PDA

View Full Version : Nogales

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Nogi_hunta
02-05-03, 06:14
NP,

I really don't like the service in the little private rooms they have in Nogales. Plus these days, the girls seem to rush too much. I miss the days when I just had so much fun over there. The girls were pretty, cheap and eager to please. There was one time, a buddy and I were able to bring a very good looking girl back to the US with us since she could speak English and had a passport. We had so much fun with her for 4-5 days, and only had to take her out for shopping a couple of times (which we spent less than $200). Girls like that don't exist anymore in Nogales. The last few times I was there, they look like trash. The quality at Placers and Lord Black went down big time compare to what I used to had. No 9-10 left, and hardly any 7 or 8. And on the quality of service, some girls didn't even take off their tops and did not let you touch on the table dance. They even told me if I want to touch I have to buy ticket to the private room.

Tucson has some of the best strip club scene I've found in the US. Dances are cheap and the girls are very good looking. Mileage is pretty high in the VIP and the champagne room. About 3 months ago, I was able to talk to a girl at the Curves to come back home with me. She wanted $250, which is a little high. However, I'd rather pay that much here, than get the crappy service in Nogales these days.

I just can't understand how the service went down so bad so quickly in Nogales. I truly hope Nogales will once again get back to where it was before. I do hope we all can come up with a way to make them improve rather than having to abandon them. Anybody has any suggestion?

Egg
02-05-03, 19:14
Last Saturday I hit Nogi for a night of fun.

The streets were jammed with cars, so I hoofed it for a while, looking for any SW action - no luck. So, I grabbed a cab ($5) and headed to La Conga. Rejected the girl who was hanging out in front and checked out the scene inside. Out of about 10 girls, only one looker, Paula, but she was very hot - 20 years old, an 8-9 for looks and 7-8 for body (tits were a tad small, but firm and no sag). The rest were 3-4's or worse. I speak Spanish, so negotiated to get her for $50 plus $15 for the room (she asked for $65 plus the room). She said half an hour (media hora), and I asked what if I need longer. She said we can work that out. We retired to the little room with a fold out couch, and undressed. She would only do cbj and cfs, no DATY unlike earlier reports, and no bbbj. She was very hot, and I did her in about 5 positions, finishing with bj. Her cell phone rang 3 times to let us know our time was up, but I jsut kept banging away. In the end we were there 50 minutes, and I gave her a $5 tip to cover the extra. She seemed pleased. When we came out there was another looker available - too bad, if she had been there when I came in I would have taken both.

I took a cab back downtown and walked to Obsessions. There were some really hot girls, and I got an $8 lap dance that was the hottest I've ever had (tit sucking, fingering, etc.). This got me ready again so I went with Veronica to a back room for a $40 blow job - expensive, but very skillful and I finished before the knock on the door. The girls are very pushy, but there were a couple I would do again.

I have no complaints about nogi - I ahd a great time and felt I got good value for my money. YMMV.

egg

LoveLOS
02-06-03, 11:05
Went to Nogi on Tuesday night late. Planned to meet Daddy in Placers and buy him a beer. Parked at Uleta lot but did not have to pay (after midnight). Crossed over the touts immediatly converged, but I wanted some extra info so I asked for a 24hr pharmacy. He took me right there for a Vitamin V fix. Expensive at night.

Then he took me to Placers and I gave him $4 for his guidence. $3 at the door bought a beer. Sat down to watch the action and find Daddy. But I was the only gringo there. I had ignored a girl behind me since I figured she was on break. After a while she came over and asked if I wanted a dance. Since I was still getting my bearings I said "later" but she persisted. She pulled out a 36D and stuck it in my mouth! This got my attention but I came to full attention when she grabbed Johnson... When I started apraising her body. WOW. Long brown hair, firm accentuated tits, great arse. The only imperfection was a stretch mark or so on her tummy, which was quite forgivable. I put her at a solid 8 in my book.

Hell with a dance, I can cop a feel in Tucson. I negotioated her from $100 down to $70 for FS. Tony booked the closet ($22) and up we went. I didn't let her fool around with a CBJ, we got to the deed immediatly. She just turned around and bent over and I was in heaven... Finished in time to save a second room fee. Her name was Kati and I'd recommend. 9 for attitude, 9 for sexo and 8 for looks.

Went back down and drank my beer and watched some more dancers. With the vitamin V I was ready for action real soon. One girl looked 9+ that was dancing. Another guy got her for a lap dance as soon as she finished. When she finished she split. Tony came over and I told him I wanted her, so he got her for me. I was right Flawless skin, Natural 34B-C Tight arse, a 9 in my book. Getting low on funds, I offered her $50 for FS, but we finally agreed on $60 after some negotiation with Tony, who basically told her take it or leave it.

Her name was Marita (I think, my spanish sucks), and she was not as hot in the closet, but she provided well. My complaint was that she was not into in and wanted it dark, so I could not enjoy the view as well. She did not want it doggie, and went cowgirl. She took my unlubed raincoat, so it was not easy in. In fairness, I had just had another woman 30 minutes before, and two others that morning, so this was #4 for the day. After a while, I set her down in the chair and pumped. she finally got wet and so did I. 6 for attitude, 7 for sexo and 9+ for looks.

I paid Tony for two more closet fees and a tip, Total fees with drinks and tips for the evening $200.

I left Nogi with a smile on my face, Shagged two beautiful women in less than two hours for Two bills, Damn hard to do in the USA. Not bad for a Nogi newbie.

LoveLOS

LoveLOS
02-09-03, 08:59
Went to Nogi again on Fri nite. Same procedure as before. Thought I would try another joint, and Rios was described as a wild time... WTF...

Same deal, $3 gets in and a beer. I am looking at one of the most stunning women ever on the dance floor and then my attention is drawn away by this goddess walking on the other side of the bar. She wanders right over to me and sits down. One's attention is immediately drawn to a pair of 38DDs (enhanced), but dont forget the slim hips, muscular legs, small round ass, flat tummy, and eyes as big as the moon.

Vanessa is 27 and from Colombia. Converstaion is good and her english is passable. Negotiations come to $70 for FS and $20 for the room (better than Placers - a real door and 2 chairs). An extra $5 gets an extra song, which is a great advantage. Did her cowgirl. Guys, she was sweet.

Well, most girls split after the session. Vanessa, changed, came back, and sat on my lap. I got hit up for four ladies drinks $10 each, but the mileage was almost as good as a lap dance, hugging, drinking, groping and nuzzling. Damn near a GFE. Ended up going a second round in the closet, this time doggie. Second time was even finer, three songs for $30 + $70 FS and $10 extra tip.

She came back again. Stayed with me until her stage time. I think I saw most of the dancers in the club. She was stunning on stage, now I know how those legs got so strong. WOW. No doubt I could have taken her back to her room had I the energy...

Several other guys left with me and were told me they had been trying to get her attention all night, and i was a lucky SOB for spending all night with the hottest girl in the bar... I had to agree.

Oh yeah, the hot girl dancing when I came in. She is Vanessa's roomate. Now how the 7734 am I going to get into her G-String?

A second perfect nite in Nogi. 2 for 2. I'm smiling.

LoveLOS

Mystic Pimp
02-10-03, 02:49
Egg and LoveLOS: damn you guys seemed to take Nogales by storm...hehehe

LvLatinas
02-10-03, 07:24
I'm planning a trip to Nogales soon. What's the best day/time to find the most variety of girls at La Conga?

LoveLOS
02-10-03, 12:06
My much planned trip to Nogi today got complicated by business concerns in Tucson. Couldn't get away until 4:30pm and had to meet a group of associates at 8pm. Shit.

Cruised down as fast as I could, parked at Uleta (had to pay for the first time) and crossed. Went straight to taxi stand, ignoring touts and got into front cab. Cleared the price ($6) to LaConga.

Only two girls were there and this I forgot what Egg's girls name was, so I couldn't ask for her. One girl was medium ht with a pretty body and ugly face, I rate at 4. Other girl was short, with a medium build with raven black cropped hair. I give her a 5, so lacking other choices I took her for $65.

I am usually not long on the first screw of the day, which is why I chose LaConga first, with the assumption it would be less attractive. I have to hand it to this board, the info is accurate and prepares a reader for the local action.

Girls name was Cindy, and she had 33A-Bs and a bit of paunch. She claims 26 anyos, which is about right, looked like she had kids. Kitty was loose, but did the job. Wished she spoke some English, but we got by. Bought her a drink and had a shot of Tequila for the road. Good shit.

Stopped by the pharmacia to pick up some essentials not available at a similar price where I am from (legal). Now I had 30 minutes left before I have to scream out of Nogi for Tucson. My main objective was Vanessa's roomate, or Vanessa again (see previous post), so I went directly to Rios.

Carlos remembered me, but Vanessa and roomate were not on the floor. Oh well. Watched a dance and Natalie (?? ) sat down beside me. Pretty girl, nice figure, a little english. In retrospect I rate her a good solid 7. Sat and checked around the bar again for a better option. I wanted to be sure this would be a more satisfying experience than LaConga and since I had not yet experienced a lap dance in Nogi, I chose that option.

That was good, with groping allowed, so the mileage seems like a better VIP or Champagne dance in Tucson. A good value at half the price. I had now determined she has nice soft 36ds (possibly enhanced, but not overdone) and a good looking slim arse. The room guy quoted me $60 for FS and $20 for the room, so I went for it. Unfortunately she wanted $70 (I figure she didn't share with the bar) and I am not one to quibble and ruin a good mood, so I agreed to the price increase (which is in line with what I had been quoted all week).

Darn glad I did. She started backwards and had a blast. The lights blinked for time, but she ignored it. Since I wasn't finished, she eventually turned around, rolled over on her back and wrapped her legs around my neck. Hot way to finish. The guy didn't charge for the extra time, so I went back to my seat to chill and finish my beer.

Then it happened, Vanessa's roomate comes on stage. The girl is intoxicating. Easily a 9+ in my book. B-C Naturals, perfect skin, yada yada... A buck got me a close look and tit nibble, but I was out of time. Oh Well. I was a happy man.

15minutes late to meeting in Tucson. But that last dance was amazing, and I ENJOY driving 100mph.

Tucsonians have an amazing resource here in Nogi. Protect and Enjoy it and treat the ladies well. I am proud that I was able to contribute about $600 to the Mexican lovely (not gross) national product with the sole purpose to even out the balcance of trade.

Until next time, happy hunting,
LoveLOS

LoveLOS
02-10-03, 12:29
Originally posted by lvlatinas
I'm planning a trip to Nogales soon. What's the best day/time to find the most variety of girls at La Conga?

Go later than I did. LaConga opens at 5pm and I was there at around 6. Two girls of marginal quality. Egg was apparently there after dark and there were 10 girls, which odds are will provide a stunner in the pack. Can you comment Egg?

My view of the consensus is that after about 10pm, it gets scarier in that neighborhood and you may get overcharged by a taxi driver for the ride back. It was daylight when I went.

Read this entire board for a very clear picture of the Nogi scene. I never felt threatened at any time in my three trips there, and two were after midnight. I am 6'1" tall, about 275, and I am generally polite but firm with touts if I do or do not want their services. In Nogi, I told them they could walk to the bar with me so they get paid, and I wasn't planning to tip them. I always keep a few singles nearby if I do get good advice or service from a tout. they are always suggesting alternative forms of entertainment, drugs and girls in hotel, but just be wary as this could cause problems for you. These factors no doubt contribute to my not being hassled or threatened in the street.

I have a system for money handling that mongers may find useful. First, I budget, so I know about how much to have handy, and how much to make hard to locate. I keep three stashes of money on my person when mongering. I keep ones and fives in one pocket, twenties in another, and my emergency stash in a belt attached hideaway wallet that wont fall off even if ones belt is opened and pants removed. If I am tipping or paying for drinks, I pull the $1/$5 so I'm not flashing cash. I keep the $20 pocket at a level that substanciates any claims that I don't have any more money to pay for services, a negotiation tool that is fairly effective. I keep the inside pants stash for emergency extraction (Policia or overspending), and I replenish the pocket money from it in the Gents room....

Hope this helps. Happy Hunting!

LoveLOS

LoveLOS
02-10-03, 12:42
Originally posted by NotoriousPoppa
Egg and LoveLOS: damn you guys seemed to take Nogales by storm...hehehe
Notorious:
Not the whole city, Just some tight little snatches.

LoveLOS

kj2003
02-10-03, 20:31
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LoveLOS
I have a system for money handling that mongers may find useful. First, I budget, so I know about how much to have handy, and how much to make hard to locate. I keep three stashes of money on my person when mongering. I keep ones and fives in one pocket, twenties in another, and my emergency stash in a belt attached hideaway wallet that wont fall off even if ones belt is opened and pants removed. If I am tipping or paying for drinks, I pull the $1/$5 so I'm not flashing cash. I keep the $20 pocket at a level that substanciates any claims that I don't have any more money to pay for services, a negotiation tool that is fairly effective. I keep the inside pants stash for emergency extraction (Policia or overspending), and I replenish the pocket money from it in the Gents room....

Hope this helps. Happy Hunting!

I generally have the same set up minus the money belt.

Great reports you've sparked more activity in these boards than I've seen in awhile. Hope your business brings you to the area more often.

Egg
02-10-03, 20:42
Another Nogi report, from Saturday night...

After getting stood up on my Tucson date I drove to Nogi, arriving at 12:15. The streets were very quiet with almost no traffic (unusual in my experience), so I grabbed a cab for LaConga (never paid more than $5 either way). This time there was a one man band plaing the lounge, and he was extremely loud. Looked over the selection (choice of 10), and Paula was the only choice (again). For $65 we went to one of the little rooms and did the deed the same as last time.

I had the cabby drop me at Lord Black, which had gotten good reviews in previous posts. I didn't see anyone I liked, but Tony (the greeeter/handler) asked me what I liked. I said "A young, small girl with big natural tits, no fat." He says he has just the girl, and disappears. A few minutes later he reappears and Veronska (or something like that) is sitting on my lap, inviting me to squeeze her tit (she speaks good English), which she conveniently unvocers for me to try. It's a firm Dcup and feels natural! She's a 7 for looks, with a tight little body and those huge tits, blond hair (natural), and she's Russian, not Mexican. She agrees to $30 for cbj (she provides the condom @ no charge), but the deal on the room stinks: $22 for 6 minutes, $44 for 20 minutes. I take the 20 minutes and we go upstairs.

At the top of the stairs is a hallway with tiny booths with curtains. Each has it's own light, wiht a dimmer switch, a chair for you, and a waste basket for...after.

I sit down, we get teh light adjusted just right, and I drop my pants and sit down. She unbuttons my shirt and starts licking and sucking my nipples, very sexy, then drops down and gives me a superb ball licking. Wow! Finally she licks her way up my shaft and attaches a condom. Excellent blow job, well worth the money. I played with her tits the whole time, squeezing as hard as I wanted without a single complaint. Excellent service and attitude! If you go, I recommend her even though the room deal sucks.

Walked back to the border crossing, and then back to Tucson. I've never felt uncomfortable on the streets of Nogi, though I practice a similar system to LoveLos. I carry my driver's license and one credit card in a secure inside pocket (buttoned) with my backup cash. In one pants pocket a carry some $5's and $1's for cab, tips, drinks etc. In the other pants pocket I carry my sex money in $20s and $50s, folded individually so I can pull out the right one at the right time without showing extras. Seems to work. I always leave my wallet and car keys in the car, and carry just a single spare door key to get back in. Oh, and I never park at the lots - just go down past the McD's to the lights, turn left, and there's usually parking on the street - I take a space along the median if available, as it is well lit and as safe as a lot.

Happy mongering!

egg

locker
02-12-03, 00:12
I'll be in Nogales next Tuesday for business, down from Phoenix. I've been to Nogo many times but never visited the entertainment establishments. I'll be crossing the border about 6:30pm, is that to early to enjoy the bars. I need to head back north by 9:00.

DayGo
02-12-03, 00:54
Originally posted by locker
I'll be in Nogales next Tuesday for business, down from Phoenix. I've been to Nogo many times but never visited the entertainment establishments. I'll be crossing the border about 6:30pm, is that to early to enjoy the bars. I need to head back north by 9:00.

Bars open at 5:30 but the girls don't come out until 6:00 PM.
Cherry's opens at 1:00 PM but closes early. Best girls work the later shifts because there is more activity and more money. Try Lord Black's, Placer they are both owned by the same people. See Tony in Lord Black's. He'll see that you enjoy the bars.

Dinghy
02-12-03, 05:49
being naturally cheap (cheep, cheep), I ONLY carry ONES into Mexico (actually, I put a couple of 20's in my sock bottom, but they DO tend to get a little sweaty) When you only have ones, you CAN'T make a mistake about change (but the pile might get a bit out of hand, though... particularly when you tote 75 or so like I did last time (big wad but little value) and then I split everything up into 4 or 5 locations - both socks, belly bag, etc. It probably would be easier to take larger bills but im most of the clubs, unless you carry your own flashlight (done that, too, on occassion) you just don't know what bill you pulled out. BTW - as far as the car key - I carry a bare key attached (tied, triple knotted) to the shoestring pull on my sweats - almost impossible to lose it and an EXPIRED driver's license in my sock (works for ID and no chance of losing the "real thing")

Ed...
02-12-03, 08:32
Great time for the street, if you are comfortable there.
The regular bars are good then too, as you will be approched usually as soon as you go in. Some times you can deal directly with a girl, but the guys are much quicker to approach. Have them bring the girls to the bar, but assure them you are just looking to provide an out.
Ed...

LoveLOS
02-12-03, 11:36
Egg,

Next year dude. Glad you had fun too.

Wish I had remembered Paula's name... I finally remembered the girl I took at LaConga - it was Maria. Again, not stunning and no english, but she was the best of breed at the time I was there.

LoveLOS

locker
02-14-03, 04:39
Ed

By "regular bar" I assume you mean some place other than Lord Black and the others like it. If I do find some local talent in one of these places I assume they don't have rooms out back so do I go with the girl to her room, what's the program?

SlimShady2K
02-14-03, 05:31
I checked out the Ladies of Nogales website...if half of the chicas in the titty bars there look like they do on the website, then I regret spending the hundreds of dollars in Tucson clubs over the past month...damn I need to go down and visit.

DayGo
02-15-03, 00:30
Originally posted by SlimShady2K
I checked out the Ladies of Nogales website...if half of the chicas in the titty bars there look like they do on the website, then I regret spending the hundreds of dollars in Tucson clubs over the past month...damn I need to go down and visit.

Slim

What you see is what you get. I'm a long time patron of nogales and some of the best are not even on the website.

Azrobert
02-18-03, 08:54
Went down to Nogales again Sat Night..... Quality was GREAT!!!

best I have seen in a while... there is a girl named Laura at placers that is Awesome..........

Monzeral (sp) at Rio looks better than ever !!!!!!!!

Nogales is still the best bang for your buck !!!!!!!!!!

Just wish i could go more often

kj2003
02-18-03, 09:51
Went Friday late afternoon. Did Rio's first not much happening when we got there. Saw Moonserat, now I know what you all are talking about.

We headed to Placers around 7pm. Watched the girls arrive. Baby's there and she's busy. I watched her go through 3 guys in a half hour.

Got a private from Amy, nice bod, young and petite. FS $60. Didn't like the time on the private, first knock came before I did. I did ask for a 2 for 1 but the floor guy didn't go for it.

My bud had the same thing happen to him. Plus they didn't bring his change back. Wasn't around for that so I'm not sure if it was a misunderstanding, he didn't want to argue about it. And I don't have all the details. But he was impressed by the ladies(Rio's and Placers alike).

I felt jipped by the time upstairs so I may pass on Placers the next time around. Plus there's a few clubs I haven't tried yet.

Good day all in all.
KJ
WWSD

SlimShady2K
02-19-03, 00:29
Bang for the buck! Yeah, that's exactly what I'm looking for (just like the Camaro Z28's used to be).

Ed...
02-19-03, 02:47
Ed

By "regular bar" I assume you mean some place other than Lord Black and the others like it. If I do find some local talent in one of these places I assume they don't have rooms out back so do I go with the girl to her room, what's the program?

Somtimes I have my own , or go to her room, mostly some ruff hotel, sometimes her house. They always have a place to use and may hook you for ten bucks to give to some guy hanging around there.
your probably there now (teusday). I'm headin down later tonight, perhaps meet by chance,
Ed...

BoogieKnight
02-19-03, 11:03
I know this isnt the most pleasant subject but has anyone here ever contracted or haan STD from a trip to Nogales?

I plan on using condoms but I have some concerns that a girl licking my balls or slobbering on the base of my shaft may transmit something from one of her previous encounters. I've heard that some girls give BBJs and that would put them at risk for harboring things such as herpes and syphilis.

Borderguy
02-19-03, 18:47
Ed...
Do you recall the names/locations of the "regular bars" you go to?

Ed...
02-19-03, 20:58
Originally posted by Borderguy
Ed...
Do you recall the names/locations of the "regular bars" you go to?

Kind of. Least fav place is Tecolote, but it always has a crowd. It's about two blocks south and one west of Obsessions. Across the steet from Obsessions and a couple doors south is a small place with a nice antique bar. I met "california Joe" there a couple times. I did read a post about him that did not mention his name, but I believe him to be the same. Speaks good english, lived in cali b4 imigres got him, Art Bell fan, anti american policing the world and stuff. Like most of the pimps he will get girls to come in the bar if you'll wait. No pressure if you dont like them. There is a bit larger place nearby, mabe next door even, that is very popular with the younger crowd including some dancers. Usually too loud for me but probably a good place. I basicaly wander around place to place,I dont hesitate to sit alone at a bar and just let the shit happen. I never had any trouble, but was once approached by a pretty girl near the door and told the bar was "locals only". We both smiled and I went elsewhere. No problema.
Ed...

LoveLOS
02-21-03, 09:33
Originally posted by BoogieKnight
I know this isnt the most pleasant subject but has anyone here ever contracted or haan STD from a trip to Nogales?

Nogales, Tuscon, Bangkok, Your next door neighbor... It really does not matter. If have to make the assumption that all ladies who exchange sex for $$ are potential carriers of an STD.

Others may add comment, but keep the raincoat on and wash yer balls after the deed. If you have a cut or sore, wait til you heal.

Play Safe!
LoveLOS

Borderguy
02-21-03, 19:33
Ed...
I know "California Joe",he's taken me on a tour of the local hotels where girls work.There are 3 or 4 on the same block as Rio's.He set me up with 2 different girls in these hotels,"Herra"absolute doll and "America" another cutie but with a horribly loose pussy.Now I try to avoid running into Joe because he demands too much money and gets angry and in your face if you turn down his services. I am going to try hanging out at the bars you mention.Alot of guys on this board seem to spend way too much money for rushed sex in the clubs

Dave7427
02-21-03, 21:12
Hey Borderguy,

How you been? We talked before about Nogie. I guess that I am one of those rushed sex guys but I too want to venture out to the bars. I have not done so yet but plan to on next trip. What hotel do you recommend for TLN (or an hour or two?) How about the La Jungla bar? Anything there?

Borderguy
02-22-03, 06:14
I'm curious about the hotels myself.I don't know what the policy is about bringing girls back to the room.I think there may be some posts on this in the old forum.I'm sometimes tempted to rent a room in one of those fleabag hotels that Joe took me to.There are always one or two girls working in the back rooms.
"La Jungla"? Do you mean La Conga? Love that place.$65 1/2 hour. A covered BJ in one of the clubs is going to cost you $40 to $50 for about 5 minutes.I think there are better deals with independents if I can find them.

Ed...
02-24-03, 22:45
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Borderguy
[i]I'm curious about the hotels myself. I don't know what the policy is about bringing girls back to the room. I think there may be some posts on this in the old forum.]

There were some at the old redsnake site that were nicley detailed. I thinks Juans is a pay site that may be worth it to some. All this stuff changes though. The policy varies from hotel to hotel, of course. Ive stayed next to Obsessions and Lipsticks with no problems at those places, Ask about balerinas if they dont say. Also ask if you get a key, and for toilet paper, for soap and a towel or two. HBO ?, ... No. Its cool just to cruise those hotels and meet chicas there, then ya may get an idea about stating another time.

Ed...

Ragman
02-25-03, 04:48
"La Jungla" is that drink and dance club that caters to the 18 to 21 crowd. Right next to the border fence on Obregon. "La Congla" is a nightclub that caters to a different crowd. The basic idea is the same, I can do here what is not legal back home. The crowd is very, VERY, different.

I have a favorite hotel where I go with my 'favorite' girl. I always pay the two person rate and have never been hassled. But it is only with one girl for TLN. The Granada is about a mile south of the border.

Anonymous
03-01-03, 05:26
Went down to Nogales the other night around 5:00 pm in the afternoon. My first stop was Rio's. The table dances were $5.00;so I pick a girl named Monsora,she looked kind of like Shakira (http://www.shakira.com) only she was not qwite as pretty;her face was a 6,but her body a 10. She had a set of real 38 DD tit's and a one hand ass; so I was more than happy with my choice. I decided not to get a private dance in order to prolong my ***** mongering night and see what else might be out there.

After eating dinner and smoking some Cuban cigar's in a cigar bar, I headed down Oberton street to about 1 block from the border. There were 2 girls about 30 years old that were about 6's. I asked how much, and was told 60 dollars for an hour. It didn't temp me enough so I headed over to TD Ferne's strip club and hooked up with a girl named Safiro. She agreed to go back to a hotel with me for 2 hours. After paying the house $100.00 I headed for the Hotel Yolanda, about 2 blocks West of Rio's. The girl was an 8.6 on the the rigtor scale, petite but beutiful.

I ate her real slow, till she was wet as can be and then, with the help of Viagra, I fucked her for almost the whole two hours. She was really clean and her pussy smelled perfect. So I left Nogi a happy man that night.

Note to the reader. What I tend to notice about almost all the clubs except Placers, is that there is usaully only 1 at most real attractive girl. Most of the girl's are 6's at best, but if you want to monger,you can find some quality,even at La Conga. The only place to quarantee quality is placers, but it cost the most.

Kdog
03-01-03, 06:06
Warning:

About 1 year ago I went to Nogales and met a seemingly nice street guy outside Rios who offered to show me some girls. After finding a nice one, I gave him $10. After taking the $10 he grabbed at my wallet. We fought over it briefly before he ran away (without the wallet).

Last week, I was back in Nogales and had too many beers. Again, this seemingly nice street guy introduced me to some girls. After selecting a girl, I realized this was the same joker from before. I quickly tried to pass him $10 and told him to go, but he started yelling "give me more money". After making a scene, the girl finally gave him $5. He still hung around, but I "went-off" on him and threatened to kick his ass. He slowly walked away saying nasty things in Spanish. If this guy had a knife, I'd be hurting right now. Don't take a chance with this guy. This guy is scum. Here's his info:

Both times he made small talk about how he's wanted in the US for drug charges and attempted murder of a police officer. (I think he uses this to put fear in you so you'll avoid a fight with him later).

He had a jacket with a NY Yankees collar this time.

He's fairly young looking...about 25.

He frequently traces a religious cross on his chest.

He seems very nice at first, but when he sees money, he gets a crazy look in his eyes and turns aggressive and violent very quickly.

BTW, the street girl was very nice. $60 for one hour+$10 room + $10 for scumbag. BBBJ. Many positions. Nice body. But I think I prefer going on a Tuesday night and taking a babe from Rios to the half price VIP room for about the same price.

Ed...
03-03-03, 03:19
QUOTE]Originally posted by kdog
Warning:
Both times he made small talk about how he's wanted in the US for drug charges and attempted murder of a police officer. (I think he uses this to put fear in you so you'll avoid a fight with him later).
[/quote]That's funny, I've talked to him, but I can't seem to remember the time and place. I did ask him how much the reward was, however. Sometimes its best to get to were your going before you attempt to tip. Most doormen dont appreciate the guy hounding you -no guarantee there, but I'm sure they would not want to see ya get robbed on the way "in".
I took advantage of that 2/1 at Rios this past tues( curse the chair, stool thing) , much better IMHO is Obsessions $55 1/2 hour room with bed and loveseat.
Ed...

Jwny72
03-03-03, 05:53
Originally posted by Email
I headed over to TD Ferne's strip club and hooked up with a girl named Safiro. She agreed to go back to a hotel with me for 2 hours. After paying the house $100.00 I headed for the Hotel Yolanda, about 2 blocks West of Rio's. The girl was an 8.6 on the the rigtor scale, petite but beutiful...She was really clean and her pussy smelled perfect. So I left Nogi a happy man that night.

Email, you didn't mention having to pay the girl or the hotel. Is the $100 fee you paid at the club all inclusive then? Girl and hotel for two hours for $100? Seems too good to be true. Please clarify if you will.

DayGo
03-03-03, 23:26
Just came back from a four day trip to Nogales. Arrived about 4:00 PM and after checking in to my favorite hotel I went to Rios for the first time. There I meet Joanna, plup soft and not a very good attitude. I let her do a table dance and then told her I wasn't interested in anything else. She let me know she didn't like being turned down by mumbling something in spanish. The a blonde girl whose name I can't remember came over. She was pleasant very little english but a 9.5 if I ever saw one. $20 for the room and $50 for her she started out with a cbj then went to full service in every position you could imagine in those little rooms. I spent another $40.00 in room time but god it was worth it. I went back to my hotel and spent about three hours in recovery. The then went over to Lord Black. There I met Natala. Petite, sweet, and a smile to die for. $220 bought me an hour in the be room including the girl's service. She had the tightest sweetest little body which she knew how to use. After Lord Black I couldn't hadle any more I went back to the hotel for the night.

The next day I went out to get a few items for the room bottled water etc. On the street I was approched by and blonde American girl maybe a 6 at best. "Hey mister is there anything I can do to help you and you could help me?" This was my first contact with a SW in Nogales. I turned her down because I wasn't comfortable with the guy that was standing a pace or two behind her waiting for my answer.

I went to Cherry that afternoon met Alajandra. I think I spelled it right. Nice girl spoke enough english to hold a decent conversation we had a few drinks and after a few table dances we went to a room where she gave me the longest slowest cbj I ever had. After Cherry I went to lipstick for the first time. Not impressed with any of the girls available so I left and went back to RIOS to find the blonde but she wasn't there. There were to many guys and not enough girls. So I walked over to Obsession. Cassandra was there and remebered me from my last visit. Which I thought was remarkable because it had been more than 4 months. I spent the rest of the evening with Cassandra a few drinks and some great times in the back room.

The next morning I knew I was getting to old for this. I called my regular lady and told here I was in town. (This name I won't give out the less that know her the better) I spent the next night and day with her at her home. She cooks and does everything else for very reasonable fee and speaks excellant english as well. It was a great 4 days.

Scott
03-04-03, 08:04
daygo and lovelos why do you "guys" like upping an already inflated price for a closet with a great girl. The girls may well be worth the price the room accomadations are not. Believe me you can go with a two week advance ticket to san diego have the same Quality of girl and repeat the same for the price of one lay in nogie at your price. It really doesn't matter, me as I live nearer to nogie than most. But will always go to tj(last) but to lareado first for fun as had the best and prettiest girls thier for 40-60 Plus a room fee of 5-12 with a real bed and shower I'm guessing your wanting to be kings.(spelled idiots). I have no choice this time but will be going to nogie for beer and lap dance only Saturday nite. Leavin' PHX to Lax Sun Then (happy Days ) LOS on sunday. Yes Loves Los. I will be there the 10- 26 of march. By the way they always ask me for the same prices That's why I moved on to better grounds> La conga when a pretty is there is your best option hasn't been ruined by an idiot paying 60 for a girl then 20 for a closet then 5+... for an extra time or by 200+ for anything. You guys are what ruin an excellent place for excellent girls and you los should know better. thanks for driving up the prices.

DayGo
03-04-03, 17:27
No one is driving up prices. The 220 was for the big room at lord black. it included one hour and the girl. This was negotiated down from $200 for the 45 minutes and 65 for the girl.

When you pay $20 for the small room it is for 5 mins, each additional 5 mins is an additional charge. In the off season the price goes down to $15.00.

I don't mind the price going up a little if it keeps out the riff raff.

Ed...
03-04-03, 23:00
Daygo, the prices are out of whack big time, and have been climbing for a couple years. 11 bucks gets a room with shower for a half hour in TJ. 60 bucks if high side for the girl, and they can be the best mexico has to offer. Thats one third your negotiated deal. Riff raff- who the fuck is that? We're all the riff raff! This group could do more to help prices. Most posts are a simple report of activities with no real info -not knockin it- But lets see what we can do to get a room, some time and third world prices. BTW, last week I passed on the back at Obsessions cause I couldnt get a two fer when I wanted it. If left the chica, who I've been with many times( always great, dfk,bbbj and sin condom por sexo if I wish) and hit the street. The new manager came outside as I was returning to see what was up. These guys care and he'll do better next time, or I do better elsewhere again. I assume Scotts primary language is not English, which drives home the point, learn some spanish and you can be closer to the king without spending the money.
Ed...

Niblet
03-05-03, 04:19
Daygo,

Thanks for the informative posts. I would have gone for the room deal myself, but only had $180 on me at the time and they would not go that low.

Had some luck at Hotel Andres after the bars closed $25 for the room and $40 for the girl for one pop did not discuss time limit. Her name was Dianne and she said she works at Lipstick. OK looking nice reverse cowgirl.

Questions for the group:
What is upstairs at Cherries?
Is Hotel Regis cool to take dancers into?
Thanks in advance

Niblet

“I spent most of my money on booze, drugs and women... The rest I wasted!”
Jhon Laws

DayGo
03-05-03, 22:17
Ed,

I was in Nogales not TJ. I don't know anything about TJ. When I get to that area I will check it out. I don't consider myself Riff Raff nor would I point out any one individual as such unless I knew them. You can consider yourself anything you want. The girls remember me and will come to me when they see me in a club because I tip good. I have a regular lady in Nogales and when I want her she will stay home from work just to be with me, not because I'm overly good looking, but because I take good care of her. You go ahead and go to TJ it reduces the demand in Nogales.

This is the last I have to say on this subject. I don't believe this forum was made for this kind of communication.

LoveLOS
03-06-03, 02:32
Scott,

I read this forum and saw prices for FS in the closet from $40 three years ago to $100, not counting the closet rent. I got quoted as high as $100 for the same and negotiated my way down to the point I felt I would get lousy service if I kept haggling.

I didn't have a week to spend in Nogales to shop around and TJ was not on the itenerary. I came for pussy and I paid half what the same quality would usually cost in the USA (excluding the occasional SW gem). Prices are going up here and in the LOS. As long as supply is less than demand that fact will remain unchanged.

If this causes a problem with you, OK, I don't ****** care. You can always find my girls and tell them they are only worth $40. Maybe they will lower the price for you, hansum man...

LoveLOS

DayGo
03-06-03, 03:12
Lovelos

I couldn't have said it better myself

Daygo

Borderguy
03-06-03, 18:02
Anybody willing to drop $300,$400,$500 or more in a bordertown tittie bar has the perfect right to do so I suppose.A fool and his money are soon parted as they say.Personally,I don't want "Sucker" permanently etched on my forehead when I walk into these clubs.
I guess I must be the "riff raff" type *****monger you are refering to.

Scott
03-07-03, 06:08
No you are not borderguy I like the post you put up what these nukleheads don't understand is I usually pay a girl the first price she ask if reasonable.40-80. I will not though pay a room rate of 22 for a closet for 5 minutes or 130+ for a room to take girl in for an hour. It is plain ass stupid and you guys should know better. $22 bucks is 1/2 an hour in tj (actually it is 11-12 for 15 minutes you pay double you get double time) with a bed and 1/2 hour in lerado with a bed is the same about$11-15. The girls prices are about the same as nogie but usually I find it less. I would love for the closet to come down to $5 for 15. where you can actually get something done.. It wouldn't be the best situation but would bring nogie more in line with the rest of the border towns. Bed rates should be no more than $50 for an hour. Pay for the girl not the room. But I'm guessing that Loveslos and Daygo like the room more than the girl. The rooms and closets are yours guy I'm not giving my money away to a bar. Girl yes but not to a bar.

Jwny72
03-08-03, 01:38
DAYGO, LoveLOS.

The most I've ever spent in Nogales, and this was on a day that I went down early and came back really, really late, was $250. That's a grand total including lots of drinks and a few girls at Lord Blacks, and a trip to La Conga. Afterwards I was kicking myself for having overspent. I ended up paying some bills late that month.

It sure seems like you guys pull in more cash than I do. That's nice. No, really. I mean it. Good for you. Buy me a lapdance next time yer in town?

DrDetroit
03-08-03, 06:56
just back from Rocky Point a great time hooked up with a guy from Mex city that knew his way around. $25-$40bjs $40-$150+fs girls 7-8s some 9s picked up girls outside of club (Crystals)? I had a girl (Carmen?) a 7-8 said she was 19?maybe wanted $300 all night was already 1-2pm settled on $200 worth every bit BBJ,FS,Anal and finished with a facial had sex again in morning before leaving condo hung out had breakfast said she would call but missed it or who knows? Any ideas on R.P. appreciated. DrD.

Ragman
03-08-03, 11:56
And Rocky Point is in what part of Nogales ?

LoveLOS
03-08-03, 18:46
Originally posted by Scott

what these nukleheads don't understand is...
It is plain ass stupid...
But I'm guessing that Loveslos and Daygo like the room more than the girl...

These abusive comments are total Bull**** and really out of place here. Scott apparently cannot read. He admits willingly paying more than I paid for my girls, but he apparently f***s them at the table or in the mens room, since he is too damn cheap to pay for a room. Further, he cannot see this is NOT the TJ board and continues to abuse me for not enforcing TJ prices on the bar owners in Nogi. I can get FS from $15 - $25 in Bangkok, but I'm not going to ridicule anyone for paying more in Mexico. Get real...

I would love to see prices get in line too--Closet and room rates are stupid high, as are ladies drinks. But calling me a nucklehead and plain ass stupid on an internet board is not going to change those prices.

Have fun in the LOS, but please remember to get a room. I'll look for your trip reports...

LoveLOS

Originally posted by jwny72
DAYGO, LoveLOS.

The most I've ever spent in Nogales...was $250.

jwny72,
Just for the record the most I've ever spent in Nogales was $200, inclusive of drinks, rooms, girls. I banged two girls, so that is $100 each which jwny72 reports as "too good to be true" fourteen posts earlier than this one... This indicates he either has not read my posts or has a double standard by what he will pay at where he will criticize others for paying...

Originally posted by Borderguy
Anybody willing to drop $300,$400,$500 or more in a bordertown tittie bar has the perfect right to do so I suppose.A fool and his money are soon parted as they say.Personally,I don't want "Sucker" permanently etched on my forehead ...

Borderguy, I agree with your comment completely. You earlier indicated you had read my posts; but with some others blasting away at me without bothering to read them, I did want to clarify that your are NOT talking about me dropping that kind of change... I guess if you had your way with enough women, that kind of investment could be conceivable... Perhaps I will do an 8 hour marathon and spend $400 for 5-6 women so evarybody can call me stupid...

Peace
LoveLOS

Ed...
03-08-03, 22:11
No need to get shitty with each other, we can fight over the last beer and girlfriends but why sexworkers? Everybody walks in these places feelin good about themselves and how far their money can go, the girls are good at makin us feel special and whatever we get is a bargain.

My only point is that Nogi is varient to other places. LoveLOS says he'd pay $25 in Bangkok (beside gettin good fare from LA) but would you drop 100 bucks short time in Phuket? Course not. Same country and similar set up. I travel a bit in US and Canada and find:

1)
Seattle- medium/ big city- shit sex scene
Vancouver- big city -next door median price for Canada in spite of need for Seattle folks- selection great
Victoria- small city- next door- but a bit harder to get to, great Candian prices and selection in spite of Seattle and being Canada #1 tourist destinatin.

2)
Buffalo/ Niagra NY area- medium/big city- shit sex scene
Niagara Falls Canada-small city- next door- great low Canadian prices -strip club action and escorts.
Toronto - big city - Highest Canadian Prices-Still awsome however

3)
San Diego- medium/big city- shit sex scene
Tijuana- big city?- Great mexi prices if you act like you've been there b4

4)
El Paso- medium/city- shit sex scene
Nuevo-Laredo- medium city, fair mexi prices and scene

And then there is

5)
Tucson- medium/ city- shit sex scene
Nogales- medium city- Higher prices than all of Mexico and the worst conditions.

Hell ya its still cool, it just doesnt fit the mold. Small places out of US are usually cheaper, with less of a scene. Nogi is the exception. Large US cities have a good scene, though expensive. Chicago, NY and Atlanta and Vegas -(Our main tourist destination is very high) have lots of girls with high prices. Smaller US places have both a lessor scene along with lessor prices. Supply and demand does not cut the explanation. Supply will always be filled by demand. Think of it from their end , not ours. WE ARE THE SUPPLY, THEY HAVE THE DEMAND. (key negotiating tool slipped out) Slow times, nights, have fewer girls at the bars, and when the tourists come, so do the girls. They then have to compete with each other for our big swingin... wallets. Niagara Falls, Ont is tiny, on the border of a similar size city and cheap Canadian terms. Nogi is high Mexi terms. Thats my point, sorry if it was a lenghty waste of time, just had to make it.

I only want to get the situtation in line. Nogi patrons dont seem to have the savy other folks in other places do and we are gettin screwd before our pants come off. If someone needs to take anything here as a personal attack I'm sorry, and, meow.
...Ed

Jwny72
03-09-03, 00:24
Originally posted by LoveLOS

Just for the record the most I've ever spent in Nogales was $200, inclusive of drinks, rooms, girls. I banged two girls, so that is $100 each which jwny72 reports as "too good to be true" fourteen posts earlier than this one... This indicates he either has not read my posts or has a double standard by what he will pay at where he will criticize others for paying...

Sorry if it seemed like I was being critical. I wasn't trying to be. And if the most you've spent was $200 in a day, I must not have read your other posts carefully enough. I wasn't really keeping a running tally on scratch paper while reading your posts or anything, and I tend to read this stuff late at night (usually). I just had the impression you were talking about sums upwards of $300 a night, and if you weren't, well, it's my mistake. No offence meant, sorry if any was taken.

I've heard about arrangements that people make from within clubs with dancers and management to see a dancer in a hotel room type setting (room with a bed instead of those funky closets). Lord Black does this, for example, and I believe others do too. Since I've never taken the option (too expensive, $200 at Lord Black for the hour according to the card on the tables) I'm not clear on whether it's on site in the club or at a nearby hotel that this is done. In any event, it's this type of arrangement that a poster with the handle "Email" wrote about a while back. He said it cost him $100 for two hours. I said "seems to good to be true" not because I'm used to paying more, but because his price is so much lower than the advertised price at Lord Black. Just wanted to clarify my point. Whew.

Let's all try to be civil with each other. Eh?

Peace all
jwny72

Ed...
03-09-03, 02:07
I've heard about arrangements that people make from within clubs with dancers and management to see a dancer in a hotel room type setting (room with a bed instead of those funky closets). Lord Black does this, for example, and I believe others do too. Since I've never taken the option (too expensive, $200 at Lord Black for the hour .....The rooms are in the clubs.
lord Black can do better if you ask, most times. Weekends are tough times to get a break. I always mention Obsession's. $55 for a half hour -not great but a lot better. Two beds and a chair if you like to flip them around (LOL) and a bath room. $100 bucks a year ago, good trend. I've paid as high as $100 for the girl (very weak moment) and once not at all. $40 to 60 is the norm and I don't like gordita chicas. The rooms are getting more popular as more bars have been built last couple years, now if we fuss over the price they may have to compete amoungst each other. I thought Titanic was gonna get the price war going, as well as being out of the border district. Patronizing them may lead to suitable red light area.
I like the harsh words, it brought us "I think he likes the room more than the girl" and "mabe he fucks them at the table or in the mens room". Thats some funny shit!
Ed..

Scott
03-09-03, 08:58
[forum member's name deleted by request] "criticism" yes it does you had to do it to three people to make you feel like a man. The bottum line is your are paying to much to the bar, which is charging way to much for drinks also, for a closet and room. I am not a cheap charlie just tring to help this section get the prices for rooms in line with rest of the border towns or even la conga.

Or should I, [forum member's name deleted by request] go to Thailand and pay the $130 for a room with a girl in Nana plaza for a short time room grow up dude take a little bit of bs. I do and thanks to people like Freeler, borderguy,and others have learned. To tell something funny I never knew until I came across the old website that I could go to a boys town or TJ or laconga after living in Az for five years in Az. This being year 7. In these 2 short years scince then I have found that the worst place for play is nogie. It is the closest for me but I will not go there except for going to la conga for fs. The other places have fine girls but people like you have driven the price at the bar over the hill. (Not the price paid for by the girls but by the the bar for rooms no matter what they be).

Oh and thanks good to get away for a little while leave for la sunday and Los monday. (My internet room price at nana to start my trip was 25/per for 2 nites and includes girlfriend I get from NEP thanks for watching out for me) And for all deleting messages "post" so you can not be quoted doesn't help you become credible or right. This happened in the last 24 hours. Let's not quote people unless you will leave your post up thank you.

Have fun flaming me. It doesn't work if your on the losin' side. Your 15-25 for the girl in bkk doesn't mean crap while you were paying 90- 110 dollars for a room does it. (your standard for Nogie) girl prices being paid here are in line with most border towns. What is wrong in nogie though is your willing to pay an excessive price to play. If you weren't paying 90 in bkk for a room why would you do it here. My thinking you are a knuckle head. If your going to be cheap there try to do the same here. $15 to 25 sounds like impossible but as I was only 10 higher I will bargin. Was you doin' bargirl or freelance?

Dinghy
03-10-03, 00:40
ed - you are spot on about Nogi - I won't USUALLY go there when I'm in AZ - BUT - there are some gems out there IF you have the cahones to go out into the "local's" areas (even if they do charge more to YOU than to the locales) My only comment about the folks paying $200 in Nogi is "Why did you bother? Why didn't you just stay home and pay roughly the same price?"

DrDetroit
03-10-03, 04:04
RAGMAN;
The reason I posted under Northwest Border Towns was the same close proximately to Phoenix (30 miles further) I think it's a great alternative to Nogi ,nicer drive,good looking girls,fresh seafood,the ocean and I thought good prices for the quality! This was my first time in R.P. and maybe lucked out ?and will definitely go back. So EEXXXCCUUUSE ME for posting were I did A-HOLE it really PISSES ME OFF when some snotty Jack-Off comes up with stupid shit like "And Rocky Point is in what part of Nogales"
Dr.D.

Jwny72
03-10-03, 04:41
Originally posted by Ed...
The rooms are in the clubs.
lord Black can do better if you ask, most times. Weekends are tough times to get a break. I always mention Obsession's. $55 for a half hour -not great but a lot better. Two beds and a chair if you like to flip them around (LOL) and a bath room. $100 bucks a year ago, good trend. I've paid as high as $100 for the girl (very weak moment) and once not at all. $40 to 60 is the norm and I don't like gordita chicas. The rooms are getting more popular as more bars have been built last couple years, now if we fuss over the price they may have to compete amoungst each other. I thought Titanic was gonna get the price war going, as well as being out of the border district. Patronizing them may lead to suitable red light area.
I like the harsh words, it brought us "I think he likes the room more than the girl" and "mabe he fucks them at the table or in the mens room". Thats some funny shit!
Ed..

Thanks for the info Ed...
Just to make sure I'm understanding you clearly--the club and the girl each charge seperately; you pay the club for the use of the room and bed, and you pay the girl for el sexo. Is that right? And that would be the case at Obsessions, Lord Black and any other place that offers the "room with bed" alternative to those closets. Right?

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

jwny72

SuperD
03-11-03, 04:28
Went to TDs, Cherries, and Lord Blacks last Thursday.

LB was the best. My friend had a cute redhead 18-20 named Estrella. 2 for 1 beers and $10 laps. Why go to the room upstairs when the girls make you cum in your pants? A little safer I guess.

Ragman
03-11-03, 08:00
Originally posted by drdetroit
RAGMAN;
The reason I posted under Northwest Border Towns was the same close proximately to Phoenix (30 miles further) I think it's a great alternative to Nogi ,nicer drive,good looking girls, fresh seafood, the ocean and I thought good prices for the quality! This was my first time in R.P. and maybe lucked out ?and will definitely go back. So EEXXXCCUUUSE ME for posting were I did A-HOLE it really PISSES ME OFF when some snotty Jack-Off comes up with stupid shit like "And Rocky Point is in what part of Nogales"

Dr.D. Northwest Border Towns has a folder called Other Areas with posts about Agua Prieta and Rocky Point.

Azrobert
03-12-03, 19:44
The newest rumor i hear from a friend that went down last week is that Placers now has a 3 ticket min. on the private dances in the closets !!!!!

Ed...
03-12-03, 23:20
Just to make sure I'm understanding you clearly--the club and the girl each charge seperately; you pay the club for the use of the room and bed, and you pay the girl for el sexo. Is that right? And that would be the case at Obsessions, Lord Black and any other place that offers the "room with bed" alternative to those closets. Right?

Right. If you go thru a guy at the bar you'll pay more. I like to work it out with the girl, often inadvance. I doubt all pimps will let you off the hook but I insist its between her and I.
Ed...

LVTravelor
03-13-03, 07:29
Planning on going to Nogales. Does anyone know what Obsession's Special VIP for $55/half hour consist of?

Ragman
03-15-03, 10:06

Right. If you go thru a guy at the bar you'll pay more. I like to work it out with the girl, often inadvance. I doubt all pimps will let you off the hook but I insist its between her and I.
Ed... I can only comment first hand about Lord Black six months ago, but then the price included the room and the bed and the girl(Heloise). It was $150 for thirty minutes and included EVERYTHING except the condom (I bring my own). I hear the price has gone up and have not inquired since then.

RAGMAN

Ragman
03-15-03, 10:22
Originally posted by azrobert
The newest rumor i hear from a friend that went down last week is that Placers now has a 3 ticket min. on the private dances in the closets !!!!!

The slightly more accurate rumor would be that you can still buy single private dances, BUT they will not CLOSE the curtain unless you buy 3 or more at the same time. Even if you have no qualms about the OPEN curtain, it will probably have an affect on the performance of the chica.

Yet another reason to check out Obsession's, but remember they are closed on Sunday and Monday and it seems that some of the prettiest girls only part-time on Friday and Saturday. By the way, Saturday night is when they have the shower show ($4 to grope a chica while she showers wearing only her thong).

RAGMAN

mcgeorge40
03-18-03, 16:35
Just thought I would add my two cents about these prices (no pun intended).

I've heard a lot of negative things about Rios posted on these boards (but not as much lately for some reason). However, I usually like it there pretty fine. I guess I'd rather have a door on my closet than a curtain- if I gots to have a closet!

Anyway: I've never paid more than $20 for a private dance and $40 for FS. In other words, if I can't get my rocks off for $60, I wouldn't go.

Now, to be honest, I've never tried the full-size rooms in any of the other clubs. That's just me. I could care less about how much room I need to move around. As long as my hips move. If I have a couple of beers in me and the girl is beautiful, I'll save $140-- apparently-- and go to the closet.

By the way, I was in Rios about a week ago and got FS from a definite 9! She had darker skin, tight curly hair- 'bout shoulder length, perky B-cups, about 5'5", fat-free body... I could go on and on. She could have been a dancer at any nice club in Phoenix. I wish I could remember her name, 'cause she was unreal.

As I said: I paid $60 FS.

Now could we stop talking prices and start talking about the girls again? Because, really, it seems that everyone pays a different price anyway. (Some even get it for free! Happened to me in Rios once, about 6 months ago.)

Fact is, as someone mentioned, it is supply and demand. I think the girl might size you up to determine demand. If you are old, fat and ugly-- maybe you pay a little more. Maybe it's FAIR you pay a little more, for chrissakes. If the girl figures your demand isn't as high-- maybe you pay less.

I'll stop now. Have fun, you sick bastards. And please. more graphic descriptions of sexual acts and where you found them. Isn't that what mongering is all about?!?

LVTravelor
03-22-03, 05:23
Went to Placers... I can't believe the price for privacy in the booths upstairs. One $22 ticket for the white see through curtain and 3 $22 tickets for the black curtain. Then on top of that you have to tip the strippers for extra service. I had a great time with one of them upstairs but did not do the deed. Whats up with the prices. I guess inflation???? I spoke to one of the tickets dudes, his name is Tony. He explained that Placers are under new management. The girls here are very good looking but damn the prices are too high. Go to Rios or Obsession...

Borderguy
03-23-03, 06:37
Frugal Fuckers,
Walk or take a $5 cab ride to La Conga.Don't waste your time at the dance clubs looking for sex.I go to these clubs only for an occassional lapdance or just to have the girls try to sell me their wares.A nice tease but for $65 you can
get the uninterrupted real deal.Or get a girl at one of the local hotels for the same or less.I'm probably paying too much as is but I'm still waiting for people to post local reliable contacts .

Scott
03-27-03, 11:32
Tsk TSK Tsk. Borderguy it is useless the people here will never learn. Way too much money to burn. .........LOVES LOS report on LOS coming soon.Will Be in that section though. For your info Girls actually asking less. But I paid more to help you out. Rooms the asking price at Nana was $25 I gave $300. Opps that was not enough $750 a night. Girls were asking 1500 bath I gave 4000 bath, Again my mistake gave a sweet 10000 bath per girl. Even for doubles. Plus tip. Damn I wonder why we pay so much. In reallity you need to go. There are at least twice the number of girls and now.prices went down a third in asking. GIVE WAR A CHANCE. People La conga should be the standard service and price. Butt Right now even laredo turns me off

Borderguy
03-28-03, 06:19
What/where is LOS?Always looking for new turf!
I really don't care what people pay to get their rocks off.I'm just giving some free advice to all the working stiffs out there.Lots of people (rightfully) complaining about club prices.Hell,some people spend thousands to fuck some third rate obese middle-aged porn star at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada.Burn your money as you see fit ya'll.

Scott
03-28-03, 07:55
Borderguy LOS Land of Smiles.... Thailand The reason I like it I Spend 25 a night for a room at nana hotel and across the street there is over 12 bars "gogo's" with right now girls asking when I left 20 - 35 dollars for all night sessions as many times as you can muster. There are about 100 places to get your rocks off in walking distance. I only have a problem with people paying a stupid room rate because they should know better than driving prices up. These Prices like TJ NL and other border towns with beds short time 20 minutes should be no more than $15. I mean get real $22 for a closet for 3-5 minutes!!!!!!! There is no comparrison from Los to Mexico But from border towns in Mexico there is a comparrison quantity and Nogie is on room rates only %100-%500 higher than like TJ or laredo like I said before the prices on girls is somewhat in line Don't have a problem there. Like you said the best bang for nogie is la conga and I totally agree.

Milkyway
03-28-03, 08:49
Got some Newb questions... Planing a run from Phx soon. Want to spend the night. DO I stay in a hotel on the US side or the Mexico side.

Also dose the boder crossing close at all and if so when? I am thinking of staying on the Mexico side since I would like to bring a girl or 3 back to my room.

WHats a good price to get for a all niter with the girls. SW or club girls?

Any help is nice

Thanks
Milk

Exon123
03-29-03, 18:19
The best way for a newbe to do Nogales is to go down and rent a room --- Theres a nice hotel on the south side of town up on a hill -- It will run you about $50 for the night --- I prefer this hotel because you can pretty much drive to your room --- This aviods parading some hooker buy all the desk clerks and other guests ---After you get your room then try out all the club's and be sure to interview all the street girls --- But you will find the real action at La Conga on cannel street --- My methiod of operation after Ive previewed all of the above is to plunk myself down on a bar stool at La Conga and just wait --- Say about 11:00 PM --- just sit there and find the best looking thing you can find --- Give your self some time --- La Conga run's hot and cold --- Some times theres some nice girls in there, other times its a Zoo with just mud uguly women --- But normaly you can find a 7 or 8 thats exceptable --- there are no 9's or 10's there --- I usually go on a Saturday night because theres normally a better selection on the weekend --- Pick out your Chica and make a deal for the whole night --- Say for untill 8 o'clock the next morning --- She'll ask for $300 offer $200 and 9 times out of 10 she'll take it, remember the later it is the cheaper its going to be --- Also remember she is going to have to pay a bar fine of $50 so keep that in mind in your negociations --- Than just have fun --- Some times I will take them to dinner first --- But I always end up with an all nighter --- I have found over the years its best to get them out of there own element and working on your trems rather than in a Club or at La Conga --- Best time to cross the border is early Sunday morning --- The boarder has become a pain in the ass --- Hope this helps ---- Exon

Milkyway
03-31-03, 08:05
That Hotel on the US or Mex side of the border? Also If I was to find a hot SW what would be the rate for a all niter?

Also is the border open 24 hours?

Milk

Ragman
03-31-03, 23:23
Originally posted by Milkyway
That Hotel on the US or Mex side of the border? Also If I was to find a hot SW what would be the rate for a all niter?

Also is the border open 24 hours?

Milk
>>exon123

>>--- I prefer this hotel because you can pretty much drive to your room --- This aviods parading some hooker buy all the desk clerks and other guests ---
>>

Although NAFTA is touted as Free Trade I don't think this sport was included. Some of the girls will have the necessary ID to come across for "shopping" trips but most will not. Heck, it is my Wild Ass Guess that a U.S. girl could come down and make some good money on the weekends. But if you want to bring a hooker to your hotel room, the hotel needs to be on the Mexican side. I like the Hotel Granada, others like the Hotel Miami (which is cheaper and closer to the action), and others have thier own favorites. exon123 might be talking about the Granada's sister hotel D'Cima and if so you would need to be comfortable driving your vehicle in Mexico.

Others will need to address the second question.

Yes, the Arizona/Sonora border is open 24/7 to both pedestrian and vehicular traffic.

Exon123
04-01-03, 17:43
More Newbe information --- I have been driving my own car into Nogales for thirty years with out a problem --- You must be careful as the Mexicans are very bad drivers so don't be drinking too much when you do and always park and lock your car in well lighted areas --- I have found the real down side to driving across is U.S. Customs coming home --- Sometimes it takes an hour or more of waiting to get through the check point --- But the advantage of your own car down there is mobility --- The Hotel I mentioned in my previous post, ( I have forgoten the name ), is located on the far south side of town on the west side of the road up on a hill, 6 or 7 miles from the border --- Its the Swankest Hotel in town, about a 4 star by Mexican standards --- And it will run adout $50 dollars a night --- But as i posted before, its real advantage is you can drive your Chica to the room with out being sean by desk clerks and others --- As we all know hobbying is pot luck and YMMV is the standard for first time encounters with a Chica --- Once you have established a relationship with a girl then ofcourse you will know what to expect --- Which brings me to my point --- Over the years I have found you'll get better service and or proformance from your Chica if you get her out of her ellement and into yours --- Or at least on neutral or common ground --- And moreover, you'll enjoy the experience much more if it takes place on your terms rather that hers in one of those closets or seedy rooms where ever it might be --- Also don't be afraid to take her out to dinner or for a drink, make a date out of it and this will increase you chances of a true GFE --- Which ofcourse is the best --- I have used this procedure many, many times with great success and have some memories to last a life time --- Latin women -- I. E. Mexican's really know how to get it on and as a general put our U.S. women to shame in bed --- Hope This Helps --- Exon

SlimShady2K
04-07-03, 00:52
Question, to you American residents that frequent Nogales, do you reside in Arizona or another state? Arizona residents, do you live in Tucson, metro Phoenix, or elsewhere in the state? Just curious in case I go down there next month. Also, if you had to choose one strip club to frequent down there, which one would it be? I have been to Lord Black, Placers, Cherries, and one other TD's club (can't remember the name). From limited experience, I'd have to say Lord Black has the best layout (as far as the main floor and stage area goes)...I like the fact that Cherries has doors to their private rooms. That's all for now.

SlimShady2K
slim2kshady2000 at yahoo dot com

Ed...
04-07-03, 04:06
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SlimShady2K
[i]Question, to you American residents that frequent Nogales, do you reside in Arizona or another state? Arizona residents, do you live in Tucson, metro Phoenix, or elsewhere in the state? Just curious in case I go down there next month. Also, if you had to choose one strip club to frequent down there, which one would it be? I have been to Lord Black, Placers, Cherries, and one other TD's club (can't remember the name). From limited experience, I'd have to say Lord Black has the best layout (as far as the main floor and stage area goes)...I like the fact that Cherries has doors to their private rooms. That's all for now.

Slim - I live in Tucson, easy trip to Nogi whenever. If I had to be limited to one club only, it'd be Obsessions. Bucket of bears , 12 bucks for eight , Fair number of dancers, hot waitresses esp on week-ends, the big room has gone up to $65-outrageous, but is still the best avail in a club, and ya can usually get a two fer on the privado when you want. If they were only open Sunday nights I'd be there a lot more often.
...Ed

DayGo
04-07-03, 04:23
Slimshady2k

I go to Tucson on business once a month. I live in Chicago. Never been in Obsession. Loard Blacks would have to get my vote. For the same reasons you gave. Rios also has doors, but is a much smaller club. I have seen some very good looking girls there.

kj2003
04-07-03, 08:43
Lipsticks also has doors but didn't spend but a half hour in there.

I'm in Tucson and usually prefer Rio's at least to start, things are usually hit or miss for me there but good times are definitely had there.

Placers was a favorite until recently, there's talk of new management (Lord Blacks also) the best women IMO but the worst prices. I want to try Obsessions since I've never been.

KJ

SlimShady2K
04-08-03, 05:52
Do prices vary that much? I would say the average at clubs is $3 for a beer, $8 for a lap dance, $21 for a private room...as far as the individual dancers/waitresses go, I guess it's YMMV... fine latinas wherever I go, IMO, so I will have to use drink specials and club atmosphere to decide which places to visit again.

kj2003
04-08-03, 08:09
I suppose I should clarify that. Same amount of money but less time at Placers as compared to Rio's. Rio's has the 2fer on Tuesday, but it's usually just half price as opposed to extra time.

KJ

Ed...
04-08-03, 23:33
Hasn't been mentioned in a while.. the up to date basics can be found at ladiesofnogales dot com. Don't rely on the dancers pics, though, many,many aren't pictured and the ones that are arent necessarily around. Fabulous job on the site, however!! Titanic is a cab ride, but if the selection is nice on the night you go the price looks good.
...Ed

Niblet
04-09-03, 04:04
SlimShady et al

I am also from Chicago. Due to the $65 special Obsessions is my current favorite, but I like all of the Nogie TD bars.

Niblet

Borderguy
04-09-03, 18:43
"Titanic is a cab ride, but if the selection is nice on the night you go the price looks good."

What/where is "Titanic"?

Ed...
04-09-03, 23:39
Titanic is the newest club, a mile or a couple from the rest. I dont know where, exactly, cause I get in a cab. The addy is on the ladiesofnogales site. I've gone a couple times, both ended in a good session, one a porn star face f***.
...Ed

locker
04-11-03, 22:22
Went to Nogales last night and visited Lord Black after a nice meal at La Roca. Got there about 9:00 and it was very dead, I mean we were the only guys in the place. My traveling companion and I sat at the stage and within 5 minutes a very cute gal plopped down in my lap and started massaging my balls, good service. I asked her name but couldn't understand it, to loud. Anyway probably about 5'-7" blond, slender, nice ass. I did the $10.00 table dance where she took off my shirt and dug in my pants. Next thing I know I'm upstairs reclining in a chair getting my dick sucked. The room upstairs cost $44.00 (20 min.), she wanted $30.00 for the BJ plus $10.00 for a condom but settled for $20.00 total.
Being my first trip to Nogales for enternainment it worked out well but it would be more fun with a rowdy crowd.

Ed...
04-12-03, 06:01
damn straight, locker! Haven't been to LB in a while, 44 for 20 would be cool, was that the closet or do they have another room for that? I went last night as well, saw a regular at a club, (usually 30 but tonight she wanted 60!, but its sans condo gfe, wtf)after passing on an offer for a room and all nite with a great face, little heavy type. I really didnt think she'd deliver as promised, though. The street was a bit quite, then I couldnt loose the touts when I walked back into the red zone. Had to go over to Lipsticks after mi favorita cause the need for strange is just too great. Saw Bebe, quite young, thin and a hard worker in the room. 4 songs for 42 bucks sucked, but she only wanted 30 for cbj (brought here own flavoured condom) and a doggie finish on the floor. Not many will venture down there!
All the times Ive been in Nogi Ive neaver eaten with a knife and fork. mabe next time.

Mystic Pimp
04-12-03, 21:02
Don't know about you guys, but I like when a bar isn't very crowded, it means the ladies will give you more "personal" attention, and it usually translates into more bang for the buck.

DayGo
04-14-03, 18:09
Don't know about you guys, but I like when a bar isn't very crowded, it means the ladies will give you more "personal" attention, and it usually translates into more bang for the buck.

I agree, nothing like walking into an empty TD with a dz girls all looking to please Like the ad says "When girls (Banks) compete you win."

TucsonChief
04-21-03, 00:24
went down for the weekend, visited cherry's, rio's, and el/la ? chocolate. cherry's had the best girls, 2 thin ones that looked great. free pool upstairs, also. rio's was empty during the evening but at night got packed. saw a beautiful blond with a great rack. the next day went by chocolate for a beer and talked to 2 girls hammered off tequila at about 11 am. kinda cute, but i felt like i was still recovering from previous night, and the place didn't seem as "upscale" as the others.

obsessions was closed and didn't even make it to placers, lipsticks, or lord black. where's titanic?

also, stayed at hotel grenada, not a bad place.

does anyone else have trouble with the atms? i had to cross back to the US side to get mine to work. got pulled aside and frisked by the policia also, be careful you're not carrying any contraband. they were looking to nail someone.

Ragman
04-22-03, 08:32
Originally posted by tucsonchief
went down for the weekend, visited cherry's, rio's, and el/la ? chocolate. cherry's had the best girls, 2 thin ones that looked great. free pool upstairs, also. rio's was empty during the evening but at night got packed. saw a beautiful blond with a great rack. the next day went by chocolate for a beer and talked to 2 girls hammered off tequila at about 11 am. kinda cute, but i felt like i was still recovering from previous night, and the place didn't seem as "upscale" as the others.

Where and what is el/la chocolate ? I am fairly familiar with Nogales and I've never heard it mentioned before. If I had to guess it sounds like that beer bar El Tecolote (The Owl). If not, I've got another place to check out.

PS. Anyone else seen the posters for a bullfight on Cinco de Mayo weekend? I think the old bullring is now used for minor league baseball. The posters say at a ranch 30 kilometers south.

Ragman

TucsonChief
04-23-03, 08:59
come to think of it, chocolate could have been tecolate. is there a place for girls to dance in the middle? they had 2 poles and a little stage.

Mystic Pimp
04-28-03, 20:32
interesting article to check out...in today's Arizona Daily Star.

http://www.azstarnet.com/star/mon/30428NOGALESPROSTITUTION.html

driven
04-29-03, 15:54
How far is it to Hotel Grenada, and how much would cab fare be? Thinkning about staying there but don't want to take my car across the border.

I prefer to go when its not crowded, so usually don't go on friday or saturdays, You get much more mileage. The last time at LB I chatted with a girl while she did some grinding and petting for over an hour, just because I told her I would buy a $10 lap dance from her. The place was dead and I guess she was bored. I found out that some of the dancers from LB go to la Jungla on Wednesday after work for dancing and fun. Might be a good place to pick up girls to take back to your hotel?

Azrobert
04-29-03, 23:20
I think the hotel he is refering to is GRANADA

i have stayed there several times, if you get a single room they usually put you outside and you don't have to go through lobby to get to your room....

it is on the main road going in to Nogales from the border about 3/4 mile from border or so...

I usually just walk to it... a cab should be no more than $5.00

Have Fun

Pugilist
04-30-03, 00:18
interesting article to check out...in today's Arizona Daily Star.

http://www.azstarnet.com/star/mon/30428NOGALESPROSTITUTION.html

Thank you for the link Poppa. I don't know about you, but I am getting more and more heated about the media, and painting a negative picture of prostitution. I know I'm probably sounding like Dave in Phoenix now, but I'm really getting upset. I would love for a reporter to just once bother seeking one of us out, and asking why we do it. They'll never fully understand until they've walked in our shoes, but maybe if they tried not to be so one-sided they could come alot closer to understanding then where they presently are.

anyway, sorry for getting off-topic. I'll get off my soap box now.

Adventurous1
04-30-03, 01:16
Originally posted by Pugilist
Thank you for the link Poppa. I don't know about you, but I am getting more and more heated about the media, and painting a negative picture of prostitution. I know I'm probably sounding like Dave in Phoenix now, but I'm really getting upset. I would love for a reporter to just once bother seeking one of us out, and asking why we do it. They'll never fully understand until they've walked in our shoes, but maybe if they tried not to be so one-sided they could come alot closer to understanding then where they presently are.

anyway, sorry for getting off-topic. I'll get off my soap box now.

I am in the Phoenix area but agree with your take on negative publicity. It would be easy enough though for you to arrange an anonymous interview with one of the local reporters who has been writing the stories. Just call and offer if your name is not given. You see reports like that all the time. I would be happy to help arrange that if you would like too. Good luck and good point...

Mystic Pimp
04-30-03, 02:38
It's already illegal in most of the USA, so US officials shouldn't be trying to make it illegal in Mexico, IMO.

Adventurous1
05-02-03, 01:26
This article is actually a good source for a debate that I had with "Daddy" a few months ago in this very forum. I will reprint the address again below as it is at least one good source for us hobbyists to read to gauge what to expect from authorities while down in Nogie.

http://www.azstarnet.com/star/mon/

30428NOGALESPROSTITUTION.html

(had to split it into 2 lines for some reason or it wouldnt print properly)

To sum it up it looks like they have instituted new codes to outlaw street prostitution there and restrict it to the clubs and bars but other than that it looks like they are only interested in the girls having their health cards, the protection of the financial interests of the bars and clubs (I.E. also the american hobbyist tourists and the absence of drugs. Sounds fair to me...

Joe Blow
05-02-03, 05:08
Trip report from last week -

First of all, I saw not one local authority. That article is bullshit propaganda, imho.

Went to Cherrie's, found a nice young girl, can't remember her name (those margarita's are strong down there!). Went private upstairs, not in the small closets downstairs. There is much more room up there for the same price. I fucked her silly!! Every position excpet the piledriver - lol! Finished off with a BJ into her mouth - mmmmmmmmmmm!

After recovering, I went over to Rio to get some more action. I was the only guy there, same as in Cherrie's, so I had my pick. Nice blonde came over and started spreading her pussy and rubbing me while I had a beer. It was hard to say no, so I let her suck my dick. I don't really like those tiny closets there, but the fellatio worked anyway!

I could have stayed for more, but had to head back.......until next time.

Mystic Pimp
05-02-03, 05:51
Originally posted by Adventurous1
This article is actually a good source for a debate that I had with "Daddy" a few months ago in this very forum. I will reprint the address again below as it is at least one good source for us hobbyists to read to gauge what to expect from authorities while down in Nogie.

http://www.azstarnet.com/star/mon/

30428NOGALESPROSTITUTION.html

(had to split it into 2 lines for some reason or it wouldnt print properly)

To sum it up it looks like they have instituted new codes to outlaw street prostitution there and restrict it to the clubs and bars but other than that it looks like they are only interested in the girls having their health cards, the protection of the financial interests of the bars and clubs (I.E. also the american hobbyist tourists and the absence of drugs. Sounds fair to me...

I've never seen any "street" action during my few trips there...does any of that go on near the border?

Mystic Pimp
05-02-03, 05:53
Originally posted by Joe Blow
Trip report from last week -

First of all, I saw not one local authority. That article is bullshit propaganda, imho.

Went to Cherrie's, found a nice young girl, can't remember her name (those margarita's are strong down there!). Went private upstairs, not in the small closets downstairs. There is much more room up there for the same price. I fucked her silly!! Every position excpet the piledriver - lol! Finished off with a BJ into her mouth - mmmmmmmmmmm!

After recovering, I went over to Rio to get some more action. I was the only guy there, same as in Cherrie's, so I had my pick. Nice blonde came over and started spreading her pussy and rubbing me while I had a beer. It was hard to say no, so I let her suck my dick. I don't really like those tiny closets there, but the fellatio worked anyway!

I could have stayed for more, but had to head back.......until next time.

Sounds like a good trip my man! As far as the article goes, I know my interests in Nogales are pretty much sex, and maybe some alcohol, and maybe even a little shopping, but it is 95% sex, and maybe 5% anything else.

Adventurous1
05-02-03, 10:55
Okay first of all to Joe Blow I will say that Yes the article could be BS. And I have argued here before that the authorities in Nogie have never bothered me, nor have I seen them hassle any other American hobbyist since I have been going down there for quite a few years. But it can't hurt though for us all to take a look at articles like this and just be aware and compare them to what we have seen.

To Notorious Papa yes I have seen some limited street action down there but it's mostly limited to to street touts routing you to their action or walking into one of the local boarding houses for the barworkers and asking for action at the front desk or more appropriately the front cage. If you review the reports on this forum back for about six months you will see several talking about the street scene for what it's worth. (not much).

I agree with you that to pursue anything else than the ladies and a little legit shopping is asking for trouble and personally would never consider it. It is still a foreign country...

Jester
05-02-03, 16:45
I've never seen any "street" action during my few trips there...does any of that go on near the border? I live in Nogi for over 4 months now and have only seen 3 street walkers my whole time there.

Ed...
05-03-03, 00:37
Nobody should expect to read the article, drive to Nogie and observe Jose law doin his thing. It's not always obvious here in the states, and the enforcement is damn sure going on. I hit the street and find girls nearly every trip, and havent even thought about La Policia, till now. I kinda thought the article did more to call attention to the whole legal scene, and mentioned health cards as if that may protect us. Probably did quite a bit to promote thinkin Nogi for sex as we enter the slower period!

Azil
05-03-03, 06:39
I live in the Chicago area (seem to be quite a few of us on this board), haven't been in Nogo for several years. I'll be in Phoenix and hope to drive south for a short visit soon.

I read a few pages of the board and there's a lot of mention of strip clubs near the border, but the prices I see sound outrageous for a border town (compared say to TJ or Laredo).

Where's La Conga, and is it a better bet? There seems to be agreement that there's little street action, but if I wanted to look for it, where would I try?

I'm used to TJ where I can get a nice looking young woman for a half-hour to an hour for about $40-$50 -- is that possible in Nogo?

Also -- massage parlors have become popular in TJ lately -- any in Nogo?

Thanks for your help.

Azil

Ed...
05-03-03, 20:13
Azil, Funny you mention the prices, we kicked that around a couple weeks ago. No short term solution. My opinion is the best deal is found in Obsessions as far as sex in a room with a bed. I just returned from TJ, nogi is nearly twice the total price(room esp), a tenth the selection, but you can still find the top of the line . Also current, is rumours of cops cuttin down on the street stuff, but I cant see that involving the notre americanos much. 20 to 50 gets the job done, but it is the street and you must be very good at the game here to not get burned by a hustler. Safety is not the issue, but here there is 1/50 or worse of the TJ street girls, and practically none of the sedentary "cigar store indian" types lining the ally. Conga is worth a 5$cab ride and a beer, but it may not have a girl to your liking available. I dont mind goin in and leaving quick to let them know the money is avail if they can provide what we want. Lot of guys get a room in a place such as Granada, wait till the bars close or pay a bar fine to take the chica back for however long. Also theres a place called Cherries that closes early, sometimes you can grab the girl when shes between sites.
No massage on the Sonora side, a nice fs asian massage on the AZ side, but last time I was there it was a bit older lady. Still, I have had some of the best ever there and I try the masy thing everywhere. Take a look at ladies of nogales dot com for some general info on the clubs.

Oakley
05-04-03, 20:23
I know this is the Nogales forum but I need some info on Puerto Penasco if anyone could help me out. Going to Nogales for a couple weeks then heading down to Puerto to see if there is any action down that way.

Any info on places to stay, ladies, prices, safety, or anything else would be greatly appreciated. Also, if any of you fellow adventurers wanna meet up down at the Rocky Point and mingle with the lady folk just let me know.

Thanks,

The Oakster

Dinghy
05-05-03, 05:02
La Conga (IF you walk, it's about 3/4 mile maybe more) go right out of the border crossing and then left at the one way (Obregon). Walk walk walk (there are busses but unless hables espanol you'll have a difficult time GETTING there (gettng back is wave down a passing bus (assuming it's daylight) and going to the border area) anyway, once you come to a "canal area" (oyu will see a drainage canal coming downhill from the right) turn right and follow the street uphill (slightly) until you see the "conga" sign. that's the place. alternatively, take a taxi. There used to be a couple of other 9less costly) places a bit farther up the street but I dunno what happened to them in the past 4 years.

Azil
05-09-03, 00:12
Thanks, all. La Conga must be on Canal Street, which was quite a hot little area thirty years ago -- a dozen bars. Ahhhh, the good ol' days <sniff>

How much is a La Conga session going to cost me? Also, if I kept my eyes open in the vicinity, is this where I'd (possibly) find a street girl?

Thanks again,
Azil

Ragman
05-09-03, 17:32
Originally posted by Azil
Thanks, all. La Conga must be on Canal Street, which was quite a hot little area thirty years ago -- a dozen bars. Ahhhh, the good ol' days <sniff>

How much is a La Conga session going to cost me? Also, if I kept my eyes open in the vicinity, is this where I'd (possibly) find a street girl?

Thanks again,
Azil

The name of the street is 5 de febrero.

$65 = $15 to the bar and $50 to the lady for thirty minutes in a large closet with a 75 inch cot.

Oh, you will want to keep your eyes open alright. This is not an area a tourist would accidently wander into. Unlikely you'd find a SG.

Ed...
05-09-03, 19:26
I have walked out thet way in the daylight, but have been told by the girls to never go at night, and that even the daytime is a good time to get stuck. I have also noted a few gay streetwalkers nearby, and would not belive that what you may see is what you get in a "chica". I may be way off, though, as I've only walked out twice.

mcgeorge40
05-11-03, 12:10
Originally posted by Oakley
I know this is the Nogales forum but I need some info on Puerto Penasco if anyone could help me out. Going to Nogales for a couple weeks then heading down to Puerto to see if there is any action down that way.

Thanks,

The Oakster

Hey Oakster--

Been down to Rocky Point many, many times. Compared to Nogales, it ain't shit.

That is to say, it ain't shit if you want to pick up street walkers.

There are pretty much zero streetwalkers in RP. Of all the times I've been there, I've seen one street walker. And remember, I'm a damn pervert who looks for SW's. There is a brothel there, it's called the Crystal Palace. Any cabbie can take you there. Unfortunately, the two times I've been there, the girls have been pigs. I mean, so bad that I had to make a quick exit without even acknowledging them. (and I live by the "treat *****s like queens" rule.) I actually felt kind of bad for the heifers as I ran out of there.

So the one SW I did see, my buddy picked up and fucked. He said all she wanted to do was snort coke. There is a lot of coke in RP, if you like such things. Just ask any cabbie. But she was there from another part of Mexico, vacationing during Spring Break. (knowing that she could nail a couple of guys who couldn't get any of that hot teen pussy.)

Anyway, bottom line, in case you haven't gathered from what I've already said: RP is no place to get laid. But if you go during Labor Day weekend, or Spring Break, or Memorial Day weekend, you can easily pick up American girls that are down there looking for guys to screw. (Unless you are a fat, bald guy-- then just stay home or got to Nogales.)

Sorry this is so long, it's 4AM, and I am really wasted!

One last thing about RP: There are titty bars there. (or as they call them in Mexico, "TD Bars".) However, you will be hard pressed to get laid there. Remember, it is a tourist town. The girls in the bars will charge you $50 just to go down and smell your dick. Plus, every TD bar has a back room with courtains, and it's much worse than Nogales. At least in Nogales, you get a door on your little booth. In RP, you just get a courtain. And the bouncer will keep pulling it back to check you out. Bottom line: Rocky Point sucks for hardcore hobbyists. Why do you think it doesn't have its own section on the WSG?

Time to sleep. Sorry for taking a whole goddamn page. Peace my brothers. Even you, Untold.

BeaverMich
05-13-03, 20:13
I need to disagree somewhat with Mcgeorge re Rocky Point. Just got back from a weekend there and got laid 5 times by 4 different women. No street walkers, but Cristal Palace and strip clubs have some good opportunities.

Guau Guau's - just down the street east from Plaza de las Glorias a couple of blocks. $8 lap dance, $28 private dance. However, the male waiters/bouncers are very direct and ask you if you'd like to fuck one of the girls. The one absolute 10 hottie I wanted was asking $170 which was too much for me, but got a Chilean hottie (9+) to go in the back room (has several couches and a door that locked) for $120, and got to come a second time for an additional $20 tip. Total GFE, great time to be had here! More expensive than most Mexican *****houses but cheaper than comparable in US.

Dunas - another strip club about a block from Guau Guau. Similar price structure to Guau Guau's, but waiters didn't approach me directly about fucking the girls. Once I bought a private dance, the girl (8+) offered BJ for $40. I declined since I wanted to check out Cristal Palace.

Cristal Palace - *****house bar north side of town, have to take a taxi (don't pay more than $2 for taxi ride anyplace in town). First time I went, only 2 women in the place. One was old and ugly, would be generous to give her a 1. The other was late 30's, somewhat chubby but pretty face, overall a 6. Negotiated $40 for her and had one of the best GFE fucks I've paid for - very genuinely affectionate and really got into it. I asked the bartender if any more younger girls were there and he said to come back after 10. Came back the next night (Sat) after 10 and a few more girls there - one was a 21-yr old hottie (9+), but wouldn't budge under $85. I was horny so went ahead. Nice tight pussy but not as GFE as the older gal. Note: sessions are in back rooms which these girls live in. Hottie's room had HUGE cockroaches crawling around. They're all Catholic, and was a little disconcerting to look up from banging this girl to see Jesus hanging on the cross above the headboard! Third lady I had there was late 30s, sagging breasts but nice thin body. Went for $60, nice fuck but didn't really get into it. My advice - get the average (but not butt ugly) girls for the best GFE - it's cheaper to boot.

Jester
05-16-03, 00:30
Hi gang,

Has anyone here gone out with 2 girls at once in nogi? is it pretty easy to do?

Jester

Ed...
05-22-03, 01:48
Easy with money. When you find a girl you like, and even better have been with, ask her about a friend. Many times it will be the one she was sitting with at a slow time. It'd be tough to pick out two separate girls and get the vibes you'd want. Waitors can be a big help here too, but the other way is best.

Azil
05-23-03, 02:14
Thanks for all your help. I had a very nice visit to Nogales on Tuesday -- a shame I didn't have more time, but thanks to Viagra, I was able to maximize my time.

Visited all the clubs, I think, and was very impressed with the selection. Visited La Conga and didn't see anything I liked, but had an interesting experience when leaving. A blonde woman came up saying something in Spanish. When I indicated I didn't speak it, she asked in perfect English if she could borrow $2 for a cab. I told her I didn't have two singles, but I'd be glad to share a cab with her.

She asked if I'd had a good time in La Conga, and we got to talking. She said she worked there occasionally. To shorten the story, we spent the next few hours together, had dinner, then visited one of the clubs, and ended up in a cheap motel (she has kids at home).

She's early thirties, from California, but has lived in Nogo several years. Very nice and nice looking, although certainly not in the class, at her age, and after a couple kids, with the girls in the clubs. Nonetheless, a genuine GFE. Apparently a semi-pro. Her name is Lorena.

Regarding streetwalkers, I had three offers within a block on the street near the Fray Marcos around midnight. Earlier, there were no apparent SWs, so maybe the action is only late. All three were okay looking -- nothing great, but better than La Conga.

Again, thanks for your help.

Wyatt Doodat
05-26-03, 19:50
To Notorious Papa yes I have seen some limited street action down there but it's mostly limited to to street touts routing you to their action.

About a year ago I was walking around in Nogi alone looking for wall decorations (HONEST!) on a Sunday afternoon, when a non-Hispanic, good-looking brunette comes up & asks for a light, then starts a conversation. She appeared to be a totally normal American girl until she brought up her massage business which she was running in a small room across the tracks, by the clubs. I was surprised and even a little interested but not about to walk into this unknown situation. I'd never heard of massage on that side of the border so I figured it was some kind of scam.

Anyone else encounter a situation like this? Did I walk away from the deal of a lifetime???

Jester
05-28-03, 20:05
Originally posted by Wyatt Doodat
About a year ago I was walking around in Nogi alone looking for wall decorations (HONEST!) on a Sunday afternoon, when a non-Hispanic, good-looking brunette comes up & asks for a light, then starts a conversation. She appeared to be a totally normal American girl until she brought up her massage business which she was running in a small room across the tracks, by the clubs. I was surprised and even a little interested but not about to walk into this unknown situation. I'd never heard of massage on that side of the border so I figured it was some kind of scam.

Anyone else encounter a situation like this? Did I walk away from the deal of a lifetime??? Better Safe then sorry. I've never heard of anything like this so I would have done the same.

Ed...
05-28-03, 21:51
Cool. I have asked a few times about massage in sonora, never got a refferal. I suppose if there's nothing in it for them (touts) that'll happen. I'd of went in a second.

Ed...
05-28-03, 21:54
Forgot to mention. I wouldn't worry about massage in mexico in general, TJ is getting more and more (was there this past w/e) , and though I went myself only once a few weeks ago, the Juarez board seems to indicate it very popular there.

Mystic Pimp
05-31-03, 21:33
Originally posted by Wyatt Doodat
To Notorious Papa yes I have seen some limited street action down there but it's mostly limited to to street touts routing you to their action.

Anyone else encounter a situation like this? Did I walk away from the deal of a lifetime???

Never heard of massage on the Sonora side of Nogales, ever. The "street pimps" seem to direct Americans to the strip clubs more than anything else. I had a nice recent experience at one of them, and damn I wish to go back again, maybe near the end of June or early July.

Anonymous
06-01-03, 01:03
From Muffdiver21

I went to Nogales Saturday night, the club scene was pretty crowded compared to going down during the week.

I started out at Placers, it was full and there were alott of women;but I didn't see any 8 or 9's. So after drinking the 2 beers they gave me for the price of 1, I started to monger around town. I saw the most amount of street action I have ever seen. There were 3 girls standing by the railroad tracks almost directly across from Placer's. But none better than a 4 so I continued on. There were more girls on Oberton,but once agian none to my liking.

I ended up at TD Obsessions which had alott of young pussy. It seemed almost all the girls in there were 22 or less. My favorite dancer, Jacalynn, came over to me almost immediatly and I started talking to her. She is 21 and has the body of a goddess. 38 24 36. So she attracks a lott of attention. I had heard alott about their semi new room so I tried to negotiate with her to go in. She wanted $100 dollars for full service! And the guy wanted $60 dollars for the room. Being that I had ate and fucked her for alott less one she first started working there when she was 19, I decided to pass.

I waited a full 2 minutes before some other guy paid to take her back to one of the closets and Negotiated with a very pretty 19 year old blond for $70 dollars for FS and 60 for a half hour in the room. The room turned out to be very nice,with a nice bed, a bathroom and an air conditioner. I was very happy with it. The only thing it lacked was a ceiling fan. Anyway, I soon got down to business and started to eat her, she had the 2nd tightest pussy I have ever had the pleasure of fucking, when it comes to mongering.

Once, I was in NJ and got me a full bodied virgin, I must of been the luckiest man in Atlantic city that night. But this was good enough, It was the best fuck I have had in Nogales in a long time. For pure value, I would reccomend the room at TD Obsessions. Considering the Room at Placers will stet you back at least $190, girl included.

Ed...
06-07-03, 00:58
How do I get that supporter stuff on my name? Had to post out of boredom and lack of same. Nogigoers, check out the tijuana section for a 6/4 post from PhilT (not diisin ya man). Read what he wants to find in TJ. Holy shit. PhilT dude, come to AZ and I'll drive ya down to nogi and all you dreams will come true (this months anyway).
Ed..

Phil #1
06-07-03, 05:00
Posted thanks over in the TJ forum, Ed. Don't know when I can ever get to AZ. Tied down with an elderly and strict father here in San Diego. But at least I have TJ to sneak into without anyone really noticing in the family. But I'll check out Nogales eventually and the similar type short time rooms elsewhere like in the Berlin sex kinos some day.

Do they have any video surveillance cams in the Nogales rooms? Like in the Berlin kinos I heard. Now that would be a twist, knowing some guys or girls who work at the bar are watching you go at it on some monitor.

PhilT

Dinghy
06-09-03, 03:36
Ed - my experiences in Nogi were far from equal to similar in TJ. Nogi seems to be a bit overpriced for what it is and merely because it's the closest to PHX and TUS makes it exist as a destination at all.

For REAL fantasy fulfillment at a reasonable price, you need to go to THAILAND (alternately Cambodia), sooooo much poon, so little time, such low prices.

Ed...
06-09-03, 20:23
dinghy

It is like you say, and just as PhilT was talkin about. See his post in the TJ section for a referance.
Wouldnt be surprised about cameras. One place for sure got me to look around for such. Plenty to worry bout I guess. It the web Id like to avoid.

Ed...
06-12-03, 19:56
Went last night late eve. Couldnt locate any one of interest on the street though its more like the w/e now that its summer. Had a couple beers at a couple places without partaking. Obsessions was pretty busy for a wens, got a bj from a regular, but I felt like heading out to Titanic to check it out. "The bar is all yours!" the guy says. No shit. No one but me and a half dozen dancers! This is around eleven. They promptly get a girl on stage, dark an skinny, meat that softly hangs on the bones, very nice, and into my lap after. What fun. How can I refuse? I got the bartender, the apparent owner and a manager all cheerin me on! Although the usual is 17 for two private songs, dudo three charges me 20. Slow night make up I suppose. I get two then and another during. She wanted 70 but took 50, and had no complaints as I twisted and re positioned her tiny behind thru 15-20 minutes of very hot and sweaty. What a sport. Cant pronounce her name though I axed twice, after messin the condom I tried to get her to jack me off for another, she worked hard with a smile but I couldnt get that done.
Might have been a great place to walk in with your friends, as like I say there was a good choices of seats. I told one of the guys I'd stay if they had a bed, but I think he thought I meant to sleep on.

Metal_Mickey
06-22-03, 02:35
Listen up: Was in Nogi for the first time in several months the other day and noticed at least one change: a more prevalent street-girl scene. Maybe I just wasn't paying close enough attention on earlier excursions, but this time I had several girls proposition me! No, it still doesn't compare to the street-girl scene in Tijuana(for those of you who know...), but, if this trend continues, it will at least add another reasonable alternative to the cramped-closet-sex-scene that Nogi is noted for. Where, you ask, are these girls? Well, just after crossing the border, I suggest you try walking around the area that comprises Rio's and Obsesessions strip clubs--I had one girl approach me saying she had a hotel room; she was a six at best, though. Also, any of the street hustlers will gladly point these girls out to you, or bring them directly to you to check out...

On another note, I made the rounds of all the Nogi/Border strip-clubs. I stopped in Rio's on a slow, late afternoon. Naturally, I was the only gringo in the place. But, to my surprise, in waltzes the infamous 'Monserat', the Mexican Sex-Goddess of Nogales. She is the very definition of 'voluptuous'---blond hair; big lips; lots of curves, and cushions. Not fat, mind you, but definitely 'meaty'--large, round breasts; plush, curvy ass--anyway, you get the picture. So she proceeds to play kissy face with me as I feel her up for about twenty minutes or so. Naturally, I was is no mood to refuse a private booth when she suggested we get one. Paid her $60 for approximately fifteen minutes of bliss: titty fucking, CBJ, reverse-cowgirl grinding...Long-story-short: well worth checking her out if you're ever in Nogales (see previous posts...).

Also, still think Placers has the hottest assortment of chicas in Nogales--several girls in there couldn't have been much more over eighteen. In fact, one particularly young looking chica suggested that we go to a hotel together. I asked one of the waiters/pimps there if this chica was legal and he claimed that she was. Anyway, after finding out that the bar-fine was like $150 to take a girl out, I didn't pursue that option any further. However, after reading some previous posts here, I think I'm going to pursue the hotel option further on future excursions; maybe find a way to negotiate with the girls outside of the clubs. Anymore success stories to share regarding dating strip-club girls?

Mystic Pimp
07-03-03, 03:00
Don't know if any Americans know this, but Mexico cannot serve or sell alcohol from midnight Fri to midnight Sun (this 4th of July weekend, of all weekends to be "dry"!!!)

ImTheMan1
07-03-03, 03:28
Don't know if any Americans know this, but Mexico cannot serve or sell alcohol from midnight Fri to midnight Sun (this 4th of July weekend, of all weekends to be "dry"!!!)

Why is that?

Dave7427
07-03-03, 03:40
I think that it is because of the elections in Mexico this weekend. Don't want any drunk voters making bad decisions about the fine candidates! Has anyone heard the rumor that things may change in Nogie after election (i.e. crackdown on the bars near border, no more closet sex, no streetwalkers near la linea etc.) Seems unlikely.

Anonymous
07-05-03, 03:54
Muffdiver_21

I went down to Nogales on WED: My first stop was LA Conga. It was mid afternoon and there were 3 girls there and none were above a 5. When the bartender ask me to order a beer I decided to do somthing different and order a bottled water instead to save money while I waited to see if anything better came in. This strategy worked quite well for the rest of the day since I like to monger and employed the same stategy at the rest of the bars I visited.

Since nothing better came in I went over to Rios and Cherry's next. At Rios they had a new big sign that allows you to get 2 beers for the price of 1 on Wed and the Bartender also told me they have 2 for Tuesday's. I next went to Cherry's and discoverd for the first time that they have a business relationship with the Hotel next door. You can get a room there for an hour with the girl of your choice for $200.00 or less girl included.

Still wanting to monger I headed over to Placers were I chose a Cocktail waitress and the Fantastic room at Placer's for a total cost of $180.00. This was the first time I had ever been in the room at Placer's. It was big and it was nice. The bed was huge there was also a big mirror and a bathroom. Its about 1/3 bigger then the room at TD Obsession. I finally felt as if I had been made in Nogales after entering this hollowed room. The girl was an 8 and she was great. It felt a lot better to fuck a cocktail waitress then a proffessional dancer. She got alott wetter and made a hell of alott more noises. Let's just say I ate and screwed her for the full 40 minutes I got with the help of Viagra. And I got my money's worth.

Jester
07-09-03, 21:52
Has anyone tried "El Tecolote"? It has a big Owl sign out front.

Ed...
07-11-03, 21:01
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jester
[i]Has anyone tried "El Tecolote"? It has a big Owl sign out front.

Locals place. Some scary dancers. A few nice semi-pros and horny chicas from time to time. I like it for a two dollar beer or two while walkin around. I dont usually get botherd by the touts here and have gotton pretty lucky a few times.

Dinghy
07-13-03, 22:31
Jester - the reason the sign is an owl is because that's what Tecolote means ("owl" en espanol). ;-) Generally variety shows (or used to be anyway) - last itme I went there was before the "across the tracks" strip bars opened

Jester
07-16-03, 16:11
Friday evening started off at Placers and Muffdiver's post gave me the idea so I started off with a bottled water. Placers was slightly busy. Quick comment, I say Jacqueline there and she very much looks like one of the girls that goes to the same gym that I go to in Nogales. I did not get to talk to her since she was busy with other guys. If it is her, this might get me a chance to meet some of the girls outside of the club.

I ended up at La Conga around 8:00 and the place was dead. I was the only person there. There were 5 girls there. It’s a real boost to your ego when the girls turn around and a couple even whistle. (Am I really that sexy or do they just want my money :-)

I ordered bottled water again and then one of the girls came up to me right away. Her name was Esmeralda (sp?) I'd rate her around a 7 or 8. But made the mistake of buying her a drink. OUCH! It cost me $7.00

After chatting a bit, she has 3 children and her family thinks she works at a restaurant. I paid the $65 for 45 minutes and when we are done she left me complete exhausted and sweating.

El_Otro_Hijo
07-17-03, 07:16
Not sure if this is useful info. About 3 weeks ago was in Nogales on a sat. night and got pulled over by a transit cop in the alley where the Tecolote bar is. After the "song and dance" routine agreed on 170 pesos for the infraction, the cop then asked what places I had visited (bars) he began to recommend bars, this is what he said (whole conversation in Spanish of course). The Tecolote bar is ok, but is low class, the strip clubs are too expensive, La Conga is good and safe, he recommended the Bora Bora bar. Said this bar has A/C, leather booths, and very calm, laid back atmosphere. At night there are girls there and if you like one you can take them to a hotel for less then $80 US.
Last weekend I was in Santa Ana (about an hour and a half south of Nogales) and toured the bars. A girl in the bar said that she and most of the girls outside Nogales hang out at the Bora Bora and Tecolote bar and make a killing on saturdays.
Have not been to the Bora Bora, but will check it out soon, anyone visited this bar?

Ed...
07-17-03, 18:57
One of my favorites. Bora Bora can be packed and loud on weekends, the laid back is reserved for weekdays. It has a younger crowd, many of them clubbin for other young locals. I usually get botherd by pimps there, I'll offer them a beer but make it clear I like to do my own talking. If you cant manage in Spanish they may help. You can still get wormed for high dollars here if you let them. Once I told a dancer I had just left tecolote, her response in spanish was that the place has "la sida". Of course, the only safe place was her strip club!

Adventurous1
07-20-03, 11:39
One of my favorites. Bora Bora can be packed and loud on weekends, the laid back is reserved for weekdays. It has a younger crowd, many of them clubbin for other young locals. I usually get botherd by pimps there, I'll offer them a beer but make it clear I like to do my own talking. If you cant manage in Spanish they may help. You can still get wormed for high dollars here if you let them. Once I told a dancer I had just left tecolote, her response in spanish was that the place has "la sida". Of course, the only safe place was her strip club!

Please excuse my ignorance but I do not know what the term "la sida" means in Spanish. I went to a translation site and it returned the phrase "it been" in English. Does anyone have a more accurate interpretation?

mcgeorge40
07-20-03, 16:40
Adventurous1---

You looked up the wrong thing in Spanish. It's not "La sida", it's La S.I.D.A.

As in, "Syndrome Immune Deficiency Acquired."

AIDS.

In Spanish everything is kind of reversed. It wouldn't be "my brother's prostitute", but rather "the prostitute of my brother."

Same with AIDS.

Then again, maybe we've got it all wrong...

Keep up the good work mongers, and keep those gloves on, nobody wants the S.I.D.A.

Ed...
07-21-03, 20:32
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mcgeorge40
Same with AIDS.

Then again, maybe we've got it all wrong...

Ok, but then it's A.I.D.S. I don't think it was a medical assessment as much as a reflection on what she felt of the quality and more important to her, price.

Jwny72
07-26-03, 01:39
Has anyone had an experience with a chick named Hera recently? I met her about a year and a half ago through one of those street pimps, and fucked her in a hotel room. She was AMAZING. Just wanted to know if she was still around. Any word?

Adventurous1
07-27-03, 02:21
Okay... thanks McGeorge!

Ragman
07-28-03, 06:37
Originally posted by Jester
<<snip>>
I ended up at La Conga around 8:00 and the place was dead. I was the only person there. There were 5 girls there. It’s a real boost to your ego when the girls turn around and a couple even whistle. (Am I really that sexy or do they just want my money :-)

I ordered bottled water again and then one of the girls came up to me right away. Her name was Esmeralda (sp?) I'd rate her around a 7 or 8. But made the mistake of buying her a drink. OUCH! It cost me $7.00

After chatting a bit, she has 3 children and her family thinks she works at a restaurant. I paid the $65 for 45 minutes and when we are done she left me complete exhausted and sweating.

Having been with Esmeralda 5 times in the past 4 weeks I want to second Jester's motion that she rates a 7 or 8 in looks and that she will leave you drained. And you will swear that her coy little smile is meant only for you, at least that evening. Her breasts are a small C (about the largest size I like) and nipples about the size of a thimble. Her tight buns and wet, sweet "panoche" make this woman a steal at $65. My only complaint is that because of her kids "Toda la noche" ends at 2 AM.

La Conga opens at 11:30, so if you are there weekdays around 7 or 8 you will often be the only customer. If you go later, 10 to 2, you will often be the only American customer with a number of locals there, some "borracho". The weekends are active with more customers and more girls.

PS. The drink you buy a girl will cost 7 dollars. Does not matter if it has alcohol or not. She gets a "ficha" (coupon or token) and receives 3 dollars of each drink. This is her pay for spending time with you. Because of the TD bars downtown drawing away the American customers there will be nights when this is the only money some of the girls will earn.

PPS. The jukebox has mainly Mexican songs but also has Santana and CCR. A slow dance before is a good way to "warm up". A slow dance after is a good way to "cool down".

Ragman

mcgeorge40
07-28-03, 15:27
Has anyone had an experience with a chick named Hera recently?

Hey jwny---

I read your old post. Or, at least, I read a post about a year or two ago that talked about getting Hera through a street pimp...tied the guy up or something.

Anyway, because of that post, I asked for Hera a couple of times when I was down there.

I don't remember what I was told, but I remember it was bad news-- like I thought to myself. "I guess I will never get to screw Hera."

A street hustler told me that she had moved away, or had a drug problem and left town, or was dead... Something like that. Like I said, it was something that made me think I would never get to see her.

Bummer, huh? And after your posting sold me...

Player2K
07-29-03, 05:06
Wondering if anyone who has brushed up on their espanol knows the spanish words/terms for the male member? Will be useful for future visits south of the border.

Sun Devil
07-30-03, 04:58
Originally posted by Player2K
Wondering if anyone who has brushed up on their espanol knows the spanish words/terms for the male member? Will be useful for future visits south of the border. The word is "verga". To ask a girl to suck your member say "Chupa mi verga". Hope this helps.

J-man
07-30-03, 16:19
go to freetranslator.com, type in what you want to say and you have it in spanish very helpful to have a crib sheet on the trip.

Ed...
07-30-03, 19:35
Don't count on the on line translators for too much. They don't do sentences or convey ideas real well, and can even misunderstand single words. Be careful with gender. Great idea for a lot of stuff, though.

Ragman
07-30-03, 21:04
Originally posted by Player2K
... the spanish words/terms for the male member? ...

Two nights ago, while at the Granada with Ebelia, we were watching a music video channel and the song "Estrella de la noche" came on. Now I'm old enough to know that she was teasing me, but she reached down, grabbed my member, and said "Estrella de la noch". I did not ask her to write the word in my notebook so in the tradition of learning the language orally, we have two slang terms for you to try out :

1) PANOCH - her "muffin"

2) NOCH - your "Johnson", big or small

Ragman

Ps. The anatomically correct term is "pene".

Pps. The online translator I am comfortable with is Babelfish http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Ragman
07-31-03, 00:44
Originally posted by sundevil_rn
... To ask a girl to suck your member say "Chupa mi verga". ...

The verb I have heard, and used, is mamar. There must be a difference in connotation between mamar and chupar. I'll be seeing my "tutor" in a few days and I'll report back what she says.

Ragman

Ed...
07-31-03, 04:00
[mamame refers to "blow" as in me, and chupame suggests she "suck" it. I kinda think thats enough to say, in Spanish "who" and "what" to some extent can be contained in the conjugation of the verb. Either one is kinda rude in most cases, just like the english version can be. Thats why a good tranlator can make some bucks. Also, you dont say "I brush my teeth" in a straight up translation, more like "brush the teeth", it's assumed whos teeth are involved. Same with the only? dick in the room!

Ed...
07-31-03, 04:11
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ragman
[and the song "Estrella de la noche" came on.

Hate to say, I dont get it! Estrella is a girl of the night? Was she saying she was your girl of the night or your girl of the dick?!? Is Estrella a hooker or or a night owl? Is it pronounced no-che as opposed to no-chey for night?

Jester
07-31-03, 16:04
[QUOTE]

Hate to say, I dont get it! Estrella is a girl of the night? Was she saying she was your girl of the night or your girl of the dick?!? Is Estrella a hooker or or a night owl? Is it pronounced no-che as opposed to no-chey for night? Estrella is Star. "Star of the Night". Eather his member only comes out at night or it will shine all night.

Azrobert
07-31-03, 22:14
Had a first last night, I haven't been to Nogi on several months and went on a spur of the moment trip last night. Hit every Club I frequent, Lipsticks, Lord Blacks, Placers, Rios even tried fernies as Obcesions was closed..... For the first time in years I didn't find anyone that interested me.... it was like all the girls left town! think there were about 3 - 4 girls per club and not the regular quality !

Oh well..... there is always next week

Ragman
08-01-03, 00:19
Originally posted by Jester
Estrella is Star. "Star of the Night". Eather his member only comes out at night or it will shine all night.

Guys, please remember I said she was teasing me. She was making a pun on the title of the song. She was saying that my member was a star, indeed a superstar. I did not let it go to my head. She is exactly half my age and much more professional than I will ever be. We both laughed and continued with the "Toda la noche".

This was the first time I had heard the slang term "noch". Unlike the 2 syllable word no-che it was pronounced as a 3 letter (N-O-CH), 1 syllable word (NOCH). I am guessing at the spelling.

Ragman

Player2K
08-01-03, 03:50
Originally posted by sundevil_rn
The word is "verga". To ask a girl to suck your member say "Chupa mi verga". Hope this helps. Thank you. I appreciate it very much. I do love those latinas!

Googs
08-12-03, 07:30
Gents,

First trip to Nogi last Sunday afternoon. Went to Placers, Lord Blacks, and Lipsticks. Placers had the most girls that eagerly approached. LB's had very attractive women, but they didn't approach at all. When I did look for a dancer, the two I had my eye on were hiding out in the back (waited 5 songs for one of them to come back out or dance). Went over to Lipsticks where there weren't many girls. I did meet with one of the "handlers" that was selling tickets. He went into the back and brought out Daniella, a beautiful girl about 5'8" with 36Cs. She gave a couple of incredible dances and I decided for a private show. Had an excellent time with CBJ, RCG, and Doggie. Just rushed a bit by the flashing lights and knock.

Overall, had a great time and will return.

Player2K
08-13-03, 03:18
Originally posted by Googs
Gents,

First trip to Nogi last Sunday afternoon. Went to Placers, Lord Blacks, and Lipsticks. Placers had the most girls that eagerly approached. LB's had very attractive women, but they didn't approach at all. When I did look for a dancer, the two I had my eye on were hiding out in the back (waited 5 songs for one of them to come back out or dance). Went over to Lipsticks where there weren't many girls. I did meet with one of the "handlers" that was selling tickets. He went into the back and brought out Daniella, a beautiful girl about 5'8" with 36Cs. She gave a couple of incredible dances and I decided for a private show. Had an excellent time with CBJ, RCG, and Doggie. Just rushed a bit by the flashing lights and knock.

Overall, had a great time and will return. It's hard not to have a good time in Nogales. I was there recently, pretty much same deal w/ "private shows" that you had. Placers, Cherries, LB and Obsessions did all that for me.

Cowboy4
08-28-03, 02:50
Has anyone tried Alex's Nogales escort service? Has a website: www.ladiesofnogales.com, gives phone #'s to arrange "consenting adults" meetings in Nogales, Sonora.

Cowboy4

Ed...
08-28-03, 19:49
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cowboy4
[i]Has anyone tried Alex's Nogales escort service? Has a website: www.ladiesofnogales.com, gives phone #'s to arrange "consenting adults" meetings in Nogales, Sonora.

Alex advertises on "Ben's" site. I have met him, nice guy, seems to understand the value of repeat business, but I havn't used his service yet. Next time I will, but I'd be surprised if it's different than the other steet guys.

Ragman
08-29-03, 04:09
I agree that Alex is a nice guy with very good English. If you ask for just an hour he will probably take you out to La Conga. The taxi will be the $5 ride (instead of the $10 they will charge if you do not set the price first) and the lady will probably be $100 for the hour (instead of the $65 X 2 fixed gringo price at the club). If you are not comfortable being the only gringo and being with a girl that only speaks a "foreign" language then going with Alex will take some of the apprehension out of it. I had already been to La Congo before calling Alex about six months ago, but it was still interesting to watch how he and the girls interact. As a side note, the language should not really be a problem. She knows why you are there and hopefully so do you. The price is $65 for 30 minutes ($15 for the club and $50 for the lady). The "ficha" drinks are $7 ($4 for the club and $3 for the lady).

If you are looking for more than an hour, Alex needs advance warning. He does not have a stable with ladies awaiting his beck and call. He just knows a lot of people.

If you are going down this weekend he may have some good deals with an anxious lady or two. The rent is due Monday.

Ragman

Ps. I'll be at La Conga Saturday night so if you see a bald, middle aged skinny gringo that would be me.

Chip02
09-01-03, 02:06
Hey, what happened to the Nogie board? It used to be one of the best. Now, we've had 5 (count them, FIVE, on ONE hand) posts this month, what the fuck is up with that. Whatever happened to Mr Bill, and all the other regulars? I've been going for years, but just found this forum about a month ago. Costa Rica is better, but does require a plane ride. Nogie can be done with a tank of gas, about 5 hours driving time (RT) plus as much time as you want to spend there. (From Phoenix)

Hope it's just the HOT summer, and everyone will be back visiting and POSTING soon!

Hope to see you all SOON.

Metal_Mickey
09-03-03, 01:42
Chip:

I wish there was more activity here too--Nogales is a closer drive for me than Tijuana. But, it so pales in comparison to the selection and convenience that TJ offers that I tolerate the longer drive. If you just want to drink and play kissy face with the girls, then Nogales is okay; but if you want full service it is just sooo inconvenient. I refuse to do it in the closets anymore. And half the time the girls at La Conga are atrocious. Why can't some Mexican with imagination strike a deal with one of those hotels near to Cherry's or Lipstick's that would allow the club girls to utilize their rooms like Adelitas and Chicago in TJ? If they did I have a feeling that the Nogales scene would be second only to that of Tijuana.

Ed...
09-03-03, 02:37
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Metal_Mickey
Why can't some Mexican with imagination strike a deal with one of those hotels near to Cherry's or Lipstick's that would allow the club girls to utilize their rooms like Adelitas and Chicago in TJ?

It's the local government. It's out of the question in the border area bars for a brothel. Too obvious. The bars do very well indeed, and the girls and bar owners have little incentive to take a chance on a new place near la Conga, that may be too high profile for even that area.

Ragman
09-04-03, 01:49
Metal_Mickey said:

>>>snip

... And half the time the girls at La Conga are atrocious.

>>>snip

To Mickey, Chips, et. al.,

... And that leaves the other half the time. Esmeralda, Alejandra, Marabil, and Ebilia would all rate 6 to 8 in anyone's book. The closets off the dance floor are 3 to 5 times larger and all have 6' 6" cots for real sex rather than a gymnastic event. Regulars know where the 2 bedrooms with queen sized beds are located. It helps to know which days each girl works and what hours they arrive but that would best be called "flexible".

As long as the clientele continues to patronize the "chair-in-a-closet" business plan there will be no incentive to change.

Ragman

Ps. There are full size bedrooms with king sized beds available at 3 places downtown. Well, one of them is really only a futon. The service is available. But now you are probably going to complain about the price. Hell, if it's price you want, you have to drive right past Los Algodones on your way to TJ. $40 plus $10 for the hotel for an hour. My point is Nogales is what you make it. Comparing Nogie to TJ is like comparing TJ to Pattaya. You decide what you want and what is "fair value". The grass is always greener on the other side. Hell, even in Pattaya you can hear people longing for the old days or for Cambodia.

Flying Sky
09-14-03, 07:33
Hi, all.
I went to La conga for the first time around 9pm a few days ago.
There are about 7 girls. None of them are attractive. some women looks like do drug. some women are old,
but I found myda(?), 20 years old. bought her drink($7 expensive)
went to one of those closet. bbbj and cfs($65 half hour + $1 toilet paper). There are about 4 to 5 closets with futon. The futon in our closet was so uncomfortable. It was difficult to do cfs.
But I got laid.

Total paid: $73

By the way, I read about paula who has affectionate smile with cute face in the past reports.
But I couldn't find her. Is she blond? Does anyone see paula recently at La conga?

Thanks all for the information.

Cowboy4
09-15-03, 19:41
Looking for a rundown on walking over & getting a room and girl to go with it (or separately), for an afternoon (preferably) or evening. Can anyone give me their experiences on this, whether the guys at the border can really "deliver", or just take you to Conga or whatever?

TheContinental
09-16-03, 02:45
ABout LaConga:
What is dress code/style/reqs/suggestions for places like this? Should I be wearing nice duds, or just some jeans or shorts and sandals?

If I look decent will the ladies assume I am a high roller?

I La COnga a disco, or just a dance joint?

Where are some places in Nogales where I can meet girls on a disco floor or thereabouts?

Metal_Mickey
09-16-03, 06:57
Continental:

As I'm sure you already have, take your time and study back a few weeks in the Nogales forum--you'll find most of your questions will be answered.

In a nutshell: all you need to cross the border for a short visit (less than 72 hrs) is your drivers license.

Be wary of the pimps/touts that hover all around you. Tell them 'no thanks' firmly and move on if you're not interested. Some of them are honest, though, and will find you a girl for a negotiated fee. Also, NEVER dress up, ALWAYS dress down. Say, jeans and a sports shirt.

Most all the strip bars/brothels are clustered within half-a-mile of the border. This includes Placers, Rio, Cherry's, etc. These are 'American' style strip clubs where most of the girls will have sex in private booths. You'll usually see mostly 6 and 7's and maybe an occasional 8 or 9 in these clubs. Be careful: best to negotiate everything before you go for a private or you'll get the 'that will be $20 dollars extra' routine.

La Conga is the most straight-forward brothel. As such, it has a very drab exterior and interior. It could pass for an ugly bar, say, in the bad part of your town. It is about three to four miles from the border, a five dollar taxi ride. It's always hit-or-miss; the girls come and go as they please. Personally I've never seen better than a seven there, and mostly seen girls in the 4 to 5 range. But, yes, they're friendly--they want your money!

Nogales can be a fun time. Relax, take your time, have a few beers, and the right girl will eventually come along.

Sun Devil
09-16-03, 06:59
TheContinental:

The Conga is somewhat like a blue-collar bar in the US, so you don't need to wear nice clothes; informal clothing should be just fine. Also, if you look decent, the ladies would certainly assume you to be a high roller. Whenever I go to Mexico, I try to be as unassuming as possible. That way I have better bargaining power with the girls. Also, if you look wealthy, the cops might stop you and ask for a little money. Unlike the strip joints near the border, the Conga is a full-blown brothel that has a bar, a jukebox, and a small dance floor. They have rooms in the back where you take the girls to have some fun. Good luck in Mexico.

Ragman
09-16-03, 19:34
Metal_Mickey said : "La Conga is ... about three to four miles from the border, a five dollar taxi ride."

La Conga is a 1.4 mile walk from the turnstiles to the stairs. I almost always walk it so that I can get a Cuban cigar or two at Mickeys and an Horchata to drink at one of the refreshment stands. (For us older folk, a stop at the pharmacy is also convienent.)

If you want to avoid an argument in the taxi, be sure to agree to the $5 fare before you enter the car. Be confident that if the first driver tries to sucker you into a higher fare that there are 2 other drivers sitting right there that will be happy to take you for $5.

Ragman

Ps. The possession of even one Cuban cigar is illegal in the US, so "smoke 'em if you got 'em".

TucsonChief
09-19-03, 15:54
I know this is off topic (and apologies to moderators if not appropriate), but does anyone know if there are any sportsbetting joints in nogales? i've heard rumors that there is. if so, and if they are legit, that sure beats the hell out of arranging a trip to vegas.

Ed...
09-19-03, 23:39
There's a place with a "casino" sign straight away from the border, a block east, behind the west side of the main drag out of the border gates. I guess that means if you walk west from Rios you should see the sign a bit to the north. Sheesh, I must always be drunk when I'm there! Would you mind collecting on the De La Hoya fight for me?

Jester
09-24-03, 18:38
Hey, where would be a good places to pick-up 2 girls for the night? Do they allow that at La Conga?

Jester
09-29-03, 16:51
This places has been slow lately so I’ll add a report from last week

On Thursday night at 10:30 I went to Bora Bora for the first time. I have to admit it was very nice and laid back. As soon as you enter, on your left side is where the girls seat. There were about 10 girls there that night some thin and some chubby but all were attractive looking. The gals are all dressed in light blue uniforms with mini-skirts. If you don’t like the girls at La Conga then go to Bora Bora.

A beer will cost you about $2.50 and drinks for the girls are around $4.00. There are no rooms so you have to pay the bar $50 to take a girl back to your place or you can do what I did, just wait till closing and offer to give the gal a ride home.

While there I got to spend time with Adrian (sp?), an attractive brunette who speaks English. She actually lived in Tucson, Arizona for a couple of years. She has no children and lives alone, so taking her back to her place is no problem. But I have to tell you that there are a lot of other attractive girls there too.

Ed...
10-01-03, 00:30
I'm not aware of Bora Bora set up so obvious. Mabe I'm missing it totally or that's fairly new. What time did they close on Thursday? I went down Wensday, didnt have a room so I paid the 50 to Fernies to do a waitress downstairs, 60 more for her. Did you find two girls? Mostly I think its bes to find one you like and get her to add a friend next time. Lots of girls street or club will go together but it may not be what you want, as in all dates.

Jester
10-01-03, 15:47
It was my first time at Bora Bora so I'm not sure how it was before. That Thursday they closed at 2:00am but Adriana mentioned that sometimes they stay open till 3:00 if business is good.

I did not get a chance to get with 2 gals but a lot of the gals that work there are good friends so Bora Bora looks like the place it can happen. :-)

Mugroso
10-01-03, 23:50
I went to Nogales in August on a weekend trip from El Paso. ad a great time but the system there is so different than Juarez. But I had a good time anyway. So much so I am going again in two weeks.

While at Lord Black, I saw this chica walking around with a sign written on the back of her dancer get up. It said “#1 blow jobs in the world” or something similar. She eventually made her rounds to me. Her name may have been Claudia. I also saw this hot fucking blonde with pasty skin. She spoke English. Her name is Celina or selena. I am not into blondes but damn she was hot.

Went to Obsessions and met this average height chica who called herself Baby. She had really small but cute titties nice body, face and black hair. Funny thing though, the called her pussy Suzi. Can't believe I paid 60 bucks to watch her masturbate.

What I would like to know is are these chicas still around. I really want to see babi again and maybe take her to a hotel or something.

Ed...
10-02-03, 00:21
It's usually quite in Bora Bora weeknights. I have found girls in there for hotel dates several times, but usually only one to three choices. Many times I'm bothered by touts in there and cant just shop like I want, but I hadn't paid a bar fine. Sounds like a great change for the better. Another thing I noticed is the ID card thing for the fewer street helpers, looks like some sort of regulation system. I know she had a place, but did you get a room? Its been a while since staying at Granada, just wondering if you had a good room experience.

Jester
10-02-03, 18:54
the touts don't bother me, probable because I don't look like a tourist. There were only 4 other guys in there and they were all mexican.

I did not pay for a hotel room since we went back to her place. If I know the girl well enough, sometimes I'll take to my place.

Flying Sky
10-03-03, 23:53
Can anyone tell me where is Bora Bora?

How much the table dance there?

Thanks.

Sun Devil
10-05-03, 08:58
Mugroso,

How does Nogales comapre with Juarez? Do the dance clubs in Nogales resembles those in the Juarez RDL, i.e. Queens, Egyptians, Virginias? The last time I was in Nogales, I had to fuck the girl while sitting on a chair in a small closet like room. Is this still the same system they have there Nogales or has it improved to the point where you can take the girl out of the establishment and have sex in a hotel nearby?

Ed...
10-06-03, 22:52
No table dances or extras in Bora Bora, it's more of a regular type bar. Apparently it is popular at this time with girls (most likely passing through) looking for outside dates.
Nogales has most sex tourist business from the strip clubs with little chairs in high priced rooms. One (and only) new massage place, unlike Juarez with bunches, and one (basically) small brothel not even close to TJ level. You can and should score hotel dates in this town. Hasn't changed remarkably over the last couple years as far as that goes.

Mugroso
10-07-03, 02:40
I have only been to Nogi once, so take what I have to say for what it is worth.

Nogi is much more expensive overall than Juarez. In Juarez I can wander in from bar to bar with no problem till I see something I like. In Nogi every place has a cover but at least it includes a beverage of choice.

The girls in Nogi are much more beautiful than Juarez. Even the fat chicks were cute. In Juarez the chicas bigger fischa hounds than Nogi. In Nogi a chica sat with me for up to half an hour on my lap rubbing me up and down. I kept telling her I don't buy fischas and no waiter bothered us. Except for tickets.

Not sure what the permiso in Nogi is but in Juarez it ranges from 120 to 500 pesos.

In Juarez I can wander from bar to bar with no problem. In Nogi all the places I went to had cover charges but at least it included a beverage.

Nogi had these closets that made me feel like I was in a porno store movie booth. The rooms are much better in Juarez.

That is how I compare the two places. Each has their own appeal. I prefer Juarez because I live in El Paso. But if I lived as far away as Phoenix I would be down every weekend looking for loop holes in the negative aspects. I am sure with familiarity I would like the two equally.

Flying Sky
10-08-03, 01:29
Ed,

Thanks for your info.

How much did you pay for the hotel date with Bora Bora girl?

Thanks again.

Sun Devil
10-08-03, 03:00
The way I see, then, is that the best way to go about getting a girl in Nogales is to find her, bar fine her (hopefully for $120 pesos to $500 pesos), take her to your hotel room, and have sex with her all night long. In addition to the bar fine, the only cost one would have is the fee that you pay to the girl. Is this how it works?

Like I said before, unless they start expanding the size of those closets in the strip joints, I will not partake in the mongering scene in Nogales. But, if this system that you guys just mentioned is applicable to the girls in the strip joints, maybe I will be visiting this city soon.

Jester
10-08-03, 16:27
To SunDevil,

I just go for the hotel then the small closet rooms. A hotel of course gives you more room to move around.

I tried the closet rooms once and it was very limiting.

BTW, if your plan on spending the night in Nogi, then wait till the bar closes to take the girl out, that way you don't have to pay the bar fee.

Ed...
10-09-03, 00:11
That's the plan. Of course, there are all kinds of powerful forces working against us in that goal. Most strip clubs do have a larger room with bed, just ask. The dollar thing gets high for the short time, but if you consider no bar fine and no hotel cost, and your only there to drink a few and bust a nut or two, it may not be all bad. Room cost is 50.00 to 65.00, but you can get pitched quite higher. Always negociate with the girl only for her services.
Street girls and "regular" bar girl prices range wildly of course, but $50.00 is the highest I go. 40.00 is more common, and twenty is happily accepted by some. (I like the tad bit older ones sometimes). There are always the nickle and dime expenses too. Everyone has there hand out, but just look at the babe your bangin! Last time in BoraBora was early summer, she wanted 50 for two hours. I gave her forty and promised ten when finished. We were only in the room less than an hour for two good pops and I gave her the ten and a hasta pronto. She came back a few hours later, I had just returned and was trying to sleep, she went down to twenty and then TEN bucks to do her again, but I just couldnt. If I could just show that indifference when horny!

Flying Sky
10-09-03, 20:32
Ed,

Great report.

Wild Wind
10-10-03, 03:57
i mostly enjoy l/s nipples and getting bj's in nogales, so the chair thing in the small rooms works just fine for me. some of the little rooms are bigger than others. for instance room #1 (on the far left) in cherry's is bigger than the others and a bit more comfortable. and some girls will agreee to give bbbj once you have made it clear to them that you don't want fs.

i've travelled all over the us and been in over 100 strip clubs looking for the kind of action i like. and its hard to find other than houston, north miami and a few rep001tered spots here and there. and if you can get it, its generally a lot more expensive than nogi. so i'm happy with nogi as an alternative to almost any us scene. i did do tj once on a trip to san diego and had some fun. i'll plan on trying it some more.

off topic, but barcelona brothels are great! and reasonable.

Joe Blow
10-14-03, 14:29
Question regarding wheelchair access -

I have been to Nogi many times, but a friend of mine in a wheelchair wanted to know about wheelchair access, and I couldn't remember! Must have been the Margaritas!

Anyway, I asusme that there is another way across other than that spinning gate at the border? Also, once he's there, the places that are on the second floor are out, but Cheri's would work. Although the closets are pretty damn small. Last time I was there I went upstairs at Cheri's to a much bigger room, but they probably don't have an elevator.

So any suggesstions? Unless he wants to take his van down there, he can't take a cab further into town, so my thinking is the clubs to the West are the only options, but I don't know which ones he could make it to.

Anyone want to help a horny guy in a wheelchair out? TIA

Ragman
10-16-03, 12:51
I'll ask this weekend to be sure but I think access will be the same way you would re-enter the U.S., through the building. I think I remember seeing baby carriages go that route.

On the west side there are only 2 TD clubs, Rio's and Obsession's. Rio's is upstairs and that alone should eliminate it. Obsession's is on the street level. Just as important is that their full size bedroom is also on street level.

The last time I checked, a couple of months ago, the rate was $165 for thirty minutes, all inclusive. Some people enjoy the art of haggling, some don't. Some guys can get their nut off in those closets, some can't. Some girls will tell you about the bedroom, some won't. IMO, if you think your friend will want or need 30 minutes, do the math. About $20 for about 12 minutes times 2 or 3 plus the girl's service fee. You come very close to the bedroom price and have not even factored in the value of having a full size bed (futon in Obsession's case). Hell, the bathroom in that room is the same size as those closets.

To get to Obsession's just go straight west on International Street (follow the fence). You'll see it on your left as the first door up Calle Juarez, 1 block before Calle Obregon. It does have 2 steps to raise it from the sidewalk and the floods when it rains. There is no ramp, so your friend will need a little help.

Obsession's is closed Sunday and Monday.

Ragman

Joe Blow
10-16-03, 14:40
Thanks Ragman - I appreciate it!

Phil Dirt
10-20-03, 20:55
I will be traveling to Tucson next month and plan on visiting Nogales. I studied this board and prepared a tentative pooning agenda and budget. I would appreciate any suggestions the nogales veterans may have.

I plan on arriving in Nogales around 600 PM on a friday night. I will park at the lot near Mcdonalds $4 and walk across the border equipped with my own condoms. Hail a cab and proceeed to La Conga $5.00. Have a beer $7 and check out the talent. Book with the one I find most attractive $50 for her and $15 for the room and $2 tip for staff. Upon completion hail a cab and proceed to Obsessions $5.
Totals $83 and about an hour.

At Obsessions I will enter $3 and tip the door dude $2. Have a beer $3 and tip the waiter $1. Try 2 public lap dances at $10 each. Get a "privado" $40 for the lady and $22 for the closet. Totals $91 and about an hour.

Walk the two blocks back to the border and head to Tucson.

I welcome any and all suggestions

Jester
10-21-03, 23:32
I just found out where the street workers are in Nogales, they come out after midnight. The best place to find them is on Obregon Ave past the giant naked man statue.

There are some really sexy ladies there.

Ragman
10-22-03, 18:51
"the giant naked man", otherwise known as the Monument to Juarez, can be seen here >> http://www.municipiodenogales.org/ <<.

Ragman

Ragman
10-22-03, 20:55
To Phil Dirt :

>>I plan on arriving in Nogales around 600 PM on a friday night.

The 2 to 3 hour agenda you have mapped out will have you leaving Nogales about the time things are starting to wake up. This is a transition time between the snowbird/tourist/just looking clientele and the serious punter. I'm guessing you have a commitment Saturday morning for which you must be rested, SNF.

>>I will park at the lot near Mcdonalds $4 and walk across the border equipped with my own condoms.

For the time period you are talking about, park on the street and save the $4. As an aside, the duty free shop is open until 1900 for a $16 carton of American cigarettes and a $15 liter of Baileys Irish Cream.

>>Hail a cab and proceeed to La Conga $5.00.

IMO, the walk to La Conga is a cultural experience not to be missed by the infrequent Mexico visitor.

>>Have a beer $7

They also sell cola and water and such. Us "viejos" have our beer afterwards. If I have to tell you why, you'll just hope you never get old. If you already understand, you'll do the best you can with what you've got.

>>... and check out the talent.

The price for that is the infamous "ficha" drink. $7 for a small glass of orange juice or bottle of beer. She gets a coupon good for $3. Remember, unless you are a regular, they are as much checking out you as you are them. They get a lot of guys that only want free gropes. It wastes their time and more importantly, for them, makes them unavailable when a real punter comes in.

And you do want the pretty one that everybody else wants, don't you?

Everybody has different wants and needs. Something that I do with a new girl I have not been with yet is buy a drink and ask for a dollar or two in quarters for the juke box. I give her the quarters and tell her "para bailar" (buy-lar) 'to dance'. A couple of slow dances rubbing bodies together will tell you if she is the right one.

>>Book with the one I find most attractive $50 for her and $15 for the room and $2 tip for staff.

That is the 30 minute or until you cum (whichever comes first) rate. They have 2 small closets and 2 larger closets just off the dance floor. They all have 6 foot cots. If you are looking for a full size bedroom with a queen size mattress set, they are behind the bar and are usually for one hour or more.

>>Upon completion hail a cab and proceed to Obsessions $5.
>>Totals $83 and about an hour.

So far, so good.

>>At Obsessions I will enter $3 and tip the door dude $2. Have a beer $3 and tip the waiter $1.

The cover charge usually includes a free 'house beer' (Tecate, Dos Equis, Sol).

>>Try 2 public lap dances at $10 each.

To each his own.

>>Get a "privado" $40 for the lady and $22 for the closet.

That is a covered BJ for 12 minutes. IMO, most girls only do that to tease you into wanting the full sex at $80 and for some guys you need extra time in the closet. Think now, with your head, what it is going to take to satisfy you. Obsessions has a full size bedroom for $165, all inclusive. Think about it now rather than after 10 minutes in the closet.

>>Totals $91 and about an hour.
>>Walk the two blocks back to the border and head to Tucson.

Ragman

Ed...
10-23-03, 00:52
I got dinged 75 at la Conga, what a looser, but have found a few attractive ladies there recently. I agree it shouldnt be missed, kind of like Agua Prieta for the Tucson residents, go at least once and get enlightend. The room at Obsessions is 65, sometimes the hand is out at the door, and in dealing with the lady I've paid zero, fifty, sixty and eighty for a romp.

Might head to Cherry's, or the street, or a cabbies help at 6pm since it could be dead around the bars. Most likely the barkeep at Conga can call out a girl if you dont see anything you like. Tell him what type of lady you are looking for and give him a chance.

I visited a new massage place last week. Not bad, not great. A nice looking girl in a dr's smock or something gave me a good rub and then the the extras. Surprisingly a typical massge joint set up. FS was 70.00 after 40.00 to get in. I may make a habit of starting the night that way. No showers that I saw, big bummer. She spoke no English and looked at me crazy when I asked for a douche, er.. ducha. Gotta work on the Spanish!

This W/E is gonna be warm, one of the last few for a while, lots of folks should be about. Many possibilities to come...

Adventurous1
10-24-03, 15:19
JESTER
>>>"I just found out where the street workers are in Nogales, they come out after midnight. The best place to find them is on Obregon Ave past the giant naked man statue.There are some really sexy ladies there."<<<

Where exactly is that statue? As you come in the border entry and take the first right hand turn then Obregon is down 3 streets. So do you turn left (away from the border), or right (towards the border) and how far?

How many ladies were out? Where did you go to partake of their pleasures? Were there hotels or rooms open and available?

If you were there after midnight what was the street situation there? I know in some parts of Nogales there are late night problems with panhandlers who travel in groups and should be avoided for obvious reasons. Thanks.

Phil Dirt
10-24-03, 19:39
Ragman et al,

Thanks for the insights. Thinking with the big head NOW is the plan. Having this intel makes it a lot easier.

If this goes well, I might return on Sunday evening later in the night instead of hitting the Tucson topless joints.

My basic plan is to get laid at La Conga to take the edge off, then enjoy the TITilation at a TD bar until I find a second lady for a quick BJ.

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks to the moderator for allowing us this opportunity to safely and cheaply monger.

LvLatinas
10-27-03, 04:01
OT - I realize this is slightly off topic, but I'd like to ask anyway. There was another board that I used to watch regularly that was related to mongering in the border towns. One individual in particular posted that he had a regular, some might even say a mistress, in one of these towns. He would drive down a couple of times a month and in exchange for some groceries, clothes, etc he had a very enjoyable weekend. Just before that board shutdown he was talking about bringing her to the US to live full time with him.

Is it possible to meet a woman outside of La Conga or one of the bars who enjoys sex and would be interested in meeting a gringo? If so any suggestions on how to find such a gem?

Ed...
10-28-03, 20:00
Finding a local girl(friend) isnt off topic. The lure of meeting a non worker, "saving her" and living happily ever after has ruined many many men. If it happens , fine, but why not in your hometown? Lots of additional pitfalls here.
Went to Conga thurs night, actually a good selection. Best the place has look in 5-6 years I know of. 65.00 todas por sexo, after the 9 for tecate and a chile for her.

Daddy
10-30-03, 08:07
Where exactly is that statue? As you come in the border entry and take the first right hand turn then Obregon is down 3 streets. So do you turn left (away from the border), or right (towards the border) and how far?

How many ladies were out? Where did you go to partake of their pleasures? Were there hotels or rooms open and available?

If you were there after midnight what was the street situation there? I know in some parts of Nogales there are late night problems with panhandlers who travel in groups and should be avoided for obvious reasons. Thanks.

OH Adventurios one...... Someone has finally given you some very good info! You go left but it is more than three streets, it is about 6-7 blocks from the border. There are always lots of "Ladies" and they are cheep! Rooms are not a problem.

You should go after 12:00pm, you will see lots of them on the right side of the street. As far as the Panhandlers???? You know Nogales is very safe, you will be just fine.

Happy hunting Buddy,
Daddy

Ed...
10-30-03, 23:48
I still havent seen that statue. I stayed at the Granada a few days last week, its a block west of Obregon, mabe ten from the border, but I walked the street several times and havent seen it. Nice tip though, cause I also havent noticed walkers that far south. Next time that will be a point!
Was in Bora Bora once Sat night, no obvious hooker action line up as posted b4. Lots of folks, a couple of girls w/o dates but nothing special going on.

Adventurous1
11-02-03, 01:14
http://nogales.**********.com/mrbill/nogiemap-clubs.html

Daddy: Welcome back. Okay, I'll bite and maybe we can both act like adults this time. After all we supposedly are both members of the same mongering breed and we have the same goal.

Above is a link to a Nogales map that seems to show Obregon as the third street down after making the first right turn from the main drag. Perhaps you were referring to staying on the main drag and they both intersect 6-7 blocks farther down away from the border? This map doesn't go that far South so I can't really tell. What would be the intersecting streets with Obregon at the South and North limits of where the ladies generally hang out?

Since you seem to be pretty familar with the scene there perhaps you could also let us know what is the going street price for services there, and is street action legal and/or tolerated by Nogales' finest. This is not an area of town that I am familar with but will take your word that it is generally safe.

Any positive help that you can provide will in fact be very much appreciated.

LvLatinas
11-09-03, 21:17
I'm going to be in Nogales sometime during the week of the 23rd. Can anyone recommend a provider at La Conga, and what's the best time to go to find the best selection?

Niblet
11-12-03, 03:26
Hit Fernis ~8:30. I love the irregular stairs and high tech heating unit. It was a beehive of activity (no customers). Met Violet, cute, big jugs, slightly overweight. Was offered one hour in a room with a bed for $150 ($50 for room $100 for girl). I thought this was overkill for the first encounter of this trip, so I inquired about ~20 min closet private. Violet informed me there was no sex in the closets? so I left. Has anyone else been told this at Fernis?

Between Cherries and Lord Black is a massage parlor called Sensux Spa. Hours are 1PM to 1AM, and I think it is open everyday. When you enter there is a lineup and you need to pick a masseuse. I picked Stephany a cute 19 year old. Haggled her down to $70 for sexo. Not a bad massage, then hump.

Found Archie Bunkers chair at Boleiros. Also found Jeeny who dreams of going to Vegas. Sexo for $40, closet was $50 for 20 min.

On the way back to Arizona one of the street urchins was peddling a brothel being ran out of a fleabag motel on Pesqueira, North of the street Rio’s is on. He had a hot looking babe with him, but I was tired, uncomfortable and running low on money. On my next three trips I was not approached again. Anyone else have a similar offer?

At Placers, Humped Escarlet (or something that sounds similar), cute nice tits. $50 for 20min $60 for twat.

A blonde girl with huge boobs, a nice ass, and tight panocha was visiting Lord Blacks from Mexico City. Her name was Serina and she spoke good English also good Russian. $70 for sexo, but required $66 (three tickets) for 20 minutes in the closet. I don’t understand the three-ticket rule at Lord blacks. The same people own Boleiro, Placers and Lord black and the girls rotate, oh whatever.

Back to Rios where I screwed Violet (nice ass) $60 for sexo. $20 for 20 minutes on Tuesday.

Later
Niblet

LoveLOS
11-12-03, 06:22
Nibbler,

Great report man, you obviously had a good time and I for one appreciate your report! Good intel on the girls, rates and places. Especially interesting is the Spa thing.

Planning invade Mexico in a few months... Can't wait.

LoveLOS

Phil Dirt
11-12-03, 22:57
Went to Nogales last Friday. As with all things in life, it was a mixed expereince.

Got to the US side around 6:30 Pm and parked at McDonalds for free. I walked across the border and then walked around a little to get my bearings. One persistent panhandler but nothing scary. Caught a cab to La Conga. "Gloria" came onto me right away. She spoke no english but kept her hands busy in my lap. I asked the bartender if there were other girls because Gloria was a little bigger and older than I like and the other three girls were not my type either. The bartender said that there were no others and that Gloria was "special" I had a limited amount of time so I went with Gloria. Not bad but I like two cups of coffee and could have done it in the allotted time but that was not allowed. Kind of grossed me out when she pissed in the 5 gallon bucket after we were through. Went back to the bar and saw three new ladies, two of which I would have enjoyed but I wanted to hit Obsessions before heading back to Tucson.

Caught a cab to Obsessions. I had a coupon I printed from the ladies of nogales site. Paid the cover and got seated. I showed the coupon to the waiter. He gave a free tequila but could not get my cover back for me. A few minutes later he brought "Zack" the english speaking pimp over to me. I showed Zack the coupon and he said that I would get the double time in the private room when I redeemed the coupon and that I should listen for the two for 1 specials as well. Because it was early there were few girls working. After about an hour I decided to get a private from Carolina. This is where it gets bad. I bought the ticket from Zak and he brought her over. We headed to the closets. I showed the thug there my ticket and my computer generated coupon. He said that the coupon was worthless and that if I wanted to double the time to give him another 7 bucks. I gave him ten and told him he was prick. At this point I was out 30 bucks and expected to pay Carolina another 40 for head. Got in the closet and began. She tried her damnedest to get me off by hand before putting the condom on. I got off and got dressed and left. As I was walking through the bar, Zack asked how it went. I told him the place was a rip off and that I was going to write about it on the internet. He actually looked a little panic-stricken. I guess a threat like that cannot be handled by house "securidad" or "policia"...

I any case, if I go back to Nogales I will head to La Conga for my first cup and then hang around there for a while to get a second cup with a different chica. It will be cheaper and less stressful than the closet thing and dealing with the pimps and thugs at the TD bars....what is with the one dollar fee for using the pisser?

Ed...
11-13-03, 02:48
Niblet,
Sex in the closet at Fernies is up to the girl, She may have balked after the room deal fell out. That fifty for the half hour and a bed is a pretty good deal to me. She was jammin ya on the booty price though. The fifty for 20 mins you mention at the clubs is a round off job, eh? They are all in the 22 bucks for a song, or 6 mins as posted at Lipstick I think, with the occasional two fers select days or times. At the masaje joint, ya paid 40 to get in, right? Mabe it's just me! I havent been able to pick yet, each time(2) I got an instant Klingon at the door. I'm gonna whine - BUT NIBLET GETS TO PICK!! BTW, the steet guys are pretty good at bringing the finest chicas at the lowest prices when "it simply cant be done"

Niblet
11-14-03, 04:13
Phil,

She pissed in the bucket, what a hoot. I almost pissed my pants laughing. I guess thats what was "special" about Gloria.

I was in Obsessions and asked about the $65 1/2 hour vip. Was told it was not available, but I could get 1/2 hour in the closet for $50. Tiped Malorie who was on stage shaking her nice ass a dollar. A few minutes later had her in the closet for sexo $60 for her $50 for the closet. I never heard a two-fer offer while I was there, maybe it was in Spanish and I didnt understand it.

I have never been charged for using the bano?

Ed,

I would ask about the price for twenty minutes. At Placers and Boleiro I believe I was paying for two privates $44 and getting a third private and a condom for another $5. They may have thought I would not notice the difference between 18 and 20 minutes and they were right.

The lineup at Sensux was not extensive three girls, on Saturday ~11 PM.

Piece
Niblet

Ed...
11-15-03, 03:26
Good job, PD. Last time at Conga the girl poured water into the wastbasket so I could wash my hands, hope it didnt come otta that damn bucket! They actually remodeld past couple years, it was pretty rough B4. You should hit Agua Prieta some time, it gets post road warrior around there! Years ago Obsessions was a bit of a rip. Last few it got a lot better. A month or so the pimp dude Negro left, and I havnt enjoyed it since. There is a big gordo dude now that just isnt cool, but a buck for the pisser is a real pisser. Were you wearing a coat and tie? Mabe a team USA soccer jersey? So many bars now, the prices are still high, and these dicks still jam ya, I just dont get it .

Lanrac
11-16-03, 21:47
I am new to this board, usually travel to Amsterdam quite often but Nogales is too close to pass up. I took a overnighter to Nogales a few months ago on a Sunday, not alot of girls to choose from, but at the same time, not as many mongers to deal with.

I am heading down for Thanksgiving day, just an overnighter. My question is; What Hotels within walking distance inside Nogales are any good. I do not need a 5 star joint, but I would not stay in a shit hole either. Need something nice, tradiional, do not mind spending alittle $$ . Stayed in the American side last time, not bad, just looking for someting that I could use to bring a girl to without having bring her across the border, do want to drive my new Yukon over either.

Lastly, what is the best bang for the buck currently, Placers, Lord Blacks, La Conga, Obsession, Lipsticks?

Any help would be appreciated, will post a good report upon my return.

Ed...
11-18-03, 20:30
i like granada. it's a few blocks south of the bars on the main road away from the border, just past the pemex gas . 35 bucks, nice enough rooms, no problem with bringing a girl back, be sure to get it room "inside", not out along the street, if you sleep light. plaza nogales is a bit nicer but fifteen mins. by cab and not necessary as far as i am concerned. conga is worth a peek at some point, bringing a street or bar girl to the room is probably the best value.

LvLatinas
11-29-03, 03:10
Would any know when is the best time to catch Monserat over at Rios?

SuperDick
12-01-03, 07:20
monserat is usually working from 8pm to 3am at rios, monday -saturday night.... She is always there... you can check out two other sites with extenisive reviews and info at ********** dotcom and ladies of nogales dotcom

Daddy
12-03-03, 07:12
Daddy: Welcome back. Okay, I'll bite and maybe we can both act like adults this time. After all we supposedly are both members of the same mongering breed and we have the same goal.

okay adventurous 1, Peace offer excepted.

I hope you get this before you go back to Nogales, that person was recomending an area of nogales that should be avoided at all times! The street girls are not girls, they are guys in drag! I dont know if that member realized this or not, but his directions would have put you in the wrong place!

As ****ed up as it sounds, that is a big thing in Mexico and apparently very popular away from the border.

The farthest down Obregon you should go would be to the new place "Forever" This is a bar that you can take the girls out for $50.00 paid to the bar. The street girls only work on the first, second, and third blocks of Obregon.

I know you have only had good times in Nogales, but as a fellow member and Monger........ be carfull in Nogales! It can be and has been very dangerous.

I have been entertaining clients in Nogales for over six years, 3-5 times a week, and I have seen alot! I am not blowing smoke at you, just being friendly. I would like to buy you a few drinks some time. You seem to know your way around the bars, I dont like the idea of giving out my identity in the form.

If you would like to meet some time we can. You can check me out first, I just dropped a little over $3000.00 on Sunday at Placers just ask and you will get the info you need.

I feel a little bad about how we got off on the wrong foot. It is just that I don't do drugs, I don't even drink, my business is legal, and I can tell you first hand about the Nogales Jail, .45 auto's in the face, inocent people that have gone to jail, road blocks on obscure roads that detain you untill you pay ect.....

I never intended to try to scare anyone, and 80% of the people will never even know what I am talking about, and that is a good thing! The other 20%, well....???

If we don't meet I will only say that after the sun goes down try to never be alone. It is just not smart odd's, you kind of get my drift. And the cheaper the trim the higher risk you take, that is just a fact. Remember these two points and have a good time
Daddy

Go Cubuffs
12-04-03, 00:34
Made a business trip to Phoenix and Tucson and found the WSG guide very helpful for my adventure in Nogales.

Went Nov. 21? Whatever that Thursday was a couple of weeks ago. I had read quite a bit on the forum about where to go etc. I had a budget that I set and stuck to it. It was my first time to Nogales and was worth it.

I drove and got to the McDonalds at about 10:30. I parked up a side street under a street lamp and everything was O.K. I had a rental but figured since it was in a well lit area it should be alright.

I was surprised at the ease in getting into Mexico. I walked right through and was never stopped by customs. I don't know if that is regular policy or not but that's what happened.

Approached right away by "guides" and turned them down until I said I was looking for friends. It's funny how when you say that, they know who you're talking about. Anyway for for $8, it was the best $8 I spent because he (Oscar i think) took me to every club in town looking for them. Albeit, we walked quite a bit, it was nice out though, and I got to see every girl working in each club. By far the best this night was Lord Black. The others did not have much to offer.

At Lord Black there was a bleach blonde who was easily an 8-9 but had weird teeth. Got to talking to her but was waiting it out to see how the game was played. I went with the water routine to keep my wits and eventually was smitten by Alison. She spoke no english but we worked through it with my Spanglish. Anyway, I bought her about 6 drinks and received full contact lap dances. They were solid as I almost lost it in the chair. She smelled great and shoved tits in my face while our hands played in her under her bottoms.

I asked what was upstairs and bought 3 tickets for $66 for 20 minutes. Gave $70 and went right up. Guy said I could take as long as needed. She charged $50 for CBJ which was very good also and we had a good time in the booth. Never disturbed or anything. Only complaint was with those cheap pleather chairs. It was warm and my a$$ was stuck after 35 minutes.

So in all, $8 for tour of clubs, $2 i think to get in, about $50 for drinks for myself and Alison, $70 for room, and $50 for head. It was under what I was going to spend so I was happy. I think that's the key. If you get what you want for your price than you got a good "deal".

Will be back in the spring and hope to visit conga or another club.

Lanrac
12-04-03, 22:03
I just returned from a nice day trip to Nogales on Thanksgiving.

I figured that the tourist crowds would be minimal, which makes the scene much less chaotic for me.

Spent most of the afternoon wandering in and out of bars, shops, and pharmacias. Picked up some Percoset, Oxycotin, and hydrocodone for some friends, then off to the new place just opened called Bolero. Much more americanized than some of the other joints TD's operates. Drinks are a tad more expensive here, $3.00 for a freakin Modelo, get real.

The girl lineup was impressive, about 15 girls, 3-4 of them were lookers, on my scale 8-9. I found a little honey names Laura, about 19 yrs old, kind of a Carmen Electra twin. Spoke with one of the managers and got 3 pivates for the price of two. The minimum charge to close the curtains is three tickets, they reluctanly agreed to do the two for one plus one additional ticket. Once inside, I gave her an additional $10 tip upfront, then during the BJ (which is all I told the manager) I offered another $20 for full service. She obliged and gave me about 30 minutes of doggy and spread eagle missionary, both of her heels were banging the wall as I gained some leverage with the back of the chair. I had already taken a spin at Placers early in the day with a so-so blonde so this go around had some help via levitra and some percosets. I can speak alot of Spanish, but all I remember was her saying "no mas" after about 30 minutes of straight banging.
These young latinas are not used to that kind of sexcercise.

Hell at 41, the levitra along with my daily 7-10 mile bike rides keeps my tempo and longevity at a maximum. Great to be alive and kicking, also quite invigorating to fuck a gorgeous 19 yr old hard bodied latin vixin.

Adios for now,

Lanrac

LoveLOS
12-07-03, 06:25
Land-a-rack,

What is levitra? I am guessing a Viagra/Silagra/Sinfidel type substance?

Am I reading correctly that you got FS for $30 + booth??? Please tell us more!!!

LoveLOS

Dinghy
12-07-03, 16:45
Levitra is the new US FDA approved competitor to Vitamin V. Similar chemical make-up, identical effect, but a different "--fil".

BTW - Cialis is supposed to be more effective and provide week-end duration (but isn't available in the US - but supposedly is in Mexico - don't know personally, though and I still have some of my Indian V clone from Thailand/Cambodia)

Maybe with the competition, Phizer will think about lowering the price to be more competetive

Also Lanrac - I SERIOUSLY doubt that you got your painkillers UNLESS you had a receta - Mexicans DO control those types of medications - while I can get tylenol3 in Canada over the counter, I 've never been able to get it in Mexico (not to say that I don't believe you...but IMHO...)

Lanrac
12-10-03, 22:06
Mr. Dinghy,

Not to antagonize you but what country are you from, Mexico is by far the easiest place I have ever been to buy whatever the hell you want to. I travel all over the world and have enough savy and knowledge to buy whatever I am looking for.

The number of Pharmacies in Nogales only is outnumbered by the number of panhandlers. Surely you have walked into one of these places to confirm your ludicrous response. Hell, Half of Tucson and Green Valley travel to Nogales for both perscription and non-script drugs, not to mention alot of the local population that indulges in sex, drugs and rock n roll.

Finally, I have no need to exagerate anything, Nogales is a side show compared to my mulitple ventures to Amsterdam, Barcelona, Prague, and an upcoming trip to Planet Happy Garden, an FKK on the German/Holland Border.

If you can't find simple painkillers like I described, maybe you should leave the tourist areas and head down a path less traveled.

Lanrac

SpermFactory
12-12-03, 07:26
Went down to Mexico-way last Saturday night and I guess you could say I had an interesting experience. I hit the town close to 11:00 intent on pulling some street action. The streets were so packed that I parked and walked around Obregon for a while. A few possibilities, but the only obvious worker was one of those statues that stands on the corner looking hot but failing to make eye contact with anyone. My experience with those types (2-3 times) has been consistently negative - like you're bothering them by giving them some business - so I went into El Tecolote to throw down a few.

I came out a while later and there still wasn't much street action so I drove up to La Conga. There were a couple hotties in there that night, probably 8-9 range, but I didn't get a chance to get any names because I was immediately accosted by Carla as I entered. I have banged Carla several times, so I had a few rounds with her and watched boxing for a while. I didn't have the heart to tell I was looking for a little change of pace, so we knocked out the usual for $65 and I gave her an extra twenty because she let me do it twice - which is not usual. I left with a smile on my face, and that's when my night took a nosedive.

I got to my car and there was a bolt w/washer sticking out of my flat front tire. No problem, I would throw my donut spare on there and drive slow. That plan lasted about fifty feet until the donut went flat too. So what the hell do you do in Nogales at 2:00 in the morning with two flat tires? For about a minute I was considering going back in to ask Carla for help, but I didn't really like any of the potential outcomes of that scenario. I wasn't getting anywhere sitting in my car, so I started to walk down Obregon to hatch Plan B.

That's when I stumbled upon two of the most disgusting pieces of evidence supporting Daddy's claim below about drag queens in the area. The first one actually looked good - from about 200 yards away. When I got within about 20-30 feet you could see an adam's apple on what looked a little like U2 Bono with long hair flung over his shoulder. Then I heard him talk and it might as well have been James Earl Jones talking. The most amazing part of the whole thing was that there was some drunk Mexican cowboy talking to him. How freaking drunk do you have to be not to see the obvious signs of wang? Absolutely repulsive. There was a blonde one a little further up the road, but I didn't get close enough to investigate that freakshow.

I went back to my car and ended up half-sleeping in it until about 7:30. Then I got out and figured I would flag down a taxi driver and see if he had any ideas. Believe it or not, he knew of a 24-hour tire shop right off the main road back to the US. They charged me $3 to patch my tire, and I got the hell out of there and made it back in time to catch Sunday football. Not exactly the night I had planned out, but I guess I'm fortunate everything didn't turn out worse.

Player2K
12-13-03, 02:35
Sperm Factory:

Next time, don't drive into Mexico. Park on the US side. You are fortunate worse things didn't happen.

Dinghy
12-13-03, 07:17
Lanrac - USA naturally (as are most here in THIS forum section) My experiences are based in Nogie and TJ (but mostly TJ) where I found out what is OK and what is NOT ok to either have on you or purchase. I wasn't describing the availabilty of what in the US is prescription and Mexico OTC (most anything is in that category - merely that when I tried to buy what in Canada is OTC (tylenol or aspirin with codene) I was flat told (4 farmacias) no!. OK to buy ultram and other muscle relaxants but not the harder stuff

BTW - I usually don't go down the tourist areas except to get thru them. Obregon gets a bit more interesting the farther south you go. It gets much more "local" when you get past the hospital

Yes, I know the area reasonably well (even if I haven't made it there in a couple of years)

As to V, though, I found much better prices in Cambodia. Frankly, after SE Asia, I have little incentive to go to Mexico again (except for, say, dental work, and even that is cheaper in SE Asia)

I've heard that some of the SunCity folks go south for their pills, too so Green valley isn't a surprise - much closer than NW PHX

Kool Klyde
12-15-03, 20:23
Heading for Nogales this week, where is the Bolero located? Easy to get to from the border? Has anybody else sampled the fares from there and if so, what is your opinon?

Thanks for any help or other recommendations you might have.

Kool Klyde
12-15-03, 20:31
Sorry guys, one more quick? about Nogales, U.S. side. Read about an AMP in either one of these forums or the similar one WSG. Told about a great time in jacuzzi and all. Was wondering if anybody could direct me back to this post or had directions?

Thanks again for all your help.

Lanrac
12-18-03, 01:39
Kool Klyde,

I believe Bolero just recently opened, I was in Nogales back in September and it was'nt open yet. It is right next to all the places across the train tracks, next to (Lipsticks, Lord Blacks, Placers, etc...) The "new" places usually attract the better quality, for a while at least. The rooms downstairs are as small as the avg. closet brothel, no door however, just a curtain.

YMMV

Lanrac

Metal_Mickey
12-20-03, 09:58
FYI:

Bolero, Placers & Lord Black are all owned by the same people--at least that is what I've heard and been told by the doormen, who always speak good English. They are all conveniently located near the border (walking distance), just across the railroad tracks. They are all 'American style' strip clubs that just happen to have looser rules and regulations. You want to suck on the girl's tits while she sits in your lap? Go ahead. You want to feel the girls up while they give you a lap dance? Go ahead. In fact, the girls would probably think there was something wrong with you if you weren't sampling the goods.

Last time I was down there (about two months ago) I'd have to say Bolero did have the hottest girls, but a waiter told me the girls rotate through all three clubs--YMMV. Personally, I've given up on trying to score in these clubs--too many games, too expensive, and I despise rushed closet sex. Too me, these clubs just exist to whet your appetite for the main dish--a pre-arranged date with a street girl, or a trip to La Conga, the one true brothel in Nogales.

Mugroso
12-20-03, 15:31
Being a regular Juarez monger I tripped out on my first trip to Nogales. Chicas just came up and sat on my lap and rubbed me good and put my hands on them. I was waiting for a waiter to just bring a drink or the chicas to insist on a drink. The only thing I encountered was the ticket salesman pushing tickets. Once I got hip to the customs of Nogales I even let the fat chicas rub me up. This is one advantage Nogales has over Juarez. By the way, the chicas are much more beautiful than Juarez.

2nd Chance
12-30-03, 08:29
Popped into Nogales and visited Lipstick. Haven't been there in over a year so I thought I'd try it out. As soon as I walked in a tall big-breasted girl sat on my lap, gave me a mouth full of tit and a handful of coochie. Started with a $10.00 private dance... not bad. She offered a $20 BJ so I accepted. Also had to pay the $21 VIP room fee. She was one of the BEST BJ I've ever had!

However, I think while I was in mid-climax, she helped herself to $60 from my pocket! Could have been worse.. I had over $400 in my pocket. Learned something new and got an Amazing BJ in the process.

Also visited Lord Black and Teasers. Both were nice, many english speaking girls. Hooked up with a non-english speaker girl and would have gone the extra mile but she was drunk, didn't know the prices and I was getting tired of her singing to me in spanish.

Left spending only $150 (including the missing $60) and was fairly content.

Word to the wise... wear pants with VELCRO pockets! This way you can HEAR them pick-pocketing you! LOL.

Ed...
12-31-03, 00:23
I had a street girl get into a zipped pocket that is inside the main pocket, and I didnt alert her to the area by pullin money out of it, while given me a bj from the side of the bed. I have never a problem or even close with a club girl. Another good reason to be careful always. Havent heard of Teasers. If you meant Placers, and the drunk girl was 5'7", thin and leanin on the bar, she didnt offer prices cause there arnt any. Cant recall the name, but she'll go upstairs and be your no limits playtoy for the price of admission.

Dinghy
12-31-03, 02:45
Ed - which is a VERY good reason to invest a few $$$ (5 to 8) in a NECK WALLET. The other alternative is to use a thinner smaller belly bag under your armpit and carry folded tissue (or printer paper) in your pants pockets. Nothing quite like seeing a later expression of "what-the-fuck-did-you-do-with your-money" on a girls face when she looks at what she lifted - alternatively - a couple of 1's in the pocket so she doesn't get totally annoyed.

Big money in the socks, smaller money in the neck wallet, Mex change in the pockets. (Oh, and watch out for the ones who seem to take an interest in your watch, too. A velcro strap seems to stop them in their tracks)

2nd Chance
01-02-04, 01:12
Ed...

Yeah, you are right.. Placers is the name. For the price of admission, huh. I was not that lucky. After going up there, she wanted $30 + 2 more VIP dances for a BJ. I declined so she had me finger her into orgasm.. so not a total waste.

2nd Chance
01-02-04, 01:14
I thought about putting the cash in the sock, but my calves are pretty big and my sock tends to fall down. : ).

I will invest in a shoulder wallet. Much like a shoulder holster, but instead of a gun, it's a zipper pocket for stuff.

Not bad for the price of $12.00 and would have saved me $60 in stolen funds.

Great comments, all.

Merlin Magician
01-02-04, 02:19
You guys who have had wallets and cash lifted off you, might try what I had to learn the hard way. I also invested in a neck wallet while in Rome after the fuggin Gypsys got my pussy cash, I didn't even get to the subway from the Termini, Dammit!

Now, I carry with me a couple of old dummy wallets with money in them that is Chinese Joss Money. It looks like 10,000 Hong Kong Dollars but it is fake paper money that Chinese burn at ceremonial dinners to ensure their dead have enough money on the "other side." You can buy the stuff in packets at Asian grocers.

I keep slapping at them in my pocket so the trained eye of the pickpocket can zero in on the bait. It works.

I have actually had the pleasure of seeing one Gypsy mama get arrested for trying to cash the stuff in for Euros at an exchange on Paris.

It is hard trying to explain to customs why I have packed 5 or 6 loaded wallets full of fake cash.

Vitamin V Boy
01-11-04, 21:13
Anyone know what happened to the Ladies of Nogales website?

Also curious if anyone has sampled the wares of Baby or Bania at Lord Blacks?

Thanks

Chekist
01-15-04, 21:48
Can anyone fill me in on the brothel La Conga? Where it is located in Nogales and what the prices are, etc.

Suna
01-16-04, 17:57
Just got back from Nogales also and found all the places listed on the forum Lord Blacks was cool but the local heads made it uncomfortable for me and a friend. Did find MP in the same strip as Lord Black it was good nice looking girls but could tell there was a lot of local tenison building so to avoid trouble we left.

Happy Hoen

Ragman
01-19-04, 16:28
chekist,

Check your Private Messages. In a nut shell, $65 and multiples thereof for short term, $300 for "Toda la noche". Taxi drivers know where and will charge what the market will bear. I always walk, even in the rain.

ragman

Ragman
01-19-04, 17:11
chekist,

Check your Private Messages. In a nut shell, $65 and multiples thereof for short term, $300 for "Toda la noche". Taxi drivers know where and will charge what the market will bear. I always walk, even in the rain.

ragman

Big Fat E
01-20-04, 05:07
Hi,

La Conga is located in the old Zona Roja. Don't walk there unless you know what you're doing.

Don't drive there unless you know what you're doing.

Every taxi driver (turn right after the gate and walk to the first street). Catch the first guy who offers you a taxi; they all know the phrase: "La Conga, por favor!" On the way back, catch a taxi out front to "La linea."

$5 for a one-way ticket, no more, no less. Sit in the front seat, hoven.

Ed...
01-21-04, 00:58
Ragman,
300 all night at Conga? Why? Your own room, with a shower, and a dancer for whats left of the night is just a wee bit more than half that. If you do have the occasional Conga hottie, are you getting a long night or somthing to justify being "trapped" in there?

Ragman
01-21-04, 02:24
Ed,

I generally start the night between 4 and 6 o'clock and we get a room (doble) at the Granada. With the girls who can stay through breakfast, it is a 3 session GFE. It's the morning session that gives it the added value, to me. YMMV!

If it is already late by the time I get down there then I go for the hour. One of these days I'm going to have to try the downtown "after closing" half-night half-price special. With the right person, at the right time, it would have its value.

Ragman

Ragman
01-21-04, 02:55
Hi E,

La Conga is located in the old Zona Roja. {On what the gringos called Canal Street (real name 5 de febrero)}.

Don't walk there unless you know what you're doing. {Indeed a case can be made saying, Don't go there unless you know what you're doing. A search of this Forum using Conga as the keyword is well worth a monger's time.}

Don't drive there unless you know what you're doing. {Here, here.}

Every taxi driver (turn right after the gate and walk to the first street). Catch the first guy who offers you a taxi; they all know the phrase: "La Conga, por favor!" On the way back, catch a taxi out front to "La linea."

$5 for a one-way ticket, no more, no less.{A word to the wise, settle the price BEFORE you get in the taxi. Don't wait to make a stand at the end of the ride.} Sit in the front seat, hoven.

Ragman

Ed...
01-21-04, 20:21
Cool, Rag. Somewhere I thought you were staying at Conga in the chicas room. Scared me and I'm not afraid of much!

Lanrac
01-22-04, 19:29
Heading down to Nogales again this Saturday. Does anyone know how late the Pharmacias stay open?

Also, I'm heading to Bolero again, trying to zero in on a few of the managers/ticket vendors to "bribe" them alittle in regards to skipping the typical first dance or two and going directly into the act's of lust. If accomplished, I should be able to get a good shag for around 3 tickets total,,for about 20-30 minutes. Trying to get the girls to negotiate directly in the room vs. arranging the session in advance with one of the Managers. My sales skills will be tested.

Adios,

Lanrac

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple commas throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using one comma to separate the phrases in your sentences. Thanks!

Ragman
01-23-04, 10:41
bolero (small b) : a Spanish dance in triple time accompanied by guitar and castanets;

Bolero (capital B) : a composition written in 1928 by Maurice Ravel;

boleiro : a Brazilian word for a soccer (football) player;

Boleiro : a Topless Dancer club in Cabo San Lucas and, believe it or not, in Nogales.

Ragman

Ps. Lanrac, I've seen pharmacias advertise 24 hours but for sure, on Saturday night, there should be one open till the wee hours while there are still customers milling about on the streets.

Addendum : I was down Friday night and indeed the 24 hour pharmacia is open all night. Others close between 10 and midnight. They sell anti-biotics, muscle relaxers, analgesics, etc. What they don't sell are those Class I narcotics. So it depends on what you are looking for.