PDA

View Full Version : Martinique

Admin
05-11-02, 01:49
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Routard
09-16-04, 20:35
Here some info on the lesser known areas such as Martinique.

There used to be a strip club called "l'Extase" in the center of Fort de France, but it is now closed, and not llikely to be reopened.

There are a few advertising for "massage" (only HJ, no FS) in the local advertising papers such as "972" and "Martinique Hebdo".

For the desperates, there are some dominican SW in the Center of Fort de France, the area is called "Terres Saint Ville" and is situated around Avenue Jean Jaures. Action is not starting before 10 pm. I would rate the SW between 2 and 5, most are fat and over 40. Service is very bad, done in abandoned surrounding buildings. I really would not suggest to go, as it is also dangerous. The area is full of drug addicted and the police try to crack down the prostitution activity, following the instructions of new french law. As a customer, you may also be arrested and fined.

My best advise is to head for St Martin.

George90
09-25-04, 06:52
I visited Martinique several years ago in the late 90's. It was an unmitigated DISASTER for mongering. I went mostly for the tourism and only partly for mongering. I have now seen the island and there is no reason to return.

NO LOCALS PROVIDE! All the providers were foreigners almost ALL being from DR. A handful were from Jamaica, Guadeloupe, Dominica, and other near by islands. I found 1 major scene and 2 minor ones. The major scene was along a boulevard in a residential part of Fort-de-France, the capital. They came out around 7 pm and left around midnight. They were only interested in local men in cars. All refused to go to a hotel.

A minor scene was alnog a street that winds up into some hills. They had rooms in the houses they were standing in front of and refused to go anywhere else. They were out from 8 or so until around 1 am. The other minor scene was in the tourist area. The ladies came out late at night 10 pm or so and stayed until 3 or 4 am. None of the providers in any area were very good looking.

What most disappointed me was their pricing. It was outrageous!!! They all wanted something like $60 or $70 for 45 minutes and all night was $300 - $400!!! It was very expensive pay for mediocre play.

I began to understand the high prices when Ilearned more about the cost of living in Martinque. It is also outrageous!! Prices for everything is sky high and part of that is due to high sales and value added taxes.

Unless the place has changed markedly in the past 5 years, Martinique is NOT a place to go for sex.

Routard
09-27-04, 13:19
I forgat to mention in my report that there is also a swinger's club in Le Marin called Fruit de la Passion. I've never been, but I've been told that it catters more for residents.

Mallo
08-07-06, 09:56
Hello,

Any update on the scene there? I am going soon.

Also, any action in the Sofitel hotel?

Thanks a lot

Cammack
01-27-14, 14:30
Well it isn't hopping but it is to be had if one works a bit. I was only there for a few days but decided to rent a car and it paid off. There are people everywhere standing along the roads waiting on a taxi or bus so I simply stopped and offered rides. Of course you have to be selective as to who rides but you get my jist. There are plenty of cute girls who will take you up on a free ride so all that's left is to see if they will take you up on more. As the title to the post says YMMV but I was able to find a girl who spent the whole afternoon at my place. Granted I gave a lot of girls free rides who I didn't get anything from but I figure patience would pay off and it did. My French is terrible which I thought would be a drawback but it kind of helped them open up and led to some teasing and and and. Sorry I don't have digits as I picked her up and dropped her off. Just thought I'd share an idea for Martinique mongering.

Mel365
09-17-17, 09:55
It doesn't sound like this island is crawling with putas.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Mel.

Gagoo
09-18-17, 00:56

Any advice?

Thanks.

Mel.If you are skipping St Maarten, why come to Martinique? Unless you are travelling on a boat or something. I was planning on adding St Maarten on my itinerary, but I will skip it this time. I am thinking of Martinique as one of my stops. But I am not on a mongering trip. I monger when I can. It seems like 'French' places don't like prostitution. You'll find it in the Dutch places though.

Gagoo
09-18-17, 04:27
If you are skipping St Maarten, why come to Martinique? Unless you are travelling on a boat or something. I was planning on adding St Maarten on my itinerary, but I will skip it this time. I am thinking of Martinique as one of my stops. But I am not on a mongering trip. I monger when I can. It seems like 'French' places don't like prostitution. You'll find it in the Dutch places though.It is a big coincidence that I wrote this, then I went to club here in Trinidad and a I asked a Venezuelan lady that I took where else she has been. She said she has been to Martinique, and she will go back again. She says the women work on the streets in Martinique. I told her I might go to Martinique also. I got here Whatsapp, and I will try to find out where they hang out in Martinique. I imagine they would hang out where the tourists would hang out.

Joey Smith
09-19-17, 11:20

Any advice?

Thanks.

Mel.Mel. Please share where the ladies are in Martinique. I will be there next week. Thanks.

Gagoo
10-10-17, 03:26
Mel. Please share where the ladies are in Martinique. I will be there next week. Thanks.I'll get there weekend and will probably stay about a week. Let me know exactly where you want me to do some scouting. I will also go to Guadeloupe after this. I was told in some other islands about working girls are in Martinique. I met a Venezuelan women in Trinidad that says she has worked in Martinique. She said she would go back this month also. I messaged her last week with her Trinidad number, and that number doesn't work anymore. So she might already be in Martinique. But, I didn't understand where.