PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Admin
05-14-02, 04:20
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Johan007
07-26-02, 10:40
hi there!!

Ive been arround in some countries in EE and latin america. (DR,Peru)Colombia however I never was.
The last few years I only hear bad things from there: Kidnappings,bombs exploding,people get killed aLL THE TIME,mayor drugs wars and more of that shit. Just the other day a fellow countrymen of mine was released after 8 (!) months of hostage...and he was just a normal biologist-student who studied tropical birds in Colombia...(yes..I do mean REAL birds you guys lol). His family had to pay € 20.000,- for his release. (which was cheap as I met to understand)

My question is to you experienced mongers out there who travel on a regurlar basis to Col.
1) What cities are SAVE???
2) What is it with those 'marriage agencies"....are they thrustworthy??? Or are they scam-stuff??Does anyone has experience with some of those???
3) What about the women...I mean in every country there is good and bad,but I heard mainly in CALI are many PLAYER-women...IS THIS TRUE????
4) is it recommend to get a life-partner out of colombia??? Pleaseremember I am NOT an US citizen (I am DUTCH from Europe). Are they willing to ADAPT in a North-west European climate...that is :Much rain,wind and sometimes low temperatures in winter??

5) offcourse...the *****monger in me also wants to ghet some "action" as well....so WHAT cities are good to pick up PRO's and Amateur girls??? Barranquila?? Cartagena?? Bogota???

I know that in sucvh countries it is important to stay LOW PROFILE and speak some spanish (which I do).
I am NOT a snob nore very keen on XXXXX LUX hotels which costs a small fortune. As long my sheets are changed daily,clean bathroom and a decent bed I am OK. (don't need cable TV)
perferable GF-Friendly hotels.

I will travel in February/March next year. Possiible alone,but could be with somebody else.

One thing Is 200% SURE for me....IN COLOMBIA THEY HAVE THE FINEST AND PRETTIEST GIRLS OF THE WORLD!!!!;-)
So basicaly I am looking for a life partner....but a bit "fun" on the side is welcome;-)

Please more info.
Thanks in advance.

Johan.

JamesBond69
07-29-02, 07:27
I'm and American (and look it!), speak Spanish OK and been down to Colombia ten times in the last fifteen years. The women there are terrific but honestly the situation there is very unstable at the moment. Even I have doubts about going down now.

The countryside is very VERY dangerous - car jacking, kidnapping, robbery, murders. It's not a joke. There is a civil war going on. Except for Bogota I haven't had any problems in the cities (knock on wood) - Cali, Santa Marta, Cartagena, Barranquilla, Medillin - but now I'm not so sure. I suggest you consider other destinations.

If you are only interested in the hobby a good many Colombian pros are working outside the country, particularly in Costa Rica, Panama, and lately in Buenos Airies.

Johan007
07-31-02, 11:10
thanks Jamesbond!!

lately I am emailing with this great Colombianita!!
She lives 150 Km's south of Cartagena....nearby the panamian border.

what do you think is the change that I could meet her in Panama????
I mean I hear everywere pretty scarey stuff about Colombia....:-(

I am 35....and she is too. (she is pretty and doesn't look like 35)Is it true that most women in Col. at that age who never were married (no kids) were too demanding for the local guys???
Maybe I should think about another younger colombianita.....huh??
I mean a Girl of 26-28 isn't too old for me....LOL

your advise would be welcome and appreciated.

Johan.

Johan007
07-31-02, 21:24
NIbu,

try this

http://www.supermodelfever.com/gallery/Sofia_Vergara/

and if you are still horny after that...go to www.google.com
type in her name...and BINGO!!!!

have fun.

Johan.

Redbull #1
08-05-02, 02:47
Hi Johan,

I am also planning a trip to Colombia around Feb. time...I have been on other boards where it has been suggested that I visit Bogota first because of the higher quality of girls....but Cali has got the hottest. Amsterdam was the first place I went mongering back in 2000. Your lucky you have access to that because dutch women are hot and love to fuck. Anyways I speak fluent Spanish and I think I will be able to blend in very well in Colombia. Send me an e-mail if you think you might want coordinate something.....I still don't know if I want to go to Cali, Bogota, or Medellin.

Johan007
09-20-02, 19:28
NIbu,

I am definately going for COLOMBIA in february 2003.
Were,what and how I don't know. Fact is that I want to see Cartagena AND fucking worldcapital of prettiest puzz CALI!!
I hear when coming in with Avianca you van get 3 stopovers extra for about 180 $....so that is a good bargain I guess.
BQ the ho's are more expensive I hear from the CO board.
Got to get some CO puzz.......they are so damn hot......:-)
I will probably stay 12-18 days (it depends).

yeah nibu....don't waiste your $$$ on cheeky,fat assed overpriced and overrated US ho's:-(

Nibu....found some real sleasy hotels in Cartagena for 5 $ per night!!!!!!:-) I bet they are GF-Friendly overthere;-) If they don't have "cucaracha's" I'll bring em in myself.....LOL.This time I will make full pics.....and put it on this website and on EEWL aswell.

Johan.

PS: I dumped my colombiana....she was getting smart with me...and she is 36 yo!!!! so SCREW HER MAN!! don't like that snobby shitty attitude at women. That is why I am AVOIDING BOGOTA!!!!;-) Too many snobs there:-(

JamesBond69
09-25-02, 01:34
>Nibu....found some real sleasy hotels in Cartagena for 5 $ per night!!!!!!:-)

Cartagena is the only city in Colombia that is relatively safe and you can get a el cheapo hotel/hostel on calle media luna for five bucks or even less.

The native chicas aren't on a level as Cali or Medillin IMHO but there are many chicas from those cities that come there to work the few tourists - mostly domestic - that are still coming to Cartagena, so you can find a 7 or 8 at the clubs in Bocagrande like Escorilla and the old city.

As for the highway from Cartagena to Barranquilla. If you take the bus during the day it should not be much of a problem.

At night the highway is controlled by the ELA guerillas, and you will probalby not make it to your destination, particularly if you are a foreigner. Stats: 3,500 kidnappings a year, three hundred of whom are foreigners...if there were more foreigners it would be far higher...Americans particularly are targeted.

It's a war zone. If you want an adventure and have a death wish - and I think you do - you'll get what you want on going from Cartagnea to Barranquilla at night.

Johan007
10-13-02, 23:13
Guys,

what is the age of legality in Colombia???

I mean at WHAT age you can fuck a girl without getting problems with the cops???
Sure those latinas do look very mature at a young age.
Some guy told me 14;but I don't believe that.!

Like I said in the Romania posting; if she looks good (and likes me) and mature and is 16 I will do her!!;-)

16??? 18??? what says the experts here?

Johan.

LatinTraveller
10-14-02, 00:56
Johan

15 for a non-pro, 18 for a pro.

LatinTraveller

Johan007
10-14-02, 01:37
latintraveller,
now that seems a bit we call hypocryte overhere!!!i mean the law in colombia regarding this matter.

so i can do a realy nice young girl which is 15 (!!!)...and if she is a real ho she has to be 18???

what;s the use in that??
besides that for many gringos it would even hard to tell what is a real ho and what is a gf-e.....lol!!!;-)
better ask their id first;-)

so if she asks money for sex...she is a ho. if she is asking money for [CodeWord131] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord131) for her kid or a new pair of jeans she is a "gf-e"....lol!!
here it is simple...all (non-forced offcourse) sex is allowed if she is 16 or over. from 12 untill 16 (crazy law i admit,but that's the way it is here in nl) she needs the permission of the parents.
some political parties even want to reduce that age to 14 but i think that is too young!!

beats me!

thanks anyway.

johan.

Member #4239
10-14-02, 06:42
Speaking of the legal age, I'd appreciate it if some one with some real legal knowledge could clarify this point for me: supposing the legal age of consent in Colombia is 15, and an American citizen go there and have sex with a 15 year old- can that person be exposing themselves to risk of legal consequences here in the U.S.? How does that work? I mean can an American do any activities in a foreign country as long as it's legal there -even though that same acitivity is clearly illegal in the U.S.?
Any attorneys in the house to take this question? Thanks. J.G.

Johan007
10-14-02, 12:02
JG

even if that is illegal in the US....WHO has to press the charges????

I mean when you DO NOT make these activities wordly known in your local paper or elsewere..WHO WILL KNOW???
I would never give my real adress/other info to a HO!!!!;-)

The ho's in Colombia that are 15\16 sure don't do this....they are just there for the bucks;-)

Just maybe you COULD get into trouble if some mean soab (a pimp??)wants to blackmail you IN Colombia;-)
But then again that is higly speculative.

I just would stick to 18 year olds...and now and then fuck a 16/17 yo.
I would stay away from anything younger as 16.....;-)

my two € cents;-)

Johan.

Member #4239
10-14-02, 13:42
Johan:
I understand what you're saying, but let's take a hypothetical case when an American has sex with a 16 year old in Colombia or Honduras, and takes some pictures/videos for his own personal use. Accidentally, these pictures are discovered(for instance in a customs search, or his disgruntled girl friend discovers them, etc). Can that expose him to legal trouble in U.S.? I am just curious what the letter of law is on this issue.
But I do agree with you that the best policy would be to just stick with the 18 and above population! J.G.

Thor
10-14-02, 17:14
jg, at least in the us, you can be charged with **** sex[under 18], even if you are out of the us when the event happens, as us law follows its citizens over seas. this would apply, even if you were legal in the country where it happened. i don't agree with this, but it is what it is. i agree that it would be hard to catch, and even harder to prosecute but........ take a look at some of the sea forums, especially cambodia, where some guys have been prosecuted in their home countries because of stings promulgated by womans groups. we can't even get away from these attitudes outside the us now! have fun, but be cautious. thor

Johan007
10-14-02, 20:58
JG,

Now...fuking a 16 yo girl is ONE thing...taking pics/vids of her is another!!!
That is EVIDENCE!
So if you should do that and not make pics and don't tell anyone I do not see HOW they can sew your ass in the US?????
And WHO can tell from a pic if a girl is 16 or 18??? Can you???
I sure can't.

take care.

Johan.

Member #4239
10-15-02, 03:33
Thor
Thanks. You gave me the info/answer that I needed. Thanks again. J.G.

Thor
10-15-02, 18:25
JG, glad I could help. Looking forward to you FR's in Honduras. It's on my to do list. thor

Johan007
10-16-02, 18:51
Guys,

which city is BEST for whoring arround????
I go to Cali...and maybe cartagena.

I love SLEAZY YOUNG SLUTS!!! (16-22). In my country we don't have such a stupid law as in the uSA. Here 16 years is legal;so if I meet a horny goodlooking 16 yo ****....she is MINE!!!!

BUT I have to be very carefull as I know that IF my (future) novia finds out about my hookering hobby she'll DUMP me faster then I can say Mississippi!

I also like to try Bogota,but from this board I learn there is not much real action. It's overrated,overpriced and dangerous too!(did you guys hear of thet "knock-out" powder some Colombian ho's use to rob Johns????)

btw If any of you Guys are trying the "agency" route to find a decent wife: 95% of those are NOT legit and ONLY after your money.
So far only 4(!) from 14 Agencies ansered my emails. And from that 4 there are 3 not sure.

I think I can find a girl in Cali myself.
I will try to report to this board (and eewl) every third day or so...if I get the time;-)

Keep Fucking!!

Johan.

Member #4239
10-17-02, 06:30
To monkey(a.k.a loser Raphael):
While I am in Honduras, if I run across any motels with 3$/night specials, I'll be sure to let you know when I get back. And you prefer those motels with no running water, right? I know your e-mail already, wipeass@yahoo.com, no? J.G.

FrequentFlyer
10-18-02, 03:30
So has anyone here ever been to Pereira?
I hear that there are a lot of hot chicks there,
but since it's so far from any of the big cities, I'm not sure if I should try it.
Thanks for any info.

Zippy
10-21-02, 21:57
Sorry, but I've never been to Pereira, Manizales, or Bucaranmanga so I can't help you guys there...

KnifeFish
10-30-02, 00:32
Hi Guys

I intend to travel from Venezuela to Colombia on the bus from Maracalbo to Santa Marta. Apparently there are two bus companies running this road , both aircon, starting off early morning. The trip is around 6 and half hours. My info comes from the Lonely Planet guide. As far as security goes , is this road pretty hot or is most rebel action further down south?

I would fly, but it seems a pain in the ass when I can do the same trip for 20 dollars rather than having to book airlines etc etc.

thanks

KnifeFish.

Zippy
10-31-02, 01:25
Knifefish...

I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE you to think twice before bussing ANYWHERE in Colombia at this time. Most of the guerrilla action is further south, however, there has been more and more problems lately in that area.

Do yourself a favor, pay the extra cash, and go through the extra hassle by taking a plane.

Johan007
10-31-02, 18:56
Knifefish.

Zippy is correct!!!!

Do NOT travel by land in Colombia,how short the distance may seem.
Farc warfare is spreading even into the cities right now!! Even Bogota got hit by several terroristic attacks the last few weeks.medellin allready is a total warzone!! Not to mention the areas surrounding Cali!!

Still Cartagena seems (together with the San andres isles) the only place that is free from Frac scum......for howlong???

Johan.

JamesBond69
10-31-02, 20:11
Still Cartagena seems (together with the San andres isles) the only place that is free from Frac scum......for howlong???

Johan. [/i][/QUOTE]

I would say forever, as Cartagena is where the FARC have their vacation homes and they are very posh. They don't want to jeopardize their real estate investments...

BUT....with refugees flooding into Cartagena from the countryside there is plenty of petty street crimes, so even there you have to be careful although it's no where as dangerous as other large Colombia cities.

KnifeFish
11-01-02, 00:46
Thanks for the feedback guys. I intend to hit Cuba during my trip and will fly there via CCS. I think that while I'm in Venezuela , I'll go as far as Maracalbo and see what Colombianas are around there. I only have time to hit Santa Marta for a few days, thats why I wanted to avoid flying. Will report back on what I find.

thanks

LatinTraveller
11-01-02, 04:16
Knifefish

The northern parts of both Venezuela and Colombia are full of ELN and AUC paramilitaries. You can fly from both Caracas and Maricaibo to Santa Marta. It´s quick (30 minutes), safe and relatively inexpensive (US$35).

Cities in both Colombia and Venezuela are relatively safe but travel between cities for a foreigner is only really possible by air.

Why risk your life for a few bucks?

Take care

Latintraveller

JamesBond69
11-01-02, 05:33
>Cities in both Colombia and Venezuela are relatively safe but travel between cities for a foreigner is only really possible by air.

Why risk your life for a few bucks?

Take care

--------------

I disagree. I would say - and I've been going down to Colombia for over ten years but not now for the moment - except for Cartagena and Santa Marta the cities are not safe for Americans. And no one - even Colombians - feel safe traveling the highways between the major cities at night. During the day in a bus the chances are less but they do exist.

Let's get real mongers....Colombia right now is in the middle of a ferocious civil war. There are more displaced people in Colombia moving from the countryside to the city - estimates range at over a million - then in Kosovo at the height of the NATO bombing.

That said the people are great and the chicas warm hearted and beautfiful. It's a real tragedy what is going on right now.

Johan007
11-14-02, 11:27
Jamesbond69

you are absolutely correct upon the current state of Colombia!!!

That's one of the reasons why we (my German friend and I) NOT to go to Colombia in February!!!!
It's just too dangerous out there.
Despite what some guys are telling me on several boards and lists;-)
It isn't worth the hassle.....there are many more places with pretty women in SA then "just" Colombia!!
Bolivia,Costa Rica,Peru,Brasil,Uruguay and Argentina just to name a few.

IMHO I think cities as Cali (were probably the most marriage-agencies are from all SA Cities!!) tehre are just too many players (women who look for "free rides") and too much competition (many US males there) for us Europeans.

I think other countries have better conditions at this moment.

Johan.

LatinTraveller
12-09-02, 02:57
Nibu

Believe it or not it the immigration authorities in Colombia are very difficult. Very surprising considering no one wants to go there.

US citizens can enter and receive a 60-day tourist visa at the point of entry. This can be extended twice for a further 30 days each time.

The maximum stay on a tourist visa is 120 days in any year (not calandar year).

Take care

LatinTraveller

JamesBond69
12-12-02, 06:51
Originally posted by LatinTraveller
Nibu

The maximum stay on a tourist visa is 120 days in any year (not calandar year).

LatinTraveller

120 days in Colombia is a long time, it's like almost half a year. The truth is that no Americans wants to go to Colombia because it's not cool right now. So 120 days is enough. I was in Colombia when Patrana was prez and before (six visits) and it wasn't so dangerous and stayed more than 60 days. I got an extension really easiiy at the DOS HXQ in Bogota and probably could have extended my visa at no cost for life if I wanted.

The problem in Colombia is not overstaying your visa, but figuring out the places to go where you won't have any problems, like Cartagena (relatively safe) and maybe a few other places if you are cool, speak Spanish and don't stand out as a gringo.

In short, Colombia has truly great chicas but right now it's NOT where you should be practicing the hobby. Like Cuba it has great potential but not worth the hassle.

Blobster
12-12-02, 08:10
Nibu...now I know where you get some of your freaky ideas on the world...must be this Icky bastard. Just don't believe everything you read...isn't that HIS motto?

JamesBond69
12-12-02, 09:20
Originally posted by Nibu Raphael
Check out the dec. 11 headlines of www.davidicke.com some damn interesting stuff on Columbia and the number 1 Latin Nation pissed off at The Us: Argentina, Check it out,NIBU R...

Nibu

I went to this site and didn't see anything about Colombia or Argentina. It was a site where someone was trying to sell a book about 9/11, suggesting it was some sort of conspiracy involving the CIA or something.

I live in NYC, a few blocks from the World Trade Center, saw both the first and second plane hit, and this idea of a JFK conspiracy theory seems totally alien to me, like the net reports that all the jews in NYC were told not to go to work at the World Trade Center that day. The fact is that I knew many jews that did go to work and were killed in the attack.

Johan007
12-16-02, 14:25
Guys,

IMHO most americans (and many Europeans aswell)fool themselves as they think Argie girls REALY like em....it's ONLY the $$$ guys.
Come on!! Everybody with some common sens knows that Argentinians always are stock up people. They realy like Spain and Italy as many Argies come from those countries.
They intens hate US culture and lifestyle.

I for my part should ONLY go to Argieland for a fuck & a suck....nothing more notjing less.
Pretty women...true...but not suitleble for life in the US or even most Northern European countires.
Unless your last name is 'Van Oranje" and are the Crownprince of The Netherlands;-)

My guess to find better wife material would be: Brasil (huge numbers and broad range of looks and relatively safe and cheap),Peru and maybe (if you realy like traditional girls) Central America Except Costa Rica...;-)

regards,

Johan.

Trojanman
12-26-02, 12:56
anyone know of them marrige agencies in columbia... what there about and how it works.. please post or e-mail: trojanman8IIIIID@hotmail.com

see you in the trenches
trojanman

Vagringo
12-28-02, 11:31
hey guys I would like to get a apt for a week in cartegena and plan on dipping my transfer plane from bogata on feb 25 so hows the weather in colo oh yeah whats the flight time bog---to cart

Majagualo
12-28-02, 22:34
Viagringo.......
50 minutes from Bogota to Cartagena. The weather will be hot, humid and very windy, not the best time of the year to be on the coast. I'm not aware of weekly apartment rentals that I'd go anywhere near.

Johan007
12-29-02, 02:16
hi Trojanman,

this MIGHT be a usefull link;it's a latin board.

http://planet-love.com/wwwboard/latin/

BUT (there's always a but...) do NOT mention anything about your hobby or *****mongering in general. THEY (the moderator there "patrick",and some other ladidadida assholes) will CRUCIFY you!!!!:-( Besides that "Patrick" himself is an agencie-owner...so you might ask yourself about the legitemy of that forum full of asskissers to the moderator:-(
From what I know (and I have been looking for a colombiana also for nearly one year) the situation right NOW is NOT too good.
Some cities are MERE warzones.(despite what some guys want to tell you). Medellin is RIGHT OFF anyway. Cali is getting more and more dangerous. Even Bogota and Cartagena are no longer "guerilla" free-zones:-(
IF you do NOT speak GOOD spanish and have NO clue what colombia is about: STAY AWAY!!!!

Don't make the mistake which some of those guys there did) to fall in love with "eye-candy";-) Wadde ye want....the guy is 45 and the girl is 23...that's just asking for it....! Don't believe all that crap about agedifferences from 15-20 or more years. It's BULLSHIT! I should stick to 10-15 years at the most....more is just pushing the envelope here.

Some guys are just there to Flame others. From some you CAN get usefull information. Some of them are just *****mongers like ourselves but are afraid to admit it......!!
However they also have an extended list with agencies.
BE CAREFULL as most of those *&^%(bags just try to RIP you off your $$$$,€€€ or whatever money you use. Most women are seldomly screened regarding their past/background:-(

The agencies who ONLY just sell adresses are for 98% fakes. Most adresses are false,not valid anymore or simply just made up!!
besides that in some cities (especialy CALI!!) many goodlooking younger girls (-28) are just PLAYERS who are in for free rides from Gringos;-)
Untill you are away she "loves" you and wants to marry you. The day after you fly back home she's probably "in love" with another gringo......;-)In BOgota you'll find your highly educated sofisticated latina. Which means: housemaids 5 x a week....beauty parlors 2 X a week....party-ing x time a week....shopping in expensive clothing shops x times a month (from your $$$ ofcourse) All these things MIGHT just be afordable for a middle class latin family in Colombia.....BUT back home (in USA or Europe) those things are WAYYYYY out of reach (too expensive)for most guys!!

Most of these girls know DAMN well what they want....and it isn't mister "average" who makes a normal wages!!! Trust me...in the end it all comes down on HOW MUCH YOU MAKE and WHAT STATUS you have (desk job...nice house...nice car..etc.etc.).
From all SA women I know...Colombians are the prettiest...but aLSO the most demanding ones....!!As soon as you start bringing up subjects like "working"....pre-nup"....or something like that,be ready to get some serous backfire from most of those women:-(

If you realy want to "walk this path" you'll need: patience,money,luck and a huge amount of knowledge of human caracter (and knowing yourself).
Some guys that I personaly know of went down there a zillion times over 5-8 years,spend thousands of $$$$ and are STILL empty handed!!

If you want more info mail me at:
Johan_nl@eudoramail.com

BUYER BEWARE!

Good luck.

My 2 € cents.

Johan.

PS: personaly I would AVOID Colombia for a SERIOUS partner. But that's MHO.

Johan007
12-29-02, 02:20
Hi Trojanman,

here's also another usefull LIST that migt help.
But also here do NOT mention anything about *****s.....:-(

http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?SUBED1=latin-women-l

search for the "latin-women-list"

But I tell ye it''s BORING like hell:-(

Johan.

Vagringo
01-01-03, 00:21
I found a apt late feb early march through esalance so any one a aound holla let me so i like a bit of danger 9//11 changed my attitude about things. columbia has some pretty women to me its worth the risk, johan you sure your not going

Johan007
01-01-03, 03:40
Happy Newyear you mongers!!!!!!
Keep fucking those sluts,ho's,party-girls were-ever you are!!!:-)

Vagringo:
Arrangments are made for me in Brasil. I can't back out now. (ticket is paid...etc)Anyway all those GREAT women you can also see (and fuck!) in Brasil....BUT WITHOUT ALL THE DANGER!!!!!;-)
sO WHY ALL THE HUSSLE???

Colombia is slipping into more and more violence. Anyone who watches the news on Colombia regarding that has to agree with me on that.
Anyone who goes there JUST for pussy is (IMHO) totaly crazy!Sure Colombianitas are one of the prettiest pussies in the world,but that's not a reason to get shot,get killed,get kidnapped or get rocket-mortared at!!
Like I said before: there are MORE alternatives. Less dangerous and even cheaper as well. btw in other SA countries (CR,Panama,Brasil and even in peru) there are pretty Colombian hookers:-)
From what I know from my buddy Dieter (who is right now in Moldova) Frankfurt (Germany) is crowed with Colombian hookers!!

But anyone who still can't resist and wants to go there:

GOOD LUCK!!

Johan.

Trojanman
01-02-03, 14:44
Thanks for the info guys... ill keep you posted

see you in the trenches
TrojanMan

Zork
01-03-03, 21:16
Yesterday, crime statistics for the year 2002 in Colombia were published.

Numbers are basically flat year on year compared to 2001, with 28.000 registered cases of murder and 2.800 kidnappings last year.

The murder rate per capita is 80 times higher than, for example, in Germany, and it is 8 times higher than the risk of being killed in a traffic accident in Germany.

A post below comments that according to (US?) news things are getting worse in Colombia. Colombian Newspapers rather suggest that the situation is improving, at least psychologically. The statistics seem to say that truth is in the middle, and safety is unchanged compared to the year before.

This info was gathered from the online edition of newspaper "El Pais" in Cali, sorry I don't provide a link because I can't seem to find a way of linking older articles.

XXL
01-07-03, 01:19
I second the piece below by johan007, with the only difference that I don't think Colombian women are any worse or better. They are women, period. Women, like men, are out to get the best deal. Women may love a man, but they may also love another if it suits them, just like we men may fuck a woman today and still want to fuck another tomorrow. There is no such thing as THE ideal country for serious relationships. There is no such thing as THE serious woman.

Men should realize the problem is not finding a good-looking, sensual girl who is at the same time nice and affectionate and willing to marry you. Given the right country, that's easy enough.
The real problem is, once you've brought the head of hair from pussy land into this male-drooling, consumer paradise of ours, how to you keep her contented enough (i.e. shell out 100-dollar bills quickly enough) so that she doesn't :

1) bolt as soon as she has her permanent residence permit,
2) go whoring after richer or younger men
3) divorce you, sue you for alimony, ruin you for life
4) pull all the nasty tricks a married woman can get away with nowadays, which is pretty much anything at all.

Believe me, if the marriage and divorce laws of the fifties were still in force, I would have married one of those beauties long ago (whether from Colombia or from elsewhere). As things are, I regard it as a recipe for social and financial suicide.

Leo
01-07-03, 05:00
easy, move to kansas or montana, she'll never know what she's missing (although you will).

XXL
01-07-03, 15:53
Leo, thanks for the tip, but if I could afford to move to the middle of nowhere, I could also afford to move to, say, Santa Marta, Columbia, where I would have, not one girl, but several.

Johan007
01-08-03, 02:28
Hi XXL,

you have to admit the marriage/divorce laws in most US states are totaly insane and in favor of the wife.:-(

Here in Europe when you marry with an pre-nup after a divorce all your belongings (which you had before and during your marriage) still are from you!!!!
Also living together with an document from the notary is legal and many couples do so...!!!

Thing is that many women "trick" men withj a kid. They become pregant very soon,and then the man can pay.

I don't understand why so many Americans are against abortion??

When i see a 16 yo girl with a kid...I think: "another young girls life ruined".

The trick to "keep" your women at your side after returning to USA or Europe is NOT to marry "eye-candy" (spoild bitches etc..) or women that are 15-20 years younger (most likely to be unstable and after 1-2 years she moves on with a younger guy)BUT to marry a normal,grown up sane woman. And they are HARD to find....;-)

I say FUCK the pretty goodlooking party girls/*****s and marry a decent woman!!!!

just my 2 € cents.

Johan.

IntMoM
01-08-03, 21:53
Originally posted by johan007
Hi XXL,

you have to admit the marriage/divorce laws in most US states are totaly insane and in favor of the wife.:-(

Here in Europe when you marry with an pre-nup after a divorce all your belongings (which you had before and during your marriage) still are from you!!!!
Also living together with an document from the notary is legal and many couples do so...!!!

Thing is that many women "trick" men withj a kid. They become pregant very soon, and then the man can pay.

I don't understand why so many Americans are against abortion??

When i see a 16 yo girl with a kid...I think: "another young girls life ruined".

The trick to "keep" your women at your side after returning to USA or Europe is NOT to marry "eye-candy" (spoild bitches etc..) or women that are 15-20 years younger (most likely to be unstable and after 1-2 years she moves on with a younger guy) BUT to marry a normal, grown up sane woman. And they are HARD to find....;-)

I say FUCK the pretty goodlooking party girls/*****s and marry a decent woman!!!!

just my 2 € cents.

Johan.

The US and Canada is a very fucked up place. Especially after you have travelled around the rest of the world fair bit. I blame Christianity for most of it. The femnazi's are to blame for the rest.

IMHO the world would be a much better place with less religion and more spirituality. Just think, no Isreal/Palestine conflict, no muslim/christian conflicts (the root of most terrorism today). No connection between the church and state. Instead, gov'ts would do what makes the most sense NOT what makes the most sense to Christians.

Don't even get me started on the Femnazi's!

Incaroca
01-16-03, 23:05
Hi!!

I only want to mention this great site WWW.CYBERCUPIDO.COM if you want to try contact with colombian girls!! and also from other latin countries) Its free, easy to manage and if you are a westerner you will receive a lot of messages of different girls!! Well, its good if you wanted to find a girlfriend or a wife, but maybe you can have luck at know a fast contact!!

Good luck

Vagringo
01-18-03, 11:12
hey guys still want info on cart and baq area any nice cabbies I should know and yes will stay away from tony the tout

Johan007
01-30-03, 11:33
Guys,

Incaroca has right!!!
www.cybercupido.com
is fucking GREAT!!!!! Many Colombianitas,Perunitas and other latin babes.

Give it a try...but better polish up your spanish;-)

I like the chatroom as well!!!:-)

Johan.

Ngp477
02-10-03, 04:02

The trick to "keep" your women at your side after returning to USA or Europe is NOT to marry "eye-candy" (spoild bitches etc..) or women that are 15-20 years younger (most likely to be unstable and after 1-2 years she moves on with a younger guy)BUT to marry a normal,grown up sane woman. And they are HARD to find....;-)
Johan.

Brought a pretty, college educated girl back to US from Cali a year ago. She 28 and me 46.

3 days after she got her temporary green card she became violent because I would not get her a pet dog (condo won't permit) and poked me in the eye with two fingers. Did not want to talk about it, so I called police. They told her she had to pack her bag for the night. She never came back.

So far I have not returned to Cali to look for another Colombian hothead. Sure some are sweet, this one seemed sweet, but it is in their heritage to be violent if they want to.

AddictedToWomen
02-22-03, 17:32
The trick to "keep" your women at your side after returning to USA or Europe is NOT to marry "eye-candy" (spoiled bitches etc..) or women that are 15-20 years younger (most likely to be unstable and after 1-2 years she moves on with a younger guy) BUT to marry a normal, grown up sane woman. And they are HARD to find....;-)
The trouble is, to my jaded Western eye, almost every girl I passed in the street was "eye candy"! It took me over a year to begin to start seeing that some *were* better than others :-))

Colombian women are very traditional in many ways. It is part of their culture for a 20 year old to marry a man twenty years or so her senior. Only now is this tradition starting to die out with more university girls dating their piers by preference.

And yes, latin girls can be fiery and hot-headed. I believe that's part of their attraction to me(!), though not necessarily what I would seek in a wife. But I believe that I see more pier-aged marriages failing than I do marriages between disimilarly aged couples.

This isn't to say there ain't spoiled brats out there though. Luckily they seemed mainly to be out for the attractive American guys rather than the ugly Brits like me :-)

XXL
03-14-03, 17:03
quote : "..marrry a normal, grown up sane woman"

The principle is sound enough but raises the question "how normal, how grown up and sane does she have to be"? In other words, how far down are we supposed to lower our expectations before we hit safety?

If it means going for average-looking women, I'd rather forget it. Fucking 8s and 9s and marrying a 5 or a 6 is simply too depressing. Better stay single and travel down from time to time to poke as many 8s and 9s as you can. Let alone that even a plain woman CAN get nasty all the same, even if she's less likely to do so that a looker.

The key observation in this discussion is that expats (white men who actually live and work in a pussy country) marry TOP girls and get away with it. I know it all too well from my African trips. Those lucky bastards actually marry girls that would get an immediate contract for playboy magazine, AND THE GIRL STAYS PUT, FUCKS AND COOKS FOR THEM.

You know why? Simple: she has nowhere else to go and there's no better deal around. And this brings me to a principle that is worth repeating: it is not the girl that matter, but the Society into which you parachute her.

Keep her in a backward enough country, and even Miss Universe will be your lapdog.

Take her to the US of the EU, and even an average-looking brat will be too hot to handle.

It pisses me off, but that's the way it is.

xxl

Young & Restless
04-19-03, 21:43
Originally posted by xxl
quote : "..marrry a normal, grown up sane woman"

The principle is sound enough but raises the question "how normal, how grown up and sane does she have to be"? In other words, how far down are we supposed to lower our expectations before we hit safety?

If it means going for average-looking women, I'd rather forget it. Fucking 8s and 9s and marrying a 5 or a 6 is simply too depressing. Better stay single and travel down from time to time to poke as many 8s and 9s as you can. Let alone that even a plain woman CAN get nasty all the same, even if she's less likely to do so that a looker.

The key observation in this discussion is that expats (white men who actually live and work in a pussy country) marry TOP girls and get away with it. I know it all too well from my African trips. Those lucky bastards actually marry girls that would get an immediate contract for playboy magazine, AND THE GIRL STAYS PUT, FUCKS AND COOKS FOR THEM.

You know why? Simple: she has nowhere else to go and there's no better deal around. And this brings me to a principle that is worth repeating: it is not the girl that matter, but the Society into which you parachute her.

Keep her in a backward enough country, and even Miss Universe will be your lapdog.

Take her to the US of the EU, and even an average-looking brat will be too hot to handle.

It pisses me off, but that's the way it is.

xxl

xxl... Wow! That's some hard-hitting stuff, man!! But I totally concur with everything you said. Thanks for keeping things real on this page.

nervousphill
04-20-03, 15:26
I disagree. It sounds like you guys don't really have a problem meeting women, but in maintaining a relationship. The opposite problem is true for me. I get very anxiety stricken upon meeting new people especially women, but find them incredibly needy, cumbersome, tedious, and borring once involved. Of course, the more I hint at my frustration with them the more dedicated they become, thus worsening the situation and usually leading to a break-up.

Not that you want to emulate my unhealthy relationships, but if you want to keep a woman loyal to you i think it's mostly about your attitude and approach to them, regardless of whether they are American or Latin.

First of all, you guys all sound pretty sensitive, which is a plus, b/c to truly woo and win the woman of your dreams you must show her a secret magical world called reality, which she being a petty woman has probably neglected. hahah! Second, you must be strict with her and show her she can't get away with anything. The minute she shows disrespect, that's when you gotta slap the pimp hand down and tell her to leave. Even if you know that you'll be single and lonely for months without her, you gotta create the illusion that she is completely disposable. She'll never leave and beg you not to get rid of her or throw a fit attacking you or something. Women are looking to worship somebody with strength and pride!

XXL
05-04-03, 17:18
quote : "even if you know that you'll be single and lonely for months without her, you gotta create the illusion that she is completely disposable".

again, i have nothing to object to that as a tactical principle, but how long can you sustain the illusion in europe or the us? one year, a few months? are you so good-looking that you could earn a living in motion pictures if you wanted to? are you a millionaire? are you an influential member of your community or a high-ranking government official?

neither am i. if i were, i would probably not be peddling my cock in far-off, malaria and crime-ridden countries. i would have my pick of the best local girls and take them on holiday on a gorgeous beach somewhere. the fact is, i am average-looking, averagely well-off, a non-person to good-looking girls at home. outlooked, outearned, outperformed ten times over, that's what i am in my own country.

and this, even an illiterate girl from the congo jungle is going to notice sooner or later, even sooner than it takes her to get fluent in english or french or german. and then she'll go, taking half of my wages along as pocket money, courtesy of the divorce judge.

gi'me the same girl in an islamic country or in a country where the average annual wage is 100 us dollars, and i'll twist her around my little finger and scrape the floor with her and with dozens of her sisters and she'll only thank me for it. not that i would enjoy doing that, but maybe neither does she enjoy ruining me over here, she just does so because everyone, man or woman, simply go for the best deal.

think about it.

xxl

nervousphill
05-07-03, 18:34
I'm decent looking, but without much money. I have a difficult time meeting women and tend to get a lot of flat-out rejections. Yet, when I finally do bag a chick(usually pretty good looking ones), I own her....she loves me. I think this is because I have an incredible passion that comes from truly loving myself and living. Those kinds of qualities are magnetic and if you can offer somebody that you never have to even fret with worries about them straying.

Vagringo
05-19-03, 08:41
to nervous you have not been sexed to you been done by a columbiana .maybe you need to think we all have that problem but when you leave all that sappy shit out you can be a ***** hound like the rest of us . if ya can dance ok or speak some spanish than you will get laid but please save the poor me stuff for other boards

nervousphill
05-22-03, 13:11
VAGRINGO--I don't want to be patronizing, but I don't think you're paying attention to the conversation....please read it over. We're talking about the problem of holding on to one of these hot girls you bring back from colombia. I wasn't telling a woe is me story or asking for sympathy. I was just trying to convey my feeling that whether you can maintain a relationship or not is mostly based on your attitude/personality.

Vagringo
05-29-03, 01:05
point taken I understand

Van Man
06-03-03, 03:39
I am familiar with bars in smaller towns like Ibague and Neiva. Local WOMEN and just as good service. Interested in others who have experienced these places.

Johan007
06-03-03, 10:54
Guys,

I've been reading the posts and I think xxl is correct.
The problem is not (if you have $$$ or €'s ofcourse) living together with your latin queen in Colombia (should you want this) or in whatever SA country.
The troubles will start when coming HOME to US or Europe.
I know some guys that are married to Russians,Colombians and Brazilians.
Most of them are divorced,separated or in whatever lousy situation.
It's NOT looks......no sir.
It's a combination of factors that is cousing most forreign marriages to fail.
Different mentality (try explaining a latina wife that women here share their part in living costs IF they have a job..!!).
Climate factor; If you live in Spain,Italy of in Florida you are lucky.....but if uyou live in Holland,Denmark of Alaska...well......;-)
In most West-European countries there are more MEN then women.
Besides that (IMHO) most women here are not half as pretty as your average Russian/Latin queen.
So if you like it or not,your Latin queen must stand firm NOT to fall for other male temtations which there are MANY here. And I assume you have NOT taken a goldigger from there,because in that case you can WAIT when troubles start;-)
There is always a guy that is making MORE $$$$,looking better and/or younger....or just having the better raps.....then you are.
Lets not fool ourselves guys. The MAIN reason for those women to migrate is $$$$$ and/or a BETTER live status.
It seldomly has anything to do with REAL LOVE!!!imho

If I COULD I would prefer to live in SA.
But on this moment that's just impossible for me.
:-(
Untill that day I just go twice a year on a fuck holiday for 3 weeks and "enjoy" my live here with an average 39 yo duch woman with 3 kids that looks like shit and has demands like if she were the queen herself!!!
Dutch immigration rules are getting more strict each year. Right now it's nearly impossible to live together with a latina in Holland if you NOT earn a HUGE salary (yes my friends here we have income demands!!!) and are willing to pay many €€€'s for visa,langauge trainings etc.etc.etc.
Besides that our glorious dutch government (bunch of wankers) is getting real paranoid:-(

regards,

Johan

XXL
06-03-03, 16:01
I'm glad I'm not alone with my findings, or maybe I should say I'm sorry for things to be genuinely as bad for us men as I make them out to be. I'd much rather my pessimism were proved wrong to some extent.

Johan007 also touches on a further complication that makes our predicament even worse, namely the fact that our governments have made it impossible for men with normal income to invite a girl on a tourist visa. Fifteen years ago, this was easy.

I always get mocked by male friends of mine whenever I try to bring home to them that there's a feminist conspiracy going on, yet this is just what it is. Until the late 80s, more European women than European men engaged in relationships with non-European partners, and this was not perceived as a problem.

As soon as the figures reversed ( more European men than European women interested in non-European partners), European women cried wolf and no excuse was spared to prevent European men from having girl-friends over on vacation.

Same in the US of course, probaly even worse. "We're in this together with the US" is a favourite motto of bootlicking politicians over here. In it together indeed, in feminist shit's creek without a paddle.

Know what? The muslims are not such fools after all.

xxl

Johan007
06-08-03, 12:24
Guys,XXL

if you allready see what kind of huge paperwork,euro's and other things a guy has to do BEFORE even to invite a NON-EU (female) member to his place for a holiday most guys just drop the case and don't even try.
In most cases you have to pay up to 10.000-15.000 Euro's for the whole chebang. Language training in HER country (!!!!! jee what a GREAT idea...!!),visa costs (app. every year 500 Euro)paperwork translations (of. translators are EXPENSIVE as hell I tell you,for one lousy A4 paper you pay up to 150-200 Euro's depending on the language) and besides that many otehr costs like tickets,telephone calls etc.etc.

AND THAT IS JUST WHAT OUR GOVERNMENTS WANTS!!!!!!!!!!

For women right now this country (Netherlands;and i am sure also other western countries) is PARADISE!!
Many women divorced with 2-3 kids even in thier late thirties/early forties STILL get a guy 5-10 years YOUNGER with EASE!!
Most guys infact are happy that they even GET a wife and not have to spend their prime ages between 30-45 ALONE!!!
Many dutch men (maybe also others?) are DESPERATE and willing to do nearly EVERYTHING just NOT to end up alone.
Some men are so twisted that they end up with goldiggers and/or prostitutes and marry them. You all know what will follow after this. Divorce. And in most cases a severe financial pain for the guy.

That makes me very sad.
For some countries like Thailand,Philipines,Colombia,DR or Cuba is is NEARLY impossible to get a perm visa for the Netherlands.

So IF a guy should want to " get" a forreign wife here he shoulc think this over 135 times before doing so.
Sure many agencies or marriage brokers don't tell you all this.
They only want to make $$$$$$$$$.

Johan.

PanamaJack
06-10-03, 07:55
HEY GUYS,

Thats one the main reasons why I'm moving to Panama City, its much more easier to bring your beautiful girlfriends into panama than here in the states. I enjoy traveling to SA, I've met many females that I wish I could invited to my home but living here in the state a girl coming from colombia has few chances on aquiring a visa. But once while on vacation in panama for six weeks I inquired about sending for a girl in cali they told me as long as I pick her up at the airport and I vouched for her she could travel to panama.

It makes me laugh when I talk to a american women its always the same, most of then asume that the women in latin america have no rights, they live in a different era, they have no power in society because latin men are machismos. No dout that most latin men are machismos but it doesn't make the females subservient in anyway. I usually tell my american girlfriends that a large majority of females girls in the states have grown up with the idea that femininity is a weakness, how wrong they are. Thats the major reason why the feminist movement has not caught on in latinamerican mosts latinas see their femininity as there strength and thats why I love latin women. I also tell them that the president of panama its a woman, what a big suprise a woman been at the top of a backwards country. well thats my two cents.... enjoy while you can guys.

AddictedToWomen
06-10-03, 22:46
I'm kind of a bit reluctant to join in this thread, but here we go:

Of the marriages I've seen fail, or failing, between Colombian girls and Western guys, it seems that the *guy*has a hell of a lot to answer for, in several cases considerably more than the girl who has stuck with them through totally unreasonable behaviour that any Western girl would have kicked their sorry arses to the kerb for long ago.

And no, these girls are *not* sponging off them either -- they are out there working or studying their cute little arses off, wondering what the fuck they are doing with their lives and usually thinking of going back home where the living is harder but the macho menfolk actually treat them better.

I'm now going to retreat into this bunker and wait for the incoming flak. :-)

nervousphill
06-11-03, 20:20
That's been my general experience as well with Colombian women (ones living here; never been to Colombia yet). Assuming that you have a REAL relationship with one and aren't just hooking up with some hot b***ch, that's using you (which i think is pretty easy to tell), I can't imagine most of them turning into a femnized monster!

Buzios
07-25-03, 20:01
I have read WSG for a good while now and find it to be entertaining, enlightening and damn good advice.

I offer the following about Colombian women as girlfriends (not talking about the pros): they can be the most wonderful and beautiful creatures on the face of this earth, but this comes at a price. It's call a TEMPER. Also, what others have said is true. they are raised to think that the man works and the woman stays home. If you can afford this arrangement, then all is perfect. But, if you are looking for an mate that will pull her weight in the income department then you better look elsewhere. In fact this is a trait of all latin women, not just Colombians.

I am a gringo with many Colombian friends here in Florida. I have traveled to Bogota several times with my friends and also had Colombian girlfriends here. For arm candy, they have no equal (my humble opinion), but they are very high maintenance.

Johan007
07-30-03, 15:54
Buzios wrote:
offer the following about Colombian women as girlfriends (not talking about the pros): they can be the most wonderful and beautiful creatures on the face of this earth, but this comes at a price. It's call a TEMPER. Also, what others have said is true. they are raised to think that the man works and the woman stays home. If you can afford this arrangement, then all is perfect. But, if you are looking for an mate that will pull her weight in the income department then you better look elsewhere. In fact this is a trait of all latin women, not just Colombians.****

I agree with you 100 %.
HOWEVER......

The high educated women also want jobs. Fact is that in many countries in SA they just do not find a "normal"job. So they are FORCED to stay home.
Besides that some MACHO males do not allow their women to work...!!
The women that reasly ONLY want to stay at home,spend ypur money....are called "Goldiggers"...stay away from those;-)

If you meet a girl which allready tells you in her second email that she wants 2-3 kids and be a "casa de ama" Forget her and dump her. That is NOT going to work in USA nore in Europe.

In my country nobody (only the very rich) can afford to let a woman stay home with 2-3 kids!!!
If you do so (when having a normal job) this would lead to a certain state of poverty!!

If you look well there are enough SA women that want a job.
Fact is that they THINK their education is ok. Which in fact is (mostly) NOT. Their diploms are not valid or are just overvalued in their home countries. Then when coming to USA or Europe.....they are in a shock,because no boss will hire them.
Besides that most SA women are Realy HAVING TROUBLES WITH LEARNING FORREIGN LANGUAGES!!!!!!!
They still think everybody should speak Spanish (or Portugese)!!!!
English....they just MIGHT learn within 1-2 years.
But Dutch....Swedish...german...Danish .French????
Forget it.

You should find out with 2-3 days if she is looking for a "suggar-daddy" which keeps her AND her family financialy secured OR if she is looking for an equal parter.
Some idots that are in their forties (or even older) with filled pockets are due to the fact that most latinas THINK all western men are RICH and are into "sponsoring" the family.
NOT.

SA is GREAT for mongering......sleazing arround and stuff like that. I love that kind of shit.....:-)

But finding a serious life-mate is a completely different ball game.

my 2 € cents.

Johan.

PS: I am talking with 3 colombianitas and i am heading for Colombia (probably Cartagena) this october/November for 3 weeks.

Johan007
07-30-03, 16:03
Addictedtowomen wrote:
And no, these girls are *not* sponging off them either -- they are out there working or studying their cute little arses off, wondering what the fuck they are doing with their lives and usually thinking of going back home where the living is harder but the macho menfolk actually treat them better.

I seriously DOUBT that!!!! I hardly believe a male,chauvinistic,macho from Colombia will treat his wife BETTER then an averahe US/European guy.
WHY????

In Colombia there are sooooo many women....;-)
If you have a little money you can "buy"any woman you want.
Here we have more men. Woman work for their money...at least most are.

Besides that many latinos drink and even HIT their women if she is doing something wrong in HIS eyes.

Try THAT here.....and you'll be facing some barrs from behind the police station!!!;-)

What is true...is the fact that latino men are BETTER ASS-kissers (suck-ups).....and KNOW exactly what latinas want to hear. For us westerners it is hardly to bear if you hear the mega romantic crap which some men tell to girls/women in SA.
If you told that crap to any women HERE she'd be laughing her ass off......and she probably told you to shove off;-)
If you know how they play the game in SA....YOU are settled;-)

Johan.

Buzios
07-30-03, 20:21
JohanOO7,

I think that we both know these Colombian girls very well. I will also comment that most married Colombian guys (regardless of economics), will have a mistress on the side. It is pretty much accepted as fact down there. Times are slowly changing and the women are gradually not accepting this arangement. However, the general rule is that so long as the man does not flaunt his mistress to his wife and so long as he does not disrespect her with the arrangement, it is generally overlooked. It is just the way it is down there. All of my friends that live there have mistresses, and all of the mistresses know that these men guys are married and have families! It is simply a different world. Too bad it is not like that here in the States. The problem is, once the move here and become Americanized, they don'y put up with that shit.

There is really alot to be said to having a nice wife and family and the ability to maintain something on the side. Lucky men have been doing it for years, but here in the States if you get caught it costs you $$$$ in alimony, down there it's no problem.

Even with all the potential negative factors of finding a South American chica for a girlfriend, it is still worth it. These American prima donna wps's (worthless piece of shit's) are not worth the headaches.

Johan007
07-31-03, 06:44
buzios:

you are completely right!!
i know all about "amantas"and shit like that;-)
sex is no big deal in sa. it is a part of life and most south-americans enjoy it daily!!!!
when you are married for some years here you get lucky if you can fuck your wife once a week on the saturday night....!!! some married collegues of mine can screw about twice a month!! haha. they are realy jealous of my sa fucking trips,i tell you that;-)

you mentioned the fact that latinas will 'change" after arriving in the states or europe. and that is correct.

that is why i still believe it is nearly impossible to live with a latina in usa or europa.
that is why i am looking to settle down in a sa country.
then.....offcourse it is a different ball game and we too can fuck our brains out!!!
(and i will...trust me;-)

here...if you even try this...you got the sack within a nano-second!!!
most divorces here are all about status/money and shit like that. i think less then 5 % of all divorces in holland are about cheating.
dutch men/women are very faithfull.....but oooo soooo boring!!!:-(

you just don't get the change to cheat here....and that is a fact. i am sure if the men here were given the oppertunity they too would fuck outdoors like hell!!
did you ever tried making eyes to a "lady"here on the street???? hell they would probably scream "[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)" if you did...lol

in sa this is the way to make contact (malls..etc.etc well you know what i mean)

johan.

PanamaJack
07-31-03, 08:20
GUYs,

I can vouched for that!!!
My colombian exfiancee, introduced me to her dad and pretty much all her family in Cali colombia, after spending several month in colombian, started to find out that her father still married to her mother had a novia on the side. Once he even took me to her house to meet her, she must have been not much older than 25 he is 52. He told me once that there's so many colombian chicas that would never have the opportunity to married, that they choose to be mistress, why? I don't have the slidest idea.

Shit thats nothing my exfiancee's uncle has a 18 year old mistress he's 61, he even has an apartment set up for here. He has a business in cali so he somewhat well of. The thing that suprise me the most was the fact that, uncle's wife knows about the 18 year old chica and doesn't give a fuck...maybe she does give a f.....) but what can she do. A guess she must be thinking as long as he provides for the house takes care of his homely duty his entitle.

I guess if I lived in cali I'll probably be doing the same shit, I just move to latin american and absolutely love it!! not even in my dreams could I had image having such a good time...... Well guy good luck and happy hunting.

Buzios
07-31-03, 22:05
Johan,

I have never been to Holland, and so I was very surprised to hear comments about the sexual climate there. I guess I always assumed that Holland (specially w/ Amsterdam) was much more sexually active and liberated than over here in the States.

Here there seems to be alot of fucking going....(just not between spouses). I have an American princess (pain in the ass) girlfriend at the moment. The sex has definately slowed since we first met, but is still "OK". Not sure how long I can keep her around. But, I still make my SA trips with my amigos down to Costa Rica or Colombia. Also, I'm still able to score on the side here every now and then.

It would be great to live in SA, what a great culture for finding snatch! But, I don't think I could make the same $$$ as here in the States. My friends and I have been thinking of buying an apartment or small business down in SA so that we can have a good excuse to visit. (They are married, so sometimes it is hard for them to explain these "fishing" trips).

Johan007
08-03-03, 15:48
gUYS,

IT IS FINAL....i WILL BE IN COLOMBIA BETWEEN 24-10 AND 20-11!!
If anyone wants to join up.....it is fine with me. But please be carefull with stuff about mongering etc....because my GF is with me!! (allthough her english is about nada....!)

i WILL FLY IN bOGOTA...FROM THERE INLAND FLIGHT TO CARTAGENA!

We will see what happens.

But i allready noticed my GF is VERY jealous!!
She is a HOT 25 yo canela from Colombia!!

Still I hope to sneak away for some "action"....;-)
I have some "back-up"if things might turn out bad...!

Keep you guys posted.

Johan.

Marino
08-04-03, 02:21
A few days ago on Cali Board I was raising this topic " How Calenas are as a housewife or girlfriend". Well, I got no response at all. It looked like other members were not interested in this topic. Just came to find out on this general info. board many recent messages discussed about this topic. I was talking about Calenas in Cali, but I think the discussion can be expanded to Colombian women, or Latinas.

On Cali board, everybody was talking about how easy it is to pick up a non-pro in Cali., and yet others were saying the Calenas can be good wives. I know many members on this board or many foreigners traveled to Colombia in the hope of finding a girl friend and eventually marry her. I know in SA people's attitude towards sex is very different than that of us in the US. By reading on the Cali board, I have the impression that these Calenas are very open about lesure sex. I was there once myself, and I do think the description about their openness with sex was pretty accurate. Many young regular girls I met have multiple boyfriends or sexpartners. I just can't picture these girls as good housewives even if you marry them and live down in SA. What do you guys think? PanamaJack, Johanoo7, Buzio.

Johan007
08-04-03, 22:33
Marino,

I tried many women. Russians,bulgarians,Romanians (my ex wife was from Romania),Ukrainians,Brasilians,Peruvians,DR,colombians (fucked one right here in Holland!!)etc.etc.
Also Dutch and German women I have fucked.

Everywere there is GOOD and BAD....but when it comes down to sex....latinas are GREAT.
Given the odds i'd say they beat anything anywere regarding sex. That is why I (and thousands like me) go to SA for sex.
Simple as that.
Try chatting to them in a chatroom....you will SEE the difference within 1 minute! But learn spanish..!!

I found out that the socalled "conservative"type of women can be a real pain in the ASS.
Mostly they hold you off.....let you pay money....use you...and then after some days or even weeks you get some...it is a BIG turn off....:-(

Latinas UNDER 25 are to avoid for wifes and serious stuff. They simply aren't ready to settle down.
But for fun.....Hey I'll do a horny latina of 21 yo any day!!:-)

I accept them as they are. I'd rather have a latina with a temper then an icecold Russian who says nothing,feels nothing and is very indifferent.

That is MHO.

Johan

PanamaJack
08-05-03, 09:04
Marino,

I've always said that ever the day I put the ball & chain on, its going to be to a colombiana, why? and guys this is my personal experience, colombianas much more than any other women from other places that I've met, tend to stick around throught the good and bad.

About colombianas been good housewives, I think it has alot to do with a individual female. On any given day you find a colombiana that might be increadable in the sack but its worthless at most other things, and sometimes you hit the motherload with one that can fuck, cook, clean and work and she's not bad looking, so really its to much of a generalization.

I love colombianas because of my personal experience with colombian girlfriends, traveling to colombia, living in colombia for about six month and the many colombianas that I've in panama. I can truly say that some of the very best times of my life have been with colombianas no dout, but I have a cousin thats married to a argentinan from BA, and we argue so much about colombianas and porteñas, so it really has to do with your personal expierence, my cousin went to college in argentina for 6 years so thats why he talks so much shit, but I do love his wife she is a hell of a woman........ shit maybe I need to check out argentina before making any decisions what do you guys think.

XXL
08-07-03, 18:41
Latinas vs others

I sort of started this thread long ago so it's time I put my oar in again.

In fact, I have little to add to what Johan007 (a fellow countryman of mine give or take 150 miles) has written so far. He seems to have reached about the same level of understanding - and disillusion- as I have. Amsterdam a flesh spot? Twenty years ago, may be. Now a big European city like all European cities, where the only sex you can have as a non-millionaire is a wank in a cramped overpriced hotel room.

It is not a question of "Latinas are the best" or "Asians are great" or "Mulatas are better in bed". All women can be good in bed if they want to and if they have to. All women can be good wives or good *****s if they want to or if they have to.

It all boils down to bargaining power, financial and legal. Men's bargaining power in the West = 0. Men's present role in the West is to pay, and pay and pay. No rights, no fun. Blackmailed, framed up, ruined, sent to jail.

You want to bring a Latina-Africana-Asiana or any a'woman into this lawlessness and expect her to respect you and love you and cater to your needs? It had better be Mother Theresa!

xxl

Johan007
10-03-03, 03:08
Guys,

since I broke up with my Colombiana yesterday (after i found out she was lying to me) I now can enjoy Colombia to the MAX!!!

It was too late to cancel....and anyway I did want to go!!

So Colombia here I come!!(without the GF)

I AM GAME.:-)

Johan.

PS: allready i emailed two hot bogotena hookers from internet. And they look promising!!

StudPlayer
10-17-03, 20:59
Ok, here I am in Panama getting my Latin American legs underneath me, having just´"escaped" the great white north. I am soon going to be visiting Colombia no matter how scary it is.

Is anyone there now or thinking about going in the next week or so? I will be checking flight schedules and availabilities later today?

Is anyone else around and heading into the wild west?

OttoGraham
10-25-03, 14:16
UNCLE OTTO’S CHARITIBLE FUND DRIVE!

Support WSG Charities, increase your charitable giving by 50%!

As you know, the WSGForum comes to you completely free of charge, thanks to the hard work of our webmaster, Jackson. Sites that provide far less entertainment and information charge big bucks for “memberships.”

Some of you may not realize that Jackson is also the moving spirit behind WSGCharities, which was formed for the express purpose of collecting funds to be used to purchase food for hungry children in Argentina.

The website is www.wsgcharities.com.

Between now and November 30th, for each $2 you contribute to WSGCharities, I will kick in an additional dollar, up to the breaking point of my own bank account. Your contributions are 100% tax deductible and totally in the good spirit that our community has.

In order to donate, visit the www.wsgcharities.com, and click on “donations.” After you have sent in your Pay Pal or snail-mail contribution, send me an email (ottograham@hotmail.com) with “I’m a friend of Uncle Otto” in the subject line, with the donation amount listed in the body of your email. And for every two dollars you contribute, I will match it with another dollar.

Thanks!

-Uncle Otto

TravelMen
10-27-03, 19:28
I am thinking of trying a LA country next Feb.

Can any one tell me which country in South or central America would be best over all.
I prefer the lighter skinned out going Latin types. Also prefer a semi pro.

Where would be best for non pros.

I tried Rio a few years ago. The women were great but a bit too pro like. Not that cheap either.

Is Feb a good time?

I was thinking of Colombia or Venezualar.

Thanks in advance

Rabo Verde
11-16-03, 05:43
Anyone been to Manizales?

Vallenato
12-05-03, 23:44
Anybody at Miami airport next Thursday (12/11) heading to Colombia? If so, PM me, and we can hook up for a beer!

VallenatoNegrito!

Tomcat2
12-10-03, 06:35
Does anyone can give me some links (such as yahoo group) regarding daily life for foreigners in Colombia? Thanks.

Ferolga777
01-16-04, 02:25
I recommend the guide book

Footprint Colombia Handbook: The Travel Guide
by Authors: Peter Pollard
Released: June, 2001
ISBN: 1900949717
Paperback

This guide book is head and shoulders above the lonely planet guide. Much better for a middle class or affluent tourists than LP's.

This guide has information about Colombia that impressed my Colombian friends.

Ferolga

Cajun Muscle
02-21-04, 08:47
After looking at the pics of Columbian women in this and other sites, I have to say that Columbia seems to have type of women I like(hot, thick and spicy). I want to take my first trip to Cartagena and would like to get as much info as possible on cheap apts where all the working and non working girl action is, other useful web sites, where to get the best airfares etc.

I would also like to hook up with any guys that will be in Cartagena at the end of March-mid April or that live in that area.

I would also like to let you guys know of a web site that seems to have very good International airfares (travelhub.com). Let me know if this site is good or if there are better rates at other sites.

Thanks for all the great info!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space after commas and after periods. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after commas and one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

BASIC RULES for COMMAS & PERIODS
1. There is ALWAYS a single period at the end of a sentence.
2. There is ALWAYS a space after a comma or a period.
3. There is NEVER a space before a comma or a period.

Rex Kramer
03-06-04, 14:10
Hello friends,

FIRST OF ALL, I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT THE PURPOSE FOR ME WRITING THIS POST IS FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY ... I KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO READ AND CONTRIBUTE TO THIS SITE WHO HAVE SEEN, EXPERIENCED, AND LIVED A LOT MORE THAN ME!

IN THE 30 YEARS THAT I HAVE ROAMED THIS EARTH, I ONLY KNOW ONE THING FOR CERTAIN, AND THAT TRUTH IS I LOVE WOMEN! I ALWAYS HAVE, AND ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!!

I, WITHOUT A DOUBT, WILL DEFINITELY END UP LIKE MY GRANDFATHER, EYEING OFF HIS GRANDSON'S NEW GIRLFRIEND THINKING, "I WOULDN'T MIND A SHOT AT THAT!”

Ok then, ... I've been reading these pages for a little while now, been hobbying for years, and recently have started contributing a few thoughts, experiences and photos (oh yere Jackson, did you receive my photos from Brasil???) to this site.

Bit of background on me (in case anyone cares), I am Australian and have travelled to the States, Germany, France, Holland, Spain, Bali, South Africa and spent most of last year in Brasil and Argentina. Have mongered hard... and have loved it!

In one week I will start another 9 months of travel heading to Thailand, Peru and Columbia...... (really looking forward to Columbia - heard the girls are really nice, as well as hot!!!!!!!!!)

... Anyway, what got me thinking started a couple of weeks ago, when I read a few posts from members from this board (not naming names) touching on the subject of "dating / settling down / marriage", to ladies from other countries, instead of simply mongering and getting a different chick every night (which I have done, for extended periods of time, and loved).

I also have read A LOT of reports by members who live in the States (where I too have lived for about a year), discussing how, generally speaking, they would never like to settle down / get married to / or date "these types of women"...In case you were wondering Australian women (in particular women from Sydney), are exactly the type of women that I have heard described in these pages (speaking generally of coarse)... ego driven, self centred, materialistic and basically a nightmare to "approach / have sex with / or get to know" without an incredible amount of hoop jumping, and intense game playing"……. And what I would like to add, through my experience, is that a lot of these “ladies – using that term lightly” are simply LOOKING FOR BRAD PITT OR DAVID BECKHAM (and then in the same breathe putting sh*t on men for concentrating purely on “externals").

Don't get me wrong, I can pull these girls (well some of them). In the past I played the game ... But I guess the truth of the matter is I am not willing to play their games no more!!!!!!! Over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... Over the years I have met, dated, and considered settling down / marrying a couple of these girls, but in the end, always ended up "back-dooring it"... Perhaps it is just me (unable to commit, grass is greener, immature etc, etc), or maybe I'm smart (a lot of my friends are married, and I don't envy the kind of life they have – but what do I know???? Maybe they are extremely happy. I'm not them. I'm just on the outside looking in - maybe I AM THE LOSER??????).
Anyway, after my experiences (particularly of last year being in Argentina and Brasil) l, and reading these pages (which I must admit I thoroughly enjoy, e.g people's experiences, opinions, travels, and the girls, oh the girls), I have started thinking about a few things.
Last year, time and time again, I met some amazing, beautiful women (both pro's and non pro's and sometimes semi-pro's), that I shared fantastic experiences with (both sexual and non sexual)... cool chicks that I could hang out with, do things and be myself with effortless ease! Me and my mate literally “tore the place up for months).
Since coming back to Australia, I have barely spent anytime with any girls here at all (a few hookers and a couple of Sydney chicks who gave me the sh*ts so I promptly said "GO AWAY”)... All I have done is worked to gather $$$ to leave again.
So anyway, back to the point of my thoughts, I know I am probably not alone with wanting to meet and experience (in every way) different girls from around the world, but how long can this be done for??? If I had 10 million bucks I may not be asking myself this question, or maybe I still would?
Should I continue to keep mongering, living for the excitement of "my next trip"??? (spending my $, returning to Australia, making $, packing up my stuff and leaving again etc, etc)... Or maybe Australia is the problem (beautiful country, but on the whole, the people here are.... well.... not to friendly, in particular the women)... Or should I try to geographically relocate to another country I really like, where the people (yes, including the women), are cool??? Or should I meet a cool girl and take her back to Australia???
Yes, I know this is a complicated question (and maybe been asked by some out there at some point), and that's why I would love other's to share your EXPERIENCES & to a lesser degree your OPINIONS on this topic.
Has anyone out there in WSG land relocated to another country for a long period of time, met a girl (or girls) and had it work out all good? ...Or met a really cool girl overseas and took them back to your home country only to discover that they moulded themselves into exactly the type of woman you were trying to escape? ... Been dumped by your "cool chick from another country" for a better-looking bloke with more loot, or simply residency into that country? ... Or perhaps took them home and lived "happily ever after" (O.K., shut up ... you know what I mean!)
... I guess a lot of you guys will simply state "It depend on the kind of girl you are with?” raising more questions like, "does the girl really like you for you, are just the illusion (or reality) of a better life, in another place?”... (this is starting to sound a bit like Dr Phil isn't it!)
And what about pros???? Are they long-term "girlfriend etc" material????
... Who knows, maybe I am going in circles with this? ... I know this is a websites for blokes to talk and discuss SEX, ON A GLOBAL LEVEL, and maybe this post is becoming. …UMMM…a little deep???
Or perhaps I am just suffering from withdrawals (its been 3 months in OZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Anyway, would love to hear your thoughts!
Your man from "down under" - Rex Kramer!!!!
P.S THE THOUGHT OF ONLY HAVING SEX WITH ONE WOMAN, AND ONE WOMAN ONLY SCARES THE ABSOLUTE SH*T OUTTA ME - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I was born, and will die a monger!

Johan
03-24-04, 04:31
to Rex.

i hear ya. you are wondering if you should settle down and find a good girl to have a long term relationship... may be getting married....
remember, falling in love is very different from getting into relationship. heaven and earth difference. the best analogy is like the desire to make lots of money verus actually working hard to make money. totally different deal.

in your case, i think you are really confused and need to take a cold shower and consider the following.

1. the girls you met in brasil/argentina whom you defined as pro and semi pro are actually ALL PRO. they are good for having fun, dole out some cash, have a few hours of passion but that's all. having relationship? definitively, definitely NO Nada e Nunca. i have known so many gringo guys from all over western europe, USA, Canada who fell in love and married semi pro and pro. NONE, repeat, NONE turned out to have good relations. these girls are the best actresses you ever find and don't think otherwise. remember, irrespective of all the discussions about how these "good girls" forced by economic circumstances to go pro and they have good heart. i don't doubt they have good heart but when you get into long term relationship, you are dealing with ATTITUDE, MOTIVATION not HEART. case in point, there are millions of poor young girls in brasil/argentina however, i doubt there are millions of Pro there. i have nothing against pros and i love them too. however, the fact that there are 10X more poor girls who did not turn pro despite proverty tells you something. btw, don't fool yourself by thinking the "semi-pro" concept. you are either IN THIS or OUT OF this, Duyba (GW Bush) country here. there is no semi pro. so, repeat, go have fun, spend the cash.
2. what about totally non pro girls? yes, you can find those girls, i presume you speak fluent spanish and portugese and you will have no problem picking up truly good girls who are totally non pro. in this context, i would say, it has less to do with the girls but more to do with you. establishing a long term relations requires lots of maturity, focus and DEDICATION. are you ready to go into relationship? possibly get married and support a family? i am referring to mathematics here. how much are you making? what is the cost of having a relationship? a family? if the girl is not of professional standing (for Professional, i mean career as lawyer, accoutant, computer engineer) who makes good money, you probably have to support her or sponsor her (if she moves to Australia or US with you). that's a lot of responsibility. have you run a cost/benefit analysis?

Rex, you know what, i don't think you will listen to me. i have witnessed so many guys like you who will go into this "relationship" thing with a pro or semi pro no matter what. so, good luck if you choose that path.... you will need lots of luck....:)

Saint
03-27-04, 23:05
Rex Kramer,

I just read your post. Take what I have to say (just like the other posts) with a grain of salt. I've been hobbying fairly hard for the past 4 or 5 years. The first couple of years the USA then the past two years primarily South America (Brazil and Buenos Aires). Have expanded to Europe, Mexico, Central America and other countries now like Colombia.

I think Johan gives some good advice but I would disagree that it's totally impossible to meet nice girls that are working girls. I think all of us would agree though that they aren't the best girls to settle down with. No matter what any guy says we all have a double standard when it comes to sex. If girls sleep with lots of guys somehow that makes them bad. If we do it somehow it makes us studs. I don't agree with that stereotype. Still, if you get involved with these girls you will always think about it in the back of your mind. It takes someone VERY strong emotionally to deal with the girl's past.

You are a young guy and you have a lot of years ahead of you. You sound well traveled so I'm sure you've seen and been through a lot. There is nothing better than traveling and seeing the world. I think if you go out looking for love it can be a recipe for disaster. The thing you have to consider is it's tough enough to make a normal relationship work these days. One where you don't have to worry or think about all the issues of a girl working. The divorce rate in some areas is 7 out of 10. Imagine factoring in all the stresses of language barriers, cultural differences, age differences, educational backgrounds and it probably skyrockets.

Marriage is a LOT of work. You sound a little like what I'm going through. I absolutely LOVE girls. I love everything about them. However, I think about some of great girls I have passed aside always thinking the next better thing will come along. Now I'm starting to think what if she doesn't come.

It's not impossible to make things work with a girl you meet this way but it's sure tough. I've met hundreds of girls. I only wanted a relationship with one girl. I dated her almost a year. Luckily she had a tourist visa so I could fly her in to my house several times for month long stints. It really was a good relationship although we had some differences. The main reason I broke up was not because of her past. It was because I remembered how it was when I was married before. I was in a perfect marriage and I still cheated.

My advice is if you are serious, spend significant amounts of time with a girl you meet. Meet her family. Meet her friends. Stay with her in her place. See what her life is like. It's easy to THINK you "fell in love" after a little while but true love takes time. Love is easy when you are on week long or 2 week long trips to the girls city. What about when you're sharing the medicine cabinet with her? What about when you find out her bad habits and she finds out your bad habits? Financial burdens of helping her out and possibly her family too. Remember that many girls are working this type of job because they support their families and their own kids.

Think to yourself... if this girl gets sick are you willing to take the time and quite possibly lots of money to be responsible for her? In Europe or the USA many young girls that we date are fairly self- sufficient. If they aren't, they have family or friends to fall back on in difficult times. It's not the case with many of these girls in Central and South America.

Yes, girls in many USA and European cities are what we would call bitches. Keep in mind though these girls in other countries have their own can of worms too. It's quite hard to get to know a girl over a few weekend or weeklong trips. It's funny but sometimes we let our sexual energy get in the way of our thinking. I've had good luck with American girls in the past. I just stopped dating them because I'm not looking for a serious relationship and most seem to be in what I call "nesting mode".

If you're asking if we'd recommend you settle down with a pro. I think most of us would advise against it. Am I saying it's impossible? No. I'm just saying it's really difficult. There are a lot of great girls out there that I met through the 'hobby'. There are soooo many great girls though that are not in the hobby. Spend any significant time in South America and you'll meet them doing everyday things like going to the store, the bank, restaurants, malls, etc.

It's good that you are asking yourself some difficult questions now. It's good to think again and get the thought process going. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately too. None of us are getting any younger. I met a great non-pro girl that I'm kind of starting the beginning stages of a relationship with. Still, I ask myself if I'm capable of a serious committed relationship. I wish you the best of luck.

Remember, love is what's left after lust fades away.......

Saint

California Guy
03-29-04, 00:50
Curious to those who have been to both Columbia and Brazil as to which is better in terms of meeting regular girls? I know I have seen some amazing Columbian women here and I just love the look Brazilian's have but I have heard the regular girls there are hard to meet?

If you have a choice where would you go first? I haven't been to either and was planning a trip soon.

Saint
03-29-04, 15:39
California Guy,

It's kind of hard to answer that question as the answer depends on a lot of different things. What are you looking for with "regular girls"? Just sex? Relationship? I've been to Brazil 7 times last year and only been to Colombia once so I'm probably not the best person to ask but I'll give my opinion anyway.

To score with the regular girls both places it's essential that you speak their language. You don't have to be fluent but have to communicate enough to communicate. It's almost impossible to pick up a normal girl in both places without being to at least speak a little.

I'd say Colombia is easier to pick up normal girls if you have some game. I got about 5 phone numbers of regular girls walking around ChipiChape mall. In Brazil I've met a few normal girls too. My Portuguese isn't nearly as good as my Spanish but enough to get by. Portuguese is really tough so if you don't already speak Spanish it will be tougher to learn.

Both are good places to go though. If you haven't already started Pimsleur I'd highly recommend it. It's a good audio course. They have 90 lessons for Brazillian Portuguese and 100 lessons for Spanish. Good luck.

Saint

California Guy
03-30-04, 07:31
Saint,

Thanks for the info. I just know a couple Columbian women and they are amazing. I love the dark skin and these girls have great figures as well, more athletic and model types.

At the same time I love the attitude of Brazilian people. The women to me are just gorgeous because again the dark skin and good bodies on some, well the ones South :) I am in California, as you can see by my names, and met a Brazilian girl here a couple years back. Unfortunately I spent little time with her as she had to go back do to finishing school. I know most of the girls that come here are a bit snobby but I have been told this isn't the case with girls down in Brazil. I guess the ones who come to the US have money and by the time they arrive here thee are too many guys hitting on them so their heads get big.

I have some game but I just work a lot and don't have much time to do anything here. Plus as you can see I really prefer those type of women and there just aren't many here or they are taken. I am still in my late 20's and make a decent living as well. I am sure money has some importance but with normal everyday girls I doubt it means everything.

It sounds as if you like Brazil, 7 times :) Have you been to Argentina? I have heard the women their are just as beautiful. Columbia would be great but it definitely worries me a lot so I am not sure about my concerns. If I found a traveling companion or something I would think about it but I would rather go some place I am less concerned about being beaten, robbed, etc...

I will be going to Europe as well this Summer so if you have any favorites maybe send me an IM or just reply, I also posted a message on the Prague and Ukraine boards. I am thinking about going to both, maybe moscow instead of Kiev, but I am not sure if I want to go to Russia. The women in Eastern Europe are beautiful as well but the skin isn't what I prefer, love the tan girls, still I would like to have fun. I guess Germany has a good mix of girls as well and I only hear good things about it.

Okay well any sites for Brazilian or Argentinian women? Maybe your favorite spots as well? Plus check my Europe posts and maybe you can give some imput their.

Thanks!

Saint
03-30-04, 15:53
California Guy,

Have I been to Argentina?? Ha, ha. That's funny. Yes, I've been there over a dozen times in two years. Go to the Buenos Aires section. It's the most active section on WSG. My first report was back in late April 2002. You can read it in the archives.

You are right about the Brazillians already here. In fact, once most sweet girls hit the US border the girls network kicks in and the girls quickly find out what they can get and they change. I'm not saying all of them but the majority of them. Do you know who the most powerful group is in the USA? Nope. Not lawyers, doctors, politicians. It's a strikingly beautiful woman. They can get anything they want if they are smart about it.

I'm not going to list any sites for BA. Go to that BA section. There is more information on Buenos Aires than any other city. It's still my favorite city. Has everything.

As far as Europe, I've hit Europe about 6 times in the past 6 months. I think you might like Lugano, Switzerland. Go back and read my reports. The best of both worlds. I met lots of Brasileras there! Plus the city is beautiful. I'm hitting Amsterdam/Paris/Prague in May for two weeks so that will be yet another European adventure.

Colombia had the best looking girls overall in the normal non P2P scene. Not in the P2P scene though. Brazil and Argentina have much hotter girls in the hobby overall but the average girl walking around on the street in Colombia is more attractive. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Saint

California Guy
03-31-04, 10:55
Saint,

Hey thanks again. I will check your messages and see what is going on. I'm definitely hitting up Prague as well this year but not until Fall. I am not sure but maybe Kiev or Moscow because I have heard they are good, well at least Kiev. Of course that was from a local so I am not sure how much to believe? I know everyone who has been to prague has only good things to say, at least about the city itself. To me I don't mind if the women are too expensive or not that attractive in a place like that because I will just enjoy the scenery, though a couple hotties helps :)

No doubt the South American section is my next trip and the women to me are just the best looking. Columbia scares me so I will probably just head down south and see what Brazil and Argentina has to offer, plus I have friends from both locations so I can probably get hooked up. Actually I know a hot girl from Columbia as well but she can't go back, visa, so other than her I would be out of it going their.

Okay well I look forward to your reports and I will post mine as well. Take care and have a good trip.

Cali

Sean EZ
04-07-04, 07:12
California Guy, FYI the country is called "Colombia".

Sylvan
04-29-04, 03:16
Is Colombia safe to go to right now? If it is, which has gives a better experience: Colombia or Cuba? Which is safer/more hassle free? I know in Cuba many speak English. Is this the case in Colombia? I am Canadian, so going to Cuba poses no problems.

And now my main question: where is it easier/cheaper to get laid? I'm still young and attractive, so I might have hopes of getting freebies- where is this more likely?

Sorry about the deluge.

Thanks,

Syl

Eric7
04-29-04, 06:48
Sylvan,

I don't know how soon till you're leaving, but answers to all your questions and more, are right here. Just like it is on the cuban board. It just takes a little diggin, or a lot of diggin, but it's all there.

Don't pass up on the colombian expierence! enjoy....

eric7

Dollar Bill
05-24-04, 14:58
ALL - FARC is out bombing the hell out of different areas of the country (Northwest Colombia (normally safer)). Many dead and many wounded.

This to celebrate the 40 anniversary of their start of the "war."

Please see the link below for the CNN story:

http://us.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americas/05/23/colombia.attack.ap/index.html

Good Luck and please be safe. Gringos are easy to spot and although that might help you with the ladies, it also makes you an easy target for the FARC.

$Bill

Dollar Bill
05-25-04, 13:50
Here is some more info on the attacks:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americas/05/24/colombia.40.years.ap/index.html

Please be safe!

$Bill

Member #3453
06-04-04, 00:57
For a long time now I have been reading about Colombia and how the mongering experience there is exceptional. Problem is...I have also read about the safety concerns that are apparently a part of daily life.

Recently, I've read some brief comments on the board that indicate that things may have turned around a bit as far as safety compared to past years, but there is nothing written on the boards that is very definitive on the subject.

I am planning a trip to Costa Rica for July 1st, but the lure of Colombia keeps coming back to haunt me. The recent posts concerning Costa Rica and the level of experiences there have me wondering if I wouldn't be just as happy in Monterrey, Mexico, where I visit quite frequently. Apparently the quality has suffered in Costa Rica, and frankly, it has me somewhat concerned that I will be wasting my money. I know there are also other venues that offer great experiences...BA, Brazil, etc...but, I am limited on the amount of flight hours and total time that I have to devote to my hobby. If that were not the case, I would merely hop on a plane to Bangkok again and be done with it. Of course, the latin experience is not something you can obtain in SE Asia, and I dearly love latina women. So.............

I have studied the board on Colombia, and the GFE and chica quality seems to be much better in Colombia than in Costa Rica. I would sincerely love to visit Colombia, but I am scared shitless! If it weren't for the safety concerns, I would go there instead of Costa Rica without hesitation. It is not too much farther away than Costa Rica, and it seem doable.

So, does anybody really know what the safety situation is at the present time? Are the statistics in my favor. I know you can't extend any guarantees, but will I be safe if I choose to visit Colombia (ie: kiddnappings, bombs, official harrassement over drug running, crime, and the list goes on and on? You guys have scared me shitless!!!!

Furthermore, which of the cities offers the best hunting ground in terms of GFE's, price, and level of effort required to find the GFE. I am looking for the perfect venue in Colombia, the least expensive cost for chicas, the highest quality available, and the perfect GFE experience. I'm not asking too much am I (HAHAHAHA!!!!) ;-) I'm wondering which of the mongering destinations in Colombia offers the closest to an experience that might be typically had in Thailand. But I realize there is really probably nowhere that can compete with the experiences I've had in Pattaya. Never-the-less, I would like to know which mongering venue in Colombia comes the closest to that level of performance.

I know these questions can be researched on the board, and I have thoroughly looked at the postings on the board prior to asking these questions. But, the reports seem to be relatively outdated. That is, due to the level of instability, the posts are not consistent about the level of experience you might encounter if you visit Colombia now, today. I guess it's because of the relative instability of Colombia, that there is really nothing presently on the board that would indicate that it is any safer now to visit than it was a couple of years ago...and, a couple of years ago, it was considered pretty dangerous for a US citizen to visit Colombia.

I am looking for comments from all you who visit Colombia on a regular basis; all of you seasoned and experienced Colombia mongers. I need to know what you think. If you believe I should go for it, then I really want to be convinced, but only if it is "relatively" safe to visit. Please tell me like it is...Thanks in advance.

Dusty27
06-05-04, 12:26
Hi There,

Well this would be my first official post, I've only just recently stumbled upon this website much to my disapointment. I'm plannin a lonewolf trip through to the Americas especially Colombia for the xmas holidays. I'll hire a bike and see if I can motor my way too as much places as possible to find the cheapest and tastiest latina snatch! LOL, in a record time of 2 weeks I'm off to Bulgaria soon. Apparently its quite a good place for pickin up some gyspsian hardbodies thought a bit of that would dedinitely wet me appetite.

I couldnt help add, that I think this website is a most informative site and their are some very seasoned and helpful mongers out there, taking the time to share their knowlege with us.

Cheers,

Any way if someone is interested in trip to Colombia during Xmas period give us a shout see if we can sort someting out.

Laters

Dusty

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Surfer
06-07-04, 02:03
Dusty: Do a google search on "Striking viking" BEFORE going to Colombia, OK? HE was a hardcore toughguy biker who was only released by the guerillias after high level governmental intervention. Do NOT count on getting the same type of special intervention. If you STILL decide to bike around Colombia, please email me so I can take out a life insurance policy on you (though I know they won't pay until your body is located-kidnapping is NOT a covered risk).

Dick for Brains
06-07-04, 04:49
Does anyone know of any good sites for chatting with Columbian women?

Thanks for your help.

DfB

Happy C
06-07-04, 12:15
amigos.com

El Culion
06-07-04, 13:55
DFB,

Try this one colombia.com/chat.

Dollar Bill
06-07-04, 15:09
A good NON-MONGERING (non-competing) website is:

www.amigos.com

You will need to be able to write in Spanish though!

$Bill

ps - my friend is excellent in Spanish and he has many women that he has met, CALLING him from different parts of the world because of that website.

Dollar Bill
06-16-04, 14:46
34 KILLED IN COLOMBIA MASSACRE -

Farm workers in the Dept. of Norte de Santander - but this story still talks about an area that a monger might venture into and could be of interest to someone on this board.

See link below for story.

http://us.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americas/06/15/colombia.massacre.ap/index.html

$Bill

Ferolga777
06-17-04, 03:26
Gee Dollar Bill, thanks for the one man terror campaign. ;>)

Should I post this response only in the General section, or, should I respond in every section so that everyone can enjoy my jaundiced view of the world?

Cheerio,
Ferolga

Belmont
06-19-04, 20:36
Dick for brains,

Also try www.cybercupido.com NOT A MONGER SITE. You will need to know spanish though. Post your picture and they will come to you! There are 20,000 Columbianas on their web site. VEIW THE PICS. I used this site prior to visiting Peru and it got me real GFE's. There are many Columbianas who contact me regularly 2-3 a week unsolicited. I highly recomend this site, although it requires payment to join. But worth every penny.

Buena suerte!

Surfer
06-20-04, 19:11
Dick4brains: Match.com has a Latin American version which has a translator (English to Spanish of course). Cybercupido has its strength and weaknesses (like only 1 SMALL -no more than 50kb- photo versus 5 larger format pictures on other sites like www.meetic.com (match.com is 3 I think). Let's face it, the pictures are the most important thing as you can learn way more about personality from talking on phone than reading a written profile, MANY of which tell you almost nothing about her.

Nyc Expat
06-21-04, 06:56
Belmont

Cypercupido is free to join, free to use, view, write to profiles and respond to messages. However, a paid membership gives advantages f.ex. unlimited daily message replies.

Most of the women on the site are also free members. Many are very attractive. Very few are actually GOLD members.

Surfer
06-21-04, 18:16
Re cybercupido, free members limited to 2 emails per day 20 plus viewing of 20 pictures. Also, you can only email girls if you are within their preferred range of ages. Finally, a fair number of chicas have their fotos designated as "private" and/or only receive messages from Gold Members.

Bill12
06-30-04, 01:00
Rex's post really made me think. I first went to Colombia to meet good girls. It was easy to do, but still had to meet 50 of them to find one I really liked, but at least in Colombia there are 50 to meet, cause I can't meet that many here in the U.S. in ten years!!

As far as bad girls go, I have often thought about what their lot in life is. I mean, don't they need love too I sometimes think. Or have they given up that emotion for the almighty dollar?

I know for me that I like mongering, but always feel a bit empty afterwards, sometimes a bit used. And also have those same crazy thoughts that she is going to be with some other guy the next day, or that same night!

So I gravitate back to the good girls, but end up with that same problem Rex has. The green grass theory. I think though I finally found someone I maybe could settle down with. It's taken forever. But she is such a good girl that I almost feel dirty to be with her! After all, I too have a past!

Sometimes I feel like moving to a foreign country and just "keeping" a woman there. or two!

Hell, I'm just as screwed up as Rex is! Not sure if I want to take the big jump into what all my friends have done. i.e., marrying good girls.

And then there is my best friend about now to marry a bad girl he met in Bogota, and I introduced them!

What a world!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Nyc Expat
06-30-04, 10:20
Bill

We all have our experiences from the past. The best thing to do is let the past rest. If the both of you are happy in your present lives, the past doesn't matter (hopefully not drugs or criminal).

I too have met someone. We did not meet in a bar or nightclub, therefore I would hope and prefer to think she is a non-pro. There was no exchange of money, however after 1½ months of emails she requested financial help since she lost her job. She has children.

I think about my novia all the time. I've thought about her previous relationships before me and what she is doing since I last saw her. I can honestly say I do not want to know. Our future is more important. I will see her next week for 14 days.

Regarding mongering, you shouldn't feel used. She is providing a service you both agreed upon. It's mostly women whom feel used. So drop any guilt and go for your GF before you'll regret it. Good Luck.

Bill12
06-30-04, 17:18
Hi NYC,

Thanks for the post. Chances are your girl is a non-pro, as you say. I hope so. But it does bring up another subject. You said she is now asking for money. I have been there so many times and have found even the non-pros tend to work the guys a lot. There is such a tendency for them to think we are all rich! I taught english there and even the kids think we are all made of money!

The thing I always wonder about is "do they really like me or is it out of desperation", the same desperation that drives many to the pro profession.

A good friend of mine one told me "all women are *****s, just in different degrees"! In other words, we all pay, one way or the other, whether we rent them or marry them! In fact, he said, it's better to rent 'em!

Bill12
06-30-04, 17:21
Hi,

A friend asked me to post this. He is looking for a villa or something in Colombia. For a week. With a pool. He wants to get a few guys together and monger together. In fact, he wants to take a few guys down there, rent some pros for a week and one big fest! Swing and swap! Sounds like heaven to me. Anyone have any ideas on finding a villa or some such accommodatoins?

Surfer
06-30-04, 23:04
Bill12: Your friend is better off going to Brasil where festinhas are quite normal & accepted. That kind of thing will be MUCH less viable in Colombia IMHO.

Leif Erickson
08-10-04, 22:09
Can women from Columbia travel to the U.S. on a visa that is not a fiance visa? In other words, if she already has a fiance visa, that she has not used; can she visit someone other than the fiance?

Thanks

Bill12
08-16-04, 08:20
Leif,

That is a good question. I don't have the answer. But in general I think it is quite tacky that she would try this. Chances are the first guy will be cancelling it before she even leaves, unless she has set him up, and it so, I would question her integrity. Either way, she only has six months to use it after it is issued. A sticky issue!

TravelMen
08-16-04, 18:33
Please can some one tell me the best city in Columbia for:

The lighter skinned Columbians, a good party city with plenty of nightlife, and if possible a more English speaking city.

I am looking to add Columbia to Caracas and Buenos Aires for my next vacation.

Also thinking about Sao Paulo. Any comments there?

Thanks

Surfer
08-16-04, 22:17
Travelmen: Does not exist. Suggest you try Argentina.

Leif Erickson: You have OBVIOUSLY never dealt witrh the INS. Technically, it would be ilegal but if the fiancee never notified INS I SUPPOSE you might be able to pull it off. And YOU would not get in trouble, SHE would be permanently barred from the US and the fiancee would possible get billed for cost of deporting her (ifd that happened).

Tom 33
08-16-04, 23:25
TravelMen,

Try Bogota. You will not find any English, but the chicas are very light-skinned. In a city of 7 million, you ought to be able to find a party at any time.

Cartagena is your best chance for English, but there isn't much. This resort town parties 24/7. Chicas from CTG are generally darker but there are some lighter ones and chicas come here from all over Colombia looking to hook-up with a non-Colombian.

Actually you only really find many darker-skinned chicas along the Caribbean coast.

For your first visit, I would strongly suggest CTG. I live there about 6 months a year and had no trouble with limited Spanish skills when I first came.

Kuranyi
08-17-04, 11:16
In Dcember I go to Brazil and I am thinking about combining it with a stay in Colombia. The advantage in Clombia would be that I speak spanish. My main reason of going to Clombia are the chicas but I want to do some other things too. I want to travel around by bus and my targets are Bogota, edellin, ali and the north coast. How are the women compared to Bazilians? Are there any cheap fucking options because I am on a small budget?

Thanks for helping a first timer in Colombia!

Regards,

Kuranyi

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid delays in future reports, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. Thanks!

TravelMen
08-19-04, 13:14
Thanks tomtom

Would you know if Columbia beats Sao Paulo?

If not much English is spoken ten I am at a loss from the start.

Whats is it like for hooking up with other women on holiday there?
If it is a party place are there drunken foreign women about to have a go at?

Tom 33
08-19-04, 16:31
Kuranyi:

Even if your Spanish is perfect, I would not advise a first-timer to travel by bus. Travel between large cities by plane and don't leave the city. Bogota is probably the cheapest city. With some game and good Spanish skills, you can get laid for the price of a few drinks.

I have yet to visit Brazil.

TravelMen:

There aren't many foreign women, but you won't need them. There are more than enough hot Colombianas who are willing and eager. In La Dolce Vita in CTG, the only Spanish you need is vamos(let's go).

MustardMan
08-20-04, 00:50
Yea, travel by bus in Colombia is not a good idea. Domestic air travel is relatively cheap.

Cartagena is the the way to go for a newbie. I would only advise thinking about other cities if your have decent conversational (ie. better that a 5 year old)spanish skills and/or some previous Colombia experience. Don't even think about it if you have little or no 3rd world travel experience.

Colombia is NOT for amateur tourists although you could probably manage it in Cartagena. You won't get as much out of the experience as someone who sorta knows how to make things happen in 3rd world or South American countries.

Happy C
08-21-04, 21:33
Kuranyi

Cali is pretty inexpensive. You can laid for about 27,000 pesos at most local brothels. Houses will cost from 35k to 150K depending on the place. Most are listed in the forum. Hotels downtown can be had for 55,000 pesos a night. Try Imperial not bad pretty safe and clean folks there are pretty nice. Its not the Ritz or the Trump Plaza but for $22 US its great. Make sure you get the room without breakfast otherwise they will tag on an addition 10K pesos.

HAPPY C

Kuranyi
08-24-04, 11:12
Thanks for the infos! Now I am not sure whether I go to brazil and Buenos Aires or to colombia. Is there enough to do in colombia for 2 months? How much are the national flights? How are are the chicas compared to brazil and BA? Can you get laid there with a different girl every day? What can you do besides pussy?

Regards Kuranyi

TravelMen
08-24-04, 15:31
Can you tell me how Bogota compares with CTG?

Do many of the girls there speak English, being a city?

Would you know of a couple of accurate web sites with a sample of girls from CTG and Bogota, just to see what is available.

I like to meet the locals and have a go with the non pros in the clubs.
It seems Cali is out.
CTG sound like you get hassled all the time.

Could Bogota be an option? North Bogota sounds good.

Or am I better missing Columbia as a seperate trip and spending more time in BA?

Nyc Expat
08-24-04, 15:45
I spent a total of 3 weeks in CTG. The women are worth the visit.
If you go to LDV, you don't have to speak Spanish. They will find their way to communicate with you. If you try the non-pros on the streets or bars, they will either talk limited English or ignore you.

As for the touts, there are plenty. Just ignore them. Don't make eye contact or quickly reply "no gracias". If that's too much, go elsewhere.

TravelMen
08-24-04, 19:13
Thanks NYC

So what percentage of girls over all speak English?
It's just that I love to flirt in the noraml clubs first.

Does the quality equal this site in Bogota in general:

http://www.e-extasis.com/modelos.htm

The ones posted in the WSG photo section don't seem that great over all.

Tom 33
08-24-04, 19:21
Don't worry about quality or quantity in any Colombian city. They are stunning. Almost no chicas speak English.

Happy C
08-25-04, 10:42
TravelMen

There are many people in Cali that speak english and there are many dance clubs pro and non-pro some of the best dance clubs exsit in Cali for all kinds of age groups. There is one on 49 and its reasonable to pick up because I have seen many single girls there. You need to learn some basic spanish to pick up. It might take a few dates before you get laid. There are also private social clubs that you have to be a member or have a friend that is a member. Many people in these clubs are well educated and have traveled abroad and speak limited good english. Private email me and I can give you the names of a few non-pro contacts that may be able to help if you interested in visiting Cali. CTG is excellent if you you want fast action go to LDV and there is a Casino right next door there are some non-pros in the Casino that you can date. I have dated a few non-pros I meet in the Casino, mind you there were in their mid-30's if you looking for 18-24 LDV have some excellent ho's that can be had for 100K pesos for a whole nighter.

Happy C

Leif Erickson
08-26-04, 21:09
Latinas are super professional when it comes to scams. They are even better than the Russians. The latest scam is for the woman to tell you she has visited the U.S. and has a visitor's visa (which is next to impossible for a Columbiana to get). As in the case of my scammer, she asked me to send her 14 dollars for a fax machine. Who knew fax machines were so cheap in Columbia. LOL. The morale of my story is; don't get emotionally involved with these women, because they will take advantage of you in a heartbeat. Columbianas are very sneeky. I know not getting involved is hard to do, but you have to steel yourself. The first time a Latina asks for money, you have to drop them like a hot brick!

Buena suerte amigos.

Leif Erickson
08-26-04, 21:27
Thanks for the info. Surfer and Bill12.

TravelMen
08-27-04, 12:37
CTG does sound tempting.

www.e-extasis.com was mentioned in the Bogota section.

If any one has a chance to take a look, some of these girls look great.
Is this typical of the CTG quality?

Apart from looks, how do the Columbians compare to say the Brazilians or Argentinians.
Are they hotter, better at sex or what?

If LDV can match that site I shall go there, if not I may as well do Bogota and use that web agency?

Any comments guys?

Ferolga777
08-27-04, 14:41
TravelMen

No escort agency that I have seen from Colombia has real photographs of real escorts that really work with that agency. If the girls from the photos on e-extasis is what you really are looking for, I believe that you will be disappointed in Colombia.

You said that you were not impressed by the girls in the photo section. The photos in the photo section really represent what's really available.

But do go to Colombia. Do Cartagena and Bogota. I have learned over the years that no matter how much my trips have sucked --and some have been right out of Conrad's Heart of Darkness in terms of my emotional state at the end of trip-- I have been glad that I went.

Take advantage of the fact that your penis pulls you overseas. And in between sessions, try to go to the Gold Museum and learn something beyond, "Pesos por besos." [Money for honey.]

Ferolga

Surfer
08-27-04, 20:41
TravelC wrote: "There are many people in Cali that speak english." I can say that is NOT my experience, and my friend Antifreeze has lived there for several years and it is not his experience either. I must wonder if TravelC's experience in Cali extends much outside of the Hotel Intercontiental and the marriage agencies (places I have never been, but where I understand English is spoken). No offense to TravelC, but this opinion is SO different than ANY other I view it with GREAT suspicion. He does seem to know CTG a bit better.

Tip to the wise: The further you stay from English speakers, the better time you'll have in Colombia (provided your Spanish is up to snuff).

Travelmen: CTG (and the coast) has a higher % of darker girls than BOG, MDE, CLO etc. The strength of Colombianas is the ease of getting GFE. For pure sexual prowess, and uninhibited sessions (i.e. duplas, festinhas, completo etc. ), Brasileiras have no equal. Period. End of discussion.

Happy C
08-28-04, 13:27
Surfer,

I don't mean thousands of people. I travel there a lot to meet native Colombian friends that lived in North America and they all speak English. A lot of their friends also speak english. Just depends on the network you develop there. I have developed a reasonable network of friends that are mainly professionals educated in the US and Canada.There are pockets of people in various industries that work with North American companies and they all speak limited english. Of course you are not going to find english speaking girls without some effort and they are generally not ho's. But I do agree if you want to improve your Spanish it is an excellent environment to do that. Thanks for all your great posts.

Happy C

TravelMen
08-28-04, 17:23
Thanks guys

I checked some of the LDV club pics and some of them are great.
I am very tempted as the Sao Paulo threads sound very hit or miss.

I would be there in November.

How many girls at a guess would be at LDV per night?
How many 7 and above?

Tom 33
08-28-04, 21:32
I would take a stab at 30-40 chicas per night in LDV except maybe Sun. Maybe 60-70% are 7s or above.

Nov. 1 - 15 is the Miss Colombia contest in CTG. It's a great party.

Simple Man
08-29-04, 18:01
I have to agree with Surfer, Cali is not the place to look if you want to find english speakers. Colombia in general, in my experience, has a smaller percentage of english speakers than either Brazil or Argentina. I have toured the schools in several cities in Colombia and based on the condition of the educational system there it is a miracle that these kids speak spanish, much less english.

In my opinion, unless you have passable spanish skills, I wouldn't recommend Colombia, outside of Cartagena. Colombia is still a dangerous country and, notwithstanding our hobby, spanish skills, keeping a low profile and common sense are basic survival tools. I have personally known several people with none of these basic tools that have landed themselves in bad situations in Colombia. Just my opinion.

As far as questions about how many girls are above 7's, that's a subjective question that is impposible to answer. If you liked the photos that were posted you'll likely find quite a few chicas that will make you very happy.

I also have to agree with Surfer, no other women in the world can compare with the Brasilieras for lack of inhibitions, pure sexual appetite and energy. Just writing about it brings a smile to my face.

TravelMen
08-30-04, 14:45
Thanks guys.

Well, I must visit CTG.

Just means less nights in BA and some basic Spanish.

Curry
10-11-04, 21:46
Question pertaining to race:

I do not want to make a big deal about this so by all means , if you can not help just dont respond. I am contemplating a trip to Cali in December. I am told that I would be suprised by the # of black women there. I like black latinas. Is this true ? Also. How receptive are the woman to black men in general ? Is it like Brasil where darker skin is sometimes the preference or like the DR where many of the the girls are black but just dont know it? From my experience the only color that really matters is green (or whatever multi color currency is in use) but Im hoping that I can find a good GFE or maybe even a wife. Hell you never know right? Im not a guy who overpays or puts my heart into these girls but Im told that the women in Cali may be worth it. .

Caslug
10-12-04, 18:25
Curry,

I was in Cali over the summer and saw a few hot black colombians at this salsa club (vienee teija? or Teijas Viende-something like that). But at most clubs on the avienda sexta, didn't see as much. In the Casa, you'll see a few here and there, one tall hottie was working at Faron(or the one next door).

One black guy from the states did write on another board how he was denied entrance into a Mr. Frog (or something) in Barranquilla. While they let everyone else in, they told his GF brother the real story. But I think most of colombians can tell the different between US black & COL black(which are discriminated against). Being from the US, they'll view you as gringo first, because you'll dress&fact different, plus have money to spend. If you want to met black non-pros, I recommend using various latin dating sites and writing to ones you are interested in. That way, you'll have a local contact when you're down there, who can show you around, and give you the low-down on if any race issues.

BTW, I took out a black non-pro on a date, no one bat an eye. CTG has black than Cali, but I was told that Cali had large population, even the mayor is. Hope this help.

Johan007
10-20-04, 13:13
I second that Leif E......200%....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like I said bfeore Colombia is a great country (if you stick to certain rules) for mongering. But to look for a lifepartner???

NAAAAAAAAAA don't think so!
Indeed many Colombians do have a very HARD time in getting a visum. Right now turist visas (for up to 90 days stay)for EU Schengen area is damn near impossible. Certainly when they are females between 18-40 years old....!!

Johan

Latinas are super professional when it comes to scams. They are even better than the Russians. The latest scam is for the woman to tell you she has visited the U.S. and has a visitor's visa (which is next to impossible for a Columbiana to get). As in the case of my scammer, she asked me to send her 14 dollars for a fax machine. Who knew fax machines were so cheap in Columbia. LOL. The morale of my story is; don't get emotionally involved with these women, because they will take advantage of you in a heartbeat. Columbianas are very sneeky. I know not getting involved is hard to do, but you have to steel yourself. The first time a Latina asks for money, you have to drop them like a hot brick!

Buena suerte amigos.

Jman
10-21-04, 20:23
Leif and Johan are 100% correct. I am convinced Colombians (Male and Females) are the BEST scam artists on Earth! Some of the Sh*t they can come up with to get money out of you is incredible!

The women are better at it of course, especially when they have a dumb gringo on the hook.

John05
10-23-04, 20:44
There are a number of good girls in Cali if you have the patience. Look at the photos from the local clubs in Cali. Wow! Some of those girls are hot. Spanish is a much easier language to learn than English. We have millions of Spanish speaking people in California. Of course Brazil girls are great at sex, but most can not speak English and Portuguese is not a common language in the US unless you live in certain parts of Miami. If you are talking about a GFE, think about how hard it is to speak the language. I have known many Brasilian ladies and they have just as many scams as the Colombians. In the end, love is where you find it. For pros...well you just can't beat Brazil in that area. Colombia has something for everyone if you have the patience.

Schaf29
10-24-04, 14:54
Dear All,

I am planning a trip to South America, including Colombia, in January.

I would like to know if the girls there are doing usually uncovered BJs or if this is hard to find.

I am asking, because for example in Russia it will be hard to find a girl who is not offering that service, and I just like it.

It would be great to get an answer.

Thanks in advance,

Simon

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Too Jaded
10-26-04, 04:00
Can anyone offer any advice in regards to cities and places that are safe and are a MUST seeversus places to avoid? I am an Americano with conversational spanish skills but I have never been in Colombia. Being affiliated with certain official US organizations (and having lived in the hostile Middle East) I am concerned, almost paranoid, with security concerns and kidnap for ransom plots. Being blond and very fair skinned I do stick out, although I can handle my own when the shit hits the fan.

I have tried to scour this sea of information that is available in the forum, but the Columbia forum is like finding a needle in a haystack; furthermore the upgrade Jackson is performing is hampering my search. Some brief information before I go would be appreciated and will be repaid with a comprehensive trip report when I get back.

Cheers,

J

Doc Bill
11-12-04, 18:22
I'd like to echo Tolstoy's query. As a blond clearly-American guy, I'm a bit scared by the stories and State Dept. warnings about violence/kidnappings in Colombia. I understand that Cartagena is quite safe but what about other places, like Cali? It will be my first time going there so I'd also appreciate any advice.

Tomcat2
11-12-04, 19:07
I'd like to echo Tolstoy's query. As a blond clearly-American guy, I'm a bit scared by the stories and State Dept. warnings about violence/kidnappings in Colombia. I understand that Cartagena is quite safe but what about other places, like Cali? It will be my first time going there so I'd also appreciate any advice.

Unfortunately America media does not begin to show the world outside. It is easier to claim that America is the best country in the world if the populace in general has nothing to base this on other than what the media lets us see.
If you are in the US and have Direct TV I recommend World Link TV, as well as NWI for a more balanced view of the outside world.
Yes America is a wonderful place to live and in some ways it is the best, but in many others it lags behind much of the world. Perhaps if the leaders in the US looked at where Britain was 100 years ago and the mistakes she made they would not make many of the same errors in foreign policy.
Colombia is a wonderful country, and yes it is not the safest country in the world, but there are parts of the country where you can feel quite safe. Colombian people are what make Colombia so special for most who have visited.
Thank god there is the Internet and forums such as this, which for the most part portray Colombia through the eyes of those who live there or have visited & have firsthand knowledge.

Doc Bill
11-14-04, 20:12
Thanks, Tomcat. Can anyone specifically address safety issues in Cali? Thanks!

Saint
11-14-04, 22:57
Doc Bill,

I think you must be careful just like anywhere else but I really felt at ease in Cali. If you read my old trip reports from there you'll see that I explored really all parts of the city. I walked around alone at night in various different areas and never felt threatened. I went into the mountains and had a nice experience. I think as long as you're not being an "ugly American" you will be fine. Honestly, I felt safer in Cali then I felt walking around in Rio at night.

Cali is not a beautiful city though. If you're going to enjoy just the girls, there are better places for hobby action. Perhaps the best thing about Cali is the normal everyday girls in the malls, stores, etc. The people of Cali are truly some of the nicest out of anywhere I've been in the world. Still, I could never live there and after meeting you I doubt you could either.

Cali is a place you go to get to know the culture there. I'm not dying to go back there but I certainly enjoyed my time there. I plan to travel more throughout South America in the future and Colombia is a country that I'd like to see more of and I plan on it.

Good luck.

Saint

Crypton
11-28-04, 01:11
I have browsed through the reports for the 3 cities. I will probably be in Ecuador in June and want to visit Colombia (because of the great looking women - of whom I saw many in Costa Rica). But I can't decide among the 3 places! Each seems to have advantages and disadvantages (not to mention conflicting reports). Any advise will be much appreciated. I am mainly interested in mongering - any touristy stuff would be a time killer till mongering hours start. I have been to several countries in the world. My Spanish is limited but I did OK in CR with my translator. Can any of you more experienced folks suggest which of the three Colombian cities I should visit? Or, should I even go to Colombia? Should I stay in Ecuador (I mongered a little in Quito last June). Or perhaps go to another South American country? I wish I could say money is no object, but it is to some extent - tickets to Brazil and Argentina from Ecuador are pricey. Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers.

Crypton

Surfer
12-04-04, 06:10
Not saying it will be like the old days when a high profile extradition would start a series of violent reprisals, but IMHO prudence says be EXTRA careful if you are lucky enough to be in Colombia linda right now.

Notorious drug kingpin heads to U.S.
Friday, December 3, 2004 Posted: 9:47 PM EST (0247 GMT)

BOGOTA, Colombia (AP) -- Drug kingpin Gilberto Rodriguez Orejuela was taken under heavy guard Friday to a military airfield for a flight to the United States to face trial for drug trafficking.

The leader of the once-feared Cali drug cartel is the most powerful Colombian trafficker to ever be put on trial in the United States.

"Those who violate federal drug laws should never believe that drug trafficking from outside our borders puts them beyond the reach of justice," U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft said Friday. "Rodriguez-Orejuela will now stand trial for his actions."

Soldiers and police brandishing rifles guarded a convoy that sped out of La Picota prison sped to a military airfield on the outskirts of the capital. Rodriguez Orejuela was reported to be in one of the vehicles.

Michael J. Garcia, an assistant secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, said Rodriguez Orejuela will be "arguably the highest-level drug trafficking figure to ever occupy a U.S. prison cell."

The kingpin, whose hair has gone gray and who has turned chubby while in a Colombian prison over the past nine years, faces trial in federal courts in Miami and New York for trafficking cocaine and laundering money.

Nicknamed "The Chess Player" for his shrewdness, he and his brother Miguel founded and headed the notorious Cali cartel. In the 1990s, the cartel controlled 80 percent of the world's cocaine trade, earning $8 billion in annual profits, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency has said.

The extradition of Rodriguez Orejuela caps a 13-year investigation by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said Dean Boyd, an agency spokesman in Washington.

"ICE agents spent nearly 100,000 investigative case hours on this investigation since they launched it in 1991," Boyd said in a telephone interview.

However, it was for crimes Rodriguez Orejuela allegedly committed from a Colombian prison from 1999 to 2002 that led to the extradition. Under Colombian law, persons accused of trafficking drugs before December 1997 are not subject to extradition.

The U.S. agency said its first received information in 1999 that the Cali cartel had continued its drug and money laundering activities from within Colombian prisons. U.S. agents then launched a probe that linked the cartel to several seizures in Miami, Texas, and California, the agency said.

Uribe's rejection on Friday of the drug trafficker's appeal of the president's own November 8 decision to extradite Rodriguez Orejuela left the kingpin with no other legal recourse. Colombia's Supreme Court also authorized the extradition in November.

Rodriguez Orejuela, 64, was arrested in June 1995 in Cali, Colombia's third-largest city, where the cartel was based. Police found him crouching in a hidden closet in a luxury apartment. U.S. investigators believe he and his brother continued running trafficking operations from behind bars.

U.S. prosecutors in Miami say that up to 2002, the cartel sent tons of cocaine into the United States in shipments of concrete posts, frozen vegetables, lumber, ceramic tiles, coffee and chlorine cylinders.

In a recent interview with a Colombian magazine, Rodriguez Orejuela denied trafficking while behind bars.

"Colombia needs economic assistance from the United States and the U.S. government needs to showcase results in the fight against drug trafficking," he told Semana magazine. "My brother and I have a symbolic value in this context."

Unlike the rival Medellin cartel, which unleashed a war of terror on Colombia in the 1980s to avoid extradition to the United States, Cali's kingpins tried to buy respectability. They built up a network of businesses, including office and apartment buildings, car dealerships, a professional soccer team and the Drogas Rebaja national pharmacy chain -- which the government finally seized three months ago.

The Cali cartel contributed millions of dollars to former President Ernesto Samper's victorious 1994 campaign. The United States revoked Samper's visa, although he claimed ignorance of the cartel's donations.

Colombia's Supreme Court has yet to rule on a U.S. extradition request for Miguel Rodriguez Orejuela.

Uribe, who has vowed to bring the rule of law to a nation torn by 40 years of guerrilla warfare and drug trafficking, has authorized the extraditions of more than 200 Colombians in his two years in office.

Previous drug traffickers who have been extradited to the United States include former Medellin cartel leaders Fabio Ochoa, who in 2003 was sentenced in Miami to more than 30 years in prison for returning to the drug trade after winning amnesty at home; and Carlos Lehder, who was sentenced in 1988 to life without parole.

Caslug
12-04-04, 19:31
You should but BOG on your list. I've been to Cali, CTG, & BOG. Here's my quick take on it.

Cali is great for non-pro, the girls are very friendly and approachable but the pro scene is was great IMO, i thought BOG or CTG was better.

CTG is also great for non-pro, same type of girls as Cali, the pro scene was good(cheap, good service), but I heard that the price went up recently. The big draw back of CTG was the hot/humid weather.

BOG is OK for non-pro, the local BOG chicas were not as friendly as their Cali/CTG sisters, But if you are young and have good game then it shouldn't be a problem. The pro scene is great, point-and-click, user friendly. Tons of affordable casa from 4 girls to 40 girls, all different price point and service level.

AddictedToWomen
12-07-04, 09:50
Anyone know how easy it is to get hold of (legit!) Viagra and SSRIs in Colombia? Do the drug stores just hand them over or do I need a doctor's prescription?

Rufus
12-07-04, 10:15
Hey AddictedToWomen,

No proplem getting what you want at the Drug Stores in Colombia. You only need perscriptions for drugs/painkillers with narcotics in them. I suggest Cialas or the chewable/masticable Viagra like pills. Sorry the name escapes me now but if I remember I'll PM you.

Enjoy Colombia,

Rufus

Crypton
12-07-04, 15:52
Thanks for the reply, Caslug. Well..I am not that young and not a gringo. I am interested mostly in the pro scene. Don't have the time or patience for wooing chicas. Mostly interested in hassle-free, safe mongering with decent looking chicas. I will read the BOG board in more detail. Again, thanks for the advise.

Crypton

AddictedToWomen
12-08-04, 03:55
Thanks Rufus. Appreciated.

Hey AddictedToWomen,

No proplem getting what you want at the Drug Stores in Colombia. You only need perscriptions for drugs/painkillers with narcotics in them. I suggest Cialas or the chewable/masticable Viagra like pills. Sorry the name escapes me now but if I remember I'll PM you.

Enjoy Colombia,

Rufus

Rufus
12-09-04, 03:56
Hey AddictedToWomen and fellow Mongers,

The chewable viagra is called Eroxim Fast. The ingredient is 50mg sildenafil. Just ask for viagra masticables and should cost $13000 pesos for two. I find they take 5 to 15 mins to kick in, great for when you are checking out the chias in the casa. Since you don't need to take one until you have made your choice and you don't have to leave with yer pecker in hand if they are all fuglies.

Cool
12-14-04, 03:53
How dangerous is Colombia to visit?

Rufus
12-14-04, 08:04
Hey ******,

I was in Cali for 1 month and Medellin for 3 months. Colombians are respectful people. Treat them the same way they treat you and you'll never want to leave. And I was in some real no go areas too but I don't recommend that to anyone but kept my mouth shut and nobody gave me a second look and I am as white as rice.

Master Monger
12-14-04, 09:42
I was in Cali for 2 months and I never had a problem and never took off my Rolex or my Diamond rings and I would walk down ave 6 in the late night trolling for Streetwalkers. I am About 6 foot and 220lbs though, but I think the bottom line is, just use common sense, and don't pay attention to anyone or stop and talk to anyone but chicas. Most of the bad stuff I have heard was when someone was drunk and not able to use common sense.

Good Luck...Have fun

Master Monger

Tom 33
12-14-04, 16:40
Common sense? My Rolex and diamond ring stay in the US when I am in Colombia. I live in Cartagena about six months a year and feel very safe. However, I would never wear gold or anything flashy. There is desperate poverty all around you. If your family were close to starving, would you attack anyone wearing a Rolex? I do not drink, either. And I am 6 feet, 270 pounds.

Ferolga777
12-21-04, 00:23
during the news segment, it was claimed that the actors [t.t. boy, nacho vidal and other veteran pornographers] were actually american soldiers that had paid the local "innocent" girls 1 to 2 million pesos for doing the videos.

the mayor of melgar was asked what he was going to do about these bad american soldiers that came to use and abuse the local girls. the poor man just doodled on his agenda and was speechless.

i know that i shouldn't believe anything that is shown on the telly, but it still bothers me to see this kind of false report.

i'm embarrased for univision. which is more than univision can do.

i hope it doesn't go beyond a badly researched segment.

Ngp477
12-21-04, 02:33
U.S. National - Reuters

Mexican Drug Gangs Target U.S. Citizens for Kidnap

Fri Dec 17,12:37 PM ET U.S. National - Reuters

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Marauding drug gangs in a violent Mexican border city have turned to kidnapping U.S. citizens for ransom as they seek to diversify their criminal activities, the U.S. government warned on Friday.

The U.S. consul in Nuevo Laredo, which lies south of the Rio Grande from Laredo, Texas, said 22 U.S. citizens have been either kidnapped or disappeared while visiting the city since mid-August.

The recent spike contrasted with an average of three or four abductions annually in the city in recent years, and has been linked by law enforcement sources to drug-cartel activity, consul Michael Yoder said.

"Narcotraffickers have now turned to kidnapping for ransom, and we felt that it gave sufficient cause for concern to issue a public caution," Yoder told Reuters in a telephone interview.

The border city serves as a major transit point for both legitimate trade goods and narcotics entering the southeastern United States from Mexico, and is a popular destination for day trippers and weekend visitors from Texas.

In recent months it has been gripped by violence as drug gangs from western Sinaloa state have attempted to wrest control of the lucrative cross-border cocaine and marijuana trade from the local Gulf cartel that operates in the city.

Yoder said the majority of the kidnap victims came from the south Texas area, and several had family living in Nuevo Laredo. Two were killed by their abductors and nine released, while a further 11 remain missing.

"We don't even know if these are the real numbers, as not everyone who receives a ransom demand is prepared to come forward. It could be higher," he added.

Reuters contacted police in Nuevo Laredo for comment, but no one was immediately available.

Rights groups say 42 people have been snatched off the streets of the city this year in a wave of kidnappings, while 32 people have been killed in drug-related violence

Surfer
12-23-04, 23:34
Tomtom: I TOTALLY agree with you about avoiding conspicuous displays of wealth in a place where many are DESPERATELY poor. It IS "common sense".

However, I don't care how big you are, or how tough you THINK you are, a wimpy little punk with a revolver often will humble (or kill) even the toughest machista. Most Colombian men DO carry guns by the way, while if you do so as a foreigner and the PN catch you . . . . .

Paolino
01-01-05, 22:02
I was thinking about going to Colombia, and reading throiugh the posts here i found Bukek's idea (in the Cartagena section) to know someone through an internet dating site before departing quite good.
I was thinking: has someone in here already tried to get in contact (with a chica) in order to let her conclude the apartment deal before your arrival, and get a local's price instead of a gringo-price for an apartment rental? Reading through these post i was a bit shocked to see that local girls paid less for a month than a gringo for a night in the same apartment-house.

Bukek: what's that dating site you inscribed yourself in?

cheers!

Tom 33
01-02-05, 02:18
"local girls paid less for a month than a gringo for a night in the same apartment-house."

I think you read something wrong. They could have paid somewhat less, but not that much. If you are that interested in getting a deal, make a reservation for one night. Then go shopping.

Do not contact some chica on the Internet to make arrangements.

Juan Ventura at http://www.zepelion.com/apartamentos/index.htm can arrange a good apartment for US$40 to 60 per night depending upon what you get.

Cachorro
03-04-05, 19:20
Looking for an bank in Colombia without the low limit on ATM withdrawals.

So far the best I could find was BanColombia who give 400,000 per transaction.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Tom 33
03-04-05, 20:45
I don't think that you will do better than 400K per transaction. Many ATMs that I know have reduced their max from 400 to 300. It must have something to do with security as Colombian banks do not charge for the transactions.

I found a US credit union that does not charge for transactions. Then it really is just a matter of a few extra keystrokes to get your US$500 daily limit.

IamLookin
03-19-05, 15:03
I have been reading the reviews and like what I have read. I have been to Costa Rica many times and have enjoyed the company of Colombianas.
I want to go to Colombia but don't know where to fly to first. So my questions are
1) What city should I fly to? I am coming from Newark.
Bogota? Cali, Medellin?

2) Hotel, are they monger friendly? Should I arrange for the hotel to pick me up at the airport ( is that possible?)
What hotels should I go to?
3) I speak Spanish fluently, so I think I should be pretty mobile but want to be safe. Any recommendations for me.

I would greatly appreciate it.

Montrealer
03-22-05, 04:19
Hello fellow mongers,

I have only posted a few times on here, but have lurked well over a year. I must say that I spend alot of time browsing the pix.

And based on some of the pix, I can tell which mongers have the same taste as me. For example, Master Monger and Saint are completely on point with me!!!!! There are many other mongers that also have the same taste as me, but whom I have forgotten their names (mainly from the Asian pictures).

In any case, I feel that from the pix, I think that I would have a great time in Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, and/or Peru (in that order).

I have never actually travelled anywhere simply for mongering duties (and the idea turns me on). I would be travelling alone, and predict about a 2 week stay. I plan on taking many digital pix (around 500), as well as bring along alot of nylons (stockings and pantyhose). I love women in nylon so this is a must. I do not speak Spanish though....

I like the GFE experience and would be interested in the following activities (in order of preference):

Meeting regular young chicas on the street or well-known pick up joints

Having hotel staff send me regular girls, or even workers from the hotel!

Escort agencies (although this is my last choice, I must admit that the Platinum website (Argentina) is loaded with babes, so I would be willing to just blow my dividends all there!)

My question: Regarding my camera, will authorities verify the contents of my camera when I exit the country? Also, when entering any of these countries, will airport authorities check my bags, and if so, if they discover these pairs of nylons (still wrapped), could they legally do something to me..?

These questions are very important to me, so i would appreciate any feedback from you veterans regarding these aforementioned questions or any other comments about my interests. thx boys!

I am from Canada, and I 'm hoping to become a more integral member on WSG. I'm wishing I can add more to your already wonderful message board.

July Gan
03-31-05, 18:29
Please do not make the mistake I made of leaving behind your YF certificate if you intend to travel directly between Colombia and Brazil.

No amount of bribing let me get to my plane (Avianca) as I was told I would be returned to Colombia immediatly by brazilian inmigration. The options are to have the jab again and wait 10 days for a certificate or to reschedule your flight to Brazil via a third country, as I did. Luckily the ground staff of Avianca and Aerolineas Argentinas in Bogota were highly efficient and rescheduled the whole thing with no extra cost.

King Adam
04-03-05, 05:12
Hello All,

I've been a frequent viewer of site for some time. I've done some mongering in North America but never south america. I've planned a trip to Colombia in the next 3 to 4 months. Now i've taken the liberty, to read all the prior post for information and tips as to what to look out for and how to be safe in Colombia.

1) Does anyone recommend a good resource/tool for learning basic spanish?
2) What is the best city for non-pro action?
3) What is the best city for pro action?
4) Is barranquilla any good? I hear it is one of the safer cities, is that true?
5) Does anyone know of any reviews/horror stories for marraige agency in Colombia? e.g. www.barranquillagirls.com ...etc

Thanks, fellow mongers

KingAdam

Yeah Baby
04-06-05, 10:43
Hi Guys,

I will have a good time shagging in Bogota and Cartegena thanks to the good feedback that I have received from my fellow mongers. However, I'll be working in Manizales and I hear that it is a college town and lots of fun. But is there anything or any place in specific that anyone can mention that should be visited?

Thanks for the information,

Yeah Baby

Bukek
04-14-05, 06:40
I am traveling to Cartagenia, and will stay in Bogota for a night both ways. Any reccommendations for hotels, and clubs for a little entertainment while I am there? It would be greatly appreciated.

King Adam
04-28-05, 00:44
Barranquilla is a good city for both pro and non-pro.It is one of the safest cities in Colombia,without saying that you don`t have to be careful about what you do and where you go.

I recomend you hooking up with a local to help you. Read the Barranquilla section.There is enough information there.

And Lastly all agencies are a waste of money, only good for the American men that own them. There are cheaper ways to finding the perfect woman. Good luck. Mr. Solo.Thanks, for your recommendation. If I end up going to Colombia then for sure i'm going to barranquilla. I've yet to decide on a city for sure, but i'm going some place I got that vacation itch.

Biffy
05-14-05, 03:09
Hello mongers.

What should I pay for travel between Florida and CTG? I've got an avianca deal from FLL for around $750.

Anyone know of better deals?

Travelling there on 3rd June-10th.

Are there cheap "love motels" for those mid afternoon 3-somes your hotel gets snotty about as in Costa Rica or Rio?

Surfer
05-16-05, 01:04
Always specials on avianca.com for about $400. Even AA should be no more than $500. Flky the nonstoip to Barranquilla and take a taxi to Cartagena. You are getting fleeced.

Lost In Paradise
06-07-05, 14:43
Hello all,

Those who are flying Avianca to Colombia. Miami is a no smoking airport, but good news how get a puff before boarding. After you go through the final secuity checkpoint, there a sports bar directly ahead. Have a seat. You'll see the bathrom. Just use the unisex 1. Lock door, have a puff or 2 or 3, and walk out. The bartener told me about it. Shes from Medellin. It was perfect.

Salsero Loco
06-08-05, 04:06
I am curious about all you guys meeting girls on amigos.com. I have never had much success with that website, though I have had plenty of success in person while actually in Colombia, dating in some cases, actual working models who are much younger than me. What are your secrets!? I am not a bad-looking youngish (35) guy with good spanish and spend a lot of time in Medellin and a job (professional photographer) which I would think would appeal to lots of girls down there.

I wonder if I need to lower my standards for amigos, where I am admittedly looking for the hottest women I can find.

Thanks,

SL

Tom 33
06-08-05, 11:31
Don't waste your time. If you spend a lot of time in MDE, just be pleasant, and it will come to you.

Ricker
06-08-05, 15:52
I totally agree with what Tom 33 says ...

Especially if you speak Espanol like you said ... meeting girls is not a problem.

Don´t spend all your time in the "rich" areas though ... like Poblado ... Tesoro Mall ... try some of the other areas ... you´re more of a "movie star" there.

Amigos and the other sites ... maybe ... once in a while you can find a nice chica ... mostly ... waste of time and energy.

It´s fun while in the US ... practice spanish writing them, etc ... but you´ll find way better just exploring ... and not gringo hunting chicas from Amigos ... my opinion of course.

The biggest probl in Medellin ... or Colombia for that matter is ... really ... especially if you speak spanish ... is not having too many chicas.

Really, with the jealousy, once you start meeting these chicas ... it can get interesting.

Suerte amigos.

Jwheels
06-09-05, 21:03
A photog in Medellin and you're having trouble meeting chicas? This is too hard to believe. I agree with everyone about the net stuff being a waste of time.

On The Go
06-13-05, 17:16
I will be traveling from Bogota to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico on August 5 and returning to Bogota on August 12. Any information on the most economical airllines to use, and most convienent flight routes will be greatly appreciated, as I finding it will be taking me 2 days using Mexicana and Aeromexico directly out of Bogota.

On The Go
07-01-05, 04:11
Does anyone have any contacts in the travel industry that can get me reasonable airfare from the U.S for the period at or around July 14th. Everything I am finding is totally rediculous. I would be originating out of Minnapolis, Minnesota. In advance thank you for any information you can provide me!

Balashi Man
07-06-05, 09:04
Una chica mio was in an accident and would like to send some flowers. Anybody have any info or had any experience sending flowers?

Thanks,

Balashi

Peter Solano
07-09-05, 04:50
Una chica mio was in an accident and would like to send some flowers. Anybody have any info or had any experience sending flowers?

Thanks,

Balashi
PM and I will tell you. Peter.

TheShadow2
07-09-05, 16:03
Three options for you:
regalosdecolombia.com
daleflores.com
1vende.com
All can send flowers as well as cakes, teddy bears, etc. to various cities in Colombia. The instructions are mostly in spanish so it acan be a bit tough to navigate if your espanol is weak like mine...

Cream on Top
07-30-05, 10:50
I have been contacting chicas for about 2 months now in Colombia. It is amazing how easy they get addicted and open after a while their soul. It brings up some questions about organizing though.

I intend to visit Colombia next year (in 2006) in the period Carneval is on in Barranquilla. As it seems to be the place to be for that period of year. I heard many from all over Colombia are on holidays at that period in year .. and make their holidays in Barranquilla as well for this event. Though it is not only Barranquilla that has to be covered. Bogotà, Medellin, Cali are also on the listing. The more as I intend to come over to Colombia with 2 other friend - mongers. And as the chics keep flowing in from the dating sites and other resourses, I think it will be necessary at the end to make those stop overs after a descent sellection has been made. Now the question I have to those who are familiar with Colombia is : What is the best route to follow, the right order to follow?

1. Begin with Carneval in Barranquilla or ending overthere before hitting back the plane home?

2. What is the best order (financially seen) to visit the following sources : Bogotà (where we will land and leave), Cali, Medellin and Barranquilla.

3. How do we move the best from one city to the other, and what do we have to expect on airfares ? Any suggestions about this will be very welcome.

4. Is it possible to rent appartments in all those 4 cities for a short period of stay, (lets say 4 days in each city before we move on to the next location).
I have some girls that want to look for appartments. As we will be 3 and are looking for a 3 bedroom appartment/condo. Is this a thrustworthy situation ? Or is it better / more convenient to stick to standard hotels?

5. We will not take guides, the chica's i am contacting will be our guides. Meanwhile we will have a taxi that is trustworthy as the girl had a ride in it catching us from the airport, get cellphone # and all the necessary credibilities. To avoid problems of this kind. I did this the same way in Thailand and it is very convenient.

Thanks for any reply.

DoomBringer321
08-08-05, 04:07
This is for all you colombian "Experts" I was looking at all the pertinent information on Colombia from the usual sources and websites like the state department site and the CIA factbook and then some things began to look not so right Bogota is a city of over 7 million, Cali 4 over million and Medallin about 2.5 million, I was planning a trip to Colombia sometime in Nov so I was researching information.
What begs the question for me is why a city like Bogota is so low on mongering reports like 300+ compare to 1100+ from cali and Medallin 500+ from my travelling experience the most populous city usually has the most amount of mongering opporunities are the Bogota girls cold or is there a mayor crackdown because it's the capital or there are hotter girls in areas outside the capital if anibody has any comments post up.

Peter Solano
08-08-05, 04:16
This is for all you colombian "Experts" I was looking at all the pertinent information on Colombia from the usual sources and websites like the state department site and the CIA factbook and then some things began to look not so right Bogota is a city of over 7 million, Cali 4 over million and Medallin about 2.5 million, I was planning a trip to Colombia sometime in Nov so I was researching information.
What begs the question for me is why a city like Bogota is so low on mongering reports like 300+ compare to 1100+ from cali and Medallin 500+ from my travelling experience the most populous city usually has the most amount of mongering opporunities are the Bogota girls cold or is there a mayor crackdown because it's the capital or there are hotter girls in areas outside the capital if anibody has any comments post up.
I would say that, it is because ther are prettier girls in Cali, Medellin, Barranquilla than Bogota. But due to security reasons, Barranquilla is No. 1 as the most tranquil city in Colombia.

DoomBringer321
08-08-05, 04:49
Interesting assesment Peter Solano, I was not aware that there were such significant differences in looks among colombainas in Miami where I've lived all my life colombain women were FINE and they seem to come from everywhere Bogota, Cali, Medallin etc. there seem to be no difference as far as I was concerned, they are all a passionate and wonderfully pleasing on the downside they are jelous and fickle at the same time.

Peter Solano
08-08-05, 04:54
You know what they say " All chinese look alike to us" So I guess all Colombian women look alike to you, but here, we can tell the difference and be choosy. Cheers, peter.

Tom 33
08-08-05, 14:53
The metro Cali population is closer to 2.4 million with 3 million in Medellin. I like the Paisas(MDE) best.

There are more chicas in Bogota. And they are hot. Bogota, however, is not. At an elevation of 9000 feet above sea level, the forecast high today is 64 and the low 50. The thin air bothers me as well. If you like cool weather and are younger(and in decent physical shape), try Bogota.

Peter - Don't know if I would call BAQ the most tranquil. With the greater police presence and naval base at the narrow point, I would have to call the Boca Grande penninsula in CTG more safe. But, as long as you avoid the hot spots(read: guerillas and paras), there is no bad place to visit in Colombia.

Surfer
08-09-05, 17:14
First: after Guayaquil (which I believe to be DB's normal hunting grounds), ANY Colombian ciy will seem like paradise.

Second: I like Bogota least of the big cities. It is the New York of Colombia. Not only is the climate cold, the people are somewhat cold/aloof and this includes the chicas.

Third: The Rollos are typically whiter than Costenas and Calenas, though there is great racial diversity.

Four: Costs-BOG is more expensive unless you go VERY low end (which is in dangerous areas). In fact, even the Zona Norte feels signifigantly less safe than the nicer areas of CLO, MDE etc.

I agree with DB that capital cities generally have more in terms of QUANTITY, but I do NOT garee that the best quality is there. In fact, quite the oposite in many cases (BA argentina is certainly an exception).

Finally, Peter's comment about BAQ being "the most tranquil city" in Colombia is, IMHO, wishful thinking. The Laguito/Bocagrande corridor is more secure by almost all acounts, so much so that even the paranoids at the State Department have dropped the travel advisory for Cartagena (not so for BAQ).
That bveing said, it is common criminals WAY more than paras or FARC that present the danger in BAQ and the other cities.

Rufus
08-10-05, 07:57
I am curious about all you guys meeting girls on amigos.com. I have never had much success with that website, though I have had plenty of success in person while actually in Colombia, dating in some cases, actual working models who are much younger than me. What are your secrets!? I am not a bad-looking youngish (35) guy with good spanish and spend a lot of time in Medellin and a job (professional photographer) which I would think would appeal to lots of girls down there.

I wonder if I need to lower my standards for amigos, where I am admittedly looking for the hottest women I can find.

Thanks,

SLSalsero,

You ungrateful prick. lol! Guys you should see the “chimba” this guy gets through his work!

(This is meant as a joke as I know Salsero and no offence implied.)

Senor Amable
08-10-05, 19:40
Hola Rufus:
I used to spend quite a lot of time in Periera. I will probably be back in September after my Medellin trip this month.
What is the name of the hotel you are referring to? Is it the Sorotama, by any chance?
I'd be curious to know.
Senor Amable

Ricker
08-11-05, 03:07
Hey Senor Amable ... thank you mucho for the gift in Medellin ... your name here sums it up ... that was really cool of you.

Well ... I'm back in Venezuela ... I met this Venezolana ... at a McDonalds of all places ... and she is the hottest, sweetest chica I've ever met.

At least for now ... it's goodbye Paisas, hello Chamas ... hahaha.

Thanks again ... take care ... Suerte!

Senor Amable
08-11-05, 12:15
Hey Ricker:
Your More than Welcome. I trust the reading material, especially the material on FWA, "poner una risa en su cara."
You have it MADE!
I have to sit here three weeks a month in Hot,Humid South Florida, While you hit all the great spots.
I'm back in MDE on the 23rd for eight days. I'll probably return after the 15th of September for another week.
Have a good time in Venezuela . . .
Regards,
Amable

Ricker
08-11-05, 17:03
Yes ... I enjoyed the whole package Sr. Amable !

I'd like to say ... see ya in Medellin ... but I think my new home is Venezuela ... maybe we'll catch up in S. Florida ... I'm there a bit too.

suerte amigo! ... Ricker

Optic Guard
08-13-05, 20:12
Hey Amable,

I will be in Medillin on the !4 the of Sept and I have a lot of questions and I am meeting a woman there I met on the internet. But I seen some of the picture of Medillin and they were great and I want to have someone to kind of travel aorund a bit. I will be staying at the Medillin Mansion and I heard it was a little exspensive but I want to have a nice time. If you can send me some pictures of some of the girls you have been out with I would love to see them.

Thanks,

Tom

Macgoo
08-15-05, 20:08
Optic Guard,

You frequently state a planned date of arrival in cities like; Kuala Lumpur, Cuernavaca and now Medellin as a pretense for getting specific information. Never, it seems do you bother to respond to those brethren that provide insight based on their personal experiences. Moreover, your lack of substantive reporting leads me to believe that you never actually visit. What gives?

In one of your earlier post, you state your preference for "swinging", yet this forum is not dedicated to that delight. And, you appear to be in need of a "travel partner" in many of these destinations. Now, I am not sure what it is you are swinging from, but if I were Aussie G or other Mongers staying at the Mansion, I'd be more than a little concerned.

BTW (a) I find it ironic that you want to visit Cuernavaca to take Spanish lessons, while "...you actually live in Tijuana". Isn't Spanish the native language there too?

BTW (B) Pictures can be found in the photo section, if that's really what you're after.

Crypton
08-15-05, 20:11
Hey Amable,

I will be in Medillin on the !4 the of Sept and I have a lot of questions and I am meeting a woman there I met on the internet. But I seen some of the picture of Medillin and they were great and I want to have someone to kind of travel aorund a bit. I will be staying at the Medillin Mansion and I heard it was a little exspensive but I want to have a nice time. If you can send me some pictures of some of the girls you have been out with I would love to see them.

Thanks,

TomSee my report on Medellin visit in the Medellin section. Highly recommend the Mansion (although I stayed at the Penthouse).

Senor Amable
08-15-05, 20:24
Hey Optic Guard:
I really don't post pictures, simply because I don't take that many and or the ones I do take, I don't want all over the net or perhaps some guy meeting the chic and telling her he saw her picture on the net.
As far as Medellin, I won't be there on Sept 14, I leave well before that.
If there is specific info that you would like, regarding,Brothels,Restaurants or Hotels, I would be more than happy to oblige.
Bye the way the Medellin Mansion is a Great Deal and it's certainly NOT OVERPRICED!
Rgards,
Amable

Optic Guard
08-16-05, 02:02
Well I have been all over the world but, yes I do speak english and some spanish, but here in Tijuana a lot of people speak english and it is easy to get along with out spanish. As far Colombia goes I have been there are ready but not to Medillin. Cartegena and Monteria. I am sorry to scare you but I do like swinging and I will be going to thailand also in sept. I realize that many people have a lot to hide but I am not one of them If you come to Mexico I will treat you as a mongerand show you around. If you do not know about Tijuana than I should should tell you there about 70,000 Americans here and most do not speak spanish a lot. Learning more spanish is good because then you will understand everything is said not bits and pieces. I am sorry that you think everyone is out to get you and you are very afraid of everyone, for me that is no way to live.

I will be there on Sept 14 and even if I do not stay at the mansion there are other places to go.

Information is a very good thing and you do not want to share it just do not. If you think I am not telling the truth about where I have been We can look at my passport and I guess then you will understand I have nothing to hide, so be calm my friend and loosen up.

Sorry if you a very afraid.

Tom

Optic Guard
08-16-05, 02:11
Thanks for answering about Medillin and I am planning to get there in Sept then on to Pattaya and then back to Tijuana. It should be a nice vacation so I just need a couple questions. I am not very much of a person who writes a lot about there travels but I just like to get info i will know a lot more when I am there If you really wanted a lot of women to hook up there TRY Latinamericancupid.com it is great maybe 5 to 10 girls trying to meet me and that is why I need some info.

You can also try alt.com I am a member to and it is ok but not really that good.

Thanks,

Tom

Salsero Loco
08-28-05, 14:07
Anyone out there have any experience/thoughts about shooting adult films in Colombia? The idea intrigues me, but I also wouldn't want to end up in Colombian prison. (I heard somewhere recently that some guys filming in Brazil were nabbed and thrown in jail).

Questions:

1. What are the laws in Colombia? Is prostitution legal?

2. Would many Colombian chicas be likely to appear in film, even (assuming they are working girls), if you are offering a much higher than usual fee? A lot of the girls working the clubs and massage parlours that I have met in the past are passing through a temporary rough patch, and are working for a few months only with plans of going back to school, etc.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

SL

Peter Solano
08-28-05, 20:08
Anyone out there have any experience/thoughts about shooting adult films in Colombia? The idea intrigues me, but I also wouldn't want to end up in Colombian prison. (I heard somewhere recently that some guys filming in Brazil were nabbed and thrown in jail).

Questions:

1. What are the laws in Colombia? Is prostitution legal?

2. Would many Colombian chicas be likely to appear in film, even (assuming they are working girls), if you are offering a much higher than usual fee? A lot of the girls working the clubs and massage parlours that I have met in the past are passing through a temporary rough patch, and are working for a few months only with plans of going back to school, etc.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

SL
The main thing is to stay away from chid porn, laws here are getting pretty strict on that subject.

Getting the girls to be on films is not an easy nor cheap task.Most pros don`t even like to get their picture taken.

But running an ad in the paper, stating what you want that is "girls for adult videos" will get you contacts, be honest about the ad, this will prevent surprises and legal problems, and lastly try to keep a low profile and you should be okay and yes prostitution is allowed. Peter.

Salsero Loco
08-29-05, 02:34
So prostitution is 100% legal in Colombia? Interesting. I mean, I always knew it was widely tolerated, but didn't know it was actually legal.

What would you guess a girl would charge to appear in a film?

The newspaper ad idea is a good one, thanks. And I agree that being completely upfront in any ad is the way to go. Save a lot of time and hassle.

Peter Solano
08-29-05, 03:27
I would not dare to say it is legal, but it is tolerated. About what a girl would charge? I have no idea, you should run the ad first to see what kind of responses you get and then take it from there,I could help you do that in Barranquilla, but I know that the paper requires a photocopy of your passport prior to publication. Peter.

Peter Solano
08-29-05, 03:40
I could help you run the ad in Barranquilla, but I know that the paper requires a photocopy of your passport prior to publication. Peter.
The photocopy of your passport is only required by the paper in THIS kind of ads. Not in the regular " American seeks ladies for comanion or serious relationships".

If interested PM and I will give you all the information you need. Peter.

El Culion
08-29-05, 20:45
Keeping a low profile while inserting a 'clasificado'? How can that be? I think that's a contradiction in terms!

Peter Solano
08-30-05, 03:51
Keeping a low profile while inserting a 'clasificado'? How can that be? I think that's a contradiction in terms!
NO contradiction of terms here. I meant Don`t go playing "Mr. Movie Producer " or spreading the word around. Peter.

Peter Solano
08-30-05, 17:32
Your name will NOT appear in the ad. The paper requires the photocopy of the Passport for Legal reasons,for THIS ( models for adult videos) kind of ads ONLY !!! BUT not to be published in the Ad.

Ads are a very cost/effective way of getting contacts for companion, that is TEMPORARY girlfriends, serious relationships, like marriage, and modeling, for pictures and videos.Etc.

SINGLE`S TOURS are fearing the potential of the ads and KNOW that if more men would know about the ads , they would be out of bussiness. Peter.

Salsero Loco
08-31-05, 23:38
Thanks again Peter. You seem to have lots of experience with the newspaper ads. Sounds like a good idea in general.

As for shooting adult films though, if that is illegal (though perhaps tolerated) and if you are leaving your passport and other info with the newspaper, it doesn't seem to be a very good idea.

However, it seems you have done this before, at least on behalf of clients. What's up?

SL

Peter Solano
09-01-05, 06:46
Thanks again Peter. You seem to have lots of experience with the newspaper ads. Sounds like a good idea in general.

As for shooting adult films though, if that is illegal (though perhaps tolerated) and if you are leaving your passport and other info with the newspaper, it doesn't seem to be a very good idea.

However, it seems you have done this before, at least on behalf of clients. What's up?

SL

Yes, I have placed ads in the paper for many guys , for both marriage and temporary girlfriends, not so much for adult videos, but one time I had an inquire so I asked the paper and that is how I know.

the thing is that the paper will not accept these kind of ads without the photocopy of the passport, AND AS I SAID, THEY WILL NOT PUBLISH YOUR NAME, for example, all the ad will say is:

" American, soon to arrive to Colombia, seeks attractive ladies age 18-25 for adult videos"

It will NOT say" PAUL NEWMAN soon to arrive to Colombia, seeks attractive ladies age 18-25 for adult videos" As the name( yours ) even if you wanted it in the ad will not have much meaning to the girls unless YOU ARE PAUL NEWMAN .LOL.

And lastly shooting this kind of videos is not legal but can be done and it has been done, that is where keeping a low profile comes in handy.

And without the ad, almost impossible to get the girls.Peter.

El Greco
09-01-05, 12:41
Gentlemen,

I am planing to spent December & January touring and mongering around Colombia for the first time together with a friend of mine. Spanish language is not a problem.

I would very much appreciate some answers to my following questions.

1- Is there a black or parallel currency market? Is it best to change USD’s or Euros or use the ATM’s?

2- Is it safe to use credit cards for the daily expenses and the ATM’s for cash withdrawal and what is the maximum allowed daily withdrawal?

3- Can someone recommend best 3-4 cities to visit and some medium range apart hotels or private furnished apartments?

We shall be using Avianca and obviously we shall commence and finish from Bogota.

Thank you

El Greco

Tom 33
09-01-05, 16:14
Peter,

It is not almost impossible to get the girls without an ad. Any chica who will fuck you for money is a candidate. And there are plenty of them. You can also hire a local to procure for you. Fees would range from 150K to 250K pesos(US$65 to $110). Of course you can pay more.

Greco,

Use ATMs. I do not use credit cards. You could try Cartagena and Medellin in addition to Bogota. Avoid CTG from 12/15 to 1/15 as it is high season and lodging rates are doubled or better. For CTG you could try http://www.zepelion.com/apartamentos/index.htm.

Chocha Monger
09-01-05, 17:51
Not too long ago there was a scandal involving US military members and contractors who were filming fuck videos with local Colombian girls. When the videos came to light the girls were quick to accuse the gringos of taking advantage of them even though they were paid to perform on camera. The families of the girls complained about how the Americanos had "corrupted and used" their daughters in spite of the fact that these girls were out there selling pussy.

Maybe the families didn't know that their daughters were out selling their holes, maybe they knew but didn't want it on tape for the world to see. The fact is Latin America is full of contradictions, lots of Catholicism with liberal amounts of easy sex but no one wants it to be in their face. Anyway, by the time the everything was done Rojo Vivo and Primer Impacto had a field day broadcasting censored clips of the X-rated videos complete with little old women in tears due to the shame brought on their families. They gave testimony about how the only thing they had left in their poverty was their sense of dignity and even that was taken away from them by the Americanos.

Since the people involved were under the diplomatic protection of the US government things were handled administratively by the US authorities. However, things will be quite different for a sex tourist entering the country on a regular passport and subject to Colombian laws.

Peter Solano
09-01-05, 18:55
Peter,

It is not almost impossible to get the girls without an ad. Any chica who will fuck you for money is a candidate. And there are plenty of them. You can also hire a local to procure for you. Fees would range from 150K to 250K pesos(US$65 to $110). Of course you can pay more.

Greco,

Use ATMs. I do not use credit cards. You could try Cartagena and Medellin in addition to Bogota. Avoid CTG from 12/15 to 1/15 as it is high season and lodging rates are doubled or better. For CTG you could try http://www.zepelion.com/apartamentos/index.htm.
True Tom 33, but how many of those want to be in an adult video? When most don`t even want their picture taken.That is where the ad comes in, those who respond are those who want to be in the adult video.Peter.

Tom 33
09-02-05, 01:44
The newspaper ad is a good idea. I may try that in the future. I have had no problem with taking nude photos of chicas. Others I know have had no problem with porn videos for an extra fee. After all, they are in the business already.

Choca is correct about the contradictions. Many chicas leave their home area to sell it and would not want family or friends to know. It would help to inform the chicas of your attempts to keep the finished product out of Colombia. And then live by your word!

Luis The Great
09-03-05, 07:52
I was hit with extra fees by my bank when I used my credit cards in Cali. My bank told me its now standered practice to charge a surcharge for use outside of USA. Check with your bank.

Alachingada
09-04-05, 02:51
I'm heading to Bogota in November and was wondering if anyone knew of any places to stay in El Chapinero, the closer to the area around Casanova and Extasis the better.

Thanks

Surfer
09-04-05, 03:29
WAY bogus. Get a card without that fee, but ALL the airl;ine mile cards seem to charge it. Makes ATMs even more critical as a way to minimize transaction fees.

By the way, is it JUST me or are others having problems with Bancocolombia of late? I used to always use them but last two trips my card won't work there so I must settle for 300K withdrawals. ):

Perry Mason #1
09-04-05, 04:06
Greed Lured GIs Into Colombian Underworld

By KIM HOUSEGO, Associated Press WriterSat Sep 3, 7:18 AM ET

U.S. Army Staff Sgt. Daniel Rosas was deployed to Colombia as part of the large U.S. mission to fight drug trafficking, but before long he found the lure of cocaine money too hard to resist.

He formed a smuggling ring involving U.S. soldiers that was eventually busted, deeply embarrassing U.S. officials.

A deposition obtained by The Associated Press shows Rosas' scheme was so amateurish that at one point he made a deal with a stranger he met in a Mexican nightclub bathroom and even saw a $140,000 payment vanish in the mail. The authenticity of Rosas' sworn statement was recently confirmed by a Colombian official familiar with the case.

The document provides for the first time a detailed look into how the drug ring operated and shows that, with stunning ease, it was able to send 170 pounds of cocaine from Colombia to the United States, subject to only cursory searches at best from U.S. Customs agents.

"They never suspected that any military or civilian personnel would bring back contraband," Rosas said in the March 31 sworn statement to military investigators at Fort Bliss, Texas. "They did not use dogs, they very rarely checked our carryon bags but never checked our equipment that was loaded on the pallets."

U.S. Ambassador William Wood said in the wake of the arrests on March 28 that U.S. soldiers leaving Colombia would be subjected to stricter searches. The case infuriated many Colombians who said President Alvaro Uribe should revoke treaties granting immunity to U.S. soldiers serving in Colombia.

Rosas, 23, of McAllen, Texas, is behind bars awaiting court-martial along with two other U.S. soldiers.

A fourth soldier, Spc. Francisco Rosa, pleaded guilty on Aug. 10 to using, possessing and distributing cocaine and making a false official statement. He was sentenced to five years in prison, demoted to the rank of private and will receive a bad conduct discharge.

Rosas told military investigators he got involved in drug smuggling in the summer of 2003 when he struck up a friendship with Angel Gutierrez, a bartender at the officer's club in the Apiay military base southeast of Bogota, where he was stationed. Rosas said Gutierrez told him he could hold cocaine and drive it onto the base through the front gate.

"Greed overtook my state-of-mind. I saw an opportunity and took advantage of it," Rosas said, according to the sworn statement.

Rosas said he and two other Americans on the base — Spc. Rolando Sandoval and a civilian defense contractor identified only as Jake — pooled their money to buy about nine pounds of cocaine from Gutierrez for $12,000. Sandoval left the military before Rosas' arrest and it is unclear what happened to him and Jake.

Jake smuggled the cocaine to the United States in August 2003, then headed to Las Vegas to try to sell some of it — but promptly disappeared.

"We never saw him again ... we never received any money from Jake," Rosas said.

When Rosas returned to Texas within a few weeks, he tried to sell the remaining two pounds. That amount normally fetches about $25,000 in the United States, but Rosas didn't know where to turn.

"I went to Juarez, Mexico, and while in the bathroom of a club I saw a guy snorting cocaine," Rosas said. He eventually sold the cocaine to the man for $6,500 at a Taco Bell in El Paso, Texas.

The money didn't last long.

"I spent $3,000 on partying and stuff of that nature," the soldier said.

On his next tour in Colombia, Rosas said he recruited three U.S. soldiers — Rosa, Staff Sgt. Victor Portales and Staff Sgt. Kevin G. Irizarry-Melendez — and they began smuggling much larger quantities of cocaine, according to the sworn statement.

They wrapped sheets of fabric softener and plastic wrap around the cocaine, placed it inside zip-lock bags then put them inside coffee boxes. The drug shipments were loaded onto pallets with other gear then put aboard U.S. Air Force transport planes heading to Texas.

Once, two coffee boxes containing 35 pounds of cocaine vanished after it arrived at Fort Bliss. Rosas said he suspects a private working at the hangar found the cocaine and stole it.

Meanwhile, Rosas found connections in the drug-trafficking underworld in the United States. But that presented new problems.

One drug dealer, identified only as Gustavo, mailed $200,000 to Rosas' El Paso apartment in four boxes as payment for cocaine, but Rosas was not present to pick up two of the boxes, and they were sent to a forwarding address Gustavo had provided. Gustavo told Rosas he had made up the forwarding address. The two boxes were never found.

"I do not know where the boxes were sent to, nor where the money is at now," Rosas told the army investigators. "So basically, somebody received $140,000."

The sworn statement suggests informants finally broke up the smuggling operation.

Rosas said he shipped 134 pounds of cocaine between July 2003 and March 2005 to the United States and sold it for about $260,000. He said Irizarry-Melendez smuggled another 35 pounds, while the others mainly fronted money to buy the drugs.

Asked by the investigators how he felt after being caught, Rosas replied: "Disgraced, unfaithful, disloyal, saddened and I wish I never did it."

Wolfy Baby
09-16-05, 13:58
Hey,

Are you back in Col.? Drop me a line. Interesting if you can get that idea off the ground.

Luis The Great
09-17-05, 11:52
Can anyone recommend a cheap way to get to Cali from the states (Chicago). Maybe a website or a sale someone knows of or a specific airline?

Thanks in Advance

Peter Solano
09-22-05, 03:10
Dólar (TRM): $2.300,58
Dólar Casas de Cambio:
Compra: $2.130,00
Venta: $2.170,00
Euro : $2.802,33

Happy C
09-23-05, 09:28
Can anyone recommend a cheap way to get to Cali from the states (Chicago). Maybe a website or a sale someone knows of or a specific airline?

Thanks in Advance

check Avinca's web site fly from chicago to Miami also check hotwire.com

Peter Solano
09-26-05, 04:40
Dólar (TRM): $2.290,03
Dólar Casas de Cambio:
Compra: $2.130,00
Venta: $2.160,00
Euro : $2.758,94

bigdaddyM
09-28-05, 19:34
Hi guys,

I am living in Costa Rica and I need to pop over to San Andres for 72 hours this weekend. Anyone have the 411 on the action there?

Thanks

Regulr Travlr
09-30-05, 02:26
I am planning my first trip to Colombia. I have narrowed it down to CTG or BAQ. I realize they are close and have seen some pretty reasonable taxi rates posted.

I will be there for over a week and really enjoy hitting the beach during the day. Just relaxing and a few cocktails is a good day. A little chica action is a plus.

Are the CTG beaches a good spot to hang out or would this factor force my decision to BAQ?

Thanks

Gipse
09-30-05, 11:19
The beaches of Cartagena, tourist area, are disappointing, I mean really disappointing. These beaches are marginal and good as a side activity or for short time only. If the beach is going to be the main activity pick another city, you'll thank me. Haven't been to BAQ so can't comment.

Tom 33
09-30-05, 16:57
You'll be really disappointed in BAQ. There are no beaches.

If you like nice beach, try Playa Blanca about 40 minutes by boat from Laguito(CTG). The Rosario Islands(about an hour) are also superb.

Peter Solano
09-30-05, 17:03
You'll be really disappointed in BAQ. There are no beaches.

If you like nice beach, try Playa Blanca about 40 minutes by boat from Laguito(CTG). The Rosario Islands(about an hour) are also superb.I dissagree with you about BQUILLA.If you go a little further, about 30 mins by car, you will find SANTA VERONICA, PLAYA MENDOZA, and PALMARITO which are nice. And I agree with you about those in Cartagena also.There are no BEACHES in Barranquilla, but there are a lot of BITCHES here.JUST KIDDING :), Cheers, Peter.

Tom 33
10-01-05, 01:42
Where in BAQ are the beaches? The disappointment is not with BAQ, but the fact that there are no beaches.

Peter Solano
10-01-05, 02:08
Where in BAQ are the beaches? The disappointment is not with BAQ, but the fact that there are no beaches.
Well, they are not a block away from main street like Cartagena, but at 15 mins by car is Salgar which is not much, but still it attracts huge crowds, especially on a Sunday morning.

And the rest I mentioned 25- 40 minutes.

Besides, I would dare to say Cartagena and Barranquilla are two different cities, the first is a touristic city,good for 3 or 4 days.

The second is more of a REGULAR city with the advantages of the beaches NEAR BY.

We even CONSIDER Cartagena at 1 1/2 hours away or Santa Marta,about 1 hour on the oppositive direction, the Irotama bay which it is really nice, or El Rodadero as part of the Barranquilla beaches.

So it is not unsual to leave Bquilla early in the morning for either city, spend the day there, go swimming, have lunch and be back at night for Supper. Peter.

Gipse
10-01-05, 10:53
Looking into visiting Santa Marta during my next visit to Colombia but cannot find any information on the city; general, entertainment, and mongering. Help in pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.

Tom 33
10-01-05, 13:32
Jeez, guess I overstayed my 3 to 4 days in CTG by a few years. And one of those disappointing beaches lies outside of my back door. That's a good 3-minute commute down the elevator.

Guess I should move to BAQ.

Peter Solano
10-01-05, 15:33
JGuess I should move to BAQ.
Yes you should.Welcome.Peter.

Surfer
10-01-05, 19:18
No offense Tom, but me thinks you have never seen a World Class beach if you consider ANYTHING in Cartagena city acceptable and consider Islas Rosario "superb". Colom,bia has tremendous beaches BUT most are in areas with serious security issues and NOT places where most mongers would tred. San Andres and Provedencia have the best beaches in areas that are safe. Also, the other beach areas have NOBODY who speaks English and no creature comforts or LDV style places to find chicas.

Peter Solano
10-01-05, 19:51
No offense Tom, but me thinks you have never seen a World Class beach if you consider ANYTHING in Cartagena city acceptable and consider Islas Rosario "superb". Colom,bia has tremendous beaches BUT most are in areas with serious security issues and NOT places where most mongers would tred. San Andres and Provedencia have the best beaches in areas that are safe. Also, the other beach areas have NOBODY who speaks English and no creature comforts or LDV style places to find chicas.
Yes, Surfer, you are 100% correct buddy, it is unfortunate that it has to be so, even for us.In San Andres, try EL ACUARIO, not Johny Key,Cheers, Peter.