PDA

View Full Version : Cartagena Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

Chido
09-26-04, 00:18
I spend a few days in CTG last week. I didn't know the contestants were in town, but I think they left the day I arrived. I didn't see any sign of them anywhere. Ford, I expect to see more of the poolside fotos.

I'm going to be there for the pageant week in November and I'd like to get a preview of what I'm in for, but I already have high expectations. I've arranged for an apartment next door to the Torre Centauro. Anyone who will be in CTG for the week of the contest and would like to meet for a beer or dinner let me know.

I've seen questions about hotels and I stayed on a hotel only once, on my first visit to Cartagena. It was at the Caribe. Overall, a very comfortable hotel with a nice pool area. Downside, they charged me to bring a girl home. I checked out the next day. Apartments are the only way to go.

September is slow time, and there were very few regular girls to go after, which I prefer. I'm fluent and keep myself in good shape and dress well, so I go for regular girls on vacation before paying, usually with success. Of course I do pay on occasion and am not opposed to the idea. My only action was LDV unfortunately, so nothing great to report from this trip.

Here is a picture of a girl I met on the last trip. You can find her upstairs at Tu Candela. I spent several days with her at no cost other than food and entertainment. I think she was waiting for some money though. I normally would not post her picture since she was not working with me, but she is definitely working now and she pissed me off on this last trip, so here she is.

Surfer
09-26-04, 04:29
Ford: Nice girl indeed. Still can't say Honduras is high on my list.

I avoided Pleyboy club for many of the samne reasons as you, but will check it out next time as GFE is like oxygen to me; I'll take a GFE 7 over a bitchy 10 any day. Thanks for sharing. Suerte.

Ford
09-26-04, 13:08
Surfer,

I agree 100%, a GFE 7 is head-over-heels better than a moody, stuck up 10! Very true.

TravelMen
09-26-04, 18:09
Thanks Ford.

So Pleyboy is worth at least a visit.

By the sounds of it you got more GFE at Pleyboy too.

Do the girls look better than LDV?

From what you say it is better all round, just more expensive.
Were there more girls than LDV?
Was it a good chica/male ratio?

I must try it.

Nyc Expat
09-26-04, 21:23
I would like to add my comments that the economics alone makes LDV a good choice. The four nights I visited LDV, all the women gave nice experiences while in LDV and afterwards in my room. Just one of them was not GFE but still a good f---, not rushed. The others were VERY GFE. One spent 9 hrs. with me, 3 shots for 125000 P. She didn't want to leave the next morning. I gave her a tip which she deserved.

Why pay salida. You can use that money to buy her a few drinks, flirt, dance, make her feel desirable or just give it to her for some "extras" beyond normal expectations, without overpaying of course. In return, she will treat you well. I can't complain. They were excellent choices in my opinion. At least 30-50+ each night to choose from. YMMV.

I will probably visit CTG again, so my curiosity will get me to Pleyboy just to see what's available.

Ford
09-26-04, 23:35
Another of Isabella from Pleyboy.

***** ISABELLA *****

Ford
09-26-04, 23:39
***** JESSICA *****

(stunning isn't she? From Pleyboy Club)

Ford
09-26-04, 23:43
To NYC Expat,

You are of course, correct. If you "hit" a solid 8 GFE from LDV, then this is a better deal all around. There is NO salida and the price for all night fun is VERY negotiable. (150,000....120,000....100,000.....or even 80,000 maybe, it depends on your negotiating skills)

Cheers.

Lizard King
09-27-04, 04:01
Ford,

Great collection of beauties once again! It seems wherever in the world you go you meet an amazing selection of gorgeous women!

Cheers to you too, you lucky bastard. ;)

L' King

Nyc Expat
09-27-04, 10:39
Hi Ford,
Yes, the girls in LDV are willing to negotiate prices even though they ask for 150-200000 P as starters. I personally think if you treat them decent and there's some attraction for enjoyment that night, they are willing to come down in price. Realize also the more attractive, "hot" she is, the higher you'll pay.

The club begins to thin out after 2 A.M. So time is an advantage for us.

TravelMen
09-27-04, 17:56
So why are girls charging more at Pleyboy

Do they look better than LDV?

Why would a girl work at LDV if she can get a better price at Pleyboy?

Or is LDV more local and less touristy.

Ford
09-27-04, 22:50
Travelmen,

It seems to me the reason that Pleyboy charges more than LDV has to do with the fact that the management has created a kind of price structure to be followed by all the girls. However, the "screening process" has already taken place at Pleyboy and many of the girls that work there are quite beautiful.

LDV has many more freelancers, semi-pros and as such the prices are set entirely on "what the market shall bear". In this dynamic, negotiating skills are most important.

Why would a girl work at LDV when she can make more money at Pleyboy? -

1) She's not cute enough to get hired at Pleyboy.
2) Tremendous competition results in her not getting selected often enough.
3) She wants to live with her family/kids and not in a room above or adjacent to a stripclub.

FORD

Ferolga777
09-28-04, 02:27
The girls are brought on contract to the other clubs. So, you have the classic brothel strcture.

Ford
09-28-04, 03:38
I just received a PM that read
- "C'mon FORD, did you and Fantasy really stay at the same hotel as the Miss Colombia contestants and hang out with them everyday at the restaurant and around the pool?" "Is that really true?"

I thought my "creds" on this board were worth more than that. I mean did you all think I was making it up?

This photo was taken at Italian theme night in the restaurant at the Almirante. Fantasy and I had just finished dinner and this is what was waiting at the buffet table. ;)

All %100 true!

Cheers.

Ford
09-28-04, 03:42
Don't know which contestant this is - but she sure has my vote! :)

Lizard King
09-28-04, 04:09
Ford,

As usual you are in another league then the rest of us! You get a photo of the hottest women in the entire country of Colombia around a buffet table and in string bikinis!

You're amazing.

Nyc Expat
09-28-04, 11:53
Pretty woman, street scene, July 04.

BTW, 2 of the women I took home from LDV said they had daytime jobs with a child at home. They simply need the money.

Vallenato
09-28-04, 19:17
Attn: Whitelight

Why don't you remove that pic of the 16 yr old!? That shit ain't kool!

Vallenato

Fantasy
09-28-04, 22:37
I must add on a serious note, that traveling and mongering with Senior Ford was quite rewarding. I look forward to our upcoming journeys into unchartered waters. Our goal is to add several new destinations to the list of available mongering spots.

Latina Passion
09-29-04, 01:41
16? Come on we need some minimum standards here!

Ford
09-30-04, 02:01
Thanks Fantasy!

Alot of board members don't realize that when you meet Fantasy in person you quickly realize that the wealth of knowledge he posseses about the "playgrounds" of the western hemisphere is staggering! Excl. travel mate!

***** Angelica *****

(Its "scary" how cute this girl is :))

Ford
09-30-04, 02:05
One more that was "clogging up" my hard drive. ;)

***** ANGELICA *****

Ferolga777
09-30-04, 06:49
Angelika is an angel. One of the most gorgeous women I've ever laid my squinty eyes on.

Surfer
09-30-04, 19:48
I agree Angelika is quite attractive, but if Ferloga says one of the best he has ever seen I need to examine her more closely as that is a bold claim for a Colombia vet like Ferolga. (:

Mahku
10-01-04, 17:34
Thanks to everyone for the info about diving in Cartagena. From all the sources I've checked it seems to get mixed reviews. But of the 3 places I'm mainly looking at it has the best womanizing possibilities. So it's going to be a tough choice.

Yes, I know that Asia has the best diving/mongering setups. But this time I have to go to Florida to see the family so I only have one week free and it has to be in the Caribbean. I usually do go to Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, etc. so if anyone has questions about those places feel free to ask.

When I make a choice and go to that place I'll make sure to write a report. Thanks again to everyone.

Rob Hay
10-02-04, 03:00
Ford,

Since you like such good looking women you must go to Caracas as well! The talent pool there is IMHO far superior to that in Cartagena. There is also alot less attitude than one would think coming from the women of Caracas. I think the economic crash really has humbled them!

Latina Passion
10-02-04, 05:47
Help!

Decameron Hotel any reports on that place Chica friendly and all that?

I stayed at that reseort in Panama City, and it was rated 3 Stars but for the service alone I give it 4 Stars.

I have a flight booked for Lima already, for Thanksgiving, but hell I owe much more thanks to CTG, just check out my pics!

Steve_28: Fuck Lima Colombia is your best bet for your entrtainment dollar or peso! Steve make Cartagena your first pick over Lima. Price is about the same.

From what I can recall about Lima historic value Lima sucked, but hell that is all I was doing do so hard to call that one!

Cartagena, the old city is absolutely bonita, rich in history, and do not worry to much about the fear factor, like I have reported before that I have visted the absolute worse ghettos in Cartagena, with no problem at all.

But do keep in mind I'm a light skin black guy, so I tend to stand out a little bit less, but not by much. Dude trust me CTG is a must, hell it is right up there with Rio and Thailand, but it is just our little known paradise is all!

Surfer: Damn dude when I grow up I think that I'm going to be just like you! Hell I've been to Thailand, Japan, Lima, Panama, Costa Rica, Margarita Island, CCS, Rio, all over Mexico, and the U.S. best beaches, a few countries in the Caribbean, and Cental America, but!

But Colombia keeps calling my name! Steve cum back to Jamaica, I mean Colombia!

Latina Passion
10-02-04, 06:55
Guys,

Look first of all I'm no cheap bastard at all, I once tiped a guy $20 on a $15 dollar resturant bill, because his service was fucking out standing and I hate to tip. It is total bull shit, why pay a guy for a service that is expected of him?

I'll cut to the chase here! 100k to 200k, at LDV, for tail, are you guys nuts?

Guys Latina Passion is 41 years old, and the most I have paid is 100K for ALL night long!

And I hved talked them down from a 100K to 65K, for all night long and the 65K chica pic is posted her on the forum!

And she was one of JT's chicas, that he calls the big tit chica!

Check out my pics, with the two Chicas! The one in pink is my chica, the one in red was a gift that my b--- shared with me!

My god the story don't end there, by a long shot! Guys at 3am I had wall to wall chicas (about 6) that just wanted to party!

My point is what you do not see in my pics is me and the other chica in the red licking my chicas pussy, what you do not see is as I'm fucking my chica the chica in the red is licking my balls and yes my ass whole!

What I did not tell you in my first report in May, is that I woke up the nxt day, I walked into the other bedroom and just touhed chica in the red and it was on and cracking, fucked the shit out of her. As I type this I have a big ass smile on my face from ear to ear!

So that morning I ask my girl how much do I owe her and her friend, for all of that fun? She tells me papi, me nada, just give her 50K for the drinks that she had purchased and for the show!

She tells me that was my treat from her to me!

My point is I'm 41 if I can get tail like that so can you! Just talk the talk! They know what you want to hear, all you have to do is tell them what they want to hear!

WHY PAY MORE?

Nyc Expat
10-03-04, 20:39
Latina P.
I'm white. I stood out and I walked the Walled City for hrs. during the day and a really long time at night (9:30-12) without problems. Also walked from Laguito to the Walled City, walked around the comm'l district in city center and some other places. I explored much of Bocagrande also. CTG is probably COL's safest city for gringos.

The Walled City is a MUST on your list of things to do, besides doing females, "S". Plaza de Bolivar there, is recommendable for contacting non-pros on their lunch break from work or from the Univ. See my earlier post dated 9-03 with photo incl.

Johan007
10-03-04, 20:51
I second that. Cartagena IS Colombias "savest"city!!! No doubts.

Had no probs whatsoever during my 4 weeks stay there last year in october. And sometimes I also walked alone at night in Laguito,..and even in the center.
However NOT all barrios are 100% safe......personaly I should skip Getsemani;-) at night.......

BUT......(there is always a but...isn't there?) CTG has THE most vicious,staggering and hard headed street vendors I ever met!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O boy............they SUCK. nearly had to wack one at a bathroom of a restaurant...were i was with my chica at that time. The guy even followed me in there to offer me his shit. They keep on calling "amigo...amigo"all day to me...and that even whgen I got a tan...and thought I was clearly very low profile. YEAH RIGHT!

That WAS/IS a mayor downer on the city...let me tell you that.

Johan.

Nyc Expat
10-03-04, 20:58
I also walked on the main street in Getsemani to the bridge and back to Puerta del Reloj during the day. In addition, the street facing the bay in Getsemani with many bars and night clubs without a problem. This was after 11 PM. The smaller and darker streets in Getsemani is NOT suggested for exploring at night.

Jun Fan
10-03-04, 21:19
Have any of you guys stayed at the Hotel Santa Clara in the old city? I know it's expensive ($200) but it's very, very nice. I married a girl from Barranquilla and we would sometimes stay there while in Cartagena.

Before I met her, I brought one of the hottest pro's back there that I have ever had. This was back in 2000, but the mgmt never said a word about her coming in.

Latina Passion
10-03-04, 22:20
NYC: Laquito to the Walled City? I hope that was a day time walk for you!

NYC:This will be my third trip to CTG this year, and I agree with you the old city is absolutely breath taking. Hell I think I might even post some pics of it now that you bring it up.

This time I'm staying away from the action in Laquito, I'm just a little tired of being a *****! So I decide to hook up with a few girls that I met on my first trip there.

Decameron Hotel any Word does anyone have any news on that place. I went through all of the pages here and found no word on the place at all!

Rob Hay
10-03-04, 22:22
In the future when booking for the Alamrante tell them you want the corportate rate, which I believe was $65usd or 150,000. I always tell them i am with Citibank. THey never ask any questions.

Ford
10-04-04, 00:56
Johan007 wrote:
BUT......(there is always a but...isn't there?) CTG has THE most vicious,staggering and hard headed street vendors I ever met!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......... Amen to that Johan! You are 100% correct, they are absolutely unbelievable!

I wish I had a dollar for every, wristwatch, pair of sunglasses, tee-shirt, painting, or wood-carved piece of crap that I was offered!

"Giorgio Armani, senor!!"

"Authentic Giorgio Armani, senor!!"

Fantasy
10-04-04, 04:50
Ford,

I guess they heard you purchased 15 soccer shirts! I am just glad we chose the almirante. however, living with twenty three "MISS COLOMBIA "contestants for a full week made up for alot of the BS on the street.

Johan007
10-04-04, 14:58
Guys,

IF you want to do sometricky business (which I can NOT commend to anyone) you even get second hand cars,cell phones,gilrs(!!) and handguns from those streetvendors.
I mean at frist they come up with some shitty sunglasses from Thailand or China...and they end up asking you if you wanna buy a berreta handgun!!!! They are fuckin crazy! The cigars they have are mostly NOT genuine...allthough they swear at their mothers grave they are real Cuban's...LOL.

If you are a forreigner...nomatter what color...or country you are THEY know you are a forreigner (no matter how good you speak spanish)...and they will keep on nagging your head untill you are far away.
The best thing is to IGNORE them completely. DO not start to discuss with these guys......

I have seen some pretty frisky guys in DR,Brasil.....but those Cartageneros beat everything.
Some of those punks start to tell their whole (sad) family story that they have 8 kids,a sick grannie and a wife that's in the hospital with lung embolimia...or whatever disease....YEAH RIGHT!

THEY REALY GOT ON MY NERVS!!!! At Times they even started to work on my chica...in order to let me buy some shit of them!!!
FUCK EM.

Johan.

PS: NYC expat....I was talking about the smaller streets of getsimani you metioned. However here are still many fuck houses to be found!!!Mostly for colombian gents (or eastern European sailors!!) that want a quicky. Most turists don't know this shit. I can't recommonemdany of those fuckhouses...too dirty...and very low class women.
Besides that it is DANGEROUS!

Surfer
10-04-04, 20:52
DeCameron NOT guest friendly by ALL accounts.

Re the vendors, I agree with JOHAN. The WORST thing you can do is acknowledge them (even making eye contact will ENCOURAGE them!). Walk swiftly as if they were invisible. Scowling a bit never hurts, or, if you MUST say something, say "no molestame.Estpoy enojado . . ." then just start ranting about something, ANYthing. Or wear walkman headphones (even if no music).

Cartagena and Kuta Beach (Bali) are the two worst meccas for aggressive vendors I've experienced, though i have heard stories about India being even worse. Bali is supposedly much better after the Sari Club incident in October of '02.

Ford
10-04-04, 21:28
Fantasy,

O.K. I did buy some soccer jerseys, you're right, but at least I wasn't tempted to buy the tablecloth from that guy! ;)

Rabo Verde
10-04-04, 21:41
I always wear a Walkman in the third world to avoid talking to the hawkers.

Nyc Expat
10-05-04, 13:20
From Laguito to the Walled City during the daytime is a nice walk on CRA 1 (starts/ends by Hotel Caribe) which is parallel with the beach. Eventually the beach road becomes another road heading into city center. Here is the military hospital with armed guards on the sidewalk whom btw said a nice hello to me.

Once you pass that and a gas station, you get to a traffic circle with a corner of the walled city and another coastal road on one side and a road with booths where vendors sell trips to Rosario, juice etc. on the other side. Another 200 meters you’ll arrive at Puerta del Reloj and main entrance to the walled city.

Several members have expressed their experiences regarding the vendors. For any newbies, there are many so-called currency exchange touts on the street around the walled city entrance and Plaza de La Coches offering 3500 P to one dollar. You’ll stand out so they approach you speaking english. I found these fellows to be worse than the vendors in and around Bocagrande. Word of caution, don’t speak with them in any language. Ignore them completely. If you allow them to exchange dollars, you’ll get ripped off. Exchange dollars in legitimate establishments or use an ATM card.

Instead of walking on CRA 1 towards city center, you can eventually walk on CRA 2 (Av San Martín) which is the wide blvd. with many restaurants and stores. There are some touts here also but I ignored them.

This post is intended as information to perhaps newbies whom already read earlier posts concerning The Walled City, Bocagrande and Laguito. The old fort is also a tourist attraction but I have not visited as yet.

Nyc Expat
10-05-04, 13:24
Plaza de la Aduana inside "The Walled City".

Nyc Expat
10-05-04, 13:57
A street in the walled city in the rain.

Jun Fan
10-07-04, 00:18
Here is a pic of the fort

Nyc Expat
10-07-04, 12:12
I am in favor of posting some photos, with limitations, of scenery in addition to the women. These photos provide excellent incite for potential visitors what can be expected while they contemplate a trip.

Ford
10-07-04, 22:52
Hey, NYC Expat I give you credit that you even HAVE photos of scenery and landscapes.

I've probably taken 600+ photos on my trips in Latin America - and I have yet to test to see if my camera even works outside! ;)

Cheers.

WhiteLight
10-08-04, 02:35
Just got back from CTG and had a fantastic time. Stayed with a friend who lives there in a condo in Crespo, not far from the action.
I was at LDV almost every night taking a different girl home every night. The bodies are fantastic. Most of my women were in their early 20's youngest was 20. Price varied but the standard was 100,000 for an hour or 150000 for all night. Only a couple stayed the whole night or at least until 6 or 7 am. After awhile I only took short timers because I didn't want the hasle of walking them out of the condo and finding them a taxi at that early hour.

I met one girl on the street that I ended up spending a couple different nights with. She had a great body and was happy to take less money than the LDV girls.

I also went to A Foriegn Affair and paid $25 a girl to meet non working girls. Now I know this doesn't fit in with most of yous guys agendas, but I found it interesting and ended up meeting a beautiful chica, Ana, who wants to have a GFE. Even though I didn't accually "do the deed" with her, I know the next trip with be well worth my patience. After I dropped the non working girls off I'd go to LDV for dancing and what I really wanted, I was happy.

I plan to go next month to hook up with the Ana, but I understand the city is full of rowdy Italians and Americans. Also, Dec. is busy with tourists, I've been told off peak season a guy has less compitition.
Good luck to all that go and you will leave with a happy face.....
I will post a couple of photos of girls from LDV on the photo page.
Ciao, Whitelight

Pharcyde09
10-08-04, 12:50
Cartagena is a beautiful place to set up shop for a month or so. It is quiet during the week, but goes off on the weekend. It is the only place I have ever been where consitantly there are more girls than guys at the bars. You can rent a great apartment in boca grande and the girls will be fighting over you.

The fantasy club is an after hour spot where the only let the hotties in. The uglies are waiting at the entrance like dogs begging under the table. Here is a pic of a college girl I saw for awhile. Don't be afraid of Colombia, nicest people in the world. Counting the days untill my return.

Johan007
10-08-04, 13:00
Hi Whitelight,

you don't need to worry about ANY forreign tourists in CTG....I was there 4 weeks last october and I only saw 2 americans and ONE Italian. Most Americans (still) travel to Cali,medellin or Bogota.

This is NOT Fortaleza,Rio,Isla margarita or Varadero!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure there are tourists,but they are mainly (richer) colombians from Bogota.Medellin or orther cites.

The only thing that can happen is that sometimes ships from eastern Europe (Russia,Bulgaria,Greece or Rumania) dock in CTG...mostly they only stay 2-4 days.
However the numbers of sailors from abroad are never intimidating. And Colombian police (militairy as well as national) is always nearby to watch them........just in case they wanna "get tough".....LOL

I think you should worry more about the F*ckin'streetvendors!!!!!!!!!!!!

have fun!

Johan.

Nyc Expat
10-08-04, 15:49
Hi Pharcyde09,
Welcome aboard.

Where is the fantasy club?. Would like to try it during my next visit.

Surfer
10-08-04, 18:04
Johan may not have seen them, but there are fair numbers of Americans in CTG though October is considered low season. November will be VERY busy, especially first two weeks (Miss Colombia). There are far more American (and all other nationalities) sex tourists in CTG than ANY other Colombian city so I must disagree with Johan. This is a fact.

Chido
10-08-04, 20:14
Pharcyde09,

Looks like the inside of Giro Matto. This is where most of the hookers go when LDV and other places like LDV close. Most of the girls you see in there are hookers. The ones left outside are ones who have caused problems inside in the past (think catfights). They let in anyone with money. My last trip this place seemed to have really gone downhill. On earlier trips, there were some good crowds there. The last time appeared to be mostly hard core girls. It does not open till 3 and it really is not until 4 that it starts to fill up. By the time you get a girl home and start having sex with her, it's after 5. Kiss most of the next day goodbye.

Pharcyde09
10-08-04, 20:36
The Fantasy club is located in the middle of old town in cartagena. Maybe two blocks in from colombus square. I am sure some questioning could lead you there. I have never seen more hotties in one place with the exception of medellion. I have been all over Asia and nothing beats the swagger and passion of the babies.

Good luck and well worth the search

Pharcyde09
10-08-04, 20:50
You should never pay more than 80,000 a night and really you should get it for free. They are literally knocking down your door to meet you. They see so few americans that I was routinely mistaken as Italian. I can baretly spell pizza. First time and last time that has ever happened.

Good Luck

More Colombian babies

Nyc Expat
10-08-04, 21:21
November is also when an American marriage agency arranges meetings for many Americans visiting CTG with potential Colombian "candidates".

Anyone know exactly which hotel these dinners occur. Could be good possibilities to "crash" the party or meet some non-pros on their way home.

Ricker
10-08-04, 23:49
Hey Surfer ... or any "Cartagena smart" person out there ...

How is January for a trip out there?
I've only been there in the Summer months.

I have to agree with you about the tourists I've seen ... always a boat load of Italianos ... everywhere you go in Cartagena ... to see only one Italiano in 4 weeks like Johan said ... incredible.

Thanks in advance ...

Ngp477
10-08-04, 23:56
TLC (Loveme.com) had their last trip to Cartegena on Aug 20-22. They had a reception and photoshoot for the girls on that Saturday evening on the top floor of one of the hotels. I tried to get in Saturday but they had a table and asked alot of questions. I finally left.

Did anybody here go to their socials?? Anything good there for the pickings??

Johan007
10-09-04, 06:31
Most Italians have their holidays in July and/or august. (see the Fortaleza section...)

Maybe there were Italians....but I didn't noticed them;as they normaly speak some spanish. (Italian is also a latina language;and spanish is not very difficult to learn for italian speakers and vice versa)

I hardly saw any forreigners in Cartagena....but that was low saizon. I spend time in many areas of the city. I also was in 4 or 5 travel agencies to book my trip to the Islas del Rosarios...never saw one forreigner. I was the only one.

The time that large US cruisers came in is far behind.(due to terrorism and guerilla activities).
But i would not be surprised if the large cruisers from the US would again dock in CTG within now and a year or 2.
CTG is still the most save city in Colombia. Many large (internatonal) conferencies and government meetings are held here. Bogota is considered far more dangerous.

In January it is still considered high saizon. (certainly the first half)
All prices will have gone up....hotels,tickets...and yes...I think also the prices of hookers.

Johan.

Ricker
10-09-04, 23:31
Johan ... Thanks for the info ... think I'll plan for the end of Jan ...

AddictedToWomen
10-11-04, 06:26
Chido --

*Hot* girl!

But, even more importantly, does the photo imply you found a nude beach somewhere? Care to reveal where?

Johan007
10-11-04, 12:12
Guys,

as far I know nudistic beaches are forbidden in Colombia. I never saw one woman nude in CTG.(that is ON the beach....jejeje)
However I heard that some km's outside CTG was a small (illegal?) nude beach.
You'd have to go there by taxi (or your rented wheels)! I am sorry but I forget the name of that beach area.

If you realy want to know ask some taxistas or the streetvendors. (get ready for some hassles to buy some shit of theirs...!!!)

As a nudist myself I 'd love to check this out...but at the time being with my (ex) amiga that was impossible.

The colombians are not very liberal in those things...but things are changing!

Johan.

Chido
10-11-04, 19:03
I took her by boat to the island across the bay from laguito. The fisherment will take you there for around $80K. There are many secluded beaches. We found one and spent a couple hours naked there. There's a rumored nudist beach, but I have no idea where it may be.

Surfer
10-11-04, 19:44
The "nude beach" I've heard about is any place on Tierrabomba (the Island just South of Laguito) away from land access. You have a boatman drop you & your friend off and either wait at end of beach or come back a few hours later. While unlikely you'd be disturbed out there, IF other people showed up you'd be wise to cover up. Colombian is a Catholic country NOT favorably inclined towards nudism.

Octatron
10-12-04, 21:55
Hey, fellow Mongers

I will be making a return to Colombia over New Years. Just Cartagena again. Does anybody know the best airfare specials out there from Miami or Dallas?

Latina Passion
10-14-04, 02:59
Octatron: If you are coming from DFW best to double book this might save you a few hundred books and get a better flight!

From Mia to CTG Avianca has non-stop flights from MIA to CTG, best to book on there web site should be no more then $400 round trip, but that all depends on your dates! I've seen specials from MIA to CTG at $299. You can also try Copa Air but most flights from the States they route through Panama! a 3 hour flight will turn into a 6.5 hour flight. Also look at flying from FLL, 45 minutes from MIA!

From DFW try Orbits or Expedia for the best deal!

TheShadow2
10-15-04, 18:40
Octatron,
I second the recommendation for the MIA/CTG nonstop flights.
They are only available on Wednesdays and Sundays though.
Also with taxes and all could be over 400, even closer to 600 depending on the time of year. It's currently 464 for late November early December travel...

Nyc Expat
10-15-04, 20:47
Avianca's MIA/CTG cost me close to $600 during semana santa and during the summer. Check in 3 hrs. prior because of long lines and security checks.

WhiteLight
10-16-04, 02:15
I've been getting my Avianca tickets from America Travel 800 346 7889. MIA-CTG $349 no stops.

Johan007
10-16-04, 12:02
OOOO yeah...I forget to tell...Semana Santa (Easter) is high season too!!!!!!!!!!!!

;-)

Johan.

AddictedToWomen
10-16-04, 14:38
Thanks Chido & Surfer.

(The more famous nudist beach is in the Tayrona Park by the way, but apparently its well off the beaten track - too much so for my peace of mind. ymmv)

Nyc Expat
10-20-04, 20:35
If America travel has a website, can you please post its URL or non-800 toll-free number if it exists.

Yesterday, I checked Avianca's website quoting $1200.- in mid-January while Delta is asking $717. These are Wednesdays out-inbound.

Does it get cheaper late January into February?.

Thanks.
BTW, USA-Europe can be had for the same prices. The carriers must be making money for a 2½ hr. flight at those costs.

Genghois
10-23-04, 00:37
Spent a long weekend in Cartagena in June. My connections were a little silly so it took most of a day to get there and a whole day to get home, but I still had two days and three nights.

Got an apartment from Mery, who is a sweetheart, as advertised. Nice place, right around the corner from Las Velas and across the road from LDV. You can’t beat that!

I basically only had time for a quick tour of the beautiful old city and a little beach time, during my two days. Met Tony 1, who is a crook. As has been suggested, agree to prices, beforehand.

I had read of the “pssst pssst” technique of getting someone’s attention, but was unprepared for it. My first day, after settling in to my apartment, I took a walk around the neighborhood to get my bearings. About ten minutes into that walk, I saw two beautiful young ladies approaching me, and gave them my best smile. As they passed me, I heard, “pssst pssst”. My brain was sadly slow on this one. I turned to look at them, after they had passed, and saw one of them looking back at me. By the time it had clicked in, and I turned a second time, they had rounded a corner in the street, never to be seen again. I made a point of being in the same area the next two days, just in case I might meet up with them again, but no luck!

I spent my three nights at LDV. Due to the shortness of my visit (and LDV’s proximity!), I didn’t manage to get to other venues. WhiteLight’s 20yo.jpg picture, in the photo gallery, barely does her justice. I took the same girl out my first night, and slept that night with my hand on her rock hard butt. My second night I took out a little spinner with a bad attitude, who wanted to charge extra for every little service. Did her once and threw her out. Third night with a strawberry blond who I’d talked to the previous two nights. Not the greatest body but her service was something special.

I swear to you that these girls must grow up on porn videos. Their talents and imaginations are worth every minute spent. I wasn’t knocked over by the quality available, but I guess it was low season.

So three nights, three girls. Will I go back? I’ll be there between Christmas and New Year. If any of you are in around, let me know!

AddictedToWomen
10-24-04, 05:54
NYC Expat:

Believe it does. Peak season starts mid-December, ends sometime mid/late January or early February, I forget which exactly.

Don't forget to check out the specials on the Avianca home page.

ps Google reveals: www.americatravelmiami.com

Nyc Expat
10-25-04, 10:51
Addicted to women:

Thanks

Jun Fan
10-28-04, 01:57
I actually used to buy my tickets to Colombia from AmericaTravel, the co. referenced in the link below...they offer good service and prices.

Johan007
10-28-04, 14:32
Genghois,

next time try a "Hola mi amor"....together with a low whisstle sound...
"Hola que linda chica"also might do the thing.

Be sure that you look them right in the eye when you do this....now you don't want to attract a 62 yo grannie......LOL.

Just try....CTG chicas LOVE that shit..........;-)
You don't have to feel embarresed to do this....Costeno men do that all the time!! Even if she doesn't seem to notice you...try it a second time. Don'tgive up after the first time. They want to get played!!
If the chica likes you (and trust me they see a gringo from 200 meters away!),she will stop and say "que dices?"....or something like that.
From then you are on;-)

Johan.

Long Stroker
10-29-04, 03:38
Johan 007,

Is that a technique especially for Columbian girls, or would it work also on other Latinas, (specifically Peruanas?)

Johan007
10-29-04, 16:08
Longstroker,

Please I am NOT THE flirting expert on latinas. I can only tell you what I know,what I have been seeing on my trips to DR,Peru,Brasil and Colombia.
(in February I will be 3 weeks in Panama and Costa Rica)
Also I read some articles about this. I am sure when you search on Google (or also other searchengines you will find TONS of stuff about this).

Ok IMHO the whole things depends on a view things:

1) PLACE. Certainly a hot tropical island is a far better area to flirt then on a market place in Cuszco (peru) in the winter where there is 30 cm of snow and your azz gets frozen off!! Get my point?
In countries like Chili,Argentina,Uruguay the women need a different approach,more sofisticated. This is BECAUSE in those countries most women look MORE like Europeans then on Latinas! However in DR,Cuba,Brasil/Colombia (again with respect for some regional differences) the flirting approach can be MORE open...more wild...and even at times pusshy.

2) Attitude of the latina herself. Certainly there are diferences. I think Latinas in DR,Brasil,Colmbia,Cuba let themselves flirt VERY easy!! In Brasil and Colombia however there seem to be regionaly differences. fe....In Bogota too it can be quite cold just as in the deep south of Brasil.
In countries such as Argentina,Chilie or uruguay you can get a hard time in flirting women. Well maybe if you look like Bratt Pitt or like some other Hollywood hotshot....;-)
But in other countries the women are far more open....for flirting like DR,Cuba,Brasl/colombia,Venezuela.
If you'd go to other cities in peru then Lima you will find most women more easy to flirt with because they are not used to large numbers of turists.
Did you was in ciclayo (Peru?) I noticed there many VERY GOOD looking women!!!!
I would say that flirting in downtown Lima (certainly on daytime) can be very difficult because many women have high demands towards guys.

3) YOUR LOOKS!! (yes sir). Do not think that JUST ebing a gringo is good enough to attract women. This shit might work in DR,Honduras,Nicaragua or in Cuba. But high class women that walk the malls in Brasil,Colombia or Peru would not even NOTICE you !!!!!!!!!!
So if you are 53 yo old and look like shit....don't expect to attract a serious girl of 25 yo.........that looks like a 8 or 9 material.
In that case I just stick to the nudie bars,the streetwalkers or the casa de putas!!!

4) WHAT do you want to attract???? A hooker (that's easy!)...a party-girl (shouldn't be too hard either) or a serious girl from a GOOD family that is religeous and wants to get married and wants 2-3 kids??? (that should be more difficult)
Does the girl have a high selfesteem because she has a GOOD job. fe take the pretty women you see downtown Miraflores (in Lima)........with THOSE you can NOT just whistle and say "mi amor"........they just would NOT pay attaention to you;-)

I hope some other mongers here also can give you tips because mine are far from complete I think.
As I am looking also for a decent life partner I want to attarct serious women.

Please NOT forget to SPEAK spanish at all times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many girls will feel uncomfortable when they are spoken too in English (or in fact any other strange language for them). Certainly because MOST latinas (still) do NOT speak very good english or even NOT at all.

Johan

Ricker
10-29-04, 19:56
Hey Johan ... good tips on "flirting con las chicas".

When you say, speak Spanish at all times, I think there are exceptions to that rule.

When I'm downtown Medellin or Caracas for example, talking English with your buddy ... definitely attracts the chicas ... just the sound of English spoken can get some looks and smiles your way.

As far as speaking with the chicas ... yes, for sure, the Spanish speaking guy has a huge advantage over the rest ... no doubt.

Suerte!!

Surfer
10-29-04, 23:18
While I understand Ricker's point, I believe most chicas will know you are extranjero BEFORE you open your mouth. Antifreeze is quite insistent that we NOT speak English loud enough to be heard except in secure places; speaking English may catch the attention of more ladrones than chicas.

Genghois
10-30-04, 01:50
Thanks for the advice, Johann. I must admit that she just caught me off guard, and I didn’t have my “game face” on, yet. I promise you that I kept it on, the rest of the trip! Next time, I’ll put it on before I board the plane. You never know who you might end up seated next to.

Ricker
10-30-04, 03:00
surfer, i agree, one has to be safe and not advertise that he is a gringo to the wrong people ... however ... i also disagree a bit ...

... yes, in cartagena, the chicas know easily when a gringo is about ... but when in other places ... medellin or caracas or wherever the gringo is less prevalent ... the speaking of english, with a friend or on a cell phone does wonders to attract the chicas.

also ... i think you know ... the bad guys can tell by the way spanish is spoken that someone is not a local either. most gringos can't even say but a few phrases and some rep001tered words anyway i'm guessing.
and if you don't talk at all, in any language, it'll definitely be tough to meet chicas.

suerte !!

Johan007
10-30-04, 06:56
Well I tend to agree with Surfer. The women will know in an instant that you are gringo. (yes even if you are coloured!) You don't even have to say a word. They will notice from your clothing...your way of looking or maybe just the way you walk!
Fe., I wear a blonde/redish moustache.....well...I have seen very little Latino guys that wear blonde/redish moustaches.;-)

Also what makes many high class women frown upon is the fact that many turists (and my fellow Dutchmen are world champions in this..!)go in a mall and are dressed like SHIT. I mean they do wear beach clothing like shorts,sandals,baseball caps and sunglasses IN THE MALL. I also wear this...but then I am on the beach...or at the swimmingpool;-) NOT when I go out "for a hunt" in the mall in South-America!
If you watch closely how the latinos are dressed you know what I mean.
The men (mostly) were suits and closed brown/black shoes (and they are SHINNING!!). Remember that in most parts of the mall there is Air conditioning;-)
Needless to say that your Gringo azz will look kindda trashy if you walk with a short and a baseballcap.....!!!!
Many Dutch,English and also some German turists walk within a T-shirt from their beloved football club....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOO what a joy....maybe it was better to write on your backside: I am a gringo...please kick my azz.
Don't forget in most latino countries the dress code is very formal...certainly for men!

In Bulgaria I even some Finnish men wearing T-shirts from their favorite ICE HOCKEY club..complete with shoulder stuffings!!!!!
Well enough said......in short it comes to this: You attract what you wear.

Johan

Ricker
10-30-04, 15:44
This subject is probably getting old but ... Johan ... please don't tell me that a latina can tell instantly that a guy is a gringo ... by the way he walks even ... I doubt it. They don't take spotting gringo classes ... I don't think anyway ...

Yes, if you're a big, burly, good looking Norweigan with a big moustache, I think it might be obvious you're not latino.

I've had many instances when chicas ask if I'm from Argentina or Espana because of the way I speak Spanish and the way I look ... blondish guy ... "un Mono" in Colombia ... "un Catire" in Venezuela.

You're correct though, don't dress like a fool if you're looking for the "upper class" type chicas ...

And lastly, I think it's obvious that when visiting a more touristy area, like Cartagena, where Europeans and US gringos frequent, a chica can spot gringos more easily.
When visiting other areas, where gringos don't roam as often, you're not pegged as a gringo right away.

The bottom line is really ... all of us have different skills we use to meet these chicas ... non-pros ... some gringos speak good Spanish, some not ... some are good looking, some not, some dress well, others not ... etc, etc.

You can use the English speaking as an initial attraction tool, then speak Spanish, dress nicely like Johan speaks of, and just be nice and polite ... these chicas really dig that ... a gentlemen.
And when you can make them laugh and smile ... you gottem' ... all IMHO.

Suerte!

TravelMen
10-31-04, 20:06
Just to change the subject a bit.

Where would you guys say are the in normal disco's at the moment where the classy locals go to party.
I don't know if the previous posts are still valid.

I shall be there in 2 weeks.

Also, what time does Pleyboy start to thin out. I thought try the non pro's first and have some fun , then hit Pleyboy/LDV.

Thanks

Nyc Expat
11-10-04, 16:46
Over one week without postings on this thread. Does anyone have any comments/observations about the pageant or the marriage bureau in town.

Mikster
11-10-04, 22:57
Fellas,

I am on a short time table. Got some unexpected time off coming up quick and need your help please.

I am trying to decide between BAQ and Cartagena for about a 12 day trip. Dont want to do both as funds are somewhat limited.

My priorities are meeting regular girls, mongering, and just having a good time in general in a nice city. I have met girls online from both places so it doesnt matter to me which one I go to, whatever the consensus says is the best.

I did find a place called the Hotel Royal in BAQ that offered me US$25 per night with big pool and it looks pretty nice, 4 stars. Anyone know it?

Would it be correct to say that in Barranquilla gringos are in more demand than CArtagena? In other words, not so many gringos go to BAQ?

Any opinions on which place is better? Better chicas? Anything of help will be appreciated.

Thanks fellas

Mikster

Surfer
11-11-04, 06:12
Yes gringos are MUCH rarer in BAQ and for nonpros there are more to choose from ( larger city). On the other hand, it lacks the charm of Cartagena and is, if possible, even hotter (less breeze). The P4P options in BAQ of which I am aware are less than stellar. Never found or heard of an LDV style freelancer bar.

But really limited funds is a silly reason to not do both. A 2 hour busride of less than $5 is hardly a budgetbreaker. Taxi is about $40 (100K CP).

Poobah
11-19-04, 17:14
I'm probably going to go to BAQ but mainly to hang out with this chica and her friends. I've known her for about a year, her friend is hooked up with this Italian guy I know. I'm not sure I'd go and hang by myself. Can't believe I'm going back next week!!

CARTAGENA AND SAFETY

I've had a few minor and one moderate problem in Cartagena, mostly bullshit about fares/money/etc. Don't let a few bucks get you into some bad shit. Avoid touts like Tony 1, 2 any number Tony. If you hang out for any appreciable length of time you will meet all the beach putas you need. (It gets to the point where the touts are trying to get the chica's phone numbers from you! LOL...)

If you are newbs to the area be careful. Last trip I was asked by my friend in the taxi if I could escort some dudes from the states. So I told him to go in and get them. Dudes come down and invite these two Colombian MEN one whome they'd basically just met off the street to go with us to these casas. WTF??!! Sorry, but it took all of a minute to see where this was heading and it took me an hour to extricate myself from that mess. I told these guys quietly that they should go back, ditch these dudes and get a new cab. Nah, they were going to go to another club with these guys!! I heard it turned kinda ugly fairly quickly and the lads from the USA had to pay like 40X the cost of a cab just to get back home.

Cartagena is different than Cali. While Cali lags in the chica area, it is a LOT mellower in terms of the touts and predators that are out there. Cartagena ya gotta watch ya shit. I've learned that although there are some cool ex-pats there, there are some guys that are stuck there (despite what they say) for a reason. Very shady and watch whom you decide to befriend (the colombians off the street being an obvious example).

I've seen times where there are tons of Americans and many times where I was one of a few guys there. So mild disagree there. I see more older dudes with skrunkles in Colombia as opposed to my other stomping grounds (Thailand).

Some guys pay out the ass despite what is posted here, and it is true that costs is in relation to your looks, savvy, pussiness factor, language and motives of the chica (she may need rent THAT NIGHT).

Overall, shorttime should be around 60-100k depending and all night I wouldn't pay more than 150. Cartagena prices are lower than Cali except for the chicas I met on Sexta. There are exceptions both high and low. Personally I'm on the cheap end to a point. I'm not going to get reamed but I'm not going to stress about 10k or a dinner here and there. Sometimes it's worth it, sometimes it's important to kick a puta out here n' there so your pussiness factor doesn't increase too much.

THE CARTAGENA MARKETPLACE

Cartagena has been growing as an Israeli party area for some time, rapidly I might add, especially due to word of mouth and a few enterprising Israelis who capitalized on that. What does that mean? There is a large contingent of young, chevre, dudes celebrating after their mandatory military commitment. There is a large party scene where the goal of these dudes is basically to drug and fuck many of these same chicas for free. Not to begrudge them, because in my day I was in the same mindset. Go to Giromatro after 2am and you'll see a slice of what I'm talkin 'bout.

I think you have the most fun when you blur the lines between being a gringo (which despite the efforts of most of us here we still stick out, sorry dudes) customer and someone who isn't.

Overall though, I've noticed a few things. Prices are still what the market will bear, but I'd be surprised at any quality coming out of an 80k all nighter.
There are a lot of chicas but the top shelf may be taken or doing a short time then running to her equivalent of the Thai motorcycle taxi dude (but in this case a young stud sharing a penthouse with four other dudes and some coca).

LANGUAGE

I agree with Johann. There is nothing more irritating to have two chicas with you and a dude that insists on speaking only English. It's International -- These chicks get bored! Try to speak Spanish or make an effort at being understood. We're in their country... 'nuff said.

Poobah
11-21-04, 18:17
Can someone PM me about this Fantasy Place? It may be a place I know under a Spanish name. Thanks, I'm heading there next week.

CartaDude
11-21-04, 20:19
Hey, has anyone stayed at Hotel Kokomo in Cartagena? It is a private island that is suppose to be chica friendly. I was thinking of taking a couple of girls out there for a few days. There web site is http://www.hotelkokomo.com

Any thoughts on this?

Tom 33
11-22-04, 03:38
This year I managed to be in CTG for all of the pageant. And I saw none of it. There were too many other things to do. The flooding caused two days of activities to be cancelled. A Cartagenero in his late forties told me that he had never seen it flood worse.

Next year I will try to see some of the pageant.

Marriage bureau? Why waste the money? Just stroll down the street, eat in a restaurant, hit a disco, or hang out in Laguito or Centro. I'm a fat, old guy and have to turn them away.

Chido
11-26-04, 23:38
Anyone going to Cartagena for the first time, or even repeat customers may want to use the services of Alex. His email is alexo8316@hotmail.com. He's a nice young guy who knows alot of people in CTG and can tell you about most any girl or introduce you to any girl you see on the street or the beach or club that you want to meet. He won't want anymore than $50K plus food and drink for the day. He can save you that much alone by not letting you get ripped off by anyone. His cell is 311 420 9605.

Termas Time
11-29-04, 06:22
Hi, does Las Velas Hotel have a website or e-mail address? I might try to book a trip to Cartagena and would like to contact them about availability. Thanks.

Termas Time

Tom 33
11-29-04, 16:58
The Las Velas has changed ownership and may not be chica friendly. Apartments are your best bet in Cartagena. Before I bought my apartment, I rented from Juan Ventura at http://www.zepelion.com/apartamentos/index.htm

Member #2950
12-11-04, 02:03
hI.. been here to Cartagena about 12X..2 àpts here that I rent... Boca Grande...
chicas ricas for sure... happy to fill anyone in if needed...apts are the way to go for the MOnger for sure...contact me at bm251@aol.com

Hi, does Las Velas Hotel have a website or e-mail address? I might try to book a trip to Cartagena and would like to contact them about availability. Thanks.

Termas Time

Member #2950
12-11-04, 02:06
What do you nee to know?

Can someone PM me about this Fantasy Place? It may be a place I know under a Spanish name. Thanks, I'm heading there next week.

Nyc Expat
12-12-04, 14:51
I would also like to know its location. I'll be in CTG in Febrero. Thanks.
Feliz Navida a todos.

Termas Time
12-13-04, 01:52
Thanks for the replies everyone, but I would really like the email address or website for Las Velas if possible. Does anyone have this info? I will inquire about their girl policy, if it has changed.

As for apartments, I have never rented an apt while on vacation. Anyone have additional comments on how easy it is? How much should I expect to spend for a week? How do I insure I am not getting a dump?

Thanks.

Termas Time

Tom 33
12-13-04, 02:10
I don't think that the Las Velas has E-mail. Here is a web site for them: http://www.s-h-systems.co.uk/colombia/cartagena38063.html. Also, the rules of this site prohibit the posting of E-mail addresses.

As far as apartments, it's very easy. You can make the reservation by E-mail. Then send a deposit by Western Union. When you arrive, you pay cash up front for your entire stay. Expect to pay US$40 to 50 per night for a week's stay for a single during low season about Jan. 17 to March 18, March 28 to June 14, July 16 to Nov. 1, and Nov. 17 to Dec. 14. If you rent from Juan Ventura or Mery Salence, you won't get a dump.

Caslug
12-13-04, 04:55
When I went in june, i initially had a reservation at hotel charlotte ($125k/night) but once i got to CTG. Check w/ taxi drivers they know how to get you to an apartment broker, they're also listed in this website and others. I got a 2bd room apt for 100k/night in the tallest pink apt building in CTG, next to McDOnalds. I check out the place before i agree, just ask them to show you the unit.

Reminder: Apt sometimes(mine) did not have bath towels, so you'll have to buy some. ALso, many apts(mine) did not have hot water, not a problem in CTG.

Mahku
12-13-04, 18:13
Hi all. In my ongoing noble quest to find good mongering destinations that also have good scuba diving I've decided to try Cartagena. I'll be there from the 26th of January to the 2nd of Feb. I'd be glad to meet up with anyone who will be there at this time and maybe do some damage together.

I got my nonstop Miami to Cartagena ticket for $412 round trip through America Travel (americatravelmiami.com) after it was recommended here. While they eventually got things done I found that they were problematic to use if you're not based in the USA. First of all they don't accept non-US credit cards. Also, they'll only deliver the ticket to the US billing address. This caused me some headaches because I'm based in the United Arab Emirates and I'm only going to Florida, nowhere near my card's Kansas City billing address. So I have to prevail on my poor old mother to send me my ticket for exotic womanizing. If only she knew.... Finally, some other minor irritants about this office: They gave me some hotel rates, only to withdraw them and offer much higher rates right when I was ready to pay. Also they kept adding new hoops to jump through every day about needing faxes and copies of things.

Speaking of the hotel, I'll be in the Almirante at a rate of $85 a night for the seven nights. I got this by emailing the hotel directly.

I'm really looking forward to my first ever Latin America mongering trip.

Ford
12-15-04, 23:51
To Tomtom33,

Thanks for the link to Juan Ventura's apartments. I'm going to save it in my "favorites" he is well known for offering stylish "digs" at good prices.

To Mahku,

Compliments for staying at the Almirante - and at such a good price!! $85 is a steal for a room at this classy hotel. I'm sure you'll enjoy your first trip as a "player" in South America.

(I'll see if I can dig up some photos that will get you excited about your upcoming stay)

Cheers.

Ford
12-16-04, 00:04
View from a 12th floor suite at the Hotel Almirante.

This hotel is on the beach and at the center of the Cartagena scene.

Ford
12-16-04, 00:19
Some "eye-candy" sitting by the pool at the Almirante.

Octatron
12-16-04, 07:29
Hey, Fellow Mongers

After much soul searching I've decided to return to Cartagena for two weeks towards the end of January.

I really thought about Cali and Medellin as it just appears more of the stunners are there. But I guess I just let the beach win me out.

Juan Ventura's website does not appear to have prices. Does anybody have any ideas on his average rates (weekly) for 1 bedrooms?

Also does Colombia have any sort of Carnival, I thought I read somewhere that Barranquilla is the place for that.

Also screw American Travel they gave me a terrible rate as well. The best rates are at Avianca directly.

Last time I was there I made the fatal mistake of meeting a girl from amigos.com, and she got me a great apartment for 25 dollars a night in the Marbella area. However she stuck on me like glue.

I'm also considering to purchase an apartment possibly. Here is one website I look at occasionaly.

Paul Juan Realty
About six months ago there were at least 6 apartments listed for under 25K USD.
http://www.cartagenarealty.com/propiedades/propiedades.php?categoria=APARTMENTS

Anyway, Happy Hunting. I guess I'll have to check out the pool at the Almirante.

Mahku
12-16-04, 13:03
Ford,

Thanks for the photos. Looks like a pair of binoculars might come in handy for spying targets on the beach.

Octatron,

Good work getting the better rate from Avianca. When I checked with them a couple of weeks ago they were still saying 430. I guess the fares for the low season are going down. I would like to have waited on my reservation and gotten a lower fare but the Miami to Cartagena nonstop is only once a week and I didn't want it filling up before I could get a seat.

My main problem with America Travel wasn't the price. They were just unwilling to accomodate someone not based in the US. Strange for a company that deals with international travel.

Ricker
12-16-04, 13:22
Hey Octatron ...

All the Colombian cities have their respective fiestas at certain times during the year ...

Right now Cali has their's ... thru the end of the year ...

I believe Medellin has it in the Spring ...

... and the other cities as well during the year ...

Tom 33
12-16-04, 15:05
Juan Ventura charges US$40 to 50 per night for a single during off-season on average for a week's stay.

BAQ's carnival runs 2/5 through 2/8 this year. As it's only about an hour away by cab, you could pop over for the day.

The closest CTG has to a carnival is the Miss Colombia pageant about 11/1 to 11/15. However, the party runs hot and heavy during high season 12/15 to 1/15, Easter week, and 6/15 to 7/15. Actually the party runs pretty much year round.

Cali and MDE do have stunners. Many of them rotate in and out of CTG to earn a few pesos.

I know Paul Juan. He is a good guy. However, you may not want the apartments for less than US$25K. Many of them are in El Conquistador, a crummy building.

I bought my apartment in Laguito with the help of Juan Ventura in December of last year for US$40K(4 bedroom, 3 bath) right above the rental apartment that Juan owns. I put another US$25K into furniture and remodeling. However, the real estate market has been hot. There is a two bedroom, two bath unit in my building for sale at US$70K right now.

Ngp477
12-16-04, 18:05
Last night, a Wednesday, I visited LDV about 11 pm and attracted 2 very cute girls, about 9s, at LDV. AT 11 pm the girls were just starting to trickle in. One of the chicas was 24 and from Medellin and was working for the past week to make some money for school next year. The other was 22 and from Armenia and worked a month at a time whenever she felt like it. Their asking price for todo la noches started at 240,000 pesos each, or about $100 each, but I took the one from Medellin out for TLN for 150,000 pesos. This was about $65 or $75.

The girl was a real GFE with BBBJ but required preservativo (condom) for intercourse. With Cialis assistance it was a 3 pop night!

There are alot of apartments in Boca Grande you can rent a 1 bedroom apartment close to the ocean for $50 US or 250 a week and you will not have any problem bringing the chica to your apartment. I rented at the tall apartment building next to the McDonalds and above the Davidendo automatica cajera. Just go to the lobby and ask for a room. The minium is 2 nights. They have a pool on the 15th floor. I had to ask for 2 towels, as they seemed to be not normally included. Not much ocean view, a little, but DEfinitely better than a hotel!

As far as buying an apartment in Cartegena, one would need to live here alot of the time to make it worthwhile to buy. There are so many apartments to rent for so little, it makes more sense to rent.

Maybe I will hit Pleyboy club tonight or go back to LDV!

SandRabbit
12-17-04, 01:15
I'm pretty sure Avianca flight 035 (MD-83)is daily(15:15) from Miami & 034 on the return is around 11:00am, those are the ones i'm looking at in March. the rabbit

TheShadow2
12-17-04, 01:53
Non stop flights from Miami to CTG on Avianca are only on Wednesdays and Sundays. Well worth it in my opinion to route yourself that way.
Planning to utilize that option in early February myself :-)

SandRabbit
12-17-04, 02:09
Shadow, not to flame or disrepect you, but Avianca's website (colombia version) shows that Flt 034/035 departed Miami @ 12:58pm and landed at CTG @ 15:33...today's Thursday???? the rabbit

Tom 33
12-17-04, 02:23
I don't know about the info. on the Avianca site. The MIA-CTG route was run daily by ACES until it went bankrupt. For awhile, the route was not run. Then Avianca took it over daily. Last winter, the route was cut to Wed. and Sun. As far as I know, it is still Wed. and Sun. only. Could this have changed? Yes. The US website(in English) for Avianca is http://www.avianca.us/default.asp?chapter=2. There is an 800 number for the Miami office. You can choose to speak English on the phone as well.

Octatron
12-17-04, 02:27
Yes, I just booked my flight on Avianca leaving Miami on Jan 23. For USD$430.00. I could of gone a little cheaper but not for the dates I wanted to go. Alot better than American Travel.

I'm also working with Juan Ventura for an apartment. I can tell you his rates are pretty good. Don't want to give details, as I'm sure he reads this board. In anycase up to this point his rates he gets for the quality of apartments are decent.

What NPaul mentioned seems like the best way to go for apartments though.

Happy Hunting

TheShadow2
12-17-04, 02:44
No flame taken. I'm sure Avianca flew MIA-CTG today, but did it fly non-stop, or did it stop in Bogota? That is the question :-)

Mahku
12-17-04, 07:42
SandRabbit is right. I was looking into other flights for my trip and checking Miami airport's online flight info yesterday (Thursday). It did show a flight arriving from Cartagena, apparently nonstop. Maybe Avianca recently increased the frequency of the route. Or it could just be for the holiday season. I do know that not many weeks ago it was only available on Wednesdays and maybe one other day.

Bukek
12-17-04, 08:49
Loved it, what a beautiful city. Found a most amazing shop off the Plaza Santa Domingo with marine related items. Had an awesome time, fell in love. I know I'm a sucker.

The people are great, very friendly. I always feel like I'm treated like a celebrity in these third world nations. Sure, the street vendors hustle hard but, hey, they are just trying to make a living. The first night out I went to the Playboy club, ok yes, the spelling was different. I had hit another club just a few doors down, both had gorgeous chicas. I have never been in a club with so many beautiful women in it as I found in the Playboy Club. I have have been to the Phillipines several times, Subic City in the days of her Glory, and to Mexico several times to some pretty good places, but this place was the best so far. This was in November and I couldn't get a price below a hundred dollars. This girl in the first club seemed to be pretty crazy about me, but said she couldn't get out of the club for less than 100 dollars U.S.. She had even given me her number and asked me to hook up with her the next day, but I never managed to have the time. She was actually a very good looking girl. I wound up paying $150 for this girl out of the Playboy Club who was incredibly beautiful. She was supposed to stay the whole night, but only let me have her twice, and complained when I asked for the second time, although she performed well both times. This girl was very clean and sweet and tight, but she held back from letting herself enjoy things too much. She seemed to like me and had approached me in the club as soon as I entered the place, but had some guilt thing going about enjoying the whole deal. I suspect she was pretty new to the business. With the alcohol buzz I worked her pretty hard and long both times. My Spanish isn't all that good, and had it been better I probably could have negotiated the situation better. I never actually negotiated the deal through her. I was also fairly buzzed and it was very late and I was very tired having just arrived. I highly reccomend that you learn a little Spanish. I have been learning Spanish for about a year and know just enough to get by. I had forgotten to take notes from the forum, and didn't have the information about LVD, or I probably would have went there as I stayed in Larguita.

I rented an apartement for $70 a night, which was a two bedroom looking out over the Caribbean just a block from the Hilton. Cruising the area I actually met Mery by chance who I see mentioned on the forum and got her card. In the future I will book through her for a single for $50 a night. Next time I go I will bring my own set of sheets. The room was nice but the sheets were terrible. Due to events I wound up staying at two different apartments and both apartments had terrible sheets, although otherwise they were decent apartments.

Before going I had exchanged email with several girls from an international dating web site. This paid off enormously, the second girl on the list I hooked up with, I really hit it off with and had a great romantic adventure. I plan on going back to see her in the Spring.

I flew in through Bogata, which I never want to do again. I reccomend that anyone going to Cartagenia avoid this deal, because you wind up spending a twelve hour layover which also means a cab ride into town, a hotel stay, and a cab ride back to the airport which adds around a $100 US to your flight cost effectively, not to mention being very exhausting as well as time consuming.

If I hadn't hooked up so quickly for the whole week, I don't think I would have had any problems finding non-pro action. There were lots of beautiful young women who were definately forward and flirtatious, which I did not find in Mexico, but I did find in the Phillipines. I'm 43, but I keep myself in good shape, dress fairly nice, and am good enough looking to get plenty of attention from the twenty year olds here in the states, if that is any guide. I suspect if you are decent looking, take decent care of yourself, dress decently, and show some class, it's not all that hard for a guy in his forties or fifties to hook up with a non-pro in Cartagenia. Oh yeah, and at least try to hablo pocito Espanol. Compra una translator, lo trabajo bien, especiales para romantica encountras. Yo hablo gringo Espanol. Especially learn your numbers in Spanish.

Ngp477
12-17-04, 23:49
I identified the apartment building better now, it is next to McDonalds on Cra 2 and about Clle 9 above Davivendos money exchange/bank.

I also noticed that 4 Colombian girls rented the apartment next to mine for 100,000 pesos a night, about $40 and it was a 2 Br. I think I was a sucker to pay $50 a night for a 1 Br apartment, but that was what the cab driver told me was the rent. I assume he received $5 or so for steering me to the apartments. Nonetheless it made a lot of sense to stay at the apartment and avoid the hotel security problem for bringing a girl back to the room.

While I recommend this apartment building, I strongly suggest that you try for a lower price, like 100K pesos a night or less.

SandRabbit
12-18-04, 00:33
Todays non stop left CTG about 8:33am & arrived in MIA 11:14am or so, then left MIA back to CTG around 12:44pm & arrived cerca 3:20pm per Avianca's colombian website.......funny thing the US version shows the "scheduled" flights @ 11:00am CTG-MIA & MIA-CTG 15:15 the rabbit

Caslug
12-18-04, 00:34
NPaul,

I stayed in the same apartment next McDonald back in June(low season) got it for 100k/night for 2 bedroom. Had the whole place to myself, a taxi driver show me the place. But during high season it will more. I forgot what they told me the price was for high. Apartment next to LDV were $120k/night.

SandRabbit
12-18-04, 00:50
Just checked this thru their email link to me earlier this week: Is this crazy & confusing or just me?? Dec available dates 28th(tues) & 30th(thurs); Jan dates 1-4, 6, 9-12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30; Feb dates 2, 6, 9, 16, 20, 23, 25th(fri) What is so special about Friday the 25th of Feb? I thought I saw last week that March 01 (tues) & 02 (wed) were available, but now its doesn't show those?

TheShadow2
12-18-04, 02:09
Good work SandRabbit! Props to you, something must have changed recently.
My last call to Avianca I was told they only fly non-stop on Wednesdays and Sundays. Mahku is probably right, could be the season or something.
Will be checking it out though, gives me a lot more options :-)

Poobah
12-18-04, 15:18
Bukek. Great first report. I have to echo your comments about learning Spanish.

This time I had a great fun. I met up with this cool dude from NYC who was on his first voyage and accompanied him a little bit. It was funny seeing him with these chicas who pretty much wrapped him around their finger.. (but in a nice way!).

For me, most of the chicas know me pretty well, since it was like my fourth or fifth trip over there this year. It was nice to have a 'good' rep from LDV even though there are a few putas there that hate me. I got it free one night from this fox who just liked hanging out with me. She said "Sometimes I work sometimes I go for fun" I guess that night was just for fun. In the morning she wouldn't take anything but taxi money and something for food (20,000 pesos). She came over the night before I left and screwed me four times and I did her friend as well. I really enjoyed being with the chicas and would hang out for hours just rapping and talking.

I met these two chicas from Medellin that were relatively new to the area. Mostly because they were pumping me for info where they could work besides LDV. Two really fun hotties, and the blonde knew every freaking Linkin Park lyric on this video CD I had. Couldn't speak a word but knew all the words to 'falling'. A total hottie and we spent the afternoon rapping, slamming rum, etc. The chicas got out of their suits and were hanging around nude. Just a blast and they were totally cool. Send me an email if you're going over and as I found their phone number last night (pretty much were in LDV when I left).

I spent a LOT of time on the beach and finally had it out with the biggest annoying tout on the beach. Tony. I think this guy needs someone to get in his face like I did. Stupid fucker. I had kept avoiding him but he'd always seek me out like a laser-guided asshole. The final straw was when I sat down at one of his competitors and he comes up yelling how I fucked him (for choosing someone else). I got up and told him we were going to have this out now because I was not going to have this a-hole in my face every-time I was at the beach. I personally don't like confrontations and take no pleasure in it but this guy is a bully and nice doesn't work with bullies. As expected when confronted by someone that isn't scared of him he backed down quickly. He also offered me the 'real prices' instead of his usual rip off prices. I told him when I wanted to do business with him I'd talk to him. Otherwise leave me alone. He then wanted to be my 'buddy' (I'm still trying to figure out which was worse).

Will this have any lasting effect? Who knows? I met one of his competitors and this guy knew from the jump. He was very accurate and kind of nice that I didn't have a big azz hassle at the end of the day. His name is Tony but that won't do you any good, because the first Tony got so much gringo business that there are at least three other Tonys I know of. Tony is the Ray's Pizza in the Cartagena beach scene.

Here are some beach prices. If you're paying higher, you are getting ripped.

Beer (aquilar) 1.5 mil a bottle
Water 1.0 mil bottle, little bags are about 300p
Fruit small plate 4 large plate 5

I can't remember more, but you don't have to. If they're overcharging you for one thing, they will overcharge you for another. Asking the price is Gringo for saying "Tell me what you think I'll pay". I usually only confirm the price in advance.

There are plenty of chicas and I met this luscious piece of brown chocolate on the beach. Just gorgeous and I was talking to two likelies when I saw her. I made eye contact and she licked her lips. Then she strategically walked off and waited while I broke it off with these two chicas. Damn. Just perfect bod for 60k (I coulda had it for 40k but I gave her a tip afterwards).

Overall I find the beach really fun for a low-key way of meeting chicas. I never use a tout btw which works out better for me. Don't pay any money to dumb ass touts for chicas you met yourself! Believe it or not I had a guy try that with me my second trip there. LOL.

Just an aside. There are a lot of chicas living locally in Laquito. Really fun to get to know them, ring them up and they are over at your apt. Fun for daytime diversion! :)

Poobah
12-18-04, 15:33
About Playboy.

This is one of those places that has some of the hottest chicas and they know it. IMHO the other casas don't hold a candle to this place although I will submit on any given night you might find a cutie in others like Internationale, Hospadeje, Manila house, etc. etc. (sorry I'm butchering the spelling, I'm sure) but every time I'm disapointed by the selection. Only once did that happen at Playboy (out of four total times).

Their take-out fee is outrageous and I've heard that Colombians get it for 80. One dude told me 60k. I have never been able to get that and I've tried hard. I have finally accepted this is what it is going to cost me -- 100k.

The chicas will negotiate although now it seems like they are all starting at 200k for all night. I can still get them down to 150. Never tried for less. Doesn't seem fair when it is the house fee that burns you. I've had three great chicas and one dud. They are really green for the most part and I don't know how they recruit them but I know I've had students just by the way they write and talk. This is a place where there is no shame in going over the time with the manager. Some chicas will tell you they have to be back early in the morn. Bullshit. If there's a rule, it's laxly enforced! If a chica makes too much a squawk about the time she's history anyways. I like to hear a chica purr the magic words "Whenever you want Papi".

It should be understood that all night is two times. I get all that shit out of the way ahead of time in a place like this and after that it's totally cool. Most of the chicas change in a very short period of time as I can attest. The weekends suck mostly b/c the Colombian dude quotient rises rapidly and I'd prefer to be there more on my own. If you are going there to pick up a chick and leave you can neg in advance with the cab for a free ride back home because they are going to get their cut regardless.

Because it's so far I only hit it once or twice. I didn't take out anything from there this trip, but was sorely tempted. There are chicas that are just as good looking as the Playboy chicas in the usual venues at a cheaper price. Good for a change of pace though.

Ngp477
12-18-04, 17:18
I agree with Poohbah, the girls all try for at least 150K from gringos regardless where you get them from. Only exception is streetwalkers who will go for 80,000 for short time.

I met a tall blond chica named Vanessa from LDV and she was fun to dance with. From there we went to Tu Candela (sp?) with another girl. There Vanessa tried to negotiate a price with me of 200K for the night. I went as high as 120K and then said Goodbye. All the other clubs in the downtown old city had girls who wanted 150K from gringos. It must be a conspiracy!

Do the girls have a board like we do where they compare prices?

Poobah
12-19-04, 03:49
No dude, you're talking about a very small area/venue. There are basically about 5 or 6 clubs I know about. Many of the chicas go trolling, some first to Trip, others first to LDV. Most congregate at Giromato if they are coked up, want to dance, or still need dough (or all three!). So all of them talk. The chicks I get offers from cheaper are those that need the money quickly, those that really like you (it does count more here than Thailand IMHO), how much you know etc.

150 for all night is tops I am going to pay but I will not have every chick go for it. A hundred is what I usually pay ST average. I don't go with the skrunkles and at least swing for the fences with the hotties.

Ngp477
12-21-04, 02:37
We could divide up the weeks in proportion to who kicks in the most money. Might be like a timeshare, you decide how much of the year you want.

If you are interested, please send me a PM. I might want 4 weeks a year, but not Christmas to New Year's. The holiday weeks would have to be at a premium. NPaul.

TheShadow2
12-23-04, 03:08
Quote: Asking the price is Gringo for saying "Tell me what you think I'll pay".

Truer words were never spoken :-)
Hate to hear how the prices have gone up so much in less than a year.
It was 100k for all night last time I was there. Will be there in early Feb.

Poobah, check your Private Messages...

Poobah
12-24-04, 04:04
They are so cute and fun, I had to post a photo of them.

Chido
12-31-04, 02:03
A lot of the girls live together, with 10 or 15 in the same house or apartment. They have plenty of time to talk about who pays what and what the asking price is. If people overpay, it doesn't take long for it to become the new market price. And that's all we are really dealing with here is a market price, supply and demand, Econ 101.

Tom 33
01-01-05, 16:23
I wrote a long discussion of prices over a week ago. It seems to have been lost.

In brief, you can still get an hour of full service for 20K(about US$8.50 now) in Centro or on the beach. I have never paid less than 50K. I don't pay more than 100K. If anyone even asks for more than 100K, I walk. It's not about how cheaply you can get laid, but I won't contribute to gouging, either.

I spend six or seven months per year in Cartagena. It is not difficult with time to get laid by non-pros. However, there is no such thing as free pussy.

I have found reasonable pussy. Some are more careful with your money than you are. You still pay for food, drink, taxis, and entertainment. But that 50K you would otherwise have parted with, goes a very long way with a frugal chica. And I tell them that I will not be faithful.

Ngp477
01-01-05, 17:05
Thanks for the responses so far about setting up a pussy palace in Cartagena. I have visited the palace in Sosua but not the Mansion in B.A. Argentina.

Cartagena is only 2 hours and 15 minutes from Miami and well protected because of the Colombian Navy base. Summers are hot, but so are the girls who come from all over Colombia. Many students who are raising tuition, many from all over the coast and others from Colombia who are on vacation and could use some spending money for their affection. Please send me an email if you would want to rent for a week ($50) a day or buy a condo with me. I am really not interested in making this a commercial venture, I only would like to have a great hideout to go to several times a year and a reason to go there. Cartagena seems like more of a tourist mecca with the old fort, beach, islands to visit and Colombian women who are so easy to bed. NPaul.

Trendy Andy
01-04-05, 19:52
Gentlemen,

Thank you for all this helpfull post here. I have deceided to visit cartagena 3 weeks in febr.

My question is: can somebody help me with email adresses from apt. rentals. I need a one-bedroom apt., nice furniture and safe. I´m from germany, my arrival is late at 10:45 pm. Is it possible getting it late in the evening?

Thank you in advance,

Trendy Andy

Tom 33
01-04-05, 22:22
See my post #596 in this thread for a web site of Juan Ventura's apartments. His E-mail address is listed on the site.

It is no problem coming in late at night. The apartment buildings have 24-hour security. The taxi's will be waiting for your arrival, and the security guys will know about what time you are due.

Surfer
01-06-05, 00:01
Her email is somewhere in this thread (though I still get LOTS of PMs asking for it).

King of Sluts
01-06-05, 00:47
Dear Mongers,

Coming back to my favorite city of Cartagena on the 16th of January , and staying tens days. I paid 446.15 for my roundtrip flight from Miami on Avianca flight 35/34. To get the best rate you have to purchase the flight on Aviancas U.S. website version. The other time I flew for about 400.00. Also, guys, do not play connect a flight in Colombia , you will have to go through immigration twice, customs twice, and basically everything double, it is ridiculous.

The first time I was with my medellin Novia, this time i will be there one day without her for one night, WHERE IS THE HOTTEST CHICKS THAT ARE FLAWLESS? PLEYBOY OR LDV?

I am looking for perfect 10s, also what about the price, I am not interested in overpaying. How much do you guys pay for all night action from Pleyboy. I want only smoking hot colombianas that are flawless.

If anyone wants to hang out on the 16th at night, give me an private message and your cell number, I have a cell number in colombia through Comcell, so shoot me a message.

KOS

King of Sluts
01-06-05, 01:02
Which is better? Ldv or Pleyboy, also what are the prices?

I do not want to get "gringoed" and pay double when some stupid colombian is paying a third for the same girl.

KOS

Trendy Andy
01-06-05, 16:47
Thank you tomtom33 and surfer. Will try both.

Caslug
01-06-05, 19:39
Playboy "generally" will have hotter chicks "on average", BUT they are much more exp, something like 200-300k for 3 hrs if i remember correctly. Also Playboy is a "casa" so you also have to pay something to the house.

While LDV is a bar and the ALL the girls are freelance, price should be 80-120k for all night, BUT i've heard that in the past couple months it gone up to 200k. Can someone can verfiy this either way?

You'll get gringo price initially anyway, and then you bargain down if it's too far fetch.

Tom 33
01-06-05, 21:43
There are stunners in both places, probably more in Pleyboy. I do not patronize Pleyboy because it is a rip-off. You are gouged for drinks, chicas and salidas.

You can get a stunner from LDV for 100K pesos for a hour and maybe 140-150 TLN. I always rent for an hour. I am not a tough negotiator. You could do better. Many will ask for more if they think that they can get it.

Malibook
01-08-05, 22:04
Are there any cabanas and short-time hotels in Cartagena?

I can get an all-inclusive package for less than the flight alone from Toronto plus I like to have a secure home base for my valuables and a sanctuary away from possessive chicas.

Thanks.

Doc Bill
01-09-05, 04:37
Hi guys,

Having been to Brazil, Cuba and Argentina several times I'm finally ready to take the plunge and explore a bit of Colombia. I understand that Cartagena is pretty safe, so I think I'll stick to there for my first time. From reading this board it seems that there is plenty of "non-pro" action in Cartagena, and the touts are a real pain in the ass. Can anyone give some advice for a first-timer there? I also want to know if the hotels are "girl-friendly," or if I have to rent a private casa in order to bring girls home. All advice is greatly appreciated!

Sean EZ
01-09-05, 09:57
Doc Bill ,

>From reading this board it seems that there is plenty of "non-pro" action in >Cartagena

I disagree, unless maybe you go during the miss Colombia contest. Regular clubs along the strip (Barillos) are dead unless it's Fri or Sat. YMMV depending on your looks/age/how well you normally do with the girls back home. Don't expect an easy lay from a wealthy 18 year olds from Medellin vacationing in Cartagena. In my opinion, BA has the best non pro scene, and it has a lot to do with the fact that there are endless cubs and bars for singles in BA, that there are x10000 more people out and partying 7 days a week.

On the positive note, Cartagena has a great pro scene, great GFE for the most part, very affordable, plentiful, and the girls are just great.

>the touts are a real pain in the ass.
Yes they are. Just ignore them, don't make eye contact.

>I also want to know if the hotels are "girl-friendly," or if I have to rent a >private casa in order to bring girls home.
Get an apartment.

>Can anyone give some advice for a first-timer there?
Just go and have a great time. I felt safer in Cartagena than in many other parts of Latin America. Take a girl or two to an island and have fun (I haven't done it, but met a guy who did and that's exactly what I will do next time I am going).

Caslug
01-09-05, 22:20
Apt is the way to go, only because it's cheaper more roomier. You have the same level of security (ie, guard at the front) as a hotel, same location (many apts are located in Bocagrande-ground zero), the ONLY thing apt don't have is room service(maid and such). But of course any apt you rent will have that as optional service like those Brazil and Argentina.

Caslug
01-09-05, 22:27
BTW, since you're pretty exp monger(spanish too i'm guessing) in latin america, you may want to consider Bogota, Medillin, & Cali especially if you planning on spending more than a week in COL. CTG is very hot, humid, and has a beach town/resort feel, which can get old. Cali(i hear medillin too-never been there) is great for non-pro, the people are very friendly and it's easy to hook up. Not as easy as cuba, but lot easier than BA. But coming from BA, ANY COL city is not going to seem as comospolitan or exciting. Places like bars, clubs, restaurant in COL cities are not fill w/ people during the week(unless it's holiday week), especially compare to BA. Weekend non problem. Outside of hitting the pro-scene, COL cities are boring during the week, because so place regular for non-pro are closed. BUT of course the pro stuff is open late.

Doc Bill
01-12-05, 08:27
Hey guys, thank you so much for the useful info. So you think an apartment is the way to go, so I would appreciate any info on booking or a good experience someone had with a particular apartment and how to book in advance. Is this your preference because of price only, or are the hotels all simply not girl-friendly? I really would prefer a hotel, but not if I can't bring a girl up to my room.

Also, best way to get acclamated to the pro scene? Beach? Clubs? Best and worst, places to avoid?

And yes, I'm conversational in Spanish and pretty hip to latin culture.

Thanks so much again for your help!

Tom 33
01-12-05, 15:13
For an apartment, contact Juan Ventura http://www.zepelion.com/apartamentos/index.htm.

Hotel Charlotte in Boca Grande is a good choice if you prefer a hotel. It is good, reasonably priced, and chica-friendly. There are other hotels that are chica-friendly but not all of them. Cartagena primarily services the family tourist trade and does not want to offend. For example, street walkers are regularly arrested because that activity doesn't look good. You can, of course, find some nice stuff on the street. They are just a little more reserved.

You can find non-pro action in Cartagena. There are a million permanent residents and tourists are always present. Some times are better than others for tourism, but CTG is pretty much a 24/7 town.

Caslug
01-12-05, 21:56
for one night, then moved to an apartment. it's a good hotel, has that small, friendly hotel setting, paid 125k/night (incl. breakfast). also, it's 10 min walk from ldv and in imo better location than other hotel/apt close to ldv. however make sure you tell them before checking that you want guest no problem and no additional cost. when i first checked in, they told me guest no problem but i had to pay extra 20-30k irc per night. then a fellow gringo staying there overheard me and told them that i was his "friend" and don't charge the extra fee. so obviously this is negotiable.

btw, i like the place, the only reason i bail on the hotel to the apartment was price and space, i got a 2 bd/1bath apart(both rooms open) for 100k/night, it's the big rose color sykraper next/near mcdonald. one thing about many apts is that they don't have hot water, not problem w/ the heat in ctg. check out manila house casa, imo it's less of a plastic feel than playboy. girls were very frienly and cost less too! my friends pulled a girl for 200k for 24 hrs + 60k to the house. you'll have search the thread for direction or simply tell the taxi driver. the girls mostly range from 7's to a few 8's, while playboy was a few 7s but mostly 8's.

Doc Bill
01-13-05, 07:10
I just got my ticket on Aviance, round trip from Miami for US $439. I tried to use their website but it prohibited me from purchasing, something about the tariff, so I got that rate on the phone. Good, no?

Chido
02-05-05, 19:52
Girls are now collectively trying to gouge people in LDV. Asking price is $200K and this is more than double what anyone should pay and would have payed a short time ago.

Don't contribute to girls thinking they can do this. If they ask for $200K tell them to get lost and wait for them to come down to $80 to $100.

If the norm becomes $200K, CTG will never be the same as we know it.

Also, I'm withdrawing my recommendation of Alex as a guide. I'd remove the post, but don't know how to do so.

Trendy Andy
02-13-05, 01:27
Gentlemen,

I'm in Cartagena now, will staying about 3 weeks. Have rented from Juan, one-bedroom 40 USD a day. The Apartement is o.k. but nothing more. Is is located in the Edificio Caribe Real in El Laguito close to Hilton and 250 m to LDV. Was 1 time in LDV, hooked up with ca. 20 years old morena, 150 K for 1 hour, performance 7/8. About 40 - 50 girls inside, high quality. In the evening I will meet another young girl, I meet her in a Italian restaurant here in Laguito. First day I was approached by a dark girl who was smoking ad drinking like an old seeman - nothing worth to drop a line here. Tu Candela was very slow on wendesday but I will try again tonight. Also I will try Mr. Babilla and Giro Matto.

Alot of girls here in the city, very few tourists ecxpect italians. I guess here is going more the pro scene than the non pro scene.

Update will be follow shortly.

Slumlord
02-14-05, 20:34
I decided to give Alex a call based on your recommendation when I was in CTG in January.

Just as background, I've been to MDE twice and CTG twice in the past 5 months and I understand Spanish better than I speak it. But I've travelled/hobbied all over the world and have always gotten by with a smile, sense of adventure, a few bucks and an electronic translator.

Alex can be very useful, but you have to set ground rules and remind him that you are the boss and he is there to help you. And if you determine that the help you need is him introducing you to a girl and then shutting the fuck up, then that's what he has to do.

It's unfortunate that Alex went to the 50-Cent School of English and Social Graces, but it is what it is.

Here's how to best use Alex:

1. Go to the Castellana Centro Commercial. Walk around and whenever you see a girl that strikes your fancy, have him introduce you and then tell him you'll give him a call on his cell when you need him next - maybe in 10 minutes, maybe in an hour. Remind him that you are paying him 50k for the day and you want him to be available, but not stuck to you like a Siamese twin. After the introduction, I usually don't need him for much else.

2. Go with him to Lagartija Disco on a Sunday night (near the Castellana Centro Commercial). Sunday night is pick up night. The place was getting going at 10pm and by midnight you couldn't make it to the bano it was so crowded. But when I would spot a girl that I wanted to talk to, Alex would jump from the table, and get her info/bring her back to the table. I got 6 phone numbers on a Sunday night and hooked up with three of the girls over the next week. All non-pros and all a great time.

I really wouldn't use him any other way. I certainly don't need him at the beach or at Tu Candela, etc. Some guys might not like going to places by themselves, but that doesn't bother me and I'm rarely alone for long. But for me, I've had great success with the introduction routine and I wouldn't hesitate to use Alex for that. And tell him to shut the fuck up when he starts blabbing about nothing - and trust me, he will again and again. It's hard to hurt his feelings. Besides - it's your vacation.

Manson749
02-16-05, 21:34
i have been along time reader and never a poster but I have the funds now to go down there for at least 2 or 3 weeks, but need some opinions on were to go, were to stay and who to get to be my guide or gofor for a few days or at first.

Any help guys let me know please.

I did the Island of Margreta and now have to do Columbia.

Oh yea, and before you tell to look back at post's I have and don't know what to think?

Thanks guys

Klitchkov
02-17-05, 00:14
Can you recomend me what elecronic translator you use? Where can I find them?

Thank in advance.

Trendy Andy
02-17-05, 02:07
The beach is very, very slow. No Girls, you con not make contact.

LDV is crowdly early in the night, IMHO 11.30 pm. Monday 30 girls there, the time goes by and more and more men fills the disco. asking price is mostly 200 K, they don't want all-nighters and when they agree, they screw with you and try to leave after the first session. And, I guess there not 100%, but 90% are avaible.

Was in Giro Matto on saturday, music is electronic, a lot of drugs and nearly the same girls as in LDV. They are waiting outside for a man who bring they in because there is a entrance fee, 10 K. It is running at 2.00, crowdly at 3.00 und ends up at 6.00 am. Drinks are more expansive than in LDV.

Mr. Babillas was closed for public - fiesta privada.

Street Vendors: Summary: You can not aviod them. Take a seat not closed to the street in a restaurant. Bocagrande beach is hell on earth. I have never seen in my live that kind of shit. O.K. the want feed themselfs, but it is my vacation.

You dont have to bring tons of clothes or going and by towels here. There is a good "lavanderia" closed to the apartment building - fast and cheap.

Cartagena is a very nice und safe city, the Gold-Museum and the Marine/military museum are worth a visit. Don't eat at Plaza Santo Domingo, you will be end up in Jail because there are millions of vendors, you can't be one minute alone with yourself or the girl and your fist will starting really soon to hit faces.

Mahku
02-17-05, 20:30
Now a Cartagena believer

Hi all. I’ve been mongering mostly in Asia but I decided to give Latin America, namely Cartagena, a try. Now I’ve got a problem because this place totally rocks and now I’ve got to choose between Southeast Asia and Colombia for my 8 week trip this summer. I know I can’t go wrong either way but it’s gonna kill me that I can’t do both. In short, finding almost any kind of girl is child’s play in Cartagena. Security isn’t a problem and there are plenty of things to do. Of course there are some annoyances. But even if something pisses you off you’ll have a babe on hand to make you forget about it soon enough. Special thanks goes to WSG member tomtom33, probably the best friend you can have if you go to Colombia. Tomtom, I wish we could have hung out more but the pussy kept me tied down and wouldn’t let me up.

Flight: Round trip from Miami for $412, bought from America Travel in Miami. I had a few hassles due to my having a foreign-based credit card, which I talk about in a December post. But in the end the ticket got there and Avianca was spot on time both ways. Inflight service and food was ok. Stewardesses were extremely ok.

Arrival: If someone is coming to meet you at the airport, have them show up at least 45 minutes after the scheduled arrival of your flight. It took me an hour after arrival before I finally got out. And greeters have to wait outside. Immigration line was slow. They fussed for several minutes over every passport. Then you have your bags are all x-rayed and possibly hand-searched. There was one line for this for the whole plane. Not sure what they’re looking for. I thought it was a little funny if Colombia was looking for drugs smuggled INTO the country. Taxi from the airport to Almirante Hotel was about 12,000 pesos. Tomtom33 was at the airport waiting for another friend so I got to split the cost. Departure, by the way, is also time-consuming. It’s a good idea to get to the airport at least 2 and a half hours ahead of the flight.

Hotel: I stayed at Almirante Hotel, $85 a night plus taxes and charges of about $10, booked online directly with the hotel. Breakfast was included (a good buffet). It has a pretty good gym and a smallish pool. The pool doesn’t get much sunshine if you’re a sun worshipper. There is a ‘solarium’ on an upper floor if you need this. Room is your standard 4-star, there’s a key-opened in-room safe. Guest-friendly? A qualified yes. Girls had to leave their ID card at the front and they had to be out by 5am, or there would have been an extra charge. This was ok for me because I was mostly practicing 3F mongering. The last couple of nights I had a girl that I might have wanted to keep overnight. The hotel rule probably helped me keep things uncomplicated. I probably could have avoided all this by booking double occupancy, but this would have cost more also. The upside of this is that the hotel is very secure. Nothing much will get in that doesn’t belong there. But this also means there won’t be any many non-guests coming or going, which takes some of the life from the place.

Next time I’ll probably do like everyone else and get an apartment. I usually prefer hotels because of all the services and facilities and also the general coming and going energy they have. But next time I visit I’ll probably want unhassled all-nighters so I’ll probably look elsewhere. I also understand that some apartments have gyms, pools, satellite TV, cleaning service, etc.

Money: Exchange rates for ATM withdrawals was about 2300 pesos to the US dollar. It wsa usually 2150 for cash dollars at official moneychangers. There you have it.

Colombia wasn’t cheap compared to Thailand and the Philippines, but still not too bad. It costs somewhat more to take a girl out to wine and dine her. A hotel of the standard of the Almirante can be had for half or less in the Philippines. Diving costs were about 30% higher. Short time with pros was about 100K or 120K pesos, which is also a bit higher than what I pay in southeast Asia. But it’s not too high to keep me away from coming here again.

Language: I won’t go as far to say that you have to speak Spanish. But let me put it this way. None of the girls I met spoke more English than Hello or I love you. If you can get by with that then fine. But if you want more communication then any Spanish you can bring with you will serve you well. This was my first experience in a Spanish immersion situation. I’ve only had 4 years of classroom Spanish a long time ago. But after a slow start I was improving by big leaps every day. Just like my experience in Japan, the best language teacher was in bed next to me.

Beaches: Bocagrande has good sand, waves and plenty of pussy per square meter. The only problem is the touts. They’re fine if you keep moving. But if you want some relaxing time on the beach with your girl then you’d better find another beach out of the tourist area. My girl suggested as much and I should have listened. You will never be left alone for more than a minute. And if you’re foolish enough to buy something you’ll be surrounded by 10 other people trying to sell you something else. I’ve been to some other places with a high hassle factor, like Kuta in Bali and Cairo. Bocagrande gave these a run for their money. So I would recommend this beach only for walking and picking up girls, which is very possible.

Diving: Not nearly the best in the world but still pretty good. I spent a couple of days diving around Isla Baru, which is about a half hour by boat from town. Coral was in decent shape. There were schools of jackfish, barracuda, batfish and all kinds colorful reef fish. Seas, can sometimes be choppy, like diving off the Florida Keys. It cost 150K for the day of diving, not including equipment because I had my own. Drinks and sandwiches are included. On the beach between dives there are guys selling fresh lobster and fish. They have a grill to cook it on. I wouldn’t come to Cartegena only for the diving. But if you’re already there it’s worth going out. The boat ride on the way passes by old Spanish forts and island villages. I used La Tortuga Dive Shop. The divemaster there is from San Francisco. One day he took us on an extra short dive on a wrecked tugboat.

Girls: Finally he gets to the pussy you say. Well, it’s basically everywhere. If you want it quick and easy, just go to La Dolce Vita (LDV) in Laguito. I could have easily spent every night of my week there taking 2 or 3 absolutely gorgeous girls a night and not repeated with the same girl. I’m very picky about women but I couldn’t believe how much I was spoiled for choice at this place. It’s important to hold the line on prices, as was mentioned a few posts ago here. One of the girls was bargaining hard for the 200K short time fee. But eventually she was happy with 120. She was obviously happy with this amount so I see no need to pay more than this, even if some people are dumb enough to pay it.

I also took home girls from the beach, the supermarket one street over from the Almirante, a park in the old town and the Coffee Bean Shop in front of the Almirante. I was getting a bit infamous at the coffee shop because I also used it to meet up with girls for second and third meetings. I also went to A Foreign Affair, a marriage agency which I saw was a few minutes walk from the hotel. I looked through their catalogues and decided to meet one girl, just for curiosity’s sake. It cost $25 for the intro but she turned out to be a winner. She’s a mulatta with a petite, tight body. She works as a secretary. She stayed with me for a couple of days going to the beach, out to nice restaurants, dancing salsa at night and then back to my room for some bucking and grinding. She never asked for any money. But of course the wining and dining probably added up to just the same as straight pay for play, as we all know it does.

So in conclusion I would put Cartagena in the world class category for mongering and for mongering combined with activities like diving and sightseeing. I never had any problems with security, in fact there’s probably too much of it. And as far as the women go, you can find almost any size, shape and color in great numbers.

Ngp477
02-21-05, 00:03
The bars were closed on Ash Wednesday and Thursday because alcohol was prohibited. As a result LDV was closed.

I had good luck on the street and at a casa. Please enjoy some of the photos I took from Cartagena and Cali in th photo section.

By the way, if you fly Avionca to Colombia this month you can ask for the free two national flights with every international booking. That way you can travel to Cartagena and then to and fro another city in Colombia for free before your return flight home.

Cheers!

Crypton
02-21-05, 00:26
Klitchkov: Translators are all over the internet including amazon.com. The company that makes the most variety is Franklin. You can get just one language ones (english-spanish, etc.) or multi-language ones. The former have more words and the latter fewer words but more languages. I bought a Franklin DBE 1450 for about $46 from Amazon earlier this year. Its great but does only Spanish. You can get models with less bells and whistles for less than $30 easily. Hope that helps.

SandRabbit
02-21-05, 03:12
I'll be in town March 16-22, unfortunately wife is tagging along,(trade off for a solo trip to CR) but, i'll be able to get out at night from 7pm till 12am, if anyone's gonna be in town then too, i'd sure appreciate a wingman, to hit the casa's & bars for a few hours. i'll be staying at one of Juan Ventura's apts. Marinare building. Send a PM if interested. This my 3rd trip to COL, but the first to CTG. the rabbit

Slumlord
02-21-05, 18:55
Can you recomend me what elecronic translator you use? Where can I find them?

Thank in advance.I use the Franklin Merriam-Webster “Speaking” Spanish-English Dictionary, Model BES-1850.

It’ll run you $100 – I bought mine at Best Buy and here’s the link for it:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jspid=1067388398435&skuId=6171705&type=product

There are cheaper ones, but this model has two things that are important to me:

1. It has a back-light. I find this indispensable as I use it often in bars and restaurants that aren’t well-lit.

2. It has a “speaking” feature so you hear the pronunciation of the word. Again, to me this is indispensable. There’s no point in saying the word in Spanish if it’s pronounced wrong.

Hope this helps.

Doc Bill
02-27-05, 03:45
As previously posted it will be my first time in Colombia, and I appreciate all your reports, esp. TomTom for your recommendation of Juan Ventura. I have reserved an apartment through him so I hope it works out well. Ill be there solo so if anyone else is going to be there at that time and want to hook up please let me know. Thanks!

King of Sluts
02-27-05, 04:04
After three trips to Cartagena, I am tired of the city, the people who always try to sell you something, have defeated me. It really is a cool city and have found the hottest chicks are always in the Old City Fort at night. But all the hot working girls are from other parts of the country of Colombia. The locals are disgusting, just like Panama, they are black. But I have noticed some of the hottest chicks in the city are at the old fort at night. Cartagena was great the first two times, but the city gets old really quick. Some American dude was on television in Colombia trying to sell Cartagena as the next Miami, I almost laughed.

KOS

Macgoo
02-27-05, 09:43
I cannot believe what I just read; "...they are black", is such an offensively racist comment! Of course you are entitled to your own view of peoples, however, there is absolutely no need to flaunt them here. The Blacks of Cartagena, Panama nor the U.S. have a monopoly on "disgust"!

Thank goodness there are some enlightened brethren that have alternative views than yours.

Ngp477
02-27-05, 16:05
If you read the previous report correctly, it says the women are black in Cartagena like in Panama. This is descriptive, not racist. Women in Africa are black too. This is a descriptive term and not racist.

I am enlightened, but don't call me your brethren.

Women are like tea. If its not your flavor, God made alot of others. Don't throw around political or "racist" terms in this country. Just enjoy the type you like.

American white whales are disgusting to me. You would not shout racist about that.

We are not hear to spread politics, we are here to spread the girls legs and report on it.

Full Popper
02-27-05, 16:06
Mahku,

Where it a Foreign Affair located? Is it on a stand alone office? Is it located in one of the hotels? If you are going out of the Almirante - do you go make a left or right? Is there any landmarks that you remember, so I can find the place easily. Please advise.

Thank you in advance.

Fullpop

King of Sluts
02-27-05, 18:49
I am not racist, I just do not prefer to be with black girls as most are disgusting in looks. The only black girls that I have met that are hot and attractive, are con artists, rip off artists etc. I was in paris, france once and had this hot black girl rip me off. In conclusion , I will never pick up a black girl again, you are only asking for trouble. But if you want me to be racist, then I will show you racist, all blacks are ni--e-s.

Are you happy macgoo, I think you are the average black person in the United States, looking for a angle to accuse the white people of racism. Why dont black people get a job instead of trying to sue someone for racism. i think because they do not want to work.

KOS-ILS

Doc Bill
02-27-05, 21:34
Sorry NPaul, but Macgoo is right. I think you overlooked the fact that the words "disgusting" and "black" were used together in the same sentence, and any reasonable person reading that (like myself) would find that terribly racist and "disgusting!" If you like something report on it, if you don't like a certain type don't, or at least don't badmouth it. That's what makes this forum great, that we can all be gentlemen and decent tolerant people. Ok, enough of this, that's all I'm going to say and let's get back to some good reporting.

I cannot believe what I just read; "...they are black", is such an offensively racist comment! Of course you are entitled to your own view of peoples, however, there is absolutely no need to flaunt them here. The Blacks of Cartagena, Panama nor the U.S. have a monopoly on "disgust"!

Thank goodness there are some enlightened brethren that have alternative views than yours.

Termas Time
02-28-05, 00:52
My thoughts on Cartagena:

In the beginning of Feb I made my first trip to Cartagena and Colombia in general. I have grown fond of Colombian women after my many trips to Panama and Spain so I wanted to see first hand what the mother land had to offer. I decided to come to Cartagena over Medelin and Cali for tourist reasons (increased safety, beaches, old city, etc.......). I definately had a lot of fun during my vacation, but I definately feel that I must warn
people. If you're coming here expecting to see the fair-skinned Colombian woman typically seen in magazines or beauty pageants, this isn't the best spot, and I would recommend going to Medelin, Cali, or even Bogota. Most (70%) of the women here are either black or mulatta. With that said, there are definately cute non-pros around (old city or bocagrande shopping
areas) but don't expect to see supermodels roaming the streets.

Non-Mongering Section
Apartments:
I rented an apartment from Juan Ventura for $50/day. It was very nice but one complaint that I have is that the phone didn't have long distance service meaning I couldn't call girl's cellphones. The view was perfect though and all the chicas liked it. Plus, I had hot water and AC!!!!

Bocagrande Beach:
The reputation of the touts is well deserved. If you decide to spend time at this beach and rent one of those chairs under shade, expect to get flooded with locals trying to sell everything imaginable. I mean you literally have people bugging you every minute non-stop. The most aggressive ones are the massagistas (sp?). Even after telling them "no" their
hands are on you with the quickness. The beach itself is not really special either. It is just ok. The water is very warm, which I like but others may not.

Islas del Rosario:
I took a day tour to these islands during my trip. When making arranging for this tour, make sure to choose a smaller boat because you'll get to the islands much faster. My tour included about an hour of snorkeling which was ok but not great, a visit to the aquarium which is quite good since they have dolphins, sharks, rays, and other huge fish, and lunch on a very beautiful island. I would definately recommend if you want to kill some time
during one of your days.

Old City:
If one has never been to an spanish old town, I would say this is a must see. I visited the gold (not that impressive) and inquisition (somewhat interesting) musuems. Also there are plenty of good restaurants in this area. The huge walls that protect the city are quite impressive.

Discos:
I only visited Mr. Babilla. I went on a Saturday night, and I saw mostly young couples not a lot of singles interacting. It may be possible to score with non-pros here but I didn't see much of it happening.

Mongering Section
La Dulce Vita:
Well, this is the best spot for mongering. Plenty of talent but mostly from other cities (Medelin, Cali, etc.................). I went here four nights. One thing is the DJ plays the same shit every night. Minor complaint. I averaged 150k pesos and that was for 2 TLN and a 2 hr. session. It seems prices have gone up here recently, because I remember hearing TLN could be had for 100-120k pesos 1 yr. ago. Most girls started at 200k for TLN. I had one very memorable experience with a Paisa who really gave a GFE (she came back later the next day to cuddle in my bed). My other experiences were pretty good as well. Funny enough, one of the girls had actually worked at Golden Times in Panama City 2 yrs. ago when I went there.

Pleyboy:
I went here twice. The first night (late Sat) it was quite crowded and most of the girls were dancing. There were even stage shows which were very good. I like strip clubs so I felt right at home. As for prices, they were quite high compared to LDV and other casas. I don't remember exactly what they were but I think it was like 250-300k for TLN. I never bought but there was definate talent there. Again, all of the talent were from other cities.

Casa de Marino:
I went here twice and got TLN twice for 200k pesos (1/2 for the house or 1/2 for the girl). There are only like a dozen girls here of varying quality. There was one girl here who looked very brazilian with wavy hair and a thick bunda. I picked her my second night. Sex with her was ok, somewhat aggressive, but I argued with her because she wanted to sleep
afterwards and I wanted to fool around some more. I had a second round with her the next morning but by that time I was annoyed with her. The girl I picked my first night was absolutely my best experience in Cartagena. Extremely affectionate. She wanted to make out everywhere (in the club, in the taxi, in the elevator). Sex was quite good and she was very determined to please.

I visited Manilla house but didn't care for the talent so I won't discuss in depth.

Well, those are my thoughts. I will probably travel back to Colombia, but next time, it will be either Medelin or Cali. I still need to satisfy my superhot Colombiana fetish because Cartagena didn't quite do it.

Termas Time

Mahku
02-28-05, 01:30
Replied to Full Popper by PM but here it is to any others interested:

It's really close to the Almirante, about 3 minutes walk.

From the door of the Almirante turn right and when you get to the street turn right again. Go past the Coffee Bean Shop and the casino. Then cross the street. The office is on the second floor of a small shopping arcade.

The ground floor of the arcade has some travel agents and clothes shops. I don't remember very well about other shops on the second floor, probably more travel agents and clothes shops. I don't recall anything looking like a theater. Behind the arcade there's a higher rise building.

The office itself is sort of non-descript. It has a lot of window space on the main street but no large identifying sign. There may be some small stickers or signs. It's above and to the right of the entrance to the arcade. On the way up there's a mid-range hotel on the 2nd floor. The hotel is NOT visible from the street. The office is actually another half floor up from where the hotel is. There are usually two girls working there.

Here's a number to call that might work: 665-5642. Ask for Kayla.

Macgoo
02-28-05, 07:01
Psst, I am not at all surprised, nor angered, by your latest post!!

Reluctantly, I will restrain my response out of respect for those that may not concur with your assessment.

If you could comprehend better, it would be apparent that your original comments were termed as offensive. That was not a personal attack. Having said that, your most recent attack on Blacks world-wide was really ludicrous -- totally devoid of logical reasoning. It is no wonder that Jackson has censored you on several occasions.

Unfortunately, many like you stumble into positions of authority, and abuse it by refusing to hire those very Blacks that you loath! Instead of chasing Latin pussy, your money could be better spent on professional help.

BTW, did you graduate from high school, or have a G.E.D. -- you are too funny!!!!

King of Sluts
02-28-05, 16:10
I will be returning to Medellin where the girls are white, and you will find that the majority of the white girls in Cartagena are from all over the country. The girls in all of the countries in latin america tend to be black on the coast, and more white in the center of the country. I am sorry that I do not like the look of the local girls in Caratgena/and or Panama when they are darker, they are just not attractive. There are some white girls in the U.S that are just whales, sea whales that is, and I do not like them either. Macgoo ,I think you need to relax a little when it comes to your race, you are bringing the race card to the wrong person. Every time that I have been with a black girl, they always try to rip me off and or scam you. I have never had any problems with white girls. So maybe I am biased, but I have clear reason to be biased. I think even Jackson would agree with me to stay away from black girls like the black plague, I believe many black girls try to rip off clients. I have heard about this many times in Miami Beach, black girls love to look for rip offs.

Macgoo Psssssst, maybe you should look in the mirror, you are the typical black person that needs help because he is so defensive of his race. I initially stated I did not like the looks of black girls, because frankly, they look like MONKEYS in panama/cartagena. Yes, the black girls in Cartagena/Panama LOOK EXACTLY LIKE MONKEYS FROM THE JUNGLE. So when you play the race card, make sure you have a valid reason.

I will be Medellin in the next week where the girls are very white , if you want to meet me there Macgoo, we can have lunch and we can have some Chitlins for lunch with Watermelon. Let me know.

KOS

Member #2583
02-28-05, 21:50
Hi Macgoo...

I am seeing you addressing a member called KOS. I am just surprised cause I didnt find any kosses in the thread. Anyone called KOS?

I forgot to tell you that KOS in arabic means pussy by the way just for your information

Cheers.

P.S: The purpose of this post is not in any way to offend any member. Cheer up guys!

Macgoo
03-01-05, 23:57
Brethren, and others, do pardon the mindless diatribe.

((((((((((shhhh)))))))))), Flame-Retardant

Termas_Time

BTW,
A well written report, thanks for taking the time in reporting back. It is the type of substantive information fellow mongers can use prior to their foray.

Aussie Greg
03-02-05, 01:00
If a person is black then they are black, if a person is white well then they are white, who gives a fuck !!!

Aussie Greg.

Yossarian 99
03-02-05, 07:08
You are probably not trying to offend anyone purposely, but your post was offensive, and I am not even black.

You could do a great service to myself and the other members if you just discuss where and how to get the white chicks, whom you clearly prefer.

Writing about why you hate black women frankly adds no value to the thread and only serves to diminish your credibility as a contributor to the forum.

Good luck in Colombia and try not to get scammed (by blacks or whites).

Yos.

July Gan
03-02-05, 10:49
I will be in Cartagena next week.

I will be compelled to stay in a totally chica unfriendly hotel. From what I read most of the quality scene revolves around taking out to hotel or apartments. Any ideas as to where to take LDV "conquest" where you hotel is not an option. Please note that I am not too keen on sex on the beach or in a dark "callejón"

Your assistance will be much appreciated

Ricker
03-02-05, 16:34
Well put Aussie Greg ... hope you're having fun in Colombia!

Personally ... I like a darker chica one day and a lighter skin chica the next ... who cares ... it's like deciding between chocolate or vanilla ice cream.
They're both good ... depends on the mood.

BTW ... for King of (white only) Sluts ... I've been ripped off and had lousy performances by the lighter skin chicas too.
Pretty sure the darker chicas don't have a monopoly on ripping dudes off ... hey, just maybe it's your attitude towards them that might cause bad service ... just a thought.

I'm hoping to spend a few days in Cartagena soon ... looking for a dark-skin beauty !!
Tonite ... it's back to Venezuela!

Suerte!

Tom 33
03-03-05, 00:44
The chicas should know of "love" hotels in the area. I have never used one. The entire area of Laguito and Boca Grande is very safe.

This is low season. Take a walk and ask at some smaller hotels. You could get a deal and wind up with two places.

King of Sluts
03-04-05, 19:35
Cartagena mongers
I agree with most of you, race should not be a issue, but when when the race card is pulled against me, I attack it because I am tired of the black Americans claiming racial discrimination when really they just do not want to get off there black ass and work.

I am not a fan of cartagena, the people are to aggressive and they do not let you relax, it can be annoying, the Almirante is my favorite hotel, because at at least the people cannot sell you something at the pool area.

Kos

Tom 33
03-04-05, 20:39
Cartagena is not for everyone. However, the things that you say that bother you can largely be avoided in Cartagena if you leave the Boca Grande/Laguito/Centro area. Castillo Grande, for example, abuts Boca Grande. Yet it is a completely different world. There are virtually no touts. The beaches are uncrowded and clean.

I prefer white chicas and happily live in Laguito. I hasten to add, however, that I have had several hot black chicas who were delightful in every way. In general, grillas (chicas who share their charms to finance the better things in life) will tend to try to get as much from you as they can. It doesn't matter what color they are. You just need to control the situation.

Enjoy MDE. It is my second favorite city. Realize that many of MDE's best rotate in and out of CTG.

Mahku
03-04-05, 21:14
My girl also told me about toutless beaches up to the north of town. Unfortunately I was lazy (just wanted to go to the beach outside of the hotel) and decided to bring her to Bocagrande. The touts there were the equal of any annoying touts I've seen in 40 countries worth of travel. So if you want a quiet day on the beach you'll have to get away from tourist central.

One night I was at Coffee Bean Shop next to Almirante waiting for my girl to show up. In walked a camera crew wanting to interview foreign tourists about Cartagena. I mostly had good things to say. But when they asked me for one thing that I didn't like about CTG I said I would tell them 3 things: 1. The touts 2. The touts 3. The touts. Now, expecting the tout situation to change is probably like expecting world peace and the cure for cancer to break out on the same day. But I think the best thing we can do is tell anyone who will listen about this problem, especially if they're someone in authority connected with tourism. I know 'how things work in Colombia' but hopefully a little economic self-interest will encourage some change. It's really in the interest of most people involved.

And I don't for one minute buy this argument that 'they're poor and they have to make a living.' I've been to plenty of poor places that didn't have this level of hassle.

Chip02
03-11-05, 03:16
I am tired of the black Americans claiming racial discrimination when really they just do not want to get off there black ass and work.

Please add Mexicans to this list. Over 70% of welfare receipiants are black or mexican. And they always wave the race card, "We're being discriminated against". How the fuck can you be discriminated against when your lazy fuckin ass won't work anyway? I work construction and see on a daily basis companies that have to hire an extra person just to make sure they keep working after the superintendent leaves the job site. Otherwise, they are sitting under the nearest tree. Lazy Bastards.

Ricker
03-11-05, 16:17
Hello ... this is the world SEX guide ... not a RACIST chat line!

Surfer
03-11-05, 20:48
King of Sluts & Chip: Go spew your vile bigotry elsewhere, perhaps johnbirch.com or kkk.com. I think Jackson should ban you both but it is his board.

Octatron
03-13-05, 02:19
The below message was from Jackson, on the Panama - General Information Board. Perhaps we should ask Jackson to send this useless "Tout" to banishment?

KOS:
Before you bash somebody on this board who has consistently provided useful and informative postings. Perhaps you should STFU, and post something that is pertinent to this board. You are clueless, and useless. And most definitely expendable.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings everyone,

Effective immediately, King of Sluts has been relegated to posting in his own section titled "KOS in Panama". He is no longer permitted to post in any other section.

Those of you who wish to join him in his discussions may do so in this new section.

Hopefully, this will bring some peace to the Panama section, and possibly encourage some new reports from some otherwise reluctant potential contributors.

Thanks,

Jackson
-----------------------------------------------------------------

CartaDude
03-14-05, 05:03
If you need an apartment that is just as nice as any hotel in Cartagena, and completely safe, take a look at this website: http://www.cartagenapenthouse.com

I will be in Cartagena next week.

I will be compelled to stay in a totally chica unfriendly hotel. From what I read most of the quality scene revolves around taking out to hotel or apartments. Any ideas as to where to take LDV "conquest" where you hotel is not an option. Please note that I am not too keen on sex on the beach or in a dark "callejón"

Your assistance will be much appreciated

Doc Bill
03-16-05, 02:42
First of all, a heartfelt thanks to Jackson for quarantining that lowlife racist pig KOS! Now that I got that off my chest, my first few days here in CTG have been great. I want to publicly thank Tom for all his help and advice. As he recommended, I´m staying at one of Juan Ventura´s apartments, right off the beach in Laguito, and I´m very happy with it. The weather and beaches are beautiful. I avoid the touts, which as you read here, are intolerable, just by going to more out of the way beaches, so it´s no problem. The food, everywhere I´ve eaten so far, has been stellar.

Security coming in wasn´t too bad, about a 45 minute hold up at the airport with a cursory hand search of all bags. Juan´s driver Alex, picked me up, and I´d recommend him for any travel needs around here. You could find cheaper, but he´s honest, friendly and reliable. He´s also big, which helps you feel a bit more safe. Having said that, safety does not appear to be an issue here. I feel safer here than many places at home.

Now on to the good stuff: The girs are on the streets, the beaches, and La Dolce Vida (sp?). I know there are other places, but these are most convenient and good enough for me. My first night I picked up a fine looking young mulatta at LDV named Catalina. I was off to a bad first impression, however, as she had all these frigging rules (no touching here, not there, I don´t do that, no, not that position, etc., etc.) I swear she must be an American here in disguise! Redemption came the next day, however, when I met this crazy redhead Luna at a cafe down the street, and we went up to my apartment for a ¨matinee.¨ It was fine, but I had no desire to see her again.

I went to the old city at night, but being it was Monday it was pretty dead, although a trip worth taking. I´m going to go back and check out the salsa clubs later in the week. I ended up back at LDV, where there were at least 30 to 40 girls to choose from, most 7´s to 9´s, with a few 6´s and 10´s (like dice, no?). I, being a fairly good salsa dancer, enjoyed dancing with a few, and then I approached this shy white girl, about 20 or so, named Angelica. We agreed on $100,000 for an hour (about $42 US) and she came over to my apartment (which, by the way, is two blocks away from the club) and just rocked my world for about three hours. I ended up giving her $120K and she´s coming over again tonight. She let me take a few ¨R¨rated pics, so I´ll post them when I get back.

Well that´s it for now, more to come. I´m here for a week and I think that´s a good enough time to be here. Cheers.

WhiteLight
03-17-05, 16:23
Doc,

Great report, nice to have someone give information that is realavant to why we are here.

I've been to CTG several times and have never had a bad experience. LDV winners on the streets in Boca Grande are great fun.

I stay with a friend who lives there but it's a 10-15 min. taxi ride from LDV and gets old after awhile. Your doing the right thing is staying in an apt. close to the action.
I'm accually considering buying an apt. in the old section. I live the ambiance and architecture.

Look forward to your pics.

Doc Bill
03-17-05, 19:59
Well it´s day four of seven here and I´m beginning to wish I would be here longer. It takes a few days for me to get in the groove in any new place. No matter, though, I´ll be back. The Colombians I´ve spoken with recommend Medellin the most, and Cali least due to safety issues. I believe I´ll take their advice.

Cartagena is definitely a small town, in every way. People on the streets, restaurants and clubs already know me. So do the girls at LDV, which is not really a good thing, at least not in every way. The one´s you´ve been with seem to have a sense of propriety over you, and for me that gets a bit awkward when I want to do more of a sampler type shopping. I was there last night and about to leave with Bibiana, a Cali girl, when I looked up and Angelica (who I was with the two nights before) was standing there feigning (?) anger. She was also wearing this virginal white minidress with white stiletto heels, so she really got to me with that so I left with her. After she left, around 2am, I took another blue vitamin and went back and got the Cali girl. You only live once, right?

I don´t know how true this is, but the Cali girl told me that Colombianas are so available because there is such a shortage of Colombian men. She claims that about 8 of 10 births here are women. Good for me. I guess I´ll have to come back and do some more research. ¨Normal¨girls, I must say, are very easy to meet here. I´m only here for a week and I already had two dates with non pros. And I´m no Adonnis. More later.

Nyc Expat
03-18-05, 17:33
One woman I was with last year has 4 daughters and one son. 3 daughters I've met aged 15-22. All pretty.

Basically, COL men lack responsibilty and obligation towards their wives and children. I have heard that from many in S. America on dating websites.

Doc, it was honorable you gave an extra 20. She will be better second round.
Enjoy.

Doc Bill
03-18-05, 19:25
Thanks, White Light. You know, this forum has really been an incredible resource to me and Ive met a lot of great (and not so great) people here, so I just want to do my part to keep it as good as possible and for the purpose for which it is intended. And yes, it is a definite plus to be within a five minute walk of everything I could possibly want or need here. NYC expat, got your PM and will respond later, but you were right about the extra 20 going a long way. It turned out to be a very wise investment!

I went to Tu Candela and Quebra Canto last night. The former was full of asshole tourists and bad music, the latter (a salsa club) was empty. I mean no one. Nadie! They said to come back tonight (Friday) and there would be more people and plenty of girls to dance with, so that is my plan for tonite. Anyway, so last night I ended up back at LDV and Angelica looked at me as if she had been waiting all night long for me. This was about one am. She had on this blue little prom queen dress, though, so she was getting to me again despite my desire for some variety. She has a close friend there, Bibiana, and both of them were dirty dancing me for about an hour, so I just asked Angelica if her friend could come join us. Why not, she says! Now I have only done this twice or so before, but this two hour threesome was definitely in the top three of my lifetime sexual experiences. I am actually so sated that I think I will just spend today at the beach by myself!

To me this place seems like a miniature version of Copacabana. Im wondering what other guys think who have been to both places, and how you would compare the girls in Colombia and Brazil. In my very limited experience it seems that the Colombians dont quite match the enthusiasm of the Brazilians, but that is only a preliminary opinion at this point.

Surfer
03-19-05, 00:58
IMHO, Brasileras are more sexually wild, WAY more into festinhas or duplas (orgies or 3 ways), WAY more open to completo (anal), but in Rio in particular they are less GFE. Colombia is a conservative, Catholic, country, unlike Brasil.

These folks telling you that Medellin is so safe are SURELY refering to El Poblado (the Laguito of Medellin though with less than 10% of the foreigners).
It DOES seem very safe IF you stay within the confines of Poblado. But go downtown, or to the hillsides, or even the area near San Diego & Face Dos at night and you'll see how Medellin racked up the World's second highest murder rate (after Cali). National geographic has a fascinating article this month all about Medellin. Some of the fiercest paras (paramilitaries AKA rightwing death squads AKA the AUC) are on the outskirts of Medellin. The governor of Antioquia (the state where Medellin is located) was kidnapped from the city then killed about 50 miles away when the army tried to rescue him and the FARC heard the helicopters coming and killed him).

Cartagena is a special security district that is policed like NOWHERE else in Colombia. Do NOT mistake the relative safety of Cartagena asa indicative of the rest of the country. Only Cartagena and San Andrers are demed sufficiently safe by the US government to be exempted from the travel advisory warning against travel ANYWHERE else in Colombia.

Ngp477
03-19-05, 02:17
Was in Cartagena on Tues thru Thursday. Saw a young innocent girl from Cali on the beach on the way to the apartment at Cartagena Escape Plaza and told the taxi driver to pull over and I got her to jump in. She said she was legal age and we drove to the apartment. Within 2 minutes of getting inside the apartment I had my dick inside her mouth. She was quite inexperienced but I did her doggie style and missionary before blowing my load on her ripe young ass. I offered her some money to go away, about 35,000 pesos. Promised her I would look for her later on the beach. Hard to get rid of a virgin and she was close to being a virgin.

I will post her innocent cum desiring photo when I return to the land of the great white whales.

Funny thing was I went to LDV about 11 pm and returned to the apartment at 1:30 am with a great piece of ass for 150,000 pesos toda la noches. This girl was waiting for my return and I almost had to beat her off with a stick to get her to go away. I think I trained her good and she was back for more humping like a cat in heat.

Only in developing countries can you find the fountain of youth!

LIFE IS GOOD!

Doc Bill
03-19-05, 04:07
Surfer, thanks for your input and opinion. The safety issue is pretty confusing for me, with most Colombians I meet telling me that Medellin is very safe and Bogota pretty safe, but there are a lot of conflicting opinions. Regarding the girls I think you're right, that Colombia being so Catholic makes them a little more reserved, but I am definitely finding more GFE here than in Brazil.

Well I didn't make it just laying on the beach all day. I ran into a pretty lady doc that I met there the other day, from Bogota, and we hung out for awhile and could only exchange emails, since her plane was leaving in a few hours. Then I get back to my apartment and the owner of my unit sent me one of his ATF's, Maria. Talk about service, and this girl could suck a ping pong ball through a garden hose! Very cute and I will post the pic when I get home, which unfortunately will be all too soon.

Tom 33
03-19-05, 13:08
I have been to MDE several times and feel very safe there as well as CTG. I also travelled by bus in Jan. of this year from MDE to CLO with overnight stops in Manizales, Pereira, and Armenia. CLO did not seem safe, but the other three cities did. Just like in New York, Miami and other US cities, there are neighborhoods in MDE that you should avoid. But I felt fine in all parts of Centro and San Diego. Envigado is very safe. Even the barrios around the gondola are safe now. You can ride the Metro alone at any time safely.

Thanks for the kinds words, Doc. See you for lunch.

That thing about the birth rate may be off. The reason for plentiful chicas is that Colombianos have made themselves undesirable to Colombianas. I'm a fat, old Gringo. I can score better than a guapo, joven Colombiano. Money, of course, is king. But the chicas avoid their own men like the plague.

SandRabbit
03-25-05, 04:18
Went to the Marina Club(?) in CTG Friday night, near the sea port. I picked this hottie mulatta from MDE, name "Andrea". The place is inside a walled compound and the chicas are just wearing their bra & panties, rooms are behind the main building, on site service 120K COP. The main section is setup like a strip club.

Ferolga777
03-25-05, 05:44
Sounds like Casa del Marino. It's there for the Refinery Workers.

Asshoole Greg
03-28-05, 16:58
Mongers,

I will be returning to cartagena for my second time, and am looking forward to some nice relaxing water and women. I will be staying at the Almirante and wanted to know which way or how far is LDV from the almirante. Where is Ldv?

Fuop

Tom 33
03-29-05, 01:04
The Almirante is roughly six blocks from LDV. Head up the one-way street around the Hotel Caribe and thar she blows. Don't bother getting there before 11:30 pm.

Doc Bill is no ugly American. If everyone behaved as he did, CTG would be a much nicer place.

Mahku
03-29-05, 17:48
I stayed at Almirante a couple of months ago. It's ok for ST. They take the girl's ID but she must be out by 5am. If she stays later I think there's an extra charge.

Octatron
03-30-05, 04:18
Hey, Fellow Mongers

Have not been active lately at least in a since of contributing. But for the second straight time I just returned from CTG. And again I was stuck with a chica from amigos.com. Naturally she did not let me do any independent shagging. Oh well the sex was great, free, and wild.

I'll never fall in this trap again.

On another note, be careful guys looks like a nemesis from our recent past has resurfaced. He has not gone over the top yet, but he is back to his regular haunting grounds. Probably won't take long for some of the senior and respected members to pick him out too.

Happy hunting!

Yeah Baby
03-31-05, 06:39
Hi Guys,

Republicans like shagging as much as Democrats which just don't go on t.v. and lie about it. As a life long Republican I have shagged all over the world and will be coming to Cartegena soon, some time in June. I would love to meet up with fellow mongers regardless of their political affiliation and be naughty, very naughty, oh behave. So lets keep it real Daddy R, also as a personal friend of Jackson, I can attest to and it might come as a surprise to many that Sir Jackson is a Conservative Republican. And all of us that have been to B.A. know that he is a great guy who has always gone out of his way to help those of us that visit B.A.

Just like to know if the shagging, quality of women are better in Cartegena or Cali?

Lets focus on the shagging,
Yeah Baby

Admin
03-31-05, 22:44
Greeting Everyone,

I was contact by several forum members regarding the recent postings in this section of the forum.

For obvious reasons, I felt compelled to "clean up" this section by deleting a number of these posts. However, this process is 100% accurate, and as a result it's possible that I may have inadverently deleted one or more posts that wern't actually involved in the flaming. If one or more of your posts were inadverently deleted in this process, please don't take it personally.

BTW, just to set the record straight, DocBill is a personal friend of mine. Do I need to say anything more?

So let's get back to the subject of this forum, which is:

"The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex."

Thanks,

Jackson

Doc Bill
04-03-05, 11:19
Sorry for the delay in this report, but adjusting to being home takes me awhile. Let me start by saying I'm already planning my next trip to Colombia, although I plan to see other places in addition to CTG. It was good, no great, for a week, but at the end I began to get a bit antsy. At any rate, as both a vacation destination and a mongering destination I highly recommend it.

Non-sexual details: I highly recommend the services of Juan Ventura. He put me in a great apartment for US $50 per day, with all the amenities. His driver, Alex, has a cab and is an honest guy with a lot of information. They both made me feel quite welcome, as did Tom and other members of this Forum.

Taxis are cheap, but you gotta clarify the price ahead of time, as there are no meters in the cabs. A trip from Laguito to the old city shouldn't cost more than $4000 pesos (less than $2.00 US). The cabs outside LDV are a ripoff, but since my apartment was in walking distance it wasn't a factor for me.

As for beach activities, since I prefer to monger at night I chose the beach behind the Hilton, because it has a lot less touts and I was left in peace for the most part. The beach itself leaves some to be desired, but the water (the Carribean) is fantastic. In my whole week there I never had bad food. They do a lot of meat, and they do it well, ranking right up there in my book with Buenos Aires. The people in general are warm and friendly, although more reserved than Brazilians and Cubans. Spanish is a must, and being conversational in it got me a long way. If you don't speak Spanish at least learn a few words; a little goes a long way there.

Ok, the girls: Surpassed by none. I found the whole scene to be a kind of mini-Copacabana, but I felt a lot safer in CTG, which is well-protected and patrolled. As mentioned earlier, I found the girls to be more GFE than Brazilians but less passionate and less wild (if that matters to you). I paid an average of $100,000 pesos for short-term (1-2 hours), which is about US $42. There are available girls everywhere, including "non-pros," and I found them easily: In the streets, cafes, restaurants and beach, and of course "ground zero," LDV. I found no need to visit any other establishment, as all my needs were met there. Plus it was just a few blocks from my apartment. I had one three way (see photo section) and for those who are interested in this it is readily available. If you prefer wilder sex, orgies and such, you might have a problem. Oral was split about 50/50 between covered and uncovered, so if it's important to you be clear about that in your negotiations.

Security was real tight both coming and going, so do get at the airport at both ends at least 2.5 hours early. You'll need the time and besides that way you'll also avoid standing in crowded lines.

If I've left anything out feel free to ask. It was trip well worth taking and I'd repeat in an heartbeat!

And enjoy my pics in the photo section, kindly posted by Longstroker!

Rygin
04-04-05, 12:37
Unless I am mistaken, I recall that about a year ago prices for top noch girls being around 60 or 70K COP todo la noche. Now it seems to risen to around 100k to 150k.
Are these new prices being charged across the board, or can you still pick up some gems at the old prices?

Doc Bill
04-04-05, 18:34
Only once was I able to pay 80,000. Otherwise it was strictly 100 on up. I didn't bottom troll on the streets, so I'm sure I could have gotten cheaper if I wanted to. Truth is, for forty bucks I really am quite happy and don't mind paying that at all. I've paid a lot more for a lot less in my time.

Tom 33
04-05-05, 16:14
Rygin,

Your information is wrong. I have lived, for the most part, in Cartagena for over two years. The prices have not changed in that time. I am not a tough negotiator, but here is what I pay. LDV 100K, the street around LDV 60-80K, the beach 60-80K, the streets in Centro 40-60K. These prices are all in COP for an hour or two.

You can get laid for the price of a few drinks, and you can get it for 20K. As always YMMV.

Zippy
04-06-05, 14:54
Tom knows what he is talking about. From my experience, the only people who pay more than 100,000 at LDV are those who can't negotiate or those who have turned off a particular chica for some reason.

Nick
04-07-05, 01:14
I am going to visit my girlfriend in Bucaramanga in about 2 weeks. We will be going to Cartagena for 4 or 5 days. Has any one ever stayed at the Hotel 3 Banderas.It looks like a nice place to stay. it has suites for around 180.000 pesos. Any information on the hotel would be appreciated.

Bukek
04-08-05, 07:10
Thanks Poobah, glad you liked my report. I haven't been back here since December when I made it, so I didn't get the chance to thank you earlier. Can't remember, are you the one who sent e-mail to me about international dating services? If so or not, whoever it was, I hope you had as good of a time as I did last time. I only come here so often. I enjoy this forum so much, I don't want to over do it. Thanks Jackson for providing this great place. Vegas is for losers.

Well, I'm going to see the Chica I hooked up with last time and had such a great time with. We have been in touch by phone and email, and yes she has hit me up for money. I sent her Christmas money, Valentines money, and Birthday money, which I would have sent to any girlfriend, but no more. The sad thing is that is seems very apparent that she is not being honest with me. Was the romance real? Will we generate the same sparks again, or will I wind up in LVD?

I will be there in May. Can anyone tell me if this is the high season?

Happy hunting all.

Cachorro
04-09-05, 03:15
My Cartagena report from a month ago. Could not post at the time due to forum problems.

Thanks to all on WSG who posted info here, or helped me out while there.

---

Just left Cartagena. Had my first taste of Colombian honey and I liked it!

Most of the girls were from La Dolce Vita, which for me is the best show in town. Excellent girls, good music, drinks not too expensive, and no entry or exit fee for you or the girl you leave with.

LDV has a lot of really slim girls who look like they just stepped out of a beauty salon. If you like this look you'll be happy here. Of course there are other types, you just have to look a bit harder.

I would not really recommend the casas. You are quite likely to get gouged on price, and the girls are not really that hot. Also, the house keeps about 60% of the money, I would rather see it going straight to the provider.

The one casa I least liked was Rócio (or sometimes written on here as Rosie's). Unfriendly management, and the price changes each time you go there, depending on what they think you'll bear. To avoid.

Casa de Marino is the one I would probably go back to. The girls are all in bikinis and will lap dance with you. Not any real lookers, but some have excellent bodies.

My best session was on my last night in town, with a semi-pro. Total GFE, I was really happy with this girl.

I was also crazy about Alejandra from LDV. A tall Caleña with an índia look, long hair down to her waist. When she hits the dancefloor she is mesmerising. I am pretty sure that these photos from NYC Expat(1 (http://www.*************.info/forum/showpost.php?p=264233&postcount=224) 2 (http://www.*************.info/forum/showpost.php?p=264234&postcount=225)) are of Alejandra.

Of the LDV girls, a couple were so-so, and a couple were very very good. The majority of them got naturally wet, no need for lube, which is pretty good compared to some other countries.

Juan Ventura is an excellent contact for apartments. Trustworthy guy and he always delivers on his promises. He manages some really nice apartments too, you will be happy.

Tom 33
04-09-05, 14:58
Bukek,
The next high season is 6/15 to 7/15. And this is the least of the high seasons.

Cach,
That is Alejandra. Her body is a ten. She told me a year ago that she was from Barranquilla. The home cities and names change.

Surfer
04-10-05, 00:58
Great model and the best looking Colombiana I have done (which is saying something), but just as her exterior is incredibly beautiful, her interior is just as ugly. Her real name is NOT Alejandra, she is NOT from Barranquilla (nor Cali either but from the province of Santander) and she is really a piece of work emotionally. Again, good for ST but avoid getting entangled (not that I am complaining as I got value for my money despite taking her to an Andres which cost a bundle). Suppose I could post a few pics, despite my reluctance to do so in this anarchic environment, given that NY Expat already has posted some (though not showing as much skin).

Tom 33
04-10-05, 09:53
Right on Surf. I did 4 STs with her a little over a year ago. During #2 she wanted to marry me. During #4 I thought, "How can I get tired of this hot stuff?" There isn't much between the ears. And what's there may have been scrambled by the white stuff.

King of Sluts
04-17-05, 13:22
Colombianas are sharks in the water looking for a green card, they want our money, our lifestyle, and everything associated with our culture. They could care less about us, they just want that Green card and our money. Never let a colombiana come tot eh United States, they will look for a other latino boyfriend fast. They are human sharks in which 99 percent of the women are prostitutes, it is in their custom to become a prostitute.

Kos

Stan Moonie
04-17-05, 20:17
Sometimes I wonder if maybe you have never been to Colombia because you do not know what you are talking about. You claim 99 % of the woman are what? Give me and everyone else here a break please.

TheShadow2
04-18-05, 02:46
"99 percent of the women are prostitutes, it is in their custom to become a prostitute"
Not exaggerating or generalizing are you?

Beavis
04-18-05, 03:51
King of sluts you obviously know nothing about Colombian women other than the ones of LDV. Colombianas make the best wives of any latina women. Not the *****s naturally but there are some great women there. I know I married one and she could care less about a fucking green card. Maybe you should not go to Colombia and look for women on the set of the "Jerry Springer Show". Your name shows your level of intelligence.

Tony Buffalo
04-18-05, 04:14
I disagree with king of sluts because 100% of the women in this world are *****s. All the way from your mothers to the ladies of latin america. It is the way these women carry themseleves seperates them from the street walkers to the housewives on your blocks.

Surfer
04-19-05, 22:21
They really deserve each other. KOS: I will give you her number if you want (yes I am serious!). She fits your negative view of Colombianas to a T, and you deserve nothing less (than a cunniving ho). .

Beavis
04-19-05, 23:34
I agree Surfer this is why I seldom post anything on a free site.

King of Sluts
04-20-05, 03:39
Yeah, give me Alejandras phone number, if she is hot, I will bang her, then tell her to siphon all the cum out of my balls. I will treat her like the dirty ***** that she is. Please post a picture of her, i am sure that i already know here, but lets see the picture.

I have been to Cartagena three times and have to say the beach is a dump , and the touts are crazy. These people are lunatics for money on the beach,in the street, and just about everywhere else that is possible. I even had a guy try to sell me pictures in the airport.

BEAVIS IS WACKED, he does not post much, well , look at how many times he has posted, over 200 times, you sure have a lot of credibility moron. You contradict yourself in the same sentence. Boy, some of you are really stupid.

El Rey

Perkele
04-20-05, 05:52
I will treat her like the dirty ***** that she is. Ok. Here we are, guys trading info on how to find hoes all over the world. Well that's fine, but try to remember that its free to respect these girls. They're human beings too.

If you've been robbed etc. by these girls its 99% your own fault. They try anything to get ALL your money, so keeping this on your mind,you can have fun and keep most of your money.

KOS, chill out.

P

Crypton
04-20-05, 21:22
Perhaps some experienced mongers can help: I will be in Ecuador in June and am thinking about making a side trip to either Medellin or Cartagena (the air fare from Quito is about the same for both places). Which one would you guys recommend (the criteria being ease of mongering, quality of girls, safety, and overall good time). I have read many of the posts here - just a prisoner of indecision, I guess.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Beavis
04-21-05, 03:26
If you would open your eyes you will see that I did not post anything about Alejandra. I have no idea who Alejandra is so get your facts straight before you begin with the insults King of Pussies.

King of Sluts: Gone just a few minutes and I miss him already. Lived in Panama for 2 years and knows everything about Colombianas. The Forrest Gump of the internet. Run Forrest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we should start a pool bet on when he will join ******* in the banned users section.

Surfer
04-21-05, 04:18
If your Spanish is good, do Medellin but if not you'll probably find Cartagena more user friendly. Both will be better than Quito.

El Flaco
04-22-05, 21:02
Arrived in Cartagena and took a large apartment in Boca Grande for COP 80,000. Wheater is hot and cloudy, a little bit better today, that may make it worth to hang out by the beach a little. I have been here three nights and have not visited LDV yet. I have seen the street girls and was not too interested except for the one that I've posted pictures in the photo section. I love hookers dressed as that and could not resist this one. I was short on local currency and gave her USD 30 plus tax money, but it took a while to convince her, on the other hand she is nice to be with but not passionate.

The most business I did at pleyboy. I walk in in the first night and all the girls are absolutely doable with some really hot. The minimum drink is 7,000 and the barfine for all the night 100,000 that can be talked down to 80,000. The staff is friendly and I was talking a little with a pretty brunette, big boobs with braces, she had a little bit of attitude and told me covered BJ only. Then I call this legged slim blonde with tanned complexion. She turned out to be sweet and nice to be with. At some point a couple of civilian cops and a lot of soldiers walk in, turn all the light on, and start checking on customers. I was a little bit worried not having any ID with me and tolld this girl, L. She said she would go to get my passport at the apartment in case I was detained. Knowing her and the way that pleyboy business I trust she would have honestly helped me out. Luckly it wasn't necessary because the soldiers barely gave me a short look and just friskied others clients then left.
At pleyboy girl's numbers are give freely because the girl are free to do whatever they want during the day. So I call L. the following day for 100,000 plus taxi money and was happy, she has an incredible body and sweet personaly. Unfortunately she didn't get much excited so all the work remained on my side, that can be a little boring at times.

After the experience with the black L above, the following night I go back to pleyboy to take L. out for the whole night. I arrive and she wasn't there at 9 as promised. Her colleagues told that she was to come back shortly, but in the meanwhile I hook-up with this absolute beauty, M. very typical colombiana with tiny waisteline hips breast to die for, and super pretty face. Turns out that it was her first night and she was very nervous, wanted me to pay there, a lot of talks on the matter, in the meanwhile I talk on the phone to L. and tell her that if she doesn't come I was to take out someone else. At the end L. arrives and I take her out for dinner at the caracteristic plaza Domingo, that between food, singing and taxi can be quite expensive.
We spend the most part of the night for a reasonable 100,000, I had told her about the brunette M and she says that if this is my desire she will try convince her to come together at my apartment today for a trio. So I will call later and see what happens. The thing is that they are both sweet girls without too much experience and not tigers in bed. But, that is fine, one has to adapt himself to the situations and take the best out of everything. Beside, I do not really need hard sex has I had enough in the recent past.
The only other question in my mind is if I should call the pedicure lady that gave me her numer without me asking for.
over and out from el flaco.

El Flaco
04-24-05, 02:41
Yesterday I have received again the visit of Blonde L. I was kind of expecting her to bring Hot M. with her but no, she came alone... I wasn't really disappointed and we went out for some shopping. As always, that turned out to be more expensive than hard cash. But, still is a small price for an excellent time with a dedicated companionship. Even sex was better this time, with some girls just take time whilke others are tigers since the very first time.
Well at night I let Blonde L. go for her usual pleyboy business, looking for a small dinner I stop by this cafe terrace by the Hotel Paris. There, I found Black L with a couple of girlfriends, one was a tall girl named S. We have some dinner and chat and I decide that since the trio with the whites has faded out, I will have it with the Blacks. So we head back to my apartment and this went pretty much as I expected, at be beginning L. didn't really partecipated much as she was busy looking at her pictures on my thinkpad. In exchange, Tall S. proved to be a good player provinding excellent BBBJ and energy. As a friend monger told me once, trios are not an easy thing and it took quite a lot of work to get L. in the game, I was teasing her calling her wasted money, at the end we had enough fun with varied oral and intercourse.
No surprisingly, L. left when she deemed had given enough (and had another client waiting) so I stayed with Tall S. for the night, she was sweet but again energetic in bed. This girl has began working very recently and remained until late morning for breakfast and an excellent session. She liked my Cumbia Villera MP3's, we laught at lot at these explicit lyrics that gave her a vision on some culture she didn't knew. I have posted a picture of her in the photo section.
I'm now going to pick up the lady from the estetics shop next door and probably have a relaxed dinner and evening.
All is good in Cartagena, O and O.

Simone01
04-27-05, 01:03
Yoare in error, latinas are not more ***** than gringas it changes only the prices.Gringas are bither for biger money and latinas for less moneus of course. because they are poorer. But u can not sAY that gringas loves less money and good life than a latina. Everybody like good lifestyle tha diference is the price. Cheapers in poor nation and more expensive in Europe or USA. A nothing man in usa can be considered as a rich gringo in USA. This is the only diference.

Oceans Latobay
05-06-05, 12:36
I will be visiting Cartagena with a couple of friends during during May. We are all 25 y/o, athletic figured and well educated from the USA. I've visited a number of latin american countries and carribean countries but this is my first trip to Colombia. I'm trying to arrange housing for us to stay in preferably apartment style housing close to all the happenings such as clubs, beaches and other cool action to check out while we are visiting, does anyone know of good places to stay that are nice clean and located to happenings or a person to contact? Also I'm trying to place and ad in the local newspaper there in Cartagena (I'm already on Amigos does anyone know of any other good websites to meet Colombianos on?) so If anyone knows how I can arrange that please let me know.

Please feel free to PM me,

Thanks guys.

Tom 33
05-07-05, 02:26
See http://www.zepelion.com/apartamentos/index.htm for apartment rentals. Juan Ventura is a gem. He knows us well, has great places, and perfect locations.

As far as placing ads, don't bother. I wouldn't bother with amigos.com either. You will find all you want at La Dolce Vita, Giro Matto, and the beach in front of Hotel Las Velas.

The local online newspaper is http://www.eluniversal.com.co/

Latina Passion
05-07-05, 07:28
Perkele: First of all your right on the money with treating the hoes with respect, that gets you a hell of a long way! But they are who they are and we are who we are! Dude are you out of your mind! I get robbed and in most cases it is 99% my fault? Bro I know that your trying to make a point here but dude I go take a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) and forget to but all my shit in lock down and it is my fault that the puta rips me off?

Again I agree with the respect thking all the way, but if a hoe acts like a Mujer then that is how I will treat her if she behaves like a Puta, then I will kick her ass to the curb in a New York Minute, and if I catch her trying to steal from me!

King of Sluts: Dude your statement is just to fucking wacked to even waste my time with a response! Fuck it! The beches suck, the touts are all after your money, all the woman there are prostitutes, (sorry 99% of them) the people of Cartagena are all crazy, there culture is all fucked, and they all want to come to the states. All of which you oppose!

But your dumb ass keeps going back for more! KoS: Do you actually read your shiot before you hit the send button? I hate that place, I hate that place, but I can't wait to get back there just so I can leave that place!

Dude you sound like my ex-wife! Man the fuck up, and move the fuck on! LMAO!

Latina Passion
05-07-05, 08:18
Sorry guys this is post is real late, but still neeed to share with you all!

I hit the beach Thanksgiving day 2004. My buddy Alex picked me up from the airport, took me to my Hotel room and tucked me in, a joke OK!

First of all this guy Alex is the absolute shit, he knows everybody in Cartagena and everyone know his ass! This cat is a real honest guy and can hook you up with just about anything that is legal, and all he ask for is a descent tip!

I stayed at the Decameron All Inclusive, not recommended by Surfer, and he was right not Chica friendly at all, but if there is a will there is a way!

This trip I was cash poor and credit card rich, the reason for my pick in hotels! As far as Chicas go all you have to do is book the room for two people in advance! My buddy set me up with a Chica in advance, and she was 32 and hot! Damn I thought she was 25 or so!

The Hotel Decameron does the wrist band thing, so all you have to do is check in, and tell them that you guest will be here later, when she gets there just give her the wrist band and your good to go!

If you want to get rid of that Chica and get another, just surgically remove her wrist band and glue, tape or lick to your next Chicas wrist!

All Inclusive for two was $80 U.S. a night not to bad, the food was OK, but you are sure to find MUCH better in town, like I said I was on a credit card budget this time!

This trip four days and did not hit LDV one time, this trip I hung out in the old city and had the best time of my life! Nothing but Salsa dancing till dawn, and god I had an absolute blast!

Spanish: My Espanol sucks but so so I! If you make an effort to speak Spanish to them they are so damn impressed and that also will go a hell of a long way, makes them feel special I guess!

Hell when I got into troble, I broke out my translator and they where even more impressed, that I made an even bigger attempt to talk with them in Spanish!

So what did I pay! Hotel scroll! My Chica food fun and $50 at the end. For you guys that wnat to call me cheap, fuck you, I don't have a friend in the States introduce me to a girl and pay her for her services! Tiped Alex $50 for the intro and paid him $100 to teach her more English!

My Old City Chicas $25 for a few hours!

Short report guys and long over due, but at least i do share with the Forum!

Cachorro
05-07-05, 19:03
First of all this guy Alex is the absolute shit, he knows everybody in Cartagena and everyone know his ass! This cat is a real honest guy and can hook you up with just about anything that is legal, and all he ask for is a descent tip!

My 2 cents on guides in Cartagena. Never hire one.

You may think that having a guide gets you locals' prices. Wrong! The first thing they'll do is make sure you're paying the gringo rate, plus negotiate a further upcharge. This upcharge is their commission on any session you do, sometimes drinks as well.

I am a pretty generous guy, especially in a country where prices are cheap. But I got tired of that generosity being abused by guides and taxi drivers in Cartagena. Example, we invited the taxi driver to wait for us inside Casa de Marino. Bought a round of beers and included him in it. Later came back and found out he'd had 3 beers on our tab, didn't ask me or my friend if it was OK. And the next day I found out that the taxi driver and guide were also getting a commission off each of our drinks, which of course they never mentioned.

Alex can't be trusted, only hung out with him a few hours and it's obvious he'll say anything for money. His advice was not worth paying for either, he took us to one place and it was shit. During that time I saw him rip off his so called friend by collecting money over and above what he'd actually paid at the bar for drinks.

LP, I'm glad you had a good time in Cartagena. The above is only my opinion, in the end we all should please ourselves on vacation so I am not criticising your choice. Just adding my experience. But I would also add that Alex has a very poor reputation in previous reports on the forum, as well as from locals in Cartagena that I met.

Tom 33
05-07-05, 21:04
Cachorro is right on the mark on all counts. Alex is a decent enough kid, but he is the product of Colombian society. Everyone is on commission.

Since roughly 80% of the tourist pesos in Cartagena come from other Colombians, it's not a matter of fucking the foreigner. This town is geared to fuck the tourist.

Latina Passion
05-07-05, 23:38
We could be talking about two different people here! I saw a few post on an Alex that owns a taxi cab, but this is not the Alex I'm talking about!

In any case my experenice with Alex the three times that I have benn to Cartagena have all been great! The only time that I have tiped him was my last trip to CTG last November!

Hell the $50 bucks I tiped him was well worth it. Cachorro, I hear you tho I hate getting ripped off even if it is for a dime!

Sylvester
05-08-05, 16:12
We could be talking about two different people here! I saw a few post on an Alex that owns a taxi cab, but this is not the Alex I'm talking about!

In any case my experenice with Alex the three times that I have benn to Cartagena have all been great! The only time that I have tiped him was my last trip to CTG last November!

Hell the $50 bucks I tiped him was well worth it. Cachorro, I hear you tho I hate getting ripped off even if it is for a dime!I know exactly which Alex you are talking about, and well as Alex the taxi driver. Alex the guide is a street hustler, and as such is only looking to separate you from your money. 3 trips and all you paid was $50 ? This guy wants $50k peso a day for his services. Further you end up paying for food and drinks and entrances to any club. Worse, he loves to run up the minutes on your cell phone. Working with Alex is like adopting a child.

I dont know why some people rave about his services, they are completely over-rated. Anyone can find pros in Cartagena, why do you need a guide for that ?

There are numerous bad reports on other sites regarding Alex the guide. LP, give it time, I guarantee your opinion on Alex will change.

Sylvester
05-08-05, 16:29

Hell the $50 bucks I tiped him was well worth it. Cachorro, I hear you tho I hate getting ripped off even if it is for a dime!Alex the guide (not taxi Alex) is a street hustler, plain and simple. His sole purpose is to separtate you from your money. The guy wants $50k peso a day for his services, this does not include food and drinks for the day and or night. Further, he skims money off the pros he finds you, as well as inflates the prices of any by the hour room you rent. If he see's you have a cell phone, he will run out your minutes on it.

Dont be fooled into thinking he is your friend, he is not ! I dont like wasting money, and Alex is a big waste of money.

Slumlord
05-08-05, 19:25
Never again.

Latina Passion - I assume you tipped him $50 ON TOP of his fee of 50,000P per day plus expenses. Especially since all he talks about is getting a good tip at the end.

Sylvester hit the nail on the head - being with Alex is like adopting a child. He won't shut up, ever. Constantly running his mouth and in a loud voice - very embarrassing.

I used him for 2 days before dismissing him. I don't mind guys that are all about the money, buy don't make it so obvious. It just took the pleasure out of being at a club when he's constantly asking for money for drinks or whatever.

I will give him this: he ALWAYS smiled, even when I was telling him to shut the fuck up. I didn't come on vacation to listen to someone else's problems.

And after using him to translate on the second day (the primary reason I hired him), I dismissed him - and never regretted it.

My first and only experience with a "guide".

YOU DON'T NEED A GUIDE IN CARTAGENA - VERY TOURIST FRIENDLY.

Frankly, I don't think you need a guide in any city - but that's just me. I think all the info you need can be found on this and other boards. That's why I belong to boards - FOR THE INFO - isn't that why you belong to the board?

SL

Tom 33
05-09-05, 01:10
The Alex that owns the taxi is not a kid. I am glad that you enjoyed your experiences with Alex the street hustler. I do not believe that many others will share your opinion.

Latina Passion
05-09-05, 04:13
As far as I'm concerned Alex is a good guy, I'm sorry if some of you have had a bad experience with the man, however I just can't concur with you all!

Trust me I do know the man is a hustler, but from my experience it was a bargain! $50 bucks for 10 to 15 hours of his time and he hooked me up with a fine ass Chica, in my blind eyes nothing wrong with that picture!~

And the $50 I tipped him came from my generosity, he did not even ask for it!

Truth be known he might be just a tad bit bias in my case!

Guys thanks for your input and heads up about Alex, time to move on tho!

LP

Razor
05-10-05, 03:33
I been reading for the last two weeks this Cartagena Forum, because I'll be
there in 5 weeks more, first time, but I had been in other places of Colombia
specific at Bogota. My question, What about 3 holers girls? like we find in Rio or Buenos aires, where about 50 % are completas. Any at LDV? I'm taking
note about places to stay, I prefer a private apartment and for sure I'll be
at LDV and Pleyboy to check the material. Thanks for any input.

Happy hunting and out

Razor

Surfer
05-12-05, 02:32
Maybe the others saw your member and got scared (if you are hung like John Holmes), but I'd say more like 90% in Rio are into completo. Not my thing (though I did it in Rio several times when the garota ASKED ME TO), but I'd be VERY surprised if you have a 50% rate of success in Colombia which is ingherently a conservative country/culture (unlike Brasil). Ditto for duplas and festinhas: if you want wild you best stick with Brasil (or SE Asia) as Colombianas are more prone to GFE than Buttman in Brazil style action.

Razor
05-12-05, 05:51
Surfer....I realize about that now....I guess I have to control my appetite
for my next visit to Bs As, but I'll try anyway in Cartagena.....maybe with
some luck and timing I'll be able to find a darling ready for "El completo",
always happened to me. Thanks for the reply.

Happy hunting.....and out

Razor

Oceans Latobay
05-13-05, 10:58
Me and my amigos are coming from Miami to Panama for 5 days then to Cartagena for 7 days on Copa Airlines for $412 Round Trip! Anyone who will be down there May 21st - May 28th shoot me a PM and maybe we can get together and chica hunt and have good times. I've been lining up some cool chicks online and have em ready to go and I'm looking forward to arriving. Anyone know how much a cabbie is to Laguito from the Airport? Any contacts would be appreciated feel free to PM me. I will provide plenty of pics and a nice trip report.

Peace!

Trendy Andy
05-13-05, 14:03
Gentlemen,

Here is my two cent for using a guide in Cartagena.

Save the money for that, you will be much more sucessfull when you speak some spain. Believe me, it is not a difficult language!

Trendy Andy

I cant describe if you will have half the fun when you are not in spanish ore have the double if yuo are in.

Sylvester
05-13-05, 22:12
Me and my amigos are coming from Miami to Panama for 5 days then to Cartagena for 7 days on Copa Airlines for $412 Round Trip! Anyone who will be down there May 21st - May 28th shoot me a PM and maybe we can get together and chica hunt and have good times. I've been lining up some cool chicks online and have em ready to go and I'm looking forward to arriving. Anyone know how much a cabbie is to Laguito from the Airport? Any contacts would be appreciated feel free to PM me. I will provide plenty of pics and a nice trip report.

Peace!I think it was around 10k to 12k peso.

TheShadow2
05-15-05, 00:19
...it was 10k from the airport to laguito. I usually confirm it before I get in the cab to quell any ideas to raise it. It's 4k from laguito to the old city, it helps to remember that. I'll be there during your trip, I'll PM you and maybe we get a beer one night...

A158
05-17-05, 01:24
Hello fellow monger,

What is exactly a 3 holer, I'm not familiar with the term. Also, any one planning to be in Cartagena middle of June?