PDA

View Full Version : Tiruppur

Mindapur
05-03-22, 12:45
Hello friend,

Trying to unite fellow mongers to share and make this safe.

K.

SinglePaiyan
05-03-22, 14:39
Let's gooo!

Hello friend,

Trying to unite fellow mongers to share and make this safe..

SadGuru
05-03-22, 19:20
Great to see dedicated thread for Tiruppur.

I have fond memories of mongering here. Pre- Covid days were bliss. How is the MO & SP scene now? Are the old hunting grounds such as Velan still around?

Mindapur
05-04-22, 08:22
Great to see dedicated thread for Tiruppur.

I have fond memories of mongering here. Pre- Covid days were bliss. How is the MO & SP scene now? Are the old hunting grounds such as Velan still around?THE Sp scene is pathetic the WG you see will not even arose you. MOSt contact you get are scams. Some are genuine but the lineup is sad. It better for MP scene here.

Velan shut down along with its services. But there are other options and once you are a regular there many more thing start being offerred.

K.

Erdheena
05-09-22, 11:16
Hi bro,

Its great to see separate page for tiruppur. Earlier there was no page so I ர3016;2975;3021;2975;2992;3021; it in the coimbatore page and mostly my visit is in Spa only. That too in pre covid period. After covid my visit is stopped and I'm thinking to start. All the contacts are lost. Just to start a new begining. Ok lets do it.

Cheers.

Erdheena.

MaduraiBoy05
05-10-22, 05:17
Hi bro,

Its great to see separate page for tiruppur. Earlier there was no page so I ர3016;2975;3021;2975;2992;3021; it in the coimbatore page and mostly my visit is in Spa only. That too in pre covid period. After covid my visit is stopped and I'm thinking to start. All the contacts are lost. Just to start a new beginning. Ok lets do it..Welcome back bro.

Mindapur
05-26-22, 13:29
Almost all spa offer extra's in tiruppur.

A few famous ones will not offer extra's unless you are regular will the massuse.

The quality in tiruppur is questionable. But its ok to blow the load of at times.

K.

Hi bro,

Its great to see separate page for tiruppur. Earlier there was no page so I ர3016;2975;3021;2975;2992;3021; it in the coimbatore page and mostly my visit is in Spa only. That too in pre covid period. After covid my visit is stopped and I'm thinking to start. All the contacts are lost. Just to start a new begining. Ok lets do it.

Cheers.

Erdheena.

Mindapur
06-02-22, 09:25
Visited R spa in PN road yesterday.

Counter was 2. 5 K for 90 min.

Massage is terrible it was like just applying huge amount of oil.

Lady S (NI) was terrible in her massage skill which gives you confidense that extra would be offered.

After about 10 min into the massage she poped the question. I had taken a 90 min session so I just delayed the extras and said will see those options after the massage.

I made her give me the massage for about 55-60 min.

After about 60 min into the massage I asked what was offerred she said HJ, TL and B2 B.

I asked for B2 b she asked 3 K. I said 2. 5 K is standard and she agreed to it.

Then she gave a b2 b session.

Not going into the details. It was ok ok nothing extraordinary.

Face: 6/10.

Boob: 6/10.

Massage 3/10 she gave the massage because I did not take up the extra offer sooner.

WIR: Yes but another girl.

Donation: 2. 5 k counter 2. 5 k donation.

When leaving she said when I come next I can carry cover indicating she is ready to offer FS next time.

CoolerPrab
06-02-22, 12:53
The moment I see Tirupur forum open. I had a smile in my face. Hoping to see some good contacts of SP and MP.

Pls DM if you have trusted SP contacts.

Mindapur
06-07-22, 10:37
The SP seen in tiruppur is not so good.

I had a contact of an sp whom I don't contact anymore simply because he cater to an ultra low range of clients and the girls are also of that category which is not what I want. So stopped contacting him.

K.

The moment I see Tirupur forum open. I had a smile in my face. Hoping to see some good contacts of SP and MP.

Pls DM if you have trusted SP contacts.

DesperateMon
06-07-22, 15:29
May be you are experienced monger. But my 2 cents would be always try local in the area. Since NI in South would be for just money and they won't have craze to enjoy South Indian.

Since you are an experienced monger in all states you would have had enough of NI in Mumbai and other places. In a place like Tiruppur where you should enjoy Lady of the soil. She would be more comfortable and give nice service.

I had been to Salem 3 years ago and had great service from a local therapist and even a gal from Chennai was there for a game. I enjoyed both to the core.

Visited R spa in PN road yesterday.

Counter was 2. 5 K for 90 min.

Massage is terrible it was like just applying huge amount of oil.

Lady S (NI) was terrible in her massage skill which gives you confidense that extra would be offered.

After about 10 min into the massage she poped the question. I had taken a 90 min session so I just delayed the extras and said will see those options after the massage.

I made her give me the massage for about 55-60 min.

After about 60 min into the massage I asked what was offerred she said HJ, TL and B2 B.

I asked for B2 b she asked 3 K. I said 2. 5 K is standard and she agreed to it.

Mindapur
06-08-22, 06:52
But sometime it feels that your chances of scoring are higher when the Massuse is not a local.

Locals have an image they want to keep secret, the non locals also want to keep it secret but heavens will not fall if it didn't. As they can just relocate as chances of the leak going viral is less.

Another thing is I don't know the local language too well so.

K.

May be you are experienced monger. But my 2 cents would be always try local in the area. Since NI in South would be for just money and they won't have craze to enjoy South Indian.

Since you are an experienced monger in all states you would have had enough of NI in Mumbai and other places. In a place like Tiruppur where you should enjoy Lady of the soil. She would be more comfortable and give nice service.

I had been to Salem 3 years ago and had great service from a local therapist and even a gal from Chennai was there for a game. I enjoyed both to the core.

Mindapur
06-28-22, 12:34
Visited the spa I have visited earlier many times and took a 90 min session.

The lady walking and asked me to lay down on my back.

Before even touching me she asked about extras saying the full menu. I was like this is new for the place never happened before.

She quoted 3 k for b2 b full nude I negotiated for 2. 5 k. But I told her I have taken a 90 min session so if she could give massage for the first 60 min.

She said we will have fun for the full 90 min.

She got completely naked immediately and climbed on my back.

I got a full erotic massage for at least 60 minuted. The high light was a nice boob massage she pored oil on my chest and massaged me with her boobs.

After about 60 min when we were having fun she poped the question for more extra I may want.

She asked for 1 K extra for "mouthing" and another 1 k for a FS shot.

I agreed but the mouthing and FS was nothing great.

I guess her b2 b full nide massage was awesome.

She is also open to meet outside which I will not takeup since I did not enjoy her "mouthing or the FS".

This was a surprise on this happening in a spa in tiruppur.

Damages 2. 5 K counter.

Donation: 2. 5 K b2 b,+ 2 k for mouthing and FS. So basically 4. 5 k for everything.

K.

K.

Mindapur
06-30-22, 05:10
Visited a spa yesterday on avinashi road by name S near tup club.

Seemed like a nice spa, much better than most in tiruppur.

Took a 90 min session which was 3. 5 K but they were running a 30% discount.

After payment went in they had a long corridor with about 6 large rooms with bath.

I got thew last room way at the back.

The lady was NI with the name jenny * or something with J.

She asked me to change to dispo and lie on my back.

She started the massage and within 5 min the power went out. Then someone opened the sliding door half way and places a fan and left the door half open.

There were no indication of extras but the massage was ok.

There was almost no conversation with the lady.

K.

Goazar
08-06-22, 07:06
Visited a spa yesterday on avinashi road by name S near tup club.

Seemed like a nice spa, much better than most in tiruppur.

Took a 90 min session which was 3. 5 K but they were running a 30% discount.

After payment went in they had a long corridor with about 6 large rooms with bath.

I got thew last room way at the back.

The lady was NI with the name jenny * or something with J.

She asked me to change to dispo and lie on my back.

She started the massage and within 5 min the power went out. Then someone opened the sliding door half way and places a fan and left the door half open.

There were no indication of extras but the massage was ok.

There was almost no conversation with the lady.

K.Hi, Can you share the location or spa name hint?

Erdheena
08-14-22, 11:35
I have visited this m** bali spa located near railway station many times in the past 5 years and the bali girls used to give massage. Now all bali girls left and only NE girls are present now. Visited the spa yesterday and I was assigned with Burma girl. I changed the dispo and lied on the table. She started the massage so erotic by touching very close to the private parts in the bum and the crack. Half an hour gone and I turned upside and asked for extras. She said yes and asked for B2 b. She removed the bra and wear disposable panty and started b2 b my body with her boobs. It was different, after long time I enjoyed the core. She pour oil in my jonny and she was moving to and fro keeping my jonny in between her thighs which was mind blowing. Almost similar to fucking. She even allowed to insert my finger in her pussy. Enjoyed and left happy. Damages were Rs4000.

ச3008;2992;3021;.

Erdheena.

Erdheena
08-14-22, 11:36
Bro,

Can you give the pointers to locate the MP?

Erdheena.

Before even touching me she asked about extras saying the full menu. I was like this is new for the place never happened before.

She quoted 3 k for b2 b full nude I negotiated for 2. 5 k. But I told her I have taken a 90 min session so if she could give massage for the first 60 min.

She said we will have fun for the full 90 min.

She got completely naked immediately and climbed on my back.

I got a full erotic massage for at least 60 minuted. The high light was a nice boob massage she pored oil on my chest and massaged me with her boobs.

After about 60 min when we were having fun she poped the question for more extra I may want.

She asked for 1 K extra for "mouthing" and another 1 k for a FS shot.

I agreed but the mouthing and FS was nothing great.

I guess her b2 b full nide massage was awesome.

She is also open to meet outside which I will not takeup since I did not enjoy her "mouthing or the FS".

This was a surprise on this happening in a spa in tiruppur.

Damages 2. 5 K counter.

Donation: 2. 5 K b2 b,+ 2 k for mouthing and FS. So basically 4. 5 k for everything.

K.

K.

BloodyBugger
09-18-22, 09:07
Went couple of weeks back. Selection is available. Took ms Abhi. Good figure and has perky pointy boobs, it's handful. For her lean frame that looks amazing. When come to service nothing special. Just rubbing and teasing. Counter 1. 5 and inside 2 k. WIR: No.

BloodyBugger
09-18-22, 10:45
I have visited this m** bali spa located near railway station many times in the past 5 years and the bali girls used to give massage. Now all bali girls left and only NE girls are present now. Visited the spa yesterday and I was assigned with Burma girl. I changed the dispo and lied on the table. She started the massage so erotic by touching very close to the private parts in the bum and the crack. Half an hour gone and I turned upside and asked for extras. She said yes and asked for B2B. She removed the bra and wear disposable panty and started B2B my body with her boobs. It was different, after long time I enjoyed the core. She pour oil in my jonny and she was moving to and fro keeping my jonny in between her thighs which was mind blowing. Almost similar to fucking. She even allowed to insert my finger in her pussy. Enjoyed and left happy. Damages were Rs4000.

Erdheena.Do you know her name? Checked with them, replied no therapist from Burma.

Erdheena
09-18-22, 17:51
Yes. She may be left or changed to madurai branch. Her name is Alias I think. But not remember now.

Cheers.

Erdheena.

Do you know her name? Checked with them, replied no therapist from Burma.

BloodyBugger
09-20-22, 12:43
Yes. She may be left or changed to madurai branch. Her name is Alias I think. But not remember now.

Cheers.

Erdheena.Checked with them, looks like she left for good.

Thank you Bro.

Ghostio2
10-06-22, 09:59
Visited the Spa on a Saturday evening and it had quite the ambience and it'd be a good place to start for noobs like me, paid 2 k (60 minutes) at the counter (2. 5 k but offer price, thus 2 k) was assigned a Nepali Chick.

Was dropping hints and was a good at conversation and speaks decent English.

Massage was okay, not too bad but wouldn't return for the massage. Asked about extras and quoted 1 k for HJ and 2.5 k for topless and HJ with full access to upper half, even though on the pricier side I gave in and took the 2.5 k deal (Noob mistake).

Was worth it tho, but maybe I could have gotten more for the price.

Damages: 2 k (counter), 2.5 k (tips).

Overall damage: 4.5 k.

The chick.

Tits - 8.5.

Face - 6.

Experience - 7.

Massage - 5.

WIR. Will do if I get better deals again.

Cheers.

Ghostio2.

SureshrTup
11-30-22, 08:02
Nice to see separate group for Tiruppur.

Been a long time since I have written a post.

After covid almost all my regular MP's are closed where I get what I need.

Tried 3 places post covid but all are very mechanical and no fun or massage vfm.

So stopped going to MP's in mean time I got a call from one lady who worked in one of my regular MP.

And she"s now a Sp and had a good day there will write a separate report on it.

She also said about and very old MP located in middle of the city with new birds available.

So thought to give a try and went one week back. I was there around 3 pm and no one was there.

Though to return back and suddenly a lady came from a room and asked to sit and explained the price and show me 3 other therapist.

There was 2 Tamil and "1 fairrr looking NE name started with s. Really all there were tooo gud and this time though to go with Ne.

Paid and went to the room and changed the dispo. Therapist came in with a smile and started the okish massage.

Went on for about 15 minutes. And asked about extras with usual price list and it was 2 k for FN.

I went there with no expectation but her looks made me choose FN and no negotiation.

She went on removed all and was standing fn in seconds. OMG she was really a bommmmbb.

Such a beautiful lady with nice and clean assets. Really enjoyed her for about 2 o minutes with hugs kisses and mild fingering too.

Ended up with a slow HJ and came out happily.

Would be too gud if I have got some gud massage too.

Will go back soon for trying Tamil therapist or may be the same Ne if available.

Damage - 1. 2 counter and 2 k tip.

Ghostio2
11-30-22, 20:03
Would be really cool (and of course helpful) if you could drop clues about the location and name, Thanks!

Ghostio.

Nice to see separate group for Tiruppur.

Been a long time since I have written a post.

After covid almost all my regular MP's are closed where I get what I need.

Tried 3 places post covid but all are very mechanical and no fun or massage vfm.

So stopped going to MP's in mean time I got a call from one lady who worked in one of my regular MP.

And she"s now a Sp and had a good day there will write a separate report on it.

She also said about and very old MP located in middle of the city with new birds available.

So thought to give a try and went one week back. I was there around 3 pm and no one was there.

Though to return back and suddenly a lady came from a room and asked to sit and explained the price and show me 3 other therapist.

There was 2 Tamil and "1 fairrr looking NE name started with s. Really all there were tooo gud and this time though to go with Ne..

SureshrTup
12-02-22, 14:09
Would be really cool (and of course helpful) if you could drop clues about the location and name, Thanks!

Ghostio.Hi bro it's located in the famous three letter bar with hotel near Shivan Tmpl in mid of the city.

Be clear while booking an Appoinment reg time.

My friend went today and came out in 20 days as they were hurry due to crowd.

Also no massage and just extras straight away.

Tc.

Mindapur
12-09-22, 12:15
Bro,

Can you give the pointers to locate the MP?

Erdheena.Check in.

Private message.

Erdheena
12-15-22, 14:12
Pl check the PM.

Erdheena.

Check in.

Private message.

SureshrTup
02-07-23, 05:51

She said we will have fun for the full 90 min.Hi bro, please tell me some hint for location and name of therapist.

ArtisticSoul
03-21-23, 19:09
There are some SP S around railway station, kadharpet, old bus stand etc. Anyone have tried? Any.

Experiences?

Street Lawyer
05-01-23, 06:25
Sad to see no FRs in Tiruppur*recently. So I thought of writing about my experiences in the last 2 years in this*city. I have come many times to Tirppur*in the*last couple of years for business and every time I stayed between 5 to 10 days in a big hotel near the Old*bus stand. During my free times in the evenings after meetings, I visited many spas around the area. Will start writing about these one by one as I get time.

First spa was in Dharapuram road near a big shoe mart. The spa was in the first floor above a famous Mobile seller (Supr* I visited this spa 4-5 times during my various stays. The girls were usually average except sometimes you will get a good looking one. Initially the counter charges were 1 K, but later on in my last 2 visits they increased it to 1. 5 K, but I have always paid not more than 1. 2 K. Bargain hard since there will be hardly an actual massage.

Inside you can get usual services TL, HJ, B2B / Full nude. Again I have never paid upwards of 1. 5 K. If it is just TL+HJ, don't go above 1 K. One good looking girl I took here was half malayali & half tamil. She is from Munnar. Her name starts with P. A very common Tamil name, loosely translated as love. She was super co-operative and I bargained full nude for 1 K and she allowed me to play with her kitty. Medium boobs but in great shape. Made her cum and had a memorable experience. All the girls were a no-no for BJ. Again pointers to the spa I have given above should suffice. There will be another Mobile shop with the same franchise in the same road, but this is the one nearest to the Old bus stand.

OVERALL RATINGS.

Cost: 1 K earlier but increased to 1. 5 K, I paid 1. 2.

Extras: TL, HJ, B2 B, Full nude (Don't pay more than 1. 5 K).

Girls Look: 5-7/10.

Attitude: None of them showed any attitude 8/10.

Will write about another spa in my next FR.

BloodyBugger
05-10-23, 18:31
By chance saw this spa near sivan temple. Thought of giving a visit. Ventured during a rainy day. Took four hands for 2 k. Took Shruthi and the one petite one. Petite one is married and cooperative where Shruti was having lots of conditions. Took b2 b, was expecting lesbian action but none. Insisted them but there was big no. Fingered and thigh fucked the petite one who is married also. No blow job Or no FS on the menu. Paid 2 k each and left. Four hands with 2 Tamil girls was a fantasy. They were discussing about the girls absconded the work or moved to new spa. Sruthi was fit, dark and doable, but more restrictions.

WIR: yes for Shruthi.

Street Lawyer
05-11-23, 20:26
This spa is in Khaderpet near the railway station. There is a hotel named Sky-p**k. It is in the same complex, second floor. This is one of the licensed places. The manager told me so. I went there on one of the days, where all other spas in Tiruppur were closed, but this was open.

Have been there 3 times. First 2 times I took a girl whose name starts with K. A common name in the Kongu belt. Her name translates in English as "Poet" and add "A" as the last letter. She has the look of a girl next door with a nice face. Assets not so much. She must be in her early twenties. She was co-operative. Took TL+HJ the first time and B2 B the second time. Her B2 B skills were nothing to write about. It was average. But she smelled good. One pro of this girl was she did a good massage for 30 minutes, which never happened to me in the other Tiruppur spas.

The last time I was there in this spa was on a late Sunday evening. There was only one lady available and they were going to close soon. Her name was miss P. (same name as the therapist in my previous Tiruppur FR). She was short and busty. Since there was no choice took her. It was one of the better experiences I had in Tiruppur. Initially I took only a TL+HJ and she started doing very sensually and was so involved in the act. So upgraded to B2 B and she became fully nude. One thing led to the other, so I tested the waters by putting my fingers into her kitty. She started enjoying the act. I asked for a BJ and initially she was a bit hesitant. But I convinced her with some extra money. Her BJ was good. Think I could have done the full course but didn't have a condom with me. I was not expecting this to go here anyway. To this day, this is the only BJ I have received in a spa in Tiruppur. Ended up being a memorable experience for me.

Ratings of Miss K.

Looks - 7/10 (girl next door).

Assets - 6/10 (tender boobs).

Attitude - 7/10.

Damage - 1 to 1. 5 K.

Ratings of Miss P.

Looks - 6/10 (fair, short, busty, must be 30-35 years old).

Assets - 7/10 (big knockers, but saggy).

Attitude - 8/10.

Damage - 2 K.

Counter charges. You have to negotiate. They would quote 1500, but accept less too. I have paid between 1. 2 K to 1. 5 K.

Pros of this spa. It's licensed and they do a basic massage for at least*30 minutes. *.

Will write about another spa in my next FR. Cheers!

Linus123
07-12-23, 07:10
What is TL an TA?

Sad to see no FRs in Tiruppur*recently. So I thought of writing about my experiences in the last 2 years in this*city. I have come many times to Tirppur*in the*last couple of years for business and every time I stayed between 5 to 10 days in a big hotel near the Old*bus stand. During my free times in the evenings after meetings, I visited many spas around the area. Will start writing about these one by one as I get time.

First spa was in Dharapuram road near a big shoe mart. The spa was in the first floor above a famous Mobile seller (Supr* I visited this spa 4-5 times during my various stays. The girls were usually average except sometimes you will get a good looking one. Initially the counter charges were 1 K, but later on in my last 2 visits they increased it to 1. 5 K, but I have always paid not more than 1. 2 K. Bargain hard since there will be hardly an actual massage.

Inside you can get usual services TL, HJ, B2B / Full nude. Again I have never paid upwards of 1. 5 K. If it is just TL+HJ, don't go above 1 K. One good looking girl I took here was half malayali & half tamil. She is from Munnar. Her name starts with P. A very common Tamil name, loosely translated as love. She was super co-operative and I bargained full nude for 1 K and she allowed me to play with her kitty. Medium boobs but in great shape. Made her cum and had a memorable experience. All the girls were a no-no for BJ. Again pointers to the spa I have given above should suffice. There will be another Mobile shop with the same franchise in the same road, but this is the one nearest to the Old bus stand.

OVERALL RATINGS.

Cost: 1 K earlier but increased to 1. 5 K, I paid 1. 2.

Extras: TL, HJ, B2 B, Full nude (Don't pay more than 1. 5 K).

Girls Look: 5-7/10.

Attitude: None of them showed any attitude 8/10.

Will write about another spa in my next FR.

Street Lawyer
08-13-23, 19:03
What is TL an TA?TL means Topless.

ParthyForU
09-23-23, 07:30
Going to share my experience about Once so called hub for Bali therapist, now full of NE staffs, 5 staffs are there all NE. Started with normal massage then suddenly pulled my back side wear started bum one, understood all options available so waiting for her to ask me, she slowed down all her massage and started doing tickling on my body, she popped me what service required, I asked what was on card. She said TA 3 k and B2B 5 k, taken back by surprise too high for NE or any therapist to tip in Tirupur. Lot of options are there so dint opt for any service as she was not ready to bring price down.

Why people started tipping more, dear Mongers keep price is check.

Damage:

Counter: 2. 2 K.

Tips: NIL.

Jocko Willink
09-27-23, 20:12
Hello guys.

I'm stuck in the south districts of Tamilnadu for a few days. I need Madurai or Trichy SP or Inde contacts. Any area in madurai and Trichy, budget 2 k to 8 k per shot. Not interested in old auntys or ugly bus stand hookers, I want young good looking or average girls age 20 to 25. I have tried locanto its full of scams and I have tried spas they don't offer FS. So please share Madurai or Trichy SP or Inde contacts if you have. If you want exchange then I can give Chennai contacts. Please DM me. Thanks in Advance. (I have posted this in chennai forums and didn't get any leads so help me out if you have any).

Poseidon16
02-05-24, 18:08
Dear seniors, kindly share any VFM inde contact in tiruppur. I can help you guys in Coimbatore.

TIA.