PDA

View Full Version : Medellin Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268

Combo
01-08-12, 04:46
Classicos reminds me of The Del Rey in CR lot of hardcores, not that some of the women in there aren't gorgeous, but I had my fill of 10's who just aren't worth it-aside from that I love the Haitian girls-they are just so nice and accomadating-I guess they appreciate their being able to stay in the DR-I'm hoping Colombia babes will make me forget the beach too-And from the posts I read they might make me forget my flight back to the States.Both the DR and Colombia are worthwhile mongering vacation destinations. If one has the time and money, definitely visit both. Of course, if you have money to burn and don't mind the overnight flight, Rio is still superior to either.

MiamiHeatLuver
01-08-12, 20:08
So how did you end up a senior member of a sex mongering forum if you don't pay for ass and have this wonderful piece living with you? Inquiring minds want to know.

And keep the "besos" to yourself, we don't want them because we are heterosexual on this board.Too many "blessings, suerte, besos, good energy" given away much to freely on this board. Je je

MiamiHeatLuver
01-08-12, 20:10
Ahh! A veteran standing up for another veteran. The pussy put me on his ignore list, so I can't see his posts, another pussy move to back up the other pussy moves he has made. In all my years here I have never put another member on the ignore list, but he will be my first.You want to bet this mofo is a returning member using a different handle? I would take that to the bank.

Hillbilly69
01-08-12, 21:35
You are all paying for ass in a 3rd world country for a reason. Because you are invisible to american women!

You can fool yourselves into thinking Colombia has beautiful women but in reality they are for the most part short, brown with small tits. American women blow them to smitherines!6 of last 10 Miss Universes are from Latin America 0 from the USA. Want to explain why Tiger Woods, Donald Trump, Michael Jordan, Tom Brady, Robert Duval all were married or engaged to foreign chics? MJ just got engaged to Cuban American this week. Maybe you can knock at the gate of their Mansions and picket as they come out tell them they aren't wanted by American girls? People who don't date Latin chics probably can't afford it anyway.

I don't pay for ass, don't want to live in Colombia and have a sweet lady downstairs with monster boobs, money, blue eyes and blonde hair that allows me to go anywhere I want and when I want just to make sure I don't leave her.Glad your mom enjoys your company!

Gary1
01-08-12, 23:11
Hey EZYNGO thanks; ya, I'd like the contact info on the 3 chicas. And any info in general on GFE $ relationships. Nieve. What does PM me mean? BBBJ strategy in New Life: Before bedroom, I would have each girl come and sit with me in chair. Mostly, not always, myself or taxi / guide would ask about the BBBJ and kissing for propina. All cases were successful. Same results in Sandiego Grill. Anybody getting BBBJ in Energy? Speak Spanish? I study allot, but oddly, I'm all from my text book, and dic, and unfortunatly with no listning or talking. Great fun however studying and trying. Highly recomended! Studying. Will make you feel productive towards your goals. Appearance: I'm in my 50's, tall, slim, medium beard. Fair skin. I dress well. Dress slacks, shoes, and stylish top. Not expensive. Clean the wean well. They want to smell the soap! I'm relatively gentle with the girls. I am directive. Firm: Only with me on top position, when supporting myself with my left arm. I lay my right forearm and hand accross their neck and chest, rt. Elbow under their chin, and message with moderate pressure. In general, I work the girls to the end, putting them thru many positions. Girls were always very complaint. For me light kissing goes along way but I would like more. Light kissing is normal to expect. Heavey kissing anyone? Hooter girls? Just mind boggling. I did not talk with them. QUESTION: Are there any other casas (excluding Energy) with large numbers of quality girls like New Life? Does anyone have current hands-on info on the other casas on the map? Cherchez. : Thanks for the casa map. I actualy had it in Medellin, visited only 3 casas from the map. Unfortunatly, don't know the names but they had nothing! Four girls each. 6's maybe. So, where else to go daytime? Important: Anybody with 'Sling-box media' info / experience. Can I post a phone # of my taxi / guide?

Frank Casio
01-09-12, 06:52
Hey Runner up,

I know I'm probably going to get a lot of guys here pissed at me again, they think I'm bragadotious, but I'll tell it like it is. I wouldn't say I was invisible to American women, I just don't want to play their games or be charged with sexual harrassment. It's much easier for me here, not afraid of anything. Look where Mike Tyson and all his millions landed him, that would never happen here.

As to why I don't think I'm invisible this is why; I live in Tampa, Florida, and as I was sitting at a Winghouse Bar in Hillsborough County, a gorgeous blue eyed blonde stood up in front of everybody and said I was the most handsome guy in there, this was about a minute after her boyfriend went to the car, or somewhere. I was scared shitless, I thought,"oh no, I'm going to get in a fight, they're going to put me on probation or something and I'll never be able to come back to my Medellin Paradise". That was the only thing going through my mind the whole time.

The girl next to me was laughing or giggling. And even after her boyfriend came back she kept asking me for my phone number discreetly. She must have been drunk or something, but I still wouldn't say I'm invisible to American women. I have lots of pictures of myself posted on this board, so you can actually look them up and decide for yourself.

And guys, please don't hate me. This really happenned and I'm Just responding to Runner Up's comments here.

Frank Casio!

Guys. Try to get along. Nobody here is any better than any other. You are all paying for ass in a 3rd world country for a reason. Because you are invisible to american women!

You can fool yourselves into thinking Colombia has beautiful women but in reality they are for the most part short, brown with small tits. American women blow them to smitherines! I love a lusty redhead with white skin and monster boobs!

So stop with the insults and be happy that you can buy a ticket to Colombia to try to fill the great void of not being wanted.

I don't pay for ass, don't want to live in Colombia and have a sweet lady downstairs with monster boobs, money, blue eyes and blonde hair that allows me to go anywhere I want and when I want just to make sure I don't leave her.

Besos!

Ricker
01-09-12, 14:37
Thanks a lot for replying, and also thank you for your kind tone in telling me that it is not so difficult to find the info I was asking for.

To be honest, I felt lost in the Medelling Reports thread, but I neglected to pay enough attention to the Medellin List section. OK, I admit I am guilty.

MUCHAS GRACIAS AMIGODe nada Black Page, very understandable.

The ' Lists' for each city are usually the best start for info, and then use the search feature to more explore
for reports on a specific place.

The city forums, especially the Medellin board, are usually full of lively debate, and even more when some notorious posters, often disguised as new posters, reappear
to stir the pot a bit.

If not taken too seriously, it's actually fun and humorous.

Good luck and enjoy amigo.

Ezyngo
01-09-12, 16:14
Looks like the coward did the same to me! First time I have seen that in six years here.What did I do?

EZ

Ricker
01-09-12, 19:33
... I have lots of pictures of myself posted on this board, so you can actually look them up and decide for yourself ...

... And guys, please don't hate me.

Frank Casio!I looked up your pictures Frank, you're right, you are incredibly handsome, congratulations!

Psychman
01-09-12, 21:32
I looked up your pictures Frank, you're right, you are incredibly handsome, congratulations!Plus 1. Cuanto sera para todo la noche?

Member #4394
01-10-12, 04:12
I think the terms were tiered like 1-2-3 in the coldwar era. Second world indicated the communist bloc.

Second world is not a viable term, it's not tiered like 1-2-3. This is basic stuff, people.

Member #4394
01-10-12, 04:34
Just curious, but why don't you like casas? I thought you used to like them.

I am not a fan of the Casas so I doubt I will go unless when my crew arrives then they will twist my arm, and force me to partake.

Frank Casio
01-10-12, 06:59
Ha, ha Ricker, very funny. I'm glad you don't think so, but if you only knew, ha, ha.

Frank Casio!

I looked up your pictures Frank, you're right, you are incredibly handsome, congratulations!

Frank Casio
01-10-12, 07:19
Hey Matt,

The reason some guys don't like "casas", it's like everything, they don't know how to use them. I've only been to Sexy's once since I have been back, but I'm dying to return. Fortunately or unfortunately I have too many normal girlfriends and not enough "leche" to go around.

I don't like to give my secrets away anymore, but what the heck. It might not work for you guys anyways, I don't know. But I've taken tons of guys to Sexy's and they pretty much let me do what I want. I ussually go to the back room and sit down with 2-3 girls and buy them beers for 3k pesos, cheaper than striptease bars. I sit with them for 1-2 hrs. And then just either take a duo back for 65k pesos for 50 minutes, or take two, but one at a time for 45 minutes each. 40k pesos each. I love it, but don't have enough time or "leche".

Frank Casio!

Just curious, but why don't you like casas? I thought you used to like them.

Errol Flynn
01-10-12, 09:29
Sadly, I haven't been back to MDE in a while, but what I like about MDE defies all the last posts: there is something for everyone. Personally, I don't like the Casas. There are cute girls at bargain prices, but for me the sex has been mechanical and the hunt uninspiring. If you like it, god bless. Mayorista is slightly more up my alley (if I had Frank as a guide I might get quite a bit out of it) , but I have yet to really feel satisfied there. I'm a guy who likes the Mansion (Casa Blanca 1) because I have a chance to make a connection to the girls, and if it's good extend our relationship beyond wham bam thank you mam. But That's just me. You want central strip clubs with everything from silicone MILFS to probably pregnant teeny boppers who will go bareback, you've got it. You want high end Paisas at fancy restaurants who won't give you the time of day unless you have an entourage, you got it, Silicone Tits at LKindas Mujeres? Tranny street walkers? Sweet college girls who want to see Pablo Escobar's ranch? It's all out there. So to each his own. I just love Colombian pussy. And am jealous of you guys who get there all the time.

John Gault
01-10-12, 15:01
Just curious, but why don't you like casas? I thought you used to like them.Nothing new to really add to the other fellow who responded to your post. I think the main drawback for me is the thrill of the hunt is gone. It is to much like shooting fish in a barrel. Anymore my main goal as a monger is to find keepers not just to have quick, and cheap sexo. The casas are great if you just want a nut, but I need more interview time to find the Gems so I mostly pass on a casa run. Now don't forget (basic mongering tool) get the phome numbers if you find a good one in your Casa experence.

Did I mention I also dislike the lighting in the Casa rooms?

On another note I met an old SW I had not seen in a while. I didn't recognize her at first as before she was thin but now she has filled out nicely, and her hair was much longer, and very beautiful. She was in the past a good girl for me, but always stopped just short of being a GFE. Well in the elevator she attacked me with a passion, and in the room she was in no hurry which was a good thing as the leche was not at full tank. So after her performance she moved to the top of my list.

I needed a experence like that as I took a new girl who was friendly enough, but once her clothes came off I saw she had massive scaring over a lot of her body. She said it was from a motorcycle mishap.

Thanks for the queston as it gave me an excuse to write a half ass trip report. Nice to see the MDE board getting back to the real issues. I think in the future if anyone attacks me again I will just put them on ignor, and not respond. Why feed into the BS. Let them be deprived of what little intel I give out.

BayBoy
01-10-12, 15:04
I think the terms were tiered like 1-2-3 in the coldwar era. Second world indicated the communist bloc.

The terminology now is:

1st World.

Developing World.

Third World

Member #4394
01-10-12, 18:05
Thanks for the response JG. I usually go to casas to find girls I can bring to my hotel later. Same for Mayorista!

Nothing new to really add to the other fellow who responded to your post. I think the main drawback for me is the thrill of the hunt is gone. It is to much like shooting fish in a barrel. Anymore my main goal as a monger is to find keepers not just to have quick, and cheap sexo. The casas are great if you just want a nut, but I need more interview time to find the Gems so I mostly pass on a casa run. Now don't forget (basic mongering tool) get the phome numbers if you find a good one in your Casa experence.

Did I mention I also dislike the lighting in the Casa rooms?

On.

MiamiHeatLuver
01-10-12, 21:18
I looked up your pictures Frank, you're right, you are incredibly handsome, congratulations!I'm kind of melancholy that this douche bag put me on his ignore list, the only way I can get my laughs in and see his posts is when somebody "quotes" him, then I can read his drug induced diatribes. So please people keep quoting him for my shits and giggles. LOL

TweedleD
01-10-12, 23:57
I'm this douche bag that, the only way I can get my laughs in is when somebody shits and giggles.I really don't understand this?

Ezyngo
01-11-12, 02:42
I really don't understand this?Stop doctoring / modifying / manipulating / changing what other mongers post on this board. That was not what he said / posted. Not sure why you are doing this. Strange hombre!

Cheers.

Ezyngo
01-11-12, 02:45
Thanks for the response JG. I usually go to casas to find girls I can bring to my hotel later. Same for Mayorista!Welcome back Matt!

Ricker
01-11-12, 04:32
Stop doctoring / modifying / manipulating / changing what other mongers post on this board. That was not what he said / posted. Not sure why you are doing this. Strange hombre!

Cheers.I agree, very strange to modify another guy's post.

John Gault
01-11-12, 18:06
I agree, very strange to modify another guy's post.Strange stuff going on this board lately.

On another note, as you guys know the MDE girls love Aguardiente. I have been buying small bottles, and it is getting expensive. Yesterday I went to the wholesale market, and bought a huge bottle for 47 K. Man I was proud of myself for that money saving move. I'm not so proud this morning as I see the bottle is now half empty. What happened is I had my new number one girl over, and we were hitting the stuff pretty good. After a couple of hours she asked if her Amiga could visit. Sure I said as I was in a real good mood at the time. Lina shows up and diggs in to the stuff. After a while she asks me for a Propina. Sure I say as soon as you take your top off. So what I thought was going to be a one on one night turned into a very hot threesome. Funny thing was this was way better than the one I had engeneered myself the other night.

This piece of advice is for Neebes as the Vets know this by heart." Don't try to keep up drinking with a Colombiana " LOL

MiamiHeatLuver
01-11-12, 18:14
I really don't understand this?I see he's having a fun time time taking people's words out of context. Playing both roles of Tweedle dee and dumb. Je je thick skin people. Especially in forums.

MiamiHeatLuver
01-11-12, 18:24
Strange stuff going on this board lately.

On another note, as you guys know the MDE girls love Aguardiente. I have been buying small bottles, and it is getting expensive. Yesterday I went to the wholesale market, and bought a huge bottle for 47 K. Man I was proud of myself for that money saving move. I'm not so proud this morning as I see the bottle is now half empty. What happened is I had my new number one girl over, and we were hitting the stuff pretty good. After a couple of hours she asked if her Amiga could visit. Sure I said as I was in a real good mood at the time. Lina shows up and diggs in to the stuff. After a while she asks me for a Propina. Sure I say as soon as you take your top off. So what I thought was going to be a one on one night turned into a very hot threesome. Funny thing was this was way better than the one I had engeneered myself the other night.

This piece of advice is for Neebes as the Vets know this by heart." Don't try to keep up drinking with a Colombiana " LOLI was paying 52k Garrafa of Tapa azul (the preferred) sugar free of guaro at exito. Colombianas will drink whatever with the higher estrato girls going straight for your tequila, vodka or baileys, bypassing any guaro or ron. The prepagos and lower estrato girls drink guaro just like what it means "fire water" and like to get stupid drunk sometimes for a lot of different reasons. Try and avoid the belligerent when drunk girls, nothing but a headache and before you know it you'll have the portero or security banging on your door!

EstebanH
01-11-12, 19:12
I love a lusty redhead with white skin and monster boobs!

I don't pay for ass, don't want to live in Colombia and have a sweet lady downstairs with monster boobs, money, blue eyes and blonde hair that allows me to go anywhere I want and when I want just to make sure I don't leave her.

Besos!I think I have seen your red haired lady with white skin and monster boobs:

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDxfmmDkYMROrqCGt088F8tLiKCPm6A0WLD3ER6kyW6X4ovfef

Tempoecorto
01-12-12, 00:08
Romeo, para mi fue aun placer estar contigo, me encantase tu eres nuy guapo. Tu cuerpo es precioso. Me encantas.

Romeo it was a pleasure to be with you. I liked you. You are good looking, you body is precise."Precioso" means "precious" in English bro Romir, Romero or Romeo, not "precise"!

Baywatc3
01-12-12, 00:15
I've been to Medellin four times and have gone to most of the strip clubs and casa. I am returning in one week for my 50th be-day and this time I really wanted to hit the street scene in el centro. Last time I tried to find but had a hard time other than 53 and degrief. Can somebody give me some good directions for the street scene in el centro. I have been unable to search the forum using the search function.

Thanks

Ezyngo
01-12-12, 01:34
"Precioso" means "precious" in English bro Romir, Romero or Romeo, not "precise"!Two guys, or whatever, Tempoecorto and Romir, just fell out of the blue sky, together hand in hand, and landed in the Medellin forum. Very strange because I do not have the faintest idea of what they were talking about.

EZ.

Hasideas Tao
01-12-12, 03:54
Anyone ever purchase at the duty free shop when leaving the USA for Colombia? I can imagine having to pay some fee when I arrive. Anyone have any experience? Could make for a nice gift. I love gifts which I can also enjoy.

FYI: I tried Patron Cafe on New Years Eve and loved it. So being the resourceful guy I am, the other night I tried mixing Cuervo with Kahlua. Not quite the same but still pretty good. I used a 1 to 1 ratio. I imagine that might be something Colombianas might enjoy.

I was paying 52k Garrafa of Tapa azul (the preferred) sugar free of guaro at exito. Colombianas will drink whatever with the higher estrato girls going straight for your tequila, vodka or baileys, bypassing any guaro or ron. The prepagos and lower estrato girls drink guaro just like what it means "fire water" and like to get stupid drunk sometimes for a lot of different reasons. Try and avoid the belligerent when drunk girls, nothing but a headache and before you know it you'll have the portero or security banging on your door!

Manizales911
01-12-12, 04:18
Anyone ever purchase at the duty free shop when leaving the USA for Colombia? I can imagine having to pay some fee when I arrive. Anyone have any experience? Could make for a nice gift. I love gifts which I can also enjoy.

FYI: I tried Patron Cafe on New Years Eve and loved it. So being the resourceful guy I am, the other night I tried mixing Cuervo with Kahlua. Not quite the same but still pretty good. I used a 1 to 1 ratio. I imagine that might be something Colombianas might enjoy.I always buy bottles at the duty free almost every time I travel, no fees on arrival anywhere yet.

Cuervo is horse [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) compared to Patron but you can keep the Cafe.

BayBoy
01-12-12, 07:03
I've been to Medellin four times and have gone to most of the strip clubs and casa. I am returning in one week for my 50th be-day and this time I really wanted to hit the street scene in el centro. Last time I tried to find but had a hard time other than 53 and degrief. Can somebody give me some good directions for the street scene in el centro. I have been unable to search the forum using the search function.

ThanksThere's 2 SW areas in El Centro. One is at Calle 51 and Cra 53. Stretching for about a block in each direction. Close to Iglesia Vera Cruz. SWs of varying kinds: young and old, fat and skinny, white-brown-black, tall and short etc. Price around 20K for a short time. Plus short time hotels charge anywhere from 3-7K.

L.

The other is a few blocks away at 53 Degrief and Cra. 54. Same story but maybe a little bit younger ones. Price is 20K, but the hotels all charge 10K.

L.

Both areas are scrufty with a lot of street people and hard drinking Colombians. I've been to these places dozens and dozens of times and never been robbed, just be careful and watch your back.

L.

Personally at the first area I go to Cafe Cataraca have a coffee and watch the chicas go by. At the 2nd area I go to bar El Faro order a beer and just hang out until I make my choice.

Ezyngo
01-12-12, 16:40
There's 2 SW areas in El Centro.I gave up on the SW scenes a while a go. I went there a few times during the day. Very disappointed in a sense that there were no chicas above a 4. Maybe it was just not my luck. You could find better looking chicas in the daytime at Mayo, IMHO.

Cheers.

Youngman44
01-12-12, 16:53
[QUOTE=Hasideas Tao; 1236376]Anyone ever purchase at the duty free shop when leaving the USA for Colombia? I can imagine having to pay some fee when I arrive. Anyone have any experience? Could make for a nice gift. I love gifts which I can also enjoy.

I always buy the $500 amount. You get a 15% discount. Never had any problems bringing it in. Its all you can carry. And for me that is 3 50 lb bags. My carry on. And two bags of Duty free. Lots. They xray it and sometimes go thru it. But never charged me yet. Knock on wood.

Hioctane
01-12-12, 17:37
I agree, very strange to modify another guy's post.Some loser troll modified my post too and then commented on it. Makes them look like a bigger loser than they already do.

MiamiHeatLuver
01-12-12, 17:54

FYI: I tried Patron Cafe on New Years Eve and loved it. So being the resourceful guy I am, the other night I tried mixing Cuervo with Kahlua. Not quite the same but still pretty good. I used a 1 to 1 ratio. I imagine that might be something Colombianas might enjoy.Thats all I do, at the MIAMI airport I bring one extra carry on bag INSIDE one of my carry on bags, which I fill just with booze. The duty free will have no problem selling you the booze and the customs in Colombia so far have not fucked with me. I split it up carry four in the bag and then stuff 2 more in the suitcase. Duty free has the best prices around, like 2 bottles of absolut or smirnoff for $40, 2 bottles of patron where like $60, 2 bottles of baileys for like $40, they have "top shelf" shit as well but my ladies are more than satisfied with the for-mentioned. Cheapest prices I've ever encountered.

Sailor Jim
01-12-12, 22:02
Ahh! .The pussy put me on his ignore list, so I can't see his posts, another pussy move .I thought it was the other way around. I put you on ignore I can't see your posts. But you can still see mine.

Either way you can't see his posts becuse he was deleted by Jackson about 10 days ago.

Sailor Jim
01-12-12, 22:24
Thats all I do, at the MIAMI airport I bring one extra carry on bag INSIDE one of my carry on bags, which I fill just with booze. The duty free will have no problem selling you the booze and the customs in Colombia so far have not fucked with me. I split it up carry four in the bag and then stuff 2 more in the suitcase. Duty free has the best prices around, like 2 bottles of absolut or smirnoff for $40, 2 bottles of patron where like $60, 2 bottles of baileys for like $40, they have "top shelf" shit as well but my ladies are more than satisfied with the for-mentioned. Cheapest prices I've ever encountered.In all airports I have dealt with in the Americas I am handed the duty free items as I am enting the plane / gate, already wrapped up. Most US airports' Duty Free shops are more expensive than regular stores (jewlery, perfume, candy, makeup) and usually the same price on booze if you have a discount liquor store near you.

Or just buy in Colombia. Most lower end items eg: Baileys 750ML is 38. 000 at Exito / Carrefour = USD$20. 75 at today's exchange rate.

I buy my booze (not available in Colombia like single malts or DJ 1942 Tequila Or better priced stuff in the US like Grey Goose) in the US at the Duty Free shops on the way to Colombia instead of beforehand (packed in my suitaces) because of the airline weight restrictions. The Duty Free stuff does not count towards any weight total. This since you are handed the bag of bottles as you are walking on the plane. I usually grab 3 or 5 bottles depending.

Like MiamiHeatLuvr when I land in Colombia I stuff a bottle or two in my carry on and stick the remainig 1 or 2 bottles in each of my suitcases. Never a problem with customs.

Artisttyp
01-12-12, 22:50
The Duty Free stuff does not count towards any weight total. This since you are handed the bag of bottles as you are walking on the plane. I usually grab 3 or 5 bottles depending.Some airlines do count duty free purchases towards carry-on weight. I recently researched a flight on Cathay Pacific and they mentioned just that. I've noticed that airlines are all over the place these days with weight and size restrictions. Cathay Pacific expects economy travelers to carry on a limit of 15lbs and checked luggage of 44lbs. 44 lbs minus another 7lb for the weight of my empty suitcase leaves me with a lot of laundry!

Check with your airline so you know THIER rules.

Mr Gogo
01-12-12, 23:24
I thought it was the other way around. I put you on ignore I can't see your posts. But you can still see mine.

Either way you can't see his posts becuse he was deleted by Jackson about 10 days ago.I couldn't see his posts unless someone replied to it. To me its like hitting someone with a sucker punch and then running away, instead of dealing with the rest, good or bad.

BlkPanther
01-13-12, 02:34
Gran Hotel, Calle 54 # 45-92, Calle 54 (Caracas) with Carrera 46 (Av. Oriental). Chica friendly. Rates: 100k-228k, Pool. Tel: 4-513-4455. mercadeo@granhotel.com.co

http://www.granhotel.com.co/

I stay here whenever I feel I want to bang more chicas from the casas than the non-pros. It is very close to basically all the casas- within walking distance. One caution is that it is still in the 'danger zone' at night once the sun goes down.

Cheers.I'm going to MDE next week and need a room for two nights after I have to leave my apartment. What's the best way to reserve a room if your Spanish is limited? Do they speak English there?

Thanks

Hasideas Tao
01-13-12, 03:06
Thanks guys for all the replies about booze. Funny how the duty free shops do not publish prices or many details at all on their web site for what they sell. Anyone have a good link for duty free prices?

I could not find Baily's on the Exito web site. Is this really a paisa favorite? I've never seen anyone drinking it or ask for it in CO. Personally, I think it's gross. But hey, whatever loosens you up.

To sum up, it seems like if you want something specific thats in the mid to high end range, duty free is the way to go. Otherwise, just buy when you arrive.

Personally I really enjoy Rum and Aguardiente when in CO, which are both inexpensive. And I have rarely had a paisa say no to either. I am also a fairly seasoned whiskey drinker and in Colombia it always seemed pretty expensive. Duty free here I come.

In all airports I have dealt with in the Americas I am handed the duty free items as I am enting the plane / gate, already wrapped up. Most US airports' Duty Free shops are more expensive than regular stores (jewlery, perfume, candy, makeup) and usually the same price on booze if you have a discount liquor store near you.

Or just buy in Colombia. Most lower end items eg: Baileys 750ML is 38. 000 at Exito / Carrefour = USD$20. 75 at today's exchange rate.

I buy my booze (not available in Colombia like single malts or DJ 1942 Tequila Or better priced stuff in the US like Grey Goose) in the US at the Duty Free shops on the way to Colombia instead of beforehand (packed in my suitaces) because of the airline weight restrictions. The Duty Free stuff does not count towards any weight total. This since you are handed the bag of bottles as you are walking on the plane. I usually grab 3 or 5 bottles depending.

Like MiamiHeatLuvr when I land in Colombia I stuff a bottle or two in my carry on and stick the remainig 1 or 2 bottles in each of my suitcases. Never a problem with customs.

Ezyngo
01-13-12, 04:28
Do they speak English there?

ThanksYes. You can do make reservation online for Gran hotel. For me, I normally go to kayak. Com and Gran hotel is listed right there. Or you can just show up on the day you want to stay. They speak English very well. There is one cute paisa working as a receptionist; and it's been like a year I still could not forget her. She even speaks English to boot. There are a few doormen who also know English. But are you sure you want to stay in El Centro?

Cheers.

MiamiHeatLuver
01-13-12, 04:40
Thanks guys for all the replies about booze. Funny how the duty free shops do not publish prices or many details at all on their web site for what they sell. Anyone have a good link for duty free prices?

I could not find Baily's on the Exito web site. Is this really a paisa favorite? I've never seen anyone drinking it or ask for it in CO. Personally, I think it's gross. But hey, whatever loosens you up.

To sum up, it seems like if you want something specific thats in the mid to high end range, duty free is the way to go. Otherwise, just buy when you arrive.

Personally I really enjoy Rum and Aguardiente when in CO, which are both inexpensive. And I have rarely had a paisa say no to either. I am also a fairly seasoned whiskey drinker and in Colombia it always seemed pretty expensive. Duty free here I come.Paisitas love Baileys, if they can get a hold of it but I don't like serving it to prepagos because 1 puta can kill a whole bottle by herself in one sitting, they can drink it like chocolate milk all day night long and it doesn't even give them a buzz.

Member #4394
01-13-12, 14:08
Personally at the first area I go to Cafe Cataraca have a coffee and watch the chicas go by.Where does Cataraca locate? What kind of venue is it? Thanks.

BayBoy
01-13-12, 14:47
Where does Cataraca locate? What kind of venue is it? Thanks.Cafe Catarata (I gave the wrong spelling) is at the corner of Calle 51 and Cra. 53. BUT there's no name on the building. They serve from pastries to Paisa lunches and food. Plus all the usual drinks (coffee, coke, beer). Its right at the apex of the action I can watch all the chicas walk by on the street.

BlkPanther
01-13-12, 17:11
Yes. You can do make reservation online for Gran hotel. For me, I normally go to kayak. Com and Gran hotel is listed right there. Or you can just show up on the day you want to stay. They speak English very well. There is one cute paisa working as a receptionist; and it's been like a year I still could not forget her. She even speaks English to boot. There are a few doormen who also know English. But are you sure you want to stay in El Centro?

Cheers.It's kind of a compromise between a decent hotel and an easy way to do some mongering. I've been mongering in el centro on a few of my previous trips but had to make that trip back to my apt in Poblado. About the same thing this time, but I have to move out of my Poblado apt after 3 nights this time as they are booked up and I'm trying to meet a couple of regular girls I met on-line as well as get in some mongering just for the fun of it. And I can handle myself pretty well. Ex military police. 6'3", over 200lbs. But if you ask the question if I'm 'sure', maybe I should get another hotel in Poblado for my last two nights and make that trip to el centro. I'm open to suggestions from mongers that have more experience than me in MDE. This is maybe my fouth trip but my experience is still limited.

BayBoy
01-13-12, 18:14
I'm open to suggestions from mongers that have more experience than me in MDE. This is maybe my fouth trip but my experience is still limited.I've stayed at the Nutibara Hotel in El Centro a number of times. Its right at the center of el centro action. They speak some English there. Cost is $110K a night. Its got a pool, sauna and steam room.

El Centro looks worse than it is. Walked all over the place and never had a problem. Yes, theres street people and beggars but its never bothered me. Never been hasseled or robbed. My one warning is not be up and around late at night. But most of the casas close at 8-9pm. Its best to not go to the SW areas after 8pm also. That leaves the strip clubs open later.

BlkPanther
01-13-12, 18:58
I've stayed at the Nutibara Hotel in El Centro a number of times. Its right at the center of el centro action. They speak some English there. Cost is $110K a night. Its got a pool, sauna and steam room.

El Centro looks worse than it is. Walked all over the place and never had a problem. Yes, theres street people and beggars but its never bothered me. Never been hasseled or robbed. My one warning is not be up and around late at night. But most of the casas close at 8-9pm. Its best to not go to the SW areas after 8pm also. That leaves the strip clubs open later.I've walked around a bit on a previous occasion in the afternoon after leaving a casa to find a taxi. Never felt threatened. [Trying to get some food to go from one of the local vendors after a good casa workout was a bit difficult though. ]

Thanks

John Gault
01-13-12, 19:13
It's kind of a compromise between a decent hotel and an easy way to do some mongering. I've been mongering in el centro on a few of my previous trips but had to make that trip back to my apt in Poblado. About the same thing this time, but I have to move out of my Poblado apt after 3 nights this time as they are booked up and I'm trying to meet a couple of regular girls I met on-line as well as get in some mongering just for the fun of it. And I can handle myself pretty well. Ex military police. 6'3", over 200lbs. But if you ask the question if I'm 'sure', maybe I should get another hotel in Poblado for my last two nights and make that trip to el centro. I'm open to suggestions from mongers that have more experience than me . This is maybe my fouth trip but my experience is still limited.With your size, and military experence you should have no trouble in Centro if you follow the basic safety rules from the forum. Now if a gun is pointed at you than all bets are off. Of course even Poblado has had it's share off stickups so don't carry a lot of cash, and give it up when looking down the barrel.

Myself I stay where ever I like for many years with no problems. One time in one of the toughest areas in Lima because it was near a great dentist, Again the key is more your actions then the location you choose.

MiamiHeatLuver
01-13-12, 20:44
With your size, and military experence you should have no trouble in Centro if you follow the basic safety rules from the forum. Now if a gun is pointed at you than all bets are off. Of course even Poblado has had it's share off stickups so don't carry a lot of cash, and give it up when looking down the barrel.

Myself I stay where ever I like for many years with no problems. One time in one of the toughest areas in Lima because it was near a great dentist, Again the key is more your actions then the location you choose.Poblado stick-ups are probably much more common than is let on by the local media. Fear of losing tourism is the obvious culprit. My lady friend was relieved of her Iphone and watch right on the outer streets of lleras. If you are a ladron from estrato 1 or 2, If you're going to be a low-life thief, don't you want to go where the money is? You're not going to get a big payout robbing your fellow estrato 1's an 2's

SlamCity7777
01-13-12, 21:35
Poblado stick-ups are probably much more common than is let on by the local media. Fear of losing tourism is the obvious culprit. My lady friend was relieved of her Iphone and watch right on the outer streets of lleras. If you are a ladron from estrato 1 or 2, If you're going to be a low-life thief, don't you want to go where the money is? You're not going to get a big payout robbing your fellow estrato 1's an 2'sTrue MHL, very true.

It's been talked and talked and talked about. Bottom Line "Life is Cheap in Colombia" just because you see nice cars and fancy movie theaters does not mean you're 100% safe.

Smart phones are the new gold chains or Jordan's in the 90's! That is for real! Is you're life worth a smart phone? Don't draw attention to yourself and keep an eye out for those keeping an eye on you. Don't be an easy target, walk with confidence, be alert; Eyes open and hands up. Don't be an easy target stumbling home at 2am from Mayorista, don't get fooled by the girl who's WAY into you because you're going to wake up with a massive head-ache and missing your passport, wallet, and laptop.

If you feel uncomfortable GET THE FRACK OUT! It's just that simple.

Travel safe and report back fellas.

Member #4394
01-13-12, 22:15
Doesn't matter. Your size and your self-chosen indicators for your strength could be irrelevant to the tactics of robberies in Colombia.
And I can handle myself pretty well. Ex military police. 6'3", over 200lbs. .

Gran Hotel and Hotel Nutibara are good hotels. The former is close to the casas, and the latter is close to the strip clubs. The area of Gran is not that bad. Next time I will stay in El Centro for the same reason.
But if you ask the question if I'm 'sure', maybe I should get another hotel in Poblado for my last two nights and make that trip to el centro.

Black Page
01-14-12, 00:45
Doesn't matter. Your size and your self-chosen indicators for your strength could be irrelevant to the tactics of robberies in Colombia.

I think most people new to the places miss the most important point: size and combat experience are irrelevant when someone from the calle uses a gun and is used to do it. It's not a boxing fight.

Confrontation is not fair: you have everything, he has nothing to lose. Criteria to evaluate risk and cost / benefit are also different: there has been people killed for 10 dollars or so.

Personally, I would even not consider to resist in front of a small knife: to save my bucks, there is the possibility to be cut somewhere. Small probability? Big? No thanks I don't care.

My strategy is to not show I have money. When I ventured at night in the Centro streets (till 2am) , I had no watch and an almost empty wallet.

Manizales911
01-14-12, 01:06

Gran Hotel and Hotel Nutibara are good hotels. The former is close to the casas, and the latter is close to the strip clubs. The area of Gran is not that bad. Next time I will stay in El Centro for the same reason.I stay at Hotel Nutibara quite often and that area isn't too bad until later on in the evening, past ten o'clock or so. It's not a bad hotel at all, the only thing is their wi-fi is very weak in the rooms but I am there for the pussy so I don't care too much and they have lots of hot water so I like it.

Manizales911
01-14-12, 01:15
I think most people new to the places miss the most important point: size and combat experience are irrelevant when someone from the calle uses a gun and is used to do it. It's not a boxing fight.

Confrontation is not fair: you have everything, he has nothing to lose. Criteria to evaluate risk and cost / benefit are also different: there has been people killed for 10 dollars or so.

Personally, I would even not consider to resist in front of a small knife: to save my bucks, there is the possibility to be cut somewhere. Small probability? Big? No thanks I don't care.

My strategy is to not show I have money. When I ventured at night in the Centro streets (till 2am) , I had no watch and an almost empty wallet.I agree 100 percent. In addition it is usually three or four of them and one of you and they all have some kind of weapon. I wouldn't be walking around el centro at 2 a. M, I usually get back to my hotel by 9 pm before it's just the crazies out on the street.

Manizales911
01-14-12, 01:20
I've walked around a bit on a previous occasion in the afternoon after leaving a casa to find a taxi. Never felt threatened. [Trying to get some food to go from one of the local vendors after a good casa workout was a bit difficult though. ]

ThanksEl centro is not dangerous during the daytime, I've been all over there during the day but it is a whole different animal at night, most areas are very dangerous late at night.

Frank Casio
01-14-12, 02:18
've been going there for 6 years and never had any problems, and only one of my guests ever did. But he was rather petite and was from Europe. I don't think most people would have any problems, but if you are scared to begin with than you should not go. If you do go stay away from people you don't know. Just do your things. Lot's of great Good-N-cheap Stripteas Bars down there.

Frank Casio!

El centro is not dangerous during the daytime, I've been all over there during the day but it is a whole different animal at night, most areas are very dangerous late at night.

Member #4394
01-14-12, 04:28
Somehow I feel opposite. If you are not scared, you shouldn't go. If you are scared, you should go.

I don't think most people would have any problems, but if you are scared to begin with than you should not go. Frank Casio!

Hasideas Tao
01-14-12, 07:03
I've stayed in Prado Centro for 50k at a decent place. IMO it was pretty safe even at night. Just stay away from under the train. I've stayed in an apartment in Poblado for 100k per night with spectacular views.

These quotes on hotel rooms to me somehow seem kind of high. At CB1 at least I had a jacuzzi in my room for I think it was 180k. Anybody know any other spots with Jacuzzi in your room? One of my favorite ways to entertain and relax.

I stay at Hotel Nutibara quite often and that area isn't too bad until later on in the evening, past ten o'clock or so. It's not a bad hotel at all, the only thing is their wi-fi is very weak in the rooms but I am there for the pussy so I don't care too much and they have lots of hot water so I like it.

CherchezFemme
01-14-12, 08:39
I just got back to my hotel after a threesome w an 18 yr old and a 19 yr old and I can't believe I'm typing this, but it wasn't a good experience. It was in a hot sheets hotel on mayorista and the whole thing was rushed and the girls. Man one was gorgeous and the other cute but when they took their clothes off. Bleh. Total turnoff. This was my first threesome and I expected a choir of angels to sing and a thunderous orgasm but oh well, I'll just have to keep trying with more young girls LOL.

Anyway, also went to New Life. I saw LUISA, says she is a regular. Her attitude seems to be standard with the casa girls here, professional but slightly friendly. Great body, big silicone tits, really shapely ass. Wasn't too happy about DATY but she let me, not bad CBJ and again, once I was in her I came in like 2 minutes. This has happened with every casa girl except the nasty one. These paisas have some tight chachas! Recommended.

BlkPanther
01-14-12, 16:24
Somehow I feel opposite. If you are not scared, you shouldn't go. If you are scared, you should go.Thanks for the replies guys. Like with most things you're going to have differing opinions. I don't make it a habit to stroll city streets at night anywhere or look for confrontations but I have found myself walking 'dangerous' streets on occasion in America, Rio, and other places and never had a problem. Part of it is attitude and partly my size (projecting that you're not a pushover). That's what I meant by being able to 'handle myself' as opposed to using my 'Bruce Lee' skills. The thieves want the easiest 'mark' that comes along. If they wanted to work hard they'd get a real job, so pick me or the next person half my size with a goofy smile on his face. So far they pass me up and I've been on this planet probably longer than most of my fellow mongers on here. Just MHO.

Anyway I'll make my choice this weekend, and report back on my return.

OrientalExpress
01-14-12, 16:44
I just got back to my hotel after a threesome w an 18 yr old and a 19 yr old and I can't believe I'm typing this, but it wasn't a good experience. It was in a hot sheets hotel on mayorista and the whole thing was rushed and the girls. Man one was gorgeous and the other cute but when they took their clothes off. Bleh. Total turnoff. This was my first threesome and I expected a choir of angels to sing and a thunderous orgasm but oh well, I'll just have to keep trying with more young girls LOL.

Anyway, also went to New Life. I saw LUISA, says she is a regular. Her attitude seems to be standard with the casa girls here, professional but slightly friendly. Great body, big silicone tits, really shapely ass. Wasn't too happy about DATY but she let me, not bad CBJ and again, once I was in her I came in like 2 minutes. This has happened with every casa girl except the nasty one. These paisas have some tight chachas! Recommended.When you go for threesome, go with late 20's or early 30s. If you know any those. Ask her friends. Of course you must offer some help. They know what to do. The young one has no interests in pleasure. Only plata. IMHO

Ricker
01-14-12, 17:43
. And I can handle myself pretty well. Ex military police. 6'3" .Me too. Ex-titty bar bouncer and I often wear tight muscle shirt tank tops. :)

Good luck

Nowrath
01-14-12, 18:53
Fellow Residents.

Saw this article in my paper about new outside escalator in MDE the are is called "COMMUNA 13"

It goes up a hillside the equalivent of a 28 story building and takes 6 minutes, is free, anyone know about this area?

Would love to see it and ride in the day time, but if I'm signing a death warrant, will pass, thanks

Nowrath

AndyCam
01-14-12, 20:13
Hi all,

Everything I read (and every piece of advice that I find) suggests that it saves you a load of time and effort if you have a reliable and safe driver / guide to show you around. I've just arrived in Medellin and, after seeing some bad stuff go down in another Latin country, am looking for a guide to show me the casa's and best spots. Especially in the slightly worrying Barios.

I've done a fair amount of searching (not hours, but not minutes either) and the only list of drivers I can find (posted in several places) dates back to 2005.

Does anybody have any good and reliable contacts / drivers that are still around and not going to rip me off? I speak a little Spanish but would prefer bi-lingual to make things simple.

Any advice to a Medellin virgin would be most welcome.

Thanks all

Ezyngo
01-14-12, 20:19
anyone know about this area?Check out this Youtube link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJMdDZTj16M

It is located in one of the poorest, and most dangerous, hillside neighborhood in Medellin. Correct me if I am wrong but to get there, take the Metro line B to La Estacion San Javier II. I used to have a girlfriend from barrio San Javier and she told me not to walk the streets after 7 at night. So early? Maybe only for me.

Cheers.

WorldTraveler123
01-15-12, 00:13
Will be staying Feb 11. 19th. Staying at Casa Blanca. Planned days trips and buffets for dinner. Any places that have rodizios? Among other good places to eat.

Don Smith 10
01-15-12, 00:39
Go to Medellin List #643.

You will have all the information over there.

Nowrath
01-15-12, 01:33
Check out this Youtube link.

It is located in one of the poorest, and most dangerous, hillside neighborhood in Medellin. Correct me if I am wrong but to get there, take the Metro line B to La Estacion San Javier II. I used to have a girlfriend from barrio San Javier and she told me not to walk the streets after 7 at night. So early? Maybe only for me.

Cheers.Thanks was only going to be in the daytime, great U-tube link,

Nowrath

SlamCity7777
01-15-12, 18:37
Will be staying Feb 11. 19th. Staying at Casa Blanca. Planned days trips and buffets for dinner. Any places that have rodizios? Among other good places to eat.You know what. I've never seen a buffet in Colombia. Probably because the dead beat locals would come and feed the entire family for the price of one plate! Give them an inch and they way the entire yard!

There is a food topic, just scroll down on the main Colombia page. Enjoy Colombia and please report back. In the appropriate sections please.

Hasideas Tao
01-15-12, 20:36
That is crazy. Good luck paisas, but I can only imagine how well they well function after the first few hundred rainstorms.

Cheers.

Baywatc3
01-15-12, 20:59
Based on what I've been reading, it seems the action on the streets of el centro is ow on calle 51 and cr 53 is this right. Anyone

With first hand experience? Coming down on Wednesday for my fifth trip and wanted to hit the street scene which I have not yet

Accomplished. Plus it seems easier for a bbj from the street chicas without the hassles. Also can anyone say if theyve been getting bbj from energy and abydos. Last time I went to abydos and received great bb service but from reading lately it seems most are

Not getting it. I also had a hot one from ejecutivo on a Saturday night at the mansion with great bb service.

Vitrea
01-15-12, 23:31
I am thinking of renting a motorcycle for my next trip. There are some outfits that seem reasonably professional. The reason I am posting is because, ideally I would like to pick up a Chica for few days and drive around and let her be the guide. Have any of you done that or know someone that did that sort of a trip. I searched for "motorcycle" and I did not find any.

Any advice, mongering or non-mongering, is appreciated. I will post this in Cali section as well because that is where the rental company is but sounds like I can rent from MDE as well. Also, I am familiar with MDE but never been to Cali.

Mr Gogo
01-16-12, 00:24
I am thinking of renting a motorcycle for my next trip. There are some outfits that seem reasonably professional. The reason I am posting is because, ideally I would like to pick up a Chica for few days and drive around and let her be the guide. Have any of you done that or know someone that did that sort of a trip. I searched for "motorcycle" and I did not find any.

Any advice, mongering or non-mongering, is appreciated. I will post this in Cali section as well because that is where the rental company is but sounds like I can rent from MDE as well. Also, I am familiar with MDE but never been to Cali.I wouldn't do it. Maybe the DR or CR would be better for this type of adventure. Medellin has the "Metro", and taxis are not very expensive. I have never paid more than 20k to go to my venues. Factor in safety and I just don't think its worth it to travel your way. But good luck because I think your mind is already made up.

Vitrea
01-16-12, 04:56
Details may be a little spotty as a got back a few days ago, but I wanted to add a report on my trip to MDE from 11/9. 11/13.

Went to the market, settled into Casa Loma (beautiful place) and headed out to Loutron around 6:00PM.

Many thanks to all the contributing members here for helping me know where to go.Where is Casa Loma? Thanks

Napalm
01-16-12, 19:17

Any advice, mongering or non-mongering, is appreciated. I will post this in Cali section as well because that is where the rental company is but sounds like I can rent from MDE as well. Also, I am familiar with MDE but never been to Cali.I've been here for 10 months riding a motorcycle I had shipped down here. It's an awesome way to get around, once you get used to riding here. I haven't seen any moto rental shops, but then again I haven't been looking. I'm sure there are some here somewhere. If you do find a rental shop make sure you buy SOAT (accident insurance) and seguro de robo (theft insurance). And take a few rides up into the mountains just outside Medellin, it's really beautiful outside the city and on a bike is a great way to see it.

TweedleD
01-16-12, 19:59
Where is Casa Loma? ThanksIts a 3000 square foot pimped out vacation rental apartment in barrio castrapol, Poblado

MiamiHeatLuver
01-16-12, 21:07

Any advice, mongering or non-mongering, is appreciated. I will post this in Cali section as well because that is where the rental company is but sounds like I can rent from MDE as well. Also, I am familiar with MDE but never been to Cali.The outskirts of Cali are breathtaking, from Jamundi to Palmira by the airport, the problem is Cali itself is pretty dirty and not quite pretty as a whole, the streets are not nearly maintained as lets say Bog or Mde. Not even close to MDE. Dirty, some unpaved, and life ending potholes in some areas.

MiamiHeatLuver
01-16-12, 21:11

Cheers.That is an extremely dangerous area, I thought that tool Brian Andrews was apparently threatened by the FARC and was told to leave the country for being an extremely obnoxious gringo (true story) or be targeted for kidnapping. At least he's out of South Florida, lol

Vitrea
01-16-12, 21:40
Its a 3000 square foot pimped out vacation rental apartment in barrio castrapol, PobladoDude, this looks awesome. Don't tell me you stayed here by yourself! The place is as good as the chicas you banged and looks perfect with a few friends. How many bedrooms and how much is the rental? You can PM me if you don't want to show off.

Vitrea
01-16-12, 21:45
I've been here for 10 months riding a motorcycle I had shipped down here. It's an awesome way to get around, once you get used to riding here. I haven't seen any moto rental shops, but then again I haven't been looking. I'm sure there are some here somewhere. If you do find a rental shop make sure you buy SOAT (accident insurance) and seguro de robo (theft insurance). And take a few rides up into the mountains just outside Medellin, it's really beautiful outside the city and on a bike is a great way to see it.Napalm and miamiheatluver, thank you for the excellent advice.

This is the outfit. I am considering a oneway MDE to Cali.

http://motolombia.wordpress.com/rentals/

Vitrea
01-16-12, 21:49
I wouldn't do it. Maybe the DR or CR would be better for this type of adventure. Medellin has the "Metro", and taxis are not very expensive. I have never paid more than 20k to go to my venues. Factor in safety and I just don't think its worth it to travel your way. But good luck because I think your mind is already made up.Mr. Gogo, you have given me good advice before so I know not to ignore it. Motorcyle is of course not for transport within MDE. Regarding safety. You think the roads are not safe or you worry about trouble with criminals?

Thanks

Mr Gogo
01-16-12, 23:47
Mr. Gogo, you have given me good advice before so I know not to ignore it. Motorcyle is of course not for transport within MDE. Regarding safety. You think the roads are not safe or you worry about trouble with criminals?

ThanksMotorcycles are my third love behind God and family, but there are too many problems associated with riding in Colombia. Criminals are one aspect, but I hear alot about some " no passenger" law that is coming.

You might want to switch this topic over to the " general info" section, because they have some rough boys here in the Medellin forum, who will chew our asses up.

Superboy1
01-16-12, 23:58
Its a 3000 square foot pimped out vacation rental apartment in barrio castrapol, PobladoVery nice, how much?

TweedleD
01-17-12, 01:56
Very nice, how much?5 bedrooms 250 a nite. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1P2ZkqiOeM Google "poblado rentals"

Hillbilly69
01-17-12, 02:27
5 bedrooms 250 a nite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1P2ZkqiOeM

Google "poblado rentals"Is that the Former Owner of Dollhouse's Apartment Bbrocs?

Zig Monger
01-17-12, 03:35
I was told that someone from DAS was checking on me. Who knows why, As I am a law abiding citizen. What baffles me about this is that Das has been disbanded, but supposedly someone from there was asking questions at the hotel I was to stay at in 3 days.

Any ideas as to what this is about, or if anyone has had a problem, please let me know!

I believe that facebook's lack of privacy has something to do with this!

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Zig

Aussie Greg
01-17-12, 05:45
Zig Monger.
DAS will not disband, maybe change their name if that but still will be doing the same job.
DAS has records of all tourists and where they stay, even if they are in apartments because its law for the apartment renter to supply that information to them, if he does not then he is breaking colombian law.

Mr GoGo.
What a way to see Colombia, I'd do it but for the rain here but I'd rather drive, I'm no spring chicken any more and ive nearly seen every thing that i want to see.
We here at the hotel have hosted many bikers from the BMW group travelling from Alaska to Cape Hope or what ever its called to single Harley bikers.
I have some Australian sea captain friends who sail from Portobello in Panama to Cartagena and they are always bringing bikers with there bikes.
AG.

Legal Tender
01-17-12, 06:25
I'm no spring chicken any more and I've nearly seen every thing that I want to see.I'm calling bullshit on you even thinking that. Take a big bite out of life every day and I know there are things that you haven't seen. Maybe it's your Finca with the cows and horses. But something new and exciting is out there for all of us, and especially you. Make some more memories, my friend.

Only good energy!

Artisttyp
01-17-12, 06:37
Zig Monger.

DAS will not disband, maybe change their name if that but still will be doing the same job.

DAS has records of all tourists and where they stay, even if they are in apartments because its law for the apartment renter to supply that information to them, if he does not then he is breaking colombian law.

AG.How common is it for them to show up at an apartment rental? What do you think they wanted from zig monger?

Mr Gogo
01-17-12, 06:49
Zig Monger.

Mr GoGo.

What a way to see Colombia, I'd do it but for the rain here but I'd rather drive, I'm no spring chicken any more and I've nearly seen every thing that I want to see.

We here at the hotel have hosted many bikers from the BMW group travelling from Alaska to Cape Hope or what ever its called to single Harley bikers.

I have some Australian sea captain friends who sail from Portobello in Panama to Cartagena and they are always bringing bikers with there bikes.

AG.I would love to go to one of those biker events as a spectator. Me and my brother (photo) enter our bikes in events and partisapate in rides. Please PM me about future events Greg. Thanks.

MiamiHeatLuver
01-17-12, 18:36
How common is it for them to show up at an apartment rental? What do you think they wanted from zig monger?Obviously looking for something or heard something or following up on a tip, he shouldn't worry though if he did nothing wrong. If you have clean hands, you never have to wash them.

Napalm
01-17-12, 21:05
Napalm and miamiheatluver, thank you for the excellent advice.

This is the outfit. I am considering a oneway MDE to Cali.

http://motolombia.wordpress.com/rentals/Motolombia is a legit, well run business. You won't go wrong renting from them. Just make sure to read carefully the rental terms and conditions. SOAT (liability insurance) is included in the rental, but I personally would also purchase seguro de robo (theft insurance). If you are on a bigger bike (anything above 250 really) it is unlikely to be stolen, but better safe than sorry. Also, don't take this the wrong way but I would make sure I was comfortable on whatever bike you do rent. Traffic in Medellin and Cali looks intimidating, but I find it easier and safer to ride here than in the states. In the states people will run your ass over right quick, and generally don't give any consideration to motorcycle riders. My experience here has been that drivers are much more considerate, or careful if you will, of motorcycles. Probably partly due to the fact that there are so many more of them here (motos).

There are plenty of parqueaderos nearby or close enough to the el centro casas that you can park there and walk. Luna Lunera has parking, not sure about San Diego or F2. Having wheels here is a whole new level of freedom and enables you to really get around and explore. Have fun and be safe!

Legal Tender
01-17-12, 21:42
I would love to go to one of those biker events as a spectator. Me and my brother (photo) enter our bikes in events and partisapate in rides. Please PM me about future events Greg. Thanks.In Medellin, seeing the Motorcycle riders zip between the cars is amazing. I can't believe that there aren't a couple of dozen killed each week. You Gringo riders do that when you're in Colombia? Just wondering

Fade Into
01-17-12, 21:59
My regular taxi driver is now quoting me 60k / airport and 25k / hr, used to 50k / airport and 20k / trip the last time I was in Medellin. He states that regular taxis charges 60k also from airport to poblado and 27k / hr to drive them around, so he had to increase his prices.

Does this price inflation look accurate to everyone or am I being taken for a ride? (pun intended)

Mr Gogo
01-17-12, 22:26
In Medellin, seeing the Motorcycle riders zip between the cars is amazing. I can't believe that there aren't a couple of dozen killed each week. You Gringo riders do that when you're in Colombia? Just wonderingI don't ride with people that do that in traffic. We have open deserted roads where we open them up at.

Yujin
01-17-12, 23:33
In Medellin, seeing the Motorcycle riders zip between the cars is amazing. I can't believe that there aren't a couple of dozen killed each week. You Gringo riders do that when you're in Colombia? Just wonderingI'm not from California, but whenever I'm there and driving on the freeway, motorcycles are always driving between cars especially during stop-and-go rush hour traffic. At first I was startled and I thought the guy was nuts, but I was told that it's legal since I've seen highway motorcycle cops do it too.

Baywatc3
01-18-12, 00:03
I will be in Medelin on Wednesday at the cb1 if anyone wants to get a drink. I'm still looking on info if calle 51 and carrera 53 is the new street scene?

Jerry

Ezyngo
01-18-12, 04:54
it's legali have been living here all my life; and yes it is legal as long as you're not riding your motorcycle at a speed 10 mph more than the flow of traffic, regardless of whether you're in a congestion or not.

cheers.

Paracite
01-19-12, 04:49
Is that the Former Owner of Dollhouse's Apartment Bbrocs?Yes it's the same place, except everything is fully functioning now. Jacuzzi's make all things better.

An outdoor penthouse jacuzzi would be even better, but you can't have it all (I guess you can when in CTG with Juan Ventura's penthouse place and the LDV putas)

TweedleD
01-19-12, 07:30
Yes it's the same place, except everything is fully functioning now. Jacuzzi's make all things better.

An outdoor penthouse jacuzzi would be even better, but you can't have it all (I guess you can when in CTG with Juan Ventura's penthouse place and the LDV putas) You should have stayed at Poblado Rentals other 5 bedroom Apartment

Member #4244
01-19-12, 08:10
In Medellin, seeing the Motorcycle riders zip between the cars is amazing. I can't believe that there aren't a couple of dozen killed each week. You Gringo riders do that when you're in Colombia? Just wonderingThere ARE a couple dozen riders killed every week. The overwhelming majority of accidents involve motorcycles, you know how many wrecks there are and you know what the survival rate is for a highway or mountain road crash on a bike.

I have ridden a bike in Medellin but only on surface streets, I would never ever hit the autopista or some windy mountain road on one. Those are scary enough in a car!

MrMoso
01-19-12, 09:48
When you go for threesome, go with late 20's or early 30s. If you know any those. Ask her friends. Of course you must offer some help. They know what to do. The young one has no interests in pleasure. Only plata. IMHOI agree with OrientalExpress's advice to look for a good performing provider that is slightly older. Someone who relies more on their abilities versus their sheer freshness and youth. I have found that positive signs such as playfulness, less boundaries, absence of pushiness / manipulation, willingness to have a conversation do not always equate to a great experience, but that the contrary is almost indicative of poor performance. Vet one of the providers who says that they would be willing to pursue a twosome or a threesome. Ask them for some things such as DFK, BBBJ to see if they will follow through. You are looking for a provider that is good in bed and verifying that will not lie and say yes to something, only to renig later.

About feeling foolish. You should read my post in Tibet / China about being fooled into leting 2, 3.4 and 5 women into a room. Mostly one person was active with the rest acting like furniture and making me nervous and perturbed.

Would northern Brazil such as Joaa Pesoaa, Natal, or Fortoleza be a better place to look for a good twosome or threesome experience? Would Cali, Colombia? I have not traveled to Colombia or Brazil. I do have plenty of experience in Central America and a good command of spanish. I am learning Portuguese and Chinese.

Napalm
01-19-12, 16:42
There ARE a couple dozen riders killed every week. The overwhelming majority of accidents involve motorcycles, you know how many wrecks there are and you know what the survival rate is for a highway or mountain road crash on a bike.

I have ridden a bike in Medellin but only on surface streets, I would never ever hit the autopista or some windy mountain road on one. Those are scary enough in a car!You should try an unpaved, unlit (save for headlights) windy, rocky mountain road at night with fog, water crossings and sometimes only enough space for one vehicle. This was about 9 hours into a 12 hour trip from Cali to Mocoa. Fuck me I'll never do that again. The only good part about that night is it was dark so I couldn't see the steep drop off to a certain early end to my mongering career. After that Medellin streets and even the autopista are a piece of cake.

But yes, plenty of moto riders here get killed all the time. If it's outside a person's comfort level there's nothing wrong with the metro or a taxi.

El Bacano
01-19-12, 23:50
Every one who wants to talk about this please go to the Harley forum. Sometimes I don't know understand how theres so many post that get offtopic doesn't really bother me, but 10 post on weaving bikes is overkill. Jaja. Anyway it actually amazes me also when in Colombia that there isn't a 1000 crashes a day, I tend to just go with the flow when seeing all this craziness. Either way I've seen many hotties on these crotch rockets. Maybe there just so adept at driving them, they have no choices for transportation. Hell if I lived there year round I'd probly get one also.

Aussie Greg
01-20-12, 01:34
Guys, for those of you who are interested.

DAS is no more, its name has changed to "Immigration Colombia"

A. G.

Almotu
01-20-12, 04:58
My regular taxi driver is now quoting me 60k / airport and 25k / hr, used to 50k / airport and 20k / trip the last time I was in Medellin. He states that regular taxis charges 60k also from airport to poblado and 27k / hr to drive them around, so he had to increase his prices.

Does this price inflation look accurate to everyone or am I being taken for a ride? (pun intended) Taxi drivers that work with the Mansion have been requesting 70K for airport pickup since 2010 so the pricing you are quoted is not out of line.

Member #4176
01-20-12, 23:13
What up guys. I know a girl that I meet through a fellow ISG member. Anyway, she ask me if I know anyone that wants to hook up with her and her friend. She does Lesbian shows and more. If anyone is interested just PM me and I can give you her numbers. I am trying to help her out so the next visit she will owe me. If you know what I mean. I also have pics.

Aussie Greg
01-21-12, 03:42
How common is it for them to show up at an apartment rental? What do you think they wanted from zig monger?

Probley his two wooden legs and thats no joke !!!

The Colombia Jake package is a new concept.
Not really, Ive been showing people Medellin/Colombia for the last 8 years. I think BBB "Boyd" would have issue with that too and a few other gringos who have been showing people around Medellin before C.J.

Hotel Casa Blanca airport pickup is 70,000 pesos and drop off is 65,000 pesos, normal taxi if you walk outside immigation and just hop in one is 55,000p or close to it, Fernando charges 30,000p per hour showing people around Medellin, mostley at night.

DAS are now called "Migracion Colombia"

A. G.

SlamCity7777
01-21-12, 07:09
Guys, for those of you who are interested.

DAS is no more, its name has changed to "Immigration Colombia"

A. G.In all seriousness is it just a name change or are there actual changes when arriving / departing Medellin or Bogota or any other major city?

Thanks AG.

TweedleD
01-22-12, 00:19
What up guys. I know a girl that I meet through a fellow ISG member. Anyway, she ask me if I know anyone that wants to hook up with her and her friend. She does Lesbian shows and more. If anyone is interested just PM me and I can give you her numbers. I am trying to help her out so the next visit she will owe me. If you know what I mean. I also have pics.I am sure everybody would love to see them

Srslice
01-22-12, 02:27
After travelling back and forth for the better part of a couple of years, I have made my final trip. Really not liking the Colombia scene much anymore. Everyone is so self-centered and quite honestly, I find the prices far too high for the quality. As a matter of fact, I had a hard time finding a decent restaurant. At least one that wasn't a fucking beef shack. If you like beef. Go nuts. But all the greasy, fatty, fried food (mostly fast foods) are tiresome.

I was dating a girl names Maria Camila (won't name her last name) and got tired of the pressures to get married and get her and her family a visa as well. That's about the extent of the existance of most colombian women. Find a guy (or guys) to take them out and pay for everything becuase most don't work and their families have nothing. Even better, find a foreigner to date them, buy them all kinds of swag and eventually marry and take care of them. I don't think I came across one really motivated, working (not sex) girl. Sad but true.

I'll spend my time in Peru, where the food is amazing. And while the girls may not be as good looking, more of them have a heart and work hard. Plus, I prefer natural to all that surgery and plastic in Colombia.

My two cents. I know many people live in Colombia and love it. Not for me.

Hioctane
01-22-12, 08:39
After travelling back and forth for the better part of a couple of years, I have made my final trip. Really not liking the Colombia scene much anymore. Everyone is so self-centered and quite honestly, I find the prices far too high for the quality. As a matter of fact, I had a hard time finding a decent restaurant. At least one that wasn't a fucking beef shack. If you like beef. Go nuts. But all the greasy, fatty, fried food (mostly fast foods) are tiresome.

I was dating a girl names Maria Camila (won't name her last name) and got tired of the pressures to get married and get her and her family a visa as well. That's about the extent of the existance of most colombian women. Find a guy (or guys) to take them out and pay for everything becuase most don't work and their families have nothing. Even better, find a foreigner to date them, buy them all kinds of swag and eventually marry and take care of them. I don't think I came across one really motivated, working (not sex) girl. Sad but true.

I'll spend my time in Peru, where the food is amazing. And while the girls may not be as good looking, more of them have a heart and work hard. Plus, I prefer natural to all that surgery and plastic in Colombia.

My two cents. I know many people live in Colombia and love it. Not for me.Sounds like you got disillusioned falling for ONE chica. There are plenty of hard working Colombians aside from the fact that it's also hard to find jobs. You can't paint a broad stroke on all of them. Maybe you should expand your horizons and meet some new Colombian friends.

Good luck to you in Peru.

Mr Gogo
01-22-12, 16:29

My two cents. I know many people live in Colombia and love it. Not for me.Thanks for the report, but after going for a couple years it seems you just got fed up. I'm at that stage with the DR after 26 trips. Sometimes we need that new adventure to keep us hungry. Colombia isn't for everyone and sorry you arent happy, good luck in Peru.

Aussie Greg
01-23-12, 00:53
Just a name change mate, well thats what I've been told anyways. But get this.

I'm in Turbo at the wharf waiting for my ferry ride to Capurgana when the boss of the MC "Migracion Colombia" comes up to me a says, Hi aussie, are you travelling on up to Panama or coming back to Turbo! They know every thing.

A. G.

In all seriousness is it just a name change or are there actual changes when arriving / departing Medellin or Bogota or any other major city?

Thanks AG.

Ricker
01-23-12, 02:14
Sounds like you got disillusioned falling for ONE chica. There are plenty of hard working Colombians aside from the fact that it's also hard to find jobs. You can't paint a broad stroke on all of them. Maybe you should expand your horizons and meet some new Colombian friends.

Good luck to you in Peru.Exactly, good post and advice.

We've all met and dealt with the 'interesadas'.

It's tough when your heart is into a girl and her and the family are more into 'what can we get from this guy'.

I understand the frustration, but as Hioctane says, move on to new friends. There are some keepers out there.

Good luck.

CherchezFemme
01-23-12, 20:28
As a matter of fact, I had a hard time finding a decent restaurant. At least one that wasn't a fucking beef shack. If you like beef. Go nuts. But all the greasy, fatty, fried food (mostly fast foods) are tiresome.+1 for the food comment. Sorry about this girl Maria but remember we've all been hurt.

CherchezFemme
01-23-12, 20:56
So quite a bit has happened, first a few more New Life reports. For you NOOBS there are 2 lessons to learn. I went with MARI. 25, she is not a regular and only goes occasionally on Sundays. I'm an idiot for not getting her # because we hit it off really well and she even offered me some ganj. Brunette with a nice body, nice natural tits and friendly disposition. I'm positive she would make for a nice GFE and more in my hotel. Oh well, let this be lesson #1 for the newbs, when you hit it off with a girl, get her contact info if you want to see her again. This didn't work in Prague BTW, I think the girls are too professional. Anyway.

Yesterday I decided that after banging 5 18-19 year olds last week with only 1 good (great!) experience, I'd go with the oldest still attractive one. So I went with LADY. Older, mid 30s, and performance-wise, a mixed bag. Her BJ wasn't that great and she couldn't get me to cum with her chacha. Not sure why, she tried, maybe it's too loose? Anyway, she has nice implants and got me off with a really nice titty fuck. I really enjoyed it. However, being the old pro she is, she got me to buy her 2 beers and tried to extend it to 45. I argued at the window that 10 mins of it was her showering twice, talking, dressing really slow, asking me a lot of? S, etc. This is lesson #2: tricks to extend the session. They were nice and only charged me for 30. I knew she was delaying in the room and told her I only wanted 30 but she did it anyway. Too bad for her, I was going to give her a tip for the nice titty fuck.

Last week I made friends with some Colombian guys and pretty much what all the veterans from Miami to Manizales have said came true: you need to meet and befriend some local guys, and they can hook you up with fresh meat. So if you want younger girls and / or regular girls who don't do this as a job, you need to build some kind of pipeline. For all you dorks and nerds. And my lord there are a ton of you in Medellin from what I'm seeing. You're going to have to use some social skills to actually make friends. No offense to dorks and nerds, I'm a bit nerdy and went to Comic Con this year too. The good thing is Colombians are friendly and open so it is easier than back in the USA or wherever. Also, you have more money than them (probably) and can afford to buy rounds without breaking the bank. They'll appreciate it and see you as friendly, not as a guy trying to buy friendship. Tell them how great Colombia is, how the people are nice, the chicas are beautiful, that you're having a great time, etc. Then at some point bring up the fact that you're looking to meet some nice girls to have a good time with and see what they say.

CherchezFemme
01-23-12, 21:18
"I'm tired of having to learn the same lessons over and over again". Dan John, one of the most respected writers in the fitness world.

Another lesson for NOOBS, and this should really be a sticky. I remember this was one of the first posts I ever read on ISG and it has stuck with me ever since. A veteran with 100s of posts wrote this and so far it has been true: When you have a choice of girls, ALWAYS go for the quiet ones. ALWAYS. Doesn't matter if it's a casa, sex club, street scene, or as in my case, a trip to a country house with my choice of girls. IIRC his reasoning was that aggressive girls are hungry for money and loud ones are going to be bossy, argumentative and not do what you want.

I've always followed this rule but last week I didn't. I regret it so much it's not even funny. I went with the hot, loud girl who was dressed to the nines instead of the quiet, mousy girl wearing a hoody, sneakers and jeans. Why? Well the Colombian guys were doing me a favor by hooking me up with the hottest one and I fell for the hype, they kept telling me how hot she is. The loud girl almost ruined my trip. The next morning when I was telling one of the guys I wanted to leave be / see of how much of a ***** this girl was, the mousy girl came down the stairs. OH MY FUCKING GOD. She was wearing short white shorts, a black sleeveless top and her hair was shining wet. Her body is STUNNING. She plays soccer and has muscular toned legs, a meaty ass with no sag and a flat stomach. Being with her would be like being with Lindsey Vonn, Kournikova, Mia Hamm. I love athletic, tight, toned girls. She is really sweet and quiet but good in the sack and 17 (!). My ***** had a belly, soft mushy titties and almost fucked up my trip which was otherwise great. And yes, I'm posting a picture of them (from behind). I hope that I can see her before I leave, I've been trying for 4 days and can't get in touch with her, neither can the guys. It might be a good thing if I don't because I can fall for her hard. I'm already imagining taking her out, buying her cosmetics and clothes at the mall, being her mentor, getting her pregnant. Fuck you, it's my fantasy!

So go look at the picture in the Pics thread.

The Tall Man
01-24-12, 08:49

My two cents. I know many people live in Colombia and love it. Not for me.I guess to each his own as my experiences are completely opposite than yours.

Have fun in Peru!

The Tall Man

John Gault
01-24-12, 14:58
I just paid 60K to get from the airport to Mayorista. It is 56k to most other areas in MDE. Pay more if you hate money.

Napalm
01-24-12, 16:43
Am I the only one who thinks the guy offering special casa tours and trips up into the mountains is making multiple shill accounts and posting as his own satisfied customers? I see he is pretty much ignored, which is probably the best thing.

In other news, the quality at most of the el centro casas has gone significantly downhill. I'm seeing lots of gordas in almost all the casas. You can still find a diamond or two in the rough, but it takes some looking. Some days I have to hit 4-5 casas before I find something to my liking. Guess I might have to pony up for some tier 1 cuca and stop being such a cheap bastard.

CherchezFemme
01-24-12, 17:49
In other news, the quality at most of the el centro casas has gone significantly downhill. I'm seeing lots of gordas in almost all the casas. You can still find a diamond or two in the rough, but it takes some looking. Some days I have to hit 4-5 casas before I find something to my liking. Guess I might have to pony up for some tier 1 cuca and stop being such a cheap bastard.
In other news, the quality at most of the el centro casas has gone significantly downhill. I'm seeing lots of gordas in almost all the casas. You can still find a diamond or two in the rough, but it takes some looking. Some days I have to hit 4-5 casas before I find something to my liking. Guess I might have to pony up for some tier 1 cuca and stop being such a cheap bastard.As this is my first trip, I can't comment on the downhill part but I will say that I have been disappointed at the beauty of the casa women. I have seen only a handful of hotties and only two true stunners: Joanna, a regular at New Life who I posted about it, and this Sunday at New Life as well, Viviana, who I don't think is a regular.

I'm not sure there is at this point an ideal mongering destination.

I've been to CR, Prague and now Medellin.

Prague had the hottest girls but it is not cheap compared to other countries starting at about $65 or so for a session. You can find moderately priced hotels and food but it's still more than most of LA. The big disadvantage of Prague is getting into the privats can be confusing and difficult if the person doesn't speak more than a few words of English which is the case. Multiple times I had to stop passersby on the street and mime them into speaking into my cell to tell the privat to buzz the damn door open. When you do get in the privat however, you usually find young, top quality and www.sex.cz Is simply a phenomenal site. The city is gorgeous and has plenty of things to see and do in-between sessions. Another advantage is there are many porn stars and perfect 10 escorts available if you have the money for it. I banged my fave porn star there, an experience I will never forget.

CR is the same price as Prague, and even more expensive if you want the hottest girls at DelRey or Sportsman's Lodge. The casas are pretty cheap, but not as cheap as Medellin. The city overall is a bit more expensive than Medellin and there is not much to do in San Jose. It is convenient since verything is based on the 2 or 3 hotels and the 2 or 3 biggest massage parlors.

Medellin is the cheapest and has things to do, plus it's the friendliest and has the best nightlife. But it is a bit hard finding top-shelf girls.

Thailand and PI are supposed to be the best in terms of low price and service but a long, expensive plane ride and asian women kill the deal for me.

SlamCity7777
01-24-12, 18:51
As this is my first trip, I can't comment on the downhill part but I will say that I have been disappointed at the beauty of the casa women. I have seen only a handful of hotties and only two true stunners: Joanna, a regular at New Life who I posted about it, and this Sunday at New Life as well, Viviana, who I don't think is a regular.

I'm not sure there is at this point an ideal mongering destination.

I've been to CR, Prague and now Medellin.

Prague had the hottest girls but it is not cheap compared to other countries starting at about $65 or so for a session. You can find moderately priced hotels and food but it's still more than most of LA. The big disadvantage of Prague is getting into the privats can be confusing and difficult if the person doesn't speak more than a few words of English which is the case. Multiple times I had to stop passersby on the street and mime them into speaking into my cell to tell the privat to buzz the damn door open. When you do get in the privat however, you usually find young, top quality and.

www.sex.cz

Is simply a phenomenal site. The city is gorgeous and has plenty of things to see and do in-between sessions. Another advantage is there are many porn stars and perfect 10 escorts available if you have the money for it. I banged my fave porn star there, an experience I will never forget.

CR is the same price as Prague, and even more expensive if you want the hottest girls at DelRey or Sportsman's Lodge. The casas are pretty cheap, but not as cheap as Medellin. The city overall is a bit more expensive than Medellin and there is not much to do in San Jose. It is convenient since verything is based on the 2 or 3 hotels and the 2 or 3 biggest massage parlors.

Medellin is the cheapest and has things to do, plus it's the friendliest and has the best nightlife. But it is a bit hard finding top-shelf girls.

Thailand and PI are supposed to be the best in terms of low price and service but a long, expensive plane ride and asian women kill the deal for me.First let me say that this is a very good post! I dream of going to Prague and I know who'll I'll be asking for tips when I go! LOL.

The feed back seems to be that the quality has slipped a bit in Medellin as of late. Hard to pin point what is going on but I'd guess it's the natural cycle. Girls who were 20-22 when I first stared going down to Colombia are now 25-27, they got wifed, saved money and went to class, or moved to Bogota or went to another country to make more money.

Also your top shelf might be out of the world for some guys and their top shelf might be a pig to you. It all comes down to taste.

One day I'd like to go to Brazil, Germany, and Prague but right now Colombia is a short and relatively cheap flight.

El Bacano
01-24-12, 19:44
How many times does something happen good to you when you go in with an open mind. I can tell you now that meeting and finding women is much better with a positive attitude. If you think the quality is down itll be down, if you think you will find a beauty, you will find one. THis sounds very simple but most of my limited thoughts that actually contain wisdom are. Jajaja

MiamiHeatLuver
01-24-12, 19:50
First let me say that this is a very good post! I dream of going to Prague and I know who'll I'll be asking for tips when I go! LOL.

The feed back seems to be that the quality has slipped a bit in Medellin as of late. Hard to pin point what is going on but I'd guess it's the natural cycle. Girls who were 20-22 when I first stared going down to Colombia are now 25-27, they got wifed, saved money and went to class, or moved to Bogota or went to another country to make more money.

Also your top shelf might be out of the world for some guys and their top shelf might be a pig to you. It all comes down to taste.

One day I'd like to go to Brazil, Germany, and Prague but right now Colombia is a short and relatively cheap flight.Things are looking up for the people of Medellin as you can see from all the building and info-structure the economy has picked up and that means more jobs for the ordinary girl. All that's left are the no dignity sewer rats with absolutely no motivation to try and better themselves and are happy with the just lay on my back and spread them attitude. The real stunners have jobs, are in school, have WUN's or Colombian novios, come from estrato 5-6 and don't need your pesos. Unfortunately I don't see this trend reversing.

MiamiHeatLuver
01-24-12, 19:52
Last week I made friends with some Colombian guys and pretty much what all the veterans from Miami to Manizales have said came true: you need to meet and befriend some local guys, and they can hook you up with fresh meat. So if you want younger girls and / or regular girls who don't do this as a job, you need to build some kind of pipeline. For all you dorks and nerds. And my lord there are a ton of you in Medellin from what I'm seeing. You're going to have to use some social skills to actually make friends. No offense to dorks and nerds, I'm a bit nerdy and went to Comic Con this year too. The good thing is Colombians are friendly and open so it is easier than back in the USA or wherever. Also, you have more money than them (probably) and can afford to buy rounds without breaking the bank. They'll appreciate it and see you as friendly, not as a guy trying to buy friendship. Tell them how great Colombia is, how the people are nice, the chicas are beautiful, that you're having a great time, etc. Then at some point bring up the fact that you're looking to meet some nice girls to have a good time with and see what they say.Very good basic tips here. Noobies please observe. Tell them what they want to here and buy a few rounds can lead you to the promise land.

Napalm
01-24-12, 19:53
How many times does something happen good to you when you go in with an open mind. I can tell you now that meeting and finding women is much better with a positive attitude. If you think the quality is down itll be down, if you think you will find a beauty, you will find one. THis sounds very simple but most of my limited thoughts that actually contain wisdom are. JajajaActually I just got back from a casa run and to my pleasant surprise I found a sweet little thing, just how I like them. Slim, nice little booty, cute enough face and on top of all that the cuca wasn't half bad! Not a bad way to spend around $16 bucks!

I do agree that positive thinking is always good though. Self fulfilling prophesy and all that. And no matter what, a guy should be able to find something To his liking here, even if it takes a wee bit of looking.

Napalm
01-24-12, 20:07
CR is the same price as Prague, and even more expensive if you want the hottest girls at DelRey Or Sportsman's Lodge. The casas are pretty cheap, but not as cheap as Medellin. The city overall is a bit more expensive than Medellin and there is not much to do in San Jose. It is convenient since verything is based on the 2 or 3 hotels and the 2 or 3 biggest massage parlors.

Thailand and PI are supposed to be the best in terms of low price and service but a long, expensive plane ride and asian women kill the deal for me.No idea about Sportsman's Lodge but when I visited DelRey a few years ago the hottest women there were Colombianas. Paisas actually from Medellin and they all wanted $100. I'm thinking a lot of the top shelf casas girls end up going for a better deal at a higher end joint, or out of country, like CR or Panama. I had a super cute, petite little thing with the nicest ass at Zandalay but she went to Panama to work. I think some of the nicer girls probably also get pulled off the market by Colombians with a lot of dough.

Thailand is easier, possibly cheaper depending on if you factor in airfare or not and damn those $5 foot massages really feel good after walking around all day. The soapies are cool too, wish they had that here in Medellin. But after a short while I got really tired of asians and started craving some latina cuca. I liked the Philippines because you could get a decent variety of girls, as some of them look a little hispanic.

Anyways after being here for a while and fucking nothing but latinas I find myself missing asian poon tang. Could be that I will just never be happy and always be cursed to roam the earth fucking women from different cultures and countries. Oh the tragedy!

JohnnyO52
01-24-12, 20:42
No idea about Sportsman's Lodge but when I visited DelRey a few years ago the hottest women there were Colombianas. Paisas actually from Medellin and they all wanted $100. I'm thinking a lot of the top shelf casas girls end up going for a better deal at a higher end joint, or out of country, like CR or Panama. I had a super cute, petite little thing with the nicest ass at Zandalay but she went to Panama to work. I think some of the nicer girls probably also get pulled off the market by Colombians with a lot of dough.

Thailand is easier, possibly cheaper depending on if you factor in airfare or not and damn those $5 foot massages really feel good after walking around all day. The soapies are cool too, wish they had that here in Medellin. But after a short while I got really tired of asians and started craving some latina cuca. I liked the Philippines because you could get a decent variety of girls, as some of them look a little hispanic.

Anyways after being here for a while and fucking nothing but latinas I find myself missing asian poon tang. Could be that I will just never be happy and always be cursed to roam the earth fucking women from different cultures and countries. Oh the tragedy!I feel your pain. I crave latinas but am also very fond of asians.

Legal Tender
01-24-12, 23:25
How many times does something happen good to you when you go in with an open mind. I can tell you now that meeting and finding women is much better with a positive attitude. If you think the quality is down itll be down, if you think you will find a beauty, you will find one. THis sounds very simple but most of my limited thoughts that actually contain wisdom are. JajajaYep, it called KARMA.

Only good energy!

CherchezFemme
01-25-12, 05:22
So I got to bang the girl I missed out on, but the fantasy has been laid to rest.

First of all her body is better than I thought, just hard and firm and with tight skin. Her ass was great, like a hard soccer ball sliced in half. Performance-wise, she doesn't like giving BJs so she only did it for a few minutes. Her fucky-fucky was pretty good. Small boobs but that's the price you pay for low body-fat, unless she's Gina Carano.

The cool thing is I came twice in 30 mins while fucking her, something I no longer thought possible since I'm not 20 anymore. I did not take Vitamin V either. Even with my fave porn star, it took me a long time to cum again. I know, what a surprise, I came easier banging a girl I was crazy about and thought I had missed out on.

The downside is she left after 45 mins even though we had agreed multiple times for 2 hours. I mean multiple times. I asked her who told her that 2 pops equals 2 hours because that's something only an experienced sex worker thinks but she ignored the question and told me she had to take care of her dog-ha! She also said at least 3 other lies throughout the day and during the session. She also tried to get me to pay 200k for 45 minutes! I gave her 150 and thought to myself,"Guess I won't be taking you shopping anytime soon. I would have happily spent more than the 50k you tried to squeeze from me."

Oh, and she had 3 tattoos, including one right above the pussy.

So now for my last night tomorrow night, I don't know if I should call her again or go with her friend, who is sweet and cute and let me do her bareback. A sweet girl with great service versus a hot piece of ass. Decisions decisions.

Ezyngo
01-25-12, 05:56
I don't know if I should call her again or go with her friend, who is sweet and cute and let me do her bareback.If I were you, I'd go for her friend and enjoy the GFE. I very seldom bang a pro twice. Besides it will be your last night in Medellin, bang a few different chicas if you have enough leche. Just my two cents.

Cheers.

Legal Tender
01-25-12, 06:58
so i got to bang the girl i missed out on, but the fantasy has been laid to rest.

first of all her body is better than i thought, just hard and firm and with that tight skin that only younger women have. her ass was great, like a hard soccer ball sliced in half. performance-wise, she doesn't like giving bjs so she only did it for a few minutes. her fucky-fucky was pretty good. small boobs but that's the price you pay for low body-fat, unless she's gina carano.

the cool thing is i came twice in 30 mins while fucking her, something i no longer thought possible since i'm not 20 anymore. i did not take vitamin v either. even with my fave porn star, it took me a long time to cum again. i know, what a surprise, i came easier banging a girl i was crazy about and thought i had missed out on.

the downside is she left after 45 mins even though we had agreed multiple times for 2 hours. i mean multiple times. i asked her who told her that 2 pops equals 2 hours because that's something only an experienced sex worker thinks but she ignored the question and told me she had to take care of her dog-ha! she also said at least 3 other lies throughout the day and during the session. she also tried to get me to pay 200k for 45 minutes! i gave her 150 and thought to myself,"guess i won't be taking you shopping anytime soon. i would have happily spent more than the 50k you tried to squeeze from me."

oh, and she had 3 tattoos, including one right above the pussy. everything about her says she has a lot more experience than her age. damn they start these girls young in colombia! i mean they're young in age but not young in experience. frank casio told me they usually start fucking real young here, and i believe it.

so now for my last night tomorrow night, i don't know if i should call her again or go with her friend, who is sweet and cute and let me do her bareback. a sweet girl with great service versus a hot piece of ass. decisions decisions.yes, many start fucking real young in colombia and elsewhere. but if at 17 they are fucking a us citizen, he is committing a felony that is subject to prosecution in the usa putting it another way, some people are risk takers; i imagine that we all are to some extent. we're all mongers here. but, any crime i commit is only a misdemeanor, not a felony. we collectively are held in low regard by much of society. i believe it is in clear violation of jackson's rules to discuss "****" sex. with all respect, please refrain from discussing sex with a 17 year old. if you're not a usa citizen, then you can make that clear. then, you can forget my suggestion because i'm not trying to make a judgment. jackson can handle this within his discretion.

only good energy!

Gary1
01-25-12, 18:54
Any reports on Casas other than New life? How about other places with a 10-12 girls? Anyone there who really knows these casas? Not hearing anything current and comprehensive. True, NL is excellent with many 8's 9's and I think Simonee (20) is a clear 10. Zero fat girls. Ok, US women compared to Medellin: No comparison. Medellin girls have much better figures. Hips, butt, shoulders. V shaped backs. Thick chest cavity. Very curvy. 3-D bodies. Stunning angles. You never see all these characteristics together with USA girls even with our movie stars. I believe that if you lived in Medellin there would be great potential for finding a nice, non pro local girl who wants / needs to make some extra money. Referal from a local? Seems Ok. These girls I would think though would be experienced semi-pros. That's fine too. Hard to find top quality? Thats just nuts! On the streets, stores, there are so many incredible girls almost at evey block, but I think you would have to live there. It's why we move there! New Life casa, great. Sandiego Grill had a bunch of 8's 9's and 10's. Even the low-end strip bars in centro had some real nice stuff, and I'm as picky as they come. I was overwhelmed by the number of top looking girls in Medellin. Eastern Europe girls? I have been to the Ukraine three times, each for a full month. Kiev, Odessa, Crimea, other cities. Nothing special at all! Again, like US girls, they don't have the curvy 3-D bodies. Plus. Illegal and very expensive. $200-$300.

Hioctane
01-25-12, 18:56
I just paid 60K to get from the airport to Mayorista. It is 56k to most other areas in MDE. Pay more if you hate money.If you're going solo, just take the bus! Money well saved for a casa run and lunch.

Hioctane
01-25-12, 19:05
"I'm tired of having to learn the same lessons over and over again". Dan John, one of the most respected writers in the fitness world.

Another lesson for NOOBS, and this should really be a sticky. I remember this was one of the first posts I ever read on ISG and it has stuck with me ever since. A veteran with 100s of posts wrote this and so far it has been true: When you have a choice of girls, ALWAYS go for the quiet ones. ALWAYS. Doesn't matter if it's a casa, sex club, street scene, or as in my case, a trip to a country house with my choice of girls. IIRC his reasoning was that aggressive girls are hungry for money and loud ones are going to be bossy, argumentative and not do what you want.

I've always followed this rule but last week I didn't. I regret it so much it's not even funny. I went with the hot, loud girl who was dressed to the nines instead of the quiet, mousy girl wearing a hoody, sneakers and jeans. Why? Well the Colombian guys were doing me a favor by hooking me up with the hottest one and I fell for the hype, they kept telling me how hot she is. The loud girl almost ruined my trip. The next morning when I was telling one of the guys I wanted to leave be / see of how much of a * this girl was, the mousy girl came down the stairs. OH MY FUCKING GOD. She was wearing short white shorts, a black sleeveless top and her hair was shining wet. Her body is STUNNING. She plays soccer and has muscular toned legs, a meaty ass with no sag and a flat stomach. Being with her would be like being with Lindsey Vonn, Kournikova, Mia Hamm. I love athletic, tight, toned girls. She is really sweet and quiet but good in the sack and 17 (!). My * had a belly, soft mushy titties and almost fucked up my trip which was otherwise great. And yes, I'm posting a picture of them (from behind). I hope that I can see her before I leave, I've been trying for 4 days and can't get in touch with her, neither can the guys. It might be a good thing if I don't because I can fall for her hard. I'm already imagining taking her out, buying her cosmetics and clothes at the mall, being her mentor, getting her pregnant. Fuck you, it's my fantasy!

So go look at the picture in the Pics thread.Not necessarily true. Two alpha personalities will collide. If you're a loud person and so is she, most likely you will get into a lot of arguments. If you're a shy, reserved guy, a loud girl will likely bring the party animal in you. Same vice versa.

Hioctane
01-25-12, 19:06
yes, many start fucking real young in colombia and elsewhere. but if at 17 they are fucking a us citizen, he is committing a felony that is subject to prosecution in the usa putting it another way, some people are risk takers; i imagine that we all are to some extent. we're all mongers here. but, any crime i commit is only a misdemeanor, not a felony. we collectively are held in low regard by much of society. i believe it is in clear violation of jackson's rules to discuss "****" sex. with all respect, please refrain from discussing sex with a 17 year old. if you're not a usa citizen, then you can make that clear. then, you can forget my suggestion because i'm not trying to make a judgment. jackson can handle this within his discretion.

only good energy!glad you brought it up. i'm sure most of us wasn't even going to touch that discussion!

Alexpfg
01-25-12, 20:45
I'm planning to go to Medellin this summer and I want to know which casas and strip clubs are the best to visit, and if you know how much.

Thanks

CherchezFemme
01-26-12, 01:42
yes, many start fucking real young in colombia and elsewhere. but if at 17 they are fucking a us citizen, he is committing a felony that is subject to prosecution in the usa putting it another way, some people are risk takers; i imagine that we all are to some extent. we're all mongers here. but, any crime i commit is only a misdemeanor, not a felony. we collectively are held in low regard by much of society. i believe it is in clear violation of jackson's rules to discuss "****" sex. with all respect, please refrain from discussing sex with a 17 year old. if you're not a usa citizen, then you can make that clear. then, you can forget my suggestion because i'm not trying to make a judgment. jackson can handle this within his discretion.

only good energy!no worries, she's 18, i confirmed it! she also has multiple sugar daddies. wow.

CherchezFemme
01-26-12, 06:57
Not necessarily true. Two alpha personalities will collide. If you're a loud person and so is she, most likely you will get into a lot of arguments. If you're a shy, reserved guy, a loud girl will likely bring the party animal in you. Same vice versa.I'm not even sure what you're saying here. But I have experienced this myself multiple times and it has been confirmed by various mongers. I know this to be true. Again, I would recommend to all mongers to always go for the quiet ones. The aggressive ones are all about the money and want to get you in and out, the loud ones are bossy, usually want all the attention and will give you a hassle.

I had great bareback sex with both of the quiet ones today meanwhile the loud one got "cut off" yesterday after yet another unsatisfied customer. She won't be called again to be introduced to gringos. The client, like me, complained that she wouldn't shut up, kept interrupting the session, and was uncooperative.

CherchezFemme
01-26-12, 06:59
If I were you, I'd go for her friend and enjoy the GFE. I very seldom bang a pro twice. Besides it will be your last night in Medellin, bang a few different chicas if you have enough leche. Just my two cents.

Cheers.Did them both my man!

Hioctane
01-26-12, 07:36
I'm not even sure what you're saying here. But I have experienced this myself multiple times and it has been confirmed by various mongers. I know this to be true. Again, I would recommend to all mongers to always go for the quiet ones. The aggressive ones are all about the money and want to get you in and out, the loud ones are bossy, usually want all the attention and will give you a hassle.

I had great bareback sex with both of the quiet ones today meanwhile the loud one got "cut off" yesterday after yet another unsatisfied customer. She won't be called again to be introduced to gringos. The client, like me, complained that she wouldn't shut up, kept interrupting the session, and was uncooperative.Have you heard the saying opposites attract? All I'm saying is that you sound like you have a strong, loud personality. You're not going to get along well with people with the same personality (guy or girl). There are exceptions. I'm just saying generally. I personally find the quiet girls too boring.

Hillbilly69
01-26-12, 12:27
No worries, she's 18, I confirmed it! She also has multiple sugar daddies. Wow.If not and you posted the nude pics on here, say Hello, to Robert [Paisalover] for us!

Ezyngo
01-26-12, 23:25
All that's left are the no dignity sewer rats with absolutely no motivation to try and better themselves and are happy with the just lay on my back and spread them attitude.Same can be said towards the gringas on backpage and the street walkers and the MP women all over the US. The difference? Price.

Cheers.

Zig Monger
01-27-12, 02:36
How common is it for them to show up at an apartment rental? What do you think they wanted from zig monger?[QUOTE=Aussie Greg; 1239656]Probley his two wooden legs and thats no joke!

Well, technically, they are made of titanium nowadays, but regardless, when they get done with me, I may not have a leg to stand on! Jajajaja.

Just wondering if it would be possible to get in touch with them, so I can find out what this is about.

Would anyone have any ideas as to whether they could be contacted, or If I need a lawyer to find out what is going on?

I love this place, but it scared me sufficiently to make a last minute change to Costa Rica, and man did it suck there. (no pun intended).

TweedleD
01-27-12, 03:20
Did them both my man!Atta boy, We're all proud of you

Param Ahmad
01-27-12, 08:21
I'm planning to go to Medellin this summer and I want to know which casas and strip clubs are the best to visit, and if you know how much. ThanksIt's over 1 year old, but I still recommend my report #5780 in this thread, where you'll find a list of the places I checked out.

CollegePusher
01-29-12, 21:36
About a year ago, reading ISG lead into booking a ticket to MDE for my first mongering trip. Man, do I miss Medellin. Thinking about going again but completely forgot my spanish.

OldMan43
01-29-12, 23:26
I just paid 60K to get from the airport to Mayorista. It is 56k to most other areas in MDE. Pay more if you hate money.I want to know about granada, need girls spoke english.

OldMan43
01-29-12, 23:35
Economic hotel please.

TweedleD
01-30-12, 06:19
Economic hotel please.Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii401y8keY4 20 bucks too much?

SlamCity7777
01-30-12, 13:34
Economic hotel please.Use complete sentences please! Use the search feature or open you eyes, scroll down about 10-15 topics and you'll see a heading that reads "Hotels & Apartments"

Thank you

Hioctane
01-30-12, 16:43
About a year ago, reading ISG lead into booking a ticket to MDE for my first mongering trip. Man, do I miss Medellin. Thinking about going again but completely forgot my spanish.Do it! The paisitas are waiting!

John Gault
01-30-12, 18:25
I want to know about granada, need girls spoke english.Please go to the Nicaragua board for Granada info.

El Bacano
01-31-12, 21:50
When in Colombia you have to forget you North American mindset. You are a new person now, A fresh new start with the women. The only thing holding you back here is you own negativity.

Mel365
02-01-12, 05:13
I have had some amazing chicas and incredible food in Medellin. I had some of the best sushi I ever had last week in a park in El Poblado. I found it interesting that we (my medellin Novia)
and I went to an italian restaurant and sat down. I did not say a word. She received a spanish menu and I received an english one. I
must do something about my Blue eyes (possibly contacts).
The pasta and the Lasagna was great according to NY standards.
Sorry you don't like Colombia.

I love it.

Mel.

Sounds like you got disillusioned falling for ONE chica. There are plenty of hard working Colombians aside from the fact that it's also hard to find jobs. You can't paint a broad stroke on all of them. Maybe you should expand your horizons and meet some new Colombian friends.

Good luck to you in Peru.

Legal Tender
02-01-12, 05:34
When in Colombia you have to forget you North American mindset. You are a new person now, A fresh new start with the women. The only thing holding you back here is you own negativity.That thought says a lot. My travels, regardless of where I have been, is to understand that I'm not in North America. Appreciation and understanding of the culture, life style, value system and history of Colombia puts all of your experiences in context. The genetic fact is that gene pool that exists in Colombia (and I think especially in Medellin) is responsible for some of the most beautiful women on earth. This beauty exists in an extraordinary environment in several respects. First, Medellin is called "The City of Eternal Spring" for a reason. The climate is well above average. Second, these beauties exist in a Country that historically has been filled with violence. With 3 million people, out of 45 million, displaced, social instability is the norm for many. Last time I checked the minimum wage was around $300 per month, and the prices for manufactured goods exceed what they would cost in North America. At bottom, my experience is that by learning a little about Colombia; and, learning a little Spanish will go a long way to enhancing your time in Colombia. Last but not least, a little care, a little attention, and a little compassion for those beautiful women that share part of their life with us will be rewarded. Doesn't matter if we share an hour or even a lifetime. It's good Karma. There's nothing better than "appreciation" sex.

Only good energy!

CherchezFemme
02-01-12, 17:25
I miss Colombia and the girls already. Sigh. Back to my reality.

Sharq
02-01-12, 19:38
Gentlemen,

Has anyone in the recent past stayed at the one bedroom studio apartments advertised on medellinrentalsonline. Com (run by Eric Jensen). Need opinions / recommendations for the same and would be obliged if some of the senior members opine. I am planning on my first visit to Medellin, hence the question.

Regards,

Sharq

Alexpfg
02-01-12, 20:44
What is the best time to visit a casa?

Gimmedub
02-02-12, 03:02
I've had my best luck at 2:33pm EST!

Paulda
02-02-12, 06:16
I've been to Medellin many times and have used Medellin rentals and other agencies. Last trip, I stayed in a 1 bedroom near oviedo mall. Location was great, not a problem with bringing women back to the apartment, but the apartment was pretty bare. Still, the price is pretty reasonable for the apartment. Eric was easy to work with and returned my security deposit. All in all a fine experience. No problem. No hassles.

Gentlemen,

Has anyone in the recent past stayed at the one bedroom studio apartments advertised on medellinrentalsonline. Com (run by Eric Jensen). Need opinions / recommendations for the same and would be obliged if some of the senior members opine. I am planning on my first visit to Medellin, hence the question.

Regards,

Sharq

CherchezFemme
02-02-12, 06:22
What is the best time to visit a casa?The common wisdom is the earlier you go, the fresher they are and there is a better chance of good service.

SlamCity7777
02-02-12, 07:11
Gentlemen,

Regards,

SharqOpen your eyes, use the blessing that your collective elementary school teachers gave you and read the titles on the main page for Colombia and you'll see a topic for apartments and hotels. This sort of question goes under that category or heading. It's crazy there; under "Apartments and Hotels" you'll find information about. Guess what? Apartments and Hotels!

OR if you're even lazier use the white empty space right above the little picture of a magnifying glass; that is called "The Search Function"

Sharq
02-02-12, 18:33
Open your eyes, use the blessing that your collective elementary school teachers gave you and read the titles on the main page for Colombia and you'll see a topic for apartments and hotels. This sort of question goes under that category or heading. It's crazy there; under "Apartments and Hotels" you'll find information about. Guess what? Apartments and Hotels!

OR if you're even lazier use the white empty space right above the little picture of a magnifying glass; that is called "The Search Function"Slam,

As a matter of fact, I did search the 'apartments and forum' section for 'Eric' and 'Medellin rentals online' and it did not throw up anyone else's opinion on them, hence the question. Any help you could give me will be appreciated, being my first trip to MDE I can use all the help I can get, especially opinions of experienced fellow senior members such as yourselves. Have a swell day mate.

Regards,

S

Napalm
02-02-12, 19:39
Just got back from a run to New Life. I've been rather disappointed in the past with the line up there, lots of gordas that I wouldn't even fuck for free, but apparently there is a market for that, and good for them. Saw three that were my type, that being, petite, small waist, nice body and cute face. One had an obviously fake butt and was my second choice behind Lorena, who was the petitest of the whole lot. Had Lorena a while back though and since I really like sticking it in strange I chose a girl I had never seen there before. Cute little innocent face with a speckling of freckles across her nose and cheeks, long brown curly hair, and a quite nice body. And boy am I glad I chose her. Although she had an innocent look about her, she was anything but. As a side note, she does anal as well, I noticed while I had her en cuatro that her little brown starfish had been violated previously and asked her about it. She quoted a quite high rate for sticking it in her culo and I passed since I was rather pleased with the way my pene felt in her cuca.

Anyways, as always the el centro casas are a crap shot. You never really know what you're going to find in there. But with the number of casas within walking distance of each other, if you don't see something to your liking just bump it on down the road to the next casa and have a look there. Some of them will ask for a 2, 000 COP viewing fee if you don't session but if you've sessioned there before and they remember you they don't usually bother with the lookie loo fee.

Napalm
02-02-12, 19:47
Also there is a new casa called Chicas Punto Com, it just opened up so if anyone wants to check it out, here's the address:

Calle 54 Caracas #49-97 Piso 2 Tel 320 773 30 50/301 471 59 25 Centro Comercial Boulevar de Caracas.

It's in the same building as another casa on the 3rd floor, forget the name but I've sessioned in the 3rd floor one quite a few times. These are both just down the street from Parque Bolivar. Maybe if we're lucky the whole building will fill up with casas.

Legal Tender
02-02-12, 20:48
Slam,

As a matter of fact, I did search the 'apartments and forum' section for 'Eric' and 'Medellin rentals online' and it did not throw up anyone else's opinion on them, hence the question. Any help you could give me will be appreciated, being my first trip to MDE I can use all the help I can get, especially opinions of experienced fellow senior members such as yourselves. Have a swell day mate.

Regards,

SI'm going to apologize for the uncivil reception that you received as a result of your inquiry. More importantly, your first visit to any place can be "trickey." I strongly suggest for the first visit you consider Casa Blanca. Greg, Robert and Boyd will show you the ropes and you'll be able to meet other mongers that are experienced.

Only good energy!

MiamiHeatLuver
02-02-12, 21:18
I'm going to apologize for the uncivil reception that you received as a result of your inquiry. More importantly, your first visit to any place can be "trickey." I strongly suggest for the first visit you consider Casa Blanca. Greg, Robert and Boyd will show you the ropes and you'll be able to meet other mongers that are experienced.

Only good energy!The answer by Legal Tender is 100% correct, for a newbie if you have the option to stay at gringo sanctuary compound C. B. That is the way to go to get your feet wet and lay of the land. That being said Legal you have no right to "apologize" for another member who's comments you deem as an "uncivil reception" Who are you?

Slam is right, there is a clearly labeled thread for apartments and hotels, just takes a little effort scrolling down with your eyes and mouse. If him or any other member on here feels the need to apologize, I think we all big boy enough to do so.

As far as "Blessings and Energies" go. Is there a (Following the Dalai Lama in Colombia thread?) Ja jaaaaaaa

Nowrath
02-02-12, 23:19
Gents.

Is a valid USA, drivers license, all I need to rent and operate a car in Medellin?

Or is a international one better to cover all hassles?

Thanks

Nowrath

Gimmedub
02-02-12, 23:26
I used to maintain an international drivers license but now I just use my us drivers license without issues. Haven't rented a car but a quick email to your rental company should cover you.

Gents.

Is a valid USA, drivers license, all I need to rent and operate a car in Medellin?

Thanks

Nowrath

Member #4394
02-03-12, 00:11
Decent casa. I like it though I prefer Sexy Fantasia "2." I will try the new casa you mentioned. Thanks.

It's in the same building as another casa on the 3rd floor, forget the name but I've sessioned in the 3rd floor one quite a few times. These are both just down the street from Parque Bolivar. Maybe if we're lucky the whole building will fill up with casas.

SlamCity7777
02-03-12, 00:24
Slam,

Regards,

S@Legal Tender: Mind your own player. Mind your own!

@Sharq: Nothing personal "mate"; but you have to understand that more than any other board (IMO) rookies or noobs come on and ask the same three or four questions* with out doing any searching, any reading, and most importantly with out reporting back! Some other new guy also asked the same type question a day or two before you asked and I replied the same. Hotel and apartment questions go in the "Hotel & Apartment" topic. These "members" who can't even be bothered to find the info on their own; they want to be SPOON fed the info because they can't be bothered with looking or even reading the appropriate titles for their questions. When the do report back it's a "Dear Penthouse." style report instead of any actual information, forget useful or insightful too as these are foreign concept to these jokers as well.

*NOOB Question answers.

1) No you will not be able to pick up "Regular Girls" if you do not speak Spanish well or if you are not a classically handsome and charming guy.

2) Money comes out of ATM machines in South America too. If you feel better about changing cash shop around for the best rates. Travelers Checks offer the worst rate.

3) No you not allowed to go to CB 1 or 2 if you are not a guest and scoop their chicks. I do think you are allowed to visit during the day.

4) If you're new and have limited language skills the best bet is CB (I have no actual experience staying but most guys report back that they're very pleased with their stays)

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but these are the most frequently frustrating.

Ezyngo
02-03-12, 02:20
Gents.

Thanks

NowrathI drove in Cali a few times. To rent a car, they will ask for your USA driver's license AND your passport. To drive, you'd need an international driver's license and the police will ask for this. Case in point. I got pulled over by policia for going the wrong direction and it was not my fault. My novia was telling me where to go. By the time I realized we were in this one way street heading in the other way, it was too late. Anyway. 3 traffic cops greeted me after the stop and one of whom immediately demanded me to show my INTERNATIONAL DRIVER's LICENSE, and then my USA license, and my passport. The whole enchilada. Luckily I had all of them in the car. Seeing me a lost tourist and hearing my novia begging them to let us go, one of the nice and older policeman, after a good 30 minutes went by, decided to do just that. It may just be an isolated incident but I'd rather have everything if I decide to drive a car in Colombia.

Cheers.

Sharq
02-03-12, 07:32
@legaltender.

Thanks for the kinds words, appreciate it, although no need to apologise.

@slam.

No offence taken by me, as I didn't think you meant any.

I am still trying to figure out where to stay as Poblado does not have an apt for the dates I am in MDE. From what I read so far on this forum, I am trying to figure out a place to stay where the establishment can also help in fixing me up with the ladies (introductions, parties etc). If anyone has any opinions, please do share, any inputs or data points will only help me make up my mind.

Legal Tender
02-03-12, 09:25
The answer by Legal Tender is 100% correct, for a newbie if you have the option to stay at gringo sanctuary compound C. B. That is the way to go to get your feet wet and lay of the land. That being said Legal you have no right to "apologize" for another member who's comments you deem as an "uncivil reception" Who are you?

Slam is right, there is a clearly labeled thread for apartments and hotels, just takes a little effort scrolling down with your eyes and mouse. If him or any other member on here feels the need to apologize, I think we all big boy enough to do so.

As far as "Blessings and Energies" go. Is there a (Following the Dalai Lama in Colombia thread?) Ja jaaaaaaaWho am I? I don't know, because I'm trying to figure that out. Who I am, in part, though is a person who recognizes rudeness and incivility in a written discourse. If you accept it, then you reward it. There is no reason to be condescending to a new poster. I would hope that one would reflect on his words, and be "big boy enough" to acknowledge error. But that takes a little introspection which I assume some have never considered necessary or desirable. That explains, in part, the hostility in what they write. I am evangelical about advocating the existence of Karma. Writing of that, who are you? I posit that question not for me, but for you. That's all. Is it wrong for anyone to suggest that we respect and be civil to each other? I hope not. And, I do wish only. .

Good energy!

Napalm
02-03-12, 15:53
Decent casa. I like it though I prefer Sexy Fantasia "2." I will try the new casa you mentioned. Thanks.Let me know how it is. I'm tempted to check it out myself, depending on the line up's at my first and second string casas today. If you go, it's on the way up to SF 1, if you take the first set of stairs up it's at the top of the stairs to the right, can't miss it.

Napalm
02-03-12, 16:00
You guys can talk about driver's licenses, apartments, hurting people's feelings, etc etc till the cows come home. Me I'm going to a casa to fuck a hot Colombian chick for $30, 000 pesos.

Legal Tender
02-03-12, 18:11
You guys can talk about driver's licenses, apartments, hurting people's feelings, etc etc till the cows come home. Me I'm going to a casa to fuck a hot Colombian chick for $30, 000 pesos.Finally someone who is doing something except writing shit like most of us. Hey, I'll be in Medellin on March 1st, then the "cows will come home."

Only good energy

Sharq
02-03-12, 19:46
Gentlemen,

There is a face book member by the name of Medellin paisa, has any one here tried the organisation and their services?

Nowrath
02-03-12, 23:18
I drove in Cali a few times. To rent a car, they will ask for your USA driver's license AND your passport. To drive, you'd need an international driver's license and the police will ask for this. Case in point. I got pulled over by policia for going the wrong direction and it was not my fault. My novia was telling me where to go. By the time I realized we were in this one way street heading in the other way, it was too late. Anyway. 3 traffic cops greeted me after the stop and one of whom immediately demanded me to show my INTERNATIONAL DRIVER's LICENSE, and then my USA license, and my passport. The whole enchilada. Luckily I had all of them in the car. Seeing me a lost tourist and hearing my novia begging them to let us go, one of the nice and older policeman, after a good 30 minutes went by, decided to do just that. It may just be an isolated incident but I'd rather have everything if I decide to drive a car in Colombia.

Cheers.Thanks for the info, better safe then sorry, but you had your original passport or photo copy, I carry a photo copy, also, the new passport care with all my info just like the passport but of course you can't travel on it alone,

Thanks again.

Nowrath

Medellin Paisa
02-04-12, 05:40
Gentlemen,

There is a face book member by the name of Medellin paisa, has any one here tried the organisation and their services?I am not a paying member on this site but feel free to contact me on [Deleted by Admin] for more information on my services & tours. I personally know quite a few members on ISG.

[Link deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove links to a competing Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information. Thanks!

Shemp
02-04-12, 09:01
Do you happen to remember the girl's name@New Life that does the anal?

And how much of a propina was she asking for to do it?

Member #4394
02-04-12, 18:03
According to my statistics, there are more girls and they are fresh, less tired, and more friendly before 2pm. Actually hours before 12pm would be best. But another ISG member maintains that you better go AFTER 2pm because some casa girls go to school in the morning and show up in the afternoon.

Also, a member said that Medellin casas in the 80s and 90s were operated by the FARC. I doubt that. None of the books and documents indicate that. The business, judges, govt officials in Medellin were strongly tied to Pablo Escobar, who was an archrival of the FARC.

Napalm
02-04-12, 19:51
Do you happen to remember the girl's name@New Life that does the anal?

And how much of a propina was she asking for to do it?Melissa. Wanted $150K to stick it in her butt. Didn't bother trying to negotiate.

Napalm
02-04-12, 19:58
According to my statistics, there are more girls and they are fresh, less tired, and more friendly before 2pm. Actually hours before 12pm would be best. But another ISG member maintains that you better go AFTER 2pm because some casa girls go to school in the morning and show up in the afternoon.

Also, a member said that Medellin casas in the 80s and 90s were operated by the FARC. I doubt that. None of the books and documents indicate that. The business, judges, govt officials in Medellin were strongly tied to Pablo Escobar, who was an archrival of the FARC.I personally like going between 11-11:30am. There is some credence to some girls starting in the afternoon because of classes. One of my ATF's always started after 1pm because of classes in the morning.

As far as FARC running any casas, I seriously doubt it, but who knows. Saw two policia in New Life yesterday, with a big Policia truck parked out front. Seems they were there for pleasure not business though.

Member #4394
02-04-12, 21:08
If I were a police officer, I would bring an extra uniform for the girl to wear!

Saw two policia in New Life yesterday, with a big Policia truck parked out front. Seems they were there for pleasure not business though.

Legal Tender
02-04-12, 21:43
If I were a police officer, I would bring an extra uniform for the girl to wear!Now, finally someone is thinking like a real monger

Ricker
02-04-12, 22:48
Melissa. Wanted $150K to stick it in her butt. Didn't bother trying to negotiate.Funny thing is, I was just with Melissa yesterday at NL, went to the room, chatted a bit, bonded, during the love making she just offered me up her booty without me asking.

I'm not really into that, but figured what the heck if she's asking.

I gave her a 10K propina on my way out.

She's very nice.

BTW, she's got light skin, however, she's not Paisa, she's a Costena.

Hillbilly69
02-04-12, 23:09
Also, a member said that Medellin casas in the 80s and 90s were operated by the FARC. I doubt that. None of the books and documents indicate that. The business, judges, govt officials in Medellin were strongly tied to Pablo Escobar, who was an archrival of the FARC.If you were actually there at the time you might know. Don't embarass yourselves talking about things you have no knowledge of it makes ISG the kiddee board really quickly.

MiamiHeatLuver
02-04-12, 23:10
Funny thing is, I was just with Melissa yesterday at NL, went to the room, chatted a bit, bonded, during the love making she just offered me up her booty without me asking.

I'm not really into that, but figured what the heck if she's asking.

I gave her a 10K propina on my way out.

She's very nice.

BTW, she's got light skin, however, she's not Paisa, she's a Costena.The epitome of YMMV (your mileage may vary) on a whole array of factors. 150k for anal especially when a 1/2hr is 35k or straight sex? LOL. She was trying to make her whole shifts money on one client.

Ricker
02-05-12, 00:07
Well amigos, contrary to some recent posts, the Mansion is alive and well and full of beautiful Paisas.

I happen to be sitting around the pool there at this very moment, writing from my cell, watching new ladies arrive.

Though I usually don't partake with the Mansion girls, I've got a gorgeous new girl sitting by my side telling me how cool I am and her price is falling rapido.

Could be a go haha

TweedleD
02-05-12, 04:20
Gentlemen,

There is a face book member by the name of Medellin paisa, has any one here tried the organisation and their services?I have never used his services, however I met him Over Lunch and drinks, And I thought He was a good guy. If I was in the market for Tour guide services I would definately give him a try! His girlfriend is in the business of doing Spanish lessons and I'd also consider a few sessions with her.

Sharq
02-05-12, 17:07
I have been trying to figure out how to get in touch with Colombia Jake, as his website seems to be down. If anyone here has his numbers, please pm me.

I have RTFF'd the forum, and not found any substantial reviews on him in the recent past (last couple of months). In case anyone here has used his services, please do let me know what is your opinion of the same.

Another thing, is it safe to do the mountain trek / trip? Any views?

LuckyEddie
02-07-12, 22:07
I have been trying to figure out how to get in touch with Colombia Jake, as his website seems to be down. If anyone here has his numbers, please pm me.

I have RTFF'd the forum, and not found any substantial reviews on him in the recent past (last couple of months). In case anyone here has used his services, please do let me know what is your opinion of the same.

Another thing, is it safe to do the mountain trek / trip? Any views?He has no reviews (most of the fake ones he posted under fake names have been deleted) cause no one uses him, he is not necessary and he's probably in a little trouble. Let's leave it at that. Sharq stay at the Mansion and be done with it.

You going to fly all the way down here and mess with bozos? C'mon man.

LuckyEddie
02-07-12, 22:42
According to my statistics, there are more girls and they are fresh, less tired, and more friendly before 2pm. Actually hours before 12pm would be best. But another ISG member maintains that you better go AFTER 2pm because some casa girls go to school in the morning and show up in the afternoon."Your statistics?" You have been here twice and constantly give out poor information. I was that ISG member recommending going after 2:00PM since the ones in school get there between 1-2 and also some really hot ones can make their own schedule and come in later. The 11AM-12:30PM lineup is gordita and fea city. Sometimes between 11:00-12:00 two of the four fat girls are busy and the other two who are available are, well, fat and and ugly.

I know we all have stories about going at 11:30 and scoring the hottie but I'm going by averages. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but when I see two guys in the same week on opposite ends in opinion of a certain casa (guy1: "nothing but 6 fatties" guy1: "20 great chicks 10 doable") I know who went at 11:30 and who went at 3:00.

Also, a member said that Medellin casas in the 80s and 90s were operated by the FARC. I doubt that. None of the books and documents indicate that."None of the books and documents"? How's it going in the library? If you know what you are talking about please post but if you are going to guess for the sake of hearing yourself type, stop it, stop posting false crap. It is not good for the board. I don't mean to single you out but you constantly do this based on your 2 times here and various trips to the library.

Thank you and Kum Bay Ya

Carnicero
02-08-12, 02:21
This is a couple months old. I forget the name but its on Calle 58, between carrera 45D and 47 (its just one wierd block, but the address in the list is correct.) ring the bell, enter. First day two ladies introduced, one ok. Second day, two young gorgeous girls. I selected a 19yo calena I may never forget. 50k hr. Clean room, bathroom, even a shower and towels. No costumes here, just normal sexy clothing. Decent service. Only went early afternoon.

Escort King
02-08-12, 11:37

Another thing, is it safe to do the mountain trek / trip? Any views?Mansion is a great spot to start. A crew to travel with and keep eyes open and learn. Then there is Albert Licht look for him on FB.

Amb832
02-08-12, 12:12
I'm trying to make a reservation at Casa Blanca Medellin 1, but it seems to take them forever for them to set up my reservation and give me a confirmation number. It's been a week already. Does it always take this long? I don't want to keep bothering them, but if they seem like they Bulls**tting I may have to choose somewhere else. Since this will be my first time in Colombia I don't know too many other places for newbies.

Voyajer1
02-08-12, 14:29
Call them, their phone number is posted on their website. If you are in the USA, they have a US phone number that you can use and will definitely get taken care of ASAP. Here is the link:

http://www.medellinmansion.com

Good luck.

I'm trying to make a reservation at Casa Blanca Medellin 1, but it seems to take them forever for them to set up my reservation and give me a confirmation number. It's been a week already. Does it always take this long? I don't want to keep bothering them, but if they seem like they Bulls**tting I may have to choose somewhere else. Since this will be my first time in Colombia I don't know too many other places for newbies.

Bonhead
02-08-12, 15:20
Hey guys two quick questions:

1- After-hours spots on thurs-Sunday from 3-6AM. Is La Manzana still around? Any other recommendations. I got no problem going to the hood as long as it comes recommended from an ISG head.

2- What's the most fun / vibrant casino down there nowadays?

Tip for anyone down there this weekend, Armin van Buuren is going to be playing this Saturday at Plaza Mayor. He's one of the biggest trace DJ's in the world. You'll see a crowd at that show like you rarely get to see on a normal club night!

Thanks.

Concarne
02-08-12, 16:03

1- After-hours spots on thurs-Sunday from 3-6AM. Is La Manzana still around? Any other recommendations. I got no problem going to the hood as long as it comes recommended from an ISG head.I was at La Manzana a couple of months ago, going on strong. I got there at 2am but there was a notable influx of honey after 3am. I plan on going there again in a couple of weeks.

Suppossedly there is another after hours nearby named Casa Blanca that may be more raunchy. Plan on checking it out if I can find it.

If you have info on other places or know where I can find out the info (in english or spanish) please post or PM.

Thanks,

John Gault
02-08-12, 18:16

1- After-hours spots on thurs-Sunday from 3-6AM. Is La Manzana still around? Any other recommendations. I got no problem going to the hood as long as it comes recommended from an ISG head.

2- What's the most fun / vibrant casino down there nowadays?

Tip for anyone down there this weekend, Armin van Buuren is going to be playing this Saturday at Plaza Mayor. He's one of the biggest trace DJ's in the world. You'll see a crowd at that show like you rarely get to see on a normal club night!

Thanks.The casino at Premium Plaza is a good one for Latin america. Real Texas Holdem, and BJ (cards not the other one ). LOL

Member #4394
02-09-12, 01:19
Hi LE. If I upset you for something, I am sorry. I agree that you know Colombia better than I do. But,there is no way you would know how many times I have been in Medellin because we do not know each other at all. Anyway I will do better next time, and my apology to you. Thanks. BTW, what's "Kum Bay Ya"??

"Your statistics?" You have been here twice and constantly give out poor information. I was that ISG member recommending going after 2:00PM since the ones in school get there between 1-2 and also some really hot ones can make their own schedule and come in later. The 11AM-12:30PM lineup is gordita and fea city. Sometimes between 11:00-12:00 two of the four fat girls are busy and the other two who are available are, well, fat and and ugly.

I know we all have stories about going at 11:30 and scoring the hottie but I'm going by averages. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but when I see two guys in the same week on opposite ends in opinion of a certain casa (guy1: "nothing but 6 fatties" guy1: "20 great chicks 10 doable") I know who went at 11:30 and who went at 3:00.

"None of the books and documents"? How's it going in the library? If you know what you are talking about please post but if you are going to guess for the sake of hearing yourself type, stop it, stop posting false crap. It is not good for the board. I don't mean to single you out but you constantly do this based on your 2 times here and various trips to the library.

Thank you and Kum Bay Ya

Yujin
02-09-12, 02:20
what's "Kum Bay Ya"??Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumbaya

TweedleD
02-09-12, 03:28
I'm trying to make a reservation at Casa Blanca Medellin 1, but it seems to take them forever for them to set up my reservation and give me a confirmation number. It's been a week already. Does it always take this long? I don't want to keep bothering them, but if they seem like they Bulls**tting I may have to choose somewhere else. Since this will be my first time in Colombia I don't know too many other places for newbies.312) 546-4301 US phone # its right non thier website,

CherchezFemme
02-09-12, 05:56
Cherchefemmez, I wanted to PM you, but guess I can't as a recent member. Am here in Medellíand, and want to ask you something that's not so relevant to the forum. I see it's against forum rules to post my email address as well, so don't know if you can PM me. Or if I even have a PM!Dude, there's no reason not to get a membership. The info on this board is priceless! You'll also make friends with some cool, helpful dudes.

D Cups
02-09-12, 15:24
Hi Guys,

I am going to Costa Rica and Medellin for the first time about a year from now. On business in Jaco Beach, the rest is for fun. I suppose it would be smart to learn some Spanish before then. I would also like to make a friend on the board here. I'm mid-50s, genuine nice guy, a jolly American, well educated and adore busty, slim women. Also a beer drinker. If anyone wants to hang with me or be a mentor kindly hit me up.

I'll buy the beer.

MiamiHeatLuver
02-09-12, 17:04
Hi Guys,

I am going to Costa Rica and Medellin for the first time about a year from now. On business in Jaco Beach, the rest is for fun. I suppose it would be smart to learn some Spanish before then. I would also like to make a friend on the board here. I'm mid-50s, genuine nice guy, a jolly American, well educated and adore busty, slim women. Also a beer drinker. If anyone wants to hang with me or be a mentor kindly hit me up.

I'll buy the beer.Wow only a year from now? Why not 2 lol? No seriously this would be a better question to post like in December because many of these posters probably won't even be around or have moved on. You're right about the Spanish part though, In Colombia live it, love it, learn it. In C. R. NOT NEEDED!

Mr Gogo
02-09-12, 17:05
Hi Guys,

I'll buy the beer.With over 800 posts, I'm totally confused by this post. You have never made friends here or in you're travels? But anyway good luck with your friend hunt.

Ricker
02-09-12, 20:22
Hi LE. If I upset you for something, I am sorry. I agree that you know Colombia better than I do. But,there is no way you would know how many times I have been in Medellin because we do not know each other at all. Anyway I will do better next time, and my apology to you. Thanks. BTW, what's "Kum Bay Ya"??Classy post here. Bien hecho.

Ricker
02-09-12, 20:40
Well, I'm just back from about a week in Medellin and a few days in Cali.

Of course I had a great time, met girls from all different venues, pros and non pros alike.

I used to love to hit the Central casas, and I did visit a couple times and had fun, but I had more fun actually chillin out with some girls I had met on RL and believe it or not, some new and cool girls I met at the Mansion (Casa Blanca).

If you've got some personality and Spanish ability, you can hang with some of those chicas (Mansion) without breaking the bank. There are some new sweethearts there now.

The couple RL (Romance Latina) chicas I hooked up with we're nice. Took them out for dinner and back to my pad to listen to music and they both jumped my bones.

I gave them taxi money, they didn't seem to be pros, I didn't ask, didn't care. I treated them like princesitas and they responded nicely.

I loved the Mayorista. Definitely not for everyone, but I've met most of the vendors and workers at the little bars and hotels, and enjoy rappin with them.

Met some cool chicas out there too.

As far as non pros, I loved hangin out by the Estadio metro stop and la Setenta where there's little cafes and bakeries and such.
Lots of pretty ladies walkin about, just gotta figure your approach.

Good times.

I've got a few nice Fotos I'll post in a bit too.

Hasta pronto.

MiamiHeatLuver
02-09-12, 22:28
The couple RL (Romance Latina) chicas I hooked up with we're nice. Took them out for dinner and back to my pad to listen to music and they both jumped my bones.

I gave them taxi money, they didn't seem to be pros, I didn't ask, didn't care. I treated them like princesitas and they responded nicely. Because you're sooooooo suave and good lookin!!! Please people this is not a common occurence and will only happen to you if you have piercing blue eyes and waiters give you the gringo menu when you go out to eat etc etc. Did you check to make sure your all your colognes, ipod and digicamera where still around? Ja jaaaaaa, I kid, I kid! ;)

Jonesie
02-10-12, 00:12
Here's a few shots of the Superbowl party at Casa Blanca II / El Castillo. We had to manage without Ricker, who deserted us in favor of Cali, but we somehow made due and had a good time.

Legal Tender
02-10-12, 00:26
I'm here for guy's who want to see and do more than they normally do here.Jake, you don't accept private messages and I assume it's because you haven't paid the 20 bucks. You're here, but one is unable to communicate with you, do I have that right? I'm confused!

Only good energy!

Legal Tender
02-10-12, 00:30
Because you're sooooooo suave and good lookin!!! Please people this is not a common occurence and will only happen to you if you have piercing blue eyes and waiters give you the gringo menu when you go out to eat etc etc. Did you check to make sure your all your colognes, ipod and digicamera where still around? Ja jaaaaaa, I kid, I kid! ;)Yep, MHL has it right: sex with a young Piasa is unusual absent some financial consideration. So, tell us. Do you attribute your success to being physically irresistible, or do you think it was because you showed a little attention, care, interest and appreciation to these flowers of Medellin that you enjoyed?

Only good energy!

Ricker
02-10-12, 01:47
Because you're sooooooo suave and good lookin!!! Please people this is not a common occurence and will only happen to you if you have piercing blue eyes and waiters give you the gringo menu when you go out to eat etc etc. Did you check to make sure your all your colognes, ipod and digicamera where still around? Ja jaaaaaa, I kid, I kid! ;)Actually, it's because I was nice and not like a sex starved maniac.

I also mentioned that I was a Miami Heat fan.

Pretty sure that helped too haha.

Ricker
02-10-12, 02:20
Here's a few shots of the Superbowl party at Casa Blanca II / El Castillo. We had to manage without Ricker, who deserted us in favor of Cali, but we somehow made due and had a good time.Hahaha, nice fotos Jonsie! Nice hangin with you a bit. Catch ya again soon amigo.

Mel365
02-10-12, 04:33
Looks like he travels in the far east, The home of the black forest at the "Y"

Mel

John Gault
02-10-12, 15:22
"Dude, there's no reason not to get a membership. The info on this board is priceless! You'll also make friends with some cool, helpful dudes."

-

Seriously, I asked what seemed like a single question, but never got any useful info. I have to work here, but looking for anything else than fat ass chicas is mission imposible. Medellin wears me out. When you go out, you see so many young, slim girls. Hit 10 casas and you'll be presented with 100 girls and 95 of them weighs more than me. And I'm a fair sized guy!

I'm fed up with the kulonas tetonas.

Anyway, thanks for reading and keep cool. I'll stick out my last week in Medellin dating the girls I know from facebook and messenger. No ilussion that there's a single hot working girl in town.Scroll down a bit, and check out those girls at the party. No gorditas there.

D Cups
02-10-12, 15:46
Wow only a year from now? Why not 2 lol? No seriously this would be a better question to post like in December because many of these posters probably won't even be around or have moved on. You're right about the Spanish part though, In Colombia live it, love it, learn it. In C. R. NOT NEEDED!Thanks for your reply, MHL. I am a planner.

Happy hunting!

D Cups
02-10-12, 15:52
With over 800 posts, I'm totally confused by this post. You have never made friends here or in you're travels? But anyway good luck with your friend hunt.Hi Gogo, let me deconfuse you. The operative phrase was that I'm going to MDE and Colombia for the first time. Of course I make friends everywhere I go. I don't speak Spanish very well but will brush up on it in the next few months. Certainly it would help to have a wingman in this situation, don't you agree, amigo?

Member #4394
02-10-12, 16:59
In general, the people in lower class are likely to be fatter and the upper class people are relatively in better shape, when the age factor is excluded. Plus, the sex workers in Colombia could be susceptible to overeating and drinking because of their environment and psychological reasons.

When you go out, you see so many young, slim girls. Hit 10 casas and you'll be presented with 100 girls and 95 of them weighs more than me.

Jonesie
02-10-12, 18:37
Hey John, Nice hanging out with you on the boulevard.

Actually, one of them had a little more meat than I'd prefer, but I'd bet she gets work. All of these girls were mansion girls. Like I said, the talent at the mansion is ridiculous these days. I hope they don't change anything.

But hey. Talent on the boulevard wasn't bad, and the price was certainly right.

Scroll down a bit, and check out those girls at the party. No gorditas there.

Bart1
02-10-12, 20:34
In case you missed it, the post by Legal Tender #9089 01/31/12 is a "must read" what a "class act", I totally agree with you 100% Thanks for putting it into words.

Mr Gogo
02-10-12, 21:18
Hi Gogo, let me deconfuse you. The operative phrase was that I'm going to MDE and Colombia for the first time. Of course I make friends everywhere I go. I don't speak Spanish very well but will brush up on it in the next few months. Certainly it would help to have a wingman in this situation, don't you agree, amigo?Exactamente amigo, buenas suerte.

Aussie Greg
02-10-12, 22:52
Yep, you had to use a AUSTRALIAN RUGBY football to play with!

Aussie Greg (gone fishing)

Here's a few shots of the Superbowl party at Casa Blanca II / El Castillo. We had to manage without Ricker, who deserted us in favor of Cali, but we somehow made due and had a good time.

Amb832
02-11-12, 19:33
312) 546-4301 US phone # its right non thier website,Thanks.

They gave me a confirmation later that day before I called them. I'm all set for my birthday trip. I have 5 months until my trip, hopefully it's enough to get better at spanish and to get a few contacts from colombiancupid and romancelatina.

BlueCowboy
02-11-12, 19:39
"Scroll down a bit, and check out those girls at the party. No gorditas there."

-

With the risk of offending a large part of the guys in here, I wouldn't dream of setting my feet in Mansion / Castillo. I can't think of a more horrible experience, excluding those that involve physical assault, in Medellín.

I even went up to Loutron yesterday, never gone before because of the price, but had heard this is where the best are. 5 fatties and 2 ugly skinnies. I don't get it. Oh, and when you leave, they demand a 10. 000 cover. That's on top of the 20. 000 pesos going up and down. They've moved even further uphill. What a waste of time.

Yup, I know I'm mister negative, but never did understand why in a city with so many slim girls. 95% of all the hookers are fat.

I'll stay on Facebook and messenger. Anybody whos into the young, slim type let me know if you want to do some exchanging.

Chocha Monger
02-12-12, 00:34
With over 800 posts, I'm totally confused by this post. You have never made friends here or in you're travels? But anyway good luck with your friend hunt.Maybe his post at this link will help clear up the confusion:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?937-Phnom-Penh&p=1245945&viewfull=1#post1245945

Mr Gogo
02-12-12, 01:31
Maybe his post at this link will help clear up the confusion:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?937-Phnom-Penh&p=1245945&viewfull=1#post1245945Maaann! I'm not touching that one. No comment. LMAO.

D Cups
02-12-12, 03:15
[QUOTE=Chocha Monger; 1247046]Maybe his post at this link will help clear up the confusion:

Don't start that again Jokemonga or I'll tell the forum about your fondless the waiters at the Hong Kong Club in Tijuana.

Medellin Paisa
02-12-12, 05:37
That thought says a lot. My travels, regardless of where I have been, is to understand that I'm not in North America. Appreciation and understanding of the culture, life style, value system and history of Colombia puts all of your experiences in context. The genetic fact is that gene pool that exists in Colombia (and I think especially in Medellin) is responsible for some of the most beautiful women on earth. This beauty exists in an extraordinary environment in several respects. First, Medellin is called "The City of Eternal Spring" for a reason. The climate is well above average. Second, these beauties exist in a Country that historically has been filled with violence. With 3 million people, out of 45 million, displaced, social instability is the norm for many. Last time I checked the minimum wage was around $300 per month, and the prices for manufactured goods exceed what they would cost in North America. At bottom, my experience is that by learning a little about Colombia; and, learning a little Spanish will go a long way to enhancing your time in Colombia. Last but not least, a little care, a little attention, and a little compassion for those beautiful women that share part of their life with us will be rewarded. Doesn't matter if we share an hour or even a lifetime. It's good Karma. There's nothing better than "appreciation" sex.

Only good energy!This is a wonderful attitude / point of view to have for your trip to Medellin. When you travel to Medellin you obviously are not in North America any more.

Kudos Mr. Legal Tender.

As we say down here in Medellin:

"Medellin Es Una Chimba!"

SexMachine1987
02-12-12, 11:48
I have been lurking and reading the forums for a long time now but never really went through with it.

So, finally I bought a ticket to Medellin for may!

I hope I can get some facebook addys or numeros from the experienced members here.

Thanks a lot!

Ricker
02-12-12, 13:33
"Scroll down a bit, and check out those girls at the party. No gorditas there."

-

With the risk of offending a large part of the guys in here, I wouldn't dream of setting my feet in Mansion / Castillo. I can't think of a more horrible experience, excluding those that involve physical assault, in Medellíand.

I even went up to Loutron yesterday, never gone before because of the price, but had heard this is where the best are. 5 fatties and 2 ugly skinnies. I don't get it. Oh, and when you leave, they demand a 10. 000 cover. That's on top of the 20. 000 pesos going up and down. They've moved even further uphill. What a waste of time.

Yup, I know I'm mister negative, but never did understand why in a city with so many slim girls. 95% of all the hookers are fat.

I'll stay on Facebook and messenger. Anybody whos into the young, slim type let me know if you want to do some exchanging.Girls of all shapes and sizes and colors visit and party at the Casa Blanca (Mansion).

Take a look at You Tube and Cuba Nuts video dedication of the Mansion girls.

If you really believe meeting and playing with those types of girls would be horrible, well then, to each his own.

Loutron is a different place altogether.

They cater to well off Colombians, and generally they desire more meat and plastic.

Chesscat
02-12-12, 15:07
Re the Casa Blancas, I stayed there recently and had a great time. I've stayed at apartments too, and though apartments are luxurious, unless you go down with a group there is no one to hang with. Everytime I've stayed at the Casa Blanca (CB2 actually) , I've met really interesting people from all over. It's fun to talk with everyone over breakfast. If you don't hit it off with Greg you can stay with Boyd (and Robert). It's a very good option whether or not you speak Spanish.

Aussie Greg
02-12-12, 17:40
" if you don't hit it off with greg you can stay with boyd and robert"

chessy, i like that!

aussie greg.

re the casa blancas, i stayed there recently and had a great time. i've stayed at apartments too, and though apartments are luxurious, unless you go down with a group there is no one to hang with. everytime i've stayed at the casa blanca (cb2 actually) , i've met really interesting people from all over. it's fun to talk with everyone over breakfast. if you don't hit it off with greg you can stay with boyd (and robert). it's a very good option whether or not you speak spanish.

Legal Tender
02-12-12, 20:55
I'll be in Medellin on this coming Wednesday, February 15th, and will be staying at an acceptable hotel outside Poblado; my novia doesn't know of my plans, and I don't intend telling her because I'll be back to spend 10 days with her beginning on March 1st. I'm meeting up with an old friend who is a retired university professor that I met at the Mansion several years ago. I believe what my old granddaddy said,"Son, I don't care how beautiful or great in bed the most beautiful woman in the world; her man wants some strange." And, so it is.

Digressing, to address our more base desires, I seldom read about Paisas that do anal or will swallow. As to the former, I have no interest in the chocolate highway. I'm not being judgmental about those that enjoy that activity. Anything between consenting adults, you know. But, there is nothing more erotic to me than finding a girl that really loves to suck dick and swallows with gusto. Obviously, my novia is my novia because she understands and for three years now has always fucked and sucked me "like she meant it."

I know all about karma. I'm evangelical about it, and I'm sure that my choice will have ramifications. But, a guy has got to do what a guy has to do. Where are the girls in Medellin that love to give oral pleasures? Chris Rock simply said: "God bless'them." They deserve some plata.

Legal Tender
02-12-12, 23:52
"Medellin Es Una Chimba!"Chimba: pussy (slang for female genitalia). When it is used as an object of comparison it denotes an extreme attraction to something (attractive / cool). Example: Eso es una chimba de carro ("That is a cool car). Its use is considered obscene, although it is heard frequently in Medellíand and other cities. It can be intensified by the prefix re-: ¡Qué rechimba!. "How awesome / cool!"

Rico!

Only good energy!

Mel365
02-13-12, 04:59
If you hook up with a nice chica I am sure you can find one that will do anything you want. It is just about the karma you develop.

I was in Curacao a few years ago and there was a chica that had a waiting list for guys. Her red light was never off. My friend said to make an appointment with her as he was staying with her for a week and he gave me one of his nights.

He never got BBFS from her, ever. On the first night I got it all. It just depends on your approach and game. If you ever saw me you would think I could never get laid by such a beauty.

We now hook up in Colombia regularly.

Be positive.

Monger on.

Mel

Zaza69
02-15-12, 03:27
I'll be in Medellin on this coming Wednesday, February 15th, and will be staying at an acceptable hotel outside Poblado; my novia doesn't know of my plans, and I don't intend telling her because I'll be back to spend 10 days with her beginning on March 1st. I'm meeting up with an old friend who is a retired university professor that I met at the Mansion several years ago. I believe what my old granddaddy said,"Son, I don't care how beautiful or great in bed the most beautiful woman in the world; her man wants some strange." And, so it is.

Digressing, to address our more base desires, I seldom read about Paisas that do anal or will swallow. As to the former, I have no interest in the chocolate highway. I'm not being judgmental about those that enjoy that activity. Anything between consenting adults, you know. But, there is nothing more erotic to me than finding a girl that really loves to suck dick and swallows with gusto. Obviously, my novia is my novia because she understands and for three years now has always fucked and sucked me "like she meant it."

I know all about karma. I'm evangelical about it, and I'm sure that my choice will have ramifications. But, a guy has got to do what a guy has to do. Where are the girls in Medellin that love to give oral pleasures? Chris Rock simply said: "God bless'them." They deserve some plata.MEL365 This girl does Oral and swallows all you got. Eliana [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Zaza69
02-15-12, 03:35
She loves oral and swallows all you got. Eliana [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

EstebanH
02-15-12, 19:27
She loves oral and swallows all you got. Eliana [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! Eliana, in my limited whoring expereince, gives probably the best BLOW JOB I ever experienced! She is also one of the cutest, sweetest, sexiest and most fun girls you can meet. One would be fortunate to spend time with her. Highly recommended.

Tbobman01
02-15-12, 20:47
Wow how much are girls like that outside Casa Blanca for st or tln?

Eliana, in my limited whoring expereince, gives probably the best BLOW JOB I ever experienced! She is also one of the cutest, sweetest, sexiest and most fun girls you can meet. One would be fortunate to spend time with her. Highly recommended.

TweedleD
02-15-12, 22:34
" If you don't hit it off with Greg you can stay with Boyd and Robert"

Chessy, I like that!

Aussie Greg.Could some kind forum member please PM Olga's cell, I hoping to give her a little outside Business, Elaina's would be good Also, Thanks for the "heads up" Estaban

Tbobman01
02-16-12, 06:15
How much is Eliana outside the mansion for ST or TLN?

SlamCity7777
02-16-12, 16:06
How much is Eliana outside the mansion for ST or TLN?While we're talking outside CB / Man. Could somebody please PM me the Contact info for "Wendy" her pics were posted for a Halloween party and she's DOPE!

*AG please don't kill me! LOL