PDA

View Full Version : Bogota Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

Kazeu
12-26-20, 15:48
I've finally taken the dive and paid for a SA membership. I have to say its quite interesting. Out of hundreds of profiles, by pictures alone, I've found 7 profiles that I would categorize in the 9+ range. There are quite a few high 8's, but there are also many just plain ordinary looking girls. I wonder how much they expect to make.

The most supsisinig thing however is the number of female profiles that are actually premium. Do these women actually pay 90 usd per month? It doesn't make sense to me, why would any woman pay that? 99 percent of the time guys are going to message first. I don't get iit. Because of this puzzle, I always find myself wary of any women with premium profiles. Anyone got an answer for this?

Kazeu
12-26-20, 16:07
Well since everyone else has done their reporting, I might as well do mine. (If I can remember the details.) Me and my dad came into Bogota from Barranquilla on the 4th. Uber was at surge pricing: 28K downtown to San Francisco Hotel, and I had to wait for it to drop that low! Chilled out and relaxed a couple of hours waiting to hear from Kazeu. I finally hit him up and told him that we were about to head to Santa Fe. On the walk down I stopped at my chicken spot and got 2 pieces and arepas for 5K. Another 2 blocks and I was in Santa Fe standing on the corner eating my chicken out of the bag. When I finished we walked around to check out the scene. Touts kept trying to get us to come into the clubs but I told them I was waiting on my boy. Miguel at Troya made me promise to remember his name and ask for him when we came in, which I did end up doing.
.It was a pleasure to finally meet you Mr E. I apologize for not being able to hang out longer. Once my little head takes over its a bit hard for me to think clearly.

As I have mentioned before, I was in Bogota last September 2019. At the time I was staying in Santa Fe, just 1 block away from Atonis. So I was going there quite often, and there was always this 1 chica that mesmerized me with her dancing. She goes by the name of Belisimar. A combination of the way she moved her curvy body with a huge smile showing off her braces that dazzled me every night. I eventually managed to catch her on the street one day and bring her back to my place for a session. Unfortunately reality paled in comparison to the dream, but I still like her smile and say Hi to her all the time.

Fast forward to November 2020. My first visit to Atonis of 2020, this is prior to my night with Mr. E. I was disappointed to learn that they raised the prices of their beers to 10 k and the talented hadn't really improved much since 2019. I even recognized 3 or 4 girls from 2019 that gained a few pounds. For the most part Atonis was a disspointment, until I saw 2 new girls that I had never seen before. And they were both good dancers and had great smiles. That night I took one of the girls (I will call her Girl A) upstairs for an okay session. I forget her name. But in my mind I kept thinking about the other girl whose name I would later learn to be estefania (Seems like every other girl is named estefania here). When I was back down stairs Estefania was always busy giviing dances, so I was never able to get her number.

So that night with mr E. I saw estefania come into Atonis and I jumped at my chance to go talk to her. Sorry E. Thats why I left so abruptly. The interesting thing is I also saw Belisimar, and the Girl A standing with Estefania. I said Hello, to Belisimar and learned that these 3 girls were sisters! Of all the girls in Atonis, I chose the 3 sisters! I wonder if she's got any more sisters.

I ended getting a dance from Estefania and then sessioning with her upstairs. For some reason I couldn't finish, so when I went back downstairs, still horny and looking for something to fill my cravings, I bid Mr. E goodbye and went to the street to look for a oldie but goodie I had sessioned with before.

MiamiBoy1
12-26-20, 17:25
I've finally taken the dive and paid for a SA membership. I have to say its quite interesting. Out of hundreds of profiles, by pictures alone, I've found 7 profiles that I would categorize in the 9+ range. There are quite a few high 8's, but there are also many just plain ordinary looking girls. I wonder how much they expect to make.

The most supsisinig thing however is the number of female profiles that are actually premium. Do these women actually pay 90 usd per month? It doesn't make sense to me, why would any woman pay that? 99 percent of the time guys are going to message first. I don't get iit. Because of this puzzle, I always find myself wary of any women with premium profiles. Anyone got an answer for this?They don't need to pay anything to message guys on SA. So it is free for them. Guys have to pay to be able to read / send messages, but you can browse and request photos for free. Those girls who pay premium don't pay the same as guys, it is waaaay cheaper for them. I'm not sure why some of them upgrade to premium, but I know that it gives them some nice features like hiding stuff, for example registration date or last time the were online. I try to avoid premium girls because they are mostly pros.

Kazeu
12-26-20, 17:32
They don't need to pay anything to message guys on SA. So it is free for them. Guys have to pay to be able to read / send messages, but you can browse and request photos for free. Those girls who pay premium don't pay the same as guys, it is waaaay cheaper for them. I'm not sure why some of them upgrade to premium, but I know that it gives them some nice features like hiding stuff, for example registration date or last time the were online. I try to avoid premium girls because they are mostly pros.Thanks! Very informative!

Mr Enternational
12-26-20, 18:06
The most supsisinig thing however is the number of female profiles that are actually premium. Do these women actually pay 90 usd per month? It doesn't make sense to me, why would any woman pay that? 99 percent of the time guys are going to message first. I don't get iit. Because of this puzzle, I always find myself wary of any women with premium profiles. Anyone got an answer for this?I am always wary of it too. But a hooker in Thailand that I used to fuck said she pays for the premium Tinder because somehow she gets to pick out the big fish. Still not sure how that works. But I was giving her $30 for all night. She said she was able to pick businessmen and shit off Tinder who did not have the time to hang out and hunt like tourists and they would give her up to $300 for a couple of hours. So it was obviously worth the investment.

That is one more example of the price discrimination and how you actually can get a girl at place A for cheap and the same girl at place B for way expensive. Not sure why this goes over many guys' heads. Same as a Big Mac costing $2 in Bogota and $6 in London. Does not mean the one you bought in London is any better. You are just subject to London prices when you are in London.

JjBee62
12-26-20, 18:19

The most supsisinig thing however is the number of female profiles that are actually premium. Do these women actually pay 90 usd per month? It doesn't make sense to me, why would any woman pay that? 99 percent of the time guys are going to message first. I don't get iit. Because of this puzzle, I always find myself wary of any women with premium profiles. Anyone got an answer for this?Seeking, like every "dating" website uses teaser accounts. What happens is when someone signs up but doesn't pay for a membership, they start getting messages from all the super hot girls trying to meet them. But, without paying for a subscription your ability to communicate is extremely limited. So the average punter believes they've stumbled upon hidden treasure, all those hot, young women begging to meet him and he pays for the subscription. Afterwards he never seems to be able to meet with any of those women who were so anxious to meet him before.

Those are probably mostly teaser accounts.

LatinaLover#1
12-26-20, 20:28
They don't need to pay anything to message guys on SA. So it is free for them. Guys have to pay to be able to read / send messages, but you can browse and request photos for free. Those girls who pay premium don't pay the same as guys, it is waaaay cheaper for them. I'm not sure why some of them upgrade to premium, but I know that it gives them some nice features like hiding stuff, for example registration date or last time the were online. I try to avoid premium girls because they are mostly pros.When it was $69, then they raised it to $89. Now they are increasing the price again Jan 1 but I'm not sure to what. Given the amount of bots run by men on the site and the girls, posing as Sugar Babies, when in reality are pic sellers and working dozens of guys at once, I'll pass.

Nounce
12-26-20, 21:13
The most supsisinig thing however is the number of female profiles that are actually premium. Do these women actually pay 90 usd per month?It's about $19 for SB and free to college students.

Kazeu
12-27-20, 00:42
Seeking, like every "dating" website uses teaser accounts. What happens is when someone signs up but doesn't pay for a membership, they start getting messages from all the super hot girls trying to meet them. But, without paying for a subscription your ability to communicate is extremely limited. So the average punter believes they've stumbled upon hidden treasure, all those hot, young women begging to meet him and he pays for the subscription. Afterwards he never seems to be able to meet with any of those women who were so anxious to meet him before.

Those are probably mostly teaser accounts.I used to think that too. This is actually my 2nd shot at trying SA. But let me tell you, I videochatted with this one 18 year old from Seeking last night. She sent me an incredible video of her tits. My lord.

Iponux
12-27-20, 03:14
Not to advertise, but I tri3 d them once in 2019 and the girl they sent was accurate to the pics, price was $100/ hour and her attitude was very good.

The girls name was at that time aurora and she was 10/10, thin body but with flesh in the right places, white, very cute face, 5.6 ft.

Agency phone# +57316xxxx072.

Please remember this was tried in 2019, donno if they became bad.

Elvis 2008
12-27-20, 04:28
The most supsisinig thing however is the number of female profiles that are actually premium. Do these women actually pay 90 usd per month? It doesn't make sense to me, why would any woman pay that? 99 percent of the time guys are going to message first. I don't get iit. Because of this puzzle, I always find myself wary of any women with premium profiles. Anyone got an answer for this?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SeekingArrangement

Sugar baby members who register with their university email address automatically qualify for a Premium Membership status.

Bango Cheito
12-27-20, 05:02
Great report!

Someone needs to tell that dumbass girl that swallowing is safer than spitting! LOL!

Oso2019
12-27-20, 07:15
A fun read on this Christmas Day!

The apple does not fall far from the tree, hehehehehe looks like both you and the pop had a fun time.

Merry Christmas to all!

The Tall Man.Hi,

I am new to this forum but will be visiting Colombia In January. Can you help me out with the Woodman tour? I think it would be a good intro for a newbie?

The Tall Man
12-27-20, 19:56
Hi,

I am new to this forum but will be visiting Colombia In January. Can you help me out with the Woodman tour? I think it would be a good intro for a newbie?Simple just send Woodman a PM. And yes for a newbie I along with many others completely recommend his tour and knowledge as he has lived there for over like 5 years.

The Tall Man.

Kman1
12-28-20, 23:03
Okay. I have this thing figured out now. I don't think he wanted $300. I think he was just rounding off and WARNING you that the fine is $300 since the fine actually is 936,320 pesos ($266). You could have said okay gracias and walked off. But instead YOU OFFERED money! LOL. At least you were not the guy saying take me to the police station! That would have really confused him. You got me over here dying man. And y'all are up here trying to give the cops a bad name when he was just trying to look out for you.

"Los infractores que desacaten las medidas sanitarias en poca de cuarentena pueden ser multados hasta con $936.320 pesos, castigo al que se exponen los ciudadanos que no usen tapabocas o lo utilicen de manera inapropiada, no respeten la distancia mnima entre personas, no acaten las normas en establecimientos o realicen actividades no permitidas durante esta poca de cuarentena. "

https://colombia.as.com/colombia/2020/09/10/actualidad/1599764780_200884.htmlJust to close out on this subject. Thats a good find Mr E. I actually feel better there is some reasoning behind the fine amount he showed me. However I don't think he was just warning me and would have let me go. He had broke away from the other group and was solely focused on me and was impeding my progress. He kept translating on his phone that I had my mas in my pocket and not wearing it like it was a clear violation.

Anyways I am out of there and that's all it matters.

On a lighter note some SF pics for your amusement.

Mr Enternational
12-29-20, 00:01
On a lighter note some SF pics for your amusement.Man that shit looks so damn scary.

Don Omar
12-29-20, 01:57
What's up Guys.

I'm flying into Bogota Friday afternoon; and then Saturday, I'm flying into Pereira. Any suggestions as to a decent Hotel I could stay at? (that's chica friendly) Also, I may stay at the Hotel Dann Carlton if the Mezzanine is still open and next to it.

MarquisdeSade1
12-29-20, 04:03
Man that shit looks so damn scary.https://hoodsite.com/65-year-old-woman-killed-sawed-off-shotgun-bus-robbery-colombia/

Woodman09
12-29-20, 07:06
What's up Guys.

I'm flying into Bogota Friday afternoon; and then Saturday, I'm flying into Pereira. Any suggestions as to a decent Hotel I could stay at? (that's chica friendly) Also, I may stay at the Hotel Dann Carlton if the Mezzanine is still open and next to it.Yes, Mezzanine is still open as far as I know.

OR stay at Ibis museo or Teqendama suites (Not Hotel Teqendama) -- Both near Santa Fe-.

Dcfan77
12-29-20, 15:11
Four Point Sheraton is chica friendly. But it is way up north.

What's up Guys.

I'm flying into Bogota Friday afternoon; and then Saturday, I'm flying into Pereira. Any suggestions as to a decent Hotel I could stay at? (that's chica friendly) Also, I may stay at the Hotel Dann Carlton if the Mezzanine is still open and next to it.

Tavares
12-30-20, 00:18
Simple just send Woodman a PM. And yes for a newbie I along with many others completely recommend his tour and knowledge as he has lived there for over like 5 years.

The Tall Man.Yes Woodman is perfect, knows SF better than his hands. He is welcoming, polite, not pushy and very good value for the money he asks for his tours. When I am in Bogota we always meet, have lunch or dinner and of course later in the evening, Santa Fe!

BigButtDetecto
12-30-20, 00:24
Just to close out on this subject. Thats a good find Mr E. I actually feel better there is some reasoning behind the fine amount he showed me. However I don't think he was just warning me and would have let me go. He had broke away from the other group and was solely focused on me and was impeding my progress. He kept translating on his phone that I had my mas in my pocket and not wearing it like it was a clear violation.

Anyways I am out of there and that's all it matters.

On a lighter note some SF pics for your amusement.These girls really look underage. Better check their cedulas.

The Tall Man
12-30-20, 16:20
These girls really look underage. Better check their cedulas.Two expressions come to mind:

Old enough to pee. Old enough for me.

And:

If she can bleed she can breed.

Seriously these chicas in the photos are 20 year old plus and correct me if I am wrong but every time I have been in SF the cops are always stopping and checking the ID's of the street girls, si o no?

The Tall Man.

JohnReter335
12-30-20, 20:56
These girls really look underage. Better check their cedulas.Some girls make themselves more fit than we can imagine.

Woodman09
12-30-20, 21:12
Two expressions come to mind:

And:

Seriously these chicas in the photos are 20 year old plus and correct me if I am wrong but every time I have been in SF the cops are always stopping and checking the ID's of the street girls, si o no?

The Tall Man.All the girls in the main Santa Fe areas Must show valid ID and be 18+ to use the hotels-.

Areas away from the 2 main areas could be problematic.

MarquisdeSade1
12-30-20, 22:51

And:

The Tall Man.When I was a young lad they used to say.

Eight to eighty.

Fat legs, no legs.

Bucked teeth, no teeth.

Blind crippled or crazy.

JohnnyO
12-30-20, 23:32

And:

The Tall Man.Hi Tall Man, trying to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

Kman1
12-31-20, 01:05
These girls really look underage. Better check their cedulas.I felt that way at first too. Then as I kept asking most were close to 20 or over and have a kid as well. They just look younger for their age than what we are used to. Some in the pics are like 24. These girls were on the main drag that Woodman was referring to.

The Tall Man
12-31-20, 16:45
Hi Tall Man, trying to send you a PM but your inbox is full.Thanks for the heads-up, I will clear it now.

The Tall Man.

TiaVoyage25
12-31-20, 19:45
First and foremost, if you haven't done Woodman's tour, you need to. As someone who had been to SF many times previously, I learned a whole lot from Woodman stuff that I didn't know I didn't know LOL. Simply put, he is a cool ass dude who knows his way around.

Anyways, I arrived yesterday afternoon to El Dorado for my month long trip here to Colombia. Customs was quick and easy. Make sure you have your CheckMIG form or whatever it is called. I brought a paper copy and the immigrations officer examined it briefly, asked me the few usual questions (how long are you here, etc.), stamped my passport, and then I was on my way. Took a yellow taxi from the airport to the hotel.

Checking in was smooth and seamless. Went to the ATM then came back to relax for a bit before meeting up with Woodman and another monger (sorry I forgot to ask for your handle if you're reading this) for the tour around 630. We walked straight to SF and Woodman showed me areas that I did not even know existed previously. He stated the influx of Venezuelan immigrants has essentially made SF a boom town and the area has expanded pretty significantly. After a while we decided to check out the clubs and I'm pretty sure we went to every single club that was open. Troya, Paisas, Fiebre, Venus, California, Atunis. Given that it was the night before NYE, it was not as crowded as usual, but we saw a pretty good amount of talent in Troya and Venus. Woodman did us a huge solid and introduced us to some reliable waiters as well, which will be important later in the night (to be discussed shortly).

None of us had any sessions by the time the tour was over simply because we were all just relaxing and having a good time enjoying the scenery, having some drinks, etc. Woodman showed us some pretty cool stuff that he does, which I won't ruin and will just let him explain it to you if you take the tour. Once we said our farewells to Woodman, we went back to Troya which had a pretty good selection, and then Venus which also had a good selection. By this time the police had closed most of the clubs so you have to go through back doors when no one is around don't worry the guys outside will be asking for you to come in LOL. I got a lap dance at Troya which was mediocre and the girl, while attractive to me (I must admit I am a fan of plastic), had a bad attitude.

At Venus, one of the waiters that Woodman introduced us to was very considerate. He identified the girls that provide the best service, and he was absolutely correct. I had a quick 20-minute session with a 24 y / o Venezuelan, and she was spectacular (70 k and I did not negotiate). Friendly, no rush, and showed enthusiasm. My fellow monger friend, who previously in the night said he was not in the mood, had a session as well because when I came back he was gone! The waiter told me he convinced him to see a girl that was supposedly pretty good.

At the end of the night, the waiter hailed us a taxi and gave very explicit instructions. Even more so he texted me to ensure I got back to my hotel safely and made note that he took the cab driver's info just in case before we left. Also paid a very fair price.

Key takeaways from the first night:

- Bring a mask because cops are on the lookout.

- The selection was not incredible but it was fair. Woodman explained that it will be back to normal after new years when people return from the holidays.

- When you find a reliable waiter, tip them for their services and they will take care of you. The specific waiter from Venus never even asked for a tip, which to me was a good sign.

- Clubs will be closed tonight and tomorrow night according to a couple waiters. I might wander through anyways just to see.

- Take Woodman's tour.

In the coming days I will visit casas, the mezzanine, SF, and more. I will likely be heading back to SF on Saturday night. I also plan on trying a couple agencies if anyone has any good recommendations (besides La Celestina, of which I am already aware).

Best,

TIA.

Kazeu
12-31-20, 22:56
I imagine the selection is pretty bad at this point. You should come back around Jan. 15 or later when people are actually back from holiday. What you saw is not representative of Santa Fe, even pandemic Santa Fe.

First and foremost, if you haven't done Woodman's tour, you need to. As someone who had been to SF many times previously, I learned a whole lot from Woodman stuff that I didn't know I didn't know LOL. Simply put, he is a cool ass dude who knows his way around.

Anyways, I arrived yesterday afternoon to El Dorado for my month long trip here to Colombia. Customs was quick and easy. Make sure you have your CheckMIG form or whatever it is called. I brought a paper copy and the immigrations officer examined it briefly, asked me the few usual questions (how long are you here, etc.), stamped my passport, and then I was on my way. Took a yellow taxi from the airport to the hotel.

Checking in was smooth and seamless. Went to the ATM then came back to relax for a bit before meeting up with Woodman and another monger (sorry I forgot to ask for your handle if you're reading this) for the tour around 630. We walked straight to SF and Woodman showed me areas that I did not even know existed previously. He stated the influx of Venezuelan immigrants has essentially made SF a boom town and the area has expanded pretty significantly. After a while we decided to check out the clubs and I'm pretty sure we went to every single club that was open. Troya, Paisas, Fiebre, Venus, California, Atunis. Given that it was the night before NYE, it was not as crowded as usual, but we saw a pretty good amount of talent in Troya and Venus. Woodman did us a huge solid and introduced us to some reliable waiters as well, which will be important later in the night (to be discussed shortly).

None of us had any sessions by the time the tour was over simply because we were all just relaxing and having a good time enjoying the scenery, having some drinks, etc. Woodman showed us some pretty cool stuff that he does, which I won't ruin and will just let him explain it to you if you take the tour. Once we said our farewells to Woodman, we went back to Troya which had a pretty good selection, and then Venus which also had a good selection. By this time the police had closed most of the clubs so you have to go through back doors when no one is around don't worry the guys outside will be asking for you to come in LOL. I got a lap dance at Troya which was mediocre and the girl, while attractive to me (I must admit I am a fan of plastic), had a bad attitude.

At Venus, one of the waiters that Woodman introduced us to was very considerate. He identified the girls that provide the best service, and he was absolutely correct. I had a quick 20-minute session with a 24 y / o Venezuelan, and she was spectacular (70 k and I did not negotiate). Friendly, no rush, and showed enthusiasm. My fellow monger friend, who previously in the night said he was not in the mood, had a session as well because when I came back he was gone! The waiter told me he convinced him to see a girl that was supposedly pretty good.

At the end of the night, the waiter hailed us a taxi and gave very explicit instructions. Even more so he texted me to ensure I got back to my hotel safely and made note that he took the cab driver's info just in case before we left. Also paid a very fair price.

Key takeaways from the first night:

- Bring a mask because cops are on the lookout.

- The selection was not incredible but it was fair. Woodman explained that it will be back to normal after new years when people return from the holidays.

- When you find a reliable waiter, tip them for their services and they will take care of you. The specific waiter from Venus never even asked for a tip, which to me was a good sign.

- Clubs will be closed tonight and tomorrow night according to a couple waiters. I might wander through anyways just to see.

- Take Woodman's tour.

In the coming days I will visit casas, the mezzanine, SF, and more. I will likely be heading back to SF on Saturday night. I also plan on trying a couple agencies if anyone has any good recommendations (besides La Celestina, of which I am already aware).

Best,

TIA.

Kazeu
12-31-20, 22:59
All the girls in the main Santa Fe areas Must show valid ID and be 18+ to use the hotels-.

Areas away from the 2 main areas could be problematic.From my experience this is not completely true. It depends on the how the girls look. Some of the girls do not have ID. Whether they really lost it or they are actually underage is the question. The girls without ID's cannot go into certain hotels. The have their known hotels which they know they can get into.

JohnnyO
01-01-21, 00:16
I imagine the selection is pretty bad at this point. You should come back around Jan. 15 or later when people are actually back from holiday. What you saw is not representative of Santa Fe, even pandemic Santa Fe.Why do you say Jan 15 or later which is quite a while after the holidays. I asked around here before booking my trip for Jan 7 and was advised girls would pretty much return straight after New year as they would need to start making money soon.

TiaVoyage25
01-01-21, 00:40
Why do you say Jan 15 or later which is quite a while after the holidays. I asked around here before booking my trip for Jan 7 and was advised girls would pretty much return straight after New year as they would need to start making money soon.I couldn't say, but I'll keep the forum updated with what it looks like in the days immediately after the New Year. In any case, there was still a decent selection overall so I wouldn't be worried at all.

Kazeu
01-01-21, 00:49
Why do you say Jan 15 or later which is quite a while after the holidays. I asked around here before booking my trip for Jan 7 and was advised girls would pretty much return straight after New year as they would need to start making money soon.Jan 15 isn't a special date or anything. I was just being a bit conservative. I personally know a couple chicas one of which who is coming back Jan. 9 and another Jan. 12. So I was just kinda guessing Jan 15 might be a safe date. Nothing much to it than that.

This is just in contrast to going on new years eve eve which might be one of the worst days possible to go.

Xpartan
01-01-21, 01:31
Thanks for your detailed account.

JohnnyO
01-01-21, 01:42
Jan 15 isn't a special date or anything. I was just being a bit conservative. I personally know a couple chicas one of which who is coming back Jan. 9 and another Jan. 12. So I was just kinda guessing Jan 15 might be a safe date. Nothing much to it than that.

This is just in contrast to going on new years eve eve which might be one of the worst days possible to go.Makes sense, I appreciate your input.

Neptuna
01-01-21, 07:14
I'm also in Bogota, arrived on Wednesday. While out yesterday walking Santa Fe I'm sure I passed you on your tour a couple times. I could tell because of the English being spoken. I didn't say anything not to interrupt since you guys were in full discussion. I'm the 6'1 Black Guy that was wearing blue jeans and a white shirt with Levi across the front. I'll definitely introduce myself if I happen to run into anyone of you again.

TopoChico571
01-01-21, 09:34
Any idea when they will stop requiring masks? Can't find anything online. Thanks.

Mr Enternational
01-01-21, 13:08
Any idea when they will stop requiring masks? Can't find anything online. Thanks.Seriously? Are you on Mars at the moment? Pretty much this entire planet is requiring masks right now. You tell us when any particular one is going to stop requiring it.

TopoChico571
01-01-21, 13:31
Seriously? Are you on Mars at the moment? Pretty much this entire planet is requiring masks right now. You tell us when any particular one is going to stop requiring it.Jeez, did I hit a nerve, pal?

Turgid
01-01-21, 14:46
Any idea when they will stop requiring masks? Can't find anything online. Thanks.Its anyone's guess. I did see a couple of videos with people not wearing masks in Medellin. My intention is to travel only to countries that do not require mandatory wearing of masks. When that becomes the case I will travel again.

TopoChico571
01-01-21, 16:56
My intention is to travel only to countries that do not require mandatory wearing of masks. When that becomes the case I will travel again.Same here. I've seen a few posts about cops shaking people down for not wearing masks. That's a big no thanks for me.

JjBee62
01-01-21, 17:04
Its anyone's guess. I did see a couple of videos with people not wearing masks in Medellin. My intention is to travel only to countries that do not require mandatory wearing of masks. When that becomes the case I will travel again.Now that's bizarre.

I can understand not traveling at this time. Crowded airports and full airplanes, regardless of air travel industry studies, seem like an added risk. I can understand wanting to wait for the vaccine, or avoiding the obvious potential exposure represented by mongering.

I just can't imagine dropping all your plans solely over having to wear a quarter ounce worth of paper on your face.

Cm6363
01-01-21, 19:20
Jan 15 isn't a special date or anything. I was just being a bit conservative. I personally know a couple chicas one of which who is coming back Jan. 9 and another Jan. 12. So I was just kinda guessing Jan 15 might be a safe date. Nothing much to it than that.

This is just in contrast to going on new years eve eve which might be one of the worst days possible to go.If I am not mistaken, the last date of the holiday period is Sunday, Jan. 10. The confusion is likely due to the variable dates on which many people return. The chicas often live far away and don't have to return by any specific day.

Cm6363
01-01-21, 19:21
Is there anything going on today, chicas or otherwise?

KC Questor
01-01-21, 20:44
If I am not mistaken, the last date of the holiday period is Sunday, Jan. 10. The confusion is likely due to the variable dates on which many people return. The chicas often live far away and don't have to return by any specific day.Many Americans forget that Jan 6 is a HUGE holiday in the Catholic world (Epiphany, the day the wise men arrived to visit Jesus). In some places it is bigger than Christmas. I learned that on a very lonely visit to San Juan many years ago. No girls available and the party outside my hotel was so loud I couldn't sleep. Went out and joined it and had a good time, but everyone was with their families. Little kids out dancing at 2 am. Crazy stuff.

Kazeu
01-01-21, 21:36
Is there anything going on today, chicas or otherwise?Quiet as hell out here. I was super grateful that an exito mini was open so that I could get some food. There is nothing else open.

TiaVoyage25
01-02-21, 22:53
Gentlemen, another trip update coming in hot:

I woke up this morning feeling particularly motivated and, against my better judgment, decided to see if the casas in Chapinero were open. I figured what the hell since SF isn't going anywhere.

I took an Uber from my hotel to Chicas Milenio only to find it was closed. From there I walked south stopping at every casa until I reached La 64 (the North to South list is on Routard's Guide from 2018). Yes, you read that correctly. Every single one for a total of 19. Only two casas were open and it isn't even worth sharing because the talent was absolutely atrocious. PM me if interested both honestly not worth your time.

Refusing to give up, I hopped in another Uber and went to La Mezzanine only to find two girls working. They weren't bad. One was a solid 6. 5, had a great body and pretty face. The other was a soft 5 with a good body but not so pretty face. I almost went with the 6. 5 but, after all my efforts thus far through Chapinero, I refused to settle.

Ever more determined, I hopped in another Uber to Abadubai Spa. Ole' reliable. Except this time she wasn't so reliable as she was closed. Sad face. At this point I'm thinking, "well I'm already in the north and anything worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards. " So, I walked to Colorin, Isis, Lido, and Loutron. All closed. Skipped Absolut because I am not a fan of their general price to quality ratio. It is worth noting that Colorin had a sign on the door that said call for an appointment but I wasn't interested. Disclaimer: I expect Lido to be open later but I was walking by around 3 pm so the gates were closed and no guard was standing outside. Loutron was completely locked up and no one in sight.

Ever the wiser, I hopped in an Uber back to my hotel.

Before anyone says, "why didn't you call the places?" let me stop you right there. I did. Several of them. But today was about the journey, the experience, and the exercise.

Takeaways:

- My last Uber driver confirmed what other members have already said here. Most places will be closed until after January 6th. He said next weekend will be much better overall as people come back from vacation and the January 6th holiday, but many Colombians are gone through much of January. On the bright side, there is minimal traffic.

- My reliable waiter from SF the other night told me that some of the clubs will be open, so heading there later on. Report on that will come later.

- I'm going to stick to SF until next weekend because most places will be closed. Since I've done my long walk this trip, I'll be calling the places I want to visit (Abadubai and Loutron) early next week to see if they're open.

- Most importantly, I found a good place to watch football tomorrow.

Cheers,

TIA.

GeneHickman
01-03-21, 06:27
Thats a lot of legwork, thanks for reporting back albeit on a negative experience. There's learning in it too.
Are you working, photoprepagos, mileroticos, skokka, doncolombia and other such sites to order in?

MedalloPack
01-03-21, 21:15
Sorry if this has already been asked, I looked but didn't see anything. What are the "hours" of SF during these Covid times? I know in the past I would usually arrive after dark and stay until 2 am. Thanks for the info.

Elvis 2008
01-04-21, 04:46
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Pirate222
01-04-21, 07:51
Was great showing you around-- I just want to say that there are no guarantees -- I feel Santa Fe is relatively safe-- if you take proper precautions.

But-Shit Happens-- One reason it is safe is the police presence and the Venezuelans (majority of people in SF) face deportation for criminal activity.Woodman,

I am traveling solo and would appreciate it if I could get a introduction to the area. Thanks in advance!

Prelude141
01-04-21, 09:31
It looks like people entering Colombia are asked to isolate themselves for 2 weeks. Implemented yesterday.

Woodman09
01-04-21, 17:33
It looks like people entering Colombia are asked to isolate themselves for 2 weeks. Implemented yesterday.From El Tiempo Today:

"Travelers who do not have the PCR test must state in writing, on the form provided for it, their difficulty in taking the test at the place of origin or obtaining the results in the times stipulated for the flight. In these cases, once entering the country, the traveler must undergo the PCR test and keep preventive isolation for 14 days. Isolation may end sooner if the test result is negative. Both the value of the test and the costs derived from the preventive isolation, will be in charge of the traveler ", explains the resolution in its technical annex.

https://www.eltiempo.com/salud/prueba-pcr-para-entrar-a-colombia-lo-que-debe-saber-558595

TiaVoyage25
01-04-21, 17:35
Have gone to SF the past two nights. Nothing significant to report. Due to everyone being on vacation only 2 clubs had any decent number of chicas running around (Atunis and Troya). Last night it was just Atunis after 10 pm. Troya was pretty dead. Police are everywhere to enforce quarantine, but that just means they are locking up shops and getting girls off the streets. Hustlers will still bring you inside the clubs.

Also on Tuesday a curfew goes into effect for Usaquen, Engativa, and Suba from 8 pm to 5 am daily. It is supposed to last until January 18. Those are in the northern part of the city, but I wouldn't be surprised if the mayor changes the rules in the coming days. We all saw this coming so it is what it is.

TiaVoyage25
01-04-21, 17:39
Thats a lot of legwork, thanks for reporting back albeit on a negative experience. There's learning in it too.
Are you working, photoprepagos, mileroticos, skokka, doncolombia and other such sites to order in?I'd like to but I'm not particularly good at screening. Any tips? In the past I've just used agencies like La Celestina.

Guerinto
01-04-21, 21:08
It looks like people entering Colombia are asked to isolate themselves for 2 weeks. Implemented yesterday.A lady friend who lives just outside of Bogota tells me only if you do not have a negative PCR. I'm assuming within 72 hours, but I am guessing. Time to research the new rules. Really does not look like I will be returning to Colombia before April at the earliest and even that may be too optimistic.

MongerHunger
01-05-21, 06:53
It looks like people entering Colombia are asked to isolate themselves for 2 weeks. Implemented yesterday.Not true, your missing a lot of key information.

Kazeu
01-05-21, 15:29
A lady friend who lives just outside of Bogota tells me only if you do not have a negative PCR. I'm assuming within 72 hours, but I am guessing. Time to research the new rules. Really does not look like I will be returning to Colombia before April at the earliest and even that may be too optimistic.According to this, it is 96 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzAnxhP5NxU

Kazeu
01-05-21, 15:31
Sorry if this has already been asked, I looked but didn't see anything. What are the "hours" of SF during these Covid times? I know in the past I would usually arrive after dark and stay until 2 am. Thanks for the info.The street activity starts shutting down at around 10:30 pm and is mostly gone by 11 pm. The clubs close when they close.

Guerinto
01-05-21, 19:00
According to this, it is 96 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzAnxhP5NxUThank you. A somewhat more helpful timeframe.

MongerHunger
01-05-21, 22:09
A lady friend who lives just outside of Bogota tells me only if you do not have a negative PCR. I'm assuming within 72 hours, but I am guessing. Time to research the new rules. Really does not look like I will be returning to Colombia before April at the earliest and even that may be too optimistic.Requirement and rules don't start until January 12th. This is the information from the embassy and not from 3rd, 4th and 5th parties.

https://co.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/

Kazeu
01-05-21, 22:12
Since no one has mentioned it, just want to let everyone know that 3 barrios / districts have started a strict quarantine today, to end on the 18th. The barrios effected are Usaquen, Suba and Engativa. I know a few chicas in these places and they are not happy about it.

Kazeu
01-05-21, 22:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps4x3tvMKHg

If this gets too bad, I may have to consider going somewhere else.

LatinaLover#1
01-06-21, 03:56
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps4x3tvMKHg

If this gets too bad, I may have to consider going somewhere else.I'm friends with various Colombians, not just my novia and x novias but some Colombian business men who get their info at the source. I was relatively confidant the Airport would remain open because of the kickback from the banks and business community. BUT going back to the PCR requirement scares me because that is the first salvo at tourists and travelers. I'm 100% sure the lock downs and quarantines will continue to worsen and get more restrictive. When Lopez gets back from vacation, not sure when that is, I am sure the restrictions will increase in Bogota. I was in Bogota in December and it was a shadow of itself. So I won't be back anytime soon in the foreseeable future. I only hope the airport remains open so my girl can get out of Colombia in time to visit me here next week.

Keep your eye on the hospitals, they are publicly saying they are 80% full, more accurately, based on some well informed sources who are saying it is very close or at the 100% capacity. That may be the straw that breaks the camels back. The neighborhoods that are closed down now, may become the entire country tomorrow. They did it once and they can do it again. If it was me, I'd get out of dodge now, don't wait.

Kazeu
01-06-21, 04:15
Thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it. I'm quite concerned about what's going to happen in the next few days. All the repercussions of the holiday partying has started to take its toll.

I agree Bogota is not in proper form at the moment. If you were in Bogota in early to mid December it wasn't actually that bad, but now, I'm not sure if its worth it. And with a possible lockdown, I'm thinking about other places in Colombia to escape to. Anyone got any suggestions? I heard monteria is nice. I also have found memories of bucaramanga.

I'm friends with various Colombians, not just my novia and x novias but some Colombian business men who get their info at the source. I was relatively confidant the Airport would remain open because of the kickback from the banks and business community. BUT going back to the PCR requirement scares me because that is the first salvo at tourists and travelers. I'm 100% sure the lock downs and quarantines will continue to worsen and get more restrictive. When Lopez gets back from vacation, not sure when that is, I am sure the restrictions will increase in Bogota. I was in Bogota in December and it was a shadow of itself. So I won't be back anytime soon in the foreseeable future. I only hope the airport remains open so my girl can get out of Colombia in time to visit me here next week.

Keep your eye on the hospitals, they are publicly saying they are 80% full, more accurately, based on some well informed sources who are saying it is very close or at the 100% capacity. That may be the straw that breaks the camels back. The neighborhoods that are closed down now, may become the entire country tomorrow. They did it once and they can do it again. If it was me, I'd get out of dodge now, don't wait.

Mc2988
01-06-21, 04:26
Went there in November. They still needed corona tests to get in but the ticket was such a deal, I went.

So even in pandemic season, things were still wicked out there.

Santa Fe was heavy trafficked and in a dark lit neon place with pretty girls, johns, pimps, dealers and trannies. Cops everywhere of course. All in a perfect motion, a feeling both haunting and beautiful. Humans of all shapes and sizes for whatever your fetish was.

A lot of police activity due to pandemic. Streets started closing around 10-11 so had to go find girls earlier. Some started their work pretty early despite the constant flashing lights. Once I even got stopped mid uber trip and told I was committing a crime by riding in an uber. Was told it was illegal in Bogota and was completely searched including my backpack. Good thing I hadn't brought along any of my candy that would have been a different story. Initial stop because the driver was going in the opposite direction so he did have to give them a tip anyway made it to the destination which was a girl from the web. She looked exactly like her pics. I had gotten lucky. A few times they didn't look like the pics. When in doubt of choice, go for higher end chick.

Well stupidly but charming, I decided to choose to stay within the streets of Santa Fe. The hotel was cheap like 35 k a night and was also facing one of the streets. They lowered price to 30 k once I said I was to stay multiple days. Clean room with a "view" so I was enjoying the street action while getting lit. Anxiety when I went out in the dark by myself, yeah there were many eerie faces out there but I kept to myself other than to buy goodies. Even then I would come back and do a deposit so I wouldn't have much in pockets. When out there anytime I would wear a hat, mask and monotone clothing to attract the least attention. Nearby residents there eventually started seeing me in and out of the room once I would get in a daze, so I always watched what I carried. No one will care you're out there for girls but both cops and non cops still get suspicious of people walking around and around thinking you're out there to do something else. I was searched once by police while "browsing" and they let me go I had nothing on me although I was walking on clouds by that point.

If you've never been, there's more girls in the streets than you can probably take on. I repeated a few of course there's always amazing ones and would ask them to go to my motel it was literally around the corner. Hotel wanted me to pay like 20 k extra to bring in someone so I did and once this girl came and we had just started and she was kicked out by one of the staff members. They recognized her and were causing a ruckus. Who knows what she had done in the past to them so I just said fuck it and let her leave. Every other time I bought in anyone it was cool just had to have the money. Everything is about money over there. But when going out, I wouldn't carry a ton of cash just what I needed for that day. I carried an old phone, got it unlocked before going and bought a chip arriving there no problems mostly used whatsapp and uber which was cheaper than the cabs.

Girls were around 35-45 k for a qv and would really give you whatever you wanted.

Well worth the trip even for a sick fuck like me, walking around in that maze of all the babes, purple powder and smoke one can handle.

Mr Enternational
01-06-21, 05:54
I heard monteria is nice.No way. That place sux even in non-Covid times. Unless you prefer being bored to death.

LatinaLover#1
01-06-21, 09:03
Thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it. I'm quite concerned about what's going to happen in the next few days. All the repercussions of the holiday partying has started to take its toll.

I agree Bogota is not in proper form at the moment. If you were in Bogota in early to mid December it wasn't actually that bad, but now, I'm not sure if its worth it. And with a possible lockdown, I'm thinking about other places in Colombia to escape to. Anyone got any suggestions? I heard monteria is nice. I also have found memories of bucaramanga.Although I'd rethink Colombia entirely, lots of unknowns right now. Bucaramanga is pretty dangerous in the moment. I'd get out of all the cities. Maybe head to a beach town. I'd go to Santa Marta, bring a favorita with me or mine for something special in Santa Marta, one you enjoy enough to spend some extended time with. Then, not far away, we could go to Tyrona Nat'l park, great beaches and scuba diving, go native until all this blows over. Stay at Villa Maria Tayrona hotel. It's just outside the Park so if they close the Park your still ok. Spiny lobster, arroz de coco and a cold beer the best way I know of waiting out a lockdown in Colombia. Keep us informed of your decision. Stay safe and good luck brother.

Guerinto
01-06-21, 18:15
Requirement and rules don't start until January 12th. This is the information from the embassy and not from 3rd, 4th and 5th parties.

https://co.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/Very helpful, but I am not American. Sometimes other countries misinterpret or misunderstand the requirements, although I'm not saying that is the case here. Ideally I will try to find an official Colombian government source and try to understand that. An expat board may have an English translation too. Either way, I won't be traveling until the Canadian eliminates the 72 hour PCR test requirement to re-enter Canada. I have no way of guaranteeing I can get such a test in Colombia in time and I cannot afford to be forced to quarantine in a government facility for 14 days. Warranting at home is fine, as I work from home and can stay home no problem.

For now the government has made me a prisoner in my own country.

Mr Enternational
01-06-21, 19:54
Very helpful, but I am not American. Sometimes other countries misinterpret or misunderstand the requirements, although I'm not saying that is the case here. Ideally I will try to find an official Colombian government source and try to understand that.Definitely not the case here. Come on mayne. If you really wanted to go somewhere then the information is instantly at your fingertips. And it does not discriminate based on nationality. It takes longer to make excuses than to find this info from the Colombian Minister of Health and the Canadian Embassy in Colombia.

"La resolucin 0002 de 2021 otorga un plazo, fijando la toma de la prueba PCR en Colombia a partir del 12 de enero de 2021."

https://www.eltiempo.com/politica/gobierno/viajeros-internacionales-requisitos-para-entrada-y-salida-a-colombia-2021-558888

Either way, I won't be traveling until the Canadian eliminates the 72 hour PCR test requirement to re-enter Canada. I have no way of guaranteeing I can get such a test in Colombia in timeWell you can not guarantee that you will be living tomorrow, but if you really wanted to even attempt getting a test in Colombia, then your government has posted this link for you on their website.

https://covid19.minsalud.gov.co/
https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/colombia

ShadowJ
01-06-21, 20:11
I'm scheduled to be back in Bogota January 24-30. I've made the excuses at home and with work. I've found the right logistics and I've interacted with a TON of SA girls. I can get a PCR test before I fly. But man, I worry that things will get stricter and I either won't be able to see the girls or (worst case) Colombia tries to shut down the airport again. I can't afford to be stuck there when I'm on a covert trip. I really don't want to face reality. Maybe I should take a first shot at the scene in CDMX. But it looks like they are imposing curfews there too.

If I have to cancel Bogota? Are there any other destinations for a 1 week getaway that I should look into?

LatinaLover#1
01-06-21, 23:51
I'm scheduled to be back in Bogota January 24-30. I've made the excuses at home and with work. I've found the right logistics and I've interacted with a TON of SA girls. I can get a PCR test before I fly. But man, I worry that things will get stricter and I either won't be able to see the girls or (worst case) Colombia tries to shut down the airport again. I can't afford to be stuck there when I'm on a covert trip. I really don't want to face reality. Maybe I should take a first shot at the scene in CDMX. But it looks like they are imposing curfews there too.

If I have to cancel Bogota? Are there any other destinations for a 1 week getaway that I should look into?My girls Father lives in Suba and the lock down is serious. Soldiers everywhere and not playing. Lopez is back and the hospitals are full. I bagged my trip to Colombia. Too many negatives, more lockdowns to come, maybe the entire country, possibly getting stuck in Colombia and worse, getting covid and needing treatment in Colombia in a ICU full to max, I could go on but I think it's time to stop letting the little head do the thinking. Trust me, I know how you feel, after traveling for many many years at this hobby I was always trying to talk myself into it. LOL.

TiaVoyage25
01-07-21, 02:22
Went to SF last night and it was pretty solid. Unfortunately, I am told the clubs will all be closed this weekend due to an impending curfew. This comes from a reliable source (my waiter friend) who works at one of the clubs. No idea how long it'll last, but at least through next Monday. No clue as to what the street action will look like.

As for the airport shutting down. Highly, highly, highly, unlikely. I asked a friend who is in the government if that is likely to happen, to which he said no chance. Why? Central government won't allow it. Businesses need to continue operate to some extent and air travel is one of them. If anything, there would be restrictions for people coming into the country as the holiday season concludes, but very unlikely that they won't let people leave. This only happened in March because no one really understood covid and its implications, which is why the whole world shut down in the first place.

That being said, more lockdowns are definitely coming. Anyone here can read between the lines if you are following the news. The city and mayor's twitter all indicate that if ICU capacity reaches 85%, which is very close, then more severe restrictions will go in place. I don't recommend visiting through the month of January, but as always, it is a personal choice.

Cheers,

TIA.

LatinaLover#1
01-07-21, 06:45
Based on ICU occupancy, the higher the cases the more restrictive the curfew. I hate being negative but believe there is more to come, especially in Bogota now that Lopez is back form vacation.

This is from Duque and is decreed for the entire nation, not just Bogota.

https://www.noticiasrcn.com/nacional/decretan-toque-de-queda-para-ciudades-con-ocupaciones-uci-superiores-al-70-368088

MichaelLockhar
01-07-21, 12:06
Hi all,

There was a list on here listing all casa and massages places in Bogota, I can't seem to find it for the life of me.

Can anybody see it?

Turgid
01-07-21, 15:25
...I decided to choose to stay within the streets of Santa Fe. The hotel was cheap like 35 k a night and was also facing one of the streets....How did you sleep with all the noise?

Guerinto
01-07-21, 19:14
Definitely not the case here. Come on mayne. If you really wanted to go somewhere then the information is instantly at your fingertips. And it does not discriminate based on nationality. It takes longer to make excuses than to find this info from the Colombian Minister of Health and the Canadian Embassy in Colombia.

"La resolucin 0002 de 2021 otorga un plazo, fijando la toma de la prueba PCR en Colombia a partir del 12 de enero de 2021."

https://www.eltiempo.com/politica/gobierno/viajeros-internacionales-requisitos-para-entrada-y-salida-a-colombia-2021-558888

Well you can not guarantee that you will be living tomorrow, but if you really wanted to even attempt getting a test in Colombia, then your government has posted this link for you on their website.

https://covid19.minsalud.gov.co/
https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/colombiaThanks, but I did not ask for any help. I am more than capable of doing my own research and you kind of proved my point, which is go to the source, hence Colombia. It's not my first rodeo. Been traveling all my adult life of 30+ years. To reiterate my point and be more direct. I do not trust anything coming from the USA at this point and certainly not information on another country. Sorry for not being specific enough.

Thanks for the official link from the Colombian government themselves though. I will read that when I have some time. I have to guarantee getting back into Canada on schedule, otherwise I don't go. That is my business and my risk management tolerance. I have responsibilities here and cannot piss my livelihood away because I took a vacation when I should be staying at home.

Guerinto
01-08-21, 02:37
If any of you guys have Amazon Prime I recommend looking at a show called No Go Zones. It is a documentary series about rough neighborhoods throughout the world. Last night I watched an episode on the Santa Fe area of Bogota. It goes into La Piscina and shows what a lot of people describe on this thread. I haven't been to Bogota so it was really interesting to see.

If you are just at home on lockdown and want to see first hand what Santa Fe is about. Highly Recommended.Thanks for this. I got a 30-day trial membership and watched all 5 episodes. Cool stuff, although I found the show version of Santa Fe much scarier than what I saw in person.

Kazeu
01-08-21, 05:01
All of Bogota just started quarentine.

https://www.elespectador.com/noticias/bogota/como-al-comienzo-bogota-entra-en-cuarentena-total/

Mr Enternational
01-08-21, 16:24
This is doo doo. Curfew from midnight to 4 am now and 8 pm to 4 am the 12th thru 17th. Looks like I will be canceling my plans to go there, unless I go to Barranquilla and they don't start it there.

Mr Enternational
01-08-21, 18:03
Thanks for this. I got a 30-day trial membership and watched all 5 episodes. Cool stuff, although I found the show version of Santa Fe much scarier than what I saw in person.The reason for that is because all the reviews say it is fake and staged.

MarquisdeSade1
01-08-21, 18:07
The reason for that is because all the reviews say it is fake and staged.And atrocious "acting" especially the MNL episode.

Elvis 2008
01-08-21, 18:27
I was set to go and chose not to. Here is an English based story on the Bogota lockdown:https://thebogotapost.com/bogota-on-red-alert-citywide-curfew/48310/.

Just days after Bogotá introduced the first new measures to counter the second wave of the coronavirus, Mayor Claudia Lopéz has announced a curfew and other further restrictions.

The city is on red alert as the emergency room occupation reaches 86%, and from tonight, mobility in the capital will be restricted for four days. The Ministry of Health announced the movement of people and vehicles in public spaces will be restricted in any city with an emergency room occupation above 85%.

She warned the numbers of cases are rising faster than anticipated and also that a higher viral load is also being detected. In addition, López raised the possibility that the drastic rise in numbers could reflect the presence of the new strain that was first identified in the UK.

From 11.59 pm tonight until 4 am on Tuesday, the city will see a total restriction on mobility. As yet the announcements aren't clear on what will be restricted, but the TransMilenio will continue to operate.

To summarise:

Mobility restriction from 11.59 pm tonight (Jan. 7) to 4 am on Jan. 12.

There will be no ciclovía on Sunday and Monday (Jan. 10 and 11).

Parks will be shut from Saturday, Jan. 9.

A citywide nightly curfew will begin on Jan. 12.

Kennedy, Fontibon, and Teusaquillo will also enter strict quarantine on Jan. 12.

Quarantines will remain in Suba, Engativá and Usaquéand.

Pico why seeédula will continue until the end of January.

Similar rules and exceptions apply:

One person per household can go to the shops.

You're allowed to take pets out.

You're allowed to go out for an hour of exercise, though group exercise is not allowed. Children should be accompanied by an adult, and one adult cannot be responsible for more than three minors.

Supermarkets, pharmacies and stores will continue to operate, as well as food delivery services — though pico why cédula is still in place.

You're allowed to go out for medical reasons, whether it's for an appointment or to buy medicine.

El Dorado airport will function as normal, as will other transport services in and out of the city.

Bank and notary services will still operate.

The fine for breaking the rules is one monthly minimum salary (just over COP $900,000).

One person per household will be allowed to go out for essentials — such as shopping and banking. One hour of exercise will be permitted per day, and alcohol will not be on sale at weekends in those districts.

The mayor's office warned that one in three tests in Bogotá are coming back positive. With vaccination some way off, it remains to be seen what impact these restrictions will have on the city's health and economy.

It was the last statement that did it for me: one in three tests coming back positive. That tells me the number of cases in Colombia are way higher than what has been officially reported.

Tavares
01-08-21, 20:09
Thanks for this. I got a 30-day trial membership and watched all 5 episodes. Cool stuff, although I found the show version of Santa Fe much scarier than what I saw in person.Right. I was there several times, alone or with either my nephew or Woodman, and never ever felt threatened or in some unpleasant situation, even in the wee hours.

Maybe because I am fluent in spanish and stay away from pot, coke or else. Never get drunk outdoors either. It would never cross my mind to fuck the slim girls I feel attracted to in those seedy rooms upstairs. I usually ask them to change their clothes to more college like outfits, take them to my Tequendama suite and in the morning we have buffet breakfast downstairs. Of course it costs me a bit more but never had any issues at the reception, not even had to pay an extra fee for the girl.

LatinaLover#1
01-09-21, 00:40
I was set to go and chose not to. Here is an English based story on the Bogota lockdown:https://thebogotapost.com/bogota-on-red-alert-citywide-curfew/48310/.

Just days after Bogot introduced the first new measures to counter the second wave of the coronavirus, Mayor Claudia Lopz has announced a curfew and other further restrictions.

The city is on red alert as the emergency room occupation reaches 86%, and from tonight, mobility in the capital will be restricted for four days. The Ministry of Health announced the movement of people and vehicles in public spaces will be restricted in any city with an emergency room occupation above 85%.

She warned the numbers of cases are rising faster than anticipated and also that a higher viral load is also being detected. In addition, Lpez raised the possibility that the drastic rise in numbers could reflect the presence of the new strain that was first identified in the UK.

From 11.59 pm tonight until 4 am on Tuesday, the city will see a total restriction on mobility. As yet the announcements aren't clear on what will be restricted, but the TransMilenio will continue to operate.

To summarise:

Mobility restriction from 11.59 pm tonight (Jan. 7) to 4 am on Jan. 12.

There will be no ciclova on Sunday and Monday (Jan. 10 and 11).

Parks will be shut from Saturday, Jan. 9.

A citywide nightly curfew will begin on Jan. 12.

Kennedy, Fontibon, and Teusaquillo will also enter strict quarantine on Jan. 12.

Quarantines will remain in Suba, Engativ and Usaquand.

Pico why seedula will continue until the end of January.

Similar rules and exceptions apply:

One person per household can go to the shops.

You're allowed to take pets out.

You're allowed to go out for an hour of exercise, though group exercise is not allowed. Children should be accompanied by an adult, and one adult cannot be responsible for more than three minors.

Supermarkets, pharmacies and stores will continue to operate, as well as food delivery services though pico why cdula is still in place.

You're allowed to go out for medical reasons, whether it's for an appointment or to buy medicine.

El Dorado airport will function as normal, as will other transport services in and out of the city.

Bank and notary services will still operate.

The fine for breaking the rules is one monthly minimum salary (just over COP $900,000).

One person per household will be allowed to go out for essentials such as shopping and banking. One hour of exercise will be permitted per day, and alcohol will not be on sale at weekends in those districts.

The mayor's office warned that one in three tests in Bogot are coming back positive. With vaccination some way off, it remains to be seen what impact these restrictions will have on the city's health and economy.

It was the last statement that did it for me: one in three tests coming back positive. That tells me the number of cases in Colombia are way higher than what has been officially reported.Bogota is famous for extending lockdowns and curfews just before they expire. I told you guys' over a week ago this was going to happen, that's why I cancelled my trip for next week. I believe we will be in the shit here at least till the beginning of February if not longer.

Kazeu
01-09-21, 01:56
Yea I'm thinking things are not going to be pleasant in Bogota for the upcoming few weeks at least. Does anyone know of anyplace in Colombia where we can still monger with relative ease? I was thinking of going to cucuta just because I've been chatting with a chica from there I'd like to meet, but I'm not sure. I heard they just implemented curfews. Maybe its time to go back to medellin? Or maybe just some smaller town somewhere else? It seems like all the big cities are locking down. Not sure. Looking for suggestions.

Elvis 2008
01-09-21, 04:35
Bogota is famous for extending lockdowns and curfews just before they expire. I told you guys' over a week ago this was going to happen, that's why I cancelled my trip for next week. I believe we will be in the shit here at least till the beginning of February if not longer.Yeah, LL, you were right. I agree with you on the lockdown being extended or some kind of restriction going into February. For the first time though, I am not sensing any political moves on this particular action with the Bogota mayor trying to one up the president. Today was the highest number of cases Colombia has had at 18,000+.

If you look here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_in_Colombia, you can see how many people have active cases of Covid per department (province) in Colombia. When I talked to my chica in Cartagena about going to Santa Marta, she said yes, thought about it, and then balked. There are 2 million people in Bolivar, the department Cartagena is in, and per the wiki page, only around 2000 active cases so about one in a thousand people officially has an active case of Covid. She was afraid of going not because of what the media was saying but what she personally has seen. There is no fucking way just one in a thousand people has Covid in Cartagena, no fucking way the number is that low.

Colombia has followed much the same curve as the USA. Officially, the USA has one in 40 or so people with Covid but there is a high false negative rate with the test and not everyone who has the virus has had the test. So how many people really have Covid in the USA right now? One in 10? One in 20? And why would it be any different here than in Colombia? We are hitting a record number of cases and so is Colombia.

This it the time to panic, but I think everyone has virus fatigue.

Woodman09
01-09-21, 06:45
Yea I'm thinking things are not going to be pleasant in Bogota for the upcoming few weeks at least. Does anyone know of anyplace in Colombia where we can still monger with relative ease? I was thinking of going to cucuta just because I've been chatting with a chica from there I'd like to meet, but I'm not sure. I heard they just implemented curfews. Maybe its time to go back to medellin? Or maybe just some smaller town somewhere else? It seems like all the big cities are locking down. Not sure. Looking for suggestions.I just talked to a guy in Cartagena-- he said there is no lockdown there.

Blue Touch
01-09-21, 17:42
The Santa Fe area is pretty much dead. All bars and many restaurants are closed. Some restaurants are open only for delivery and take out. There are a few girls sporadically on the street, but they are old or non-good looking. Hope this will "really" end on Tuesday.

LatinaLover#1
01-10-21, 07:56
Yeah, LL, you were right. I agree with you on the lockdown being extended or some kind of restriction going into February. For the first time though, I am not sensing any political moves on this particular action with the Bogota mayor trying to one up the president. Today was the highest number of cases Colombia has had at 18,000+.

If you look here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_in_Colombia, you can see how many people have active cases of Covid per department (province) in Colombia. When I talked to my chica in Cartagena about going to Santa Marta, she said yes, thought about it, and then balked. There are 2 million people in Bolivar, the department Cartagena is in, and per the wiki page, only around 2000 active cases so about one in a thousand people officially has an active case of Covid. She was afraid of going not because of what the media was saying but what she personally has seen. There is no fucking way just one in a thousand people has Covid in Cartagena, no fucking way the number is that low.

Colombia has followed much the same curve as the USA. Officially, the USA has one in 40 or so people with Covid but there is a high false negative rate with the test and not everyone who has the virus has had the test. So how many people really have Covid in the USA right now? One in 10? One in 20? And why would it be any different here than in Colombia? We are hitting a record number of cases and so is Colombia.

This it the time to panic, but I think everyone has virus fatigue.Before it gets better. I don't think Lopez will close the airport but she will make it as difficult as she can to move around the city. The spiking of the cases will fuel more quarantines and curfews and severe lockdowns in the near future. However I really believe springtime will afford us a lot more opportunities to travel and enjoy our favorite sport. If Colombia gets this vaccine stepped up, we should be in high cotton by April. Best to just hibernate for the next 90 days. Stay safe brothers.

The Tall Man
01-10-21, 15:51
Well the one in Peru will be 93 when he gets out of prison in another 25 years. And the one in Colombia killed himself in jail because he did not want to do the time. Maybe you will fall somewhere between the two.
Hello,

Does anyone know any way to find virgin girls.

I know that a few years ago in Peru if it was possible since a member of the forum put you in contact with them.

Do you know if someone in Colombia also does something similar?Heed Mr Enternational's advice and besides you would be hard pressed to find a truly virgin 18 yo Colombia as most have lost it by early or even pre-teen, just the way it is.

Yea was his name not Dave or David something or another a few years back here in Medellin, busted for promoting not legal age, they put him in prison and after a relatively short time he left but feet first if you know what I mean, he offed himself.

I have had 2 virgins in my life, both many many years ago when I was young and thought that I was in love with high school sweethearts, well in hindsight we were both just fumbling around as I myself had not a clue what to do hehehehehe.

With one of these "lost loves", now 40 plus years later, I still keep in contact with her through family friends of friends, we talk about once every decade and catch up. They say you never forget your first, yes I lost my virginity with her high in the mountains above Malibu California, but the next thousand or more are all just a blur like 2 ships passing in the night.

The Tall Man.

Blue Touch
01-10-21, 21:44
ICU bed occupancy 90 percent now.

World Travel 69
01-11-21, 16:02
They are in the Bogota List thread.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2205-Bogota-Lists

Hi all,

There was a list on here listing all casa and massages places in Bogota, I can't seem to find it for the life of me.

Can anybody see it?

Showdown
01-11-21, 20:27
I've been dying for another monger trip. I was going to do a repeat of my previous trip to Bogota which worked out well-a mix of Mezzanine and Santa Fe. But everything points to not being able to travel to Colombia due to Covid. With that said any recommendations where I can travel in Central / South America for a one week mongering trip? ID like to go this month or next. Thanks.

Showdown.

Questner
01-12-21, 05:22
I've been dying for another monger trip. I was going to do a repeat of my previous trip to Bogota which worked out well-a mix of Mezzanine and Santa Fe. But everything points to not being able to travel to Colombia due to Covid. With that said any recommendations where I can travel in Central / South America for a one week mongering trip? ID like to go this month or next. Thanks.

Showdown.Check IATA site: https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/international-travel-document-news/1580226297.htm.

Everything now is due to the malady. You need 72 hours PCR test for Brazil, and I consider the country to be less restrictive and hobby venues open, no quarantine. Cuba will quarantine you if you test positive on arrival. Mexico has a red-orange-yellow-green system and many restrictions per state.

If you're from the US, and disregard the health risk to you, then Brazil is your answer. As always, mine is only an opinion. Would like a trip too, but can't take a short trip because of the restrictions on a way back and a quarantine and emergency / curfew back home.

Cbear13
01-12-21, 11:40
At the airport heading down to Bogota now for 7 days then Barranquilla for 7 days. Will see what is truly going on there. Got my good list of non-pros and pros who are waiting. Most are telling me that there is no real issues. One of the non-pros will be meeting me at the airport.

Elvis 2008
01-12-21, 13:27
ICU bed occupancy 90 percent now.And of my favorites in Bogota, a dancer at Fiebre, just told me she has Covid. As I said before, now is the time to be scared.

Silver Turtle
01-12-21, 14:37

Showdown.All nations are affected by Covid. This is not a time for domestic or foreign travel. It is in your best interest to stay at home. Just wait for a year.

MongerHunger
01-12-21, 19:32

Showdown.Go to Cartagena. This past weekend was nice and less restrictive that other major cities I. Colombia. No lockdown and the beaches are open.

Luminus
01-13-21, 01:07
My girl in Bogotá just told me "this weekend we will have strict quarantine again". I have not verified the information as I'm not there and doesn't affect me.

Blue Touch
01-13-21, 01:56
And of my favorites in Bogota, a dancer at Fiebre, just told me she has Covid. As I said before, now is the time to be scared.One of my girls in Santa Fe has Covid as well.

Forever18
01-13-21, 06:52
One of my girls in Santa Fe has Covid as well.Has anyone done the covid PCR test with doctor note in Bogota before? I read online it's in private clinic. Is it cost 220 k COP and do you need appointment? Any cheaper alternative?

USA sets new policy to require foreign travelers or returners to do covid test with doctor note within 3 days starting 1/26, that's why.

Silver Turtle
01-13-21, 18:35
One of my girls in Santa Fe has Covid as well.The "reported" cases in Bogota are 525,000 now. The city population is about 11 million. So the infection rate is about 5 percent. The rate maybe about triple- 15 percent, if unreported cases are roughly estimated. So, 1-2 out of 10 persons in Bogota are infected. If you contact 10 persons, you are likely to be contacting an infected person.

MiamiBoy1
01-13-21, 18:48
Anybody down there right now?

What is the current situation with lockdowns / moving restrictions? Are non-essential businesses open?

It seems like the holiday lockdown has been lifted, but I can't find any info regarding its extension.

Elvis 2008
01-13-21, 19:00
What is the current situation with lockdowns / moving restrictions? Are non-essential businesses open?

It seems like the holiday lockdown has been lifted, but I can't find any info regarding its extension.I am not there, but the lockdown has been extended and more neighborhoods have been quarantined.

https://thebogotapost.com/citywide-lockdown-for-the-weekend-in-bogota/48408/

Elvis 2008
01-13-21, 19:03
Has anyone done the covid PCR test with doctor note in Bogota before? I read online it's in private clinic. Is it cost 220 k COP and do you need appointment? Any cheaper alternative?

USA sets new policy to require foreign travelers or returners to do covid test with doctor note within 3 days starting 1/26, that's why.You do not need a negative PCR test to return to the USA. You can do the antigen test which only takes 15 minutes, and the antigen test is usually cheaper.

You need a negative Covid test to go to Colombia but it has to be PCR. To return, you just need a negative Covid test.

It is confusing as hell.

LatinaLover#1
01-13-21, 21:06
You do not need a negative PCR test to return to the USA. You can do the antigen test which only takes 15 minutes, and the antigen test is usually cheaper.

You need a negative Covid test to go to Colombia but it has to be PCR. To return, you just need a negative Covid test.

It is confusing as hell.An antigen test is good too. Entering Colombia you need a PCR entering USA an antigen test will suffice and doesn't go into effect until January 26. However this shit is in constant flux, not so much here but in Colombia they can change it on a dime. I'd recommend my brothers to get on a plane home now, in case you test positive you might be stuck somewhere for a long time.

LatinaLover#1
01-14-21, 14:15
Anybody down there right now?

It seems like the holiday lockdown has been lifted, but I can't find any info regarding its extension.Colombia extends selective quarantine until the end of February.

Not a good time to visit my friend. I'd wait a month before I made a decision. The flights are pretty empty again so I think you can catch a flight damn near the night before.

Mira.

Bogota, Jan 13 (Reuters) - Colombia will extend a so-called selective quarantine until the end of February, President Ivan Duque said in a nightly address on Wednesday. This also includes the health state of emergency.

Zeos1
01-14-21, 14:23
An antigen test is good too. Entering Colombia you need a PCR entering USA an antigen test will suffice and doesn't go into effect until January 26. However this shit is in constant flux, not so much here but in Colombia they can change it on a dime. I'd recommend my brothers to get on a plane home now, in case you test positive you might be stuck somewhere for a long time.Antigen test only proves that you had it in the past, or you have had a vaccine that gives you immunity. So if you have had Covid that will allow you on. But a negative antigen test proves nothing. You could have active Covid and still not have effective immunity, in fact you would be contagious.

So the only option is the PCR test, unless you are sure you have had Covid and would test positive on the antigen test.

In other words, a negative antigen test is useless, but a negative PCR test will prove that you don't have it at the moment (more or less).

MiamiBoy1
01-14-21, 16:57
Antigen test only proves that you had it in the past, or you have had a vaccine that gives you immunity. So if you have had Covid that will allow you on. But a negative antigen test proves nothing. You could have active Covid and still not have effective immunity, in fact you would be contagious.

So the only option is the PCR test, unless you are sure you have had Covid and would test positive on the antigen test.

In other words, a negative antigen test is useless, but a negative PCR test will prove that you don't have it at the moment (more or less).It doesn't matter if the antigen test is useless. We all just need to do what is required to get on a plane. Almost the whole fucking year they required nothing to enter the USA.

Tricksta
01-14-21, 17:00
Antigen test only proves that you had it in the past, or you have had a vaccine that gives you immunity. So if you have had Covid that will allow you on. But a negative antigen test proves nothing. You could have active Covid and still not have effective immunity, in fact you would be contagious.

In other words, a negative antigen test is useless, but a negative PCR test will prove that you don't have it at the moment (more or less).As explained in a post I just did in Medellin section, Zeos1 is confusing antigen tests with antibody tests. As per the CDC order, a negative antigen test is a perfectly good way to fly back to the US. In fact, it is preferable to the PCR test (which, like the antigen test when negative, shows you are not currently infected with the virus) because it is much faster and cheaper. What Zeos1 is describing is the antibody test, which is a blood test that, in the case of a positive result, means you had the virus in the past and so now have some level of immunity to it. The CDC will not allow you to fly back to US solely on basis of positive antibody test.

Zeos1
01-14-21, 17:39
It doesn't matter if the antigen test is useless. We all just need to do what is required to get on a plane. Almost the whole fucking year they required nothing to enter the USA.I doubt that the requirement is that stupid. I would not show up at the airport expecting to get on a plane assuming that the gate agents are that ignorant, nor that the requirements are that stupid.

AddictedToWomen
01-14-21, 20:53
Colombia extends selective quarantine until the end of February.

Not a good time to visit my friend. I'd wait a month before I made a decision.You're fucking optimistic! I wouldn't fly to plaguelandia until I'd been jabbed. It'll be the end of the year, at best, before Locombia sees the ass end of this.

Zeos1
01-14-21, 21:03
As explained in a post I just did in Medellin section, Zeos1 is confusing antigen tests with antibody tests. As per the CDC order, a negative antigen test is a perfectly good way to fly back to the US. In fact, it is preferable to the PCR test (which, like the antigen test when negative, shows you are not currently infected with the virus) because it is much faster and cheaper. What Zeos1 is describing is the antibody test, which is a blood test that, in the case of a positive result, means you had the virus in the past and so now have some level of immunity to it. The CDC will not allow you to fly back to US solely on basis of positive antibody test.Correct. My apologies.

OldSchool318
01-15-21, 00:24
I had biz in Bogota a little while back and wanted to check out the fantastic and legendary Zona T.

First, I was appealed by the look of dystopia and then also by the pros on the corner even in the day time.

I hired a driver and in 3 days did drive-by's in the day endlessly and loved it. Would stop to talk to chicas and invite them to my rented apartment a bit away from the Zona. I did not go at night and was told not to.

Avg cost was about 150-200 k for I thought was very high quality. I don't know if that was going rate, but that is what I offered and they accepted.

Did trios with 2 girls a few times and the girls were ok with about anything and we worked it out ahead of time. Even got my driver laid as we did DP on one pro. Some real hotties about 19-22. Most with a bit of baby damage.

Even with some erectile help I was fucked out by end of day 3. All in all I had 5 girls with 1 repeat.

Fucking great time, but not for the faint of heart.

Questner
01-15-21, 01:56
There are positive and negative developments all the time. For example, there are voices in departments of the country to supplement direct purchases of vaccines by departments. Makes sense. I guess you may call it drugs for drugs deal. AstraZeneca may easily start selling its cheap monkey stuff, and Colombia is flush with money to pay for it. On the other hand there is a nasty game of touting new strains, and this malady has several mutations daily, all in order to ban flights from a country where so called new strain is found. Also, until the youth get the jab, the malady won't easily disappear. So, get ready to be exposed to the malady one way or another.

Zeos1
01-15-21, 04:27
There are positive and negative developments all the time. For example, there are voices in departments of the country to supplement direct purchases of vaccines by departments. Makes sense. I guess you may call it drugs for drugs deal. AstraZeneca may easily start selling its cheap monkey stuff, and Colombia is flush with money to pay for it. On the other hand there is a nasty game of touting new strains, and this malady has several mutations daily, all in order to ban flights from a country where so called new strain is found. Also, until the youth get the jab, the malady won't easily disappear. So, get ready to be exposed to the malady one way or another.A bit of a negative view. In my opinion. I think the AstraZeneca will be a good one. New strains of the virus are not likely going to negate the efficacy of most or all of the vaccines (assuming they have efficacy in the first place). And restricting flights, and movement in general, is generally helpful. Your point about youth is well taken. Stopping it there maybe should be a priority.

Zeos1
01-15-21, 04:31
I had biz in Bogota a little while back and wanted to check out the fantastic and legendary Zona T.

First, I was appealed by the look of dystopia and then also by the pros on the corner even in the day time.

I hired a driver and in 3 days did drive-by's in the day endlessly and loved it. Would stop to talk to chicas and invite them to my rented apartment a bit away from the Zona. I did not go at night and was told not to.

Avg cost was about 150-200 k for I thought was very high quality. I don't know if that was going rate, but that is what I offered and they accepted.

Did trios with 2 girls a few times and the girls were ok with about anything and we worked it out ahead of time. Even got my driver laid as we did DP on one pro. Some real hotties about 19-22. Most with a bit of baby damage.

Even with some erectile help I was fucked out by end of day 3. All in all I had 5 girls with 1 repeat.

Fucking great time, but not for the faint of heart.Hilarious. I've stayed in that area. It's not easy to find Zona T (in a sense) and if you found chicas there. My hat's off to you. It's a commercial area, lots of restaurants, shopping, etc. But the post makes it seem like some sort of grand area. It's a very small very commercial area area. Am I missing something?

Mr Enternational
01-15-21, 13:58
Hilarious. I've stayed in that area. It's not easy to find Zona T (in a sense) and if you found chicas there. My hat's off to you. It's a commercial area, lots of restaurants, shopping, etc. But the post makes it seem like some sort of grand area. It's a very small very commercial area area. Am I missing something?To me it sounded more like he was talking about Santa Fe.

JjBee62
01-15-21, 20:18
Hilarious. I've stayed in that area. It's not easy to find Zona T (in a sense) and if you found chicas there. My hat's off to you. It's a commercial area, lots of restaurants, shopping, etc. But the post makes it seem like some sort of grand area. It's a very small very commercial area area. Am I missing something?I assume he is mistaking zona the tolerancia (Santa Fe) for Zona T. And I don't doubt that the girls were happy to accept 150-200 k.

Woodman09
01-16-21, 02:10
Lotsa Streetie Sweeties out-- I was in Atonis last night and there were some hot girls-- not the girl I was looking for so I hit the street again found a couple of fresh faced 18 year olds. Had a great time-- one was so friggen hot. The perfect HS fantasy girl--So hot, I went out looking for her tonight-- Did not find her so I hit this other hot spinner-- got BBBJ deep throat.

So the streets have plenty of girls. But everything gets shut down around 8-9 pm, the cops ride around with blaring sirens-- it is fuckin' stupid. I think the clubs are open late.

MiamiBoy1
01-16-21, 02:17
Is there a place in Bogota similar to Parque Lleras in MDE? Nice, relatively safe and clean, with lots of working girls and non-pros as well? Seems like Santa Fe would be too rough for me to explore on my own.

Any WG in Zona T or Zona G?

Thanks.

Questner
01-16-21, 02:56
A bit of a negative view. In my opinion. I think the AstraZeneca will be a good one. New strains of the virus are not likely going to negate the efficacy of most or all of the vaccines (assuming they have efficacy in the first place). And restricting flights, and movement in general, is generally helpful. Your point about youth is well taken. Stopping it there maybe should be a priority.The Ministry of Health has designed a system where the restrictions in each municipality depend on the number of free ICU beds, and start when the occupancy exceeds 50%. Here is the article on the recent occupancy, and one can easily see that top tourist / hobby areas have the most restrictions:

https://www.elpais.com.co/colombia/ocupacion-de-uci-en-es-del-73-ministerio-de-salud.html

The general info per departments and municipalities is here: https://www.ins.gov.co/Noticias/Paginas/Coronavirus.aspx.

Maritime and land borders to be closed until March 1, 2021.

Bango Cheito
01-16-21, 07:38
https://lorenavejarano.com/web/sede-central-bogota/

Guaranteed results by email in 48 hrs, but they usually have them within 12 or so.

Bango Cheito
01-16-21, 07:40
This year is especially FUBAR but.

In general.

Don't come in December or January.

Things start to get back to normal after the second Monday of January which is always a long weekend in Colombia (it's the same feast of the Epiphany but in Colombia they move it to the following Monday).

But. People slowly start trickling back into town. Its always best to wait until at last the end of January if you want to monger, especially in BOG.

Also, from Dec 8th on, people start leaving the big cities.

Elvis 2008
01-16-21, 19:22

Guaranteed results by email in 48 hrs, but they usually have them within 12 or so.Thanks Bango, that is really helpful.

Do you know if they have the antigen Covid test?

Kazeu
01-18-21, 01:01
Is there a place in Bogota similar to Parque Lleras in MDE? Nice, relatively safe and clean, with lots of working girls and non-pros as well? Seems like Santa Fe would be too rough for me to explore on my own.

Thanks.Nope. Not that I know of.

MongerHunger
01-18-21, 10:39

Thanks.There's nothing wrong with exploring Santa Fe by yourself. You will have tons of selections there but if you are that worried then hook up with Woodman. He knows the ropes.

World Travel 69
01-19-21, 00:57
There were or are a few places in the Northern area to visit.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1Y7d556oDwhh_X83ZCec7ItKPaXQ&ll=4.663937013948689%2C-74.06697972026672&z=16

Thanks.

Santrago
01-19-21, 03:34
Hello,

Anybody in Bogota this week?

Any recent review from la Celestina? Has anybody tried their venue in Chapinero.

Thanks!

OldSchool318
01-19-21, 22:22
I assume he is mistaking zona the tolerancia (Santa Fe) for Zona T. And I don't doubt that the girls were happy to accept 150-200 k.Yes I was referring to Santa Fe. I am sorry for the mis-write. If I was in bargaining mode what would have been an acceptable price? I thought $40 (150 k) for Chicas time and effort was well worth the spend. However, if next time I can do better, Ill work to do better.

BigButtDetecto
01-20-21, 02:25

Guaranteed results by email in 48 hrs, but they usually have them within 12 or so.How much do they charge?

John Gault
01-20-21, 04:30
Yes I was referring to Santa Fe. I am sorry for the mis-write. If I was in bargaining mode what would have been an acceptable price? I thought $40 (150 k) for Chicas time and effort was well worth the spend. However, if next time I can do better, Ill work to do better.50 K pay no more in that area on the street. Most likely 40K will work.

MongerHunger
01-20-21, 10:22
Yes I was referring to Santa Fe. I am sorry for the mis-write. If I was in bargaining mode what would have been an acceptable price? I thought $40 (150 k) for Chicas time and effort was well worth the spend. However, if next time I can do better, Ill work to do better.On the South Stroll of Santa Fe there is young talent for 30 k ($9 USD) and room for 7 k. No problema.

Woodman09
01-21-21, 18:16
On the South Stroll of Santa Fe there is young talent for 30 k ($9 USD) and room for 7 k. No problema.You are referring to quickee sessions, 15-20 minutes. I believe the OP is referring to longer sessions. I like doing quickees as I can bone 2-3 girls for cheap. With the right girls my quickees will last 30 minutes or so. Often there is no knock or a late knock.

If I meet a really hot girl and have a great session I often will extend and do a double quickee. Happens often!

Quickees are great as a trial basis for an outside date.

Get out there and get some good pussy!

ArmnHammer69
01-21-21, 19:18
You are referring to quickee sessions, 15-20 minutes. I believe the OP is referring to longer sessions. I like doing quickees as I can bone 2-3 girls for cheap. With the right girls my quickees will last 30 minutes or so. Often there is no knock or a late knock.

If I meet a really hot girl and have a great session I often will extend and do a double quickee. Happens often!

Get out there and get some good pussy!Woodman is bang on at Fiebre, Paisas, Troya, Atonis I always start the 30 minutes upstairs. If I'm enjoying myself it's easy to extend.

MongerHunger
01-21-21, 22:55
I like doing quickees as I can bone 2-3 girls for cheap. With the right girls my quickees will last 30 minutes or so. Often there is no knock or a late knock.

Get out there and get some good pussy!I like to bang multiple chicas also. I love the variety and try outside. Sometimes I do it for sport and lust. I can get burned out on one chica sometimes if it only about the sex.

The Tall Man
01-22-21, 16:40
You are referring to quickee sessions, 15-20 minutes. I believe the OP is referring to longer sessions. I like doing quickees as I can bone 2-3 girls for cheap. With the right girls my quickees will last 30 minutes or so. Often there is no knock or a late knock.

Get out there and get some good pussy!
Woodman is bang on at Fiebre, Paisas, Troya, Atonis I always start the 30 minutes upstairs. If I'm enjoying myself it's easy to extend.
I like to bang multiple chicas also. I love the variety and try outside. Sometimes I do it for sport and lust. I can get burned out on one chica sometimes if it only about the sex.We all roll a bit different, none is 100% correct and none is 100% wrong rather just different. For me I am usually a one and done for the night kind of guy but at time like this past Sunday had 2 best friends since they were 5 yo in my apartment for 4 hours and yes I needed 2 full days to recover.

I need to get back to SF and the street cuties and the the clubs.

The Tall Man.

SunnyDay
01-22-21, 17:26
Hello everyone.

Looking for some guidance and understanding. Arrived to Bogota without the required Covid test. Having provided a Bogota address to Immigration, I agreed to quarantine for the 15 days or until I am tested negative.

Without the testing, am I required to sit in for the entire 15 days in Bogota, or can I fly to Cartagena for the remainder of my time. Not looking to entirely avoid the testing, but am trying to avoid the cost and time to do it twice, as I will need a fresh test before returning to USA which is very soon.

Thanks for your input.

MongerHunger
01-22-21, 19:28
Hello everyone.

Looking for some guidance and understanding. Arrived to Bogota without the required Covid test. Having provided a Bogota address to Immigration, I agreed to quarantine for the 15 days or until I am tested negative.

Without the testing, am I required to sit in for the entire 15 days in Bogota, or can I fly to Cartagena for the remainder of my time. Not looking to entirely avoid the testing, but am trying to avoid the cost and time to do it twice, as I will need a fresh test before returning to USA which is very soon.

Thanks for your input.I see that you don't understand what quarantine means and that you do not want to to follow the law of the land by trying to circumvent your situation. You need to do what is required of you. You put yourself in this situation.

JjBee62
01-22-21, 20:00
Hello everyone.

Thanks for your input.Have you ever heard of a quarantine that lets you fly around to wherever you want? Because that doesn't sound like a quarantine to me.

When you leave quarantine and go to the airport to get your ticket, you will get the opportunity to talk to the police. At the minimum you will be hit with a large fine (multa) and be taken back to your quarantine location and have "you must stay here for 15 days or have a negative PCR test" explained to you again. That's if they really like you and are in a great mood. Otherwise it could be unpleasant.

Routard
01-22-21, 20:57
Hello everyone.

Thanks for your input.No, you have to stay in the city where you arrived to do the quarantaine. If you try to travel to Cartagena, they will control your pasport again at the airport and they might easily find out you are supposed to be in quarantaine. There have been reports of foreigners being deported for similar cases. Best is to make a PCR test for example here: https://www.coronapass.com.co/. It will cost you 60 $, but always better than staying 15 days in a closed room or being deported for not doing so.

SunnyDay
01-22-21, 22:19
No, you have to stay in the city where you arrived to do the quarantaine. If you try to travel to Cartagena, they will control your pasport again at the airport and they might easily find out you are supposed to be in quarantaine. There have been reports of foreigners being deported for similar cases. Best is to make a PCR test for example here: https://www.coronapass.com.co/. It will cost you 60 $, but always better than staying 15 days in a closed room or being deported for not doing so.Routard, thank you for the constructive feedback.

Have you ever heard of a quarantine that lets you fly around to wherever you want? Because that doesn't sound like a quarantine to me.

When you leave quarantine and go to the airport to get your ticket, you will get the opportunity to talk to the police. At the minimum you will be hit with a large fine (multa) and be taken back to your quarantine location and have "you must stay here for 15 days or have a negative PCR test" explained to you again. That's if they really like you and are in a great mood. Otherwise it could be unpleasant.JjBee62, also thank you for the constructive feedback.

I see that you don't understand what quarantine means and that you do not want to to follow the law of the land by trying to circumvent your situation. You need to do what is required of you. You put yourself in this situation.MongerHunter, I understand the general principle of a quarantine, and I have been a good boy working out of the apartment here in Bogota. I did not find any government guidance that specifically stated that I must remain at the same exact location for the 15 day period, or I may designate another location to sit it out. In the same way you have incorrectly stating that I "do not want to follow the law of the land", I will allege you have anger issues. Think about it. I posted the question seeking clarity. Maybe you might not want to prejudge so quickly.

Mr Enternational
01-22-21, 23:16
Without the testing, am I required to sit in for the entire 15 days in Bogota, or can I fly to Cartagena for the remainder of my time.I would go to Cartagena. Much too cold to me in Bogota's jail versus Cartagena's.

Tavares
01-22-21, 23:57
I would go to Cartagena. Much too cold to me in Bogota's jail versus Cartagena's.Right! Good sense of humour.

MongerHunger
01-23-21, 09:36
Routard, thank you for the constructive feedback.

JjBee62, also thank you for the constructive feedback.

MongerHunter, I understand the general principle of a quarantine, and I have been a good boy working out of the apartment here in Bogota. I did not find any government guidance that specifically stated that I must remain at the same exact location for the 15 day period, or I may designate another location to sit it out. In the same way you have incorrectly stating that I "do not want to follow the law of the land", I will allege you have anger issues. Think about it. I posted the question seeking clarity. Maybe you might not want to prejudge so quickly.You truly are oblivious to the meaning of quarantine. Maybe a dictionary or some kind of revelation will help you. Angry? Who me? Naw. I'm just surprised how naive you are and uninformed. You should try to do better.

Turgid
01-23-21, 13:44
Hello everyone.

Thanks for your input.You are required to sit in for the entire 15 days in Bogota.

ScottyMarky
01-23-21, 21:44
Anybody currently visiting Bogota? How is the situation there? Are they going to close Airport?

Any update will be helpful.

TheGreatWb
01-24-21, 17:01
Greetings,

I'm not new to this hobby but this will be my first time in Bogota. I plan to go in late March to early April, provided it's open I wanted to know where to find women that will be into other things besides vaginal sex. Things such as golden showers. Also, are they open to being filmed? I'm willing to pay extra of course. Worst case, I could hide a camera in my room but it's so much easier if I have cooperation. Thanks to anyone that can help.

SunnyDay
01-24-21, 18:56
Hello ISG Members,

I would greatly appreciate referrals or an introduction to ISG members, or off board expats that are actively living and or working here in Colombia. Ideally they have been embedded enough in this country to properly enlighten me (from their perspective and understanding) on non mongering matters such as real estate, personal security, business development, education, dealing with government agencies, and even local politics. I intend to subscribe today to access the PM function. Thanks!

SunnyDay
01-24-21, 19:11
Registered and verified with Coinbase. When attempting to purchase BitCoin, a "Buys Not Supported" message appeared. Not certain if this was because I am in currently in Colombia or originally from the US.

Would any fellow member who is successfully set up with CoinBase and Paypal, be willing to help with the necessary transaction? If yes, let me know how to reach you considering I do not have access to PM yet.

Thanks!

Woodman09
01-24-21, 20:59
Anybody currently visiting Bogota? How is the situation there? Are they going to close Airport?

Any update will be helpful.Lotsa streetie sweeties during the week-- Clubs sometimes are open-- Best time is 1-8 pm, Curfew at 8 pm-- Casas may be open?

Saturday and Sunday there are a few girls everything restricted-- only take-out food curfew at 7 pm.

The Tall Man
01-24-21, 23:53
Greetings,

I'm not new to this hobby but this will be my first time in Bogota. I plan to go in late March to early April, provided it's open I wanted to know where to find women that will be into other things besides vaginal sex. Things such as golden showers. Also, are they open to being filmed? I'm willing to pay extra of course. Worst case, I could hide a camera in my room but it's so much easier if I have cooperation. Thanks to anyone that can help.Simply negotiate this in advance, that you will film them naked as they suck and fuck you.

I was into this filming stuff about a dozen years ago nowadays I am past this but still get the urge now and again.

Now my good friend in Medellin, PolloNegro was stuck here during quarantine for nine months and gawd damn in 9 months he filmed over 500 videos, I have seen a number of them and they are off the charts, he is the King of fuck videos hehehehe.

I told him he should be selling this stuff to the porn market hehehehe.

And for anal sex, if that is what you are referring to as the other fun stuff, just check and ask around, same goes with golden showers or squirters or whatever fucking floats your boat.

Enjoy!

The Tall Man.

Kazeu
01-24-21, 23:55
Interesting flurry of recent newbie posts.

Any update will be helpful.Read the forums here and search for Bogota news on youtube. My general feel is that they will not close the airports, but that's my opinion only.

Kazeu
01-24-21, 23:56
Greetings,

I'm not new to this hobby but this will be my first time in Bogota. I plan to go in late March to early April, provided it's open I wanted to know where to find women that will be into other things besides vaginal sex. Things such as golden showers. Also, are they open to being filmed? I'm willing to pay extra of course. Worst case, I could hide a camera in my room but it's so much easier if I have cooperation. Thanks to anyone that can help.Thats a pretty dick move. But aside from that, you're asking for trouble.

TheGreatWb
01-25-21, 01:39
Thats a pretty dick move. But aside from that, you're asking for trouble.Well it would be for my personal collection and nothing would be shared online. Could I be punished if I got caught with a recording device in my hotel room?

Routard
01-25-21, 02:07
Hello ISG Members,

I would greatly appreciate referrals or an introduction to ISG members, or off board expats that are actively living and or working here in Colombia. Ideally they have been embedded enough in this country to properly enlighten me (from their perspective and understanding) on non mongering matters such as real estate, personal security, business development, education, dealing with government agencies, and even local politics. I intend to subscribe today to access the PM function. Thanks!I made a detailed FAQ about living in Colombia:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3863-Living-in-Colombia&p=1980490&viewfull=1#post1980490.

SunnyDay
01-25-21, 04:01
I made a detailed FAQ about living in Colombia:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3863-Living-in-Colombia&p=1980490&viewfull=1#post1980490.Routard, thank you. I took a quick look, and it appears to cover a wide range of questions I have.

TheGreatWb
01-25-21, 05:26
Simply negotiate this in advance, that you will film them naked as they suck and fuck you.

I was into this filming stuff about a dozen years ago nowadays I am past this but still get the urge now and again.

Now my good friend in Medellin, PolloNegro was stuck here during quarantine for nine months and gawd damn in 9 months he filmed over 500 videos, I have seen a number of them and they are off the charts, he is the King of fuck videos hehehehe.

I told him he should be selling this stuff to the porn market hehehehe.

And for anal sex, if that is what you are referring to as the other fun stuff, just check and ask around, same goes with golden showers or squirters or whatever fucking floats your boat.

Enjoy!

The Tall Man.Thanks for the response. When your friend did this, was it all consensual or did he have a hidden camera? In the past, asking girls to be filmed usually makes them defensive and cautious. I didn't want to ruin any good fucks.

Routard
01-25-21, 13:38
Well it would be for my personal collection and nothing would be shared online. Could I be punished if I got caught with a recording device in my hotel room?No, you will not be punished for having a recording device in your hotel room. But you might get legal issues or any other violent reaction if you use it to film somebody without his consentment.

Wiild
01-25-21, 15:13
Dude,

It's a stupid troll move to post something like that as your first or second post! Secretly filming a prostitute while you have dirty sex will get you into so much trouble.

I could hide a camera in my room

Kazeu
01-25-21, 19:29
Dude,

It's a stupid troll move to post something like that as your first or second post! Secretly filming a prostitute while you have dirty sex will get you into so much trouble.I can already tell this guy knows he's an asshole who is going to get himself in trouble no matter what we say just by the way he phrases the question: "What can I get away with in Bogota". No respect from here. If I were him I would create a new account and rephrase the question.

JjBee62
01-25-21, 19:56
I can already tell this guy knows he's an asshole who is going to get himself in trouble no matter what we say just by the way he phrases the question: "What can I get away with in Bogota". No respect from here. If I were him I would create a new account and rephrase the question.Possibly, or he's just a newbie who has the wrong idea about Colombia. Granted, "what can I get away with" is a bad way to start any conversation.

The truth is, you can get away with anything, or you can get caught. If you're trying to get away with something, the first rule is you don't ask about it, or talk about it. Don't spend 4 hours Googling "best way to rob a bank", and then expect to get away with it. Don't ask if you can get away with using a hidden camera in your room, because someone reading the board is almost certain to tell some girls they need to watch out for guys secretly filming them.

Besides being a dick move, he needs to ask himself what happens if a girl finds his hidden camera. Does she break the camera? Does she take it? Does she call the police? Or does she simply demand a bunch of money to avoid any of the above?

A few years ago a girl I knew stole a guy's phone and emptied his wallet. I learned about it and attempted to get the phone back for the guy. Basically, buy the phone off of her and return it to the owner. I'm not going into the details, but apparently there were a lot of pictures and videos on the phone, that could have caused serious legal issues for the guy. He never got his phone back.

Whatever you're into, you can find it, but you need to man up and be open about it.

ShadowJ
01-26-21, 01:06
Has Colombia made any exceptions to the testing and quarantine procedures for those who have been vaccinated?

Routard
01-26-21, 13:58
Has Colombia made any exceptions to the testing and quarantine procedures for those who have been vaccinated?No, as no one has been vaccinated right now in Colombia, such a law that only coukld apply to foreigners would be a political mistake.

TheGreatWb
01-27-21, 02:01
Possibly, or he's just a newbie who has the wrong idea about Colombia. Granted, "what can I get away with" is a bad way to start any conversation.

The truth is, you can get away with anything, or you can get caught. If you're trying to get away with something, the first rule is you don't ask about it, or talk about it. Don't spend 4 hours Googling "best way to rob a bank", and then expect to get away with it. Don't ask if you can get away with using a hidden camera in your room, because someone reading the board is almost certain to tell some girls they need to watch out for guys secretly filming them.

Besides being a dick move, he needs to ask himself what happens if a girl finds his hidden camera. Does she break the camera? Does she take it? Does she call the police? Or does she simply demand a bunch of money to avoid any of the above?

A few years ago a girl I knew stole a guy's phone and emptied his wallet. I learned about it and attempted to get the phone back for the guy. Basically, buy the phone off of her and return it to the owner. I'm not going into the details, but apparently there were a lot of pictures and videos on the phone, that could have caused serious legal issues for the guy. He never got his phone back.

Whatever you're into, you can find it, but you need to man up and be open about it.Thanks. I won't okay with fire and I'll just be upfront. I'm not trying to go to jail over something so trivial. I was mainly asking to see if anyone had any luck recording but maybe it just came out wrong.

Elvis 2008
01-27-21, 05:45
When your friend did this, was it all consensual or did he have a hidden camera? In the past, asking girls to be filmed usually makes them defensive and cautious. I didn't want to ruin any good fucks.FWIW, I have never had a Colombian women get upset with my video recording her. They are sex freaks and love to perform in my experience.

Bango Cheito
01-27-21, 07:51
Thanks Bango, that is really helpful.

Do you know if they have the antigen Covid test?Sorry for the late reply.

They have all tests you could possibly need.

Bango Cheito
01-27-21, 07:55
No, you will not be punished for having a recording device in your hotel room. But you might get legal issues or any other violent reaction if you use it to film somebody without his consentment.Colombia has some of the world's strictest revenge porn laws. Get consent RECORDED ON THE VIDEO to protect yourself.

Turgid
01-27-21, 14:27
Interesting flurry of recent newbie posts....Opportunities for mongering have dried up world wide and there are many horny unsatisfied mongers. Word is quickly spreading about Colombia especially about the street walking scene in Santa Fe. Be prepared for an influx especially post covid.

The Tall Man
01-27-21, 14:40
Thanks for the response. When your friend did this, was it all consensual or did he have a hidden camera? In the past, asking girls to be filmed usually makes them defensive and cautious. I didn't want to ruin any good fucks.I should have been more specific, one thousand percent he had the explicit consent of the girl and in some cases multiple girls, this was all done in his negotiation prior to him inviting them to his man cave.

And no it does not make them defensive and cautious matter-of-fact these bitches enjoy being filmed, damn you should see some of these videos, off the charts great stuff. Yes there are some that will not want them filmed on video so just move on to the next.

Now if your after anal sex, as you stated in your original post, and if this is a must I suggest that you head to Brazil as this much more common there than it is in Colombia.

The Tall Man.

Woodman09
01-27-21, 20:47
Had a great time this morning. Got out there about 10 a and there was a very nice selection of fresh faced chicas-- Had a couple of good quickees and was home by 12:30.

With the 8 pm curfew on weekdays and the weekend restrictions with curfew at 7 p, the girls are out early -- I'm sure it must be fantastic about 2 pm-- I will have to swing by tomorrow.

Also on Calle 21 there are girls now extending the South stroll-- Also girls on the Calle 22 business area-- so 8+ blocks of chicas-- This is the best red-light area in the world.

Get Out There!! Get some good pussy!

Woodman09
01-29-21, 21:49
Checked out the whole area today around 1 p. Very Nice and got better and better-.

When I left at around 2 p-- There was plenty of action.

Clubs are open and most likely into the night. I shoulda asked. Sorry.

SunnyDay
01-30-21, 01:04
- This post is intended for the newbies that plan to visit Bogota.

Subscribe to the ISG Forum, and PM Woodman09.

Met up with Woodman, had lunch and a two hour walk. He is an ex-pat, and seasoned veteran who is local to Santa Fe (RedZone / FunZone), Bogota.

All of his tips, advice and insights were well received. Definitely will save me money and grief in the future. Thank you!

NeilGeorge
01-30-21, 03:25

Met up with Woodman, had lunch and a two hour walk. He is an ex-pat, and seasoned veteran who is local to Santa Fe (RedZone / FunZone), Bogota.

All of his tips, advice and insights were well received. Definitely will save me money and grief in the future. Thank you!What does he charge for his tour? How will his tour save you money?

IronQuinn
01-30-21, 20:01

All of his tips, advice and insights were well received. Definitely will save me money and grief in the future. Thank you!Let's not make this sound like it's necessary. Some people need their hands held, while others are perfectly capable of doing it themselves. I remember my first time through SF, and had no trouble at all. In fact, I had a blast, then walked back to my hotel. Very easy. What kind of grief were you having? If there's any advice that should be handed out to newbies, it should be this: learn at least basic Spanish, and bring your common sense.

Mr Enternational
01-30-21, 20:07
What does he charge for his tour? How will his tour save you money?Because you can get right to the point and do not have to worry about reinventing the wheel.

SunnyDay
01-30-21, 21:39
What does he charge for his tour? How will his tour save you money?NeilGeorge two good questions. As I don't know if he has a fixed price or basis the price is based on his mood and time spent, I will defer that question to be answered by Woodman09 if you decide to PM him.

There is a hustle on the street, and its slightly different in each country. Locals can see us coming from far away. For me, taking the tour with Woodman09 was like having a wingman for the first go around.

As much as I quickly read several posts, and drew my own general conclusions, the conversation we had gave me some peace of mind. Woodman09 is fellow ex-pat who is now a long time local to the scene, walking me around, pointing out the blocks where the girls are less expensive and where the girls are more. Additionally, some of his answers reinforced what was already stated here on ISG. Again all giving me peace of mind.

Let's not make this sound like it's necessary. Some people need their hands held, while others are perfectly capable of doing it themselves. I remember my first time through SF, and had no trouble at all. In fact, I had a blast, then walked back to my hotel. Very easy. What kind of grief were you having? If there's any advice that should be handed out to newbies, it should be this: learn at least basic Spanish, and bring your common sense.IronQuinn, it's not necessary, but if you are new to Bogota, and to fishing on the streets, than I think its great to know that you have someone to turn to, to help navigate the scene. Could I have managed on my own. Absolutely. But that comes with experience. I have no way of knowing the level of experience and common sense that most readers here on ISG have. Even among the Senior Members, I see you all debating.

In closing IronQuinn, I agree with you on the points you made: learn basic Spanish, and bring your common sense. Sadly, Spanish can be learned easier, than common sense.

Woodman09
01-30-21, 21:44
There is a 1 legged plump girl that works in the stroll on Calle 18 and Carrera 13-- This is the east side of Aveneda Caracas -- this stroll has more average ladies.

1 midget working in Santa Fe yesterday. Just letting you all know.

Woodman09
01-31-21, 08:33
So, now on the weekends the shutdown has relaxed. Businesses open, curfew is 10 pm.

I was out prowling, good times! Plenty of hot girls out. Clubs are open-.

Get Out there and get some good pussy!

Tavares
01-31-21, 10:14
NeilGeorge two good questions. As I don't know if he has a fixed price or basis the price is based on his mood and time spent, I will defer that question to be answered by Woodman09 if you decide to PM him.

There is a hustle on the street, and its slightly different in each country. Locals can see us coming from far away. For me, taking the tour with Woodman09 was like having a wingman for the first go around.

As much as I quickly read several posts, and drew my own general conclusions, the conversation we had gave me some peace of mind. Woodman09 is fellow ex-pat who is now a long time local to the scene, walking me around, pointing out the blocks where the girls are less expensive and where the girls are more. Additionally, some of his answers reinforced what was already stated here on ISG. Again all giving me peace of mind.

IronQuinn, it's not necessary, but if you are new to Bogota, and to fishing on the streets, than I think its great to know that you have someone to turn to, to help navigate the scene. Could I have managed on my own. Absolutely. But that comes with experience. I have no way of knowing the level of experience and common sense that most readers here on ISG have. Even among the Senior Members, I see you all debating.

In closing IronQuinn, I agree with you on the points you made: learn basic Spanish, and bring your common sense. Sadly, Spanish can be learned easier, than common sense.SF does not look safe so that is why I feel much safer when Woodman is around. He knows the area, he knows tons of girls and how to stay away from trouble and on top of everything he has a good sense of humour. Even if you speak perfect spanish like me having him next to you is a must. Thank you Woodman.

Kazeu
01-31-21, 16:05
There is a 1 legged plump girl that works in the stroll on Calle 18 and Carrera 13-- This is the east side of Aveneda Caracas -- this stroll has more average ladies.

1 midget working in Santa Fe yesterday. Just letting you all know.I call this area Fatty Alley.

DonCarlos1234
02-01-21, 10:20
I call this area Fatty Alley.LOL but there ARE exceptions and those were worth the effort to find them. Right Kazeu? BTW I hooked up with that Elvis character friend of yours. He's on the fast lane 4 sure. FUN! Tijuana is just as dangerous as SF if you go more than a block away from known areas at night.

Use Woodman as much for the stories as for feeling safer.

DonCarlos1234
02-01-21, 10:23
LOL but there ARE exceptions and those were worth the effort to find them. Right Kazeu? BTW I hooked up with that Elvis character friend of yours. He's on the fast lane 4 sure. FUN! Tijuana is just as dangerous as SF if you go more than a block away from known areas at night.

Use Woodman as much for the stories as for feeling safer.Meanwhile I should post more often, See you in Bogota in March, I qualify for front line vaccine as a monger reporter.

Kazeu
02-01-21, 18:27
LOL but there ARE exceptions and those were worth the effort to find them. Right Kazeu? BTW I hooked up with that Elvis character friend of yours. He's on the fast lane 4 sure. FUN! Tijuana is just as dangerous as SF if you go more than a block away from known areas at night.

Use Woodman as much for the stories as for feeling safer.Fatty Ally is a bit off the beaten path. I imagine most mongers who say they've been to santa fe, have never been to Fatty Ally. You have to cross Caracas to get to Fatty Ally. I've never seen an un-round woman in Fatty Ally.

Cm6363
02-02-21, 20:36
So, now on the weekends the shutdown has relaxed. Businesses open, curfew is 10 pm.

I was out prowling, good times! Plenty of hot girls out. Clubs are open-.

Get Out there and get some good pussy!Does anyone know if Santa Fe is open tonight, including the costillaria behind Troye? No joke, that place has the juiciest meat in Bogota. I come down from the north of town if that place is open.

Hotrod10
02-03-21, 11:02
To all of those members that, like me are going crazy. Normally I travel to SA 5-6 times a year. My preferences have changed from Uruguay to Argentina to Columbia. I have spent time in most other SA countries. As it turns out Colombia is my favorite. For the last 2 years, I have been to several Colombia citys. Bogota is my favorite.

Kazeu
02-03-21, 15:52
Does anyone know if Santa Fe is open tonight, including the costillaria behind Troye? No joke, that place has the juiciest meat in Bogota. I come down from the north of town if that place is open.I don't know about Santa Fe, but that meat is sounding pretty tasty, Could you describe where this costillaria is a bit more exactly? And what should I order?

ShadowJ
02-03-21, 17:15
One of my SA girls texted me this morning to tell me that they are lifting the restrictions in Bogota as of yesterday. Can anybody confirm? Or is it just wishful thinking on both our parts?

Kulibali
02-03-21, 18:53
One of my SA girls texted me this morning to tell me that they are lifting the restrictions in Bogota as of yesterday. Can anybody confirm? Or is it just wishful thinking on both our parts?As of 2/2/21 the curfew has been lifted according to https://www.elespectador.com/noticias/bogota/ya-no-habra-cuarentena-en-bogota-por-upz-claudia-lopez/.

LatinaLover#1
02-03-21, 23:04
As of 2/2/21 the curfew has been lifted according to https://www.elespectador.com/noticias/bogota/ya-no-habra-cuarentena-en-bogota-por-upz-claudia-lopez/.Usually in Bogota, When the ICU count goes down, so does the restrictions. Let's hope the proof of neg. PCR goes away too.

Cm6363
02-04-21, 21:14
I don't know about Santa Fe, but that meat is sounding pretty tasty, Could you describe where this costillaria is a bit more exactly? And what should I order?There are two entrances to Troye. The one on Carrera 16 a (where all the clubs are) is at the tail end of probably what was once a garage. Inside that space is the Costilleria. Ask them for a mix. Both the pork and the steak are great. 20 or 30 mil. 20 is a lot of meat and potatoes for one person. The guacamole is great on the potatoes too.

Woodman09
02-05-21, 01:23
There are two entrances to Troye. The one on Carrera 16 a (where all the clubs are) is at the tail end of probably what was once a garage. Inside that space is the Costilleria. Ask them for a mix. Both the pork and the steak are great. 20 or 30 mil. 20 is a lot of meat and potatoes for one person. The guacamole is great on the potatoes too.Have not eaten there in a long time-- Will have to check it out-- I had thought it was average-- maybe it changed.

Since the Venezuelans have come there are some good street stands that are right in Santa Fe-- One I like is a fried empanada place right across the street from the Santa Fe Suites-- these ladies run it and actually use a store front and operate the stand on the side walk-- . 35 empanadas and a chicken beef arepa for $2-- I eat there often.

Shwarma Rey in the middle of Santa Fe on carrera 16 in the middle of the red light area is a popular place-- Gabo the owner started it as a street stand and it is now a restaurant.

Places to Eat near Santa Fe up 22nd street and Cr 7.

There is a few nice places to eat near Santa Fe-- My favorite burger place-.

Great Burgers-- beef and pork.

https://www.tripadvisor.co/Restaurant_Review-g294074-d10941639-Reviews-Cerdo_Rey_Burger-Bogota.html

Also in same building is a giant restaurant that is excellent-- forgot the name.

LOS Torres --I eat her so often I have a preferred customer discount-- Great ribs and ternera (roast beef).

https://www.facebook.com/lostorreshornoyparrilla/

This is more gourmet-- Excellent.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g294074-d1085739-Reviews-Pasteleria_Florida-Bogota.html

Get out there and get some good pussy and than chow down.

HelloIm
02-05-21, 03:33
Do most of you guys live in Colombia now?

Or are most of you guys still US Citizens (or maybe EU citizens) and just go to Colombia for 30-180 days a year?

Kazeu
02-05-21, 03:52
This is great info. Thanks!

As for the meat place, I had almost forgetting there was a restaurant in the garage at the back of Troya. When I passed it tonight, I immediately realized that's what Cm6363 must have been talking about.

I did indeed get the mix for 20 k and I still have a bunch of meat left over. Tender is not how I would describe it haha. Well the pork was kinda of tender, but the beef was really chewey. Maybe it needs to be eaten right away? I got it to go and ate it when I got home.

Back to the pussy. Santa Fe was hopping tonight. It almost felt like old times.

Have not eaten there in a long time-- Will have to check it out-- I had thought it was average-- maybe it changed.

Since the Venezuelans have come there are some good street stands that are right in Santa Fe-- One I like is a fried empanada place right across the street from the Santa Fe Suites-- these ladies run it and actually use a store front and operate the stand on the side walk-- . 35 empanadas and a chicken beef arepa for $2-- I eat there often.

Shwarma Rey in the middle of Santa Fe on carrera 16 in the middle of the red light area is a popular place-- Gabo the owner started it as a street stand and it is now a restaurant.

https://www.tripadvisor.co/Restaurant_Review-g294074-d10941639-Reviews-Cerdo_Rey_Burger-Bogota.html

Also in same building is a giant restaurant that is excellent-- forgot the name.

LOS Torres --I eat her so often I have a preferred customer discount-- Great ribs and ternera (roast beef).

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g294074-d1085739-Reviews-Pasteleria_Florida-Bogota.html

TooCheesy
02-05-21, 16:50
I'm planning to go to Colombia soon and I was planning to spend a few weeks in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena, I was wondering if I have to take a covid test before each flight if I'm flying within the country or does it only apply to international flights?

Cm6363
02-05-21, 18:10
This is great info. Thanks!

As for the meat place, I had almost forgetting there was a restaurant in the garage at the back of Troya. When I passed it tonight, I immediately realized that's what Cm6363 must have been talking about.

I did indeed get the mix for 20 k and I still have a bunch of meat left over. Tender is not how I would describe it haha. Well the pork was kinda of tender, but the beef was really chewey. Maybe it needs to be eaten right away? I got it to go and ate it when I got home.You do make two good points. It is much better to eat the meat there. The best part for me about both the meat and the pork is that it is not dried out as is common in Colombia. Still, I only have a little there and get out of dodge too.

The meat can be chewy, but I will take that over dry, especially after building up a hunger.

SlitMan
02-06-21, 03:45
So. Curious to know how Asian's would be viewed down there in Bogota / Medellin. As someone who is Chinese we would stick out like a sore thumb I would imagine or that isn't the case and it doesn't matter so long as you have game?

Luminus
02-06-21, 18:16
Disclaimer, I am not Asian.

With that being said, I have read many posts from Asian guys and while yes you stick out, it's not in a bad way, many people are curious and it could be a great icebreaker. Many chickas have not been with a "Chino" and you might get great service due to your uniquiness. As a side bar, all Asians, Thai, Philipino, Chinese, Korean, et all, are refered to as Chino in my experiance.

So. Curious to know how Asian's would be viewed down there in Bogota / Medellin. As someone who is Chinese we would stick out like a sore thumb I would imagine or that isn't the case and it doesn't matter so long as you have game?

Woodman09
02-06-21, 18:41
So. Curious to know how Asian's would be viewed down there in Bogota / Medellin. As someone who is Chinese we would stick out like a sore thumb I would imagine or that isn't the case and it doesn't matter so long as you have game?There are actually many Asian immigrants here-.

Some girls say the Chino name when Asians walk around Santa Fe. That's about it-- the bigger issue is language and your state of mind walking around.

If you look ill at ease you draw more attention to yourself. I actually am half Asian but appear Latino sorta like Dean Cain -- I'm a fake Latino, LOL.

JjBee62
02-06-21, 19:44
So. Curious to know how Asian's would be viewed down there in Bogota / Medellin. As someone who is Chinese we would stick out like a sore thumb I would imagine or that isn't the case and it doesn't matter so long as you have game?Every time I go to Medellin I meet and hangout with at least 2 new people who are Asian. Most of them have been to Colombia several times and seem to have a great time. I've never seen anyone treat any of them different than they treat me.

You won't need game, money is an acceptable substitute.

Kazeu
02-07-21, 01:47
So. Curious to know how Asian's would be viewed down there in Bogota / Medellin. As someone who is Chinese we would stick out like a sore thumb I would imagine or that isn't the case and it doesn't matter so long as you have game?Disclaimer: I am asian.

Like some have said before. Yes you will stick out. Yes I get chino everytime I walk around Santa Fe. I also pretty frequently get the kung fu Hay yah! Take it in stride and enjoy the time in Colombia. . In nicer areas, I don't get any stares or anything (At least I haven't noticed). I'm just some guy who happens to be Asian.

When it comes to the women. The USA is the absolute worst place on earth to be Asian. Unless you're one of those Asians that look white. Anywhere else is better. No where else in the world have I felt so invisible to women as I do in the USA. It only took me 30 years to realize what a shitty place is it for asians. I've never been happier since I left and always dread going back.

In Colombia, there's a certain level of fascination with asians as many colombianas have not been with asian guys. I frequently get comments on how smooth my skin is. I have met 2 other asian mongers in Colombia and they have no troubles.

How good is your spanish? If you don't speak spanish, there's a pretty good chance your american "game" will not translate into Colombian "game".

Good luck! Have fun! Hit me up if you're in Bogota in the next 2 months.

W20415
02-07-21, 02:33
Wow it's been a long time since I posted. Not to be confused with inactivity I've spent most of the last 5 years in Asia. I would never consider going any place else. Then came Covid. So now I am trying SA. I'll be arriving in Bogata Tuesday. I've been through all the threads collecting info. If any one can advise where I can find a nice Private house or apt near the Tzone I would be forever grateful. I've been through Abnb. Not much there. Also, if anyone else is going to be in Bogota next week. I'd be interested in having a wingman. I'm expecting a much different, more dangerous environment than in Asia. I m all ears on any advise you might offer.

RacShack
02-07-21, 05:20
Wow it's been a long time since I posted. Not to be confused with inactivity I've spent most of the last 5 years in Asia. I would never consider going any place else. Then came Covid. So now I am trying SA. I'll be arriving in Bogata Tuesday. I've been through all the threads collecting info. If any one can advise where I can find a nice Private house or apt near the Tzone I would be forever grateful. I've been through Abnb. Not much there. Also, if anyone else is going to be in Bogota next week. I'd be interested in having a wingman. I'm expecting a much different, more dangerous environment than in Asia. I m all ears on any advise you might offer.Definitely 1,000 percent PM Woodman, I here so much good stuff about him, let him show you around just for the fact you will make a friend, I bet he even can tell you places to stay, then when their have lunch with him and on tour with him! I've never met yet.

I've to to Bogota before and if go again I will definitely meet him, good luck have fun, stay safe!

MistaDynamite
02-07-21, 18:28
American Airlines started a program called Verify that will allow you to upload your Covid Test results prior to checking and boarding international flights via an app.

http://news.aa.com/news/news-details/2021/American-Airlines-Is-First-US-Airline-to-Introduce-Health-Passport-for-All-International-Travel-to-US-OPS-DIS-01/

I suspect other airlines will be doing the same.

I'll give it a try before my Bogota flight this Thursday and report back. I've been to Medellin and Cartagena. I was suppose to go Barranquilla this month, but with the recent lockdowns and the airline giving me the option to get a credit I took it as a sign from the Monger Gods to head to Bogota instead.

Big fan of the site. Been reading the different forums (DR, Thailand, Colombia) for years and finally got an account. Thanks for all the info and funny ass stories. Y'all are a bunch of interesting fuckers, figuratively and literally. My kind of people. Hopefully I can hook up with Woodman for a day or two starting Thursday once I get my subscription situation sorted and can PM. Bitcoin is a bit of a mystery to me.

I usually pretty good at using the info and figuring out the rest on my own and even stumbling along the way. But I've decided to do things a little different this time by hanging with Woodman hopefully. After that I'm goog to go. To quote Mark Wahlberg in The Other Guys "I'm a peacock. You got to let me fly".

Kazeu
02-08-21, 01:09
I tried the empanada place across from Santa Fe suites today. Very tasty! And cheap to boot. Its was a bit hard to find since there is no signage. I think the street number is 22 a-06. I also tried King Shwarma and realized I had tried it before. I definitely remember the stand, it used to be at the end of the street. I was wondering where it had gone. Thanks for the info!

Have not eaten there in a long time-- Will have to check it out-- I had thought it was average-- maybe it changed.

Kazeu
02-08-21, 02:04
So after the Shwarma I was walking around and noticed a cute chica I had been eyeing earlier on. Earlier she had a guy in tow so I didn't bother talking to her. But here she was hangin out in the entrance to a short time hotel. This was at the southern end of Carrera 15. On the southeastern side, just before Carerra 15 hits Calle 22. She was wearing short shorts and a halter top and had a tattoo right between her tits. What got me was how cute she was. Her body was okay, not my usual type, but it looked well proportioned. I had thought she was going with that guy I had seen her with before so I was a bit surprised to see her available. I immediately walked up to her and got the basic information. 20 year old. No kids. How much? Her friend was with her talking her up and basically representing her. Her friend said 36. To which I replied: "Lets go" But then she looked a bit dissapointed. Apparently it was a mistake her friend had priced her too low. Apparently she wanted 50. I countered with 40. Which she accepted. I gave her a 50 k note. She pleaded with me to give her 50 k. I said no, its 40 k. She went to go pay at the office. She did not get any change back. When we got to the room, I asked her for my change. Which she said there was none. WTF. How am I getting my change. What was strange about this girl was her personality. It almost seemed like she was a bit high. Quite possibly. She kept talking in rhymes. She had started to undress and I could see that her body was not as nice as I thought. She said she had no kids, but her breasts were certainly deflated a bit. No stretch marks on her stomach though. So back to the change. At this point, I was having second thoughts about the whole affair. And I insisted I get my change. She said I would get my 4 k after. She said the office did not have change but wrote down that she what she was owed. She tried to assure me that I would get my change, but her tone was quite aggressive. It was starting to piss me off, how am I going to get my change, I'm not going to stick around to wait for change after the session. Also, I never said I would pay for the room. My change should have been 10 k. At this point I really just wanted to call it off, she wasn't as good looking as I thought and she was a bit bitchy and I thought she was trying to pull a fast one on me with my change. I debated what I should do. I decided screw it. Lets just get this over with.

So I was in a shitty mood when she started to give me a covered blowjob. It was taking me a while to get it up. But it was slowly awakening. To help out a bit I told her to get into doggie position, just the view from this angle helps me get in the mood. So I'm stroking myself with the condom on after a few minutes am hard enough to enter. Suddenly she turns around and starts telling me not to break the condom and she's trying to readjust the condom on my dick. WTF. She thought that my stroking over the condom was going to cause it to break somehow. I got the feeling that she thought I was stroking with the intention of weakening the condom so that it would break. In the 30 seconds that it took for her to fiddle with the condom on my dick and make sure it was okay. My dick was soft again. What a fucking boner killer. All the kings men couldn't make my dick hard again. Or so I thought. I told her, it's not going to happen. I thought she would be happy. She gets paid, doesn't have to do any work. As I got out of bed and started putting my clothes on she got up looking upset started saying what's going on? I assured her that I would still pay her. But she still was clearly upset. This girl was wierd. Anyone else would be happy. She laid in bed with her arms folded across her chest. I said ok ok, lets try again. She showed me her ass again and slowly worked my dick up upright. When I was hard enough, I fucked her in missionary, doggie and then back to missionary. The actual sex was pretty quick. I just wanted to get it over with. Two things annoyed me during the sex. During doggie, she wouldn't keep her ass in position, she kept pushing her ass against mine so that I couldn't pull back to thrust. Also, at the end when I was just about to cum, she put her hands underneath her legs and pushed me away so that I couldn't fully thrust into her.

Anyways, after pulling out, she literally stood up and clapped. Hahaha. I don't know. This girl was wierd. She asked me for a Boncafe, I don't know what that is, but she said it was 2 k. I told her my change was hers.

Her name is Catalina and I was surprised to learn that she's from medellin. It was only her 5th day in Bogota and her first day working in Santa Fe. I'm curious to know what other people think of her. Give her a shot.

Face: High 7. (7. 8).

Body: 6. 8.

Attitude: Not sure.

WIR: No (Too Crazy for me).

SlitMan
02-08-21, 02:23
Disclaimer: I am asian.

Like some have said before. Yes you will stick out. Yes I get chino everytime I walk around Santa Fe. I also pretty frequently get the kung fu Hay yah! Take it in stride and enjoy the time in Colombia. . In nicer areas, I don't get any stares or anything (At least I haven't noticed). I'm just some guy who happens to be Asian.

When it comes to the women. The USA is the absolute worst place on earth to be Asian. Unless you're one of those Asians that look white. Anywhere else is better. No where else in the world have I felt so invisible to women as I do in the USA. It only took me 30 years to realize what a shitty place is it for asians. I've never been happier since I left and always dread going back.

In Colombia, there's a certain level of fascination with asians as many colombianas have not been with asian guys. I frequently get comments on how smooth my skin is. I have met 2 other asian mongers in Colombia and they have no troubles.

How good is your spanish? If you don't speak spanish, there's a pretty good chance your american "game" will not translate into Colombian "game".

Good luck! Have fun! Hit me up if you're in Bogota in the next 2 months.Well I'm not from the USA but from Canada. I'm a CBC. Canadian Born Asian. I've mongered in Europe where my work travels brought me. I'm just starting to do research for when I head down to Bogota for work late Summer. My Spanish is next to none but I'm going to start taking lessons.

I take it you live down in Bogota Kazeu?

Will let you and other peeps know when I'm headed down there. Would be nice to hook up with people who can show me around or tag team for a night out for some drinks amongst other things.

MistaDynamite
02-08-21, 13:36
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Turgid
02-08-21, 15:03
... No where else in the world have I felt so invisible to women as I do in the USA....Drive a Lamborghini Huracan Performante, wear expensive clothes and a Rolex and you will become most visible to women.

MistaDynamite
02-08-21, 16:22
American Airlines started a program called Verify that will allow you to upload your Covid Test results prior to checking and boarding international flights via an app.

http://news.aa.com/news/news-details/2021/American-Airlines-Is-First-US-Airline-to-Introduce-Health-Passport-for-All-International-Travel-to-US-OPS-DIS-01/

I suspect other airlines will be doing the same.

I'll give it a try before my Bogota flight this Thursday and report back. I've been to Medellin and Cartagena. I was suppose to go Barranquilla this month, but with the recent lockdowns and the airline giving me the option to get a credit I took it as a sign from the Monger Gods to head to Bogota instead.

Big fan of the site. Been reading the different forums (DR, Thailand, Colombia) for years and finally got an account. Thanks for all the info and funny ass stories. Y'all are a bunch of interesting fuckers, figuratively and literally. My kind of people. Hopefully I can hook up with Woodman for a day or two starting Thursday once I get my subscription situation sorted and can PM. Bitcoin is a bit of a mystery to me.

I usually pretty good at using the info and figuring out the rest on my own and even stumbling along the way. But I've decided to do things a little different this time by hanging with Woodman hopefully. After that I'm goog to go. To quote Mark Wahlberg in The Other Guys "I'm a peacock. You got to let me fly".Looks like a lot of people are having problems using the verifly app from difficulty to use to providing requested information. I'll just print my PCR test results and bring with me to the airport. The lab that handles the test now allows me to access my results directly.

Kazeu
02-08-21, 16:48
Drive a Lamborghini Huracan Performante, wear expensive clothes and a Rolex and you will become most visible to women.

Probably true, but chances are if I did have a Lamborghini Huracan Performante, wear expensive clothes and a Rolex I don't I would be hanging around on this board.

Or you know, you could just be an average looking white guy. Most white men really do not understand just how lucky they are in the competition for women.

MistaDynamite
02-08-21, 17:12
So after the Shwarma I was walking around and noticed a cute chica I had been eyeing earlier on. Earlier she had a guy in tow so I didn't bother talking to her. But here she was hangin out in the entrance to a short time hotel. This was at the southern end of Carrera 15. On the southeastern side, just before Carerra 15 hits Calle 22. She was wearing short shorts and a halter top and had a tattoo right between her tits. What got me was how cute she was. Her body was okay, not my usual type, but it looked well proportioned. I had thought she was going with that guy I had seen her with before so I was a bit surprised to see her available. I immediately walked up to her and got the basic information. 20 year old. No kids. How much? Her friend was with her talking her up and basically representing her. Her friend said 36. To which I replied: "Lets go" But then she looked a bit dissapointed. Apparently it was a mistake her friend had priced her too low. Apparently she wanted 50. I countered with 40. Which she accepted. I gave her a 50 k note. She pleaded with me to give her 50 k. I said no, its 40 k. She went to go pay at the office. She did not get any change back. When we got to the room, I asked her for my change. Which she said there was none. WTF. How am I getting my change. What was strange about this girl was her personality. It almost seemed like she was a bit high. Quite possibly. She kept talking in rhymes. She had started to undress and I could see that her body was not as nice as I thought. She said she had no kids, but her breasts were certainly deflated a bit. No stretch marks on her stomach though. So back to the change. At this point, I was having second thoughts about the whole affair..Hey Kazeu,

Will you be in town later in the week?

MistaDynamite
02-08-21, 22:35
Has anyone been to any of the swinger clubs? I've never been to one and want to see it for myself. I have a couple of buddies that have been to 1 or 2 back in the States that are interested in what they are like. It's part curiosity, part fuckit list, and part recon.

MistaDynamite
02-08-21, 22:43
Definitely 1,000 percent PM Woodman, I here so much good stuff about him, let him show you around just for the fact you will make a friend, I bet he even can tell you places to stay, then when their have lunch with him and on tour with him! I've never met yet.

I've to to Bogota before and if go again I will definitely meet him, good luck have fun, stay safe!Thanks for the recommendation. Seems to be the common consensus.

Woodman09
02-09-21, 01:44
I tried the empanada place across from Santa Fe suites today. Very tasty! And cheap to boot. Its was a bit hard to find since there is no signage. I think the street number is 22 a-06. I also tried King Shwarma and realized I had tried it before. I definitely remember the stand, it used to be at the end of the street. I was wondering where it had gone. Thanks for the info!Yes, the empanadas are so good-- you could get fat and the Areapas for $5 or 6 mil super good-- super cheap And that is the correct address on Carrera 16-- here is a photo.

Also the Caldo de Costilla at Alaska bakery on Calle 23 ID awesome-- Hopefully I uploaded these photos correctly.

Kazeu
02-09-21, 01:45
Hey Kazeu,

Will you be in town later in the week?Yes. I will be in town for a while. Get a membership and send me a private message.

Woodman09
02-09-21, 01:48
Just was passing through, definitely some smoking hot Streetie sweeties tonight -- got a little busy, shot this photo on the way out.

Routard
02-09-21, 13:25
Has anyone been to any of the swinger clubs? I've never been to one and want to see it for myself. I have a couple of buddies that have been to 1 or 2 back in the States that are interested in what they are like. It's part curiosity, part fuckit list, and part recon.You will have a complete description of Bogota's swinger scene in my Bogota FAQ:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3865-Bogota-FAQ&p=2241562&viewfull=1#post2241562.

The report is from before Covid however. Most swinger clubs are open again, but expect a slow atmosphere.

Steve 9696
02-09-21, 14:25
. All the kings men couldn't make my dick hard again. Or so I thought. I told her, it's not going to happen. I thought she would be happy. She gets paid, doesn't have to do any work. As I got out of bed and started putting my clothes on she got up looking upset started saying what's going on? I assured her that I would still pay her. But she still was clearly upset. This girl was wierd. Anyone else would be happy.).Ha. Always enjoy a good story. Not so weird about her being disappointed tho when You went to bag it. A lot of girls it's a point of pride that they get a guy off and not being able to do so is a real ego blow.

Twice when I've gone to finish by hand I've bruised girls egos. Once in Russia after I came by my own hand and her on BLS (love that) she looked like she was going to cry. I thought I blew on her face or something but she was just so apologetic for me having to finish by hand.

Best was at Artemis in Berlin. After fucking my fourth girl in a five hour stretch I was having trouble finishing and went to grab and finish by hand. She literally swatted my hand away and said in her cute Romanian accent "No! I will keel you!" LOL. So I let her get back to business and she finished me, running ten minutes past our 30 min time. Afterwards she said "No more fucking for you tonight!" But she was sweet about it.

Kazeu
02-09-21, 19:40
I had a Seeking Arrangement date this past Saturday. Her name was Luna (not her real name).

We had initially gotten in touch in late December and recently reconnected on whatsapp at the end of January. Going just by her pictures on SA, I would have given her a high 8 just short of a 9.

Went thought the usual talk of what are you looking for etc etc. Basic shit. Don't want a commitment, just want to fuck. She asked how much I would pay her, and I told her that I don't decide that until we see each other, which she respected and did not push the subject any further. I should have stuck with my rule of not bothering with anyone who asks how much up front, but sometimes you got to see where the other road leads. We schedule a video call and she looks decent on video, I would downgrade her face to a 7. 5 after seeing her on video though. She seemed really nice said the same about me. Made the date for Saturday.

We met up at a Juan Valdez nearby and sat down with some drinks and a snack. Conversation was fine. Not an immediate connection, but still smooth. I asked her how old she was: 26. Ah, not a newbie. Been in the game a while. She told me of her past "Arrangements". She had had one guy from Spain and another guy from Canada. No pricing was mentioned. I showed her some pictures of my other SA dates. One picture was of my SA date hugging her mom and she assumed I was dating the mom! Hahah. When I told her I was dating the daughter, she scoffed disapprovingly. Finished up our food and she asked what I would like to do. I suggested we go back to my place for some drinks. She agreed.

Back at my place, we drank some whiskey and talked more. There was a lot of talking. To be honest about shit I don't care about. LOL. At the 2 HR mark of the date, and a couple of whiskeys in, it finally came to the price. I told her I usually pay 200. She says she usually charges 400. She was not worth 400 ever. In my book. In person, I would rate her a high 7. It was only in person that I could see she had fake boobs and her ass was not as nice as it was in the pictures. And her skin not as smooth as I usually like. The whiskey in me whispered in my ear. She's already there. At your place! I said I could go up to 250. She said 300. I asked to see some of her photos again from her profile so I could see pictures of her body. She one upped me and offered to take off her clothes right there. Bonus! To be honest, she wasn't even worth 300. But the power of alcohol and horniness got the better of me. I confirmed with her that I'd at least get 2 shots out of this. Yep. Okay 300. Let just do this. Maybe she would be incredible in bed.

Sex was fine. Not amzaing. Won't go into too much detail. But I did have moments during the sex where I thought to myself. Is this really worth 300? I just had a santa fe chica the night before that was super sweet for 50 k. Or was she sweet because it was 50 k? First shot was good. When it came to the second shot, it took a few attempts. The second time is always harder. But finally got it done. I can't say 2nd shots are ever really that great for me. Kind of like someone offering you a 2nd pizza for free when you've just eaten a whole pizza. Sure I guess I'll have it because its there! Who refuses free pizza!? But the end, you don't really feel any more fulfilled.

We shower up and I tell her I got shit to do, she needs to go. All in all the date cost me 300 k + 20 k coffee. 320 k for 2 shots with a rather sly 26 yo 7. 8.

I went into SA looking for real hotties, but what I've found is that the ones that look really hot in the pictures on SA are mostly hardcore. This girl was really no better than what you can get in SF for much cheaper. Although she did spend a long time with me maybe 4 hrs or so. But I'm starting to realize that I don't really need 4 hours. I don't want to talk to some girl making chit chat for that long and I'm not really a multiple shooter. I shoot one good time and the usual feeling of wanting to be as far away from the person I've shot my load into waves over me. So 4 hours at 300 k ends up being 75 k / HR, I guess that's a deal if you really enjoy the dating aspect of it.

The one positive of SA is that I've never been upcharged for anything. Alway BBBJ. Covered sex, but I prefer it that way.

In summary, I'm glad I stopped paying for SA last month and no more 26 year olds. I'll stick to more newbie 18 to 20 yo.

MistaDynamite
02-09-21, 21:25
Yes, the empanadas are so good-- you could get fat and the Areapas for $5 or 6 mil super good-- super cheap And that is the correct address on Carrera 16-- here is a photo.

Also the Caldo de Costilla at Alaska bakery on Calle 23 ID awesome-- Hopefully I uploaded these photos correctly.Are those the arepas you can get freshly made on the grill w the white cheese on top or inside? There was an arepa spot in Centro Medellin right across from the Atlantic train Station I like going to in the mornings. I put some of the sweet white sauce on top and then drink some coffee at a old skool (as in no milk ever) cafe that gives Tango lessons.

W20415
02-09-21, 23:19
Just was passing through, definitely some smoking hot Streetie sweeties tonight -- got a little busy, shot this photo on the way out.I just arrived in Bogota for the first time an hour ago. Can you give the street where you took the pic. I'm staying at Grand Park tonite but will change tomorrow. I really need some specific directions on where the action is. I took a walk but started pouring and I went back to the motel. Any help you can offer would be appreciated on how I can locate the right area. If you know of a driver for hire at a reasonable price. That would help.

RacShack
02-09-21, 23:23
I just arrived in Bogota for the first time an hour ago. Can you give the street where you took the pic. I'm staying at Grand Park tonite but will change tomorrow. I really need some specific directions on where the action is. I took a walk but started pouring and I went back to the motel. Any help you can offer would be appreciated on how I can locate the right area. If you know of a driver for hire at a reasonable price. That would help.Why not just pm him, and let him show you around, he has tons and tons of great information on city,.

MistaDynamite
02-10-21, 00:07
Yes. I will be in town for a while. Get a membership and send me a private message.Waiting for coinbase to transfer money from my bank so I can get transfer it to my bitcoin wallet to then take care of the membership. It's like watching paint dry. Would have liked to pay by credit card and been done with it.

Mr Enternational
02-10-21, 00:52
I just arrived in Bogota for the first time an hour ago. Can you give the street where you took the pic. I'm staying at Grand Park tonite but will change tomorrow. I really need some specific directions on where the action is. I took a walk but started pouring and I went back to the motel. Any help you can offer would be appreciated on how I can locate the right area. If you know of a driver for hire at a reasonable price. That would help.Just hop in a taxi and say La Piscina or put La Piscina in when you order an Uber.

MistaDynamite
02-10-21, 15:23
Ha. Always enjoy a good story. Not so weird about her being disappointed tho when You went to bag it. A lot of girls it's a point of pride that they get a guy off and not being able to do so is a real ego blow.

Twice when I've gone to finish by hand I've bruised girls egos. Once in Russia after I came by my own hand and her on BLS (love that) she looked like she was going to cry. I thought I blew on her face or something but she was just so apologetic for me having to finish by hand.

Best was at Artemis in Berlin. After fucking my fourth girl in a five hour stretch I was having trouble finishing and went to grab and finish by hand. She literally swatted my hand away and said in her cute Romanian accent "No! I will keel you!" LOL. So I let her get back to business and she finished me, running ten minutes past our 30 min time. Afterwards she said "No more fucking for you tonight!" But she was sweet about it.Ditto on the bruised egos. I was with a sexy fit thick chica in DR after a session with a different chica about an HR before. We were having fun and did a couple of positions. I got tired of pumping doggy style and pulled a Roberto Duran and said no mas. She looked over her shoulder at me and said bullshit. All I could do was laugh.

MistaDynamite
02-11-21, 16:21
You will have a complete description of Bogota's swinger scene in my Bogota FAQ:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3865-Bogota-FAQ&p=2241562&viewfull=1#post2241562.

The report is from before Covid however. Most swinger clubs are open again, but expect a slow atmosphere.Thanks. Wow you really provided great detail. A nice read so far.

MistaDynamite
02-11-21, 16:24
Before I boarded the flight to Miami American had me take off my bandana and gave me a face mask. On the flight to Bogota now. They didn't say a word about my bandana. At least they didn't mess w my cowboy hat LOL.

Mr Enternational
02-11-21, 17:44
Before I boarded the flight to Miami American had me take off my bandana and gave me a face mask. On the flight to Bogota now. They didn't say a word about my bandana.Which carrier did you fly to Bogota on? Earlier this month, the president of the USA signed an order:

"They (travelers) must wear a face mask that fits snuggly across their nose and their mouth, they need to make sure its not a gaiter or a bandana that in fact it can even be homemade or surgical cloth mask all of those work. "

The order went into effect February 1, 2021 at 11:59 EST and is expected to last until May 11,2021.

MistaDynamite
02-11-21, 22:52
Which carrier did you fly to Bogota on? Earlier this month, the president of the USA signed an order:

"They (travelers) must wear a face mask that fits snuggly across their nose and their mouth, they need to make sure its not a gaiter or a bandana that in fact it can even be homemade or surgical cloth mask all of those work. "

The order went into effect February 1, 2021 at 11:59 EST and is expected to last until May 11,2021.American. On the flight to Bogota they gave me a mask. I saw the order and packed some masks. Figured since they offered I'd use theirs. Just being fashionable w my bandana LOL.

MistaDynamite
02-13-21, 13:27
It's fucking awesome. You fellas did not over sell it. Went there finally last night. Lots of energy. I was at Pussy House earlier and it was nowhere near as exciting. Maybe it was early. Atonis had lots of sexy chicas. Everybody was having a good time. The 2 oldest strippers in the club sat w me and tried to get me to go upstairs. One of them was really trying to close the deal by taking off her jeans to give me a lap dance. This young dude was looking at me like wait wait wtf LOL. I like my silver foxes but that wasn't happening on my first night at atonis. After they went their way had some I had a drink with another young chica while checking out the scene. I saw so many different types of chicas that could fit whatever I had a taste for. And then I was sad because I immediately thought not enough time to fuck you all. There was an older business man probably about 60 hanging with his buddies at the end of the stage partying their asses off. That's what I want to be doing when I hit that age. In the meantime I grabbed another chica and went upstairs later for a wild and fun session. When I got back to my airbnb I slept good.

MistaDynamite
02-13-21, 13:48
Looks like a lot of people are having problems using the verifly app from difficulty to use to providing requested information. I'll just print my PCR test results and bring with me to the airport. The lab that handles the test now allows me to access my results directly.Other than the app crashing one time when I tried to put in my flight to Colombia info it worked great. Make sure you're covid test you upload has your sex and DOB United States is listed as Estados Unidos. I didn't have any problems when I showed the app to the agent at American in Miami. 3 or the 4 steps were verified. The Travel Authorization was still pending but I showed her the Colombian Migration registration email. The only thing that took look was them verifying the email I forwarded to them from Colombia migration to complete the travel authorization part of the app. They say do it 24 hours but you probably can do it 48 hours before. It finally completed after I got to Bogota LOL. But I printed 2 copies. When you're waiting in the customs line a person will ask for it and your covid test results, mark it return it to you. The customs agent will also ask for the covid test and Colombian migration email.

Berliner2021
02-14-21, 22:58
When did you got there? It is supposedly closed at the moment?

Just curious as I am in Bogota.

It's fucking awesome. You fellas did not over sell it. Went there finally last night. Lots of energy. I was at Pussy House earlier and it was nowhere near as exciting. Maybe it was early. Atonis had lots of sexy chicas. Everybody was having a good time. The 2 oldest strippers in the club sat w me and tried to get me to go upstairs. One of them was really trying to close the deal by taking off her jeans to give me a lap dance. This young dude was looking at me like wait wait wtf LOL. I like my silver foxes but that wasn't happening on my first night at atonis. After they went their way had some I had a drink with another young chica while checking out the scene. I saw so many different types of chicas that could fit whatever I had a taste for. And then I was sad because I immediately thought not enough time to fuck you all. There was an older business man probably about 60 hanging with his buddies at the end of the stage partying their asses off. That's what I want to be doing when I hit that age. In the meantime I grabbed another chica and went upstairs later for a wild and fun session. When I got back to my airbnb I slept good.

Woodman09
02-17-21, 03:14
It's fucking awesome. You fellas did not over sell it. Went there finally last night. Lots of energy. I was at Pussy House earlier and it was nowhere near as exciting. Maybe it was early. Atonis had lots of sexy chicas. Everybody was having a good time. The 2 oldest strippers in the club sat w me and tried to get me to go upstairs. One of them was really trying to close the deal by taking off her jeans to give me a lap dance. This young dude was looking at me like wait wait wtf LOL. I like my silver foxes but that wasn't happening on my first night at atonis. After they went their way had some I had a drink with another young chica while checking out the scene. I saw so many different types of chicas that could fit whatever I had a taste for. And then I was sad because I immediately thought not enough time to fuck you all. There was an older business man probably about 60 hanging with his buddies at the end of the stage partying their asses off. That's what I want to be doing when I hit that age. In the meantime I grabbed another chica and went upstairs later for a wild and fun session. When I got back to my airbnb I slept good.Yes, Atonis is so fun. As I have written before-- Atonis is my favorite bar- So wonderfully sleazy- I love the girls there-.

They get the hot new girls. I love it when there are a bunch of hot girls to pick from. You can get harcore lapdances for $5.

I have a special girl there who shall remain nameless as she is busy enough and I don't like it-.

*Nothing I can do about that-- But I will not facilitate, even though that is what I'm doing here I suppose.

*She is a 20 yo 5 ft sex bomb with natural double the boobs-- Beautiful face and fun attitude-- Looks like a Hot college co-ed *And we get a long great. She likes my dick a lot too-- She says I have a big big gringo dick-- Which I have heard from other girls-- Which leads me to believe that guys around here must be small as I'm sorta average but a better average.

Another great bar is Venus for the same reasons, also La Casona is another. Of course when things are happening all the clubs are good.

I have some funny stories I must recount later. I'm just so frigging busy working on line that it's hard to take the time.

TalkYes
02-17-21, 18:14
Hey dude-a-rinos.

Long (ish) time lurker here, first time poster. Excited to check out Bogota soon. Just wanted to ask a question about what to expect. My last two trips were to Brazil and I stayed in Sao Paulo for a bit. I found that a lot of the girls there pretty wild in the sheets. Like obviously there's going to be some girls more wild than others but on average, the mileage was pretty high and a lot of them seemed to genuinely enjoy having sex and they would kiss and give unwrapped blowjays without me having to ask, which I found really hot. The only thing I found sub-optimal is that the city is so damn big and the scene is spread out pretty evenly over the city and none of it is really out in the open, so there is a lot of time lost planning and commuting, and time is money when you're on a trip.

Bogota appeals to me because of the number of options in a dense area. Santa Fe looks like a wonderland where everything is very exposed. There's really something to be said about tolerated zones, they're exciting. But then outside of Santa Fe there seems to be a lot going on without having to venture too far.

The only thing is I am worried that Brazil has spoiled me and if I'm going to have more mechanical experiences than not. The more I look into it, it seems like the prepaids don't offer stuff like BBBJ and if they do they charge extra. I'm not so worried about the extra cost, more so the notion that if it's on a menu as an extra, the implication is that the service will feel more mechanical and less organic. Is there really such a cultural difference between Brazil and Colombia in their views of sex, or am I assuming too much based on some ads I saw. I don't mind talking a bit of shop beforehand and offering a bit extra to establish expectations, it does spoil the mood a bit but not as much as a mechanical session. But in your experiences, how does mileage in Colombia compare to Brazil all things considered?

Another quick question is I've noticed that the Medellin forum is a lot more popular than the Bogota forum, which I find surprising just because Medellin doesn't have a tolerated zone like Bogota. What do you guys think of Medellin? Any theories as to why that forum is so much more popular? I know it seems like I'm on the fence here but I'm not. I definitely want to go to Bogota and I'm not looking to be talked out of it, I just want some perspective.

Last question, I know this has been talked about to death, but I'm thinking about staying at the San Francisco hotel right in Santa Fe a few blocks east of the action. Just how dangerous would it be to walk those couple blocks at night with little to no valuables? Is there any safe strategy for going to Santa Fe at night? I've heard that the danger factor is over-hyped unless you're making yourself an easy target, but I've also heard that it's not.

Thanks bros, sorry if my questions suck.

Elvis 2008
02-18-21, 00:21
Hey dude-a-rinos.

The only thing is I am worried that Brazil has spoiled me and if I'm going to have more mechanical experiences than not. The more I look into it, it seems like the prepaids don't offer stuff like BBBJ and if they do they charge extra. I'm not so worried about the extra cost, more so the notion that if it's on a menu as an extra, the implication is that the service will feel more mechanical and less organic. Is there really such a cultural difference between Brazil and Colombia in their views of sex, or am I assuming too much based on some ads I saw. I don't mind talking a bit of shop beforehand and offering a bit extra to establish expectations, it does spoil the mood a bit but not as much as a mechanical session. But in your experiences, how does mileage in Colombia compare to Brazil all things considered?

Another quick question is I've noticed that the Medellin forum is a lot more popular than the Bogota forum, which I find surprising just because Medellin doesn't have a tolerated zone like Bogota. What do you guys think of Medellin? Any theories as to why that forum is so much more popular? I know it seems like I'm on the fence here but I'm not. I definitely want to go to Bogota and I'm not looking to be talked out of it, I just want some perspective.I will tackle this one. In Sao Paulo, I went to Cafe Foto and Bomboa? And they had the hottest women per square inch I had ever seen in my life. Looks wise, the percentage of hotties is higher in SP. Performance wise, I give the edge to the Brazilians. And outside of Santa Fe, the costs are pretty similar. In Santa Fe and another tolerance zone, getting laid by a hottie is as cheap as anywhere in the world.

But I prefer Bogota women to SP women, and it may be my approach now versus then. In SP, I was focused on sex. In Bogota, I was more focused on getting to know the women and sex. Brazilian women have the reputation of kissing one guy and then onto the other even women who are not hookers. In my experience, my favorite Colombian women would never do that. Maybe it is an exaggeration but I like to think my Colombian faves would crawl across a street full of glass on their hands and knees to give me head and smile at the chance to do so.

Once you are seen by a Colombian woman as a good man versus a trick, the condoms come off. I have no problem going bare when I am there with my favorites.

There are also a lot of Venezuelans in Bogota. I have never had a bad Vennie in bed, but the Vennies have been traumatized by events in their country and also have been taught weird things about money, so although they look similar, they are women of a different flavor. I would just say do not be surprised if you meet a Santa Fe hooker who in Venezuela was an engineer or lawyer. They may not be the coked out street hos you are used to though some for sure are.

There are not as many hotties in Bogota as SP. That is for sure. However, I do not think you will find women who care more about how you feel, try to lift your spirits, and have a genuine desire to make sure you are happy in SP either.

I have used SA in the past in Bogota, but I think you can do what I did with working girls. Find a girl you like. Take her to coffee or for a snack. Get to know her a little. Feed her some compliments, and I bet you all the covers will magically come off.

So I guess I would say that I prefer SP hookers but Bogota / Colombian GF, sugar baby, hooker on retainer types. I just do not think Brazilian women can make you feel as special as the Colombian ones.

Mr Enternational
02-18-21, 03:04
What do you guys think of Medellin? Any theories as to why that forum is so much more popular? I know it seems like I'm on the fence here but I'm not. I definitely want to go to Bogota and I'm not looking to be talked out of it, I just want some perspective.Because the weather is better in Medellin and there is a big market for getting chicks from facebook.

I'm thinking about staying at the San Francisco hotel right in Santa Fe a few blocks east of the action. Just how dangerous would it be to walk those couple blocks at night with little to no valuables?I have been doing that walk for years at all times of day and night and nobody has ever said a word to me. But obviously it depends on your fear factor, because you could not pay some guys to do it.

TalkYes
02-18-21, 03:22
I prefer Bogota women to SP women, and it may be my approach now versus then. In SP, I was focused on sex. In Bogota, I was more focused on getting to know the women and sex. Brazilian women have the reputation of kissing one guy and then onto the other even women who are not hookers. In my experience, my favorite Colombian women would never do that. Maybe it is an exaggeration but I like to think my Colombian faves would crawl across a street full of glass on their hands and knees to give me head and smile at the chance to do so.

Once you are seen by a Colombian woman as a good man versus a trick, the condoms come off. I have no problem going bare when I am there with my favorites.

There are not as many hotties in Bogota as SP. That is for sure. However, I do not think you will find women who care more about how you feel, try to lift your spirits, and have a genuine desire to make sure you are happy in SP either.

I have used SA in the past in Bogota, but I think you can do what I did with working girls. Find a girl you like. Take her to coffee or for a snack. Get to know her a little. Feed her some compliments, and I bet you all the covers will magically come off..This is good news for me. As I grow older and wiser I find myself becoming more of a loverboy and less of a sex machine. I mean I'm not naive, I know not to get too attached, but I definitely see the value in a long term investment over a pump and dump. Thanks for the insight, I didn't really consider than angle.

Elvis 2008
02-18-21, 03:27
BTW, the first time I went to Bogota and this was 15 years ago, I went to the high end clubs. The women wanted more than Brazil, were not as good looking, did not perform as well, and were all CBJ (in fact, one woman wanted to double up on the condoms. LOL.) That is why I was so hesitant to go back.

So there was this non-stop chatter about how good Colombia was here, and I checked it out. When guys said they were getting laid for so little in Bogota and the women were as attractive in Santa Fe as the high end clubs, I was skeptical that they were as attractive but they really are. The casas sound like a good deal but I have not been, and maybe some high end clubs are worth it, but I did not see any.

TalkYes
02-18-21, 03:27
I have been doing that walk for years at all times of day and night and nobody has ever said a word to me. But obviously it depends on your fear factor, because you could not pay some guys to do it.Alright awesome that makes me feel better, thanks.

Kazeu
02-18-21, 04:45
It really depends on your hunting grounds. If you're going through SA. I've never had an SA girl ask me to put a condom on for a BJ. But again you're paying more for the whole service.

If you're talking about Santa Fe. You're paying the girl 10 to 15 bucks to screw her, everything else is extra, unless you've got the don juan charm, even then you're not going to be able to charm them all. Think of a Santa Fe session as a teaser and that's all. Don't think it's going to be passionate and you're going to become friends afterwards. Some of them may become your friends, but its takes time. Just be happy if she gets fully undressed for you. If you really want all the extras negociate before hand. Otherwise don't be dissapointed if theres something she won't do. I've had girls not want to take their tops off. Other girls didn't want to do doggie. I've never had a girl not put on a condom before a BJ in santa fe. Never.

Another quick question is I've noticed that the Medellin forum is a lot more popular than the Bogota forum, which I find surprising just because Medellin doesn't have a tolerated zone like Bogota. What do you guys think of Medellin? Any theories as to why that forum is so much more popular? I know it seems like I'm on the fence here but I'm not. I definitely want to go to Bogota and I'm not looking to be talked out of it, I just want some perspective.
All of Colombia is a tolerated zone man. Prostitution is legal here. If that's what you're talking about. Sex is a huge part of the culture. I've heard its popular fo girls get boob jobs for their 16 h birthday.

Regarding the forums. I have no idea why the medellin forums are much busier. Maybe more people go there?

Last question, I know this has been talked about to death, but I'm thinking about staying at the San Francisco hotel right in Santa Fe a few blocks east of the action. Just how dangerous would it be to walk those couple blocks at night with little to no valuables? Is there any safe strategy for going to Santa Fe at night? I've heard that the danger factor is over-hyped unless you're making yourself an easy target, but I've also heard that it's not.

Thanks bros, sorry if my questions suck.You can walk the couple of blocks no problem. Just know where you're going. Be smart. Its not that hard.

SportFan1
02-18-21, 05:33
Flew out of USA into Bogota. Landed and went straight to Hotel San Francisco located in Santa Fe. Wanted to be close to the action LOL. Was paying around 25 $ USD per night. Hotel SF isn't 5 star but does have breakfast included, wifi, hot water, secure, etc. Place is alright for the price there are obviously better spots but I enjoyed my stay here as the hotel was guest friendly and 5 minutes from the action.

I signed up to the premium and sent the BTC to ISG just so I can message Woodman. Woodman met me at my hotel as soon as I landed. We ended up walking to Santa Fe to check out the action. This was my third trip to Bogota and I never had the courage to enter Santa Fe as it is notoriously dangerous even by Colombian standards. I felt safe having Woodman by my side. We strolled around looking at the chicas. At first I liked what I saw. There were all types of girls out. If your looking for supermodels don't look here but if your looking for pretty attractive chicas for 15 usd look no further but don't have high expectations.

Me and Woodman stumbled upon this older looking chica with crazy ass and tits. I decided might as well get the first load out. Off we went. 40 mil to chica and 8 mil for room. After she got undressed ***** looked like her operations were botched by Dr Evil and the sex sucked. Reminded me a bit of Hong Kong Tijuana. Mechanical sex and no BBBJ. Dam I miss you Brasil. Whatever I just got laid for the price of lunch in the city so no complaints.

Then me and Woodman went to Atonis and that's when shit got poppin. We got a table upstairs. We ordered some POKERS. They kept harassing us to by the expensive beer Corona LOL. That got a bit annoying. Anyways Woodman got us his favorite girl to give us a dance. This girl is a stunner. Perfect body, face, ass, personality. The total package couldn't believe she was in Santa Fe. Like a girl next door type. I think the dance was like 6 bucks USD LOL. Wtf what is life. You pay more to get in the door at most places. And this dance was full on nude show with girl doing acrobatic moves on your cock and pussy popping into your mouth LOL. It was wild especially for 6 bucks haha. Atonis was definitely a sick time. I didn't bang woodmans girl though. I found this skinny fresh 19 year old that was tight and hot. These narcos next to us paid for her to give me a show. I was sold so I picked her for the room.

Damage was like 50 mil and 10 mil for room. Something like that. Anyways she was awesome. Into the sex but no BBBJ. Oh well. That's how that night ended. It was a blast. Thanks Woodman. I felt safe having the dude around. At the end of the day I felt like the dude kept me alive LOL. Next day I went to Santa Fe with 3 friends. We walked around and loved what we saw. Hotties were out all types. I found this smoke show from Cali Colombia. I popped my black girl cherry. This girl was perfect from head to toe. Smooth skin perfect everything. No complaints just no BBBJ. Again, fuck I miss you Brasil. But I just smashed an amazing chica for like 20 bucks. Hard to beat. Its a vibe Santa Fe. Not for everyone its kinda sketchy but its food for the eyes. All these types of girls all flavors all ages for 15-20 $ LOL. I like to drink beers and walk around during the day starting at 1-2 pm. 5-6 pm things are popping even more. Things are especially good starting Thursday- Sunday I think.

After smashing my Cali Chica I was off to the room for some re charge. Then I went to Chapinero in the evening to meet up with a buddy. He took me to a night spot type. It was okay but I thought the Santa Fe chicas were way hotter. I became a Santa Fe crackhead really quickly. Even though I couldn't get my Brasil fix. GFE BBBJ. I was smashing pretty hot chicks / decent for like 15-20 $ and that's a vibe in itself. Idk I was just loving Santa Fe at first. So I told my buddy lets go. We went to Paisas. At paisas we met a Venezuelan chica who gave us an awesome show. She got me really hot so I took her to the room. I think it was 60 mil and 10 for the room. The girl talked a big game but was wack in bed. Mechanical sex no GFE no BBBJ. Disappointed. Then went to Atonis with woodman.

Didn't stay long as I got tired of Santa Fe LOL. They are a bit annoying. They are always harassing you on the street to either come to their clubs. Or in the clubs to buy more shit. That vibe gets played the fuck out quick. It reminded me a lot of Tijuana Honk Kong where before you even finish your drink they are hounding you to buy another drink. I came to relax but really got annoyed AF. Told woodman I had enough so we ate some bomb ass swharma and headed home.

That was the last time I saw Woodman. The next day I woke up and hit this spot called Abejitas Masajes. It was my best experience in Bogota. Beautiful young girl. Literally perfect head to toe. 150 mil damage. But Brasil experience. GFE BBBJ DFK plus massage and guru. Total 1 HR. Freaking amazing time. I realized I rather pay 3 x Santa Fe for that Brazil experience. I just didn't know where to go. I had a girl coming so had to go back to hotel. This is my friend from many trips. She came all the way 5 hrs from other town to see me.

Anyways that night with her after dinner I got pickpocketd. We had dinner in park 93 and it was my bright idea to walk it off. We ended up both getting our phones pickpocketed. That was Friday night and I stayed with that girl till Monday night. So no SF trips and nothing to report. That girl saved my life in a way. Not having a phone out there isn't fun.

Monday night the girl leaves. My flight was leaving midnight. I took a taxi to Sf to drive around. A safe way to go scope talent is to take a taxi and have him drive around the area looking at what you want. I didn't find shit but hopped out anyways. I took a right and a left and realized I was lost. Do not get lost in Santa Fe. I wish I had woodman LOL. I was on this sketchy street and in 2 minutes I would have been food. Taxi rolled up and I got out of there quick it was getting dark already and it was going to be a bad situation.

Told the taxi to take me to adejitas massage. Was looking for my girl from before but mama said she busy. So I picked this other chick. When the clothes came off she wasn't all that. And she didn't give BBBJ. She was alright. I like this massage place. Its cool. I wish I knew more spots. I discovered this one on google. Didn't have my phone most the trip. And had a GF with me from Friday night till Monday night. Couldn't do much.

Don't know if I will be going back to Colombia. But regardless had fun and thanks Woodman I got to cross off Santa Fe off my bucket list.

Cheers,

Sportfan.

Silver Turtle
02-18-21, 18:06
Are there many clinics providing antigen test in Bogota?

Is the result quick? Do you have to make appointment many days prior?

Thanks.

TalkYes
02-18-21, 22:24
Just went to look up some great map I found to share it with you guys because sportsfan mentioned he didn't know a lot of places to go and I can't find it anymore. I think the website was mapadeamor or something like that. I found like a month ago it by googling "Bogota burdel mapa" LOL. Dang it was really good, had lots of links and stuff. I know there's a map here that's really good too but I think this one was more up to date. Anyone know which one I'm talking about? I'm waiting to be approved to foro prepagos Colombia because I know they have a map too but it's only viewable for members.

Mr Enternational
02-18-21, 22:31
Woodman met me at my hotel as soon as I landed. We ended up walking to Santa Fe to check out the action. This was my third trip to Bogota and I never had the courage to enter Santa Fe as it is notoriously dangerous even by Colombian standards.Now that you got a chance to hang out in Santa Fe this trip, would you still say your fears from before were warranted?

Jbj64
02-18-21, 23:10
Has anyone tried any of the university chicas on Twitter? I am seeing more and more. I know other places like CDMX is where the chicas use Twitter, but never really heard anything about it in Colombia.

Ho Lover1
02-19-21, 01:40
Are there many clinics providing antigen test in Bogota?

Is the result quick? Do you have to make appointment many days prior?

Thanks.A post yesterday on the Medellin forum stated that the test is done at the airport in Medellin. It is probably done at the Bogota International Airport also. You can contact the airport or take the short trip there and give us a full report.