PDA

View Full Version : Manaus

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Sammon
04-09-22, 13:30
It could be explained by a failing memory of the original poster. There used to be Brazil Airpass (not Brazilian Airbus pass) that used to be popular ine the nineties. Fly to 4 destinations in 21 days paying a low price. It used to be very popular 30 years ago. I used them a lot. I haven't heard nobody mention them for at least 25 years ago.

Maybe be the original poster might tell you about the "Brazilian Airbus Pass"? At least on the mighty Google "Brazilian Airbus Pass" is never heard. I have a source criticism filter so I don't need to see the original post. However, no worries, you can find flights to Manaus very cheap. Look at GOL and TAM.

Cheers.Best was Cathay pacific all Asia pass. I bought it five times over 10 years and travelled to all 21 or so destinations. It was $899 but itenary has to be strictly adhered to. It was fun sampling ladies from Japan to Sri Lanka, Bali to Thailand, Philippines to Seoul. I was flying every other day. That was fun.

Nordico
04-09-22, 15:27
It could be explained by a failing memory of the original poster. There used to be Brazil Airpass (not Brazilian Airbus pass) that used to be popular ine the nineties. Fly to 4 destinations in 21 days paying a low price. It used to be very popular 30 years ago. I used them a lot. I haven't heard nobody mention them for at least 25 years ago.

Maybe be the original poster might tell you about the "Brazilian Airbus Pass"? At least on the mighty Google "Brazilian Airbus Pass" is never heard. I have a source criticism filter so I don't need to see the original post. However, no worries, you can find flights to Manaus very cheap. Look at GOL and TAM.

Cheers.I like the way you use double negative. https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/word-salad.

Nordico
04-09-22, 23:06
However, no worries, you can find flights to Manaus very cheap. Look at GOL and TAM.If my memory doesn't fail, TAM ceased operations in 2016, if you don't mean TAM - Transporte Aéreo Militar of Bolivia. Very interesting airline. I once flew with them from Trinidad, Bolivia to Guayaramerin, before crossing the river by boat to the Brazilian side and took a bus from Guajará-Mirim to Porto Velho. I doubt they have flights to Manaus.

The Cane
04-09-22, 23:17
If my memory doesn't fail, TAM has not existed since 2016.TAM merged with LAN Chile to become LATAM Brasil. The merger was effected many years ago. Probably at least a decade or so. Of course, GOL is still around. And now there is Azul too.

Spidy
04-09-22, 23:58
Would you kindly share where could one obtain such a wonder? I would love to visit several cities for a nominal fee. Not sure if they are still around, but over the years there were several websites offering this service, w/r to obtaining the Brazilian Airpass and booking the flight legs for you.

Once I booked my fight online, myself, I then used my local travel agent to obtain the Brazilian Airpass and also have them, book the flight legs in advance.

1. IF you fly to Brazil on Azul Airlines, United Airlines or TAP, Unlimited flights for 10 or 21 days, from the day you arrive in Brazil for $400 or $500. Not a bad

deal, however, all fights must be booked in advance, which is a major deal-breaker for me as I am a creature of spontaneity and planning even a week in advance is an excruciatingly painful exercise for me. ...

I wouldn't let the advance booking, get in the way of your creative spontaneity and hold you back from having a great time in Manaus, or any of the other wonderful and beautiful Brazilian cities, outside of the big two (RJ and SP).

2. Other passes are basically 4 flights for $500; also must be booked in advance. That means paying $125 per flight; I've been finding cheap tickets inside Brazil for less, without having to commit to a schedule. That's one way to go, w/r to booking on-the-fly, on the ground, at the very time you wish to fly. Just be aware of changing prices and flight availability, given the time of year.

Most airpasses will allow changes to your itinerary/schedule, but you'll have to pay a "change fee" of some kind.

I also love spontaneity and on several occasions (mainly due to the "female persuasion"), have changed my itinerary to meet the on-the-fly demands of w/r to the amount of fun (or lack thereof) that I'm having in a particular city.

Spidy
04-10-22, 00:20
It could be explained by a failing memory of the original poster...

However, no worries, you can find flights to Manaus very cheap. Look at GOL and TAM. Senility? Pot calling the kettle black?

If my memory doesn't fail, TAM ceased operations in 2016 ...Correct! TAM become LATAM airlines and merged LAN Chile.

I wonder who's memory is failing now. Could also be senility?

Sperto
04-10-22, 07:24
That's so cute. I wrote TAM instead of the new name LATAM and once again the three musketeers from OFC arrives.

Spidy
04-10-22, 21:32
Petty much? Okay, so I misspoke, and called it the "Brazilian Airbus Pass". Get over it! WE ALL DO IT!

You just did, when you wrote TAM, instead of LATAM. So why all the theatrics and drama?

Fact is, these "airpasses" were called different things over the years. I remember it as the "Brazilian Airbus Pass". Point is, the BM, FRobertson, who asked the question, knew EXACTLY what I was taking about in my post, when he posed his question, despite all of your unnecessary over-the-top hysterics, theatrical drama or histrionics in your response.

AirPass InfoContact this one for specific information - https://www.brol.com/airpass/[url]

[url]https://brazilianairlines.com/brazil-airpass/ Nice to see other BMs, also knew EXACTLY what I was taking about and posted the information FRobertson, wanted, without any of the drama and histrionics. Instead of name calling, you could stand to LEARN a thing or two.

FRobertson
04-22-22, 04:05
So, I've been reading this forum and looking at an insanely tempting $80 one-way ticket to Manaus.

However, I'm concerned about the focus on non-pros.

I am fat, old-ish, depressed, and socially awkward. If I could get a date, I wouldn't be traveling the world for p4 p. But I can't.

So I estimate my chances of waltzing to a bar and suddenly walking out with a local hottie at about zero to less than zero.

Given that, what's the deal with the p4 p scene?

Sperto
04-22-22, 08:18
So, I've been reading this forum and looking at an insanely tempting $80 one-way ticket to Manaus.

However, I'm concerned about the focus on non-pros.

I am fat, old-ish, depressed, and socially awkward. If I could get a date, I wouldn't be traveling the world for p4 p. But I can't.

So I estimate my chances of waltzing to a bar and suddenly walking out with a local hottie at about zero to less than zero.

Given that, what's the deal with the p4 p scene?Manaus is great for regular girls, but considering what you told about yourself I think you shouldn't have high expectations on the regular scene. The P4P scene is mainly Remulos, privées in centro and a bunch of GP-bars behind the bus station I centro. The P4P scene in Manaus is fun but limited.

Unless you really want to get to know the city or go on a touristy jungle tour I think you should stay away from Manaus. You have better P4P options in Rio and São Paulo.

FRobertson
04-22-22, 18:00
Manaus is great for regular girls, but considering what you told about yourself I think you shouldn't have high expectations on the regular scene. The P4P scene is mainly Remulos, prives in centro and a bunch of GP-bars behind the bus station I centro. The P4P scene in Manaus is fun but limited.

Unless you really want to get to know the city or go on a touristy jungle tour I think you should stay away from Manaus. You have better P4P options in Rio and So Paulo.Thank you! Yes, I do want to see the city and the jungle, swim in the river etc etc. I don't expect it to be the same greatness as in SP / RJ, I just don't want to be completely celibate during my first few days out of the sex prison.

So I don't mind it being limited as long as it's there.

I've read notes about Remulos here, where should I look for the prives in centro and how shady is the aforementioned bunch of GP-bars?

Also, what would be a good walkable area to stay for a few days? Is the area near the theater reasonably safe for walking?

And what'd be a good beach for river swimming? Will I get eaten by piranhas?

Sperto
04-22-22, 18:53
Thank you! Yes, I do want to see the city and the jungle, swim in the river etc etc. I don't expect it to be the same greatness as in SP / RJ, I just don't want to be completely celibate during my first few days out of the sex prison.

So I don't mind it being limited as long as it's there.

I've read notes about Remulos here, where should I look for the prives in centro and how shady is the aforementioned bunch of GP-bars?

Also, what would be a good walkable area to stay for a few days? Is the area near the theater reasonably safe for walking?

And what'd be a good beach for river swimming? Will I get eaten by piranhas?Great, then you go to Manaus!

About the following advices, I used to go to Manaus every year but I haven't been there for 6 (years. I'm not updated.

* Stay in a hotel in downtown centro or close to Teatro Amazonas. Close to Teatro Amazonas is better if you don't know the city. Several small lanconettes and restaurants to have some food and beer in the evening. Also, you'll be very close to Remulos. Depending on the time of your stay I would recommend apartment or motel. In your case I recommend hotel. I never heard about a hotel that's not GF in Manaus.

* Nightlife: Manaus has IMO the best nightlife in Brazil. That is if you like giant forró clubs with thousands of people. There are clubs for every day of the weeks. The atmosphere is great, but they can be rough. See my old Manausreports or get updated by a taxy driver. Most clubs are spread out in the outskirts.

* Regular girls. Super-easy girls for free, and good-looking. Unfortunately, terrible to turn up at time in time on dates.

* Regular girls again: Just walk around in centro. Smile and flirt and you might hook up with some girls.

* P4P: Remulos used to be fantastic. 50 reais sessions with the strippers. It appears by other posters it has gone downhill.

* Privées: Edifício Antônio Simões (Av Sete de Setembro 1251). It used to have lots of privées.

* The GP-bars behind the bus station are very sleazy and rough. The girl quality is low. However the area is fun.

* Jungle tours: I absolutely hate the traditional jungle tours with piranha fishing, visiting parque ecologico, "jungle walk" and looking for jacares in the evening. Extremely touristic. There are guides who offers survival tours. Go in canoe and live of what you catch, much more fun.

* Sights: Look at tripadvisor.

* My recommendation for sights: Teatro Amazonas, Jardim Botanico, INPA etc. Go to mercado do peixe before 6 AM and look at the giant fish. Visit the harbour with all the boats going into the jungle, very interesting.

* Eating: Daytime, go to porto and have fresh prepared. Very cheap. Nighttime, few options, get some burgers at Teatro Amazonas.

* Beach: In Manaus, Ponta Negra. It's OK. If you want nicer beaches, cross the river with a lancha.

* The only piranhas you have to worry about are the ones with two legas. The swimming piranhas won't attack you. Hopefully the carandirus won't swim up your penis or anus.

Have fun!

FRobertson
04-24-22, 23:34
Great, then you go to Manaus!

About the following advices, I used to go to Manaus every year but I haven't been there for 6 (years. I'm not updated.

* Stay in a hotel in downtown centro or close to Teatro Amazonas. Close to Teatro Amazonas is better if you don't know the city. Several small lanconettes and restaurants to have some food and beer in the evening. Also, you'll be very close to Remulos. Depending on the time of your stay I would recommend apartment or motel. In your case I recommend hotel. I never heard about a hotel that's not GF in Manaus.

Thank you, great advice!

I'll check it out.

What do prives look like? Do they usually have signs? Is it obvious what they are and what people go there for? I once walked into someone's private house in SP thinking it was a clinica (got the street wrong) and it was embarrassing. Good thing I didn't get shot or arrested.

Sperto
04-25-22, 07:13
What do prives look like? Do they usually have signs? Is it obvious what they are and what people go there for?The privées are normal apartments turned into privées with cabins. Ask the porteiro which salas that are privées (it used to be sala 101,405, 601,905 and 1104). I don't remember if these privées had signs outside or carpets with Welcome / Bemvindo. Just go to the current salas that the porteiro recommend.

Elropaazul
05-06-22, 23:20
I spent 3 weeks in Manaus a year ago. It is the strangest city I have been to in Brazil, and one of the strangest I have visited in Latin America. The city is sprawling and surrounded by jungle, space does not seem to be a problem! But I did enjoy it. Despite taking up so much land it feels small and provincial.

I visited Remulos dozens of times. 100 reals a session. Quality was poor. A few worth it but the service was all over the place, GFE not so easy. Walking to Remulos every evening after just passing the opera house sometimes there were women coming out of the short time hotels that were better quality.

Boate Kiss was closed at the time of my visit but I was directed via whatsapp to another place that was a Japanese / Korean karaoke bar. This was one of the strangest brothels I have been to (and I have been to thousands.) You were given a private karaoke room and then a line up was held. Sex was off premises in a nearby hotel and quality was not great but the nonetheless I had a great time here.

The website skokka was a waste of time. Likewise the apartment building of Edifício Antônio Simões, very poor quality. Across the road is the sucos bar skina de sucos. Lots of Venezuelans working there.

Tinder response was incredible. No other city in the World will match that response. And I met a GDP on there I took to a love motel who had the most incredible tits. But again, was hot and cold.

Manaus has some incredible food if you like river fish. Interestingly, some of the species you can come across in the LOS Llanos region of Colombia as well. The sex was nothing special and the scene compares very unfavorably with Colombian cities like Cali, Barranquila, or even Pereira. I think in Brazil the culture has shifted with the new generation and people travel for work to Rio and Sao Paulo. Maybe in Colombia the culture has not changed. Still, Manaus is an incredible place to visit because it is so different. You stare at the Teatro Amazonas and you see an island of Europe, money and power surrounded by a crumbling city, and then all around you, you see an island of Latin American culture, corruption and poverty surrounded by the World's greatest jungle. I'll be back.

Sperto
05-07-22, 00:08
I visited Remulos dozens of times. 100 reals a session. Quality was poor.Just of curiosity, if Remulos was that bad, why did you visit Remulos dozens of time? There are plentiful of stripclubs in Manaus and tons of freelancers.

Stinger
06-15-22, 03:38
Used to go there 2016-18. They had a red sex chair in one of the rooms. It was similar to a gyno chair, but was definitely designed for sex. Was the perfect height for me for chica front and doggie positions as well as me sitting in it to get a BJ. Imagine a gyno chair, but with two adjustable shelves slightly below. She could either spread eagle on her back in a sitting position and rest her feet on the shelves. Or she could kneel on the two shelves in doggie while resting her body and head on the chair. It was one of the most comfortable and exciting apparatuses I have ever used and better than the bed in the room, though we would go back and forth. When she was kind of sitting, her position was perfect for kissing and tit sucking while screwing, and, likewise for hair pulling while she faced away. Don't know if 101 is open now or has the chair, but worth a look. The girls were all average looking but there was this blonde once with a huge head of kinky hair who took my breath away in kind of a raunchy way. I have looked for that chair online- it is similar to "octopus sex chair" or "bondage sex chair" if googled.

Spidy
06-15-22, 19:52
Used to go there 2016-18. They had a red sex chair in one of the rooms. It was similar to a gyno chair, but was definitely designed for sex. Was the perfect height for me for chica front and doggie positions as well as me sitting in it to get a BJ. Imagine a gyno chair, but with two adjustable shelves slightly below. ... It was one of the most comfortable and exciting apparatuses I have ever used and better than the bed in the room ... That definitely sounds like quite the chair to remember, along with some "colorful" sex in said chair.

My Manaus sex chairs encounters always took place in those wonderful and playful sex motels (think ceiling and wall mirrors) and were definitely more of the actually gynecological type. A little more clinical, sterile and unfortunately not as colorful as said red chair, but nonetheless, still very enjoyable and memorable. Fun, Fun, Fun!

Sperto
01-07-23, 18:35
A short update on Manaus. I'm here since a couple of weeks. It's about 7 years since my last visit. Here are some notes on Manaus.

* If you stay for some time rent an apartment. I'm paying 130 reais for a supernice apartment with a great view of the Amazonriver from the balcony. If you have no contacts, use Airbnb to find an apartment.

* Centro is a good place to stay, but it will get deserted after 7 PM. Very few options in Centro for having dinner at night (there are some small restaurants at Teatro Amazonas).

* I spent my first New Year in Manaus. Surprisingly good. Very organized, safe, nice fireworks and lots of pretty women.

* People in Manaus are short, chubby and not very good-looking in general. It's hard to find beautiful women over 25 years.

* Nightlife: On this trip I've been very busy with regular girls and haven't visited as many for clubs as I used to do. I've mostly have been to bars and restaurants in the evening. Some of the forr clubs from my 2016 report still exist, and some are gone. Popular clubs now are Forr Do Velho Incio, Forr Joo De Barro, Forr de ands and Forr das Santinhas.

* Prives: A good option in Centro is Edifcio Antnio Simes (Av Sete de Setembro 1251). There are only three puteiros left, sala 101,405 and 1104. The best one is sala 405.100 reais /30 min or 120 reais /1 hour. Six girls work there. Four of the girls are slim, petite girls in the range 18-24 years. The fifth one is a slim taller girl, and the sixth one is a heavy girl with a huge horseass. I recommend two of the girls. Mirella, morena, clara, 22 years, beautiful, nice medium sized tits and a small round ponyass. Amanda is 24 years old girl with lots of indian blood, small firm tits and great round little butt (note: she's short, only 140 cm, but with lots of curves). The girls at 405 gives excellent service and have no problem with BBBJCIM. For those who wants anal have to pay 30 reais extra. The rooms are simple but clean, shower before and after session.

* Remulos is open. The owner, O Lobo, is still going strong. 82 years old and, according to the Remulos security guys, he still f*cks lots of women. Entrance 20 reais. Beer is 7 reais. I've only had time to visit Remulos once, yesterday (Friday evening). Plenty of people. We played some snooker and enjoyed the striptease. There were about 30 girls yesterday. About six girls were superhot, a bunch of other girls were doable and another bunch were fuglies. The striptease can be really good depending on the girls. It's fun to watch the locals paying for table dances. They seem to be very fond of licking the girls assholes. I had no intention of taking any Remulos girl yesterday, but I heard the girls charging 100-200 reais. Remulos is worth visiting, but it's not as wild as it used to be. Furthermore, the quality isn't as good as it used to be.

* Regular girls: This is my main reason for visiting Manaus. It's very easy to pick up beautiful regular girls. Do it at the forr clubs, Teatro Amazonas, the streets or wherever it suits you. Blond hair and blue eyes are big advantage when looking for girls in Manaus.

P. S The autospelling will probably mess up several of the names mentioned in this post.

Axel Heyst
01-08-23, 15:36
Great stuff Sperto. I know as a world traveler I should go to Manaus and some other cities in Brazil, but the problem is I just can't seem to tear myself away from the girls in SP. KKK. But thanks for the reportage anyway. Happy Trails,

A. H.

Cannoli
02-28-23, 04:26
Manaus proves to be a great city for non pros. I don't think I've gotten attention like this anywhere else in Brazil thus far.

I'll be checking out the local scenes coming up and basing myself here for the next few months. Remulos seems to be up and running, looks nice inside with plenty of girls.

Sperto
09-17-23, 08:47
Plane crash in Barcelos, all 14 on board died. The passengers were tourists going to Barcelos on a fishing trip. It was a small plane with 12 passengers. Heavy rain and the plane seemed to have run out of landnings strip. Some reports says there were some american tourists among the passengers. In one video filmed on board it sounds like there were english speaking passengers but on the passenger list all names look like brazilians.

Once when I left Barcelos going to Manaus I managed to get a seat in a small plane exactly like this. All passengers were guys who had been fishing in Barcelos. When getting close to Manaus the weather was really bad and the pilot almost lost control of the plane. The passenger got in panic and even the pilot seemed scared. I was lucky when the plane managed to land. I promised myself never to fly in a tiny plane like this again.

https://www.meiahora.com.br/geral/2023/09/6709201-queda-de-aviao-deixa-14-mortos-no-interior-do-amazonas.html

Stinky Squid
10-02-23, 03:19
Anyone been to a smaller town out of Manaus, for example, Santarém?

Sperto
10-02-23, 04:34
Anyone been to a smaller town out of Manaus, for example, Santarm?Yes, Santarém and plenty of others as well. I made reports.

Stinky Squid
10-06-23, 23:24
* Prives: A good option in Centro is Edifcio Antnio Simes (Av Sete de Setembro 1251). There are only three puteiros left, sala 101,405 and 1104. The best one is sala 405.100 reais /30 min or 120 reais /1 hour. Six girls work there. Four of the girls are slim, petite girls in the range 18-24 years. The fifth one is a slim taller girl, and the sixth one is a heavy girl with a huge horseass. I recommend two of the girls. Mirella, morena, clara, 22 years, beautiful, nice medium sized tits and a small round ponyass. Amanda is 24 years old girl with lots of indian blood, small firm tits and great round little butt (note: she's short, only 140 cm, but with lots of curves). The girls at 405 gives excellent service and have no problem with BBBJCIM. For those who wants anal have to pay 30 reais extra. The rooms are simple but clean, shower before and after session.I was soooo turned on in the hopes of finding that Amanda at sala 405 today but sadly she wasn't there (and I didn't ask). Instead I had a certain Elisa who was my type and we hit it off fine, even a wistful look from her as I was already out the door.

I doubt that 405 is the best sala, I think one must sample them all. I was surprised to find them all greeting me immediately, no formal presentation and no threat of having to pay 20 if you don't pick any (as it is the case in some other places).

I got what I came for and so I am happy. But I will say that if you are on a short time table in Brazil for mongering, focus on RJ and SP, perhaps only on SP to waste less time. I don't think Manaus is worth it. I walked past Remulus last night and the dumb thing is you can't peek inside to get the sense of the action. This is much better in Thai gogo bars where you can see immediately if you want to stay, and they don't charge entrance fee. Remulus has a 20 reais entrance fee, which is not the world, but since you don't even get a preview and I wasn't hell-bent I didn't do it.

I am here for other than p4 p purpose, so I am happy. But I don't think it's worth it just for the p4 p action. Me being the PhotoAccompanhante dude, I can't even find ONE indiazinha on the offerings. That is why I wanted this Amanda from sala 405 so much. Got to search more.

Anyone here these days by the way?

Sperto
10-07-23, 07:29
But I will say that if you are on a short time table in Brazil for mongering, focus on RJ and SP, perhaps only on SP to waste less time.Yes, if you are on a 1-2 weeks purely monger trip you should stick to Rio or Sao Paulo. If you look for regular girls Manaus is the place to be. I know a bunch of guys who have travelled all over Brazil for thirty years and nowadays they only stay in Manaus.

A small story about indiazinhas. The women with indian blood who lives in Manaus ain't impressive at all. The tribeswomen are different. In 2016 I went with a lancha from Marina do David to a small village on a side-river. One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen in Brazil. From the village I followed a river through jungle and a swamp. I arrived in an indian settlement. The indians were super hospitable, kind and happy for my visit. I got the opportunity to try toasted crispy giant ants and huge white larvas. Anyway the women and girls in this tribe were just stunning. Absolutely beautiful and I would happily married a few of them. Most of them were topless (some with really large boobies) and were just wearing a short skirt. I behaved well even two of the women were very flirty and inviting. I had a fantastic time together with the tribe and took great photos.

This year I thought I would return to the tribe. Again I took a ride with a lancha to the small scenic village. From there I started my treck to the indian settlement. When I was on my way I encountered several warning signs telling it was dangerous to continue. There were no signs when I went there 2016. I continued and came close to the settlement. The indians live in huts both down at the river and up on the cliffs (depending on the level of the river). I noticed a bunch of indians up on the cliffs. Suddenly I saw a white blond guy who chased away the indians. That was odd. When I arrived at the settlement everybody was hidden except a guy coming up to me. The guy wasn't indian. He was very angry and hostile and wanted to know how I managed to find the settlement and why I went there. I spoke with him calmly explaining the situation. He didn't care and started to make threats if I didn't leave immediately. I got pissed off and told him I would leave. When he walked away I took some photos of the huts and the settlement and left.

When I came back to the scenic village I spoke with some villagers. They told me I was lucky to come back alive. They explained that the problems were not the indians being unfriendly. The problem is a german guy and a few guys from Manaus who now live in the indian settlement. They exploits the indians. They allows no visits to the settlement, not even the locals from the village. They only allows visit when they find a group of tourists willingly to pay an absurd amount of money to visit an unspoilt tribe. According to the villagers the german guy keeps most of the money to himself.

If you really have the urge to see some kind of an indian tribe there are daytours from Manaus. It's extremely touristic and boring. The tourists get to see some indians dancing, get painted in their faces and hold some animals.

Stinky Squid
10-08-23, 13:33
This year I thought I would return to the tribe. Again I took a ride with a lancha to the small scenic village. From there I started my treck to the indian settlement. When I was on my way I encountered several warning signs telling it was dangerous to continue. There were no signs when I went there 2016. I continued and came close to the settlement. The indians live in huts both down at the river and up on the cliffs (depending on the level of the river). I noticed a bunch of indians up on the cliffs. Suddenly I saw a white blond guy who chased away the indians. That was odd. When I arrived at the settlement everybody was hidden except a guy coming up to me. The guy wasn't indian. He was very angry and hostile and wanted to know how I managed to find the settlement and why I went there. I spoke with him calmly explaining the situation. He didn't care and started to make threats if I didn't leave immediately. I got pissed off and told him I would leave. When he walked away I took some photos of the huts and the settlement and left.

When I came back to the scenic village I spoke with some villagers. They told me I was lucky to come back alive. They explained that the problems were not the indians being unfriendly. The problem is a german guy and a few guys from Manaus who now live in the indian settlement. They exploits the indians. They allows no visits to the settlement, not even the locals from the village. They only allows visit when they find a group of tourists willingly to pay an absurd amount of money to visit an unspoilt tribe. According to the villagers the german guy keeps most of the money to himself.Dammit! I want to do something about that. Sheesh!

Stinky Squid
10-08-23, 14:40
Dammit! I want to do something about that. Sheesh!But that's the problem with indigenous people, always has been, and why Jesuits created the reducciones. They are so limited in intelligence and so docile, they let anyone walk all over them. Whether this fucking German guy or some leftist NGO, let alone the government goons themselves, they are all exploiting these people.

Your report is extremely eye opening and repulsed me from engaging in any paid tourist attraction excursion to indio villages, because they are all like that. Gives a whole new perspective on the extremely expensive Roraima Angel Falls excursion, I bet that's deep down just another such exploitation racket.

I won't do such trips out of Manaus, instead I will stay in much smaller towns and see what comes up organically from there.

As much as I'm tempted at getting myself a real native Índiazinha as a wife, I do prefer them with European and African admixture, so I see what I find in the small towns.

Nounce
10-08-23, 15:24
Your report is extremely eye opening and repulsed me from engaging in any paid tourist attraction excursion to indio villages, because they are all like that.....The day tour is more than that. I lived in a natural setting. I could see different animals everyday but not clearly. I saw dolphin as well because I kayaked many times that I lost count. The dolphin I saw was like a blip every time I saw them, probably was hiding from my presence. I went on the tour only after I had been there for a while. The tour will take you to encontro das aguas, see dolphins, alligators and others in natural setting.

Sperto
10-08-23, 16:53
The day tour is more than that.Yes a day tour includes more. The standard for a one day tour is a visit to an Indian village, encontro das aguas, interact with botos (sweet water dolphins), jungle walk, look at a Vitória Régia and having lunch at a floating restaurant. The jungle walk is a joke as you walk a short distance on a trail together with a bunch of noisy tourists. Everybody takes photos of the same Vitória Régia. The interaction with the botos is cruel as everybody touch them in a way that's not proper. Regarding the Indian village. There are non-stop of boatloads of tourists going there. When every group arrives the Indians make the same dance, tell some stories, paint the tourists faces and let them take photos together with sloths and snakes. I hate to do such ridiculous tours together with large groups of noisy tourists. There are lots of people selling tickets to these one day tours. They charge about 200-300 reais, but if you go directly to the lanchas in the harbour you can negotiate the price down to 80 reais.

If somebody wants to have real experiences of the jungle, swim with dolphins or go on a survival tour there are options for that, but that's not the purpose to discuss on a monger forum.

Sperto
10-09-23, 11:17
Your report is extremely eye opening and repulsed me from engaging in any paid tourist attraction excursion to indio villages, because they are all like that.Just to clarify a difference. The indian villages you visit when doing one day tours, everybody knows that these villages are tourist attractions with vendors selling souvenirs and soft drinks. Even though I puke over this tours, in one way it gives an income to these indians. Posing with a cobra or sloth cost 10 reais. Each day there arrives lots of boats with about 50 tourists each.

The excursion that the german guy occasionally organize is different. He offers a visit to a tribe that is unspoilt. That's why he and his colleagues can charge absurd money. A problem is that the indians receive almost none of the money. BTW I remember the guy who tried to threaten me told me I would have to pay 150 reais for just one photo of the main hut. I did take several photos but I didn't pay.

If you want to visit an indian tribe deep in the jungle it will be almost impossible. You won't get a permission from IBAMA, because of the risk of spreading diseases. If you have contacts there are guides that can bring you on a 1-2 weeks survival trip in the jungle. Just you and your guide in a canoe. You'll bring no food and eat what you fish or hunt. These guides offers to take you to tribes where you're not really allowed to go.

Nounce
10-09-23, 17:39
... but that's not the purpose to discuss on a monger forum.Sperto, this is not fair. You said this then proceed to add another post.

Because of that, I will add more info to help others out.

... They charge about 200-300 reais, but if you go directly to the lanchas in the harbour you can negotiate the price down to 80 reais....For those who are interested in getting the lower price. You can google Mercado Municipal Adolpho Lisboa and there is a counter inside where you can get a tour for about are $150. But if you go to the back outside of the building, there is a row of tour agencies. This is where you can get the lower price. The touts on the pier are mostly based on here. I just took their numbers and texted one of them the day before I decided to go to make reservation, and pay in the morning.

The picture taking and swimming are extra which I did not participate. The tour guide was very nice to me. He had someone to call the dolphins back for me to see it.

Stinky Squid
10-13-23, 22:14
It is true that Manaus (and very likely many other locations in the north and north-east of Brazil) are great for non-pro dating. I am not the youngest kid on the block and had two dates in a row with 23 year olds who were quite nice looking. Perhaps a little bit on the "soft" side but great. I had a third one that slipped from my fingers because I didn't seal the deal fast enough. Tinder girls are some fickle bunch -- you can be quickly replaced by someone else there if you don't nail a match down soon.

Stinky Squid
10-16-23, 03:43
I have lived in Rio de Janeiro for quite a few years, and know first hand it is a fucking dangerous city. But I have to say I feel worse in downtown Manaus than in downtown Rio. It is very weird. The Hotel Taj Mahal is probably the only reasonably priced one with reasonable amenities in the Theater part of downtown. That part around the Theater is indeed quite reasonably safe, and there are many restaurants and bars and icecream joints and you can walk to your Remulus and other boates without a problem. But as soon as you move out of this tiny nucleus, especially north of it, the place is an urban wasteland and I feel extremely unsafe there, especially on Sundays and holidays. Similar the way south to the harbor tends to be rather empty during Sunday and holidays and nights, and I would avoid walking this easy walking distance. In the Oyo Hotel Ana Cassia, you might have a nice view on the river and harbor, but the surrounding is something I don't even want to step out into at night. Also, that hotel is very used up and the swimming pool is horribly dirty, and somone has had the great sense to leave a make-shift extension cord on the steps near the pool. What if some moron would throw it into the pool while I am in it? Not a good place.

Also, all the PhotoAccompanhantes are spread out over the city and are not anywhere near the center. From the distance here, I see some newer high-rise area, which may be more modern and who knows, safer. I don't know. And I won't stay here much longer to find out.

Sperto
10-16-23, 06:48
... I feel extremely unsafe...Hotel Ana Cassia is a really shitty hotel. Don't even tink about entering the pool. However the view from the roof terrace is very nice.

Around the corner, from Ana Cassia, is O Jangadeiro Restaurante e Bar. A fun place to have a beer and listen to live music. They have nice food. Their pirarucu frito is delicious. In Mercado de Peixe you'll find plenty of small restaurants serving fresh food.

In Manaus centro will be deserted after 7 PM. Around Teatro Amazonas there are several nice bars and lots of people. The forró clubs are all spread out over the city. You know where Remulos is located. There is a small red light district behind the bus terminal (in front of the cathedral). Sleazy clubs, ugly women but entertaining.

Manaus is a violent city with lots of people being murdered, but most of this happens in the outskirts of the city. Regarding safety in centro. It looks weird with the empty streets, only the vigilantes out watching the vendor stalls and hords of big rats crossing the streets. I have stayed many months in Manaus centro and I never had a safety issue. Try to use the big avenidas like Getúlio Vargas and Eduardo Ribeiro. If you walk on the darker side streets, don't walk on the sidewalk instead walk out on the street and be on your alert.

Where is the best area to stay at in Manaus? The beach is out in Ponta Negra. The nightlife is on Avendia Turismo and spread out in the outskirts of the city. I think the best option is close to Teatro Amazonas or closer to the port. I usually rent an apartment not far from Hotel Ana Cassia. In centro there are plenty of stuff to keep me busy at daytime, lots of restaurants and it's convenient to stay in centro when dating regular girls.

Nounce
10-17-23, 07:36
It is true that Manaus (and very likely many other locations in the north and north-east of Brazil) are great for non-pro dating. ....Something excites me today so I want to write this. LOL. Manaus is like my training ground. I just walked up to the girl and asked for her number. It's not that I have game or anything. It's the outcome that gives me positive encouragement to do it.

I was attracted by a girl showed up at another check-in counter at an airport recently. It's the typical Brazilian tallish slender body and the girl had style. I tried not to exaggerate but it was enough for me to muster up courage to go out of the lounge to look for her in the boarding area. Fortunately, I found her as it is a small airport. I asked if she was going to Sao Paulo. She said yes. I asked her number as I will be in Sao Paulo eventually. We started to chat a little. She uses a lot of text reductions like ta, entt and sometimes her sentence can read two ways. Sao Paulo is her stop over so she is not in Sao Paulo now. It's hard for me to gauge her so I left her alone after a short chat.

Out of nowhere, she messaged me today and we chatted. She told me she was single and very proud to be independent. I was not sure what to make of it partly because her writing style but it ended with her sending me a disappearing picture. LOL. It seems that she pulled me back when I was ready to give up.

Security. The port area feels unsafe because it is deserted at night. I walked to the theater frequently via the route that Sperto wrote in his post. There is activity by the port at night probably before 9 PM. A few bbq street food vendors there. I like the area but it is just too run down, outdated and moldy. I stayed at several high-rise buildings near the river. They were better but felt isolated and had to take Uber everywhere. I paid are $40 Uber to buy a are $20 watermelon from the wholesale market by the port. LOL.

Creideiki
12-03-23, 20:06
Some background: I'll be visiting Fortaleza, Fernando de Noronha, Belém, Macapá, and finishing in Manaus. The trip is October next year, and I am already learning Portuguese with the hope that I will be conversational in that language by then (I already speak Spanish). I've been doing my RTFF and taking notes--I appreciate the knowledge in this forum--and these questions came up:

1. I will be 65 when I travel, but I am fit, normal weight, have a full head of gray hair, and blue eyes. Will I have a chance for non-pro action, given all that?

2. What are the best forums for meeting women before I go: Facebook, Tinder, BrazilCupid, other? I was thinking I could find some that are interested in language exchange.

3. My flight leaves at 0345 (that's 3:45 AM) on Monday for Miami, via Bogotá. Is there baggage storage at the airport? I thought I could stow my bags and hit a forró or two before I get on the plane since Avenida do Torismo is on the northern border of the airport.

4. Speaking of forró, can someone with a dance background in bachata and salsa dance it? I've looked at a few YouTube videos and it looks possible, but there are no forró instructors in Florida that I can find.

5. Someone mentioned Skina dos Sucos, across from the building with the privées, as having Venezuelan employees. I assume these are non-pros?

Thanks in advance. I will return the favor, once my trip is complete.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Sperto
12-04-23, 19:26
Thanks in advance. I will return the favor, once my trip is complete.Looking at you posting history you always have questions and never reports back.

Euphori
01-11-24, 13:14
Flew into Manaus about 4 am Monday morning, customs was a breeze albeit a little slow with only 2 agents working. Got a 99 (didi's Brazilian rideshare app) to my Airbnb down by the port area in centro. It's a rougher area at night (more on that later) but I'm a bigger guy so it takes more than a few homeless drug addicts to frighten me off. Got in my Airbnb and caught a few hours of sleep before the markets outside started setting up and the noise outside became too much to sleep through.

Had a list of stuff to buy / do for the Brazil trip so went about running down the list. Chief among them was finding a cambio with a decent exchange rate and getting a Brazilian sim for my street phone. Most of the cambios I contacted were quoting me 4. 45-4. 65 to buy USD, but one spot stood out among the rest: Jiboia Turismo. They bought USD at 4. 8 when the official rate was 4. 88, so I was more than happy with that, they're in a medium sized building on the 2nd floor.

As for getting a registered sim card that was trickier since of course everyone wants a CPF number now. Claro / Vivo stores shot me down, as well as about 10 smaller stores / street vendors. Finally found a claro worker with a tray of sim cards advertising outside of a grocery store. For 25 BRL she'd get you the 30 day /9 gb plan and register it on her phone, no CPF required. So far its working great.

In the afternoon / evening I checked out the amazon theatre and some of the spots reported on before. Av. Sete de Setembro, 1251 seems to be down to just 1 apartment (#405). I rang 101 (no answer) and asked the concierge outside if there were any other apartments with ladies and he said just 405. Wasn't very impressed with the talent Monday (4 women) or Wednesday (3 women) so I was just in and out. Quoted me 150 BR for a hour, and I think they said 100 for 30 minutes.

I couldn't find the bars / ladies behind the bus station, there's a giant new looking field + military school there which maybe replaced them? That or I was just looking in the wrong spot. Will try again tomorrow perhaps. Amazon theatre was impressive but its closed inside this week for maintenance so could only tour the outside. There was a free show Monday night that was pretty cool lots of locals dressed in red dancing and cheering.

I checked out the Rua, Romulus was closed Monday night and the clubs around it were pretty dead. Only saw a handful of street workers, 1 of which I found attractive enough to go with. 150 for a hour + I think 10 for her hotel and 3 for the condom. Romulus was back open Tuesday / Wednesday, costs 20 to get inside and there were 12-15 ladies by my loose count. 2 I really liked, 3 or 4 maybes, and the rest were too big / old for my tastes. Quoted me 250 BR for a hour.

Went to Chopperia Mistura Fina Tuesday night, maybe 15 guys inside drinking and 3 or 4 ladies. Nothing too impressive. Most memorable thing was when I left there and was walking back to my airbnb saw a guy getting dragged from the street by a few other rough looking dudes. They took him behind a building and didn't see / hear much after that. Definitely was a little frightening, the mood on the street took a dramatic shift. The festive energy was gone, could cut the tension with a knife. I got there too late to really know why it all went down and didn't stick around to find out. So be careful out there at night, just pay the couple bucks for the taxi / uber is my new moto.

That's about it, went to a few bars closer to the college but I don't enjoy Brazilian country music so it got old fast. Amazon Theatre area is kinda fun but unless there's a bigger band playing outside of it got kinda bored with that already. I'm busy in the day time doing amazon river trips but will hit Romulus / Rua again Fri. Or Saturday night and report if its any better. Maybe I'll ask a taxi driver or 2 for recommendations on any prives / day casas.

It's hot and humid in the day time, sweating through alot of shirts and am glad I got an airbnb with a washing machine. The restaurant options are limited in the port area but I've found some good lunch spots.

Restaurant Muralha is on the 2nd flood run by a Chinese / Indonesian family pay per kilo type place, good salads and meat options.

Coreto Peixaria local fish restaurant on the west end of that giant food market right by the river.

Coreto dos Manaos is next to peixaria, a little less glamorous but found the food to be just as good and a few bucks cheaper. Smaller menu.

For dinner I've been eating near the amazon theatre but I find most of the restaurants to be just average, and you pay a premium for eating near the theatre. But often that's the only area open. One snack bar on the east side of the port area that really impressed me is Lukituts Delicias Regionais. Best Tacaca I've had by far, and the meat pastries / desserts are great too.

Anyways I'll report back one more time before my flight out Sunday.

If anyone wants to meet up for a drink or give me some pointers on where to go can PM me.

Sperto
01-11-24, 21:13
I couldn't find the bars / ladies behind the bus station, there's a giant new looking field + military school there which maybe replaced them? That or I was just looking in the wrong spot.Walk to the bus terminal, after Vítoria Supercados you turn left on Rua Visconde de Mauá. The bars are sleazy but quite fun.

Spidy
01-12-24, 02:11
Flew into Manaus about 4 am Monday morning, customs was a breeze albeit a little slow with only 2 agents working. Got a 99 (didi's Brazilian rideshare app) to my Airbnb down by the port area in centro.
. . .

I checked out the Rua, Romulus was closed Monday night and the clubs around it were pretty dead. Only saw a handful of street workers, 1 of which I found attractive enough to go with. .... Good Update!

Although, by some accounts from your field report, Manaus (ie.Romulus) seems to be an even hollower shell of it's former self, w/r to mongering? Especially in and around centro?

That's about it, went to a few bars closer to the college but I don't enjoy Brazilian country music so it got old fast. ... Although it seems you're not into "country music" or perhaps dancing? Some of the Forro clubs (check w/Taxi drivers) play a variety of Brazilian/Pop music and can be good places to pickup local girls. Something to perhaps consider?

I'm busy in the day time doing amazon river trips but will hit Romulus / Rua again Fri. Or Saturday night and report if its any better. Maybe I'll ask a taxi driver or 2 for recommendations on any prives / day casas. ... Any chance you could manage an update or report on your river trips experiences? I loved Paradiso de Angelo (now with updated water slide), in Manacapuru, as a side trip. And a visit with a "weekend wifey", is always better if you're up for that kinda thing?

Anyways I'll report back one more time before my flight out Sunday. Look forward it! Thanks again taking the time to provided an update on Manaus. Much Appreciated!

Euphori
01-13-24, 22:18
Walk to the bus terminal, after Vtoria Supercados you turn left on Rua Visconde de Mau. The bars are sleazy but quite fun.Found it, thanks for your directions. I walked by the area so many times but never went down that street, surprised I missed it. There were about 5 bars and each had a couple ladies milling about. Seemed like a festive time but most of the women were well passed their shelf life, I only found one that intrigued me enough to sit down with her and it turned out she wasn't working! It was a little awkward when her sister and boyfriend showed up but no harm no foul.

Good Update!

Although, by some accounts from your field report, Manaus (ie.Romulus) seems to be an even hollower shell of it's former self, w/r to mongering? Especially in and around centro?

Although it seems you're not into "country music" or perhaps dancing? Some of the Forro clubs (check w/Taxi drivers) play a variety of Brazilian/Pop music and can be good places to pickup local girls. Something to perhaps consider?

Any chance you could manage an update or report on your river trips experiences? I loved Paradiso de Angelo (now with updated water slide), in Manacapuru, as a side trip. And a visit with a "weekend wifey", is always better if you're up for that kinda thing?

Look forward it! Thanks again taking the time to provided an update on Manaus. Much Appreciated!Romulus isn't what she used to be but it still seems fun enough. It was busier last night maybe 20 ish women and a few street workers who would come inside to look for clients then head back out. I imagine the rain was having a negative effect on their ability to get customers off the street. The ladies did seem pretty bored not alot of big spenders, mostly guys drinking with their friends and watching the strip shows. The stage looks pretty cool with the neon colored Jaguar and anaconda at the front and the women put on a pretty good show twirling on the poles. Of the two ladies I was interested in the night before my favorite wasn't there (kept waiting for her to appear) but my tall amazonian princess was. I was going to spend the 80 for a dance with her but the short spinner I met a few days before messaged me on whatsapp so I decided to just spend another 150 for a hour with her at her hotel.

I'm going to check out a Forro club tonight with a non-pro I met at the giant food market down by the port. I think you're right Manaus seems to be better for just picking up regular local girls, the pay for play action doesn't have enough talent (where I've been looking). I dig brazilian electronica so hopefully I can find a good dj at one of the clubs, otherwise if I drink enough maybe I can tolerate Sertanejo music. I'm a willing dancer even if not a very good one, so it should be fun.

Did 2 river trips and a trip to Pres. Figueiredo to see the waterfalls. All were just one day affairs, leave in the morning back in the afternoon / evening. I was going to go down to the docks to negotiate like I read some other posts discussing but I met a guide from one of the travel companies who spoke pretty good english and offered good rates so I just paid a slight premium to go with him. I think I paid 120 for the typical day trip (dolphins, village and jungle walk, meeting of the waters, souvenir shops + lunch buffet). Was 10 more to get video of the dolphins up close or 30 to swim with them.

Running out of things to do, looking forward to going to Rio Monday. Went back to Lukituts Delicias Regiponais a couple more times for their amazing Tacaca and chocolate cake. Went to a gym today to work off said chocolate cake, a place called Fitness gyms way. It was the best reviewed but older equipment and not much for cardio machines besides some treadmills and a few bikes. Might check out a different place tomorrow. Theres a restaurant a block away from there that had a pretty good / big lunch buffet, name is Kilomania. As the name suggests its a pay by the kilo place food was spectactular but lots of options and the salad bar was pretty good.

MamaGuevos
01-14-24, 14:13
Found it, thanks for your directions. I walked by the area so many times but never went down that street, surprised I missed it. There were about 5 bars and each had a couple ladies milling about. Seemed like a festive time but most of the women were well passed their shelf life, I only found one that intrigued me enough to sit down with her and it turned out she wasn't working! It was a little awkward when her sister and boyfriend showed up but no harm no foul.

Romulus isn't what she used to be but it still seems fun enough. It was busier last night maybe 20 ish women and a few street workers who would come inside to look for clients then head back out. I imagine the rain was having a negative effect on their ability to get customers off the street. The ladies did seem pretty bored not alot of big spenders, mostly guys drinking with their friends and watching the strip shows. The stage looks pretty cool with the neon colored Jaguar and anaconda at the front and the women put on a pretty good show twirling on the poles. Of the two ladies I was interested in the night before my favorite wasn't there (kept waiting for her to appear) but my tall amazonian princess was. I was going to spend the 80 for a dance with her but the short spinner I met a few days before messaged me on whatsapp so I decided to just spend another 150 for a hour with her at her hotel.

I'm going to check out a Forro club tonight with a non-pro I met at the giant food market down by the port. I think you're right Manaus seems to be better for just picking up regular local girls, the pay for play action doesn't have enough talent (where I've been looking). I dig brazilian electronica so hopefully I can find a good dj at one of the clubs, otherwise if I drink enough maybe I can tolerate Sertanejo music. I'm a willing dancer even if not a very good one, so it should be fun.

Did 2 river trips and a trip to Pres. Figueiredo to see the waterfalls. All were just one day affairs, leave in the morning back in the afternoon / evening. I was going to go down to the docks to negotiate like I read some other posts discussing but I met a guide from one of the travel companies who spoke pretty good english and offered good rates so I just paid a slight premium to go with him. I think I paid 120 for the typical day trip (dolphins, village and jungle walk, meeting of the waters, souvenir shops + lunch buffet). Was 10 more to get video of the dolphins up close or 30 to swim with them.

Running out of things to do, looking forward to going to Rio Monday. Went back to Lukituts Delicias Regiponais a couple more times for their amazing Tacaca and chocolate cake. Went to a gym today to work off said chocolate cake, a place called Fitness gyms way. It was the best reviewed but older equipment and not much for cardio machines besides some treadmills and a few bikes. Might check out a different place tomorrow. Theres a restaurant a block away from there that had a pretty good / big lunch buffet, name is Kilomania. As the name suggests its a pay by the kilo place food was spectactular but lots of options and the salad bar was pretty good.Much more than one really thinks if you only spend a few days. First, its necessary to find a young woman to show you around (but check the ID as the locals don't know that men can go to jail for sexing a 17 year old!! This is especially true of foreigners.) Second, some of the most spectacular places are outside of the city, but one needn't rent a float plane to see them. For example, I have been to Novo Airo, a 2. 5 hour drive from Manaus down the river, and taken water taxis to isolated beaches of pure white sand. On the weekend, some of thee beaches will have vendors selling freshly grilled fish and drinks.

Or, you can find a guy with a private boat and pay him to take you 4 hours or so down the river, where there is nothing but you, the fish, wildlife and miles of sandy beaches. There are caves to explore and the old city of Airo (it was a city build around latex) As of 2019, it had one inhabitant, a old guy who showed tourists around and explained rubber production in incomprehensible portuguese. Apparently, the city was invaded by ants, and everyone left to the place now called Novo Airo. If you take your garota, there are plenty of places to sit on the beach and enjoy the warm water while you have naked fun. The Amazon, incidentally, is different depending on the time of year. When the water is high (eg, May before the rains slow down), there is limited beach but you can take the boat to places that are amazing. In the later part of the year, eg August, its all white sand.

Finally, I strongly suggest you look around for small boates or brothels, generally not in the city center. Or independents. This is generally day time sex. Google, "acompanhantes manaus". I always go for the inexpensive girls on the no-name web sites, most of whom are part time GDPs, and are often very GFE. You can pretty much get anything your heart desires from these girls, especially if you agree to pay a bit extra. This girl for example, offers BBFS (https://www.lindas.com.br/acompanhante/65008-novinha). As usual, YMMV but you will almost never get BBFS at Romulus.

Euphori
01-14-24, 18:48
Finally, I strongly suggest you look around for small boates or brothels, generally not in the city center. Or independents. This is generally day time sex. Google, "acompanhantes manaus". I always go for the inexpensive girls on the no-name web sites, most of whom are part time GDPs, and are often very GFE. You can pretty much get anything your heart desires from these girls, especially if you agree to pay a bit extra. This girl for example, offers BBFS (https://www.lindas.com.br/acompanhante/65008-novinha). As usual, YMMV but you will almost never get BBFS at Romulus.Saving your beach tips incase I come back in March, appreciate the recommendation to search acompanhantes manaus. I messaged a couple on whatsapp will try to line something up before my flight tomorrow.

Ramses2
01-24-24, 02:27
Thanks all for the reports on the non pro scene and pro scene, I'll be in Manaus from Thursday to Monday if anyone wants to meet up for a night out.

Manny51
03-24-24, 07:22
Hi fellas!

A couple of questions / clarification on planning my upcoming trip.

1. I assume that "Romulus" is the same club as "Remulos"? Remulos is listed as "permanently closed" on google.

2. By "Rua" you mean Rua Lobo the'Almada?

3. Are either of those places open on Sunday night? If not, where is the best place to get action on Sunday night?

4. In terms of hotels, is it better to stay in downtown Manaus or Ponta Negra?

Thanks in advance!

Xpartan
03-24-24, 08:23
Much more than one really thinks if you only spend a few days. First, its necessary to find a young woman to show you around (but check the ID as the locals don't know that men can go to jail for sexing a 17 year old!! This is especially true of foreigners.) Second, some of the most spectacular places are outside of the city, but one needn't rent a float plane to see them. For example, I have been to Novo Airo, a 2. 5 hour drive from Manaus down the river, and taken water taxis to isolated beaches of pure white sand. On the weekend, some of thee beaches will have vendors selling freshly grilled fish and drinks.

Or, you can find a guy with a private boat and pay him to take you 4 hours or so down the river, where there is nothing but you, the fish, wildlife and miles of sandy beaches. There are caves to explore and the old city of Airo (it was a city build around latex) As of 2019, it had one inhabitant, a old guy who showed tourists around and explained rubber production in incomprehensible portuguese. Apparently, the city was invaded by ants, and everyone left to the place now called Novo Airo. If you take your garota, there are plenty of places to sit on the beach and enjoy the warm water while you have naked fun. The Amazon, incidentally, is different depending on the time of year. When the water is high (eg, May before the rains slow down), there is limited beach but you can take the boat to places that are amazing. In the later part of the year, eg August, its all white sand.

Finally, I strongly suggest you look around for small boates or brothels, generally not in the city center. Or independents. This is generally day time sex. Google, "acompanhantes manaus". I always go for the inexpensive girls on the no-name web sites, most of whom are part time GDPs, and are often very GFE. You can pretty much get anything your heart desires from these girls, especially if you agree to pay a bit extra. This girl for example, offers BBFS (https://www.lindas.com.br/acompanhante/65008-novinha). As usual, YMMV but you will almost never get BBFS at Romulus.I checked some photos from this place (Novo Areio) and they're amazing! I was in Manaus 10 years ago and wasn't impressed by the talent or, but I stayed only for 3 days. I stayed at Park Inn (or something like that) away from the downtown on the beach of Rio Negro. If it's still there, strongly recommended. Shitty rooms, but beautiful hotel with a fantastic pool, and it did have working girls in the lobby, although I was there during the World Cup, so maybe that's why. Your post made me want to give Manaus another swirl as it seems I managed to miss everything, LOL.

Sperto
03-24-24, 09:04
Hi fellas!

A couple of questions / clarification on planning my upcoming trip.

1. I assume that "Romulus" is the same club as "Remulos"? Remulos is listed as "permanently closed" on google.

2. By "Rua" you mean Rua Lobo the'Almada?

3. Are either of those places open on Sunday night? If not, where is the best place to get action on Sunday night?

4. In terms of hotels, is it better to stay in downtown Manaus or Ponta Negra?

Thanks in advance!1. Remulos is open, just as Google shows.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

4. Centro.