PDA

View Full Version : Medellin Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267

LookingToSwing4
08-15-15, 14:12
Going out tonight together with my girlfriend and another chica he's going to enjoy! I keep seeing guys coming to town and hanging at the bars with their buddy! I ask them wouldn't it be more fun with a girl in your arms? They tell me yes I can do this in the USA! I wish I knew how to orchestrate a girlfriend experience, but I just don't know how. I'm here for you, and as you can read for yourself it beats the heck out of doing the same old nothing!

Jake.

Photo of Mellisa! She wants you to take her out so she can show you around and of course back home for love!Me gusta, MUCHO!

Lucky Nuts
08-15-15, 14:20
Hey all,

In all the pictures I've seen so far everyone is wearing jeans or pants. I'm from the northern half of the states and with the temperatures they have in MDE I would prefer to wear shorts.

Will I stick out like a sore thumb if I'm in shorts?

Button up collared shirts only and dark dress shoes when going out at night?

So what I guess I'm trying to ask is what is the proper dress code for Medellin?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

LRI spent Jan & Feb in Medellin. Like you I didn't know what to wear so I brought both. Turned out I only wore shorts every day because that's how I was most comfortable. And I spent much time in El Centro wearing shorts as well. I'm clearly a gringo and wearing long pants was not going to fool anyone so I figured what the hell. I sometimes hung out with a couple USA Expats and they wore shorts too. So, in my opinion, I'd say it's not a big deal to wear shorts in Medellin unless you are hoping to appear as a local. If you are hoping to blend in then do not wear shorts. After dark I would wear long pants.

Mr Enternational
08-15-15, 14:42
Turned out I only wore shorts every day because that's how I was most comfortable. And I spent much time in El Centro wearing shorts as well. I'm clearly a gringo and wearing long pants was not going to fool anyone so I figured what the hell. I sometimes hung out with a couple USA Expats and they wore shorts too. So, in my opinion, I'd say it's not a big deal to wear shorts in Medellin unless you are hoping to appear as a local.One of my main wingmen is a Medellin vet. In January he was showing me around and for the couple of days we were there he was wearing shorts and a tshirt as well; with flip-flops. I questioned him on it and he was like fuck that I want to be comfortable. He wasn't treated any differently. No matter what you wear, and as much as you want to fool yourself, from a kilometer away they know you are not from there.

John Gault
08-15-15, 15:11
In the daytime I wear shorts, a good tee shirt and a good pair of sandals, and at night I wear jeans, and a dress shirt.

The only place I draw the line is no flip flops. It seems in the US many woman wear them, and I hate to see it on them so I don't wear them for myself. I like to walk, and good footwear is important to me.

Maybe the local men don't wear shorts as they think it is not macho. I don't need to be macho. I just need to have a smile on my face, and money in my pocket.

World Travel 69
08-15-15, 15:33
http://www.medellintravelguide.com/medellin_clothing.html

Thanks WT69.

Anyone have advise for duck butter? I know that may be an issue for me down there if I'm wearing jeans in 80 degree weather.

Cheers,

LR

Member #4402
08-15-15, 21:19
Let me repeat what I wrote two months ago. I think Jake provides an unusual service, one that I really like and wish I could find in more cities. He doesn't just hook you up with someone to bang for an hour (though that's an option). You get to go out on a date -- eat, drink, dance, walk around -- with girls that know how to make you feel like The Man. For me, it was the feeling of being with someone who recently became your girlfriend, that early stage when it's hot and fun. It also feels really good being out in public with a hot-looking woman holding your hand.

A few of them speak English, so ask for that if you know little Spanish. Also let Jake know what you like in a girl in terms of looks and personality. For me, he scored three out of four. (The fourth was gorgeous, but not at all the personality I hit it off with.).

Going out tonight together with my girlfriend and another chica he's going to enjoy! I keep seeing guys coming to town and hanging at the bars with their buddy! I ask them wouldn't it be more fun with a girl in your arms? They tell me yes I can do this in the USA! I wish I knew how to orchestrate a girlfriend experience, but I just don't know how. I'm here for you, and as you can read for yourself it beats the heck out of doing the same old nothing!

Jake.

Photo of Mellisa! She wants you to take her out so she can show you around and of course back home for love!

BlueChange
08-15-15, 23:56
Any nightclubs / discos / bars in Medellin where there is a high chance of hooking up with prepagos or where most prepagos hang out.

Someone told me about Charlee hotel but I am not sure.

This is common in many other countries including Panama.Farenheight late night you can pull a stripper who gets off early and parties there. If you really want to try and pull a Prepago in a casual setting then I suggest day time trolling at the mall in porta del northe. Also I have picked up crazy hot chicks on the metro. If you ride that at the right time you can get. A number almost any day you do it. Also of you want to find a real real girlfriend who isn't a prepago. Go hang at Efat university. I hung out in the food courts and the grounds. Picked up Soo many girls. They see an American there in a natural setting and the gyard is down and they are super curious. Good luck!

BeersTerry
08-16-15, 02:53
Let me repeat what I wrote two months ago. I think Jake provides an unusual service, one that I really like and wish I could find in more cities. He doesn't just hook you up with someone to bang for an hour (though that's an option). You get to go out on a date -- eat, drink, dance, walk around -- with girls that know how to make you feel like The Man. For me, it was the feeling of being with someone who recently became your girlfriend, that early stage when it's hot and fun. It also feels really good being out in public with a hot-looking woman holding your hand.

A few of them speak English, so ask for that if you know little Spanish. Also let Jake know what you like in a girl in terms of looks and personality. For me, he scored three out of four. (The fourth was gorgeous, but not at all the personality I hit it off with.).Is what he does legal?

MedellinGringo
08-16-15, 05:29

A few of them speak English, so ask for that if you know little Spanish. Also let Jake know what you like in a girl in terms of looks and personality. For me, he scored three out of four. (The fourth was gorgeous, but not at all the personality I hit it off with.).So what do Jake's women charge for Todo la Noche?

NCal2014
08-16-15, 05:31
Sorry fellas. I am one of those guys you hate seeing probably. I wear shorts cargo usually Nike flip flops and a nice t shirt in MDE. Although. I usually don't leave the mansion much since what I came for is pretty readily available there. LOL. But day time when I do leave I usually go shopping to Santa Fe and Oviedo. Hit up the supermarket for booze to stock my fridge with. The pharmacy for all my goodies. If I go on a daytime date with a chica to a nearby pueblo or other attractions. I will wear nice jeans nice t shirt and a nice pair of Nike cross training shoes. Usually about $100 usd shoes. Night time same thing. If I go to steak house on a date then I will bust out nice shoes I bought the day I get there. Usually from Bossi or Valeaz. Those are 2 high end stores in MDE for those who don't know. I usually do clothes and shoes shopping as part of my trip. I like doing stuff like that. I live in CA so nothing is really out of my budget. LOL. I used to think to dress business casual and never wear shorts. But all sorts of girls always told me it was no big deal. They were always surprised why guys even thought that. They would tell menits not like you're going to work or something. You're here bc you work hard and save money to come and enjoy yourself. They said I should feel and dress comfortable. So I do.

ColombiaLover
08-16-15, 06:21
If I recall, the Puerta del Norte mall is in Bello. After the last metro stop. Yes? Never been to Bello. I assume the mall is safe. But what about getting from the Niquia metro station to the mall? And around the mall itself? Just curious. I'm all for hunting at the source.

Farenheight late night you can pull a stripper who gets off early and parties there. If you really want to try and pull a Prepago in a casual setting then I suggest day time trolling at the mall in porta del northe. Also I have picked up crazy hot chicks on the metro. If you ride that at the right time you can get. A number almost any day you do it. Also of you want to find a real real girlfriend who isn't a prepago. Go hang at Efat university. I hung out in the food courts and the grounds. Picked up Soo many girls. They see an American there in a natural setting and the gyard is down and they are super curious. Good luck!

Combo
08-16-15, 08:03
Hey all,

In all the pictures I've seen so far everyone is wearing jeans or pants. I'm from the northern half of the states and with the temperatures they have in MDE I would prefer to wear shorts.

Will I stick out like a sore thumb if I'm in shorts?

Button up collared shirts only and dark dress shoes when going out at night?

So what I guess I'm trying to ask is what is the proper dress code for Medellin?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

LR5-6 years ago, I would have said don't wear shorts, period. But in recent years, I have seen more and more Paisa men wearing shorts (at least during the daytime). Nighttime definitely jeans / slacks.

It rarely gets real hot in MDE so you won't be uncomfortable wearing jeans. Highs don't vary much from about 80 degrees F.

Surfer500
08-16-15, 08:15
5-6 years ago, I would have said don't wear shorts, period. But in recent years, I have seen more and more Paisa men wearing shorts (at least during the daytime). Nighttime definitely jeans / slacks.

It rarely gets real hot in MDE so you won't be uncomfortable wearing jeans. Highs don't vary much from about 80 degrees F.If you wear shorts outside of Poblado your identifying yourself as a tourist / foreigner and even more so if your an obvious gringo.

El Centro is full of pick pockets and being an obvious gringo and wearing shorts is like adding gasoline to fire!

TuDueno
08-16-15, 13:46
Funny to read these endless threads. People must be quite lucky not having any other issue.

Mr Enternational
08-16-15, 14:40
I used to think to dress business casual and never wear shorts. But all sorts of girls always told me it was no big deal. They were always surprised why guys even thought that. They would tell menits not like you're going to work or something. They said I should feel and dress comfortable. So I do.That is the exact thing my GF in Santo Domingo told me. Those are people working that dress like that. You are not working. You need to be comfortable.

RacShack
08-16-15, 15:25
Funny to read these endless threads. People must be quite lucky not having any other issue.If not interested please go away, nobody forcing you to read, as you must be pretty lucky too!!

Member #4402
08-16-15, 16:01
BeersTerry: Yes it should be legal, no minors at Jake's place. Legal age for this sort of stuff is 18 in Colombia.

MedellinGringo: I only did TLN one time (including evening date), and was quoted 300 mil. Not sure if it varies by the woman. I really liked that one and tipped another 100 mil, for a total of 400 mil.

Manizales911
08-16-15, 17:42
If you wear shorts outside of Poblado your identifying yourself as a tourist / foreigner and even more so if your an obvious gringo.

El Centro is full of pick pockets and being an obvious gringo and wearing shorts is like adding gasoline to fire!Most foreigners traveling to Medellin, myself included, are instantly spotted as a tourist / foreigner no matter what we wear.

Combo
08-16-15, 19:14
If you wear shorts outside of Poblado your identifying yourself as a tourist / foreigner and even more so if your an obvious gringo.

El Centro is full of pick pockets and being an obvious gringo and wearing shorts is like adding gasoline to fire!That's true. My observance of the (moderate) trend of Paisa / Colombian men wearing shorts is limited to Poblado. In other areas, it's still pretty much unheard of.

Of course, as Manizales pointed out, you're likely to be identified as a tourist / Gringo regardless of what of you wear.

Member #4394
08-16-15, 19:48
Pimping is illegal though prostitution is legal.

BeersTerry: Yes it should be legal, no minors at Jake's place. Legal age for this sort of stuff is 18 in Colombia.

MedellinGringo: I only did TLN one time (including evening date), and was quoted 300 mil. Not sure if it varies by the woman. I really liked that one and tipped another 100 mil, for a total of 400 mil..

Knowledge
08-16-15, 20:18
I am totally confused about the psychology of the short pants debate. It seems it will never die and that's not very surprising. The part that confuses and fascinates me at the same time is the rationalizing, the climate comparisons between the destination and wherever guys come from, the twisted logic that you are a gringo so it doesn't matter what you wear (the idea that being the one person on the street in short pants does not make you stand out is bizarre to me), the suggestion there is a growing trend of Colombians walking around Centro in shorts and sandals, it's all interesting. I sincerely hope guys do what makes them feel comfortable. As long as no one is being misled that it won't make a difference. I personally would not consider dressing that way. The temperature in Medellin may hit the high 80's Fahrenheit on rare days but there are much hotter places where I would not wear shorts. Like Time Square in August for example. Anyway, look at videos like the youtube video someone posted here, then decide for yourself. Good luck.

El Centro is full of pick pockets and being an obvious gringo and wearing shorts is like adding gasoline to fire!

RacShack
08-16-15, 20:25
Pimping is illegal though prostitution is legal..So what he's doing is illegal? Not another Cuba Dave thing is it?

BeersTerry
08-16-15, 20:26
What Matt said, is what I am inferring.

Bello is safe during the day, though even during the day time, there are some sketchy areas to stay away from. I have not been at night.

John Gault
08-17-15, 01:38

MedellinGringo: I only did TLN one time (including evening date), and was quoted 300 mil. Not sure if it varies by the woman. I really liked that one and tipped another 100 mil, for a total of 400 mil.In the past I have made quite a few posts trying to keep reason into the price of fun in Colombia. 300 K TLN is not out of line as it seems he was happy. 100 K for a tip is excessive.

I see now it is a waste of my time. I finely give up after this post trying to give advice on this matter.

As far as Jake one would think he would school his clients better on this being not Las Vegas or Miami.

ColombiaLover
08-17-15, 02:03
So if I took the metro to the last stop (Niquia? Could I then walk to Puerta del Norte mall? Is it far? Is it safe? Or better to take a cab? I'm talking about going during the day to scout some chicas.

What Matt said, is what I am inferring.

Bello is safe during the day, though even during the day time, there are some sketchy areas to stay away from. I have not been at night.

Member #4402
08-17-15, 02:33
John Gault,

Your advice is much appreciated.

Just to clarify, tipping was not expected, and in no way hinted at, neither by her, nor by Jake. And yes, TLN can be had cheaper.

In this one particular case, I was just blown away by her fantastic attitude, for 12 hours. I figured that 100 k (today about $35) was something I just wanted to give.

In the past I have made quite a few posts trying to keep reason into the price of fun in Colombia. 300 K TLN is not out of line as it seems he was happy. 100 K for a tip is excessive.

I see now it is a waste of my time. I finely give up after this post trying to give advice on this matter.

As far as Jake one would think he would school his clients better on this being not Las Vegas or Miami.

Hioctane
08-17-15, 04:04

El Centro is full of pick pockets and being an obvious gringo and wearing shorts is like adding gasoline to fire!Do you really think they can't tell you are a gringo just because you are not wearing shorts? Just don't make yourself look like a tourist by whipping out that expensive camera or phone and start snapping pictures at everything you see.

Queens35
08-17-15, 04:05
I am totally confused about the psychology of the short pants debate. It seems it will never die and that's not very surprising. The part that confuses and fascinates me at the same time is the rationalizing, the climate comparisons between the destination and wherever guys come from, the twisted logic that you are a gringo so it doesn't matter what you wear (the idea that being the one person on the street in short pants does not make you stand out is bizarre to me), the suggestion there is a growing trend of Colombians walking around Centro in shorts and sandals, it's all interesting. I sincerely hope guys do what makes them feel comfortable. As long as no one is being misled that it won't make a difference. I personally would not consider dressing that way. The temperature in Medellin may hit the high 80's Fahrenheit on rare days but there are much hotter places where I would not wear shorts. Like Time Square in August for example. Anyway, look at videos like the youtube video someone posted here, then decide for yourself. Good luck.I wear shorts all over NY, including Times Square, since I live there. And tourists wear shorts all day every day in the 80-90 degree heat and humidity. What is that supposed to mean?

Hioctane
08-17-15, 04:05
So what he's doing is illegal? Not another Cuba Dave thing is it?No. Referring girls is legal. Taking a cut of what they make aka pimping is illegal.

Hioctane
08-17-15, 04:10
5-6 years ago, I would have said don't wear shorts, period. But in recent years, I have seen more and more Paisa men wearing shorts (at least during the daytime). Nighttime definitely jeans / slacks.

It rarely gets real hot in MDE so you won't be uncomfortable wearing jeans. Highs don't vary much from about 80 degrees F.I agree. I noticed this as well over the years (shorts in the daytime). It rarely gets hot but I do recall some scorching hot days.

Surfer500
08-17-15, 04:14
I am totally confused about the psychology of the short pants debate. It seems it will never die and that's not very surprising. The part that confuses and fascinates me at the same time is the rationalizing, the climate comparisons between the destination and wherever guys come from, the twisted logic that you are a gringo so it doesn't matter what you wear (the idea that being the one person on the street in short pants does not make you stand out is bizarre to me), the suggestion there is a growing trend of Colombians walking around Centro in shorts and sandals, it's all interesting. I sincerely hope guys do what makes them feel comfortable. As long as no one is being misled that it won't make a difference. I personally would not consider dressing that way. The temperature in Medellin may hit the high 80's Fahrenheit on rare days but there are much hotter places where I would not wear shorts. Like Time Square in August for example. Anyway, look at videos like the youtube video someone posted here, then decide for yourself. Good luck.It really boils down to making yourself less of a target in Medellin. If I was a Colombian thief looking for tourists to rip off, I would as an example stand on the stairs going up to the Parque Berrio Metro Station and if I noticed someone wearing shorts in El Centro I would immediately know they were a tourist, even if I could not discern whether there a gringo.

King Of Crunk
08-17-15, 04:48
I will be in both Bogota and Medellin, have read this thread and followed for several years but never posted anything since I never went. My question would be pertaining to a threesome. Would the experience be better via escort agency or at a brothel. Does anyone have any insight regarding cost and experience.

Thanks

Combo
08-17-15, 05:16
I am totally confused about the psychology of the short pants debate. It seems it will never die and that's not very surprising. The part that confuses and fascinates me at the same time is the rationalizing, the climate comparisons between the destination and wherever guys come from, the twisted logic that you are a gringo so it doesn't matter what you wear (the idea that being the one person on the street in short pants does not make you stand out is bizarre to me), the suggestion there is a growing trend of Colombians walking around Centro in shorts and sandals, it's all interesting. I sincerely hope guys do what makes them feel comfortable. As long as no one is being misled that it won't make a difference. I personally would not consider dressing that way. The temperature in Medellin may hit the high 80's Fahrenheit on rare days but there are much hotter places where I would not wear shorts. Like Time Square in August for example. Anyway, look at videos like the youtube video someone posted here, then decide for yourself. Good luck.There is definitively NOT a trend of Colombians walking around Centro in shorts. You increasingly do see it in Poblado, however.

Indeed, high 80's Fahrenheit is quite rare in MDE. Almost always a very comfortable high of around 80 degrees.

Surfer500
08-17-15, 09:45
That's true. My observance of the (moderate) trend of Paisa / Colombian men wearing shorts is limited to Poblado. In other areas, it's still pretty much unheard of.

Of course, as Manizales pointed out, you're likely to be identified as a tourist / Gringo regardless of what of you wear.I'm fortunate as I can pass for a Colombian looks wise so I dress like the locals and nobody gives me a second look unless I start talking of course!

BeersTerry
08-17-15, 15:30
So if I took the metro to the last stop (Niquia? Could I then walk to Puerta del Norte mall? Is it far? Is it safe? Or better to take a cab? I'm talking about going during the day to scout some chicas.Dunno about the metro. The few times that I have been there was by cab. Chico hanging around opening your cab door for tips.

It is like any mall you would see inside. Nicely air conditioned given the heat these days.

Member #4394
08-17-15, 15:55
First of all it is your money. Spend your money as you like.

Secondly, it is true that 100 k peso equals to $30 ACCORDING TO cURRENCY MARKET RATE.

But this rate is based on the the price at which people want to sell and buy pesos.

If you apply the income ratio, 100 k peso is about 3-4 day income for blue collar workers.

Roughly speaking, the value of 100 k peso to Colombians is like a value of $2-300 to the westerners.

John Gault,

Your advice is much appreciated.

Just to clarify, tipping was not expected, and in no way hinted at, neither by her, nor by Jake. And yes, TLN can be had cheaper.

In this one particular case, I was just blown away by her fantastic attitude, for 12 hours. I figured that 100 k (today about $35) was something I just wanted to give..

BlueChange
08-17-15, 16:25
If I recall, the Puerta del Norte mall is in Bello. After the last metro stop. Yes? Never been to Bello. I assume the mall is safe. But what about getting from the Niquia metro station to the mall? And around the mall itself? Just curious. I'm all for hunting at the source.The mall is right near the metro stop. Just hop out and you are there.

Take the metro during the day and just go back around 8 before.

It's too dark. Seriously Soo many beauties up.

There.

James Dandy
08-17-15, 16:37
So if I took the metro to the last stop (Niquia? Could I then walk to Puerta del Norte mall? Is it far? Is it safe? Or better to take a cab? I'm talking about going during the day to scout some chicas.The mall is right there across the road from the metro station, and there is a pedestrian walkway over the road. Keep in mind that Medellin is not a resort town with ladies looking to party or have sex for money 24/7. The most you will probably get in the daytime, if you have balls and speak some Spanish, is a few phone numbers and arrange dates for later at night when they are off work and it's party time or for the weekend. I think it's a fallacy that all the pretty women come from Bello, it's just what they say because sooner or later taxi fare will come into the conversation and Bello is the furthest away=more money for her when you pay. In my opinion, there are beauties everywhere and in every barrio just as there are normal girls everywhere, so I don't think Bello gives one much of an edge other than the further you get in any direction away from gringos they more of a novelty you are, and thus people are more likely to be curious about you.

Good luck!

James Dandy
08-17-15, 16:54
Generally speaking, Colombians do not wear shorts in Medellin. I am not sure why, but it is a fact that some consider shorts to be a sort of disrespectful, or maybe it's dirty to them. I wish I could find an article I read a couple months ago in Gente magazine in Poblado, but the writer of the editorial was bitching about tourists 'wearing shorts all over town". He didn't mention flips flops or sandals, but that is an even bigger affront to the culture, naked feet must be considered uncleanly. I can see where food establishments might be an issue, but not sure about just walking around.

However, I do believe gringos can wear what they want, if they are respectful of the locals that is what matters. Even if they would not wear shorts or think its funny, does not mean you can't. As far as Colombians wearing shorts, I have not seen it other than some street rats in El Centro, often not wearing a shirt either, and sometimes no shoes. I have noticed several more stores in El Centro selling baggy, cargo style shorts of late also, so maybe it's going to change? For now, I don't often wear shorts in MDE unless it's scorching hot, it's not like it's often too hot out anyway. I have on a few occasions worn shorts and not had anybody berate me, though it does attract more attention and not usually the good kind (beggars, etc). It's not an issue of blending in so much that they will never know a gringo is a gringo, it's more that there are different types of gringos as well. There are gringos that live here and obviously know the score (pants), and there are gringos "fresh off the boat"(shorts and flip flops), you generally don't want to look like the later though it won't kill you.

Member #4402
08-17-15, 20:50
Well said! This is exactly what went through my head at the time. This particular woman had been so very giving that, in return, I really wanted to make her day. It was cheap for me, and jackpot for her. She was a non-pro with a regular job.

I don't recommend that anyone else do the same if they dislike the woman, think that she didn't try hard, she seemed manipulative, or otherwise performed weakly. Why reward mediocrity?

However, should you meet someone who seems deserving, remember how easy it is for you, as a "rich" westerner, to share a little and give a lot.

First of all it is your money. Spend your money as you like.

Secondly, it is true that 100 k peso equals to $30 ACCORDING TO cURRENCY MARKET RATE.

But this rate is based on the the price at which people want to sell and buy pesos.

If you apply the income ratio, 100 k peso is about 3-4 day income for blue collar workers.

Roughly speaking, the value of 100 k peso to Colombians is like a value of $2-300 to the westerners..

Knowledge
08-17-15, 23:40
It really boils down to making yourself less of a target in Medellin. If I was a Colombian thief looking for tourists to rip off, I would as an example stand on the stairs going up to the Parque Berrio Metro Station and if I noticed someone wearing shorts in El Centro I would immediately know they were a tourist, even if I could not discern whether there a gringo.Agree, and if I were looking for a target I would go for somebody that is maybe not so situationally aware.

ColombiaLover
08-18-15, 00:00
I'm not a big fan, but if you want to try it, it would be less expensive to try it in a casa. If you call for two escorts, then you are talking about a lot more money, although with the exchange rate, it's not nearly as much as it used to be.

If you ask some of the FB girls, they may have someone they'd bring with them. But I personally never found a 3-some to be worth it. But that's just me. I like the 1-on-1 attention.

I will be in both Bogota and Medellin, have read this thread and followed for several years but never posted anything since I never went. My question would be pertaining to a threesome. Would the experience be better via escort agency or at a brothel. Does anyone have any insight regarding cost and experience.

Thanks

Member #4394
08-18-15, 00:42
Sounds good decision. Actions with positive energy and good intuition will make your life happier.

Matt Psyche,

Well said! This is exactly what went through my head at the time. This particular woman had been so very giving that, in return, I really wanted to make her day. It was cheap for me, and jackpot for her. She was a non-pro with a regular job.

I don't recommend that anyone else do the same if they dislike the woman, think that she didn't try hard, she seemed manipulative, or otherwise performed weakly. Why reward mediocrity?

However, should you meet someone who seems deserving, remember how easy it is for you, as a "rich" westerner, to share a little and give a lot..

Surfer500
08-18-15, 04:14
Took a Spanish class at EAFIT in July and will be taking another course in October. Looking for a private tutor around Poblado. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Combo
08-18-15, 05:10
I'm not a big fan, but if you want to try it, it would be less expensive to try it in a casa. If you call for two escorts, then you are talking about a lot more money, although with the exchange rate, it's not nearly as much as it used to be.

If you ask some of the FB girls, they may have someone they'd bring with them. But I personally never found a 3-some to be worth it. But that's just me. I like the 1-on-1 attention.I've tried 10 or so threesomes in Colombian and only one has turned out really well. I've said it periodically on here, but if you want to have great threesomes, head to Brasil. The women tend to be much more liberal in all matters sexual. Whether it be licking pussy or anal or swallowing your load.

Oh yeah, the one threesome in MDE that did turn out well was with chicas, both of which I had been with before. The odds aren't good if you haven't experienced even one of them previously.

Jan 156
08-18-15, 06:26
It really boils down to making yourself less of a target in Medellin. If I was a Colombian thief looking for tourists to rip off, I would as an example stand on the stairs going up to the Parque Berrio Metro Station and if I noticed someone wearing shorts in El Centro I would immediately know they were a tourist, even if I could not discern whether there a gringo.Spot on. Shorts don't raise eyebrows in Poblado. I spent plenty of time downtown however and have only once seen someone in shorts. It came with that sunshine everyone-is-wonderful look. I said, Hi, I guess you've just arrived?

I thought it would be rude to say more but I thought if he doesn't figure it out quickly he is a so, so obvious target. To get the best from downtown, blend as much as possible. If you don't like museums and cheap chicas, there's other areas to go. In downtown, you hardly see anyone that is not wearing jeans so unless you are proud of looking like a mark, consider maybe packing jeans for downtown!

The sun is not a problem on your legs. I've never felt hot in jeans. The hottest I've felt is walking around without any sun protection on my neck.

McLoving
08-18-15, 07:38
Being English, this is not a problem.

We never wear shorts, flip flops, sandals, vests etc. Too bloody wet and cold! I'll be taking two pairs of jeans, shirts & boots.

Spot on. Shorts don't raise eyebrows in Poblado. I spent plenty of time downtown however and have only once seen someone in shorts. It came with that sunshine everyone-is-wonderful look. I said, Hi, I guess you've just arrived?

I thought it would be rude to say more but I thought if he doesn't figure it out quickly he is a so, so obvious target. To get the best from downtown, blend as much as possible. If you don't like museums and cheap chicas, there's other areas to go. In downtown, you hardly see anyone that is not wearing jeans so unless you are proud of looking like a mark, consider maybe packing jeans for downtown!

The sun is not a problem on your legs. I've never felt hot in jeans. The hottest I've felt is walking around without any sun protection on my neck.

McLoving
08-18-15, 07:44
Agree, one of the threesome has been Brazil (think I wrote a report last year). Lovely.

The best one was in Prague 18 years ago before Prague was spoilt by them joining the EU and all the bachelor parties going there. Two super hot lesbians with all the licking, fingering, using dildo's, vodka bottles, strap-ONS you can try to imagine.

I've tried 10 or so threesomes in Colombian and only one has turned out really well. I've said it periodically on here, but if you want to have great threesomes, head to Brasil. The women tend to be much more liberal in all matters sexual. Whether it be licking pussy or anal or swallowing your load.

Oh yeah, the one threesome in MDE that did turn out well was with chicas, both of which I had been with before. The odds aren't good if you haven't experienced even one of them previously.

Mr Gogo
08-18-15, 08:14
It really boils down to making yourself less of a target in Medellin. If I was a Colombian thief looking for tourists to rip off, I would as an example stand on the stairs going up to the Parque Berrio Metro Station and if I noticed someone wearing shorts in El Centro I would immediately know they were a tourist, even if I could not discern whether there a gringo.This exact situation happened to us in Medellin. We walked down the hill to the station from El Pablado and one dude with us was an older beach boy from key west. He had on a Jimmy Buffett tank top, shaggy hair and flip flops. It was three of us and the other dude was this crazy Puerto Rican. The Puerto Rican dude wanted to smoke a cig so we stepped away for a minute as he smoked. I'm people watching and I see this young, slim Colombian dude exit the metro and do a double take as he sets up his mark (our beach boy). I'm watching it not believing what I'm seeing. The Colombian dude looked around as he zeroed in on his prey as I tapped the Puerto Rican dude on the shoulder and said "check this out". The Puerto Rican dude made a beeline to the Colombian with me behind. As we got close I put my arms around the Puerto Rican guy and directed him to our beach boy and the Colombian moved on. The beach boy never knew what happened.

As we travel its important to blend in when possible to make people guess who we are, it protects us. Standing out and being proud when you are outside the tourist area only makes you more of a target The key is not to make yourself an easy target and to keep them guessing, but always have your guard up.

Ricker
08-18-15, 12:06
I was thinking of wearing a Speedo on the Mayorista tonight.

What do you guys think?

I like the feel, but don't want to stick out?

John Gault
08-18-15, 15:07

What do you guys think?

I like the feel, but don't want to stick out?I think you better be careful doing that as one of the young ladys there may get you excited, and then you would (stick out.).

Dickhead
08-18-15, 16:53

What do you guys think?

I like the feel, but don't want to stick out?I think in order to wear a Speedo, you have to be German and weigh at least 150 kg. At least that is how it works in México.

McLoving
08-18-15, 17:38
What I meant to communicate, but did poorly was.

Agree, one of the best threesomes I ever had was in Brazil (think I wrote a report last year). Lovely.

The best one was in Prague 18 years ago before Prague was spoilt by the Czech Republic joining the EU, and all the bachelor parties going there. Two super hot lesbians with all the licking, fingering, using dildo's, vodka bottles, strap-ONS you can try to imagine

I should not post when so tired.

Agree, one of the threesome has been Brazil (think I wrote a report last year). Lovely.

The best one was in Prague 18 years ago before Prague was spoilt by them joining the EU and all the bachelor parties going there. Two super hot lesbians with all the licking, fingering, using dildo's, vodka bottles, strap-ONS you can try to imagine.

Surfer500
08-19-15, 04:58

What do you guys think?

I like the feel, but don't want to stick out?If you want to wear Speedo's it would be more appropriate on the streets of Pattaya.

All of the lady-boys in the massage places would be fighting for your attention wanting to service whatever was sticking out of your Speedo's.

Lmarcone
08-19-15, 11:07
She is only 20 if that's OK with you? I'm usually prefer older (more talented) but this one was picked for me for my description of what I wanted but she was bred and trained muy bueno so hey. I no problem passing on friends coming and I'll be in Cartagena for few days and their coming back to Medellin so won't have time for her till they leave and may find more anyway I'm sure. But don't marry her and take her away LOL I need what she provides like a dope fine.I'll be in Medallo for the Halloween wknd.

I promise to treat her right and not spoil her.

I'm also 38.

Hatz325
08-19-15, 19:55
Is it safe to drive from airport to the mansion at midnight. My flight lands late.

Combo
08-20-15, 01:24
Is it safe to drive from airport to the mansion at midnight. My flight lands late.I assume you're riding in a taxi, not driving yourself. Yes it's safe as you are not traveling close to any bad areas. This doesn't address the amount of idiot drivers on that road, of which your driver could be one.

BeersTerry
08-20-15, 01:49

What do you guys think?

I like the feel, but don't want to stick out?If you are looking to earn some money, the streets of San Diego is a more appropriate venue in the speedo.

Mr Adventure
08-20-15, 05:54
For the fashionistas, from the NYT, videos of paisas in Poblado, anyone who has walked to Exitos should recognize the location, and the shorts thing.

http://www.nytimes.com/video/fashion/100000003842989/intersection-medelln-colombia-fashion.html?emc=edit_th_20150812&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=29091461

I wore shorts in the daytime in July, but what I really noticed is how few Colombian males wear caps or hats (in immigration the only 2 guys w / caps were gringos), seemed like only the younger guys w / caps, a few older gents w / hats. From what I saw it seemed that less than 10 % maybe, compared to the US where it's more than 50 %.

EstebanH
08-20-15, 12:48
Is it safe to drive from airport to the mansion at midnight. My flight lands late.You do know that a driver from the Mansion will pick you up at the airport, right?

Colombia Jake
08-20-15, 15:50

A few of them speak English, so ask for that if you know little Spanish. Also let Jake know what you like in a girl in terms of looks and personality. For me, he scored three out of four. (The fourth was gorgeous, but not at all the personality I hit it off with.).The competition hates this because they don't want to deal with the extra work involved with making the clientele feel special! Richie is here and told me before he met his date last night that he was more nervous than when he was in high school! That's what it feels like after years and years of the same old tired heffer every night! Thanks for your support! www.colombiajake.com.

Jake

Hatz325
08-20-15, 19:00
You do know that a driver from the Mansion will pick you up at the airport, right?Yea I know, but I have a rental car For looking at property for the week I'm down there. If its not a smart idea I guess I'll just be cabbing it everywhere, any advice on the car situation would be appreciated.

Knowledge
08-21-15, 03:33
Lots of guys wear caps in Centro, especially vendors who are out in the sun all day, you don't see it so much in business districts or Poblado.

For the fashionistas, from the NYT, videos of paisas in Poblado, anyone who has walked to Exitos should recognize the location, and the shorts thing.

http://www.nytimes.com/video/fashion/100000003842989/intersection-medelln-colombia-fashion.html?emc=edit_th_20150812&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=29091461

I wore shorts in the daytime in July, but what I really noticbed is how few Colombian males wear caps or hats (in immigration the only 2 guys w / caps were gringos), seemed like only the younger guys w / caps, a few older gents w / hats. From what I saw it seemed that less than 10 % maybe, compared to the US where it's more than 50 %.

Combo
08-21-15, 05:26
Yea I know, but I have a rental car For looking at property for the week I'm down there. If its not a smart idea I guess I'll just be cabbing it everywhere, any advice on the car situation would be appreciated.Unless you've driven that road before during light hours, I wouldn't drive it at night, especially if you're exhausted after a flight.

Ricardo Torres
08-21-15, 06:13
The competition hates this because they don't want to deal with the extra work involved with making the clientele feel special! Richie is here and told me before he met his date last night that he was more nervous than when he was in high school! That's what it feels like after years and years of the same old tired heffer every night! Thanks for your support! www.colombiajake.com.

Jake

A few of them speak English, so ask for that if you know little Spanish. Also let Jake know what you like in a girl in terms of looks and personality. For me, he scored three out of four. (The fourth was gorgeous, but not at all the personality I hit it off with.).Talking to yourself again Jake?

LifeIsABeach
08-21-15, 07:06
what I really noticed is how few Colombian males wear caps or hats (in immigration the only 2 guys w / caps were gringos), seemed like only the younger guys w / caps, a few older gents w / hats. From what I saw it seemed that less than 10 % maybe, compared to the US where it's more than 50 %.I have not seen anywhere in the USA where 50% of the folks wear caps. Maybe on match days fans would wear caps but not an everyday thing in the USA either. Most fashionable or business people would not be wearing caps.

Dickhead
08-21-15, 08:57
I have not seen anywhere in the USA where 50% of the folks wear caps. Ever been to the midwest? Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa? More like 80-90% wearing caps.

SavePros321
08-21-15, 13:34
Is it safe to drive from airport to the mansion at midnight. My flight lands late.The better question is have you at least been to Medellin before and have been on the route from the airport to the city?

I've been going to Medellin since 2012 and I doubt I would know how to drive to the city without getting lost even during the day, let alone at night.

CarnifeXXX
08-21-15, 18:53
Is there any map of Medellin similar to HillBilly69's map of Cartagena?

Just Incognito
08-21-15, 20:01
Incognito. What hotel did you stay at?

I guess you never went the Mansion route or Colombia Jake route?

Estellar Apartamentos was the name of my hotel.

Never went to the Mansion or met Jake.

The one common thread I have always had with getting lucky: being bold-just walking up and saying Hi, having an extra drink in hand to give to someone, and looking for who makes eye contact. Then, just being myself--trying to be funny--but not forced. Dressed nice, and believing I can make it happen.

KeeperNight4
08-21-15, 21:54
Sorry haven't been on very busy hit everywhere except mansion in Medellin, my friends are visiting but are extremely picky where is the most finest women? Not worried about how much. Hate to say that because IMO prices way too high but I need the baddest for my friends thanks.

KeeperNight4
08-21-15, 22:03
I'll be in Medallo for the Halloween wknd.

I promise to treat her right and not spoil her.

I'm also 38.I'm sure it won't be a problem but you need to go thru jake I've only met two and they are a blast. The 20 year old Carolina (arren't they always carolina LOL) puss had a small smell to it last time but that's not my thing any way soo strictly head from her, if she like you. Wich she is goood girl she can preform don't let her fool you thinking she can't LOL, I consider jake a friend and appreciate his frinship his knowledge is invaluable, just use your head LOL.

John Gault
08-21-15, 23:23
Lets see we have discussed shorts, flip flops, hats, and speedos. I guess the only thing left is underware or the lack thereof.

Ricker
08-21-15, 23:38
Is there any map of Medellin similar to HillBilly69's map of Cartagena?Perfect timing!!

Anybody got a map and a guide for wearing shorts and Hawaiin shirts?

Old Parr
08-21-15, 23:48
Lets see we have discussed shorts, flip flops, hats, and speedos. I guess the only thing left is underware or the lack thereof.Can someone tell me what is Poblado and Mayorista? Are these two cities close to Medellin? Is these the areas that people go to shop for clothes and such? I am a little confused by the recent postings.

Thank you for your responses.

World Travel 69
08-22-15, 00:12
Look down the list and read.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2418-Medellin-Lists

Is there any map of Medellin similar to HillBilly69's map of Cartagena?

Knowledge
08-22-15, 02:11
The extra drink in hand ploy might not be ideal for Colombia, others will explain.

Incognito. What hotel did you stay at?

I guess you never went the Mansion route or Colombia Jake route?

Estellar Apartamentos was the name of my hotel.

Never went to the Mansion or met Jake.

The one common thread I have always had with getting lucky: being bold-just walking up and saying Hi, having an extra drink in hand to give to someone, and looking for who makes eye contact. Then, just being myself--trying to be funny--but not forced. Dressed nice, and believing I can make it happen.

Mr Enternational
08-22-15, 04:29
The extra drink in hand ploy might not be ideal for Colombia, others will explain.You don't just drink something some random or relative stranger hands you anywhere. That is the quickest and easiest route to being drugged.

LifeIsABeach
08-22-15, 07:52
Ever been to the midwest? Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa? More like 80-90% wearing caps.I deliberately did not want to say the Midwest or the South. I was in Michigan in the mid80's and I was wearing a cap and my girlfriend told me to stop wearing it. Midwest and the South are the exceptions and cannot be used as a rule. I am in California and its damn hot here. I was in a health club today exercising and looked around and did not see a single guy or a girl wearing a cap. Went shopping and again no one was wearing a cap. Was at work and the same. I only wear a cap when working in my front or back yard when the temperatures are over 100 F degrees. Extremely rare to see anyone in the USA wearing a car unless I am at a game or the exceptional states.

Mr Adventure
08-22-15, 13:53
I deliberately did not want to say the Midwest or the South. I was in Michigan in the mid80's and I was wearing a cap and my girlfriend told me to stop wearing it. Midwest and the South are the exceptions and cannot be used as a rule. I am in California and its damn hot here. I was in a health club today exercising and looked around and did not see a single guy or a girl wearing a cap. Went shopping and again no one was wearing a cap. Was at work and the same. I only wear a cap when working in my front or back yard when the temperatures are over 100 F degrees. Extremely rare to see anyone in the USA wearing a car unless I am at a game or the exceptional states.Sounds like someone with "West Coast Mentality", maybe you should get out more, ever been to Texas and the Southwest, how about Hawaii, or Alaska. People wear hats basically anywhere you can easily get sun burnt or want to avoid skin cancer. I suppose they are exceptions as well to the rule? California IS NOT a representative sample of the US. Also, many people like myself didn't wear them until our pretty hair was no more, and we began to get concerned about melanoma, so there is an age factor. Right now I know a 82 yr old man from Detroit, Michigan living full-time in MDE, doesn't go outside w / o cap in day. Anyone who has been to Jake's has probably met him.

Never been to a "health club exercising" but have been working out in gyms since was 10 yrs old, most people men and women who do wear caps don't do so inside, although some females do it as part of their get-up. But you did state that you wear a cap while working outside and it's over 100 degrees, presumably for the same common sense reasons everyone else does, in California. Perhaps the reason you don't see them often where you are is the same reason I didn't see them much in MDE, the temps are relatively mild compared to other locations. I'll bet that guys who work outside all day in California in construction, law enforcement, the military or agriculture wear caps / hardhats. Extremely rare. , nope, not even in California.

Dickhead
08-22-15, 14:17
Can someone tell me what is Poblado and Mayorista? Are these two cities close to Medellin? Is these the areas that people go to shop for clothes and such? I am a little confused by the recent postings.

Thank you for your responses.Poblado and La Mayorista are both neighborhoods or barrios within the city limits of Medellín and La Mayorista translates as 'wholesaler'. Both barrios have lots of shopping but are about as different as two neighborhoods could get. You might want to try the search function.

Old Parr
08-22-15, 14:48
You might want to try the search function :<)Thank you for your response but where do I find the search function? Another question is it OK to wear short sleeve shirts and tennis shoes out to the nightclubs? Also is there a place like the old help that was in Rio de Janeiro, or LDV in Cartagena in Medellin? What are the names of the best places to pick up non pros? Lastly, is the maps on this forum up to date?

Member #4398
08-22-15, 15:57
Can someone tell me what is Poblado and Mayorista? Are these two cities close to Medellin? Is these the areas that people go to shop for clothes and such? I am a little confused by the recent postings.

Thank you for your responses.El Poblado is a high strata / class barrio (#6 most wealthy) of Comuna #14 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commune_(Medell%C3%ADn) located in Medellin http://www.medellinliving.com/poblado/. Poblado is in the heart of Medellin. This is the barrio where more gringos and tourists stay. This is where the famous lleras park is located and where most people in Medellin, gringos and local go to party at night and the weekends. The Parque Lleras area is full of trendy clubs, restaurants, and discos. It is also an expensive area in comparison to other barrios in terms of renting and food. The Mayorista is a commerce area located in the municipality of Itaqui. The mayorista is called Mayorista because it is where most businesses get their supplies (food, clothing, etc) and the big complex called la mayorista http://www.lamayorista.com.co/ http://www.medellinliving.com/central-mayorista-de-antioquia/ is located. In the Mayorista area just a few blocks from the wholesalers complex is also where the famous red light area district "la mayorista" is located. When you tell a taxi driver take me to la mayorista, they will assume you want to go to the red light district and that is where they will take you. The mayorista red light is just a long block that consist of low end bars / discotecas, short time hotels and where the hookers stand, walk or congregate at the bars or corners. It is a small version of Tijuana, Mexico. That is also a very low class area. La Mayorista is relatively far from Poblado and the city center. I you want to shop for clothes and other things, very few blocks away from la mayorista (the complex or the red light district area) there is a big shopping area where tons of locals go to get bargains.

SavePros321
08-22-15, 16:30
Poblado and La Mayorista are both neighborhoods or barrios within the city limits of Medelln and La Mayorista translates as 'wholesaler'. Both barrios have lots of shopping but are about as different as two neighborhoods could get. You might want to try the search function.I believe Old Parr was being facetious, LOL. In a sense mocking the tone of this thread as of late (newbie questions without RTFF).

I'm still waiting for the post from a newbie that asks "Where am I?"

World Travel 69
08-22-15, 16:38
It Is as updated as possible can be.

It all depends on what you and others post.

Matt was just there and I added his latest info.

As for the clubs, I do not think there is anything like what you ask.
When you get there look for some and tell us the facts and only the facts.
Please

Thank you for your response but where do I find the search function? Another question is it OK to wear short sleeve shirts and tennis shoes out to the nightclubs? Also is there a place like the old help that was in Rio de Janeiro, or LDV in Cartagena in Medellin? What are the names of the best places to pick up non pros? Lastly, is the maps on this forum up to date?

Ricker
08-22-15, 17:06
Thank you for your response but where do I find the search function? Another question is it OK to wear short sleeve shirts and tennis shoes out to the nightclubs? Also is there a place like the old help that was in Rio de Janeiro, or LDV in Cartagena in Medellin? What are the names of the best places to pick up non pros? Lastly, is the maps on this forum up to date?Yes, great questions!!

I was wondering if we could also discuss a bit more the baseball cap subject.

KeeperNight4
08-22-15, 18:41
Yes, great questions!!

I was wondering if we could also discuss a bit more the baseball cap subject.Was out Poblado and did notice a few wearing baseball caps only looked because reading the thread, need pants can be nice tee shirt or collar I want just need to be sharp watch very important I have doesn't need to be expensive why are we talking about this on sex forum most important where's best puss for least dinero LOL happy to help if need anymore info though I do disappear for a few days here and there.

DudeMan69
08-22-15, 19:05
I'm an Asian guy, really aloof or just plain stupid, decent looking, zero personality. Anyway here is my experience in Medellin and Colombia in general:

Been to a bunch of massage places in Medellin. Some girls are pretty cool with me and we have a lot of laughs. Rarely they are all business and when it's like that, I have lost my boner and left without finishing. I had 2 open mouth kiss me, one blew me without a condom (I got a yeast infection after), didn't ask either one to do it. Ate out a few girls, I think one gave me a week long stomach flu. One offered WhatsApp but I don't hang out with girls who don't speak decent English, because it's just too obvious to everyone that I'm a John.

I'm not sure if I'm greeting them properly but when they come out and shake hands I just say hola. When there are multiple guys (usually they're all Colombian) waiting, I've had a few girls straight up walk past me and not even shake my hand. Especially at New Life. Piece of shits. Not sure if they just don't want to deal with a foreigner or what. I mean it's only happened two or three times but it pisses me off.

Every day life I get lots of stares, which is fine. When I talk to people, a lot of girls laugh or smile. I'm not gay but I like making guys laugh, because they usually try to act so tough. I've dated my cleaning lady, a girl at the pharmacy gave me her WhatsApp, went on a few dates with my dental assistant, dated a shoe store lady. They're really open to me here. I'm not at all a man, I'm emotionally and mentally immature, and it's weird girls are open to me.

But, I get zero action from online. Some likes or whatever, but on colombiancupid, tinder, etc almost no one likes me, no one speaks English.

I've never had a problem with crime anywhere in Colombia, and I've been here maybe 4-5 months. Always walk alone, almost always with earbuds in my head. I kinda look like a punk myself though, so maybe they think I'm not worth it.

A few questions:

I find it very embarrassing walking into massage places. Also I find it embarrassing going to the same one, and the same girls are working. Should I feel bad or what?

Can someone link me an updated map of Medellin? How are the clubs here? Can anyone suggest me a trance / rave club? Is there any easy way to find English speaking pros who don't look like hookers?

Jan 156
08-22-15, 21:40
I've just received a copy of "Hot! Spanish for Guys and Girls" which some kind person recommended on here. I can't remember who it was, but thank you, it's excellent. Small pocket book that includes everything from basic intro chat to hardcore sex discussion.

As for the clubs, I do not think there is anything like what you ask.
When you get there look for some and tell us the facts and only the facts.
PleaseAs far as I can gather there is nothing like the old Help club, which was a wonderful, enormous, upmarket, intense disco on the beachfront packed with 1000 or more well-dressed p4 p every night, all of them very available. There's some discos on the list, and Mansion on a very good night can almost be like a tiny version as far as atmosphere and dancing goes, but the world is not full of clubs like Help. Just explore Medellin and see what you find, whether by yourself or with help from the resident "wingmen".

Jan 156
08-22-15, 21:47
You don't just drink something some random or relative stranger hands you anywhere. That is the quickest and easiest route to being drugged.Indeed. When I was drinking in the lowlife areas, malandros would test me out to see how easy it was to get me to accept an open drink. Very insistent. But refuse equally as insistently and smilingly (even through gritted teeth) and you get respect. Or enough of it to enjoy yourself.

Mr Enternational
08-22-15, 22:54
I've just received a copy of "Hot! Spanish for Guys and Girls" which some kind person recommended on here. I can't remember who it was, but thank you, it's excellent. Small pocket book that includes everything from basic intro chat to hardcore sex discussion.I bought a copy of the 7 language one years ago. It was out of print and hard to find. It looks like now on amazon some of the new ones are going for over $200, but there are plenty of used ones, some even under $1.

Mr Enternational
08-22-15, 23:03
I believe Old Parr was being facetious, LOL. In a sense mocking the tone of this thread as of late (newbie questions without RTFF). Whether he was or not, I for one am glad that he asked because I did not know. I have been to Medellin 1 time and stayed in the downtown area. One afternoon we went to what I think was Parque Lleras to eat. I was not impressed. Downtown is more my speed and I will be staying there again next week. I do plan on taking a trip to Fase 2 and those other spots just to see and to show my dad and youngest brother who are making their first trip to Colombia.

TellAll
08-22-15, 23:13
Whether he was or not, I for one am glad that he asked because I did not know. I have been to Medellin 1 time and stayed in the downtown area. One afternoon we went to what I think was Parque Lleras to eat. I was not impressed. Downtown is more my speed and I will be staying there again next week. I do plan on taking a trip to Fase 2 and those other spots just to see and to show my dad and youngest brother who are making their first trip to Colombia.Have not been to Medellin in a while myself. Remember to let me know about your trip. I'll probably be going next year.

Surfer500
08-22-15, 23:18
Whether he was or not, I for one am glad that he asked because I did not know. I have been to Medellin 1 time and stayed in the downtown area. One afternoon we went to what I think was Parque Lleras to eat. I was not impressed. Downtown is more my speed and I will be staying there again next week. I do plan on taking a trip to Fase 2 and those other spots just to see and to show my dad and youngest brother who are making their first trip to Colombia.I know your a seedy guy like me enjoying what El Centro has to offer but on your next trip you should hit Parque Lleras on a Friday or Saturday night around 11 PM to see the spectacle of the place. A young guy, not an old fart like me with game and Spanish speaking skills could do very well there. There are hookers there too but there not cheap.

Golfinho
08-23-15, 00:54
As far as I can gather there is nothing like the old Help club, which was a wonderful, enormous, upmarket, intense disco on the beachfront packed with 1000 or more well-dressed p4 p every".Upmarket? Maybe to the snoop dog lets who polluted and eventually overran the place til the locals got sick of them and had it shut down. But, in its heyday Help was the standard. No doubt about it.

IamLookin
08-23-15, 16:52
I know there is alot of info in the board but I am having a difficult time deciding where to stay next for the most action and a safe chica friendly hotel? I am at the Pobaldo Plaza but it doesn't seem that it is a chica friendly area.

My apologies but the information gets confusing.

Phunluv
08-23-15, 17:18
Don't take this too badly but I'm a little worried about you here. If you're still embarrassed about stepping into a hooker venue after all this time, then I don't really know what to say, maybe there's some personal issues you need to work on first; sounds like you still haven't let go of certain "moral codes" which I can tell you from age and experience are at least 80% hypocritical.

Also, some of the questions you're asking are the kinds someone who has been living in MDE 4-5 months should have some answers for by now. At least you haven't had any issues with crime so you must be doing something right. Although it could also be you are not taking any risks at all. Nothing ventured, nothing gained as the saying goes. Sounds like you haven't reached out to the backpacker or expat circuit, made few if any local friends. Also sounds like you've picked up very little Spanish.

I don't know how much time you have left for your stay so my advice below may be too late but at least here's a few things for you to consider:

I know the "full-immersion" method has a high learning curve at first, and some language-learners never take to it but it sounds like you're not even motivated to learn the basics. Turn on the tv and practice the paisa accent, just repeat back whatever you hear as best you can. Take a class, do something, anything. There's several e-books or normal real-world books that will give you ideas and techniques in accelerated language-learning methods. I found some of that very useful when I had to pick up some Portuguese for my first trips to Rio. You need to figure out a way to boost your language skills in the way that works best for YOUR brain, so start trying different things and see what works best for you.

It's also true, and I'm sorry to break this to you, but yeah, your "Asian-ness" will always mark you out in Lat-Am, especially in a relatively provincial city like MDE, maybe a bit less in more cosmopolitan Bogota. You might never be totally "accepted" but my advice to you is just embrace that as part of your identity. So the paisas will always call you "el chino" (everyone who's Asian is just "chino" in Colombia, they make no distinctions between the different countries). So what? I say embrace it and work it as best you can. I made a friend in Cali, pure gringo from Texas, this guy was liked by everyone pros and non-pros. He had personality in spades, which you admit you don't have, but he embraced his otherness, he even had a business card he gave to girls with "El Gringo" on it and some cute funny phrase. All the chicas loved it and even if there was no real attraction, they were down with hanging out, having fun, etc.

So you want English-speaking pros who don't look like pros. A bit of a contradiction because the more English she speaks to you, well she might not look like a pro but she sure will SOUND like one to the people around you. Again, if only you had been working harder on your Spanish the past 3 months, it wouldn't be so bad.

But my advice is don't obsess over this. All Colombians like to dress sexy. Just tell the hookers to tone it down a bit. You should know how to ask for this by now; in fact, why aren't you taking initiative and figuring out how to say the things you need or want from these chicas? You're PAYING her so it's okay to ask her to do things you know; just ask nicely, even jokingly, and you'll go farther than you think. Viste no muy sexy por favor, un poco discreta, soy timido, gracias!

I think it's hard for you because your personality profile is a bit different than the type that thrives here. Most Colombians below estrata 6 are a very social, fiesta-oriented people who "live in the moment" so guys who are highly social and "go with the flow" thrive here and take to MDE like a fish in water. That might not be your personality but if you take a more proactive approach and figure out some adaptive strategies (yes, fake it till you make it) you can still get something out of your extended stay down there. But yeah, success is never going to just drop in your lap unfortunately; like I said some guys come down here and they take to the scene like a fish to water but you're going to have to try lots of different things, really think about what will work best for you, and occasionally run into walls or frustration. Good luck!

I'm an Asian guy, really aloof or just plain stupid, decent looking, zero personality. Anyway here is my experience in Medellin and Colombia in general:

Can someone link me an updated map of Medellin? How are the clubs here? Can anyone suggest me a trance / rave club? Is there any easy way to find English speaking pros who don't look like hookers?

Colombia Jake
08-23-15, 19:09
Talking to yourself again Jake?If your implying that I have two accounts and I'm plugging myself your mistaken, there's no need because guys are into the girlfriend service and are enthusiastically talking about it here, or if your implying I'm writing and nobodies listening then you obviously haven't been to my place and seen the traffic I have these days! I had a couple of nice guys that rented here but also kept their place at the Charley and La Parc Hotels this weekend and liked both girls so much they invited them both back for their second night to have a true girlfriend experience full weekend. My place starts to fill again this week on Wednesday and builds up through the 12th, so the full Labor Day week.

Thanks,

Jake.

Papi Que Rico
08-23-15, 19:23
For anyone on the ground. What is happening in terms of chicas price requests? Are they hiking their ask as the peso weakens? Are the casas pretty much the same rates?

For the request, guys, please don't be gloating about how much your $$ are buying now, how cheap a steak is or a night out drinking. These chicas are not stupid (at least some of them).

Lmarcone
08-23-15, 19:43
Is safe and nice- and more "down to earth".

I know there is alot of info in the board but I am having a difficult time deciding where to stay next for the most action and a safe chica friendly hotel? I am at the Pobaldo Plaza but it doesn't seem that it is a chica friendly area.

My apologies but the information gets confusing.

Surfer500
08-23-15, 19:45
It's also true, and I'm sorry to break this to you, but yeah, your "Asian-ness" will always mark you out in Lat-Am, especially in a relatively provincial city like MDE, maybe a bit less in more cosmopolitan Bogota. You might never be totally "accepted" but my advice to you is just embrace that as part of your identity. So the paisas will always call you "el chino" (everyone who's Asian is just "chino" in Colombia, they make no distinctions between the different countries). So what? I say embrace it and work it as best you can. He can really work being an Asian to his advantage with the ladies in Medellin. On my last trip I was with somebody from Asia and everyone was fascinated with him as they had never seen an Asian person "in person", he was even asked out on dates by some of the girls he met.

Mr Enternational
08-23-15, 19:57
For anyone on the ground. What is happening in terms of chicas price requests? Are they hiking their ask as the peso weakens? Are the casas pretty much the same rates?

For the request, guys, please don't be gloating about how much your $$ are buying now, how cheap a steak is or a night out drinking. These chicas are not stupid (at least some of them).When I am home in the USA neither me nor my bill collectors give a shit about Colombian, Dominican or Philippine pesos, Thai Baht, Brazilian Reais, or Peruvian Soles. So why would a hooker in a country that does not use dollars think about what is going on with the USD? They pay their bills and buy their food in COP. They have never been concerned with the exchange rate. That does not affect them. That affects people exchanging currency. Inflation due to the rising cost of imports is a different matter.

Member #4394
08-23-15, 21:07
He can really work being an Asian to his advantage with the ladies in Medellin. On my last trip I was with somebody from Asia and everyone was fascinated with him as they had never seen an Asian person "in person", he was even asked out on dates by some of the girls he met.This kind of comment used to be harshly attacked by the Mansion gringos in the pretexts of a reversed racism, violation of the web site rules, misinformation, deception, bad writing, or whatever. Probably the guy was asked out because of his looks and personality rather than the Asian race, just like other races.

Surfer500
08-23-15, 23:32
When I am home in the USA neither me nor my bill collectors give a shit about Colombian, Dominican or Philippine pesos, Thai Baht, Brazilian Reais, or Peruvian Soles. So why would a hooker in a country that does not use dollars think about what is going on with the USD? They pay their bills and buy their food in COP. They have never been concerned with the exchange rate. That does not affect them. That affects people exchanging currency. Inflation due to the rising cost of imports is a different matter.I beg to differ with you on this. There are some very savvy hookers out there that are in tune with the exchange rates for USD and will take advantage of it in terms of what to ask for. I have experienced this first hand in Tijuana and have also noticed price inflation in the Dominican Republic. I think the reason there has not been a noticeable adjustment in the pricing by the hookers in Medellin is because there are literally no foreign currency places on the street displaying the latest rates, where as in other places you mentioned such as Thailand there almost on every corner.

DudeMan69
08-24-15, 00:25
He can really work being an Asian to his advantage with the ladies in Medellin. On my last trip I was with somebody from Asia and everyone was fascinated with him as they had never seen an Asian person "in person", he was even asked out on dates by some of the girls he met.It does work for me, it's true they find me fascinating. I do get hit on but they can definitely tell I'm from the US (and not a tourist from Asia), so I don't know relatively if I get hit on more or less than other gringos.

One thing is they often say I'm different, followed by them saying I'm "lindo" or "guapo", implying Asians are typically ugly otherwise. Which I find offensive.

Like I said I've gone on multiple dates with normal girls and most didn't speak English. We used my phone to translate, passed it back and forth. I speak a little Spanish. I've never really made the first move other than joke / smile a lot, they usually give me their Whatsapp first. As for personality, I was sort of joking, I'm a goof and self deprecating (probably self loathing), pretty much an idiot surfer guy from Hawaii. My biggest barrier here is not race, I made a lot of friends in Pobaldo bodytech. My barrier (and it's a HUGE one) is simply language.

Anyway my theory is, everyone loves exoticism. Doesn't have to be your race but if you have a different personality / mannerisms, they'll gravitate you. I travel anywhere and think the girls are amazing, from Middle East to Asia. United States, since I grew up there, it takes quite a bit to impress me.

Ricardo Torres
08-24-15, 00:43
This kind of comment used to be harshly attacked by the Mansion gringos in the pretexts of a reversed racism, violation of the web site rules, misinformation, deception, bad writing, or whatever. Probably the guy was asked out because of his looks and personality rather than the Asian race, just like other races.Have you done one of your famous studies on this?

Bart1
08-24-15, 02:15
I beg to differ with you on this. There are some very savvy hookers out there that are in tune with the exchange rates for USD and will take advantage of it in terms of what to ask for. I have experienced this first hand in Tijuana and have also noticed price inflation in the Dominican Republic. I think the reason there has not been a noticeable adjustment in the pricing by the hookers in Medellin is because there are literally no foreign currency places on the street displaying the latest rates, where as in other places you mentioned such as Thailand there almost on every corner.Mr International has got it correct. Tijuana being a border town and having a large population crossing the frontera every day to work for usd and Sosua with half the tourists being from the usa neither of these places can be compared to Medellin. I live in Medellin 6 months of the year but presently in Republica Dominicana, in Sosua when I ask for prices I get quoted in usd a lot of the time, that never happens in MDE. Sidetracking there is a RD singer named Amara La Negra who has a song named Toto, RD or DR spanish for pussy, some words to the song go you won the lottery the day you met my pussy, I was told here the song is banned in the usa. Sosua was pretty quiet this past Friday and Sunday, 40 to 1 chicas to guys in the disco, the chicas that had bused up from Santo Domingo for the 2 nites were not happy. Asking 2500ST, settling 2000 maybe 1500,5's asking 1500.

Puntz79
08-24-15, 02:40

Been to a bunch of massage places in Medellin. Some girls are pretty cool with me and we have a lot of laughs. Rarely they are all business and when it's like that, I have lost my boner and left without finishing. I had 2 open mouth kiss me, one blew me without a condom (I got a yeast infection after), didn't ask either one to do it. Ate out a few girls, I think one gave me a week long stomach flu. One offered WhatsApp but I don't hang out with girls who don't speak decent English, because it's just too obvious to everyone that I'm a John.

I'm not sure if I'm greeting them properly but when they come out and shake hands I just say hola. When there are multiple guys (usually they're all Colombian) waiting, I've had a few girls straight up walk past me and not even shake my hand. Especially at New Life. Piece of shits. Not sure if they just don't want to deal with a foreigner or what. I mean it's only happened two or three times but it pisses me off.

Every day life I get lots of stares, which is fine. When I talk to people, a lot of girls laugh or smile. I'm not gay but I like making guys laugh, because they usually try to act so tough. I've dated my cleaning lady, a girl at the pharmacy gave me her WhatsApp, went on a few dates with my dental assistant, dated a shoe store lady. They're really open to me here. I'm not at all a man, I'm emotionally and mentally immature, and it's weird girls are open to me.

But, I get zero action from online. Some likes or whatever, but on colombiancupid, tinder, etc almost no one likes me, no one speaks English.

I've never had a problem with crime anywhere in Colombia, and I've been here maybe 4-5 months. Always walk alone, almost always with earbuds in my head. I kinda look like a punk myself though, so maybe they think I'm not worth it.

A few questions:

I find it very embarrassing walking into massage places. Also I find it embarrassing going to the same one, and the same girls are working. Should I feel bad or what?

Can someone link me an updated map of Medellin? How are the clubs here? Can anyone suggest me a trance / rave club? Is there any easy way to find English speaking pros who don't look like hookers?I was just in Medellin a few days ago. I actually notice there are quite a few Asians, and because there are many Colombians that are mixed, I actually don't think they are incredibly shocked to see visitors who seem to have some Asian in them. They're intrigued sure, but not in the way that makes it seem like they have never seen Asian people before.

You should not care about how the women perceive you and if they don't look at you. Maybe some prefer local men, maybe some are specifically looking for someone, it doesn't matter. If you want someone, approach her. In Colombia anyways, women prefer a man to approach them. In other destinations such as Sosua, DR for example it's a bit different where you have no problem having women approach you. Many people think that women in Medellin are easy, but I personally think it takes a bit of effort especially with semi / non pros. You can go to the same massage parlor and try different girls or the same girl, and just not care how you are being viewed. These women see that all the time.

I've had good success on ColombianCupid and not had an issue finding a chica that can speak a little bit of english. I've even found a few that speak very good english, but your success rate will be better if you speak a bit of spanish and are willing to speak in spanish. Just relax and have a good time, Medellin is not the type of place you want to overthink these types of things. Save that for the USA And a girlfriend / wife.

Surfer500
08-24-15, 04:55
Have you done one of your famous studies on this?Studies regarding the Mansion gringos?

Combo
08-24-15, 05:29
I beg to differ with you on this. There are some very savvy hookers out there that are in tune with the exchange rates for USD and will take advantage of it in terms of what to ask for. I have experienced this first hand in Tijuana and have also noticed price inflation in the Dominican Republic. I think the reason there has not been a noticeable adjustment in the pricing by the hookers in Medellin is because there are literally no foreign currency places on the street displaying the latest rates, where as in other places you mentioned such as Thailand there almost on every corner.I beg to differ with you. This is the Medellin section, not the Tijuana section. Of course hookers (and just about everyone) in Tijuana knows the exchange rate. It's a border town. Sort of like everyone in Windsor, Canada is going to know the USD / CAD exchange rate. However, this is generally not the case in MDE, Colombia. A small number of the girls may know it for two reasons: 1. They travel a lot internationally where the US Dollar is used; 2. Some loser Gringo explained it to them thinking he's getting brownie points.

The average hooker in MDE has little reason to be aware of the USD / Peso exchange rate. They use the pesos we give them to buy things priced in pesos. There is not significant inflation in Colombia, so what those pesos buy them has not changed much.

Surfer500
08-24-15, 14:25
I beg to differ with you. This is the Medellin section, not the Tijuana section. Of course hookers (and just about everyone) in Tijuana knows the exchange rate. It's a border town. Sort of like everyone in Windsor, Canada is going to know the USD / CAD exchange rate. However, this is generally not the case in MDE, Colombia. A small number of the girls may know it for two reasons: 1. They travel a lot internationally where the US Dollar is used; 2. Some loser Gringo explained it to them thinking he's getting brownie points.

The average hooker in MDE has little reason to be aware of the USD / Peso exchange rate. They use the pesos we give them to buy things priced in pesos. There is not significant inflation in Colombia, so what those pesos buy them has not changed much.No disagreement with you regarding Medellin, however Mr. E's post was a reference to the entire world, not just Medellin, hence my global response.

ForceSteeler
08-24-15, 15:03
The average hooker in MDE has little reason to be aware of the USD / Peso exchange rate. They use the pesos we give them to buy things priced in pesos. There is not significant inflation in Colombia, so what those pesos buy them has not changed much.I don't think these Columbia Chicas know about Exchange Rates like that. I have been to Columbia and there are hardly any InFlux of Gringos that visit Medellin like how they visit Sousa DR, or Brazil, even Regular Tourist Don't visit Medellin Columbia as most people think its dangerous. I was there in 2014 when its was 190,000 and then in early 2015 when it dropped to $260,000 and the Prices at the mansion and Casas were the same, If there is a price increase its maybe at the mansion as you always have Captain Save a Hoe guys that might tell them about the exchange rate hoping they can score more brownie sucker points.

DudeMan69
08-24-15, 19:07
I was just in Medellin a few days ago. I actually notice there are quite a few Asians, and because there are many Colombians that are mixed, I actually don't think they are incredibly shocked to see visitors who seem to have some Asian in them. They're intrigued sure, but not in the way that makes it seem like they have never seen Asian people before.

You should not care about how the women perceive you and if they don't look at you. Maybe some prefer local men, maybe some are specifically looking for someone, it doesn't matter. If you want someone, approach her. In Colombia anyways, women prefer a man to approach them. In other destinations such as Sosua, DR for example it's a bit different where you have no problem having women approach you. Many people think that women in Medellin are easy, but I personally think it takes a bit of effort especially with semi / non pros. You can go to the same massage parlor and try different girls or the same girl, and just not care how you are being viewed. These women see that all the time.

I've had good success on ColombianCupid and not had an issue finding a chica that can speak a little bit of english. I've even found a few that speak very good english, but your success rate will be better if you speak a bit of spanish and are willing to speak in spanish. Just relax and have a good time, Medellin is not the type of place you want to overthink these types of things. Save that for the USA And a girlfriend / wife/....Thanks man. I was embarrassed to go to the same massage place, and especially when the previous girl is happy to see me back and I choose someone else. But if you say it's common, then I feel better. I usually pay for an hour and finish in like 20 minutes but paying for 30 gives me pressure and I sometimes lose my erection. Often we will just lay there and talk, sometimes I use my phone app to translate. I treat them like a friend.

So many single mothers in this city, it's amazing. Are they just careless, or is some really suave Colombian going around impregnating them all? I would really like to sit somewhere and watch a Colombian guy pick up a Colombian girl, see how it's done. There are so many beautiful women here and most are single. I don't understand it.

And yeah I've been getting a lot of hits on Colombiancupid now, most don't speak English. I'm not good at picking up girls online, my goofy sense of humor doesn't get across.

God I want to move here, not for the women but it makes me happy. USA depresses me severely. Wish I could find a way to make a simple business here.

IamLookin
08-24-15, 20:25
I am apologise to all if this is somewhere on the board. But the girls I see at the Mansion what prices do they normally settle for?

Here for the first time and trying to figure it out without overpaying. Been traveling alot on personal stuff and booked a room here to check it out.

Thanks.

TellAll
08-24-15, 20:52
I am apologise to all if this is somewhere on the board. But the girls I see at the Mansion what prices do they normally settle for?

Here for the first time and trying to figure it out without overpaying. Been traveling alot on personal stuff and booked a room here to check it out.

Thanks.150 k Been that price for a long time.

TellAll
08-24-15, 20:57
I beg to differ with you. This is the Medellin section, not the Tijuana section. Of course hookers (and just about everyone) in Tijuana knows the exchange rate. It's a border town. Sort of like everyone in Windsor, Canada is going to know the USD / CAD exchange rate. However, this is generally not the case in MDE, Colombia. A small number of the girls may know it for two reasons: 1. They travel a lot internationally where the US Dollar is used; 2. Some loser Gringo explained it to them thinking he's getting brownie points.

The average hooker in MDE has little reason to be aware of the USD / Peso exchange rate. They use the pesos we give them to buy things priced in pesos. There is not significant inflation in Colombia, so what those pesos buy them has not changed much.The same is so in Thailand. They deal in Baht and even though there are money exchange booths everywhere, it has no effect on pricing.

ShEst
08-24-15, 22:50
Hey all,

I'm fairly new to this, but I hit up some places in the Centro yesterday with a couple of buddies and found the quality to be extremely poor. Is there a general consensus as to where the best quality girls are working? I'm only in town for a few days, so I don't mind spending a bit more. From reading this threat it seems like Fase 2 and La Isla are front runners, although a friend also recommended a place called Loutron.

What I would really love is to bang one of the Culioneros girls or if they don't actually work then something similar, since I enjoy that site when I'm back home. Does anybody have a recommendation! Many thanks, great info on this thread.

DaPrick
08-25-15, 01:24
Greetings,

I just signed up for Hotel Alcaravan. Any issues with multiples there, or would I be better off just doing three ways in a love motel?

First timer here.

Thanks in advance.

Buscar
08-25-15, 04:29
Greetings,

I just signed up for Hotel Alcaravan. Any issues with multiples there, or would I be better off just doing three ways in a love motel?..It was not a problem to have two guests when I was there in Feb. No fee.

Buscar
08-25-15, 04:57
Every girl I've talked to in Medellin about the exchange rate thinks it's still around 2000, and I don't disabuse them of that idea. As others have said, inflation here is not crazy (yet), so life hasn't changed noticeably for most people during the descent of the peso. Remember also that the dollar has risen against many other currencies during the past 10 months or so. Not as dramatically as against the COP, but significantly. So the devaluing of the COP is not quite as steep if you're trading Canadian dollars, euros, yen, Aussie dollars etc. (even though the dollar has fallen off a bit against some of those currencies in recent days) The USD / COP divergence is at the extreme end. I wouldn't be surprised if the news of Dollar 3000 soon penetrates to even those Colombianas who don't deal with dollars, but it doesn't appear to have happened yet, and we certainly don't need to spread the word. Colombia also has two neighbors who use the US dollar as their own currency, so it seems we won't be able to keep this secret forever. I wonder how many more working girls will hightail it to Ecuador or Panama when they realize how much dollars are worth these days.

SlamCity7777
08-25-15, 05:54
Hey all,

I'm fairly new to this, but I hit up some places in the Centro yesterday with a couple of buddies and found the quality to be extremely poor. Is there a general consensus as to where the best quality girls are working? I'm only in town for a few days, so I don't mind spending a bit more. From reading this threat it seems like Fase 2 and La Isla are front runners, although a friend also recommended a place called Loutron.

What I would really love is to bang one of the Culioneros girls or if they don't actually work then something similar, since I enjoy that site when I'm back home. Does anybody have a recommendation! Many thanks, great info on this thread.Them Culieros girls are in Cali and Barranquilla. They talk about it a bit in the set up. That was a good porn sight. Too bad they didn't keep up the home grown content.

Yep you have to do a lot of digging in Centro and Mayorista. If you have the time you can find a dime piece who is a total sweet heart. But who has time for all that? Hahahha!

Loutron has ups and downs. Try Energy, Abydos (loutons be team but still good), Loutron. And the Big clubs Phase 2 and Girls / La Isla (get numbers and book day time apts. The fees are insane!

Vitrea
08-25-15, 08:35
In my dozen or so trips to CO, I have never offered this. I met a girl on my last trip two weeks ago that is new to business and trying to expand. She is verified 18, no kids with a mellow attitude. I have photos but I don't have time or energy to block the eyes so I am not going to post them here. Her eyes are a unique bluish green shade that I have never seen in CO. Ha ha. I am offering her phone number (with her permission) by PM to guys that have few decent reports to your credit. The key word here is reports. If all you have are bunch of posts with questions, you may not hear back from me. No offense.

Vitrea
08-25-15, 09:04
I don't think these Columbia Chicas know about Exchange Rates like that. I have been to Columbia and there are hardly any InFlux of Gringos that visit Medellin like how they visit Sousa DR, or Brazil, even Regular Tourist Don't visit Medellin Columbia as most people think its dangerous. I was there in 2014 when its was 190,000 and then in early 2015 when it dropped to $260,000 and the Prices at the mansion and Casas were the same, If there is a price increase its maybe at the mansion as you always have Captain Save a Hoe guys that might tell them about the exchange rate hoping they can score more brownie sucker points.Agree for the most part. The educated girls and some facebook girls do know about the exchange rates. The clubs have increased prices as there is true inflation that happens with drop in peso. But the increase in prices is still less than the drop in peso.

Vitrea
08-25-15, 09:07
Thanks man. I was embarrassed to go to the same massage place, and especially when the previous girl is happy to see me back and I choose someone else. But if you say it's common, then I feel better. I usually pay for an hour and finish in like 20 minutes but paying for 30 gives me pressure and I sometimes lose my erection. Often we will just lay there and talk, sometimes I use my phone app to translate. I treat them like a friend.

So many single mothers in this city, it's amazing. Are they just careless, or is some really suave Colombian going around impregnating them all? I would really like to sit somewhere and watch a Colombian guy pick up a Colombian girl, see how it's done. There are so many beautiful women here and most are single. I don't understand it.

And yeah I've been getting a lot of hits on Colombiancupid now, most don't speak English. I'm not good at picking up girls online, my goofy sense of humor doesn't get across.

God I want to move here, not for the women but it makes me happy. USA depresses me severely. Wish I could find a way to make a simple business here.You seem to have the right attitude. Learn basic to intermediate Spanish and you will be set. I echo your sentiment in bold.

Vitrea
08-25-15, 09:16
Hey all,

What I would really love is to bang one of the Culioneros girls or if they don't actually work then something similar, since I enjoy that site when I'm back home. Does anybody have a recommendation! Many thanks, great info on this thread.Lutron is only during the day. I stopped going there also. (reasons stated in previous posts).

I used to be a big fan of La Isla but this last trip, on a Saturday night at 1 am I went with some friends. We had our own girls but wanted to pick some more for a group party. 75% looked like they are 19-22 yr old mothers. Some are cute but I am not into baby belly and stretch marks. Their pricing also sucks. I don't think I will go back in the near future.

If you NEED to go to a club, Fase 2 and Luna Luneras are a better value. They have 50% mothers also but at least the pricing (drinks, rooms, girls, take out fees) is not horrible.

Combo
08-25-15, 15:48
No disagreement with you regarding Medellin, however Mr. E's post was a reference to the entire world, not just Medellin, hence my global response.Thanks for the clarification!

Surfer500
08-25-15, 17:55
re.I wonder about the same thing as to why there are so many single mothers in Medellin. I joined Colombian Cupid today and there are literally thousands of single mothers in Medellin on the site. I asked a friend of mine today who's headed to Medellin this Friday as to why, and he said that all the the men are too busy snorting cocaine. Of course there's a lot more to it than that, perhaps somebody in tune with things can shed some light on this?

DudeMan69
08-25-15, 20:13
I have a question. Has any massage girl you've been with, ever gotten really wet? Sometimes they don't need lube but they never have gotten very wet, even the rare times they seem into it (like when they kiss me on my mouth first). Mostly they're usually dry with me. Maybe it's just me? I've dated normal Latina girls before in the US and usually they lubricate more than other girls.

Also, I might take one to hang out. Like going to movies, maybe travel with her. We got along really well despite language barrier (used google translate which was fun), she's a truly nice girl. I've seen maybe 50+ pro girls over my lifetime and wouldn't really want to hang out with 99% of them, but this one seems like would make a really good friend. What are your thoughts on this? Are they just normal girls making an extra buck, or are they troubled or forced into it?

Mr Enternational
08-25-15, 22:55
I wonder about the same thing as to why there are so many single mothers in Medellin. I joined Colombian Cupid today and there are literally thousands of single mothers in Medellin on the site.Surf that is damn near everywhere on earth. Women have kids and they break up with men. Women have kids by a man who they were only having casual sex with too. Women have kids and their spouse dies. Held true for my mom, some of my cousins' mothers, my daughter's mother. Why would Medellin be an exception? Only place I can think of that does not have a lot of single moms is like Japan and Korea.

DudeMan69
08-25-15, 23:05
Come on man. That is damn near everywhere on earth. Women have kids and they break up with men. Women have kids by a man who they were only having casual sex with too. Women have kids and their spouse dies. Why would Medellin be an exception?Yes they exist all over the place but I honestly find more single mothers here than in the US. Not only that, a ton of them were teen moms. Considering this country is extremely Catholic, you'd expect different.

In the US you find teen moms usually with socio / economic issues. It's rather non religious country and yet there's more looked down upon there to be a single mom, especially teen mom.

Member #4402
08-25-15, 23:06
DudeMan69,

That's cool. Where did you meet her? I think for some it's just the occasional extra income.

I may have something similar in the works, and will report upon success.

... I might take one to hang out. Like going to movies, maybe travel with her. We got along really well despite language barrier (used google translate which was fun), she's a truly nice girl. I've seen maybe 50+ pro girls over my lifetime and wouldn't really want to hang out with 99% of them, but this one seems like would make a really good friend. What are your thoughts on this? Are they just normal girls making an extra buck, or are they troubled or forced into it?

Mr Enternational
08-25-15, 23:18
Mostly they're usually dry with me. Maybe it's just me? I've dated normal Latina girls before in the US and usually they lubricate more than other girls.

I've seen maybe 50+ pro girls over my lifetime and wouldn't really want to hang out with 99% of them, but this one seems like would make a really good friend. What are your thoughts on this?I have noticed throughout my lifetime that Mexicans and White chicks stay the wettest. I would also say that Latinas come in a wide range. White, Black, Indigenous, and mixed with either or all of the above. Just this afternoon my girl from Venezuela sent me some sexy pictures. I looked at one and said are you wet? She said yes I am always wet but I don't know why.

My thoughts: Why do guys want to treat betches like nice women and nice women like betches? If you are looking for something more then find a good girl. You don't go looking for a girlfriend in a hoarhouse. And when you visit Walmart do you want to date the cashier just because she gave you good customer service?

Surfer500
08-25-15, 23:47
Surf that is damn near everywhere on earth. Women have kids and they break up with men. Women have kids by a man who they were only having casual sex with too. Women have kids and their spouse dies. Held true for my mom, some of my cousins' mothers, my daughter's mother. Why would Medellin be an exception? Only place I can think of that does not have a lot of single moms is like Japan and Korea.Colombia as a country actually has more female head of households then any other South American country and ironically Spain only has a 7% female head of household percentage on par with Japan. The statistics on the Internet indicate that there are a lot more single mothers in Colombia then most other countries and am curious as to why.

DudeMan69
08-26-15, 01:29
I have noticed throughout my lifetime that Mexicans and White chicks stay the wettest. I would also say that Latinas come in a wide range. White, Black, Indigenous, and mixed with either or all of the above. Just this afternoon my girl from Venezuela sent me some sexy pictures. I looked at one and said are you wet? She said yes I am always wet but I don't know why.

My thoughts: Why do guys want to treat betches like nice women and nice women like betches? If you are looking for something more then find a good girl. You don't go looking for a girlfriend in a hoarhouse. And when you visit Walmart do you want to date the cashier just because she gave you good customer service?Most are nice to me, but I know it's just business, that's why I never wanted to hang out with any. This one I felt we really had a good time. She insisted on spending the whole hour to talk, showering with me, etc. I asked if I should tip, she said only if I want. Not trying to marry her. And yes I've even liked a McD's worker before in the US, I thought she was cute and she flirted with me. I don't care where a person works. Heck I work a normal job and consider myself a bad person.

So people here don't date these girls? Especially in Colombia, income is hard. I think she's just a nice young girl trying to get by. That's why I asked. Are these usually just normal girls, or forced into it by a gang, or girls without parents?

Anyway, can you so easily spot money grubbers? Almost every woman out there is out for your cash. I swear, I dated a dental assistant here in Medellin who was way more of a gold digger than this girl.

Iguana Six
08-26-15, 02:14
Colombia as a country actually has more female head of households then any other South American country and ironically Spain only has a 7% female head of household percentage on par with Japan. The statistics on the Internet indicate that there are a lot more single mothers in Colombia then most other countries and am curious as to why.A two generation-long insurgency might have something to do with it.

Surfer500
08-26-15, 02:31
I have noticed throughout my lifetime that Mexicans and White chicks stay the wettest. I would also say that Latinas come in a wide range. White, Black, Indigenous, and mixed with either or all of the above. Just this afternoon my girl from Venezuela sent me some sexy pictures. I looked at one and said are you wet? She said yes I am always wet but I don't know why.?An interesting topic perhaps requiring a poll. I was in Bangkok 10 days ago and went thru 8 different girls during two days and as I recall they where all pretty moist so my vote is for the Thai women.

Combo
08-26-15, 04:34
I wonder about the same thing as to why there are so many single mothers in Medellin. I joined Colombian Cupid today and there are literally thousands of single mothers in Medellin on the site. I asked a friend of mine today who's headed to Medellin this Friday as to why, and he said that all the the men are too busy snorting cocaine. Of course there's a lot more to it than that, perhaps somebody in tune with things can shed some light on this?Biggest reason is likely lack of child-support laws and / or lax enforcement of said laws. Guys book as soon as they find out their girl is pregnant.

This ends up benefitting the play-for-pay scene to our advantage. Having said that, I'm glad I live in a country with strict child-support laws. IMO, it's one mark of an advanced society.

Also, I'm guessing way more men are killed in violence than women (though this is not as big a factor as up to 10 years ago).

Turgid
08-26-15, 05:03
I wonder about the same thing as to why there are so many single mothers in Medellin. I joined Colombian Cupid today and there are literally thousands of single mothers in Medellin on the site. I asked a friend of mine today who's headed to Medellin this Friday as to why, and he said that all the the men are too busy snorting cocaine. Of course there's a lot more to it than that, perhaps somebody in tune with things can shed some light on this?The reason why there are so many single mothers in certain countries is twofold. Cultural and Educational. In Eastern countries especially India and China as soon as an unmarried woman loses her virginity her chances of marriage to a 'suitable' man diminishes considerably so most women there try their best to remain virgins until they are married.

However, one can observe that in the West certain countries have a higher percentage of single moms than others. For example the number of single mothers in Europe and North America are significantly less than Latin America and the Caribbean. The reason being that the more educated women are more likely to use birth control than their less educated sisters.

Mr Enternational
08-26-15, 05:16
Yes they exist all over the place but I honestly find more single mothers here than in the US. Not only that, a ton of them were teen moms. Considering this country is extremely Catholic, you'd expect different.Philippines and Peru are extremely Catholic as well, so actually I would not expect any different. And how do you think that I got to where I am today? Catholic school from kindergarten to 7th grade and a bunch of church after that. Church people are the main ones.

Don Smith 10
08-26-15, 05:35
Also, I might take one to hang out. Like going to movies, maybe travel with her. We got along really well despite language barrier (used google translate which was fun), she's a truly nice girl. I've seen maybe 50+ pro girls over my lifetime and wouldn't really want to hang out with 99% of them, but this one seems like would make a really good friend. What are your thoughts on this? Are they just normal girls making an extra buck, or are they troubled or forced into it?

Hey Dude.
Just follow your heart. If you like her, stay with her. What if she wants money, then pay her.
No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
What other people think of you is none of your business.
You felt like she is the 1%, then do what you want to do with her.
What are the chances that you meet your 1%? Less than 1%. LOL.
Last 10 years, I met few 1%. But I wasn't ready and I am regretting that I didn't stay with her more time together.
Enjoy while you can.

PianoPlayer
08-26-15, 13:42
Colombia has one of the lowest rates of children living with two parents, even in Latin America. 11% of Colombian children live with NEITHER parent, and 27% live with a single parent.

http://worldfamilymap.org/2014/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/WFM-Figure31.jpg

In the US 23% of kids are with a single mom and 3% are with a single dad. The US rate is one of the highest for OECD (developed) countries.

www.oecd.org/els/soc/41919559.pdf

Nclpimp
08-26-15, 15:07
I personally banged a girl on pacino's site. She's been on that site 3 times. She was a free bee also. She is a single mother now and working a regular job so I can't share her but she still looks amazing and now has fake rack. I'm more like her Amante since she has a live in BF. Also in culioneros johanna Gonzalez is always available in Cali. Right now she is in Mexico but she comes to Cali all the time. Her rate is rather expensive but if that is a fantasy and can be had for 500 mil por la hora and it must be prepaid to the agency that promotes her. 1 HR really means one nut. If interested pm me. I will reply to those who contribute. Again I won't share my pacino girl but Johanna is available.

Them Culieros girls are in Cali and Barranquilla. They talk about it a bit in the set up. That was a good porn sight. Too bad they didn't keep up the home grown content.

Yep you have to do a lot of digging in Centro and Mayorista. If you have the time you can find a dime piece who is a total sweet heart. But who has time for all that? Hahahha!

Loutron has ups and downs. Try Energy, Abydos (loutons be team but still good), Loutron. And the Big clubs Phase 2 and Girls / La Isla (get numbers and book day time apts. The fees are insane!

Surfer500
08-26-15, 15:28
The reason why there are so many single mothers in certain countries is twofold. Cultural and Educational. In Eastern countries especially India and China as soon as an unmarried woman loses her virginity her chances of marriage to a 'suitable' man diminishes considerably so most women there try their best to remain virgins until they are married.

However, one can observe that in the West certain countries have a higher percentage of single moms than others. For example the number of single mothers in Europe and North America are significantly less than Latin America and the Caribbean. The reason being that the more educated women are more likely to use birth control than their less educated sisters.In India the majority of the population is Hindu, and approximately 70 % of the marriages are arranged, hence the proportion of single mothers is quite low compared to most other countries.

Ricker
08-26-15, 18:41
Hey Dude.
Just follow your heart. If you like her, stay with her. What if she wants money, then pay her.
No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
What other people think of you is none of your business.
You felt like she is the 1%, then do what you want to do with her.
What are the chances that you meet your 1%? Less than 1%. LOL.
Last 10 years, I met few 1%. But I wasn't ready and I am regretting that I didn't stay with her more time together.
Enjoy while you can.That's the truth brotha!!

SlamCity7777
08-26-15, 20:23
I have a question. Has any massage girl you've been with, ever gotten really wet? Sometimes they don't need lube but they never have gotten very wet, even the rare times they seem into it (like when they kiss me on my mouth first). Mostly they're usually dry with me. Maybe it's just me? I've dated normal Latina girls before in the US and usually they lubricate more than other girls.

Also, I might take one to hang out. Like going to movies, maybe travel with her. We got along really well despite language barrier (used google translate which was fun), she's a truly nice girl. I've seen maybe 50+ pro girls over my lifetime and wouldn't really want to hang out with 99% of them, but this one seems like would make a really good friend. What are your thoughts on this? Are they just normal girls making an extra buck, or are they troubled or forced into it?You're head and heart and cock will lie to you. Your gut never will!

Every girl is different. Roll with it. Do a day trip then a longer one before you travel with her. I've had many times a working became an "amiga" and we kicked in and chilled. It's fine. Just have you're crazy filter on. IF she starts being nuts. I mean stripper in USA nuts you got to pull the parachute and get out!

Be mindful you might not be the only one. You know?

Mr Enternational
08-26-15, 20:49
You're head and heart and cock will lie to you. Your gut never will!

Every girl is different. Roll with it. Do a day trip then a longer one before you travel with her. I've had many times a working became an "amiga" and we kicked in and chilled. It's fine. Just have you're crazy filter on. IF she starts being nuts. I mean stripper in USA nuts you got to pull the parachute and get out!

Be mindful you might not be the only one. You know?Well we know one side. But how does the girl feel about him? As I said before, maybe she is just doing business and performing good customer service. I will refer again to my favorite movie on the subject, Brooklyn's Finest. Richard Gere was a cop and seeing the same hooker for years. When he finally retired he went over and asked her to marry him. She told him that it wasn't that type of party. So for years he went on thinking there was something there when it really wasn't. The lady was just doing her job well.

SlamCity7777
08-27-15, 05:22
I personally banged a girl on pacino's site. She's been on that site 3 times. She was a free bee also. She is a single mother now and working a regular job so I can't share her but she still looks amazing and now has fake rack. I'm more like her Amante since she has a live in BF. Also in culioneros johanna Gonzalez is always available in Cali. Right now she is in Mexico but she comes to Cali all the time. Her rate is rather expensive but if that is a fantasy and can be had for 500 mil por la hora and it must be prepaid to the agency that promotes her. 1 HR really means one nut. If interested pm me. I will reply to those who contribute. Again I won't share my pacino girl but Johanna is available.Fair play. We all have private stashes of girls.

Tell me more about the Culiros girls? I'm interested in a few of the other girls. Is there a way to get a hold of them and film a scene? Not that Luchy girl. She got a bit of fame and yeah. There this Natasha girl.

Mr Enternational
08-28-15, 01:58
Random shots that I took in Medellin today while wearing flip-flops...

World Travel 69
08-28-15, 02:45
10 part series on Netflix. Starts Friday the 28th.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80025172

Knowledge
08-28-15, 03:17
I know you looked for guys in shorts and found them but as best I can tell most of the people in your chosen photos are wearing long pants. I never understood the baseball cap thing. I think most Colombians who are outdoors most of the day wear them, especially in the Centro. This discussion reminds me of the old joke about two people being surprised by a bear in the woods. You don't need to outrun the bear. The guy in shorts and flip flops is the one who has to avoid the problem, the guy dressed like most of the other people doesn't. It's all good, everybody should wear what makes them feel good.

Random shots that I took in Medellin today while wearing flip-flops...

Combo
08-28-15, 05:02
Random shots that I took in Medellin today while wearing flip-flops...It has definitely become more common to see Colombianos wearing shorts in MDE. However, it's still far from the norm.

Surfer500
08-28-15, 07:46
Random shots that I took in Medellin today while wearing flip-flops...So what's the point of your random shots that you took in Medellin today. And as far as wearing flip flops, well that will mark you as a foreigner even more than wearing shorts. I suggest you be careful down there as you sound as though you may be getting a lot of attention.

Mr Enternational
08-28-15, 09:00

https://www.netflix.com/title/80025172Thanks WT. Going on the Pablo Escobar tour tomorrow. By the way, Tom Cruise is in town shooting a movie about Pablo.

Just getting in from Fase 2. All I can say is WOW! We went right after sessioning at Conejitas. We just wanted to check the place out to see how the other half lives. Was disappointed when we arrived and had to pay 10k for entrance. Then I tried to get half a bottle of rum for 85k but the waiter said the limit on that was 3 people and we were a party of 5. The beer was 17k each, a big jump from the 5 and 6k that we paid at the lower tier strip clubs. We ended up getting a whole bottle of rum for 170k and with mixers and what not. Our total bill was 204k at the end of the night.

Anyway, when we first walked in I saw a chick that I fell in love with. Nevermind her though, because the chick on the stage was banging. Fuck that though, because chicks everywhere were banging! When the girl got off the stage and came around for tips I asked her how much to go to the room. She said 180k. Soon, my brother called this girl shaped like a blow up doll over and started to negotiate. She told him 180k as well. He countered with 150k. She wouldn't budge. Evidently there is a set price for all girls in this place, unlike the lower tier strip clubs. He went ahead and took her.

For me that set it off. Shit, it was only $53. My brother came back after the 40 minutes and was all smiles and saying what a freak his girl was. She let him take pictures and everything. I said fuck it then. I went to the girl that I saw when I walked in and told her that I would take her to the room, but she would have to tell me that she loved me when we were fucking. She agreed. It was a hell of a session. But my girl did not allow 1 picture. She said that she could see me outside of there and it would cost 200k for 2 hours. I declined. When I went back into the club my dad had gone to the room with a girl. The rest of us paid the bill and they were about to take off back to the hotel while I waited. As soon as we walked outside it was raining, and there comes my dad from the rooms with a shit-eating grin and his girl holding an umbrella over his head. He said he got pictures too, and that it was one of the best nights ever. We hopped in a car that was driven by one of the security guys from the club. When we got back to our hotel downtown he said the price was 8k.

I'm telling you. It was just like Rio when guys would go to 4x4 or Help and say they were not going to partake, but when they get in that atmosphere and see all of those dimes all of that stuff said before goes to shit. Fase 2 gets my vote! Will post my brother's pics later.

Forgot to mention that we were sitting right next to the stage and one of the girls let me fuck her with her vibrator when she was doing her routine.

Vitrea
08-28-15, 09:01

https://www.netflix.com/title/80025172Bro, thanks for the tip.

Mr Adventure
08-28-15, 22:33
Bro, thanks for the tip.From a reliable source, in the first episode. Swear to God.

Gannaton48
08-28-15, 22:39
150 k Been that price for a long time.Can you go to Mansion and just pick up a girl and bring her back to your own hotel without staying at Mansion?

Combo
08-28-15, 23:31
Can you go to Mansion and just pick up a girl and bring her back to your own hotel without staying at Mansion?No. As has been discussed many times on here, you can't just hang out there unless you are a paying guest. The exception is if you a good friends with Greg or Robert.

Mr Enternational
08-29-15, 00:48
Left Poblado where we got dropped off after the Pablo Escobar tour and headed to my favorite centro casa. We were 2 taxis deep. I got out not paying attention and saw 1 wingman walk in. I was about to walk in when I saw another wingman talking to someone and surrounded by a group of people. I went back to ask him what was going on. What the fuck? It was immigration right in front of the casa. And they wanted to see everyone's passport. There was also a lady with the Human Rights Division with them. And a bunch of neighbors in the street watching.

I was the only one with any type of ID so I busted out my passport card. They looked it over and said they wanted to see the document that I entered the country on. I told them thay nobody is going to carry their passport book in the street and risk it being lost. Right then they realized that the 1 wingman had escaped into the casa and sent someone in to get him.

He asked how long I had been in the country. Then he asked if I had entered in Medellin or Bogota. I told him that we were all from the USA and staying at a hotel downtown. He started keying the info that was on my ID into his phone. The wingman that they had detained gave him the card of the hotel we are staying. He called the hotel to verify everyone's passport (they make a copy when you check in).

Everything checked out and they let us go. We went upstairs to the casa and quickly picked some girls to go poke on and I took these pictures while waiting for my girl to get ready.

Knowledge
08-29-15, 01:56
Was anyone wearing shorts?

Left Poblado where we got dropped off after the Pablo Escobar tour and headed to my favorite centro casa. We were 2 taxis deep. I got out not paying attention and saw 1 wingman walk in. I was about to walk in when I saw another wingman talking to someone and surrounded by a group of people. I went back to ask him what was going on. What the fuck? It was immigration right in front of the casa. And they wanted to see everyone's passport. There was also a lady with the Human Rights Division with them. And a bunch of neighbors in the street watching.

I was the only one with any type of ID so I busted out my passport card. They looked it over and said they wanted to see the document that I entered the country on. I told them thay nobody is going to carry their passport book in the street and risk it being lost. Right then they realized that the 1 wingman had escaped into the casa and sent someone in to get him.

He asked how long I had been in the country. Then he asked if I had entered in Medellin or Bogota. I told him that we were all from the USA and staying at a hotel downtown. He started keying the info that was on my ID into his phone. The wingman that they had detained gave him the card of the hotel we are staying. He called the hotel to verify everyone's passport (they make a copy when you check in).

Everything checked out and they let us go. We went upstairs to the casa and quickly picked some girls to go poke on and I took these pictures while waiting for my girl to get ready.

Knowledge
08-29-15, 02:16
I am not a filmmaker but if he is the only one dressed that way, I think it is because the director wanted him to stand out and be noticed among the other Colombians.

From a reliable source, in the first episode. Swear to God.

Knowledge
08-29-15, 02:25
Maybe if enough people start doing it the Colombians will change, maybe they will ignore their national football team and start watching the L. A. Dodgers instead, maybe they will switch from Arepas to Denny's grand slam LOL!

It has definitely become more common to see Colombianos wearing shorts in MDE. However, it's still far from the norm.

Thunder5
08-29-15, 04:59
Can someone enlighten me on a typical Sunday & Monday at the mansion in terms of "when and where the invited Mansion girls congregate"?

For example, I'the like to stay there on a Sunday night and Monday night. (I'm staying Friday and Saturday night near Parque Lleras at a cheaper hotel).

With a Loutron visit Friday afternoon, a Fase Dos visit after midnight on Saturday, and a Monday afternoon visit at Adysos or New Life or Energy casa, when is the optimal time to HANG OUT at the common areas of the Mansion and to see, hang with, view the girls they have to offer there?

1. 8 pm or 10 pm on Sunday and Monday night at the Mansion?

2. Any girls hanging out during the day between noon and 8 pm? (Are they hanging at the pool or at the bar?

3. When I'm eating breakfast there's going to be 5 girls just sitting there at the breakfast table? (I'm kind of joking here, but perhaps 5 girls to choose from after some orange juice and eggs?

So in term of from best looking 9 or 10's, to the lower lookers of 5's & 6's, is this a realistic ranking / expectation of type of good looks of girl talent for a 4 night Medellin weekend: 1. Loutron 2. Adysos / NewLife / Energy 3. Fase Dos 4. Mansion girls (being not as good looking as the Loutron girls)?

I speak very little Spanish, but I'm definitely not afraid to visit the casas and the strip clubs. (I've been to casas / termas in Rio De Janiero, Been to the Tequila Rock club in Lima, Been to Hong Kong / Adelitas in Tijuana; and I had lots of fun with "No Spanish & Portuguese speaking skills" at all those places).

So is Mansion worth staying at Sun and Monday night? (I'm assuming less Mansion girls go there on Sun & Monday night rather than Fri / Sat groups of girls) . Or just go with plan be and stay 2 more nights at a hotel next to Parque Lleras and hook up with a Casa Aiffe girl and a La Dolce Vita Strip club girl instead, (and forgo the couple of sessions with Mansion girls and the 2 nights at the Mansion.).

What do you recommend? And when and where do the invited Mansion girls congregate throughout the day & evening? 8 pm at the hotel bar?

Iguana Six
08-29-15, 05:17
No. As has been discussed many times on here, you can't just hang out there unless you are a paying guest. The exception is if you a good friends with Greg or Robert.You can also pay the cover charge to hang out in the Cueva Bar in the basement at night.

Cubiche
08-29-15, 05:58
You can also pay the cover charge to hang out in the Cueva Bar in the basement at night.No you can not! As Combo and others have repeatedly stated if you are not a paying guest at the Mansion, you are not allowed entry into the building let alone hang in the bar which is in the building. The exception, as has also been repeatedly reported, is that you have the owner's specific OK for the bar and then are allowed to pay a cover charge. So to be clear, without OK non-guests are not allowed even if they want to pay cover charge.

ColombiaLover
08-29-15, 07:34
See my replies embedded below.

Can someone enlighten me on a typical Sunday & Monday at the mansion in terms of "when and where the invited Mansion girls congregate"?

For example, I'the like to stay there on a Sunday night and Monday night. (I'm staying Friday and Saturday night near Parque Lleras at a cheaper hotel).

With a Loutron visit Friday afternoon, a Fase Dos visit after midnight on Saturday, and a Monday afternoon visit at Adysos or New Life or Energy casa, when is the optimal time to HANG OUT at the common areas of the Mansion and to see, hang with, view the girls they have to offer there?

1. 8 pm or 10 pm on Sunday and Monday night at the Mansion? REPLY: Sundays and Mondays are obviously slower nights, unless there is someone in town who knows a lot of the girls or a group of guys want to party and they arrange to have a bunch of them called in. It's a tough call. Too early there will not be many. But if you go too late...and few guys have been hanging around...the chicas that were there may leave early. Split the difference and start at 9 p.m. If you are staying in the Mansion, it's easy enough to pop in and out...or just sit out in the lobby and see who comes through the front door...

DudeMan69
08-29-15, 08:28
I guess I googled the wrong mansion.

But anyone want to go to some electronic clubs with me? I'm 31 from NYC, really enjoy that kind of music. But no friends.

Vitrea
08-29-15, 10:01

Everything checked out and they let us go. We went upstairs to the casa and quickly picked some girls to go poke on and I took these pictures while waiting for my girl to get ready.Interesting. Which casa? Clearly that casa is popular and they targeted it. Helps to know which one it is. Thanks.

Almotu
08-29-15, 15:01
I guess I googled the wrong mansion.

But anyone want to go to some electronic clubs with me? I'm 31 from NYC, really enjoy that kind of music. But no friends.This looks interesting if you want to trek out there.

http://www.medellinliving.com/event/superfresh-day-concert/

Otherwise, there are electronica clubs in Parque Lleras. Try Babylon. You will mostly find a mix of reggaeton & electronica in most of the clubs. Try reading up here. . . http://www.medellinliving.com/nightlife/.

Mr Enternational
08-29-15, 15:33
Interesting. Which casa? Clearly that casa is popular and they targeted it. Helps to know which one it is. Thanks.Actually it is not popular at all and that is one of the reasons that it is my favorite. I have never seen a gringo there. (For that matter, the only casa I have seen a gringo at is New Life.) If they were out to target popular casas then no doubt they would have been in front of New Life instead. More guys come through that place than Grand Central Station. And right after our incident they left.

Soldierb11
08-29-15, 16:25

1. 8 pm or 10 pm on Sunday and Monday night at the Mansion?

2. Any girls hanging out during the day between noon and 8 pm? (Are they hanging at the pool or at the bar?

3. When I'm eating breakfast there's going to be 5 girls just sitting there at the breakfast table? (I'm kind of joking here, but perhaps 5 girls to choose from after some orange juice and eggs?..1. at the bar.

2. yes there are girls hanging out by the pool during the day, more active between 2-6 pm. The opens at 6 pm at which time the girls have to leave the pool and go there or go home.

3. there are usually no girls there at breakfast. The only exception would be girls that are finishing a TLN with someone else.

I'm not sure where you came up with your ranking of girls where Fase 2 was #3 behind some casas you named.

Yes Sundays and Mondays nights can be a little slower. I try to arrange something ahead of time. The afternoon BBQ on Sundays can sometimes have more girls and if I don't have a date I will find one there or call in.

Knowledge
08-29-15, 17:56
You know what, now that you mention it, I can't remember ever seeing a gringo except at New Life. I never really thought about it before. I agree with the Grand Central Station reference also. I personally find it nerve racking and unpleasant the way the "manager" paces the halls and barks orders to the mongers and girls. "sit there" "go walk past the guys in the front room. " I'm a weirdo because many other people love the place.

Actually it is not popular at all and that is one of the reasons that it is my favorite. I have never seen a gringo there. (For that matter, the only casa I have seen a gringo at is New Life.) If they were out to target popular casas then no doubt they would have been in front of New Life instead. More guys come through that place than Grand Central Station. And right after our incident they left.

Member #4398
08-29-15, 20:21
Actually it is not popular at all and that is one of the reasons that it is my favorite. I have never seen a gringo there. (For that matter, the only casa I have seen a gringo at is New Life.) If they were out to target popular casas then no doubt they would have been in front of New Life instead. More guys come through that place than Grand Central Station. And right after our incident they left.Mr. International,

It seems you want to keep that Casa for yourself and don't want us Gringos to spoil the girls with our dollars. Don't keep that Casa to yourself. Whats the point of you telling us about the incident and about how that Casa is your favorite? Share the name and address instead of teasing us about it.

Cerebro

StudPlayer
08-30-15, 03:43
Sexi.

Taken at Sexi facing the street.

Member #4398
08-30-15, 04:20
Sexi.
Taken at Sexi facing the street.Is this the casa StudPlayer? Why the mystery Mr. International? Taken from WT69 listing:

Sexy (Solo) Fantasias 1, (SS China) (Amsterdam), Calle 54 (Caracas) # 49-97, piso 3 F, Local 321, Inside see. See. El Cid, across from the gym on the 2nd floor you will see a gate and a staircase, go up. 10-15 Chicas. Prices: 36 k 30 min. 46 k 45 min. 60 k hour. Tel: 231 83 53. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10 am to 7 pm, Sundays and Holidays 11 am to 5 pm.

Old Parr
08-30-15, 04:30
Actually it is not popular at all and that is one of the reasons that it is my favorite. I have never seen a gringo there. (For that matter, the only casa I have seen a gringo at is New Life.) If they were out to target popular casas then no doubt they would have been in front of New Life instead. More guys come through that place than Grand Central Station. And right after our incident they left.It pays to keep things to yourself, and to only share common information, and I am sure this just reinforced that to you.

Gannaton48
08-30-15, 07:04
1. at the bar.

2. yes there are girls hanging out by the pool during the day, more active between 2-6 pm. The opens at 6 pm at which time the girls have to leave the pool and go there or go home.

3. there are usually no girls there at breakfast. The only exception would be girls that are finishing a TLN with someone else.

I'm not sure where you came up with your ranking of girls where Fase 2 was #3 behind some casas you named.

Yes Sundays and Mondays nights can be a little slower. I try to arrange something ahead of time. The afternoon BBQ on Sundays can sometimes have more girls and if I don't have a date I will find one there or call in.I will be in Medellin in a couple of weeks; read a lot of reports here and it seems to me that except for Lutron or Mansion (where obviously one has to stay to get girls), the other massage casas are mostly not good. Personally I am very much on BBBJ (CIM when possible) and it looks that Colombian girls (including escorts) mostly provide CBJ. WHo could tell me the one or other casa (price no problem) where I would be sure to get BBBJ?

Thanks brothers!

Puntz79
08-30-15, 14:09
Mr. International,

It seems you want to keep that Casa for yourself and don't want us Gringos to spoil the girls with our dollars. Don't keep that Casa to yourself. Whats the point of you telling us about the incident and about how that Casa is your favorite? Share the name and address instead of teasing us about it.

CerebroYes, but he could just throw out the name of the casa and it might not be true. Right? Favorite Casa in Centro. That's fine with me. If anything it probably makes me want to try and hit up more casas in Centro. Many people don't mention the names of all the chicas they are with, or all the places that they go, but still give detailed trip reports. I think that's what matters in the end, for me anyways.

Old Parr
08-30-15, 15:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

John Gault
08-30-15, 15:08
No you can not! As Combo and others have repeatedly stated if you are not a paying guest at the Mansion, you are not allowed entry into the building let alone hang in the bar which is in the building. The exception, as has also been repeatedly reported, is that you have the owner's specific OK for the bar and then are allowed to pay a cover charge. So to be clear, without OK non-guests are not allowed even if they want to pay cover charge.It really is no use they refuse to read the board for info. I think instead of giving them the answer it would be better to just post RTFF.

Iguana Six
08-30-15, 15:53
No you can not! As Combo and others have repeatedly stated if you are not a paying guest at the Mansion, you are not allowed entry into the building let alone hang in the bar which is in the building. The exception, as has also been repeatedly reported, is that you have the owner's specific OK for the bar and then are allowed to pay a cover charge. So to be clear, without OK non-guests are not allowed even if they want to pay cover charge.Cubiche, I'm not saying you are wrong, but. I did this exact thing just a few months ago. I went to visit a couple of friends who were staying there, was let in, went down to the bar, said greeted Robert, asked for permission to wait for my friends to get ready to leave, and the bartender collected my 50 k COP cover.

Maybe I am exceptional. The owners might recognize me as someone who has stayed at the Mansion a half dozen or so times, but it is not like I pulled one of the owners out of a burning helicopter in the war or anything.

Member #4394
08-30-15, 16:36
Looks like Sexi (club de amigas) on crra 45 D.

Is this the casa StudPlayer? Why the mystery Mr. International? Taken from WT69 listing:

Lefeu
08-30-15, 18:18
Looks like Sexi (club de amigas) on crra 45 D.

.The name of the casa does not really matter. I have visited casas over 7 trips in a span of 2 years. I noticed that the line up changes from visit to visit, on a regular basis. The best thing to do is to visit them all, as they are within walking distance of each other, at least for the ones in el centro. It does not take that much time to do that. Then, you will discover your favorite casa for that trip, but don't expect the same line up next time around. For me, NL has been the most consistent hence it is the first casa I hit when I am down there.

Mr Enternational
08-30-15, 18:53
Mr. International,

It seems you want to keep that Casa for yourself and don't want us Gringos to spoil the girls with our dollars. Don't keep that Casa to yourself. Whats the point of you telling us about the incident and about how that Casa is your favorite? Share the name and address instead of teasing us about it. I was not teasing. The main idea of my post was to inform the board that immigration is out on the streets checking passports, not that everyone should try my favorite casa. And now I have a new favorite that is a totally different style and a tier below that one. At this one you go in and sit and relax and drink and shoot the shit with the girls instead of them coming out from the back one at a time introducing themselves.
The name of the casa does not really matter. I have visited casas over 7 trips in a span of 2 years. I noticed that the line up changes from visit to visit, on a regular basis.Exactly. A girl that I hit at Sexi last time, I saw in New Life this time. One of the most beautiful women that I have ever seen in my life at a bar on Av de Grieff (just saw the street sign the other day; didn't previously know this was the name of the street) was nowhere to be found this time. And besides that, just like I don't keep tabs on girls' names, I have no idea of the name of most of the places I go to. I was just saying on here the other day that I didn't even know Poblado from Lleras, from Mayorista, from whatever other neighborhood names are thrown around on this board. Just drop me in the middle of centro and I will find my way from there.

Ricker
08-30-15, 19:03
Cubiche, I'm not saying you are wrong, but. I did this exact thing just a few months ago. I went to visit a couple of friends who were staying there, was let in, went down to the bar, said greeted Robert, asked for permission to wait for my friends to get ready to leave, and the bartender collected my 50 k COP cover.

Maybe I am exceptional. The owners might recognize me as someone who has stayed at the Mansion a half dozen or so times, but it is not like I pulled one of the owners out of a burning helicopter in the war or anything.Yes, interesting.

Did you wear shorts or a baseball cap?

LOL.

Of course to allow you to enter is at the discretion of the owners, claro!

In general, no, however, exceptions for known guys.

Member #4398
08-30-15, 19:12
Looks like Sexi (club de amigas) on crra 45 D..Thanks, I went to that Casa Club de Amigas Sexi at Cr 45 the no 57-67 in my last trip in May 2015. Another monger (Sam215) recommended it to me. And Gringos go to this place because the monger who recommended is a Gringo and I saw a Gringo dropping by with a local in the day of visit. It is a nice casa. But New Life Calle 56 (Bolivar) no 43-39, Zandaly Cr 47 No 57 A 34, Coffee Shop Cra 45 El Palo No 55-45, and Paris Cr 47 Sucre No 56-34 were better. They all have bathrooms in the rooms. To mi Casa Club de Amigas Sexi was a miss. The line up was not that good when I went. I took one girl anyway, and she was probably a 5 which I later downgraded to a 4 after seeing her belly chichos / handles that were well covered when she was dressed. She was a great performer thought. The casa has a mini bar to drink there with the girls or by yourself. The bathroom was outside the room something I don't like because I like to keep my eye in my things or take it to the bathroom whenever I shower and also like to shower with the girls because it help me asses how clean they are. They charge a viewing fee maybe 2 k or 3 k or a beer if you don't pick a girl. The viewing fee or the beer requirement is waved if you pick a chica.

Cerebro

Mr Enternational
08-30-15, 19:21
We were passing through Av de Grieff Friday night about to head to Conejitas when I spotted a nice chick. I told one of my wingmen to go jump on it. He came back saying that he was not going to take her because she wanted 60k, and besides that he wants to be in the strip club atmosphere to chill and drink and talk with the women. Fine by me. I will take second dibs and meet y'all in the strip club after.

I went up to her and asked if she was a model. I told her, "My friend said you want 60k, but I'm going to give you 50k." She said okay, but you pay the room. I said no. 50k is for everything. She said fine and I followed her around the corner to a short time motel.

This girl was a fucking BEAST in the sack. She had me holding on for dear life and screaming like a betch. And to tell the truth, I was kind of glad when it was over, because either she was trying to fuck me to death or break my dick off inside of her. She told me not to put her pictures on facebook (good thing ISG ain't facebook). You guys stay away though because it is much too dangerous. You wouldn't believe the stuff I have seen going on around there. It is better to try to get a girl from The Mansion or meet some prepagos on facebook or Colombian Cupid or whatever you guys do.

Member #4398
08-30-15, 20:06
We were passing through Av de Grieff Friday night about to head to Conejitas when I spotted a nice chick.
This girl was a fucking BEAST in the sack. She had me holding on for dear life and screaming like a betch. And to tell the truth, I was kind of glad when it was over, because either she was trying to fuck me to death or break my dick off inside of her. She told me not to put her pictures on facebook (good thing ISG ain't facebook). You guys stay away though because it is much too dangerous. You wouldn't believe the stuff I have seen going on around there. It is better to try to get a girl from The Mansion or meet some prepagos on facebook or Colombian Cupid or whatever you guys do.My congrats. That is fine smoking chica, a great catch.

Can you share a little why we should stay away from there while you are banging fucking model types like the one in the pic or share some of the stuff that we would not believe that you have seen going on around there. I am just curious.

Cerebro

Lmarcone
08-30-15, 20:45
Do you have a name or phone number?

We were passing through Av de Grieff Friday night about to head to Conejitas when I spotted a nice chick. I told one of my wingmen to go jump on it. He came back saying that he was not going to take her because she wanted 60k, and besides that he wants to be in the strip club atmosphere to chill and drink and talk with the women. Fine by me. I will take second dibs and meet y'all in the strip club after.

I went up to her and asked if she was a model. I told her, "My friend said you want 60k, but I'm going to give you 50k." She said okay, but you pay the room. I said no. 50k is for everything. She said fine and I followed her around the corner to a short time motel.

This girl was a fucking BEAST in the sack. She had me holding on for dear life and screaming like a betch. And to tell the truth, I was kind of glad when it was over, because either she was trying to fuck me to death or break my dick off inside of her. She told me not to put her pictures on facebook (good thing ISG ain't facebook). You guys stay away though because it is much too dangerous. You wouldn't believe the stuff I have seen going on around there. It is better to try to get a girl from The Mansion or meet some prepagos on facebook or Colombian Cupid or whatever you guys do.

Member #4394
08-30-15, 21:55
I was there in May too. I always see gringos at these casas including Sexi. The managers at Sexi are friendly and nice, plus I have never paid a presentation fee. All these casas are low-end casas, I usually expect one or two cuties out of 5-7 casas.

SavePros321
08-30-15, 22:14
You guys stay away though because it is much too dangerous. You wouldn't believe the stuff I have seen going on around there. It is better to try to get a girl from The Mansion or meet some prepagos on facebook or Colombian Cupid or whatever you guys do.Let's see:

-Point-and-click a chica online or at the Mansion vs. Trolling around Centro looking for a "diamond in the rough" streetwalkers

-Fucking on a clean bed with clean sheets at my place vs. A grungy 15k/hr rent-a-room with cum-stained sheets and cold showers in a sketchy part of town

I can't seem to conclude how I am not winning with my current strategy, LOL.

Surfer500
08-30-15, 23:39
You guys stay away though because it is much too dangerous. You wouldn't believe the stuff I have seen going on around there. It is better to try to get a girl from The Mansion or meet some prepagos on facebook or Colombian Cupid or whatever you guys do.Your right Mr. E it's best that all stay clear of the El Centro street scene. To sketchy with all that street trash where everything from the rooms by the day to the hookers per pop costing no more 30,000 COP or $ 10 US. My playground!

Surfer500
08-30-15, 23:50
I was not teasing. The main idea of my post was to inform the board that immigration is out on the streets checking passports, not that everyone should try my favorite casa. .Are you sure it was immigration checking Passports and not the military and / or police. As an example I have seen the military checking people for their Cedulas or ID's entering and leaving at different Metro stops. I was stopped one evening in a taxi around 1 AM going to Pargue LLeras and when asked for my ID I showed them a color copy of my passport and when they asked to see the original I told them it was in the security box in my apartment and they where welcome to come with me and see it if they wanted. After that they let me go.

Knowledge
08-31-15, 01:05
There is a third alternative. You can avoid the streetwalkers in favor of the casas. It's still a sketchy part of town but the odds are in your favor in the sense that you can go through 5 casa girls for the price of one sure thing at the gringo chateau. There are no wrong or right approaches. Everyone should do what they enjoy most.

Let's see:

-Point-and-click a chica online or at the Mansion vs. Trolling around Centro looking for a "diamond in the rough" streetwalkers

-Fucking on a clean bed with clean sheets at my place vs. A grungy 15k/hr rent-a-room with cum-stained sheets and cold showers in a sketchy part of town

I can't seem to conclude how I am not winning with my current strategy, LOL.

Almotu
08-31-15, 01:41

This girl was a fucking BEAST in the sack...She looks great, I would say she is NOT indicative of what's normally available in that area. You caught a cutie. How many were in your group when you found her & what time was it?
PM me if you wouldn't mind sharing her whatsapp info but I also know a lot of guys that just like the "strange" Bang 'them & forget 'them style! I only went there during the early morning but DeGrieff is a pale shell of what it used to be (which was a required taste in the olde days anyway). I found many of the bars boarded up & closed.

Almotu
08-31-15, 01:53
Let's see:

I can't seem to conclude how I am not winning with my current strategy, LOL.Different strokes for different folks. Your personal comfort level is definitely a factor. Point & Click with FB girls is not all it's cracked up to be especially with mediocre girls asking 200 K + taxi. Then the waiting for them to keep the appointment.

With casa girls, street girls, mayorista girls & strip club girls, there can a bit of interaction before you pull the trigger. Chat them up, buy them a beer, etc. Not everyone has a deep rolodex or is a great keyboard casanova.

The girl in Mr. E's photo with a FB page could ask for the going rate of 150 K, no problem.

Mr Enternational
08-31-15, 02:09
How many were in your group when you found her & what time was it?
PM me if you wouldn't mind sharing her whatsapp info but I also know a lot of guys that just like the "strange" Bang 'them & forget 'them style! I only went there during the early morning but DeGrieff is a pale shell of what it used to be (which was a required taste in the olde days anyway). I found many of the bars boarded up & closed.There were 4 of us at that time. It must have been about 7 pm or so. I don't get their info or name for that matter. I pay to ride the ride and move on to the next one. The night before I fucked one chick there and when I finished with her, told her to send any other random girl up to the room. Hell, for $9. 60 I couldn't lose. Didn't know I would have to pay the room again too though.

It is even different from January when I was there. I remember places all the way up the street being open and live. Now it was just that corner area. And Friday and Saturday nights are best. Glad I got to experience it before it totally went down.

Cursnoop
08-31-15, 02:48

This girl was a fucking BEAST in the sack. She had me holding on for dear life and screaming like a betch. And to tell the truth, I was kind of glad when it was over, because either she was trying to fuck me to death or break my dick off inside of her. She told me not to put her pictures on facebook (good thing ISG ain't facebook). You guys stay away though because it is much too dangerous. You wouldn't believe the stuff I have seen going on around there. It is better to try to get a girl from The Mansion or meet some prepagos on facebook or Colombian Cupid or whatever you guys do.Damn if that charges 50 K I would rent her for the night.

Colombia Jake
08-31-15, 17:19
In the past I have made quite a few posts trying to keep reason into the price of fun in Colombia. 300 K TLN is not out of line as it seems he was happy. 100 K for a tip is excessive.

As far as Jake one would think he would school his clients better on this being not Las Vegas or Miami.I can't cover everything but I do have a list of house rules that guys read when they get here but tipping isn't one of them! These girls don't get big tips that often so an occasional big tip isn't going to change her over night. If it happened on a regular basis it could be a problem but it doesn't happen that often. Couple of nice guys from California here and one fell in love with his rent a date and is seeing her again tonight before they cast off! If your here and want to have a girlfriend don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks,

Jake

Knowledge
08-31-15, 17:35
I always flash a foreign driver's license and I've never had a problem. Years ago, before driver's licenses had photos, I showed one in Shanghai to a traffic cop. She looked at it upside down and handed it back to me before waving me on. I laugh about that whenever I think about it. I wonder if I could tell if I was holding a mandarin text the right way without a photo to guide me.

Your right Mr. E it's best that all stay clear of the El Centro street scene. To sketchy with all that street trash where everything from the rooms by the day to the hookers per pop costing no more 30,000 COP or $ 10 US. My playground!.

Iguana Six
08-31-15, 22:04
Yes, interesting.

Did you wear shorts or a baseball cap?

LOL. No, baseball cap, a fishing cap with hooks in it, a "members only" jacket, a "swingers" scarf, and I made sure that the socks I wore with my sandals contrasted with my short pants. ;-)

Sam2015
08-31-15, 23:59
Looks like Sexi (club de amigas) on crra 45 D.This man knows his casas!

The name of the casa does not really matter. I noticed that the line up changes from visit to visit, on a regular basis. The best thing to do is to visit them all, as they are within walking distance of each other, at least for the ones in el centro. He is absolutely right here. Half the girls that were working at sexi amigas (the better-looking half) recently left for other casas.

Sam2015
09-01-15, 00:08
It is even different from January when I was there. I remember places all the way up the street being open and live. Now it was just that corner area. And Friday and Saturday nights are best. Glad I got to experience it before it totally went down.For anyone that missed the news, the National Police closed down about 20 places at the end of March. One of the casas (Afrodita / Bellsuites) remained closed, 2 briefly re-opened and now seem to have closed for good (Yakusa 2 and the one next to Zandalay).

http://www.elcolombiano.com/antioquia/seguridad/ocupan-21-inmuebles-en-el-centro-de-medellin-por-explotacion-sexual-LM1583508

Guerinto
09-01-15, 03:33
If anyone has any tips on learning Spanish it would be greatly appreciated. Also I noticed that I am awful when it comes to dealing with street girl so I need to work on that as well. After being back in the States for a month now there is no doubt that my next trip will be back to Medellin.I apologize in advance if this was already pointed out, but www.duolingo.com has worked well for me. I also use Google Translate for help and have an app with the entire language pack downloaded, so it works without internet. Chatting with chicas on Skype and Whatsapp works for me too and I listen to Spanish baseball broadcasts. Hopefully that trains my ear. Then there is speaking when I am there. Spending 6 months in Lima helped me a lot, along with 3 months the previous year.

I hope to go for a month in January.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I tend to wife up my first time and Latin American Cupid has been very good to me.

LifeIsABeach
09-01-15, 05:17
If anyone has any tips on learning Spanish it would be greatly appreciated. Also I noticed that I am awful when it comes to dealing with street girl so I need to work on that as well.I have spent various ways to learn Spanish years ago but not using it much even in Mexico, I have lost a lot. Just know very little basics at the moment. Before a trip, I look up classes in the local community colleges. The interaction with a live person and other students is very helpful. I am going to take evening classes from September at the local community college and refresh again in Spring before my Latin American trip next year. The plus is that the teacher is also Colombian too. That should help a bit.

Surfer500
09-01-15, 05:48
No, baseball cap, a fishing cap with hooks in it, a "members only" jacket, a "swingers" scarf, and I made sure that the socks I wore with my sandals contrasted with my short pants. ;-)Your a local now, and nobody is going to be giving you s second look. Not even the "rateros" because your going to to blend right in!

Vitrea
09-01-15, 06:24
I have spent various ways to learn Spanish years ago but not using it much even in Mexico, I have lost a lot. Just know very little basics at the moment. Before a trip, I look up classes in the local community colleges. The interaction with a live person and other students is very helpful. I am going to take evening classes from September at the local community college and refresh again in Spring before my Latin American trip next year. The plus is that the teacher is also Colombian too. That should help a bit.In my experience, most institutional teaching of languages sucks big time. They focus too much on grammar and lot of useless carp that does not help with conversation. I have tried community colleges, universities, private tutors and Rosetta stone. I find Pimsleur audio is the best bang for the buck but most importantly; at least for my brain, it is the most effective way to learn a language. Get an mp3 format and load it on your phone or some mobile device. Learning during commute saves time. Learning it in a car is the best as you need to practice by speaking out loud.

I am not fluent but what l speak, I speak well. I am repeatedly told that I don't have a "gringo accent". Pimsleur stresses pronunciation.

http://www.pimsleur.com/learn-spanish-latin-american#mp3.

You can find promotions and cheaper prices sometimes at resellers.

TellAll
09-01-15, 19:18
In my experience, most institutional teaching of languages sucks big time. They focus too much on grammar and lot of useless carp that does not help with conversation. I have tried community colleges, universities, private tutors and Rosetta stone. I find Pimsleur audio is the best bang for the buck but most importantly; at least for my brain, it is the most effective way to learn a language. Get an mp3 format and load it on your phone or some mobile device. Learning during commute saves time. Learning it in a car is the best as you need to practice by speaking out loud.

I am not fluent but what l speak, I speak well. I am repeatedly told that I don't have a "gringo accent". Pimsleur stresses pronunciation.

http://www.pimsleur.com/learn-spanish-latin-american#mp3.

You can find promotions and cheaper prices sometimes at resellers.When I'm in Asia to keep up on my Spanish. I use Yabla Spanish Website. It's only 10 bucks a month and I find it very helpful. You can try it for free.

Iguana Six
09-02-15, 01:21
Your a local now, and nobody is going to be giving you s second look. Not even the "rateros" because your going to to blend right in!I'm not sure which cologne goes better with this outfit. Hai Karate or Aramis?

DudeMan69
09-02-15, 01:50
Every time I went back to a casa to the same girl whom the first time was awesome and she initiates open lip kissing, it's been dull the 2nd time around. Run out of things to say. Am I the only one? Maybe language really is a barrier and I should give up dreams of dating anyone. It's really fun at first but once the basics are done, no more conversation.

Also what the hell is the mansion? A dating club? And someone said 60 k is a lot for a girl. Really? I've tipped girls 20 k before because they gave me really good oral without a condom, kissed me on my mouth, etc.

TellAll
09-02-15, 02:49
Every time I went back to a casa to the same girl whom the first time was awesome and she initiates open lip kissing, it's been dull the 2nd time around. Run out of things to say. Am I the only one? Maybe language really is a barrier and I should give up dreams of dating anyone. It's really fun at first but once the basics are done, no more conversation.

Also what the hell is the mansion? A dating club? And someone said 60 k is a lot for a girl. Really? I've tipped girls 20 k before because they gave me really good oral without a condom, kissed me on my mouth, etc.If you have to ask what the mansion is, you are in dire need of RTFF. After all you're getting it for free.

Gannaton48
09-02-15, 10:02

Also what the hell is the mansion? A dating club? And someone said 60 k is a lot for a girl. Really? I've tipped girls 20 k before because they gave me really good oral without a condom, kissed me on my mouth, etc.I have been asking here where / how to find BBBJ for sure in Medellin, nobody helped. Where did you get it? Which casa? Freelancers? Prepagos?

Thanks for help!

Soldierb11
09-02-15, 14:07

Also what the hell is the mansion? A dating club? And someone said 60 k is a lot for a girl. Really? I've tipped girls 20 k before because they gave me really good oral without a condom, kissed me on my mouth, etc.Yes if you don't speak Spanish you should probably give up the dream of dating a Paisa.

And as TellAll pointed out if you are on a Medellin thread and haven't heard of the mansion you haven't read much. The Mansion has been an institution for about a decade if not more.

ColombiaLover
09-02-15, 16:43
More times than not, a repeat with a working girl is not going to be as good the second time around. Maybe it's partially you (she's not "new" any more) and maybe it's partially her (she thinks that since you came back, you like her and she can get away with less service).

There are exceptions to the rule with some "stars," of course. But many of us will only do a particular working girl once or twice, partially for the reason you mention. Maybe it has to do with conversation and level of Spanish, but keep in mind that these are working girls who are not with you because they like you.

Dating anyone? If you are looking to date someone. And even consider a serious relationship. You are looking in the wrong place if you are thinking you can find that girl in the casa or strip club or the Mansion. Sure, many of them would rather not be doing what they are doing. But they become damaged goods for the most part. They know how to get money out of the gringo. I don't find any of these girls to be particularly good candidates for a "real" date or a "real" relationship.

If you want that, you need to spend more time in Medellin. Learning more SPanish and meeting normal people (outside of Poblado). Manybe you try ColombianCupido. Although there is a mix of prepagos and "normal" girls there. Don't both with RomanceLatina.

Good luck!

Also what the hell is the mansion? A dating club? And someone said 60 k is a lot for a girl. Really? I've tipped girls 20 k before because they gave me really good oral without a condom, kissed me on my mouth, etc.

ColombiaLover
09-02-15, 16:46
The reason no one has helped is because, to my knowledge, there is not such thing as "BBBJs-R-Us" in Medellin or anywhere else. In general, the Mansion girls give BBBJ (at least in my experience), partially because you are paying a premium price (150 K) compared to casas and what you can pay working girls you can find on your own.

Beyond that, it's hit or miss. Some casas forbid it (so they say). Some casas let the girls decide and you have to negotiate. When you go to a casa, ask the jefe or the mamasan whether it's even permitted. If so, find a girl you like and ask before you agree to a session.

Beyond that it's a crap shoot. Best thing to do is be honest and upfront about what you want and expect in exchange for the money you are willing to spend.

I have been asking here where / how to find BBBJ for sure in Medellin, nobody helped. Where did you get it? Which casa? Freelancers? Prepagos?

Thanks for help!

Gannaton48
09-03-15, 07:22
The reason no one has helped is because, to my knowledge, there is not such thing as "BBBJs-R-Us" in Medellin or anywhere else. In general, the Mansion girls give BBBJ (at least in my experience), partially because you are paying a premium price (150 K) compared to casas and what you can pay working girls you can find on your own.

Beyond that, it's hit or miss. Some casas forbid it (so they say). Some casas let the girls decide and you have to negotiate. When you go to a casa, ask the jefe or the mamasan whether it's even permitted. If so, find a girl you like and ask before you agree to a session.

Beyond that it's a crap shoot. Best thing to do is be honest and upfront about what you want and expect in exchange for the money you are willing to spend.Thanks, was my fear! To make it clear, I meant BBBJ during the intercourse, not necessarily to the end. It is really strange to get the feeling from reading all these posts that a city with so many sexy girls and providers would be extremely reluctant about BBBJ, which you get everywhere worldwide. Hard to believe.

SavePros321
09-03-15, 11:31
More times than not, a repeat with a working girl is not going to be as good the second time around. Maybe it's partially you (she's not "new" any more) and maybe it's partially her (she thinks that since you came back, you like her and she can get away with less service).

There are exceptions to the rule with some "stars," of course. But many of us will only do a particular working girl once or twice, partially for the reason you mention. Maybe it has to do with conversation and level of Spanish, but keep in mind that these are working girls who are not with you because they like you.
This is probably specific to casa and street chicas.

I have a few Mansion and FB chicas that I have banged consistently since I started going to Medellin in 2012. I was always under the impression that I would get tired of repeating with them, but they still impress me every trip.

Some have rolled off either because they now have Colombian or Gringo novios, or because I swap them out once I find myself a new GFE superstar to add to the harem.

As others have mentioned, language also plays a huge role in this instance as well. Moreso since you are spending more (face) time with these chicas as opposed to a casa setting.

Surfer500
09-03-15, 18:06
Thanks, was my fear! To make it clear, I meant BBBJ during the intercourse, not necessarily to the end. It is really strange to get the feeling from reading all these posts that a city with so many sexy girls and providers would be extremely reluctant about BBBJ, which you get everywhere worldwide. Hard to believe.I suspect you have limited Spanish speaking skills, hence the problems your having getting a BBBJ which I know is not an issue for many members on this board.

DudeMan69
09-04-15, 04:21

Beyond that it's a crap shoot. Best thing to do is be honest and upfront about what you want and expect in exchange for the money you are willing to spend.I've gotten 5-10 BBBJs, maybe at a 10-20% rate, and never asked for it (in fact I'm a little scared of STDs). It makes it all that much more exciting when she just goes for it. One time I saw a girl, she used a condom. Second time I ate her out, she pushed me back and went for it without a condom.

I never ask for anything because it could kill the mood. Some tell me to eat them out, some stop me. One girl stopped me from kissing her neck, needless to say I lost my boner. Speaking of which, I've lost my boner several times, and one time the girl asked if I wanted a different girl. She saw me eyeing other girls before we went in, I felt so bad.

Some of them have asked for my WhatsApp and I just ignored them. Maybe I should just go out with one sometime, at least someone to party with. The good girls in this city are too good for me.

Vitrea
09-04-15, 04:42
I have been asking here where / how to find BBBJ for sure in Medellin, nobody helped. Where did you get it? Which casa? Freelancers? Prepagos?

Thanks for help!No body should help you. Don't take any offense but clearly this is not your first time mongering as you are planning trips from Macau to Medellin. But you never contributed. All 7 of your posts are questions. If everyone posts only questions, who is responsible for answers? This is a forum built on a foundation of reciprocity.

Vitrea
09-04-15, 04:46
When I'm in Asia to keep up on my Spanish. I use Yabla Spanish Website. It's only 10 bucks a month and I find it very helpful. You can try it for free. My problem with website learning is that you have to sit in front of a computer. When I have free time to spend on a computer I am watching free porn or I am on ISG spoon feeding rookies and free loaders who refuse to read the forum. Isn't that more fun? He he.

Puntz79
09-04-15, 05:18
I've gotten 5-10 BBBJs, maybe at a 10-20% rate, and never asked for it (in fact I'm a little scared of STDs). It makes it all that much more exciting when she just goes for it. One time I saw a girl, she used a condom. Second time I ate her out, she pushed me back and went for it without a condom.

I never ask for anything because it could kill the mood. Some tell me to eat them out, some stop me. One girl stopped me from kissing her neck, needless to say I lost my boner. Speaking of which, I've lost my boner several times, and one time the girl asked if I wanted a different girl. She saw me eyeing other girls before we went in, I felt so bad.

Some of them have asked for my WhatsApp and I just ignored them. Maybe I should just go out with one sometime, at least someone to party with. The good girls in this city are too good for me.Have you thought about maybe mongering isn't for you? You're feeling bad about losing your boner. Get on some V or just take a break and find a proper girlfriend. No offense, but this is a hobby where when you start to feel bad about some things as you've indicated a few times now, it's not something you can really enjoy. You felt bad for eyeing other girls? I'd reconsider the hobby. It might not be the right time for you. And that could change in the future.

You're scared of killing the mood and asking for things. This is a hobby where you're asking the girl to let you stick your dick in her and you'll pay her. And she knows that. So she expects you to ask her.

NCal2014
09-04-15, 05:37

This girl was a fucking BEAST in the sack. She had me holding on for dear life and screaming like a betch. And to tell the truth, I was kind of glad when it was over, because either she was trying to fuck me to death or break my dick off inside of her. She told me not to put her pictures on facebook (good thing ISG ain't facebook). You guys stay away though because it is much too dangerous. You wouldn't believe the stuff I have seen going on around there. It is better to try to get a girl from The Mansion or meet some prepagos on facebook or Colombian Cupid or whatever you guys do.This girl is smokin!!

Gannaton48
09-04-15, 07:39
No body should help you. Don't take any offense but clearly this is not your first time mongering as you are planning trips from Macau to Medellin. But you never contributed. All 7 of your posts are questions. If everyone posts only questions, who is responsible for answers? This is a forum built on a foundation of reciprocity.Well Vitrea if you would reason for 2 seconds, you might admit that one asks this type of questions before the trip, not after, right? That's exactly my case. How could I write a report before being in these places? Tell me! But be reassured, after coming back I will contribute correctly. Are we OK?

AznJ518
09-04-15, 14:24
I like to ask you guys. If they are Chica friendly hotels other than mansion or the apartments and condos are a better option when it comes bringing girls back? Let me know thanks.

THMiami
09-04-15, 17:06
I like to ask you guys. If they are Chica friendly hotels other than mansion or the apartments and condos are a better option when it comes bringing girls back? Let me know thanks.I'm going on my first trip to Medellin next week. A friend and I rented a two bedroom apt a half block away from Parque Lleras via Airbnb. The plan is to visit multiple casas by day and meet civi or semi-pro ladies by night at the Parque. I speak fluent Spanish but my partner-in-crime does not. Hopefully this will not deter us from convincing two hotties (or more) to come back to the apt and party with us.

Thanks to the entire board, your input has helped immensely in setting up this first "hobby" trip.

I look forward to writing a full report when we get back.

As always, suggestions are extremely appreciated.

DudeMan69
09-04-15, 19:32
Have you thought about maybe mongering isn't for you? You're feeling bad about losing your boner. Get on some V or just take a break and find a proper girlfriend. No offense, but this is a hobby where when you start to feel bad about some things as you've indicated a few times now, it's not something you can really enjoy. You felt bad for eyeing other girls? I'd reconsider the hobby. It might not be the right time for you. And that could change in the future.

You're scared of killing the mood and asking for things. This is a hobby where you're asking the girl to let you stick your dick in her and you'll pay her. And she knows that. So she expects you to ask her.Very good post man. Perhaps you're right, I'm a fool and probably just looking for love in the wrong places. Can't help but see them as humans with feelings.

Maybe I'll go try one of those girls who have absolutely no interest in me. Like when they shake my hand they look like they're so miserable. Then I won't feel bad about anything.

ColombiaLover
09-04-15, 21:40
The advice you got was good. You are looking for love in the wrong place. But you are looking for sex in the right place. The girls are human beings with feelings, but keep in mind that they'd screw you over in a heartbeat, in most cases. They are in it for the money. They need the money. And they are experts at making you feel special. Like you are the only guy for them. Or the one that will rescue them. But if you could only read their FB and Whatsapp accounts, you'd find out otherwise. Words and phrases like "bebe" and "amor" and "corazon" and "te quiero mucho" are just words to them when they use them with you. In fact, they are just words to me now too. I use them with chicas all of the time.

You do need to find a girl that has some interest, otherwise your session will be bad. But don't mistake interest in having sex with you for money with interest in love and a relationship.

If you can't separate the hobby from your desire for a relationship, then I agree with the OP that you need to stop mongering and work on a relationship. Or limit your mongering to a massage and a BJ. To make it less personal.

Very good post man. Perhaps you're right, I'm a fool and probably just looking for love in the wrong places. Can't help but see them as humans with feelings.

Maybe I'll go try one of those girls who have absolutely no interest in me. Like when they shake my hand they look like they're so miserable. Then I won't feel bad about anything.

ColombiaLover
09-04-15, 21:43
If you have money and are willing to spend it, lack of Spanish will not be an issue! Money talks in all languages. He has you to translate if needed.

I'm going on my first trip to Medellin next week. A friend and I rented a two bedroom apt a half block away from Parque Lleras via Airbnb. The plan is to visit multiple casas by day and meet civi or semi-pro ladies by night at the Parque. I speak fluent Spanish but my partner-in-crime does not. Hopefully this will not deter us from convincing two hotties (or more) to come back to the apt and party with us.

Thanks to the entire board, your input has helped immensely in setting up this first "hobby" trip.

I look forward to writing a full report when we get back.

As always, suggestions are extremely appreciated.

World Travel 69
09-05-15, 00:01
Call a hotel on the Hotel / Apartment thread and ask them.

The phone call should US $2-3 dollars.

Or email them.

I like to ask you guys. If they are Chica friendly hotels other than mansion or the apartments and condos are a better option when it comes bringing girls back? Let me know thanks.

Combo
09-05-15, 04:36
If you have money and are willing to spend it, lack of Spanish will not be an issue! Money talks in all languages. He has you to translate if needed.I agree. While Spanish is nice and can enrich the experience, it's by no means necessary. I've met dozens of guys over the years in MDE who speak virtually none, yet seem to have the time of their lives. Hell, many have been back multiple times and still know next to no Spanish.

AznJ518
09-05-15, 05:42
My first time in Medellin with my buddy, we need some help on places to go at night hangout and pickup and meet other than mansion? Any recommendations?

Vitrea
09-05-15, 08:00
Well Vitrea if you would reason for 2 seconds, you might admit that one asks this type of questions before the trip, not after, right? That's exactly my case. How could I write a report before being in these places? Tell me! But be reassured, after coming back I will contribute correctly. Are we OK?Sounds like you got my point so yes we are good.

Surfer500
09-05-15, 16:36
My first time in Medellin with my buddy, we need some help on places to go at night hangout and pickup and meet other than mansion? Any recommendations?If your proficient in Spanish, and don't need a beauty queen, there are plenty of girls early in the evening in and around the Museum Antoquia that if you invite them to dinner you would be surprised what would happen. As an example last night I was walking around 8 PM in Botero Plaza and started talking with a women selling incense. She begged me to buy some incense for 1,000 pesos. I did and asked her if she was hungry. We went and had some chicken and she was telling me her story, she was in her thirties with a cute little body. After dinner I asked her what she was going to do and she said she was going to try to sell more incense. She had twenty pieces to sell and was trying to earn 20,000 pesos. I just kind of looked at her and then she said, can I go to your Hotel with a funny grin. I looked at her as though I was surprised and said I don't want any misunderstandings so I will give you 20,000 pesos. We get to my room at the Premier Plaza, we get naked and hit the shower together. We play around on the bed, she is into kissing and starts giving me a BBBJ without prompting. I probably could of barebacked her without a word being said but covered up.

So if your looking for fun it can be had very inexpensively in El Centro, but don't expect a selection of beauty queens like at the Mansion but the service will probably be better. Also, if you don't speak any Spanish you will have a difficult time in El Centro, I was very challenged myself with this one. Good Luck.

Combo
09-05-15, 17:16
If your proficient in Spanish, and don't need a beauty queen, there are plenty of girls early in the evening in and around the Museum Antoquia that if you invite them to dinner you would be surprised what would happen. As an example last night I was walking around 8 PM in Botero Plaza and started talking with a women selling incense. She begged me to buy some incense for 1,000 pesos. I did and asked her if she was hungry. We went and had some chicken and she was telling me her story, she was in her thirties with a cute little body. After dinner I asked her what she was going to do and she said she was going to try to sell more incense. She had twenty pieces to sell and was trying to earn 20,000 pesos. I just kind of looked at her and then she said, can I go to your Hotel with a funny grin. I looked at her as though I was surprised and said I don't want any misunderstandings so I will give you 20,000 pesos. We get to my room at the Premier Plaza, we get naked and hit the shower together. We play around on the bed, she is into kissing and starts giving me a BBBJ without prompting. I probably could of barebacked her without a word being said but covered up.

So if your looking for fun it can be had very inexpensively in El Centro, but don't expect a selection of beauty queens like at the Mansion but the service will probably be better. Also, if you don't speak any Spanish you will have a difficult time in El Centro, I was very challenged myself with this one. Good Luck.I'm guessing his group would probably feel more at home in Parque Lleras and some of the strip clubs. Though you can definitely find some gems in Centro, it's not really a place to party.

Also, I'm not sure I'd call most girls at the Mansion "beauty queens. " There are some hot ones for sure, but the majority are nothing special for Medellin.

Don Smith 10
09-06-15, 03:23
My first time in Medellin with my buddy, we need some help on places to go at night hangout and pickup and meet other than mansion? Any recommendations?Mayorista, parque llera or downtown bar is the best bet at night. Bar conejitas or barra ejecutivo at downtown has 20 plus chicas available after 9 pm.

GFE is up to you and up to the chicas.

AznJ518
09-06-15, 04:37
The bars to pickup el centro and downtown. Is it safe to go at night?

Mr Enternational
09-06-15, 07:55
Evidently in New Life the girls are able to set their own prices. My brother chose a girl and the manager said, "She gets 70 K. " Needless to say, my brother said fuck that shit and chose another girl for the normal price.

Combo
09-06-15, 08:06
The bars to pickup el centro and downtown. Is it safe to go at night?Mayorista is pretty safe, as long as you don't stray too far from the main area. It's a fairly well-policed area.

El Centro after dark is fucking dangerous. Against my best judgment, I have wondered around there at night a few times, but I really don't recommend it unless you get a thrill out of danger.

Surfer500
09-06-15, 16:29
Mayorista is pretty safe, as long as you don't stray too far from the main area. It's a fairly well-policed area.

El Centro after dark is fucking dangerous. Against my best judgment, I have wondered around there at night a few times, but I really don't recommend it unless you get a thrill out of danger.I have no problem after dark walking around the Botero Plaza & Museum area as it is patrolled by the police, in fact they use the Premier Plaza Hotel as kind of like a substation. I dress and can pass for a local, however I'm always looking around me in all directions, especially after 9 PM when everything shuts down. I've been having a blast there the past two nights.

As far as other areas walking around at night in El Centro, well it's almost like a ghost town and looks scary and I don't venture far away from the Botero Plaza and surrounding areas. For an obvious gringo I agree with you, El Centro at night is not a place to be wandering around at night.

MadVillian
09-06-15, 17:47
Evidently in New Life the girls are able to set their own prices. My brother chose a girl and the manager said, "She gets 70 K. " Needless to say, my brother said fuck that shit and chose another girl for the normal price.What's chicas name? So we know who it is. First I heard of this at New Life.

Combo
09-06-15, 18:51
I have no problem after dark walking around the Botero Plaza & Museum area as it is patrolled by the police, in fact they use the Premier Plaza Hotel as kind of like a substation. I dress and can pass for a local, however I'm always looking around me in all directions, especially after 9 PM when everything shuts down. I've been having a blast there the past two nights.

As far as other areas walking around at night in El Centro, well it's almost like a ghost town and looks scary and I don't venture far away from the Botero Plaza and surrounding areas. For an obvious gringo I agree with you, El Centro at night is not a place to be wandering around at night.Do you see a lot of chicas right round Botero Plaza? I usually walk down a few blocks on DeGrieff. In my experience, it seemed there was more action in that area. And certainly more danger. Walked into a few places with girls snorting Coke right out in the open.

Don Smith 10
09-06-15, 19:06
Do you see a lot of chicas right round Botero Plaza? I usually walk down a few blocks on DeGrieff. In my experience, it seemed there was more action in that area. And certainly more danger. Walked into a few places with girls snorting Coke right out in the open.I go to De grieff area at night myself sometimes, but it's not that dangerous. This area has lots of local bar and street worker. Since I go there a lot, I get along with local. But plaza botero area is safer and if you are patient and lucky, you can meet real gem.

Don Smith 10
09-06-15, 19:12
I go to De grieff area at night myself sometimes, but it's not that dangerous. This area has lots of local bar and street worker. Since I go there a lot, I get along with local. But plaza botero area is safer and if you are patient and lucky, you can meet real gem.Let me add one more point.

If you don't know where to go, then it is dangerous at night at centro.

Don Smith 10
09-06-15, 19:29
Evidently in New Life the girls are able to set their own prices. My brother chose a girl and the manager said, "She gets 70 K. " Needless to say, my brother said fuck that shit and chose another girl for the normal price.Wow. I thought I am a expert about New Life, but I did't know that. Whenever I go to New Life, I wait inside of chicas waiting room. I saw 1 real cutie which doesn't line up with another chicas when there is a new client. She has beautiful body and face. Maybe scale 9 out of 10. But she only take a client who had session with her before.

Surfer500
09-06-15, 23:13
Do you see a lot of chicas right round Botero Plaza? I usually walk down a few blocks on DeGrieff. In my experience, it seemed there was more action in that area. And certainly more danger. Walked into a few places with girls snorting Coke right out in the open.There's a ton of Chicas sitting all over the place in Botero Plaza on the benches, in front of the Museum, in front of the Church, by the public phones in front of the church. They are all street girls not working out of the bars and I have been quoted as low as 10,000 COP with the going rate at about 15,000 to 20,000 COP which I believe is the locals rate. Most are pretty raunchy but there are some exceptions. I went with one last night that quoted me 20,000 COP and she did such a good job I gave her 30,000 COP and she said I was very kind. To work the street girls you need to have your own room. I treat the girls well, sometimes I take them out for food, buy them drinks / snacks and get serviced well. I don't like the casa's as they are to controlled but I know some guys swear by them.

I have never seen any one snorting coke but there are lots of glue sniffers called sacaleros. The street alongside the Museum is what I call sacalero row as most of the girls are sniffing away and are as high as a kite. Need to be careful as the sacaleros can be agresivo if your an obvious gringo. I stay clear of them. There's also a collection from time to time of ladyboys that hang to the left of the Church in the afternoons and in the evening. I stay clear of them as well. I don't like the Avenida De La Grief bar scene as the girls are to hardcore.

The danger factor is totally a function of whether you look and / or dress like a foreigner or gringo.

Mr Enternational
09-06-15, 23:24
What's chicas name? So we know who it is. First I heard of this at New Life.I don't keep up with hookers' names. I can't even remember the names of the regular chicks that I have. I will ask my brother though, because he was writing the names of the ones he liked in his phone as they came out.

He said he does not remember but he thinks it starts with A.

Iguana Six
09-07-15, 00:09
My first time in Medellin with my buddy, we need some help on places to go at night hangout and pickup and meet other than mansion? Any recommendations?Parque Lleras. Freelancers.

Iguana Six
09-07-15, 00:13
Went to Massajes Aiffe, a centro area casa de cita. Calle 57, #43-27 sobre avenida Argentina 311-761-9850 (cell) 254-51-39 landline.

Excellent selection, good prices, chicas make their inroductions in lingerie so WWYIWYG.

Member #4398
09-07-15, 01:24
Fellow mongers, I found this very useful website with tons of whatsapp numbers and pics of prepagos. Many independent girls here but watch out for agencies advertising different girls with the same number. I got a some numbers of some cute independents, some with apartments and some without just after a few minutes of browsing through and most replied after a few minutes with their rates and location in Medellin. I am compiling a list of contacts from here for my next trip. Check it out at:

http://co.mundosexanuncio.com/b/escorts-y-putas/antioquia/medellin/whatsapp

Cerebro.

Member #4398
09-07-15, 02:04
http://qcostarica.com/american-arrested-in-costa-rica-for-promoting-sex-tourism/

Bad year for Cubadave, first he had to leave DR due to similar accusations and now CR. I know this is not the CR forum, but just thought many be interested in reading this. Cerebro.