PDA

View Full Version : Nuevo Laredo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15

Nikon1234
06-19-14, 22:06
Hello everyone,

First time here. I am a foreigner in TX, I hold "Green Card", Permanent Resident Card. I plan to go to Boy Town in July. Could anyone give me a state of union? Also if I go, could I enter Mexico and back to US again?

Thanks for everyone's help.

Dan

Balto1
06-21-14, 06:03
Hello everyone,

First time here. I am a foreigner in TX, I hold "Green Card", Permanent Resident Card. I plan to go to Boy Town in July. Could anyone give me a state of union? Also if I go, could I enter Mexico and back to US again?

DanTry the downtown bars boys town is dead from what I have been told an bond will respond to your post and give you accurate info.

Bbond
06-22-14, 18:26
Hello everyone,

DanBoystown is not totally dead, but is a shell of itself of the past.

A permanent resident card is accepted at border crossings to re-enter the USA. You don't need anything to enter Mexico.

HectorSanchez
06-22-14, 23:09
Brief report on my recent weekend visit to NL.

I thank bbond for giving me great company.

Drove 3 hrs to reach Laredo. There was quite some traffic going towards mexico. When I finally reached the parking lot on US side, it was unfortunately closed. So I spent another 20 min to find a parking lot.

Crossed the bridge and met Bbond at Emilionos. We had a beer and then I checked in into fiesta inn. Its about 40 dollars a night and the hotel is decent with TV, nice and clean beds. I don't think internet is available here. Bar Montera and Jorrochos are less than 5 min walk. There are also numerous taco stands and restaurants around this area.

Nothing eventful happened the first night at montera. Its basically a pick up bar. There is no bar fine to take the girl out. But not every girl in montera is avaialble for sex. This bar can get crowded during the weekends. Its also hard to find a table if you arrive late at this club. There are a few pretty girls but the quality of girls in general is poor. Chica drink is 3 dollars.

We drank a lot of beer that night. There was one 20 year old pretty girl whom I bought 2 drinks but she would not go arriba. Around 1. 30 at night we all went to Jorrochos. Its same action as in montera. But this club is actually bigger and has better ventilation than montera. We spent an hour there and then I called it a night. I was really tired and had a lot of beer. So went to sleep around 4 am and woke up around noon. Watched world cup soccer and was ready for action again. I texted bbond and we agreed to meet around 6 pm at montera. We also ate at a nearby very nice mexical restaurant and headed back to montera.

I found a girl who was smiling, giving me all the attention. I invited her and we started parting and dancing. She was all into me, kissing me and teasing. I asked how much she charged for an hour and was quoted 50 dollars. Bbond had told me to either take her to my room or get rid of her as she is turning out to be very expensive drinking a hell lot of beers. So off we go to my hotel. She stops at the taco stand and orders a lot of food. She says its all for her kids. She repeatedly told me how nice I was and that she will give an excellent experience (Oh ya, I have heard this a lot. But who cares? As long as she gives me a good fuck).

So we reach my hotel. I get her glass of water. She now wants to eat. By this time, I noticed how her attitude had changed suddenly. She was all romantic at montera, kissing, teasing and smiling and she is complete opposite at the hotel. I am losing interest on her but by this time, I had already spent enough money and time and did not wanted to screw it up. She suddenly asks money for sex and I hesitated to give her before the act. In good faith, I hand over 50 dollars and she says its 60 and not 50. I reminded her the deal was for 50 and that I have treated her nicely and I don't deserve this. She sticks on to 60. I grabbed my 50 dollars back and took her purse and other belongings and threw it out of my room. I ask her to leave my room now. Her attitude now changed complete opposite and she apologizes and wants to fuck me now. She starts taking off her clothes and refuses to leave. I carried her and threw her out of my apt. She still doesn't get what's happening and asks me what's going on? I tell her that we are heading back to the bar to have few more drinks and we can come by later. I lock my room and get out to montera. I see Bbond back and we continued partying.

Guess what, She comes back after 20 min and asks if I want to buy her beer. Ha Ha. I gave a scary look for about 2 min and she disappears.

I then catch another girl with great ass and ordered few beers. I told her how I got ripped off by a previous girl.

Its already 1. 30 in the morning and we all head back to jorrochos. Few more beers and I head to my hotel with this new girl. She gives BBBJ and then teases me quite a bit. Good fuck as well. Will repeat. I gave her 60 dollars. She says the deal was for 50 and why am I giving her 60? 10 dollars propina.

Here comes the catch. She tells me that I could have sex with her all day and night free of cost if I can be her boy friend. Go figure.

Crossed the border around 11 in the morning. Officer does not ask me any questions. The lady who checks the bags calls me over and gives me what the fuck look. She checks my bag three times in all the smallest compartments and finds nothing. She asks me repeatedly what I was doing in mexico. I told her I was meeting a friend and enjoying good food. She asks me if I cross border all the time. Anyways she lets me in and its 94 degree outside. I took some time to find my parking lot and then drove back to home.

Overall, I found the quality of girls is lower compared to Tijuana. But NL is inexpensive. I did not visit BT and would recommend not visiting it. Hotel Fiesta is decent place to stay and its right in the middle of action. Bar montera and Jorrochos appear to have the action on the weekends. Overall, I do not think NL is a great mongering destination.

Bbond
06-23-14, 11:53
Here comes the catch. She tells me that I could have sex with her all day and night free of cost if I can be her boy friend. Go figure.Let me figure for you, a boyfriend sends them money, so free is just out the window. We know that girl, she is honest but high maintenance. All is good tho, she keeps her word and is very reasonable, and respectful.

The first girl that screwed you over, some people wanted, badly, to kick her ass, but my girl stepped in and said let her be, a warning is good enough, they still wanted to kick her ass, and may have, she was absent tonight. I can't believe the way she acted towards us, flipping fingers and shit, I didn't tell my girl everything I saw. Damn that girl is ignorant, one bouncer in the Montera told her she had best calm down. Later my girl got a phone call wanting who that girl was, so someone ratted her.

Rip-offs are not tolerated, make your money honestly, keep clients happy and coming back. They mess with our friends, they will suffer consequences. You saw some of my girl's friends, enough said about them.

HectorSanchez
06-23-14, 17:05
Let me figure for you, a boyfriend sends them money, so free is just out the window. We know that girl, she is honest but high maintenance. All is good tho, she keeps her word and is very reasonable, and respectful.

The first girl that screwed you over, some people wanted, badly, to kick her ass, but my girl stepped in and said let her be, a warning is good enough, they still wanted to kick her ass, and may have, she was absent tonight. I can't believe the way she acted towards us, flipping fingers and shit, I didn't tell my girl everything I saw. Damn that girl is ignorant, one bouncer in the Montera told her she had best calm down. Later my girl got a phone call wanting who that girl was, so someone ratted her.

Rip-offs are not tolerated, make your money honestly, keep clients happy and coming back. They mess with our friends, they will suffer consequences. You saw some of my girl's friends, enough said about them.I am not superpissed by what the girl did. 10 or 20 or even 50 dollars extra does not mean much to me. Its just that I lost my mood. I taught her a small lesson and we should leave at that. I do not want to judge her by one instance. Getting people to know what she did and give her punishment is way too much action for something subtle. Besides we have to remember that we are in NL which is crime ridden full of cartels. . Its not my country and I should be happy for the party time and good company that Latinas gave me. Unnecessary strong actions can definitely teach her a lesson but at the same time could land us in trouble. Would somebody be ready for that actionjust because they lost 40 dollars or even 100 dollars is a personal choice. When we have chosen mongering lifestyle, we need to keep a certain budget for rip offs. They happen no matter what precautions you take. My personal budget for ripoffs is about 20 percent. Mongering is one of the work ambience where people are dishonest and greedy about money. I don't think anybody can change that. Its same as buying a car at car dealership in united states. No matter how cautious you are, you will get ripped off atleast few hundred dollars.

But having been with you did make my days and mongering experience much much better. I strongly recommend that a newbie who wants to visit NL monger with Bbond. I got to make the next trip soon and I will keep you updated.

Thanks again.

Bbond
06-24-14, 05:11
Would somebody be ready for that actionjust because they lost 40 dollars or even 100 dollars is a personal choice. When we have chosen mongering lifestyle, we need to keep a certain budget for rip offs. They happen no matter what precautions you take. My personal budget for ripoffs is about 20 percent. Mongering is one of the work ambience where people are dishonest and greedy about money. I don't think anybody can change that.I am glad to see you keep an open mind about it. But I will tell you that a girl ripping $40-$100 here in would be in serious trouble if she stole from any of our friends. Other guys that come down and throw money, and there are a few of those, I am glad to see the girls reel them in for all they can. As long as they don't flat out steal. Guy spends way too much, his money, his problem. The girls here, for the most part are experts on getting guys to spend money on them. Several nights a week my girl brings home flowers that some dude bought trying to impress a ho, the girl gives the flowers away as soon as the guy leaves.

Nikon1234
06-26-14, 14:26
Hi everyone,

I plan to spend two days (weekend) in NL. I plan to set up base in Fiesta (hotel? Is there a parking lot at Fiesta? Also, is it better to use Mexican peso than US dollar? Is this the case, where to exchange Mexican peso? In US or Mexico NL? I plan to check out both downtown bars and boys town.

Special thanks to Balto1 and Bbond to answer my previous questions.

Thanks,

Dan

Bbond
06-26-14, 17:10
Hi everyone, I plan to spend two days (weekend) in NL. I plan to set up base in Fiesta (hotel? Is there a parking lot at Fiesta? Also, is it better to use Mexican peso than US dollar? Is this the case, where to exchange Mexican peso? In US or Mexico NL? I plan to check out both downtown bars and boys town.No, there's no real parking lot at Fiesta downtown, street parking only, if you can get a spot right in front of hotel and within sight of the desk, then relatively safe parking. If you want more comfortable, the the Fiesta Inn, is not close to downtown, has a parking lot, but it is not real close centro. The Fiesta downtown is what is usually referred to in this forum. Change to pesos in either place, about the same rates, plenty of change houses. It is always better to pay with pesos, just easier for them to make change. But, dollars are accepted most everywhere.

YyTrap
06-26-14, 21:47
I have just one question where can you park at the old bridge?

Thanks,

James

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

YyTrap
06-26-14, 22:50
Hi Bbond,

Hope I can meet you one day. I need to know where to park by old bridge, last time there parking lot closed.

Xfactors
06-27-14, 01:44
No, there's no real parking lot at Fiesta downtown, street parking only, if you can get a spot right in front of hotel and within sight of the desk, then relatively safe parking..Uhm, I thought some monger here posted awhile back that he stayed at some hotel on Guerrero about 5 blocks down on the west side of the street, and that he liked that hotel better than the Fiesta downtown. Sorry, I don't remember name of hotel, or who the monger was who posted this info. Centexcrash, Rickymichaels, I don't recall who it was.

Bbond
06-27-14, 18:36
Hi Bbond, Hope I can meet you one day. I need to know where to park by old bridge, last time there parking lot closed.The bridge parking was also closed last weekend to to flooding from the river. There are a few other places, the big round hotel, name escapes me, is one, as a last resort you can park at the public parking over the bus station, a short walk to the bridge.

Bbond
06-27-14, 18:38
Uhm, I thought some monger here posted awhile back that he stayed at some hotel on Guerrero about 5 blocks down on the west side of the street, and that he liked that hotel better than the Fiesta downtown. Sorry, I don't remember name of hotel, or who the monger was who posted this info. Centexcrash, Rickymichaels, I don't recall who it was.That would be the Meson Del Rey. Rikkimichaels likes it Funman13 don't. But it is an option that has parking in the back.

Xfactors
06-27-14, 22:19
There are a few other places, the big round hotel, name escapes me, is one,.Rio Grande Plaza Hotel in Laredo.

http://www.riograndeplaza.com/

Bbond
06-28-14, 02:06
Rio Grande Plaza Hotel in Laredo. http://www.riograndeplaza.com/They are a bit further from the bridge, but on higher ground, I believe they only charge $5 for overnight parking. I know a couple truckers that park their trucks there.

Bbond
07-11-14, 10:31
A modernization project announced in February for international bridge one, also known as Bridge of the Americas, is proceeding on schedule according to the United States General Services Administration. The project, which will expand and modernize inspection booths for vehicle and pedestrian traffic, is scheduled to begin in the fall. Construction is expected to finish in 2017.

Their goal. So they say, is to expedite crossing times. BULLSHIT. They have several pedestrian lanes that are closed during the HEAVIEST TRAFFIC times, they give a shit about wait times. I wish I could post a photo of the dozens of agents standing with their thumb up their ass while the lines just continue to grow (federal offense for taking pictures of the assholes). Drawing that paycheck for OVERTIME, bastards don't give a shit how long you wait in the sun. I have passed with minimal hassle with some agents, some have a "save the world" attitude and hassle anybody for anything, it's just pathetic, "I am from the government, and I am here to help", WHAT A FUCKING JOKE. .Now i understand their situation, they have a tough job, granted, BUT WHY TAKE IT OUT ON INNOCENT AMERICANS, they want to search my car, fine, but don't fuck with me while doing it.......do their damn job and go on......I cross 100% legal, always have, always will......no need to fuck with me..

Beavis
07-11-14, 16:52
It seems that the American citizens are the only ones that get hassled crossing into the United States. The illegals get anything they want as long as they vote Democrat.

95 Vette
07-12-14, 17:22
A modernization project announced in February for international bridge one, also known as Bridge of the Americas, is proceeding on schedule according to the United States General Services Administration. The project, which will expand and modernize inspection booths for vehicle and pedestrian traffic, is scheduled to begin in the fall. Construction is expected to finish in 2017.

Their goal. So they say, is to expedite crossing times. BULLSHIT. They have several pedestrian lanes that are closed during the HEAVIEST TRAFFIC times, they give a shit about wait times. I wish I could post a photo of the dozens of agents standing with their thumb up their ass while the lines just continue to grow (federal offense for taking pictures of the assholes). Drawing that paycheck for OVERTIME, bastards don't give a shit how long you wait in the sun. I have passed with minimal hassle with some agents, some have a "save the world" attitude and hassle anybody for anything, it's just pathetic, "I am from the government, and I am here to help", WHAT A FUCKING JOKE. .Now i understand their situation, they have a tough job, granted, BUT WHY TAKE IT OUT ON INNOCENT AMERICANS, they want to search my car, fine, but don't fuck with me while doing it.......do their damn job and go on......I cross 100% legal, always have, always will......no need to fuck with me..If this isn't the truth, I don't know what the hell is.

It is the same alot of the time on the Del Rio / Acuna bridge; those bastards just standing around doing shit.

CenTexCrash
07-14-14, 08:13
Man, it's been forever since I've posted.

Been meaning to vent in detail about the first weekend of March when Border Patrol detained me for almost 2. 5 hours.

Had a decent experience for a Saturday night / Sunday morning in Reynosa on first weekend of May.

Had a so-so experience in Laredo in first weekend of June.

Not sexual or mongering, drove all the way to Toronto on a summer road trip, when driving back into Detroit Mi from Windsor Ont Tunnel, Border Patrol saw I go to Laredo and McAllen too much and rewarded me with the famed Orange-Sticker-On-Windshield. Just 45 minutes this time around they let me go.

I'll try to be more detailed about NLBT and clubs in a future post.

In the mean time, I posted a seperate thread in Mexico General Info Mex Spanish Phrases that I was wondering if it's not too troubling to translate. Thanks. Goodnight why'all.

Bbond
07-19-14, 10:14
do not, under any circumstance, bring a cell phone downtown. someone is reporting activities to the authorities. they will confirep001e your phone with no hope of retrieval. i watched a friend (gringo) get his very expensive phone taken tonight. not stolen mind you, they demanded he give it up. if they find incriminating evidence on that phone, serious consequences will follow. a word to the wise, don't bring a cell phone downtown. i don't have to tell you who "they" are. you have been warned.

Bbond
07-25-14, 00:34
It was bound to happen sooner or later, although it is not suppose to happen at all. A friend was robbed by the Policia Estatal, Tamulipias state police. They opened his wallet and relieved him of a $100 bill. According to people we know this is not an isolated incident. I am posting this so people will be more aware of what's going on. Some "influential people" are working to resolve these situations and I am confident the robberies by the policia will cease. This particular incident took place down by the Intimo, guy was a bit drunk, but that is no excuse for the policia to steal from him. You still have to be concerned with common crooks. It was reported to me a couple guys were trying to get into my car, parked by the Intimo, those guys will not repeat the mistake of doing that shit downtown. What happened to them was a lesson they will not soon forget.

Xfactors
07-25-14, 23:28
It was bound to happen sooner or later, although it is not suppose to happen at all. A friend was robbed by the Policia Estatal, Tamulipias state police. They opened his wallet and relieved him of a $100 bill. According to people we know this is not an isolated incident. I am posting this so people will be more aware of what's going on. Some "influential people" are working to resolve these situations and I am confident the robberies by the policia will cease. This particular incident took place down by the Intimo, guy was a bit drunk, but that is no excuse for the policia to steal from him. You still have to be concerned with common crooks.."Some "influential people" are working to resolve these situations and I am confident the robberies by the policia will cease." Well I wish I could agree with you, but I think crooked cops are just going to be a permanent problem in Mexican border towns.

Bbond
07-26-14, 03:31
"Some "influential people" are working to resolve these situations and I am confident the robberies by the policia will cease." Well I wish I could agree with you, but I think crooked cops are just going to be a permanent problem in Mexican border towns.For the most of Mexico I agree, but the present situation here, no, the cops are not going to continue robbing, the people I speak of are the ones you don't say no to. I can't publicly go into more detail.

Bbond
08-03-14, 07:39
A lot of guys, and I mean more than just a few that visit here, are so full of shit it is pathetic. One particular case, guy visits here almost weekly, girls are all over him. He says they just love him. Tells me he pays $20 and if they stay all night he might give them $30. They girls tell me different, they are all over him because he pays $100 and $100 more if they spend the night. One girl confided in my girl friend about another guy, says he pays 500 pesos, she says no, he pays her $200, so it's hard for her to turn that down. This particular girl has an American boyfriend. I guess these guys want to make us believe they are great lovers or something of that sort, when it is obvious that the girls "love" them only for the money they spend. (duh).

Bbond
08-06-14, 02:58
The city of Nuevo Laredo decided to test the transitos. The first group of 80, out of the 174 officers, 75 of the 80 failed, 93%! So they decided to pull all the rest until all are tested. See, and you thought they we're all corrupt. Turns out only about 93% are, LOL.

Bbond
08-09-14, 09:15
Tonight Montera and Jorrochos were shut down. Expect them to be closed for 2 days or longer. Started to go out to boystown, but got a report of heavy military presence, so we declined.

Mitaban
08-09-14, 16:01
Thanks for the update. I was planning on driving to Laredo today. It would have have been a waste of time and money.

Tonight Montera and Jorrochos were shut down. Expect them to be closed for 2 days or longer. Started to go out to boystown, but got a report of heavy military presence, so we declined.

Bbond
08-09-14, 20:52
Thanks for the update. I was planning on driving to Laredo today. It would have have been a waste of time and money.Well, a friend came by this morning, he says Montera was open at noon, so I don't know what is going on, have to wait until this evening to find out more. The waiters from the Montera, last night in Intimo, told me it would be closed 2-3 days. I find out later today. UPDATE, girlfriend just came from down, says Montera and Jorrochos are CLOSED.

Bbond
08-14-14, 08:03
Word has it that the Montera has no scheduled re-opening date, and it is said that it could be 2 months before it does re-open. No word on Jorrochos.

Bbond
08-14-14, 19:51
In Nuevo Laredo, it is illegal to have any open liquor in public. That includes disposable cups of beer. Last night an American and the girl walking him to the bridge were arrested and taken to the police station far from downtown. I am trying to find out what his fine was, and how long he was held. Three nights ago, another American, walking from the tourist plaza with a margarita that he purchased in the plaza, was shaken down, he paid US $200 to keep from going to jail. Normally the fine, if taken to jail, is only a couple hundred pesos, but you have to go to jail to pay it.

Beavis
08-14-14, 21:03
It never fails to amaze me how blind the cops are to the future. NL really needs American dollars right now so they continue to discourage people from coming there. It seems that nobody can see past right now in Mexico. That's not just Nuevo Laredo either.

Bbond
08-14-14, 21:13
It never fails to amaze me how blind the cops are to the future. NL really needs American dollars right now so they continue to discourage people from coming there. It seems that nobody can see past right now in Mexico. That's not just Nuevo Laredo either.It has become quite obvious that the mexican police a little more than just plain thieves. They give a shit about their country or economy, just try to steal all they can when they can. So far, here in NL, I have yet to hear anything bad about the military or federal police, but the local police, when they were active, the transitos, and the state police, are crooked as hell.

Mcklipsch
08-16-14, 09:09
Ay chihuahua! Ay caramba! I have been drinking some cerveza-3-16 ounce Lonestar & 3-16 ounce Pabst Blue Ribbon cervezas with lime / salt, I am drinking my 6th beer-Lonestar as I type. I am looking at a clear purple lighter with gold lettering & a gold parrot-Casino El Papagayo Nuevo Laredo Tam. Mexico. I miss the Hell out of the Good Old Days when NLBT / La Zona was Six Flags Over Mexico, an Adult Amusement Park / Playground for Gringos. I spent many nights over many years going to my Favorito Bar Papagayos & seeing La Patrona Ophelia Camacho-owner of Papagayos & her chicas. I attended a shit load of Fiestas on Martes / Tuesday nights at Papagayos-3 Fiestas per year-Fiesta de Carnival, Mexican Independence Day & a Christmas Posada. It's a crying shame that NLBT / La Zona went to Hell In a Handbasket and is no longer a viable option to monger. Listening to mi favorito Mexicana singer Alicia Villarreal / Grupo Limite on the stereo & reminiscing about some of the good panocha that I partook of in NLBT / La Zona / Casino El Papagayo.

Goatscrot
08-16-14, 09:56
Ay chihuahua! Ay caramba! I have been drinking some cerveza-3-16 ounce Lonestar & 3-16 ounce Pabst Blue Ribbon cervezas with lime / salt, I am drinking my 6th beer-Lonestar as I type. I am looking at a clear purple lighter with gold lettering & a gold parrot-Casino El Papagayo Nuevo Laredo Tam. Mexico. I miss the Hell out of the Good Old Days when NLBT / La Zona was Six Flags Over Mexico, an Adult Amusement Park / Playground for Gringos. I spent many nights over many years going to my Favorito Bar Papagayos & seeing La Patrona Ophelia Camacho-owner of Papagayos & her chicas. I attended a shit load of Fiestas on Martes / Tuesday nights at Papagayos-3 Fiestas per year-Fiesta de Carnival, Mexican Independence Day & a Christmas Posada. It's a crying shame that NLBT / La Zona went to Hell In a Handbasket and is no longer a viable option to monger. Listening to mi favorito Mexicana singer Alicia Villarreal / Grupo Limite on the stereo & reminiscing about some of the good panocha that I partook of in NLBT / La Zona / Casino El Papagayo.Man, its not just NL that has changed. The hobby has changed worldwide. Cut my teeth in TX-Mex border towns but lived in BKK for the last 14 years. Things are not as good over here either.

Bbond
08-16-14, 17:29
Ay chihuahua! Ay caramba! I miss the Hell out of the Good Old Days when NLBT / La Zona was Six Flags Over Mexico, an Adult Amusement Park / Playground for Gringos. I spent many nights over many years going to my Favorito Bar Papagayos & seeing La Patrona Ophelia Camacho-owner of Papagayos & her chicas.I hear there are plans on re-opening Papaguyos, and Safari has moved, next door to Marthas. The Bar that was Senioritas, (I don't remember new name), across from where Safari was is open now too. They are even maintaining the streets a little more than they were, not a lot but somewhat better. Of course it will never be what it once was. There is also a movement here to re-locate the zona, I doubt it will happen due to the large investment it would take, but some people are trying to make that happen.

Mcklipsch
08-16-14, 22:10
Bbond, I was told back in 2012 that the closed Papagayos had been broken into, trashed / torn apart and anything & everything of value stolen. I was in Safari talking to Anna, an older tall / thin chica from Monterrey who had worked at Papa's for a long time. I would think that it would take some substantial money / investment to be able to reopen Papa's. Seems like it would be difficult to recoup an investment in reopening Papa's.

Do taxis still stop running after midnight in Nuevo Laredo? How safe is NLBT now days and is it even worth going to any more in your opinion? It's been 2 years since I have been to Mexico-NLBT, Nuevo Laredo El Centro Panocha Bars, Reynosa Boystown. On my last visit to NLBT in 2012, it sucked hind tit. Danash was still open and had 6 fugly chicas working & no working A /C in the club-it was extremely hot inside the club. Safari was not much better and only had a few chicas working. What all bars are still open in NLBT? NLBT seems to me to be pretty much a Locals Only Zona with very few Gringos visiting now days.

Bbond
08-16-14, 22:55
The amount of Americans in the zona usually depends on how many the trucker vans bring out. I have not been to the zona since Safari moved, but I know people that have, and they say it is a lot better. More room and more girls. One thing I don't like is, Safari is a dollar bar, girls will quote in dollars, and if you pay pesos they charge a premium exchange rate. Taxis are still a problem, they don't hang out like they used to, just drop their fares and leave. I feel safe in the zona, it's just getting there and back that worries me, as I drive. Taking a taxi, you are kinda stuck unless you can grab a cab on his way out. The trucker van operators are forbidden to even talk about downtown, so a lot of the people they bring out have no idea about downtown bars, even tho I see zona girls downtown all the time. I have heard many rumors, that I cannot post publicly, about the future zona plans, but some of those rumors appear to be happening now, will just have to wait and see. Even tho rumors can vary widely, when things start happening, that supports the common part of each rumor, you have to be suspect.

Xfactors
08-17-14, 10:40
Man, its not just NL that has changed. The hobby has changed worldwide. Cut my teeth in TX-Mex border towns but lived in BKK for the last 14 years. Things are not as good over there either.What's wrong with BKK? Prices gone up? Police crackdowns?

Bbond
08-18-14, 20:22
I am hearing conflicting reports on when these bars will re-open. Some are saying today, Monday, some saying it will be months. Some saying if they do re-open they be be closed again in short order. I seems the city has something against these 2 bars, especially the Montera. I have heard rumors, for years, about the desire to close it, permanently. At one point they were talking about relocating to what was the Horseshoe, Herradura. We'll advise on any changes as we know them.

Bbond
08-19-14, 02:50
Despite rumors, neither bar opened today.

Flimbar
08-22-14, 03:25
With the bars closed where did all the girls go. Doubt they decided just to stay home. I know the hotels always have a girl or two standing around. Bars closed since visiting Laredo include Papas, Danash, Herradura and now the montera. Guess nothing last forever in Mexico.

Bbond
08-22-14, 17:51
With the bars closed where did all the girls go. Doubt they decided just to stay home. I know the hotels always have a girl or two standing around. Bars closed since visiting Laredo include Papas, Danash, Herradura and now the montera. Guess nothing last forever in Mexico.Most go to Intimo, but some hang out by Emilianos, hoping to catch people coming over the bridge. School starts next week, I expect the girls will be out in force this weekend, trying to make some school money for the kids, however, last night very few were out, just the hardcore ones.

RoyalStarman
08-25-14, 07:43
Who can fill me in on the details? How do you catch one? Cost? Schedule?

Bbond
08-25-14, 15:25
Who can fill me in on the details? How do you catch one? Cost? Schedule?They operate out by of the truck stops at exit 13, Flying J and Petro, contact by CB radio. I think the cost is $25, which includes a ride over and back. No real schedule, when the have a load they leave. Usually around 7pm, depends on how many guys are going.

Bbond
08-29-14, 02:50
Bar has re-opened, let's see how long it remains that way. No word yet on Jorrochos.

Bbond
08-29-14, 08:40
Bar has re-opened, let's see how long it remains that way. No word yet on Jorrochos.Jorrochos opening Friday. Intimo pretty much dead now.

Bbond
08-30-14, 11:33
Jorrochos opening Friday. Intimo pretty much dead now.Jorrochos failed to secure their required late night permit, and was promptly shut down.

Bbond
08-30-14, 11:35
Bar has re-opened.Rumor, and that rumor comes from well connected sources, says 3 weeks at most, then closed again. Just have to wait and see. there's a lot of politics floating now in Nuevo Laredo, goal is to completely shut down centro. I have a feeling they will achieve their goal, sooner or later. Looks like it is in the works now, we'll have to wait and see.

Bbond
09-17-14, 21:46
Right now things are pretty much back to normal with the exception of the late night bar Jorrochos. They lost their late night permit and are working to have it restored. We have been frequenting another bar, a little away from centro, after the other bars close on Friday and Saturday nights, that does have a late night permit. But I would not suggest that for people unfamiliar with Nuevo Laredo. The bar is not that big and gets very crowded when the normal bars close. My girlfriend knows the owner and we are always accommodated. There are some girls available there, some downtown girls go there too. If not accompanied by my girlfriend I most likely would not go there.

Xfactors
09-18-14, 11:32
If not accompanied by my girlfriend I most likely would not go there.Uhmm, not gringo friendly? Locals only?

Bbond
09-19-14, 08:44
Uhmm, not gringo friendly? Locals only?No problem being gringo, kinda locals only, I know quite a few people in there. Really no reason for me to go in there with out the girlfriend with me. Some other issues best left unsaid. But it is not that I feel unsafe there, not that at all. Matter of fact, I feel quite comfortable in there. But really no reason for me to go without her. I would not hesitate to take a friend in there.

Beavis
09-29-14, 01:21
t had been a little while since i had been down to nuevo laredo. i sent my buddy bbond a message on another site and asked how things were. he said basically quiet but la montera was open. i left home a little after 2:00 pm and arrived in laredo just a few minutes after 4:00. parked and walked across in 98 degree heat. checked into la fiesta, set up, freshened up and went to la montera. a couple of fichacudas attacked me before i even got in the door but i swarmed them off. a few girls were present, it was 5:15 by now. i had a beer and shortly afterwards a mature colombian looking girl walked in. her face was attractive but her body was smoking. i glanced over a few times and then waved her over.

the live music was already going at a couple hundred decibels above normal bar noise so any conversation was limited to the breaks between songs. i had taken a kamagra about an hour and a half earlier and needed to relieve myself somewhere so this looked like a good place to start. on the walk back to the fiesta i found out that she lived in monterrey but was originally from panama. she definitely had the south american / colombian fake tits thing going on. after we arrived in the room we both undressed. when she started unwrapping her package she was even hotter that i had expected. she was wearing a thong that revealed some very good tattoo work around her waist which i absolutely love.

i started feeling her all over and to my surprise those awesome looking tits were real. she had worn a push up bra to give them the fake look but i would guess them to be about 36 the with half inch long nipples. a quick shower together and we made out way to the bed. she started a very good bbbj and asked if i liked 69. well hell yes and i could have easily finished in her mouth. somehow i held out until she suited me up and climbed on top. she started really fast but i asked her to slow down. then she just worked it and either enjoyed it or was an awesome actress. who cares? after i was almost to the point of explosion i asked if i could fuck her awesome tits. she jump off, pulled off the raincoat and started tit fucking me like crazy. soon afterwards i exploded and made quite a mess on her beautiful breasts. i wish i had brought my phone to take a picture of this but had heard that the cops had been confirep001ing some cell phones so i left it on the other side. i definitely will take this one again if i ever see her. made the trip worth its while.

after an awesome session with jennifer i cleaned up and walked over to emilianos. it was pretty dead so i just sat there and watched the girls walk by. nothing very intriguing. finally as i was about to finish my 3rd beer a decent looking young girl walked in the bar and stood by the doorway. i wasn't sure if she was working but when her eyes starting trolling the bar it was quite obvious. she was thin, kind of tall for a mexicana. once i caught her attention i smiled and she soon made her way over. i asked what she was doing and got the normal response of "trabajando. " i asked if she would like to go to the room with me and she said "vamos. " i had a good feeling about this one. of course she gave me the spill that she doesn't do this very often. it seems that every time i go i find the girls that only do this occasionally, lol. we agreed on 400 pesos. as soon as we got to t he room her phone rang and she told her sister (so she claims that she would be back out around 7:30. i was 7:05 now so i told her she had agreed to an hour with me. she then asked for the money (another bad sign) i told her i would pay her when we were done because if she treated me well i might give her a small propina. she still insisted that i give her the 400 pesos now. i did, it wasn't worth arguing with her for 400 pesos. i suggested we shower which we did but it was very uneventful and plain. another sign that the sex was not going to be good. once we were done i did get a so-so bbbj for maybe two minutes before she started telling me to put on the condom. i gave it to her and she put it on with very little enthusiasm. a very boring sex session followed. her on top until she started complaining then i put her on the edge of the bed. i pounded her hard as i could as she started complaining that she had to go. rushing me until i finally pulled out, ripped off the condom and unloaded on her flat belly. she wiped herself off, got dressed and went on her way. she is a sweet girl but not much fun. her name is perla, is 22, lives in nuevo laredo. is pretty but not gorgeous.

with that i walked back across and drove home. worth the trip for the panamena. the heat was too much to enjoy anything and i really didn't fell like staying all night anyway.

Beavis
09-29-14, 01:29
Wanting another good time I returned to Nuevo Laredo. It wasn't quite as hot this time. I walked into La Montera a little after 5:00 pm Maybe a dozen girls, nothing that really was appealing to me. About half way through my first beer up walked my old favorite Sonia. She had changed her hair and actually has lost a little bit of weight. Still a thick girl but I remembered the sex with her has always been off the chain. I bought her a beer and we chatted for a bit then left for the room.

Both jumped in the shower then I started sucking her sweet pussy. She has let a small trimmed Bush grow on it now which I prefer anyway. I got her going and a few minutes later slipped a finger into her back door. She was soaked from the work I had done on her kitty. Next it was my turn. She started with one of her great BBBJs and had me about ready to explode. I made her stop and then we suited up. I was charged and ready so we tried several positions with me constantly stopped and pulling out just to make this one last. Finally after we had completely destroyed the bed I had her move to the middle. I put her legs on my shoulders and started giving it all I had. The steel bed frame pounding the wall sounded like they were doing construction work to the hotel. When there was finally no holding back I pulled out, ripped off the rain gear and splattered her all over her tits and face. She smiled then went to clean herself up. A pretty good time for 300 pesos (24 bucks). When she got back from the shower she grabbed me and led me to the sink where she washed me then took me back out for some more of her great mouth work. I could have easily gone again but right as we walked out of La Montera my girl Jennifer walked in. I definitely wanted another round with her so I saved it. Sonia is not a looker, she is decent looking, still needs to drop about another 30 lbs but so do I. She has a great attitude and works really hard to satisfy you. For the non Spanish speakers her English is almost perfect. I definitely recommend her.

As I had left with Sonia I saw Jennifer had walked in. This one was incredible the last time and I had to go back in. Since I had just had a session with Sonia I walked to Emilianos and slowly drank two beers to give me some time to get ready again. After this along with the fact I had spent a few minutes in the room re-freshening I was about as ready as I could be. I knew she left early and didn't want to miss another shot with this one. I made it back to la Montera. All of the bar stools were full but the booths right in front were empty. I sat down and almost right away a Mexican dude came over with the My Freng and the handshake. He stood there a couple of minutes then asked if he could borrow 10 pesos. The old Andrew Dice Clay quote came to mind here "yea what are you going to do with 10 pesos open a f#cking business?" I told him I didn't have any change and he left.

Shortly after this a girl came and sat in the booth right beside me. She was OK but I wanted my Panama babe. Shortly afterwards she walked over, smiled and gave me a kiss. The waiter came over, I bought her a beer and we left about 2 minutes into it. She walks with you like she is your girlfriend. Holds your hand and smiles the whole time (amazing what anticipation of a few pesos will do). Once in the room we hit the shower. As I came up behind her in the shower and grabbed those incredible tits of hers there was no doubt I was ready to go. I could have just bent her over in the shower right there. A quick dry off and we made it into the bed. She started a great BBBJ and asked if I wanted to 69. Well hell yes I did! I pulled her around and started sucking her for all she had. She was performing a great BBBJ all the while and this must have gone for 20 minutes. I had grabbed some lube and had my middle finger all the way into her ass as she was screaming in joy. I could have easily finished here but wanted to see if I could get her to do greek. She was tiny and I wasn't sure I could even penetrate her but I wanted to try. I let her do just a couple more minutes of her BBBJ and I could have penetrated concrete. We suited up and I lubed up to try to complete this mission.

It was very tight and almost not going to happen but it finally did. I don't think this is something she normally does because it was almost too tight to make it happen. I am sure she won't try it until she knows you. Once inside I didn't last long at all. There was no holding back on this one. Regardless it was a great afternoon. After the two dynamic sessions I had this afternoon I decided to call it a night. There are only two places anymore in Nuevo Laredo and I really didn't feel like sitting in La Montera for two hours swatting away the fichacudas until I could maybe go again. Plus it was highly unlikely I would have any other session to compare with the two I already had. At 8:10 I was back in my vehicle and on the way home. This is the best one I have found down there in a very long time. She is borderline nympho if you eat her pussy good. And no those tits are not fake.

PghKid
10-06-14, 23:42
I may get an opportunity to go down to Laredo this weekend and I was wondering what is the best option. Boystown or downtown. Reading Bbonds report it looks to me that the local authorities are trying to force the activity to boys town which was the the reason it was created in the early 60's. Maybe I should try one night in each place. I know where the Montera is but where is the other bar that is open Jorrocho's or something like that?

Bbond
10-07-14, 08:33
I may get an opportunity to go down to Laredo this weekend and I was wondering what is the best option. Boystown or downtown. Reading Bbonds report it looks to me that the local authorities are trying to force the activity to boys town which was the the reason it was created in the early 60's. Maybe I should try one night in each place. I know where the Montera is but where is the other bar that is open Jorrocho's or something like that?Jorrochos, just down the street from Montera on Hidalgo, lost their late night permit, so some nights they don't open at all. They are working on getting that back. Boystown can be hit or miss, I would not recommend going real late either Friday or Saturday as it fills, and I mean fills, with locals. I got talked into going a few weeks ago, shit, never on the weekends late again.

Other than that, boystown can be a good option, Safari relocated next to Marthas, and the bar diagonally across the street, name escapes me, Secrets or something like that, have girls until about 1 am or so. There are others too, but the main places I just mentioned.

PghKid
10-07-14, 21:51
Jorrochos, just down the street from Montera on Hidalgo, lost their late night permit, so some nights they don't open at all. They are working on getting that back. Boystown can be hit or miss, I would not recommend going real late either Friday or Saturday as it fills, and I mean fills, with locals. I got talked into going a few weeks ago, shit, never on the weekends late again.

Other than that, boystown can be a good option, Safari relocated next to Marthas, and the bar diagonally across the street, name escapes me, Secrets or something like that, have girls until about 1 am or so. There are others too, but the main places I just mentioned.Thanks, I had a good time at safari a year and a half ago not so great at Martha's.

I usually take the vans from the trucker stop and they go early so hopefully I will be all right.

RikiMichaels4
10-17-14, 04:37
Uhm, I thought some monger here posted awhile back that he stayed at some hotel on Guerrero about 5 blocks down on the west side of the street, and that he liked that hotel better than the Fiesta downtown. Sorry, I don't remember name of hotel, or who the monger was who posted this info. Centexcrash, Rickymichaels, I don't recall who it was.Yes, this hotel is great and has secure parking in the back. It is across from the plaza about 5 blocks from the border on Guerrero. Great air conditioning and location compared to Fiesta where I have stayed many times.

It's been awhile since I've been to NL as I moved back to Cali. Safari and Secrets in NlBt are pretty good places to go. Was there 2 months ago. Coming to NL on 10/25.

RikiMichaels4
10-17-14, 05:07
Ay chihuahua! Ay caramba! I have been drinking some cerveza-3-16 ounce Lonestar & 3-16 ounce Pabst Blue Ribbon cervezas with lime / salt, I am drinking my 6th beer-Lonestar as I type. I am looking at a clear purple lighter with gold lettering & a gold parrot-Casino El Papagayo Nuevo Laredo Tam. Mexico. I miss the Hell out of the Good Old Days when NLBT / La Zona was Six Flags Over Mexico, an Adult Amusement Park / Playground for Gringos. I spent many nights over many years going to my Favorito Bar Papagayos & seeing La Patrona Ophelia Camacho-owner of Papagayos & her chicas. I attended a shit load of Fiestas on Martes / Tuesday nights at Papagayos-3 Fiestas per year-Fiesta de Carnival, Mexican Independence Day & a Christmas Posada. It's a crying shame that NLBT / La Zona went to Hell In a Handbasket and is no longer a viable option to monger. Listening to mi favorito Mexicana singer Alicia Villarreal / Grupo Limite on the stereo & reminiscing about some of the good panocha that I partook of in NLBT / La Zona / Casino El Papagayo.Man,

I can totally relate. Those were great times. Little taco stand outside. Gaudy looking Tamykos, etc. Funny how imbibing a couple of cervezas brings the memories back. I moved back to California and really miss NL and those days. Last time I saw you was in the Blue Fox. Good place but shut down due to 2 people killed there. I saw Sonia a few months ago in Safari and it brought back good memories.

Take care man.

OldTool28
10-18-14, 17:36
Does anyone know of a hotel / motel that is accessible to a person in a wheelchair? Ground level with ramp at door making it easier to enter. Are there any places that can be called that will deliver a lady to said room? Any locals know of a lady who might be of interest? Suffered a heart attack and stroke 7/1/14 and just released from hospital and rehab 9/21/14. Looking to make one last trip to Nuevo Laredo. I know NL streets are not wheelchair friendly.

Bbond
10-18-14, 22:22
Does anyone know of a hotel / motel that is accessible to a person in a wheelchair? Ground level with ramp at door making it easier to enter. Are there any places that can be called that will deliver a lady to said room? Any locals know of a lady who might be of interest? Suffered a heart attack and stroke 7/1/14 and just released from hospital and rehab 9/21/14. Looking to make one last trip to Nuevo Laredo. I know NL streets are not wheelchair friendly.One of the classier hotels might be wheel chair friendly, I have never used one, so not sure. I mean like Crown Plaza or Holiday Inn Express, places like that. You could call them, get numbers here, http://www.seccionamarilla.com.mx/resultados/hoteles/tamaulipas/nuevo-laredo/1 . I know at least three masaje services that will deliver, 1000 pesos for 1 1/2 hours.

Mcklipsch
10-20-14, 05:03
Hola Bbond, como esta? It's been 2 years since I have visited Nuevo Laredo. Back in 2012, Taxis quit running after midnight. Do Taxis run / offer service after midnight now? I am thinking about coming to Nuevo Laredo sometime in the near future and would like to possibly visit NLBT / La Zona. I read that you visited NLBT / La Zona late night on a weekend not too long ago and that it was extremely packed / crowded with people. Is it dangerous for a Gringo to be in NLBT / La Zona late night on a weekend? Thanks for your reply, I appreciate the information that you provide about Nuevo Laredo El Centro Panocha Bars, NLBT / La Zona & Nuevo Laredo.

Bbond
10-20-14, 18:37
It's been 2 years since I have visited Nuevo Laredo. Back in 2012, Taxis quit running after midnight. Do Taxis run / offer service after midnight now? I am thinking about coming to Nuevo Laredo sometime in the near future and would like to possibly visit NLBT / La Zona. I read that you visited NLBT / La Zona late night on a weekend not too long ago and that it was extremely packed / crowded with people. Is it dangerous for a Gringo to be in NLBT / La Zona late night on a weekend?Taxis are available downtown for rides to the zona, it's getting back that is the issue as they no longer hang out there. Week nights very few people visit there, so the chance of getting a ride back to centro is slim. Weekends are very crowded due to locals visiting the locals bars, there are several that pack up completely. The bars for the younger crowds are crazy, open only on weekends, with fights every night, sometimes girls sometimes guys. I talked to the lady that runs the green building motel, across from what used to be pimp daddys, she says that place is crazy. The zona is no where near what it was in the past. Safari, Marthas, and Secrets are the only bars I would recommend, and only before 1 am. Personally I will never go out there again on a weekend, not that I didn't feel safe it's just too damn crowded.

For a while they were maintaining, somewhat, the streets in the zona, at least grading the ruts out, my last visit, I drove out, was sure glad it had not rained as the streets are terrible.

Bbond
11-19-14, 15:51
Be extremely cautious leaving the Montera area with a girl. The cops are picking them up for being in the street, again. Last night a friend and I were giving a girl a ride, we got stopped and threatened with arrest, they let us go, but took her. Fortunately my friend was driving and had very little to drink, and had not had a drink in over an hour. We offered money to resolve the problem, they said they could not take money. The girl was taken to the holding area, they wanted 500 pesos to let her go, my girlfriend went in and offered them 200 pesos, it worked, they let her out. There are some nights with quite a number of girls in the street, some nights none, why they pick girls up some nights and not others is a mystery. I have seen police trucks full of girls being taken to the holding pen, they pay 500 pesos or spend the night. It's all bullshit really, but hey, welcome to Mexico.

Xfactors
11-19-14, 19:01
Be extremely cautious leaving the Montera area with a girl. The cops are picking them up for being in the street, again. Last night a friend and I were giving a girl a ride, we got stopped and threatened with arrest, they let us go, but took her. Fortunately my friend was driving and had very little to drink, and had not had a drink in over an hour. We offered money to resolve the problem, they said they could not take money. The girl was taken to the holding area, they wanted 500 pesos to let her go, my girlfriend went in and offered them 200 pesos, it worked, they let her out. There are some nights with quite a number of girls in the street, some nights none, why they pick girls up some nights and not others is a mystery. I have seen police trucks full of girls being taken to the holding pen, they pay 500 pesos or spend the night. It's all bullshit really, but hey, welcome to Mexico.I wouldn't be surprised if some of these girls when taken to the holding pen are given the choice of 500 pesos to be let go, or have sex with some of the cops to be let go.

Frank Lucas
11-19-14, 20:20
Damn that sucks. I was planning on coming down for a visit, but am not ready to be shaken down for my pesos. Just simply walking from bar to hotel or driving.

Bbond
11-19-14, 22:55
I wouldn't be surprised if some of these girls when taken to the holding pen are given the choice of 500 pesos to be let go, or have sex with some of the cops to be let go.I am certain that happens, sometimes, just depends on who does the arresting, if the Military is involved, they will go to jail, period.

PghKid
11-20-14, 03:29
Maybe they want to force us mongers to go to boys town. I remember when I was in the Army my first trip to Nuevo Laredo in 1963 the clubs were scattered around the town but before I got out in 1966 the had built boys town and moved the clubs their.

I guess I am dating myself but the reason was to clean up the downtown and get the clubs away from the general populace.

Bbond
11-20-14, 09:41
Maybe they want to force us mongers to go to boys town. I remember when I was in the Army my first trip to Nuevo Laredo in 1963 the clubs were scattered around the town but before I got out in 1966 the had built boys town and moved the clubs their.I guess I am dating myself but the reason was to clean up the downtown and get the clubs away from the general populace.Exactly, and when several politicians own bars in the zona, you got to believe that is what is happening. Rumor been floating a while now, it is supposed to get worse for downtown, but I have been hearing that too for a while. However, some downtown clean up has started, actually been ongoing, rather slowly, but ongoing. The are putting new side walks, taking down old store signs, etc.

Lowkey1
12-20-14, 18:44
I frequent Tijuana and looking to try this area out. I seen that you talk about two areas downtown and boys town. Is one better than the other? What hotel would you suggest to stay in. Maybe one to park a car at? Or is that a bad idea. I guess I am looking for a cheat sheet or map. And any action or party for NYE?

Any and all info is appreciated. I have RTFF and continuing to do so now, but when the info gets a little out dated like hotel info or safety of cars parked I like current if possible. And expect a huge report from me when we are done.

Bbond
12-21-14, 00:25
I frequent Tijuana and looking to try this area out. I seen that you talk about two areas downtown and boys town. Is one better than the other? What hotel would you suggest to stay in. Maybe one to park a car at? Or is that a bad idea. I guess I am looking for a cheat sheet or map. And any action or party for NYE?

Any and all info is appreciated. I have RTFF and continuing to do so now, but when the info gets a little out dated like hotel info or safety of cars parked I like current if possible. And expect a huge report from me when we are done.There's an outdated map of NLBT here somewhere, only serves to show where things were, and the street layout. NL does not compare in any shape or form of what is available in Tijuana, really only ideal for those that live close, it is lame here compared to what it was a few years ago. There are several hotels where you can park a car, but this time of year it can be a challenge driving into and out of NL, because of the holiday travelers. I can recommend several depending on what your preferences are, as to price and location. NYE, some bars close for that, but some will be open. I have not yet inquired as to which will open or close. Safari in NLBT will probably have a NYE party. New Years here is a family thing, many girls will stay home to be with family instead of working. I have seen girls, that were absent early, show up at 2 -3am, after passing NYE with the family.

Bbond
12-22-14, 21:41
The Montera will reportedly be shut down nights of the 24th and 31st of Dec beginning at 7 PM. Have not heard as to other bars yet.

Lowkey1
12-23-14, 18:59
I would love a few to choose from that are close to the zone and / or downtown. How far apart are the two? Also. The girls in Tijuana are about 18-25 for the majority. Are the same young ones available here or is it old retired and overweight looking ones? There are not really any pics in the thread so I'm just guessing here. I feel like a hotel near the zone is better and then a trip to Down town here or there but I am not getting a solid read on which way to go. Also. If you have any questions about Tijuana or Manila or Bangkok. I have been to those places and can fill you in.

Bbond
12-24-14, 08:52
I would love a few to choose from that are close to the zone and / or downtown. How far apart are the two? Also. The girls in Tijuana are about 18-25 for the majority. Are the same young ones available here or is it old retired and overweight looking ones? There are not really any pics in the thread so I'm just guessing here. I feel like a hotel near the zone is better and then a trip to Down town here or there but I am not getting a solid read on which way to go. Also. If you have any questions about Tijuana or Manila or Bangkok. I have been to those places and can fill you in.You will be disappointed here, selection on good nights is at best mediocre. Probably best bet for you is the zona, stay at Plaza Colon. Since I don't know you, your preferences, your limits, it is hard to recommend. The zona, NLBT, is probably the best you are going to do. Based on what little I know about you.

Bbond
12-24-14, 19:33
I would love a few to choose from that are close to the zone and / or downtown. How far apart are the two? Also.Downtown is about 15 to 20 minutes from NLBT, depending on traffic. If you are not familiar with NLBT, it is recommend you stay pretty much on the 1st street, Marthas, Safari, maybe Shamrock, and another who's name escapes me. The 2nd stret over has some door girls, not many usually but some. Three Hotels that are sort of out by the zona are Hotel Colon Plaza, City Express, and a bit further is the Crowne Plaza, all decent places. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g150784-Nuevo_Laredo_Northern_Mexico-Hotels.html.

Bbond
12-24-14, 19:38
The Montera will reportedly be shut down nights of the 24th and 31st of Dec beginning at 7 PM. Have not heard as to other bars yet.Further inquiry indicates that almost every bar will close at 7 pm the 24th (tonight) and on the 31st.

Bbond
12-27-14, 10:49
Talked to two different gringos tonight, one kinda newbie, the other quite a long timer, BOTH ROBBED by Estatales, white truck, State Police. One guy lost $600 and the other would not tell me how much he got hit for. GODDAMN MAN. Do not walk around Nuevo Laredo with more than you intend to spend, or can afford to loose. Keep your money, NOT IN YOUR WALLET, but in your front pocket. You get stopped, FIRST THING, get that money into a closed fist. Dare them to take it. Money in your wallet, with your hands on a truck or against a wall, they can steal what they want. BE AWARE, OR BE A FOOL, THE LATTER WILL COST YOU. Tell them you have done nothing wrong and refuse to pay anything, they may threaten with jail. TELL THEM, LET'S GO. They will not take you. They prey on ignorance, and make a lot of money doing so. Another thing, if you do not speak or understand Spanish DEMAND a translator, GOT THAT? DEMAND IT....they have to provide one....

RikiMichaels4
12-28-14, 03:14
Further inquiry indicates that almost every bar will close at 7 pm the 24th (tonight) and on the 31st.Bbond:

Do you know of any possible New Years parties in the zona?

Bbond
12-28-14, 07:54
Bbond: Do you know of any possible New Years parties in the zona?Have not heard of any, all of the guys that I know that frequent the zona are away for the holidays, so my info is limited. I'll see what I can find out in the next few days.

Bbond
12-28-14, 08:00
There's an outdated map of NLBT here somewhere,I found this, it is way out of date, most bars are either closed, moved, or re-named. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Laredozonamap.png.

Xfactors
12-30-14, 16:29
. They will not take you. ....Sorry Bbond, I don't agree with you here. Crooked cops can put you in their car, take you out to the middle of nowhere, (no witnesses), and beat the shit out of you, if they want to, and they know it. Nothing like beating the shit out of a gringo to give them a good laugh. Crooked cops are just that, crooked. They ain't playing when it comes to money. If they want your money, they're going to get it. Just my opinion. Not trying to start any shit here.

Bbond
12-30-14, 17:36
Sorry Bbond, I don't agree with you here. Crooked cops can put you in their car, take you out to the middle of nowhere, (no witnesses), and beat the shit out of you, if they want to, and they know it. Nothing like beating the shit out of a gringo to give them a good laugh. Crooked cops are just that, crooked. They ain't playing when it comes to money. If they want your money, they're going to get it. Just my opinion. Not trying to start any shit here.I would agree with that, if, like in the past, the were two to a car. Now, here, they ride around in trucks with army or marine personnel, if you have done nothing wrong they won't take you. Steal from you with your back turned, yes, proven. Carrying money in a wallet is foolish, they will check the wallet for contraband, and relieve you of what they want. Keep money in a front pocket, pull it out and hold it if stopped is the best defense.

Xfactors
12-30-14, 20:12
I would agree with that, if, like in the past, the were two to a car. Now, here, they ride around in trucks with army or marine personnel, if you have done nothing wrong they won't take you. Steal from you with your back turned, yes, proven. Carrying money in a wallet is foolish, they will check the wallet for contraband, and relieve you of what they want. Keep money in a front pocket, pull it out and hold it if stopped is the best defense.Again not to argue with you here, but I don't like to hide much money in my front pockets. Crooked cops will look for money there. I keep a little money in my special wallet I use when I go to Juarez, and a little money in my front pocket, and tell the crooked cops that's all I have.

I got stopped in Juarez once, and crooked cops had me take off my shoes, so they could look for hidden money in my shoes. They looked under the insoles of my shoes, looking for money. I had money stuffed down the sides of my socks, but they didn't look there.

I had a bunch of money in my black leather money belt, and in my hidden money belt, hidden under my underwear, which of course was hidden under my pants, and they didn't think to check either my black leather money belt, or look for a hidden money belt under my underwear. I don't think they knew there was such a thing.

These cops were very frustrated with me. They kept asking me where my money was. They felt I had more money on me, but they didn't know where to look. I kept telling them all I had, is what they found. They finally gave up after stealing $5 from my front pocket.

Guys, get a hidden money belt from Amazon.com. It will solve a lot of problems. Cops in Mexico love to steal money from gringos.

The link below, shows you where you can get these hidden money belts.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=hidden+money+belt

Bbond
12-30-14, 21:37
Again not to argue with you here, but I don't like to hide much money in my front pockets.I don't hide money in front pockets, I carry it there for fast, easy, access, so I can grab and hold onto while being searched. I show it to them when they ask what is in my hand, am not letting them get a hold of it, if they ask for it I show that it is just money, no drugs, but I hang on to it. Been very effective thus far.

Pparty
02-02-15, 17:08
What going on lately in centrol. Would like to know before I come down this week.

Thanks

Bbond
02-03-15, 06:31
What going on lately in centro. Would like to know before I come down this week.ThanksNot a lot to report, been about normal.

CenTexCrash
02-16-15, 08:32
Feb 7-8 Funrun to Reynosa, we ran into a familiar NL doorway girl in Reynosa.

She told us she's jumping ship from swirling rumors about NL Zona. That they may close it completely or they might build a new Zona out by the Camino Toll Road closer to the river then bulldoze the old plot.

Maybe she misheard them, maybe they meant everything across the street from Marthas/Safari, they might implode/wall off that portion.

But allegedly the main addressing is First Time Gringos complaining it's too hard to find the Zona buried somewhere off Lara and Anahuac, so relocation is the key.

I don't know.

Bbond
02-16-15, 14:04
She told us she's jumping ship from swirling rumors about NL Zona. That they may close it completely or they might build a new Zona out by the Camino Toll Road closer to the river then bulldoze the old plot.
That rumor has been floating for years. So far he money isn't there to do what they would like to do. Close it completely? Not likely, several "influential" people own bars in there.

PirateJohn
02-28-15, 09:18
That rumor has been floating for years. So far he money isn't there to do what they would like to do. Close it completely? Not likely, several "influential" people own bars in there.It's been there since General Pershing was in Presidio. I doubt that Boys Town NL will be leaving any time soon.

A Toda Maquina
03-24-15, 05:17
Correct NLBT has been there since Pershing's Expedition. (My Grandfather was with the 2nd Maine).

However, due to public complaints moved from the downtown area to current location circa 1961. Location is scary to some and hard to find. The old NLBT police module now deserted. (Legend has it they took tourists to the gas station and robbed them via ATM) . Its a shell of its former glory days. The height is when the Airbase was open in Laredo Texas. Better to move the place over by Colombia bridge.

Any word on Piedras Negras? Heard it was a ghostown.

Peace to all that cross that border.

A Toda Maquina
03-24-15, 05:19

Maybe she misheard them, maybe they meant everything across the street from Marthas/Safari, they might implode/wall off that portion.

But allegedly the main addressing is First Time Gringos complaining it's too hard to find the Zona buried somewhere off Lara and Anahuac, so relocation is the key.

I don't know.Save your dough and catch a flight elsewhere.

CenTexCrash
05-01-15, 05:59
Does anyone have suggestions on motels with parking that won't break the bank? Last place I did, Hotel Diamante near HEB at Paseo Colon they didn't have single bed rooms for 350 pesos left, had to get a double bed for 450 pesos.

Chris Long
05-01-15, 06:21
Does anyone have suggestions on motels with parking that won't break the bank? Last place I did, Hotel Diamante near HEB at Paseo Colon they didn't have single bed rooms for 350 pesos left, had to get a double bed for 450 pesos.Why not try the Fiesta you can park on the street in front of the hotel. 425 a night. Has good WiFi I'm laying here in bed at the fiesta right now writing this to you.

Chris

Bbond
05-20-15, 18:32
Correct NLBT has been there since Pershing's Expedition. (My Grandfather was with the 2nd Maine).
Its a shell of its former glory days.I was near there a couple weeks ago, on a Saturday afternoon, about 3 PM. Made a tour just to check it out. I saw 6, count them, 6 door girls, none of which I would pay. The roads, due to recent rains were damn near impassable.

CenTexCrash
05-28-15, 13:06
Made a mad dash down to Laredo for May 16-17. I had other commitments to be at in daylight and night, so my windows to get something something were really lop-sided this time.

I went to NLBT on Saturday at 5 pm. It felt surreal, but I was determined. Parked in front of a bar that hand't opened yet, did a qick walk around. What few dumpsters there were each overflowing with three dumploads on the ground next to each dumpster, god that stench. A few pool halls, a group dealing stuff near the main billiards place in the middle, and trannys calling for me that I ignored.

This hour there were maybe 8 doorway girls, not near the best looking, found one I had been with in the past, she remembered me, I remembered her hot days before she got pregnant. We did some missionary work, tongue and lip action, and got that done. She refusd to believe I was in NL solo, thought I was crazy. She was probably right.

Figured that was a one and done experience, it was 5:30-6:00 pm, I was walking back to the car, and the bar I parked in front of was barely opening up. It was Alice's, BTW. I was about to hop in my car, when a cute girl peeked out the door and asked me to buy her a drink. I've been iffy about the whole drinks for girls pressure, and I just wasn't having it, but damn she was hot.

An english speaking BT floater walked up and explained she was thirsty. I was still hesitant about getting to a girl thru overpriced booze, and the guy say "You want to go to a room with her?" Hell yeah. "It's $40. " Holy! Then again, these other girls are duds. Details? "$40,30 minutes, room is air-conditioned. " That sounds pretty good, but I swapped all my cash for Pesos. "550 pesos. " Almost convinced. Can you do 500? She's making those tongue motions and winking. They went for 500.

She said her name was "Iztek" not sure if I pronounced / spelled that right, light brown skin, small tattoo above her right hip, claimed to be 23. Very curvy and doable body. As she was getting undressed, I realized her measuremnts were VERY similar to some girls in both NL and Reynosa I have a little wardrobe box of matching bra / panties, all 34 B / S, in my trunk. She let me run back front, get the box from my car, and came back inside and showed her a lacy blue set to try on. She liked it. We fooled around and she offered to do it without condom, but playing it safe, better leave the condom on.

There was cowgirl, tit sucking, a desk to prop her on and go in with her sitting me standing, lots of kissing and tit sucking, doggy style. Doggy was starting to make her squirt and trickle, she stopped me to run to the bathroom before something embarrassing happened. When I say to the bathroom, I mean a toilet 6 inches from the edge of the bed. But anyways. More doggy style, and some one on one missionary to finish nicely.

Then there was one near miss with translation where she thought I was giving her the blue lingerie. If I was made of money, no problem, but I was trying to explain to her it goes back in the box o fun, she can wear it again next time I see her. Eventually she figured that out and gave it back to me. My friend told me a simple phrase, I just forgot what it was.

Then I thought I was in the clear, and she asked "Tip or drink?" I've already shelled out 500 pesos, but whatev, let's go with drink. Went into the bar, guy makes a super big gulp thing out of clamato, bud, and tops it with patron, slides it to the girl and promptly says to me "185 pesos. " Damn, that stung! I told them I had amigos waiting for dinner and bounced out. That was Saturday. In broad daylight.

Went again Sunday, about 6 pm, all bar were closed. Doorway girl selection changed up slightly, but still duds. Went with one girl who looked decent and wasn't a dude. When going in missionary, she was content, for whatever reason I still can't figure out, While I'm trying to go in / out, she's rocking her hips forward backward, and I'm thinking that's counterproductive, and someone could get hurt stop rocking like that. I know she wanted me taken care of ASAP so she could move me out and move to service one of the hundreds of horny guys prospecting the streets of Boystown because it was so lively out there / sarc. I wish I spoke better Spanish to tell her to tone it down and let me do what I've been doing all these years. I got finished, got dressed, hopped in my car and bounced out of NL, and hauled ass back home.

I'm repeatedly teased by my friends about what BT looked like 8 years ago, and how I never would've left. Must've been fun.

Bbond
05-29-15, 10:18
Made a mad dash down to Laredo for May 16-17Discouraging report. But that is NLBT today. Tons more available downtown, if you know where and when to look. NLBT to be avoided at all costs. But hey, don''t mind me, only been living here 7 years, seen the good the bad and the ugly, stay away from NLBT.

Slick Willie
05-29-15, 18:53
Made a mad dash down to Laredo for May 16-17.Great report CenTexCrash, I can't wait try out that girl from Alice's, but hopefully for less than 500 pesos.

Bbond
06-07-15, 00:58
I hope no-one decided to come down this weekend. Elections, ALL BARS CLOSED, no alcohol sales. Period.

CenTexCrash
06-09-15, 03:45
I hope no-one decided to come down this weekend. Elections, ALL BARS CLOSED, no alcohol sales. Period.Kinda glad my plans for a June 6 fun run got put off when the other car got totaled. No injuries, but two people with one car sucks, outlying situation not related to Mex, but with any luck, car gap will be fulfilled by end of week.

As long as it's NL, a trucker, possibly on this forum, basically summed up how he sees two alike shindigs:

Boystown was made with two amenities: Cheap beer and loose women. This was true for NL and Reynosa. Possibly other, but focus on these two. Then, as of late, NL really tried to pump attention into a third feature: narcotics. While yes, there is narcotic / meth / cocaine presence regardless. It's Mexico. NL just made it a thing for narcotics at Boystown, so much narcotics, they've lost their focus on the beer and the women. Narcotics is attracting the WRONG kind of audience in a brothel. Horny skirt chasers and drug addicts just cannot exist in the same environment, and that's what's been hurting NLBT.

The top heads of Reynosa have taken note, and somehow enforce how much narcotic activity goes on, it still happens, but somehow the property and the dealers are mutually aware that too much dealing is going to chase off horny Americans and degrade the quality of brothel life. Still want a fix. Go do that somewhere else. Reynosa's zona seems content on focusing on booze and skirts. NLBT? Not so much.

His words, not mine.

Bbond
06-09-15, 08:38
Kinda glad my plans for a June 6 fun run got put off when the other car got totaled. No injuries, but two people with one car sucks, outlying situation not related to Mex, but with any luck, car gap will be fulfilled by end of week.
As long as it's NL, a trucker, possibly on this forum, basically summed up how he sees two alike shindigs:
Boystown was made with two amenities: Cheap beer and loose women. This was true for NL and Reynosa. Possibly other, but focus on these two. Then, as of late, NL really tried to pump attention into a third feature: narcotics. While yes, there is narcotic / meth / cocaine presence regardless. It's Mexico. NL just made it a thing for narcotics at Boystown, so much narcotics, they've lost their focus on the beer and the women. Narcotics is attracting the WRONG kind of audience in a brothel. Horny skirt chasers and drug addicts just cannot exist in the same environment, and that's what's been hurting NLBT.
The top heads of Reynosa have taken note, and somehow enforce how much narcotic activity goes on, it still happens, but somehow the property and the dealers are mutually aware that too much dealing is going to chase off horny Americans and degrade the quality of brothel life. Still want a fix. Go do that somewhere else. Reynosa's zona seems content on focusing on booze and skirts. NLBT? Not so much.
His words, not mine.Pretty much true. And it's a shame. But the drug money is so high here (NL) that it is hard to push anything away from them making that. Mongers supply money for girls to buy drugs, some mongers buy drugs too, a LOT of them, so it will continue, for the foreseeable future.

Slick Willie
06-09-15, 17:24
The best time to visit NLBT is during the day on the weekends. It might look dead, but it's not.

You just have to know which doors to knock on, and what bars to go to.

The police check point has not been a problem since June 2011 when the army kicked them out.

The druggies are there 24/7, but usually are not too active until after it gets dark.

Any time from 8 AM to 8 PM is more or less safe, and you will have a good time for very little money.

No ficha fucks or high prices or disgusting people like downtown.

Just take the Mirador bus and you are there in 20 minutes for 8 pesos.

I have been doing this for years, and have only been mugged once!

PghKid
07-05-15, 04:50
I may have the chance to get down to Laredo in two weeks and I was wondering if the Montera club is still the center of the downtown action. I was also wondering if the trucker vans are still operating at mile 12 on I35.

Or maybe I should just go to Reynosa instead as it is the same distance for me. The last time I was there I had a good time at the Montera and at Safari in Boystown but it has been a couple of years.

Thanks

Bbond
07-05-15, 19:08
I may have the chance to get down to Laredo in two weeks and I was wondering if the Montera club is still the center of the downtown action. I was also wondering if the trucker vans are still operating at mile 12 on I35.
Or maybe I should just go to Reynosa instead as it is the same distance for me. The last time I was there I had a good time at the Montera and at Safari in Boystown but it has been a couple of years.
ThanksYes, Montera still the place downtown. As for BT, I can't comment because I don't go to clubs there, however, last time I was there, I was unimpressed, totally unimpressed. Even some girls from Safari, and Marthas, are now coming to the Montera.

Balto1
07-14-15, 04:11
I am in San Antonio for work until Thursday I was wondering are there any good Fischa bars in San Antonio.

PghKid
08-22-15, 19:08
Is there a new requirement that Americans need to have their passport or passport card and obtain a temporary visa just to cross the border into Mexico? I have been hearing rumors of this.

Thanks

PghKid
08-23-15, 04:16
Is there a new rule in Mexico that you have to obtain a visa to walk across the bridge now? I heard rumors that you need to present your passport to Mexican authorities to obtain a free visa even if you are not going into the interior.

Thanks.

Bbond
08-23-15, 20:11
Is there a new requirement that Americans need to have their passport or passport card and obtain a temporary visa just to cross the border into Mexico? I have been hearing rumors of this.
ThanksSo far that rule is for San Diego, San Ysidro entry only.

Slick Willie
08-24-15, 18:39
So far that rule is for San Diego, San Ysidro entry only.If they ever start doing that in NL, probably the best to do would be to just shell out the $25 and get a 180 day FMM if you cross a lot.

OldMan64
09-14-15, 13:28
Hope this is better report. First time in downtown in many years last time I was there Pappas was open this week was nearly as good as then. Had he'll of good time. Had not seen so many girls in long time most 5-6 some 8 up. Meet some good people down there. I think it better than what I read. Also bond wood like no you when my get turn if that is OK. Thanks to all I meet there. And sorry to all I'm no writers to the best way.

OldMan64
09-14-15, 15:15
Here is a better report than the last one. A little history started going to bt in 66 stopped in 04 to must trouble with police. Fort trip downtown meet some good people I enjoyed club in Centro I think it better than what I read. Most of girls 6-7 some 8 up. Overo all a good trip. Thanks to all I meet for helping to make it enjoyable. Bond if it OK wood like pm you when my is turn.

Bbond
09-15-15, 19:05
Hope this is better report. First time in downtown in many years last time I was there Pappas was open this week was nearly as good as then. Had he'll of good time. Had not seen so many girls in long time most 5-6 some 8 up. Meet some good people down there. I think it better than what I read. Also bond wood like no you when my get turn if that is OK. Thanks to all I meet there. And sorry to all I'm no writers to the best way.Just let me know in advance when you'll be here, I arrange to meet with you. Just be advised some girls avoid me like the plague, due to my relationship status, (they are intimated of my girlfriend), others will go with my friends

Bbond
10-11-15, 18:49
Bond if it OK wood like pm you when my is turn.You need paid membership or senior member status in order to use the PM's.

CenTexCrash
11-05-15, 06:12
I was thinking of making a fun run down to either NL or Reynosa, but one good monger buddy had a mix up and lost his DL and (expired) passport yesterday. Those were his only photo IDs. He has one credit card with his first and last name but that's it. Will he get hassled trying to re-enter states after weekend?

Mcklipsch
11-05-15, 07:10
CenTexCrash, you have to be loco & your friend even more loco if you take your friend to Mexico without any Photo ID-Drivers License / expired Passport. Be prepared for your friend to get hassled & pulled into Secondary without any Photo ID to show proof of who he is. A Credit Card with a name on it without a corresponding Photo ID / Drivers License / expired Passport is totally worthless in my humble opinion. I remember reading that you have been hassled driving back to Texas from Mexico & driving from Canada back to the USA.

Storm Rider #2
11-05-15, 08:12
I was thinking of making a fun run down to either NL or Reynosa, but one good monger buddy had a mix up and lost his DL and (expired) passport yesterday. Those were his only photo IDs. He has one credit card with his first and last name but that's it. Will he get hassled trying to re-enter states after weekend?One word answer. Definitely.

Slick Willie
11-05-15, 15:07
I was thinking of making a fun run down to either NL or Reynosa, but one good monger buddy had a mix up and lost his DL and (expired) passport yesterday. Those were his only photo IDs. He has one credit card with his first and last name but that's it. Will he get hassled trying to re-enter states after weekend?What about his SS card? If he hasn't lost that too, they'll be able to get get him up on the screen, and might just ask him a few questions to verify his identity.

Also an expired passport is better than nothing, and if he still has the number that would help as well.

They can't refuse admission to the US to any American citizen, but as noted they can give you a hard time.

MarketPlace
11-06-15, 21:56
Is the Boys Town still open in Nuevo Laredo?

Slick Willie
11-07-15, 15:30
Is the Boys Town still open in Nuevo Laredo?Yes it is.

Bbond
11-07-15, 22:02
Is the Boys Town still open in Nuevo Laredo?Yes, it is, but it is a shell of what it used to be. Marthas and Safari about the only bars worth going to. Last time I passed through there I counted maybe 8 door girls working.

MarketPlace
11-08-15, 00:44
Is Tamyko still open? Is there a lot of crime in the area around Monterey Street and the main highway to downtown.

I haven't been to the area in nearly 20 years. It's too bad Papagayos and Maribu are gone. I've seen articles in Mexican.

Newspapers about revitalizing the Zona. What is the latest on that?

Bbond
11-08-15, 17:50
Is Tamyko still open? Is there a lot of crime in the area around Monterey Street and the main highway to downtown.
I haven't been to the area in nearly 20 years. It's too bad Papagayos and Maribu are gone. I've seen articles in Mexican.
Newspapers about revitalizing the Zona. What is the latest on that?Tamyko and 1-2-3 have been closed quite a while. There was talk of moving the zona, but like many things planned, they could not come up with the money. They used to, once in a while, grade the streets, but last time I was through there it was a mess. It is relatively safe, I have had no problems drivng to or from there, but once I did miss a shoot out by just a couple minutes, the military shot up a car and it crashed while I was headed that way.

Slick Willie
11-11-15, 17:48
Yes, it is, but it is a shell of what it used to be. Marthas and Safari about the only bars worth going to. Last time I passed through there I counted maybe 8 door girls working.Actually there are some other bars in the zona that are not too bad. Pullman, Shamrock and Secrets are open all night and there are plenty of working girls in all three. In addition there are bars that attract the local hip younger Nuevo Laredo crowd such as Gattas and Los Arcos, no working girls in these, but lots of eye candy. The 1-2-3 was open for a while about a year ago, but is shut down again. Some of the girls who work at Safari go down to Pullman after Safari closes, and their prices also go down with the move.

As far as the door girls go, there are a lot more than 8 on a Friday or Saturday night, and without naming names some of the ones who were popular a few years ago are back.

Bbond
11-12-15, 00:23
Actually there are some other bars in the zona that are not too bad. Pullman, Shamrock and Secrets are open all night and there are plenty of working girls in all three. In addition there are bars that attract the local hip younger Nuevo Laredo crowd such as Gattas and Los Arcos, no working girls in these, but lots of eye candy. The 1-2-3 was open for a while about a year ago, but is shut down again. Some of the girls who work at Safari go down to Pullman after Safari closes, and their prices also go down with the move.
While that is true, I did say worth going to, and those IMHO are not. No working girls in Gattas or Los Arcos? I have been approached and offered to go to hotel in both.

As far as the door girls go, there are a lot more than 8 on a Friday or Saturday night, and without naming names some of the ones who were popular a few years ago are back.That is also true, but who wants to go there on those 2 days, NLBT is a shell of what it once was, for me downtown has many more opportunities.

MarketPlace
11-12-15, 02:36
I remember some of the girls at Papagayo's used to overcharge when I was there many years.

Ago. What is the going rate for FS at the current bars in Boys Town? I only speak poquito espanol.

And communication is still a problem. What about the door girls? Are they are as frisky as the ladies.

In the bars? Is it possible to get a woman for all night?

Slick Willie
11-12-15, 17:19
No working girls in Gattas or Los Arcos? I have been approached and offered to go to hotel in both.Never happened to me, not saying it can't happen though. There are lots of really hot girls in both those places, but many of them are very young, and some are even cartel chicks, so you have to be careful about who you leave with.

Better just to go in, look around for a while, talk to a few people, maybe dance a little and then leave.

Bbond
11-14-15, 20:27
Never happened to me, not saying it can't happen though. There are lots of really hot girls in both those places, but many of them are very young, and some are even cartel chicks, so you have to be careful about who you leave with.
When I venture into locals type bars, I almost always have a local guy or girl with me. Remember this is NLBT, discretely asking a girl if she goes to hotel is not unexpected, if she declines, drop it, it doesn't nescessarily mean she won't, but maybe at this time she can't.
There are lots of really hot girls in both those places, but many of them are very young, and some are even cartel chicks, so you have to be careful about who you leave with.
If she agrees to go with you, she is fair game, no matter her connections. Remember where you are at.

Bbond
11-14-15, 20:36
I remember some of the girls at Papagayo's used to overcharge when I was there many years ago. What is the going rate for FS at the current bars in Boys Town? I only speak poquito espanol.I can only speak for Marthas and Safari, but the rate in Safari is normally US $80 and US $20 for the room. Marthas is 1/2 that. Both prefer dollars, and if you want to pay pesos they break out calculator and figure at their exchange rate their peso requirement.

MarketPlace
11-17-15, 09:00
I can only speak for Marthas and Safari, but the rate in Safari is normally US $80 and US $20 for the room. Marthas is 1/2 that. Both prefer dollars, and if you want to pay pesos they break out calculator and figure at their exchange rate their peso requirement.How good is the quality of the door girls at Boys Town? How much do they charge for their services? I tried some of these early in my times at Boys Town. How safe is the area today?

Bbond
11-17-15, 18:46
How good is the quality of the door girls at Boys Town? How much do they charge for their services? I tried some of these early in my times at Boys Town. How safe is the area today?Door girls usually $20 or 200 pesos for non-locals, 100 pesos for locals. I once a sked one, how much, without looking at me she said 100 pesos nada mas, then when she saw I was gringo, she jumped it up to 200 pesos. Quality? Low but some decent lookers. It's a lot safer with the cops gone from there, nobody will bother you, they don't want to run the few customers off that do venture there.

MarketPlace
11-17-15, 20:01
Door girls usually $20 or 200 pesos for non-locals, 100 pesos for locals. I once a sked one, how much, without looking at me she said 100 pesos nada mas, then when she saw I was gringo, she jumped it up to 200 pesos. Quality? Low but some decent lookers. It's a lot safer with the cops gone from there, nobody will bother you, they don't want to run the few customers off that do venture there.What is required to cross the border into Mexico? Do the Mexican police check people as they cross the bridge? I noticed the metal canopies on Bridge One and thought that big lines of people would be waiting in line. I used to drive into Mexico years ago but I wouldn't do that today. Is there parking near the US side of the border or a parking garage?

Thanks

Bbond
11-18-15, 00:49
What is required to cross the border into Mexico? Do the Mexican police check people as they cross the bridge? I noticed the metal canopies on Bridge One and thought that big lines of people would be waiting in line. I used to drive into Mexico years ago but I wouldn't do that today. Is there parking near the US side of the border or a parking garage?
ThanksNothing required to enter Mexico, they don't mess with you at all, once in a great while they may look at what you are bringing in, but not usually. Going back to USA is a different story tho. The usual immigration and customs BS applies there. Yes, parking close to bridge 1.

Steven Smith32
12-28-15, 02:19
I am trying to decide between heading to Juarez or Laredo. I have been to the MP in Juarez looking for something different. How does Laredo work? Do they have health cards like Tijuana? Will they go back to a hotel with you? Some info for a newbie to the area would be great.

Bbond
12-28-15, 20:33
I am trying to decide between heading to Juarez or Laredo. I have been to the MP in Juarez looking for something different. How does Laredo work? Do they have health cards like Tijuana? Will they go back to a hotel with you? Some info for a newbie to the area would be great.NL has boystown, although that is just a skeleton of what it once was there are girls available, both door girls and bar girls. You will find street walkers and pick up bars downtown. There are also outcall "massage services" I can recommend a couple reputable ones. Girls working bars and boystown are supposed to have health cards, some do some don't. I would recommend meeting up with someone familiar with NL, you will get the hang of it rather quickly. I am generally available to help, I actually live in NL, and am well known downtown, and somewhat in boystown.

OldMan64
02-14-16, 15:10
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

TaxGuy666
03-23-16, 14:56
Hi Mr Bond,

What is your experience with easter weekend at the downtown spots? Will they close early Saturday like they do on New years eve or have regular hours. I am sure selection will be less then usual because Easter is a big catholic holiday. What has been your experience in the past? I will look for you this weekend if places are open.

Bbond
03-23-16, 22:26
Hi Mr Bond,

What is your experience with easter weekend at the downtown spots? Will they close early Saturday like they do on New years eve or have regular hours. I am sure selection will be less then usual because Easter is a big catholic holiday. What has been your experience in the past? I will look for you this weekend if places are open.I don't remember, but will ask around and report back tonight or tomorrow. Seems some closed early Saturday then open a little late Sunday, but not real sure, I'll find out.

Bbond
03-24-16, 05:52
I don't remember, but will ask around and report back tonight or tomorrow. Seems some closed early Saturday then open a little late Sunday, but not real sure, I'll find out.The Montera will close early Saturday and ALL DAY Sunday. So maybe better to postpone a trip. There will still be plenty of girls available, but less that usual.

FunMan13
05-14-16, 12:37
The Montera will close early Saturday and ALL DAY Sunday. So maybe better to postpone a trip. There will still be plenty of girls available, but less that usual.Bbond,

Just curious, where do the girls hang out when Montera is closed? Intimo? But that place is too small and not enough seats.

Funman13.

Bbond
05-14-16, 13:57
Bbond,
Just curious, where do the girls hang out when Montera is closed? Intimo? But that place is too small and not enough seats.
Funman13.Intimo also closes at 2 am, some go to boys town and some go to the Arizona, Arizona closes at 5 or 6 am. Arizona is on Calle Victoria, 2 blocks north and 2 blocks west of the Montera. I has a greater capacity than the Montera and will fill up on Friday and Saturday nights.

LovSex
06-04-16, 05:41
I am going to cross the border and go to Nuevo Laredo for the first time this weekend.

Just wanted to get some info from previous visitors if there's any daytime action available or all action starts at night?

I plan to leave my car at the border and cross by foot and then use taxis.

If staying the night, where do you guys usually stay in Nuevo Laredo? Safe to walk from hotels to Boystown or taxis safe?

Ozt50
06-04-16, 17:29
I would be interested in Bbond's or other resident monger's opinion about daytime opportunity vs safety now. It's been 10+ yrs since my last visit to NL; every visit back then was after dark. I don't want to be in town after dark these days; even being in NL while the sun is still up gives me pause. I unfortunately look like a likely target even when I consciously dress down.

Bbond
06-04-16, 22:25
I would be interested in Bbond's or other resident monger's opinion about daytime opportunity vs safety now. It's been 10+ yrs since my last visit to NL; every visit back then was after dark. I don't want to be in town after dark these days; even being in NL while the sun is still up gives me pause. I unfortunately look like a likely target even when I consciously dress down.It's cool here right now, no problems. Daytime kinda sucks, best is night, and you will be bothered. Some street touts may try to latch on to you, just send them away. Those guys do perform a service to novices that come down without a clue. I assure you they are not needed. Downtown action is limited to a small area, all appreciate your business. let me know when you are coming, and I will walk you through the area takes a few minutes and you will feel comfortable anywhere.

Bbond
06-04-16, 22:28
I am going to cross the border and go to Nuevo Laredo for the first time this weekend.
Just wanted to get some info from previous visitors if there's any daytime action available or all action starts at night?
If staying the night, where do you guys usually stay in Nuevo Laredo? Safe to walk from hotels to Boystown or taxis safe?Bad timing, because of elections, bars closed. You won't need taxi unless you plan going to zona, or a hotel away from centro.

Jsf70
06-12-16, 03:17

If staying the night, where do you guys usually stay in Nuevo Laredo? Safe to walk from hotels to Boystown or taxis safe?Let us know what your experience was. I might want to take a quick trip.

Bbond
06-12-16, 10:59
If you, as a non regular visitor, decide to visit Nuevo Laredo I suggest you come on a Wednesday or Thursday, in order to get a feel of the places before the craziness that happens on Friday and Saturday nights. If that doesn't work, come earlier in the day, on a weekend, as bars get quite full later. I am usually available to help you get familiar with the area.

Asmoden90
06-13-16, 18:25
On Tuesday I will be in Laredo till around 2 and have to be in San Antonio at 9 ish. Will it be a waste of time to cross over? Also I speak no Spanish, how big of a problem is that? This newbie needs guidance.

Bbond
06-15-16, 02:03
On Tuesday I will be in Laredo till around 2 and have to be in San Antonio at 9 ish. Will it be a waste of time to cross over? Also I speak no Spanish, how big of a problem is that? This newbie needs guidance.No idea where in San Antonio you need to be, it's a big city, but allow at the very minimum 3 hours travel time. So that don't leave much time to get anything done in NL, if you have never been here. If you just want a quick fuck, then one of the street touts near Emelianos bar, the first bar walking down Gurerro will find you something, might not be the greatest, but maybe acceptable.

Jude Bright
06-15-16, 03:12
No idea where in San Antonio you need to be, it's a big city, but allow at the very minimum 3 hours travel time. So that don't leave much time to get anything done in NL, if you have never been here. If you just want a quick fuck, then one of the street touts near Emelianos bar, the first bar walking down Gurerro will find you something, might not be the greatest, but maybe acceptable.Hi Bro.

I live in Corpus Christi now and would love to come down. I am not a big fan of Bar things, just like to find a good love hotel and have fun with a pretty girl. How I the escort service now in Nuevo Laredo?

Thanks.

Jb.

Bbond
06-15-16, 18:39
I live in Corpus Christi now and would love to come down. I am not a big fan of Bar things, just like to find a good love hotel and have fun with a pretty girl. How I the escort service now in Nuevo Laredo?
Jb.There are a couple massage outcalls that are recommended, that's about it. They charge 1000 pesos for an hour and a half. They will send, via whatsapp, photos of available girls.

Jude Bright
06-16-16, 01:25
There are a couple massage outcalls that are recommended, that's about it. They charge 1000 pesos for an hour and a half. They will send, via whatsapp, photos of available girls.Thank you so much for the quick reply. It seems the best way to get laid is to go to the bar. If I like to take to the hotel, which one you recommend? Is there something like the La Mansion in Tijuana?

Thanks.

Jb.

Dou777
06-16-16, 03:17
If you, as a non regular visitor, decide to visit Nuevo Laredo I suggest you come on a Wednesday or Thursday, in order to get a feel of the places before the craziness that happens on Friday and Saturday nights. If that doesn't work, come earlier in the day, on a weekend, as bars get quite full later. I am usually available to help you get familiar with the area.Bbond,

Haven't been since around 2003, had a lot of good times. Thinking of coming down next Thur. Want to grab a beer? Used to hit Boystown when we went with a short stop downtown to loosen up. Sounds like downtown might be the way to go now.

Bbond
06-17-16, 21:06
Thank you so much for the quick reply. It seems the best way to get laid is to go to the bar. If I like to take to the hotel, which one you recommend? Is there something like the La Mansion in Tijuana?Not familiar with the mansion in Tijuana, so can't offer any help there. There are basically 4 hotels in NL where frequent visitors stay. All are walking distance to the downtown bar area. All are girl friendly. They are all just basic, but get the job done.

Bbond
06-17-16, 21:10
Bbond,

Haven't been since around 2003, had a lot of good times. Thinking of coming down next Thur. Want to grab a beer? Used to hit Boystown when we went with a short stop downtown to loosen up. Sounds like downtown might be the way to go now.Boystown is a lot different now than it was on 2003, still some bars with girls but nothing like it was then. Give me notice when you plan to arrive and I will try and be available.

MongerHunger
06-28-16, 16:01
Hey Bbond,

I was thinking about hitting NL this weekend. I have been to NL before but not recently. I know some things have changed. I was wondering about the situation on the ground because I heard about the pre-election violence that was happening earlier this month. I would like to hear your insight.

Mcklipsch
06-28-16, 17:53
I received a Facebook Personal Message request from Karla whom worked at Papagayos in Nuevo Laredo Boystown for a number of years. I stupidly got emotionally involved with this chica. I knew better but did it any way. I was doble estupido / doble retrasado. It's been 7 years since I last saw / had any contact with Karla at Papagayos back in 2009.

Karla's real name is Elsa. Elsa's PM Message was Hola Mickey como estas? A large yellow smiley emoticon. Mi ingles is no bueno. Elsa sent the Facebook Personal Message Request on Friday night May 20, 8:59 PM. I did not see / discover the PM Request until Sunday night June 19. I have no intention of approving her PM request & responding to Karla / Elsa. She's just fishing to see if I have still have any sentimientos for her. So she can tell me more lies-te quiero mucho Mickey, to see if she get any more dinero from me. Times must be tough/hard in Monterrey for an Old Puta.

RikyMichaels6
06-30-16, 04:26
Hola Mckilpsch,

The first time I walked into Papaguayos was in 2006. I do remember Karla. I talked with her on several occasions and bought her a couple of drinks as well as I recall. But nothing beyond that. Boy, does your mention of Karla bring back some fond memories of Papaguayos. La Patrona Ophelia, the juke box, the cool meseros, the taco stand outside. Those were the times and Ophelia really knew how to run that place. I miss it a lot. I know you mentioned Danash in one of your previous posts. That was another great place in its heyday. There is a bar in La Zona called Secrets that is starting to give Danash a run for its money. You ought to check it out. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Take care.

I received a Facebook Personal Message request from Karla whom worked at Papagayos in Nuevo Laredo Boystown for a number of years. I stupidly got emotionally involved with this chica. I knew better but did it any way. I was doble estupido / doble retrasado. It's been 7 years since I last saw / had any contact with Karla at Papagayos back in 2009.

Karla's real name is Elsa. Elsa's PM Message was Hola Mickey como estas? A large yellow smiley emoticon. Mi ingles is no bueno. Elsa sent the Facebook Personal Message Request on Friday night May 20, 8:59 PM. I did not see / discover the PM Request until Sunday night June 19. I have no intention of approving her PM request & responding to Karla / Elsa. She's just fishing to see if I have still have any sentimientos for her. So she can tell me more lies-te quiero mucho Mickey, to see if she get any more dinero from me. Times must be tough/hard in Monterrey for an Old Puta.

Bbond
06-30-16, 18:45
There is a bar in La Zona called Secrets that is starting to give Danash a run for its money. You ought to check it out. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.Danash has been closed for quite some time.

Loverio
07-01-16, 02:53
Danash has been closed for quite some time.Hi Bbond,

I attempted, more than once, to renew my subscription to PM you. Regardless, was thinking of coming down this weekend, Saturday. Leaving Monday morning. Haven't been since 2013 but a bare I was thinking of and the I believe it was called the Montero was still open and then a few places around the area. Anything I should know before heading south. BTW, I know that boys-town has slowed down so no need to digress on that! Thanks B.

Mcklipsch
07-01-16, 17:56
Toold28 passed away/died, he was a very cool & genuinely nice guy. Toold28 & his identical twin brother started going to Nuevo Laredo Boystown in 1968 while they were still attending high school in Houston. They had some excellent stories about their trips / adventures to Nuevo Laredo Boystown. I met Toold28 around 12 years ago with a group of other Mongers & mongered with Toold28 multiple times at Nuevo Laredo Boystown / Papagayos. Toold28 had health problems in the past years-strokes & a heart attack. Rest in Peace Toold28.

Bbond
07-01-16, 19:22
Toold28 passed away/died, he was a very cool & genuinely nice guy. Toold28 & his identical twin brother started going to Nuevo Laredo Boystown in 1968 while they were still attending high school in Houston. They had some excellent stories about their trips / adventures to Nuevo Laredo Boystown. I met Toold28 around 12 years ago with a group of other Mongers & mongered with Toold28 multiple times at Nuevo Laredo Boystown / Papagayos. Toold28 had health problems in the past years-strokes & a heart attack. Rest in Peace Toold28.RIP Toold.

Bbond
07-01-16, 19:23
Hi Bbond,

I attempted, more than once, to renew my subscription to PM you. Regardless, was thinking of coming down this weekend, Saturday. Leaving Monday morning. Haven't been since 2013 but a bare I was thinking of and the I believe it was called the Montero was still open and then a few places around the area. Anything I should know before heading south. BTW, I know that boys-town has slowed down so no need to digress on that! Thanks B.What time do you plan on arriving in Nuevo Laredo? If I know a time range, I can meet you in Emilianos, it's the 1st bar walking south on Gurerro, it has a large traffic light hanging by the entrance, a semi open air bar.

MongerHunger
07-02-16, 01:58
What time do you plan on arriving in Nuevo Laredo? If I know a time range, I can meet you in Emilianos, it's the 1st bar walking south on Gurerro, it has a large traffic light hanging by the entrance, a semi open air bar.I want to be down there about 4:30-5 ish tomorrow (Saturday).

We should all link up. I don't know what time Loverio is going to make it.

MongerHunger
07-02-16, 15:22
Confirm that time frame, I will be in Emilianos, waiting, confirm for a brief description, easy to find me.OK, Bbond I will confirm times and post. Looks like it may be best to arrive during the cool of the evening with temperatures above 100.

Is there any 24 hour pharmacies available or ones that close late?

Thank you for your advice and help.

After looking thru the forum, I see that you are the man for NL.

Bbond
07-02-16, 17:52
OK, Bbond I will confirm times and post. Looks like it may be best to arrive during the cool of the evening with temperatures above 100.
Is there any 24 hour pharmacies available or ones that close late?Yes, there are late night pharmas, but the better ones close at 10 or 10:30.
Do you plan on walking across bridge?

MongerHunger
07-02-16, 19:10
Hi Bbond,

I attempted, more than once, to renew my subscription to PM you. Regardless, was thinking of coming down this weekend, Saturday. Leaving Monday morning. Haven't been since 2013 but a bare I was thinking of and the I believe it was called the Montero was still open and then a few places around the area. Anything I should know before heading south. BTW, I know that boys-town has slowed down so no need to digress on that! Thanks B.Loverio,

Are you going to make it down to NL today? I plan on meeting Bbond at about 6 pm-ish at Emilianos. Walking across bridge. Was thinking we all can link up.

MongerHunger
07-02-16, 21:34

Gentlemen,

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Bbond
07-02-16, 23:59
OK, Bbond I will confirm times and post. Looks like it may be best to arrive during the cool of the evening with temperatures above 100.For the next 10 days or so we are supposed to be between 104 and 110. Barely cools off at night. A few years ago, we had 21 consecutive days of at least 107.

Bbond
07-03-16, 00:38

Gentlemen,

Thank You

Bbond
07-04-16, 08:11
OK, Bbond I will confirm times and post. Looks like it may be best to arrive during the cool of the evening with temperatures above 100.Today it was 100 at 9:30 pm. Hot day. Tomorrow supposed to be hotter. What happen to you anyway. Never seen or heard from you since Montera closed?

Bbond
07-04-16, 09:02
Things starting to get shitty again, shootings all over town, including grenades tossed. Military patrols all over the place. Just a word of caution to those visiting. Tonight we saw several cars crashed from the shooting, either involved or trying to escape, no idea. Will post what I know when I know it. (there's more but I can post it). Just be aware.

MongerHunger
07-05-16, 21:37
Went down to Nuevo Laredo Saturday and met up with Bbond at Emilianos on Gurerro. Bbond is a total gentleman, laid back, and he knows all the in and out's about the city. Everywhere we went he us known around there. He us in contact with many local so he is connected. We started off with drinks at Emilianos for some pre-game. Afterwards we moved it to Montera's where it was crowded with a good selection. As part of the Bbond tour we went to more of a local bar and pool hall. It was OK and had the cheapest beers at 15 pesos! After people watching we went back to Montera's to finish the party. Bbond made a suggestion after talking to several chicas and I'm glad. She was a hot mature chica. No fuss, no rush! Got a room for an hour of fun and full service. Afterwards me and her strolled over to the after party at Arizona which stay open till about 5-6 am. It was packed and jumping. I talked to several chicas and had 3 to decide from. Be efficient with your search of chicas and decisive. I can't stress enough to you guys to learn some basic Spanish, spend only pesos and negotiate the services before the transaction. All in All I had a good time with no problems. I will be headed back down soon and hope things are safe. Bbond is a good guy that won't steer you wrong!

Any questions feel free to ask me.

Gringo2
07-08-16, 06:25
Things starting to get shitty again, shootings all over town, including grenades tossed. Military patrols all over the place. Just a word of caution to those visiting. Tonight we saw several cars crashed from the shooting, either involved or trying to escape, no idea. Will post what I know when I know it. (there's more but I can post it). Just be aware.Will what happened at Bar 400 get closer to the border?

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/07/los-zetas-cartel-throws-grenades-inside-border-nightclub

Bbond
07-08-16, 22:07
Will what happened at Bar 400 get closer to the border?
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/07/los-zetas-cartel-throws-grenades-inside-border-nightclubWell, this was posted today. What it says is they are imposing a curfew beginning this next morning at 12:30 am. Due to fighting over control of the city.

Bbond
07-08-16, 22:24
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/07/los-zetas-cartel-throws-grenades-inside-border-nightclubhttp://www.la-verdad.com.mx/aplica-eu-toque-queda-por-narcoviolencia-tamaulipas-55564.html says the the USA has imposed a curfew between midnight and 6 am for all employees in the state of Tamilupas, article dated July 8, 2016.

Bbond
07-09-16, 08:03
Well, this was posted today. What it says is they are imposing a curfew beginning this next morning at 12:30 am. Due to fighting over control of the city.Appears that his is BS. However, on Friday night. The Intimo closed at 10 pm. So go figure.

Bbond
07-09-16, 08:23
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/07/los-zetas-cartel-throws-grenades-inside-border-nightclubYour previous posts indicate that you do not deserve a direct answer. You post nothing constructive, just ask questions. And that's it.

Beavis
07-10-16, 05:53
This new Intel sucks, I was planning a trip down this week.

Bbond
07-10-16, 15:44
This new Intel sucks, I was planning a trip down this week.Due to the recent happenings and threats, the military has really stepped up their patrols. After dark, they are stopping, and searching, vehicles. Just cooperate and you're on your way. On Friday night, the Intimo closed at 10 pm, on Saturday night, they closed at 11 pm, so there is some worry. Most other bars were open normal hours, including the Montera and the Arizona.

Gringo2
07-10-16, 23:28
This new Intel sucks, I was planning a trip down this week.
<SNIP .

"In another traditional Zetas bastion — the city of Nuevo Laredo on the Texas border — a series of cartel threats and internet warnings that people should stay off the streets created a climate of collective fear on Saturday. The messages warned of attacks on bars and businesses controlled by rival factions. ".

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/07/10/violence-erupts-in-northern-mexico-15-killing-including-11-members-family

Gringo2
07-12-16, 00:32
"In another traditional Zetas bastion the city of Nuevo Laredo on the Texas border a series of cartel threats and internet warnings that people should stay off the streets created a climate of collective fear on Saturday. The messages warned of attacks on bars and businesses controlled by rival factions."

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/07/10/violence-erupts-in-northern-mexico-15-killing-including-11-members-family

LOS Zetas Cartel Kill USA Woman and 2 Daughters in Weekend Massacre That Left 19 Dead:

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/11/graphic-los-zetas-cartel-kill-u-s-woman-2-daughters-weekend-massacre-left-19-dead

Gringo2
07-13-16, 03:37
LOS Zetas Cartel Kill USA Woman and 2 Daughters in Weekend Massacre That Left 19 Dead:

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/11/graphic-los-zetas-cartel-kill-u-s-woman-2-daughters-weekend-massacre-left-19-dead

#1. More Details:

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/07/12/texas-mother-and-daughters-among-those-killed-in-mexican-family-massacre

#2. "We ask for your cooperation for the funeral and expenses of Lourdes (Mother) and daughters Galilea & Mariana Garcia. These three victims were assassinated while they visited family in Victoria. Their bodies have to be brought here to Texas. Every single penny or dollar adds up, and we would appreciate it. For now, I cannot inform ya'll with the rest of the incident -- its a nightmare we're all living. ".

https://www.gofundme.com/2dk6xas

Gringo2
07-16-16, 03:27
Has anybody ridden Greyhound into Mexico? Has anybody heard of any security problems with them? Maybe they pay "protection" money:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/greyhound-mexico-celebrates-one-anniversary-203200328.html

FunMan13
07-16-16, 15:31
Just their drivers alone are security problems! LOL!

Has anybody ridden Greyhound into Mexico? Has anybody heard of any security problems with them? Maybe they pay "protection" money:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/greyhound-mexico-celebrates-one-anniversary-203200328.html

Gringo2
07-19-16, 12:29
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/16/los-zetas-cartel-murders-4-month-old-baby-girl-family-mexico-near-texas

Bbond
07-19-16, 15:37
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/16/los-zetas-cartel-murders-4-month-old-baby-girl-family-mexico-near-texasThe banner warns, that they will kill families, even the dogs, of those that support their enemies. The causal visitor has little to worry about, this has been going on for years, and will continue for some time to come. The government is powerless to stop it.

Bbond
07-19-16, 17:18
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/greyhound-mexico-celebrates-one-anniversary-203200328.htmlI have not, but my girl friend has, and she says she will never do it again. Buses are crowded due to lower fares, no assigned seating, not comfortable at all. She prefers Senda, reserved seating, on board Wi-Fi, video monitor in each seat back. Costs a little more, but is very much worth the difference in price.

Bbond
07-19-16, 17:24
Just their drivers alone are security problems! LOL!This is why it is not recommended that you travel after dark here, even on a bus. http://www.elmanana.com.mx/noticia/107846/Asaltan-camion-que-salio-de-Nuevo-Laredo.html.

It says passengers robbed by three guys that were on board, they stopped bus, robbed everyone of everything they had, wallets, purses, cell phones, etc, and left walking into the night. This happened about 11:45 pm between Laredo and Monterrey.

Gringo2
07-20-16, 06:36
Water Tankers in Nuevo Laredo Sent to Homes in Need:

http://www.kgns.tv/content/news/Water-Tankers-in-Nuevo-Laredo-387352261.html

MongerHunger
07-20-16, 16:37
This is an article about the cartels warning the public about going out to clubs and bars at night in Nuevo Laredo. Serious stuff! Be careful out there!

http://www.kgns.tv/content/news/nl-safety-386677761.html

Gringo2
07-23-16, 03:28
Latest Mexican Murder Rate:

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2016/07/more-than-66-thousand-dead-during-epn.html

Latest Mexican Journalist Murder:

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2016/07/veracruz-journalist-assassinated-17-so.html

Bbond
07-23-16, 18:59
Latest Mexican Murder Rate:
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2016/07/more-than-66-thousand-dead-during-epn.html
Latest Mexican Journalist Murder:
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2016/07/veracruz-journalist-assassinated-17-so.htmlPlease, tell me why this is of any importance the the readers here. It has no bearing on people coming down to look for women, which information of that theme is the purpose.

If bad guys tell you to stop doing something or there will be consequences, and you keep on doing it, then you are foolish. The Mexican military and police are powerless to protect anyone.

This has no bearing on casual visitors to the Mexican border towns. Myself, along with many other Americans, live and or visit here regularly. We have no issues.

The chance of being at the wrong place, at the wrong time, is forever present. If that is an issue for you, please don't bother visiting. Here, people respect you exactly as you respect them.

Last night I was in the Bar Intimo until 1:50, then in the Arizona until 3:35.

Gringo2
07-28-16, 03:40
Emergency personnel from Texas & Mexico coordinate to resolve misrouted call problems:

http://www.lmtonline.com/front-news/article_1540fb0a-5445-11e6-a311-b7abcaabd6c6.html

Gringo2
07-30-16, 03:18
Feds Approve Texas High Speed Rail Plans:

http://woai.iheart.com/articles/local-news-119078/feds-approve-texas-high-speed-rail-14952164

Bbond
07-30-16, 23:44
Feds Approve Texas High Speed Rail Plans:
http://woai.iheart.com/articles/local-news-119078/feds-approve-texas-high-speed-rail-14952164Cuellar says this is simply the preliminary approve by the FRC of potential routes. He says this opens the door for private investors, or the state, to begin funding such a project, but that is expected to happen well into the future. Like maybe in 100 years.

Gringo2
08-01-16, 21:44
#1. "Elsewhere in Mexico, a soldier and four suspected drug gang members died in two clashes on Sunday in Nuevo Laredo, a city bordering the United States in the northeastern state of Tamaulipas. Six other soldiers were wounded. The soldiers came under attack after they responded to reports of gunfights between rival gangs in two parts of the city, the Tamaulipas security task force said in a statement."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/violent-weekend-leaves-more-20-dead-mexico-163916399.html?ref=gs

#2. If you can read Spanish, check the latest posts from yesterday & today at the following link or URL for more details:

http://www.valorportamaulipas.info

Bbond
08-01-16, 23:29
#1. "Elsewhere in Mexico, a soldier and four suspected drug gang members died in two clashes on Sunday in Nuevo Laredo, a city bordering the United States in the northeastern state of Tamaulipas. Six other soldiers were wounded. The soldiers came under attack after they responded to reports of gunfights between rival gangs in two parts of the city, the Tamaulipas security task force said in a statement."All well away from the border area, therefore has no bearing what so ever on casual visitors here. The purpose of the forum, I thought anyway, was to help fellow mongers. Both with finding women, and remaining safe, this does neither.

Bbond
08-03-16, 02:38
Another banner was posted Monday, imposing a curfew on Nuevo Laredo, advising people not to go to bars, and to avoid any place that people of the CDN may be present. To avoid collateral damages. Or injuries. It says they have united to eliminate CDN, and their supporters from Nuevo Laredo. As a result of this and active shootings Monday night, Bar Intimo closed at midnight last night, and the Montera followed at 12:30. No idea what is going to happen tonight. Or how long this is supposed to last.

Bbond
08-03-16, 07:43
Another banner was posted Monday, imposing a curfew on Nuevo Laredo, advising people not to go to bars, and to avoid any place that people of the CDN may be present. To avoid collateral damages. Or injuries. It says they have united to eliminate CDN, and their supporters from Nuevo Laredo. As a result of this and active shootings Monday night, Bar Intimo closed at midnight last night, and the Montera followed at 12:30. No idea what is going to happen tonight. Or how long this is supposed to last..Tonight, very quiet, not many people out, but the Intimo and Montera closed like 1/2 hour early, mainly due to no customers. Arizona was open, but nearly empty.

Gringo2
08-06-16, 20:14
"Voy a romperles su madre a todo el que apoye al CDN" Atte "Wero74", Zeta Vieja Escuela:

http://www.valorportamaulipas.info/2016/08/voy-romperles-su-madre-todo-el-que.html

Bbond
08-07-16, 19:18
"Voy a romperles su madre a todo el que apoye al CDN" Atte "Wero74", Zeta Vieja Escuela:
http://www.valorportamaulipas.info/2016/08/voy-romperles-su-madre-todo-el-que.htmlPosted with no translation, so the non Spanish readers have no idea what this says. And exactly how does it apply to the purpose of the board?

The Old School Cartel is warning those that support the CDN, Cartel Del Norte, beginning with lookouts and police forces, they are slowly returning to Nuevo Laredo to clean it up. They promise not to do harm to ordinary working people, but will show no mercy on their opponents.

Slick Willie
08-08-16, 01:27
That is useful information, Bbond, for us guys who go down there every two or three weeks, and I'm sure that by now most people know how to use google translate.

I used to try to keep up with what faction of the CDG controlled Reynosa, but it took too much time. I do know that some towns in Tamaulipas are split between 2 factions or 2 cartels, with one controlling.

One part of the town and the other controlling the other part. Maybe Nuevo Laredo will end up like that.

For now who controls downtown and who controls the zona, do you know?

Posted with no translation, so the non Spanish readers have no idea what this says. And exactly how does it apply to the purpose of the board?

The Old School Cartel is warning those that support the CDN, Cartel Del Norte, beginning with lookouts and police forces, they are slowly returning to Nuevo Laredo to clean it up. They promise not to do harm to ordinary working people, but will show no mercy on their opponents.

Gringo2
08-08-16, 06:03
Latest Nuevo Laredo Bar Attacks:

http://www.valorportamaulipas.info/2016/08/tamaulpas-rafaguean-2-bares-de.html

Latest Nuevo Laredo Warning:

http://www.valorportamaulipas.info/2016/08/tamaulipas-carteles-unidos-anuncia-su.html

Bbond
08-23-16, 21:24
Latest Nuevo Laredo Bar Attacks:
http://www.valorportamaulipas.info/2016/08/tamaulpas-rafaguean-2-bares-de.htmlJust as a FYI, for those that don't know, both bars mentioned in the article are openly gay bars.

OldMan64
08-24-16, 01:59
I just wanted to say I don't know what good all the report for. To me I not care about all bar damage out of central. I just want to know if girls are working.

OldMan64
08-30-16, 16:23
Sunday going cross bridge dog tagged my backpack. When to secondary inspect they found nothing. I do not smoke weed or drugs. Can someone tell me what the dog tagged. And thanks to Bbond for all the help.

Bbond
08-31-16, 16:50
Sunday going cross bridge dog tagged my backpack. When to secondary inspect they found nothing. I do not smoke weed or drugs. Can someone tell me what the dog tagged. And thanks to Bbond for all the help.Your bag may have came in contact with something, both weed and coke are very prevalent downtown, it doesn't take much.

Bbond
08-31-16, 16:54
Sunday going cross bridge dog tagged my backpack. When to secondary inspect they found nothing. I do not smoke weed or drugs. Can someone tell me what the dog tagged. And thanks to Bbond for all the help.She is the same I hooked up MongerHunter with, she is very dependable and tries hard to get the job done.

Slick Willie
09-09-16, 00:34
Does anybody know if they're having ley seca in Nuevo Laredo next Friday Sept 16?

Bbond
09-09-16, 19:16
Does anybody know if they're having ley seca in Nuevo Laredo next Friday Sept 16?I don't remember last year, but I just read an article that some cities even allow extended hours for bars for the grito. I'll ask in the bars tonight.

BudProject
09-13-16, 21:26
Is their any early afternoon action. I'm thinking of doing a trip next week.

Bbond
09-13-16, 22:09
Does anybody know if they're having ley seca in Nuevo Laredo next Friday Sept 16?No ley seca, business as usual. I remember one grito, they set off fireworks, including Ariel bombs, people not aware what was going thought they were gunshots and ran for cover in the Montera.

Bbond
09-15-16, 04:36
Is their any early afternoon action. I'm thinking of doing a trip next week.Close to bridge 1 is a bar, semi open air, Emilianos, not sure of the exact time they open but it is an early opener, usually girls around there all day. The Montera and Intimo open at 11 am, sometimes girls go early looking to make some money.

FunMan13
10-11-16, 06:57
Good to chat with you, old friend. Sorry I have not been to NL for several months. I have been busy traveling to Asia and Europe. I will try to make a trip in November or December. In the mean time, thanks for keeping us in touch with the situation in NL.

Pls No Teeth
10-25-16, 16:13
Any Massage Parlors in NL? I went back several months in the forum & found nothing.

I really need a shower afterwards, as well as a girl who'll let me stick my tongue in her mouth.

Bbond
10-26-16, 02:24
Any Massage Parlors in NL? I went back several months in the forum & found nothing.
I really need a shower afterwards, as well as a girl who'll let me stick my tongue in her mouth.None, however there are a couple outcall places that will deliver to your hotel.

Jude Bright
10-26-16, 04:54
None, however there are a couple outcall places that will deliver to your hotel.Hi Bbond: Could you tell a bit more info about the outcall services, Do they speak English? How much for the service? Any particular hotel they go to? I like to come down next weekend.

Thanks a lot.

Jb.

Bbond
10-28-16, 05:08
Hi Bbond: Could you tell a bit more info about the outcall services, Do they speak English? How much for the service? Any particular hotel they go to? I like to come down next weekend.
Thanks a lot.
Jb.Little or no english, they will go just about anywhere. Been years since I tried them. They now operate through whatsapp or text message. The last quote I got from them was 1000 for 1 1/2 hours.

Bbond
10-30-16, 20:03
Nuevo Laredo is a border town, it is not Tijuana, or even close to Tijuana. I have lived here about 9 years now and am well know downtown and can and will help new visitors to my ability to do so. I do work part time in the US, but generally I am out most every night, even if it's just for a few hours. If you do not have PMs, get them, communication is better and I can give better details.

Pls No Teeth
11-10-16, 02:53
Little or no english, they will go just about anywhere. Been years since I tried them. They now operate through whatsapp or text message. The last quote I got from them was 1000 for 1 1/2 hours.Yeah I was checking-out the escort websites in NL using whatsapp. I was concerned about criminal groups using them. You know, meet the girl at the hotel then four big dudes kidnap your monger ass for cash. You ever hear of things like that going on?

Pls No Teeth
11-11-16, 00:48
http://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/tamaulipas/nuevo-laredo/

All the ads look the same, and many use the same Whatsapp phone number. They want you to pay in advance using "oxxo"?

Can anyone decipher this stuff?

Bbond
11-11-16, 01:59
All the ads look the same, and many use the same Whatsapp phone number. They want you to pay in advance using "oxxo"?
Can anyone decipher this stuff?Fake, every single one. I told you there are none here, only a couple outcall "massage" places, that is it for outcalls.

Check the ads in other cities, you will see same ads with same phone numbers, most with 554 or 555 area codes. Nuevo Laredo code is 867.

Bbond
11-11-16, 02:14
Can anyone decipher this stuff?Here's more, http://nuevolaredo.locanto.com.mx/Escorts/20905/ good luck with those too, you will need it, lots of it.

Get PM's, I can communicate and assist you much better.

Bbond
11-11-16, 02:20
Yeah I was checking-out the escort websites in NL using whatsapp. I was concerned about criminal groups using them. You know, meet the girl at the hotel then four big dudes kidnap your monger ass for cash. You ever hear of things like that going on?Kidnapped. No, mugged quite possible. There are no outcall websites that have real girls here, none, zero. Only reputable that agencies use Facebook.

Bbond
11-11-16, 02:37
Can anyone decipher this stuff?The most reputable service is https://www.facebook.com/Masajes-babydoll-547697541970078/?pnref=lhc . Outcall "massage".

Pls No Teeth
11-11-16, 13:12
Fake, every single one. I told you there are none here, only a couple outcall "massage" places, that is it for outcalls.

Check the ads in other cities, you will see same ads with same phone numbers, most with 554 or 555 area codes. Nuevo Laredo code is 867.Yes, thanks much. You would always expect a few fake ads, but who'd of thought an entire website would be a complete scam?

Fortunately they never explained to me exactly how to use "oxxo," so all I lost is time!

Roberto12
11-12-16, 21:03
Just went for first time. It was a blast. Got a ride from drunken Indian at the truck stop. One best nights I had in a long time. Once I was able to relax from being nervous about going to mexico. The girls where amazingly pleasant to talk to and look at. Not greedy or stuck up. I treated them good and they treated me like a king. I came with a lot of cash and left with none. But that OK because everything was so in expensive that 700 USD was like spending 5000 in the states. Anyone could easily go with a lot less and have just as much of good time as I had. But 2-3 girls at a time is my cup of tequila. 1/2 went to drinks ya we was tearing it up. By end of the night I did run out of cash. And guess what happens? Last hour they paid for all the drinks and I was still treated like a king. I was probably one of there best customers they have had in a while. I'm going back as I can't get that kind of respect and royal treatment in the states for anything under 5000. If anyone knows of better place in NL? I probably would be better off just getting a nice room and picking up a couple girls. But for now boys town got my business.

Bbond
11-13-16, 00:01
I treated them good and they treated me like a king. I came with a lot of cash and left with none.LOL, yes, a lot of cash will get you treated very well.

Flimbar
11-19-16, 03:13
What are the going rates now? Noticed the peso was going 20 to 1 against the dollar. Will girls still take 400 - 500 peso?

Roberto12
11-19-16, 12:57
What are the going rates now? Noticed the peso was going 20 to 1 against the dollar. Will girls still take 400 - 500 peso?I'm sure they would but why be cheap? They are good people trying to survive. Give them what they are worth. You will have a better time and you will make someones night that deserves it.

Bbond
11-19-16, 16:28
What are the going rates now? Noticed the peso was going 20 to 1 against the dollar. Will girls still take 400 - 500 peso?Yes, they will, nothing really changed, the peso buys what it always has. Dollars now buy more pesos, now more than ever it is important to get and use pesos. I still see a lot of Americans paying in dollars, which are quite welcome, but you get more for the money using pesos.

MarketPlace
11-20-16, 09:08
Yes, they will, nothing really changed, the peso buys what it always has. Dollars now buy more pesos, now more than ever it is important to get and use pesos. I still see a lot of Americans paying in dollars, which are quite welcome, but you get more for the money using pesos.What is Boys Town like these days? How much do the ladies charge?

Bbond
11-20-16, 16:07
What is Boys Town like these days? How much do the ladies charge?Except for the bars that cater to the drivers from the truck stops, not much else going on. Those bars prefer dollars, and from what I hear, start at $40 in Marthas and about $90-$100 in Safari. I don't go there any longer but the people, that I know that do, say it sucks. Lots of locals action late Friday and Saturday, but that gets crazy.

MarketPlace
11-20-16, 21:58
Except for the bars that cater to the drivers from the truck stops, not much else going on. Those bars prefer dollars, and from what I hear, start at $40 in Marthas and about $90-$100 in Safari. I don't go there any longer but the people, that I know that do, say it sucks. Lots of locals action late Friday and Saturday, but that gets crazy.Are the door girls still at Boys Town or are they in the bars?

Bbond
11-23-16, 12:11
Are the door girls still at Boys Town or are they in the bars?There's still a few, but not many.

GreatScott
11-24-16, 02:55
Just went for first time. It was a blast. Got a ride from drunken Indian at the truck stop. One best nights I had in a long time. Once I was able to relax from being nervous about going to mexico. The girls where amazingly pleasant to talk to and look at. Not greedy or stuck up. I treated them good and they treated me like a king. I came with a lot of cash and left with none. But that OK because everything was so in expensive that 700 USD was like spending 5000 in the states. Anyone could easily go with a lot less and have just as much of good time as I had. But 2-3 girls at a time is my cup of tequila. 1/2 went to drinks ya we was tearing it up. By end of the night I did run out of cash. And guess what happens? Last hour they paid for all the drinks and I was still treated like a king. I was probably one of there best customers they have had in a while. I'm going back as I can't get that kind of respect and royal treatment in the states for anything under 5000. If anyone knows of better place in NL? I probably would be better off just getting a nice room and picking up a couple girls. But for now boys town got my business.Great to hear. What bar (s) did you hang out at? It's been years since I've been there but since the oil boom is on I'm wanting to go back.

DrMcNaughty
11-24-16, 04:03
Just went for first time. It was a blast. Got a ride from drunken Indian at the truck stop. One best nights I had in a long time. Once I was able to relax from being nervous about going to mexico. The girls where amazingly pleasant to talk to and look at. Not greedy or stuck up. I treated them good and they treated me like a king. I came with a lot of cash and left with none. But that OK because everything was so in expensive that 700 USD was like spending 5000 in the states. Anyone could easily go with a lot less and have just as much of good time as I had. But 2-3 girls at a time is my cup of tequila. 1/2 went to drinks ya we was tearing it up. By end of the night I did run out of cash. And guess what happens? Last hour they paid for all the drinks and I was still treated like a king. I was probably one of there best customers they have had in a while. I'm going back as I can't get that kind of respect and royal treatment in the states for anything under 5000. If anyone knows of better place in NL? I probably would be better off just getting a nice room and picking up a couple girls. But for now boys town got my business.Check out Tijuana buddy spend 2-3 days in Tijuana stay at Cascadas hotel right above Hong Kong bar. Hong Kong, Adelitas and street girls in alley for super cheap if that's your game. Some gems. Hong Kong Bar is the bomb!

Bbond
11-24-16, 09:10
Check out Tijuana buddy spend 2-3 days in Tijuana stay at Cascadas hotel right above Hong Kong bar. Hong Kong, Adelitas and street girls in alley for super cheap if that's your game. Some gems. Hong Kong Bar is the bomb!There is no doubt Nuevo Laredo is not Tijuana, not even close, but travel restrictions allow some people to visit here and wish they were there, just a fact of life.

Pls No Teeth
11-24-16, 19:27
Check out Tijuana buddy spend 2-3 days in Tijuana stay at Cascadas hotel right above Hong Kong bar. Hong Kong, Adelitas and street girls in alley for super cheap if that's your game. Some gems. Hong Kong Bar is the bomb!The problem I had with these two bars it was too commercial. . . I couldn't find a girl to give me GFE (I. E. Open-mouth kissing).

I remember I paid one ***** all this money, and when we got back to room she decided I wasn't allowed to suck her tits "they are for my babies".

Bbond
11-27-16, 18:44
Great to hear. What bar (s) did you hang out at? It's been years since I've been there but since the oil boom is on I'm wanting to go back.The trucker vans take you to Safari, which is now next door to Marthas. Those two bars, and what was, or still is, Señioritas are about the only things happening now days. Boys town is but a shell of what it used to be.

Aceite
12-05-16, 15:35
Plan on taking the trucker huddle over Thursday. I want to stay for 3 nights. Hotel Colon plaza a good option? Do they take walk ins and cash? What they usual charge a night?

Bbond
12-06-16, 03:14
Plan on taking the trucker huddle over Thursday. I want to stay for 3 nights. Hotel Colon plaza a good option? Do they take walk ins and cash? What they usual charge a night?Yes, I have known several people that have stayed there. Their specials are usually priced much better than the internet website has them listed. Walk ins are OK if they have rooms, only a reservation can assure that. Paying cash? I don't know, but would assume they would. City Express is also am option, close to the Plaza Colon.

FunMan13
12-06-16, 14:55
Roberto12,

You spent USD700 in one night at a bar in Boystown? What, 4-5 hours? That's way more than the average nightly intake for an entire bar in BT. No wonder they treated you like a king!

MarketPlace
12-06-16, 18:02
Yes, I have known several people that have stayed there. Their specials are usually priced much better than the internet website has them listed. Walk ins are OK if they have rooms, only a reservation can assure that. Paying cash? I don't know, but would assume they would. City Express is also am option, close to the Plaza Colon.Hello,

Are there any hotels in Nuevo Laredo that are close to Boys Town? How far would they be from the border? I would be planning a three day visit. What kind of prices do they charge?

Bbond
12-08-16, 19:02
Hello,

Are there any hotels in Nuevo Laredo that are close to Boys Town? How far would they be from the border? I would be planning a three day visit. What kind of prices do they charge?Colon Plaza has a banner outside offering rooms for 2 for $945, about US $47.25. Reasonably close to NLBT.

Aceite
12-10-16, 01:22
I posted before as Roberto12 had to make new account. But anyways. They remembered me from last time. And remembered it was my birthday. The owner bought a cake and it was really nice if them. Everyone got cake. I had really only one complaint. Girl knocked over my shot and they made me purchase a new one instead of just replacing it. For as much $ as I spend there that should of never been a issue to replace a spilt drink. I stopped tipping the waiter over it probably cost him a lot more in loss tips then to replace the $4 shot of whiskey.

Aceite
12-10-16, 12:33
They charge to much $ for drinks now. $12 for a drink. Way way to much. Push push push to sell drink. Girls will drink non stop. Can't even buy the girl with no man a drink with out being charged $12 for being kind. Not fun when you want to drink and buy drinks for girls.

Its just cheaper to stay in America pay girl $100 to $200 to come visit you on out call. Not deal with the risk of going to Mexico. No idea why they would want price themselves out of business. I won't be going back due to of there new high prices waiters will also short change you. When you already tip extremely well.

This place is no longer worth going to. I won't be back. To expensive coming from a guy that likes to throw a little bit of $ around.

Pls No Teeth
12-12-16, 12:38
Its just cheaper to stay in America pay girl $100 to $200 to come visit you on out call.That can be risky too. I've had girls run out the door with my money, pull guns on me, and refuse to have sex.

Incall is a little less risky, but not by much. As long as the government criminalizes paid sex we're all at risk.

Best bet is visit Rosie Palm and watch a few Xvideo downloads! LOL.

Bbond
12-12-16, 21:37
This place is no longer worth going to. I won't be back. To expensive coming from a guy that likes to throw a little bit of $ around.That's odd, one post acclaiming how much fun it was, then the next saying you won't go back. I guess you kinda figured by now, those bars are for suckers that have no idea how to get around in Nuevo Laredo. US $12 for a drink? 240 pesos at today's exchange, damn right they pressure you into buying, they are making killing off of that. The girls get at least 1/2 of that maybe more. There's plenty of fun and women to be had in Nuevo Laredo, but you pay a premium in NLBT. You said they remembered you, therefore knew you were loose with cash and took advantage of that, welcome to Mexico.

Aceite
12-13-16, 02:34
That's odd, one post acclaiming how much fun it was, then the next saying.I went 2 nights. First night it wasn't like that. Drink was $12 still but they where doubles and weren't being consumed in a matter of minutes. Ms Martha stopped in from the other bar and remembered me from last month. Bought a cake for me and it was fun. Next night ms Martha wasn't there and drinks where singles I'm pretty sure they 1/2 shots at that. And where being consumed extremely fast. It was a complete insult to my generosity and they lost a loyal customer. That just bad business.

Pls No Teeth
12-14-16, 15:19
Why not try the Fiesta you can park on the street in front of the hotel. 425 a night. Has good WiFi I'm laying here in bed at the fiesta right now writing this to you.

ChrisI will take that advice.