PDA

View Full Version : Nuevo Laredo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]

Aceite
12-03-21, 04:16
Has anyone got pricing for this area? I just traveled through last time. I had been over doing it in Monterrey.

I'm considering a short trip and wanted leads in massage places, walkers, or reasonably priced agency's.Bar girls in BT 1200-1500 pesos + 300 for the room.

Room girls in BT 500-1000 pesos.

Street girls in Centro 500-1500.

Agency 1500-2000.

DramaFree11
01-08-22, 23:18
I just cross the border, on the way to Monterey. You're looking at a 6 to 8 hour wait going back into America. You might want to reconsider.

Bbond
01-10-22, 06:00
I just cross the border, on the way to Monterey. You're looking at a 6 to 8 hour wait going back into America. You might want to reconsider.All depends on when you cross. Watch the bridge cams, you can catch it low and cross rapidly.

WacoKid
01-14-22, 03:33
All depends on when you cross. Watch the bridge cams, you can catch it low and cross rapidly.Also try this: https://garitasreporte.com/garitas/reporte/nuevo-laredo.php.

Theunit611
01-27-22, 01:17
I'll be in Laredo for a few days this weekend and am considering crossing over into Nuevo Laredo for some mongering. Only part of Mexico I've ever been to is Tijuana and I don't speak Spanish, so I'm afraid I might be in over my head.

I see references to Centro -- can anybody give me a clearer idea of where that is?

And, what hotels would you all stay at? I at least want someplace to leave my stuff. Is there a hotel worth booking in Boys Town? Or I've seen references to places closer to the border, will girls go with you from Boys Town to those hotels if you want one for an hour or longer?

From Laredo, is Nuevo Laredo my best bet? I'm free all of Friday night and Saturday but need to be back by Sunday afternoon. I know Monterrey and Mexico City are popular too, but never having been there, I'm just trying to figure out logistics.

Beavis
01-27-22, 04:30
Most of the answers that you are looking are here in the forum. If you do some reading and then ask some specific questions you will probably get some answers. Without doing any research on your own it is very unlikely that anyone is going to spell everything out for you.

Theunit611
01-27-22, 05:20
Most of the answers that you are looking are here in the forum. If you do some reading and then ask some specific questions you will probably get some answers. Without doing any research on your own it is very unlikely that anyone is going to spell everything out for you.Respectfully, I've read back many pages. I also searched the terms "hotel" and "centro" and read literally every post that mentioned either of them. There's some baseline context I'm missing, having never been to NL — perhaps hotels that people are mentioning like Fiesta are in the "Centro" area?

It also seems like people exclusively do short meets in Boys Town and don't actually stay there overnight. Is that right?

Cocr Brotheler
01-28-22, 02:44
The unit,

If you go to Google maps and type in Neuvo Laredo you will see 'Sector Centro'. I didn't monger there when I visited in Oct. 2020 but walked around a bit and went into a couple of bars off Calle Hidalgo near Hotel Fiesta. Can't remember the names but one was larger and I could see several chicas at the bar but not my taste. Saw several gringos in and out also. I also went into a locals bar near it and felt like I not wanted in there so got out, was a just a locals bar with Mexicanos playing pool.

Also sat in lobby of Hotel Fiesta to see if could see some 'action' but was too early 5 PM or so. I returned back across USA Around 630 PM so the 'action' proly just coming out into the streets hehehehe. I need get back down there again and explore around some more. At the time lived in Austin so about 4 hours one way, now I live in Dallas so harder to get down.

I hope that you can speak some Spanish as definitely helps you feel confident in walking around however when it turned to dusk I started feeling the hair on my neck stand up and didn't want to be walking around in the dark. In the daytime was fun, I luv walking around exploring places. I only got to go MTY once before COVID but had a blast walking through the massage place area.

I need get back down and check it out some more. Been going to TJ but getting expensive to travel from TX plus word is that 3 chicas died in HK and Adelita's a couple days ago.

Beavis
01-28-22, 07:44
Respectfully, I've read back many pages. I also searched the terms "hotel" and "centro" and read literally every post that mentioned either of them. There's some baseline context I'm missing, having never been to NL perhaps hotels that people are mentioning like Fiesta are in the "Centro" area?

It also seems like people exclusively do short meets in Boys Town and don't actually stay there overnight. Is that right?BT is only a resemblance of what it used to be. Basically a ghost town now. Bbonds post are the most accurate for up to date info.

Bbond
01-28-22, 08:02
I'll be in Laredo for a few days this weekend and am considering crossing over into Nuevo Laredo for some mongering. Only part of Mexico I've ever been to is Tijuana and I don't speak Spanish, so I'm afraid I might be in over my head.
I see references to Centro -- can anybody give me a clearer idea of where that is?
And, what hotels would you all stay at? I at least want someplace to leave my stuff.If you want, I am normally available to meet people in "centro", which is basically the area you are in after just crossing the bridge. You need PM access to contact me.

A lot of guys stay at the basic Hotel Fiesta, very basic place but close to bridge.

DramaFree11
01-28-22, 08:12
BT is only a resemblance of what it used to be. Basically a ghost town now. Bbonds post are the most accurate for up to date info.I would avoid Laredo. Just not safe. Take the bus and go to MTY, much better option and definitely safer.

FunMan13
02-07-22, 06:18
I live in Houston and have been going to NL since the early 2000 and was privileged to experience Boys Town at its peak. Naturally I witnessed NL's decline and its 'security problem'. In the last 10 odd years I visited NL less because I have much better options in Asia and Europe. Still I try to visit at least once or twice a year. I almost always stayed at the Hotel Fiesta because of its convenience. I have never been attacked, mugged pickpocketed or robbed. I experienced that in Brazil, Italy & Spain.

When you read all the posts on this NL Thread going back 10-15 years, you don't find a single incident of a tourist / monger killed just for being in NL. Those who got into fights, etc. Were because of foolishness or getting too drunk or venturing into 'forbidden places'.

To visit and enjoy third-world countries, you have to shed your first-world mentality, preconceptions and misconceptions. Think and be like the locals. Then a new world opens for you. I started mongering in NL, then Mexico City, Tijuana, then to Asia: the Philippines and Thailand, then Indonesia, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, even Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar. In Latin America I played in Brazil, Costa Rice, Dominican Republic & El Salvador. In Europe I started in Germany, then Spain and the Czech Republic. I traveled to these countries, some of them several times a year, and I only speak English. It's the same 'skills' I use when I travel, the same skills to use when I enter a restaurant, a bar or a brothel, dealing with a working girl, etc. The only difference is the different market prices in different countries.

So those of you who keep asking questions about NL or Monterrey but still have not taken the big step, DO IT. Get in touch with Bbond. He will help you. He is willing to meet up with you. He does not charge you anything but be grateful and buy him a beer or two.

In all the places I mongered, I always did my initial research on ISG. Then I contacted the veterans for more info. It always works.

My two cents.

Funman13.

Cocr Brotheler
02-12-22, 02:03
Is this possible?

Thinking of taking a trip soon to MTY via bus.

Thought of taking a trip to CDMX via NL airport but is 6 miles I believe from the port of entry. I want to minimize my time and distance in a cab over on that side.

Info1
02-12-22, 18:18
Is this possible?

Thinking of taking a trip soon to MTY via bus.

Thought of taking a trip to CDMX via NL airport but is 6 miles I believe from the port of entry. I want to minimize my time and distance in a cab over on that side.I did that with a cab in Laredo once years ago (10?) It was expensive. If I remember correctly, it was $40 or $45 from the airport to the bus station in NL. Normally a taxi from LRD to the bridge is around $20-25. I wasn't aware the taxi would go the NL bus station when I got in the cab. It was negotiated along the way. It's old info and so I'm not certain of the exact price then and what it would be today. I do know I wouldn't have spent over $45. It was faster but only by 10 or 15 minutes. I doubt I would pay for it again.

I've never had an issue with a taxi at the bridge to the bus station. There was one time on the way to the bus station, the taxi was at a stop light a car pulled up next to us with 4 young men in it who were staring at me, then turned. Another car with 4 of the same type of young gentlemen were right behind the first and did the same thing when they pulled up beside us. Afterward the taxi driver told me they were not nice guys. This was in the middle of an afternoon.

FunMan13
02-13-22, 06:41
Just returned from a quick visit to NL. I was there for 3 days. Wow, Centro has opened up. It was busy day and night. Actually the whole town was lively. Another plus was DiDi (cheaper than Uber) which was very fast, convenient and inexpensive. Unfortunately I did not have the opportunity to visit Boys Town. However, I was able to meet up with my old friend Bbond.

I am happy for NL. I hope it continues to rebound.

Funman13.

Beavis
02-14-22, 12:51
Just returned from a quick visit to NL. I was there for 3 days. Wow, Centro has opened up. It was busy day and night. Actually the whole town was lively. Another plus was DiDi (cheaper than Uber) which was very fast, convenient and inexpensive. Unfortunately I did not have the opportunity to visit Boys Town. However, I was able to meet up with my old friend Bbond.

I am happy for NL. I hope it continues to rebound.

Funman13.Bbond is one of the coolest human beings you will ever meet. Cherish every moment you have ever spent with that man.

Bbond
02-16-22, 11:10
Bbond is one of the coolest human beings you will ever meet. Cherish every moment you have ever spent with that man.Thank you for the vote of confidence Beavis.

I have made some very good friends here, you and the Funman are at the very top of that list.

Slick Willie
02-16-22, 17:51
No question about it, DiDi is the best there is, much cheaper than Uber and you can pay in cash. I can't wait till they come to the US. Sometimes the drivers are hot young chicks too, at least in Monterrey (probably married, but who knows) so if you are super suave like some of our posters here you might be able to set up a date with one of them. Also, when you first sign up, it helps if you have a Mexican phone number, as they only verify that, no credit cards or anything. Then just give them any name you feel like. Don't try "Bill Clinton" though, it's already been taken.

FunMan13
02-17-22, 05:21
I started using DiDi in China several years ago. Surprisingly I could use the same app in my phone for Mexico without any changes. Another great transportation company is Grab which is very popular in Southeast Asia. Unfortunately it is not available in the West, yet.

No question about it, DiDi is the best there is, much cheaper than Uber and you can pay in cash. I can't wait till they come to the US. Sometimes the drivers are hot young chicks too, at least in Monterrey (probably married, but who knows) so if you are super suave like some of our posters here you might be able to set up a date with one of them. Also, when you first sign up, it helps if you have a Mexican phone number, as they only verify that, no credit cards or anything. Then just give them any name you feel like. Don't try "Bill Clinton" though, it's already been taken.

Bbond
02-21-22, 05:12
No question about it, DiDi is the best there is, much cheaper than Uber and you can pay in cash.I think the pay in cash part is why they do well here, and Uber doesn't. Uber has not been very successful here. I have both on my phone, Uber often reports no cars available, no one wants to drive for them. Even though many Didi drivers are also registered Uber drivers. Uber in Laredo Texas does quite well.

Black Sheep
03-08-22, 22:18
I live in Oaxaca and am contemplating driving to TX, a trip I've not made for 3 years because of the Covid. I always cross at Matamoros, mainly because I know the streets. Can you tell me what the requirements are for a USA Citizen to cross at this time (vax requirements and anything else you can think of that might be relevant). The last time I crossed (2019) the bridge traffic made for a 2 hour wait. Might it be advisable to stop at a hotel and cross at 3 in the morning? Will be grateful should one of why'all border cats be kind enuf to give me the benefit of your knowledge.

Bbond
03-10-22, 06:52
I live in Oaxaca and am contemplating driving to TX, a trip I've not made for 3 years because of the Covid. I always cross at Matamoros, mainly because I know the streets. Can you tell me what the requirements are for a USA Citizen to cross at this time (vax requirements and anything else you can think of that might be relevant). The last time I crossed (2019) the bridge traffic made for a 2 hour wait. Might it be advisable to stop at a hotel and cross at 3 in the morning? Will be grateful should one of why'all border cats be kind enuf to give me the benefit of your knowledge.No special requirements for an American to enter. Passport, passport card, even a drivers license will do. Border wait times for Nuevo Laredo vary, I usually cross around 10 am, usually without a long wait. https://www.cityoflaredo.com/bridge/bridgecameras/pages/bridge-ii-mex.html shows the current traffic.

Info1
03-14-22, 22:26
I believe that non-citizens coming into the USA have to be vaxed. I know things can sometimes be different between flying into the USA and walking into the country. If a Mexican citizen walks across at Laredo, do they have to show a vax card? Is there any way the USA can verify the card? I have a friend who isn't vaxed but has a visa to come to the USA. I'd love for her to spend a couple of weeks with me here, but she is opposed to getting the vax, but not opposed to lying about it.

Black Sheep
03-14-22, 22:44
No special requirements for an American to enter. Passport, passport card, even a drivers license will do. Border wait times for Nuevo Laredo vary, I usually cross around 10 am, usually without a long wait. https://www.cityoflaredo.com/bridge/bridgecameras/pages/bridge-ii-mex.html shows the current traffic.To BBond for your prompt and helpful reply.

Bbond
03-15-22, 04:37
I believe that non-citizens coming into the USA have to be vaxed. If a Mexican citizen walks across at Laredo, do they have to show a vax card? Is there any way the USA can verify the card? Non Americans must have vax card, sometimes it is asked to be shown and sometimes not. Whether they can verify the vax card or not, I have no idea, but I do know they have confiscated several fake cards.

Ihaschzbrgr
03-18-22, 15:57
Gents,

Any inputs on the latest status of boys town? If not, where are the good spots in Nuevo Laredo as the latest report is that NL is picking up lately.

DramaFree11
03-18-22, 17:01
Gents,

Any inputs on the latest status of boys town? If not, where are the good spots in Nuevo Laredo as the latest report is that NL is picking up lately.You are playing with fire. Just too dangerous.

CenTexCrash
03-18-22, 18:45
Reading articles authorities last Sunday captured a high ranking crime lord, which announcement of capture was followed by gunfire outbursts and / or civil unrest.

Wondering eyewitnesses if it's still hectic or since calmed down or even if Nuevo residents call this newsworthy headline "a normal Tuesday".

DramaFree11
03-18-22, 21:14
Reading articles authorities last Sunday captured a high ranking crime lord, which announcement of capture was followed by gunfire outbursts and / or civil unrest.

Wondering eyewitnesses if it's still hectic or since calmed down or even if Nuevo residents call this newsworthy headline "a normal Tuesday".Laredo is just not safe, and it will not be improving anytime soon. I wish it was not the case, but it is.

Bbond
03-20-22, 22:50
Reading articles authorities last Sunday captured a high ranking crime lord, which announcement of capture was followed by gunfire outbursts and / or civil unrest.The capture of the "drug lord", resulted in several rolling gun battles, in which several of the cartel members were killed. The "drug lord", has dual citizenship and had arrest warrants from the US, so to avoid further hassles, the Mexican government turned him over to US authorities. It has been quiet since.

Aceite
03-21-22, 00:57
Gents,

Any inputs on the latest status of boys town? If not, where are the good spots in Nuevo Laredo as the latest report is that NL is picking up lately.I'll be there in next day or 2. If I go to BT I'll let you know. Haven't decided on what I'm doing. I have 2 weeks to do whatever. But I'll be in NL for at least day or 2. Might grab a bus to Monterey and fly to Tijuana. My ride will be left in Laredo so I'll have to come back threw as well.

Bbond
03-21-22, 15:09
Any inputs on the latest status of boys town? If not, where are the good spots in Nuevo Laredo as the latest report is that NL is picking up lately.I have not replied because there is no change to what has already been discussed. Boystown is a mere shell of it's former self, quite a waste of time to venture there. Only a hand full of door girls working, mainly older women. Some bars have some girls but tend to be way over priced. A real waste of time going out there.

Downtown area usually has a number of girls working the streets, mainly around the old market, at night. Some nights you will see a good number of them. But, downtown is also a shell of it's former self too. Yes girls are available, the quantity and quality have dropped dramatically. I live here, have for the last 14 years, it has never been as sorry as it is now.

Ihaschzbrgr
03-21-22, 20:17
I have not replied because there is no change to what has already been discussed. Boystown is a mere shell of it's former self, quite a waste of time to venture there. Only a hand full of door girls working, mainly older women. Some bars have some girls but tend to be way over priced. A real waste of time going out there.

Downtown area usually has a number of girls working the streets, mainly around the old market, at night. Some nights you will see a good number of them. But, downtown is also a shell of it's former self too. Yes girls are available, the quantity and quality have dropped dramatically. I live here, have for the last 14 years, it has never been as sorry as it is now.Thank you (and the others who responded) for the clarification. I suppose I'll just have to try to schedule a MTY trip. If you are doing a quick day trip, you don't need the fmm visa correct?

Bbond
03-22-22, 03:59
I suppose I'll just have to try to schedule a MTY trip. If you are doing a quick day trip, you don't need the fmm visa correct?If you mean going to MTY, yes, you need FMM to enter the interior no matter how long you stay. I have been there and it was never asked for, but you never know, so best to have it. For seven days or less the FMM is free, and last time I got one it took maybe 10 minutes to get.

DramaFree11
03-23-22, 02:26
If you mean going to MTY, yes, you need FMM to enter the interior no matter how long you stay. I have been there and it was never asked for, but you never know, so best to have it. For seven days or less the FMM is free, and last time I got one it took maybe 10 minutes to get.So sad, every time I go it is worse and feel more unsafe. I remember the days when it was cool, not any more.

I use to invite girls to meet me in Laredo, from MTY, it got to be such a hassle they would be so stressed out when they arrived, that I gave up. Still safe during the day, at night you need to be very careful.

Bbond
03-23-22, 04:29
So sad, every time I go it is worse and feel more unsafe. I remember the days when it was cool, not any more.Ms de 900 elementos del Ejrcito Mexicano llegaron a Nuevo Laredo la tarde de ayer en cuatro aviones (tres de la Fuerza Area why uno de la Guardia Nacional), as como tres helicopters, para reforzar la seguridad en la ciudad.

More than 900 elements of the Mexican Army arrived in Nuevo Laredo yesterday afternoon in four planes (three from the Air Force and one from the National Guard), as well as three helicopters, to reinforce security in the city.

So it will calm down a while.

CenTexCrash
03-24-22, 01:10
Thank you (and the others who responded) for the clarification. I suppose I'll just have to try to schedule a MTY trip. If you are doing a quick day trip, you don't need the fmm visa correct?You do need the FMM permit (visa) even for one day. It's free for 7 days or less. To ensure your trip is free, if they ask you're going for medical / dental treatment at a clinic in Monterrey. Do NOT say you're trying to get some ass on SA / clubs if you blurt that out they'll mark you as a dude with $ and hammer you for the full rate.

Also: make sure you have a pen when you got to Citev building, they're always out

Aceite
03-25-22, 14:45
2 days in. NL centro seems perfectly safe. Plenty people out and about. There seems to be no gringos around besides me, I appear to be the only one as far as I can tell. Locals do not seem to be concerned so I'm not concerned. Night on Wednesday wasn't good for finding girl in centro. Thursday was a bit better but I snagged a bad apple. Girl I grabbed up was 30 ish with a bit of bbys damage but most part still had youth to her. She tried very very hard to get me to take her to the hotel. When I finally did, less than 2 min in she kept saying finish finish than stopped. I kicked her ass out. I expect that kind shit from 20-25 year old so I safe guard for that. But Wasn't expecting it from her. 30 is way to old to be trying to pull that crap. She lucky she even got opportunity to make money.

CenTexCrash
03-25-22, 21:52
My coworker spent part of his Spring Break visiting Nuevo and told me after the fact so I couldn't chime in in real time. (He's not really the hobbyist type) Stayed at a primo's NL casa and had a When In Rome itch to check out Boy's Town. His local primo urged him to not bother but since the guy wouldn't shut up they all hopped in the car and hit up Boy's Town.

He said maybe 3 door way girls and over all dead. Got their drink on and bounced.

Bbond
03-26-22, 08:46
2 days in. NL centro seems perfectly safe. Plenty people out and about. There seems to be no gringos around besides me, I appear to be the only one as far as I can tell. Locals do not seem to be concerned so I'm not concerned.I was out both Wednesday and Thursday nights. There were a few known decent girls out, but not many. You didn't mention as to where you found these girls so I have no idea. If you would get in touch with me before wandering around, I can put you in touch with people that will show you recommended girls. Actually at times there are quite a few available. As far as being the "only gringo", there aren't as many that come down any more but there are a few, some of us actually live here. Since you didn't mention where all you went, again, I have no idea what to tell you.

Aceite
04-02-22, 04:36
I was out both Wednesday and Thursday nights. There were a few known decent girls out, but not many. You didn't mention as to where you found these girls so I have no idea. If you would get in touch with me before wandering around, I can put you in touch with people that will show you recommended girls. Actually at times there are quite a few available. As far as being the "only gringo", there aren't as many that come down any more but there are a few, some of us actually live here. Since you didn't mention where all you went, again, I have no idea what to tell you.I just crossed back. Spent all 10 days in NL LOL. Yeah it got pretty good for me for the most part so I stayed put. We probably crossed paths a few times. I keep to myself for the most part. Girl I mentioned earlier I found at Jurochos. Never seen her again after that anyplace. Another one got me good too she regularly on main road block or 2 from jurochos. And old market. She not even my type I spent little time with her before as she was only girl out few mounths ago. She did pretty good job and I had her #. She pulled me off the street Friday on my way to Emilianos for meal and cpl beers, and I was like f it. I know she gives decent head so off we went to 100 pesos hotel for an hour, block down from Jurochos. 2 min in she got call said her mom said there was shootings going on have to go. Told me I better go to my hotel. I was like what ever grabbed some the money back tossed her rest and never spoke to her again as I knew she was on BS. Her name Lapita. Went to Emilianos than a taxi to BT witch was a bust as well. While there some hotties at Pullman they tried to super rush the drinks more than usual. Wasn't worth it. Saturday I met hot little 20 year old during the day about 3-4 pm. Sweet and cute. Pretty much seen her few hours everyday since that during the days. She was actually paying for some things like taxi and I ended up at her house met her kids and family. Nights I spent with older girl few years younger than me and while there was fair amount pretty young hot tight girls available. And that what my eyes like LOL. We clicked. She has major drug problem and isn't a super model. But She got big heart and fun to be around. So spent all my nights with her. One of the first nights I pretty much passed out more for being tired than over drinking. She had me dead to rights to clean me out and knew I carry fairly substantial amount on me. She woke me up. Told me she was leaving only asked for enough money for a taxi and locked door behind her. Never asked me for much more than to pay the taxi ever since. I spoil shit out her because of that. Spent some time with her family as well. Couldn't imagine a better person to spend my time with. And We spent a lot of time together.

Ihaschzbrgr
04-05-22, 03:26
I just crossed back. Spent all 10 days in NL LOL. Yeah it got pretty good for me for the most part so I stayed put. We probably crossed paths a few times. I keep to myself for the most part. Girl I mentioned earlier I found at Jurochos. Never seen her again after that anyplace. Another one got me good too she regularly on main road block or 2 from jurochos. And old market. She not even my type I spent little time with her before as she was only girl out few mounths ago. She did pretty good job and I had her #. She pulled me off the street Friday on my way to Emilianos for meal and cpl beers, and I was like f it. I know she gives decent head so off we went to 100 pesos hotel for an hour, block down from Jurochos. 2 min in she got call said her mom said there was shootings going on have to go. Told me I better go to my hotel. I was like what ever grabbed some the money back tossed her rest and never spoke to her again as I knew she was on BS. Her name Lapita. Went to Emilianos than a taxi to BT witch was a bust as well. While there some hotties at Pullman they tried to super rush the drinks more than usual. Wasn't worth it. Saturday I met hot little 20 year old during the day about 3-4 pm. Sweet and cute. Pretty much seen her few hours everyday since that during the days. She was actually paying for some things like taxi and I ended up at her house met her kids and family. Nights I spent with older girl few years younger than me and while there was fair amount pretty young hot tight girls available. And that what my eyes like LOL. We clicked. She has major drug problem and isn't a super model. But She got big heart and fun to be around.Thanks for the report! Did you meet these hot girls in BT?

Bbond
04-06-22, 16:33
Thanks for the report! Did you meet these hot girls in BT?Didn't you read the post? Those girls were all found downtown.

Pretty much a waste of time going to boystown.

Ihaschzbrgr
04-06-22, 22:29
Didn't you read the post? Those girls were all found downtown.

Pretty much a waste of time going to boystown.I did read the post, but it was a bit ambiguous as he talked about a girl right after the Pullman location, which I googled to be in boys town, so I thought that's where he might have met this hottie.

RikyMichaels7
04-07-22, 20:10
About the only thing going on in Boystown is Bar Pullman. This bar has been open ever since I started going to Nuevo Laredo back in 2006, while almost all others have closed down. I know the owner, Blanca real well. They have remodeled the bar. And it looks OK. There will always be a handful of good looking women in Pullman but you will get hustled by the waiters to keep buying them drinks at 10.00 a drink which is ridiculous.

Bbond
04-08-22, 18:57
About the only thing going on in Boystown is Bar Pullman.Pullman is always open, I don't think they ever close. At night, there are others, Bar Miss is one, the others names escape me. All are way over priced.

Bar Montera is pretty much just a dance bar, same management as the old downtown Montera, and is open at night only. It gets pretty busy late on the weekends, but mainly people that go to dance and drink.

Unless things drastically change downtown, and that may happen, boystown will never be what it once was.

Aceite
04-29-22, 04:32
Not sure if it's true or not. I'm not there to confirm it. But I been told they are Not letting girls work centro. I heard this from 2 different sources.

Bbond
04-30-22, 22:42
Not sure if it's true or not. I'm not there to confirm it. But I been told they are Not letting girls work centro. I heard this from 2 different sources.It's true, due to a girl coming up missing. And it's not LE that is enforcing it. You'll still see some, but they are not allowed to be standing around like they were. Has been going on for a couple+ weeks now.

Bbond
05-06-22, 06:36
Not sure if it's true or not. I'm not there to confirm it. But I been told they are Not letting girls work centro. I heard this from 2 different sources.And they are serious about it. I talked to a girl tonight that got her ass kicked just walking home. They told her to get off the street and get her ass home. She now goes home by taxi.

Bbond
05-18-22, 22:16
Not sure if it's true or not. I'm not there to confirm it. But I been told they are Not letting girls work centro. I heard this from 2 different sources.As of May 18th this is still in effect, I have no idea when they will lighten up a bit. A friend is here visiting, he likes to roam streets, he says girls are few and far between, almost impossible to find any working girls out.

Aceite
05-29-22, 04:09
As of May 18th this is still in effect, I have no idea when they will lighten up a bit. A friend is here visiting, he likes to roam streets, he says girls are few and far between, almost impossible to find any working girls out.That's not good for anyone. Those that wonder around for the girls also buy food street carts, drinks at one bars, toss the beggers hustlers a few pesos and what not. And just when things where getting a bit lively. I was comming down for a week beginning of June before it gets unbearable hot. But I'd this still going on I probably wait till October when It starts to not be so damn hot there. July August and September is just a bit to much even at night.

Bbond
05-30-22, 19:09
That's not good for anyone. Those that wonder around for the girls also buy food street carts, drinks at one bars, toss the beggers hustlers a few pesos and what not. A few girls are starting to hang more in bars now. Jarochos had a number of them Friday and Saturday night. They are not supposed to just come in and hang out, but they are allowed to do that when it is really busy, in Jarochos anyway. Other bars allow them in as customers, but not allowed to just hang out waiting on someone to invite them.

Bbond
06-04-22, 03:59
A few girls are starting to hang more in bars now. Jarochos had a number of them Friday and Saturday night. They are not supposed to just come in and hang out, but they are allowed to do that when it is really busy, in Jarochos anyway. Other bars allow them in as customers, but not allowed to just hang out waiting on someone to invite them.They must be allowing them to return to the streets, at least early evening, as I saw a number of them when I passed through the area.

Bbond
06-06-22, 10:40
They must be allowing them to return to the streets, at least early evening, as I saw a number of them when I passed through the area.Update on that, what I saw was at about 8:30 pm. I have been informed that the imposed "curfew" is 9 pm until 4 am.

DramaFree11
06-06-22, 18:51
Update on that, what I saw was at about 8:30 pm. I have been informed that the imposed "curfew" is 9 pm until 4 am.Maybe they will finally, but a stop to the crime in Laredo. So sad what is happening there.

Bbond
06-07-22, 01:18
Maybe they will finally, but a stop to the crime in Laredo. So sad what is happening there.The "curfew" that was imposed, was not imposed by the government, and only applied to girls working the streets.

Swell9291
06-20-22, 22:00
After a long await, I made my first trip to Mexico, Am just sharing my experience here. It's hard to get through the city without little Spanish. Here and there you will find people who understand a little English.

The cab drivers are quite a hell to manage. They agree on a price and when you reach your destination, they mention a different price.

Many have mentioned about boy's town. It looks like a ghost town now.

I got a contact from one of my friends, who sent me a collection of pics to choose from, but the lack of quality made me quit the trip. None of them had good looks and looked like mostly worn out. Am not sure if this might be because of the recent events that happened in the city resulted in most of the girls moving to different cities or might be just me not finding a decent agent.

I tried for 2 days and gave up on this city.

The Agent I reached out quoted 1500 pesos per hour. That's too high for those worn out chicks.

DramaFree11
06-21-22, 03:25
After a long await, I made my first trip to Mexico, Am just sharing my experience here. It's hard to get through the city without little Spanish. Here and there you will find people who understand a little English.

The cab drivers are quite a hell to manage. They agree on a price and when you reach your destination, they mention a different price.

I got a contact from one of my friends, who sent me a collection of pics to choose from, but the lack of quality made me quit the trip. None of them had good looks and looked like mostly worn out. Am not sure if this might be because of the recent events that happened in the city resulted in most of the girls moving to different cities or might be just me not finding a decent agent.

I tried for 2 days and gave up on this city..Laredo is bad for a variety of reasons, MTY is a short trip from.

Laredo and you will not be disappointed.

LovesToSploog
06-21-22, 03:34
Next time take a bus to Monterrey, it might be 4 to 5 hours but there's a lot of chicas there. From what I've been told, NL is a ghost of what it is to be.

I tried for 2 days and gave up on this city.

The Agent I reached out quoted 1500 pesos per hour. That's too high for those worn out chicks.

Swell9291
06-22-22, 17:12
Laredo is bad for a variety of reasons, MTY is a short trip from.

Laredo and you will not be disappointed.Thanks DramaFree11. I'll try that on my next trip. Most probably next weekend. Are there any agency contacts which I can completely rely upon in MTY? Thanks in advance.

DramaFree11
06-22-22, 21:04
Thanks DramaFree11. I'll try that on my next trip. Most probably next weekend. Are there any agency contacts which I can completely rely upon in MTY? Thanks in advance.SA works great. I have used Regio Escorts MTY, with decent results.

Bbond
06-23-22, 02:52
Since the demise of boystown, NL should no longer be considered a monger destination. Coming here blind, with no knowledge of the city or no contacts, is probably not going to work for you.

When boystown was in full operation it was a whole different thing, anyone could come down and have a choice of many girls that were available. That is no longer the case. There's still plenty here, but just showing up hoping to find them is not going to be nearly as easy as it once was. If you post your intentions of visiting, and ask for assistance, you will find I am generally available to show you some of the ins and outs, I doesn't hurt to ask. I have lived here for the last 14 years.

DramaFree11
06-23-22, 22:48
Since the demise of boystown, NL should no longer be considered a monger destination. Coming here blind, with no knowledge of the city or no contacts, is probably not going to work for you.

When boystown was in full operation it was a whole different thing, anyone could come down and have a choice of many girls that were available. That is no longer the case. There's still plenty here, but just showing up hoping to find them is not going to be nearly as easy as it once was. If you post your intentions of visiting, and ask for assistance, you will find I am generally available to show you some of the ins and outs, I doesn't hurt to ask. I have lived here for the last 14 years.Thank you, it is so sad what is happening in Laredo, you really need to be careful there and honestly you should avoided going there at night.

Bbond
06-24-22, 08:30
Thank you, it is so sad what is happening in Laredo, you really need to be careful there and honestly you should avoided going there at night.Thanks to some changes, it is not as bad as it once was. There are areas to avoid, but there is no reason to go there anyway.

Bbond
06-24-22, 17:03
Thank you, it is so sad what is happening in Laredo, you really need to be careful there and honestly you should avoided going there at night.Things are getting better. It is a lot safer now than before, but as anywhere I Mexico, shit can happen. The only place in Mexico I have ever ducked from gunfire was in Monterrey. There are areas to avoid here, but there is no valid reason to go into those areas anyway.

DirtyDJ
06-27-22, 04:54
I'll be in town for a couple days. Don't care to travel to MTY. Would love some advice on where to get my willy wet in NL. Sugar style is always preferred and I'm sure SA works but curious on anything else. Is there a Tinder scene and is there a negative side of it? (ie Colombia).

Bbond, I sent you a DM as well sir.

Cocr Brotheler
07-09-22, 07:40
Do they still have plenty of Topo Chicos on the shelves in Nuevo Laredo? Out of stock everywhere I have looked on North Austin and Allen / Mckinney near Dallas.

I love them and helps me cut back on extra lights beers later in the evening.

Thinking about a daytime bombing run from Austin down to the border and back just for these forget about any chicas LOL.

LovesToSploog
07-09-22, 08:42
Topo Chico is made in Monterrey, if all goes wrong, might as well go to get a chica or two and bring yourself some cases.

But if that's too much of a mission, perhaps this link will help out. I too love them bought me two cases today.

https://www.topochico.com

On the top left there should be a drop down menu that gives you a where to buy search.

Do they still have plenty of Topo Chicos on the shelves in Nuevo Laredo? Out of stock everywhere I have looked on North Austin and Allen / Mckinney near Dallas.

Thinking about a daytime bombing run from Austin down to the border and back just for these forget about any chicas LOL.

Bbond
07-09-22, 22:03
Thinking about a daytime bombing run from Austin down to the border and back just for these forget about any chicas LOL.S-Mart and Soriana have all the Topo Chicos you want.

Cocr Brotheler
07-10-22, 06:41
S-Mart and Soriana have all the Topo Chicos you want.Nice! The best of both worlds MTY. Topo Chico and chica heaven.

Bbond
07-10-22, 23:26
Topo Chico is made in Monterrey.The Coca-Cola bottler, Arca Continental (AC) completed the transfer of rights to the Topo Chico mineral water brand in the United States to The Coca-Cola Company.

That is why the supply I Mexico and the supply in the USA are different.

Bbond
07-18-22, 20:01
The Coca-Cola bottler, Arca Continental (AC) completed the transfer of rights to the Topo Chico mineral water brand in the United States to The Coca-Cola Company.
That is why the supply I Mexico and the supply in the USA are different.It was announced today, they plan on halting the production of beer and soft drinks in Nuevo Leon, state where Monterrey is located, due to water shortage. Topo Chico, and others, are going to soon be scarce in Mexico.

CenTexCrash
07-19-22, 17:23
What was an innocent 2 day bombing run Friday afternoon for civilian functional life is so far on Day 5 of trapped with broken down vehicle in Laredo TX. The story of my summer.

Brief time I went out at night saw what looks to be bars clubs on side streets of Guerrero and Matamoros Avenidas where there was monger activity at least I think.

Trying to sneak out but host family lives WAAAAAY west in Progreso and no Uber taxi and a bus ride takes almost 1 hour (don't ask how I know this)(Also don't have a vehicle randomly stall out 38 miles north of Laredo).

DramaFree11
07-19-22, 21:42
What was an innocent 2 day bombing run Friday afternoon for civilian functional life is so far on Day 5 of trapped with broken down vehicle in Laredo TX. The story of my summer.

Brief time I went out at night saw what looks to be bars clubs on side streets of Guerrero and Matamoros Avenidas where there was monger activity at least I think.

Trying to sneak out but host family lives WAAAAAY west in Progreso and no Uber taxi and a bus ride takes almost 1 hour (don't ask how I know this)(Also don't have a vehicle randomly stall out 38 miles north of Laredo).Time for a new car especially if you are driving in Laredo. Secondly, hang out in MTY much better and safer, but you already know this. I hope things get better.

JeraldoRivera
07-20-22, 17:55
Hi all,

Whats the current situation in nuevo laredo? Is it sketchy at all driving over the bridge straight to mty on the main freeway during the day?

DramaFree11
07-21-22, 02:17
Hi all,

Whats the current situation in nuevo laredo? Is it sketchy at all driving over the bridge straight to mty on the main freeway during the day?Go during the day and take the toll way, you will not have any issues. Do not mess around at night in Laredo.

Bbond
07-21-22, 06:48
Hi all,

Whats the current situation in nuevo laredo? Is it sketchy at all driving over the bridge straight to mty on the main freeway during the day?Should be no problem driving during the day.

It has been reported, on several fronts, that they are having serious water issues in the state of Nuevo Leon. It's to the point they are going to close breweries and soft drink bottlers in order to conserve water.

JeraldoRivera
07-22-22, 03:38
Should be no problem driving during the day.

It has been reported, on several fronts, that they are having serious water issues in the state of Nuevo Leon. It's to the point they are going to close breweries and soft drink bottlers in order to conserve water.Thanks for the intel!

I was in the barrio antiguo mty few weeks back and heard about the roadblocks the local protesters setup en route to mty from linares. My depa en mty had water and every super in the area was good at that point. Def something to keep in mind though!

FunMan13
07-24-22, 05:52
Do you know if water (I. E. Showers) is restricted / rationed in hotels in NL?

Funman13.

DramaFree11
07-24-22, 06:03

Funman13.Probably, you need to wait for the weather to cool down.

Cocr Brotheler
07-24-22, 06:31
It was announced today, they plan on halting the production of beer and soft drinks in Nuevo Leon, state where Monterrey is located, due to water shortage. Topo Chico, and others, are going to soon be scarce in Mexico.Thanks God today in the Leander HEB I found 1877 mineral water from Mineral Wells, TX under the shelf where the sold out Too Chico was. Tastes almost the same ( or the same) as Topo Chico and helps me greatly continue to curb my excess light beer consumption. .

Topo Chico obviously not the only good tasting mineral water on the planet.

Mineral water is mineral water and if done right don't need only Topo Chico. The MEX business marketing is just so great at what they do they convinced U.S. that they had the only product, however America can compete especially in time of shortages.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/food/top-chico-shortage/

Bbond
07-24-22, 21:16
Funman13.No, it's not got that bad here yet. But they say the Amistad dam, that discharges into the Rio Grande, is at 14%, so it may.

Bbond
08-11-22, 07:47
No, it's not got that bad here yet. But they say the Amistad dam, that discharges into the Rio Grande, is at 14%, so it may.The news, said on Wednesday, that both Nuevo Laredo and Laredo, have 4 months water remaining, and unless we get some serious rain soon, restrictions will be required. Both Laredo and Nuevo Laredo, get their water from the Rio Grande River, or as it is called in Mexico, Rio Bravo.

wileycoyote1
09-10-22, 04:37
Finally got some time off. Not interested in going to my. Laredo then south padre are my plans. May stay overnight if not stuck in hotel.

Conick2000
10-03-22, 01:09
I normally spend my time in Monterrey but looks like I may be moving to Laredo Texas. Does Nuevo Laredo have any good stripe clubs or will I be forced to continue to go to Monterrey for this fix?

CenTexCrash
10-04-22, 00:16
Returning from CDMX back to Texas, bypassed old trend of fly to Monterrey then bus from MTY to Nuevo. This time flew direct from CDMX into Nuevo's NLD airport a first for me. I've periodically driven by the airport considering its way out in middle of nowhere status.

Friend was supposed to pick me up, but night before flight she called in sick leaving me in the dark.

Landed, very small building, on arrival, border agent confirming gringos had their permits. I had mine, in Tijuana they collect it, and here I was done traveling to interior and offered him to just take it and he gave it back to me idk.

Taxi back into town, line of people backed up. Called a different friend, she was at work unable to step out so she called 4 different cab drivers. The general answer was only one taxi agency is permitted to service the Airport (mafia tactics?) and none of those drivers drove for that agency.

Ride was 200 p into zona Centro but also had to wait over an hour for an available taxi to return to base to offer me a ride.

I would prefer to utilize the middle-of-nowhere NLD facility if my friends don't bail at the last minute, otherwise will revert to Monterrey.

DramaFree11
10-04-22, 00:38
I normally spend my time in Monterrey but looks like I may be moving to Laredo Texas. Does Nuevo Laredo have any good stripe clubs or will I be forced to continue to go to Monterrey for this fix?Sorry, I would not wish living in Laredo, either side of the border on anyone. There is one strip club, but I think it is mostly truck drivers. Directly off the freeway.

Bbond
10-04-22, 04:19
The general answer was only one taxi agency is permitted to service the Airport (mafia tactics?) and none of those drivers drove for that agency.Never heard of that, and I asked several people, none of them have either. Checked didi, they pick up and deliver to the airport, confirmed by friend that recently used them, for both.

Conick2000
10-06-22, 21:50
Sorry, I would not wish living in Laredo, either side of the border on anyone. There is one strip club, but I think it is mostly truck drivers. Directly off the freeway.It's not a permanent move. I would keep my place in Houston. Another option would be to sale it and buy a place in Austin. I did look at housing in Laredo and your money goes a lot further but I would miss a lot fo things. Going down there for work purposes temporarily I can do that.

Bbond
10-07-22, 06:04
There is one strip club, but I think it is mostly truck drivers. Directly off the freeway.That would be Aladdin's Dream Boutique & Gentlemen's Club. There is also Xoticas A Gentlemen's Club. Neither are Monterrey style strip clubs, but strip clubs none the less.

Conick2000
10-11-22, 02:38
That would be Aladdin's Dream Boutique & Gentlemen's Club. There is also Xoticas A Gentlemen's Club. Neither are Monterrey style strip clubs, but strip clubs none the less.This is Nuevo Laredo right?

Aceite
10-11-22, 06:05
I normally spend my time in Monterrey but looks like I may be moving to Laredo Texas. Does Nuevo Laredo have any good stripe clubs or will I be forced to continue to go to Monterrey for this fix?Yes there one in NL. It's located in LA Zona aka boys town. The club is called Pullmans. It's open 7 days a week. Don't bother going before midnight. Nothing happens till after midnight. Best to wait till 2 am - 3 am. As that about time all girls have arrived to work. They open till 7 am maybe latter not sure never stayed past 6 am. Weekend you bound to find something you like, weekdays hit or miss depending what your type and how late in the week it is. Yes the girls are all available for taking to the back rooms for what ever you desire. 300 pesos for the room get you about 20 minutes more or less. Girl will want 1 k to 2 k pesos depending on girl and your game. If you bring dollars expect then to pay 20 or more just for the room all girl will ask for 100 aswell. Don't bring usd for obvious reasons get pesos. You can have a decent time there to a great time and they will treat you well as long as your spending money. I wouldn't bother with the strip clubs in Texas side. Complete waste of time and money unless you plan on spending x5 more than you would in Mexico and get very little for it. You leave disappointed wishing you went to Mexico. Only good news is while Texas clubs are closing Mexico are just getting started LOL. Easy to get a taxi there if you spent a few bucks there they bend over backwards to get you one back. But no guarantee they able to find one. I've never gotten stuck there.

Bbond
10-11-22, 16:45
This is Nuevo Laredo right?No, Laredo TX. Another poster mentions Pullman in boystown Nuevo Laredo. I neglected that one because I don't consider it a strip club, it's more working girl bar.

DramaFree11
10-11-22, 18:30
Yes there one in NL. It's located in LA Zona aka boys town. The club is called Pullmans. It's open 7 days a week. Don't bother going before midnight. Nothing happens till after midnight. Best to wait till 2 am - 3 am. As that about time all girls have arrived to work. They open till 7 am maybe latter not sure never stayed past 6 am. Weekend you bound to find something you like, weekdays hit or miss depending what your type and how late in the week it is. Yes the girls are all available for taking to the back rooms for what ever you desire. 300 pesos for the room get you about 20 minutes more or less. Girl will want 1 k to 2 k pesos depending on girl and your game. If you bring dollars expect then to pay 20 or more just for the room all girl will ask for 100 aswell. Don't bring usd for obvious reasons get pesos. You can have a decent time there to a great time and they will treat you well as long as your spending money. I wouldn't bother with the strip clubs in Texas side. Complete waste of time and money unless you plan on spending x5 more than you would in Mexico and get very little for it. You leave disappointed wishing you went to Mexico. Only good news is while Texas clubs are closing Mexico are just getting started LOL. Easy to get a taxi there if you spent a few bucks there they bend over backwards to get you one back. But no guarantee they able to find one. I've never gotten stuck there.You should not be hanging out in Laredo late at night, just too dangerous.

Conick2000
10-11-22, 21:40
Yes there one in NL. It's located in LA Zona aka boys town. The club is called Pullmans. It's open 7 days a week. Don't bother going before midnight. Nothing happens till after midnight. Best to wait till 2 am - 3 am. As that about time all girls have arrived to work. They open till 7 am maybe latter not sure never stayed past 6 am. Weekend you bound to find something you like, weekdays hit or miss depending what your type and how late in the week it is. Yes the girls are all available for taking to the back rooms for what ever you desire. 300 pesos for the room get you about 20 minutes more or less. Girl will want 1 k to 2 k pesos depending on girl and your game. If you bring dollars expect then to pay 20 or more just for the room all girl will ask for 100 aswell. Don't bring usd for obvious reasons get pesos. You can have a decent time there to a great time and they will treat you well as long as your spending money. I wouldn't bother with the strip clubs in Texas side. Complete waste of time and money unless you plan on spending x5 more than you would in Mexico and get very little for it. You leave disappointed wishing you went to Mexico. Only good news is while Texas clubs are closing Mexico are just getting started LOL. Easy to get a taxi there if you spent a few bucks there they bend over backwards to get you one back. But no guarantee they able to find one. I've never gotten stuck there.Thanks. This is the info I was looking for. I appreciate the help.

DramaFree11
10-12-22, 03:19
Thanks. This is the info I was looking for. I appreciate the help.Conick, you really careful on both sides of the border at night, it is just not safe. Ultimately you have to do what you feel comfortable with, but be careful. I have a lot of respect for Bond, he is a super nice guy, but he has tendency to minimize just how dangerous it is Laredo.

Bbond
10-12-22, 17:47
Conick, you really careful on both sides of the border at night, it is just not safe. Ultimately you have to do what you feel comfortable with, but be careful. I have a lot of respect for Bond, he is a super nice guy, but he has tendency to minimize just how dangerous it is Laredo.Well, all I can say, to that, is I have lived here for 14 years. I am comfortable here, but I know where to stay away from, and how to avoid bad situations. Those not familiar with, or not know how things operate here, could have a different opinion.

LuvMexicanas
10-21-22, 01:42

When boystown was in full operation it was a whole different thing, anyone could come down and have a choice of many girls that were available. That is no longer the case. There's still plenty here, but just showing up hoping to find them is not going to be nearly as easy as it once was. If you post your intentions of visiting, and ask for assistance, you will find I am generally available to show you some of the ins and outs, I doesn't hurt to ask. I have lived here for the last 14 years.I've had good experiences (some bad of course) using Mileroticos and other websites in cities in Baja, Sonora, Jalisco, Oaxaca, Baja del Sur, Sinaloa, Puebla and Distrito Federal. Thoughts on holing up in a chica friendly hotel and using that approach in Nuevo Laredo?

Bbond
10-22-22, 14:38
I've had good experiences (some bad of course) using Mileroticos and other websites in cities in Baja, Sonora, Jalisco, Oaxaca, Baja del Sur, Sinaloa, Puebla and Distrito Federal. Thoughts on holing up in a chica friendly hotel and using that approach in Nuevo Laredo?Having looked at the sites available here, I don't think you will have much success. Mileroticos and Locanto have several girls advertising, many are flat scams. There are some good prospects however, if you willing and able to pay their asking prices. I have been given cards from local agencies, that do not advertise on those sites, but always just toss them as the girls are all in the range of 2000 pesos and above, way above what I will, or need to, pay.

LuvMexicanas
10-22-22, 22:56
Having looked at the sites available here, I don't think you will have much success. Mileroticos and Locanto have several girls advertising, many are flat scams. There are some good prospects however, if you willing and able to pay their asking prices. I have been given cards from local agencies, that do not advertise on those sites, but always just toss them as the girls are all in the range of 2000 pesos and above, way above what I will, or need to, pay.Thanks man. Been messaging with a few and getting price quotes in the 1000-2000 range with 1500 being the most common price point. If a finish work early on Tuesday, I may drive the couple hours to arrive that afternoon. Any recommendations on chica friendly hotels near the border crossing? Appreciate you taking my born again noob questions. I know every border scene from Nogales to Tijuana but I'm not well versed in Texas border towns.

DramaFree11
10-23-22, 16:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

HarleyEvo20
10-24-22, 05:12
The Fiesta Inn in Nuevo Laredo is about 4 blocks from the crossing. It is right in the middle of the action and is clean and secure. No problems bringing girls to your room. Also a block or two more is the Hotel Del Mason. It is a little better in my book and on the main street. I moved from Arizona about a year ago. I am like you, I know the border towns for Juarez to Tijuana well. Nuevo Laredo is a tough town. I have never had a problem but things are harder to find here but when you find them the quality is much better. Just my experience. Enjoy your visit.

Thanks man. Been messaging with a few and getting price quotes in the 1000-2000 range with 1500 being the most common price point. If a finish work early on Tuesday, I may drive the couple hours to arrive that afternoon. Any recommendations on chica friendly hotels near the border crossing? Appreciate you taking my born again noob questions. I know every border scene from Nogales to Tijuana but I'm not well versed in Texas border towns..

LuvMexicanas
10-24-22, 14:47
The Fiesta Inn in Nuevo Laredo is about 4 blocks from the crossing. It is right in the middle of the action and is clean and secure. No problems bringing girls to your room. Also a block or two more is the Hotel Del Mason. It is a little better in my book and on the main street. I moved from Arizona about a year ago. I am like you, I know the border towns for Juarez to Tijuana well. Nuevo Laredo is a tough town. I have never had a problem but things are harder to find here but when you find them the quality is much better. Just my experience. Enjoy your visit..Thanks man. Any short time (2-4) hour type love motels near the crossing?

Bbond
10-25-22, 20:02
Thanks man. Any short time (2-4) hour type love motels near the crossing?Yes, but very low quality. I heard some were renovated, but I no longer need nor use, them so I don't know for sure.

CenTexCrash
12-07-22, 02:08
In progress: Walked into Nuevo Laredo, flying CDMX then flying CDMX to South America.

This worked in October 2020.

Flash forward 1 hour ago: are they cracking down on 7 day free permit?

First stop in Nuevo the Citev Migracion Officina to get a 7 day permit. Intent fly Nuevo to CDMX, kill a day Wednesday in CDMX, then Thursday hand over permit as I board flight to Latin America.

Problem: The permit staff did give me the free permit BUT they gave me a real hard pressing, demanded this free permit is to be returned to Nuevo Laredo ONLY and no other departing points. I said 5 days in Monterrey, they said be back in Nuevo Laredo in 5 or 6 days to return this permit.

They actually stamped "Tamaulipas" in my passport book (The border staff has never done that before).

Also: I've never departed out of the NLD Nuevo airport, only flown in once, not sure if outbound gringo passengers get grilled over permit? (Flights only go to CDMX).

Question: can the details of the free permit get looked at, will airport authorities at either NLD or CDMX give me a hard time? Or was border office staff just blowing smoke I can disregard?

Bonus: Was I better off just be straight and say "I'm entering Nuevo on Tuesday and flying out of CDMX on Thursday. It is less than 7 days. "?

DramaFree11
12-07-22, 03:51
In progress: Walked into Nuevo Laredo, flying CDMX then flying CDMX to South America.

First stop in Nuevo the Citev Migracion Officina to get a 7 day permit. Intent fly Nuevo to CDMX, kill a day Wednesday in CDMX, then Thursday hand over permit as I board flight to Latin America.

Problem: The permit staff did give me the free permit BUT they gave me a real hard pressing, demanded this free permit is to be returned to Nuevo Laredo ONLY and no other departing points. I said 5 days in Monterrey, they said be back in Nuevo Laredo in 5 or 6 days to return this permit.

They actually stamped "Tamaulipas" in my passport book (The border staff has never done that before).

Also: I've never departed out of the NLD Nuevo airport, only flown in once, not sure if outbound gringo passengers get grilled over permit? (Flights only go to CDMX).

Question: can the details of the free permit get looked at, will airport authorities at either NLD or CDMX give me a hard time? Or was border office staff just blowing smoke I can disregard?

Bonus: Was I better off just be straight and say "I'm entering Nuevo on Tuesday and flying out of CDMX on Thursday. It is less than 7 days. "?I crossed the border early Sunday morning, on the way to MTY then CDMX. Something was definitely up. There was security everywhere. Including a civilian check point. Also the were checking again at the check point leaving Laredo. Laredo sucks.

DrewFromTexas
12-07-22, 21:52
Before COVID I was a regular in Nuevo Laredo and often used to spend a night there. Before COVID there used to be a nice selection of girls in and around Emilianos. Is this still the case? I used to have no problem bringing 3 or 4 girls a night to my hotel room each night and there was a nice variety to chose from. I walked across during the day a few weeks ago and it seemed dead during the day and I was curious if the nights are dead also? Thanks.

Bbond
12-08-22, 03:00
I walked across during the day a few weeks ago and it seemed dead during the day and I was curious if the nights are dead also? Thanks.Not completely dead, but no where near what it used to be. There's always something out, but quantity and quality are not as they once were.

DramaFree11
12-08-22, 04:54
Before COVID I was a regular in Nuevo Laredo and often used to spend a night there. Before COVID there used to be a nice selection of girls in and around Emilianos. Is this still the case? I used to have no problem bringing 3 or 4 girls a night to my hotel room each night and there was a nice variety to chose from. I walked across during the day a few weeks ago and it seemed dead during the day and I was curious if the nights are dead also? Thanks.You might want to reconsider going to Laredo. Roads were shutdown everywhere from a major gun fight. This has been going on for a couple of days, now. Military was everywhere and as usual no cops to be seen in Laredo, not good news at all.

CenTexCrash
12-08-22, 19:57

Flash forward 1 hour ago: are they cracking down on 7 day free permit?Update:

Next day, arrived at NLD Nuevo airport. Made the mistake of checking in at desk (despite carry on only) and Viva staff referred me to the on-site Migracion office to confirm the validity of my permit.

The officers told me gave me a lot of shit about flying into the interior with a 7 day permit.

Eventually I confessed I was using Mexico as a launch pad into South America. They shrugged their shoulders, decided since my travel was only 2 days, I wasn't a risk so let me onwards. But asked me to pay Permit Fee at Mexico City airport before I leave Mexico. I said "I'll look into it".

Next Day: Appeared at COPA departure gate, staff accepted my 7 day permit and was allowed to board my flight. So this whole thing can be chalked up as a nothing burger.

Even then, I think I'll stick with Monterrey, too much questioning at Nuevo.

Elvis 2008
12-08-22, 20:13

They actually stamped "Tamaulipas" in my passport book (The border staff has never done that before).CTC, I flew to Mcallen, caught Uber to Hidalgo, walked the bridge to Reynosa, took care of my business there. I went to the airport and flew to Mexico City. Three days later, I flew back to USA. No issues, no problems. I never filled out 7 day pass.

There used to be a paper pass you would get when flying into Mexico and you had to present it before you left the country. Mexico has done away with that.

For what it is worth, there was my third flight from Reynosa without an issue. One time I flew from Laredo and the people hassled the crap out of me there. It was annoying. Nor sure why Laredo is such a pain and Reyonsa is so smooth.

Cocr Brotheler
12-16-22, 07:33
CTC, I flew to Mcallen, caught Uber to Hidalgo, walked the bridge to Reynosa, took care of my business there. I went to the airport and flew to Mexico City. Three days later, I flew back to USA. No issues, no problems. I never filled out 7 day pass.

There used to be a paper pass you would get when flying into Mexico and you had to present it before you left the country. Mexico has done away with that.

For what it is worth, there was my third flight from Reynosa without an issue. One time I flew from Laredo and the people hassled the crap out of me there. It was annoying. Nor sure why Laredo is such a pain and Reyonsa is so smooth.How is the drive from inside MEX border to Reynosa airport? I looked at on Google maps and quite a distance and mostly passing by spread out factories, opportunities for cartel interception?

Elvis 2008
12-16-22, 17:02
How is the drive from inside MEX border to Reynosa airport? I looked at on Google maps and quite a distance and mostly passing by spread out factories, opportunities for cartel interception?I felt safe. It is a 30 or 40 minute ride depending on traffic, and I paid a cab 20 bucks at the border to take me to the airport.

CenTexCrash
12-16-22, 20:55
How is the drive from inside MEX border to Reynosa airport? I looked at on Google maps and quite a distance and mostly passing by spread out factories, opportunities for cartel interception?It is a looooooooooong trip from border to Reynosa REX airport. You can walk from the bridge to the Reynosa Autobus Centrale and there's an airport shuttle for around 100 p (about $5) that will get you from Zona Centro to airport.

Of course the cab drivers won't tell you that.

Burma Jones
12-19-22, 01:28

Bonus: Was I better off just be straight and say "I'm entering Nuevo on Tuesday and flying out of CDMX on Thursday. It is less than 7 days. "?Sorry I'm late to the discussion but may be able to offer a little insight. I flew out of MTY on Vivaaerbus 3 weeks ago on the early Sunday morning flight (6:10 am) and got to Terminal see at 5 am half asleep. The "helper" looked through my passport for the entry stamp I received 4 days earlier and since he couldn't locate, he sent me to the migracion booth. The official also couldn't locate which of the faded stamps were the most recent. He finally chose one and wrote the entry date in pen and initialed. I then went to the check in counter where the clerk proceeded to search for the stamp again. She took my passport back to the same migracion officer to make sure I was all legal. By then, I was irritated and tired so she returned my impatience by asking for my global entry card for the expiration date (which I've never had to provide and don't know the date) for any flight. I finally was allowed to proceed but never had that amount of scrutiny ay either an airport or land crossing.

RikyMichaels7
12-20-22, 20:34
Hi Bbond,

I am moving back to Texas next week. Haven't been to Nuevo Laredo in a long time. Is Emiianos open? How about any of the other bars downtown like Jorochos? Any recommendations on where to hang out and maybe find a chica or two. Thanks.

Bbond
12-21-22, 18:03
I am moving back to Texas next week. Haven't been to Nuevo Laredo in a long time. Is Emiianos open? How about any of the other bars downtown like Jorochos? Any recommendations on where to hang out and maybe find a chica or two. Thanks.Emilianos is open, as well as Malinche, Banderas, and Jarochos.

Xfactors
02-15-23, 00:41
I'm not sure it's safe to go to border towns in Mexico. Lots of kidnappings along the border towns in Mexico. The corrupt police are working with the gangs in these kidnappings. Check out this video. Go to 29.00 in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPXdhghxe9s.

DramaFree11
02-15-23, 20:56
I'm not sure it's safe to go to border towns in Mexico. Lots of kidnappings along the border towns in Mexico. The corrupt police are working with the gangs in these kidnappings. Check out this video. Go to 29.00 in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPXdhghxe9s.Laredo should be avoided especially late at night. I hate driving through Laredo on my way to MTY.

CenTexCrash
02-16-23, 04:47
I'm not sure it's safe to go to border towns in Mexico. Lots of kidnappings along the border towns in Mexico. The corrupt police are working with the gangs in these kidnappings. Check out this video. Go to 29.00 in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPXdhghxe9s.I was situated in Nuevo Laredo last week from Monday night to Saturday morning. As long as you stay in the areas around Guerrero Ave and Reforma Ave you're fine. Don't drive nice cars / trucks, no flashy jewelry, don't wander into poorly lit neighborhoods and your survival chances increase 20 fold.

Did a few times in my confinement contemplated hitting up Emilianos or Boystown, but I backed off.

I was there today again I was fine, they want me back March 1, think I'll do that then a mad dash for MTY afterward.

Not all border towns are Juarez. They're more like Juarez Lite.

Xfactors
02-16-23, 06:48
Not all border towns are Juarez. They're more like Juarez Lite.I'm now too afraid to go to Juarez. I posted this in Nuevo Laredo and Reynosa forum because I'm concerned about those areas also, and wanted to give a heads up for those areas. I'm a tall, skinny, white gringo, and am afraid I will be viewed like a big juicy catfish to the corrupt cops and cartels in border towns and Juarez.

Bbond
02-17-23, 21:02
This weekend, the 18th & 19th of February, dry law is in effect. So bars will be closed, streets practically deserted. Not a good weekend to visit.

I remain confounded by the fear a lot of people have of visiting here. It is not nearly as bad as some report. It's actually lot safer now than it has been in the past.

Bbond, Nuevo Laredo resident for 14+ years now.

Motcar
02-23-23, 23:49
Mr Bbond,

I realize NL is not the same as in the days of yore, but I trust you as a straight shooter. What is the current status of the sporting scene in Centro? God knows how much I miss the days of the downstairs Bar Montera. Thanks for any updates.

Bbond
02-24-23, 15:31
I realize NL is not the same as in the days of yore, what is the current status of the sporting scene in Centro?.Not much going on, weekend it picks up a little, but nothing compared to what it once was. Quantity and quality both are poor. Some girls work the street, they are scarce on most nights. Actually pretty sad but you can always find something. Nothing comes close to what the old Montera was.

AustinGuy360
03-09-23, 19:04
Hello all!

I'm not a newb to the monger scene, but I am new to Nuevo Laredo. Having lived in Austin for the last 12 years, I can't believe I just recently found out about "Tijuana Junior" just a few weeks ago. Well, 12 years ago, yes. But today apparently not so much. I do like to do other things besides chase girls when I go places. I've checked out other things to do and it seems like a pretty good town. However, a week or two ago, things got heated with the military vs. Cartels vs. Normal citizenry. Is it best to hold off going to NL for a while longer? Or go for it? My preference of course is not getting shot at while sipping a margarita in Emilianos jajaja. Looking at Fiesta Inn for the weekend based on recommendations. Weather looks promising for the weekend. TIA guys!

DramaFree11
03-10-23, 01:52
Hello all!

I'm not a newb to the monger scene, but I am new to Nuevo Laredo. Having lived in Austin for the last 12 years, I can't believe I just recently found out about "Tijuana Junior" just a few weeks ago. Well, 12 years ago, yes. But today apparently not so much. I do like to do other things besides chase girls when I go places. I've checked out other things to do and it seems like a pretty good town. However, a week or two ago, things got heated with the military vs. Cartels vs. Normal citizenry. Is it best to hold off going to NL for a while longer? Or go for it? My preference of course is not getting shot at while sipping a margarita in Emilianos jajaja. Looking at Fiesta Inn for the weekend based on recommendations. Weather looks promising for the weekend. TIA guys!Laredo is fine during the day, but for girls not good at anytime. Skip Laredo and go to MTY.

Bbond
03-10-23, 17:57
My preference of course is not getting shot at while sipping a margarita in Emilianos jajaja. Looking at Fiesta Inn for the weekend based on recommendations. Weather looks promising for the weekend. TIA guys!Supposed to be quite warm this weekend. Should bring girls out at night. It's about five hours from Austin to here, I lived there before deciding to relocate here. You should have no problems en the centro area. It's been quite a while since there were any problems. Emilianos is not what it used to be, in the daytime it is a restaurant now. Some people go there at night, but it's not like it once was. The majority of downtown is now Jarochos, ran by the same people that ran the old Montera.

Southeast Man
03-22-23, 02:56
I was just wondering if anyone is familiar with experience on a motorcycle. Is it safe to get around? And if you do wish to park it and cross what would be safest & best way? Was also wondering while the perception of danger is in the media is "boys town" a safe alternative? I used to hit up Montero's just before they closed up. Was wondering if Jerecos was similar. Thoughts?

Bbond
03-23-23, 02:15
I was just wondering if anyone is familiar with experience on a motorcycle. Is it safe to get around? And if you do wish to park it and cross what would be safest & best way? Was also wondering while the perception of danger is in the media is "boys town" a safe alternative? I used to hit up Montero's just before they closed up. Was wondering if Jerecos was similar. Thoughts?I used to have, and know a couple that still do have a motorcycle in Nuevo Laredo, there's no issues. Law says you must wear helmet, but is seldom, if ever enforced. Boys Town is safe enough, but not a lot of reasons even to go out there. Jarochos is ran by same people as ran old Montera. It is not what the old Montera was but sometimes a few girls do hang inside.

CenTexCrash
06-23-23, 23:04
End of May, went to CDMX via Nuevo airport despite hassles last attempt. Got the 7 day paper permit plus passport stamped at CITEV office, no hassles.

Friend on Mex side I asked her if she could give me ride to airport. She gave me earful that her car doesn't have correct visible registration to be entering the NLD airport even if just dropping off. I think that was all BS. Think she just didn't feel like driving to way out on edge of town, I don't know. Referred me to take taxi for 200 p (albeit this contradicts her previous claim only one type of taxi is allowed to drive to airport).

Previous outbound trip out of NLD, my mistake was reporting to the check-in counter who sent me to the migracion office for being gringo. This time around carry-on only, I just went to the gate, showed the security my boarding pass and permit and they waived me thru no further questions. Yay.

Exactly 7 days later, returned via bus from Monterrey, the CITEV staff took my permit stamped an exit stamp in passport and was good to go. Driving back into Texas no hassles from US side, but that bridge traffic on a Sunday was a nightmare wait.

Cocr Brotheler
08-16-23, 05:00
I need make a personal medicine run down to Laredo from Austin and may or may not spend the night at Hotel Fiesta depending on if any possibility of SW, SG or BG action. However see in Google maps that Bar LOS Jarachos cerrado. What is 'monger situation' down there now? I'm not going only for monger (have a trip to Costa Rica in 3 weeks) however if can purchase some Xanax with legal declaration and also have some p4p fun during same trip sure would be nice!

https://www.ecfr.gov/current/title-21/chapter-II/part-1301/subject-group-ECFRa5bd18e3d01cd02/section-1301.26

DramaFree11
08-16-23, 14:32
I need make a personal medicine run down to Laredo from Austin and may or may not spend the night at Hotel Fiesta depending on if any possibility of SW, SG or BG action. However see in Google maps that Bar LOS Jarachos cerrado. What is 'monger situation' down there now? I'm not going only for monger (have a trip to Costa Rica in 3 weeks) however if can purchase some Xanax with legal declaration and also have some p4p fun during same trip sure would be nice!

https://www.ecfr.gov/current/title-21/chapter-II/part-1301/subject-group-ECFRa5bd18e3d01cd02/section-1301.26There is reason things are closing down or are only open limited hours. Laredo is dangerous, you guys should not be messing around there especially at night.

Bbond
08-16-23, 22:38

https://www.ecfr.gov/current/title-21/chapter-II/part-1301/subject-group-ECFRa5bd18e3d01cd02/section-1301.26The info on google maps is incorrect, Jarochos is open daily.

Bbond
08-16-23, 22:39
There is reason things are closing down or are only open limited hours. Laredo is dangerous, you guys should not be messing around there especially at night.Having lived here the past 14 years, I disagree with that statement.

Bbond
08-16-23, 22:44
You can follow or see the bar activities here.

https://www.facebook.com/LosJarochosNightClub

Cocr Brotheler
08-19-23, 05:17
My next door neighbor from there and goes down frequently to visit family but not for the things I do LOL so I don't ask her about this area.

When I visited pre-pandemic thought it was really clean and calm in close proximity to the border crossing and before dusk however when got darker not as many people out and saw car with 4 men in it driving around so got back to USA Side.

However I would stay the night there and explore small area around Jarochos.

CenTexCrash
12-18-23, 19:18
Wondering about current state of Nuevo Laredo this week. Being invited down, haven't seen friends since July. Wondering if long wait times cross into Mex, and is there really a "border crisis" that the Twitter propaganda mill is peddling or just another day at the office.

Won't be enough time to hit Monterrey sadly.

Just moody. This previous weekend was my last real chance to get some hobby for indefinite next few weeks or months, but life came out of nowhere and derailed me at the worst chance possible.

DramaFree11
12-19-23, 01:48
Wondering about current state of Nuevo Laredo this week. Being invited down, haven't seen friends since July. Wondering if long wait times cross into Mex, and is there really a "border crisis" that the Twitter propaganda mill is peddling or just another day at the office.

Just moody. This previous weekend was my last real chance to get some hobby for indefinite next few weeks or months, but life came out of nowhere and derailed me at the worst chance possible.I have driven to MTY twice in the last couple of weeks. Traffic keeps getting worse. I would park and walk to Laredo and just use taxis.

I used to be able to drive to MTY in 5 1/2 hours from SA. Now more like 7 or 8, the drive totally sucks now, just another reason for me to stick with CDMX. Flights are cheaper and the girls are hotter, not too mention way more fun.

Bbond
12-21-23, 04:13
I have driven to MTY twice in the last couple of weeks. Traffic keeps getting worse. I would park and walk to Laredo and just use taxis.At times, yes the traffic is bad, people coming and going both directions for the holidays. https://www.openlaredo.com/bridge/BridgeWebCamStills/bridge2MEX.jpg, is the link to bridge 2 camera. My last 5 or 6 times crossing to Laredo, we went out via Columbia Bridge, came back via bridge 2 . Even walking into Laredo from Mexico can be a long wait, usually just daytime. Walking into Nuevo Laredo usually not an issue.

Bbond
12-21-23, 08:07
Wondering about current state of Nuevo Laredo this week. Is there really a "border crisis" that the Twitter propaganda mill is peddling or just another day at the office.We have been spared of the droves of people crossing illegally like in other border areas, so far any way.

Slick Willie
12-22-23, 05:09

Just moody. This previous weekend was my last real chance to get some hobby for indefinite next few weeks or months, but life came out of nowhere and derailed me at the worst chance possible.Walking into Nuevo Laredo is easy, walking back can be busy on Holidays, other than that no problem except early in the morning when everybody is going to work.

As far as mongering goes, downtown at first appears dead, but there are still a few stray working girls at Emiliano's and Jarochos. Sometimes there are also girls in the streets around the market. A block down the street from Jarochos and around the corner there is a hotel de paso and occasionally there are girls hanging out there.

Boystown also appears to be dead at first glance, but there are still some door girls on the main street and on the street to the far left as you enter. Most of the bars are for locals and there aren't many working girls in them. Martha's is under new ownership and is open now and then, but there is rarely anybody in there, same with the Star Bar. LOS Arcos and the New York bar are closed for good. The best bar now is probably LOS Tucanes. There you might meet a girl who used to work at Papagayos back in the day. She will be well into her fifties, but will still have a fairly decent body, and will do world class BBBJ's. But then again, you might not meet anybody there.

The area around the Plaza Hidalgo downtown is always teeming with people particularly now at Christmas, so maybe your best bet is to try and find some hot non- working girl there. Also the mall at Walmart's is always crowded so you could give that place the old college try, tons of hot girls there.

RikyMichaels7
12-26-23, 19:02
Walking into Nuevo Laredo is easy, walking back can be busy on Holidays, other than that no problem except early in the morning when everybody is going to work.

As far as mongering goes, downtown at first appears dead, but there are still a few stray working girls at Emiliano's and Jarochos. Sometimes there are also girls in the streets around the market. A block down the street from Jarochos and around the corner there is a hotel de paso and occasionally there are girls hanging out there.

Boystown also appears to be dead at first glance, but there are still some door girls on the main street and on the street to the far left as you enter. Most of the bars are for locals and there aren't many working girls in them. Martha's is under new ownership and is open now and then, but there is rarely anybody in there, same with the Star Bar. LOS Arcos and the New York bar are closed for good. The best bar now is probably LOS Tucanes. There you might meet a girl who used to work at Papagayos back in the day. She will be well into her fifties, but will still have a fairly decent body, and will do world class BBBJ's. But then again, you might not meet anybody there.

The area around the Plaza Hidalgo downtown is always teeming with people particularly now at Christmas, so maybe your best bet is to try and find some hot non- working girl there. Also the mall at Walmart's is always crowded so you could give that place the old college try, tons of hot girls there.Where exactly is this bar located? I miss the days of Papaguayos and especially when it was run by Ophelia. After she passed, her family made an attempt to run the place and they failed miserably.

Thanks.

Bbond
01-14-24, 00:04
LOS Arcos and the New York bar are closed for good.LOS Arcos was open last night.

CenTexCrash
01-22-24, 18:52
Years I had T-mobile 4 G LTE. Few months ago finally made the switch to 5 G. Always latch onto TelCel. Never issues.

Went to Nuevo in December. Then Reynosa, Monterrey, Tampico in January. January trip had a solid 4 G signal entire trip, even on bus middle of nowhere.

Rewind to December when in heart of Nuevo signal extremely spotty at best. Drove around trying to get a better signal.

Not sure if this is the norm for Nuevo or just a tower down that day.

DramaFree11
01-23-24, 03:03
Years I had T-mobile 4 G LTE. Few months ago finally made the switch to 5 G. Always latch onto TelCel. Never issues.

Went to Nuevo in December. Then Reynosa, Monterrey, Tampico in January. January trip had a solid 4 G signal entire trip, even on bus middle of nowhere.

Rewind to December when in heart of Nuevo signal extremely spotty at best. Drove around trying to get a better signal.

Not sure if this is the norm for Nuevo or just a tower down that day.I just got back from MTY tonight. I also have T-Mobile, works great in CDMX and MTY, but service definitely declines in Laredo.

Bbond
03-04-24, 01:12
Recently the bars downtown were prohibited from allowing girls to ficha. There were only a few allowing it now it is barred. Streets are essentially dead, some girls can be found on the back streets, but few and far between as girls have been told to stay off. I was dismal before, now it is worse, Boystown has a few more girls working the doors but damn few.

Slick Willie
03-07-24, 04:57
Recently the bars downtown were prohibited from allowing girls to ficha. There were only a few allowing it now it is barred. Streets are essentially dead, some girls can be found on the back streets, but few and far between as girls have been told to stay off. I was dismal before, now it is worse, Boystown has a few more girls working the doors but damn few.If that's the case, then all the girls working downtown should move out to boystown. That would solve everybody's problems.

Motcar
03-08-24, 13:35
Recently the bars downtown were prohibited from allowing girls to ficha. There were only a few allowing it now it is barred. Streets are essentially dead, some girls can be found on the back streets, but few and far between as girls have been told to stay off. I was dismal before, now it is worse, Boystown has a few more girls working the doors but damn few.Any idea on why the "crackdown" is occurring? It breaks my heart of the deterioration of the sporting scene in centro. So many great memories. I quit going to NLBT long ago and don't plan on returning. Thanks for the heads-up BBond. What a shame that NL seems to have gone the way of the dinosaurs, for now anyway.

Bbond
03-08-24, 14:47
If that's the case, then all the girls working downtown should move out to boystown. That would solve everybody's problems.I think that is the goal, but the new breed of work girls now don't like that idea.

TaxGuy666
03-13-24, 20:07
Recently the bars downtown were prohibited from allowing girls to ficha. There were only a few allowing it now it is barred. Streets are essentially dead, some girls can be found on the back streets, but few and far between as girls have been told to stay off. I was dismal before, now it is worse, Boystown has a few more girls working the doors but damn few.How does that work, Mr Bond. You walk into the bar and the same people are there but if a girl is walking with a Gringo, they will stop you and send her home? At Emilianos, the girls are there but can't leave with a gringo under threat of arrest? Just wondering how its enforced. Thanks for all the important info, Mr Bond!

Bbond
03-14-24, 01:58
How does that work, Mr Bond. You walk into the bar and the same people are there but if a girl is walking with a Gringo, they will stop you and send her home? At Emilianos, the girls are there but can't leave with a gringo under threat of arrest? Just wondering how its enforced. Thanks for all the important info, Mr Bond!Girls are free to go into bars, leaving with one is not a problem they just are not allowed to hang out in the streets looking for clients as they once were. You won't see them by the market or on street corners.

DramaFree11
03-14-24, 04:52
How does that work, Mr Bond. You walk into the bar and the same people are there but if a girl is walking with a Gringo, they will stop you and send her home? At Emilianos, the girls are there but can't leave with a gringo under threat of arrest? Just wondering how its enforced. Thanks for all the important info, Mr Bond!You should not be screwing around at night, unless you are with locals or no the city. The best advice skip Laredo and go to MTY. L.

Bbond
03-14-24, 23:14
Girls are free to go into bars, leaving with one is not a problem they just are not allowed to hang out in the streets looking for clients as they once were. You won't see them by the market or on street corners.A few girls still go in bars to drink with their friends. It helps to be a regular and know, or know who to ask, which ones are working girls and which ones are just drinking with friends.

Bbond
03-21-24, 05:52
You should not be screwing around at night, unless you are with locals or no the city. The best advice skip Laredo and go to MTY. L.Probably good advice if one has the time and money to do so, however there a great many with neither.

CenTexCrash
03-23-24, 18:39
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?456-General-Info&p=2903372&viewfull=1#post2903372.

Seeing if any board members have anything to chip in?

Re: Somewhere between January and December 2023, Mex land entry (INM) offices shaked things up issuing FMM

HarleyEvo20
04-02-24, 03:22
Its been about a year since I have been out to the bars in NL. Whats the best ones to find a working girl?

Bbond
04-04-24, 20:56
Its been about a year since I have been out to the bars in NL. Whats the best ones to find a working girl?If you'd read back a few posts you'd see the girls are few and far between now.

Bbond
04-04-24, 20:58
Its been about a year since I have been out to the bars in NL. Whats the best ones to find a working girl?Adding to my last reply, Jarochos and or emilianos are probably best for down town, Fox Hole or whatever it's now called maybe for away from downtown.