PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Polvo
08-07-08, 21:30
....for taping customers screwing *****s at his hotel and using the tapes for extorsion!

I wouldn't get wound up about it......there's been a long line of owners who have done that.

Suerte!

Polvo

Samu Ray
08-15-08, 00:26
Crime certainly happens everywhere. A politician has been gunned down
somewhere in the USA, intruders killed a peruvian man in Florida.

Where is this guy who gave advice on crime in Peru few days ago?

Juancaminante
08-17-08, 10:08
Im debating between Peru and Uruguay to spend a month learning spanish.

Its seems montevideo has better beaches than miraflores but I think miraflores might have better nightlife and more atmosphere and hotter women

Anyone have a recommendation?

Thanks,

BB.What time of year?

Member #4351
08-17-08, 16:02
Uruguay does not have a very good reputation as a mongering destination.

Artisttyp
08-18-08, 14:07
Can someone currently in lima tell me how cold it gets at night. Do you think I will need to stay someplace with a heater? It looks like it only gets down to 63 at night but how does that 63 feel?

This is really important thanks.

Artisttyp

Lima Busy
08-18-08, 17:55
Can someone currently in lima tell me how cold it gets at night. Do you think I will need to stay someplace with a heater? It looks like it only gets down to 63 at night but how does that 63 feel?

This is really important thanks.

Artisttyp
It varies from day to day right now. With the humidity it feels like 50's and I recommend you get a heater. This is a la nina year and the weather is unpredictable. All July was like summer here but both June and August have been typical weather months.

Artisttyp
08-18-08, 19:38
It varies from day to day right now. With the humidity it feels like 50's and I recommend you get a heater. This is a la nina year and the weather is unpredictable. All July was like summer here but both June and August have been typical weather months.

How weird. I've been following the weather for a few weeks and I was surprised to see the temp readings. Last night a girl I am writing told me it has been really cold.

Thanks for the heads up.

AT

Polvo
08-18-08, 22:26
How weird. I've been following the weather for a few weeks and I was surprised to see the temp readings. Last night a girl I am writing told me it has been really cold. Thanks for the heads up.

AT

If one discounts FoxesHunter you can also buy a good thermostat controlled hot air space heater (fan and hot air) for about $30. If in a hotel bring it in concealed. Works a treat.

Suerte!

Polvo

Artisttyp
08-19-08, 01:37
If one discounts FoxesHunter you can also buy a good thermostat controlled hot air space heater (fan and hot air) for about $30. If in a hotel bring it in concealed. Works a treat.

Suerte!

Polvo

This is a good tip. The only problem is I would need two.

Lima Busy
08-19-08, 15:31
This is a good tip. The only problem is I would need two.
The one's Polvo is referring to are very small and can be concealed in a average sized supermarket plastic bag.
LB

Artisttyp
08-19-08, 15:52
The one's Polvo is referring to are very small and can be concealed in a average sized supermarket plastic bag.
LB

I remember last year they were all sold out. Any chance of that happening again this year?

I was going to come later in the season but I used my miles....I can't stand those miles programs. At least I got non stop flights though.

Member #4351
08-19-08, 15:55
They are all over the place. Cheap and small. I have a spare one in my car in case I end up in a ST hostal. Go to Ace or Sodimac for largest selection, but you can probably find them in Metro supermarkets as well. As has been mentioned, hide it because these things really use electricity. Wherever you are staying will not be overjoyed that you are plugging one in.

Mr Enternational
08-19-08, 17:56
Not as cold as last year when I needed a hat and could have used gloves. The last few nights 63 outside has meant a t-shirt and a light jacket. Inside of Las Palmas is a little less than just right when you first walk in the room. But two warm bodies seem to be doing the trick. It also brings the temp up a notch by running the hot shower a few minutes. Also keeping the bathroom door closed at night is good.

Artisttyp
08-25-08, 04:59
Are $100 bills accepted in banks and hotels?

Lima Busy
08-25-08, 18:13
Are $100 bills accepted in banks and hotels?
If they are "unmarked" and in "mint" condition, but you will always get a lousy exchange rate at banks and hotels. Best to visit "Milagros" on Schell and Larco.
LB

Artisttyp
08-25-08, 18:33
If they are "unmarked" and in "mint" condition, but you will always get a lousy exchange rate at banks and hotels. Best to visit "Milagros" on Schell and Larco.
LB

What is milagros ?

Polvo
08-25-08, 20:17
What is milagros ?

She is a money changer. Personally I would not bring $100 notes as too many people will still not touch them, and the banks will not take any that start with the serial number "CB". There was a rash of forgeries down here.

Further, any notes that you bring down must be pristine. No tears - none. Also no ink marks. Scrutinise any bills you get from an ATM for the same. If there is an ink mark and it is greater that a 10 centimos piece the bank will probably reject it.

I also recently got some torn bills from an ATM. What you do then, is put those in between two good twenties come out of the bank and change them immediately with the parasite standing outside. For some reason they think gringos won't pull stunts like that and they do not really check. But, they haven't met me before! :-)

Suerte!

Polvo

Artisttyp
08-25-08, 20:56
She is a money changer. Personally I would not bring $100 notes as too many people will still not touch them, and the banks will not take any that start with the serial number "CB". There was a rash of forgeries down here.

Further, any notes that you bring down must be pristine. No tears - none. Also no ink marks. Scrutinise any bills you get from an ATM for the same. If there is an ink mark and it is greater that a 10 centimos piece the bank will probably reject it.

I also recently got some torn bills from an ATM. What you do then, is put those in between two good twenties come out of the bank and change them immediately with the parasite standing outside. For some reason they think gringos won't pull stunts like that and they do not really check. But, they haven't met me before! :-)

Suerte!

Polvo

Polvo,

Thanks this is really important information. Lima can be a real ***** when it comes to dealing with cash. A large amount of 2 and 5 soles coins are also false.

I have received my share of false paper notes as well. Be sure to look at your money well and do not feel like you are offending anyone by doing it.

A problem arises when you deal with hotels that only accept cash and no CC's or TC's and your bank reams you up the butt for debit fees.

: Bulletin : * Just confirmed via email that the maria luisa accepts all bills.

Thanks,

Artisttyp

Elberto
08-26-08, 16:09
Another note about money here...

The further you go outside of Miraflores and San Isidro the harder it becomes to break the larger nuevo sol bills. I live about 30 minutes south of Lima and there is only one place in my neighborhood that can break a 50, anything larger than that I need to take a combi or a taxi to town to the Metro.

The other day in Tarapoto I needed a calculator, so in the little bodega on a dirt road I tried to pay for the 5 sol calculator with a 20. I left with the calculator, a pocket FM radio, some batteries, a lighter, and the 3 soles he had in his coin box.

Samu Ray
08-29-08, 19:54
Does anyone know that when 183 day turist visa expires in a calendar year,
if I go out of the country and come back into Peru, I would get another 183
days visa?

Polvo
08-29-08, 21:38
Does anyone know that when 183 day turist visa expires in a calendar year,
if I go out of the country and come back into Peru, I would get another 183
days visa?
There is no "guarantee" of how long a visa is issued for. It is at the discretion of the immagration officer who reviews your passport at the time of entry into Peru. Also see LB's recent discussion about the change in the law.

Suerte!

Polvo

Bilko
08-30-08, 01:34
I have read the Lima Forum, and looked at the lists, and I noted that at least some of the massage places are not full service, and in some it seems like a hand job is about all you can expect, if that. Is this only for some places, or is it the norm? I have my first trip coming up in mid Sept. I am a fiftysomething guy and speak decent Spanish. It seems like mid price options are limited, it's either high price ($100 up) or low end dives. Am I totally wrong here? I hope I am. Thanks for any info anybody wants to share.

Member #4351
08-30-08, 15:33
Most MPs and Baños Turcos are full service. Since Relax and Vida doesn´t offer this option, it attracts better looking girls who are happy not to have to "give it up" to many less than attractive clients. Just about every place else will give you what you are looking for. Check out the local Perutops forum for details.

Lima Busy
09-02-08, 01:04
Not a fan, but I thought you "Nibu" types might be interested in the closure last week. I was happy to see that they had the "good taste" to give the "mattress memories" a proper cremation!

Artisttyp
09-02-08, 01:40
Not a fan, but I thought you "Nibu" types might be interested in the closure last week. I was happy to see that they had the "good taste" to give the "mattress memories" a proper cremation!

Would that be "La Roca" ? I remember a local telling me there was another one in the area.

Albert Punter
09-27-08, 19:26
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=729162&postcount=296

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=716633&postcount=233

Can you post me a link or point me in the right direction, I cant seem to find it. TIA

Lima Busy
10-09-08, 19:09
God bless America!

Galaxzy
10-10-08, 05:05
Can I have some info on what to expect as far as what to pay, I am thinking about a trip there next month. I like all night, short term, and street walker action. Any info will be greatly appreciated and I will post photos (just check out my dominican trip) .

Galaxzy

Captain Napalm
10-10-08, 13:32
Can I have some info on what to expect as far as what to pay, I am thinking about a trip there next month. I like all night, short term, and street walker action. Any info will be greatly appreciated and I will post photos (just check out my dominican trip) .

Galaxzy

You'll pay anywhere from s./20 to s./200

Lokman
10-22-08, 08:24
Guys,

If you take a girl out from Emanuelles, where do they take you?

Or are you supposed to bring them to your hotel?

Miraflores Apt
10-23-08, 00:37
Guys,

If you take a girl out from Emanuelles, where do they take you?

Or are you supposed to bring them to your hotel?They have an arrangement with a nearby hotel or if you want to save the money you can bring them back to your place. Club69 has the same owners and same quality and you can do them on premises!

Polvo
10-23-08, 22:58
They have an arrangement with a nearby hotel or if you want to save the money you can bring them back to your place. Club69 has the same owners and same quality and you can do them on premises!
But, on a couch!!

Suerte!

Polvo

Polvo
10-25-08, 05:05
Gents:

I know a lot of people do Internet "grooming". One of the guys on the Dominican board let me know about this site....it may have prospects.

http://www.sexyono.com/top20/Peru/mujeres/

Reports and pictures requested, please. I will settle for sloppy seconds though.

(Check out the extraordinary ass on number 8!! Christ, if she bent over, I could park my bike between her cheeks.)

Good Hunting!

Suerte!

Polvo

Kuttappan
10-25-08, 08:53
Can anyone tell me how to get to Emanuelle and club 69 from miraflores? I am sory if anyone already posted this on the forum. Miraflores APT, I greatly appreciate your help.

They have an arrangement with a nearby hotel or if you want to save the money you can bring them back to your place. Club69 has the same owners and same quality and you can do them on premises!

Lima Busy
10-26-08, 03:35
Can anyone tell me how to get to Emanuelle and club 69 from miraflores? I am sory if anyone already posted this on the forum. Miraflores APT, I greatly appreciate your help.
Emmanuelle- Just take Arequippa to Juan de Arona (mk right) take that to Navarette and go left it will be on your right.

Club 69- Benavedes heading towards Monterrico cross over the via expressa a few blocks down there is a chicken place on the left hand corner (mk left) head down that industrial looking street about 4 blocks down you will see large garage doors on your right. Pull up and honk your horn, they will open up and you can park inside.

Sorry I do not really know the street names, i just know how to get there.
suerte,
LB

Polvo
10-26-08, 07:34
......Sorry I do not really know the street names, i just know how to get there....LB
Emmanuel: Av. Rivera Navarrete #465 San Isidro.
Club 69: Calle Uno with Jr. Allende, Surquillo

Emmanuel is in a safe area, 69 is not. Do not under any circumstances go to the West (errata: should be South, see above) side of Allende, or you are likely to get your testicles handed to you by the gangs there.

Emmanuel is also near Eclipse, Cassanova, Golden Peppers and "The Bank".

Suerte!

Polvo

Kuttappan
10-26-08, 09:07
Polvo and LimaBusy, You guys are awesome!

Thank you very much for all your help.

I will be staying away from club69 for sure.

Lima Busy
10-26-08, 15:46
Polvo, Thanks for clearing that up. I always tell tourists to make a left at the corner with the "chicken place" as more often than not I am probably correct and even if I am wrong the tourists won't realize it!

Polvo
10-26-08, 19:59
Polvo and LimaBusy, You guys are awesome!....Thank you very much for all your help.......I will be staying away from club69 for sure.Kuttappan:

Not so helpful, my facts were wrong. Whenever LB politely answers me like that I always run off and check my "facts". Again, the bastard is correct....dammit. Under no circumstances go SOUTH. Allende leads into Angamos Este. South of Angamos Este is the Wild West (er, South?).

LB is correct turn left at the chicken place - although technically you go past the chicken place 25 yards, do a U-turn through the median and then turn right. Club 69 is a great club but I always caution gringos and newbies against going there because of the area and because there are too many mafia going to 69 at the moment. Emmanuelles is in a far, far safer area without the "overlords" and there are other options nearby if it is not to your taste.

LB, thanks for gently correcting me!! (What makes it hurt is that I believe I took him there for his first time!!) :-)

Suerte!

Polvo

Lordunderground2
11-06-08, 19:17
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to inform everyone of a Hotel I'm staying at here in Lima its the first time here at this hotel and just wanted to tell everyone the prices aren't bad 80/s, 90/s and 100/s I just got the one that was 80/s due to me just being in town one night and I'm running around all day taking care of several things but the hotel is called Rivera Inn Hotel its right off Javier Prado Cdra 5 Este and Av. Rivera Navarrete 2868 its a pretty nice room with a nice flat screen tv I'm pretty sure the other priced rooms have a fridge and some other ammenities but for the price you can't beat it decent location and the hotel provied Wifi to all the rooms besides they're computer that they have available anyhow just wanted to pass the information along.

Member #4351
11-07-08, 17:50
Should post the information in the Hotel section. Its a little out of the way since its in San Isidro, but good for guys doing business being that its in the major financial/business area of Lima.

Miraflores Apt
11-07-08, 17:57
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to inform everyone of a Hotel I'm staying at here in Lima its the first time here at this hotel and just wanted to tell everyone the prices aren't bad 80/s, 90/s and 100/s I just got the one that was 80/s due to me just being in town one night and I'm running around all day taking care of several things but the hotel is called Rivera Inn Hotel its right off Javier Prado Cdra 5 Este and Av. Rivera Navarrete 2868 its a pretty nice room with a nice flat screen tv I'm pretty sure the other priced rooms have a fridge and some other ammenities but for the price you can't beat it decent location and the hotel provied Wifi to all the rooms besides they're computer that they have available anyhow just wanted to pass the information along.Also you are in walking distance to Emanualles, Eclispe, and "the bank".

Thanks for the info.

MA

Artisttyp
11-08-08, 01:38
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to inform everyone of a Hotel I'm staying at here in Lima its the first time here at this hotel and just wanted to tell everyone the prices aren't bad 80/s, 90/s and 100/s I just got the one that was 80/s due to me just being in town one night and I'm running around all day taking care of several things but the hotel is called Rivera Inn Hotel its right off Javier Prado Cdra 5 Este and Av. Rivera Navarrete 2868 its a pretty nice room with a nice flat screen tv I'm pretty sure the other priced rooms have a fridge and some other ammenities but for the price you can't beat it decent location and the hotel provied Wifi to all the rooms besides they're computer that they have available anyhow just wanted to pass the information along.

If you can post a phone number and email contact that would be worth it's weight in gold.

Thank you for the info. The more contact info for budget hotels the better.

Member #4351
11-08-08, 05:13
Artisttyp, before you call it "budget", find out if he's talking $ or S./ .

Artisttyp
11-08-08, 18:10
Artisttyp, before you call it "budget", find out if he's talking $ or S./ .

I probably should have used "decent" versus "budget". Budget in lima could be a heck of alot cheaper.

Lordunderground2
11-10-08, 02:37
I probably should have used "decent" versus "budget". Budget in lima could be a heck of alot cheaper.Sorry guys I thought I included that info

Rivera Inn Hotel
# 4420641
Av. Rivera Navarrete 2868

Alt. Cdra 5 Av. Javier Prado Este

This place I was pretty nice for the price if anyone else stays here please advise how the other rooms look like and condition. The 80/s Room which I stayed in due to me being in town for 1 day was nice and had a modern bathroom. If you have any questions about it feel free to pm me.

Duesy45
11-14-08, 22:08
Does anyone have any taxi recommendations for returning from the airport to the Miraflores/San Isidro area? I used to have the number of a good person who spoke English but I believe his phone was stolen and I have lost his email address. Thanks for any assistance

Miraflores Apt
11-15-08, 20:27
Does anyone have any taxi recommendations for returning from the airport to the Miraflores/San Isidro area? I used to have the number of a good person who spoke English but I believe his phone was stolen and I have lost his email address. Thanks for any assistanceMost guys have there own personal drivers, as I realize you lost your connection, I would suggest "green taxi" from the airport. Last time I used them it was S./45. Typically guys pay drivers $20.00 plus parking to have someone waiting for them.
LB

PS: What happened to you, did you move to Arequippa?

Elberto
11-17-08, 20:17
It was mentioned in another thread about drinking at parties, but I´m starting to learn the fine points so I thought I´d share. (This info is only applicable outside Miraflores. In Miraflores everything is just like wherever you live, only in Spanish with poorly-mixed crappy music played much too loud and 2 or 3 times more expensive than anywhere else in Peru.)

When you go to a party everyone sits in a circle and drinks beer. There is only one glass and it is passed around the circle with a bottle and you drink a bit then pass it on. Even at a disco, you can buy a dozen bottles at a time but they will usually only give you one glass.

For informal parties: First you get the bottle handed to you to hold while the person before you drinks. When they hand you the glass you sling all the foam and backwash out onto the floor and occasionally onto other people in the circle. Then you pour yourself some beer, hand the bottle to the next person, drink, then either pour out some of the backwash yourself or if you are lazy or drunk (or both) just hand the glass to the next person.

For discos or special parties: The procedure here is slightly different. At a disco there will be one man in the circle who assumes the pouring and backwash slinging responsibilities for the women. For each woman he will pour a small amount of beer into the glass, hold the bottle while she drinks, then she will hand back the glass, the backwash will be slung, and a portion will be poured for the next girl in the circle. After each of the girls has been served the guy will pour a glass for himself then hand the bottle to the next guy, in the same manner as the informal parties. After all the men have drunk the bottle is handed back to the first guy who will again serve the ladies.

A smart fellow will assume the pouring duties for the ladies. He will be surrounded by women, he will be getting them drunk, and each time he serves a woman it is an opportunity to make eye contact and smirky smiles. To get a particular girl´s attention you can pour a man´s quantity for her then give her the eye when she smiles at what you´ve done.

Vaughnyb1
11-17-08, 21:45
It was mentioned in another thread about drinking at parties, but I´m starting to learn the fine points so I thought I´d share. (This info is only applicable outside Miraflores. In Miraflores everything is just like wherever you live, only in Spanish with poorly-mixed crappy music played much too loud and 2 or 3 times more expensive than anywhere else in Peru.)

When you go to a party everyone sits in a circle and drinks beer. There is only one glass and it is passed around the circle with a bottle and you drink a bit then pass it on. Even at a disco, you can buy a dozen bottles at a time but they will usually only give you one glass.

For informal parties: First you get the bottle handed to you to hold while the person before you drinks. When they hand you the glass you sling all the foam and backwash out onto the floor and occasionally onto other people in the circle. Then you pour yourself some beer, hand the bottle to the next person, drink, then either pour out some of the backwash yourself or if you are lazy or drunk (or both) just hand the glass to the next person.

For discos or special parties: The procedure here is slightly different. At a disco there will be one man in the circle who assumes the pouring and backwash slinging responsibilities for the women. For each woman he will pour a small amount of beer into the glass, hold the bottle while she drinks, then she will hand back the glass, the backwash will be slung, and a portion will be poured for the next girl in the circle. After each of the girls has been served the guy will pour a glass for himself then hand the bottle to the next guy, in the same manner as the informal parties. After all the men have drunk the bottle is handed back to the first guy who will again serve the ladies.

A smart fellow will assume the pouring duties for the ladies. He will be surrounded by women, he will be getting them drunk, and each time he serves a woman it is an opportunity to make eye contact and smirky smiles. To get a particular girl´s attention you can pour a man´s quantity for her then give her the eye when she smiles at what you´ve done.This post is hilarious because I have been to most of the distritos in lima and never thought to post this phenomenon. But its fuunny, I for one unless its a particularlly beautiful girl in the crowd with whom I want to swap spit, I usually maintain my own glass. Just the American way. On the other hand I love that the peruvian culture is so intimate with one another. kissing when you greet and stuff like that. It creates many opportunities if your really "in the know".

OneKissMontreal
11-19-08, 04:42
I read many reports about Lima, . Its seem very popular compare to Brasil, D. R or buenos aires in terms of service and price, is Lima number place for mongering. Anyone notice if its have to beach scene right in the spot.

Than you

From Montreal canada

John

Member #4351
11-19-08, 04:54
There is a beach in Miraflores, but its not that great. You have to go south about 30 min. to an hour to get to the good beaches.

Polvo
11-19-08, 22:41
.....When they hand you the glass you sling all the foam and backwash out onto the floor and occasionally onto other people in the circle.

Never, ever, take the glass from Artisttyp. Now I like him a lot, but I will pass the glass to him!!

Suerte

Polvo

Sly One
11-20-08, 01:12
Originally Posted by Elberto

When you go to a party everyone sits in a circle and drinks beer?

Not at my parties you usually sit around ..While you get blown by one or 2chicas at the same time or even better particapate in fucking a few of the good looking girls.

Sly

Lima Busy
11-21-08, 01:37

Alot of interesting customs here, like the "egg exorcism's" most of us see routinely performed!

But the all time funniest is to see a Peruvian punter do a "Lime test" on the Chica before bare backing her!
suerte
LB

Pinga
11-22-08, 08:54
Alot of interesting customs here, like the "egg exorcism's" most of us see routinely performed!

But the all time funniest is to see a Peruvian punter do a "Lime test" on the Chica before bare backing her!
suerte
LB

LB, you got me on that one. What is the lime test?

Doc Bill
11-24-08, 02:55
What´s best these days, guys - The street guys or ATM´s? LB?

Bandy
11-24-08, 19:18
The difference of exchange rate between the street guys and the bonafide cambio places was maximum 3 cents. I consistently got 3.08 Soles per USD from exchange houses during my stay in early November. I did not use the ATM, beacuse of my bank fee and additional foreign exchange surcharge.

Bandy

El Greco
11-24-08, 20:16

Late October I was getting 3,07, with a little pressure, from the street guys when Citi was changing for 2,95.
Street guys were selling for 3,12

Lima Busy
11-25-08, 01:12
Doc,
Like I told you at breakfast. Never change at a bank! Street is always better and always ask a expat what the street rate is before you change. If you remember I asked Jim what he got this morning 3.07, I went to Milagros a 1/2 hour later and got 3.09 after a bit of flirting. Obviously my kisses are sweet, but I still think they are worth more then the additional $1.20 on $200.00 she gave me. Might have gotten a bit more if I went over to the toothless guy on the other corner, but I had a red light and his breath can be pretty foul!
suerte,
LB

Lima Busy
11-25-08, 01:39
LB, you got me on that one. What is the lime test?
There is a famous monger who is in his eighties but regularly does threesomes and foursomes with young girls who taught myself and others to put lime juice on a girls snatch before eating to test the ph level. If the girl does not wince she is clear of all stds.

It is similar to the drunk guy in the hotel room with a prostitute and can't remember if she said she had Bronchitis or Syphilis? He calls his doctor and explains the situation and the doctor tells him to chase her around the bed a few times.....

And if she coughs, Fuck HER!
suerte,
LB

Kuttappan
11-25-08, 06:01
hahaha. man sometimes your posts are very funny :)

There is a famous monger who is in his eighties but regularly does threesomes and foursomes with young girls who taught myself and others to put lime juice on a girls snatch before eating to test the ph level. If the girl does not wince she is clear of all stds.

It is similar to the drunk guy in the hotel room with a prostitute and can't remember if she said she had Bronchitis or Syphilis? He calls his doctor and explains the situation and the doctor tells him to chase her around the bed a few times.....

suerte,
LB

Lima Busy
11-25-08, 22:03
The Department of Health has reported 22,549 cases of people are infected with AIDS in Peru. Around 33 thousand more are infected with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.

Mónica Pun Chinarro, who studies the spread of HIV/AIDS, says the figures could possibly be higher considering those who aren’t register in Peru’s health facilities.

Chinarro added that 96 percent of all HIV/AIDS cases were sexually transmitted due to unprotected sex, which is the major cause for the spread of the disease in Peru.

“At least 96 percent of these cases could have been prevented if they would have protected themselves by using a condom,” according to Chinarro.

Lima and Callao account for 71 percent of all cases with Arequipa, Ica and Loreto following. Of the people infected with AIDS, 80 percent are men and 20 percent are women with the medium age being 31 years old. Chinarro added that “it is possible that 50 percent of all case studies were infected during their 20s.”

Sly One
11-25-08, 23:48
Still say 56,000 infected/15,000,000 sexually active still only comes out at 0.4%.
Which is well below most places on this planet.

I was also wondering if the Lime test works on HIV as well?

Doc Bill
11-26-08, 07:32
I found a casa de cambio, at Larco 657 (across the street from Luigis, near Bienaflores) that gives 3.17. Best I´ve found yet.

Doc Bill
11-26-08, 07:33
Aren´t the chances of getting killed by a terrorist or by a car infinitely greater than getting an std in Lima?

Doc Bill
11-26-08, 07:36
LB - Reminds me of the guy who brought his wife to the doctor, and the doc said it´s bad news - She either has AIDS or Alzheimers - The guy asks, what do I do? The doc says - Drop her off in the woods on the way home - If she finds her way home, don´t fuck her.

Jaimito Cartero
11-27-08, 02:48
I have a tri-band Motorola phone that I usually use outside the US. What is the best SIM card, and place to buy one when I arrive this weekend? I'll just be in LIM for a bit over two weeks, so just looking for something to keep in contact while I'm there.

Lima Busy
11-27-08, 03:30
I have a tri-band Motorola phone that I usually use outside the US. What is the best SIM card, and place to buy one when I arrive this weekend? I'll just be in LIM for a bit over two weeks, so just looking for something to keep in contact while I'm there.
Claro or Movistar depending on the girl. 15 soles just about everywhere, most people use the guy on Schell just before Larco as he liked to practice his English.
LB

El Greco
11-27-08, 03:58

I got Claro from Falabela, or something like that, on Parque Kennedy.
Make sure they contact customer service to activate it. I had a hard time doing it and I do speak Spanish good enough. It took me 24 hrs to do it because they were very busy. I did it well past midnight the second day after purchase. So make sure you don't leave their place unless they register your chip with head office.

They have some nice lookers at Trocadero Club (El Salvaje), Avenida Argentina 1859, Calle 18 at Avenida A. Palacios, near the Minka shopping area and I fell in love with a beauty at Relax y Vida, Av. Carlos Villaran #121, behind the Interbank.

At Finish Sauna, Calle Jose de la Torre Ugarte # 270, in between Av. Arequipa (cdra 25) & Av. Pettit Thoars I left without a pop because she wouldn't do BBBJ and very uninspired and mechanical massage. Next stop was Relax y Vida and I still remember the beauty there. Check your PM for name.

Suerte

Doc Bill
11-27-08, 15:44
This has happened to me - Well, only happened once, but they tried to do it at many times and at many places. The waiters assume, usually correctly, that you´re not familiar with the currency and hence will not bother to count your change. They hide some of it in the corner pockets of the check folder, which just happens to be the larger denomination coins. Diner beware, and check those pockets.

Lima Busy
11-28-08, 02:06
This has happened to me - Well, only happened once, but they tried to do it at many times and at many places. The waiters assume, usually correctly, that you´re not familiar with the currency and hence will not bother to count your change. They hide some of it in the corner pockets of the check folder, which just happens to be the larger denomination coins. Diner beware, and check those pockets.
Sounds like you were doing the "Latin Hustle" down at Tony Romas?

Kuttappan
11-28-08, 05:00
I have sprint service in USA. Will it work in Peru? I am in Peru for only about 6 days and I am not sure if I want to buy a SIM for just 6 days. I only need to call maybe few of the senior mongers in Peru.

FlyingAce
11-28-08, 17:06
I have sprint service in USA. Will it work in Peru? I am in Peru for only about 6 days and I am not sure if I want to buy a SIM for just 6 days. I only need to call maybe few of the senior mongers in Peru.

Your sprint service should work here in Lima, IF you have activated international roaming with sprint in the US. You should check what the international roaming rates are, you may be surprised at what a minute will cost you to make a call to Peru while in Peru. Once you know the costs you can make the decision to use your sprint number or buy a sim card.

Kuttappan
11-28-08, 18:04
Thank you Flying Ace.

Pinga
11-29-08, 03:33

suerte,
LB

LMAO,thanks for the tips LB.

Pinga
11-29-08, 03:36
I found a casa de cambio, at Larco 657 (across the street from Luigis, near Bienaflores) that gives 3.17. Best I´ve found yet.
Is this cause of dollar rising or always that rate?

Pinga
11-29-08, 03:37
Aren´t the chances of getting killed by a terrorist or by a car infinitely greater than getting an std in Lima?

Funny but yet so true.

Polvo
11-29-08, 20:55
.....you may be surprised at what a minute will cost you to make a call to Peru while in Peru. Once you know the costs you can make the decision to use your sprint number or buy a sim card.

By my calculation it will take six minutes of calls on a Sprint roaming tariff before you equal the cost of a sim card.

Suerte!

Polvo

Kuttappan
11-29-08, 22:37
I am buying a sim card. I asked the manager of apartmentclubperu to get one for me. Manager Paul is very helpful so far.

Jaimito Cartero
12-10-08, 07:18
I am buying a sim card. I asked the manager of apartmentclubperu to get one for me. Manager Paul is very helpful so far.
The SIM card is quite easy to get. David told me to go to the Claro store on Larco Mar, and it was pretty painless. The 15 soles I paid was supposed to come with some minutes as well, but they weren't on the phone when I tried to call. I did buy a 20 sole card, so not too expensive, and easy to add time.

Kuttappan
12-10-08, 07:23
LOL.....seems like I already got ripped off and I am not even in Peru :) The manager said I owe 20 bux for the SIM and 15 mins of talk time. David is the man!!!!

The SIM card is quite easy to get. David told me to go to the Claro store on Larco Mar, and it was pretty painless. The 15 soles I paid was supposed to come with some minutes as well, but they weren't on the phone when I tried to call. I did buy a 20 sole card, so not too expensive, and easy to add time.

Jaimito Cartero
12-10-08, 07:51
LOL.....seems like I already got ripped off and I am not even in Peru :) The manager said I owe 20 bux for the SIM and 15 mins of talk time. David is the man!!!!

Well, it does help to read the forum. Seems you got the normal Gringo markup. Cost $5, pay $20. :)

Kuttappan
12-10-08, 08:30
LOL......problem I have is that I don't speak any spanish. I thought I can void the hassle by getting it through him, at least now I know not to bother with him anymore.

Well, it does help to read the forum. Seems you got the normal Gringo markup. Cost $5, pay $20. :)

Jaimito Cartero
12-10-08, 08:48
LOL......problem I have is that I don't speak any spanish. I thought I can void the hassle by getting it through him, at least now I know not to bother with him anymore.

Yes, and FlyingAce just sent me a snarky PM about all that he is going through just to get you your SIM chip. A little note to the people who provide services to mongers, don't complain when other people give out legitimate info.

Honestly, I keep running into guys who say they don't speak any Spanish. My first real trip to Latin America was about 20 years ago. I had a little dictionary with me, and was using it like mad when I talked with chicas.

Honestly, if you know 20-30 words in Spanish, you can get by fine. I still go to some countries that I speak none of the local language, and manage to get by.

Learn to say: I want, how much, bathroom, suck, fuck, yes, no, bill and do you swallow, and you'll be halfway there. :)

Kuttappan
12-10-08, 09:43
I didn't realize that I was dealing with an ISG member. How ridiculous of me to make a comment like that!!!! I want to sincerely apologize to ACE for misunderstanding you!!! I honestly thought someone was just trying to pull something on me after learning the price but I never calculated the efforts you put towards. Thanks buddy, I know you wouldn’t charge anything extra for no reason.

Spaniard21
12-10-08, 13:11
Learn to say: I want, how much, bathroom, suck, fuck, yes, no, bill and do you swallow, and you'll be halfway there. :)Amen,

Don't forget beer.

Member #4351
12-10-08, 16:17
The claro store is on the corner of Larco and Av. 28 de Julio. Bring your passport and unlocked multiband phone. If you don´t have one you can get a cheap phone with chip in a few minutes from around $25 on up.

Lokman
12-15-08, 18:34
Hi guys, just one more question about Emanuelles

Apart from the $100 for a chica, what is the exit fee and cover etc? I went last year and think I paid S. /50 for cover? I didn't take a girl so I don't remember on the exit fee.

Many thanks

Polvo
01-01-09, 21:32
So, Olaf is no more. Norway has passed a law banning the purchase of sexual "favours" in Norway and by a Norwegian resident when abroad. The Norwegian police are authorised to "wiretap" phone and electronic communication to gather evidence.

I assume, therefore we will not even have postings from these guys on the board as they are writing their own arrest warrant if they did! Do, but don't write I guess will be their new motto. Western Union may also take a hit.

How long before the other European sheep follow? And, by the way guys, the majority of the anonymizer servers are owned by America's NSA.

2009 - a good year for liberty so far!

Suerte!

Polvo

Encore1974
01-04-09, 20:52
Hi guys, just one more question about Emanuelles

Apart from the $100 for a chica, what is the exit fee and cover etc? I went last year and think I paid S. /50 for cover? I didn't take a girl so I don't remember on the exit fee.

Many thanksThe exit fee is 90 Soles, and some girls say you have to buy them two drinks (at 50 S/. each). They are asking now for 120 USD. I'd advice you to buy her a drink, get her phone number and call her next day, she will take 200 S. for 1 hour.

Biker

Polvo
01-05-09, 15:39
So, Olaf is no more. Norway has passed a law banning the purchase of sexual "favours" in Norway and by a Norwegian resident when abroad. The Norwegian police are authorised to "wiretap" phone and electronic communication to gather evidence.......How long before the other European sheep follow? .....

The answer is not very long. Now, the British Government plans to make it illegal to have sex with a prostitute if said tart has been trafficked, or is being controlled. Nor will this crime will be limited to offences committed in the UK - it will apply to what British men get up to wherever in the world they may be.

And how in hell are they going to police this??

No more photos, anymore!!

Suerte!

Polvo

Member #4351
01-05-09, 15:49
I predict a new herd of NGOs appearing on the scene to take advantage of these new laws and make some easy money by dedicating themselves to "outing" mongers who are unlucky enough to be citizens of these countries.

Lima Busy
01-05-09, 21:57
The answer is not very long. Now, the British Government plans to make it illegal to have sex with a prostitute if said tart has been trafficked, or is being controlled. Nor will this crime will be limited to offences committed in the UK - it will apply to what British men get up to wherever in the world they may be.

And how in hell are they going to police this??

No more photos, anymore!!

Suerte!

Polvo
Do blowjobs count?

Polvo
01-06-09, 16:40
do blowjobs count?

if you stick it in the orifice of a "trafficked" or "controlled" female, yes!! it would become "[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)" under the new law.

however, if they are a peruvian national, and as pimping is illegal in peru, there may be some wiggle room here!

.....and how in hell are they going to police this??....
and this is how they are going to police it. being a doom merchant this is likely to extend to all european union punters!! (note that the law is only male/female so either become a homo or a lesbian and you will be fine!! but, on another board.....)

"british police allowed to hack into private pcs

posted on 05.01.2009 at 21:39 in tech news by martin

the power of anti piracy organizations is constantly growing and latest news from great britain sounds somehow scary: the home office has quietly adopted a new plan to allow police across britain routinely to hack into people’s personal computers without a warrant. the move, which follows a decision by the european union’s council of ministers in brussels, has angered civil liberties groups and opposition mps. they described it as a sinister extension of the surveillance state which drives “a coach and horses” through privacy laws. the hacking is known as “remote searching”. it allows police or mi5 (british internal security) officers who may be hundreds of miles away to examine covertly the hard drive of someone’s pc at his home, office or hotel room. material gathered in this way includes the content of all e-mails, web-browsing habits and instant messaging.

under the brussels edict, police across the eu have been given the green light to expand the implementation of a rarely used power involving warrantless intrusive surveillance of private property. the strategy will allow french, german and other eu forces to ask british officers to hack into someone’s uk computer and pass over any material gleaned. a remote search can be granted if a senior officer says he “believes” that it is “proportionate” and necessary to prevent or detect serious crime — defined as any offence attracting a jail sentence of more than three years. the authorities could break into a suspect’s home or office and insert a “key-logging” device into an individual’s computer. this would collect and, if necessary, transmit details of all the suspect’s keystrokes. the home office said it was working with other eu states to develop details of the proposals.

source: the times"

depressed.

polvo

Elberto
01-06-09, 18:07
Well, there could be another outcome. It could be that this economic crisis becomes so severe that people stop giving all their money in taxes to the government for it to spend the money in such a stupid way.

Alternatively, every person in the EU who has sex abroad is much too large a number of people and will overwhelm the ability of the police to do anything about it. For an example look at Vancouver BC Canada and the pot growing scene. It is against the law to grow weed there but they decided to "overgrow the government" and now everyone grows weed.

I think we have been very lucky to have seen the absolute peak of governmental power and from here government is going to get much smaller and much more polite, or else.

Doc Bill
01-16-09, 11:54
Signed into law by President Bush, - Now you no longer have to have "intent" to commit sex with minors by crossing international boundaries. Intent or no intent, if it's "commercial sex" then the legal age is 18, no matter what the age of consent is in the host country. Fuck with anyone under 18 for money (see Cambodia) and you are fucked for life. No matter what the age of consent is in the host country. I thought that bears repeating. Shall I say it again?

For "non-commercial" sex (don't ask me how the fuck they can tell or prove the difference), the legal age is 16, IF that or less is the legal age of consent in the host country.

So, for example, I can't fuck anyone anywhere outside the US that's under 18 for money. I CAN fuck someone outside the Us if she is at least 16 and the legal age of consent in the host country is 16 or less and it is not for money or barter. If the age of consent is less than 16 in the host country it doesn't matter - it's still 16 for me, by US law, 18 if money is exchanged.

Any questions?

Polvo
01-16-09, 15:29
.........I CAN fuck someone outside the Us if she is at least 16 and the legal age of consent in the host country is 16 or less and it is not for money or barter. If the age of consent is less than 16 in the host country it doesn't matter - it's still 16 for me, by US law, 18 if money is exchanged....Any questions?

If "barter" includes drinks and a dinner I guess we are all Fucked.

Suerte!

Polvo

John Gault
01-16-09, 19:29
Signed into law by President Bush, - Now you no longer have to have "intent" to commit sex with minors by crossing international boundaries. Intent or no intent, if it's "commercial sex" then the legal age is 18, no matter what the age of consent is in the host country. Fuck with anyone under 18 for money (see Cambodia) and you are fucked for life. No matter what the age of consent is in the host country. I thought that bears repeating. Shall I say it again?

For "non-commercial" sex (don't ask me how the fuck they can tell or prove the difference), the legal age is 16, IF that or less is the legal age of consent in the host country.

So, for example, I can't fuck anyone anywhere outside the US that's under 18 for money. I CAN fuck someone outside the Us if she is at least 16 and the legal age of consent in the host country is 16 or less and it is not for money or barter. If the age of consent is less than 16 in the host country it doesn't matter - it's still 16 for me, by US law, 18 if money is exchanged.

Any questions?
One guess what group is behind all this Crap. If you guessed all the Gringas who have any influence in these countrys, then you are correct. They have always hated the fact that a guy could leave the sex jails and be a man again.

Member #4351
01-16-09, 23:08
I would imagine that the U.S. govt. has more important things to worry about at this time.

Bigben0
02-01-09, 19:46
Hi all,

Does anyone know a clinic in Lima where I can get a blood test for STDs?

Preferably where they speak a little english as my spanish is pretty shit.

I don't have anything (hopefully! ) but need to get tested cause I'm planning on hooking up with a gf after Lima so need to have that stuff in order before I see her.

Thanks,

BB

Artisttyp
02-02-09, 05:02
Hi all,

Does anyone know a clinic in Lima where I can get a blood test for STDs?

Preferably where they speak a little english as my spanish is pretty shit.

I don't have anything (hopefully! ) but need to get tested cause I'm planning on hooking up with a gf after Lima so need to have that stuff in order before I see her.

Thanks,

BB

There are a few clinics around town. The one I know of off hand is clinica america in san isidro. I do not have an address but any cabbie should know it.
Another idea would be to go into a 5 star hotel and ask the concierge or even a good pharmacy like inkafarm.

Member #4351
02-02-09, 16:04
For AIDs blood test, I go to the Clinica Gonzalez in Lince, Av. Merino 1884. Phone 471-1579 470-7416. They have results in about an hour for 38.50 soles, (around $13.00). Puts chicas´ minds at rest. They have an entire battery of tests they can give you. www.cligonz.com

A more expensive alternative is the ROE Laboratorios group. www.labroe.com . They have a couple of places in Miraflores. Also in this more expensive category is the Suiza Lab group: www.suizalab.com , also in Miraflores. I have used both of the above for different tests, but not for AIDS. Not sure if they have a one hour test available.

Lima Busy
02-02-09, 18:20
I used to go to Suiza labs in Miraflores. When they built that big new office they raised their prices a lot. I found a place in central Lima that will sell you counterfeits for 5 soles. I have always gotten good results and there is no waiting time!

Jaimito Cartero
02-03-09, 00:26
I used to go to Suiza labs in Miraflores. When they built that big new office they raised their prices a lot. I found a place in central Lima that will sell you counterfeits for 5 soles. I have always gotten good results and there is no waiting time!

Counterfeit AIDS results? <cough>

Nap Time
03-03-09, 07:48
I found that I could get better prices on domestic LAN flights using the Peruvian LAN website. There is a little trick to get it to work. They ask from what country your credit card was issued. Select Peru. Apparently, they can't check. If you select another country, the transaction won't go through.

Cheers,

Nap Time

Member #4351
03-06-09, 16:27
From the end of April, new direct flights on LAN; Lima-Cartagena from $200 rt.

Bigben0
03-07-09, 16:27
Thanks everyone - is to put a non-workers mind at risk that i am meeting up with but thought this would be a good place to ask - which it seems like it was!

Lima Busy
03-10-09, 22:24
This weekend is ST. Paddy's day and the nude bike-a-thon!
The 11km bike ride kicks off at 10pm, with body painting at 8am and the wet-t-shirt contest is at 7pm.

There are radiation warnings in Lima now so be sure to put your sunblock on!

Lazyboy
04-12-09, 14:49
Just wondering how experienced visitors deal with the water issue. The following is from WIKITRAVEL on Peru. Would hate to take all the effor to get to Lima and waste the Time with some stomach virus or the like. Advice welcomed. I will repost in Davids section. Thanks

Diarrhea

Electrolytic drinks help guard against dehydration. You can get powders to dissolve in water in almost every pharmacy. If not, just dissolve sugar and salt in water. Bacterial diarrhea can be treated with antibiotics, if it doesn't vanish during a week. Usually, pharmacies are quite helpful.

Food and drink

If you stay in good hotels you may be able to avoid catching diarrhea, otherwise you will surely contract it. Just don't worry too much about. There are some rules that could avoid the worst:

Avoid unboiled tap water, if possible. This can be difficult; If you eat a salad or drink some fruit juice, it will probably be prepared with tap water. Avoid ice in drinks if you can.

If you must drink tap water, use some purification like mikropur.

Don't eat food prepared in the street (if you can resist it).

When going to cheap restaurants, first have a smell and listen to what your nose says.

In some areas, refrigerators are rare. Just go to the meat section of a typical market hall and take a smell, you will understand. If you would rather vegetarian food, it can be hard to find. Chicken is worth a try, since they are mostly fresh.

Don't eat unpasteurized milk products.

Polvo
04-13-09, 21:20
.......If you stay in good hotels you may be able to avoid catching diarrhea, otherwise you will surely contract it. ......Complete bollox. You will surely contract it even if you stay in a good. hotel. My own experience is that I built up a resistance after many, many visits. Other than that, at the first feeling of "wondering" if you are OK, take two immodium immediately and then one a day after that for three days.

The thing that most people forget is to use bottled water when brushing their teeth. Or tooth, if you come from Alabama.

Suerte!

Polvo

JayHighFive
04-14-09, 00:29
Are there any good maps of Miraflores. I'm going to Peru for the first time and trying to get a lay of the land (hotels, tequila rocks, eating places, etc).
Jay

Artisttyp
04-14-09, 01:43
Are there any good maps of Miraflores. I'm going to Peru for the first time and trying to get a lay of the land (hotels, tequila rocks, eating places, etc).
Jay

Jay there are a few book stores in the miraflores area that sell maps of the city with miraflores included.

IMHO the best maps are those like the "thomas guide" for Los Angeles. They break down each district and give a blown up view of each section of each barrio. You probably want that if you are looking for off beat places.

If you look at a general map of lima most of what you will see is a vast wasteland of different barrios clumped together..not much to go by.

Try looking at google earth for a general idea of the layout.

Take it slow when figuring lima out. Lima can be extremely overwhelming at first glance.

John Gault
04-14-09, 19:49
No sexo on this post only about gamboling. Lima can drive you nuts. I have been here many times in the last two years. I have been dragging my sorry butt from Mira Flores to the Race track in Monterico. 8 to 10 soles each way. Yesterday sitting in the ML lobby I hear a guy talking about betting a basketball game in Lima. I ask him where He would do this and he tells me about the Corner bar on Larco just before Larcomar. I have been by his place plenty of time and never thought it was anything that would interest me.
The Casino in Atlantic City has limited horse betting but not like his place. It is really next door to the Corner Bar but it is easier to find it using it
I don't care how much you think you know Lima,but this City has a lot of surprises.

Lima Busy
04-14-09, 21:19
I don't care how much you think you know Lima,but this City has a lot of surprises.
There are a lot of great things to do in Lima that nobody talks about here.

It is a great place to spend a day with a group of guy's and really "impresses" the ladies as well.

I have an Arab friend who owns race horse's and when he is in town a group goes down to the track "smokes them Cubans" and sips some "blue label". Yes,
Life in Peru is good!

Gringo's automatically get into the VIP section!

Artisto Art
04-14-09, 22:12
The system needs file reduced so small to post it, the quality may not be good enough to read the street names.

Here it is anyway.

FlyingAce
04-15-09, 03:10
I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but we use G**GLE MAPS for our web site to display the location of apartments. If someone wanted to put together a "MONGER MAP" this would probably be ideal.

Click on the following link:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101832873844878928853.00045e70a895e805c89fe&ll=-12.113012,-77.03476&spn=0.058744,0.072956&z=13&source=embed

You can click on the markers on the map to get a description, or you can click on the apartment name on the left to see the location on the map. Additionally, if you click on the name of the apartment on the map "pop up" it takes you directly to our site for the details on the property.

Some of the locations mentioned in the forum may have their own web sites and you could link to them for a more detailed description.

FlyingAce

Talion
04-16-09, 02:15
Here, this will cover the mongering spots and some chica friendly hotels:

http://www.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&geocode=&doflg=ptk&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=102592145135133929749.00045f0b8bfda6cd70f5f&ll=-12.102942,-77.000084&spn=0.100707,0.181274&z=13

Talion
04-16-09, 03:37
This will give you a map of the clubs, chica friendly hotels, and the spas:

http://www.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&geocode=&doflg=ptk&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=102592145135133929749.00045f0b8bfda6cd70f5f&ll=-12.102942,-77.000084&spn=0.100707,0.181274&z=13

Lima Busy
04-16-09, 16:34
Talion,
Great map and thanks! suggest you delete one of the duplicate posts here and repost it on the Lima Lists thread!

LB

JayHighFive
04-20-09, 21:22
Bro,
Thank you very much for this map. I will be a first time vistor next month and this helps me so much. One question though. You didn't list the Suite Apart Hotel located at:

A. Grau 466 Miraflores Lima - Perú

I hear they are guest friendly and will allow 2 girls. Could you let me know whare this hotel falls on the map. Thanks so much.

Jay

Lima Busy
04-20-09, 21:31
Basically on the corner of Grau & Francia to the left of Las Palmas hotel on your map.

Talion
04-25-09, 01:53
OK, I added the hotel to the map, as well as the new Adam Spa. Thanks for the info!

Any new spots to be added, or anything on pricing at anything on the map, would be great.

Lima Busy
04-30-09, 04:45
I heard they will not let Mexicans into Peru or visaversa due to the Swine Flu, which was recently introduced into Peru by a Argentine Chica. They are also going to be monitoring some USA flights more carefully and I suspect if you have a Mexican stamp in your passport (less than 30 days old) you may have a problem as well!

John Gault
05-21-09, 15:53
Hola Gents,
What are the money changers on the street paying for a dollar?

Member #4351
05-21-09, 16:39
Purchasing dollar price in the street today is S./ 2.99 .. so they are probably paying around S:/ 2.97 per $.

JayHighFive
05-22-09, 10:06
So what is the rate at the airport? Is it best to purchase on the street, bank or airport? Thanks
Jay

Purchasing dollar price in the street today is S./ 2.99 .. so they are probably paying around S:/ 2.97 per $.

Lima Busy
05-22-09, 14:43
So what is the rate at the airport? Is it best to purchase on the street, bank or airport? Thanks
Jay
Normally S/5 less than the street. Change a fifty at the airport in duty free for whiskey/cigs/whatever and use the change to get yourself to Miraflores.

Once here use ATM's if you are a budget guy or change on the street/casinos if your "blowing" several hundred a day.

Try not to change dollars on weekends/nights/holidays (which leaves you only Tuesday) or you can expect a lower rate.

Member #4351
05-22-09, 15:03
NEVER change at the airport change booths. If you really have to, just change a minimal amount. Its not like in Bs As where you get a good rate at that bank on the right once you leave customs. The exchange rate at the Lima airport is terrible.

JayHighFive
05-22-09, 19:54
Thanks for the information. I'll be arriving late are there places where I can exchange after 10pm?

NEVER change at the airport change booths. If you really have to, just change a minimal amount. Its not like in Bs As where you get a good rate at that bank on the right once you leave customs. The exchange rate at the Lima airport is terrible.

John Gault
05-23-09, 02:35
Thanks for the information. I'll be arriving late are there places where I can exchange after 10pm?

Always use the ATM in Latin America.There is one in the baggage area.
After 10PM the Casinos give a decent rate.

Polvo
05-23-09, 04:45
There is an ATM just after you exit immigration and go into the customs hall. I always get S/.200 out of that and use S/.45 for the taxi.

Suerte!

Polvo

Artisttyp
05-23-09, 06:30
There is an ATM just after you exit immigration and go into the customs hall. I always get S/.200 out of that and use S/.45 for the taxi.

Suerte!

Polvo

Just in case the atm isn't running and you *need to change cash at the airport use the booth that charges no fee(baggage claim area). I always change there and have never had a problem. I've never felt cheated by the rate. Usually I only change $50 so it's no big deal.

Always look for fake bills and coins no matter where you are in lima.

Member #4351
05-23-09, 14:20
They say they "don´t charge a fee", but check out the exchange rate they are giving you.....

Mer07
05-28-09, 23:00
A beautiful babe, she is actual looking like a model. She is right now trying to convince me that her son is at a hospital and she is communicaing with the doctor. Soon she will ask for money, or letting me offer her.

This has become an industry! Peru and Colombia is on the internet and in real life full of pretty girl that will say or do anything for money. This is both good and bad. I think it means it is better to look for pregagos and britcheras and play along. But in the end leave- just pick the right moment. Get sex-then leave, BEFORE making any major payments. The girl will always have a sick relative or an unpaid rent for you to pay.

They will, at least in Peru, marry for money. Colombians might be the same, at least they love money.

As a member wrote; Colombianas expect gringos to behave like complete idiots, since they behave like complete idiots! We dont get younger and handsome just because latinas are poor, they are just good actresses!

But we are not used that a middleclass familiy "sell" their very beauitful daughter. But it is like this. If you have not visited Colombia or Peru, you will be amazed how common this phenomenon is.

I have to give myself a rational advice; stick with the goodlooking escorts and try to get a good deal.

It is the best way to get good sex and not end up in a economical and emotional misery. Sad but true.

Samu Ray
05-29-09, 19:44
I spend great deal of time in Peru, I retired early. I bought a round trip plane
ticket in Peru. I came up to the USA. When going back to Peru, when checking in at Taca counter I was told I could not get on board unless I had
another return ticked from Peru to the USA. It was close to mid-nigth, if I did
not get on board I would lose my ticket, these bastards would not give a boarding pass, I had no choice but buy another ticket! motherfukers

Lima Busy
05-29-09, 20:44
I spend great deal of time in Peru, I retired early. I bought a round trip plane
ticket in Peru. I came up to the USA. When going back to Peru, when checking in at Taca counter I was told I could not get on board unless I had
not get on board I would lose my ticket, these bastards would not give a boarding pass, I had no choice but buy another ticket! motherfukers
Don't blame the airline (It is your own fault)! Any tourist leaving the USA is required to show a return ticket. In the future buy a RT ticket with a 180 day return date. Before I get flamed (yes, on occasion, you can get away with it)by showing a printout of an online booking or bus tickets to Ecuador)!

Artisttyp
05-29-09, 21:56
Don't blame the airline (It is your own fault)! Any tourist leaving the USA is required to show a return ticket. In the future buy a RT ticket with a 180 day return date. Before I get flamed (yes, on occasion, you can get away with it)by showing a printout of an online booking or bus tickets to Ecuador)!

What if in my case : I am thinking of traveling for a year or two out of the states and want to come back once every six months to run some errands etc.

Ie. I am coming from lima to nyc but then from nyc I go to buenos aires then continue traveling through SA on bus ? Would I need to buy a ticket that I wont show up for and wouldn't that be a security breach?

Also what if you don't have a main address ( living in various countries on a tourist visa). Will the airlines sell you a ticket and will customs in foregin countries let you through ? How to get around that.

I've looked at the american express website and they seem to offer various forms of travel insurance but they don't explain these topics.

*****LB I know you are good with this stuff thats why I am firing away. I am in the middle of researching a new life.

If anyone else has ideas I'd love to hear them. Thanks!

Sammon
05-29-09, 22:34

Most of the countries in the world require you to have a return ticket to your country before they let you in. It is the airline which enforces this rather than the country visited for the simple reason that if you are not allowed in it is the airline responsiblility to take you back.
Only exceptions are dual citizenship, long term multiple entry visa for studying, work.

Sammon
05-29-09, 22:38

It is not the requirement of USA. Anybody can leave USA without a return ticket. It is the country that you are going to requires that you have a return ticket back to your country. Most of the airlines strictly enforce this.

Artisttyp
05-30-09, 02:07
It is not the requirement of USA. Anybody can leave USA without a return ticket. It is the country that you are going to requires that you have a return ticket back to your country. Most of the airlines strictly enforce this.

How would you travel around the world for a year without having a set itinerary ? Does the same go for international bus service ?

I know one ISG member ( I wont say who ) that whipped up a return ticket in photo shop and it worked to enter the country he was visiting.

Polvo
05-30-09, 05:07
How would you travel around the world for a year without having a set itinerary ? Does the same go for international bus service ?

I know one ISG member ( I wont say who ) that whipped up a return ticket in photo shop and it worked to enter the country he was visiting.

If you have an "old" printout of a booked ticket then you can "finesse" the dates in that with a word processor - provided you were smart enough to save it as a file as well. Make sure though it is for an airline that is different to the one you are travelling on. And make sure the paper looks new.

Of course, I have only heard of scoundrels doing this!

Suerte!

Polvo

Member #3437
06-01-09, 19:18
I anyne here looking for a wingman for daytime fun? Got here yesterday and miraflores is pretty dead.

Send me a pm.

Sushilover808
06-05-09, 22:49
I will be in Lima for two more weeks. I want to check out places that I have never had the nerve to go to on my own. I'm only available Monday to Friday, 10 to 6 as I'm usually busy with friends at night and in the evening. Please PM for my cell number & email and we can meet up!

aloha, john

John Gault
06-06-09, 02:28
I will be in Lima for two more weeks. I want to check out places that I have never had the nerve to go to on my own. I'm only available Monday to Friday, 10 to 6 as I'm usually busy with friends at night and in the evening. Please PM for my cell number & email and we can meet up!

aloha, john
John,
I wish I was there to go with you to the Troc. I know that place would blow your mind. A must see for a true Monger. Some real beasts and a few Grandmas, but I was always able to find 2or3 7's. You just have to keep walking around and around till they pop up.
I think you will just look as I have seen at the ML the Non Pros you hang with. Why take hamburger, when you can get steak?

John Gault
06-06-09, 11:56
I use Pingo for calling So. America and just picked up Magic Jack for my laptop. My question is when I am in Lima can I use magic jack to call Lima,via pingo? The reason I would want to do that is it would mask where I was calling from plus I could call from my room and all my numbers are already programed in Pingo. I think it would also be cheaper than using a local cell phone.
Any help would be nice to hear. Thanks

John Gault
06-27-09, 18:15
I use Pingo for calling So. America and just picked up Magic Jack for my laptop. My question is when I am in Lima can I use magic jack to call Lima,via pingo? The reason I would want to do that is it would mask where I was calling from plus I could call from my room and all my numbers are already programed in Pingo. I think it would also be cheaper than using a local cell phone.

Any help would be nice to hear. ThanksYes I can use Magic to call to So. America when I am there and it works. It costs for the call, but it comes out as my USA number.

On another note calls to and from the USA while in So. A merica are free . All you need is an internet connection.

Obiter Dicta
06-28-09, 16:28
I would like to know if h1n1 swine flu has had any effect on mongering activities in Peru and Ecuador.

Have you noticed girls/clients wearing masks while going about in their business?

JayHighFive
06-29-09, 13:22
When I went to one of the brothals in Peru a girl put a mask on while we did our buisness. I didn't like it and stopped.
Jay

I would like to know if h1n1 swine flu has had any effect on mongering activities in Peru and Ecuador.

Have you noticed girls/clients wearing masks while going about in their business?

Lima Busy
06-29-09, 20:58
When I went to one of the brothals in Peru a girl put a mask on while we did our buisness. I didn't like it and stopped.
Jay
I have heard of guy's calling girls "two baggers", but this is a first for Peru!

Obiter Dicta
06-30-09, 03:11

JayThis looks ominous! Is this practice now compulsory or it is for each person to decide?

Member #4351
06-30-09, 15:16
I wouldn´t worry about it if I was you, just brush your teeth before you go and they won´t use the mask.

Gangles
07-15-09, 02:48
I plan to visit Peru sometime soon, and I want to set up some linkages with non pro women.

Of course I will also take advantage of any assistance that david can provide.

So, can anyone recomment dating sites that are good for peru?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Gangles

La Ley 14
07-15-09, 15:02
I plan to visit Peru sometime soon, and I want to set up some linkages with non pro women.

GanglesI been trying www.ussp.match.com, I guess its the latin american version of match.com.

LL14

Sound7
08-02-09, 18:28
Very helpful map.
Money Changer Street location, Casinos (Money Change), Claro and location to unlock cell phone would very helpful to a Lima Newbie.

Artisttyp
08-02-09, 20:17

Gangles

Try latin american cupid or latin love search.

Artisttyp
08-19-09, 03:20
Forgive me for such an odd question:

Can you get a pair of size 10 1/2 shoes re- soled in lima ? What do most of you guys do besides overpaying for low end american brands at falabella ?

I assume finding loose fit underwear is out of the question too ? An XL in lima is certainly not an XL for me.

*Thanks

Polvo
08-19-09, 04:43
Forgive me for such an odd question:

Can you get a pair of size 10 1/2 shoes re- soled in lima ? What do most of you guys do besides overpaying for low end american brands at falabella ?

I assume finding loose fit underwear is out of the question too ? An XL in lima is certainly not an XL for me.

*Thanks
Artisttyp:

Yes - no problem on the re-soling, had it done recently myself. About S/.50 soles (pun intended). There is a place behind the old pub, or talk to the shoe shine guy near the corner of La Paz and Bolivar (one quadra down from Benevides).

Underwear - you can get anything made, but I refuse to discuss your ass here!

Suerte!

Polvo

Artisttyp
08-19-09, 05:54
Artisttyp:

Yes - no problem on the re-soling, had it done recently myself. About S/.50 soles (pun intended). There is a place behind the old pub, or talk to the shoe shine guy near the corner of La Paz and Bolivar (one quadra down from Benevides).

Underwear - you can get anything made, but I refuse to discuss your ass here!

Suerte!

Polvo

Do they put on a brand new "Vibram" sole or do they "cut out" a piece of rubber to match your size ? Specifically work boots.

Polvo
08-19-09, 19:36
Do they put on a brand new "Vibram" sole or do they "cut out" a piece of rubber to match your size ? Specifically work boots.
In my case it was brand new leather soles. Workboots? What's work?

Suerte!

Polvo

Doc Bill
08-21-09, 06:50
Trujillo or Iquitos/Tarapoto?

I like girls and also sights, love the city and love the jungle.

Bigmic
08-29-09, 22:05
Alberto is a good option if English speaking is a plus. Nice older guy, retired ex-Navy, who's back to work to support 3 grandsons after his son died of cancer. Alberto knows the city well and is happy to suggest the do's & don'ts of Lima and is available for trips in his well traveled Toyota sedan. He can be reached on his cell at 988-15-3088.

RobbyPump
09-05-09, 00:12
Well here's the story guys. I'm a 40 year old guy who's finishing up college for the 2nd time. I've been given an opportunity, by a company interested in hiring me when I leave college, to spend up to 10 weeks in a Spanish speaking country learning to speak the language. I'm moving into petroleum production, and they have a lot of interests in South America and would like to have me understanding some Spanish when I get there.

So here's the requirements. I need to present them with a proposal as to how much a 10 week stay would cost. Of course I have secondary motives for wanting to spend an extended period in an exotic land, and so I come to you.

I need to find out why you think Peru is the place to go to spend time with the chicas. Really what I'd like is more semi or non pro action, particularly since I'll be there a while. I'd prefer to stay in a city away from the gringo occupied areas. I am supposed to be learning Spanish remember, so if everyone speaks English, I'll not make much progress. I'd also like any input you might have on how much a small house or apartment might cost for the 10 weeks.

Really I'm interested in any insight you might think would be useful to someone in my position. Incidentally, I do speak a small amount of Spanish already. I'm a middle class, average looking, middle aged white guy, who doesn't mind leaving suburban America to live in less the US standard accommodations.

I hope Jackson doesn't mind, but I'm thinking of posting this in quite a few different forums to get responses from each, but feel free to offer advice on any other countries you might think appropriate as well.

Hopefully come June of next year I'll be running a blog on how things are going, and chasing as much tail as I was during my fist stint in college. In the meantime, I hope to hear from all of you as to where I should spend my 10 week mid life crisis.

Oh. And learn Spanish too. Really.

Lima Busy
09-05-09, 21:56
Anyone that does not have residency should be aware of the $178.50 per ticket surcharge on Lan Peru base fare tickets (for domestic travel only)as of Sept 1st.

For years guys have always bought their tickets (in Peru) or by using friends here to make the reservations. LAN has closed this loop hole.

Caballero Oscuro
09-05-09, 23:29
Well here's the story guys. I'm a 40 year old guy who's finishing up college for the 2nd time. I've been given an opportunity, by a company interested in hiring me when I leave college, to spend up to 10 weeks in a Spanish speaking country learning to speak the language. I'm moving into petroleum production, and they have a lot of interests in South America and would like to have me understanding some Spanish when I get there.

So here's the requirements. I need to present them with a proposal as to how much a 10 week stay would cost. Of course I have secondary motives for wanting to spend an extended period in an exotic land, and so I come to you.

I need to find out why you think Peru is the place to go to spend time with the chicas. Really what I'd like is more semi or non pro action, particularly since I'll be there a while. I'd prefer to stay in a city away from the gringo occupied areas. I am supposed to be learning Spanish remember, so if everyone speaks English, I'll not make much progress. I'd also like any input you might have on how much a small house or apartment might cost for the 10 weeks.

Really I'm interested in any insight you might think would be useful to someone in my position. Incidentally, I do speak a small amount of Spanish already. I'm a middle class, average looking, middle aged white guy, who doesn't mind leaving suburban America to live in less the US standard accommodations.

I hope Jackson doesn't mind, but I'm thinking of posting this in quite a few different forums to get responses from each, but feel free to offer advice on any other countries you might think appropriate as well.

Hopefully come June of next year I'll be running a blog on how things are going, and chasing as much tail as I was during my fist stint in college. In the meantime, I hope to hear from all of you as to where I should spend my 10 week mid life crisis.

I just did an immersion program at the El Sol school in Lima. It's in Miraflores. I would recommended it. They also have a business spanish course as well.

Hotrod10
09-07-09, 08:10
This is my first trip to peru. On this forum I have read many reports mentioning Coca leaves. I don't partake but I am curious. Is it legal to buy and chew coca leaves? Has anyone ever tried this? My fear is that I will pick up a lonely chica, we will head for my room only to be busted because she has a stash of coca leaves. Any comments?

Josechung
09-07-09, 19:26
How widely accepted are US dollars in Peru?

For instance, could you pay for your drinks in a bar or your food in a restaurant with dollars?

John Gault
09-07-09, 21:19
How widely accepted are US dollars in Peru?

For instance, could you pay for your drinks in a bar or your food in a restaurant with dollars?
In some places you can,but you will not get a good exchange rate. It is much better to change money in the street or get Soles from an ATM.

Sound7
09-08-09, 01:19
Are the ATM open certain time only and what US bank branches are in Lima ?
When you say street you actually mean a guy walking up and down the street in Miraflores area doing the exchange...
Atlantic Casino is it still a good place to exchange
3:1 Sole to dollar ?

Lima Busy
09-08-09, 02:49
Anybody else NOT get the fax about the upcoming "idiots convention"?

Puerto La Cruz
09-08-09, 04:06

Check out my response to your question on the DR board

PLC f/k/a Slippery

John Gault
09-08-09, 16:27
Are the ATM open certain time only and what US bank branches are in Lima ?
When you say street you actually mean a guy walking up and down the street in Miraflores area doing the exchange...
Atlantic Casino is it still a good place to exchange
3:1 Sole to dollar ?
The rate is now less than 3 for 1.
Yes guys walking up and down the street in Miraflores,give decent rates.
i have seen no US banks but have no problem using ATM in Lima.I go in the daytime to the ATM. That is the safest way to do it.
most casinos give good rates.

Dickhead
09-08-09, 16:44
This is my first trip to peru. On this forum I have read many reports mentioning Coca leaves. I don't partake but I am curious. Is it legal to buy and chew coca leaves? Has anyone ever tried this? My fear is that I will pick up a lonely chica, we will head for my room only to be busted because she has a stash of coca leaves. Any comments?

Coca leaves and coca tea are both legal in Perú (and in Bolivia as well). You will not "run into a chica with a stash of them." Coca leaf use is predominantly found in the highlands. I chewed the leaf when I was in Cuzco and was glad I did. I bought them at a market place near Sagsaywaiman or however you spell it. It doesn't get you high. It just helps with the altitude. Also it suppresses your appetite and is said to reduce thirst, although I did not notice this last effect. The other people I was with refused to chew the leaves and they got very sick at 9-10,000 feet and I did not. They're kinda nasty. I wouldn't chew them just for fun.

Again, coca leaf use is not drug use. I had a t-shirt that read "La Hoja de Coca No Es Droga" but I gave it to a hooker in Amsterdam.

So put this on your list of shit not to worry about. Try the tea.

Subaculture
09-08-09, 20:52
Coca leaves and coca tea are both legal in Perú ( Try the tea.

Remember, the leafs do nothing without a alkaline catalyst sold with the Coca leafs. Its like chalk and you buy it separately. Be beware that someone who has chewed coca leaves or taken mate de coca may test positive for cocaine about a week after you return home.

Hillysex
09-10-09, 16:36
Anyone know if there is any action in Aguas Calientes?

Daedelus
09-12-09, 03:19
Hello All,

I'm trying to decide between a trip to Peru, Colombia, orB razil (been planning this freaking trip for years!) and I was wondering something about the women in Peru. Are there lots of women who are an obvious mix of African, Indigenous and European blood? In other words, do you see a lot of Peruivan chicks with those African slave woman bodies like you'll see in Colombia and especially in Brazil. How much African blood is in the Peruvian population? Any tips would be greatly appreciated as I make this long-needed decision.

Bigmic
10-05-09, 05:01
Aka "The Blue Market", a Co-op in Lima near the stadium for low prices on clothing, shoes, etc. Massive amount of vendors on multi-level "powder blue" colored buildings. Great deals in the basement on good quality copies of black market CDs and DVDs, 3 discs for 5 soles, slightly more for xx. Came home with Seasons 1-6 of the Sopranos for less than $25 usd thanks to the tip by David_33. Worth a look.

Bigmic
10-05-09, 05:18
Also the place to go for unlocked GSM cellular telephones, couple of blocks from Plaza Grau.

Illini333
10-06-09, 17:10
can someone give me some info on tacna? where do i go and what type of girls and price there are. im in arica chile now and am thinking of going up. if anyone has info on arica let me know too.

Polvo
10-06-09, 22:47
Also the place to go for unlocked GSM cellular telephones, couple of blocks from Plaza Grau.

You can, but the "main" place for phones in Lima is the Malvinas marketplace. The thing you have to watch is that the innards don't always match the outer. Take a SIM and ensure you can make calls!

Polvo

John Gault
10-09-09, 19:59
This is not a report, but a request. In early Feb. of 2007. I made my first trip to Lima. While staying at the ML I mongered with a guy from Calaforinia. He spoke good Spanish. We went to the Troc and LC and TR. In TR He had a girl from Venesqua (sic), I think her name was Carolina, and I got a local girl.
He was very helpful and I never got his contact info since I fell in love with the local girl. Typical Newbe habit.
Anyway if you are out there give me a PM.
Flame me if you want, but a good Wingman is hard to find.

Psychman
10-11-09, 05:31
This is not a report, but a request. In early Feb. of 2007. I made my first trip to Lima. While staying at the ML I mongered with a guy from Calaforinia. He spoke good Spanish. We went to the Troc and LC and TR. In TR He had a girl from Venesqua (sic), I think her name was Carolina, and I got a local girl.
He was very helpful and I never got his contact info since I fell in love with the local girl. Typical Newbe habit.

Said monger found :)

Bikeryzfr6
10-11-09, 13:24
Most girls in Peru are more amerindian type (slim, dark skin, short, black hair, dark eyes and amerindian features). No big butts here like you'd see in the caribbean or pacific coasts of Colombia or in Brazil, at least not in Lima. I am not saying they are not beautiful in their own way, some of they really are gorgeous. And IMHO what they lack in looks they have in attitude towards sex. Even pros seem to enjoy it and give very good service. I've not been dissapointed here as I was in Colombia.

Hello All,

I'm trying to decide between a trip to Peru, Colombia, orB razil (been planning this freaking trip for years!) and I was wondering something about the women in Peru. Are there lots of women who are an obvious mix of African, Indigenous and European blood? In other words, do you see a lot of Peruivan chicks with those African slave woman bodies like you'll see in Colombia and especially in Brazil. How much African blood is in the Peruvian population? Any tips would be greatly appreciated as I make this long-needed decision.

Caballero Oscuro
10-12-09, 01:42
Most girls in Peru are more amerindian type (slim, dark skin, short, black hair, dark eyes and amerindian features). No big butts here like you'd see in the caribbean or pacific coasts of Colombia or in Brazil, at least not in Lima. I am not saying they are not beautiful in their own way, some of they really are gorgeous. And IMHO what they lack in looks they have in attitude towards sex. Even pros seem to enjoy it and give very good service. I've not been dissapointed here as I was in Colombia.

Being a hardcore ass man I was a little worried about the chica's bodies myself. Although the average Peruana does not have the curvy build of the typical Colombianas, Brasileras or Dominicana, I was definitely pleased with the chicas I had and the general beauty of the average woman in Lima. There are Afro-Peruvians in Lima, but they are only maybe 5%-7% of the population.

Sam I Am
10-12-09, 18:51

How did your "love story" with the local girl turn out?

John Gault
10-13-09, 03:34
How did your "love story" with the local girl turn out?
Since you asked I will give you the short version. I had just gotten divorced and was in need of some tender loving care. She was just what the doctor ordered and I had a great time with her. She was a TR pro but not hard core, great GFE.
Every trip to Lima I see her and we get along great. Of course I pay her but one time I was sick for three days and she stayed with me for no charge.
It was more rebound than being in love I know now.

Misinformation
10-16-09, 18:25
Don't worry. If she doesn't have a llama, she probably doesn't have coca leaves.

XXL
10-16-09, 21:38
My fear is that I will pick up a lonely chica, we will head for my room only to be busted because she has a stash of coca leaves. Any comments?Many may have a stash of the refined product.

Note that in Peru the possession of 2 grams of blow is legal by law (Article 299 of the 28002 Act).

"El artículo 299 de la Ley 28002 permite portar para uso personal etc." Here's the link in Spanish: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=61550756627&topic=6810

Still, there's no knowing whether the cops will stick to the letter of the law if they catch a gringo with his "dosis personal". The temptation to blackmail the gringo into coughing up some money is likely to be a strong one. All the same, quoting the law to their faces may go a long towards lowering the "fine". I have no local knowledge of this type of situation though.

Lima Busy
10-17-09, 17:40
Many may have a stash of the refined product.

Note that in Peru the possession of 2 grams of blow is legal by law (Article 299 of the 28002 Act).

"El artículo 299 de la Ley 28002 permite portar para uso personal etc." Here's the link in Spanish: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=61550756627&topic=6810

Still, there's no knowing whether the cops will stick to the letter of the law if they catch a gringo with his "dosis personal". The temptation to blackmail the gringo into coughing up some money is likely to be a strong one. All the same, quoting the law to their faces may go a long towards lowering the "fine". I have no local knowledge of this type of situation though.
The people I know who have had this happen claim to have paid between $1200-$1500. Almost always it occurs in a bar and the undercover guys "plant" it on you. Some guys who are well connected will get a "heads up" on which bars are targeted that night. If a place starts clearing out fast "you know it is time to go"!

XXL
10-17-09, 19:21
Almost always it occurs in a bar and the undercover guys "plant" it on you. Gosh! so at the end of the day it matters little if you stay as clean as a whisle, you get framed all the same. Do you know whether this kind of raids can happen 1) in motels ( ie love hotels or "hostales") 2) in our beloved trocadero?

Lima Busy
10-18-09, 03:01
gosh! so at the end of the day it matters little if you stay as clean as a whisle, you get framed all the same. do you know whether this kind of raids can happen 1) in motels ( ie love hotels or "hostales") 2) in our beloved trocadero?
no, your safe there. this is in places like el dragone,la noche,sgt peppers,deja vu, etc. if you are in a hostal with an **** chica, you will be toast like that guy a few weeks back, but "yayo" is pretty much tolerated if you are discreet!

Sam I Am
10-18-09, 07:45
Since you asked I will give you the short version. I had just gotten divorced and was in need of some tender loving care. She was just what the doctor ordered and I had a great time with her. She was a TR pro but not hard core, great GFE.
Every trip to Lima I see her and we get along great. Of course I pay her but one time I was sick for three days and she stayed with me for no charge.
It was more rebound than being in love I know now.

I am curious - how long did your relationship last? How often did you see her? Did you send her money from abroad?

John Gault
10-18-09, 14:48
I am curious - how long did your relationship last? How often did you see her? Did you send her money from abroad?
I have been to Lima seven times,and I see her every time, but do not spend all my time with her. Sometimes she has higher paying customers and she leaves and other times I go to either R Y V or the Troc. or LC or even go to a Sly party.
As far as sending her money, I will admit to the mortal sin of sending her a small gift on Christmas,since I don't travel at that time.
I think you now have enough info on this subject.

Sam I Am
10-19-09, 08:02
I have been to Lima seven times,and I see her every time, but do not spend all my time with her. Sometimes she has higher paying customers and she leaves and other times I go to either R Y V or the Troc. or LC or even go to a Sly party.
As far as sending her money, I will admit to the mortal sin of sending her a small gift on Christmas,since I don't travel at that time.
I think you now have enough info on this subject.

Thanks. I was just curious.

No more questions.

Maybe we can meet in Lima one day? I owe you a few beers.

John Gault
11-02-09, 22:46
I have been in Lima for a few days now and Have been to Las Cucardas twice and first thing I noticed was the admission price is now 25 soles not 20 as it used to be. On Sunday there are no dancers and no welcome drink but they still charge the 25 Soles to get in. Most of the same girls I had seen before and I think even though most of the girls are good looking ,they leave me with no desire for the short time action they offer. So I did not pull the trigger for the times I was there.
I also went to R Y V and it was 90 Soles for the house not the 80 soles it was on other trips. I had a choice of six girls. None were very beautiful, but all had very nice bodys. I chose the best looking one and had a nice experence. I think it is usually an hour but this time we were in the room for maybe an hour and a half. I was invited for the Halloween party which involves costumes for the girls and free beer and also dancing. I went last year ,but this year I passed.
I have not been to TR, but have heard that they charge the girls 30 Soles on the busy nights admission for them. I do not like the sound of that. It puts more need for the girls to pay that charge. I think I will pass on that Bar till they change that policy.
I have one regret on this trip. Me and my wing man were all booked up for Slys Orgy but I had to cancel. Things cleared up and I rebooked with Sly and then My Novia saw me and I had to cancel again. Sly is such a good sport that He was very nice about My problems. For you guys who have never delt with Sly He is a real gentleman.

Artisttyp
11-03-09, 02:00
I have been in Lima for a few days now and Have been to Las Cucardas twice and first thing I noticed was the admission price is now 25 soles not 20 as it used to be. On Sunday there are no dancers and no welcome drink but they still charge the 25 Soles to get in. Most of the same girls I had seen before and I think even though most of the girls are good looking ,they leave me with no desire for the short time action they offer. So I did not pull the trigger for the times I was there.
I also went to R Y V and it was 90 Soles for the house not the 80 soles it was on other trips. I had a choice of six girls. None were very beautiful, but all had very nice bodys. I chose the best looking one and had a nice experence. I think it is usually an hour but this time we were in the room for maybe an hour and a half. I was invited for the Halloween party which involves costumes for the girls and free beer and also dancing. I went last year ,but this year I passed.
I have not been to TR, but have heard that they charge the girls 30 Soles on the busy nights admission for them. I do not like the sound of that. It puts more need for the girls to pay that charge. I think I will pass on that Bar till they change that policy.
I have one regret on this trip. Me and my wing man were all booked up for Slys Orgy but I had to cancel. Things cleared up and I rebooked with Sly and then My Novia saw me and I had to cancel again. Sly is such a good sport that He was very nice about My problems. For you guys who have never delt with Sly He is a real gentleman.

Prices have been increasing every year. Welcome to the new world order. Luckily lima is still affordable.

I guess you need to "get on the bus gus" and go to el boite and the trocadero. If all fails go low end brothel.....you can't go wrong.

A sly one orgy is way more important than a girlfriend....ditch the girl and go to the party.

See you in march.

Artisttyp

Sly One
11-05-09, 04:21
Sly One's. First Timer's Guide to Lima

I often get asked where to stay and what to do when visiting Peru.

Here are a few hints from an expatriate local who has been living in Lima for 3 years. If followed, these hints will save you time and money. In addition, they will enhance your security and improve the experience of your stay.

1. Visa. If you are coming from any first-world country and are not a convicted felon, then you do NOT need to pre-arrange a visa. A 90 day tourist visa will be issued to you upon arrival by immigration. A visa application form will be given to you on the flight or at the point of entry.

2. Accommodation. Book it in advance and negoiate.

3. Money. Bring credit cards and/or cash.

All major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Amex) are accepted in Lima. ATMs are commonplace and in English. Some ATMs dispense USD as well as local currency (Peruvian Nuevo Soles). Check in advance with you local bank regarding foreign currency transaction and withdrawal fees with some overseas banks these fees can be expensive. You should also be also able to access your home-country bank accounts if they are connected to your cards.

Hint: If you bring travellers cheques, you will be charged a commission at point of purchase and another commission at point of exchange. Travellers cheques are an expensive way to transport money.

4. Valuables. Do NOT put any valuables (Laptops, cameras, cell phones, wallets, money etc.) in your luggage. Keep all valuables on your person or in your carry-on luggage. Luggage robbery is common in South America (20% of luggage has items stolen in South American airports) and Lima is no exception. I cable-tie my luggage zippers so I know if someone has been inside the luggage. For US travellers, TSA approved locks are a good idea so that the locks will not be destroyed should the TSA decide to inspect your luggage state side.

5. Preparation. Learn some Spanish and print a map.

Hint: There is very little English spoken in Peru. Learn some Spanish to communicate. Even just the basics will go a long way and will definitely enhance your experience.

Hint: Print a map of the neighbourhood in which you intend to stay and clearly mark on the map the address of your hotel or apartment.

http://www.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&...,0.181274&z=13

Some Spanish Basics:

English / Spanish

Hello /Hola
Where is the Bathroom? / Donde esta la bano?
How much does it cost? / Cuanto cuesta?
How long? / Cuanto tiempo?
How old are you? / Cuanto anos tienes?
Let's go / Vamos
Thank you / Gracias
Bye Bye / Adios

6. Where to stay.

This depends on your budget and the length of stay. As a first timer, I recommend you stay in Miraflores. This is a fashionable, high class coastal suburb and has good security on the streets. But still be careful, especially at night. Only leave your accommodation with the amount of money you need. Always carry less than USD 200 and a photocopy of your passport.

7. What type of accommodation: Hotel or Apartment?

I recommend that you stay in a hotel for visits that are 2 weeks or less and that you book an apartment for longer stays. An apartment offers more room and better value for money but, of course, you forgo some creature comforts such as room service.

Apartments

I recommend the following apartment rental company. The owners are expatriates and English is no problem. Apartment Club Peru. www.apartmentclubperu.com. Just tell them that Sly sent you.

Most modern apartments have telephones and internet access.

Hotels

Your choice depends on your budget and who is paying (You or your company).

www.go2peru.com is a useful website as it often lists special rates.

I recommend the following girl-friendly hotels. They are all well located.

A. Doubletree El Pardo Hotel. (5 star)

Independencia 141 Miraflores, Lima, Peru.
Tel: 51-1-617-1000 Fax: 51-1-444-2171
$USD230 per night for Junior Suite with King bed and Jacuzzi in room.

http://doubletree1.hilton.com/es/dt/hotel/LIMPUDT-Doubletree-El-Pardo-by-Hilton-Lima/index.do

Hint: (If you call and ask for the sales department and tell them you have a cheaper rate at Las Americas they will reduce the tariff.)

B. Suites Apartments (3 Star)

Av. Grau 466, Miraflores, Lima 18. Perú (Alt. Cdra. 6 de la Av. Pardo)
(511) 447-9000.
$USD100 per night for Executive suite with Queen bed and Jacuzzi in room.

www.Suitesaparthotel. Com

C. Maria Luisa Apartment hotel 2 Star

Pasaja tello 241 Miraflores
Espalda Cuadra 4 Larco
Lima Peru (511 1 2417888)

$USD 50 per night for Queen bed and Jacuzzi in room.
$USD 25 per night for single bed

http://www.hotel-marialuisa.com

8. Your arrival at Aeropuerto Internacional Jorge Chávez (Lima International Airport).

Airport Code: LIM

Address: Elmer Faucett Avenue s/n Callao, Apartado 680, Lima 100, Peru

Telephone: +51 1 517 3100

The airport was recently refurbished (2008) and is now one of the most modern airports in South America. On the plane, you will be asked to fill out a customs declaration and entry form. Anyone carrying commercial samples should declare them as your baggage may be checked.

•When you arrive, the first stop is immigration.

Hint: Get there as soon as you can to avoid the queues. This is important and could make a big difference in how long you wait in line. Several international flights arrive at about the same time (around midnight) and a couple of minutes delay getting to the customs line could mean a big difference in your wait time.

•Your second stop is duty free after immigration.

Duty free shop for alcohol if you like. You are allowed 2 litres and you usually have a wait for your luggage to arrive.

Hint: At this stage, you will be mobbed by pretty girls trying to rent you a cell phone. Please ignore them as the cell phones and service they offer is relatively expensive. You can buy a cell phone in Lima the next day for USD 30 (with USD 30 of credits), which represents a much better deal than the airport rentals.

•The third stop is the money exchange booth.

There are two offices located in baggage area. Exchange a small amount of money in the baggage area. USD 50 is more than enough to cover your taxi, tip and spending cash for the night.

Hint: The exchange rate at the airport is very poor and the booths charge commission. The Lima casinos and official street-changers will offer you a much better exchange rate and charge no commission. Bear in mind that USD is readily accepted in most places and you can pay the taxi fare in US currency, thereby avoiding exchanging money at the airport altogether. Some experienced travellers do this. As a first timer, do what makes you feel comfortable.

•Fourth stop: Collect your baggage from the carousel. Look for the carousel TV screen with your flight number above it. Collect you baggage and check the ticket to see that it is indeed your baggage.

•Fifth stop: Go through customs.

Hand over the form you completed and press the button. The screening is random; if the green light turns on, you are free to pass. If the red light turns on, your luggage will, at a minimum, be x-rayed. It may also be searched. My estimate is that red light goes on 1 in 5 times but that is only a guess and it seems to be totally random and no pattern to it.

9. Getting a Taxi.

When you go through the door you will be mobbed by companies offering taxi services at varying rates. Avoid these guys as they are, for the most part, trying to scam ignorant tourists. They will be asking you for anywhere up to USD 30 for a ride to Miraflores, which is way too much.

Look for, and use, only the Green Taxi service (it is the last one you will see) as it is the cheapest (USD 18 to Miraflores) and offers exactly the same service. Be aware that there have been reports of gringos getting kidnapped and robbed so this advice is VERY important. A USD 3 or 10 soles tip to your driver is generous.

The airport is located about 30-35 minutes from Miraflores, depending on traffic.

Hint: Make sure that both back doors and the trunk of the taxi are locked. You do not want someone helping themselves to your luggage while the taxi is stopped at traffic lights on the way to the hotel. You will be driving through some shady districts on the way to Miraflores so this advice is not just academic. You may be taken through some back streets in order to get to the coastal road. It this happens, do not be unduly alarmed.

10. Your Hotel/Apartment.

Go directly to your hotel and check in. At check in you will be asked for your passport, the length of stay and how you are going to pay. The reception clerk usually takes an imprint of your credit card and a photocopy of your passport. Go to your room and immediately put all valuables in the safe.

11. Day 1. Getting Organized.

A. Get a local cell phone.
B. Familiarize yourself to your new surroundings.
C. Change money.

A. Get a local cell phone.

I suggest you buy a local prepaid cell phone because it is handy to stay in contact with the outside world and it enhances your security. Chicas, and other people you meet, are more likely to dial a local number than an international one to reach you. A local pre-paid cell phone can cost as little as USD 30 and this includes USD 20 of free phone credits.

Hint: Look for current promotions and take advantage of them.

All you need is money and your passport to get the phone. I suggest the Claro office located in Av Larco:

Avenida Larco 878 on the corner of Avenida 28 de Julio.

Office hours:
Mon to Fri 10.00am to 7.00pm
Sat 10.00am to 2.00 pm

It takes about 1/2 hour to do the paper work and to get the phone and about 3 hours for the phone to be activated.

Hint: Some people think it is cheaper to just buy a SIM card and insert it into their own handset. Yes, this will cost USD 5 instead of USD 30 but you do not get any free credits. There is also a risk that your handset is locked which means it will only accept SIM cards issued by your service provider. Also, this is not an option for CDMA cell phones since CDMA handsets do not accept SIM cards (Many US service providers, such as Sprint and Verizon, utilize the CDMA standard rather than the SIM-based GSM standard).

Another consideration is that cell phone theft is common in Peru and you stand a reasonable chance of having your phone stolen during your trip. So be careful and do what is best for you. Cell phones and SIM cards will still function if and when you return to Peru.

B. Familiarize yourself with your new surroundings.

Check out where your hotel is in relation to local landmarks (e. G. Parks, local businesses etc.) Also, get some business cards from the hotel to give to the local taxi drivers or prospective dates. Take normal precautions such as trying to imagine what the place looks like at night. It is no good returning at 2:00am, after a few drinks, not knowing where the hotel is and not being able to remember its name. That is a recipe for disaster. Ask the reception if the local area is safe at night and what areas you should avoid.

C. Changing money.

Official street changers are a convenient, easy option. The exchange rates are good and no commission is charged. Unlike many other countries, no ID is required to exchange money. Do not lose sight of your note until you receive the change. Check all bills twice when you receive them. The denomination number in the corner changes color from blue to black when folded. There are registered street changers, 24 hours a day, outside McDonalds at Park Kennedy and the Park Kennedy entrance to Calle Pizza. Try to remember the person who changes your money so if you experience a problem with counterfeit money you know who to return to. They accept both USD and Euros; nothing else. For other denominations (e. G. Canadian dollars) you will need to find a bank or Casa de Cambio.

Casa del Cambio. Union Express
Pasaje Los Pinos 156 Of.34
MIRAFLORES, Lima
(1) 444-1919

Hint: Counterfeit money is common in Peru. As a tourist you are a target to receive counterfeit money. The money changers can mark notes with a unique ink stamp when they give them to you. Ask them to do this for easier identification.

Hint: Casinos also offer a good exchange rate but often limit the amount of money they are willing to exchange. An important exception is the casino at the Marriott hotel located at the end of Av. Larco; it usually offers a good exchange rate and appears to have no or very high limits.

12. Where To Eat.

Here are just some of the Restaurants I have frequented and recommend.

Restaurant Notes:

- No earlier than 8.30pm, after 10:00pm is better
- Tipping: 5% is a common, 10% is excellent, 15+% is stupid.

1. La Casita. Located at the bottom of Park Kennedy (next to Ripley)
Meal less than USD 3.

2. Café Z. Great coffee and apple pie also a gringo hangout during the day. Less than USD 5.

3. Chinese. Chifa Hou Wha, Calle Carlos Tenaud 490 Miraflores, Tele: 4400422.
About $USD15 per plate.

4. Seafood. La Mar Cebicheria, Av. La Mar 770 Miraflores, Tel 4213365
About $USD15 per plate.

5. Pescados Capitales, Av, La Mar 1337, Miraflores, Tel 4218808
About $USD15 per plate.

6. Steak. El Parrillon Av 28 de Julio, Miraflores Tel 4453061
About $USD30/head

7. International. Cafeteria Haiti Miraflores (Next to Mcdonalds)
Calle Diagonal 160, Miraflores, Tel 4463816
About $USD10 a plate

13. Where and how to find a girl in Lima and how much it will cost.

It should be stated from the outset that, as with any other commodity, you get what you pay for. If you want a beautiful girl it is going to cost you, one way or the other. If you are happy with an ugly one, it will cost you less. Oh yes, if you are a handsome, young, white guy around 30 years of age, can speak Spanish, have bit of money and flair, and can show a girl a good time, it will not cost you much at all. Unfortunately this does not apply to most of us.

If your Spanish is poor or non-existent, I suggest you limit yourself to the first 5 options or quickly make friends with someone who can interpret for you.

A. Sly One's Sex Parties – USD 100 for 4 hours.

B. Tequila Rock Discotheque. S/350-450 for 4 hours; this includes your entrance and drinks for two.

C. Contacting a local expatriate who lives here from one of the boards. S/200 for 2 hours.

D. Night clubs or Strip clubs. S/400+ for 4 hours.

E. Street walkers. S/100+ for 2 hours.

F. Saunas. S/120 – S/300 for 3 hours.

G. Brothels: Trocadero and Las Cucardas. S/60-S/100 for 3 hours; this includes admission and taxi.

H. Newspapers. S/100 +2 hours.

I. Internet. S/ 150 – S/300+ for 2 hours.

J. Dating websites. S/ 300.3 hours.

Hint: Prices and durations are indicative only and your mileage may vary.

A. Sly Ones sex parties.

There is an expatriate who lives in Lima and who organizes swinger parties/orgies 2-3 times per month. His nickname is Sly One and he lives in San Isidro, which is very close to Miraflores.

The deal is that 5-6 local chicas, and a similar number of guys, are invited to the party. Swinger couples are sometimes also invited. The single chicas understand that part of their duties is to deliver a gratifying experience.

In order to cover his expenses, Sly One charges an entrance fee. The fee for gringos visiting Lima is currently USD 100. This may sound high but it is quite reasonable for several reasons. Firstly, USD 100 is around 290 soles, which is about what you can expect to pay a decent escort in Lima for an hour of her time. Secondly, it includes drinks, snacks and condoms. Finally, and most importantly, the parties last about 3-4 hours during which time you can sample as many of the girls as your stamina permits. Also, at the end of the party you get the opportunity to ask one or more of the hostesses for their phone numbers thereby allowing you to arrange a private rendevous at a later time.

Hint: You can send a pm to Sly One on any of the boards. For more details please also include an email address for quick response.

B. Tequila Rock's discotheque.

Plan to arrive no earlier than 11.30 pm The place opens much earlier but the girls start arriving after 12.00 pm Except for the staff, 98% of the women in this disco are working girls. The disco does not control the girls who work there or their prices; they are basically independent freelancers. The entrance fee is in the 20-30 soles range depending on the night. Procedure:

Walk in; look and feel like you own the place. Ignore any invitation to be seated. Walk around and calmly survey the room. You are the hunter here so do not act like the hunted. You have the cash and that puts you in charge. Do not let the girls intimidate you no matter how aggressive they are or how large their tits. Select a seat. Buy a drink; this will cost S/10-30 depending on what you are drinking. Ignore any chicas attentions. Outright reject any walk-ups by saying "No gracias." As a general rule, the aggressive chicas are the ones you want to most avoid as they are the hardened pros. You are, ideally, looking for out-of-town girls or students looking to supplement their income (and there are plenty of those in Lima).

Look around. Identify primary and secondary targets. Walk over and introduce yourself. Make some small talk:

Como te llamas? What is your name?

Vienes aqui con fruecencia? Do you come here often?

A que te dedicas? What is your day job?

Make an offer making sure you specify your exact requirements. What you want exactly and how long do you want her for. Here is another useful phrase: "Toda la noche", which means you want her to stay the night.

Clearly state that she will be shown the money beforehand but not paid until after service is rendered. If she demands money upfront that is usually a sign of a poor service provider or a hardened pro; drop her immediately and move on to your next target.

Hint: Always negotiate in soles never in dollars.

Seal the deal by buying her a drink. Ladies drinks are typically S/10-30 (No special prices for ladies drinks).

Hint: There is no drink purchase requirement to take a girl out.

Once you have arrived at a deal, tell her you want to leave and she should collect her stuff from the cloakroom. Tell her that you will wait for her at the bottom of the stairs. Leave for your hotel or apartment. Do not take the taxis outside the disco as they will charge you double the going price. Walk a little distance from the club, wait for a taxi to drive by and wave it down. It should cost no more than S/ 5 to your hotel/apartment if it is located in Miraflores.

C. Contacting a local expatriate from one of the boards.

Meeting girls is a bit like fishing and nothing beats local knowledge. I strongly suggest that you hook up with one of the local expats who lives in Lima. They are bound to know a young single mother or a young university student who needs some extra cash to make ends meet.

At this point, I should make it quite clear that I personally do not like introducing guys to girls, especially when dealing with guys I do not personally know. Why? If the guy is bad to the girl. The girl blames me: "How could you introduce such a person to me? "

If the girl is bad to the guy, he blames me: "Why did you line me up with a girl like that? " I am the guy in the middle and all I get out of it is potential grief. I would rather that the guys who want to meet girls come to one of my parties. After the party is over, girls will exchange contact details with the guy they like. Any arrangement from then on is between two consenting adults and has nothing to do with me.

There is also some local Expats on some of the boards who will be more than helpful helping foreign guys find local girls.

The boards I am talking about include but are not limited too:

www.internationalsexguide.info

www.Perutops.com

D. Night Clubs or Strip Clubs.

Ref: http://www.Google.com/maps/ms? Hl=en&., 0.181274&z=13

There are at least 9 reasonable strip clubs in Lima.

D.1 Club 69

Calle Jean Paul Sartre 190 (Ex Calle Uno)
Surquillo
Alt. Cuadra 18 Av. Angamos
Tel: 225 8294 & 225 8218
Hours: Mon-Fri. 7:30pm onwards, Sat. 9:00pm onwards

http://www.Clubsesentaynueve.net/69club.html

Hint: Club 69 is located in a dangerous part of town and extra security precautions should be taken when visiting (such as arranging for a trusted cab driver to pick you up for your return ride).

D.2 Casanova

Miguel Seminario 365

San Isidro ALT Del Puente Canaval

Moreyra en la Via Expresa

D.3 Suites of Barranco
Av. República de Panamá #250V

http://www.Suitesdebarranco. Com. Pe/home_a_ing.htm

Hint: This club has received some poor reviews lately.

D.4 Emmanuelle
Rivera Navarrete 465
San Isidro
Tel: 422 5055
Hours: Mon-Sat. 9:00pm onwards

http://www.Emmanuelleclub.net

Free entry pass for Emmanuelle. Hint: One of the best clubs in Lima at the time of writing.

D.5 Moonlight

Cuadra 18 Av. Angamos

D.6 Madonna Club

D.7 Goldern Peppers

D.8 Platinums

D.9 Eclipse

Augusto Tamayo 158

Espalda de Centro Comercial de San Isidro

+51 1 440 4913

http://www.Nightclubeclipse.com

Free entry pass for Eclipse.

E. Street-walker locations around Miraflores.

There are various locations for street-walkers in Lima. I will only focus on Miraflores. Parts of central Lima have a large, cheap street-walker population but I consider central Lima too dangerous to visit, especially at night when most of the action occurs.

As with most places, girls who are street-walkers are usually the bottom of the heap. Sometimes a newbie or single mother looking for some extra cash to pay a bill can be found.

E.1 Calle Pizza

Street-walkers can be found all over Calle Pizza (Bear in mind that it is only 100 yards long.) The best time to go hunting is between 8.00pm-11.30pm, after that the majority of visitors either go home or move on to Tequila Rock's (see above).

Look for one or two girls sitting alone in one of the many restaurants. They usually face the Calle and wave to you to join them for a drink and talk business, making it pretty obvious what's what. At the Parque Kennedy end of the Calle is a phone box; there always seems to be two or three street-walkers loitering around there. Buy a beer at the Rustica restaurant, on the corner, and check out the action. Just up the road about, 15 yards from the phone box, is a set of steps that is a shop front by day. It is not uncommon to find two or three girls sitting on the steps, waiting for passing customers.

At the opposite end of Calle Pizza is the Old Pub. It is, in fact, a gringo pub owned and operated by an expatriate. Some of the street-walkers / working girls drop into the bar looking for available gringo customers.

E.2 Park Kennedy.

About 100 yards to the left of Calle Pizza (If you are looking towards the park) there is a night market (in the park) that opens at about 8.00pm and closes at 11.00pm The market is located in a circular raised amphitheatre. Around the outside of the market you will see alot of people sitting and talking. Any girl sitting alone here is a potential pick-up target. Ask if you can sit next to her and practise your Spanish. Beware that there are usually a lot of young, gay guys who sit around the park exterior waiting to be picked up by guys in cars for sex. These guys are usually wearing baseball type caps. If business is not brisk enough they will be following you around the park trying to offer their services to you.

Hint: Beware the majority of street-walker girls are thieves. If you go to the bathroom while in your hotel room, leaving them alone in your room, by the time you return anything of value laying around will have inexplicably found its way into their handbag. Likewise, if they go to the bathroom anything of value in your shaving case will find its way into their handbag. Be alert and do not take your eyes off of them for a second. If you are drunk, or un-alert for some other reason, it is strongly suggested that you refrain from procuring the services of such providers.

F) Saunas.

There are many saunas in Lima that offer services from body-to-body massage to massage with blowjob or full service. Here are some of my favourites located around the Miraflores area.

Ref: http://www.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&...,0.181274&z=13

F.1 Relax & Vida #1

Av. Carlos Villarán No, 121 Santa Catalina (directly in front of Interbank which you can see from freeway. Tel: 265-5370, Hours: Mon-Sun 10a. M-10pm

S/80 front desk and S/50 tip to the girl

http://www.Geocities. Com/relax_y_vida

F.2 Relax & Vida #2

Av Nicolas Arriola, 290, Miraflores

(No sign or description on the building just an iron security gate)

S/60 front desk and S/50 tip to the girl

F.3 Relax & Vida #3

Ave. Santa Catalina 021 (4to Piso Alt. Cdra. Av. 9 Canada)

Tel: 472-4361

S/80 front desk S/50 tip to girl Note: Relax & Vida locations offer hand jobs and blow jobs with the massage. Full service is not offered but I understand sometimes can be had; it just depends on the girl and your connection with her.

F.4 King Spa

Avenida Arequipa in Lince

14. Bus Tours

Visit this web to learn about bus-tours in Lima:

http://www.city-sightseeinglima.pe/

Phone numbers 447 7710 / 447 1054 / 989584543

E-mail: eventosatcity-sightseeinglima.pe

The tour is a good experience and worth the investment in time and money.

15. Message from the author. I plaqiairized and borrowed from many threads and boards to put this document together.

It is by no means complete and I welcome future mongers to update and add to this as they wish. It is just an attempt my to save a few first timers to Lima some Time and Money.

Travel well my friends stay safe and I hope to see you around.

Google Map: By: Shadowman (You did a great job? )

Written by: Sly One

Edited by The Cats Meow and RT Gooch

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Member #4351
11-05-09, 15:31
100% plagiarized from competing website (or do you always write about yourself in the third person)? But information is always valuable and since Cat´s Meow`s hobby is writing this stuff and some of it may be of help to new visitors it is a plus for the forum. However caveat emptor especially when dealing with "one of the local expats who lives in Lima" hahaha.

Samu Ray
11-07-09, 17:24
Few days ago someone reported that, in Peru, ATM machines would not
take credit cards and debit cards. I just used my debit card without any
problems. When entering Peru, you get six mothns!

Artisttyp
11-07-09, 17:35
When entering Peru, you get six mothns!

Are you sure about this one ? I was under the impression you are allowed only 3 months.

Lima Busy
11-07-09, 19:57
Are you sure about this one ? I was under the impression you are allowed only 3 months.
He should have stated that you "CAN" receive up to 183 days at the discretion of the agent.

Sly One
11-07-09, 22:54
I also heard that they are giving up to 183 day tourist visas.

For thiose who want to stay longer.

The last visa I got before I recieved my new Carnet Extranjero was 120 days.

Probably they are trying to keep tourists here longer as the tourist industry is hurting with the world economic down turn.

Sly

Sly One
11-08-09, 13:59
The ATMs here take both credit and debit cards. From any major bank or credit card company with Visa being the most popular and accepted.

Watch for your local bank fees on international transfers can be up to $USD9.00 per transaction. Bastards

Also most ATMs here are limited to a $USD 200 transaction.

Meaning if you want $USD400 USD you need 2 x $USD200 transactions

Transaction cost of the ATM is usually about $USD1.50.

Fucking Banks they cane you anyway they can?

Sly

Globe Trotter
11-08-09, 14:17
When I arrived 2 weeks ago to live here , I politely asked the immigration officer to give me 183 days, she politely asked me why, and I said that there was too much to see of this beautiful country to see in a short visit, she smiled and stamped me for 183 days. That's all it took, I prefer female agents to approach as they are easier for a guy to convince.

Don't sweat it, all you are doing is asking for more time in Peru to be able to spend more of your money here, basic economics, don't think they want to upset the apple cart...

XXL
11-08-09, 18:43
I know this is information that could be found in previous posts *if* the forum had a proper search engine, but it hasn't.

Since ATMs are programmed to entail a maximum of transactions with their associated fees, changing cash becomes an option again. Reliable ATMs were to be found within Larcomar. What about money changers in thats area?

Sly One
11-08-09, 19:15
There are an abundance of money changers outside Mcdonalds and calle de Pizzas (24hrs per day). But because of their low exchabge rate this is a poor option of where to change your money.

Find a Casa de Cambio (There are 2 in Av Pardo) or better yet walk down to your neighbour hood Casino.

The Casinos want and need dollars to pay for their machines and rent and offer a better rate.

They may limit you to about $USD 400 per transaction and may instinst you change some of it say S/10 into tokens depending on the casinos policy.

Sly

Lima Busy
11-08-09, 19:35
I know this is information that could be found in previous posts *if* the forum had a proper search engine, but it hasn't.

Since ATMs are programmed to entail a maximum of transactions with their associated fees, changing cash becomes an option again. Reliable ATMs were to be found within Larcomar. What about money changers in thats area?
There is a money exchange place on the first floor directly to the left of the "Sofa Cafe".

La Ley 14
11-10-09, 02:48
Sly One's. First Timer's Guide to Lima

Travel well my friends stay safe and I hope to see you around.

Google Map: By: Shadowman (You did a great job? )

Written by: Sly One

Edited by The Cats Meow and RT Gooch

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.Excellent job! I'm hoping to get a room one night with a jacuzzi and spend a special night with my lady; looking for something very romantic, not too fancy but inviting, maybe even rustic. Something on the upscale but don't want to break the bank, maybe $100-200 a night. I've never been but the Suites Apart Hotel looks doable. Well, much appreciated, thanks.

Good luck to all.

LL14

Sly One
11-10-09, 06:54
These is a cheap hotel with jacuzzi on Av Angamos cuardo 8 on the corner.

Behind the bank. Cost S/ 100 per night with nice sized (2 or 3 people)jacuzzi.

Highly recomended.

Sly

Xpartan
11-12-09, 08:25
These is a cheap hotel with jacuzzi on Av Angamos cuardo 8 on the corner.

Behind the bank. Cost S/ 100 per night with nice sized (2 or 3 people)jacuzzi.

Highly recomended.

SlySly,

is it a Love motel or regular hotel? I've' been trying to find a nice apartment with a large jakkuzi, but it doesn't seem to be a "thing" in Lima.

La Ley 14
11-16-09, 17:15
Anyone familiar with the process? I understand of course that everything starts with getting the marriage certificate, but should I immediatly have it translated before I go to the US embassy in Lima? Should I hire an attorney or is the process pretty straightforward? Any recommended websites I could check for reference? About how long does it take before she's (Peruvian spouse) able to leave for the US? Any feedback very much appreciated.

Thanks.

LL14

Lima Busy
11-16-09, 20:11
Anyone familiar with the process? I understand of course that everything starts with getting the marriage certificate, but should I immediatly have it translated before I go to the US embassy in Lima? Should I hire an attorney or is the process pretty straightforward? Any recommended websites I could check for reference? About how long does it take before she's (Peruvian spouse) able to leave for the US? Any feedback very much appreciated.

Thanks.

LL14
If you get married in Peru, it might take a few years to get her to the USA. You should apply on your own for a fiance visa and then get married while she is in the states. Afterward you can apply for a change of status.
There is a website (just google) Visajourney
Suerte,
LB

Polvo
11-17-09, 23:26
Anyone familiar with the process? ....

Yes. Don't.

Polvo

Lima Busy
11-18-09, 00:39
Yes. Don't.

Polvo
Quite succinct!

But I suppose truer words were never spoken!

Pescador Loco
11-18-09, 05:49
Everybody who’s anybody knows that D33 is the go to man in Lima.

Finally got back to Lima almost a year after the Halloween swinger party. David hooked me up with two super cuties. Both 18 years old. Both super GFE. Both spinners with nice tits. Both super sweet. Both skilled at deep throat oral. Both showed up on time. One even came early and David saved my ass by telling me that if they did I show up early chew the Viagra rather than swallow it whole ;-) It was a good tip.

I would call D33 in the early evening the day before (usually an afternoon session) I wanted the hook up and he would confirm the next day. All done free of charge.

I did stay at an apartment arranged through the Apartment Club of Peru. Excellent deal. Great value. It was very close to Larcomar but somewhat difficult for the taxi drivers to find. It might be better to stay on a main drag so it makes it easier for the girls to find you. Check in with David on preferred locations.

Here are the pics of one of the girls. Both did allow me to take action video but with the second girl's show there are no discreet, non identifying shots. Yes, I did finish the first chica off with a hot load to the face. I lucked out as the facial was UPON HER REQUEST.

Member #4351
11-18-09, 16:14
Nice photos and report Pescador Loco. You are one of the few guys that I´ve helped out who actually has written a report and thanked me. For every 10 guys I help out, maybe one writes something.

Member #4353
11-19-09, 04:28
Nice report Pescador! David was kind of enough to hook me up with the same chica when I was in Lima a couple of months ago.

Thanks David!

Pescador Loco
11-19-09, 04:54
...but some how it ended up in General Info....must have gotten distracted doing the video captures ;-)

Prof10
11-19-09, 14:23
Will be making my 'virgin' trip to Lima in late May. How's the weather? What's the best way for David_33 to contact me when there? Staying at the DoubleTree in Jose Pardo.

Lima Busy
11-19-09, 20:45
Will be making my 'virgin' trip to Lima in late May. How's the weather? What's the best way for David_33 to contact me when there? Staying at the DoubleTree in Jose Pardo.
The weather "may suck" in late May as it is an "El Nino" and things can be very unpredictable. If you are a member of ISG, David can get in touch with you,otherwise send Jackson his $19.95.

Member #4351
11-19-09, 20:52
Yes, as L.B. says, please pay Jackson his $19.95 so you can send and receive PMs.

Freetime
11-20-09, 18:42
Peruvian gang allegedly killed for human fat for cosmetics, cnn today. I seen some of you fat boys, be careful your worth money now lol.

Member #4351
11-20-09, 23:45
Yeah its all over the news here, and I saw it on BBC as well. Makes no sense at all. They´re saying that they were selling it for $15,000 a liter. Goes to show how gossip makes the rounds in Peru and people believe it. There has been an urban legend for years that foreigners known as "pistachos" were killing locals for their fat and organs. Even made some 5th rate movies in Puno about the subject. If human fat was worth so much, all the plastic surgeons doing liposuction would be making millions.

Sly One
11-21-09, 00:29
Just goes to show the investment or food and wine and whiskey that has provided me with a well. Rounded figure over the years may pay off after all.

And $USD 15, 000 per Kg and say 20kg over weight I rechon my tummy alone has got to be worth $USD300, 000.

Fuck. Where do I sign up.

Sly

Lima Busy
11-21-09, 04:10
Yeah its all over the news here, and I saw it on BBC as well. Makes no sense at all. They´re saying that they were selling it for $15,000 a liter. Goes to show how gossip makes the rounds in Peru and people believe it. There has been an urban legend for years that foreigners known as "pistachos" were killing locals for their fat and organs. Even made some 5th rate movies in Puno about the subject. If human fat was worth so much, all the plastic surgeons doing liposuction would be making millions.
I was sent that piece from the NYT about a million times since yesterday! More interesting was the House of prostitution on the Malecon in Miraflores (with 9 ColUmbianos)that was shut down. Many will recognize them from Perutops fame!

Artisttyp
11-21-09, 07:31
I was sent that piece from the NYT about a million times since yesterday! More interesting was the House of prostitution on the Malecon in Miraflores (with 9 ColUmbianos)that was shut down. Many will recognize them from Perutops fame!

It reminds me of the movie "Turista". Tourists in brazil get captured for their body parts.

I've been told this happens in the phillipines.

Puerto La Cruz
11-24-09, 23:00
If you get married in Peru, it might take a few years to get her to the USA. You should apply on your own for a fiance visa and then get married while she is in the states. Afterward you can apply for a change of status.
There is a website (just google) Visajourney
Suerte,
LB

LB is correct. Fiancee visa is much faster and it has the beauty of the 90 day marriage requirement meaning that she has to get married within 90 days of setting foot in this country, otherwise her visa expires. In other words, if you get cold feet in that 90 day period, don't marry her and merely send her back. Doing so will not prejudice you on another fiancee visa with another girl. I do alot of immigration work and always advise people in this matter
PM me if you have questions and watch out for the agencies and attorneys that charge alot of money for processing the papers. How do I know that? I'm an attorney that does exactly that kind of work. Look for a competent person with a fair price. $1,500.00 plus costs to process a fiancee visa application would be on the high side.

Jaimito Cartero
11-24-09, 23:32
Damn, I could come to Lima and let them have my belly and be a billionaire! :)

Lima Busy
11-25-09, 02:23
LB is correct. Fiancee visa is much faster and it has the beauty of the 90 day marriage requirement meaning that she has to get married within 90 days of setting foot in this country, otherwise her visa expires. In other words, if you get cold feet in that 90 day period, don't marry her and merely send her back. Doing so will not prejudice you on another fiancee visa with another girl. I do alot of immigration work and always advise people in this matter
PM me if you have questions and watch out for the agencies and attorneys that charge alot of money for processing the papers. How do I know that? I'm an attorney that does exactly that kind of work. Look for a competent person with a fair price. $1,500.00 plus costs to process a fiancee visa application would be on the high side.
You should add:
If you send the girl packing (she will never "as in ever" )be allowed to enter the States again.

Member #2041
11-25-09, 02:54
Glad I got out of Peru last year and the only part of my body I left behind was a couple ounces of semen and maybe some lost hair on my comb.

Incidentally, I know which chicas took my semen, and I am not upset at all about the loss. In fact, I was a more than willing donor.

Jockey16
12-04-09, 06:11
Hi Folks,

Apparently the Pistacos story was a Hoax;

http://chattahbox.com/world/2009/12/03/peruvian-human-fat-vampire-killers-a-hoax/

Latter,

Jockey16

Peruvian gang allegedly killed for human fat for cosmetics, cnn today. I seen some of you fat boys, be careful your worth money now lol.

Lima Busy
12-08-09, 22:04
Hi Folks,

Apparently the Pistacos story was a Hoax;

http://chattahbox.com/world/2009/12/03/peruvian-human-fat-vampire-killers-a-hoax/

Latter,

Jockey16
Although the article references the "drug trade", It is more commonly believed that the story was manufactured to cover up the (52) missing people that the "Death Squad" allegedly operated by the police in Trujillo reportedly killed.

Sound7
12-14-09, 05:30
Info on Maca roots, thanks.

Does it work and is it easy to buy?

Member #4351
12-14-09, 15:01
They have done research which shows a definite increase in ejaculation quantity (volume, not frequency). It can be purchased in different form all over the place. I personally use Maca Andina (purchased in any drugstore) and take four tablets a day.

John Gault
12-14-09, 16:12
Info on Maca roots, thanks.

Does it work and is it easy to buy?
I use Horny goat Weed with Maca. Also L-Arginine and Pycnogenol ( Pine bark extract),and Panax Ginseng. I was having trouble in spots where you have to preform quickly like Las Cucardas and this works great for me. Like night and day is the difference.
It took me a lot of research and trial and error to come up with this batch. I hope it works for you.

Manizales911
12-15-09, 00:45
I use Horny goat Weed with Maca. Also L-Arginine and Pycnogenol ( Pine bark extract),and Panax Ginseng. I was having trouble in spots where you have to preform quickly like Las Cucardas and this works great for me. Like night and day is the difference.

It took me a lot of research and trial and error to come up with this batch. I hope it works for you.Can you tell us how much of each substance you take and the frequency?

Thanks

Artisttyp
12-15-09, 01:20
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1637095/

It seems like "maca" helps aid against mineral/vitmain deficiencys and malnutrition. All of which can affect a sex life. There is no mention of specific sexual benefits other than better health.

A " whole food " vitamin (New Chapter Brand) might do the same thing ?

If you drink alot of water on a regular basis you tend to shoot a better load.

Sushilover808
12-29-09, 01:14
I had to return home due to a small emergency so there is a vacancy at the rental apartment I was using. It is a 1 bedroom apartment with full kitchen, full bath, dining/living room, internet, phone, tv, swimming pool on the roof, small gym, billiards room, & laundromat on the ground floor. This secure Miraflores apartment is walking distance to Parque Kennedy & Larcomar, just accross the great Tanta restaurant.

If you have guests, you can just buzz them up. Friendly 24 hour security.

See more information here: http://apartmentclubperu.com/acp_prop_audit.php?apt_num=172

Contact Mario, the owner, directly on his cell phone: [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. He speaks English. Tell him that you know there was a cancellation. It is available NOW!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

John Gault
12-29-09, 03:45
Can you tell us how much of each substance you take and the frequency?

Thanks
Sorry for the delay, I must have missed your post.
Horny goat Weed 500MG, and 300MG of the maca. I get this combo together 2 pills twice a day. Also L-Arginine 1,000 MG one pill twice a day. This should be taken without food and Pycnogenol ( Pine bark extract)100 MG three times a day ,and Panax Ginseng 400 MG twice a day.
To get more exact info like how to order for the best price and service then PM me.

Doc Bill
01-04-10, 04:10
Research has demonstrated that Horny Goat Weed is indeed effective in increasing desire and performance, however it is contraindicated for those with high blood pressure or any history of heart problems.

Doc Bill
01-04-10, 04:11
Hey, for all you left-coasters: American Airlines is offering round-trip fares to Lima starting at $400!

Doc Bill
01-04-10, 04:19
Regarding the fiancee visa - Yes, that's the best way to go, but I want to add that I've done it before and if you can read and write you DO NOT need an attorney. It is very simple, just a lot of forms, all with simple detailed instructions.

Doc Bill
01-04-10, 09:39
I apologize if I got anyone excited. They made it look like is was $400 but add in the return trup and taxes and we're looking at $787 - Way too high. Maybe David or LB have better ideas. This is very depressing. The schedules were perfect too - damn!

Lima Busy
01-04-10, 18:38
I apologize if I got anyone excited. They made it look like is was $400 but add in the return trup and taxes and we're looking at $787 - Way too high. Maybe David or LB have better ideas. This is very depressing. The schedules were perfect too - damn!
Best I am seeing for your dates (right now) is $664.00 LAX-LIM on Lacsa (Taca)

Doc Bill
01-17-10, 05:59
I ended up actually going with AA for $680 (First Class!)

Lima Busy
01-17-10, 18:15
Nice Grab!

Chuday
01-20-10, 18:18
gents,

i have not been to lima yet. how good are the internet speed in some of these apartments? is it good enough to make calls using magic jack?

apologies in advance if this question has already been answered/discussed before. i have rtff and could not find this.

thnx

Member #4351
01-20-10, 19:01
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3034

Professor 1
01-21-10, 02:15
gents,

i have not been to lima yet. how good are the internet speed in some of these apartments? is it good enough to make calls using magic jack?

apologies in advance if this question has already been answered/discussed before. i have rtff and could not find this.

i used magic jack in northern peru, and it worked well. the only annoyance i had when using a hard connection in a hotel was hearing background music during the day. the person on the only end did not hear it, though. it was still well worth it.

Sam I Am
01-21-10, 06:21

Doc Bill, would very much appreciate some details on how to snag a first class fare like this....I have been looking but cannot find anything close to this.