PDA

View Full Version : Fortaleza

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Cenoteguy
04-08-08, 03:53
Guys.

Just wanted to say I have decided to sell my house, and take an early retirement. And will be moving to the Philippines for awhile. After mongering all over the world many, many years I have decided to settle down and marry a beautiful 21 y/o de-virginized wonderful girl. I am 45 and yes, like young ones. I guess I would like to have a family. She is so innocent, works hard in a restaurant/bar, and very intelligent. I have fallen in love with her and she is very hot and really loves me for me, not my bank account. Doing the math I could live well for the rest of my life there. Alot of X Pats are doing it right now. The Philippines are VERY CHEAP and one can live above middle class on $1500 month or less. Some live good on less than $1000. English is widely spoken and the Diving is some of the best in the world. Something I'm very passionate about. We will travel to the US once a year for tax season, financial advisor meeting, MOM, Disney, etc.

I will not be back to Brazil and will always remember my hot, steamy nights with incrediably beautiful young steamy hot woman of Forta and Rio.

Take care and thanks for the memories.

Cenoteguy

Gringo Safado
04-11-08, 02:24
Do you guys have addresses, direction for these putarias? Do you have similar high end places to recommend? Getting tired of the ponte de ingleses scene, would liek to see where brazilians seek relacao and have heard these two places are mainly for brazilians. Would appreciate views, reviews, experiences.

Balluba
04-11-08, 22:03
In reply for Sperto:

a few memories from the daily two o clock dance at Boa Vida:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ock0QFOX2ro&feature=related

and the cute Renata:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijA9L-f4ob8&feature=related

and in the evening... Bikini:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvs0Farq5Xw&feature=related

look at the cute dark girl on the dancing, her name is Varelly, in orkut
http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=12737424554320660696
she is even more cute and sexi in real life :-)

Devileyes
04-17-08, 23:22
Here at the Casa Blanca and I was told to change hotels due to a very high chance of being robbed or worse. Anyone have any issues here? I have been to Fortaleza many times over the last 4 years, but first time at this hotel. I know the strategy of no jewelry, watches, dress down, carry little money, but I was still warned. Just curious of any previous reports of problems. I plan to write a full report of this place when I return in another week or so.

Tchau,

Dev

Calibre34
04-18-08, 19:03
Here at the Casa Blanca and I was told to change hotels due to a very high chance of being robbed or worse. Anyone have any issues here? I have been to Fortaleza many times over the last 4 years, but first time at this hotel. I know the strategy of no jewelry, watches, dress down, carry little money, but I was still warned. Just curious of any previous reports of problems. I plan to write a full report of this place when I return in another week or so.

Tchau,

DevCasa Blanca is a safe hotel, I just come back from Fortaleza and I was hosted on that hotel, I recommend it.

Devileyes
04-19-08, 00:09
Casa Blanca is a safe hotel, I just come back from Fortaleza and I was hosted on that hotel, I recommend it.I thought so, but I wanted to have someone else's opinion - a local here I work with was very nervous when he found out I was staying here. I will write up a nice report after next weekend - when I return home.

Too bad you are not here now, would be fun.

Dev

Devileyes
04-25-08, 19:50
Full review of the Casa Blanca Hotel in Fortaleza.

Located at 194 Rua Joaquim Alves, Praia de Iracema, you are just off the main road Rua Aquidaba. Take a left on this road and you are heading on a short walk to ground zero. I chose this hotel based on recommendations from this forum. I work here sometimes and my company pays for my travel. I needed a hotel that was "nice" enough to not alarm people and also be GF. I found fewer hotels are GF now, especially along the Beir Mar. You can find them, but you must pay an additional "tax" for any visitors – ranging from 150 to 200 reals. Too rich for my blood. Casa Blanca has no charges and still takes visitor’s ID when they arrive and calls your room as they leave to check on you. Nice.

For more details and a good look at the hotel, google Casa Blanca Hotel. There is the hotel website as well as a great YouTube video. Be sure to note these show very well done videos and photos and could be old since the hotel is not as perfect as the video and photos show (what ever is right? )

I recommend the LUX room. It ran me 90 reals a night and is pretty nice. They have outstanding internet in the room, by wire. Bring your own CAT5 since I had several the hotel supplied that did not work. They also have 2 or 3 terminals in the lobby. I eat the breakfast each day and it is decent. I have included some bad photos from my cell to show the difference in rooms (I tried both), if you go with the standard room, it is very small. The staff speaks good English and is very pleasant. None of those little shampoos in the room, they sell some stuff in the lobby, no problem for me – no hair/no shampoo needed. The laundry service is not expensive, and not too great, but better than me washing in the sink. Leave your room key at the desk when you leave for the day – otherwise they will not clean your room. Also ask for a lockbox key, each room has a box, but you need a key to secure it – a must.

The rest is pretty standard – they have a mini bar, hot and cold shower (ok kinda warm and cold). The water is heated by some central heater, not the plug in one found in many showers in Brazil – fear of 220v electrocution while wet and naked is not a welcome concept for me.

There are several restaurants on Rua Joaquim – basic stuff, but good. Security is good – but late at night the area is a little sketchy. I chose to walk to most places in the day time, but once it got past 11:00pm, I opted for a taxi. The hotel locks the front door after a certain hour, so you will need to knock. Remember most garotas you see as you walk to ground zero are NOT garotas – they are transvestites. Easy to spot sober – just an FYI.

The photos named small are the "standard" room. The "Lux" are the others. Sorry no action photos. I am working on it.

Balluba
04-27-08, 13:10
Full review of the Casa Blanca Hotel in Fortaleza.

Casa Blanca has no charges and still takes visitor’s ID when they arrive and calls your room as they leave to check on you. Nice.

One good report !

In addition; If You bring two girls with You, You must pay R$ 80-90 extra.

Also, there is a free secured car park in the basement if You bring a car.

Do they still have that irritating smell of "perfume" they spray when cleaning the rooms ?

Devileyes
04-28-08, 13:19
Do they still have that irritating smell of "perfume" they spray when cleaning the rooms ?Sorry I missed the two girl charge. Didn't try that option, next time! As for perfume, I did notice it some, but with most developing countries, the plumbing isn't vented like I am used to so the occasional smell of sewerage over came the flower smell. I think the noise from the elevator hit me the most. When the door opens on any floor, I could here the loud "ding" when anyone entered or exited the elevator, and loud tone would sound. Especially when someone stands partway in the door. Ugh. My room wass next to the farthest away from the elevator.

Tchau,

Dev

Ganger24
04-30-08, 12:24
I am from holland and visit fortaleza for a few times. Now the direct flights are full for the end of the week. I now maybe want to choose for Natal.

I want to know from people who visited natal and fortaleza what is the best for semi-putas, not the hardcore pro's

Sprite13
06-02-08, 04:11
I'm preparing my first trip to FOR and I am reading right now this entire thread. I'm just wondering, how is the situation in FOR in terms of the police crackdown? Is it still required to have a copy of the passport (or worse yet, the actual passport at all times while in FOR)?

Also, is the month of June considered low or high season in FOR?

In terms of accomodations:
I'm hesitating between the Hotel Cocal and the Casa Blanca. Are these still (still specially for the Casa Blanca)girl friendly?

Thanks a lot.

Perkele
06-02-08, 20:07
Here in Brasil everybody needs an ID all the times. By the law one has to carry an official ID all the times and for foreigners that ID usually is a passport.
I don't know about police shakedowns in Fortaleza, but I'd keep a copy of passport picture page and enter stamp and just to be sure enter/exit card.
If you want to go few steps further, go to cartorio and get the copy legalised and that should be ok with the police. Although if police decides to be a real asshole he can demand actual passport. Failing to show the passport may result as an arrest.
Most of the time police just doesn't care, but I believe that its better to be safe than sorry.

Devileyes
06-02-08, 22:25
I agree. I never carried a passport until there was a bust one night and the bouncer at the cafe (short stocky guy. Very cool dude) told me to get away fast (I was just trying to enter). Now I carry the passport. I have a copy just to see if it will work, but I have never been stopped. Knock on wood.

As for hotels. Check out my review on the casa below. It is where I will stay next time for sure.

Dev

Here in Brasil everybody needs an ID all the times. By the law one has to carry an official ID all the times and for foreigners that ID usually is a passport.

I don't know about police shakedowns in Fortaleza, but I'd keep a copy of passport picture page and enter stamp and just to be sure enter/exit card.

If you want to go few steps further, go to cartorio and get the copy legalised and that should be ok with the police. Although if police decides to be a real asshole he can demand actual passport. Failing to show the passport may result as an arrest.
Most of the time police just doesn't care, but I believe that its better to be safe than sorry.

Sprite13
06-07-08, 08:05
Is the Viale Vanetto flat still girl friendly?

Thanks.

MikeloHarley
06-09-08, 01:25
Is it still required to have a copy of the passport (or worse yet, the actual passport at all times while in FOR)?That's perfect.

Sprite13
06-17-08, 04:05
I am in Fortaleza right now until Friday night. If anyone is there and would like to go hangint out together, please drop me a line as Id love to meet some of the regulars in here to go hunting together.

Last night I went to a house where there were about 12 girls, most 6-7 and a couple of 8´s. It´s located in the Aldeota district/bairro. No entree fee, no pressure to buy drinks, beer cheap at 3reais for a chopp and girls were 90$Reais for an hour inside the house with no charge for the room or 130 reais to take our out for 2 hours. I was told there are usually a lot more girls there, upto 50-100 during the week. I´ll give this place another shot in the next few days. The name of the place is I belive ´Belize´ or something like that.

I chose a very good looking amazonian named Roberta. Very wild and very sweet. Overall, I´d say a definite repeat for this place.
Anyone familiar with apartments, incalls and casas, termas or strip clubs in Fortaleza? Please list them.

Thanks.

Sperto
06-17-08, 05:40
Last night I went to a house where there were about 12 girls, most 6-7 and a couple of 8´s. It´s located in the Aldeota district/bairro.
Do you know the address?

Forty
06-17-08, 11:41
It's located in the Aldeota district/bairro. No entree fee, no pressure to buy drinks, beer cheap at 3reais for a chopp and girls were 90$Reais for an hour inside the house with no charge for the room or 130 reais to take our out for 2 hoursThe name of the place is I belive ´Belize´ or something like that.For Sperto and other mongers:

Hi guys! I hope the name is "Belìssima", in brasilian is called "Privè Belìssima" o "casa de massagem Belìssima". Address Rua Vicente Leite 2020, bairro Aldeota, phone 3248-0190 and all the taxy drivers know where is. I have to say those things: the price for brasilian men is 70 R$ /hour, for gringos is 90 R$, someone told the difference is for the taxy driver, but I'm not sure; at night is better that the taxy driver wait for you outside, because the road is'nt safe; obviously the owner of "Belissima" call a taxy for you, but is better not change; is better have a drink or to speak with the girl you choose about the service (anal or not, BBJ etc); when you're confident, it's better go out for 2 hours in your hotel or in a motel paying 130 R$ (in Belìssima the rooms are quite clean but the quality is low); maybe you can stay with the girl during her free day of the week.

Hope this helps

FORTY

Devileyes
07-15-08, 00:56
Anyone going to be around in Fortaleza from July 29 to August 8? PM me if you will be there and want to grab a beer.

Dev

BJfans
07-27-08, 23:58
I was told from my friend by msn that in last days policia federal made passaport control inside cafe del mar. Any new about it?

Devileyes
07-30-08, 11:39
I was there last night. Since my last visit the only differences I saw was the Bikini Bar is open again, and the Europa is closed. The locals couldn't tell me why, but looks like the usual cycle. All else was business as usual. The Heiniken Bar (next to Cafe Del Mar) was overflowing. Looks like it is getting much of the Europa business for now. I will do some deeper "investigating" tonight.

Deux Deux
08-05-08, 22:43
Thanks for your review. I used to stay at Hotel Americas, just across the street. Being a 6ft6 guy I do need a bigger bed, so I found out during my last 3 week stay in NOvember 2007. How is the size of the beds in Casa Blanca (Lux room) ?

Thanx,

Deux deux

Devileyes
08-07-08, 14:06
Thanks for your review. I used to stay at Hotel Americas, just across the street. Being a 6ft6 guy I do need a bigger bed, so I found out during my last 3 week stay in NOvember 2007. How is the size of the beds in Casa Blanca (Lux room) ?

Thanx,

Deux deuxI just returned from there. I have no way to measure exactly, but I counted floor tiles and there are 6 full tiles and about 2 parts of a full tile in length (the tiles look to be 12"). Aprox king size width. Mine had a hard lump down the middle, not the newest beds, but I still recomend highly. The staff was very helpful. The price was higher (high season? ) $120. 00 BR. If you call for reservations, try to negotiate a lower rate. Let us know if you can get a lower rate. Still not a bad deal.

Dev

Balluba
08-08-08, 20:04

Thanx,

Deux deux

This is the bed at Casa Blanca.

El Greco
08-08-08, 23:42
This is the bed at Casa Blanca.

Nice double mattress at Casa Bianca they have Balluba. What about the pillows? LOL

Devileyes
08-11-08, 00:54
Nice bed report - much better than counting floor tiles.

I need to get my mind INTO the gutter more!

Dev

Balluba
08-14-08, 21:31
Here Natalia as I have have posted photos from some times earlier. Often seen at Armazem together with her older sister or a girlfriend.

She is actually pregnant now, and had a sweet curved stomach, about 4 months old. I believe the father is a Scandinavian ( but it isnt me ...)

I talked with her at Boa Vida, Praia do Futuro where these photos are taken, and also met her at the Dutch (orange) barraca close to the market at the Beira Mar.

I cannot confirm that she is available now, I did not ask, as I was with my family. But do not be too surprised ...

Anyway, she is a lovely girl, and can even swear in both English and Norwegian :-)

Balluba
....sorry no hight quality photos....

Balluba
08-22-08, 12:08
This summer I was aware that my favorite hotel of many years in Fortaleza, Colonial Praia Hotel, was torn down, and was now a construction site.

This is regrettable, since the Colonial was something very special in the big city. Pousada style with low houses, gardens, terraces and the big pool with a cozy bar. Most guests were couples and families on vacation, but no trouble to invite a girlfriend on a icy beer or a caipi. A decent breakfast, always with good coffee and a pleasant staff has given me many fine moments here.

Even if I have a house on the outskirts of the city, I look after a similar hotel, with the medium price range. I like to get away from my neighbors now and then, live in the city, as I did as a tourist on my first trips to Fortaleza.

I do not think of a common monger hotel as eg. Hotel Casablanca, but perhaps someone here has a good match with similar facilities to share?

Devileyes
08-23-08, 01:52
I heard many good things about this hotel and tried to stay there this past spring. I saw the remains. Too bad. Any suggestions for more hotels that are of this class and guest friendly would be great. As you saw below I am happy with the Casa Blanca, but alternatives would be great. I checked a few that used to be GF and now it is either a 150 to 200 reals charge or simply "not allowed". Times are changing.

Dev

This summer I was aware that my favorite hotel of many years in Fortaleza, Colonial Praia Hotel, was torn down, and was now a construction site.

This is regrettable, since the Colonial was something very special in the big city. Pousada style with low houses, gardens, terraces and the big pool with a cozy bar. Most guests were couples and families on vacation, but no trouble to invite a girlfriend on a icy beer or a caipi. A decent breakfast, always with good coffee and a pleasant staff has given me many fine moments here.

Even if I have a house on the outskirts of the city, I look after a similar hotel, with the medium price range. I like to get away from my neighbors now and then, live in the city, as I did as a tourist on my first trips to Fortaleza.

I do not think of a common monger hotel as eg. Hotel Casablanca, but perhaps someone here has a good match with similar facilities to share?

Sprite13
08-23-08, 07:26
Balluba,
The hotel I said when I was in Fortaleza last june was a very good one, called Hotel Ideal Praia, about 1 block from the praia Meireles. Safe surrounding, close to the action, good clean and spacious suites for a reasonable fee. I paid around 80 reais. If interested, I can pm you pics of the suites I stayed there. I dont remember the name of the street not the complete address anymore but do a quick google search for Hotel Ideal Praia in Fortaleza and you will find it very easily.

God I miss Fortaleza and cant wait to get back there asap!!!

Ryjerrob
08-23-08, 08:31
Balluba,
The hotel I said when I was in Fortaleza last june was a very good one, called Hotel Ideal Praia, about 1 block from the praia Meireles. Safe surrounding, close to the action, good clean and spacious suites for a reasonable fee. I paid around 80 reais. If interested, I can pm you pics of the suites I stayed there. I dont remember the name of the street not the complete address anymore but do a quick google search for Hotel Ideal Praia in Fortaleza and you will find it very easily.

God I miss Fortaleza and cant wait to get back there asap!!!

Rua Barão de Aracati 145, Praia do Ideal

www.praiahotel.com.br

ryjer

Bamboo Pete
08-23-08, 11:35
Hi there ,

I will be first time in Fortal in September and I have RTFF. There are some nice wrap-ups, but most are some years old. Could someone please confirm the following scenes:

For daytime action:

"Coco beach in Praia de Futuro , „Praia de Meireles is also good to pick up girls“, Prive Belissima"

Any other hints? More Prives?

Early evening :

"the night starts out on the street ....Ave Abolicao .... girls are "hanging out" on Abolicao from the point behind the Othon Hotel on westwards to Iracema, from about 8PM to midnightish"

Is this still the case?

Late evening :

"Forro Mambo , Café del Mar , Europa , Bikini , Zippy Bar , Swing Club , Armazen , Orbita , Pirata , Lounge Beach , Siqueira Club..... 10 pm onwards"

All bars still open? Which one is the best right now?

Mer07
08-26-08, 16:21
If I have met a girl from fortaleza over Internet and I want to stay there for 8 weeks nd have average budget, does anyone have any recomendation?

Sperto
08-27-08, 09:36
If I have met a girl from fortaleza over Internet and I want to stay there for 8 weeks nd have average budget, does anyone have any recomendation?
Recommendations about what?

Balluba
08-27-08, 12:42
Recommendations about what?

May be this he is asking about ??
Glad to help!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_education

Poucolouco
08-27-08, 15:35
If I have met a girl from fortaleza over Internet and I want to stay there for 8 weeks nd have average budget, does anyone have any recomendation?Try www.google.com.br

El Greco
08-27-08, 21:31
Rua Barão de Aracati 145, Praia do Ideal

www.praiahotel.com.br

ryjer

That links to a hotel off Guarapari in Espirito Santo not Fortaleza

El Greco
08-27-08, 21:38

Stay in a "pousada" near praia de Iracema for 20-30 Reais/day or rent a flat from one of the many agencies for about 1500 Reais/month.

Give us more specific details of what you need in order to get more specific answers.

El Greco
08-27-08, 22:06
Hi there ,

I will be first time in Fortal in September and I have RTFF. There are some nice wrap-ups, but most are some years old. Could someone please confirm the following scenes:

For daytime action:

"Coco beach in Praia de Futuro , „Praia de Meireles is also good to pick up girls“, Prive Belissima"

Any other hints? More Prives?

Early evening :

"the night starts out on the street ....Ave Abolicao .... girls are "hanging out" on Abolicao from the point behind the Othon Hotel on westwards to Iracema, from about 8PM to midnightish"

Is this still the case?

Late evening :

"Forro Mambo , Café del Mar , Europa , Bikini , Zippy Bar , Swing Club , Armazen , Orbita , Pirata , Lounge Beach , Siqueira Club..... 10 pm onwards"

All bars still open? Which one is the best right now?

More Prives?

There is another one at 3310 Rua Barao de Rio Branco 50m off Avenida Treze de Mayo just after a Habib's fast food. Used to be $R60/hr. Lower quality than Belissima and much further away.

Early evening :

Correct. Be aware of the many travesties close to Iracema. Also best place are the many bars opposite Mc Donald and around the night market at Meireles. Same girls later on move to Zippy Bar and after midnight to cafe del mar etc.

Late evening

Swing club was closed last January. Try AireAqua on Tuesdays in Varzota area where you can also find nice restaurants like Rei do Picanha for meat and Mil Mares for seafood. Try their seafood and sushi buffet every Thursday evening.

Best night club is Mucuripe on Fridays. Hardly any garota de programa though.
Also a good place to hang out almost everyday but especially during weekends is Dragao do Mar. Don't expect too many working girls there too.

Have fun

Trilero
08-28-08, 19:35
Hello fellows,

If someone is going to be in fortaleza next 08 to 30 of September I'll be glad to share hunting.

I've been in fortaleza several times last time this June.

After my experience my humble opinion is that better (and cheaper) is allways pay, if is the first night 100 reals is OK for all night. (Places is Zippy from 22h to 24h Europa after zippy, .

Sometimes you find a nice girls talking she's not GP. Ok after a good lay better give her a presentinho and if you whant to fuck her more there is no problem call her and she'll come for more then you can deal again, but if you think you're clever to save this 100 R$ the girls if you staing few days there they have all our curricula they exchange information about us almost if we pay or not to the girls she knows had layed with us.

The guys that don't pay after few days no girls are dealing with them. I saw this in Cuba, and also here in fortaleza and other places in brazil. They has the word for this guys is "cafusu" means he don't pay and after you has this label in cafe del mar of other mongering places you're lost. If you wish to make some joke tell to the GP that your friend is a cafusu and look her reaction.

One think I would need some information is how can you manage with No pros have someone experience in nopros

Places like supermarkets shopping internet, did someone has some tricks on that in fortaleza.

I've read someone about the clubbe do wiskie, I have never been there but I meet one of the girls who worked there she explained that was a place for brazilian VIPS very expensive 30min 200 R$ and the think is that there is this clubs in big citties all around brazil on each club you can meet a girl of each of the states of brazil also told me that was not easy to be contracted there (the girls needs a recomendation) I think for discretion purposes. Is like wines with his Origin Denomination (girl from manaus 1980) or a (Para 1981) quite sibarits this brazilian.

Bamboo Pete
08-29-08, 19:26
...............Best night club is Mucuripe on Fridays. Hardly any garota de programa though.

Also a good place to hang out almost everyday but especially during weekends is Dragao do Mar. Don't expect too many working girls there too.

Have funThanks , El Greco , this was exactly what I was looking for.

Another question (to all). Does anybody know how escort service in Fortal works. I saw some pretty chicks at garotanacional.com :

- Is the phone number directly to the girl or to an operator who speaks english?

- Is the price on the page per hour , or for the whole night?

- Are the girls doing full service (DFK , BBBJ , CIM , positions , multiple shots , etc.)?

Nicchio
08-30-08, 12:57
Hi Trilero,

I will go in Fortaleza next 15 to 26 September and I will be glad to share.

For me will be first time and I will be alone.

I pleasure if it is possible be together for one one one drink and after.

Hello fellows,

If someone is going to be in fortaleza next 08 to 30 of September I'll be glad to share hunting.

I've been in fortaleza several times last time this June.

After my experience my humble opinion is that better (and cheaper) is allways pay, if is the first night 100 reals is OK for all night. (Places is Zippy from 22h to 24h Europa after zippy, .

Sometimes you find a nice girls talking she's not GP. Ok after a good lay better give her a presentinho and if you whant to fuck her more there is no problem call her and she'll come for more then you can deal again, but if you think you're clever to save this 100 R$ the girls if you staing few days there they have all our curricula they exchange information about us almost if we pay or not to the girls she knows had layed with us.

The guys that don't pay after few days no girls are dealing with them. I saw this in Cuba, and also here in fortaleza and other places in brazil. They has the word for this guys is "cafusu" means he don't pay and after you has this label in cafe del mar of other mongering places you're lost. If you wish to make some joke tell to the GP that your friend is a cafusu and look her reaction.

One think I would need some information is how can you manage with No pros have someone experience in nopros

Places like supermarkets shopping internet, did someone has some tricks on that in fortaleza.

I've read someone about the clubbe do wiskie, I have never been there but I meet one of the girls who worked there she explained that was a place for brazilian VIPS very expensive 30min 200 R$ and the think is that there is this clubs in big citties all around brazil on each club you can meet a girl of each of the states of brazil also told me that was not easy to be contracted there (the girls needs a recomendation) I think for discretion purposes. Is like wines with his Origin Denomination (girl from manaus 1980) or a (Para 1981) quite sibarits this brazilian.

Trilero
09-05-08, 19:49
Hi Nichio,

This would be great!

You have private messages blocked.

Send me a private message to meet us in Fortaleza and have a beer in the battlefield.

Racey
09-15-08, 02:16
I am in Fortaleza right now. I have been here a few times before. What a great place. Everything Rio was 8 or 9 years ago. Luckily I speak some portugeuse, because nobody here seems to speak english. Been here 2 nights so far. Both times Cafe Del Mar. 120 all night. Europa was very quiet. It's all good. I have been all over Brazil. This place is the best. If anybody is here and wants to meet, lets do it.

Balluba
09-16-08, 23:53
I am in Fortaleza right now. I have been here a few times before. What a great place. Everything Rio was 8 or 9 years ago. Luckily I speak some portugeuse, because nobody here seems to speak english. Been here 2 nights so far. Both times Cafe Del Mar. 120 all night. Europa was very quiet. It's all good. I have been all over Brazil. This place is the best. If anybody is here and wants to meet, lets do it.

You could say it is possible to envy You :-) I hope You still have a great time!

Dont forget to check out Armazem at Dragão do Mar tomorrow Wednesday (and Saturday). It should be packet with pro - non-pro and sweet girls just there to dance and flirt.

Short video from "The happiest street corner in Fortaleza".

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=gslkXVYkJ6I&NR=1

Henry R
09-17-08, 02:49

Was that 120 all nite from the garota in Cafe do Mar in Reaz or dollars? Great deal if it was in Reaz. (Not too bad in dollars either).

Balluba
09-17-08, 03:11
Was that 120 all nite from the garota in Cafe do Mar in Reaz or dollars? Great deal if it was in Reaz. (Not too bad in dollars either).
Sorry for interupt.

You can take them out for R$ 50 for the whole night, if You insists.

However, there are a group of extra popular girls that require R$ 200 for the night. Several of those have been workeing in Europe, in the periods. They can act a bit spoiled :-) But they can usually easily negotiated down to the half, if there are not as many customers.

Personally, I often prefer a girl with a good smile, charm and naturalness, rather than those often a little cold cats.
B

Racey
09-17-08, 03:36
You are ight, there are some who want 200rs, Most start at 150 and negotiate downwards, settling for 100rs or 120rs. You will definitely get for less, but not the best. I find it best not to make the price such a big deal at that level. Why loose a good clean smile and naturalness over a few reais. Every thing is easy going here, so I find it easier to go along with things. I did meet one who had been everywhere, she liked Help in Rio the best, acted spoilt, I left and found much better for 120rs. Help is much more business like that here. This is way more relaxed. I love it.

Balluba
09-18-08, 20:39
I think its from Coco or Croco Beach at Praia do Futuro, Fortaleza this July.

This cutie was with her "namorado", but smiled and eye flirted with most boys near her, as soon as he turned his head away :-)

What a beautiful body !!!

Balluba
09-18-08, 21:31
I know many visitors in Fortaleza just see the beaches in the city like those at Beira Mar, and Praia do Futuro. But there are so much more in both directions.

Remember that many other beaches are just from 20 - 40 minutes taxi ride from the city, and have often more peace and more great nature. The price level for food and drink are usually much lower than in the city. Fresh cooked fish and other seafruits are served, simple but with excellent tastes. Also its possible to flirt with the local girls, as are not so used to see strangers with blue eyes :-)

Going "south" I recommend the Beach Park, in Porto das Dunas (25 minutes), here are the Brazilian upper class situated. A little stiff, but great girls to look at. Further south is Prainha (35 minutes), a small town with a great beach. Many kiosks with food and drinks. Relatively calm during the week, but the beach are stuffed at Saturday and Sundays. Lots of sweet girls to chat with. Its possible to hire a buggy with a driver, to explore the dunes. Just great!

If You rent a car, and drive further down the coast, against "the famous hippie city" Canoa Quebrada, the beaches is there like beads on a string. I can guarantee that you will be celebrity for a day on many of this nice places :-)

Enclose just a few tourist photos to increase Your motivation.
B.

Balluba
09-18-08, 22:12
Many of You regulars in knows that it is not so uncommon that waitresses working in tourists-restaurants often visits nightclubs like Cafe Del Mar after their shift is finish.

Their primary job is often to attract male visitors to eat and drink at the restaurants, then they get to know these mens and are tempted to earn a little extra by taking a night shift :-)

This girl has been working at Restaurant La Marea in Iracema for many years. I wonder, is there someone as have a story with her, to share ?

Balluba
09-18-08, 22:50
Just a deep diving into a hd i found a few photos not posted earlier. From cell-phone, not so good quality.

2 girls, the dark one I have seen working also this year, the "blond" I have not seen since 2006.

Photos from first floor of Cafe del Mar - Praia Iracema. In photo 3 You can see Europa and Bikini Bar in the background.

Both great girls with nice attitude - my opinion.

B

Balluba
09-18-08, 23:58
Cumbuco is a small fishermen village which is located about 30 kilometers north of Fortaleza. It is a perfect place to bring your girlfriend from Fortaleza, to chill down a few days, and enjoy the good life :-)

The easiest way to get to Cumbuco from Fortaleza is to take a taxi (appr. 60-70R$), but there are also smaller buses. The price here is around R$ 6 p. person.

The area around Cumbuco consists of beautiful sand dunes, forests and lagoons. Rent a buggy with or without a driver, it is a wild experience !

The beach itself is light windy and are very nice for kiting. If You like to try, there are kite-schools. There are kiosks selling drinks and food at the beach. If you will stay there, you can drop into pousadas and hotels. Its a very friendly place, you feel perfectly safe in the streets, even at night.

Of course, also here are local girls to chat with, but also a lot of blue eyed scandinavian girls, if this is your taste. At night there are a few good restaurants and a disco and some bars. In the week-ends a lot of young people are coming from Fortaleza to party.

Here, a few photos from the beach.
B

Bamboo Pete
09-21-08, 20:02
More Prives?

There is another one at 3310 Rua Barao de Rio Branco 50m off Avenida Treze de Mayo just after a Habib's fast food. Used to be $R60/hr. Lower quality than Belissima and much further away.

Early evening :

Correct. Be aware of the many travesties close to Iracema. Also best place are the many bars opposite Mc Donald and around the night market at Meireles. Same girls later on move to Zippy Bar and after midnight to cafe del mar etc.I tried several afternoon/early evening sessions. One time from Prive Bellisima, one time from a massagem club in centro and one time I hooked up with a chica on Praia do Futuro. All were maybe 6-7 on the scale, and the performance was more average.

Had two real pearls (8-9) from Cafe del Mar, and also the performance was much better. But I must confess, that these sessions through the whole night do kill me. I'm more a daytime monger, and Cafe del Mar action does not start before 01:00 am, let's say you get a chica by 02:00 am, and action until 04:00 am, gosh. I'm not the youngest anymore. I prefer to combine beach and mongering, and these late night actions do not give me enough time for beach.

Btw, each sessions were 2 hours, between 60 and 80 R$

Trilero
09-28-08, 23:21
Hello Everybody,

I've been in fortaleza this September,

I have seen that GP are getting hungriest every time.

Few time ago they did not have any problem to share with you few days like a girlfriend with only some help for your part of course

Gilrs are moving from one state to another and I find her too professional. For me it was very difficult to find a GP not with a look of a not GP. They have the look the most prostitutes in our countries. Just that they are cheaper.

I looked for no pro girls look and really many days I did not see any.

Actually his modus operandi is completely diferent. They ask you 150 and bargaining 100 R$ (allways) some clever italians wait until is 4-5 in the at night nearly to close for making a good deal some of them go for 50 R$ (better than nothing)

If you are over 60 or more, many of the girls will not go out with you! If you are handsome and in your 30's you can choose the girl but you'll pay as the old man.

The thing that angry me is that actually many of them after sex (one or two times) with you they go for a shower and put her cloths and bye bye. If it's not late he go for a second gringo at the cafe del mar.

Actually girls there are going directly for the money not boyfriend of travel only they will be intersted if she see you are full of money and can gets more easily. Many of them are mixed with drugs. Some gringos make deals with GP and drugs. They don't know in with mess they can be involved if something is running bad with the girl.

I thing is not a good place for hunting if you are staing more than 3 weeks there. (allways same faces)

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Unforgiven
10-03-08, 20:19
Regarding Garota Nacional:

You speak directly to the girl; some girls claim to speak English, Spanish, Italian, etc, but don't count on that (ask the staff at the hotel to call and negotiate for you)

Prices and services depend on negotiation. Usually, the price is for a two hour session, and DFK, BBBJ and multiple positions are included; some use the term Liberal (Yes, No) to signify wether anal is included. You should always confirm what is included Before she arrives at your place.

There is a consensus among Brazilians that GarotaNacional girls are overpriced; always negotiate. Girls asking R$ 300 usually settle for something like R$ 150 or R$ 200 plus taxi. Some girls are known to work at Belissima for R$ 90 and then ask R$ 300 at GN. Some (most) girls are known to have photos heavily retouched by Photoshop.

Another question (to all). Does anybody know how escort service in Fortal works. I saw some pretty chicks at garotanacional.com :

- Is the phone number directly to the girl or to an operator who speaks english?

- Is the price on the page per hour , or for the whole night?

- Are the girls doing full service (DFK , BBBJ , CIM , positions , multiple shots , etc.)?

Deux Deux
10-05-08, 01:30
Just a deep diving into a hd i found a few photos not posted earlier. From cell-phone, not so good quality.

2 girls, the dark one I have seen working also this year, the "blond" I have not seen since 2006.

Photos from first floor of Cafe del Mar - Praia Iracema. In photo 3 You can see Europa and Bikini Bar in the background.

Both great girls with nice attitude - my opinion.

BThe blond girl is Gina and I was with her in May and November last year.
The first night I was with her in November she just returned from a 3 month stay in Norway that morning. She just had to go to the disco and party and have fun.

Yes, she has a true girl friend attitude, I do miss her.

Balluba
10-05-08, 21:31
The blond girl is Gina and I was with her in May and November last year.
The first night I was with her in November she just returned from a 3 month stay in Norway that morning. She just had to go to the disco and party and have fun.

Yes, she has a true girl friend attitude, I do miss her.

You are absolutely right about her, she is a "good girl" and also now I remember her name; Gina :-)

Balluba
10-08-08, 23:26
Anyone with some fresh or older photos from Fortaleza ? Not ? Unbelievable with all those male tourists in the Iracema-area every night. Please post :-)

Sperto
10-10-08, 09:15
Anyone with some fresh or older photos from Fortaleza ? Not ? Unbelievable with all those male tourists in the Iracema-area every night. Please post :-)
Actually it's strange. Fortaleza is propably the second most visited mongerdestination in Brazil and so few reports/photos in this section. Maybe it's because the majority of the mongers are Italians? They might not speak English that well and therefore skipping ISG or maybe they have a forum on their own?

It's good we have Balluba keeping us updated in the Fortaleza section and posting pictures of lovely nordestinas.

BJfans
10-11-08, 17:06
Actually it's strange. Fortaleza is propably the second most visited mongerdestination in Brazil and so few reports/photos in this section. Maybe it's because the majority of the mongers are Italians? They might not speak English that well and therefore skipping ISG or maybe they have a forum on their own?Hallo, I m italian I must confess I'm not very experienced writing in English; anyway I went to fortaleza sevaral times, if you have some question, let me know and I'll try to answer. According my opinion fortaleza is good option for semi-pro girls and you can enjoy a lot. My advice is avoiding to go every day in cafe del mar mambo bikini bar and try other place not so infamous.

Sperto
10-12-08, 09:46
Hallo, I m italian I must confess I'm not very experienced writing in English; anyway I went to fortaleza sevaral times, if you have some question, let me know and I'll try to answer. According my opinion fortaleza is good option for semi-pro girls and you can enjoy a lot. My advice is avoiding to go every day in cafe del mar mambo bikini bar and try other place not so infamous.
Hi BJfans. Thank you. I don't have any particular questions. It's just good with updating reports about Fortaleza.

The action in Iracema is wellknown, but it should be interesting to hear more about all the anonymous casas de massagem in Fortaleza. I've been to a couple of them several years ago, but they have propably closed or moved by now.

Jena10
10-12-08, 11:06
Hi to everyone!

I read you for long time. I wil be in fortaleza next week. It will be my first time. Bjfans I'm italian too. Can you suggest me other place less famous (I already know mucuripe, armazen, pirata. Etc.)

For you try to know normal girl it's difficult or with gentle mode and a little good physical appearance will be possible?

A last question but you have used some massage centers?

Saluti!

Raposo12
10-13-08, 04:57
I'm going to be in Fortaleza for most of November. I've been to Rio a couple of times, but Fortaleza will be new. If anyone will be there and wants to get together for a some beers, laughs and info exchange, send a PM.

Balluba
10-17-08, 20:43
After a major increase in violence and serious robberies (including knives and other guns) in the tourist areas along the Beira Mar and inward in Praia Iracema has lead to that the city government is now taking hold.

With the exception of the area at the fish market, (which is close to the favela in the western end of the Beira Mar and robberies have been reported), I have always considered the strip to be safe during the daytime and evenings, even if pocket theft may occur.

From now and into the high season police are establishing posts every 600 meters and also patrol the 3 to 4 kilometer long Av. Beira-Mar with horses and car patrols.

In this way, they wish to increase security for the many tourists who frequent this area.
B

Sperto
10-18-08, 11:30
It's good if the police do a cleanup in the Beira Mar and Iracema area.
They could take a big truck and fill it with all the scum hanging around McDonalds and drive them far away out to a small village in the sertão.

Another truck has to be filled with the pick-pocketscum hanging in the ho-crossing in Iracema. These bastards are shameless. Every night the same guys comes back and pick-pocket the gringos. Just next to the police station.

It's a kind of fun watching how these kids work as some of them are quite clever. Like when they wait for a taxi to stop. The gringo in the backseat takes up his wallet to pay the driver. The kid pass and quickly snaps his wallet through the open window and runs away.

Remember that the piers are not always safe places to namorar. There is one very long stone pier just in the beginning of the Iracema area, close to where they play football. That pier is quite popular for namorar as it's very dark and deserted out there.

Once I was halfway out on that pier having sex with a GF. A guy with a gun went out on the pier and robbed all the couples on the far end of the pier. When the robber returned towards the beach I noticed that something wasn't right. I actually asked the robber politely, when he passed by, if he was interested in my money as well? He wasn't that polite as his only answer was "Cala boca, gringo!". Me and my GF was the only couple he didn't rob. :D

El Greco
10-18-08, 13:30
From now and into the high season police are establishing posts every 600 meters and also patrol the 3 to 4 kilometer long Av. Beira-Mar with horses and car patrols.

In this way, they wish to increase security for the many tourists who frequent this area.
B

Police held a parade on Beira Mar, last time I was there, in order to show to the public their new Toyota cars.
There was a serious girl fight once and two of those cars arrived within three minutes. They also have cameras to watch their backs.

Ken_Apples
10-22-08, 20:41
Gents, look at my post #7102 in the Rio de Janeiro section.

I say no more.

Salute yourself the next time you raise your glass - you choosed the RIGHT destination!

Happy hunting / Ken Apples.

Afroski
10-29-08, 05:12
I'm thinking of going down for the holidays, xmas and new years, and I'm wondering if this a good time. Will there be plenty of chicas around? Will I have a hard time getting a room? Will there be much night life?

Sperto
10-29-08, 18:38
I'm thinking of going down for the holidays, xmas and new years, and I'm wondering if this a good time. Will there be plenty of chicas around? Will I have a hard time getting a room? Will there be much night life?
Yes, maybe and yes.

El Greco
10-29-08, 21:52

Rooms and flights will be expensive because of Brasilians taking their holidays at that season. You need to plan and reserve ahead.

Chicas plenty although better by mid of January onwards.

Many of them go to their villages for Xmass.

Afroski
11-06-08, 11:21
Are there any issues for a Black man mongering in Fortaleza?

Sperto
11-06-08, 18:34
I think you'll be the sensation for all the GP's. :)
Most mongers are white males. Italians, Dutch and Scandinavians.
I can't imagine that you'll have any problems at all.

Balluba
11-06-08, 23:02

I have met a few black Americans in Fortaleza, and they are ultra popular among the girls :-)

I remember especially one fellow I talked a lot with, he was about 210 centimeters tall and had a look like a baseball star. He always had a tail of 5-6 very nice garotas, wherever he walked ;-)

Ee2002
11-07-08, 01:39
Good to know we are popular somewhere out there,LOL. Unlike some dudes in the Colombia section want to make us believe.

Afroski
11-07-08, 03:31
I have met a few black Americans in Fortaleza, and they are ultra popular among the girls :-)

I remember especially one fellow I talked a lot with, he was about 210 centimeters tall and had a look like a baseball star. He always had a tail of 5-6 very nice garotas, wherever he walked ;-)Thanks for the info. This will help me make up my mind if going or not.

I'll be in Sosua this weekend but I'm looking at 2009 for Brazil.

Papuas
11-07-08, 20:22
Gentlemen,

It seems that Fortaleza is a great place for good weather and fun. I am planning to spend my 2 months vacation there.

I need your valuable expertise. Would it be possible to rent a room in hotel or condo for 15-20 USD per day for 2 months?. Preferably not far from the beach and action. And how safe are those places? – I mean would it be safe to leave your valuables in the room, or would it be better to rent a safe box somewhere? Also do they have rules on night visitors ?

Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanx in advance

El Greco
11-08-08, 02:41

On the contrary !!!

The rest of us will have an issue trying to find any leftovers. LOL

Stoccofiocco
11-08-08, 07:58
Has anybody been to Siqueira Clube on Sunday night on CE-095.

Last time I was there I was the only tourist and the non pro action was quite good, especially if you can dance Forro. Salsa will make it even if it might feel / look weird to the Brazilian.

Sperto
11-08-08, 10:36
Gentlemen,
It seems that Fortaleza is a great place for good weather and fun. I am planning to spend my 2 months vacation there.
I need your valuable expertise. Would it be possible to rent a room in hotel or condo for 15-20 USD per day for 2 months?.
An apartment or an apart-hotel is a much better choice if you gonna stay for 2 months.

About the "good weather". That's not for certain. Might be or might not be. I had quite a lot of rain during my stays in Fortaleza (usually during January-February).

El Greco
11-09-08, 14:26
Gentlemen,

Tell us when in order to get a better answer. Prices may vary a lot.

As Sperto told you an apartment in an apart-hotel, they call them FLATS, would be the best choice with no security issues. You might only need to register the girl.

Papuas
11-09-08, 22:51
Thanks for the answers,

I plan to come over on December 25th, but in case apart-hotel rates are too high at that time, I can probably come over month later.

Appreciate yo help

El Greco
11-15-08, 02:15
Thanks for the answers,

I plan to come over on December 25th, but in case apart-hotel rates are too high at that time, I can probably come over month later.

Appreciate yo help

Week from December 23rd until after new years day is the most difficult of them all. Lots of Brasilians there.
Expect prices of both airfares from Sao or Rio and hotel accommodations at the highest level.
You've better make arrangements soon and see if they fit your budget.
Otherwise start looking after January 5th or better the 11th.

One option is to book your first night at the Ibis hotel and look around for an apartment. Last February it was around 70 Reais. Many agencies one block behind Ibis on Monsenhor Tambosa st.
That is because many apartments might look nice from the pictures but not in reality. Not as bad as Rio but the possibility is there always.

Best places to stay are Praia do Iracema or on Avenida Beira Mar or one or two blocks behind.

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/home/index.shtml

Papuas
11-16-08, 03:36
El Greco,

Thanks for info!

Afroski
11-16-08, 18:01
Week from December 23rd until after new years day is the most difficult of them all. Lots of Brasilians there.

Expect prices of both airfares from Sao or Rio and hotel accommodations at the highest level.

You've better make arrangements soon and see if they fit your budget.

Otherwise start looking after January 5th or better the 11th.

One option is to book your first night at the Ibis hotel and look around for an apartment. Last February it was around 70 Reais. Many agencies one block behind Ibis on Monsenhor Tambosa st.

That is because many apartments might look nice from the pictures but not in reality. Not as bad as Rio but the possibility is there always.

Best places to stay are Praia do Iracema or on Avenida Beira Mar or one or two blocks behind.

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/home/index.shtmlThanks for the info, it looks like i will try after Carnival.

Prosal
11-16-08, 19:04
http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/home/index.shtml
Not to reduce the value of your info El Greco, but the Accor brasilan site is easier to navigate for a search within Brasil.

http://www.accorhotels.com.br/home/pt/

Devileyes
11-17-08, 04:37
All. Any updates on "Guest Friendly" hotels? I have stayed several times at the Casa Blanca, and prior to that, the Luzeiros. Any new recommendations would be great. I am looking to visit again in January.

Dev

Henry R
11-18-08, 15:02
I arrived in Fortaleza yesterday. In the early evening (7-10 PM) Garotas de Programa used to sit in the outdoor cafes across the street from McDonalds in the Mireille section. They would stay there until it was time to go to the Iracema bars. I did not see any there yesterday. Someone said they moved somewhere else, in or close to Iracema, but did not know where. Does anyone know where they hang out now during the early evening?

Pyjama
11-18-08, 16:15
I would recommend Hotel Américas:

http://www.hotelamericas.com.br/

Last time I stayed there they were definitely girl friendly. That was Sept 07, they were charging ~80 reais. Most girls also know the hotel from the inside. The style is colonial, with old dark wooden furniture, but everything is ok. Prefer this one over Casa Blanca. The rooms are spacier, but cost less. There was no internet as is in Casa Blanca.

Pj

Henry R
11-23-08, 13:53
Went back a few times this week to the cafes across the street from McDonalds. Saw a few GDPs at nite there but only a fraction what it used to be. Also saw one or two in the afternoon there. Nothing like before.

Balluba
11-23-08, 22:37
Went back a few times this week to the cafes across the street from McDonalds. Saw a few GDPs at nite there but only a fraction what it used to be. Also saw one or two in the afternoon there. Nothing like before.
I dont know Henry, but this could be a result of the police work, reported here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=802561#post802561

To bad, it is very charming with all those eye candy approaching You when having a coffee at that nice Dutch (orange) barracca there.

Henry R
11-24-08, 13:06
I dont know Henry, but this could be a result of the police work, reported here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=802561#post802561

To bad, it is very charming with all those eye candy approaching You when having a coffee at that nice Dutch (orange) barracca there.

In addition to a decrease in GDPs across from McDonalds, there is an even further decrease in GDP activity in the beaches daytime. This is my third trip to Fortaleza and Brazil. There used to be lots of GDPs smiling at tourists at Coco and Croco beaches at Praia de Futuro during the day. I went back this time to both beaches and saw 2 GDPs at Coco and none at Croco, in a total of 3 beach visits. (There is still supposed to be plenty of GDP action at Croco on Thursday nites).

Most people I talked to who worked at the beach, and taxi drivers, would not admit that GDPs were no longer there. Maybe they didn´t want this info to spread and hurt tourism. But one man at Croco who served drinks told me that GDPs are now prohibited at the beaches, except on Sundays. I saw none at Croco when I went back there last Sunday afternoon.

Too bad, now there is no daytime fun in Fortaleza outside of the houses. The beach had been lots of fun, now not so much. I don´t know if this crackdown is due to a crime problem at the beaches during the day, caused by GDPs. Or if the woman mayor is just trying to crack down for moral reasons.

Crackdowns at the beaches in the daytime and at the cafes across from McDonalds in the early evening have cut down on the fun in Fortaleza. All that is left is the late nite bar scene in Iracema. I may not return to Fort if this does not change.

Brasil Fun
11-24-08, 20:03
This 19 years old girl I met in 2008 in Fortaleza. I met her at the Beira Mar where she worked selling t-shirts etc.

I chatted with here some evenings and one day she asked me in what hotel I stayed. I took her to my hotel and there the fun started. First she wanted to fuck without condom but I had somehow the chance to put one on.

Devileyes
11-26-08, 03:35
This 19 years old girl I met in 2008 in Fortaleza. I met her at the Beira Mar where she worked selling t-shirts etc.

I chatted with here some evenings and one day she asked me in what hotel I stayed. I took her to my hotel and there the fun started. First she wanted to fuck without condom but I had somehow the chance to put one on.

Hi Fun - What hotel did you stay in? I see it is GF, is there a charge for having a guest? I am always looking for a different hotel to try on my next visit.

Obrigado
Dev

Brasil Fun
11-28-08, 17:43
Hi Fun - What hotel did you stay in? I see it is GF, is there a charge for having a guest? I am always looking for a different hotel to try on my next visit.

Obrigado,

DevI would go to Pousada Aquarius, it is located on a good location 1 street after the Beira Mar. In 2007 I paid 65R$ for a 2 p bedroom. It is GF.

There are lot of other little pousadas in the neighborhood. Most of them don't charge extra for visitors.

Balluba
11-28-08, 19:51
Found some photos of Natalia from cellphone, very dark, not so good quality. I have lighten them up a little for better view. Some of the background are blurred of privacy reasons.

By now this autumn I expect her to be a mother of a newborn baby, I hope that she will be a good mother, and not go clubbing as much as before.

B

Balluba
11-28-08, 20:02
I upload a couple more of the same issue. A little blowing too :-)

B

Sperto
11-29-08, 00:01
I would go to Pousada Aquarius, it is located on a good location 1 street after the Beira Mar. In 2007 I paid 65R$ for a 2 p bedroom. It is GF.
There are lot of other little pousadas in the neighborhood. Most of them don't charge extra for visitors.
I agree on that. I stayed many there many times (before getting an apto).
Aquarius have a nice breakfast too.

Sperto
11-29-08, 00:03
I upload a couple more of the same issue. A little blowing too :-)B
OK, Toblerone and apples that's what you feed your girls.
I never tried apples.

Euro100
11-29-08, 06:01
I upload a couple more of the same issue. A little blowing too :-)

B

Excellent job, Balluba. I think she is beautiful. (And I don't say this easily ...)

Brasil Fun
11-29-08, 13:35
Excellent job, Balluba. I think she is beautiful. (And I don't say this easily ...)I also know this girl Balluba. She is always in Armazem and on bars at the Beira Mar. I never fucked her because she was what very irritation. I actually more liked her girlfriend (or sister) who is more quiet (also never fucked her) anyway I hope her boyfriend like her postings here. Anybody have her orkut?

Balluba
11-29-08, 20:14
I also know this girl Balluba. She is always in Armazem and on bars at the Beira Mar. I never fucked her because she was what very irritation. I actually more liked her girlfriend (or sister) who is more quiet (also never fucked her) anyway I hope her boyfriend like her postings here. Anybody have her orkut?

This is (one of) her sisters, they use to live together in a flat behind Beira Mar. I dont have her Orkut. Natalia isnt at orkut more, or she have a new one.

Natalia is actually a very funny girl, and have a dirty fantasy. She likes to play role-play :-) Very - very dirty !

Balluba
11-29-08, 20:20
OK, Toblerone and apples that's what you feed your girls.
I never tried apples.
Actually it is laranja. They are green in nordeste, remember :-)

Brasil Fun
11-29-08, 21:47
Actually it is laranja. They are green in nordeste, remember :-)No I think it was a girlfriend and not her sister. The girlfriend is smaller, less morena. Anyway they are always together. I had once a nice chat with this girl.

Mr Cool
12-25-08, 23:09
This girl from Prive Belissima was not the best. In the club she agreed to everything, but in my hotelroom she turned out to be very passive and only wanted to do missionary style. When I said I would call and complain to the club, she gave in and performed both BBBJ and a-levels. Cost R$ 130 with taxi 3 times.

MrCool

Ranocchio
12-26-08, 11:55
Hi mongers,

Someone know if Hotel Oasis Atlantico is girl friendly?

There is a overprice?

Thanks

El Greco
01-03-09, 23:24
This girl from Prive Belissima was not the best. In the club she agreed to everything, but in my hotelroom she turned out to be very passive and only wanted to do missionary style. When I said I would call and complain to the club, she gave in and performed both BBBJ and a-levels. Cost R$ 130 with taxi 3 times.

MrCool

I took a friend of mine there yesterday for his first time and she was his choice.

She was a total waste in the bed according to him. AVOID HER

Prices are $R 70 in house for one hour and R90 for two hours take out. They tried to charged him R90 for in house but they backed up when he called me for help. They charge R90 if you go there by taxi. R20 being taxi driver's commision. They might ask a couple more for condoms.

Brasil Fun
01-06-09, 22:17
Hi mongers,

Someone know if Hotel Oasis Atlantico is girl friendly?

There is a overprice?

ThanksRanocchio you better can go for a pousada like Aquarius. There are many pousadas one street behind the Beira Mar (Main beach boulevard)

Katreed
01-10-09, 17:44
my buddy and i are planning to go to fortaleza from 2/24/09 - 03/03/09 and we need to rent an apartment with hi-speed internet access. does anyone have any suggestions on who to contact?

thanks

Devileyes
01-14-09, 22:35
Ranocchio you better can go for a pousada like Aquarius. There are many pousadas one street behind the Beira Mar (Main beach boulevard)

Any recent news for the Hotel IBIS? I read a note a year or two ago it was GF, any recent experience out there? Coould be a good alternative to Casa Blanca - I travel for business so I need to be in a decent hotel.

Thx
Dev

Escobar2000
01-23-09, 18:43
Anyone has some recent news from Fortaleza?

I consider spending there 2 or 3 weeks in February or March.

Reading this forum I'm not so sure is Fortaleza still good place for mongering?

Is it easy to find nice, cute GDP with GFE attitude. Are there still plenty of them?

Should I rather look for semi-pro?

Where are the best places for mongers now during daytime, evening?

Any help needed.

Thanks

Devileyes
01-25-09, 18:50
Anyone has some recent news from Fortaleza?

I consider spending there 2 or 3 weeks in February or March.

Reading this forum I'm not so sure is Fortaleza still good place for mongering?

Is it easy to find nice, cute GDP with GFE attitude. Are there still plenty of them?

Should I rather look for semi-pro?

Where are the best places for mongers now during daytime, evening?

Any help needed.

Thanks

Hi Esco - All is yes. I was there for 2 weeks recently and found the scene was much the same. The daytime is still possible, but at night it is still the same ground zero. Read earlier posts. A local recomended the Prive Belissima, I did not get a chance to review this, but will on my next trip. I hope to be there in March also - looking for other GF hotels.....

Dev

Redboy3333
01-25-09, 21:35
Was that 120 all nite from the garota in Cafe do Mar in Reaz or dollars? Great deal if it was in Reaz. (Not too bad in dollars either).I dont want to go on about this but, but get real 120Rs is to much never mind dollars ive been to fortaleza 3 times in 08 last visit in Oct and you can have GDP's for anywhere between 50 to 100Rs max and on 2 ocasions i picked up semi pros for free, never paid was with both of them for 2 days each and no money changed hands just paid for drinks, food hung out on the beach, made them feel special and had a laugh and my poutugese is terible if non exsitant.

Anyway my point being is PEOPLE dont ruin this place its innocent and i hear that theres an american airline going to fly direct that means it will be ruined in another 2 years. Ha ha, relax i dont have a problem with americans its just theres to many of you!!

Pyjama
01-26-09, 19:49
Yes, definitly, this must have been in Brazilian Reais. 100 R$ should be your price for a TLN. Too sad I haven't been there for more than a year...

Pj

Escobar2000
01-27-09, 19:51
Hi Esco. All is yes. I was there for 2 weeks recently and found the scene was much the same. The daytime is still possible, but at night it is still the same ground zero. Read earlier posts. A local recomended the Prive Belissima, I did not get a chance to review this, but will on my next trip. I hope to be there in March also. Looking for other GF hotels.

DevThanks!

Which hotel you stayed last time?

From what I read 50-100 R$ is a going price for. For a "short time" or whole night?

Pyjama
01-28-09, 15:07
Don't know about 50 R$, but the maximum I ever payed for a whole night (in the north!) was 100 R$ plus 20 R$ for a taxi. And she didn't leave before 11 AM.

Devileyes
01-29-09, 00:24
Thanks!

Which hotel you stayed last time?

From what I read 50-100 R$ is a going price for. For a "short time" or whole night?

I was stuck at the Luzeiros - nice place, not GF. As for the price, I am told locals can get a whole night for about 80R, I speak decent Portuguese and I am in for about 100R. if she is really good, negotiate for multiple nights - you can pay alot less that way....beats the purpose of mongering though.....

Dev

El Greco
01-29-09, 04:08
Any recent news for the Hotel IBIS? I read a note a year or two ago it was GF, any recent experience out there? Coould be a good alternative to Casa Blanca - I travel for business so I need to be in a decent hotel.

Thx
Dev

In most of the Accor chain of hotels breakfast is extra. Price for two people per night is the same. Book a room for two and nobody can bother you,

Sperto
02-05-09, 18:21
There are plenty of GPs in Iracema. The quality is very much varied.

Some stunners, a lot of average girls and a whole bunch of chubby squared-headed women without necks.

Asking price is normally R$ 100-150. Unless they are very spoilt by Italians or Dutch mongers they can quite easily be bargained down to R$ 50-70. Actually my last GP Yesterday was bargained down to R$ 40. :)

The price and time depends on your bargaining skills, if the girls is a hardcore pro or not and of course on the chemistry between you and the girl.

Ken_Apples
02-10-09, 14:21
Some stunners, a lot of average girls and a whole bunch of chubby squared-headed women without necks.

Haha, I remember those square-head types, - Not my taste, but I'm sure some western-shavedhaircut-feminist-lesbians will find them "butchy/tom-boy" attractive :)

By the way, how is the non pro scene these days? Easy gettin chicks in the "normal" disco's in centro?

Cheers / Ken Apples

Ryjerrob
02-10-09, 23:00
There are plenty of GPs in Iracema. The quality is very much varied.

Asking price is normally R$ 100-150. Unless they are very spoilt by Italians or Dutch mongers they can quite easily be bargained down to R$ 50-70. Actually my last GP Yesterday was bargained down to R$ 40. :)

Based on what you paid, what was the time frame? Just curious.

ryjer

Devileyes
02-13-09, 03:30
In most of the Accor chain of hotels breakfast is extra. Price for two people per night is the same. Book a room for two and nobody can bother you,

So you need to book as a double? How is the hotel overall? Compared to the Casa Blanca? Rooms, services, etc.... I have a work trip in March and I am looking for a different hotel.

Thanks
Dev

Henry R
02-15-09, 21:40
Don't forget, us older guys have to pay more than younger guys, especially if TLN. There are only a few obnoxious posters, and don't believe everything they say.

Devileyes
02-16-09, 15:42
Don't forget, us older guys have to pay more than younger guys, especially if TLN. There are only a few obnoxious posters, and don't believe everything they say.

Not sure about this - I have heard more than once, many providers perfer older guys - less intense (rough) that many of the "boys". I usually pay the going rate often mentioned here - and I am not a young man....not even close.

Dev

Devileyes
02-16-09, 16:27
Just heard from my local contact in Fortaleza - he tells me the IBIS is not GF anymore. Any other info on this would be great.

Dev

Pyjama
02-16-09, 17:09
... and I am not a young man....not even close.
Dev
Yes, for all I know you have passed your teenie days, but you are closer to "YOUNG" than to "OLD". I have heard many GDPs say "he's old and fat, he will pay more"

Fabkey
02-18-09, 11:42
I will go in Fortaleza next 8 to 26 March and I will be glad to share.

For me will be first time and I will be alone and I'm italian.

I pleasure if it is possible be together for one one one drink and after.

Pyjama
02-18-09, 21:33
@ Fabkey: Lucky man you are!

FoxesHunter
02-23-09, 17:55
Hello, the next mounth my flight will stop in Fortaleza, Recife and Sao Luis. In one town I like to spend some free days (around one week), If you know the three towns could you tell me what is more pleasant and less expensive for fucking and having fun? I like girlfriend experience and sempi-pro. Some suggestions please?
I thank you!

Dwilso39
03-07-09, 22:28

MrCool

Can you give me the address of this club?

Thanks

Dwilso39
03-07-09, 22:30
Found some photos of Natalia from cellphone, very dark, not so good quality. I have lighten them up a little for better view. Some of the background are blurred of privacy reasons.

By now this autumn I expect her to be a mother of a newborn baby, I hope that she will be a good mother, and not go clubbing as much as before.

B

I will be in Forteleza for the 1st time this April; cna you give me some advice on club to goto?

Thanks

Devileyes
03-07-09, 22:39
I will be in Forteleza for the 1st time this April; cna you give me some advice on club to goto?

Thanks
Print this and give a reliable taxi driver - you will have no problems....

Rua: Vilente Leite
No 2020 - Belissima

Dev

Balluba
03-12-09, 01:44
In addition to a decrease in GDPs across from McDonalds, there is an even further decrease in GDP activity in the beaches daytime. This is my third trip to Fortaleza and Brazil. There used to be lots of GDPs smiling at tourists at Coco and Croco beaches at Praia de Futuro during the day. I went back this time to both beaches and saw 2 GDPs at Coco and none at Croco, in a total of 3 beach visits. (There is still supposed to be plenty of GDP action at Croco on Thursday nites).

Most people I talked to who worked at the beach, and taxi drivers, would not admit that GDPs were no longer there. Maybe they didn´t want this info to spread and hurt tourism. But one man at Croco who served drinks told me that GDPs are now prohibited at the beaches, except on Sundays. I saw none at Croco when I went back there last Sunday afternoon.

Too bad, now there is no daytime fun in Fortaleza outside of the houses. The beach had been lots of fun, now not so much. I don´t know if this crackdown is due to a crime problem at the beaches during the day, caused by GDPs. Or if the woman mayor is just trying to crack down for moral reasons.

Crackdowns at the beaches in the daytime and at the cafes across from McDonalds in the early evening have cut down on the fun in Fortaleza. All that is left is the late nite bar scene in Iracema. I may not return to Fort if this does not change.

Henry, I checked out this with a mate just arrived back from Fortaleza. According to him, this was no longer a problem, plenty of girls hanging around on the praias of Beira Mar in daytime. Also many to look in and from the barracas early evening. Praia do Futuro, I am not updated, probably like before. I prefer the dutch owned Boa Vida, because of the good service and reasonable prices. Always girls, but not as obvious like Croco Beach. Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLumUZDultI&feature=channel_page

Tatase
03-26-09, 01:57
Writing from Fortaleza right now.

I can confirm that these days, due to low season and some rain, that GDP scene is a little low.

At night it usually rains an hour or so, which decreases number of people around Cafè Do Mar & Praia de Iracema.

Still a good place if you have your regular(s) girl(s).

Sperto
03-27-09, 23:53
By the way, how is the non pro scene these days? Easy gettin chicks in the "normal" disco's in centro?
The non-pro scene is excellent in Fortaleza.

Based on what you paid, what was the time frame? Just curious.
TLN.

Henry R
03-28-09, 22:50
Henry, I checked out this with a mate just arrived back from Fortaleza. According to him, this was no longer a problem, plenty of girls hanging around on the praias of Beira Mar in daytime. Also many to look in and from the barracas early evening. Praia do Futuro, I am not updated, probably like before. I prefer the dutch owned Boa Vida, because of the good service and reasonable prices. Always girls, but not as obvious like Croco Beach. Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLumUZDultI&feature=channel_page

Balluba:

Assuming the situation is back to normal: Can you find out from your friend what was going on in Fortaleza last November? Why were there almost no programa girls at the barracas across from McDonalds in Mireilles in the early evening, as there used to be? Why there were almost none at Coco and Croco beach and several other Praia de Futuro beaches I scouted daytime (I am not talking about nitetime). Why one of the drink servers at Croco beach told me that programa girls were prohibited from being at the Praia de futuro beaches daytime? (Please remember I am talking about Praia de Futuro, I don't know about Beira Mar).

I am not making this up. A friend of mine, who sometimes posts here, was with me and he saw the same thing. There was no rain, just warm sunny weather. So, why the crackdown? What happened in November?

El Greco
03-29-09, 05:48
Print this and give a reliable taxi driver - you will have no problems....

Rua: Vilente Leite
No 2020 - Belissima

Dev

Belissima is a who-re house with a bar not a club. Expect to pay 20 more Reais if you go by taxi. 90 iso 70 for an hour of sex gymnastics.

For club atmosphere must go to Zipies after 22:00 and nearby Cafe del Mar after midnight at Praia de Iracema.

Just follow the girls leaving Zippy bar and will find the club area around the corner of tourist police office.

Pipe Layer99
04-03-09, 08:19
Hello Gents,

Planning my next trip this month. This time I plan to stay 5 nights in Fortaleza, then 7 nights in Rio. I've been to Rio 5 times. This will be my first trip to Fortaleza. I read about 7 pages of the Fortaleza forum already.

Anyone on ground lately?
How were the bars and clubs? Were they full of good lookers or ???
What about the number and quality of girls?
Are the rates still around R$120-150?

Not long ago I completed a 2 week trip to Rio and I thought the girls in front of the bars (meia pataca, terraco atlantico, balcony), were slim pickings.
The good looking ones were asking $300 for TLN and not budging much.
Others wanted R$200 for an hour or two. Saw many going home alone.

I found a few hot garotas inside Help. However, on 5 visits inside, I only took two out of there because the rest were asking crazy $$$.
I mean crazy. I won't spend more than R$250 TLN (and that only happened twice). All others garotas taken from Help have been R$150-200. The last trip was different. So I spent more time at the Termas and made a few
calls to Karla Models and Scort Show (R$120 for 2 hours). Ond day I ordered 2 girls, just to change it up a bit and play ;-))
That was a good time. Took a thick morena and a thin blonde (R$240 - 2hrs).

Looking forward to meeting less hardcore girls and getting reasonable rates further North. Any intel will be much appreciated.

Thanks, PL99

Pipe Layer99
04-04-09, 02:02
How far are the below places from Casa Blanca hotel?
Are they just a few (3-5) blocks or will I need a taxi?

Cafe del Mar
Forro Mambo
Europa
Zipi Bar
Heineken Cafe

Thanks, PL

Sperto
04-04-09, 02:18
Cafe del Mar
Forro Mambo
Europa
Zipi Bar
Heineken Cafe
Thanks, PL
All of them except Zipi are next to each other.
Zipi is 2 minutes walk away from the others.

Balluba
04-12-09, 10:21
Thanks, PL

Please take a taxi from the clubs back to the hotel at night. There are dark alleys between Iracema and Casa Blanca, and the area is not considered safe. For You, its just a few reals. There are a lot of drug crime in the streets around the club area. Tourists do not see much of it, but the newspapers write a lot about drug-related violence and other crime in these near by streets.

Take the taxi from Avenida Alm. Barosso (opposite the police station) as its cheaper for you and as some of the taxi drivers just outside the clubs are greedy pigs.

B

Devileyes
04-12-09, 11:29
Please take a taxi from the clubs back to the hotel at night. There are dark alleys between Iracema and Casa Blanca, and the area is not considered safe. For You, its just a few reals. There are a lot of drug crime in the streets around the club area. Tourists do not see much of it, but the newspapers write a lot about drug-related violence and other crime in these near by streets.

Take the taxi from Avenida Alm. Barosso (opposite the police station) as its cheaper for you and as some of the taxi drivers just outside the clubs are greedy pigs.

B

Agreed - it should be no more than 5 to 7 reals. One driver told me 20 and I told him he was nuts and tossed him a 5.... if you feel better about it - negotiate before he starts to drive.

At night that walk back is bad and getting worse....not worth it - take a taxi.

Dev

Balluba
04-12-09, 11:43
Here's a "little secret" not everyone knows - fortunately. I would like to recommend a small bar - restaurant suitable for many purposes. Its the Pinguem Bar, as is placed two blocks north of Holiday Inn, just above the Ibis hotel (Av. Monsenhor Tabosa / Rua Barão de Aracati).

The bar is mostly frequented by the Scandinavians, and have a Scandinavian menu. You can meet everything from resident europeans, Scandinavian girls on vacation, to families with children. The place is perfect if you travel alone, it is easy to get in touch. Many people go here for the "vor-spiel", or a quiet evening with your loved selected namorada.

Among staff and guests are beautiful girls with a gleam in the eye. You can not find the hardcore girls here, only sometimes non-pro. But not all is ... and sometimes its just girls who like to talk to foreigners. Here you must use your senses and flirting skills.

A greater challenge, but then the prize is usually far better for you :-)
B.
PS I have borrowed those two photos.

Driller
04-13-09, 15:29
This place rocks. Just follow the advice posted on the board. Read it in full before you arrive. Many thanks to Sperto and Balluba who know this place inside out.

Cafr do Mar is a building site so Forro Mambo opposite (entrance $15R from 11pm to 6am) is right now the best place. The girls are all there by 1am. I don't see the point in going to Europa or Zippi Bar bacause all these places have the same girls, overpriced drinks and/ or cover charge.

Forro Mambo is a Mini.Help. Downstairs excellent live Forro bands upstairs 2 disco rooms Italian revival open every night. Downside for me. The place is very smoky. You really need Portuguese here the girls only really know Italian but they can all count in English! Ha

I have taken a gostosa out every time for $100 R. Make sure you specify minimum 2 hours and 2 pops, walk with a smile if they want $20R taxi money many of the girls live in appartaments near Casa Blanca. Be careful when you exit yes.

There are vagabundos about do what Balluba says. Cross the sreet and get a $5R taxi ride home put your money/credit card in your shoe.

Jan 156
04-14-09, 00:58
Nice to see all these updates on Fortaleza. I've never been but you guys sure make it sound attractive.

Here's a vid of some great music and nice boobs that I think are from Fortaleza (or on checking, naybe it's Salvador).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7vpartSlfs

Balluba
04-14-09, 01:24
This place rocks. :
Driller : Can You check out how are the situation at the barracas at Praia do Futuro and Beira Mar right now ? Have there been a crack down or are the girls allowed to work there in the daytime ?

Christopherd: I received "This video is not available in your country." To bad, this country is worse than China.

Oakwood99
04-14-09, 01:29
This place rocks. Just follow the advice posted on the board. Read it in full before you arrive. Many thanks to Sperto and Balluba who know this place inside out.

Cafr do Mar is a building site so Forro Mambo opposite (entrance $15R from 11pm to 6am) is right now the best place. The girls are all there by 1am. I don't see the point in going to Europa or Zippi Bar bacause all these places have the same girls, overpriced drinks and/ or cover charge.

Forro Mambo is a Mini.Help. Downstairs excellent live Forro bands upstairs 2 disco rooms Italian revival open every night. Downside for me. The place is very smoky. You really need Portuguese here the girls only really know Italian but they can all count in English! Ha

I have taken a gostosa out every time for $100 R. Make sure you specify minimum 2 hours and 2 pops, walk with a smile if they want $20R taxi money many of the girls live in appartaments near Casa Blanca. Be careful when you exit yes.

There are vagabundos about do what Balluba says. Cross the sreet and get a $5R taxi ride home put your money/credit card in your shoe.

Not to start with a lot of questions but is the Fortaleza scene similar to Rio?

Henry R
04-14-09, 02:59

Not sure what you mean by Cafe do Mar is a building site. Do you mean it is temporarily closed? When I was in Fortaleza last November I went to Cafe do Mar (directly across from Europa) one Saturday nite and thought they had the best looking girls in Fortaleza, if not all of Brazil. The place was too crowded, but great looking babes. Too bad if they closed.

Driller
04-15-09, 15:19
Guys,

Trust me when your standing on the outside terrace of Forro Mambo overlooking the mainstreet you can see that Cafe Do Mar doesent have a roof! All the Cafe Do Mar girls are either at Forro Mambo or Europa because both are now open until 6am, they all leave their handbags downstairs at Forro Mambo the girls don't pay but both clubs now charge 15R entry or minimum consumption for over-priced drinks.

There are pickpockets/drug dealers about so get in/ont of your cab opposite the tourist police station so they don't get a chance to hassle you (like Help). Ballula yes you can meet GDPs in the barraca on Bierra Mar opposite McD just order a suco sit and wait. They will come to you (after 4pm). Best place on Praia Do Futuro is Boa Vida on Sundays from 4pm great live Forro Electrica band plays all the hits. I would say you can meet all the girls there plus their ugly frog and toad cousins, this place has great atmosphere it rocks.

Balluba
04-16-09, 01:17
Guys,

Trust me when your standing on the outside terrace of Forro Mambo overlooking the mainstreet you can see that Cafe Do Mar doesent have a roof! All the Cafe Do Mar girls are either at Forro Mambo or Europa because both are now open until 6am, they all leave their handbags downstairs at Forro Mambo the girls don't pay but both clubs now charge 15R entry or minimum consumption for over-priced drinks.

There are pickpockets/drug dealers about so get in/ont of your cab opposite the tourist police station so they don't get a chance to hassle you (like Help). Ballula yes you can meet GDPs in the barraca on Bierra Mar opposite McD just order a suco sit and wait. They will come to you (after 4pm). Best place on Praia Do Futuro is Boa Vida on Sundays from 4pm great live Forro Electrica band plays all the hits. I would say you can meet all the girls there plus their ugly frog and toad cousins, this place has great atmosphere it rocks.

Thank You for the updated info, Driller.

I believe that Cafe del Mar and former Bikini Bar (1.st floor of Europa) have the same ownership nowadays. Maybe they will build a brigde crossing the street between those two clubs :-)) Just joking, hopefully this is a much-needed renovation performed in the low season.

Driller
04-16-09, 09:53
Christoherd,

The music link you posted is remixed Axe Bahia from Salvador. There is this type of music (a hybrid of axe/forro) in Fortaleza called Swingado seems to be aimed at 17-25yr olds.

Forro Mambo has bands playing Forro Elecrtico- the style of Forro popularised here by bands such as Avioes De Forro and Forro do Muido. In Rio its the same type of forro called Forrozao, you can find it at Feira De Sao Cristovao at weekends on the large stage either end.

If you can dance Forro and speak Portuguese, I found that Fortaleza has some great non.pro options. If members are interested I can post them.

Investigador
04-17-09, 13:33
Guys,

I am in Fortaleza at the moment, 5th time in a row! I am looking for a great looking girl I was with last time, very pretty, very sweet, great smile and beautiful body, usually she goes to Boa Vida on Sundays after 4pm and to the 'disco' (as they call it, basically one of the bars on the strip, bikini, cafe de mar etc.) on Fridays and Saturdays, she also does one-off programas in Cumbuco, Taiaba, Tabuba.

Her name is Daniela and she usually hangs around with a Tatiane.

I added a few pics for your pleasure

Anyone with stories to share on her or with info where to find her, please POST soon!

Sperto
04-17-09, 17:46
Guys,
I am in Fortaleza at the moment, 5th time in a row! I am looking for a great looking girl I was with last time, very pretty, very sweet, great smile and beautiful body, usually she goes to Boa Vida on Sundays after 4pm and to the 'disco' (as they call it, basically one of the bars on the strip, bikini, cafe de mar etc.) on Fridays and Saturdays, she also does one-off programas in Cumbuco, Taiaba, Tabuba.
Her name is Daniela and she usually hangs around with a Tatiane...
Daniela! Ahhh! I know her. She likes to give ATM and greek... ;)

Investigador
04-18-09, 02:05
Daniela! Ahhh! I know her. She likes to give ATM and greek... ;)Hi Sperto,

Are you sure it is her? did you see the pictures I posted of her?when did you see her last time and where?do you know where to find her now?

Obrigado!

Sperto
04-18-09, 09:28
Hi Sperto,
Are you sure it is her? did you see the pictures I posted of her?when did you see her last time and where?do you know where to find her now?
Obrigado!
Investigador,
I was just kidding you. You must realize that there must be dozens of ho's working in Iracema using the name Daniela.

BTW you didn't post any pics.

Pipe Layer99
04-19-09, 22:28
After spending a few days in Fortaleza I remember reading here about the shapes of some of the girls. It wa funny seeing the ones with the round faces and short necks. However, there are plenty of others to chhose from. Blondes, brunettes, round bundas, small bundas, etc. I will drop a report in the next few days of the adventures here. So far good action and TLN prices from R$100 - 150.

Chris H
04-20-09, 01:08
After spending a few days in Fortaleza I remember reading here about the shapes of some of the girls. It wa funny seeing the ones with the round faces and short necks. However, there are plenty of others to chhose from. Blondes, brunettes, round bundas, small bundas, etc. I will drop a report in the next few days of the adventures here. So far good action and TLN prices from R$100 - 150.

I see you made it back down there, I meant to get in touch with you before you left....I am looking foward to your report about this part of Brazil....

Pipe Layer99
04-20-09, 20:34
I see you made it back down there, I meant to get in touch with you before you left....I am looking foward to your report about this part of Brazil....

Whats up buddy.
I will also call you when I get back home.

Jena10
04-21-09, 19:02
Hi Sperto,

Obrigado!Excuse me investigador. Where did you post that pics?

Bye!

Richy German
04-29-09, 22:33
My first time in Brasil. I am in Fortaleza as of tonight.

Thanks for all the reports I feel prepared!

Anyone around?

Hope to see some of you guys here!

Chris

Pyjama
04-30-09, 14:29
You lucky man.... Do enjoy yourself!

Uzinuzin
04-30-09, 23:07
Richy, I'm considering a trip in September so please do report on best places to stay (safe and chica friendly, good location) and chica hangouts and prices. Would appreciate it ....

Have fun,

Sperto
05-01-09, 06:15
Richy, I'm considering a trip in September so please do report on best places to stay (safe and chica friendly, good location) and chica hangouts and prices. Would appreciate it ....
Have fun,
Uzinuzin, try checking out one more page in the Fortaleza section and you'll find the info you need.

Pipe Layer99
05-14-09, 04:17
Wonderful trip to Fortaleza. Got in late due to plane issues. Checked into the Casa Blanca hotel about 10.30pm. (Let me put a plug in for the staff at that hotel. Very friendly, helpful, and professional. Would definitely recommend). Showered, then off to Zipi Bar around 11.30pm. A few good lookers but knew there had to be better. After an hour or so it was off to Forro Mambo. There is an entrance fee (I think it was R15 which is added upon exit) – they give you a card upon entering where they mark your drinks. Girl enter for free ( I asked). The place is pretty nice. There is a bar with live music (forro) on the ground floor. DJ is spinning top hits upstairs above the street. And there is a third bar with somewhat different music across the way which opens later in the evening as the place gets more crowded.

Many girls to choose from. All were easy going and friendly. Nothing like some of the trash you find at Help in Rio. I danced and talked to a few girls while looking for my take out. I spotted a tall babe (Paloma). She’d be the one for my first night. She was about 5’9”, 125 - 130 lbs, and had some nice curves. She did not have a Rio bunda, but she had a nice ass and a great handful of tits. She was dancing with her sister when I spotted her. I called her over for conversation and then danced with her. Great dancer and sexy as hell to me. After dancing, we made some quick negotiations. I was surprised when she quoted a high price. I think she said R300. I was educated the going rate was R100 – R150 TLN. I told her R150 for todo la noite mainly because I wanted this one and I wanted to get the BS over with right away so we can just have a fun night. She was not convinced right

away but I told her that’s a GOOD rate and we left it at that. We danced and drank and partied like old friends. Later it was time to go and I made sure she agreed to my price. She agreed. I also confirmed we’d have sex tonight and again before she leaves tomorrow. This way we won’t have issues the next day. (That happened three times in Rio on my first 2 trips – the girls wanted to be paid and leave without sex after we got up the next day. Of course since they changed the program I changed the price each time. Lesson learned to always confirm next day action prior to them leaving). A quick R5 taxi ride to the hotel which is only about 5 blocks away. Hit the showers, and down to business. Excellent bbbj! A bit shy and like a young girl on the boob sucking. Decent sex, but she seemed timid. Overall a very nice 25yo garota. Sex was better the next afternoon when we got up. So was the bj.
Afterwards she gave me her phone number. Before she left, I asked her to take me to get a sim card for my phone. Got it at the gas station and then I dropped her off by taxi. Good first night.

Pipe Layer99
05-14-09, 04:20
Second Day – went to change some cash and stroll the beaches. Some good looking babes out and about, but only a few GdPs on the beach (near McDonald’s). Later its back to the hotel. Went to eat and then called a cab to take me to Terma Belissima around 8pm. Costs R70 for the girl and R20 for the room for 1 hr. or You can take the girl out for R130 for 2 hrs. It’s a relatively small place. It has like a double living room with couches near the entrance where some of the girls watch tv. To the right there is a larger recreation room with plastic tables and chairs. There you can have drinks and talk to the girls. There are about 5 bedrooms situated around the second living room and more rooms upstairs. Some decent looking girls, but nothing like a Rio terma. Of the 20 girls available, I saw one 9, maybe three 8s, and the rest go down from there. I had some beer and talked to a local for awhile as we flirted with the girls. Later went to talk to this young 19yo spinner with a really nice ass. Ended up taking her up for the hour. She was in training and I became her trainer for the hour. Lacking in the bj department but willing to learn. Sex was pretty damn good, mainly because she could bounce it and her snatch was tight.
Cleaned up and it was back to Zipi for a few, then off to Forro Mambo. Many more this night (it was a Friday). Danced and talked to lots this night. So many to choose from and all being so damn nice. Kept looking and finally chose a good looking blonde with much more ass and tits. We agreed on R100 and off to the hotel. Man this girl can suck some dick. Went at it like it was hers. Then to help her along I brought out a vibrator and tickled her clit until she couldn’t take it any more. Went at it in multiple positions. While in doggie, as I was nearing the finish, I asked her where I can come.
She replied where do you want? I suggested either her ass, her breasts or her face and lips (smiling while I said this). She wanted it in her mouth. That was it! A few more strokes and I ripped off the condom and put it in her mouth. She finished me off and swallowed it all. What a trooper!
It was now about 7am. She was ready. I took some pictures of her first. She called for a ride. I gave her R100 and went to sleep.

Pipe Layer99
05-14-09, 04:22
Day 3 (Saturday) - got up late. Feeling a bit under the weather today. Its been raining for the last 2 days. Maybe the change of weather got me or it was from kissing sexy ass Paloma from day one. Anyway, I went to get some canja de frango (chicken soup with rice and carrots). Then to the farmacia for some sore throat drops and tylenol. Rested, then off to Zipi. Spotted a really cute young morena. Brown skin, brown eyes, dark curly hair. Just really sexy and cute. I went over and took a chair near where she was standing. I spoke to her and let her know I was interested as held her close to me. I continued to keep my eyes open as she leaned against my lap.
She wanted to go to the other bars around the way. But since I was tired, I said no. I told her I was feeling tired and just wanted to go back to the hotel with her. We negotiated for R130 TLN. She tried to convince me to go to the bars with her and her friend since her friend did not have anyone. After going back and forth a bit I suggested she can go with her friend alone and come to my hotel in 1 hour or we can leave now. She asked me if we can
give her friend a lift home first and then go to the hotel. I asked her why her friend doesn’t go to the other bars alone to get a guy. She told me she was too shy to go alone. Man, some of these girls are indeed shy. So we left, dropped her friend off and then back to the hotel. Good action, multiple positions and I actually slept well with her. Next day more action then photos. Offered her breakfast in the hotel but she declined. I gave her the R130 while she gave me her phone number and said she’d like to come back tonight.

Day 4 and 5 will have to wait for another day. PL99

Chris H
05-14-09, 14:35
Day 3 (Saturday) - got up late. Feeling a bit under the weather today. Its been raining for the last 2 days. Maybe the change of weather got me or it was from kissing sexy ass Paloma from day one. Anyway, I went to get some canja de frango (chicken soup with rice and carrots). Then to the farmacia for some sore throat drops and tylenol. Rested, then off to Zipi. Spotted a really cute young morena. Brown skin, brown eyes, dark curly hair. Just really sexy and cute. I went over and took a chair near where she was standing. I spoke to her and let her know I was interested as held her close to me. I continued to keep my eyes open as she leaned against my lap.
She wanted to go to the other bars around the way. But since I was tired, I said no. I told her I was feeling tired and just wanted to go back to the hotel with her. We negotiated for R130 TLN. She tried to convince me to go to the bars with her and her friend since her friend did not have anyone. After going back and forth a bit I suggested she can go with her friend alone and come to my hotel in 1 hour or we can leave now. She asked me if we can
give her friend a lift home first and then go to the hotel. I asked her why her friend doesn’t go to the other bars alone to get a guy. She told me she was too shy to go alone. Man, some of these girls are indeed shy. So we left, dropped her friend off and then back to the hotel. Good action, multiple positions and I actually slept well with her. Next day more action then photos. Offered her breakfast in the hotel but she declined. I gave her the R130 while she gave me her phone number and said she’d like to come back tonight.

Day 4 and 5 will have to wait for another day. PL99

Where r the pics???

Uzinuzin
05-14-09, 21:30
Great report Pipe, you seem to be getting good TLN prices, do you speak fluent Portuguese ? I wonder how much the prices increase if not speak the lingo... (do the girls speak any English)

I speak some Spanish but no Portuguese, the only time I was in Brazil it was two days in Iguazu waterfalls (near Argentine border). No one spoke English there, and for some reason they thought I can understand them (because they thought I was from Argentina - apparantly they do understand each other!?). I'm not that good of a Spanish speaker and found it very hard to understand them.

Anyway, hope to learn some words by Sep. to help me out...

Pipe Layer99
05-14-09, 23:56
Where r the pics???

They're coming soon (you greedy $^%&#%) ;-)

Pipe Layer99
05-15-09, 00:15
Great report Pipe, you seem to be getting good TLN prices, do you speak fluent Portuguese ? I wonder how much the prices increase if not speak the lingo... (do the girls speak any English)

I speak some Spanish but no Portuguese, the only time I was in Brazil it was two days in Iguazu waterfalls (near Argentine border). No one spoke English there, and for some reason they thought I can understand them (because they thought I was from Argentina - apparantly they do understand each other!?). I'm not that good of a Spanish speaker and found it very hard to understand them.

Anyway, hope to learn some words by Sep. to help me out...

Uzinuzin, glad you liked the report.
No, I don't speak fluent Porto, but I speak enough to get my point across. I also brush up using a small travel guide before every trip. I'm almost fluent in Italian (don't use it much anymore), and my Spanish has always been pretty good. Coupled with my experience in those two languages, I find Porto pretty easy. With some practice you will too.

Yes, some of the girls do speak English there.

Those are pretty standard prices for Fortaleza. You can get most girls TLN for R$100-150 no problem. Shouldn't matter if you speak the language or not. Now since you are educated and know the going rate, you can use it to your advantage. Even if you get in a pinch with the language all you have to do is write the number down.
ie, R100 or R150 and the time 1hr or 2 hrs or todo la noite ............ you get the picture.

For your next trip to Brazil get a pocket phrase book (you can buy one or borrow it from the library) and read it before the trip. Take it with you and you will do fine.

Pipe Layer99
05-15-09, 01:35
Day 4 – spent more time at the beach looking for a decent GdP. Nothing worth taking. It was not a good place to hunt. Great beach and lots of tourists and all, but hardly any GdPs.

Back to the hotel to rest. Arranged for a massage at the hotel. It cost a whopping R40 for an hour. The hotel actually had a girl there who gives massages. After the good massage, more chicken soup and plenty of water.
On my way out to eat, the guy at the desk told me the girl from the night before call about 7 times. I was like whoa. Whats up with her? I know I treated her good but .......

Later went to the bars, but I was too tired to take one. So I went home. I decided to walk back since it was only a 5 block walk and I was not toting a girl. On the way back two guys were selling drugs. One was cool and did not push it. The other dude was a real ass. This guy was pushing MJ, coke and who knows what else. Right in front of the police station too! I told them no thanks and kept walking. The second one decided he was going my way. We spoke briefly and he said that was the street he takes home. I turned back and the dude turned too. I told him to leave me in peace in Porto. We exchanged more words, not nice this time. The guy was pissing me off now. I though I was going to have to whoop his ass. He relented and I crossed the street and took a cab instead of walking the next 4 blocks. Did I mention this was right in fron of the police station!?!

Day 5 - slept in and got some needed rest. Later that day I called a girl from Garota National. She quoted me R300 for 2 hrs - I suggested R200 - she accepted. I asked her if she likes to kiss, and give BJs, and multiple positions - she said yes to all. We agreed to meet in the lobby in 1.5 hours. I thought about the negotiation for a few minutes. Knowing the going prices in Fortaleza, I thought I should have got the price even lower. So I went to the desk and asked George to call and canx for me. While he was speaking to her, I told him to tell her I'm canx because the rate was too high. She said she can lower the price. I told him to tell her that most girls there only ask for R150. The girl agreed to R150 + R20 for taxi. Agreed! Thats what I'm talking about. I went to grab a bite and back to the hotel. I walk in and George tells me she is there and motions towards the lobby chairs. I was like OH YEAH - this chick extremely pretty. I said her name as I walked to her, she acknowledged and stood up. Now I was even more happy because her body was smokin hottt! She was about 21 years old, 5' 2", 110-115lbs, nice natural c cups, a small waist, and a nice round ass. I got a wink from George as I head to the elevator. We go up and she starts to undress right away. I say slow down baby we have time. So she sits there in her panties while I drink a beer and caress her delicious breasts. The whole time I'm thinking to myself - Man I want to fuck the shit out of her. But I also want to go slow and take my time too. Even though I was under the weather, seeing her get undressed brought me at full attention. I put the beer down and taste her nips. I kiss them all over. Then I try to kiss her - uh oh - she only likes to kiss with her lips, no DFK. Small red flag goes up. I think no big deal, this girl is hot, lets have fun. So I rub her all over and take it all in. Then I lay back so she can blow me. She reaches for a condom. I'm like WTF. I thought I covered all of this shit with the first phone call. 2nd red flag. I recall I only asked her if she likes to kiss and give BJs. I am not sure now if I asked sim camisina/preservativo. I mention this to her and try to convince her to blow me without it. She prefers with, so I say ok, but you told me it will be good.
She starts and it is good - a nice surprise. She sucked for sometime too. Strong lips on that one. Next she rides me, then reverse CG (because i wanted to see that beautiful ass), then missionary, one leg up, and finally doggie. Now I have to stop because I want to prolong the fun. I turn her over so I can see her face and we go at it some more. I finish and relax. All good. Right? While I relax, she gets up to take a shower - 3rd flag. No worries maybe she just want to clean up for round 2. She comes out and starts to get dressed. I was like WTF are you doing. I asked her why she is putting on her clothes. She tells me she is leaving because the hour is over. I remind her we have 2 hours. She says no 1. I say ok, you can leave for R100. I get up, get dressed and call the desk. I had George talk to her. They talk/argue for a minute. She hangs up. I called back and asked him what her problem is and he tells me she thought the program was only for 1 hour. He sided with me and told her we agreed to R150 for 2 hours not 1 hour. Remember he spoke to her when I asked him to call and canx then renegociate the price. Anyway, long story short, I gave her R120 and walked her ass downstairs. The whole time I'm thinking, damn that was good, too bad she is leaving. I'm not even angry. So I get her to the lobby and they talk briefly. She sits in the lobby to wait for her cab. He tells me its no problem and if she makes trouble the porter will toss her ass out. I love the customer service at this hotel. I go back up to shower. Then back to check it out downstairs. Its all good. I speak to George for a few minutes. He tell me my GdP had called someone else when I went up and this other girl was screaming at him on the phone. This other girl on the phone slipped up and said to him, "when I talked to you I agreed to R150 for 1 hour + R20 for taxi". George was like wait a minute - if I was talking to you earlier about the price then who is the girl here? Busted! Oh so you sent another girl for the program huh!? He hung up on her.
Well, well, well, lookihere - I got the old switchwheroo and it actually worked out in my favor. Ain't that something.
I gave him a tip for a job well done. He was grateful. I went up to get some sleep. After all, I had a plane to catch to Rio tomorrow. And I'd be meeting
with my "girlfriend" from Brasilia for 4 nights. She was due to arrive in Rio at midnight. I knew I'd need my rest for her.

Chris H
05-15-09, 04:04
They're coming soon (you greedy $^%&#%) ;-)

LOL....u know I am an anxious man....if I see some good talent, I may have to stop in Fortaleza on my way to Rio in July....

Oakwood99
05-15-09, 04:16
Thanks for the report.

Balluba
05-17-09, 17:33
Great reports PL99 ! Thanks a lot.

Can You verify about Cefe del Mar has reopened ? (across the street of Forro Mambo)

B

Pipe Layer99
05-17-09, 20:42
Great reports PL99 ! Thanks a lot.

Can You verify about Cefe del Mar has reopened ? (across the street of Forro Mambo)

B

Yes. It was open when I was there a few weeks ago.

Oakwood99
05-18-09, 05:09
PL99

Was it a fee to bring a guest back to your room or did you double book?

Thanks

Jena10
05-20-09, 17:13
Hy guys. I will be in fortaleza in the end of may.

I wish to ask you a suggestion:

In the site garota nacional. Who is the best?

Thank you

Katreed
05-22-09, 06:48
Pipe,

I am assuming the Casa Blanca is completely garota friendly, no issues?

Pipe Layer99
05-24-09, 18:42
PL99

Was it a fee to bring a guest back to your room or did you double book?

Thanks

There is no fee either way.
Although, I think I did book my room for 2 guests. But even if you book the smaller room for 1, there is no fee at all.
My preference - whenever I book a hotel in Brazil, I always make the reservation for 2 because the cost is the same.

Pipe Layer99
05-24-09, 18:56
Pipe,

I am assuming the Casa Blanca is completely garota friendly, no issues?

That is correct! They are girl friendly.

Furthermore, if there is an issue with a girl, the guys at the desk are there to assist. George, Washington, and Arnold are all great guys and they speak English.
On my last day, I had one of them call and assist me in negotiating a better price for a girl. I had ordered a girl 10 minutes prior and got her down from R300 - R200. Then I though about the other 4 girls I had for R150, 130, 120 and 100 (from the bars). So I went to the desk and had one of the guys call and canx for me - explaining to her that her rate was too expensive for Fortaleza. She then went down to R150 plus R20 for taxi. The girl who actually showed up was not the girl I ordered, but man she was smokin'.
A fine ass 21 year old with a killer body. I'm talking her face, tits, flat stomach, and her shapely ass. I gave her an all around score of 9.

Have fun and drop a report afterwards. PL99

Pipe Layer99
05-24-09, 19:07
Hy guys. I will be in fortaleza in the end of may.

I wish to ask you a suggestion:

In the site garota nacional. Who is the best?

Thank you

I ordered a girl from there on my last day. See my previous reply just below.

The one I got was bait and switch (but what a nice f-in switch). So I lucked out. If you order a girl, wait for her in the lobby. Then if the girl that shows up is not the one you ordered, you can send her butt back. Or if she is the one you ordered but she is not to your liking (because of the wonderful photoshop they do on the photos), send her back.
Also, they are way OVERPRICED. You can easily get a very pretty girl from the bars for R100-150 (did I say easy!!!) That is correct.

Another option - take a cab to Belissima.
Do a girl there for R90 1hr or take her back to your Hotel for R130 2 hrs.

Have fun.

Balluba
05-25-09, 17:53
There is no fee either way.
Although, I think I did book my room for 2 guests. But even if you book the smaller room for 1, there is no fee at all.
My preference - whenever I book a hotel in Brazil, I always make the reservation for 2 because the cost is the same.

When You bring 2 guests ( 2 girls) You will have to pay extra room price, R$80 when I was there last time. And agreed, the staff is very helpful.

PL99; we await/demand(!) those promised photos :-)

Pipe Layer99
05-27-09, 23:37
When You bring 2 guests ( 2 girls) You will have to pay extra room price, R$80 when I was there last time. And agreed, the staff is very helpful.

PL99; we await/demand(!) those promised photos :-)

Oh no you didn't demand something from me Mr Safado!
Now you will have to wait longer.
I'm still travelling. I am back in the Land of Bunda - Rio.
Damn airlines keep giving me more miles which allows me to return often ;-))

Dwilso39
05-28-09, 02:16
Another option - take a cab to Belissima.
Do a girl there for R90 1hr or take her back to your Hotel for R130 2 hrs.

Have fun.

This is a great option during the slower daytime in Fortaleza. I went there, and to another Casa (sorry, didn't get the name because the cab drive took me there) and both where winners. Espcially the second one.

One thing to what for thought is the beer can scam. Me and my friend where there drinking beer and leaving the empties on the table so we could settle up at the end. WELL, the slick waitress tried to bring over some EMPTY beer cans with full ones and sit them on the table.

We didn't catch this until we where back at the hotel!

Our beach guide gave us a tip on how to avoid this: when you a done with a beer, crush the can and leave it on the table!! Then you will be able to check all "new" ones brought to the table.

One other observation. I have since gone to Rio after hitting Fort. I will say now that Fortaleza is better for Girls/Vaction. Meaning, in Fortaleza you I felt I was more in a "vaction" and I had girls there to F*ck> In Rio, it's like you in any other "big" city but the woman are better looking. Yes, there is more to and do in Rio, but I liked the Big fish in a small pond feel of Fortaleza; vs. Big Fish in Big Pond that is Rio.

Sperto
05-28-09, 06:51
I went there, and to another Casa (sorry, didn't get the name because the cab drive took me there) and both where winners. Espcially the second one.'
Thank you for sharing info on the beer cans... very valuable.

A shame that you didn't get any address to the second casa. Street name, phone number or a name on the casa? Prices?
I find it strange and very annoying when someone have the opportunity to contribute with valuable informations and don't succeed.
Specially when this someone is so eager to get detailed information from others.
Not that it really matters for me, but it pisses me of.

Please tell me where I can find this!

... did you happen to catch the name of the casa?

Can you give me walking direction to this place from the Metro?

Leandro Martins 5 - is this the address?

Dwilso39
05-31-09, 06:58
'

A shame that you didn't get any address to the second casa. Street name, phone number or a name on the casa? Prices?
I find it strange and very annoying when someone have the opportunity to contribute with valuable informations and don't succeed.
Specially when this someone is so eager to get detailed information from others.

Sperto:

The best I can do is give you the steps that I took to get there. Since you know Fortaleza, you know where the McDonalds on the main strip is. Well, there are serveral cab drivers that hang out there. There is one tall black cab drive with really bad teeth - you can't miss him. He took me there. Just ask him to take you to another casa other than 2020 and that should do it.

Prices: Beers - $3r; programmas $90r 1 hour.

Uzinuzin
06-06-09, 19:00
I just finished reading this whole thread (from page 1) ! Yes, it took a while but researching a new place is half the fun. I had a look at Forta/Natal couple of years ago but the mention of police clampdown put me off, but now Brazil is calling and I'm on my way no matter what.... My Sep. Fortaleza/Rio trip had to be changed to Oct. (damn work issues). Before I go ahead and type my CC number for the flight, I need some help;

1- I read somewhere that Oct is also Brazilian break time and loads come from the south to visit nordeste, is that true? It's still law season, right? Anything about mid-Oct I should consider...

2- As it turns out the ticket price for the whole trip to Natal/Rio and back is exactly the same as Forta/Rio (to the penny !? funny). So I had a quick read of Natal thread too, but I think Forta is a better option - specially for GFE/TLN that I prefer and more GDP availability. Anyone thinks otherwise...

3- Should I worry about police harassment, I read they pick on single guys even on the beach (Italians more than often), I'm not Italian, but look just like one, tall, dark, handsome (LOL, ya, right !?)... I think for ID checks I just carry an authorized copy and hope for the best...

On a side note, just one observation, throughout this particular thread guys mention "non-pro", I think they mean semi-pro. Normal, descent girls from any country won't go with some stranger (sex tourist twice their age) to their hotel/flat, after a couple of hours of meeting them, not even speak the same language, suck their dick and have sex !? You can bet, she does that more than you think. And please do pay up, semi-pros sometime don't ask but you should compensate for sure, somehow (present/taxi/etc.) - this way they can rely on something later and don't become hardcore (discuss price and hours first and so on).

Don't get me wrong, if you managed to date a girl and got to her pants after maybe two, three times wine and dining that's your non-pro in my book. (Not to ruin anyone's fantasy though, who cares anyway.....)

Madcow09
06-10-09, 15:50
Hello, everyone

I have discovered this forum only after my first trip to Fortaleza

However now when I read I know the places everyone is talking about

I am portuguese so I don't have any trouble when speaking to the girls (I have noticed some bad understanding of some issues in older posts but I will help from now on)

For the reports I read my next stay will be at Casa Blanca, and I have a question for you guys, someone mention the massage girl at the hotel, anyone knows if she only gives normal massage or if she also gives private massage in the room?

Mr Enternational
06-10-09, 16:40
On a side note, just one observation, throughout this particular thread guys mention "non-pro", I think they mean semi-pro. Normal, descent girls from any country won't go with some stranger (sex tourist twice their age) to their hotel/flat, after a couple of hours of meeting them, not even speak the same language, suck their dick and have sex !?
As a buddy of mine put it, "That country does not exist."

Just got to Fortaleza a few hours ago. Sun is shining and the beach is calling me.

Dwilso39
06-10-09, 17:36
As a buddy of mine put it, "That country does not exist."

Just got to Fortaleza a few hours ago. Sun is shining and the beach is calling me.

I will be there at the end of the month. If it's your first time, you have to try 2020 Beliessma

Mr Enternational
06-11-09, 19:23
I will be there at the end of the month. If it's your first time, you have to try 2020 Beliessma
That plan is shot. I'm with my girlfriend. I saw a few nice SWs when we were riding around looking for food at 2:00 last night though. The only thing open around here at that hour is Habib's though.

Pipe Layer99
06-13-09, 00:16
For those Fortaleza lovers, some pics are up from my previous trip.

(Balluba and Chris H enjoy)
(Mr Ent - hope to catch up with you next trip). PL99

Balluba
06-16-09, 16:55
For those Fortaleza lovers, some pics are up from my previous trip.

(Balluba and Chris H enjoy)
(Mr Ent - hope to catch up with you next trip). PL99

Thank You Pipe, they where just great, look in Your PM.

B.

Dwilso39
06-20-09, 04:27
'

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=115855909781670389594.000467cff3a5e7a311c9f

Sperto
06-20-09, 06:01
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=115855909781670389594.000467cff3a5e7a311c9f
Thank you. :D

Oceans Latobay
07-03-09, 18:20
Can anyone reccomend any daytime houses to check out in Fortaleza? Obrigado!

Peseta
08-13-09, 00:46
I was in Fortaleza last week.

As I was there just for 1 day and 2 nights, my experiences were limited.

Besides a day to the beach (as always perfect weather), both nights I took the easy route to Tremembés (plus a quick visit to Zipi Bar, not much happening, on walking distance).

For new visitors to Fortaleza, this street is 1 block from Forro do Pirata the tourist attraction with live Forro performances.

Since my last visit about a half year ago, there were some changes:

- Europa is closed.

- Café del Mar was renovated, but not really improved in my view. The balcony is now separated from the inside by a dark window alongside the bar (just a 20 cm gap above the bar to order your drink). Also much quieter than before.

- Forro mambo is now the busiest place (almost dead last year). Watch your tab, if not careful (especially with girls who ask cocktails or the infamous Red Bull/wodka) the bill can be higher than from the tln GdP later that night.

Not changed:

The men: Italians and in lesser extent Dutch.

Although funny to talk with 2 Cariocas about the differences between their beloved Rio and Fortaleza.

Quality of girls vary much, the short ones in the majority.

Funny to see quite a few old war horses and many so unattractive (course faces, fat) that you wonder if this is a fetish for many Italian men.

Also quite a big scene of regulars, I see there each time I visit for years.

The real attractive girls know it and their market-value (and I'm a shallow sucker for beauty) ranging from R$ 150 tot R$ 300 tln or R$ 150 st. Most of those have stories about visits to Europe, almost without exception with an Italian guy, ranging from skiing-holidays to living together for extended periods.

Others I found available from R$ 75 tln.

One rule about body-tightness: girls with a tight belly almost without exception wear a short shirt and belly button in view or a tight dress.

All girls with a loose shirt or dress have flabby bellies.

Watch out for spontaneous bare sex. I was surprised twice. One time the girl pulled the condom of in the middle of a session. Of course I noticed after a few strokes. The funny thing is that she had complained before about the difficulties of having a 5 month baby at home (from an Austrian guy, who had left her). So I asked if she didn't think it risky she'd get pregnant again this way and she just shrugged it off with a "I'll see then".

With their logic I doubt I'll ever win any discussion with them.

But somehow this is part of their appeal for me.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Ranocchio
08-22-09, 10:31
Hy boys,

I will be in Fortaleza from 21 september to 3 october.

If anyone will be there we can meet for a beer in Beira Mar!

Any recent report from Fortaleza?

Rasec
08-24-09, 18:20
Hi,

Someone have pictures of a place named belissima? Please I like to see this place in my next vacation.

Thanks

Hotspot3
08-25-09, 23:09
Hy boys,

I will be in Fortaleza from 21 September to 3 October.

Any recent report from Fortaleza? Hey I'm there from 20september to 3october. Lets meet. Holla at me [Email address deleted by Admin]!

And to belissima. I was there. Its crap!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Hotspot3
08-25-09, 23:12
Hy boys,

I will be in Fortaleza from 21 September to 3 October.

Any recent report from Fortaleza? hey I will be in fortaleza from 20 September to 3 october.

How can we get in touch?

===============================================

Greetings Hotspot3 ,

Here's how you can contact Ranocchio:

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send him a Private Message.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Jackson

KellySlater
08-26-09, 01:05
I have read through the entire thread here but I am still unclear on what the best time of year is for Fortaleza. Have been to Rio many times but is it the same high season in terms of the amt of GDP's around? I am thinking of going in the middle of October. Is this a good time? Is there really a big difference in the number and quality certain times a year in Fort?

Vaughnyb1
09-11-09, 05:59
Ive been in Fortaleza since Sept, 3 and will be here until October 4. If any of u guys would like to give me a call when you arrive, feel free. We can have a beer.

Fortaleza number is: [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Vaughnyb

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Vaughnyb1
09-12-09, 16:03
Ive been in Fortaleza since Sept, 3 and will be here until October 4. If any of u guys would like to give me a call when you arrive, feel free. We can have a beer.

Fortaleza number is: [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Vaughnyb

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!You guys will have to PM me, Im a paying member so I can receive PMs.

Later

Math92
09-15-09, 23:45
Hi,

I will be in Fortaleza next February from 2Oth to 28th.

It will be my first trip there. So I am doing my homeworks.

I will rest at Casa Blanca as it is girl friendly.

I am trying to find the best spot for TLN but I can not find any nice place for ST like in Rio. (Centaurus, 4x4, .)

I am looking after termas and I find no one except gay terma.

I apologize for my english. It is not really my native language. I manage better in french and spanish.

Azmitgom
09-16-09, 17:21
Christoherd,

If you can dance Forro and speak Portuguese, I found that Fortaleza has some great non.pro options. If members are interested I can post them.Yes, I'm interested. Maybe you also know if there's any spot in Forte to dance samba de gafieira?

Uzinuzin
09-17-09, 20:19
I'm trying to book apartment for my trip but a bit confused as to what these large, high rise buildings are ! Are theiy hotel chains or privately owned condos....

Many of agencies and private landlords offering one or two units in these buildings, but then they seem to be part of large hotel chains, like Mercue, Accor, Parthenon, Tulip etc. (or may be they USED to be !?).

Now why I care is that some say these chains are not guest friendly but agencies and landlords say their's are, so I want to know which is it?

Some like Golden Fortaleza, Saint Martin (Martein), Othon etc., in the link below (go to bottom, search for partial names and check a few addresses) you see that many of these are the same, under chain hotel names (same buildings but different names):

http://www.24confirm.com/hotels/brazil/fortaleza/

But there are many condos in these buildings offered by agencies/private landlords !???

Driller
09-18-09, 00:24
Azmitgom,

Fortaleza has great nightlife and I found the non-pros very friendly especially if you can dance forro and speak Portuguese (none of the attitude you can get in Rio) I found it easy to come away with phone numbers and to kiss, be prepared for the killer question Where are you staying? . Don't say Hotel Puta friendly! Segunda: Pirata (20% GDPs) Forro/Axe and opposite Lupus Bar (20%) Forro Terca: Oasis Bar (0%)Av. Santos Dumont Gafiera/Forro

Air Egua (0%) Forro pe de Sierra

Quarta: Armazim (50%) Forro/Techno/Revival

Differente Bar (0%)Forro: Av Wasington Soares

Quinta: Coco Beach Praia Do Forturo (20%) Forro

Cural De Boi (0%)Forro Av Pontes Vieira

Sexta. Elicias De Sertao (0%)also terca

Kukukaya (0%)Forro pe de sierra. Av. Pontes Vieira

Sabado: Armazim (20%) Domingo Boa Vida (80%) 4pm Praia Do Futuro Forro

Uzinuzin
10-07-09, 19:54
I'm finally going to Forta next week and have arranged an apartment, but I'm a bit worried if it falls through or it was a no show or some issues (I have some reasons to be a bit suspecious), hence I like a plan B.

I emailed Casa Blanca and they said they are fully booked up !? (in Oct, not a single room for one !!!?) - may be they don't have for the whole period I need, I don't know...

But any other guest friendly hotel options at reasonabe price/location (internet & safe will be good) ? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Cheers,

Ranocchio
10-10-09, 16:49
I was in Fortaleza fo 13 days (& nights) last week.

You can find pro girls during the afternoon in Praia do Futuro beaches like Crocobeach (more) and Cocobeach (less).

In tha late afternoon in Beira Mar bars near MacDonalds there are also pro girls looking for turists.

By about 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. Zippy Bar (Praia Iracema) is full of girls (all pro)
Forrò-Mambo & Cafè del Mar are discoteques full of pro-girls.

On wednestday Forò-Mambo is closed, all the business is in Armazen, almost full of programa girls.

Prices usually start fron 150 reais but usually will arrive to 100 sometimes plus taxy.
Who speak a reasonable portoguese, with a lttle sovuar faire can pick up non-pro garotas too, usually the girls who work in the shops.

Devileyes
10-17-09, 13:49
I visited the IBIS (behind Holiday Inn) and the front desk quoted an additional 10 Reals for overnight guests.... it is on my list for my next visit....

Dev

I'm finally going to Forta next week and have arranged an apartment, but I'm a bit worried if it falls through or it was a no show or some issues (I have some reasons to be a bit suspecious), hence I like a plan B.

I emailed Casa Blanca and they said they are fully booked up !? (in Oct, not a single room for one !!!?) - may be they don't have for the whole period I need, I don't know...

But any other guest friendly hotel options at reasonabe price/location (internet & safe will be good) ? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Cheers,

El Greco
10-17-09, 20:36
I'm trying to book apartment for my trip but a bit confused as to what these large, high rise buildings are ! Are theiy hotel chains or privately owned condos....

Many of agencies and private landlords offering one or two units in these buildings, but then they seem to be part of large hotel chains, like Mercue, Accor, Parthenon, Tulip etc. (or may be they USED to be !?).

Now why I care is that some say these chains are not guest friendly but agencies and landlords say their's are, so I want to know which is it?

Some like Golden Fortaleza, Saint Martin (Martein), Othon etc., in the link below (go to bottom, search for partial names and check a few addresses) you see that many of these are the same, under chain hotel names (same buildings but different names):

http://www.24confirm.com/hotels/brazil/fortaleza/

But there are many condos in these buildings offered by agencies/private landlords !???

Many apartments on these apart hotels are privately owned. They are managed by different agencies and offered at about half of the hotel rates.

So far I never had a problem bringing a girl back other than registering her.
Since I rent a car there and going up through the garage most of them they don't bother at all.

El Greco
10-17-09, 20:56
Hi,

I will be in Fortaleza next February from 2Oth to 28th.

It will be my first trip there. So I am doing my homeworks.

I will rest at Casa Blanca as it is girl friendly.

I am trying to find the best spot for TLN but I can not find any nice place for ST like in Rio. (Centaurus, 4x4, .)

I am looking after termas and I find no one except gay terma.

I apologize for my english. It is not really my native language. I manage better in french and spanish.

There are no Termas in Fortaleza. Only in Rio. There are a few casas runing 24/7. Best of them is Belissima. Last February was $R90/hr. Expect to pay 20 more if you go by taxi, lots of nice doable girls there. For an extra 20 Reais they provide take out for two hours. You have to pay for the transpot of course.

For TLN start from the bars on Avenida Beira Mar opposite the Mc Donalds from 20:00 and then go to Zippie bar in Praia Iracema at about 23:00 and from there follow the skirts to the other clubs in the area. They keep rotating among them.up to the wee hours.

Math92
10-18-09, 00:29
There are no Termas in Fortaleza. Only in Rio. There are a few casas runing 24/7. Best of them is Belissima. Last February was $R90/hr. Expect to pay 20 more if you go by taxi, lots of nice doable girls there. For an extra 20 Reais they provide take out for two hours. You have to pay for the transpot of course.

For TLN start from the bars on Avenida Beira Mar opposite the Mc Donalds from 20:00 and then go to Zippie bar in Praia Iracema at about 23:00 and from there follow the skirts to the other clubs in the area. They keep rotating among them.up to the wee hours.Thanks for your help but I have change my plans. I will go to Rio.

I have already booked my flight and apartment.

J Falcon
10-26-09, 05:31
http://www.flatsfortaleza.com/html/eng/eng.html

Located at Praia de Iracema, one of the noblest areas of Fortaleza, next to the pier in a small and silent street. This air conditioned one bedroom waterfront apartment is equipped with a big Flat-TV, DVD & CD-player, hot shower, balcony and an overwhelming view. Here you´ll find comfort and tranquility. Just minutes away from Fortalez´s famous night live. 24 hours Internet access in your room.

Daily rate : 95 R

Does this sound like a good location and good value?

Sperto
10-26-09, 07:46
http://www.flatsfortaleza.com/html/eng/eng.html
Located at Praia de Iracema, one of the noblest areas of Fortaleza, next to the pier in a small and silent street. This air conditioned one bedroom waterfront apartment is equipped with a big Flat-TV, DVD & CD-player, hot shower, balcony and an overwhelming view. Here you´ll find comfort and tranquility. Just minutes away from Fortalez´s famous night live. 24 hours Internet access in your room.
Daily rate : 95 R
Does this sound like a good location and good value?
It's OK, but a bit expensive.
I've never stayed there, but I've visited a GF living there. The apartments are decent. It's a relatively newly constructed building in an area that used to be very deserted.
It's close to the GP area and also close to Drãgao do Mar.
There used to be a mini-favela on the end of the street. Maybe it's gone?

Uzinuzin
10-27-09, 23:59
I got back from my Fortaleza, Rio trip. I will add some feedbacks whenever I can. I stayed in a place opossite Via Venetto, near Beira Mar, I was suppose to go to another apartment but I was switched to here. As it had similar specs I didn't bother too much.

It was a fully operational hotel but some flats were owned privately. For those staying in these rooms, it was GF, but I asked if I book with the hotel, and they said then I can not bring guests !?

Generally, very good location but even on high floors, it was very noisy day or night.

During the day and afternoon the WG gather opposite McDonald in Beira Mar as it is mentioned here before, though quality struggles to get passed 6, but I pulled 3 from here which could be considered 7/8, R100 for two times (1.5 hours), R50 for a quicky (I thing I got lucky, she was a real sweetie). R120 all night multi-pop.

The WG won't approach you, if they do they're really old & ugly, for good ones you need to really call them or go to them. In fact I found this everywhere in Brazil, I was surprised that for WG I need to make the first move, while just about everwhere else they come forward after a look and a smile. They (WG) and generally Brazilain girls (and some guys) seemed to have developed slight chip on their shoulders !? I had many Brazilaiin friends here in London going back 15 years ago and they were really down to earth nice people. I guess a bit of success does that to you, or those guys were well travelled and seen the rest of the world.

Not many speak English, in fact you won't find anyone, even mongers don't speak English or if they do not willing to chat !? Many Italians who keep to themselves. Also many playboy 20-25 year old guys, pretty young and good looking guys in Forta (even Brazilians, Italians, Duch etc.), not sure why they go after WG, when I was at that age I would not been seen dead paying for sex. Then the whole life was to pull a girl and get laid with minimum cost - not even spending much on drinks/food (we always had a bet with friends), I feel sorry for these guys, OK I wasn't pulling every night but it was pride and reputation at stake....was great fun too.

There are a lot of semi-pros who prefer these youngsters (hoping to hook a visa/ride to Europe too) and totally ignore older guys in clubs/discos, but from what I understood, they still charge at the end of the day, so very weird situation in this town. When the guys are asked for money they leave and then the girls instead of taaking my offer just go home alone - not sure why, perhaps the sheer embarresment all nght, as I was watching them throwing themself at these guys and knowing even if he pays he only takes one and the other ten will be left behind...!!!LOL

I was refused outright a few times in Brazil, while I'm average weight/hight/look/age/etc. I always manage to get to discussing the money with WG just about every where I travelled, then if I don't pay what they want they leave but a few times didn't even get that far as these Brazilian WG just didn't want to go !!?

Uzinuzin
10-28-09, 00:34
I went to Pirata on Monday (R30 entry), nothing really for mongers there, fine to people watch and see the show but you really need good Porto to pull here. Lots of Brazilian tourists I think.

Wed. go to Armazem (R20 entry, beer R4 cheap!) as other places are dead. Other nights go straight to Forro Mambo (R15 entry, beer R9), most girls end up there. Also the opposite Cafe do Mar is good too (smaller than Mambo though) - girls move freely beween clubs, no entry. In Oct, there were so many girls, I say 5-1 ratio for girls to boys, though only half acceptable quality, still lots to choose from, buyers market...

I also enjoyed a few beers and a game of something like pool (not sure what they call that game) in Heineken Cafe next door to these clubs (beer R7 no entry).

I taxied each way to clubs, around R9. I took a girl just about every night from these clubs, about R100 to R150 for all night. But some wouldn't stay for all nght or didn't want to do more than one time, so I deducted something from their pay. I think everyone should mention multi-pop condition upfront, if refused later then don't give them the full amount - they pull this trick because some guys pay the full amount, so they try it on.... would you pay full price for half your pizza !?

I hit a couple of star-fish in bed but mainly he rest weren't bad, the girls here were generally less hardcore than Rio and more GF, which I liked.

Barraca Boa Vida near Coco Beach at Praia do Futuro has live Forro music on Sunday 4pm and some of the WG are there (it's a small place so you get to see the same girls every where).

On Thr it is at Croco Beach in Praia do Futuro (note Croco not Coco), but at night all the girls are at Mambo anyway. At night after 8pm and on Sunday taxis are on Bandera 2, so cost more, Sunday trip to Praia do Futuro cost R25 each way. Cheaper weekdays.

I called Casa Belissima one night, a very unfriendly woman couldn't or wouldn't want to understand what I was asking, very unhelpful, I just wanted to know till what time they are open, I asked in Porto, Spanish and English but she was either stupid or just plain ignorant. Put me on hold for ages and then when I thougth she went to get someone after 5 min she picked it up again and wouldn't answer me, I hung up and thought, f**k it, why do I want to go to such an unfriendly sh*t-hole anyway.

To be honest I got a bit frustrated in Brazil in general, it takes time to get used to things there, I'm sure repeat trips will help.

I report more as I remember and also on Rio later.

Dwilso39
10-28-09, 02:05
I went to Pirata on Monday (R30 entry), nothing really for mongers there, fine to people watch and see the show but you really need good Porto to pull here. Lots of Brazilian tourists I think.

Wed. go to Armazem (R20 entry, beer R4 cheap!) as other places are dead. Other nights go straight to Forro Mambo (R15 entry, beer R9), most girls end up there. Also the opposite Cafe do Mar is good too (smaller than Mambo though) - girls move freely beween clubs, no entry. In Oct, there were so many girls, I say 5-1 ratio for girls to boys, though only half acceptable quality, still lots to choose from, buyers market...

I also enjoyed a few beers and a game of something like pool (not sure what they call that game) in Heineken Cafe next door to these clubs (beer R7 no entry).

I taxied each way to clubs, around R9. I took a girl just about every night from these clubs, about R100 to R150 for all night. But some wouldn't stay for all nght or didn't want to do more than one time, so I deducted something from their pay. I think everyone should mention multi-pop condition upfront, if refused later then don't give them the full amount - they pull this trick because some guys pay the full amount, so they try it on.... would you pay full price for half your pizza !?

I hit a couple of star-fish in bed but mainly he rest weren't bad, the girls here were generally less hardcore than Rio and more GF, which I liked.

Barraca Boa Vida near Coco Beach at Praia do Futuro has live Forro music on Sunday 4pm and some of the WG are there (it's a small place so you get to see the same girls every where).

On Thr it is at Croco Beach in Praia do Futuro (note Croco not Coco), but at night all the girls are at Mambo anyway. At night after 8pm and on Sunday taxis are on Bandera 2, so cost more, Sunday trip to Praia do Futuro cost R25 each way. Cheaper weekdays.

I called Casa Belissima one night, a very unfriendly woman couldn't or wouldn't want to understand what I was asking, very unhelpful, I just wanted to know till what time they are open, I asked in Porto, Spanish and English but she was either stupid or just plain ignorant. Put me on hold for ages and then when I thougth she went to get someone after 5 min she picked it up again and wouldn't answer me, I hung up and thought, f**k it, why do I want to go to such an unfriendly sh*t-hole anyway.

To be honest I got a bit frustrated in Brazil in general, it takes time to get used to things there, I'm sure repeat trips will help.

I report more as I remember and also on Rio later.

These are very accurate reports Uzi; one question thought: did you make it to bar Zippi's?

El Greco
10-28-09, 05:04
I called Casa Belissima one night, a very unfriendly woman couldn't or wouldn't want to understand what I was asking, very unhelpful, I just wanted to know till what time they are open, .
You most probably caught them by surprise because normally they are open 24/7 except Xmass eve .

Uzinuzin
10-28-09, 22:35
You most probably caught them by surprise because normally they are open 24/7 except Xmass eve .

Vow, 24/7 !? If I had only known I would have visited them for sure, there were times I was in need of some relief during the day/evening but nothing interesting could be found....shame, something for the next trip.

Uzinuzin
10-28-09, 22:40
These are very accurate reports Uzi; one question thought: did you make it to bar Zippi's?

I passed by it every night in the taxi, but it was very quite/dark around that place. The street where Mambo is, is always buzzing with a lot of people/girls, so I went straight there. That's another place to visit the next trip - are there girls there that don't come to Mambo eventually ?!

Dwilso39
10-29-09, 01:56
I passed by it every night in the taxi, but it was very quite/dark around that place. The street where Mambo is, is always buzzing with a lot of people/girls, so I went straight there. That's another place to visit the next trip - are there girls there that don't come to Mambo eventually ?!

There is a "track" the girls follow:

1. the beach bars near McDonalds; but sometimes at other bars

2. then to Zippis which opens around 10, then closes around 1

3. after that, they head to the triangle around Mamboo's unitl around 5am

Sprite13
10-29-09, 05:34
Last year in June I was in Fortaleza and got to enjoy Armazem on a Wednesday night. Got to admit it was one of my best nights in For. I had a lot of fun dancing and making out with a few girls, then picked a sexy and wild girl called Ariana who came to spend the night with me, no mention of $ until the morning before leaving where she asked for 100R but I gave her 50R and she accepted without much effort.

I understand that the scene alternates each night. So Wednesday nights, it's Armazem, how about the rest of the week? I'd be grateful if someone in the know can tell which club to go each night of the week as I might be going in For in about 2 weeks time.

Very much appreciated.

Dwilso39
10-29-09, 05:44
Last year in June I was in Fortaleza and got to enjoy Armazem on a Wednesday night. Got to admit it was one of my best nights in For. I had a lot of fun dancing and making out with a few girls, then picked a sexy and wild girl called Ariana who came to spend the night with me, no mention of $ until the morning before leaving where she asked for 100R but I gave her 50R and she accepted without much effort.

I understand that the scene alternates each night. So Wednesday nights, it's Armazem, how about the rest of the week? I'd be grateful if someone in the know can tell which club to go each night of the week as I might be going in For in about 2 weeks time.

Very much appreciated.

To be honest, there is not much of a choice - as far as gringo friendly clubs go.

You can try our luck at Murcuipe (sp?), but there are almost no GdPs there. Cafe de Marr is across the street from Mamboos.

Uzinuzin
10-29-09, 10:43
There is a "track" the girls follow:

1. the beach bars near McDonalds; but sometimes at other bars

2. then to Zippis which opens around 10, then closes around 1

3. after that, they head to the triangle around Mamboo's unitl around 5am

That's OK then, I must have seen them all later in Mambo, I would have hated it if I hadn't seen all the honeys in Forta.... ! LOL

Sprite13
10-31-09, 07:18
So would you say that Cafe do Mar and Mambos are the places to go each night for some good action? (by action I mean a nice club to chill, have some fun and pick a chick like say Armazem on Wednesday nights)?

Thanks again!

To be honest, there is not much of a choice - as far as gringo friendly clubs go.

You can try our luck at Murcuipe (sp?), but there are almost no GdPs there. Cafe de Marr is across the street from Mamboos.

JohnnyBraz
10-31-09, 11:10
For all of use that have spent some time in Fortaleza, how would you compare it to Rio? The cost off food/drinks partying etc. Accomadation? The quality off the garotas and cost? The service from the garotas. Do you get hasseled by street kids and beggers there as much as Rio? I am spending 6 months in Brazil next year. In 2 trips. Will be spending a month in a few costal cities, fortaleza is one off them on my list. Also it is suppose to rain alot from January to June there, are there still alot off sunny beach days?

Time for me to venture out off Rio. And start seeing alot off brazil.

Sperto
10-31-09, 11:23
So would you say that Cafe do Mar and Mambos are the places to go each night for some good action? (by action I mean a nice club to chill, have some fun and pick a chick like say Armazem on Wednesday nights)?
Thanks again!
If you want GPs you have Zipi and all the bars in the "GP-crossing" (Europa, Café d M, Heineken Café, Forró & Mambo etc).

I think Zipi is good for a early catch. Europa, Café d M and F & M are just about OK. It's a shame that they are quite expensive (specially F & M).

I like to have a couple of cheap 600 ml beers in the "Reggae Bar" next to Europa. Cool place with good burgers. The perfect observation post, from here you'll see all the girls that arrives in the crossing. From this location you will be able to have the first pick of the gems.

I also like Heineken Café. Very relaxed, lots of girls (even though not the top notch girls), no entrance fee or minimum consumption.

Armazem on Wednesdays can be fun, GP-night. Mostly the same girls that you'll meet the rest of the week in the GP-crossing, but also some nice once-a-month-GPs that have bills to pay.

If you want to meet regular girls, Fortaleza has a great nightlife with lots of Forró clubs. Many of them reported here in this thread. Some of them are far away and it can be a hassle to know which days they are working.

Mucuripe on a Friday night is a absolutely must! Huge place with 4 pistas and lots of very beautiful women. There are some GPs there, ignore them. It's not hard to pick up a regular girl at Mucuripe. Remember to be quick or the local guys will have picked all the beautiful girls, and only left the chubbies with football-heads glued to their necks.
http://www.mucuripe.com.br/

Sprite13
11-01-09, 07:12
Thank you very much Sperto for your greatly detailed post. I will certainly take note of the places you mentioned as I had a ball the one wednesday night I went to Armazem. I'll arrive in Fortaleza on a Friday early evening, so it'll be Mucuripe after a quick shower and dinner.

Johnny Braz,
To answer your question of comparing Rio to Fortaleza, I would say that Fortaleza, things are about as much as 50% cheaper than Rio. For example, take Prive Belissima, which is a casa with girls the quality of what you would find in a 1st tier terma in Rio at 1/3 of the prices. In Rio you would pay easily 300 reais for 1 hour with a garota, in P. Belissima in Fortaleza, it's 90 reais for 1 hour in house or 130 Reais 2 hours take out. Hotels are also cheaper, same for aparts. I found the scene of course a lot smaller than in Rio but there is good selection. One aspect of Fortaleza that I enjoy very much is the tremendous possibility of non pro action, specially if one speaks the language.

All in all, Fortaleza is a terrific place to spend an extended period of time and I am toying with that idea as well (that is spend a few months in a few cities like Belo Horizonte, Goiania, Fortaleza and maybe as well in Belem or in Joao Pessoa. These cities are gold mines for non pros, but portuguese is a must there to tap into these bundas.

JohnnyBraz
11-01-09, 07:54
Thank you very much Sperto for your greatly detailed post. I will certainly take note of the places you mentioned as I had a ball the one wednesday night I went to Armazem. I'll arrive in Fortaleza on a Friday early evening, so it'll be Mucuripe after a quick shower and dinner.

Johnny Braz,

To answer your question of comparing Rio to Fortaleza, I would say that Fortaleza, things are about as much as 50% cheaper than Rio. For example, take Prive Belissima, which is a casa with girls the quality of what you would find in a 1st tier terma in Rio at 1/3 of the prices. In Rio you would pay easily 300 reais for 1 hour with a garota, in P. Belissima in Fortaleza, it's 90 reais for 1 hour in house or 130 Reais 2 hours take out. Hotels are also cheaper, same for aparts. I found the scene of course a lot smaller than in Rio but there is good selection. One aspect of Fortaleza that I enjoy very much is the tremendous possibility of non pro action, specially if one speaks the language.

All in all, Fortaleza is a terrific place to spend an extended period of time and I am toying with that idea as well (that is spend a few months in a few cities like Belo Horizonte, Goiania, Fortaleza and maybe as well in Belem or in Joao Pessoa. These cities are gold mines for non pros, but portuguese is a must there to tap into these bundas.Thank you Sprite 13.

I am thinking about 5 weeks in natal, 5 weeks in fortaleza, 5 weeks in joao pessoa. A total of 15 weeks in that north east part off brazil in the new year. Need a change from Rio. Will still spend 5 weeks in Rio on the same trip.

one question.. it seems that most off the apartments for fortaleza that i have looked at require you to sign guests in at your apartment, which i find to be a pain, especially at 3am in the morning drunk and you have 2 women with you and you have to waste 20 minutes signing them in.. does anyone know some top 1 or 2 bedroom apartments that don't require you to sign your guests in??

Member #3439
11-01-09, 08:27
Also many playboy 20-25 year old guys, pretty young and good looking guys in Forta (even Brazilians, Italians, Duch etc.), not sure why they go after WG, when I was at that age I would not been seen dead paying for sex. Then the whole life was to pull a girl and get laid with minimum cost - not even spending much on drinks/food (we always had a bet with friends), I feel sorry for these guys, OK I wasn't pulling every night but it was pride and reputation at stake....was great fun too.You are thinking from the perspective of someone who has a small budget, isn't particular about his sex, and has no girlfriend at home. I doubt these guys fit that mold.

When I was in that age range, I did the same thing. I had a good budget and a girlfriend at home. I didn't care to waste my time playing mind games with other girls in bars. I just wanted stunning girls who would do anal and take CIM without any formalities before or after..and to have as many as possible, as fast as possible. The money was irrelevant. As an analogy, if I wanted a good meal, I didn't spend 3 hours walking and looking for some obscure cheap restaurant, then hope for the best...I'd take a cab to a reputable restaurant and pay a fair price to get exactly what I wanted.

Some of my coworkers have the mentality of moral pride that you mentioned. They wouldn't pay a single centavo to be with any girl, no matter how hot. We go out to bars and they work the crowds of average girls all night, kissing their asses and buying them drinks. I just hang out, drink beer and watch with amusement. At the end of the night, they usually strike out and go to their hotel rooms to whack their proud selves off, then I go out to the termas or similar place and bang smoking hot girls for about the same price they just spent buying drinks for prick teases that wouldn't even spare them a handjob. :) My score is many times higher than theirs and I've lived stuff that they'll only dream of. You should feel sorry for those guys with foolish pride and blue balls, not for young guys who are down in Brazil using pocket change to bang uninhibited girls. Those are the lucky ones.

Sperto
11-01-09, 08:54
one question.. it seems that most off the apartments for fortaleza that i have looked at require you to sign guests in at your apartment, which i find to be a pain, especially at 3am in the morning drunk and you have 2 women with you and you have to waste 20 minutes signing them in.. does anyone know some top 1 or 2 bedroom apartments that don't require you to sign your guests in??
In Fortaleza just about all apartment buildings are very strict about signing in guests. Exceptions are buildings without porteiros (those are very few and can be unsafe).

Signing in the girls are routine for the porteiros and goes very quickly. No problem at all. This strict registering girls are just to avoid gringos having sex with minors.

JohnnyBraz
11-01-09, 09:26
In Fortaleza just about all apartment buildings are very strict about signing in guests. Exceptions are buildings without porteiros (those are very few and can be unsafe).

Signing in the girls are routine for the porteiros and goes very quickly. No problem at all. This strict registering girls are just to avoid gringos having sex with minors.Is there ever a problem brining in 2 or more women at once?

Luka22
11-01-09, 18:15

Signing in the girls are routine for the porteiros and goes very quickly. No problem at all. This strict registering girls are just to avoid gringos having sex with minors.By the way, the age of consent in Brazil seems to have dropped from 18 to 14 in 2009, anyone confirms?

Signing in the girls is also the best way of not finding yourself drugged (boa noite cinderella) and rubbed (or worse) by a GDP and friends.

El Greco
11-01-09, 19:42
I'll arrive in Fortaleza on a Friday early evening, so it'll be Mucuripe after a quick shower and dinner.

Make sure you pass from Dragao do Mar before going to Mucuripe disco.

9pm to midnight is fine with plenty of eye candy. Many places for dinner there too. These are the two hotest places for Friday evening for niewbies in Fortalesa.

Have fun

Sperto
11-01-09, 20:10
Is there ever a problem brining in 2 or more women at once?
Depends on the building.
Once I arrived with 2 girls I met at the beach. The porteiros just let them come up one at a time. The other one had to wait downstairs.

By the way, the age of consent in Brazil seems to have dropped from 18 to 14 in 2009, anyone confirms?
Luka, the forum rules: "Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that refers to any person(s) under the age of 18 years. Any person violating this policy will banned immediately."

Gfechaser
11-02-09, 03:03
You are thinking from the perspective of someone who has a small budget, isn't particular about his sex, and has no girlfriend at home. I doubt these guys fit that mold.

When I was in that age range, I did the same thing. I had a good budget and a girlfriend at home. I didn't care to waste my time playing mind games with other girls in bars. I just wanted stunning girls who would do anal and take CIM without any formalities before or after..and to have as many as possible, as fast as possible. The money was irrelevant. As an analogy, if I wanted a good meal, I didn't spend 3 hours walking and looking for some obscure cheap restaurant, then hope for the best...I'd take a cab to a reputable restaurant and pay a fair price to get exactly what I wanted.

Some of my coworkers have the mentality of moral pride that you mentioned. They wouldn't pay a single centavo to be with any girl, no matter how hot. We go out to bars and they work the crowds of average girls all night, kissing their asses and buying them drinks. I just hang out, drink beer and watch with amusement. At the end of the night, they usually strike out and go to their hotel rooms to whack their proud selves off, then I go out to the termas or similar place and bang smoking hot girls for about the same price they just spent buying drinks for prick teases that wouldn't even spare them a handjob. :) My score is many times higher than theirs and I've lived stuff that they'll only dream of. You should feel sorry for those guys with foolish pride and blue balls, not for young guys who are down in Brazil using pocket change to bang uninhibited girls. Those are the lucky ones.

I am not proud to say that I was one of those that were to proud to spend money. That was until I met a monger that explained that the money I spent partying my life away was often times more than the money I spent had I just ponied up some cash and hooked up with some high class providers. Trust me you spend far more chasing pussy than paying to fuck it. He additionally explained that you could have some good life experiences with working girls as well as mingling with fellow mongers which I came to find out. Truth is, no matter how good looking you are, unless you are an athlete, or high profile individual, most likely you will not pull super hot girls from nightclubs only the average, which terma girls are far superior to. I just wish I did not waste so much time and had been one of those young studs chasing pretty WG pussy.

Dwilso39
11-02-09, 04:04

Thanks again!

I would say YES. Also, do not forget about bar Zippi. There is no entracne fee, and you can "scout" you choice of girl there before you head to forro Mambos.

Also, there are a couple of casa in Fortleza; the most famous being Bellisma 2020. The price is 90/hour.

Luka22
11-02-09, 15:17
luka, the forum rules: "please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that refers to any person(s) under the age of 18 years. any person violating this policy will banned immediately."ok. i don't want to violate this policy and i don't refer to anyone ****. i just think it might be of general interest to know the legal age of consent in any country, ranging from 21 in madagascar to 13 in spain. it is a matter of national law.

ps i made a typo in my last post, i meant of course "get robbed in the morning", not rubbed.

Ken_Apples
11-02-09, 22:38
The two posters below just said it all the perfect way, no more to add, so I just second their oppinion and say: Amen! - Ain't that just the plain and simple truth! :)

Greetings, Ken Apples

Originally Posted by Puta Playa
You are thinking from the perspective of someone who has a small budget, isn't particular about his sex, and has no girlfriend at home. I doubt these guys fit that mold.

Some of my coworkers have the mentality of moral pride that you mentioned. They wouldn't pay a single centavo to be with any girl, no matter how hot. We go out to bars and they work the crowds of average girls all night, kissing their asses and buying them drinks. I just hang out, drink beer and watch with amusement. At the end of the night, they usually strike out and go to their hotel rooms to whack their proud selves off, then I go out to the termas or similar place and bang smoking hot girls for about the same price they just spent buying drinks for prick teases that wouldn't even spare them a handjob. My score is many times higher than theirs and I've lived stuff that they'll only dream of. You should feel sorry for those guys with foolish pride and blue balls, not for young guys who are down in Brazil using pocket change to bang uninhibited girls. Those are the lucky ones. .[QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Rawlo]I am not proud to say that I was one of those that were to proud to spend money. That was until I met a monger that explained that the money I spent partying my life away was often times more than the money I spent had I just ponied up some cash and hooked up with some high class providers. Trust me you spend far more chasing pussy than paying to fuck it. He additionally explained that you could have some good life experiences with working girls as well as mingling with fellow mongers which I came to find out. Truth is, no matter how good looking you are, unless you are an athlete, or high profile individual, most likely you will not pull super hot girls from nightclubs only the average, which terma girls are far superior to. I just wish I did not waste so much time and had been one of those young studs chasing pretty WG pussy.

Sperto
11-03-09, 08:25
ok. i don't want to violate this policy and i don't refer to anyone ****. i just think it might be of general interest to know the legal age of consent in any country, ranging from 21 in madagascar to 13 in spain. it is a matter of national law.
no matter what is the age of consent in brazil, but if you want to avoid spending time in a brazilian prison you should never even consider getting involved with a girl under the age of 18.

Luka22
11-06-09, 16:44
Hi Guys,

I'm in Fortaleza right now at the Casa Blanca Hotel. Good quality/price ratio for 90 Rs (King size bed). Very fast and free internet (wire) in the room. Wifi in the Lobby. No problem to come back with a girl yesterday night (she had to leave her ID at the front desk)

The swimming pool is in servicing (just yesterday and today they say.) So I checked the Hotel Ibis. Better swimming pool there but the price is 89 Rs + 10Rs for breakfast + 12Rs for internet p/day. The lobby is small. I tried to see a room but the key (card) they gave me didn't work.

I went to the Massage Parliour Bellissima yesterday at 9pm30. About 10 girls from 4 to 7 in quality. 20 guys around. Taxi cost from Casa blanca about 15 Rs. Price of the girl and room for one hour: 92 Rs. Beer 4 Rs. When I left, there were more girls and I saw a cutie HB8. The place and rooms are nothing compared to a therma in Rio but they are OK.

I went then, at around 1am to the triangle Cafe Europa (closed), Cafe del mar, Mambo Forró (6Rs taxi fare from Casa blanca). I first sat at the reggae bar at the entrance of the street (15 yards from the triangle). Relaxed atmosphere with only white gringos (meaning in Brazil anyone that is not Brazilian.) from 25 to 50 years old checking the girls arrivals. Food not so good: bad chips and big cheeseburger with a tiny piece of meat.

Then I checked the scene further down and got quite a bit hassled by beggars, crazy girls, shoe shiners, drug dealers, etc. Even the girls working for Mambo forro are quite stupid. Very few people stay in the streets and they all seem to get in (15Rs for Mambo forro, possibly more expensive for Cafe del Mar) to escape the assholes in the street. I didn't get in.

In 2 hours in the streets, I must have seen 150 girls around there: all of them from 4 to 7 in looks. I've seen 2 HB8, at different times, rushing in cafe del mar. I didn't want to pay the entrance fee to chase them in. Alltogether the quality of looks is very poor and they are not really relaxed either. Vulgar ***** They are quite full of themselves (metidas). Quite disappointing. I remember the scene in Rio 10-15 years ago. It was 10 times better in terms of the beauty of the girls

I ended up taking a non-pro girl's phone number in the street (a waitress off of her work) HB8. I'm gonna call her now.

At 2 am I took a HB7 home (face 9, body 6, 5 in my book) for 100Rs 2 hours. I took a taxi opposite the street from reggae bar. I was told by girls that the taxis on the same side of the street are "taxi maffia" rip off and can be dangerous.

Good GFE f., she started to French Kiss me but I refused, BBBJ, but she only stayed 1 hour and had to leave to rejoin her friend. A warpig sapatona (dike) that was left alone in reggae bar. Stupid attitude. (yet I didn't want to do her anymore anyways. So I bargained down but did not insist too long and paid her since she performed very well)

I'm definitely gonna check the non pro discotecas and try and pick up in the streets. The pro scene is not worth it to me.

Cheers

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

JohnnyBraz
11-07-09, 08:38
Luka22,

Nice report, I look forward to hearing more. What rate are the cambio's giving out for us and euro in Fortaleza?

J Falcon
11-07-09, 16:20
I'll be in Fortaleza from the night of 08-Nov-09 to 12-Nov-09. Still need to book apartment. If anyone's interested in partying or just grabbing a beer PM me. Tips also welcome. You can read more about me in Travel Plans & Announcements (http://www.internationalsexguide.in...splay.php?f=158).

Sperto
11-07-09, 23:02
Luka22,
Nice report, I look forward to hearing more. What rate are the cambio's giving out for us and euro in Fortaleza?
Expect less than in Rio.

In the "old days" you got the best rate in an anonymous place on the top of a bakery in Centro. A fat sweaty guy behind a desk, bodyguards, an enormous stack of bills and a long que of guys eager to change their money. He gave a good rate.

JohnnyBraz
11-08-09, 03:10
Expect less than in Rio.

In the "old days" you got the best rate in an anonymous place on the top of a bakery in Centro. A fat sweaty guy behind a desk, bodyguards, an enormous stack of bills and a long que of guys eager to change their money. He gave a good rate.once again. Thank you sperto. It actually works out alot cheaper for me to fly to Rio first, then get a tam flight to fortaleza or natal a few days later. So I will change all my money in Rio, and use bank cards when needed in Fortaleza or Natal.

Luka22
11-08-09, 15:32
Following what I read on this board I tried Dragão do Mar on Friday night (7Rs taxi fare from Hotel Casa Blanca). It's a big square with a lot of restaurants and locals hanging out. Relaxed atmosphere with security but not a pick up place for a guy alone.

On Saturday night, I went to the Mac Donald's on Beira Mar (10 RS from Hotel Casa Blanca), where there's supposed to be some action in the bars opposite to it.
at 8pm30, I sat at the corner restaurant accross the small street from Mac Donald's and watched the scene for about 2 hours. I must be thick cause I didn't see any action. Nothing... Only dealers, assholes and beggars in the streets (one stupid bloke was disguised as the hilarious "Freddy Mercury" from the Brasilian TV show "Pánico na TV", i.e. all painted in silver colour harassing people in the streets trying to be funny, without success...)

Then I went to Zipi bar at around 10pm30. No entrance fee, beer at 7-8Rs. I didn't see many good looking girls as the place was not full at first.

Then it started to slowly fill up and there were quite a few cute girls (lots of 7 and a few 8-8,5). Much better quality than what I saw the first night outside Mambo forro - Cafe del Mar.

The girls I talked to were pretty friendly too. Good attitude. I had fun and took some phone numbers.

The place was crowded with gringos (a lot of them in good shape) and some older guys.

5Rs taxi fare to go back to Casa Blanca

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Dwilso39
11-08-09, 19:09
Following what I read on this board I tried Dragão do Mar on Friday night (7Rs taxi fare from Hotel Casa Blanca). It's a big square with a lot of restaurants and locals hanging out. Relaxed atmosphere with security but not a pick up place for a guy alone.

On Saturday night, I went to the Mac Donald's on Beira Mar (10 RS from Hotel Casa Blanca), where there's supposed to be some action in the bars opposite to it.

at 8pm30, I sat at the corner restaurant accross the small street from Mac Donald's and watched the scene for about 2 hours. I must be thick cause I didn't see any action. Nothing... Only dealers, assholes and beggars in the streets (one stupid bloke was disguised as the hilarious "Freddy Mercury" from the Brasilian TV show "Pánico na TV", i.e. all painted in silver colour harassing people in the streets trying to be funny, without success...)

Then I went to Zipi bar at around 10pm30. No entrance fee, beer at 7-8Rs. I didn't see many good looking girls as the place was not full at first.

Then it started to slowly fill up and there were quite a few cute girls (lots of 7 and a few 8-8,5). Much better quality than what I saw the first night outside Mambo forro - Cafe del Mar.

The girls I talked to were pretty friendly too. Good attitude. I had fun and took some phone numbers.

The place was crowded with gringos (a lot of them in good shape) and some older guys.

5Rs taxi fare to go back to Casa Blanca

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.Luka:

If you are there on tuesday, try Armazen.

Also, the beach bars right across the stress from McDonalds, there is one with a a Garcson name Jose; ask anyone in the area becuase they all know him. He is a good source to help you find some girls.

Spinnerman
11-15-09, 22:14
ok. i don't want to violate this policy and i don't refer to anyone ****. i just think it might be of general interest to know the legal age of consent in any country, ranging from 21 in madagascar to 13 in spain. it is a matter of national law.

ps i made a typo in my last post, i meant of course "get robbed in the morning", not rubbed.actually the age of consent in brazil can be 16.

if you like a special girl, she can haveher parent or parents sign a "declaration of emancipation" at the cartorio.

gives her the right to work and to be with you at any time, but not the right to smoke or drink, careful police can still try to bust you for contribuing to deliquency of a juvenile.