PDA

View Full Version : Barbados

Pages : 1 [2]

Quagmire1974
02-07-19, 05:34
I visit the most common mongering places, I follow through what I read on this forum. Wouldn't it be boring if people repeated the same club experience?No, it wouldn't. Two mongers can read the same information posted on the ISG forums and have completely different mongering experiences. If you are reading reports and taking information in order to monger, you absolutely need to pay back that help by contributing to the forums. ISG is a site where mongers share information in order to keep the forums fresh. It is not a site where mongers take information for their own selfish purposes and then not write trip reports. Not trying to troll or insult you or pick a fight. It's just that Scubatoo is right in his response to you.

Newport
02-08-19, 06:16
No, it wouldn't. Two mongers can read the same information posted on the ISG forums and have completely different mongering experiences. If you are reading reports and taking information in order to monger, you absolutely need to pay back that help by contributing to the forums. ISG is a site where mongers share information in order to keep the forums fresh. It is not a site where mongers take information for their own selfish purposes and then not write trip reports. Not trying to troll or insult you or pick a fight. It's just that Scubatoo is right in his response to you.I understand what you mean, let me rephrase in simple English.

I check this forum for where to find street walkers in which ever country I'm heading to.

Once I land, settle down and enjoy the day, I head towards the area once the night falls. I have a few drinks, sometimes more, find a street walker, take her back to my airbnb or nearest cabana that she knows of and smash.

I repeat this sequence in any mongering friendly county I've been to. Only thing that changes is the food and drinks due to culture. Otherwise I keep it simple and straight forward.

Gentlemen, you are reminding me of my first full pledged mongering trip to Jaco Beach, Costa Rica, I was in my early 20's with a couple friends. We stayed at a girl friendly beach hotel recommended by my coworker, this was years before I knew of this site. Every morning most of the hotels guests, mongers, gathered in the pool area, the gents would talk of the previous nights talent as if it was their GF's, we felt a bit outside the bubble, we couldn't relate.

11 years later my mindset is still the same, I smash and forget, its on to the next one whether I pay or throw my game at a regular girl.

You want to know how many licks or strokes it took me to finish?

I'm going to brag a bit. No matter how much I've ever drank, I've never experienced whisky d1 c7, I'm proud of myself!

MongerHunger
02-08-19, 08:18
Stopped in Barbados while touring several islands and decided to take the local approach on things instead of the pricey route. While in Bridgetown I caught a taxi to Boatyard club and hung out at Brownes Beach in the vicinity of Lobster Alive. The water was nice. Met some locals that were really cool. I had a good feel in Barbados. Afterwards we decided to head over to Vincey Town (as they call it). They showed me a spot where there are places to sit, drink and it. There were several places in the area which is off of Fairfield Street near the Bus Terminal and Jordan's Supermarket and backed up to Constitution River. I was told by my new friends that some women that hangout here are available. Cool. I am introduced to a lady who is a shop owner and I order us a round of Deputy and Banks Beer. Not bad and I continue to drink those while alternating.

After awhile I see a light skin 20 something chick in a tight skirt with a spinner body in line to get some food and I decide to approach her. She has tats and I find out that she is from Guyana, so I tell her when she gets her food to come sit at the table with me. I go back and sit down and chat with my friends about a place close by to take care of business. A spot is mentioned nearby and I take note. One of the guys has to go and I send him off with a beer. The chick get her food and comes over and has a seat next to me and we talk a little more. Damn she had some DSL's. She is down for some action and I negotiate $45 USD. Me, her and my friend head out to the nearby spot. We get to a place in King William and he wait for me outside and I go in with this chick. There is a woman downstairs and she talks with her briefly and she directs us upstairs. Now let me tell you guys something. This place is very HOOD and can be considered sketchy. I did feel good being there with a local who has steered me right so far.

Once we get upstairs in the room she tries to upsell to get totally nude and I decline. I get try to try to get comfortable on the bed and she tries to upsell a BBBJ, Wow. OK I see where this is going so I take control of the situation and put the hat on and get her started on a CBJ. She only does it long enough to get me up. She then takes off her skirt and I see that she has a butterfly tattoo covering her nice ass. She twerks her ass a little and I smack it. She gets on the bed and lays back. I play with her shaved kitty. Nice and tight. It nice and look really good. I am tempted to DATY because its right in my face but I resist the temptation. She might try to upsell that. LOL. I mount her mish and start to stroke slowly working it in and squeezing her tits over clothes. LOL. I get half way in a she starts to squirm a little. I open her legs more and start to grind down. She gets a little vocal. Now she wants to change positions. We go doggie but I can't go as deep as I like so I take it easy. To finish she wants me to get it while she lays on her side. OK. I get a little deeper and finish. Afterward we chat briefly and she gets dressed and goes downstairs and starts talking to the lady. This place is basic. Just some wipes available for clean up. I finish up and head downstairs saying my goodbyes. When I get out on the street my friend is waiting for me.

We head up to BAR 100 for some drinks. There are no girls there but I was told that some would come in later. I flirt with the lady bartender and share some videos. After several Banks and Deputy Beers I decide to rolls out. I tip the bartender and exchange info with my friend. He takes me to a nearby taxi stand and I go back to Brownes Beach to chill out. Barbados was a nice experience with the local scene. I would return and explore more. If you are adventurous and want to check out a raw local scene I say "Go for it". You will have to have some street smarts and not to look vulnerable or afraid. Just enjoy yourself, be respectful, friendly and don't be naive. That's my take on my first experience there. More is to explored for sure!

Quagmire1974
02-09-19, 04:22
I understand what you mean, let me rephrase in simple English.

11 years later my mindset is still the same, I smash and forget, its on to the next one whether I pay or throw my game at a regular girl.You can rephrase it however you want. But the fact of the matter is this: if your methodology is "smash and forget," with no intention of ever making any significant contributions to ISG, yeah, that behavior will work as long as you have a few dozen posts to your name. But once you start getting into the hundreds of posts, other mongers on ISG will absolutely start looking at your post history to see if you're a "taker" or a "maker. " The "makers" will get meaningful help, while the "takers" will get called out and trolled. Myself and Scubatoo have tried to be nice and helpful, but apparently you can't or won't take friendly advice designed to help you in the long run on ISG.

You do what makes you happy, man. The good thing is that your responses to my comments and Scubatoo's comments are now part of your post history. So other mongers will be able to read them and judge whether they should help you or not. I think you'll find many more mongers on ISG to be in the latter category and not the former.

Scubatoo
02-10-19, 12:45
Stopped in Barbados while touring several islands and decided to take the local approach on things instead of the pricey route....What is great about mongering is that you can do it in many different ways. Most guys on vacation do not have the kind of time to invest in your approach, given no certainty of outcome. Especially in Barbados, where there are so many other great things to be doing and exploring. For me, easier to get laid in one of the clubs as a sure bet. If things click with the girl, then take her out the next day or sometime during the week. Have a great day, and get laid for free. The Jamaican girls working in Barbados love the day out. That $100 I spend in the club makes the rest a bargain. Mongers like me love the thrill of the hunt. Local knowledge is always welcomed on ways to go about it given the cultural differences that exist in many destinations. Thanks for reporting your approach. It is how we all learn. By giving back valuable, current intel.

MongerHunger
02-11-19, 04:50
What is great about mongering is that you can do it in many different ways. Most guys on vacation do not have the kind of time to invest in your approach, given no certainty of outcome. Especially in Barbados, where there are so many other great things to be doing and exploring. For me, easier to get laid in one of the clubs as a sure bet. If things click with the girl, then take her out the next day or sometime during the week. Have a great day, and get laid for free. The Jamaican girls working in Barbados love the day out. That $100 I spend in the club makes the rest a bargain. Mongers like me love the thrill of the hunt. Local knowledge is always welcomed on ways to go about it given the cultural differences that exist in many destinations. Thanks for reporting your approach. It is how we all learn. By giving back valuable, current intel.I guess my boat was afloat. With my limited time on the island and a prior contacted local source quoting girls at $300- $400 USD I made my decisions not to go that route. The events of that day fit right into my scheduled time. If I would've had more time I would've played the field good. I was able to gather important intel and contacts and I was glad to share an experience that is not talked about much here.

Dendawga417
02-11-19, 07:04
Hey all,

This is my first time posting on this forum, but I've been reading through it as I prepared for my trip to Barbados. On the whole, I can't say that I had a good experience mongering on the island, though ymmv.

I went to Nelson St on a day visit to see what what was available, and there wasn't much. Just one freelancer on the street, and a couple of young girls in one bar along the way. Didn't get any action there.

That night, I went to Club Incognito, since my hotel was near there. Most of the girls were nice, and I had a couple of lap, but one really pushy skinny chick ruined the whole night for me. She wouldn't take no for an answer, then finally decided that I had to buy her a drink to get her to leave me alone. When I refused, she went over to the bartender and told her that I was buying her a drink, and stuck me with a $15 bill. After a brief argument with management, I ended up paying it, but left shortly after. I had been debating about which of two girls I was going to fuck, but after that incident, I didn't want to give the club any more of my money.

After that, I went over to Club Tease, which I never would have found without this guide. The girls were nicer looking than Incognito, and more laid back as well. Had a few dances, but didn't fuck any of the girls there.

I think the island isn't suited to my style as a monger. I prefer the setups in SXM and Aruba, especially since I can easily get some daytime action from any number of places on the cheap. If those places stocked Jamaican and Bajan girls in addition to Colombians, I'd be in heaven.

ClubTed
02-11-19, 20:16
Thanks for sharing your experience. I've never been to Barbados, but I think all of us, at one time of another have fallen prey to the "he bought me a drink" scam and you end up getting sucked in to paying for it. Another poster over on the SXM thread had a similar experience at a club there so don't feel too bad about it. Some general drinking rules I follow are pay as you go, first and foremost. Never let the bartender start a tab for you. Stay clear of mixed drinks. Beers are usually you're least expensive cocktail. If you're not a beer drinker, order a water. Next, distance yourself from the bar. Sit away from it after you've purchased your cocktail. If a chica approaches you, and you are attracted to her and want to buy her a drink, ask her what she wants, get up, take your drink in hand, tell her to wait at the table and you go get her a drink and replenish your beer. And I'm not shy asking how much the chica's drink is going to be. Most of the cihicas on the up and up just drink water since they don't wan't to be gorda! And they want to keep their wits about them. Those you build a rapport with and take back for a session may want a cocktail to relax and enjoy the moment. If I sense a scam going on, I'll finish my beer and put it on the bar and walk out of the place, or return with just my beer and give the chica some excuse like, necisito visitar el banco para mas dinero. And that I'll be back. Remember, you can scam a chica, just using reverse tactics, just as easily as she's trying to hustle you, if you sense all she's looking for is to get a cut out of that fifteen dollar bill. If the chica net's ten bucks from that deal and pulls that crap with 5 guys in an hour, she's making almost room rent for the day, without even laying on her back.

In your case, I would have put two dollars on the bar, and told management, all you were going to do was buy her a water and if there was a problem, YOU will get the police. Sure the bar wouldn't want cops hanging around which would kill business, and you probably would have been on your merry way. But basically not welcome back during your stay.

I know you're on vacation and everyone likes to have a good time and not be overly vigilant, especially over something as harmless as buying a girl a drink, but it's a shitty feeling knowing you've been taken to the cleaners when your clothes weren't dirty! LOL!

Hey all,

This is my first time posting on this forum, but I've been reading through it as I prepared for my trip to Barbados. On the whole, I can't say that I had a good experience mongering on the island, though ymmv.

I went to Nelson St on a day visit to see what what was available, and there wasn't much. Just one freelancer on the street, and a couple of young girls in one bar along the way. Didn't get any action there.

That night, I went to Club Incognito, since my hotel was near there..

MongerHunger
02-12-19, 10:02
Hey all,

That night, I went to Club Incognito, since my hotel was near there. Most of the girls were nice, and I had a couple of lap, but one really pushy skinny chick ruined the whole night for me. She wouldn't take no for an answer, then finally decided that I had to buy her a drink to get her to leave me alone. When I refused, she went over to the bartender and told her that I was buying her a drink, and stuck me with a $15 bill. After a brief argument with management, I ended up paying it, but left shortly after. I had been debating about which of two girls I was going to fuck, but after that incident, I didn't want to give the club any more of my money.

After that, I went over to Club Tease, which I never would have found without this guide. The girls were nicer looking than Incognito, and more laid back as well. Had a few dances, but didn't fuck any of the girls there.

I think the island isn't suited to my style as a monger. I prefer the setups in SXM and Aruba, especially since I can easily get some daytime action from any number of places on the cheap. If those places stocked Jamaican and Bajan girls in addition to Colombians, I'd be in heaven.SXM and Curacao (Campo) are good mongering spots day or night. Prices are reasonable. Campo is about $30 USD for a sexy chica. I like the set up there. We probably have some similar mongering styles. No need to pay those over rated, over the top prices.

Scubatoo
02-13-19, 10:24
Hey all,

I think the island isn't suited to my style as a monger. I prefer the setups in SXM and Aruba, especially since I can easily get some daytime action from any number of places on the cheap. If those places stocked Jamaican and Bajan girls in addition to Colombians, I'd be in heaven.I have been to Barbados many times. I have NEVER gone to Nelson St. , so that should tell you something. As for the clubs, you need better game. There are at least 25 girls in each of the clubs you visited, many of whom are quite attractive. If you sit waiting for the girl of your choice to come over to you, you will often be left dry. Approach, approach, approach. Whenever I have a girl come up to me that does not interest me, I ask her if she has girlfriends in the club (they always do) and then ask her to introduce them to you (they always do). Then you can engage them in conversation and get yourself distracted to one of the other girls. Works every time. And never allow a club to saddle you with a drink charge you did not order or agree to. Stand firm. I actually prefer sitting at the bar. I know the more popular girls circulate there frequently, and you get to peruse the club while engaging in conversation with one or more of the girls at the bar. If I am buying a drink, I always control the interaction with the bartender. Either I order it, or have the girl order it in my presence. As to daytime action, if you read my previous posts, you know there is no daytime action in any of the clubs in Barbados.

Having been to SXM many times, and to Aruba, they are clearly different setups. I love the daytime options at both. But the clubs open during the day in SXM can be quite crowded on days when there are multiple cruise ships in port. So my strategy of sitting at the bar, and approach, approach, approach holds true there as well. In SN in Aruba, the daytime action is completely different than Barbados and SXM. You wander by foot, or cruise by car, the side streets or backstreets of SN during the day where the girls sit or stand by the entrance to their apartments. For the most part, the street are deserted except for the girls and occasional monger. Strike a deal and head inside.

So those reading this post should realize the differences in all three of these destinations. Personally, I have had great times at all three. But your mongering game has to adjust to the location. Daytime v. Nighttime. Colombian or Dominican v. Jamaican or Bajan. Bar or apartment. Spanish speaking v. English speaking. Take your pick or enjoy it all.

Alan
02-15-19, 19:42
This is a very accurate report. Daytime action at SN is the best. El Campo in Curacao offers similar.

I have been to Barbados many times. I have NEVER gone to Nelson St. , so that should tell you something. As for the clubs, you need better game. There are at least 25 girls in each of the clubs you visited, many of whom are quite attractive. If you sit waiting for the girl of your choice to come over to you, you will often be left dry. Approach, approach, approach. Whenever I have a girl come up to me that does not interest me, I ask her if she has girlfriends in the club (they always do) and then ask her to introduce them to you (they always do). Then you can engage them in conversation and get yourself distracted to one of the other girls. Works every time. And never allow a club to saddle you with a drink charge you did not order or agree to. Stand firm. I actually prefer sitting at the bar. I know the more popular girls circulate there frequently, and you get to peruse the club while engaging in conversation with one or more of the girls at the bar. If I am buying a drink, I always control the interaction with the bartender. Either I order it, or have the girl order it in my presence. As to daytime action, if you read my previous posts, you know there is no daytime action in any of the clubs in Barbados.

Having been to SXM many times, and to Aruba, they are clearly different setups. I love the daytime options at both. But the clubs open during the day in SXM can be quite crowded on days when there are multiple cruise ships in port. So my strategy of sitting at the bar, and approach, approach, approach holds true there as well. In SN in Aruba, the daytime action is completely different than Barbados and SXM. You wander by foot, or cruise by car, the side streets or backstreets of SN during the day where the girls sit or stand by the entrance to their apartments. For the most part, the street are deserted except for the girls and occasional monger. Strike a deal and head inside.

So those reading this post should realize the differences in all three of these destinations. Personally, I have had great times at all three. But your mongering game has to adjust to the location. Daytime v. Nighttime. Colombian or Dominican v. Jamaican or Bajan. Bar or apartment. Spanish speaking v. English speaking. Take your pick or enjoy it all.

SexMajik
04-11-19, 15:42
I'm going to book a flight somewhere at the end of the month for my first trip as a hobbyist. I'd previously decided on Barbados because of the three late night clubs described here and the slim English speaking girls. I've skimmed through the thread and I'm having a bit of cold feet. I just want to make sure about the prices. I'm willing to pay 50-100 but not too much above that. Otherwise perhaps Curacao or St. Maarten is a better choice. I don't speak any Spanish, so I'm afraid of getting less service with the language barrier. Also, I like GFE style with DFK and DATY. Maybe I can get that with a little extra cash on top in Barbados?

Also, I looked at the website for the massage parlor mentioned ITT and those girls are quite large! I am not into the wide hips and ass. I'm hoping the descriptions of the tall slim black women are accurate.

So before I pull the trigger on this flight + Airbnb, I was hoping to get some advice to assure myself that I'm making the right choice. I will post details of my adventures and discoveries. If I choose Barbados, I will certainly do my best to gain some more intel about opportunities on the island. I plan to go away for 3 weeks, so I will have a lot of time to do research.

Also, any recommendations for areas to stay? I will be renting a car. Thanks!

John Clayton
04-11-19, 23:15
I'm going to book a flight somewhere at the end of the month for my first trip as a hobbyist. I'd previously decided on Barbados because of the three late night clubs described here and the slim English speaking girls. I've skimmed through the thread and I'm having a bit of cold feet...Having grown up there (admittedly, when it was still in the Empire), I would say it is not a mongering destination. Local girls are heavy, black and church going. Same goes for St Vincent, St. Lucia, the'ca. Any real working girls you find there will not be local. More likely Venezuelans or from the DR. Trinidad used to be famous for dougla gals (Indian mothers / black fathers) but they're all fat now, too.

Scubatoo
04-12-19, 15:24
I'm going to book a flight somewhere at the end of the month for my first trip as a hobbyist. I'd previously decided on Barbados because of the three late night clubs described here and the slim English speaking girls. I've skimmed through the thread and I'm having a bit of cold feet. I just want to make sure about the prices. I'm willing to pay 50-100 but not too much above that. Otherwise perhaps Curacao or St. Maarten is a better choice. I don't speak any Spanish, so I'm afraid of getting less service with the language barrier. Also, I like GFE style with DFK and DATY. Maybe I can get that with a little extra cash on top in Barbados?

Also, I looked at the website for the massage parlor mentioned ITT and those girls are quite large! I am not into the wide hips and ass. I'm hoping the descriptions of the tall slim black women are accurate.

So before I pull the trigger on this flight + Airbnb, I was hoping to get some advice to assure myself that I'm making the right choice. I will post details of my adventures and discoveries. If I choose Barbados, I will certainly do my best to gain some more intel about opportunities on the island. I plan to go away for 3 weeks, so I will have a lot of time to do research.

Also, any recommendations for areas to stay? I will be renting a car. Thanks!Almost all the girls in the three clubs I mentioned were Jamaican. With a few Bajan girls mixed in. Unlike the clubs in St. Maarten, when you take the girls "in the back", you will find yourself in a room with a padded table. You negotiate the price with the girl, and she takes care of the house fee whatever that is. You will find girls of many different sizes, from tall with slender hips, to shorter with some junk in the trunk. The prices are completely negotiable, so don't assume one price fits all. Just hold out and you will likely get your price. The Jamaican girls are lovely women to be with. But the back room is not a real intimate setting. Set the tone by chatting them up before you go back.

The clubs in St. Maarten are different. This year, there is a majority of Colombian women, and some DR girls in certain clubs. The rooms in St. Maarten are bedrooms, with bath. Usually air conditioned. You pay a room key charge of $5-10 for 20-30 minutes. The girls usually get $50 for the session. The Colombian women are fabulous lovers. And if you have chemistry, the session can be awesome. The DR girls have a bit of attitude at first, but are easily tamable in the room. I think it is more a cultural thing. Take an alpha dog attitude, take control, and the rest falls in place. They are less GFE, but you can shake the concrete walls with the action in the room. The Colombian girls all have some junk in the trunk. The DR girls run the range similar to the Jamaican girls.

In Barbados, the girls live outside the clubs. And those clubs are only open late at night. The girls are free all day, and love a day out. I routinely take these girls out for lunch or early dinner, a day at the beach, or some errand running. I have never paid for that, although some might ask for a donation. In St. Maarten, the girls live at the clubs. They have strict requirements of when they can leave the club and you will pay a "bar fine" to take them out, with a set time to return them. This is generally around $70. The girls generally are looking for $250-400 to spend the day with you. Again, this is completely negotiable. I look at that fee and think I can have 5-8 sessions in the clubs for that, and the sex will be better. But if you have chemistry, I have taken several out for the day or evening without paying anything, simply because the girl wants to be with me and wants to feel "normal" for all or part of a day. So it costs you a lunch or dinner, or perhaps some groceries or some necessary garments.

Finally, Barbados is an expensive island. St. Maarten relatively inexpensive. So take that into consideration. Personally, I love the looks and personalities of all these different girls. The Colombian girls range from light skin to very dark. DR girls caramel to very dark. And the Jamaican girls dark to very dark. The cultural differences are easily discarded after you get to know them. And I would opt for St. Maarten as a great deal in all respects, if money is the overriding issue. Barbados has, in my opinion, become a great place to visit with very decent mongering available. This has evolved over the last several years. Adjusting to the late night clubs in Barbados can be challenging. Clubs get under way around 10 or 11 pm And go til 4 or 5 am In St. Maarten, several clubs open around noon til 4 pm (to cater to cruise ship passengers / crew), and again at 8/9 pm. Til 2-3 am So finding something that works for your schedule is much easier.

As I have not been to Curacao, I cannot comment, but it is a Dutch island with similar pricing as St. Maarten.

Scubatoo
04-12-19, 15:34
Having grown up there (admittedly, when it was still in the Empire), I would say it is not a mongering destination. Local girls are heavy, black and church going. Same goes for St Vincent, St. Lucia, the'ca. Any real working girls you find there will not be local. More likely Venezuelans or from the DR. Trinidad used to be famous for dougla gals (Indian mothers / black fathers) but they're all fat now, too.No offense, but those days are no longer the norm. The girls in the clubs are almost all Jamaican. There are a few local Bajan girls. The ones I met were tall and very slender. I have been to Barbados a dozen times over the last 15 years, where mongering has gone from very difficult to very easy. Are there easier places to monger in the Caribbean? Yes, the Dutch islands of St. Maarten, Aruba and Curacao, and also in the DR. Barbados is a great island with great beaches, snorkeling and diving, great restaurants, etc. So come to Barbados for the wide range of activities, but know that you can have a great time in some of the clubs there.

SexMajik
04-12-19, 20:28
Thanks Scubatoo, that helps a lot. Can you tell me what kinds of prices the girls of Barbados are quoting? Haggling over money is not my strong suit, so if they want 200 and I have to talk them down to 150, I'll probably head to St. Maarten. If they want 100 and I counter with 70, then I suppose I'll give Barbados a try. Being able to speak English is a big advantage, plus being able to spend the day with them at no charge.

Scubatoo
04-12-19, 22:27
Thanks Scubatoo, that helps a lot. Can you tell me what kinds of prices the girls of Barbados are quoting? Haggling over money is not my strong suit, so if they want 200 and I have to talk them down to 150, I'll probably head to St. Maarten. If they want 100 and I counter with 70, then I suppose I'll give Barbados a try. Being able to speak English is a big advantage, plus being able to spend the day with them at no charge.Barbados is basically $2 Barbados = $1 US. You may hear them say 300-400 BD. Stick to 200 BD, and throw in 50 BD for the room. Several years ago when mongering was difficult, $200 US was a going rate. Not now, but you never know what you might be able to pull off when the girls are looking for cash in hand. Can you get it for $70? Maybe, but given the session may go 30-60 minutes, you are really pushing it. Supply and demand. Always more girls than guys in the clubs. And locals are not known for shelling out the bucks for FS in the back. So buyers market. I might add that lap dances are only $10, and pretty much anything goes in the back except fucking them on the chair. For $40-50 US, you can have a lot of fun with lap dances for a long time. This too, you arrange with the girl and feel free to negotiate the time.

The day out in Barbados requires you to come with game and schmooz, and likely invest a night or two at the club establishing a rapport.

As for English, all the girls in Barbados are English speaking. In St. Maarten, some do not speak any English or limited. But Google Translate works really well in communicating. Also, all the girls in Barbados and St. Maarten use WhatsApp. Exchange numbers with the girls you are interested in, and start texting after you leave the club. Use Google Translate to convert English to Spanish. Then cut and paste into WhatsApp. When you receive a Spanish message in WhatsApp, simply tap on the message and Google Translate will appear. Tap on it for interpretation. Or cut and paste the message into GT.

Terry Babb
05-23-19, 21:07
Hi guys haven't posted in awhile, but SCUBA seems to be keeping things active.

I haven't had much time recently to check out the scene but I am going to do so over the next few weeks and come back with a comprehensive report.

Looks like you guys that stopped by this year had a good time, Glad to hear that, anyone can give me a shout when they are in the land, also Looking to head to Dominica, st Vincent and Guyana before the end of year so look out for those posts as well.

We will catch up soon!

Peace!

Scubatoo
08-23-19, 16:34
Hi guys haven't posted in awhile, but SCUBA seems to be keeping things active.

I haven't had much time recently to check out the scene but I am going to do so over the next few weeks and come back with a comprehensive report.

Looks like you guys that stopped by this year had a good time, Glad to hear that, anyone can give me a shout when they are in the land, also Looking to head to Dominica, st Vincent and Guyana before the end of year so look out for those posts as well.

We will catch up soon!

Peace!Hey, TB, still waiting to see that comprehensive report. What have you discovered in the last few months? Thanks.

Terry Babb
08-23-19, 17:14
Hey, TB, still waiting to see that comprehensive report. What have you discovered in the last few months? Thanks.Hey Scuba,

LOL yea My mongering has been reduced because of some new projects I've been into, so time has been short.

Things will change at the end of September for me and will free up some time at lease in the short term.

So Bare with me, I will get to that Report in October sometime, but int he meantime we need to Welcome Other contributors.

In the interim what I can tell you is that the island is full of Jamaican and Guyanese Providers, in the Strip clubs and in "brothels" the ratio is about 70%Jamaican 20%Guyanese 10%Barbadian.

But WE are going to loose many of the Jamaicans soon as word is getting around that money is scare in Barbados so they heading to places like BVI, Antigua and st kitts.

Hope this helps folks.

But will let you know as more comes to hand.

Peace

Scubatoo
10-05-19, 10:08
I am not on the island, but I have heard from three of my Jamaican friends who have returned to the clubs in recent weeks. All reporting business is good. I expect to return in November and will give you guys some current intel.

Fishing101
12-12-19, 04:39
I am not on the island, but I have heard from three of my Jamaican friends who have returned to the clubs in recent weeks. All reporting business is good. I expect to return in November and will give you guys some current intel.I'll be there next week and will post up what I find as well. It will be hard to top Prague but I'm always willing to try.

Still looking for a place to stay while I'm there but I think a vrbno will be okay.

Scubatoo
12-14-19, 00:00
I'll be there next week and will post up what I find as well. It will be hard to top Prague but I'm always willing to try.

Still looking for a place to stay while I'm there but I think a vrbno will be okay.Unfortunately, I had to cancel my trip to Barbados for November. So I will not be able to provide any new intel at this time. But one of my Jamaican girls told me last night that the clubs are pretty busy. As for places to stay, take a look at airbnb also. I have had some great deals when extending before or after my timeshare weeks. Hastings / Rockley area is a great location to get to the clubs in Maxwell and St. Lawrence Gap or the other way to Club Rehab.

Custom404
12-18-19, 14:18
Most of the documented activity in Barbados seems to be relegated to the late evening, so I thought I do some day-time discovery.

Desire Touch Spa and Lounge is located within easy walking distance of the Radisson and Hilton, and a bit longer, but still walkable, stretch from the Courtyard by Marriortt.

It is not easy to find. Kudos to Morimoto for providing a guide:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?516-Barbados&p=2276311#post2276311.

Short story, its located on the west side of the Garrison Savannah. The Main Guard House and Clock Tower is easy to spot. Immediately to the right of the clock tower is a white building that used to serve some military purpose but now is the Stafford Office Building. Slightly further to the right, and pushed to the back is a small red building. This is Desire Touch lounge. The front of the building may actually be on H7 Road, but it isn't accessible from that side.

You'll see a door with a Ring doorbell right in front but you don't begin there. Instead, a small set of stairs on your left leads down to an open door. If the door is closed, the ladies may be working. If it is open, you'll find a pretty Bajan girl inside, and the fun begins. You can order a drink and start talking menu.

You order a base massage, and then can pay for adders. Base 30 min massage is 75 BBD.

I added body-to-body for 75 BBD more. It took another 50 BBD to get her panties off for the session, so 200 BBD all in.

The girl was mid-twenties with an athletic build. She had some serious stripper moves and sexy poses down, so I'm guessing she does that at one of the clubs as well.

The body-to-body was a lot of fun, and several times the head of my cock slipped between the lips of her pussy, but she always quickly pulled away.

It's basically a really intense VIP room lap dance expereince with you both naked, but try as I might, she absolutly would not do FS or BJ. Instead hand release was offered for 50 BBD.

Overall, it was fun but not sure if I'll return. I think you can do a lot better for 200 BBD, but not sure if you can find it during the day.

Scubatoo
12-27-19, 00:07
Most of the documented activity in Barbados seems to be relegated to the late evening, so I thought I do some day-time discovery.

Desire Touch Spa and Lounge...Overall, it was fun but not sure if I'll return. I think you can do a lot better for 200 BBD, but not sure if you can find it during the day.Good intel. In all the years I have visited, finding daytime activity has been almost impossible. Every once in awhile you will find a post in the local paper for massage. But rare. And certainly no better total expenditure than Desired Touch. The clubs are still the way to go here. But the clubs do not start until 10-11 pm And go until almost dawn, so plan accordingly. I have had tons of fun at the clubs and with all kinds of options. A lot of the club girls (mostly Jamaican) go from club to their apartment. Apart from a few errands during the week, they do not get out much. If you invest a bit of time in the clubs with the same girl you can often get them out during the day for some activities and some play. In my experience, they have not asked for anything and are free to call their own shot. Just take one out for lunch or dinner, and have a fun time. BTW, $2/ BBD = $1/ US.

JDog69
02-03-20, 02:05
Was in Barbados recently and am sharing this report. I searched through a bunch of ads and postings, but finally settled on IslandGirls as it appeared legit (and it was) and not a bad deal at 300 USD /2 hrs multiple pops allowed. Communication by text was very good and they very graciously accommodated me with transportation from where I was staying which was not in Bridgetown. A+ for customer service. I booked with Star who is a dark Jamaican sweetie with a really tight body. The driver took me to a nice villa near Holetown where Star was waiting. She was a little bit shy at first but also playful, and we soon got down to business. I was looking forward to more of a GFE, but her rules are everything covered and no kissing, though she does enjoy DATY and we spent a good part of our time together with my face between her legs and her squirming and moaning. She made good use of a vibrator while I fucked her and which also gave me some stimulation which I found pretty hot. Star was fun and she got me to a second pop by the end of our time together. I prefer not to give detailed reports, but suffice it to stay Star hit the spot and I give IslandGirls thumbs up. My only advice is to ask ahead of time about the rules for the model you would like to visit.

Mooren123
05-08-20, 18:53
From my experience so far the escorts on Barbados have been friendly and very charming and practically worth their dollar, met with one by the name of petite pleasure on massage republic who was exactly who was depicted in her photos, she didn't rush me and was very professional. The sex was great and she offered multiple pops within the time frame. Would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants to have a good time. The only drawback is that she doesn't do Greek or BBBJ but other than that she is definitely worth her price of 150 USD. During these times of covid -19 she also caters to business done during the day. Glad to have finally found this site as they were many suspicions I had for some of the escorts who partake in online advertising (for example Starxx seemed a bit suspicious) but jdog definitely cleared them up. Looking forward to hooking up with her.

Mooren123
05-08-20, 19:01
Was in Barbados recently and am sharing this report. I searched through a bunch of ads and postings, but finally settled on IslandGirls as it appeared legit (and it was) and not a bad deal at 300 USD /2 hrs multiple pops allowed. Communication by text was very good and they very graciously accommodated me with transportation from where I was staying which was not in Bridgetown. A+ for customer service. I booked with Star who is a dark Jamaican sweetie with a really tight body. The driver took me to a nice villa near Holetown where Star was waiting. She was a little bit shy at first but also playful, and we soon got down to business. I was looking forward to more of a GFE, but her rules are everything covered and no kissing, though she does enjoy DATY and we spent a good part of our time together with my face between her legs and her squirming and moaning. She made good use of a vibrator while I fucked her and which also gave me some stimulation which I found pretty hot. Star was fun and she got me to a second pop by the end of our time together. I prefer not to give detailed reports, but suffice it to stay Star hit the spot and I give IslandGirls thumbs up. My only advice is to ask ahead of time about the rules for the model you would like to visit.From my experience so far the escorts on Barbados have been friendly and very charming and practically worth their dollar, met with one by the name of petite pleasure on massage republic who was exactly who was depicted in her photos, she didn't rush me and was very professional. The sex was great and she offered multiple pops within the time frame. Would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants to have a good time. The only drawback is that she doesn't do Greek or BBBJ but other than that she is definitely worth her price of 150 USD. During these times of covid -19 she also caters to business done during the day. Glad to have finally found this site as they were many suspicions I had for some of the escorts who partake in online advertising (for example Starxx seemed a bit suspicious) but jdog definitely cleared them up. Looking forward to hooking up with her.

MongerHunger
05-14-20, 09:03
There is daytime action in the VincyTown neighborhood of Bridgetown. Not a tourist area, very local. Sit and drink with the locals. Cow Heel soup is popular there. LOL.

I never tried it.

Scubatoo
10-17-20, 06:27
Heard through the grapevine that Club Rehab on Fontabelle Road in Bridgetown is now closed. Can anyone confirm? Anyone know if any new clubs opened for 2020 or 2021? Thanks for feedback.

Bajanman2
10-28-20, 22:23
Heard through the grapevine that Club Rehab on Fontabelle Road in Bridgetown is now closed. Can anyone confirm? Anyone know if any new clubs opened for 2020 or 2021? Thanks for feedback.Club Paris in Roebuck street opened this year if you're looking for something newish. They even have an Instagram page. Club future down spring garden is also in operation.

Scubatoo
10-31-20, 05:24
Club Paris in Roebuck street opened this year if you're looking for something newish. They even have an Instagram page. Club future down spring garden is also in operation.Thanks for the intel. Do you know if Club Rehab is open or closed?

Scubatoo
01-01-21, 18:56
One of my club girl friends in Barbados advises that Barbados has put a curfew in place due to recent Covid cases. Effective today through Jan 14, from midnight to 5 am.

BrohamaJohn
01-15-21, 03:25
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Terry Babb
01-18-21, 16:17
Thanks for the intel. Do you know if Club Rehab is open or closed?Hey guys,

Been out of touch for a while, Between health issues and covid lock down as well as business ventures, I've been trying to get some order in my space.

But seems you guys have been keeping up,(heartwarming) Scoobatoo: we still need to get that drink.

But Club rehab was closed and the main Player (BOPPA) left the Club, it has now re-opened, but this latest lock down has them opening only for Friday evening from 4-8, they say this may extend to more days in the week.

Boppa, (main player and Boss) after leaving Club Rehab opened a Club called Club Parris that has been f or a long time the only real game in town but they got raided a few times during the lock down but they still packing them in, they are just waiting on this 8 pm to 5 am curfew to be lifted they rare located near the traffic lights in Roebuck Street.

As said in other posts Desire touch over by Garrison opens from 11 am and during curfew closes at 8 pm (however if you are adventurous they live there so you can go and knock, "Spice" is always there and willing to serve parking of serving, they occasionally serve eats, in any case Ask for Ray, tell him Terry sent you.

There is lots of online action in Barbados may be your best best these days for mongering, however if you go to Bay street around 5 pm daily there are some girls out, until 8 pm, and trust me prices have dropped and they hungry.

The other clubs are basically closed until curfew is lifted.

And as a note to all IslandGirls is closed for good however if you email them they can steer you to some safe action, on another note Charlie Spice is operating again, so check him out.

I am not fully back in the game but you guys can contact me online anytime I am due for a good outing.

Take care and stay safe my god mongers.

Walshy
07-12-21, 14:10
Any tips or updates for Barbados gentlemen? Will be there with work at the end of July but have never visited before. Covid has put paid to my visits elsewhere and I am looking forward to some relaxation in the sun. I have heard that online contacts is the way forward but can't seem to find any except for high profile websites etc. Is Desire Touch still up and running or are there affordable SW's? What prices should I be expecting? I know CDMX is all about Twitter but I can't seem to get a handle on Barbados? Any advice would be gratefully received. Any do's and don'ts? I will of course be letting everyone know how I get on. Keep safe everyone.

Scubatoo
07-21-21, 15:28
One of my Jamaican friends that has worked at the clubs in Barbados advises that all the clubs are presently on curfew because of Covid mandates from the Barbados government. Curfew is 11 pm To 5 am Unlike other islands, Barbados has never been known for daytime or early evening club options. Never understood why. And Barbados has always been a difficult mongering destination when searching for options outside the clubs. My advice, stay away until the winter months to see whether things open up again. Mongering aside, Barbados is one of my favorite islands to visit.

Lakeside32
08-14-23, 15:54
I've never had intentions to visit Barbados, and I knew for certain that P4P was illegal. But There's this smooth jazz excursion happening in October that several ladies have invited me to. I'm single and this thing is going to be crawling with women, and that's fine but that whole scene can get old. I'm just finding out that there is a P4P scene, so can I get any advice on what's goin on there?