PDA

View Full Version : Georgetown

Admin
05-14-02, 04:36
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Nibu Raphael
09-17-02, 00:41
Hi can someone make an updated report on the sex scene in Georgetown? Is The Sherrif and Tennesse club still happening? How is the Demico house doing? How young are the girls at the first two clubs? What is that Tower Hotel all about? Is Albertstown or albertsville still very dangerous? How about for Amatuer Action in the discos of Georgetown? What about corruption with The Police? Asian Girls verse Black Girls in Georgetown? How about the restaraunts and food stalls in Georgetown? How about the beer in Guyana? Ok All in all The Clubs,The Action on Sherrif and Tennesse streets? The Massage places,Other Hooker zones even info on Sex Shops if they exist in Georgetown... Signing Off >>> Nibu R......

Alan
04-23-03, 07:13
Guyana remains a goldmine of sexual opportunity. Look out for crime. But the sex is worth it. Not much anal action. But it is available if you work hard at it. Will set you back about $30.

Alan
01-13-04, 14:47
Guys,

What I have proposed for Suriname also holds for Guyana. Let's go booty hunting together in this poor South American country. English is the official language and the girls are all willing participants in your sexual dreams.

Anal sex is a bit more difficult here but we can benefit from teamwork. Let's share information on who gets the ass job from one of the beautiful black Guyanese ladies. We can also do some bulk lube purchasing and save a little money.

A lot of pretty young girls are also working the circuit. Wonderful tight action is therefore available.

Alan

Redskins Rule
02-03-04, 14:54
Went for a visit late 2003. Found the country surprisingly poorer than I ever expected and the danger there is real. Do not wear any type of jewelry, gold, silver, or otherwise. Observe the locals and dress as they do and take a cab everywhere you go, even if its just across the street. It may look safe, but it is a very rough rough country.

With that said, head to Sherriff Street. I went to Sheriff Street on a Friday night and after wasting time at about 4 bars on Sheriff Street that had less than 5 people in them each, I head over to the Tennessee and still no one, so I headed over to the club called the Sheriff. Jackpot! About 20 girls sitting around the bar in short dresses. Dark black girls, Indians, some Hispanic, all sizes. Some big butts, some big titties, all of them dressed and looking like prostitutes. Get there around 10, buy the girl you want a drink and name your price to come back with you to your hotel for the night. A lot of the girls are too shy or nonpro to name their own price. Average wage in the country is about $20 a week at a good job. Talked to one dark girl who said she worked in French Guiana and Suriname sometimes as well. She informed me that you can rent a room over top of the club for only $5 so up we went. No TV, but a shower and surprisingly clean. Gave good BBBJ and wonderful sex, said she was 22, very pretty and no rushing. Came back downstairs and she preceded to dance and grind on me for the next hour or so. Found this Indian girl staring at me and I asked her how much to back to my room, she said $20 as well so we jumped a taxi and off we went. She was a nonpro who just said she needed money, but she was very intimidated by my equipment (which is average size) and wanted to end after about 10 minutes. Said she had only been with Indian men before and that I was too big and it was lasting too long, so she offered to give me back $10 to stop and just take her back to the club. So I asked her what time it closed, she said like 4am, so I went on back with her.

Got back to the club and we went our seperate ways. Saw this skinny girl with tight jeans on dancing crazy so I went over to her and asked her to come back to the hotel, she said not till the club closed, so she kept dancing with me, and the 1st girl walked back through and literally clawed me on my arm. I guess she was jealous. Then at the club, they did a strip/lap dance show with just about 2 girls, but no nudity. Thick girls dancing. Then at the end of the night the skinny girl came back to find me and said lets go. We went back to my hotel and there we humped for about 2 hours for free. No charge. Then I was kind of hinting for her to go back home. She said ok let me make a phone call first. At that point, I dont know who she talked to, but when she mentioned American someone on the phone told her to ask for $20 US. I tried and give her like $5US but the person on the phone told her $20, so she started going through my luggage and belongings like a crazy woman. So I finally just told her to give me the $5 back and I'd give her the $10 that the Indian girl had handed to me. She took that and I told one of the cabbies to drive her ass home ASAP. She was a big pain in the ass. After that I didnt go back out the rest of the time there. However I did fuck 3 women I never met before in one evening for under $50 including cab, hotel, and drinks.

The pros for Guyana, cheap drinks, favorable exchange rate.

The cons, very very dangerous even though it doesnt appear that way. Cabs are only $1.50 US so always take a cab no matter where you go. If you are a tourist everyone will be watching you nonstop. So dont be predictable ie going to the same place at the same time everyday. If you are white, causian, European, etc do not bother going. I was there for 5 days and never saw not one white person in the country anywhere. I ate at the best restaurants, shopped and drank. The cabdriver said they've seen them before but they always go out to resorts in the forest, they dont stay in the city. I didn't even see lightskin blacks in the nightclubs, I'm black and I was about the lightest thing in there and I stood out. So if you're white and going to Georgetown, you maybe better off flirting with the front desk girl or hiring a huge cabdriver to walk around with you. Very dangerous country.

PM me if you have any questions.

I will try and find some pics to contribute.

Alan
04-04-04, 01:40
guys,

guyana is still worth its weight in gold (pussy). sheriff street is still rocking, but look out for the **** girls. a guyanese prison is not a nice place to be. anal is still pretty tough to find. some girls will say yes and will immediately change their mind and say that your cock is too big. so, make sure you have a guaranteed deal before assuming you're going to get to poke the tight, brown hole. will set you back about 30 bucks.

alan

Ndara
08-15-04, 00:46
What is said earlier about Georgetown is still accurate. Sheriff disco and Tennesse on sheriff street are the places where you could find most girls available for sex. Buddyīs on the same stret didnīt have many hookers, but a lot of people and is a great place to go before you hit the above mentioned places.
Prices are betwen 10-30 us$, maybe less if you bargain well or just want a quickie. When I was there, there were mostly black hookers around but a few indian girls as well. I only chose black girls so canīt say if there is a different price or not for the indians.
An earlier post said that if you are white youīd better stay away from Sheriff street, which I donīt agree with (although of course as elsewhere you have to be careful). I am a young caucasian and I had no problem whatsoever( of course maybe I was just lucky) there and most people seemed happy to have me there, and there were never any problems with overcharging etc. Sure I didnīt see many white faces at sheriff street, so if that makes you feel uncomfortable, then maybe you should stay away and choose neighbouring Suriname instead where there are many more white faces.

There are quite a few nice places to stay in the neighbourhood Kitty, with A/C rooms with TV for around 30 us$, and a taxi from there to sheriff street cost just a little more than 1 us$ and there is no need to bargain as they never overcharge. Forgot the name of the place I was staying at but it was Girlfiendly and they didnīt charge anything for the girl.

The food in Guyana is quite ok. There are a lot of chinese restaurants and creole restaurants and few serving international dishes

some good websites about Guyana
http://www.guyana.org/
http://www.visitgt.com

If BB sex is what you fancy Guyana might be your best bet in South America, but I guess HIV is running quite high there as well as there were almost daily programmes about HIV prevention on the local tv.

Guyana is well worth going to and if you fancy beaches there are some nice ones not too far away from Georgetown.

GK Roberts
10-11-04, 21:07
alan,

don't assume that mongers are risking prison in guyana. the age of consent there is not 18, but a much lower number, as is the case in other places around the world. so what you think is '****' may not be. and to hell with the law about prosecution in your home country, that b.s. is legally unsound and was created by asshole politicians looking to make brownie points with feminists.

Azil
11-08-04, 01:23
According to www.ageofconsent.com, the legal age in Guyana is 13. I'm not recommending anything -- I'm just pointing it out. I'd be a bit nervous about putting my life/freedom on the line for a 13yo, even if my tastes ran in that direction -- 18 or thereabouts is quite young enough from my vantage point.

Alan
12-09-04, 19:02
I am in Guyana for this week. Things have not changed. Up to my old tricks as usual last night. Went to the notorious Sherrif Street (about 2 bucks from the Tower Hotel).

Met Sandra at Tennessee nightclub. 40 bucks for bbbj and some wonderful anal action.

Alan

Redskins Rule
01-10-05, 01:41
Visited a few more times and things are slightly higher now. Also a new strip club opened up downtown directly across the street from one of the hotels. Its all Brazilian women though, which is not really a bad thing. They give butt naked lap dances, but their attitudes were horrible.

The city of Georgetown is still rough. Very rough, so be careful. Once again I stayed a month in Georgetown and did not see any white/caucasians there the whole time anywhere not even in my hotels. I will not say that things are any more dangerous for people of European descent than it is for anyone else there, but if you go there hohunting you will stand out. It seems though that everything in the country can be fucked. So........

Happy Ho Hunting All!

Alan
05-09-05, 17:02
Where did everybody go?

Pakman69
05-15-05, 21:37
Sheriff Street is the place to be in Guyana. There are many bars on both sides of the street. Two famous ones ar Tennessee Bar and Sheriff Bar. Most of the working girls are black but there are some Indians and AmeriIndians working. If you have not had one of these bauties, it is a treat. Most will go for short term for Guyanese $5,000 (approc. USD$25). Exchange rate is Guyanese $200 to USD$1. Will write more later with more details.

Eric7
05-17-05, 06:54
Pakman69

Thanks for the update. I don't know about you, or anyone else around here,
but it's next to impossible finding fotos of indian or amerindian sex workers.
Not the mestiza girls necessarily, as we all know how common they are in South America.
I am very interested and very curious to see how these chics look.
I have heard the same thing about them being previlent in the amazon regions in peru...
If anyone has some pics, or knows of a site on the net, please let me know.
Thanks

eric7

Alan
09-23-05, 17:03
Any updates on the situation in Georgetown? I have heard that the crime situation has gotten real bad recently.

What is the situation with Sheriff Street? Were there shootings there recently? Any information on the young girls who work there?

Let us know, somebody.

Alan

Garf888
11-01-05, 03:20
Hey Guys,

I am planning a trip to Georgetown in late November. Would love to know where to stay and go. I have been talking to a few girls there. They say it is ok. Just stay in the popular places. Sherriffs Street sounds like a great place.

Would love any info.

Smile,

Garfield

Alan
01-28-06, 16:32
Guys, Anybody with any information on the flood in Guyana? Is the city wiped out as I have heard?

Anybody with any information on what is happening with the girl scene?

Alan

Country Counter
04-10-07, 04:26
There are a few options for p4p girls in Georgetown:

1. Sheriff St bar girls. A risk, the girl you target may be a non-pro. All Guyanese girls.

2. Streetwalkers around St George's Cathedral. Avoid at all costs. Skanky girls who may rob you or not be girls.

3. Brazilian clubs: Red Dragon and Olympic. Girls range from 5-7, $30 US gets you a 10 minute dance, $50 US gets straight sex for 30 minutes, $70 US gets you everything, anal, 69, pretty much whatever you want. At the Red Dragon the girl takes you up for a shower first, then the clock starts. All the girls a brazilian.

A word of caution, these girls can be jealous and may know if you show up at a rival club, the GDP network is in effect.

Arainmain
12-20-07, 09:08
How is Sheriff Bar doing these days? rates and ambiance still same? I should be there next week - have had one of my greatest experience there few years ago, sandra. really on of the best, among hundreds in more than 50 countries I mongered.

Country Counter
12-22-07, 23:09
How is Sheriff Bar doing these days? rates and ambiance still same? I should be there next week - have had one of my greatest experience there few years ago, sandra. really on of the best, among hundreds in more than 50 countries I mongered.Things don't change much in Guyana, it will be similar to when you were last there. The Guyanese dollar has not risen against the US$ and prices are consistent. Enjoy.

Slowalk
02-13-08, 15:29
I was contacted through Afrointroductions by a super hottie from Guyana with ready webcam and immedate telephone calls to me, unusual for girls to do. As we chatted, I could tell immediately she was playing a scam so, I wanted to see how she set it up and eventually how she was going to apply her pitch. Although she says she was from Guyana which I don't doubt because her phone number, her accent sounds more Jamaican to me. Maybe Guyanese accents are similar to Jamaican accents. I don't know because I've never heard a Guyanese woman speak except for the clips from Ms Universe on the web which is not like her accent at all. After a few chat sessions, extreme mood swings when I asked questions when her stories conflicted, and more and more pics, she asked more and more about me so she could set a hook. Ultimately she asked for $700 then $300 to pay her rent and bills because her rich white boyfriend left her for a MAN or she was going to move to Barbados and get a boyfriend there etc. That is one example of an angle she plied. Finally, she sent me some nude shots but, then came two, three, four other seemingly duplicate e-mails. Somehow, she accidentally resent them in different e-mail strings attached of all the other guys she was conning. Since so many other guys have see them, I'll let you too.

Slowalk
02-14-08, 04:45
Con Lady pics.

Naked Gunz
02-14-08, 07:33
I was contacted through Afrointroductions by a super hottie from Guyana with ready webcam and immedate telephone calls to me, unusual for girls to do. As we chatted, I could tell immediately she was playing a scam so, I wanted to see how she set it up and eventually how she was going to apply her pitch. Although she says she was from Guyana which I don't doubt because her phone number, her accent sounds more Jamaican to me. Maybe Guyanese accents are similar to Jamaican accents. I don't know because I've never heard a Guyanese woman speak except for the clips from Ms Universe on the web which is not like her accent at all. After a few chat sessions, extreme mood swings when I asked questions when her stories conflicted, and more and more pics, she asked more and more about me so she could set a hook. Ultimately she asked for $700 then $300 to pay her rent and bills because her rich white boyfriend left her for a MAN or she was going to move to Barbados and get a boyfriend there etc. That is one example of an angle she plied. Finally, she sent me some nude shots but, then came two, three, four other seemingly duplicate e-mails. Somehow, she accidentally resent them in different e-mail strings attached of all the other guys she was conning. Since so many other guys have see them, I'll let you too.

well, if those pics are your new mystery girl, they did seem a lil 2 good 2 be tru!! But I am not a hater and I take my fellow mongers words with salt.
$hit, I was ready to fly down and see myself if that phat ass was abundant till I read your post. The only thing that has brought me to Guyana was that azz pic.

In truth, I think most members here dont beleve a damn thing abt
Afrointroductions! I go there for laughs at this point. When I want love from a total stranger, man or woman-cuz who knows who really is on the other end!..I go to AI..it's all in fun!

Slowalk
02-14-08, 20:04
Afrointroductions IS NOT for laughs. It is very real. Don't let anyone fool you with false testimony. 99% of these woman are in for a scam but, these crooks WILL marry you, even if they are already married. Even if you DO meet someone through this site and bring her home, your bliss will be short. Every ALWAYS an extremely short marriage with the African woman abandoning her spouse and GETTING his money through the marriage then through the divorce. I have worked on 100s of "mail order bride" divorce cases and Africans aren't even the "worse cases". If you want true unbeatable exploitatation, marry an Eastern European, an Asian, or worse, a Middle Eastern woman.

Lorenzo
03-17-08, 05:09
Gentlemen:

I will be arriving in Georgetown on Friday, March 21, to begin a tour of Guyana, Suriname, and French Guiana arranged by Dagron Tours in Georgetown: http://www.dagron-tours.com/. It's called the 3 Guianas Budget Tour and lasts 8 days; cost $2500, not including international air fare. Rather steep for such a short time, I think, but I could find only one other tour going to these 3 countries, and it was far more expensive, and the Dagron tour is still cheaper than going on my own. This will not be a primarily a mongering tour; I am going because these are the only 3 mainland countries in the Western Hemisphere that I haven't visited. However, I am always open to mongering when I can, and toward this end I have a few questions of those who have mongered in Guyana.

I have read the forum--every post--and have come to the following conclusions:
--The best places to monger in Georgetown are the Sheriff Bar and the Tennessee Bar, in that order. They are all on Sheriff Street. I'm not sure if Buddy's is a mongering bar or not. The girls ate these bars are mostly black or Indian.
--There are Brazilian clubs available for mongering, Red Dragon and Olympic.
--The going rate for blacks and Indian girls seems to be between US$25-50, and for Brazilians between US$50-70.
--Georgetown is a very dangerous place, especially for white people.

Now, here are my questions:
--My main concern is for personal safety. So, just how dangerous is Georgetown for an old white guy who is obviously a tourist? My assumption is that I would stand out like a sore thumb, especially on Sheriff Street. Actually, that isn't a problem, because I am used to it; I have mongered all over the world and know how to walk with a confident air, dress down, and not carry valuables. But would I be likely to be a target walking down Sheriff St? Can I walk safely from one spot to another on Sheriff St, or should I take a taxi even to go a block or so? Are taxis readily available on Sheriff, and will I easily be able to flag one down after getting laid, or should I have the establishment call me one and have it waiting for me? I thought of hiring a taxi for the evening and just having him wait, as I have done in other countries. Would that work in Georgetown? Or, do you think it would be too dangerous for me even to consider going to Georgetown, and should I just abandon the idea of mongering there? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Actually, that was pretty much my only question, except for whether the information on the bars is still timely. In return for your help, I promise to file a full report, with photos if possible, if I end up mongering successfully. Thanks in advance.

Lorenzo

Country Counter
03-17-08, 14:46
Gentlemen:

I have read the forum--every post--and have come to the following conclusions:

--The best places to monger in Georgetown are the Sheriff Bar and the Tennessee Bar, in that order. They are all on Sheriff Street. I'm not sure if Buddy's is a mongering bar or not. The girls ate these bars are mostly black or Indian.

--There are Brazilian clubs available for mongering, Red Dragon and Olympic.

--The going rate for blacks and Indian girls seems to be between US$25-50, and for Brazilians between US$50-70.

--Georgetown is a very dangerous place, especially for white people.

Now, here are my questions:

--My main concern is for personal safety. So, just how dangerous is Georgetown for an old white guy who is obviously a tourist? My assumption is that I would stand out like a sore thumb, especially on Sheriff Street. Actually, that isn't a problem, because I am used to it; I have mongered all over the world and know how to walk with a confident air, dress down, and not carry valuables. But would I be likely to be a target walking down Sheriff St? Can I walk safely from one spot to another on Sheriff St, or should I take a taxi even to go a block or so? Are taxis readily available on Sheriff, and will I easily be able to flag one down after getting laid, or should I have the establishment call me one and have it waiting for me? I thought of hiring a taxi for the evening and just having him wait, as I have done in other countries. Would that work in Georgetown? Or, do you think it would be too dangerous for me even to consider going to Georgetown, and should I just abandon the idea of mongering there? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Actually, that was pretty much my only question, except for whether the information on the bars is still timely. In return for your help, I promise to file a full report, with photos if possible, if I end up mongering successfully. Thanks in advance.

LorenzoBuddy's is not a mongering bar, although there may be a few freelancers there. The Sheriff Bar and Tennessee are directly opposite each other so there is no problem walking between them.

Georgetown is an extremely cheap place, even though you're going to stand out you will not get charged "gringo" rates as in other countries. There is no need for you to walk about GT, hire a car by the hour, it will cost you about $5(US) an hour. Barring that there will be taxis readily available in front of any nightspots. Georgetown is much less dangerous than say Kingston Jamaica. Take taxi everywhere and you'll be fine. Most of the crime is spectacular in nature, but it is targeted, and not directed at tourists.

IMHO the Brazilian clubs are the way to go when in Georgetown, you'll have to be more aggressive than you would be in Rio, but there are some gems. On Sheriff street you will find a girl that may want to be your wife and might introduce you to the family after night number 2, but a world traveller like you will probably want to experience local girls.

Have a good time, PM me if you have any other questions, I'm not in GT now but I can get you info.

Rasjohnny
03-17-08, 18:02
Last time in Guyana was in 2007. Great place for mongering. Did not go to Sherrif Bar but I did stop by Tennessee Bar. A bit of a rough crowd when full. What I did was avioded the busy days, which were generally on the weekend and went in during the weekdays, your options were limited but if you are about feeling comfortable then it is worth. They did also offer girls dancing on stage occasionally.

Only one girl here interested me, a nice slim mixed Indian/Black with a body to die for. Had a great time moving around Georgetown with her to some of the other spots, and since GT was so inexpensive it was really no big deal, rented a hotel for a couple nights rather than take back to my apertment, totally worth it though. Unfortunately, I do not rememeber the cost but Guyana is cheap, the exchagne rate then was 200 GY to the USD.

The Brazilian Clubs were a nicer setting, a bit more relaxed. I stopped at both, but spent more time at the Red Dragon. They had regular strip shows and then the rooms upstairs. It was my first experience with a Brazillian, definitely a wild one, like it a bit rough. Had me literally slap her pussy with my dick until she came. You neveer know with these girls but on the way downstair she did tell her friend "I made her break"

The proces you mention at these clubs was the going rate then.

Do not dismiss the Non Pro Scene, because of the economy in Guyana, everything seems available, and for the price of dinner or drinks you can have a great night. met two regular girls just by striking up conversations with women around, don't be foward about it, but feel free to make friends.

Enjoy your time, sounds like it is going to be one hell of a time. I am looking foward to your report.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Rasjohnny
03-17-08, 18:11
Gentlemen:

--My main concern is for personal safety. So, just how dangerous is Georgetown for an old white guy who is obviously a tourist? My assumption is that I would stand out like a sore thumb, especially on Sheriff Street. Actually, that isn't a problem, because I am used to it; I have mongered all over the world and know how to walk with a confident air, dress down, and not carry valuables. But would I be likely to be a target walking down Sheriff St? Can I walk safely from one spot to another on Sheriff St, or should I take a taxi even to go a block or so? Are taxis readily available on Sheriff, and will I easily be able to flag one down after getting laid, or should I have the establishment call me one and have it waiting for me? I thought of hiring a taxi for the evening and just having him wait, as I have done in other countries. Would that work in Georgetown? Or, do you think it would be too dangerous for me even to consider going to Georgetown, and should I just abandon the idea of mongering there? Any feedback would be appreciated.Forgot to Answer your specific questions. georgetown is pretty dangerous, you just need to at all times conscious of where you are and what is around you. While I was there the only alarm I had was while hanging out at Buddy's nightclub, when a fight broke out, quickly handled though.

It will probably be a bit tense, over thast month there have been two massacres and related violence, most of it outside GT so things might be a bit tense.

Taxis are very easy on Sheriff St. they are outside each of the establishments mentioned, and if you feel uncomfortable, it is totally worth getting one. Again when I was there costs were very low, so it is not a burden on you pocket to get from one place to the other. Hiring a driver for the evening is a great idea, it should be cheap enough, just make relationships with drivers during the first coupel days. That way you have someone around you can give you great advice, on other nightlife options, or help you scope out the scene in terms of safety.

Sheriffs does have a taxi service.

Can't speak to what it would be like being a white Tourist, I am a Black Male, was a tourist and did feel a tad uncomfortable occasionally. Just execrcise common sense and everything she be nice.

Lorenzo
03-17-08, 19:27
Thanks for your replies, guys. I feel better already, and I'm beginning to think some of the things I've heard are exaggerated. It sounds like Georgetown isn't any more dangerous than Rio or Caracas. I'll let you know what happens.

L

Lorenzo
05-03-08, 03:45
I recently got back from my "3 Guianas Budget Tour" with Dagron Tours. This trip had a special personal significance for me, because after having visited these 3 countries (all right, French Guiana isn't really a country) I have now traveled to every mainland country and territory in the western hemisphere. It was an excellent tour that I would highly recommend to experienced travelers who want to visit a seldom visited part of the world. If you do come here, I recommend that you not view it as a mongering trip but as an adventure trip, with mongering as a possible diversion. As it turned out, the only country of the three that I mongered in was Guyana.

I arrived in Guyana late on the night of Friday, April 18, and was met by someone from Dagron Tours. The next day I was taken on a city tour of Georgetown, accompanied by a Guyanese guide and a driver. While we were having lunch I mentioned the night life in general and Sheriff Street in particular, without ever mentioning pussy, but I think they caught my drift. Both of them cautioned me against going to Sheriff Street. The tour guide said, "I am Guyanese and I wouldn't go there." He said there are a lot of drive by shootings and you could just be standing in the wrong place at the wrong time. I filed this fact away for future reference.

My impression of Georgetown is this: it is definitely a scary place at night. The city is poorly lit and has very few street lights. Moreover, there are no sidewalks, and I saw very few police. You should definitely take a taxi everywhere at night, and perhaps in the daytime as well. They are very cheap. Every ride was 300 Guyana dollars (about US$1.50). The climate during the day is miserable, very hot and very humid. It didn't take me long to be soaked with sweat and for my clothes to be sticking to me. It is a little more comfortable at night, but not much. Georgetown is without a doubt the least developed capital city in all of the Americas, and I have been in all of them; even Asuncion looks like a metropolis by comparison. Georgetown reminds me more of a city in sub-Saharan Africa than one in South America. BTW, Guyana and Suriname identify more with the Caribbean than with South America, and both are members of Caricom.

Saturday night (4/19) I decided to do some mongering. A previous poster had mentioned the Latino Bar at the Pegasus Meridien Hotel as a spot where hookers might hang out, and the Footprints South American Handbook recommends the El Dorado restaurant at the same hotel. So I took a taxi to the hotel, primarily with the intention of having a nice dinner, perhaps followed by some pussy. I had a condom in my pocket just in case, but I didn't fortify myself with Vitamin V because the Latino Bar sounded iffy. Imagine my surprise and disappointment when I walked into the hotel and found out that BOTH the El Dorado and the Latino Bar were closed indefinitely for remodeling. They told me I could have dinner at the poolside restaurant, which I proceeded to do. They had all you can eat buffet which came to about US$24 including tip, but I expected to splurge at a Meridien Restaurant.

While I was eating dinner I had a good view of the poolside bar at the opposite end of the pool from where I was sitting, and I saw 3 or 4 girls there who were unmistakeably hookers (short skirts, tops revealing a lot of cleavage, unaccompanied by men, flitting from one guy to another at the bar), so I assumed that they had moved their center of operations to the poolside bar while the Latino Bar was closed. So after finishing dinner and paying my bill, I sauntered over to the bar, sat down and ordered a drink. Sure enough, within minutes one of the girls caught my eye and waved at me and I waved back. She came right over, introduced herself as Nicola and said that she wanted to show me a good time, and it would only cost me US$50. This is higher than rates I have seen quoted on this thread, but those rates were on Sheriff Street, and this locale was a little more upscale. She was a very attractive spinner with a milk chocolate complexion, probably a mulatta, said she was 25 when I asked her. We negotiated services, but she wouldn't come down on the price. I said WTF, $50 is still dirt cheap by US-western Europe standards, so I agreed. She said we should walk out separately and that I should meet her in front of the hotel. She said she had a room we could go to.

We then took a taxi and went to a cheap hotel. When we entered the hotel I encountered my first surprise, although I should have expected it--she wanted me to pay for the room, so I shelled out US$15. She also wanted me to pay for a condom, but I said I had one. When we got to the room I saw her clothes and other personal belongings in the room and realized that she was already staying there. Maybe the charge for the room was a ripoff, maybe not. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and assume that the hotel staff charged her for guests. She asked for payment upfront. Now I monger almost exclusively in Latin America, and it is one of my principles never to pay upfront. To do so almost guarantees rushed and perfunctory service. However, when I have refused to pay upfront we have always been at my place, so I can just usher the girl out. Here we were in her place, I was already there and had paid for the room, so I offered a compromise: I would put the money on the bedside table and leave it there until after we finished. If she did everything she agreed to she could keep it, and if not I would take some of it back. She agreed to this.

We proceeded to undress, and then I got my second surprise: she must have been wearing a very tight corset, because when she got naked a big gut that hadn't been apparent when she was fully clothed suddenly protruded. Anyway, we proceeded to do everything she had agreed to: DFK, DATY, BBBJ (refused CIM), and CFS. However, she didn't do it well. She was obviously in a hurry to get it over with and didn't hide her boredom. Given her attitude, I was in a hurry to get it over with as well, so I pounded away at her in mish until I came. After we got dressed she wanted a tip because she had shown me such a good time! I flatly refused, although I did give her 300 Guyana dollars for a taxi back to the Pegasus Meridien.

On Sunday 4/20 I spent most of the day flying to Kaietur Falls and back, then had dinner at the Golden Coast Chinese restaurant. The next four nights I spent in Suriname and French Guiana, then returned to Georgetown for one final night on Friday, 4/25. I took a taxi to and from lunch, and since I hit it off with the taxi driver, an East Indian, I asked him if he would be available for hire on an hourly basis that evening; I was determined to do some mongering. We agreed on a rate of 1400 Guyana dollars (US$7). I was torn between going to one of the Brazilian clubs or to Sheriff Street. I decided on the latter because I have had many, many Brazilian girls in the past, and although Brazilian girls are wonderful, I wanted to experience something new. He picked me up at 8pm and off we went to Sheriff Street. Prior to leaving I had fortified myself with 100mg of Vitamin V. I explained to him on the way that I wanted him to accompany me and act as if we were old friends; my thinking was that I would be safer if it appeared that I had a Guyanese friend. Since I hadn't had dinner, we went to a very nice Chinese restaurant on Sheriff Street named Kamboat. I had a full meal, and I treated the driver to a plate of prawns. By the time we were ready to hit the bars it was after 9pm.

Sheriff Street was nothing like what I had expected. What I had expected was a poor man's version of the Las Vegas strip, with a lot of gaudy neon signs, crowded with people and drunks and a lot of "loose" women on the street. Instead, what I found was a surprisingly wide boulevard, poorly lit, no street lights, no sidewalks, and no bright signs at all. I am glad I had someone with me, because I would never have been able to find these places on my own.

I decided to start at the Sheriff Bar because, according to previous reports, it appears to be the best spot for mongering. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that the Sheriff Bar is no more! The establishment is still there, but it has been renamed Bollywood Club and is now an Indian dance club! The driver and I went inside, and the place was absolutely dead. We sat sown and ordered beers. There were two or three male customers at the bar, and my driver and I were the only customers seated at a table. There was a dance floor which was vacant. The only female in the place was our waitress, who was a very cute Indian girl, probably in her mid-twenties. My driver, bless him, knew what I was looking for and propositioned the waitress for me. She didn't act the least bit surprised or offended, and she said that she would be available around 2 or 2:30 in the morning when her shift ended. This was impossible for me, since I was leaving in the morning. I asked her if she couldn't take a break, but she said this was impossible. I asked if more girls would be in later and she said no, this was a dance club now. I got up and went to take a leak. On my way I looked around for the private rooms that are supposedly available here and didn't see any doors other than the washrooms, so I don't know where these private rooms could be, unless they are on an upper level. I went back to the table and said let's drink up and get out of here.

The next stop was the Tennessee Bar. By this time it was close to 10pm. As we approached the entrance an attractive girl came out and walked past us, making eye contact as she did so. When we entered the bar it was the same as at the previous place, completely dead. There wasn't a single girl in there! I said to the driver, let's not even sit down, and we turned around and walked out. As we exited I saw the same girl who had come out walking around outside smoking a cigarette. My driver went up and approached her and propositioned her for me. She spoke directly to me and said she would go with me but that she wanted to make one thing clear: "I don't suck!" Well, this was totally unacceptable to me and I couldn't get her to budge. My driver said that there were plenty of girls on the street, i.e. streetwalkers, so we just had to approach one of them. I saw an Indian girl who caught my eye, so we stopped and talked to her. We negotiated services at the car window, and she agreed to everything I asked for a price of 6000 Guyanese (US$30) for an hour. I agreed, so we went off to a cheap hooker hotel that I paid for (I can't remember how much). The place had no AC and no fan, so it was insufferably hot. The girl and I showered together, but soon after we dried ourselves off we were covered with sweat again. She said her name was Julie and that she is 29. In the harsh light of the room I could tell that she was older, probably between 35 and 40. No matter, that is still young to me. She had a very nice rack, nice ass, and a shaved pussy. This was my first East Indian girl, a personal accomplishment (I still have yet to do a Moslem). She wouldn't allow DATY, but otherwise she gave pretty good service: DFK, BBBJ, CFS in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, ending in mish. Because of the heat in the room I was totally exhausted when we finished, so after I bid Julie goodbye I told the driver to take me back to my hotel, and I paid him for 3 hours.

I am still at a loss to understand why Sheriff Street was such a bust. After all, it was Friday night, so I expected the place to be bustling with activity. the only thing I can think of is the hour that I was there, which was between 9 and 10pm. This doesn't seem especially early to me, especially by the standards of most English-speaking countries. I know that in most of Latin America, mongering spots don't get into full swing until after midnight. Maybe Guyana is more like those countries. Maybe if I had waited until after midnight I would have had better luck, but this would have been impossible given the hour at which I had to get up.

My advice to members of this forum considering visiting Guyana is to come by all means, but don't come with your primary purpose being mongering. In many ways it is a fascinating country with its isolation and its multi-ethnic mix, and if you're an experienced traveler you probably find out of the way places more interesting than places inundated with tourists. But Guyana is not a good mongering destination. If you come here for the first time and want to monger, my suggestion would be to visit one of the Brazilian clubs. A bad sexual experience with a Brazilian is a rarity.

Lorenzo

Diver Down 1970
06-25-08, 20:45
I like the Brazilian idea for going, but any dance clubs/places where I might meet non pros and not have to be concerned with fighting my way out? I am gringo and white so already have the odds against me from the way it sounds. I normally travel by taxi wherever I go in SA so that is a given. Even a decent sports bar like Trotters in Port of Spain, Trinidad, if there is such a place in Georgetown. Any help would be appreciated.

Country Counter
07-02-08, 05:31
I like the Brazilian idea for going, but any dance clubs/places where I might meet non pros and not have to be concerned with fighting my way out? I am gringo and white so already have the odds against me from the way it sounds. I normally travel by taxi wherever I go in SA so that is a given. Even a decent sports bar like Trotters in Port of Spain, Trinidad, if there is such a place in Georgetown. Any help would be appreciated.For non-pros try Palm Court or Latin bar. Use the taxi services, your driver will know the places to go each night. Whit guys have it easy when it comes to picking up Guyanese girls, especially if you have an accent.

Meat Loaf
07-12-08, 00:50
Whit guys have it easy when it comes to picking up Guyanese girls, especially if you have an accent.That is true!

Rasjohnny
07-17-08, 23:03
Returned from Guyana recently. The scene seems a bit quieter compared to when I was there in 2007. Sherriff street is not the place it used to be for pros. Stoped by Tennessee Bar on a two occasions. Both occasions left a lot to be desired.

The best bet for some decent action are the brazillian Clubs. I did not make it to Olympia as it was closing when I got there, but went to Red Dragon twice. Some strip dancing on stage, the first time in my life I saw a girl smoke a cigarette with a pussy then fuck herself with a beer was at the red Dragon.

A few stunners. Some action to be had in the not so private room next to the stage and the DJ box for about 7,000 GY for 20 Mins, which is about 35 USD, it is pretty much whatever you want to or can get done within the time.

A longer session in the girls room upstairs the club was about 14000 GY or 70 USD. Again I am sure there is room for negotiation, I didn't bother to.

When going to Red Dragon, make sure to take the telephone number for your cab driver and call him when you are ready. A bit of a sketchy crowd outside and as you have heard throughout this forum, there is the need to exercise caution in Guyana.

Finding pussy is not an issue in Guyana though, the women are very friendly, just be nice.

Country Counter
07-20-08, 06:12
Rasjohnny is right, $14000 GT gets you a private room for 30 minutes of sex. You end up spending closer to an hour with the girl though, showers for both of you before and after the deal. I think most girls include anal for 14k. The house gets 4k from the girl. The girls live in the rooms above the club, I think that you can negotiate LT outside the club with girls, you just have to pay for her missing a shift.

If you're a foreigner in Guyana hire a taxi by the hour. It's cheap, just have him wait for you. GT is a small town, you will stand out.

Rasjohnny
08-05-08, 02:09
I am heading to Guyana this month. I am trying to hook up with something a bit more low profile, without going out to the clubs. Does anyone have any connections that might be useful? I dont need a regular GFE more like something occasional, will be there for about a week.

Alan
08-10-08, 15:01
Is there any special action for the Festival this month? Is it worth a short hop from Caracas to attend?

Foehammer
10-08-08, 04:35
I am looking for a nice, cheap place 2 stay in Georgetown, preferably near the university. If possible, does anyone know if accomodation is available at the university, and how are the university chicks?

Thanks

Foehammer
10-17-08, 00:12
Also, I'm curious to know about the nightlife/clubs in Georgetown.

Can anybody help me out with this?

Alan
01-09-09, 13:58
If anyone has seen this butt in Guyana please let me know. Friend of mine claims he had his fun at a place in Georgetown.

Arainmain
01-10-09, 16:08
If anyone has seen this butt in Guyana please let me know. Friend of mine claims he had his fun at a place in Georgetown.I doubt that even you friend would recognize her in that picture as she is wearing sun glasses and fake hair. And it is a blurry pic, but still nice sea view.

Member #4379
09-13-10, 13:10
Things don't change much in Guyana, it will be similar to when you were last there. The Guyanese dollar has not risen against the US$ and prices are consistent. Enjoy.

Question: Is there a big difference between the official and black market rates for the dollar? If so, what is the difference and can you sell dollars safely on the black market? In some countries I have done it 'safely'.

Arainmain
10-03-10, 21:16
I'm in GEO this weekend, after a year or so off. Bad news: Tennessee is closed. The place used to be my best bet for miss or hit, for a relatively cheap rate (3-4-5000 guy$) you could find a gem, just out of the bush, or the best pro WG I ever had (Sandra, 2005, still in my memory. Monger Alan mentioned it here too). They say Tennessee will reopen soon, but probably as a regular club now. Nobody sure. Worse news: all around town locals, 5's and 5s and worse are now all asking brasilian meninhas rates (12-15000). New place (new for me) called bolliwood, one local indian rated 3/4 asking 13K, in red dragon instead of brasilian local 5 asking same price. Baroumbar new Brazilian spot had a cute one, but was not in mood that day. Rookies bar is early bird (6-9pm) can also be a place to check. Saved by the bell a nice little local massage girl cam by hotel for a nice session, massage and FS 13K.

Oh lad! Weh me Djorjtown gwan, weh dem deh?

Member #4379
10-11-10, 07:44
Anyone know of girl friendly hotels in Georgetown under $50 USD per night? And, is the official exchange rate the same as the black market rate? That is, is the Guyanese dollar allowed to float?

Beemer Z
11-02-10, 05:15
Traveling from the States to Georgetown. Always interested in sampling the local flavor. Last trip there was in 09 and stayed at Meridien-Pegasus and looks like I'll be at the same place again. I thought about venturing out to the clubs, but didn't want to do so alone. Any suggestions? Is it safe or not to do so? Is this hotel girl-friendly? Can the doorman hook me up? (I am spoiled in Central America. Doormen are who you see). I did RTFF, sadly no one addressed these issues.

I find the women in Guyana to be very attractive but somewhat demure. Am I off on this? What can anyone say about the Brazilians? There are some in the clubs, I have read about. Had the time of my life in Rio a couple years ago so would even consider one of each (East Indian/Brazilian duo). How can I order "take-out" to my hotel?

Any help is appreciated and returned with good suggestions for girls in other parts of the Caribbean/C. America.

Alan
12-27-10, 16:24
I'm in GEO this weekend, after a year or so off. Bad news: Tennessee is closed. The place used to be my best bet for miss or hit, for a relatively cheap rate (3-4-5000 guy$) you could find a gem, just out of the Bush, or the best pro WG I ever had (Sandra. 2005, still in my memory. Monger Alan mentioned it here too). They say Tennessee will reopen soon, but probably as a regular club now. Nobody sure. Worse news: all around town locals. 5's and 5s and worse are now all asking brasilian meninhas rates (12-15000). New place (new for me) called bolliwood, one local indian rated 3/4 asking 13K, in red dragon instead of brasilian local 5 asking same price. Baroumbar new Brazilian spot had a cute one, but was not in mood that day. Rookies bar is early bird (6-9pm) can also be a place to check. Saved by the bell a nice little local massage girl cam by hotel for a nice session, massage and FS 13K.

Oh lad! Weh me Djorjtown gwan, weh dem deh? Down for a trip in March. Any new clubs with locals? Are there escort and massage services?

Diverdown1970
01-19-11, 07:56
Heading to Geo in the last week of January and looking for the best spots to hit for Brazilians. Also like a massage during the day if available. Any one else going to be there then? Was there about 2 years ago and couldn't find a damn thing. Though has to be the crappiest place in South America I have been so far.

Diver

Arainmain
01-19-11, 11:55
For the happy end massage I can't remember her name but check the stabroeck newspaper add it says "nice attendant" for the Brazilian bars all taxis will get you there bounda bar and the other famous one on the street behind (can't remeber name) are better, the red dragon quality gone down. Last time early December I also had a nice Indian short time at Hollywood and horrible / aborted experience with a very good looking nice one rockys cafe.

Heading to Geo in the last week of January and looking for the best spots to hit for Brazilians. Also like a massage during the day if available. Any one else going to be there then? Was there about 2 years ago and couldn't find a damn thing. Though has to be the crappiest place in South America I have been so far.

Diver

Terry Babb
03-07-11, 15:34
Just back from a trip to Georgetown GUY, was there on business, and I was concerned after seeing the posts that the Georgetown "Strange" would be much harder or more expnsive to get than I was acostomed to, but that is so far from the truth.

The scene is a s vibrant as ever, but costs how ever have risen.

Now there are at least 3 brazilian clubs baroomba and two others I can't remeber the names there and 1 local / mixed called "realease de stress" (the old REd Dragon) well my preffernce is Black girls or even mixed Black\indian. So that club was cool for mebut the prices in the clubs are around 150us (50us to get them out) and 100us for the ride. But trust me, you can get better prices and a wider variety of women with a wider variety of services if you just hold onto a taxi guy that you trust (and trust me that is one of you first acts when you get to Guyana is to work out a good taxi guy) then let him take you round by Sherif street, you can pick up a very willing little indian or black girl for about 25us to 50us and if you take her back to your hotel. She will do any little nasty thing you want if you go th sherif street ask for Jenifer (Indian lass 25yo). She is usally hanging at many of the little water holes around sometimes sherriff bar from round 10pm every night. Terll her Terry sent you.

Also if you go over by the cathedral, you can find a gem, (especially if you like it black) but watch out for the "SHEMALES" there are more of them than women. But cost down there is like 20us-25us they don't like hotels but if you give them a few extra bucks they will change thier toon.

Now the one Gem I was saveing for last and she was mentioned already in another post is Tandy, she is a delightfull 19 year old half Portuguese / black, she does outcalls ONLY and costs like 65us. She is beautiful with the BBBJ and does not stop, she does not allow DATY she is all about pleasing you and she does do all she says she will do. She has an ad every day in the starbroek news under massages "international Attendant" again say Terry sent you and she will be a little more relaxed in your negociations.

All in all I HAD A WONDERFULL TIME IN Guyana, as usual the best "Strange" is ususaly th eones you meet on the treet. Trust me all those women will take a few dollars to give it up, just smile and call them over (they are always willing to give over the digits)

So hey have fun thre and its still the most variety and best service for the money in the West Indies.

PEACE

Terry Babb
04-28-12, 08:42
Its been over a year ai been here and I am back and noo activity at all?

Let me know if anyone has anything interesting around.

Bruce52
09-25-12, 16:09
I was there for 3 days and looked around for professional providers. I found what I was looking for, but it wasn't a good scene at all. Here's a step-by-step:

1. Find a reliable taxi driver. Check. I did that at the airport and arranged for him to drive me around in the evenings. I'm sure he took a cut of all the door charges I paid. For both of us. Par for the course. But I was safe in a pretty dangerous place.

2. Check out the Brazilian bars. Check. My taxi driver took me to three, with Baroombar (on North Road) being the grand finale. It certainly had the largest selection of girls. Two problems: (a) the music was incredibly loud, making conversation completely impossible, and (be) perhaps because of my white face, I was presented with outrageous prices that only an idiot would pay. And I'm not an idiot. I was really attracted to one girl and went outside to speak with "security" about taking her back to my hotel. He said that it would cost US$250 for 4 hours. Not in my lifetime! I tried to negotiate, but it wasn't happening. My taxi driver said that such pricing is unfortunate, because the bars get their entrance fees and bar charges, while the girls end up with nothing. That's what happened in my case, because I eventually left.

3. Check out the local scene (Guyanese girls). Check. My taxi driver took me to Light Street, which has several bars with local girls and action spilling out into the street. I was instantly hit upon by quite a few girls. Obviously, I stood out with my white face. The only one in the area, for sure.

4. Discuss prices in advance! Oops. Each Guyanese girl refused to discuss prices at the bar, saying that we could do that at my hotel. Big warning sign, which I ignored, unfortunately. I ended up taking one girl back to my hotel. After we did the deed, she asked for US$300. I laughed out loud, incredulous that she expected so much. But I'm sure she wasn't really expecting to get it. Unfortunately, that started a negotiation at much too high a point. I ended up giving her US$100, which she dismissed as "chump change." Yeah, sure. Not in Guyana! Anyway, the whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth.

Summary: You can find providers in Guyana, but it's almost not worth it. I would have been happier in the end with my hand.

Bruce

Terry Babb
09-25-12, 22:47
Hey sorry you had such a bad time but I do think you are right the white face is what caused all of that,

First thing. UNLESS you are are looking for brazilians. STAY OUT THE BRAZILLIAN CLUBS, however if you are looking for brazillians there this cross dressing guy on Sheriff street that will hook you up, can't remeber his name but he is well known, just look him up and her runds a few girls from comumbia, brazil, venezuella.

Howver my experieence is that locals are the thing, you can pick up a local for 65us MAX, ususally tending toward 50us or even 20us, the half indiand that they call " dougla" for like 50us or the black girls no more than 30us. Taxi guys know these girls, and truth be told they, are not full time workers, they are ususally regular girls that will take a few $, there is one girl that is ususally in the news papaers unders " attendant" she is great her name is Tandy. And red bone thick one that is great she don't like you to "dine at Y" but her oral skills are great. She likes to do allthe work and you are 100% safe with her in your hotel room, she comes to you.

Other than that almost any bar there you can pickup a local and she will come back to your room, but always state up front your intentions, trudst me in all classes of women there, they will tell you the deal up front as well. If they are not willing, then leave them out. Too much fish around to waste time with them, also watch out for the guys (dressed as girls) they ususaly hang around the catherdral. Make sure always.

But if you must go strip club to monger then the non-brazillian ones are the best, like baroombar,"release the stress", they cool.

But my advice to you if you don't have a trusted taxi guy. Trusted as in one that has come recomended, try Fusions taxis, all those guys are great and will have good stock at thier disposal.

Oh and by the way, if you are mongering stay out the night clubs like palm court and those on Main street, those girls are ususally not worth the effort.

You can have a great time in Georgetown Guyana, but take your time and jsut ues the price guidlines I told you.

Peace

I was there for 3 days and looked around for professional providers. I found what I was looking for, but it wasn't a good scene at all. Here's a step-by-step:

1. Find a reliable taxi driver. Check. I did that at the airport and arranged for him to drive me around in the evenings. I'm sure he took a cut of all the door charges I paid. For both of us. Par for the course. But I was safe in a pretty dangerous place.

2. Check out the Brazilian bars. Check. My taxi driver took me to three, with Baroombar (on North Road) being the grand finale. It certainly had the largest selection of girls. Two problems: (a) the music was incredibly loud, making conversation completely impossible, and (be) perhaps because of my white face, I was presented with outrageous prices that only an idiot would pay. And I'm not an idiot. I was really attracted to one girl and went outside to speak with "security" about taking her back to my hotel. He said that it would cost US$250 for 4 hours. Not in my lifetime! I tried to negotiate, but it wasn't happening. My taxi driver said that such pricing is unfortunate, because the bars get their entrance fees and bar charges, while the girls end up with nothing. That's what happened in my case, because I eventually left.

3. Check out the local scene (Guyanese girls). Check. My taxi driver took me to Light Street, which has several bars with local girls and action spilling out into the street. I was instantly hit upon by quite a few girls. Obviously, I stood out with my white face. The only one in the area, for sure.

4. Discuss prices in advance! Oops. Each Guyanese girl refused to discuss prices at the bar, saying that we could do that at my hotel. Big warning sign, which I ignored, unfortunately. I ended up taking one girl back to my hotel. After we did the deed, she asked for US$300. I laughed out loud, incredulous that she expected so much. But I'm sure she wasn't really expecting to get it. Unfortunately, that started a negotiation at much too high a point. I ended up giving her US$100, which she dismissed as "chump change." Yeah, sure. Not in Guyana! Anyway, the whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth.

Summary: You can find providers in Guyana, but it's almost not worth it. I would have been happier in the end with my hand.

Bruce

Terry Babb
09-25-12, 22:48
With Brazillina Clubs you pay too much.

Bruce

AmerIndian
07-06-14, 23:47
Hello mongers,

I recently returned to Guyana to live. (I was born here) I am here to answer any questions or provide any guidance needed. I will begin posting relevant and current information on the mongering scene here in Guyana.

Terry Babb
07-07-14, 15:32
Hello mongers,

I recently returned to Guyana to live. (I was born here) I am here to answer any questions or provide any guidance needed. I will begin posting relevant and current information on the mongering scene here in Guyana.I am glad there is some one there, I been carrying the info all my own, I don't live in Guyana but I visit somewhat frequently, Great there is someone on the ground, and I hope to get the GT later in the year.

Please keep the info going, and if you are in Barbados give me a hola.

Terry

AmerIndian
07-07-14, 16:25
I am glad there is some one there, I been carrying the info all my own, I don't live in Guyana but I visit somewhat frequently, Great there is someone on the ground, and I hope to get the GT later in the year.

Please keep the info going, and if you are in Barbados give me a hola.

TerryTerry,

Great to know I have a contact in Barbados. Went there twice and could not find any action, mostly due to ignorance of the scene. Will be going there in the next few months so I will contact you.

MrBoring37
07-08-14, 04:40
Are there any freelance bars, clubs or hotels in Guyana?

AmerIndian
07-09-14, 00:13
Are there any freelance bars, clubs or hotels in Guyana?MrBoring,

The only place that would qualify for that description is Baroombar. Its a strip club and you can make a deal with any of the girls for action at the bar, or to meet up after. I will be going there in the next few weeks to get current information on prices and quality / types of women.

Bottom Feeder
07-26-14, 03:54
I saw that Copa Airlines serves GT. Hey, I've mongered in 23 countries buy never Guyana. I hope to stir up some stuff and write some reports. I've spent the last five years mongering in So. America and Africa. Guyana sounds like a combination of both. I'll be there for 12 days so PM me to swap stories. Oh yeah, do you know of a good guide for the first day or so?

Grid Skipper
07-26-14, 05:00
I saw that Copa Airlines serves GT. Hey, I've mongered in 23 countries buy never Guyana. I hope to stir up some stuff and write some reports. I've spent the last five years mongering in So. America and Africa. Guyana sounds like a combination of both. I'll be there for 12 days so PM me to swap stories. Oh yeah, do you know of a good guide for the first day or so?I stopped earlier on the first night at a Brazilian bar maybe two blocks east. There was a cute black girl and mama san making the deals, but I wasn't inspired at the moment. If I had spent more time in Georgetown I would have gone back to the Brazilian bar and spent more time there.

I hit Baroombar two nights running in fall 2012. First night just scouting it out. Saw a hottie that I liked. Returned the next night and she is no where to be seen. While hanging around hoping the hottie would appear a sexy little Brazilian babe backed her ass into my crotch and wiggled, pressed and wiggles some more, till she got Willie's attention. I had already inquired at the front door about prices for consuming on site, so there were no surprises. I highly recommend asking the doorman for prices. They are interested in getting you in the door, so they will give you the real deal. I prefer a short time session at the bar verses taking the girl back to my hotel. I have read too many stories of screaming hookers to take a bar girl to my hotel. I forget the exact amount for room and girl, but it was slightly more than I expected for Guyana, but not crazy. Maybe in the $85 USD range if memory serves. There are rooms above the bars, which means the third floor. Nothing fancy, just serviceable. Bed, bathroom, maybe a towel. If I'm planning ahead I carry a small bar of soap from the hotel, because it is often missing, and I like to clean up afterwards. There is something of a cover charge to get in the club. I forget the amount, but not too much to keep me from going back the second night.

Mr Enternational
07-26-14, 06:12
I saw that Copa Airlines serves GT. Hey, I've mongered in 23 countries buy never Guyana. I hope to stir up some stuff and write some reports. I've spent the last five years mongering in So. America and Africa. Guyana sounds like a combination of both. I'll be there for 12 days so PM me to swap stories. Oh yeah, do you know of a good guide for the first day or so?You should not need a guide in Gtown. The place is only so populated. Just jump into any taxi and tell the guy what you are looking for. Keep in mind that the freaks come out at night, so if you are looking for daytime action well. And there are no more than 3 spots to choose from, all of which can be found in this thread.

Bottom Feeder
07-31-14, 00:12
Can anyone recommend a hotel? Yes, I know, rather short notice. I'm not much of a planner I guess. I had to pay a Madam $50 in Tijuana, Mx once $50 to sleep in a closet in a working girl house when a dental convention was in town.

Bottom Feeder
08-01-14, 00:14
Yes, I agree GT seems to be a small place with only three MAIN locations. They being the Brazilian clubs. Well, the prices seem a bit high and as my name implies I am cheap. I always tip generously for good service though. Do any of you know of bars and especially hotels near such bars where girls can be found for reasonable. Even cross streets would be great. I am an OWFG (old white fat guy) who loves black girls. I married one 50 years ago. Then the big "see" took her 20 years ago and I became super monger. I love Mombassa, Kenya and Salvador, Brasil for the black girls there. If you've read my posts you know I love milk. I've had a few funny experiences getting the stuff from willing girls mostly in Colombia.

So ifn you can point me a little bit in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. And, thanks Mr. E.

Bottom Feeder
08-02-14, 19:03
I stood in line for 45 minutes at immigration and finally took a taxi in to town to find a hotel. With my famous luck it was Emancipation Day and all the hotels were booked except for the Millennium Manor. $100 per night. That is a record for the highest I've ever paid so I'll be moving as soon as the crowd clears out. Last night I found an Indian girl, Monica in front of the Karioki bar and brought her back to the bar at the hotel then spent an hour in the sack for $50. Nice service with nice attitude. Oh yeah, earlier I visited the Baroomba bar with its beautiful girls but it was too expensive and for just 30 minutes. A taxi guy told me of several other cheap places he'll show me tonight.

Bottom Feeder
08-05-14, 01:50
If you've got while skin you'll pay a minimum of $50.00 for an hour or even a half hour. I did have a few laughs at Rocky's where you drink outside with the girls. Other than that and the ease of talking their form of English I would rather save my money for Colombia or Brazil. I came, I screwed, I fled.

Mr Enternational
08-05-14, 03:19
LOL. I tried to tell you. That place sucks!

Terry Babb
10-02-14, 17:56
Hey guys,

May come to GT end of November with a few like minded fellows.

Would like to get a hold of you AmerIndian maybe to get some guidance.

I notice I can't send you private messages.

How can we speak about some particulars?

Anyone else that can help feel to contact me.

Hit me back please!

TripAdvisor15
10-24-15, 14:11
Brothers in Guyana,

What is the scene like in Georgetown lately? What is the quality and prices of the Brazilians there now?

SureMan
10-29-15, 00:19
Brothers in Guyana,

What is the scene like in Georgetown lately? What is the quality and prices of the Brazilians there now?Hi.

Not much brazo here but DR girls.

Price around $75 USD at the bars.

The clubs around GT you can find WG.

Also at Demico roof garden ladies are around.

I wiil get membership here as I live here.

Sureman

TripAdvisor15
10-29-15, 18:26
SureMan, thanks for your info. I have been told that close to Ross Street there are clubs where alot of the Brazilians Party and hang out. Was hoping to sample the Brazilian Flavour.

Do you have links with working girls, classy girls, non pro type girles for GFE? If so what is the price for entire night? What is the quality of the DR Girls?

Lastly do you know if Marriott or Pegasus is Girl friendly?

PM me if you wish.

TripAdvisor15
11-13-15, 20:46
Sureman, any advice?

Russian Canada
11-22-15, 18:56
Hey guys,

Just got back from my first real visit to Guyana. Been to Georgetown before for 2 days but didn't get out at all.

Went out Friday night first to a couple bars:

Palm Court: loud loud loud! Good mix in the crowd, started getting busy around midnight. Didn't look like there were many WGs but maybe later on. Some performers were there before and were gone but we still had to pay 3000 $ GYD (15 USD) cover.

704: big place with good food and decent drinks. Sports bar area is nice. Some girls here but mostly locals to be picked up not really WGs.

Altitude / gravity: really young and expensive. More like us clubs with fancy lights and bottle service booths. Also playing edm which is not what I want to hear in this part of the world.

Once my group was sufficiently sauced up we went to the Brazilian bars.

1. Barroom Bar: stopped in out front, not busy at all, our local "minder" said it was not the night to go.

2. Rio Inn: WOW!

Walked up around 1 am, massive crowd outside. Would not have felt as safe without our local "minder", mostly locals outside smoking joints and drinking, some questionable characters amongst them.

Cover was 2000 $ Guyana dollars (10 USD), beers 800 $ (4 USD), whiskey 1200 $ (6 USD).

Inside was packed: locals, a few tourists, guys with their girlfriends, non working girls hanging out in groups.

Couches all around the perimeter with guys sitting around chatting with girls, girls taking breaks, guys getting lap dances.

Some amazing 9/10, 9.5/10 girls. Small and petite, bigger girls, girls with crazy curves. I was truly amazed at the variety and quality.

We shuffled into a booth with our large group (8 of us total) and ordered drinks and immediately girls began coming over and dancing, grinding, giving lap dances and generally partying and hanging out with us. No money was asked at all, not even asking for drinks. We offered them drinks anyways and they continued to hang out with us for most of the night.

Offered 2 options: rooms upstairs or back to your hotel.

Upstairs is 30 min, the rooms are basic but serviceable and the cost is 15,000 $ GYD (75 $ USD).

Back to hotel is 2 options: 2 hours is 30,000 $ GYD (150 $ USD) or 4 hours is 50,000 $ GYD (250 $ USD).

I thought both of those as extremely high for this part of the world and was not really interested. Until I saw one specific girl who was literally my idea of perfection.

Decide ah what the hell? We only live once! And I took the plunge.

Went all in and got the 4 hours to go back to my hotel: payment is handled at the club, upstairs with security at the same place where the ST rooms are. She got dressed and we went back to my place.

Service was great! She was very eager and enthusiastic. We showered together, I got a massage, very good very deep BBBJ and then all kinds of positions for round 1. Another quick shower, a couple of drinks and back at it again. Very eager and enthusiastic about DATY (I know some guys say it's gross with WGs but I love it and make sure to wash well when we're in the shower together) and then probably the hottest reverse CG I've ever had for round 2. Dozed off for a bit and woke up back to see its almost time for her to leave. Tried to coax my way into round 3 but she said the manager would not be happy if she was late.

Overall unhappy with the amount I spent but the age old adage remains as true as ever: you get what you pay for! Great night!

Will be back again before Christmas and looking to try Baroom Bar or if anybody else has any suggestions for both mongering and non mongering places.

Helping Hand
02-10-16, 22:52
Does anyone have anything new for Guyana? Contemplating visiting but surely would like an inside scope on recent happenings right about now. Any locals on the forum? Taxi drivers etc. PM me.

Premkmr29
03-22-16, 04:04
Back to Guyana after 3 years and been Baroombar on last Saturday. The scene is not same as in 2013, there is no crowd at all and very few girls in the bar but the price is same, USD 75 for 30 minutes, USD150 for 1 HR and USD250 for 4 hrs.

Selected one of the girls (from Dominica Republican) for 30 minutes, she looks hot but the service was below average, I would say mechanical. CBJ followed by Missionary and doggy and finished.

Planning to try next time in Rio Inn as there is a review on this place from other monger.

Premkmr29
03-29-16, 02:45
Been to Rio Inn on Saturday and it was crowded by people and many girls around. Some girls were really good looking and picked one out of them and proceeded upstairs, paid 30 k Guyana Dollors for 2 hrs.

The Girl is beautiful and has good structure but the overall service was not satisfied, mechanical and hurried up to finish in 1 HR as she wanted to go and catch more customers.

I had really awesome service by many girls around 3 years back but missing this time.

Premkmr29
04-07-16, 03:53
Guys,

Went to BBar again on last weekend, there were not many, selected one girl who was with me since I entered into the bar. She was not a stunner by look but she promised she will give good service.

Opted for 30 minutes and proceeded to upstairs, as promised there was nothing she didn't do, started with DFK and then BBBJ, rimming, ball sucking, oh man she didn't leave my johnny for a sec, simply she did amazing job for 20 minutes and then started in miss and completed in 10 minutes and paid GYD1000 tip and left the place happily.

Premkmr29
04-27-16, 02:27
There was not much happening other than in Baroombar and Rio Inn (as I know from the sources I have), so had to stick to only these two. Tried 2 DR girls in 2 weekends in Rio and 1 Cuban in Bbar on other weekend.

The 2 DR girls were really good in bed, great service and cooperative for all positions. One of them had given nice body massage in the gap after 1st shot and it was really good and got great relaxation.

The Cuban was really beautiful and slim, small tits and nice skin but service is not that great, it was average.

Looking for more options other than these 2 bars, lets hope for the best.

Rohee
04-27-16, 19:57
Does anyone have a estimate as to how many Dominican putas are working the trade in Guyana, and is there a turnover rate.

Weimei
07-14-16, 14:35
There was not much happening other than in Baroombar and Rio Inn (as I know from the sources I have), so had to stick to only these two. Tried 2 DR girls in 2 weekends in Rio and 1 Cuban in Bbar on other weekend.

The 2 DR girls were really good in bed, great service and cooperative for all positions. One of them had given nice body massage in the gap after 1st shot and it was really good and got great relaxation.

The Cuban was really beautiful and slim, small tits and nice skin but service is not that great, it was average.

Looking for more options other than these 2 bars, lets hope for the best.Will be visiting in a couple of weeks. Will definitely check these two places out. Any other places worth visiting? Also, what should I expect to pay?

Thank!

Helping Hand
07-26-16, 08:40
Will be visiting in a couple of weeks. Will definitely check these two places out. Any other places worth visiting? Also, what should I expect to pay?

Thank!The rates are the same as he mentioned before.

USD 75 for 30 minutes.

USD 150 for 1 HR.

USD 250 for 4 hrs.

MikeMann05
08-10-16, 14:15
I am coming to Georgetown on Monday the 15th Aug and need some up to date info in regards to the avail girls there. As I will be there on business I don't want to do much late night mongering as I need to be in proper shape in the mornings. I was told a lot of girls there do Simi pro work and are avail to act as your girl while you are there? Is that true and how do I find these Girls? Also what is the escort scene like and can any one refer a good one that is reasonable, safe and must be slim and good looking with good attitude etc. As far as the Baroombar and Rio Inn what's the latest with them and are there other good places and are they safe etc. I would be interested in a good guide if any one is interested? I have been all around the Caribbean for the last 30 years but never to Guyana so please help me with some info and if anyone need to know about the other Carib islands just ask.

Gagoo
09-09-17, 08:33
I got here a few days ago, and so far I actually only went out tonight. I went to Baroombar. It is on Google Maps. Entry was 1,500 Guyanese dollars (GYD), about $7. 5 USD. I had been here a few years ago, and it still seems the same to me. Lots of good looking girls, most of them are from the Dominican Republic. I asked the girl about the other girls, and there are a few, but not many Colombians and Venezuelan girls. Most girls looked Dominican to me. A rum and coke was 800 GYD and a beer for the girl 500 GYD. Not a bad price really. If you go to the touristy restaurants, the prices are pretty high. Price for 30 minutes with a girl is still $75 USD or 15,000 GYD. I took a nice looking Dominicana and it was pretty good. But the room has no air conditioning. Needless to say I felt miserable. She is a good girl for sure, because I was just gave up a couple times, just sweating my ass off and not liking their condom. But eventually I got in to the groove. I was coming just as the guy knocked on the door. The girl ended up thinking I did this on purpose and said I did it perfect. LOL She did offer me an option for go to my place for 4 hours, but I was not interested. I got all my stuff out and not locked up or hidden. So, I did not ask her how much.

The taxi from the airport to the city was 5,000 GYD or $25 USD. And it took a little less than an hour. I ended up walking to the bar tonight a little after midnight, which I don't suggest. I think I do it for the adrenaline rush or something. LOL I took a taxi from the club back to my Airbnb and the cost was 500 GYD. Overall this seems to be the same as it was a few years ago, nothing new. It still has some nice looking ladies. I did see some local ladies in the club, but I think they also liked the girls. Some local guys were in the club with their local girls and they had some dancing threesomes. A different culture here I suppose.

Earlier in the night, ant about 10:30 PM I was in the Palm Court, it is like a bar / restaurant place. It was picking up after 10:30 PM. I seen a table with a bunch of dressed up girls. I don't don't if any are working to something. They didn't look local. Also, something very odd is sitting at the bar was a two girls and a guy. The girl bought me another drink. I don't know what was going on there. We ended up only saying goodbye when they left.

Quagmire1974
06-30-18, 21:09
Interesting article in the Miami Herald about Cubans flooding into Georgetown, Guyana:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/article213613219.html

Makes you wonder if their presence will help or hurt mongering in Georgetown.

Bravo
07-09-18, 05:46
My uncle (actually a very close family friend from Guayana) was here for one week and he talked about the working girls in Guyana. He said there were almost 300,000 Brazilians in Guyana now and about 200,000 Venezuelans, not to mention all the illegal dominican women. He bragged about all the hot girls that you can find on the strip. I am absolutely floored by the prices of 250 US for a 4 hour session. That just seems so fucking outrageous for a 3rd world country like Guyana, I would expect that in London or tokyo, but not in south america. I was expecting more like 50 bucks for a 4 hour session.

After my uncle left, my cousin and I were actually thinking about going there for a week this fall, but we would rather go to Brazil or Colombia than Guayana if those prices are the norm.

Quagmire1974
07-12-18, 18:10
My uncle (actually a very close family friend from Guayana) was here for one week and he talked about the working girls in Guyana. He said there were almost 300,000 Brazilians in Guyana now and about 200,000 Venezuelans, not to mention all the illegal dominican women. He bragged about all the hot girls that you can find on the strip. I am absolutely floored by the prices of 250 US for a 4 hour session. That just seems so fucking outrageous for a 3rd world country like Guyana, I would expect that in London or tokyo, but not in south america. I was expecting more like 50 bucks for a 4 hour session.

After my uncle left, my cousin and I were actually thinking about going there for a week this fall, but we would rather go to Brazil or Colombia than Guayana if those prices are the norm.Thank you for that trip report. I'm seriously considering heading to Guyana, Suriname, and French Guiana in 2019 and was hoping for fresh information in this forum.

Personally, I will gladly pay 250 US for a 4 hour session, as that's only about 63 US per hour and is a bargain in my opinion. And in all of travels, I haven't encountered any sessions that were 50 US for 4 hours. That pricing definitely doesn't exist in London, Brazil, and Colombia and especially does not exist in Tokyo (read my recent trip report about Tokyo in that forum). The best I have found price-wise is San Salvador in El Salvador (read my trip report), where the WGs charged around 45 US per hour in the casas.

Not trying to troll or insult you, just trying to show that your expectation of 50 US for a four hour session isn't very realistic anywhere. Read my post a couple below this one to see how Cubans flocking to Georgetown is driving up prices for housing. Perhaps this is why prices for mongering in Guyana isn't as dirt cheap as you'd like.

Bravo
07-13-18, 23:34
Thank you for that trip report. I'm seriously considering heading to Guyana, Suriname, and French Guiana in 2019 and was hoping for fresh information in this forum.

Personally, I will gladly pay 250 US for a 4 hour session, as that's only about 63 US per hour and is a bargain in my opinion. And in all of travels, I haven't encountered any sessions that were 50 US for 4 hours. That pricing definitely doesn't exist in London, Brazil, and Colombia and especially does not exist in Tokyo (read my recent trip report about Tokyo in that forum). The best I have found price-wise is San Salvador in El Salvador (read my trip report), where the WGs charged around 45 US per hour in the casas.

Not trying to troll or insult you, just trying to show that your expectation of 50 US for a four hour session isn't very realistic anywhere. Read my post a couple below this one to see how Cubans flocking to Georgetown is driving up prices for housing. Perhaps this is why prices for mongering in Guyana isn't as dirt cheap as you'd like.We can agree to disagree. I've been going to Brazil and the Dr for 21 years now and you can still get all night in Rio de Janeiro for 100 bucks. I've had many terma girls agree to 100 bucks to stay in my nice air conditioned hotel room, king size bed and cable tv all night. I am headed back down in September, so I will post a report in the Rio section.

You can definitely get all night for 50 bucks in the DR! I have grabbed a number of girls in Sosua and Boca Chica for for 2000 - 25000 pesos for an all night fuck fest. It might be a little more expensive in Santo Domingho / Santiago but outside of those two cities, you can easily find thousands of girls who will stay the night for 50 dollars.

My uncle has lived in Guyana almost his whole life and they are still a 3rd world country. The only real thing they have going for themselves is all that oil that was found off their coast a few years ago (Even though Exxon owns all of it now). I can't imagine why on earth people are paying those kind of prices in Guayana of all places. That would be like someone telling that the girls in Haiti are charging 300 dollars an hour!

Why go to Guyana and spend 250 bucks when you can go to the motherland of the working girls and get them for 1 third of the price?

Quagmire1974
07-14-18, 00:28
Why go to Guyana and spend 250 bucks when you can go to the motherland of the working girls and get them for 1 third of the price?I see what you're saying, and I can't argue with you on that point. Paying big bucks for a Dominican WG in Guyana is foolish because you can just go to the Dominican Republic and have sessions for much cheaper prices.

I can't imagine why on earth people are paying those kind of prices in Guyana of all places.Well, someone like myself would do that very thing. I travel mainly for tourism and then monger when I have the time, so the prices that I pay are dictated by the economics of the country where I'm traveling. Bedding a hot WG after a day of sight-seeing is a great stress reliever, a great additional trip memory, and a great way to bring back fresh information to this website.

You've definitely whet my appetite for Guyana. I had a chance to bed a hot Venezuelan chica while in Trinidad, but the terms she dictated for the session were unacceptable. If I can find a few of them in Georgetown and Paramaribo and get three countries done (including French Guiana) in a week and a half, that will be a great trip.

Eszpresszo
07-14-18, 04:12
Personally, I will gladly pay 250 US for a 4 hour session, as that's only about 63 US per hour and is a bargain in my opinion. And in all of travels, I haven't encountered any sessions that were 50 US for 4 hours. That pricing definitely doesn't exist in London, Brazil, and Colombia and especially does not exist in Tokyo (read my recent trip report about Tokyo in that forum). The best I have found price-wise is San Salvador in El Salvador (read my trip report), where the WGs charged around 45 US per hour in the casas.Well, at least you have provided a reason why some girl asked $250 for four hours. Because apparently someone will pay that much, and they did. Girls will take as much as you will give them, regardless of where you monger. If you think $63 an hour is a bargain, then you have not been to Colombia (or Bali, or the DR), that's for sure. In any case, those are closer to European prices that you are willing to pay and definitely out of line with the third world. What Bravo told you is a more accurate depiction of what developing country prices should be.

I'll treat you to what I've paid for ST around the globe the past 3 years.

60 Euros. Berlin, October 2015 in a basic brothel with a lovely, 20 year old Spanish girl for 45 minutes in November of 2015. Flawless body and no baby damage.

65 k COP. Medellin, April 2016 in a "Casa de Citi" with a lovely Colombian girl on two different occasions for a solid hour. Modest baby damage on both (C-section scar or stretch mark on thighs).

800 Baht. Pattaya, December 2016 with a pretty Laotian girl off of Beach Road. Really cute, I posted a picture of her on the Pattaya forum in late 2016. She admitted to being only 22 and having an 8-year old son, but she had no visible baby damage and she was so tight it was a problem.

1500 DOP. Boca Chica, February 2017 with a lovely, Dominicana pulled out of the Piano Bar. Good BBBJ with a finger up my ass, stroking my prostate til I came. No baby damage.

80 Ringitts. Kuala Lumpur, March 2018 with a pretty Vietnamese MILF, from ACE / Richmoore Hotel upstairs to her room. Severe baby damage, rushed session and really beat pussy but it was only $20 USD. I pulled a better MILF the next weekend with a better body and snugger twat for the same price.

300 k Rupiah. Bali, March 2018 with a tiny, pretty Javanese girl with an awesome slim body yet had some nice curves, and she was giving it her best. I later found out I paid too much.

You may think El Salvador is a good deal, but its a bit expensive by Latin America standards and is heavily impacted by the economic influence of the US. So much of its cash flow came from expats in the US, they had to adopt the USD as their currency.

Quagmire1974
07-15-18, 01:52
I'll break my response into easy to digest chunks. Just keep in mind that I'm sharing my input in a friendly way with no disrespect or trolling intended:

If you think $63 an hour is a bargain, then you have not been to Colombia (or Bali, or the DR), that's for sure.Incorrect. In Colombia, I've been to San Andres Island, Cali, Cartagena, Medellin, and Bogota. In the Dominican Republic, I've been to Sosua and Santo Domingo. I don't have trip reports for many of those places here on ISG because I visited them before I knew ISG even existed.

60 Euros. Berlin, October 2015 in a basic brothel with a lovely, 20 year old Spanish girl for 45 minutes in November of 2015. Flawless body and no baby damage.Only 45 minutes for a WG of that caliber? I would have spent 3 hours with her, which would have equated to 240 Euros, based on the pricing you've given. I take my time and enjoy the WGs, I don't run in the bedroom, shoot my wad, and then run out again (not saying that you do).

65 k COP. Medellin, April 2016 in a "Casa de Citi" with a lovely Colombian girl on two different occasions for a solid hour. Modest baby damage on both (C-section scar or stretch mark on thighs)If a WG with baby damage worked for you, you'll get no pushback from me. But "Do you have any kids?" is one of the first questions I ask a WG. If she says yes, I assume there's baby damage and usually move on to the next target. In my opinion, no amount of money is worth seeing stretch marks and leftover pregnancy flab.

800 Baht. Pattaya, December 2016 with a pretty Laotian girl off of Beach Road. Really cute, I posted a picture of her on the Pattaya forum in late 2016. She admitted to being only 22 and having an 8-year old son, but she had no visible baby damage and she was so tight it was a problem.The session was cheap. But how expensive was your airfare? I paid almost $1000 US for airfare when I visited Bangkok a couple of years ago.

1500 DOP. Boca Chica, February 2017 with a lovely, Dominicana pulled out of the Piano Bar. Good BBBJ with a finger up my ass, stroking my prostate til I came. No baby damage.I paid similar prices in Sosua.

80 Ringitts. Kuala Lumpur, March 2018 with a pretty Vietnamese MILF, from ACE / Richmoore Hotel upstairs to her room. Severe baby damage, rushed session and really beat pussy but it was only $20 USD. I pulled a better MILF the next weekend with a better body and snugger twat for the same price.With a description like that for the first WG, I think you overpaid by about $20 US.

300 k Rupiah. Bali, March 2018 with a tiny, pretty Javanese girl with an awesome slim body yet had some nice curves, and she was giving it her best. I later found out I paid too much.Same story. Cheap session. Expensive airfare?

You may think El Salvador is a good deal, but its a bit expensive by Latin America standards and is heavily impacted by the economic influence of the US. So much of its cash flow came from expats in the US, they had to adopt the USD as their currency.In my opinion, El Salvador is indeed cheap, and it's because you don't have a bunch of Americans driving up the prices in the casas. They're all afraid that the mara salvatrucha gang members are hiding behind every tree and under every rock and waiting to jump out and rob or kill them, so the vast majority of Americans avoid the country. I got off of a fully loaded airplane at the airport in San Salvador and was the only person who had to buy a tourist visa at the desk before you reach the immigration officer because I was the only individual who wasn't a citizen of El Salvador. $45 US per hour is not expensive, but I guess it could be if someone is used to paying bargain basement prices for pussy.

At the end of the day, mongers should pay not only what the local market and their negotiating skills dictate, but also what they're comfortable paying. I guess I'm not concerned about paying $250 US for a four-hour session in Guyana because my employer takes an elephant-sized financial dump in my account each month (not bragging, just saying). And why stress over money and the cost of mongering? I knew a guy back in my home state who was the richest guy in a small country town. When he died, his loved ones buried him six feet under, and then laughed all the way to the mall and while they were spending the pennies (actually dollars) that he had pinched his entire life. I guess he forgot he couldn't take his fortune with him when he died.

DamonBlack
10-03-19, 16:23
I see what you're saying, and I can't argue with you on that point. Paying big bucks for a Dominican WG in Guyana is foolish because you can just go to the Dominican Republic and have sessions for much cheaper prices.

Well, someone like myself would do that very thing. I travel mainly for tourism and then monger when I have the time, so the prices that I pay are dictated by the economics of the country where I'm traveling. Bedding a hot WG after a day of sight-seeing is a great stress reliever, a great additional trip memory, and a great way to bring back fresh information to this website.

You've definitely whet my appetite for Guyana. I had a chance to bed a hot Venezuelan chica while in Trinidad, but the terms she dictated for the session were unacceptable. If I can find a few of them in Georgetown and Paramaribo and get three countries done (including French Guiana) in a week and a half, that will be a great trip.From the few times I went Guyana I mostly encountered local or Brazilian girls, the quality really was normal nothing special. I honestly had better luck in the Palm Court and Gravity picking up local girls for free LOL. As for Trinidad its all Venezuelan girls and I found the quality more to the lower end and about the "terms" its really stupid you can't even touch there pussy with your hands its really like wtf.

Turgid
08-10-20, 14:33
From the few times I went Guyana I mostly encountered local or Brazilian girls, the quality really was normal nothing special. I honestly had better luck in the Palm Court and Gravity picking up local girls for free LOL. As for Trinidad its all Venezuelan girls and I found the quality more to the lower end and about the "terms" its really stupid you can't even touch there pussy with your hands its really like wtf.How are the local girls in Guyana?

Bravo
06-27-22, 00:00
Now that Exxon has 32 wells in Guyana pumping millions of gallons of oil. I can only imagine how much the WGs are asking for a 1-hour date. Maybe there is a reason why there hasnt been an update in 3 years.

QLegal
08-23-22, 12:57
Now that Exxon has 32 wells in Guyana pumping millions of gallons of oil. I can only imagine how much the WGs are asking for a 1-hour date. Maybe there is a reason why there hasnt been an update in 3 years.Probably because Guyana ain't no destination for fun.

I lived there and Georgetown is by far the most dangerous city I have ever been to. Murders and armed robberies everyday. From the moment you set foot in the city you will be spotted and ultimately targeted.

You cannot, under any circumstances, go out at night without local friends. The online escort scene is non existent, I found ONE working girl online through an international agency and they didn't reply for a day. Met her, hung out a few days then she claimed she was pregnant. Usual bullshit.

Most girls will be on the streets at night. Usually the only girls working nights are Venezuelans and Cubans because even the local Guyanese girls know how incredibly dangerous it is to work at night. There was a story only recently about a Guyanase customer who murdered 8 or 9 Venezuelan escorts before he was caught.

The Venezuelan girls will try to rob you. You need eyes in the back of your head. I had one try to set me up. And in Guyana it is common that a robbery ends in murder. She made me stop in the market to buy weed at night. Asked me to get out and pay the guy. Come back and the car won't start. The guys pretend it must be out of petrol and they'll go get me some. I right away ring my friend who knows everyone in Georgetown and she came and rescued me from getting robbed and potentially killed. The Venezuelan girl. I shit you not. Had disconnected some cable that meant that car wouldn't start.