PDA

View Full Version : Port-au-Prince

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Cunning Linguist
06-25-10, 12:49
Let's just agree that Haiti has an excellent Coco crop and we're good :)

That is easy to agree with though it represents a very low threshold of agreement indeed. With such a threshold, we could also agree, methinks, that roasting small children is bad, drinking battery acid is not conductive to healthy behaviour, and that females are attractive to most members of the ISG.

Peace

Ayyyypapi
06-25-10, 20:31
That is easy to agree with though it represents a very low threshold of agreement indeed. With such a threshold, we could also agree, methinks, that roasting small children is bad, drinking battery acid is not conductive to healthy behaviour, and that females are attractive to most members of the ISG.

PeaceWe roast baby chickens, battery acid is HCL a natural stomach acid, and who knows if more than half of ISG members are attracted to females themselves or just to the tits ass and pussy parts. But how is your Haitian dictonary doing and how is Vicky; more specifically, how is Vicky's ASS?

BadBear2000
06-26-10, 05:42
Guys, I know how to get laid in three languages. English, Spanish, and Creole. I can ask where something is. I can ask for water. I can ask for food. I can ask for beer. I can ask for a good BJ. I can ask for nookie. What else is there?

But before I start getting all teary eyed, I would like to thank all of you guys for a great year. If I died tomorrow all I could say is that it has been great.

I especially want to thank the following guys:

Ayyyypapi for helping me invent trolling

David 33 for his suggestion that got me to think about the mansion

Cunning Linguist for his support and language help

Frannie with many of his ideas

Bluevette for his gifts to the school for wife number 5

Sawassdee for the badbear cap and showing us how easy it is to get laid even if you don't speak the language

La Isla for being a great friend and helping me with the website

Alew217, you old bastard I don't know what happened to you----------Where are you

JTDBusiness for proving to me that you can find a good woman in this torn apart country and being a good friend

And I don't know what your handle is here but the Englishman that better come back and make me some more gin and tonics and BS with me before we go our separate ways to the bed rooms with our babes.

All of you have been great
BB2000

Cunning Linguist
06-26-10, 12:17
We roast baby chickens, battery acid is HCL a natural stomach acid, and who knows if more than half of ISG members are attracted to females themselves or just to the tits ass and pussy parts. But how is your Haitian dictonary doing and how is Vicky; more specifically, how is Vicky's ASS?

True, one thing is being attracted to women and another thing to female parts! LOL!! No, I am not writing a dictionary. I could never write a dictionary. Too much work. I am writing a study of Haitian dialects. Vickie has gone batshit crazy since the quake, found Jesus, and is reportedly in the DR.

Ayyyypapi
06-26-10, 13:03
Wow that means if I learn Creole it's not enough; gotta learn different dialects. I heard some Haitians can't understand each other. I guess it's easier to point to my zozo, ten point to her coco, shake my head up and down and say "oui".

True, one thing is being attracted to women and another thing to female parts! LOL!! No, I am not writing a dictionary. I could never write a dictionary. Too much work. I am writing a study of Haitian dialects. Vickie has gone batshit crazy since the quake, found Jesus, and is reportedly in the DR.

Indi Therapist
07-05-10, 02:50
I have picked up girls in Haiti in the past and thought they were the best I ever had, then the next time they were the worst I ever had. I have picked up girls and thought to myself, I could have done just as good with minnie five fingers and then just out of curiosity tried the same girl again and she would be awesome. I think it all depends on how you approach the girl or what you mind is on at the time. The big difference in Haiti is they are capable of being your girlfriend for a day or a week or longer. If you have your mind fully on your job as the Gentlemen Traveler did while he was here it makes it difficult. He was actually worn out from riding through the rough streets of Haiti to really relax at night. This is one reason why I like it out be cause you do not have to put up with the crazy driving in the city. If everything goes with what we are planning we may have 2 places. One in the city and one at the beach but right on the beach where you can skinny dip with your babe at nights. There will also be a salt water pool for the pussys who are afraid of the big bad sea.

No seriously, when I would come to Haiti on a contract, I had good nights but too many times I had bad nights because I just could not get in the mood. If you are not in the mood then it is very difficult to get your babe in the mood.

Now, this is just my opinion and you know what they say. It is just like A-holes, everybody has one.

GT, when you come back, I will have more time to concentrate on your needs. Sorry I had to disappear for a few days. But when you return, I plan to get your brains f _ _ ked outwell said and if your last comment isn't a reason to come on down now what is, LOL. Been looking to make my way down there for a while, just can't get away yet. So close (miami) yet so far away. Soon Soon.

Happy 4th to all the Yanks here!

BadBear2000
07-05-10, 13:34
Okay guys the house near Delmas is now a reality. I will be working with the lady who owns the house. She is in the U.S. now but will be coming in two weeks. Her dad will be helping but he is getting older and cannot do much so she is depending on me to keep all her important services working properly. This will include water, electricity, and internet. Her dad has already said he wants to turn the roof into a restaurant club with a dance floor. It will be a guest house open to anyone but you mongers wlll still be welcome. In Haiti you have to remember that it is not unusual to be staying at one of the so called elite hotels and see some old fart like me check in with a hot 20 year old babe.

We are still planning the house by the beach which will be pure paradise.,

You know how to reach me if you have any questions.

Gentleman Travel
07-05-10, 20:53
Okay guys the house near Delmas 75 is now a reality. I will be working with the lady who owns the house. She is in the U.S. now but will be coming in two weeks. Her dad will be helping but he is getting older and cannot do much so she is depending on me to keep all her important services working properly. This will include water, electricity, and internet. Her dad has already said he wants to turn the roof into a restaurant club with a dance floor. It will be a guest house open to anyone but you mongers wlll still be welcome. In Haiti you have to remember that it is not unusual to be staying at one of the so called elite hotels and see some old fart like me check in with a hot 20 year old babe.

We are still planning the house by the beach which will be pure paradise.,

You know how to reach me if you have any questions.
Good news Bad Bear!

If I understand this correctly, this place will be operating as a regular guest house, advertised to non-mongers as well? But will be monger-friendly? Do you see girls just hanging out here on spec, or will we need to recruit them specifically each time?

The restaurant/club thing on the roof is a good idea.
Gives the girls something to do while waiting to be picked up.

Good luck!

BadBear2000
07-06-10, 02:24
I think you hit it on the head. We will be inviting girsl with maybe a free drink to get them started. It will be a club type atmosphere. Hopefully we will get the jacuzzi up and running very quickly.

Good news Bad Bear!

If I understand this correctly, this place will be operating as a regular guest house, advertised to non-mongers as well? But will be monger-friendly? Do you see girls just hanging out here on spec, or will we need to recruit them specifically each time?

The restaurant/club thing on the roof is a good idea.
Gives the girls something to do while waiting to be picked up.

Good luck!

JohnSwd40
07-06-10, 10:13
I'm planning a trip for next month.

I can't wait. Whats available, the new place or the mansion?

Ladanian
07-11-10, 02:40
Sweet Orlando to PAP for $244.

BadBear2000
07-11-10, 14:25
I will try to get pics of the rooms and prices this week some times.

I'm planning a trip for next month.

I can't wait. Whats available, the new place or the mansion?

BadBear2000
08-19-10, 03:30
Guys, except for the shity roads to the new place, everything is good. There are girls passing this house all day and night. There is a tent city not far from here which makes it a trolling paradise. I have received some phone calls on my magic jack that I do not have anymore. If you need to communciate with me just send me a PM with your email and I will get back to you. Do not miss out on the last frontier of mongering.

But be careful, it is easy to fall in love with one o these babes because most of them are real girl friend friendly. Beware of these babes when they get your private member into a lip lock. They are hard to resist

Come on down. Forget about the earthquake and just cum and have some fun

La Isla
08-19-10, 15:52
Sounds like we need to resurrect the Coco Bus!!

Guys, except for the shity roads to the new place, everything is good. There are girls passing this house all day and night. There is a tent city not far from here which makes it a trolling paradise. I have received some phone calls on my magic jack that I do not have anymore. If you need to communciate with me just send me a PM with your email and I will get back to you. Do not miss out on the last frontier of mongering.

But be careful, it is easy to fall in love with one o these babes because most of them are real girl friend friendly. Beware of these babes when they get your private member into a lip lock. They are hard to resist

Come on down. Forget about the earthquake and just cum and have some fun

Toto001
08-31-10, 18:08
Hello, everybody,

I have a question. I am invited by an international help organisation to come to Port au Prince shortly and to stay around 1- 2 weeks. I assume they will have accomodation for me in sort of a tent town or something like this.

Just a question for those guys who now the scene. Aren't there any hotels available, which are safe? I hear all sorts of stories on the news here, which make me think if I really should go for this trip, although I certainly would be willing to help.

Is anybody able to give me some recommendation with regard to possible hotels that have been rebuild or which had not been destroyed. Does something like this exist?

Thanks!

La Isla
08-31-10, 22:22
Your answer is here...stay at Bad Bears:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3104

Room with ceiling fan--$40 with breakfast
Room with ceiling fan--$45 with breakfast and dinner
Room with ceiling fan and AC--$50 with breakfast
Room with ceiling fan and AC--$55 with breakfast and dinner.

Hello, everybody,

I have a question. I am invited by an international help organisation to come to Port au Prince shortly and to stay around 1- 2 weeks. I assume they will have accomodation for me in sort of a tent town or something like this.

Just a question for those guys who now the scene. Aren't there any hotels available, which are safe? I hear all sorts of stories on the news here, which make me think if I really should go for this trip, although I certainly would be willing to help.

Is anybody able to give me some recommendation with regard to possible hotels that have been rebuild or which had not been destroyed. Does something like this exist?

Thanks!

Gentleman Travel
09-01-10, 14:47
Hello, everybody,

Thanks!
Well, if you are in PaP, I would imagine that most hotels are solidly booked by aid organizations. Out of town it is possible to get into a regular hotel. Lots of aid organizations put their people up in tents for short duration stays.

Like Isla says, an option is to stay at BB's place - that is what I did (his old place, not the new one in Petionville). Just tell your organization that it is a guest house you found out about. Could be a problem if some else from the organization wants to stay there another time and finds out about the abundance of willing young ladies.

I wasn't out on the streets of PaP at night so I don't really know about safety (out of town it was okay), but I guess you want to be very careful. Most aid organizations quarantine their people after dark. At Bad Bear's you party after dark! All the more reason to stay there - in your tent town you will be confined to barracks, reading your bible every night. At BB's you will be having meaningful interactions with the locals, and spreading additional aid money around!

Radical Guy
09-01-10, 23:39
I am hoping to get down there in a couple of months. I have always been attracted to women who are more "au naturale" and have a natural aroma. Unlike most guys on here, I prefer women who are unshaven and un-pampered.

I have heard that most ladies in Haiti like to remain natural and unshaven. Is that true?

Member #4351
09-02-10, 00:02
This has been discussed some time ago on this thread...I´m too lazy to look for the posts....

La Isla
09-02-10, 01:37
In general, the answer is yes. They are not unclean, but when you live in a climate that's 95F and 98% humidity every day, we all get a little ripe as the day goes on.
As far as shaving, its true. Most do trim the bush back, but rarely do they cut it all the way down.

I am hoping to get down there in a couple of months. I have always been attracted to women who are more "au naturale" and have a natural aroma. Unlike most guys on here, I prefer women who are unshaven and un-pampered.

I have heard that most ladies in Haiti like to remain natural and unshaven. Is that true?

Toto001
09-02-10, 21:04
Well thanks everybody for the helpful advice with regard to accomodations and BB in PaP. In fact, as it turns out I am afraid I will be quarantained throughout the stay with driver and lots of people around me. What a shame.

Well, I will have to return at a later time point to take advantage of the beautiful things in life!

Thanks again!

Gentleman Travel
09-07-10, 20:07
Well thanks everybody for the helpful advice with regard to accomodations and BB in PaP. In fact, as it turns out I am afraid I will be quarantained throughout the stay with driver and lots of people around me. What a shame!
That is a pity, but not surprising.
Still, if you have a driver, you should be able to deke by BB's place during the day sometimes. No doubt he can set you up with a "day rate" for a room and arrange for some young lovelies to hang around on spec.

Your driver can wait out in the hot sun. It's what he is paid for.

It would be a pity not to interact with the locals!
The humanity! The humanity!

Papi0170
09-08-10, 01:02
Well thanks everybody for the helpful advice with regard to accomodations and BB in PaP. In fact, as it turns out I am afraid I will be quarantained throughout the stay with driver and lots of people around me. What a shame.

Well, I will have to return at a later time point to take advantage of the beautiful things in life!

Thanks again!

OK Toto001!

I know the feeling. I've been there myself. I have been on several trips down there for the last few years. NO ACTION for me. It's like I was unofficially quarantined throughout my stays. Just like you, I had to have lots of people around me all the time.

I'm still trying to get to BB's Paradise!

Good luck!

Pro Am
10-17-10, 02:00
Just returned from a great week with BadBear in Haiti. In all honesty, I went to have fun and monger, but couldn't help being affected by what I saw. However, this is a great country with great people. From the moment I met BadBear at the airport wearing that infamous hat to the time he dropped me back to the airport I felt completely secure and safe. BadBear and his partner "B" (not sure if he want's he to use his name) are excellent hosts.

Yeah the roads to the new place are rough, but that was half the adventure for me. I loved it. If your going to travel your gonna have adventure. I love the city and Pettionville. The girls were unbelievable and everywhere. If you want girls to approach you and proposition you, then this isn't the place. Except a few "pros" working at night. But if you want the GFE this is your place. The girls are just regular girls looking to have a good time. On the street, discos, shops you name it you can find them. For example, I saw two hotties in the grocery store when we were shopping for big party at the house. I told BadBear we should invite them. So BB walks up to them, talks a little and invites them to the party. 3 hours later, they're dressed to kill and on the roof dancing. Ya got a love it! Guys it does help if you can form a sentence and have a little bit of personality which is sort of your part of the GFE. These girls want to talk, have fun and hope to find a new man.

If you like chocolate girls of all shapes, sizes and personalities I can't say enough about Haiti. You won't find a better deal then to stay with BadBear. The knowledge he has and getting around is priceless! I am for sure returning!

La Isla
10-18-10, 01:16
I was there at the same time with Pro Am and Bad Bear. We had a great time and even took a road trip to Jacmel (someplace I will definitely return to). This was Pro Am's first time there, and he couldn't have said it better. It's a great place if you have the right attitude.

Bad Bear is in a transitional phase after the earthquake, but still bent over backwards to make sure we all had a good time. Hopefully, he'll be in a better place soon and get things kickin'. Things are still very tough in Haiti, but you can't beat the people or the experience.

Just returned from a great week with BadBear in Haiti. In all honesty, I went to have fun and monger, but couldn't help being affected by what I saw. However, this is a great country with great people. From the moment I met BadBear at the airport wearing that infamous hat to the time he dropped me back to the airport I felt completely secure and safe. BadBear and his partner "B" (not sure if he want's he to use his name) are excellent hosts.

Yeah the roads to the new place are rough, but that was half the adventure for me. I loved it. If your going to travel your gonna have adventure. I love the city and Pettionville. The girls were unbelievable and everywhere. If you want girls to approach you and proposition you, then this isn't the place. Except a few "pros" working at night. But if you want the GFE this is your place. The girls are just regular girls looking to have a good time. On the street, discos, shops you name it you can find them. For example, I saw two hotties in the grocery store when we were shopping for big party at the house. I told BadBear we should invite them. So BB walks up to them, talks a little and invites them to the party. 3 hours later, they're dressed to kill and on the roof dancing. Ya got a love it! Guys it does help if you can form a sentence and have a little bit of personality which is sort of your part of the GFE. These girls want to talk, have fun and hope to find a new man.

If you like chocolate girls of all shapes, sizes and personalities I can't say enough about Haiti. You won't find a better deal then to stay with BadBear. The knowledge he has and getting around is priceless! I am for sure returning!

Gentleman Travel
10-18-10, 20:21
I was there at the same time with Pro Am and Bad Bear. We had a great time and even took a road trip to Jacmel (someplace I will definitely return to). This was Pro Am's first time there, and he couldn't have said it better. It's a great place if you have the right attitude.
I was in Jacmel a few months ago and did not see any easy opportunities for mongering. Mind you, I was only there for 1 night, so did not really get a chance to scope it out. Did you discover anything?

However, it looked like a great place to bring a girl from PaP, if you were going to stay in one of the nice resorts - Hotel Cyvadier or Hotel Lamandou. Girls from the slums or wreckage of PaP would LOVE to holiday there.

Cunning Linguist
10-19-10, 00:18

Bad Bear is in a transitional phase after the earthquake, but still bent over backwards to make sure we all had a good time. Hopefully, he'll be in a better place soon and get things kickin'. Things are still very tough in Haiti, but you can't beat the people or the experience.
For me, Haiti IS Badbear. Were it not for Badbear, I would not even contemplate going there in spite of the delicious girls there. For mongering, there is no better place than Haiti (with Badbear) and China (Changping, with Big Swinging Dave). I hope to see some of you in July when I am back there.
I already want to reserve my place with Badbear even before he has got one!
Mwen renmin Ayiti anpil!

La Isla
10-19-10, 06:22
I was in Jacmel a few months ago and did not see any easy opportunities for mongering.

It's no different than anywhere else in Haiti. Smile at her and there's a 90% chance she's yours :) Jacmel is known for it's pretty women...

La Isla
10-19-10, 06:23
For me, Haiti IS Badbear.

Yup, that's the truth. Without BadBear, it's a tough place to navigate.

BadBear2000
11-06-10, 01:38
As usual the hurricane passed PAP without much wind and a steady drizzle of rain. As I have said before, PAP does not get hit because of the mountains that seem to divert the storm around. However, Leogane got flooded and Gonaive is getting hit as I type this message. I can only hope they do not have the same tragedy as the storms before as mud slides killed many.

Asedeke
11-28-10, 23:33
BB,

Any idea when the dates for next years carnival is going to be? My birthday is early February. I am thinking about going to Haiti for my birthday, but would like my trip to coincide with the carnival if at all possible.

BadBear2000
11-29-10, 13:50
Believe it or not in 2011, Carnival is March 6, 7, 8

BB,

Any idea when the dates for next years carnival is going to be? My birthday is early February. I am thinking about going to Haiti for my birthday, but would like my trip to coincide with the carnival if at all possible.

Derekj6926
11-30-10, 03:54
BadBear what could one expect for a party at Christmas & New Years if one made the trek south to visit BadBear Country?

BadBear2000
11-30-10, 23:35
Lots of sweet chocolate and friendly mongers ready to share bragging rights

BadBear what could one expect for a party at Christmas & New Years if one made the trek south to visit BadBear Country?

Derekj6926
12-01-10, 04:14
I would like to know there will be a roof top party for each of these great Holidays!

Lots of sweet chocolate and friendly mongers ready to share bragging rights

Asedeke
12-03-10, 02:41
Thanks for the info BB. Any advantage to being there around carnival, in terms of availability of beauties?

BadBear2000
12-04-10, 04:23
We will have roof top parties on Christmas and New Years Eve. There are more babies born nine months after carnival than the rest of the year combined.
Does that answer your question

Thanks for the info BB. Any advantage to being there around carnival, in terms of availability of beauties?

BadBear2000
12-09-10, 03:14
As I am sure many of you are watching the news about Haiti. If you are in Haiti and want to go out, do it by walking or riding the motorcycle taxis. They are throwing rocks at cars so it is best to stay home with a hot little honey and just wait it out. My many years of experience here tells me this will last about 3 days and then everything will go back to normal. Even though the people are out protesting the election, most of them are just following some crazy leader that is being paid by some supporters of the candidates that did not make it to the run off. Even though everybody thought Sweet Micky would be there, they probably did not vote for him or even registered to vote. Common sense tells a half way intelligent person that the ex old first lady who was married to a previous president that was ousted for corruption would not be a good chose. And let us think about an entertainer that drops his pants on stage. Presidential material? I don't think so. Prevail was expected to rebuild the country after an earthquake. And what was he going to do it with? His own hands? There are over 1,000, 000 tent refuges. At least Prevail helped the people get those places to live. Many of the people are living better in the tents than they were in their homes before the earthquake.

Cunning Linguist
12-10-10, 00:41
As I am sure many of you are watching the news about Haiti. If you are in Haiti and want to go out, do it by walking or riding the motorcycle taxis. They are throwing rocks at cars so it is best to stay home with a hot little honey and just wait it out. My many years of experience here tells me this will last about 3 days and then everything will go back to normal. Even though the people are out protesting the election, most of them are just following some crazy leader that is being paid by some supporters of the candidates that did not make it to the run off. Even though everybody thought Sweet Micky would be there, they probably did not vote for him or even registered to vote. Common sense tells a half way intelligent person that the ex old first lady who was married to a previous president that was ousted for corruption would not be a good chose. And let us think about an entertainer that drops his pants on stage. Presidential material? I don't think so. Prevail was expected to rebuild the country after an earthquake. And what was he going to do it with? His own hands? There are over 1, 000, 000 tent refuges. At least Prevail helped the people get those places to live. Many of the people are living better in the tents than they were in their homes before the earthquake. Jude Celestine is nothing like Prevail He is a smart, hardworking business man that will have a plan to help Haiti. I have known him since he was a kid and believe me, he will be nobody's puppet.The Haitian people are extremely pissed off. The elections run by the CEP (Election Board) , a lackey group handpicked by the venal, ineffective Préval, have been a moment to shambles, mismanagement, and blatant, shameless manipulation. First, the most important party which has won every election it has participated in was excluded (Fanmi Lavalas). They usually won in percentages surpassing 70%. It is like outlawing the Republican Party in Oklahoma. The USA financed the elections in hopes of a docile, compliant puppet government could result in the end.

In the meantime, hardly anything was done to relieve the situation of the more than one million displaced people. According to many reports, much of the rubble has remained despite all the millions supposedly sent or promised to Haiti. Since the earthquake, Préval has hardly been seen around. He is now reviled by the great majority of the people and his handpicked successor, Jude Célestin is highly despised as he is seen, rightly or wrongly, as Préval's (mis)creation.

On election day, less than a quarter of Haitians actually voted. Hardly surprising in view of the fact that the most party was excluded and that the country is being ravaged by cholera brought in by Nepalese UN troops. Add to this, the chaos resulting from the earthquake (many people lost their homes, addresses, ID) and even in the best of cases, the sham election was headed for trouble. On top of all this, the CEP, the UN, and the US desperately wanted their man to get in come what may. Jude Célestine's relatively well-financed campaigned was omnipresent but few people were swayed. Indeed, they were outright hostile. Jude might be a nice guy but he is passionately hated by most Haitians.

On election day, what was seen as inevitable happened. Many of the polling stations opened hours late. Thousands of people were turned away as their names were not on voter lists. Others had no idea where to vote. In the meantime, ballot boxes were stuffed in favour of Célestin and in many polling stations, voters were turned away by Inite Party supporters (Préval's) unless they supported Célestin. Thousands of the dead who died in the January 12 earthquake were mysteriously able to vote (the zombie vote?) It became so ridiculously obvious that by midday. 12 out of the 19 presidential candidates called for the results to be annulled. Eventually, two of them retracted their statements because they were told they were leading (Marigat and Martelly). However, Préval was adamant that his man be included in the runoff election in January. Thus, that is how it turned out: Marigat and Célestin. Martelly was just behind Célestin by a few votes. However, it is clear that it is not how many votes you get but who counts the votes. Many of the votes were counted in closed quarters at UN bases. Amazing. One of the most popular candidates, Céant, got very few votes whereas his rallies were the most attended (though support waned after Aristide denounced the sham elections).

Préval might settle for Martelly to be included in a three-way runoff but it is clear that there is a rocky road ahead. The Haitian people might be largely uneducated, oppressed, and illiterate but they are very aware politically. Even in a country like Haiti, communications with the world are making it difficult to oppress the masses like they have been doing in a time-honoured fashion. The people of Haiti will eventually win their right to a free and fair election (with Lavalas participation) unless they are physically wiped out. They have nothing to lose now and everything to gain. The Haitian elite must be shaking in their Miami-bought boots.

I imagine that there will be problems until this matter is resolved and it will be more than a few days. It looks like there will be a lot tension until at least the middle of January. For more information, the website.

www.haitian_truth.org Is the best. They seem to get some interesting scoops.

La Isla
12-10-10, 01:14
That's www.haitian-truth.org (it's a hyphen, not an underscore)

The Haitian people are extremely pissed off. The elections run by the CEP (Election Board) , a lackey group handpicked by the venal, ineffective Préval, have been a moment to shambles, mismanagement, and blatant, shameless manipulation. First, the most important party which has won every election it has participated in was excluded (Fanmi Lavalas). They usually won in percentages surpassing 70. It is like outlawing the Republican Party in Oklahoma. The USA financed the elections in hopes of a docile, compliant puppet government could result in the end.

In the meantime, hardly anything was done to relieve the situation of the more than one million displaced people. According to many reports, much of the rubble has remained despite all the millions supposedly sent or promised to Haiti. Since the earthquake, Préval has hardly been seen around. He is now reviled by the great majority of the people and his handpicked successor, Jude Célestin is highly despised as he is seen, rightly or wrongly, as Préval's (mis) creation.

On election day, less than a quarter of Haitians actually voted. Hardly surprising in view of the fact that the most party was excluded and that the country is being ravaged by cholera brought in by Nepalese UN troops. Add to this, the chaos resulting from the earthquake (many people lost their homes, addresses, I'd) and even in the best of cases, the sham election was headed for trouble. On top of all this, the CEP, the UN, and the US desperately wanted their man to get in come what may. Jude Célestine's relatively well-financed campaigned was omnipresent but few people were swayed. Indeed, they were outright hostile. Jude might be a nice guy but he is passionately hated by most Haitians.

On election day, what was seen as inevitable happened. Many of the polling stations opened hours late. Thousands of people were turned away as their names were not on voter lists. Others had no idea where to vote. In the meantime, ballot boxes were stuffed in favour of Célestin and in many polling stations, voters were turned away by Inite Party supporters (Préval's) unless they supported Célestin. Thousands of the dead who died in the January 12 earthquake were mysteriously able to vote (the zombie vote?) It became so ridiculously obvious that by midday. 12 out of the 19 presidential candidates called for the results to be annulled. Eventually, two of them retracted their statements because they were told they were leading (Marigat and Martelly). However, Préval was adamant that his man be included in the runoff election in January. Thus, that is how it turned out: Marigat and Célestin. Martelly was just behind Célestin by a few votes. However, it is clear that it is not how many votes you get but who counts the votes. Many of the votes were counted in closed quarters at UN bases. Amazing. One of the most popular candidates, Céant, got very few votes whereas his rallies were the most attended (though support waned after Aristide denounced the sham elections).

Préval might settle for Martelly to be included in a three-way runoff but it is clear that there is a rocky road ahead. The Haitian people might be largely uneducated, oppressed, and illiterate but they are very aware politically. Even in a country like Haiti, communications with the world are making it difficult to oppress the masses like they have been doing in a time-honoured fashion. The people of Haiti will eventually win their right to a free and fair election (with Lavalas participation) unless they are physically wiped out. They have nothing to lose now and everything to gain. The Haitian elite must be shaking in their Miami-bought boots.

I imagine that there will be problems until this matter is resolved and it will be more than a few days. It looks like there will be a lot tension until at least the middle of January. For more information, the website.

www.haitian_truth.org

Is the best. They seem to get some interesting scoops.

Cunning Linguist
12-10-10, 01:43
That's.

www.haitian-truth.org

(it's a hyphen, not an underscore) Oops. You're right. Mèsi anpil.

La Isla
12-10-10, 03:01
Oops. You're right. Mèsi anpil.Pa pwoblem. :)

Likmiballs
12-11-10, 13:48
Hi everyone,

Just arrived for a 1 year posting and was looking for a nice massage place. If possible, in Petionville. Any advice?

Thanks in advance!

BadBear2000
12-12-10, 05:56
Most Haitian girls can give you a better massage than a parlor and cost less plus get other things massage with hands and lips. I will check but these Haitian babes are use to washing their cloths by hand and have incredible grips making their skills at massages very complete.

Hi everyone,

Just arrived for a 1 year posting and was looking for a nice massage place. If possible, in Petionville. Any advice?

Thanks in advance!

Likmiballs
12-12-10, 17:59
Clearly looking for that Badbear. But I need a place during the day that can accommodate for regular sessions. If you know of such, would be eternally grateful!

Most Haitian girls can give you a better massage than a parlor and cost less plus get other things massage with hands and lips. I will check but these Haitian babes are use to washing their cloths by hand and have incredible grips making their skills at massages very complete.

BDR069
12-15-10, 01:51
Most Haitian girls can give you a better massage than a parlor and cost less plus get other things massage with hands and lips. I will check but these Haitian babes are use to washing their cloths by hand and have incredible grips making their skills at massages very complete.BB. Just tell me wha tI got to do to come for a visit? I'm ready. What's the next step?

Ramoo
12-16-10, 04:23
Are you another of Preval's puppets? I had more respect for you before you posted this. Clearly the majority of the Haitian people want Martelly. If you are genuinely in tuned with Haitians you will admit this. Let's chase the sweet tang here, not deal with the crazy Haitian politics. Peace and pussy.

I have advised Jude to tell his ideas on the radio where the people can hear his every thought and not on political stages where no body can hear what he is saying because of the loud music and cheering from the people. Tell the Haitian people what he plans to do.

BadBear2000
12-16-10, 11:23
Send me a pm with you email address and I will give you all the info.

BB. Just tell me wha tI got to do to come for a visit? I'm ready. What's the next step?

BadBear2000
12-16-10, 11:29
Nope. Don't even know Prevail. I have always sat on the fence when it comes to politics in Haiti and I guess I should remain there. The only thing that bothered me about Sweet Micky is when the results came out he got a bunch of young punks all fired up and they shut the city down for 3 days burning and destroying property that had nothing to do with any of the candidates. Just like in the good old USA, the president is not the one running the country it is the elite or large corporations so I want even say anything else about Haitian politics. I will let the Haitians deal with that. I will just concentrate on the pussy.

Are you another of Preval's puppets? I had more respect for you before you posted this. Clearly the majority of the Haitian people want Martelly. If you are genuinely in tuned with Haitians you will admit this. Let's chase the sweet tang here, not deal with the crazy Haitian politics. Peace and pussy.

Pro Am
12-16-10, 16:17
Alright I just got back from my 2nd trip to Haiti in two months. Both times I stayed with BadBear and company. I won't bore you with comments on the house and lodging as I mentioned that in October. Just know that BadBear is working on this. However, I will say that this time I took it upon myself, with the help of my GF, to take moto taxi's and tap tap's each day into Petionville. Although I seem to be enjoying my time and company of the GF, I will say there are alot of great looking girls. Some are "pro's" and some are just regular girls looking for fun. I will also say that it was alot easier to meet more "regular" girls when you are in the company of a girl. Weird, but it seem to be the case. The most appealing part of Haiti for me is the simple welcoming way the people have for you. I spent alot of time this trip in a neighborhood in Petionville. I was amazed how I could sit on a step of a building and people would just come up and talk. Now, I'll admit, I am a little more of a people person, and I like the cat and mouse courtship process with girls.

I cannot say enough about BadBear and his team. Although this trip I didn't get to spend as much time with them that I would of liked (they were busy working on a jobsite. They have to pay the bills too). If you are considering going to Haiti don't even think of it without the help of these guys.

This trip was marred by the election violence and riots my last few days. But the first 6-7 days were great. Due to the violence I was held up at the house for a couple of days. This is where the GF was nice to come and stay even though it was risky to travel. But better the Haitian travel then the blan.

We had a great roof top party Saturday night. I was able to take some photo's of the girls for awhile at least until my GF walked in the room. Here's a couple of photo's that I think show a sampling of what's available in Haiti. These two are little spinners, but they come in all shapes and sizes.

Marc Anthony
12-17-10, 03:12
You won't bore us with any level of detail. Based on the news coverage your vacation was an adventure on the order of "chasing girls in Taliban territory". It's great to have someone report literally visiting during the election violence, the airport shutdown, and still have found it a positive experience.

Any other stories or picture will be welcome.

BadBear2000
12-24-10, 03:59
We have just completed one hell of a year in Haiti. Where we have endured a horrible earthquake, Cholera, and a political riot. It has been said that if there is ever a nuclear catastrophe there would only be cock roaches and Haitians to survive. I once thought that was a bad saying but after living with these people for so many years I realized it was a credit to their ability to endure the impossible events.

Now own to what we are about:

We are having a party at a friend's house tomorrow. Unfortunately it will be a closed event with only his nearest friends and guests. Hopefully we can get some hotties in the pool naked. Derick, you are included.

Tomorrow night we will be having a rooftop party and it will be a blast. There may not be a Santa Claus but there will be some gifts in your pants-oops, I mean stockings. We will be missing the mating call of the Wild Rover but his friend Derick will be here. If you are in Haiti you are invited. Don't miss this. And if you are in route, just let us know. There will be a dance group and I will gets some pics this time. I promise.

And now, I am wishing all you fellow mongers Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

May the force be with you.

BB2000

Dickhead
12-24-10, 05:10
Greetings. I've been reading this thread and I am at a loss as to why any sane person would come here to monger in the poorest country in the hemisphere and the one with the highest AIDS rate, indeed pretty much the cradle of AIDS. I guess not for the weather. I suppose it could be a unique cuisine but I'm thinking the famine has probably affected the cuisine.

I guess some guys just really like cholera. That's all I can come up with.

Manizales911
12-24-10, 15:59
Greetings. I've been reading this thread and I am at a loss as to why any sane person would come here to monger in the poorest country in the hemisphere and the one with the highest AIDS rate, indeed pretty much the cradle of AIDS. I guess not for the weather. I suppose it could be a unique cuisine but I'm thinking the famine has probably affected the cuisine.

I guess some guys just really like cholera. That's all I can come up with. Your name says it all. Dickhead. Nobody's telling you where to monger, don't criticize a place you haven't been to Dickhead.

Wild Rover
12-25-10, 14:22

I guess some guys just really like cholera. That's all I can come up with.Go to Port-AU-Prince, spend some time with the BadBear, sample the pussy and you will change your mind.

And please stop listening to the International News propaganda regarding Haiti.

How on earth could you think of a name like Dickhead, Wild Rover

Derekj6926
12-26-10, 15:41
I hope responding to your post does not give any credence to your words! Let me say after reading your missinformed posting you pissed me off writing something you have never experienced and know nothing personally of.

Coming to judgement on a nation and it's people without ever personally seeing it really speaks loudly to me about you. I hope you will come for ten days to visit Badbear to see for yourself, especially after the insulting post you have posted. In my years on this earth I have learned not to judge a book by its cover which Haiti's cover comes from the us media. I understand you have never been to Haiti which only makes sense if you listen and believe anthing the media in the USA has to say. The media in the USA is the greatest propaganda machine in the history of mankind,

After having spent a lot of time in Haiti the Haitian woman has gained my respect, and yes I have so much respect for the Haitian woman, she is the most amazing woman in the world. Come to Haiti and see her and experience her and any man who does not respect these women is not worth his salt! These woman Love and cherish their children and families and will do anything to take care of their family. Even in the most difficult of situations they do what they must do to take care of their families!

I guess some guys just really like cholera. That's all I can come up with.

BionicMan
12-26-10, 16:42
How on earth could you think of a name like Dickhead, Wild RoverBy looking at himself at the mirror?

Derekj6926
12-26-10, 18:09
Just spent my first Christmas in Haiti and Loved it! BadBear put on a great roof top party Christmas Eve and the we had a pool party Christmas Day. I had a great time with more lovely ladies than I can take care of. It is heart breaking to have three girls and have to turn a fourth one down! I do not like to disappoint a lady!

Missed you Wild Rover as my wingman but we did ok, Mr. Smith did good but you have big shoes to fill LOL! Tried your mating call Wild Rover and it works but you have the talent to draw in the women that I can only dream of!

Coolie High
01-21-11, 12:39
Hey Badbear,

How is it in Haiti right now. The US State Department just issued a warning *saying that Americans should avoid all travel to Haiti for the foreseeable future. *

Since I don't trust Uncle Sam, I was wondering what's the REAL status in Haiti. I wanted to finally hookup with you this coming July and check out all those chocalate kisses that's in Haiti.

Triple Stacks
02-08-11, 00:28
How's everything going down there at the Mansions? Hope you guys are staying safe or got the hell out of dodge, news sounds pretty crazy. And all the Haitians being aggressively deported from DR too? It's pretty fucked up. Hope things turn around soon. Give us a shout when you can, BB.

Ontheroad
02-08-11, 21:35
So Bear, what is up? I am ready to book a ticket and get back to PauP. The political discussion is interesting but what about conditions on the ground? I am in a war zone at the moment and I definitely will be back but what is your take? Are things going to get crazy? Should people defer coming down? Give us some info to work with. Thanks pal. See you soon.

Saltydawg
03-01-11, 00:51
please bring us up to speed, bb. is your hostelry in operation currently? you seemed to be going strong over the holidays, but it's been right quiet on here lately. was thinking of making a visit next month or maybe early april. what gives?

hope things down there are equalizing, if not improving. the middle east and north africa seem to have the media monopolized, so haiti gets the back burner presently.

look forward to your good word.

sd

Zefife
04-20-11, 04:08
Dear friends,

I have a question that I have been wanting to ask for some time now but that I did not dare to ask before. I hope that you will not take it the wrong way.

As a monger, I am rather the lone type. It's not that I am ungrateful nor ashamed, but I don't really fancy sharing this activity. Being in Port-au-Prince for work, I would be happy to learn more about the complexity of Haitian "culture" if you see what I mean, but I am not sure that the Mansion is my type of "format".

In my previous experiences, I have always followed (very good) advise from this forum indicating other options, such as massage parlors, private houses or bars where I could go, pick a girl (from several specimen, always better) and organize myself as I want.

I have not written a lot of reports so far, but you can check the few I prepared to check my credibility. Once you're done, here comes the question : I was wondering if any of you could recommend another format that what I have seen in here. Something safe but discrete enough for a shy white monger.

Again, I have nothing against the great work that BB is doing in here. I am convinced that all reports are under the reality and that he offers incredible services. I just don't think that it is my style.

Could you guys recommend such an institution that could fulfill my expectations of tranquility and discretion as well as providing access to hot young girls, of course (should I have started with this?).

Thanks in advance.

Jack Burton
08-12-11, 09:06
please bring us up to speed, bb. is your hostelry in operation currently? you seemed to be going strong over the holidays, but it's been right quiet on here lately. was thinking of making a visit next month or maybe early april. what gives?

hope things down there are equalizing, if not improving. the middle east and north africa seem to have the media monopolized, so haiti gets the back burner presently.

look forward to your good word.

sdas near as i can determine, badbear2000 last wrote here on 23 december 2010. this came out on 25 december 2010:

search on this and badbear2000.

http://www.haitian-truth.org.

could gather no further info, good or bad, and that ain't good. since then, at least two americans were lynched shortly after leaving pap airport.

plus haiti, under persident martelly, has been unable to form a government, as aristide / preval forces hold more raw power. as least, the cholera epidemic has lessened, until the rainy season, which is. may-november. and the usa state department has issued a new travel advisory 8 august 2011, saying, briefly, don't.

PinkResearcher
10-13-11, 23:15
Mongering in Haiti demands street smartness, but it is not as risky as people may think.

Newbies should stay in Petion Ville. Start mongering around the Barak (nice roof top terrasse) , opposite is the Club xtreme (disco) , around the corner one can get lucky in the Flamingo Night Club and score a Dominican Chica (though 4, 5s, room for 500 Gds). The Jet-Set seems to be the UN party Place at the moment with lots of girls around. Going rates start at 500 Gds, a night should be 1000 Gds (keep in mind that a worker makes 200-500 / day). So don t spoil them. Don t take any girl home, be sure you know them or they background or you might be in for a night with psycho *****. Plus, do not underestimate crime, she might check out your house and her older bro might visit you the night after.

As soon as it gets dark, street girls are out on the streets in Petion Ville, hard to miss, some really nice, they also know brothels (starting from 500 Gds) , but these are mostly quite funky / dirty / no running water, etc.

Kdog
11-01-11, 01:33
I'd love to visit Haiti, but I think it's impossible without BadBear in the mix. I've tried to find a way to contact him with no luck. I don't speak any French or Creole and can't even find a hotel on the internet in Petitionville. Anybody have any ideas. Is BadBear still available and just hard to contact. Any help much appreciated. Thanks, Kdog.

Kdog
11-02-11, 02:54
What the heck happened? I'll be going to PAP in a little over a week. If anyone wants to exchange their knowledge of Haitian women and how to have a good time in Petionville for some beers, please PM me.

Member #4351
12-02-11, 17:26
Well Marriott has seen the light. Thanks to all the NGO and UN parasites living off the international public trough in Haiti, hotel rooms cost many times more than they are worth if one is lucky enough to find one which can be booked. So Marriott is going to build a new hotel with 173 rooms in PAP. It will be constructed in 2012 and since they obviously know how quickly things move in Haiti, opening is planned for 2014.

Golfinho
12-02-11, 17:55
Haiti. Petionville. Is a perfectly fine place to visit. Now. (well, as of September). And, Villa Creole was a good place to stay. Be advised that it isn't for the cheap crowd, but you will get a fair value for return with the girls. For entry into hotel with guest, it is doable. After night man comes on, and out first thing am Use one of the hotel drivers to take you around in car / truck and locate action and access your potential guest. Just after dark, the options come out and they are everywhere in Petionville. Language barrier no problem, French gets you by and some speak english. Dollars get you by as well. For costs, note that with NGO money around, you'll hear 100 dollar quotes. But prices are all over the board. Up to you.

Jiggydus
12-02-11, 19:46
Well Marriott has seen the light. Thanks to all the NGO and UN parasites living off the international public trough in Haiti, hotel rooms cost many times more than they are worth if one is lucky enough to find one which can be booked. So Marriott is going to build a new hotel with 173 rooms in PAP. It will be constructed in 2012 and since they obviously know how quickly things move in Haiti, opening is planned for 2014.Me thinks it is high time I find a good job with one of those NGOs or UN parasites. Guess if you can't beat them, join them! No my conscience won't let me do that! Hmmm. Maybe I might just get a job at Marriott! That's the ticket!

Eatin Beaver
12-22-11, 07:06
Has anyone one here ever ventured out to the border town of Malpasse about 1 hour away from Port-au-Prince. Any stories on the place. Any info.

BionicMan
12-22-11, 09:13
Well Marriott has seen the light. Thanks to all the NGO and UN parasites living off the international public trough in Haiti, hotel rooms cost many times more than they are worth if one is lucky enough to find one which can be booked. So Marriott is going to build a new hotel with 173 rooms in PAP. It will be constructed in 2012 and since they obviously know how quickly things move in Haiti, opening is planned for 2014.I hear what you say, but a new hotel can also be a way to boost some economy in the country with employments etc.

Better than just drop the pennies as a mercy gesture

Member #4351
12-22-11, 15:44
The question will be if it is GF. Almost all Intl. Marriotts are. But given the mindset of the majority of their guests (parasites mentioned in previous post), including a large dollop of Feminazis they could be more restrictive.

Golfinho
12-23-11, 05:23
The question will be if it is GF. Almost all Intl. Marriotts are. But given the mindset of the majority of their guests (parasites mentioned in previous post), including a large dollop of Feminazis they could be more restrictive.Why speculate about a place that hasn't even opened?

Experience in Haiti has been that Hotel staff responds very favorably to a guest who tips. They go out of their way to see that your needs are met. Hire a driver and you get a full service helper.

Note: I was at hotel while the Sliwa guy from NY guardian angels was there. He was saying he was looking into proposal to set up something in Haiti to protect women from being assaulted. These kind of people are everywhere

Member #4351
12-23-11, 16:14
Why speculate about a place that hasn't even opened?Because once it has opened, speculation will be moot.

Golfinho
12-24-11, 03:01
Because once it has opened, speculation will be moot.Any hard and useful info until then?

Haiti experience (one time visit) is that infrastructure is not up to level of talent. You have to be prepared to pay for hotel comfort standard to get good set-up to enjoy the many opportunities. Will go back at some point. In the meantime, a lot of Haitian girls in the DR.

Derekj6926
02-25-12, 00:35
I miss my homeland, oh I love this city, she offers a man his fantasies into infinity! In most places in the world you have fantasies you dream about, in Haiti fantasy and reality meet. I love Haiti. It offers me a life of total freedom and allows me to live in reality all of my dreams and fantasies fulfilled !

Eatin Beaver
05-12-12, 01:46
Hi. I will be there in Port-au-Prince on wed 5/16/12. Anyone around on that date, I'll be there for 2 weeks and report back an update let you guys know whats going on. Can anyone recomend a Creole language school so I might be able to pick up some of the local lingo. Creole is a very hard to find language outside of Haiti, I'm great with Spanish and Thai, But creole I need to learn, any way, a report with pictures is comming soon.

PL1984
06-29-12, 15:10
Hi. I will be there in Port-au-Prince on wed 5/16/12. Anyone around on that date, I'll be there for 2 weeks and report back an update let you guys know whats going on. Can anyone recomend a Creole language school so I might be able to pick up some of the local lingo. Creole is a very hard to find language outside of Haiti, I'm great with Spanish and Thai, But creole I need to learn, any way, a report with pictures is comming soon.If you speak french you will most likely be OK in Port-au-Prince, and if you don't speak french there is no way you will be learning creole.

Charles Pooter
06-30-12, 12:41
If you speak french you will most likely be OK in Port-au-Prince, and if you don't speak french there is no way you will be learning creole.If you were starting from scratch you could say that Haitian Creole is the easiest language to learn. It has an extremely simple and logical grammar, all words are spoken exactly as written and vice versa, and there is a very limited vocabulary. But of course none of us are starting from scratch. We have our own native tongues and most of us will have a little or a lot of other languages too. As PL1984 implies, if you have knowledge of French you will learn Creole ten times faster.

I think Eatin Beaver's problem is not any inherent difficulty in the Creole language, but the fact that he is only there two weeks. It is a big ask to learn any language from scratch in two weeks. The most he could do is learn a few "ice-breaker" phrases and he could do that from the 10-disk Pimsleur series which is widely available pirated online.

But if this will be the first of regular visits to Haiti then it would be better to learn the grammar systematically. The good news is that there isn't much to learn. In Spanish, for example, there are two verbs meaning "to be" and they each have around 100 different variants. In Creole you only have to learn two words. (And Spanish is a relatively easy language). As a native English speaker I have never understood how others can master our beautiful but massively irregular and illogical language so well. Creole is the total opposite.

Eatin Beaver
07-20-12, 16:15
I returned from Haiti and I think you must learn at least some basic creole to have a really Awesome time, Because really no one speaks english, and it is impossible to communicate without speaking creole, The people are very conservative and minding there own business as they walk the streets looking directly ahead of themselves and not looking to see what others are doing, until you say a simple Bonjou as a pretty girl walks by and she is so surprised, She turns and looks at the white stranger and a huge smile appears on her face and a Bonjou back and maybe more, But them I'm lost for words to continue the conversation, It's very funny just to sit on a wall at Delmars and watch the pretty girls go by and Bonjou every Hot girl and see the re-action, I'm an old guy but very white, blonde and blue so I'm like something very different to the locals and I can walk around all day and pretty much never see another gringo, unless they are driving a SUV, I stayed at 3 different hotels all were terrible and very over priced, Found a restaurant that served pizza and buffalo wings, not bad food but higher priced than the US, It seems that I came across Haitian guys speaking english and only 1 girl who spoke english. I asked many people about the world famous Bad Bear but nobody had heard of the legend, I met a semi famous Haiti man who knows Sean Penn and was on several TV documentaries after the earthquake and also documentaries about VooDoo, But he never knew of Bad Bear, I found a wild disco surrounded by hard core hookers, They could speak limited english, But too hard core for me, anyway like I said earlier I met up with an english speaking 22 year old very nice girl, at first she acting all innocent like she a virgin, the next day she's waiting outside my hotel and wants to come in and fuck me, She's been thinking about it all night, never been with a white dude before, So we spent that day, in bed fucking and sucking and she seemed pretty experienced for such a shy little girl, I ended up spending the rest of the time with her, Now if I could speak creole I think I could of had the same experience with many more girls that took an interest in me, The people seem very friendly once the ice is broken, I think one HAS to speak creole and needs to find an apartment that has air cond, is quiet, (damn cock a doodle doo and dogs barking all night) and HOT water, I never saw HOT! Water or decent air cond, and very noisy, I never got sick, I was very careful. Only drink water from a supermarket, it looks like outside they sell water and reseal the bottles with plastic, but who knows what is in the water, I was fine till in Jacmel on the beach I had a delicious fish dinner, then I got sick for the last few days, Have to be very careful what you eat, for my next visit, I will be speaking creole and I can't wait to have the time of my life, I got the pimsleur CDs and also when I was in Haiti I bought a very good Diksyone Kreyol book to study creole, That's about it, I'll be back in November.

If you were starting from scratch you could say that Haitian Creole is the easiest language to learn. It has an extremely simple and logical grammar, all words are spoken exactly as written and vice versa, and there is a very limited vocabulary. But of course none of us are starting from scratch. We have our own native tongues and most of us will have a little or a lot of other languages too. As PL1984 implies, if you have knowledge of French you will learn Creole ten times faster.

I think Eatin Beaver's problem is not any inherent difficulty in the Creole language, but the fact that he is only there two weeks. It is a big ask to learn any language from scratch in two weeks. The most he could do is learn a few "ice-breaker" phrases and he could do that from the 10-disk Pimsleur series which is widely available pirated online.

But if this will be the first of regular visits to Haiti then it would be better to learn the grammar systematically. The good news is that there isn't much to learn. In Spanish, for example, there are two verbs meaning "to be" and they each have around 100 different variants. In Creole you only have to learn two words. (And Spanish is a relatively easy language). As a native English speaker I have never understood how others can master our beautiful but massively irregular and illogical language so well. Creole is the total opposite.

Charles Pooter
07-20-12, 18:02
Great post, Eatin Beaver! Thanks for reporting back. So little on Haiti here.

Arainmain
07-20-12, 18:35
Great report thanks.

Can you tell the names of hotels, prices, and name of the disco?

Maybe se she was really a virgin.

Thanks

(.)I stayed at 3 different hotels all were terrible and very over priced,](.) I found a wild disco surrounded by hard core hookers,](.)

Derekj6926
08-25-12, 12:47
You are finding why I Love Haiti so much, I am happy for you. I would suggest you go to Villa Imperial Hotel at Delmas 42. The rooms are not fantastic but for as low as $45. 00 and up to $60. 00 per night with hot water, good security, a great location, and a swimming pool as a plus. Bad Bear has gotten married and gone off the circuit so it probably will only be an accident if you meet him. The club I recommend is Jet Set just up from the Police Station just north of the park, stay on the left side of the park and up a few hundred yards you will find the Jet Set Club however; don't bother going out till 11:30 PM which I don't like but that is when swarms of beautiful women go out to dance. I also like Club Barak which is straight down the same street below the park on the left. Will be back soon also, love this country!

I returned from Haiti and I think you must learn at least some basic creole to have a really Awesome time, Because really no one speaks english, and it is impossible to communicate without speaking creole, The people are very conservative and minding there own business as they walk the streets looking directly ahead of themselves and not looking to see what others are doing, until you say a simple Bonjou as a pretty girl walks by and she is so surprised, She turns and looks at the white stranger and a huge smile appears on her face and a Bonjou back and maybe more, But them I'm lost for words to continue the conversation, It's very funny just to sit on a wall at Delmars and watch the pretty girls go by and Bonjou every Hot girl and see the re-action, I'm an old guy but very white, blonde and blue so I'm like something very different to the locals and I can walk around all day and pretty much never see another gringo, unless they are driving a SUV, I stayed at 3 different hotels all were terrible and very over priced, Found a restaurant that served pizza and buffalo wings, not bad food but higher priced than the US, It seems that I came across Haitian guys speaking english and only 1 girl who spoke english. I asked many people about the world famous Bad Bear but nobody had heard of the legend, I met a semi famous Haiti man who knows Sean Penn and was on several TV documentaries after the earthquake and also documentaries about VooDoo, But he never knew of Bad Bear, I found a wild disco surrounded by hard core hookers, They could speak limited english, But too hard core for me, anyway like I said earlier I met up with an english speaking 22 year old very nice girl, at first she acting all innocent like she a virgin, the next day she's waiting outside my hotel and wants to come in and fuck me, She's been thinking about it all night, never been with a white dude before, So we spent that day, in bed fucking and sucking and she seemed pretty experienced for such a shy little girl, I ended up spending the rest of the time with her, Now if I could speak creole I think I could of had the same experience with many more girls that took an interest in me, The people seem very friendly once the ice is broken, I think one HAS to speak creole and needs to find an apartment that has air cond, is quiet, (damn cock a doodle doo and dogs barking all night) and HOT water, I never saw HOT! Water or decent air cond, and very noisy, I never got sick, I was very careful. Only drink water from a supermarket, it looks like outside they sell water and reseal the bottles with plastic, but who knows what is in the water, I was fine till in Jacmel on the beach I had a delicious fish dinner, then I got sick for the last few days, Have to be very careful what you eat, for my next visit, I will be speaking creole and I can't wait to have the time of my life, I got the pimsleur CDs and also when I was in Haiti I bought a very good Diksyone Kreyol book to study creole, That's about it, I'll be back in November.

Derekj6926
08-25-12, 20:12
By the way Villa Imperial offers air conditioning in their rooms!

You are finding why I Love Haiti so much, I am happy for you. I would suggest you go to Villa Imperial Hotel at Delmas 42. The rooms are not fantastic but for as low as $45. 00 and up to $60. 00 per night with hot water, good security, a great location, and a swimming pool as a plus. Bad Bear has gotten married and gone off the circuit so it probably will only be an accident if you meet him. The club I recommend is Jet Set just up from the Police Station just north of the park, stay on the left side of the park and up a few hundred yards you will find the Jet Set Club however; don't bother going out till 11:30 PM which I don't like but that is when swarms of beautiful women go out to dance. I also like Club Barak which is straight down the same street below the park on the left. Will be back soon also, love this country!

JohnnyO52
08-25-12, 20:55
How's it going. If you have a smart phone you can download the language translator and use the speak and translate part to help yourself in a pinch. I sometimes use it to find words in Spanish that I should know. I covers a variety of languages and is a free download to you phone. But nothing beats actually learning some or all the language.

I returned from Haiti and I think you must learn at least some basic creole to have a really Awesome time, Because really no one speaks english, and it is impossible to communicate without speaking creole, The people are very conservative and minding there own business as they walk the streets looking directly ahead of themselves and not looking to see what others are doing, until you say a simple Bonjou as a pretty girl walks by and she is so surprised, She turns and looks at the white stranger and a huge smile appears on her face and a Bonjou back and maybe more, But them I'm lost for words to continue the conversation, It's very funny just to sit on a wall at Delmars and watch the pretty girls go by and Bonjou every Hot girl and see the re-action, I'm an old guy but very white, blonde and blue so I'm like something very different to the locals and I can walk around all day and pretty much never see another gringo, unless they are driving a SUV, I stayed at 3 different hotels all were terrible and very over priced, Found a restaurant that served pizza and buffalo wings, not bad food but higher priced than the US, It seems that I came across Haitian guys speaking english and only 1 girl who spoke english. I asked many people about the world famous Bad Bear but nobody had heard of the legend, I met a semi famous Haiti man who knows Sean Penn and was on several TV documentaries after the earthquake and also documentaries about VooDoo, But he never knew of Bad Bear, I found a wild disco surrounded by hard core hookers.

Cunning Linguist
08-26-12, 13:18
Yes, Bad Bear did get married. I should know, I was there. He married a great girl.

Haiti has become more expensive, at least in Pòtoprens, but it is still doable though your mileage may vary. You really need to know Kreyòl and / or know people who know people to get the best results.

Here are some photos of a girl I did while there. Amazing how many colours of flesh there are. I love the colour of Haitian girls' clits. They are such a light, pastel pink colour as you can see in the photo. Truly beautiful to behold.

HaitiHoeChaser
10-21-12, 20:16
Hello everyone this is haitihoechaser. I am new to the forum i just open kreyol mansion in haiti last month in port au prince. We have all types of girls from skinny to overweight. Come to haiti i will make sure you have the time of your life. It is a beautiful mansion with air conditioner and hot, cold water. Meals are free for your stay brekfast and lunch included and any girl you want all this for only $100 dollars a day.

Hung Hefner
10-26-12, 06:57
Hello everyone this is haitihoechaser. I am new to the forum i just open kreyol mansion in haiti last month in port au prince. We have all types of girls from skinny to overweight. Come to haiti i will make sure you have the time of your life. It is a beautiful mansion with air conditioner and hot, cold water. Meals are free for your stay brekfast and lunch included and any girl you want all this for only $100 dollars a day.Is there an address or site for your spot?

HaitiHoeChaser
10-27-12, 17:50
Is there an address or site for your spot?It is located in Delmas; its hidden from the streets I am working on the site right now if you are really interested let me know when you coming down so I can arrange everything for you.

Jtdbusiness
10-30-12, 01:53
It is located in Delmas; its hidden from the streets I am working on the site right now if you are really interested let me know when you coming down so I can arrange everything for you.Do you have a phone number in Haiti or way to contact you?

La Isla
10-30-12, 03:49
I think you should make it perfectly clear, that you or this new endeavor is in NO WAY connected to BadBear. He is happily married and leading a very quiet, normal life.

Also, pay your $19. 95 to Jackson if you want to advertise a new "business".

Hello everyone this is haitihoechaser. I am new to the forum i just open kreyol mansion in haiti last month in port au prince. We have all types of girls from skinny to overweight. Come to haiti i will make sure you have the time of your life. It is a beautiful mansion with air conditioner and hot, cold water. Meals are free for your stay brekfast and lunch included and any girl you want all this for only $100 dollars a day.

HaitiHoeChaser
10-31-12, 06:27
I think you should make it perfectly clear, that you or this new endeavor is in NO WAY connected to BadBear. He is happily married and leading a very quiet, normal life.

Also, pay your $19. 95 to Jackson if you want to advertise a new "business".Anybody who is interested in having a good time for Christmas and new years eve let me know by sending a private message and ill give you my info with contact number. Serious mongers only no time for game. LOL its going to be a great December LOL.

HaitiHoeChaser
11-01-12, 06:26
Please send me a private message if you want to come to Haiti.

I guaranteed this is legitimate. I guranteed you a good holiday.

HaitiHoeChaser
11-02-12, 02:09
Hey guys,

I just add some pictures.

Eatin Beaver
11-03-12, 22:05
Hey guys,

I just add some pictures.I do not find your website?

Do you have pictures of your Mansion?

$100 a day is an okay price if the place is as good as you say.

I've stayed in shit holes for $60 a day. With cold water, noisy as crap, no sleep.

No food,

So let's see some snap shots please.

HaitiHoeChaser
11-04-12, 19:41
I do not find your website?

Do you have pictures of your Mansion?

$100 a day is an okay price if the place is as good as you say.

I've stayed in shit holes for $60 a day. With cold water, noisy as crap, no sleep.

No food,

So let's see some snap shots please.I post all the pictures of the mansion in the gallery.

Cunning Linguist
12-30-12, 14:08
The US State Department has just issued a very strongly worded advisory to travelers. Even the previous advisory was rather off putting but this one takes the cake. Just google it.

It speaks of robberies and assaults and kidnappings of tourists leaving the airport. Are they exaggerating?

I have been going to Haiti every summer for the last few years but this advisory is scary.

Jiggydus
12-30-12, 14:25
The US State Department has just issued a very strongly worded advisory to travelers. Even the previous advisory was rather off putting but this one takes the cake. Just google it.

It speaks of robberies and assaults and kidnappings of tourists leaving the airport. Are they exaggerating?

I have been going to Haiti every summer for the last few years but this advisory is scary.I thought the US State Department had this sort of wording on their advisory for Haiti since post 2010 earthquake. I visited Haiti June of 2011 and I walked around downtown at night as well as took boda boda transport back to place I was staying late at night with no problems. My thoughts are that bad things can happen anywhere and just because one or several incidents happen is no reason to call off travel plans. Why if that were the case, I would not be going back to Kenya next month! Following common sense travel tips should minimize any danger.

Call me a nut, but I just might visit Haiti sooner because I sometimes find those advisories a bit exaggerated. A little risk taking makes life a bit more exciting!

Eatin Beaver
12-31-12, 01:22

I have been going to Haiti every summer for the last few years but this advisory is scary.I was there last May 2012, Very nice people. No incidents, I was walking around all alone even went to City Solea and made back outa there, and thats a rough spot. Lotsa nice Yummy Young Girls, Excellent. No Problem Man. More Girls 4 Me. Had a GREAT time down at the beach area Jacmel. It's like anywhere you can have a problem walking down the street in LA. New york or London town. The girls are very shy, itsa lot o Fun. Man

Derekj6926
01-05-13, 16:43
I was there last May 2012, Very nice people. No incidents, I was walking around all alone even went to City Solea and made back outa there, and thats a rough spot. Lotsa nice Yummy Young Girls, Excellent. No Problem Man. More Girls 4 Me. Had a GREAT time down at the beach area Jacmel. It's like anywhere you can have a problem walking down the street in LA. New york or London town. The girls are very shy, itsa lot o Fun. ManLet the State Department post this BS to keep out the riff raff!

http://www.eturbonews.com/32953/haiti-among-safest-destinations-americas?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Eturbonews-TravelAndTourismIndustryNews+%28eTurboNews+-+for+the+global+citizen+and+traveler%29&utm_content=FaceBook

Manizales911
01-05-13, 23:40
Let the State Department post this BS to keep out the riff raff!

http://www.eturbonews.com/32953/haiti-among-safest-destinations-americas?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed

%3A+Eturbonews-TravelAndTourismIndustryNews+%28eTurboNews+-+for+the+global+citizen+and+traveler%29&utm_content=FaceBookAnyone who honestly believes this article is a damn fool. Crime in third world countries is always extremely underreported. To state that the murder rate in Haiti is the same as Long Beach California is absurd. The USA always overstates the level of danger in various countries, look at Colombia. I have been to Haiti and would not hesitate to go back but it is not for someone that doesn't have travel experience in third world countries. Any country as poor as Haiti is going to have high crime rates and for the author of this article to claim Haiti is the safest country in the Americas is just wrong.

Derekj6926
01-06-13, 17:37
No one should go to a third world country unless they are travel wise I agree.

Desparate people do desparate things no matter where they are in the world. Haitians are no different than any other people in the world, of course there are more desparate people in Haiti than most places.

I find in major cities that are not third world people seem to do nasty things for no reason, this you will rarely find in Haiti.

Anyone who honestly believes this article is a damn fool. Crime in third world countries is always extremely underreported. To state that the murder rate in Haiti is the same as Long Beach California is absurd. The USA always overstates the level of danger in various countries, look at Colombia. I have been to Haiti and would not hesitate to go back but it is not for someone that doesn't have travel experience in third world countries. Any country as poor as Haiti is going to have high crime rates and for the author of this article to claim Haiti is the safest country in the Americas is just wrong.

Eatin Beaver
01-09-13, 01:46
Anyone who honestly believes this article is a damn fool. Crime in third world countries is always extremely underreported. To state that the murder rate in Haiti is the same as Long Beach California is absurd. The USA always overstates the level of danger in various countries, look at Colombia. I have been to Haiti and would not hesitate to go back but it is not for someone that doesn't have travel experience in third world countries. Any country as poor as Haiti is going to have high crime rates and for the author of this article to claim Haiti is the safest country in the Americas is just wrong.It's strange out of all the places in the world the author would pick Long Beach, California. As a comparison. I had a shop at Long Beach. And the crime there is extremely high. The cops would not even drive into the area where my shop was. The area was run by the Crips gang. Walking around with baggy T shirts with Desert Eagle in their waste band. Regular drive by's. And random shooting by the nearby Bloods gangs from Compton. MHO. Most places are safer than LONG BEACH.

Bwadu
03-31-13, 13:45
I am in Haiti for a week and I would not mind getting getting some pussy / ass action. Any recommendations as to find some?

Shamester
06-09-13, 17:22
Does anyone know if Villa Imperial is still open?

Is it possible to make a reservation on-line?

Derekj6926
07-14-13, 00:32
Does anyone know if Villa Imperial is still open?

Is it possible to make a reservation on-line?I am told only part of the Villa Imperial remains open. In January there will be a new hotel opening right next door the The Villa Imperial with the name Hotel Plop Plop. The owner seems to be a savvy businessman and is committed to reasonable prices in the $50 to $60 range so I am told. Does anyone know what THE INN AT VILLA BAMBOU room rates are?

BadBear2000
07-19-13, 23:54
I am in Haiti for a week and I would not mind getting getting some pussy / ass action. Any recommendations as to find some?My friend, it is everywhere. You do not need a teacher. Just look, smile, and wink. Then wait for the response. These girls will not push themselves on you like the Dominican pros but they will respond. Just try it. You will love it. But be careful, you may just fall in love

BadBear2000
07-20-13, 00:01
No one should go to a third world country unless they are travel wise I agree.

Desparate people do desparate things no matter where they are in the world. Haitians are no different than any other people in the world, of course there are more desparate people in Haiti than most places.

I find in major cities that are not third world people seem to do nasty things for no reason, this you will rarely find in Haiti.With over 30 years experience in Haiti I can tell you I feel safer than anywhere in the Dominican Republic. I have almost been robbed 3 times in the DR. Only quick thinking kept me safe. I have never been in fear in Haiti. I feel safer in Haiti than any of the following:

Miami, St Louis, Memphis, Chicago, LA, SF, Atlanta, Nashville, or any other major city in the USA. There you have to deal with a possible pimp and the police. A pimp would starve to death in Haiti. There are too many girls ready to give it away

Expat001
07-21-13, 11:55
In general, Haiti is pretty safe and safer than American big cities. But it can be an edgy place. During the past 2 years, I was at a beach party with about 1000 people and a guy pulled out a gun at noon and started shooting at an approaching boat. I came out of the hotel one morning and there was a dead guy in the street. Just shot by someone. My friend's house was broken into by police to steal his stuff. But most crime is aimed at other Haitians or sitting targets. Haitian americans coming back for vacation. But stationary missionary facilities have also been targeted.

I have been in and out of Haiti for 30 years now and often spend time in PAP / Petionville. At night time the locals do not walk around. I was mugged by a couple of desperate guys a few months back when I decided to walk 100 yards back to the hotel in the dark by myself at about 11:30 pm. Now for those of you who know the area, I was at Jetset and walked past the police station and then down by the Giant Supermarket I heard running steps behind me. I took off but they caught up with me and just needed to give me a shove. The good thing was no guns or knives involved. They just were poor young guys desperate for money. They didn't try to hurt me just got my wallet and took off. I had made the same walk by myself on numerous occasions previously when there was still a tent city in the plaza. But after that was moved, there are no longer many people around. So if I am alone now I just pay one of the car watching guys to walk with me when I go back to a hotel on foot in PV. I tip $1 and they are happy. The other option is to take a motor taxi. Less than $1. Bottom line don't wander around alone at night. For mongers its very important to realize that the HIV rate among the professionals is 8. Very few people speak English but you can get by with French and quite a few working girls have done time in the DR and speak some Spanish. The upper class chicks will be more likely to speak English but less likely to be good in the sack because they don't whine and can be quite conservative. The lower class girls practice whining (Carib dance) from when they are little kids. Having sex with a good Haitian dancer is like a cross between a vacuum cleaner and a washing machine. Rotation with suction. Nothing compares. And I have been everywhere. Now if only someone would teach them to shave the brillo pad. For whining see: www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlc0QfBY7a4

Radical Guy
07-22-13, 17:35
Now if only someone would teach them to shave the brillo pad.Actually, that's a primary reason I am planning my first visit to Haiti. I am so tired of women who shave and have that antiseptic look. I prefer a woman who is unshaven, and is totally "au naturale." Unshaven girls are getting harder and harder to find, unfortunately.

RG

Grub1
07-24-13, 21:25
In general, Haiti is pretty safe and safer than American big cities. But it can be an edgy place. During the past 2 years, I was at a beach party with about 1000 people and a guy pulled out a gun at noon and started shooting at an approaching boat. I came out of the hotel one morning and there was a dead guy in the street. Just shot by someone. My friend's house was broken into by police to steal his stuff. But most crime is aimed at other Haitians or sitting targets. Haitian americans coming back for vacation. But stationary missionary facilities have also been targeted.

I have been in and out of Haiti for 30 years now and often spend time in PAP / Petionville. At night time the locals do not walk around. I was mugged by a couple of desperate guys a few months back when I decided to walk 100 yards back to the hotel in the dark by myself at about 11:30 pm. Now for those of you who know the area, I was at Jetset and walked past the police station and then down by the Giant Supermarket I heard running steps behind me. I took off but they caught up with me and just needed to give me a shove. The good thing was no guns or knives involved. They just were poor young guys desperate for money. They didn't try to hurt me just got my wallet and took off. I had made the same walk by myself on numerous occasions previously when there was still a tent city in the plaza. But after that was moved, there are no longer many people around. So if I am alone now I just pay one of the car watching guys to walk with me when I go back to a hotel on foot in PV. I tip $1 and they are happy. The other option is to take a motor taxi. Less than $1. Bottom line don't wander around alone at night. For mongers its very important to realize that the HIV rate among the professionals is 8. Very few people speak English but you can get by with French and quite a few working girls have done time in the DR and speak some Spanish. The upper class chicks will be more likely to speak English but less likely to be good in the sack because they don't whine and can be quite conservative. The lower class girls practice whining (Carib dance) from when they are little kids. Having sex with a good Haitian dancer is like a cross between a vacuum cleaner and a washing machine. Rotation with suction. Nothing compares. And I have been everywhere. Now if only someone would teach them to shave the brillo pad. For whining see:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlc0QfBY7a4HIV rate a 8? Is that 8 out of 10 or what? Is HIV rampid through the whole country?

Does Hati have a minimum wage law for the workers?

Do you know of any rental agencies that allow you to drive a car from the Dominican Republic?

Where is the safest place to stay in port au prince that is nice and not to much money?

I watched the whining video pretty interesting and nice report

Grub1
07-25-13, 14:19
My friend, it is everywhere. You do not need a teacher. Just look, smile, and wink. Then wait for the response. These girls will not push themselves on you like the Dominican pros but they will respond. Just try it. You will love it. But be careful, you may just fall in loveBad Bear by looking at the photo's from 2009 you have a great time. Do you pick up most of your ladies in the city or the country side? How much money do you usually give to fuck them?

BadBear2000
08-05-13, 05:42
HIV rate a 8? Is that 8 out of 10 or what? Is HIV rampid through the whole country?

Does Hati have a minimum wage law for the workers?

Do you know of any rental agencies that allow you to drive a car from the Dominican Republic?

Where is the safest place to stay in port au prince that is nice and not to much money?

I watched the whining video pretty interesting and nice reportAll the hype about AIDS in Haiti is BS as far as I am concerned. Never knew anyone that had it or anyone that knows anyone with it.

There is a minimum wage.

You would have to be with one of the international groups to rent a car and drive it to Haiti.

I know this hotel in PV that I have sent some people but I will have to recheck the name.

BadBear2000
08-05-13, 05:51
Bad Bear by looking at the photo's from 2009 you have a great time. Do you pick up most of your ladies in the city or the country side? How much money do you usually give to fuck them?I have picked them up everywhere but when you say how much did I pay them to fuck, I never did. If I had sex with them or in some cases if I did not I gave them gifts. Try not to treat them like Hoes. If you pick up a pro, she will do like all the business people in Haiti and that is get as much as possible.

But also to let you know I found the perfect babe and we are happily married. I don't even go trolling anymore. I am basically on here now to give advice because I love Haiti and want the visitors to come. If you get lucky and find a wife I really feel like I have succeeded.

In the states, you take a lady out to dinner, to movies, to concerts, and then to bed. Here you meet them and just take them to bed. Either way you are going to spend the money so why not spend it where it will help her?

Grub1
08-05-13, 14:03
I really like to drive myself where ever I may go but I am hear asking advice Bad Bear. I have a rental from DR where do I leave it for 2 or 3 day's while crossing the board.

At Cap-Haitien do they have rental cars available?

Have you rode the bus from cap to pap or do you have any advice on this.

Thanks for all post.

I am glad you are happy and that you still give advice

BadBear2000
08-08-13, 01:06
I really like to drive myself where ever I may go but I am hear asking advice Bad Bear. I have a rental from DR where do I leave it for 2 or 3 day's while crossing the board.

At Cap-Haitien do they have rental cars available?

Have you rode the bus from cap to pap or do you have any advice on this.

Thanks for all post.

I am glad you are happy and that you still give adviceI never crossed the border at Cap and to let you know several years ago I was driving from PAP to SD but there was a permit problem on the DR side and I was allowed to leave my car at the commander's office on the DR side. When I returned my new tires had been traded for some really nice slick ones. I had 2 flats before reaching PAP.

The buses from Cap to PAP are crazy dangerous. These guys drive with their horn and accelerator. It is best to ride the major buses from SD to PAP unless you prefer to fly. There are car rentals available in Haiti but they are expensive.

Lagocache
08-16-13, 18:26
Actually, that's a primary reason I am planning my first visit to Haiti. I am so tired of women who shave and have that antiseptic look. I prefer a woman who is unshaven, and is totally "au naturale." Unshaven girls are getting harder and harder to find, unfortunately.

RGDon't be disappointed if you get to Haiti to find that many of the girls there shave now.

Radical Guy
08-16-13, 18:33
Don't be disappointed if you get to Haiti to find that many of the girls there shave now.Well, then maybe I need to book a trip to China, the last holdout of women who like to look like real women, not 10-year-olds.

Arainmain
08-16-13, 19:32
As they say Bondye Bon (God is Good).

I never liked hairy surprises at dinner.

Don't be disappointed if you get to Haiti to find that many of the girls there shave now.

BigMrJ
10-24-13, 03:36
Lately I've been craving brown sugar bad and Haiti looks like the place where I can clear up my jungle fever. I've mongered in Mexico before and it's way too easy since I speak spanish fluently. Anyway, I'm a bit intimidated by going to haiti since I don't speak creole or french for that matter. So, can anyone answer my questions to the best out their ability and I'll kindley return the favor.

1. What is the average cost for sexual services?

2. Are there brothels, gogo bars, strip clubs etc. In haiti?

3. When is the best time to go?

4. How much money should I take?

5. Are most hotels "guest" friendly?

6. Where is most of the action in Prince?

Please help and thank you.

Marc Anthony
11-02-13, 20:31
Lately I've been craving brown sugar bad and Haiti looks like the place where I can clear up my jungle fever. I've mongered in Mexico before and it's way too easy since I speak spanish fluently. Anyway, I'm a bit intimidated by going to haiti since I don't speak creole or french for that matter. So, can anyone answer my questions to the best out their ability and I'll kindley return the favor.

Please help and thank you.If you have never been to the Dominican Republic you should start there. Read and participate on the DR forum. There are loads of Haitian girls in the DR and it's far easier to travel and get along in the DR without special knowledge or connections. You will also pick up info and contacts with people who know Haiti should you ever want to travel there.

Haiti is generally much more expensive and chaotic for travelers. It really doesn't have brothels, gogo bars, strip clubs outside of a few in Pettionville that cater to UN and NGO guys and hence have rather high prices. Most people would advise you to first go to the DR and learn a lot rather than just showing up in the airport. You can do that in Santo Domingo and get along OK but in POP it would be quite an adventure and not necessarily in a good sense.

Marc Anthony
11-02-13, 20:41
Speaking spanish is also a huge advantage in the DR and even with Haitian girls in the DR who are all learning spanish by immersion unlike their sisters back across the border who just speak Kreyol (only the elite in Haiti speak french, most girls you would deal with can't speak french either).

I had a Haitian gf in the DR that spoke excellent french but I didn't speak any so we got along in bad spanish. From experience speaking spanish will be of great help with Haitian girls in the DR but little help in Haiti itself.

Charles Pooter
11-03-13, 21:49
Most people would advise you to first go to the DR and learn a lot rather than just showing up in the airport. You can do that in Santo Domingo and get along OK but in POP it would be quite an adventure and not necessarily in a good sense.Agree, as ever, with your general advice but this last part is a bit unclear. I assume you mean:

Most people would advise you to first go to the DR and learn a lot rather than just showing up in the airport in Port-au-Prince. You can do that in Santo Domingo and get along OK, but in Port-au-Prince it would be quite an adventure, and not necessarily in the good sense.

There are always board members in Sosua and Puerto Plata who would be happy to introduce BigMrJ to haitianas (and maybe in Santo Domingo and Boca Chica too?). And of course there are many very dark-skinned dominicanas too whom he could charm with his fluent Spanish.

Charles Pooter
11-03-13, 22:02
I had a Haitian gf in the DR that spoke excellent french but I didn't speak any so we got along in bad spanish.People always ask me why I prefer haitianas but it took years for one of the reasons to dawn on me. That additional reason was that the haitianas spoke Spanish simply and slowly, so that, although their Spanish was as bad, or worse, than mine, I could understand them a lot easier than dominicanas.

People with little or no education themselves just don't get the concept of different languages, so if they are not getting through they tend to raise their voices, lose their tempers and speak faster, or use over-simplified doggerel which is even harder to understand.

Of course there are some haitianas who speak Spanish fluently, but they are usually the ones I don't want to meet. If they have been in the DR long enough to perfect their Dominican Spanish they have had time to pick up all the other nasty tricks and attitudes.

Ellington
11-04-13, 00:02
People always ask me why I prefer haitianas but it took years for one of the reasons to dawn on me. That additional reason was that the haitianas spoke Spanish simply and slowly, so that, although their Spanish was as bad, or worse, than mine, I could understand them a lot easier than dominicanas.

People with little or no education themselves just don't get the concept of different languages, so if they are not getting through they tend to raise their voices, lose their tempers and speak faster, or use over-simplified doggerel which is even harder to understand.

Of course there are some haitianas who speak Spanish fluently, but they are usually the ones I don't want to meet. If they have been in the DR long enough to perfect their Dominican Spanish they have had time to pick up all the other nasty tricks and attitudes.I prefer hatianas because they are sweeter than dominicanas. I don't know if it is the way they are brought up; or what the reason is for it. But they are sweeter and on average better people.

Charles Pooter
11-04-13, 04:07
I prefer hatianas because they are sweeter than dominicanas. I don't know if it is the way they are brought up; or what the reason is for it. But they are sweeter and on average better people.Those familiar with my posts will know that I totally agree (so long as we are talking about averages as there are obviously many, many exceptions both ways). And there are other reasons to prefer them. The point I made about language was only a minor additional reason.

As for "why", I have many theories and I don't want to start WWIII here by expounding them.

FightSport
12-14-13, 16:51
I have been in PaP like 20 years ago. But would not go there in these days. Back in days everything was wicked cheap there (women and boose).

Member #4716
12-31-13, 17:50
I have picked them up everywhere but when you say how much did I pay them to fuck, I never did. If I had sex with them or in some cases if I did not I gave them gifts. Try not to treat them like Hoes. If you pick up a pro, she will do like all the business people in Haiti and that is get as much as possible.

But also to let you know I found the perfect babe and we are happily married. I don't even go trolling anymore. I am basically on here now to give advice because I love Haiti and want the visitors to come. If you get lucky and find a wife I really feel like I have succeeded.

In the states, you take a lady out to dinner, to movies, to concerts, and then to bed. Here you meet them and just take them to bed. Either way you are going to spend the money so why not spend it where it will help her?Hello Badbear2000,

I have been following your posts. Do you still have the maison? Would it be available for me to monger in when I visit? Merci. P. S. Love the photos and congrats on finding a wife.

BadBear2000
01-03-14, 00:15
A German friend of mine that has been living in the DR most of his adult life says they are setting up sting operations just like in the good old USA. I know many of you guys save your money all year just to have a good time but let's think what would happen if you had a ticket home but the police delayed you and you missed your flight. Now you have to buy a new ticket with money you don't have. So now you have to get someone to send you money but because you get back late. You lose your job. The Haitian girls in the dr are hardened pros. Get a real girl in Haitian. They are more affectionate and less demanding than the crazy girls in the dr

Charles Pooter
01-03-14, 15:11
The Haitian girls in the dr are hardened pros.A handful are in red light areas like Sosua and Boca Chica. The overwhelming majority are not.

Get a real girl in Haiti.In theory, the best option. But it just not going to happen. How many guys reading and participating in the DR section on this or any other board are going to holiday in Haiti? Less than one in a thousand. Marc Antony has explained why in his post below. It really needs someone to start a monger hotel like you did to be the nucleus of a trend. But if you, with your great knowledge of the country and good reputation, did not find that a viable proposition, who else is likely to do it?

And until that happens there are thousands of haitianas in the DR for those who are interested.

In Santo Domingo they are setting up sting operations. In Sosua the police are setting up false arrests for anything and everything.They are extorting money from the visitors. The DR is no longer monger friendly. Their tourist officials are starting to kill the only business the Dominican Republic has and that is the girls.
This is very sloppy writing like from some gutter-press publication in the States. Fourth-hand information that has got exaggerated with each retelling. I keep closely in touch with the Sosua scene from ex-pat friends there and regular repeat visitors. In fact one of them was at my house on Wednesday telling me how life in Sosua has improved lately with a lot of the lowlifes being cracked down on. Guys are still enjoying their trips and some regular visitors report their best trip ever. Prices have not changed, allowing for inflation.

As for scams and stings, the only innocent victims I have heard about are a few motorists held up at checkpoints and asked for a propina. Nothing bad has ever happened to those who refuse to pay. Everybody else who has got into more serious trouble has brought it on themselves, drunk, looking for drugs, abusing chicas, associating with known lowlifes, etc. Idiots like that would come to grief anywhere they went, Thailand, the States, Haiti, or wherever.

Anyone who use normal common sense can still have a great and economical holiday on the North Coast with minimal risk of problems. Certainly less risk than in Haiti, even though I am one who agrees with you that the dangers of visiting Haiti are wildly exaggerated.

Santo Domingo I cannot speak for, but I would never recommend it to inexperienced mongers or those without Spanish. It may be as you say there.

Member #4351
01-03-14, 15:15
It really needs someone to start a monger hotel like you did to be the nucleus of a trend. But if you, with your great knowledge of the country and good reputation, did not find that a viable proposition, who else is likely to do it?I would much rather go to Haiti than Sosua in spite of all the NGO and U. N. parasites who have taken over the country. But the lack of any kind of transportation, reasonable GF hotel or even restaurants makes this a difficult endeavor.

Charles Pooter
01-03-14, 15:33
I would much rather go to Haiti than Sosua in spite of all the NGO and U. N. parasites who have taken over the country. But the lack of any kind of transportation, reasonable GF hotel or even restaurants makes this a difficult endeavor.I and many of my friends think like you.

Member #4351
01-03-14, 16:20
The problem is that there are a bunch of NGO feminazis just waiting to pounce on any organized mongering venue to, as we say in Spanish: "Llevar agua para su molino". BB has discovered this for himself. So the Haitians are deprived of guys helping them out and are stuck with the NGO and U. N. workers. How I long for the happy days when Baby Doc was still in power before the USA brought "Democracy" to Haiti.

Charles Pooter
01-03-14, 20:09
How I long for the happy days when Baby Doc was still in power before the USA brought "Democracy" to Haiti.I and many of my friends do not think like you.

Member #4351
01-03-14, 20:42
I and many of my friends do not think like you.The difference is, I was there during that time. I remember how things were and have seen how things are, so I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with you and your friends. Kind of like the way we (the U.S.) has bettered things "democratically" in Iraq and elsewhere.

BadBear2000
01-04-14, 07:24
It is truly different and I have lived through all the good times and bad. When BBDoc was president you could walk anywhere in Haiti alone day or night. Now you have to know the ropes and be aware of your surroundings. By the way for all you spies on here, I am not afraid of you. I have done nothing illegal but after the earthquake, the rentals got so far out of hand that it was no longer profitable. Also, I was needed in other areas and have contributed alot to the problems in Haiti. When Haiti is sending relief packages to the USA, I will just smile.

The problem is that there are a bunch of NGO feminazis just waiting to pounce on any organized mongering venue to, as we say in Spanish: "Llevar agua para su molino". BB has discovered this for himself. So the Haitians are deprived of guys helping them out and are stuck with the NGO and U. N. workers. How I long for the happy days when Baby Doc was still in power before the USA brought "Democracy" to Haiti.

BadBear2000
01-04-14, 07:33
There was a guy there that was just driving down the street. A Moto driver ran in to him and it was the moto drivers fault. The moto driver called his police buddy and they extorted several thousand dollars from the guy. Not everybody has the balls to stand up to them. There are many expats living in the Sosua area for years and are now considering moving to other countries because of the crooked police. Get your facts straight Pooter.

A handful are in red light areas like Sosua and Boca Chica. The overwhelming majority are not.

In theory, the best option. But it just not going to happen. How many guys reading and participating in the DR section on this or any other board are going to holiday in Haiti? Less than one in a thousand. Marc Antony has explained why in his post below. It really needs someone to start a monger hotel like you did to be the nucleus of a trend. But if you, with your great knowledge of the country and good reputation, did not find that a viable proposition, who else is likely to do it?

And until that happens there are thousands of haitianas in the DR for those who are interested.

This is very sloppy writing like from some gutter-press publication in the States. Fourth-hand information that has got exaggerated with each retelling. I keep closely in touch with the Sosua scene from ex-pat friends there and regular repeat visitors. In fact one of them was at my house on Wednesday telling me how life in Sosua has improved lately with a lot of the lowlifes being cracked down on. Guys are still enjoying their trips and some regular visitors report their best trip ever. Prices have not changed, allowing for inflation.

As for scams and stings, the only innocent victims I have heard about are a few motorists held up at checkpoints and asked for a propina. Nothing bad has ever happened to those who refuse to pay. Everybody else who has got into more serious trouble has brought it on themselves, drunk, looking for drugs, abusing chicas, associating with known lowlifes, etc. Idiots like that would come to grief anywhere they went, Thailand, the States, Haiti, or wherever.

Anyone who use normal common sense can still have a great and economical holiday on the North Coast with minimal risk of problems. Certainly less risk than in Haiti, even though I am one who agrees with you that the dangers of visiting Haiti are wildly exaggerated.

Santo Domingo I cannot speak for, but I would never recommend it to inexperienced mongers or those without Spanish. It may be as you say there.

ScottGlanz
01-13-14, 01:14
Damn I want to go to Haiti! But not alone.

It be nice to meet another monger there or a group.

Jiggydus
01-13-14, 16:51

It be nice to meet another monger there or a group.I have mongered in Australia, Asia (5 of 7 countries I visited) , Middle East (1 of 5 countries) , Mexico, USA, Europe (UK and The Netherlands) , Africa (14 of 15 countries visited) , and Haiti (I have also visited Jamaica, Puerto Rico, and St. Lucia but was a good young man) , and all of my exploits were solo ventures (I did go to one venue in Middle East with a colleague once, met up with a fellow monger in both Malawi and Ghana, and crossed paths with another monger in Haiti.). But my interactions with the ladies was one-on-one in those instances. I think once you nail down accommodations, the rest is no different than being in other popular monger locations.

If you are smart and keep your street sense about you, you won't have a problem. I hope to get back to Haiti this year.

ScottGlanz
01-27-14, 15:45
I have mongered in Australia, Asia (5 of 7 countries I visited) , Middle East (1 of 5 countries) , Mexico, USA, Europe (UK and The Netherlands) , Africa (14 of 15 countries visited) , and Haiti (I have also visited Jamaica, Puerto Rico, and St. Lucia but was a good young man) , and all of my exploits were solo ventures (I did go to one venue in Middle East with a colleague once, met up with a fellow monger in both Malawi and Ghana, and crossed paths with another monger in Haiti.). But my interactions with the ladies was one-on-one in those instances. I think once you nail down accommodations, the rest is no different than being in other popular monger locations.

If you are smart and keep your street sense about you, you won't have a problem. I hope to get back to Haiti this year.Yeah, but accomadations for even just the basics are pretty high in this country. That makes it hard for me to decide to go solo. I think I'd enjoy my stay more if I could split the cost of a car rental.

Genio Della
02-10-14, 05:07
It happenned to me too,

There was a guy that was following me with the motorcycle and when I sensed it I stopped and the guy hit my car from behind,

So I started driving again and the guy followed me, after 1 km I parked and when I came out from the vehicle the guy told me I stopped and then he hit my car,

I simply told him looking him in the eyes two or 3 times :"amigo mejor que te vas, asi no vas a pasar nada", he understood and he went away, but you have.

Balls to do this so dominicans understand they cannot trick you so easily.

There was a guy there that was just driving down the street. A Moto driver ran in to him and it was the moto drivers fault. The moto driver called his police buddy and they extorted several thousand dollars from the guy. Not everybody has the balls to stand up to them. There are many expats living in the Sosua area for years and are now considering moving to other countries because of the crooked police. Get your facts straight Pooter.

MikePilot
02-17-14, 02:00
Hey guys,

Anyone been to Port-au-prince lately with some basic info about where to start, names of clubs, strip clubs, massage parlors, etc, and current state of affairs? I know badbear's place was the place to go but he isn't doing that any more.

Jazzy Daddy
02-26-14, 19:59
Just returned from a month in Asia and I've been dying to hit Haiti. I really need a place with reliable wifi. I will go middle of March if I can confirm a resource. Thanks in advance.

Shamester
03-17-14, 08:56
While partying in Sosua, Haitain dudes stated these are the best clubs in Pap Area:

Esquina latina.

Barak club.

Saxo club.

Plat.

Club the.

Caramel.

Esquina and Barak as supposedly the best.

Mats Naslund
03-17-14, 16:57
From all the places you have mentionned I've only been to the Platinum.

Strip club with at least 15 to 20 Dominicanas.

Great ambiance but too many guys for my taste as they keep the prices up.

Chatted with this girl who amazed me with her french for almost two hours tryins to convince me

To take her to my hotel room (120 US)

Thank god I didn't cause I crashed right away when I got back to my room haha.

Shamester
03-18-14, 21:39
Arrived on Monday after a very difficult border crossing due to a bus strike on the Haitian side.

Started my journey from Sosua at 500 am to Santo Domingo. Departed SD at 1100 am. Caribe Bus is very well organized and efficient. Picked up more passengers at a spot that was strange to me. Only a total of 3 customers on the bus prior.

It is easy to tell when you are reaching the border. The big Monday morning market was going on. Organized chaos looking like a scene from a refuge camp movie. The immigration process is relatively quick and easy even for non Spanish speakers. For some reason it was taking a long time to get ready to depart. All of sudden we were jammed into a minibus with luggage everywhere.

Later discovered from a bilingual rider that there is currently a bus strike. The Caribe bus driver called back to SD and almost returned us to SD. A tight bumpy ride to my stop point. The bus station was closed and it was dark. Thank goodness my guide found me in the dark. Walked up steep streets in the dark to my hotel with the guide pulling my suitcase.

Arrived at my hotel. Guide came back at 1000pm and it was off to check out chicas. Went to atm machine that allowed me to take out 15000 gourdes. Guide walked me to his neighborhood to eat some food and check out a GFE chica. No need to worry about cost. Chica sleeping.

Walked to Barak Club. Very nice club but not happening on a Monday. Beers were 300 gourdes. Prestige beer (local Haitian) is much better than Presidente. Departed to Saxo Club. DR chicas that are the third team DR chicas. Lighter skinned. Pass.

While walking back to my hotel there were around 10 SW. My guide told me it is 250 gourdes including the room for 3-4 pops. Chicas are way too aggressive. One chica locked arms making it difficult to unlock. Pass.

Guide mentioned tln is $50 for Haitian chicas at clubs. There is an apartment that has $200 24 hour chicas. Payment is upfront. Shall check it out. Also mentioned there are massage casas.

Today went to check out his chica college student friend. Cute sexy but very skinny. Nice face and smile. Cost is whatever I decide. Exchanged tel number. She already called me 4 times.

Tonight, the guide is taking me to some local bars with normal Haitian chicas. Guide shall negotiate for me. Today was around downtown PV and saw some stunners.

Shamester
03-19-14, 18:14
Last night, traveled around with my guide and moto driver seeking chicas.

Traveled to a few places that were dark and secretive. Ugly DR chicas.

One place had a nice thin DR fair skinned chica. Wanted $120US for one hour or all night. Passed.

Later traveled to Esquina Latina. Big place with a Vegas like atmosphere. Arrived too early. Sat down to drink a beer. Hot Haitian was working. No English. Driver attempted to get tel number. Only willing to accept mine. Passed.

Traveled to a few more Haitian places where the chicas are available to dance and sexo after work. Good slightly heavier wanted 3000 for tln. Passed. Traveled to another fun Haitian place.

Driver took us to a place that is dark with chicas standing around. Does not get any foot traffic. Chicas started running to us. A hot Haitian that looked like a Pam Oliver (CBS NFL sideline reporter) was available. Extremely sexy and hot.

The cost was 250 gourde plus 500 gourde for the room. Too bad I could not take back to my hotel. No guests or hookers allowed. Complete GFE. Lots of kissing and passionate kissing throughout the body. Not much into bjs put prefers no condom. Repeated she loved me every time I said it. Fun and screwing was from many positions just like you would fuck your loving GF.

No worries about how many times cumming or time. Non stop action. Too many beers disallowed cumming. Complete opposite of a Sosua chica. Driver told her to perform like a Haitian since I had just come from Sosua. Helped me relieve myself by licking my nipples. Wow! Exchanged tel numbers. Plan for 2 hours today.

Finally I see why mongers prefer Haitians. Much more passion with far superior attitudes.

While walking around in the super market saw a hot Haitian chica. Approached her. Spoke English. TV anchor. Obtained tel number for follow-up.

Mats Naslund
03-19-14, 21:57
Hi Shamester,

I don't know in which hotel you are staying but am very surprised that its not girl friendly!

If you ever need a decent hotel not too pricey (65 US a night) in PV there is Le Doux Sejour on Magny street.

They also offer short term stays and siestas which are very popular with the locals.

Stayed over there my last 4 trips to Haiti and will stay there again without hesitation.

BadBear2000
03-23-14, 06:06
Send me a pm and let me know when you want to come. We can always make some arrangements. In just a couple of hours you will see how easy it is.

It be nice to meet another monger there or a group.

BadBear2000
03-23-14, 06:09
Just returned from a month in Asia and I've been dying to hit Haiti. I really need a place with reliable wifi. I will go middle of March if I can confirm a resource. Thanks in advance.Let me know when you want to come. The best thing here is a wifi stick or small modem. It is reliable. Don't let that hold you back

Charles Pooter
03-24-14, 20:31
Good to hear from you, BadBear. I hope things are going well for you.

Can we assume that you are still in the Potoprens area?

Shamester
03-26-14, 15:39
Hi Shamester,

I don't know in which hotel you are staying but am very surprised that its not girl friendly!

If you ever need a decent hotel not too pricey (65 US a night) in PV there is Le Doux Sejour on Magny street.

They also offer short term stays and siestas which are very popular with the locals.

Stayed over there my last 4 trips to Haiti and will stay there again without hesitation.Le Perroquet does not allow guests or hookers. They have a sign at the entrance. The owner said maybe ten years ago they allowed guests but this created problems. Right down the street is a short term hotel at 500 gourdes for 2 hours.

Shamester
03-26-14, 16:26
Whew! Pap is a tough place for gringos that do not speak French and lack a trustworthy contact.

Followed up with the SW at a short term hotel. Wanted 1000 gourde for one hour. Agreed to 1000 for 2 hours. The room had a tv but was unable since only one plug worked. Chica wanted to charge cell phone.

Chica did not look as good during the day. Still sexy and good enough for the price. Sex was good. Unfortunaely I was dehydrated from the night before and unable to perform round 2 as quickly as usual. Relaxed and snuggled for awhile. After one hour the chica kept complaining about being hungry and wanting to go eat. Declined. Finally I realized this was going to be a problem. Gave chica her money and walked away. Chica was shocked and kept trying to contact me in subsequent days.

Friday night started at Barak Club. Not happening. Walked up the steep road to Jet Sett. The club was much better with a dog and pony show beginning. Impressive display of chicas just like Sosua. Very small number of mongers along with some gay dudes.

Selected a hot sexy chica with a nice ass and athletic body named Melissa. Bought her and friend one corona each. Chica wanted to come back to my room. Agreed. At my new hotel that allows chicas, asked about price. Pounded her heart and stated no money. Very good sex. Good bareback BJ. Fell asleep. Nice to snuggle with. Round 2 in the morning was no problem once she slowly awoke.

Ate breakfast at hotel. Told her I needed to go to Chocura Plaza. She lived in the area. Decided to catch a moto then she could go home. While walking looking for a moto the chica wanted money. Asked her how much she wanted. Stated it was up to me. Knowing this was going to be a problem walked to a supermarket. Gave her 1000 gourde. Wanted more money. Declined. Went shopping. Bought groceries. Spent 574 gourdes. Chica wanted to hang around. Declined and returned to the hotel solo. Chica continually tried to contact me.

On Saturday returned to Jet Sett. Same chicas and not as good. Ran into Melissa again. Greeted each other but stayed away. Attracted to a blonde sexy chica that was hanging around me on Friday. Blonde hair cute chica that turned out to be Dominican (found out later at the hotel by her behavior).

Wanted $100 for overnight. Countered with $50 which she agreed to. At the hotel she refused to take off her top and her behavior was like a normal Sosua DR hooker. No kissing and had to finish on my own. Wanted to leave. Made all these excuses. Opened the door and asked her to leave. Refused to leave. Threatened with security and police. She said to go ahead and pretended she was going call someone.

These chicas throw a tantrum to make you give them what they want but eventually back down. Wanted $100 US. Eventually gave her 2000 gourdes and calmed her down. She relaxed and we embraced and kissed on the lips. Wanted me to go back with her to the club and buy drinks. Declined giving her my telephone number.

Told her I would return in one hour. She looked excited. Never returned.

Marc Anthony
03-28-14, 03:46
Last night, traveled around with my guide and moto driver seeking chicas.

Traveled to a few places that were dark and secretive. Ugly DR chicas.

One place had a nice thin DR fair skinned chica. Wanted $120US for one hour or all night. Passed.

Later traveled to Esquina Latina. Big place with a Vegas like atmosphere. Arrived too early. Sat down to drink a beer. Hot Haitian was working. No English. Driver attempted to get tel number. Only willing to accept mine. Passed.

Traveled to a few more Haitian places where the chicas are available to dance and sexo after work. Good slightly heavier wanted 3000 for tln. Passed. Traveled to another fun Haitian place.

Driver took us to a place that is dark with chicas standing around. Does not get any foot traffic. Chicas started running to us. A hot Haitian that looked like a Pam Oliver (CBS NFL sideline reporter) was available. Extremely sexy and hot.

The cost was 250 gourde plus 500 gourde for the room. Too bad I could not take back to my hotel. No guests or hookers allowed. Complete GFE. Lots of kissing and passionate kissing throughout the body. Not much into bjs put prefers no condom. Repeated she loved me every time I said it. Fun and screwing was from many positions just like you would fuck your loving GF.

No worries about how many times cumming or time. Non stop action. Too many beers disallowed cumming. Complete opposite of a Sosua chica. Driver told her to perform like a Haitian since I had just come from Sosua. Helped me relieve myself by licking my nipples. Wow! Exchanged tel numbers. Plan for 2 hours today.

Finally I see why mongers prefer Haitians. Much more passion with far superior attitudes.

While walking around in the super market saw a hot Haitian chica. Approached her. Spoke English. TV anchor. Obtained tel number for follow-up.Did you ever hook up with 250 gourde Pam Oliver again? Sounds like I would have just booked her for the week and quit looking. It's an amazing range from about $7 for great service from hot looking passionate girl to bored 3rd stringers asking $100. I'd say from your sample that the data suggests there are at least two very distinct markets for sex that just happen to be physically close. Maybe access to the only clubs frequented by foreigners is controlled and most girls can't get in, but your guy took you to the local version where 250 gourdes gets you top shelf chicas.

Your guy really did good taking you there. Would you recommend him otherwise? What did you pay him?

Hey Badbear. Nice to see you posting here again! What's the explanation for this wildly different price experience?

MikePilot
04-03-14, 05:16
Had a great trip to Port-au-Prince for 4 weeks. I didn't read Shamester's recent posts until I got back to the states recently. Sounds like we were there at the same time, too bad we missed each other.

Stayed at the B&B Comfy Inn for $90 per night. Chica friendly as long as girl checks in at front desk and shows a picture ID. $20 charge if she stays overnight. I tried to find an apartment for the month but they just weren't at the same standard as the hotels. Too many bugs, no A / C, toilet not working, etc. Etc. Not many options for apartment rentals unlike other countries I have visited, but lots of hotel options. Anything cheaper than I was paying at BB comfy inn was not nearly as nice. So, possible to get as low as around $65 per night but not nearly as nice. Worth the extra $25 per night to stay in a nice room with all the modern comforts and a restaurant in house.

Middle aged (30 something chubby Italian guy) and treated like a rock star. I found a local guy that spoke English to line up girls for me. So many hotties I had to tell him to stop bring new ones. They try to stake their claim that you are "theirs" but just be up front with them and tell them that you are going to see other girls too and then they aren't as persistent about it. But they want an American boyfriend bigtime. Nice people in general but everyone needs some money and wants some from the "rich white guy" so be wary of being scammed. Some will try. I would recommend just finding one guy you trust and just dealing with him.

Going rate for nice girl / non-pro types that made them happy was about 4000 gourdes or about $50 USD, for two hours. I offered 2000 gourdes but they did not like that offer at all. My guide said they would take less than 4000 but I wanted them to be happy and I had extra cash so I gave them 4000g.

It was so easy to meet girls and get phone numbers I could have just yelled out the window of my hotel room "bonjour baby" and that would work.

Badbear and his family were a huge help.

I didn't make it to Jacmel but next time for sure. I think it's best to take badbear's advice and go to Jacmel. He told me the hotel he is building in Jacmel is all planned out and under construction so keep an eye out here for completion date. Great spot on the beach. That would be the best way to go.

Also, Misquitoes like to bite ankles so bring deep woods off or buy some at a pharmacy while there.

PM with any questions.

Special thanks to Badbear and his family for all their help.

Mikepilot

Manizales911
04-04-14, 18:01
Going rate for nice girl / non-pro types that made them happy was about 4000 gourdes or about $50 USD, for two hours. I offered 2000 gourdes but they did not like that offer at all. My guide said they would take less than 4000 but I wanted them to be happy and I had extra cash so I gave them 4000g.I must be missing something. 4000 gourde is like $90. USD not $50, I think you were way over paying.

Charles Pooter
04-04-14, 20:48
Going rate for nice girl / non-pro types that made them happy was about 4000 gourdes or about $50 USD, for two hours. I offered 2000 gourdes but they did not like that offer at all. My guide said they would take less than 4000 but I wanted them to be happy and I had extra cash so I gave them 4000g.Great info, Mike. Thanks for posting and there will be a lot of interest in BadBear's place if he gets it up and running.

I know from other sources that you are way off target with 4000 gourdes for ST. If not, I would rather stick with haitianas in Puerto Plata for 1000 pesos (=1000 gourdes) ST or 1500 TLN.

Girls are actually cheaper in Haiti, which is hardly surprising given most of them are half-starved. You say yourself they are easy to pick up in the street so why did you need a pimp?

MikePilot
04-05-14, 01:39
I must be missing something. 4000 gourde is like $90. USD not $50, I think you were way over paying.Crap, you're right it wasn't 4000 gourdes. I was paying them 2000 gourdes for 2 hours which equals about $45 USD. My bad.

MikePilot
04-05-14, 01:46
Great info, Mike. Thanks for posting and there will be a lot of interest in BadBear's place if he gets it up and running.

I know from other sources that you are way off target with 4000 gourdes for ST. If not, I would rather stick with haitianas in Puerto Plata for 1000 pesos (=1000 gourdes) ST or 1500 TLN.

Girls are actually cheaper in Haiti, which is hardly surprising given most of them are half-starved. You say yourself they are easy to pick up in the street so why did you need a pimp?I made a mistake, said the wrong amount $. I was paying them 2000 gourdes or $45 USD for 2 hours, not 4000. Offering 1000 pissed them off, and these girls were very hot, nice girls so I didn't mind paying $45usd and making them happy at the same time. But my guide said they would have taken less.

To answer your question about using my pimp / guide, my creole is bad, I only know a little French, and he and his friend knew lots of girls so I needed him to translate and it was easier. He hardly charged my anything so it was worth it. I picked up plenty on my own too. Met one hottie at carnival in PAP and banged her that night, and got a hot waitress' number and wound up getting with her, and got a few other girls numbers who I met just walking on the street but didn't have time to get with them. Too busy with others.

MikePilot
04-05-14, 02:00
One more tip I forgot to mention, lots of roosters and dogs barking at night so a must to bring are those realy good high-tech gel ear plugs. They are usually florescent orange and cheap to buy a whole bunch of them on ebay. If you don't bring those you will regret it, big time.

Had a great trip to Port-au-Prince for 4 weeks. I didn't read Shamester's recent posts until I got back to the states recently. Sounds like we were there at the same time, too bad we missed each other.

Stayed at the B&B Comfy Inn for $90 per night. Chica friendly as long as girl checks in at front desk and shows a picture I'd. $20 charge if she stays overnight. I tried to find an apartment for the month but they just weren't at the same standard as the hotels. Too many bugs, no A / C, toilet not working, etc. Etc. Not many options for apartment rentals unlike other countries I have visited, but lots of hotel options. Anything cheaper than I was paying at BB comfy inn was not nearly as nice. So, possible to get as low as around $65 per night but not nearly as nice. Worth the extra $25 per night to stay in a nice room with all the modern comforts and a restaurant in house...

MikePilot
04-05-14, 05:51
Also I forgot to mention that I went to the strip club Sexo one time, on a Saturday night. No cover charge but expensive drinks as you would expect. Lots of beautiful girls (20-30) , great selection, some were easily 9's on a scale of 1 to 10. Mostly latinas from Dom. Republic, one from Cuba, and some back girls. They were asking 1000 gourdes for a lap dance in back room, one or two sings. Really good, full contact and groping, depending on the girl of course. And asking $120 USD to meet them outside the club for sex, which I passed on but got a couple of their phone numbers. Some were so hot they would be worth the $120 bucks easily. One named Mari looked exactly like a 20 year old Salma Hayek, maybe even hotter. Worth checking out at least once.

MikePilot
04-05-14, 06:17
Check out my recent posts, PM with any more questions. Did you go to Haiti yet?

Please help and thank you.

Charles Pooter
04-06-14, 17:03
Thanks for answering my post and for your further interesting information.

Krezi
04-10-14, 20:20
Hello all,

I finally made it to Haiti and have a rolling 3 month contract. I have been reading posts on this board for awhile now.

Chatted up this broad at a market in Delmas, the "delimart". She is apparently a student at a technical / vocational school. Did drinks at Barak and brought her back to the apartment for the deluxe service. Pornstar performance, a real surprise since she seemed very timid while we where out. Planning to take her to Jacmel this weekend at the Hotel Lamitie BadBear mentioned a few posts ago.

Apparently Jetset is the place I should be going to on thursdays and weekends.

I'll probably post these coming months. I'm open to suggestions.

Really interested in this particular location from Shamester's post "Driver took us to a place that is dark with chicas standing around. Does not get any foot traffic. Chicas started running to us. A hot Haitian that looked like a Pam Oliver (CBS NFL sideline reporter) was available. Extremely sexy and hot."

Charles Pooter
04-11-14, 04:07
Hello all, I finally made it to Haiti and have a rolling 3 month contract. . I'll probably post these coming months.Thanks for posting and we look forward to your follow-ups.

Maybe the Haiti section is finally coming alive again?

BadBear2000
04-19-14, 05:15
Well, my friend it all started with the UN and then the NGOs drive the prices up but there are still many babes out there that are not looking for a one time kill. If you go to the clubs, you will find the pros. They have been spoiled by the UN and the NGOs. The problem with you guys is you think the only place to find a girl willing to give it up is the hookers in the clubs. I still say driving or walking down the street and approaching the many hot babes on the street is the way to go. Don't be shy, these are not American stuck up bitches, they are hot babes that want to have a good time. The last time I heard, there are like 7 girls to every guy. When you get I contact, smile, blow a kiss, try to approach them. More than 8 times out of 10 you will get what you are wanting. A hot babe between the sheets with out breaking the bank. Believe me when I say it, they love sex as much as we do.

Did you ever hook up with 250 gourde Pam Oliver again? Sounds like I would have just booked her for the week and quit looking. It's an amazing range from about $7 for great service from hot looking passionate girl to bored 3rd stringers asking $100. I'd say from your sample that the data suggests there are at least two very distinct markets for sex that just happen to be physically close. Maybe access to the only clubs frequented by foreigners is controlled and most girls can't get in, but your guy took you to the local version where 250 gourdes gets you top shelf chicas.

Your guy really did good taking you there. Would you recommend him otherwise? What did you pay him?

Hey Badbear. Nice to see you posting here again! What's the explanation for this wildly different price experience?

Cammack
05-13-14, 02:45
I have to agree with Badbear that all that needs to happen is to show a smile, wink, or a "Kijan ou ye?" if you have the language and bingo away you go. Personally I've never been to the clubs so really can't say much about them for or against. But why go when there are plenty of girls on the street and in the markets. You'd be surprised how many girls speak at least a little English. Even if they don't, what you want and what she wants is an international language spoken by all mankind.

Good luck and be safe!

Cam

Jazzy Daddy
05-17-14, 21:00
Let me know when you want to come. The best thing here is a wifi stick or small modem. It is reliable. Don't let that hold you back

I arrive June 10 for 2 weeks. Looking for a decent hotel Mr. BB, maybe we could meet for coffee, my treat.

Cammack
05-20-14, 01:52
I know I'm beating a dead horse (I went back through and read every post on here though I've been following for some time) but Haiti is much safer than main stream media portrays. PaP has its manifestations now and then but they are fairly easy to avoid. I've walked all over PAP and many other cities and never felt threatened except by attractive women! A bit of "situational awareness" is good to have but them where wouldn't it be? Safety is a commonly asked question on this thread so just figured I'd throw in my 2 cents that's not worth a nickel. Most of my time is spent outside of the PaP area so I'm not so familiar with hotels and such but the Delmas area and Petionville seem to be the best places to start. I'd be interested to know which places are confirmed gf as of today. Seems the Imperial has been in the past but may be half open of sorts now?

Cammack
05-20-14, 11:07
Someone mentioned this Hotel Plop Plop being built next to the Villa Imperial on Delmas. Any idea if it is GF?

Krezi
05-22-14, 17:58
Someone mentioned this Hotel Plop Plop being built next to the Villa Imperial on Delmas. Any idea if it is GF?For the time I have been here I have been using airbnb to try different places every weekend. I have been with an exceptional lady multiple times while I am here but I lost my local phone and have been unable to contact her or figure something out since work has been hectic.

Airbnb has good places at 40-$50.

Cammack
05-23-14, 02:19
Good info and will try a few places myself. Saw a place in Cap called Coco's Hotel! Really wanted to stop and inquire but didn't get the chance. I did get a chuckle however.

Forgot to mention seeing a sign for"Coco's Hotel" on the main drag in Cap. It was good for a laugh if nothing else. The place looked a bit grungy on the outside but I didn't actually get to check it out inside. Would like to get back there to see if Patricia has any friends.

Cam.

Jazzy Daddy
05-23-14, 21:03
For the time I have been here I have been using airbnb to try different places every weekend. I have been with an exceptional lady multiple times while I am here but I lost my local phone and have been unable to contact her or figure something out since work has been hectic.

Airbnb has good places at 40-$50.Any specific recommendations from Airnb? Thanks, I arrive June 10.

Krezi
05-27-14, 00:55
Any specific recommendations from Airnb? Thanks, I arrive June 10.https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1868049?s=u3GS

I went to a similar concept in St Kits island and it was $350 a night. Granted there where more amenities in St Kits vs Haiti.

This place is secluded and 20 minutes from Jacmel. From Port au Prince it takes 2 hours. Its on the ocean so you sleep with the sounds of the waves (the girl I was with was obsessed with this aspect). The ocean in front of the cottages are not great for swimming however there are two very nice beaches 10-minutes away from it.

Food there is excellent as well ($10-$15 USD).

Bring your own wine however.

Mats Naslund
05-27-14, 03:48
That's a hidden gem Krezi.

When I think that I spend more than 60 bucks per night in La Vallee de Jacmel for a nice hotel but without the beach having seen this makes me think twice LOL.

Next time I will be in Haiti I will definitely check it out. Nice info. Messi empil.

Jazzy Daddy
05-27-14, 22:12
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1868049?s=u3GS

I went to a similar concept in St Kits island and it was $350 a night. Granted there where more amenities in St Kits vs Haiti.

This place is secluded and 20 minutes from Jacmel. From Port au Prince it takes 2 hours. Its on the ocean so you sleep with the sounds of the waves (the girl I was with was obsessed with this aspect). The ocean in front of the cottages are not great for swimming however there are two very nice beaches 10-minutes away from it.

Food there is excellent as well ($10-$15 USD).

Bring your own wine however.Anything in Petionville you can recommend?

Krezi
05-28-14, 19:26
That's a hidden gem Krezi.

When I think that I spend more than 60 bucks per night in La Vallee de Jacmel for a nice hotel but without the beach having seen this makes me think twice LOL.

Next time I will be in Haiti I will definitely check it out. Nice info. Messi empil.I was surprised as well. I went with the mindset that worse case scenario I go to a hotel in Jacmel.

As for Petion Ville specifically, I don't know of anywhere besides the hotels. Best Western is apparently the best. I'm living in a rented house with another colleague on the engagement contract. I am setting up to visit another part the countryside this weekend. The heat in Port au Prince is getting unbearable.

Cammack
05-29-14, 01:54
Living in a rented house, why bother with the hotels at all? Too many questions from the colleague? The heat is everywhere unless you can get near the ocean or up in the mountains.

Krezi
06-09-14, 19:13
The talk in Haiti is the exodus of NGOs recently. I am curious if anyone has any thoughts on this to validate. I read UNICEF and World Bank downsized their operations tremendously, UNICEF from 290 to 90 people. I am expecting this to reduce prices of hotels, restaurants and other leisure sports without destroying the economy at the same time.

I came across a Naomie Harris look alike and promptly invited her to the house. She was attractive by any standard but absolutely boring and too shy no matter what I did, making it almost unenjoyable. I took her number and hopefully next time she is more open.

Cammack
06-19-14, 12:17
the talk in haiti is the exodus of ngos recently. i am curious if anyone has any thoughts on this to validate. i read unicef and world bank downsized their operations tremendously, unicef from 290 to 90 people. i am expecting this to reduce prices of hotels, restaurants and other leisure sports without destroying the economy at the same time.

i came across a naomie harris look alike and promptly invited her to the house. she was attractive by any standard but absolutely boring and too shy no matter what i did, making it almost unenjoyable. i took her number and hopefully next time she is more open.interesting info. hope it holds true. i have no official report but i would say there are still a lot of unicef peeps around. when was this to take place? good luck on "project naomi. " you have more patience than i. there are so many hot girls walking around i simply move on.

Too Jaded
08-19-14, 08:43
I speak passable spanish but no french at all. I've noticed several of you have hired guides and was wondering what is the best way to find a reliable english speaking guide. Thanks for all the reports guys, Haiti sound like a lot of fun!

Cammack
08-29-14, 02:34
I'm of no real help as I speak Kreyol but would imagine you could inquire at the hotel you're at for a reputable English speaking guide if nothing else works. Hopefully some other board member can help you out.

Derekj6926
09-02-14, 15:04
I recommend a guy named Azda, he does tours and needs some work right now, he is in the Petionville area and reasonable, and from all of my experience an honest guy you can trust which is unusual, his phone number is 509 3183 2227.

I speak passable spanish but no french at all. I've noticed several of you have hired guides and was wondering what is the best way to find a reliable english speaking guide. Thanks for all the reports guys, Haiti sound like a lot of fun!

Member #4351
09-03-14, 23:36
Cammack, you should really pay Jackson his $19.95 so that you can send and receive PMs. I know a cute girl who speaks perfect English, has a lot of friends and would probably be happy to help you out. However, I can't send the contact information to you.

Member #4283
09-04-14, 19:28
Can anyone recommend a cheap hotel in PaP? I would be checking in on Friday evening and get out on Sunday morning. If there is a bar and one night stands are available that would be great even.

Krezi
09-04-14, 23:41
I speak passable spanish but no french at all. I've noticed several of you have hired guides and was wondering what is the best way to find a reliable english speaking guide. Thanks for all the reports guys, Haiti sound like a lot of fun!Guide for what? Are you mainly staying in the capital. I have a guide / driver that the office provided.

BadBear2000
09-08-14, 02:22
Reqest by pm to me and I will give you the info.

BadBear2000
09-08-14, 02:31
If you are looking for a hard core prostitute, go to Jet Set, Barracks, or even the Dominican Houses. If you are looking for a good girl that may be a little mischievous, just walk or drive around the streets and when you see something you like stop and ask them where they are going and if the would like to get something to eat with you. The worse that can happen is she says no. This is not the USA where you can get busted for sexual harassment for telling a girl she is pretty or has a nice body. I even went so far as to tell them they have a beautiful ass. They loved it because they knew it was true. Now, if you are looking for a wife you basically use the same approach just not as raw. Good luck.

Sixgun080
09-08-14, 05:47
Badbear,

We have not conversed in a couple / three years. Good to see your still kicking. I hope your doing well. My health's went from bad to worse, still hope to see Haiti someday. Sixgun (asa from Detroit).

Krezi
10-08-14, 22:08
I was not expecting it to be like Las Vegas or Thailand but the difference between the capital and nearby Santo Domingo is wide. Heard a coworker talking about Saxo? And Jetset?

What are those about?

Cammack
10-22-14, 05:42
Jetset is a club from the little I know of clubs here. Seems you can find girls here but may run you more lajan (dinero, jingle, bones, kob, cash). Lack of nightlife though? Hmmm? I personally don't go to the big clubs because I don't like the pro scene and nightlife on the street is prolific. Not to beat a dead horse but just walk the street or market and you'll find "life" all around. 1 reason I avoid the pros is the look on the "common" (no negative connotation intended but simply meaning non pro) girls face when she begins to understand you want her and the zeal with which she'll give it it to you later. Especially if you can give them a, "Koman ou ye?" Or a "Ou gade bel jodi a. Koman ou rele?

Maybe our definition of nightlife differs but I've not seen a lack in Haiti.

I was not expecting it to be like Las Vegas or Thailand but the difference between the capital and nearby Santo Domingo is wide. Heard a coworker talking about Saxo? And Jetset?

What are those about?

BadBear2000
10-26-14, 04:59
Badbear,

We have not conversed in a couple / three years. Good to see your still kicking. I hope your doing well. My health's went from bad to worse, still hope to see Haiti someday. Sixgun (asa from Detroit).

If you guys are just looking for an unattached piece, go to the clubs. If you are looking for someone that will ring your bell and make you feel like there is no piece of nookie out there worth taking a chance on losing this babe, just walk the streets in the day time. When you see something you like, smile, tell her she is beautiful, try to get her tele number, try to get her to go to dinner with you. Then after a while take her back to your place and see how it plays out. While you are having the best sex you have ever had try to feel out her feelings and thoughts. See how you feel once the sex is over. If you just want her to leave, then just mark it up as a great piece. If you kinda want her to hang around even though Mr Happy has shot all his bullets, you may have just found your soul mate. Good luck guys.

Michael1974
11-07-14, 00:52
I am going to be in Haiti next week. I will stay in a nice hotel in Petionville.

I will be with a colleague so difficult to go out and do what I want.

Any phone numbers you guys can share of hot women you have encountered?

Would love to have the Haitian experience.

Thanks,

Michael

Member #4351
11-07-14, 15:45
Michael1974, nobody can send you any information since you haven't paid Jackson his $19.95 for ISG membership. Once you have paid you can send and receive PMs and will also be supporting the website.

Bk8987
11-11-14, 23:16
Hey Michael,

After your stay please let us know the name of the hotel you stayed in and how you like it. I am looking for a good place to stay myself.

Bk8987
11-13-14, 20:30
Back in December of 2009 I stayed in Badbear's "mansion" in Petionville, which was awesome! A hotel won't be as good, but I do hope to get back there soon.

Michael1974
11-17-14, 12:44
Hey Michael,

After your stay please let us know the name of the hotel you stayed in and how you like it. I am looking for a good place to stay myself.Hi,

I stayed at hotel "El Rancho" in Petionville. Good hotel and it should not be an issue to bring a guest.

Rooms are not sound-proof though.

Enjoy

Jtdbusiness
11-21-14, 23:03
If you guys are just looking for an unattached piece, go to the clubs. If you are looking for someone that will ring your bell and make you feel like there is no piece of nookie out there worth taking a chance on losing this babe, just walk the streets in the day time. When you see something you like, smile, tell her she is beautiful, try to get her tele number, try to get her to go to dinner with you. Then after a while take her back to your place and see how it plays out. While you are having the best sex you have ever had try to feel out her feelings and thoughts. See how you feel once the sex is over. If you just want her to leave, then just mark it up as a great piece. If you kinda want her to hang around even though Mr Happy has shot all his bullets, you may have just found your soul mate. Good luck guys.You're so right! As you know, I found a beauty and now she's my wife!

Freckly
11-24-14, 03:49
Can anyone tell me where to stay and where to eat? Thanks.

Cammack
11-25-14, 17:17
Cammack, you should really pay Jackson his $19.95 so that you can send and receive PMs. I know a cute girl who speaks perfect English, has a lot of friends and would probably be happy to help you out. However, I can't send the contact information to you.Just saw this David33 sorry for the slow reply and thanks for the offer of a contact. However, I have a problem. I already have too many women calling me. I'm trying to beat them off with my stick but they just keep cumming back for more. [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Derekj6926
12-06-14, 16:17
Haiti has the finest most sexy women in the world. Listen to Bad Bear, he tells you, go to the grocery store, a restaurant, you cannot even go to the bank without meeting a lady who is interested, go to the dry cleaners for your clothes, go anywhere and you will meet ladies, if you go out and socialize, be friendly and you will be overwhelmed by the wonderful ladies you will meet. Jet-Set, Baraks, and other clubs are full of girls but the best ladies to meet are on the street of Port au Prince just as Bad Bear has told you. It would be a rare occasion to go to Muncheez in Petionville and sit for an hour any evening and not meet a nice lady, there are dozens of clubs in Petionville. Go to Jet Set on Saturday night, don't arrive until after 11 PM that is when the night life begins, at about 2 AM go down the street to Club Barak they roll all night long, many girls go to Barak to finish their night after being in other clubs earlier. There are many clubs, Point Bar, Tiki Bar, Yanvalou Bar / Café/ Restaurant on Thursday nights, BackYard, Café Trio, Harry's, dozens of them all over the city just ask around. If you sit in your hotel room it will not happen, any girl you are interested in, open the conversation by asking her for her number, it will be a rare occasion you will be refused, in many bars and restaurants the ladies who work there have to be careful they are not supposed to socialize with the clientele so be very discrete, act like you are placing an order in their ear and tell them you want their number, don't just give them your number and expect a call, get their number and after give them your number, if you don't get their number and call them it is common they will not call you until after the initial contact is made by you, a cultural thing possibly.

Member #4351
02-27-15, 15:47
Finally a decent hotel opening in PAP. It will obviously be full of NGO, U.N. and Clinton Foundation parasites, but Marriotts are almost always GF. As soon as someone stays there, let us know the situation please.

Krezi
03-10-15, 22:12
Finally a decent hotel opening in PAP. It will obviously be full of NGO, U.N. and Clinton Foundation parasites, but Marriotts are almost always GF. As soon as someone stays there, let us know the situation please.The Marriott is incredible. It is definitely friendly there. Stayed last weekend just for a scenery change. A lot of Haitian diaspora where there this past weekend.

Mats Naslund
03-13-15, 17:37
The Marriott is incredible. It is definitely friendly there. Stayed last weekend just for a scenery change. A lot of Haitian diaspora where there this past weekend.Can you tell me how much a night at the Marriott costs and if its smoker friendly? Messi Krezi.

Krezi
03-16-15, 21:35
Can you tell me how much a night at the Marriott costs and if its smoker friendly? Messi Krezi.$150-$180 Poolside is smoker friendly. Not sure about indoors.

Member #4351
03-17-15, 22:28
Thanks Krezi. I'm seriously thinking of blowing off my Asia trip and heading to good old PAP in a few months. I have a bunch of Marriott Reward points, although they have a special grand opening rate now which isn't that bad.

BadBear2000
03-17-15, 22:28
What do you do in that area after all the hot babes that work at Digicel go home. There is really nothing in the area that I know of. As a matter of fact I would not even want to walk the streets there at night. Maybe it has changed.

$150-$180 Poolside is smoker friendly. Not sure about indoors.

RacShack
03-17-15, 23:24
What do you do in that area after all the hot babes that work at Digicel go home. There is really nothing in the area that I know of. As a matter of fact I would not even want to walk the streets there at night. Maybe it has changed.BadBear,

What is good safe area, hotel to stay in?

Thanks where all the night time action is, RTFF really can't find to much!

Krezi
03-18-15, 21:42
What do you do in that area after all the hot babes that work at Digicel go home. There is really nothing in the area that I know of. As a matter of fact I would not even want to walk the streets there at night. Maybe it has changed.I agree that I would not walk the streets. With a driver though Olofson and Yanvalou are nearby, both of which are heavy with expats similar to Quartier Latin.

Krezi
03-18-15, 21:49
BadBear,

What is good safe area, hotel to stay in? Thanks where all the night time action is, RTFF really can't find to much!100% Petion- Ville has the range from SWs to high end girls just looking for a good time. Best Western would be ideal, they have a bar with a decent crowd every night. Then you can get to Barak or Jetset for pure mongering.

I am still seeing the same girl I met at Barak 6 months ago because she is literally the most insane girl in bed I have ever met.

RacShack
03-20-15, 02:26
100% Petion- Ville has the range from SWs to high end girls just looking for a good time. Best Western would be ideal, they have a bar with a decent crowd every night. Then you can get to Barak or Jetset for pure mongering.

I am still seeing the same girl I met at Barak 6 months ago because she is literally the most insane girl in bed I have ever met.Awesome I'll check hotel out, so I take it it's girl friendly, and walking distant to Barack, jet set? I really appreciate any more info you may think is helpful, thanks again!

RacShack
03-20-15, 12:16
Awesome I'll check hotel out, so I take it it's girl friendly, and walking distant to Barack, jet set? I really appreciate any more info you may think is helpful, thanks again!Also would want a beach for a few days while their, any safe beach town with girls, how far from city?

Cammack
04-24-15, 14:27
I'd say Cayes Jacmel is the place to go. A 2+ hour drive though. But not sure you can beat the beach there and there are lots of girls around who are game to play. There are decent hotels in Jacmel or right in Cayes. I've never done the beaches outside of Carrefour but there are lots of advertising for them. If you're game to drive try Port Salut. Awesome beach there too. Enjoy!

Cam

Krezi
05-11-15, 14:33
Loving Haiti with the crop of girls. Met these two at Jetset and have been having a wild time with them. One is apparently a lesbian, the other just does it for fun.

Apparently there is a new bar / gogo joint / strip club near the street market in PV. I am planning to check it out this weekend. It is not Sax, JS, Saphyr, or the one near Sogebank.

Cammack
05-22-15, 14:41
Chatted with a girl the other day who introduced to me to a bar / restaurant / nightclub / hotel on Delmas 33 called the Rendevous 33. Excellent place with walled and guarded parking behind the place off of Delmas 33. We didn't check out the eats or drinks but when we left there was a live band playing that sounded pretty decent. Rooms were 1,125 gourdes for "a little while" as they call it. Not sure the exact time frame but we spent 2 plus hours messing up the sheets. Might be a little more money but was decent place. Had A / see and a hot shower. Interestingly enough the rooms were named, "satisfaction," "sensual," etc.

Right across the street from the parking lot is a public park. Would be interesting to pass by there someday and see who a guy could visit with.

Keep it safe out there!

Cammack
05-22-15, 14:49
I want to list another hotel separately so it is easier to find for people in the thread when listed separately. The see. Jean Hotel is on the bottom end of Avenue John Brown which goes to Pville but once higher up the mountain is known as Avenue Panamerican. Anyhow. The see. Jean is 1,000 gds for a little while in an A / see room. Decent place but no hot water. Not as private as some as it is right on the main drag. I think a room without a / see is something like 700 gds. Pretty easy to find this place.

Mats Naslund
05-23-15, 05:40
I want to list another hotel separately so it is easier to find for people in the thread when listed separately. The see. Jean Hotel is on the bottom end of Avenue John Brown which goes to Pville but once higher up the mountain is known as Avenue Panamerican. Anyhow. The see. Jean is 1,000 gds for a little while in an A / see room. Decent place but no hot water. Not as private as some as it is right on the main drag. I think a room without a / see is something like 700 gds. Pretty easy to find this place.Thanks 4 the info Cammack. Will be in Haiti in less than a month thanks to great prices with Spirit (less than 400 dollars departing from PBG / NY). My dilemma is either stay in the Pville jungle or.

Relax in the Fermathe neighborhood where it seems there is a nice hotel. For us of Haitian descent the question is never if we will bang non pros but how many. The diaspora effect. Planning to.

Spend a couple days in Cap Haitian as well to do the touristy Citadelle sightseeing etc. DR is also a possibility as am getting really intrigued with the so said beauty of the Santiago girls LOL.

DelBosque
05-23-15, 21:54
Nice info about ' little while ' places Cammack, but.

Why did you not take the girls to your hotel? Problem?

I come to PaP in 10 days!

BootyLover
05-31-15, 14:04
I want to list another hotel separately so it is easier to find for people in the thread when listed separately. The see. Jean Hotel is on the bottom end of Avenue John Brown which goes to Pville but once higher up the mountain is known as Avenue Panamerican. Anyhow. The see. Jean is 1,000 gds for a little while in an A / see room. Decent place but no hot water. Not as private as some as it is right on the main drag. I think a room without a / see is something like 700 gds. Pretty easy to find this place.There are always cheaper options, but please use your common sense when selecting a place.

Cammack
06-08-15, 01:15
So a couple of my friends want to learn to swim and I'd prefer to teach them in a pool rather than the ocean. Anyone have a place that has a decent pool where you don't have to have a room to use the pool? Fat chance of not needing a room I know! I'd prefer something in Pville but am game for anywhere in PoP. If not I'll snoop around and find something.

Thanks in advance for any leads shared.

Krezi
06-16-15, 15:18
So a couple of my friends want to learn to swim and I'd prefer to teach them in a pool rather than the ocean. Anyone have a place that has a decent pool where you don't have to have a room to use the pool? Fat chance of not needing a room I know! I'd prefer something in Pville but am game for anywhere in PoP. If not I'll snoop around and find something.

Thanks in advance for any leads shared.Most of the hotels you can get a day pass with food included ranging from $30 (Karibe) to $10 (Marcelin Inn. Downtown rue capois, very safe and closed off neighborhood. They actually do swimming lessons there.).

Other than that is spending a weekend at the hotels in the provinces Jacmel and Cap Haitian.

Slowalk
06-25-15, 00:39
This is my first night of a two month experience I will be taking in Haiti. This is my first time in Haiti; to reduce rookie mistakes right off the bat, I booked myself into a top hotel a few days until I adjust. I had a hotel shuttle meet me at the airport. I could use some help finding accommodations.

First off, I hope to meet the famous Bad Bear. I can see right off, there's so much booty, I think I may never leave. I'm off to get a lay of the landscape.

Mopar Man
06-26-15, 16:42
This is my first night of a two month experience I will be taking in Haiti. This is my first time in Haiti; to reduce rookie mistakes right off the bat, I booked myself into a top hotel a few days until I adjust. I had a hotel shuttle meet me at the airport. I could use some help finding accommodations.

First off, I hope to meet the famous Bad Bear. I can see right off, there's so much booty, I think I may never leave. I'm off to get a lay of the landscape.Good Day Slowalk.

Glad to see your post. The Haiti section needs more activity! I have spent quite a bit of time in the DR during the last three winters, and this past winter I made a brief trip into Cap Haitian to check things out.

I found the difficulty in obtaining information on, and finding, reasonably priced accommodation to be the biggest deterrent to spending more time there for me.

I enjoyed my trip to Cap and will likely return to Haiti again next winter while I am in the DR. I recently submitted a post in the Haiti, General Info section seeking advice and info on dealing with the accommodation challenges. Unfortunately it did not generate any comments.

For what it is worth, I stayed at the Imperial Hotel in Cap Haitian. It was very good, the room was fine and the staff were very friendly and helpful. It is a fairly large hotel, 40 to 50 rooms I'm guessing, and when I was there maybe 5 rooms were occupied. I.E. It was very quiet. The room rate was $79 usd per night. Yikes! LOL.

I enjoyed Cap, wandering around downtown in the day time was no problem. Everyone seemed friendly and helpful. I speak no Creole or French so my contact with the locals was limited LOL. The Imperial is a bit far from the downtown area so I did not venture out at night during my brief stay. And honestly, from my daytime explorations I was not seeing much of interest that would lure me downtown at night. There seemed to be a definite lack of bars of restaurants to haunt! While wandering around in the daytime seemed safe enough. I was travelling solo and am a older (63 yrs.) retired guy, so I use a fair bit of caution.

I have read up on your posts to Africa and found them to be very interesting and informative!! I am currently considering and researching a trip to East Africa for this winter. Uganda / Rwanda / Kenya & Tanzania?

OK Slowalk. I wish you all the best on your travels in Haiti! Two months is a good long stretch in such a small country. I hope you find time to post your experiences and thoughts along the way, I would follow them with interest. I wish I had more info of substance to offer you in the accommodation area. Sorry.

Cheers and all the best.

Dave

BruickLaddie
07-06-15, 18:53
Have never made it to Haiti. No firm plans, but would love to go. The women check all my boxes!

Anyways, saw this and thought it was relevant to many of the posts on this thread and might be of interest.

How the Red Cross Raised Half a Billion Dollars for Haiti *and Built Six Homes www.propublica.org/article/how-the-red-cross-raised-half-a-billion-dollars-for-haiti-and-built-6-homes.

La Isla
07-15-15, 06:07
The party is starting in PAP. A few of us will be down there for a couple of months. Please help! We can only do so many of these crazy Haitians chicks every day. We're outnumbered 100:1. Stop believing all the negative press about Haiti, get your shit together and come down while we are there.

Mopar Man
07-20-15, 01:27

First off, I hope to meet the famous Bad Bear. I can see right off, there's so much booty, I think I may never leave. I'm off to get a lay of the landscape.Hello Slowalk,

Searching for feedback from Slowalk.

Good Day to you Slowalk. Where ever you may be!

I would have PM'd you but I have not paid my $20 for a membership. I am wondering how you are doing and how the adventure in Haiti goes? I have been hoping to see a report from you. So I am putting out a feeler to see how things are going.

I hope you are finding everything to be okay? Haiti is a place I would like to see more of, I wonder how you are doing with the language challenges and the high cost of accommodation?

News of your travels would be of great interest.

Cheers

Slowalk
07-24-15, 06:59
After two weeks, I had enough. I cut my trip well short of my original plan and traveled elsewhere. All in all, Haiti reminded me of Africa without Malaria. I didn't need a visa but, the cost for hotels and food was unreasonable. The media has overblown Haiti's crime and disease. I may someday return but, I won't return until after the UN-holes leave. Unfortunately, I never heard from Bear after I arrived.

At first, I stayed in Petition-ville at one of the higher end hotels. I wanted transportation from the airport and to understood the atmosphere without worrying about other factors the first few days. I walked around mostly during the day and adjusted to the heat. I changed money at the Giant and could buy pharmacy without a prescription. There are very few nightclubs in Petition-ville. Most had no customers but a few were filled with UN-holes drunk and singing with two-three pros in each arm. After talking to several holes, collectively, they had no useful skillset. Then you see the same ones riding around the next day in big over-sized vehicles (armed in a country with no guns) with the windows closed and AC on. For whom are they helping again?

I met some local people and I moved in PAP. We ran around together at night. Just because Haiti is poor, we don't need to be afraid of it. I was never in danger. I was drunk at night going to local bars and meeting real people. I took the buses and motorcycles at night and had no problem whatsoever. I enjoyed watching the skaters hitch a ride behind the buses. They were great skaters The only places that were dangerous was where the UN-holes hung out in PAP. Shit attracts flies. During the day, if I wanted to meet a good looker (non-pro), I just told her she was pretty and got her number. It was just that easy. Every time, if I didn't call her, she called me. Even though I speak no French, the hardest part was getting rid of her. That aspect reminded me of Africa. Most wouldn't do anything with you the first day but, after that, they were the aggressors. The cost of hotels was excessive, even for a sub-par hotel. What should've cost $20, cost $90.

I took a bus to Jacmel. It was Sun-Mon and nothing was going on there. By then I was bored. Everything except transportation was expensive and I decided I had enough.

Mopar Man
07-26-15, 07:42
After two weeks, I had enough. I cut my trip well short of my original plan and traveled elsewhere. All in all, Haiti reminded me of Africa without Malaria. I didn't need a visa but, the cost for hotels and food was unreasonable. The media has overblown Haiti's crime and disease. I may someday return but, I won't return until after the UN-holes leave. Unfortunately, I never heard from Bear after I arrived.

At first, I stayed in Petition-ville at one of the higher end hotels. I wanted transportation from the airport and to understood the atmosphere without worrying about other factors the first few days. I walked around mostly during the day and adjusted to the heat. I changed money at the Giant and could buy pharmacy without a prescription. There are very few nightclubs in Petition-ville. Most had no customers but a few were filled with UN-holes drunk and singing with two-three pros in each arm. After talking to several holes, collectively, they had no useful skillset. Then you see the same ones riding around the next day in big over-sized vehicles (armed in a country with no guns) with the windows closed and AC on. For whom are they helping again?.Good day to you Slowalk.

Thank you for your report and information. It is very interesting and very informative. I experienced similar issues and frustrations in my brief trip to Cap Haitian last winter. It is interesting to see that you experienced the same issues.

As you say, the lack of affordable accommodation is a deal breaker for Haiti, followed closely by a general lack of infrastructure, I. E, few restaurants, bars or cafe's or public places of interest. Understandably this is very, very poor country where daily existence for the locals is a hardship.

It would seem that for the foreseeable future I shall have to continue to get my 'fix' of those fine Haitian women in the DR. Unless the current government there runs all the Haitians out of the county.

Slowalk, would you recommend a trip to East Africa as being worthwhile? I have been reading about Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya. Big concerns are malaria and high rates of HIV, and maybe some similar infrastructure issues as found in Haiti. IE, lack of everything and over pricing?

OK, thank you again for your informative report and information.

Cheers

Krezi
08-13-15, 18:27
Anyone see anything happening with the elections? It has been relatively quiet so far.

Noob Traveller
08-25-15, 00:12
I've been reading about a "Haiti House". Does it have a website? I'm looking to go to Haiti very soon, as I love super dark women. The darker, the better. From what I hear, Haiti has them in spades and it's cheap to play. Even if you aren't into the pro / semi-pro scene, the girls seem easy enough to chat up. Definitely want to go. Hoping people here can point me in the right direction.

Krezi
08-25-15, 20:25
I've been reading about a "Haiti House". Does it have a website? I'm looking to go to Haiti very soon, as I love super dark women. The darker, the better. From what I hear, Haiti has them in spades and it's cheap to play. Even if you aren't into the pro / semi-pro scene, the girls seem easy enough to chat up. Definitely want to go. Hoping people here can point me in the right direction.There is no "Haiti house". Just stay at any hotel to find what you are looking for.

Noob Traveller
09-03-15, 23:25
There is no "Haiti house". Just stay at any hotel to find what you are looking for.http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?536-Port-au-Prince&p=918466#post918466 <- That link there begs to differ. Put me in touch with the veterans.

Charles Pooter
09-04-15, 23:06
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?536-Port-au-Prince&p=918466#post918466 <- That link there begs to differ. Did you not see the date on that report? 2008. Seven years ago!

Slowalk
09-16-15, 02:56
Good day to you Slowalk.

Slowalk, would you recommend a trip to East Africa as being worthwhile? I have been reading about Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya. Big concerns are malaria and high rates of HIV, and maybe some similar infrastructure issues as found in Haiti. IE, lack of everything and over pricing?

OK, thank you again for your informative report and information.

CheersI do recommend Africa. Rwanda, Kenya, Uganda. Ghana. You might try Tanzania and Zimbabwe too. I did OK everywhere I went.

Noob Traveller
09-24-15, 00:35
Did you not see the date on that report? 2008. Seven years ago!So Haiti is no longer good ground then?

Charles Pooter
09-24-15, 15:28
So Haiti is no longer good ground then?On the contrary. I am sure it is excellent ground for those who know what they are doing. My post was only referring to the demise of "Haiti House".

Krezi
10-07-15, 18:29
On the contrary. I am sure it is excellent ground for those who know what they are doing. My post was only referring to the demise of "Haiti House".Haiti is excellent. I have been regularly seeing the same girl whenever I go to Haiti for two years now because she gives the most amazing bjs. Recently started seeing a half Dominican who is wearing me out quite frankly. Met her by just asking her number when I saw her in front of the Karibe. There's no need for a "Haiti house". Just say Hello, to what catches your eye.

Mazungu
10-13-15, 02:39
Hey Guys, New to the Haiti seen but experienced in East Africa. Planning a get away trip for "Work". I was wondering if the report on the naughty nomad http://naughtynomad.com/2011/02/21/port-au-prince-city-guide-haiti/ is still relevant. I was using it to supplement the info on this site.

How good is the scene these days? I don't speak a word of French or Creole but I am a white guy with a US Passport. I lived in Kenya for a long time. That was easy picking! All I needed to do is show up. However, I was 12 years younger.

Thanks for any advise you may have for me. I am looking at going down in November. How do sites like tagged and bado work at meeting some gals.

Peace.

Krezi
10-18-15, 17:10
Most of it is relevant against the backdrop that it was written right after the earthquake. The costs are the same but the descriptions of downtown for example are different. There are no longer "visible camps" in the middle of the city. On the list of places to go for a "white guy with no french", I would add Yanvalou, Quartier Latin, and the Best Western bar where are girls are specifically looking for the "white guys". I disagree with his recommendation for Jetset, the quality is inconsistent but I would still go once to take a look. I do recommend Barak still. I don't know about the "getting high" section since I don't partake. I have not tried and I am not aware of tagged and badoo actually. I just hand my business card to what catches my eye and tell them to call me. Trying Greek this afternoon with this half Haitian half Dominican with the most insane body I've seen in a bit so I guess the "scene" is pretty good.

Hey Guys, New to the Haiti seen but experienced in East Africa. Planning a get away trip for "Work". I was wondering if the report on the naughty nomad http://naughtynomad.com/2011/02/21/port-au-prince-city-guide-haiti/ is still relevant. I was using it to supplement the info on this site.

How good is the scene these days? I don't speak a word of French or Creole but I am a white guy with a US Passport. I lived in Kenya for a long time. That was easy picking! All I needed to do is show up. However, I was 12 years younger.

Thanks for any advise you may have for me. I am looking at going down in November. How do sites like tagged and bado work at meeting some gals.

Peace.

Member #4716
10-19-15, 18:40
Most of it is relevant against the backdrop that it was written right after the earthquake. The costs are the same but the descriptions of downtown for example are different. There are no longer "visible camps" in the middle of the city. On the list of places to go for a "white guy with no french", I would add Yanvalou, Quartier Latin, and the Best Western bar where are girls are specifically looking for the "white guys". I disagree with his recommendation for Jetset, the quality is inconsistent but I would still go once to take a look. I do recommend Barak still. I don't know about the "getting high" section since I don't partake. I have not tried and I am not aware of tagged and badoo actually. I just hand my business card to what catches my eye and tell them to call me. Trying Greek this afternoon with this half Haitian half Dominican with the most insane body I've seen in a bit so I guess the "scene" is pretty good.Great report Kezi. Good to see the scene is alive. I'll make my plans.

BootyLover
04-20-16, 13:18
Why has the board been so silent while economic conditions bring more semi-pros and regulars to the scene?

Krezi
05-09-16, 20:18
Why has the board been so silent while economic conditions bring more semi-pros and regulars to the scene?I was asking myself the same question. Seems less and less people know about these boards. A lot of semi-pros coming out of the woodwork too, so the guys might just be too busy.

Mazungu
11-27-16, 02:41
I am planning a three night vacation in December. Where is a good place to stay nowadays that is safe, close to the airport, girl friendly, and easy to access some women thanks in advance.

Krezi
12-18-16, 00:20
I am planning a three night vacation in December. Where is a good place to stay nowadays that is safe, close to the airport, girl friendly, and easy to access some women thanks in advance.Thought I responded already. There is La Maison Hotel and Servotel near the airport. Both are pretty good and you can literally see the airport from them. For vacation I would not stay near the airport however. Best western and Oasis in Petion Ville are nice, girl friendly, and in the center of where the girls are at.

SwiftRebellion
12-24-16, 01:31
Hey all and Krezi,

Check it. I'm coming to Haiti on Jan. 15 till 19th. Might stay in Oasis. Is Barack still a good spot to meet women or is there another better place. Preferably on that is closest to the hotel.

Thanks.

Krezi
12-28-16, 17:38
Hey all and Krezi,

Check it. I'm coming to Haiti on Jan. 15 till 19th. Might stay in Oasis. Is Barack still a good spot to meet women or is there another better place. Preferably on that is closest to the hotel.

Thanks.Barack is still good for semi-pros looking for foreigners along with Quartier Latin which is relatively close to Barrack (3 blocks away). Oasis is really good with the underground parking with elevators straight up to the room so everything is discreet.

Rodeo9112
04-22-17, 16:54
So, after many years mongering next door in DR (in addition to Colombia, Brazil, and Panama), I'm considering a weekend trip to Haiti. I'm optimistic now more than ever about the quality of women there. I am wondering also about the ease, reliability, affordability of flying into PAP, bus to Santo Domingo, and other security / safety issues surrounding mongering in PAP. There's not much to read over the last two years, so I'm hoping to get some good concise info. PMs are welcomed!

Bonhead
05-07-17, 00:57
Gents, I will be visiting Haiti in a few weeks. It's been pretty quiet here but did want to see if anyone could clue me into a few things:

1) Planning on staying at the Marriott. Any action nearby there?

2) Can anyone suggest a taxi driver who speaks english (or spanish) and is "in the know"?

3) What's the going rate for TLN nowadays?

4) How difficult is it to score some ganga?

If anyone down there from May 21st onward, shoot me a PM. Would be great to meet up with other ISG'ers.

Bonhead
05-29-17, 00:33
Consider this as one for the team. The first thing that was obviously apparent at JFK's Terminal 5 for the non-stop to PaP via JetBlue was the apparent lack of tourists coming along for the ride. Of the few non-Haitian's, there were a few missionaries and then. Me. Fortunately at the gate over, there was a flight to Puerto Plata with a lot of eye candy. That would hold me over because on this flight, there wasn't a one. My fingers and toes were crossed the entire flight the outlook would improve once we touched down. I will say, I've been on countless flights (mainly to the Caribbean) with a little bit of clapping and wooting at landing, but I've never heard a more boisterous crowd than when we landed in PaP. Keep some cash handy because there is a $10 entry fee that must be paid prior to going through immigration.

I booked the first couple of nights at a centrally located hotel (Kinam, its girl friendly) for about $130/ night in Petionville, it included transfers and free breakfast. Luckily for me, the driver was waiting outside of the terminal exit with a sign with my name on it. Navigating the many touts coming at you from all angles to find a taxi could easily be overwhelming.

Anyway, the bell boy who got me settled in was cool as shit and spoke Spanish so we decided to link up after he got off work. Told him I wanted to see the fine ladies of the island and he was down. The security / doorman guy also tags along and we set out to see the sights.

Since I wanted to see the local girls, our first stop was Wilfred's, about seven blocks away down the hill from the hotel. Very dark environs, so was hard to make out how they actually look. It was early, maybe about 10 girls, three who were so bored they fell asleep on their rickety plastic chairs. We had a couple of beers each ($2 beer) and headed off to the next spot. The next place was about a ten minute walk away and had a few spinners but oddly the ones I liked weren't available to leave for TLN. One beer and we took off to see some dominicanas at Saxo.

Now Saxo is right by Wilfred's. No entry fee and I was quite impressed with the line up. About 30+ girls, all dressed in bikini tops and skirts or bikini bottoms. Lots of 6's, 7's and a few 8's. The price from what I was told by a few girls was $120 usd on site and $150 for take out, TLN. It about 1 am now so after a few beers for us and a round or two for a few girls, we decided to go and see if Wilfred's was any better.

If you come out of Saxo, just make a left and walk about 100 meters. Loud music so you can't miss it. It's picked up quite a bit and while no real stunners, lots of 5's and 6's that were doables. We grabbed three and headed back to the hotel. I guess since I was being escorted by off-duty security, the on-duty security let us right in. Good thing I had two Queen beds. While we didn't switch off on the girls, we did all have fun in the room. Knocked out. Around 7 a everyone starts waking up. Total damage for the girls. $40 usd. Not $40 each. $40 total.

Day 2, 3 and 4 to come.