PDA

View Full Version : Fiwfans

ChoduMadan
04-16-22, 07:32
I see a huge no of girls on fiwfans now, so I thought it would be good to share experiences of fiwfan experiences.

Creation87
05-09-22, 10:10
I see a huge no of girls on fiwfans now, so I thought it would be good to share experiences of fiwfan experiences.I'm going to be there in June to try. I heard it's a hit and miss. Will see how it goes.

Jaya2022
06-06-22, 20:56
How do you guys navigate on the website? Google auto website translate?

LuvMe17
06-13-22, 13:06
I don't see many FL activity on the roads, may be the lock down taught them also how to work from home. ! Most of the fiwfans girls are not interested in out call, they expect us to visit them, which I find a little intimidating, has anyone been visiting any FF girls? Is it safe?

Dan7373
08-17-22, 12:10
How do you guys navigate on the website? Google auto website translate?I've used the Google auto-translate for fiwfans, and I found that it wrecks this website so much, that you end up with a confusing mess.

The Google auto translate feature breaks all the links on the page in a way that's not immediately apparent. The links appear to work. But when you click on the link, then either no new information appears at all, or it just scrolls the page to make it look like something happened. But the new information looks like it has been copied and pasted from the previous page.

When I was using Google's auto translate, then at first I thought that there was some fraud going on with customer reviews of ladies. Because when the lady had more than one page of reviews, then the reviews on the second and subsequent pages looked like they were copied and pasted from the first page. It took me a while to figure out that this wasn't some fraud going on with customer reviews. It was a problem with Google auto translate.

So, I recommend that you stay away from the Google auto translate feature and look at the website in its original language and form.

You should open Google Translate in a separate window at the link below and translate by copying and pasting there the content of the website. Only this way you don't lose any information from the website and you don't get confused about the broken links that look like fraud.

https://translate.google.com/

Lcale1982
08-17-22, 17:01
I've used the Google auto-translate for fiwfans, and I found that it wrecks this website so much, that you end up with a confusing mess.

The Google auto translate feature breaks all the links on the page in a way that's not immediately apparent. The links appear to work. But when you click on the link, then either no new information appears at all, or it just scrolls the page to make it look like something happened. But the new information looks like it has been copied and pasted from the previous page.

When I was using Google's auto translate, then at first I thought that there was some fraud going on with customer reviews of ladies. Because when the lady had more than one page of reviews, then the reviews on the second and subsequent pages looked like they were copied and pasted from the first page. It took me a while to figure out that this wasn't some fraud going on with customer reviews. It was a problem with Google auto translate.How accurate are the photos on there? I feel like there would be a little P.S. But the girls would still look similar face and body to the images. Heard they like to make them lighter skin than they actual are but that doesn't bother me. Hoping to have a trip later this year and been browsing fiwfan.

Dan7373
08-24-22, 10:20
How accurate are the photos on there? I feel like there would be a little P.S. But the girls would still look similar face and body to the images. Heard they like to make them lighter skin than they actual are but that doesn't bother me. Hoping to have a trip later this year and been browsing fiwfan.The pictures posted by the ladies themselves are usually heavily photoshopped. Partly it's done to hide the lady's identity. She needs to show her face, but not in a way that can ruin her life. So, the ladies look different, when you meet them.

But a lot of ladies there have reviews from their customers. And in the reviews, many customers rate the lady's looks and compare them to her pictures. Some say the lady is better-looking than her pictures. Some say they are about the same. And some say 10% or 20% drop in reality compared to her pictures. But guys vary in such opinions even for the same lady.

And many customer reviews also have pictures that the customers themselves have taken. In these pictures, the lady's face is always hidden to avoid revealing her identity. But they show more accurately how she looks in real life.

Matthew44
08-27-22, 22:55
I've used the Google auto-translate for fiwfans, and I found that it wrecks this website so much, that you end up with a confusing mess.https://translate.google.com/It has to do with navigating from one page to another. The structure of the page is partly cached in Google Translate, so when you visit the new page, you are actually getting half of the previous page. While you can simply cut and paste the text into a separate GT window, it is much quicker to just hit refresh, once you are at the page you want to visit. Any cache will be refreshed and translated, as if visiting the page for the first time. (You can confirm this by going to the reviews and seeing that they get updated after the refresh.) If you are freshly translating a page, then it should work fine.

Now saying that, using GT is still only 80%. There are a lot of phrases (think BBBJ, CIM, Black Kisss, and so on) that are different in Thai than in English, and therefore you get unusual translations. (e. G. You will see "crack" or "break" the face or body for an extra fee, and it took me awhile to figure out that they were referring to finishing on the body or in the mouth.).

Jayagopal50
08-28-22, 16:49
It has to do with navigating from one page to another. The structure of the page is partly cached in Google Translate, so when you visit the new page, you are actually getting half of the previous page. While you can simply cut and paste the text into a separate GT window, it is much quicker to just hit refresh, once you are at the page you want to visit. Any cache will be refreshed and translated, as if visiting the page for the first time. (You can confirm this by going to the reviews and seeing that they get updated after the refresh.) If you are freshly translating a page, then it should work fine.

Now saying that, using GT is still only 80%. There are a lot of phrases (think BBBJ, CIM, Black Kisss, and so on) that are different in Thai than in English, and therefore you get unusual translations. (e. G. You will see "crack" or "break" the face or body for an extra fee, and it took me awhile to figure out that they were referring to finishing on the body or in the mouth.).I am very interested in higher quality girls after a Lovely experience in Jakarta with Thai Chinese. How to reach them? And get around to their locations in BKK? How to get on board and what is "Homework"?

Lcale1982
08-30-22, 16:12
I am very interested in higher quality girls after a Lovely experience in Jakarta with Thai Chinese. How to reach them? And get around to their locations in BKK? How to get on board and what is "Homework"?Seems like a lot of stuff is lost translation on that site but looks like Line is the way to contact them. Hoping to go to bkk before end of year. Figure taxi / train? Don't think they have drivers to pick you up.

SinfullyKorean
12-13-22, 18:19
After being in Pattaya for a month, I returned to Bangkok. Girls in Pattaya seem to be much more easy going and I've had a difficult time replicating the same success I had in Pattaya. But I've hit some gold thanks to F (iw) F (ans).

Teya (https://fiwfans.com/sideline/406rad4t7krkkytz5)

Teya was my first real "success" from FF. After my initial visit, I missed her a few times I was in BKK. So I was super excited that our dates matched up. She did gain a little weight since I saw her (she actually updated her photos to reflect the weight gain! But she provided the same awesome service and was attentive like before. Beautiful white skin, no tats, nice and firm see's. Damage was 2 k for 90 minutes and 2 shots.

Aida (https://fiwfans.com/sideline/406rae6ptl5t9c9e9)

As I was walking out of my session with Teya, I met Aida as she was returning to her room, right next door to Teya. I found her to be very cute and asked for her Line. She later sent me her admin's (booker) line. I was able to check out her FF profile and set an appointment a couple days after seeing Teya. Adia had slightly darker skin, but a slimmer body and provided excellent service. Same BBBJ, DFK, MSOG, DATY, 69, and CFS. I had no problem getting 2 shots in with her. Her English was also pretty decent. Again, 2 k for 90 minutes and 2 shots.

Minnie (https://fiwfans.com/sideline/406rae6q6l5t9m0rr)

Aida showed me some photos on her phone. This included her friend Minnie, who also works on FF. She looked really cute in the photos and Aida suggested I pay Minnie a visit. So a couple days later, I did just that. Minnie was very cute. Much taller than the other 2 girls I'd seen. But her pussy was very tight. Unfortunately, her service was quite lacking. BBBJ was mediocre with open mouth, just lips, barely any tongue. After round 1, she goes directly to her phone. When I start to cuddle and touch her breasts, she asks if I'm ready for round 2. I tell her not yet, and she says not to touch if I'm not ready. LOL. So after an awkward 20-30 minutes of rest, we start round 2. Fortunately, despite the lack of chemistry, 2nd pop was completed. Same 2 k for 90 minutes and 2 shots.

Nan Nan (https://fiwfans.com/sideline/406rae5lvkw0xzzk6)

Seeing some good amount of success with FF, I subscribed to their Telegram channel and saw Nan's profile. Her reviews looked good and I booked an appointment. I wanted to be cautious after my lackluster session with Minnie. So I booked 40 minutes. But when Nan opened the door, I was instantly satisfied and asked the admin for 90 minutes instead. Nan's fees are slightly higher than the average, but I personally think she's worth it. Out of my 6 visits to different FF girls, Nan was the best. Both in service and looks. 2400 for 90 minutes and 2 shots.

Olive (https://fiwfans.com/sideline/406rae3mql9ghvlu8)

Saw another girl posted in the FF Telegram channel. This was a younger one and I took the plunge. She was definitely cute and playful. But service was quite lacking. No DFK, BBBJ, or DATY. Only CBJ. She was very cute, and I felt lucky to get a 2nd shot out despite the lack of chemistry. Same 2 k for 90 minutes and 2 shots.

So 3 out of my 5 visits were very good. The other 2 were at least decent / good looking and young, so I don't consider them a complete loss. Nan was the preferred choice, but I repeated with Aida (also very good) due to a scheduling conflict.

Jayagopal50
12-14-22, 13:58
First Great report on FIWfans.

After being in Pattaya for a month, I returned to Bangkok. Girls in Pattaya seem to be much more easy going and I've had a difficult time replicating the same success I had in Pattaya. But I've hit some gold thanks to F (iw) F (ans).

Teya (https://fiwfans.com/sideline/406rad4t7krkkytz5)

Teya was my first real "success" from FF. After my initial visit, I missed her a few times I was in BKK. So I was super excited that our dates matched up. She did gain a little weight since I saw her (she actually updated her photos to reflect the weight gain! But she provided the same awesome service and was attentive like before. Beautiful white skin, no tats, nice and firm see's. Damage was 2 k for 90 minutes and 2 shots.

Aida (https://fiwfans.com/sideline/406rae6ptl5t9c9e9)

As I was walking out of my session with Teya, I met Aida as she was returning to her room, right next door to Teya. I found her to be very cute and asked for her Line. She later sent me her admin's (booker) line. I was able to check out her FF profile and set an appointment a couple days after seeing Teya. Adia had slightly darker skin, but a slimmer body and provided excellent service. Same BBBJ, DFK, MSOG, DATY, 69, and CFS. I had no problem getting 2 shots in with her. Her English was also pretty decent. Again, 2 k for 90 minutes and 2 shots.

Minnie (https://fiwfans.com/sideline/406rae6q6l5t9m0rr)

Aida showed me some photos on her phone. This included her friend Minnie, who also works on FF. She looked really cute in the photos and Aida suggested I pay Minnie a visit. So a couple days later, I did just that. Minnie was very cute. Much taller than the other 2 girls I'd seen. But her pussy was very tight. Unfortunately, her service was quite lacking. BBBJ was mediocre with open mouth, just lips, barely any tongue. After round 1, she goes directly to her phone. When I start to cuddle and touch her breasts, she asks if I'm ready for round 2. I tell her not yet, and she says not to touch if I'm not ready. LOL. So after an awkward 20-30 minutes of rest, we start round 2. Fortunately, despite the lack of chemistry, 2nd pop was completed. Same 2 k for 90 minutes and 2 shots.

Nan Nan (https://fiwfans.com/sideline/406rae5lvkw0xzzk6)

Seeing some good amount of success with FF, I subscribed to their Telegram channel and saw Nan's profile. Her reviews looked good and I booked an appointment. I wanted to be cautious after my lackluster session with Minnie. So I booked 40 minutes. But when Nan opened the door, I was instantly satisfied and asked the admin for 90 minutes instead. Nan's fees are slightly higher than the average, but I personally think she's worth it. Out of my 6 visits to different FF girls, Nan was the best. Both in service and looks. 2400 for 90 minutes and 2 shots.

Olive (https://fiwfans.com/sideline/406rae3mql9ghvlu8)

Saw another girl posted in the FF Telegram channel. This was a younger one and I took the plunge. She was definitely cute and playful. But service was quite lacking. No DFK, BBBJ, or DATY. Only CBJ. She was very cute, and I felt lucky to get a 2nd shot out despite the lack of chemistry. Same 2 k for 90 minutes and 2 shots.

So 3 out of my 5 visits were very good. The other 2 were at least decent / good looking and young, so I don't consider them a complete loss. Nan was the preferred choice, but I repeated with Aida (also very good) due to a scheduling conflict.