PDA

View Full Version : Nuevo Laredo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Beavis
01-31-19, 08:05
I have known her 12 years, she used to be dependable. And with girls crying the blues about how they are suffering, hurting for money, due to few people coming down, I figured she would show. She did last week and kept me informed on her location until she got here. Of course, this time, she had excuses, but you and I both know those are bogus. Since I am single again, it's game on. Since being single again, I have had to tell two girls, that were trying to latch on, to leave me alone. Free agent, and the market, sadly, isn't what it once was.Yep been there too.

1) Her kid is sick.

2) Her mother needs money for her medication.

3) They are going to turn off her electricity.

I got told once they were going to turn off her water unless she paid her bill and she would not be able to see me anymore. Water bill was 1800 pesos. At the time that was 200 USD. I told her she could bathe in the river for free, next.

Bbond
02-04-19, 18:40
Yep been there too.Well she did come over, and I got her explanation, boy friend showed up and she was unable to send a text.

But do remember, I live here, I know a lot of the girls away from their work. Once I went to one girls house and installed a 220 volt dryer outlet.

Some hove boyfriends / husbands, some are stringing several gringos out for all they are worth. They come and see me for a lot less than they ask for downtown. They know that when they need a little money they can always text me. And I know sometimes they need a little more than I usually pay, they know they can ask for more once in a while and I am OK with that.

I do wish I could find some that I knew years ago, they pop in once in a while, only to disappear for weeks or months.

Zygomatic
02-06-19, 05:52
Well she did come over, and I got her explanation, boy friend showed up and she was unable to send a text.

But do remember, I live here, I know a lot of the girls away from their work. Once I went to one girls house and installed a 220 volt dryer outlet.

Some hove boyfriends / husbands, some are stringing several gringos out for all they are worth. They come and see me for a lot less than they ask for downtown. They know that when they need a little money they can always text me. And I know sometimes they need a little more than I usually pay, they know they can ask for more once in a while and I am OK with that.

I do wish I could find some that I knew years ago, they pop in once in a while, only to disappear for weeks or months.I wonder if the same thing that happened in Colombia with the migrant Venezuelans will happen with the central American caravan on the border. They are already arriving in Piedras Negras and stories are coming out of Tijuana. It's savagery. They should start pimping out the central american girls to make money once they realize that they will not be able to cross into Texas. I think they will see Nuevo Laredo as dangerous. They may go up to Acuna. Most of them have cell phones. How hard could it be to find a central american fuck friends? I mean that is what is on everyone's mind anyways. Trump is not budging. I went to Mty a few weeks ago and have another trip to Mty planned next weekend (I hope). But after that it's back to hard work and border weekend getaways.

Beavis
02-06-19, 13:30
You and I both know their MOs as we have spent years immersed in their culture. It's still funny to read about the weekend warriors that reinvent the wheel every time they go thru the turnstile.

Well she did come over, and I got her explanation, boy friend showed up and she was unable to send a text.

I do wish I could find some that I knew years ago, they pop in once in a while, only to disappear for weeks or months.

TruckerBob52
02-08-19, 03:48
Just wondering if anyone knows of any nice hotels in Nuevo Laredo that have rooms with a hot tub. Coming over this weekend and looking for a place to relax and enjoy my girl. Thanks for any help that can be offered.

Bbond
02-08-19, 21:06
Just wondering if anyone knows of any nice hotels in Nuevo Laredo that have rooms with a hot tub. Coming over this weekend and looking for a place to relax and enjoy my girl. Thanks for any help that can be offered.I don't know of any normal hotels with hot tubs, someone else may. I do know of several short time motels that have them, and I do believe some of the short time rooms have full time rates available. Try Paradise, Fare del Norte, Emarato, Cibeles, others I know where they are but don't know their names.

Zygomatic
02-10-19, 19:03
I don't know of any normal hotels with hot tubs, someone else may. I do know of several short time motels that have them, and I do believe some of the short time rooms have full time rates available. Try Paradise, Fare del Norte, Emarato, Cibeles, others I know where they are but don't know their names.I hope no caravans make it to Nuevo laredo. I am getting prepared to travel light this weekend to mty and have my global entry card ready to use. After I get back from mty, I will probably start going to Nuevo Laredo for the next couple of months if the hotels are not too expensive. If the fiesta hotel is still reasonably priced then I will do that. I will be a weekend warrior but dating local girls in Nuevo laredo as well. I am a little scared to even date local girls but it's not the fault of the local community that there is so much lawlessness going on. My worst fear is extortion. Honestly, knowing that the sex workers are mostly worn out local Crack heads makes me cringe. I am very curious however, I have not been to Nuevo Laredo since all the various migrants from different countries started to arrive.

DramaFree11
02-10-19, 22:12
I hope no caravans make it to Nuevo laredo. I am getting prepared to travel light this weekend to mty and have my global entry card ready to use. After I get back from mty, I will probably start going to Nuevo Laredo for the next couple of months if the hotels are not too expensive. If the fiesta hotel is still reasonably priced then I will do that. I will be a weekend warrior but dating local girls in Nuevo laredo as well. I am a little scared to even date local girls but it's not the fault of the local community that there is so much lawlessness going on. My worst fear is extortion. Honestly, knowing that the sex workers are mostly worn out local Crack heads makes me cringe. I am very curious however, I have not been to Nuevo Laredo since all the various migrants from different countries started to arrive.Nice report. I highly recommend the MTY, more expensive, but there is ways to get by cheap. As far a Laredo, I am very careful there and try to only drive early in the morning and when I am walking around I am also very careful. No inside information, but I just do not feel comfortable in Laredo. I have been all over the world. The only 2 place I felt this way are Colombia and Laredo. I feel like I am always being watched.

I have been driving to Laredo and Taking the bus to MTY, due to issue with the paperwork for my car to get registered in Mexico. You is a must to have all the correct paperwork you you drive outside of Laredo, or you will run into all kinds of problems, I was lucky, but wasted a lot of time. Also, there are cops all over the place in MTY, so I just drive to the hotel and then take UBER everywhere. Just be careful, do not drive late at night.

Zygomatic
02-11-19, 05:03
Nice report. I highly recommend the MTY, more expensive, but there is ways to get by cheap. As far a Laredo, I am very careful there and try to only drive early in the morning and when I am walking around I am also very careful. No inside information, but I just do not feel comfortable in Laredo. I have been all over the world. The only 2 place I felt this way are Colombia and Laredo. I feel like I am always being watched.

I have been driving to Laredo and Taking the bus to MTY, due to issue with the paperwork for my car to get registered in Mexico. You is a must to have all the correct paperwork you you drive outside of Laredo, or you will run into all kinds of problems, I was lucky, but wasted a lot of time. Also, there are cops all over the place in MTY, so I just drive to the hotel and then take UBER everywhere. Just be careful, do not drive late at night.Wow, where did you drive to Laredo from? Since I live in San Antonio I find it easier to take the bus from San Antonio to Monterrey. I also think that I have put allot of miles on my car. I need to see about registering my car to drive to monterrey and possibly work there too but I can't remember if I turned in my old permit around 11 years ago so I guess I need to visit the Mexican consulate in Austin to find out what's going on with that situation. I can see how it makes things easier to take the bus back from monterrey to nuevo laredo and walking the bridge back to Laredo and driving your car back to your casa.

I get the same type of feeling in Nuevo laredo where you feel like people are watching. I think that is because they are just watching the people coming out of the bride into Nuevo laredo. I get the same feeling about Colombia too even though I have never been there. I don't travel much, just to monterrey. I guess monterrey has everything I need.

Bbond
02-11-19, 16:28
I hope no caravans make it to Nuevo laredo. There is always an number of immigrants coming to Nuevo Laredo, the shelters are full of them along with the daily 120 or so deportees. A select few, of the immigrants, are allowed to sleep on the bridge while they await their turn at US immigration.

Zygomatic
02-11-19, 21:49
There is always an number of immigrants coming to Nuevo Laredo, the shelters are full of them along with the daily 120 or so deportees. A select few, of the immigrants, are allowed to sleep on the bridge while they await their turn at US immigration.I am really satisfied with how Piedras Negras is handling the Honduran immigrants, like keeping them fenced in and making them get Mexican work visas so they can work. Piedras negras authorities have stated that they will not accept any more immigrants. Nuevo Laredo has said that they cannot accept any more because they are at capacity already. Hopefully things will stay organized so that people like us can continue with our regular routines. It looks like order is being maintained.

DramaFree11
02-12-19, 00:43
Wow, where did you drive to Laredo from? Since I live in San Antonio I find it easier to take the bus from San Antonio to Monterrey. I also think that I have put allot of miles on my car. I need to see about registering my car to drive to monterrey and possibly work there too but I can't remember if I turned in my old permit around 11 years ago so I guess I need to visit the Mexican consulate in Austin to find out what's going on with that situation. I can see how it makes things easier to take the bus back from monterrey to nuevo laredo and walking the bridge back to Laredo and driving your car back to your casa.

I get the same type of feeling in Nuevo laredo where you feel like people are watching. I think that is because they are just watching the people coming out of the bride into Nuevo laredo. I get the same feeling about Colombia too even though I have never been there. I don't travel much, just to monterrey. I guess monterrey has everything I need.As mentioned you are better man then me. I can not handle to bus. Did it today, not for me. I would rather work a little harder and avoid that all together. Hopefully never again. Not sure I would want to live in MTY full time or part time. Girls are great, but there better place in Mexico to live for life. I can work re-motely for a few days and I work weekends. The plan is to work 10-12 days straight, then take off for either Tijuana or MTY for 4 days. I live in Houston, love my job, but hate Houston. Looking at relocating part of my business to Austin or the Hill Country in next 1-2 years.

It is easy to register your car, you just need Mexican Insurance and Title. I am waiting on my title, then I am home free, that being said I am very careful, and try to only drive early in the mornings, better safe then sorry.

Zygomatic
02-12-19, 03:41
As mentioned you are better man then me. I can not handle to bus. Did it today, not for me. I would rather work a little harder and avoid that all together. Hopefully never again. Not sure I would want to live in MTY full time or part time. Girls are great, but there better place in Mexico to live for life. I can work re-motely for a few days and I work weekends. The plan is to work 10-12 days straight, then take off for either Tijuana or MTY for 4 days. I live in Houston, love my job, but hate Houston. Looking at relocating part of my business to Austin or the Hill Country in next 1-2 years.

It is easy to register your car, you just need Mexican Insurance and Title. I am waiting on my title, then I am home free, that being said I am very careful, and try to only drive early in the mornings, better safe then sorry.I hear ya DramaFree11, I realized something after I posted yesterday. Can you clarify if you drive to Laredo or Nuevo Laredo before you take the bus to Monterrey? I used to have a friend named Blourghus who used to be very active here many years ago. He used to drive his car to Nuevo Laredo, park it in the parking lot next to the bus station and take the bus from Nuevo Laredo to Monterrey and then back to Nuevo Laredo on Sunday, pick up his car from the parking lot in Nuevo Laredo and drive back to Austin. Blourghus disappeared and I assume that maybe he got married to a Mexican girl and fixed her papers, maybe he has children now. I could see how that would work well if the parking lot in Nuevo Laredo can guarantee that cars would not get stolen. It would be easy for me to do that and spend short weekends in MTY from time to time. I worked in MTY for a few months about 10 years ago and I liked it but as in any job, work conditions can be very uncomfortable. I currently have a very comfortable office in San Antonio.

Anyways, I hope you got my PM and if you want any more info like links to blogs or chat rooms or a link to my google map of MTY spas, please let me know and I will be looking forward to your answer regarding the bus station parking lot or how you park your car before you take the bus to MTY.

Beavis
02-13-19, 03:48
I hear ya DramaFree11, I realized something after I posted yesterday. Can you clarify if you drive to Laredo or Nuevo Laredo before you take the bus to Monterrey? I used to have a friend named Blourghus who used to be very active here many years ago. He used to drive his car to Nuevo Laredo, park it in the parking lot next to the bus station and take the bus from Nuevo Laredo to Monterrey and then back to Nuevo Laredo on Sunday, pick up his car from the parking lot in Nuevo Laredo and drive back to Austin. Blourghus disappeared and I assume that maybe he got married to a Mexican girl and fixed her papers, maybe he has children now. I could see how that would work well if the parking lot in Nuevo Laredo can guarantee that cars would not get stolen. It would be easy for me to do that and spend short weekends in MTY from time to time. I worked in MTY for a few months about 10 years ago and I liked it but as in any job, work conditions can be very uncomfortable. I currently have a very comfortable office in San Antonio.

Anyways, I hope you got my PM and if you want any more info like links to blogs or chat rooms or a link to my google map of MTY spas, please let me know and I will be looking forward to your answer regarding the bus station parking lot or how you park your car before you take the bus to MTY.I knew Blourghus well but haven't heard from him in years. He had a knack for girls with braces. Last time I saw him was years ago. We had a parrillada at el rancho for lunch after both having all nighters in NL. There is a small boy's town in a pueblo called Nava about 25 miles southwest of Piedras Negras. Chango and I ventured there one night and had a blast. Blourghus became the only other gringo crazy enough to go there, plus he went alone. There is still an epic report of that night back in the archives.

Zygomatic
02-13-19, 08:30
I knew Blourghus well but haven't heard from him in years. He had a knack for girls with braces. Last time I saw him was years ago. We had a parrillada at el rancho for lunch after both having all nighters in NL. There is a small boy's town in a pueblo called Nava about 25 miles southwest of Piedras Negras. Chango and I ventured there one night and had a blast. Blourghus became the only other gringo crazy enough to go there, plus he went alone. There is still an epic report of that night back in the archives.Hey Beavis,

Yea Blourgus was the guy who introduced me to boys town in Nuevo Laredo back during the days when you had your Nuevo Laredo boys town army yahoo group. He lived in Austin at the time like I did so we were able to hang out from time to time as well. He also introduced me to Monterrey. He was very smart, very daring (fearless) and a great writer. I remember his first name is Terry. If you remember his last name, please send me a PM so I can try doing a search to find him. I remember during the last times that I saw him he felt very strongly about moving to India. He was a world traveler and said that he would love to move to India of all places. He also had a relationship with a girl from Mexico who seemed to be the type to marry a gringo and move to the United States. I recently became a United States citizen around 2 years ago so as a green card holder I felt limited and I remember that we stopped talking after he found out that I wasn't a US citizen at the time. Speaking about that, how did your relationship with the Colombian girl turn out? I remember that you were getting a divorce but did she lose her green card and move back to Colombia?

DramaFree11
02-13-19, 14:43
I hear ya DramaFree11, I realized something after I posted yesterday. Can you clarify if you drive to Laredo or Nuevo Laredo before you take the bus to Monterrey? I used to have a friend named Blourghus who used to be very active here many years ago. He used to drive his car to Nuevo Laredo, park it in the parking lot next to the bus station and take the bus from Nuevo Laredo to Monterrey and then back to Nuevo Laredo on Sunday, pick up his car from the parking lot in Nuevo Laredo and drive back to Austin. Blourghus disappeared and I assume that maybe he got married to a Mexican girl and fixed her papers, maybe he has children now. I could see how that would work well if the parking lot in Nuevo Laredo can guarantee that cars would not get stolen. It would be easy for me to do that and spend short weekends in MTY from time to time. I worked in MTY for a few months about 10 years ago and I liked it but as in any job, work conditions can be very uncomfortable. I currently have a very comfortable office in San Antonio.

Anyways, I hope you got my PM and if you want any more info like links to blogs or chat rooms or a link to my google map of MTY spas, please let me know and I will be looking forward to your answer regarding the bus station parking lot or how you park your car before you take the bus to MTY.Sorry, about the delay, work is getting busier and I had to have a tooth pulled, so was out of Monday and half a day yesterday. Thank you for the PM, I will be back in MTY, in late March. One more trip to Moscow then too much work. Yes, I have been driving to Laredo and taking the bus, but hopefully never again, yes stress free, but way too much time. At least an extra 1.5-2.5 hours, or more. Not for me, I will just drive. I am careful and will not make the drive after 10 pm, by that.

The normal plan will be to stop and play golf in SA, have dinner on the River Walk. Drive into Laredo Nuevo, and stay at the Holiday Inn Cheap, safe. Leave early 5:30 am, then no issues driving.

In the spring and summer I will be rotating between Tijuana and MTY, winter months Moscow. No time in the summer months, for long trips. I like MTY only for the girls. City is okay, but not my favorite, but for now fits perfect for my lifestyle.

Beavis
02-13-19, 19:30
Hey Beavis,

Yea Blourgus was the guy who introduced me to boys town in Nuevo Laredo back during the days when you had your Nuevo Laredo boys town army yahoo group. He lived in Austin at the time like I did so we were able to hang out from time to time as well. He also introduced me to Monterrey. He was very smart, very daring (fearless) and a great writer. I remember his first name is Terry. If you remember his last name, please send me a PM so I can try doing a search to find him. I remember during the last times that I saw him he felt very strongly about moving to India. He was a world traveler and said that he would love to move to India of all places. He also had a relationship with a girl from Mexico who seemed to be the type to marry a gringo and move to the United States. I recently became a United States citizen around 2 years ago so as a green card holder I felt limited and I remember that we stopped talking after he found out that I wasn't a US citizen at the time. Speaking about that, how did your relationship with the Colombian girl turn out? I remember that you were getting a divorce but did she lose her green card and move back to Colombia?I don't remember his last name but do know the company he worked for. Couldn't be more than 200 Terrys there LOL. And as for the Ex, yes divorced, she remarried with a doctor right after we got divorced. All 3 of us are happy now, he has the trophy wife, I am free, and she gets to keep her channel of money streaming to her family in Colombia. All 3 of us get along too. Not like I hang out with them but occasionally when a relative passes we talk a little.

I am way overdue for a trip to NL but have a stable of local biker women / groupies that pretty much keep my old ass in check. Costa Rica was my last full blown trip in 2012. Have been to NL several times since as well as several trips to some of the underground places. What fun Boy's Town used to be. That was absolutely the best bang for the buck. Drive 2 hours and shoot fish in a barrel. KosherCowboy is living the life, traveling the globe doing cannabis research and trying to make sure that no brothel remains on his bucket list. We still talk online occasionally.

Zygomatic
02-13-19, 22:16
I don't remember his last name but do know the company he worked for. Couldn't be more than 200 Terrys there LOL. And as for the Ex, yes divorced, she remarried with a doctor right after we got divorced. All 3 of us are happy now, he has the trophy wife, I am free, and she gets to keep her channel of money streaming to her family in Colombia. All 3 of us get along too. Not like I hang out with them but occasionally when a relative passes we talk a little.

I am way overdue for a trip to NL but have a stable of local biker women / groupies that pretty much keep my old ass in check. Costa Rica was my last full blown trip in 2012. Have been to NL several times since as well as several trips to some of the underground places. What fun Boy's Town used to be. That was absolutely the best bang for the buck. Drive 2 hours and shoot fish in a barrel. KosherCowboy is living the life, traveling the globe doing cannabis research and trying to make sure that no brothel remains on his bucket list. We still talk online occasionally.I remembered his last name right after I made my previous post but it's impossible to find him now, there are over 900 people on linked in with his name. If I knew his birth date I could do a been verified dot com on him but that's only if I knew his birth date. That's good to hear that kosher is living the life your doing well. It motivates me to possibly make a change, maybe work for an international company that keeps me traveling out of the United States. Monterrey has grown so much and now days they have high profile engineering positions through international high tech companies. Thanks.

Zygomatic
02-13-19, 22:21
Sorry, about the delay, work is getting busier and I had to have a tooth pulled, so was out of Monday and half a day yesterday. Thank you for the PM, I will be back in MTY, in late March. One more trip to Moscow then too much work. Yes, I have been driving to Laredo and taking the bus, but hopefully never again, yes stress free, but way too much time. At least an extra 1.5-2.5 hours, or more. Not for me, I will just drive. I am careful and will not make the drive after 10 pm, by that.

The normal plan will be to stop and play golf in SA, have dinner on the River Walk. Drive into Laredo Nuevo, and stay at the Holiday Inn Cheap, safe. Leave early 5:30 am, then no issues driving.

In the spring and summer I will be rotating between Tijuana and MTY, winter months Moscow. No time in the summer months, for long trips. I like MTY only for the girls. City is okay, but not my favorite, but for now fits perfect for my lifestyle.That's good to hear. I went ahead and did the research and found that the bus center in Nuevo Laredo has buses leaving to Monterrey (and arriving) at most every hour but also every half hour and the buses are much nicer with separate restrooms for men and women. I will make it a project to travel light this weekend to Monterrey and then take trips to Monterrey by parking my car in Laredo and taking a taxi to the Nuevo Laredo bus station and back. I could see myself going on a Friday evening and returning on a Sunday afternoon. I also downloaded an app called moovit that allows me to ride the public buses in Monterrey so everything is becoming much easier in order to hit all the spas that I want to hit on the down low. Thanks!

Zygomatic
02-14-19, 02:38
That's good to hear. I went ahead and did the research and found that the bus center in Nuevo Laredo has buses leaving to Monterrey (and arriving) at most every hour but also every half hour and the buses are much nicer with separate restrooms for men and women. I will make it a project to travel light this weekend to Monterrey and then take trips to Monterrey by parking my car in Laredo and taking a taxi to the Nuevo Laredo bus station and back. I could see myself going on a Friday evening and returning on a Sunday afternoon. I also downloaded an app called moovit that allows me to ride the public buses in Monterrey so everything is becoming much easier in order to hit all the spas that I want to hit on the down low. Thanks!Whoa I spoke too soon. After doing a little research I found that there have been robberies on buses (example: omnibus in 2014) where a passenger forces the bus driver to stop so that criminals can board the bus and rob the passengers. I can see how taking a bus directly from San Antonio would be much safer since that one does not stop in Nuevo Laredo and the odds that a criminal will be on that bus are very low. I guess I will scratch the option of boarding a bus in Nuevo Laredo out for the time being.

Bbond
02-14-19, 15:21
Whoa I spoke too soon. After doing a little research I found that there have been robberies on buses (example: omnibus in 2014) where a passenger forces the bus driver to stop so that criminals can board the bus and rob the passengers. I can see how taking a bus directly from San Antonio would be much safer since that one does not stop in Nuevo Laredo and the odds that a criminal will be on that bus are very low. I guess I will scratch the option of boarding a bus in Nuevo Laredo out for the time being.Yes, that has happened, a few times that I know of, all at night. Literally 100's of people make that trip on dozens of buses daily with no issues. This is Mexico, even the police will rob you, I say that from experience.

Bbond
02-14-19, 21:18
That's good to hear. I went ahead and did the research and found that the bus center in Nuevo Laredo has buses leaving to Monterrey (and arriving) at most every hour but also every half hour and the buses are much nicer with separate restrooms for men and women.Note that there are at least 3 bus stations in Nuevo Laredo, just tell the cabbie which bus line you are going on to get to the correct station.

Zygomatic
02-14-19, 23:15
Yes, that has happened, a few times that I know of, all at night. Literally 100's of people make that trip on dozens of buses daily with no issues. This is Mexico, even the police will rob you, I say that from experience.I agree Bbond. After doing some more research I came to the conclusion that robbers are asking for money and cell phones. However, they do not steal the luggage from the huge compartments under the bus. I could travel with 2 cellphones and keep the cheap one in my pocket while on the bus and the expensive one in my luggage underneath the bus. I could also do the same with my wallet (keep the most valuable one in my luggage and a minimalistic one in my pocket). These types of robberies have also been noted to take place during the Christmas holidays and summer vacations. Robberies during Christmas season also occur in San Antonio. The news also note that young men are also at risk due to possible cartel conflicts and assumptions by the robbers. There was one story from inland Mexico where fed up passengers actually killed to robbers and one died from getting beaten to death. The passengers did not get in trouble for that.

DramaFree11
02-15-19, 01:33
Note that there are at least 3 bus stations in Nuevo Laredo, just tell the cabbie which bus line you are going on to get to the correct station.You want to take Senda or Del Norte. Just do not ride the bus late at night. Go early in the morning, you will have no issues. Go walk around the Downtown SA or Houston, you are much more likely to run into trouble. The Cartels are not going to mess with the buses, 95% on the bus are poor this would bring unwanted attention. You can not live your life in fear.

DramaFree11
02-15-19, 01:40
I agree Bbond. After doing some more research I came to the conclusion that robbers are asking for money and cell phones. However, they do not steal the luggage from the huge compartments under the bus. I could travel with 2 cellphones and keep the cheap one in my pocket while on the bus and the expensive one in my luggage underneath the bus. I could also do the same with my wallet (keep the most valuable one in my luggage and a minimalistic one in my pocket). These types of robberies have also been noted to take place during the Christmas holidays and summer vacations. Robberies during Christmas season also occur in San Antonio. The news also note that young men are also at risk due to possible cartel conflicts and assumptions by the robbers. There was one story from inland Mexico where fed up passengers actually killed to robbers and one died from getting beaten to death. The passengers did not get in trouble for that.Truest me the Elites are not riding the bus, very low end. I would just drive, you are real not saving money, and wasting a lot of time. It adds 1.5-2.5 hours to the trip, probably more and definitely longer during rush hour.

Bbond
02-16-19, 18:35
Truest me the Elites are not riding the bus, very low end. I would just drive, you are real not saving money, and wasting a lot of time. It adds 1.5-2.5 hours to the trip, probably more and definitely longer during rush hour.Hahaha. That's kinda funny, elites don't ride the bus. Buses are for everyday people, the well to do drive, or even take a taxi, I have seen taxis from Mty in line on the bridge, I have seen taxis from NL in Mty. Some buses are quite comfortable with plenty of leg room. Take the more Senda Select, and enjoy the hassle free ride.

Zygomatic
02-19-19, 03:25
Hahaha. That's kinda funny, elites don't ride the bus. Buses are for everyday people, the well to do drive, or even take a taxi, I have seen taxis from Mty in line on the bridge, I have seen taxis from NL in Mty. Some buses are quite comfortable with plenty of leg room. Take the more Senda Select, and enjoy the hassle free ride.Bbond,

Do you know what time taxis start to become available at the pedestrian bridge on Saturday mornings? If I get on a bus from Nuevo Laredo to Monterrey early on Saturday morning when crime is still asleep it would still give me time to drive to Laredo, TX (park my car) and taxi from the bridge to the Nuevo Laredo bus station and still make it to Monterrey around noon which gives me time to check into my airbnb and start mongering in the afternoon. This give me (at my age) time to have a few experiences Saturday. I could then take the bus back from Monterrey to Nuevo Laredo later on Sunday say around 4:30 pm which puts me in Nuevo Laredo around 7 pm. Since Sunday is a family day in Monterrey, mongering does not pick up until around 12 but some low end spas are open earlier. The drive back to San Antonio from Laredo after 7 pm is easy enough for me to go straight to sleep and go back to work on Monday very alert. This is about the same level of mongering that I would do even with 4 days off in a row. Because taking the bus from San Antonio and back wastes allot of time and does not give me any mongering time for those whole 2 days that I ride the bus. This could be a very discrete (on the down low) type of trip. This would keep me happy while still working in San Antonio where I make good money.

Bbond
02-19-19, 16:07
Do you know what time taxis start to become available at the pedestrian bridge on Saturday mornings?Generally around 6 am, but sometimes even earlier.

Zygomatic
02-26-19, 07:08
Generally around 6 am, but sometimes even earlier.I'm making plans to go to Nuevo Laredo this weekend, will park car in the bus stations garage and walk across. A friend from social media said she would take me to a hotel and hang out and another young girl I'm making plans with. I don't really see Nuevo Laredo as a party (farra) place anymore but this will be my first time to actually go to Nuevo Laredo in over 10 years. I was in Monterrey last weekend and wrote several reviews but nobody read them or didn't appreciate them so I don't plan on writing any more reviews when I go to Monterrey. If there was a way I could delete my reviews in the Monterrey section I would.

Bbond
02-26-19, 16:51
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fborder%2F2019%2F02%2F25%2Freport-caravan-migrants-try-to-rush-texas-border%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2nkCAOdneY1KHwJUbszcrxgeTywDRJW9PTgSzPTQcWBgEQjeiqNeG2gW8&h=AT2syBuO3PiUGafI0YiI60-QOXT6VO6KQOg6D4Wdq8J5xGWsT7ii7OljBF4q7eBh3twGNOFjgU2jHt9Z_NAJhOiuDGh6wNFCDuewmcUEidyUqcKvKUfutB9PL8DNjKKq_sarTY9-eOfqIoM0hFv713t-jf1JFVoXktxVXrLNGOmaRDipoebDnnfOtXHtfoC4h95_X914jIpNvQTwYgbVg_a7BMUoyCIewlyMAWX7Abx8FOpBFY_SR3Ql4m2oNvjJgKv1HWbcLszNc2J7AziXEH3uqkgYcsV6ZRX8gykv8NM1oA106twKmknhAWD0J_l-7rF7wuwlRUzsWj_4R1mVhq7nAM8KPpAwSjxS_vjG4DtAi176uqAoKMda_T-fgUMbmXj2uwAYMEw35Dz1damoLN9A1ogQRd6P7jGMZ6RRlNLupgGCYOZsOFka4icSk3M61pKZoBSOyRGtsbU-P7R1aOg8D98QlmGHaCWOAGnR6EKHkN5DilYxafkuQ84rBSKRLp1HT-2aJz6F2IOe20tMqBXfm4fO2JAHPuSjPwwiR6mNYoCMNxeZfoQqHJ5AQTOyz1NSivFYytM11RUSepY6ZU13G7lr92VB10mYBmRKuNyvLzopRB5v0sLY83GFrrgU-Em-I83deE15wLshiQCNBEWrr_FI0vpyGApeFehV39Y

About 30 migrants attempted to rush the bridge, met with show of force and bridge was closed in both directions.

Bbond
02-27-19, 01:48
About 30 migrants attempted to rush the bridge, met with show of force and bridge was closed in both directions.It apparently was a last ditch effort, as many left today for Monterrey, by bus, escorted by Federal Police.

DramaFree11
02-27-19, 02:26
I'm making plans to go to Nuevo Laredo this weekend, will park car in the bus stations garage and walk across. A friend from social media said she would take me to a hotel and hang out and another young girl I'm making plans with. I don't really see Nuevo Laredo as a party (farra) place anymore but this will be my first time to actually go to Nuevo Laredo in over 10 years. I was in Monterrey last weekend and wrote several reviews but nobody read them or didn't appreciate them so I don't plan on writing any more reviews when I go to Monterrey. If there was a way I could delete my reviews in the Monterrey section I would.I read your reviews, no comment. I agree with everything. Keep posting.

You're the king of budget, and I give you credit for that. I need adopt some of your tactics.

Keep up the good work.

Slick Willie
02-27-19, 04:48
met with show of forceROTFLMAO. I can remember one time a few years ago when I was walking back from Mexico to the US, and Bridge 1 had its old configuration with several pedestrian lines at the checkpoint outside right next to the automobile lines. Well that time, the dogs ferreted out some guy who must have been transporting drugs, and he jumped out of his car and took off.

What did the USA's finest CBP agents do then, and there were at least 10-15 of them hanging around (speaking some sort of Spanish among themselves of course)? Well, they all just stood there looking at each other. Are you going to chase him? Are you going to chase him? Nobody wanted to chase this guy, hell they might trip and fall and hurt themselves, and the last I saw of it was him disappearing into the streets of Laredo.

Slick Willie
02-27-19, 04:55
I'm making plans to go to Nuevo Laredo this weekend, will park car in the bus stations garage and walk across. A friend from social media said she would take me to a hotel and hang out and another young girl I'm making plans with. I don't really see Nuevo Laredo as a party (farra) place anymore but this will be my first time to actually go to Nuevo Laredo in over 10 years. I was in Monterrey last weekend and wrote several reviews but nobody read them or didn't appreciate them so I don't plan on writing any more reviews when I go to Monterrey. If there was a way I could delete my reviews in the Monterrey section I would.I read 'them, Zygo.

Zygomatic
02-27-19, 23:09
I read 'them, Zygo.Thanks guys for reading them and Bbond for looking out for us in Nuevo laredo. The truth is that for the amount of money that I would spend in Nuevo laredo I could bang a couple of escorts here in San Antonio. I look forward to going to Monterrey around end of April and will start saving now as I plan on enjoying a whole week there and I don't want to be a cheap skate anymore. I realize that giving the girls money for extras can go a long way for a memorable experience. I love the spas and have many to try out and many to keep going to. Monterrey has huge potential but is probably getting more dangerous than before with all the central Americans arriving into Mexico. Mexico used to be more of a tourist destination and still is as I see gringos and other foreigners there. Many foreigners work in Monterrey and I wish I did too. But the US tells us to be careful, to avoid those areas, etc. I can say that it is not what it once was. There used to be much better quality in looks and in service. The game has changed allot.

Zygomatic
02-28-19, 00:57
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fborder%2F2019%2F02%2F25%2Freport-caravan-migrants-try-to-rush-texas-border%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2nkCAOdneY1KHwJUbszcrxgeTywDRJW9PTgSzPTQcWBgEQjeiqNeG2gW8&h=AT2syBuO3PiUGafI0YiI60-QOXT6VO6KQOg6D4Wdq8J5xGWsT7ii7OljBF4q7eBh3twGNOFjgU2jHt9Z_NAJhOiuDGh6wNFCDuewmcUEidyUqcKvKUfutB9PL8DNjKKq_sarTY9-eOfqIoM0hFv713t-jf1JFVoXktxVXrLNGOmaRDipoebDnnfOtXHtfoC4h95_X914jIpNvQTwYgbVg_a7BMUoyCIewlyMAWX7Abx8FOpBFY_SR3Ql4m2oNvjJgKv1HWbcLszNc2J7AziXEH3uqkgYcsV6ZRX8gykv8NM1oA106twKmknhAWD0J_l-7rF7wuwlRUzsWj_4R1mVhq7nAM8KPpAwSjxS_vjG4DtAi176uqAoKMda_T-fgUMbmXj2uwAYMEw35Dz1damoLN9A1ogQRd6P7jGMZ6RRlNLupgGCYOZsOFka4icSk3M61pKZoBSOyRGtsbU-P7R1aOg8D98QlmGHaCWOAGnR6EKHkN5DilYxafkuQ84rBSKRLp1HT-2aJz6F2IOe20tMqBXfm4fO2JAHPuSjPwwiR6mNYoCMNxeZfoQqHJ5AQTOyz1NSivFYytM11RUSepY6ZU13G7lr92VB10mYBmRKuNyvLzopRB5v0sLY83GFrrgU-Em-I83deE15wLshiQCNBEWrr_FI0vpyGApeFehV39Y

About 30 migrants attempted to rush the bridge, met with show of force and bridge was closed in both directions.Wow, that's the same bridge where buses cross. The last time I crossed that bridge on a bus (almost 2 weeks ago), we were checked 3 times for our credentials and they specifically said that they want to identify any central american who may be on that bus so they do not cross over into the USA. I wish that AMLO (our new Mexican president) would do something similar like trump is doing in USA and strengthen the southern border. I saw a video from Honduras that they are now saying that many more caravans are going to be coming up and now they are going to be much bigger since they have learned that they would need bigger caravans in order to keep the Mexicans from controlling them like what was done in Piedras Negras where they were put into a warehouse and not let out unless they needed to go to the store and even then they were ushered by police force. Now I see videos where Hondurans are killing and robbing Mexicans and Mexican companies. I wish the Mexican president would do something about these Hondurans. Honestly, the Mexicans in the United States remind me of the Hondurans in Mexico. Since I am a dual citizen of Mexico and the USA, I visit the Mexican consulate to take care of paperwork. Today I went to get my voter credentials (a card that I can use as a passport in Mexico). Well even some guys that work at the Mexican consulate are extreme assholes to any man that is or even looks like a United States citizen. I believe that my own culture needs to be punished for all the harm that they have caused to hard working, tax paying citizens of the United States that were born in Mexico like me. Then again, I am very jaded. The thinking behind the new administration is that we do not want losers in the USA. In my opinion, going back to a democratic president is not going to get rid of all the crime and losers coming from the Mexican border. I would rather live in a racist country that the USA has become than to deal with all the losers that come up through that border. The way I see it, one side (USA gringos) are racist and the other side (immigrants) are assholes because they are uneducated and don't like to pay taxes to become citizens. This, I tell my girlfriends from Monterrey. They pretty much know that most of the people who migrate from Mexico into the USA are losers. I will say that Mexico is a great country with many hard working educated people who have their shit together and treat me very well. It's like night and day how well I am treated in Mexico by my own race but here in the US my own race treats me like shit.

Bbond
03-01-19, 14:40
Wow, that's the same bridge where buses cross.Buses cross bridge 2, this all happened on bridge 1. The pedestrian bridge.

Bbond
03-01-19, 17:48
Buses cross bridge 2, this all happened on bridge 1. The pedestrian bridge.CBP released a statement. https://elmanana.com.mx/brindan-declaracion-por-cierre-de-puente/. It is in Spanish since I found it on the Nuevo Laredo newspaper site.

Zygomatic
03-02-19, 05:10
CBP released a statement. https://elmanana.com.mx/brindan-declaracion-por-cierre-de-puente/. It is in Spanish since I found it on the Nuevo Laredo newspaper site.I was going to go to Nuevo Laredo this weekend but realized that I would be spending close to 150 dollars on the trip for the basics (gas money, hotel, dinner, movie). The girls that I would be dealing with are not the type that put out and if they did it would not be right away. I decided to stay home this weekend and call a big booty Escort maybe tomorrow or Sunday. One of my old tricks is to call an Escort around 10 in the morning and at that time they are usually looking for money in order to pay the hotel room for another day so that gives me some room to negotiate down to about 70 to 80 dollars. I should become a clock watcher and just negotiate for time because most of the time I end up leaving early. I texted an Escort from Nuevo Laredo a couple of days ago but they charge about 100 dollars and those are American rates. So at this time it doesn't make sense.

Bbond
03-03-19, 17:31
I was going to go to Nuevo Laredo this weekend but realized that I would be spending close to 150 dollars on the trip for the basics (gas money, hotel, dinner, movie).I texted an Escort from Nuevo Laredo a couple of days ago but they charge about 100 dollars and those are American rates. So at this time it doesn't make sense.The "massage" outcalls, like Nikol's or Baby Dolls, are 1000 pesos, and they will send photos of available girls. Movies are very in-expensive. Dinner depends on where you eat, considering your diet requirements, I don't have a recommendation, but for good normal food, the best place I know of is La Terraza. Motel expense varies on where you stay, the very basic, that myself and many others use, is the Fiesta downtown, at 500 pesos a night. So, if you want to make it a budget minded trip, it can be done for much less than the US $150, not including an escort from the "massage" services.

RikyMichaels7
03-05-19, 03:15
Bbond,

I read an article where the military patrolling there in NL was cutback so the bad guys are taking control of the city. Holding checkpoints and robbing tourists. This may explain that night I left BT to find a checkpoint at the first stoplight right out of the compound. I have never seen anything like that in years.

Zygomatic
03-05-19, 07:30
The "massage" outcalls, like Nikol's or Baby Dolls, are 1000 pesos, and they will send photos of available girls. Movies are very in-expensive. Dinner depends on where you eat, considering your diet requirements, I don't have a recommendation, but for good normal food, the best place I know of is La Terraza. Motel expense varies on where you stay, the very basic, that myself and many others use, is the Fiesta downtown, at 500 pesos a night. So, if you want to make it a budget minded trip, it can be done for much less than the US $150, not including an escort from the "massage" services.Thank you Bbond, I think that by having the option to call an Escort from the massage services and staying at the fiesta hotel really makes a trip to Nuevo Laredo attractive. I have greatly been recovering from my esophagitis so I have many more options to eat a wider variety of foods. Since I started traveling to Monterrey, my trips have been more about the pay for play market than about meeting girls off tinder or enjoying the culture. Sure, making good friends off a social networks and enjoying the culture is also a big plus but not something I can justify my trips if it wasn't for the availability of working girls. I may go to Laredo this weekend to meet up with a girlfriend from Monterrey but she is going there to shop and visit some relatives in Laredo so I may not go. But I can see myself making trips to Nuevo Laredo when the cold weather warms up. Staying in San Antonio on weekends can be very lonely for me. The highlight of my weekends are going to the gym or possibly catching a good movie or dinner with a friend but that friend is not nearly as attractive as your average Mexican pretty girl.

Hey, did you by any chance notice that this forum was not accessible for about a day or so? I thought that maybe the US government was trying to shut it down or worse target me for sharing locations of mty spas with other members. I really don't know the other members of this board personally so I decided to stop sharing my mty map due to fear of the US government.

Zygomatic
03-05-19, 07:34
Bbond,

I read an article where the military patrolling there in NL was cutback so the bad guys are taking control of the city. Holding checkpoints and robbing tourists. This may explain that night I left BT to find a checkpoint at the first stoplight right out of the compound. I have never seen anything like that in years.I have seen many news videos of Hondurans robbing and killing in Mexico and especially in Piedras Negras. This is a new era of bad guys and hopefully the Mexican government will start to Crack down because so far I have only seen ordinary Mexican citizens having to defend their fellow citizens.

DramaFree11
03-05-19, 18:17
Thank you Bbond, I think that by having the option to call an Escort from the massage services and staying at the fiesta hotel really makes a trip to Nuevo Laredo attractive. I have greatly been recovering from my esophagitis so I have many more options to eat a wider variety of foods. Since I started traveling to Monterrey, my trips have been more about the pay for play market than about meeting girls off tinder or enjoying the culture. Sure, making good friends off a social networks and enjoying the culture is also a big plus but not something I can justify my trips if it wasn't for the availability of working girls. I may go to Laredo this weekend to meet up with a girlfriend from Monterrey but she is going there to shop and visit some relatives in Laredo so I may not go. But I can see myself making trips to Nuevo Laredo when the cold weather warms up. Staying in San Antonio on weekends can be very lonely for me. The highlight of my weekends are going to the gym or possibly catching a good movie or dinner with a friend but that friend is not nearly as attractive as your average Mexican pretty girl.

Hey, did you by any chance notice that this forum was not accessible for about a day or so? I thought that maybe the US government was trying to shut it down or worse target me for sharing locations of mty spas with other members. I really don't know the other members of this board personally so I decided to stop sharing my mty map due to fear of the US government.Good report, but I would be careful in Laredo, I just do not feel safe there. San Pedro area I feel safer then Houston.

Bbond
03-05-19, 21:08
Bbond,

I read an article where the military patrolling there in NL was cutback so the bad guys are taking control of the city. Holding checkpoints and robbing tourists. This may explain that night I left BT to find a checkpoint at the first stoplight right out of the compound. I have never seen anything like that in years.Yes, military patrol has been cut back, but not entirely. The slack, or some of it anyway, has been picked by the State Policia. My biggest fears here, in the past, were the transito cops, and the city cops, I have been extorted by them several times. City cops are gone now. A few transitos still patrol, but only a threat if you are driving.

Zygomatic
03-05-19, 21:45
Good report, but I would be careful in Laredo, I just do not feel safe there. San Pedro area I feel safer then Houston.Yea, I am not sure about me feeling safe in Nuevo Laredo as well. When I am in mty, I am usually always inside my airbnb at night unless I am with a friend who has a car. But in Nuevo Laredo it would be different because the fiesta hotel is right smack next to an area where prostitutes are known to walk and I would probably be scared to walk outside, especially if there are Hondurans out there close by. I need to investigate a little more on the massage girls who do outcalls and see if it is worth paying their rates. The thing is, for me, I am less than just 2. 5 hours away from Nuevo laredo and it could be a nice getaway for maybe once a month. Right now it's hard to think about because it's a little cold outside but dealing with the bullshit of the people in San Antonio gets old for extended periods of time. I am not sure if anyone has seen what the Hondurans are doing in Piedras Negras but it's some really messed up crap. They are going into stores and killing ordinary people for just a little bit of money that they can get from them. I remember my first time in mty last year since I had not been there in over 10 years I was very scared but realized that for me I should not be that scared. I think it get's scary in some streets and places but maybe only if you look lost and scared. I would probably be scared of going out at night but I know Bbond personally and trust him. I see both side of the coin. Right now I am expecting things to get worse due to the Hondurans. I can see how a crime war could break out in Nuevo Laredo and I don't want to be stuck in the middle.

Bbond
03-06-19, 04:29
Yea, I am not sure about me feeling safe in Nuevo Laredo as well. But in Nuevo Laredo it would be different because the fiesta hotel is right smack next to an area where prostitutes are known to walk and I would probably be scared to walk outside, especially if there are Hondurans out there close by. I need to investigate a little more on the massage girls who do outcalls and see if it is worth paying their rates. The thing is, for me, I am less than just 2. 5 hours away from Nuevo laredo and it could be a nice getaway for maybe once a month. Right now it's hard to think about because it's a little cold outside but dealing with the bullshit of the people in San Antonio gets old for extended periods of time. I am not sure if anyone has seen what the Hondurans are doing in Piedras Negras but it's some really messed up crap. They are going into stores and killing ordinary people for just a little bit of money that they can get from them. I remember my first time in mty last year since I had not been there in over 10 years I was very scared but realized that for me I should not be that scared. I think it get's scary in some streets and places but maybe only if you look lost and scared. I would probably be scared of going out at night but I know Bbond personally and trust him. I see both side of the coin. Right now I am expecting things to get worse due to the Hondurans. I can see how a crime war could break out in Nuevo Laredo and I don't want to be stuck in the middle.The Hondurans are absolutely no threat downtown, none, zero. I have been here 10+ years, I am not afraid to walk downtown, or outside of the Fiesta. You need to make a trip just to get accustomed to what it is like here now, a mere shell of what it was, but none the less, still exciting on the weekends. Get a feel of how to navigate downtown, you will be surprised how simple it is. Stop watching the news, their stories are one sided and heavily tainted. One thing happens and they blow it up so big it scares people. It is nowhere as bad as they make it out to be. Crime does happen, not downtown, only a complete fool would pull shit downtown, it would be his last.

DramaFree11
03-07-19, 00:37
The Hondurans are absolutely no threat downtown, none, zero. I have been here 10+ years, I am not afraid to walk downtown, or outside of the Fiesta. You need to make a trip just to get accustomed to what it is like here now, a mere shell of what it was, but none the less, still exciting on the weekends. Get a feel of how to navigate downtown, you will be surprised how simple it is. Stop watching the news, their stories are one sided and heavily tainted. One thing happens and they blow it up so big it scares people. It is nowhere as bad as they make it out to be. Crime does happen, not downtown, only a complete fool would pull shit downtown, it would be his last.I am also not afraid of the Hondurans People, (walk by them all the time in Laredo and Tijuana), and have also stopped watching local news. I am afraid of the drug guys and the guys stung out. I do go the dentist in Laredo, and was taking the bus, thank god no more buses for me. Was waiting on a document, now I have it and home free to drive to MTY, but as mentioned very careful and leave early in the morning and do not drive a night. The 2.5 hour is well worth, dramatic change especially in San Pedro.

One of my last times driving in Laredo, one of the Hotels was all shot up by one of the gangs.

Zygomatic
03-07-19, 02:25
The Hondurans are absolutely no threat downtown, none, zero. I have been here 10+ years, I am not afraid to walk downtown, or outside of the Fiesta. You need to make a trip just to get accustomed to what it is like here now, a mere shell of what it was, but none the less, still exciting on the weekends. Get a feel of how to navigate downtown, you will be surprised how simple it is. Stop watching the news, their stories are one sided and heavily tainted. One thing happens and they blow it up so big it scares people. It is nowhere as bad as they make it out to be. Crime does happen, not downtown, only a complete fool would pull shit downtown, it would be his last.Bbond,

I am totally down to visit Nuevo Laredo and stay at the Fiesta. I've stayed there a few times but that was about 10 to 15 years ago when our friend the shrimp cocktail vendor had his stand across the Herradura. I remember sitting out eating shrimp cocktails and a good looking big booty young girl came and sat next to me and we ended up having a good time back in my room. Once the weather get better and I may have to get my car checked out and given an okay to drive I will go down there but hopefully we can hang out. Are there still working girls who walk that area after sun down? Or do they hang in and out of a specific bar (s)? I searched for Nikol's and Baby Dolls massage on facebook but could not find them. I am holding on to your What's App contact so we can hookup later. Feel free to contact me if you still have my What's App. How has the Play for play market been recently in Nuevo Laredo? Do you expect it to ramp up once the weather get's warm? Thanks.

Zygomatic
03-07-19, 05:45
I am also not afraid of the Hondurans People, (walk by them all the time in Laredo and Tijuana), and have also stopped watching local news. I am afraid of the drug guys and the guys stung out. I do go the dentist in Laredo, and was taking the bus, thank god no more buses for me. Was waiting on a document, now I have it and home free to drive to MTY, but as mentioned very careful and leave early in the morning and do not drive a night. The 2.5 hour is well worth, dramatic change especially in San Pedro.

One of my last times driving in Laredo, one of the Hotels was all shot up by one of the gangs.That's good to hear you got your vehicle's paperwork in order to drive in Mexico out of the way. I would like to do that myself but I am waiting for my Mexican Voter Card to come in the mail first. As a Mexican citizen, I can use that card as a passport and more when being in Mexico. Once I get that out of the way, I am planning on talking to some international companies that are based out of Austin Texas to see if I can be placed in a job that will allow me to work in Monterrey but get paid here in the USA. That of course is when I would need to utilize a vehicle permit to drive my car in Monterrey. If that does not go through then I will then look for work in McAllen Texas where I could also make use of a vehicle permit to drive from there to Monterrey.

Zygomatic
03-09-19, 03:56
That's good to hear you got your vehicle's paperwork in order to drive in Mexico out of the way. I would like to do that myself but I am waiting for my Mexican Voter Card to come in the mail first. As a Mexican citizen, I can use that card as a passport and more when being in Mexico. Once I get that out of the way, I am planning on talking to some international companies that are based out of Austin Texas to see if I can be placed in a job that will allow me to work in Monterrey but get paid here in the USA. That of course is when I would need to utilize a vehicle permit to drive my car in Monterrey. If that does not go through then I will then look for work in McAllen Texas where I could also make use of a vehicle permit to drive from there to Monterrey.I have decided to go ahead and make the trip to Monterrey tomorrow (Saturday) like we talked about. I will drive to Laredo from San Antonio and will cross the bridge on foot and take a taxi to Monterrey and stay at a budget hotel and then come back Sunday and will get back to Laredo later that evening and then drive back to San Antonio in my car. It's about time I try and then I see myself doing this allot more often.

Bbond, someone posted a picture of Emilianos bar in Nuevo Laredo from the inside point of view and I saw the type of girls that are there. My dick would not get hard with the ones from the pictures. At least in Monterrey I can find really Hondurans who are thin and tight for about 25 dollars. At least for now I should try Monterrey so I can recharge my spiritual batteries.

Thank you Bbond and Dramafree!

DramaFree11
03-09-19, 04:34
I have decided to go ahead and make the trip to Monterrey tomorrow (Saturday) like we talked about. I will drive to Laredo from San Antonio and will cross the bridge on foot and take a taxi to Monterrey and stay at a budget hotel and then come back Sunday and will get back to Laredo later that evening and then drive back to San Antonio in my car. It's about time I try and then I see myself doing this allot more often.

Bbond, someone posted a picture of Emilianos bar in Nuevo Laredo from the inside point of view and I saw the type of girls that are there. My dick would not get hard with the ones from the pictures.Have fun! Change your name,"Budget Dude".

Bbond
03-09-19, 16:05
someone posted a picture of Emilianos bar in Nuevo Laredo from the inside point of view and I saw the type of girls that are there. My dick would not get hard with the ones from the pictures.Hahahaa. Remember where Emilianos is, right down from the bridge, a lot of non-working girls are in that area too. That is why, one of the reasons anyway, working girls hang there, to blend in with the crowd. Plus, in the day time you won't see many working girls unless you just happen to know some of them.

Zygomatic
03-09-19, 19:41
Hahahaa. Remember where Emilianos is, right down from the bridge, a lot of non-working girls are in that area too. That is why, one of the reasons anyway, working girls hang there, to blend in with the crowd. Plus, in the day time you won't see many working girls unless you just happen to know some of them.Thank you my friend Bbond, I just got to the bus station grupo Senda in Nuevo laredo and was able to get a round trip bus ride and my bus leaves in 20 minutes, everything was easy, no problems crossing the border into Mexico. I will be doing the same thing often, nothing left for me in San Antonio jeje just kidding. Yes drama free I will be budget man.

Zygomatic
03-09-19, 19:43
Hahahaa. Remember where Emilianos is, right down from the bridge, a lot of non-working girls are in that area too. That is why, one of the reasons anyway, working girls hang there, to blend in with the crowd. Plus, in the day time you won't see many working girls unless you just happen to know some of them.Quick update, I just crossed the border into Mexico with no problem, took taxi to grupo senda, catching the next bus to mty, very easy. From the moment I walked into bus station in Nuevo Laredo, bus to mty leaves in 30 minutes.

Zygomatic
03-09-19, 21:34
Hahahaa. Remember where Emilianos is, right down from the bridge, a lot of non-working girls are in that area too. That is why, one of the reasons anyway, working girls hang there, to blend in with the crowd. Plus, in the day time you won't see many working girls unless you just happen to know some of them.Hi guys,

I am on a luxury bus on my way to mty so I have time to write a report. I left San Antonio around 9 30 am and arrived to Nuevo Laredo around 12 pm. It was super easy to park my car in the greyhound parking lot where they allow overnight parking. I walked to the bride, put 4 quarters in the machine to get on the bride walkway and was not asked any questions when I crossed Mexican customs. I am only traveling with a backpack full of stuff. I easily found a taxi that charged me 2.5 dollars or 50 pesos to take me to the grupo senda bus station. The next bus to Mty was leaving in 30 minutes. It's a luxury bus and very comfortable. This was very easy. I thank you Bbond and Dramafree again for all the tips which I will follow again and again since I plan on making this trip around once a month. It can be done on a Saturday morning and back on a Sunday evening. Next month I plan on taking a 1 week vacation in which case I will take the bus from San Antonio. I am looking forward to doing allot of budget mongering. I found a way to make new friends in Laredo and Nuevo Laredo by joining Facebook groups. I am planning on doing more of that as well so I could just come to nuevo Laredo as well. Bbond, thank you for clearing things up for me regarding Emiliano and the girls. I thought they were all working girls but now it makes sense that it's open to the public as well. I'll post later on or tomorrow in the mty section. Peace and love also, Dramafree, please feel free to send me a notification with your number if you want to what's app every now and then.

Zygomatic
03-13-19, 21:32
For what it's worth, there is a nice parking garage on Zaragoza Street and Santa maria Ave that charges 10 dollars per day instead of the 16 dollars per day that the parking lot above the bus station charges. Also, sorry about my multiple postings below, I was in Nuevo Laredo at the time and didn't know if when I hit the submit button that my postings were either being or not being submitted.

Zygomatic
03-13-19, 21:42
I went to chill with a buddy of mine in Nuevo Laredo the other day and what I refer to as a leech or vampire latched on to me and sort of ruined my time in Nuevo Laredo. So this is when someone who works the streets latches on to you trying to offer all kinds of services and pretends to be your best friend only to ask, beg or demand that you pay them money for the time the spent with you as well as the information they gave. So just wanted to send a warning to anyone who may be heading to Nuevo Laredo to chill at Emilianos and look for working girls that this sort of thing can happen to you. I had not been to Nuevo Laredo in over a decade and I never seen anyone this bad in all my border mongering experiences. This type of experience can even be embarrassing as it was to me when someone starts asking for money in front of allot of people and then you have to pay them just to get them out of your hair. I personally would hate to have to run into this person again so I just can't see myself mongering in Nuevo Laredo any time soon. Also, I have real friends in Nuevo Laredo who do not ask me for anything except my friendship and having to deal with someone like that who acts like your best friend and then demands that you pay him while trying to visit friends is kind of a bummer.

DramaFree11
04-01-19, 02:55
I went to chill with a buddy of mine in Nuevo Laredo the other day and what I refer to as a leech or vampire latched on to me and sort of ruined my time in Nuevo Laredo. So this is when someone who works the streets latches on to you trying to offer all kinds of services and pretends to be your best friend only to ask, beg or demand that you pay them money for the time the spent with you as well as the information they gave. So just wanted to send a warning to anyone who may be heading to Nuevo Laredo to chill at Emilianos and look for working girls that this sort of thing can happen to you. I had not been to Nuevo Laredo in over a decade and I never seen anyone this bad in all my border mongering experiences. This type of experience can even be embarrassing as it was to me when someone starts asking for money in front of allot of people and then you have to pay them just to get them out of your hair. I personally would hate to have to run into this person again so I just can't see myself mongering in Nuevo Laredo any time soon. Also, I have real friends in Nuevo Laredo who do not ask me for anything except my friendship and having to deal with someone like that who acts like your best friend and then demands that you pay him while trying to visit friends is kind of a bummer.So I decide to take the bus to MTY, this trip, instead on driving, I did not want to go through the hassle of registering my car since I am selling and Mexican insurance had run out. So drive down to Laredo. Cross the border and think nothing about it I am exhausted, drove most of the night and too much work, but no complaints. No cab, finally grab find one. I tell him to take me to the bus station, he is talking to people on the street, I tell him to pay attention and drive. We take the right for the street to take us to the main street on the way to the station. Cab stops there was checkpoint by locals, he had to pay a toll to pass. Nothing happened, but Not good, I had a bunch of cash, I need to be way more careful never again. Safety first. The MTY trip is off to a great start I will continue the story later, do not want to jinx tonight.

Bbond
04-01-19, 18:23
Cab stops there was checkpoint by locals, he had to pay a toll to pass. Nothing happened, but Not good.Where did this occur? How much was he required to pay? I have never seen or heard of anything like this before and am quite curious as to what and where this was.

Zygomatic
04-02-19, 01:10
Where did this occur? How much was he required to pay? I have never seen or heard of anything like this before and am quite curious as to what and where this was.I always carry lots of cash on me as well. So did the checkpoint from locals only speak with the taxi driver? Do you look like a gringo? This last Saturday I caught the bus early in the morning and there was no check point up Cesar de lopez street which is the route that taxi drivers should take to the bus station. Hope you are having a good time. I will be on vacation in Mty for about 10 days towards the end of this month, really looking forward to it. If it wasn't for my tinder friends in Mty who pick me up and we go places, I would probably get a little depressed at night. Or maybe not, hacienda hotel has a nice outdoor lounging area on the 3rd floor and I ate a really nice meal from hotel hacienda Saturday night and the waitress treated me like her own son. The food was excellent. I was hoping to see street girls outside the hotel hacienda at night but since it got cold and wet, no such luck.

RikyMichaels7
04-02-19, 02:17
Where did this occur? How much was he required to pay? I have never seen or heard of anything like this before and am quite curious as to what and where this was.I told you I was stopped at a checkpoint by BT. These aren't locals. I didn't have to pay because I was not in a taxi but a personal vehicle driven by a guy that works at one of the BT bars.

RikyMichaels7
04-02-19, 02:45
I went to chill with a buddy of mine in Nuevo Laredo the other day and what I refer to as a leech or vampire latched on to me and sort of ruined my time in Nuevo Laredo. So this is when someone who works the streets latches on to you trying to offer all kinds of services and pretends to be your best friend only to ask, beg or demand that you pay them money for the time the spent with you as well as the information they gave. So just wanted to send a warning to anyone who may be heading to Nuevo Laredo to chill at Emilianos and look for working girls that this sort of thing can happen to you. I had not been to Nuevo Laredo in over a decade and I never seen anyone this bad in all my border mongering experiences. This type of experience can even be embarrassing as it was to me when someone starts asking for money in front of allot of people and then you have to pay them just to get them out of your hair. I personally would hate to have to run into this person again so I just can't see myself mongering in Nuevo Laredo any time soon. Also, I have real friends in Nuevo Laredo who do not ask me for anything except my friendship and having to deal with someone like that who acts like your best friend and then demands that you pay him while trying to visit friends is kind of a bummer.Is his name Javier by any chance. His has a working girl as a girlfriend there and will bum and extort every dime out of you that he can. Kind of tall and skinny. He is a coke addict. You have to tell him he is not going to get a dime from you. He tried this with me until I demanded he get away from me.

DramaFree11
04-02-19, 11:29
Where did this occur? How much was he required to pay? I have never seen or heard of anything like this before and am quite curious as to what and where this was.Not sure how much, probably 50 pesos, it was a soft stop, nevertheless it was the real deal. The driver had to get out of the car to pay. There were masked boys on the street. He paid a ladt, strange thing everyone was on bikes.

4th or 5th right from the border going to the bus station. I woke up very quickly. Moving forward I will be much more careful and instruct the Taxi Driver no be S, take the main streets. No more side streets. Be careful.

Zygomatic
04-02-19, 15:36
Is his name Javier by any chance. His has a working girl as a girlfriend there and will bum and extort every dime out of you that he can. Kind of tall and skinny. He is a coke addict. You have to tell him he is not going to get a dime from you. He tried this with me until I demanded he get away from me.No Riky, the guy I am talking about is a different guy. I don't want to put him in the spot light for my own security reasons but I can tell you that from my own personal experience that it is these types of shallow people that sell you out to the corrupt police. I remember one time about 13 years ago a shallow street girl sold me out to the corrupt police in boys town reynosa because I was smoking pot during those days, and that same police who held me at the boys town police station told me to not hang around shallow people anymore. You are right, the shallow people will extort you, back stab you, steel from you, flat out ask you for money or sell you out to the corrupt police when they can't get anymore cash from you.

Gringo2
04-02-19, 18:46
Does anyone know when the following Hotel Sabinas in Nuevo Laredo closed?

http://elmanana.com.mx/noticia/89338/Se-siente-la-historia.html

Zygomatic
04-03-19, 00:44
Hi Bbond,

Do you know if long term parking is allowed at Laredo's International Airport for people who want to walk across the bridge into Nuevo Laredo for vacation purposes?

Thanks, Zygo.

DramaFree11
04-03-19, 03:00
I always carry lots of cash on me as well. So did the checkpoint from locals only speak with the taxi driver? Do you look like a gringo? This last Saturday I caught the bus early in the morning and there was no check point up Cesar de lopez street which is the route that taxi drivers should take to the bus station. Hope you are having a good time. I will be on vacation in Mty for about 10 days towards the end of this month, really looking forward to it. If it wasn't for my tinder friends in Mty who pick me up and we go places, I would probably get a little depressed at night. Or maybe not, hacienda hotel has a nice outdoor lounging area on the 3rd floor and I ate a really nice meal from hotel hacienda Saturday night and the waitress treated me like her own son. The food was excellent. I was hoping to see street girls outside the hotel hacienda at night but since it got cold and wet, no such luck.They only spoke with the Taxi Driver.

DramaFree11
04-03-19, 03:13
Hi Bbond,

Do you know if long term parking is allowed at Laredo's International Airport for people who want to walk across the bridge into Nuevo Laredo for vacation purposes?

Thanks, Zygo.Not sure, but I do know it is $10 Uber ride to the boarder, not worth it whatever you would save.

DramaFree11
04-03-19, 03:16
So I decide to take the bus to MTY, this trip, instead on driving, I did not want to go through the hassle of registering my car since I am selling and Mexican insurance had run out. So drive down to Laredo. Cross the border and think nothing about it I am exhausted, drove most of the night and too much work, but no complaints. No cab, finally grab find one. I tell him to take me to the bus station, he is talking to people on the street, I tell him to pay attention and drive. We take the right for the street to take us to the main street on the way to the station. Cab stops there was checkpoint by locals, he had to pay a toll to pass. Nothing happened, but Not good, I had a bunch of cash, I need to be way more careful never again. Safety first. The MTY trip is off to a great start I will continue the story later, do not want to jinx tonight.Decide to take the bus to have less stress, ended up the opposite. On my return trip from MTY, I get off the bus there is 5-6 locals, surround one of the guys getting off the bus. They started questioning him, I did not stick around, not good. My recommendation, do not go through the main entrance, walk around to entrance where the buses come in, that will take you directly to Taxis.

Be careful.

Bbond
04-03-19, 18:50
Is his name Javier by any chance.No it was him, Javier and his wife / GF are friends of mine and won't mess with my friends. This was a different guy, he is sort of a friend, but very smooth talking, speaks English, I tried to tell Zygo that we need to get rid of him, but the never stopped talking. He escorted Zygo to the bridge while I was doing something, if Zygo would have waited for me the guy would not have asked for money in my presence. I sometimes pass him 50 pesos when things are real slow and he isn't making any money. Javier never asks me for anything than a cigarette.

Bbond
04-03-19, 18:53
Hi Bbond,

Thanks, Zygo.How would they know where you are going, just park there, walk to terminal and summon UBER.

Bbond
04-03-19, 18:55
Not sure, but I do know it is $10 Uber ride to the boarder, not worth it whatever you would save.$10 UBER, plus long term parking rates, beat the heck out of the $16 a day it costs to park at the bus station.

Bbond
04-03-19, 18:56
Decide to take the bus to have less stress, ended up the opposite. On my return trip from MTY, I get off the bus there is 5-6 locals, surround one of the guys getting off the bus. They started questioning him, I did not stick around, not good. My recommendation, do not go through the main entrance, walk around to entrance where the buses come in, that will take you directly to Taxis. Be careful.No worries, they are looking for infiltrators from rival gangs, you have nothing to be concerned with.

Bbond
04-03-19, 19:11
Not sure how much, probably 50 pesos, it was a soft stop, nevertheless it was the real deal. The driver had to get out of the car to pay. There were masked boys on the street. He paid a ladt, strange thing everyone was on bikes.4th or 5th right from the border going to the bus station. I woke up very quickly. Moving forward I will be much more careful and instruct the Taxi Driver no be S, take the main streets. No more side streets. Be careful.The 3rd right is Hidaldo, where the Montera was, 4th right is Dr Mier, the 5th is Calle Canales, Dr Mier is a main throughofare, Canales nor Hidalgo are. No idea why he would go down Hidalgo or Canales, neither is a direct route, or even a route that makes any sense. The best way to the bus terminals is, as Zygo said, Lopez Lara, right from the bridge. My suspicion is the driver was passing a point of sale, and stopped to make a purchase.

Bbond
04-03-19, 19:20

Does anyone know when the following Hotel Sabinas in Nuevo Laredo closed?
http://elmanana.com.mx/noticia/89338/Se-siente-la-historia.htmlNo idea, but if you read the article, which is dated in 2016, the building was constructed before 1880, and is extremely poor condition and not worth restoration. Looking at google maps, street view shows that perhaps it was torn down and replaced. There is nothing there that resembles the photo in the article, and the article makes no mention where the photo was taken.

Bbond
04-03-19, 21:35
What are you guys paying for taxi fare to the bus terminals from the bridge area?

Zygomatic
04-03-19, 22:01
Decide to take the bus to have less stress, ended up the opposite. On my return trip from MTY, I get off the bus there is 5-6 locals, surround one of the guys getting off the bus. They started questioning him, I did not stick around, not good. My recommendation, do not go through the main entrance, walk around to entrance where the buses come in, that will take you directly to Taxis.

Be careful.That's a good tip but kind of would look suspicious. Remember that old saying, desperate people take desperate measures? Right now the city of Nuevo Laredo has allot of desperate people in it. I don't even like going into the streets of downtown. I will communicate that to the taxi if he doesn't use the main streets. Thanks for the review and for your wisdom. The guy who was being questioned probably had someone looking for him. I feel bad for the people who live in Nuevo Laredo. It's very interesting but very scary. My next trip to mty will be directly from a San Antonio bus which takes about 7 hours to arrive to mty.

DramaFree11
04-04-19, 02:27
$10 UBER, plus long term parking rates, beat the heck out of the $16 a day it costs to park at the bus station.Time is money.

Zygomatic
04-04-19, 02:52
No it was him, Javier and his wife / GF are friends of mine and won't mess with my friends. This was a different guy, he is sort of a friend, but very smooth talking, speaks English, I tried to tell Zygo that we need to get rid of him, but the never stopped talking. He escorted Zygo to the bridge while I was doing something, if Zygo would have waited for me the guy would not have asked for money in my presence. I sometimes pass him 50 pesos when things are real slow and he isn't making any money. Javier never asks me for anything than a cigarette.I know Bbond, I started seeing red flags pop up with that guy toward the middle of our meal at the restaurant. I don't know exactly what makes someone act like how he acted that day. At the human level, I recognized shallow behavior. But I could sense a confrontation between him and I towards the end because of his own bitterness and disrespect for me as a person. It was nice hanging out with you how ever. You look good.

Zygomatic
04-04-19, 05:24
What are you guys paying for taxi fare to the bus terminals from the bridge area?It's been 50 pesos even when more than 1 person gets in and all are coming back to the bridge. Taxis will give priority to people going to bridge from bus station cause he makes more money doing taxi pooling.

Zygomatic
04-04-19, 05:26
Time is money.Uber must have gone up, it's close to 13 dollars now from airport.

Slick Willie
04-05-19, 04:14
Uber must have gone up, it's close to 13 dollars now from airport.Route 11 of the Laredo City Bus System, El Metro, goes from the downtown transit center to the airport:

https://elmetrotransit.com/route-schedules/route-11-gustavuslea/

Slick Willie
04-05-19, 04:19
The 3rd right is Hidaldo, where the Montera was, 4th right is Dr Mier, the 5th is Calle Canales, Dr Mier is a main throughofare, Canales nor Hidalgo are. No idea why he would go down Hidalgo or Canales, neither is a direct route, or even a route that makes any sense. The best way to the bus terminals is, as Zygo said, Lopez Lara, right from the bridge. My suspicion is the driver was passing a point of sale, and stopped to make a purchase.Agree with you on that, the guy just stopped at a punto de venta to pick up a rock. As for the kids on bikes, the vendedores are often very young, and the bicycle is their preferred means of transportation. They do, however, get all the pussy they want for free, leaving the poor gringos in the bars downtown with nothing but sloppy seconds at exorbitant prices.

Zygomatic
04-05-19, 09:57
Route 11 of the Laredo City Bus System, El Metro, goes from the downtown transit center to the airport:

https://elmetrotransit.com/route-schedules/route-11-gustavuslea/Thanks for the link, it's nice to know that one can save about 20 dollars on uber costs. In my case, since I plan on being in mty for a couple of weeks, the cost of parking would equal the cost of a round trip bus ride from San Antonio.

Gringo2
04-05-19, 23:29
According to the following Facebook page, the Hotel Meson Del Rey takes Mastercards:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hotel-Mesand-del-Rey /486998548068997.

Is there any other hotel close to Bridge #1 that takes credit cards?

Gringo2
04-06-19, 04:55
According to the following Facebook page, the Hotel Meson Del Rey takes Mastercards:

Is there any other hotel close to Bridge #1 that takes credit cards?Bad link or URL, so I'll try again:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hotel-Meson-del-Rey/486998548068997

RikyMichaels7
04-06-19, 05:30

Is there any other hotel close to Bridge #1 that takes credit cards?The Hotel Meson Del Rey is the best hotel by the bridge. Quiet. Nice and they take credit cards. Give it a shot and you will see.

Gringo2
04-06-19, 23:08
Thanks for the link, it's nice to know that one can save about 20 dollars on uber costs. In my case, since I plan on being in mty for a couple of weeks, the cost of parking would equal the cost of a round trip bus ride from San Antonio.About how much time do the buses spend in customs when they cross the border?

Zygomatic
04-08-19, 00:59
About how much time do the buses spend in customs when they cross the border?It just depends how many people are not Mexican citizens if you are going to mty. Let's say one person is not a Mexican citizen, then it takes that one person to get a permit to be in Mexico for one week for free, that takes about 5 minutes. If everyone is a Mexican citizen, then it takes just the amount of times for customs to run all the luggage through the x ray scanner. If coming back from Mexico, then you need to get on a special bus where everyone on that bus already has permission to travel to the United States, like citizens, greencerd holders, people with visas all have permission to enter into the USA so its just however amount of time it takes for border patrol to scan your luggage through the x ray machine. If you are on a bus where people do not yet have permission to enter the USA and people need to apply for permission, I hear that can take hours. If you have anymore questions please let me know.

Zygomatic
04-11-19, 05:41
I saw on the news today that Laredo has closed lanes on bridge 2, 3 and 4 in order to assign extra border patrol personnel to help with asylum seekers. So that means that I am going to change the logistics on my upcoming 2 week vacation to Monterrey. If I continue with the original plan of taking a round trip bus from San Antonio to Monterrey and back to San Antonio, that means the there could be a potential increase in wait time for the bus to cross back into Texas. I already experienced extra wait time on the bus coming back to Laredo and I can only imagine the extra wait time due to a lack in cbp personnel and from what I can tell, buses are not at their top of the priority. I would think that pedestrians, especially pedestrians with a sentri pass would get a higher priority when crossing back into Laredo, USA. So, I will be buying a one way bus trip from San Antonio to Monterrey and when it's time to come back, I will buy a bus ride from Monterrey to nuevo Laredo, will then cross the pedestrian bride using my global entry (sentri) card and then catch a greyhound bus from Laredo to San Antonio. The apps I will be using is bus bud and greyhound on my android phone. If anyone has any updates on the lane closures please let me know. I would assume that people are super pissed right now about the lane closures and wondering how the asylum seekers are being treated in Mexico now that they are getting higher priority on the border than our own united states citizens.

Bbond
04-11-19, 05:49
Bar Montera is making a come back attempt. It will reopen tomorrow night (Thursday) at a different location. It will be located at Jorrochos, downstairs. Jorrochos will remain open upstairs. Same management as before, but no ficha drinks for the chicas. We'll just have to see how it goes, but there seems to be some serious interest. I was informed, almost a year ago, this was going to happen, and now it is. We'll just have to wait, may bring life back to downtown, may not, only time will tell.

Zygomatic
04-12-19, 15:29
I saw on the news today that Laredo has closed lanes on bridge 2 - 4 in order to assign extra border patrol personnel to help with asylum seekers. So that means that I am going to change the logistics on my upcoming 2 week vacation to Monterrey. If I continue with the original plan of taking a round trip bus from San Antonio to Monterrey and back to San Antonio, that means the there could be a potential increase in wait time for the bus to cross back into Texas. I already experienced extra wait time on the bus coming back to Laredo and I can only imagine the extra wait time due to a lack in cbp personnel and from what I can tell, buses are not at their top of the priority. I would think that pedestrians, especially pedestrians with a sentri pass would get a higher priority when crossing back into Laredo, USA. So, I will be buying a one way bus trip from San Antonio to Monterrey and when it's time to come back, I will buy a bus ride from Monterrey to nuevo Laredo, will then cross the pedestrian bride using my global entry (sentri) card and then catch a greyhound bus from Laredo to San Antonio. The apps I will be using is bus bud and greyhound on my android phone. If anyone has any updates on the lane closures please let me know. I would assume that people are super pissed right now about the lane closures and wondering how the asylum seekers are being treated in Mexico now that they are getting higher priority on the border than our own united states citizens.I saw another news segment yesterday on the status of the lane closures in Bridge 2, 3 and 4 in Laredo and the word is that things will be back to normal by Sunday and Monday. The issue was that 300 dps agents were sent to other places to help out with asylum seekers but they will be returned to their home places of work this Sunday and Monday. I will keep an eye out on the situation.

Bbond, such great news about the montera opening up again, I agree that there is a market in Nuevo Laredo but as we already know that Nuevo Laredo needs tourism back and not sure how or if bringing tourism back to nuevo Laredo is going to happen. Tourism will take care of many people who need help in nuveo Laredo and will add balance back to the city.

Bbond
04-13-19, 13:48
Bar Montera is making a come back attempt. Thursday was a smashing success, Friday not as great. We'll have to see how Saturday goes. However the lack of ficha drinks does in fact hurt the attractiveness for the girls. They liked that they could sit and drink and be paid for it. Now they have to hope guys will tip them for their company.

Zygomatic
04-17-19, 01:41
Thursday was a smashing success, Friday not as great. We'll have to see how Saturday goes. However the lack of ficha drinks does in fact hurt the attractiveness for the girls. They liked that they could sit and drink and be paid for it. Now they have to hope guys will tip them for their company.Do you think the Nuevo Laredo mongering scene is better taken advantage of when the monger is flying solo or with a friend (s). My opinion is that it's better flying solo but maybe in Nuevo Laredo not so much. I remember mongering with a buddy allot in Nuevo Laredo back in its hay day but I also had some great experiences going at it alone.

Bbond
04-17-19, 15:27
Do you think the Nuevo Laredo mongering scene is better taken advantage of when the monger is flying solo or with a friend (s). My opinion is that it's better flying solo but maybe in Nuevo Laredo not so much. I remember mongering with a buddy allot in Nuevo Laredo back in its hay day but I also had some great experiences going at it alone.Just a matter of preference. Both have advantages and dis-advantages.

DramaFree11
04-18-19, 06:29
Do you think the Nuevo Laredo mongering scene is better taken advantage of when the monger is flying solo or with a friend (s). My opinion is that it's better flying solo but maybe in Nuevo Laredo not so much. I remember mongering with a buddy allot in Nuevo Laredo back in its hay day but I also had some great experiences going at it alone.I think you should avoid Laredo, just too dangerous now. I know Bbond is the expert, but in the last 6 months this what I have seen:

1. Hotel Shot up.

2. Stopped at a road block.

3. Incident at the bus terminal.

Zygomatic
04-18-19, 23:36
I think you should avoid Laredo, just too dangerous now. I know Bbond is the expert, but in the last 6 months this what I have seen:

1. Hotel Shot up.

3. Incident at the bus terminal.Thanks Dramafree11, I am actually following your advice. Plus mty is by far a superior place to vacation, even if it's for one or 2 days. I will have to pass through Nuevo laredo to get to mty when I go there one weekend trips and the information that you have provided is definitely taken into account for things to lookout for when I am there.

Bbond
04-19-19, 14:13
I think you should avoid Laredo, just too dangerous now. I know Bbond is the expert, but in the last 6 months this what I have seen:
1. Hotel Shot up.
3. Incident at the bus terminal.While all of this, and more, are true, in the few times I have been to MTY, MTY is the only place I have actually ran from gunfire. And seen cars crash trying to avoid it.

Zygomatic
04-19-19, 23:22
While all of this, and more, are true, in the few times I have been to MTY, MTY is the only place I have actually ran from gunfire. And seen cars crash trying to avoid it.I recently saw a video news clip where cops arrest a guy who goes around mugging people with a kitchen knife and when they opened his bag on camera all you could see were cell phones and purses so this guy was targeting mostly women do this sucks because I was hoping to walk in Alameda park on a regular basis and now I am having second thoughts about walking more freely downtown.

Gringo2
04-20-19, 08:45
While all of this, and more, are true, in the few times I have been to MTY, MTY is the only place I have actually ran from gunfire. And seen cars crash trying to avoid it."Crime gangs block Nuevo Laredo roads":

https://www.kgns.tv/content/news/Crime-gangs-508749891.html

Zygomatic
04-21-19, 02:43
"Crime gangs block Nuevo Laredo roads":

https://www.kgns.tv/content/news/Crime-gangs-508749891.htmlI will be passing through Nuevo Laredo tomorrow (8/21) on a bus so I will let you guys know if I see anything.

DramaFree11
04-21-19, 04:56
While all of this, and more, are true, in the few times I have been to MTY, MTY is the only place I have actually ran from gunfire. And seen cars crash trying to avoid it.Wow, I will take my chances in Tijuana and MTY, at least there is more of a police presence. You just do not see that many cops in Laredo, just my opinion.

DramaFree11
04-21-19, 05:02
Do you think the Nuevo Laredo mongering scene is better taken advantage of when the monger is flying solo or with a friend (s). My opinion is that it's better flying solo but maybe in Nuevo Laredo not so much. I remember mongering with a buddy allot in Nuevo Laredo back in its hay day but I also had some great experiences going at it alone.Zygomatic your a good guy, I think you should not monger in Laredo by yourself.

Bbond
04-21-19, 19:16
Wow, I will take my chances in Tijuana and MTY, at least there is more of a police presence. You just do not see that many cops in Laredo, just my opinion.You will now, they have stepped up their presence. Both State police, and the military, have increased their patrols, and re-opened the substation on Guerreo near Calle Hidalgo.

Zygomatic
04-21-19, 22:44
I will be passing through Nuevo Laredo tomorrow (8/21) on a bus so I will let you guys know if I see anything.I passed through Nuevo Laredo today around 1 pm on my way to mty and everything is back to normal. I had asked the bus driver what happened on Friday and he said that the road closures only last about 30 minutes and then it clears up after that.

Zygomatic
04-21-19, 23:53
Zygomatic your a good guy, I think you should not monger in Laredo by yourself.I will not go to Laredo to monger anymore Dramafree11, I know I am a good guy but thank you for recognizing that. To be honest, sometimes it gets a little lonely being a good guy. I have allot of great memories from the old days in Nuevo Laredo and I have respect for Bbond who is holding down the fort in Nuevo Laredo. I noticed that there was allot more Mexican immigration presence in the Nuevo Laredo area, they actually came down a little hard on me this time around. I noticed that there is strong police presence at the checkpoints on the way to Monterrey. I wonder if the police presence has gotten any better in Laredo however.

RikyMichaels7
04-22-19, 03:54
You will now, they have stepped up their presence. Both State police, and the military, have increased their patrols, and re-opened the substation on Guerreo near Calle Hidalgo.It is good to hear that the police and military have stepped up their presence. I don't ever want to see another checkpoint like I saw outside of BT several weeks ago.

DramaFree11
04-23-19, 03:17
It is good to hear that the police and military have stepped up their presence. I don't ever want to see another checkpoint like I saw outside of BT several weeks ago.Agree, once was enough for me as well.

Zygomatic
04-23-19, 05:25
Agree, once was enough for me as well.Maybe it's time for the Gangs and the police to start working together in order to keep the border open so everyone can continue to make money.

DramaFree11
04-23-19, 15:47
Maybe it's time for the Gangs and the police to start working together in order to keep the border open so everyone can continue to make money.Not a bad idea. They could eliminate the drug and violence in 6 months if they wanted too. Just too much money involved and corruption.

It will probably get much worse, before it gets better, as we continue to tighten the border. The drugs coming into America from Mexico has to stop. It is just out of control now, for all countries involved.

Zygomatic
04-24-19, 00:25
Not a bad idea. They could eliminate the drug and violence in 6 months if they wanted too. Just too much money involved and corruption.

It will probably get much worse, before it gets better, as we continue to tighten the border. The drugs coming into America from Mexico has to stop. It is just out of control now, for all countries involved.Being that I am in Monterrey right now, I can say that the bad Honduran gangs hate anyone who looks like an American, they are so messed up. I am not saying that all Hondurans are bad people. But today I almost got robbed and possibly beaten up at the Macroplaza by Hondurans just for looking American. I got the hell out of that area as fast as I could after they started talking smack about beating me up.

Zygomatic
04-24-19, 13:11
Unstoppable, forgive me if I sound rude but I just wanted to point out that I noticed an Asian presence in mty. I have ran into a few thinking that they are tourists from the United States but then I hear them talk and they talk just like any other Mexican person from Monterrey. I went to a place off padre mier called the plaza de tecnolgica or something which is a multi story mall where they sell nothing but high tech gear and noticed that Asians love their technology in Mexico just like in the USA. They are very nice people.

DramaFree11
04-25-19, 04:18
Unstoppable, forgive me if I sound rude but I just wanted to point out that I noticed an Asian presence in mty. I have ran into a few thinking that they are tourists from the United States but then I hear them talk and they talk just like any other Mexican person from Monterrey. I went to a place off padre mier called the plaza de tecnolgica or something which is a multi story mall where they sell nothing but high tech gear and noticed that Asians love their technology in Mexico just like in the USA. They are very nice people.I noticed the same, I will leave it at that. I do not want to get in trouble, on the Forum.

You need to check out the Fashion Mall in San Pedro. Have fun, be safe.

Unstoppable
04-25-19, 06:18
Unstoppable, forgive me if I sound rude but I just wanted to point out that I noticed an Asian presence in mty. I have ran into a few thinking that they are tourists from the United States but then I hear them talk and they talk just like any other Mexican person from Monterrey. I went to a place off padre mier called the plaza de tecnolgica or something which is a multi story mall where they sell nothing but high tech gear and noticed that Asians love their technology in Mexico just like in the USA. They are very nice people.There has been an influx of mainland Chinese that have settled in MTY. This started about five years ago when the Mexican govt cozied up to the Chinese govt to get foreign direct investments. The Asians you see at the Plaza de Tec are Chinese; they import mostly smartphones and accessories. The locals call that place Chinatown.

There are also a lot of Koreans in Monterrey now. Kia built a factory in the Pesqueria area, about 30 minutes NE of MTY in Apodaca. There are nice Korean restaurants and karaokes along Avenida Miguel Aleman. There are more nice Korean restaurants in San Pedro. I ate at Won Korean BBQ and Grill on Sunday night and it was fantastic! Beautiful establishment with great food. Much better than anything in San Antonio or Houston.

JorgeBush
04-25-19, 13:22
I have a work project bringing me down to Laredo. I read through a lot of postings and I have mixed feelings about going into nuevo Laredo. Anybody want to give me tips or advice if I should go or not?

Thanks to all in advance.

DramaFree11
04-26-19, 00:35
I have a work project bringing me down to Laredo. I read through a lot of postings and I have mixed feelings about going into nuevo Laredo. Anybody want to give me tips or advice if I should go or not?

Thanks to all in advance.Day time is fine. At night is a different story, you need to be careful.

Zygomatic
04-26-19, 09:20

Thanks to all in advance.Be nice to people but don't let anyone influence you into doing something you don't want to do.

Bbond
04-26-19, 15:43
I have a work project bringing me down to Laredo. I read through a lot of postings and I have mixed feelings about going into Nuevo Laredo. Anybody want to give me tips or advice if I should go or not?Not knowing you or you preferences, it is hard to advise, but I can tell you here is as safe as any where. Problems, sure, but that's every where. Options, compared to the past? Not nearly as many. Can you have a good time? All depends on you. I am normally downtown 6 or 7 nights a week, and am available to show you around the down town area. Nuevo Laredo is not the monger destination as it once was, but a good time can be had.

Bbond
04-26-19, 16:01
A little clarification is needed on a comment I made concerning re-opening of Bar Montera. LOS Jorochos has contracted with the people that ran the Bar Montera, but the bar remains LOS Jorochos. Several people from the Montera now operate it and are continuing the traditions that the Montera had. They are drawing people from other bars which is affecting business of the other bars. It's been open 2 weeks now and already making a huge difference. I'll be there Friday night at 9 to watch the Warriors basketball game, come on in.

Bbond
04-26-19, 16:49
Day time is fine. At night is a different story, you need to be careful.That applies to 99.9% of all the cities in the world.

Slick Willie
04-26-19, 18:48
A little clarification is needed on a comment I made concerning re-opening of Bar Montera. LOS Jorochos has contracted with the people that ran the Bar Montera, but the bar remains LOS Jorochos. Several people from the Montera now operate it and are continuing the traditions that the Montera had. They are drawing people from other bars which is affecting business of the other bars. It's been open 2 weeks now and already making a huge difference. I'll be there Friday night at 9 to watch the Warriors basketball game, come on in.Can't make it tonight, but maybe next weekend. I've forgotten already what the deal is for Cinco de Mayo. Is Ley Seca going to be observed in NL next Fri and Sat, May 3 and 4?

And thanks for the information on La Montera.

JorgeBush
04-26-19, 22:16
A little clarification is needed on a comment I made concerning re-opening of Bar Montera. LOS Jorochos has contracted with the people that ran the Bar Montera, but the bar remains LOS Jorochos. Several people from the Montera now operate it and are continuing the traditions that the Montera had. They are drawing people from other bars which is affecting business of the other bars. It's been open 2 weeks now and already making a huge difference. I'll be there Friday night at 9 to watch the Warriors basketball game, come on in.I'll be arriving tomorrow morning. Essentially treat it like any large city. Mind your business and I should be fine.

I think ill be heading down fairly early in the afternoon.

DramaFree11
04-27-19, 01:41
That applies to 99.9% of all the cities in the world.Correct, but it is a little more dangerous in Laredo at the moment, but that is my humble opinion.

Bbond
04-27-19, 14:57
Can't make it tonight, but maybe next weekend. I've forgotten already what the deal is for Cinco de Mayo. Is Ley Seca going to be observed in NL next Fri and Sat, May 3 and 4?
And thanks for the information on La Montera.For some odd reason Cince de Mayo is celebrated in the USA, but not in Mexico. I have never experienced a ley seca for that date.

Bbond
04-27-19, 14:59
Correct, but it is a little more dangerous in Laredo at the moment, but that is my humble opinion.A little, yes, but very little.

Bbond
04-27-19, 15:09
Be nice to people but don't let anyone influence you into doing something you don't want to do.Best is just to refuse any help from strangers on the street. There are several guys that hang around looking for guys that look new or lost, decline any assistance they offer.

Zygomatic
04-28-19, 02:38
Best is just to refuse any help from strangers on the street. There are several guys that hang around looking for guys that look new or lost, decline any assistance they offer.Yea, where there is fish there are fishermen. Fish are the gullible Americans who are tired of crazy American prostitutes and can't get used to the fact that prostitution is common and legal in Mexico. A good example, a few days ago an Americans walks into a spa with flowers and thinks he is in love with a prostitute. It's OK to dream yes, this world is fake anyways, but don't fall for the dream, just enjoy it.

Flimbar
05-01-19, 04:09
Was going to run to the border for meds. Was wondering if the short time hotels have girls out around lunch time.

Zygomatic
05-02-19, 04:06
Best is just to refuse any help from strangers on the street. There are several guys that hang around looking for guys that look new or lost, decline any assistance they offer.I went to a spa a couple of days a go in Monterrey and found a girl from Colombia with a big Colombian booty but I could tell she was a little bitter but not nearly as bitter as how they get in the United States but was stirring up some emotions in me and I guess that was a way for her to feel superior or in control so maybe that is just something to be aware of. I know that bitter people, mainly talking about women in the United states, are so bitter that they attack when you least expect it.

Bbond
05-02-19, 23:29
Was going to run to the border for meds. Was wondering if the short time hotels have girls out around lunch time.Sometimes, yes. Sometimes no, but generally yes. Check the Calle Matamoros side of the old mercado. They sit on the steps there, quite often. And they can be found wondering around Calle Guerrero, between the bridge and Calle Hidalgo.

Zygomatic
05-03-19, 21:24
Sometimes, yes. Sometimes no, but generally yes. Check the Calle Matamoros side of the old mercado. They sit on the steps there, quite often. And they can be found wondering around Calle Guerrero, between the bridge and Calle Hidalgo.In Monterrey, you can find working girls walking by the short time hotels and sometimes it's hard to tell if she is a working girl or if she is a regular girl and sometimes, in my opinion, one has to approach the situation like a hunting scenario where a man needs to follow its prey and see what she does or where she goes next. Bbond, are there any short time hotels in Nuevo Laredo where you are talking about and if so what is the name (s) of the hotel (s)?

Bbond
05-05-19, 16:54
are there any short time hotels in Nuevo Laredo where you are talking about and if so what is the name (s) of the hotel (s)?Yes, several, but the ones in centro are complete dumps, not recommended. The Matamoros hotel has short time rooms but they are not the same as the over night rooms, barley acceptable. Getting away from downtown, there are a number of nice ones, but you won't find girls hanging out near them. They are some distance from centro. I have personally used Hotel Nuevo Leon, Hotel Chihuahua, and Paradise. But there are several others even further away than those. Well except Paradise, it's pretty far out there.

Zygomatic
05-06-19, 05:12
Yes, several, but the ones in centro are complete dumps, not recommended. The Matamoros hotel has short time rooms but they are not the same as the over night rooms, barley acceptable. Getting away from downtown, there are a number of nice ones, but you won't find girls hanging out near them. They are some distance from centro. I have personally used Hotel Nuevo Leon, Hotel Chihuahua, and Paradise. But there are several others even further away than those. Well except Paradise, it's pretty far out there.Yea, regular Mexicans use those types of hotels too. I've seen normal couples anywhere from gay guys, young and old regular couples use short time hotels also in order to be intimate. I know in Monterrey, people are very friendly. I am not used to smiling much in the United States and I was barely starting to genuinely smile down in Monterrey but now my vacation is over and I have to get back to work in the United States.

TopoChico571
05-21-19, 00:50
Are there girls in the cribs / room in the center part of boy's town during the day? I like to see them in person as opposed to pictures online prior to making a commitment. Are there other places (massage parlors, brothels, etc.) where are there are girls in person to see beforehand or is everything online these days?

I was planning on staying at Fiesta Hotel. Is there a gym or some place nearby I can workout?

I was also thinking of going to Monterrey. Should I go there instead? Is the selection much better? Is there any place like boy's town there or other in person places you can see the girls before committing (or is mostly everything online there)? Thanks. Bbond, Zygomatic and others' posts are very helpful. Will anyone be there next week?

DramaFree11
05-27-19, 15:34
Are there girls in the cribs / room in the center part of boy's town during the day? I like to see them in person as opposed to pictures online prior to making a commitment. Are there other places (massage parlors, brothels, etc.) where are there are girls in person to see beforehand or is everything online these days?

I was planning on staying at Fiesta Hotel. Is there a gym or some place nearby I can workout?

I was also thinking of going to Monterrey. Should I go there instead? Is the selection much better? Is there any place like boy's town there or other in person places you can see the girls before committing (or is mostly everything online there)? Thanks. Bbond, Zygomatic and others' posts are very helpful. Will anyone be there next week?In my opinion, I would avoid Laredo, just too dangerous now. MTY is much better and safer. You can read my previous posts, I hope it helps.

Zygomatic
05-27-19, 21:58

I was also thinking of going to Monterrey. Should I go there instead? Is the selection much better? Is there any place like boy's town there or other in person places you can see the girls before committing (or is mostly everything online there)? Thanks. Bbond, Zygomatic and others' posts are very helpful. Will anyone be there next week?If you interview the Monterrey frequent visitors or read pages of posts you will find that each member has a different game which works best for them. Here is my perspective based on my personality, tastes and opinions. First not everyone has the same taste in women, but Monterrey is a place where you can find women of your taste, befriend them with the understanding that you will be someone who wants to help them out financially. Some people find those women on the internet, on dating sites, at strip clubs, at spas and maybe a few other places but I won't get into those here. It's common for women in Monterrey and I would feel confident to say that women in all of Mexico like to have someone who helps them out financially in exchange for something that the guy wants. It's legal in Monterrey. To get around, feel free to use Uber or taxis. Sometime taxi drivers get a bad rap for charging a little more than Uber drivers and I don't understand how people are so paranoid about taxi drivers, seriously. If you get a taxi, just wave them down, you can just just slightly use your hand or a head nod, when they stop, get into the back seat and tell them wear you want to go once you are in the car. Just get in the back seat and give them some space and you some space to enjoy the drive. The old boys town days in Nuevo Laredo are over. The closet thing in Mexico to that is surely not in Monterrey. But there are about 30 spas in either waking distance or 1.5 dollars drive from each other using a taxi. There are a bunch of strip clubs too. Sorry, I don't give strangers information on raw data. I would need to interview you a little in private first. A couple of last tips; 1. Remember as the old saying goes YMMV. 2. Building friendships like the ones I described depending on how picky you are can take some time in Monterrey.

Zygomatic
05-27-19, 22:10
If you take the bus from the USA to Mexico and go through Nuevo laredo know that immigration is stalling bus traffic for hours because they are meticulously checking all luggage for anything that is not allowed and don't be surprised if immigration starts behaving unfairly to you the border crosser. Don't be surprised if you are asked to pay a bribe either. My advice is to avoid traveling into Mexico directly by bus. It would be so much better in my opinion to take the greyhound bus to downtown Laredo, then walk to nuevo Laredo, then take a taxi to grupo Senda and then take a bus from there to Monterrey. Taking the bus, the other way, directly into the USA from Monterrey should be okay.

Brasil17
05-28-19, 03:42
I'm going to be in Laredo for the next few weeks and months. So, I would like info on dual citizenship for Nuevo Laredo ladies. If I were to offer an lady friend room and broad. Are there restrictions for an non US citizen to live in Laredo Texas other than Nuevo Laredo?

I had an goal to bring about 2-3 ladies from Mexico to the US. But only in Laredo due the citizenship restrictions.

DramaFree11
05-28-19, 10:53
If you take the bus from the USA to Mexico and go through Nuevo laredo know that immigration is stalling bus traffic for hours because they are meticulously checking all luggage for anything that is not allowed and don't be surprised if immigration starts behaving unfairly to you the border crosser. Don't be surprised if you are asked to pay a bribe either. My advice is to avoid traveling into Mexico directly by bus. It would be so much better in my opinion to take the greyhound bus to downtown Laredo, then walk to nuevo Laredo, then take a taxi to grupo Senda and then take a bus from there to Monterrey. Taking the bus, the other way, directly into the USA from Monterrey should be okay.If possible Laredo should be avoided altogether, especially at night.

Bbond
05-28-19, 15:56
I'm going to be in Laredo for the next few weeks and months. So, I would like info on dual citizenship for Nuevo Laredo ladies. If I were to offer an lady friend room and broad. Are there restrictions for an non US citizen to live in Laredo Texas other than Nuevo Laredo?I had an goal to bring about 2-3 ladies from Mexico to the US. But only in Laredo due the citizenship restrictions.Not many working girls can visit Laredo, TX. They cannot qualify for a border crossing card. Even if they had the crossing card, most have kids / family and would not want to stay in Laredo, even for a short time.

Bbond
05-28-19, 16:04
I'm going to be in Laredo for the next few weeks and months. So, I would like info on dual citizenship for Nuevo Laredo ladies. If I were to offer an lady friend room and broad. Are there restrictions for an non US citizen to live in Laredo Texas other than Nuevo Laredo?I had an goal to bring about 2-3 ladies from Mexico to the US. But only in Laredo due the citizenship restrictions.Pay the membership, get PM privileges. I have lived in Nuevo Laredo 11 years, and normally always available to assist.

DramaFree11
05-28-19, 22:49
If you take the bus from the USA to Mexico and go through Nuevo laredo know that immigration is stalling bus traffic for hours because they are meticulously checking all luggage for anything that is not allowed and don't be surprised if immigration starts behaving unfairly to you the border crosser. Don't be surprised if you are asked to pay a bribe either. My advice is to avoid traveling into Mexico directly by bus. It would be so much better in my opinion to take the greyhound bus to downtown Laredo, then walk to nuevo Laredo, then take a taxi to grupo Senda and then take a bus from there to Monterrey. Taking the bus, the other way, directly into the USA from Monterrey should be okay.I am not an expert on Laredo, other know more then me, I do not I think you will be killed or kidnapped better chance of that happening in Houston or any major city in the stated. No way in Hell I would I take public transportation in Houston, I do not have a death wish.

I thought I was being smart taking the bus in Laredo to MTY, I was wrong. Stop at a roadblock not by the cops, but the locals. Next trip, took the early bus to avoid any drama, we'll get off the bus in Laredo. 5 or 6 guys surround a guy getting off the bus, I did not stick around to see what happened. This is why I avoid Laredo at all cost.

MTY is good, but driving or bus just too dangerous for me. I will only fly in when flights are less then $400.

Bbond
05-29-19, 01:43
Starting at 12 midnight Friday the 31th of May, until Monday the 3rd of June. No bars open, not even boys town.

Zygomatic
05-29-19, 23:31
I am not an expert on Laredo, other know more then me, I do not I think you will be killed or kidnapped better chance of that happening in Houston or any major city in the stated. No way in Hell I would I take public transportation in Houston, I do not have a death wish.

I thought I was being smart taking the bus in Laredo to MTY, I was wrong. Stop at a roadblock not by the cops, but the locals. Next trip, took the early bus to avoid any drama, we'll get off the bus in Laredo. 5 or 6 guys surround a guy getting off the bus, I did not stick around to see what happened. This is why I avoid Laredo at all cost.

MTY is good, but driving or bus just too dangerous for me. I will only fly in when flights are less then $400.I was thinking about that experience you had when you got off the bus in Nuevo laredo back from Monterrey and a group of guys surrounded 1 guy who also got off your bus. I was thinking that maybe someone who was also on that bus who knew or thought he knew something about that guy called his local friends who are affiliated with some gang to question that guy who was maybe guilty of something. I'm not trying to make excuses for a scenario at the bus station That raises red flags security wise, but I want to believe that bad things don't happen to people who don't deserve it.

DramaFree11
05-30-19, 16:01
I was thinking about that experience you had when you got off the bus in Nuevo laredo back from Monterrey and a group of guys surrounded 1 guy who also got off your bus. I was thinking that maybe someone who was also on that bus who knew or thought he knew something about that guy called his local friends who are affiliated with some gang to question that guy who was maybe guilty of something. I'm not trying to make excuses for a scenario at the bus station That raises red flags security wise, but I want to believe that bad things don't happen to people who don't deserve it.Honestly, I do not think that was the case, but did not want get into that mess. The worst part it was early in the morning, I thought I had avoided all that be. S. This why I stay clear of Laredo now.

TaxGuy666
05-31-19, 03:35
Starting at 12 midnight Friday the 31th of May, until Monday the 3rd of June. No bars open, not even boys town.Hi BBond,

Glad you posted because I was coming down. Why are they closing bars this weekend? Is there an election? Is this countrywide or just NL and other border towns?

See ya soon!

Bbond
05-31-19, 19:42
Glad you posted because I was coming down. Why are they closing bars this weekend? Is there an election? Is this countrywide or just NL and other border towns?No, idea, just state wide I think, Yes, elections.

Beavis
06-01-19, 01:01
They did the same thing on election day here in the Philippines but all bars were still open. Expats were allowed to drink just not Filipinos. In NL some of my best times ever were when the bars were closed. There still werwe girls around it just took a little more effort to look for them. That was years ago though.

Zygomatic
06-06-19, 20:24
The last time I took the bus into Mexico through Nuevo Laredo, the immigration officers where ripping off the passengers. The whole bus had to pay a bribe of 400 $ otherwise immigration officers were going to have us wait for hours in the bus inspection station while they searched our bags, harass us and God know what else to us. The first clue that this was going to take place was the long bus line where we had to wait for about 3 hours just to get to the bus inspection station in Nuevo Laredo. My question is, if I know that there is a long bus line to cross into Mexico, which tells me that immigration officers in Mexico are ripping off the passengers, can I just get off the bus and walk the rest of the way across bridge 2? From there I can just take a taxi to the central bus station in Laredo and be on my way.

Brasil17
06-07-19, 00:42
I have an friend from Laredo told me Boystown is gone. Not sure what he'd meant by that. Wanted to get the real facts.

DramaFree11
06-07-19, 17:08
The last time I took the bus into Mexico through Nuevo Laredo, the immigration officers where ripping off the passengers. The whole bus had to pay a bribe of 400 $ otherwise immigration officers were going to have us wait for hours in the bus inspection station while they searched our bags, harass us and God know what else to us. The first clue that this was going to take place was the long bus line where we had to wait for about 3 hours just to get to the bus inspection station in Nuevo Laredo. My question is, if I know that there is a long bus line to cross into Mexico, which tells me that immigration officers in Mexico are ripping off the passengers, can I just get off the bus and walk the rest of the way across bridge 2? From there I can just take a taxi to the central bus station in Laredo and be on my way.The whole thing is so screwed up! I thought I had the whole thing figured out, but I was wrong. I would say go very early in the morning.

DramaFree11
06-07-19, 17:22
The last time I took the bus into Mexico through Nuevo Laredo, the immigration officers where ripping off the passengers. The whole bus had to pay a bribe of 400 $ otherwise immigration officers were going to have us wait for hours in the bus inspection station while they searched our bags, harass us and God know what else to us. The first clue that this was going to take place was the long bus line where we had to wait for about 3 hours just to get to the bus inspection station in Nuevo Laredo. My question is, if I know that there is a long bus line to cross into Mexico, which tells me that immigration officers in Mexico are ripping off the passengers, can I just get off the bus and walk the rest of the way across bridge 2? From there I can just take a taxi to the central bus station in Laredo and be on my way.

This is why I stopped driving or taking the bus, just too stressful and too many variables. I have no problem living on the edge, but in my opinion just too dangerous now.

I did talk to a couple of guys in MTY and they said the drive is just too dangerous, they will not do it and they work in MTY. This is before I had my issues, I thought they were being overly cautious, now I understand.

Bbond
06-07-19, 17:45
The last time I took the bus into Mexico through Nuevo Laredo, the immigration officers where ripping off the passengers. The whole bus had to pay a bribe of 400 $ otherwise immigration officers were going to have us wait for hours in the bus inspection station while they searched our bags, harass us and God know what else to us. The first clue that this was going to take place was the long bus line where we had to wait for about 3 hours just to get to the bus inspection station in Nuevo Laredo. My question is, if I know that there is a long bus line to cross into Mexico, which tells me that immigration officers in Mexico are ripping off the passengers, can I just get off the bus and walk the rest of the way across bridge 2? From there I can just take a taxi to the central bus station in Laredo and be on my way.No, there is no provision for foot traffic into Mexico on bridge 2.

Bbond
06-07-19, 17:49
I have an friend from Laredo told me Boystown is gone. Not sure what he'd meant by that. Wanted to get the real facts.Not gone, but it is merely a shell of what it once was. I have been told that a couple of the old bars have reopened, but have not been out there to check it out.

Bbond
06-07-19, 17:50
The last time I took the bus into Mexico through Nuevo Laredo, the immigration officers where ripping off the passengers. The whole bus had to pay a bribe of 400 $ otherwise immigration officers were going to have us wait for hours in the bus inspection station while they searched our bags, harass us and God know what else to us. The first clue that this was going to take place was the long bus line where we had to wait for about 3 hours just to get to the bus inspection station in Nuevo Laredo. My question is, if I know that there is a long bus line to cross into Mexico, which tells me that immigration officers in Mexico are ripping off the passengers, can I just get off the bus and walk the rest of the way across bridge 2? From there I can just take a taxi to the central bus station in Laredo and be on my way.No, they will not allow you to do that.

Zygomatic
06-07-19, 23:32
This is why I stopped driving or taking the bus, just too stressful and too many variables. I have no problem living on the edge, but in my opinion just too dangerous now.

I did talk to a couple of guys in MTY and they said the drive is just too dangerous, they will not do it and they work in MTY. This is before I had my issues, I thought they were being overly cautious, now I understand.I understand and respect your decisions. I plan to continue crossing the border through Nuevo laredo and will post my experiences. 4th of July is coming up so I plan on taking a 4 day weekend to mty. The Grey hound bus arrives in Laredo around 930 am from my city so that would put me in mty around 12 pm in time for early check into my preferred hotel in mty. I think the best bus option back from Mty is a direct bus to my city in Texas. I feel scared to even post my travel plans on here. You never know who is reading this forum. Maybe I'm just paranoid. Thank you Bbond for the information. I would like to one day move to Laredo or Mcallen area so I can be closer to the border.

TopoChico571
06-08-19, 07:18
At DramaFree11, I read that bus to Laredo then walk across, then bus to MTY is fastest. This is due to immigration checking and traffic at bridge crossing. Can others confirm?

I went to Laredo recently, went to Jorochos bar for about a minute a couple times, then walked out. I saw one gringo (Bbond? And a chica or two. Not sure if they are working, but seemed receptive. Anyway, I'm not one for loud music, so I left quickly.

BT mostly has gorditas, but a couple are not fat and decent. A taxi driver showed me some nice WhatsApp chicks, but I didn't get digits. I don't know where or how he found them. Any ideas? The typical sites seem mostly fake. MTY was a blast. I went there after a few days in Laredo, but I liked Laredo too.

Bbond
06-08-19, 23:38
I went to Laredo recently, went to Jorochos bar for about a minute a couple times, then walked out. I saw one gringo (Bbond? And a chica or two. Not sure if they are working, but seemed receptive. Anyway, I'm not one for loud music, so I left quickly.Jarochos, now ran by the people from the Montera, has loud music, sometimes insanely loud. May have been me you saw, I hang in Jarochos almost exclusively, normally will be there after 7-8 PM. Either sitting at the bar, or outside smoking a cigarette. The chicas are slowly starting to come back, but not like the old Montera, yet anyway.

Zygomatic
06-10-19, 01:31
Jarochos, now ran by the people from the Montera, has loud music, sometimes insanely loud. May have been me you saw, I hang in Jarochos almost exclusively, normally will be there after 7-8 PM. Either sitting at the bar, or outside smoking a cigarette. The chicas are slowly starting to come back, but not like the old Montera, yet anyway.I wonder where the USA will start returning the asylum seekers already in the USA back to Mexico. Probably back to their port of entry which means that many of the asylum seekers who entered the USA through Nuevo Laredo will be returned back to nuevo Laredo soon. The last time I was in Monterrey, I noticed that there were allot of Honduran guys and maybe a couple of girls hanging out in the same street where street girls would hang out at night. But it became much more dangerous and the street girls from Monterrey who where actually very attractive were replaced with fat Honduranian girls. Since I don't spend enough time in Monterrey to report these news accurately, I can't say that this is consistent but this is what I saw one of the nights during my last trip to Monterrey. There are allot of hot asylum seekers in Nuevo Laredo. I wonder what they will be needing to do for money?

TopoChico571
06-10-19, 04:49
I was surprised by the asylum seekers there, but I didn't see Hondurans. Taxi driver said they were from Congo and Cuba.

Slick Willie
06-10-19, 07:25
I wonder where the USA will start returning the asylum seekers already in the USA back to Mexico. Probably back to their port of entry which means that many of the asylum seekers who entered the USA through Nuevo Laredo will be returned back to nuevo Laredo soon. The last time I was in Monterrey, I noticed that there were allot of Honduran guys and maybe a couple of girls hanging out in the same street where street girls would hang out at night. But it became much more dangerous and the street girls from Monterrey who where actually very attractive were replaced with fat Honduranian girls. Since I don't spend enough time in Monterrey to report these news accurately, I can't say that this is consistent but this is what I saw one of the nights during my last trip to Monterrey. There are allot of hot asylum seekers in Nuevo Laredo. I wonder what they will be needing to do for money?Was in NL this weekend. None of the Africans who have been so visible over the past few months were there. They used to sleep on the bridge and panhandle in the streets. Some seem to have made it to SA and are now camped out near the Greyhound station downtown. They all have kids with them, and then when they say the magic word "asylum", they're in (or at least they used to be). SA needs French speaking volunteers to help out with these people although I never heard any of them speaking French. Don't know what's going to happen now. Like you, I always had visions of screwing one of those hot African chicks in NL, so if they all get sent back to Mexico maybe we still have a chance.

On another note I put in a very short appearance on Sat at the reincarnated Montera, now doing business as Jarochos. I walk in, sit down at the bar, order an Indio beer, then go to the bathroom. Some dude follows me in. Hey bro, want to buy some powder? Nah, can't use it. Well, how about some weed? Too old for that, bro. You're not as old as Willie Nelson are you?(meaning Willie still smokes dope so why don't you). Did see some familiar faces though I haven't been there in years. Tottering old Santa Claus was there, and so was the charming young lady (not so young any more) who sells chicles. I used to love the way she carried the basket on her head, and she still does! A couple of toothless putas there too giving me the eye, but didn't turn me on.

Ended up spending the night in the Zona. Had a hard time choosing between my four regulars and two backups. Lots of "movimiento" as always there on a Sat night / Sun morning. The place was packed, almost exclusively locals, a couple of new bars open, some pretty hot new chicas, 150 pesos "normalito", a little more for extras, but stuck to my regulars, more bang for the buck.

Zygomatic
06-10-19, 18:15
At DramaFree11, I read that bus to Laredo then walk across, then bus to MTY is fastest. This is due to immigration checking and traffic at bridge crossing. Can others confirm. There is one reality which increases risk when crossing bridge 2 into nuevo Laredo via a bus like omex VIP, Grey hound or turimex. Allot of Mexicans who travel to the USA from Mexico come to the USA with plans to buy used or new clothes and reselling it in Mexico for a hefty profit. One girl I met personally from tinder comes all the way from Mexico city and packs 3 huge suitcases full of clothes in a bus and crosses her suitcases into Mexico with the expectation that immigration will not search her bags at the Mexican immigration bus checkpoint. My guess is that Mexican immigration now sees this an an opportunity to harass and extort money from everyone who crosses into Mexico via a bus. Immigration knows that this illegal active is taking place and they also want to crack down on Mexicans who buy in USA and sell in Mexico without paying duty fees. My next trip to Mexico, I will cross by foot into nuevo Laredo and then take the bus to Monterrey. I see it as a lower risk but these days I cannot expect anything to be risk free. It helps to hear stories of others that go to Mexico and have a good time. Allot of times, we in the USA get overly paranoid.

Zygomatic
06-11-19, 03:43
Was in NL this weekend. None of the Africans who have been so visible over the past few months were there. They used to sleep on the bridge and panhandle in the streets. Some seem to have made it to SA and are now camped out near the Greyhound station downtown. They all have kids with them, and then when they say the magic word "asylum", they're in (or at least they used to be). SA needs French speaking volunteers to help out with these people although I never heard any of them speaking French. Don't know what's going to happen now. Like you, I always had visions of screwing one of those hot African chicks in NL, so if they all get sent back to Mexico maybe we still have a chance.I drove by the grey hound bus station and I saw all the Africans there, plus some Latin people too but mostly Africans. The Africans are like a double shade of black or very very black. I saw a single MILF with her baby and I think she was waiting or hoping for someone to pick her up. They are outside of a place that is helping them. But there are about 4 police on their bikes just looking at everything that is going on. I am thinking of parking my car next time and walking over there. It looks like many of these immigrants are just homeless now, people are bringing them food, some of them look Latin, pretty sure they speak Spanish. Some hot girls are in the mix. I had to drive by there twice. The Africans are so black that you really have to get a good look at them to spot the hot girls in the crowd. That one hot MILF looked at me like she wanted me to pick her up but there were 4 police men on their bikes just looking at everything. The second time I drove by, she had moved to a different part of the street just sitting down looking like the world was caving in on her. I am in awe. What is going to happen next? What if we boot Trump out of office and let all these people in? The only place that I can see on the map that is helping them is Parks and Recreation. There must be some new organization that set up shop there that is helping them. Why is this now on the news?

Unstoppable
06-11-19, 20:49
All this talk about how dangerous the drive is to MTY is way overblown. I drive to MTY on a monthly basis via bridge 2 in Nuevo Laredo. After I going through customs, I hop on Av. Luis Donaldo Colosio until then turn left onto 85 then I'll take the tollway (85 D) all the way into MTY. I've been taking this route since 1999; never had a problem as there are law enforcement all over the place. I also avoid driving at night, mostly to avoid hitting the pot holes as we all know how terrible Mexican roads are. Use common sense and be aware of your surroundings and you WILL be fine. The level of paranoia in here sure is high.

DramaFree11
06-11-19, 21:51
All this talk about how dangerous the drive is to MTY is way overblown. I drive to MTY on a monthly basis via bridge 2 in Nuevo Laredo. After I going through customs, I hop on Av. Luis Donaldo Colosio until then turn left onto 85 then I'll take the tollway (85 D) all the way into MTY. I've been taking this route since 1999; never had a problem as there are law enforcement all over the place. I also avoid driving at night, mostly to avoid hitting the pot holes as we all know how terrible Mexican roads are. Use comm
n sense and be aware of your surroundings and you WILL be fine. The level of paranoia in here sure is high.Yes, I blew a tire on the trip, the road is terrible. Correct, but disagree slightly once you are out of Laredo you are fine. Laredo is little more dangerous then you want to admit. MTY, there are cops all over the place and they love to pull Americans over, but I do feel safe in MTY. Central not as much, but San Pedro is incredibly safe.

Zygomatic
06-12-19, 04:04
All this talk about how dangerous the drive is to MTY is way overblown. I drive to MTY on a monthly basis via bridge 2 in Nuevo Laredo. After I going through customs, I hop on Av. Luis Donaldo Colosio until then turn left onto 85 then I'll take the tollway (85 D) all the way into MTY. I've been taking this route since 1999; never had a problem as there are law enforcement all over the place. I also avoid driving at night, mostly to avoid hitting the pot holes as we all know how terrible Mexican roads are. Use common sense and be aware of your surroundings and you WILL be fine. The level of paranoia in here sure is high.Unstoppable,

Can you please tell me what is required to drive a car across the border into Mexico on bride 2? I don't have the title because I am still paying off my car. But I do have the Bill of Sale and the Registration Receipt in my name. I can also apply for the Mexican permit. Do I need a letter of permission from my lien holder to drive my / their car into Mexico? I can also get Mexican insurance.

Thanks, Zygo.

Zygomatic
06-12-19, 04:58
Hi Bbond,

I am planning a trip through Nuevo Laredo and walking across the bride 1 around 6 am. Do you know if the Taxis are out waiting by bridge 1 by that time or around what time they start lining up there?

Thanks, Zygo.

CenTexCrash
06-12-19, 21:26
Unstoppable,

Can you please tell me what is required to drive a car across the border into Mexico on bride 2? I don't have the title because I am still paying off my car. But I do have the Bill of Sale and the Registration Receipt in my name. I can also apply for the Mexican permit. Do I need a letter of permission from my lien holder to drive my / their car into Mexico? I can also get Mexican insurance.

Thanks, Zygo.As of May 2019, Bridge 2 is open for southbound traffic into Mexico. May or may not have northbound reopened too but for longest time the retooled the northbound lanes into pedestrian walkway. Annoying thing is Mex officials built random barrier so you have to turn right toward Lopez De Lara which is a PITA to you turn if you're trying to continue south on Ave Guerrero. Oh well.

Big bridge open both directions no issues.

Bridge 3 is 18 wheelers only.

Colombia Camino Bridge is supposed to be a hidden gem 20 minutes or less but the secret's out so last time I drove out there it was 4 hours to cross. Still mad about that.

If your vehicle in question still has temp tags and / or title transfer is still pending I would NOT chance driving it into Mexico until permanent plates are in. You're opening a can of worms on that one. And when you do have registration, keep copy in glove box, ypu never know when authorities from either country will ask.

Bbond
06-13-19, 14:45
Unstoppable,

Can you please tell me what is required to drive a car across the border into Mexico on bride 2? I don't have the title because I am still paying off my car. But I do have the Bill of Sale and the Registration Receipt in my name. I can also apply for the Mexican permit. Do I need a letter of permission from my lien holder to drive my / their car into Mexico? I can also get Mexican insurance.Thanks, Zygo.https://www.cnet.com/es/como-se-hace/como-obtener-permiso-importacion-temporal-vehiculos-viajar-mexico/

In Spanish and tells you the requirements, you can do it all online.

Bbond
06-13-19, 21:11
Hi Bbond,

I am planning a trip through Nuevo Laredo and walking across the bride 1 around 6 am. Do you know if the Taxis are out waiting by bridge 1 by that time or around what time they start lining up there?Thanks, Zygo.Should not be a long wait if there are none, they run bringing people to the bridge at that hour.

DramaFree11
06-14-19, 03:13
Hi Bbond,

I am planning a trip through Nuevo Laredo and walking across the bride 1 around 6 am. Do you know if the Taxis are out waiting by bridge 1 by that time or around what time they start lining up there?

Thanks, Zygo.They are available, you might have to wait a couple minutes, but be careful drunks are on the streets. Also, this is the time that I was stopped at the road block.

Zygomatic
06-14-19, 20:46
They are available, you might have to wait a couple minutes, but be careful drunks are on the streets. Also, this is the time that I was stopped at the road block.Okay, I've been thinking about waiting until 7 am before I cross the bridge in Mexico in order to allow time for people to wake up and start their day. Given your recent experience, I will try to talk to the taxt driver so he can only go on 15 de junio street and cesar de Lara street which would take me directly to the bus station. Coming back, I plan on taking a direct bus from Monterrey to San Antonio. Thanks for the heads up Dramafree11.

Bbond
06-15-19, 20:41
Okay, I've been thinking about waiting until 7 am before I cross the bridge in Mexico in order to allow time for people to wake up and start their day. Given your recent experience, I will try to talk to the taxt driver so he can only go on 15 de junio street and cesar de Lara street which would take me directly to the bus station. Coming back, I plan on taking a direct bus from Monterrey to San Antonio. Thanks for the heads up Dramafree11.The taxi stand, on 15 de Julio, is on the east side of Guerrero, traffic is not allowed to go straight from there, on 15 de Julio, past Guerrero, and must turn down Guerrero. From 6 am to 9 am, bridge 1 is Sentri traffic only, and that traffic comes from the west on 15 de Julio, and down Matamoros street, and early can be quite heavy. The vast majority of foot traffic between 6 and 8 am is people crossing into the US, and at times the wait line is quite long, extending down 15 de Julio and Ocampo streets.

Zygomatic
06-16-19, 01:22
The taxi stand, on 15 de Julio, is on the east side of Guerrero, traffic is not allowed to go straight from there, on 15 de Julio, past Guerrero, and must turn down Guerrero. From 6 am to 9 am, bridge 1 is Sentri traffic only, and that traffic comes from the west on 15 de Julio, and down Matamoros street, and early can be quite heavy. The vast majority of foot traffic between 6 and 8 am is people crossing into the US, and at times the wait line is quite long, extending down 15 de Julio and Ocampo streets.Thanks for the info Bbond. I just bought my bus ticket today which would drop me off in Laredo before 6 am. I told the guy selling my bus ticket that I really wanted to go straight to Monterrey but before I could tell him about what Mexican immigration is doing on the Mexican side, he told me that he already knew that Mexican immigration is making buses wait about 6 hours at the Mexican immigration bus station so they can bully and steal from bus passengers. I asked if this happens all the time now and he said it only happens during high peak travel days. I am 3 weeks away from going and he said that the bus seats are already starting to fill up so 4 rth of July weekend is going to be very busy at the border for people going into Mexico. Should I be scared of being kidnapped or exported while taking the taxi to the Nuevo Laredo grupo senda bus station? I am starting to think that I should take a greyhound bus instead which would put me in Laredo around 9 am, meaning that 15 de junio street would free up by the time I cross into Mexico but there will be more people crossing into Mexico as well.

Unstoppable
06-16-19, 17:21
Unstoppable,

Thanks, Zygo.Zygo,

Legally, you'll need a permission letter from your lien holder to drive the car across but they usually just give you a month which means when you apply for the car permit, they'll only give you a month but you'll still be charged a full $60 plus a deposit.

What I did was I found a killer deal on a used Suburban on Craigslist and got the title in my name. I then got my immigration permit for 180 days so I can get the car permit for 180 days because they'll only give you a car permit for the number of days left on your immigration permit. This maximizes your time and money.

You'll need to put a deposit (either $200, $300 or $400 depending on the year of the car) but you'll get the deposit back when you cancel the car permit. I just reuse the deposit when I re-apply for the permit.

You'll also need to buy Mexican auto insurance although they don't ask for it when you apply for a permit. I buy the insurance on the AAA website; they only re-sell insurance from a major Mexican insurance company. This can be done online although you can buy insurance on the Mexican side when you apply for your immigration and car permits (they're all in the same building).

You'll need to get to a building called CIITEV. See my attached map for driving directions.

Bbond
06-16-19, 19:48
I am 3 weeks away from going and he said that the bus seats are already starting to fill up so 4 rth of July weekend is going to be very busy at the border for people going into Mexico. Should I be scared of being kidnapped or exported while taking the taxi to the Nuevo Laredo grupo senda bus station? I am starting to think that I should take a greyhound bus instead which would put me in Laredo around 9 am, meaning that 15 de junio street would free up by the time I cross into Mexico but there will be more people crossing into Mexico as well.I would not worry about taxis to the bus station, they know the best routes, and getting on 15 de Julio from downtown is not a good route. They normally go down Juarez, and catch a street that leads to Lopez Lara. I have never had any issue what so ever with a taxi and am always charged a fair rate, often even less than I expected to pay. Tip them fairly too, and they will remember you. I do have a secure taxi for night time, but he works only from 5 pm to 5 am.

Zygomatic
06-16-19, 22:53
Thank you so much Bbond and unstoppable for sharing your wisdom and knowledge. I will be sharing my border crossing experiences within a few weeks. I will probably start visiting Laredo / nuevo Laredo for dating purposes more often because Monterrey is a little too far sometimes when I just want to leave San Antonio and Saturday and come back on Sunday.

TopoChico571
06-26-19, 06:10
Are there any hotels with a late check-in (I. E, after midnight)?

Info1
06-26-19, 17:50
I posted this in the Monterrey thread but I'm not sure I'll have the time to go there.

What is the cost of a girl for all night, or at least long time? What would it best / cheaper finding someone on twitter (or similar) or pulling a girl from a bar?

It's been almost 4 years since I was in Nuevo Laredo. I go to DF more often and enjoy the scene there.

I appreciate any information!

Nikon1234
07-05-19, 04:48
Hi,

If anyone can provide me with the address?

Thanks.

Dan.

Bbond
07-07-19, 22:18
Hi,If anyone can provide me with the address?
Thanks.Dan.https://www.google.com.mx/maps/place/Hotel+Fiesta / at 27.4944302,-99.5066674,18.67 z / data=!4 m8!3 m7!1 s0 x8661222 e72 ca850 f:0 x7 d03 eb48 b72993 c9!5 m2!4 m1!1 i2!8 m2!3 d27.4947051!4 d-99.5067499?hl=en.

Av. Ocampo 559, Sector Centro, 88000 Nuevo Laredo, Tamps.

DramaFree11
07-08-19, 04:09
Thanks for the info Bbond. I just bought my bus ticket today which would drop me off in Laredo before 6 am. I told the guy selling my bus ticket that I really wanted to go straight to Monterrey but before I could tell him about what Mexican immigration is doing on the Mexican side, he told me that he already knew that Mexican immigration is making buses wait about 6 hours at the Mexican immigration bus station so they can bully and steal from bus passengers. I asked if this happens all the time now and he said it only happens during high peak travel days. I am 3 weeks away from going and he said that the bus seats are already starting to fill up so 4 rth of July weekend is going to be very busy at the border for people going into Mexico. Should I be scared of being kidnapped or exported while taking the taxi to the Nuevo Laredo grupo senda bus station? I am starting to think that I should take a greyhound bus instead which would put me in Laredo around 9 am, meaning that 15 de junio street would free up by the time I cross into Mexico but there will be more people crossing into Mexico as well.Zygomatic how did the trip go? Going into hiding?

I was looking forward to your report.

Zygomatic
07-08-19, 06:51
Zygomatic how did the trip go? Going into hiding?

I was looking forward to your report.Hi Dramafree11,

I was almost not going to write a review but considering the severity of the situation, I feel like I should go ahead end provide my finding when crossing the border from Laredo to Nuevo Laredo and taking the bus to Monterrey from Nuevo Laredo.

I am going to jump straight into the situation for my priority 1 concern. I took a taxi from the Mexican Bridge to the grupo Senda bus station right as the sun was coming up, maybe 6:45 am. Well as soon as I got into the taxi some other dude got into the taxi and asked for a ride and the taxi driver was like, sure, so he gave both of us a ride and I was scared that this was a setup but nothing happened to me and I was dropped off at grupo Senda bus station in Nuevo Laredo. As I walked into that bus station a couple of young guys followed me in and right away I was approached by an older guy asking where I was from, what do I do for a living, to make a long story short, all 3 guys came up to me and finally it was understood that I was from America and I had permission to return to America and they let me go. The bus station staff just stood there and watched. This scared the living daylights out of me. It appeared to me that they were just making sure that I was legal there and that I was not a competing cartel member but never the less it was unpleasant. Well, I just check the Google reviews on that same grupo Senda bus station and some guy said 3 days ago that he got mugged in the waiting room and even though the staff saw the mugging, they acted like they didn't see anything. So there are 2 other alternatives to the bus station, the omnibus station and the Grey hound station, well I checked the reviews for the omnibus station right up the street from the grupo Senda station and I saw a review that some guy was mugged 11 months ago and nobody helped and he sort of had to fight these 2 guys who were mugging him off and he even called the police 2 times and the police did not show up. It seems like the best bet if taking a bus from Nuevo Laredo to Monterrey is to use the greyhound bus station in Nuevo Laredo but still, I saw one review that was a little suspicious at the greyhound bus station but still better than the other 2 bus stations alternatives. I will go ahead and stop writing here since I have already written allot of words so this here review is more of a warning based on facts but we are all adults and we are each responsible for our own decisions so do as you wish.

Zygomatic
07-08-19, 07:41
Zygomatic how did the trip go? Going into hiding?

I was looking forward to your report.Just to clarify, the purpose of my decision to take the bus in Nuevo Laredo instead of taking the bus directly to Monterrey from the USA was to avoid the long wait times on the bridge which can last over 6 hours and that is because Mexican immigration is trying to issue fines to people that have over 300 dollars in goods in their briefcases. Sometimes these immigration offers can be unfair as well. But after my experience at the grupo Senda bus station in Nuevo Laredo and the reviews of people who experiences muggings at the nuevo Laredo bus stations, I think the wait to cross the bridge into Mexico by bus is worth the risk of getting mugged or worse at the Nuevo Laredo bus stations. That is where I stand as of now. Right now as I write I am waiting to cross the bride into the USA by bus and the bus driving tells me that the long wait times crossing into Mexico by bus start around 3 am and can last to around 12 pm or so. As I type this, it is around 1:30 am and there were no long bus waits going into Mexico.

DramaFree11
07-08-19, 20:48
Just to clarify, the purpose of my decision to take the bus in Nuevo Laredo instead of taking the bus directly to Monterrey from the USA was to avoid the long wait times on the bridge which can last over 6 hours and that is because Mexican immigration is trying to issue fines to people that have over 300 dollars in goods in their briefcases. Sometimes these immigration offers can be unfair as well. But after my experience at the grupo Senda bus station in Nuevo Laredo and the reviews of people who experiences muggings at the nuevo Laredo bus stations, I think the wait to cross the bridge into Mexico by bus is worth the risk of getting mugged or worse at the Nuevo Laredo bus stations. That is where I stand as of now. Right now as I write I am waiting to cross the bride into the USA by bus and the bus driving tells me that the long wait times crossing into Mexico by bus start around 3 am and can last to around 12 pm or so. As I type this, it is around 1:30 am and there were no long bus waits going into Mexico.Good idea. I will now only fly when traveling to MTY.

Zygomatic
07-11-19, 00:11
Good idea. I will now only fly when traveling to MTY.Dramafree11,

Since you fly to Monterrey, have you thought about flying to Guadalajara one of these days instead? That would be my second choice behind Monterrey. Just curious.

DramaFree11
07-11-19, 03:45
Dramafree11,

Since you fly to Monterrey, have you thought about flying to Guadalajara one of these days instead? That would be my second choice behind Monterrey. Just curious.Use to visit GDL frequently, but flights are even more expensive to GDL, vs. MTY. GDL is great very cheap, food is great, weather was better and everyone is so nice, but prefer girls in MTY. I prefer Skinny and college educated girls. Difficult to meet those girls in GDL, I am able to meet those girls in MYY.

1. Moscow.

2. MTY.

3. Tijuana.

4. Tie between Mexico City / GRL.

Hope this helps. How was MTY?

Zygomatic
07-11-19, 15:25
Use to visit GDL frequently, but flights are even more expensive to GDL, vs. MTY. GDL is great very cheap, food is great, weather was better and everyone is so nice, but prefer girls in MTY. I prefer Skinny and college educated girls. Difficult to meet those girls in GDL, I am able to meet those girls in MYY.

1. Moscow.

2. MTY.

3. Tijuana.

Hope this helps. How was MTY?Mty was amazing as always for me. I increased my monger budget considerably so I chose the best girls I could find. I found a couple of old girl friends working at a different spa, I got a couple of new numbers and found a couple of great restaurants where I can order great ceviche and raw oysters right close to all the action. There were police operatives happening during the week I was there so a few places were closed but most were still open. I am looking forward to my next trip.

Zygomatic
07-18-19, 17:13
Use to visit GDL frequently, but flights are even more expensive to GDL, vs. MTY. GDL is great very cheap, food is great, weather was better and everyone is so nice, but prefer girls in MTY. I prefer Skinny and college educated girls. Difficult to meet those girls in GDL, I am able to meet those girls in MYY.

1. Moscow.

2. MTY.

3. Tijuana.

Hope this helps. How was MTY?Dramafree11,

I'm curious, what airlines do you use when you fly to Monterrey and how far in advanced do you purchase your ticket and what time do you usually arrive in Monterrey? I am looking at interject and it looks pretty reasonable if you plan around 2 weeks ahead of time.

DramaFree11
07-18-19, 22:47
Dramafree11,

I'm curious, what airlines do you use when you fly to Monterrey and how far in advanced do you purchase your ticket and what time do you usually arrive in Monterrey? I am looking at interject and it looks pretty reasonable if you plan around 2 weeks ahead of time.2-3 weeks, honestly flying is your best option. If you have time and patience Interjet is okay. Worse then Southwest, but short flight so would work well for you, probably not the best for me. They are always late, and very difficult to deal with if you need to change your ticket.

Zygomatic
07-19-19, 02:36
2-3 weeks, honestly flying is your best option. If you have time and patience Interjet is okay. Worse then Southwest, but short flight so would work well for you, probably not the best for me. They are always late, and very difficult to deal with if you need to change your ticket.Yep, I usually plan my trips 2 to 3 weeks in advance as well. I checked internet 2 weeks into the future and I see one way rates for around 150 dollars so for an extra 100 dollars I cut my travel time from about 9 hours down to around 2 hours and I also get the advantage of airport security umbrella during my trip. I am going to try traveling by bus one more time with a border crossing at around 3 am as my last option during travel season to avoid long bus waits and crooked immigration officers in a couple of weeks. Thank you, you're the best!

Zygomatic
08-18-19, 14:11
It's going to be 108 degrees in Laredo today, wow. Would it even be possible to go outside without getting burned?

TopoChico571
08-26-19, 03:50
IRL people are telling me again it's not safe with news of priest getting stabbed in Matamoros, and I read another pastor who ran a NL migrant shelter is missing since last month. Anything for tourists to worry about?

Bbond
08-31-19, 15:08
IRL people are telling me again it's not safe with news of priest getting stabbed in Matamoros, and I read another pastor who ran a NL migrant shelter is missing since last month. Anything for tourists to worry about?I have been here 11+ years. Safe? I am not leaving anytime soon. Sure there are problem times, but usually far from the centro area. In the day time there is no where I won't go, night time, different story.

DramaFree11
09-30-19, 04:17
Met a girl in Laredo for the weekend, from Monterrey. Uber was not available in Laredo this weekend, only taxis. Not sure what was up. Both taxi drivers said that it is getting more dangerous there.

I will continue to meet girls from MTY in Laredo, but will be very careful only hotel and directly to the restaurants at night.

Bbond
09-30-19, 15:04
Met a girl in Laredo for the weekend, from Monterrey. Uber was not available in Laredo this weekend, only taxis. Not sure what was up. Both taxi drivers said that it is getting more dangerous there.
I will continue to meet girls from MTY in Laredo, but will be very careful only hotel and directly to the restaurants at night.If you mean Nuevo Laredo, Uber is not available. And danger is in the mind of the beholder.

DramaFree11
09-30-19, 20:44
If you mean Nuevo Laredo, Uber is not available. And danger is in the mind of the beholder.Sorry, I kind of think you are in denial about the crime Nuevo, your call I just state the facts. You need to very careful there at night.

Bbond
10-01-19, 12:48
Sorry, I kind of think you are in denial about the crime Nuevo, your call I just state the facts. You need to very careful there at night.After living here for 11+ years, I will not deny that there is danger. Yes you have to be careful where you venture at night. But the danger is relative. Only an uninformed fool would venture out of the centro area at night. My greatest fear here? Being robbed by the police while walking home.

Cocr Brotheler
10-02-19, 02:40
Sorry, I kind of think you are in denial about the crime Nuevo, your call I just state the facts. You need to very careful there at night.I walked thru Centro Sunday afternoon and even a little further south towards Palacio Federal and did not feel scared. A little later around dusk and when the shops started closing could feel it different and NOT wanting to explore any more.

If curious about the title Google it or "Violence in Nuevo Laredo" and you will know the recent events I am referring. Just have to be vigilant and weight the risk versus reward.

On a fun note when I crossed down around 530 P saw a USA Navy Veteran I believe with his nicely painted truck representing all 4 USA Armed services and even the Seabees. So he knows where to play safely in the day down there all decked out like that!

Cocr Brotheler
10-02-19, 05:57
https://worldview.stratfor.com/article/mexico-violence-flares-border-city-nuevo-laredo-cdn

Good read. At least gives a pulse of what is going on and where so as to be vigilant at all times.

And really this # of casualties or greater unfortunately happening all too often these days around the USA Due to gun nuts.

Incognito Mode
10-16-19, 08:47
I am going to do something that has become rare anymore. I'm posting an actual report about my experience of a few days ago. I contacted a long-time senior member, asked his advice and he was gracious enough to help me out. Met up at a local watering hole called Bar Jarochos and had some beers. Later in the evening, some girls came around offering services and I took one back to my hotel and we thoroughly enjoyed a wonderful night together. She was a nice, friendly, cute, short, petite flaquita. Just what I like. It was a true GFE. Great night in Nuevo Laredo and I hope to repeat again in the near future. Nuevo Laredo is not dead, just need to know where to look. In Nuevo Laredo as with any border town or foreign city, be aware of your surroundings. Don't go flashing money around and don't go walking around alone at night and / or in unfamiliar places and you should have no problems.

TopoChico571
10-19-19, 15:13
Is NL Boystown safe at night? I know it's not what it used to be, but is it safe to go to during the night? That's the only time there's any activity. Thanks.

Bbond
10-22-19, 13:16
Is NL Boystown safe at night? I know it's not what it used to be, but is it safe to go to during the night? That's the only time there's any activity. Thanks.BT in itself is relatively safe at night, it's the going to and leaving from that you need to be concerned with.

TopoChico571
10-25-19, 03:00
BT in itself is relatively safe at night, it's the going to and leaving from that you need to be concerned with.Thank you. Even in a taxi?

Bbond
10-25-19, 19:08
Thank you. Even in a taxi?Taxis are the safest bet, but then try to find one when you want to leave, can be a challenge.

I know many guys, and girls for that matter, that have abandoned boystown, it's just not worth going there any more.

DramaFree11
11-07-19, 07:43
Now I am on my 4 incident in Laredo. You can read my previous posts. Meet my girl from MTY, great time and awesome sex. Dropping her off at the bus station, in a taxi, in the middle of the day. All of sudden I get surrounded my a bunch of tugs, demanding to see my ID. They only let me go because I was American, crazy. You real need to be careful there.

Info1
11-12-19, 18:01
I passed through Nuevo Laredo last week to catch the 2 am bus to Monterrey. I parked at LRD and took a Lyft to the bridge for less than $15. He dropped me off by the elevator that takes you to the turnstiles where you pay to walk across. Walked over the bridge. The station where you get your tourist card / visa and pay was closed. I guess. I figured it was and didn't look too hard. Exited the bridge and exchanged $100 then walked east across the main street Guerrero to where the taxis line up. Found one I was comfortable with and $5 later I was at the bus station. No problem there. It was lit and open with people milling around waiting for the last bus. The only thing that stood out was a young man got out of a car and walked through the bus station like he was looking for someone or something. He asked me if I were looking for something. I said no gracias and kept walking. He made his loop and then drove off. Trip to MTY was uneventful and took 3.5 hours to the airport.

I flew out of MEX later in the week. I bought a ticket at the United counter. Since I didn't have the tourist card. I told them I lost it. Had to go to the 1st floor of MEX airport to immigration. Pay $30 and they gave me a new one. No line, took 10 minutes.

CenTexCrash
11-15-19, 05:41
Some annoying questions.

Your flight out of MTY? Was it domestic or intl? If it was a domestic route did they ask you for permit proof or no?

I too exploited MTY airport a few months ago, goal was July 2 solar eclipse in Argentina, dilema was airfare from AUS, SAT, DFW and IAH to Buenos Aires EZE was excess $1300 rt. Expanded search to find same rt from MTY-EZE was about $630. Do the math. And yes, joint Argentina / Mexico hobby report listed in DF Escorts that I wrote extensive Buenos Aires notes BEFORE finding out ISG doesn't have a Argentina section.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3368-D.-F.-Escorts&p=2354250

Fast forward: End of that trip, domestic flight Toluca TLC back to MTY, had permit card ready but they never asked for it. I still have it to this date.

Bus back to NL. Literally NO CABS at NL bus station! After 20 minutes walked across Lopez De Lara to Pemex and caught a cab in the act of gassing up. Anyone else have this issue or was it just me?

Got to Laredo bridge thought the night was done. And then BORDER PATROL. I walked across on foot and was taken in a separate room for questions all because. Wait for it. My passport has a stamp from Egypt in 2017. They wanted to know if I had ties with ISIS and I was firm on counter questioned "do you guys have any relevant questions about Mexico and Argentina for the previous 10 days or not?" Eventually they let me go.

But am seeing flying into Central and South America out of MTY vs out of the States is a great way of stretching the travel budget and looking at Peru Costa Rica or Colombia. We'll see.

Info1
11-15-19, 18:31
Some annoying questions.

Your flight out of MTY? Was it domestic or intl? If it was a domestic route did they ask you for permit proof or no?

My flight out of MTY was domestic. They never asked for the card. I'm thinking since I was flying within the country it didn't matter. Only if you were flying out and leaving the country, you would turn it in then. When I flew out of MEX back to the USA they definitely asked for it. I told them I lost it even though I never had one. I figured that was a lot easier than explaining me entering their country illegally. The interesting thing about it was Immigration at MEX took all my information from my passport and entered it into their system, but it never checked to see if a card had been issued to me on arrival. I told them I flew into the country. When asked the particulars I just said United and used the day I crossed in NL.

Bbond
11-16-19, 16:59
A lot of shooting, and blockades, with cars and trucks set on fire. All away from the centro area. Town was pretty much locked down, taxis were scarce.

Whome69
11-19-19, 17:24
A lot of shooting, and blockades, with cars and trucks set on fire. All away from the centro area. Town was pretty much locked down, taxis were scarce.Bbond,

I would like to thank you for being an excellent source of intelligence. The real stuff. I use to go to Reynosa, Progresso and Matamoros on a regular basis.

Do you have any idea what is driving this uptick in violence? Turf war?

Bbond
11-20-19, 01:51
Bbond,

I would like to thank you for being an excellent source of intelligence. The real stuff. I use to go to Reynosa, Progresso and Matamoros on a regular basis.

Do you have any idea what is driving this uptick in violence? Turf war?I am not sure what the deal is, they are attacking police and soldiers. I don't know if they are trying to send a message to the government that they are to be contended with, or that they are here and the government can do nothing about it. Or just what their agenda is. The official total from the last mele is 8 bad guys dead, and 1 soldier killed. I have heard it is much higher, but no way to confirm that.

TopoChico571
11-25-19, 06:12
Taxis are the safest bet, but then try to find one when you want to leave, can be a challenge.

I know many guys, and girls for that matter, that have abandoned boystown, it's just not worth going there any more.Okay, thank you. I would like to check it out though. How much should one pay for a taxi from the bridge to there and vice versa?

And given the events of the past week, do you still think it's safe to go there?

Bbond
11-25-19, 18:21
Okay, thank you. I would like to check it out though. How much should one pay for a taxi from the bridge to there and vice versa?
And given the events of the past week, do you still think it's safe to go there?Been kind of quiet lately, but that could change at any time. I am not worried, only thing to be concerned about is being at the wrong place at the wrong time, but that could be anywhere.

To get to the zona in taxi is normally about 100 pesos, but ask before you get in cab, some will try and scam you for US $10 or more, if they sense you have no idea.

DramaFree11
11-25-19, 22:20
A lot of shooting, and blockades, with cars and trucks set on fire. All away from the centro area. Town was pretty much locked down, taxis were scarce.Late response, I was in Laredo that Saturday and read your report when I was 30 minutes from crossing the border, too late to turn back and my friend was meeting me in Laredo from MTY. It was bad zero taxis. It took us an hour to get a taxi from the hotel to their restaurant. Even worse getting back from the Restaurant. We had to pay $20 and the driver was real nervous.

I had been telling my girl for awhile that we needed to be careful in Laredo, she usually just laughed, but when the waiter told her there were no Taxis and it was very dangerous she turned white. I new we would be fine, but a real pain in the Ass.

Boys Town at night by yourself no way, in my opinion just too dangerous. Very sad, to see what is happening in Mexico, so stupid.

GreyOK
12-25-19, 12:02
Is the state still seeing a lot of extreme violence? I used to go down to Laredo for work and crossed the border last November. I stayed for 3 days over the weekend at a hotel. It was during a holiday.

I went to Boys Town twice, the first time in the evening and the next day during the daytime. I don't speak any Spanish and nothing bad happened to me either time.

The first night I went to Jaguars and got a CBJ from a chubby Hispanic woman with dyed blonde hair. She was probably the youngest one there. The rest looked to be in their 40's. I heard the other club next door had younger ladies but I had a stomach problem the entire time I was there, and I was a little spooked by all the news, so I just went there and walked back to my motel.

The next day I walked around and some guy showed me around. I did 3 different ladies within 3 hours. The middle row when you first come through the gate on the right side has the best looking ladies. I was trying to fuck the chick sitting outside in a chair, but when I went inside her friend was in there and I got her instead.

She was an attractive early 20's dark-skinned Latina. I'm assuming Venezuelan but don't know. She had a very athletic and tight body. It was 1000 for 15 minutes.

The next chick was thick and light-skinned like she was Spanish. She was big but athletic, and her large tits and ass were firm. She gave me a nice massage and a CBJ, but finished me off with a HJ. I gave her 1000 as well.

The last lady was from the left row of rooms and was much older. She was probably in her 40's but was very petite. We originally started with a condom but she later gave me a BBJ after trying anal. I'm too big to force it in but I give her credit for trying. I gave her 2000 for her extra effort.

I also used some online ads and got a few ladies while I was there. I got one short mid-20's blonde for 3000 an hour and we went out dancing afterwards. My phone died at the party so I walked back to the hotel a few hours later. She called me the next morning and we almost went out again. We're still Instagram friends.

I also almost did a threesome and they came to the hotel but I got sick and was stuck in the bathroom as soon as I got up the last day I was there.

Now I assumed they were police at first, but on the Laredo side it's a big party town. There's hot chicks just walking around everywhere at night near gas stations and bars. I have met quite a few ladies at the Walmart there, truckstops, and just random places. Some ask for money but a lot of them don't. The stripclub north of town is overpriced due to all of the truckers there. Some of the ladies look good, though, and I've got a few handjobs in the VIP.

What I like the most about the area is that websites and dating apps actually work. Apparently there's no real women on dating apps in America but there's a million trannies all over the USA. Most of the women are fake profiles and just try to sell you porn. All of the classified ads and other sites are closed but all of the stripclubs, massage parlors, etc. Are still open everywhere.

It could just be me but I'm barely in my 30's and I've driven nationwide for work. Most sites just don't work anymore.

I just stayed in the border zone and everything was in walking distance. I've also had an STD test since then and it came back clean.

Bbond
12-26-19, 20:37
I also used some online ads and got a few ladies while I was there.I, and surely others, are curious as to which apps and web sites you are referring to.

I have lived here 11+ years, and have heard similar stories, but have never been able to verify any of them.

GreyOK
12-28-19, 14:23
Locanto and mileroticos. I couldn't verify them and one asked for a prepaid card but I talked her out of it. Both were the people from the ads, though.

I, and surely others, are curious as to which apps and web sites you are referring to.

I have lived here 11+ years, and have heard similar stories, but have never been able to verify any of them.

Bbond
12-29-19, 07:50
Locanto and mileroticos. I couldn't verify them and one asked for a prepaid card but I talked her out of it. Both were the people from the ads, though.If you pulled a girl from mileroticos, then you must have sent 1000 messages, as the vast majority are fake. Locanto is nothing but over weight, desperate, women.

MongerHunger
12-30-19, 09:51
Talking about overpaying!

Wow! That's crazy!

Is the state still seeing a lot of extreme violence? I used to go down to Laredo for work and crossed the border last November. I stayed for 3 days over the weekend at a hotel. It was during a holiday.

I went to Boys Town twice, the first time in the evening and the next day during the daytime. I don't speak any Spanish and nothing bad happened to me either time.

The first night I went to Jaguars and got a CBJ from a chubby Hispanic woman with dyed blonde hair. She was probably the youngest one there. The rest looked to be in their 40's. I heard the other club next door had younger ladies but I had a stomach problem the entire time I was there, and I was a little spooked by all the news, so I just went there and walked back to my motel..

CenTexCrash
12-31-19, 21:38
Assuming that there's still a Boystown left, PLEASE DO NOT INFLATE RATES with high amounts! Bad enough the Koreans are doing it often enough in the Philippines to practically set the new higher rates.

Haven't been in years. Last time I shelled out money there was probably 2016 LOL. I've walked daytime every other month as recently as November and didn't see any prospects worthwhile.

Point is, last time I priced it, for doorway girls a fair starting amount should be 200-300 pesos for basic service, and if she offers extras nude / multiple positions should be 500 max. Maybe 600 nowadays. Please do NOT shell out 1000 for a single session. Not for a doorway girl at least.

No personal experience but supposedly 1000-1200 pesos is a good starting rate for Boystown higher ended club girls.

No personal experience of Bar Emilianos.

Once ordered up a WhatsApp masaje ran by a mamasan named Blanka. Hot girls but charges too much. Also hard to talk because I shoot her a written text and Blanka replies with WhatsApp audio talking way too fast for me to keep up.

Online ads? I'm confused, when filtering out all the brazenly fake ads on Mileroticos, there's really only 3 users in Nuevo Laredo and they're all out of shape high mileage listing their services on ME. Not 300. Just 3. So I'm slightly skeptical of this.

As far as violence, I've been lucky so far since 2010. Most recently, my lady fling I kinda hang with in NL, went to see her one weekend in November, she assumed I was going down to Laredo after work Friday. I changed my mind and decided I'll go that Saturday, just forgot to tell her. Had 5 missed calls from her while I was asleep and she tore me a new one when I met up with her Saturday. Explained to me late Friday night, there was gunfire and blockades breaking out full force, she was calling to make sure I didn't get caught in the (literal) crossfire or worse.

Also have some non-monger friends living in the way west suburbs of Anahuac and they along with several neighbors have a de facto curfew of 10 pm do not leave the house. I've crashed at their crib twice, both times I was lucky I guess.

GreyOK
01-01-20, 03:06
Assuming that there's still a Boystown left, PLEASE DO NOT INFLATE RATES with high amounts! Bad enough the Koreans are doing it often enough in the Philippines to practically set the new higher rates.It looks dilapidated but most places are still open. Apparently, there was a fire at one of the clubs and they're still rebuilding.

Maybe it's the gringo tax but I was quoted 2 at one of the clubs with a room fee that I don't remember. I was drunk and forgot.

I don't speak Spanish and it was my first time there so I just offered it. It's still half the price of the independents. It's still $30 or something.

The minimum wage and cost of living both went up recently so maybe that's why.

The websites work but it does take a moment for them to reply. I used a translation app and my Twitter and WhatsApp have a pic of me. I'm not old or ugly so that could be why they actually showed up.

I almost had a 3-way but got food poisoning or something and had to cancel. I met them and gave them money for cancelling. I had it scheduled from the night before.

Bbond
01-01-20, 20:26
Maybe it's the gringo tax but I was quoted 2 at one of the clubs with a room fee that I don't remember. I was drunk and forgot.The way I read your previous post was that you paid door girls, not club girls.

Bbond
01-02-20, 09:04
Nuevo Laredo got lit up again tonight, even. 50 cal casings were found in the streets. They were shooting at cops and at local businesses. No reports yet of any or how many dead.

MongerHunger
01-02-20, 13:15
It looks dilapidated but most places are still open. Apparently, there was a fire at one of the clubs and they're still rebuilding.

Maybe it's the gringo tax but I was quoted 2 at one of the clubs with a room fee that I don't remember. I was drunk and forgot.

I don't speak Spanish and it was my first time there so I just offered it. It's still half the price of the independents. It's still $30 or something.

The minimum wage and cost of living both went up recently so maybe that's why.

The websites work but it does take a moment for them to reply. I used a translation app and my Twitter and WhatsApp have a pic of me. I'm not old or ugly so that could be why they actually showed up.

I almost had a 3-way but got food poisoning or something and had to cancel. I met them and gave them money for cancelling. I had it scheduled from the night before.Do you think what you paid was just $30 or something? How can you not know the exchange rate when spending pesos?

GreyOK
01-03-20, 13:47
Do you think what you paid was just $30 or something? How can you not know the exchange rate when spending pesos?OK, it's $52.76 for 1000 MXN as of 1/3/2020 at 0648 EST. It's still not a lot.

Bbond
01-03-20, 20:03
Tamaulipas. For the third consecutive day shootings were reported in different parts of Nuevo Laredo. The Ministry of Public Security of the State Police confirmed dead and another injured after attacks against elements perpetrated allegedly by members of organized crime.

MongerHunger
01-03-20, 23:36
OK, it's $52.76 for 1000 MXN as of 1/3/2020 at 0648 EST. It's still not a lot.So let me get this right. You paid $52 USD for 15 minutes with a door girl and paid another door girl 2000 MXN pesos ($105 USD) just for effort. I don't know what planet you live on but on Earth that's call overpaying.

This is the exact things that we warn about that cause unnecessary price increases among the Chicas. $105 USD is grossly too much for a 15 minute door girl. I suggest you do some studying up on this forum to get important information that will help you help us in keeping a staple pricing market for our playground.

DramaFree11
01-04-20, 04:41
Tamaulipas. For the third consecutive day shootings were reported in different parts of Nuevo Laredo. The Ministry of Public Security of the State Police confirmed dead and another injured after attacks against elements perpetrated allegedly by members of organized crime.And some Laredo is safe, not what I have witness. During the day no issues, at night just not good.

Gringo2
01-04-20, 23:47
Tamaulipas. For the third consecutive day shootings were reported in different parts of Nuevo Laredo. The Ministry of Public Security of the State Police confirmed dead and another injured after attacks against elements perpetrated allegedly by members of organized crime.Has it ever been dangerous to go to Emilianos?

MongerHunger
01-05-20, 05:13
Has it ever been dangerous to go to Emilianos?Emilianos was OK when I met Bbond there awhile ago.

There were a few alright clubs just across the border.

CenTexCrash
01-05-20, 23:51
This may have been explained eons ago, but I'll ask about realistic options of parking my personal car on the Texas side. Ever since this new orange took charge in January 2017, the vehicle wait times crossing back into Texas have been absolutely hellish. Got lucky ONCE it only took 45 minutes but some even non holiday / event went upwards one took 4 hours on Colombia Bridge. All thr while walking across is a breeze. (Except for that one time they thought I had ISIS ties).

I'll pay for cabs. I just don't have it in me to sit for days on a bridge.

I might be flying out of Monterrey soon, no concrete plans yet. A 4 hour drove to Laredo beats a 6 hour dive to McAllen.

McAllen / Hidalgo provide parking literally next to bridge. $5/ day recently went up to $8/ day (jerks!

Last time few times I had offer to dump a car in Laredo, I parked at a friend's house off of Saunders / Shiloh and took Uber to / from the bridge. He might be unavailable for my next go around. What other options are there?

Bbond
01-06-20, 19:30
Has it ever been dangerous to go to Emilianos?Being about 3/4 of a block from bridge 1, Emilianos is and has mostly been safe. Especially now that the military has personnel stationed at the bridges. The was a time, several years ago, that was not the case and all of downtown was unsafe. About 1/2 block south of Emilianos, a grenade was detonated under a car.

GreyOK
01-07-20, 15:42
So let me get this right. You paid $52 USD for 15 minutes with a door girl and paid another door girl 2000 MXN pesos ($105 USD) just for effort. I don't know what planet you live on but on Earth that's call overpaying.

This is the exact things that we warn about that cause unnecessary price increases among the Chicas. $105 USD is grossly too much for a 15 minute door girl. I suggest you do some studying up on this forum to get important information that will help you help us in keeping a staple pricing market for our playground.It was longer than 15 minutes and I tipped her. It wasn't what she was charging. The 2000 was the one who came to my hotel and stayed for several hours who I then went to the club with.

Gringo2
01-08-20, 10:57
This may have been explained eons ago, but I'll ask about realistic options of parking my personal car on the Texas side. Ever since this new orange took charge in January 2017, the vehicle wait times crossing back into Texas have been absolutely hellish. Got lucky ONCE it only took 45 minutes but some even non holiday / event went upwards one took 4 hours on Colombia Bridge. All thr while walking across is a breeze. (Except for that one time they thought I had ISIS ties). I'll pay for cabs. I just don't have it in me to sit for days on a bridge. I might be flying out of Monterrey soon, no concrete plans yet. A 4 hour drove to Laredo beats a 6 hour dive to McAllen. McAllen / Hidalgo provide parking literally next to bridge. $5/ day recently went up to $8/ day (jerks! Last time few times I had offer to dump a car in Laredo, I parked at a friend's house off of Saunders / Shiloh and took Uber to / from the bridge. He might be unavailable for my next go around. What other options are there?According to Google Maps, the Riverfront Parking Lot at the north-east corner of Santa Maria Avenue and Ventura Street is open 24 hours a day, and you could call the Outlet Shoppes Shopping Center for the latest parking rates.

Bbond
01-08-20, 23:51
According to Google Maps, the Riverfront Parking Lot at the north-east corner of Santa Maria Avenue and Ventura Street is open 24 hours a day, and you could call the Outlet Shoppes Shopping Center for the latest parking rates.$16 a day. Same as the parking at the bus terminal. The bus terminal has covered parking, with security cameras.

MongerHunger
01-09-20, 10:49
It was longer than 15 minutes and I tipped her. It wasn't what she was charging. The 2000 was the one who came to my hotel and stayed for several hours who I then went to the club with.Man that is not what you wrote in your Field Report. Do you think that we can not read or something? She was the 3rd door girl in Boystown that you visited and paid 2000 MXN. This is by your own admission but now you are singing a different tune like we can't go back and read your review and what you wrote. I'm sorry but at this point your credibility is in question here. Don't be surprised if your future reports are scrutinized because of your own conflicting stories. You should be sharing facts.

Bbond
01-09-20, 19:21
Man that is not what you wrote in your Field Report. Do you think that we can not read or something? She was the 3rd door girl in Boystown that you visited and paid 2000 MXN. This is by your own admission but now you are singing a different tune like we can't go back and read your review and what you wrote. I'm sorry but at this point your credibility is in question here. Don't be surprised if your future reports are scrutinized because of your own conflicting stories. You should be sharing facts.Exactly what I read too. 3 door girls, 1000 -1000 -2000. That is insane.

Gringo2
01-09-20, 20:35
Being about 3/4 of a block from bridge 1, Emilianos is and has mostly been safe. Especially now that the military has personnel stationed at the bridges. The was a time, several years ago, that was not the case and all of downtown was unsafe. About 1/2 block south of Emilianos, a grenade was detonated under a car.According to Google Map Street View, there's a dental office across the street from Emilianos -- have you ever gone there?

Bbond
01-10-20, 20:54
According to Google Map Street View, there's a dental office across the street from Emilianos -- have you ever gone there?Within one block of Emilianos there are at least 4 dental offices. Best to avoid those that are close to the bridge, there is a reason they are there, tourist prices. There are many alternatives, some very good, American educated, dentists.

MongerHunger
01-12-20, 09:01
Exactly what I read too. 3 door girls, 1000 -1000 -2000. That is insane.It is and the funny thing is that he's trying to back track and has changed his story several times.

Gringo2
01-18-20, 18:46
Within one block of Emilianos there are at least 4 dental offices. Best to avoid those that are close to the bridge, there is a reason they are there, tourist prices. There are many alternatives, some very good, American educated, dentists.Do you know if any dentists take credit cards?

Bbond
01-19-20, 22:38
Do you know if any dentists take credit cards?There are several that will accept credit or debit cards. However the more economical ones do not. Do you own research, a search for dentistas Nuevo Laredo provides many options.

Balto1
01-20-20, 02:52
There are several that will accept credit or debit cards. However the more economical ones do not. Do you own research, a search for dentistas Nuevo Laredo provides many options.If you are going to. Mexico only for the dentist I would go to Piedras Negras they have dentist everywhere.

Gringo2
01-22-20, 01:58
Do you know if any dentists take credit cards?Someone in a travel forum said that the following dentists in Nuevo Laredo take credit cards -- has anyone ever gone there?

https://www.dresmendez.com

Gringo2
01-22-20, 19:42
Someone in a travel forum said that the following dentists in Nuevo Laredo take credit cards -- has anyone ever gone there?

https://www.dresmendez.comAccording to Google Map Street View, the dental office at Guerrero 123 in the following website is across the street from Emilianos:

https://www.dresmendez.com

Gringo2
01-24-20, 05:22
According to the following Facebook page, Emilianos is a sports bar:

https://www.facebook.com/Emilianos-Bar-El-semforo-983652701713546

SusanX
01-26-20, 01:44
According to Google Maps, there's also an Emilianos Bar at Jos A. Valdez Reyna 223, Nueva Era, Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Mexico, 88136. Maybe it's a popular name in Mexico.

DramaFree11
01-29-20, 00:34
According to Google Maps, there's also an Emilianos Bar at Jos A. Valdez Reyna 223, Nueva Era, Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Mexico, 88136. Maybe it's a popular name in Mexico.Laredo is way to be dangerous, you should not be going to the bars at night for any reason, way to risky.