PDA

View Full Version : Havana

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31

Mondo707
02-06-20, 07:08
Hey,

Just came back from Havana a few days ago. Some things for those of you interested in visiting soon.

I went for the Jazz fest that took place a couple of weeks back. Enjoyed it very much with a huge variety of performances all over the city.

First thing for those of you visiting soon, the USD is king in la Habana right now. I got $110 CUC for $100 USD. Cubans in general are paying this premium cause some believe the CUC days are numbered and want to get rid of what they have. Second, they want USD in order to buy appliances at some outlets which take USD now.

FYI, Pico Blanco is dark, hotel St. John's is being remodeled at this time. Went by Sofia's a few times and didn't see any action.

If any of you are on the younger side and have some game, I discovered an ice cream joint next to stylist shop with hot Cubanas after 5 pm and on weekends. This place is very close to the university and is a private business or cuentapropista as they call it in Cuba.

If I find the business card for the guy that owns the place I'll post a screenshot so you can check it out and maybe get a style cut at the same time while there.

Mondo.

BrasilSoccer0
02-06-20, 08:38
Mondo,

Thanks for letting us know about that exchange rate. Can you elaborate more on that please? Where were you getting that rate. What was the official state run CADECA rate. Do you even see the rate getting better, 125 or 150.

Now Cuba introduced USD only stores and large size CUP (Cuban peso). There is one conclusion here: it's going to be USD and CUP from now on, which means we Americans won't have to do a lot of exchanging.

Which leads me to the following question: I heard the rate for USD-CUP is or will be around 1-50 or 1-60! What's that exchange rate now in the street?

I never exchange on CADECA and the best I ever got 4 yrs ago was 99 cuc /100 usd. TIMES ARE CHANGING.

Hey,

Just came back from Havana a few days ago. Some things for those of you interested in visiting soon.

I went for the Jazz fest that took place a couple of weeks back. Enjoyed it very much with a huge variety of performances all over the city.

First thing for those of you visiting soon, the USD is king in la Habana right now. I got $110 CUC for $100 USD. Cubans in general are paying this premium cause some believe the CUC days are numbered and want to get rid of what they have. Second, they want USD in order to buy appliances at some outlets which take USD now.

FYI, Pico Blanco is dark, hotel St. John's is being remodeled at this time. Went by Sofia's a few times and didn't see any action.

If any of you are on the younger side and have some game, I discovered an ice cream joint next to stylist shop with hot Cubanas after 5 pm and on weekends. This place is very close to the university and is a private business or cuentapropista as they call it in Cuba.

If I find the business card for the guy that owns the place I'll post a screenshot so you can check it out and maybe get a style cut at the same time while there.

Mondo.

TomJackin
02-06-20, 08:47
I know, I said I would not return, but for whatever reason, I feel I missed out on some things. What things? Fuck, I have no idea.

Headed back to find some things over the long upcoming weekend.

Thanks for all your reports; I'm taking notes!

Mr Gogo
02-06-20, 17:14
I'm in the DR now but thinking about going to Cuba immediately.

Chris H
02-06-20, 17:48
I know, I said I would not return, but for whatever reason, I feel I missed out on some things. What things? Fuck, I have no idea.

Headed back to find some things over the long upcoming weekend.

Thanks for all your reports; I'm taking notes!I will be there next weekend also, if you want to hook up to see how to really do Cuba, send me a message.

AmorPorFavor
02-06-20, 19:39
I was in Havana in early Nov. We were getting 1 to 1 on the dollar from the small store next to Bodeguita del Medio. Previously (March 2019) the best I had received was. 94. This was right after they started taking US dollars at some of the stores that sell big ticket items. Near the end of the trip I ran into a fellow American who said he was getting 1.15 CUC's per dollar from his Cuban fixer.

Mondo707
02-07-20, 09:53
Mondo,

Thanks for letting us know about that exchange rate. Can you elaborate more on that please? Where were you getting that rate. What was the official state run CADECA rate. Do you even see the rate getting better, 125 or 150.

Now Cuba introduced USD only stores and large size CUP (Cuban peso). There is one conclusion here: it's going to be USD and CUP from now on, which means we Americans won't have to do a lot of exchanging.

Which leads me to the following question: I heard the rate for USD-CUP is or will be around 1-50 or 1-60! What's that exchange rate now in the street?

I never exchange on CADECA and the best I ever got 4 yrs ago was 99 cuc /100 usd. TIMES ARE CHANGING.Hey Brasil,

Can't predict what the exchange rate will be. Now if you go to a Cadeca with USD you'll still get the official rate which is 87 CUC for 100 USD. I got my rate of a contact, prolly I could have gotten 115 or even 120 CUC for 100 USD but as you know in Cuba everyone gets a cut whenever there's a transaction so I was ok getting 110.

As far as the CUP, I usually exchange 20 CUC and get around 480 CUP and this saves me tons of money on clubs and other places where I pay with CUP like an average Cubano instead of as a tourist which is charge in CUC. Can't say what the government will do with the CUP in the future but agree with you, looks like it'll be the currency instead of the CUC.

One other thing for you mongers, when leaving the country if you brought in USD and have CUC to exchange back they'll give you some other currency instead of USD. I had $51 CUC left and when I exchanged them asked for USD but was told they had no USD so had to take Euros instead.

Mondo.

BrasilSoccer0
02-09-20, 08:24
If cuc is devalued because of oversupply and phasing out by gov, I would imagine girls rate have risen in cuc. Or the girls prefer getting USD!

Which one has it been according to your experience?

Based on that last paragraph from Mondo707 response, I have no doubt the only exchange in the near future will be USD to CUP and it'll be 1-50 or even 1-60!

If on top of that Trump is re-elected then It's back to very very close soviet era Cuba!

Papito1993
02-09-20, 22:20
If I happen to run out of money is there anyway I can get cash? I plan on bringing enough but I tend to get out of control sometimes and would like to know if there is anyway to get extra cash?

Hyrul
02-10-20, 01:10
If I happen to run out of money is there anyway I can get cash? I plan on bringing enough but I tend to get out of control sometimes and would like to know if there is anyway to get extra cash?Ask your casa owner. If not, most Cubans will happily exchange USD for CUC. You'll have no issues finding someone. Just pay attention to the rate and be safe.

Hyrul
02-10-20, 01:13
If cuc is devalued because of oversupply and phasing out by gov, I would imagine girls rate have risen in cuc. Or the girls prefer getting USD!

Which one has it been according to your experience?

Based on that last paragraph from Mondo707 response, I have no doubt the only exchange in the near future will be USD to CUP and it'll be 1-50 or even 1-60!

If on top of that Trump is re-elected then It's back to very very close soviet era Cuba!I don't know about CUC being devalued.

The prices for the girls generally remains the same no matter what currency you're paying in. It's just the equivalent via the exchange rate. As for what the girls prefer. They prefer having customers with money. CUC and USD will be the top performers for now. Until CUC is mainly phased out, I wouldn't change much. I'll still be exchanging by $$ and getting CUC.

Papito1993
02-10-20, 02:36
Ask your casa owner. If not, most Cubans will happily exchange USD for CUC. You'll have no issues finding someone. Just pay attention to the rate and be safe.I mean is there anyway to get money if I run out of usd and CUC. Like is there a ATM that I can use to get cash or go to a Cuban bank and use my American debit card?

Ty Down
02-10-20, 03:42
If I happen to run out of money is there anyway I can get cash? I plan on bringing enough but I tend to get out of control sometimes and would like to know if there is anyway to get extra cash?Western Union and a good friend that has at least two brain cells to rub together. Understand that this is a last resort, and make sure that your friend doesn't send the money to Cuba, Tennessee....which has happened to me. Never again.

Moral of the story is, DO NOT run out of money, just don't.

Dg8787
02-10-20, 03:50
If I happen to run out of money is there anyway I can get cash? I plan on bringing enough but I tend to get out of control sometimes and would like to know if there is anyway to get extra cash?Bring extra emergency $$ and stay in control. You are an adult?

This is not a country to be out of control in. Prez Trump will not send the Marines for you.

Ty Down
02-11-20, 04:37
Good video released today. For those of you who want to travel outside of Havana, this guy is putting together a series about Cuba, it's well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RjRqS5vl-Q

MidLifeUsa
02-11-20, 15:46
Will be there first week of March. I been to Havana few times but this time looking for a GFE scene and few days with same chica. Looking for advice on how to contact chica before travel, how much does it cost and any recommendation or contacts.

Kafka
02-17-20, 03:57
I mean is there anyway to get money if I run out of usd and CUC. Like is there a ATM that I can use to get cash or go to a Cuban bank and use my American debit card?There is not. You can use a Mexican credit or debit card though. M.

Riina
02-17-20, 23:49
Good video released today. For those of you who want to travel outside of Havana, this guy is putting together a series about Cuba, it's well done.He proved me right that it's a shithole.

Catire
02-18-20, 15:42
He proved me right that it's a shithole.He is purposefully doing it like a cubano with no fula in his pocket.

With fula you can travel much better, eat better, etc etc etc.

Cuba is designed to suck a lot of money out of your pocket.

Yes, the infrastructure is severely underdeveloped in el campo, in el Oriente. But that's not why you're going to Cuba, right?

(oh and you better speak passable Spanish).

KilledSoul
02-18-20, 20:42
There is not. You can use a Mexican credit or debit card though. M.Will a Canadian card work also?

Mondo707
02-19-20, 07:09
Will a Canadian card work also?Yep, Canadian c/c are also good to go in Cuba along with Canadian $$s.

Mondo.

The Tall Man
02-20-20, 15:46
He proved me right that it's a shithole.My one and only monger trip to Cuba was about 4 years ago, maybe 3. 5 anyway spent 10 days in Havana and although had a fun time but the big big drawback for me was the heat and humidity all the time, like you get out of the shower and your sweating already, for a relaxing and enjoyable monger on the hunt well when your in almost complete sweat most of the time it just takes the fun out of it.

The Tall Man.

TuckerB
02-22-20, 20:48
Thank you for all the great tips in this thread! Will be in Havana soon (first time) and I already learned so much from this thread but quick question on Airbnb.

I have a place to stay already but it is with a family member. I need to rent a private place for a week that is open to the hobby. I am late 20's and have no issues with Women here in the states but Cuba is calling my name.

The private apartments on AirBnb seem like way too good of a deal. Some are $15 a night others $25 a night, in the verado and miramar, and around the university. They look nice. Is there a catch I am unaware of? How do I know if the place is friendly to our hobby? Will there be some hidden charge?

Thank you in advance appreciate your knowledge.

Sammytheman
02-22-20, 23:56
My one and only monger trip to Cuba was about 4 years ago, maybe 3. 5 anyway spent 10 days in Havana and although had a fun time but the big big drawback for me was the heat and humidity all the time, like you get out of the shower and your sweating already, for a relaxing and enjoyable monger on the hunt well when your in almost complete sweat most of the time it just takes the fun out of it.

The Tall Man.Thr humidity will be there in any Caribbean place in the summer. If you want pleasant weather then go between November and March.

AmorPorFavor
02-23-20, 01:25
Thank you for all the great tips in this thread! Will be in Havana soon (first time) and I already learned so much from this thread but quick question on Airbnb.

I have a place to stay already but it is with a family member. I need to rent a private place for a week that is open to the hobby. I am late 20's and have no issues with Women here in the states but Cuba is calling my name.

The private apartments on AirBnb seem like way too good of a deal. Some are $15 a night others $25 a night, in the verado and miramar, and around the university. They look nice. Is there a catch I am unaware of? How do I know if the place is friendly to our hobby? Will there be some hidden charge?

Thank you in advance appreciate your knowledge.They always look a lot nicer on Airbnb than they are. Cuba is a very poor country. I would spend more on an apartment or you will be sorry. Read all the rules and reviews. Look for a place with a private entrance and a manager that is not close by because if they are the will want you to sign in the chicas with ID and they don't want to do that.

Ty Down
02-23-20, 15:19
They always look a lot nicer on Airbnb than they are. Cuba is a very poor country. I would spend more on an apartment or you will be sorry. Read all the rules and reviews. Look for a place with a private entrance and a manager that is not close by because if they are the will want you to sign in the chicas with ID and they don't want to do that.You're are right!

Tucker B, I highly recommend the Vadado area, closer to the Malecon the better.

Ty Down
02-23-20, 15:33
Thr humidity will be there in any Caribbean place in the summer. If you want pleasant weather then go between November and March.Yes indeed. I was just looking at the Havana weather forecast for next week, looks like it's going to be on the cool side, with the highs in the upper 60"s F to lower 70's F (20 C to 24 C), and rather cold at night. Never thought I would be packing flannel shirts for Cuba LOL.

Combo
02-23-20, 20:16
Yes indeed. I was just looking at the Havana weather forecast for next week, looks like it's going to be on the cool side, with the highs in the upper 60"s F to lower 70's F (20 C to 24 C), and rather cold at night. Never thought I would be packing flannel shirts for Cuba LOL.I've been a few times in January and it can be pretty chilly. A jacket was definitely needed and shorts were out of the question. OTOH, great weather for going out dancing all night which I like to do.

IMO most people will like November, March, and April best for weather -- not too hot, not too cold.

TomJackin
02-25-20, 22:14
Ever since my first trip last May, I kept wondering if I missed something and I have been curious enough to return. Thus, after more research, it was time to return and explore a tad more.

A lot of the logistic information in this TR is repeated from the previous TR for the benefit of others seeking to go there for the first time.

Logistics: Can people from the USA travel to Cuba? YES! But, you must declare one of the following reasons to travel to Cuba:

Here's the full list of categories:

Family visits.

Official business for the US government, foreign government and certain intergovernmental organizations.

Journalism.

Professional research.

Religious activities.

Public performances.

Support for the Cuban people.

Educational activities and people to people travel.

Humanitarian projects.

Activities of private foundations or research or educational institutes.

Exportation, importation or transmission of information or informational materials.

I choose the most common and broad reason; Support for the Cuban people.

What activities count toward Support for the Cuban People?

The category is fairly broad, so it really depends on your interests. In general, you'll need to:

Stay at a casa particular (these can be booked via Airbnb).

Support and engage with local businesses and independent entrepreneurs like artists, musicians, food vendors, filmmakers, etc.

Whatever your interests, you can find a way to support the Cuban people.

Eat at local restaurants or paladares.

Avoid transactions at military-owned businesses.

I know the "People to people" category was replaced with the "Support for the Cuban people" category some time ago. But, as far as I'm concerned, they both mean the same damn thing!

Visa: I bought my visa online at Easy Tourist Card. I bought the green card because I was arriving from Mexico. I paid 35 Euros, plus 35 for shipping. Did I pay too much, I think so. I was told by Aeromexico that I could purchase the visa in Mexico City, but I wanted it before I left. From the US, the visa is a different color.

Travel insurance: I paid $19 for the Med Evac plan from Travel Guard.

TIP: Download the free off / online app called MAPS. ME. Download the city of Havana and you will have the entire city map on your phone. It will also list restaurants, bars, clubs. Etc.

Getting there: I flew round trip from Tijuana to Mexico City, and on to Havana for less than $500.

My trip to Havana: I took the CBX bridge for $30 round trip to the Tijuana airport. I headed to the VIP lounge and paid around $22 for free flowing drinks and chow.

Immigration in Havana: The line was not very long, but I arrived at 10:45 in the evening. I was under the understanding that my passport would not be stamped, but it was (again) when I entered and when I left.

Logging: I stayed at an Airbnb in a great area for a good price. I was the only one in the apartment and the host was great. I will not go into details because I don't want to cause any trouble for the host.

Money: There are two currencies in Cuba; the CUP and CUC. Why, I have no fucking idea.

CUP (for Cubans) 1 US for 25 pesos.

CUC (for us fucking visitors) 1 to 1.

Weather: I was concerned about the heat, humidity, and those pesky fucking mosquitoes. But because Havana is next to the ocean, there was a decent breeze and the weather was pleasant, and without the flying pests!

Electric: The apartment had 110 and 220 outlets. Word of advice, bring a surge protector because there are power surges in Havana.

Internet / Wi-Fi: Have fun with this one! My host helped me out on this. But, the Cuban government does not want outside communication from Cuba. Thus, the internet is expensive for the Cuban people. You can buy ETECSA cards for 1 to 2 CUC. But then you have to find a Wi-Fi hotspot to use the internet, like in one of the parks or other places; it sucks!

Getting around Havana: The most expensive thing I experienced in Havana was the taxis. They all want 10-20 to go any damn where. From the airport or back is 25. Most will bargain, but the really nice classic cars won't. A lot of my money went straight to the taxis.

Warning: Almost all of the restrooms in the restaurants, bars, and clubs have no toilet seats, and even worse, no toilet paper. Thus, bring your own (paper, not seat) just in case.

Venues: I went to several venues and here are my thoughts:

Club Up and Down: This club is near the apartment and for whatever reason, I could not find the damn place this time. Maybe it is closed?

Piano Bar: I was there around 2:00 Thursday night. First off, the place has a butt-load of fucking stairs! But, many options for chicas inside. There were lots of women that were thirsty and hungry; what's one to do? Pulled two for 60 each for two hours. Both were a hoot in the rack!

Went back there on Saturday around 2:30. I partied with two different girls and could not chose between the both, so I took them both, 60 each for 2 hours. Did I mention the place has too many fucking stairs? Both of the chicas were entertaining during rack operations! BTW, show some love to the older woman bathroom attendant; she is a real sweetie.

On Friday night, which happened to be valentine's night, I had a date with the chica I was with last May. BTW, if saint valentine was alive today, I would punch that bastard in the face for starting all this cupid bullshit! Anyhow, we met up on the terrace of Hotel Presidente. This is also a good WiFi spot. Just buy the card, have a drink, and browse as needed.

SO, I asked Miss Erratic, "Did you make any reservations for tonight?" But of course not! Thus, we drove around and looked for some rooftop bar / club / hotel / fucking anything, but no such luck. Hell, in Vedado, there was no room on the Malecon to sit down! We ended up eating and drinking at the restaurant next to Tablazo; called 3 D. More on those places later.

OK, so I really liked this chica! And plus, I trusted her! That was until I caught her going through my belongings in the apartment. And that was the point when I threw her dumb ass out the door. I still don't see any rhyme or reason for what she did. Hopefully we both learned some sort of damn lesson.

On Saturday night, I headed for two clubs in Miramar; Saltzucar and Hola Habana. Both are close to each other. I started in Saltzucar around 12:30 and liked the place. But, unless you are paying the VIP prices, there is no seating to be had. Hola Habana is also a nice club, and I was at least able to score a barstool there. Both places had their share of available chicas. The few I chatted with all wanted a hundred for a couple of hours.

Sofia: I was there either too early or too late on a Saturday evening. Sat for a bit and listened to the band while sipping on a shitty Pina Coloda. Lots of people on the streets and the chicas that seemed available, smiled and made sure I was aware of their available status. Along with the chicas were the cops and cameras; oh fun!

Tablazo and 3 D: Tablazo seemed to be a lot busier than 3 D and I think it was because the food was better. But, when Tablazo is too busy, just move on to 3 D. 3 D has the same view and setup, so if you are just there for a drink and check out the street action, then 3 D is just fine and dandy! There was street action and I pulled one my last night in town.

Caf Bohemio is also a nice hang out in the same area and closer to the Malecon. I never went in the place, but it does seem to have potential!

Other chicas: Before I left, I was talking to three chicas on WhatsApp; all from Cupid. Two I thought were solid and the other was a complete flake. This takes a lot of time and effort, but it MIGHT pay off in the end.

The first one that I thought was solid, stood my dumb ass up. This was after I chatted with her for two weeks before I got there. AND, I chatted with her on the phone just 2 hours before we were suppose to meet. Later I asked her, "Que carajo?" Her reply, "Disculpa. ".

The second one that I thought was solid turned out to be an older chica that was pawning off younger photos. She sent me the updated pics after I arrived; YUCK! She hounded me on WhatsApp for four damn days and nights thereafter!

Street action: I walked down La Rampa twice during my stay. I did see many women available, but also many police and cameras; was not worth my time to play the "Cat and Mouse" game. It was the same on the Malecon. Others have had luck, but I had enough on my plate, so I didn't waste my time.

Overall thoughts on Havana: I loved the place and the people. The people are hurting, but they are resilient and proud! The cruise ships no longer exist and there appears to be a shortage of fuel. I urge everyone from every country to visit this country in order to support the people; enough said.

Having said that, I have no plans to return to Cuba. Facts: The older I get, the less pussy I need, and I've developed an extreme low tolerance for bullshit. I know there are some diehard fans of Cuba out there and in many ways, I understand why. As long as you are enjoying life and you can make Cuba work in your favor; I salute you! As for me, I'll pass on a third trip. I still have some more cities / countries to check out.

As always, just my two pinche pesos.

Ty Down
02-25-20, 22:51
Having said that, I have no plans to return to Cuba. Facts: The older I get, the less pussy I need, and I've developed an extreme low tolerance for bullshit. I know there are some diehard fans of Cuba out there and in many ways, I understand why. As long as you are enjoying life and you can make Cuba work in your favor; I salute you! As for me, I'll pass on a third trip. I still have some more cities / countries to check out.

As always, just my two pinche pesos.Great report Tom! Thanks. I'll be in Havana in a couple days. How was the food situation? Can you find a descent steak these days in Havana?

PirateMorgan
02-26-20, 12:05
Best report I have ever read about anyplace. It is a Picasso.

DiavelLoco
02-26-20, 16:04
Great report Tom! Thanks. I'll be in Havana in a couple days. How was the food situation? Can you find a descent steak these days in Havana?Food situation is actually quite decent these days. Steak might be a bit too much to ask though. Hit the paladars and the good ones never disappoints. More than happy to share the list of my fav restaurants in havana.

TomJackin
02-26-20, 21:11
How was the food situation? Can you find a descent steak these days in Havana?Sorry, I just snacked for 4 days. Some pasta, pizza, and appetizers.

Have a blast!

AmorPorFavor
02-28-20, 03:54
Food situation is actually quite decent these days. Steak might be a bit too much to ask though. Hit the paladars and the good ones never disappoints. More than happy to share the list of my fav restaurants in havana.I've never had a good steak in Cuba but I've only been there 25 days or so over the last year and a half. I plan on going back regularly to see my new novias. Have had a lot of very good seafood, pork and chicken though. Lobster is good and cheap. Some of the better restaurants I recall are La Familia, O'Reilly 304, Rum Rum, Del Frente and Tabaresh among others I don't remember the names of. All in old town which is where I've stayed. Some of the worst meals have been next to the touristy plazas. The steaks I've had sucked. I would love to see your list DL.

AmorPorFavor
02-29-20, 03:58
On Monday we will receive our mail from USA. In good faith I will activate your subscription.

Admin3

TurdyCurdyOne
03-01-20, 08:00
Ever since my first trip last May, I kept wondering if I missed something and I have been curious enough to return. Thus, after more research, it was time to return and explore a tad more.

A lot of the logistic information in this TR is repeated from the previous TR for the benefit of others seeking to go there for the first time.

Logistics: Can people from the USA travel to Cuba? YES! But, you must declare one of the following reasons to travel to Cuba:

Here's the full list of categories:

Family visits.

Official business for the US government, foreign government and certain intergovernmental organizations.

Journalism..Thanks for the report. The prices your posting are high IMO for such a poor police state Country.

You said you landed a street girl? What did you pay for her?

Cuba is a ripoff, IMO. And you have to deal with constant gov't interference. Not much mention in your report of the appearance of the women you took? Big breasts, heavy, slim, what?

Also no mention of any problems from immigration or customs, especially can be problematical from the a-holes on the US side.

Chris H
03-02-20, 04:49
Thanks for the report. The prices your posting are high IMO for such a poor police state Country.

You said you landed a street girl? What did you pay for her?

Cuba is a ripoff, IMO. And you have to deal with constant gov't interference. Not much mention in your report of the appearance of the women you took? Big breasts, heavy, slim, what?

Also no mention of any problems from immigration or customs, especially can be problematical from the a-holes on the US side.What are you talking about, prices are high. We easily pull girls for $20-$30 cuc. Nice beautiful chicas. I was just there 2 weeks, no problems from the Cuban police and also no issues getting into the US from customs, I even had 4 boxes of cigars and 4 bottles of rum. No problems at all!

TurdyCurdyOne
03-02-20, 14:02
What are you talking about, prices are high. We easily pull girls for $20-$30 cuc. Nice beautiful chicas. I was just there 2 weeks, no problems from the Cuban police and also no issues getting into the US from customs, I even had 4 boxes of cigars and 4 bottles of rum. No problems at all!The post I was replying to (not yours) quoted 60 USD for two hours. That's too high for such a p*ss poor country. Also you have to have valid reasons listed by the State Dept to even visit Cuba as indicated elsewhere in the posts about Cuba.

I researched Cuba pretty thoroughly. They practice police control tightly over the sex trade and the women there are frequently afraid to even go with you due to this. Sure you're correct it still can be done. But I would never go there. Why should I when there are so much better alternatives like Colombia and many others. Just not worth the hassle, imo. Dealing with USA Immigration is even a hassle coming back from Mexico, so I can imagine the crap they might give you for Cuba.

Hell you even have to use gov. Approved accommodations there.

MongerHunger
03-03-20, 11:07
Vedado can be hit or miss but the Malecon and La Rampa increases your chances. Some of you guys need to do Recon on your target area before executing your mission. Don't be afraid to mix with the locals. Don't look suspicious and always looking around like you are up to something. Being too anxious can work against you and cause you to be paranoid. Relax and gather your Intel, calculate your next moves and do it with confidence.

Hymenroth
03-03-20, 14:13
The post I was replying to (not yours) quoted 60 USD for two hours. That's too high for such a p*ss poor country. Also you have to have valid reasons listed by the State Dept to even visit Cuba as indicated elsewhere in the posts about Cuba.

I researched Cuba pretty thoroughly. They practice police control tightly over the sex trade and the women there are frequently afraid to even go with you due to this. Sure you're correct it still can be done. But I would never go there. Why should I when there are so much better alternatives like Colombia and many others. Just not worth the hassle, imo. Dealing with USA Immigration is even a hassle coming back from Mexico, so I can imagine the crap they might give you for Cuba.

Hell you even have to use gov. Approved accommodations there.My friends and I went to Havana over the July 4th weekend. Three of us in total, all left from different airports. We all had zero issues entering into Cuba and returning to our home states, no questions, none of us had our bags checked. Just giving everyone a heads up to not buy into the fear about restrictions, they are equivalent to paper tigers only to discourage travel. We had a great time and planing to make a return trip. Beautiful people, beautiful women, everyone was beyond chill. I did not get hustled like you do as soon as you leave the airport in other countries.

Hymenroth
03-03-20, 14:25

Here's the full list of categories:.Great Report! Ever been to club Big Bang out there? That place was on the low and wall to wall with talent.

Chris H
03-03-20, 23:07
Vedado can be hit or miss but the Malecon and La Rampa increases your chances. Some of you guys need to do Recon on your target area before executing your mission. Don't be afraid to mix with the locals. Don't look suspicious and always looking around like you are up to something. Being too anxious can work against you and cause you to be paranoid. Relax and gather your Intel, calculate your next moves and do it with confidence.Perfect post! You described these dudes to a T.

Mr Gogo
03-04-20, 01:21
The post I was replying to (not yours) quoted 60 USD for two hours. That's too high for such a p*ss poor country. Also you have to have valid reasons listed by the State Dept to even visit Cuba as indicated elsewhere in the posts about Cuba.

Hell you even have to use gov. Approved accommodations there.Not completely understanding Sir. Never heard about using government approved accommodations before is that a new policy. ? My understanding is to NOT use government approved restaurants and Casas. The independent and private spots are acceptable. Airnbn is acceptable. Private restaurants are acceptable.

As far as needing valid reasons to travel: You just check "Support of the Cuban people" and that's all you need pretrip.

I never had a problem with customs when returning to the USA.

Mr Gogo
03-05-20, 01:12
I just went back to update the info in my post below. America with the embargo doesn't want any monies going to the Cuban govt, only directly to the Cuban citizens.

This quote sums it up from a news report: "USA Travelers are forbidden from spending money on activities that benefit the business arm of the Cuban military, which runs many hotels, restaurants, and attractions".

TurdyCurdyOne
03-05-20, 06:17
Not completely understanding Sir. Never heard about using government approved accommodations before is that a new policy. ? My understanding is to NOT use government approved restaurants and Casas. The independent and private spots are acceptable. Airnbn is acceptable. Private restaurants are acceptable.

As far as needing valid reasons to travel: You just check "Support of the Cuban people" and that's all you need pretrip.

I never had a problem with customs when returning to the USA.OK fair enough. My 2 cents: I never use AirBNB. I usually can find better deals privately. And I refuse to give up my real identity to use AirBnb. Last time I checked that was required. Re your remarks on immigration I'd be curious to know where you departed in USA From and where you entered coming back? The behavior of these "officers" varies widely depending on many factors. [Deleted by Admin] They tried to intimidate me coming back from Mexico once when I started tape recording their behavior. They eventually had to let me go because they found no contraband and I had not done anything illegal. Tape recording these clowns is legal (I researched it) as long as the recorder is out in the open and not done in secret. Your "support to the Cuban people" might work or might not depending if they got laid the night before.

At the risk of being repetitious, I find Cuba not to be a good value. The government way overvalues their currency to the dollar IMO, accommodation rates are high for such a poor Country.

Colombia is a much better deal if you like Latina looks and you won't have the gov't sniffing upr your butt. Do not mean to give offense, just expressing my opinions.

TurdyCurdyOne
03-06-20, 08:37
My friends and I went to Havana over the July 4th weekend. Three of us in total, all left from different airports. We all had zero issues entering into Cuba and returning to our home states, no questions, none of us had our bags checked. Just giving everyone a heads up to not buy into the fear about restrictions, they are equivalent to paper tigers only to discourage travel. We had a great time and planing to make a return trip. Beautiful people, beautiful women, everyone was beyond chill. I did not get hustled like you do as soon as you leave the airport in other countries.The only "paper tigers" here are those promoting Cuba and I for one question their motivations.

Cuba has a long history of having problems both with the Cuban Gov't tight control over prostitution and with entrance and exit from USA Airports to Cuba. Notice you did not list any of the airports you claim your friends exited and entered. What could be the reason for that?

Ty Down
03-06-20, 14:34
Hola amigos. I just returned to the good ole USA from Cuba a couple days ago. This was my 9th or 10th trip to Cuba, lost count, who cares huh, but it may very well be my last. Hopefully things improve in Cuba in the coming years because as of right now, it is shit!

Havana is dead. There is absolutely no food or beer in the mercado's, and the one's that did have a bag of rice left on the shelves have guards posted at the door. You can get beer on the black market, but you will pay the price.

One night, I was awakened by loud noises of diesel trucks, I got up to see what the hell was going on, and fuck me, it was the Cuban military in big trucks carrying troops up and down the Malecon. WTF?

There is very little fuel, and people are fighting over laundry detergent for gods sake.

I noticed that some of the National Monuments were missing and defaced with graffiti, it looks like Cuba is coming apart at the seams.

At night, the Malecon was dead, dead, dead.

My love affair with Cuba is over.

RIP Cuba, I'm moving on to Colombia once again. Adios Amigos.

Catire
03-06-20, 15:11
Hola amigos. I just returned to the good ole USA from Cuba a couple days ago. This was my 9th or 10th trip to Cuba, lost count, who cares huh, but it may very well be my last. Hopefully things improve in Cuba in the coming years because as of right now, it is shit!

Havana is dead. There is absolutely no food or beer in the mercado's, and the one's that did have a bag of rice left on the shelves have guards posted at the door. You can get beer on the black market, but you will pay the price.

One night, I was awakened by loud noises of diesel trucks, I got up to see what the hell was going on, and fuck me, it was the Cuban military in big trucks carrying troops up and down the Malecon. WTF?

There is very little fuel, and people are fighting over laundry detergent for gods sake.

I noticed that some of the National Monuments were missing and defaced with graffiti, it looks like Cuba is coming apart at the seams.

RIP Cuba, I'm moving on to Colombia once again. Adios Amigos.They have their long standing structural problems. Their Venezuelan papi chulo has his own issues, so no free oil supplies to Cuba (they are lucky price is so low).

And now I am sure tourism has taken a hit.

The island now survives solely by the remittances sent from families in the USA (which helps only 35 percent or so of the population. The other 2/3 are screwed, especially the darker skinned Cubans).

The Trump USD dollar squeeze still keeps on hurting.

They are hurtling towards a big fall and re-structuring of society.

Socialismo sera muerte.

Ty Down
03-06-20, 16:04
They have their long standing structural problems. Their Venezuelan papi chulo has his own issues, so no free oil supplies to Cuba (they are lucky price is so low).

And now I am sure tourism has taken a hit.

The island now survives solely by the remittances sent from families in the USA (which helps only 35 percent or so of the population. The other 2/3 are screwed, especially the darker skinned Cubans).

The Trump USD dollar squeeze still keeps on hurting.

They are hurtling towards a big fall and re-structuring of society.

Socialismo sera muerte.Completely agree. I don't think the average Cuban can fathom what is coming down the pike. This time it's for real and Trump is not playing games. I was trying to explain this to my favorite chica but she just couldn't grasp what I was saying, Cuba is going to fall, it's falling right before your eyes. And she was like, "well we have had hard times before, if we suffer just a little longer, ever thing will be okay" and I was like, wtf are you talking about?

Cuba is in dire straights. Trump is squeezing Cuba's balls HARD. He has shut down all Western Union remittances worldwide except family remittances in the US, and that has been limited to $1,000 USD per quarter. Link - https://oncubanews.com/en/cuba-usa/western-union-suspends-sending-of-remittance-to-cuba-from-all-over-the-world-except-the-united-states/.

IMO, it will get much worse before it gets better. I would love to see Cuba return to it's former glory, not only for the Cuban people, but for those of us who love freedom and prosperity. Cuba could one day in the future be a fantastic opportunity and great travel destination.

I overheard more than one Cuban talking about April, "things are going to be better in April". Maybe that's the writing on the Wall.

Steve 99
03-06-20, 16:24
Yeah to add to Ty. My buddy went back couple weeks ago. I went with him in October. He really isn't a monger. He thought he could just go back to Tablazo area and find some girls like last time.

He said nuthin. There were huge waves he said like 20 feet over malecon which made things tough. And it rained like hell on Saturday for the concert at Hotel National got cancelled. He did get a stragller on the streets last night and power went off during his session. LOL.

He did get 1 to 1 USD to CUC from his airbnb host. That's all he gave me. He didn't go to any bars.

AmorPorFavor
03-07-20, 06:51

RIP Cuba, I'm moving on to Colombia once again. Adios Amigos.I was there in early November and had a great time. No problem getting plenty of killer rum, beer, and good food in the restaurants and bars. Plus lots of ridiculously hot sexy Cubana action. Things were a little slower and leaner than the March before and as usual a little rough at times but still fun. The people were fantastic as always plus was getting the better exchange rate of 1:1. Has it really deteriorated that much so quickly?

Catire
03-07-20, 18:59
I exchanged a text with a cubano friend of mine (now living afuera) but with family in Cuba with whom he speaks almost daily.

(outside of La Habana).

I asked him if things were bad, based on the previous posts here.

Here is his response:

Yes, indeed. The situation is chaotic, xxxx and I have to go this summer and we are contemplating the idea of this being the last summer we ever go. Rather to get family members out.

Chris H
03-07-20, 22:43
I was there in early November and had a great time. No problem getting plenty of killer rum, beer, and good food in the restaurants and bars. Plus lots of ridiculously hot sexy Cubana action. Things were a little slower and leaner than the March before and as usual a little rough at times but still fun. The people were fantastic as always plus was getting the better exchange rate of 1:1. Has it really deteriorated that much so quickly?Things have not deteriorated at all. I was just there 2 weeks ago, and headed back next Friday. We had a blast, which included plenty of chicas, rum, food, fun, and NO problems at all with the police. The only difference between thre visit 2 weeks ago, and my November visit was the exchange rate. In November, we was getting for every 1 usd, we was recieving 1. 15 cuc, 2 weeks ago it was down to recieving 1. 10 cuc to every 1 usd.

If Havana was so horrible and dreadful and nonstop harassment from police, with no action with the chicas, next week wouldn't be my 15th trip in 3 years. I have thre ability to go ANYWHERE in the world, and I happily choose the peaceful, lovely city of Havana. Like I said before, it's not for suckas that need to be spoon fed pussy!

Ty Down
03-07-20, 22:45
I was there in early November and had a great time. Has it really deteriorated that much so quickly?I think it's a combination of things that have changed in the last few months. It has really impacted the economy of Cuba. The suspension of American Cruise ships, all airports off limits except Jose Marti airport outside of Havana, imports from Venezuela blocked, and the recent move by Trump blocking all Western Union transfers worldwide except for family members in the USA.

Yes, it's bad in Cuba right now, and it's going to get worse. It is a dramatic change from the hay-days of 2014-2018. We may see riots in Cuba much like we saw in Venezuela a few months ago, and that shit show in Venezuela ain't over either. I did see Cuban military trucks carrying troops up and down the Malecon at 3 am in the morning, I've never seen that before.

It looks like Trump is going to crush the Cuban government, and I foresee Trump sending a massive Humanitarian Aid Force to Cuba when the dust settles. I suspect Trump will wait till after the elections to make any major moves, but I see it on the horizon.

Ty Down
03-07-20, 22:58
Things have not deteriorated at all. I was just there 2 weeks ago, and headed back next Friday. We had a blast, which included plenty of chicas, rum, food, fun, and NO problems at all with the police. The only difference between thre visit 2 weeks ago, and my November visit was the exchange rate. In November, we was getting for every 1 usd, we was recieving 1. 15 cuc, 2 weeks ago it was down to recieving 1. 10 cuc to every 1 usd.

If Havana was so horrible and dreadful and nonstop harassment from police, with no action with the chicas, next week wouldn't be my 15th trip in 3 years. I have thre ability to go ANYWHERE in the world, and I happily choose the peaceful, lovely city of Havana. Like I said before, it's not for suckas that need to be spoon fed pussy!"things haven't deteriorated at all" hahaha. You're full of shit. I'll be waiting for your report when you return, of course your report will just more bullshit.

The reason for the exchange rate on the CUC is getting better is because the value of the CUC is crashing Einstein.

Chris H
03-07-20, 23:59
"things haven't deteriorated at all" hahaha. You're full of shit. I'll be waiting for your report when you return, of course your report will just more bullshit.

The reason for the exchange rate on the CUC is getting better is because the value of the CUC is crashing Einstein.No BS at all. Anyone from the board who has met me and hung out, know I speak the truth. Matter of fact, some things are even better, perfect example, more wifi access throughout the city. There even is a restaurant on Industrial that has free wifi in and outside the establishment. And if you was wise, you would know that the reason why the USD is getting more CUC, is because there is not as much USD on the streets and in the country, because of the restrictions that Trump has put on Cuba.I have no reason to lie. But keep spreading your lame ass sad stories, just more pussy for me and those who know how to maneuver to indulge in!

HSendatsu
03-08-20, 03:29
At Christ H.

I don't know about Habana, but elsewhere I've tried to get a bottle of water in a shop and I've been unable to get it. Someone has even told us about rebellion if things kept as they were.

Catire
03-08-20, 03:35
It looks like Trump is going to crush the Cuban government, and I foresee Trump sending a massive Humanitarian Aid Force to Cuba when the dust settles. I suspect Trump will wait till after the elections to make any major moves, but I see it on the horizon.Let's keep politics out of this. Though I know the current occupant of the White House always likes to take credit for everything he may or may not have affected. The structural situation of Cuba long predates Trump.

If Venezuela were still able to help Cuba, they may have kept muddling through. Ditto for the virus and its effect on tourism.

ChrisHmay still be able to snag chicas and rum, but one of these days, he may experience a full blown riot.

Clearly, something is going on. Whether it leads to any major changes, we shall see.

I suspect el socialismo es muerto.

Rebel Monger
03-08-20, 06:52
..I have the ability to go ANYWHERE in the world, and I happily choose the peaceful, lovely city of Havana...Yes, peaceful and lovely indeed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOdUMjr85h8.

Because you go there so frequently, I assume that you speak the language, so this link can give you an idea of how bad things really are, because this happened to the son of somebody high up in the Cuban government: https://www.cuballama.com/blog/muerte-hijo-diplomatica-unico-homicidio-del-que-ha-hablado-ntv/.

Cuba is not "peaceful" at all, and by portray it as such could put unsuspecting people in harm's way.

Chris H
03-08-20, 09:28
Yes, peaceful and lovely indeed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOdUMjr85h8.

Because you go there so frequently, I assume that you speak the language, so this link can give you an idea of how bad things really are, because this happened to the son of somebody high up in the Cuban government: https://www.cuballama.com/blog/muerte-hijo-diplomatica-unico-homicidio-del-que-ha-hablado-ntv/.

Cuba is not "peaceful" at all, and by portray it as such could put unsuspecting people in harm's way.That weakass video showed something that happens in the usa, at least every hour, followed by police brutality, mall shootings, work place shootings, school shootings, carjacking, robberies, rape, families killing each other, etc.

Yes, Cuba is VERY PEACEFUL. The safest place in the world!

Zeos1
03-08-20, 14:18
That weakass video showed something that happens in the usa, at least every hour, followed by police brutality, mall shootings, work place shootings, school shootings, carjacking, robberies, rape, families killing each other, etc.

Yes, Cuba is VERY PEACEFUL. The safest place in the world!I agree. It is peaceful and safe. Much safer than cities in the US. But a big part of the reason is very effective community policing. Everyone reports stuff. And police are in on that loop. I can't imagine how it works on a personal level. But it is very effective at controlling crime as well as political correctness. And not in the sense we use the phrase political correctness.

And as to a particular US administration "cracking down" on Cuba. That's a huge joke. The US policies and embargo have never really changed. They are a very convenient excuse for the Cuban government to blame someone else for their failed state (in economic terms). The last administration in the US started to change things. And the current one went back to the old policy. US tourism is big if you're talking about expat Cubans living in the US. But otherwise it never really got going. On the other hand 70% of the foreign exchange coming into Cuba is from Canadian and European tourism. Mostly Canadian. There are at least 100 probably more. Resorts on the various beaches in Cuba, and almost a million Canadians have winter vacations in Cuba per year. So making it a bit harder for Americans to visit Cuba. By reverting to the old pre-Obama rules, is not a huge thing.

The big problems are the loss of support by Venezuala. And before that from the USSR. The loss or almost loss of the sugar industry after the USSR stopped buying sugar at contracted prices crippled Cuba in the 80's, 90's. And the loss of free or almost free oil is crippling it now. Cuba relies on a lot of diesel generated electricity. And the agricultural productivity has plummeted because they can't keep the old Soviet equipment running.

Yes, I think it is a failed state. It has an unworkable form of socialism. And probably could be a wealthy country if is used a Chinese style of socialism. Or a European style. But how it will evolve is not clear at the moment.

Rebel Monger
03-08-20, 17:56
That weakass video showed something that happens in the usa, at least every hour, followed by police brutality, mall shootings, work place shootings, school shootings, carjacking, robberies, rape, families killing each other, etc.

Yes, Cuba is VERY PEACEFUL. The safest place in the world!The problem is that I've lived in USA for 40 years and I've never being a victim of anything you say, do I state that because of that USA is the safest country in the world? No, I don't. I've visited the Dominican Republic close to 30 times and I've never being a victim of any crime, do I say that the Dominican Republic is the safest coutry in the world? No, I don't. Putting people in harm's way with false information is wrong, somebody might be get hurt. This lady https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10330241/Teacher-who-visited-Cuba-due-to-low-crime-rate-strangled-in-hotel-room.html decided to go to Cuba due to the advice of people like you.

And before you call me a gusano or say that because I'm anti-communist I'm trying to scare people into going to Cuba, let me make clear that I do not tell people not to go, my problem is with people misrepresenting reality in the island that could put fellow mongers in harm's way. That's all.

Karma will get you sooner than later.

AmorPorFavor
03-08-20, 22:09
Yes, peaceful and lovely indeed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOdUMjr85h8.

Cuba is not "peaceful" at all, and by portray it as such could put unsuspecting people in harm's way.Really? A 10 second fist fight between 2 teenage boys where nobody got seriously hurt is enough to scare you away? They were probably fighting over a chica. A had a few fights way worse than that as a kid. There are no guns and very little drugs in Cuba. I feel safer there than I do in a big city in the USA. I have walked around the streets of old town alone very late at night several times and the worst thing that has happened to me is that an ugly hooker approached me and didn't want to take no for an answer.

Rebel Monger
03-09-20, 05:02
Really? A 10 second fist fight between 2 teenage boys where nobody got seriously hurt is enough to scare you away? They were probably fighting over a chica. A had a few fights way worse than that as a kid. There are no guns and very little drugs in Cuba. I feel safer there than I do in a big city in the USA. I have walked around the streets of old town alone very late at night several times and the worst thing that has happened to me is that an ugly hooker approached me and didn't want to take no for an answer.The guy did get injured, he was stabbed; and that happens a lot over there (two of my cousins were assassinated there). Unlike other countries, crime is not reported in Cuba.

If you feel safer there than anywhere else, good for you but keep it to yourself, do not give false information that would put others in harm's way.

If you had fights worst than that when you were a kid, you must be a badass dude with scars all over your body!

If it's true that you walk everywhere late at night (I doubt it), just remember the Cuban saying (you do know the language, don't you! "Tanto va el cantaro a la fuente hasta que se rompe".

Remember something else, you're not Cuban, I am. I know what happens over there, you pretend that you know.

Then again, it occurs to me that the problem could be that I am not tough like you and the other guy, so maybe my warning is for people like me, not for people like you (and the other guy). Can you at least accept that!?

AmorPorFavor
03-09-20, 05:33
The guy did get injured, he was stabbed; and that happens a lot over there (two of my cousins were assassinated there). Unlike other countries, crime is not reported in Cuba.

If you feel safer there than anywhere else, good for you but keep it to yourself, do not give false information that would put others in harm's way.

If you had fights worst than that when you were a kid, you must be a badass dude with scars all over your body!

If it's true that you walk everywhere late at night (I doubt it), just remember the Cuban saying (you do know the language, don't you! "Tanto va el cantaro a la fuente hasta que se rompe".

Remember something else, you're not Cuban, I am. I know what happens over there, you pretend that you know.

Then again, it occurs to me that the problem could be that I am not tough like you and the other guy, so maybe my warning is for people like me, not for people like you (and the other guy). Can you at least accept that!?OK I didn't see the stabbing but now I do. It was Cuban on Cuban violence and probably personal. I have not heard of hardly any violence against tourists. Only 1 or 2 instances. Do you know of more? I would sincerely like to hear about them, not being argumentative here. I heard that the police are extra vigilant about that so locals are very cautious not to mess with tourists. I have never felt unsafe there. There is tons of violence here in the states.

Chris H
03-09-20, 08:33
Really? A 10 second fist fight between 2 teenage boys where nobody got seriously hurt is enough to scare you away? They were probably fighting over a chica. A had a few fights way worse than that as a kid. There are no guns and very little drugs in Cuba. I feel safer there than I do in a big city in the USA. I have walked around the streets of old town alone very late at night several times and the worst thing that has happened to me is that an ugly hooker approached me and didn't want to take no for an answer.Yep, I always walk the streets by myself in the middle of the night, with a cerveza and bottle of rum. No problems at all, VERY safe. Unlike america, that's for sure.

Zeos1
03-09-20, 14:57
Yep, I always walk the streets by myself in the middle of the night, with a cerveza and bottle of rum. No problems at all, VERY safe. Unlike america, that's for sure.Not sure if you're being serious or not. But I believe the previous poster. There still is crime, it is not reported. You don't want to be an unreported statistic.

It is like the leader said a few years back. There is no prostitution in Cuba.

Mr Gogo
03-09-20, 15:50
I've noticed that the Cuban police appear to be very efficient. They watch and are serious about their jobs. With this said, I'm sure there is petty crime and Cuban vs Cuban crime but touch a tourist and it becomes high priority. I've never read here about tourists being a victim of serious crimes. Tourism is basically the only money coming in to save the economy so I don't believe the goal is to get the tourists.

I've also walked all over Havana alone and buzzed, and I never felt unsafe.

I always said Cuba is being preserved for a select few who know how to operate there and appreciate its hidden treasures.

The Cuban people are prepared for hard times and will survive and keep their dignity. Things will relax in about a year hopefully and those who understand will slide back in.

Until I start seeing crime directly pinpointing tourist, I'm not worried. Cubans have no connection to the outside world like foreigners do, so it won't be easy to hide tourist crimes.

Go to Cuba, understand times are rough and people might be getting desperate. Up your safety measures and be aware. Cuba is the safest place I have ever been.

Edye Minetye
03-10-20, 14:20
At Mr Gogo.

You wrote: I've never read here about tourists being a victim of serious crimes.

On 09-15-19 #6002.

I wrote about this and you even have added a comment to my writing. LOL.

Cuba is safe, but not incredible save.

Three things happened to me and my fiancee last year.

1. Pickpocked in Tikoa.

For the first time in Tikoa with two chica's on a Saturday night with lots of people in the bar.

Upon arrival we stood in the corner near the toilet.

I went to the bar to buy beer, and walked back among the crowd while simultaneously holding 3 cans of beer in front of my stomach in both hands.

We drank our beer and a girl asked me to buy cigarettes.

Then I missed my purse that was stolen while I came back with the beer in my hands.

The purse was in the front pocket of my jeans while my shirt hung over the jeans.

I took a taxi to my home in Havana Viega to get new money, and to lead the second time to Tikoa with the same taxi and the same girls.

Again three beers but now two beers in one hand and one beer in the other. With my arms down, in front of my pockets.

As I walked back among the people to the girls, a person lifted my shirt to reach the pocket of my jeans!

2. Stolen Celurar in Neptuno.

I bought a celular for my novia and a few weeks later her bag containing the celular was stolen by a chico on foot at 5 pm in Neptuno at broad daylight.

Before she realized what was happening, the boy had disappeared in a side street.

I think the boy saw that she was using the phone and putting it in her bag.

3 Attempted theft with knife.

I was at the Prado in Asturia that Tuesday evening.

The good days of Asturia are over, so little chicas are present and not of the desired quality.

After closing Asturia I walked to my house just 3 blocks away.

Two blocks on the Prado and one block in a side street.

In the side street I heard footsteps behind me from running people.

I didn't look back because I felt completely safe in Cuba.

Then two chicos grabbed me and tried to pull me down.

They hung around my neck but were not strong enough.

I weigh 90 kg and the young boys maybe 60 kg.

I dragged them on while they were hanging on my neck and I screamed as loud as I could.

One of the boys said "No grita" and I screamed louder.

One held his hand over my mouth and his finger came between my jaws. I bet his finger with all the power that I had.

In the meantime I had towed them 8 or 10 meters and we arrived at the Consulado intersection. Around the corner two Cubans were sitting on the doorstep of their house.

When the chicos saw the Cubans, they fled.

At home in my room I saw some blood on my bed. I wondered where that came from and then I noticed that I had two stab wounds. One at the front at the height of my heart, and one at the top next to the spine.

Because of the adrenaline I did not feel the wounds.

DiavelLoco
03-10-20, 15:13
Sorry but I can't help it reading all the negative reports about havana being dead. I live here and this coming summer will be my 2nd year living in this beautiful place. Yes things can get difficult at times like the fuel crisis but it has never been more than a week each time it happens. Do I suffer when there was no fuel? No I didn't because I paid the cubans to cut the q. That extra 5 bucks can do wonder to any cola here in Cuba. Yes, I get frustrated with slow service at times here, but does it matter? To me no. I am here to enjoy slow paced living, away from all the hustle and bustle living in a modern city. Most foreigners living in havana that I know are very happy here. So what if theres no chicken for a week. The next time its available, stock up whatever you need or just buy them when we travel out. I'm not here to debate or anything. I've seen this cycle going on for a couple of times. Each time it gets tough, the situation just improve back again the moment people are saying its going down to the bottom. Don't trust so much what you read online or what lies people spread. I am enjoying myself here and I look forward to spend more years living in this country. Peace out! Just in case you're wodnering, I'm not cuban.

Catire
03-10-20, 16:02
No one is seriously getting into any debates about safety in Cuba, etc.

You're 100 times or more likely to be robbed particularly violently in Miami than in La Habana.

No one is really arguing about how life can be difficult, with periodic shortages, etc etc.

NO. We. Well at leas I. Am commenting on the broader structural issues that plague the island. The entire edifice was built with Soviet subsidies. And before it was about to come crashing down. Hugo Chavez and some others saved it.

'where the govt was pimping out their doctors in exchange for foreign currency.

All that is mostly gone now.

Which means the edifice is likely to come crashing down after all.

IF. And I mean IF some of the things Ty Down wrote are true (and there is some corroborative evidence in my exchange with my Cuban friend who has no dog in this fight) then these may be the FIRST signs of things finally crashing.

That's really all. In the meantime, enjoy Cuba for as long as you can because when socialism finally dies its inevitable death. No one really knows what will happen (in terms of this "hobby".

(though I actually think, in the very first opening capitalist stages. Prostitution will be more likely to be rampant among the more underprivileged sectors of society).

Ty Down
03-10-20, 17:45
My first trip to Cuba was in November 2016 after Obama relaxed relations with the Cuban government. I have since made 9 or 10 trips to Cuba and had a blast on every trip except the last one, which was a couple weeks ago.

To me, the changes in Cuba have been dramatic. The empty store shelves and the shortages of just about everything is the most notable. Something else that I noticed, several of the National Monuments in Havana are missing and defaced with graffiti. Also, all the flag poles that used to be in front of the US Embassy are gone.

Reports from out in the provinces are even worse, something as simple as laundry detergent does not exist.

Here's an excellent article on the economic status of Cuba - https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/cuba/economy.htm.

- excerpt from article - "Years of doing without have conditioned the Cuban people to live on very little beyond promises, and quick and decisive government action against anyone who steps out of line ensures that complainers are dealt with. Cubans are losing whatever ability they may have had to accept their lot in life. Generations have faced scarcity of basic goods, and lack of freedom to speak and act as they pleased, but they survived and found a way to "resolver" the problems of daily life. There is now much greater frustration about the government's failure to create the conditions necessary to improve the economy, and willingness to accept the status quo is evaporating. ".

Catire
03-10-20, 20:35
. Generations have faced scarcity of basic goods, and lack of freedom to speak and act as they pleased, but they survived and found a way to "resolver" the problems of daily life. There is now much greater frustration about the government's failure to create the conditions necessary to improve the economy, and willingness to accept the status quo is evaporating. ".Yes. EXCEPT their unwillingness to accept the status quo has most often been exemplified by doing anything / everything to get the fuck out of there, and bring their family with. I know of a Cubano and his family that I met in 1998. And he finally made it to the U.S. 2 years ago.

He's much older now. But still thrilled beyond belief.

The big issue is will the people actually dare take to the streets. Will this translate into resistance on the island in perhaps a violent manner?

During the Special Period, there were several very violent oubreaks. Suppressed. And there was about to be another big one in Havana, where Fidel personally came in and intervened and managed to calm the people down.

Ask any cuban about that story, those stories. They all know (well at least habaneros do).

p.s. the defacement of national commie statues,/symbols IS interesting. but do they include Cuban heroes prior to Castro? Marti? Maceo, etc? It's one thing to deface something to do with Che, and quite another with Marti.

Ty Down
03-11-20, 01:37
The big issue is will the people actually dare take to the streets. Will this translate into resistance on the island in perhaps a violent manner?

p.s. the defacement of national commie statues,/symbols IS interesting. but do they include Cuban heroes prior to Castro? Marti? Maceo, etc? It's one thing to deface something to do with Che, and quite another with Marti.Will the people take to the streets? I think so, eventually. When people get desperate, they do desperate things. But they know there's a heavy price to pay if caught. This time though, there's no one there to bail out Cuba like in the past. Trump is turning down the screws hard! Interestingly, this just popped up on my youtube feed - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpF3ttDdn6c.

As far as the Monuments, I'm not sure who's Monument it was dedicated too, but I noticed several missing, I thought it was quite telling. I'm sure the people who vandalized these Monuments would have gone straight to jail if caught.

Chris H
03-11-20, 04:46
At Christ H.

I don't know about Habana, but elsewhere I've tried to get a bottle of water in a shop and I've been unable to get it. Someone has even told us about rebellion if things kept as they were.I am just speaking of Havana. I have never had an issue getting water, rum, cerveza, or anything else I desire to drink or eat. All of our fridges stay full, and when we leave, we give thr unopened items to the host or a lucky chica they may have just spent the night with me.

FirstInHavana
03-11-20, 07:39
I am just speaking of Havana. I have never had an issue getting water, rum, cerveza, or anything else I desire to drink or eat. All of our fridges stay full, and when we leave, we give thr unopened items to the host or a lucky chica they may have just spent the night with me.I haven't had any problems with cerveza or water but I am having problems with the chicas. I've hot up some clubs but also dry as the desert. Anyone got any pointers for a rookie in Havana? In the day I see the ladies by the dozen but at night there's nothing. Any help is appreciated.

You69Me
03-11-20, 18:25
Meet as many as possible online.

Before you travel to Cuba.

Be aware of scammers who want their phones charged.

Beautiful women are in Camaguey, Holguin, Las Tunas.

Invite them and they will come to Havana.

Book a Casa Particular so you will be free.

I haven't had any problems with cerveza or water but I am having problems with the chicas. I've hot up some clubs but also dry as the desert. Anyone got any pointers for a rookie in Havana? In the day I see the ladies by the dozen but at night there's nothing. Any help is appreciated.

Chris H
03-11-20, 22:14
I haven't had any problems with cerveza or water but I am having problems with the chicas. I've hot up some clubs but also dry as the desert. Anyone got any pointers for a rookie in Havana? In the day I see the ladies by the dozen but at night there's nothing. Any help is appreciated.How long are you in town for? I arrive Friday morning, and will be willing and able to show and introduce you to many chicas.

FirstInHavana
03-12-20, 00:27
How long are you in town for? I arrive Friday morning, and will be willing and able to show and introduce you to many chicas.I'm here til Saturday morning.

FirstInHavana
03-12-20, 00:55
Meet as many as possible online.

Before you travel to Cuba.

Be aware of scammers who want their phones charged.

Beautiful women are in Camaguey, Holguin, Las Tunas.

Invite them and they will come to Havana.

Book a Casa Particular so you will be free.So pregaming is big to success? What sites do you recommend?

FirstInHavana
03-12-20, 08:01
I haven't had any problems with cerveza or water but I am having problems with the chicas. I've hot up some clubs but also dry as the desert. Anyone got any pointers for a rookie in Havana? In the day I see the ladies by the dozen but at night there's nothing. Any help is appreciated.Finally struck gold in vedado last night gentlemen. Fit mulatto girl. She has friends looking to play.

AmorPorFavor
03-13-20, 20:54
Finally struck gold in vedado last night gentlemen. Fit mulatto girl. She has friends looking to play.Where / how did you find her?

Hyrul
03-14-20, 02:37
Apparently the local news in Havana indicated that all clubs and bars are to close their doors until further notice, due to the corona virus. Can anyone in Havana conform?

Ty Down
03-14-20, 03:25
Apparently the local news in Havana indicated that all clubs and bars are to close their doors until further notice, due to the corona virus. Can anyone in Havana conform?I heard all flights out of Cuba have been cancelled?

FirstInHavana
03-14-20, 06:24
Where / how did you find her?I found her in a club called up and down in Vedado on calle 5. I can give you a contact number if needed.

Edye Minetye
03-14-20, 10:28
I heard all flights out of Cuba have been cancelled?Fake news is never far away.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/airports/hav/departures

Hyrul
03-14-20, 13:46
I heard all flights out of Cuba have been cancelled?Not to my knowledge. That would be very extreme. Countries don't typically leave their citizens stranded on an island.

From what I've heard, all incoming travelers (and locals) are being checked at the airport. Certain European countries may be watched a bit more carefully. But certainly the airport flights coming in and going out are continuing much like normal.

Ty Down
03-15-20, 01:41
Fake news is never far away.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/airports/hav/departuresThanks Edye!

You69Me
03-16-20, 09:51
Please PM me her cell.

I found her in a club called up and down in Vedado on calle 5. I can give you a contact number if needed.

You69Me
03-16-20, 10:01
My Casa Particular Landlord showed me how he sneaks up on women in grocery stores.

He would take a food product from a shelf and then ask these ladies about cooking suggestions.

After some chit chat hands them his Massagist business card and offers them a free massage.

Easy if you speak some Spanish.

I found her in a club called up and down in Vedado on calle 5. I can give you a contact number if needed.

Steve 99
03-16-20, 13:21
I found her in a club called up and down in Vedado on calle 5. I can give you a contact number if needed.I pulled a smoking 19 year old rubia out of there. Small club though. But convenitent to my casa. Same street couple blocks down.

SlutLuster
03-16-20, 15:16
I have tickets and an AirBnB for March 23-April 20th.

How much impact does the Virus have at this point?

Am I nuts to still go?

Anyone want to show me the lay of the land? Literally. LOL!

Thanks.

DiavelLoco
03-16-20, 21:03
Just to answer some questions posted here. Cuba at this moment has 4 confirmed cases and another 256 suspected cases are being quarantined which I am sure some will test positive. They have also accepted the corona virus cruise ship ms braemer today for 2 million dollars. I am sure you can anticipate where this is heading to. So if you are still planning to come over and visit, it is totally your call. I wouldn't want to take the risk. Being sick is already hard but being sick in a cuban hospital is another animal altogether. Don't let your small brain down there make this serious decision for you. Stay safe guys!

Ty Down
03-17-20, 03:11

Am I nuts to still go?

Thanks.Save your money and go somewhere else, like Colombia. No wait, Colombia just closed their Borders. Seriously though, don't go to Cuba right now, I just got back and it's a no-go.

FirstInHavana
03-17-20, 11:54
Please PM me her cell.Dude,

I know this is a noob statement but for the life of I cannot figure out how to send a PM. If you can hit me up and I'll give you the contact.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

FirstInHavana
03-17-20, 12:00

Am I nuts to still go?

Thanks.Man,

I would wait. My group was leaving on the 14th and on the day before we were mini quarantined in our airbnb until the government could send some drs to our place and test us for coronavirus. Getting out was a nightmare, it took hours to get through Jose marti airport.

Sean EZ
03-17-20, 12:16
Hi has anyone had any issues entering Cuba bc of the virus? Thinking about going next week on holiday.

Somebody said no-go, what do you mean, places are still open?

Mr Gogo
03-17-20, 12:40
Hi has anyone had any issues entering Cuba bc of the virus? Thinking about going next week on holiday.

Somebody said no-go, what do you mean, places are still open?Holiday? I guess you don't have a television. We have a disease that is shutting down countries and travel being halted, not to mention a possible economic meltdown but you want a holiday.

Yeah, you should go, it has the potential to give you something unique to report back here. Good luck.

Chris H
03-17-20, 12:42

Somebody said no-go, what do you mean, places are still open?Just got back yesterday. Another GREAT and EPIC trip. No problems getting in and out of the country. Plenty of chicas, in the clubs, streets, stores, and restaurants. Just got to open your mouth and speak to them, guaranteed good time, as long as you do Cuba, the RIGHT WAY.

Chris H
03-17-20, 12:48
They have also accepted the corona virus cruise ship ms braemer today for 2 million dollars. I am sure you can anticipate where this is heading to. So if you are still planning to come over and visit, it is totally your call. Stay safe guys!Man, what day did this ship come in? Had no idea, we didn't really do the Malecon and cruise port area this trip, because too many other things and girls we was getting into. But I am surprised S did not mention this, unless he didn't know. That seems like a possible, no bueno situation.

Catire
03-17-20, 13:15
Man, what day did this ship come in? Had no idea, we didn't really do the Malecon and cruise port area this trip, because too many other things and girls we was getting into. But I am surprised S did not mention this, unless he didn't know. That seems like a possible, no bueno situation.Well doctors is something they do have (though have you ever been in a local hospital? I have. Not recommended).

And 2 million dollars cash is something they don't have.

So it all makes sense.

Rebel Monger
03-17-20, 14:11

Somebody said no-go, what do you mean, places are still open?The authorities are promoting the island as a safe tourist destination, they haven't stopped tourists coming in from anywhere and they say that they have the cure for the virus. So, you have nothing to worry about it, just take a lot of money with you just in case you have to stay and go to the hospital.

DiavelLoco
03-17-20, 14:27
Man, what day did this ship come in? Had no idea, we didn't really do the Malecon and cruise port area this trip, because too many other things and girls we was getting into. But I am surprised S did not mention this, unless he didn't know. That seems like a possible, no bueno situation.The ship came yesterday. Its nothing to worry about, you're safe and sound back home. I am not trying to scare anyone here. I live here and life is still business as usual. That is where my worry comes in. They don't have soap to wash their hands properly and the list goes on. The problem is, in any case there will be a spike in CV cases in Cuba, I am quite certain, they don't have the capabilities to handle this huge problem. Cuba aint China nor any big european countries. They will struggle and it will hit them hard when it happens.

Ty Down
03-17-20, 17:44
Cuba remains open, but for how long? Or, How long will other countries, especially the US, accept returning travelers? All returning travelers placed in quarantine? Crazy shit.

https://www.wlrn.org/post/cuba-will-let-cruise-ship-coronavirus-cases-dock-says-passengers-lives-risk#stream /0.

Sean EZ
03-18-20, 01:27
The authorities are promoting the island as a safe tourist destination, they haven't stopped tourists coming in from anywhere and they say that they have the cure for the virus. So, you have nothing to worry about it, just take a lot of money with you just in case you have to stay and go to the hospital.Just to confirm, you are bing serious, no issues in the immigration? And what's it like on the ground, people still out no looting no panic?

I double I'll get any beds in EU / UK / USA, might as well be on the island.

Rebel Monger
03-18-20, 01:51
Just to confirm, you are being serious, no issues in the immigration? And what's it like on the ground, people still out no looting no panic?

I double I'll get any beds in EU / UK / USA, might as well be on the island.Yes, I'm serious.

No issues with immigration (as of today) in Cuba, if they think you have something, you're taken to a hospital.

The authorities are not warning the people like in other countries, as a matter of fact, concerned individual within the medical field are complaining about that and are trying themselves to warn the people through social media.

As for looting, they do not do that in Cuba, there's no much to loot and if they try, they'll pay the consequences.

If I were you, I would wait in your country until the crisis is over, or go to a more transparent destination.

Myself will be traveling next week to the Dominican Republic.

Be safe out there guys but never give in to fear!

TomJackin
03-18-20, 02:45
Myself will be traveling next week to the Dominican Republic.
DR is closing shop for at least 20 days. You might want to change plans.

Sean EZ
03-18-20, 07:58
Yconcerned individual within the medical field are complaining about that and are trying themselves to warn the people through social media.Thanks, very helpful!

I see the issue, risk of arbitrary detention, and could possibly get worse as cases mount

https://www.havana60.com/people-in-quarantine-in-cuba/

Ty Down
03-18-20, 15:29
Thanks, very helpful!

I see the issue, risk of arbitrary detention, and could possibly get worse as cases mount

https://www.havana60.com/people-in-quarantine-in-cuba/From your link; "The Cuban Ministry of Public Health (MINSAP) has quarantined a total of 373 people, of whom 145 are tourists and the rest locals".

Thanks Sean.

Rebel Monger
03-18-20, 20:59
DR is closing shop for at least 20 days. You might want to change plans.Thank you TomJackin but my flight hasn't been cancelled, so I intend to go ahead. It might be difficult but I'll manage.

Sean EZ
03-20-20, 23:40
Just heard from friends no tourists are any longer allowed in Cuba and the ones already there will be asked to leave.

Ty Down
03-21-20, 00:20
Just heard from friends no tourists are any longer allowed in Cuba and the ones already there will be asked to leave.Yes, Cuba just closed their borders except for returning residents.

https://news.yahoo.com/cuba-closes-borders-non-residents-over-virus-president-230750025.html

DiavelLoco
03-24-20, 16:27
URGENT NEWS FOR VISITORS IN Cuba.

PLEASE SHARE.

If you have friends or relatives staying in Cuba, please share this information with them urgently.

I would also recommend that they contact their Embassies if they haven't already.

They should also contact their Airlines urgently and look at getting themselves on any remaining flights as soon as possible.

As announced on Cuban TV tonight:

1. No one allowed to go and wait for their family coming back to Cuba. Cubans returning from tomorrow only allowed 1 suitcase and will be sent directly to an isolation center.

2. No nation Wide buses.

3. All tourists that are still in hotels, have to be isolated. THEY CANNOT leave THEIR HOTEL, from tomorrow.

4. All tourists that are still in Casas, have to be isolated. THEY CANNOT leave THEIR Casa's, from tomorrow.

5. All tourist excursions and outings are forbidden and cancelled. No tourists on the streets.

6. Car rentals are cancelled.

7. They will transfer all tourists from casas to hotels gradually.

8. All clubs are Closed within hotels.

9. No swimming and gyms are open.

10. All religious institutions need to stop doing their mass gatherings.

11. From Tuesday 24th, Police patrol will be reinforced, to ensure the people are following these measures.

12. Tourists in hotels will have daily medical checks twice a day.

DiavelLoco
03-24-20, 16:33
I think Cuba is on the brink of lockdown. I can smell it already. Maybe its the best for this country but I really don't know how the locals will survive this. Things are already difficult as it is and this will surely make it tougher. One thing I can't complaint is chicas are messaging me for cita. Haven't really respond to any since the outbreak. Just being extra cautious. Stay safe everyone. This too, shall pass.

Ty Down
03-26-20, 00:51
https://havanatimes.org/news/cuba-announces-40-new-measures-to-stop-covid-19/?fbclid=IwAR3VNv6d55OQVqlMizbbRIBT3Wo5U51qMhl6knILFNCIHs8wRHy84syhzew

FirstInHavana
03-29-20, 03:25
So since it doesn't look like I'll be going back to Havana anytime soon with the coronavirus putting a stop to the world, I figure why not brush up on the game. So I have a few questions and would appreciate any tips from you pros.

1: The first few days I went to some clubs but they were dry. After talking to my airbnb host he told us we were going too early (11 pm) is this the norm in Havana? I eventually had luck around 1 am in a club.

2: After finally getting on track, it seemed impossible to get an all nighter? Just a half hour or hour. I thought this was strange but I had been told Cuba has strange laws about girls staying all night? Could have been rookie error on my part.

3: Clubs? They seem to be irregular in their days of operation, went to don cangreo at like midnight on a Friday and it was closed. Any advice?

4: Best part of town to find chicas? We were in verdado just a few blocks from the malecon but it was a ghost town most of the time except the weekend because there was a bus stop near us.

Overall I had fun and met some amazing chicas but feel I could have done much better. So when I go back I shouldn't have to work as hard as I did. Anyway any tips are appreciated guys.

Rebel Monger
03-29-20, 18:19
2: After finally getting on track, it seemed impossible to get an all nighter? Just a half hour or hour. I thought this was strange but I had been told Cuba has strange laws about girls staying all night? Could have been rookie error on my part.Yes, Cuba is weird but I don't think there's a law against all nighters, Once a woman goes with a foreigner, what difference does it make how long she stays? She breaks the law by going with you (it's illegal) not by how long she stays.

She probably had somebody home waiting for the money and she had nothing to gain staying with you once the deal was done. Did you have a computer that she could use to surf the internet? That could be a good hook to keep her around.

FirstInHavana
03-29-20, 19:37
Yes, Cuba is weird but I don't think there's a law against all nighters, Once a woman goes with a foreigner, what difference does it make how long she stays? She breaks the law by going with you (it's illegal) not by how long she stays.

She probably had somebody home waiting for the money and she had nothing to gain staying with you once the deal was done. Did you have a computer that she could use to surf the internet? That could be a good hook to keep her around.That's a good point. They probably make more money on volume. I didn't bring a laptop with me but I did have WiFi in my airbnb. I really didn't use luxury items to my advantage on this trip. It was my first time out.

DiavelLoco
04-03-20, 17:08
2 April 2020.

The Provincial Defense Council of Havana approved on this date "the strategy to increase the social isolation measures of the El Carmelo constituency, Vedado, Plaza de la Revolucióand". The closure of access to the area will start on 3 April from 8:00 pm This territory has the highest number of people infected by contacts with foreigners and with Cubans who came from abroad in the province of Havana; altogether there are 8 positive patients to the disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. The necessary resources will be guaranteed for the resident population in the area in isolation. In addition, care has been provided for vulnerable people, through the work of social workers who will be selected from among some teachers and specialized personnel in the area. As indicated, safe-conducts will be extended only for some residents that are essential outside this area, who must undergo a COVID-19 screening test. No bus may pass through the neighbourhood, which will have four to six entrances and exits.

AmorPorFavor
04-07-20, 00:16
Does anybody know if WhatsApp is down in Cuba? I sent a recarga to my main chica today but WhatsApp is not showing that my messages are reaching her phone. She gave me a call today on regular Cubacell which is unusual but it quickly dropped. Every time I send a recarga I get a few sexy vids in return. Could sure use vids those today.

HSendatsu
04-07-20, 14:13
Does anybody know if WhatsApp is down in Cuba? I sent a recarga to my main chica today but WhatsApp is not showing that my messages are reaching her phone. She gave me a call today on regular Cubacell which is unusual but it quickly dropped. Every time I send a recarga I get a few sexy vids in return. Could sure use vids those today.Doesn't seem like. Today, I have received messages from Cuba.

Confiable
04-07-20, 22:19
Yes, Cuba is weird but I don't think there's a law against all nighters, Once a woman goes with a foreigner, what difference does it make how long she stays? She breaks the law by going with you (it's illegal) not by how long she stays.

She probably had somebody home waiting for the money and she had nothing to gain staying with you once the deal was done. Did you have a computer that she could use to surf the internet? That could be a good hook to keep her around.I was able to get an all nighter from a girl that was working at an eatery during some type of festival at the Malecon and calle 19 in 2018. But granted, she didn't get off until late at night. Besides her, I never had an all nighter. But I enjoyed the females and their passion for kissing.

AmorPorFavor
04-08-20, 00:10
Doesn't seem like. Today, I have received messages from Cuba.Yes thanks. I was able to WhatsApp my number 2 chica but of course that meant exchanging another recarga for sexy pics and vids. Chica number 1 who is her friend (I do threesomes with them) is having some sort of phone problem which can't get sorted out right now with the quarantine.

Mr Gogo
04-08-20, 00:49
Yes thanks. I was able to WhatsApp my number 2 chica but of course that meant exchanging another recarga for sexy pics and vids. Chica number 1 who is her friend (I do threesomes with them) is having some sort of phone problem which can't get sorted out right now with the quarantine.From past experience last year, most Cubanas use IMO to communicate. Its just like Wassap but I got rid of IMO. Too many girls from the island kept bothering me. I mostly like to reach out to them when I want, not have them become a bother.

TxSnake
04-08-20, 16:00
From past experience last year, most Cubanas use IMO to communicate. Its just like Wassap but I got rid of IMO. Too many girls from the island kept bothering me. I mostly like to reach out to them when I want, not have them become a bother.My solution to that is to get a separate phone and number just for that purpose. My wife gets ticked off if I do otherwise. One of our "ground rules" is that I keep my dating discreet and outside of the USA. Thanks for the tip regarding IMO. With the new rules against prostitution, it's better to be able to show the authorities a pattern of communication. Having a mistress is legal in Cuba; prostitution is isn't.

AmorPorFavor
04-10-20, 18:13
My solution to that is to get a separate phone and number just for that purpose. My wife gets ticked off if I do otherwise. One of our "ground rules" is that I keep my dating discreet and outside of the USA. Thanks for the tip regarding IMO. With the new rules against prostitution, it's better to be able to show the authorities a pattern of communication. Having a mistress is legal in Cuba; prostitution is isn't.What new rules? When did they make them?

TxSnake
04-11-20, 15:29
What new rules? When did they make them?I was told about them in 2018. "Sex tourism" is now a crime in Cuba. Several taxi drivers in Havana made that clear to me back in January of this year. I met a couple of really nice non-pros in the smaller towns in the province of Holguin. The cities were a solid wall of frustration. In the small towns, it was necessary to get in good with the chica's family. $45 for a family pig roast was a good investment. Those campesinas (country girls) were very much sexually available, but wouldn't be if they thought for a minute that they were considered as prostitutes.

Sammytheman
04-11-20, 21:27
I was told about them in 2018. "Sex tourism" is now a crime in Cuba. Several taxi drivers in Havana made that clear to me back in January of this year. I met a couple of really nice non-pros in the smaller towns in the province of Holguin. The cities were a solid wall of frustration. In the small towns, it was necessary to get in good with the chica's family. $45 for a family pig roast was a good investment. Those campesinas (country girls) were very much sexually available, but wouldn't be if they thought for a minute that they were considered as prostitutes.I spoke to my casa host in Matanzas this past January and he told me this news was bullshit. He says the government needs our money and locking up tourists would be a stupid thing to do since this is the main source of income for them. This is from a guy who used to be a general. He still has lots of connections in the government.

Mr Gogo
04-12-20, 01:17
I spoke to my casa host in Matanzas this past January and he told me this news was bullshit. He says the government needs our money and locking up tourists would be a stupid thing to do since this is the main source of income for them. This is from a guy who used to be a general. He still has lots of connections in the government.I always have reservations about business owners advice nowadays. Its business owners in Sosua who are saying please come, everything is good. Meanwhile PN is closing their business. They put on happy faces for the business.

Cuba has a choice coming up: Either accept the tourist dollars with a few mongers thrown in or play hardball and hurt the citizens. No cruise lines, no flights and limitations on money sent from abroad will make Cuba make a decision.

TxSnake
04-12-20, 04:25
I spoke to my casa host in Matanzas this past January and he told me this news was bullshit. He says the government needs our money and locking up tourists would be a stupid thing to do since this is the main source of income for them. This is from a guy who used to be a general. He still has lots of connections in the government.I don't doubt you; I'm just "a word to the wise is sufficient" kind of guy. When something is not working, I change it up and try something different. I had no luck whatsoever getting chicas in Havana and Holguin city. Mayari was a jackpot however.

Ty Down
04-12-20, 13:11
As of Saturday April 11, both urban and rural public transport will be suspended. The licenses of private taxis have also been suspended, forcing them to stay home.

https://havanatimes.org/news/cuba-suspends-urban-and-rural-public-transport-starting-saturday/

DiavelLoco
05-15-20, 16:08
Cuban gov just announced that they will start to open its airports from 30 June 2020. Hopefully things will get better in the country. Daily new cases are low and they have passed its peak. Perhaps its a good call then. Shall wait and see.

PedroMorales
05-15-20, 16:14
Cuban gov just announced that they will start to open its airports from 30 June 2020. Hopefully things will get better in the country. Daily new cases are low and they have passed its peak. Perhaps its a good call then. Shall wait and see.https://www.holidaypirates.com/flights/fab-flights-to-havana-cuba-from-gbp-359-return-oct-dec_35987

These flights are form London Gatwick which faces melt down.

Zeos1
05-15-20, 19:46
Cuban gov just announced that they will start to open its airports from 30 June 2020. Hopefully things will get better in the country. Daily new cases are low and they have passed its peak. Perhaps its a good call then. Shall wait and see.Hear rumors that charters for people going to resorts only might get going. Probably from Canada mostly as that's where most of their tourists going to resorts are from. I expect it would be off the plane, onto the bus, to the resort. No going off the property, and back you go. They are set up to be able to do this pretty easily. And the resorts can be effectively isolated from all but the resort workers. So I can see them starting this back up. But for non-resort type of travel. I doubt it.

Mr Gogo
05-25-20, 00:20
Just received this from my girl in Cuba. She said they do door to door checks.

"Hello love. We are fine, Amanda at home and I going out shopping where there are less people. But we are fine, the main thing is that my family is healthy.

Every day a doctor or medical students comes by to see if we feel good. Here this country the best it has is health. Although hospitals do not have the resources they should, well, not everything is perfect. Friend, as soon as I know something I tell you about travel, I tell you. Take care I love you a lot".

Its good to see Cuba is taking covid 19 seriously.

DiavelLoco
05-28-20, 16:09
Just received this from my girl in Cuba. She said they do door to door checks.

"Hello love. We are fine, Amanda at home and I going out shopping where there are less people. But we are fine, the main thing is that my family is healthy.

Every day a doctor or medical students comes by to see if we feel good. Here this country the best it has is health. Although hospitals do not have the resources they should, well, not everything is perfect. Friend, as soon as I know something I tell you about travel, I tell you. Take care I love you a lot".

Its good to see Cuba is taking covid 19 seriously.They do the same to my house. Regularly if not every day. Quick question on how many people in the house and whether everyone is healthy. Not too sure about shopping with less people though. There's long q everywhere in havana.

PirateMorgan
06-15-20, 03:32
I have never been in Cuba and want to have an extended visit or live there. I need Internet to continue teaching on line. Using video like Skype or Whatsapp, am I dreaming that I might be able to do my teaching from Havana. Cost is not really a worry. Any comments are appreciated. Thank you.

DiavelLoco
06-15-20, 16:22
I have never been in Cuba and want to have an extended visit or live there. I need Internet to continue teaching on line. Using video like Skype or Whatsapp, am I dreaming that I might be able to do my teaching from Havana. Cost is not really a worry. Any comments are appreciated. Thank you.You can have a prepaid card for your mobile with internet but it will take some time to have it online ready. With time, its not an issue. In case you are renting from a private owner, internet will be super slow but if you are renting from the Cuban gov, you will have the opportunity to apply for faster internet. The internet I have at home is not bad because I am renting from the Cuban gov. you can also buy internet card to use it at one of the internet park. its pretty fast for cuban standard. Good luck!

DiavelLoco
06-25-20, 16:07
Starting today, the state-owned telecommunications company in Cuba, ETECSA, offers two new packages for connecting to the Internet through 4 G / LTE technology. The 1 GB package will cost 4 CUC and has a 300 MB voucher for browsing national pages, and the 2. 5 GB package amounts to 8 CUC also with the 300 MB voucher. Let's see how fast and efficient this will be.

TxSnake
07-07-20, 15:42
I hear more and more about Cuba cracking down on prostitution over the last couple of years. The owner of a casa particular reminded me that having girlfriends in Cuba is still legal. What does one do to make that adjustment? What exactly is the difference between a girlfriend and a prostitute? I do know that Casa guest registries are a big deal and are at least one source of both tourist and Cubana being accused of sex tourism.

DiavelLoco
07-07-20, 16:19
Havana was declared phase 1 on 2 July after some days of 1 or none new cases. People started going out like there's no tomorrow. Restaurants and social clubs back in business. Voila, 15 new cases today. Not sure how this will develop from today onwards. If you happen to be in havana, just stay way from old havana and centro havana. That is now the epicentre. Stay safe!

Ty Down
07-10-20, 03:32
My friend called the other day. She's saying that tourism is slowly opening back up in Cuba. But there are few catches.

1) Tourista's can only visit state owned resorts, as in Veradero, Cayo Coco, etc.

2) Tourista's cannot have any contact with the local Cubans. Or, leave resorts and venture into the Island.

Other than that, everything is great in Cuba.

TomJackin
07-10-20, 03:36
1) Tourista's can only visit state owned resorts, as in Veradero, Cayo Coco, etc.

2) Tourista's cannot have any contact with the local Cubans. Or, leave resorts and venture into the Island.

Other than that, everything is great in Cuba.Sounds like a great vacation!

Unless you are joking, I seriously doubt that everything is great.

Ty Down
07-10-20, 06:12
Sounds like a great vacation!

Unless you are joking, I seriously doubt that everything is great.I'm not joking Tom. That's what she said.

Muzungufotsy
07-10-20, 07:23
My friend called the other day. She's saying that tourism is slowly opening back up in Cuba. But there are few catches.

Other than that, everything is great in Cuba.It means it s completely useless to go to Cuba right now.

KilledSoul
07-10-20, 07:49
Sounds like a great vacation!

Unless you are joking, I seriously doubt that everything is great.There many North American's who have no interest in going outside of a resort during their vacation. For them this would be perfect.

If they would add just one additional service I. E bringing chicas to my room in the resort it would be perfect for me too. LOL.

Chris H
07-10-20, 21:56
It means it s completely useless to go to Cuba right now.Exactly, a total waste of time right now.

DiavelLoco
07-14-20, 14:58
Exactly, a total waste of time right now.I think the info posted earlier might not be too accurate. You still cannot travel to Cuba ie havana except to some of the cayos. These cayos at the moment only caters tourists coming from outside Cuba ie Canada, russia. Upon landing at the nearby airport, they will be shuttled directly to the resort and no where else. They can't leave the cayos until the day of departure, just to go to the airport. The local hotel staff will be working there for I think 2 weeks straight and then quarantine while they are being replaced by a new batch of workers. This cycle will continue until phase 3, if I am not wrong. Myself, a foreigner living in havana, can go anywhere in the country except these cayos that are taking tourists from abroad. I am now being considered as a local tourist.

The same rule also applies to varadero but not as consistent as the cayos. Something which I don't quite understand the rational. I'm hearing that Cuba will open its borders for all come 1 September. Once that happens, you're good to go to come.

FYI, girls here are begging for citas at the moment. The casas are also back in business so I am spoilt for choice. Stay safe wherever you are!

Ty Down
07-14-20, 18:06
I think the info posted earlier might not be too accurate. You still cannot travel to Cuba ie havana except to some of the cayos. These cayos at the moment only caters tourists coming from outside Cuba ie Canada, russia. Upon landing at the nearby airport, they will be shuttled directly to the resort and no where else. They can't leave the cayos until the day of departure, just to go to the airport. The local hotel staff will be working there for I think 2 weeks straight and then quarantine while they are being replaced by a new batch of workers. This cycle will continue until phase 3, if I am not wrong. Myself, a foreigner living in havana, can go anywhere in the country except these cayos that are taking tourists from abroad. I am now being considered as a local tourist.

The same rule also applies to varadero but not as consistent as the cayos. Something which I don't quite understand the rational. I'm hearing that Cuba will open its borders for all come 1 September. Once that happens, you're good to go to come.

FYI, girls here are begging for citas at the moment. The casas are also back in business so I am spoilt for choice. Stay safe wherever you are!Hey there DiavelLoco, I was in Havana back in March 2020, and I noticed several monuments that were missing and vandalized. Over the years of traveling to Havana, I have never seen anything like this. Also, on my last visit to Havana, I noticed a much greater military presences on the streets, especially at night. Have you noticed this? Any input? Your thoughts? BTW, the attached photo with the Cannon is from a couple years ago, it is now gone.

Chris H
07-15-20, 15:23
Hey there DiavelLoco, I was in Havana back in March 2020, and I noticed several monuments that were missing and vandalized. Over the years of traveling to Havana, I have never seen anything like this. Also, on my last visit to Havana, I noticed a much greater military presences on the streets, especially at night. Have you noticed this? Any input? Your thoughts? BTW, the attached photo with the Cannon is from a couple years ago, it is now gone.DiavelLoco, as you know, I was also in Havana, March 2020, and I didn't see any military presence on the streets. You know where we roll and our stomping grounds, so possibly they weren't in that area.

DiavelLoco
07-15-20, 15:36
Hey there DiavelLoco, I was in Havana back in March 2020, and I noticed several monuments that were missing and vandalized. Over the years of traveling to Havana, I have never seen anything like this. Also, on my last visit to Havana, I noticed a much greater military presences on the streets, especially at night. Have you noticed this? Any input? Your thoughts? BTW, the attached photo with the Cannon is from a couple years ago, it is now gone.Hi there Ty Down. So far I haven't seen any military presence on the streets. However, I did notice more police on the streets, day and night. They are issuing tickets by the dozen I heard. Especially to those not wearing face mask and not complying with covid19 protocols. Situation is not great here. Some are saying its getting bad to worse. I just feel the same, perhaps maybe because we live in our bubble, away from the cuban reality. The only problem I'm facing this week is I can't get beers at any of the regular shops that I always go to. We'll see how it is next week. Girls, however, are in abundance as always.

Ty Down
07-15-20, 15:56
Hi there Ty Down. So far I haven't seen any military presence on the streets. However, I did notice more police on the streets, day and night. They are issuing tickets by the dozen I heard. Especially to those not wearing face mask and not complying with covid19 protocols. Situation is not great here. Some are saying its getting bad to worse. I just feel the same, perhaps maybe because we live in our bubble, away from the cuban reality. The only problem I'm facing this week is I can't get beers at any of the regular shops that I always go to. We'll see how it is next week. Girls, however, are in abundance as always.Okay cool. Maybe it was nothing to worry about, but I did see the military convoy roll down Calle 10 in Vedado out to the Malecon at about 3 am on two different occasions, maybe it's normal, who knows.

I was having trouble finding beer as well, fortunately my Casa owner hooked me up with the local bootlegger, he could get anything you wanted, he was bringing me all the Crystal beer I could drink. It cost a little more, but it was worth it.

AmorPorFavor
07-17-20, 23:12
Just checking in here, its been a while. I miss my Cubanas. Still in contact with 3 of them. Sending occasional recargas, nothing much. Getting some hot videos and pics back. Can't wait to get back there but its looking like next spring now.

Mr Gogo
07-17-20, 23:31
Received my monthly check in from my casa owner in old Havana and she said something I have never heard her say before. We have always been friends and nothing more, even though I fantasize about banging her. She said she is living on her savings and its getting low. She was a doctor student. She didn't make a money demand and I really think she is too proud to ask. I think over the next few months anyone with access to American dollars will be popular in Havana. I just read they are waiving the 10 % fee previously imposed on USD, for certain purchases in Cuba. Hang on guys this could get interesting.

Mr Gogo
07-18-20, 01:56
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cuba-economy-idUSKCN24I011

AmorPorFavor
07-18-20, 05:29
Received my monthly check in from my casa owner in old Havana and she said something I have never heard her say before. We have always been friends and nothing more, even though I fantasize about banging her. She said she is living on her savings and its getting low. She was a doctor student. She didn't make a money demand and I really think she is too proud to ask. I think over the next few months anyone with access to American dollars will be popular in Havana. I just read they are waiving the 10 % fee previously imposed on USD, for certain purchases in Cuba. Hang on guys this could get interesting.I would be interested in a nice private casa in old town. If it is available for rent can you please PM me about it? Last November I was getting 1 to 1 on US dollars and heard that some were getting much better rates. That was right after they opened the stores that took dollars for high ticket items. Seems that the Cubans have been stockpiling them for a while.

AmorPorFavor
07-18-20, 05:52
You can have a prepaid card for your mobile with internet but it will take some time to have it online ready. With time, its not an issue. In case you are renting from a private owner, internet will be super slow but if you are renting from the Cuban gov, you will have the opportunity to apply for faster internet. The internet I have at home is not bad because I am renting from the Cuban gov. you can also buy internet card to use it at one of the internet park. its pretty fast for cuban standard. Good luck!How do you get a prepaid card for mobile internet? I'm on Verizon in Usa and I need wifi in public places with a card bought in Cuba. Is it hard to find casa with wifi?

Mr Gogo
07-18-20, 06:35
I would be interested in a nice private casa in old town. If it is available for rent can you please PM me about it? Last November I was getting 1 to 1 on US dollars and heard that some were getting much better rates. That was right after they opened the stores that took dollars for high ticket items. Seems that the Cubans have been stockpiling them for a while.With that casa owner it wasn't a private casa, her and her daughter lived there. It was 2015 and she said I would have to register guests and I explained that I don't date multiple women and the girls I date are good girls that don't want to be registered. She said okay and the first girl to visit was a girl I had been chatting with on the internet. Everything was cool she even let the girl use her brush to fix her hair. The next two girls became my long term guests so she became friends with them. Its kind of like she was glad that I was getting some pussy. One girl made the most sensual sounds that I can only imagine the casa owner in the other room listening.

Eventually I graduated to a private casa in new Vedado by the 23 movie theater. It was perfect because I only had one long term girl and her brother, wife and daughter lived across the street.

With covid-19 everything is reset so once flights start I will give you an update on the Casas availability.

The best I've ever gotten is 1 usd for. 96 cuc. You did very good.

Muzungufotsy
07-18-20, 06:54
Just checking in here, its been a while. I miss my Cubanas. Still in contact with 3 of them. Sending occasional recargas, nothing much. Getting some hot videos and pics back. Can't wait to get back there but its looking like next spring now.Why sending money for naked pics when it s free all over internet? No wonder the attitude of the girls is changing after that. I m happy to help a girl in a reasonable way if we have sex and she makes me happy but paying for a naked pic? No way!

Ty Down
07-18-20, 16:09
How do you get a prepaid card for mobile internet? I'm on Verizon in Usa and I need wifi in public places with a card bought in Cuba. Is it hard to find casa with wifi?You can get prepaid cards at the airport when you get to Cuba, or you can get your Casa owner to get them for you, or you can get them at the Melia Cohiba in Vedado, or you can get them at any ETECSA office scattered around Havana, but there will be a long waiting line at the ETECSA office.

Casa's with WIFI can be found, but usually very slow connection, I usually go set in the Melia Cohiba lobby for internet.

Before you rent a Casa, make sure you can actually stay there, from what I understand Havana is still under lockdown over this stupid virus and tourist are being confined to state run resorts like Veradero, and NO contact with the Cubans.

Chris H
07-18-20, 17:48
The best I've ever gotten is 1 usd for. 96 cuc. You did very good.When I was there in November, 2019 we was getting 1. 15 cuc for every $1 usd. When returned in February and March 2020, it was down to 1. 08 cuc for every $1 usd. Looking forward to returning next month, rumor is that right now, it 1. 10 to every $1.

AmorPorFavor
07-18-20, 18:17
Why sending money for naked pics when it s free all over internet? No wonder the attitude of the girls is changing after that. I m happy to help a girl in a reasonable way if we have sex and she makes me happy but paying for a naked pic? No way!I'm not paying for the pics, I could care less about them but the chicas think I really like them and that's the point. I'm paying to keep in touch with these girls so that I can do more pornstar quality sessions with 2 of them (the only ones I send recargas to). Picture two 20 year olds, one a 9 and one a 10, macking on your dick for a half hour then taking turns riding you. They are best of friends. The amount of money sent is nothing for me and I insist on one free session when I get there. After that I pay 100 cucs for the 2 of them and get 2-4 hours of sex and cuddling afterwords.

AmorPorFavor
07-18-20, 18:30
You can get prepaid cards at the airport when you get to Cuba, or you can get your Casa owner to get them for you, or you can get them at the Melia Cohiba in Vedado, or you can get them at any ETECSA office scattered around Havana, but there will be a long waiting line at the ETECSA office.

Casa's with WIFI can be found, but usually very slow connection, I usually go set in the Melia Cohiba lobby for internet.

Before you rent a Casa, make sure you can actually stay there, from what I understand Havana is still under lockdown over this stupid virus and tourist are being confined to state run resorts like Veradero, and NO contact with the Cubans.Thanks. Yes I know about the wifi cards. Was hoping you were talking about something else. My Verizon works like shit in Cuba, can't get or send texts and phone calls are $3 a minute plus high data charges for which I have to turn off cellular data most of the time. Does anybody have experience with other US carriers there? I would like to find a nice chica friendly casa with wifi to use the voice feature on google translate even though I speak enough spanish to get by.

Mr Gogo
07-18-20, 18:59
Hey d'Loco, hope you are well? I have a few questions for you being you live there. I love Cuba, from the strength of the people, to the passion the girls give in bed and I want to live in Cuba one day. As an American I can only spend 30 days at a time before I leave and reset. I hear Americans also have to marry a Cubana and sell all American assets, neither of which I will do. My questions are: Are you Cuban? Are you happy living there? What are the challenges you face that you don't like?

Thanks in advance.

Coming from Santiago de Cuba with Grownman we had a two hour wait at Holguin Airport. I struck up a conversation with a black American living in the countryside with his Cuban wife. This guy had some great stories to tell. He purchased a home in Cuba for him and his wife but her family moved in. He purchased the property next door and built a home for the the family so he and the wife could have privacy in the first home. He had a Cubana around the corner that he would see once a week. He would take half a Viagra and put Mozart on. He would eat the pussy to mozart LOL. He talked about fucking County girls in the sugar cane fields LOL. He owned a corporation in America but sold it all and moved to Cuba. He was 70 yo but looked 50, the Cuban life had him living good.

Muzungufotsy
07-18-20, 20:01
I'm not paying for the pics, I could care less about them but the chicas think I really like them and that's the point. I'm paying to keep in touch with these girls so that I can do more pornstar quality sessions with 2 of them (the only ones I send recargas to). Picture two 20 year olds, one a 9 and one a 10, macking on your dick for a half hour then taking turns riding you. They are best of friends. The amount of money sent is nothing for me and I insist on one free session when I get there. After that I pay 100 cucs for the 2 of them and get 2-4 hours of sex and cuddling afterwords.Personally I don't pay to keep in touch with anybody even if I had a lot of requests of this type in Cuba only and I understand now why.

Why don't you show us how they look like here if they are really 9 and 10? I believe what I see only.

Ty Down
07-18-20, 20:24
Thanks. Yes I know about the wifi cards. Was hoping you were talking about something else. My Verizon works like shit in Cuba, can't get or send texts and phone calls are $3 a minute plus high data charges for which I have to turn off cellular data most of the time. Does anybody have experience with other US carriers there? I would like to find a nice chica friendly casa with wifi to use the voice feature on google translate even though I speak enough spanish to get by.Oh okay, I use AT&T and they now have very reasonable rates in Cuba, you have to call them and let them know you're going to Cuba. I can't remember the exact rates, but I think it like. 05 cents per minute. But I still use the WIFI cards for internet just to be safe.

I learned a hard lesson on my 2nd trip to Cuba back in 2016, my AT&T iPhone would get internet in Cuba, and I had called them to add the international package to my plan, at the time I didn't realize that Cuba was excluded from the international plan. I came home to a $4500 dollar phone bill! Come to find out, my chica was surfing the internet all night on my phone while I was sleeping, fucking little ***** figured out my password and was having a field day with my phone. Got to watch your ass around these pretty little chicas!

KilledSoul
07-19-20, 00:05
Oh okay, I use AT&T and they now have very reasonable rates in Cuba, you have to call them and let them know you're going to Cuba. I can't remember the exact rates, but I think it like. 05 cents per minute. But I still use the WIFI cards for internet just to be safe.Canadian SIMS have even better rate. And IIRC in Havana you can even get 3 G.

AmorPorFavor
07-19-20, 03:39
Personally I don't pay to keep in touch with anybody even if I had a lot of requests of this type in Cuba only and I understand now why.

Why don't you show us how they look like here if they are really 9 and 10? I believe what I see only.I don't care if you believe me or not. Also only send small recargas, the amount of money means nothing to me, because I like these girls and I feel sorry for them. Things are bad in Cuba now without the tourist trade. It will all come back to me with extra long GFE treatment when I get back there.

Muzungufotsy
07-19-20, 07:10
I don't care if you believe me or not. Also only send small recargas, the amount of money means nothing to me, because I like these girls and I feel sorry for them. Things are bad in Cuba now without the tourist trade. It will all come back to me with extra long GFE treatment when I get back there.It means nothing to me: just by saying that it says all actually. Who are you trying to impress? You talk a lot send money for nothing pay too much for sex but you can't share the free pic of a girl who is supposed to be a top model hmmm funny guy. Cuban girls don't respect you dude be aware. They just use you because they are smarter than you. Their Cuban BFs thank you for all the free rhum they got thanks to you LOL.

AmorPorFavor
07-19-20, 19:38
It means nothing to me: just by saying that it says all actually. Who are you trying to impress? You talk a lot send money for nothing pay too much for sex but you can't share the free pic of a girl who is supposed to be a top model hmmm funny guy. Cuban girls don't respect you dude be aware. They just use you because they are smarter than you. Their Cuban BFs thank you for all the free rhum they got thanks to you LOL.[Deleted by Admin] I'm sure you will never get the kind of treatment that I get from my hot young beautiful Cubanas for an amount of money that is like piss to me. Treat a Cuban girl nice and if she likes you (it helps to be handsome like me) your trips to Cuba will be like a honeymoon.

Muzungufotsy
07-20-20, 06:42
You sound like a real asshole. I'm sure you will never get the kind of treatment that I get from my hot young beautiful Cubanas for an amount of money that is like piss to me. Treat a Cuban girl nice and if she likes you (it helps to be handsome like me) your trips to Cuba will be like a honeymoon.You are so funny dude calling yourself handsome and I have no intentions to marry a Cuban girl thnks.

FYI handsome guys get sex for free in Cuba.

DiavelLoco
07-20-20, 17:34
Received my monthly check in from my casa owner in old Havana and she said something I have never heard her say before. We have always been friends and nothing more, even though I fantasize about banging her. She said she is living on her savings and its getting low. She was a doctor student. She didn't make a money demand and I really think she is too proud to ask. I think over the next few months anyone with access to American dollars will be popular in Havana. I just read they are waiving the 10 % fee previously imposed on USD, for certain purchases in Cuba. Hang on guys this could get interesting.Its true. Cuban gov started waiving the 10% on usd today. They will also open more shops that only accepts usd or euros. I was told that there will be an abundance of supplies there. I will believe it once I see it. So far I have noticed more and more places (restaurants / spas) accepting usd for payments.

DiavelLoco
07-20-20, 17:37
How do you get a prepaid card for mobile internet? I'm on Verizon in Usa and I need wifi in public places with a card bought in Cuba. Is it hard to find casa with wifi?I was referring to the local prepaid sim card. The rates I heard are getting better lately. I use postpaid since my company pays for it. Prepaid has better service now since they have 4 g available, but not for the postpaid user. Hard to understand the logic but it is what it is here. Most things defy logic in Cuba.

DiavelLoco
07-20-20, 17:48
Hey d'Loco, hope you are well? I have a few questions for you being you live there. I love Cuba, from the strength of the people, to the passion the girls give in bed and I want to live in Cuba one day. As an American I can only spend 30 days at a time before I leave and reset. I hear Americans also have to marry a Cubana and sell all American assets, neither of which I will do. My questions are: Are you Cuban? Are you happy living there? What are the challenges you face that you don't like?

Thanks in advance.

Coming from Santiago de Cuba with Grownman we had a two hour wait at Holguin Airport. I struck up a conversation with a black American living in the countryside with his Cuban wife. This guy had some great stories to tell. He purchased a home in Cuba for him and his wife but her family moved in. He purchased the property next door and built a home for the the family so he and the wife could have privacy in the first home. He had a Cubana around the corner that he would see once a week. He would take half a Viagra and put Mozart on. He would eat the pussy to mozart LOL. He talked about fucking County girls in the sugar cane fields LOL. He owned a corporation in America but sold it all and moved to Cuba. He was 70 yo but looked 50, the Cuban life had him living good.Hey mr gogo. I am good thanks and hope that you're well too. Answering to your questions; I am not cuban; I am happy living here because Cuba is a place that grows on you. Our lives as foreigners are great despite all the shortcomings. Once you make peace with what you can and cannot get, everything will fall in place. The more people you know they easier it will get; on challenges that I don't like would be the lines I have to make to buy things but I have a driver that does it for me and most things that I need, I would get it from the blackmarket. So its not big deal for me. Things can be slow here but you learn how to manage it. Don't go crazy over petty things and its all good.

I can totally understand where the american living in the countryside is coming from. Foreigners for sure live a different life than the locals and that is a major improvement to living in Cuba. Life is great here if you know how to make it good. 2 years and counting, we are happy here, happier than some other countries we have lived in the past.

DiavelLoco
07-20-20, 17:52
When I was there in November, 2019 we was getting 1. 15 cuc for every $1 usd. When returned in February and March 2020, it was down to 1. 08 cuc for every $1 usd. Looking forward to returning next month, rumor is that right now, it 1. 10 to every $1.I get 1 to 1 all the time from the bank since day one. You could get better for sure from the black market. Now I think its even more than 1. 10 since everyone is trying to get hold of usd to shop at the place where you have to pay in usd or euros.

AmorPorFavor
07-20-20, 23:54
You are so funny dude calling yourself handsome and I have no intentions to marry a Cuban girl thnks.

FYI handsome guys get sex for free in Cuba.I just did a quick check of your posts. In almost every one you are attacking and berating someone, trying to start arguments. In the rest you are asking for pics. Not a single trip report.[Deleted by Admin]

Pathfinder2020
07-21-20, 01:46
Just got back yesterday. Another GREAT and EPIC trip. No problems getting in and out of the country. Plenty of chicas, in the clubs, streets, stores, and restaurants. Just got to open your mouth and speak to them, guaranteed good time, as long as you do Cuba, the RIGHT WAY.Can you elaborate on the way you would do Cuba the right way? I wouldn't mind learning a few new things.

Muzungufotsy
07-21-20, 07:27
I just did a quick check of your posts. In almost every one you are attacking and berating someone, trying to start arguments. In the rest you are asking for pics. Not a single trip report. All you are is a miserable troll and you have been called out for it in other forums. So you can fuck off.Again funny from a guy who didn't post any pic and any single trip report himself. New trend of mongers who victimize themselves because they can't stand the truth. Pathetic really.

Rebel Monger
07-21-20, 18:54
...handsome guys get sex for free in Cuba.Well, you're kind of right but in my experience, handsome guys are not really into scoring a lot of girls, the ones really getting a lot of free sex in Cuba (probable everywhere) are those who know how to talk to a woman. There's a saying in Cuba "la suerte del feo la envidian LOS bonitos," it translate to something like "the luck of the ugly one is envied by the pretties. "If you're smart and enjoy the hunt, anything is possible, but as you might know, some of us mongers compensate with money for what we lack and then translate it into "conquests!

Don't worry too much about what people say in the forums; remember, believe half of what you see and nothing of what you hear!

Good hunting!

DiavelLoco
07-23-20, 15:00
Funny reading what's being written in here sometimes. Don't quite agree with handsome men get free sex here in Cuba too. In other countries yes, not so much here. I am not trying to say that I am an expert of Cuba but having live here, I think I know a bit more than the regular visitors. Cuba is full of surprises. I am still learning new things here day by day. Never expect something common or normal few weeks or months ago to be the same today. Cuba is never predictable. Always expect the unexpected. The same goes with women and hunting. Just have fun and stay safe!

DiavelLoco
07-23-20, 15:01
Well, you're kind of right but in my experience, handsome guys are not really into scoring a lot of girls, the ones really getting a lot of free sex in Cuba (probable everywhere) are those who know how to talk to a woman. There's a saying in Cuba "la suerte del feo la envidian LOS bonitos," it translate to something like "the luck of the ugly one is envied by the pretties. "If you're smart and enjoy the hunt, anything is possible, but as you might know, some of us mongers compensate with money for what we lack and then translate it into "conquests!

Don't worry too much about what people say in the forums; remember, believe half of what you see and nothing of what you hear!

Good hunting!Totally agree with you 100% tienes razon amigo.

Ty Down
07-26-20, 03:32
Is the internet down in Cuba? Cell phones not working?

Muzungufotsy
07-27-20, 16:43
Is the internet down in Cuba? Cell phones not working?No everything is fine why?

Chris H
07-28-20, 17:59
https://cubatravelservices.com/notice-for-travellers-covid-19/

JohnReter335
07-28-20, 20:42
Is the internet down in Cuba? Cell phones not working?No all is good everything is working.

MjTravelLove
08-04-20, 06:28
Again funny from a guy who didn't post any pic and any single trip report himself. New trend of mongers who victimize themselves because they can't stand the truth. Pathetic really.What an odd argument.

DiavelLoco
08-04-20, 15:59
https://cubatravelservices.com/notice-for-travellers-covid-19/Been hearing that Cuba might start opening its airport on 15 August. Hopefully the latest outbreak in bauta and few other places will be under control. Havana might be in phase 2 tomorrow. Ill keep you posted!

Chris H
08-05-20, 20:48
Been hearing that Cuba might start opening its airport on 15 August. Hopefully the latest outbreak in bauta and few other places will be under control. Havana might be in phase 2 tomorrow. Ill keep you posted!Phase 2 didn't start last week?

DiavelLoco
08-07-20, 15:29
Phase 2 didn't start last week?No, it didn't happen not even yesterday. Looks more likely it will be back to the previous arrangements. The recent spikes are scaring the cuban gov. I have a feeling that now it is the beginning of the 2nd wave in Cuba. What a pity. Not sure when we can fly out now. I was really looking forward to travel outside to get some fresh air.

Mr Gogo
08-07-20, 16:05
No, it didn't happen not even yesterday. Looks more likely it will be back to the previous arrangements. The recent spikes are scaring the cuban gov. I have a feeling that now it is the beginning of the 2nd wave in Cuba. What a pity. Not sure when we can fly out now. I was really looking forward to travel outside to get some fresh air.Thanks for the update. Your on the ground reporting is much appreciated.

DiavelLoco
08-10-20, 16:40
Thanks for the update. Your on the ground reporting is much appreciated.As what I anticipated last week, starting from today, everything is back to the previous set up prior to phase 1. Restaurants are no longer accepting dine in, only take outs. Most of the casas are closed again but my regular ones are still in business. Beaches and public pools are closed too. Transportations are no longer in service. In a nutshell, havana is going to be dead again for a while. Not sure until when. Girls will be starving even more now. Lets see how things develop from this week onwards. Ill keep everyone posted.

Mr Gogo
08-10-20, 17:57
As what I anticipated last week, starting from today, everything is back to the previous set up prior to phase 1. Restaurants are no longer accepting dine in, only take outs. Most of the casas are closed again but my regular ones are still in business. Beaches and public pools are closed too. Transportations are no longer in service. In a nutshell, havana is going to be dead again for a while. Not sure until when. Girls will be starving even more now. Lets see how things develop from this week onwards. Ill keep everyone posted.Wow, no public busses? My casa was in new Vedado across the street from the 23 cinema. Outside my front door was the local bus stop and I would catch the 222 bus to La Rampa (23 avenida) every night to meet up with friends at Sofias. That bus was always packed to the point where people would be stuck in the windshields and doors. Actually that's what I loved about the buses, cramped in next to a hot Cubana. Always have money in the left front pocket and cover it with my left arm, to prevent pickpockets. The energy of a city flows through the buses.

I like that Cuba has put the heath of its citizens before business. Cuba has shut down again with minimum cases and public testing and tracing while the dominican Republic is wide open with no public testing and cases exploding.

DiavelLoco
08-12-20, 15:41
Wow, no public busses? My casa was in new Vedado across the street from the 23 cinema. Outside my front door was the local bus stop and I would catch the 222 bus to La Rampa (23 avenida) every night to meet up with friends at Sofias. That bus was always packed to the point where people would be stuck in the windshields and doors. Actually that's what I loved about the buses, cramped in next to a hot Cubana. Always have money in the left front pocket and cover it with my left arm, to prevent pickpockets. The energy of a city flows through the buses.

I like that Cuba has put the heath of its citizens before business. Cuba has shut down again with minimum cases and public testing and tracing while the dominican Republic is wide open with no public testing and cases exploding.Yup, no public busses. It was difficult the last time, it will be more difficult this time. Monday recorded 90++ new cases; the highest daily no since the outbreak. Hopefully the vaccine will be made available here in Cuba soon before the rest of world since Putin intends to mass produce it here. Lets see what happens next. Stay safe guys!

SmotPoker
08-15-20, 16:47
Hello,

I haven't been in Havana for like 20 years, been a while, recently divorced and living in S Florida I'm planning a trip as soon as this virus is. Well you know.

I'm a seasoned mid 40 year old gringo with very basic Spanish (practically none) been to DR, Colombian, SE Asian (ex wife is Pinay, bad choice) but anyways thinking of what area is best for me.

Seems like the most popular choice for the hobby is Vedado but thinking that for a 4 night stay, knowing I will want day time action, and will probably take the bus from parque central to playa Estes at least once or twice that Centro or old city might make more sense. Also thinking I may prefer the bars on Neptuno, and being close to the University might be better than Vedado without having to pay for taxis all day. I'll be traveling solo, probably late September / early October so any advice or casa recommendations would be appreciated. Also trying to line up up a few online before arrival (worked great in Colombia) I'm not cheap, but don't want to overpay for chicas and hope to find great GFE. I'll probably anti up and get a subscription here for pm's but any advice from recent visitors would be awesome. Thanks to all who have posted.

Questner
08-16-20, 02:39
SmotPoker, in my view: stick to Vedado, take taxis (your time is more valuable), don't line up anyone. Get a list of venues, and ask the owner of the casa to call each venue on arrival to know what is open and what is closed, hours and special events, and then hit them both in the middle of the day (if there events there) and night time. Choose the best most expensive venues and don't waste your time when you see a beauty or she will be gone and someone else will take her home. Have fun, come back and report.

Mr Gogo
08-16-20, 03:17
Hello,

I haven't been in Havana for like 20 years, been a while, recently divorced and living in S Florida I'm planning a trip as soon as this virus is. Well you know.

I'm a seasoned mid 40 year old gringo with very basic Spanish (practically none) been to DR, Colombian, SE Asian (ex wife is Pinay, bad choice) but anyways thinking of what area is best for me.

Seems like the most popular choice for the hobby is Vedado but thinking that for a 4 night stay, knowing I will want day time action, and will probably take the bus from parque central to playa Estes at least once or twice that Centro or old city might make more sense. Also thinking I may prefer the bars on Neptuno, and being close to the University might be better than Vedado without having to pay for taxis all day. I'll be traveling solo, probably late September / early October so any advice or casa recommendations would be appreciated. Also trying to line up up a few online before arrival (worked great in Colombia) I'm not cheap, but don't want to overpay for chicas and hope to find great GFE. I'll probably anti up and get a subscription here for pm's but any advice from recent visitors would be awesome. Thanks to all who have posted.Questner gave great advice, especially about checking in with the casa owner for new events. Cuba changes weekly.

But, I think old Havana would be a better fit for you because of the options available. You can catch the ferry from old Havana to Regla or Casablanca for a day trip to have lunch and people watch. You can catch the bus from parque central to Santa maria beach and several other locations.

You can freely walk old Havana, centro and the malecon. Bispo and prado will have a few girls but the best part is the cafes and restaurants. Most cafes and restaurants are great to people watch and listen to live music.

Vedado is mostly for the nighttime partying. More English speakers in old Havana and centro, that might also help.

Questner was correct in move fast or you will miss out. Hopefully we can visit Cuba soon as this covid-19 thing gets under control.

Ty Down
08-16-20, 04:39
If you actually go there Smot, definitely Vedado is the place. At least you can walk to a restaurant that used to have food. You can forget Playa estes. Good luck finding beer. Have fun and take plenty of pictures.

SmotPoker
08-16-20, 12:10
SmotPoker, in my view: stick to Vedado, take taxis (your time is more valuable), don't line up anyone. Get a list of venues, and ask the owner of the casa to call each venue on arrival to know what is open and what is closed, hours and special events, and then hit them both in the middle of the day (if there events there) and night time. Choose the best most expensive venues and don't waste your time when you see a beauty or she will be gone and someone else will take her home. Have fun, come back and report.Why would you recommend "don't line anyone up"? Figured that would be a Good backup.

Questner
08-17-20, 00:43
Why would you recommend "don't line anyone up"? Figured that would be a Good backup.Honestly, if you like to do the back up, or feel you can be successful in it, and ok with how much time it takes, and can close your eyes on how fickle women can be, and you know you can get what you want this way, then why not? Go for it. I can't do it and see it mostly not economical for a short stay visit. Based on your post and situation it's unclear when you are going to travel and planning too far away doesn't make sense. Girls can't stick to an appointment or a date even within a day. I would also hate to see any one of them clinging to me on a trip. Now the beaches are mostly closed, but after hit the beaches before the lunch time, then move to a mid-day performance and a lunch, then take a rest, then hit a night time performance and then the clubs close to midnight. Mind so your back ups won't limit live opportunities, as many girls just are not online. Also, if it only a short trip you have to be there during the right days / nights of the week.

AmericanPi
08-17-20, 06:01
Just returning to ISG after many years and making some long-overdue reports.

Went to Havana October 2019 (like I said, overdue).

Rented a casa particular in Vedado. Paid the owner to drive me from the airport for 15 dollars. Which he was very happy to do.

Brought A box of those Ferrero Rocher chocolates, which are Italian. I'll come back to those later.

Night one.

Went to El Congrejo night one. There were plenty of working girls but they were a little too "professional" for me. I kind of like lying to myself and feeling like I got at least a little lucky.

Got in taxi around midnight. Asked for where the action is. Got take to a place called MediaLuna. It was pretty much a hohouse. But all good. You walk in and you get "assigned" a girl. But you can change anytime. I brought home a cute 19 yo who tried to convince me we should be dating. As if. I let her keep her dignity tho.

Day two.

Went to Hotel Nacional. Excellent place to smoke cigars and drink premium.

Rum. You'll pay US prices tho. Like 8-15 dollars per glass of rum. But it's an exquisite hotel with all the trimmings.

Night two.

Went to Fabrica del Arte. This was the highlight of the trip. No working girls, didn't get action. But what an amazing place. Imagine a museum of interesting art, many pockets and stages and screens and installations, but it's also a massive bar and club. Even though I didn't score it was a very memorable night. Highly highly recommend.

Day three.

Went to Melia Cohiba hotel. They have a very nice cigar room. I sat there for hours smoking cigars and drinking rum and recovering from the night.

Night three.

Went to some "hot" Club and hit it. Why do I always learn this lesson? Just stick to simple.

Ended up walking Malecon. Each time I approached a girl, a cop would come by like a fly to a flame. Eventually I just walked up to some young one and asked her to light my cigarette and said "follow me". She was a little 20 year old tight body named Monica. Took her back to the Casa. I could tell she needed some greasing, so Offered her some chocolate. Her eyes got wide. "Suisa?" (Swiss). "Claro que si" "Oh yeah of course" I lied. She was very impressed. And then we banged. I tried to get her to stay but she didn't want to.

All in all, a great trip.

(By the way, if you're American just ah you're doing person-to-person for your visit reason. They don't care and don't check. I flew in from Mexico and asked Cuban customs not to even stamp my passport and they didn't care).

Chris H
08-18-20, 00:08
Honestly, if you can close your eyes on how fickle women can be. Go for it. Also, if it only a short trip you have to be there during the right days / nights of the week.Well, 1 thing I notice about the women of Cuba, when they say they are going to be somewhere, they show up. I remember our first trip to the island, and we had a party at the casa, and we may have invited 10 chicas to come and bring their amigas. No less than 30 ladies showed up, and there was only 12 of us dudes, so the ratio was great. And nothing has changed in my 15 trips to Havana, whenever an appointment is made, the chica shows up.

DiavelLoco
08-18-20, 16:12
Well, 1 thing I notice about the women of Cuba, when they say they are going to be somewhere, they show up. I remember our first trip to the island, and we had a party at the casa, and we may have invited 10 chicas to come and bring their amigas. No less than 30 ladies showed up, and there was only 12 of us dudes, so the ratio was great. And nothing has changed in my 15 trips to Havana, whenever an appointment is made, the chica shows up.True that my brother! I am waiting for your return to havana! Praying this stupid virus clears up soonest or the vaccine is made available, whichever comes first LOL.

SmotPoker
08-26-20, 21:13
True that my brother! I am waiting for your return to havana! Praying this stupid virus clears up soonest or the vaccine is made available, whichever comes first LOL.Any updates on when tourism will open up in Havana for Americans?

Zeos1
08-27-20, 03:18
Any updates on when tourism will open up in Havana for Americans?You think Trump will open it up for Americans?

Ty Down
08-27-20, 06:20
You think Trump will open it up for Americans?Of course he will. Right after he visits Cuba. It will be yuuuge! Trump Golf Courses over here. Trump Towers over there. Cuba will return to it's former glory as the "Las Vegas of the East". Trump has he's eye on Cuba.

AmorPorFavor
08-27-20, 19:57
Of course he will. Right after he visits Cuba. It will be yuuuge! Trump Golf Courses over here. Trump Towers over there. Cuba will return to it's former glory as the "Las Vegas of the East". Trump has he's eye on Cuba.I live 25 minutes from the Tijuana airport so I'm in Havana no matter what trump does. And he can fuck off and die.

Chris H
08-27-20, 20:43
I live 25 minutes from the Tijuana airport so I'm in Havana no matter what trump does. And he can fuck off and die.Great post and I completely agree!

Mr Gogo
08-27-20, 21:31
Not a good idea to underestimate the revolutionary spirit of the Cubans on that island. No one is taking over Cuba at least not in our lifetimes.

My understanding is that Cuba is not open, in fact they just made changes because of an increase in cases. When they do officially open it will be nationally first. Then tourists will only be allowed in the resorts. No cruise lines or flights from the USA. Covid is keeping us out of Cuba not Trump. When they stop the "Support of the Cuban people" category, then I will worry about traveling to Cuba. Until then I'm waiting on them to feel safe from covid-19 and I'm on the first flight going from America.

DiavelLoco
08-28-20, 17:22
Bad news folks. Cuban government just decided to implement curfew starting from 1 September. 7 pm-5 am, everyone must be at home. Not sure how long and how this is going to affect everyone here. Airports won't be open too. They are looking at November as the earliest time to open up again. I guess the new spike of daily 40-50 new cases daily got the government scared big time. Will keep you guys posted.

SmotPoker
08-28-20, 17:39
Bad news folks. Cuban government just decided to implement curfew starting from 1 September. 7 pm-5 am, everyone must be at home. Not sure how long and how this is going to affect everyone here. Airports won't be open too. They are looking at November as the earliest time to open up again. I guess the new spike of daily 40-50 new cases daily got the government scared big time. Will keep you guys posted.November? That would suck.

Kafka
08-28-20, 18:57
November? That would suck.My Cuban source says December.

Showdown
08-28-20, 19:10
My Cuban source says December.This article seems to indicate that is is for Havana only and not the rest of the island.

https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020/08/27/world/americas/27reuters-health-coronavirus-cuba.html

Showdown.

SmotPoker
09-05-20, 22:07
This article seems to indicate that is is for Havana only and not the rest of the island.

https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020/08/27/world/americas/27reuters-health-coronavirus-cuba.html

Showdown.Any updates? When do we think Americans will be allowed in Havana?

Chris H
09-06-20, 08:34
Any updates? When do we think Americans will be allowed in Havana?2021 I would predict.

DiavelLoco
09-07-20, 15:35
2021 I would predict.Earliest could be in November but at this moment, doesn't look too promising. 2021 sounds about right.

AmericanPi
09-10-20, 05:52
Earliest could be in November but at this moment, doesn't look too promising. 2021 sounds about right.All I know is that when it is safe to travel again, like really safe, if the world economy is not in total tatters, it's finna be crazy. There's going to be so much pent up travel desire. Can you imagine meeting a fellow traveler in that outdoor area in hotel nacional with a rum in one hand and siglo 6 in the other? Absence makes the the* grow harder.

Chris H
09-10-20, 12:27
Earliest could be in November but at this moment, doesn't look too promising. 2021 sounds about right.BTW, we are in your stomping grounds right now, SDQ. Actually staying in Boca Chica. Decent times, but that curfew is killa.

SmotPoker
09-22-20, 12:02
BTW, we are in your stomping grounds right now, SDQ. Actually staying in Boca Chica. Decent times, but that curfew is killa.Any chance Americans will be allowed in Havana in October? Early November?

Ty Down
09-23-20, 20:12
Nice chica gives update from Vedado. Long but enjoyable. I see my old stomping grounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnLZmGACNJ4.

Newport
09-24-20, 19:48
Nice chica gives update from Vedado. Long but enjoyable. I see my old stomping grounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnLZmGACNJ4.I see the two big hotels, close to Melia Cohiba are almost complete from the outside.

Anyone seen the Miami Herald article, Trump reimposed restrictions of bringing back cigars and rum from Cuba. Nothing about actually traveling though.

Ty Down
09-25-20, 14:19
I see the two big hotels, close to Melia Cohiba are almost complete from the outside.Those two new Hotels are ugly as shit. They do not fit in with Havana architecture at all. I was there back in March and was like WTF man?

Kafka
09-25-20, 21:44
Yes tourist areas.

This article seems to indicate that is is for Havana only and not the rest of the island.

Showdown.

The Tall Man
09-26-20, 16:12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnLZmGACNJ4.I too recognize the area and the route she walks and not to be overshadowed by she is damn cute and I love to smash that.

The Tall Man.

AmorPorFavor
09-27-20, 04:04
I just read that you can get 1. 5 CUCs to the dollar now. Anybody on the ground there have any info on the street exchange rate?

Gringo Trooper
09-27-20, 17:07
I see the two big hotels, close to Melia Cohiba are almost complete from the outside.

Anyone seen the Miami Herald article, Trump reimposed restrictions of bringing back cigars and rum from Cuba. Nothing about actually traveling though.I saw that article or a similar one. President said Americans also cannot stay at any government owned / run hotels. He doesn't want US dollars going to support the commie government.

Ty Down
09-27-20, 20:27
I too recognize the area and the route she walks and not to be overshadowed by she is damn cute and I love to smash that.

The Tall Man.Oh yeah she's a little sweet thang. Been watching her videos for a couple years now. She looking fine here. Jump to 7:35 if you in a hurry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti9F56RIvLk.

Zeos1
09-27-20, 22:20
I just read that you can get 1. 5 CUCs to the dollar now. Anybody on the ground there have any info on the street exchange rate?May not be the wisest way to do it. But it's your life.

AmorPorFavor
09-28-20, 17:38
May not be the wisest way to do it. But it's your life.I exchange with people I know who are 100% safe or in a bodega with the CUCs from their cash register, not from some random guy on the street but thanks for your concern.

Zeos1
09-28-20, 22:02
I exchange with people I know who are 100% safe or in a bodega with the CUCs from their cash register, not from some random guy on the street but thanks for your concern.My comment was not about safety from robbery, but from police, etc. As it is probably illegal, and you really have no rights as a foreigner if you end up charged with something. But if you know who you are dealing with that may not be an issue.

Chris H
09-29-20, 01:29
May not be the wisest way to do it. But it's your life.We exchange on the streets All the Time, with folks we know, No WORRIES.

DiavelLoco
09-30-20, 15:11
We exchange on the streets All the Time, with folks we know, No WORRIES.True that. Most people I know change on the streets too and never heard anyone getting trouble from that. There is also a whatsapp chat group in havana just for changing money. If you ask some of your friends and they are in that chat group, you can get the best rate in there. Before anyone ask further, the chat group is already full.

DiavelLoco
09-30-20, 15:13
I too recognize the area and the route she walks and not to be overshadowed by she is damn cute and I love to smash that.

The Tall Man.Me too! I private message her to try my luck but she didn't reply. She must be well taken care by someone already.

Tomasb
09-30-20, 23:03
I saw that article or a similar one. President said Americans also cannot stay at any government owned / run hotels. He doesn't want US dollars going to support the commie government.Actually, Trump wants all the Cuban American votes for he can muster in Florida for the elections. Anything he does that appears to be negative towards the Cuban government is a net plus in his view.

Ty Down
09-30-20, 23:49
Me too! I private message her to try my luck but she didn't reply. She must be well taken care by someone already.Yeah she's hooked up somehow. She posted a video about a year ago, some Russian dude took her to Moscow. She post another video (live chat) and people were sending her money left and right. Can Cubans even monetize a youtube video? Or even receive money from youtube? Maybe the money gets routed to Russia, hell I don't know but she has figured out how o get around the block. There's more here than meets the eye.

I don't blame you for PMing her, I would hit that all day!

DiavelLoco
10-01-20, 15:33
Yesterday, the gov announced that theyre opening up havana again. No more toque de queda (lockdown)! Not sure how this will affect the daily spike of covid. If you ask me, they should at least extend it for another 15 days. They don't have the resources to cope with a bigger spike if it happends. Phase 0. 5 is my own definition since they didn't announce what phase are we at. Technically it is like phase 1 but a castrated version hence I call it phase 0. 5. Shops are back open, restaurants too, beaches and swimming pool are now back in business. Hopefully we can reach phase 3 in November so that the borders will reopen. Will keep you guys posted.

DiavelLoco
10-01-20, 15:36
Yeah she's hooked up somehow. She posted a video about a year ago, some Russian dude took her to Moscow. She post another video (live chat) and people were sending her money left and right. Can Cubans even monetize a youtube video? Or even receive money from youtube? Maybe the money gets routed to Russia, hell I don't know but she has figured out how o get around the block. There's more here than meets the eye.

I don't blame you for PMing her, I would hit that all day!I was wondering the same. Look at her accessories with the fancy iphone and ipad and other things. No normal cubana can achieve that for sure. Too bad she's well-fed already, otherwise she would be my flavour of the week no doubt.

Chris H
10-01-20, 16:59
Yesterday, the gov announced that theyre opening up havana again. No more toque de queda (lockdown)! Not sure how this will affect the daily spike of covid. If you ask me, they should at least extend it for another 15 days. They don't have the resources to cope with a bigger spike if it happends. Phase 0. 5 is my own definition since they didn't announce what phase are we at. Technically it is like phase 1 but a castrated version hence I call it phase 0. 5. Shops are back open, restaurants too, beaches and swimming pool are now back in business. Hopefully we can reach phase 3 in November so that the borders will reopen. Will keep you guys posted.Man, that's great news. We was headed back to SDQ, at the end of November, but if Cuba is open, you know you will see us there!

Sammytheman
10-01-20, 21:32
Yeah she's hooked up somehow. She posted a video about a year ago, some Russian dude took her to Moscow. She post another video (live chat) and people were sending her money left and right. Can Cubans even monetize a youtube video? Or even receive money from youtube? Maybe the money gets routed to Russia, hell I don't know but she has figured out how o get around the block. There's more here than meets the eye.

I don't blame you for PMing her, I would hit that all day!So she went to Moscow and decided to come back to Cuba? I guess she couldn't handle the cold weather.

Ty Down
10-02-20, 01:12
So she went to Moscow and decided to come back to Cuba? I guess she couldn't handle the cold weather.I'm guessing her Visa expired. Looks like she had a Russian boyfriend at the time and he took her to Russia to show her around. As far as I know, some Cubans can travel outside of the Country, but I'm sure they have to know the right people. Her she is in Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvWGHD8VRSs

Mr Gogo
10-02-20, 12:53
The first girl I banged in Cuba I met on Prado. Slim dark skinned girl who also was one of the most popular working girls in Havana. My first three trips to Cuba we were together and then she disappeared for three years. I finally saw he again working on Prado and here is the story she told me:

She met a Swiss dude and got married and moved to Switzerland. He drove some kind of bullet train in Europe and made good money. He stay in a triplex with his mom living on the first floor and his sister staying on the second floor. She said she was miserable and the cold weather was a problem. Also the language problem came into play. The Cuban girl had a daughter and the family was distant with the daughter. She had a brand new Samsung phone and the clothes on her back when she left him and returned to Cuba which surprised me because he had money and she didn't play hard ball. She seemed happier tricking in Cuba vs living a good life in Switzerland.

Another Prado trick I know has been living in Italy working as a babysitter. She wants me to meet her when she returns to Cuba but I got tired of her lies and she is still in Italy.

DiavelLoco
10-02-20, 15:51
I'm guessing her Visa expired. Looks like she had a Russian boyfriend at the time and he took her to Russia to show her around. As far as I know, some Cubans can travel outside of the Country, but I'm sure they have to know the right people. Her she is in Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvWGHD8VRSsCubans don't need visa to go to russia. She could have fled Cuba and stayed on in russia but I guess things didn't work out for her then. Getting out of the country to anywhere in the world is already half the battle won for cubans in general. The next step is to settle down and find something to do once they are out of the country and not planning to return. That is why its so difficult for them to get visas.

DiavelLoco
10-02-20, 15:52
Man, that's great news. We was headed back to SDQ, at the end of November, but if Cuba is open, you know you will see us there!I hope so too. Its been a while now. Looking forward to your trip here again!

Kafka
10-02-20, 16:27
Thanks.

[QdUOTE=DiavelLoco;2488847]Yesterday, the gov announced that theyre opening up havana again. No more toque de queda (lockdown)! Not sure how this will affect the daily spike of covid. If you ask me, they should at least extend it for another 15 days. They don't have the resources to cope with a bigger spike if it happends. Phase 0. 5 is my own definition since they didn't announce what phase are we at. Technically it is like phase 1 but a castrated version hence I call it phase 0. 5. Shops are back open, restaurants too, beaches and swimming pool are now back in business. Hopefully we can reach phase 3 in November so that the borders will reopen. Will keep you guys posted. [ / QUOTE]

HSendatsu
10-02-20, 17:01
I'm guessing her Visa expired. Looks like she had a Russian boyfriend at the time and he took her to Russia to show her around. As far as I know, some Cubans can travel outside of the Country, but I'm sure they have to know the right people. Her she is in Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvWGHD8VRSsNot exactly true. By her videos, she is the girlfriend of some singer.

Being Cuban, she does not need a visa to go to Russia. Still, she went on holidays, not looking to stay there. She has stated that she doesn't want to leave Cuba.

Ty Down
10-04-20, 01:47
The first girl I banged in Cuba I met on Prado. Slim dark skinned girl who also was one of the most popular working girls in Havana. My first three trips to Cuba we were together and then she disappeared for three years. I finally saw he again working on Prado and here is the story she told me:

She met a Swiss dude and got married and moved to Switzerland. He drove some kind of bullet train in Europe and made good money. He stay in a triplex with his mom living on the first floor and his sister staying on the second floor. She said she was miserable and the cold weather was a problem. Also the language problem came into play. The Cuban girl had a daughter and the family was distant with the daughter. She had a brand new Samsung phone and the clothes on her back when she left him and returned to Cuba which surprised me because he had money and she didn't play hard ball. She seemed happier tricking in Cuba vs living a good life in Switzerland.

Another Prado trick I know has been living in Italy working as a babysitter. She wants me to meet her when she returns to Cuba but I got tired of her lies and she is still in Italy.Haha that's right. You can take the girl out of the Trailer Park, but you can't take the Trailer Park out of the girl.

DiavelLoco
10-05-20, 16:02
Not exactly true. By her videos, she is the girlfriend of some singer.

Being Cuban, she does not need a visa to go to Russia. Still, she went on holidays, not looking to stay there. She has stated that she doesn't want to leave Cuba.You might be right. But I find it difficult to believe any cubans who doesn't want to leave this country. Its a shithole for the locals, I am pretty sure. I wouldn't say the same for foreigners though. I love it here and would like to stay here as long as my work allows me to.

HSendatsu
10-05-20, 17:53
You might be right. But I find it difficult to believe any cubans who doesn't want to leave this country. Its a shithole for the locals, I am pretty sure. I wouldn't say the same for foreigners though. I love it here and would like to stay here as long as my work allows me to.My girlfriend could go to the USA due to her sister being granted American nationality. Still, she chose not to leave Cuba even though she knew life would be better in the states.

Ty Down
10-06-20, 17:18
My girlfriend could go to the USA due to her sister being granted American nationality. Still, she chose not to leave Cuba even though she knew life would be better in the states.This is true in many cases. Even one of my regular chicas is very leary of immigrating to the USA. On one hand she desperately wants to get out of Cuba, but one the other hand, she is from a very tight knit family and does not want to be separated from them. They depend on each other for their very survival. She is a from a very rural area in Ciego de Avila. So for now, she wants to stay with her family in Cuba.

I just happen to know two Cuban families who recently immigrated to the US and live in the Southeast USA. They have had a very hard time adjusting to the culture here in the states, so now their plan is to return to Cuba after they have saved up a chunk of money to retire on. They have no interest in staying here in the states for retirement.

Rebel Monger
10-06-20, 20:16
My girlfriend could go to the USA due to her sister being granted American nationality. Still, she chose not to leave Cuba even though she knew life would be better in the states.Her sister being granted US citizenship doesn't mean she can come immediately to the USA, a petition from a brother / sister will take a very long time, probably she will be very old by then. The F4 visa (siblings petition), right now they're processing those who were petitioned September 22, 2006!

Kazeu
10-06-20, 21:00
This is true in many cases. Even one of my regular chicas is very leary of immigrating to the USA. On one hand she desperately wants to get out of Cuba, but one the other hand, she is from a very tight knit family and does not want to be separated from them. They depend on each other for their very survival. She is a from a very rural area in Ciego de Avila. So for now, she wants to stay with her family in Cuba.

I just happen to know two Cuban families who recently immigrated to the US and live in the Southeast USA. They have had a very hard time adjusting to the culture here in the states, so now their plan is to return to Cuba after they have saved up a chunk of money to retire on. They have no interest in staying here in the states for retirement.My parents said the same thing. I grew up in the states but was not born there. I arrived when I was very young. For the first 15 to 20 years in the states, I remember as I was growing up, my parents would always tell me how they missed their homeland and would eventually go back to retire there.

After about 20 years in the states, my parents had a chance to go back and visit. Everything had changed. Globalism and investment had poured money into the economy. People they knew had died and passed away. They no longer have the friends they once had. Since then they stopped talking about going back to retire in their homeland, and now talk about going to Florida to retire.

Cuba may be a bit different in that I don't think its changed a lot. But people get used to things. They make new friends and they make new family as their kids grow older get married and have kids. Anyways. Just a data point.