PDA

View Full Version : Curacao

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

LuvBlkWomen
01-03-13, 00:17
From amigoe. Com (translated) below.

I am surprised that she was so young, 18 yr old. I thought Campo had an age requirement of mid-20s. I don't recall ever meeting a girl who was that young at Campo. Mostly mid-20s and up. Can anyone confirm if that is correct?

-------------

18 year old prostitute in Campo Alegre strangled

WEDNESDAY. 2 JANUARY 2013 9:05.

WILLEMSTAD. The Dominican eighteen year old woman Rudi Liana Perez Perez is on the eve of the new year, was found dead in one of the rooms of the Campo Alegre Resort. She was strangled. This confirms the police today.

The woman was lying on the ground with injuries to her mouth and had a scarf that is very tightly around her neck Sat First Aid Ambulance nurses to no avail, and at half past one in the night from Sunday to Monday, the police doctor the death of the young woman found.

The body is at the request of the Public Prosecutor (OM) were seized for further investigation. According to police, one can not simply assume a murder. Other scenarios are not excluded."Therefore, a comprehensive examination, including an autopsy of great importance in this case," said police spokesman.

The police are doing further investigation in this case and is asking for the help of the population. Important tips can be reported on the numbers 866-6219, 866-6221, 866-6222, 911 or the anonymous tip line 108.

I will try to find a link for you, check amigoe newspaperonline, they have an english version of the news.

MrCampo
01-03-13, 10:16
As the newspapers say, this might be something else than a murder. We will see. (Mi ta papia Papiamento!)

I will try to find a link for you, check amigoe newspaperonline, they have an english version of the news.

Ath Trainer
01-03-13, 11:43
From amigoe. Com (translated) below.

I am surprised that she was so young. 18 yr old. I thought Campo had an age requirement of mid-20s. I don't recall ever meeting a girl who was that young at Campo. Mostly mid-20s and up. Can anyone confirm if that is correct?

-

18 year old prostitute in Campo Alegre strangled

WEDNESDAY. 2 JANUARY 2013 9:05.

WILLEMSTAD. The Dominican eighteen year old woman Rudi Liana Perez Perez is on the eve of the new year, was found dead in one of the rooms of the Campo Alegre Resort. She was strangled. This confirms the police today.

The woman was lying on the ground with injuries to her mouth and had a scarf that is very tightly around her neck Sat First Aid Ambulance nurses to no avail, and at half past one in the night from Sunday to Monday, the police doctor the death of the young woman found.

The body is at the request of the Public Prosecutor (OM) were seized for further investigation. According to police, one can not simply assume a murder. Other scenarios are not excluded."Therefore, a comprehensive examination, including an autopsy of great importance in this case," said police spokesman.

The police are doing further investigation in this case and is asking for the help of the population. Important tips can be reported on the numbers 866-6219, 866-6221, 866-6222, 911 or the anonymous tip line 108.Going to be hard to get any witnesses to speak up. The foreigners are either gone, or don't want to get involved, and be forced to stay to give info. The locals are not going to say anything, and make it public that they were a witness to a murder at a brothel. The girls will want to keep quiet so that they don't become the next victim.

Mr OReilly
01-05-13, 16:20
So, I need to get to and from Campo via Taxi. I am staying at the Hilton but I am not sure how easy it is to get a taxi to or from Campo. Where do I go to find the taxis from the Hilton? And where do I go to find the taxis from Campo?

When is a good time to show up at Campo on a Saturday? At 6?

TheMyooo
01-05-13, 16:49
I heard some interesting stories about dame tu leche recently. I think its funny because you guys have been talking about it recently.

Girls tell me that the locals generally really really really like it when they say dame tu leche. That it really gets them going (and yes they finish faster). The locals apparently even like to say it to the girls. Ie a girl had a local novio and when the girl was about to cum he starts saying "duchi, the me tu leche" and it totally turns her off and makes her angry.

So it seems like they are saying it because they think you like it, not just as a hurry up and finish type of thing. Maybe its just a matter of telling them that that turns you off and not on.

Oh and as to complaints of no reports. I think I know why few guys post detailed reports. I just recently got burned by this and I knew better. There was discussion about this years ago, but guys show the girls the reports. So if you have a girl you really like, you are not going to post anything and have problems with her.

What happened to me was that my favorita tells me that one day a guy she does not know shows up and says "Hola NAME" and he tells her that he heard that she is really good (fine with me) and then he gives her a printout of this forum! SERIOUSLY! WTF?

Isn't it enough to just tell a girl "hey a friend of mine told me you are really good" why would you need to give printouts of the forum?

Anyway so it was a little interesting though because she does not read English so lucky there. So she tells me that her interpretation was that he got that paper from the Campo office and that they keep files on the girls. Hah. Anyway she does have that paper at home and I hope she never reads it.

Oh and yes the murder sucks. Thats really bad for the girls and for Campo. They are now telling me they are afraid to work. I assume that lowers performance.

There have also been at least two robberies over the past few months (one was discussed here). Must be the recession but rather unpleasant.

In terms of the murder, the girls did identify a man for the police, but obviously he got away. They say he did not even leave right after the murder but after the police showed up. I somehow have doubts the police will do anything. After everything I heard and saw Curacao police sound like a bunch of useless fools. I assume its incompetence mixed with apathy.

How do guys get in with guns? Well not all of Campo has a wall around it. In the back you see the shipping containers, well thats the fence back there. So they get through somewhere there. Fantastic right?

Zing23
01-05-13, 22:02
A prostitute was killed in her room by a client a few years ago at Petit Chateau club in St Maarten. As far as I know, the killer was never apprehended. But I heard a number of descriptions of him, so there may have been witnesses.

The story the girls tell and repeat over the years is that the girl did not die immediately, but nobody in charge would call for an urgent ambulance and she died before getting treatment. This was told to me by several girls, later, as evidence that no one in St Maarten sees them as anything but garbage.

-zing

Ath Trainer
01-06-13, 00:19
I heard some interesting stories about dame tu leche recently. I think its funny because you guys have been talking about it recently.

Girls tell me that the locals generally really really really like it when they say dame tu leche. That it really gets them going (and yes they finish faster). The locals apparently even like to say it to the girls. Ie a girl had a local novio and when the girl was about to cum he starts saying "duchi, the me tu leche" and it totally turns her off and makes her angry.

So it seems like they are saying it because they think you like it, not just as a hurry up and finish type of thing. Maybe its just a matter of telling them that that turns you off and not on.

Oh and as to complaints of no reports. I think I know why few guys post detailed reports. I just recently got burned by this and I knew better. There was discussion about this years ago, but guys show the girls the reports. So if you have a girl you really like, you are not going to post anything and have problems with her.

What happened to me was that my favorita tells me that one day a guy she does not know shows up and says "Hola NAME" and he tells her that he heard that she is really good (fine with me) and then he gives her a printout of this forum! SERIOUSLY! WTF?

Isn't it enough to just tell a girl "hey a friend of mine told me you are really good" why would you need to give printouts of the forum?

Anyway so it was a little interesting though because she does not read English so lucky there. So she tells me that her interpretation was that he got that paper from the Campo office and that they keep files on the girls. Hah. Anyway she does have that paper at home and I hope she never reads it.

Oh and yes the murder sucks. Thats really bad for the girls and for Campo. They are now telling me they are afraid to work. I assume that lowers performance.

There have also been at least two robberies over the past few months (one was discussed here). Must be the recession but rather unpleasant.

In terms of the murder, the girls did identify a man for the police, but obviously he got away. They say he did not even leave right after the murder but after the police showed up. I somehow have doubts the police will do anything. After everything I heard and saw Curacao police sound like a bunch of useless fools. I assume its incompetence mixed with apathy.

How do guys get in with guns? Well not all of Campo has a wall around it. In the back you see the shipping containers, well thats the fence back there. So they get through somewhere there. Fantastic right?I belong to a forum for local mongering, and have had similar reports of idiots showing / telling girls what is said on here. It's not necessary, and can only cause problems.

I recently went to a local AMP, and made an appointment for a girl highly touted on the forum. When she walked in the room, she asked how I knew her name? I simply told her she was suggested by a friend who she had been with. Duh!

Ted1340
01-06-13, 00:31
I would suggest asking the front desk to call for a taxi and then have the driver wait for you while you are in Campo. Best time to visit Campo, after 8 or 9 pm.

So, I need to get to and from Campo via Taxi. I am staying at the Hilton but I am not sure how easy it is to get a taxi to or from Campo. Where do I go to find the taxis from the Hilton? And where do I go to find the taxis from Campo?

When is a good time to show up at Campo on a Saturday? At 6?

Member #4279
01-06-13, 16:03
Turns out the girl had epylepsia, she was not taken any medicine,

According to investigations the door was double locked from inside, so she alone could have done that.

The door had to be opened with the master key, only the chief security has a master key.

The girl has another sister in campo, she came looking for her and she did not answer the door, that's when she panicked and went for the guards to open the door.

There was no foulplay here according to the latest news.

They are having a service at a local church after that the body is put on a plane to Santo Domingo.

The older sister has a lot of explaining to do at the mother, since as I understand the mother did not want her child to work in this.

They all knew about the complications of epylepsia of that child.

Midea12

StRobert
01-06-13, 22:49

According to investigations the door was double locked from inside, so she alone could have done that.

The door had to be opened with the master key, only the chief security has a master key.

The girl has another sister in campo, she came looking for her and she did not answer the door, that's when she panicked and went for the guards to open the door.

They are having a service at a local church after that the body is put on a plane to Santo Domingo.

The older sister has a lot of explaining to do at the mother, since as I understand the mother did not want her child to work in this.

Midea12Wow! Thanks. Positive news in this tragic story, that she was not murdered by customer. This will certainly improve the atmosphere in Campo.

StRobert
01-06-13, 23:04

When is a good time to show up at Campo on a Saturday? At 6?The best time to visit Campo I guess after sunset (from 7 PM). I rented a car but I remember taxi always are waiting in front of the Campo. If not please ask Campo staff or security to call a taxi when you leave Campo. At Hilton taxi are waiting outside if not please ask hotel staff to call a taxi.

Member #4279
01-07-13, 02:13

How do guys get in with guns? Well not all of Campo has a wall around it. In the back you see the shipping containers, well thats the fence back there. So they get through somewhere there. Fantastic right?Strange, maybe maybe not, I'm a local, been going to campo since 1974, never had that sensation.

Then again everyone has their own fantacy.

I know the girls like you to believe they really want your leche, its just their way of working.

Member #4196
01-07-13, 12:01
Has anyone been to campo since the girl was found dead? Dis many new ones arrive after the New Year. I called a chica (Jen) from room 171 a few days ago and she never said anything about the death. I did not refer to it but asked her how she was doing and if she was safe and happy. She told me she was happy to be going home on Friday and that things are slow at Campo.

I have a decision to make, either go visit this chica in "DR" in a few weeks or go back to campo for some more chica shopping.

Any updates as to how things are at campo now would be appreciated.

Mr OReilly
01-07-13, 18:43
I have nothing but positive things to say about Campo. I saw numerous 8s and one or two 9s. There was a great mix of girls who I have found to provide great service! This is my first time in Campo however I am impressed. I will report back at a later date regarding the girls I have been with and their quality, but nothing but good things to say!

Member #4279
01-08-13, 03:17
Has anyone been to campo since the girl was found dead? Dis many new ones arrive after the New Year. I called a chica (Jen) from room 171 a few days ago and she never said anything about the death. I did not refer to it but asked her how she was doing and if she was safe and happy. She told me she was happy to be going home on Friday and that things are slow at Campo.

I have a decision to make, either go visit this chica in "DR" in a few weeks or go back to campo for some more chica shopping.

Any updates as to how things are at campo now would be appreciated.I've been there last Saturday and Sunday, thins are a little slow, every year during this time, January to March its going to be slow, the rate of local visitors go down almost 50%

Due to carnival season and passover period. The first new girl due is towards the end of January, I'll keep you posted if new ones arrive before that.

Want to have a good time try Roxanne in 131, Linda in 129, Paola in 141. Also the Cali sisters the one in 120 and the older sister in 135, there are two more, I don't know their numbers. They are not talking about the dead girl anymore cause it was a natural death. Everything is back to normal. My next visit is at the end of this week since duty also calls.

Midea12

Member #4196
01-08-13, 16:46
I've been there last Saturday and Sunday, thins are a little slow, every year during this time, January to March its going to be slow, the rate of local visitors go down almost 50%

Due to carnival season and passover period. The first new girl due is towards the end of January, I'll keep you posted if new ones arrive before that.

Want to have a good time try Roxanne in 131, Linda in 129, Paola in 141. Also the Cali sisters the one in 120 and the older sister in 135, there are two more, I don't know their numbers. They are not talking about the dead girl anymore cause it was a natural death. Everything is back to normal. My next visit is at the end of this week since duty also calls.

Midea12Ok, I made up my mind and am going chica shopping at campo this weekend. I will post any good findings on the forum when I return home. I will be there this Saturday and Sunday. Found a great price at the Floris hotel $89 per night on booking. Com. Got the car rental for 8000 AA miles. I hope to try as many chicas as possible.

Mr OReilly
01-09-13, 19:14
The girls in rooms 112 and 237 were good. The 237 chick gave a bit of a BBJ (few mins) and the girl in 112 is a decent masseuse (although I can see why she needs to hook. She's decent but not good!). Both have good service IMO.

Avoid at ALL costs the girl in room 149. She is a black chick from Cali and having sex with her was worse than my hand. Such a bad lay and wanted a propina. Just terrible.

BadBoyBishop
01-11-13, 00:59
I've been there last Saturday and Sunday, thins are a little slow, every year during this time, January to March its going to be slow, the rate of local visitors go down almost 50%

Midea12I know the Cali sisters. I remeber meeting them in 2011 when they were here. The older sister invited her younger sister for a duo and they told me after that they were sisters. I saw the younger sister when I was there a couple of weeks ago. Both are dark skinned and the older sister has an amazing body with big tits and big ass. The younger sister has a bit of an ass but not really big tits. Both give a good effort and you will have a better time with them than others. But you won't get a BBBJ.

Member #4279
01-11-13, 18:37
I got lucky with the sister in 122, she gave me a BBBJ twice, she kinda stop in the middle to put the plastic on.

I you visit regularly they get used to you and you might be lucky.

MrCampo
01-11-13, 22:21
Thanks for the info. Do you have a source for this? Lots of rumors and gossip about.

Midea12

Member #4279
01-12-13, 04:01
Thanks for the info. Do you have a source for this? Lots of rumors and gossip about.From what I hear now the dominican girls still think she was murdered.

The investigation shows no signs of any body injuries however.

I will try to find out.

Mel365
01-12-13, 07:14
We have a friend in common, today he is in Singapore.

Would you please write to him as I was interested in some information.

Sorry to be cryptic but board rules.

Thanks.

Mel

Member #4196
01-12-13, 07:56
I'm off to campo for the week end and will post my chica findings tomorrow.

Member #4196
01-13-13, 15:06
Report from campo from 1/12/13.

I arrived around 8pm and things were just starting.

After walking around a bit I started with Lidia from room 207. I recommend you avoid her at all cost! As soon as we got into her room she asked for 100 florin for Ass. I told her we will start with a half hour and see how it goes. I give her 50 Fl. And she takes her dress off and asks if I want BJ. She starts with CBJ and after less than a minute her cell phone receives a message, she reads it and then continues with BJ. Another message arrives and after reading it she starts texting back. My dick got soft at that point so I just got up, put my clothes on and as I was leaving she actually asked for a tip.

Again avoid at all cost.

The second chica, Tatiana (159) is another story. 30ish from Colombia is a very sweet lady, gave me a great (covered) BJ and the we did it doggy style. I was tiered from my flights from NY and wanted to relax a bit so I extend my stay with her and she gave me a nice massage for 20 minutes then I went down on her and gave her a rim job. She has a beautiful ass. We chatted a bit before I left. I might repeat tonight.

#3 another Tatiana from room 154 is a chubby black lady who as I was walking around started talking to me in English, cute face but chubby. She said she gives great service and does everything to please. I decided why not I might get a BBBJ and she did not disappoint me. She started playing with my dick and quickly took me in her mouth without a rubber. Very good BJ and a few minutes before I came she stuck her finger in my ass. She is the first campo girl to let me come in her mouth. She did spit it out but who cares. She is not the hottest chic around but if you want BBBJ I recommend.

The last chica for the night was Joanna (117) 30 years old from Bogota with a soft beautiful ass. I would rate her a 7 in looks but I give her ass a 9. I spent an hour with her and serviced her ass and pussy before finishing doggy style. If you are into toys she wanted to dildo my ass but I declined. Very pleasant lady with whom I might repeat tonight.

All in for $200 I spent 5 hours at campo and had a great time.

No mention about the dead girl.

I will report tonight's visit when I get home.

RamonR
01-14-13, 05:30
Long time reader, first post; will be visiting campo 01/24-27. Lots of good advice here, but I was wondering are there any escort services on the island. Thanks for all the advice given here.

PogoStick
01-14-13, 17:06
Anyone going to be around next weekend? I arrive from AUA Sat evening and leave for SXM on Tuesday.

Pogo

Member #4279
01-14-13, 21:02
Anyone going to be around next weekend? I arrive from AUA Sat evening and leave for SXM on Tuesday.

PogoI might be around, maybe we can meet. You can get my info from Mel, I'm not able to pm you.

According to board rules I can not post email etc.

Member #4279
01-15-13, 02:40
Report from campo from 1/12/13.

I arrived around 8pm and things were just starting.

After walking around a bit I started with Lidia from room 207. I recommend you avoid her at all cost! As soon as we got into her room she asked for 100 florin for Ass. I told her we will start with a half hour and see how it goes. I give her 50 Fl. And she takes her dress off and asks if I want BJ. She starts with CBJ and after less than a minute her cell phone receives a message, she reads it and then continues with BJ. Another message arrives and after reading it she starts texting back. My dick got soft at that point so I just got up, put my clothes on and as I was leaving she actually asked for a tip.

Again avoid at all cost.

The second chica, Tatiana (159) is another story. 30ish from Colombia is a very sweet lady, gave me a great (covered) BJ and the we did it doggy style. I was tiered from my flights from NY and wanted to relax a bit so I extend my stay with her and she gave me a nice massage for 20 minutes then I went down on her and gave her a rim job. She has a beautiful ass. We chatted a bit before I left. I might repeat tonight.

#3 another Tatiana from room 154 is a chubby black lady who as I was walking around started talking to me in English, cute face but chubby. She said she gives great service and does everything to please. I decided why not I might get a BBBJ and she did not disappoint me. She started playing with my dick and quickly took me in her mouth without a rubber. Very good BJ and a few minutes before I came she stuck her finger in my ass. She is the first campo girl to let me come in her mouth. She did spit it out but who cares. She is not the hottest chic around but if you want BBBJ I recommend.

The last chica for the night was Joanna (117) 30 years old from Bogota with a soft beautiful ass. I would rate her a 7 in looks but I give her ass a 9. I spent an hour with her and serviced her ass and pussy before finishing doggy style. If you are into toys she wanted to dildo my ass but I declined. Very pleasant lady with whom I might repeat tonight.

All in for $200 I spent 5 hours at campo and had a great time.

No mention about the dead girl.

I will report tonight's visit when I get home.Be aware, Tatiana in 154 is dominican, she always sells herself as colombian to get work. Since colombian ladies work more than dominican. This is the fourth time she's in campo, I did her two years ago, the service is exactly as you mentioned, but she's not my type.

Midea12

StRobert
01-16-13, 08:01
What's going there?

If anyone know the situation and how will that effect tha Campo?

Link in Dutch, please tranlate with Bing or Google.

http://www.dolfijnfm.cw/nieuws/nieuws-van-de-eilanden/13316-campo-moet-miljoenen-betalen

StRobert
01-19-13, 04:44
Long time reader, first post; will be visiting campo 01/24-27. Lots of good advice here, but I was wondering are there any escort services on the island. Thanks for all the advice given here.I don`t know any escorts but in IMHO go to the Campo. The local government want to keep legal, regulated, safe prostitution (girls tested) only in one area Campo. Outside Campo you can have not tested girls, aggresive pimps, robbery etc.

RamonR
01-19-13, 15:51
I don`t know any escorts but in IMHO go to the Campo. The local government want to keep legal, regulated, safe prostitution (girls tested) only in one area Campo. Outside Campo you can have not tested girls, aggresive pimps, robbery etc.Thanks for the info StR, this will be my first time there and hopefully not my last! Staying at Jan Thiel Resort looks like nice private area, hoping to bring one back there.

Member #4196
01-19-13, 17:19
Be aware, Tatiana in 154 is dominican, she always sells herself as colombian to get work. Since colombian ladies work more than dominican. This is the fourth time she's in campo, I did her two years ago, the service is exactly as you mentioned, but she's not my type.

Midea12Not my type either, I thought I would share the experience since many members are asking about BBBJ's.

Last Sunday night I repeated with both Joanna and Tatiana 159 and 117) to start then tried a few others. I tried Lizzy from DR, petite with a nice smile. She has a C section and they butchered her. Very pleasant but I would not repeat. Claudia (156) is a little chubby (not fat) but her smile attracted me and I spent an hour with her. Ok but not sure I would repeat. The last one Jenny (not sure of the room number but she is located in the first row to the left when you enter Campo. You can't miss her, she is tall and has a beautifull ass that she shows off. She hangs out near the Bar across from the food stall. She has a real hot body and provided great service. I sure hope she is around for my next trip (Super Bowl weekend)

All in all, the best one I had and enjoyed was Tatiana in room 159, as I wrote earlier she is very sweet and we had some good laughs and I will be back for her.

Enjoy Campo my friends, all is well in paradise.

Horacehyatt
01-19-13, 18:33
I have Aruba information.

PogoStick
01-20-13, 18:57
In Curacao now. I'll be at camp this evening. Look for a guy with a picture of a bobcat (animal) on his hat.

Pogo

Member #4279
01-21-13, 05:20
[QUOTE=Pogostick; 1375850]In Curacao now. I'll be at camp this evening. Look for a guy with a picture of a bobcat (animal) on his hat.

Pogo.

If your in the camp mondayevening with the same outfit we can meet, I'll try to be there around 8. 30, maybe earlier.

Midea12

PogoStick
01-23-13, 22:13
[QUOTE=Pogostick; 1375850]In Curacao now. I'll be at camp this evening. Look for a guy with a picture of a bobcat (animal) on his hat.

Pogo.

If your in the camp mondayevening with the same outfit we can meet, I'll try to be there around 8. 30, maybe earlier.

Midea12I was there Monday as well. I think we need to have an ISG t-shirt or something. Jackson? Are you reading? It could be a nice revenue stream if you had some way for us to recognize other members!

PogoStick
01-23-13, 22:58
Disney is full of shit. Campo is definitely the happiest place on Earth!

I got to Campo twice of this trip, both times around 8pm. I thought the selection this time was quite good. Lots of pretty chicas with kick-ass bodies. (D-cups, you'll love the selection right now) There were a few gordas and one supersized gorda, but there has to be something for everyone but over-all they have a nice batch of girls right now.

It seemed pretty slow at Campo. Lots of chicas but not many mongers. A lot of the girls were pretty aggressive in trying to get business. I rarely had a chance to sit by myself without a chica pouncing on my lap. I'm not into really aggressive girls, so I had to turn down quite a few of them. But I can understand why they do it since business seemed pretty slow and they are there to make money.

The first night I grabbed one of the first chicas I saw, just to get my pipes cleared quickly. Cute little girl from Colombia. Don't remember her name or room as I was horny and in a hurry. Then I just relaxed on the porch for a while before starting the hunt. I sat with one girl for a while and she really seemed like she could be a good GFE so I went to her room. (#111 but don't remember her name) Kind of a dark blonde hair with braces and fair English. Unfortunately, she turned out to be the "get the leche fast" type. I did get her to slow down a bit. Over-all she wasn't bad except she had this thing about pinching the hell out of my nipples. Nice girl, but wouldn't repeat.

The second night, I followed the same pattern with a quick anonymous blowie and then kicking back for a while. I determined that I was going to be very picky and find someone that really turned me on. I finally saw what I wanted, a tiny little spinner with long black hair, standing alone. She was obviously very shy as she did not approach anyone or even call out to them but just stood there demurely. I was about to go talk to her when I spotted another target of interest, a slightly older blonde spinner. As I was trying to decide, the blonde went up to the other one and hung out with her for a while so I went over to talk to both of them. The blonde had a very bubbly personality and seemed like a lot of fun, but up close, the little black haired girl just took my breath away. She was just so cute and so very shy. The blonde saw the look in my eye and said,"I think you like my friend, but she doesn't speak English so I will help if you like" So she introduced me to Anna, a 25 year old Dominican that looks 16. She has only been at Campo for a few days and it is her first tour. When she heard that I was interested, her face lit up into a big genuine smile. In the room #212) she was slow, soft and sensual, just the way I like. After some good DATY she became a fantastic LBFM and really rocked my world. Afterwards she gave me a long and good massage. I gave her one hell of a good tip as I enjoyed her so much and she really deserves it.

She is probably the sweetest and nicest chica I have ever been with. If any of you guys go with her, please treat her kindly. We don't find this level of innocence very often. I just hope that the job doesn't take that away from her. She is a treasure!

I'm in SXM now and off to the clubs in a little while.

Pogo

Member #4279
01-24-13, 03:10
Did'nt make it on mondaynight Pogo.

Went today instead, I visited Roxanne in 131, kinda MILF but great BBBJ and horseride.

Walked around a little than visited the Cali sister in 122. Another BBBJ but short than we got into bussiness.

She's good too.

Campo is quiet these days because of carnaval, there is a three 4 days carnaval roadmarch songfestival going on this week, its called the Tumba festival it atracs lots of carnavalgoers, even from Aruba and Bonaire. So all the local mongers go there, it is one of the attractions that you get to see local woman dressed to kill.

It is really hot.

Carnaval is the weekend of 8, 10, 11, 12 of February, if you want campo for yourself, try those dates.

Midea12

D Cups
01-24-13, 03:43
[QUOTE=Pogostick; 1377332]Disney is full of shit. Campo is definitely the happiest place on Earth!

(D-cups, you'll love the selection right now)

Hi Pogo. Thanks. Wish I was there. I'll be in Costa Rica, however, end of February for two weeks. Hope I can find some nice melons there!

Member #4279
01-31-13, 03:04
Went for a short visit today, the selection is thinning out.

Girls are leaving, and the rooms stay empty.

One petite arrived yesterday, I wanted to give her a try but she was taken twice in front of my nose, so I just left campo.

My girlfrien in 129 called me when she saw me leaving, but I did not want to go with her, my mind was already set fot the petite.

By the way she's in 101, and she's from Pereira.

Be back in a few days.

Midea12

Member #4196
01-31-13, 12:10
Hi all, I sure hope more chicas arrive soon, I'll be at Campo this weekend. Any one know if the Superbowl will be televised at Campo.

I'll report on my Saturday night on Sunday morning

Ulose
01-31-13, 13:26
Hello Gents,

I'm new here but I do Travel Brazil is my Fav Spot, But I'm going to switch up a bit. I'm going to Campo in October. Is that a good month?

OceanDiver59
01-31-13, 17:11
Went for a short visit today, the selection is thinning out.

Girls are leaving, and the rooms stay empty.

One petite arrived yesterday, I wanted to give her a try but she was taken twice in front of my nose, so I just left campo.

My girlfrien in 129 called me when she saw me leaving, but I did not want to go with her, my mind was already set fot the petite.

By the way she's in 101, and she's from Pereira.

Be back in a few days.

Midea12Hi Midea. What is your girlfrinds name in room 129? What does she look like. I just returned from there and am going back in about a month. Are there any girls you would point me to.

Oceandiver

Member #4279
01-31-13, 21:10
Hi Midea. What is your girlfrinds name in room 129? What does she look like. I just returned from there and am going back in about a month. Are there any girls you would point me to.Oceandiver,

Her name is Linda, she's very slim with the usual boobs, long hair, fair pretty face and softspoken.

She's leaving the 28th of februari.

You can try Roxanne in 131, or paola 141 I've been with both they are good. Roxanne will give you the BBBJ, I tried to get it from paola but no luck.

Midea12

Member #4279
01-31-13, 21:14
Hello Gents,

I'm new here but I do Travel Brazil is my Fav Spot, But I'm going to switch up a bit. I'm going to Campo in October. Is that a good month?October should be a good month, most of the good working chicas I know are coming then.

To mention a few, Kiara, Angie from Cali, Sandra, Andrea, all ladies that I had a lot of fun with.

Midea12

RedBull1
02-01-13, 00:11
If you love your life, please go to any other place, but not Curacao and never in your life to Campo alegre:

AND in any case NEVER! Take a taxi after visiting campo, which is waiting there. This are not official taxis,

In best case they will rip you off. In worst case mug you! This are criminal illegals from Dominic Republic!

Maybe the pimps of the girls. Call official taxi if you love your money and life!

All the area of campus is high criminal, full of drug dealers and obvious criminals. And even in campo dogs are prowling around.

-like in all streets of curacao be careful anyway!

Never go out alone in the night in Punda and Otrabanda, only drug dealers and criminals, I was so

Disappointed, after this experiences I stayed in the evening and nights in the hotel! Now I know, why every shop.

-even- Pizza Hut.has a security Man infront of the door, This island will never see me again for sure!

I regret every minute I stayed at this dirty rip-off island! In every country in Europa you find more attractive.

And more beautiful women! Campo is a geriatric place I didn't found one girl I liked or find attractive. (3 times I was there)

When I was reading this topic before my holidays I was hoping this is a place like heaven, but it is the opposite.

Can't believe what (some) people are writing here, its just as they go to a different place.

Lucky Strike
02-01-13, 04:58
I regret every minute I stayed at this dirty rip-off island! In every country in Europa you find more attractive.

And more beautiful women! .

Can't believe what (some) people are writing here, its just as they go to a different place.Of course, you're from Europe. Ever been to a "Sex Prison USA?" Have you seen the talent over here? And the prices?

And all that under a constant threat that some District Attorney wants to get his name in the papers!

Strauss Kahn flew hookers from Europe to service him in the States, 'nuff said.

P. S. IMHO, true, most chicas that work in Campo and in St. Maarten are not as attractive as the top level talent in Europe, but some show enough cariņo to more than compensate for the looks.

Member #4279
02-01-13, 06:08
If you love your life, please go to any other place, but not Curacao and never in your life to Campo alegre:

AND in any case NEVER! Take a taxi after visiting campo, which is waiting there. This are not official taxis,

In best case they will rip you off. In worst case mug you! This are criminal illegals from Dominic Republic!

Maybe the pimps of the girls. Call official taxi if you love your money and life!

All the area of campus is high criminal, full of drug dealers and obvious criminals. And even in campo dogs are prowling around.

Never go out alone in the night in Punda and Otrabanda, only drug dealers and criminals, I was so

Disappointed, after this experiences I stayed in the evening and nights in the hotel! Now I know, why every shop.

-even- Pizza Hut. Has a security Man infront of the door, This island will never see me again for sure!

And more beautiful women! Campo is a geriatric place I didn't found one girl I liked or find attractive. (3 times I was there)

When I was reading this topic before my holidays I was hoping this is a place like heaven, but it is the opposite.

Can't believe what (some) people are writing here, its just as they go to a different place.To all who reads this story, just don't believe what this member is writing, of course if your want to take unregistred taxi's you can get ripped off, happens everywhere also in europe.

Maybe your standards are high, than may I recommend a few escort services.

Also anywhere in the world you travel, just use common sense.

I will keep going to campo, and if there are members that are in doubt call me, I'll show you around.

Midea12

D Cups
02-01-13, 16:40

-even- Pizza Hut. Has a security Man infront of the door, This island will never see me again for sure!

Can't believe what (some) people are writing here, its just as they go to a different place.RB, obviously Campo and Curacao are better without you.

RedBull1
02-01-13, 17:21
Of course, you're from Europe. Ever been to a "Sex Prison USA?" Have you seen the talent over here? And the prices?

And all that under a constant threat that some District Attorney wants to get his name in the papers!

Strauss Kahn flew hookers from Europe to service him in the States, 'nuff said.

P. S. IMHO, true, most chicas that work in Campo and in St. Maarten are not as attractive as the top level talent in Europe, but some show enough cariņo to more than compensate for the looks.Dear Lucky Strike, I really have to admit that I have never been to USA and don't know the level or prices there!

You are right, I am from (middle) Europa, and I recognise now, how lucky I can be about the situation concerning.

Pay sex. We have top-models from East-Europe (age 18-22) also some Latinas, but most good figure, young, no childs.

I really like Latina girls, and hoped to find some hot, but I saw only house-wife types. Its not a question of money, but.

Even if one of the girls in campo offered to pay me 30$, I would not have sex with her!

Of course, as I mentioned before, I just speak from the point of view based in Europa. Maybe if you live in USA or other country.

It might be different. So my estimation is only valid for Europe people: My advice: Before you plan holiday in Curacao please stay in Europe or choose other destination! I hope this is now correct!

RedBull1
02-01-13, 17:44
To all who reads this story, just don't believe what this member is writing,

Midea12Dear Mister Midea,

I apologize for writing my report, my experiences and my opionin.

Of course I will ask the administrator of this board to delete my report,

Because Mr Midea does not agree with my opinion!

You are so right, Campo is heaven, the girls are stunners, only 9-10,

Everything is safe and secure and clean! Just the best place for making vacation.

PS: If you need drugs, bring it with you, Campo is drugfree area!

Member #4196
02-02-13, 02:44
hi all, i think this guy is just not a happy camper. i'll be there this weekend again and can't wait to go chica shopping all night long. i never had an issue in curacao and the people are very nice. i should note that i only go to campo and my hotel. i have had dinner in punda with a few chica's but never late at night. i rent a car from avis and use my frequent flyer miles so i have no experiance with taxis. yipeee! i'm campo bound at 6am tomorrow. i will post a review on sunday morning.

treat the ladies well and with respect and they will treat you well.

Manny51
02-02-13, 06:04
Hello Gents,

I'm new here but I do Travel Brazil is my Fav Spot, But I'm going to switch up a bit. I'm going to Campo in October. Is that a good month?At first I was thinking of not saying anything, but when I saw that your trip wasn't until October, which is a long way off, I would definitely urge you to change your plans if you can. Campo Alegre reputation is based on years long past, when it was a great place to visit. But the quality of women there has plummeted drastically over the last 3 years. I went there again about six months ago for the first time in a while, and I couldn't believe how far it had declined. If you read back a ways, you will see my post. Almost all of the women there are significantly overweight. I posed the question of why to the forum once, and someone told me that it was because management had changed. If you are someone who usually goes to Brazil, you will be very disappointed.

When I read through posts on this forum, I can't believe how some members say that there are 8's and 9's there, and I met this 'spinner' or that. Some of these were posted while I was there. When I read fantastical reports like that, I think that they must be Campo management planting posts or something. Either that or they have a gordita fetish. If you read through, you'll see other posts that confirm my opinion. If you do go, I guarantee you that you will show up at Campo, walk around for about an hour while nursing a beer, maybe meet up with one girl simply because you bothered to show up (much in the same way that you probably finish a bad plate of food at a restaurant just because you ordered it) , and go back to the hotel.

If you MUST go, then stay at some of the nice resorts on the south part of the island, preferably the Marriott. They have nice beaches and sunshine. You will need a rental car though, as Campo is near the airport, at the northern part of the island. It's about a 15 min drive if you know the way, though you'll probably get lost for a while the first time. Taking a cab to and back from Campo will cost as much as the daily rate of a rental car. And that's assuming that you can get a driver to come out at 1 am to pick you up. Most of the resorts have loads of free parking. As long as you don't leave anything in the car, it will be safe in the Campo parking lot. One of the good things about Campo is that it is a very secure, safe walled compound. And BTW, October is a decent time to go. The July and Aug are when things slow down. The ABC islands are also below the typical hurricane belt, so they don't get as rained / stormed out in the winter.

If you can, catch a flight to St. Maarten or Aruba which are nearby. The selection is a little better there, as are the quality of the resorts and food. You can get a round trip ticket for less than $100. Aruba, being more mainstream though, is a little pricier overall.

Sorry, but I couldn't resist. Reading your post request was like watching a guy walking toward the edge of a cliff.

Lucky Strike
02-02-13, 10:39
Dear Lucky Strike, I really have to admit that I have never been to USA and don't know the level or prices there!

My advice: Before you plan holiday in Curacao please stay in Europe or choose other destination! I hope this is now correct!It gets too freaking cold in Europe this time of year, just as in parts of the USA. I also like scuba diving and don't care for skiing. I don't go to Curacao to monger 24x7, I go there for a vacation.

I'm sorry that you found Campo a waste of time. I've spent a lot of time in Europe (multiple years, not weeks or months) and still think that Campo and SXM are two excellent place for my "hobby."

L. S.

Vatkov
02-02-13, 14:40
Did anyone of you been in Campo during daytime (13:00. 20:00)? What kind of girl is there at this time?

Manny51
02-02-13, 18:00
Of course, you're from Europe. Ever been to a "Sex Prison USA?" Have you seen the talent over here? And the prices?

And all that under a constant threat that some District Attorney wants to get his name in the papers!To those of in our forum community not in the USA, prostitution is illegal in USA. Very illiegal. Not like in some other countries where prostitution is tolerated in "certain zones." The police actually has entire divisions using tax payer dollars for sting operations. And for what? To arrest a woman for accepting money for something that she can give away for free.

The US has its history as a puritanical nation. It can't quite wrap its head around the fact that if prostitution laws were abolished, the criminal and drug element around it would mostly disappear. It's just a guy wanting to get laid and a woman trying to earn some money on the side. The way US LE acts, you would think that al Qaeda is running it.

This results in a two-tiered prostitution environment. In the lower tier, you have desperate poverty stricken drug addicts, giving head for $5. In the upper tier, you have ultra-lux model want to be's charging $5000 an hour for the millionaires and billionares. If the president wants to help the middle class, this might be a good place to start!

TheMyooo
02-02-13, 20:34
I just have to add to Manny51's post. The real nail in the coffin for me about USA prostitution is that not only can you get arrested, but if you do, they will post your picture in the local newspaper for all your family and colleagues to see.

Now I do like Campo very much, but I can see where redbull1 is coming from. If you are not familiar / comfortable with the Caribbean or poorer parts of the USA, the change from an all white European neighborhood may come as a shock. I have had friends visit USA from Europe and afraid to walk the streets because there were black people outside.

I also did not really like Curacao my first time. It was a bit too ramshackle for me and Campo does come off rather seedy on first encounter. Depends what you are comparing it to I guess. I have never had a problem and everyone is very nice though.

In terms of the girls, I again see where redbull1 is coming from. Nice things are available in Europe. Spend 12 hours in a plane to see what Campo has to offer may be disappointing. Having said that, I find the Colombian girls to often be full of love whereas the Eastern European girls are rather icy in comparison. So if you are just going for looks and a quickie, you may do better in Europe. Over time though, the Colombianitas will treat you like a king and you will never want to leave.

Member #4279
02-03-13, 03:46
Dear Mister Midea,

I apologize for writing my report, my experiences and my opionin.

Of course I will ask the administrator of this board to delete my report,

Because Mr Midea does not agree with my opinion!

You are so right, Campo is heaven, the girls are stunners, only 9-10,

Everything is safe and secure and clean! Just the best place for making vacation.

PS: If you need drugs, bring it with you, Campo is drugfree area!You don't have to apologize.

I just invite everybody that reads your post to come down and get their own experiences.

Of course I don't agree with you.

Everywhere in the world there are drugs, campo is no exemption.

Every where in the world you can be unsafe not clean and not secure.

Don't tell me Europe is heaven just because the girls are 9 and 10.

And I have seen 9 and 10 at campo.

Last and not least if you want a safe place, Stay home.

Midea12

Member #4279
02-03-13, 03:56

Can't believe what (some) people are writing here, its just as they go to a different place.The point is, I've been to Costa Rica, Panama, Guatemale, Mexico, Miami, New York, All those places I've seen guards in front of restaurants.

Why can't Pizza Hut in Curacao have a guard.

You expected Curacao to be a paradise. Paradises you can find only in bedtime stories.

Everyone should use common sense when travelling.

Midea12

Manny51
02-03-13, 18:21
The point is, I've been to Costa Rica, Panama, Guatemale, Mexico, Miami, New York, All those places I've seen guards in front of restaurants.

Why can't Pizza Hut in Curacao have a guard.

You expected Curacao to be a paradise. Paradises you can find only in bedtime stories.

Everyone should use common sense when travelling.

Midea12Do people in the community find Curacao unsafe? I have been there three times and never felt unsafe at any time. Although I may lament the decline of the women, I have always felt that one of the great things about Curacao and Campo is the safety factor. I love the Campo walled compound. Sure you have small petty crime everywhere, but is there something I've missed, like a string of assaults on tourists or something?

PogoStick
02-03-13, 19:30
Do people in the community find Curacao unsafe? I have been there three times and never felt unsafe at any time. Although I may lament the decline of the women, I have always felt that one of the great things about Curacao and Campo is the safety factor. I love the Campo walled compound. Sure you have small petty crime everywhere, but is there something I've missed, like a string of assaults on tourists or something?Curacao does have a serious element of crime, but you really have to go looking for it as it will rarely come to you. Walk around at night in the hotel area in Piscadora, downtown in Punda or Otrabanda or even most local neighborhoods and you'll be fine. Go looking for kilos of cocaine and you'll have a very different experience.

I think the reason that Campo is my favorite place in the world, besides the cheap legal prostitution, is that once inside the walls I feel safe and comfortable enough to really relax. It's peaceful and friendly. There is always something interesting going on if you're into people watching. You can find places to sit comfortably away from loud pounding music and the chicas are not obnoxious or pushy; they'll leave you alone to enjoy an evening without being hassled if that is what you want. And when you feel horny or see someone you like, it's a done deal.

Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. I'm old, fat, ugly, blind and deaf so any sweet chica, young enough to be my daughter or granddaughter, that is willing to not only fuck me but treat me like a desirable lover is beautiful to me. I do have my preferences, as do we all. I always alternate between doing a slow stroll around camp and then a half hour or so of hanging on the porch or restaurant. I'm there to relax and enjoy the atmosphere, no rush. I may go through a few cycles of walking and sitting. Eventually I see just about every chica. I found a gem last time. She's shy, stays in her room a lot and kind of blends into the background when she does hit the streets. I take my time at Campo and almost always find what I want.

And sometimes you'll get a pleasant surprise if you step out side of your usual tastes. Probably the wildest and most fun time I had in a room at Campo was with a chica that was hard to consider from her appearance, a 2 at best in dim light. But she caught me off guard when she said she knew she can't compete with young, thin, pretty chicas when it comes to looks. She told me herself that she was old, fat, ugly with small boobs. But then she said that she still makes a good living because she is the best fuck at Campo. I had to take that challenge and she was right. I planned on a half hour and stayed for three hours. She was quite a ride! If she were even half way decent looking, she'd be a million dollar earner at the Bunny Ranch.

I like it for the total experience.

PogoStick
02-03-13, 19:44
I also did not really like Curacao my first time. It was a bit too ramshackle for me and Campo does come off rather seedy on first encounter. Depends what you are comparing it to I guess. I have never had a problem and everyone is very nice though.I didn't like it the first few times. Curacao is not an island that reeks of paradise like most of the more popular tourist destinations. It is not as Americanized as Aruba. It is mostly desert or industrial with a few pockets of urbanization and a few resort areas. It does not have beautiful, manicured roadways. But once I got out, explored the island and met the people I started to really like it there. Now it would be my first choice as a place to live in the Caribbean, mostly because it is one of the least American or touristy islands. It is one of the few islands that can support itself and therefore is not completely ruined by tourism.

Pogo

Member #4279
02-03-13, 21:27
Do people in the community find Curacao unsafe? I have been there three times and never felt unsafe at any time. Although I may lament the decline of the women, I have always felt that one of the great things about Curacao and Campo is the safety factor. I love the Campo walled compound. Sure you have small petty crime everywhere, but is there something I've missed, like a string of assaults on tourists or something?Of course we our share of crime, locals and tourist have been robbed.

The brutality can go as far as entering your house, take your belongings at gun point and drive away in your car.

I don't go to places that are unsafe.

My point is then again where is it safe, two days ago there was a robbery in aruba during daytime in a bank, a week a go they entered the former Hyatt hotel in curacao wich is now Santa Barbara resort and try to take the ATM machine away. So things happen here.

The same caution that I use here in Curacao I use when I'm in the DR, I travel to the DR three times a year, and that is a place where the crime rate is super high, check the newspaper LISTIN DIARIO online. Things happened to me there also, lost stuff in my hotel room, I've been ripped of by taxi's.

I've never felt I have to write a bad report on the DR though, I just give a few pointers what to do what not to do.

Crime is everywhere, and unfortunately also on Curacao.

JUST USE COMMON SENSE that is my advice, to all travellers from the US, holland, germany europe China whereever you may come from.

For the members that believe in some of the reports that may scare you off, I will upgrade my membership so you can pm me for info.

If I have the time I can even meet with you for your camp visit.

Sincerely,

Midea 12

Lucky Strike
02-03-13, 21:35
Do people in the community find Curacao unsafe?I consider Campo a safer place than San Nicolas in Aruba, the "clubs" in SXM or the streets in Sosua.

As far as Curacao itself, it has a much higher number of murders than the local tourism promoters want you to see. But most of it is drug / gang related (the proximity to S. America and regular flights to Holland make it a fairly substantial drug distribution hub) and doesn't involve tourists.

When in CUR, at night I never deviate from the Hotel- Main Road- Campo- Main Road- Hotel path. I'm not looking for any other "adventures"

Aziat
02-03-13, 22:03
Curacao does have a serious element of crime, but you really have to go looking for it as it will rarely come to you. Walk around at night in the hotel area in Piscadora, downtown in Punda or Otrabanda or even most local neighborhoods and you'll be fine. Go looking for kilos of cocaine and you'll have a very different experience.

I think the reason that Campo is my favorite place in the world, besides the cheap legal prostitution, is that once inside the walls I feel safe and comfortable enough to really relax. It's peaceful and friendly. There is always something interesting going on if you're into people watching. You can find places to sit comfortably away from loud pounding music and the chicas are not obnoxious or pushy; they'll leave you alone to enjoy an evening without being hassled if that is what you want. And when you feel horny or see someone you like, it's a done deal.

Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. I'm old, fat, ugly, blind and deaf so any sweet chica, young enough to be my daughter or granddaughter, that is willing to not only fuck me but treat me like a desirable lover is beautiful to me. I do have my preferences, as do we all. I always alternate between doing a slow stroll around camp and then a half hour or so of hanging on the porch or restaurant. I'm there to relax and enjoy the atmosphere, no rush. I may go through a few cycles of walking and sitting. Eventually I see just about every chica. I found a gem last time. She's shy, stays in her room a lot and kind of blends into the background when she does hit the streets. I take my time at Campo and almost always find what I want.

And sometimes you'll get a pleasant surprise if you step out side of your usual tastes. Probably the wildest and most fun time I had in a room at Campo was with a chica that was hard to consider from her appearance, a 2 at best in dim light. But she caught me off guard when she said she knew she can't compete with young, thin, pretty chicas when it comes to looks. She told me herself that she was old, fat, ugly with small boobs. But then she said that she still makes a good living because she is the best fuck at Campo. I had to take that challenge and she was right. I planned on a half hour and stayed for three hours. She was quite a ride! If she were even half way decent looking, she'd be a million dollar earner at the Bunny Ranch.

I like it for the total experience.Nice report. How much did you pay on that occasion and what is the average price for p4p there in general in your experiece?

Manny51
02-04-13, 00:02
I didn't like it the first few times. Curacao is not an island that reeks of paradise like most of the more popular tourist destinations. Now it would be my first choice as a place to live in the Caribbean, mostly because it is one of the least American or touristy islands. It is one of the few islands that can support itself and therefore is not completely ruined by tourism.

PogoJust curious, what are the industries that keep Curacao going other than tourism? I know that Aruba has the big oil refinery, but have never heard anything about Curacao.

PogoStick
02-04-13, 00:33
Just curious, what are the industries that keep Curacao going other than tourism? I know that Aruba has the big oil refinery, but have never heard anything about Curacao.Curacao has a huge refinery and is also a major shipping port. It's one of the nearest Caribbean ports to the Panama Canal and much of the island is considered a free zone for transshipping. They have a pretty good high tech industry, hosting many of the larger online casinos. Tourism has been focused on diving but cruise ship visits are growing by leaps and bounds becoming a major part of the economy, but it can still get by without it. Much of the tourism in the recent past was from South America or the Netherlands so it has not become totally Americanized. But it is getting there.

Ted1340
02-04-13, 02:10
Good post Pogo, I agree 100. The main thing tourists have to worry about is theft from their rental car. Be careful where you park, as breakins are common. Here in the states we pay $200 and up for what Campo provides for $30, the girls aren't tested, and then we worry about the police at all times. The girls here are not any prettier than those in Campo. There is somebody for everyone's tastes. I've personally never seen any drugs at Campo although I'm sure there are some. There is no place like Campo here. Not even close, and the island of Curacao is a beautiful place to vacation.

Curacao does have a serious element of crime, but you really have to go looking for it as it will rarely come to you. Walk around at night in the hotel area in Piscadora, downtown in Punda or Otrabanda or even most local neighborhoods and you'll be fine. Go looking for kilos of cocaine and you'll have a very different experience.

I like it for the total experience.

Member #4279
02-04-13, 02:50
Curacao has a huge refinery and is also a major shipping port. It's one of the nearest Caribbean ports to the Panama Canal and much of the island is considered a free zone for transshipping. They have a pretty good high tech industry, hosting many of the larger online casinos. Tourism has been focused on diving but cruise ship visits are growing by leaps and bounds becoming a major part of the economy, but it can still get by without it. Much of the tourism in the recent past was from South America or the Netherlands so it has not become totally Americanized. But it is getting there.Another business that ran good on the island is the offshore banking, it started right after world war II and flourished until the 1990's. Even The Netherlands was jealous of the Curacao offshore banking they tried to change kingdom laws to take it away from Curacao. I don't know much about finance but it's not running that great anymore.

Midea 12

Member #4196
02-05-13, 00:32
Thanks for the reports, I just got back from a weekend at campo. It was slow and not too many chicas around. I tried three of them on Saturday night and found one that was sweet and was great in bed. Claudia a true MILF 32 years old from some small Colombian village I never heard of. I decided to bring her back to my hotel Sunday night. We picked up some Colombian food at a restaurant that she had heard of and then went back to my room and had a wonderfull afternoon of swiming, sex, eating, sex, super bowl watching and more sex. Lot's of laughs and I had a great time with her.

All in all it cost me 750 florin ($400) for her.

I always feel very safe in Curacao, I also don't go looking for trouble and stay away from shady places.

Campo is the perfect weekend get away from my life here in the USA and it's all legal.

Go have fun at campo and don't worry about anything, just don't be a fool.

ClubTed
02-05-13, 00:40
I'm normally a SXM poster, but was glad to read the positive post since I check this board out also. Seems like you had a GFE. Again kudos on the great connection!

Thanks for the reports, I just got back from a weekend at campo. It was slow and not too many chicas around. I tried three of them on Saturday night and found one that was sweet and was great in bed. Claudia a true MILF 32 years old from some small Colombian village I never heard of. I decided to bring her back to my hotel Sunday night. We picked up some Colombian food at a restaurant that she had heard of and then went back to my room and had a wonderfull afternoon of swiming, sex, eating, sex, super bowl watching and more sex. Lot's of laughs and I had a great time with her.

I always feel very safe in Curacao, I also don't go looking for trouble and stay away from shady places.

Campo is the perfect weekend get away from my life here in the USA and it's all legal.

Rjsss212
02-05-13, 00:50
$400! Muy Caro!

Member #4279
02-05-13, 03:52

Go have fun at campo and don't worry about anything, just don't be a fool.Thank you for that post, you said in a few words what I was explaining on the board.

Midea 12

Member #4279
02-05-13, 22:50
$400! Muy Caro!The $400 is actually for 6. 00 pm till 6. 00 pm the next day.

So I think it's fair for the girl.

Midea12

Vrubel
02-06-13, 00:30
Hello, Gentlemen!

I am planning a visit to the island in March. Never been there, but am looking forward to going to Campo.

I will be there for a full week, staying in town in a hotel and getting a rental car.

So I'm loving all of these reports on the island and Campo, and I want to see if I can get some good advice that is recent, and since it seems like many of you are visiting frequently, and just in the last few days, I hope you won't mind helping out a newbie like me.

Here goes...

1. I plan on doing touristy stuff while I'm there, including going to the park at tip of the island, and I'm curious if any of you have had cool experiences at Campo during daytime hours. It seems like many people who go there in the morning or afternoon have no luck. I find the idea of stopping off on my way to doing something else and hooking up with the one woman whose door is open to be a big turn-on. That would be fun! Unless everyone's doors are closed until the evening. I'd love to hear advice / feedback on this issue.

2. CamelSnot posted about his GFE experience for $400. Sounds great! Do you negotiate for offsite services directly with the girl, or do you have to make arrangements with the Campo staff? Do you pay them at all?

3. Are there any other GOOD and SAFE places to find chicas on Campo that anyone can recommend as of right now. It seems, from reading the reports, that there are places on the island where you can pay for sex beyond Campo, but the opinions are mixed. I've read about local women selling sex from their homes. Anyone have any good experiences?

4. How about picking up "amateurs," be they locals or tourists. I'm in my mid-40s. Anyone have good advice on good places to meet women, in case I want to try getting it that way?

5. I don't speak Spanish or Dutch. Am I at a huge disadvantage?

6. Finally, I'll be renting a car. If I park in the lot at Campo, should my car be fairly safe? I don't plan to ever leave anything in the car, but I don't want to lose the car, itself. Let me know your experiences!

Thanks, guys. I appreciate any insights.

Member #4279
02-06-13, 05:27
Hello, Gentlemen!

I am planning a visit to the island in March. Never been there, but am looking forward to going to Campo.

I will be there for a full week, staying in town in a hotel and getting a rental car.

So I'm loving all of these reports on the island and Campo, and I want to see if I can get some good advice that is recent, and since it seems like many of you are visiting frequently, and just in the last few days, I hope you won't mind helping out a newbie like me.

Here goes.

1. I plan on doing touristy stuff while I'm there, including going to the park at tip of the island, and I'm curious if any of you have had cool experiences at Campo during daytime hours. It seems like many people who go there in the morning or afternoon have no luck. I find the idea of stopping off on my way to doing something else and hooking up with the one woman whose door is open to be a big turn-on. That would be fun! Unless everyone's doors are closed until the evening. I'd love to hear advice / feedback on this issue.

Do try the Christoffel park at the westside of the island, and take a swim at the public Knip beach, go there when its crowded.

Mornings and afternoons are slow at campo, but you may find the girls around 12. 30 when they head for the restaurant.

2. CamelSnot posted about his GFE experience for $400. Sounds great! Do you negotiate for offsite services directly with the girl, or do you have to make arrangements with the Campo staff? Do you pay them at all?

You pay the 750 guilders in the campo office, girl gets 500 guilders campo gets 250 guilder, the girl gets the money when she returns.

Meals are on you during her stay with you.

3. Are there any other GOOD and SAFE places to find chicas on Campo that anyone can recommend as of right now. It seems, from reading the reports, that there are places on the island where you can pay for sex beyond Campo, but the opinions are mixed. I've read about local women selling sex from their homes. Anyone have any good experiences?

There is the Race cafe however the owner got arrested two weeks ago, I can't tell if the place is open, there is also amigos club, I think campo is the best.

4. How about picking up "amateurs," be they locals or tourists. I'm in my mid-40s. Anyone have good advice on good places to meet women, in case I want to try getting it that way?

You always find some amateurs hanging around at casinos at the big hotels, be cautious.

5. I don't speak Spanish or Dutch. Am I at a huge disadvantage?

Most of the girls don't speak english, or very little, but you will get around with them. Outside of campo english is widely spoken.

6. Finally, I'll be renting a car. If I park in the lot at Campo, should my car be fairly safe? I don't plan to ever leave anything in the car, but I don't want to lose the car, itself. Let me know your experiences!

Parking in the campo lot is fair, park in the lot between the walls, that is the lot with the iron gates.

Rent a car with an alarm on it.

Thanks, guys. I appreciate any insights.When touring the island don't stop at to isolated places to take pictures, it's better to do that with a guided tour.

Midea12

Lucky Strike
02-06-13, 08:54
1. And I'm curious if any of you have had cool experiences at Campo during daytime hours. It seems like many people who go there in the morning or afternoon have no luck.

5. I don't speak Spanish or Dutch. Am I at a huge disadvantage?1. I used to prearrange with a chica the night prior that I'd be coming the following afternoon. I'd get her "digits" and call her before going to campo in the daytime. On the day of departure I drive to the airport, get the boarding pass, drive to campo, leave the bag in the "security" room at the entrance and spend a few hours with my "favorita" before flying back.

2. With the chica. I believe only 30min price is fixed to FL50 / USD30. My advice is to negotiate the $$ including the multa before taking the chica offsite.

5. No spanish is a small disadvantage 4 sure. Typically the better the chica's english, the longer she's been at this job. Chcias on their 1st trip of this sort typically speak only spanish.

Enjoy the trip!

L. S.

BigPoppa1956
02-06-13, 13:00
Going to Aruba for Carnival. Going to fly to Curacao Sunday or Monday evening coming back next day. Any chicas at Campo I should definitely checkout? And to you vets. Are there any other places on the island to hook up with some chicas?

Member #4196
02-06-13, 13:15
The $400 is actually for 6. 00 pm till 6. 00 pm the next day.

So I think it's fair for the girl.

Midea12I picked her up on Saturday afternoon at 2PM and brought her back at 06:30AM since I had a flight back to the USA at 08:15. I think I'm going back on the 21st and have her for two nights.

Unless other new chicas arrive and I change my mind.

OceanDiver59
02-06-13, 19:59
Hi everyone.

I was wondering what it costs to stay all night with a girl in Campo. I was trying to figure if it is cheaper to stay all night in a room and do her 2 or 3 times than get a room at resort pay 150 a night and go to campo and spend another 50 to 100 dollars. The other thing is what would you do with you bags are they safe in car.

Thanks

Member #4279
02-06-13, 20:11
2. With the chica. I believe only 30min price is fixed to FL50 / USD30. My advice is to negotiate the $$ including the multa before taking the chica offsite.

The multa is non negotiable, it is a fixed price by the Campo administriation.

However some ladies alway ask for a tip from you.

The multa is 750 from which 250 is for campo that is to secure the campo room for one night.

Some of the favorite girls don't like to go on multa because in one night they make 1000 guilders.

On the other hand for some of the girls it's a night out of prison.

Midea12

Member #4279
02-07-13, 02:31
Hi everyone.

I was wondering what it costs to stay all night with a girl in Campo. I was trying to figure if it is cheaper to stay all night in a room and do her 2 or 3 times than get a room at resort pay 150 a night and go to campo and spend another 50 to 100 dollars. The other thing is what would you do with you bags are they safe in car.

ThanksAllnight woukd be by the hour, its 50 guilders for half hour, so one hour is 100 guilders, you can negotiate, lets say you want to stay from 11. 00 to 5. 00 in the morning, that is 600, you can bring it down to 400, 450, especially if campo is slow.

If you rent a car with a trunk you can leave your bags in there just park inside the walled parking lot.

Midea12

Manny51
02-09-13, 01:48
Hello, Gentlemen!

I will be there for a full week, staying in town in a hotel and getting a rental car. I appreciate any insights.To answer your questions / concerns, but not in order:

Renting a car is a good idea. Even just using it to go to Campo and back once a night saves you money compared to a cab. In the Campo lot, its totally safe. Other people have cited safety concerns on the island, but I have never sensed danger at all during my visits there.

Although spanish is always better, you'll be just fine with english at Campo. Believe me, they know why you are there. Just smile, try to be as friendly and disarming as possible, and let the money do the rest of the talking.

Don't bother visiting Campo in the day. It will make the women look even less attractive.

A week is a long time there. You'll get bored. For me, Curacao is a long weekend type of place. Try to break up the week by spending some days in other locales. Aruba, Bonaire, and even Veneuzela are about 30 min, $60 flight away. Bonaire has world class diving. Seriously, it would definitely make any top 20 in the world list. If you are not licensed Bonaire is a great place to learn. Actually, you can get licensed in Curacao too, but the schools are better in Bonaire.

Ath Trainer
02-09-13, 13:01
Hi everyone.

ThanksI have heard you can leave you bags with the office if you are planning on staying the night. You can rent a room there, if they are available. You can also spend the night with a chica. The price is negotiable. If it is slow, the price should be less.

AnythingGoes
02-11-13, 03:00
Hey guys, long time follower. 1st time poster, sorry.

Been 4 times, going again. Will post all my findings, anyone also going this dates? Would be fun to hang out there with a fellow ISG. I go around 9-10 ish, stay till 2 ish.

I once did a two chica party, it was great. I have followed the recommendations of this board and has served me well.

Stay at Marriott. Use cabs (I know expensive, but drinking and driving, different country, rather pay)

I am not too thrilled about the recent posts about the number of chica / quality of chica has gone down, but a Colombian is far better than any backpage chica here!

Never went to mambo beach, is it worth it?

Good restaurants? Generally hung over that I feel like ass and only eat subway.

Member #4491
02-11-13, 23:32
Never went to mambo beach, is it worth it?

Good restaurants? Generally hung over that I feel like ass and only eat subway.Unfortunately I am not going back yet, but I tried several really good restaurants on Curacao. I had dinner a few times down by the water in Punda. Several decent restaurants there, and a place where you can smoke water pipe as well.

A very good one is restaurant Fishalicious. Check out this page for more info: http://www.tripadvisor.se/Restaurants-g147277-Curacao.html

Mambo beach is in my opinion a distant second to the secluded beaches you can take your chicka to further up north on the island. Check out the places on the west coast. Best is to have an off road car, but I made it so a couple of remote beaches is a small crap-car. There you can have a fuck fiesta on a beach that you have all by yourself. Or why not an open air fuck on the north-east rim? Sun in your face and huge waves that shower you, while you do her doggystyle. Intense sexual exerience, I can promise and well worth the visit just for the spectacular nature.

Barba

OceanDiver59
02-12-13, 03:28
Hi,

I want to thank everyone for there posts, it helps. I will be there Mar 4. I would like any advice on girls that are good and ones to stay from. I was there about a month ago and found a girl name Patricia don't know room number she was great. She was on west side in second lane up front. I am sure she is gone by now.

Thanks in advance

Ath Trainer
02-12-13, 11:46
Hi,

I want to thank everyone for there posts, it helps. I will be there Mar 4. I would like any advice on girls that are good and ones to stay from. I was there about a month ago and found a girl name Patricia don't know room number she was great. She was on west side in second lane up front. I am sure she is gone by now.

Thanks in advanceWould love to help you, but can't find any of the reports you made from you last trip. You tell us about Patricia now. No description, no room, and she's gone. You have to give to receive.

Vrubel
02-13-13, 04:50
Thank you to those of you who answered my long series of questions. Much appreciated!

Midea12. Is the island really so dangerous that you think stopping to take photos, during the day, would be a bad idea? Curious.

Lucky Strike. Thanks for the advice on prices and "pre-arrangements." And then to Midea12, thanks for following up on his post.

Manny51. This sentence of yours made me laugh: "Don't bother visiting Campo in the day. It will make the women look even less attractive." Ha! Of course, that assumes that I am expecting gorgeous women. I actually find something appealing in the idea of a run-down seedy feel, as long as it's safe. So who knows? I might vary my arrival times. I was more curious as to whether or not anyone would be up and around. I will consider your advice about where to go should I get bored. Thanks!

Be well, all! My first visit is less than a month away!

OceanDiver59
02-13-13, 05:32
Would love to help you, but can't find any of the reports you made from you last trip. You tell us about Patricia now. No description, no room, and she's gone. You have to give to receive.I see your point, no problem.

AnythingGoes
02-13-13, 06:22
Do you guys feel if you hold a drink and walk around, the girls get annoyed of you, I mean if you start chatting it up with one it two, and you don't like, is it "awkward" to peace out. Therefore is it better to kinda walk around, sound very pervertish, and then zone in one what you like?

Also, you think the chicks know about this page, and what they are rated as?

Do they still play those pornos on the big screen?

Teester
02-13-13, 22:06
She should still be there, maybe till mid-March. Got a email 2 weeks ago from her asking if I was cuming to visit. Know her from SXM, Carolina. She is defintely worth a spin. Cute, small, great body, real GFE. Spent more than one TLN with her in SXM, one of my all time favorites.

OceanDiver59
02-13-13, 23:58
I see your point, no problem.Just an update I called a friend on the island and he said Patricia is still there. Don, t know room number she is too the left when you come in campo and is the first room on the left in the second lane. She has black hair about 5'4" average body with large tits. She stays right in front of her room by a round table. Looks are about a 7 and service a 10. Don't know how long she will be there as my friend hasn't talked to her.

Hope this helps.

My next trip I will give more info.

Manny51
02-14-13, 01:18
Do you guys feel if you hold a drink and walk around, the girls get annoyed of you, I mean if you start chatting it up with one it two, and you don't like, is it "awkward" to peace out. Therefore is it better to kinda walk around, sound very pervertish, and then zone in one what you like?

Do they still play those pornos on the big screen?I know what you are talking about. The problem at Campo, at least for me, is that I find most of the women there unattractive. So you end up taking alot of strolls, nursing those beers. I don't think that they think get annoyed, but it is odd to them. Several girls have asked me whether I was gay. They just don't get it, and I don't want to hurt their feelings by explaining it to them. I just say that I came from a cold snowy place, and that I enjoy strolling in the beautiful weather, drinking a cervesa. I smile disarmingly when I say it, and they seem to buy it.

The nice thing about Campo is that it really is a nice place to stroll and hang out. A safe, walled compound. Well lit. Good food available until late. A pool table in the back. You can actually hang there like you would any other bar. It makes me reminisce for years past when the women were much better looking.

I don't ever remember themn playing pornos on the big screen.

Manny51
02-14-13, 01:22
Thank you to those of you who answered my long series of questions. Much appreciated!

Manny51. This sentence of yours made me laugh: "Don't bother visiting Campo in the day. It will make the women look even less attractive." Ha! Of course, that assumes that I am expecting gorgeous women. I actually find something appealing in the idea of a run-down seedy feel, as long as it's safe. So who knows? I might vary my arrival times. I was more curious as to whether or not anyone would be up and around. I will consider your advice about where to go should I get bored. Thanks!

Be well, all! My first visit is less than a month away!Sunglasses or dark goggles help as much as beer goggles!

RamonR
02-14-13, 02:22
Would love to help you, but can't find any of the reports you made from you last trip. You tell us about Patricia now. No description, no room, and she's gone. You have to give to receive.Guess I'm going to get dogged for this also, but I was there w / e of 1/25 and I had the pleasure of meeting Patricia (room 122). About 5'4", beautiful white skin, dark hair, and a pleasant personality, GFE, no rush, paid 40 american, mish, doggy, great CBJ. After we finished she hit the pillow and said lay here and we spent 10-15 minutes trying to communicate. I speak very little Spanish, but I enjoyed just laying there feeling her nice curvaceous body listening to her beat up the English language.

RamonR
02-14-13, 02:41
Would love to help you, but can't find any of the reports you made from you last trip. You tell us about Patricia now. No description, no room, and she's gone. You have to give to receive.Guess I'm going to get dogged for this also, but I was there w / e of 1/25 and I had the pleasure of meeting Patricia (room 122). About 5'4", beautiful white skin, dark hair, and a pleasant personality, GFE, no rush, paid 40 american, mish, doggy, great CBJ. After we finished she hit the pillow and said lay here and we spent 10-15 minutes trying to communicate. I speak very little Spanish, but I enjoyed just laying there feeling her nice curvaceous body listening to her beat up the English language.

Member #4196
02-14-13, 12:24
"Manny51. This sentence of yours made me laugh: "Don't bother visiting Campo in the day. It will make the women look even less attractive." Ha! Of course, that assumes that I am expecting gorgeous women. I actually find something appealing in the idea of a run-down seedy feel, as long as it's safe. So who knows? I might vary my arrival times. I was more curious as to whether or not anyone would be up and around. I will consider your advice about where to go should I get bored. Thanks! "

As far as Campo during the day goes, most of the girls are sleeping but a few are working. If you go around noon, some of the girls go and have some food at the "restaurant" and you will be able to find some action. What I have been doing on my campo trips is arrange with a chica that I enjoyed the night before to come see her during the day. They usualy say just come to my room and knock on the door.

As manny51 said, campo is realy a nice and safe place to hang out. I also have done my share of strolling around in search of the one I want. It's enjoyable and the night time temperature is very confortable. (daytime can be very hot). As far as the food I disageree with the post that says the restaurant is good, I must say that I live in New York and am a food snob (sorry, I like real good food) I usualy eat eggs at campo because the chicken is either fried or grilled to death. The best meal I have had in Curacao is a Colombian restaurant. I forgot the name but will post it here next time. We took the food to the hotel last time and had a great meal together on the balcony of my room. It only cost about 60FL for both of us ($35).

As far as stoping and taking pictures while driving around the island, I see no problem. I have never felt in any kind of danger in my 15 trips to Curacao. I don't go to shady areas late at night so I can't report on what goes on in Punda or otrabonda (?) I think I misspelled that) late at night. At night I'm either at Campo or in my hotel with a chica.

I will be at campo for about a half hour on the 21st to pick up my new campo wife for two nights of GFE at my hotel. I like the idea of bringing her to a secluded beach for a picnic and some outdoor sex in the water. I will report on that when I get home.

Go to Campo with an open mind, be friendly and nice to the girls and you will have a safe and a very good time.

Manny51
02-14-13, 22:43
"Manny51. This sentence of yours made me laugh: "Don't bother visiting Campo in the day.

As manny51 said, campo is realy a nice and safe place to hang out. I also have done my share of strolling around in search of the one I want. It's enjoyable and the night time temperature is very confortable. (daytime can be very hot). As far as the food I disageree with the post that says the restaurant is good, I must say that I live in New York and am a food snob (sorry, I like real good food) I usualy eat eggs at campo because the chicken is either fried or grilled to death. The best meal I have had in Curacao is a Colombian restaurant. I forgot the name but will post it here next time.

Go to Campo with an open mind, be friendly and nice to the girls and you will have a safe and a very good time.Okay, maybe describing the food as "good" was a slight exaggeration! . I think that the food on the island as a whole is pretty bad. So my standards get lowered. What is probably a more accurate statement is that the food in Campo isn't any worse than the food on the rest of the island. Passable burgers, underfried french fries, etc. You won't have a late dinner there thinking,"Damn, should I go back to town to eat?" It isn't any better. However, on Tuesdays they do have an outdoor grill making grilled chicken. I thought that was pretty damn good! And cheap. I think it was a half chicken for $5.

Member #4196
02-15-13, 02:18
Okay, maybe describing the food as "good" was a slight exaggeration! . I think that the food on the island as a whole is pretty bad. So my standards get lowered. What is probably a more accurate statement is that the food in Campo isn't any worse than the food on the rest of the island. Passable burgers, underfried french fries, etc. You won't have a late dinner there thinking,"Damn, should I go back to town to eat?" It isn't any better. However, on Tuesdays they do have an outdoor grill making grilled chicken. I thought that was pretty damn good! And cheap. I think it was a half chicken for $5.Sorry Manny51, .

It is bad in Curacao, I did hear about a few good restaurants "Dutch food" but who wants to eat Dutch food and pay an arm and a leg to start with. I don't go to Curacao for the food but for the chicas and when I go just eat because I have to. I usualy stay at the Floris hotel when I get a good deal on booking. Com. Sign up for the super deals where I have gotten a junior suite for $89 per night. The room has a fridge, stove and microwave so you can go to the supermarkert and buy some food and eat before going to campo.

I will post the name and address of the Colombian restaurant where the food was good when I go back next week.

Manny51
02-15-13, 05:04
I did hear about a few good restaurants "Dutch food" but who wants to eat Dutch food and pay an arm and a leg to start with. I usualy stay at the Floris hotel when I get a good deal on booking. Com. Sign up for the super deals where I have gotten a junior suite for $89 per night. The room has a fridge, stove and microwave so you can go to the supermarkert and buy some food and eat before going to campo.

I will post the name and address of the Colombian restaurant where the food was good when I go back next week.I usually stay at the Marriott or the other hotel right next to it (can't remember now, I'll call it hotel B). They are both decent, classical beach resorts, with the Marriott being slightly upscale. If you search a little on the internet, you can usually find the Marriot for $150, and hotel B at about $120. For me, being smack on the beach, with endless towel exchanges and a beachside bar, is worth another $30-40. Although there may be cheaper options in Curacao, when it comes to true beach resorts, they are bargains, and I like to take advantage. The same type of resort in Aruba will cost twice as much.

As for the restaurants, you'll have to get me the name of that Colombian restaurant. I love sancocho. But dutch food? All they have are those meat / hash patties or "sausages," called luckerschkandl or something like that. Yuk. Dutch and cuisine are oxymorons. When I travel, and I happen to go someplace where all the food is bad, I usually eat either cheeseburgers (those are hard to screw up too badly) or Chinese. For me at least, even cheap Chinese food tastes ok.

DustCloudC5
02-15-13, 06:18
I usually stay at the Marriott or the other hotel right next to it (can't remember now, I'll call it hotel B). They are both decent, classical beach resorts, with the Marriott being slightly upscale. If you search a little on the internet, you can usually find the Marriot for $150, and hotel B at about $120. For me, being smack on the beach, with endless towel exchanges and a beachside bar, is worth another $30-40. Although there may be cheaper options in Curacao, when it comes to true beach resorts, they are bargains, and I like to take advantage. The same type of resort in Aruba will cost twice as much.

As for the restaurants, you'll have to get me the name of that Colombian restaurant. I love sancocho. But dutch food? All they have are those meat / hash patties or "sausages," called luckerschkandl or something like that. Yuk. Dutch and cuisine are oxymorons. When I travel, and I happen to go someplace where all the food is bad, I usually eat either cheeseburgers (those are hard to screw up too badly) or Chinese. For me at least, even cheap Chinese food tastes ok.I like to do lunch at Plasa Bieu. It's a greenish building in Punda, with about six different food vendors serving local cuisine.

Member #4279
02-15-13, 16:30

Midea12. Is the island really so dangerous that you think stopping to take photos, during the day, would be a bad idea? Curious.

Lucky Strike. Thanks for the advice on prices and "pre-arrangements." And then to Midea12, thanks for following up on his post.

Be well, all! My first visit is less than a month away!You can actually stop and take pictures, just be carefull as a group of tourist got robbed at gunpoint while taking pictures of the flamingo's.

The local police is working to setup a special tourist police unit, so care is being taken.

Member #4279
02-15-13, 16:49
There is one colombian restaurant, when you reach the gas station on the way to campo turn right at the traffic lights, it's called 'Doņa Elena'.

The food is fair there, and they have all the colombian drinks, shakes etc, they even serve a colombian breakfast.

There is one good Chinese restaurant if you take the oposite direction going to town another mile or two on your right it is, the name is eastern cuisine.

Its a Chinese restaurant Hunan or Schechuan one of the two, real new york style.

Plaza bieu is mentioned in on of the reports, it's good local cuisine, sometimes they have 'jambo' on the menu, it's typical like new orleans gumbo.

The restaurants on seaside in Punda, behind the fortress are also good, they calll that area 'Boogjes'.

I can do a research on more good restaurants.

The Chinese restaurants alongside the roads called 'Chinese snack' those are a gamble, lots of them got shut down by sanitation. The sanitation department is on the road every day.

The campo restaurant is not always good, it depends on the chef which they don't have, the intallations are professional, but no real chef want's to work there, maybe because of the pay.

Stay tuned for my report on other restaurants.

And finally gents if you need food for fuel to keep mongering, may I suggest Macdonalds you can't miss it just look for the big yellow M.

Midea

PogoStick
02-16-13, 15:53
For really good Indian food try Tandoori Heights. It's on the main shopping street in Otrabanda above the shops right next to the overpass (Not the big blue bridge). The easy way to find it is walk through Kura Hulanda, take a left out of their parking lot and it's a half block on your left. Go into the entrace to a small hotel and walk up the stairs.

If you are coming to Otrabanda in a car, just park at Kura Hulanda. I've parked at KH, even during the day, with no hassle and no parking meters. The guard always just waves you through. If he does ask, just say you're meeting someone. But I've never been asked or stopped in 12 years.

Otrabanda has a couple of nice sidewalk cafes facing the river. Mostly Tapas and more local dishes, but something for everyone. For slightly more upscale there are several choices at Riffort and Renaissance Plaza. La Bahia, above the Otrabanda casino has one of the best views of Punda and decent food. Not cheap, but not bad. Around $30 for a good steak dinner.

And of course, the old standby: Denny's. Open all night, the food is sort of familiar, and often the only choice to re-fuel after a late night at Camp.

I've stopped all over the island with cameras and tripods and never felt uncomfortable. Even doing street photos on the back streets and areas adjacent to Punda and Otrabanda have never been a problem. They can seem scary until you meet the people. They are very friendly, just poor. They would rather have your smile than your money. But on the other hand, I have been exploring areas like these in the Caribbean for nearly two decades. I'm familiar with the cultures. I can't speak them, but I understand most West Indies patois and a bit of Papiemento. So my comfort zone may be different than others. Follow your own instincts and gut feelings and stay within your own comfort zone.

Pogo

MrCampo
02-16-13, 17:47
Excellent value. And BTW. Campo in daytime has the bast value for money. At night it is much more hurried-

Member #4279
02-18-13, 20:04
Excellent value. And BTW. Campo in daytime has the bast value for money. At night it is much more hurried-Of course you can eat at campo, we only report other restaurants for those who are combining campo visit and island touring.

AnythingGoes
02-18-13, 23:50
Do you find it difficult to get anal here? I've tried a few times and haven't really done well, they always say no. But being that it is slow now, you think the "availability" will be higher?

Also, have you noticed that Colombian girls drink whiskey? I offer a beer, and nope, whiskey please! Cultural thing?

And anyone care to compare Tijuana and curacao?

Member #4196
02-19-13, 11:34
Hi all, On my way to campo in a few days. Iwill taking out to the hilton for two nights. As far as anal goes, many girls at campo want to use dildos on you (if thats what you are into) Joanna in room 117 offered her ass for 200FL. Not sure if she is still around, if she is it will not be for long.

Horny Jim
02-19-13, 16:39
Hi all, On my way to campo in a few days. Iwill taking out to the hilton for two nights. As far as anal goes, many girls at campo want to use dildos on you (if thats what you are into) Joanna in room 117 offered her ass for 200FL. Not sure if she is still around, if she is it will not be for long.Joanna will be in Campo till februari 26th.

I've f. Ked the girl in 160 several times in her tight ass for only 50 guilders. The last time she had to shit quickly after I finished with her. LOLOLOL.

There are several girls which will give you their ass to f. K when you have visited them a few times; but not all for 50 guilders.

Member #4196
02-20-13, 11:19
So here I go again on another trio to Campo. As I mentioned, I plan on taking Claudia out for two nights with me. Last I had a real good GFE with her and am looking forward to a repeat with some sex on a secluded beach. Any ideas of a good place to go?

I woant to spend my last night at Campo chica shopping but this could be a problem with Claudia as the chicas always get pissed off at me when I want to taste others. I need to find a way to do this without getting them mad. I will figure this out somehow, it's like a game for me.

Thanks for the name of the Colombian restaurant you mentioned Midea12, that's he one we went to and we enjoyed the food.

I'll post about my trip when I get home.

AnythingGoes
02-22-13, 07:11
Hey guys,

Just throwing it out again, any travelers from March 8-11.

Also, are many people on ISG from USA? Or mainly other local areas to curacao, because I see some of you say, I am going, then be back again, ect. How far you live to be able to make quick trips like that! Haha.

Camelsnot, please report your findings as I am assuming most of the girls will be there around the time I go as well.

Thanks

Member #4279
02-22-13, 16:28
Hey guys,

Just throwing it out again, any travelers from March 8-11.

Also, are many people on ISG from USA? Or mainly other local areas to curacao, because I see some of you say, I am going, then be back again, ect. How far you live to be able to make quick trips like that! Haha.

Camelsnot, please report your findings as I am assuming most of the girls will be there around the time I go as well.

ThanksAs far as I know people come from all over, most from the USA and Holland.

This board is international so, you have members from all over.

All they do is check the specials on flights and rooms and book a trip.

Members that live in the US are better of since there are flights everyday leaving from miam.

I'm local so I'm here all the time.

Midea12

TheMyooo
02-23-13, 00:11
I need to find a way to do this without getting them mad. I will figure this out somehow, it's like a game for me.I have done OK just telling it to them straight as it is. If I pay you, you cannot be jealous or give me shit about other girls; or the contrary way, the only way you can say stuff about me and other girls is if I do not pay you. Shuts them up pretty damn fast.

The other thing I say when they act suspicious that I was with other girls is say: I do not like to play this game. Has worked well for me.

Also, have you noticed that Colombian girls drink whiskey? I offer a beer, and nope, whiskey please! Cultural thing?I have also been surprised by girls wanting whiskey. Once I returned and she no longer wanted whiskey. She wanted tequilla. Apparently an american bought her some first time in her life and she loved it. Go figure. Never met girls like that anywhere else.

Zing23
02-23-13, 03:04
. the only way you can say stuff about me and other girls is if I do not pay you.I use this plan but keep it lighthearted. When they start to get lovey-dovey and start calling me their boyfriend (novio) or husband (esposo) , I give them a big kiss and say Great, now I don't have to pay! (Fantastico, ahorrita no necesito pagar!) Always gets a laugh, only a few times has a girl said okay, you don't need to pay. But don't go down that route, it is always more expensive.

-zing

BigPoppa1956
02-23-13, 06:42
As to the drinking. My novia from Colombia can put the Johnnie Walker Black down like most of them. But they turned me on to their Aquadiente (Blanco).

I have done OK just telling it to them straight as it is. If I pay you, you cannot be jealous or give me shit about other girls; or the contrary way, the only way you can say stuff about me and other girls is if I do not pay you. Shuts them up pretty damn fast.

The other thing I say when they act suspicious that I was with other girls is say: I do not like to play this game. Has worked well for me.

I have also been surprised by girls wanting whiskey. Once I returned and she no longer wanted whiskey. She wanted tequilla. Apparently an american bought her some first time in her life and she loved it. Go figure. Never met girls like that anywhere else.

Member #4196
02-23-13, 15:09
I brought Claudia back to Campo very late last night because she wanted to sleep instead of having sex. It worked out well for me because I tried out 3 new chicas, I will post the room numbers later because I wrote them down and they are in the car. I also did Joanna (117) again. She sure has a beautiful ass and spreads her cheeks for me. I'm going to go do her again around 1PM then go to my hotel and rest around the pool for tonight. It will be a long night as I plan on being there until around 5AM then go home to NY.

I will post a live report from Campo tonight.

Horny Jim
02-23-13, 17:13
I can recommend this girl, because she treats you well and has a nice sphincter.

Have fun and treat her well.

AnythingGoes
02-26-13, 03:15
Do you guys feel that Colombian women like to be eaten out, or do they fake it to please. I mean, do you think by doing it you are actually turning her on, or is it like a "ok another guy". Blah.

Sometimes I think we all look at ourselves as if they have never had better, we give into this too much.

Now, that being said, I do it as well. Don't get me wrong.

Pretty excited, my trips coming up, will post as much as I can from there and when I get back.

Also, it seems that the girls that are at campo are "older" compared to what you find in Mexico or possibly even the malls / restaurants of Colombia. You think we are getting the "reject" pile?

Regardless, still going to go and have a good time.

Thanks

Member #4196
02-27-13, 12:14
Do you guys feel that Colombian women like to be eaten out, or do they fake it to please. I mean, do you think by doing it you are actually turning her on, or is it like a "ok another guy". Blah.

Sometimes I think we all look at ourselves as if they have never had better, we give into this too much.

Pretty excited, my trips coming up, will post as much as I can from there and when I get back.

Also, it seems that the girls that are at campo are "older" compared to what you find in Mexico or possibly even the malls / restaurants of Colombia. You think we are getting the "reject" pile?

ThanksCampo girls are there for the money and nothing else, some will moan when you go down on them and some won't. The best way to tell is if you give them an orgasm. That's hard to fake as they get very wet and you are soaked. Some will just spread their legs and stay dry.

I was there last weekend and can report that there are a lot of new chicas that have arrived. Some very cute mid 20's and some real fat ones.

I did not sample as I was with Claudia (she goes home on Saturday) The last night I was there I got sick and needed to go back to my hotel early. I am now home nursing a flew.

I'll be going back mid March.

Have fun AnythingGoes

AnythingGoes
02-28-13, 06:09
Camelsnot, thanks for the insight.

By any chance do you have any numbers for rooms that were yays or nays!

Member #4196
03-01-13, 12:13
Camelsnot, thanks for the insight.

By any chance do you have any numbers for rooms that were yays or nays!Sorry, as I wrote in my last post. I did not sample due to I was with Claudia. My advise is to take your time, look around and find a chica to your liking and try her out for a half hour (50 fl) $28. If you like her and want to extend go for it. Many new chicas arriving daily, some young cute ones and some old fat ones. The choice is yours. Just be friendly and treat the girls well, remember they may be prostitutes but they are human beings with feelings and needs as everyone has.

Have a great time.

PogoStick
03-02-13, 01:59

ThanksChicas will usually fake enjoyment. It's part of the job. Often they have good reasons to avoid cumming. For some it is reserved for their own boyfriend. For others it just tires them out. I go down on them for my own pleasure. I just love the taste of a nice pussy. But I also like to try to get them to cum. I love the surprised look in their eyes when they realize it's about to happen for them.

Of course I am the best they have ever had. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. In reality, I don't pay for sex or pay them to leave. I pay for the fantasy that a cute young chica actually wants my sorry, old, fat ass. However here in Bangkok I AM a hansum man! (or so they tell me everywhere I go) Carrying plenty of pictures of the King in my wallet may be a big part of my good looks.

As far as ages at Campo, it is truly a shopping mall for mongers. There is always something for every taste. Sometimes the older or less atractiive ones are the best ride.

Have fun.

Pogo

Torso8
03-02-13, 04:02
Just for you to know there is a fresh lot of chicas in campo and more still arriving. Go find yours lot of nice colombians and also dominicans#253 is nice and a nice booty she has. Did #107 very sweet dominican light color nice booty I'm a booty lover and there is plenty of it. And ooh both were real bootys not fake! Between those 2 #253 prettier but #107 sweetier. But that was my experience. Now go find yours ill be reporting for my Saturday trip.

Vrubel
03-04-13, 03:52
Gentlemen!

Thanks to those who answered my questions last time. I'll be heading down soon to the island and am super excited. What do why'all recommend for currency? You think it's safe to walk around with US dollars? Should I come down to Curaįao with traveler's checks, which I like to avoid, or can I trust that there will be plenty of ATMs around? Do you guys pay the chicas in dollars or florins?

Thanks again to all who will weigh in on this.

Member #4196
03-04-13, 11:53
Gentlemen!

Thanks to those who answered my questions last time. I'll be heading down soon to the island and am super excited. What do why'all recommend for currency? You think it's safe to walk around with US dollars? Should I come down to Curaįao with traveler's checks, which I like to avoid, or can I trust that there will be plenty of ATMs around? Do you guys pay the chicas in dollars or florins?

Thanks again to all who will weigh in on this.I always take 1000. 00 Fl out of the ATM at the airport and keep $500. 00 in a safe hidden place on me when I'm in Curacao. You can find ATM's all over the island and in most good hotels. I pay the chicas in florins 50 for the first half hour (I call it a try out) if any good you can negotiate to extend. Have fun and treat the ladies well.

StRobert
03-05-13, 06:17
Gentlemen!

Thanks again to all who will weigh in on this.- I have ATM card from Citibank and in Curacao I only use ATM at (Canadian)"RBC Royal Bank". (few USD per transaction). Link to ATM RBC Royal Bank, Curacao location.

http://www.rbtt.com/an/customerservice/cid-236259.html

Search for big sign "RBC Royal Bank". Giro Bank does not accept my Citibank ATM card. In Campo best pay 50 guilders banknote or 2 banknotes 25 guilders or you can pay in US dollars 50 ANG = 27, 93 USD (so my guess 30 USD). Troughout the island for everything you can pay in US dollars, but the change is in the guilders (ANG). You don`t need travelers checks. Have fun!

OceanDiver59
03-05-13, 15:52
Hi,

I am back in Curacao made a quick trip to campo last night. Room 146 a tall Columbiana dark skin slender small tits. She did a great job but with condom only. Tonight I am staying with Patricia room 113. A lot of new girls some very nice but most were over weight.

OceanDiver59
03-07-13, 17:17
Tues night my plans got changed and I went back to room 146 and spent the night good girl but with condom only. Last night went really cute Columbiana black hair light complexion big boobs room 158 don't remember name she will do anything you want bbbb or anal but she is a little crazy messed up on drugs I think. I am not sure I am going back tonight I have seen to much of the drugs and have never been lied to as much by the girls. The girls said it has been really slow. Patricia even said she was going home early.

Vrubel
03-10-13, 14:58
Didn't get there until after 11pm. First time so was nervous. Had a few beers while checked out the scene. Definitely some cute gals and some less than cut gals. Eventually I hooked up with Paola in Room 239. She's a lovely Colombiana, speaks decent English, and she agreed to 50 guilders for the "regular," but offered BBBJ and kisses (basically a GFE) for 100. So that's what we did. She was lovely. Very passionate. She blew me, we kissed, then I did her, then we made love. I was pretty ready to go, so it didn't last any longer than 15/20 minutes or so but she never made me feel rushed and gave me a massage afterwards.

Then it took me some time to recover and I tried to go with another chica a little too early, a Monika whose room# I cannot remember except it's in the low hundreds, like 129 or 139. She was not good. Very mechanical. Sniffing as if she had a cold or had done coke. Too bad. She was cute. But I couldn't cum since she was like a robot and I was still tapped out from Paola. To her credit, she gave me back 50 without me asking, since I had tried to repeat my luck with another 100.

Finally, after a while, I went with a chunky broad named Sandra in 115. Not that cute, but something about her was appealing and I had taken some viagra now so I was ready to go. For 100 guilders she gave me a CBJ, let me suck on her ample tits for a while, then asked me to go down on her and then after I had eaten for a while she fingered herself as I sucked and had a nice orgasm. Then we fucked and I busted my second nut of the night. She seemed to like how hard I was (thank you viagra!). She was nice and non-rushed, but no GFE.

I was actually surprised at how GFE Paola was for just 100, but what a way to start the night!

StRobert
03-11-13, 07:24
Do you find it difficult to get anal here? I've tried a few times and haven't really done well, they always say no. But being that it is slow now, you think the "availability" will be higher?

Also, have you noticed that Colombian girls drink whiskey? I offer a beer, and nope, whiskey please! Cultural thing?

And anyone care to compare Tijuana and curacao?Hi! I`m often in Tijuana and on Curacao once a year for a week. Curacao is great for vacation, beach and Campo. Tijuana / San Diego climate 75F / 65F summer and 65F / 55F winter. Ocean water not too warm (all year round) because current from Alaska. Prostitution is legal in Zona Norte and well regulated (medical checkups, no minors, condoms only, anal rare). Best girls are in Adelita and Hong Kong bars price $60/30 min BJ and all positions, room $13 and $1 tip for janitor total $74. Girls in Hong Kong bar charge $60 but sometimes $80/30 min. Room $13 and janitor $1 tip. Total $94. Girls are from skinny to big butt. From light to dark skin. Very few black girls. Mexican girls are nice and fun and drink tequila. Beer: Corona, Tecate, XX, Pacifico Clara. Adelita price $3, 25 plus small tip. Hong Kong $4 plus small tip. Friday and Saturday crowded because lot of guys from San Diego and Los Angeles. To back to USA you have to have US passport. Because long pedestrians line, best time to comeback after Midnight. Last trolley to San Diego 1258AM. Generally Tijuana Zona Norte is OK and fun and I recommend. Mandatory before first visit please read Brockton O`Tool`s Tijuana Guide.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2995-Brockton-O-Tool-s-TJ-Guide-

(updated-April-2009)

Vitrea
03-11-13, 09:47
Also, have you noticed that Colombian girls drink whiskey? I offer a beer, and nope, whiskey please! Cultural thing?I have asked a few Colombianas about this. The most consistent answer I got is that it is a "daddy thing". Their dads only drink whiskey (or drank as quite a few of them don't have one) and they idealize it. Interestingly, most prefer Jack Daniel's over say a fine Scotch.

SL Willie
03-11-13, 15:08
They drink whiskey only because guys are prepared to buy it for them.

Do you think that they will ever spend 12 guilders of their money to buy whiskey?

Member #4196
03-12-13, 10:40
I also find that the chica's who drink will usualy order whiskey, I think they do it because they just want you to spend money. I don't drink and I don't like the smell on their breath either. Some of the ladies don't drink and I prefer to be with them.

I'll be at Campo next Sunday and Monday night for some shopping and sampling. No Campo wife for me this time. The last one went home a few weeks ago. I don't know any of the chica's who are at campo now. I don't plan on taking out this time. I'm just going to sample as many as I find attractive and can handle. Reports to follow.

Member #4196
03-16-13, 10:30
Hi all, I'm on my way tomorrow morning for two nights of chica shopping at campo. Anything new ay Campo that I should know about? I'll be posting the good and the ugly that I see there.

HarigeHarry
03-16-13, 17:47
I also find that the chica's who drink will usualy order whiskey, I think they do it because they just want you to spend money. I don't drink and I don't like the smell on their breath either. Some of the ladies don't drink and I prefer to be with them.

I'll be at Campo next Sunday and Monday night for some shopping and sampling. No Campo wife for me this time. The last one went home a few weeks ago. I don't know any of the chica's who are at campo now. I don't plan on taking out this time. I'm just going to sample as many as I find attractive and can handle. Reports to follow.I don't now how it works at Campo but for example on Aruba, a girl gets 1 florin from the owner if she gets a client to order a 'vino' (which doesn't even contain alcohol) and 3 florins if she orders a whiskey.

Member #4196
03-17-13, 06:45
I don't now how it works at Campo but for example on Aruba, a girl gets 1 florin from the owner if she gets a client to order a 'vino' (which doesn't even contain alcohol) and 3 florins if she orders a whiskey.Not at Campo, the chica's receive nothinh from Campo if they order a drink.

I'm on my way. To Campo in 1 hour

Vrubel
03-18-13, 00:11
So, gents, the two women I most enjoyed being with during my visits to Campo were Paolo in 239 and Connie in 255. Both gave good GFE experiences (passionate kissing, letting me eat them for mucho long time) though Connie does not do BBBJ (and she does not speak English). They were both very sweet and I will miss them.

Enjoy your visits.

MrCampo
03-19-13, 12:19
After some months in Europe. Few clients, lots of sluts. 100 NAf for 1 1/2 hour all included with one of my old amgias. Crazy, crazy.

HarigeHarry
03-20-13, 18:48
Not at Campo, the chica's receive nothinh from Campo if they order a drink.

I'm on my way. To Campo in 1 hourWhere's your report, Camelsnot. Would love to hear how it's at campo right now!

AnythingGoes
03-21-13, 02:02
My experience in a nut shell, awsome.

1- 158, crazy, coked out, everything on the table. I blew blow off her ass, and she of my nut sack!"

2- 101, no DATY, no kiss, but probably the bed body there.

3- 239, bbj, kiss. Awsome.

4- 126- great service, DATY, looking to please.

I did 2 sets of threesome, highly recommended in my opinion.

Have fun guys!

Member #4196
03-21-13, 11:05
Quick report from campo, I arrived around 8PM on Sunday night and the chicas were just starting to et ready for the night. I tried a few out and could not find one that realy turned me on. If you go left when looking at the main front porch past the VIP bar and two isles down you will find dildo lane. The girls have huge dildos in their windows and want to use them on you (if thats what you are into)

Around 11PM I found a chica (Maria) room 275 who just arrived from Colombia, she was very shy and nervous and that turned me on. I bought her a drink and we chatted for a while. She told me she had never done anything like this before and wanted to go home soon. I asked her if we could go to her room, she started kissing me and we had a real GFE. I was tired from my trip so I went back to my hotel and slept until 7AM, woke up thinking about her and decided I wanted to spend the day with her. I drove back to Campo around 8AM woke her up and asked her if she would come spend the day and night with me at my hotel. She was very happy to leave campo with me. We had a very nice time together, she does not like to suck cock but we had some real good regular sex with lot's of kissing and DATY no problem. I received a text from her yesterday and she has gone home to Bogota.

So, I did it again even thou I was thinking I was not going to take out this time. I realy enjoyed my time with her and the experiance was well worth it, she is a real MILF. I wish I had more to report but Campo is full of new chica's, some hot and some fat and ugly. I advise to just walk around with a smile and find one (or as many as you want) that turn you on and try them out.

Treat them well and many will be good to you, some won't. Campo is full of desperate Chica's with kids and debts at home and no other way of making any money.

JoeBlew
03-21-13, 12:25
I will be making my first trip to Campo today.

What is the best time to go?

Is the place open 24/7?

Can someone give a description of how it works there?

Thanks

OceanDiver59
03-22-13, 05:43
My experience in a nut shell, awsome.

1- 158, crazy, coked out, everything on the table. I blew blow off her ass, and she of my nut sack!"

2- 101, no DATY, no kiss, but probably the bed body there.

3- 239, bbj, kiss. Awsome.

4- 126- great service, DATY, looking to please.

I did 2 sets of threesome, highly recommended in my opinion.

Have fun guys!Did the girl in room 239 say how much longer she would be there?

Thanks

Member #4196
03-22-13, 11:59
Just an FYI. If you go to booking. Co / flash deals you can book a room for $69. 50 in April at the Floris hotel.

PeterLoco
04-08-13, 02:03
Is Ximena the kinki girl now in Curacao Campo Alegra?

She has a lot of toys and like to be the Mistress.

D Cups
04-08-13, 15:29
Geez JB, read the forum. Yes but better early evening. Walk around and see something you like and go to her room.

I will be making my first trip to Campo today.

What is the best time to go?

Is the place open 24/7?

Can someone give a description of how it works there?

Thanks

AnalManFizz198
04-09-13, 00:48
Around 11PM I found a chica (Maria) room 275 who just arrived from Colombia, she was very shy and nervous and that turned me on. I bought her a drink and we chatted for a while. She told me she had never done anything like this before and wanted to go home soon. I asked her if we could go to her room, she started kissing me and we had a real GFE. I was tired from my trip so I went back to my hotel and slept until 7AM, woke up thinking about her and decided I wanted to spend the day with her. I drove back to Campo around 8AM woke her up and asked her if she would come spend the day and night with me at my hotel. She was very happy to leave campo with me. We had a very nice time together, she does not like to suck cock but we had some real good regular sex with lot's of kissing and DATY no problem. I received a text from her yesterday and she has gone home to Bogota.Is it possible to get chicas for TLN off campus at Campo? I thought it was strictly on premises place.

If yes how does it work and how much does it cost?

Member #4279
04-09-13, 04:15

She has a lot of toys and like to be the Mistress.She's due mid May, I'll keep you posted.

Member #4196
04-09-13, 10:40
Is it possible to get chicas for TLN off campus at Campo? I thought it was strictly on premises place.

If yes how does it work and how much does it cost?It sure is. 750FL for take out. 250 for campo and the chica gets 500. She still needs to pay for her room (100). The most popular ones will want more but negotiate with them in a nice way. Most of the girls will be happy to get out of campo for the night, the food sucks and they realy have nothing to do exept hope to find someone to take to their room. At 50FL a pop, they need lots of men to make any money.

I will be on my way to campo at the end of the month, In my mind I always say I won't take out but I usualy find a chica to bring to the hotel. After one night at campo I'm usualy ready to spend a night with a naked girl in my bed at the hotel instead of having all these girls bugging me to go with them. I like hanging out near the pool at my hotel and eating naked with a lady in bed.

Good luck and don't forget to be nice to the girls and have fun.

HarigeHarry
04-10-13, 00:19
It sure is. 750FL for take out. 250 for campo and the chica gets 500. She still needs to pay for her room (100). The most popular ones will want more but negotiate with them in a nice way. Most of the girls will be happy to get out of campo for the night, the food sucks and they realy have nothing to do exept hope to find someone to take to their room. At 50FL a pop, they need lots of men to make any money.In your (or anybody elses) experience, what's the price a popular girl will settle for?

Member #4196
04-10-13, 09:42
In your (or anybody elses) experience, what's the price a popular girl will settle for?I have never paid more than that. You pay in the office before leaving campo. The girl receives the 500 when she comes back. I have done this many times, I take them out to dinner and usualy have a great time. Shop around and sample first and find one who you like and is friendly.

Good luck

HarigeHarry
04-10-13, 14:53
I have never paid more than that. You pay in the office before leaving campo. The girl receives the 500 when she comes back. I have done this many times, I take them out to dinner and usualy have a great time. Shop around and sample first and find one who you like and is friendly.

Good luckThanks for your answer! But just to make sure I understand correctly: you just pay the 750 florin and the girl pays the room herself? Or do you mean you normally pay the 750 florin + you pay their room, so total 850?

And you said the most popular girls may ask more, but also said you never paid more. Does this mean they will agree to 750 in the end or did you just end up not being able to take the most popular girls out for 750?

Thanks again!

Member #4196
04-10-13, 23:45
Thanks for your answer! But just to make sure I understand correctly: you just pay the 750 florin and the girl pays the room herself? Or do you mean you normally pay the 750 florin + you pay their room, so total 850?

And you said the most popular girls may ask more, but also said you never paid more. Does this mean they will agree to 750 in the end or did you just end up not being able to take the most popular girls out for 750?

Thanks again!You pay 750FL before leaving campo. The girl is charged her regular room fee. As I said most of the girls realy are very happy to leave campo and will go with you and not ask for more. There are some real pros at campo who will try to suck you dry. I have no interest in the real pros. There are also many girls there who are new and fresh. When a chica at campo starts asking for more money I move on fast. I have met many hot babes there and taken them to my hotel for the night. I also take them out to dinner and drives around the island. I suggest as it's your first time at campo to go slow, get yourself a drink and walk around and look for a girl that you want to be with. Try a few out for 50 fl each and if you like one more than the others and she is not always asking for more money, ask her if she would like to ccome with you for the night. If you have kinky desires and want more than usual you will pay more.

Have fun

OceanDiver59
04-24-13, 00:59
I will be heading to Curacao tomorrow. I will not be able to spend a lot of time at campo but will try to post when I get there. Does anybody know of any good rooms to check out.

Member #4196
04-26-13, 10:38
I will be at Campo for the next three nights and am looking forward to my shopping trip.

No Campo wife for me this time. I have decided that I won't take out this time as I want to sample as many as I can.

I will post a daily report on what I find.

BigPoppa1956
04-26-13, 15:10
Will be there in 25 days. Going to Aruba for Music Festival. But plan on making an overnight trip to Campo. Keep us posted.

I will be at Campo for the next three nights and am looking forward to my shopping trip.

No Campo wife for me this time. I have decided that I won't take out this time as I want to sample as many as I can.

I will post a daily report on what I find.

HangerOne
04-27-13, 12:19
Be sure to check out San Nicolaas in Aruba as well, you'll find the same chicks from campo there. If you go during the day time you can take the 1A bus down from Eagle / Palm beach to the main bus station, then hop on bus 5 to San Nicolaas.

Will be there in 25 days. Going to Aruba for Music Festival. But plan on making an overnight trip to Campo. Keep us posted.

BigPoppa1956
04-27-13, 19:18
Hanger1,

Thanks for that info. I've been going there past 25+ years. Second time this year already. I wanted to know if any new worthwhile chicas I should check out. I usually bring a bunch of fellas from the states with me after I have checked the chicas out already. They are astonished by these women.

Be sure to check out San Nicolaas in Aruba as well, you'll find the same chicks from campo there. If you go during the day time you can take the 1A bus down from Eagle / Palm beach to the main bus station, then hop on bus 5 to San Nicolaas.

HarigeHarry
04-28-13, 14:19

I will post a daily report on what I find.Looking forward to your report!

Member #4196
04-29-13, 23:36
Sunday night at 7:15 and all is quiet at Campo. I love this place.

I wish I lived here.

Campo is like Silicon Valley, most of the girls have fake tits. Not my thing.

The girl in 235, I forgot her name will take it up the ass leaving May 21 silicone tits but real ass. I finger fucked her ass while eating her out then she gave me a very good CBJ.

Second one Paola 239 nothing great.

The "toy lady "My nickname for her (I'll get her room number tonight) chubby lady 31 has toys galore. I let her play gently with my ass while she made me come with BBJ. She will do pretty much anything and she told me she likes everything.

Alexandra in room 260 is a very sweet Colombia women in her late 20, I was exhausted by this time and knew I could not get off again so after chatting with her I asked her if I could try to give her an orgasm and then proceeded to do just that with my tong and fingers. Then I met Mariana in 237, and did the same but also ate her ass out.

I ended the night with a chubby chic and got her real wet with my tong but stopped short of her getting off, she just laid there with her legs spread.

Report from night two to come tomorrow. I have decided I don't want any silicone tonight.

Ath Trainer
04-30-13, 02:17
Sunday night at 7:15 and all is quiet at Campo. I love this place.

I wish I lived here.

Campo is like Silicon Valley, most of the girls have fake tits. Not my thing.

The girl in 235, I forgot her name will take it up the ass leaving May 21 silicone tits but real ass. I finger fucked her ass while eating her out then she gave me a very good CBJ.

Second one Paola 239 nothing great.

The "toy lady "My nickname for her (I'll get her room number tonight) chubby lady 31 has toys galore. I let her play gently with my ass while she made me come with BBJ. She will do pretty much anything and she told me she likes everything.

Alexandra in room 260 is a very sweet Colombia women in her late 20, I was exhausted by this time and knew I could not get off again so after chatting with her I asked her if I could try to give her an orgasm and then proceeded to do just that with my tong and fingers. Then I met Mariana in 237, and did the same but also ate her ass out.

I ended the night with a chubby chic and got her real wet with my tong but stopped short of her getting off, she just laid there with her legs spread.

Report from night two to come tomorrow. I have decided I don't want any silicone tonight.Thats not fair camel. Tease us with shell take it up the ass, and then throw in.

She's leaving soon. LOL.

As I read your report, I thought it covered a weeks worth of visits. Boy was I wrong.

You just changed my philosophy on my mongering trips. Usually, when I go to cur, sxm, Tijuana, or sosua, I usually only try 1 girl a day. Sometimes, if I'm available, ill do 2. One early afternoon, and one evening. I'm always afraid ill be too tired from the previous girl that day to have anything left. I go home, with doing 4 to 6 girls in about 4 days. Nice quick excursion, but always leave wishing I could have done more, since I only get there once a year at most.

Next trip, I'm going to increase my daily action, not worrying about if I'm packing any bullets, and try more girls. At the cheap prices most of these places charge (campo prices are awesome) , its worth the try. Its also a good way to try a girl for the next day.

Member #4196
05-04-13, 15:00
Hi all, I spent three nights at campo and my advise to anyone going there is to not depend on any review of the girls there. The chicas will provide different service to you depending on who you are and how you present yourself. I love eating pussy and over the three nights I was there I ate 16 defferent pussies (some more than once). I told a few of them that I wanted to give them an orgasm and this usualy gets them to laugh and relax a bit. I realy tried and succeeded on a few but some just lay down and spread thir legs and don't even try to enjoy themselves. I got some to have orgasms and was covered in pussy juice a few times. Some where happy and some were a little pissed because after the orgasm they were tiered but had to go back to work.

I tried over 20 chicas in three nights and got some funny looks from the girls as they saw me take one after the other to their rooms and then come back and look around for another.

All in all my advise is just go to Campo and enjoy yourself, treat the girls nicely, chat with them and go with the ones you find attractive. Worst case scenario is that you will wast $28 and a half hour.

I'll be back soon but not soon enough.

Ath Trainer
05-04-13, 19:18
Hi all, I spent three nights at campo and my advise to anyone going there is to not depend on any review of the girls there. The chicas will provide different service to you depending on who you are and how you present yourself. I love eating pussy and over the three nights I was there I ate 16 defferent pussies (some more than once). I told a few of them that I wanted to give them an orgasm and this usualy gets them to laugh and relax a bit. I realy tried and succeeded on a few but some just lay down and spread thir legs and don't even try to enjoy themselves. I got some to have orgasms and was covered in pussy juice a few times. Some where happy and some were a little pissed because after the orgasm they were tiered but had to go back to work.

I tried over 20 chicas in three nights and got some funny looks from the girls as they saw me take one after the other to their rooms and then come back and look around for another.

All in all my advise is just go to Campo and enjoy yourself, treat the girls nicely, chat with them and go with the ones you find attractive. Worst case scenario is that you will wast $28 and a half hour.

I'll be back soon but not soon enough.Ill spend 30 dollars on a 4 minute couch dqnce back home, trying to find a girl who will reaxh down my pants. Go here with the attitude that if she's no good, get out and try the next one.

HarigeHarry
05-05-13, 11:53
Hi all, I spent three nights at campo and my advise to anyone going there is to not depend on any review of the girls there. The chicas will provide different service to you depending on who you are and how you present yourself.For sure. Still if you want to share some room numbers + your experiences, that would be much appreciated!

NeverGetsOld
05-08-13, 11:30
Spent 30 days total on this island. All at The Plaza but too rich for my blood these days. Is there anywhere decent under $50 / night here?

StRobert
05-08-13, 20:51
Thats not fair camel. Tease us with shell take it up the ass, and then throw in.

She's leaving soon. LOL.

As I read your report, I thought it covered a weeks worth of visits. Boy was I wrong.

You just changed my philosophy on my mongering trips. Usually, when I go to cur, sxm, Tijuana, or sosua, I usually only try 1 girl a day. Sometimes, if I'm available, ill do 2. One early afternoon, and one evening. I'm always afraid ill be too tired from the previous girl that day to have anything left. I go home, with doing 4 to 6 girls in about 4 days. Nice quick excursion, but always leave wishing I could have done more, since I only get there once a year at most.

Next trip, I'm going to increase my daily action, not worrying about if I'm packing any bullets, and try more girls. At the cheap prices most of these places charge (campo prices are awesome) , its worth the try. Its also a good way to try a girl for the next day.Ath Trainer you can improve your statistics with girls. I usually try one girl / evening also- but before I try BJ for 10-15 min. With another girl (not finish) then break and maybe 10-15 min BJ or doggie with another girl (also not finish) just for fun and pleasure. Finally for evening finish with last girl (I prefer big butt). After Midnight back to hotel and next day Mambo beach, dinner and after sunset back to Campo. Hey, discreet benefits of life for divorced or single men!

AmitMath
05-08-13, 20:53

I'll be back soon but not soon enough.Awesome report

Joe Shmoe
05-09-13, 04:14
Approximately how many girls are there nowadays? Is it considered slow season?

StRobert
05-09-13, 08:05
Spent 30 days total on this island. All at The Plaza but too rich for my blood these days. Is there anywhere decent under $50 / night here?Hi! Maybe USD 65/75 night min. Please check this link.

http://www.apartmentscuracao.com/en/

You can rent a room equipped with aircondition, small TV, bathroom with shower (water room temp.) small kitchen equipped with gas stove, plates, cookware, cups, cutlery small fridge. You can also buy grocery, beer wine at supermarket price at Albert Heijn supermarket link.

http://www.ah.an/

My advice to avoid high Curacao season February 1 to March 7 (Curacao Carnaval) , July 1 to August 31 (summer vacation in Netherlands and Europe) and December 15 to January 7 (Holidays). I hope this helped.

Member #4196
05-09-13, 10:52
Spent 30 days total on this island. All at The Plaza but too rich for my blood these days. Is there anywhere decent under $50 / night here?If you go to booking. Com / secret dels you can book the floris for $59. 95 per night plus tax. Comes to about $80 per night.

As far as how many girls are at campo now, it's hard to say as it changes daily. There are enough chicas for every taste. Many do not even get one man a day and are deported due to not paying for their rooms. If you find a chica who is in trouble of being deported she will do almost anything for 100 fl.

NeverGetsOld
05-09-13, 14:08
If you go to booking. Com / secret dels you can book the floris for $59. 95 per night plus tax. Comes to about $80 per night.

As far as how many girls are at campo now, it's hard to say as it changes daily. There are enough chicas for every taste. Many do not even get one man a day and are deported due to not paying for their rooms. If you find a chica who is in trouble of being deported she will do almost anything for 100 fl.$60 / night isn't bad. Campo is my favorite place on earth. But between the hotel and car rental prices on the island, I think I rather just go to the source.

NeverGetsOld
05-10-13, 03:41
Supposedly there is a cheap place near the airport but I have never seen it? And I know you can walk from the airport to campo if you really want to brute it out. Does anyone have the owner's contact info? I'd pay good coin to just stay right at campo my entire stay.

Rjsss212
05-10-13, 12:34
Supposedly there is a cheap place near the airport but I have never seen it? And I know you can walk from the airport to campo if you really want to brute it out. Does anyone have the owner's contact info? I'd pay good coin to just stay right at campo my entire stay.If times are that hard then just sleep in a rental car.

D Cups
05-10-13, 14:59
I have stayed at a studio (part of a home) called Casa-Nas info@casa-nas.com www.casa-nas.com. The owner was nice and lets you use his pool but no girls are allowed. It is about fifteen minutes from Campo. It was very inexpensive and includes use of a rental car. He will pick you up and take you to the airport.

$60 / night isn't bad. Campo is my favorite place on earth. But between the hotel and car rental prices on the island, I think I rather just go to the source.

Member #4196
05-11-13, 01:00
If times are that hard then just sleep in a rental car.You could always just stay at Campo with a chica, Find one who is not busy and she will let you stay with her for a nominal fee at the end of the night.

TaxGuy666
05-11-13, 03:35
Supposedly there is a cheap place near the airport but I have never seen it? And I know you can walk from the airport to campo if you really want to brute it out. Does anyone have the owner's contact info? I'd pay good coin to just stay right at campo my entire stay.Airport Hotel or Holland Hotel. I love it there. Contact Elmer Pop at Airport Hotel. I can PM you his email address.

NeverGetsOld
05-11-13, 12:09
You could always just stay at Campo with a chica, Find one who is not busy and she will let you stay with her for a nominal fee at the end of the night.Not bad, I may try that sometime. Crazy but walk from airport to campo and find girls to shack up with for as long as I can. When I'm done, walk back to the airport and get 1 way ticket somewhere nearby Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador (don't remember seeing these gates at Curacao though) I've walked by the Floris, looks like a dump from the outside. If you have the money should spend an extra $15 / night on the Plaza.

PogoStick
05-11-13, 12:39
Supposedly there is a cheap place near the airport but I have never seen it? And I know you can walk from the airport to campo if you really want to brute it out. Does anyone have the owner's contact info? I'd pay good coin to just stay right at campo my entire stay.Http://www.campoalegresex.com/contact.php Has all the emails and phone numbers for Campo. You might be able to work something out.

Member #4196
05-12-13, 10:46
Not bad, I may try that sometime. Crazy but walk from airport to campo and find girls to shack up with for as long as I can. When I'm done, walk back to the airport and get 1 way ticket somewhere nearby Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador (don't remember seeing these gates at Curacao though) I've walked by the Floris, looks like a dump from the outside. If you have the money should spend an extra $15 / night on the Plaza.I have been in both hotels you mention. Perhaps you should read some on line reviews before writing such silly comments. The Floris is a real nice hotel with great big beds, kitchenette and a patio either overlooking the pool or a garden. I prefer the garden view as it's much more private. The Plaza is real old and has absolutly nothing to brag about.

NeverGetsOld
05-12-13, 11:30
I have been in both hotels you mention. Perhaps you should read some on line reviews before writing such silly comments. The Floris is a real nice hotel with great big beds, kitchenette and a patio either overlooking the pool or a garden. I prefer the garden view as it's much more private. The Plaza is real old and has absolutly nothing to brag about.Don't cry guy. Confused with a place in Willemstad, blue building. Is it named Floris and your spot is Floris Suites. Happy for you and your kitchenette but I don't pay $80 / night anymore.

Cool tax guy. I will. Not going for awhile though.

Member #4196
05-12-13, 20:49
Don't cry guy. Confused with a place in Willemstad, blue building. Is it named Floris and your spot is Floris Suites. Happy for you and your kitchenette but I don't pay $80 / night anymore.

Cool tax guy. I will. Not going for awhile though.No hard feelings guy, certainly not crying. I'm smiling as I will be at Campo in 48 hours for two nights.

Joe Shmoe
05-13-13, 02:34
I'm currently planning a return trip to Campo. I went for the first time fall 2012. I don't remember, are there any slow days at campo? Is it a better idea to book for thurs / fri / sat? I might be bringing a wing this time. How are the girls? Any thick ones with big butts?

Member #4196
05-14-13, 10:44
I'm currently planning a return trip to Campo. I went for the first time fall 2012. I don't remember, are there any slow days at campo? Is it a better idea to book for thurs / fri / sat? I might be bringing a wing this time. How are the girls? Any thick ones with big butts?Plenty of fat chicas with big butts, plenty of thin ones too. I seems to me that campo has been slow everytime I go. It was real busy on Queens day a few weeks ago. I prefer it to be quiet as you get more choice and better service as the chicas know you might be the only client for the night. Every day or night is good at campo.

Gagoo
05-15-13, 02:54
i got here yesterday with a friend. this is my first time here. i just came from 6 days in medellin. after seeing the working and nonworking girls in medellin it is really hard to.

say any of the girls i saw at the campo were great looking. but there were some doable ones and me and my friend can't complain about the price.

since it was my first time there i can't compare it to if it had more or less girls than usual. at about 9pm there didn't seem to be very many chicas or maybe they were 'busy'.

after about 11pm there seemed like many more, or i guess more not 'busy' chicas. the price was still 50 for 1/2 hour.

i had a decent time with the girl in 234. she actually wanted to take a nap or sleep after we were done. i guess she wanted someone to cuddle with or something. i could have slept there all night if i knew my buddy wasn't there.

i'll go check it out again in a couple hours. we rented a car since the taxi drivers seemed to want to '[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)' us and the fares would add up anyways. so if someone is around maybe we can pick you up if needed. we are rather far from campo though. we are staying not so far from mambo beach

Member #4196
05-19-13, 06:53
I will be at campo tonight and Monday night. I sure hope to sample many more chicas and will post tonights adventures tomorrow for all of you.

HarigeHarry
05-19-13, 16:22
I will be at campo tonight and Monday night. I sure hope to sample many more chicas and will post tonights adventures tomorrow for all of you.Cool! Room numbers + your experiences please, much much appreciated!

Member #4196
05-20-13, 14:36
Here I am in my paradise on a Sunday evening at 7 PM and its calm, no chicas on the prowl. I tried to nap after checking into the hotel but I just laid there with a hard on, so here I am waiting for some hot Colombian lady to walk by.

I want to start with a some pussy and ass licking.

Who will be first?

Here they come, it's almost eight and the fresh clean pussy is out.

I spent an hour with Maria in 237 again. She is going home on the 25th.

Who is next?

Did the cute one in again. Carolina going home June 25th. Young 20 year old Colombian with long black hair. I rate her an 8/9.

Then Paola in 125, 30 year old going home next Friday. She is a pro and did CBJ then I ate her and then finished doggy style. Sexy ass.

Juliana in. 147, ok kind, friendly, skinny pleasant but would not repeat.

The toy lady is still here, oh oh!

I did it with Carolina from last visit again. Room 246. 31 from Cali, blond hair with a killer ass. I went down on her and gave her an orgasm then ate her ass. She then gave me a great blow job (covered). She gave me her phone number and I'm going to call her around noon and pick her up at campo for lunch then a couple of hours of fun in my hotel room.

I finished with the toy lady as I call her (I forgot her name and room number) I'll get it tonight. She is a chubby blond who has at least 10 different dildos displayed on her table. She played with my ass as she sucked me.

Six chicas and 450 florin later (I spent one hour with three of them) and I'm ready to go to sleep.

As I was finishing some water I saw a real hot young chica, long black hair, braces, no silicone. I was debating wether to go with her but some dude snatched her away before I had made up my mind. Oh well, I'll try to find her tonight.

What a night for only $250.

More reports about tonight to come when I get home.

Member #4196
05-22-13, 11:33
It's about 7:30 and its still calm here.

Let the party begin!

I want Carolina's ass. (The cute one from last night room 112)

Ok, I did her again and

Next?

Last summer a chica by the name of Johanna was at campo and famous for her BBJ's. A real **** whacked out on booze. Her sister is in room 215. She looks like her sister except that she is younger and not ravaged by the booze yet. She offered me a BBJ for an extra 50 fl for a total if 100. She fingered my ass while sucking me and I blew my load in her mouth. She is going home at the end of June.

Next was Adriana in 249 chubby, sweet 27 year old Colombian. I started eating her out and she got real wet very fast and wanted me to stop before she came. She gave me a CBJ which did nothing for me so I stopped her. At this point I was done and knew I would get off again so we chatted for the last 10 minutes or so. Nice girl, probably would not repeat.

As I said I was finished for the night but it was only 11 PM and I had a flight back to the US at 7.

I ran into Maria again from room 237, it was raining and hardly any other men were at campo. I gave her 200 fl and stayed with her until 4:30. We cuddled, kissed did a 69 and I ate her ass out for a while. We had a bite to eat around 2 then back to her room for more chit chat and cuddling.

All in all, it was a great visit as usual, as I've reported before go with the flow, treat the girls well and have fun.

HarigeHarry
05-23-13, 00:34
Seems you had quit a blast Camelsnot! Do you know if Johanna is still in the scene? BTW check your pm.

Dick Stroker
05-23-13, 14:42
1. Do anyone knows which chica at campo right now gives a BBJ? (room number please)

2. Which one is the best of your experienced that when you leave your satisfy 100%

Thanks

Dick Stroker
05-23-13, 15:03
Seems you had quit a blast Camelsnot! Do you know if Johanna is still in the scene? BTW check your pm.Are you a regular campo visitor, maybe you can give me some room number thats worth trying.

Thanks

Horacehyatt
05-25-13, 00:16
I owe you a drink for the information about the Floris Suite Hotel. I will stay there on my next trip.

Thanks,

Horace

Member #4196
05-25-13, 10:28
Seems you had quit a blast Camelsnot! Do you know if Johanna is still in the scene? BTW check your pm.Last summer a chica by the name of Johanna was at campo and famous for her BBJ's. A real * whacked out on booze. Her sister is in room 215. She looks like her sister except that she is younger and not ravaged by the booze yet. She offered me a BBJ for an extra 50 fl for a total if 100. She fingered my ass while sucking me and I blew my load in her mouth. She is going home at the end of June.

HarigeHarry
05-25-13, 14:38
Yeah I know, I've been with Johanna last summer too really really good BBJ, was just wondering if you knew anything about here. Will check out her sister too, thanks for the tip! And check your PM again.

Last summer a chica by the name of Johanna was at campo and famous for her BBJ's. A real * whacked out on booze. Her sister is in room 215. She looks like her sister except that she is younger and not ravaged by the booze yet. She offered me a BBJ for an extra 50 fl for a total if 100. She fingered my ass while sucking me and I blew my load in her mouth. She is going home at the end of June.

Dick Stroker
05-25-13, 22:41
I finished with the toy lady as I call her (I forgot her name and room number) I'll get it tonight. She is a chubby blond who has at least 10 different dildos displayed on her table. She played with my ass as she sucked me.Still don't remember the number of room. Maybe if you explain in which directions to go after entering campo would be nice, thanks.

RegularVisitor
05-28-13, 03:06
Still don't remember the number of room. Maybe if you explain in which directions to go after entering campo would be nice, thanks.It's left of the bar / restaurant. Probably toys in the window are more clear than the room number. Has other regulars waiting for her to be back, she knows how to use the toys.

Member #4196
05-29-13, 10:23
It's left of the bar / restaurant. Probably toys in the window are more clear than the room number. Has other regulars waiting for her to be back, she knows how to use the toys.When you enter campo, go left and down the second row from the entrance. She is in a corner room on the left. As per above she has people waiting for her.

Member #4196
05-29-13, 10:27
I will be taking the hot one from room 112 to a hotel Saturday night, can't wait to get my tongue on her sweet pussy.

RegularVisitor
05-29-13, 14:21
When you enter campo, go left and down the second row from the entrance. She is in a corner room on the left. As per above she has people waiting for her.After re-reading and some wondering, it appears we have two of a kind here!

JohnBomb44
05-31-13, 07:03
1. Do anyone knows which chica at campo right now gives a BBJ? (room number please)

2. Which one is the best of your experienced that when you leave your satisfy 100%

ThanksRoom 101 Camilla, gave me a BBJ and let me finish on her tits. She is the best girl my friends and I have experienced while at Campo except she didn't have much of an ass (I'm an ass man) but other than that she gets the job done. She comes highly recommended.

Ted1340
06-06-13, 03:42
Today I enjoyed a cute young petite pro in room 137. Lorena, Dorina, something like that. Big natural breasts, all smiles and eager to please. Can't wait to repeat. Yesterday found 2 amateurs for a 3-some. Both young and cute. Started off good but went downhill fast. Money hungry clock-watchers both. Sorry no room numbers, I'm trying to forget about them. Pretty quiet in Campo, maybe because I prefer late afternoon when I can get a better look at the chicas. Some of them don't start working until 8 or 9. I'll try and report again, hopefully with good news.

Ted1340
06-07-13, 02:09
Today in Campo I found a pretty young girl with a curvy figure and big bolt-ons. Nice tongue and a tight pussy too. She didn't mention her name, got right down to pleasure. As I was leaving I realized I was in room 101 with Camilla. She was surprised that I knew her name, but I didn't tell her how I knew. Another beautiful day in Curacao. The people are friendly, many speak English, and everywhere you go they take dollars. And for us mongers', there is Campo.

Ted1340
06-08-13, 02:54
Friday I found a young natural chica from Columbia. Room 105, routine but accommodating. Still quiet at Campo but It's not taking me long to find someone to enjoy. There seem to be more petite and medium-sized girls than usual, and I'm right up their alley. Then dinner at Denny's where for once the service was as good as the food.

Ted1340
06-09-13, 03:01
Today I hooked up again with the spinner in room 137. Fucked her every which way, enjoyed her big natural money-makers to my cock's content. She was even more eager than before and made me promise to see her again. You don't have to twist my dick. Tomorrow I'll hit the Viagra, I'm running out of jam. Curacao natives are pretty laid-back, at least until they get behind the wheel. Then they become fucking maniacs so be careful.

Member #4279
06-09-13, 04:32
It's left of the bar / restaurant. Probably toys in the window are more clear than the room number. Has other regulars waiting for her to be back, she knows how to use the toys.The toy girl is in room 158.

Member #4196
06-10-13, 11:02
I'll be shopping at Campo again this coming Thursday thru Saturday night. The last one I brought to the hotel was a dud and will not repeat with her. I think I'll not be taking out this time, just sampling the new chica's and working on my tan.

Any new suggestions?

Thanks

Rjsss212
06-10-13, 14:10
Use sunscreen.

I'll be shopping at Campo again this coming Thursday thru Saturday night. The last one I brought to the hotel was a dud and will not repeat with her. I think I'll not be taking out this time, just sampling the new chica's and working on my tan.

Any new suggestions?

Thanks

Ted1340
06-10-13, 14:31
Sunday I hooked up with Rosie in room 161. A little big for my tastes but pretty and her tits are huge. And real. And firm. They may be the nicest tits in Campo. Afterwards as I sat in front of the bar there were chicas everywhere. So many beauties. Several tried to pick me up, finally took one back to room 159. I forget her name. Maybe 25, light-skinned and pretty. I soon popped again. I forgot the viagra, the dick has a mind of it's own. Monday I am looking for Andrea, I think room 112. Gorgeous, curvy, and more than willing. So many girls, so little time. Everyone should come to Campo, the largest brothel in the Caribbean. And Camelsnot, you will take a chica back to your hotel.

Good luck with her.

Ted1340
06-11-13, 06:23
Today I saw about 10 more chicas I wanted while I watched for Andrea, as I wasn't sure of her room number. Rosie from yesterday tried for 10 minutes to hook up with me again, and I must admit I sure enjoyed fucking her monster tits. But it was Andrea I wanted today. Got chills when I finally spotted her. A stunningly beautiful 20 year-old from Medellin, with flawless light-brown skin and no piercings or tats. Great massage, and then she put those young legs to work. It was room 112. I'm flying out tomorrow, made arrangements to meet Andrea before I leave. I intend to teach the youngster a thing or two.

Member #4196
06-11-13, 10:51
Use sunscreen.?

? ? ? ? ? ?

Member #4196
06-11-13, 10:59
Sunday I hooked up with Rosie in room 161. A little big for my tastes but pretty and her tits are huge. And real. And firm. They may be the nicest tits in Campo. Afterwards as I sat in front of the bar there were chicas everywhere. So many beauties. Several tried to pick me up, finally took one back to room 159. I forget her name. Maybe 25, light-skinned and pretty. I soon popped again. I forgot the viagra, the dick has a mind of it's own. Monday I am looking for Andrea, I think room 112. Gorgeous, curvy, and more than willing. So many girls, so little time. Everyone should come to Campo, the largest brothel in the Caribbean. And Camelsnot, you will take a chica back to your hotel.

Good luck with her.Thanks for your reports. I don't know what this weekend will bring but it's tempting to take out a chica for a night. Campo is heaven but it can be noisy and all the chicas drive me nuts. I never know which one to chose so I try as many as I can. After a couple of nights at campo the chicas get to know you and either become more friendly or get jealous and mad because you are fucking so many different ones. Some expect you to be their boyfriends and only go with them. I received an email from one asking me when I was coming back to stay with her all night. Ugggg. I'm not even sure who this chica this is and responded that I had lot's of work to do and had no idea as to when I would be back. I just want to have as many of the small, petite and sexy Colombian girls as I can handle in three nights. You might be correct Ted, I might just take one out but I'm going to try not to.

Reports will follow on Friday about Thursday night at campo.

Ted1340
06-12-13, 08:10
Met a sleepy Andrea at noon. She teased me, caressing her beautiful body in the shower as I watched, emerging wide-awake and eager. An hour later I was spent. I know why Camelsnot called her a dud, she doesn't even like to kiss. But aside from that she was terrific. Lots of sweet petite chicas in Campo right now. Something for everyone. Already looking forward to my next trip. Camelsnot let us know how you do this weekend.

Member #4196
06-12-13, 10:49
I'm addicted to Campo and wish I could just live there.

Three nights of adventure await me and I plan on sampling as many as I can. I used my airline miles for my plane ticket, hotel and car rental so it cost me nothing. I plan on spending about 2000 Fl. ($1200) on Chica's and food in three days and nights. What a blast, Reports to follow live from Campo via cleopatra wifi during my down time.

Any last updates for me?

HarigeHarry
06-12-13, 13:54
I'm addicted to Campo and wish I could just live there.

Three nights of adventure await me and I plan on sampling as many as I can. I used my airline miles for my plane ticket, hotel and car rental so it cost me nothing. I plan on spending about 2000 Fl. ($1200) on Chica's and food in three days and nights. What a blast, Reports to follow live from Campo via cleopatra wifi during my down time.

Any last updates for me?Once again, looking forward to your reports with room numbers! Enjoy!

Member #4279
06-16-13, 17:53

She has a lot of toys and like to be the Mistress.Ximen is in campo till the end of July, she's in rm 158, you can't miss it.

Midea

Orgasmico
06-16-13, 19:02
I'm not a big fan of this dude, but how accurate is his assessment? http://www.cubadave.com/2012/08/campo-alegre-an-adventure-to-forget-about/

Ted1340
06-16-13, 19:55
I'm not a big fan of this dude, but how accurate is his assessment?

http://www.cubadave.com/2012/08/campo-alegre-an-adventure-to-forget-about/This guy went to Campo to see one particular girl who then went off with someone else. To compare Campo to a prison camp is ridiculous. Campo is safe and the girls are pretty, friendly, and eager as any others I have experienced in my 30 years of mongering. And you can't beat the prices. I have never had trouble finding a pretty young chica to enjoy in my dozens of trips to Campo.

StRobert
06-17-13, 07:45
This guy went to Campo to see one particular girl who then went off with someone else. To compare Campo to a prison camp is ridiculous. Campo is safe and the girls are pretty, friendly, and eager as any others I have experienced in my 30 years of mongering. And you can't beat the prices. I have never had trouble finding a pretty young chica to enjoy in my dozens of trips to Campo.I had been to Curacao 4 times, always 7 days in January. Every evenig in the Campo and day Mambo beach. Great vacation! Planing to comeback in January 2014. I don`t know what`s the problem Cubadave is with the Curacao and Campo. When compared to his state Florida. 92 johns arrested in prostitution sting (Polk county).260 johns arrested in prostitution sting Long Island and NYC only in June. Campo is safe and fun place to go after sunset. Video filmed in Campo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz33i7Cn4Qg

Member #4279
07-06-13, 07:05
Been going to campo almost everyday for the last month and a half.

Some nice girls came in last week. Don't know numbers yet, working on that.

159 and 160 are very good looking, real spinners.

For a good time go to 158 she really knows the job.

Some big ladies, too big for my taste, but there is something for everybody.

Going to check the other side of campo tomorow.

Sorry did not try tese girls, I'm going with a girlfriend in campo so until she leaves.

Midea

Vitrea
07-06-13, 17:24

Sorry did not try tese girls, I'm going with a girlfriend in campo so until she leaves.

MideaWhat is the,"other side of Campo"?

Member #4196
07-06-13, 19:42
When you enter Campo you can go to the right or left side. The chicas rooms are on both sides and the main bar is in the middle

Member #4279
07-09-13, 06:45
What is the,"other side of Campo"?I meant the right hand side when you enter campo.

Midea

Member #4279
07-09-13, 06:48
Really try 158, she exellent.

Member #4279
07-12-13, 05:58
For those of you who like midlife woman, there is one lady in rm169 that I use to go with last year she is goodlooking.

BBBJ on request.

If your an anal lover you can get that to fo 50 guilders extra.

Have fun

Ath Trainer
07-12-13, 12:08
For those of you who like midlife woman, there is one lady in rm169 that I use to go with last year she is goodlooking.

BBBJ on request.

If your an anal lover you can get that to fo 50 guilders extra.

Have funGirls usually stay 3 months. She should be long gone by now.

Member #4279
07-12-13, 21:07
Girls usually stay 3 months. She should be long gone by now.The first MILF that was in 169 is gone, this one is another MILF her name is Kelly, she arrived last Monday.

Trust me.

PapaJoe
07-12-13, 23:17

MideaI was in Campo Friday thru Sunday and while I was there I spent some time with the young lady in 160. She is gorgeous, however all silicone. Tits and Ass. The tits were obvious before we went to the room but the ass wasn't. If you want to fuck a gorgeous woman she meets the criteria.

Room 260 is also a cutie. Not as good looking as 160, but her attitude and body makes up for it. She has had the butt injections, but that isn't as bad as the implant. I could tell she had injections because there was an identical mark on each butt cheek in the same general area.

Member #4196
07-13-13, 03:15
The first MILF that was in 169 is gone, this one is another MILF her name is Kelly, she arrived last Monday.

Trust me.What does this Kelly look like? Is she fat? Light or dark skin? How old? Silicone?

Thanks

I will be there for three nights starting the 21st and am looking for natural asses. I find silicone is a real turn off and got a few chicas mad at me last time when I told them that I did not want to go with them because they had fake tits. Most Colombian chicas at campo think its sexy and normal.

Oh well, I'll be reporting my findings.

I hope to find a real nice young ass that needs some attention.

Member #4279
07-13-13, 13:57
What does this Kelly look like? Is she fat? Light or dark skin? How old? Silicone?

Thanks

I will be there for three nights starting the 21st and am looking for natural asses. I find silicone is a real turn off and got a few chicas mad at me last time when I told them that I did not want to go with them because they had fake tits. Most Colombian chicas at campo think its sexy and normal.

Oh well, I'll be reporting my findings.

I hope to find a real nice young ass that needs some attention.Kelly is light skin I should say white latina, she has a normal figure not a flaca, a little bit overweigth but not too much.

She is still doable, she must be 35 or 36 a real midlife. She is very softspoken and a pro. The locals like her a lot the red light is on almost the whole night.
The tits looked like they have silicone, the ass looked natural, maybe i'll give her a try tonight i will post.

Midea12

Member #4196
07-13-13, 19:28
Kelly is light skin I should say white latina, she has a normal figure not a flaca, a little bit overweigth but not too much.

She is still doable, she must be 35 or 36 a real midlife. She is very softspoken and a pro. The locals like her a lot the red light is on almost the whole night.

The tits looked like they have silicone, the ass looked natural, maybe I'll give her a try tonight I will post.

Midea12Please do post your experience with her Midea12, I will try to sample her next weekend. Anything else new of interest at campo that you can share would be appreciated. I sure wish I was there this weekend.

I will be there in 8 days.

Member #4196
07-15-13, 10:37
Does anyone know if the pool that I saw being built last month is open? Do many chicas hang out there?

Thanks

Member #4279
07-16-13, 15:53
Does anyone know if the pool that I saw being built last month is open? Do many chicas hang out there?

ThanksGoing to check it out today for you. I was there Sunday during the day, did not see any activity.

Member #4279
07-17-13, 15:35
The campo pool is ready, girls are using it already

Ted1340
07-17-13, 19:23
Midea love your posts. Where did they put the pool?

Can guys hang out there?

Member #4279
07-18-13, 06:18
Midea love your posts. Where did they put the pool?

Can guys hang out there?The campo pool is way back behind the big restroom. That is behind the kitchen.

You can't miss it, I guess clients can use it too, I'll have to get back to you with that information.

Midea

Member #4279
07-18-13, 06:23
I saw a very nice, very young and wellshaped colombiana today.

She's black with a fine young skin, looks like natural boobs, no ass implants.

Lucera is her name, no baby belly just fine.

And Halle Berry type face.

Going to try tomorow night.

Midea

XanHali28
07-18-13, 07:19
Some awesome reports in here, thanks! Do you guys know of any girls currently in Campo that can provide me with a facesitting / ass worshipping session? Girls who have experience in this and are also of course hygienic (shower before etc.)?

Member #4196
07-18-13, 10:20
I saw a very nice, very young and wellshaped colombiana today.

She's black with a fine young skin, looks like natural boobs, no ass implants.

Lucera is her name, no baby belly just fine.

And Halle Berry type face.

Going to try tomorow night.

MideaThanks Midea12, I'm counting down the hours before my arrival for three nights of fun at Campo. I'm going all out this time and plan on doing at least five (or more) different chicas each night. A friend of mine gave me some viagra to try. I never tried it before and see no reason to as the chica's exite me so much I have no need for it. I'm going to take some and see what happens.

Reports will follow, I'll be there Sunday thru Tuesday night.

Member #4196
07-20-13, 10:12
Some awesome reports in here, thanks! Do you guys know of any girls currently in Campo that can provide me with a facesitting / ass worshipping session? Girls who have experience in this and are also of course hygienic (shower before etc.)?I have not been at campo for the past five weeks and the chicas come and go every day. I don't have an answer for you about the current chicas yet but I will report my findings for Sunday night on Monday. In my experiance I have found that if you are willing to pay you can get anything you want. It realy depends on how you present yourself and how you treat the girls. I have found that being nice and respectfull will get you much better service. I love eating pussy and after introducing myself and chatting a bit I ask the girls if I can try to give them an orgasm with my tongue. Some smile and gile and say yes and some say no. Be nice and you will find what you are looking for.

I'm counting down the hours before my departure.

Zing23
07-20-13, 13:26
I had a quick one-night trip through CUR recently and instead of staying with a girl at Campo I booked and stayed at the Curacao Airport Hotel. This has been described as a dive, but that is not quite accurate.

Price: $70 per night plus $5 tax. Single. Same all seasons.

Reservation: don't bother with an email. They don't have a web presence or an email. It will be answered by howard johnson downtown. Just call +5999 868 8044 and ask for a reservation. Or just show up. I doubt this place is ever full.

Getting there: from the airport, taxi is 5 min, $10. Or you can walk if your baggage is light, but it is slightly uphill and Curacao is hot. If is to the left as your exit the airport.

Getting from hotel to campo. About 6 min by taxi, $10. Ask reception to get you a taxi for campo. Or you could walk. To the left, then take the first paved left turn and you will see the Campo big round sign (actually you can see it from the hotel).

Getting from campo back to hotel: there are always rides outside. $10. Reception is open all night but you can go straight to your room anyway. There is no main door to be locked. I would not recommend walking at niight, as you might get hit by a bad driver. There are no sidewalks.

Getting to airport: walk or taxi.

Room. Nice, clean, airco, tv, no shampoo in my bathroom, wifi is only by the restaurant.

Hotel Facilities: run down, worn carpets, etc. But lobby is nice, they have a pool, a casino, live music some nights, restaurant with breakfast lunch and dinner, bar with no lemons!! This is a casino/motel that locals go to gamble and dance and drink. This is not a tourist vacation resort, but it is not a dive. I was satisfied.

-zing

Member #4279
07-20-13, 22:14
Some awesome reports in here, thanks! Do you guys know of any girls currently in Campo that can provide me with a facesitting / ass worshipping session? Girls who have experience in this and are also of course hygienic (shower before etc.)?There is one girl Andrea that does that, She's has to come in September. I'll keep you posted.

She's in Panama right now.

Midea12

Member #4196
07-21-13, 07:11
yipeee! i'm off to campo for three nights of fun.

in regards to the post about hotels, i found a great deal at the floris hotel. 50% off thru august 25th. it cost me only $64. 50 per night. it's called secret deals, just sign up for a booking. com account (free) and you will receive emails with the deals. if you pm me i will forward you the email.

i can't wait to start tasting all the new chicas at campo tonight.

Member #4196
07-22-13, 13:57
Campo was very slow last night. I tried Kelly in 169, not my type (fat) but did get a BBJ (thanks Midea12)

The one I liked most is the chica in 110. Andrea is a very sweet Colombian MILF in her mid thirties who let me eat her pussy and ass.

I tried four others and will not repeat (nothing wrong with them) they were just not what I am looking for.

I'll be going back to campo around noon today for lunch. I hope to eat some good juicy pussy before my afternoon nap.

More to come.

Member #4279
07-22-13, 18:54
Campo was very slow last night. I tried Kelly in 169, not my type (fat) but did get a BBJ (thanks Midea12)

The one I liked most is the chica in 110. Andrea is a very sweet Colombian MILF in her mid thirties who let me eat her pussy and ass.

I tried four others and will not repeat (nothing wrong with them) they were just not what I am looking for.

I'll be going back to campo around noon today for lunch. I hope to eat some good juicy pussy before my afternoon nap.

More to come.I'm glad that the BBJ did stay the same.
I'm very happy with the girl in 158 also, i think you know her already.

Midea12

Common Sense
07-22-13, 22:15
Hi all,

Does anyone know if they have cable tv on scene at the Campo Bar and able to get NFl / NCAA games and other sports? Thanks.

XanHali28
07-23-13, 05:00
There is one girl Andrea that does that, She's has to come in September. I'll keep you posted.

She's in Panama right now.

Midea12
The one I liked most is the chica in 110. Andrea is a very sweet Colombian MILF in her mid thirties who let me eat her pussy and ass.Thanks for the tip guys. Is the girl Andrea from room 110 the one that Midea12 is referring to (even though he said she will be coming in September). Room 110 sounds like my type of lady. Will see if I can get a chance to check her out asap.

Member #4196
07-23-13, 14:50
Thanks for the tip guys. Is the girl Andrea from room 110 the one that Midea12 is referring to (even though he said she will be coming in September). Room 110 sounds like my type of lady. Will see if I can get a chance to check her out asap.Not the same Andrea, sports yes but usually only soccer and boxing. Campo is for sex not sports viewing.

Day 2 at Campo, I'm a little disappointed in the chicas at Campo this time around. I think it's because I'm not over two chicas that I was with the last two times. They were both GFE for me and they are gone. I went back with Andrea in 110 at lunch time for an hour. Very nice lady and will return to see her this afternoon for another hour.

I met Crystal, twenty year old from DR. Very light skin for a DR girl, had an hour session with her (I will post her room number) nothing else great to report. Lots of silicone if that's what you like. I did a few others but can't even remember the names or room numbers as I was not impressed or satisfied with them.

I was not complaining about Kelly Midea12, she is just not my type. Fine BBJ, thanks for the tip.

I guess I'm just expecting to much.

I will be going to visit one of my favorites in Colombia mid August for three nights.

Off to Campo Again for a lunch time session then nap time before lady's night at Campo tonight.

I will be going back with a different attitude today and just have fun. I'm sure there are plenty of fine chicas at campo, I'm just expecting too much.

Member #4279
07-25-13, 04:56
The Andrea that I mentioned is not the same Andrea that is in rm 110.

This one is an older Andrea, she will do almost anything.

Than on the other hand I heard that campo is not bringing in the older girls anymore, right now there are lots of young girls, but all are leaving, guys tell me they just don't have enough experience.

I've noticed also some of them leaving early or being deported because they don't pay the rent.

Midea12

TulaRevolt
07-28-13, 11:06
Hi guys,

I need some info of this skinny girl with long black hair named Julia or Juliana, room 160. She was in June still on the island. I left for a trip abroad and now that I'm back, there are new girls all over the place. Any info of Julia / Juliana is welcome.

Thanks a lot!