PDA

View Full Version : Nogales

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Jesterl
02-15-20, 03:44
I do the exact same thing. They ask what I was doing in Mexico and I tell them I went to see a girl. If I buy anything I declare it and let them look through the bag.

On a different note, has anyone explored anything past the line in Nogales? I'm sure there must be some good places to go further in the city.I went to their premiere club there, open glass area. Spanish is a must. Women are definitely getting a lot of attention, maybe sponsored to some degree. A good looking, American guy with Spanish ability could do well.

My mistake is I went to a short line at the border with a woman agent. She asked too many questions, and since then, it's all been searches every time I go. Hope I am not flagged.

Jesterl
02-15-20, 03:46
As for strip clubs and street walk action, nope, the line is it. There are "antros," restaurants / bars, and nice hotels if you want to meet regular girls. That's about it.Can you list the names of these locations--antros, restaurants, bars, nice hotels? Much obliged!

LookingToSwing4
02-20-20, 17:24
In preparation for a trip to investigate the retirement scene in Green Valley, I wanted to see what was happening in Nogales should I decide to make a trip south of the border. I read as far back as I felt applicable, given things in Latin America change so frequently. What I saw sounded pretty sad. The bars at Hotel Regis or Hotel Fray MIGHT have freelance scenes. Eros Spa seems hit or miss in terms of quantity and quality. Mileroticos suggests very few daily posts. Strip Clubs seem absent in the border area.

Am I missing something? This is Mexico. I must be missing something. This journey would solely serve to take the edge off with a reasonably attractive Latina for a modest gift while I await a return to Medellin. Perhaps I should just make a separate trip over to Tijuana?

LuvMexicanas
02-22-20, 22:03
In preparation for a trip to investigate the retirement scene in Green Valley, I wanted to see what was happening in Nogales should I decide to make a trip south of the border. I read as far back as I felt applicable, given things in Latin America change so frequently. What I saw sounded pretty sad. The bars at Hotel Regis or Hotel Fray MIGHT have freelance scenes. Eros Spa seems hit or miss in terms of quantity and quality. Mileroticos suggests very few daily posts. Strip Clubs seem absent in the border area.

Am I missing something? This is Mexico. I must be missing something. This journey would solely serve to take the edge off with a reasonably attractive Latina for a modest gift while I await a return to Medellin. Perhaps I should just make a separate trip over to Tijuana?Well, if you're making the investment to travel to investigate the retirement scene in Green Valley, then make the quick drive to Nogales and check it out for yourself. There's nothing I can tell you that hasn't already been written in this thread.

LookingToSwing4
02-28-20, 23:52
Well, if you're making the investment to travel to investigate the retirement scene in Green Valley, then make the quick drive to Nogales and check it out for yourself. There's nothing I can tell you that hasn't already been written in this thread.Trip postponed for a few weeks. But I do plan to go down to Nogales after a thorough scouting of the Green Valley. I was just hopeful I was missing something. But it appears I may not be. I was hopeful the Tucson area might allow me am easy border crossing for some Latina "Snapper" when I felt the urge. But it appears there may not be enough business to attract more action. I thought it was alot like Tijuana, but that does not appear to be the case. I will report out when and iof I do go. Also considering some of the less expensive areas of San Diego. EASY border crossing with tons of action there.

LuvMexicanas
02-29-20, 00:03
Trip postponed for a few weeks. But I do plan to go down to Nogales after a thorough scouting of the Green Valley. I was just hopeful I was missing something. But it appears I may not be. I was hopeful the Tucson area might allow me am easy border crossing for some Latina "Snapper" when I felt the urge. But it appears there may not be enough business to attract more action. I thought it was alot like Tijuana, but that does not appear to be the case. I will report out when and iof I do go. Also considering some of the less expensive areas of San Diego. EASY border crossing with tons of action there.It's about a 30-minute drive from Green Valley to Nogales so not much to lose in just making a quick jaunt down.

TurdyCurdyOne
02-29-20, 00:11

Am I missing something? This is Mexico. I must be missing something. This journey would solely serve to take the edge off with a reasonably attractive Latina for a modest gift while I await a return to Medellin. Perhaps I should just make a separate trip over to Tijuana?As one who has lived in that area for several years and has been to ALL the border towns, you are missing nothing. Nogales sucks for action. You have a few high priced clip joints and once in awhile a freelancer with a lot of anti-white sentiment mixed in the general populace. BORING overpriced and barren for the hobby. Sure it's Mexico but it's a border town so might as well be in Arizona, less the police state that it is. Green Valley is an old codger place with nothing but a crap walmart and golfing. BORING. Be smart find another location.

CadyPlyaz
03-25-20, 13:07
As one who has lived in that area for several years and has been to ALL the border towns, you are missing nothing. Nogales sucks for action. You have a few high priced clip joints and once in awhile a freelancer with a lot of anti-white sentiment mixed in the general populace. BORING overpriced and barren for the hobby. Sure it's Mexico but it's a border town so might as well be in Arizona, less the police state that it is. Green Valley is an old codger place with nothing but a crap walmart and golfing. BORING. Be smart find another location.Not true I have a selection about 7,8 girls from 18,22 they all look good pm me 150 dollars but there beautiful and bargain, 7 plus, and 8 plus, I wouldn't say except for one or two are nine's.

ClamSlammer
03-26-20, 02:06
Not true I have a selection about 7,8 girls from 18,22 they all look good pm me 150 dollars but there beautiful and bargain, 7 plus, and 8 plus, I wouldn't say except for one or two are nine's.The chances of anything above being true is roughly 0%. The girls are almost certainly 3's-5's with rare 5.5 sprinkled in. And even if they were (they're not) 7's and 8's $150 is definitely no bargain.

LuvMexicanas
03-26-20, 07:58
The chances of anything above being true is roughly 0%. The girls are almost certainly 3's-5's with rare 5.5 sprinkled in. And even if they were (they're not) 7's and 8's $150 is definitely no bargain.Also, the post screams google translate.

Dadinick
04-03-20, 13:43
As one who has lived in that area for several years and has been to ALL the border towns, you are missing nothing. Nogales sucks for action. You have a few high priced clip joints and once in awhile a freelancer with a lot of anti-white sentiment mixed in the general populace. BORING overpriced and barren for the hobby. Sure it's Mexico but it's a border town so might as well be in Arizona, less the police state that it is. Green Valley is an old codger place with nothing but a crap walmart and golfing. BORING. Be smart find another location.I am in agreement that Nogales isn't worth your time. It is the closest outlet for me and so I've been there enough to have tried everything she has to offer.

Eros is over-priced, rushed experience and you're on camera as well.

Obsessions is dark, dirty and over-priced.

Regis has a couple of older ones who work inside.

The hotels across from Regis are really low end dives.

There really isn't any sort of decent place where you can have a drink, chat with a girl and then go up to a clean room.

Once the COVID situation is resolved, I'd recommend Mexicali or Tijuana.

CadyPlyaz
04-06-20, 14:33
I am in agreement that Nogales isn't worth your time. It is the closest outlet for me and so I've been there enough to have tried everything she has to offer.

Obsessions is dark, dirty and over-priced.

Regis has a couple of older ones who work inside.

The hotels across from Regis are really low end dives.

There really isn't any sort of decent place where you can have a drink, chat with a girl and then go up to a clean room.

Once the COVID situation is resolved, I'd recommend Mexicali or Tijuana.I can get anyone in Nogales [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

LuvMexicanas
04-06-20, 19:18
Sir, is there any way to screen these pimps posing as members? If you read this thread back just one year, the random poster who does these types of shenanigans is not an infrequent event.

"Report Post" link at the bottom of the report.

LuvMexicanas
04-09-20, 00:34
I'm going to do something rare in this thread unless I'm the one to do it and that is actually post a trip report including photos. Many of you come on this thread to whine about Nogales without contributing a damn thing so this one's for you. I crossed earlier this week and it could not have been easier. A health official used a scanner to take my temperature and asked if I had any symptoms, which I didn't. It was as easy as that. Crossing back to the USA was just as easy: where are you going; what was your purpose in Mexico (doctor visit); and are you bringing anything back. All in all, it's minimal hassle given the reward below.

LuvMexicanas
04-09-20, 21:54
I'm going to do something rare in this thread unless I'm the one to do it and that is actually post a trip report including photos. Many of you come on this thread to whine about Nogales without contributing a damn thing so this one's for you. I crossed earlier this week and it could not have been easier. A health official used a scanner to take my temperature and asked if I had any symptoms, which I didn't. It was as easy as that. Crossing back to the USA was just as easy: where are you going; what was your purpose in Mexico (doctor visit); and are you bringing anything back. All in all, it's minimal hassle given the reward below.I left out a pic, albeit from a previous trip.

SpermFactory
04-18-20, 22:12
Wait a minute what? Where's the camera in Eros??

The Guy
04-18-20, 22:32
I'm going to do something rare in this thread unless I'm the one to do it and that is actually post a trip report including photos. Many of you come on this thread to whine about Nogales without contributing a damn thing so this one's for you. I crossed earlier this week and it could not have been easier. A health official used a scanner to take my temperature and asked if I had any symptoms, which I didn't. It was as easy as that. Crossing back to the USA was just as easy: where are you going; what was your purpose in Mexico (doctor visit); and are you bringing anything back. All in all, it's minimal hassle given the reward below.Thanks a lot dude, but you didn't move beyond the touristic side and explain how you got the pussy, how much, etc.

LuvMexicanas
04-18-20, 23:41
Thanks a lot dude, but you didn't move beyond the touristic side and explain how you got the pussy, how much, etc.Mileroticos is where I found her. Her rate is 1800 but I negotiated down to 1500. My first post in this thread explains the mechanics on how to use online resources.

Dadinick
04-19-20, 04:26
Wait a minute what? Where's the camera in Eros??There are several in the lobby in plain sight. One of the girls said smaller ones are in the rooms. I've never seen the smaller ones, but who knows? The damned rooms are so dimly lit, it's hard to tell.

The place is closed for the time being, but I've located a couple of regular girls through trial and error so I won't be going back anyways.

TurdyCurdyOne
04-20-20, 02:36
Thanks a lot dude, but you didn't move beyond the touristic side and explain how you got the pussy, how much, etc.I lived within an hour of Nogales for several recent years. I have mongered in ALL the border towns. Nogales sucks. Once in a while you get lucky and meet a freelancer on the street. The clubs are way over priced and clip joints. The people are hostile towards whites many of them. The hotel prices are high for what you get. The food sucks. I made many trips there and finally stopped going it's so bad. Plus you have moron USA Immigration lackeys there hassling USA Citizens and they are crooked to boot. Yeah you can monger in Nogales but its way overpriced and the chicas are spoiled. The only good ones come from the interior and are just visiting trying to get back their transport costs. Much better is Juarez. But Nogales is relatively safe unlike Tijuana and Juarez.

Dadinick
04-21-20, 03:30
I lived within an hour of Nogales for several recent years. I have mongered in ALL the border towns. Nogales sucks. Once in a while you get lucky and meet a freelancer on the street. The clubs are way over priced and clip joints. The people are hostile towards whites many of them. The hotel prices are high for what you get. The food sucks. I made many trips there and finally stopped going it's so bad. Plus you have moron USA Immigration lackeys there hassling USA Citizens and they are crooked to boot. Yeah you can monger in Nogales but its way overpriced and the chicas are spoiled. The only good ones come from the interior and are just visiting trying to get back their transport costs. Much better is Juarez. But Nogales is relatively safe unlike Tijuana and Juarez.I will agree with you that hotel prices are ridiculous and that a lot of the girls are spoiled. I'm not sure why you dislike the food as it just depends on where you go. Unlike pussy, Nogales has more options for food.

I wouldn't go to Juarez for pussy though. There are plenty of girls in Hermosillo and a lot cheaper so I'd go there if I wanted to travel to monger. It's much closer and safer than Juarez.

You did mention random girls on the street which reminded me of something.

The best pussy I ever encountered in Nogales belonged to a girl in her mid-twenties that I met on the street outside Garage. She was sitting on the steps of the building next door to garage.

I was walking along, headed east and I said good evening. She responded in kind and I walked on by. Then she called out to me and asked me to come back.

She then asked me if I wanted a massage. I told her maybe, depending on price and what I can get. She quoted me a thousand pesos for full service.

She was cute, about five six. Long legs, cute knee high stocking, perky boobs. Seemed like a bargain to me.

We go to my room, she showers, we hop into bed. She grabs my cock and is happy is hell that it isn't small.

She had told me on the way to the room she'd just had a big fight with her BF. Maybe he had a small dick?

Anyways, she rides it for a bit then asks to switch up. I get on top and she's moaning and rubbing her tits, she'd put the stockings on after the shower BTW, her pussy was damn near smoking hot, wet, she was throwing the pussy back at me as I pounded the hell out of it. Finally I couldn't take it any longer and blew the load.

She sighs and says it was really nice.

I never saw her again. I've walked by that spot every damn time I go to that town but she's long gone.

I've banged prettier ones, but that pussy was probably in the top 10 of all time.

I suppose if Nogales had more girls like her I'd have a different opinion of the town. But, sadly that's not the case.

Latin Bound
04-21-20, 17:46
There really isn't any sort of decent place where you can have a drink, chat with a girl and then go up to a clean room.Only thing close to that, Fray Marcos.

Dadinick
04-22-20, 00:45
Only thing close to that, Fray Marcos.Fray Marco's is very nice. The rooms are over-priced but the atmosphere in the bar is good. If it came with lots of girls it would be a really nice spot.

I do go there about every trip just to have a drink and talk to the locals.

TurdyCurdyOne
04-22-20, 02:49
I will agree with you that hotel prices are ridiculous and that a lot of the girls are spoiled. I'm not sure why you dislike the food as it just depends on where you go. Unlike pussy, Nogales has more options for food.

I wouldn't go to Juarez for pussy though. There are plenty of girls in Hermosillo and a lot cheaper so I'd go there if I wanted to travel to monger. It's much closer and safer than Juarez.

You did mention random girls on the street which reminded me of something.

The best pussy I ever encountered in Nogales belonged to a girl in her mid-twenties that I met on the street outside Garage. She was sitting on the steps of the building next door to garage.Yeah the best pussy is from non-pros that just need money and are often horny themselves. I have had similar experiences but it is more likely to happen in Juarez than in Nogales. Tijuana you are more likely to be scammed, sometimes by the cops and the girls are more hard core. Juarez girls often come up from Chihuahua often. Surprised you had good things to say about Hermosillo. Only been there once and for short time. Where do you go there for P4P? I had the distinct impression that Hermosillans were not friendly towards whites, but, as I said I was only there a short time and did not monger. Don't get me wrong, Nogales is 100 times better than too sad, AZ that when I was there had little or nothing among street girls and the ones they had I wouldn't UK with your dick. Thanks for your reply.

LuvMexicanas
04-23-20, 15:56
A chica I've been with a few times since early 2019 has retired. At first I called BS, but all ads are gone and her Whatsapp too. It's a shame too because she has a great ass, very tight conito and top notch head game. I've included a pic albeit I was too slow getting my hand out of the way. Jaja!

TurdyCurdyOne
04-24-20, 07:26
I lived within an hour of Nogales for several recent years. I have mongered in ALL the border towns. Nogales sucks. Once in a while you get lucky and meet a freelancer on the street. The clubs are way over priced and clip joints. The people are hostile towards whites many of them. The hotel prices are high for what you get. The food sucks. I made many trips there and finally stopped going it's so bad. Plus you have moron USA Immigration lackeys there hassling USA Citizens and they are crooked to boot. Yeah you can monger in Nogales but its way overpriced and the chicas are spoiled. The only good ones come from the interior and are just visiting trying to get back their transport costs. Much better is Juarez. But Nogales is relatively safe unlike Tijuana and Juarez.Maybe you need to re-read my post? I said I meet them on the street. I have been to several of the clubs in Nogales. They ask for cover but I never give it and they let me in anyways. When I was there prices in the clubs started at 50 dollars for short time and take out was often asked 100. I never pay prices like that. If you pay any more than 2-30 bucks for a girl in NG, you're an idiot. Hotels are shitty. When I was there it was hard to find a decent one for under 40 dollars, a ripoff for MX. By decent I mean clean, safe, no rats or roaches and no ahole staff and not guest fees. I never pay guest fees. That's another scam. I cannot remember the names of all the clubs because I don't patronize them. I just went in for entertainment and to scope the place out. If you like really hot looking ladies (has little relationship to performance), yeah you can find them in the clubs, but you will overpay and you will not be in control. The clubs are there to screw you not for you to screw the girls.

CadyPlyaz
05-02-20, 11:28
I lived within an hour of Nogales for several recent years. I have mongered in ALL the border towns. Nogales sucks. Once in a while you get lucky and meet a freelancer on the street. The clubs are way over priced and clip joints. The people are hostile towards whites many of them. The hotel prices are high for what you get. The food sucks. I made many trips there and finally stopped going it's so bad. Plus you have moron USA Immigration lackeys there hassling USA Citizens and they are crooked to boot. Yeah you can monger in Nogales but its way overpriced and the chicas are spoiled. The only good ones come from the interior and are just visiting trying to get back their transport costs. Much better is Juarez. But Nogales is relatively safe unlike Tijuana and Juarez.I get with like 2,3 girls a month from Nogales for about 78 bucks and there all beauties 20's, the oldest ones are like 24.

LuvMexicanas
05-02-20, 21:12
I get with like 2,3 girls a month from Nogales for about 78 bucks and there all beauties 20's, the oldest ones are like 24.78 bucks? Such a random number that it's likely not random but you're not savvy enough to realize that it gives you away as a pimp who simply converted whatever you charge in pesos for one of your girls to dollars. Next time, you should round up to $80 to be less obvious. Having said that, you already outed yourself as a pimp when you attempted to include email addresses in a previous post.

Chris Q Larsen
05-04-20, 02:10
I'm going to do something rare in this thread unless I'm the one to do it and that is actually post a trip report including photos. Many of you come on this thread to whine about Nogales without contributing a damn thing so this one's for you. I crossed earlier this week and it could not have been easier. A health official used a scanner to take my temperature and asked if I had any symptoms, which I didn't. It was as easy as that. Crossing back to the USA was just as easy: where are you going; what was your purpose in Mexico (doctor visit); and are you bringing anything back. All in all, it's minimal hassle given the reward below.Holy cow, I had no idea this was the case! I live up in Phoenix and haven't made the trip down due to the impression that it's not possible to get over and back at all. Man, if I'd read this at 6 am This morning instead of now, I'd probably be there. Thank you!

CadyPlyaz
05-04-20, 21:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Luis2
05-07-20, 19:32
Long time reader but never post,1st time posting. Phx area home and I visit nogales often. It is hit and miss. I'm 50's,speak 30-40% pigeon Spanish. My favorite hotels, clean and reasonable, Olivia and regis. Frontira is OK but limited room availability and is between Olga and Martinez, all 3 provide working girls. Frontera decent, others suck. Working girls hit and miss, general price $40-70,average $60. Have tried miercoles Nogales escorts,1500-1800 pesos, so,so service. Some working girls in Regis bar. I have had many great street girl experiences, and some suck. Usually a drug or phone issue. I am good friends with previous street girl whom knows everyone, girls and hotel workers. Can be rough life, couple of girls killed in past year. I knew one, very petite, young and dumb, mother of 2,it sucks. Have not been there since early March because of covid warnings. I've done Mexicali, Los Algondes and Tijuana many times, Nogales is not Tijuana but can still be fun and great experience. People generally nice, be cautious of police and questionable locals. Strip clubs pricey, good for beer and feel only and only 2 there. I drive and walk and have sentry. Return to use by car with no sentry can suck on weekend. I drive 25 yr old car, park only on main street. I would not park overnight in Mexico with newer car. Some great food, cheap if you go where locals go. Share more later. I'm not paid subscriber, if you can PM or state questions here, happy to help. Many beautiful lady's available with patience and persistence.

LuvMexicanas
05-08-20, 02:24
Long time reader but never post,1st time posting. Phx area home and I visit nogales often. It is hit and miss. I'm 50's,speak 30-40% pigeon Spanish. My favorite hotels, clean and reasonable, Olivia and regis. Frontira is OK but limited room availability and is between Olga and Martinez, all 3 provide working girls. Frontera decent, others suck. Working girls hit and miss, general price $40-70,average $60. Have tried miercoles Nogales escorts,1500-1800 pesos, so,so service. Some working girls in Regis bar. I have had many great street girl experiences, and some suck. Usually a drug or phone issue. I am good friends with previous street girl whom knows everyone, girls and hotel workers. Can be rough life, couple of girls killed in past year. I knew one, very petite, young and dumb, mother of 2,it sucks. Have not been there since early March because of covid warnings. I've done Mexicali, Los Algondes and Tijuana many times, Nogales is not Tijuana but can still be fun and great experience. People generally nice, be cautious of police and questionable locals. Strip clubs pricey, good for beer and feel only and only 2 there. I drive and walk and have sentry. Return to use by car with no sentry can suck on weekend. I drive 25 yr old car, park only on main street. I would not park overnight in Mexico with newer car. Some great food, cheap if you go where locals go. Share more later. I'm not paid subscriber, if you can PM or state questions here, happy to help. Many beautiful lady's available with patience and persistence.You said you're 60 in a post on another thread.

Luis2
05-08-20, 20:33
I'm 60, give or take a couple yrs depending on opportunity. Text contact with ladies, generally say 50's and happy with lady's 30's-40's. Also realize our money is green, most important to them. A great Adelitas regular 10 yrs ago was mid 30's and killer curvy body. Also know a Nogales regis regular MILF that has very good natural body. I prefer non enhanced body and reality is most of these ladies are moms so bikini perfect body not likely. Have been with meth users I couldn't get away from fast enough and also some very nice people that invite me to family events.

CadyPlyaz
05-10-20, 21:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Luis2
05-16-20, 15:12
Just a heads up. Was planning trip soon to nogales.info from Nogales for last weekend was avoid, cross times long. A friend yesterday sent notice telling locals stay home may 17-31. Police will take your car, use it, and fine you. Police will stop you for no reason and find a reason to extract funds. Stay safe.

Chris Q Larsen
06-11-20, 09:29
Hello, amigos,

This is my second review and I apologize for lurking and not contributing for so long. In late May I took a visit to Nogales and saw Fernanda for the second time. I'd seen her once before in November, but it was at like 1 am and both of us forgot condoms so we didn't fuck. That night, however, we 69 ed and she gave an amazing BBBJ, including CIM. She's a beautiful, extremely thin flaquita blonde. Very much "guera", and an incredible ass. Just incredible, thin middle, flat stomach, and POW, just a thick peach ass. Wondrous.

She remembered me from last time, and I actually hired her for three hours this time, for 3500, and we met at Hotel Marques de Cima. Interestingly enough, the entire town was out of beer due to some covid-related brewery closures, so while I'd promised to get some beer, all I could get were these fruity wine-coolery things, which did the trick anyhow. She showed up with pink hair this time, but as always an extremely beautiful girl, still with the little middle and amazing ass. She also is extremely down for DFK, which is essential for me; I'm definitely a GFE guy, and no matter how hot an escort's body is, if she's not going to make out with me, I'm not interested. Anyway, Fernanda and I hung out, drank some fruity wine coolery things, made out, she again went straight to BBBJ, which again is amazing from her, extremely skilled. I went down on her too, and while ultimately she can't help but respond because oral is my thing and I'm good at it, she doesn't let herself go and enjoy it; she stares at the ceiling and apparently imagines she's somewhere else (you will see in my other reviews that this keeps happening to me). Anyway, we move on to sex and while she has an amazing body, you can tell she stays emotionally disconnected rather than letting herself go and getting into it. Nonetheless, her ass is still epic and it was worth it. Not perfect, but as they say, vale la pena.

I let a couple hours pass and it was still only midnight and I was horny again, so I decided to go all in for a second girl. This is where I found Yeraldin on Mileroticos, running a 1000-peso special. At the time I was there, 1000 pesos was 40 bucks, so I was like what the hell, what could go wrong. She arrived withing 30-40 minutes. She's a very cute, very dark-skinned petite girl. Complete opposite of super-white, blonde Fernanda. She had a sexy petite body but she walks with a limp that at first I thought was due to maybe some mild cerebral palsy. Turns out, according to her, she was badly beaten by both her ex as well as a Nogales cop in a separate incident, which has left her with rib and leg injuries. I realize that doesn't sound sexy, but it didn't affect her attractiveness, and she was very fun to talk to, both during the sexual part of the visit and the aftermath, when we were just sitting around talking. For 1000 pesos, it was more than worth it. I just saw her advertising a 900-peso special, actually, very recently; I would see her again in a heartbeat, but if you're into more of a shockingly-sexy body than a good personality, I'm not sure she's for you. But I liked her!

Chris Q Larsen
06-11-20, 09:36
In my previous report about Fernanda and Yeraldin, I forgot to mention the incredibly awful trip back across. I was on foot, which is always the quickest way for me to get back. Well, the timing was awful apparently, because CBP had implemented a procedure due to COVID where they were only letting ONE person at a time into the building to cross. Literally one guy working one desk; the other 8-9 desks were empty. I got in line at 1:30 pm and didn't cross until 9:10 pm Thousands of us were in line. This was four weeks ago and my big toenails are still black and dead from standing in line that whole day. I was in line with so, so many older people and people clearly in much poorer health than I, I can't imagine the aftermath for those people.

LuvMexicanas
06-11-20, 20:55
In my previous report about Fernanda and Yeraldin, I forgot to mention the incredibly awful trip back across. I was on foot, which is always the quickest way for me to get back. Well, the timing was awful apparently, because CBP had implemented a procedure due to COVID where they were only letting ONE person at a time into the building to cross. Literally one guy working one desk; the other 8-9 desks were empty. I got in line at 1:30 pm and didn't cross until 9:10 pm Thousands of us were in line. This was four weeks ago and my big toenails are still black and dead from standing in line that whole day. I was in line with so, so many older people and people clearly in much poorer health than I, I can't imagine the aftermath for those people.Very much appreciate the reports especially this one. Did the crossing wait time also apply to those with Sentri? I've seen Yeraldin's 1000/900 promo ads and was interested. Does that price include BBBJ?

Chris Q Larsen
06-12-20, 06:43
Very much appreciate the reports especially this one. Did the crossing wait time also apply to those with Sentri? I've seen Yeraldin's 1000/900 promo ads and was interested. Does that price include BBBJ?No sir, and no sir. .

Sentri folks can sail on through with almost no wait time at all. This was extra painful to me since I'd actually had my final Global Entry interview scheduled for mid-May at Sky Harbor and in April they cancelled everything through June 1 (and have subsequently cancelled everything even further until July 6). I was daydreaming about that damn Sentri card that entire wait.

No, Yeraldin is strict about condom for everything, at least she was for me anyway.

Luis2
06-12-20, 19:34
I am frequent visitor to Nogales and also from phx area. Maybe different with covid but my sentri interview situation similar. Long sky harbor wait so I did interview at Nogales port. Many more appts available. Also know lady works out of Regis bar, which like all Nogales bars closed. She says girls need visitors. When things more open, will definitely get there. And could be worth attempt. I have had 50-50 hit miss with miercoles. Some fugly girls, poor service, or deposit before service, but couple winners as well. Hotel door girls same, but you can view before you get a room. Stay safe.

LuvMexicanas
06-12-20, 21:01
No sir, and no sir. .

Sentri folks can sail on through with almost no wait time at all. This was extra painful to me since I'd actually had my final Global Entry interview scheduled for mid-May at Sky Harbor and in April they cancelled everything through June 1 (and have subsequently cancelled everything even further until July 6). I was daydreaming about that damn Sentri card that entire wait.

No, Yeraldin is strict about condom for everything, at least she was for me anyway.Appreciate the response. Bummer on Sentri. It must have been so painful to watch those with it breeze on by.

Luis2
07-07-20, 15:10
Did a July 4th crossing to visit favorite after long absence. She and another friend sent warnings posted of border closing but I had no issue. I drove across and had to exit car and walk through sanatizing tunnel. Downtown on sat morning probably 30% of normal locals out. Did breakfast in locals restaurant and only handful of patrons. Also burger king (not my choice, kids choice for burgers) in eve, carryout only. Ladies available at Regis bar, drove by and it was open. Strip clubs still closed as are other clubs. As usual I'm sure street (hotel) ladies hit and miss but they are hungry, miercoles always hit and miss also. 631 numbers are local there. Return crossing sat eve easy and no issue. Happy hunting.

Quick Love
07-10-20, 20:49
Did a July 4th crossing to visit favorite after long absence. She and another friend sent warnings posted of border closing but I had no issue. I drove across and had to exit car and walk through sanatizing tunnel.Did they require a legitimate reason for going into mexico, or coming back. I heard previously they were only allowing crossing for certain circumstances (dr appointment etc.).

And how's the talent?

LuvMexicanas
07-11-20, 17:06
Did they require a legitimate reason for going into mexico, or coming back. I heard previously they were only allowing crossing for certain circumstances (dr appointment etc.).

And how's the talent?Just say dentista, doctor or farmacia. Take your pick. They'll take your temperature, ask if you've had any symptoms, and scan your bag if you bring one.

LoneWinds
07-31-20, 15:09
Rode the Harley across for first time in years. Had temp scanned briefly on Mex side, no big deal. Stayed near south end of town at Hacienda Hotel del Real. "Junior Suite" $2,000 pesos, complete with private garage, and large jacuzzi tub. Safe area, but main drag to ride here was like the last lap at Talladega.

Az side of Nogales was sparsely populated, bars closed, strict enforcement of eating establishments with liquor. Masks worn by most everyone.

Met with girlfriend in afternoon, decided for more fun that evening. Worked around Milleroticos for almost two hours, finally got a very sexy little blonde spinner. $60 for the dream, no cab fare needed because her female friend drove her, and waited out in car. Appropriate foreplay, but I needed a go at that tiny kitty. She was talented, could tell she wanted to ride, but after a bit I needed more control, so it was Mish, and off to the races. She spoke no English, I speak no Spanish, but it was manageable.

Tonight may be more of same, or perhaps new girl. If I see Felica again, I'm going to find out if her friend comes in, too.

FYI some of the online meets want deposit before meeting. I just can't bring myself to do that. I do also ask for current photo, so I'm never faced with refusing them upon arrival.

Headed down to Mex side of border today to see dentist, check out Regis, and see if restaurant at Fray Marcos is open.

Try to post an update tomorrow.

LuvMexicanas
08-07-20, 02:49
Rode the Harley across for first time in years. Had temp scanned briefly on Mex side, no big deal. Stayed near south end of town at Hacienda Hotel del Real. "Junior Suite" $2,000 pesos, complete with private garage, and large jacuzzi tub. Safe area, but main drag to ride here was like the last lap at Talladega.

Az side of Nogales was sparsely populated, bars closed, strict enforcement of eating establishments with liquor. Masks worn by most everyone.

Met with girlfriend in afternoon, decided for more fun that evening. Worked around Milleroticos for almost two hours, finally got a very sexy little blonde spinner. $60 for the dream, no cab fare needed because her female friend drove her, and waited out in car. Appropriate foreplay, but I needed a go at that tiny kitty. She was talented, could tell she wanted to ride, but after a bit I needed more control, so it was Mish, and off to the races. She spoke no English, I speak no Spanish, but it was manageable.

Tonight may be more of same, or perhaps new girl. If I see Felica again, I'm going to find out if her friend comes in, too.

FYI some of the online meets want deposit before meeting. I just can't bring myself to do that. I do also ask for current photo, so I'm never faced with refusing them upon arrival.

Headed down to Mex side of border today to see dentist, check out Regis, and see if restaurant at Fray Marcos is open.

Try to post an update tomorrow.Was Bar Regis open? If so, how many working girls and what time were you there?

Viajero11
08-15-20, 01:21
I've had the good fortune to have been working in various Latin American countries for about 6 months each year for the last dozen years. Of course the mongering has been outstanding. Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Panama, Brazil, Mexico. As of late March, that all ended. Even though it's only an hour and a half from my house, I'the only been to Nogales for girls once about 12 years ago. Out of desperation for some Latina pussy, I made the trip a few days ago, combining it with some camping and hiking in the mountains to the west. I had two weekday afternoon sessions with two girls I found on mileroticos. In the places I monger, I've only rarely used mileroticos, and only when there are no other options, which is almost never. It's a crapshoot, but worth a try. I first went with Carolina, pretty face, young, the long dark hair I like, and of course carrying a few more pounds than the photos. Unexpectedly good service for a rather pricy 1500 pesos for the hour. No rush, decent foreplay, everything covered, and she was pretty sweet. Next day it was Giovanna. Also with a few extra pounds, but young and attractive enough for me. She was great, very sexy in the sack, made a serious effort, kissed, and did a great BBBJ, also for 1500 pesos for the hour.

Entering Nogales on foot was the same as pre-covid with no check whatsoever, just walked across. On the return, maybe I was lucky as there was no line for US immigration. No questions going in either direction. Other than wearing a mask, it was just another day at the border, though quieter. In Mexico, I'the say about half the people were wearing masks, including young and old, and including in stores. I met the girls at the Hotel Fray Marcos, two blocks from the border. Quick and easy check-in, $50 USD, clean quiet rooms.

After almost five sexless months, I was horny as hell and had monstrous orgasms. Both girls exceeded my expectations for Nogales and I hope to repeat in a few weeks.

LuvMexicanas
08-15-20, 20:19
I've had the good fortune to have been working in various Latin American countries for about 6 months each year for the last dozen years. Of course the mongering has been outstanding. Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Panama, Brazil, Mexico. As of late March, that all ended. Even though it's only an hour and a half from my house, I'the only been to Nogales for girls once about 12 years ago. Out of desperation for some Latina pussy, I made the trip a few days ago, combining it with some camping and hiking in the mountains to the west. I had two weekday afternoon sessions with two girls I found on mileroticos. In the places I monger, I've only rarely used mileroticos, and only when there are no other options, which is almost never. It's a crapshoot, but worth a try. I first went with Carolina, pretty face, young, the long dark hair I like, and of course carrying a few more pounds than the photos. Unexpectedly good service for a rather pricy 1500 pesos for the hour. No rush, decent foreplay, everything covered, and she was pretty sweet. Next day it was Giovanna. Also with a few extra pounds, but young and attractive enough for me. She was great, very sexy in the sack, made a serious effort, kissed, and did a great BBBJ, also for 1500 pesos for the hour.

Entering Nogales on foot was the same as pre-covid with no check whatsoever, just walked across. On the return, maybe I was lucky as there was no line for US immigration. No questions going in either direction. Other than wearing a mask, it was just another day at the border, though quieter. In Mexico, I'the say about half the people were wearing masks, including young and old, and including in stores. I met the girls at the Hotel Fray Marcos, two blocks from the border. Quick and easy check-in, $50 USD, clean quiet rooms.

After almost five sexless months, I was horny as hell and had monstrous orgasms. Both girls exceeded my expectations for Nogales and I hope to repeat in a few weeks.Nice report man. Was Bar Regis open? How much heavier was Giovanna in person than the photos in her ad? Thanks.

Luis2
08-16-20, 07:39
I was told by female friend that works in Regis, they are open but I think limited hours and limited ladies there.

Viajero11
08-16-20, 20:33
Nice report man. Was Bar Regis open? How much heavier was Giovanna in person than the photos in her ad? Thanks.I went back and looked at her photo on mileroticos. I had been communicating with several girls and had forgotten photo details. That is indeed her in the photo. The only thing I'd say is that the angle makes her appear just a bit thinner than she is. You have enough experience to know that YMMV, but I had an above average experience with her. Good luck.

LoneWinds
08-24-20, 07:17
As mentioned in previous post, down there about 3 weeks ago. Curious if Ed's parking lot is still closed? It was chained up tight when I was there. Any other secure parking spots on US side?

Regis was open then, reduced hours. Closed at 10 pm, I think, and I was rushed by several women from across the street. One claimed we spent time together before. Offered for $50, but I was a little too buzzed. Fray Marcos restaurant open for breakfast, not sure about bar. Headed back in about 4 weeks, will update. But will suggest although Milleroticos is a pain in the ass, I did connect with an excellent spinner named Felicia, $65 to my door. Highly recommend.

Somebody give a kickback about US side parking, please? Fray Marcos used to have underground parking right around corner, now they are in an open air, fenced location 2 blocks away, which they claim is secure.

Luis2
08-24-20, 18:52
YMMV but meters on az side streets have no cost after day hours and meters in mexico no pay Sundays but are watched hard during hrs. I have parked many times on street, no issues. Also is non metered parking in residential past mcdonalds. 5 min walk to border and never a problem. Have also parked mexico side overnight on street many times past hotel Olivia. My car nice but not new. I would not park new luxury car on mexico side overnight.

LuvMexicanas
08-24-20, 19:07
I parked in the UETA Duty Free store lot. It's $5 for every 12 hours. Just pay the guy in the little shack. I'm glad it's monitored even if it's just to prevent people from trying to get free parking. I assume at night they lock the perimeter fencing until the store reopens in the morning. Crossing into Sonora by foot was the same as pre-Covid as in no questions asked or request to see a passport. Just lay your bag on the x-ray machine belt, retrieve it when it comes out, and go on your way. I sessioned with Giovanna and her service was good as a previous report described. The BBBJ was nice and she's held together well considering she's birthed four kids. However, I don't think I'll repeat because of a tad more baby damage than suits my taste. Nice girl though and nice service. Crossing back was the usual what was your purpose in Mexico, where are you headed, etc. Bar Regis looked open but I was tight for time and didn't have a chance to check it out. The hole in the wall taco place a couple blocks east of Fray Marcos on the same side of the street has increased prices. My favorite tripas taco now costs 12 as opposed to 10 pesos. No biggie for me but the locals might not feel the same about a 20% price hike.

Luis2
09-08-20, 00:24
Another successful Nogales visit. Eds parking on us side closed. Easy crossing in car full of swap meet goods to sell. Did downtown stroll,1 decent street girl at hotel Martinez wanted 1200 pesos. Poked head in Regis, saw no girls working. Had my eyes on mirecoles Colombian girl, pricey for mexico and questioned if real. She is not petite but curvy Colombian and very pretty and fun. Was on time, professional. Not a clock watcher. Did want money up front and did not want to go to crappy love hotel. Educated and interesting story and will not be there in long hall. Was great 2 hrs and now I want to make Colombia trip. Another stroll before dark. 2 street girls at both Martinez and frontier and all average to drugged out Mexicans and again non at Regis, but Regis hotel was full. I bring tamales back for friend, so we meet for pickup around dark 1 block from garage / leos cafe. She tells me my 90's Chevy with shiny wheels in jeapordy after dark. Downtown was dead, did escort at hotel Olivia, picked up 4 beers next to regis 58 pesos. Her English good and multi pops for 2 HR fee. Phx to Nogales 2 1-2 to 3 hrs. I do not see Colombia open this year.

Viajero11
09-08-20, 23:40
After some good experiences a few weeks ago, and with no other options, I returned to Nogales where I had two afternoon sessions. Repeated with Giovanna who was reviewed in the last few posts. Despite a few extra pounds, she does it for me. Cute Latina face and the thick glossy black hair that I like. But it's her performance that's the thing. Excellent GFE and a very intense session. 1500 pesos for the hour.

Next day I tried a new girl from mileroticos, Alejandra. She doesn't give her name in the ad. Seemed a little timid and nervous at first, but then got seriously into it and was a surprisingly good performer in the sack. Only CBJ but excellent sex. She's maybe about 30 and has a decent body with nice full tits. 1600 for the hour. She's a maybe for a repeat.

Border crossing was the same as two weeks ago. No check at all entering Mexico. On the return just asked what I was doing in Mexico and sent on my way. First afternoon, there was no line at the border, but on the second it looked to be over an hour. Thanks to my global entry card, it was only one minute.

Chris Q Larsen
09-10-20, 20:25
Thanks to my global entry card, it was only one minute.I *finally* got my Global Entry interview scheduled for next Tuesday; I was about two weeks out from it before they closed down all the interviews for months due to COVID. I'm waiting until I get my card to return to Nogales. Being able to breeze back through will definitely lead to me visiting more frequently!

Chris Q Larsen
11-11-20, 00:59
On Halloween night, I took an impromptu trip to Nogales. Hopped onto kayak and found a room at the Fray for $50, booked it, and headed down. 3-ish hours later, around 11 pm, I walk across the border and through the quite lively street scene to the Fray. Where they tell me they have no rooms, they're totally full. I've just driven three hours and I'm screwed. They explain to me that they are frequently exasperated with these two services -- Agoda and Booking -- because they confirm reservations with the end-customer before verifying with the hotel that there are actually rooms available. This was Halloween night and the streets were pretty packed, and they had nothing. Major props to the girl at the front desk, who busted her hump to make arrangements for me, called the manager, and they actually ended up bumping someone else's reservation to give me a room.

But that was luck on my part. Never book with these guys, or else you may end up high and dry when you get there!

Luis2
11-26-20, 16:28
Did Tues. Visit with success. But took some effort and time for good result. I arrived around 9 am and did stroll looking for hotel. No ladies at usual spots. Had plans and my hope was an afternoon lady and eve lady. I had made mileroticos contacts and fotos, prices positive. I returned downtown midafternoon and contacted my 1st choice, foto looked real and messaged will find room and ready in 1 HR. My 1st choice hotel booked so 2nd choice Regis available $27 single. Across street at luv motels, did stroll 2 chubbies available. My mileroticos girl got slow responding and strung me along, finally tells me can not come, send friend, gave up and message 2nd mileroticos girl, good response so start with detail, good fotos 2800 peso,2 hrs,2 pops, natural oral. Response got slow, same issue, now not available but has friends. Its around 7,got hungry went for tacos. Stroll back, check hotels, a few girls,1 decent looking, petite at martinez,1000 pesos, I did her 1 or 2 times yrs ago, just OK, but could be option. Back to Regis. Had another mileroticos contact to be available after 7. Contacted her and 1 agency on mileroticos, they sent a few fotos,1000,1500 pesos, only 1 girl available. Other girl contacted me, her foto looked OK, face shot looked ok,90 minutes 2 pops 2000 pesos, possible oral sin condom more money. Ask how long for arrival, says 30 minutes and wants foto of room number on door. We are on, I get message after 30 minutes, is near, do I have condoms? Arrives 15 minutes later, I am surprised how pretty and hot she is. I offer tecate, she ask for indio, I go next door get 2 at 17 pesos each. Most girl there, like beer, good for mood, works for me. She was 3 child girl so boobs little droopy but nice, little tummy, not bad, nice ass, very pretty face and good attitude. Ended up only 1 pop, natural oral, good tasting and wet pussy, no rush but 0 English. Last digits on ad 4914,and will do her again if timing works. On her phone a bit and slow to start but again, pretty and good attitude. Left money on nightstand, went for beer, money still there and did not ask till end. Missed sentry drive hrs10 weeknights so return line sucked. I recommend this one and Martinez girl for 1000 can be ok for Tues. I walk a lot. A couple new regular bars open 1 block from love motels and near garage bar. Do not look like dive bars, upscale, will see if they survive covid. No issues in travels other than slow return.

LoneWinds
01-23-21, 21:37
Came across for dental today. Ed's lot still closed. Parked in lot between Ed's, and Macdonalds, $10 for overnight. Crossing no problems. Dental done, beers at Regis. They close at 8 pm every night now. 2 pm, arranged a Milleroticos date for this afternoon. Unusual to get a quick response from that site, but will report later on results.

FYI, virtually no crossing line to return to States at 10 am. Strange for a Saturday, but by 1 pm, it stretched way past entry turnstiles.

LoneWinds
01-26-21, 03:55
First, I was wrong. Regis was open till 10 pm Saturday. Second, got canceled by Milleroticos date, she sent pics of her friend who was available. I agreed, short attractive chica with tummy scars showed up 30 min later. Name Yamin, 90 + minutes, $90. Lots of complaints, condom not big enough, no, no, no. Honestly, I'm only average. Told her to finish with a handshake, worst technique I've ever experienced.

Word to wise, Frey Marcos rooms loud, noisier than normal. And not individual room heat controls. Cold, cold.

Crossed over Sunday morning, absolutely no line at all.

Be safe, fellow mongers.

OldSchool318
03-25-21, 20:02
Familiar with many of these towns in the west but not so much Nogales.

Is it better to stay at Marcos, Olivia, or Regis? With any of those do they even look at the girls you bring up to your room, or is it entirely hands off and friendly? I know they allow girls, but is there discretion? Or am I parading girls around all the other visitors. Also, what if I wanted to order a room service, can a girl just come and come knock on my door, or do I have to register her at the desk like in Colombia?

I like hot water, and good WIFI and a bed. And of course being girl friendly which I know they are from reading here.

LuvMexicanas
03-26-21, 05:31
Familiar with many of these towns in the west but not so much Nogales.

Is it better to stay at Marcos, Olivia, or Regis? With any of those do they even look at the girls you bring up to your room, or is it entirely hands off and friendly? I know they allow girls, but is there discretion? Or am I parading girls around all the other visitors. Also, what if I wanted to order a room service, can a girl just come and come knock on my door, or do I have to register her at the desk like in Colombia?

I like hot water, and good WIFI and a bed. And of course being girl friendly which I know they are from reading here.Pay the extra and stay at Fray Marcos. Chicas can just come knock on your door. I have no idea whether they check in at the front desk because it's never been an issue. Olivia is fine too for one night but it's just not conducive to staying multiple nights. Same thing with chicas can just come knock on your door. Never stayed at Regis, as they were full each time I tried to get a room. I'm going to reply to one of my Nogie reports, which contains more detail albeit the prices are likely not current.

LuvMexicanas
03-26-21, 05:36
Here you go man. Click the report to see the photos I attached to the report. The chica has vanished and her number is dead. http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?445-Nogales&p=2269099&viewfull=1#post2269099.

OldSchool318
03-26-21, 23:37
Here you go man. Click the report to see the photos I attached to the report. The chica has vanished and her number is dead. http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?445-Nogales&p=2269099&viewfull=1#post2269099.Its funny, I read back through the forum and had read your report.

I also mapped out the area pretty well. When / if I ever get around to going over there I'm sure ill find fun but thanks so much for the added tips.

Quick Love
03-27-21, 05:10
So its been pretty quite on this thread so I made a trip this past weekend and this is my findings.

STRIP CLUBS:

Obsessions_ fully open, No restrictions, not alot of talent when I was there at 7 pm (3 girls working) the best one was maybe a 4.

Studio 69_ fully open, No restrictions, more girls and better quality when I was there at 9 pm (about 10 girls working) the best one was an 8 (Estrella) got her number for some afterhours fun but she never responded (quoted $120) (Side note, walking to the club is a little sketchy at night especially if you are by yourself).

Eros Spa_ took a quick visit but all the girls were busy at the time (about 6 pm) wasn't able to check out the menu.

Regis bar_ looking for some freelance agents but it was pretty dead around 6:30 pm.

HOTELS:

Fray Marcos_ pretty pricey for what you get _its a fairly decent hotel a single room will run you about $85 _ it is girl friendly but it might get a little awkward since they have a bell hop that operates the elevator so you (or the girl) will always have someone in the elevator with you.

San Carlos _ Tried to get a room but when they told me all they have are twin sized beds I was out, not only for my sleeping comfort but if I want to have some fun, a twin size doesn't leave a lot of the field space to play.

Hotel Regis _I initially tried this hotel because it was above the regis bar, but they were full, and what got me is the front attendant kept repeating that this was a "FAMILY FRIENDLY HOTEL" so I got the hint.

Fryda hotel_ my recommendation, queen beds, fairly clean, easy to access, Girl friendly, has a garage next to the front office, $50 a night (10 refundable deposit).

Escorts: (mx. Mileroticos website).

I reached out to a few escorts. I was able to see 2 _ just be careful while sifting through these ads, a lot can be scams _ anyone asking for a deposit up front. Run, focus on the Phone numbers that start with 631 which are local to Nogales, beware of professional looking pics, and sometimes if it's too good to be true, it most likely is, average price for an escort is between 1100 to 1800 pesos. They typically advertise as 1 hour of service but pretty much once you're done then your time is up, and it's usually only 1 pop for that visit.

Walking back:

1 HR 30 min wait at the line _luckily it was a fairly cool day and they have shade for people waiting in line_ but after Tijuana I applied for a travel card so I'm still waiting on my app to be reviewed _ but if I had a travel card my wait would've went from 1 HR 30 min to maybe 5 min. Well worth it.

I'm including a few pics from the trip _ happy hunting my perverted friends. (side note, I just went to Tijuana the weekend before this trip, and Tijuana hands down is the place to be _Nogales served to scratch an itch I was having. Tijuana is a grown mans paradise).

LuvMexicanas
03-27-21, 18:00
So its been pretty quite on this thread so I made a trip this past weekend and this is my findings.

STRIP CLUBS:

Obsessions_ fully open, No restrictions, not alot of talent when I was there at 7 pm (3 girls working) the best one was maybe a 4.

Studio 69_ fully open, No restrictions, more girls and better quality when I was there at 9 pm (about 10 girls working) the best one was an 8 (Estrella) got her number for some afterhours fun but she never responded (quoted $120) (Side note, walking to the club is a little sketchy at night especially if you are by yourself).

Eros Spa_ took a quick visit but all the girls were busy at the time (about 6 pm) wasn't able to check out the menu.

Regis bar_ looking for some freelance agents but it was pretty dead around 6:30 pm.

HOTELS:

Fray Marcos_ pretty pricey for what you get _its a fairly decent hotel a single room will run you about $85 _ it is girl friendly but it might get a little awkward since they have a bell hop that operates the elevator so you (or the girl) will always have someone in the elevator with you.

San Carlos _ Tried to get a room but when they told me all they have are twin sized beds I was out, not only for my sleeping comfort but if I want to have some fun, a twin size doesn't leave a lot of the field space to play.Great report. Sadly, it looks like the pandemic has done a number on the Nogie hobby scene. A huge thanks on taking one for the team on the Colombian chica. I've been wanting to try her for quite some time. I suspected she might be bigger than her mileroticos ad photo which you posted, but I didn't think she'd be that big. A couple callouts: Bar Regis doesn't really get going on Friday and Saturday nights until after 8 P, and did you see any talent in front of the small motels directly across the street from Regis?

Quick Love
03-28-21, 04:58
did you see any talent in front of the small motels directly across the street from Regis?No, didn't see much talent out that Friday night.

MemoeNasty
04-06-21, 00:01

STRIP CLUBS:

HOTELS:

San Carlos _ Tried to get a room but when they told me all they have are twin sized beds I was out, not only for my sleeping comfort but if I want to have some fun, a twin size doesn't leave a lot of the field space to play.

Hotel Regis _I initially tried this hotel because it was above the regis bar, but they were full, and what got me is the front attendant kept repeating that this was a "FAMILY FRIENDLY HOTEL" so I got the hint.

Fryda hotel_ my recommendation, queen beds, fairly clean, easy to access, Girl friendly, has a garage next to the front office, $50 a night (10 refundable deposit).

Escorts: (mx. Mileroticos website).

I reached out to a few escorts. I was able to see 2 _ just be careful while sifting through these ads, a lot can be scams _ anyone asking for a deposit up front. Run, focus on the Phone numbers that start with 631 which are local to Nogales, beware of professional looking pics, and sometimes if it's too good to be true, it most likely is, average price for an escort is between 1100 to 1800 pesos. They typically advertise as 1 hour of service but pretty much once you're done then your time is up, and it's usually only 1 pop for that visit.

Walking back:

1 HR 30 min wait at the line _luckily it was a fairly cool day and they have shade for people waiting in line_ but after Tijuana I applied for a travel card so I'm still waiting on my app to be reviewed _ but if I had a travel card my wait would've went from 1 HR 30 min to maybe 5 min. Well worth it.

I'm including a few pics from the trip _ happy hunting my perverted friends. (side note, I just went to Tijuana the weekend before this trip, and Tijuana hands down is the place to be _Nogales served to scratch an itch I was having. Tijuana is a grown mans paradise).As great as Tijuana is I've been there so much over the years that it's boring. At times it's too crowded and other times too slow to where it's not worth it to go down. But it is the best. I think some of these other border towns had a good scene years ago but not in recent years. I was in Phoenix a few years ago and was going to cruise down to Nogales but after inquiring on this board everyone was like it's not worth it to drive that far for the scene that they have. Mexicali has always scared me because I've been told it's pretty spread out compared to the other border towns. I have been to LOS Algodones a few times and even though it's a cool little town, it's nothing to write home about. Tijuana wears the championship belt but I wish there were some other cool places to go for a change in scenery. Moe.

OldSchool318
04-07-21, 22:57
Ok went down to Nogales with a $300 one night budget with as much fun as I could get into.

Parking at boarder next to mcd's $10.

Bought some weed gummies to take with me $10.

Spent $10 on new sunglasses.

After over boarder you make the 2nd left if walking straight through. Street has Regis Saloon and hotel, and across street is where all the street girls line up.

Regis was $27 (weekend night) vs Marcos which as $81. Easy choice. Also Regis has wifi and hot water and the saloon underneath. Thin walls and you will hear lots, but for me I can sleep anywhere with a bed.

Had 2 street meals and one meal in Regis. Paid in pesos. Spent about $15 for all 3 meals.

Had about $220 left for chicas.

1000 pesos or $50 for a girl I pulled out of Regis bar. All quotes were same, ladies in the bar were about 30-50 years in age. Could of negotiated but $50 to do whatever.

I want in my room until finish. I'm ok with that. Got her high too when she never has been, So that is a win to me she liked it.

Later in overnight grabbed a younger street girl (early 20's) from line up across from Regis. All there quoted 1200 pesos, I got her down to 1000 pesos or in her mind $50.

Good times overall, crossed back around lunch the next day. Nogales is a good option if you have not too much to do and want a short getaway from PHX or Tucson.

Came back with over $100 in my pocket and did not even try to really budget hunt. Good times, I was happy I went. Girl quality I thought, not as good as Algodones or other areas.

I think this place is more for the seasoned mongers or boarder bangers. It really is close to point and click, but not the greatest of lookers.

MemoeNasty
04-08-21, 04:00
Ok went down to Nogales with a $300 one night budget with as much fun as I could get into.

Parking at boarder next to mcd's $10.

Bought some weed gummies to take with me $10.

Spent $10 on new sunglasses.

After over boarder you make the 2nd left if walking straight through. Street has Regis Saloon and hotel, and across street is where all the street girls line up.

Regis was $27 (weekend night) vs Marcos which as $81. Easy choice. Also Regis has wifi and hot water and the saloon underneath. Thin walls and you will hear lots, but for me I can sleep anywhere with a bed.

Had 2 street meals and one meal in Regis. Paid in pesos. Spent about $15 for all 3 meals.

Had about $220 left for chicas.

1000 pesos or $50 for a girl I pulled out of Regis bar. All quotes were same, ladies in the bar were about 30-50 years in age. Could of negotiated but $50 to do whatever.

I want in my room until finish. I'm ok with that. Got her high too when she never has been, So that is a win to me she liked it.

Later in overnight grabbed a younger street girl (early 20's) from line up across from Regis. All there quoted 1200 pesos, I got her down to 1000 pesos or in her mind $50.

Good times overall, crossed back around lunch the next day. Nogales is a good option if you have not too much to do and want a short getaway from PHX or Tucson.

Came back with over $100 in my pocket and did not even try to really budget hunt. Good times, I was happy I went. Girl quality I thought, not as good as Algodones or other areas.

I think this place is more for the seasoned mongers or boarder bangers. It really is close to point and click, but not the greatest of lookers.I paid 15 dls for a new pair of sunglasses just yesterday in LOS Algodones. Knock off Ray-Bans. There's no selection of chicas right now there as both clubs were shut down yesterday when I was there. The green door opens Friday Saturday and Sunday I guess now. Border still closes at 2 pm. I drive down from Yuma to get my haircut. It is not worth it for anyone to drive from far away right now unless it's on the weekend. Moe.

Quick Love
04-14-21, 21:13
Regis was $27 (weekend night) vs Marcos which as $81. Easy choice. Also Regis has wifi and hot water and the saloon underneath. Thin walls and you will hear lots,

Good times overall, crossed back around lunch the next day. Nogales is a good option if you have not too much to do ..How did it seem at Regis, when I went there last month to get a room the front desk guy was hinting that Regis was a family hotel and NOT girl friendly.

I've been pretty happy with hotel Fryda. , hotel Frey Marcos is nice but for the price it's almost not worth it.

The girl you pulled from Regis saloon, how did she look, scale 1-10 ? About what time was that? And how long did she spend with you? I was there around 6 pm or so and didn't see anything.

How was the street girl in looks?

I was able to find a nice looking escort, but I had to filter passed all the fake profiles.

And how was the line back? Last time when I crossed back Thursday around 3 pm it took me 1 HR 30 min to cross. I currently have my sentri application pending review. Can't wait to have the crossing over process sped up.

OldSchool318
04-15-21, 00:48
How did it seem at Regis, when I went there last month to get a room the front desk guy was hinting that Regis was a family hotel and NOT girl friendly.

Regis totally chica friendly. I made sure at check in, and in fact, I saw many people just enter the stair well and go upstairs. They didn't really have an outside doorman. When I took girls up, no one said a word.

The girl you pulled from Regis saloon, how did she look, scale 1-10 ? About what time was that? And how long did she spend with you? I was there around 6 pm or so and didn't see anything.

She was from the bar in her mid 30's. This was probably about 11pm. She was about a 6. I was happy to fuck it, and she was very pleasant and eager. Most of the chicas in the bar were older than the ones who lined up across the street. After I popped she showered and left. Maybe total of an hour with her.

How was the street girl in looks?.Line was under an hour.

LuvMexicanas
05-22-21, 02:17
How did it seem at Regis, when I went there last month to get a room the front desk guy was hinting that Regis was a family hotel and NOT girl friendly.

I've been pretty happy with hotel Fryda. , hotel Frey Marcos is nice but for the price it's almost not worth it.

How was the street girl in looks?

I was able to find a nice looking escort, but I had to filter passed all the fake profiles.

And how was the line back? Last time when I crossed back Thursday around 3 pm it took me 1 HR 30 min to cross. I currently have my sentri application pending review. Can't wait to have the crossing over process sped up.How does the process work for chicas to come visit you? Is it the standard she goes to the front desk and they call your room letting you know you have a visitor? Thanks man.

LuvMexicanas
05-23-21, 08:50
Saturday night was epic. Two escorts. The Garage has returned to its former glory, IE enough hot chicas to rival an Old Town Scottsdale bar on a weekend night, which is really saying something. So many hot chicas it should be outlawed. There is a new bar around the corner from The Garage where the upper crust flaunt clout. It also has great live music. Some serious high class hotties were in attendance. Escort 1 was so beautiful. Top 5 faces ever for me. A near 10 but for some post childbirth weight gain and baby damage. Escort 2 allowed me to take photos, but under the condition that I don't share. She's such a sweet girl. A single mom of two who I met in Bar Regis. She's ashamed of selling her body but needs money to make ends meet. If her pussy is any indication, she doesn't sell herself often because she the had the tightest little hole I've had in quite some time. Escort 1 was pure porn star experience. I can't post her telephone number per forum rules, but those who have contributed to the forum can PM for the digits.

Fryer45
05-25-21, 12:47
At Luv Mexicans, thank you for all your help.

Fryer.

RodriguezJav00
06-02-21, 20:10
Hey guys,

I love this forum and I've been reading it for a while. So I think I should try and contribute a little. I live in Nogales az, but I have fun in Nogales Sonora very very often, and I had for a while, I've usually try escorts from the bars near the border but I also know some girls that work as escorts independently, also I've met girls from this girl that manages other girls which by my point of view is that they are a little overprices but after meeting them the first time if I like her I try to convince her to give me her personal number so we can work things out between us. Something that I have done recently is I've message some girls on facebook telling them exactly what I want and what I can offer (I speak perfect Spanish to that helps) and at first they are a little hesitant or think that I'm fake or not real, but after messaging back and forth we end up meeting and having fun. Way much cheaper, more relaxed girls and pretty cute as well. So if any of you guys ever have some questions I think I could help since we could say I'm a local. Just willing to help everyone have as much fun as I do LOL.

Mongo1
06-12-21, 02:30
I stayed at the Hotel San Carlos a few times (not as nice as Regis) and could find hookers right across the street. I met one in the daytime, got her phone number and asked her to come to my room at 8:00 pm and she was just able to come straight to my room.

How does the process work for chicas to come visit you? Is it the standard she goes to the front desk and they call your room letting you know you have a visitor? Thanks man.

Mongo1
06-12-21, 03:55
That is some nice looking bootie there Luvmexicanas. This Covid thing has really been messing up my Mongering lifestyle that I was becoming accustomed to.

I have been seriously looking at a quick 9 day trip to San Jose Costa Rica and get living again.

I'm going to do something rare in this thread unless I'm the one to do it and that is actually post a trip report including photos. Many of you come on this thread to whine about Nogales without contributing a damn thing so this one's for you. I crossed earlier this week and it could not have been easier. A health official used a scanner to take my temperature and asked if I had any symptoms, which I didn't. It was as easy as that. Crossing back to the USA was just as easy: where are you going; what was your purpose in Mexico (doctor visit); and are you bringing anything back. All in all, it's minimal hassle given the reward below.

LuvMexicanas
06-12-21, 06:01
I stayed at the Hotel San Carlos a few times (not as nice as Regis) and could find hookers right across the street. I met one in the daytime, got her phone number and asked her to come to my room at 8:00 pm and she was just able to come straight to my room.How long ago was this? In my experience they stopped being girl friendly about a year or two ago.

Inca418
06-20-21, 15:44
Haven't written in years, so here is a report. I saw Rosmery from Mileroticos. She claims to be a Colombian. The pics in her ad and the ones she sent me are not her. However, she does look similar if you add at least 40 pounds. Speaks some English. Nice big tits and ass, but big belly as well. Pleasant girl, nice oral skills, but mostly a dead fuck, and horrible massage skills. I will not repeat. She said she was good a massages and wanted to give me anal – neither were true. Stayed at the Oliva Hotel, $42 (I think) but then they gave me a partial refund when I returned the TV controller at check-out. Very clean basic room. At that location my phone 3/4 g was in and out. Crossing back took about 15 minutes.

LuvMexicanas
06-20-21, 16:19
Haven't written in years, so here is a report. I saw Rosmery from Mileroticos. She claims to be a Colombian. The pics in her ad and the ones she sent me are not her. However, she does look similar if you add at least 40 pounds. Speaks some English. Nice big tits and ass, but big belly as well. Pleasant girl, nice oral skills, but mostly a dead fuck, and horrible massage skills. I will not repeat. She said she was good a massages and wanted to give me anal neither were true. Stayed at the Oliva Hotel, $42 (I think) but then they gave me a partial refund when I returned the TV controller at check-out. Very clean basic room. At that location my phone 3/4 g was in and out. Crossing back took about 15 minutes.Hey man, I appreciate you taking one for the team. I've been curious about her for quite some time. I even messaged with her several months back through whatsapp but things never progressed beyond that because her hourly rate was too much for my taste.

Jj5654
06-29-21, 02:26
Looking to go to Nogales for the first time, in new the this scene and have a few questions. My plan is to walk across the boarder and go to Fray Marcos to spend the since I'm a big white guy that will be traveling alone and it seemed safe. My questions are should I get Mexican pesos to bring or does everyone accept US dollars. Also what time do the girls usually come out? I'm planning on going Friday afternoon, spending the night and coming back Saturday sometime. Any advice on getting action Friday afternoon or Saturday morning or does everything happen in the evening. Lastly are there any COVID restrictions at the boarder that could prevent me from crossing or coming back. Any other advise would be appreciated.

Sorry for all the questions but I like to plan beforehand. I'll post my experience after I go.

LuvMexicanas
06-29-21, 04:47
Looking to go to Nogales for the first time, in new the this scene and have a few questions. My plan is to walk across the boarder and go to Fray Marcos to spend the since I'm a big white guy that will be traveling alone and it seemed safe. My questions are should I get Mexican pesos to bring or does everyone accept US dollars. Also what time do the girls usually come out? I'm planning on going Friday afternoon, spending the night and coming back Saturday sometime. Any advice on getting action Friday afternoon or Saturday morning or does everything happen in the evening. Lastly are there any COVID restrictions at the boarder that could prevent me from crossing or coming back. Any other advise would be appreciated.

Sorry for all the questions but I like to plan beforehand. I'll post my experience after I go.RTFF. I will help you by sharing a specific post. http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?445-Nogales&p=2269099&viewfull=1#post2269099.

AzApple
08-07-21, 00:18
Afternoon, new user here. Can anyone share the escort sites used to look for chicas in Nogales? Looking into planning a trip soon. Thanks.

LuvMexicanas
08-15-21, 16:35

Sorry for all the questions but I like to plan beforehand. I'll post my experience after I go.So when will you be posting your experience?

LuvMexicanas
08-26-21, 08:39
Nogales was popping like a Thursday night. Many chicas in front of the little hotels across the street from Salon Regis some hotties too mixed in with the usual gordibuenas. I popped a bigger than my usual range escort and went looking for a party. I found a super cool drag queen karaoke bar near The Garage. Chicas love these types of joints so it wasn't long before a group of young beautiful flakitas rolled in. I also met a chica I used to bang out a couple years ago and she invited me to her table of friends. It was the funniest night that I've had in Nogales in quite some time. Checkout the pic and figure out the drag queen from a chica from the group of hotties that rolled in and drank enough liquid courage to get up and sing.

LuvMexicanas
08-27-21, 08:20
Bulla was popping with so many high class chicas you could never touch unless you had a helluva job. Salon Regis had many hot putas to romance. And the finale was so many hot chicas adjacent to Obsessions it was ridiculous. If I hadn't drained my balls on this one, I would have taken two to my hotel.

Jim2288
09-01-21, 17:27
I haven't been to Nogales in several years. I was thinking about a daytime trip from 10:00 - 4:00 on a weekday (A Tuesday or Thursday probably). Can anyone tell me if there is any action available during that time? Any clubs open or girls out?

LuvMexicanas
09-01-21, 18:36
I haven't been to Nogales in several years. I was thinking about a daytime trip from 10:00 - 4:00 on a weekday (A Tuesday or Thursday probably). Can anyone tell me if there is any action available during that time? Any clubs open or girls out?10-4 on a weekday will be tough sledding as the chicas don't start rolling out until around 7.

VasyaPetya
09-04-21, 09:32
Nogales was popping like a Thursday night. Many chicas in front of the little hotels across the street from Salon Regis some hotties too mixed in with the usual gordibuenas. I popped a bigger than my usual range escort and went looking for a party. I found a super cool drag queen karaoke bar near The Garage. Chicas love these types of joints so it wasn't long before a group of young beautiful flakitas rolled in. I also met a chica I used to bang out a couple years ago and she invited me to her table of friends. It was the funniest night that I've had in Nogales in quite some time. Checkout the pic and figure out the drag queen from a chica from the group of hotties that rolled in and drank enough liquid courage to get up and sing.Your reports are funny, I like reading them haha. I drove through Nogales a couple time to Hermosillo, but never stopped. Was thinking of doing a day trip there, mostly for medications, and maybe get a puta or two while I'm there. Was thinking going in a couple of days on Labor Day Monday. Good day to go or is border going to be stupid busy do you think?

LuvMexicanas
09-04-21, 21:17
Your reports are funny, I like reading them haha. I drove through Nogales a couple time to Hermosillo, but never stopped. Was thinking of doing a day trip there, mostly for medications, and maybe get a puta or two while I'm there. Was thinking going in a couple of days on Labor Day Monday. Good day to go or is border going to be stupid busy do you think?Never gone on Labor Day so can't say. What I can say is get Sentri and you won't have to worry.

VasyaPetya
09-05-21, 08:21
Never gone on Labor Day so can't say. What I can say is get Sentri and you won't have to worry.Yup, had sentri for years now. So you usually drive in there, not walk across? Do you know if they close the border early like in Algodones and Calexico at 2 pm or do they stay open late?

VasyaPetya
09-05-21, 08:45
Hey guys,

I love this forum and I've been reading it for a while. So I think I should try and contribute a little. I live in Nogales az, but I have fun in Nogales Sonora very very often, and I had for a while, I've usually try escorts from the bars near the border but I also know some girls that work as escorts independently, also I've met girls from this girl that manages other girls which by my point of view is that they are a little overprices but after meeting them the first time if I like her I try to convince her to give me her personal number so we can work things out between us. Something that I have done recently is I've message some girls on facebook telling them exactly what I want and what I can offer (I speak perfect Spanish to that helps) and at first they are a little hesitant or think that I'm fake or not real, but after messaging back and forth we end up meeting and having fun. Way much cheaper, more relaxed girls and pretty cute as well. So if any of you guys ever have some questions I think I could help since we could say I'm a local. Just willing to help everyone have as much fun as I do LOL.I'm up in Phoenix. Wouldn't mind paying for a girl for you if you showed me around in Nogales bro.

SpicyBoy70
09-05-21, 19:54
I'm up in Phoenix. Wouldn't mind paying for a girl for you if you showed me around in Nogales bro.I'm looking to go to Nogales tomorrow anyone want to go in the afternoon?

LuvMexicanas
09-05-21, 21:02
Yup, had sentri for years now. So you usually drive in there, not walk across? Do you know if they close the border early like in Algodones and Calexico at 2 pm or do they stay open late?Nah, I walk. There is zero need to drive into Sonora. None of that close the border at 2 pm bullshit.

VasyaPetya
09-06-21, 03:20
Nah, I walk. There is zero need to drive into Sonora. None of that close the border at 2 pm bullshit.Oh good, thank god. Weird that they'd do it at Calexico out of all places. I can see Algodones since its a small port. BTW, have you ever bought meds at Nogales? Is it easy to get a script from some doc over there?

LuvMexicanas
09-06-21, 17:34
Oh good, thank god. Weird that they'd do it at Calexico out of all places. I can see Algodones since its a small port. BTW, have you ever bought meds at Nogales? Is it easy to get a script from some doc over there?No but I see lots of old white people during the day so my guess is doctors are writing a prescription or two.

Mongo1
09-27-21, 23:08
This was a few years ago. I was in the back part on the 2nd floor and she just showed up at my door.

How long ago was this? In my experience they stopped being girl friendly about a year or two ago.

Quick Love
10-08-21, 15:38

STRIP CLUBS:

HOTELS:

Fray Marcos_ pretty pricey for what you get _its a fairly decent hotel a single room will run you about $85 _ it is girl friendly but it might get a little awkward since they have a bell hop that operates the elevator so you (or the girl) will always have someone in the elevator with you..Attempting to repost recent review with pictures.

Dirty8851
10-09-21, 20:57
Attempting to repost recent review with pictures.I agree. I went 2 weeks ago and there were 3 girls working. Not trying to be mean, but they were like 5-6. Is there a day and time when they bring out the good stuff?

Frank821
10-23-21, 06:36
New to this site. I live about an hour drive from aqua prieta and about the same distance to Nogales. I have never gone to Nogales to party because I hear it can be a little sketchy at times but I do know the in and outs of Agua Prieta. Anybody looking for information on AP let me know. Anybody willing to give me the basic info on Nogales?

Dirty8851
10-23-21, 16:25
New to this site. I live about an hour drive from aqua prieta and about the same distance to Nogales. I have never gone to Nogales to party because I hear it can be a little sketchy at times but I do know the in and outs of Agua Prieta. Anybody looking for information on AP let me know. Anybody willing to give me the basic info on Nogales?I've never been to AP. What is it like? Is there any mongering to do? I've only been to Nogales once, but here is plenty to do there. If your worried about safety, I would just go during the day then.

Mongo1
10-26-21, 23:17
Hey fellow Mongers.

I'm visiting Nogales this Thursday and heading back on Sunday. Any Bro's going to be in town?

Mongo1.

Mongo1
10-29-21, 19:40
I arrived at Ed's border parking which is around a 10 minute walk to get inside Mexico. Ed's is by reservation only and I used WhatsApp for communication. While walking to Hotel Fran Marcos you will be approached by many offering drugs, women and this reason types of things. Pretty much everything on the menu. I waked to the Fran Marcos which is around a 8 minute walk when you enter Mexico. I like to start my vacations totally relaxed so I went and grabbed a 90 minute massage ($35) and then went to my room for a power nap. I left my room around 7:30 pm and being Thursday night wasn't expecting too much.

First I scooped out the bar at Fran Marcos which looked pretty dead so I passed on that stop and headed over to the Garage. The Arizona vs Green Bay was on which was a great game to watch. I saw mostly locals there possibly 1 working girl that was with a couple of guys that I saw later at the Regis. After the game I headed to the Regis. The Regis had around 6 or 7 gorditas there. I had a few beers in me so my standard were sur pressed. I started talking to Anna which has a really pretty face and nice boobs so I opted to take her to my room. We grabbed a 6 pack of beer and headed to the room. Anna has a great attitude and not a clock watcher. She was open to natural oral. We played around for 1. 5 hours and cost was reasonable at $1500.

Quick Love
11-03-21, 05:43
New to this site. I live about an hour drive from aqua prieta and about the same distance to Nogales. I have never gone to Nogales to party because I hear it can be a little sketchy at times but I do know the in and outs of Agua Prieta. Anybody looking for information on AP let me know. Anybody willing to give me the basic info on Nogales?I'm pretty familiar with Nogales. Not a lot going on there but if you find a good escort. Your golden, eras spa is a message place with extras. It's usually about $40 for the house and about $120 for the girl. The 69 bar is probably one of the better of the 2 strip clubs in town but they don't open until late.

But the mecca of mongering is Tijuana. Love that place.

Aviator400
11-05-21, 00:19
I'm pretty familiar with Nogales. Not a lot going on there but if you find a good escort. Your golden, eras spa is a message place with extras. It's usually about $40 for the house and about $120 for the girl. The 69 bar is probably one of the better of the 2 strip clubs in town but they don't open until late.

But the mecca of mongering is Tijuana. Love that place.Tried to google golden eras spa in Nogales and zip. Do you have more information on the location? (Likely making a trip to Nogales next month.).

Thanks,

Bunter Hiden
11-17-21, 18:38
First time I was entertained in this border town was when you had to travel a ways in to Canal Street. Those where the days my friend I wished have never ended. That also tells you at that time all phones where connected to wires. The late 90's in my opinion was peak pussy time. Five solid bars with ladies and plenty of fun to be had. Fast forward to the 20's and there ain't much except for EROs and at that since Jenny disappeared from there the pickings are slim. She was a blast and had the finest ass. Even with the weird discoloration on one of her hips. On that side of the tracks there used to be at least three clubs. No more. One of the riskiest things I have ever done was one afternoon in Nogales. I was having lunch at that famous restaurant east of the tracks built into the hillside. I was in a party of ten. I excused myself to go down the street while we waited for food to arrive. Said I had to make a call. I bolted to the club that was on the tip of the corner just across the way from the walkway to go thru customs. It took nine minutes. I walked in and took a beautiful girl by the hand and into a back booth. Fastest blow and go I have ever had. Got back and the food had not yet arrived. No one was the wiser.

Quick Love
12-03-21, 19:32
Tried to google golden eras spa in Nogales and zip. Do you have more information on the location? (Likely making a trip to Nogales next month.).

Thanks,LOL, miscommunication. I meant you're golden (meaning your good to go) then separate statement. Eros spa massage parlor.

Quick Love
12-17-21, 15:41
Has anyone seen this (possibly too good to be true) escort? Anyone able to confirm if she's legit. Would be nice if she is.

Her response on services:

Hola bb, soy Zara. Mis servicios tienen un costo de 2000 la hora. Incluye oral bien rico, penetracion vaginal, las poses que quieras, la idea es que la pasemos muy rico bb. Voy a hotel, motel o domicilio, solo dime theónde why te llego. Cualquier duda encantada en responder.

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/modelo-colombiana-recien-llegada-fotos-sin-editar/20836458/

LuvMexicanas
12-29-21, 20:35
Has anyone seen this (possibly too good to be true) escort? Anyone able to confirm if she's legit. Would be nice if she is.

Hola bb, soy Zara. Mis servicios tienen un costo de 2000 la hora. Incluye oral bien rico, penetracion vaginal, las poses que quieras, la idea es que la pasemos muy rico bb. Voy a hotel, motel o domicilio, solo dime thende why te llego. Cualquier duda encantada en responder.

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/modelo-colombiana-recien-llegada-fotos-sin-editar/20836458/Looks pretty fake to me. I'd stick to 631 (area code for Nogales) numbers. 662 numbers are a possibility too because chicas do move between Nogales and Hermosillo. Occasionally, you'll see some chicas post ads with Obregon, Agua Prieta and Puerto Penasco area codes. One thing for sure is any ads with Mexico City or Tijuana area codes are 99.9% fake.

VasyaPetya
12-30-21, 07:34
Looks pretty fake to me. I'd stick to 631 (area code for Nogales) numbers. 662 numbers are a possibility too because chicas do move between Nogales and Hermosillo. Occasionally, you'll see some chicas post ads with Obregon, Agua Prieta and Puerto Penasco area codes. One thing for sure is any ads with Mexico City or Tijuana area codes are 99.9% fake.Yeah pretty much this. Also, even if she's real, I bet she's about 30 pounds heavier than in these pics. If you look at the last bottom pic in that ad, you can see the gut. Doesn't show much laying down, but you can still make it out. She's a fatty and those other pics are from like 5 years ago I guarantee that.

Kveldulf
01-15-22, 22:52
First time down in a couple of years. It's gone up, but still worth it I think. I chose Jenny because she's young, cute and has nice curves.

Got to the room and undressed. She went and changed into a robe. Started with a sweet but largely ineffective massage with her standing beside the bed. Told her to disrobe and lie down. I began to give her one hell of a licking. Not sure if she came, but she seemed to genuinely enjoy it.

Turned over and had her blow me. It was very nice for covered. I had her lie down for some more DATY. She was thrusting her hips and moaning. It was fun.

I had her sit on me cowgirl a while, then tried to do reverse cowgirl, but she couldn't manage to get it in. She didn't seem too experienced.

Laid her down for more DATY. Did I mention she's delicious? Driving those nice big boobs an licking her, very fun!

Missionary, DATY (she did cum this time), more missionary until I came.

I wish I knew Spanish so I could have heard what she was giggling about to another girl while I was in el banyo cleaning up.

I'll be back!

El Capo
01-28-22, 06:51

Hola bb, soy Zara. Mis servicios tienen un costo de 2000 la hora. Incluye oral bien rico, penetracion vaginal, las poses que quieras, la idea es que la pasemos muy rico bb. Voy a hotel, motel o domicilio, solo dime thende why te llego. Cualquier duda encantada en responder.

https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/modelo-colombiana-recien-llegada-fotos-sin-editar/20836458/She IS real and legit. However. She doesn't look like the pictures as much anymore. She has put on weight. And her oral skills. Horrible. She does BBBJ but stops every minute and, no joke, wipes her tongue with anti bacterial wipes. I had this experience with her then later read this is her normal service. It's not a turn on at all. She, in my opinion, is not attractive. And she is looking for someone to help her cross the border. I couldn't wait to get away from her. Avoid at all costs.

Semianon
03-17-22, 04:03
Anyone know if anal is readily available at Eros?

If not, would the Regis bar still be the best place to pick up an independent lady?

Dadinick
03-28-22, 00:46
Anyone know if anal is readily available at Eros?

If not, would the Regis bar still be the best place to pick up an independent lady?I wouldn't count on it at Eros. There is an older one at Regis who will do anal. Early 40's, blonde, big ass. She hits the gym as well so she's in decent shape. I can't remember her name.

There is a girl named Chantel who knows every freaky girl in Nogales. She usually works across the street from Regis. She can hook you up.

Amorevar
04-29-22, 08:06
I went to make a dentist appointment I was also look at possible hotels for My upcoming trip this was my 3rd time in Nogales so I was looking at prices I went to the old hotels in front of hotel Regis the little shady ones and I was asking a lady for the prices of the rooms she said it's not that kind of hotel she said all she had was little beds and some girls the girl weren't that good looking but I was kinda horny tbh so I picked the better looking one she was like a 4.5 kind of girl (not great I know) but the prices were really good like 60 bucks so we went into a room and she gave my a BBJ she was amazing she got on top of me she was getting hot asked if I wanted to just do it no protection I said no tho because you never know she rode really good did anything I wanted but her o*al was amazing and she gave me great advice about the city will go back to her tbh looks 4.5 out of 10 and performance 7 out of 10 Frontera hotel I think it's called.

Amorevar
04-29-22, 08:19
I was going to Nogales for a dentist appointment and I finish early so I was looking around at possible hotel rooms for a trip I might take to Nogales I've never stayed overnight at Nogales because I've heard it gets dangerous so I'm usually out of there by about 4 PM when I do go and this is my third time going to Nogales so I went to A couple hotel rooms and asked the prices I looked at some hotels in front of the Hotel Regis they were some old shady looking ones the one I ended up at was the hotel Frontera I was just at first seeing if they're a legitimate hotel (they are not) I walked in there and asked if they had any rooms available they said yeah but they were just small rooms with a bed they said they had girls to I was actually planning to go to obsessions but I was already there and the prices they quoted me was half what I would have paid at obsessions so I said I'm already here I'll take a girl the girls weren't that good looking only 2 of them a bit on the older side I picked the better looking one since I was horny already I she was good enough we went to the room and she gave me a BBJ then we did the deed with a condom on she was getting really hot and said we could do it raw and If I wanted it and I said no thanks because you never know but the overall experience was good and I will definitely be going back I think the thing that really was to my benefit was I speak perfect English and Spanish her looks were 4.5 out of 10 her performance was like 7.0 out of 10 she is the shortest one.

KrunkMan4
08-16-22, 15:52
I know this thread is pretty dead. Does anyone have experiences taking a girl from garage for the night. My friend said you can take a local non pro maybe pay her 100 bucks if you look decent. I'm more of long term guy needing more than an hour. Also will they let you keep her for the night from mileroticas?

GoldCylo
08-23-22, 21:58
I know this thread is pretty dead. Does anyone have experiences taking a girl from garage for the night. My friend said you can take a local non pro maybe pay her 100 bucks if you look decent. I'm more of long term guy needing more than an hour. Also will they let you keep her for the night from mileroticas?I am sure grab a lady from The Garage and my guess is it would take $150-250 depending on your looks. Would probably have to be a Friday or Saturday nights as week nights can be slow there. No idea on a overnighted from Mileroticas.

Tool Shedd
09-11-22, 04:39
First time down in a couple of years. It's gone up, but still worth it I think. I chose Jenny because she's young, cute and has nice curves.

I wish I knew Spanish so I could have heard what she was giggling about to another girl while I was in el banyo cleaning up.

I'll be back!I googled Eros and came up with a location far south of the downtown. There were no details.

This leads me to believe the Eros you mentioned is closer to the border.

Where is it please?

Thanks in advance.

Tool Shedd.

Tool Shedd
09-11-22, 04:40
I am sure grab a lady from The Garage and my guess is it would take $150-250 depending on your looks. Would probably have to be a Friday or Saturday nights as week nights can be slow there. No idea on a overnighted from Mileroticas.Googled this one too and came up with nothing.

Where do I find this Garage?

Thanks.

Tool Shedd.

Kveldulf
09-15-22, 20:35
I googled Eros and came up with a location far south of the downtown. There were no details.

This leads me to believe the Eros you mentioned is closer to the border.

Where is it please?

Thanks in advance.

Tool Shedd.The one you want is JUST over the border. Let me think of the best way to tell you how to get there. Enter Mexico and go make the you-turn as if you were going right back to the USA. About 1/4 mile or less from the border, there's a pedestrian railroad crossing to the east. I'm usually on a motorcycle, so I just ride through like a pedestrian. Not sure how you get to that street with more wheels. Let me see if I can Google up something more useful.

Okay, this restaurant is right across the street from Eros" https://www.google.com/maps/place/Restaurant+Bar+la+Roca / at 31.3309885,-110.945234,17 z / data=!3 m1!4 b1!4 m5!3 m4!1 s0 x86 d6 ad23 bcdaec33:0 x4 f1 a7218 b0191 f2 e!8 m2!3 d31.3309885!4 d-110.9430453 It's between see. Elias and Av Ruiz Cortinez Eje Sur approximately right across see. Elias from Yuri Nail Salon. Does that help?

Tool Shedd
09-18-22, 03:10
The one you want is JUST over the border. Does that help?Yes, that does help.

If I remember right there were posts on ISG about Bar la Roca and Cuevas Bar in that area years ago. Is there any action in those bars anymore?

I am planning a weekend trip to Nogales in a few weeks. I will park in AZ and drag a suitcase across the border for a few nights.

Field reports to follow.

Thanks.

Tool Shedd.

GoldCylo
09-21-22, 07:25
Googled this one too and came up with nothing.

Where do I find this Garage?

Thanks.

Tool Shedd.The Garage or El Garage is across the street north of the San Marcos Hotel or just South east of the border crossing.

Lee.

KrunkMan4
09-28-22, 17:47
Is bareback common or easy in Nogales?

LuvMexicanas
09-29-22, 03:31
Is bareback common or easy in Nogales?It is for me but that's been the case everywhere in Mexico for me. The chicas love my athletic, hairless body and my broken Spanish.

LouMike2023
09-29-22, 18:00
The Garage or El Garage is across the street north of the San Marcos Hotel or just South east of the border crossing..Its because in google shows as Downtown Nogales Bar. Have you ever been there. I am planning to go in the area soon.

LouMike2023
09-29-22, 19:00
I want to go to Nogales soon. Can someone recommend me a place where I can get beautiful young women. I speak fluent Spanish, so language won, t be a problem. I just want to go to a place where I can pick one. Do I need Mexican pesos or can I pay with dollars?

KrunkMan4
09-29-22, 20:44
So normally the girls don't care or what?

Tool Shedd
10-01-22, 21:34
The Garage or El Garage is across the street north of the San Marcos Hotel or just South east of the border crossing.

Lee.Thank you Lee. That helps. I put off my trip a week due to a nasty stomach bug I caught a few days ago.

Field report to follow.

Tool Shedd.

Tool Shedd
10-07-22, 01:12
Hey all:

Does anyone have information on Fray Marcos and their chica policies? Looks like a great location and a nice hotel.

I just don't want to get limited by a "one woman per stay" restriction that many nicer hotels around the world enforce.

Or get the stink eye if I bring one in the afternoon and one later at night.

Any other thoughts on hotels in that area? I want to stay there since I think that is where most of the action is.

I believe I will park in AZ and drag my suitcase across the border. Anyone had experience with that?

Thanks in advance.

Tool Shedd.

LuvMexicanas
10-07-22, 05:29
Hey all:

Does anyone have information on Fray Marcos and their chica policies? Looks like a great location and a nice hotel.

I just don't want to get limited by a "one woman per stay" restriction that many nicer hotels around the world enforce.

Or get the stink eye if I bring one in the afternoon and one later at night.

Any other thoughts on hotels in that area? I want to stay there since I think that is where most of the action is.

I believe I will park in AZ and drag my suitcase across the border. Anyone had experience with that?

Thanks in advance.

Tool Shedd.I've had two chicas visit me the same night with no issues. Never lugged a suitcase across because I travel with just a backpack.

Tool Shedd
10-08-22, 04:01
The Garage or El Garage is across the street north of the San Marcos Hotel or just South east of the border crossing.

Lee.Thanks to goldcylo and Kveldulf for their information on Eros and El Garaje.

Reading back over the last 5 years of Nogales posts, I see about 3 years ago Luv Mexicanas posted that Hotel Fray Marcos is definitely chica friendly.

I want to check out the bar there, in the Regis, the street scene and of course El Garaje and Eros.

Leaving tomorrow morning from the Phoenix area, parking at Ed's and walking over, dragging my suitcase for a two night stay.

I want to relax, drink some beers, eat some tacos and meet some ladies. I have been under a lot of stress this week.

I found a MILF on mileroticos that I want to see.

Field report to follow, thanks to all that posted information. It would be nice to see this board come alive a little.

Tool Shedd.

Tool Shedd
10-08-22, 04:12
I've had two chicas visit me the same night with no issues. Never lugged a suitcase across because I travel with just a backpack.Hi Luv Mexicanas:

Thanks for the info on Fray Marcos.

An awful lot of the other information I have gleaned on Nogales is from your past field reports.

I appreciate your help.

Tool Shedd.

Tool Shedd
10-12-22, 03:45
I will detail my parking, restaurant, hotel, peso buying, barbershop and other activities in a non-monger report if anyone is interested.

Arrived in Nogales, AZ and parked at Ed's Border Parking around 1:15 PM Saturday. Walked about a block to the border, stopped for a shave in a barbershop and arrived in Hotel Fray Marcos around 2 PM. From parking to hotel was only about a 10 minute walk and I walk slow. No one on the Mexican side asked me any questions, searched me or asked for whatever that form is everyone on here mentions.

Around 5 PM I went to Eros Spa. A cute, tall and well formed gal wearing glasses named Lluvia (Rain) took my 700 (pesos and gave me a so-so massage. Then for another 1,200 pesos I got a so-so BBBJ. She didn't remove any clothing and immediately spit it out when I started to come. She was cute, but the experience lacked any excitement or real satisfaction. However, I did get a free bottle of water upon exit, standard for most massage parlors I have visited around the world.

Around 9 PM I went to Regis Bar. There were a lot of people there, sadly only a few working girls I could spot. One gordibuena (chubby gal) in a sexy red dress was working an older white haired gringo and they were using the google translate to interface. She was pretty and cute, probably a 6 or 7 if you like them thick. There were some smoking hot ladies there, but as far as I could see not many women that weren't with a group of friends or with a man. I saw another 30 something tall bleached blonde with smoking tight hot zebra pants leave with a man later. I think she was a professional. Still the beer was cold, the music was good (cumbias, nortenos and a few Eagles / John Fogerty tunes) sung by a pretty good singer to karaoke background. There was a lot of positive energy and happy people in there, I didn't feel self conscious or out of place being almost the only gringo among about 100 people. Good vibes.

At midnight, after about 5 too many beers and a couple of margaritas, I tottered over to Obsessions TD. It wasn't as bleak or dire as has been reported on this board, but nothing too great. I knew better, but I sat down and a honey in a red dress with overly large man made hooters came over. I con't remember her name but I enjoyed putting my hand on her butt and chatting with her. She spoke pretty good English and drank a lot of the 6 ounce beers at $13/ bottle. I enjoyed her company but by the time I got out of there I was down about $100 USD (all prices were posted, quoted and collected in USD. English was spoken by all I talked to. I think the posted VIP price was $17, I didn't partake. The twelve ounce Tecates in a can were $4 and the music wasn't as loud or horrible as I remembered most strip clubs inflicted on you. The door man asked for $2 USD when I left.

As I walked down the street about 1 AM, I had about 5 or 6 ladies standing in the seedy hotel doorways ask me in English if I was looking for a woman. Well, yes I was but I was a little too ork-faced to pick one out of the shadows.

I went in to the Downtown bar, formerly known as El Garaje. I had eaten there earlier, pretty good food and just across the street from Hotel Fray Marcos. Well, hell, at 1 in the morning it was PACKED! Shoulder to shoulder, loud music, a lot of what looked like 20-30 year old boys and girls. I had one beer and got out of there. I couldn't spot a working girl in there and couldn't have picked her up if I had. Loud music, too many people to mover around, I was really out of place there.

So upon returning to my room I contacted a lady from mileroticos that had an intriguing profile. She was not available but would send Nayelita to my room. She arrived promptly 15 minutes later. She was too young for me, about 20 years old and appeared to be disgusted by me from the get go. She turned her head away from me as I played with her boobs and her CBJ sucked (or didn't suck that well). She jack-hammered my dick with her fist painfully hurt little Johnny ramming the raincoat on and then she climbed on cowgirl style and barely allowed any penetration, jumping off just as I finished, thus ruining my orgasm. She got dressed and got out of there as fast as she could dress. Looks-7, attitude-1, performance-1. 1,800 pesos for about 17 minutes. WIR? Not even a valid question. Left me pretty unsatisfied. Starfish? Straight out of the deepfreeze. Yes, I am almost 3 times as old as she is and yes, I am bald and fat. But that "service" was pathetic.

So far my experiences weren't at all satisfying and were expensive. Spanish was a must, the only English opportunity was from the basketball-boobed gal in the Table Dance (strip club). She was going to come to my room after work, about 3 AM, but I talked her out of it.

Tool Shedd
10-12-22, 04:15
Breakfast, then walked around. Lunch, then walked around. The downtown was pretty dead. The air was sparkling and clear after the rainy Saturday, cool, only in the mid 70's. There were a lot of families in the small Ninos Heroes park and lots of food vendors.

I watched a political protest in the park about the US Border Patrol and all the people they have allegedly shot. I have no idea the circumstances or the issues. They had placards demanding justice, a big 10 foot puppet on a stick, and posters showing faces, names and ages of the victims. Had a loud mouthed woman on the bull horn shouting very repetitive phrases about justice and singing an annoying chant about what I don't know since it was garbled and unintelligible. I do know those protests in most languages are loud, repetitive and somewhat annoying to listen to after a while. I stayed back a bit since it was the US government they were protesting and I am a US citizen. However there was no feeling or hint of animosity towards me I could feel. They marched off downtown and I went back to the park for street foods (love those churros)!

I toyed with the idea of buying a blue pill or equivalent. I have never needed one before. I tried one in Thailand just for the experience but this day I didn't buy one. Bad choice.

Around 9 PM I was back at Bar Regis. Tonight being Sunday there were fewer people there but more unattached ladies. Most of them weren't working. The music was good, the beer was cold and a.

5' 4" 40 year old lady with a nice figure and a little bit of a rough face walked in wearing a short but sexy dress. I sent her a beer and she came over, asked if I wanted company. Heck yeah! Mayra spoke not a word of English but we did OK with my Spanish. She is a single mother of two teen boys, works in a tortilleria. Mayra was really getting in to the music, singing along with the karaoke singer. We talked a lot, danced to a cumbia and decided to go to my room. I explicitly told her I wanted a "trato de nova" (GFE) and she readily agreed. She asked for 1,500 pesos and I forked it over, felt like I had really made a connection.

In the room Mayra didn't want to kiss. She begged off that she had a sore on her lip. OK, no big deal. We hugged, caressed and such for a while. I then dined at the why, DATY with her was excellent! She writhed and moaned, bucked up and came twice. We then hugged and chatted for a while. When it came to my turn for pleasure, Mayra wouldn't give me a BJ due to her mouth. I was tired and counting on a BJ to enjoy my part of the night. Sadly, I couldn't rise to the occasion and after 20 minutes of trying to shove a wet noodle into her love cave, we gave up. Mayra cried, she was a passionate woman that wanted a hot f**k and felt like she let me down. I wasn't mad, just disappointed and I told her not to worry about it. Should have bought the blue pill for this contingency! I let her go, didn't ask for any money back. She was a semi-pro, worked in a tortilleria and I genuinely felt she could use the money more than I could. Also I had really enjoyed the chatting, dancing, sharing music and 3 hours we spent together. She didn't have a cell due to a recent illness so I got the address of where she works and I may look her up if I come to Nogales again.

Overall, I enjoyed the food, the music, chatting with the people and generally exploring the town. I had a bad week before going to Nogales and my overall experience was relaxing and enjoyable. However, after mongering in Abu Dhabi and Dubai for 3 years, Mexico is a mongering let-down to me. I may not bother with Nogales again. If I had a wing man with experience, like Luv Mexicanas, it may be worth the trip. But overall Nogales just doesn't hit the mark for mongering, IMHO.

Tool Shedd
10-12-22, 04:33
This is a report on my non-mongering activities in Nogales, Oct 8-10. Sort of an FYI post.

Ed's Border Parking: Contacted through WhatsApp, supplied my name, phone number, expected arrival and length of stay. Ed has a Shell station one block from the border and parking is next to it. I gassed up my vehicle in case I lost my wallet in Mexico I could drive home, paid the $24 for 48 hours and was given a dashboard ticket and a matching claim check ticket. The attendant walked over to the high-fenced lot and let me in, taking pictures of my ride to prove condition upon arrival.

Across the street from Ed's is Paisano Mailboxes. In the corner is a casa de cambio (money changer) and the attendant at Ed's said it has the best exchange rate. I bought pesos at 19.4 to the US dollar and it was the best rate I saw in my wanderings. Most places were selling at 19.0. FYI: Selling back your pesos here the rate was about 19.2 to the USD, 19.0 everywhere else. I didn't sell any pesos because I plan on going back to Rocky Point next month.

Walked a block to the border, went through the turnstiles and boom, I was in Mexico. There was no official questioning me or asking about the I-whatever form. It was raining but not hard so the streets were slick. I stopped in a barbershop to get a head-shave and for 40 pesos left clean and smelling pretty. The barbers were very professional and I enjoyed the vibe there.

A block later I arrived at Hotel Fray Marcos. Old and classy but not really up to date. 3,300 pesos for two nights with a 200 peso deposit to ensure you don't scamper with the remote or towels. The elevator was so old it wasn't automated, you had to have someone open the cage and take you to your floor. There were no queen rooms available so I got a room with two "matrimonial" beds (twins?) The bedding and room were clean but the carpet was old. There is no thermostat so you take what you can get from the vent above the door. It was stuffy and the window was calked shut. OBTW the hotel has valet parking if you want to bring your car, rate 150 pesos per day. Cheaper than Ed's but not really after you figure in the car insurance.

I ate one meal in the hotel restaurant. It was very good and fancy, stuffed chicken breast with mushrooms and white sauce. Price was OK, about 200 peso wit a Corona. The waiters in Mexico are true professionals, dressed very nice, attentive and courteous. The meal looked like fancy French cuisine from a real chef, but it was good and the portion was OK.

I will post more of my non-mongering experiences and information tomorrow. Please contact me via PM if you have any questions.

Kveldulf
10-18-22, 20:15
I can't work that site to save my life. It doesn't show Sonora as a state choice? How on earth did you find anyone in Nogales?

Thanks to goldcylo and Kveldulf for their information on Eros and El Garaje.

Reading back over the last 5 years of Nogales posts, I see about 3 years ago Luv Mexicanas posted that Hotel Fray Marcos is definitely chica friendly.

I want to check out the bar there, in the Regis, the street scene and of course El Garaje and Eros.

Leaving tomorrow morning from the Phoenix area, parking at Ed's and walking over, dragging my suitcase for a two night stay.

I want to relax, drink some beers, eat some tacos and meet some ladies. I have been under a lot of stress this week.

I found a MILF on mileroticos that I want to see.

Field report to follow, thanks to all that posted information. It would be nice to see this board come alive a little.

Tool Shedd.

OldSchool318
10-26-22, 22:10
Nogales still fun? Girls line up during weeknights? How is the Regis saloon during week? Love the weekends there but thought weekdays could have some payoff.

Quick Love
11-04-22, 08:13
Thanks man for your detailed reports. Have you been to Tijuana, that's the best place in Mexico for mongering and other places pales in comparison. I stopped going to Nogales as often after I experience Tijuana. In Nogales you'll pay more with less options. I'll be there Friday night.

Leaving Saturday.

This is a report on my non-mongering activities in Nogales, Oct 8-10. Sort of an FYI post.

VasyaPetya
12-05-22, 08:16
I'm surprised there's no dedicated thread for Hermosillo. But figured I'd post here since its not that far. Has anyone been down there recently? Is Black Diamond and Rubi still good to go as far as quality of girls? Haven't been down in HMO in a while. Any issues safety wise in general around town etc?

GoldCylo
01-05-23, 18:24
I will be headed to Nogales for the next two nights and will test out finding a no pro or semi pro at the Garaje. Any other similar places that might be worth a try?

LuvMexicanas
01-06-23, 03:10
I will be headed to Nogales for the next two nights and will test out finding a no pro or semi pro at the Garaje. Any other similar places that might be worth a try?Salon Regis is best on weekends but Thursday nights can sometimes be good too.

LuvMexicanas
03-24-23, 00:58
Here's my advice if you really want to maximize the hobby in Nogales. You must be willing to experiment. What do I mean by that? I'll explain. Most of the time you message an escort, you're exchanging messages with a girl who knows other girls. The girl you're messaging with might visit you or more likely she'll send one of her friends. It can be hit and miss so you must be willing to strike out a few at bats, but fight through that because there are some gems. Several times I've had fresh young chicas enter my hotel room where it's obvious they've never escorted before or maybe just started. I'm teaching them how to suck me the way I like it, to be less shy and barebacking some nice clean low mileage coito. If you hit it off, she'll give you her number and after a date or two treat you like a boyfriend. I took a chica (I first met her a few weeks ago when she visited my hotel room where we hit it off) out last night to a sushi restaurant 15-20 minutes into Nogales, which was the first time I ventured deep into the city. It's bigger than I thought and rather nice for the most part. She was constantly kissing me in public, holding my hand and affectionate all the way around. It was a little awkward for me because I'm not much for PDA but I went with the flow because she seemed to be having a good time. During sex later in my hotel, she acted like we just got married. Long slow sloppy wet blowjob. Endless kisses and looking back at me during perrito whimpering with a longing look. We finished in missionary and she looked at me with her sultry eyes as I unloaded my leche deep in her which made her smile. She's super hot and just 22. She's been messaging me non-stop all day.

Tool Shedd
04-29-23, 03:34
I can't work that site to save my life. It doesn't show Sonora as a state choice? How on earth did you find anyone in Nogales?Sorry I am getting back so late. I haven't been on ISG for some months.

If you search for Mileroticos Mexico there will be some pull-down menus at the top of the page.

The first pull-down is where you choose what you are looking for. "Escorts) is my go-to.

"Elige Estado (Choose State) you would pick Sonora. I just checked and Sonora is on the pull-down at this time.

"Elige Cidudad (Choose City)" is where you pull down Nogales, or Pureto Penasco (Rocky Point) etc.

Like any other escort site in the world, you might find someone that looks real good. I did, but she was "ocupada" and sent a stand-in. The service I got from her was appaling.

Hope this isn't too late to do you some good. Happy mongering.

Tool Shedd.

Tool Shedd
04-29-23, 03:42
Thanks man for your detailed reports. Have you been to Tijuana?I haven't done Tijuana yet, it is on my bucket list. It is about 5 hours from where I am currently residing. Nogales is but 3 1/2 and Rocky Point just about the same.

The vibe in Nogales and RP was just a little off last the few times I was down there. I got offered cocaine by the guy next to me in the urinal and the tout that found me a girl had a cartel vibe to him.

The girl asked for more money to pay off the cartel, she wasn't that good and admitted she liked "ice. " A first for me, working girl openly talking about drogas. This was in RP.

After the killings in Brownsville I decided not to go across the border alone for a while. I got a little creeped out by a tout in Nogales that tried to follow me and my chosen date back to my hotel and wouldn't bug off.

Maybe I am imagining things but the vibe is just different down there now. I have extensive experience traveling in Mexico by bus, train, plane, car and have been in 20 states. It JDFR to me at this time. And yet, I miss it. Maybe this summer another jaunt to RP will be in order.

Anyone have thoughts on that?

Tool Shedd.

Tool Shedd
04-29-23, 03:46
Salon Regis is best on weekends but Thursday nights can sometimes be good too.I enjoyed the crowd here, the music and the friendly vibe. I picked up a very nice MILF here on a Sunday night. The Saturday night crowd was a lot of fun too. See my posts of Oct 8 & 9 for details of my Regis experiences.

Tool Shedd.

El Capo
05-29-23, 15:53
Met a girl on Tinder. 25 years old. Great body. Great attitude. I made a joke about a FWB situation and she said she would love someone to help her out once in a while. We agreed on $100 for the night. Got into Nogales around 1 pm Saturday. She was waiting for me at the border. Went and checked in at the hotel then went to eat and talk. Very nice girl. Walked for a while then went back to the hotel and had drinks. Then got down to business. Very sensual in bed. Open minded. And it was great. Spent the night together. She also has a USA Visa so she can visit AZ! Going to take her to Hermosillo for a long weekend this month and have some fun.

Tinder is a goldmine for normal girls looking for a sugar daddy.

Aviator400
06-12-23, 18:00
Still waiting to pull the trigger. I have been to Nogales four times recently, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The first time (Wednesday) I ignored the street girls around the area of Regis and Obsession, because there was one scary monster on one side of the street and a herd of moos on the other. Second time (Friday) I logged my time in Obsession and Studio 69 where I ran out of time and money to experience a Nogales Street Girl. I did speak to one girl who has a nice body, but was surrounded by a field of desperation. I asked her how much, and she said $80 for everything, which sounded a lot better than the Obsession girl ($180/ HR) or the Studio 69 girl ($240/ HR). However, the more we spoke, the more it sounded like a rushed experience so she can run off to get her next fix.

Saturday I spotted a pretty, fat-ass girl that got my interest. I doubled back to approach her, and she was walking away, out of the area, with another female. Didn't feel like chasing her down.

Sunday, I spotted her again, just as she entered the Regis bar. I followed her in where she sat at what I overheard the bartender refer to as, "the puta table. " There were six girls at the table, chatting away, so again I was not anxious to approach.

About 15 minutes later the women exited in mass. I thought they would station themselves across the street in front of the clearly-for-the-purpose hotel. Nope, they huddled in mass outside the bar, continuing the deep discussion. Probably about the lack of business. I walked through the middle of them, expecting to get the attention of at least one. Nope, I was invisible.

Of note, I am of retirement age, but in good health and in good condition (weight correct for my height according to the government charting). Eastern European decent, shower regularly, and dress casually. Read the forum, but the information seems to be dated.

There were a few girls at the hotel across the street, but none of them appealed to me.

I thought it rude to break into the gaggle, especially since my Spanish is limited to basics, like "where is the hotel / post office / hospital?" Trying to be culturally sensitive, how is it best to cull my prize from the herd?

Is there another area / hotel where street girls hang out?

Any recent information on the going rate for services?

Any recent information on services provided, such as BBBJ or anal?

Are there other forums / blogs with recent information? (One I discovered with 2021 information that seemed to be inaccurate based on my on-site observations.).

Going back Thursday or Friday of next week. Any and all information will be appreciated and described in a follow-up report.

Aviator400
06-19-23, 17:22
Friday (06/16/23) I pulled the trigger and took on a "street girl. " It is Friday night, a little after 9:00, and I am determined to bang a street girl just for the experience. Down the block, the main street is barricaded. An open stage is surrounded by motorcycles and bikers flying colors abound, mixed with civilians. A band was playing classic rock-and-roll (AC / DC, Aerosmith, et al). They were just bass, guitar, and drums. The musicianship was good. The vocals, not so much. Bikes were allowed through the barricades, where they raced the length of a city block, up to the crowd at full throttle and full volume. Not exactly a safe activity. OTOH, it was easy to walk around, as the crowd was very respectful and lined the sidewalks, but left a wide, clear path down the middle.

The previous week, I was here in the same area and there was some kind of craft show going on. Crowded, but again the people were polite. I am guessing that there is something going on in the area every weekend.

Back to Regis Bar. No working girls inside. A rather obnoxious waif was probably a working girl, hanging around outside, chain smoking, and bitching about something. I am guessing that her drug dealer is late on his delivery or she isn't getting any offers to fuck for money and she is pissed about it.

I find my way across the street. A big guy with decent English skills calls to me, offering girls with "good service. " he does a little lineup. Of the four, three are over my weight limit. When I chose the lean girl with the clown makeup, the others looked disappointed. Actually, it wasn't officially clown makeup, but she had bright red lipstick, heavy fake eyelashes, and sharpie eyebrows. She was $80 paid to her in the room and $15 for the room paid to the big guy.

The room was basic. A queen-size bed and a ¾ bath. A big fan that roared in the 85-degree weather. She put on some music on her cell and stripped down. Natural be cups. Some baby damage and a very nice ass. I started to play with her and she paused me, so I stripped down.

She bent over the bed as if to start with doggy. I fingered her puss and she must have been filled with lube, because there is no way she could be that slick naturally that fast. She was dripping. I put a finger inside her and she said that wasn't allowed. Surprised, I played with her clit for a bit, but she kept saying, "sexo. " We had an hour, so I didn't see the rush.

I indicated that I wanted to start with a BJ, asking for a BBBJ. She declined and got her condom. The CBJ was very lame, basically holding me in her mouth while she gave me a hand job. Even the hand job was lame. She rolled over to missionary and I complied, condom in place. She was surprisingly snug and felt good, but the vibe was off.

I was erect, but unenthused. She put her finger to her mouth indicating that I shouldn't say anything and offered BBFS. I declined, but she positioned herself in reverse cowgirl, spreading her ass. I thought she was going to offer anal, but I fingered her butthole and she waived her finger NO. I held her off as she kept trying to insert me bare. Things were getting weird or weirder. I tried to have her get me off by hand, but I felt like I was fighting more than fucking. The thrill was gone.

We reached the 45-minute mark and she indicated that she wanted to clean up. She wiped me down and went into the bathroom. I dressed. She came out and dressed. Reapplied the clown paint and we left the room.

As I exited the building, the big guy asked for a tip. I gave him $4 and he seemed pleased by it. I turned toward the main street and girls on the street were calling, "Lady?" which seems to be the preferred method of getting a monger's attention, as opposed to the hiss hiss on the Tijuana streets.

It is hard to beat $80/ hour for a decent looking chica, but Big Time wrestling to get what I want is a real boner killer. Maybe I will raise my weight limit and try someone who doesn't get much play and see if she might be more cooperative.

LuvMexicanas
06-21-23, 22:54
Friday (06/16/23) I pulled the trigger and took on a "street girl. " It is Friday night, a little after 9:00, and I am determined to bang a street girl just for the experience. Down the block, the main street is barricaded. An open stage is surrounded by motorcycles and bikers flying colors abound, mixed with civilians. A band was playing classic rock-and-roll (AC / DC, Aerosmith, et al). They were just bass, guitar, and drums. The musicianship was good. The vocals, not so much. Bikes were allowed through the barricades, where they raced the length of a city block, up to the crowd at full throttle and full volume. Not exactly a safe activity. OTOH, it was easy to walk around, as the crowd was very respectful and lined the sidewalks, but left a wide, clear path down the middle.

The previous week, I was here in the same area and there was some kind of craft show going on. Crowded, but again the people were polite. I am guessing that there is something going on in the area every weekend.

Back to Regis Bar. No working girls inside. A rather obnoxious waif was probably a working girl, hanging around outside, chain smoking, and bitching about something. I am guessing that her drug dealer is late on his delivery or she isn't getting any offers to fuck for money and she is pissed about it.

I find my way across the street. A big guy with decent English skills calls to me, offering girls with "good service. " he does a little lineup. Of the four, three are over my weight limit. When I chose the lean girl with the clown makeup, the others looked disappointed. Actually, it wasn't officially clown makeup, but she had bright red lipstick, heavy fake eyelashes, and sharpie eyebrows. She was $80 paid to her in the room and $15 for the room paid to the big guy.

The room was basic. A queen-size bed and a bath. A big fan that roared in the 85-degree weather. She put on some music on her cell and stripped down. Natural be cups. Some baby damage and a very nice ass. I started to play with her and she paused me, so I stripped down..The only thing I can think of is some Mexicanas get ornery or even insulted if you don't fuck them raw. Weird I know. I'm not sure what to make of it maybe they hate the feel of a condom, think you perceive them as unclean, or whatever the reason.

Luis2
07-20-23, 20:59
I live in phx area and visit nogales a once a month average for many years. I'm mid 60's and speak some Spanish not fluent but no translator needed. Usually go on Saturday but went Tues last week. Spent the night at regis hotel (decent, good air, fair price and clean.) I did an afternoon meet with a hot 30 year old I found months ago but couldn't connect. Little afternoon time together went well and she was to return for the night but was a no show. And of course she wanted money for kids party which I provided. Some great girls in nogales but hard to trust. I waited in front of regis for her return. Most of street girls hang nearby. A couple decent lookers offered for $70 and I ran into a great lady that I have done a couple times. Older (40's) average looks but good body, good english. Her attitude is 10,body 7-8,not fat but a mom body. I give her $60-80,never rushed and last time all bare service. Also popped in regis bar and some ladies working. I usually do Saturday's but I think next trip will be midweek again. Many touts approach me, I wave them all off. I often get farmacy items for friends. I always feel safe but never drunk and always watch my back. Have been to Tijuana a few times but I think the long drive and higher prices there now, the bargains are maybe better in nogales. Be happy to meet for an adult beverage and some fun.

LuvMexicanas
07-26-23, 23:27
I live in phx area and visit nogales a once a month average for many years. I'm mid 60's and speak some Spanish not fluent but no translator needed. Usually go on Saturday but went Tues last week. Spent the night at regis hotel (decent, good air, fair price and clean.) I did an afternoon meet with a hot 30 year old I found months ago but couldn't connect. Little afternoon time together went well and she was to return for the night but was a no show. And of course she wanted money for kids party which I provided. Some great girls in nogales but hard to trust. I waited in front of regis for her return. Most of street girls hang nearby. A couple decent lookers offered for $70 and I ran into a great lady that I have done a couple times. Older (40's) average looks but good body, good english. Her attitude is 10,body 7-8,not fat but a mom body. I give her $60-80,never rushed and last time all bare service. Also popped in regis bar and some ladies working. I usually do Saturday's but I think next trip will be midweek again. Many touts approach me, I wave them all off. I often get farmacy items for friends. I always feel safe but never drunk and always watch my back. Have been to Tijuana a few times but I think the long drive and higher prices there now, the bargains are maybe better in nogales. Be happy to meet for an adult beverage and some fun.You're unable to receive PMs but good news is you only need 7 more reports to become a senior member. That way people can send you PMs to coordinate beverages and fun.

Luis2
08-13-23, 17:58
Friday report visit. Made my semi regular trip and girl that left me hanging previously promised a day and evening of fun so planed a meet. She told me need my car and I have sentri so drove in around 3. Was raining and she was to meet me at regis bar. She was late but streets flooded so understandable. I waited out front briefly, rain had stopped but no activity across street at usual street girl hotels. She arrived and we went in regis for drinks and chat. There were a couple working ladies there. Average looks and my date knew a couple. One sat with us and I bought a beer. Drinks are reasonable and atmosphere is ok but this girl and many know how to ply you for money buying food and drinks for friends. The day went well and this girl 30,thin and cute but like many, she is struggling mom that has made poor life choices and is constantly trying to drain the wallet. Will be my last visit with her, just to money hungry, probably just survival but I won't deal with it any more, and I have had other similar encounters but also some good ones that drive me to return for the hunt. I left around 8 pm and did not walk downtown area but everyplace else busy and traffic into Mexico was very brisk. Happy hunting if.

Luis2
08-27-23, 04:45
Yesterday nogales run for lunch with friends, meds, and posible lady visit. 11 am arrival, very busy downtown. Took care of meds and lunch. Did see 1 larger lady well dressed working near quickie motels. She got picked up and did not see her again. Went for lunch and returned to central area early afternoon. A tout latched on and chatted awhile. The people trying to cross into usa are lining the walkway to usa and filling cheap hotels including the quickie working girl places (martinez, frontier). A great looker walked by, tout tells me non worker from Cuba and he pointed out Venezuelan males as well. I walk to Eros massage, an older mamasan lady and 2 decent girls there and if I understood mama was $40 to house and $40 to girls which I found questionable. Did 1 beer in regis bar around 4. My last visit there with female a couple working girls came in, this time, none during my visit. My target was leave at 5. Was approached around 4:45 by a working girl, Chelsea, probably 30's,mom body, cute and if I had more time would sample. She wanted $100 for 1 hour but I'm sure would negotiate. Next trip will get a room if possible and hunt a bit harder. Unfortunately the border issue has changed even the small town of nogales.

LuvMexicanas
08-27-23, 19:36
Unfortunately the border issue has changed even the small town of nogales.That's part of the reason why my last 4-5 trips I've delved deep into the city away from the border. The bars, restaurants and clubs around the mall and Colonia Kennedy are quite nice. I've met civvies and escorts and they love going to dinner, drinks and other stuff (clubbing, shooting pool, etc), and at the end of the night the chica will fuck you like you're her boyfriend.

Luis2
09-25-23, 18:05
My choice would be mid week visit. However a lunch with friends required a Sunday visit. I arrived downtown at 9 am and did stroll to pharmacy passing usual street girl area. At 9 am was approached by larger than I like 30's mom in front of Frontera hotel, there was girl waiting in Martinez lobby and lady on corner I had seen standing on corner near that area my last visit and she approached as I walk by. Did my shopping and did lunch meet with friends and returned to area 2:30-3:30. At that time only a girl in front of 1 hotel. Popped in Regis, no action and walked over to massage parlor across railroad tracks,4 younger ladies,1 very attractive but did not partake as is current favorite at AMP in phx. Would like to do overnight to rocky point but see little action on forum here so I assume slim pickings and overpriced. I generally find the Nogales ladies more relaxed if you get overnight room and buy a couple beers and enjoy together. I also found at my arrival Sunday, I had missed downtown tequila fest on Saturday, which I was told they promoted buying bottles so free samples, maybe opportunity missed as many Mexican ladies enjoy drinking.

Luis2
10-04-23, 21:44
Having had good and interesting Tuesday visit a couple months ago, I decided to try again since my day had me in tuscon area. Got a session in but a little disappointing with very limited choice. Had planned to spend night but my regular decent $40 motel had a full lobby at 1:30 of people trying to cross border. No luck there so tried a couple others that in past were same price range but with all business from the border crossers, many have raised prices $20-35. Had contacted a mileroricos girl before leaving home. She has a place and invites you if you choose. I messaged and told her I could not find room so she says come to my place in half hour. I did not realize I had seen her a year ago at different location. Is ok provider but I would not repeat. Good oral but a little bigger body than I like and smokey breath and room. Price is ok at $65 and limited choice. I saw 2 working ladies downtown before heading to my rendezvous and I hang awhile downtown between 4- 7 and only 1 working lady and none in Regis where they gather. Could be improvement later but with no room I did not stay late. Many more food carts downtown doing more business due to migrants and makes it difficult finding room in $35-60 range, while in the past very plentiful there. Maybe time for Tijuana road trip but I read all prices inflated there also.

Aviator400
10-21-23, 01:18
Friday night, expected it to be busy. Arrived about 7:30, which is a little early for this club. Walked into Mexico without any issues. Not carrying anything in a bag, so I walked past the X-ray. No visa to complete. Walked over the bridge, but there is a path across the tracks at ground level that is a lot shorter, so I made a mental note. You just have to navigate the cars exiting Mexico. It is a little dark in this area, but there is some kind of headquarters for the soldiers at the end of the block, so there were about 20 of them milling about. Didn't pay much attention to me when I walked through them. Saw a few trucks packed with soldiers patrolling the streets. Maybe a little more than past experience. Also, a heavy police presence.

Some kind of car show on the other side of the tracks was going on. Checked it out. Very interesting, but a few of them were having "sonic drags" which I believe is a US term for competing vehicles with music played at ear-splitting levels. He who destroys their hearing by age 30 wins.

There was also a stage with various music acts. Fun to check out and seems that something like this is occurring every weekend. There were some leather-bound dudes with jackets showing club logos. Didn't seem to be any issues, but I wouldn't want to get in the middle of them.

Jesus took my cover ($24) and led me inside to get change. (Note that the cover at Obsession was $10 by comparison and that is with the Gringo tax. There were about six girls observed and two mongers plus me.

Interesting layout. The bar is on the second level with some seating. A lower level wraps around the oblong, two-pole stage. A third level wraps around the room. The girls hang out in a couch area on the second level, near the head of the stage that they can access via a short bridge. The couch area is well lit by white light, so you can get a clear view of the available girls from almost anywhere in the room.

The stage performances started. The first dancer was clearly pregnant. (Hope she has a daughter.) The lineup grew to about 14 dancers by the time I left at 9:00. All girls went topless during their stage performances. Nobody went nude. The stage is about five feet above the first level floor and there is no seating around the stage, so not a lot of stage tipping. Occasionally someone would walk up and give the girls a few dollars.

The DJ did not manage the music well, as there were a lot of gaps between the songs, even as the girls were performing. Most of the music ranged from Latin to some Classic Rock.

Most of the girls were attractive. None were under a 6 (except maybe the preggers, depending on your taste) and there were a few 8's. Most appeared to be natural. I briefly saw a 10. Blond hair, excellent figure, beautiful face. She came in in civilian clothes and disappeared.

I sat at the second level and was approached by Danilla. She is a little thick (which I like), sporting DDs, which felt natural and a nice ass. Her face was average and she had no English skills.

It started with a request to buy her a beer. I asked how much and the mesera had to think about it for a few moments, which indicated to me that she was making up a price plus Gringo tax. I could hear her thinking, "How much will the Gringo traffic bear?" $26! No, I am not asking for a bucket. Danilla gives me a sheepish "please" look. I accept, but it would be the only one that I would buy during my visit. My mineral water was $5.

Danilla let my hands roam a bit, and she popped out her boobs for inspection. Very attractive. She kept trying to sell sex with her. I told her maybe soon. I kept imagining that big ass in doggie and those big boobs swinging. She then suggested a private dance. She quoted $22 for four minutes. She was very specific that it was four minutes. I went to pay for the dance at the cashier and he said it was $24. Maybe I misunderstood her. The price was close to the same price I would pay in Tijuana, so I paid it.

The room was a row of cubicles a little wider than shoulder width. She took off her top and one piece, revealing her T-back. Hands roamed over all her girl parts. Sucked on her nipples briefly before she pulled away. Rather suddenly she announced that the time was over and she pulled out the T-back, asking for a propina. I gave her a few dollars. She copped an attitude like "on to the next one ASAP. " That and being a little shy about intimate contact, I decided not to pull the trigger with her without scoping out my other options.

A little later I saw her with a local. Considering the shots and beers she was sucking down, it either cost him about $200 for her drinks or the locals are not charged nearly as much as the Gringos. They did go to the back rooms together. As Danilla walked past me, she tapped my head to say, "You could have been the one fucking me. " Sorry chica. I don't consider it a missed opportunity. I wonder how her client interpreted it?

I watched more stage performances. When I left, there were maybe 10-12 mongers. Considering the size of the room and what I have seen in the past, the club was not getting a lot of business.

I left, complaining to Jesus about the prices. He just smiled and shrugged. That said to me, "Stupid Gringo. Don't you know not to come in here. ".

Overall, it is a nice clean well-maintained building. Good lighting. Bordering on being too loud. Of the two clubs in Nogales, the girls here are much hotter, but the prices are out-of-line. The Gringo tax wasn't this extreme on a previous visit, so it will be a while before I visit again.

I walked back across the tracks through the gap in the wall. Got to be careful about crossing in front of the cars trying to exit across the border, but most people were polite. Went over to Obsession to log a few hours.

Crossing the border back to the USA about 11:00 was easy. When I entered Mexico there was a substantial line back to the USA. This time there were only six people ahead of me.

On the USA side there are toilets open to the public FYI.

Luis2
10-25-23, 16:13
Had some time to spare Sunday between meeting friends in tuscon and nogales so made the trip. I had contacted a mirecoles ad and seemed promising. However could not get donation amount till last minute and questionable fotos. I got to nogales 10 am and messaged mirecoles contact. She told me her hotel, was a few blocks from border and I know the area so headed out on foot. Got to hotel, there is a market across street so told her I was standing there. She steps out on balcony and waves. I head that way but as I get near I can see pretty chubby and older and not attractive and wanted 2000 pesos, too much for lack of quality so passed. I did stop at Eros massage and only one lady avalible and she said $40 for house and $40 for her but at that point needed to meet friends. Mid afternoon made a couple passes downtown and couple chubby street girls about. Considered spending night but my favorite inexpensive motel full at 2:30 pm again because full of illegal border crossers so hung out a bit and headed home. While hanging downtown,2 pairs of Mexican army, covered faces, AR 15's in hand walked by, had to be looking for someone. Always see police but not army on foot. Stay safe and be cautious.

LuvMexicanas
10-29-23, 17:29
Had some time to spare Sunday between meeting friends in tuscon and nogales so made the trip. I had contacted a mirecoles ad and seemed promising. However could not get donation amount till last minute and questionable fotos. I got to nogales 10 am and messaged mirecoles contact. She told me her hotel, was a few blocks from border and I know the area so headed out on foot. Got to hotel, there is a market across street so told her I was standing there. She steps out on balcony and waves. I head that way but as I get near I can see pretty chubby and older and not attractive and wanted 2000 pesos, too much for lack of quality so passed. I did stop at Eros massage and only one lady avalible and she said $40 for house and $40 for her but at that point needed to meet friends. Mid afternoon made a couple passes downtown and couple chubby street girls about. Considered spending night but my favorite inexpensive motel full at 2:30 pm again because full of illegal border crossers so hung out a bit and headed home. While hanging downtown,2 pairs of Mexican army, covered faces, AR 15's in hand walked by, had to be looking for someone. Always see police but not army on foot. Stay safe and be cautious.I'm a Hotel Fryda guy. It's $65 and about as girl friendly of a hotel as I've ever stayed at. What's the name of your favorite inexpensive motel?

Luis2
10-30-23, 03:37
Have not been to fryda, that sounds fair. In past I have liked regis, clean, simple and can stand at front balcony with a drink and watch all street action below. They do have karaoke some nights. Hotel Olivia not bad but have raised prices. Mi hotelito is few blocks from central area, clean, simple and resonable. Nogales lacks in adult hotels. I went to mexicali last week and did adult hotel, they had 4 hour and overnight rooms. I did overnight for $75. Big shower, big king bed, big TV with porn channels and funky lounge type sex chair, and garage to park in. Tijuana has some similar hotels. The nogales hourly hotels mostly dumps and I usually park overnight on USA side for safety as even the Mexican locals recommend that to me.

LuvMexicanas
10-30-23, 06:11
Have not been to fryda, that sounds fair. In past I have liked regis, clean, simple and can stand at front balcony with a drink and watch all street action below. They do have karaoke some nights. Hotel Olivia not bad but have raised prices. Mi hotelito is few blocks from central area, clean, simple and resonable. Nogales lacks in adult hotels. I went to mexicali last week and did adult hotel, they had 4 hour and overnight rooms. I did overnight for $75. Big shower, big king bed, big TV with porn channels and funky lounge type sex chair, and garage to park in. Tijuana has some similar hotels. The nogales hourly hotels mostly dumps and I usually park overnight on USA side for safety as even the Mexican locals recommend that to me.I too park on the USA side and walk across. No need to drive your car across when most of the mongering is within two minutes of entering Mexico. Also, 70 pesos gets you pretty much anywhere you want to go in Nogales if you're on a civvie mission. I'll have to try Regis. The only reason I haven't is because I assumed it'd be loud due to the bar downstairs. I used to stay a little north on the same street in Hotel San Carlos but years ago they told me to stay elsewhere because I paraded in too many chicas 😂 I used to stay in Motel Marche all the time back when I frequented Mexicali years ago. I knew this guy who'd drive out to me with a van full of girls and I'd simply pick one. Escorts are super cheap in Mexicali as long as you know how to evaluate ads on the various websites and sort through the BBBJ upcharge bullshit. Good Chinese food too in Mexicali which I'm a fan of. Parking on the USA side is dirt cheap too.

Luis2
11-13-23, 21:07
Had a Friday, sat trip planned for a birthday celebration. Arrived around 3 Friday afternoon, lots of traffic for mid day and drove into nogales. Parked and right away go to regis hotel to look for room. Its full and I'm told full all weekend and every weekend. Couple street girls at martinez,1 looked pretty good, one chubby at frontiera and one younger and decent at olga. I needed to deliver my donations to friends house so did not partake. I returned downtown for dinner date around 5:30 and made quick walk to discount store on usa side. About the same activity at hotels. After my date, I had thought a girl I had previously dated walk by and if was case I assumed she went to bar to buy drugs and martinez to prostitute. I went to martinez and my assumption 100% correct. I confronted because she is attractive but looked like hell and drugs are eating her up. She will say working for children but is working for drugs, very sad. Was her 3,4 other girls there, I got angry and left. Saturday about same activity, always 2-5 street girls avalible mid morning to mid afternoon and picks up at dark. Also checked hotel Olivia rooms are 875 and up nightly. Happy hunting.

GoldCylo
11-24-23, 22:45
That's part of the reason why my last 4-5 trips I've delved deep into the city away from the border. The bars, restaurants and clubs around the mall and Colonia Kennedy are quite nice. I've met civvies and escorts and they love going to dinner, drinks and other stuff (clubbing, shooting pool, etc), and at the end of the night the chica will fuck you like you're her boyfriend.I am thinking of trying this option. Any recommendations on a particular bar or restaurant in the mall or Colonia Kennedy areas?

LuvMexicanas
11-25-23, 05:34
I am thinking of trying this option. Any recommendations on a particular bar or restaurant in the mall or Colonia Kennedy areas?For restaurants around the mall and Colonia Kennedy try Taco Giro, the sports bar (forget the name) next door, Marcos and La Capital. As for bars / clubs, Hydden and Myst are popular.

GoldCylo
11-26-23, 16:06
For restaurants around the mall and Colonia Kennedy try Taco Giro, the sports bar (forget the name) next door, Marcos and La Capital. As for bars / clubs, Hydden and Myst are popular.Thank you LuvMexicans. Are the hotels in that area like the Marquesde Cima or Fairfield chica friendly? Or should I plan one elsewhere.

LuvMexicanas
11-27-23, 03:15
Thank you LuvMexicans. Are the hotels in that area like the Marquesde Cima or Fairfield chica friendly? Or should I plan one elsewhere.In a word, yes.

Luis2
11-27-23, 15:06
Has been since pre covid but I spent couple nights at motel 32. They had a few rooms with great jetted tub and some porn on tv. Downside was bed not comfortable but good place to enjoy few hours with ladies. Not far from mall area and on the main road that crosses border, not going through downtown. Carribien hotel is in that area and decent also.

Jim2288
12-13-23, 00:00
I would like to take a day off and hangout in Nogales for the day (maybe from 10:00 - 5:00). Just not sure if there's any action there at all during the day. Don't know if Obsessions (or any other clubs) are open.

About 10-12 years ago there was a guy that advertised on Craigslist or Backpage that would meet you across the border, walk you to the hotel, and then bring back girls to the room. He even went and got beer for me while I was hanging out with the girls. No idea what happened to that guy or if there are any similar options available these days. Those were good times.

Luis2
12-13-23, 03:31
Daytime can be hit and miss. I have seen a couple or handful of girls on the street or posible regis. I have had both good and bad luck on mileroticos. Maybe more ladies trying to earn Xtra Christmas money.

Luis2
12-22-23, 16:58
Did a brief weds afternoon nogales visit. Did some laps in downtown area pricing and buying meds. Couple laps past short term lady motels. Did not see any working ladies and not approached by anyone. In the past, a few days before Christmas got offers from civies looking for extra money. (last year a hot thin 30 yr old for 1 mil pesos,$60 bare optional and did couple dates with her, pretty and sexy, but too clingy) The streets and motels now lined with young black men. Pharmacist told me snowbirds not coming and I went into a handful of places and I was only customer. I feel sad for the change I see, thanks to biden policies. My trips there will be limited until change at border, unfortunate as there are wonderful people and fun times to be had there. The security checkpoint 25 miles north of border now empty, I'm guessing no manpower to work there.

VasyaPetya
12-23-23, 05:57
Did a brief weds afternoon nogales visit. Did some laps in downtown area pricing and buying meds. Couple laps past short term lady motels. Did not see any working ladies and not approached by anyone. In the past, a few days before Christmas got offers from civies looking for extra money. (last year a hot thin 30 yr old for 1 mil pesos,$60 bare optional and did couple dates with her, pretty and sexy, but too clingy) The streets and motels now lined with young black men. Pharmacist told me snowbirds not coming and I went into a handful of places and I was only customer. I feel sad for the change I see, thanks to biden policies. My trips there will be limited until change at border, unfortunate as there are wonderful people and fun times to be had there. The security checkpoint 25 miles north of border now empty, I'm guessing no manpower to work there.They don't need manpower when they're letting in thousands of africans through Lukeville. Saw a video from today, only 2 border agents and about a thousand dudes walking through. Which parts of downtown did you go to exactly?

Luis2
12-25-23, 22:39
I was just in downtown central area. Parked 4,5 blocks east of downtown and walked to various pharmacys from right at border crossing to north of hotel olivia. Couple passes by martinez, frontier, Olga and very dark skinned males hanging inside, outside hotels and by regis and obsessions. I saw no ladies at any hotel inside or out. Couple years in past approached by civies and last year, same time pulled a cute 30 yr old mom of 2 for Xtra money. I bought my meds, dropped things at friends and headed home. If prospects I would have done a drink at regis and lapped downtown more but most discouraging scouting trip in many years, maybe ever and I do not see near future improvement. Last 3 months more impressed with mexicali, maybe head there soon.

VasyaPetya
12-28-23, 06:07
I was just in downtown central area. Parked 4,5 blocks east of downtown and walked to various pharmacys from right at border crossing to north of hotel olivia. Couple passes by martinez, frontier, Olga and very dark skinned males hanging inside, outside hotels and by regis and obsessions. I saw no ladies at any hotel inside or out. Couple years in past approached by civies and last year, same time pulled a cute 30 yr old mom of 2 for Xtra money. I bought my meds, dropped things at friends and headed home. If prospects I would have done a drink at regis and lapped downtown more but most discouraging scouting trip in many years, maybe ever and I do not see near future improvement. Last 3 months more impressed with mexicali, maybe head there soon.I never hung out in Mexicali, just drove though many times on the way to and from Rosarito. Which places / areas do you recommend?

Chaired
01-20-24, 18:27
Dropped by Nogales last week on a road trip. Went to Bar Regis for a drink and saw a couple street girls in the area. Maybe 30-40 years old and maybe a 5 in looks. Didn't get any pricing as wasn't interested. Felt safe walking around but didn't see a ton of action. Bliss massage is on one side of the railroad tracks and Eros massage is on the other. I will have to look into options like mileroticos or SA if I ever come back. Got harassed and detained for 30 minutes by CBP upon crossing back to the US.

Aviator400
02-04-24, 15:18
Dropped by Nogales last week on a road trip. Went to Bar Regis for a drink and saw a couple street girls in the area. Maybe 30-40 years old and maybe a 5 in looks. Didn't get any pricing as wasn't interested. Felt safe walking around but didn't see a ton of action. Bliss massage is on one side of the railroad tracks and Eros massage is on the other. I will have to look into options like mileroticos or SA if I ever come back. Got harassed and detained for 30 minutes by CBP upon crossing back to the US.What was the issue for getting grief at the border?

Chaired
02-04-24, 17:42
What was the issue for getting grief at the border?Went for a day trip for a couple hours, didn't declare anything upon returning so female border agent decided I must be hiding pills or something. They brought the dog out and I got the full inspection in the back office. Didn't have anything on me but my wallet and phone so was released after a while.

FilthyBeaver
02-04-24, 23:37
Came across the border late.

Agent: what were you doing in Mexico.

Me: Drinking.

Agent: How was X bar?

Me: Great fun.

Agent: Gives me dirty look, asks "where's your wedding ring".

Me: I don't wear one (it's rare for my race to wear them), hold up my hand so he can see I don't have a tan. Now I'm pissed so I say, "Are you a border agent or a priest?

We exchange dirty looks and I'm on my way. Fucker. None of his God dammed business what I was doing in Mexico I'm a citizen let my ass in and detain me if you think I've got something to hide but don't guilt me into your fucked up morals.

What was the issue for getting grief at the border?

LuvMexicanas
02-05-24, 15:13
Came across the border late.

Agent: what were you doing in Mexico.

Me: Drinking.

Agent: How was X bar?

Me: Great fun.

Agent: Gives me dirty look, asks "where's your wedding ring".

Me: I don't wear one (it's rare for my race to wear them), hold up my hand so he can see I don't have a tan. Now I'm pissed so I say, "Are you a border agent or a priest?

We exchange dirty looks and I'm on my way. Fucker. None of his God dammed business what I was doing in Mexico I'm a citizen let my ass in and detain me if you think I've got something to hide but don't guilt me into your fucked up morals.He doesn't give a flying fuck what you were doing in Mexico. He's assessing your mannerisms and checking for cues when you're answering.

Luis2
02-06-24, 04:07
Agree 100 % with luv mexicanas. I have crossed countless times and never had issue. I sometimes drive over and crossback just to go to duty free store. My story always, shopping, sightseeing, dinner or visit friends. Just to make life easy, keep it simple and polite. Life can change and if you do frequent trips sentri is well worth money, especially driving or places like tijuana and they can blacklist you for a difficult encounter and you are screwed.

LuvMexicanas
03-23-24, 05:52
Got an escort off Mileroticos. It was one of those numbers (very common in Nogales) where the girl in the ad would come or one of her friends. I picked one from the catalog and it was immediately apparent the girl was new at escorting because she was shy taking off her clothes, didn't know what to do, and let me take the lead without any resistance. She was clean and her pussy was fresh and not beaten up yet. However, things became weird after she gave me head and we were about to fuck. Rather than go to her purse for a condom, she grabbed my body lotion from the sink and used that to lube herself up before I entered here bare. She had no problem alternating between fucking and sucking so I guess the taste of lotion combined with her juices and my precum didn't bother her. As I was about to bust I told her I was about to at which point she was into as I was pounding her in doggy so I unloaded into her and she stayed latched on seemingly satisfied with taking in a week's worth of cum I'd stored up.

Chaired
03-23-24, 16:43
Great report, what is a typical range one should expect to pay for an hour in Nogales? Are the girls typically willing to come to most hotels throughout the city?

LuvMexicanas
03-23-24, 18:49
Great report, what is a typical range one should expect to pay for an hour in Nogales? Are the girls typically willing to come to most hotels throughout the city?1000 to 2000 but there are a few outliers at 2500 but no need to go there.