PDA

View Full Version : Medellin Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268

Combo
06-28-12, 03:34
I don't have any personal experience taking Spanish class in Medellin. A couple of years ago, a friend of mine was taking a class in the University while I was there. You might find the following post helpful. Read the post by Napalm below, Post # 8781.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?583-Medellin-Reports&p=1228913&viewfull=1#post1228913

Hope this helps.

Bandy.

PS: There is a Spanish teacher in Medellin called Natalia Velez. She constatntly sends her materials to me. I once participated in one of her video conference calls. For me it was very basic. But I am sure she can offer you advanced lessons, once you sign up for her service. You can contact her at the following e-mail address.

nataliavelez@elearnspanishonline.com

Her physical address is:

Natalia Velez.

EOnlineSpanish. Com, Cra 80 #32EE-41, Medellin, Colombia, South AmericaThanks! I've been contemplating doing this for a while now. You can only fuck so many hours in a day.

Ricker
06-28-12, 04:54
I never tip anyone; waiters, waitress, bellhops, taxi, guides, girls, NO ONE.

Imaginate!

Give me a break!

The real trick is knowing how much to pay, not over-pay, and really, rewarding a little for great service pays off too, and for me, it's Ok, especially if it's unsolicited.
I get no pleasure from beating a girl out of $10 after she's shown me a great time. A few bucks to a winner encourages them to be a good provider going forward.

In the cases where I gave the Mayo girls an extra few bucks, it was because they were great. In Rihanna's case, I told her that her nude picture would be on the front of my website. I'd say the tip / fee was justified. You may feel differently.

Don't get me wrong, I have no qualms with responding to a cold-fish girl's request for a tip with "You don't deserve it". But I think taking a miserly and adversarial approach towards girls your fucking is a very CRT-ish thing to do.

This has been a public service announcement from your Uncle Jonesie.I was being sarcastic Uncle Jonesie, in my original post.

We are in agreement seņor. :)

MiamiHeatLuver
06-28-12, 06:17
I was being sarcastic Uncle Jonesie, in my original post.

We are in agreement seņor. .Phewwww, well thanks for clearing that one up because you're usually one sarcastic sob.

Que Rico
06-28-12, 12:44
I get no pleasure from beating a girl out of $10 after she's shown me a great time. A few bucks to a winner encourages them to be a good provider going forward.

In the cases where I gave the Mayo girls an extra few bucks, it was because they were great. In Rihanna's case, I told her that her nude picture would be on the front of my website. I'd say the tip / fee was justified. You may feel differently.

Don't get me wrong, I have no qualms with responding to a cold-fish girl's request for a tip with "You don't deserve it". But I think taking a miserly and adversarial approach towards girls your fucking is a very CRT-ish thing to do.

This has been a public service announcement from your Uncle Jonesie.Come on jones, don't blame problems on CRT, your a member there and get alot of traffic from that site, CRT is alot more user friendly then here though this is a great source in itself. If someone's out of line about abusing a girl or short changing her they will be dealt with on CRT as well as here. Post a few questions on here and see if you even get help post on CRT you will have private thread of 20 responses. You actually live there too! Maybe those walmart mongers in the dr got to you? CRT is the solution not the problem.

Ricker
06-28-12, 15:35
Phewwww

, well thanks for clearing that one up because you're usually one sarcastic sob.Hahaha, go Heat!

Culebra
06-28-12, 21:35
I had a good experience learning from Monica.

www.spanishonlinelive.com

You can take classes affordably online or in person in Medellin. Good Luck!

I don't have any personal experience taking Spanish class in Medellin. A couple of years ago, a friend of mine was taking a class in the University while I was there. You might find the following post helpful. Read the post by Napalm below, Post # 8781.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?583-Medellin-Reports&p=1228913&viewfull=1#post1228913

Hope this helps.

Bandy.

PS: There is a Spanish teacher in Medellin called Natalia Velez. She constatntly sends her materials to me. I once participated in one of her video conference calls. For me it was very basic. But I am sure she can offer you advanced lessons, once you sign up for her service. You can contact her at the following e-mail address.

nataliavelez@elearnspanishonline.com

Her physical address is:

Natalia Velez.

EOnlineSpanish. Com, Cra 80 #32EE-41, Medellin, Colombia, South America

Jinxx
06-29-12, 02:37
I never tip anyone; waiters, waitress, bellhops, taxi, guides, girls, NO ONE.

Imaginate!

Give me a break!

The real trick is knowing how much to pay, not over-pay, and really, rewarding a little for great service pays off too, and for me, it's Ok, especially if it's unsolicited.I tip waiters because that's how they make their money. Hookers don't make their money from tips, they make their money from the fee that they charge. One would think that logically if a hooker is given a good tip when she renders a great service that going forward she would continue to render that same high level of service in hopes / expectation of a tip, but many times the opposite happens. The hooker gets spoiled and her service level drops, her attitude hardens, and everybody loses. It's a downward spiral. I'd rather reward a lady with repeat business.

Of course that's just my opinion.

Ricker
06-29-12, 12:14
I tip waiters because that's how they make their money. Hookers don't make their money from tips, they make their money from the fee that they charge. One would think that logically if a hooker is given a good tip when she renders a great service that going forward she would continue to render that same high level of service in hopes / expectation of a tip, but many times the opposite happens. The hooker gets spoiled and her service level drops, her attitude hardens, and everybody loses. It's a downward spiral. I'd rather reward a lady with repeat business.

Of course that's just my opinion.I get ya amigo and I see your point.

For me though, it's all in the delivery, and knowing when and to whom.

I tip the deserving, and not excessively, just an appropriate token of gratitude, and often times it's with a small gift rather than money.

I don't tip the hard core or the "dame tu plata" chicas, matter of fact, I avoid them all together.

Giving out money, or tipping or rewarding mediocre or poor service, etc definitely leads to spoiling and even worse service for others in the future.

Tipping and using your generousity wisely, at least for me, leads to even better GFE service, etc.

Latin Bound
06-29-12, 17:31
Pereira, Armenia, ManizalesThe original question was cities within 2 to 3 hours from Medellin with mongering potential. It is very unlikely that is the case. In car it will take 4 hours to Pereira (the closest of the three) at least. Buses to Pereira take 5 to 6. I left Pereira yesterday 2 days ago on my way to Ecuador. The trip started in Medellin four days ago.

Aussie Greg
06-30-12, 14:46
The original question was cities within 2 to 3 hours from Medellin with mongering potential. It is very unlikely that is the case. In car it will take 4 hours to Pereira (the closest of the three) at least. Buses to Pereira take 5 to 6. I left Pereira yesterday 2 days ago on my way to Ecuador. The trip started in Medellin four days ago.

Guys, let get this right as I have driven in my car and taken buses to all these three cities over 30 times in 10 years.
Manizales is the closest to Medellin not Periera.
Manizales takes 4 hours, Periera takes 5 hours and Armenia takes 6 hours. If you in a bus, add another 30 to 45 minutes to these times.

A. G.

MiamiHeatLuver
06-30-12, 14:55
Guys, let get this right as I have driven in my car and taken buses to all these three cities over 30 times in 10 years.

Manizales is the closest to Medellin not Periera.

Manizales takes 4 hours, Periera takes 5 hours and Armenia takes 6 hours. If you in a bus, add another 30 to 45 minutes to these times.

A. G.Thats right AG leaving mde it goes, manizales, pereira, armenia, and to the west, cartago, Tulua, then we stopped in BUga to see the famous church right before another 75min to Cali! No more busses for me though, I'm not a long trip bus guy!

Vitrea
06-30-12, 18:45
The original question was cities within 2 to 3 hours from Medellin with mongering potential. It is very unlikely that is the case. In car it will take 4 hours to Pereira (the closest of the three) at least. Buses to Pereira take 5 to 6. I left Pereira yesterday 2 days ago on my way to Ecuador. The trip started in Medellin four days ago.That is a long bus ride. Hope you are stopping and smelling the roses.

Anything mongerjng info worth reporting from Manizales or Pareira?

Superboy1
06-30-12, 19:46
I tip waiters because that's how they make their money. Hookers don't make their money from tips, they make their money from the fee that they charge. One would think that logically if a hooker is given a good tip when she renders a great service that going forward she would continue to render that same high level of service in hopes / expectation of a tip, but many times the opposite happens. The hooker gets spoiled and her service level drops, her attitude hardens, and everybody loses. It's a downward spiral. I'd rather reward a lady with repeat business.

Of course that's just my opinion.I never tip the girls. I am not saying I am not a generous guy. If the girl gives good services the best tip she will get is repeat business from me. If she is good I will see her 2 or 3 time more before I head home, I may even take her out clubbing with me and some of my friends that live in Medellin, so she would also get a free night out or two, plus I always treat any girl that I am with with respect and not like some piece of meat. And most of all I always try and make it fun, not only for me but for her too.

Socker
06-30-12, 20:18
I never tip the girls. I am not saying I am not a generous guy. If the girl gives good services the best tip she will get is repeat business from me. If she is good I will see her 2 or 3 time more before I head home, I may even take her out clubbing with me and some of my friends that live in Medellin, so she would also get a free night out or two, plus I always treat any girl that I am with with respect and not like some piece of meat. And most of all I always try and make it fun, not only for me but for her too.I am a tipping kind of guy but I think Superboys MO is the epitome. I am finding more and more that over tipping gets you NOTHING MORE. I hope to copy Superboys style. All I need (NOW) is the energy to go out dancing (at midnight) , some Medellin friends, and fiscal discipline. I will work on it as soon as I get back on the playing field. Thanks. Superboy for spelling it out to the dense ones, jaja. S

BayBoy
07-01-12, 15:29
At the Flota Occidental bus station they'll tell you its a 5 hr. Trip, but the reality is its 5 1/2. 6 hrs. Its basically one lane all the way, on curvy Andes Mountain roads. One big truck can slow down all the traffic.

One time the bus took nearly an hour to get out of Medellin, because the traffic was so bad.

Fortunately there's a stopping place 3 hrs. Into the trip. Its a small town with a nice station for food. They even play good old rock and roll on the loud speakers.

Ricker
07-01-12, 17:14
I am a tipping kind of guy but I think Superboys MO is the epitome. I am finding more and more that over tipping gets you NOTHING MORE. I hope to copy Superboys style. All I need (NOW) is the energy to go out dancing (at midnight) , some Medellin friends, and fiscal discipline. I will work on it as soon as I get back on the playing field. Thanks. Superboy for spelling it out to the dense ones, jaja. SAmigo, por favor, there is no one right way and wrong way of taking care of these chicas that take care of you.

It depends on you, your experience with Colombian girls (or wherever) , your experience with PFP girls in general, your language skills, your particular personality, etc, etc.

Just because Superboy takes a girl out dancing, etc instead of tipping, doesn't mean his style will work for you.

Like he says though, treating them nicely and fairly is the real key. Whether you throw them a cash tip or a gift, take them out to eat or dance or maybe just a wink and a smile and repeat business is a matter of taste, and only a fool would ever tip a girl for bad service, No matter how much she pouts.

Have fun!

Aussie Greg
07-02-12, 15:31
Guys, its official, the name of the Hotel Medellin Plaza bar is, wait for it.

"The Cave" "La Cueva" its pretty gay if you ask me but hey, as long as I can watch 3 NFL games at one time, my australian cricket matches and have a beautifull 18 year old paisa rubbing her pussy all over my face, it will do me.

A. G.

Socker
07-03-12, 10:41
Amigo, por favor, there is no one right way and wrong way of taking care of these chicas that take care of you.

It depends on you, your experience with Colombian girls (or wherever) , your experience with PFP girls in general, your language skills, your particular personality, etc, etc.

Just because Superboy takes a girl out dancing, etc instead of tipping, doesn't mean his style will work for you.

Like he says though, treating them nicely and fairly is the real key. Whether you throw them a cash tip or a gift, take them out to eat or dance or maybe just a wink and a smile and repeat business is a matter of taste, and only a fool would ever tip a girl for bad service, No matter how much she pouts.

Have fun!Yep, I agree. I was just impressed w / SB's post. He is replacing the tip w / his time, presence, and a meal and I think that's real nice too. Probably even better than money. Me. I will try and tip appropriately when I am happy w / the service and stop the over paying. Yep.

Member #4253
07-05-12, 04:27
Hey Aussie Greg,

Are you in Medellin at the moment?

Guys, its official, the name of the Hotel Medellin Plaza bar is, wait for it.

"The Cave" "La Cueva" its pretty gay if you ask me but hey, as long as I can watch 3 NFL games at one time, my australian cricket matches and have a beautifull 18 year old paisa rubbing her pussy all over my face, it will do me.

A. G.

HelpRules
07-05-12, 19:30
Aussie Greg,

Are you going to post pictures of the place when it's finished.

We would all like to see a good portfolio of the place.

Member #4253
07-05-12, 22:44
Sorry Aussie Greg, I just did a little more forum reading and realised you live in Medellin. Stupid question. Ha ha.

Hey Aussie Greg,

Are you in Medellin at the moment?

D Cups
07-06-12, 14:30
Hi Howard, I tried to PM you but apparently you aren't a regular member.

I'm going to Medellin and Colombia for the first time next March and could use a wingman to help me navigate. I don't speak much Spanish. Any contact info on Jake? Thanks.

Just got back from a trip to Medellin and wanted to thank Colombia Jake for making it great once again! Sure I could go it alone but why would I want to when I have a buddy and someone I consider a friend to hangout with and monger with. The Chica hunting was good in Centro and when I was ready to hit the casas which I now know fairly well, it was time to do my own thing until dinner time. I enjoyed going to a great steak house near Lleras and a really cool place in La Doctora that only served three meats. The experience was really Paisa and next time I'm in town I'll give Jake another call to explore someplace or something different. I'm just giving a few highlights because I just quickly wanted to thank my buddy for another fun time!

Thanks again!

HH

D Cups
07-06-12, 14:39
MP,

I might be interested in your services as I am coming to Medellin for the first time in March 2012. I speak very little Spanish. Do you have PM?

Thanks

Thank you Legal Tender for providing such a concise summary of the Medellin Paisa Tours services. If you want to understand why the Paisas say,"Medellin Es Una Chimba!" then you are my kind of client. I offer a very discreet & private VIP Concierge service at very affordable rates. I also have a novia who is bilingual in English & Spanish who is currently tutoring 5 mongers via skype in Spanish. Having good Spanish skills will greatly improve your experience here in Medellin.

Medellin Es Una Chimba!

El Bacano
07-06-12, 21:12
With the great owners, I know whatever you guys decide to do to make this a fun experience will work. This place has has a great spirit and actually makes me forget I'm a workoholic while I stay there, thanks to the nice owners and workers there. I have no connection with these people, I just stayed there once. I hope to be back again this year.

MiamiHeatLuver
07-06-12, 22:42
MP,

I might be interested in your services as I am coming to Medellin for the first time in March 2012. I speak very little Spanish. Do you have PM?

ThanksI don't think he'll get that pm. This guy was murdered last night, the only way you'll get in touch with this guy is through Sylvia Brown!

Jack-off jake is still around. For how long? Only the Medellin ritmo de la noche can decide that.

D Cups
07-07-12, 01:55
Ooops, typo. Meant to say 2013.

D Cups, just curious, but if you're coming to Medellin for the first time in March 2012, aren't you a little late?

Reef.

D Cups
07-07-12, 01:58
Yikes! I'm sorry to hear that.

I don't think he'll get that pm. This guy was murdered last night, the only way you'll get in touch with this guy is through Sylvia Brown!

Jack-off jake is still around. For how long? Only the Medellin ritmo de la noche can decide that.

MiamiHeatLuver
07-07-12, 03:18
I don't think he'll get that pm. This guy was murdered last night, the only way you'll get in touch with this guy is through Sylvia Brown!

Jack-off jake is still around. For how long? Only the Medellin ritmo de la noche can decide that.Last Month, my bad!

Member #4394
07-07-12, 06:25
HH is Jake. For some reason, Jake never explains about himself and his tour, and uses a few alias here. Just go to Medellin Mansion with a new name or Boyd's place. Somebody will take care of you.

Hi Howard, I tried to PM you but apparently you aren't a regular member.

I'm going to Medellin and Colombia for the first time next March and could use a wingman to help me navigate. I don't speak much Spanish. Any contact info on Jake? Thanks.

Chesscat
07-07-12, 16:35
Actually, Reefski, MP was a serial offender in creating phony aliases. By the way, are the perpetrators behind bars yet?

I never knew MP so I can't say what kind of guy he was. One thing though is that he didn't resort to creating a phony alias, sock-puppet (HowardHewett) to give Colombia JakeJayDripAss online blow jobs.

Oh did I say that out loud? Shit, well there goes my latest attempt to be kinder, gentler and more tolerant.

Reef.

Member #4394
07-07-12, 17:25
creeps, leave me alone. thanks.

actually, reefski, mp was a serial offender in creating phony aliases to blow himself online. by the way, are the perpetrators behind bars yet?

Mongerman69
07-07-12, 18:32
Ok, fellas want to say I'm a first time poster to the site, and I could'nt layoff posting to this topic. I'm from canada, a little ways outside of toronto, and thought I would my experiences, to make a comparission. If I go out for a couple of drinks locally, I'll typically get good service, tipping a dollar, after every drink. If I go to toronto, I pay 8 dollars for a drink, and if I take any change from a 10 dollar bill, I get stink eye. In some cases a drink will be 6 or 7 dollars, and you won't even get change in return.

I was in, sosua, a while back and noticed how things are changing, based on what the girls are exposed to. There was a weekday price, and a weekend price. You could see the difference in price, from one girl, to the next, based of what they had gotten away with in the past. Lots of runners, because they knew they could get away with it, and the differences had less to do with looks and age, than it did to do with, how much they got from the last tourist that paid them.

The girls all talk, (as waitresses in any bar do) about how much they make on tips, and how much they're services should be worth. Prices are up, and quality of service is down, in every mongering destination, across the planet. Older guys can tell you about getting laid for 5 or 10 bucks in the phillipines, or Cambodia, then you'll also hear them refer to how things have changed, in quality, and in service. Mark my words, the big tippers of today will be the guys posting 10 years from now complaining about how things have changed.

Rediculous to tip 100% anywhere, for any service. Even people with money here, know you give a hundred dollar tip, for a hundred dollar meal, all you'll get treated like is an idiot. Try that at a strip joint, in canada, and see what you get. Back when the you. S dollar was strong, and americans would visit canadian strip clubs, the girls would talk about the americans and what they would pay for' canadian style' dances. (nothing against our american mongers).

I went out with a chubby 25 yo last night. Gave a BJ for 5 to 10 min, and complained about her jaw hurting, her knees, and how she just wasn't comfortable. Never heard so much whining in my life. Went to brothers house yesterday, and his dog looked at me, like I had no business, in his spot, on the couch. Pretty much sums up life, in canada. Giving too much for things, gets you nowhere; period.

Manizales911
07-07-12, 19:55
Creeps, leave me alone. Thanks.Matt, they were referring to Medellin Paisa, the guy who was murdered a few weeks ago.

Artisttyp
07-08-12, 01:40
Ok, fellas want to say I'm a first time poster to the site, and I could'nt layoff posting to this topic. I'm from canada, a little ways outside of toronto, and thought I would my experiences, to make a comparission. If I go out for a couple of drinks locally, I'll typically get good service, tipping a dollar, after every drink. If I go to toronto, I pay 8 dollars for a drink, and if I take any change from a 10 dollar bill, I get stink eye. In some cases a drink will be 6 or 7 dollars, and you won't even get change in return.

I was in, sosua, a while back and noticed how things are changing, based on what the girls are exposed to. There was a weekday price, and a weekend price. You could see the difference in price, from one girl, to the next, based of what they had gotten away with in the past. Lots of runners, because they knew they could get away with it, and the differences had less to do with looks and age, than it did to do with, how much they got from the last tourist that paid them.

The girls all talk, (as waitresses in any bar do) about how much they make on tips, and how much they're services should be worth. Prices are up, and quality of service is down, in every mongering destination, across the planet. Older guys can tell you about getting laid for 5 or 10 bucks in the phillipines, or Cambodia, then you'll also hear them refer to how things have changed, in quality, and in service. Mark my words, the big tippers of today will be the guys posting 10 years from now complaining about how things have changed.

Rediculous to tip 100% anywhere, for any service. Even people with money here, know you give a hundred dollar tip, for a hundred dollar meal, all you'll get treated like is an idiot. Try that at a strip joint, in canada, and see what you get. Back when the you. S dollar was strong, and americans would visit canadian strip clubs, the girls would talk about the americans and what they would pay for' canadian style' dances. (nothing against our american mongers).

I went out with a chubby 25 yo last night. Gave a BJ for 5 to 10 min, and complained about her jaw hurting, her knees, and how she just wasn't comfortable. Never heard so much whining in my life. Went to brothers house yesterday, and his dog looked at me, like I had no business, in his spot, on the couch. Pretty much sums up life, in canada. Giving too much for things, gets you nowhere; period.Congratulations. Your first post is one that should be read over and over again. It should be the voice that we wake up to and the voice that puts us to bed.

Aussie Greg
07-08-12, 20:11
guys,
just returned from a trip to the valle.
vivacolombia airlines, rionegro to pereira 85, 000 pesos, can be done for 55, 000 pesos.
also visited cartargo, la victoria and la union in the valle de cauca.
la union has a large grape growing industry and also paragliding, a beautifull little town.
returned in a bus to medellin from pereira and it took 6 hours and 12 minutes.
a. g.

Gplayer
07-08-12, 22:13
ag,

that's great info, thanks! looks like their rates are very reasonable. here is a link to their website:

http://www.vivacolombia.co

the following are the routes they're currently operating:

medellíand-cartagena-medellíand

medellíand-bogotá-medellíand

medellíand-cali-medellíand

cali-cartagena-cali

medellíand-barranquilla-medellíand

medellíand-pereira-medellíand

medellíand-bucaramanga-medellíand

pereira-cartagena-pereira.

guys,

vivacolombia airlines, rionegro to pereira 85, 000 pesos, can be done for 55, 000 pesos.

la union has a large grape growing industry and also paragliding, a beautifull little town.

a. g.

Mr Gogo
07-09-12, 01:36
guys,

a. g.ag quick question, were the planes jets or props? i don't fly props unless its a quick island hop.

Que Rico
07-09-12, 03:37
That's a great story I completely understand the moment you had. We live in a culture where friendliness is viewed with caution or if a man talks to a woman she thinks he is trying to sex her, things are different in Medellin you can easily ask a stranger for her number after chatting with her, it would be rude for her to say no or ignore you. And this happened in the most unfriendly city on earth new York! They say in every Colombian woman is a gringa waiting to get out, maybe you can get her before she is ruined. ! Ignore the insecure little boys who are about to flame you for showing what they view as a weakness.

I said hello to two women who walked past my lifeguard stand and they smiled. When I looked back they were looking at me. One was a mature woman and the other was probably in her twenties or early thirties. It was difficult to tell, for she had a hat on. All I could see was that she was tanned and had an attractive figure. On my next hour down I walked by them, descrying that they were sitting with a large group, children, an elderly man, women in their twenties, though the woman with the hat, of whom I initially seen getting out of the water, was the only attractive one of the young adult women, one man in his twenties, a baby, and a woman in her late forties, who I initially saw walking out of the water with the attractive woman with the hat. I found out that this woman was her mother. Again, the attractive woman with the hat smiled at me and returned my greeting. I assumed they were Latin, for white families rarely come to our beach and if they do they don't bring their adult children with them and on account of their physical characteristics. The patrons of our beach are predominately working class and working poor families of Latin and West Indian descent, of whom come to the beach in large numbers, from the Bronx, Queens, and Brooklyn. I dropped off my stuff at the back of the lifeguard main stand and decided to introduce myself to them. I said hello and asked them what part of Latin American they come from. I knew I was right on the money on account of them being from Latin America and I happened to be right. They said they were from Colombia. I then started speaking Spanish to them, explaining to them that I have been to Latin America numerous times, though not Colombia, and that my Spanish improves while I am on vacation, but once I get back to the States my Spanish regresses as a result of the fact that I don't have people to converse with in Spanish. They were from Medellin and I thought to myself about the sex tourism that I was interested in partaking in Medellin, though I certainly did not mention that desire in the conversation, though they did bring up the debacle of the Secret Service agents in Cartagena. Luckily, most of them could speak English due to the fact that some of them were born in the States, so they could correct my Spanish conversation as well as translate difficult concepts. In addition, they were quite gracious, offering me food, a rare occurrence among most of the patrons at our beach who don't respect lifeguards and our authority. Their graciousness in offering me food is part of traditional Latin culture.

I kept the conversation going with all of them, but the attractive girl with the hat kept her eyes on me and responded to my questions in Spanish. She was a doctor, was 23-years-old and had just finished her education in Medellin, and could not speak a word of English. She would go to work in a province, of which all Colombian doctors do- there are a shortage of doctors in the provinces. I mentioned swimming, volleyball, and soccer. She said she could not do any of these activities. She was not an athlete, though she was not overweight, but she did have some stretch marks on her breasts, which were not particularly large, and hips, so she must have gone through periodic weight losses in her life. She was not particularly toned, but she did have a decent body, due to the fact that she was young. However, her face was gorgeous, possessive of European features, indicating that she descended from Castilian Spanish ancestry. I did bring up the settlement of Medellin, myself being a history teacher. They asked me my ancestry and I told them German and Irish, taking off my sun glasses and showing them my blue eyes. The mother said my eyes were beautiful. It seemed as though I was getting approval. I wanted to get her daughter away, so I brought up swimming and asked her if she wanted to get a swimming lesson from me. Her eyes lit up and she said yes. Her mother, who could speak English fairly well jokingly said that her daughter does not know how to swim and to be careful with her. I told her not to worry on account of the fact that I am a lifeguard, competing in swimming while in college, and that there were numerous lifeguards watching the water. Could you imagine an American mother in her late forties allowing a 45-year old man to take her 23-year-old daughter out for a swimming lesson at the beach, lifeguard or not? There is no way a 45-yeard-old man could get a 23-year- old woman to talk to him on a beach in the States, even if he was a lifeguard and looked like Sir Lancelot, let alone a mother approving of the interlude. However, I guess things are different in Colombia, being that it is a traditional patrilineal.

We got out into the water and got past the shore break, taking her by the hand and going down underneath the waves together as they gently rolled into shore. Once we got past the breakers, I stood with her and told her a little bit about myself. I mentioned my age and she said that my body looked young. A compliment that I would never get in the States. In the States, if you are over forty and overweight you are a fat disgusting pervert to young adult women, if you even so much as entertain the thought of banging young adult women. If you are fit and have a Spartan physique at forty you are not acknowledged by them, don't get any compliments and will still be referred to as a pervert if you entertain the thought of having sex with young adult women. However, young adult women in the third world will tolerate overweight unattractive men if they have wealth and position. But if they are over forty and physically fit, especially Olympic athlete fit, they will rave about them, being that they have the maturity of an older man, but the physique of a younger man, giving them the best of both worlds. She was attracted to me and certainly receptive to my physical touch, so I asked her if she wanted to swim out to the deep water with me. She smiled and agreed. She held onto my waste and I swam out into deeper water. She now had no qualms about getting close to me, wrapping herself around me like a python; my plan worked. I gently caressed her legs, ass, and waist while she had her arms wrapped around me. I could have possibly made out with her, but I didn't try. I don't want to get aroused sexually and then not be able to consummate. We spent about ten minutes in the deep water and then I had to get back for my sit on the stand. Once we got back to her towel I mentioned to her if I could have her phone number. She said yes and looked for a pen and paper in her mother's pocket book. That was my mistake. I should have first asked if she had a phone. I should have known that her phone probably did not work in the States. I went back to the lifeguard stand and got a pen and index card from my bag. She would then take down my number, miraculously her mother took down my phone number as well in her IPhone, so maybe they were serious. Again, there is no way that would happen in the States. I just broke the cardinal rule of dating- never allow a woman to take your phone number without first getting her phone number. I should have set up the date that night or the following day in which I would pick her up in Queens and take her out in Manhattan. Then I would know then and there whether or not she was serious. When you give out your phone number to the woman she is unlikely to call or text you and you get left holding the bag. However, maybe this situation would be different.

Helpmann
07-09-12, 12:06
AG,

That's great info, thanks! Looks like their rates are very reasonable. Here is a link to their website:

http://www.vivacolombia.coHow's Viva Colombia's service? I am looking to book something this month. Also, has anybody tried to book a flight with Viva Colombia using a credit card issued by a U.S. bank?

Thanks,
Helpmann :)

MiamiHeatLuver
07-09-12, 13:14
She now had no qualms about getting close to me, wrapping herself around me like a python; my plan worked. I gently caressed her legs, ass, and waist while she had her arms wrapped around me. I could have possibly made out with her, but I didn't try. I don't want to get aroused sexually and then not be able to consummate. We spent about ten minutes in the deep water and then I had to get back for my sit on the stand. Once we got back to her towel I mentioned to her if I could have her phone number. She said yes and looked for a pen and paper in her mother's pocket book. That was my mistake. I should have first asked if she had a phone. I should have known that her phone probably did not work in the States. I went back to the lifeguard stand and got a pen and index card from my bag. She would then take down my number, miraculously her mother took down my phone number as well in her IPhone, so maybe they were serious. Again, there is no way that would happen in the States. I just broke the cardinal rule of dating- never allow a woman to take your phone number without first getting her phone number. I should have set up the date that night or the following day in which I would pick her up in Queens and take her out in Manhattan. Then I would know then and there whether or not she was serious. When you give out your phone number to the woman she is unlikely to call or text you and you get left holding the bag. However, maybe this situation would be different.Wow, all you had to do is bang her in the water, a few more details and you could be a finalist in next months penthouse forum! P. S any of the 3 major Colombian phone carriers will work in the US. A friend visiting me had her movistar number and only paid mil pesos a mimute for roaming here! A lot for Colombians.

MiamiHeatLuver
07-09-12, 13:26
AG quick question, were the planes jets or props? I don't fly props unless its a quick island hop.I had to fly avianca mde-clo. The website said jet, when I got to Rio negro they told me it was a turpo prop or I could wait 2 hours take the next jet flight to Bogota and then wait an hour or so and do Bogota-Cali on a jet (I was furious and made it known and tore them a verbal new a-hole, typical Colombian business practices, bait and switch). Needeless to say the thought of waiting in Mde than in Bogota and then fly to Cali and the time, hours and stress I should have just taken the bus. So I overcame my fear and hopped on the crop duster, small plane, very very noisy, you feel every bump, assention, decent BUT I got there safe and in one piece and in 50 minutes. (isn't that all we can hope for these days?) Would I do it again? Only if I had to and there where no jets.

Mr Gogo
07-09-12, 14:05
I had to fly avianca mde-clo. The website said jet, when I got to Rio negro they told me it was a turpo prop or I could wait 2 hours take the next jet flight to Bogota and then wait an hour or so and do Bogota-Cali on a jet (I was furious and made it known and tore them a verbal new a-hole, typical Colombian business practices, bait and switch). Needeless to say the thought of waiting in Mde than in Bogota and then fly to Cali and the time, hours and stress I should have just taken the bus. So I overcame my fear and hopped on the crop duster, small plane, very very noisy, you feel every bump, assention, decent BUT I got there safe and in one piece and in 50 minutes. (isn't that all we can hope for these days?) Would I do it again? Only if I had to and there where no jets.My prop story started a crazy day. BTW congrats to your Miami Heat world Champions, and great pickup with Ray Allen.

A few years ago American Airlines (AA) called me at 5am to tell me my flight from Tampa was cancelled and I could be rescheduled for the next day. No way, I had to get to Sosua that day (Friday). My flight out of Mia to POP was at 12; 20pm. I booked a quick flight through Continental to get that MIA flight to POP. It was a turbo prop. I felt like I was flying in a coffin for the 30 minute ride. You feel every bump. The cool part was looking over the pilots shoulder as we landed at MIA. On the way to POP there was a storm so we circled for two hours. All I was thinking about was all the pussy awaiting me in Sosua. Then the pilot comes on the intercom and says Houston had ordered us back to MIA, Fuck! They could have just given me a parachute and I wouldve been good.

Well back in MIA everyone is scrambling, also I saw " Alwayshorny2" and he was going to catch the 8:30pm flight to Santo Domingo and bus it to Sosua. I said just give me a ticket back to Tampa and they said they would also give a 400USD voucher which I appreciated. As we are boarding I heard the AA lady say they were overbooked. Football star Jim Brown was on the flight, but I don't know if that had any connection to the flight being overbooked. I told the lady I will give up my seat for a 800USD voucher, she said no and started walking to the intercom to make the announcement, I said okay I will take a 600USD voucher she said no and countered with a 400USD voucher which I accepted. They put me in a nice hotel and flew me out on the first morning flight. So not a bad trip voucher wise until one of the three people who gave up his seat said he got a 800USD voucher, maybe because he was going to California.

Gplayer
07-09-12, 15:14
No doubt, as a frequent flyer with mileage status on Amer. Airlines I greatly enjoy traveling on a jet. But a single, turbo prop plane in a 2nd or 3rd world country? Not so much.

I had to fly avianca mde-clo. The website said jet, when I got to Rio negro they told me it was a turpo prop or I could wait 2 hours take the next jet flight to Bogota and then wait an hour or so and do Bogota-Cali on a jet (I was furious and made it known and tore them a verbal new a-hole, typical Colombian business practices, bait and switch). Needeless to say the thought of waiting in Mde than in Bogota and then fly to Cali and the time, hours and stress I should have just taken the bus. So I overcame my fear and hopped on the crop duster, small plane, very very noisy, you feel every bump, assention, decent BUT I got there safe and in one piece and in 50 minutes. (isn't that all we can hope for these days?) Would I do it again? Only if I had to and there where no jets.

Amb832
07-09-12, 16:22
i'm getting ready to visit medellin for the first time and i have a few questions if anyone can help me out.

1) anyone flying through mia what last minute items and liquors should i get at the duty free?

2) how much liquors do they allow you to bring into the country?

3) been checking the weather there lately and everyday seem like it's 60% chance of rain. does it rain for the whole day of a quick rep001tered shower?

that's about it.

amb

MiamiHeatLuver
07-09-12, 16:51
i'm getting ready to visit medellin for the first time and i have a few questions if anyone can help me out.

1) anyone flying through mia what last minute items and liquors should i get at the duty free?

3) been checking the weather there lately and everyday seem like it's 60% chance of rain. does it rain for the whole day of a quick rep001tered shower?

that's about it.

amb1) you should have everything already packed the usual things you take and not need to buy anything at the airport besides booze duty free!

2) besides the 6 bottles of nuvo wrapped in bubblewrap in my suitcases, i buy 2 patrons and 2 grey gooses! you are allowed 2 bottles legally but going to colombia 30+ times since 2006 they have never said shit to me. my house parties are quite legendary in colombia with many stunners and the nuvos are panty droppers!

3) medellin weather is thee most strange rainy in one part and across town from the balcony you can see the sun through the clouds but warm but cloudy, rain sometimes at night. bring swim trunks if you want to lay by the pool and long sleeve shirts and skacks for night time. if you go to las palmas its more fresh brisk weather than more lower lets say barrio colombia or san diego (not ca)

Amb832
07-09-12, 16:58
1) You should have everything already packed the usual things you take and not need to buy anything at the airport besides booze duty free!

2) besides the 6 bottles of NUVO wrapped in bubblewrap in my suitcases, I buy 2 patrons and 2 grey gooses! You are allowed 2 bottles legally but going to Colombia 30+ times since 2006 they have never said shit to me. My house parties are quite legendary in Colombia with many stunners and the NUVOS are panty droppers!

3) Medellin weather is thee most strange rainy in one part and across town from the balcony you can see the sun through the clouds but warm but cloudy, rain sometimes at night. Bring swim trunks if you want to lay by the pool and long sleeve shirts and skacks for night time. If you go to las palmas its more fresh brisk weather than more lower lets say barrio Colombia or san diego (not CA) Guess I know which liquors to get. Goose and NUVO.

I'm staying in a studio apartment in Parque LLeras. Unfortunately, I don't think the building has a pool or any pool nearby. Atleast my room has a small hot tub though.

Thanks.

AMB

MiamiHeatLuver
07-09-12, 17:58
Guess I know which liquors to get. Goose and NUVO.

I'm staying in a studio apartment in Parque LLeras. Unfortunately, I don't think the building has a pool or any pool nearby. Atleast my room has a small hot tub though.

Thanks.

AMBThen go to the market and buy an aguardiente tapa azul (sin azucar) and a ron Medellin and coke, plastic cups and little cups (look similar to a diary creamer size) , bottled water, and a package of mixed potato chips, is there ice available?

Hide the good booze and save it for the very very special ladies you want to impress or any chica will immediately grab and drink all of your good stuff like water. Even if they have never had it before they will easily drink your whole bottle of NUVO just to say that they have tried it and even try to leave with the bottle if its not done. You don't want street rats, bandidas or putas drinking the good stuff, maybe you'll get lucky with a "regular girl" who knows? The prepagos will be more than happy enough with the Guaro with water or Ron and coke.

Member #4253
07-09-12, 17:59
hey amb,

miami heat lover has given you a very good response about medellin weather. i can add some things. this year in particular (from jan 1st) weather has been amazing. i am actually surprised that you saw a 60% chance of rain each day for current times. i would have thought a bit lower. but yes, at the moment, that 60% is only referring to light showers and they are short too.

it really has just been fantastic weather overall this year. one thing to keep in mind though, which miami heat lover basically covered, is the fact that it is hell unpredictable. i think you should expect to experience really nice weather with hardly any rain (from a medellin stand point i mean). in a "normal" place, that's going to mean a bit of rain, not much though, and not even frustrating for any gringo. however, you may be the unlucky son of a ***** who comes in when it pelts down for 3 hours a day two weeks straight. it should be noted that during such times one of those hours will usually be between 12 and 3pm. then you may get 2 hours between say 5 and 10pm. when your sleeping who knows what will happen. it can rain a bit more than this but that would normally be in october, november, december.

either way you prob have the financial backing to be using taxis.

i shall say two things to close:

(1) i would be surprised if you got frustrating weather.

(2) in colombia the only consistent thing is inconsistency.

ha ha. you do the math.

as you know amb i live here so my opinion on certain matters is of value.

good luck.

adudeo.

that's about it.

amb

Aussie Greg
07-09-12, 21:22
AG quick question, were the planes jets or props? I don't fly props unless its a quick island hop.Mr G,

Jets mate, pitty they fly from Rionegro and not the local airport here in town as it costs 60, 000 pesos in taxi to get to the airport which can be more then the airline ticket.

I fly props all the time from the local airport.

A. G.

Superboy1
07-09-12, 21:50
AG quick question, were the planes jets or props? I don't fly props unless its a quick island hop.They are Airbus A320 jets, similar to what Avianca use. They are not brand new but previously owned by a number of European airlines.

Belvaros
07-09-12, 22:42
They are Airbus A320 jets, similar to what Avianca use. They are not brand new but previously owned by a number of European airlines.Prop planes generally "GLIDE" better than jets for some reason. Been in a few of both that have either flamed out. Blown engines, been hit by RPGs / missiles or had a very drunken pilot miss a landing or three. It is all good fun. Well as long as you survive. But, I will take any piece of shit WWII prop plane flight over a distance of 150 miles versus walking across the road in Medellin (as a gringo) or say Casablanca anyday.

Then again, the last WWII prop plane I was on, was a Russian piece of crud in Honduras that crash landed in the sea on the Bay of Isles (safely) , save the breakfast of several trois pounder Yanks who blew their loads all over said WWII seats.

Live a little guys. I am sure the short cuts that the Colomobian pissants take in ALL AREAS of business could not be done with regards to airplane maintenance. Especially when it comes to tourist flights.

Manizales911
07-09-12, 23:03
They are Airbus A320 jets, similar to what Avianca use. They are not brand new but previously owned by a number of European airlines.Most of the in-country flights with Avianca use Fokker 50's which are prop planes.

Bbrocs
07-10-12, 00:31
Guess I know which liquors to get. Goose and NUVO.

Thanks.

AMBNo the building doesn't have a pool. You can pay the daily fee to use the Dan Carlton pool. Or you can go to the pool party at the Charlee hotel. Local paper advertises pool parties up and coming if that's your thing. Most guys hit other Colombian cities to swim at. Medellin women can keep you very very busy.

Bbrocs
07-10-12, 00:39
How's Viva Colombia's service? I am looking to book something this month. Also, has anybody tried to book a flight with Viva Colombia using a credit card issued by a USA bank?

Thanks,

Helpmann.My 2 cents, we had to fly to Cartagena for business. My partner took viva. I took avianca. Simply put it was so cheap on either to begin with for a extra 35 dollars I'll take avianca. Best airlines in south America. My buddy wasn't guaranteed a seat. He stood on a long line waiting to make a dash for seating. The counter he went to was a joke, there was two counters for them at Rio negro. One right near the international entrance, which I guess he was suppose to go to. Another that looked more like a coat check in the middle of airport. His plane took off a hour late. My Avianca went off on time, assigned seats and video games and TV in every tray back. Kayak said to purchase the tickets as both one way tickets to save money which I did. Total round trip 150 dollars. Or 75 each way.

Manizales911
07-10-12, 02:52
My 2 cents, we had to fly to Cartagena for business. My partner took viva. I took avianca. Simply put it was so cheap on either to begin with for a extra 35 dollars I'll take avianca. Best airlines in south America. My buddy wasn't guaranteed a seat. He stood on a long line waiting to make a dash for seating. The counter he went to was a joke, there was two counters for them at Rio negro. One right near the international entrance, which I guess he was suppose to go to. Another that looked more like a coat check in the middle of airport. His plane took off a hour late. My Avianca went off on time, assigned seats and video games and TV in every tray back. Kayak said to purchase the tickets as both one way tickets to save money which I did. Total round trip 150 dollars. Or 75 each way.Money well spent Bbrocs. I have flown Avianca close to 100 times and hardly a problem.

Rafzuh
07-10-12, 02:56
1) You should have everything already packed the usual things you take and not need to buy anything at the airport besides booze duty free!

2) besides the 6 bottles of NUVO wrapped in bubblewrap in my suitcases, I buy 2 patrons and 2 grey gooses! You are allowed 2 bottles legally but going to Colombia 30+ times since 2006 they have never said shit to me. My house parties are quite legendary in Colombia with many stunners and the NUVOS are panty droppers!

3) Medellin weather is thee most strange rainy in one part and across town from the balcony you can see the sun through the clouds but warm but cloudy, rain sometimes at night. Bring swim trunks if you want to lay by the pool and long sleeve shirts and skacks for night time. If you go to las palmas its more fresh brisk weather than more lower lets say barrio Colombia or san diego (not CA) Hey!

When is your next house party?

Helpmann
07-10-12, 04:08
My 2 cents, we had to fly to Cartagena for business. My partner took viva. I took avianca. Simply put it was so cheap on either to begin with for a extra 35 dollars I'll take avianca. Best airlines in south America. My buddy wasn't guaranteed a seat. He stood on a long line waiting to make a dash for seating. The counter he went to was a joke, there was two counters for them at Rio negro. One right near the international entrance, which I guess he was suppose to go to. Another that looked more like a coat check in the middle of airport. His plane took off a hour late. My Avianca went off on time, assigned seats and video games and TV in every tray back. Kayak said to purchase the tickets as both one way tickets to save money which I did. Total round trip 150 dollars. Or 75 each way.Thanks Bbrocs.

-Helpmann :)

Latin Bound
07-10-12, 14:04
Most of the in-country flights with Avianca use Fokker 50's which are prop planes.I flew yesterday from Pasto to Cali and from Cali to Medellin. The first one was a Fokker the second one was an Airbus jet.

Latin Bound
07-10-12, 14:06

that's about it.

ambi can't help you with the first two questions, but on the latter, i've been here for the last 5 weeks and i have not had any of my plans rained in. i've been out and about every day for the exception of the ones i went away.

MiamiHeatLuver
07-10-12, 16:45
Hey!

When is your next house party?Soon! But in Colombia you / I must have a strict policy / motto."if you don't bring anything to my table, you can't eat"

This basically gets rid of a lot of freeloaders and girls who just consume time after time and don't do shit. YES I have lost many many girls but they are quickly replaced with more "fun" girls willing to party!

If you don't install some strict rules. Colombians will eat and drink you out of house and home, not think twice about it and leave you there to clean up by yourself holding your dick!

Aussie Greg
07-10-12, 18:02
Guys,
I have flown Aerolineas de Antioquia, Satena and Aires (now LAN) from the small airport here in the city of Medellin, all prop planes and great small airlines.
Avianca, Copa, LAN and Vivacolombia from Rionegro, jets, again great airlines.
The differance now is price and thanks to Vivacolombia for coming in and making it even better price wise.
Before the end of the year they will be going international, don't know where yet, hopefully Miami so they can upset AA and Avianca.

A. G.

Bbrocs
07-10-12, 22:45
[quote=amb832; 1302089]i'm getting ready to visit medellin for the first time and i have a few questions if anyone can help me out.

that's about it.

my opinion on your questions:

1) buy the cheap bottle of rum from barbados, buy two even, skip vodka, buy a bottle of jack daniels and for your fourth bottle one tequila.

2) they allow 4 bottles per person but they really have never cared when i brought in 5-6. it's just gets to much to deal with but the official amount is 4 bottles per person.

3) to much is made about the rain here. answer it rains hard and stops often. then it's gorgeous. when it rains do indoor activities, lunch, shop, movies, new friends. it ends quickly and then your out and about in san diego type weather.

4) on the airline discussion ag on the airlines is right thank god for the new low cost airlines to keep all the others in check. may the airfare from ny drop to the low 500's again and the tourism will return. airfare over 800 and people start thinking why not asia.

hope this helps

bbrocs.

Medellin Plaza
07-11-12, 01:02
Guys

Here are some pictures of the grand opening of our bar at Hotel Medellin Plaza, enjoy.

HMP

Nino Bravo
07-11-12, 01:54
Most of the in-country flights with Avianca use Fokker 50's which are prop planes.Sorry Manizales, but that is just not true. The majority of in country flights with Avianca use Airbus 320, 319 and 318's. They used to also use the Fokker 100 but have discontinued them. The Fokker 50's are used mainly for flights to small cities, I. E. Popoyan, Ibague, etc.

MiamiHeatLuver
07-11-12, 02:03
2) they allow 4 bottles per person but they really have never cared when I brought in 5-6. It's just gets to much to deal with but the official amount is 4Colombia duty free.

The following items may be taken into Colombia by people 18 years of age and older without incurring customs duty:

• 200 cigarettes and 50 cigars and up to 500g of tobacco.

• Two bottles of alcoholic beverage.

• A reasonable quantity of perfume.

Banned imports:*

Ammunition and firearms, unless prior authorisation has been obtained, and item (s) are declared on arrival. Vegetables, plants or plant material; meat and food products of animal origin.

Banned exports:*

Quantities of money exceeding US$10, 000 must be declared. Taking cultural artefacts out of the country is prohibited, so if tour guides offer to sell you goods from tombs, politely decline. Colombian coffee is not prohibited, but will most likely be opened and checked. Drugs are absolutely forbidden, with harsh penalties for non-compliance.

Bbrocs
07-11-12, 02:15
colombia duty free.

the following items may be taken into colombia by people 18 years of age and older without incurring customs duty:

• 200 cigarettes and 50 cigars and up to 500g of tobacco.

• two bottles of alcoholic beverage.

• a reasonable quantity of perfume.

banned imports:*

ammunition and firearms, unless prior authorisation has been obtained, and item (s) are declared on arrival. vegetables, plants or plant material; meat and food products of animal origin.

banned exports:*

quantities of money exceeding us$10, 000 must be declared. taking cultural artefacts out of the country is prohibited, so if tour guides offer to sell you goods from tombs, politely decline. colombian coffee is not prohibited, but will most likely be opened and checked. drugs are absolutely forbidden, with harsh penalties for non-compliance.i think that might be outdated

custom official there told me 4 bottles so did women in duty free store.

also they changed there policy. if you bring over 10, 000 they confirep001e the difference. under the law you now must use other legal means to bring that much money into the country. example bank transfer etc etc. or what i use alianza.

everything else seems right.

Kelso1
07-11-12, 02:26
i think that might be outdated

also they changed there policy. if you bring over 10, 000 they confirep001e the difference. under the law you now must use other legal means to bring that much money into the country. example bank transfer etc etc. or what i use alianza.

everything else seems right.that ban on over $10, 000 is a real joke. that limit was set many years ago when the dollar had a lot more value. i know one fellow who brings over $5, 000 for just a a 4 day long weekend in ctg.

on another note would someone tell me the dates of the flower event in aug. in mde. i'm thinking of a trip in aug, but would like to aviod that.

MiamiHeatLuver
07-11-12, 02:35
i think that might be outdated

everything else seems right.the lady at duty free told me 2 but i always bring 4 and she told me that they usually look the other way (and they always have knock on wood). plus i bring 4-6 bottles in bubble wrap in my luggage. as far as asking the colombian declaration officer, ill ask him next time when i'm on the other side but after hitting the red customs button. i don't want to stir shit up until i'm on the other side.

here's a guide people use it says 2012 on the bottom of the page and the exchange rate is current but i'm sure that has to be automated.

p.s. amb and newbies go over the whole medellin and colombia section in the link provided! basic good tidbits!
http://www.worldtravelguide.net/colombia/money-duty-free

Bbrocs
07-11-12, 03:15
The lady at duty free told me 2 but I always bring 4 and she told me that they usually look the other way (and they always have knock on wood). Plus I bring 4-6 bottles in bubble wrap in my luggage. As far as asking the Colombian declaration officer, ill ask him next time when I'm on the other side but after hitting the red customs button. I don't want to stir shit up until I'm on the other side.

Here's a guide people use it says 2012 on the bottom of the page and the exchange rate is current but I'm sure that has to be automated.

http://www.worldtravelguide.net/colombia/money-duty-freeNever thought to bubble wrap bottles especially since luggage now is 50-100 bucks for overage on spirit. I hate pressing that red-green button even though I have nothing to worry about I always somewhat panic when it turns red. Used to be a much worse experience, back about two years ago now it's just x-ray. Try explaining 5 iPod docks and 4 blu-rays. From my experience Medellin is the roughest airport in Colombia. Bogota is much more humane, almost futuristic entry and exit. Why Medellin comes off sometimes as a military zone. I'm telling everyone it's fine to bring 4 bottles of spirits in, they don't mind. I do it often since liquor here costs more then gold.

MiamiHeatLuver
07-11-12, 03:37
never thought to bubble wrap bottles especially since luggage now is 50-100 bucks for overage on spirit. i hate pressing that red-green button even though i have nothing to worry about i always somewhat panic when it turns red. used to be a much worse experience, back about two years ago now it's just x-ray. try explaining 5 ipod docks and 4 blu-rays. from my experience medellin is the roughest airport in colombia. bogota is much more humane, almost futuristic entry and exit. why medellin comes off sometimes as a military zone. i'm telling everyone it's fine to bring 4 bottles of spirits in, they don't mind. i do it often since liquor here costs more then gold.yes my friend i have never bought in that much electronics to mde besides for personal use but tons of digital and apple stuff, speakers which is more for my personal use. plus a few hundreds of $$$ of vs shit that my novia sells at the university (thats the shit i'm almost worried most of them convirep001ing) i know what sells and what doesn't and she has a thriving little enterprise brewing and its teaching her to "hustle" and not have an entitlement attitude. you are right about mde being a military zone much much more than clo or bog for me.

you are 100% with booze being liquid gold in colombia with even guaro being expensive for the average colombian. what is a giraffe of guaro in exito now, like 67mil?

everybody in colombia has the attitude and is like listening to an ole snoop dogg song "everybodys got their cups out but they ain't chipped in" jejejejejeje lol

Omar78
07-11-12, 22:26
Hi Guys;

I've been to Asia (Philippines, Thailand & China) a few times and am now heading to Medellin in 4 weeks.

I can't seem to locate any ideas for hotel suggestions, particularly those that are Girl Friendly w / No joiner fees.

Any suggestions and best way to book them?

Many thanks, Omar78

Ezyngo
07-12-12, 00:29
On another note would someone tell me the dates of the flower event in Aug. In MDE. I'm thinking of a trip in Aug, but would like to aviod that.Here you go Senor.

http://www.feriadelasflores.medellin.travel/

Cheers.

Belvaros
07-12-12, 03:27
yes my friend i have never bought in that much electronics to mde besides for personal use but tons of digital and apple stuff, speakers which is more for my personal use. plus a few hundreds of $$$ of vs shit that my novia sells at the university (thats the shit i'm almost worried most of them convirep001ing) i know what sells and what doesn't and she has a thriving little enterprise brewing and its teaching her to "hustle" and not have an entitlement attitude. you are right about mde being a military zone much much more than clo or bog for me.

you are 100% with booze being liquid gold in colombia with even guaro being expensive for the average colombian. what is a giraffe of guaro in exito now, like 67mil?

everybody in colombia has the attitude and is like listening to an ole snoop dogg song "everybodys got their cups out but they ain't chipped in" jejejejejeje lolyeah yeah yeah. bs bs bs. i doubt whether you would know what really sells in mde if it hit you in the head. keep your peasant industries going. if you actually have anything of value with regards to pussy to report please tell. cause all i see is one big florida douche promoting himself.

you are so full of bs it is frighetning sista!

"fake it tell ya make it biatch"

PaisaPimp
07-12-12, 06:25
Why the heck you guys complain so much about prices in Medellin. YES everything is more expensive here in Colombia. If you are broke or don have good money to expend some quality time in Medellin or in Colombia, Just stay on the other side.

Manizales911
07-12-12, 15:45
Why the heck you guys complain so much about prices in Medellin. YES everything is more expensive here in Colombia. If you are broke or don have good money to expend some quality time in Medellin or in Colombia, Just stay on the other side.Typical Colombian businessman, doesn't have a fucking clue. If I was in your shoes and ran the kind of business that you run the last thing I would be doing is coming on this board and writing stupid shit like this, what a dumbass.

Gplayer
07-12-12, 15:50
1. What a completely douchy thing to say / write.

2. BTW, your ISG "handle" is as gay and pathetic as your logic.

3. Your infinite wisdom, financial advice and general grasp of the English language never ceases to amaze.

4. Don't know Warren Buffett, Peter Lynch or Carlos Slim Helú personally, but have to doubt it's a good business practice to insult your potential clientele?

5. And finally, with or without your services, we're still coming for you women, LOL.

Why the heck you guys complain so much about prices in Medellin. YES everything is more expensive here in Colombia. If you are broke or don have good money to expend some quality time in Medellin or in Colombia, Just stay on the other side.

MiamiHeatLuver
07-12-12, 16:18
Jeez Heat. You wound this guy up, didn't ya?

Reef.Reef thanks for giving me the shout out! That punk ass little beyotch WRITES SHIT ABOUT ME BUT HAS ME ON HIS IGNORE LIST??? THEN HOW DOES HE SEE MY POSTS? I might have to do the unthinkable and create ANOTHER profile just to antagonize him!!!

Remember people this is the same guy who posts pictures of chicas from BACKPAGE and then claims they are his NOVIAS! He has no credibility this little punk who puts peolple on the IGNORE LIST then talks shit about them.

What a pussy ass mofo! At least have some KEYBOARD BALLS and let me see what you write? Punk ass beyotch! REEF PLEASE QUOTE ME SO HE CAN READ IT! Thank you!

Aussie Greg
07-12-12, 16:27
Here you go Senor.

http://www.feriadelasflores.medellin.travel/

Cheers.

Calbangata is on the last Saturday of the Feria and not the first Saturday this year. 12/08.
And I have been told its only in Sabaneta too.

A. G.

Gplayer
07-12-12, 19:01
Man something must be in the water today because I just got flamed by a real homosexual flame, LOL, (Helplessdoesntrule) on the Colombia General Info thread. Or maybe the estrogen is just running a little high this time of the month for Helpless and Belvaros? I'm with MHL, personally think it's shitty and cowardly to blast another poster on here for no reason or blast someone and then put them on the ignore list. Very douchy behaviour.

No problem Heat. I'll be the middleman here. I think Matty Puss (Psyche) has me blocked too. Jajajaja.

Reef.

PaisaPimp
07-12-12, 22:26
I'll make it Simple, before I was a "Typical Colombian businessman" I was a "Typical Gringo" and I always had it very Clear. If I don't have money to expend in Colombia maybe thats a good reason to keep my ass in USA or wherever work a little harder and travel LATER an have a good time. There is no forum on there world that it would change a Country life style, so my comments really was if you don't have what it takes, is fine no one is going to judge you. But please don't come here cry about it after having and excellent time in my home town MEDELLIN.

Typical Colombian businessman, doesn't have a fucking clue. If I was in your shoes and ran the kind of business that you run the last thing I would be doing is coming on this board and writing stupid shit like this, what a dumbass.

Member #4394
07-13-12, 00:29
You are persistent and pathological. Very typical of a KKK member and child molester. Because of members like you, those who posted valuable info left this thread. Again, leave me alone.

PaisaPimp
07-13-12, 05:37
Some how is true, but you have to think security versus paying less. Ill give you and example, my father. He goes to the cheap centro grils "hilton, avenida de grace, conejitas show" and he has been robbed by the girls many, but many times. And he is a 100% Colombia guy. And there is no one he can report this because to. Cheap girls will show one day to work and the other she won't. Now I have been the owner of Colombiascortvip. Com for 4 years and I can guarantee any one no matter if you are colombian or american you will be treated the same way, with recpect and honesty something hard to find this days. Haaaa and we don't make 50.

I hear ya! The price of pussy is getting higher every day especially if pimps take 50% off the top.

Reef.

Aussie Greg
07-13-12, 18:48
Any more people want to be signed up for the Hotel Medellin Plaza and the hotel bar "La Cueva" newsletter ", let me know.

A. G.

Ricker
07-13-12, 20:18
Any more people want to be signed up for the Hotel Medellin Plaza and the hotel bar "La Cueva" newsletter ", let me know.

A. G.Sign me up Aussie! Por favor :)
I sent ya a PM.

Ricker

Gplayer
07-13-12, 21:18
Hombre, LOL, there's nothing gringo or typical about your goofy ISG handle, your business practice of antagonizing your best potential new clients or your grasp of the English language or grammar. No gringo is going to the trouble or expense of flying all the way to Colombia to complain over chica expenses or, for that matter, ask for your sage business or quasi philosophical advice. No, we're only coming after your mujeres. Buena suerte.

I'll make it Simple, before I was a "Typical Colombian businessman" I was a "Typical Gringo" and I always had it very Clear. If I don't have money to expend in Colombia maybe thats a good reason to keep my ass in USA or wherever work a little harder and travel LATER an have a good time. There is no forum on there world that it would change a Country life style, so my comments really was if you don't have what it takes, is fine no one is going to judge you. But please don't come here cry about it after having and excellent time in my home town MEDELLIN.

Jinxx
07-14-12, 01:37
Some how is true, but you have to think security versus paying less. Ill give you and example, my father. He goes to the cheap centro grils "hilton, avenida de grace, conejitas show" and he has been robbed by the girls many, but many times. And he is a 100% Colombia guy. And there is no one he can report this because to. Cheap girls will show one day to work and the other she won't. Now I have been the owner of Colombiascortvip. Com for 4 years and I can guarantee any one no matter if you are colombian or american you will be treated the same way, with recpect and honesty something hard to find this days. Haaaa and we don't make 50.Has anyone here used paisapimp's service? The website has some great looking ladies. Are the photos real?

FruitNinja
07-14-12, 02:21
Guys

Here are some pictures of the grand opening of our bar at Hotel Medellin Plaza, enjoy.

HMPBob always having fun.

Member #4253
07-14-12, 19:10
Hey Kelso,

I live in Medellin and wanted to write you a private message about your possible trip to Medellin. Interested in upgrading your membership so you can receive PMs?

Cheers,

Adudeo

That ban on over $10, 000 is a real joke. That limit was set many years ago when the dollar had a lot more value. I know one fellow who brings over $5, 000 for just a a 4 day long weekend in CTG.

On another note would someone tell me the dates of the flower event in Aug. In MDE. I'm thinking of a trip in Aug, but would like to aviod that.

Member #4253
07-14-12, 19:14
Sorry Kelso, just one more thing. If you do upgrade send me a PM as I get notifications on this to my email whereas responding in this section has less chance of getting to me.

Thanks,

Adudeo

That ban on over $10, 000 is a real joke. That limit was set many years ago when the dollar had a lot more value. I know one fellow who brings over $5, 000 for just a a 4 day long weekend in CTG.

On another note would someone tell me the dates of the flower event in Aug. In MDE. I'm thinking of a trip in Aug, but would like to aviod that.

Mongerman69
07-15-12, 14:12
Never been to Colombia before, can't speak spanish worth a sh*it, and was wondering who might have some advice to share.

Aussie Greg
07-15-12, 17:54
Colombiamoda 24. 26th July.

Feris de los Flores 4. 12 August.

A. G.

Gplayer
07-15-12, 18:44
My best and most humble advice would be to first, RTFF.

Never been to Colombia before, can't speak spanish worth a sh*it, and was wondering who might have some advice to share.

SlamCity7777
07-15-12, 23:37
Never been to Colombia before, can't speak spanish worth a sh*it, and was wondering who might have some advice to share.Learn Spanish is the best advise you can get. Your experience will improve as your language skills do. Stay at the Mansion, from what I hear they'll take care of all of your needs and remove any language or cultural issues you might have.

Pty1822
07-16-12, 01:55
Hi fellow travelers I am thinking of escaping Miami and going down to Medellin for a quick get away. This would be my first time in Colombia I have been to Cuba many many time and also Costa Rica so I am a seasoned traveler and also I speak fluent Spanish so communication is not an issue. I was told that Medellin was the safest and most from place to go. I am looking for semi pro to non pro just talent that needs some help if willing to show me a good time. Similar to Cuba just regular extremely pretty girls that need some $$ help. Any advice and recommendation are very very welcomed and anyone that will be in town around that time may be we can meet up.

Pty1822
07-16-12, 02:22
Guys

HMPHi I am thinking of going to Medellin later this month can you send me the link to the Hotel based on the talent I think it would be a good place to stay.

Member #4253
07-16-12, 12:32
Hey Greg,

Yes, I would like to sign up. Do I need to give you my email somehow or do you just PM us with the newsletter?

A. G.

Latin Bound
07-16-12, 13:44
Some how is true, but you have to think security versus paying less. Ill give you and example, my father. He goes to the cheap centro grils "hilton, avenida de grace, conejitas show" and he has been robbed by the girls many, but many times. And he is a 100% Colombia guy. And there is no one he can report this because to. Cheap girls will show one day to work and the other she won't. Now I have been the owner of Colombiascortvip. Com for 4 years and I can guarantee any one no matter if you are colombian or american you will be treated the same way, with recpect and honesty something hard to find this days. Haaaa and we don't make 50.The man you are quoting here must be either a fool or a beginner. I frequent the Raudal girls and have not been robbed ONCE. As for girls showing up for work one day or another that happens everywhere, however, you will find them frequently within one week's time. Believe me, not one would like to be targeted as a thief. The owners of the individual businesses will deal with them. It is bad business to them if that is spread. I still don't see why to spend 1, 000 a week in one of your escorts.

Mongerman69
07-16-12, 16:36
My best and most humble advice would be to first, RTFF.Sorry, but RTFF? I don't follow. I'm hardly a mongering vet, I've been to DR a couple of times, and just want to get off the beaten path, a little. Ideally would be great to hook up with a vet down there, and maybe show me the ropes. From what I understand, It's no Sosua.

Mongerman69
07-16-12, 16:52
Learn Spanish is the best advise you can get. Your experience will improve as your language skills do. Stay at the Mansion, from what I hear they'll take care of all of your needs and remove any language or cultural issues you might have.Read about the mansion. Have you been? I normally love freelancing, but would be welcome to something different. Wish I could hook up with an, X-pat, wingman, to Show me around. The good thing about, Sosua, is it's pretty self-sufficient. Last time down, though, I met an X-pat canadian. 60 yo, who happened to live there, and the guy was a wealth of knowledge! I'll be doing things differently, down in Sosua, next time around.

HelpRules
07-16-12, 19:06
Some how is true, but you have to think security versus paying less. Ill give you and example, my father. He goes to the cheap centro grils "hilton, avenida de grace, conejitas show" and he has been robbed by the girls many, but many times. And he is a 100% Colombia guy. And there is no one he can report this because to. Cheap girls will show one day to work and the other she won't. Now I have been the owner of Colombiascortvip. Com for 4 years and I can guarantee any one no matter if you are colombian or american you will be treated the same way, with recpect and honesty something hard to find this days. Haaaa and we don't make 50.PP, you come across as a real sleeze bag. I laughed when you said your dad was robbed many times. I haven't been robbed in my life after mongering for 10 years. You are just trying to scare the newbies into paying you ridiculous prices. I can get a girl at fase 2 for alot less then the average looking girls on your site. Why don't you peddle you crap somewhere else.

Kelso1
07-17-12, 00:01
Hi fellow travelers I am thinking of escaping Miami and going down to Medellin for a quick get away. This would be my first time in Colombia I have been to Cuba many many time and also Costa Rica so I am a seasoned traveler and also I speak fluent Spanish so communication is not an issue. I was told that Medellin was the safest and most from place to go. I am looking for semi pro to non pro just talent that needs some help if willing to show me a good time. Similar to Cuba just regular extremely pretty girls that need some $$ help. Any advice and recommendation are very very welcomed and anyone that will be in town around that time may be we can meet up.No the safest city in Colombia is not Medellin, but Cartagena.

If you speak fluent Spanish you will have a field day in Colombia if you have a little game.

Have fun, and report back to us.

Aussie Greg
07-17-12, 00:05
Guys,

Anymore people want to have our newsletter sent to them.

A. G.

P. S. Don't forget to give us your e-mail if you want the newletter!

Member #4253
07-17-12, 00:29
Greg good chap,

I would like to have your newsletter sent to me. However, your PM inbox is full and it was my understanding that we can't post email addresses here.

What shall I do?

By the way I am an australian and am living here in Medellin. Perhaps our paths shall cross some day.

Adudeo.

Guys,

A. G.

Guys,

A. G.

Bandy
07-17-12, 14:55
Greg good chap,

I would like to have your newsletter sent to me. However, your PM inbox is full and it was my understanding that we can't post email addresses here.

What shall I do?

By the way I am an australian and am living here in Medellin. Perhaps our paths shall cross some day.

Adudeo.Go directly to the Hotel website.

http://www.hotelmedellinplaza.com/

And you can sign up for the Newsletter entering your e-mail address on the blank field.

Bandy

Member #4253
07-17-12, 15:59
Thanks bandy. Hope you have a great day.

Go directly to the Hotel website.

http://www.hotelmedellinplaza.com/

And you can sign up for the Newsletter entering your e-mail address on the blank field.

Bandy

Medellin Plaza
07-19-12, 18:52
Hi guys MEDELLIN PLAZA here (Medellin mansion for those who don't know the change yet.)

It seems the newsletter signup from the page is not sending the info to our newsletter. So if you want to be added to the newsletter

Please go to http://hotelmedellinplaza.com/contacts.html And in topic put newsletter

Plese add your name so your ISP doesn't block us.

Also if you want to receive all the previous newsletters please mention it on the message.

If you have any questions I'll be checking (or attempting to check the posts from now on

Regards,

Medellin Plaza

P. S I'll try to clear out the PM so you can send private messages without a problem.

Medellin Plaza
07-19-12, 20:32
Hey guys Medellin Plaza IT GUY here. For those who want to be added to the newsletter please go here http://hotelmedellinplaza.com/contacts.html

And put Newsletter in the subject field also if you can please add your name it would help since some ISPs will sometimes send certain mails to spam due to strict filters.

Also if you want to receive the older newsletters please put it in the message field so we know and will send them to you.

Regards,

THE IT GUY from Medellin plaza (former Medellin mansion)

El Bacano
07-19-12, 22:40
Guys sometimes its best just to give up and go out there, don't have an agenda and see what happens, its called mongering and people tend to overanalyse, the price, the performance, just go with the flow. I've had many experiences and a lot of times a girl will offer to do something that she's comfortable with, lately I've been letting that happen, and my fun factor is much better, and I even learned a few things. Haha

Vitrea
07-21-12, 00:01
Guys

HMPNice pictures.

Is the bar meant for folks staying at the Plaza 1 and 2 only or is it open to all? What are the hours?

Member #4253
07-21-12, 01:14
This girl, cristina, is keen to work. The photos are realistic. Actually her tits are bigger than the photos would suggest. She is new to the scene so is doing BBBJ for now. PM me if you want to find out more e. G. Prices and services.

Mongerman69
07-21-12, 01:36
Am I seeing this right? For $124 a night, in room 3, and in room 4, you share a bathroom with one another? Also has anyone stayed there recently, who may be able, to relay their experiences? Are there girls on site; Etc.

Ezyngo
07-21-12, 01:59
Nice pictures.

Is the bar meant for folks staying at the Plaza 1 and 2 only or is it open to all? What are the hours?I am disappointed in that the girls in those pictures look at best average. Is it me or the quality of girls there gradually has deteriorated.

Cheers.

SlamCity7777
07-21-12, 03:08
I am disappointed in that the girls in those pictures look at best average. Is it me or the quality of girls there gradually has deteriorated.

Cheers.IMO there is nothing wrong with those girls at ALL! LOL! Then again I've never been to CB or Mansion or what ever it's called. I will say that is some shitty body paint though.

Medellin Plaza
07-21-12, 17:59
Am I seeing this right? For $124 a night, in room 3, and in room 4, you share a bathroom with one another? Also has anyone stayed there recently, who may be able, to relay their experiences? Are there girls on site; Etc.Hi Mr. Mongerman I beleive you may have mistaken dollars for pesos but mistakes are for humans so here's the correction for the prices. Room 3 and 4 assuming you pay cash in pesos $ 139, 500 (this price already includes the taxes so that is exactly what you pay. We all hate hidden fees)

Also to answer the rest of the question question yes these 2 rooms have a shared bathroom. Room 9 is cheaper and has a private bathroom (AKA the dungeon)

Regarding the girls

I'll let Greg answer that part.

You ask "are there girls on site" Noooooooooooooooo, we have an english language learning program that guests invited friends and the hotels friends participate in most afternoons, which is free of charge.

Now with the opening of Medellin Bob's private bar "La Cueva" from 6. 00pm to 11. 00pm (later schedule on the weekends) , our english learning program has expanded. If you catch my drift.

Superboy1
07-21-12, 19:33
Nice pictures.

Is the bar meant for folks staying at the Plaza 1 and 2 only or is it open to all? What are the hours?The bar is only for people staying at Plaza 1 and 2.

Superboy1
07-21-12, 19:35
Am I seeing this right? For $124 a night, in room 3, and in room 4, you share a bathroom with one another? Also has anyone stayed there recently, who may be able, to relay their experiences? Are there girls on site; Etc.Yes room 3 and 4 do share the bathroom.

No the girls are not on site, they only come when invited by guess.

Superboy1
07-21-12, 19:41
I am disappointed in that the girls in those pictures look at best average. Is it me or the quality of girls there gradually has deteriorated.

Cheers.I have been going to the there for many year, and I do believe the quality has gradually deteriorated, but that is also in Medellin in general, with fast food chains popping up all over the place and the girls in Medellin becoming more Americanized the waistline of some of the once slim hotties has started to expand. Saying that you can still find the odd jem.

Mongerman69
07-22-12, 00:42
Yes room 3 and 4 do share the bathroom.

No the girls are not on site, they only come when invited by guess.Have to you stayed there, Superboy? Unfortunately, after visiting their site I'm still left with several questions. Most adult resorts (in other countries; mind you) , are far more descriptive about the services offered. Assuming that's what it is. Maybe someone can reference a review, from some who's stayed there, that can better describe the experience. Better yet; maybe a couple of vets who might want to show me how it's done, in Medellin, when I get there? I've always done ok communicating with girls who only speak spanish, in the DR, but for some reason, I've gotten the impression thst's not the case, with Colombia.

Ezyngo
07-22-12, 04:36
Maybe someone can reference a review, from some who's stayen I get there? I've always done ok communicating with girls who only speak spanish, in the DR, but for some reason, I've gotten the impression thst's not the case, with Colombia.PM me and let me know. I will take you around.

Cheers.

Vitrea
07-22-12, 07:00
The bar is only for people staying at Plaza 1 and 2.Is this true? Can AG or the IT guy from plaza confirm? Thank you.

Combo
07-22-12, 10:32
Have to you stayed there, Superboy? Unfortunately, after visiting their site I'm still left with several questions. Most adult resorts (in other countries; mind you) , are far more descriptive about the services offered. Assuming that's what it is. Maybe someone can reference a review, from some who's stayed there, that can better describe the experience. Better yet; maybe a couple of vets who might want to show me how it's done, in Medellin, when I get there? I've always done ok communicating with girls who only speak spanish, in the DR, but for some reason, I've gotten the impression thst's not the case, with Colombia.Medellin Plaza / Mansion / Casablanca / Castillo is not a *house. The girls do not work for the place. They come there on their own and if there is mutual attraction with a guest, they hook up. Obviously, the man's attraction can be enhanced by offering dinero. 150K peso is a typical rate paid, but there is no set price. If you are a social type, you'll likely enjoy the place. Has the ambience of a frat house, but much quieter and laid back. If you don't like socializing with other mongers, you might not like the place. Espanol will improve your experience, but is hardly necessary, especially if staying at Medellin Plaza.

If you want more info than that, you should spend some time reading this site. There's a ton of info here on the Mansion here.

Also, I've never heard anyone complain about the physical attractiveness of Paisas. I've heard complaints about too much silicone and about not being as wild as Brasilieras, but one thing the chicas in Medellin have in spades is good looks.

Manizales911
07-22-12, 13:07
Is this true? Can AG or the IT guy from plaza confirm? Thank you.Greg has stated this as being their policy several times on this forum during construction of the bar.

Medellin Plaza
07-22-12, 19:29
Is this true? Can AG or the IT guy from plaza confirm? Thank you.Hi Guys, IT guy here once again. Clearing your doubts.

Yes the bar is only for the guests, but if you're personaly invited by Medellin Bob or B B Boyd. You can also come and hang around.

Midwest
07-22-12, 20:19
Gentlemen,

I'm going to MDE at the end of Sept. Normally I stay at 'My Place' but I haven't seen Frank post recently & he hasn't responded to my pm or e-mail. I grabbed some flyers from hotels behind & next to the Mayo strip when I was there last but can't find them now.

Does anybody have contact info / recommendations on any of those hotels, (security, chicafriendliness, prices)? I bet I can just get there & walk in any of those hotels & find vacancies but why take a chance; I'the rather secure a room now & maybe get a better deal over the phone instead of standing there with my luggage.

Thank you for your time. And hey, If you're around, PM me, we'll have a beer.

Member #4394
07-23-12, 06:10
Take a 2 bed room with the big window.

Gentlemen,

I'm going to MDE at the end of Sept. Normally I stay at 'My Place' but I haven't seen Frank post recently & he hasn't responded to my pm or e-mail. I grabbed some flyers from hotels behind & next to the Mayo strip when I was there last but can't find them now.

Does anybody have contact info / recommendations on any of those hotels, (security, chicafriendliness, prices)? I bet I can just get there & walk in any of those hotels & find vacancies but why take a chance; I'the rather secure a room now & maybe get a better deal over the phone instead of standing there with my luggage.

Thank you for your time. And hey, If you're around, PM me, we'll have a beer.

Ezyngo
07-23-12, 06:44
Does anybody have contact info / recommendations on any of those hotels, (security, chicafriendliness, prices)?Macedonia, Plaza Mayor, Hotel Alcaravan, and Monarca. They are all you could ask for. Prices are differed by about 10K COP. You can always find a room in ANY of these hotels. Just show up like I usually do so many times.

Cheers.

Aussie Greg
07-23-12, 16:49
Hi guys,

From now on I will not be reporting for or on behalf of Hotel Medellin Mansion, Hotel Casa Blanca or Hotel Medellin Plaza.
I have a company run to do the middle of August with our school bags for poor kids and after that, I'm walking into the jungle to live of the land for awhile to cleanse my body.
The hotel has a new "IT guy", thats his name under Hotel Medellin Plaza here on ISG.
Any questions from now on, please ask the it guy!
I'll still be around in and out from my travels, cricket in India and England next year and also a month in Thialand in between.

Aussie Greg.

Midwest
07-23-12, 17:45
I'm thinking they're all chica-friendly, but do any of them charge for a guest? If so, do you remember how much? That can add up.

Thanks

Macedonia, Plaza Mayor, Hotel Alcaravan, and Monarca. They are all you could ask for. Prices are differed by about 10K COP. You can always find a room in ANY of these hotels. Just show up like I usually do so many times.

Cheers.

MiamiHeatLuver
07-23-12, 18:22
from what i have been told, but it has not been confirmed, he has been indicted by the feds in the united states because of playing with **** boys and girls, being a internet predator, along with his failure to pay his taxes, which included not claiming his income from his rental property in medellin. he is out on bail supposely. this information came from someone who knows him who also lives in tampa, florida area, but again it has not been confirmed. if he is guilty of this, and it would not surprise me in the least, then i hope he rots in hell.damn despicable pos if you ask me! thanks for the 411 whoever you are! you seem to have the latest 411! keep us posted!

Member #4394
07-23-12, 21:46
i don't know about his tax reports. but it did not appear to me that he was interested in **** boys and girls.

from what i have been told, but it has not been confirmed, he has been indicted by the feds in the united states because of playing with **** boys and girls, being a internet predator, along with his failure to pay his taxes, which included not claiming his income from his rental property in medellin. he is out on bail supposely. this information came from someone who knows him who also lives in tampa, florida area, but again it has not been confirmed. if he is guilty of this, and it would not surprise me in the least, then i hope he rots in hell.

FruitNinja
07-23-12, 22:16
I've contributed a lot over the years to random forums and in private with other mongers but have no shared a lot here or at least that I remember. I used to have another nick. I should look for it.

Recently I have been on a roll with younger puss here in the states but have been dying to get away for a few weeks and have some of that daily fun. I want to do a long trip to Asia later in the year but for now if the stars align I wouldn't mind visiting Bob and the crazy Aussie down in Medellin. Looking through my pictures brings back some very fond memories.

This was back in 2005 at what was the Mansion. I can't remember where I got her, probably a Mansion girl but I got to tell you she was fun. Insisted on a jacket but she totally made up in performance. I think she had as much fun as I did. She had the nicest perky nips and the tightest snatch I have ever had and I've been with a few very tight Asians.

Anyway here's some pics. Enjoy.

FruitNinja
07-23-12, 22:18
These didn't make it:

Smoky Jack
07-24-12, 01:12
Hi fellow mongers.

I have mongered in Asia and Europe but never in South America. I absolutely love Colombian women. I am very tempted to go to Medellin, but I wonder if I will stick out like a sore thumb. I am Asian-Amercian, and can speak Spanish reasonably well. Should I stick to getting my Colombian fix at FKKs, etc. In Europe? Or should I take the plunge and go to Medellin?

Chesscat
07-24-12, 01:49
It is ridiculous to accuse Frank of that. In short order I am sure this will be clarified and anyone accusing Frank, or saying he was accused, will need to apologize.

Member #4253
07-24-12, 01:58
Hey,

If you are talking about safety issues what you look like is not that important. What is vastly more important is following certain rules. E. G. :

- don't carry or wear something you are not willing to part with if something bad happens.

- if you do get mugged, give up your shit no matter what, unless you are willing to possibly die.

- don't do stupid shit.

Things like this. There are more of course.

I live here so I can be of good value on this stuff. However, I don't monger much so I am sure that some other members can give you some tips that I can't.

In summary don't be a f*k with and it's highly unlikely that you will have any issues, regardless of how you look.

Hi fellow mongers.

I have mongered in Asia and Europe but never in South America. I absolutely love Colombian women. I am very tempted to go to Medellin, but I wonder if I will stick out like a sore thumb. I am Asian-Amercian, and can speak Spanish reasonably well. Should I stick to getting my Colombian fix at FKKs, etc. In Europe? Or should I take the plunge and go to Medellin?

Todasln
07-24-12, 03:04
i don't know about his tax reports. but it did not appear to me that he was interested in **** boys and girls.this is totally bogus. i am on the phone with frank right now. i am personal friends with him. i hate people who do this bullshit. frank is a good guy. we need to be supportive of each other and not spread lies.

sometimes i just don't know where this shit comes from. you regulars get it wrong every time. i go every month and hardly ever post my thoughts because i am sure i will be attacked about the accurate information that i disseminate. [text in all capital lettering deleted by admin] cheerep001 was with me on my last trip and he will tell you that not only do i tell the truth i get my fair share of non pro pussy. cheers guys and have fun. what a great place to visit and live so don't spoil it.

editor's note: this report was redacted or deleted because it was written in all capital lettering. in the future, please do not write reports in all capital lettering. thanks!

Frank Casio
07-24-12, 03:42
Who in the hell is DeltaPilot1? Well, I don't know who you are, but if you ever stayed at "My Place" you'll never be staying there again. Good luck with those other hotels.

I told you guys I retired, that's what I don't post anymore. I just continue to allow my old guests to come and stay at "My Place" and some new guys who heard about me from word of mouth. Everytime you guys post something about me I get a flood of new requests, so just forget about me.

I decided I would keep my beloved Medellin Paradise for myself and for those lucky enough to already know about it. No interest in letting the whole World find out about it, not anymore. It's all good, I know some of you guys here have serious issues, that's why I stopped posting. These rumors are clear evidence of it.

Ezyngo
07-24-12, 03:48
it is ridiculous to accuse frank of that. in short order i am sure this will be clarified and anyone accusing frank, or saying he was accused, will need to apologize.there on the mayo strip about a month ago. maybe he is working on something so he does not have time to respond to inquiry. by the way, who is accusing him of anything? i did not read anything like that on the thread.

cheers.

Frank Casio
07-24-12, 04:02
I just got back earlier today from the Shoot Straight Range here in Tampa, FL after unloading 200 rounds from my. 38 Smith & Wesson revolver in target practice. Hard to do if you are a felon, he, he. Good luck guys!

Frank Casio!

Culebra
07-24-12, 04:14
Learn Spanish is the best advise you can get. Your experience will improve as your language skills do. Stay at the Mansion, from what I hear they'll take care of all of your needs and remove any language or cultural issues you might have.Try.

www.spanishonlinelive.com

Legal Tender
07-24-12, 04:20
Hi fellow mongers.

I have mongered in Asia and Europe but never in South America. I absolutely love Colombian women. I am very tempted to go to Medellin, but I wonder if I will stick out like a sore thumb. I am Asian-Amercian, and can speak Spanish reasonably well. Should I stick to getting my Colombian fix at FKKs, etc. In Europe? Or should I take the plunge and go to Medellin?The Colombian Paisa is a singular example of the female gender that exists nowhere else in this world. There is nothing like observing and enjoying them in their natural habitat. No question about it. Spend some time in Medellin. I suggest you read a little about Colombian history, arrive at an understanding of the political and economic status quo in Colombia, and go enjoy what the city of eternal spring has to offer. You will love it.

Only good energy!

Chesscat
07-24-12, 14:49
Your previous post doesn't mention your disastrous 3rd trip.

I stayed on three occasions at Frank Casios place:

1). The place was always clean.

2). There was never anything in need of repair.

3). Frank introduced myself and others to many girls, most being his personal friends.

4). Frank drove me and others around, without ever asking for any type of payment.

5). Frank without any form of payment, took the time to take a group of us out to the casas, bars, and show us the lay of the land, despite on one occasion having a case of the flu.

6). I know of many repeat customers of Franks, Vics Picks for one, who would never return if the place was dirty, smelly, or needed repairs, as there are many other opportunities for economical housing available. That in itself says Justemp is full of shit, and only trying to retaliate for the comments of Frank Casio.

Justemp is only posting his negative review because Frank called him out on something that he believed needed to be pointed out in the far fetched posts by the "Macho Asian" Justemp. Never previously have we read a negative post about Justemps experience with the accomodations that Frank provided, despite the fact he seems to be very detailed oriented in his posts.

I would also like to point out that I have had no contact with Mr. Casio other than when I have stayed at his place. I found him to be very well liked, very helpful and respectful. He was also very generous of his time, and provided clean accomodations for a economical price. I have also referred friends to Frank, and all have been very well satisfied with Frank and there accomodations.

Frank Casio
07-24-12, 16:13
not sure why you would say it is rediculous, unless you, matty psycotic, another supporter of frank have something going on with him, which is entirely possible i guess. you never know these days. as you can see from my posting history i stayed at his place previously, actually on two occasions, and posted about the great experience i had the first time, but on the 2nd occasion he had **** girls over and _____ needless to say i packed my things up and went and checked into a hotel, as i would not put myself in that type of situation, and these were very very young looking girls, and i still remember his comment when i mentioned this to him."old enough to breed, old enough to bleed". he was also always joking around with gay comments, so this if it is true does not surprise me, but hopefully it is not, but. he is a real sicko that is for sure.hey guy, i can't remember who you are, but i have never had one person leave my place voluntarily, so i have no idea what game you are playing, no pun intended. i've only ever had to kick one guy out and that was because i was taking testosterone shots and he was being a real prick, a doctor treating me like his personal servant, a total idiot. i stopped taking the testosterone because of the anger i felt and the fact that i came so close to punching him out. so i just returned his money and asked him to leave the next day.

i would half believe you, for some girls in colombia look pretty young even at 18 and 21, they are very petite, but this shit about gay comments, you have got to be kidding. i'm not a hatefull person, so i don't care about a person's sexual orientation, but to be missrepresented like that after having been the biggest monger in medellin for so many years, unafraid to go anywhere for a good piece of ass, that's a new low, that hurts me, he, he.

if you really believe what you are saying, you must be some paranoid dude, otherwise i would have no other way of understanding what you are talking about. as for the phrase,"old enough to breed, old enough to bleed" that sounds to picturesque even for me, but i guess i can safely say that nature is smarter than all of us, and i'll live it at that. i'm glad i was able to help you have some good experiences when you first arrived as you claim in one of your reports and as i have done for hundreds if not thousands of other guests at my place, but you should seriously learn to relax.

Aussie Greg
07-24-12, 18:37
your previous post doesn't mention your disastrous 3rd trip.

el castillo used to have a guest who used spend half his time at ec and to reduce his travel costs, stay the other half at frank casio's.
i remember bbb saying that this guest used to take our towles over to fc's because frank didn't supply them!
only going on what other people were staying! jajajajajaja.

a. g.

Frank Casio
07-24-12, 20:34
El Castillo used to have a guest who used spend half his time at EC and to reduce his travel costs, stay the other half at Frank Casio's.

I remember BBB saying that this guest used to take our towles over to FC's because Frank didn't supply them!

Only going on what other people were staying! Jajajajajaja.

A. G.Hey Aussie, If I were to go by what other people and your girls and girlfriends were saying about you and what you made them do, I guarantee you it would have nothing to do with your supply of towels. So I suggest you don't bring me down to your level if you don't want people to find out who the real Aussie Greg is. I've always stayed above attacking your business in spite of what a lot of your guests and girlfriends have told me about you, and I suggest you do the same.

As far as the towels go, I've never pitched My Place as more than a Shared Living Arrangement, if you visit my page you will see that. We provide a clean environment with a cleaning lady comming in twice a week to clean and to change sheets and towels as necessary. We provide 4 towels a week (more if requested) when any guest arrives and a very clean environment. It's up to them what they do with it in between cleanning schedules. When I'm there it's always spotless as I'm OCD and a cleanning freak.

We do not pretend to be a Hotel and charge between $75-$100 a night and recycle the same glorified pros from Bello and La Mayorista with Blackberries (exmple. Demi Moore) for 200k pesos, when the same girls can be found in any casa and La Mayorista for 25-30k pesos. They just havn't been trained to carry blackberries and ware expensive dresses. I'm retired anyways, I don't know why you guys just don't leave me alone. You keep increasing my business and it's always hard to turn down cash even though I want to reserve My Place for myself and for a selected few long time guests and friends. So just stop it already, I never post here anymore and you guys just keep bringing me back, I guess you all must miss me, he, he.

Frank Casio!

Smoky Jack
07-24-12, 21:18
The Colombian Paisa is a singular example of the female gender that exists nowhere else in this world. There is nothing like observing and enjoying them in their natural habitat. No question about it. Spend some time in Medellin. I suggest you read a little about Colombian history, arrive at an understanding of the political and economic status quo in Colombia, and go enjoy what the city of eternal spring has to offer. You will love it.

Only good energy!Thanks! Now the question is, how to find an excuse to go to Colombia.

Smoky Jack
07-24-12, 21:19
Hey,

If you are talking about safety issues what you look like is not that important. What is vastly more important is following certain rules. E. G. :

- don't carry or wear something you are not willing to part with if something bad happens.

- if you do get mugged, give up your shit no matter what, unless you are willing to possibly die.

- don't do stupid shit.

Things like this. There are more of course.

I live here so I can be of good value on this stuff. However, I don't monger much so I am sure that some other members can give you some tips that I can't.

In summary don't be a f*k with and it's highly unlikely that you will have any issues, regardless of how you look.Do you see some asians running around Medellin?

Member #4394
07-24-12, 22:06
Please take a look at previous posts by Asian and African Americans for the similar questions and see how well they were received by the other members on the thread.

Do you see some asians running around Medellin?

MiamiHeatLuver
07-24-12, 22:14
Do you see some asians running around Medellin?If you have money, everybody will love you and be your friend in Colombia Especially the WORKING girls no matter what you look like just make sure the money doesn't run out!

Also don't be offended if everybody there calls you "CHINO" in Colombia, every single Asian regardless of what Asian country you are from is "CHINO" Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Filipina, its all the same to them so don't take is personally. Also if the kids and uneducated women make derogatory signs with their fingers to their eyes again DO NOT take it personally, thats just how it is and you must suck it up. Better to just smile and ignore!

Belvaros
07-24-12, 23:09
The Colombian Paisa is a singular example of the female gender that exists nowhere else in this world. There is nothing like observing and enjoying them in their natural habitat. No question about it. Spend some time in Medellin. I suggest you read a little about Colombian history, arrive at an understanding of the political and economic status quo in Colombia, and go enjoy what the city of eternal spring has to offer. You will love it.

Only good energy!Then you marry one of those hot smelly Paisa plastic cunts and your view changes 180 degrees. Then again. Find me some hot 40 year old Paisas who haven't gone under the knife and I will buy you a keg or 10. Great place for p4p. Other than that, maybe. It is the most phony place on earth.

Todasln
07-24-12, 23:57
your previous post doesn't mention your disastrous 3rd trip.so guys, frank posted and addressed the board. so i went into tampa today and i actually saw him. he did not have a monitoring bracelet on; for those who think he is out on bail. so delta pilot and midwest and others. frank is doing just fine.

again, if someone starts a viscous rumor about you; i am sure you would be equally offended. with regard to towels, etc. at franks place. it is equipped with towels and it even has a washing machine. so it is appointed with all the necessary things to have a good time. i have only stayed at franks in my travels to medellin. it is not a money thing for me, but a comfort thing. on my first trip, i stayed there and now i am comfortable and i actually know the people there. i don't play with the working girls anymore. not to say i am above it, but i speak spanish well enough to hang out with non working girls. not much difference to tell the truth, they all love sex. i would love to stay at one of the real nice condos, but they are impressed just as easily at franks. if i was going for a super super hot woman with her own cash, it would be great to stay at one of poblado rentals nicely furnished units. mayo is safe. you just have to be careful anywhere in colombian. the person giving advice about safety said it perfectly.

on a last note. colombia is great. can't we all just get along. we have been blessed to visit modern day eden. just enjoy and stop spreading unconfirmed rumors. nothing in the previous post about frank is true.

cheers

Smoky Jack
07-25-12, 01:45
If you have money, everybody will love you and be your friend in Colombia Especially the WORKING girls no matter what you look like just make sure the money doesn't run out!

Also don't be offended if everybody there calls you "CHINO" in Colombia, every single Asian regardless of what Asian country you are from is "CHINO" Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Filipina, its all the same to them so don't take is personally. Also if the kids and uneducated women make derogatory signs with their fingers to their eyes again DO NOT take it personally, thats just how it is and you must suck it up. Better to just smile and ignore!Thanks for the info. I am so used to being called Chinese or Japanese that it does not bother me one bit. Same shit still happens in the US from time to time. It's just a natural thing-- whities are all lumped together in Asia, as are blacks. How many Americans even know the difference between Argentina and Colombia? Ecuador? All are considered to be the same by most Americans.

At the prices people are talking about, I will have no trouble budgeting my money for a week long trip. I can only fukk so many hours in a day! I also think they will be like "WTF, this chino speaks Spanish" once I open my mouth, and they will afford a tiny bit of respect. I got to start working on my Spanish again-hooking up with girls is the best motivation for learning / re-learning a language! I'm usually a lone monger but I think I will need a wingman or two in Colombia. Time to start looking at pricing on air tickets!

Smoky Jack
07-25-12, 01:51
Please take a look at previous posts by Asian and African Americans for the similar questions and see how well they were received by the other members on the thread.Thanks. I have read through a boatload of posts and did not see anything specific. But I will use the search function as you suggest. My general impression is that South American ladies like Asians, and I have had some amazing sessions with them. I'm more worried about the hoods who might think of us as an easy target.

SlamCity7777
07-25-12, 02:24
Thanks. I have read through a boatload of posts and did not see anything specific. But I will use the search function as you suggest. My general impression is that South American ladies like Asians, and I have had some amazing sessions with them. I'm more worried about the hoods who might think of us as an easy target.Bro you don't have to be Vin Diesel or Bruce Lee but you do have to carry yourself with some pride and self confidence. Even if you're scared out of your mind you can't and must not let it show. The hoods or ladrones are basically savages, animals in South America and Mexico. If you look like a push over, smell like one, talk like one, walk like one, you going to be one!

You make yourself an easy target and that's the truth. Head up, shoulder back, be aware, be alert and the Hoods will look for an easier target. Who knows untimely who gets chosen in the "You getting robbed" lottery but I do know that you can slim down the chances by N O T being a or acting like a pussy! LOL.

Also the basics, no super nice clothes or jewlery or phones. Don't be that Dbag who drags his Ipad around with him. Don't pull out a HUGE wad of bills.

Believe in yourself and you should be fine.

Good Luck and report back WITH pics!

Dashing Don
07-25-12, 03:28
I believe Deltapilot is the banned poster formerly known as On.

TheGo; Urban Wildlife; Naples Guy etc. Many names but always banned in the end. Vicious as a viper.

Midwest
07-25-12, 04:10
Last year I hit a few casas & hung out in the Mayo strip with a fellow monger, an Asian guy from N. Y. Except for the occasional quick double take on the metro, I didn't really see anybody take much notice. Heck, on the Mayo strip there's this honey named Milena that's Asian. Trust me, the only long looks you'll get are the same as any guy on the Mayo strip: the girls want to see if they have a customer. If you're really apprehensive about going to Medellin, stay at Casa Blanca Medellin (or whatever it's called this week). I did the first time I went there. Everyone there was very helpful: from Aussey Greg to the staff & even the other guests. Once I got my bearings, I found less expensive accommodations. The only thing you'll regret once you get to Medellin is not going there sooner.

Hope this helps.

Reefski
07-25-12, 05:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #4394
07-25-12, 05:37
But you will become one on this thread if you say or report that "South American ladies like Asians" for pretexts, of course, ostensibly unrelated to your race.
ps. many posts with racially derogatory terms were deleted, I forgot.
pps. Reefski et al, now it is your time to post one of those and provide an example, ie. slant eyes.

Thanks. I have read through a boatload of posts and did not see anything specific. But I will use the search function as you suggest. My general impression is that South American ladies like Asians, and I have had some amazing sessions with them. I'm more worried about the hoods who might think of us as an easy target.

Ricker
07-25-12, 05:40
I saw Frank.

There on the Mayo strip about a month ago.

Cheers.Please tell me he wasn't wearing a dress and a wig and working out one of the short time motels hahaha.

Just kidding Franky :)

Hope retirement is treating you well.

My early retirement, at least semi, may be just around the corner. Found a nice spot up the north coast of Brazil.

Take care amigo.

Midwest
07-25-12, 06:46
Please don't lump me in with rumormongers. I was just asking about hotels near the Mayo strip because Frank hadn't responded to my email or PM. I'm impatient that way. And yes, he responded to both. Eventually.

Thank you

So Delta Pilot and Midwest and others. Frank is doing just fine.Cheers

Gplayer
07-25-12, 08:41
IMHO both comments are fairly ridiculous and with only bad energy, LOL. Just don't try to make a WG your esposa or novia and you will be just fine. Medellin the most phony place on earth? Really, you must not have traveled much. Ever been to LA, NYC or South Beach? I respect the free exchange of information and differing ideas but have to say all the recent pseudo-intellectual, whiny rants about evil, calculating women are a whipping. My humble advice is to "man up" and gain some confidence. No matter what they may say, every woman wants you to be the leader or else she will not respect you. Put more simply, you only have to put up with as much as you're willing to accept. My 4 cents.

Then you marry one of those hot smelly Paisa plastic cunts and your view changes 180 degrees. Then again. Find me some hot 40 year old Paisas who haven't gone under the knife and I will buy you a keg or 10. Great place for p4p. Other than that, maybe. It is the most phony place on earth.Originally Posted by Legal Tender [View Original Post]

Only good energy!

Member #4253
07-25-12, 12:31
Despite the fact that you have some interesting mixes between the indigenous people here, the spaniards, and the africans who were originally brought over as slaves, Medellin is the antithesis of a multicultural city. There are very few gringos here (the term gringo here does not just mean someone from the USA by the way). Even in poblado, where the highest concentration of gringos is, you still won't see more than say 1-2. But an asian siting, well that's a different thing entirely. Significantly less frequent than a gringo siting. I come form a multicultural country but even when I see an asian here I turn my head in amazement and want to go up and talk to them. Ha ha.

Basically in answer to your question it is exceptionally uncommon. There will be an even greater level of interest in you than straight gringos. That said, sadly the gringo gets more benefits for being a gringo, than the asian does for being an asian. I hope that all makes sense and I hope it didn't sound racist. I love all races.

MiamiHeatLuver
07-25-12, 13:18
So guys, Frank posted and addressed the board. So I went into Tampa today and I actually saw him. He did not have a monitoring bracelet on; for those who think he is out on bail. So Delta Pilot and Midwest and others. Frank is doing just fine.Phew, Frank thanks for creating this handle and attempting to clear things up, you wouldn't want a bad reputation or rumors being spread about now would you?

Mr Gogo
07-25-12, 13:57
I just talked to Frank five minutes ago. He said his spirits are high, and that he stopped posting because of all the negativity associated with this board.

I know Frank to always have fine girls around him so I found the under-age issue troubling. But I don't believe it. I've noticed that whenever there is an article in one of the magazines about our " Hobby" that the press always paints us as child molesters or sexual deviants. They never try to understand that we have rules. We frown on under-age sex. We are also exchanging info regarding consenting heterosexual ADULTS. With that said, I'm not taking sides, just saying that it's easy to hurl accusations.

Frank Casio
07-25-12, 14:16
Forgot to mention that My Place only charges $25US a night and the 7th night is always free. Since most guests stay a week it ends up being $21US and change a night. You can tell I only did this as a hobby on those prices, never raised a penny in 5 years.

As far as the towels go, I've never pitched My Place as more than a Shared Living Arrangement, if you visit my page you will see that. We provide a clean environment with a cleaning lady comming in twice a week to clean and to change sheets and towels as necessary. We provide 4 towels a week (more if requested) when any guest arrives and a very clean environment. It's up to them what they do with it in between cleanning schedules. When I'm there it's always spotless as I'm OCD and a cleanning freak.

We do not pretend to be a Hotel and charge between $75-$100 a night and recycle the same glorified pros from Bello and La Mayorista with Blackberries (exmple. Demi Moore) for 200k pesos, when the same girls can be found in any casa and La Mayorista for 25-30k pesos. They just havn't been trained to carry blackberries and ware expensive dresses. I'm retired anyways, I don't know why you guys just don't leave me alone. You keep increasing my business and it's always hard to turn down cash even though I want to reserve My Place for myself and for a selected few long time guests and friends. So just stop it already, I never post here anymore and you guys just keep bringing me back, I guess you all must miss me, he, he.

Frank Casio!

SlamCity7777
07-25-12, 14:57
Guys can we get back to Mongering instead of running off at the mouth like a bunch of chismosos! Jajaja.

Let me try to put an end to all the nonsense: Who cares about Frank and good luck to him with any and all legal issues he may or may not have. If you don't speak Spanish stay at CB or MM or what ever it's called. ONLY guests at the new bar at CC / MM. If you act like a nervous pussy in the street somebody will step to you before they step to a confident person or somebody who seems like more of a challenge to rob. This covers the last TWO weeks of Medellin posts. LOL!

Now back to Mongering:

A few weeks back ISG member Jonsie posted some pics of a little stunner over at Sexy Fantasias. Now I'm not the type of Monger to fixate on ONE girl but she did look good and I was curious if the standard at Sexy Fantasias 1 or 2 was worth a visit.

Any recent experiences; good or bad? Quality line up and value?

Huge Thanks and Respect and muchos Big Ups to World Traveler 69! He has two locations listed as:

"Sexy Fantasias 1, (SSChina) (Amsterdan)" on Calle 54 (Caracas) # 49-97, piso 3, Local 321, Inside C. C. El Cid, piso 3, across from the gym on the 2nd floor you will see a gate and a staircase, go up.

Is this place in a mall (centro comercial) called El Cid? Sounds hard to find. Is it?

" Sexy Fantasias 2, (Latinas) , (Atenas) , (La Fins)" Carrera 47 (Sucre) # 53-42, piso 1, (Hotel Premium Plaza) , (diagonal Teatro Sinfonia)

So long story short any and all feed back would be awesome and thanks for the help.

Reefski
07-25-12, 15:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #4394
07-25-12, 16:06
SF1. Across the street from Centro Comercial mall, which is in El Cid building. Only 3-6 girls. I stopped by this casa numerous times and have not seen any decent chica. Mamasan is nor friendly. I was surprised by Jonsie's report.

SF2. 5-10 girls. There are no stunning girls, but sometimes I find one or two I like (sometimes I don't). All the girls have big ass. OK place but not solid. Nice polite papasan.

Guys can we get back to Mongering instead of running off at the mouth like a bunch of chismosos! Jajaja.

Let me try to put an end to all the nonsense: Who cares about Frank and good luck to him with any and all legal issues he may or may not have. If you don't speak Spanish stay at CB or MM or what ever it's called. ONLY guests at the new bar at CC / MM. If you act like a nervous pussy in the street somebody will step to you before they step to a confident person or somebody who seems like more of a challenge to rob. This covers the last TWO weeks of Medellin posts. LOL!

Now back to Mongering:

A few weeks back ISG member Jonsie posted some pics of a little stunner over at Sexy Fantasias. Now I'm not the type of Monger to fixate on ONE girl but she did look good and I was curious if the standard at Sexy Fantasias 1 or 2 was worth a visit.

Any recent experiences; good or bad? Quality line up and value?

Huge Thanks and Respect and muchos Big Ups to World Traveler 69! He has two locations listed as:

"Sexy Fantasias 1, (SSChina) (Amsterdan)" on Calle 54 (Caracas) # 49-97, piso 3, Local 321, Inside C. C. El Cid, piso 3, across from the gym on the 2nd floor you will see a gate and a staircase, go up.

Is this place in a mall (centro comercial) called El Cid? Sounds hard to find. Is it?

" Sexy Fantasias 2, (Latinas) , (Atenas) , (La Fins)" Carrera 47 (Sucre) # 53-42, piso 1, (Hotel Premium Plaza) , (diagonal Teatro Sinfonia)

So long story short any and all feed back would be awesome and thanks for the help.

Aussie Greg
07-25-12, 17:06
Franky,

I think Medellin needs a low end place like yours mate but please, if you see any towels with our logo on, wash and sterlize them and when your passing, drop them in. I"ll even give you a free tour of "La Cueva".

Never met you and don't know what you look like.

A. G.

Givr.

Hey Aussie, If I were to go by what other people and your girls and girlfriends were saying about you and what you made them do, I guarantee you it would have nothing to do with your supply of towels. So I suggest you don't bring me down to your level if you don't want people to find out who the real Aussie Greg is. I've always stayed above attacking your business in spite of what a lot of your guests and girlfriends have told me about you, and I suggest you do the same.

Frank Casio!

Rserna27
07-25-12, 21:40
Hey guys!

I just got to Medellin yesterday and I'm going to the strip clubs Friday just in case anybody wants to go and drink some beer.

Helpmann
07-25-12, 23:38
Hi Guys,

Has anyone been to La Piscina SW or Dreams Swinger Bar? If so, how was it?

Thanks,
Helpmann :)

Colombia Jake
07-26-12, 00:31
Eric came to visit Medellin after visiting briefly in the mid 70's now widowed decide to return and stay with Colombia Jake. This didn't mind riding on the motorcycle so off we went non stop. The best thing for me having you guys come down is its like going on vacation for me. We hit the best restaurants all over the entire city and drank with some of my buddies in the fun places in Lleras. Eric wasn't into the casas though I brought him by Abydos and one other. The party was here with me and my girlfriends. After flying to Catagena for two days and hitting La Playa Blanca it was time to get back to Medellin to the beautiful Paisa's girls we know and love. Eric fell in love with one in the photo and is saying crazy things like how much does a visa cost but that's to be expected after visiting this heaven on earth!

Jake

Frank Casio
07-26-12, 00:58
Aussie,

You've more than met me, you still owe me 35k pesos from 10% commission for one of my guests which I transferred over to the Mansion. I havn't seen any of your towels, but if I do I will keep them as a retainer for what you owe me. I think I'll skip La Cueva tour, I already know what I'm going to find there. I like my girls at least a little fresher than I would find there.

Frank Casio!

Franky,

I think Medellin needs a low end place like yours mate but please, if you see any towels with our logo on, wash and sterlize them and when your passing, drop them in. I"ll even give you a free tour of "La Cueva".

Never met you and don't know what you look like.

A. G.

Givr.

Vitrea
07-26-12, 01:05
Greg has stated this as being their policy several times on this forum during construction of the bar.Thank you and sorry I missed it. Makes sense.

Frank Casio
07-26-12, 01:46
Hi Rick,

Too good, I don't deserve it. I have the best of both Worlds. I visit Coyote Ugly regularly in Tampa, with gorgeous hot american girls dancing on the bar. On Saturday, after Coyote Ugly, I went to The Emperor's totally Nude Bar, no alcohol of course, but I was recovering from Coyote Ugly anyways. For $40US I had a beautiful clean cut blondie, no tattoos, dance 2 songs on my crotch. She was so hot, made me cum. I was surprise I could still do that at 53 and after Medellin, he, he.

Every 2-3 months I go back to My Place in Medellin for a month and a half. Don't think I need to describe to you what I do there. Aside from family and friends in Medellin I still can't help but monger a little bit for the sake of variety. So many girls in Medellin, words can't describe it. I'm really fortunate to have that choice, to hop on a plain in Fort Lauderdale and be in Medellin in 3 hours. I have a particular guest that thinks I'm the luckiest guy in the World, he said I was his hero, he, he. I believe he is right, I'm very fortunate.

Good luck with your retirement, I know you consider yourself very lucky also in Brazil. I believe any guy our age which has had the fortune to discover Latin America can consider himself very lucky indeed. I like Asian girls, but would never do 16 hours in a plane to monger in Asia. I love Asian women, I married 2 of them and have an Asian child in Pennsylvania, but I could never travel that far. That's why I love my Medellin Paradise, just a little hop on a plane and I'm there. By the way, that was Aussie you saw out there in a dress and wig working out, did you guys have a good time? He, he.

Frank Casio!

Please tell me he wasn't wearing a dress and a wig and working out one of the short time motels hahaha.

Just kidding Franky.

Hope retirement is treating you well.

My early retirement, at least semi, may be just around the corner. Found a nice spot up the north coast of Brazil.

Take care amigo.

Hillbilly69
07-26-12, 02:34
Franky,

Never met you Frank and don't know what you look like.

A. G.I thought you two sat on each other's lap at the opening night of Dollhouse.

Aussie Greg
07-26-12, 19:50
I thought you two sat on each other's lap at the opening night of Dollhouse.

I only went to Dollhouse in there last 2 months of operation.
Anyway where is Jimmy GR on this board, the druncken pervert from NY, he hasnt fallen of the perch also?
A. G.

Aussie Greg
07-26-12, 19:52
Aussie,

You've more than met me, you still owe me 35k pesos from 10% commission for one of my guests which I transferred over to the Mansion. I havn't seen any of your towels, but if I do I will keep them as a retainer for what you owe me. I think I'll skip La Cueva tour, I already know what I'm going to find there. I like my girls at least a little fresher than I would find there. Frank Casio!Fresher yep, Demi Moore jajajajaajaja.

A. G.

Smoky Jack
07-26-12, 21:49
Despite the fact that you have some interesting mixes between the indigenous people here, the spaniards, and the africans who were originally brought over as slaves, Medellin is the antithesis of a multicultural city. There are very few gringos here (the term gringo here does not just mean someone from the USA by the way). Even in poblado, where the highest concentration of gringos is, you still won't see more than say 1-2. But an asian siting, well that's a different thing entirely. Significantly less frequent than a gringo siting. I come form a multicultural country but even when I see an asian here I turn my head in amazement and want to go up and talk to them. Ha ha.

Basically in answer to your question it is exceptionally uncommon. There will be an even greater level of interest in you than straight gringos. That said, sadly the gringo gets more benefits for being a gringo, than the asian does for being an asian. I hope that all makes sense and I hope it didn't sound racist. I love all races.Thanks for the info! What you describe is pretty much what I would have expected. I do not expect any benefits for being asian, nor did I imply that SA chicks like Asians more than any other race- simply that I have had very good experiences with SA women and they seem to have some fondness for us slant eyes. Of course that could have been my cash charming them.

When I hear that Asian sightings are rare, that tells me I better not go alone. Pretty hard to "blend in" when there is nothing to blend with. I have full confidence that, between my reasonable Spanish, a modicum of "game", and my cash, that I will have no trouble with the ladies. It is the thugs I am worried about, who A) will definitely notice me, B) know that I am from somewhere else, and therefore see me as easy prey. I am athletically built, but I definitely do not want to get into any altercations or trouble. I just want to enjoy some Colombian hotties. So I will need to round up a few guys for the trip to Colombia. This is helpful.

Smoky Jack
07-26-12, 21:53
Last year I hit a few casas & hung out in the Mayo strip with a fellow monger, an Asian guy from N. Y. Except for the occasional quick double take on the metro, I didn't really see anybody take much notice. Heck, on the Mayo strip there's this honey named Milena that's Asian. Trust me, the only long looks you'll get are the same as any guy on the Mayo strip: the girls want to see if they have a customer. If you're really apprehensive about going to Medellin, stay at Casa Blanca Medellin (or whatever it's called this week). I did the first time I went there. Everyone there was very helpful: from Aussey Greg to the staff & even the other guests. Once I got my bearings, I found less expensive accommodations. The only thing you'll regret once you get to Medellin is not going there sooner.

Hope this helps.I think if I am going alone, that the "mansion" will be the way to go until I am comfortable with the surroundings. Thanks for the info.

Hillbilly69
07-26-12, 22:24
Aussie was there for the first half of the night. I went up and said Hi and identified myself as Frank Casio. He said, oh,"I thought you were older", and I said,"I am. 51 going on 52". Aussie is "50", so I guess I am the old guy then, but I just don't look it, ha, ha, still going strong. I had a tight Brazil shirt, that might have helped.

Frank Casio!Now pay attention Greg, you and Frank met at Dollhouse.

BeersTerry
07-26-12, 22:34
Get out of town. I've seen many an Asian at El Castillo why Medellin Mansion. I haven't been for a while but there was one that liked living at El Castillo for longer periods when not catering to his ex wife and kids.

Aussie Greg
07-26-12, 23:41
Now pay attention Greg, you and Frank met at Dollhouse.

Hilly, no sir but if I did, I was drunk and carnt remember.
I only went to the Dollhouse when it was nearly closing down.
Is it really, really important, I think not.

A. G.

MiamiHeatLuver
07-27-12, 00:20
So I will need to round up a few guys for the trip to Colombia. This is helpful.Actually a larger group of foreign tourists is the wrong way to go about it and you will stick out even more.

Just another non-asian wingman if possible and you should be fine.

In a matter of fact does anybody remember whether it was Frank Casio or Jack Off Jake who had a group of 4 asians he was "mentoring" get robbed at gun point near mayorista and could pull up the thread?

Stay at the Mansion and be spoon fed until you get a firm lay of the lands.

Ezyngo
07-27-12, 00:37
I think if I am going alone, that the "mansion" will be the way to go until I am comfortable with the surroundings. Thanks for the info.Please stop talking about races. You are driving me crazy. Be confident and diligent. By the way, in the world of mongering, there are no blacks, no whites, no Asians, or whatever race you can think of. Only money. And in Colombia particularly, the Paisas love lots of plata. PM me before you come to Medellin. I will take you around.
Cheers.

BrasilSoccer0
07-27-12, 02:20
Been in Medellin for the last four days and banged three different street chicks and one from a casa, and its been great so far.

Pm me if you want to wing it. We can hit the casas in the day time and the strip clubs and street action by night.

I am 40, hablo bien el espaņol, in good shape, blend in with the locals, and been coming to Medellin since 09.

And honestly, if you know someone with experience in Medellin, you don't need to stay in the mansion or plaza or whatever they call it now.

BS.

Legal Tender
07-27-12, 03:14
Fresher yep, Demi Moore jajajajaajaja.

A. G.In a recent exchange between Frank and Aussie Greg, a debasement of Geraldine, eternally nicknamed "Demi Moore" by consensus of us mongers, occurred. I write in her defense, and to unspoil her reputation. Does anyone dispute that Demi is the most famous sex worker in Medellin? Last report she had retired to partner up with a gringo with promises of the house with the white picket fence, with security and protection for the rest of her life.

Digressing, no question that Demi had more dicks in her than a porcupine has quills. But, except for an occasional outburst of insanity, Demi enjoyed her work. In her words,"I'm one sexy bit*h." No doubt Demi wasn't "fresh" by the time she reached maturity, but she was a natural pleasure giver. What is the status of Demi. We who knew her, haven't forgotten her.

Only good energy!

MiamiHeatLuver
07-27-12, 05:16
Does anyone dispute that Demi is the most famous sex worker in Medellin? Last report she had retired to partner up with a gringo with promises of the house with the white picket fence, with security and protection for the rest of her life.What a crock of shit, Yeah? Then the gringo she's with now must be a real fucking pato, western union baboso, because some monger on another forum just a few weeks back wrote on how he just banged her. She would be juggling phone calls, answering the phone in another room, turn the phone off, let it go to voicemail. The usual puta BS.

Time and time again "Can't make a Ho a housewife" but then again who would be wanting Geraldine as a Housewife? Introducing her to your mom? Granny? Kids? You would have to purell them all after! Jejejejeje LOL.

Only Good Energy! Yeah im sure

Legal Tender
07-27-12, 06:07
What a crock of shit, Yeah? Then the gringo she's with now must be a real fucking pato, western union baboso, because some monger on another forum just a few weeks back wrote on how he just banged her. She would be juggling phone calls, answering the phone in another room, turn the phone off, let it go to voicemail. The usual puta BS.

Time and time again "Can't make a Ho a housewife" but then again who would be wanting Geraldine as a Housewife? Introducing her to your mom? Granny? Kids? You would have to purell them all! Jejejejeje LOL.

Only Good Energy! Yeah I'm sure
Jajajaa. Knowing both parties involved, I'm sure that neither one ever envisioned quite the scenario you laid out. But hey, life goes on. She's back at doing what she does best and he's moved onto the next Paisa hottie.

But I'm sure that chica you send $ to every month is "different".

Reef.

BTW, when are you giving that gay tag line a rest?I see that my brief defense of Demi Moore has rattled the cage of two of the major provocateurs, MHL and Reef. Frankly, one's opinion reveals much more about the opinionated than one that is being judged. The anger, disdain and negativity indicates a strong misogynistic bent. The thesis of these two emotional eruptions is wrong. People can change. After all, commitment is a choice and sex workers can commit to change their lifestyles. Now, I don't have any personal knowledge (and neither do MHL or Reef) of Demi's present situation. Don't we all wish her a secure and tranquil life? Or, is anger and hostility that colors those opinions, and your lives, in general? I wonder. I wonder if she would want to introduce her mother and grandmother to either of you.

Certainly, I used some license in describing her exit from sex work, but evidently her life has not turned out as she had envisioned. Who knows? It is certainly not responsible to ask anyone to rely on "what was reported on another board." I never experienced, in the few times that I spent with Demi, that she wanted to do anything but fuck and suck me like she meant it. I do suppose that there are some that she would show disrespect and disinterest to the point of continually being distracted by her phone.

You two need it, more than an 18 year old beautiful Paisa that wants to pleasure you, so I'm wishing. .

ONLY GOOD ENERGY!

Legal Tender
07-27-12, 06:47
The USAwomen's soccer team plays the Colombian girls on Saturday. My loyalty is subject to change. Love to "play" with this Colombiana but not on the Futbol pitch.

Gplayer
07-27-12, 09:03
i don't know reefski or mhl, but i definitely have to agree with them on this argument. only a fool tries to make a wg an esposa or novia (or even worse a western union novia). also, obviously no one wishes geraldine any harm, but no one knows for sure what goes on inside her crazy mind so all the psycho-babbling (anal) yzing and eastern philosophical mumbo jumbo means nothing but wasted ether. while i only took psych 101 in college, it seems awfully passive / aggressive to attack someone on here and then use the tag line "only good energy". btw, whenever this happens on the this thread i can't help but think of the stephen bishop guitar scene in animal house where he's singing a dumb song and then john belushi (bluto) walks by and pauses to hear the ridiculous lyrics and then smashes the guitar into pieces. either that or i want to punch ghandi in the face so please give the "only good energy" thing a rest, lol.

in regard to eastern things, smokkee you seem like a decent guy so no offense but it's a whipping with your ocd'ing over the whole asian predator vs. prey thing. guess what? unless you look latin and speak fluent espanol. you're a tourist and subject to the same good or bad treatment and accompanying gringo taxations. like others have said better, money is king so just don't let it run out. otherwise be confident, respectful and don't go looking for trouble and it probably won't find you. and more than likely you will have a great time. however, imho any man that comes on the colombian forum asking whether he should bring a wingman or if he's prey for colombian thugs is probably not very secure in himself. so for you, i would humby recommend the hotel del ray in san jose, costa rica or just head straight to the hotel medellin plaza. it's a very well run establishment and a can't lose deal plus you can probably find a wingman or even a posse there, lol.

in regard to demi moore and posse's, on my first trip to colombia i was fortunate enough to meet her 4 or 5 times. on two of those occasions 4 or 5 regulars from cb1 and cb2 invited me and my date to join them and their dates for dinner and drinks on the town. demi was the date of a cool guy and regular at cb1 and i was amazed at how he pretty much kept her in check both nights which imo is next to mission impossible. but he was a confident guy and would give her this look from time to time and so she never went fully on tilt. ok maybe a little, lol! so the first night we had a great meal, the alcohol flowed and then we all went to face dos to continue the festivities. demi was definitely the alpha female and the life of the party. but she also did a great job of keeping our bar bills in check (the bars always try to get over on you) and the other girls too. anyhow we were all getting very drunk, watching the strippers, laughing and having fun when demi seized the absolute perfect moment to stand up in the middle of our group, raise her glass and yell to seemingly everyone in the club " i like to party, i like to fuck and i like to suck dick!". needless to say everyone, even the chicas absolutely fell out laughing. the next night most of the same group met up and and this time demi showed up with her hair done, nice makeup, a sexy top and jeans. and have to say she looked damn good. so we all had a great meal and we're all going to head back to cb1 but demi and the girls decided we should go to mangos so off we went. mangos was crowded, but we had a table in the center so we could see everything and everyone got drunk, had fun but no drunken demi. glaze speeches, jajaja. that week i went to mangos twice and to me it was nothing special except for all the mini me's running around a crowded club. otherwise, there weren't many other tourists mostly locals and, no, it didn't look thugged up. just my 4 cents.

[quote=legal tender; 1308654]i see that my brief defense of demi moore has rattled the cage of two of the major provocateurs, mhl and reef. frankly, one's opinion reveals much more about the opinionated than one that is being judged. the anger, disdain and negativity indicates a strong misogynistic bent. the thesis of these two emotional eruptions is wrong. people can change. after all, commitment is a choice and sex workers can commit to change their lifestyles. now, i don't have any personal knowledge (and neither do mhl or reef) of demi's present situation. don't we all wish her a secure and tranquil life? or, is anger and hostility that colors those opinions, and your lives, in general? i wonder. i wonder if she would want to introduce her mother and grandmother to either of you.

certainly, i used some license in describing her exit from sex work, but evidently her life has not turned out as she had envisioned. who knows? it is certainly not responsible to ask anyone to rely on "what was reported on another board." i never experienced, in the few times that i spent with demi, that she wanted to do anything but fuck and suck me like she meant it. i do suppose that there are some that she would show disrespect and disinterest to the point of continually being distracted by her phone.

you two need it, more than an 18 year old beautiful paisa that wants to pleasure you, so i'm wishing. .

only good energy!

* originally posted by miamiheatluver [view original post]

what a crock of shit, yeah? then the gringo she's with now must be a real fucking pato, western union baboso, because some monger on another forum just a few weeks back wrote on how he just banged her. she would be juggling phone calls, answering the phone in another room, turn the phone off, let it go to voicemail. the usual puta bs.

time and time again "can't make a ho a housewife" but then again who would be wanting geraldine as a housewife? introducing her to your mom? granny? kids? you would have to purell them all! jejejejeje lol.

only good energy! yeah i'm sure.

* originally posted by reefski [view original post]

jajajaa. knowing both parties involved, i'm sure that neither one ever envisioned quite the scenario you laid out. but hey, life goes on. she's back at doing what she does best and he's moved onto the next paisa hottie.

but i'm sure that chica you send $ to every month is "different".

reef.

btw, when are you giving that gay tag line a rest?

MiamiHeatLuver
07-27-12, 14:03
I see that my brief defense of Demi Moore has rattled the cage of two of the major provocateurs, MHL and Reef. Frankly, one's opinion reveals much more about the opinionated than one that is being judged. The anger, disdain and negativity indicates a strong misogynistic bent. The thesis of these two emotional eruptions is wrong. People can change. After all, commitment is a choice and sex workers can commit to change their lifestyles. Now, I don't have any personal knowledge (and neither do MHL or Reef) of Demi's present situation. Don't we all wish her a secure and tranquil life? Or, is anger and hostility that colors those opinions, and your lives, in general? I wonder. I wonder if she would want to introduce her mother and grandmother to either of you.

Certainly, I used some license in describing her exit from sex work, but evidently her life has not turned out as she had envisioned. Who knows? It is certainly not responsible to ask anyone to rely on "what was reported on another board." I never experienced, in the few times that I spent with Demi, that she wanted to do anything but fuck and suck me like she meant it. I do suppose that there are some that she would show disrespect and disinterest to the point of continually being distracted by her phone.

You two need it, more than an 18 year old beautiful Paisa that wants to pleasure you, so I'm wishing. .

ONLY GOOD ENERGY!Nobody is wishing Geraldine any harm, no one is judging her, you made a statement that "Demi has moved on, and is now out of the business" and I'm telling you that that was complete bullshit with PROOF! Can people change? Sure they can! Has Demi? Definitely not, she is the typical bandida player try trying to make anymore out of it under the guise of some psycho-analytic bullshit tagline "only good energy" is complete bullshit and futile. I don't know why you feel that you think you need to over analyze things when its not needed, just call a spade a spade and accept things as they are! I mean WTF!

You know what? You're probably the douche bag on the other end of the phone she talking to while riding some dick, sending her money and attempting to "cover the sun with one finger" jejejejejejejjeje LOL and as far as Misogonistic undertones go I am no woman hater on the contrary I am a woman LOVER and many many of them I might add!

Like Reef said later I plan on releasing some "good energies" I'm the form of a creampie!

Kelso1
07-27-12, 14:25
I see that my brief defense of Demi Moore has rattled the cage of two of the major provocateurs, MHL and Reef. Frankly, one's opinion reveals much more about the opinionated than one that is being judged. The anger, disdain and negativity indicates a strong misogynistic bent. The thesis of these two emotional eruptions is wrong. People can change. After all, commitment is a choice and sex workers can commit to change their lifestyles. Now, I don't have any personal knowledge (and neither do MHL or Reef) of Demi's present situation. Don't we all wish her a secure and tranquil life? Or, is anger and hostility that colors those opinions, and your lives, in general? I wonder. I wonder if she would want to introduce her mother and grandmother to either of you.

ONLY GOOD ENERGY!All this talk of Demi reminds me of the two times I had her in Mayorista. She at that time (2010) was working out of the Mansion but on those two times she came to the Mayo instead of the 150k she went for 30K as she knew well the going rate for the area. The first night I let her call a Western Union Novio on my Magic Jack. I also let her use my laptop for quite a while. It was a great sight to see her on her stomach using the PC with her legs curled up almost touching her butt. She was happy with the way I treated her, and stayed till the next afternoon after I gave her breakfast. I got her again later on that same long trip I was on, but she only stayed a couple of hours that time. Anyway the point that no one has brought up is that she always provided a outstanding BBBJ with no need to even have to ask for it. Since I have last seen her I have heard many different storys about her escapades, and one thing for sure with this girl there is no boredom when you sample her wares. I think of girls like her, and Porn Star, and then I walk in a mall in Sex Prison, and see all the spoiled Gorditas, and I think how nuts I am for not living in a Latin American country. Dumb and Dumber have nothing on me.

Sorry Gents for sending out a old report, but I felt this board needed a break from the usual bickering. In the long run IMHO all we really want is honest trip reports.

Ricker
07-27-12, 14:26
Nobody is wishing Geraldine any harm, no one is judging her .ie!Demi, just like about all working girls, go through the evolution.

From new, fun, sweet girl to more hardened pro.

I always liked her as a person. I treated her like a friend and we got along great.

I wish the best for her and her kid.
If a guy wants to make a go out of making her or any working girl his girlfriend, well that's his business, and I wish him luck.
Might not have the best odds, but I don't subscribe to saying that No working girl can be tamed, you just can't be a dummy about it.

Don't understand the anger really.

I personally enjoy the talk of "good energy" :)

SlamCity7777
07-27-12, 15:57
Demi, just like about all working girls, go through the evolution.

I always liked her as a person. I treated her like a friend and we got along great.

If a guy wants to make a go out of making her or any working girl his girlfriend, well that's his business, and I wish him luck.

Might not have the best odds, but I don't subscribe to saying that No working girl can be tamed, you just can't be a dummy about it.

I personally enjoy the talk of "good energy".True That Ricker! +1000.

I'm sure some of the hater tried and failed to secure Demi or what ever her name is or was and could not. Feeling rejected they throw dirt on her name.

Never met the girl, never fucked her, don't know the Dude she married or hooked up with but I do wish them all the best in their new adventure to find true happiness.

So much cry-baby & Hater mentality on this board, you don't see it on the other ISG boards, not to this level of childishness. All the Parque Lleres haters must have their oxygen tubes in a twist because their fixed income check is late! Hahahhah

Aussie Greg
07-27-12, 16:11
Demi Moore,
I've seen more of her than anyone.
Love her or hate her, I like her when she is sober and hate her when she is drunk.
I've thrown her out and kissed her on the cheek when she arrives.
Not very often she goes without business when she's here which is three, four times a week.
Every body to there own but I haven't heard she has a gringo who wants to take her to the next step, if she has, poor bastard!
A. G.

LocoGringo
07-27-12, 18:30

I personally enjoy the talk of "good energy".I always wonder who strays first, the exworking girl or the exmonger?

Manizales911
07-27-12, 18:39
I always wonder who strays first, the exworking girl or the exmonger?I would say the exmonger but there is no such thing as either. Once a hoe always a hoe and CERTAINLY once a monger always a monger.

Jonesie
07-27-12, 18:47
A couple million hot chics in Medellin, and you guys are arguing over one of them.

Smoky Jack
07-27-12, 18:58
I would say the exmonger but there is no such thing as either. Once a hoe always a hoe and CERTAINLY once a monger always a monger.Monger for sure. Ho's are having sex for money. Doesn't mean they like fukking for free with lots of guys. Sluts, on the other hand, you need to watch out for. They like to fukk for free. Mongers are sluts.

Smoky Jack
07-27-12, 19:20
In regard to Eastern things, Smokkee you seem like a decent guy so no offense but it's a whipping with your OCD'ing over the whole Asian Predator vs. Prey thing. Guess what? Unless you look latin and speak fluent espanol. You're a tourist and subject to the same good or bad treatment and accompanying gringo taxations. Like others have said better, money is king so just don't let it run out. Otherwise be confident, respectful and don't go looking for trouble and it probably won't find you. And more than likely you will have a great time. However, IMHO any man that comes on the Colombian forum asking whether he should bring a wingman or if he's prey for Colombian thugs is probably not very secure in himself. So for you, I would humby recommend the Hotel Del Ray in San Jose, Costa Rica or just head straight to the Hotel Medellin Plaza. It's a very well run establishment and a can't lose deal plus you can probably find a wingman or even a posse there, LOL.Thanks for the info. No offense taken. Not sure why people take stuff so personally around here, sounds like everyone is getting nice Colombian babes! Smoke a doob and chill out, I know I will!

TweedleD
07-27-12, 21:18
I just want to thank you guys for "sticking to the script" over here on CRT. I don't post here much, but I am a long time member over at ISG and the Medellin forum over there is utterly useless due to all of the bickering and constant "protectionism" of certain establishments over others.

I can honestly say that I have gotten 95% of all the info I need on MDE from CRT alone. It's nice to be able to read some trip reports for a change (most people don't bother to post them anymore on the ISG MDE forum due to constant flaming).

Gplayer
07-28-12, 04:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Ronjos
07-28-12, 16:38
G'day Gent's,

I am looking for a chica friendly Hotel in El Centro.

Thanks

Todasln
07-28-12, 17:44
phew, frank thanks for creating this handle and attempting to clear things up, you wouldn't want a bad reputation or rumors being spread about now would you?miami heat luver, you don't know one thing about me. but you already disrespect me. i am not frank casio. frank is puerto rican, i am a large black man. several on this board know me and have had a drink with me in medellin. one person on this board even flew in with me on my last trip. i have seen all you white boys in medellin; mainly hanging out in parque lleras. very rarely do i see any of you at the clubs. so for you to assume that i am frank posting is a crock. i speak spanish very well. i don't monger, just love medellin. i am not above paying a girl or being generous. i just don't have to indulge. too many women who are hot there just want attention. the reason i don't post a great deal is because of all this bs on this board. i personally have posted before. so go check your history and you will see that i am not frank and did not create a log in just to defend frank. the problem is if somebody does not agree with you "so called experts," then the insults begin. i have traveled all over the world. i don't need a babysitter anywhere. on my second trip completely by myself; i hired william z and he showed me everything i need. you have your opinions and i have mine. doesn't make you right if you disagree, just different opinion. as i stated previously, can't we all get along. i live in tampa; which is how and why i can drop by frank's anytime that i want. we don't hang out a lot in tampa. i run a business and it consumes my time. but when i can and as often as i can i go to medellin. you don't have to live there or go every week to know medellin. i have only encountered a few level headed people on this board. ricker, cheerep001, to name a few. cheerep001 and i are personal friends. met on a plane ride back to the us. so i repeat, respect my right to disagree. honor my opinion, because my comments are only directed to those who want real unbiased information. if you read my post you will see that they are all not pro frank, but i tell the truth. medellin is fantastic, let's not ruin it or the board by spreading lies or disrespect. frank is different, but a good guy who is as a very big help to the newbie, who is on a budget. he is always telling me to take the metro, but screw that, i can afford taxi's. so there is an example of why i don't listen to everything frank says. i like mayo. you have to be careful everywhere in medellin, but may o is cool. i prefer the food in other parts. my favorite area is laureles (sp) if i were to ever get my own apartment, i would get one close to uni central mall area in laureles.

so again, chill i am not frank. frank is not in jail or under indictment. i will be back either in august or september or october. trying to work it out now. come meet me for a cocktail and you will see that i am twice the size of frank.

peace / cheers

Viajero
07-28-12, 20:27
So far I've been fucking non pros all this time in Medellin, the enjoyment I got from non pros is no question memorable and I find them incomparable to casa girls or street walkers. Of course they are not virgins, but penetrating them, I found them to be a lot tighter than regular prostitutes. And the total girlfriend sex is outstanding without any doubt. The only thing I found is, after a while they become like a wife and too demanding, they argue too much and I had to to deal with their temper when things don't go their way. Money wise is not worth it. It is becoming too costly paying their expenses. Will I consider casa? Picking working girls off the streets, Internet prepagos! I don't know, I never did. My only experience in Medellin had been with non pros that I meet anywhere in their work place, on the bus, metro, park, you name it.

Ezyngo
07-28-12, 20:30
you say you've gained 95% of your Colombian information on CRT than your situation seems easily resolved.He said he read it from a post in CRT. That means he did not write it. He only copied and pasted it onto this thread. I think you're barking at the wrong tree. Be gentle.

Cheers.

Gplayer
07-28-12, 21:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

MiamiHeatLuver
07-29-12, 03:23
In light of his writings, I am not sure if he understands your explanation.Matt for a guy who is always claiming "being picked on" "being a target of racial epithets" "being the victim" you sure don't seem to mind "throwing in your 2 cents" whenever you feel like you want to.

Which is completely fine, just make sure you have thick enough skin to TAKE IT as well and not cry about it when the smack you spit in the wind comes back in your face!

Gplayer
07-29-12, 03:23
[Deleted by Admin]

Mr Gogo
07-29-12, 03:51
Matt for a guy who is always claiming "being picked on" "being a target of racial epithets" "being the victim" you sure don't seem to mind "throwing in your 2 cents" whenever you feel like you want to.

Which is completely fine, just make sure you have thick enough skin to TAKE IT as well and not cry about it when the smack you spit in the wind comes back in your face!I'm pretty sure he has you on his " Ignore" list, but I wouldn't want him to miss such a good response. He probably will add me also, but that's cool. Very soon he will be getting a message saying his ignore list is full LOL.

Socker
07-29-12, 06:59

I personally enjoy the talk of "good energy".I'm w / Ricker, why the anger? These women have it rough. They get treated like shit by Colombian men, their own police force, and their own government. They have very little hope for a happy future except to be working poor people. So they sell their affections, humor and heavenly bodies (not religious) to the locals and the foreigners. If the tables were turned and men were in their predicament would we be any different? Would we not do all the things they do now that bother us.

[Quote]She would be juggling phone calls, answering the phone in another room, turn the phone off, let it go to voicemail. The usual puta BS.

[Quote]If the lady is too nice she will be taken advantage of. If she is a hardened pro she will not be taken advantage of as much but she will lose a little business. I would say it is a hard balancing act that they have to do in order to make us happy and at the same time protect themselves. We will never be able to walk in their shoes so how can we be so brutal in our opinions of them? I am a womanizer, I want to make love to as many of these beauties as I can. This Demi Moore babe is the cream of the crop from the stories I read here. She should be revered here and have the best wishes of all that she has entertained. Whether she can or really wants to change from being a hooker is a huge challenge for a girl who REALLY loves fucking. I say stick w / the fucking and start saving some pesos, jaja. Cheers gents and ease up on the anger, have a smoke. We are so fucking lucky it's not funny, jaja. S

Aussie Greg
07-29-12, 14:47
Geeee, loosen up guys.

I know I'm bad at times but just latley you guys have the cake!

A. G.

Member #4394
07-29-12, 17:34
Are you the one who wrote one of those books of existentialist philosophy?

EZ tiger, yourself. And, uhh, what's your point? So what's the difference between copying, pasting and posting another person's opinion versus simply posting your own opinion to make the same point? With respect, that logic is lost on me Ezyngo. His message was the same and they always shoot the messenger or the messenger dies, coincidentally, like the original Marathon as the Olympic competitions begin today, LOL. Lastly, to post a quote from somebody else who's an unknown source is both protectionist and lame. At least most on here have the nuts to post their own opinions and accept the consequences.

Maybe I'm wrong, but to me the true purpose of this site is for heterosexual men who APPRECIATE beautiful women in general (adult women of all kinds and not just WGs) and like to persue and spend time with women in a different country / countries and to compare or share this information with other like minded individuals. Obviously only speak for myself, but IMHO all the bellyaching, whining and sermonizing is a whipping so I'm merely calling the shots as I see them. In any case, I don't consider myself a "gentle" guy and hell I don't even like typing the word now, LOL. So maybe you, Tweedle-whatever, the women haters, all the overly analytical or philosophical sermonizers, the whiny, nut-less, insecure guys who recently seem to be flocking to the Colombian forum and want to turn it into a Dr. Phil "communal circle jerk" session should consider heeding the Olympic credo of Olympians and real men alike: "Citius, Altius, Fortius!"

Put simply. There's no crying in women chasing. Just my 4 cents.

Ricker
07-29-12, 17:39
Geeee, loosen up guys.

I know I'm bad at times but just latley you guys have the cake!

A. G.You're not kidding Aussie!

This Colombia site, especially Medellin, has gotten a bit ridiculous with personal vendettas and useless attacks.

Hey I have a great idea; why don't we post reports and have healthy debates on issues.

There are guys with lots of experience, and different ideas. The FUN here used to be sharing these experiences and stories and giving good advice.

It'd be nice to return to that.

To be honest, it really is about respect and good energy as one of our amigos aqui says quite often.

There's enough bad and negativity in the world at times, why add to it?

We're all adventurers. Not just everyone picks up and heads to Colombia.

Let's share our stories, adventures and advice and opinions in a cool way.

Member #4394
07-29-12, 18:00
I appreciate your insights and everything you stated is correct. But the problem we are having is a problem to implement your idea.

We all know that many people used to post reports, some of which were pretty good, but there are a few members who constantly attack these reports. We all know who they are. Members do not post reports because they do not have "thick skin" to accept these attacks. Many members are exchanging info via PM or other threads and avoiding angry flamers. Again, thank you for your keen advice.

Hey I have a great idea; why don't we post reports and have healthy debates on issues.

Legal Tender
07-29-12, 18:06
I'm w / Ricker, why the anger? These women have it rough. They get treated like shit by Colombian men, their own police force, and their own government. They have very little hope for a happy future except to be working poor people. So they sell their affections, humor and heavenly bodies (not religious) to the locals and the foreigners. If the tables were turned and men were in their predicament would we be any different? Would we not do all the things they do now that bother us.

[Quote]She would be juggling phone calls, answering the phone in another room, turn the phone off, let it go to voicemail. The usual puta BS.

[Quote]If the lady is too nice she will be taken advantage of. If she is a hardened pro she will not be taken advantage of as much but she will lose a little business. I would say it is a hard balancing act that they have to do in order to make us happy and at the same time protect themselves. We will never be able to walk in their shoes so how can we be so brutal in our opinions of them? I am a womanizer, I want to make love to as many of these beauties as I can. This Demi Moore babe is the cream of the crop from the stories I read here. She should be revered here and have the best wishes of all that she has entertained. Whether she can or really wants to change from being a hooker is a huge challenge for a girl who REALLY loves fucking. I say stick w / the fucking and start saving some pesos, jaja. Cheers gents and ease up on the anger, have a smoke. We are so fucking lucky it's not funny, jaja. SFinally an expression of compassion for these beautiful women that give us so much pleasure. Some may believe that to be compassionate is to be "unmanly". So be it. I agree in spirit with Socker's thought, with one exception. Sadly, I've never met a Paisa that ever saves for tomorrow. Today is all that exists in their lives. That is all most of them have ever known. So they offer their bodies for money. Generally they worry about tomorrow, but do little to prepare for it. Ability and willingness to feel compassion leads to tranquility and good karma. Now that's good energy. Hell, even Aussie Greg spends untold hours (and plata) helping out some of the many poor, poor children in Medellin.

Having written that, I say "fuck you" to everyone who wrote bad shit about Demi. Auggie Greg reports that she stills shows up at the Mansion and is in demand. The Capitalistic system works. I rest my case. In fact, I'm going to be in Medellin in early September and plan to do my best to hook up with Demi, as "unfresh" as she may be to see if she's still got what it takes. Hopefully I can get some photos. A girl who is acknowledged to love to "fuck and suck" certainly has he right attitude. And, I'm going to make a nice contribution to AG's charity.

Good energy is not just a tag line. It's what I try to live by.

Legal Tender
07-29-12, 18:24
"The year I turned ninety, I wanted to give myself the gift of a night of wild love with an adolescent virgin. I thought of Rosa Cabarcas, the owner of an illicit house who would inform her good clients when she had a new girl available. I never succumbed to that or any of her many other lewd temptations, but she did not believe in the purity of my principles. Morality, too, in a question of time, she would say with a malevolent smile, you'll see. She was a little younger than I, and I hadn't heard anything about her for so many years that she very well might have died. But after the first ring I recognized the voice on the phone, and with no preambles - - -"

These are the opening lines of Gabriel Garcia Marquez's " Memories of my Melancholy Who*es." Marquez was born in Aracataca, Colombia and was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1982. This short novel is lustrously written. For Marquez, the brothel functions as a more important human institution than church or state, the male organ as a catalyst in every drama, and virginity as a pregnant theme.

It's a wonderful excursion into the the life and mind of a fellow monger. I highly recommend it.

Gplayer
07-29-12, 18:53
[Deleted by Admin]

Reefski
07-29-12, 20:23
Well, as much as I would like to take another jab at some of the more pretentious posts here on this site, I thought it might be better to share a few pics from the last month. No quotes from a Noble prize winner, just semi naked Paisas.

Reef.

Reefski
07-29-12, 20:30
This next batch includes pics of one of my new favorites things to do in Medellin; 'the naked pedicure'. It's so much better to have sex with well trimmed toenails.

Reef

Reefski
07-29-12, 20:36
Here's the last set for now. Sorry about the cropped out faces. Some girls care, some don't.

Reef

Gplayer
07-29-12, 21:25
[Deleted by Admin]

BrasilSoccer0
07-29-12, 23:18
Reefski,

Nice job man! And thanks for not posting rubbish!

It seems you stayed at the mansion, are these all mansion girls?

BS

Here's the last set for now. Sorry about the cropped out faces. Some girls care, some don't.

Reef

MiamiHeatLuver
07-30-12, 02:38

ReefThanks for sharing your delightful treasures with us bro you have a little of everything in your current harem! ME LIKEY!

P. S. Please don't tell me you bring and wear your submariner to Colombia (I can spot one a mile away) jajajaja thats one thing I DON'T do! You gots balls of steel bro LOL! Stay well!

Lmarcone
07-30-12, 02:44
Thanks for sharing! This is what the forum should be about.

Mr Gogo
07-30-12, 03:06
Great pics Reefski. I see that all the dudes bitching about negativity on this board did'nt even bother to say" Thank you" for the nice pics you posted. Thought I would take time to edit some photos to show my thanks bro.

Mr Gogo
07-30-12, 03:40
Here are some more I just took time to edit. Now you see why I don't do casas guys. I like to play house. They dress the part and play the role. I get my show then we fuck. Then we lay around the house naked and fuck again. Then we wrestle, play tag, cuddle, laugh and then the final fuck. Try that at a casa. And I usually pay less than the casas charge. Naturally I pay for a pizza or some snacks. Sure I bring the outfits they wear that they keep. But thats the way I roll, I have fun with it. So if you see girls wearing these outfits, thank Gogo.

Dashing Don
07-30-12, 03:45
not sure why you would say it is rediculous, unless you, matty psycotic, another supporter of frank have something going on with him, which is entirely possible i guess. you never know these days. as you can see from my posting history i stayed at his place previously, actually on two occasions, and posted about the great experience i had the first time, but on the 2nd occasion he had **** girls over and _____ needless to say i packed my things up and went and checked into a hotel, as i would not put myself in that type of situation, and these were very very young looking girls, and i still remember his comment when i mentioned this to him."old enough to breed, old enough to bleed". he was also always joking around with gay comments, so this if it is true does not surprise me, but hopefully it is not, but. he is a real sicko that is for sure.jackson keeps a permanent record of all the posts here, and in that spirit, i'd like to keep the record straight on urban wildlife who has several handles running at the moment; playing the game, flying frenchman and deltapilot1. its not a glamorous job, keeping track of a serial antagonist, but records are important.

urban does seem to have a problem with mr. casio lately. i'm trying to locate that post where a monger that was with urban wildlife witnessed urban get drunk and get naked in front of all the guys. the poster was incredulous. so was i. now back to the field reports.

TweedleD
07-30-12, 06:24
Great pics Reefski. I see that all the dudes bitching about negativity on this board did'nt even bother to say" Thank you" for the nice pics you posted. Thought I would take time to edit some photos to show my thanks bro.Those are nice!

Reefski
07-30-12, 06:47
Thanks. Most are Mansion girls but some are FB friends. All are WG's, although whatever shade of grey you define pro, semi-pro or "normal" girl in MDE is up for debate.

Reef.

Reefski,

Nice job man! And thanks for not posting rubbish!

It seems you stayed at the mansion, are these all mansion girls?

BS

Legal Tender
07-30-12, 07:15
Thanks. Most are Mansion girls but some are FB friends. All are WG's, although whatever shade of grey you define pro, semi-pro or "normal" girl in MDE is up for debate.

Reef.Thanks for sharing your photos. Beautiful Paisas and you've got a good eye with the camera. Looks like everyone involved was having a good time.

SlamCity7777
07-30-12, 13:06
Great pics Reefski. I see that all the dudes bitching about negativity on this board did'nt even bother to say" Thank you" for the nice pics you posted. Thought I would take time to edit some photos to show my thanks bro.Thanks Reef & Goo! Maybe this will stop all the pissing matches! atGoo Have you ever seen the Jonny Depp movie "Blow"? He's walking through customs and they check his bag and find womens panties and JD replies "Old Habbits.". Well I imagine that's what it's like for you traveling through customs with a case full of cute outfits for the gilrs!

Thank you both again!

Ricker
07-30-12, 15:07
Well, as much as I would like to take another jab at some of the more pretentious posts here on this site, I thought it might be better to share a few pics from the last month. No quotes from a Noble prize winner, just semi naked Paisas.

Reef.Greeat fotos Reef!

I even recognize a girl or two.

You always seem to be having fun!

Thanks for posting!

Has me thinking about a return soon.

Socker
07-30-12, 18:17

Reef.Nice pics of the Medellin hotties. Looks like some serious fun was had, haha. Life is good. Down thERE. Thanks Reefski

Mr Gogo
07-30-12, 20:07
Those are nice!My pleasure Sir, atleast someone appreciated them. But to tell you the truth, I should've followed what the vets always told me and operate behind the scenes with info and pics. Guys here are ungrateful as shit. You want the real reason why the board is going down hill? It's because guys are always trying to " Take.", but always cry when guys don't give. Medellin is my favorite place besides Sosua, but I hope you ungrateful bitches never go there.

Aussie Greg
07-30-12, 20:10
Reef, so you had a session with my girlfriend when I went on that day trip!
She tasted like shit when I got home, what did you do to her!

A. G.

Smoky Jack
07-30-12, 22:47
Reefski should get paid by the tourism board. Those photos are very persuasive.

Colombia Jake
07-30-12, 23:23
Just had a great session with one I met around Metro Poblado that I hadn't talked to two in a few months. Told me she had a boyfriend for a few months, lost her phone and somehow lost me in facebook. After the session I asked if she had written down my number or something because its been a long time since we talked, she said, o no I just remembered it! I'm lucky if I can remember my own phone number let alone anyone's from several months ago. These girls aren't dumb but I would put that in the category of street smart. Also after asking to add me back in facebook I had to go into her's and unblock me. The boyfriend is no dummy either!

SlamCity7777
07-31-12, 03:13
Reefski should get paid by the tourism board. Those photos are very persuasive.Even more reason for you to crash there! One stop shopping and the area is as safe as you can get in Colombia IMO.

JayHighFive
07-31-12, 11:06
Is this in the mansion? What room is this? Nice pics.

Reef.

Love Handler
07-31-12, 16:23

Reef.Hey that girl in the black dress is stunning, is she at the MDE?

Wow, I gott get myself to Medellin.

Manizales911
07-31-12, 17:54
Hey that girl in the black dress is stunning, is she at the MDE?

Wow, I gott get myself to Medellin.MDE is the abbreviation for the city of Medellin. I think you meant to say HMP (Hotel Medellin Plaza)

Love Handler
08-01-12, 14:06
MDE is the abbreviation for the city of Medellin. I think you meant to say HMP (Hotel Medellin Plaza)Thanks, actually I meant to say MDM Medellin Mansion, pero thats beside the point anyone can confirm if she works there or where?

HangerOne
08-01-12, 21:08
This next batch includes pics of one of my new favorites things to do in Medellin; 'the naked pedicure'. It's so much better to have sex with well trimmed toenails.

ReefThe one in the black dress is amazing!

Ezyngo
08-01-12, 21:36
I met some gringos last night on the strip. One of them was quoted 100K COP for 4 hours. He asked me if the price was decent. I took a look at the chica: look = 7 body=7 then told him I've never done anything like that before but thought the price was ok and told him so. He probably was a budget-conscious monger and hence refused to seal the deal. Not sure whom he ended up taking or doing anything.

Cheers.

TweedleD
08-02-12, 02:54
I met some gringos last night on the strip. One of them was quoted 100K COP for 4 hours. He asked me if the price was decent. I took a look at the chica: look = 7 body=7 then told him I've never done anything like that before but thought the price was ok and told him so. He probably was a budget-conscious monger and hence refused to seal the deal. Not sure whom he ended up taking or doing anything.

Cheers.I've pulled a 7 off that strip for 50k for two hours, We both parted extremely satisfied! I got my balls drained, she got a bit of spending money, I don't have any judgements on other guys choices as to whether or not to pull the trigger, I'm guessing he'd probably already had gotten in three or four sessions. Also, it doesn't bother me the least bit if a guy does only 30k sessions or if he never does less than 150k sessions, Its all about having fun! I know most guys Love the younger girls, but I've found tossing in a forty-something once in a while adds to the Medellin experience. Its all about having fun!

Aussie Greg
08-02-12, 18:21
Guys, if your interested, we are going to in the future have an open day for people who are not staying with us to come and have a few drinks and have a look at the new La Cueva bar at Hotel Medellin Plaza.

Please, those interested let me know so we can start a list and set a date.

A. G.

TweedleD
08-03-12, 01:30
Guys, if your interested, we are going to in the future have an open day for people who are not staying with us to come and have a few drinks and have a look at the new La Cueva bar at Hotel Medellin Plaza.

A. G.Maybe, you could charge a cover to non guests, That way you get something out of it, the monger gets a "freelancers" type Bar with a bit of class, And the chicas get to meet super swell guys like myself! Everybody wins

SavePros321
08-03-12, 05:11

A. G.As an upcoming guest staying at HMP, I was wondering if it would be asking to much if we (upcoming guests) could receive fair and proper warning as to when this future "open day for people who are not staying with us" is to take place. The last scenario I would hope for is to walk into the Cave and all of the top talent has been carted off by the non-guests, leaving the actual guests to rummage through the left overs.

That, or walking into a sausage-fest (the "Johns" in the Cave outnumbering the "Pros").