PDA

View Full Version : Los Algodones (near Yuma)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

2nd Chance
02-25-10, 07:38
I was just hangin out with my mamasita at the Hawaii.

Hey look! It's Adam Savage from Mythbusters! LOL. Just messin around. :)

Granjefe
02-28-10, 21:31
I spent last weekend with my baby aka "Paris mexicali" who works at the hawaii. We took a nice country ride on my Harley. Both evenings were spent in my motel doing the nasty. All was good. To hell with white women. LOL.

El Fuego
03-01-10, 22:01
To hell with white women. LOL.

Amen to that!

Granjefe
03-02-10, 17:18
Thursday night. I will be hanging out at the Hawaii. Also will spend the night down there.

Chica Luv
03-05-10, 21:46
I spent Thursday and Friday night in Algodones. The Green Door seams to be dieing on the vine. The Hawaii is rocking and had some talent working the floor. A lot dancers available. Business got going around 4 pm with Friday night rockin about 8 pm (mexicans & gringos). The current rate for arriba is $60. Average. The crowd was happy and laid back. I had a large time. My sweetis "Isela" spent both nights with me in my motel room.When I read "The current rate for arriba is $60. Average", I figure some prices below 60 and some above. You know average. That was not my experience at all.

Spent some time in Algodones at Hawaii on Friday 2/26 and Sunday 2/28. Didn't find any $60. 00 dollar deals. All the girls I spoke with started off at $100. 00 and the best I could get was 1000 pecos.

However, at closing on Sunday did get one lady to agree to 800. Of course after 30 minutes there was a knock on the door and I was told my time was up.

I guess it takes a lot more time and money invested to figure out which girls can be had for $60.

El Fuego
03-07-10, 23:05
So, it has finally happened.

I've mongered for so long and with so many high-quality hos that I have spoiled myself to the fun that could be had in a sleepy little town like Los Algodones. My trip report is as follows:

I visited Thursday night (3/4), arriving around 5PM, parking in the U.S. lot and walking across the border. That is, by the way, the easiest border entry (and exit) I've ever had. No touts, no other gringos, no problems. There was hardly anyone on the street, for that matter. I will also add that if you cannot find the Green Door or Club Hawaii based on the directions already posted in this forum, then you have no business driving TO Mexico, let alone walking around in it!

I didn't even bother visiting Green Door / Bar Olympico first, as Club Hawaii has been highlighted as the place to be. As I entered, there were quite a few girls working, but there were also a LOT more men than I expected (in groups), and it seemed most of the girls were occupied. I took a seat on a stool at the bar, facing the dance floor and ordered a Tecate. I was only seated a few minutes taking in the scene before me when a few more girls entered the bar, one of them approaching me (to speak to the bartender behind me) and purposefully 'enveloping' me with her fantastic tits while speaking to him. That was nice, but she was a bigger girl than I normally like, and she disappeared almost as quickly as she appeared. I couldn't see the other girls very well due to the lighting, but I really only saw one or two girls that *might* interest me, but that would require a closer inspection.

No girls were dancing currently, but I think that was because a few guys were welding a metal railing in place near the dance floor, which filled the place with smoke, noise and a strobe light effect that you obviously cannot look at without a welder's mask. I endured this scene for a few more minutes before I had to step outside for some fresh air. I was then notified that I couldn't have my bottle of Tecate outside, so I slammed it and handed the empty bottle to one of the maseros.

At this point, somewhat disappointed, I decided to check out the GD and give Hawaii some time to air out, and clear out. As I entered GD there were a few girls sitting near the door, and I took a seat again at a stool at the bar and ordered another Tecate. An unattractive girl was dancing, and as I looked around the bar I didn't really see any girls that appealed to me. You know what I mean - there were simply no girls that just 'popped' for me, giving me that immediate desire and urge to phuck them.

However, after a few minutes, a blond approached the dance floor. She had overdone 'Angelina Jolie' lips, likely good for sucking cock based on my experiences with Flippers, and a pretty good body. Sadly, as she danced and stripped, she exposed several ugly, dark bruises on her ass and thighs. That was a huge turnoff for me, and the remainder of the time I couldn't even look at her. Yuck. As it turns out, this was likely for the best as I discovered that she was the girlfriend of the guy behind the bar. Why the owner/manager/bartender/whatever would want his girl working in this bar is beyond me, but I guess we each get off in our own way.

Not the slightest bit excited by the scene at GD, I finished my beer and headed back to Hawaii. Thankfully, the welders had finished, though the groups of guys there originally had not, and there were now even a few more guys in the 'more private' section of the bar, being mauled by some seemingly semi-attractive girls. I ordered a Sprite as I realized my plans to stay the night in Los Algo with a hot latina were quickly evaporating, and I may need to drive later. Plus, I had spotted a CHP sitting near the exit to the parking lot on my way in, and that tempered my drinking quite a bit.

There were a few more girls who danced while I sat, and one group of guys sitting on the couches right next to the dance floor were having a GREAT time sucking the tits of - and fondling the bodies of - a few of the dancers while feeding them singles, or maybe fives, I have no idea. The girls were pretty into it as well, and I have to admit, one of the fatties dancing almost gave me wood with her performance and I wished I had been sitting there. However, after she finished and walked past me, I realized she was much too 'thick' for my taste, and besides, she now had another guys' spit all over her tits and body. There was another girl who danced, but didn't get into it with the onlookers, and though she was somewhat attractive, again she was just too big for me to get excited about her.

At this point, a much hotter girl came out from behind the curtain in the more 'private' area of the club, and she danced for two songs. Now, I could have fucked her, but I had seen her previously getting it on with the guys behind the curtain with her, and they didn't appear to be leaving anytime soon. So, if you are keeping score at home, it was currently about 15 'barrel-bodied' fatties to one hottie, and I couldn't have the one hottie. Sigh.

After finishing my Sprite and taking a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140), I headed back to the GD. Downtrodden and discouraged, I might add. Predictably, the GD was even more lame now than it was when I left. The place had pretty much cleared out, with only the working girls still there. Sadly, NONE were hot. I ordered a diet coke for some caffeine, as I was now SURE I'd be driving later.

One of the girls sitting along the wall towards the back of the bar eventually came up to me and we spoke for a while. This is how I found out about the blond being the gf of the bartender/owner/whatever, and she also told me that the girls there didn't want to work at Hawaii because Hawaii had a drug problem. I suspect there may be some truth to this, but it might also be the case that they just don't let the less attractive (of the already unattractive) girls into Hawaii. I thought for a moment that I saw a few of the girls from the Hawaii enter GD, but I'm not sure. Maybe they mix it up too, as I was doing.

This girl I had been speaking with - well, woman really as she was no longer young - told me that she wanted to suck my cock and lick my balls. I told her that I was sure she did as I'm fairly attractive, but that I wasn't the slightest bit turned on by her and that unless she was going to pay ME, I didn't feel like working to fantasize about a hot girl in order to blow my nut. She returned to her friends. I pissed again, then left and returned to my car.

Now, in fairness, let me say the following:

First, don't take anything I've said personally. If you have a favorite chica or novia working at one of these clubs, I'm not calling her out personally. I just didn't find any of the girls at either bar worthy of phucking for $$. As I mentioned when I opened, I'm likely spoiled (and quite possibly retarded), and to each his own, YMMV, and all that jazz.

Also, I do believe that if I was visiting Algo on a different night, with a group of buddies, and planning to stay the night - I could definitely get my party on with some of these girls and reach a point of intoxication where I could have some serious fun with them. Sadly, it just didn't happen on this particular night.

On Your Face
03-14-10, 19:33
Long time International lurker here. This thread was invaluable to my visit last fall.

El Fuego, I can see how an experienced hobbyist could easily be disappointed with Los Algodones, especially if he made a trip to the region exclusively for mongering. "Sleepy little town" is an understatement. Does Los Algodones even have a stoplight?

I was in the area on business last September. With a Friday night to kill, no Yuma BP ads to speak of, and the curiosity to visit Mexico, I walked across the border at 4:30pm. Since it wasn't Snowbird season yet, I had no difficulty finding a parking spot amongst the other 12 cars and went virtually unnoticed while walking into Mexico. Los Algodones immediately begins, but I'm taken aback by the narrow road and claustrophobic construction of the 2-story villas/office buildings.

Continuing down the left side of the road past closing street vendors, I find the Green Door exactly where I expected it. It's early so I want to continue my tour. I double-back on the opposite side of the road to check out some of the infamous drug stores that are still open (later, a US customs agent tells me that the town shuts down everyday by 5pm except for a few bars and drug stores). Uneventfull visit, but I buy a prescription drug at a slightly discounted rate. I continue east to the next block and to the left is Club Hawaii.

I'm hesitant before I enter Hawaii because I've never even been to a strip club solo, but it's 115 degrees(!) and Hawaii has to at least have cold A/C and cold beer. Easy decision. The bouncer waves me in without an ID check or cover charge and then a host, fluent in English, immediately seats me and asks if I want a girl and/or beer. "Mas cervesa" I tell him, but no woman right now. I'm very particular and need to survey the place first so he points a few ladies out then leaves. It is quickly apparent that Hawaii isn't a strip-club in the American sense. They have a stripper pole but a girl only dances for a few songs every 30 minutes or so. She'll only take her top off at the very end. Many are very shy and are obviously not here for dancing and tips. Overall, the quantity and quality is hit-or-miss, but patience can be rewarded.

I'll save my mongering details from that night for another post. The point of the story is that Los Algodones is a nice, affordable, low-key night of fun for someone already in the area. If your planning a mongering trip from Phoenix/San Diego/LA/wherever to arriba with a Latina supermodel, look elsewhere. I recommend reaserching Tijuana, Mexicali, or even San Luis.

OYF

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

El Fuego
03-18-10, 21:16
El Fuego, I can see how an experienced hobbyist could easily be disappointed with Los Algodones, especially if he made a trip to the region exclusively for mongering. "Sleepy little town" is an understatement. Does Los Algodones even have a stoplight?

If your planning a mongering trip from Phoenix/San Diego/LA/wherever to arriba with a Latina supermodel, look elsewhere. I recommend reaserching Tijuana, Mexicali, or even San Luis.

OYF

I don't recall seeing any stoplights. !!

Yeah, MCali is definitely more my style, though I've 'worn out my welcome' there for awhile. Latinas are VERY jealous creatures, and can be especially troublesome if they decide to team up. SLuis is not ranked much above Algo for me, though I have had some fun there with a hot little spinner.

As I mentioned, with a diff set of circumstances, I could have fun in Algo.

Geraldofrancisco
03-23-10, 11:34

Yeah, MCali is definitely more my style, though I've 'worn out my welcome' there for awhile. Latinas are VERY jealous creatures, and can be especially troublesome if they decide to team up. SLuis is not ranked much above Algo for me, though I have had some fun there with a hot little spinner.

As I mentioned, with a diff set of circumstances, I could have fun in Algo.Los Algodonas can be a surprise. When they had the old Hawaiian bar, lots of the girls there freelanced and I took home some well worn but serviceable women for comida y sexo. Yes, there is only one real attraction, the Green Door but it is a lot of fun, especially when the touristos go home in the summer and leave it to us Mexicanos!

Granjefe
03-24-10, 20:21

As I mentioned, with a diff set of circumstances, I could have fun in Algo.Who needs a stoplight anyway?

Chica Luv
03-24-10, 20:35

As I mentioned, with a diff set of circumstances, I could have fun in Algo.

EL Fuego
I understand completely what you are saying, and I'm starting to have this same problem in the Nogales clubs. However, I found that I just needed to sort through several gals until I found a couple (from different clubs) that I REALLY enjoyed.

Geraldofrancisco
03-26-10, 00:43

As I mentioned, with a diff set of circumstances, I could have fun in Algo.When did you need a stop light in a pissant town the size of Los Algodonas? Most stop signs (Alto!) are slow down, drive throughs. The town is pretty civilized and you don't need gringo things like stop lights. Perhaps one in the Green Door would be fine for the guys who can't control themselves! Maybe there's one in there already! Someone check and report back!

Geraldofrancisco
03-26-10, 00:53
So, it has finally happened.

I've mongered for so long and with so many high-quality hos that I have spoiled myself to the fun that could be had in a sleepy little town like Los Algodones. My trip report is as follows:

I visited Thursday night (3/4), arriving around 5PM, parking in the USA lot and walking across the border. That is, by the way, the easiest border entry (and exit) I've ever had. No touts, no other gringos, no problems. There was hardly anyone on the street, for that matter. I will also add that if you cannot find the Green Door or Club Hawaii based on the directions already posted in this forum, then you have no business driving TO Mexico, let alone walking around in it!

I didn't even bother visiting Green Door / Bar Olympico first, as Club Hawaii has been highlighted as the place to B. As I entered, there were quite a few girls working, but there were also a LOT more men than I expected (in groups), and it seemed most of the girls were occupied. I took a seat on a stool at the bar, facing the dance floor and ordered a Tecate. I was only seated a few minutes taking in the scene before me when a few more girls entered the bar, one of them approaching me (to speak to the bartender behind me) and purposefully 'enveloping' me with her fantastic tits while speaking to him. That was nice, but she was a bigger girl than I normally like, and she disappeared almost as quickly as she appeared. I couldn't see the other girls very well due to the lighting, but I really only saw one or two girls that *might* interest me, but that would require a closer inspection.

No girls were dancing currently, but I think that was because a few guys were welding a metal railing in place near the dance floor, which filled the place with smoke, noise and a strobe light effect that you obviously cannot look at without a welder's mask. I endured this scene for a few more minutes before I had to step outside for some fresh air. I was then notified that I couldn't have my bottle of Tecate outside, so I slammed it and handed the empty bottle to one of the maseros.

At this point, somewhat disappointed, I decided to check out the GD and give Hawaii some time to air out, and clear out. As I entered GD there were a few girls sitting near the door, and I took a seat again at a stool at the bar and ordered another Tecate. An unattractive girl was dancing, and as I looked around the bar I didn't really see any girls that appealed to me. You know what I mean. There were simply no girls that just 'popped' for me, giving me that immediate desire and urge to phuck them.

However, after a few minutes, a blond approached the dance floor. She had overdone 'Angelina Jolie' lips, likely good for sucking cock based on my experiences with Flippers, and a pretty good body. Sadly, as she danced and stripped, she exposed several ugly, dark bruises on her ass and thighs. That was a huge turnoff for me, and the remainder of the time I couldn't even look at her. Yuck. As it turns out, this was likely for the best as I discovered that she was the girlfriend of the guy behind the bar. Why the owner/manager/bartender/whatever would want his girl working in this bar is beyond me, but I guess we each get off in our own way.

Not the slightest bit excited by the scene at GD, I finished my beer and headed back to Hawaii. Thankfully, the welders had finished, though the groups of guys there originally had not, and there were now even a few more guys in the 'more private' section of the bar, being mauled by some seemingly semi-attractive girls. I ordered a Sprite as I realized my plans to stay the night in Los Algo with a hot latina were quickly evaporating, and I may need to drive later. Plus, I had spotted a CHP sitting near the exit to the parking lot on my way in, and that tempered my drinking quite a bit.

There were a few more girls who danced while I sat, and one group of guys sitting on the couches right next to the dance floor were having a GREAT time sucking the tits of. And fondling the bodies of. A few of the dancers while feeding them singles, or maybe fives, I have no idea. The girls were pretty into it as well, and I have to admit, one of the fatties dancing almost gave me wood with her performance and I wished I had been sitting there. However, after she finished and walked past me, I realized she was much too 'thick' for my taste, and besides, she now had another guys' spit all over her tits and body. There was another girl who danced, but didn't get into it with the onlookers, and though she was somewhat attractive, again she was just too big for me to get excited about her.

At this point, a much hotter girl came out from behind the curtain in the more 'private' area of the club, and she danced for two songs. Now, I could have fucked her, but I had seen her previously getting it on with the guys behind the curtain with her, and they didn't appear to be leaving anytime soon. So, if you are keeping score at home, it was currently about 15 'barrel-bodied' fatties to one hottie, and I couldn't have the one hottie. Sigh.

After finishing my Sprite and taking a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140), I headed back to the GD. Downtrodden and discouraged, I might add. Predictably, the GD was even more lame now than it was when I left. The place had pretty much cleared out, with only the working girls still there. Sadly, NONE were hot. I ordered a diet coke for some caffeine, as I was now SURE I'd be driving later.

One of the girls sitting along the wall towards the back of the bar eventually came up to me and we spoke for a while. This is how I found out about the blond being the gf of the bartender/owner/whatever, and she also told me that the girls there didn't want to work at Hawaii because Hawaii had a drug problem. I suspect there may be some truth to this, but it might also be the case that they just don't let the less attractive (of the already unattractive) girls into Hawaii. I thought for a moment that I saw a few of the girls from the Hawaii enter GD, but I'm not sure. Maybe they mix it up too, as I was doing.

This girl I had been speaking with. Well, woman really as she was no longer young. Told me that she wanted to suck my cock and lick my balls. I told her that I was sure she did as I'm fairly attractive, but that I wasn't the slightest bit turned on by her and that unless she was going to pay ME, I didn't feel like working to fantasize about a hot girl in order to blow my nut. She returned to her friends. I pissed again, then left and returned to my car.

Now, in fairness, let me say the following:

First, don't take anything I've said personally. If you have a favorite chica or novia working at one of these clubs, I'm not calling her out personally. I just didn't find any of the girls at either bar worthy of phucking for $$. As I mentioned when I opened, I'm likely spoiled (and quite possibly retarded), and to each his own, YMMV, and all that jazz.

Also, I do believe that if I was visiting Algo on a different night, with a group of buddies, and planning to stay the night. I could definitely get my party on with some of these girls and reach a point of intoxication where I could have some serious fun with them. Sadly, it just didn't happen on this particular night.You find what you're looking for in Los Algodonas. And you are not going to find it the first or the second time there. I have had many a good time in the Green Door. The blonde who is the girlfriend of the owner is Mara. I've often wanted to get into her pants. She really freaked out when I rented Margarita from Acapulco for my 63rd birthday. She didn't think I had the dinero for it. Fooled her! The thing about the GD is that they import girls from all over Mexico: Tabasco, Sonora, Tijuana, Mexicali, Mexico City, Guadalajara and so on. So you can visit Mexico without leaving Algodonas! Arriba!

Granjefe
04-07-10, 01:19
Yes, both the Green Door and the Hawaii Club import girls from all over Mexico to include in the past a few from Panama, Honduras and I actually met a girl last month from an island of Venezuela.

The Hawaii Club has evolved into the place to start in Algodones. So they don't get around to opening the doors until about 11:30 a.m. They give the girls a great deal of autonomy while working there, unlike the Green Door where the girls are enslaved servants.

Jorge is so pussy whipped over Mara he can not see straight anymore! Has any one in this forum ever bang Mara? I know she prefers to dance like Coco did in the past. Hawaii Club usually has a low body count until around 4 p.m. when the professional girls come and look for business. If it is real slow they go back to their rooms to kill time instead of selling their ass for cheaper prices. I know this for a fact.

I live in Yuma round so keep in mind we have finished our season here and the snowbirds have flown north. Now is the to mind a value meal in Algodones.

I will be down there this weekend if anyone needs a wingman. I am known as the "candy man" at the Hawaii Club. It is not hard to find me there.

Keep it out of the dirt fellow mongers!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Zman1
04-07-10, 15:10
Hey "Candyman" LOL! I will be there Friday night and Saturday Afternoon. Got a date with that lady We had talked about before. You should try her sometime. Buy ya a beer! See ya!

Granjefe
04-07-10, 18:09
In this pose she is not dolled up because the time is what I mentioned previously as non-peak time. she cleans up real nice para la noches! She takes pride in her dancing, I have not banged her yet but she is on my radar! I should be arriving at the hawaii Clum on Friday night around 1900.

Granjefe
04-07-10, 20:46
A photo from behind some action in Algodones. That was Alexandra at the Green Door. She can be a hot number when she is in the right mood. You all know how the latinas can be.

Granjefe
04-14-10, 05:53
These two sister are kind of nice.

Granjefe
04-14-10, 15:43
Due to the economy, and the snowbirds returning north, Algodones is definitely feeling the crunch. Some new young girls are migrating there from Mexicali.

Granjefe
04-14-10, 16:00
The Hawaii Club is still rocking on Friday and Saturday nights. The quality girls don't arrive until around 6 p.m. for duty. Floor Show gets going then and around 9 p.m. the Mexican crowd arrives. Border closes at 10 p.m. so most gringos leave around 9:45 p.m. If you stay after the border closes you will get a better value with the girls. There are 4 small motels in town charging only $25. a night.

Granjefe
04-14-10, 16:05
I will be at the Hawaii Club this Saturday night for another recon mission and some value-meal action.

Real Romeo
04-18-10, 23:11
Came to Los Algodones for first time last night. Thanks to info from Granjefe and others here, had no trouble finding Hawaii club. Only had time to do one club. Got to Hawaii at around 7:30 pm, saw Maritza, WOW, Amazing body. The other girls there were pretty much a little thicker than I like, but even then, they were mostly still attractive.

I got to meet up with Granjefe, and then I went and spent some time with Maritza. Once she got undressed, I looked at her and actually said "damn" out loud without realizing it. The language barrier was a little bit of a problem, (my fault, as I don't speak alot of spanish) but she was nice, and made sure I was happy. What more could I ask for?

5 minutes after I walked in there was a nice catfight, and almost a stealthy stiletto shanking.

Overall, I have to say my first experience was a good one. 2 hours total time from Yuma to Hawaii club, and back to Yuma, and had a good time. I'll have to go back there soon. Thanks for the info everyone.

Be Safe

Granjefe
04-19-10, 19:23
The evening started out a bite boring but got going at 8:30 p.m.

Photos to follow amigos.

Granjefe
04-19-10, 19:33
claudia caught speeding.

Granjefe
04-20-10, 18:55
Lets do it fellow mongers. Saturday nights are rockin around 7 p.m.

Granjefe
04-21-10, 14:31
This is Suzana from Mexicali and is new to Hawaii. She has a very nice demeanor and is still naive amigos!

Granjefe
04-22-10, 20:11
To find the Hawaii Club, first you cross the border and continue straight down the street until you arrive at the first intersection. You will see the Purple Store on each corner. Here you will take a right and walk down to the end of that block. Stop, look to your left and will see the Hawaii Club halfway down the street on the right.

Granjefe
04-26-10, 20:00
Yes, Claudia & Chi-Chi await you at the Hawaii Club. I had a great weekend, fun was had by all! Snowbirds have flown north and the girls are finally realizing that the dinero is tight so now is the time for a value meal, if you will.

The car line is over an hour wait time so you are better off walking in. You can park in the Indian parking lot or chance leaving your vehicle on Hwy 186.

Papa Rotzi
04-29-10, 06:03
Candy Man. I pretty sure I saw you Saturday. But didn't know that was you. I was down there with a fellow poon hound. And Asian guy. We sat on the black sofas by the rest rooms. Got a lot of table dances and ended up going with one of the 2 or 3 hottest girls there that evening. Her name escapes me but she's pretty new there. 19, thin, tan, "indian looking" face but cute. Perfect. And I do mean perfect. Body with what I thought were "man-made" 34D's but ended up being natural. She wanted $20 more than the others but was SO worth it. Wish I remembered her name.

We came in here around 4pm and it was dead, so we went over to the green door and had a beer there. It was rocking, but most of the chicas were not worth $20, let alone $60 or $80. So around 6pm we headed back over to Hawaii. Glad we did as it really picked up within 30 minutes of our arrival.

HEY. Whats the deal on what appears to be another club behind Hawaii. Club Monaco? New? Any insight?

We will PM you prior to our next meds/pussy run down there. Thanks for all your posts. Papa Rotzi (mainly on the USA boards)

Yes, both the Green Door and the Hawaii Club import girls from all over Mexico to include in the past a few from Panama, Honduras and I actually met a girl last month from an island of Venezuela.

The Hawaii Club has evolved into the place to start in Algodones. So they don't get around to opening the doors until about 11:30 am They give the girls a great deal of autonomy while working there, unlike the Green Door where the girls are enslaved servants.

Jorge is so pussy whipped over Mara he can not see straight anymore! Has any one in this forum ever bang Mara? I know she prefers to dance like Coco did in the past. Hawaii Club usually has a low body count until around 4 pm when the professional girls come and look for business. If it is real slow they go back to their rooms to kill time instead of selling their ass for cheaper prices. I know this for a fact.

I live in Yuma round so keep in mind we have finished our season here and the snowbirds have flown north. Now is the to mind a value meal in Algodones.

I will be down there this weekend if anyone needs a wingman. I am known as the "candy man" at the Hawaii Club. It is not hard to find me there.

Keep it out of the dirt fellow mongers!

[size=-2]EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Granjefe
04-29-10, 14:27
Yes, the Green Door now employs mostly fat, lazy 4's, 5 is pushing it. They do not allow photos either.

Hawaii Club is the place, you just have to time it right. The hotties usually do not show until around 6 p.m. depending on the day. On Mondays many girls travel back to Mexicali to spend time with their kids. They tend to return to Algodones on Wednesday afternoon.

As for the Monaco Bar, it closed over a year ago and will probably not reopen anytime soon due to the economy.

On Your Face
04-30-10, 16:15
What is the etiquette for the booth dances at HC? I ask because my last trip was on a slow Thursday night and my waiter found me a girl I was interested in and sent us to a booth. She allowed full visual and touching access in the booth that brought me to full attention. Ay, caramba! It only cost me a mixed drink for probably 15-20 minutes of action. Was it just obvious that we were going to go arriba upstairs? Or can I sample the girls this way? Is so, should I give the girl or the house a tip? Or do i just have to buy her drinks?

Granjefe
04-30-10, 22:40
What is the etiquette for the booth dances at HC? I ask because my last trip was on a slow Thursday night and my waiter found me a girl I was interested in and sent us to a booth. She allowed full visual and touching access in the booth that brought me to full attention. Ay, caramba! It only cost me a mixed drink for probably 15-20 minutes of action. Was it just obvious that we were going to go arriba upstairs? Or can I sample the girls this way? Is so, should I give the girl or the house a tip? Or do i just have to buy her drinks?You not give the house anything for the booth action. As long as you buy the girl a drink all is good. This approach gives you the opportunity to know a little of the girls attitude before deciding to go arriba. Some girls are very liberal in those dark, quiet booths. disfruta amigo!!!

Granjefe
05-04-10, 21:18
Just a few fotos of last Saturday night at the Hawaii Club.

Granjefe
05-04-10, 21:42
Saturday night had a good crown and plenty of ladies to be had.

Guidos
05-07-10, 04:35
Hello, all,

I've never been to Los Algodones, however I've frequented Tijuana, Mexicalli, and Nogales quite often. I'm planning on taking a trip to Los Algodones in the next couple of weeks, however I was wondering what time the border closes or if it does at all?

Thanks in advance,

Guidos

Granjefe
05-07-10, 17:54
Hello, all,

I've never been to Los Algodones, however I've frequented Tijuana, Mexicalli, and Nogales quite often. I'm planning on taking a trip to Los Algodones in the next couple of weeks, however I was wondering what time the border closes or if it does at all?

Thanks in advance,

GuidosWelcome amigo, the border hours at Algodones are 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. There is parking on the U.S. side - short and long term.

Spardelf
05-07-10, 21:42
Hey,

Does anyone know if any of the girls at these clubs in Algodones do anything special for more cash? I'm talking stuff like anal, some light bondage, rim job. I would be willing to pay a little more of course.

Geraldofrancisco
05-08-10, 00:33
Just a few fotos of last Saturday night at the Hawaii Club.Glad to see action in the new, remodeled Hawaiian. When they rebuilt the place in 2007, it was disco oriented. It sucked and I hated it. No action, few girls. Things change and it looks like they finally got it right!

Geraldofrancisco
05-08-10, 00:41
Candy Man. I pretty sure I saw you Saturday. But didn't know that was you. I was down there with a fellow poon hound. And Asian guy. We sat on the black sofas by the rest rooms. Got a lot of table dances and ended up going with one of the 2 or 3 hottest girls there that evening. Her name escapes me but she's pretty new there. 19, thin, tan, "indian looking" face but cute. Perfect. And I do mean perfect. Body with what I thought were "man-made" 34D's but ended up being natural. She wanted $20 more than the others but was SO worth it. Wish I remembered her name.

We came in here around 4pm and it was dead, so we went over to the green door and had a beer there. It was rocking, but most of the chicas were not worth $20, let alone $60 or $80. So around 6pm we headed back over to Hawaii. Glad we did as it really picked up within 30 minutes of our arrival.

HEY. Whats the deal on what appears to be another club behind Hawaii. Club Monaco? New? Any insight?

We will PM you prior to our next meds/pussy run down there. Thanks for all your posts. Papa Rotzi (mainly on the USA boards)I remember Mara from 2007. You mean Jorge is still hung up on that puta? Yes, she was good looking, hot, young, etc. But she was a ****! I use to have her lap dance for me for free and got my fingers in it. But for a sexual encounter, I chose Margerita, the 32 year old from Acapulco. Great lay for my 63rd birhthday. Memorable. And Mara was pissed off because I chose another girl. As they say here in San Juan, "Next!"

Granjefe
05-08-10, 14:32
I remember Mara from 2007. You mean Jorge is still hung up on that puta? Yes, she was good looking, hot, young, etc. But she was a ****! I use to have her lap dance for me for free and got my fingers in it. But for a sexual encounter, I chose Margerita, the 32 year old from Acapulco. Great lay for my 63rd birhthday. Memorable. And Mara was pissed off because I chose another girl. As they say here in San Juan, "Next!"The Monaco Club folded over a year ago. It was under funded, too small, totally mismanaged. Yea, Hawaii Club has finally got it going on. Things get moving at around 6 pm there. As for Jorge, he is so pussy whipped by Mara that he cannot see straight. Actually Mara thinks she owns the place, je, je, je. As for the green Door, it is dieing on the vine. They decided to add a pool table which in no way enhances a strip club.

Hawaii is getting a lot of new girls traveling over from Mexicali and they are young. Happy Hunting. I will be at the Hawaii tonight, Sat May 8 with my candy.

Zman1
05-09-10, 02:41
Candyman! nice to see you again. Glad that problem worked out.LOL! Thanks for the beer, I owe you one! Had a nice afternoon with my honey.Except I am going to be sore in the morning. Maritza may be mad at me so i will email her and find out for sure. Got home in 2.5 hours.I will be back in about 2 weeks. May even take Susanna back across the border next time. See ya soon.

Zman

Granjefe
05-11-10, 21:41
Candyman! nice to see you again. Glad that problem worked out.LOL! Thanks for the beer, I owe you one! Had a nice afternoon with my honey.Except I am going to be sore in the morning. Maritza may be mad at me so i will email her and find out for sure. Got home in 2.5 hours.I will be back in about 2 weeks. May even take Susanna back across the border next time. See ya soon.

ZmanYea, all is good at the Hawaii. You got a nice sweetie going on over there, I wouldn't worry too much about Maritza, LOL!

I will probably stay home this weekend and get a little rest. I banged blondie (Isela) on Sunday night at my motel. She is starting to come around again.

I hope to see you the weekend of May 21-23.

Chao amigo

Granjefe
05-11-10, 21:44
The state of California has placed signs prohibiting stopping or parking on HWY 186 at the border with Algodones. Your only option is parking in the Indian parking lot, which is secure and will cost you $5.00 a day.

Please be aware as towing is real expensive over there!!!

Granjefe
05-11-10, 21:59
As you cross the border proceed to the first intersection, there you will see the purple store(s) on each corner. Turn right and go west one block and then turn left and proceed just 1/2 block and you will see the Hawaii on the west side of the street. You can not miss the signs.

Granjefe
05-11-10, 22:22
Just a foto of candy man with one of the "hottie" sisters.

Guidos
05-14-10, 02:17
Granjefe,

Great posts man! Thank you for all of the information. What time do the clubs open? Are they any good during the day? Also, are there SG's in LA?

Thanks in advance!

Guidos

Granjefe
05-14-10, 20:10
The little town of Algodones prohibits the sales of alcohol before 10 a.m. The Green Door usually is open at around 10:15 a.m. Hawaii Club is on Mexican time and they don't seem to unlock the doors until around 11:30 a.m.

During the week the routine goes like this. Many of the successful girls travel back to Mexicali to spend time with kids and family on Monday mornings. They usually return to Hawaii Club on Wednesday afternoons around 4 p.m. The girls that don't travel either are from far away or they are fat and unsuccessful to earn the right amount of cash.

So Wednesday afternoon one can bang some value pussy and late Thursday afternoon one can bang some quality pussy.

On a scale of 1 to 10 at the Hawaii Club, there are a few 8.5's. There are many 7's and then it drops to 4-5 at best.

Marcie, Matriza, Icela and Suzanna are muy cliente in bed.

Presently I have been going arribe at about $50. plus the room.

Happy Hunting fellow mongers.

Granjefe
05-14-10, 20:14
Granjefe,

Great posts man! Thank you for all of the information. What time do the clubs open? Are they any good during the day? Also, are there SG's in LA?

Thanks in advance!

GuidosI added a report for ya with the hours of operation.

Granjefe
05-20-10, 21:39
Hey Fellow Mongers,

Lets make the Hawaii Club rock this Saturday!

Granjefe
05-24-10, 16:49
The State of California officially imposes no parking on CA Hwy 186, starting today, May 24. This is the Algodones Road that takes you right up to the border. The only available parking is in the Indian Parking Lot located at the border for $5. a day or $22. for overnight. The posted fine is $199. and the towing expenses are extremely high in this area as only one Tow Service has a contract with the state.

Have fun at the Hawaii Club fellow mongers, just pay attention to this new parking situation.

GymDandy
06-07-10, 14:56
Thursday was quite a bit busier than friday for some reason, but I left friday before 6 pm since my favoritita stayed home sick that day. The quality of women wasn't too bad, no silicone to speak of and no bottle blondes. There were some young cuties and only a few old uglies working.

On thurs. I went with Ameliana since my regular went out on a TLN double date with Yvonne. It was Amelia's first night there and I believe it. Didn't know to wear a robe and where they were and turned the wrong way for the hotel and didn't know where the door was. She said she was 33 and showed me her Id to prove it. She had a cute face with somewhat of an overbite, which was a different sensation with her oral skills which were quite good. Her body was quite nice for her age, actually I thought she was in her early to mid 20's until she unleashed the twins and there were signs of child rearing. She actually told me in the bar that she didn't have kids.

Upon thinking back when driving home I remembered having been with her in San Luis 18 months ago. She said she had worked there but now lives in Mexicali, but always working in offices. She also told me she has 4 kids on our first meeting which definitely explains the condition of her boobs(which are still ok just not super perky and showing some faint stretch marks).

Pay in dollars, the hotel has for the past 1 yr. plus been using a 12.5:1 rate and now the bar is also. The going exchange rate was only 12.3: 1.

It was an ok time for the offseason don't know when I'll be back in the area though.

Granjefe
06-07-10, 15:35
Well fellow veterans of Los Algodones, Mara is now history. The story has it she went to Jorge's home to confront his wife (only in Latin America) Latina drama at it's finest! Needless to say his family can not afford this behavior. So Mara packed her bags and split for Rocky Point. Jorge has been once again humbled and is very reserved at the moment. Even his brother Americo made it a point to say hi to me and shake my hand!

Hawaii Club is still my favorite little club to monger in Los Algodones!

GymDandy
06-08-10, 14:22
Well fellow veterans of Los Algodones, Mara is now history. The story has it she went to Jorge's home to confront his wife (only in Latin America) Latina drama at it's finest! Needless to say his family can not afford this behavior. So Mara packed her bags and split for Rocky Point. Jorge has been once again humbled and is very reserved at the moment. Even his brother Americo made it a point to say hi to me and shake my hand!

Hawaii Club is still my favorite little club to monger in Los Algodones!

I saw her there on Thurs. nite but not on Fri.. So it must have been quite recently.

Tio M
06-11-10, 08:09
Just a foto of candy man with one of the "hottie" sisters.Wow, where are they? whats her name?

Granjefe
06-24-10, 15:15
Mara is history. Jorge has been once again humbled by another "Hostitute". LOL

Presently the Green Door is trying to reinvent itself. Their biggest problem is they lost almost all their hotties. The Hawaii Club still rocks. Suzanne is evolving into the next superstar there. She has a real nice demeaner. Friday and Saturday nights are probably the only good nights now that we are into summer down here.

Happy hunting!

Granjefe
07-03-10, 19:17
My last trip to Algodones resulted in a nice experience with the management at the motel. The housekeeper discovered on departure of my previous trip, I had left $50. Cash on the night stand (cash reserves for putas). She told the manager (Art) who in turn placed it in an envelope for my return. It is refreshing to experience honesty, needless to say I gave my housekeeper a $5. Tip. Good people over at the Pemex motel!

El Nino
07-19-10, 04:49
I am new to this board and recently made a trip down south to Hawaii Club. I was very impressed with the quality of girls working. Does anybody have any updated pics of the dancers? I was also curious if anyone knows who the girl with lips tattooed on her butt is? I thought she was the best dancer and had a great body.

Thanks!

Kirkd9
07-19-10, 11:12
I'm heading to Yuma soon. Would love to cross over into Mexico. Can anyone tell me if it's safe? I understand that there are two locations to cross over? which one is the best? Which area has a massage parlor? lots of questions I know.

Thanks in advance

Zman1
07-19-10, 15:44
The girl you are talking about is Melissa! LOL! She is a good dancer, but probably the best dancer was Marcia. Unfortunately, she no longer works there. But I do see her Privately. I believe Granjefe and I will be there next Friday and Saturday, If you can make it,come down and have a beer!

Granjefe
07-19-10, 17:35
Just a few fotos of the current hotties at the Hawaii Club amigos.

El Nino
07-20-10, 03:56
So Melissa no longer works at Hawaii club huh? This is unfortunate because IMO she is the best one there with an amazing body, and she gave me a great table dance a while back. I've got one more question that maybe one of you guys could answer for me. Whatever happened to the petite little blonde that used to dance there? She was a little hottie! I don't know if she still works there or not? I've looked at all of the pics posted on this site, and she is NOT any of those blondes. We referred to her as "Lady gaga" Ha ha. Last time I saw her there was probably 5 to 6 months ago.

Zman1
07-20-10, 17:10
So Melissa no longer works at Hawaii club huh? This is unfortunate because IMO she is the best one there with an amazing body, and she gave me a great table dance a while back. I've got one more question that maybe one of you guys could answer for me. Whatever happened to the petite little blonde that used to dance there? She was a little hottie! I don't know if she still works there or not? I've looked at all of the pics posted on this site, and she is NOT any of those blondes. We referred to her as "Lady gaga" Ha ha. Last time I saw her there was probably 5 to 6 months ago.Melissa is still there. Marcia is not.And the little blonde you mention,sounds like Maritza. Real petite GREAT BOOBS! Well she left for the season, She emailed me from Mexico City,if she gets her visa she will be going to Europe for a vacation.She will be back in October.She usually texts,calls,or emails me with the date.So...all is not lost. Cheer up! LOL!

Zman1
07-20-10, 17:21
I'm heading to Yuma soon. Would love to cross over into Mexico. Can anyone tell me if it's safe? I understand that there are two locations to cross over? which one is the best? Which area has a massage parlor? lots of questions I know.There is 1 at San Luis and the other at Los Algodones. Never been to San Luis but am told there is a massage parlor if thats what you are looking for.I cross at Los Algodones. No brainer,safe yes been going for years, The GreenDoor and the Hawaiian Club are less than 3 min. walk from border. But that crossing closes at 10PM, San Luis is open 24 hours. Hope that answers your questions.You can get a massage from 1 of the girls in the club! LOL!

Granjefe
07-20-10, 23:35
Well I've lived in the Yuma Foothills for 6 years now and am well versed on both places. I do not care for San Luis as the police department is still corrupt down there (I not only experienced this one night and have been told by local Mexicans living there as well.) As for pussy down there in San Luis, most of what I seen in the clubs were on the fat size and I was quoted $80 plus a fee for the room. A bartender informed me that the prices are so inflated because of the "Coyotes" who party there after a successful crossing. They tend to spend money like drunkin sailors. Enough said.

Back to Los Algodones, this little Mexican border tends not to bite the hand that feeds them. In 6 years I know of only a few situations where drunken gringos got stupid which got them an interview with the local cops. The Green Door is trying to reinvent itself. Jorge got involved with a hostitute for 2 years which certainly did not help the family business. The Hawaii Club uses a different approach with their girls giving them some freedom to shake their ass and make a good living. All the girls are transplanted from all over Mexico and a few from as far away as Panama. At the Hawaii the protocol is buy the girl a dring and you are allowed to touch. Snowbirds have a tendency to not buy a drink but want to touch. This can get them a bad reputation real fast. If you are on a tight budget offer to buy the girl a glas of juice which is $5.00. She will sit with you and now you can touch. Got it? got it!!! Zman and I (Gran Jefe) will be down at the Hawaii Friday night. I will be handing out my infamous caddies!!! LOL

Happy hunting mellow mongers!!!!

El Nino
07-21-10, 01:21
Zman, I don't think the blonde I'm talking about is Maritza but not sure. the blonde I'm referring to has smaller boobs and was very petite, and I remember something about her having big teeth... but like I said, it's been a while since I've seen her in there. I thought Maritza was a petite brunette with big fake boobs but maybe I'm wrong.

Thanks for the quick responses!

Granjefe
07-27-10, 16:47
Zman, I don't think the blonde I'm talking about is Maritza but not sure. the blonde I'm referring to has smaller boobs and was very petite, and I remember something about her having big teeth... but like I said, it's been a while since I've seen her in there. I thought Maritza was a petite brunette with big fake boobs but maybe I'm wrong.

Thanks for the quick responses!She is petite with fat boobs and big teeth.

Holy Moly
07-31-10, 12:00
There was a young petite cuties that called herself Barbie last year.

Does anybody know if she is still at this place/She had short black hair and sometimes wore a baseball cap.

El Nino
08-02-10, 09:27
Went down to Algodones tonight (Sunday) and attempted to go to club but did not go in due to the excessive amount of teens/ high school kids going in. I guess this is teen night or something at Hawaii. Anyhow, I ended up going to Green door, which was a bit slow. I met a really nice girl named Joselyn who was reallly sweet and has a sister who works there too. There was a very attarctive dark haired girl with a very light Complexion dancing in a tight black dress with the green monster logo on it. I wish I would have gotten her name but unfortunately never did. She was definitely attractive! Also Had some great tacos at Yuma bar!

On Your Face
08-12-10, 03:35
...The Green Door is trying to reinvent itself....So what is going on at the Green Door lately? In all my trips to Algodones, I've never even bothered to go into the Green Door. Is the quality of their chicas approaching that of the Hawaii Club? Quantity?

Granjefe
08-13-10, 16:04
So what is going on at the Green Door lately? In all my trips to Algodones, I've never even bothered to go into the Green Door. Is the quality of their chicas approaching that of the Hawaii Club? Quantity?Green Door used to have the Hotties, but unfortunately the management does not know how to treat a lady. enough said

Spardelf
08-19-10, 18:27
Stopped by Green Door and was greeted by a bunch of men and 3 rather fat ugly women in the place. 4's at best. Moved on to Hawaii club saw a couple cute girls, had one disgusting old hag come by i had to pay her to leave! Not much else a bummer really.

On Your Face
08-25-10, 07:42
Stopped by Green Door and was greeted by a bunch of men and 3 rather fat ugly women in the place. 4's at best. Moved on to Hawaii club saw a couple cute girls, had one disgusting old hag come by i had to pay her to leave! Not much else a bummer really.I wouldn't think you would have much luck in Algodones on a Wedneday during the summer. It seems like many of the attractive chicas don't start arriving until Thursday or Friday for the weekend work.

Sal Chicha
08-26-10, 07:00
Stopped by Green Door and was greeted by a bunch of men and 3 rather fat ugly women in the place. 4's at best. Moved on to Hawaii club saw a couple cute girls, had one disgusting old hag come by i had to pay her to leave! Not much else a bummer really.Had the same experience on a Wednesday too. Hawaii was closed so i ended up at green door. Only 2 women in there,one some fat bellied ***** who wanted to fuck. I don't really want to fuck any of these bitches as i'm not at a point in life where i need to pay for snatch,just wanted some dry humping and some cute ***** to fondle my cock and balls for a bit. Definitely avoid these joints Mondady through Wednesday.

Geraldofrancisco
08-29-10, 02:16
This is a true story of a dumbassed sodbuster from Nebraska who married a hot Mexican chica 15 years ago. Sonny (not his real name) found himself an illegal chica living in Washington State. So he got friendly with her and finally got her to marry him. Well they had two children and were living in Estados Unidos until one day they went into a government office for some paperwork and the federales found out she was illegal. They deported her to Mexico, never mind two American children. So Sonny and esposa moved down to Los Algodonas with their family, another one on the way. Sonny went to work on the American side in Yuma and she took care of house and home. Along comes numero cuatro, a set of four bambinos. Sonny is still doing good, has a job sharpening knives, blades, etc. for the lettuce workers and so on. But Sonny has this thing for kids and soon is messing around with his own two daughters, ages 12 and 6. Where Esmeralda figured this out real quick or not, who knows. But Sonny's health took a turn for the worse. At age 53, he lost all his teeth, had to have a hernia operation and walked like a 70 year old in a matter of two years. He then lost his job in Yuma and was free lancing his "sharpening skills." Esmeralda has to take a job in one of the local dentist office to keep the house and home afloat while Sonny whines around how life is miserable for him. Needless to say, she is pissed off. About that time I left for Cambodia never to return to Los Algodonas. Then this year I called his boss about something unrelated and then I asked how Sonny was doing. His boss said he's dead, died from cirroiss of the liver. Hell, I said, he didn't die from over drinking. His wife Esmeralda had been feeding him arsenic in his pozole soup. It took a while for him to die but when he croaked, the Mexican doctor called it liver failure. They buried him and Esmeralda took all four of those American-made children to the U.S. Consulate in Nogales where she showed them their real American passports. She got Social Security payments for all of them and moved back home to Mechiacoan with her folks where she now lives as a happy and rich widow of a stupid Gringo. So let this be a lesson to all you pussy happy Americanos who think these are stupid people. Don't mess with them!

Amigo69
08-29-10, 07:22
What a mess. Why hell, you could have the same thing happen to you anywhere in the world. No Mexicans are not dumb, they just have a fucked up government. Sounds like this gringo was a dumb ass in many ways. Guess his chica did not like that he was sexually abusing the children. What a scumbag for abusing children. To be honest with you I do not blame her for screwing the bastard.

Overall Mexican women are very loyal and do not expect that you give them the world, unlike most American women. Treat them with respect and you generally will have no problem.

Take care

Amigo69

This is a true story of a dumbassed sodbuster from Nebraska who married a hot Mexican chica 15 years ago. Sonny (not his real name) found himself an illegal chica living in Washington State. So he got friendly with her and finally got her to marry him. Well they had two children and were living in Estados Unidos until one day they went into a government office for some paperwork and the federales found out she was illegal. They deported her to Mexico, never mind two American children. So Sonny and esposa moved down to Los Algodonas with their family, another one on the way. Sonny went to work on the American side in Yuma and she took care of house and home. Along comes numero cuatro, a set of four bambinos. Sonny is still doing good, has a job sharpening knives, blades, etc. for the lettuce workers and so on. But Sonny has this thing for kids and soon is messing around with his own two daughters, ages 12 and 6. Where Esmeralda figured this out real quick or not, who knows. But Sonny's health took a turn for the worse. At age 53, he lost all his teeth, had to have a hernia operation and walked like a 70 year old in a matter of two years. He then lost his job in Yuma and was free lancing his "sharpening skills." Esmeralda has to take a job in one of the local dentist office to keep the house and home afloat while Sonny whines around how life is miserable for him. Needless to say, she is pissed off. About that time I left for Cambodia never to return to Los Algodonas. Then this year I called his boss about something unrelated and then I asked how Sonny was doing. His boss said he's dead, died from cirroiss of the liver. Hell, I said, he didn't die from over drinking. His wife Esmeralda had been feeding him arsenic in his pozole soup. It took a while for him to die but when he croaked, the Mexican doctor called it liver failure. They buried him and Esmeralda took all four of those American-made children to the U.S. Consulate in Nogales where she showed them their real American passports. She got Social Security payments for all of them and moved back home to Mechiacoan with her folks where she now lives as a happy and rich widow of a stupid Gringo. So let this be a lesson to all you pussy happy Americanos who think these are stupid people. Don't mess with them!

Granjefe
08-29-10, 16:05
What a mess. Why hell, you could have the same thing happen to you anywhere in the world. No Mexicans are not dumb, they just have a fucked up government. Sounds like this gringo was a dumb ass in many ways. Guess his chica did not like that he was sexually abusing the children. What a scumbag for abusing children. To be honest with you I do not blame her for screwing the bastard.

Overall Mexican women are very loyal and do not expect that you give them the world, unlike most American women. Treat them with respect and you generally will have no problem.

Take care

Amigo69Most Mexican women are good people. This dead dude was certainly a scumbag and not the sharpest pencil in the box!

When dating a Mexicana the gringo must learn to say "no" at times or they will take you to the cleaners. They think we Americans are all rich. Just use common sense down there and don't think with your "little head". Enough Said!

Granjefe
10-07-10, 21:02
I am presently finishing a trip here in Medellin and will be back in Yuma next week. The Snowbirds should start arriving in Yuma which creates business in Algodones. This usually attracts new talent at the Hawaii Club. Is Green Door doing any better?

Any Intel is appreciated.

2nd Chance
10-11-10, 14:37
Made a trip to Los Algodones and arrived at 530p. Primary goal is to score smokes and grab some local grub. We stopped to get some food before heading to Club Hawaii. I brought my bro to experience Club Hawaii. Eight girls on tap, most 5's but two 8's. Being a I assume it was a quiet night because it was Sunday and only about 6pm when we walked in.

Nothing to report. Slow as usual and only one hottie that caught my eye.

Things are a bit slow right now. Hopefully, more girls will show up soon. As for today, our venture will end here and restart in Mexicali in one hour. Off we go!

Granjefe
10-19-10, 23:18
This Friday evening myself Gran Jefe aka "Candyman" and the Z-man will be at the Hawaii Club for the season kickoff. I hear there is some new talent working there and I must do my recon mission "just the facts maam". Will also check out the Green Door for current affairs. We will be spending the night over at the pemex hotel as it is clean and secure. I will file a full report next week.

Happy huntings fellow mongers!!!

Alan8381
10-22-10, 00:25
Hi,

I was in the Hawaiian Club last Friday afternoon. Say between 2:00 & 3:00. Normal local talent. 5-7's. But there were two ladies from Ensenada there. Julie & Monica. Two bad I didn't have time to sew my oats. They were both. Very friendly. Very beautiful. 9+++++ and spoke wonderful English. Monica. Says she is going to be there this weekend. But Julie. Won't be back until next weekend. Monica could pass for an Asian / Mexican. Don't know how the sweetness is. But the outside and personalities. Were golden.

Hope this help any one heading that way.

Granjefe
10-25-10, 23:29
I met up with Z-man and we had a large time at the Hawaii Club. There is some new talent working there which is looking good. Since the economy is still in the crapper you can negotiate affordable pussy there. I am talking $50. Plus the room. Friday night simmered down after 2200 when the border closed. Saturday night was good and the Snowbirds are starting to return to Yuma as the ladies are waiting for an increase in traffic.

2nd Chance
10-27-10, 00:53
Where would be the closest place to park your vehicle overnight, on the US side?

Rxracer
10-28-10, 16:35
Where would be the closest place to park your vehicle overnight, on the US side?I believe the parking area north of the exit booth where you pay for day parking is for overnight parking. I seem to recall hearing a price of $20/night. I googled it and came up with phone # 760-XXX-2959. Might try that so you know before you go.

Rxracer
11-01-10, 04:38
Where would be the closest place to park your vehicle overnight, on the US side?I was down on Saturday nite and checked this while leaving. It is the parking area on the north side of the exit booth. Easy to get to on the left after going thru the entry gates. Cost is $22.00 per night. Exit thru the regular exit booth.

2nd Chance
11-02-10, 04:37
I was down on Saturday nite and checked this while leaving. It is the parking area on the north side of the exit booth. Easy to get to on the left after going thru the entry gates. Cost is $22.00 per night. Exit thru the regular exit booth.

Normally, I enter the parking lot and the road forces me to the left. I follow it and drive past the exit booths. Do I make a U-turn somewhere there? Or, will signs guide me into the overnight parking lot? Sorry. Its a bit confusing.

Rxracer
11-02-10, 05:18
Normally, I enter the parking lot and the road forces me to the left. I follow it and drive past the exit booths. Do I make a U-turn somewhere there? Or, will signs guide me into the overnight parking lot? Sorry. Its a bit confusing.After the road forces you left (after going over the spike bars), the left side area is wide open for parking. This is before you make the right. Left to go to the day parking. At worst case you should be able to pull over next to the exit booth and talk to them thru the fence. OR go around to the day parking and back to the exit booth. I did not really notice any signs marking it well. Good luck!

Let me know when your are going to be down some time. Maybe we can meet. PM me if you want.

2nd Chance
11-03-10, 02:34
After the road forces you left (after going over the spike bars), the left side area is wide open for parking. This is before you make the right. Left to go to the day parking. At worst case you should be able to pull over next to the exit booth and talk to them thru the fence. OR go around to the day parking and back to the exit booth. I did not really notice any signs marking it well. Good luck!

Let me know when your are going to be down some time. Maybe we can meet. PM me if you want.

Thanks for the info!

Granjefe
12-09-10, 00:23
Seems the Hawaii Club has chosen a new approach to management (or lack of it) which has forced some pros to move over to the Green Door. By the way Mara is back at the Green Door and back in love with Jorge as they are a item again. Go figure.

Activity does not start at either club until 1700 unless you are in the "Snowbird" profile.

Happy Hunting.

Chica Luv
12-10-10, 00:06
Stopped by Algodones Sunday on my way back to AZ. Hit both clubs NUMEROUS times starting about 4PM.

Early evening met up with an American that lives in Algo. Very nice guy, and has been going to the clubs there for years. We hung out together several hours (about 10). He told me about most of the girls in the clubs. At least the ones he knew about.

Carolina was a new girl from the Green Door, and my contact had no intel on her. I got lucky! She is OFF THE CHART SUPER GFE! 600 pesos + 250 pesos for the room have her phone number for members that want it.

We went back and forth between bars for several hours. Then later (after my batteries were recharged) , I decided to cut another one from the herd. This time form the Hawaiian bar. Althought my new friend knew lots of girls, I decided to try another unknown. This one petite little gal from the Hawaiian Bar that looked like she had a little Asian in her. I believe Marite was her name. Another dead fish. We went back to my hotel, and after about 10 minutes I couldn't stand the boredom and told her to get dressed and took her back.

Had a good time and was one 4 two in Algo.

CL

Granjefe
12-10-10, 03:45
Stopped by Algodones Sunday on my way back to AZ. Hit both clubs NUMEROUS times starting about 4PM.

Early evening met up with an American that lives in Algo. Very nice guy, and has been going to the clubs there for years. We hung out together several hours (about 10). He told me about most of the girls in the clubs. At least the ones he knew about.

Carolina was a new girl from the Green Door, and my contact had no intel on her. I got lucky! She is OFF THE CHART SUPER GFE! 600 pesos + 250 pesos for the room have her phone number for members that want it.

We went back and forth between bars for several hours. Then later (after my batteries were recharged) , I decided to cut another one from the herd. This time form the Hawaiian bar. Althought my new friend knew lots of girls, I decided to try another unknown. This one petite little gal from the Hawaiian Bar that looked like she had a little Asian in her. I believe Marite was her name. Another dead fish. We went back to my hotel, and after about 10 minutes I couldn't stand the boredom and told her to get dressed and took her back.

Had a good time and was one 4 two in Algo.

CL

Granjefe
12-20-10, 00:34
We decided to get rooms at the Pemex gas station "Hotel Central" where we staged our operation. We visited the Hawaii around 3pm Algodones time and found some new talent. Went back around 8 pm after we did our prepagos at the hotel to find some more nice talent working the Hawaii. I counted 6 chicas I would call 7. 5 for Algodones. There was a nice crowd and plenty of dance show to be had. After the 10 pm border closing the crowd changed to a slow, Mexican mode.

AmanteDeLatina
12-21-10, 21:38
Does anyone know if The Green Door or Hawaii Club will be open on the Holidays?

Granjefe
12-22-10, 14:35
Does anyone know if The Green Door or Hawaii Club will be open on the Holidays?Both the Hawaii Club and the Green Door will be open with usual hours. Green Door opens at around 10 a. M. With the Hawaii opening around 1130 a. M. As for the girls the selection will be limited due to Christmas. You should negotiate prices since supply and demand will be very dynamic.

Happy Hunting

Rxracer
12-24-10, 15:53
For what its worth, a couple of years ago I went down on Christmas afternoon to the Green Door. There was only 1 girl working. She was about a 5 as I recall. There were only about 5 people in the bar. Did not go to Hawaii.

Boomer700
12-27-10, 03:12
Hello all,

Long time-first time, here. I check these forums several times a week and I really appreciate all of the awesome reports here, you "vets" make things much easier for those of us less experienced in these areas, awesome job posting!

I'm thinking about spending New Years Eve in Algo. I've been there a couple times in the last 18 months or so but have yet to spend a night there, thought this would be a opportune time, NYE. If I'm solo, the plan is to hit both clubs early, probably several times, looking for a chica of my liking (short, cute, and fun) , and convince her to spend several hours in the later evening / early morning with me in my room at the hotel behind the Pemex.

The current plan is to hit Algo between 6 and 7 Friday evening (driving in from Casa Grande area. 3hrs) , park in the overnight lot, then party the night away.

If any of you "Algo vets" are planning to be there then, I would be glad to meet up and buy you a beer or 2.

Boomer.

"Pinocha is a Renewable / Re-usable Natural Resource".

Rxracer
12-29-10, 01:46
Boomer700. Do you have PM capability? I tried but couldn't send you a message. If you can PM me to talk about Fri. Nite. If not, I will post something tomorrow nite.

Hello, all,

Long time-first time, here. I check these forums several times a week and I really appreciate all of the awesome reports here, you "vets" make things much easier for those of us less experienced in these areas, awesome job posting!

I'm thinking about spending New Years Eve in Algo. I've been there a couple times in the last 18 months or so but have yet to spend a night there, thought this would be a opportune time, NYE. If I'm solo, the plan is to hit both clubs early, probably several times, looking for a chica of my liking (short, cute, and fun) , and convince her to spend several hours in the later evening / early morning with me in my room at the hotel behind the Pemex.

The current plan is to hit Algo between 6 and 7 Friday evening (driving in from Casa Grande area. 3hrs) , park in the overnight lot, then party the night away.

If any of you "Algo vets" are planning to be there then, I would be glad to meet up and buy you a beer or 2.

Boomer.

"Pinocha is a Renewable / Re-usable Natural Resource".

Boomer700
12-29-10, 03:16
I will shortly, like 24 hrs? Meant to buy the sub when I signed up but spaced it. It's done now.

Boomer

Boomer700. Do you have PM capability? I tried but couldn't send you a message. If you can PM me to talk about Fri. Nite. If not, I will post something tomorrow nite.

Granjefe
12-30-10, 16:01
We will be doing a Recon Mission Friday night, New Years Eve in hope of finding some new talent in Algo. Hope to see fellow mongers down there.

Boomer700
01-01-11, 10:49
But later than planned due to the huge backup near the border crossing and parking lot. I even had to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) in an empty Mountain Dew bottle in the truck while waiting in line, the wait was so long. Finally arrived at the GD around 6:45 PST and it was totally dead, nothing happening. Went over to the Hawaii after a stop at a pharmacy that was still open, for some meds. The Hawaii was hoppin'! Looked around for GJ and RxRacer but didn't see anybody that looked like them so I grabbed a table which came with a cute as hell chica. Gabriella, I think her name was. I would guess late 20's but didn't ask. Said she has 2 kids. Huge rack on her, but later inspection confirmed they were bolt-ons, still nice to play with tho. Got us both a drink and she was all over me right there in the booth. Such a totally different attitude there, (man, with green of course, is king!) it was awesome! After a little while of feeling each other up and some chit chat, finally agreed on 50 (initially asked for 100, um, no. LOL) to go upstairs.

BTW, it was cold as shit there tonight as is most of this part of the world. Not much better in the room either. It was still an awesome time tho. Afterwards, I gave her a nice massage which I also enjoy doing and she seemed to like it as well.

Damn I wish I lived closer. 3 hr drive each way. Was planning to spend the night but decided against it due to the cold temps, was concerned about freezing my ass off all night.

Crossing back was a breeze, nobody in line at all. Even the drive thru lanes only had 1 or 2 cars waiting. It was a long cold walk, however.

I did learn 1 important lesson tho. Don't put your condoms in the same pocket as your passport. When I pulled it out for the Customs agent. 1 came out with it then he opened it and 2 more fell out on his desk. LOL He handed them back and said, you might need these! Then he askes, What was the purpose of your visit to Mexico today? With a big grin, I said, I picked up some meds. He laughed, check the passport and handed it back.

Maybe we can meet up next time guys, sorry I missed ya.

Monger on!

We will be doing a Recon Mission Friday night, New Years Eve in hope of finding some new talent in Algo. Hope to see fellow mongers down there.

Granjefe
01-06-11, 14:59
I will be arriving early Friday afternoon to spend the weekend in Algo. Z-man and RXRacer will meet up as well. We will be staging out of Hotel Central (Pemex gas station) Should have a good selection of girls at hawaii now that the holidays are gone. Hope to see yah there.

Rxracer
01-07-11, 20:58
But later than planned due to the huge backup near the border crossing and parking lot. .

Monger on! Check your PM. I sent you a message. Basically can only echo your comments about the Green Door. Hawaii was much better with at least a few decent looking ladies.

Granjefe
01-09-11, 20:27
Hawaii has some new, young talent to be had. The Green Door continues to be dying on the vine. The going rate at Hawaii is $80. Plus $20. For the room. The scheduled dancing starts at 4 pm at Hawaii.

Happy hunting.

Milkman12
01-14-11, 07:26
So, I checked out the Green Door and the Hawaii Club for my first time on 1/13.

Granjefe, no offense, but you are mistaken. The going rate at Hawaii is $50 plus $20 for the room. We all know the girls are after money (I hope) and not sex, but it seems to help if they find you to be attractive. I mean, if you were in their shoes, you'd probably go no lower than $80 to F* some old, ugly guy (hope I didn't hurt anyones ego there). But it's true. From my experience between Hawaii and G. D, Hawaii had a better selection of girls. The G. D. Had a few decent girls though too, but it was just not as happening. My suggestion is to try both out. If you have some common sense, you'll figure it out.

Directions: The G. D. Is straight ahead from the entrance, after 1. 25 blocks, it's to the left. The H. C. Is one block straight, one block to the right, .25 blocks to the left, and it is on your right-hand side.

Rxracer
01-16-11, 20:58
Went to Algodones from 4:00. 7:00 PM on Sat. Afternoon for a haircut so naturally did a little recon. Went to the Green Door first. Surprisingly, it was fairly busy for being late afternoon. Noticed a couple of new girls in the 6. 7 category.

Next on to Hawaii Club. Again, surprisingly busy for the time of day. A couple of more new girls here also. It seems they are getting more 'commercial' in their operation. Wait staff asking if 'want a girl' more. Twice a waiter picked up my beer to see if I was done, not just asking if I wanted another. Most interesting though was between ordering my first beer and getting it delivered, a 'waiter' came up and asked me if I wanted a drawing ticket. The drawing ticket ($10. 00) was for the winner to have his choice of ladies for an upstairs session. Since I was not staying long I did not buy one so I don't know what time the drawing was to be held.

Stopped by G. D. On way back across the border. It was actually busier than earlier. About 80%full.

Alphaeus
01-19-11, 01:09
New guy here, looking for some vets to show me the ropes. Anybody down for some Hawaii on Thursday? Beers on me!

Granjefe
01-19-11, 14:41
I will be arriving in the morning and planning on spending the weekend staging out of the hotel at the pemex. Hawaii club is best club!

Rxracer
01-19-11, 18:28
New guy here, looking for some vets to show me the ropes. Anybody down for some Hawaii on Thursday? Beers on me!Sorry I won't be able to make it down due to other commitments. Hope you have a good time! Hawaii has best selection of girls but check out Green Door also. Never know where you will find the one that turns you on. Let us know when you will be around again and maybe we can hook up then.

Alphaeus
01-19-11, 19:09
Sorry I won't be able to make it down due to other commitments. Hope you have a good time! Hawaii has best selection of girls but check out Green Door also. Never know where you will find the one that turns you on. Let us know when you will be around again and maybe we can hook up then.Cool cool I will be there Thursday, probably wear a black shirt. If anybody drop on by and say Hello. I'll probably be with Maritza!

Alphaeus
01-20-11, 01:46
Greetings friendos! A real quick question, does anybody have any intel on a girl named Anae (?) she is a beautiful, mid (30s) , amazon lookn chick? She was working@Hawaii last Saturday dressed in a Kill Bill outfit, and switched over the the cliche bunny rabbit suit. I need me some of that! LOL! I was going to approach but already had a womanz and could sense a cat fight would break out. Also, does anybody know which of these girls can come back across the border? I can't really stay over the night since I have to get up early for work. Any hints would be appreciated, spank you.

Zman1
01-20-11, 04:33
Greetings friendos! A real quick question, does anybody have any intel on a girl named Anae (?) she is a beautiful, mid (30s) , amazon lookn chick? She was working@Hawaii last Saturday dressed in a Kill Bill outfit, and switched over the the cliche bunny rabbit suit. I need me some of that! LOL! I was going to approach but already had a womanz and could sense a cat fight would break out. Also, does anybody know which of these girls can come back across the border? I can't really stay over the night since I have to get up early for work. Any hints would be appreciated, spank you.Alphaeus. The only girl I know of that can come across the border is Susanna. I have talked to her about it but have not gotten around to it yet. Although Maritza has a visa for other countries she can not. Was hoping she was going to be able to pull it off this summer. Granjefe! I will see you and Rx racer Saturday night. Alphaeus. The only other girl that has a visa is Mara at GD. Would not recomend that tho. As she is Jorge girlfriend Good Luck! Suaanna is a nice lady, Been there done that! LOL!

Alphaeus
01-20-11, 21:23
Alphaeus. The only girl I know of that can come across the border is Susanna. I have talked to her about it but have not gotten around to it yet. Although Maritza has a visa for other countries she can not. Was hoping she was going to be able to pull it off this summer. Granjefe! I will see you and Rx racer Saturday night. Alphaeus. The only other girl that has a visa is Mara at GD. Would not recomend that tho. As she is Jorge girlfriend Good Luck! Suaanna is a nice lady, Been there done that! LOL!Hmmmm. Susana is the girl with the dolphins tattoed to on the small of her back right? My friend really likes her, she has had a hard life. I don't really like the GD, hardly go in there. Thanks for the advice friend, hope to I can return the favor some time. Laterz.

Big John 1
01-21-11, 01:03
Hmmmm. Susana is the girl with the dolphins tattoed to on the small of her back right? My friend really likes her, she has had a hard life. I don't really like the GD, hardly go in there. Thanks for the advice friend, hope to I can return the favor some time. Laterz.Do NOT cross with them ever especially in a vehicle unless you are VERY well acquainted. Have them cross separately and meet up in USA! Had monger friends who THOUGHT their chica had papers only to lose car get jailed! Mucho Cuidado! Big John 1

Granjefe
01-21-11, 05:46
Do NOT cross with them ever especially in a vehicle unless you are VERY well acquainted. Have them cross separately and meet up in USA! Had monger friends who THOUGHT their chica had papers only to lose car get jailed! Mucho Cuidado! Big John 1Jail time would definitely suck not to mention towing and impound fees. Also you would not know if the chica was carrying any illegal substances on her!

Alphaeus
01-21-11, 23:26
Do NOT cross with them ever especially in a vehicle unless you are VERY well acquainted. Have them cross separately and meet up in USA! Had monger friends who THOUGHT their chica had papers only to lose car get jailed! Mucho Cuidado! Big John 1LOL! That would suck sum major cajones. Its common sense tho, if your thinking with the right head. I was at the Hawaii last night, it was pretty laid back. Plenty of girls, nothing really caught my eye. I'm really starting to like Susana more and more. I guess she just grows on you. Hopefully not literrally! Man I love those Manolo's Tacos, they are the bee's knees! Take care and stay true!

RonnyB0812
02-13-11, 05:27
I have been going to algadones for about 5 years. Usually every 3 months or so, and have found both clubs advantageous at different times. I am meeting a sweety I met last time for TLN and this will be a first for me. Since I am new to staying the night in algo, how is staying at the GD? Is it safe or should I see is she is willing to go to the motel by the Pemex station? Any advice will be great. If anyone will be there tue, wed, or Thursday let me know and we will have a cold beer and share some great stories. LOL. I am new on here but hope to be around often! I love the stories! I'll definitely post all of my experiences from now on!

RonnyB0812
02-13-11, 06:00
I am heading to algadones this week on Tuesday through Thursday. I have been coming here for about five years every 3 months or so. I have had great experiences at both clubs and the last time I was done (November) I met a girl I have been texting since. We are planning to meet up for TLN. Since this will be my first all nighter I am looking for advice. Is the green door safe for all night or would I be better off seeing if she will travel to the hotel By the pemex station? I love the posts and will be looking forward to sharing all my future trips on here. If any of you will be around this week, give me a shout and we will have a couple of beers and share some stories!

Boomer700
02-14-11, 01:56
I am heading to algadones this week on Tuesday through Thursday. I have been coming here for about five years every 3 months or so. I have had great experiences at both clubs and the last time I was done (November) I met a girl I have been texting since. We are planning to meet up for TLN. Since this will be my first all nighter I am looking for advice. Is the green door safe for all night or would I be better off seeing if she will travel to the hotel By the pemex station? I love the posts and will be looking forward to sharing all my future trips on here. If any of you will be around this week, give me a shout and we will have a couple of beers and share some stories!I have spent 2 nights, TLN's with a fav chica, both were Saturdays, at Hotel Central (behind the Pemex station). Couldn't say about staying at the GD but Hotel Central was ok. The only issue I had was being that it is basically near the middle of town and next to a park / playground, the noise of all the activity and traffic that last until late at night, can get on your nerves, but that's probably just me. OTOH, maybe it helps cover up some of the other "noise" hehe.

She had no issue meeting me at Hotel Central, just a quick cab ride. I rented the room and then text her the room number. She arrives hot, fresh, in 30 mins or less. LOL.

I'm looking for another hotel a litte farther away, if anyone knows of any.

Have fun!

Boomer

RonnyB0812
02-21-11, 22:20
Had a great trip last week. Stayed at the GD and it was pretty good. I would recommend to any body. Made a couple of trips to Hawaii, saw April and another spinner although I don't remember her name. Saw the infamous Marta at GD. She is still looking pretty good for her age! Sorry I missed all of you. I'll try and give a bigger heads up next time.

El Mariachi8
03-04-11, 03:54
Just dropped into Los Al for a long weekend, I expect to report what's goin on soon.

El

El Mariachi8
03-04-11, 04:23
Long time reader, its about time I became a contributor.

Met some new girls at Hawaii, at least their new to me, when they say its their first day, week or whatever, who really knows. The first was definitely high rent, a spectacular body, not fat, not skinny, looks like she just stepped out of a cartoon (ever seen 'Archer' on FX, a Latina version of 'Lana' great show BTW) Nice long light brown / blonde hair, a few aftermarket parts, I know some guys are health nuts and insist on all natural ingredients, but there's a difference, some of the girls go under the knife to fight father time, others are in their prime and just making an upgrade.

Saphiro (Saphire) is the latter, she's in her prime. Not bad conversation, spoke a few words of English, took her at least 35 seconds to say the magic word 'bebida! ' Ha Ha. Sure, why not. Gave a great lap dance, I love a soft woman and squeezing Saphiro was like squeezing a pillow, and that body, well I'll remember that for a few days at least.

Then I got to meet Lacy, sometimes I get the girls names mixed up, but I'm pretty sure. I'm guessing she's Chinese and Mexican, like Alexandra (who is one of the 1st girls I hooked up with and still one of my all time favorites, if you've ever seen her walk in those heels you'the know why) but Lacey is a shorter, thinner, younger version. But get this, she spoke really good English, I'm always a little stunned when a girl speaks to me in English because so few do. I was too busy enjoying the dance to get the vitals but she's my type so I'll be back and try to update later.

Anyway, it's the prime season and tourists and girls and locals are all here. If you're comin down, buen viaje!

El

El Mariachi8
03-05-11, 00:53
Well I made one of my favorite mistakes today. Had a woman come up and put the moves on me, didn't even ask for a bebida, just name rank and serial. Made some nice small talk and all the while she let her fingers do the walking. Its like in a strip club in the US some girls try harder, period. This woman, I'm guessing 32-36 had a nice body as far as I could tell, great tits, aftermarket of course, nice face, blondish, and I would tell you her name, but. It never fails. If her name was Marcia or Maria or an English one like Candy or Bubbles I'the remember. I always try to pronounce the name 2 times, after that I'm either too distracted or embarrassed to butcher it again. So long story short I can't remember her name, trust me, no loss.

So, I see girls here in 3 categories, Table Girls and Bedroom Girls and Pin-ups. The table ones are the best to talk, drink and lap dance with, the Bedroom is obvious and sometimes I just feel like picking the absolute best looking one in the club knowing full well she won't try as hard upstairs because she doesn't have too, that's a pinup. The best looking ones can make enough on dancing tips and drinks and will charge insane amounts because they really don't want to fuck. Nothing worse than agreeing to pay some gorgeous chick over market value just to find out there's no amount to make her actually try harder. Oh Well.

With this woman however the table dance action was outstanding, my hands everywhere, her all over me, her hands on the spot and then inside, she actually unbuttoned my pants to get a better grip on things. Don't know if she liked me or just wanted the money, but in my experience some girls really, REALLY work the table, tits in your face, tits in your mouth (but I avoid that now, you just don't know where they've been, but when I was young hahaha, ok even now when I'm really drunk) and she's really gettinafter it. A really good 30 mins and only cost me one bebida. So what do I do? I said thanks and she left.

Today I'm back in Hawaii and I see her again, this time the same great Table action, and this time I figure what the fuck, the girl I wanted to see wasn't working till later so we go arriba. Mistake. Lots of complaints, always a bad sign when they don't have their own rubber, and I NEVER pay, its only a dollar and maybe I'm an ass, but to me it's the principle, plus its an angle, whos not going to fuck you over a dollar for a condom! Exactly. It was a quick strip and I mean quick, the body was a lot better in the dark, ooops.

And so was the face, and I'm a face man, and if I can't really look at her face then. Buzz kill. The sex wasn't that great, the knock on the door and I had to practically tie her down just to get enough time to finish.

Oh well, that's the game, win some. Paid her 50 no tip, because I already bought her a drink. Should have gone to Green Door, word is their slashing prices, more on that later. I will say this though, it is busy here, a couple of the meseros even said so, at about 8:00 I was in Hawaii and every girl was taken, I've never seen that before, there's always a few taking up a booth and being bored, not last night, the meseros were grabbing girls and delivering them to tables, a lot of competition means the girls don't have to try so hard, on the bright side there were about 6 new girls and at least 2 were among the best I've ever seen at Hawaii, perfect tens. I've been coming here for 3 yrs and seen maybe 4 that I would call 10's absolutely perfect from top to bottom, and I saw 2 last night. Of course I never see them again, they don't seem to stay long, back to work San Luis, Mexicali or wherever. Hope to have better news to report.

El

AmanteDeLatina
03-09-11, 16:57
With gasoline prices going as high as they are getting, I was wondering if anyone knew of any shuttle services that go between Algodones and Phoenix. If any of you live in or near Phoenix or somewhere along the way and want to sometime go down there together in a carpool to share gasoline prices let me know.

Rxracer
03-10-11, 00:01
With gasoline prices going as high as they are getting, I was wondering if anyone knew of any shuttle services that go between Algodones and Phoenix. If any of you live in or near Phoenix or somewhere along the way and want to sometime go down there together in a carpool to share gasoline prices let me know.The only shuttle I have heard of is a dental shuttle that supposedly runs weekdays. Unfortunately the timing probably doesn't work right. Check it on losalgodones dot com

Chica Luv
03-10-11, 03:48
Don't know about a shuttle between Phoenix and Algodones, but the are several shuttles between Phoenix and Nogales. I see them all the time walking between the USA side parking and the border crossing.

CL.

With gasoline prices going as high as they are getting, I was wondering if anyone knew of any shuttle services that go between Algodones and Phoenix. If any of you live in or near Phoenix or somewhere along the way and want to sometime go down there together in a carpool to share gasoline prices let me know.

On Your Face
03-12-11, 00:01
There is a shuttle between the Phoenix and Yuma airports. Picked up a pamphlet for the service at a Yuma hotel last year. I suppose you could then take a cab to the crossing. Don't expect a cab to be readily available when you want to leave though.

Better yet, rent an RV and camp at the Sleepy Hollow RV Park. It's within 200 yards of the Algodones crossing. Saw a snowbird ride his bicycle through the crossing when I was walking back one late, weekend night.

Granjefe
04-08-11, 18:38
The floor show usually starts around 4 pm running Thursday thru Sunday with Nice Talent. Lexi is presently doing a fire dance show which is interesting!

On Your Face
04-10-11, 17:08
The floor show usually starts around 4 pm running Thursday thru Sunday with Nice Talent. Lexi is presently doing a fire dance show which is interesting!That's good news. So how are Sunday afternoons at Hawaii these days? Is most of the new talent still in town then?

Zman1
04-12-11, 01:21
Saturday night at the Hawaiian was pretty weak, I met RXracer there at around 6pm, The usual suspects were there, Melissa, Susaanna, Emelie (?) , Chi Chi, Mya, Lexie, Monserrat, and a few I don't remember, LOL! But not much more than that. There was a good fight on, later that night but by that time it was pretty much over. I went up with a lady that I text before, She was great, but, sorry can't use her name because a few of the ladies there know the site and it has ALMOST come back to haunt me. I think it might be over now, because Saturday is usually the best night. RXracer was over to the Greendoor alittle earlier, said it was dead too, as far as Sunday afternoon I was at the Hawaiian from! :30 to 2:15, That is alittle early but it was DEAD. It might have gotten alttle better but Friday night and Saturday night are the best, Granjefe will have better intel for Sunday, He was at Greendoor, Maybe he will post. LOL! Candyman Sorry I missed ya. I will be back in 2 to 3 wks. To see my other lady, BTW I saw Lexie's fire dance after the fight, was interesting!

Good Luck All! C Ya!

Granjefe
04-12-11, 14:21
Things are slow at both Hawaii Club and Green Door. It's a good time to find a favorite girl and negotiate lower prices.

Sal Chicha
04-14-11, 17:28
Things are slow at both Hawaii Club and Green Door. It's a good time to find a favorite girl and negotiate lower prices.I haven't been at this joint, or any other for a year or so. If I want to fuck around with a girl without fucking, just buying drinks, is there good looking chicks at hawaii? Last time I went, the only ones I'd buy drinks for were about 3 girls, and taken the whole night. The one that got my interest had a not pretty at all face, but really nice thin body and big fake boobs. She is in here 20's. Is there new talent here since last year? I might head off to San Luis and check out Boobies, where there was some hot looking women last time I was there, although sneaking out to Algodones and back before the my girl notices my absence is nice.

On Your Face
04-27-11, 07:12
I haven't been at this joint, or any other for a year or so. If I want to fuck around with a girl without fucking, just buying drinks, is there good looking chicks at hawaii? Last time I went, the only ones I'd buy drinks for were about 3 girls, and taken the whole night. The one that got my interest had a not pretty at all face, but really nice thin body and big fake boobs. She is in here 20's. Is there new talent here since last year? I might head off to San Luis and check out Boobies, where there was some hot looking women last time I was there, although sneaking out to Algodones and back before the my girl notices my absence is nice.There were a few girls on vacation this past weekend when I returned, but nothing much has changed since last fall. You're probably still only going to find a few girls that meet your requirements at Hawaii. However, there wasn't much competition for those girls' affection.

Sal Chicha
05-15-11, 23:16
What I have noticed is that the girls at Hawaii latch on to the dudes drinking a lot of beer. I'm not a beer drinker myself, I just drink soda. Either most of them are alcoholics or they feel the heavy beer drinker will spend more money on them, which might actually be true. I guess I should buy a pail of beer and have one of these alcoholic working girls slam it down. Anyone know what time Hawaii opens? If I stop by let's say on a Wednesday around 2 pm, will there be any women there?

On Your Face
05-16-11, 02:33
What I have noticed is that the girls at Hawaii latch on to the dudes drinking a lot of beer. I'm not a beer drinker myself, I just drink soda. Either most of them are alcoholics or they feel the heavy beer drinker will spend more money on them, which might actually be true. I guess I should buy a pail of beer and have one of these alcoholic working girls slam it down. Anyone know what time Hawaii opens? If I stop by let's say on a Wednesday around 2 pm, will there be any women there?¿Qué? Hawaii isn't a brothel. It's a strip club & bar where you can meet a lady of your choice and negotiate extracurricular activities. Many of the girls are just in town for a few days taking a working vacation from their friends, kids, and families in Tijauna, Merida, Mexicali, etc. It is only natural that they want to dance, drink, and have a good time while earning some money. The "dudes drinking a lot of beer" are probably buying the chicas the $5 or $10 drinks to stay with them of which she earns half. This is a great way to hang out with a chica. Try buying an American stripper a $10 drink to be with you for 5 or 6 songs!

I know Hawaii opens about 11am on the weekends, but don't expect many girls at that hour. Most report in between 3-5pm after the DJ comes to work. Only a few Algodones chicas will be at work from Sunday through Wednesday. This is when Hawaii is more of a traditional locals bar. The quality chicas travel into town Thursday morning and leave Sunday.

Slopski
05-16-11, 18:11
What I have noticed is that the girls at Hawaii latch on to the dudes drinking a lot of beer. I'm not a beer drinker myself, I just drink soda. Either most of them are alcoholics or they feel the heavy beer drinker will spend more money on them, which might actually be true. I guess I should buy a pail of beer and have one of these alcoholic working girls slam it down. Anyone know what time Hawaii opens? If I stop by let's say on a Wednesday around 2 pm, will there be any women there?I think it opens at noon you got to remember that in the week there's less selection of girls.

Sal Chicha
05-16-11, 21:26
What I have noticed is that the girls at Hawaii latch on to the dudes drinking a lot of beer. I'm not a beer drinker myself, I just drink soda. Either most of them are alcoholics or they feel the heavy beer drinker will spend more money on them, which might actually be true. I guess I should buy a pail of beer and have one of these alcoholic working girls slam it down. Anyone know what time Hawaii opens? If I stop by let's say on a Wednesday around 2 pm, will there be any women there?Hahahaaha. This site is all about guys talking about sex with prostitutes, yet certain words to describe these working women aren't allowed. I'm sure I didn't refer to the alcoholics working in hawaii as "working girls." Very funny stuff.

Sal Chicha
05-18-11, 06:49
¿qué? hawaii isn't a brothel. it's a strip club & bar where you can meet a lady of your choice and negotiate extracurricular activities. many of the girls are just in town for a few days taking a working vacation from their friends, kids, and families in tijauna, merida, mexicali, etc. it is only natural that they want to dance, drink, and have a good time while earning some money. the "dudes drinking a lot of beer" are probably buying the chicas the $5 or $10 drinks to stay with them of which she earns half. this is a great way to hang out with a chica. try buying an american stripper a $10 drink to be with you for 5 or 6 songs!

i know hawaii opens about 11am on the weekends, but don't expect many girls at that hour. most report in between 3-5pm after the dj comes to work. only a few algodones chicas will be at work from sunday through wednesday. this is when hawaii is more of a traditional locals bar. the quality chicas travel into town thursday morning and leave sunday.brothel? whoa, i had to look that word up before responding. after googling that work, well, yeah, hawaii is pretty much a brothel. and i do plan on buying drinks for the "chicas." probably more than the dudes with a bucket of beer. that was my point, the "chicas" seem to think that the guy not buying beer won't spend money on them, which is not true. one of the "chicas" told me that a couple of them are alcoholics, so i think they are influenced by the presence of beer. it sucks that san luis is farther away and hard to sneak out and come back within a couple of hours. the quality and quantity of the "chicas" at boobies and medusas blows hawaii away, but algodones is so quick and easy to sneak in and out of and back to yuma. boobies has far better quality than hawaii, but the fun starts at around 9pm, way too late to get back home at a decent time. i guess snowbird season in algodones applies not only to pharmacies, but also to hawaii. it's obvious that san luis doesn't depend on this.

thanks for the input peeps.

Granjefe
05-19-11, 17:49
¿Qué? Hawaii isn't a brothel. It's a strip club & bar where you can meet a lady of your choice and negotiate extracurricular activities. Many of the girls are just in town for a few days taking a working vacation from their friends, kids, and families in Tijauna, Merida, Mexicali, etc. It is only natural that they want to dance, drink, and have a good time while earning some money. The "dudes drinking a lot of beer" are probably buying the chicas the $5 or $10 drinks to stay with them of which she earns half. This is a great way to hang out with a chica. Try buying an American stripper a $10 drink to be with you for 5 or 6 songs!

I know Hawaii opens about 11am on the weekends, but don't expect many girls at that hour. Most report in between 3-5pm after the DJ comes to work. Only a few Algodones chicas will be at work from Sunday through Wednesday. This is when Hawaii is more of a traditional locals bar. The quality chicas travel into town Thursday morning and leave Sunday.Hawaii is a decent strip club with hostitutes that are independent contractors who pick and choose who and what they wish to perform with. Sounds like "Sal Chicha" is a winey little catholic boy who needs to find a new religion or stay home!

Sal Chicha
05-19-11, 21:16
Hawaii is a decent strip club with hostitutes that are independent contractors who pick and choose who and what they wish to perform with. Sounds like "Sal Chicha" is a winey little catholic boy who needs to find a new religion or stay home!Haha, relax pops. I don't know you, but by your and on your face's response, I'm sure both of you are at least in your 60's. You old farts have this need to defend the "chicas" for some reason. Don't blow an arterie grandmps, don't forget that viagra doesn't help your heart be younger. The chicas will be fine pops, no one's going to harm them. I'll leave Hawaii to the old white guys, pops. San Luis, here I come.

Granjefe
05-25-11, 18:05
The season ended abruptly this year and the girls are felling the effects. Hawaii dance show does not get organized until around 4 pm thur. Sun. The A team arrives from mexicali for this period.

Slopski
05-25-11, 18:56
How's the green door doing? I bet is far worse.

Granjefe
05-26-11, 00:18
The Green Door is doing even worst.

Artisttyp
05-29-11, 20:40
I've read that algodones is a true dusty border town with dirt roads. Is this true and do you think from a photography stand point it would be more interesting than san luis colorado?

It seems like algodones would be better in the PFP arena. Any street action or zona? I am not on a bar girl budget.

Also I would like to go on a direct bus from algodones to nogales. Is this possible?

Many Thanks,

Artisttyp

Jaimehaffner
05-30-11, 00:05
From San Luis should have service to Nogales. Also Google shuttle service on the US side. These are vans. I see them on I-8 all the timerunning from Nogo to Tijuana There is not much SW service in Algo. This time of year you should get a good deal in Hawaii or Olimpico.

Rxracer
05-30-11, 18:20
I've read that algodones is a true dusty border town with dirt roads. Is this true and do you think from a photography stand point it would be more interesting than san luis colorado?

It seems like algodones would be better in the PFP arena. Any street action or zona? I am not on a bar girl budget.

Also I would like to go on a direct bus from algodones to nogales. Is this possible?

Many Thanks,

ArtisttypGood news! The streets of Algodones are paved. Seriously, Algodones is a nice little town. It's main claim to fame is the drugstores, dentists and eyeglass shops that the retirees that frequent Yuma (and some that just stop for a couple weeks before going on to Phoenix, etc) in the winter flock to. You should be able to catch a bus as that is the way many of the girls get to Algodones from Mexicali or San Luis. From a photography stand point, it justs depends on what pictures you want. Algodones is 'quaint' with the street booths where vendors are trying to sell their many wares. Not sure of what to photograph in San Luis. It seems a little more upscale from the few times I have been there. Although, at this time of year, there may be limited activity in either town due to the summer heat and snowbirds (me included) having gone north. The Yuma area nearly doubles in population during the winter with an estimated 100, 000+ winter visitors.

There is no zona in Algodones. Both the Green Door (Olimpico) and Club Hawaii are within 4 blocks of the border crossing. Don't know if there is a zona in San Luis but I don't think so.

Rxracer

Artisttyp
05-30-11, 18:42
Good news! The streets of Algodones are paved. Seriously, Algodones is a nice little town. It's main claim to fame is the drugstores, dentists and eyeglass shops that the retirees that frequent Yuma (and some that just stop for a couple weeks before going on to Phoenix, etc) in the winter flock to. You should be able to catch a bus as that is the way many of the girls get to Algodones from Mexicali or San Luis. From a photography stand point, it justs depends on what pictures you want. Algodones is 'quaint' with the street booths where vendors are trying to sell their many wares. Not sure of what to photograph in San Luis. It seems a little more upscale from the few times I have been there. Although, at this time of year, there may be limited activity in either town due to the summer heat and snowbirds (me included) having gone north. The Yuma area nearly doubles in population during the winter with an estimated 100, 000+ winter visitors.

There is no zona in Algodones. Both the Green Door (Olimpico) and Club Hawaii are within 4 blocks of the border crossing. Don't know if there is a zona in San Luis but I don't think so.

RxracerThis is good information. Thank you for taking the time to write.

Quaint can be a good thing. I would be looking for typical spanish / colonial type architecture and interesting photos of the border fence (contrast USA / MEX). I am well aware that " billy the kid" has been captured. However if I can get a hint of that wild west flavor in a few photos that would be nice.

It seems like san luis would not be of interest to me "upscale" and probably a waste of time from a pfp perspective compared to algodones.

Sounds good to me. It is nice to get a perspective from somebody that has already been there.

Artisttyp

Xfactors
06-21-11, 16:27
Below is map and photos of Bar Olimpico / The Green Door.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=32.7164967&lon=-114.7290203&z=16&l=0&m=h

Granjefe
06-21-11, 20:52
Below is map and photos of Bar Olimpico / The Green Door.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=32.7164967&lon=-114.7290203&z=16&l=0&m=hThanks for all your efforts.

Xfactors
06-21-11, 23:42
Below is map and photos of Hawaii Strip Club.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=32.7164595&lon=-114.7304083&z=16&l=0&m=h

2nd Chance
06-22-11, 02:46
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=107598731106807986723.000494bd356601aa1ffbb

If you go to Street View, you can see your position and an image of the business. .

Xfactors
06-22-11, 10:15
Posted on 6/25/09. Headed back across the border, stopped at the casino for prime rib dinner. 5.99! 4-9pm. Monday-Friday. Doesn't get much better than that! Adios for now!Where is this casino? Should I post a map and photo of it?

Xfactors
06-22-11, 10:43
Below is map and photos of Pemex, Hotel Central, and 2 money exchange places (Casa de Cambios). They are right together.

Hotel Central is good hotel to stay in for mongers. It's about 2 blocks away from Hawaii strip club, and about 3 blocks away from Green Door bar.

It's been reported on this forum, that this town has 3 hotels. Hotel Central is the best for mongers, because it's close to Hawaii and Green Door. Hotel Central cost about $30. If Hotel Central is full, just ask them where the other 2 hotels are at.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=32.715901&lon=-114.7325259&z=16&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
06-22-11, 11:31
Below is map and photos of a 3rd money exchange place, that's only 1 block away from Hawaii.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=32.7158287&lon=-114.7308469&z=16&l=0&m=h

2nd Chance
06-23-11, 02:06
Where is this casino? Should I post a map and photo of it?You really can't miss the casino. You pass it as you drive down the road from the freeway into Los Algodones. They have a HUGE marquee so it's easy to spot.

Spardelf
07-07-11, 23:55
Is it dead down in algodones? Are there any girls worth the trip down there?

Fryer45
07-29-11, 16:35
Went to the Green Door & the Bar Hawaii last night. First, I went Bar Hawaii about 6 PM. I was told by one of the waiters there, that was 6 to 8 chica's working there, but.

I only counted 5 that I saw, granted there were probably more upstairs getting ready, but who knows. Nothing caught my eye per say, had a couple beers and then left for the Green Door.

At the Green Door there were a few gringo's and about 6 chica's, Mara wasn't there. Chantell was dancing, and I think she was the only one, I didn't see anyone else dance at the time.

Yvonne and another chica were with two older guys. There were other chica's in the back playing with their cell phones. Didn't really get a good look at them.

All in all, it wasn't a wasted trip. From what I learned, alot of girls are still on vacation with their kid (s) , and probably return after or before the school year starts.

I will be heading to Mexicali either on Friday or Saturday, will report later.

Fryer

Shawn34
07-30-11, 12:51
I will be in Algodones next week. Looking for some tips. I do not mind if the girl has a little extra weight just looking for skill. Prefer them younger but skill age in some cases. Help me out guys please!

Granjefe
07-30-11, 17:33
I will be in Algodones next week. Looking for some tips. I do not mind if the girl has a little extra weight just looking for skill. Prefer them younger but skill age in some cases. Help me out guys please!I am presently in Mexico City but you can contact the "Mayor" of Algodones for hostitute reference. He is an American who lives in Algo and frequence the Hawaii Club. We do not care so much for the Green Door (management are cabrones). His e-mail is marcmcnlty at aol. Com He will surely hook you up with the right girl. I would recommend little Carla (from Mazatlan) as she gives good head and licks your balls very nicely.

Have fun amigo.

Shawn34
07-31-11, 13:05
I shot off an email thanks. I was wondering if there are any woman who are bisexual who do 3somes. And what to pay for that as do not want to overpay for you regulars.

I used to go to the green door before this stuff I read about Jorge. I like it better but I can understand now why you like Hawaii. Thanks for the carla recommendation. If anyone has any others still looking. I usually go during the week after 4 or did when I was there in 2006-2009.

Zman1
08-01-11, 01:46
I will be in Algodones next week. Looking for some tips. I do not mind if the girl has a little extra weight just looking for skill. Prefer them younger but skill age in some cases. Help me out guys please!Time for me to weigh. Yvonne gives one of the best Bjs@GD, I ought to know. I was seeing her on and off for 2 years. We have since parted ways but she was one of the best I had and I been goin there for almost 6 years, LOL! She is there most of the time, from Thursday on. Deanna is pretty good. I have seen her a few times, In the last 2 months. FYI Yvonne likes DATY! Candtman! Nice to see you are posting from Mexico City! LOL!

Spardelf
08-05-11, 18:08
Stopped by on my way to Yuma, went toGD first to check it out and never made it to Hawaii. This place was not bad at all. There was about 6 girls in the place some ok but a couple were really nice looking. Mara danced and showed off those huge fake boobs and nice legs. She came over after and we had some fun at the table and then headed up. It was a great time, very hot and awesome skills. Management was very cool and relaxed. Don't see why this place has any complaints.

Kirkd9
08-23-11, 11:24
Heading down to yuma, I'm wondering if there is any massage parlors in Los Algodones, or close by?

Thanks in advance everyone.

Granjefe
08-23-11, 21:38
Heading down to yuma, I'm wondering if there is any massage parlors in Los Algodones, or close by?

Thanks in advance everyone.But you can negotiate with a girl at the Green Door or The Hawaii Club to give you a massage. Off hand I know Helena gives a great massage but she is back home in Michoacan for vacation. I hear Little Suzanna at Hawaii is very talented. The best approach is to get a hotel room (Pemex Station) ($25. A night). That way you have a safe place to crash and a place to invite a girl for what ever you please. Z-man and I will be down there on Saturday staying at the hotel.

Granjefe
08-24-11, 07:21
Emily and a friend doing the nasty dance.

Granjefe
08-24-11, 07:28
Kiss and make up girls. Emily and her sister entertaining us one evening.

Granjefe
08-24-11, 08:18
Just a typical Saturday night at the infamous Hawaii Club. This evening John seems to be entertaining most the girls.

AmanteDeLatina
08-24-11, 09:12
I was wondering if anyone has ever gotten a girl for the entire night. If you have how much did it cost you? Did you wait until either the GD or Hawaiian closed or did you ask her while you were in there?

Granjefe
08-24-11, 09:48
I was wondering if anyone has ever gotten a girl for the entire night. If you have how much did it cost you? Did you wait until either the GD or Hawaiian closed or did you ask her while you were in there?I've had numerous over night adventures with ladies from the Hawaii Club. You should negotiate with a lady while she is working the club. They will tell you right up front if they will make a house call. She will walk over to your room after she gets off duty. The ladies prefer you stay at the Hotel Centro (Pemex Station) as it is only 1 block from the club. Prices range from $100. To $200. A night depending on the lady.

As for the Green Door, the ladies are not allowed to leave the organization. They are monitored by video when they go back to their rooms upstairs. You can pay extra to stay with them upstairs from the Green Door but the house gets a pretty penny for this scenario. This is why most of us regular Algodones mongers prefer the Hawaii Club.

This summer has been extremely slow in Algo so you probably can get a overnight house call for about $100. If you are a good negotiator. I've notice little Suzanna leaving the hotel in the morning on many occasions.

Happy Hunting amigo

Granjefe
08-24-11, 10:21
The "A" Team shows up on Thursday afternoons to perform through Sunday night at the Hawaii Club.

Kirkd9
08-24-11, 11:11
But you can negotiate with a girl at the Green Door or The Hawaii Club to give you a massage. Off hand I know Helena gives a great massage but she is back home in Michoacan for vacation. I hear Little Suzanna at Hawaii is very talented. The best approach is to get a hotel room (Pemex Station) ($25. A night). That way you have a safe place to crash and a place to invite a girl for what ever you please. Z-man and I will be down there on Saturday staying at the hotel.Thanks for the info, is los Algodones the only border crossing in the yuma area?

Granjefe
08-25-11, 08:39
just 8 miles (west) from downtown yuma is the border crossing of los algodones (official name is adrade poe). it is open from 6 am to 10 pm secure parking is available for $5. 00 at the indian parking lot. the lot also closes at 10 pm so if you plan on spending the night in algodones you must first pay the over night rate or your vehicle will be towed.

25 miles south of yuma you will find the san luis crossing which is open 24 hours. the mexican city is called san luis rio colorado. on the usa side you will find san luis arizona. i personally do not like to frequent san luis at night. the police force is corrupt and will stop you with the goal of you paying them a little "mordida" for your protection. there are several clubs in this city but they are all rep001tered far from each other (similar to mexicali) which will require you to employ taxis to go club hopping. there are a few discos near to the border that open late and are a breeding ground for 'punks".

happy hunting amigos

Kirkd9
08-26-11, 11:01
just 8 miles (west) from downtown yuma is the border crossing of los algodones (official name is adrade poe). it is open from 6 am to 10 pm secure parking is available for $5. 00 at the indian parking lot. the lot also closes at 10 pm so if you plan on spending the night in algodones you must first pay the over night rate or your vehicle will be towed.

25 miles south of yuma you will find the san luis crossing which is open 24 hours. the mexican city is called san luis rio colorado. on the usa side you will find san luis arizona. i personally do not like to frequent san luis at night. the police force is corrupt and will stop you with the goal of you paying them a little "mordida" for your protection. there are several clubs in this city but they are all rep001tered far from each other (similar to mexicali) which will require you to employ taxis to go club hopping. there are a few discos near to the border that open late and are a breeding ground for 'punks".

happy hunting amigosthank you for all your help, i appreciate it. when i go down, i'll give a report

AmanteDeLatina
08-31-11, 04:47
I was wondering if anyone knows if the Hotel Centro has a safe or some other arrangement to put your money and other valuables in. I am thinking about trying to get a chica for an all nighter and I want to make sure that my stuff is safe. What do you all do to keep your stuff safe? I have been to Algodones but I have never stayed over night. This will be the first time for that. I am planning a trip for this weekend for myself staying on Friday night in Algodones and Saturday night in Mexicali. I live in the Phoenix, Az area. If anyone wants to come along and if you live in Phoenix or somewhere in between let me know. I would not mind having someone to split the cost of gas with.

Granjefe
08-31-11, 20:49
I was wondering if anyone knows if the Hotel Centro has a safe or some other arrangement to put your money and other valuables in. I am thinking about trying to get a chica for an all nighter and I want to make sure that my stuff is safe. What do you all do to keep your stuff safe? I have been to Algodones but I have never stayed over night. This will be the first time for that. I am planning a trip for this weekend for myself staying on Friday night in Algodones and Saturday night in Mexicali. I live in the Phoenix, Az area. If anyone wants to come along and if you live in Phoenix or somewhere in between let me know. I would not mind having someone to split the cost of gas with.Hola Tempe Jon,

I live in Yuma and am up to being your wingman this weekend. I am willing to split the cost of gas with you.

AmanteDeLatina
09-01-11, 16:21
Granjefe and I are going to go to Los Algodones on Friday and spend the night there and then go to Mexicali and spend Saturday night there. Anyone else that lives in the Phoenix area or somewhere in between that wants to go let me know and we can split some gas money. Happy mongering!

Suchafndork
09-02-11, 19:47
Just a typical Saturday night at the infamous Hawaii Club. This evening John seems to be entertaining most the girls.Can you email me the pics you have from the Hawaii club? Who should I see while I'm there?

[Email address deleted by Admin]

Any tips about the place would help, thanks man

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

AmanteDeLatina
09-07-11, 00:51
Granjefe and myself went to Club Hawaii on Friday night 9-2-11. I was a bit disappointed. I am not sure if I will return. There were some very good looking ladies there but none of them seemed to want to deal with me. When I first got there Granjefe was immediately greeted by his friend. Granjefe had great luck there. He seems to do better at that place than I do. He was able to get her to his room for a TLN for a very good rate. I will not spoil all the details on that, I will let Granjefe tell you about that.

The first lady I talked to had a name that began with the letter M but I can not remember her name. I was not really that attracted to her. It was shortly after I first got there and Granjefe's friend "the mayor" was sort of joshing me about getting a girl. I finally succumbed and allowed him to bring this lady over. She was polite and all but I just was not that attracted to her and I really did not want to spend money on something that I was not really going to be fully into. I bought her a couple of drinks and then she left and I never tried to get her back. I then spotted Suzanna who I was very attracted to. I had her brought over and bought her a couple of drinks. I attempted to get her to do an all nighter (a TLN) but she said she did not do those. She offerred to give me full service in the Hawaii Clubs Hotel for $100 plus $20 for their room for an hour. Since I had already paid for the room at the hotel central I really did not want to buy another room so I declined. I have read reports in the past of how Suzanna has done TLN's for other mongers so I am not sure why she did not want my money. Maybe it is because I do not Speak Spanish and I was using an electronic translator to talk to her? If any of you have an iphone or an Android phone (I prefer Android) , make sure you get the Jibbigo application if you do not speak spanish like me. It is a talking translator and I was able to talk to all the girls in Mexico on this trip. It was very helpful. After I gave up on Suzanna I had another girl brought over for a drink that I had tipped quite a bit of money while she was dancing on stage. I can not remember her name but she was repectable looking. I tried to negotiate an all nighter with her but she said she couldn't because she was going to return to Mexicali that night. I then spotted this real good lady that had huge breasts dancing on the stage and I asked her if she would do an all nighter. She said she would for $150 and I agreed. She said that she would come by my room at 3 A. M. I was very hopeful at this point. She ended up being a no show. I had not given her the money yet so I did not lose anything but I was still disappointed. I ended up not getting any action at all in Los Algodones so I left the place a bit disappointed. The next day I went to Mexicali and had a little bit better luck. You can read about my Mexicali adventures in the Mexicali forum. I am not sure if I will return to Algodones now. In the past I had been there and had some good girls but it seems to now have went to hell. The place was nearly dead and the women just seemed to not want to do TLN's. I would like to get Suzanna for a TLN so if anyone on here is in real good terms with her and can arrange that as I have seen from previous posts she has done them before let me know and I will be willing to buy you some drinks or something. You can now go to the Mexicali thread to read about my adventures there.

SanLuisMex
09-07-11, 08:07
just a timing thing i bet (previous post not coming back to algo). i live in san luis mexico and drove up to algo sunday about 9pm because i was bored. stopped at hawaiian but only for a minute. they were having an **** club thing going on. went over to green door. within minutes was in a room with emily. cute girl, great bj and good sex. 200 pesos for room 500 pesos for lovely emily. drove back to san luis and finished the night a club tequilla. great way to cap a good labor day weekend.

AmanteDeLatina
09-07-11, 09:02
Something I forgot to say in my earlier post that was kind of funny, I went into Club Hawaii wearing a Motley Crue t-shirt. 4 different women all were commenting on my t-shirt and were wanting one. The girl that was with Granjefe asked Granjefe to bring her back a Motley Crue T-Shirt next time he came. I had bought mine at a concert but all concert t-shirts are available on ticketmaster's website. I think next time I go down there I am going to buy about 5 Motley Crue T-shirts and start bartering them for services. LOL. I did not know that Motley Crue was so popular with girls at Mexican strip clubs. I guess Nikki Six, Vince Neal, Mick Mars and Tommy Lee would do quite well if they went there (of course they would probably do quite well everywhere. LOL).

Granjefe
09-07-11, 14:14
Ofelia is 89 pounds of flesh and one pound of pussy. She tightened me up Friday night and Saturday morning over in my hotel room. We, ve got about two more weeks of the shitty ma-soon season humidity left as we approach our season down here. Our "A' Team will then return to entertain our desires.

Granjefe
09-07-11, 14:19
She loves to just play around all night.

Dickhead
09-07-11, 22:48
Maybe it is because I do not Speak Spanish and I was using an electronic translator to talk to her? If any of you have an iphone or an Android phone (I prefer Android) , make sure you get the Jibbigo application if you do not speak spanish like me. It is a talking translator and I was able to talk to all the girls in Mexico on this trip.How does a talking translator help you understand what she is saying to you? Don't you think it would be kind of boring for a chica to spend the night with someone she couldn't communicate with? Plus what about words like "por" and "para" and "ser" and "estar" that translate to the exact same word in English but mean two completely different things in Spanish? Or "compromiso" which is one word in Spanish and translates into two VERY different concepts in English?

AmanteDeLatina
09-08-11, 03:49
How does a talking translator help you understand what she is saying to you? Don't you think it would be kind of boring for a chica to spend the night with someone she couldn't communicate with? Plus what about words like "por" and "para" and "ser" and "estar" that translate to the exact same word in English but mean two completely different things in Spanish? Or "compromiso" which is one word in Spanish and translates into two VERY different concepts in English?The girl can talk into the talking translator and it will say back whatever she says in English. It is bi-directional. No, it is not perfect, you are right. Sometimes it screws up but it does pretty well if you do not speak a word of Spanish like I don't. As far as if the girl is bored, it is not a matter of entertaining her. I am not looking for a mate. I am paying for a service. She is there to make money not be entertained. She is entertaining me.

Dickhead
09-08-11, 04:23
But it isn't all about you. There are two parties to the transaction. So if it isn't entertaining for her, then that might explain why she would do a TLN with someone else, but not with you. You could probably stratify the women into three categories: those who would not do a TLN with someone with no language skills or cultural understanding, those who would do it but would want more money, and those who wouldn't give a shit. Probably the latter category would be the rarest of the three. I mean, it's one thing to have an electronic intermediary for a short conversation and another thing to have one for several hours. Suppose you are in bed together and she is doing X and you want Y. Or she is doing Y really fast and you want her to do Y really slow. Whipping out the bidirectional electronic intermediary will be sort of awkward and she might not be comfortable. You want your woman to be comfortable for best results.

So I see three possible solutions for you: Learn some Spanish, pay more money, or find someone who speaks English (which will normally mean paying more money anyway). Well, I guess #4 would be to have someone else work the translator while you are banging her.

Granjefe
09-09-11, 20:53
But it isn't all about you. There are two parties to the transaction. So if it isn't entertaining for her, then that might explain why she would do a TLN with someone else, but not with you. You could probably stratify the women into three categories: those who would not do a TLN with someone with no language skills or cultural understanding, those who would do it but would want more money, and those who wouldn't give a shit. Probably the latter category would be the rarest of the three. I mean, it's one thing to have an electronic intermediary for a short conversation and another thing to have one for several hours. Suppose you are in bed together and she is doing X and you want Y. Or she is doing Y really fast and you want her to do Y really slow. Whipping out the bidirectional electronic intermediary will be sort of awkward and she might not be comfortable. You want your woman to be comfortable for best results.

So I see three possible solutions for you: Learn some Spanish, pay more money, or find someone who speaks English (which will normally mean paying more money anyway). Well, I guess #4 would be to have someone else work the translator while you are banging her.If you speak no Spanish and bring in a middleman to communicate it will always cost you more. In some scenarios it could even lead to be setup for trouble somewhere in the process (like being ripped off). Those Mexicans are famous for being crafty and resourceful.

Granjefe
09-14-11, 06:41
This little brown girl (Ofelia) will greet you with pleasure. She is an excellent pole dancer and speaks pretty good English as she is college educated.

Granjefe
10-11-11, 19:09
New Talent continues to flow through the Hawaii Club. There is no cover charge and beers are only $2. 00. Pole dancers will push their "stuff" in your face for a mere $1. 00 tip, touching is allowed. Weather has cooled down making it an enjoyable trip to sleepy Algodones. Overnight parking is available at the Indian parking lot on the border. Hotel costs are $25. 00 a night at the Pemex station.

On Your Face
10-21-11, 03:02
The girl can talk into the talking translator and it will say back whatever she says in English. It is bi-directional. No, it is not perfect, you are right. Sometimes it screws up but it does pretty well if you do not speak a word of Spanish like I don't. As far as if the girl is bored, it is not a matter of entertaining her. I am not looking for a mate. I am paying for a service. She is there to make money not be entertained. She is entertaining me.This may be the attitude and vibe that putoff some of the girls. They don't have a quota and only perform services they are comfortable with. Hawaii isn't a brothel. Learn some basic Spanish, have a few drinks, and smile. Utilize the hosts / waiters for info and occasional translations.

And I'm not sure what is funnier, trying to use a translator device at a Mexican strip club or not knowing that Suzanna (petite girl from Tijauna) speaks good English.

Milkman12
10-21-11, 17:47
When does the Green Door or Hawaii Club get started on a typical Thursday or Friday? Are they ever running in the afternoon?

The second time I went (back in March or so) , I met a girl named Anel from San Luis. She is 23 and was definitely the best looking girl there. I negotiated for 60 + the room and she was worth every penny. She tried to kiss but I'm not into kissing prostitutes. She worked all positions nicely for the entire time (about 20-25 min). I got her Facebook and we keep in touch now.

Granjefe
10-22-11, 17:34
As we have started our "Snowbird" Season down here in the Yuma. El Centro areas Algodones is starting to come back to life again. The Green Door attempts to start afternoon pole dancing at 3:30 pm more or less. The Hawaii Club has an "A" Team that starts their pole dance sets around 4:30 pm Keep in mind I am referring to Mexican time so always allow a 30 minute delay in order to fit in. The majority of the Hawaii "A" Team girls are from Mexicali so they show up on Thursday afternoons to work threw Sunday night. On Monday mornings they collect their commission cash from the management and return to Mexicali to play "mom" with their rug rats.

Happy Hunting.

Fryer45
10-31-11, 19:24
Went to the Green Door this Sunday with a few friends. It was about 3:30PM, the girls had just started dancing. There was about 4 or 5 dancers.

Mara & Chantel were the only "good looking" ones, the others, well weren't cutting it. Saw Yvonne, Josy, and about 4 other's working.
There were some snow birds in the bar as well. Not too much happening.

Finished our beers, and left for Bar Hawaii. We walked in, and it was a ghost town. One girl dancing, one on the couch playing with her cell phone.

About a total of 6 gringo's, including us in the bar. What a disappointment! Asked the waiter, where are the girls? He replied, he didn't know & he

would ask the manager if any more were coming in. He came back promtly, and told us, maybe a couple more might show up.

So finished our beers and left, and headed back to the Door. Ordered more beers, and got bored again with the same entertainment. Left out there.

About 5:30PM.

All in all, a pretty boring Sunday at both establishment's. Sunday afternoons used to rock back in the day. Maybe those days will return, who knows.

Fryer

Chica Luv
10-31-11, 21:25
Spent a couple evenings in Algodones sampling the goods.

Night one: Toured Hawaii but the girls and atmosphere seem less personal & hurried. Made my way over to the Green Door and experienced more of a relaxed club feeling. Had lots of girls come sit with me and offer their services. About 1030 (after the gate closes) Liz made her pitch for services once again, but this time she accepted the. 4 that I was offering. We headed up to her room (stopping along the way to pay the additional. 2 room fee to the management). BBBJ & FS were all good.

Night two: Ran into a street girl (really a club girl several hours prior to her going to work). VERY cute and friendly. She quoted $100 and I countered $20. We both laughed and settled on. 4 We walked to my hotel room and spent 1-2 hours with BBBJ and all positions. To include DFK & DATY. She gave me her phone number for later contact.

Night three: Ran into a couple of Club girls on their night off. We all ended up have eats-and-treats at one of the outdoor places. During the conversation, I discovered that they were FREE to go and do what ever they wanted on their time / evenings / nights off & away from the club. While we were talking, a local guy came by and one of the girls left to go spend the night with him. SO. I asked the other one if she wanted to spend the night with me."I have AC, Color TV and LOTs of hot water (not to mention a KingSize bed and HardON). She spent the entire night with plenty of TV, AC, hotwater. With lots of sex & BJs thrown in. NO CHARGE!

Night four: BaCK to the GD and linked up with another hottie, Daisy. Again, very little customers and the price was. 4 CBJ and all other services were ok.

I had a great time with all the gals, but would only repeat with the 'street girl' if I returned.

Trusted member can PM for additional info.

Chica Luv

Larbo
11-01-11, 02:40
[QUOTE=Granjefe; 1190228]Just 8 miles (west) from downtown Yuma is the border crossing of Los Algodones (official name is Adrade POE). It is open from 6 am To 10 pm Secure parking is available for $5. 00 at the Indian Parking lot. The lot also closes at 10 pm so if you plan on spending the night in Algodones you must first pay the over night rate or your vehicle will be towed.

Going to Yuma for the first time. Am a regular on the Monterrey scene, though not for a few months lately. I will have a rental car, so will be reluctant to actually drive across the border into Algodones. Is it possible to park on the US side, walk across, and take a taxi or walk to the Green Door or Hawaii?

Rxracer
11-01-11, 04:08
Yes, there is parking just before the border on the right hand side of the road. There is a sign saying "Quechan Parking" (just past the little RV park). The cost is $5. 00. Just remember the crossing closes at 10:00 PM California time. Only about 2 blocks from the border to the Green Door (Straight ahead on left in middle of second block). For Hawaii, turn right at the first intersection, go one block and turn left. Hawaii is in middle of block on the right. Probably best to park and walk over anyway. They are checking all cars going into Mexico at this time. Also, it can take 1 to 3 hours to get back across the border from Mexico.

[QUOTE=Granjefe; 1190228]Just 8 miles (west) from downtown Yuma is the border crossing of Los Algodones (official name is Adrade POE). It is open from 6 am To 10 pm Secure parking is available for $5. 00 at the Indian Parking lot. The lot also closes at 10 pm so if you plan on spending the night in Algodones you must first pay the over night rate or your vehicle will be towed.

Going to Yuma for the first time. Am a regular on the Monterrey scene, though not for a few months lately. I will have a rental car, so will be reluctant to actually drive across the border into Algodones. Is it possible to park on the US side, walk across, and take a taxi or walk to the Green Door or Hawaii?

Larbo
11-01-11, 15:20
[QUOTE=Rxracer; 1212437]Yes, there is parking just before the border on the right hand side of the road. There is a sign saying "Quechan Parking" (just past the little RV park). J cost is $5. 00. Just remember the crossing closes at 10:00 PM California time.

I will fly into Yuma tomorrow, and probably get into MX tomorrow and Thursday evening. From the posts I have read, my expectations for tomorrow are not great, but I will post results. Thanks again for the intel.

Granjefe
11-02-11, 17:44
Fun was had by all over the Halloween Weekend at Hawaii Club. Just a few photos of the current talent.

Larbo
11-03-11, 15:23
This being my first time in Yuma, I took the advice of the regulars on this board, and went to Club Hawaii. I had no high expectations as it was a Wednesday, and even in Monterrey the action is slow Monday through Wednesday.

I arrived about 5:00pm and took a stool at the bar around the dance floor. There were 9 girls there. 1 nine. 2 eights, and the rest were 5's and 6's. I refused all offers until I had a chance to see all the girls and suck down a couple of beers. When I was ready, I started calling them to my table.

The nine didn't like my offer, so I snagged an eight and headed upstairs. I was pleasantly surprised at the rooms. They were great compared to the low end clubs in Monterrey.

The eight gave me what I wanted, and I went back across the border well satisfied with the short evening.

I want to thank the members of this board for the excellent Intel on parking and club locations. Members like you guys are what makes this board the best in the world. No kidding here. I use this board for where ever I go, Middle East, Nigeria, Bangladesh, it makes no difference. Keep up the good work.

I plan to visit the Green Door tonight.

Sal Chicha
11-03-11, 19:09
This being my first time in Yuma, I took the advice of the regulars on this board, and went to Club Hawaii. I had no high expectations as it was a Wednesday, and even in Monterrey the action is slow Monday through Wednesday.

I arrived about 5:00pm and took a stool at the bar around the dance floor. There were 9 girls there. 1 nine. 2 eights, and the rest were 5's and 6's. I refused all offers until I had a chance to see all the girls and suck down a couple of beers. When I was ready, I started calling them to my table.

The nine didn't like my offer, so I snagged an eight and headed upstairs. I was pleasantly surprised at the rooms. They were great compared to the low end clubs in Monterrey.

The eight gave me what I wanted, and I went back across the border well satisfied with the short evening.

I want to thank the members of this board for the excellent Intel on parking and club locations. Members like you guys are what makes this board the best in the world. No kidding here. I use this board for where ever I go, Middle East, Nigeria, Bangladesh, it makes no difference. Keep up the good work.

I plan to visit the Green Door tonight.Since you are in the Yuma area, I would recommend driving over to San Luis instead of going to Green Door. Algodones gets a lot of hype from this board, while overlooking San Luis. This continues to be a mystery to me. I would suggest Boobies and especially Medusas from San Luis over Hawaii and definitely Green Door. The quality of the girls at Medusas and even Boobies might be worth your extra 15 minutes of driving to San Luis. You can park for free at a Chevron, etc. And walk across the border. Boobies is the 1st street on the left when crossing the border, and Medusas is a couple of streets to the right when crossing the border. Medusas has a profile on facebook, so you can some pics of the quality of girls they have there.

Larbo
11-05-11, 17:29
Since you are in the Yuma area, I would recommend driving over to San Luis instead of going to Green Door. Algodones gets a lot of hype from this board, while overlooking San Luis.Thanks for the info. I was only in Yuma for two days, and very busy during thr day, so not much time to explore. I will definately check out San Luis next time down.

Went to the Green Door Thursday evening. Two nines, maybe three eights, and the rest a mix of three to seven. All the eights and nines were young, and a bit of a disappointment. Young prima donnas can always call the shots regarding what they will and will not do, and to a large extent, command a higher fee for their services, at least when their customer base is mostly gringos fresh from the land of puritans and prudes. After a couple of years in the business they are more willing to negotiate both price and services.

I have a training program I use to combat this, which I used in Hawaii on Wednesday, and again on Thursday at the Green Door. It works for me when ever I plan to return to a club the next evening.

I write down my requirements on a white sheet of paper. When I call a girl to my table, I make a show of looking at it with her. Of course, a lot of other eyes are watching this. When the prima donnas refuse, I act disappointed, and tell them I'm sorry, but those are my requirements, and as they are leaving, I mention an inflated price I would have been willing to pay, and shrug my shoulders as I wave them off. I usually have a taker by the time I reach an eight, and a lot more willing nines the next time.

It was a no-go in the Green Door, as by the time the fourth girl had been waved off, I was not willing to try what was left, especially as I felt I had primed Hawaii the previous evening.

Sure enough, when I walked into Hawaii I noticed a few looks of recognition. I was first approached by an eight that I hadn't seen the night before. I told her, like I always do, that I would call her if I wanted her. Then I called over a nine that had refused me the night before, and we reached a satisfactory agreement. Went upstairs, and guess what, out of all those rooms, I got the same one as the previous night.

After the session

Granjefe
11-06-11, 21:52
Very nice report not to mention using your strategy s with the prima donnas. When I see a new prima donna I like to count the months before they eventually get humbled along the ride to their so called "show dome". LOL.

Thanks for the info. I was only in Yuma for two days, and very busy during thr day, so not much time to explore. I will definately check out San Luis next time down.

Went to the Green Door Thursday evening. Two nines, maybe three eights, and the rest a mix of three to seven. All the eights and nines were young, and a bit of a disappointment. Young prima donnas can always call the shots regarding what they will and will not do, and to a large extent, command a higher fee for their services, at least when their customer base is mostly gringos fresh from the land of puritans and prudes. After a couple of years in the business they are more willing to negotiate both price and services.

I have a training program I use to combat this, which I used in Hawaii on Wednesday, and again on Thursday at the Green Door. It works for me when ever I plan to return to a club the next evening.

I write down my requirements on a white sheet of paper. When I call a girl to my table, I make a show of looking at it with her. Of course, a lot of other eyes are watching this. When the prima donnas refuse, I act disappointed, and tell them I'm sorry, but those are my requirements, and as they are leaving, I mention an inflated price I would have been willing to pay, and shrug my shoulders as I wave them off. I usually have a taker by the time I reach an eight, and a lot more willing nines the next time.

It was a no-go in the Green Door, as by the time the fourth girl had been waved off, I was not willing to try what was left, especially as I felt I had primed Hawaii the previous evening.

Sure enough, when I walked into Hawaii I noticed a few looks of recognition. I was first approached by an eight that I hadn't seen the night before. I told her, like I always do, that I would call her if I wanted her. Then I called over a nine that had refused me the night before, and we reached a satisfactory agreement. Went upstairs, and guess what, out of all those rooms, I got the same one as the previous night.

After the session

Boomer700
11-07-11, 01:29
Was thinking of making a run to Algo on the 19th but realized this is the same weekend of the Pacquiao fight. Anyone know if they will have it on at Hawaii? Would hate to miss it.

Boomer700
11-07-11, 01:35
Nevermind, the fight is next weekend, on the 12th. I had incorrect info.

Rxracer
11-09-11, 02:09
Since you are in the Yuma area, I would recommend driving over to San Luis instead of going to Green Door. Algodones gets a lot of hype from this board, while overlooking San Luis. This continues to be a mystery to me. I would suggest Boobies and especially Medusas from San Luis over Hawaii and definitely Green Door. The quality of the girls at Medusas and even Boobies might be worth your extra 15 minutes of driving to San Luis. You can park for free at a Chevron, etc. And walk across the border. Boobies is the 1st street on the left when crossing the border, and Medusas is a couple of streets to the right when crossing the border. Medusa's has a profile on facebook, so you can some pics of the quality of girls they have there.Maybe San Luis is a hidden gem. But, nothing of value on San Luis has been reported on this board in 3 or 4 years. If you know the town, then please share your info (names, descriptions, prices, hotels, etc.). With good info, maybe xfactors (I think he does them) could put it on his very useful mapping. San Luis could be 'attractive' since the border crossing is open 24 hours. Although my info is it can take quite awhile (hours) to get back across even with several lanes for cars or walking. Just like Algodones, although walking back across the border from Algodones after 4:00PM or so is usually very quick. Many of the people from Yuma are senior citizen snowbirds so Boobie's might be close enough to walk to but Medusa's could be a bit for some.

As far as facebook, the only link I found googling for Medusa's was this.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Medusas-Table-Dance/119251494818589?sk=info.

There is next to the nothing on the page except a map and a few 'friends'. No pictures, nothing to entice me. If you have a better link, please post it.

Hope not to sound offensive but to attract to me to a place, I need information. I am one of the snowbirds and started going to Algodones because I found useful information on this board (Thanks Jackson!)

Fryer45
11-10-11, 16:06
Maybe San Luis is a hidden gem. But, nothing of value on San Luis has been reported on this board in 3 or 4 years. If you know the town, then please share your info (names, descriptions, prices, hotels, etc.). With good info, maybe xfactors (I think he does them) could put it on his very useful mapping. San Luis could be 'attractive' since the border crossing is open 24 hours. Although my info is it can take quite awhile (hours) to get back across even with several lanes for cars or walking. Just like Algodones, although walking back across the border from Algodones after 4:00PM or so is usually very quick. Many of the people from Yuma are senior citizen snowbirds so Boobie's might be close enough to walk to but Medusa's could be a bit for some.

There is next to the nothing on the page except a map and a few 'friends'. No pictures, nothing to entice me. If you have a better link, please post it.

Hope not to sound offensive but to attract to me to a place, I need information. I am one of the snowbirds and started going to Algodones because I found useful information on this board (Thanks Jackson!) In San Luis, Medusas is a closer walk than Boobies. If you are going to Medusas, walk across the border, and you hang a right and follow the street straight to Medusas. You can't miss it. If you are going to Boobies, it's a bit longer, not by much though. After crossing the onto the Mexican side, you'll hang a left, as if returning to the USA When you follow the sidewalk, you'll end up in front of a small Chinese restaurant. Turn right and walk to the intersection. At the intersection, you'll be able to see the Boobies neon sign. They start dancing about 8:30PM, cover is $5 pesos, but you get a beer. Private dances are $20 dollars, don't know about take out. There are "Love Hotels" around San Luis, most of the cabbies know where they are. Cost average is about $30-35 for about 3 to 4 Hours, YMMV.

Fryer

Xfactors
11-13-11, 21:14
Below is map and photos of Medusas.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=32.4852122&lon=-114.7835791&z=16&l=0&m=h

Xfactors
11-13-11, 21:19
Below is map and photos of Boobies.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=32.4838094&lon=-114.7808433&z=16&l=0&m=h

MiaMarlin
12-03-11, 01:30
Planning to visit Algodones next weekend. Does anyone know if I should expect good weekend? Or being so close to the holidays will the action be dead?

GymDandy
12-03-11, 13:07
Planning to visit Algodones next weekend. Does anyone know if I should expect good weekend? Or being so close to the holidays will the action be dead?It should be ok at that time. The ladies I had talked to last month were planning on leaving around the 16th or so.

Granjefe
12-06-11, 01:50
I just returned from a long weekend in Algo. Both clubs have plenty of girls to be had. Most girls are saying they are working up until Christmas as the economy is hurting their cash flow. The current asking price to go upstairs is $60. But is negotiable with some of the girls. I still prefer to party at the Hawaii Club as the staff and girls are real friendly.

Happy Hunting!

SanLuisMex
12-07-11, 07:31
I live kn SanLuis RC and work kn AZ. It is not a hidden gem. Don't get me wrong I love living here. Best of both worlds with job in the US. Boobies and Medusas are strip bars. I have pulled Michele out of Medusas for over $100+ hotel and would do it every night if I could afford it. She is very hot. Boobies has private dances and you know how those go. The message parlors up Obregon are way overprised. The $40 just starts the message. Any sex is extra. So I have spent $100 there to. Street walkers are at Libertad and Sixth. Just a block from my house and this is where I have my fun. You get what you pay for. 400 pesos and few better than a 5. I don't know I kind of enjoy the seedy nature of that area. Stay out of some of the bars. Old school trannies. Freaky.

For those dropping to mex for some quick organized fun Algodones hands down. If you want to go to some really cool non pro bars San Luis Rc has a bunch. But without spanish don't bother.

PM me anytime and I can give you more information. I f I am missing a good spot in San Luis RC PLEASE let me know.

Buenas noches

Maybe San Luis is a hidden gem. But, nothing of value on San Luis has been reported on this board in 3 or 4 years. If you know the town, then please share your info (names, descriptions, prices, hotels, etc.). With good info, maybe xfactors (I think he does them) could put it on his very useful mapping. San Luis could be 'attractive' since the border crossing is open 24 hours. Although my info is it can take quite awhile (hours) to get back across even with several lanes for cars or walking. Just like Algodones, although walking back across the border from Algodones after 4:00PM or so is usually very quick. Many of the people from Yuma are senior citizen snowbirds so Boobie's might be close enough to walk to but Medusa's could be a bit for some.

Hope not to sound offensive but to attract to me to a place, I need information. I am one of the snowbirds and started going to Algodones because I found useful information on this board (Thanks Jackson!)

Granjefe
12-07-11, 15:33
I live kn SanLuis RC and work kn AZ. It is not a hidden gem. Don't get me wrong I love living here. Best of both worlds with job in the US. Boobies and Medusas are strip bars. I have pulled Michele out of Medusas for over $100+ hotel and would do it every night if I could afford it. She is very hot. Boobies has private dances and you know how those go. The message parlors up Obregon are way overprised. The $40 just starts the message. Any sex is extra. So I have spent $100 there to. Street walkers are at Libertad and Sixth. Just a block from my house and this is where I have my fun. You get what you pay for. 400 pesos and few better than a 5. I don't know I kind of enjoy the seedy nature of that area. Stay out of some of the bars. Old school trannies. Freaky.

For those dropping to mex for some quick organized fun Algodones hands down. If you want to go to some really cool non pro bars San Luis Rc has a bunch. But without spanish don't bother.

PM me anytime and I can give you more information. I f I am missing a good spot in San Luis RC PLEASE let me know.

Buenas nochesThanks bunches. I was always wondering if there was a area with street action.

Xfactors
12-27-11, 11:10
Street walkers are at Libertad and Sixth. Just a block from my house and this is where I have my fun. You get what you pay for. 400 pesos and few better than a 5. I don't know I kind of enjoy the seedy nature of that area. Stay out of some of the bars. Old school trannies. Freaky.Map for Libertad and Sixth.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=32.4683322&lon=-114.781487&z=17&l=0&m=h

Granjefe
01-13-12, 18:54
I spent last weekend in Algo and had a large time. Plenty of Ladies available at Hawaii. I invited Kelly to my hotel for a private arrangement. For a mere $600. Pesos I got sucked and fucked every way but loose. Oh, I did buy us a pizza for a mere $60. Pesos. She is a pro but has a soft side to her.

SanLuisMex
01-15-12, 21:57
Yes I need to get to algo. You should see the quality I am fucking here in san luis. Not good. Thanks for the reminder. Just got back from El Golfo, small fishing village on sea of cortez. One hour south of san luis. And yes I found the lone hooker bar. Took two for a ride on my rhino down the beach. Fun time drinking and driving along beach. But no sex. Not worth it. San luis girls. Haha. Anyway thought I would mention the spot. Oh it is located next to the Oxxo.

I spent last weekend in Algo and had a large time. Plenty of Ladies available at Hawaii. I invited Kelly to my hotel for a private arrangement. For a mere $600. Pesos I got sucked and fucked every way but loose. Oh, I did buy us a pizza for a mere $60. Pesos. She is a pro but has a soft side to her.

Charles Hale
01-16-12, 22:23
Yes I need to get to algo. You should see the quality I am fucking here in san luis. Not good. Thanks for the reminder. Just got back from El Golfo, small fishing village on sea of cortez. One hour south of san luis. And yes I found the lone hooker bar. Took two for a ride on my rhino down the beach. Fun time drinking and driving along beach. But no sex. Not worth it. San luis girls. Haha. Anyway thought I would mention the spot. Oh it is located next to the Oxxo.Just wondering what the private daces behng the screen consist of? When I agreed to a private dance instead of going to the room which I negotiated for 75 us I paid the "management girl?" the 20 went behind the screen and got nothing and the girl wanted another 20 for a tip what the hell. It was my first trip there and may be my last. How bad did I get scammed.

Charles Hale
01-16-12, 23:28
Was at the Hawaii club yesterday afternoon. There were a lot of girls there. Has a beer and bought a drink for one of the girls. Offered the "room for 75us but I opted for a private dance back of the screen for 25. There was a"management girl" there who took the agreed upon 25. Behind the screen I got little more than I got in the booth and she wanted an additional 25 tip. WTF it was my first time there. How bad was I scammed. Red barron

Granjefe
01-17-12, 16:50
Was at the Hawaii club yesterday afternoon. There were a lot of girls there. Has a beer and bought a drink for one of the girls. Offered the "room for 75us but I opted for a private dance back of the screen for 25. There was a"management girl" there who took the agreed upon 25. Behind the screen I got little more than I got in the booth and she wanted an additional 25 tip. WTF it was my first time there. How bad was I scammed. Red barronTo my knowledge I believe the private dance is between you and the lady. I will question this issue on my next visit with the "management".

Rxracer
01-18-12, 06:00
Was at the Hawaii club yesterday afternoon. There were a lot of girls there. Has a beer and bought a drink for one of the girls. Offered the "room for 75us but I opted for a private dance back of the screen for 25. There was a"management girl" there who took the agreed upon 25. Behind the screen I got little more than I got in the booth and she wanted an additional 25 tip. WTF it was my first time there. How bad was I scammed. Red barronThat sounds a lot like my experience with a girl named Naomi (? I think). She seemed to speak a little English. Said she was from San Luis which I later found out is not true either. The table dance was only $20 though. Basically went behind the screen and all she really did was take off her top (kept panties on) [had said she would get naked] and barely let me touch her tits let alone anywhere else. She asked for a tip at the end of the dance. The next time I was in Hawaii she asked how I liked my dance. I told her it was the worst I had had since she didn't get naked and barely let me touch her. I said I had done more with girls in a booth for just a drink.

Xfactors
01-18-12, 15:19
The next time I was in Hawaii she asked how I liked my dance. I told her it was the worst I had had since she didn't get naked and barely let me touch her. I said I had done more with girls in a booth for just a drink.I'm wondering what her response was, after you told her this. :D

Granjefe
01-18-12, 17:01
I will be arriving Saturday in Algo. If anyone wants a wing man I can be found at the Hawaii Club. I will be staying over Saturday night and maybe even Sunday night.

Rxracer
01-18-12, 21:09
I'm wondering what her response was, after you told her this. :DBasically no response (I don't think she knew how to answer me especially in English) but she doesn't bother me anymore.

Granjefe
01-25-12, 04:20
I got the Hawaii Club policy over the weekend. The house gets $20. For the private dance which is in the back area with curtain. The girls receive tips.

On Your Face
01-28-12, 04:37
I don't understand the need for a "private dance" at HC. In fact, it wasn't until my 5th or 6th visit that I even realized they had a private dance room when a co-worker of mine got one on his first visit to Mexico. The chicas were usually very friendly in the the booths if I bought them some drinks and flirted. And since when did a lap dance cost $20 US? I know they were pushing paid lap dances during my last visit (April / May 2011) , but even then it was only $10.

Fryer45
01-29-12, 19:30
Went to the Bar Hawaii yesterday (Sat) night. There were plenty of chica's in the club, along with a variety of patrons.

I saw Diane, who used to work at the Green Door. She has a new set of boob's. Wonder who paid for those.

Saw Liliana there, she was spending time with a gringo guy. She said she's been working in Mexicali, at La Casona, if.

I remember correctly. Anyway there were plenty of girls of all shapes & sizes. Had a couple of beers, didn't find one.

That tripped my trigger, but at least the bar had the dancing going on. Might head over again today (Sun).

Fryer

Granjefe
01-30-12, 20:08
I spent the weekend in Algo. There is a great selection to be had at the Hawaii. The "A" Team starts dancing around 4 pm Diana has a beautiful set of store bought tits! Photo is her and Mimi showing their stuff. Mimi likes smoking pot and would be a good target for those who indulge!

Happy Hunting Amigos.

Bsbobber
03-10-12, 08:15
Just got back from my first visit to hawaii club-was in algo for dental work and I only had 20 bux to spend-still a world away from what you get in phoenix for 20. Don't think I'm going to be going to any more clubs in the us. I got a dance from a girl 5 year older than me-I'm 32 she said she was 36 or 7. Still really cute though-no other girls approached me for like 30 minutes-it was about 10 o clock on a Wednesday night. I can't wait to save some $$$ and go back. I'd be glad to split gas cause between greyhound 70 bbux and taxis to border 30 each way= (it sux. Ill probably go back in July or August. I stayed at hotel hacienda for 40 bbux I'd stay there again-free internet and 80 channels of Mexican tv!

Chica Luv
03-10-12, 21:09
BsB.

Save on your bus & NO taxi fee, and go to Nogales. They have great dentist, shuttle service from Pheonix to Nogales border is about $40. 00 (each way) , you walk about 100 yards to the border crossing from the shuttle stop, and LOTs more women.

Read post by Lobo003 on the Nogales board.

Good Luck.

CL.

Just got back from my first visit to hawaii club-was in algo for dental work and I only had 20 bux to spend-still a world away from what you get in phoenix for 20. Don't think I'm going to be going to any more clubs in the us. I got a dance from a girl 5 year older than me-I'm 32 she said she was 36 or 7. Still really cute though-no other girls approached me for like 30 minutes-it was about 10 o clock on a Wednesday night. I can't wait to save some $$$ and go back. I'd be glad to split gas cause between greyhound 70 bbux and taxis to border 30 each way= (it sux. Ill probably go back in July or August. I stayed at hotel hacienda for 40 bbux I'd stay there again-free internet and 80 channels of Mexican tv!

AmanteDeLatina
03-12-12, 19:23
I can drive to and from Nogales from Tempe (suburban Phoenix) in a single tank of gas. Even with gas prices at nearly $4. 00 a gallon I can buy a tank for my Toyota Corolla for about $50. Parking can be had for $5.

Another thing you can do (I have done this before) is to post on here that you are going and ask if anyone wants to come along and share in the gasoline cost. It is always good to have a wingman anyway. I have even thought of forming a Mexican Border Town Sexual Touring company. Charge people a fee and take them down there for the day giving them a tour of all the clubs and then letting them do their thing. I wonder if that would go over?

BsB.

Save on your bus & NO taxi fee, and go to Nogales. They have great dentist, shuttle service from Pheonix to Nogales border is about $40. 00 (each way) , you walk about 100 yards to the border crossing from the shuttle stop, and LOTs more women.

Read post by Lobo003 on the Nogales board.

Good Luck.

CL.

Bsbobber
03-13-12, 08:29
[QUOTE=Tempe Jon; 1257116]I can drive to and from Nogales from Tempe (suburban Phoenix) in a single tank of gas. Even with gas prices at nearly $4. 00 a gallon I can buy a tank for my Toyota Corolla for about $50. Parking can be had for $5.

Another thing you can do (I have done this before) is to post on here that you are going and ask if anyone wants to come along and share in the gasoline cost. It is always good to have a wingman anyway.

I'm planning to go back at the end of August-probably stay at hotel hacienda again-and I'm not ignoring the nogales suggestion, ill definitly Czech it out next year when I get my truck fixed-last time I was there I was 18 and with a gf so couldn't go to clubs. Plus I got arrested in tucson. Good times. But hawaii reminds me of the first club I went to (body shop, grand ave, phx) its just a place where ya want to be! Is the water hot at that penex hotel?

Thank a million for all the great reports!

AmanteDeLatina
03-14-12, 02:54
You will be interested to know that the Body Shop is now closed. Club Hawaii is nothing like it. You do not have to be discreet when you ask a girl, if you touch the girl a bouncer will not throw you out and the girls will straight up ask you if you want to fuck.

I'm planning to go back at the end of August-probably stay at hotel hacienda again-and I'm not ignoring the nogales suggestion, ill definitly Czech it out next year when I get my truck fixed-last time I was there I was 18 and with a gf so couldn't go to clubs. Plus I got arrested in tucson. Good times. But hawaii reminds me of the first club I went to (body shop, grand ave, phx) its just a place where ya want to be! Is the water hot at that penex hotel?

Thank a million for all the great reports!

Drum1
03-14-12, 22:30
The fillet mignon at Pueblo Viejo is pretty good and fairly reasonable $. You all know where your favorite BJ is available.

Granjefe
03-25-12, 23:08
Due to the rising fuel costs our season is basically over. The snowbirds had their going away party on Saturday in Algo. The girls at both clubs have had a bad season financially. There is a group of girls presently at HAWAII Club that have a bad attitude. They where trying to unload on me and my wing man on Friday but we have been doing this mongering thing a long time so they got told (as you can imagine). This group starts early in the day at Hawaii. The hotties show up from Mexicali on Thursday thru Saturday around 4 pm.

Happy Hunting.

AmanteDeLatina
03-29-12, 02:32
Just curious Granjefe, is Suzana still there (that girl I talked to last time I came with you)? I was disappointed last time I went to Algo so when I went a couple of weeks ago I skipped Algo and drove a bit further to Mexicali. I might try Algo again if Suzana is stil there though, she was hot! I have read in the past that the off season is the best time to go to Algo because the girls are desperate and will make deals with you because there hardly is no one there. I am kind of torn now between trying Algo again with the strip clubs where you can "inspect" the merchandise before you purchase or going to the brothels in Mexical (Bar San Diego & El Establo) where it a lot cheaper. Also, a hell of a lot easier to get around. My last trip to Mexicali was not the greatest though as you can see if you read my post in the Mexicali section. Maybe I will try Algo again.

Due to the rising fuel costs our season is basically over. The snowbirds had their going away party on Saturday in Algo. The girls at both clubs have had a bad season financially. There is a group of girls presently at HAWAII Club that have a bad attitude. They where trying to unload on me and my wing man on Friday but we have been doing this mongering thing a long time so they got told (as you can imagine). This group starts early in the day at Hawaii. The hotties show up from Mexicali on Thursday thru Saturday around 4 pm.

Happy Hunting.

Fryer45
03-30-12, 14:48
@Tempe Jon,

I went the Bar Hawaii last night, and I didn't see Suzana. I inquired about her a few months ago, and some of the girl (s) said she had a "new" boyfriend, and she wasn't working in the bar. Basically staying home and taking care of the kid (s). But as I said, thats been awhile ago. Maybe Granjefe might have more info.

Fryer

Granjefe
03-30-12, 18:50
@Tempe Jon,

I went the Bar Hawaii last night, and I didn't see Suzana. I inquired about her a few months ago, and some of the girl (s) said she had a "new" boyfriend, and she wasn't working in the bar. Basically staying home and taking care of the kid (s). But as I said, thats been awhile ago. Maybe Granjefe might have more info.

FryerSuzanna went into retirement about 4 months ago. The girls say she has a dude supporting her in mexicali. She told us she had gone to law school and was going to work at a law firm. Obviously she is not a very good liar. She did say goodby her last weekend at hawaii.

As for Algo, the season is over and usually the "hotties" will migrate somewhere else.

I plan on doing more of mexicali. Hotels are cheap enough and lots of girls in the zone. I particularly like the "playboy club" for the variety of girls.

Happy Hunting"

AmanteDeLatina
03-31-12, 07:54
i probably then will not be spending much more time in algo either. it is only another 30 minutes to drive to mexicali. i just wish that mexicali had some sort of public transportation system like buses, subways etc that could get you around as it seems to be more difficult to get around by foot. playboy club is alright but i think the devil's triangle (actually now i think they should call it the devil's trapezoid area since there are now 4 clubs there. lol) has better looking ladies. a lot more expensive though. if you want cheap, good quality pussy then el establo or bar san diego are good but make sure you wear a collared shirt and dress pants if you go to el establo as i found out last time that they have a dress code and they would not let me in since i had a t-shirt and shorts on.

Fryer45
04-04-12, 20:49
Well went to Bar Hawaii early Sunday afternoon, a few people in the bar area, and a few girls as well. I was talking with Lluvia for a bit, and the bar has been slow, and of course it's a week before Easter, so it's going to be slow all over. Also heard, not confirmed, that one of the girls there had $300 dollars stolen from her locker. She tried talking with the manager (s) there, but didn't get a resolution. Don't know if the thief was a dancer or a waiter, so be careful, as always.

Fryer

On Your Face
04-06-12, 06:13
Well went to Bar Hawaii early Sunday afternoon, a few people in the bar area, and a few girls as well. I was talking with Lluvia for a bit, and the bar has been slow, and of course it's a week before Easter, so it's going to be slow all over. Also heard, not confirmed, that one of the girls there had $300 dollars stolen from her locker. She tried talking with the manager (s) there, but didn't get a resolution. Don't know if the thief was a dancer or a waiter, so be careful, as always.

FryerCan't expect much action on Sundays. As reported, a majority of the finer chicas travel from out-of-town on Thursday to work Hawaii on the weekends. When they finally wake up on Sunday and check out of their hotels, they return home.

Granjefe
04-18-12, 19:45
The girls at the Hawaii Club have identified the thief of the missing cash. She goes by the name of "Klara" and claims to be from Nogales. She is a short morena with a nice set of real titties, but her ass and thighs are big. She was working this weekend but was totally ignored by the other girls. Her former roommate told me she even stole money from her! There are plenty of nice girls working the Hawaii Club on Friday / Saturday pm's The Green Door seems to be dying on the vine. Most guys complain of the smell as soon as you walk in the joint.

Happy Hunting!

Fryer45
04-19-12, 15:15
The girls at the Hawaii Club have identified the thief of the missing cash. She goes by the name of "Klara" and claims to be from Nogales. She is a short morena with a nice set of real titties, but her ass and thighs are big. She was working this weekend but was totally ignored by the other girls. Her former roommate told me she even stole money from her! There are plenty of nice girls working the Hawaii Club on Friday / Saturday pm's The Green Door seems to be dying on the vine. Most guys complain of the smell as soon as you walk in the joint.

Happy Hunting!The smell is mosting coming from the men's bathroom. The past few times that I've been to the Door and use the men's room, the smell hits you like a brick. I've mentioned it Jorge, and he said the problem was in the sewer system. Duhhhhh. Prolly head over this Friday & Saturday, and stop at both places.

Fryer

Member #3025
05-05-12, 00:24
I went to Algo about a month ago on a Thursday around 5pm and Hawaii was very busy, lots of girls and customers. I went there last night, got there about 4:30 and it was dead. About 5 girls 2-5 in range and about 6 customers. I got a drink and a girl came over real fast, seemed friendly so I bought her a drink and she gave me a very good lap dance, lots of touching anywhere for about 6 songs. I was there for about an hour and I talked to one of the handlers and they said they never know how many girls will show up but Fri and Saturday nights are still busy. So I went over to The Green Door and I went in and there were about 10 girls there all looking about as bored as you can get and I was only the third customer in the place. Got a drink and the guy asks me If I want a girl I said yes He brought one over she was about a 7, virtually no english, he said $100, I was shocked, No customers and they want that much. We settled on 70+ 20 room fee. I also bought her a drink, while we drank she just sat there, no touching, no lap dances, of course those chairs are not very compatible for lap dances, at Hawaii the girls are all over you. We went upstairs did the deed and I was out the door. I drove over to the casino to decide what I wanted to do next. For me this is a 450 mile / 7 hr round trip drive for me from far east valley of Phoenix. Its been a disappointment. I decided to go back to see if any more girls have shown up, get to Bar Hawaii and its even worse, its around 7:30 and there are even fewer people there. The girl that gave me the lap dance prior came over, I bought her another drink, she starts to get frisky, she unzips me and starts to get me hard while I have my hands and fingers everywhere. We decide to go upstars, ($60+20) I have a good time and as I am leaving a few more girls show up and about 6-8 more guys show up its about 8pm now. But I think I am going to stick with the massage parlours, its just to long of a drive and to many miles being put on the car, I will wait for October before I go back.

Granjefe
06-07-12, 22:00
I will be arriving in Algo this Sunday afternoon and will stay across the alley from the Hawaii Club at the Bed & Breakfast. There should be plenty of girls and a shortage of men (got to love it)! I have been inviting them to my room for $60. Of fun. Some of them think that $60. Is an insult but as the afternoon goes bye with few customers available the majority start having second thoughts about $60. The Bed & Breakfast management does not care if you bring girls back nor do they charge extra. The girls like the close location to the Hawaii and their sleeping quarters which are upstairs from the B&B (how convenient)! Since the Mexican economy sucks worst than ours there has been a constant rotation of new girls to Algo.

Happy Hunting.

Granjefe
06-14-12, 18:05
The Bed and Breakfast has closed for the summer. I spent Sunday and Monday at the Hawaii, there were plenty of girls and very few customers. It's a great time to negotiate prices. I talked Dany into visiting my hotel room on Monday afternoon for $50.

Happy Hunting Amigos!

Fryer45
06-16-12, 01:10
The Bed and Breakfast has closed for the summer. I spent Sunday and Monday at the Hawaii, there were plenty of girls and very few customers. It's a great time to negotiate prices. I talked Dany into visiting my hotel room on Monday afternoon for $50.

Happy Hunting Amigos!What time on Sunday?

Fryer

Granjefe
06-16-12, 08:09
What time on Sunday?

FryerThere has been plenty of girls working the floor after 3 pm It stays good until around 9 pm.

On Your Face
06-20-12, 16:24
I will be arriving in Algo this Sunday afternoon and will stay across the alley from the Hawaii Club at the Bed & Breakfast. There should be plenty of girls and a shortage of men (got to love it)! I have been inviting them to my room for $60. Of fun. Some of them think that $60. Is an insult but as the afternoon goes bye with few customers available the majority start having second thoughts about $60. The Bed & Breakfast management does not care if you bring girls back nor do they charge extra. The girls like the close location to the Hawaii and their sleeping quarters which are upstairs from the B&B (how convenient)! Since the Mexican economy sucks worst than ours there has been a constant rotation of new girls to Algo.

Happy Hunting.Do you park overnight at the Indian lot or drive into Algodones? How does parking overnight at the Indian lot work? Is there a special section; different price?

Fryer45
06-21-12, 23:27
Do you park overnight at the Indian lot or drive into Algodones? How does parking overnight at the Indian lot work? Is there a special section; different price? at On Your Face, You go into the indian parking lot and let the attedants know that you would like to leave your car overnight. They will direct you where to park your car. I believe the price is $25 dollars for the over night parking. I think the lot re-opens around 7:30-8AM. Maybe earlier? Just ask the guys if you don't see the hours posted.

Have great time if your coming down.

Fryer

Granjefe
06-22-12, 14:41
at On Your Face, You go into the indian parking lot and let the attedants know that you would like to leave your car overnight. They will direct you where to park your car. I believe the price is $25 dollars for the over night parking. I think the lot re-opens around 7:30-8AM. Maybe earlier? Just ask the guys if you don't see the hours posted.

Have great time if your coming down.

FryerI drive into Algodones, this time of year the line outbound is relatively short. There is a special overnight section at the Indian Parking Lot but I am not sure of the price. It is a highly secure place to park.

Happy Hunting Amigo!

The Hammer1169
06-29-12, 01:11
Been all over Los Algodones my friends. My girlfriend danced in Club Hawaii for two years. They love the snow birds! She was (is) 5'0 and 110Lbs. And looks like she is 12 years old but is 29. The snow birds just tossed money at her because they thought she was young. Most didn't even want to take her to a motel. She would curl her hair up like Shirly Temple and just play them out. She came home one night and said I guy who looked like Santa Claus paid her $150. 00 in tips and did nothing but rub her feet and talk to her. She couldn't understand a word he said but she told me she just smiled and rubbed is leg occasionally and he kept the cash rolling in. One night she cleared $1200. 00 from a guy there. He kept throwing up $100. 00 bills for dances over 4-hours. Her shift ended at 9:00PM and she walked out. He chased her down and wanted his money back but security stopped him as did the police. He thought he was going to take her with him on vacation! She said he kept saying something about "vacation" but she didn't understand he was trying to get her to travel with him. We enjoyed that $1200. 00! He came back the next day looking for her but she wasn't there. Myself; I never liked Algodones much. The Green Door had nasty skanks all of the time that the older guys liked. I wouldn't get near them. They get an occasional girl from Sinaloa or some where that is young, but they all have kids and most are married. I knew a girl there named Dianna that was really nice looking but I never took her upstairs.

I know from talking to buddies in Yuma that the place died as the snow birds pulled out. Now is the time to get it on the cheap. Most will go for $60. 00 but try to play you for $200. 00. In fact Dianne offered me a shot at her for $50. 00. Remember to negotiate! Tell them no and let them squirm, or come right out and tell then what you expect in bed, and how much you offer. If you want anal expect to pay for it. Most will tack on $40. 00-60. 00 for that experience. Also; remember this: Yuma reported an 80% rise in STDs in men over 65 in 2008! For God sakes, wear a boot! The Mexican officials require the girls to get exams every other week to get their license to work. No exam, no license. However, outside bar Hawaii / Green Door and inside are women from the streets. They sit around and hawk customers from the club and have no medical examinations. Guys were picking them up and getting all kinds a stuff. Nothing like bringing home an STD to grandma! I have to laugh: I was in the Green Door having a beer because my lady was dancing in Hawaii and didn't like me there. I walk into the bathroom and this guy about 70 was literally stumbling all over; holding onto the walls. I asked him "hey, are you alright?" He replies "yep! My eyes are dilated, but everything else works fine!" I thought "get after it my man." Regarding the women who are non-licensed and sit around Green Door and Hawaii; I had one come up to me; big set of fake tits and massive surgery but still looked her 50+ years. No hesitation in her at all "want to fuck me?" I respond "no, pero gracias." She comes right back, smacking her lips and making a sucking noise "want this?" I respond with a laugh "NOPE!" Off she went.

Fryer45
06-30-12, 16:20
Drove over to Algodones, and into Mexico, since there wasn't a line to re-enter the USA My first stop was to Bar Hawaii, about 6:45pm. Walked in and looked around. About 12 girls working. 2 or 3 were on the heavy side, and they were playing with their cell phones. Diane was dancing, Mimi was at the bar sitting with someone. After Diane finished her set, I walked up to her and talked with her briefly. She said it's been slow, and she's just working Friday thru Sunday, sometimes. I remember her when she worked at the Door, the only 2 things about her has changed, her attitude, and her breast's since she got them enhanced awhile back. She was already semi-drunk, and asked if I had any weed. I told her no politely, and went back to my table. There were the 3 blonde's sitting on the couch, doing much of nothing. Started to get boring, too much time between dancers. So I left, and headed to the Green Door. Walked into the Green Door, found a table, and then the bathroom stench hit me hard. Whoa. I talked with Pancho, and said "What gives with the odor?" He said the sewer has been "acting" up again. Ordered a beer, saw 3 new girls. 2 of them sitting at the bar, one was at a table, she was a bit on the heavy side, but did have some big breast's. Didn't see Yvonne or Josey there. Asked Jorge where are the dancer's? He said they are on "strike". He told me they want more money to dance. I looked at him, and told him next week is a USA holiday, with a lot people having 3 or 4 days off from work, and it might benefit him, if gets some more decent girls & dancer's into this place, and stop charging them to work there, at least for the summer months. Run some beer promotions. Etc. He said, you always tell me that. I'll think on it and talk with my brothers. So, I know that suggestion won't go or do anything. Ordered another beer, didn't see anything promising, finished my beer, and drove back over into the USA The wait time in line, less than 5 minutes. Priceless!

Fryer

The Hammer1169
06-30-12, 20:33
Drove over to Algodones, and into Mexico, since there wasn't a line to re-enter the USA My first stop was to Bar Hawaii, about 6:45pm. Walked in and looked around. About 12 girls working. 2 or 3 were on the heavy side, and they were playing with their cell phones. Diane was dancing, Mimi was at the bar sitting with someone. After Diane finished her set, I walked up to her and talked with her briefly. She said it's been slow, and she's just working Friday thru Sunday, sometimes. I remember her when she worked at the Door, the only 2 things about her has changed, her attitude, and her breast's since she got them enhanced awhile back. She was already semi-drunk, and asked if I had any weed. I told her no politely, and went back to my table. There were the 3 blonde's sitting on the couch, doing much of nothing. Started to get boring, too much time between dancers. So I left, and headed to the Green Door. Walked into the Green Door, found a table, and then the bathroom stench hit me hard. Whoa. I talked with Pancho, and said "What gives with the odor?" He said the sewer has been "acting" up again. Ordered a beer, saw 3 new girls. 2 of them sitting at the bar, one was at a table, she was a bit on the heavy side, but did have some big breast's. Didn't see Yvonne or Josey there. Asked Jorge where are the dancer's? He said they are on "strike". He told me they want more money to dance. I looked at him, and told him next week is a USA holiday, with a lot people having 3 or 4 days off from work, and it might benefit him, if gets some more decent girls & dancer's into this place, and stop charging them to work there, at least for the summer months. Run some beer promotions. Etc. He said, you always tell me that. I'll think on it and talk with my brothers. So, I know that suggestion won't go or do anything. Ordered another beer, didn't see anything promising, finished my beer, and drove back over into the USA The wait time in line, less than 5 minutes. Priceless!

FryerFryer, Good update! I can't believe Diane is still down there. If it is the same girl, she was a brunette, tall, and skinny. No tits at all! I met her in 2009 when she first started at Green Door. She was being handled by some guy from Mexicali that sat in the bar and watched every move she made. Guy hated me! He kept telling Diane to pick out older guys and to stay away from me because she said he told her the older guys opo faster and younger guys want more time and have more stamina. That girl tried getting me in the sack so hard she actually eventually offered it for nothing. Seriously. We exchanged numbers and she started texting me at home trying to get me to take her out. She didn't know I was married to a very cute little dancer working at Hawaii who went by the name Quitzia. So, I stayed away from Diane other than to sit and talk. At that time she never even danced, just hustled tables.

She was ballsy! I was sitting at home one time and she called me! My wife heard me speaking Spanish and knew I only spoke it to her and my friends were all in Yuma. She jerked the phone out of my hands and demands to know who it was. Dinae lays right back into her, and tells her 'you don't know how lucky you are. Antonio is caring, loving, kind, and he's my friend. ' OMG did I ever get my ass chewed! That was the last time I ever heard from her. She rarely drank then, and no drugs as far as I knew. She had just started in the business and it was all new. In fact, she had worked in security and showed me pictures of her in uniform with a semi-automatic rifle. She said she had to hit the clubs to support her two sons.

Do me a big favor. Ask her if she remembers the Italian named Antonio and relate this story to her. I would like to hear back from you on her response!

Thanks my friend.