

Seph90
06-03-22, 05:05
Hey Carbonbuilder,

Thanks for the info. Which room was this, was it the room at the bottom past the counter or the room on top after the stairs?

I can reasonably say that I've tried out quite a large number of spas in the city over these many years. One thing I'd just like to point out is that even though I was quite a frequent visitor to the KD road spa, I didn't feel very safe or comfortable there. The reasons were due to a couple of simple instances, when I asked the masseuse for extras, the first time I saw a sign of apprehension and the girl looked at a particular high corner of the room, and then spoke in a hushed tone. I thought it was nothing, but then the same thing happened with another girl afterall month or so. Same room, same corner. I really don't know whether there's any recording happening, because you could feel the girls becoming slightly anxious. That's the reason why I've stopped going there ever since the lock down. The madam running the place is smart- no doubts about it- something just didn't feel right for me. I can only ask you all to be careful. Cheers.

Seph90
06-03-22, 07:38
So all in all the Total was 1.5 k + 3.5 K + 4 K - 9 k for 60 minutes / 90 minutes? Was it FS with BBBJ? Thanks for all the reports CS.

I usually visit in the morning because clients will be less and therapist will be fresh and energetic. Visited the same spa and opted same therapist who promised me FS. I told her straight away that I'm here for FS she started nakras after lot of convincing finally agreed, in the meantime lost 20 min. Told me to pay 3.5 k which she went out to pay to the counter. Came in and asked 6 k for FS negotiated to 4 K. In short was completely satisfied with the service.

Damages - 1.5 k to counter + 3.5 k she paid as B2B to the counter +4 k for her.

Overall. Felt expensive but she covered up in the service.

CarbonBuilder
06-04-22, 20:12
Hey Carbonbuilder,

Thanks for the info. Which room was this, was it the room at the bottom past the counter or the room on top after the stairs?When you enter the spa, the madam is on the diagonal left yes?. The main massage room is behind the curtains on the hard left behind the stairs. The room on the right side. Just be a bit careful.

CarbonBuilder
06-06-22, 03:57
Hi all, a recent occurrence two days ago, thought I'd put up a report.

Called an SP. He's based in Shivarampet. Asked me to drive there. But all mysoreans know the kind of traffic congestion there, so parked on DDU road and walked there.

The guy showed me pics of around 4 girls, apparently he had around nine, but being a weekend, all were booked except these 4.

Pics looked quite ok. So selected one called Aisha for 3. 5 k short time. He suggested I come and pick the girl up, but I asked him to suggest a resort and send the girl there at 7 :30 pm. He suggested a resort in Srirangapatna, so drove there, talked to the reception guy and booked a room for 2 k (since it was for six hours). Resort seemed quite vacant, except for around 4 guests. Was told to park the car in the back of the resort rather than at the entrance.

Went to room, had a shower and had a bite to eat. Then waited for around one hour, when the SP called and said that the girl and her friend had reached the resort in their car. Hence no need to drop back. I went down and checked. The two girls were really not what I'd call good stuff. Both were quite plump and the girl Aisha didn't look anything like the pic (which showed a statuesque beauty). I was upset, but the girl seemed pleasant.

Went to the room. I told her friend she could join for a meal since it was late. So with some hesitation she agreed. Three of us went to the room. The lead girl went to the bathroom, while the other one and me chatted about movies. After all pleasantries, the friend got up and said she'd wait in the car or take a drive. The lead girl took off her clothes and she was quite plump for sure. But started sucking and moaning. After around ten minutes, I heard a knock and was startled, and so was the girl. But then she got a call on her phone and then told me to open the door. It was the friend. She came in smiling, thanked me for being decent and then went to the loo as well. I went to the bed, and by then aisha was completely butt naked, her friend came out of the bathroom, smiled and then slid on to the bed. If I had any BBW fantasies, they were getting royally satisfied. Both of them were active, and very very cooperative. Drained me for two hours.

Clean, no nakhras.

They spoke about how mostly guys just trash talk them and get them pissed. I guess being nice pays off.

They didn't ask for any extra money, but I gave them 2 k since that's all the cash I had. They left in their own vehicle. I started back to Mysore after half an hour. My first threesome. Yay!

Seph90
06-06-22, 06:07
Nice FR, Carbon. How did you manage an SP contact with Mysore being so devoid of reasonable SP contacts. Cheers.

Hi all, a recent occurrence two days ago, thought I'd put up a report.

Called an SP. He's based in Shivarampet. Asked me to drive there. But all mysoreans know the kind of traffic congestion there, so parked on DDU road and walked there.

The guy showed me pics of around 4 girls, apparently he had around nine, but being a weekend, all were booked except these 4.

Pics looked quite ok. So selected one called Aisha for 3. 5 k short time. He suggested I come and pick the girl up, but I asked him to suggest a resort and send the girl there at 7 :30 pm. He suggested a resort in Srirangapatna, so drove there, talked to the reception guy and booked a room for 2 k (since it was for six hours). Resort seemed quite vacant, except for around 4 guests. Was told to park the car in the back of the resort rather than at the entrance.

Went to room, had a shower and had a bite to eat. Then waited for around one hour, when the SP called and said that the girl and her friend had reached the resort in their car. Hence no need to drop back. I went down and checked. The two girls were really not what I'd call good stuff. Both were quite plump and the girl Aisha didn't look anything like the pic (which showed a statuesque beauty). I was upset, but the girl seemed pleasant.

Went to the room. I told her friend she could join for a meal since it was late. So with some hesitation she agreed. Three of us went to the room. The lead girl went to the bathroom, while the other one and me chatted about movies. After all pleasantries, the friend got up and said she'd wait in the car or take a drive. The lead girl took off her clothes and she was quite plump for sure. But started sucking and moaning. After around ten minutes, I heard a knock and was startled, and so was the girl. But then she got a call on her phone and then told me to open the door. It was the friend. She came in smiling, thanked me for being decent and then went to the loo as well. I went to the bed, and by then Aisha was completely butt naked, her friend came out of the bathroom, smiled and then slid on to the bed. If I had any BBW fantasies, they were getting royally satisfied. Both of them were active, and very very cooperative. Drained me for two hours.

Clean, no nakhras.

They spoke about how mostly guys just trash talk them and get them pissed. I guess being nice pays off.

They didn't ask for any extra money, but I gave them 2 k since that's all the cash I had. They left in their own vehicle. I started back to Mysore after half an hour. My first threesome. Yay!

CrazySpider
06-06-22, 15:52
The sp's in Mysore are very peculiar they don't send pics, some doesn't chat in WA, some ask advance and some tell to visit their den directly for selection. So it's hard to believe who is genuine and who is not. It's actually risky but if you got proper contacts you'll definitely find good gems here. I got a message from my sp girl and said 1 girl is available does this only when she needs money and also she works (in Jio) so can't share pics only direct meet. Told my sp I'll agree only if the girl is good looking. She told to come to v nagar, went there and to my surprise she was good looking here is my report.

Looks - 7/10 presentable.

Boobs - 8/10 firm and big.

Body - 7/10 got some curves.

Pussy - 8/10 clean, shaven and moderately tight.

Ass - 7/10 average.

Attitude - 10/10 very friendly and easy going girl.

BBJ - 5/10 tried her best.

DATY. Not interested.

DFK - 10/10 awesome.

No Anal and CIM.

Damages - 7 k for 2.

She was a bit shy at the beginning but as soon as she was turned on, Man she was a wild tigress she enjoyed as much as I did. She was wet so much down there, her juices were literally oozing out from her cat. Had a good time.

Happy hunting.

CrazySpider
06-06-22, 15:54
So all in all the Total was 1.5 k + 3.5 K + 4 K - 9 k for 60 minutes / 90 minutes? Was it FS with BBBJ? Thanks for all the reports CS.Yes in total I paid 9 k for 60 min. BBJ was included.

CarbonBuilder
06-06-22, 16:13
Nice FR, Carbon. How did you manage an SP contact with Mysore being so devoid of reasonable SP contacts. Cheers.Seph, like I said, it takes time. And god knows I've spent quite a lot of it. I have only two SPs who are reliable. Ones a guy, the other's a lady. Have been KLPDd quite a lot in my early days. So now there's quite a bit of experience under the hood. And always know that everything happens with cashflow to the LEs. There's no puritanism at work anywhere.

MysoreMonger
06-07-22, 06:36
The sp's in Mysore are very peculiar they don't send pics, some doesn't chat in WA, some ask advance and some tell to visit their den directly for selection. So it's hard to believe who is genuine and who is not. It's actually risky but if you got proper contacts you'll definitely find good gems here. I got a message from my sp girl and said 1 girl is available does this only when she needs money and also she works (in Jio) so can't share pics only direct meet. Told my sp I'll agree only if the girl is good looking. She told to come to v nagar, went there and to my surprise she was good looking here is my report.

Looks - 7/10 presentable.

Boobs - 8/10 firm and big.

Body - 7/10 got some curves.

Pussy - 8/10 clean, shaven and moderately tight.

Ass - 7/10 average..Does the SP number end with 819?

CrazySpider
06-08-22, 02:35
Does the SP number end with 819?No I have already answered your query kindly read the reports below.

Raksbalan
06-08-22, 07:47
I also experienced it the girls behave as if someone is watching for FS.

I feel it's a ticking bomb any day it might be raided or videos might be out in dark web or mongers being blackmailed.

I had taken Muslim girl she said she would meet outside now she has left the spa And I called her she said she left and won't return to spa and now her number is also not going through.

When you enter the spa, the madam is on the diagonal left yes?. The main massage room is behind the curtains on the hard left behind the stairs. The room on the right side. Just be a bit careful.

AeroFit75
06-08-22, 12:26
Visited this spa today, three girls to select from. One petite lady average looking, another plump cute lady and third one medium built bit old. All Kannada girls.

Opted for the the petite one, paid 1500 at the counter, massage started for the namesake, and she asked is happy ending needed, quoted 3 k for full service 1.5 k for B2B.

Opted for B2B, she got completely naked, petite body, small boob was according to my liking. Sucked the boobs and.

Fingered the pussy, ended with HJ. She agreed ro FS for 2.5 k but had not brought protection.

No A/C, no attached bathroom, can visit for a quickie.

WIR. No.Can I get a hint please?

MysoreMonger
06-09-22, 01:57
Can I get a hint please?Aloe family spa, new kanthraj urs road.

MysoreMonger
06-10-22, 09:52
Visited the spa in LE Ruchi the prince, pathetic experience.

No selection available, girls are way below average, 2000 at the counter, a kanada girl came in, below average looks bit with good assets. Started massaging, directly started giving handjob and asked if B2B is required, was already turned off, said no. Massage was decent, finally asked if happy ending is required, said no to that as well.

Bathroom is outside the room and very small, pathetic infra.

Wir. Never ever.

Roddman
06-10-22, 15:01

Looks - 5.5/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

Massage - 8/10.

B2B - 8/10.

WIR - 70% Yes. If other Bird Options are available.Went there. The front desk guy makes no sense. He wants shoes off at the door (whatever) - many girls sitting around on the sofa & I hear voices of girls from adjacent rooms as well. Seemed like a working girl outlet.

All girls were subpar. Assests were good, but none had the face to fantasize for. Its just a pump and dump place.

Paid counter fee same as above and picked a girl.

She was all fired up like a super-charged up pussy. Very wet.

She started BBBJ. Ball and ass licking (maybe because I was very cleanly shaved down there) - 10 minutes of ass eating.

Then she smiled and started massage.

Again back to BBBJ- no condom. But she was losing control. There were moments she slid it in. But we realized not worth. Took control of senses. Finished in her mouth.

Shower together and out of the place.

WIR. No, because not my type of place or girls.

Roddman
06-10-22, 15:07
The MP in the basement of a popular hotel in central Mysore -that carry an earthly direction and sky object, in its name. Has a few gems working. One such gem gave me a memorable time on two recent occasions. Being an upper class hotel frequented by businessmen and local elite, the entry fee a bit steep - 3.5 K for 60 min. No line up possible. But any one assigned is good enough.

On my first visit in mid-February, I was assigned this girlish woman (late 20's perhaps) and she had very nice, firm racks and pleasing dispensation. The room is clean, tidy, sanitized by cleaning staff, dry bathroom with hot water and supplies. Changed into disposable provided and she starts with a slow and sensuous head massage as I sat a chair. Hints were obvious. She leaning on my head, cushioning with her soft yet firm boobs. She was massaging my head, without any oil of course, and gently caressing my ear lobes, cheeks and eventually my lips with her beautifully manicured fingers. So, I popped the question. Any extras?

She smiled and said. What do you want? I was hesitant, not knowing what is on the menu. Said B2B. She said next time. Then what about this time? I asked. She said. You will see. Now get on the table, face down, she ordered. I obliged. My Johnny was dancing with the stars already.

Now laying on my back, with Johnny in full attention for the next command. She looked at me and my Johnny, perhaps smiled, could not see as she was masked. But the eyes were magical. She unbuttoned her shirt. Slowly exposing the neck. Next button revealed a deep cleavage. And the third & fourth buttons displayed the full glory of the globes that I have handle now. Bra was off in a jiffy. She was still one her with all buttons open. She bent over my face burying me in her bosoms. One nipple in my mouth. Suckling. And the next. My hands were on her bums. Found the elastic waistline and pulled down the trousers. Slid my hands between her thighs. Touching the pussy lips. Rubbing. And when I my forefinger found the moist opening. I stopped. Her left nipple was in my mouth. She gently held my hand and pushed it in. I knew what to do next. For next 10 minutes I finger fucked her till she exploded and my fingers were drenched in slimy wetness.

She shifted her attention to the Johnny who was giving her a guard of honor. With the most delicate strokes of her hand she milked him till last drop.

I was exhausted by this time. Got up and went to bath room, cleaned up and then dressed up.

And the tip? I asked. She said. Did you like my company? I said. Oh yes yes. 3.5 K was asked and I paid her in cash.

So, total hit - 7 K.

WIR. Of course. I went back in early March. It was another rampaging encounter. Will share in next report.Thanks Sadguru for your contribution. I was visiting Mysore & this forum helped me a lot.

Similar experience to yours. Met a North girl (assam).

Damn she was on fire. After massage & small talk.

She set the room on fire. Deep kisses. Deep throat BBBJ and ball licking.

I was finger fucking her at GTA speed & she squirted a bit. She didn't allow honey tasting.

She gave me a good release & said she was not done & needed to meet me outside.

We exchanged numbers.

Will be meeting her soon outside. This girl can drain out my balls empty & still not be satisfied. She's a tigress on the prowl.

DicPussy
06-10-22, 18:07
Thanks Sadguru for your contribution. I was visiting Mysore & this forum helped me a lot.

I was finger fucking her at GTA speed & she squirted a bit. She didn't allow honey tasting.

She gave me a good release & said she was not done & needed to meet me outside..What's damage?

MysoreMonger
06-11-22, 02:42
Thanks Sadguru for your contribution. I was visiting Mysore & this forum helped me a lot.

She gave me a good release & said she was not done & needed to meet me outside.

We exchanged numbers.

Will be meeting her soon outside. This girl can drain out my balls empty & still not be satisfied. She's a tigress on the prowl.Could you please let us know the therapist name?

MysoreMonger
06-12-22, 12:11
Has anyone been to athman wellness?

Any chance of scoring?

Seph90
06-13-22, 07:29
Making another trip to Mysore soon. If any seniors have chanced upon decent SPs or Indies in Mysore, please DM me. Will reciprocate, TIA.

CarbonBuilder
06-13-22, 19:26
Has anyone been to athman wellness?

Any chance of scoring?Had been to athman when it was in Ilvalahobli few months back. HJ +TA was there, rates were ok. B2B was on offer after much pestering. FS -was told no. But let me see if I can pester more. Girls were in late 20's, Okish assets.

Now the place has shifted to main road side on hunsur road. Please understand it's a makeshift place.

MysoreMonger
06-14-22, 10:16
Had been to athman when it was in Ilvalahobli few months back. HJ +TA was there, rates were ok. B2B was on offer after much pestering. FS -was told no. But let me see if I can pester more. Girls were in late 20's, Okish assets.

Now the place has shifted to main road side on hunsur road. Please understand it's a makeshift place.I visited the one in Vijayanaga 4th stage, not much luck. What was the therapist name?

CrazySpider
06-14-22, 10:27
Been to infinity spa relatively new spa, counter charges was told 2 k negotiated to 1.7 k. Asked for selection, denied but assured me that will send good one. Changed into dispo, here comes a NE bit chubby, massage was good quoted 3 k B2B finally settled for 2 k. Overall experience was okish. It's located opposite to nalpak. Initially they quote very high negotiate hard. Don't jack up the rates.

Keep hunting.

VeeGo
06-15-22, 11:34
Hey Bro,

How can I get the digits of this SP bird girl? [Deleted by Admin] Johnny needs a release.

Mind helping out?

Cheerio, VeeGo.

Hello everyone,

Looks.

Bird 1 - 8/10 fair skin.

Body.

1 - 7/10 petite.

2 - 8/10 curvy.

Boobs.

1 - 7/10 handful and firm.

2 - 8/10 quite big and firm.

DFK. Both 5/10.

BBJ.

1 - 0/10.

2 - 4/10 tried but not comfortable.

Pussy.

1 - 9/10 very clean, no smell and tight.

2- 7/10 no smell, clean and moderately tight.

Attitude - 8/10.

Damages - 12 k for 4 shots (2 for each).

Enjoyed both the birds with a shot each, not a clock watcher. Next will try that SP and share my experience.

Keep hunting.

DicPussy
06-18-22, 09:57
I visited the spa on top floor of Hotel Ocean (Translate Kannada) near sub-urb. The receptionist was teenage and could see some girls hanging near her.

Selection was available. I selected a short but okish lady with frock. Went to a room and I removed my cloths. Therapist was in and I said won't wear dispo, which she was fine with.

She started applying cream and her hands went in the gaps between thighs. She asked me to turn and my Jhonny was giving her a salute. She was smiling.

Came to point of xtra. She said only HJ and TA. I said will go for only B2B. She asked me to wait and left. She agreed for B2B and asked for 2 K.

My quote was 1 but settled for 1.5 K for B2B. She stripped, but to disappointment had sagging boobs and belly. She was on top of me and rubbed her titties on Jhonny.

My hands running on her hole. She was bit uncomfortable. I asked for FS, she said next time. With her tits in my mouth and she was jerking my Jhonny finally climaxed.

The receptionist assured good service next time (As they do! The shower was not attached and not good.

Most of the girls were avg looking and local.

Damage: 2 K+1.5 K: Initial pay was 1.7 K at reception but for B2B, therapist came with receptionist and she gave some excuses and said will be 2 K now (Was lying with hard Jhonny covered under towel!

WIR: May be if less than first visit pay.

Thanks.

DP.

CarbonBuilder
06-18-22, 19:05
This is a report on Precious yellow metal + citadel spa. The place is on sayyaji rao road opposite a very popular restaurant famous for biryani. Some minor renovation works were ongoing. Went in, caught the lift to the floor with the spa, and saw two women there, I had previously seen one of them a couple of years ago, but couldn't recall her name. The other was plump and dark, but had that come hither look. Asked for rates and was quoted 1. 5 k for cream massage. They both joined in and asked me to opt for a good four hands +b2 b massage, and anyway since I was in a good mood, agreed to it for 1. 5 per head extra. The massage was quite ok, better than what I expected. The dark one was quite a kisser and kept her tongue busy. The other one was curvy, a bit older and better at B2 b. Finished after an hour. Took a shower and left. Am going to ask for a bit more in the next coming weeks.

CarbonBuilder
06-18-22, 19:17
I visited the spa on top floor of Hotel Ocean (Translate Kannada) near sub-urb. The receptionist was teenage and

DP.Ah brings back memories of when I used to visit this place, the only problem is the pain in the ass parking in the basement with its narrow pillars and acute angles.

The spa has changed hands around five times in the last three years, and was raided by LE twice. Location wise it's quite convenient I agree. Ask for FS only it'll be there.

MysoreMonger
06-19-22, 16:45
Guys,

Could someone please help in naming few couple friendly hotels in Mysore? Also what's the procedure, can the girl just walk in to the room or do we need to escort her into the room. Does the girl also need to bring the ID.

CarbonBuilder
06-20-22, 20:29
Guys,

Could someone please help in naming few couple friendly hotels in Mysore? Also what's the procedure, can the girl just walk in to the room or do we need to escort her into the room. Does the girl also need to bring the ID.Most of the hotels here are pretty ok, and no one makes a fuss from what I've seen. Meet the person at the restaurant, have a light meal and then go up together. Works most of the time. Daytime not much hassles, evening hours might be a bit more under scrutiny. Always book a double room only.

Happy2017
06-21-22, 02:40
Hi friends,

I am basically from Bangalore and visiting Mysore for next few months during weekends for personal work. Every weekend I will come to Mysore on Friday night and will return to Bangalore on Sunday evening. I will stay at good hotel, usually S Prince.

Can anyone share good Inde, girl, MILF contacts for short time and for entire night in Mysore? Any spa offering FS will also be helpful.

In return, I can share good Indie, girl and spa with FS contact in Bangalore.

CarbonBuilder
06-21-22, 19:37
Hi friends,

I am basically from Bangalore and visiting Mysore for next few months during weekends for personal work. Every weekend I will come to Mysore on Friday night and will return to Bangalore on Sunday evening. I will stay at good hotel, usually S Prince.

Can anyone share good Inde, girl, MILF contacts for short time and for entire night in Mysore? Any spa offering FS will also be helpful.

In return, I can share good Indie, girl and spa with FS contact in Bangalore.DM to my inbox. I think I can help you out a bit.

Seph90
06-22-22, 07:15
Are MR Afros in Mysore Genuine? Anybody Tried?

Seph90
06-22-22, 07:44
Have visited most MPs by now in Mysore, was wondering if any senior members in the group could connect me to reliable SPs in Mysore.

Have put couple of FRs on Mysore MPs, those who want more details of those MPs can DM me, will be glad to help out with what I know provided they have couple of FRs.

Sincere appreciation for the Seniors who have managed to get reliable SPs in ' Mysore', hats off. I can imagine the difficulty, so can understand if they are hesitant to share to new members like me.

Hoping that Mysore grows more into a strong active ISG thread.

Cheers.

CarbonBuilder
06-22-22, 18:43
Have visited most MPs by now in Mysore, was wondering if any senior members in the group could connect me to reliable SPs in Mysore.

Cheers.Hi seph, check your mailbox, have sent a few directions. Any more help needed, give me a buzz.

CrazySpider
06-23-22, 14:02
All most all spa in Mysore, provide FS. Whether it's a high end or a dingy one. In each and every spa there will be 1 or 2 therapist who gives FS We just have to identify who gives that's all. The only mantra to get FS is offer them good tips, be a gentleman. Definitely you will get FS after a couple of visits. It's all depends on the therapist build a good rapport. I have taken FS in majority of spas in Mysore. Talk to them, make them comfortable, convince them. I got FS in silent shores only after my 8th visit with the same therapist over a period of 6 months. It's time consuming and need have big pockets. If you are lucky enough you might get FS in your first visit, again depends on the therapist. If you are good they might even meet you outside. If you are desperate for the FS this is the only way to approach. I have stopped spas for FS I only enjoy good massage and extras in the end. I got a genuine SP contact from one of the spa therapist. So you never know, you go for something and you get something.

Caution. Do not visit the ones which offers FS easily even if you are desperate. The place will be dingy, zero hygiene, risk of STD's are very high. Avoid avoid avoid This is my experience which I'm sharing.

Keep hunting.

Seph90
06-24-22, 04:02
A shout out to senior Carbonbuilder for guidance. Thanks.

Hi seph, check your mailbox, have sent a few directions. Any more help needed, give me a buzz.

CarbonBuilder
06-24-22, 18:30
A shout out to senior Carbonbuilder for guidance. Thanks.Thank you for the kind words seph90, its all about mutual cooperation in the end.

MysoreMonger
06-25-22, 05:28
Divya Deepak couple from FB are in Mysore this weekend. Has anyone tried? Last checked they quoted 10 k for full nigh.

SadGuru
06-25-22, 06:32
Thank you for the kind words seph90, its all about mutual cooperation in the end.Hey CarbonBuilder,

Thanks for adding value to this thread. Keep up the good work.

SadGuru
06-25-22, 11:27
A new MP in Vijayangar main road. Royal Isha has some interesting birds. I went there following a masseuse has given great service at her previous employments in Southern Star and Atman Wellness.

She didn't disappoint me here too. BBJ, DATY. She gets really wet.

The place is new, couple of thuggish looking men at the reception.

Mostly Mallu girls, few NI / NE girls too. Overall okiesh.

Counter: 1. 5 K.

Tips: 2. 5/ K (this is my usual to my usual girl, could be less for others and depends on service and quality).

MysoreMonger
06-25-22, 11:32
A new MP in Vijayangar main road. Royal Isha has some interesting birds. I went there following a masseuse has given great service at her previous employments in Southern Star and Atman Wellness.

Tips: 2. 5/ K (this is my usual to my usual girl, could be less for others and depends on service and quality).Good, last time I went there, only two NEs were available and aged. The guy at the counter was a nice gentlemen.

MysoreMonger
06-26-22, 08:13

Counter: 1.5 K.

Tips: 2.5/ K (this is my usual to my usual girl, could be less for others and depends on service and quality).Hey Sadguru,

Could you please let us know the therapist name?

BossMan72
06-26-22, 10:31
Hi,

On the FR posted by Sadguru and Crazyspider for MP at kalidas road, with a side staircase.

Could anyone please tell which temple or any landmark. Something more precise to find it. Currently in Mysore!

Cheers.

CrazySpider
06-26-22, 16:35
Hi,

On the FR posted by Sadguru and Crazyspider for MP at kalidas road, with a side staircase.

Could anyone please tell which temple or any landmark. Something more precise to find it. Currently in Mysore!

Cheers.There is a temple on the kd road, it's opposite to that temple there is a tailor shop downstairs. Spa is located in the first floor. Visit on weekdays.

Happy hunting.

Rgowda8111
06-27-22, 16:38
Hello everyone,

Looks.

Bird 1 - 8/10 fair skin.

Body.

1 - 7/10 petite.

2 - 8/10 curvy..Hi brother,

I was born and bought up in Mysore. Still do not have any contacts in Mysore. I can share nig contact in blr if you want. Would love to have a contact of an SP in Mysore. As I travel every weekend. Requesting you to share the contact. I know I don't have my DM open here. I am really new to this. Would love to know how to be a member or at least get the contact. It's ok if you don't reply. Please let me know hw I can contact the SP. Specially the lady SP you spoke about. Would love to meet her.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

SadGuru
06-28-22, 03:57
Its opp. Lakshmi Narasimha temple.

Hi,

Cheers.

Seph90
06-29-22, 08:03
Last week made a visit to the White Round Gem Inn Spa on 4th Floor. Selected a decent looking bird and opted for Massage. The Massage was good and extras was available. Took B2B with excellent Bum Massage. Her technique was good, promised FS on next visit, spoke fluent Hindi and was decently hygienic. The room was shoddy, and the bathroom was shared between 2 rooms.

Looks - 5/10.

Boobs - 6. 5/10.

B2B Massage - 7/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

Damages: 2 k at Counter, 1.5 K for B2B.

WIR: For attitude maybe.

CarbonBuilder
06-29-22, 14:29
Hi guys.

Hotel roopa, near the Woodland theatre.

Spa on the outside, side stairs.

There are three rooms. One for the customers sitting, and other two are massage rooms. Rooms are small and separated by a glass and aluminium partition.

Met the madam, had to wait a short while because of full House. She was nice enough to give a relaxing head massage for free while waiting. As this was my third visit she herself agreed for the massage.

Opted for the back room, massage started. No dispo. She had nice boobs and average looks, but a pleasant talker. Felt her up and then once I was on my back, squeezed her melons on my face.

Got a decent stroking, and then she agreed for FS. Finished in mish. Promised other girls next time.

CrazySpider
06-29-22, 15:28
Raama grand. I had never visited this place earlier, went there it's on 3rd floor. The lady at the counter was very eager to welcome me. Whenever I visit the spa which I have not seen, I make sure to check the rooms and bathrooms. Only if it's clean and hygienic I'll proceed else I'll give some reason and back off. As soon as I saw the set up felt not talking any massage even if it was free. Pathetic set up. Lady at the counter told everything is available. Gave some lame reason and ran way from there.

Mahindra hotel. Had been there year back the setup is hopeless aluminium partition. Village type girls FS available. Told the lady that I need FS but don't have safety. Escaped by saying will get safety.

Hotel next to Kannan lab. I don't know the name, but belongs to low grade / below average spa. Girls were extremely village types, FS available. When I went there it was full house, told that I'll be waiting downstairs, took my bike and left.

Hotel white parrot. Artificially setup, glass and aluminium partition. No attach bathrooms, but girls were 6/10 types. Took dry massage and had some fun inside and left. When I asked for FS, told next time.

There are plenty of spa of this setup some offer FS directly. And for some you need to visit frequently to get FS.

Keep hunting.

CrazySpider
06-29-22, 15:37
Raama grand. I had never visited this place earlier, went there it's on 3rd floor. The lady at the counter was very eager to welcome me. Whenever I visit the spa which I have not seen, I make sure to check the rooms and bathrooms. Only if it's clean and hygienic I'll proceed else I'll give some reason and back off. As soon as I saw the set up felt not talking any massage even if it was free. Pathetic set up. Lady at the counter told everything is available. Gave some lame reason and ran way from there.

Mahindra hotel. Had been there year back the setup is hopeless aluminium partition. Village type girls FS available. Told the lady that I need FS but don't have safety. Escaped by saying will get safety.

Hotel next to Kannan lab. I don't know the name, but belongs to low grade / below average spa. Girls were extremely village types, FS available. When I went there it was full house, told that I'll be waiting downstairs, took my bike and left.

Hotel white parrot. Artificially setup, glass and aluminium partition. No attach bathrooms, but girls were 6/10 types. Took dry massage and had some fun inside and left. When I asked for FS, told next time.

There are plenty of spa of this setup some offer FS directly. And for some you need to visit frequently to get FS.

MysManiac
06-29-22, 15:53
Greetings folks.

I have been a resident of Mysore for the past 9 years and now I stay at my hometown. I will be moving to the country north of the US next month.

So will be visiting Mysore for one last time during the mid of July. Would love to meet you guys if you are available. Pm me and we can connect.

Before leaving this beautiful place, I wanted to share some pointers on the spas that I have used in these 8 years.

Below ones are in no particular order.

1. Spa opposite temple in kd road. Used to for a therapist who does perfect bum massage and even finger in bum. Last time when I visited her after a long gap, she had put on a lot of weight and didn't tempt me to further try.

2. Spa on same road as previous but opp to a bank. Go for therapist named S*h*and*. She provides FS for 2.5 k only with condom. But you have to repeat her in order to get FS.

3. Blo**om spa in hunsur road inside Ruchi. All milfs not so memorable experience.

4. Spa on sa**aji road on top floor of bird hotel. Average experience.

5. Spa on th**bold road. Always has around 6 therapist but all average ones. Can try once.

6. Vehicle name spa near bus stand. Tried long time ago but management changed so not sure.

7. Spa opp theater in top floor of hotel near father of nation circle. Now closed I think.

There are many more spas that I used to frequent but don't remember their names now.

As far as SPs are concerned I had 3 of them. One lady passed away, one guy used to provide me budget ones but no contact. Last SP is a lady whom I am on touch with till today. She also provide budget options but her girls are always average.

As for other spas, the famous Bali spa, iris, SS I have never tried.

Leonard74
07-01-22, 06:02
Just search for massage spa in JD. You will not miss a call from this place.

Hi,

Cheers.

Leonard74
07-01-22, 06:05
I got a call from precious metal spa near RTO. Sounds promising on phone. Has anyone tried this spa?

Planning to visit Mys and wanted to try.

CrazySpider
07-01-22, 11:32
Had been to spa which is behind Adithya hospital, gokulam it was very early like 10 . Only one therapist was there, she was like all in one, therapist cum counter lady. She was kinda a good looking busty around early 30 I guess, showing cleavage at the counter. Said to wait for 10 min as therapist are on their way, I was interested in her asked if she provides massages she obliged and showed the room, asked me to get into dispo. She went out made some calls, saying she is attending client. Came inside massage started some chit chat, massage was average asked for extras, apart from FS everything was available. Opted for B2B, she had pretty big boobs, sucked to my heart's content fingered her. Overall service was okish. If you are looking for a release you can visit.

CrazySpider
07-03-22, 06:24
Wanted to try new spa checked in jd and called sanssouci wellness clinic. The lady spoke very sweetly and was insisting to come and try once. Thought let me try once, went there the set up was really big and nice, reception area was very good and clean. When I went to the reception to talk the lady over the counter was very good looking and very presentable. She talked very nice and said please be seated the room is getting ready. So was just waiting, the lady called me and introduced the doctor and told to have a chat. I was skeptical initially but just had normal talk for 5 min. Then a guy came showed the room, asked me to change as the therapist will come. I changed into dispo was waiting. Here come the guy LOLZ. I was shell shocked, asked him instantly are there no female therapist, for which he answered there are but no cross gender massage here. I was like WTF. I guy knew what I wanted so he explained me that it's a wellness professional clinic like the one in Indus Valley. And even I started to act smart and answered him I knew it's a professional wellness centre and told the guy that I need only foot and shoulder, I have also spoken this to the doctor outside present. For which he replied but doc told full body massage. I was like no no I need only foot and shoulder that's it. Foot massage was really good as soon it was done I gave some lame reason and got dressed and escaped. It's was a funny experience though. I'm not comfortable male touching my body.

Damages - 1.5 k for full body massage but I opted only foot massage and left the place.

As soon as I came out the counter lady and doc started to ask about the massage and handed me the feedback review form. I was like told them that I have urgent call and left the place.

Johnny was not happy so called kd road spa which is opposite to temple. The lady answered that slot is available. Will share that experience in my next report.

Keep hunting.

CrazySpider
07-03-22, 06:53
After the funny incident, went to kd road spa opposite to temple. Counter lady was present her name is Preeti also she is the owner. Before she used to provide massage but now stopped. I knew her well, as I used to be regular at this spa before. Asked for new therapist. Showed me upstairs room, I changed into dispo. Here comes the therapist.

Looks - 5/10.

Boobs - 6/10.

Massage - 4/10.

Attitude - 9/10.

Damages - 1.5 k counter + 2 k B2B + 500 tips.

Keep hunting.

MysoreMonger
07-04-22, 14:03
Wanted to try new spa checked in jd and called sanssouci wellness clinic. The lady spoke very sweetly and was insisting to come and try once. Thought let me try once, went there the set up was really big and nice, reception area was very good and clean. When I went to the reception to talk the lady over the counter was very good looking and very presentable. She talked very nice and said please be seated the room is getting ready. So was just waiting, the lady called me and introduced the doctor and told to have a chat. I was skeptical initially but just had normal talk for 5 min. Then a guy came showed the room, asked me to change as the therapist will come. I changed into dispo was waiting. Here come the guy LOLZ. I was shell shocked, asked him instantly are there no female therapist, for which he answered there are but no cross gender massage here. I was like WTF. I guy knew what I wanted so he explained me that it's a wellness professional clinic like the one in Indus Valley. And even I started to act smart and answered him I knew it's a professional wellness centre and told the guy that I need only foot and shoulder, I have also spoken this to the doctor outside present. For which he replied but doc told full body massage. I was like no no I need only foot and shoulder that's it. Foot massage was really good as soon it was done I gave some lame reason and got dressed and escaped. It's was a funny experience though. I'm not comfortable male touching my body.

Damages - 1.5 k for full body massage but I opted only foot massage and left the place.

As soon as I came out the counter lady and doc started to ask about the massage and handed me the feedback review form. I was like told them that I have urgent call and left the place.

Johnny was not happy so called kd road spa which is opposite to temple. The lady answered that slot is available. Will share that experience in my next report.

Keep hunting.Funny indeed. Can't imagine getting massage from a male therapist.

MysoreMonger
07-04-22, 17:26
Any review on proelite beauty studio and spa? Cross massage is available but no selection. Planning to visit sometime soon.

MysoreMonger
07-06-22, 13:05
Hello friends,

Please do share any reliable SP or indie contact in mysore. I have a indie number that can be shared in exchange. My inbox is open.

CrazySpider
07-10-22, 02:27
Johnny was desperate due to cold weather. Contacted my SP sent only 2 pic, said only these are available. Had no option selected the one which was better looking out of two. Fixed deal for 7 k 2 shot for 4 hrs. Shared location here comes the bird not even 50% of the pic, face full of pimples and marks. Slim but boobs looked massive so thought let me try once because I'm a boobs lover. Paid upfront checked in together, asked her to take shower, nakra started, told that just now took shower can't bath again and in return asked me to take shower and clean my Johnny. However that's the first thing I do before my session. I cleaned myself and we were in birthday suites. Now the actual Nakras started it was around 7. I had switched off the lights so that her face was not visible lolz, started nakra by saying not to kiss, no sucking of boobs, no pressing hard, no BJ, no touching of pussy. Was very eager to finish. My Johnny went to sleep was frustrated it was literally KLPD. 7 k went into drain my bad, I should have rejected when I saw her. Nice lesson learned.

WIR. Never.

Keep hunting.

Seph90
07-20-22, 04:22
Mysore seems a little slow these days. Crazyspider keeps things interesting. Will most probably be heading to Mysore this month, will update if any new FRs. Take care Mysore people.

SammyX
07-22-22, 06:07
Hi guys.

Hotel roopa, near the Woodland theatre.

Spa on the outside, side stairs.

There are three rooms. One for the customers sitting, and other two are massage rooms. Rooms are small and separated by a glass and aluminium partition.

Met the madam, had to wait a short while because of full House. She was nice enough to give a relaxing head massage for free while waiting. As this was my third visit she herself agreed for the massage.

Opted for the back room, massage started. No dispo. She had nice boobs and average looks, but a pleasant talker. Felt her up and then once I was on my back, squeezed her melons on my face.

Got a decent stroking, and then she agreed for FS. Finished in mish. Promised other girls next time.What is the damage Carbonbuilder?

CarbonBuilder
07-22-22, 14:10
What is the damage Carbonbuilder?Counter 1. 5.

Service: 2. 5.

SammyX
07-23-22, 10:15

Damages - 6 k for 1.

Asks money upfront and very mechanical service will not allow you to stay after the deed. She looks damn sexy when full clothed that's the only positive. She is a polished MILF and speaks good English but too much Nakras and very mechanical type.

WIR. Never.Thanks for the honest review. This is a great boon for fellow mongers to know. Can you share last 3 digit and hidden name so that no other monger can meet her and spoilt their luck.

SameerB
07-24-22, 18:53
Went to RI after reading this. Opted for North Indian. There was only 1 choice. Looks wise she is bad. But Massage and others are ok. I felt ot was not worth it.

Damages 4. 5 k overall for FS.

Please share some good contacts for new mongers like me. Help will be greatly appreciated.

Tips: 2. 5/ K (this is my usual to my usual girl, could be less for others and depends on service and quality).

SameerB
07-24-22, 19:20
Hi, Please share the details. I am new here so any leads will of great help.

After the bad experience of my SP girl had this amazing experience with a MILF one of my friend referred me this MILF. Lives in a posh residential apartment which is near to hills. Only incall, apartment is very clean and tidy. I had only seen her pics, looked very hot in pics. Fixed appointment on Sunday had a call with her regarding location, flat no. Took 4 tins of Budweiser went there. The security stopped me from entering called her and he let me go. She looked really nice, welcomed me with a amazing smile. Had a conversation for a while to break the ice offered her beer she accepted. When both were 2 down started to caressing her boobs and started to kiss her. She also reciprocated with same intensity. Both had shower before the start. Here's my report.

Boobs - 8/10 perfect with nice and hard nipples.

Body - 7/10 have a bit tummy but fair and smooth skin.

Ass - 8/10 round in shape good for doggy and reverse cowgirl.

BJ - 9/10 I never had a BJ like this in Mysore.

DFK - 10/10.

PUSSY - 7/10 light pink and no smell but am not into DATY.

Overall experience - 8/10.

Not a clock watcher very accommodating, you can have long conversation, drinks and smokes. Ok for any position offered me juice and snacks jovial and easy go person. Available only on weekends. But the only drawback is you can have only 1 shot.

Charges 8 k. Not available for outcall or full night. Very limited clients meets only on weekends. Tried convincing for a second shot but declined. I have got some new leads will try and share my experience soon.

WIR -hell yes!

Keep hunting.

MysoreMonger
07-25-22, 11:17
Went to RI after reading this. Opted for North Indian. There was only 1 choice. Looks wise she is bad. But Massage and others are ok. I felt ot was not worth it.

Damages 4. 5 k overall for FS.

Please share some good contacts for new mongers like me. Help will be greatly appreciated.Try coolstone spa, Karan residency, vijayanagara 4th stage near water tank. They have good collection and FS is available.

CrazySpider
07-30-22, 16:47
I was super busy never got time for mongering / massage due to hectic work schedule. Took some time off needed massage badly, went to IB spa all new therapist and even the receptionist have been changed. Told that I'm regular here so send some good therapist. The guy said ok and here's my report.

Looks - 5/10.

Boobs - 4/10 very small.

Body - 4/10 petite.

Massage skill - 5/10.

Damages - 2.5 k counter asked 5 k for B2B lolz I politely declined. Mysore had become insanely costly. Wasted 2. 5 k for a below average massage.

Keep hunting.

CrazySpider
08-08-22, 06:44
Johnny wanted some fun went to ss hotel spa asked for south therapist below is my report.

Looks - 4/10.

Boobs - 6/10.

Attitude -9/10.

Bum massage - 8/10.

Asked her for FS at first she denied, said only B2B available initially asked for 5 k I laughed and negotiated to 2. 5 k. Started to finger her and suck her boobs nicely until she was aroused. When she was fully aroused asked her that I have protection at first said no as she was fully wet and aroused. Gave me green signal, put on safety and fucked her in missionary position for about 5 min and released. At starting of massage she said no to everything but once aroused, she was ok for everything. I got BJ and FS for 3 k.

Happy hunting.

MysoreMonger
08-12-22, 11:25
Went to this one since I was in the area, based on Knight Dweller. The Bird was MILF-ish looking, Fair, not too slim, not too fat, just middle ground, tallish. Name starts with M and ends with A, like the US president scandal name.

Location not easy to find about 3-4 minutes away from Brigade near the lower side road by the highway. On map shows 'KGF Star'-aswi comforts. Counter charges 2 K, B2B Charges 1.5 K. I'm guessing they try to push total to 3. 5 k. The massage was OK, is after which she popped the question and mentioned the rate, the B2B seemed like a Rush Job, the HJ was just like any other, averagish, but not bad either, ambience ain't great. An aluminium partition with a Gap to share AC between 2 cubicles. Can hear what's going on next door. Post, Massage the bathroom is situated pretty far, so it was a little awkward to go all the way shower and come back and leave.

Looks - 6. 9/10.Hi,

Not able to locate it. Is it in saraswatipuram. More hints would be helpful.

Seph90
08-13-22, 05:53
They did not offer FS. But, location is close to a Yashaswi Comforts a short distance away from a Brigade flat with Mountain View. Hope it helps, Its been a while now since I last went.

Hi,

Not able to locate it. Is it in saraswatipuram. More hints would be helpful.

KnightDweller
08-13-22, 17:01
Hi,

Not able to locate it. Is it in saraswatipuram. More hints would be helpful.It's in the snooker hall building near s. Puram post office.

KnightDweller
08-13-22, 17:09
They did not offer FS. But, location is close to a Yashaswi Comforts a short distance away from a Brigade flat with Mountain View. Hope it helps, Its been a while now since I last went.Hey Seph90,

It's not the one which I went, which you are quoting is near a big Pvt hospital. The place which MysoreMonger asking is at the other side of the city.

CarbonBuilder
08-15-22, 17:33
Ok I'll make this easier for the readers.

Green apple spa, yashaswi comforts near JSS new hospital.

They used to have 3-4 pretty decent girls sometime back, and I used to be a regular there, but then a few new faces started showing nakhras and hence I stopped going because I found better stuff in the city.

The stuff someone said about the 50:50 AC is correct, and the same system can be found at aloe spa also.

They used to offer HJ, TA and only once did I get a CBJ (but that lady has moved on from there) , and this was immediately before the lockdown. So I don't know the situation now.

There are two side by side massage cubicles in the back, and one in the front of the shop.

The shower. Is a glass cubicle with a steam vapor jet outlet system (dunno if it still works) . But perfect for washing away the oil and cleaning the pores.

Do not go above 2 k for HJ+TA if anyone's that desperate. You'll get FS for the same price in other spas.

LoneWolfer2
08-16-22, 20:23

Boobs - 8/10 perfect with nice and hard nipples..Brother I know its too short notice, and not sure you would really see this post, its really exciting FR you have, I'm visiting Mysore tomorrow, would really appreciate you sharing this contact, also I can reciprocate with Bangalore contacts, if needed, also you don't seem to have PM.

KnightDweller
08-17-22, 13:43
Hi guys,

Yday searched for new spas in the town. Had a callback from a spa, saying one girl from manipur is there. Was bit skeptical and Went ahead today and she was petite. Once there counter charges were at 2 k, I was informed that the counter charges would be 1.5 k over the call, I conveyed the same and the assistant confirmed the same. Massage room was clean which had attached bath to it. Massage was not that great but okay okay. She said she was from Nepal, not sure how good is this true. Massage time was 30 minutes (I think this happened due to bargaining). Popped up the questions of extras. 1 k HJ, 1.5 k HJ+ta, 2.5 k B2B. Asked B2B for 1.5 k didn't budge, finally settled for 2 k. Never asked amount upright, which was a good sign. Oh boy, B2B wasn't just rubbing. Sucked her boobs fingered her but was hesitant over fingering. She came over me and cuddled a bit. She said no to FS but fucking her p. Lips with start stop process. OMG! Pure bliss running around through veins. She kept my johnny up during the time. Then gave me a HJ, I was climaxed in no time though I had masturbated in the morning.

Damage 3.5 k.

Face 8/10.

Body 8/10.

Massage 5/10.

Boobs 8/10 (handful for her physic).

Overall 8/10.

New chick in the town.

WIR yes.

MysoreMonger
08-18-22, 06:29
Hi guys,

Yday searched for new spas in the town. Had a callback from a spa, saying one girl from manipur is there. Was bit skeptical and Went ahead today and she was petite. Once there counter charges were at 2 k, I was informed that the counter charges would be 1.5 k over the call, I conveyed the same and the assistant confirmed the same. Massage room was clean which had attached bath to it. Massage was not that great but okay okay. She said she was from Nepal, not sure how good is this true. Massage time was 30 minutes (I think this happened due to bargaining). Popped up the questions of extras. 1 k HJ, 1.5 k HJ+ta, 2.5 k B2B. Asked B2B for 1.5 k didn't budge, finally settled for 2 k. Never asked amount upright, which was a good sign. Oh boy, B2B wasn't just rubbing. Sucked her boobs fingered her but was hesitant over fingering. She came over me and cuddled a bit. She said no to FS but fucking her p. Lips with start stop process. OMG! Pure bliss running around through veins. She kept my johnny up during the time. Then gave me a HJ, I was climaxed in no time though I had masturbated in the morning.Hints would be greatly appreciated.

SameerB
08-18-22, 08:39
Firstly my heartfelt thanks to MysoreMonger. You have helped a novice with great info.

Since I am new to Mysore from BLR so I have lots great contact in BLR. Anyone wants to exchange that for Mysore then let me know.

I went to CoolStone. Selected a good girl. Once the counter charges were at 1.8 k. Massage room was clean and secure. No attached bath but common bath. Massage was good for 30 min. Asked for extras she said only B2B and HJ. 1.5 K she agreed. Never asked amount upright, which was a good sign. Oh boy, B2B wasn't just rubbing, sucking her boobs. It was pur GFE. She said no to FS but when she was aroused it was 2nd base. She came over me and cuddled a bit. She kept my johnny up during the time. 60 minutes of upright service. Then gave me a HJ and Boobjob. Trust me I was done for the day.

Damage 3.3 k.

Face 8/10.

Body 8/10.

Massage 8/10.

Boobs 9/10 (handful for her physic).

Overall 8/10.

Try coolstone spa, Karan residency, vijayanagara 4th stage near water tank. They have good collection and FS is available.

SameerB
08-19-22, 10:36
Hi Experienced Mongers.

Please help novices like us with high profile contacts. We need support to take this mission forward in Mysore. We should help each other and enjoy life.

Brother I know its too short notice, and not sure you would really see this post, its really exciting FR you have, I'm visiting Mysore tomorrow, would really appreciate you sharing this contact, also I can reciprocate with Bangalore contacts, if needed, also you don't seem to have PM.

MysoreMonger
08-19-22, 16:50
Hi Experienced Mongers.

Please help novices like us with high profile contacts. We need support to take this mission forward in Mysore. We should help each other and enjoy life.If you have place to host, you can contact this FB couple.

[Deleted by Admin]

They ask 15 k for short term, 25 k for full night, try negotiating.

SameerB
08-19-22, 22:01
The link was deleted by admin. Probably share their ID only. Or DM me.

I don't know why couples charge so much. I never got the logic. Its not that I will be fucking the guy also. It may be good for bisexuals but for a guy it makes no sense. I would rather prefer MFF than MMF combo.

Please share more options in Mysore.

If you have place to host, you can contact this FB couple.

They ask 15 k for short term, 25 k for full night, try negotiating.

CrazySpider
09-01-22, 19:24
Mysore thread has become silent all of sudden, no one is posting anything. Anyway I'm posting my spa experience, it's been long time I visited spa, was super busy with my work schedule, however pulled sometime as my Johnny was urging to have some fun. Went to kd road spa as it is near to my place. Selected the one with big boobs and average looks. No BJ or FS apart from these the Therapist was very cooperative throughout the session.

1. 5 k for massage which was a name sake + 2. 5 k inside. You can visit if you are desperate and need a quick release.

Happy2017
09-06-22, 02:15
Dear friends,

Any North East or Thai Girls available in Mysore offering services? Any Spa having North East or Thai Girls offering FS in Mysore?

CricFan
09-19-22, 10:54
My experience was not so good. Everything was rushed. I spent near to 30 min. Place aas not so clean with not so clean towels.

Firstly my heartfelt thanks to MysoreMonger. You have helped a novice with great info.

Since I am new to Mysore from BLR so I have lots great contact in BLR. Anyone wants to exchange that for Mysore then let me know.

I went to CoolStone. Selected a good girl. Once the counter charges were at 1.8 k. Massage room was clean and secure. No attached bath but common bath. Massage was good for 30 min. Asked for extras she said only B2B and HJ. 1.5 K she agreed. Never asked amount upright, which was a good sign. Oh boy, B2B wasn't just rubbing, sucking her boobs. It was pur GFE. She said no to FS but when she was aroused it was 2nd base. She came over me and cuddled a bit. She kept my johnny up during the time. 60 minutes of upright service. Then gave me a HJ and Boobjob. Trust me I was done for the day.

Damage 3.3 k.

Face 8/10.

Body 8/10.

Massage 8/10.

Boobs 9/10 (handful for her physic).

Overall 8/10.

Sanbro
09-19-22, 16:04
Hi fellow mongers,

And I am completely new you can say. May your wisdom shine on me.

Watching the forum for a long time and planning to visit Mysore this week.

Any tips on spa would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Leonard74
10-08-22, 07:49
This thread seems very quiet these days.

I'm in the city for few days. If anyone can give some spa pointers with NE therapists will be appreciated.

Leonard74
10-08-22, 07:54
Hey bro, did you try this place? Let me know if its worth trying.

Any review on proelite beauty studio and spa? Cross massage is available but no selection. Planning to visit sometime soon.

MysoreMonger
10-19-22, 14:42
Hey bro, did you try this place? Let me know if its worth trying.No, didn't get a chance to visit.

SteveJones401
11-03-22, 07:06
Visited the spa opposite KD road temple.

Difficult to find the entrance. Had to call and was guided to the stairs. They have increased their prices. Counter charge was 2 k even though I tried to negotiate and bring it down to 1.5 k range.

Was assigned a girl called Ashwini. Looks average to below average. But as soon as I went in, she said take package take package and quoted 2 k. I told I had only 1.5 k and that I did not care if I did not get extras if price is more than that. Then she agreed to 1.5 for B2B. Sucked on her tits, she gave light pecks as kisses and fingered her. But fingering her was a mistake as her kitty stank. I found out only after I washed myself that I was unable to remove the smell from my fingers in spite of using hand wash, soap and later even sanitizer on my hands. But rest was not bad. She had good attitude and I finally came thanks to her HJ. They expect tip even after 2 k counter + 1.5 k package charge to which I politely declined. (keep the prices in check guys, they are increasing only because others pay).

Massage - 7/10, she was able to put good pressure where required.

Face - 5/10, average.

Tits - 5/10, saggy so.

Kitty - 4/10, she was wet AF but the smell later. HJ - 6/10, nothing much to be said.

WIR. No. Not VFM. Will try only if anyone suggests someone better looking who gives more service for same price range.

PuntKumar1234
12-21-22, 06:06
Heya,

I am from India, been living in the UK since 20 yrs (please don't judge my age LOL.

AW site and others works in the UK, there no such site in India, (checked MR nothing in Mysore).

I need some help (contacts for FS) in Mysore.

(been to Mangalore last week, did not get time to check practically anything).

Anyone need help in the UK I am happy to do so.

Thanks.

Kumar.

CrazySpider
12-22-22, 08:10
I have quite a good contacts in Mysore. I can help you with but I don't have subscription to provide you details. There are many gems in Mysore if you have good connections.

PuntKumar1234
12-22-22, 19:41
I have quite a good contacts in Mysore. I can help you with but I don't have subscription to provide you details. There are many gems in Mysore if you have good connections.Excellent, thanks so much.

I am about to get subscription, done bitcoin transfer.

Hopefully membership will be activated soon.

If I have subscription can you then pm (message).

Me.

PuntKumar1234
12-22-22, 21:19
I have quite a good contacts in Mysore. I can help you with but I don't have subscription to provide you details. There are many gems in Mysore if you have good connections.Struggling with subscription, crypto transfer is tricky, not able to verify my account (coinbase always wants to verity).

PuntKumar1234
12-23-22, 19:29
Struggling with subscription, crypto transfer is tricky, not able to verify my account (coinbase always wants to verity).Subscription Activated now, need to figureout, how to sent and messages, can someone without subscription reply (otherwise subscription will not be much use).

I am in Mysore for couple more days.

I think I am going to try spa, in KD road (I have got clues from the forum).

Thanks for the forum members (Mysore guys with information posting).

Also planning to check out on Hotel Roopa, will try to post review (s).

Do you guys ask straight in reception about FS or start the massage and then try luck by asking some puzzle questions?

I guess its later, hope I don't get into trouble.

PuntKumar1234
12-23-22, 19:44
Hey bro, did you try this place? Let me know if its worth trying.I called them, seems just one therapist available, with 15 years of experience.

Net shows photos of a saloon (hair cutting etc), and phone clearly said professional massage only.

I am bit skeptical about extras and lady having 15+ years of therapist experience seems bit loose around.

I would give last option to this.

PuntKumar1234
12-25-22, 12:50
Went to explore what is available.

Called to make a book, sent message requesting friendly therapist, got a reply 'yeah sure'.

Went on time, ground floor spa, good Looking receptionist welcomed, asked type of messages selected basic one (I am not a message person. Payment done and complimentary tea coffee available.

There were 4 guys trying to solve computer related issue, looked bit judging at me, was bit uncomfortable.

With that I could not ask if I have a choice of therapist, someone from NE was assigned to me.

Therapist was young better then average looking, small boobs, looked under 30 yrs.

In the hall, she washed my legs, still managed to initiate conversation, she was friendly. All good, positive feeling so far, still 4 guys in reception discussing about computer related issue (bit awkward), but who cares.

After the legs wash and dried went to a room, asked to change clothes. That when I asked if extras allowed (I was bit hesitant) , girl replied, we will discuss later (still all positive).

While during again asked extras she said does not do full, only be To be, I said need full (I really wanted to release inside a bag).

Another after 20 minutes, couple of more times requested, but was denied full, hence she finished massage and left.

Wanted to give her a tip, but she was away when I was went to shower.

Wanted to explore options in short time.

Over all, its a good clean place, massage was good.

PuntKumar1234
12-25-22, 13:02
After bit disappointment, went to above place.

No one at reception, but there was a mobile number left, called the number, a man replied and advice me to the spa location.

Looked like a small house.

Asked to take a package, paid 3 k, there was man sitting on other bench hence could not ask properly details about the package.

Had a choice of 2 , kannada average looking girls, I did not select instead asked madam to send a friendly one.

Message room was just basic, noting like a spa, who cares, seems like right place for what I was looking.

The lady assigned seemed just over 30 yrs, came in, when asked about extras she said massage first, she asked me to laydown.

Started hard rubbing my legs etc, she knows nothing about massage.

Then she tried to open her top and her hand went down my stuff.

I asked her to open the bottom wear, she said only top allowed, asked her I need full otherwise I am out.

She said fine and I left.

I was in and out in 20 minutes 3 k gone.

Overall: bad for massage, not good for anything else (at least not for first timer for that location).

PuntKumar1234
12-25-22, 13:12
After 2 successive failure / disappointments.

Decided to for above knowing the low standard.

But was desperate.

Managed to get into the place, after reading the forum (tricky entry place).

Greeted by madam, asked and paid for the package, informed that I had a disappointment before and hence need a friendly one.

Then comes girl named Ash (mentioned in other threads).

Straight into action, I remembered about the hygiene of the WG, hence did not try to explore much bottom.

DFK was good (My favorite), did not smell bad.

She managed to make me release inside a bag with F $.

Left in 40 minutes.

While leaving saw other 3 beautiful girls.

May be better available, not sure.

Overall: its was the last alternative, knowing I have no network in Mysore.

I would rather go for better standard.

Thanks for the other members for the info here, otherwise could not explore these first hand.

PuntKumar1234
12-25-22, 13:13
Heya,

I am from India, been living in the UK since 20 yrs (please don't judge my age LOL.

AW site and others works in the UK, there no such site in India, (checked MR nothing in Mysore).

I need some help (contacts for FS) in Mysore.

(been to Mangalore last week, did not get time to check practically anything).

Anyone need help in the UK I am happy to do so.

Thanks.

Kumar.My inbox is open, need senior members help.

PuntKumar1234
12-26-22, 08:15
My experience was not so good. Everything was rushed. I spent near to 30 min. Place aas not so clean with not so clean towels.Same here massage was shit, no FS and therapist was an average.

PuntKumar1234
12-26-22, 12:00
I have quite a good contacts in Mysore. I can help you with but I don't have subscription to provide you details. There are many gems in Mysore if you have good connections.Need your help, message box is open (have scrubber subscription.

5 hank you.

CrazySpider
12-28-22, 03:59
Need your help, message box is open (have scrubber subscription.

5 hank you.I would love to help all but I don't have subscription.

PuntKumar1234
12-28-22, 20:03
I would love to help all but I don't have subscription.Thanks for replying CrazySpider.

I have 5 messages sent to senior members, seems none has subscription.

Not sure what is the benefit of having subscription if members cannot reply (who like to help).

PuntKumar1234
12-28-22, 20:21
Went to above spa.

Girl selection was good 4 available, 3 local one from keral.

Selected medium built local girl.

Got B2B which was good.

FS was not provided, I think most spa's don't provide full on first time, need to build up reputation (by repeat visit).

Unfortunately don't have time for this, but I am enjoying exploring different places.

Damage: 1500 entry, and 2500 BTB (I know this is bit higher, but I liked the girl).

CrazySpider
12-29-22, 07:39
As Mysore forum had gone silent I stopped posting. Let me share my past 2 months experiences.

First visit.

Had been to new spa which opened recently in v nagar. Looked professional set up was above average I would say. No hints from the therapist and even I didn't bother to ask. Total damages 2. 5 k.

Second visit.

K the road spa below average spa but you get extras easily.

Third visit.

Called up my sp sent me some pic. Selected a girl. She came on time booked a stay checked in together. Man she was young with slim figure but great boobs. I assume she would be around 24 . Great boobs, tight pussy overall satisfied. 7 k girl+1 k sp+ 2. 5 k hotel +1 k F&be.

Fourth visit.

Had an encounter with a MILF in j Puram.

Will update remaining action in a couple of days.

Keep hunting.

CricFan
12-31-22, 07:28
Bro, please buy subscription and help bro in mysore. You seem to have explored mysore more than anyone.

As Mysore forum had gone silent I stopped posting. Let me share my past 2 months experiences.

First visit.

Had been to new spa which opened recently in v nagar. Looked professional set up was above average I would say. No hints from the therapist and even I didn't bother to ask. Total damages 2. 5 k.

Second visit.

K the road spa below average spa but you get extras easily.

Third visit.

Called up my sp sent me some pic. Selected a girl. She came on time booked a stay checked in together. Man she was young with slim figure but great boobs. I assume she would be around 24 . Great boobs, tight pussy overall satisfied. 7 k girl+1 k sp+ 2. 5 k hotel +1 k F&be.

Fourth visit.

Had an encounter with a MILF in j Puram.

Will update remaining action in a couple of days.

Keep hunting.

LonelyMonger30
12-31-22, 16:12
I would love to help all but I don't have subscription.Your private messaging is active. I was able to send you a message and so should the rest of the other folks here.

PuntKumar1234
01-03-23, 07:25
Visited this place, choice was neutral, just 3, very large milfs.

Counter change 1 k (on offer), inside agreed F $ 3 k.

Attituded was 100%, too large boobs (could not handle).

May visit as plan be.

CrazySpider
01-10-23, 18:26
Johnny needed some action, contacted my SP but phone was switch off and another was out of town so thought of visiting some spa. Called up kd road spa and asked for therapist availability they told 2 new therapist have arrived and gives good massage. I know it's their plan however it is very near to my home so thought of visiting. When I went there were only 3 therapist were available, I asked about the new ones but they gave some lame excuse saying they are on leave. I thought of leaving but the lady insisted that I need to try Ash as she is good. But I knew her hygiene level is below average. But when Johnny is desperate we don't think from our brains. Below is my report.

Therapist - 5/10.

Massage - 3/10.

Boobs. Small 4/10.

Attitude - 9/10 very pleasing.

DFK. Even though she was willing, I declined.

Sucked her boobs to hearts content, she smelled good, gave a nice HJ, showered together and left.

Damages - 3.5 k counter and 500 tips.

It's a below average spa if you are looking for a quick release you can visit.

Keep hunting.

PuntKumar1234
01-16-23, 16:53
Johnny needed some action, contacted my SP but phone was switch off and another was out of town so thought of visiting some spa. Called up kd road spa and asked for therapist availability they told 2 new therapist have arrived and gives good massage. I know it's their plan however it is very near to my home so thought of visiting. When I went there were only 3 therapist were available, I asked about the new ones but they gave some lame excuse saying they are on leave. I thought of leaving but the lady insisted that I need to try Ash as she is good. But I knew her hygiene level is below average. But when Johnny is desperate we don't think from our brains. Below is my report.

Therapist - 5/10.

Massage - 3/10.

Boobs. Small 4/10.

Attitude - 9/10 very pleasing.

DFK. Even though she was willing, I declined..There were couple more girls good nice figure and looking, back then when I saw ash, now sure how is their service.

CrazySpider
01-25-23, 19:50
Have received so many message in my inbox. Sorry guys if I haven't responded. Many have asked about the spas. Please read the post I have already posted as you will get fair idea which one to visit and which one to skip. I have shared sp and also inde contacts to many here. If you have visited do post FR.

Keep hunting.

KittyLover
02-01-23, 09:10
I have been living in Mysore now for the last three and a half years and tried most of the spas located in this city - (Isras Bali Spa, Iris Spa, KD road spa (opp. A temple), SS hotel Spa, a dingy spa located on the 4th floor of Pearl Hotel on SR road (not sure if its still operational), Laxman spa) and most of the services offered are not VFM. Mostly maid type women coupled with a few NEs who have formed a cartel and charge unfair prices. Standard rates are 2 K for HJ, 3 K for HJ+TA and 4 K for B2B. They do not budge below these prices easily!

The receptionist at the KD road spa, a dark skinny young man (goes by the name Mr. P) is a wannabe goon and has no respect for customers coming in. Avoid this shady place.

Not worth mongering in this city and better to make to trip to BLR and have a wide variety to choose from. IMHO still better to book a flight to Bangkok and have have fun for 3-4 days once the Covid restrictions are put to ease.

Kittylover.

KittyLover
02-14-23, 12:23
I was having lunch at a pizza outlet and on my way down the stairs passed by this spa which I have tried a few times earlier, started to feel horny again and decided to venture in. The spa is located in Gokulam, in a building above a famous international coffee chain outlet. Went in and asked for a 1 hour slot. 2 K at the counter. Got assigned a cute NE. She started off with a fairly good massage & some of the attention was focused on my butt. About 30 minutes into the session once I flipped over, I asked what was on offer? Got quoted 5 K for B2 B and negotiated it down to 4 K. Paid her and off went all her clothes. She had all the right curves in all the right spots. A very nice body. Asked her if she could fulfill my fantasy of giving me a golden shower which she denied stating she found it uncomfortable & disgusting. I was disappointed! Anyway I sucked on her boobies and fingered her for about 5 minutes but she was literally a sort of stone faced dead fish. She got off the table and gave me a hurried HJ. Told her to take it slow but she was just hurrying me up. Was controlling her nicely by not releasing, after about 8-10 minutes I climaxed. She put on her clothes and then gave me a head massage before leaving the room. Has a namesake shower as with all these crappy spas there is hardly any water pressure from the taps. Dressed up and left. Total damage 6 K. Made up my mind not to monger in India ever again.

KittyLover
02-14-23, 12:24
I was having lunch at a pizza outlet and on my way down the stairs passed by this spa which I have tried a few times earlier, started to feel horny again and decided to venture in. The spa is located in Gokulam, in a building above a famous international coffee chain outlet. Went in and asked for a 1 hour slot. 2 K at the counter. Got assigned a cute NE. She started off with a fairly good massage & some of the attention was focused on my butt. About 30 minutes into the session once I flipped over, I asked what was on offer? Got quoted 5 K for B2 be and negotiated it down to 4 K. Paid her and off went all her clothes. She had all the right curves in all the right spots. A very nice body. Asked her if she could fulfill my fantasy of giving me a golden shower which she denied stating she found it uncomfortable & disgusting. I was disappointed! Anyway I sucked on her boobies and fingered her for about 5 minutes but she was literally a sort of stone faced dead fish. She got off the table and gave me a hurried HJ. Told her to take it slow but she was just hurrying me up. Was controlling her nicely by not releasing, after about 8-10 minutes I climaxed. She put on her clothes and then gave me a head massage before leaving the room. Has a namesake shower as with all these crappy spas there is hardly any water pressure from the taps. Dressed up and left. Total damage 6 K. Made up my mind not to monger in India ever again.

CrazySpider
02-15-23, 08:07
New experience.

I had been to this spa many time but never got FS but when I visited last week they openly offered FS that too in a good hotel not the shady ones where FS are available. They have increased the rates from 1. 5 k to 2 k. All were below average types, selected one who had ok looks and good racks. I just changed into dispo the therapist entered and asked for extra services, I asked what's on the menu 3. 5 k for B2B and 6 k for a shot I was surprised to hear that. She told that if you want, you have to pay now so that she will pay to counter and inform about the service. I took only B2B. Here is my report.

Looks - 5/10.

Attitude - 9/10.

Pussy - 5/10 loose fingered her nicely, no smell though.

Damages - 2 k counter + 3. 5 k B2B. Tried hard for negotiation but didn't budge.

Mysore has become too costly.

Keep hunting.

SteveJones401
02-17-23, 20:19
Hi guys, just got my subscription activated.

I'm from Mysore but I have only been to the SPAs already discussed here.

Could you guys be so kind as to guide me to good indies and SPs in mysore.

Nothing much to reciprocate other than the SPAs which have already been discussed here where I have just been ripped off because I thought with my dick.

I will definitely reciprocate if and when my contact list does grow and will be extremely grateful for some guidance.

Thanks in advance.

CrazySpider
03-07-23, 05:11
Quick update on couples in Mysore.

They asked 15 k for 2 session, negotiated to 5 k finally settled for 7 k for a session nothing special to update, very ordinary experience. Here's my report.

Looks - 6/10.

Body - 4/10 big tummy, out of shape.

Boobs - 3/10 small.

Pussy - 4/10 loose.

Attitude - 7/10.

DFK - 5/10.

BJ - 3/10 toothy, did only for a minute.

Total waste of money, smokes weed.

WIR. No.

RahulWiz
03-29-23, 18:23
One of the sugar baby I know is looking for a monthly arrangement in mysore. I am not in Mysore right now, so willing to share contact with some bros here. She has a steep ask of 25 k so only reach out considering that.

CrazySpider
03-30-23, 12:32
One of the sugar baby I know is looking for a monthly arrangement in mysore. I am not in Mysore right now, so willing to share contact with some bros here. She has a steep ask of 25 k so only reach out considering that.I'm interested, let me know.

CrazySpider
04-01-23, 06:32
After a long time had a nice experience with a yoga instructor. Due to her flexibility I enjoyed some crazy positions which she suggested. All my sp are either stopped getting new cars or out of trade due to availability. No idea what happened all of sudden. My friend suggested that one of his contact who is a yoga trainer visiting Mysore for 2 days for some work.

Here's my report:

Looks - 6/10 dusky.

Boobs - 6/10 proportionate to body.

Body - 7/10 fit.

Attitude - 7/10.

Hygiene- 10/10.

Damages - 12 k spent for about 3 hrs.

Rishabs
04-13-23, 08:31
One of the sugar baby I know is looking for a monthly arr
angement in mysore. I am not in Mysore right now, so willing to share contact with some bros here. She has a steep ask of 25 k so only reach out considering that.Hey buddy. I recently lost my Sugar babe with whom I had a monthly arrangement. Would be great if you can connect.

RustInc
04-24-23, 17:58
Hi all,

I have been a long time reader of this forum. Thought of trying some profile present in locanto but majority of them asking for upfront payment so not proceeding further with those profile.

There are few more profiles who doesn't ask for upfront payment but they are asking me to come near deve gowda circle (near vviet) is it genuine? Have someone tried?

If yes can you please share your experience and let me know whether to proceed or not.

Loc Digits ending with 845, 553, 575.

RustInc
04-24-23, 18:02
Hi All,

I have been a long time reader of this forum. Thought of trying some profile present in locanto but majority of them asking for upfront payment so not proceeding further with those profile.

There are few more profiles who doesn't ask for upfront payment but they are asking me to come near deve gowda circle (near vviet) is it genuine? Have someone tried?

If yes can you please share your experience and let me know whether to proceed or not.

Loc Digits ending with 845,553,575.

RustInc
04-24-23, 18:14
One of the sugar baby I know is looking for a monthly arrangement in mysore. I am not in Mysore right now, so willing to share contact with some bros here. She has a steep ask of 25 k so only reach out considering that.I'm interested let me know.

RustInc
04-25-23, 17:03
Hi members,

Anyone tried [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] in mysore. She mentioned has independent profile from Gokul and her digits ends with 151 or 853. Please let me know whether she's genuine or not.

She is not ready to do VC and also asking upfront payment starting 1 k for session.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

CrazySpider
04-26-23, 04:12
For the newbie's here's my advice.

Never contact anyone from online like locanto or any other site 99.99% they are into scam. They will ask you to come here and there and scam you, don't pay any kind of advance.

There are many spas discussed here read the reports and visit if you want. You won't find indie contacts easily, try exploring all the spa eventually you will find. Start with spa centre. All the best.

Keep hunting.