PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Fiestero
01-01-15, 03:54
Come and relax with an evening of Adult Entertainment, drinking, eating and sexy fun, and help out with a good cause! The first annual Charity Fiesta for Open Minded Adults will be held Super Bowl Sunday February 1st, 2015 from 5 pm until 11 pm at my spacious apartment in the Miraflores area. Meet and mingle and practice your Spanish (And other skills) with Lima's most spectacular and fun ladies! Watch the game? Sure! Kickoff is at 6:30 pm. If you don't like football or if the game get's boring, the ladies will find ways to keep you entertained! Drinks and snacks will be provided. 100% of the profits from this event will go to a particular medical charity that prefers to remain anonymous at this moment, but whose identity will be revealed at the fiesta. Come and put smiles on these ladies faces and donate some jingle to a worthy cause; helping kids! PM me for details and to reserve your spot. Space is limited so act fast! Not a registered ISG member? Well why not? Send Jackson his $19.95 and get in touch with me today via my inbox. And gentlemen, mark your calendar for February 1st- a party to remember.

Fiestero!

Fiestero
01-04-15, 15:52
Come and relax with an evening of Adult Entertainment, drinking, eating and sexy fun, and help out with a good cause! The first annual Charity Fiesta for Open Minded Adults will be held Super Bowl Sunday February 1st, 2015 from 5 pm until 11 pm at my spacious apartment in the Miraflores area. Meet and mingle and practice your Spanish (And other skills) with Lima's most spectacular and fun ladies! Watch the game? Sure! Kickoff is at 6:30 pm. If you don't like football or if the game get's boring, the ladies will find ways to keep you entertained! Drinks and snacks will be provided. 100% of the profits from this event will go to a particular medical charity that prefers to remain anonymous at this moment, but whose identity will be revealed at the fiesta. Come and put smiles on these ladies faces and donate some jingle to a worthy cause; helping kids! PM me for details and to reserve your spot. Space is limited so act fast! Not a registered ISG member? Well why not? Send Jackson his $19.95 and get in touch with me today via my inbox. And gentlemen, mark your calendar for February 1st- a party to remember.

Fiestero!In some ways this party will resemble a "SLY one" party. So, if you have thought about attending one of SLY's extravaganzas, then this might be interesting to you. The main similarity is to one of SLY's annual Charity orgies. Proceeds going to charity. The main differences are, that you will have the option of some privacy with your girls, since the apartment has bedrooms specifically for that purpose. If you want to join the fun out watching the game, that's fine, but for those looking for a way to ease into the group scene, this may be a "happy medium". If you want to have a photo session with your girl or girls, Mardi Gras masks will be provided to protect / respect everyone's privacy. We want everyone to be safe, so we will provide condoms. There will be a halftime "auction". If you've fantasized about having multiple partners: bid high, bid often! Beats listening to Katy Perry. There will be an "Entrance fee to cover the expenses of the party itself: "Booze, Broads and bites" (and condoms). This "fee" will also reflect the added cost of apartment rental, but! It will also be dictated largely by how many of you gentlemen can fit this into your schedules. I am shooting for a party size of 6-8 gentlemen (two and possibly three slots are filled, so act fast!) and 10-15 girls. (I will try to maintain a 2 x ratio of girls to guys, so bring a friend! I will set the entrance fee based on numbers of attendees. Remember the halftime auction! Finally at the end, we will pass the hat for voluntary donations directly to the charity. In this case, one of the attendees will be a friend, a very special and very fun semi-pro, that I have known for years, who has finished her education and started her career in healthcare at a hospital for children north of Lima. So, if you attend, you will get to meet her! And speak directly to the person responsible for making the charity aspects of this thing work. You will then realize that your donations are going straight to the Kids. No intervening Charity bureaucracy- a very efficient way to make an effect. PM me today to hold your spot with a small, fully refundable deposit. February first! Plan to be in Miraflores, Lima on that date for some chicas and football!

Fiestero
01-06-15, 20:36
In some ways this party will resemble a "SLY one" party. So, if you have thought about attending one of SLY's extravaganzas, then this might be interesting to you. The main similarity is to one of SLY's annual Charity orgies. Proceeds going to charity. The main differences are, that you will have the option of some privacy with your girls, since the apartment has bedrooms specifically for that purpose. If you want to join the fun out watching the game, that's fine, but for those looking for a way to ease into the group scene, this may be a "happy medium". If you want to have a photo session with your girl or girls, Mardi Gras masks will be provided to protect / respect everyone's privacy. We want everyone to be safe, so we will provide condoms. There will be a halftime "auction". If you've fantasized about having multiple partners: bid high, bid often! Beats listening to Katy Perry. There will be an "Entrance fee to cover the expenses of the party itself: "Booze, Broads and bites" (and condoms). This "fee" will also reflect the added cost of apartment rental, but! It will also be dictated largely by how many of you gentlemen can fit this into your schedules. I am shooting for a party size of 6-8 gentlemen (two and possibly three slots are filled, so act fast!) and 10-15 girls. (I will try to maintain a 2 x ratio of girls to guys, so bring a friend! I will set the entrance fee based on numbers of attendees. Remember the halftime auction! Finally at the end, we will pass the hat for voluntary donations directly to the charity. In this case, one of the attendees will be a friend, a very special and very fun semi-pro, that I have known for years, who has finished her education and started her career in healthcare at a hospital for children north of Lima. So, if you attend, you will get to meet her! And speak directly to the person responsible for making the charity aspects of this thing work. You will then realize that your donations are going straight to the Kids. No intervening Charity bureaucracy- a very efficient way to make an effect. PM me today to hold your spot with a small, fully refundable deposit. February first! Plan to be in Miraflores, Lima on that date for some chicas and football!OK, I've got three slots filled, so to speak, for the party. Let me know as soon as you can if February 1st will work for you. PM me now to hold your spot!

Fiestero!

EagleA69
01-10-15, 18:13
Fiesteros,

I PM'ed you but no answer; can you check your mails?

Thanks

OK, I've got three slots filled, so to speak, for the party. Let me know as soon as you can if February 1st will work for you. PM me now to hold your spot!

Fiestero!

Fiestero
01-11-15, 20:23
Fiesteros,

I PM'ed you but no answer; can you check your mails?

ThanksDone, and replied. Sorry for the slow reply! Please check your inbox again tonight and you will see more details.

Thanks!

Fiestero!

Fiestero
01-12-15, 01:43
OK, I've got three slots filled, so to speak, for the party. Let me know as soon as you can if February 1st will work for you. PM me now to hold your spot!

Fiestero!OK, five slots filled! Please check your calendars and confirm with me soon! If you will be in Lima, please look at joining us for a great party on February 1st. That is in exactly three weeks! Hurry up, these are going fast!

Fiestero!

Fiestero
01-13-15, 14:55
The openings are filling up! It looks like two couples (open minded husbands and wives) will be joining us! Ummm, the possibilities fairly boggle the mind. Oh I almost forgot, I have an underwater video camera for you to use with your shower mates! I am very interested to see how that works. Umm. Well, if you are wanting to come. Please get your reservation in today! Well soon anyway. We are just over two weeks away until we will be drinking, eating and fucking for the kids! If you can't attend and want to donate to the children at the hospital, anyway; PM me, and I will give you the particulars as to how this is best accomplished!

Fiestero!

OK, five slots filled! Please check your calendars and confirm with me soon! If you will be in Lima, please look at joining us for a great party on February 1st. That is in exactly three weeks! Hurry up, these are going fast!

Fiestero!

Fiestero
01-18-15, 16:22
Dear Fellow monger-men,

I was staring at a Map of Peru's Northern Beaches just now, sitting in my office in the freezing USA, thinking warm thoughts, and noticed that there is a string of towns along this "Riviera": Vichayito, Pocitas, Zorritos, Mancora, et al, each with it's own little resort and playa. Then I got to thinking, what if I took some favorite little conejitas up with me for some fun in the sun and make a loop tour of the beaches, taking my entertainment with me? Has anyone done this? I would appreciate hearing both pros and cons about different Northern beach areas you've been to. For instance, I hear Trujillo has gotten less safe with all the Surfer traffic that goes there, etc. Comments?

Gracias,

Fiestero!

Samu Ray
02-05-15, 16:29
I heard in the news Trocadero staff has been busted for keeping a sixteen year old whoring, does anybody knows anything else?

Member #4351
02-05-15, 16:32
I heard in the news Trocadero staff has been busted for keeping a sixteen year old whoring, does anybody knows anything else?

No way there was a minor there. Has to do with a politician who has put up a university next door, plus corrupt police officials. Read here: http://perutops.com/foro-relax/f17/.

JohnnyJames510
02-05-15, 19:51
Dear Fellow monger-men,

I was staring at a Map of Peru's Northern Beaches just now, sitting in my office in the freezing USA, thinking warm thoughts, and noticed that there is a string of towns along this "Riviera": Vichayito, Pocitas, Zorritos, Mancora, et al, each with it's own little resort and playa. Then I got to thinking, what if I took some favorite little conejitas up with me for some fun in the sun and make a loop tour of the beaches, taking my entertainment with me? Has anyone done this? I would appreciate hearing both pros and cons about different Northern beach areas you've been to. For instance, I hear Trujillo has gotten less safe with all the Surfer traffic that goes there, etc. Comments?

Gracias,

Fiestero!Hey fiestero,

The beaches you named are very different from Trujillo, they are all far north of Piura and are more tropical, warmer water, etc. Mancora is a rave / electronica / backpacker / surfer / happening scene type of thing, very touristy and not very typically Peruvian. Vichayito is just outside LOS organos and is very tranquilo and not touristy. LOS organos itself is a nice cross between a little touristy with some infrastructure, but Peruvian and not over the top like mancora. Zorritos is closer to Tumbes than piura and has a nice beach and mellow vibe, but with some partying.

If you're taking girls up to party hardy or looking to party and / or monger, Mancora. If you're taking someone and want quieter / more mellow and private, Los Organos, Vichayito or Zorritos. For luxury, Punta Sal. If you want a big city with a beach nearby, Trujillo is a good option, beachwise its better than chiclayo or piura in my opinion, although Trujillo itself isn't my favorite.

All of the above are pretty safe if you take normal precautions. Trujillo and Mancora are more risky because bigger / more of a scene. Los Organos, Vichayito and Zorritos are totally fine, no worries at all.

Samu Ray
02-19-15, 23:55
Finally this fucken place got busted, never been there. I would never pay over s / i00 for just a room to screw a working girl!

Dickhead
02-20-15, 02:03
I was in Huanchaco beach, near Trujillo for New Year's Eve about seven years back. I stayed in and around that rea for about ten days with an amiga from Chachapoyas who had never seen an ocean beach, only river beaches. I had a good time and I did not think Huanchaco was very dangerous. There were some bums around from all over, not just peruvian bums, which is pretty common around beaches everywhere. We did do some beach hopping to the north, maybe the farthest north was about three hours from Huanchaco in a combi van. Sorry, can't remember more names. Infrastructure tended to lack as you got north, motoconchos instead of taxis for example, but not dangerous by peruvian standards. My one piece of advice to you would be, if you take a chica there, make sure she can fucking swim or it is a bit of a drag. And good luck finding one who does! My peruvian friend was scared shitless to even go near the water.

Guerinto
02-25-15, 07:19
Canadian in Miraflores another 6 weeks and would love to meet someone for drinks and meet ladies. I do okay on my own, but would love the companionship of a partner in crime. My usual suspects are gone!

Send me a PM if interested. Worst case, we have a few drinks together, exchange stories and maybe learn a little.

DarkSmurf
11-20-15, 19:23
I am considering my next mongering holiday and am now seriously looking at Peru. Thing is, how are people of darker skin received in Peru? I have found that in some countries, e. G. Thailand a significant number of people tend to hold some dislike of anyone who looks Indian, likewise parts of europe that don't see many non-europeans just instantly seem to have a dislike of black or brown folk.

Anyways, how is it in South America? I know Argentineans seem to have somewhat of a white superiority complex, while places like Brazil are more diverse and so more friendly. I do not know anything about the attitudes in Peru and I've only ever met 1 peruvian so I really don't know.

However, I'm looking at Peru due to it being generally safer than Brazil, Colombia, or Venezuela but it seems to be reasonably easy to find very attractive girls for relatively little money.

So any more advise on which latin american countries I should put at the top of my to-do list is appreciated and ofcourse anyone wanting advise on the UK, Morocco, Germany, or Thailand is welcome to drop me a pm.

Mr Enternational
11-20-15, 20:07
I am considering my next mongering holiday and am now seriously looking at Peru. Thing is, how are people of darker skin received in Peru? I have found that in some countries, e. G. Thailand a significant number of people tend to hold some dislike of anyone who looks Indian, likewise parts of europe that don't see many non-europeans just instantly seem to have a dislike of black or brown folk.The majority of Peru is brown. My girlfriend is Black Peruana. She says there is no discrimination there as far as skin color goes. She was amazed last month when she came to the States and I took her to some of our Historically Black Colleges ans Universities.

Sana1970
12-07-15, 21:46
Fantastic report.

Detailed and its the best mongering guide to Lima.

You are appreciated bro.

Sly One's. First Timer's Guide to Lima

I often get asked where to stay and what to do when visiting Peru.

Here are a few hints from an expatriate local who has been living in Lima for 3 years. If followed, these hints will save you time and money. In addition, they will enhance your security and improve the experience of your stay.

LukeSkywalker
12-08-15, 03:55
Heads up. Stay out of troubles.

https://pe.linkedin.com/in/josh-david-brown-71ba22a

http://news.yahoo.com/peru-arrests-american-accused-running-child-sex-tourism-232533224.html

Peru arrests American accused of running child sex tourism ring.

LIMA (Reuters) - Peruvian authorities arrested an American man charged with running a child sex tourism ring out of Lima for the past 10 years and rescued 11 victims aged between 4 and 17, police said on Monday.

The arrest of Joshua Brown, 64, along with five accomplices, was the first major bust of a child sex trafficking operation allegedly led by a foreigner in the South American country in recent years.

Police said they were now investigating the "probable" murder of two children related to the case.

Samu Ray
12-08-15, 13:58
A US guy has been busted for offering underaged girls to sex tourists, according to a paper I read. Does anyone else know anything about it? This, in Lima, Peru!

Guerinto
12-09-15, 02:56
http://www.peruthisweek.com/news-lima-police-arrest-american-accused-of-child-sex-tourism-ring-108325

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-peru-sexcrimes-idUSKBN0TQ2UA20151207#t6 OBEdGLgt6 mbvVW. 97.

Spanish article:

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/policiales/cayo-estadounidense-que-explotaba-sexualmente-ninas-video-noticia-1861792

Very sad for the children.

Old Parr
12-09-15, 09:51
Heads up. Stay out of troubles.

https://pe.linkedin.com/in/josh-david-brown-71ba22a

http://news.yahoo.com/peru-arrests-american-accused-running-child-sex-tourism-232533224.html

Peru arrests American accused of running child sex tourism ring.

LIMA (Reuters) - Peruvian authorities arrested an American man charged with running a child sex tourism ring out of Lima for the past 10 years and rescued 11 victims aged between 4 and 17, police said on Monday.

The arrest of Joshua Brown, 64, along with five accomplices, was the first major bust of a child sex trafficking operation allegedly led by a foreigner in the South American country in recent years.

Police said they were now investigating the "probable" murder of two children related to the case.David33,

It just goes to show you never know. Very sad. I just hope the media reports are found to be untrue.

Cool
05-05-16, 12:06
Seems like you have to pay a lot of girls or maybe get some free but I wondered what current sort of prices of you had to pay a girl?

I have a really great dilemma where to go either Brazil or Peru or Colombia and Peru looks the best but there is a lot on Google saying its crap for girls and of course these may be Bcrappers.

Thanks.Brazil wins out. Peru is cheaper but Brazilianas are better performers and offer more risqué services. But Peruvians are great looking. Lima's beach is underwhelming.

Crazy Jim Wood
08-25-16, 18:22
Hi, I am have been researching naturalization in order to get a second passport in Peru. It seems that it is pretty straight forward, you can apply after 2 years of permanent residency. But, it is a little more hazy how one can get PR without marrying? I was looking at the rentista (pensioner) visa, which seems to just require proof of $1000 of passive income? It seems a little unspecific about what constitutes "proof. " But a rentista visa is a "non-working" visa? Would a rentista visa, student visa, etc all allow for a 2-year residency that would qualify one for citizenship? Does anyone here have actual experience with this, possibly know a local lawyer who can get it done? If the scuttlebutt I have seen is true then it sounds incredibly cheap, fast, and easy compared to other countries out there. Thanks!

Cons68
10-02-16, 13:38
Hi Folks, just a quick report. I have been checking a few websites like seekingarrangements, adultfriendfinder and badoo.

I must say that I have got quite a good response, some 25-30% girls from seeking arrangements tend to ask more money but a few of them look very promising (one is also in AFF) girls are early twenties or late teens.

Response in AFF is also around 30%, girls are older (30 something) but seem to be more into this for fun.

Finally I got a couple of responses in Badoo, a 19 yo girl who looks really awesome (but not answering, may have got cold feet) and a 25 yo "promotora" who looks really slutty and was disappointed about my age but still is keen on meeting (my wallet makes up for my looks it seems).

A couple of girls seem to be open to explore bondage. Let see.

I got a very helpful benchmark from SlyOne and it is very likely his contacts are better than the ones I am getting, but still worth a try methinks.

LifeIsABeach
10-03-16, 04:17
A US guy has been busted for offering underaged girls to sex tourists, according to a paper I read. Does anyone else know anything about it? This, in Lima, Peru!Old news. Read the past posts.

Iguana Six
03-30-17, 23:43
Considering a trip to Peru. Do locals need to show ID or get fingerprinted to get a cell phone and get a local number? What do foreigners need to buy a cell phone and get a local number?

Guerinto
03-31-17, 00:37
Considering a trip to Peru. Do locals need to show ID or get fingerprinted to get a cell phone and get a local number? What do foreigners need to buy a cell phone and get a local number?In 2015, all I had to do was show up at the Claro on Avenida Jose Larco, bring my unlocked phone and my passport. You get in one line, then another and you get a chip and a number there. I believe I also bought some data on the spot and after that you top up a Metro, among other places. Was pretty quick and simple for me, but then I brought a local with me just in case. I have basic Spanish.

Hope this helps.

Seraph2099
03-31-17, 03:19
In 2015, all I had to do was show up at the Claro on Avenida Jose Larco, bring my unlocked phone and my passport. You get in one line, then another and you get a chip and a number there. I believe I also bought some data on the spot and after that you top up a Metro, among other places. Was pretty quick and simple for me, but then I brought a local with me just in case. I have basic Spanish.

Hope this helps.That has changed now. Foreigners can rent a sim card at the airport for $10 usd and $6 usd a day. If you want a prepaid only a local can do that with an ID and fingerprint.

Jack Jericho
03-31-17, 20:34
That has changed now. Foreigners can rent a sim card at the airport for $10 usd and $6 usd a day. If you want a prepaid only a local can do that with an ID and fingerprint.Law has changed because criminal bands were using improperly registered prepaid phones for extortion and other criminal activities. Some very poor, homeless, people, were found to have twenty or more prepaid phone lines to their names. Obviously some criminals were using their names. The Law now demands the identity of the owners of all new prepaid phone lines to be biometrically verified via electronic fingerprint readers against the RENIEC's on-line files. (RENIEC = National Identity and Civil Status Registry).

Guerinto
04-02-17, 20:49
Law has changed because criminal bands were using improperly registered prepaid phones for extortion and other criminal activities. Some very poor, homeless, people, were found to have twenty or more prepaid phone lines to their names. Obviously some criminals were using their names. The Law now demands the identity of the owners of all new prepaid phone lines to be biometrically verified via electronic fingerprint readers against the RENIEC's on-line files. (RENIEC = National Identity and Civil Status Registry).Wow! That is frigging horrible for us. So a tourist is not allowed to have a phone now? Seems pretty silly if that is the case. Clearly not thinking about tourists.

Mr Enternational
04-02-17, 21:22
Wow! That is frigging horrible for us. So a tourist is not allowed to have a phone now? Seems pretty silly if that is the case. Clearly not thinking about tourists.Is a local phone really needed these days? For years I had my chips in Peru, Brazil, Colombia, etc. But that was the old days. Since whatsapp came out I have had no need to maintain a balance on so many sim cards. Plus I have free intl data from my home country. If I need to actually call someone I can do a video call on whatsapp or dial the number through skype. The only sims I maintain these days are Dominican Republic and Philippines where my roaming internet can sometimes be poor, and USA and Thailand where I live.

Artisttyp
04-02-17, 21:52
I was in Lima last month.

I simply walked into the Claro store in Miraflores with my passport and unlocked phone. 20 minutes later I walked out with a local number and pre paid minutes.

Jack Jericho
04-03-17, 18:24
Wow! That is frigging horrible for us. So a tourist is not allowed to have a phone now? Seems pretty silly if that is the case. Clearly not thinking about tourists.It really doesn't make much sense. I am Peruvian so I'm more familiar with the regulations as they apply to locals, but Perú is a country where tourism make an important part of the total national income so I'm sure there are some provisions for tourists. The law demands all owners of new lines to be properly identified and I think that Passports can be considered proper enough ID; all the more so since most modern passports include electronic registry of biometric characteristic, s and that is recorded by the authorities upon entering the country. What Artisttyp says makes a lot more sense to me. I'll find out at Claro, Movistar and Entel stores and report back.

Seraph2099
04-03-17, 23:07
It really doesn't make much sense. I am Peruvian so I'm more familiar with the regulations as they apply to locals, but Per is a country where tourism make an important part of the total national income so I'm sure there are some provisions for tourists. The law demands all owners of new lines to be properly identified and I think that Passports can be considered proper enough ID; all the more so since most modern passports include electronic registry of biometric characteristic, s and that is recorded by the authorities upon entering the country. What Artisttyp says makes a lot more sense to me. I'll find out at Claro, Movistar and Entel stores and report back.You can still borrow a sim card at the airport. It's just more expensive than using a prepaid. I think the provider was claro.

I paid about 15 soles for the sim and another 40 soles to load it with the help of a local friend. $15 usd.

If I was to have rented a sim for this trip from the airport it would have been 10 usd and 6 usd per day. $70 usd to rent. I saved $55 usd.

If you are a tourist I hope you have some local friends who are willing to help you. Otherwise you will just have to suck it up and eat the cost.

Guerinto
04-06-17, 01:37
Is a local phone really needed these days? For years I had my chips in Peru, Brazil, Colombia, etc. But that was the old days. Since whatsapp came out I have had no need to maintain a balance on so many sim cards. Plus I have free intl data from my home country. If I need to actually call someone I can do a video call on whatsapp or dial the number through skype. The only sims I maintain these days are Dominican Republic and Philippines where my roaming internet can sometimes be poor, and USA and Thailand where I live.I could get by if I had to, but renting is not an option if you are there 3-6 months, as the cost would be insane. Plus, I like to be connected to my local friends by voice, text or WhatsApp. Hopefully there is some misinformation here. If a passport qualifies me to enter the country, I would think it qualifies me to have a sim. But then again, I use customer logic and not government logic. Buying data from my country is not an option as that would be insanely priced as well.

I guess I could data from a reseller, but that is $50 USD a month for only 2 GB. Better than being robbed $6 USD per day over 6 months, but still far worse than loading up on data at a Metro when you need and just using apartment, bar and restaurant wifi. I tried WiGo, but that truly sucked. Maybe is better now, but I would not be optimistic.

I guess time will tell. Worst case, I'll do without since I refuse to pay $180 USD a month to rent a sim and then pay for data on top of that.

GreenBud
05-25-17, 00:09
My thanks to all the people that makes the Peru and Colombia forums great! Fantastic info here; it made my trip enjoyable and a lot easier. A lot better than the Vietnam forum in which people will not give info because "it might spoil the market" or the equally pathetic usasexguide.info's California forum (Jackson's domestic site) in which people will only give info in a trade.

IMO, Colombian girls are cuter than Peruvian girls. Obviously, mongering in Colombia is a lot better than in Peru.

I only know a few words in Spanish. Obviously being fluent in Spanish helps, but knowing a few phrases, having Google translate, and having money is sufficient to enjoy everything. Using Uber to go point to point is the way to go for a newbie who doesn't know Spanish.

At the airport in Peru at the baggage claim area, there is a stall renting Claro sim cards. The sign said 6 per day for a sim rental. WTF! That is a rip off. Not sure if it that was in US dollars or Soles; either way, it is still a rip off. You can go the official Claro office, and buy a sim card for 5 Soles (you just need an ID). I paid 20 Soles for 1 Gig of data for 1 month; that also came with some bonus minutes and text. It was 30 Soles for 2 Gig. As reported in the internet, there is a Claro store at the upstairs departure level. It seems geared toward customers who plan to roam in other countries. Never checked plans / prices for Peru at that store.

Uber is in Lima, but not available in Cusco. Easy Taxi app works in Cusco.

Dickhead
06-09-17, 17:32
I have a job offer in Lima so if any mongers know anything about the La Molina neighborhood like is it safe and is there much housing there, please PM me. It is the Universidad de San Ignacio de Loyola and this is the link to the google map of the address:

Av. La Fontana 550, La Molina. , Lima, Peru.

https://www.google.es/maps/place/Av.+la+Fontana+550,+Distrito+de+Lima+15024,+Peru/@-12.0722628,-76.9553844,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x9105c6fb2086e8f1:0xe095e4c767663aa1!8m2!3d-12.0735008!4d-76.9537643

I know the pluses and minuses of Lima so am looking for neighborhood-specific info. Thanks in advance!

Jack Jericho
06-12-17, 16:54
I have a job offer in Lima so if any mongers know anything about the La Molina neighborhood like is it safe and is there much housing there, please PM me. It is the Universidad de San Ignacio de Loyola and this is the link to the google map of the address:

Av. La Fontana 550, La Molina. , Lima, Peru.

https://www.google.es/maps/place/Av.+la+Fontana+550,+Distrito+de+Lima+15024,+Peru/@-12.0722628,-76.9553844,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x9105c6fb2086e8f1:0xe095e4c767663aa1!8m2!3d-12.0735008!4d-76.9537643

I know the pluses and minuses of Lima so am looking for neighborhood-specific info. Thanks in advance!La Molina is one of the upscale residential districts in Lima, the most upscale neighbourhoods in Lima (La Planicie, La Molina Vieja, Camacho, El Haras.) are within La Molina and the address you gave shows an upper middle class residential area. The address also seems to be that of Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola, which is not one of the best but definitely one of the most expensive universities in Lima, that is where the rich kids not bright enough to get into a top level university go, lots of Mercedes, BMWs and Audis in the parking lot.

The problem about La Molina is that it is in the outskirts of Lima and it takes a long time in very heavy traffic to get there or out of there. I know because I've lived in La Molina ever since I got married. I wouldn't live anywhere else in Lima unless I had no choice (read no money) and I grew up in San Isidro. It is a far more residential district than San Isidro or San Borja and house or apartment rental there is somewhat cheaper than in San Isidro, San Borja, Miraflores or Magdalena.

Sly One
08-18-17, 11:51
When you go through the airport exit door you will be mobbed by companies offering taxi services at varying rates. Avoid these guys as they are, for the most part, trying to scam ignorant tourists. They will be asking you for anywhere up to USD 50 for a ride to Miraflores, which is way too much.

There is a English speaking Taxi Owner / Driver on this page who can be contracted via pm Provided you are a paid ISG member. Handle "Gringo Taxi" he is relatively inexpensive 55 soles (about $USD18 to Miraflores) and offers a good service by someone who speaks our language.

Beware of getting into street taxis at the airport to save a few bucks. Gringos get kidnapped and robbed down here especially when they just arrive and are the most vulnerable so this advice is very important.

The airport is located about 45-60 minutes from Miraflores, depending on traffic.

Hint: Make sure that both back doors and the trunk of the taxi are locked and all windows are up. You do not want someone helping themselves to your luggage while the taxi is stopped at traffic lights on the way to the hotel. You will be driving through some shady districts on the way to Miraflores so this advice is not just academic. You may be taken through some seedy back streets in San Miguel in order to get to the coastal road. It this happens, do not be unduly alarmed.

Fellow mongers be careful out there.

Dickhead
08-18-17, 17:52
La Molina is one of the upscale residential districts in Lima, the most upscale neighbourhoods in Lima (La Planicie, La Molina Vieja, Camacho, El Haras.) are within La Molina and the address you gave shows an upper middle class residential area. The address also seems to be that of Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola, which is not one of the best but definitely one of the most expensive universities in Lima, that is where the rich kids not bright enough to get into a top level university go, lots of Mercedes, BMWs and Audis in the parking lot.

The problem about La Molina is that it is in the outskirts of Lima and it takes a long time in very heavy traffic to get there or out of there. I know because I've lived in La Molina ever since I got married. I wouldn't live anywhere else in Lima unless I had no choice (read no money) and I grew up in San Isidro. It is a far more residential district than San Isidro or San Borja and house or apartment rental there is somewhat cheaper than in San Isidro, San Borja, Miraflores or Magdalena.Yep, it was Universidad de San Ignacio but I did not get the job. Thanks for the info, though. Looked like a nice neighborhood when I was investigating it.

Jack Jericho
08-18-17, 18:21
Yep, it was Universidad de San Ignacio but I did not get the job...Sorry to read that. You would have liked working and living here.

MrThomas
10-14-17, 20:34
A few years ago there was some controversy and I thought I read ISG was then blocked in Peru. Is ISG blocked in Peru?

Mr Enternational
10-14-17, 21:59
A few years ago there was some controversy and I thought I read ISG was then blocked in Peru. Is ISG blocked in Peru?I have never had any problem pulling it up in Peru.

Jack Jericho
10-30-17, 22:35
I have never had any problem pulling it up in Peru.I am in Perú and it's not blocked.

Artisttyp
12-02-17, 07:31
Greetings.

What dating websites are you guys using for Peru? Do you recommend one over the other? I had great success on Latinlovesearch *years ago but it doesn't seem to be busy or is it?

Thank You.

Mr Enternational
12-02-17, 09:36
Greetings.

What dating websites are you guys using for Peru? Do you recommend one over the other? I had great success on Latinlovesearch *years ago but it doesn't seem to be busy or is it?

Thank You.LoveSearch was like 10 years ago. LatinAmericanCupid these days.

Artisttyp
12-02-17, 10:21
LoveSearch was like 10 years ago. LatinAmericanCupid these days.Thanks. Are girls still fueling the madness like on LLSearch years ago or is the new economy taking a toll on the hook-ups for us regular folk ?

Kelso1
12-02-17, 14:39
When you go through the airport exit door you will be mobbed by companies offering taxi services at varying rates. Avoid these guys as they are, for the most part, trying to scam ignorant tourists. They will be asking you for anywhere up to USD 50 for a ride to Miraflores, which is way too much.

There is a English speaking Taxi Owner / Driver on this page who can be contracted via pm Provided you are a paid ISG member. Handle "Gringo Taxi" he is relatively inexpensive 55 soles (about $USD18 to Miraflores) and offers a good service by someone who speaks our language.

Beware of getting into street taxis at the airport to save a few bucks. Gringos get kidnapped and robbed down here especially when they just arrive and are the most vulnerable so this advice is very important.

The airport is located about 45-60 minutes from Miraflores, depending on traffic.

Hint: Make sure that both back doors and the trunk of the taxi are locked and all windows are up. You do not want someone helping themselves to your luggage while the taxi is stopped at traffic lights on the way to the hotel..Excellent advice my old friend.

You won't know me by this handle as my daughter got hold of my old handle, and I don' t use it anymore. Do you still have your nice little party's? I remember many moons ago when we took a few girls to a hot disco after one of your events.

Mr Enternational
12-02-17, 15:36
Thanks. Are girls still fueling the madness like on LLSearch years ago or is the new economy taking a toll on the hook-ups for us regular folk ?Business as usual. For a person that speaks Spanish there should be no problem at all. My main chick there is about to go to Madrid and she wants me to meet her there.

Artisttyp
12-02-17, 18:57
Business as usual. For a person that speaks Spanish there should be no problem at all. My main chick there is about to go to Madrid and she wants me to meet her there.Ok. I appreciate it. I thought maybe having a profile up for a while would be interesting or lead me to other trips. I have been in a rut lately as to where to go.

PainAlplz
09-20-18, 18:40
Hi folks,

1st trip to Peru coming up. Only experienced mongering in Asia where everything is pay after. What's the norm for Peru? I've reached out to two providers and they both requested payment up front which is usually a red flag for me, but when in Rome. I tried using search function but key words not really compatible in this case.

Thanks for your help.

Jockey16
09-21-18, 20:05
Pros will always ask up front.

Not a guarantee you'll have a good experience.

Later.

Hi folks,

1st trip to Peru coming up. Only experienced mongering in Asia where everything is pay after. What's the norm for Peru? I've reached out to two providers and they both requested payment up front which is usually a red flag for me, but when in Rome. I tried using search function but key words not really compatible in this case.

Thanks for your help.

MiamiSammy
06-15-19, 00:47
I scored a great price on RT to Medellin, which will allow me to travel a little once I get down there. I want some beach time, an am torn between Lima and just heading north to Santa Marta. Mongering is certainly a primary focus, so if I can find the perfect beach to butt ratio I would be a happy camper. I'll just throw in there that I'm a history buff, so Lima has it's own allure in that respect. Any comments welcome, as long as they're constructive.

Seraph2099
06-15-19, 15:38
Beach in Lima isn't the greatest. Very rocky. Not the smooth sand that you might be accustomed to. Also, they would be in the middle of winter right now so it might be a bit chilly to beach bum around.

Jack Jericho
06-17-19, 18:53
Beach in Lima isn't the greatest. Very rocky. Not the smooth sand that you might be accustomed to. Also, they would be in the middle of winter right now so it might be a bit chilly to beach bum around.Beaches in Miraflores are rocky.

Just walk south to Barranco and you will find a sandy beach. Continue walking south to Chorrillos (all within the same bay) and the beach will be full sand, not one rock or even a small stone to be found.

Seraph2099
06-18-19, 06:18
Oh yes. Wow. Silly me. I do remember when I saw the rocks that it was in Miraflores.

On my last visit in July I actually did walk near the beach in Barranco and Chorillos but didn't lay on the beach nor pay much attention to it. I do not recall many beach goers back in July and that it was a bit chilly at times.

Beaches in Miraflores are rocky.

Just walk south to Barranco and you will find a sandy beach. Continue walking south to Chorrillos (all within the same bay) and the beach will be full sand, not one rock or even a small stone to be found.

Lonely566
06-26-19, 16:09
Uhhh. If you are staying in a hotel in Cuzco, are you bothered by people trying to sell you cocaine? Or would they approach you in the market? On the street?

Seraph2099
06-29-19, 10:20
Uhhh. If you are staying in a hotel in Cuzco, are you bothered by people trying to sell you cocaine? Or would they approach you in the market? On the street?I was approached on the streets. Be careful however if you are trying to acquire some. The person was only pretending to sell some and tried to rob me by having his friend come by and pretend to be police. I walked away when the fake police demanded documents and chased him down to demand my phone back.

I think it would be easier if you have a chica and ask her if she knows anyone. Too risky on the street. Good luck.

Mr Russell
06-30-19, 13:04
Hey brothers!

I'm thinking of visiting Peru for a week or two in August. I love Latinas & go to Tijuana often but I'm starting to get bored of the scenery there. Those of you who have been to Tijuana can you please give me a comparison between your experience in Tijuana and in Peru? Would love to know what the prices are in Peru for short sessions and all night stays. Is there a red light district similar to Tijuana? Are the women in Peru as attractive as HK girls? I'm trying to decide if it'll be worth it to go Peru or just spend my vacation in Tijuana again. I'm also considering Costa Rica as well but I'll ask this same question on that forum. Definitely looking forward to hearing your responses.

Elvis 2008
07-05-19, 02:06
Hey brothers!

Would love to know what the prices are in Peru for short sessions and all night stays.All over the map. You can get laid anywhere from $20 to $200.

Is there a red light district similar to Tijuana?It is more like there are pockets of debauchery with things more spread out.

Are the women in Peru as attractive as HK girls?No, only countries IMO that are in HK's league or better are Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, and possibly Paraguay. IMO Peruvian woman tend to be less attractive but nicer and much less transactional than Mexican ones. If you want a break from Tijuana and just want to fuck a lot of hot women, I would look at Medellin, Colombia or Sao Paulo, Brazil.

I'm also considering Costa Rica. For Central America, I would pick Panama City over CR right now.

Mr Russell
07-07-19, 10:03
Thank you Elvis for the details!

All over the map. You can get laid anywhere from $20 to $200.

It is more like there are pockets of debauchery with things more spread out.

No, only countries IMO that are in HK's league or better are Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, and possibly Paraguay. IMO Peruvian woman tend to be less attractive but nicer and much less transactional than Mexican ones. If you want a break from Tijuana and just want to fuck a lot of hot women, I would look at Medellin, Colombia or Sao Paulo, Brazil.

For Central America, I would pick Panama City over CR right now.

Mr Russell
07-20-19, 10:56
Hey guys,

Will be in Tijuana this coming Monday & Tuesday. Would like to get a great massage after a few sessions with the chicas. Any recommended spots nearby? No need for extra services.

Ctec69
08-02-19, 22:12
I'm currently touring south America, which isn't the safest place ever for mongering so here are few tips:

(I'm sure its been said but a reminder cost nothing right).

Dress up like locals, casually, a light jacket and pants to cover your gringo skin if it's your case. A cap is even better.

Walk with purpose, don't make eye contacts (only with chicas of course), walk straight as if you knew the place.

If you see few guys hanging around or if anybody come to you, just change of sidewalk / direction way before.

Just blend in, have good walking shoes, stay alert, walk confidently while not showing your are a foreigner.

I've been to the creepiest places in many countries, it has always worked well.

Miraflorino
11-18-19, 11:17
I'm currently touring south America, which isn't the safest place ever for mongering so here are few tips:

(I'm sure its been said but a reminder cost nothing right).

Dress up like locals, casually, a light jacket and pants to cover your gringo skin if it's your case. A cap is even better.

Walk with purpose, don't make eye contacts (only with chicas of course), walk straight as if you knew the place.

If you see few guys hanging around or if anybody come to you, just change of sidewalk / direction way before.

Just blend in, have good walking shoes, stay alert, walk confidently while not showing your are a foreigner.

I've been to the creepiest places in many countries, it has always worked well.Thanks! I'll also ad some other tips.

Take an organised tour.

Take care of your cash and credit cards.

Don't carry huge daypacks.

Evaluate your risk-taking as you would at home.

Keep it in perspective.

Leave your valuables at home.

Be informed.

It is always better to withdraw money and keep some cash with you, smaller bills if possible as it happened uncountable times to us that we had to run around and look for someone to get a change.

ScaredOfLuv
12-24-19, 00:08
How is the Uber service in Lima?

Hint: Make sure that both back doors and the trunk of the taxi are locked and all windows are up. You do not want someone helping themselves to your luggage while the taxi is stopped at traffic lights on the way to the hotel. You will be driving through some shady districts on the way to Miraflores so this advice is not just academic. You may be taken through some seedy back streets in San Miguel in order to get to the coastal road. It this happens, do not be unduly alarmed.

Fellow mongers be careful out there.

John Gault
09-30-20, 12:54
Today the dollar is worth 3. 60 soles.

When I first started to go to Peru in 2007 it was 3. 15 soles per dollar. If I remember right after that it went under 3 soles for a while.

Tomasb
09-30-20, 22:37
Today the dollar is worth 3. 60 soles.

When I first started to go to Peru in 2007 it was 3. 15 soles per dollar. If I remember right after that it went under 3 soles for a while.I lived in Peru from Sept 2011 to April 2013 and recall the peso was either $3 per dollar or under that amount. A 20% depreciation in the value must yield some nice bargains on virtually everything.

Kelso1
10-07-20, 21:44
I see Colombia is open now for international travel but they make you jump thru hoops to get there. A hefty cost of around $ 200 for a virus test that must be no less than 96 hours old. Also some form you have to submit online to Colombia for I do not know what info they want. Also around 310 pesos for a test to leave the country. No thanks.

I'm looking to go to Peru in Nov. I wonder if anyone knows what is needed to enter the country?

TomJackin
10-22-20, 08:37
Let's hope all goes well.

DogLife
01-04-21, 01:28
I was planning for a trip to Peru in a few weeks. But now I heard there will be 14 day quarantine mandate.

Can anyone let me know if quarantine is mandatory even if negative PCR test report is provided.

TIA.

XXL
01-04-21, 15:48
I was planning for a trip to Peru in a few weeks. But now I heard there will be 14 day quarantine mandate.

Can anyone let me know if quarantine is mandatory even if negative PCR test report is provided.

TIA.From the newspaper articles quarantine is mandatory regardless.

DogLife
01-04-21, 20:59
From the newspaper articles quarantine is mandatory regardless.Thanks.

So Peru has to wait. Hope they would come back with less stricter protocols.

Cadmus
01-04-21, 22:45
Check the condition of money when giving and receiving bills.

Counterfeits are common and everybody is willing to "pass the buck" to visitor who is not used to inspecting bills.

This is easily forgotten when you are from country with no such issues.

JonesLover
08-11-21, 13:41
A few days ago everything has changed in Peru. It looks like it has now opened up to tourism. It is only necessary to present a negative Covid-19 RT PCR test, carried out 24 hours before leaving.

Can anyone confirm it for me?

Thank you.

Ringudor
08-13-21, 20:36
A few days ago everything has changed in Peru. It looks like it has now opened up to tourism. It is only necessary to present a negative Covid-19 RT PCR test, carried out 24 hours before leaving.

Can anyone confirm it for me?

Thank you.https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/world.php

Here they say for Peru, negative pcr 72 hours before or negative antigen 24 hour before.

Jack Jericho
08-14-21, 05:39
https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/world.php

Here they say for Peru, negative pcr 72 hours before or negative antigen 24 hour before.And you must complete the form "Affidavit of Health and Geolocation Authorization" electronically and up to 48 hours before boarding, available at https://e-notificacion.migraciones.gob.pe/dj-salud/​.

The purpose of this is to be able to locate you in case any passenger arriving the country in your same flight turns out to have COVID-19.

J. J.

Jack Jericho
08-15-21, 03:46
And you must complete the form "Affidavit of Health and Geolocation Authorization" electronically and up to 48 hours before boarding, available at https://e-notificacion.migraciones.gob.pe/dj-salud/​.

The purpose of this is to be able to locate you in case any passenger arriving the country in your same flight turns out to have COVID-19.

J. J.That link is no longer valid. This is the working link: https://e-notificacion.migraciones.gob.pe/dj-salud/.

XXL
08-19-21, 05:08
Cash in excess of 10000 USD must be declared at customs. Is this just a formality at Chavez Airport or are there any hitches or waiting times to be expected? Unlike for Brazil I don't see any online form to do this ahead of the flight.

I once declared some electronics years ago. It took quite some time. Only one counter was manned and the value of individual items had to be guessed and entered.

Jack Jericho
08-19-21, 23:34
Cash in excess of 10000 USD must be declared at customs. Is this just a formality at Chavez Airport or are there any hitches or waiting times to be expected? Unlike for Brazil I don't see any online form to do this ahead of the flight.

I once declared some electronics years ago. It took quite some time. Only one counter was manned and the value of individual items had to be guessed and entered.If you bring money that you must declare, go to the SUNAT (Customs) office after collecting your luggage and present the Baggage Affidavit, which you must previously have completed and marked in the "Goods to be Declared" section with an "x" the category (s) that correspond; as well as the of the Affidavit of Money and / or Negotiable Financial Instruments.

There is no way to do this online but you can download the forms here: https://www.gob.pe/1116-ingresar-equipaje-al-pais-ingresar-y-salir-con-dinero-del-pais print them, fill them and sign them in advance, so you can just present them at the SUNAT desk.

J. J.

Jny88
08-25-21, 05:41
If you bring money that you must declare, go to the SUNAT (Customs) office after collecting your luggage and present the Baggage Affidavit, which you must previously have completed and marked in the "Goods to be Declared" section with an "x" the category (s) that correspond; as well as the of the Affidavit of Money and / or Negotiable Financial Instruments.

There is no way to do this online but you can download the forms here: https://www.gob.pe/1116-ingresar-equipaje-al-pais-ingresar-y-salir-con-dinero-del-pais print them, fill them and sign them in advance, so you can just present them at the SUNAT desk.

J. J.Thanks for the info, I learned something new today. Even tho I doubt I'd ever travel to a third would country with $10,000 cash on me.

XXL
11-02-21, 06:49
At least for the fully vaccinated.

https://andina.pe/agencia/noticia-saludan-flexibilizacion-restricciones-ingreso-al-peru-para-turistas-y-peruanos-867629.aspx

I fly today and the bl**dy airline only ajusted its requirements yesterday, a couple of hours after I wasted 135 euro on a PCR test.

Mr Enternational
11-02-21, 15:32
At least for the fully vaccinated.

https://andina.pe/agencia/noticia-saludan-flexibilizacion-restricciones-ingreso-al-peru-para-turistas-y-peruanos-867629.aspx

I fly today and the bl**dy airline only ajusted its requirements yesterday, a couple of hours after I wasted 135 euro on a PCR test.LOL. Yeah I just read about it last night since I will be coming in Thursday and would have to do a PCR by today if needed.

Tishamingo
01-14-23, 01:06
Hello,

I am coming back to Peru after 10 years and I will stay in Lima for some days next August. Is there any website to visit to rent an apartment in Miraflores?

Regards.

Tishamingo
01-14-23, 10:41
Is this page still active?

TomJackin
01-19-23, 09:17
Hello,

I am coming back to Peru after 10 years and I will stay in Lima for some days next August. Is there any website to visit to rent an apartment in Miraflores?

Regards.I used airbnb each time during my 7 trips.

Sean EZ
02-13-23, 05:43
I used airbnb each time during my 7 trips.Just ask the owners or check the map of where you'lll be staying. If it's near a major intersection or a major noise, forget your day if you are working. The honking is unbelievable lound and non stop.

If you don't get an air cond, stay where you can get some breeze. These tall new constructions have little air circulation in them.

Artisttyp
02-13-23, 06:41
Just ask the owners or check the map of where you'lll be staying. If it's near a major intersection or a major noise, forget your day if you are working. The honking is unbelievable lound and non stop.

If you don't get an air cond, stay where you can get some breeze. These tall new constructions have little air circulation in them.Climate control was always an issue for me in Lima. In some ways winter is much better. At least you can buy a portable space heater.

Agree with noise. No sleep no vacation as far as I go. Getting the right living situation in Lima is key to enjoying your stay.

Sean EZ
04-19-23, 05:14
Just curios about something there are so few girls in Lima Peru than in Colombia that you really want to go back to Colombia after a few days. But once you meet a few of Peruvian girls (much harder, just because it's more work and less of them are available), you get a non- rushed experience with these amazing girls who do not clock your time, give you amazing BBBJ's, lick your balls for hours, and just an overall such a better experience than a typical everything-covered colombian girls. ?

Byun211
04-20-23, 04:26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ojS5oedmdQ - I can answer more questions just let me know here.

GridSkipper
05-25-23, 19:10
In previous trips to Peru, I bought sildenafil at Mifarma without a prescription. I checked the website https://www.mifarma.com.pe/ and see the notice, "Prescription required. ".

Has the policy changed or is vitamin V still sold without a prescription at the clerk's or pharmacist's digression?

Jack Jericho
05-26-23, 07:24
In previous trips to Peru, I bought sildenafil at Mifarma without a prescription. I checked the website https://www.mifarma.com.pe/ and see the notice, "Prescription required. ".

Has the policy changed or is vitamin V still sold without a prescription at the clerk's or pharmacist's digression?By law, a prescription is mandatory, that is the reason why the web site must say that.

In fact, no pharmacy in Lima ask for a prescription for sildenafilo and Mifarma is no exception (I buy sildenafilo in Mifarma all the time).

J. J:

Gristle1
06-01-23, 17:53
By law, a prescription is mandatory, that is the reason why the web site must say that.

In fact, no pharmacy in Lima ask for a prescription for sildenafilo and Mifarma is no exception (I buy sildenafilo in Mifarma all the time).I bought 5 packs of 100 MG to give to my horny uncle in the states on May 27, 2023 at Mifarma. No request for a prescription at all.

Artisttyp
07-27-23, 23:04
https://nypost.com/2023/07/27/mystery-outbreak-of-deadly-disease-in-peru-baffles-experts/