PDA

View Full Version : Dominica

Admin
05-11-02, 01:48
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Twister66
03-31-07, 22:17
If you make a left, after exiting the cruise pier. Walk about a half mile down the street. There is a small open air bar, just past a bridge (that goes over a small river). It will be on your left. You should hear Spanish music jammin, There are about 4 girls there, all available. Not the most attractive though. All Spanish chicks, on a scale of 1-10, they were about 2 the worst. 5 the best. Pretty shady rooms available. If you cross the street and walk straight about 500 ft there is another hidden bar very similar, it will be on the Left side of the street. Same deal here, Not very attractive Spanish chicks, all available though. This was in the Daytime so. I don't know what the deal is during the night-time. There was also another bar, same deal, off the side street, accross from the second bar. Ask a local, it is very close to the others, or listen for the loud Spanish music, and follow your ears. LOL

Fantasy
04-01-07, 00:02
Thanks for the recon in a very "dry" port.

Vittu
04-01-07, 03:14
Twister66 -- Excellent work. I was in Dominica in March during a daytime cruise stop. I tried to find action, but it escaped me.

Vittu
02-17-08, 19:59
I will be in Dominica next month. Will report if I get lucky.

Beer Can Bob
09-27-10, 16:54
Wanted to update this thread a bit for anyone headed to Dominica.

Up in the North in portsmouth there are a few dominicanas that are working, cost you about 50$. Haven't sampled them but spoken to plenty of them while out drinking at the bars.

Roseau, the capital has a place just out of town on the coast road heading south. On your right about 3-4 minutes walk past the anchorage hotel a guy has some slot machines and a bar with 10 or more girls from the DR there. Some of them pretty hot too, but I assume this changes from time to time. I took 2 girls home for the night 100US, excellent service. The next day I got freebies in their apartment, both again.

I was there in March this year.

Terry Babb
01-15-13, 21:17
Will be in Dominica for a few days, would like something local,

But if they have some nice plump Latina I will settle for that on my last night.

Anyone have any suggestions as to some action.

Let me know

Terry Babb
01-24-13, 23:33
Well guys, noone could help me with my Dominica Experience but I do hope I can help someone,

Well with all things in French influenced areas the women are kinda stuck up, but when you get through that exterior, they can be soft, I only had 48 hours so I could not dabble with the locals, I had to get right to it, and I found out from my trusty taxi guy that locals only come out in undercover situations, and never at the hotel I stayed at, the Fort Young, as it is too high profile and high trafic area, but there are quite a few people from the DR (Dominican Republic) so I was given the address of this Bar, the locals call the "Spanish bar" but it has a name but I forget, I passed by looked kinda seedy, so I didn't go there, but one word of warning. If you have friends or family in Dominica or business associates. That you don't want them to know what you doing, then do ever to to that bar and watch who you take to your hotel, as word gets around really fast.

Anyhooo, I was given the number for a guy named Julio, and spoke to him and he said he was going to the airport for a girl coming in from the DR (fresh meat) and he would bring her by when he came back from airport, it seemed that it took forever, but then again its a 3 hour round trip so yea. So I get the call that someone was at the front desk to me. (I'd int like that) but ok I came down, so I met Julio, a grubby looking unkempt little man, but nice enough however, soft spoken and discreet. He was with this plump little brown skin Latina, and my eyes opened wide. So of course we got down to business away from prying eyes, they wanted 150us but of course my taxi guy advised me that the going rate is for 100us, what I didn't realize was that was for the whole night. I would have been satisfied for an hour but he then tells me that." I need to pick her up by 7am" so we greed. I was very happy, but my only problem was that she spoke no English.

Ok let me tell you guys first if you are staying at the Fort young hotel bring them in the Lower gate, but the bay street on level 1, its more discreet, there is bar down there so you can ease up to the elevator back to your room with few prying eyes.

So this is where I met her after she went and got settle because after all she just got off the plane.

A little about her, she seems nervous even though she looked like she was in her late 20s so not a baby, but well covered with C cups breasts about 5'2" shoulder length hair bronzed skin and a bit of a but on her, tummy as well but I like them plump. She spoke and engish but we communicated very well, I had some beer and juice in the hotel she only drank juice.

About the experience, in a nutshell "SHE WAS GREAT" I would have liked some conversation but she was talented she bathed me, she blowed me and dried me she massaged me, we watched TV we did it on the balcony, (Ocean frnt balcony only looks out on the sea noon eyes to look back) we don't have the time to get int o the details but I was thoroughly satisfied, what I will let you in on is the morning wake up call, after a fun filled night we slept in each others arms, I was so satisfied and comfortable I seemed to have dropped in a deep sleep, and was dreaming of this glorious Blow job and when I opend my eye there was my little DR girl having "Breakfast". It was her way of letting me know it was time to leave. Waking up to her blowing my like that just made me shoot my load in mouth, she sucked me dry and smiled at me. And muttered something in spanish then went to the bathroom. All I can say is WOW.

I am not a fan of DR girls but this one was really good, and the kicker is. I don't know her name.

All was left to do was call Julio to come pick her up and pay the lady, while she didn't get the 150 I gave her a bit more than the 100. It was well worth it.

So anyone going to Dominica PM me and ill send you Julio's digits.

Hope this helps someone.

PEACE

Terry Babb
12-17-13, 21:15
Julio is a good man, he hooked my up again with a nice short thick Dark skined mamcita from DR, on my last trip a few weeks ago and it was awesome,

He says he has locals but this one was my kinda thing,

Just PM me and I will give you his contacts.

Cochin1
11-25-15, 17:53
Hi,

I am looking for some daytime action in Portsmouth / Cabrit. Any information, help?

Nudu90
10-02-16, 15:37
Hello all,

Been looking for some local action on this end of the island for some time to no avail. Would greatly appreciate any information.

Terry Babb
10-05-16, 14:00
Hello all,

Been looking for some local action on this end of the island for some time to no avail. Would greatly appreciate any information.Best bet for action is Roseau, ask for Julio the taxi guy I'm sure he can help with a chica from DR.

Jaswat
12-29-16, 23:33
Hey Terry Babb,

I'm in Portsmouth Dominica wanted some action. Can you please forward the number of "Julio taxi driver". Will greatly appreciate it!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Terry Babb
01-02-17, 15:19
Hey Terry Babb,

I'm in Portsmouth Dominica wanted some action. Can you please forward the number of "Julio taxi driver". Will greatly appreciate it!..Jaswat,

You PM me asking for Julio but Julio was not available in Portsmouth so I sent you a guy that can help in Po Portsmouth, what the hell man, you made the guy pick up the girl in Roseau and drive her to Portsmouth for you and then didn't even answer the phone. You could have called and said you changed your mind. As a common courtesy.

Now this makes me look bad I am referring dead beats, I did the referral because here in the ISG we have a common professional and social respect for one another. At least that is the norm, wen you do things like this, it makes bad for all of us.

No I don't know on my next visit to Dominica if anyone will notice me. Its a small country dude!

Thanks for nothing!

Lilced99
01-16-17, 16:37
Can someone please give me Julio the taxi guys number?

Hey Terry Babb,

I'm in Portsmouth Dominica wanted some action. Can you please forward the number of "Julio taxi driver". Will greatly appreciate it!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

GermanBoy 2
12-30-17, 22:38
Hey guys,

Does anybody know something about the situation at the island after the big storms? I do not mean only situation due to our hobby, but situation about the people living there, about nature and everything else. Thanks.

Scubatoo
02-08-19, 09:39
Hey guys,

Does anybody know something about the situation at the island after the big storms? I do not mean only situation due to our hobby, but situation about the people living there, about nature and everything else. Thanks.Over a year since this last post. I remain curious as well. I have met some beautiful Dominica women on other islands, and would consider vacationing there. Surely, there must be someone that can share something about the status of this island. Thanks in advance.

Liathain
02-09-19, 05:56
https://www.thedailyherald.sx/regional/84978-strong-2018-4th-quarter-performance-signals-dominica-s-tourism-recovery

Get great current news information on just about anywhere in the inhabited world with the link below.

https://news.google.com/?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

Type in Dominica or anywhere else in the upper search bar.

Lilced99
04-03-19, 05:29
I'm visiting for 2 weeks and am looking for some action.

Fallen Prince
07-03-19, 02:47
Best bet for action is Roseau, ask for Julio the taxi guy I'm sure he can help with a chica from DR.Hi,

Can you send me Julio number? Thanks!

Quagmire1974
07-25-21, 22:34
American Airlines to begin service to Dominica:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/caribbean-routes-coming-mia-american-155809854.html