PDA

View Full Version : Cienfuegos

Admin
05-11-02, 01:36
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

sino
07-15-02, 00:46
i spent two months in cienfuegos recently,the biggest problem for me was trying to find a room where i could take my chicas at,in the country they have alot of beautiful young girls but you must be careful and ask to see there carne to make sure there at a legal age because cuba is no place where you would like to be serving time,prices are much cheaper in the country probally 10 to 20 bucks and that negotionable,i would recommend anybody to take a trip to cuba,there are some rules and regulations but they value there tourist so there should not be a situation in which you could not talk yourself out.

Sexxx69
07-15-02, 02:18
Come on guys!
Someone give me a brief rundown of the rules of the road in cuba as i am new and going there in august...
is august a good time to be there? Is it humid?
Please list some main points of do's and don'ts in cuba!!!

sino
08-13-02, 04:01
i have to admit the ride to cienfuegos is pretty long but if what your looking for is something more laid back than havana this may be your place,cienfuegos has so many hot young girls and i'm not talking about pros good girls just wanting the friendship of a foreigner that it may be possible to find someone worth taking back,cubans are some of the nices people on earth and will treat you like family,in cienfuegos there are alot of casa in the city that will offer breakfast and dinner so you dont have to worry much about eating,there is much to see and do so i would recommend anyone to take a stop in cienfuegos.

Organicgrowth
10-22-02, 19:16
sexxx69,

I'm back on the board now and I just wanted to ask you: Did you make it to Cuba in August? If so, please post anything new / extraordinary. If not and you plan to go latter, I ' there in December ~ hook up potential?

Regards, Havanaman

Ngp477
12-07-02, 04:55
Took the 4 hour bus ride with Via Azules to Cienfuegos the last week of November. Went to 3 casa particulars. All of them made me promise that I would not change girls each night and only have one girlfriend. The police are scaring the casa owners with fear of revoking their licenses. Casa owners are requiring the girls to sign in and register if they stay overnight. If the girl registers her name and address, the police come to her house the next day and arrest her. The girls are all afraid of the cops here.

One girl outside Benny More's told me there was a casa particular we could go to for sex, but it would cost $30 for the room. I said no thanks and left Cienfuegos the next day. Benny More's was very quiet, but it was a Monday.

Latrell2
01-16-03, 21:38
I just ame back from Cuba and was 3 days in Cienfuegos.

My casa owner told me there was no problem to bring a girl as long as she registers with her ID. I had a look in the register book and there were Italian names, german, french names... about 50% with girl names associated (accompanante). I cannot imagine the police arrest all the girls !

I was in Casa de la Musica for a live concert of the Havanna group "Bamboleo". Great party but did not find a girl.
Malecon is a great place for hanging with Cubans. I had a lot of fun.

See you,
Latrell

driedup3030
04-18-03, 06:28
I was in Cienfuegos the last week of January, 2003.

I stayed in a Casa near the bus station. they did not allow girls in there, the room was cold, and noisy in early morning (I am a late sleeper when trolling til 4 am). then a friend of theirs across the street was kind enough to let me stay there. paid 15 a night. no food. ate at first casa 5 USD dinner. Now I know can ea more cheaply. Paladar food around the way for a dollar. good and plenty. the guy of the house lived alone. big house: living room, his bedroom, mine. mine was bigger. with a full or queen size bed. I got my own key. table in there too and a recliner. I could have had a mini party in my room. And he let me bring any girls, as many girls as I wanted--with discretion. But since I was into the city mostly I only brought one home occasionally and mostly at night. under cover of darkness. most of the time the guy of my first house would bring me a girl.

last night the owner of the second casa and i hung out. walked the early moring streets. ate egg sanwiches at some stand.

the taxi drivers hanging around the bus station are poison.

the girls on the malecon were too hardcore for me. turned me off. how they strut like horses. phony smiles.

I liked just meeting people as I walked. plenty of those. many girls asked if I had a girlfriend yet. One even took me to an apt building to yell for her friend. the friend came down and told me to pick her up from work later that night. I chose not to.

so with discretion I could have had many girls. I was new and I was mostly into the city and scared of the police. Next time, hopefully this summer, I won't be so scared of the police or the girls.

Sunday
01-11-04, 19:27
Just a quick note to ask if someone can give me a heads up on a cheap clean casa near the action where they won't squeak about bringing in girls.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Please review the Forum's Posting Guidelines (http://www.wsgforum.com/postingguidelines.html) for further information. Thanks!

EarlBrowder
02-25-04, 04:55
If anyone has been in Cienfuegos in the past couple of months, can you report on the situation? I.e. is the "crackdown" still in force? Are streets being swept clean of chicas? Casa owners fearful of allow Cuban "guests"?

I'm thinking about heading to Cienfuegos for a couple of days when I head back down to Havana - - mainly to see what develops with a new acquaintance - - but would definitely rather have her visit Havana if the situation stinks.

Thanks.

Keesje
06-24-04, 14:36
I was in Cienfuegos about 4 month ago. It is still a lovely town and the police? No problems at all!

The best places to go at night are Costa Sur (don't know if this is spelled correctly) It is an outside place. There are dancing cabaretshows and later everybody is dancing. It is extremely cheap. I paid between 2 and 4 dollars entrance (the manager is a criminal and charges different amounts of money every day, also for drinks)
I also paid for some Cuban friends and some girls for them. cubans can only get in man-wife.

For the enrance fee we received also a bottle of rum and some cans of coke. There are several girls. I had a good time with one of the dancers. They don't make a lot of money so everybody seems to be a working girl. Great body!

Another good place is the Benny More. A disco in the middle of the center, near the square and the big hotel. The music is more western (Snoop Dog!) A lot of tourists, but also many cubans. You have to know some people to get in contact with the really nice looking girls. I met some guys and they showed me around. They know everybody in town. If you ask the doorman at Benny More about Franklin and Edilberto, they will know them. These are really nice guys. One is a proffesionel driver and the other one is a proffesionel judoka. I was with them for many days, and when I saw a nice girl walking on the street, they knew who she was, what she was like and if she was good. I had the best girls. english speaking, great bodies.

The 3 of us made a weekend trip to Moron (North coast, little bit more east) That is a great small town. a nice disco in a artificial cave. great women! Even the cuban guys were stunned.

So far. this is my first report ever on this forum. Don't know if it will work.

El Cubanito
06-25-04, 16:37
Keesje,

I just came back from Cuba and Cienfuego was a Great Stop for Cuban Chicas. It sounds like you had alot of fun in Trinidad. Hope to go back soon for some more fun.

El Cubanito

Alboroto
06-25-04, 17:03
Cubanito,

Its nice to heard from you. I thought you got stuck in some
place in Cuba, also I was about to send a message to fellow
mongers and ask about you.

Well, can you pm or email me. Do have dates for my trip.

Alboroto/Sweet Lou

Rock Dog
08-06-04, 06:10
Greetings everyone,

A couple of years ago I had the pleasure of spending 2 weeks in Cuba. This was before I joined, or even heard of, WSG. I stayed in Cienfuegoes for the whole time I was there.

I went there with another fellow who had been there many times before. This was a really lucky break for me in several ways. He hooked me up with a place to stay. It was called a casa particular. Basically it's just a family home where they rent you a room. It worked out to about $15 a night which was fine by me.

The place was located right across the street north of the Hotel Jagua so it was a pretty good location.

We were both there on sort of a working vacation, but I knew I wanted to get to know the local girls. I'd read about the prostitution scene on the internet before I went and eventually brought the subject up with my buddy. He got a big grin on his face and he asked me "what do you want to know?" I said "everything" because at that time I had absolutely zero experience with prostitutes.

We hit the town on our second night. My buddy had a local contact who drove us around wherever we wanted. It turns out this guy used to be a local police chief! So he knew Cienfuegoes like the back of his hand. He dropped me off at this place called El Rapido. It just looked like some cheap burger joint to me. When he saw the look on my face, my buddy told me "just wait for a bit". Sure enough, after about 30 mins or so, the girls started to show up.

Man, my heart was racing. There was every kind of girl to pick from and we were the only 2 guys there (who weren't local). Ages ranged from teenagers up to late twenties. There were some homely ones and some real hotties. Every color from light-skinned latinas to mulattas to morenas to straight up black girls.

Personally, I'm really fond of las mujeres negras, but there weren't any really nice ones around at the time. My buddy liked the lighter latina type and he spotted a pair that had just arrived together. Both were late teens (yes ID cards checked) one had short hair and white pants. The other had black tights and longer hair. He asked what I thought and after one short look I said "hell yeah"! I told him I really liked the the short haired one and he said it didn't matter to him.

Let me tell you, this girl was truly hot. Nice face, at least an 8. About 5'4 and maybe 120 lbs. She had these firm, perky, well-shaped titties maybe a B-cup but they looked just right on her. Her legs were nice and right about them was this flawless, heart shaped ass. She said her name was Deisy and she said she was 18 anos. Back home, a girl like this would probably spit on me. Yet here I was, revelling in the certain knowledge that I was gonna F**k her really soon.

Yet another benefit of having an experienced monger to lead the way became apparent when my buddy started to bargain. He knows some pretty fluent spanish and got down to some serious haggling. After a minute or two, he asked if I was willing to pay $25 for my chica. Are you kidding? The best part was that we didn't have to pay until after we were done and so we were off.

Carlos, the ex-police chief took us to another part of town with some high-rise apartments where there was another guy who had a place where we could do our thing. We had to walk up about 15 or 20 flights of stairs in total silence. My buddy told me if anyone heard english being spoken, the guy with the apartment might get in trouble.

Now to the good part. We got to the apartment and the guy and his wife cleared out of there. It felt kind of weird having a guy leave his apartment so that I could bang some strange chica in his bed, but oh well. My buddy paid the guy and off he went. I took Deisy by the hand and off to bed we went.

She was everything I was hoping for. Flawless and firm with no cellulite or stretchmarks in site. She was wearing little white cotton panties that just covered her mound. While she was undressing, I said lentamente because I wanted to savor every moment. She started smiling and took off those panties so slowly I just about went nuts.

I got on the bed, lay on my back and she started sucking me (bbbj) without having to be asked. I let her do this for about 10 or 15 mins then had to stop her or she would have made me lose control. Had to wear a condom (ok by me) and we proceeded to do it in every postion. She looked good from all angles!

After I came, we rested for a bit. For the next 20 minutes I just looked at her body thinking how great it was to have the chance to do it with such a beautiful young woman. Then I got on top of her and put her hand on my cock. She felt me getting hard again and said something like "quiere otra vez". We went at it doggy for a while and then went to one of my favorites postions where I lay there with her on top facing away from me. I like that way because I get a perfect view from behind while she does all the work.

Over the next two weeks, my buddy and I repeated this kind of activity with 100% enthusiasm. I tried the one latina, two mulattas and three black girls. All of them were reasonably attractive by my standards. Their ages ranged from 18 (Deisy) all the way up to a woman named Marielis, who was 34. I found most of them to be enthusiastic bed partners without being pushy or too aggressive.

Prices were really good considering the quality of the women. These ranged from a low of $20 to a high of $30. The $30 I paid was for a whole night where I took the girl back to my casa. Services offered were bbbj, daty, tittyfuck and straight. I never asked about anal since I thought it was too risky but I'm sure they'd have done it for the right price.

We were there in late June/ early July so it was low season for tourism. Hardly saw any americans, except for one guy with a really strong Boston accent who tried to tell me he was from Toronto (HAH!). Mostly Europeans and a few Canadians. For some reason, the Italians really like it here. It's not unusual to see 40 and 50 year old Italian guys go by on a scooter with a 19 year old cuban chica on the back. Hmmmm, I guess I know why they like going so much (Grin). Heard some stories about these guys stringing the girls along for a couple of weeks. They tell them they'll pay before the leave and then they take off without giving a nickel. Not very gentlemanly.

All in all, I'd have to say Cuba is totally worth it. The girls, the people, the scenery, the clubs and the old cars add up to quite an experience. While I was there, I had this feeling like this was a place where everything made sense. After getting used to the Cuban women, it was painfully obvious how bad the women are here. I'd go back in a flash if it wasn't for all the other places that I want to try.

Hmmmm, this report is getting kind of long. There's so much more to tell, but I think I'll stop here.

Rock

Rock Dog
08-08-04, 21:00
Greetings everybody,

It seems like my information regarding Cuba is a bit out of date. My friend just called. I haven't talked to him in over a year so we caught up on what's been going on.

This is the guy that I went with to Cienfuegos. He really knows the scene quite well because he goes to Cuba almost every month. He was telling me that he hasn't gone for the last four months because the situation there has changed quite a bit.

Apparently, Castro (in his infinite wisdom) has decided to clamp down on the whole prostitution thing. They aren't bothering the tourists but they are really putting the squeeze on the girls.

My buddy said that the streets are empty as far as the chicas go. The only way to get one is to have someone bring her over to your casa. Even then, they will only go to a house that they know.

I know that this isn't firsthand, personal information, but this guy is a 100% dependable source of info. He told me that it will probably ease up sometime in the next year.

Rock

It seems

El Cubanito
08-13-04, 15:09
Rock,

Good report and I am glad you had a great time. The reason it has gotten so hard is because our Einstein of a President has acusse Castro of Cuba being a Sex Tourism. So, the beard now feels that he has to do something about it. If there is one constant in CUba and that is if Fidel wants something then it gets done.

El Cubanito

El Cubanito
08-13-04, 15:09
BTW, Rock here is a pic of a lovely that I met in Cienfuego. She is very sweet and great in Bed.

Rock Dog
08-14-04, 05:20
El Cubanito,

Hey, thanks for the compliment on my report. Everyone pays so much attention to Havana, but Cienfuegos is like an undiscovered gem! I'm also hoping to check out Santiago at some time in the future.

So, in an indirect way we can thank "Junior" for the clampdown. Ah well, it won't last forever. For better and for worse, Castro won't be around forever. I could really talk at length about the whole Cuba-US situation, but that's better off done in the politics forum.

Hey, you said you had a pic of a girl from Cienfuegos but there's no pic attached to your post. I looked in the photo section and it's not there either. What gives?

Rock

Tatase
09-06-04, 18:08
Hi all,

I'm going back to Cuba after 5 years (I know) of Brazil. I liked CF a lot, so I'll probably be staying there at least 2 weeks.

Anyone can PM me an address of a casa, not necessarily in Punta Gorda, or in the Center, clean and quiet, with no problems with girls or writing in the book too much?

My usual casa has changed attitude, the owner told me by phone. Maybe they're full of money and don't want to stay up at night waiting for me -lol-.

So if any can PM me this (with some details, you know, the name of the owner, the phone so I will call and speak a little...) would be appreciated.

Thx.

Nice going everyone.

El Colorado
09-25-04, 03:17
Is the repression still going on in Cienfuegos. Would any recent visitors care to comment on what things are like?

Fido Dido
01-08-05, 21:03
In Cienfuegos the repression is going on.

Girls are terrified for the police.

Had a very good time with a "james bond girl look alike".

Had to go with her to a casa she provided, and which I payed for.

$30 for her an $10 for the casa.

All casas I was in, if guests were allowed wanted registration of guests.

Girl gets registered a few time then she has to do time in jail.

Did not know how fast to get back to Havana.

Member #3200
03-10-05, 18:42
Cienfuegos is an awesome place for sex.

I was there in December & I had a woman everyday during my 1 week trip, and no, I didn't overpay. 25 at the most, and no, I'm not a Brad Pitt lookalike.

Action can be found on the resort beach of the Rancho Luna,the small street surrounding the resort, the main highway up the road, the local disco down the beach & in the city. The best place in the city is the El Rapido (anytime after 6pm), ask a cabbie & he will take you there.

The women there r the lightiest coloured of all Cuba.

They are hot, affectionate & cheap. Always negotiate price.

I can't wait to go back in May.

NastyBoy
03-25-05, 20:39
Cienfuegos is an awesome place for sex.

I was there in December & I had a woman everyday during my 1 week trip, and no, I didn't overpay. 25 at the most, and no, I'm not a Brad Pitt lookalike.

Action can be found on the resort beach of the Rancho Luna,the small street surrounding the resort, the main highway up the road, the local disco down the beach & in the city. The best place in the city is the El Rapido (anytime after 6pm), ask a cabbie & he will take you there.

The women there r the lightiest coloured of all Cuba.

They are hot, affectionate & cheap. Always negotiate price.

I can't wait to go back in May.

:eek: At those prices and you can only handle one a day? Was it a financial thing or a stamina thing? :rolleyes:

Member #3200
03-26-05, 01:07
No it wasnt a financial thing or a stamina thing. When you go to a AI resort & you are not allowed to bring the girls back to your room, you get inventive to where you have such activities.

I didn't say how long & how many SOG I had with each lady so dont assume anything because u know what assume mean-dont make an ass out of you & me. I'll let you be the ass.

As well as doing 1 on average per day. I also left with a very nice tan & drank/ate all I could.

Yes trip to cuba are for mongering, but there's more in a 24hr day than mongering.

NB stick to your overpaying mongering style in the DR & CR.

If you dont know me & able to call the shots, [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the WSG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

NastyBoy
03-26-05, 20:13
Forgive me for my mistake...if you had a better command of the English language maybe you wouldn't be misunderstood.

NB

Member #3200
03-26-05, 20:56
There is no problem NB as long as we understood that we all do things differently, it doesnt matter where we go to partake in this wonderful HOBBY-we all look after each other & what is proper market value.

When travelling to poorer countries,you dont want to screw up the market & create a false 1 by overpaying. The last time I checked pussy isnt made out of gold & traded on the world markets like gold,silver & oil.

NastyBoy
03-27-05, 02:34
I was just being facetious about "forgive me"...I know how to play the game...I know how to use the board...just making a point about a better command of the English language. And we sure don't need your "shit" comments and insults. Believe me from what I have seen of your posts, I wouldn't consider you a master monger.

NB

Member #3200
03-27-05, 04:52
My comment are not needed & who are you to say otherwise,I didnt know you were so special. You must be proud of yourself.

I never said anything about being a professional monger, I am a hobbyist & I enjoy what I do.For some reason you are the 1 who has his panties in a bunch & has a personal thing against me.

NastyBoy
03-27-05, 19:38
blah, blah, blah, blah

Dran Reb
03-27-05, 23:17
Thanks for your recent reports in the Cuba section. Your report here really got me thinking about heading to an AI for a change. I need to go somewhere other than Havana. Did you actually stay at the Rancho Luna? Is it walking distance from the beach into town? It would be interesting to know more about where you took your girls? I heard the police situation was really bad in Cienfuegos. Is this so?

Thanks

Member #3200
03-28-05, 05:03
Your welcome.Yes i did stay at the Rancho Luna during my trip in Dec.

You might be able to find 1-3 girls on the resort beach itself-now if you do partake in a beach girl,you will have to be game enough to have sex in the surrounding bushes & woods as i did 2 times during the early afternoon as the girls are NOT allowed in your room-standard Cuba resort rules.

The main town of Cienfuegos is a $8 or $10 cab ride away depending if you negotiate price, ask the cabbie to let you off at the El Rapido & you'll be able to find chicas to your liking anytime after 7pm,most chicas or cabbies will take you to a casa/their homes so you'll be able to fuck in a proper bed-room fees in Cienfugos r 1/2 the price compared to Havana-$10 only.

There's a small disco near-2kms away-the resort-a $2 cab & at this disco you'll find chicas and they will take you to a safe room for sex-all chicas in cienfuegos should be available for less than $25.Policia presence/crackdowns are hit & miss-depends on the week.

Member #3200
06-02-05, 17:19
I need some info regarding the current currency exchange at the Cienfuegos airport or the Rancho Luna resort at this current time/today as I plan 2 leave 4 there TOMORROW afternoon, all replies would be greatly appreciated.

I have US dollars (at par-I didn't pay anything 4 them)& Canadian dollars which currency should i use for my best value,the US dollars at -18% down there or the canadian dollars at -30+%.

Thank you 2 all ASAP replies.

Member #3200
06-11-05, 03:38
I just arrived home from another fun Cuba trip & even though there was a minor crackdown in the city itself & the local beaches 2 days before i arrive there last week,it was still very easy to pick up a 5 or 6 near the Rancho Luna or the local beach disco 2kms away from some beach,woods or bush action for 10-15 pesos or a quick 5 peso blowjob.Yes,these bushpigs are only 5-6.5 on the looks scale,but the price is right & there's still lots of hotties on the main strip by the El Rapido restaurant that can be had for 2 shots of pleasure for only 20-25 pesos,the action is still hot that I STILL havent checked out Benimore's disco 4 action which i hear is a great place 4 hot broads.

I turned away more on this trip than i ended up doing,if tropical storm depression Arlene didnt rain away my last day/evening yesterday,i was looking for chica number 5 in 7 days.

Wet Nose
06-12-05, 18:45
The looks scale, but the price is right & there's still lots of hotties on the main strip by the El Rapido restaurant that can be had for 2 shots of pleasure for only 20-25 pesos, the action is still hot that I STILL havent checked out Benimore's disco 4 action which I hear is a great place 4 hot broads.

Problem with Ceinfuegoes is that the casa situation is terrible - some owners have been imprisoned, etc over "guests" - how did you overcome that?

Cienfuegoes is my favorite cuban city for non-hobbying activities, nice little town, but hard as hell to get any action.

Member #3200
06-12-05, 22:43
I've had no problems finding on my 2 trips to Cienfuegos to find a casa/room to do my business in. I just go into town while I'm at the Rancho Luna, pick up a hottie & we are off to 1 of her rooms that she uses.

There's lots of action in the town of Cienfuegos, the surrounding beaches & discos. It's like shooting a fish in a barrel, you'll be turning away more than you'll end up doing.

Happy hunting!

Wet Nose
06-13-05, 16:16
The El Rapido by the main strip.

Do you mean in the town itself or somewhere else?

Member #3200
06-14-05, 19:47
I mean the one on the main strip,that looks over Cienfuegos Bay across the street with all the locals sitting on the wall.

Holden Caulfield
10-29-05, 00:25
Can anyone write about the current situation in Havana or Cienfuegos. Discos open / closed, level of policing, etc.

William
03-16-06, 18:53
Still waiting.

Anybody been there lately as I'm thinking of going either here or Santiago.

Holden Caulfield
04-19-06, 05:17
I'll answer, at least to some degree. Slooow. At least in Cfg terms. I used to think this was the best little secret in the mongering world. Da police have the girls on the run. All is still possible but where it really seems to hurt the scene is scaring the casual semi or one-offer into not chasing tourists. You tend to be left with the most hard-core, which at least in my opinion, is not what Cuba chasing is all about.

John Jr
04-01-07, 22:53
Any news on Cienfuegos i am about to book a week and i would like to make my decesion in between Cienfuegos and PP .

John Jr

El Grande
04-02-07, 20:08
Any news on Cienfuegos i am about to book a week and i would like to make my decesion in between Cienfuegos and PP .

John Jr

I was there 2 days in february. Finding a casa that notes chica is easy, one that doesn't is hard. The best place to pick up chicas was the open air disco at the end of the malecon. It was crowded with chicas.

Amocuba
04-20-07, 20:28
I spoke with a friend from Toronto a couple weeks ago. He has spent the last several winters in Cienfuegos. He noted he couldn't remember Cienfuegos more quiet than these past few months. Police have the semi-good & good girls too scared to approach tourists and only the hardcores will frequent the discos in search for tourists. Casas still require registration of the girl which scares the girls. Less stabin cabins from others being busted. All in all he suggested that I not return to that city in the near future. By coincidence we were both in Havana at the same time in March but didn't know it until we had returned home. Ironic. Anyway that is his current info from November 2006-March 2007.

Current information about Cienfuegos is ALWAYS appreciated.

John Jr
07-14-07, 19:25
How far is SANTA CLARA from Cinefuegos ? And any recent info on Cinefuegos .

John Jr

Tatase
07-15-07, 12:13
How far is SANTA CLARA from Cinefuegos ? And any recent info on Cinefuegos .

John JrHi,

S.Clara is about 80km far from Cienfuegos, if you go through the "Ranchuelo". It is a good road, compared to the standards of Cuba.

I was there in June, spent 2 weeks in Cienfuegos.

By now no legal casa in CF will let you bring in girls, if they do not accept to be written in the famous "book", which for them is a sort of condemn, because when they are written down for 2-3 times, our friends in blue (or green) will knock on their door.

So it is common that girls will take you to a casa they know, generally a place-for-rats, for 5 or 10 USD, and you stay there for 1 hour or so.

There are some discos in CF, any night has its going place:

Mon: Hotel Jagua Disco (5 USD - packed with people - everybody on tables - with show)

Tue, Wed, Thur: Costasur (1 USD - very nice place by the sea, with tables and a floor to dance, many girls)

Fri: Beni Morč (2 USD - european style disco - many cubans - some girls)

Sat: around the Malecon, plenty of people

Sun: "dead" night

Generally girls by now will set for 15-30 USD, but when you go in those illegal houses with them, at least for me, the atmospehere was gone, this is the main problem now in CF.

The sad is that now, the girls like that, so they have to spend little time with the tourist to get what they used to get before, in the whole night.

In CF by now my advice is to spot a cutie, which doesn't go to the disco, or to tourist places, talk to her, and convince her to go in your casa, to stay with you for 1 or more weeks.

The usual I-want-to-marry-you, or I-ll-take-you-away-with-me things should work.

Have (the possible) fun.

Tranquil
07-16-07, 16:18
I was in CF a few years ago and what I know about the place is not current BUT I stayed at a Casa where the owner didi not register the girls in his book. PM me if you want the address as I know the owner very well and he is a close friend of mine( who knows who is reading this board.) The best way to find girls (Semi or Non Pro) is to register yourself on CYBERCUPIDO.COM and ask the girls right up front that you are visiting and would like some company. I have done this many many times and not only in cuba but all the Central American countries too. Works Every TIME !!

Good luck

Tranquil

Amocuba
09-20-07, 19:29
I was in CF a few years ago and what I know about the place is not current BUT I stayed at a Casa where the owner didi not register the girls in his book. PM me if you want the address as I know the owner very well and he is a close friend of mine.

Good luck

TranquilHi Tranquil,

I sent you a PM requesting that casa info. Having that casa in a town like Cfgs is very valuable given the problems in other legal casas.

Member #4167
10-15-07, 18:59
The best way to find girls (Semi or Non Pro) is to register yourself on CYBERCUPIDO . COM and ask the girls right up front that you are visiting and would like some company. I have done this many many times and not only in cuba but all the Central American countries too. Works Every TIME !!

TranquilYes, but when you meet the girl in CFG, she doesn't want to go back to the Casa Particular, y se catalogan como un jinitera. She probably doesnt want to get classified as a Jinitera. And I read on this forum that they closed down the 1 hour casas.

I guess you can take her and bang her in the woods.

Too bad.-- I would really like to come to CFGs.

Member #4167
03-29-08, 13:29
Cienfuegos Trip Report

Non-Pro/Jintera Action

Police are cracking down very heavily on the Cienfuegos women who walk with or talk to foreigners. The Cienfuegos women were reluctant to talk to me, nor would many respond if I tried to talk to them. The reluctance of the normal woman to talk to foreigners was worse in Cienfuegos than in Habana.

The Scene in Cienfuegos is strictly P4P.

Casa Particular

I stayed in a chica unfriendly Casa Particular, which is typical in Cienfuegos - they are very strict about registering your guests. 100% of the prostitutes that I encountered absolutely refused to go to my Casa Particular. They all insisted that we go to a different Casa, which added $5 - $10 to the price.

Prostitution

The main stroll is the bridge which connects Punta Gorda to Central Cienfuegos.

Quantity: In each night of mongering I saw no more than 3-5 pros walking about in 1-2 hours of strolling/cruising. Then one night, the street was jam-packed with dozens of providers. It looked like a prostitute convention.

VARIOUS PRICES FULL SEX
$30CUC + $10 for room = $40CUC (yng and attractive)
$40CUC + $10 for room = $50CUC (attractive and yng)
$20CUC + $10 for room = $30CUC (unattractive provider)
$05CUC + $05 for room = $30CUC (attractive yngr provider)
$05CUC + $05 for room = $30CUC (FAT provider)
$20CUC + $10 for room = $30CUC (30 year old provider)

In my opinion, Cienfuegos is certainly no bargain. P4P is very business-like in Cienfuegos and offers little in the way of GFE experience.

The Pooh
04-13-09, 04:54
Has anyone been in this region lately?

I'm going in an all inclusive near to trinidad in May

I won't be alone but should be able to get away for a few hours here and there,

Is there a market for a quickie here and there

Any recent info, going rates would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Pooh

The Pooh
04-20-09, 17:59
Has anyone been in this region lately?

I'm going in an all inclusive near to trinidad in May

I won't be alone but should be able to get away for a few hours here and there,

Is there a market for a quickie here and there

Any recent info, going rates would be appreciated.

Thank you!

PoohNo one has gone in over a year?

La Isla
07-28-09, 14:48
Cienfuegos used to be the promised land. It was FULL of beautiful girls from Cienfuegos, Santa Clara and all the surrounding towns. $20 would get you a night of real GFE with a myriad of girls. Sadly, that all came to an abrupt end several years ago, right around 2002.

Unfortunately, its pretty much a ghost town for carnal activities. Yes, anything is possible, but its cat and mouse with hard core girls. Not worth the effort.

However, for those with friends there, its still a beautiful city and Trinidad is worth a visit also. There are two buses daily from Havana. See Viazul.cu

Jogami
01-18-12, 18:23
No one has gone more than a year? I have planned this year I would need up info.

Thanks

Canuck34
02-03-12, 04:42
No one has gone more than a year? I have planned this year I would need up info.

ThanksI just spent a few nights there and had no problem getting into some action. They have a similar stroll to the malecon in Havana and there were plenty of girls out for a walk. Prices averaged at 30 cucs with an additional 10 cucs for the casa. I had a hot young stunner blow me for 10 cucs behind the rapido. Its no Havana but its not dead either.

Goldman007
07-09-12, 17:56
I just got back from Cienfuegos, Cuba about a week ago. I stayed at hotel Rancho Luna, which was a nice place overall and best of all, chica friendly. However, it is important to note, the girl is checked and the minimum stay is 3 days. The girl can check out anytime you wish, but your expense is prepaid for three days. For me, the total due was $105 peso ($35 peso / day) to add an all-inclusive guest.

Now, I have been all over Cuba, this was my 8th trip, and only on this first trip to Cienfuegos, I wasn't approached by any chicas. I actually started to miss being harassed by woman's. At the local beach, you can almost pick up any girl you want if she is with a friend, but you have to make the move. I was never interested in any one of them, since they were not that good looking, their style was off, I think they were from nearby villages, and didn't speak a word of English. I don't speak Spanish, but they understand what you want.

At the discos, you will encounter chicas, but the traffic at these clubs is very minimum, not busy at all. Most importantly, they are not pretty as chicas in Havana. You just can't compare the style, attitude, confidence and looks of a Havana club girls. Maybe it depends on your style, but I girls who are confidence, who are not afraid to talk about our sexual actives beforehand. Cienfuegos chicas are very shy, and will not give you straight answers, they will agree to everything and later you will be disappointed. My experiences in meeting girls at dicos was not a good one, none of them wanted to stay overnight, and wanted $30-$35 pesos for 2-3 hours stay. Plus add the cost of private house, drinks you brought her, and taxi ($30). Total run $60-65 peso, not a good deal.

What is the fastest and easiest way from my experience? Go to a local bar, away from your hotel, become friend with the bartender, and request them you require a company of a good chica, who can stay at your hotel, and tell them, a reward of $10 pesos await of them. The next time you show up at his bar, he will have a list of girls and contacts, and trust me, they are non-pro. Most of them are just neighborhood girls around his bar / house, who are just looking for some extra cash. I picked one girl like this, christina aguilera looker. 19 year old, and I did her at her house, stayed for 2 hours but would have stayed as long as I wanted. 10/10 experience. Total expense, $45 ($10 bartender + $25 girl + $10 taxi).

Now, for the best kept secret. Cheapest way to get the hottest girl into your hotel. I was just walking around the city, and got a bit tired, I asked this Cuban couple, who had a car, if they could drive back to my hotel for $8 peso, they agreed right away. On the way, I started small talks with the driver girl, who spoke some English, where is the best place to find chicas? I asked. She said discos, I said no, I then said I will pay you $10 pesos if you find me a girl, plus your $8 fare. She quickly started calling her sister, cousins, and friends. And before I knew it, we stopped at her cousin house. She came out, and she was a stunner. Like OMG stunner. She didn't speak a word of English, but heck, she didn't needed to with a body and face like that. I then booked her to my hotel room, paid the daily fee, and for the 3 days, she treated me like a king. She told me she has never been to a hotel before in her entire life. She had a smile on her face every day, and she really enjoyed the resort food and place and I got sexo at any hour of the day (in shower, bed, swimming pool, beach). Expense, $140 for three days of unlimited sexo ($10 commission + $35 / day hotel fee, $25 for girl). You can't beat this value, I don't care what anyone says. She thanked me for the hotel treat, and the $25 was just a gift for her, she didn't ask for anything when leaving. Best time I had.

On my second last day, I tired the same trick, went to couple of young kids hanging out near their car, I asked if they could drive me to club nearby for $4, they agreed right away. On the way, I said I need a girl for clubbing and will pay him $10 if he does, and quickly he then tells his sister in the car to call her friends. But none pick up, so they decide to go to one of her friend. A jessica alba version appeared, with such innocent looks. She was scared as hell to go, but her friend tried to convince her somehow (being her $10 on the line, LOL). But no, the poor thing was so scared. The guy said sorry to me, and explained that she is good girl, a teacher at government school, and cannot risk it. So, I told the guy, if I could spend time with her at casa or her house? They chatted for few minutes, and said yes! I told the guy he will have to pick me up after few hours and drive me to club, for the pervious deal we had, he agreed. Once I was at her house, in bed, she was so shy and sweet. Every time she took a piece of cloth off, she asked if I like, very insecure girl. I had 1 hour of fun, in every hole, LOL. Cost $20. Best sex and price I made in Cuba for such a girl.

Good luck on your adventures!

Freedom3
07-14-12, 01:58
That was a great report Goldman007.

I think your advice will make all the difference in my planned trip to Cuba. (I am going to take a year off work and tour several countries. Cuba is on my list. The other countries so far are Argentina, Colombia, Spain, and Thailand.)

Can I ask you a few questions about Cuba?

First, how do you feel about going to stranger's home in Cuba? In most countries (ie. Argentina) , I would never accept a stranger's invitation to go to his / her home. I would be worried that he / she might want to rob me or something like that. Were you worried about that at all in Cuba?

Second, were you worried about getting fined by the government for renting a room in a non-government authorized cuban's home? I read in another post that a tourist was fined $1, 500. 00 for staying in a non-authorized casa. (He had paid some guy $20 to rent a room for a couple of hours.) Have you heard on anything like this?

Third, just as a general point, how do you deal with cuban's coming up to you and asking for money? This happened to me quite often the last time I was in Cuba (about 12 years ago in Havana). They would talk to me for about ten minutes and then start telling me their hard luck story. (which I am sure was genuine, but I am not going to hand out money to everyone I meet.)

Thanks in advance.

BeersTerry
07-15-12, 21:51
great advice goldman.

cuba is communist and a police state for the most part. crimes against tourists, other than petty economic crimes are rare. don't be stupid and go looking for drugs or stiff a puta.

the tourist fine for the illegal casa is bullshit and probably a scam. that problem is the illegal casa owner's problem not the tourists. if there is ever a problem in cuba and you were not doing the **** girl thing, the drug thing or getting into fights. it is not your problem.

Kalifornication
07-16-12, 02:42
cuba is not a communist country. socialist, ok, . read marx and his followers, . communism is the system that comes into being after socialism. is there allot of state control, sure. but we have allot of state control here in the good old usa. got allot of socialism here too, to with, public education, postal service, public works, welfare, bridges and tunnels, and let's nit forget obama care. it amazes me how americans (my people) are so quick to apply lables without really understanding what the fuck they are talking about. this is just a comment and not a slight toward anyone here, ok?

great advice goldman.

cuba is communist and a police state for the most part. crimes against tourists, other than petty economic crimes are rare. don't be stupid and go looking for drugs or stiff a puta.

the tourist fine for the illegal casa is bullshit and probably a scam. that problem is the illegal casa owner's problem not the tourists. if there is ever a problem in cuba and you were not doing the **** girl thing, the drug thing or getting into fights. it is not your problem.

Goldman007
07-16-12, 15:51
Hope this helps.

1. I never had problem or even had any concern visiting or staying at local Cuban home for short stay. However, bear in mind, I never actually stayed overnight, just few hours. You do have to be careful, since these Cuban homes are away from tourist areas, and it is very hard to spot the police when you do need one. There are very small homes, so it easy to scan, and just common sense will work. Was I worried at all? No really, since most of the time I went to someone home, I was refereed by someone, like the Cuban bartender, Cuban taxi driver and such. They are there just to make money and worry for your safety. And to be honest, I don't think any Cuban will rob you at their home, it would be too much of a hassle for them, police will favour the tourist, not the Cuban.

2. I have been to Cuba many times, met a lot of tourists who have stayed at non-government authorized Cuban's home for their hobby, and never once have I heard anyone getting into trouble (the tourist I mean). Most people, who will try to sell you a room, are very clever, they have much more to lose then you. I have been into trouble few times in Cuba, like having a Cuban girl in my car. I even heard about stories on the net about tourists being ticketed for it. That's not true at all. The police didn't even looked at me. The girl actually had to tell me you are free to go. The police will ignore the tourist, and just want to book the local for anything possible. Also, I have talked to many Cuban friends, they always say,"no problem you, problem Cuban person".

3. Times have changed now, they no longer ask / beg you for money, but they now hassle for it, commission based system. But they are very elegant, they understand time is money, if you say no thanks, or ignore them, they move on to next tourist. Everyone has a story in Cuban, I honestly listen to them, and I say "yes, Cuba problem, government no good". They just like the fact you agree with them and understand where they are coming for. I then smile and say bye. Works for me.

Have a safe trip!

That was a great report Goldman007.

I think your advice will make all the difference in my planned trip to Cuba. (I am going to take a year off work and tour several countries. Cuba is on my list. The other countries so far are Argentina, Colombia, Spain, and Thailand.)

Can I ask you a few questions about Cuba?

First, how do you feel about going to stranger's home in Cuba? In most countries (ie. Argentina) , I would never accept a stranger's invitation to go to his / her home. I would be worried that he / she might want to rob me or something like that. Were you worried about that at all in Cuba?

Second, were you worried about getting fined by the government for renting a room in a non-government authorized cuban's home? I read in another post that a tourist was fined $1, 500. 00 for staying in a non-authorized casa. (He had paid some guy $20 to rent a room for a couple of hours.) Have you heard on anything like this?

Third, just as a general point, how do you deal with cuban's coming up to you and asking for money? This happened to me quite often the last time I was in Cuba (about 12 years ago in Havana). They would talk to me for about ten minutes and then start telling me their hard luck story. (which I am sure was genuine, but I am not going to hand out money to everyone I meet.)

Thanks in advance.

Goldman007
07-16-12, 16:02
the law in cuba is such that when some young russian guys started to fight with a cuban guy in havana, for just talking to their girls. 3 against one cuban, the police came, took the cuban guy and didn't even bother to ask anyone for the story or eye witness. the tourists stayed in club. i left because i was pissed at what took place and even most canadian tourist agreed. unfair law and the police are numb.

great advice goldman.

BeersTerry
07-16-12, 16:47
You going to split hairs about politics on a monger board? We could go further and call it a socialist dictatorship. Then again, most all the dictatorships are peoples' republic.

Kalifornication
07-16-12, 20:23
See, can't even qualify a comment by stating "This is just a comment and not a slight toward anyone here, ok?", without rubbing some cock the wrong way. Suave nino. But lets not talk about dictatorships, ok papi, . We have a dictatorship here tambien, its called the plutocracy. Government by the wealthy and for the wealthy. At least poor Cubans get healthcare and all the other goodies. SMILE.

BTW, its the carelessness of not splitting hairs which allows the plutocracy to lead the sheep to believe that one party has their interest at heart as opposed to the other, labeling the far left as socialists and communists while not one person could even define the idea. The "spiting hairs" retort is just an excuse to assert the underlying motion that, I am ignorant, just don;t remind me of that fact.

You going to split hairs about politics on a monger board? We could go further and call it a socialist dictatorship. Then again, most all the dictatorships are peoples' republic.

Goldman007
07-16-12, 21:06
Not really here to talk about politics. I couldn't careless about Cuba, LOL.

I'm just making a new post to update folks on Cienfuegos, since most of the posts are updated.

This report is based on my last visit to Cienfuegos. 2012-06-22.

- Most casas particulares (Private House) in Cienfuegos, do ALLOW chicas.

- The rate for casas particulares in downtown Cienfuegos, is $20 / Day (will request $25-$30).

- Most all inclusive hotels in Cienfuegos, do ALLOW chicas to check-in with you.

- The rate for bringing a chica / guest to your hotel is, $35-$40 / Day.

- Some hotels in Cienfuegos, have set a minimum check-in days for the guests, (3-5 days) in order to avoid prostitution image.

- Prices for chicas picked up near the beach are $20-$25 for 2-3 hours (will request $30-$40)

- Prices for chicas picked up at the nightclub, range from $35-$50 for 2-5 hours (will request $50-$60).

- Prices for non-pro chicas picked up at restaurant / store / park, are happy with $30-$40 / day gift.

- Cheap sex can be found near tourists hotels in downtown, at most night time, cost $10-$12 for quickly nearby.

*All the prices listed above are for average looking chicas / hotels / casas. Luckly, my average is ussally underrated.

NOTE:

- Bring your own condoms, don't accept her to carry. Chicas in Cienfuegos, will not carry or will only have 1 or 2 in her bag. If you plan to spend sometime with her, you will need more. You will save time, headaches, money, and most importantly, your health.

- Do not pay any chicas up front, nightlcubs chicas are know to do that, DO NOT PAY, until she offers you her serices.

- After sexo, do not fall into there trap to milk more money from you,"I am hugry, you hungry too" line, or "possible $4 pesos for taxi".

- Before she or you leave, check your belongings, if something is missing, grab her bag right away, and tell her you call the police, she will understand, let her give you the stuff back, don't open the bag yourself. Be nice, cool, and call it a night.

Also, if any bullish goes down with a chica in Cienfuegos, don't be afraid, stand your ground, you are an a king in Cuba, the police will favour you, does not matter if you paid her for sex, or booked an illegal place, or took her bag by force for your protection. Nothing will happen to you, just say you are little drunk and chica is problem for you, they will understand. You will walk away, not her.

Have a safe flight! Thats all I have to say about Cienfuegos, nothing else to share.

Freedom3
07-20-12, 16:44
Thanks for the additional information.

You have already provided tremendously valuable tips, but I have a few more questions if you are willing to put more time into this.

1. Do casa particulars in Cienfuegos have an extra charge for chicas? (If not, then it sounds like hotels would cost much more than casa particulars because the extra charge for the chica at the hotels is itself higher than the cost of the casa particular.)

2. Did you eat at any of the private restaurants in Cienguegos? If yes, was the food edible?

3. Just as a general question, can you name a few cities in Cuba that you would suggest visiting? Which cities did you like the most?

Tank Not Mt
07-26-12, 17:38
I was also in Ceinfuegos in June with some friends. We stayed in a really nice hostel in the centre of town not far from the Malecon.

Problem we found is that the place we stayed at allowed chicas as long as they provided I'd but most of the Chicas we picked up at the clubs, etc. Did not want tp give their IDs to the owner. Apparently they've been told that the police regularly check the names of chicas that frequent the Casas and note that if they see a chicas name over and over at different casas they are brought into the police station for questioning. I'm not sure if this is true or Bull but I know we had trouble taking the chicas back to our place. We ended up going with them to a shady apartment with shitty services and if I wasn't so horny I would of taken off. However my hormones took over and I succomed. Cost was 50 for the chica and 20 for the room and 5 for taxi. One time I got a chica that came back to my room 50P. Thats what I found to be the going rate. Found many chicas 7-9 at the clubs. BTW-when I was in Cienfuegos some 10 years ago I had the same problem. Had a great time anyways.

BrasilSoccer0
07-27-12, 01:59
OMG!

This "I was driven by my hormones" excuse is a lame one. Just yesterday, in a CASA in Medellin, the girl asked me for 20k pesos for BBBJ and I told her all the other girls do it for 10k pesos and I didn't let my hormones in the negotiations. She ended up sucking me with a condom and gave a great one for that and a great fuck.

You my friend just desperate. That's all! No excuse.

The most I paid in Cuba was 30cuc and that was for an all nighter with a non-pro who gave the best GFE ever. She was so happy in the morning when I gave her the money.

Gents, why would you ever pay 50cuc in a country where the average salary is 20cuc? Makes no sense. Do the god damn math! In what other country do you offer 250% of the national average salary for sex?

Combo
07-27-12, 13:26
L.

OMG!

This "I was driven by my hormones" excuse is a lame one. Just yesterday, in a CASA in Medellin, the girl asked me for 20k pesos for BBBJ and I told her all the other girls do it for 10k pesos and I didn't let my hormones in the negotiations. She ended up sucking me with a condom and gave a great one for that and a great fuck.

You my friend just desperate. That's all! No excuse.

The most I paid in Cuba was 30cuc and that was for an all nighter with a non-pro who gave the best GFE ever. She was so happy in the morning when I gave her the money.

Gents, why would you ever pay 50cuc in a country where the average salary is 20cuc? Makes no sense. Do the god damn math! In what other country do you offer 250% of the national average salary for sex?BrasilSoccer.

While I do agree with you that he (like many mongers) paid too much, you have to keep in mind possible circumstances. The monger may be on vacation only a few days, so he really doesn't give a shit if he pays too much a few times. He also may have no plans to return, so he could care less what precedents he sets. He also may speak next to no Spanish and really have little ability to bargain.

Logically, however you are correct. Most of these girls would be quite happy to go for much less. But if they've been in the game long enough, they realize there are some very unknowledgeable (and / or very horny and possibly desperate) guys out there. Personally I think you get better service if you don't overpay.

The Dirty Pirate
07-27-12, 17:22
What one monger pays have never effected what I pay.

Tank Not Mt
07-31-12, 20:17
You may feel I over paid by paying 50CUC but I saw other chicas that would take less but this one as I said was very very nice-a 9 by my book and to me was worth the extra 20 cuc. If you do better than me then hats off to you but I am satisfied.

Goldman007
08-03-12, 16:27
Thanks for the additional information.

You have already provided tremendously valuable tips, but I have a few more questions if you are willing to put more time into this.

1. Do casa particulars in Cienfuegos have an extra charge for chicas? (If not, then it sounds like hotels would cost much more than casa particulars because the extra charge for the chica at the hotels is itself higher than the cost of the casa particular.)

2. Did you eat at any of the private restaurants in Cienguegos? If yes, was the food edible?

3. Just as a general question, can you name a few cities in Cuba that you would suggest visiting? Which cities did you like the most?Sorry for the late reply, I was actually in Trinidad, Cuba, last week. I will write a report on that soon.

1. No, no extra charge for chicas. You are allowed to have one guest at $20 price. I stayed at two different casa particulars each night, both of them gave me a extra key for the front and room doors, I had total privacy. I brought in any girl I wanted after 1:00, since the owner went to sleep or turned a blind eye. I did register 1 girl, during daytime in casa particular, only because I did not trust her. I highly recommend you register the girl, if you don't trust her, it's for your own safety against theft. Now, bringing a chica at the hotel is expensive of course, but the experience is worth it. You both can enjoy so much, plus she is limited from outside people, all her time will be focused on you. In casa particulars, it is different story, chica feels like she is in control.

2. The food overall in Cuba is very dull. I have been to most expensive and tourist restaurants in Cienguegos, the food is never different, it's just the service what you pay for, not quality of food.

3. My favourite city is Old Havana. They have the most sexist, smart, and English speaking chicas population I have seen in Cuba. Any chica on streets even understand common English terms and are smart at picking up hand signs. Now, I know a lot of people say chica in Havana are expensive, but I disagree. During my last visit (4 months ago) , I had sexy, pretty, smart, young girls, for $35 per night. I'm taking about 8/10. I think this is because there are a lot of chica in Havana, more competition is driving prices down. Plus, I never had problems with any chicas in Havana, they are good to their words. Business type. All other cities, I have experienced them cheating or seeking around my stuff or not giving the service promised. So yea, Old Havana has higher class girls and not the village type girls. Old Havana all the way.

Goldman007
08-03-12, 19:23
My trip report: 16/07/2012.

I believe Trinidad city is in Cienfuegos, at least that's what I was told by travel agent when booking.

So how was it? Boring as hell, very limited action. The worst time I had from all my trips to Cuba, I really do mean it. I stayed at Club Ancon, which has a rate of $60 / day to bring / add-on a guest. $60! What the hell are they thinking? I talked to few tourist folks who had their Cuban girlfriends with them, and they were even disappointed at the rate. Yet, we heard that local families staying at the hotel paid $25 / day to stay. The security guy at night time wants $30, and wants her out after few hours. They are strict and cash hurry on tourists. This really pissed me off. I have seen local beach girls walk right into hotel without tags, maybe it is best to sneak someone in during daytime and once you get taught, then pay someone.

Oh and who can forget the Casas in Trinidad? There are only few legal Casas around Trinidad downtown, and they do not allow chicas. Why? Since, most of the chias have already registered with them. They look out for the chica safety. Everyone knows each other! During my 3rd trip to discos, people on the streets knew where I was from and where I was staying. Unbelievable. Every day, you will see same chicas and people at same place, everyday. It is a small city.

As for discos action? None. There are only two night clubs opened in Trinidad. House of Music and The Cave. The chicas in there are pain ugly! Trust me. You will only spot one blonde and usually, she is not interested, since she knows she is center of stage, yet I would rate her 7/10. You will spot two type of chicas, skinny ones with no assets, and the ones with assets, have big bellies.

I did pick out one black girl, aged 24, from House of Music, only because she was too nice to me. 6/10. She waited in line to get me drinks, and guided me to washroom so I don't slip and fall. Plus, I offered her to buy drinks later, she refused, saying she doesn't like to drink beer. I enjoyed her company so much, and I knew she needed the money, that decided to take her to private place. She told me let's take her taxi, so I did. She talked to the driver in Spanish and not even after 3 minutes, we were at her place (cousin house). The taxi guy wanted $6, but I got a funny feeling that the price was set by the chica. I told him you are not even legal taxi, and the taxi guy was quite but chica was on its defence. I knew this chica was trouble and trying to now milk cash, and didn't in the club to gain my trust. We agree to $5 for taxi, and we go in, you have $20 dollars for Casa, she asks. And I was like hell no, am I paying $20 for her own cousin house, which didn't even had running water. I told her $10. And she quickly agrees. Once we were in bed, I asked her how much gift would she like and how long can she stay, since I didn't wanted to fall into her price trap anymore. She says $60. I'm like what? Keep in mind she is 6/10 most. I'm like take $25 and I will leave after one hour. We go back and forth and she agrees to $30. Once I came from washroom, I asked her if she had condom. Nope! I said ask your cousin. No he doesn't have. I said just ask. He is sleeping now. I'm like then? She is all like, me no problem. But I wasn't about to go bareback on her. Since I felt like her own cousin did her as well. She looked all used up. I told her to give me BJ, and I was out within 15 minutes and paid her $20 with a promise to see her again with condom. She accepted and I went back to hotel. No fun, just did it.

As for my second chica, I used my old trick, which I learned from my last visit. Paid the taxi driver commission to find me a non-pro, good looking chica. He never failed me, we stopped near center park, couple of teens girls hanging out. He goes up to them and chat, brings back one girl. 8/10, a sexy white brunette, I ask if she speaks any English, and she directly replies to me, very little. I said ok. And we go to casa of taxi driver choice. Casa was $20 / day, but was so worth it. Casa was legal since they registered the girl in and took my I'd. I felt like the Casa owner was protecting me. Since he talked to girl and explained her not to act thick with me for any reason. And he then gave me the thumbs up for the girl. And man, did I felt safe, when she wanted to go to washroom, she asked me first and kept the door open, at night, she didn't move off the bed. And when I went to washroom, she stayed put in bed, LOL. I felt in love with her kindness and honestly. I had fun with her all night, not once did she say I'm tired or sleepy. In the morning, I was waiting for her to give me an idea of the gift she wanted, but I felt she was too shy to even ask. So I gave her $40. She didn't even count, and put the money in her pocket. That's when my greedy factor kicked in, and I felt I should have paid her $30, LOL. She didn't care, I thought she would. When I was about to leave, she asked me if I wanted to see her again. I said yes! And I did, I saw her the next day. I set a time with the taxi driver to meet and pick me up at hotel. She was great with all options open. I kinda felt bad to disappear on her, she thought I would spend rest of my days with her. And would take her to the beach. I lied. Poor soul.

Rest of the days, I spent at the hotel. I actually met a French girl, aged 29, traveling alone, I ended up spending rest of my days with her at the hotel and sightseeing. We enjoyed each other company and I got off track of my hobby. It actually just felt great knowing the girl was buying me drinks, and not the other way around, LOL. Plus, to be honest, I wasn't really feeling the vibe for sex in Trinidad with Cuban chicas anymore. They just seemed too fake and cash hungry. I had 4 nights of fun during my 7 day trip, so yea, this was the worst trip ever. Never Trinidad again!

BrasilSoccer0
08-04-12, 03:22
$35 per night for Havana girls is an excellent price. But I find it hard to believe! Havana girls are the most rotten business like girls I ever met. And they want that amount for "in rato" let alone for TLN.

The other suspicious comment I read is that most of the girls speak or know some English and again, those are usually the "Veteranas" and they ask a whole lot more than what you quoted! How do you think they know English? Any other mongers want to weigh in on this point?

Maybe you did pay these prices, but please do a better job explaining how, where and what kind of girls you got for these prices to make sense of a $35 for TLN in Havana vieja or anywhere in Havana!

The other comment you made about girls from the villages cheating you and not the Havana so called "business like" girls is not true. Most people agree, city folks especially from the capital are much more likely to scam and cheat than say village folks who have not been as corrupted or spoiled by pop culture, employment competition or commercialism.

Again you need to elaborate! Otherwise, it makes no sense. Not even the preference for a hotel over a CASA! But the food in Cuba is dull to say the least just like you mentioned. I personally recommend discussing home cooked food with the CASA lady, that's your best option.

Other more experienced travelers please share your take on these points.

Sorry for the late reply, I was actually in Trinidad, Cuba, last week. I will write a report on that soon.

1. No, no extra charge for chicas. You are allowed to have one guest at $20 price. I stayed at two different casa particulars each night, both of them gave me a extra key for the front and room doors, I had total privacy. I brought in any girl I wanted after 1:00, since the owner went to sleep or turned a blind eye. I did register 1 girl, during daytime in casa particular, only because I did not trust her. I highly recommend you register the girl, if you don't trust her, it's for your own safety against theft. Now, bringing a chica at the hotel is expensive of course, but the experience is worth it. You both can enjoy so much, plus she is limited from outside people, all her time will be focused on you. In casa particulars, it is different story, chica feels like she is in control.

2. The food overall in Cuba is very dull. I have been to most expensive and tourist restaurants in Cienguegos, the food is never different, it's just the service what you pay for, not quality of food.

3. My favourite city is Old Havana. They have the most sexist, smart, and English speaking chicas population I have seen in Cuba. Any chica on streets even understand common English terms and are smart at picking up hand signs. Now, I know a lot of people say chica in Havana are expensive, but I disagree. During my last visit (4 months ago) , I had sexy, pretty, smart, young girls, for $35 per night. I'm taking about 8/10. I think this is because there are a lot of chica in Havana, more competition is driving prices down. Plus, I never had problems with any chicas in Havana, they are good to their words. Business type. All other cities, I have experienced them cheating or seeking around my stuff or not giving the service promised. So yea, Old Havana has higher class girls and not the village type girls. Old Havana all the way.

Goldman007
08-05-12, 17:42
Look, it depends on number of factors. First of all, I am young guy, aged 27. Secondly, I am good looking and look Cuban. Thirdly, I don't like to pick up girls at night clubs, but let me remind you, I have paid $35 for a chica at House of Music for full night, she was saying $60, LOL. This was just before the club was about to close. Heck, I have met people at Hotel Plaza who paid $80 for a night with these girls and they are the ones who bad mouth about the prices in Havana. I even have gotten offers for two ladies for $50, at House of Music, never took the offer, since one was ugly. I honestly don't understand, and I am not lying for what I paid, I have no reason too, but that was the going rate for me in nightclubs. I let the chicas approach me, I don't go looking, and once they talk, I set the prices from $30. $40, depending on her looks. Sure, I had some girls who ignored me, but few came back after no business, LOL.

I don't understand why you are so suspicious. All the girls I have been with in Havana, spoke little English. You may think that if she understands English, she is a working girl, but that is not true. From what I have seen, Havana has the greatest population of people who speak and understand English anywhere in Cuba.

When I was in Havana, I tried to talk to some alone girls as an excuse, claiming I was lost and looking for my hotel. I failed, since not all girls in Havana are interested in dating or being with a tourist. Plus, they are not allowed by law. I got my chances in Havana, when I was not even looking, LOL, young girls would look at me across the table at a retuautant, or at the beach, waiting for me to make a move. I don't usually like to approach, but I made myself do it. Almost all the girls I met like this, they spoke some English and were students, they don't ask you for money, they just want to have a good time, once you offer them to buy them a drink / food, they will talk / company you for hours. After some small talks, I ask them if they would like to join me at my hotel or casa, they always agree. Keep in mind, you should never discuss money. After you spend a night with her, you should offer her some cash gift, doesn't matter if she didn't ask, she needs it and is expecting it. I usefully give $40, just knowing that she is not a pro and doing this as part time. Another way to meet girls in Havana is by reference. Almost all the time I stayed in Casa, the casa owner had contacts of girls. I usually ended up paying $30 for 4 hours or so. Don't go for pimps in Havana, they charge $60 for a girl, which the girl end up with $20 or so, and offer you a shitty service.

City girl vs village girl, I am sorry to say, but I actually had trouble with village girls, then city. But that was just my situation, I just had better luck with them I guess. Plus, city girls don't mind if you snap photos, they are very open minded.

As for the Hotel vs Casa, I still prefer Hotel, since it is little personal. If you book a girl into casa, you will ended up paying for her food, and stuck in Casa for rest of the day, since she can't hang out with you in public, due to police watch. If you book a girl into a hotel, she will get the hotel tag on her wrist, meaning, you both now can hangout in public, and the police will not question you whatsoever! You and her can flirt in swimming pool, beach, in your room, shower, in the halls, or where ever. If you book her all-inclusive, she can eat / drink whenever she likes. But yea, if you plan on just a quickie, Casa is the way to go.

Velasco
08-05-12, 20:45
Hey, Goldman007, thanks for reporting. A lot of people don't report from outside of Havana.

A few thoughts from me.

- Yes, Trinidad is not the best place for Chicas. Everybody does quickly know who you are. Heck, not only did I remember the jineteros trying to hawk cigars etc, they also remembered me from previous visits. My casa owner remembered me, the lifeguards at Playa Ancon remembered me. But that is life in a small town.

- Trinidad actually has lots of casas, you are mistaken on that. I have always stayed in a casa in Cuba, and never taken a woman back to my casa. I am not a fan of the daytime quickie at an underground casa.

- I tend to prefer my women a little older (I am 37) , so I stay away from the 21 yo chicks you run across everywhere. I actually recall meeting a hot chica at the Hotel Inglaterra basement nightclub in Havana years ago. When she told me she was 20 I said she was too young for me. She told me to wait for a minute as she disappeared into the crowd and returned with her sister, who was 29 and perfect for me. She was 7 years older and perhaps 10 pounds heavier and with an amazing ass. They were definitely sisters. Needless to say, my night was great.

- The advantage with older women in Cuba is that they tend to have their own places where you can overnight together. This was always the case for me outside of Havana (Matanzas, Trinidad, Santiago and Baracoa). Also, an older woman will not play the "I don't have a condom" game.

Golds
08-05-12, 21:15
" First of all, I am young guy, aged 27. Secondly, I am good looking and look Cuban"; Listen this is more a disadvantage then an advantage, these girls hate to fuck cuban guys, they prefer an old italian, who is drunk after 3 bucaneros, why? Because for Cuban men, or young yumas like you they have to work a lot more for there money. So they are not very eager to date you, sorry my friend this is the truth, for a hooker it is not how you look but well the money in your pocket. Do you really think these girls liiiiiiiiiiiiike to fuck you because of your hot body? In their barrio then can choose out 50 boys who are hotter, and more guapo then you.

Sammytheman
08-06-12, 04:48
I have to somewhat agree with Goldman. Yes Cuban girls are poor but they don't always fuck an old man for money over a younger one. I have been to Cuba 10 times so I have quite a bit of experience. At one point I was at a nightclub and when I went to the washroom, this old Italian dude approached my girl and offered money for sex. Guess who my girl chose? Me. How much did I pay? $20. I bet the Italian man was offering a lot more but there is a thing called CHEMISTRY.

Here is a pic of my girl I picked up Casa de la Musica in Trinidad. Money was never discussed. How much did I pay? Let's just says I bought her drinks, club entrance, food and 20CUCs in her pocket when I left 3 days and 4 pops later.

So to sum it up, if you are young, good looking, got a little game, and a little money to spend on chicas, then you are set.

Freedom3
08-06-12, 15:37
i am not clear about the requirement that women register at a legal casa. (i know that there is no registration at an illegal casa.)

i read one post on a havana thread that legal casa owners will only write down the name of a woman if she looks **** and that no lists are given to police unless requested by the police. the poster said to get a casa with a private entrance and you can come and go with women without a problem.

but other posters have said that legal casa owners insist that all women must be registered and the lists are given to the police (and so the women don't want to go to them).

can anyone clarify this?

Goldman007
08-06-12, 20:31
i am not clear about the requirement that women register at a legal casa. (i know that there is no registration at an illegal casa.)

i read one post on a havana thread that legal casa owners will only write down the name of a woman if she looks **** and that no lists are given to police unless requested by the police. the poster said to get a casa with a private entrance and you can come and go with women without a problem.

but other posters have said that legal casa owners insist that all women must be registered and the lists are given to the police (and so the women don't want to go to them).

can anyone clarify this?well, i have stayed in many casas, and the only reason they register the girl is for their own safety, since they can lose their house, if any shit goes down. in havana, one casa owner told me that his neighbour lost his home, since the tourist did not register the girl, and the canadian tourist later claimed that his girl stole his phone and camera, reported to police, and police took away his home after few days. therefore, please bear in mind, casa with private entrance does allow you the freedom to bring whomever you like, but you are putting the casa owner at risk, if you run into any sort of trouble.

all the casas i have stayed in, had no problem registering the girl, they will not register the girl if they know her, since they want to protect her from police and records, and plus they know they can handle the problem if anything happens. the casa owner is your friend, treat them well, i ran into few problems with chicas myself, the casa owner tracked them down and settled the situation right away to avoid any problems. they don't want any trouble with the law.

the reality is, if the chica you meet does not want to register in legal casa, then she would most likely refer you to a illegal casa, which she trusts. there, the girl nor you would be registered. there is no trouble finding a casa anywhere in cuba, don't stress about that.

Hotzo
08-06-12, 20:37

can anyone clarify this?hi freedom,

it is all of it. i travelled through cuba for 4 weeks i'm may and experienced all variants of casas.

some casa owners just note down the i'd number and name in case there is a problem. if there is no pronlem when the girl leaves, they discard the notes. other casa owners insist on official registration of the girl, independend of her age (at least she should be eighteen.). and other casa owners do not care at all.

i advise to look for a casa with separate entry and where the owner does not request registration. but for your security you should note down the i'd data and store it somewhere at a secure place. sometimes i made a photo of the i'd and locked the cam in my luggage. i had no problem with any girl but i have not taken the first one i met.

be a little bit selective. you have the money and you decide.

enjoy cuba, a really nice place not just because of the girls,

regards.

hotzo

Goldman007
08-06-12, 20:54
I need a little feedback from users who have vast experience in Cuba. I am planning 14 days trip to Cuba, not the usual 7 days. I have a good budget for this trip, and really want to have a blast and want to do something I always dreamed about, I want to register two chicas at my hotel room for 6 days, then other two different chicas for the remaining days, I prefer all-inclusive. Which all-inclusive hotel in Cuba, has the cheapest rate to bring and register the girl from your experience? The cheapest I paid was $35 / day, all-inclusive for a guest. I don't care which city, or how many stars, it just has to be all-inclusive and tourist friendly (don't want to be stuck with all Cuban resort).

Also, do think registering two chicas in a single room would be a problem? Or registering, other group of chicas during my stay? I usually just register one chica at my hotel during my stay, in order to avoid embarrassment between tourist friends at the hotel.

Please let me know, if you have any insight?

Thanks in advance.

Velasco
08-07-12, 02:06

can anyone clarify this?like many things in cuba, there are a lot of gray area in this, and what may be happening in havana is not what will be happening in holguin. the cuba govt. has for a long time seen casas as a necessary evil. a few thoughts on these ill defined laws and their interpretation.

- you might have a situation where the casa owner is also a senior govt / party official or the cdr chair. they may totally ignore the rules because there is no chance they will be busted and lose their license. i believe i once ran into this situation in santiago.

- a lot of casa owners are super nervous about a chica coming into the room and stealing your stuff. in the event that the police are eventually involved, they fear that they may be accused of colluding with the chica that stole from you. that would result in a loss of license for them. i remember once running into a swedish guy in trinidad, he told me his casa owners had been following him around the first night he was there, apparently they had just opened their casa and he was one of their first guests. at the same time, i was at a casa where the owner gave me the key to the front door and i was free to come and go.

- what i have seen in some situations is that the casa owners in some places will allow you to register a chica, but may insist that only that chica will be allowed there for the duration of your stay. this works great if you run into a chica that you want to spend multiple days with. it sucks if you meet a chica on your first night and you don't want to see her again.

- what is clear is that certain scenarios apply per city. it has been fairly clear for years that casa owners in certain cities get together and decide on how they are going to enforce the grey areas in their cities. for example, if you go to a city (e.g. holguin) and there is a strict "no chica in your room under any circumstances", that is likely to be the case for all the casas in holguin. a few days later, you might leave for camaguey. here, you will find the casa owners in camaguey have the "only one chica for the duration of your stay" situation i described above.

- a chica that is a well known jinetera might be unwilling to stay with you, and the casa owners might also be less willing to register her.

- the smaller the town, the more likely you are to find a uniform policy on chicas in casas.

the only city where all of these situations apply all the time is havana, because it is a large city and has tons of casas in different areas. good luck maneuvering through this. . just my $.02 from my trips.

Freedom3
08-15-12, 12:05
If anyone has any comments or suggestions for me, here is my plan.

Just FYI, I am a 41 year old, white male. My ability to speak spanish is only at the beginner level.

I plan on visiting Havana and perhaps Cienfuegos. I will spend two or three months in Cuba in total if things go well.

Accommodations.

I plan on renting casas in Cuba. I will not rent for longer than a week in case I have a problem with the owner restricting me from bringing in women. (I will renew at the end of the week if everything went well.) I will look for casas with private entrances. If I don't like casa life, then I can switch to hotels.

Women.

For women, obviously I would like to meet non-pros. Here are the methods I will try:

(1) Asking around.

I will use Goldman007's method of asking people (ie. Bartenders, casa owners, and people with a car) where the best place is to find women and offer a $10 reward for assistance (plus cab money if they have a car).

I think the key here is that the person (bartender, casa owner, and person with a car) needs to be someone I approached and not someone who approached me. I think there is a multitude of people who make a living approaching tourists and any chica they know will just be a hardcore pro who is probably getting very little of the money I am paying anyway so obviously she is not going to be enthusiastic.

As Goldman007 suggested, if the woman doesn't want to come to my casa (ie. Scared of registration issues) , then I can offer to go to her place.

I think the disadvantage to this approach is that if the bartender, casa owner, or person with a car brings me someone that I am not attracted to, then I will have to come up with an excuse very quickly to turn her down. (any suggestions would be appreciated.) I think I should also be clear in advance with the bartender, casa owner, or person that I am looking for women with C cup breasts who aren't fat. (This would probably be difficult to translate into spanish, but I will give it a shot.)

(2) Pick them up myself.

I will approach women in the street / parks, etc. And try to pick them up. The advantage to this is that I can see them in advance. Like Goldman suggested, I will wait for them to give me an approving eye before making my move. Like him, I don't usually like to approach, but I know that if I wait for women to approach me, then they either (I) won't because it is too risky for them or (ii) they are hardcore pros who are just looking to grab my money for terrible or no service. I will also follow his suggestion that I will pay for drinks / food, but not offer money. If things go well, I will ask them if they would like to come to my casa and later just give her $40 or whatever.

(3) Pass a note.

An idea I read years ago was to pass a note to a woman you feel might be open to meeting with you later but doesn't want to be seen in public with you. This could be risky if she reacts negatively, but I don't think it will be too much of a problem. She will probably just give me the evil eye if she is not interested.

(4) Touts.

I will definitely avoid pimps, but I did meet some touts when I went to to Havana in 1999 and Veradaro in 1997 that found me good chicas. I think the key there is that they approached some chicas in the street for me and didn't go to some chicas they knew (ie. Hardcore pros).

Anyways, any comments or suggestions are welcome.

BrasilSoccer0
08-16-12, 00:37
If anyone has any comments or suggestions for me. If things go well, I will ask them if they would like to come to my casa and later just give her $40 or whatever.Yes, I have a couple of comments:

. $40 is too much not even for TLN. Maybe Havana bitches expect that but let's not create another Havana.

- It sounds to me you will be With a lot of chicks. So my advice to you is to find illegal casas through the girls. That usually means you'll have to find someone local. Try bicitaxis, bartenders, chicas (pro, semi, nonpro, websites, places you frequent where people will be more comfortable talking to you about illegal casas. I was lucky that a girl from Cybercupido long time ago hooked me up with a casa that is still to this date an illegal one and it is my home basically when in camaguey.

So find many and not just one illegal CASA and keep their contact info. See which owners will take you in permenantly for a lower price. Got it? If you find one that you like and is clean then that will make you so much happier. LOL

Good luck. You seem to have a well focused plan.

Kalifornication
08-18-12, 04:33
Just 10 trips Sam? That is not the support to the argument that you are an expert, . Shit, I have been to Cuba 10 times already this year, and we still have 4 months left. What makes you an expert is that you are high up on the learning curve. Congrats man. You do have a good understanding of Cub. But know too, there are, believe it or not, many normal girls in Cuba who will do ya for nothing. Perhaps they are seeking a way out, who knows.

I have to somewhat agree with Goldman. Yes Cuban girls are poor but they don't always fuck an old man for money over a younger one. I have been to Cuba 10 times so I have quite a bit of experience. At one point I was at a nightclub and when I went to the washroom, this old Italian dude approached my girl and offered money for sex. Guess who my girl chose? Me. How much did I pay? $20. I bet the Italian man was offering a lot more but there is a thing called CHEMISTRY.

Here is a pic of my girl I picked up Casa de la Musica in Trinidad. Money was never discussed. How much did I pay? Let's just says I bought her drinks, club entrance, food and 20CUCs in her pocket when I left 3 days and 4 pops later.

So to sum it up, if you are young, good looking, got a little game, and a little money to spend on chicas, then you are set.

Sammytheman
08-18-12, 19:22
Just 10 trips Sam? That is not the support to the argument that you are an expert, . Shit, I have been to Cuba 10 times already this year, and we still have 4 months left. What makes you an expert is that you are high up on the learning curve. Congrats man. You do have a good understanding of Cub. But know too, there are, believe it or not, many normal girls in Cuba who will do ya for nothing. Perhaps they are seeking a way out, who knows.No, I am not saying I am an expert, just experienced.

Yes I can probably get free sex in Cuba but that is if you exclude the money I spend on drinks, club entrance, food etc. Besides those girls are dirt poor, especially in the countryside. I pay even if they don't ask. For example I picked up a chick in Las Tunas and after the deed she kissed me goodbye, got out of the car and walked away. I pulled her back and handed a 20 in her hand. I came up with a nice pussy formula:

Sex= 20CUCs or money you spend on a night out.

By the way, does the Aduana ask you a lot of questions when you land or leave Cuba? I have been to Cuba 4 times this year and last time in Holguin I was questioned by 3 Men in Green for a good 20 mins.

Kalifornication
08-18-12, 19:39
Yes, . The more you go, the more they will begin to seek information as to why you are in Cuba. About a month ago, in part because I change my Visa to a Family Visa, I was interviewed by the head of immigration. After our meeting, he asked me out for a beer the following night. I accepted. The following evening, over a beer and papas, he asked about my political beliefs, family background and my opinion of Cuba. Fortunately I am a reformed communist now socialist, . But I am certain he did not believe me. In any case, what was interesting is that he covered the $20 bill out of his wallet. Now that's a ton of money for a Cuban right? Especially, assuming he is in the top tier in terms of salary, that would have been perhaps 1/2 his monthly pay. I suspect the interview was covered by the State.

Its all part of the game I suppose, but unlike you, I am American, so I draw more attention.

By-the-way, I was never suggesting that you are not an expert. Rather, that you have a good feel for the culture. It really was a joke in light of my 15-17 trips per year.

No, I am not saying I am an expert, just experienced.

Yes I can probably get free sex in Cuba but that is if you exclude the money I spend on drinks, club entrance, food etc. Besides those girls are dirt poor, especially in the countryside. I pay even if they don't ask. For example I picked up a chick in Las Tunas and after the deed she kissed me goodbye, got out of the car and walked away. I pulled her back and handed a 20 in her hand. I came up with a nice pussy formula:

Sex= 20CUCs or money you spend on a night out.

By the way, does the Aduana ask you a lot of questions when you land or leave Cuba? I have been to Cuba 4 times this year and last time in Holguin I was questioned by 3 Men in Green for a good 20 mins.

Golds
08-18-12, 22:13
"Fortunately I am a reformed communist now socialist", : I pity you, Jesus was also a socialist.

QUOTE=Kalifornication; 1316835]Yes, . The more you go, the more they will begin to seek information as to why you are in Cuba. About a month ago, in part because I change my Visa to a Family Visa, I was interviewed by the head of immigration. After our meeting, he asked me out for a beer the following night. I accepted. The following evening, over a beer and papas, he asked about my political beliefs, family background and my opinion of Cuba. Fortunately I am a reformed communist now socialist, . But I am certain he did not believe me. In any case, what was interesting is that he covered the $20 bill out of his wallet. Now that's a ton of money for a Cuban right? Especially, assuming he is in the top tier in terms of salary, that would have been perhaps 1/2 his monthly pay. I suspect the interview was covered by the State.

Its all part of the game I suppose, but unlike you, I am American, so I draw more attention.

By-the-way, I was never suggesting that you are not an expert. Rather, that you have a good feel for the culture. It really was a joke in light of my 15-17 trips per year.[/QUOTE]

Kalifornication
08-21-12, 03:12
Pity? I don't really get the pity part. But, I have often used Jesus as an example of "socialist"/"communist" behavior in terms of the theory. To with, Jesus allegedly said to the merchants "It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but you have made it a den of thieves."

But I am a devout atheist.

"Fortunately I am a reformed communist now socialist", : I pity you, Jesus was also a socialist.

QUOTE=Kalifornication; 1316835]Yes, . The more you go, the more they will begin to seek information as to why you are in Cuba. About a month ago, in part because I change my Visa to a Family Visa, I was interviewed by the head of immigration. After our meeting, he asked me out for a beer the following night. I accepted. The following evening, over a beer and papas, he asked about my political beliefs, family background and my opinion of Cuba. Fortunately I am a reformed communist now socialist, . But I am certain he did not believe me. In any case, what was interesting is that he covered the $20 bill out of his wallet. Now that's a ton of money for a Cuban right? Especially, assuming he is in the top tier in terms of salary, that would have been perhaps 1/2 his monthly pay. I suspect the interview was covered by the State.

By-the-way, I was never suggesting that you are not an expert. Rather, that you have a good feel for the culture. It really was a joke in light of my 15-17 trips per year.[/QUOTE]

Kalifornication
08-21-12, 03:22
What are you talking about when you say,"since she can't hang out with you in public". I guess if she is a pro, . But the average girl, these college girls you speak of, these "normal" girls, can hang out with you in public. This is not illegal. Not at all. Maybe you are thinking of a Cuba say 8 years ago.

Look, it depends on number of factors. First of all, I am young guy, aged 27. Secondly, I am good looking and look Cuban. Thirdly, I don't like to pick up girls at night clubs, but let me remind you, I have paid $35 for a chica at House of Music for full night, she was saying $60, LOL. This was just before the club was about to close. Heck, I have met people at Hotel Plaza who paid $80 for a night with these girls and they are the ones who bad mouth about the prices in Havana. I even have gotten offers for two ladies for $50, at House of Music, never took the offer, since one was ugly. I honestly don't understand, and I am not lying for what I paid, I have no reason too, but that was the going rate for me in nightclubs. I let the chicas approach me, I don't go looking, and once they talk, I set the prices from $30. $40, depending on her looks. Sure, I had some girls who ignored me, but few came back after no business, LOL.

I don't understand why you are so suspicious. All the girls I have been with in Havana, spoke little English. You may think that if she understands English, she is a working girl, but that is not true. From what I have seen, Havana has the greatest population of people who speak and understand English anywhere in Cuba.

When I was in Havana, I tried to talk to some alone girls as an excuse, claiming I was lost and looking for my hotel. I failed, since not all girls in Havana are interested in dating or being with a tourist. Plus, they are not allowed by law. I got my chances in Havana, when I was not even looking, LOL, young girls would look at me across the table at a retuautant, or at the beach, waiting for me to make a move. I don't usually like to approach, but I made myself do it. Almost all the girls I met like this, they spoke some English and were students, they don't ask you for money, they just want to have a good time, once you offer them to buy them a drink / food, they will talk / company you for hours. After some small talks, I ask them if they would like to join me at my hotel or casa, they always agree. Keep in mind, you should never discuss money. After you spend a night with her, you should offer her some cash gift, doesn't matter if she didn't ask, she needs it and is expecting it. I usefully give $40, just knowing that she is not a pro and doing this as part time. Another way to meet girls in Havana is by reference. Almost all the time I stayed in Casa, the casa owner had contacts of girls. I usually ended up paying $30 for 4 hours or so. Don't go for pimps in Havana, they charge $60 for a girl, which the girl end up with $20 or so, and offer you a shitty service.

City girl vs village girl, I am sorry to say, but I actually had trouble with village girls, then city. But that was just my situation, I just had better luck with them I guess. Plus, city girls don't mind if you snap photos, they are very open minded.

As for the Hotel vs Casa, I still prefer Hotel, since it is little personal. If you book a girl into casa, you will ended up paying for her food, and stuck in Casa for rest of the day, since she can't hang out with you in public, due to police watch. If you book a girl into a hotel, she will get the hotel tag on her wrist, meaning, you both now can hangout in public, and the police will not question you whatsoever! You and her can flirt in swimming pool, beach, in your room, shower, in the halls, or where ever. If you book her all-inclusive, she can eat / drink whenever she likes. But yea, if you plan on just a quickie, Casa is the way to go.

Goldman007
09-27-12, 18:42
I just got back from Cienfuegos and had a amazing time. This was my 3rd trip in the city, and I think everyone is starting to know me. Not a good sign. I encountered the same taxi drivers and few girls there I had met on my last trip.

Anyways, I want to post what I have learned on the trip. If you a person like me, who likes to bring girls to the hotel to have the girl friend experience, rather than private casa, then this will be a great help to you:

I stayed at Cienfuegos and the hotel didn't had any problem me signing in a girl. After I registered one girl on my first night, I noticed she did not fulfilled my needs, so I sent her back home and signed her out next morning. Let this be a lesson to you, make sure you first try the girl in a casa before registering her to your hotel, since you only get one chance during your stay. I learned the hard way.

Next day, I found another chica, went to the front desk to register her, and the hotel advise me, that it was not possible, since only one girl is allowed per stay. So, I ended up at some casa with the girl that night. Next day, I was advised to register the girl a new room at the hotel. Go there in the morning again, paid the girl, and told her to register herself a new room. She was told, no rooms are available at this time. I was now pissed, I had wasted $50 just on taxi running back and forth to the hotel. After some reinsurance, I finally talked into the hotel staff to register the girl a new room for my entire stay and had to pay up front.

During the third day, I met her friend in the city, she was hot, I wanted my chica and her friend, went to the front desk to register the second girl as her family, I was denied. The hotel staff advised me it was going to be a problem for me. Didn't explain how. I then talked to other tourist, who had similar hobby, with his help, I was able to register the girl amiga. I had two girls in my room and it was so worth it! It was like a dream come too! I had great laughs with other tourists, and they wanted to try the same thing next trip. They had one chica and I had two. Double the fun!

When I was about to leave, I met other tourist who claimed bringing in two girls for him was never a problem, however, he had to per book the girls names online. Maybe that works? But with me, I like to search during my trip, and not prearrange anything. But he did sounded a little crazy, telling me stories how he and his friends use to exchange girls in the hotel.

Anyways, I had a blast! I always wanted to be companied by two girls while enjoying my hotel. I had two girls in private casa, it wasn't much fun. My birthday is coming up in few months, I will treat myself again.

Mickee
09-30-12, 21:30
I just got back from Cienfuegos and had a amazing time. This was my 3rd trip in the city, and I think everyone is starting to know me. Not a good sign. I encountered the same taxi drivers and few girls there I had met on my last trip.

Anyways, I want to post what I have learned on the trip. If you a person like me, who likes to bring girls to the hotel to have the girl friend experience, rather than private casa, then this will be a great help to you:

I stayed at Cienfuegos and the hotel didn't had any problem me signing in a girl. After I registered one girl on my first night, I noticed she did not fulfilled my needs, so I sent her back home and signed her out next morning. Let this be a lesson to you, make sure you first try the girl in a casa before registering her to your hotel, since you only get one chance during your stay. I learned the hard way.

Next day, I found another chica, went to the front desk to register her, and the hotel advise me, that it was not possible, since only one girl is allowed per stay. So, I ended up at some casa with the girl that night. Next day, I was advised to register the girl a new room at the hotel. Go there in the morning again, paid the girl, and told her to register herself a new room. She was told, no rooms are available at this time. I was now pissed, I had wasted $50 just on taxi running back and forth to the hotel. After some reinsurance, I finally talked into the hotel staff to register the girl a new room for my entire stay and had to pay up front.

During the third day, I met her friend in the city, she was hot, I wanted my chica and her friend, went to the front desk to register the second girl as her family, I was denied. The hotel staff advised me it was going to be a problem for me. Didn't explain how. I then talked to other tourist, who had similar hobby, with his help, I was able to register the girl amiga. I had two girls in my room and it was so worth it! It was like a dream come too! I had great laughs with other tourists, and they wanted to try the same thing next trip. They had one chica and I had two. Double the fun!

When I was about to leave, I met other tourist who claimed bringing in two girls for him was never a problem, however, he had to per book the girls names online. Maybe that works? But with me, I like to search during my trip, and not prearrange anything. But he did sounded a little crazy, telling me stories how he and his friends use to exchange girls in the hotel.

Anyways, I had a blast! I always wanted to be companied by two girls while enjoying my hotel. I had two girls in private casa, it wasn't much fun. My birthday is coming up in few months, I will treat myself again.What hotel did you tay in. Where did you meets the girls. How much did you pay them?

Goldman007
10-03-12, 16:06
What hotel did you tay in. Where did you meets the girls. How much did you pay them?I did typed a detail report, however, it was not approved by the admit or got lost in the system.

Always, I stayed at Jagua. The rates for registering a girl is very expensive. 65 / day. I encountered girls near my hotel and in the main city. Usually, I pay the rate of 20 / day for long-term. My girl stayed for 5 days, so I gifted her 100.

MoonMalv
10-23-12, 06:06
Hey Goldman.

Thanks for all this.

I'm visiting on November 4 for a week at the resort Rancho Luna? I heard its good for bringing chicas, any idea how much it costs daily?

And where is 'jugar' is this hotel in cienfuegos? 65 dollars a day for a girl thats alot more then I heard.

If anyone can add to this or would like to hang let me know which hotel you will be staying in.

FYI. I'm 28 male

MoonMalv
10-23-12, 08:07
Hi Goldman.

I just saw this post, seems like you have been there.

I'm trying to decide weather tropicocco or rancho luna.

These girls that your finding, could they not be students? I hear students are property of cuban government and you arnt allowed to sleep with them.

How do you fair in this instance?

Thanks much

I just got back from Cienfuegos, Cuba about a week ago. I stayed at hotel Rancho Luna, which was a nice place overall and best of all, chica friendly. However, it is important to note, the girl is checked and the minimum stay is 3 days. The girl can check out anytime you wish, but your expense is prepaid for three days. For me, the total due was $105 peso ($35 peso / day) to add an all-inclusive guest.

Now, I have been all over Cuba, this was my 8th trip, and only on this first trip to Cienfuegos, I wasn't approached by any chicas. I actually started to miss being harassed by woman's. At the local beach, you can almost pick up any girl you want if she is with a friend, but you have to make the move. I was never interested in any one of them, since they were not that good looking, their style was off, I think they were from nearby villages, and didn't speak a word of English. I don't speak Spanish, but they understand what you want.

At the discos, you will encounter chicas, but the traffic at these clubs is very minimum, not busy at all. Most importantly, they are not pretty as chicas in Havana. You just can't compare the style, attitude, confidence and looks of a Havana club girls. Maybe it depends on your style, but I girls who are confidence, who are not afraid to talk about our sexual actives beforehand. Cienfuegos chicas are very shy, and will not give you straight answers, they will agree to everything and later you will be disappointed. My experiences in meeting girls at dicos was not a good one, none of them wanted to stay overnight, and wanted $30-$35 pesos for 2-3 hours stay. Plus add the cost of private house, drinks you brought her, and taxi ($30). Total run $60-65 peso, not a good deal.

What is the fastest and easiest way from my experience? Go to a local bar, away from your hotel, become friend with the bartender, and request them you require a company of a good chica, who can stay at your hotel, and tell them, a reward of $10 pesos await of them. The next time you show up at his bar, he will have a list of girls and contacts, and trust me, they are non-pro. Most of them are just neighborhood girls around his bar / house, who are just looking for some extra cash. I picked one girl like this, christina aguilera looker. 19 year old, and I did her at her house, stayed for 2 hours but would have stayed as long as I wanted. 10/10 experience. Total expense, $45 ($10 bartender + $25 girl + $10 taxi).

Now, for the best kept secret. Cheapest way to get the hottest girl into your hotel. I was just walking around the city, and got a bit tired, I asked this Cuban couple, who had a car, if they could drive back to my hotel for $8 peso, they agreed right away. On the way, I started small talks with the driver girl, who spoke some English, where is the best place to find chicas? I asked. She said discos, I said no, I then said I will pay you $10 pesos if you find me a girl, plus your $8 fare. She quickly started calling her sister, cousins, and friends. And before I knew it, we stopped at her cousin house. She came out, and she was a stunner. Like OMG stunner. She didn't speak a word of English, but heck, she didn't needed to with a body and face like that. I then booked her to my hotel room, paid the daily fee, and for the 3 days, she treated me like a king. She told me she has never been to a hotel before in her entire life. She had a smile on her face every day, and she really enjoyed the resort food and place and I got sexo at any hour of the day (in shower, bed, swimming pool, beach). Expense, $140 for three days of unlimited sexo ($10 commission + $35 / day hotel fee, $25 for girl). You can't beat this value, I don't care what anyone says. She thanked me for the hotel treat, and the $25 was just a gift for her, she didn't ask for anything when leaving. Best time I had.

On my second last day, I tired the same trick, went to couple of young kids hanging out near their car, I asked if they could drive me to club nearby for $4, they agreed right away. On the way, I said I need a girl for clubbing and will pay him $10 if he does, and quickly he then tells his sister in the car to call her friends. But none pick up, so they decide to go to one of her friend. A jessica alba version appeared, with such innocent looks. She was scared as hell to go, but her friend tried to convince her somehow (being her $10 on the line, LOL). But no, the poor thing was so scared. The guy said sorry to me, and explained that she is good girl, a teacher at government school, and cannot risk it. So, I told the guy, if I could spend time with her at casa or her house? They chatted for few minutes, and said yes! I told the guy he will have to pick me up after few hours and drive me to club, for the pervious deal we had, he agreed. Once I was at her house, in bed, she was so shy and sweet. Every time she took a piece of cloth off, she asked if I like, very insecure girl. I had 1 hour of fun, in every hole, LOL. Cost $20. Best sex and price I made in Cuba for such a girl.

Good luck on your adventures!

Goldman007
10-23-12, 15:56
Hey Goldman.

Thanks for all this.

I'm visiting on November 4 for a week at the resort Rancho Luna? I heard its good for bringing chicas, any idea how much it costs daily?

And where is 'jugar' is this hotel in cienfuegos? 65 dollars a day for a girl thats alot more then I heard.

If anyone can add to this or would like to hang let me know which hotel you will be staying in.

FYI. I'm 28 maleThat's great news! I am in my early 20's and love to join ya! Rancho Luna rate for chica is $47 / day, depending on the seasons. That's the amount listed on the price sheet at front desk and they try to enforce that amount. However, I usually pay $35 / day whenever I'm there. The staff know me and that's the rate I paid first time I was there and that is the going rate for me every time, high or low season. I told other tourists at the resort about my prices, and they had no trouble getting that rate as well. So just ask.

One thing to bear in mind is that, the minimum to register the girl at the hotel is 3 days. You have to pay upfront for 3 days, that's the Rancho Luna policy.

THe hotel Jagua, is located in the city, unlike Rancho Luna. Hotel Jagua is walking distance to many discos and chicas are visible outside the hotel. In Rancho Luna, a taxi ride to the city will run $10 one way. If I had to pick between Rancho Luna or Jagua, I would go for Rancho Luna. Rancho Luna has much more open-minded and friendly tourists. In Jagua, there are vast amount of British tourists and couples, who see tourist and Cuban relationship as prostitutes.

I'm thinking of joining you as well, I see a package for November 4, for two weeks, for $800. When I'm down in Cuba, I am usually about having a good time, clubbing, partying, then girls. A lot of people come to Cuba just for girls, then they get bored. You have to mix it up. If that sounds good to you, let me know, and I love to show you Cienfuegos and you will have a good time! Message me your phone number.

MoonMalv
10-24-12, 01:14
Hi Goldman.

Sounds like a plan, although I don't yet have a registered account to send you a pm.

But I will be there on the 4th of November for a week.

Where are you flying in from? I'm leaving from pearson Toronto

MoonMalv
10-24-12, 03:53
I don't think my last attempt to post was accepted LOL.

Well I will be there for a week nov 4th, I'm gona try to pm you my number when I register.

That's great news! I am in my early 20's and love to join ya! Rancho Luna rate for chica is $47 / day, depending on the seasons. That's the amount listed on the price sheet at front desk and they try to enforce that amount. However, I usually pay $35 / day whenever I'm there. The staff know me and that's the rate I paid first time I was there and that is the going rate for me every time, high or low season. I told other tourists at the resort about my prices, and they had no trouble getting that rate as well. So just ask.

One thing to bear in mind is that, the minimum to register the girl at the hotel is 3 days. You have to pay upfront for 3 days, that's the Rancho Luna policy.

THe hotel Jagua, is located in the city, unlike Rancho Luna. Hotel Jagua is walking distance to many discos and chicas are visible outside the hotel. In Rancho Luna, a taxi ride to the city will run $10 one way. If I had to pick between Rancho Luna or Jagua, I would go for Rancho Luna. Rancho Luna has much more open-minded and friendly tourists. In Jagua, there are vast amount of British tourists and couples, who see tourist and Cuban relationship as prostitutes.

I'm thinking of joining you as well, I see a package for November 4, for two weeks, for $800. When I'm down in Cuba, I am usually about having a good time, clubbing, partying, then girls. A lot of people come to Cuba just for girls, then they get bored. You have to mix it up. If that sounds good to you, let me know, and I love to show you Cienfuegos and you will have a good time! Message me your phone number.

MoonMalv
10-24-12, 04:58
Totally agree, its not all about pussy its the journey to the pussy and all that comes with it.

Goldman007
10-24-12, 15:42
Hi Goldman.

Sounds like a plan, although I don't yet have a registered account to send you a pm.

But I will be there on the 4th of November for a week.

Where are you flying in from? I'm leaving from pearson TorontoYes, I will be flying out from Pearson. When will you leave, since I think you will be also in Havana, no? So I am guessing you booked for 2 weeks? When is your departure date from Toronto?

MoonMalv
10-24-12, 20:08
Yes, I will be flying out from Pearson. When will you leave, since I think you will be also in Havana, no? So I am guessing you booked for 2 weeks? When is your departure date from Toronto?My flight is on Nov 4 6:15am to santa clara. And apparently will be taking a 2 hour bus ride to rancho, but I don't mind since there will be daylight.

I will stay for 1 week, I have to get back at work for audits. But you never know I might stay longer LOL. U booked for 2 weeks?

MoonMalv
10-25-12, 01:58
Hey,

No I'm landing in santa clara airport; then 2 hour bus ride to the hotel rancho. Should be in the hotel around noon on Sunday.

Leaving Nov 4th 6:15am flight from pearson.

Your gona be there for 2 weeks? Are you landing in havana then bus ride? Or your gona be in havana for a week?

Yes, I will be flying out from Pearson. When will you leave, since I think you will be also in Havana, no? So I am guessing you booked for 2 weeks? When is your departure date from Toronto?

MoonMalv
10-25-12, 04:44
Yes, I will be flying out from Pearson. When will you leave, since I think you will be also in Havana, no? So I am guessing you booked for 2 weeks? When is your departure date from Toronto?Are you a member?

MoonMalv
10-30-12, 17:02
Yes, I will be flying out from Pearson. When will you leave, since I think you will be also in Havana, no? So I am guessing you booked for 2 weeks? When is your departure date from Toronto?Goldman, so will you be at the rancho on the 4th of November?

Goldman007
11-02-12, 19:56
Goldman, so will you be at the rancho on the 4th of November?Yes, I am landing in Cienfuegos Nov 4. Will be also landing at Santa Clara airport. See you there.

Goldman007
11-02-12, 19:59
I think we have the same flight. I am young bald guy. You will have no trouble finding me. Traveling solo with one small blue bag.

Hey,

No I'm landing in santa clara airport; then 2 hour bus ride to the hotel rancho. Should be in the hotel around noon on Sunday.

Leaving Nov 4th 6:15am flight from pearson.

Your gona be there for 2 weeks? Are you landing in havana then bus ride? Or your gona be in havana for a week?

GoldMember33
11-12-12, 05:04
I think we have the same flight. I am young bald guy. You will have no trouble finding me. Traveling solo with one small blue bag.I would love to hear about your exploits as I will be there on November 25th for a week. I have been to Havana multiple times and Santiago but never to Cienfuegos. Looking forward to it! Any body else going at that time?

Kalifornication
11-13-12, 06:45
I will be in Santa Clara November 17-21; Havana November 21-22; Cienfuegos November 22-25.

I would love to hear about your exploits as I will be there on November 25th for a week. I have been to Havana multiple times and Santiago but never to Cienfuegos. Looking forward to it! Any body else going at that time?

Grid Skipper
06-27-13, 21:47
A few months back I was hanging out outside of a club in Cienfuegos (can't remember the name, but it was a few blocks north of the marina, on the bay side.) The club had a small entrance fee that I was willing to pay once the evening started heating up. I could see into some of the club where an MC was running a quiz show or some goofy kind of entertainment. Not for me. I bought a beer, sat on the sea wall drinking and talked to some tourists. Clearly these tourists were mongers and I was eager to get their advice from years of visiting Cuba. They pointed out one girl and after another, sitting by themselves on the sea wall. They are working, all you have to do is ask. None were to my liking. I sat and waited.

One of the guys told me about buying drink and after drink the night before for a non-stop line of girls. He got sick of it by the end off the night and told the stream of mouths to get lost. I decided going into the club was not a smart move. My spanish is not that great and I hate trying to talk over loud music. A hottie kept coming out of the club, looking up and down the street. My new guide said he knew her and when I inquired he suggested that she might be waiting for a friend. I decided she just wanted to be seen. He asked if I liked her and would I want to have her. Yes and how much? $30 CUC ( $30 USD) was the answer. He called her over and said that new his friend likes her, would she want to go with me. In a flash she was sitting with me and we were discussing logistics. I confirmed the price. Do I have a hotel? No, I'm staying at a casa and it won't work to go there. Do you have a place? Yes, it will cost $10 CUC. We went for a ride and the driver knew the roads without police check points. Half way there she climbed in the back and we started fooling around. We rode to a side street just north of the center and waited while the driver talked to the owner of the casa. No need to register. We used the room and afterwards I took a shower. As a reached for the soap (sealed in a wrapper) the girl complained that I shouldn't. Fuck that, I am washing up with soap, that is why I paid for the room. Once dressed I paid her the agreed amount. Photos would cost extra, so I skipped it. On the way out I handed owner of the casa $10 CUC and got into the taxi that had been waiting.

Here where the story gets fucked up. We never discussed the cost of the taxi. When I got near my casa I asked to be dropped off, as I prefer to walk the last couple of blocks. I hand the driver $3 CUC, knowing its light and ready to give him more. No way, he wanted $10 CUC, which is way too much and I held my ground. He won't negotiate at all, so it became a take it or leave it situation. I walked. He got in my face, I walked. A few blocks later he took the $3 CUC and was gone. I was willing to give him $5 CUC if he had been reasonable at the beginning. Remember to always negotiate the taxi before hand.

My main advice, don't bother going into the clubs. Just hang out in a comfortable spot outside and the babes will come to you. Its loud and dark inside and drink a cold beer, you'll be buying tons of drinks and getting hammered yourself inside. Take your pick of the talent outside. This advice applies to pros and semi-pros. If you really want to dance, then take the babe back to the club the next night.

Orgasmico
06-28-13, 11:12
We went for a ride and the driver knew the roads without police check points. Half way there she climbed in the back and we started fooling around. We rode to a side street just north of the center and waited while the driver talked to the owner of the casa. No need to register. We used the room and afterwards I took a shower. As a reached for the soap (sealed in a wrapper) the girl complained that I shouldn't. Fuck that, I am washing up with soap, that is why I paid for the room. Once dressed I paid her the agreed amount. Photos would cost extra, so I skipped it. On the way out I handed owner of the casa $10 CUC and got into the taxi that had been waiting.Great story. I've only been to Santiago, but always wanted to check out Cienfuegos and Havana. Too bad you didn't get any pics. I'm sure the talent level was pretty nice.

PatoMan12
01-20-15, 04:27
Thanks Goldman007.

This is a great post, I've been reading your newer posts, let me ask you something, have you visited other cities than Cienfuegos? Please tell us your favorite regard to Beach, Food, expenses and over all Girls-nonpros and Girls-pros.

Thaks again.

Not really here to talk about politics. I couldn't careless about Cuba, LOL.

I'm just making a new post to update folks on Cienfuegos, since most of the posts are updated.

This report is based on my last visit to Cienfuegos. 2012-06-22.

- Most casas particulares (Private House) in Cienfuegos, do ALLOW chicas.

- The rate for casas particulares in downtown Cienfuegos, is $20 / Day (will request $25-$30).

- Most all inclusive hotels in Cienfuegos, do ALLOW chicas to check-in with you.

- The rate for bringing a chica / guest to your hotel is, $35-$40 / Day.

- Some hotels in Cienfuegos, have set a minimum check-in days for the guests, (3-5 days) in order to avoid prostitution image..

Nik707
02-03-15, 20:41
Hi,

I am planning a trip to Cienfuegos. Been to Santa Lucia before.

Could anyone kindly give 1/2 hotels which would let you register chicas with you for one day? And any Casas that are good in a sense private + closer to those hotels?

Thank you for the help.

Note: I've written my report so I am not asking free help. I can help with Santa Lucia questions.

Diafreak2908
02-04-15, 13:29
Cienfuegos is the most srtikt town in Cuba. No chance to get a girl in a regular casa! All you can do is to ask a hooker girl for an illegal, private fuck-casa. 10-15 cuc. No girl wants to make a registration in guest books of the houses, because of trouble with police.

In the centre at the malecon is a disco, I allways had success to catch a hotty and a place to fuck was never a problem.

Good luck

Free2
02-04-15, 15:06
Hi,

I am planning a trip to Cienfuegos. Been to Santa Lucia before.

Could anyone kindly give 1/2 hotels which would let you register chicas with you for one day? And any Casas that are good in a sense private + closer to those hotels?

Thank you for the help.

Note: I've written my report so I am not asking free help. I can help with Santa Lucia questions.Rancho Luna is the main resort 15-20 minutes down the road and you can register day guests. I have stayed at a casa part there a few times and they always insisted on I'd, etc and that freaks the girls our sometimes. Never stayed at a hotel in Cfgs.

Enjoy the pickings on the Malecon, El Rapido and the park across the road from each. Buy your beer at the stand in the park, you pay cuban pesos, much cheaper.

Nik707
02-16-15, 08:22
Rancho Luna is the main resort 15-20 minutes down the road and you can register day guests. I have stayed at a casa part there a few times and they always insisted on I'd, etc and that freaks the girls our sometimes. Never stayed at a hotel in Cfgs.

Enjoy the pickings on the Malecon, El Rapido and the park across the road from each. Buy your beer at the stand in the park, you pay cuban pesos, much cheaper.Thank you for the tips both of you. So are you saying the Casas / hotels check ID and girls are afraid to register with you? If that's the case, are there enough other private houses?

Thanks!

P.S: Would you rather recommend some other city than Cienfuegos at this time of the year?

Bravo
08-16-17, 03:37
Call me laste and stupid, but I JUST found out today that Americans could book a flight to Cuba and not have to be part of a charity of church to travel to the island!! I was shocked when my female co-worker told me about her 10 day trip to Cuba, my jaw damn near hit the floor. I had no idea. After recovering from my shock, I am activekly looking to go back to Cuba. Back in the day Cienfuegos was one of my favorite places to handg and monger, we didn't have to worry about too much of a ploice prescience, (unlike Havana). .

I see that the forum hasnt been updated in a a while. ANyone have any new details on Cienfuegos and the screne? Is it worth driving out there for a weekend or should I just stay in Havanna?

Peaty
12-27-18, 20:47
There have been two posts in the last three years.

Is Cienfuegos and Rancho de la Luna worth visiting for a week in January? The weather and beach is supposed to be much better than in Playas del Este but how are the girls? Is there action to be found? Are there enough casas particulares or do the hotels still tolerate 3 day guests for 30 $ per night?

Eclectic
01-04-19, 01:32
I was in Ceinfuegos about two years ago. I stayed for two nights, which I think is about right.

There is not too much to see there, but it is a nice city.

Almost all of the casas require girls to register. Usually you need to got to a short term room. A few girls are available at Club Cubamisimo and Club Beney More.

I was fortunate to meet a girl outside of the Theatre Nationale (on the main square), who subsequently came to visit me twice on latter trips to la Habana.

For mongering, I would stay in la Habana. For a change of scenery, I would go to Vinales (although there is no mongering there).

PeacefulRunner
01-21-19, 15:17
Dear all,

I am planning to visit this old city Cienfuegos. I'd lie to check some actions there too. But this thread seems not active now. Could any senior member share any information in Cienfuegos?

Casa which can bring girls in and where to get girls there.

Appreciate!

PeacefulRunner
01-21-19, 15:34
I was in Ceinfuegos about two years ago. I stayed for two nights, which I think is about right.

There is not too much to see there, but it is a nice city.

Almost all of the casas require girls to register. Usually you need to got to a short term room. A few girls are available at Club Cubamisimo and Club Beney More.

I was fortunate to meet a girl outside of the Theatre Nationale (on the main square), who subsequently came to visit me twice on latter trips to la Habana.

For mongering, I would stay in la Habana. For a change of scenery, I would go to Vinales (although there is no mongering there).Eclectic, thanks for your post. You are the only one posted in 2019. Could you share more how to monger there in Cienfuegos. Any good bar? Casa for short time? Or spot to hook up girls?

PeacefulRunner
01-21-19, 15:37
Folks,

This thread is very quiet. I'd like to make some noise here. I have never been there and want to know more information.

Any senior member want to contribute the 2019 report to benefit all of us?

I really appreciate! PM is welcome too.

Le Gordo
02-07-19, 06:00
I have been in Cienfuegos 6 times in the last 3 years. I usually stay at The Rancho Luna Hotel.

Sometimes I rent casa particular in Cienfuegos, and find most of my chicas at Benny's, ARtex and Bar Jagua.

There are some girls also at the Rancho Luna beach.

I am planning on going next week, so if someone interested in joining me, send me a PM.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Bravo
03-23-19, 00:30
I have been in Cienfuegos 6 times in the last 3 years. I usually stay at The Rancho Luna Hotel.

Sometimes I rent casa particular in Cienfuegos, and find most of my chicas at Benny's, ARtex and Bar Jagua.

There are some girls also at the Rancho Luna beach.

I am planning on going next week, so if someone interested in joining me, send me a PM.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

JacksonThe last time I went o Cuba was in 2001. Back then, you could not bring girls into Rancho Luna hotel. Has that changed? I am thining about going for 10 days around memorial Day weekend!! MOn -thurs in Havana and Fri.-Sun in cienfuegos.

TeronLand
03-24-19, 04:33
I think it's time to give an honest opinion of the current condition of the current situation in Cuba. Let me get my thoughts together.

ProbzProbz
04-21-19, 01:01
The last time I went o Cuba was in 2001. Back then, you could not bring girls into Rancho Luna hotel. Has that changed? I am thining about going for 10 days around memorial Day weekend!! MOn -thurs in Havana and Fri.-Sun in cienfuegos.You can't take girls to Rancho Luna anymore. There are a lot of policias on rounds.