PDA

View Full Version : Mongering Hotel Reviews in India

CumHard9
11-05-22, 03:29
Share your hotel experience reviews with price and photos here.

CumHard9
11-05-22, 05:38
These are the good hotels in Paharganj Delhi for Mongering purpose which I used personally-.

1. Hotel Aman Continental. Best 3 star in main bazar road, awesome staff and couple friendly. In house kitchen with very nice food round the clock. They even serve hot dishes in night. Ladies guest allowed even in midnight. Drinks available round the clock. Free wi-fi and breakfast included in the room rate. Absolutely safe and good for staying. Room cost is around 2. 5 k per day but totally worth it.

2. Hotel Moon Palace- good for monger purpose of short time. Location is bit inner but can be found with g maps. Rooms are a bit smaller. Bathroom is small. Staff is cooperative. Cost- around 500-600 for ST.

3. Hotel Guruvas Inn- another good 3 star located near to Aman Continental. Best for Mongering of short time. Rooms are dedicated and they take you through another route. Rooms are good with clean bathrooms. Staff is polite with no questions. Totally safe with an in house restaurant also. Cost - 700-800 for ST.

4. Hotel Kumar Palace- located nearby to the. Be Gupta road. Entry is very dark. Hotel doesn't have good entry. Typical Oyo property with large room for couples. They serve specifically for Mongering couple. Also saw many Muslim women in burqa going for quick sessions with their partners. All were good young beautiful muslim girls looking at their structure. Cost is very high around 2500 but not worth it because it's Oyo property.

Bad Hotels for mongering in Paharganj Delhi-.

Please stay away from this hotel in Paharganj -.

1. Hotel Oak Plaza. Awesome hotel with nice interiors but shitty policy of not allowing girls with local ID. Rooms have swanky interiors. I paid them 1800 Rs for room booking, but they didn't allow me to take my girl inside. Total money not refunded. Felt cheated. Will not recommend anyone to go there unless you have outside ID.

For all the photos of these hotels please refer to my earlier posts.

IndianFriend09
11-09-22, 12:39
These are the good hotels in Paharganj Delhi for Mongering purpose which I used personally-.

1. Hotel Aman Continental. Best 3 star in main bazar road, awesome staff and couple friendly. In house kitchen with very nice food round the clock. They even serve hot dishes in night. Ladies guest allowed even in midnight. Drinks available round the clock. Free wi-fi and breakfast included in the room rate. Absolutely safe and good for staying. Room cost is around 2. 5 k per day but totally worth it.

2. Hotel Moon Palace- good for monger purpose of short time. Location is bit inner but can be found with g maps. Rooms are a bit smaller. Bathroom is small. Staff is cooperative. Cost- around 500-600 for ST.

3. Hotel Guruvas Inn- another good 3 star located near to Aman Continental. Best for Mongering of short time. Rooms are dedicated and they take you through another route. Rooms are good with clean bathrooms. Staff is polite with no questions. Totally safe with an in house restaurant also. Cost - 700-800 for ST.

4. Hotel Kumar Palace- located nearby to the. Be Gupta road. Entry is very dark. Hotel doesn't have good entry. Typical Oyo property with large room for couples. They serve specifically for Mongering couple. Also saw many Muslim women in burqa going for quick sessions with their partners. All were good young beautiful muslim girls looking at their structure. Cost is very high around 2500 but not worth it because it's Oyo property.

Bad Hotels for mongering in Paharganj Delhi-.

Please stay away from this hotel in Paharganj -.

1. Hotel Oak Plaza. Awesome hotel with nice interiors but shitty policy of not allowing girls with local ID. Rooms have swanky interiors. I paid them 1800 Rs for room booking, but they didn't allow me to take my girl inside. Total money not refunded. Felt cheated. Will not recommend anyone to go there unless you have outside ID.

For all the photos of these hotels please refer to my earlier posts.Good review and good thread.

LightMan1988
11-10-22, 04:54
Share your hotel experience reviews with price and photos here.? Good thread. Need more info.

Lachhipur Wala
11-10-22, 09:57

4. Hotel Kumar Palace- located nearby to the. Be Gupta road. Entry is very dark. Hotel doesn't have good entry. Typical Oyo property with large room for couples. They serve specifically for Mongering couple. Also saw many Muslim women in burqa going for quick sessions with their partners. All were good young beautiful muslim girls looking at their structure. Cost is very high around 2500 but not worth it because it's Oyo property..Very good initiative to start this thread! Certainly would help out of Delhi mongers. Members are requested to post their experiences here.

CumHard9
11-24-22, 02:56
? Good thread. Need more info.I have provided more than enough info. What more you need bro?

CumHard9
11-24-22, 02:57
Very good initiative to start this thread! Certainly would help out of Delhi mongers. Members are requested to post their experiences here.Thanks brother!

CumHard9
11-24-22, 03:09
Please avoid hotel Apple Villa in Paharganj New Delhi. It's very bad.

The location is very dinghy and confusing. Plus the owners are very rowdy and money minded. Not good for mongering purposes. I thought the rooms were similar to Oyo style. Washrooms, towels, bedsheets were all very dirty. Also they ask a lot of embarassing questions when going as a couple. Mostly families visit so no point going for a quickie session with any WG.

Beer bottles, food leftovers and overspilled dustbin are a common sight in this hotel. They are charging 900 Rs per day which is fine, but room quality not good. Rooms don't have window and you will feel suffocation. Attaching some pics.

CumHard9
11-24-22, 03:26
The best 3 star in Main Bazar Paharganj. Perfect for mongering. Attaching few pics of my visit.

CumHard9
11-24-22, 03:32
Hotel Guruvas Inn Paharganj main bazar road.

Nice GF friendly hotel. Awesome hotel for short time mongering.

CumHard9
11-24-22, 03:37
Hotel Kumar Palace in Paharganj New Delhi.

Not recommended for long time mongering but good for short time. Hotel is safe and welcomes mongers 24*7.

Lachhipur Wala
11-24-22, 14:01
Many thanks for starting this thread! Till now only pahar ganj hotel are posted. Mahipalpur and south Delhi hotels reports are awaited. In mahipalpur, hotel pearl in 2nd gali is nice, well behaved and safe for mongering. Almost all hotel are said to be good for mongering but I have tried this one only. Charges are 1000-1200 for 24 hrs,11 am to 11 am next day. Food is high rate in mahipalpur hotels. While posting about hotels, mention their rates also.

CumHard9
11-25-22, 05:22
Many thanks for starting this thread! Till now only pahar ganj hotel are posted. Mahipalpur and south Delhi hotels reports are awaited. In mahipalpur, hotel pearl in 2nd gali is nice, well behaved and safe for mongering. Almost all hotel are said to be good for mongering but I have tried this one only. Charges are 1000-1200 for 24 hrs,11 am to 11 am next day. Food is high rate in mahipalpur hotels. While posting about hotels, mention their rates also.Good, rates already mentioned.

CumHard9
11-26-22, 08:54
Good review and good thread.Thanks brother.

Lachhipur Wala
12-27-22, 16:44
It is strange that this thread is going vacant for weeks. Please make this thread alive by posting your experience here.

Lachhipur Wala
05-17-23, 05:15
Experienced mongers are requested to post their hotel reviews in mahipalpur and south Delhi. It may benefit many of us as online reviews are found to be fake. Yesterday I physically checked many hotels in mahipalpur having good online reviews but found them very poor on actual visit. Rates are competitive but facilities and room size poor. A good hotel in the range of 1-2 k should have 150 square ft area room with mini fridge. Indian hotels nowhere stand to Thailand and other countries hotel in this range. Goa hotels are some quality hotels. In Delhi, mainly hotels are constructed without proper sanction and approval of concern authority. So dingy cubic room exist.

CumHard9
05-20-23, 13:48
Experienced mongers are requested to post their hotel reviews in mahipalpur and south Delhi. It may benefit many of us as online reviews are found to be fake. Yesterday I physically checked many hotels in mahipalpur having good online reviews but found them very poor on actual visit. Rates are competitive but facilities and room size poor. A good hotel in the range of 1-2 k should have 150 square ft area room with mini fridge. Indian hotels nowhere stand to Thailand and other countries hotel in this range. Goa hotels are some quality hotels. In Delhi, mainly hotels are constructed without proper sanction and approval of concern authority. So dingy cubic room exist.Try to attach photos of rooms as observed by you. It will add value to report.

Gman111
05-23-23, 04:26
Need a reasonable hotel for short time near huda city centre metro station.

CumHard9
05-24-23, 03:46
Need a reasonable hotel for short time near huda city centre metro station.If your budget is below Rs1000, then go to Imperial Inn, Luxury Collection and Vikrant Residency.

For above 1000 Rs, lots of option available in Mistay app.

CumHard9
11-02-23, 19:26
It is strange that this thread is going vacant for weeks. Please make this thread alive by posting your experience here.People are not aware of this thread, that can be the reason. I see people posting questions in city forums but now here. We need to popularize this thread among monger friends.

CoolPuneGuest
11-03-23, 06:21
Kindly suggest any good couple friendly budget hotel near Karolbagh metro station.

Is there any hotel having mirrors on room walls in nearby area.

CumHard9
11-04-23, 19:08
[[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

Stranger89
02-29-24, 15:11
Can anyone help me with some good hotels for mongering below 2 k or reasonable Nd also need suggestion at the entry time into hitel do we need to tell 2 adult's or 1 adult I mean if I say 2 adult's he will ask her ID but chick will come later how to do handle this.

Please help a beginner how to get into hotel and chick.

CumHard9
03-01-24, 03:19
Can anyone help me with some good hotels for mongering below 2 k or reasonable Nd also need suggestion at the entry time into hitel do we need to tell 2 adult's or 1 adult I mean if I say 2 adult's he will ask her ID but chick will come later how to do handle this.

Please help a beginner how to get into hotel and chick.First let me know whether you need hotel for longer duration like 24 hours or short duration like a few hours? Accordingly I will advice!

Stranger89
03-01-24, 04:40
First let me know whether you need hotel for longer duration like 24 hours or short duration like a few hours? Accordingly I will advice!I need short time, but I have seen cost is less for fullday hotels.

CumHard9
03-01-24, 15:17
I need short time, but I have seen cost is less for fullday hotels.Can you tell me where you have seen cost less for full day hotel? In my view, hotels charge accordingly to hours. So hourly hotels will cost less compared to full day ones.

Stranger89
03-01-24, 20:19
Can you tell me where you have seen cost less for full day hotel? In my view, hotels charge accordingly to hours. So hourly hotels will cost less compared to full day ones.Comparatively low bro.

Anyway please guide me how to checkin the girl and do I need to book for 2 adukts or 1,please help this one clearly.

CumHard9
03-03-24, 02:29
Comparatively low bro.

Anyway please guide me how to checkin the girl and do I need to book for 2 adukts or 1,please help this one clearly.Oyo may be cheap but it's third class. Pathetic and dirty. I don't recommend Oyo. Anyways you can book for 2 adults and carry I'd of both at the reception. If the chick comes later, she can show her ID at reception and check in. Its very simple and not a problem.

Stranger89
03-03-24, 12:24
Oyo may be cheap but it's third class. Pathetic and dirty. I don't recommend Oyo. Anyways you can book for 2 adults and carry I'd of both at the reception. If the chick comes later, she can show her ID at reception and check in. Its very simple and not a problem.I didn't know that chicks carry their ID, I thought of sneaking them into the hotel.

CumHard9
03-04-24, 03:19
I didn't know that chicks carry their ID, I thought of sneaking them into the hotel.Sneaking girls inside hotels is a crime. Hotels are not your private home where you can sneak in girls. Always check in properly. If you sneak in, the hotels will catch you and kick you out!!

Lachhipur Wala
04-07-24, 07:57
Few posts seen on this important forum? Last time I explored hotels in mahipalpur. There is a great difference between online and physical check in conditions of hotels in India. So this time exploring pahadganj area hotels. First I will explore and then check in the hotel. Obviously my WG will check in afterwards for night. Help seeked from friends here to shortlist my search journey. Suggest 5-6 medium range 1000-2000 rupees hotels, you have tried. Will post all real experience there including dance bar.

CumHard9
04-08-24, 02:47
Few posts seen on this important forum? Last time I explored hotels in mahipalpur. There is a great difference between online and physical check in conditions of hotels in India. So this time exploring pahadganj area hotels. First I will explore and then check in the hotel. Obviously my WG will check in afterwards for night. Help seeked from friends here to shortlist my search journey. Suggest 5-6 medium range 1000-2000 rupees hotels, you have tried. Will post all real experience there including dance bar.Are you looking for short time or full day stay bro?

Lachhipur Wala
04-08-24, 05:25
Are you looking for short time or full day stay bro?I have mentioned one night. Hotels charge almost same for both.

CumHard9
04-08-24, 16:23
I have mentioned one night. Hotels charge almost same for both.Go with the following -.

Hotel Aman Continental, Aman International, Guruvas Inn, Moon Palace, Durga International.

All these on easier to find nearby main bazar road and DB Gupta Road.

ULiveOnlyOnce
04-17-24, 16:41
Hi,

Looking for Htls in Mpur Hyderabad for short term (3-4 Hrs). The bird is Thai so do not want to raise any suspicions. Saw Landcorp on Brevistay but not sure if it is safe. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

CumHard9
04-18-24, 02:52
Hi,

Looking for Htls in Mpur Hyderabad for short term (3-4 Hrs). The bird is Thai so do not want to raise any suspicions. Saw Landcorp on Brevistay but not sure if it is safe. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.Landcorp has 4. 4 ratings and there are around 129 customer reviews. On an average, it scored more than 4 out of 5 in all parameters, be it smooth check in or staff behaviour. You should go with that because the price is a good deal in that location. Remember all good rating hotels get booked up early by mongers.