PDA

View Full Version : St. Vincent

Admin
05-11-02, 01:51
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Routard
04-17-06, 19:39
Saint Vincent is a poor remote vulcanic Caribbean island south of Saint Lucia. More interesting are the Grenadines, more than hundred islands, half of them belonging to Saint Vincent and the other half south to Granada. The Grenadines are a famous sailing destination, a picture of the tropical paradise everyone dreams about. But regarding sex, I would rather consider it as a prison.

HOW TO GET THERE AND HOW TO GET AROUND

There is no international airport. Travellers from Europe need to go through Saint Lucia or Grenada, and from there take a island hopper to Saint Vincent, Union, Canouan, Bequia or Mustique. Travellers from North America can get through Porto Rico, American Airlines have small airplanes that can get to Saint Vincent and Canouan.

There are daily island hoppers between all those islands as wel as daily ferries.
The main islands have good hotels, but way too expensive. The best way to visit the Grenadines is by sailboat or yacht.

PRO ACTION

I don't like to see empty threads in ISG. I checked for two weeks each bar and each club on each island, I asked to taxidrivers, barmen, skippers, I have not found any pro action whatsoever. I can guarantee that there is no pro action in the Grenadines. I didn't check however each bar and club in Saint Vincent, I don't think there is any action in Kingstown, but I'm not sure 100%. If there is any action, I doubt however that it might be of any interest. There are no tourists in Saint Vincent, and the locals can not afford to pay for descent pussy.

AMATEUR ACTION

There is a basic rule in the Caribbean: the smaller the island, the less open minded the girls are. And believe me, the islands of the Grenadines are really small! My opinion is that the ratio quality/effort is really too bad to go for local action. Id' rather advice to try with the tourists that are much more friendly than the locals themselves. Only problem, most tourists congagrate in large groups, mostly families, as they need to share the same dinghy to get off the boat, so not easy to hook up with a single girl.

Saint Vincent is an unfriendly island and most other islands of the Grenadines are too small and have only a couple of empty bars. Only Union and Bequia are worth by night. In Union, all bars are in the main street of Clifton. Some are ownded by young Westerners living in Union, which allows a better interaction between tourists and locals. All bars in Bequia are along the bay of Port Elisabeth. Bequia can become surprising lively during special events like carnaval or regatta. Not only tourists, but also expats living in the surrounding islands join together with the locals and have fun.

Here my special recommendation: the Basil's Bar in Mustique. Mustique is shared by a few rich jetsetters and has only one bar, the most famous of the Caribbean. I have been there only once, but I found a surprising scene. There where a bunch of millionaires daughter so pissed of to be on that boring island that they where ready to be screwed by any guy, including the local barmen. If you have ever dreamed of fucking a millionaires daughter, this is probably the best place on earth to do it!

Lingo
02-21-09, 06:54
I was in the kingstown area of st.vincent about two weeks ago and met some half-decent semi-pro women. I was there for only four days, but managed to do ok. My first night(evening-630pm) was spent wandering around the bus terminal looking for game. I chatted up a very petite half-black half-indian girl who claimed she had missed her bus to an outlying village. I offered her to stay at my hotel room overnight. she agreed. I fucked her three times that night before returning her to the bus terminal the following day. The problem I encountered there is that everyone seems to know each other, so it is very difficult to be discreet. Pro- action as we know it is not openly available, but can be had with the proper approach. The same morning that I returned my date to the bus terminal, I was approached by a woman in her mid twenties who claimed she knew me. I went along with her game and jokingly ask her to come with me to my room, and she agreed. I was too exhausted to accept her proposal and instead gave her five dollars for lunch with a promise to see her soon.

Expat001
09-11-09, 10:02
Check out Stress Bar on Union Island next to the air strip. This is a quiet island where most everything rolls up by 7 pm but Stress has a few girls.

CanouanMan
01-11-13, 15:32
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.Well Routard I certainly agree that SVG like many other islands in the Caribbean can feel like sex prison. And as you can gauge going by my name I have personal knowledge of the area. Unfriendly Vincentians is a little harsh. There is also a smattering of easy pickings to be had. But you have to work a little bit as you aint getting something for nothing.

Unlike their African cousins small island caribbean girls will not come across as sex hungry, until of course you have their knickers down their ankles, then I can assure you no

Lube required.

Your general description of SVG however is to be very much admired with its content and grasp of the place. PS its a great holiday destination. Your pecker will probably only see hand action though!

Scubatoo
01-11-13, 19:16
Well Routard I certainly agree that SVG like many other islands in the Caribbean can feel like sex prison. And as you can gauge going by my name I have personal knowledge of the area. Unfriendly Vincentians is a little harsh. There is also a smattering of easy pickings to be had. But you have to work a little bit as you aint getting something for nothing.

Unlike their African cousins small island caribbean girls will not come across as sex hungry, until of course you have their knickers down their ankles, then I can assure you no

Lube required.

Your general description of SVG however is to be very much admired with its content and grasp of the place. PS its a great holiday destination. Your pecker will probably only see hand action though!Routard's post was from 2006. Since you are familiar with today's scene in St. Vincent, we would all appreciate knowing how things have progressed. I have had to work hard at mongering in places like Barbados and Grand Caymen, hardly at all in St. Maarten and Aruba, and a lot of in-between in a lot of other areas. Routard's past posts were a huge help to me getting to know my way around St. Maarten. Forever grateful for the info-as I would be to you if you are able to shed more detailed light on St. Vincent or other destinations. Happy New Year!

CanouanMan
01-11-13, 21:57
Ok Scubatoo. Travelled enough to give my opinion on Anguilla, Antigua, St. Kitts, a little St. Maartin, a little Jamaica, a little Trini, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia and right throughout the Grenadines (Bequia, Mustique, Carriacou, Union etc). What brings me back time and time again. Purely the love of my ancestral home. I love the place, the vibe, the beauty and being amongst the Caribbean. I am however a fierce mongerer and my penchant is for well built black women with enormous tits. Alas for me the favoured place is therefore Africa and Ghana in particular. Easy peasy all the tits are squeezy. I love all kinds of women but the penchant is for the well built with boof in front and boof in the behind. The islands are frustrating. Plenty to see now and again but quite frankly the chat up lines, the eyes popping out of my head, the chasing, are usually simply embarrassing. These girls are well educated and from an early age understand the perils of being chatted up and salivated by the foreigner whether white or black. Get fucked, get syphillis, get HIV, get anything other than a ring on their finger. Its as clear and as obvious as day follows night. Socio economics also doesn't help. Locals tend to stay in their own socio circle. Therefore it is difficult to hunt around for a vulnerable squeeze without it looking totally out of place and bloody obvious.

You are more likely hooking up with a horny tourist or if they are not chained to the house (maid) some poor Dominican Republic or Haitian migrant who is lonely or looking for extra dosh. I am not painting a good picture here. Next time I am in SVG (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) I will travel to the rarely visited north of the Island but I seriously doubt if my nuts will be accommodated. I hear they maybe a prostitute haunt in town but the girls will not be locals, probably be fucking expensive and of course I will be fucking mullered if seen coming in or out of the joint. All the other islands are not much different. St. Lucia women come across more horny and playful but too many times you visit these places, go to the nightclubs, go to the action, fantastic time, great music and I could end up with a girl but its full of compromises.

In a nutshell head to the Dom Rep for the action or even Jamaica for some hedonistic fun which all comes at a hefty price. As for me. Its back to Cameroon next month for serious boof boof action!

Scubatoo
01-12-13, 18:42
Ok Scubatoo. Travelled enough to give my opinion on Anguilla, Antigua, St. Kitts, a little St. Maartin, a little Jamaica, a little Trini, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia and right throughout the Grenadines (Bequia, Mustique, Carriacou, Union etc). What brings me back time and time again. Purely the love of my ancestral home. I love the place, the vibe, the beauty and being amongst the Caribbean. I am however a fierce mongerer and my penchant is for well built black women with enormous tits. Alas for me the favoured place is therefore Africa and Ghana in particular. Easy peasy all the tits are squeezy. I love all kinds of women but the penchant is for the well built with boof in front and boof in the behind. The islands are frustrating. Plenty to see now and again but quite frankly the chat up lines, the eyes popping out of my head, the chasing, are usually simply embarrassing. These girls are well educated and from an early age understand the perils of being chatted up and salivated by the foreigner whether white or black. Get fucked, get syphillis, get HIV, get anything other than a ring on their finger. Its as clear and as obvious as day follows night. Socio economics also doesn't help. Locals tend to stay in their own socio circle. Therefore it is difficult to hunt around for a vulnerable squeeze without it looking totally out of place and bloody obvious.

You are more likely hooking up with a horny tourist or if they are not chained to the house (maid) some poor Dominican Republic or Haitian migrant who is lonely or looking for extra dosh. I am not painting a good picture here. Next time I am in SVG (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) I will travel to the rarely visited north of the Island but I seriously doubt if my nuts will be accommodated. I hear they maybe a prostitute haunt in town but the girls will not be locals, probably be fucking expensive and of course I will be fucking mullered if seen coming in or out of the joint. All the other islands are not much different. St. Lucia women come across more horny and playful but too many times you visit these places, go to the nightclubs, go to the action, fantastic time, great music and I could end up with a girl but its full of compromises.

In a nutshell head to the Dom Rep for the action or even Jamaica for some hedonistic fun which all comes at a hefty price. As for me. Its back to Cameroon next month for serious boof boof action!CanouanMan, thanks! This is the kind of feedback that helps me decide whether to consider mongering in a particular destination, and whether to have any expectations outside of the normal tourist experiences. Enjoy your African play time.

Arainmain
03-20-13, 16:12
Not even a poor Dominican and Haitian to be seen in Kingstown.

Was told about mango tree bar yesterday by a taxi driver. Need to go check, but I doubt of finding anything if anything.

Terry Babb
12-17-13, 21:12
Just so you guys know, St Vincent scene is not real mongering scene, however women are a dime a Dozen there, they are willing and able and would take a few dollars for a trip back to your hotel, all hotels seem to be mongering friendly but a decent place to meet a good willing companion is Heritage Square on a Friday night, trust me if you don't go home with someone you didn't want to, they just come over when you call them. Or even in Caliaqua, for karaoke nights, though I haven't been there I heard that Mesopotamia is another fertile spot. May have to buy a few drinks but they usually don't call for much more that 50 (us) but a variety mostly dark skin and plump.

Happy Hunting!

Peace