PDA

View Full Version : Guadeloupe

Admin
05-11-02, 01:48
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Snook
04-02-04, 21:24
I realize that this is a very weak post, but since there is nothing posted here, at least a tangential observation. I have never been to Guadeloupe, and although I have traveled extensively throughout the Caribbean, I can't even tell you where the hell it is. However,

On a trip to Costa Rica last year, I met a girl from Guadeloupe. She was stunning. Beautiful eyes and great body. Had a great personality and was GFE plus. She was working at the Park hotel and all inclusive was less than $35.

I don't know what is on this island in the way of action, but if she is representative of what is there, then we really need to check this place out. It is on my list of places to go, based on seeing her. Unfortunately, that list is quite long.

Snook

Routard
09-16-04, 20:36
Well, sorry to disappoint you, Snook, but this is really not the island to head for, at least not for our hobby.

Action is similar to Martinique (see previous message). There is a descent strip club called "l'Extase" in Jarry (no touching allowed).

Therea are a few "massage" advertising in the local advertising papers.

There are some SW in Pointe à Pitre along the road to the Marina, but quality is very bad.

My best suggestion is to do as the locals do: head for Saint Martin (three daily direct flights with Air Caraibes and also with Air Antilles).

Snook
10-18-05, 14:19
I appreciate the great information. Guess Guadeloupe just dropped down on the hit list of places to go. Damn I wish I could find that chick from there again in Costa Rica.

I agree that St. Martin is a great long weekend get away. Even good for a quick cruise ship break....

Happy hunting.
Snook

Mel365
04-04-16, 18:38
Go fishing- Nothing else is happening here.

Barkey
04-05-16, 00:58
Go fishing- Nothing else is happening here.Hey Mel. I at least hope you catch some fish. Personally I love to fish but hate to eat fish. Maybe it reminds me of some other foul smelling thing I encountered years ago that smelled like old fish!

This isn't really a Guadeloupe question but just replying to your latest post. My real question is in a recent post you mentioned that airfares within Colombia were kind of cheap. It looks like I will be venturing off there later this year. I'm planning on visiting Medellin, then a few days in Santa Marta with a friend, and then returning to MDE for several more days. My question for you. Is it less expensive to purchase the RT flight from MDE to Santa Marta then return to MDE in Colombia at the last minute or purchase here in the US before I leave with more advance notice? If I buy here now it looks like the round trip is about $250. Would it be worthwhile purchasing locally in pesos?

I would hate to purchase the ticket here and then find my amiga is somehow not available.

If you can offer any input it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Barkey.

Mel365
04-05-16, 06:31
I would book the MDE SMR ticket now. I believe there are only 2 nonstop to SMR a day from MDE.

If you buy last minute the flight might have a layover in Bogota--Use only Avianca in Colombia.

I would rather stay in Rododero-than SMR. Same airport- nicer beaches and some good restaurants. Try Donde Chucho great seafood!

Do not get a hotel on the beach-they party hearty and late in Rododero and you won't get any sleep.

Taxi to downown santa marta is 28 k rododero is less.

Hey Mel. I at least hope you catch some fish. Personally I love to fish but hate to eat fish. Maybe it reminds me of some other foul smelling thing I encountered years ago that smelled like old fish!

This isn't really a Guadeloupe question but just replying to your latest post. My real question is in a recent post you mentioned that airfares within Colombia were kind of cheap. It looks like I will be venturing off there later this year. I'm planning on visiting Medellin, then a few days in Santa Marta with a friend, and then returning to MDE for several more days. My question for you. Is it less expensive to purchase the RT flight from MDE to Santa Marta then return to MDE in Colombia at the last minute or purchase here in the US before I leave with more advance notice? If I buy here now it looks like the round trip is about $250. Would it be worthwhile purchasing locally in pesos?

I would hate to purchase the ticket here and then find my amiga is somehow not available.

If you can offer any input it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Barkey.

Mel365
04-05-16, 06:33
An amazing airfare Guadeloupe to JFK roundtrip Norwegian Air $240--total-Amazing.

I would book the MDE SMR ticket now. I believe there are only 2 nonstop to SMR a day from MDE.

If you buy last minute the flight might have a layover in Bogota--Use only Avianca in Colombia.

I would rather stay in Rododero-than SMR. Same airport- nicer beaches and some good restaurants. Try Donde Chucho great seafood!

Do not get a hotel on the beach-they party hearty and late in Rododero and you won't get any sleep.

Taxi to downown santa marta is 28 k rododero is less.

Barkey
04-05-16, 15:24

Taxi to downown santa marta is 28 k rododero is less.Great. Thanks for the info.

Barkey.

Lecheurdefouf
08-21-16, 00:25
Go fishing- Nothing else is happening here.You can find lot of girls in Guadeloupe in Pointe à pitre (close to the ferry terminal) and in LE Gosier (grand bay area).

Most of girls are from republican Dominic or Haiti.

Will cost you 20 to 40 euros for a quick fuck.

All of them have apartment and lot of them a pretty.

BusyBunny
01-16-17, 13:58
I can confirm, lots of Domincanas available along Rue Raspail and Rue du Chemin Neuf, sitting by the road. This is one of the poorest areas of Point-à-Pitre.

You can also find available Dominicans in any Dominican-run bar or eatery, if they're not obvious or present, ask if there are 'chicas' and the will be pointed out or called in for you. Prices as per previous post.

I found girls much more easier to find in Guadeloupe than in Martinique.

Gagoo
10-23-17, 02:24
I've been here a few days and I can confirm there are lots of girls in the areas pointed out. But, I will be more specific to help you find the ladies more easy. Now I am going to the Dominican Republic soon, so I don't actually care to try these street girls.

Look on Google Maps for Mmorial ACTe. To the East of this are two streets with women. I have seen them there day and night. Much more at night though. Most are ugly, but I have seen some decent looking ones. This seems to be more of a you drive by and pick them up in your car deal. I don't like doing this with my rental car in some foreign country, or any country. Street names are Rue Raspail and Rue du Chemin Neuf. Where these two streets meet looks to be a small club with working women in it. I seen about 10 women on a Friday at about 4:30 PM. But there were about 30 dudes in and outside, so I didn't want to go in by myself. If I could speak French, maybe I would go.

Next place. Look on Google maps for Total Labrousse. It is like a gas station next to a small highway. On the opposite side of the street running parallel to the highway are lots of women on the streets. I drove by there 3 times now. Today some guy kept stopping and talking to women, so this gave me lots of time to just look around. I actually seen what appears to probably be a big open air brothel type area. It look like an old apartment complex or maybe former hotel, and it looks like lots of hookers hanging around. On that little road are also small bar places that look to have women working. On my first time driving by I seen many cars just cruising that little street and there were lots of women. I don't think they are all Dominican though. There are some truly black women that are probably from a different island. I also got lost looking for a restaurant and I see what looked to be Venezuelan women hanging out at a bar, but I don't know exactly where it was. Since France made it easy for Latina ladies to visit, you can expect a lot more working girls. This bar was approximately near a place on Google Maps PMU 'LE Cheval De Mer". I think this is probably just the tip of the iceberg. I found the big area of girls by accident, and more girls in other areas.

The car that was cruising and talking to the women made a right turn in to a secluded neighborhood, perhaps that whole neighborhood is full of various dubious activities. A small map of where the large group of women and possible clubs and brothels are is attached.

Scubatoo
10-24-17, 07:05
Gagoo, thanks for the excellent intel.

Englishbobaz
02-24-19, 15:12
Not much movement here? I'm going to try and find some of the action mentioned here 2 years ago. Anyone?