PDA

View Full Version : Turks & Caicos Islands

Admin
05-11-02, 02:14
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

JimmyDR
07-17-02, 16:28
I met 2 guys from here in DR. They said that it was a small Island and no pro action whatsoever. They did say that the regular girls are into white tourists, and that you can go to whatever clubs you want and meet up with them.
Another fact is that one of the guys was a professional An accountant), and earned about $50,000 a year in US Dollars, so they are not poor here at all.

Black Man
08-04-04, 23:42
Any suggestion on bars or night clubs to pickup the locals? Is there any chicas from DR here? I'll be in Providenciales a few days and looking to score!

Zip Head
06-09-06, 06:16
Just returned from three days of diving on Providenciales in Turks and Caicos.

The diving was SUPERB but the night life and mongering are as close to zero as you can imagine. I was kind of prepared for this but the place really is dull. I stayed at the Comfort Inn Suites, decent place, but nothing special and still $104/night. Just a few restaurants in the area and half empty this time of year.

I was there solo and obvious that you had to "bring your own" if you wanted any female fun.

Met a couple bartenders who claimed DR girls were available but very costly. I did see and meet a few DR girls working in various bars and restaurants. Also there are a couple of dance places (one called "Familia") that are supposed to be good for meeting the Latin ladies, but I hadn't rented a car and you really needed one to get there.

Found out there are a couple of small interisland airline companies with direct flights to Puerto Plata and Santo Domingo most days of the week in a Beech 1900; only a 45 minute flight. So off I went!!

Sosua report to follow tomorrow in the DR section!

Wu Shao Bai
11-20-06, 22:58
Darn. Actually visiting Providenciales if I'm lucky. Maybe I'll catch a flight to Puerto Plata or Santo Domingo for the night =)

JP Yank
11-26-06, 13:35
I have a place in Provo and while diving is great there is no action at night even remotely close to what is available in the DR. Remember these islands do not have a large local population so any WGs are from elsewhere and immigration is tough because the place is a rich developed island compared to the DR. You can fly to Puerto Plata on Sky King, the local airline, and it is short 45 min flight. It is not cheap and only goes a few days a week so be careful.

Athlete
08-30-07, 15:51
Is T&C still weak? Going end of nov as part of a cruise. Guess I'll just have to try an bone the chix on the boat LOL

Chris H
04-30-09, 04:55
Just an FYI, there is action on this island....it will mainly be with the Domicans that are on the island. You have to go to a Dominican night club, and all the working girls are all over the club.

Chris H

Chris H
08-25-09, 03:57
well I witnessed the action this time while on the island...I was at a bar called Danny Buoys and there was about 10 working girls amongst the regulars looking very obvious. I did not partake, since I was already with a female, but I was told by my female companion that there are several spots with working girls willing to satisfy for a decent price!

Chris H

Ddyer
04-02-11, 11:38
Does anyone know if there are massage places in Turks & Caicos where HR is on offer?

Many thanks.

JP Yank
11-01-18, 01:49
A long time with no comments on Turks and Caicos. Anybody know of any action in Provo? Hearing could be some clubs with Dominican girls but have not seen anything yet. Any suggestions?

Tacoma101
08-18-23, 14:46
Spending six days here on Provo and its pretty quiet. Start off off season. Even the dating apps are quiet. I did chat with one Colombiana WG and she said she works at Sunset bar and Grill. I drove by in the evening, but it looked closed. I went to a bar called drinksCito. That place definitely had some working girls. Only one of which was attractive.

I will say the Thursday night fish fry in the grace bay area had a lot of attractive local women. I was with an American chica I met at my resort / hotel so I didn't approach.

Taco.

Tacoma101
08-20-23, 15:51
Ok. If you're here for any hobby action, you have to have a rental car. Super easy to get around. I stayed in the middle. Turtle cove. Saw a lot of solo female travelers.

Any light skinned chica you connect with on Tinder, Bumble, or Badoo is going to be working in a bar. Many of the bars are not on google so it does take some work to find where they are physically at. One that was cool was "La Matica". (G map search "Holy family school" it's on that street. Can't miss it at night.

Searching for bars on G map is fruitless. So many are closed or temporarily closed.

Best chica selection I found was at Shots Bar. Right next to the fish fry and Mr Grouper (yum). Girls were slender there. I didn't get prices though. I'm sure you can negotiate down during the off season. Most chicas appeared to be Colombian or light skinned Dominican.

I also hit up Blue Bar in Grace Bay área. On a slow night you can connect with the attractive DR bartenders. I'm certain they are for sale. They also share a lot of info on places to hit up for women.

Enjoy.

Taco.