PDA

View Full Version : Lima

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

MissK
02-06-17, 19:23
No problem, I can help you with that. Just send me a PM and we'll discuss.

Heading to Lima for the first time next week. Looking for companionship, GFE type. Any advice would be appreciated. Speak little Spanish but can get along with Portuguese. Will be in Miraflores.

Artisttyp
02-07-17, 22:34
La Nene lower priced brothel option next door to Las Cucardas has been closed for a year. Bummer, this was my low end ¨go to¨ place when I didn't feel like going all the way to the Trocadero.

DownUnderMonger
02-08-17, 04:45
La Nene lower priced brothel option next door to Las Cucardas has been closed for a year. Bummer, this was my low end go to place when I didn't feel like going all the way to the Trocadero.Yeah I had a couple of fatties in La Nene also LOL.

Options are getting smaller.

Jose Marcia
02-10-17, 17:20
I have been to Peru twice times and each time, senior members helped me a lot. In the absence of David and Gary, I thought that I may not be very successful except going to places like TR. I was traveling with my GF who likes a 3-some. My GF is a very cute and pretty 26 YO Colombiana who lives in Cancun. We want to meet girls who are truly bisexual. I was lucky that Miss K and Jockey Lima promised to help me out.

Our first interaction was with Miss Srta L who Jockey Lima referred me to. She is 28 YO, a good looking Perunana who wanted 300 Soles. She lives an hour away from Lima but was at my apartment exactly at noon as promised. She met us and was very impressed with us. Specially with my GF. I was point blank and asked her if she wants to do the deed and leave, or wants to enjoy our company. She said that she want to enjoy. About a decade ago, I ate at Aguajal Restaurant and I still remember the excellent criola food that they offered. I took them to Aguajal (Av. San Borja Norte 886-San Borja, 226-2444, Http://www.aguajal.com). Miss L was a great company. We came back to the apartment and started drinking. We drank, in 5 hours, about 25 shouts of whiskey and tequila each. We had a great sex and each one us enjoyed the other's company. Miss L's phone was ringing non-stop for hours but she did not want to spoil the moment. She did not want to leave and I reminded her that it is very late in the night. She got the drift and left. I gave her 300 Soles and a little extra tip. She was very happy. For the next 10 days, she would send me whatsapp messages and asking about us. Specially about my GF.

Our second interaction was with Miss K. She is active at ISG site. It was David who, a decade earlier, introduced me to her. I met her again 6 years earlier. She is a gem and I wanted to be with her again. She came exactly at 6 PM as promised. She was also very impressed with my GF. She took us to a very nice beach side restaurant and the food was great. She was acting like our tour guide and was giving us a nice company. We came back to our apartment and after drinking a lot, had a great session. It was almost the next morning and I was very tired. I gave Miss K 300 Soles as agreed and a nice tip. I sensed that she did not want to leave but I could not keep my eyes open. She still asks me about us on whatsapp- specially about my GF. (Hey Miss K, what do you think about us. Specially about my GF? Ha ha ha) Miss K is an excellent person and if I end up in Lima again, I would try my best to have her company.

I really miss both of the girls. If any ISG member wants to meet either of the girls, please contact Miss K or Jockey Lima. They are great as a person, truly bisexual, and excellent in bed as well. Unfortunately, we were in Lima for a very short time and left for Cusco / Machu Pichhu. We would love to repeat with either of these nice girls. May be, we get a chance to travel to Lima again.

MissK
02-10-17, 20:41
Thanks for the kind words, JM. I hope to meet both of you again soon. Don't forget to bring your GF, jajaja!

Our second interaction was with Miss K. She is active at ISG site. It was David who, a decade earlier, introduced me to her. I met her again 6 years earlier. She is a gem and I wanted to be with her again. She came exactly at 6 PM as promised. She was also very impressed with my GF. She took us to a very nice beach side restaurant and the food was great. She was acting like our tour guide and was giving us a nice company. We came back to our apartment and after drinking a lot, had a great session. It was almost the next morning and I was very tired. I gave Miss K 300 Soles as agreed and a nice tip. I sensed that she did not want to leave but I could not keep my eyes open. She still asks me about us on whatsapp- specially about my GF. (Hey Miss K, what do you think about us. Specially about my GF? Ha ha ha) Miss K is an excellent person and if I end up in Lima again, I would try my best to have her company.

I really miss both of the girls. If any ISG member wants to meet either of the girls, please contact Miss K or Jockey Lima. They are great as a person, truly bisexual, and excellent in bed as well. Unfortunately, we were in Lima for a very short time and left for Cusco / Machu Pichhu. We would love to repeat with either of these nice girls. May be, we get a chance to travel to Lima again.

Jockey16
02-13-17, 10:28
Hi Jose,

I am glad you agree that Miss L is a great experience.

Just so you get something to remind you of her.

Gad to help and share info.

Later.

I have been to Peru twice times and each time, senior members helped me a lot. In the absence of David and Gary, I thought that I may not be very successful except going to places like TR. I was traveling with my GF who likes a 3-some. My GF is a very cute and pretty 26 YO Colombiana who lives in Cancun. We want to meet girls who are truly bisexual. I was lucky that Miss K and Jockey Lima promised to help me out.

Our first interaction was with Miss Srta L who Jockey Lima referred me to. She is 28 YO, a good looking Perunana who wanted 300 Soles. She lives an hour away from Lima but was at my apartment exactly at noon as promised. She met us and was very impressed with us. Specially with my GF. I was point blank and asked her if she wants to do the deed and leave, or wants to enjoy our company. She said that she want to enjoy. About a decade ago, I ate at Aguajal Restaurant and I still remember the excellent criola food that they offered. I took them to Aguajal (Av. San Borja Norte 886-San Borja, 226-2444, Http://www.aguajal.com). Miss L was a great company. We came back to the apartment and started drinking. We drank, in 5 hours, about 25 shouts of whiskey and tequila each. We had a great sex and each one us enjoyed the other's company. Miss L's phone was ringing non-stop for hours but she did not want to spoil the moment. She did not want to leave and I reminded her that it is very late in the night. She got the drift and left. I gave her 300 Soles and a little extra tip. She was very happy. For the next 10 days, she would send me whatsapp messages and asking about us. Specially about my GF.

Artisttyp
02-13-17, 15:32
Long time Lima Veteran here would also like to thank jockey 16 for making this a memorable trip. The best bang for your buck is without a doubt a personal introduction.

I tried a little bit of everything this trip but having old friends help out is like no other.

Thanks.

Jockey16
02-13-17, 20:45
Hi Artisttyp,

Wish I had been in Lima during your trip.

See you soon, perhaps Tijuana.

Later.

Long time Lima Veteran here would also like to thank jockey 16 for making this a memorable trip. The best bang for your buck is without a doubt a personal introduction.

I tried a little bit of everything this trip but having old friends help out is like no other.

Thanks.

Bahador2008
02-19-17, 07:12
I am traveling around South America and very new to this forum. I was looking for brothel place in Quito for quick sex which is maybe 30 minutes is OK. But I have no clue and bigger problem is I don't know Spanish much just some basic things. Can anyone guide me through the good and safe place?

Thanks.

Bahador2008
02-19-17, 20:55
Sorry,

I mean Lima not Quito. Also Lima can be cheap in South America.

Brothel or casa or even Peruvian girl number is nice.

Thanks.

Jack Jericho
02-22-17, 01:36
I am traveling around South America and very new to this forum. I was looking for brothel place in Lima for quick sex which is maybe 30 minutes is OK. But I have no clue and bigger problem is I don't know Spanish much just some basic things. Can anyone guide me through the good and safe place?

Thanks.Let's see. Cheap, Good and Safe, English spoken. In Lima? Sorry pal, very very difficult.

I'd say go to Cucardas or go to Trocadero (any taxi driver in Lima knows where they are), language is no problem once you are in the brothel, everybody there knows what are you looking for, and they are safe enough once you are there. But, without Spanish skills, you must have your taxi wait for you to return to your hotel. And that is not cheap. And you want cheap. So.

A cheap alternative would be Patty's place: Av. Republica de Chile #205 (not sure of the number, but there is no number at the door so it is not really important), it is the blue building right in the corner, there are two doors side by side, take the door to the right. I am posting a pic of the building, the door to Patty's place is the one marked with a Red Arrow. Since you are not a Senior Member, you might not be able to see the pic so here is also link to a Google Map: https://www.google.com.pe/maps/place/Av.+Rep%C3%BAblica+de+Chile+205,+Distrito+de+Lima+15046/ at -12.0659149,-77.0388609,18 z / data=!3 m1!4 b1!4 m5!3 m4!1 s0 x9105 c8 ea35 fc4539:0 x17290 ae4 ec8 f854 f!8 m2!3 d-12.0659149!4 d-77.0377666 just remember, of the two doors that are close to each other facing Av. Republica de Chile, it is the one to your right. You will recognize it because it will not be closed, it will be ajar. You go up one floor by the stairs, the guy there will ask you "A quien buscas?" (who are you looking for?) and you should answer "Patty", he'll charge you 10 soles (3 US dollars) and let you in. There are usually three or four girls including Patty. Now, she is an old working girl but, sometimes, you can find a pretty girl or two there, and you are only risking 3 bucks (if you don't like what you see, you just smile and go). They will charge you anything between 60 and 80 soles (US $ 18.00 - US $ 24.00) for half an hour. Basic Spanish required: Media hora (half an hour), Sesenta (60), Setenta (70), Ochenta (80), that should be enough.

You can also try Andrea's place, it is in the same building but around the corner, not facing Av. Republica de Chile but facing Plaza Belgica, it is marked in the picture with a Blue Arrow. If you cannot see the picture, just walk to your left (to your right coming out of Patty's place), turn right around the corner and go to the second door you find, the place is disguised as an internet cabin shop. Same as for Patty's place only this time you ask for Andrea, prices are reportedly the same, girls are reportedly better.

Just take into account that you asked for CHEAP options and that in whoring, as in everything in life, you never get more than what you pay for. But cheap not always is bad, you sometimes find real gems in the mud. Sometimes you don't.

So, "Good" being a matter of taste (Patty and her girls have a legion of fans among the local mongers), I can guarantee you these places are Cheap and Safe. Use the map I linked and the StreetView option to scan the neighborhood and you'll see it is a clean and safe neighborhood.

I hope it helps and, if it helps, I hope you report back here.

Bahador2008
02-25-17, 20:44
Let's see. Cheap, Good and Safe, English spoken. In Lima? Sorry pal, very very difficult.

I'd say go to Cucardas or go to Trocadero (any taxi driver in Lima knows where they are), language is no problem once you are in the brothel, everybody there knows what are you looking for, and they are safe enough once you are there. But, without Spanish skills, you must have your taxi wait for you to return to your hotel. And that is not cheap. And you want cheap. So.

A cheap alternative would be Patty's place: Av. Republica de Chile #205 (not sure of the number, but there is no number at the door so it is not really important), it is the blue building right in the corner, there are two doors side by side, take the door to the right. I am posting a pic of the building, the door to Patty's place is the one marked with a Red Arrow. Since you are not a Senior Member, you might not be able to see the pic so here is also link to a Google Map: https://www.google.com.pe/maps/place/Av.+Rep%C3%BAblica+de+Chile+205,+Distrito+de+Lima+15046/ at -12.0659149,-77.0388609,18 z / data=!3 m1!4 b1!4 m5!3 m4!1 s0 x9105 c8 ea35 fc4539:0 x17290 ae4 ec8 f854 f!8 m2!3 d-12.0659149!4 d-77.0377666 just remember, of the two doors that are close to each other facing Av. Republica de Chile, it is the one to your right. You will recognize it because it will not be closed, it will be ajar. You go up one floor by the stairs, the guy there will ask you "A quien buscas?" (who are you looking for?) and you should answer "Patty", he'll charge you 10 soles (3 US dollars) and let you in. There are usually three or four girls including Patty. Now, she is an old working girl but, sometimes, you can find a pretty girl or two there, and you are only risking 3 bucks (if you don't like what you see, you just smile and go)...Thanks jack for the info.

I know some basic Spanish which will help about what I need. This places from which time working? And which day they are closed.

Thanks again in advance.

DownUnderMonger
03-02-17, 08:08
This places from which time working? And which day they are closed.Aim to get there about 4 pm (Troca). Open 7 days but Easter is coming up so prob closed for 3/4 days then.

KeepItUp23
03-03-17, 04:04
No problem, I can help you with that. Just send me a PM and we'll discuss.Hola MissK,

How can I get in touch with you?. Can you send me a PM with your whatsapp?

Kisses.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Jack Jericho
03-09-17, 18:51
Thanks jack for the info.

I know some basic Spanish which will help about what I need. This places from which time working? And which day they are closed.

Thanks again in advance.Both places are open from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm.

Aunt Patty is sometimes open until 11:00 pm but it's been reported to me that she is way too much into booze as of lately and, some days, she behaves poorly with the clients and with her girls. I haven't been there for a long time, I'm more into what we call "Caletas" (semi-pros) now but, from what I've been able to learn asking around, Andrea seems to be the better option.

Good Luck and. Report!

Jack Jericho
03-09-17, 18:56
T...And which day they are closed...?Both places are closed on Sundays.

Tbird
03-12-17, 20:30
Good afternoon gentlemen.

May have some time to kill in Lima before my flight on Tuesday. Can anyone recommed a reasonably quiet and clean daytime place in Miraflores with pricing that makes sense?

Spanish not a problem.

Thanks in advance.

Not looking for deafening music overpriced drinks etc.

Jack Jericho
03-20-17, 22:53
May have some time to kill in Lima before my flight on Tuesday. Can anyone recommed a reasonably quiet and clean daytime place in Miraflores with pricing that makes sense..Sorry Tbird, I tried to find you something but I could not. Now, of course, is too late but, generally speaking, nothing really happens in Miraflores (mongering-wise) before 10:00 pm or even midnight.

There is plenty of daytime action in Lima but, apartment from call-girl agencies (which is not what you asked for), not in Miraflores I'm afraid.

Seraph2099
03-22-17, 01:59
Headed to Lima this weekend for about a week. I know the timing is sort of shit with the flooding and water situation but nothing I can do about that. Everything is booked and my insurance won't cover a cancellation.

Looking for some companionship at my hotel in Miraflores. Can any senior members help out a newbie? I don't speak any Spanish so ideally I'd like to meet up with someone who speaks a bit of English. Will be my first time hobbying abroad. Send me a PM.

Enphl
03-24-17, 02:11
I'll be headed to Lima for the first time looking for action. Some preferences / issues:

1. I will be in Lima only for one full day (two nights). The first night is my arrival night and although I am free the second night, I have a early flight the third morning. Therefore, I am hoping to find some action during the day time, (possibly early afternoon).

2. I only speak English so I'm guessing it will be hard to find girls that can speak english enough that we can understand terms and communicate when the fun stars.

3. I don't like having to try to "pick up" a girl, that's why I'm paying, plus I am short on time. Ideally, I'd like to be able to go some place, pick out a hot girl, do her in a private room, and leave. Or have her come to my hotel room (if she is well reviewed / recommended).

4. I'd like to be able to easily get there via public transportation

5. I'd like to keep it under $100 - $150 USD.

Is this something that is possible, or should I not bother wasting time on this?

Are there any local web forums out there where locals discuss the girls?

Jack Jericho
03-24-17, 19:21
...5. I'd like to keep it under $100 - $150 USD.

Is this something that is possible, or should I not bother wasting time on this?

Are there any local web forums out there where locals discuss the girls?Yes it is very possible. Most outcalls in the Lince-San Borja-Miraflores area will be in the $65 - $95 USD range (S /. 200 - S /. 300 PEN) with the most sought-after no higher than $125 USD (S /. 400 PEN). What will be very, and I mean very, difficult will be to make arrangements with little or no Spanish skills. There might be some girls or agencies where English is spoken but they are not that many and somewhat hard to find.

As for local webs forums, there are plenty and some of them even have an English section where English speaking locals and ex-pats share tips and experiences.

Good hunting!

MissK
03-25-17, 17:40
Hi Enphl,

I think that I'll be able to help you. Just send me a PM and we'll discuss.

I'll be headed to Lima for the first time looking for action. Some preferences / issues:

1. I will be in Lima only for one full day (two nights). The first night is my arrival night and although I am free the second night, I have a early flight the third morning. Therefore, I am hoping to find some action during the day time, (possibly early afternoon).

2. I only speak English so I'm guessing it will be hard to find girls that can speak english enough that we can understand terms and communicate when the fun stars.

3. I don't like having to try to "pick up" a girl, that's why I'm paying, plus I am short on time. Ideally, I'd like to be able to go some place, pick out a hot girl, do her in a private room, and leave. Or have her come to my hotel room (if she is well reviewed / recommended).

4. I'd like to be able to easily get there via public transportation

5. I'd like to keep it under $100 - $150 USD.

Are there any local web forums out there where locals discuss the girls?

Enphl
03-26-17, 04:50
Yes it is very possible. Most outcalls in the Lince-San Borja-Miraflores area will be in the $65 - $95 USD range (S /. 200 - S /. 300 PEN) with the most sought-after no higher than $125 USD (S /. 400 PEN). What will be very, and I mean very, difficult will be to make arrangements with little or no Spanish skills. There might be some girls or agencies where English is spoken but they are not that many and somewhat hard to find.

As for local webs forums, there are plenty and some of them even have an English section where English speaking locals and ex-pats share tips and experiences.

Good hunting!Thanks why I ask about the forums.

I remember in BA, I found a forum (with an english section and was able to pick out some well reviewed girls that could actually speak some decent english an arrange an outcall.

When I was in Rio, there were plenty of brothels that were in close walking distance. The host / boss could speak enough english to tell me the price for the amount of time. The actual girls spoke zero english but we were able to figure where to put what and so on.

Those are pretty much the only two ways I've been able to do this in countries where I don't speak the language.

Hi Enphl,

I think that I'll be able to help you. Just send me a PM and we'll discuss.Thanks.

Jack Jericho
03-27-17, 17:25
Thanks why I ask about the forums.

I remember in BA, I found a forum (with an english section) and was able to pick out some well reviewed girls that could actually speak some decent english an arrange an outcall.It is the same here in Perú, you just have to look around in the web.

Hi Enphl,

I think that I'll be able to help you. Just send me a PM and we'll discuss.This is the other way to go, specially if you have no Spanish skills and no time to fool around in Google.

Mr Enternational
03-29-17, 09:24
I am at the JW Marriott in Larco Mar. There have been a couple of chicks in the lobby drinking wine all night. One was a stunner and the other was okay. I just got back in at 3 am and the okay girl is still sitting there. I went up to her and asked how much. She said 300. I said wow 300 soles (making sure she was not talking dollars!) is too much. Is that for all night. She said yes. How much do you want to give me. I told her never mind and came up to my room.

Seraph2099
04-05-17, 21:23
Just got back from my trip to Lima. This was my first time hobbying outside of my home country and was a unique experience that I can't wait to try again. Before I begin I want to say thank you to Jack, Jockey, and MissK for all your help with a non Spanish speaking gringo. I hadn't really planned enough prior to this trip and reached out to a few people from these forums pretty last minute and these three came through with results. Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to see everyone they recommended because I was keeping to my friends' schedule who I was with, and had to deal with their last minute changes. There was a lot of sneaking around as some of these girls could testify. Also FYI, if you are travelling to Peru and plan to use a Visa to do cash advances to take advantage of spot rates because your bank has shit rates for soles, make sure your visa doesn't restrict you to 20% of your credit limit like Chase does. Or bring USD and convert it with the money exchangers. Everyone gives fairly favourable rates for USD.

The first girl I saw in Lima was Jockey's friend MissS. Almost did not meet MissS because she did not confirm with me the night before. Her phone along with other possessions were stolen that night but Jockey contacted me in the morning to let me know that she was safe and wanted to keep to the appointment. It reminded me that even though I was staying in Miraflores that Peru in general is a dangerous country and even more so right now because of the huaycos. Most of the people I spoke to have been robbed one way or another at various points in their lives.

MissS is a short, slightly chubby, but busty student in her early 20's with a nice fat ass. Unfortunately she did not speak much English but we were able to communicate fairly well with the help of google translate taking turns on my phone. The rate was $100 USD or 300 soles but I gave her $120 USD because I felt so bad about the robbery. I did not realise this at the time but in this country the payment seems to come after the service. In mine we leave it in a indiscreet envelope on the counter or table. YMMV but services included LFK, BBBJ, CIM but no sw, rimming, a little BLS (but I don't think she enjoyed this cause she kept stopping so I wouldn't try next time), digits, DATY, and mpos. Great kisser. She is a nice girl who just needs a bit of help to pay for her school's instalment payments. Unfortunately I couldn't finish with MissS that first night despite many attempts. Reading a few pages back I found out viagra was pretty easy to get here and decided to try some for the first time recreationally. Warning, it works but it may work too well. Also 100 MG is way too much, especially if you don't really need it. If you do want to try it, ask for 25 MG or 50 MG tablets or get the 100 MG tablets that are not rapid action (liquid capsules) so you can cut it. I guess I was still jet lagged because I sort of fell asleep. MissS asked if she could leave after I had fallen asleep so I gave her some taxi fare and went back to bed.

The next lovely lady I saw was MissK. MissK seems fairly well known here and you can reach her by sending her a PM. She seems to just want to have fun and make sure you have fun too. I had asked her if there was anything she likes to drink and she told me red wine. For the English gringo who likes to chat with their ladies a bit before doing the deed, MissK is very fluent in English. Share some cabernet sauvignon and queso with her and get to know her. She is also truly bi-sexual as indicated in the previous report. She showed me a couple of pictures of her girl friends who are also bi. I really wish I had more time so I could meet one of them with MissK. Next time I'm in Lima I will. That's a promise MissK. It's going to keep me frustrated at night until I do. I think I may have had some residual effects with the viagra from the day before because I also found it difficult to finish with MissK, but I was able to eventually. We went on for quite a while. I hope you enjoyed our time together as much as I did. Damage was 300 soles + tip. I'm not going to discuss services provided because she is a member but I think with MissK it has more to do with the chemistry she feels with you. If you just want to get it in and get out I think she would treat you the same way.

The last girl I saw was another friend of Jockey's named MissJ. It was difficult scheduling with MissJ because my friends kept changing the plans but I was eventually able to on my last night in town. She is really shy but is such a sweetheart. Very tight spinner type of body. Pretty face. Normally I prefer bustier ladies but MissJ is a very beautiful lady. We drank some gin and tonics together and listened to a lot of music throughout the night. I think she said she prefers red wine too but this was my last night here and gin was all I had left. She speaks pretty decent English and I think she learned it from American music. She knew more of the lyrics than I did off by heart. At one point she tried to teach me to do Latin American style dance. As a guy who has two left feet that didn't work out too well but I did enjoy watching her as she showed me. When it was time to go to the bedroom she went to the washroom first to freshen up a bit and came out in a slightly see through nightie. All services came covered. Normally a CBJ is a deal breaker for me, but I didn't mind as much with MissJ. We did many, many, many positions. I think she enjoyed the digits. I know I enjoyed watching her enjoying the digits. When I went down on her it was the most hygienic kitty I've ever tasted. MissJ was my favorite of this trip and I wish I was in Lima right now just so I could see her again. Damage was also 300 soles + tip. I gave her some of my local currency for her to remember me by. I hope she is available when I come back in 2018 to do the Inca trail.

After some sleuthing on the internet I was able to dig up Jack's contact because he is not a paid member here. He also gave me a lead to a friend of his. Unfortunately she wasn't my type so I had made other arrangements but I wanted to thank him for his help.

Jockey16
04-08-17, 21:11
You treat them like ladies and you are generous. You get a deserved reward.

Thank you for the kind words. Hope you return the favor when I get around your neck of the woods.

Later.

Just got back from my trip to Lima. This was my first time hobbying outside of my home country and was a unique experience that I can't wait to try again. Before I begin I want to say thank you to Jack, Jockey, and MissK for all your help with a non Spanish speaking gringo. I hadn't really planned enough prior to this trip and reached out to a few people from these forums pretty last minute and these three came through with results. Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to see everyone they recommended because I was keeping to my friends' schedule who I was with, and had to deal with their last minute changes. There was a lot of sneaking around as some of these girls could testify. Also FYI, if you are travelling to Peru and plan to use a Visa to do cash advances to take advantage of spot rates because your bank has shit rates for soles, make sure your visa doesn't restrict you to 20% of your credit limit like Chase does. Or bring USD and convert it with the money exchangers. Everyone gives fairly favourable rates for USD.

The first girl I saw in Lima was Jockey's friend MissS. Almost did not meet MissS because she did not confirm with me the night before. Her phone along with other possessions were stolen that night but Jockey contacted me in the morning to let me know that she was safe and wanted to keep to the appointment. It reminded me that even though I was staying in Miraflores that Peru in general is a dangerous country and even more so right now because of the huaycos. Most of the people I spoke to have been robbed one way or another at various points in their lives.

MissS is a short, slightly chubby, but busty student in her early 20's with a nice fat ass. Unfortunately she did not speak much English but we were able to communicate fairly well with the help of google translate taking turns on my phone. The rate was $100 USD or 300 soles but I gave her $120 USD because I felt so bad about the robbery. I did not realise this at the time but in this country the payment seems to come after the service. In mine we leave it in a indiscreet envelope on the counter or table. YMMV but services included LFK, BBBJ, CIM but no sw, rimming, a little BLS (but I don't think she enjoyed this cause she kept stopping so I wouldn't try next time), digits, DATY, and mpos. Great kisser. She is a nice girl who just needs a bit of help to pay for her school's instalment payments. Unfortunately I couldn't finish with MissS that first night despite many attempts. Reading a few pages back I found out viagra was pretty easy to get here and decided to try some for the first time recreationally. Warning, it works but it may work too well. Also 100 MG is way too much, especially if you don't really need it. If you do want to try it, ask for 25 MG or 50 MG tablets or get the 100 MG tablets that are not rapid action (liquid capsules) so you can cut it. I guess I was still jet lagged because I sort of fell asleep. MissS asked if she could leave after I had fallen asleep so I gave her some taxi fare and went back to bed.

The next lovely lady I saw was MissK. MissK seems fairly well known here and you can reach her by sending her a PM. She seems to just want to have fun and make sure you have fun too. I had asked her if there was anything she likes to drink and she told me red wine. For the English gringo who likes to chat with their ladies a bit before doing the deed, MissK is very fluent in English. Share some cabernet sauvignon and queso with her and get to know her. She is also truly bi-sexual as indicated in the previous report. She showed me a couple of pictures of her girl friends who are also bi. I really wish I had more time so I could meet one of them with MissK. Next time I'm in Lima I will. That's a promise MissK. It's going to keep me frustrated at night until I do. I think I may have had some residual effects with the viagra from the day before because I also found it difficult to finish with MissK, but I was able to eventually. We went on for quite a while. I hope you enjoyed our time together as much as I did. Damage was 300 soles + tip. I'm not going to discuss services provided because she is a member but I think with MissK it has more to do with the chemistry she feels with you. If you just want to get it in and get out I think she would treat you the same way.

The last girl I saw was another friend of Jockey's named MissJ. It was difficult scheduling with MissJ because my friends kept changing the plans but I was eventually able to on my last night in town. She is really shy but is such a sweetheart. Very tight spinner type of body. Pretty face. Normally I prefer bustier ladies but MissJ is a very beautiful lady. We drank some gin and tonics together and listened to a lot of music throughout the night. I think she said she prefers red wine too but this was my last night here and gin was all I had left. She speaks pretty decent English and I think she learned it from American music. She knew more of the lyrics than I did off by heart. At one point she tried to teach me to do Latin American style dance. As a guy who has two left feet that didn't work out too well but I did enjoy watching her as she showed me. When it was time to go to the bedroom she went to the washroom first to freshen up a bit and came out in a slightly see through nightie. All services came covered. Normally a CBJ is a deal breaker for me, but I didn't mind as much with MissJ. We did many, many, many positions. I think she enjoyed the digits. I know I enjoyed watching her enjoying the digits. When I went down on her it was the most hygienic kitty I've ever tasted. MissJ was my favorite of this trip and I wish I was in Lima right now just so I could see her again. Damage was also 300 soles + tip. I gave her some of my local currency for her to remember me by. I hope she is available when I come back in 2018 to do the Inca trail.

After some sleuthing on the internet I was able to dig up Jack's contact because he is not a paid member here. He also gave me a lead to a friend of his. Unfortunately she wasn't my type so I had made other arrangements but I wanted to thank him for his help.

MissK
04-10-17, 19:12
Thanks Seraph! I really enjoyed the time we spent together. On your next trip to Lima, I'll be happy to organize a dupla with one of my girlfriends.

Jockey16
04-10-17, 21:39
For your evaluation and pleasure!

Let me introduce. Miss E.

Later.

Jockey16
04-13-17, 22:26
Classes are starting.

MissJ would like to meet just a couple of friendly folks to pay for school.

Later.

DJW1255
04-17-17, 05:20
Thanks in advance for helping out a newbie.

I'm planning a last minute trip to Lima. I booked the Crown Plaza in Miraflores (I can still cancel with no problems).

I'm hoping that someone might be able to confirm for me that I shouldn't have any problems if I bring someone back there for a night. Or if they have any other suggestions regarding hotel accommodations.

Also any other suggestions to making my time in Lima as fun as possible would also be appreciated.

My plans are not totally set yet but I'll probably be in Lima the 22nd - 30th. And I do speak a little spanish. I'd love to meet MissK (and her friends) if she's available.

Again, that's for helping out a newbie.

DJW1255
04-17-17, 16:48
Thanks in advance for helping out a newbie.

I'm planning a last minute trip to Lima. I booked the Crown Plaza in Miraflores (I can still cancel with no problems).

I'm hoping that someone might be able to confirm for me that I shouldn't have any problems if I bring someone back there for a night. Or if they have any other suggestions regarding hotel accommodations.

Also any other suggestions to making my time in Lima as fun as possible would also be appreciated.

My plans are not totally set yet but I'll probably be in Lima the 22nd - 30th. And I do speak a little Spanish. I'd love to meet MissK (and her friends) if she's available.

Again, that's for helping out a newbie.

MissK
04-17-17, 17:30
Hi guys,

Sorry, I won't be available for a few weeks due to personal circumstances. I'll let you know when I'll be back as soon as possible.

Jockey16
04-17-17, 21:14
And once more. Let me introduce MissR.

Tp Horn
04-18-17, 14:49
I booked the Crown Plaza in Miraflores (I can still cancel with no problems).Guests are permitted, but they charge a fee (US $30 maybe) and do the registry / ID copy process in the lobby.

BigCat13
04-20-17, 08:50
Firstly, as the title suggests, Jockey16 is a top bloke. He helped me get in contact with MissE and I had a fantastic time. As always YMMV, however MissE gave great GFE. I was going to see how the other girls are like, but after that experience I only want to see her again: the Her English isn't great and my Spanish is horrible but did well enough with Google translate. She's just over a meter tall, has silky skin and nice tits.

Cost was 300 soles + tip. I screwed up and didn't give her enough. She was such a great girl that she didn't mention it. I will make up for it next time!

Guys, do yourself a service and get in touch with Jockey16.

For your evaluation and pleasure!

Let me introduce. Miss E.

Later.

Jockey16
04-24-17, 20:05
Thank you for the kind words Big Cat.

You got yourself an excelent report from the girls.

You are a gentleman and a generous one to top it off.

You got yourself new friends and they will gladly wait for your return.

Later.

Firstly, as the title suggests, Jockey16 is a top bloke. He helped me get in contact with MissE and I had a fantastic time. As always YMMV, however MissE gave great GFE. I was going to see how the other girls are like, but after that experience I only want to see her again: the Her English isn't great and my Spanish is horrible but did well enough with Google translate. She's just over a meter tall, has silky skin and nice tits.

Cost was 300 soles + tip. I screwed up and didn't give her enough. She was such a great girl that she didn't mention it. I will make up for it next time!

Guys, do yourself a service and get in touch with Jockey16.

Dickhead
04-24-17, 20:39
She's just over a meter tall, has silky skin and nice tits. ... Cost was 300 soles + tip. I screwed up and didn't give her enough. Don't know how much time we are talking about here, but almost a hundred dollars sounds like a fair amount of money in a third world country. But did you really mean 'just over a meter' tall? Because that is a midget. 3 feet 3 inches tall?

Mr Enternational
04-24-17, 20:57
Don't know how much time we are talking about here, but almost a hundred dollars sounds like a fair amount of money in a third world country. But did you really mean 'just over a meter' tall? Because that is a midget. 3 feet 3 inches tall?Fair amount? Or did you mean ridiculous amount? I know some teachers in Lima that make $200 for the entire month. She probably did not mention his screw up because she was overjoyed to get anything close to the amount that he was giving her. Just for the sake of comparison, most of the online adds that I see say from 60 to 100 soles. I think even David's girls would only collect 200 soles from punters. No idea if Miss E was a top model movie star chick or whatever though.

DDM60
04-24-17, 23:16
Fair amount? Or did you mean ridiculous amount? I know some teachers in Lima that make $200 for the entire month. She probably did not mention his screw up because she was overjoyed to get anything close to the amount that he was giving her. Just for the sake of comparison, most of the online adds that I see say from 60 to 100 soles. I think even David's girls would only collect 200 soles from punters. No idea if Miss E was a top model movie star chick or whatever though.I suggest, gentlemen, that you seek out women that meet your financial requirements and spare all of us the whining about prices.

Jockey16
04-25-17, 21:42
Hi Mr International.

You always offering good advise as usual.

As you mentioned, David's girls would get 220, but if you asked him for any of the "Trome" publications he made once in a while or any of higher priced girls, you would pay up to $200 dls and these girls were were usually move on the Semi Pro, or pro level.

Unfortunately times have changed a bit, but you still can find less expensive alternatives including The Trocadero where you can get good looking girls for a fraction of that.

They girls Big Cat has met are not the most beautiful by any means nor are the ones who can offer you the best service.

These are regular girls who are in need of money to pay for their school or some emergency and would go out for a very short time until they meet their financial goal.

One of them was very nervous and it took her some convincing to do the deed but as you stated, she ". She was overjoyed. " so get some money and in the process, meet someone who made her feel comfortable and treated her nicely.

Incidentally, she is over a meter tall LOL. But a sweet, sexy and truly a nice person.

Not for everybody but for those who look for a different type of experience, she is you girl. Unfortunately she may not be available for a long time.

". As she is overjoyed to have made her goal. ".

Later.

Fair amount? Or did you mean ridiculous amount? I know some teachers in Lima that make $200 for the entire month. She probably did not mention his screw up because she was overjoyed to get anything close to the amount that he was giving her. Just for the sake of comparison, most of the online adds that I see say from 60 to 100 soles. I think even David's girls would only collect 200 soles from punters. No idea if Miss E was a top model movie star chick or whatever though.

Jack Jericho
04-25-17, 21:52
Fair amount? Or did you mean ridiculous amount? I know some teachers in Lima that make $200 for the entire month. She probably did not mention his screw up because she was overjoyed to get anything close to the amount that he was giving her. Just for the sake of comparison, most of the online adds that I see say from 60 to 100 soles. I think even David's girls would only collect 200 soles from punters. No idea if Miss E was a top model movie star chick or whatever though.

I suggest, gentlemen, that you seek out women that meet your financial requirements and spare all of us the whining about prices.It is true that some teachers (not to mention secretaries, salesgirls and the like) still barely make the legal minimum which is S /. 850.00 (About US $ 265.00 nowadays), but the enormous growth in tourism and sex tourism has increased the P-4-P rates amazingly as of lately. A 6 - 7 points outcall to Miraflores will average 200/250 soles (about 60/80 USD).

There are cheaper options in the ads, no doubt, but they are not-so-pretty high-mileage girls, working either at chongos or incalls at the outlying districts; even a visit to Cucardas for a very short (less than 20 minutes) session will cost you more than 100 soles when you take into account the entrance fee. A young, horny, low-mileage, english-speaking outcall, giving one hour of "great GFE" for 300 soles (about 93 USD) in Miraflores, I'd say it is a very fair deal nowadays.

The good not-so-old days when a young and pretty girl was "overjoyed" with 150 soles for an outcall or 250 soles for staying overnight, are gone forever guys.

Mr Enternational
04-25-17, 22:56
I suggest, gentlemen, that you seek out women that meet your financial requirements and spare all of us the whining about prices.With your first post that is what you had to write? It is not about whining about prices. This site is about information. If I was paying $100 for something that I could be getting for $50, then I would hope someone would speak up and tell me. Of course each person's money is theirs to do with as they wish.

RickDraven
04-26-17, 15:35
Hi everyone,

I've been in Lima for work for the past few days and have been striking out on seeing an escort.

I contacted a woman named Lizzy from Photokines, but that was a mistake. She was supposed to be a blonde and the person who showed up at the hotel was someone different. I asked her to leave and tipped her for her brief travel.

I went to club Cucardas, but it was a sausage fest--only 5 girls for the 40 guys who were there.

I then went to Club SoHo, there were a couple of 8's but the majority were 5's. If I wanted to take a girl out of the club then I would have had to have paid $300 soles exit fee for the club. After catching a few strip shows from this place, I headed back to my hotel.

My hope is that someone can give me some guidance or recommendation on who I can see--someone hot who actually looks like their pics. A session with MSOG and BBBJ--and DATY and DFK--would be great. I'm in Lima until Friday morning, so I'm unsure if anyone can offer advice on such short notice. The Misses (K, L, etc.) seem to be popular. Are there others you recommend?

Many thanks in advance.

Best,

Rickdraven.

Jockey16
04-27-17, 08:25
Hi Rick,

Unfortunately, you have to buy your membership to be able to receive PM's.

There is a lot of help in the forum.

Later.

Hi everyone,

I've been in Lima for work for the past few days and have been striking out on seeing an escort.

I contacted a woman named Lizzy from Photokines, but that was a mistake. She was supposed to be a blonde and the person who showed up at the hotel was someone different. I asked her to leave and tipped her for her brief travel.

I went to club Cucardas, but it was a sausage fest--only 5 girls for the 40 guys who were there.

I then went to Club SoHo, there were a couple of 8's but the majority were 5's. If I wanted to take a girl out of the club then I would have had to have paid $300 soles exit fee for the club. After catching a few strip shows from this place, I headed back to my hotel.

My hope is that someone can give me some guidance or recommendation on who I can see--someone hot who actually looks like their pics. A session with MSOG and BBBJ--and DATY and DFK--would be great. I'm in Lima until Friday morning, so I'm unsure if anyone can offer advice on such short notice. The Misses (K, L, etc.) seem to be popular. Are there others you recommend?

Many thanks in advance.

Best,

Rickdraven.

Jockey16
04-27-17, 08:38
And yet another friend who needs to pay some bills.

Let me introduce Miss be.

Later.

Mr Enternational
04-27-17, 14:58

I contacted a woman named Lizzy from Photokines, but that was a mistake. She was supposed to be a blonde and the person who showed up at the hotel was someone different. I asked her to leave and tipped her for her brief travel.A blonde? Are you serious? This is Latin America, not northern Europe. The only real blondes you might find are in southern Brazil and Argentina. You should have gone to the pharmacy to buy that chick some hair dye and kept it moving.

Artisttyp
04-27-17, 15:10
Jockey 16 is correct.

There is now a middle class in Peru which was not there in the old days. All over Lima there has been an increase in prices for everything.

There still is a below poverty class of people but the average monger will not be going into the hood to find them. The best way to avoid the pfp fees is to hit the dating websites and grind the axe as they say. If you have the time and the patience to do it good for you. If you only have a few days in Lima why bother? Also chances are you will need to wine and dine anyway for the opportunity.

Lima is not a great mongering destination. You can get laid while you are there but a pfp buffet it is not.

I definitely appreciated having Jockey 16 to help me out while I was in Lima.

Thanks.

Mr Enternational
04-27-17, 20:57
When you get up the means to write ANY report tell us about it. I am not going to write about fucking a chick so you can stay in your mom's basement and beat off to it. This forum is about sharing information. In this case the information is that Peru consists of Native American people and some with Spanish and/or African (even Asian) mixed in. The population does not consist of blondes of Scandanavian decent.
"A blonde? Are you serious? This is Latin America, not northern Europe. The only real blondes you might find are in southern Brazil and Argentina. You should have gone to the pharmacy to buy that chick some hair dye and kept it moving. ".

Another of your informational posts? Sharing your sage experience? Why do you think anyone wants to read your drivel? When you get up the courage and tumescence to fuck a chica then tell us about that. .

Jockey16
04-27-17, 23:06
I am about to return to the states so I am trying to get as much info as I can.

I still will be able to help out some however.

Now let me introduce Miss J.

Later.

Mr Enternational
04-28-17, 04:07
Watch out bro, you're letting that trailer park redneck creep out. Oh, and its "descent" not "decent," cracker, but you wouldn't know the difference.Why do I keep feeding this troll? By the way, I am Black American from the ghetto, not White. So get your proper prejudices in order. Go ahead and jack off to the small of her back in your mom's basement while I beat this pussy up.

Jockey16
04-28-17, 09:37
Hi Folks,

Let me introduce MissD.

Later.

Jack Jericho
05-04-17, 20:11
When you get up the means to write ANY report tell us about it. I am not going to write about fucking a chick so you can stay in your mom's basement and beat off to it. This forum is about sharing information. In this case the information is that Peru consists of Native American people and some with Spanish and/or African (even Asian) mixed in. The population does not consist of blondes of Scandanavian decent. .Well, it depends mostly on the social group and on the price level. There are plenty of white people in Lima and in some other cities like Chiclayo or Trujillo, and plenty of blondes, both natural and dyed, either Peruvian or foreign. I am Peruvian and, when I was a kid, easily one fourth of my high school friends (boys and girls) were white and blond (I am neither by the way).

Granted, white-blond people is less than 15%, most of us are criollos (a mix of Spanish and native american) with some African or Asian blood here and there, and the white-blond percentage is even lower among the Peruvian girls in the P4P business, but every day there are more and more Colombian Venezuelan and Argentinian working girls (their countries are not doing well to say the least) in the top level websites, most of the Venezuelan being white and most of the Argentinian being blond (natural or dyed? Who knows).

Of course if you go to Cucardas or Trocadero for a 10/15 dollar girl, or you call the cheaper sites on the web looking for a 30 dollar girl. Sorry pal, no white blondes there.

However. Why would someone come all the way down to Peru looking for white-blond working girls? They are grossly overpriced here, targeting the local high-end customers, and none of them worth the price, as far as my experience goes. Find yourself a nice young charapa, from Chachapoyas, Tarapoto or Yurimaguas and you will never look for white blondes in your life.

Jockey16
05-05-17, 21:49
Hi Jack,

Precisely. Well said.

Later.

However. Why would someone come all the way down to Peru looking for white-blond working girls? They are grossly overpriced here, targeting the local high-end customers, and none of them worth the price, as far as my experience goes. Find yourself a nice young charapa, from Chachapoyas, Tarapoto or Yurimaguas and you will never look for white blondes in your life.

World Travel 69
05-05-17, 22:12
I would say you will find more in Ecuador.

I did.

PeterPan2119
05-06-17, 10:46
Hi Jack,

Precisely. Well said.

Later.Hi Jockey,

I tried to PM you, but your mailbox is full. I am in Lima and I see that you are the one to contact, so can you let me know what I have to do to get in contact with MissR or any other beautiful lady?

Thanks so much for your help in advance.

Cheers,

Peter.

Jockey16
05-07-17, 04:25
Sorry Peter,

It is ok now.

Later.

Hi Jockey,

I tried to PM you, but your mailbox is full. I am in Lima and I see that you are the one to contact, so can you let me know what I have to do to get in contact with MissR or any other beautiful lady?

Thanks so much for your help in advance.

Cheers,

Peter.

Praj4
05-08-17, 05:34
Notwithstanding value of Venezuelan money, Venezuelan babe's have made their currency hot! I met one such very curvy, chubby 25 your old babe in a mall. Under pretext of asking her to translate some Spanish into English I tried hard to get into her pants. Her flaring buttocks were extremely alluring. I thought I have to have them smooch ed! The babe, coming out of country of serious economic turmoil, I thought, would be less sure of herself and would grant me access at lower dollar rate of 100 but alas her demure countenance betrayed her confident self which wanted 200 USD. She countered that she is not an ugly Peruvian to accept 100 usd but was pretty babe! I tried to counter her; since I had access to beautiful young Peruvian at 100 USD anyway; but it was of no avail! And all this was happening over Spanish English transactor as she couldn't speak an iota of English. Of course you don't need English once you win your rights! Yet all along for 2 days she has been communicating in a decent way, never showed any attitude except that at last she was ready to come down to 150.

When you were getting Peruvian beauties with somewhat decent english for 100 USD I reluctantly agreed to her offer but it didn't materialize for reasons of Murphy's law. So concluded that any such couplings are controlled by sheer probability!

Jockey16
05-09-17, 19:54
Hi Praj,

Regardless of price, her just saying:
". She countered that she is not an ugly Peruvian to accept 100 usd. ".
Should tell you the type of experience you should expect.
That of:
- watching the clock, give an hour or less in the event you do you thing before the hour.
- I am pretty so I am doing you a favor to go out with you.
- please don't touch me here or there.
- look out for my hair, I just had it done.
- did you finish? PLEASE CONCENTRATE BABY!
_ I don't kiss etc. Etc. Etc.
But, there is still a market for that kind of experience.

Next time try Las Cucardas or the Trocadero. For a fraction of that price you can get what she offers.

Later.

Notwithstanding value of Venezuelan money, Venezuelan babe's have made their currency hot! I met one such very curvy, chubby 25 your old babe in a mall. Under pretext of asking her to translate some Spanish into English I tried hard to get into her pants. Her flaring buttocks were extremely alluring. I thought I have to have them smooch ed! The babe, coming out of country of serious economic turmoil, I thought, would be less sure of herself and would grant me access at lower dollar rate of 100 but alas her demure countenance betrayed her confident self which wanted 200 USD. She countered that she is not an ugly Peruvian to accept 100 usd but was pretty babe! I tried to counter her; since I had access to beautiful young Peruvian at 100 USD anyway; but it was of no avail! And all this was happening over Spanish English transactor as she couldn't speak an iota of English. Of course you don't need English once you win your rights! Yet all along for 2 days she has been communicating in a decent way, never showed any attitude except that at last she was ready to come down to 150.

When you were getting Peruvian beauties with somewhat decent english for 100 USD I reluctantly agreed to her offer but it didn't materialize for reasons of Murphy's law. So concluded that any such couplings are controlled by sheer probability!

MnkyBizz
05-10-17, 06:55
Hey there,

New to this site but not new to mongering. Headed to Lima tomorrow on short notice and hoping for a little help. Jockey, pretty please help a friend out?

I can trade advice on Cuba, Costa Rica, eastern Europe and a few others if it helps. I kinda-of sort-of speak a bit of Spanish so one of the more bilingual ladies would be great but I am not that picky.

Have resos at one of the top restaurants in town if there is a lady who appreciates food and wine but happy for any insight.

Feel free to PM me.

ButockMann
05-10-17, 18:48
I had the opportunity to enjoy a hectic 1 HR nonstop sex exercise with Ivette 22 yr old slim and Gym fit Peruvian; in at least 5 different positions barring anal at my apartment, courtesy MissK. Its an experience to have a partner who is really fit with taut abdomen muscles. Typically girls start complaining beyond 15- 20 min but here we extended beyond 1 HR!

Jockey 's comment- I don't agree with your opinion about Lorena, the Venezuelan. Based on interaction with her using transductor on mobile spread over 3 days, I am sure rendezvous with her would have been equally interesting for her alluring curves and 60 kg weight but for the economics already achieved with above peruvian and subsequent satiation!!

Jockey16
05-11-17, 03:21
Hi Butockma,.

Glad to hear you had a great time.

Curious that you don't agree with my take on girls who profess being prettier than an:
". Ugly Peruvian girl. ".
And in fact suggest that:
". A rendezvous with her would have been equally interesting. ".
And yet preferred to meet a:
". (ugly) slim and Gym fit Peruvian. ".

And had the time of your life.

I guess you'll never know or feel the difference until you try the conceited, better than thou, high priced pros.
Don't let my observations change change your mind though. We all have the right to spend our money any way we want.

Hope you'll continue to enjoy Lima.

Later.

I had the opportunity to enjoy a hectic 1 HR nonstop sex exercise with Ivette 22 yr old slim and Gym fit Peruvian; in at least 5 different positions barring anal at my apartment, courtesy MissK. Its an experience to have a partner who is really fit with taut abdomen muscles. Typically girls start complaining beyond 15- 20 min but here we extended beyond 1 HR!

Jockey 's comment- I don't agree with your opinion about Lorena, the Venezuelan. Based on interaction with her using transductor on mobile spread over 3 days, I am sure rendezvous with her would have been equally interesting for her alluring curves and 60 kg weight but for the economics already achieved with above peruvian and subsequent satiation!!

Melman111
05-13-17, 17:48
Hey there,

New to this site but not new to mongering. Headed to Lima tomorrow on short notice and hoping for a little help. Jockey, pretty please help a friend out?

I can trade advice on Cuba, Costa Rica, eastern Europe and a few others if it helps. I kinda-of sort-of speak a bit of Spanish so one of the more bilingual ladies would be great but I am not that picky.

Have resos at one of the top restaurants in town if there is a lady who appreciates food and wine but happy for any insight.

Feel free to PM me.Hi,

I hope this reply can read in time. Can go to Tequila bar in Miraflores. There is entry ticket of 30-40 sol and one drink is free. You can find there 20-30 girls depending on the day. Peruvian, Colombian, Venezuela and Ecuadorean. Average rate for full night is around 700 sol. I took one young Peruvian (college student), one from Ecuador and Columbia. Best thing was another Peruvian who looked like Pacific Islander (tall and string built but fit girl). She was so horny liked doggy style the most and stayed me for the whole next day and night, best experience I had although other girls were equally good. I stayed in Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores Hotel and is totally girl friendly. No extra charge, just register girl and they will also call you and send girl to your room. I hope you can enjoy your trip.

Ploughman
05-14-17, 07:12
Greetings everyone! Just got back from a Lima + Santiago trip that was mostly business but with a smidgen of time to try to see what's new with everything since about a year ago.

I tried the new Miraflores airport bus and it worked OK. Flight arrived at 9:45 pm And the bus runs half-hourly out of the airport thru midnight (at the top and bottom of the hour). It's 25 soles or $8 one-way. They have a booking desk in arrivals before you get thrown to the wolves with the sign-holders and touts and all, and they have their own uniformed sign-holders fighting it out for visibility in that mess. So I bought the ticket at the desk for $8 (change in soles, I believe), and then one of the sign-holders led me to the bus, which is in an area of the parking lot in the front of the airport (expect a nice bus with markings). It was the 10:30 p.m. bus and had just two other passengers.

They're trying hard to make a good impression. The person who led me to the bus also helped with luggage, and they have area maps for each of the stops and make doubly sure your stop is matched correctly to the hotel. My hotel was the Esperanza, 2 blocks away from the Casa Andina Private stop. The hotel stops are geographically spread throughout Miraflores (Jose Antonio, JW Marriott, Hilton, Casa Andina Private, Doubletree, Boulevard and Hostel Torreblanca). But if you're not staying at those then you need a taxi or to walk it for the final blocks. Which may make it a tough sell for skittish first-timers, and with more people in a party the economics favor taxis (definitely if 3+). Bus is nice and has a bathroom I didn't try, though the informational tips say #1 only, please. Also wi-fi though they say limited bandwidth.

I couldn't take the bus back because I had an 8:30 departure on Sky Airline (Chilean low-cost carrier) to Santiago and their check-in can be a bear, and the first bus out of Mirafores at 6 am Would arrive at 7:15 am And that was cutting it too close for an international flight with a not-state-of-the-art airline. The hotel called out an Uber (probably not Uber itself, but a local imitator) for 5:30 a.m. that was 50 soles.

As for other tidbits, I exchanged only $30 or so at the airport. Scotiabank was the best ATM as far as not having fees, at least in my case. Still low tops on withdrawal amounts, though.

Las Curcadas was 38 soles to get in (still a free Cuba libre for the downstairs bar), but girls want 100 soles rather than 80. Dunno if there are holdouts. I targeted a 7 pm Arrival, which put me in the teeth of rush hour and caused taxis to want more, as I was going from Plaza San Martin through the Plaza 2 de Mayo mess, and of course supply / demand is against you at that hour. Maybe I can try a bit earlier, but even though my nights were Wednesday and Thursday the place seemed popular as ever. Lima could support 20 of them scattered geographically through the area, but I s'pose they make it hard enough for them to operate that it takes a determined owner to withstand the slings and arrows.

I was too picky at first, wanting to look at the whole field before choosing one. Maybe 85% were doable. Of course once I did mentally decide on one or two and went back, they were occupied. So maybe I needed to get there earlier.

I got the free drink and decided to take the first one on the next pass that looked good. Once again without asking ahead of time I picked an Ecuadorian (maybe it's the long, straight dark hair). She was maybe pushing 30 and a 7. 5, but tried to please and that was probably the difference. CBJ and 2 or 3 positions, with a good rhythm built up and my own raincoat.

I can only imagine what Friday or Saturday nights must look like.

Tomasb
05-14-17, 17:37
Wow! I used to go to Tequila Rocks (near Parque Kennedy) frequently from around 2002-2009 on my sporadic trips to Lima.

TR became progressively worse with each visit. At one time, it was almost all Peruanas with an occasional freebie available. Sometime around 2008, I noticed a lot more Colombianas who brought their mercenary prices with them. I suppose if you are going to travel all the way from Colombia, they are expecting a big return but 700 soles for toda la noche? For those without a conversion calculator that is $215; not to mention the entry fee, buying yourself a drink or two and usually a couple for the chica (s). Lima was never much of a mongering destination and now it is certainly not unless you are on the expense account.

I think the last time I went there was around 2009 and decided not to return as I judged it as too expensive. Also, the chicas were really professionally oriented so forget GFE. One time around 2011, I went to the alternate TR in Miraflores with a Peruvian friend but found the chicas overpriced and unattractive, though they were generally from Peru.

Hi,

I hope this reply can read in time. Can go to Tequila bar in Miraflores. There is entry ticket of 30-40 sol and one drink is free. You can find there 20-30 girls depending on the day. Peruvian, Colombian, Venezuela and Ecuadorean. Average rate for full night is around 700 sol. I took one young Peruvian (college student), one from Ecuador and Columbia. Best thing was another Peruvian who looked like Pacific Islander (tall and string built but fit girl). She was so horny liked doggy style the most and stayed me for the whole next day and night, best experience I had although other girls were equally good. I stayed in Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores Hotel and is totally girl friendly. No extra charge, just register girl and they will also call you and send girl to your room. I hope you can enjoy your trip.

Damone123
05-15-17, 03:52
Hi,

I hope this reply can read in time. Can go to Tequila bar in Miraflores. There is entry ticket of 30-40 sol and one drink is free. You can find there 20-30 girls depending on the day. Peruvian, Colombian, Venezuela and Ecuadorean. Average rate for full night is around 700 sol. I took one young Peruvian (college student), one from Ecuador and Columbia. Best thing was another Peruvian who looked like Pacific Islander (tall and string built but fit girl). She was so horny liked doggy style the most and stayed me for the whole next day and night, best experience I had although other girls were equally good. I stayed in Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores Hotel and is totally girl friendly. No extra charge, just register girl and they will also call you and send girl to your room. I hope you can enjoy your trip.Is Sonesta close to Pizza Alley?

DallasNorte
05-15-17, 13:14
I was in Lima recently and decided to checkout a couple of Jockey 16's referrals. Set-up was very easy with a PM to Jockey and then the ladies contacted me directly via Whatsapp. My choices for this trip was Miss E and Miss J on separate nights. Both are attractive with nice bodies-- very GFE and they provide excellent service for 300 soles. They showed up on time or very near considering Lima traffic. I would highly recommend either of the two beauties.

Mr Enternational
05-15-17, 14:32
I tried the new Miraflores airport bus and it worked OK. Flight arrived at 9:45 pm And the bus runs half-hourly out of the airport thru midnight (at the top and bottom of the hour). It's 25 soles or $8 one-way.You can walk outside and get a taxi that dropped someone off for 25 soles as well. That is how I have been doing it the past 12 years.

World Travel 69
05-15-17, 16:05
See the X on the Map.

Is Sonesta close to Pizza Alley?

Damone123
05-16-17, 02:21
See the X on the Map.Not a full fledged member so can't click on pic. Can you just tell me about how far it is? Also, anyone know if pizza alley is a reliable spot for chicas? Only at night or can some be found during daytime?

World Travel 69
05-16-17, 05:01
I have spent years putting together this information so you can get laid.

I do this a service to help you guys.

I do not get paid and you want FREE INFORMATION.

PAY the PRICE OF MEMBERSHIP, or don't ASK! Tell us why You can't afford $20?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Not a full fledged member so can't click on pic. Can you just tell me about how far it is? Also, anyone know if pizza alley is a reliable spot for chicas? Only at night or can some be found during daytime?

Melman111
05-16-17, 11:41
Is Sonesta close to Pizza Alley?Hi,

Yes, you turn right as you exit hotel and then turn left, you will reach tequila bar (cross main road) and pizza ally is close by to tequila bar. I could not find street walker but many girls in shops there. There is a Parque opposite pizza alley, day time few girls were spotted but was busy in work hence could not communicate.

Ploughman
05-21-17, 07:17
You can walk outside and get a taxi that dropped someone off for 25 soles as well. That is how I have been doing it the past 12 years.Your negotiating skills might well be better than mine, as that was my plan A before the bus came along but I usually got 35-40-ish. A big rolling bag + the later hour might also have something to do with it.

GreenBud
05-25-17, 00:11
These 2 clubs are next to each other in a square enclosure in the Callao District.

I took Uber to these clubs from Miraflores. It cost between 21 to 27 Soles. The good thing is that most of the route is along the coastal road, which doesn't seem to have much traffic, even during rush hour. Takes about 40 something minutes.

Important Note: Uber / Google maps is wrong (I believe Uber uses Google maps). The Uber path wants you to enter from Carrera Nestor Gambetta. There is no entrance from that street. You need to enter from Avenida Argentina. Luckily, the first Uber driver knew how to get there; the rest of the Uber drivers didn't know. For the pick-up, every Uber driver called me because he didn't know how to get there. I don't speak Spanish, but luckily, the nice old lady at the snack shop in front of the club talked to the Uber driver and told him how to get in.

Outside of the clubs, there are taxis and collectivos (mini-vans) to take customers back.

There is no bar, but there is a snack shop that sells you drinks and snacks.

The following numbers, I think are accurate, but it's been a few weeks.

- I think it was 15 Soles to enter El Trocadero. 3 large rows with many girls. A lot of the girls were chubby and on the ugly side. But there were definitely some "diamonds in the rough". This is a fantastic place if you want a quick fuck! I believe it was 30 Soles. Prices seem standard. Many rooms had signs on the inside of the door stating the price.

- Extremely difficult to get BBBJ. All the girls I asked said no to "chupa sin condom". But note that I only asked girls who were in the top 20% in the looks department.

- I only did BJs. Many girls said finished after approximately 10 minutes of covered BJ. One girl said the price was for a 15 minute session. Not sure what the official time amount is.

- I did negotiate a BBBJ with CIM and Rimming for 30 minutes with 1 girl for 100 Soles.

- It was 10 or 15 Soles to enter El Botecito. Club is smaller than El Trocadero, but it still had many girls. Prices for the girls were cheaper at 25 soles.

GreenBud
05-25-17, 01:07
In Calle de las Pizzas, Sabor Club is the place for freelancers. Caveat: that statement applies to the ground floor bars. I did not check out the upstairs bars.

No cover charge. Roja beer was 17 Soles.

I didn't see any other clubs that had obvious freelancers (on the ground floor) in Calle de las Pizzas.

I went there one night during the weeknight at 11:30 PM. Wow. Many girls, not that many guys. I thought they obviously were freelancers. But then around 1:30 AM, the mix was about 50-50. Girls were decent, not that great. In my scale, mostly from 5 - 7.

I also went there on a weekend night. There were many couples. There also were a lot of obvious freelancers.

Spoke with one girl. Her face was about a 6. 5. But her body IMO was incredible. She said she was 20. Nice medium size tits, skinny with an ass not too big (I know that a lot of guys here like girls with huge asses, but that is not my preference). She said 150 US dollars for 1 hour for 1 shot. She emphasized 1 shot, so that turned me off. After I said no, she seem to imply that she was willing to renegotiate.

VaKuRe
06-09-17, 20:15
I spent the last few days in Lima and Jockey was so kind to bring me in contact with two lovely ladies.

First day I met with Miss J (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?597-Lima&p=2028350&viewfull=1#post2028350).

Miss J get in a traffic Jam on her way to my place so she was 30-45 Minutes late but that did not disturb me much, I did not had other plans on that day. As you can see on the pictures she is not a spinner, and I liked that at her. Her Boobs are truly amazing, and she has a cute face too. She is a real nice and good looking person, we had a nice chat, which was only possible via Google Translator because I don't speak Spanish and she did not speak English. But it worked with the translator. I do not go into Details about her services but at the end I was more than satisfied. It was a real GFE Experience.

Damage was 325 soles + a tip and it was absolutely worth it.

A couple of days later I met another Miss J (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?597-Lima&p=2022132&viewfull=1#post2022132), she speaks really good English so I will write from her as Miss Je for the rest of my text.

Miss Je was also a little bit late, but I guess in a city like Lima that is forgivable. This time the conversation was much more natural regarding the fact she speaks really good English. We spent some hours with chatting and we also drunk a little bit (maybe little bit to much). She played me some of your favorite songs and also sung a little bit, she has a quite nice voice. During the chatting we started kissing and making out a little bit, and before we head over to the bedroom she disappeared into the Bathroom and slipped into a cute little negligee, which was of course not all to long on her firm body. Also I will not go into Details about her services, but I had a really good time with her. Overall she was staying with me near four and a half hour and it was from the beginning a GFE Experience.

Damage was 325 soles + a tip and it was more than worth it.

Boot Miss Js get a absolutely recommendation from me, but if I would have to decide which of them I would like to see again if I had only one day in Lima it would be Miss Je. Makes it more comfortable and natural if you can communicate in the same language and without an App.

Jockey, thanks again for bringing me in contact with that two lovely ladies!

See ya.

Jockey16
06-10-17, 21:08
Thank you VaKuRe.

I received excellent comments from them.

You are a gentleman.

Hope you return soon.

Later.

I spent the last few days in Lima and Jockey was so kind to bring me in contact with two lovely ladies.

First day I met with Miss J (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?597-Lima&p=2028350&viewfull=1#post2028350).

Miss J get in a traffic Jam on her way to my place so she was 30-45 Minutes late but that did not disturb me much, I did not had other plans on that day. As you can see on the pictures she is not a spinner, and I liked that at her. Her Boobs are truly amazing, and she has a cute face too. She is a real nice and good looking person, we had a nice chat, which was only possible via Google Translator because I don't speak Spanish and she did not speak English. But it worked with the translator. I do not go into Details about her services but at the end I was more than satisfied. It was a real GFE Experience.

Damage was 325 soles + a tip and it was absolutely worth it.

A couple of days later I met another Miss J (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?597-Lima&p=2022132&viewfull=1#post2022132), she speaks really good English so I will write from her as Miss Je for the rest of my text.

Miss Je was also a little bit late, but I guess in a city like Lima that is forgivable. This time the conversation was much more natural regarding the fact she speaks really good English. We spent some hours with chatting and we also drunk a little bit (maybe little bit to much). She played me some of your favorite songs and also sung a little bit, she has a quite nice voice. During the chatting we started kissing and making out a little bit, and before we head over to the bedroom she disappeared into the Bathroom and slipped into a cute little negligee, which was of course not all to long on her firm body. Also I will not go into Details about her services, but I had a really good time with her. Overall she was staying with me near four and a half hour and it was from the beginning a GFE Experience.

Damage was 325 soles + a tip and it was more than worth it.

Boot Miss Js get a absolutely recommendation from me, but if I would have to decide which of them I would like to see again if I had only one day in Lima it would be Miss Je. Makes it more comfortable and natural if you can communicate in the same language and without an App.

Jockey, thanks again for bringing me in contact with that two lovely ladies!

See ya.

Jockey16
06-13-17, 05:16
Hi Folks,

If a nice looking butt is in your priority list, meet Miss M.

Later.

MissK
07-04-17, 20:36
Hi guys,

It took a bit longer than I expected but I'm available again for dates, parties, travel company and more. For guys who are new to Lima: I can take care and be your guide to "Lima by night". I've also got beautiful girlfriends who would like to meet foreigners. July is a really good time to meet them because many of them have vacations this month and they will be happy to party!

WorldWanderer
07-04-17, 20:57
Dear Jockey,

Are you in Lima?

I am planning to be in few week.

How can we get in touch?

Planning to be a pad member. Will that be helpful?

Many thanks.

On The Side
07-05-17, 16:53
Hi all,

I'll be back in Peru sometime this month. Would love to connect with someone who can make introductions and directions to a non-Spanish speaking business man. I am a paying member so can be reached by private messaging.

Thanks in advance!

Jockey16
07-05-17, 18:43
Definitely, there is no other way to PM.

Later.

Dear Jockey,

Are you in Lima?

How can we get in touch?

Many thanks.

World Travel 69
07-05-17, 19:49
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/register.php

Dear Jockey,

Are you in Lima?

How can we get in touch?

Many thanks.

Xaradig
07-06-17, 02:34
Hi all,

Flying in this weekend for a 3 night trip (Fri-Mon). Planning to stay in the Radisson. Anyone have any updated ideas on whether this place was Girl Friendly? If not, any other good suggestions besides the Doubletree?

I'd also love some advice on who to call or where to go. Please send me PM.

On The Side
07-06-17, 17:10
Welcome back! How can I connect with you?

Hi guys,

It took a bit longer than I expected but I'm available again for dates, parties, travel company and more. For guys who are new to Lima: I can take care and be your guide to "Lima by night". I've also got beautiful girlfriends who would like to meet foreigners. July is a really good time to meet them because many of them have vacations this month and they will be happy to party!

Jack Jericho
07-06-17, 18:47
Hi all,

Flying in this weekend for a 3 night trip (Fri-Mon). Planning to stay in the Radisson. Anyone have any updated ideas on whether this place was Girl Friendly? If not, any other good suggestions besides the Doubletree?

I'd also love some advice on who to call or where to go. Please send me PM.There are two Radisson hotels in Lima, the traditional Radisson Hotel San Isidro and the Radisson Hotel Decapolis Miraflores. I have no input from any of my gringo friends about the San Isidro location but the Miraflores location is reported to charge a US $30.00 "guest fee" whenever you take a girl to your room.

As for who to call or where to go, I all depends on what are you looking for. You could contact Jockey16 here, who seems to have the best girl contacts nowadays, if what you want is an outcall (or several). You could go to Sauna Venice in San Borja, if the sauna-massages scene is what you like. You could go to Relax & Vida if if the private massage with happy ending is your thing. Or you could hang out at Tekila Rock Discotheque in Miraflores or Club 69 Nightclub in Surquillo or the Harem Nightclub Miraflores and pick up the working girls who go there.

Now, if you are more adventurous, you could try the street walkers at Calle de las Pizzas in Miraflores. If you prefer a brothel you can go to Las Cucardas and if you are the really daring, all-terrain, raw-meat type of monger, you can go to El Trocadero.

I wouldn't advise you to try the ad websites (there are countless) unless your Spanish is very good. If you want outcalls or escort girls, play safe and trust Jockey16, MissK or any other provider in this forum. I'm sorry I cannot be of more help but I'm neither a senior member nor a paying member, so I'm limited to what we can post openly here.

MissK
07-06-17, 21:07
Welcome back! How can I connect with you?Thank you! I'm happy to be back. Just write me a PM and we'll discuss.

Xaradig
07-06-17, 22:57
MissK,

You are unable to receive messages from me, would you mind sending me one? I'm flying in this weekend and would like some help.

Thanks.

On The Side
07-07-17, 03:16
There isn't an option to send you a PM unfortunately.

Thank you! I'm happy to be back. Just write me a PM and we'll discuss.

MissK
07-08-17, 17:01
There isn't an option to send you a PM unfortunately.Oops, I forgot to renew my subscription. Yesterday I renewed and now it should be OK again.

Kingpin
07-08-17, 20:38
Am in Lima for next 2 days anyone want to grab a beer and go out hunting.

JoeyJoeyJoey1
07-12-17, 20:15
Looking for someone to show me around and to take on short adventures.

JoeyJoeyJoey1
07-12-17, 20:43
I will be staying in Miraflores for 3 days starting on the 14th of July. I am looking for an English speaker to show me around town for the three days. Will treat them very nicely to dates & dinners & out partying as well as an adventure if time permits. Got anyone in mind? I am 24 years old in Lima for business. Please PM to contact.

Sly One
07-13-17, 03:41
I will be staying in Miraflores for 3 days starting on the 14th of July. I am looking for an English speaker to show me around town for the three days. Will treat them very nicely to dates & dinners & out partying as well as an adventure if time permits. Got anyone in mind? I am 24 years old in Lima for business. Please PM to contact.You need to pay Jackson the owner of this site $USD 20 before anybody can contact or pm You.

Good luck.

You69Me
07-17-17, 04:29
There is nothing in Lima Miraflores pizza street only 3 old prostitutes. Go to Iquitos and stay there for some time. The women are stunning and willing.

You need to pay Jackson the owner of this site $USD 20 before anybody can contact or pm You.

Good luck.

Kingpin
07-17-17, 21:16
At first I checked out calle de Pizza but has stated before there was not a lot of options. The club Sabor Peuano had a couple cute girls. I spoke with one who said their is about 10 girls working at Sabor Peruano until 2 am then they all go to tequila Rock. The scene was not good. But then I decided to reach out to Jockey! Jockey was the man he was really cool and was able to find a girl for me. The girl was Miss S. Is was 20 why / o Peruvian chica who was a lot of fun. She was sexy has hell and had an amazing voice and killer tattoo. We communicated on Whatapp and she was able to come see me. She had great make out session but I was super horny so not much foreplay. I was able to fuck hard about 20 minutes and then pop. We hung out a little bit more but she saw I was tired by this time it was 3 am. She left and passed out a happy camper. In total she was with me 40-50 mins. Damage 320 soles. Thank you again to Jockey for helping out.

TomJackin
07-17-17, 23:17
Hi Folks,

If a nice looking butt is in your priority list, meet Miss M.

Later.Damn, that is a hot ass. I might have to send you a PM when I return next month.

Jockey16
07-18-17, 06:01
Hi Kinpin,

All credit to Miss S.

Good to hear you are a happy camper.

Come back soon.

Later.

At first I checked out calle de Pizza but has stated before there was not a lot of options. The club Sabor Peuano had a couple cute girls. I spoke with one who said their is about 10 girls working at Sabor Peruano until 2 am then they all go to tequila Rock. The scene was not good. But then I decided to reach out to Jockey! Jockey was the man he was really cool and was able to find a girl for me. The girl was Miss S. Is was 20 why / o Peruvian chica who was a lot of fun. She was sexy has hell and had an amazing voice and killer tattoo. We communicated on Whatapp and she was able to come see me. She had great make out session but I was super horny so not much foreplay. I was able to fuck hard about 20 minutes and then pop. We hung out a little bit more but she saw I was tired by this time it was 3 am. She left and passed out a happy camper. In total she was with me 40-50 mins. Damage 320 soles. Thank you again to Jockey for helping out.

On The Side
07-22-17, 22:19
Will be in Lima in a couple days. Planning to connect with MissK but if any others are free to connect for a beer, I'd be more than happy to meet up.

EagleRoamer
07-25-17, 08:07
After reading many posts on this site, still vague about how to connect up with some of the girls mentioned. Would appreciate any help offered.

Some of the post mentioned 320 soles. But is this for 1 hour or for overnight or for all day? Etc.

Thank you.

BobLou
07-25-17, 16:14
After reading many posts on this site, still vague about how to connect up with some of the girls mentioned. Would appreciate any help offered.

Some of the post mentioned 320 soles. But is this for 1 hour or for overnight or for all day? Etc.

Thank you.0ne hour= 320 soles.

Gringo Taxi
08-02-17, 06:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

TomJackin
08-10-17, 22:23
In Calle de las Pizzas, Sabor Club is the place for freelancers. Caveat: that statement applies to the ground floor bars. I did not check out the upstairs bars.

Thanks for the info on this place.

The bartender at Haiti also spoke about the place. He warned me that there have been a few cases when the clients were drugged by girls putting something in their drink.

I was there last night, Wednesday, just after midnight. There was a lot of freelancers in the place and many were hot. I chatted with there girls and they were asking from 400 to 600 soles, and all three told me for two hours.

I will return.

Wild Wind
08-11-17, 02:24
Making my first trip to Lima soon. Anyone know if the Westin Hotel is chica-friendly?

Thanks to ISF posters for all the tips. Let me know if anyone will be there.

I took the LatinCupid suggestion and have already connected with some local women for potential free action. I have had luck w / Cupid before in Indonesia (super successful on 3 different trips) and Japan (only one woman but high quality). One of the Cupid connections in Lima is a Tantric masseuse, so that ought to be interesting.

I will share a Field Report afterwards.

Mr Enternational
08-11-17, 02:39
Making my first trip to Lima soon. Anyone know if the Westin Hotel is chica-friendly?
I do not know if you have business over that way, but most tourists stay in the Miraflores area.

Also, I would get more cupid connections. No way I would risk having one chick that will probably flake on me. Right before I landed a couple of weeks ago this chick told me that something came up and she couldn't make it. Smartly, I had other chicks on standby and one came through at a moment's notice.

TomJackin
08-11-17, 21:47
Tequila Rocks in Miraflores is now closed.

Guerinto
08-13-17, 18:28
Tequila Rocks in Miraflores is now closed.That sucks! I had lots of fun there. I guess more ladies will go to Sabor Peruana now.

Jockey16
08-14-17, 21:12
TR has been closed many times before due to some issues with city hall but somehow it has always reopened.

Patience my friends.

Later.

That sucks! I had lots of fun there. I guess more ladies will go to Sabor Peruana now.

Jack Jericho
08-15-17, 22:07
Tequila Rocks in Miraflores is now closed.If my info is not wrong, their license is due and they are having problems renewing it.

There is a clear probability that this time they're closed for good. Let's hope not.

TomJackin
08-16-17, 20:21
If my info is not wrong, their license is due and they are having problems renewing it.

There is a clear probability that this time they're closed for good. Let's hope not.No worries, Sabor Club has been pretty damn good, and without the cover charge.

Gringo Taxi
08-17-17, 20:07
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Peligrosa
08-21-17, 21:22
Although the- TR Miraflores- is closed, there are still many options for fun, beautiful kines and especially economic. I hope you have a great time when you visit us.

ClanMan67
08-22-17, 00:11
Although the- TR Miraflores- is closed, there are still many options for fun, beautiful kines and especially economic. I hope you have a great time when you visit us.Can you please elaborate? First time in Lima and was going to visit TR, and am now looking for something similar. Went to Sabor Peruano but that was a complete dissapointment.

Looking for something fun tonight, Monday before I go home.

Clanman.

Mr Enternational
08-22-17, 02:55
Can you please elaborate? First time in Lima and was going to visit TR, and am now looking for something similar. Went to Sabor Peruano but that was a complete dissapointment.

Clanman.Don't feel bad that you missed out. Tequila Rock was no jewel. It was only a few overpriced Colombians, Ecuadorians, and Peruanas. I do not remember the last report I made on the place (search for it if you want) but I'm thinking that I said there were maybe 14 chicks there. Hell, probably the same that you saw in Sabor. Now that TR is closed they are probably in there trying to sell ass.

JenaP1
08-23-17, 01:34
The search for a friendly enthusiastic happy ending massage continues. Tried one or two places in Lima but not great at all. Was thinking about getting a hotel visit, that might be a good way to go about it.

Not looking for FS, just a little fun, the massage quality is no so important. Does anybody know any good girls or maybe agencies that I could use? Any help would be awesome.

Seems like there is a gap in the market for this kind of service.

TomJackin
08-23-17, 06:45
Can you please elaborate? First time in Lima and was going to visit TR, and am now looking for something similar. Went to Sabor Peruano but that was a complete dissapointment.

Clanman.It seems that Monday night is the worst night there. I just left there and the girls were coming in around midnight.

Jockey16
08-29-17, 23:36
Any goodhearted people would like to help a friend pay for school:

TomJackin
08-30-17, 23:48
16 more days & nights in Lima!

First off, this trip I decided to mix the trip with some mongering, meeting up with civvies, and meeting up with my semi-pros from my past visits. It was also a total immersion trip. It was Spanish every damn day. I did not talk to anyone that spoke English, and I was quite happy with the amount that I was able to understand.

Logistics:

Flight:

I flew AA round trip from San Diego for $1250 and some change. 3 hours to Dallas and another 6. 5 to Lima.

Logging:

Again, I rented the same 3-bedroom penthouse apartment in a great location, on Malecon Balta, in Miraflores. I rented through Airbnb. It was 3 blocks from Wong, and another block to Parque Kennedy. It was off season and the apartment was only 115 bucks each night. There was 24 hour security and I had no problems bringing different women into the place. Whenever I returned to the apartment, I always bought some food for the doormen; they took great care of me!

Money:

The currency in Peru is Sol. The rate was about 1 US dollar to 3. 23 soles. Whatever the amount was in soles, just divide by 3 for US dollars. I cashed in a bunch of dollars at one of the exchange places, which seem to be everywhere. The bills were all different colors and I did not have any problems figuring out the exchange rate. The coins were a tad confusing because of the sizes. For example, the 2 and 5 coins are smaller than the 1 sole coin. There were many places that did not accept Master Card, but Visa cards were accepted everywhere. All the places I went to had the Visa chip device.

Duty Free:

There is a Duty Free at the airport in Lima. I was told I could bring in 4 bottles of alcohol, thus; I bought 4 bottles. BTW, the girls love Baileys; so stock up!

Communication:

T-Mobile North American plan; say no more! My plan gave me unlimited data at 2 G speed, calls at 20 cents per minute, and free texts. Thus, I started using WhatsApp on my regular phone. I started chatting with my Airbnb host before I left. As long as I had a WiFi signal, WhatsApp was free of charge. I was chatting on WhatsApp, Facebook, and Skype; including video calls for no charge whatsoever.

Transportation:

From the airport and back, my host arranged my transportation; 20 bucks or 60 soles. This trip, I used Uber quite often; very cheap and safe. If I was in a hurry, I used a regular taxi, which are dirt cheap in Lima. 5 to 10 soles can get you pretty much anywhere, including San Isidro, Lince, and Barranco. I used all types of transportation and never had any issues.

Spanish school:

I returned to the Spanish school Peruwayna. I took classes from 4-6 pm, Monday through Friday, for two weeks. I paid for 20 classes, which came out to be just over 10 US per hour. My maestra was great! Peruwayna also took my Visa card for the payment. Each day, I bought churros for the teachers and staff; simple gestures go a long way.

Miraflores:

What a great district! The place has a great vibe, from the streets, to Locomar, to Parque Kennedy. It was one of the safest cities I have been to in a while. But in August, there was very little sun to be found. The temperature ranged from 55 to 65 degrees, which seems nice, but the humidity was very high, so it felt a lot colder. I only needed a light jacket.

Food & Drinks:

The food was incredible! My favorite dishes were Ali de Gallina, Lomo Saltado, Rocoto Relleno, and all the dishes at Panchita! My favorite drink was the Pisco Sour! I had at least a couple hundred of those damn things; the drink has a serious kick to it! The locals seem to love Inca Kola & Chicha Morada.

I ate and drank at a butt-load of restaurants:

Haiti. Very good.
La Bonbonniere. Great risotto.
Manolo. Snacks and buying churros for the teaching staff at my school.
La Lucha Sangucheria. My go to lunch spot; great fucking sandwiches.
El Cascajal. Buffet and local show.
Panchita. My favorite restaurant in the world.
Brujas de Canhiche. Good, but too pricy.
Huaca Pucllana. Great view of the ruins, food was good.
Ayahuasca. Very good.
Rafeal. Good food, but portion sizes were small.
Saqra. Very good.
Alfresco. Very good.

Every meal I had was either great or pretty damn good!

The Women:

Because the trip was to focus on Spanish, I contacted several women on Latin American Cupid and Facebook. The ones I contacted had no English speaking skills. This does take time and a lot of effort. I also met with previous women from my past couple trips. I Skyped with a few of them before I arrived in Lima.

Take note: do not contact the women too early on those sites before your trip; they lose interests after 2 to 3 weeks. I learned this the hard way two years ago.

Monger Venues:

I did not venture out to many monger venues; too damn old and lazy nowadays.

Having said that, I did venture to the Old Pub and Sabor Peruano almost every evening.

The Old Pub:

There was a fair share of working girls in the place almost every night.

Club Sabor Peruano:

Two doors down from the Old Pub is the new freelancer spot that seemed to replaced Tequila Rocks; which has been shut down. Monday nights seemed to be the slowest. Girls seemed to pour into the place around 11 to midnight. I was quoted anywhere from 200 to 500 soles for 2 hours. There were a share of hotties in the place. The girls were from Peru, Colombia, and Venezuela. Many of the girls would drink Corona, 20 soles.

Street Girls:

Besides the street girls on Calle Pizza, they are also working on Calle Diagonal. I found one that asked for 200, but accepted 150. The room was at a nearby hostel, it cost 60.

I was approached by street girls in that area almost every night of the week. The hotties wanted 300, and the average to above average lookers asked for 100/150/200/250.

Tinder:

I chatted with a few and things never worked out.

Conclusion:

I really like Lima. The people are friendly and the food is great! Miraflores is a wonderful district and I will return again next year. Personally, I think the young women in Peru are beautiful; but the older ones didn't seem to age very well.

As far as monger venues; it has enough to keep any monger busy during their stay. But, go one step further, getting a regular girl is quite easy. Hell, if an old overweight bastard like me can do it; anybody can!

Pipe Layer99
08-31-17, 00:34
16 more days & nights in Lima! ...
I ate and drank at a butt-load of restaurants:
I did not venture out to many monger venues; too damn old and lazy nowadays.
Conclusion:
I really like Lima. The people are friendly and the food is great! Miraflores is a wonderful district and I will return again next year. Personally, I think the young women in Peru are beautiful; but the older ones didn't seem to age very well.

As far as monger venues; it has enough to keep any monger busy during their stay. But, go one step further, getting a regular girl is quite easy. Hell, if an old overweight bastard like me can do it; anybody can!Hey TJ, Great report. You are a professional male prostitute. LOL I want to be like you when I grow up.

I have wanted to go to Peru for awhile now, but when I am in that hemisphere, I always end up in Brazil or Colombia. Maybe one day?

One last thing, you are not too old and not way overweight (unless you gained 30 pounds since I last saw you).

Keep on enjoying the good life. Thanks for the great informative report.
Gracias Amigo.

PSantana
09-12-17, 23:35
Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and I will be the first time in Lima. I thought I would ask you to help find a cool GFE girl for one evening.

Can someone help me?

I promise you a possible event to describe in detail.

Santana.

Jockey16
09-14-17, 01:51
You need to pay Jackson the owner, 20 dls before anybody can contact or pm You.

Later.

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and I will be the first time in Lima. I thought I would ask you to help find a cool GFE girl for one evening.

Can someone help me?

I promise you a possible event to describe in detail.

Santana.

Alvaro 30
09-21-17, 13:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Jockey16
10-02-17, 20:16
Does anyone want to meet this honey?

Kelso1
10-02-17, 22:56
Does anyone want to meet this honey?Hola,

I think our buddy Luis would like her.

Regards,

Victor.

Jockey16
10-04-17, 06:01
He is already in line for her.

So when are you coming.

Miss our mongering.

So many women. So little time!

Later.

Hola,

I think our buddy Luis would like her.

Regards,

Victor.

Caino
10-05-17, 01:50
Hi,

I am going to Lima next month and wondered if there are massages where you can also get sex or real brothels. I am not a night person so I prefer the daylight scene.

Thanks.

World Travel 69
10-05-17, 15:22
hhttp://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2525-Lima-Lists

Hi,

I am going to Lima next month and wondered if there are massages where you can also get sex or real brothels. I am not a night person so I prefer the daylight scene.

Thanks.

Captain Napalm
10-05-17, 20:09
Does anyone want to meet this honey?Sure, twist my arm!

Omni1986
10-15-17, 03:08
Good evening,

I have been a voyeur (so to speak) of this website for some time.

I am looking to meet mature woman around Lima, Peru. If anyone has any contacts within the area, or is seeking additional information regarding what I am asking, PM me. As well, hopefully I can meet a few of those who are in Peru currently and introduce myself.

Thanks.

Chica Luv
10-20-17, 08:18
Well, I am finally heading down to SA and specifically to Lima. I'll be in town for about 14 days, have read the Board reports going back about 20 pages, and have already reached out to several of the members here on the Board. Thank you to all that have responded.

My plans are to spend my first 2 nights in Lima at the Airport Wyndham. Mainly because of my 5 AM arrival time and my need to be on time for my early departure a 1. 5 days later. Then, I'm heading out of town for about 5 days of work and back to Lima for 2-4 day to PLAY. Upon my return, I'm planning on staying at the Tierra Viva Miraflores Larco.

Although I've traveled all over Mexico and have experienced numerous Latin women in Bar / Spa's / Brothels, I really prefer the comforts of my own hotel room. The perfect routine for me would to have someone come by my hotel in the morning for a relaxing encounter, then spend the day alone (maybe with a female guide, if the chemistry was right) experiencing the sites / shops / food of Lima, and then have another feminine adventure early evening before going out on my on for the night.

I'd appreciate PM's from anyone willing to make suggestions on how to make the most out of my visit.

Thanks.

CL.

Chica Luv
10-20-17, 21:41
Jockey.

Please put this one on my list.

Any goodhearted people would like to help a friend pay for school:

Sly One
10-21-17, 03:30
Good evening,

I have been a voyeur (so to speak) of this website for some time.

I am looking to meet mature woman around Lima, Peru. If anyone has any contacts within the area, or is seeking additional information regarding what I am asking, PM me. As well, hopefully I can meet a few of those who are in Peru currently and introduce myself.

Thanks.A lot better if you state the age group your interested in 30-40 years or 40-50 years or 50 to 60 years.

Mature means a lot of things to different guys at different age.

For instance a young guy at 20 years old might say Mature is any girl over 30 years old.

Where a a guy at 50 years old might say mature is a women 45 to say 55 years old.

Sly.

Pmeli19
10-22-17, 01:56
I was in Lima for a few days. Having found and read this form, I ante'd up my $20 and PM'ed Jockey16. He responded quickly and we communicated via text. Despite the late hour and short notice, he arranged for Miss Ro. To come to my hotel. She was a pretty, non-pro, girl next door Peruana, like you'd see on the street or working in a shop. I'm an older guy, and I would much rather spend time with someone I connect with than some PSE who doesn't give a shit. Miss Ro. Was very sweet. Shy at first, passionate later. She loved kissing which was unexpected, and great. Afterwards she texted me buenas noches and some besos. (She speaks Spanish only).

As it happens, Jockey was playing poker at the casino in my hotel. I went down to thank him in person afterwards. He is a nice guy whose heart is in the right place. He arranges meetings between non-pro girls who are willing to meet for what is a lot to them, not much to a foreigner, and as far as I know, gets nothing out of it. He seems to genuinely care about the women. Thanks Jockey.

Chica Luv
10-22-17, 08:12
I'm flying into / out of Lima on my way to / from Trujillo. I'll be in Lima for about 36 hours the first time and about 48 hours the second time. After reading about the challenges with traffic and checking into the airport, and as much as I would like to experience the Pizza Alley / JFK Park areas, I am thinking about staying at the Wyndham Airport Hotel.

My plan would be to have someone FUN (Jockey's girls or MissK & friends) come and visit me there.

Do any of you experienced Lima travelers have any suggestions?

Thanks.

CL.

Pmeli19
10-22-17, 19:51
I'm flying into / out of Lima on my way to / from Trujillo. I'll be in Lima for about 36 hours the first time and about 48 hours the second time. After reading about the challenges with traffic and checking into the airport, and as much as I would like to experience the Pizza Alley / JFK Park areas, I am thinking about staying at the Wyndham Airport Hotel.

My plan would be to have someone FUN (Jockey's girls or MissK & friends) come and visit me there.

Thanks.

CL.I was in Lima recently. The traffic is bad, even late at night and on weekends. However, with apps like Waze (which everyone there uses) you can accurately estimate how long it will take to get places. If I were you I would find a place in Miraflores. Next to the ocean, clean and beautiful. The airport is in a pretty dull, industrial area. I had great luck with Uber, it's big in Lima and dirt cheap. Also takes care of concerns about cost and travel time. And, yeah, Jockey is the man.

TomJackin
10-22-17, 22:00
The Wyndham Airport Hotel is too far from the action. I doubt if the girls will travel that far to visit you.

Kelso1
10-23-17, 03:47

Thanks.

CL.I have been to many different places in Latin America, and have found Pizza Alley to be about the worst of the lot. So don't feel bad about missing it.

Chica Luv
10-23-17, 06:16
Thank you both for the replies.

The Wyndham Airport Hotel is too far from the action. I doubt if the girls will travel that far to visit you.

I was in Lima recently. The traffic is bad, even late at night and on weekends. However, with apps like Waze (which everyone there uses) you can accurately estimate how long it will take to get places. If I were you I would find a place in Miraflores. Next to the ocean, clean and beautiful. The airport is in a pretty dull, industrial area. I had great luck with Uber, it's big in Lima and dirt cheap. Also takes care of concerns about cost and travel time. And, yeah, Jockey is the man.

Chica Luv
10-26-17, 00:01
Well, I followed you guy's advice and book the Swissotel Lima. I will be sure to follow up with a report once I'm back and rested.

Thanks again,

CL.

I have been to many different places in Latin America, and have found Pizza Alley to be about the worst of the lot. So don't feel bad about missing it.

On The Side
10-26-17, 15:03
Great hotel! I connected with one of MissKs friends and had an amazing time. Started off with a couple pisco sours in the hotel bar.

A nice warm bath in my room and lots more fun afterwards.

Well, I followed you guy's advice and book the Swissotel Lima. I will be sure to follow up with a report once I'm back and rested.

Thanks again,

CL.

Steven
10-28-17, 21:13
What is the latest on J David Brown? Was he tried, convicted, sentenced? Current residence?

Boriman
10-28-17, 23:26
What is the latest on J David Brown? Was he tried, convicted, sentenced? Current residence?In December 2015, American pe**phile Joshua David Brown was arrested in Peru along with five others for running an active child sex trafficking ring for several years. O. you. Are. (Operation Underground Railroad) had a team on the ground to help support the local law enforcement and one of our outstanding partner ministries in Latin America in the operation. 36 victims were rescued, including minors who are now in aftercare homes. One of the minors rescued was a 4-year-old that was being sold online for $7,000.

Large amounts of child pornography were found in Brown's home. He was known to have women help him lure children into his trafficking ring. Even though six people were arrested during the operation, there was one suspect, Patricia, who was missed. In the past few months, there has been a big development in the case this suspected trafficker and accomplice to Brown has been captured.

Since being captured, Patricia has identified an additional 145 victims who were involved in Brown's trafficking ring. Many of these victims, both male and female, were ages 3-5 when Brown began abusing them. Patricia played a big role in helping kidnap these children and selling them both in Peru and out of the country. She also supplied Brown with the two young girls that he allegedly murdered.

Joshua David Brown and several members of his gang were arrested in December 2015. He is currently serving 18 months in pretrial detention.

I hope this info helps.

Jockey16
11-04-17, 07:49
Anyone would like to have the company of a petite peruvian. She wants to meet some generous man.

A Alguien LE gustaria gozar de la compania de esta jovencita. Ella quiere conocer a un hombre generoso.

Jockey16
11-06-17, 23:35
Hi Folks,

Recently I have received last minute requests for meeting some friends.

Fortunately I was able to accommodate some but not all.

For those who are interested in meeting some of my friends, please plan ahead and let me know Day, time and complete address.

Things like, that time of the month, school schedules, previous commitments and not needing money that urgently, make my ability to help you a lot more difficult.

For those I can't help, Lima offers many options so I hope you can keep your antennas open and you can enjoy your time in this great city.

Later.

Rorand
11-11-17, 21:07
How to contact Jockey16. In Peru and in need of some intel.

Hi Folks,

Recently I have received last minute requests for meeting some friends.

Fortunately I was able to accommodate some but not all.

For those who are interested in meeting some of my friends, please plan ahead and let me know Day, time and complete address.

Things like, that time of the month, school schedules, previous commitments and not needing money that urgently, make my ability to help you a lot more difficult.

For those I can't help, Lima offers many options so I hope you can keep your antennas open and you can enjoy your time in this great city.

Later.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Jockey16
11-16-17, 15:21
Hi Rorand,

As Jackson just stated, you need to become a member to be able to send me a PM.

Later.

How to contact Jockey16. In Peru and in need of some intel.

===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Jockey16
11-22-17, 07:50
Hi Folks,

A lucky guy just met a cutie who goes out very seldom but in need of a friend who can help her pay her school fee.

Unfortunately she'll be around for a short time.

Later.

Mr Enternational
11-22-17, 08:08
A lucky guy just met a cutie who goes out very seldom but in need of a friend who can help her pay her school fee.LOL. Yes, because all students that seldom go out just happen to have such risqué fotos on hand. Must have been from some kind of group project in Anatomy 102.

Jockey16
11-22-17, 21:51
You always offering a word of wisdom Mr International.

I took the pictures my self and it was no easy to convince them despite editing out their faces.

But the need to pay expenses is something perhaps difficult to understand for someone in your position.

The added implied thought of these girls may be pros and not semi pros or non pros and I a pimp, is understandable but not true.

The reviews offered by happy campers who have met some of them attest to that.

In any case, these girls were never your cup of tea if I remember correctly by some of your comments.

Life is short and full of choices my friend. Got get what you like and enjoy.

Later.

LOL. Yes, because all students that seldom go out just happen to have such risqu fotos on hand. Must have been from some kind of group project in Anatomy 102.

Mr Enternational
11-23-17, 00:47
But the need to pay expenses is something perhaps difficult to understand for someone in your position.Not difficult at all brother. Me and my best friend used to eat Taco Bell taco sauce packages for dinner when we were in college. Now he is a millionaire, and I'm not!

I don't even want to think about the time we answered an ad in the paper for a managerial position. He went the first day and came home and would not tell me what it was. The next day I drove 45 minutes to the office. Then they drove me 1 hour more to the middle of bumfuck where I had to walk around with a suit on in the scorching Georgia sun and sell fucking flowers. And the only pay for day 1 (which happened to double as my last day) was lunch at Arby's on them. LOL.

Great job on those photos though!

Jockey16
11-23-17, 01:36
Mr International,

Most of us have a story to tell which makes us stronger my friend.

I will consider you comment in future pics I may take from the girls I may meet.

Perhaps my desire to help them attract more attention has gone too far and has.

Depicted them as something else even when they resisted to publish such pics.

Thank you.

Later.

Not difficult at all brother. Me and my best friend used to eat Taco Bell taco sauce packages for dinner when we were in college. Now he is a millionaire, and I'm not!

I don't even want to think about the time we answered an ad in the paper for a managerial position. He went the first day and came home and would not tell me what it was. The next day I drove 45 minutes to the office. Then they drove me 1 hour more to the middle of bumfuck where I had to walk around with a suit on in the scorching Georgia sun and sell fucking flowers. And the only pay for day 1 (which happened to double as my last day) was lunch at Arby's on them. LOL.

Great job on those photos though!

Mr Enternational
11-23-17, 03:53
I will consider you comment in future pics I may take from the girls I may meet.

Perhaps my desire to help them attract more attention has gone too far and has.

Depicted them as something else even when they resisted to publish such pics.No man. They should definitely do what you designed them to do. The key is marketing. And your skills with the camera will definitely drum up some interest. Hell. I am interested my damn self! I just have so many regular chicks in Lima that I don't even have enough time for all of them.

Jockey16
11-23-17, 08:30
You are a lucky man and perhaps would consider sharing some of your contacts.

Remember that the board went cold soon after David's trouble and somehow, little by little.

We are coming around and that is by sharing contacts.

Later.

No man. They should definitely do what you designed them to do. The key is marketing. And your skills with the camera will definitely drum up some interest. Hell. I am interested my damn self! I just have so many regular chicks in Lima that I don't even have enough time for all of them.

TomJackin
11-23-17, 10:37
David's trouble David's trouble? He was a true piece of shit!

Don't fall into his footsteps.

Mr Enternational
11-23-17, 11:05
You are a lucky man and perhaps would consider sharing some of your contacts.

Remember that the board went cold soon after David's trouble and somehow, little by little.

We are coming around and that is by sharing contacts.

Later.The chicks I deal with in Lima are not of the paid variety. They are just normal chicks with normal jobs. Some of them even come visit me in the States using their own money. The only P4 P I have ever had in Lima was at Las Cucardas and Troc. And I have not been to either of those in years.

Jockey16
11-24-17, 01:05
It looks like you are set, not like the mere mortals like us who pay for the company of these cuties.

There has to be something you get out of this forum though.

Later.

The chicks I deal with in Lima are not of the paid variety. They are just normal chicks with normal jobs. Some of them even come visit me in the States using their own money. The only P4 P I have ever had in Lima was at Las Cucardas and Troc. And I have not been to either of those in years.

ChalceDony
11-26-17, 17:40
I just completed a one week stay in Lima. I am an older man (nearly 70), and I have to admit that investing 20 $ in subscribing to ISG is one for the best investment decisions I ever made. I would dream of enjoying similar return on normal financial investments. I would be damned rich.

Let me praise Jockey16. He is the most helpful and efficient guy you may imagine. Once in PM with him he will go to incredible length to help you meeting one of his friends. I had two sessions: the first one was a disaster, possibly due to a mixture of jet lag, age and the fact that my companion had absolutely no sexiness. Trying to make love with lukewarm roast beef would have led to the same result. I am certainly to be blamed for the failure, but the lady did really not do much to help.

But then Jockey very swiftly introduced to another of his friends. And in my already long life, this were among the most delicious hours I ever had. I can't remember if I ever had such passionate deep kisses for that many hours with anyone, sometimes trading cold cave or cold mineral water or chocolate. Pure heaven. And in case some of you like some idea to explore by your self: I brought one of these excellent battery operated Magic Wands (the full sized one). She agreed me testing it on her, and believe me this was a total turn on. She became soaking wet, enjoying multiple orgasms and this removed any kind of psychological barriers between us, such as the effect of age difference. She just was an adorable, cuddling, loving and genuine woman. Never forget to take your time with girls and remember that most gets their orgasms form the clitoris, not the vagina. Learning how to please a woman will provide you huge rewards. In my case I got a real wonderful and pretty genuine GFE! We finished our rendezvous by a lovely joint dinner. Oh girl I will remember you forever. To all guys in this world: consider a Magic Wand as one of the nicest presents you can make to a girl / woman. I gave her mine. She didn't know what it was. Now see nows and it may help her to overcome some moments of difficulty in life. The living conditions in Peru are not that easy for most Peruvians, although they appear to be improving.

Sorry for not quote any name, not even initials like Miss A, B, C and so forth, Jockey16 knows who she was and I hope that will manage to protect her from any poorly mannered person.

Enjoy Peru and enjoy the better side of life, fellows.

Jockey16
11-27-17, 04:54
Christmas and university fees seem to come at the same time.

The former is just another holiday for some, not for many in Lima.

Can someone help her out reach her goal.

Who knows when she'll go out again.

Later.

ExpatChuck
12-07-17, 01:11
Wow is isn't working well on my iPhone. I've been in Lima for a week now but have been way too busy to go out. I must admit I don't know my way in Latin America. Where does one go to have fun in Lima? The school gal is lovely? Much thanks!

Christmas and university fees seem to come at the same time.

The former is just another holiday for some, not for many in Lima.

Can someone help her out reach her goal.

Who knows when she'll go out again.

Later.

Jockey16
12-08-17, 03:25
You must pay your $20 to join ISG in order to send / receive I'm's.

Then folks can send you private information.

Later.

Wow is isn't working well on my iPhone. I've been in Lima for a week now but have been way too busy to go out. I must admit I don't know my way in Latin America. Where does one go to have fun in Lima? The school gal is lovely? Much thanks!

Bdb013
12-08-17, 21:44
PM me when you get a chance.

Later.

Bdb013
12-13-17, 22:50
Headed to Lima in early February. Looking for advice on where to stay as well as meeting up with some beautiful chicas.

ITraveller
12-14-17, 17:55
Hey Jockey,

Trying to send you PM while your Inbox is full. Could you clear some space?

Thanks.

Later.

ITraveller
12-14-17, 18:05
Hey Jockey,

It seems your inbox is full and can't receive PM. Could you clear some space?

Later.

Jockey16
12-14-17, 23:56
Start the new year right and help a good cause.

Bdb013
12-15-17, 15:17
I'm headed to lima in early February. I would love to help help a good cause. PM me.

Start the new year right and help a good cause.

Jack Jericho
12-16-17, 20:23
Start the new year right and help a good cause.Clear your Inbox so one can contact you to offer help for that very good cause XD.

Jockey16
12-17-17, 05:36
Hi Jack,

Taken care of.

Thanks.

Later.

Clear your Inbox so one can contact you to offer help for that very good cause XD.

Jockey16
12-17-17, 06:23
Hi Folks,

I get numerous IM's announcing future plans to visit Lima and the intent to meet some of my friends but, eventually some don't get realized.

Most are successful and, as you may have read some of the reports, they are happy campers.

Unfortunately, these IM's are mixed up with the former IM's and I have to delete them all when I have to do some maintenance to my mailbox, .

Please don't be offended if I may appear distant in the event that we have connected before, that you are returning to Lima, and you contact me again.

It is very difficult to remember Nicks and names.

Just remind me about your experience so that I can be of some help again.

Later.

Member #1088
12-19-17, 21:57
In December 2015, American pe**phile Joshua David Brown was arrested in Peru along with five others for running an active child sex trafficking ring for several years. O. you. Are. (Operation Underground Railroad) had a team on the ground to help support the local law enforcement and one of our outstanding partner ministries in Latin America in the operation. 36 victims were rescued, including minors who are now in aftercare homes. One of the minors rescued was a 4-year-old that was being sold online for $7,000.

Large amounts of child pornography were found in Brown's home. He was known to have women help him lure children into his trafficking ring. Even though six people were arrested during the operation, there was one suspect, Patricia, who was missed. In the past few months, there has been a big development in the case this suspected trafficker and accomplice to Brown has been captured.

Since being captured, Patricia has identified an additional 145 victims who were involved in Brown's trafficking ring. Many of these victims, both male and female, were ages 3-5 when Brown began abusing them. Patricia played a big role in helping kidnap these children and selling them both in Peru and out of the country. She also supplied Brown with the two young girls that he allegedly murdered.

Joshua David Brown and several members of his gang were arrested in December 2015. He is currently serving 18 months in pretrial detention.

I hope this info helps.He got only 18 months for murder and all the other stuff, light justice. He must be out now is over 18 monhts.

TyroneFHornye
12-23-17, 21:47
Hi,

I'm new to the site but am very experienced in the US and Costa Rica. But I'm headed for Lima in a few weeks and could use some advice.

1) What are the best places to stay in Miraflores?

2) Where is the best action in terms of meeting top-quality working girls?

3) Any suggestions re specific girls and how to contact them?

4) What's the going rate for the best talent?

Thanks to all, and I am happy to provide advice for Costa Rica, especially Jaco and the Cocal.

World Travel 69
12-24-17, 15:42
I have spent over 15 years doing research; by going there, knocking on doors and reading, making a List and a Map for you to read and look at the get your information.

And you want all these years of information in 5 minutes of your time.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2525-Lima-Lists

Hi,

I'm new to the site but am very experienced in the US and Costa Rica. But I'm headed for Lima in a few weeks and could use some advice.

Thanks to all, and I am happy to provide advice for Costa Rica, especially Jaco and the Cocal.

TyroneFHornye
12-24-17, 17:54
I have spent over 15 years doing research; by going there, knocking on doors and reading, making a List and a Map for you to read and look at the get your information.

And you want all these years of information in 5 minutes of your time.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2525-Lima-ListsLooks like it will be quite useful. I'm a bit confused about your crack about "5 minutes" of my time. I don't recall saying that, but maybe you assumed that's how long it took me to write my query. Silly me, I thought the purpose of this site was to share information. In fact, I have a great deal of information about Costa Rica and have already begun sharing here, without lecturing or talking down to anyone.

Thanks again.

World Travel 69
12-24-17, 22:38
With 8 posts I assumed that you were a newbie.

Usually newbies asked these questions without doing research.

I have been here to help you all for years, with no pay.

I guess you also used my Costa Rica information?

Maybe some day we can share few beers and share info.

I am thinking about retiring from this work, maybe you would be interested in continuing it?

Looks like it will be quite useful. I'm a bit confused about your crack about "5 minutes" of my time. I don't recall saying that, but maybe you assumed that's how long it took me to write my query. Silly me, I thought the purpose of this site was to share information. In fact, I have a great deal of information about Costa Rica and have already begun sharing here, without lecturing or talking down to anyone.

Thanks again.

TomJackin
12-25-17, 00:35
Hi,

Thanks to all, and I am happy to provide advice for Costa Rica, especially Jaco and the Cocal.This will help.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?597-Lima&p=1930011#post1930011.

TomJackin
12-25-17, 00:36
Hi,

Thanks to all, and I am happy to provide advice for Costa Rica, especially Jaco and the Cocal.This will help.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?597-Lima&p=1930011#post1930011.

Post 3898.

TyroneFHornye
12-25-17, 04:01
With 8 posts I assumed that you were a newbie.

Usually newbies asked these questions without doing research.

I have been here to help you all for years, with no pay.

I guess you also used my Costa Rica information?

Maybe some day we can share few beers and share info.

I am thinking about retiring from this work, maybe you would be interested in continuing it?1) As I said, I'm a newbie to Peru but an experienced monger in various parts of the US and in Costa Rica, with a bit of experience in Panama.

2) I am not familiar with your Costa Rica information. I certainly didn't ask for any there, as I don't really need it. I've been offering info on CR since joining this site a few days ago, as I believe in sharing information with no strings and no lectures to those less experienced.

3) I would be happy to share a few beers and info with you in Lima after I arrive on Jan. 15. I'll be at the Ibis for a night or two. I will also be in Jaco for the entire month of March. In recent years I've spent much of my winters there.

4) I did look through the PDF you linked and it was helpful, so thanks. Oh, and I am far too selfish and lazy to continue your work. I'm a member of other sites that already suck up far too much of my time.

Pura Vida!

Peace1
12-29-17, 05:39
Hi,

Thanks to all, and I am happy to provide advice for Costa Rica, especially Jaco and the Cocal.With over 200 pages of information, I'll try and help you out because someone did the same for me.

1) In my opinion, the best area to stay is near Parque Kennedy. There are a lot of hotels, and many apartments to rent. It's close to a lot of restaurants, it's a safe area, and you can get around to a lot of different areas. Best place depends on your own personal preference and How much you would like to spend.

2) Peru has a lot of information on the internet. Foros, anuncios, web site and pages. It's all there. Some places are very expensive, other places are not. Las Cucardas is about a 20 minute taxi ride without traffic. Tequilla Rock can be fun, but it is way over priced.

3) The different foros en Peru are helpful. If you can read Spanish, you should find a lot of useful info.

ExpatChuck
01-07-18, 01:25

Later.Yeah I tried. Had credit card issues but finally figured it out. I've found Miraflores, nice place. I'm liking Lima very much.

Pmeli19
01-08-18, 04:17
I was in Lima in November for a week and saw three friend's of Jockey16. I was there in October also, and Jockey16 went to great length to arrange meetings. This post is overdue. I will not go into details except to say that these woman are cute, friendly non-pros. My ATF was Miss Ro. They are students mostly, who are willing to meet for what is a lot to them, not much to me. As non-pros, do not expect impersonal, mechanical PSE service. I found that spending some time getting to know them, being polite and appreciative went a long way. I have the feeling that if a guy was rude, rough, or demanding they wouldn't put up with it, as they shouldn't. In then end I was able to spend some time with some genuine, sweet local girls, get to know them and their lives. It was a wonderful experience. Thanks again Jockey.

Frankfurt
01-09-18, 23:23
Please enough with this 'non-pro' fantasy talk. How is she not a "pro" when she had sex with your for money? What do you think is the threshold (I. E. Shags per day) that in your mind makes a girl pro versus non pro? It is utter nonsense and nothing more than a branding gimmick to suck more money out of you under the label of 'non pro'. She is as equally a sex worker as any other girl accepting money in return for sex. It is that simple -rest is your fantasy for the price you are willing to pony up for it.

As for Jockey and his girls -they are mostly chubby with photo-shopped pictures and nothing to write home about as far as the looks go. With little flair and Spanish skills, you can get a real 'non pro' in regular pick up clubs, bars, schools and cafes. But in the end, she will cost you money too with the wining and dining and possibly shopping.

What Jockey offers is a home delivery service with a pro girl at the high price point, which to some is an attractive option. How funny that probably the same girl you shagged with right now as we speak is shagging another guy in his hotel room and naive dude is thinking to himself 'oh god how lucky I am fucking this non-pro!

As non-pros, do not expect impersonal, mechanical PSE service. I found that spending some time getting to know them, being polite and appreciative went a long way. I have the feeling that if a guy was rude, rough, or demanding they wouldn't put up with it, as they shouldn't. In then end I was able to spend some time with some genuine, sweet local girls, get to know them and their lives. It was a wonderful experience. Thanks again Jockey.

Mr Enternational
01-10-18, 00:44
Please enough with this 'non-pro' fantasy talk. How is she not a "pro" when she had sex with your for money? What do you think is the threshold (I. E. Shags per day) that in your mind makes a girl pro versus non pro?Uhhh. I think he meant semi-pro. LOL.

XXL
01-10-18, 11:47
Easy, if she insists on a condom she's a pro.

Bareback = minimal condition for non pro relationship.

Debate settled.

Jockey16
01-10-18, 20:26
Hi Frankfurt.

Thank you for the your opinion, since it should help those planing to visit Lima make an informed decision based on related experiences related here. After all, this is one of the forum's goals. Let's stipulate from the go, that P4 P is prostitution so in that regard, my friends are semi pro.

Now, allow me to offer additional insight into your observations and establish some differences.

1. What do you think is the threshold (I. E. Shags per day) that in your mind makes a girl pro versus non pro?

PRO: As many as they can get during their available time.

MY FRIENDS: Only when they need money and they call me. Many times when an ISG monger asks me to introduce him a friend, I have to make some calls and intice one of them to go out. Not always successful.

2. "It is utter nonsense and nothing more than a branding gimmick to suck more money out of you under the label of 'non pro' ".

PRO: Advertise their services on many mediums, Craiglist, internet (nenasdeperu, placeresdeperu) for exactly 60 min for 120 dls or more.

MY FRIENDS: Don't advertise at all and will see you for 90 for less than that and if you click, they may even accompany for a dinner.

3. "you can get a real 'non pro' in regular pick up clubs, bars, schools and cafes. ".

Well said, and indeed will cost you a lot more and they may latch on you to the point you won't have any free time left. I also ask, how many time do they do that?

4. "What Jockey offers is a home delivery service with a pro girl at the high price point, ".

Wrong my fiend. My friends are not pros by any definition.

Additional differences:

PRO:

1. Live in a rented apartment, specially Colombians and Venezuelans who come to Lima for 2 or 3 months to exclusibly offer their services 24 hrs / day.

2. Have 2 cel phones, one for the business and a personal one.

3. May do it without a condom for an additional cost.

4. Have to extrictly manage their time so they may be looking at their watch constanlty since the next customer may be waiting his turn.

5. Incapable to offer GFE.

6. May have STD so she will need to use condom but some may not care.

MY FRIENDS:

1. Live with their parents and will go out only when they need money.

2. Have a basic smart phone.

3. Will always do it with a condom. Suggest you demand it, however this is a very personal choice.

". HIV / AIDS in Peru. Cases of HIV / AIDS in Peru are considered to have reached the level of a concentrated epidemic. . Among Peru's reported cases of HIV / AIDS, 77 percent are in Lima and Callao the capital city area (United Nations General Assembly Special Session report, 2010). . ".

4. Can only go out after classes and usually in the afternoon for approximately 90 min.

5. Usually GFE.

6. They will use condoms.

Lima offers many choices, Trocadero and Cucardas for 20 min a total of 20 dls approx, for the budget minded monger all the way to a 200 - 300 hundred dls places for a short time.

It appears that those who have met some of my friends are those who don't have the time to look for company, want a GFE with someone who does not do this all day despite the fact that a few may be not have a surgically sculptured body.

Life is short and full of choices my friend. Enjoy it!

Later.

Please enough with this 'non-pro' fantasy talk. How is she not a "pro" when she had sex with your for money? What do you think is the threshold (I. E. Shags per day) that in your mind makes a girl pro versus non pro? It is utter nonsense and nothing more than a branding gimmick to suck more money out of you under the label of 'non pro'. She is as equally a sex worker as any other girl accepting money in return for sex. It is that simple -rest is your fantasy for the price you are willing to pony up for it.

As for Jockey and his girls -they are mostly chubby with photo-shopped pictures and nothing to write home about as far as the looks go. With little flair and Spanish skills, you can get a real 'non pro' in regular pick up clubs, bars, schools and cafes. But in the end, she will cost you money too with the wining and dining and possibly shopping.

What Jockey offers is a home delivery service with a pro girl at the high price point, which to some is an attractive option. How funny that probably the same girl you shagged with right now as we speak is shagging another guy in his hotel room and naive dude is thinking to himself 'oh god how lucky I am fucking this non-pro!

Jockey16
01-10-18, 23:39
Hi XXL,

As I mentioned it to Frankfurt, unprotected sex is a personal choice.

Allow me to share a recent story.

Recently, an ISG member met one of my friends and in a short review I always ask from from sides to insure that what was agreed took place, he described the experience as a pleasant one where he even tipped her. She on the other hand added a bit more information the following day.

It turns out that because of the horrible Lima traffic, she arrived late and he had already made a commitment 90 min from the agreed upon time.

Apparently there was not enough time to consume the deed but still he was generous enough to recognize the effort and the situation.

Rare and generous attitude rarely found in experienced and budgeted mongers.

She proceeded to tell me that she went out with some girlfriends but was bothered with what had happened so she returned late at night after he had returned from his dinner engagement and consumed the deed at no additional cost.

Rare and generous attitude rarely found in PROs.

Behave as a gentleman and you'll be treated as such. Be an asshole or a cheapo and be equally rewarded. .

Later.

Easy, if she insists on a condom she's a pro.

Bareback = minimal condition for non pro relationship.

Debate settled.

BootyBandit84
01-11-18, 02:35
I want to say that Jockey is an awesome guy. I was in Lima in September and met several girls both on my own and with Jockey's help. I met a young 19 yrl Perbian hottie that I contacted via Tinder. She was young, hot and tight. She was cheap too as it only cost me a few drinks and a pretty cheap meal. She stayed the night and I banged her again in the morning. Only down side was she wasn't very enthusiastic in bed but I really can't complain since I spent less than 50 $ on her. Tried Tinder my entire stay but no other hookups. Just several flakes.

Now I had contacted Jockey before my arrival and had set up to meet two of his friends. Met the first one, miss are in the afternoon of my second day in Lima. She was punctual and fun. Definitely the most enthusiast session of my entire trip. She spent well over 90 minuets with me so I made sure to tip her. Definitely worth meeting.

3rd day in the morning / early afternoon I met a girl I contacted on Seeking Arrangement. Definitely the hottest girl I had this trip and the most expensive too. Wanted 200 dollars an hour originally which made me laugh. Settled for 200 $ for 2 hrs which ended up more like 2.5 hrs. Definitely hot near model status but again didn't really get into the sex. Not sure I would recommend her to anyone since she was really mechanical.

Later that day I met Jockeys friend miss J. She was short lite skin and spoke fluent English. I'm Hispanic and fluent in Spanish but for those who would like to be able to communicate with no problem she is perfect. The service was excellent and very passionate. Not a clock watcher at all, spent plenty of time making sure I was very satisfied. I was happy to pay her and give her a nice tip. If I go back to Lima this year I'll definitely try to repeat with her.

My last day I was busy early in the day but managed to make time to meet an escort off photokine named Lucero. She was tall blonde with white skin and nice curves. 300 soles per hour but it was with bbj and anal included so I was happy to pay it. She was far more skilled than Tinder girl and had a better attitude than SA girl. Still I definitely enjoyed my time with both of Jockeys friends far better so I thank him for making the introductions. I didn't try the bar scene so can't comment on it. Overall there is plenty of ways to find someone to spend time with in Lima. I hope to visit again this year.

Jockey16
01-11-18, 18:30
Hi Bandit,

Thank you for the kind words, for the way you treated my friends and that you are a happy camper.

I believe you have enjoyed the various options available in Lima that we have been discussing.

That is the talent, behavior and cost.

Return soon my friend.

Later.

I want to say that Jockey is an awesome guy. I was in Lima in September and met several girls both on my own and with Jockey's help. I met a young 19 yrl Perbian hottie that I contacted via Tinder. She was young, hot and tight. She was cheap too as it only cost me a few drinks and a pretty cheap meal. She stayed the night and I banged her again in the morning. Only down side was she wasn't very enthusiastic in bed but I really can't complain since I spent less than 50 $ on her. Tried Tinder my entire stay but no other hookups. Just several flakes.

Now I had contacted Jockey before my arrival and had set up to meet two of his friends. Met the first one, miss are in the afternoon of my second day in Lima. She was punctual and fun. Definitely the most enthusiast session of my entire trip. She spent well over 90 minuets with me so I made sure to tip her. Definitely worth meeting.

3rd day in the morning / early afternoon I met a girl I contacted on Seeking Arrangement. Definitely the hottest girl I had this trip and the most expensive too. Wanted 200 dollars an hour originally which made me laugh. Settled for 200 $ for 2 hrs which ended up more like 2.5 hrs. Definitely hot near model status but again didn't really get into the sex. Not sure I would recommend her to anyone since she was really mechanical.

Later that day I met Jockeys friend miss J. She was short lite skin and spoke fluent English. I'm Hispanic and fluent in Spanish but for those who would like to be able to communicate with no problem she is perfect. The service was excellent and very passionate. Not a clock watcher at all, spent plenty of time making sure I was very satisfied. I was happy to pay her and give her a nice tip. If I go back to Lima this year I'll definitely try to repeat with her.

My last day I was busy early in the day but managed to make time to meet an escort off photokine named Lucero. She was tall blonde with white skin and nice curves. 300 soles per hour but it was with bbj and anal included so I was happy to pay it. She was far more skilled than Tinder girl and had a better attitude than SA girl. Still I definitely enjoyed my time with both of Jockeys friends far better so I thank him for making the introductions. I didn't try the bar scene so can't comment on it. Overall there is plenty of ways to find someone to spend time with in Lima. I hope to visit again this year.

Jensi
01-19-18, 23:23
Hello buddies,

I am a new member here, I am German and will travel next Thursday to Lima. I was three times in Chile, but Peru I don't know at all. So I need some advice movement therapy related.

I decided to travel only a month ago and I will be there six weeks. I have a Peruvian friend who also wants to spend her holidays there, but I don't know how much time I want to spend with her. If you want to do something, you can send a message.

Regards Jensi.

Hi Bandit,

Thank you for the kind words, for the way you treated my friends and that you are a happy camper.

I believe you have enjoyed the various options available in Lima that we have been discussing.

That is the talent, behavior and cost.

Return soon my friend.

Later.

World Jockey
01-27-18, 23:50
Now this is a great businessman. He takes even the most brutal criticism with a smile and keeps it moving. You sir should run for potus LOL.

Hi Frankfurt.

Thank you for the your opinion, since it should help those planing to visit Lima make an informed decision based on related experiences related here. After all, this is one of the forum's goals. Let's stipulate from the go, that P4 P is prostitution so in that regard, my friends are semi pro......

Jockey16
01-28-18, 06:45
Hi World,

I take that as a compliment, thank you, however this is not my business.

It is illegal to profit from introducing girls for money. Fortunately, I don't need to make any money from this even though if is often offered.

Besides if I needed it, it wouldn't make business sense to risk so much for so little, which would be a commission from what little they would make.

With the rampant corruption reported in Per, you'll be in incredible trouble if you ever get trapped in the Judicial system. Take David's case for example.

I like to meet people and in the case of these girls, getting to know them closely, enjoy their eager-to-please grateful energy (Not a freebee) and seeing how you can make a bit of difference in their daily struggle to better themselves in a very challenging environment.

Later.

Now this is a great businessman. He takes even the most brutal criticism with a smile and keeps it moving. You sir should run for potus LOL.

Kalimanregio
01-29-18, 11:01
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Joeee14
02-01-18, 00:23
Hello guys,

I have been in this "Club", in German we call this "Laufhaus" Monday a week ago, for the first time.

A friend of mine took me by his car there.

The district is gloomy, so better go there by taxi or by your own car. I would not recommend to go there by public transportation (or by foot).

There is one big parking lot directly in front of the club. You pay approx 2 € per hour and it seems to be very safe.

The Club is popular, so there is a lot of action on this street. A lot of security staff, taxis, clients etc.

Entrance: 10 €.

You have to leave your mobile phone on the entrance (I did not take any mobile phone with me).

There are two floors and every floor has a bar and tables where you can spend time with your buddies.

In every floor there are plenty of girls.

Mostly these girls are from Ecuador and Colombia and mostly look gorgeous.

I would sleep with the half of the staff if I could afford this.

The atmosphere was relaxed and friendly. The girls were talkative to me.

All girls cost 80 soles, (24€) for one time sex.

My buddy told me anxl costs 150 Soles but not all girls perform this.

(The prices seems to be standardized for all girls).

I found a cutie from Ecuador and went inside for 80 Soles. Every girl has a tiny room with bed.

She was 21 years old, she had pretty face and nice slim body. She had a nice attitude while performing sex.

In my opinion the club is safe and the girls are pretty.

You do not need big spanish language skills to have success in Las Cucardas.

Have fun,

J.

LatinBro
02-01-18, 16:31
Hi,

I contacted Jockey16 in Lima and he gave good advice.

Miss A. Was very sweet and bonita chica, very pleased with the experience, small girl with the perfect dimensions and good attitude, thanks Jockey16.

LatinBro
02-01-18, 23:25
I had the pleasure to met miss A. Sweet and pretty Latina, student, easygoing. Was a good experience, thanks Jockey16.

HarvestBoi
02-02-18, 07:15
My experience with Peruvian girls was the similar to what J16 is talking about. Very sweet, the most GFE I've ever encountered. Has anyone heard what happed with David? I don't know what happened there but the girls I know who knew him spoke about him with a respect bordering on affection. He didn't exploit anybody I knew.

Mr Enternational
02-02-18, 07:27
My experience with Peruvian girls was the similar to what J16 is talking about. Very sweet, the most GFE I've ever encountered. Has anyone heard what happed with David? I don't know what happened there but the girls I know who knew him spoke about him with a respect bordering on affection. He didn't exploit anybody I knew.If you read the forum you will see that a couple of months ago someone mentioned what is current with his situation.

Jack Jericho
02-14-18, 18:10
Last New Year (01-01-18), in the Travel Announcements thread, there was a "Happy new year 18! - Looking forward to seeing you." post (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2860-Travel-Announcements-Only-(No-questions-or-comments-please)&p=2123633&viewfull=1#post2123633) by a user called SexyGirls. I got curious, contacted her and arranged a meeting.

She was a nice 5'2" skinny girl in her mid twenties who did everything expected from her in a very competent way and, to boost, she offered to contact me with a friend of hers called Steff.

Steff turned out to be a slightly bustier and not-so-skinny version of the same (similar height, similar age). A very nice sweet girl with basic English skills, will offer GFE, DFK, BBBJ, even DATY if you want. Will also allow CIM and do Anal if previously agreed (She offered, I didn't take the offer since those are not among my preferences). A very satisfactory experience all in all, I'd just wish she was taller but, hey, Peruvian girls are not tall as a general rule.

SexyGirls you can contact directly here at the forum, just PM her. If you want to contact Steff just PM me here and I will gladly contact you with her.

Here some pics of Steff that she sent me via WhatsApp when I first contacted her (She is okay With my sharing them here).

Mr Enternational
02-15-18, 05:55
Here some pics of Steff that she sent me via WhatsApp when I first contacted her (She is okay With my sharing them here).In order not to waste neither my nor her time, how about sharing some prices as well.

The Tall Man
02-15-18, 18:01
Last New Year (01-01-18), in the Travel Announcements thread, there was a "Happy new year 18! - Looking forward to seeing you." post (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2860-Travel-Announcements-Only-(No-questions-or-comments-please)&p=2123633&viewfull=1#post2123633) by a user called SexyGirls. I got curious, contacted her and arranged a meeting.

She was a nice 5'2" skinny girl in her mid twenties who did everything expected from her in a very competent way and, to boost, she offered to contact me with a friend of hers called Steff.

Steff turned out to be a slightly bustier and not-so-skinny version of the same (similar height, similar age). A very nice sweet girl with basic English skills, will offer GFE, DFK, BBBJ, even DATY if you want. Will also allow CIM and do Anal if previously agreed (She offered, I didn't take the offer since those are not among my preferences). A very satisfactory experience all in all, I'd just wish she was taller but, hey, Peruvian girls are not tall as a general rule.

SexyGirls you can contact directly here at the forum, just PM her. If you want to contact Steff just PM me here and I will gladly contact you with her.

Here some pics of Steff that she sent me via WhatsApp when I first contacted her (She is okay With my sharing them here).Good post and like the photos, question what is the going rate in Lima for ST and LT?

TTM.

Jack Jericho
02-15-18, 20:45
Good post and like the photos, question what is the going rate in Lima for ST and LT?

TTM.Well.

English is not my native language so you'll have to explain me what ST and LT stand for.

Run Mann
02-15-18, 21:13
Well.

English is not my native language so you'll have to explain me what ST and LT stand for.ST=Short time.

LT=Long time.

Jack Jericho
02-15-18, 22:51
Good post and like the photos, question what is the going rate in Lima for ST and LT?

TTM.
Well.

English is not my native language so you'll have to explain me what ST and LT stand for.
ST=Short time.

LT=Long time.Oh! Now that you say it. It was rather obvious.

I'm afraid I'm not the better qualified guy here to answer that, me being a peruvian family guy living in Lima; therefore LT (probably meaning overnight) is not for me and I don't know the going rates.

ST varies largely depending on a lot of factors, the girl itself (age, looks, etc.), the location (girls in Comas are far cheaper than girls in Miraflores), whether they charge you by the hour or for the entire date, whether it is an incall or an outcall or a girl you pick-up somewhere close to her place and take with you to a hotel, the exclusiveness (girls that take one or two clients a week charge a lot more than girls who take several clients a day), Etc. Etc. Etc.

I, myself, usually date girls in the 20-30 yo range and in the S /.200 - S /.400 (US $60-US $120) range. I pay for the date, not by the hour, and spend between 1 and 3 hrs with the girl. Most often I pick them up somewhere close to their place (or university or work) and take them to a hotel with room service and jacuzzi. I also prefer non-pro girls that only date guys introduced to them by one of their friends; these girls tend to be a lot more work than regular working girls and also tend to be more expensive and more complicated regarding their time availability, but also offer a more satisfactory experience.

There are girls available in a very wide range of price and quality. You can go to a brothel for a S /.80 (US $25) 15 min fuck, or you can call a contact who will get you a "known in TV" pageant model singer or dancer for as much as US $1,200 if you like to throw away money. There are girls for every pocket.

If I were a tourist in Lima with little time and little command of the languaje. I'd just write Jockey16. He knows sweet young pretty girls in what I consider the best price range (around US $100 per date), which is where I believe you get the best pay-off for your money. Cheaper girls are usually not worth even the little money they charge, more expensive girls are usually a waste of time and money.

MissK
02-19-18, 19:34
Hi guys,

I did not post anything here for a long time but I'm still available for dates, parties, Lima sightseeing and short trips to other places in Peru. I've also got several pretty girlfriends who would love to date a foreigner. As always, all kinds of combinations are possible. Just send me a PM and let me know about your fantasies. If you are going to be in Lima soon, why not contact me?

Namoi
02-19-18, 20:59
Oh! Now that you say it. It was rather obvious.

I'm afraid I'm not the better qualified guy here to answer that, me being a peruvian family guy living in Lima; therefore LT (probably meaning overnight) is not for me and I don't know the going rates.

ST varies largely depending on a lot of factors, the girl itself (age, looks, etc.), the location (girls in Comas are far cheaper than girls in Miraflores), whether they charge you by the hour or for the entire date, whether it is an incall or an outcall or a girl you pick-up somewhere close to her place and take with you to a hotel, the exclusiveness (girls that take one or two clients a week charge a lot more than girls who take several clients a day), Etc. Etc. Etc.

I, myself, usually date girls in the 20-30 yo range and in the S /.200 - S /.400 (US $60-US $120) range. I pay for the date, not by the hour, and spend between 1 and 3 hrs with the girl. Most often I pick them up somewhere close to their place (or university or work) and take them to a hotel with room service and jacuzzi. I also prefer non-pro girls that only date guys introduced to them by one of their friends; these girls tend to be a lot more work than regular working girls and also tend to be more expensive and more complicated regarding their time availability, but also offer a more satisfactory experience..JJ,

Thanks for the informative post, sure does put into perspective the wide range of options in Lima. Although I have limited experience in Lima, I'd say your thoughts are spot on. Bottom line is that there is something for everyone out there. And patience helps when dealing with some of these girls.

LeeDavid5664
02-21-18, 22:11
Hi,

I recently joined the international board. I plan on coming to Peru in a couple of months and wanted to send you a private message. I guess maybe as a new member I'm not allowed to yet. I will keep trying as I would really love to meet some of your friends. I hope to make your acquaintance. Thanks.

Lee David 45664.

Jockey16
02-22-18, 04:55
Hi Lee,

It will be my pleasure, however you must pay Jackson the $20 registraron fee before you can send / receive any personal messages.

Congrats on your good planing ahead.

Later.

Hi,
I recently joined the international board. I plan on coming to Peru in a couple of months and wanted to send you a private message. I guess maybe as a new member I'm not allowed to yet. I will keep trying as I would really love to meet some of your friends. I hope to make your acquaintance. Thanks.

Lee David 45664.

Hi,

Lee David 45664.

World Travel 69
02-22-18, 05:14
You are complaining about paying $20 for over 120 posts you have about getting free information on where to get laid?

Here is one for you it is $500 in Nevada.

Do you think a cop would give free info on where to get laid in the US?

Hi Lee,

It will be my pleasure, however you must pay Jackson the $20 registraron fee before you can send / receive any personal messages.

Congrats on your good planing ahead.

Later.

Jockey16
02-22-18, 21:41
You may have written 1919 posts but apparently you don't READ too well!

Who is complaining? About what?

Who cares how much it is in Nevada?

And something about a cop?

Bad trip? Drunk? Or just a need for attention saying you have something worthwhile to say?

Later.

You are complaining about paying $20 for over 120 posts you have about getting free information on where to get laid?

Here is one for you it is $500 in Nevada.

Do you think a cop would give free info on where to get laid in the US?

Dickhead
02-22-18, 22:48
Yes, WT gets rather confused at times, and apparently thought Jockey was complaining about paying the membership fee, whereas he was actually just advising a PP that it needed to be paid. Soon we will be taking up a collection for WT to buy him Depends and similar necessities that would allow him to continue to post irrelevant bullshit, inaccurate prices, and outdated maps as he has been doing for most of the almost twenty years that he and I have been posting on this forum. I think he may have posted something about pussy four or five times in those twenty years. That would probably be reflective of how much pussy he actually ever gets.

World Travel 69
02-23-18, 00:06
Yes, I read toooo fast.

You may have written 1919 posts but apparently you don't READ too well!

Who is complaining? About what?

Who cares how much it is in Nevada?

And something about a cop?

Bad trip? Drunk? Or just a need for attention saying you have something worthwhile to say?

Later.

Hotrod10
02-23-18, 05:49
I am thinking of a trip to Lima. As I always do I start reading back ISG for 50 pages. This member David took up most reports for 2016. OK so he is in the pokie so lets move on. I am not getting a lot of useful info from this site. This will be my third time to LIM but my first two trips were for business or I was with my wife. So can anyone recommend a brothel that has showers. I have read so many reports that my head is spinning. I am just looking for a nice brothel that has decent rooms and has showers. I always like to clean out her bugger before I DATY.

Jockey16
02-23-18, 20:11
Hi Hotrod,

May I remind you that this site is designed to share important information so that those who plan to travel to a particular country may have some intel before getting there.

In most of your posts you describe all the "Research" you do but very little about any contribution you have made to help others in this en devour.

The demanding tone of your post describes how annoyed you may be by not having at your fingertips whatever information "you need" without having read what others have contributed already specially in the "Reports of distinction" Area.

I suspect in this case you may not get much response recommending you a brothel where you can stick your tongue in a chica who works at a brothel despite how many times you may wash her "bugger" or your tongue.

Later.

I am thinking of a trip to Lima. As I always do I start reading back ISG for 50 pages. This member David took up most reports for 2016. OK so he is in the pokie so lets move on. I am not getting a lot of useful info from this site. This will be my third time to LIM but my first two trips were for business or I was with my wife. So can anyone recommend a brothel that has showers. I have read so many reports that my head is spinning. I am just looking for a nice brothel that has decent rooms and has showers. I always like to clean out her bugger before I DATY.

World Travel 69
02-24-18, 16:20
Yes, some of the prices are old. They are still a good guide.

I depend on the mongers to post the latest information, so I can keep them updated.

But, now that my retirement money is running out, I don't travel as much as you do.

Since you are working and traveling you should take over the Maps and Lists?

I have over 1000 requests for the Medellin Map, since it was deleted by the original poster.

Some guys find them useful.

Yes, it has been a long time since you and I were in the same Casa and the same time in Buenos Aires.

Those were good days my friend.

But, I did have a good time in Thailand and Cambodia last year.

Yes, WT gets rather confused at times, and apparently thought Jockey was complaining about paying the membership fee, whereas he was actually just advising a PP that it needed to be paid. Soon we will be taking up a collection for WT to buy him Depends and similar necessities that would allow him to continue to post irrelevant bullshit, inaccurate prices, and outdated maps as he has been doing for most of the almost twenty years that he and I have been posting on this forum. I think he may have posted something about pussy four or five times in those twenty years. That would probably be reflective of how much pussy he actually ever gets.

Hoser66
03-01-18, 00:51
Anyone familiar with Hotel Stefano? I'm looking for a place to host company and get some sleep. Most of time will be spent with friend and his wife in apartment they are renting in Miraflores.

Trip date is mid June for 4-5 nights. Figured chica friendly hotel would be easier than apartment on my own. Any advice is appreciated.

Hotel Stefano's.

Esperanza 370, Lima 18, Peru.

Travv
03-01-18, 05:11
I don't know about Hotel Stefano but the Grand Hotel Faraona is Chica friendly and near Kennedy Park in Miraflores. Hotel clerk will make the chica show ID at the counter and then she can go to your room. If you are visiting Lima, recommend you also visit the Museo de Oro. Rooms full of Inca gold and silver.

Anyone familiar with Hotel Stefano? I'm looking for a place to host company and get some sleep. Most of time will be spent with friend and his wife in apartment they are renting in Miraflores.

Trip date is mid June for 4-5 nights. Figured chica friendly hotel would be easier than apartment on my own. Any advice is appreciated.

Hotel Stefano's.

World Travel 69
03-01-18, 15:36
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2029-Lima-Hotel-Recommendations

Hotel Stefano's.

Hoser66
03-01-18, 16:43
I don't know about Hotel Stefano but the Grand Hotel Faraona is Chica friendly and near Kennedy Park in Miraflores. Hotel clerk will make the chica show ID at the counter and then she can go to your room. If you are visiting Lima, recommend you also visit the Museo de Oro. Rooms full of Inca gold and silver.Travv,

Thank you for the hotel recommendation. I'll be sure to check out the Museo de Oro. Looking forward to posting a trip report myself rather than just reading and dreaming.

Hoser.

Hoser66
03-01-18, 16:45
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2029-Lima-Hotel-RecommendationsPerfect! Thanks.

Anguie
03-02-18, 17:40
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Mahal
03-04-18, 10:25
Hi Jockey16, trying to PM you, getting this error "Jockey16 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. " Can you please clear your Inbox? Thanks. M.

Jockey16
03-04-18, 16:59
Done!!

Thanks for letting me know.

Later.

Hi Jockey16, trying to PM you, getting this error "Jockey16 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. " Can you please clear your Inbox? Thanks. M.

Jensi
03-05-18, 20:58
I am in Lima for 3 days. Is somebody here who also wants to know El Trochadero?

Anguie
03-06-18, 22:27
Returned from my trip after a long time in Lima again.

TomJackin
03-08-18, 22:13
Returned from my trip after a long time in Lima again.So, do you have something to report? Or just taking up web space?

Joeee14
03-09-18, 16:21
I am thinking of a trip to Lima. As I always do I start reading back ISG for 50 pages. This member David took up most reports for 2016. OK so he is in the pokie so lets move on. I am not getting a lot of useful info from this site. This will be my third time to LIM but my first two trips were for business or I was with my wife. So can anyone recommend a brothel that has showers. I have read so many reports that my head is spinning. I am just looking for a nice brothel that has decent rooms and has showers. I always like to clean out her bugger before I DATY.Just go to Cucardas.

It is safe and clean, and the girls are nice.

Jockey16
03-12-18, 06:27
Hi Folks,

Summer is almost gone in Lima but still hot!

Meet Miss K.

Jensi
03-14-18, 11:29

Here some pics of Steff that she sent me via WhatsApp when I first contacted her (She is okay With my sharing them here).I was in Peru for six weeks and twice had the pleasure of having sex with Steff. She is twenty-five years old, very pretty and has an impressive bust size. She was very nice and arranging the meeting was straightforward. I was surprised that she kisses like a girlfriend without extra money. She kisses very well and extensively. Blowjob and intercourse were good too. She takes 250 soles for an hour. If you are interested, I can make contact. Do not miss that!

Jack Jericho
03-14-18, 20:44
I am thinking of a trip to Lima. As I always do I start reading back ISG for 50 pages. This member David took up most reports for 2016. OK so he is in the pokie so lets move on. I am not getting a lot of useful info from this site. This will be my third time to LIM but my first two trips were for business or I was with my wife. So can anyone recommend a brothel that has showers. I have read so many reports that my head is spinning. I am just looking for a nice brothel that has decent rooms and has showers. I always like to clean out her bugger before I DATY.Sorry dude,

No brothel with showers in Lima, at least not that I know off (and I live in Lima).

If you want to wash the girl's hole before doing whatever, you only have two choices:

1. Go to a Sauna with working girls. There are plenty of choices for all budgets. A sauna girl, however, will cost you twice as much as a similar quality brothel girl. And you still have to pay for the sauna.

2. Get a callgirl, plenty of websites and girls for all budgets too, meet her at a hostal (most hostal's main busines is the P4P business and they rent rooms for 3 hours, or up to 6 hours, depending on each hostal's policy) and do whatever she and you agree to do. Again, the girl will cost you half again as much as a similar quality brothel girl. And you still have to pay for the hostal.

Good luck and.

Report!

ExtremeSkieer
03-20-18, 09:53
Hi,

Was wondering how good some of the google search results are for meeting Chica in Lima. Some sites have listings from independents and agencies. They list text numbers to talk to ladies, and can be more expensive than what I have seen listed here (usd 200-400). Are these OK way to meet ladies? Or is it better to ask for help on these boards? My trip is in 2 weeks. Thanks.

SouthEaster
03-20-18, 09:58
Quick question. Has anybody tried the newish airport shuttle service QuickLama? There is apparently a stop right outside my hotel in Miraflores. A good way to avoid the conning taxis perhaps?

SE.

Jockey16
03-20-18, 17:45
The bus takes longer since it has to stop at various hotels before it takes off to the airport.

Uber charged me 40 soles, the bus charges 10 dls = 33 soles.

The 7 soles difference, well worth it the Uber option.

Later.

Quick question. Has anybody tried the newish airport shuttle service QuickLama? There is apparently a stop right outside my hotel in Miraflores. A good way to avoid the conning taxis perhaps?

SE.

Seraph2099
03-21-18, 03:49
Does anyone have any experience with bringing chicas back to an Airbnb rental when you rent the entire unit. Do the hosts care or should I just stick with a hotel room? Looking into Airbnb options for accommodations.

Woody88
03-21-18, 13:50
I was in Peru for six weeks and twice had the pleasure of having sex with Steff. She is twenty-five years old, very pretty and has an impressive bust size. She was very nice and arranging the meeting was straightforward. I was surprised that she kisses like a girlfriend without extra money. She kisses very well and extensively. Blowjob and intercourse were good too. She takes 250 soles for an hour. If you are interested, I can make contact. Do not miss that!Will you happen to have her contact to get a hold of her?

Mr Enternational
03-21-18, 16:12
The bus takes longer since it has to stop at various hotels before it takes off to the airport.

Uber charged me 40 soles, the bus charges 10 dls = 33 soles.

The 7 soles difference, well worth it the Uber option.

Later.$10 is insane. I have never had a problem going outside at the airport or from in town and getting a taxi for 25 soles in either direction.

Jockey16
03-21-18, 16:32
Insane?

25 soles = 8 dollars.

Is 2 dollars savings worth the danger posed to someone who is not familiar with Lima and its culture?

Later.

$10 is insane. I have never had a problem going outside at the airport or from in town and getting a taxi for 25 soles in either direction.

Mr Enternational
03-21-18, 17:54
Insane?

25 soles = 8 dollars.

Is 2 dollars savings worth the danger posed to someone who is not familiar with Lima and its culture?

Later.Not sure what the culture has to do with transportation to and from the airport. But $8 for a taxi or $12 for Uber versus $10 for a bus? Yeah that is insane.

Jockey16
03-21-18, 18:24
By the culture I mean, how street-savvy one can be in Lima.

Read: http://www.countryreports.org/travel/Peru/crimes.htm.

"Taxis and Road Crime: Passengers who hail taxis on the street have been assaulted and robbed. Street taxis are not well regulated and are often used as a front by criminals to rob unsuspecting victims. The Embassy's Regional Security Officer recommends that all Embassy personnel use telephone-dispatched radio taxis or car services associated with major hotels and not hail taxis on the street. ".

It would be INSANE to risk all that for 2 dollars.

Besides, not everybody is as thrifty as you are.

Later.

Not sure what the culture has to do with transportation to and from the airport. But $8 for a taxi or $12 for Uber versus $10 for a bus? Yeah that is insane.

SouthEaster
03-22-18, 06:09
Was not my intention to start a pi--ing match over 2 bucks. I am a cheap Charlie and don't mind admitting it but I'll take "thrifty"! It is my first visit so I am looking for both safe and cheap alternatives. I arrive mid day so am not too worried about the risk aspect. I don't like haggling with taxis in any city on the planet and I am sure an experience in Lima won't change my mind! This particular company has an English website and offers an A/C bus with WiFi to my door from the airport. I have plenty of time so why NOT take them? For 15 soles. Carry on.

SE.

Jack Jericho
03-22-18, 21:44
$10 is insane. I have never had a problem going outside at the airport or from in town and getting a taxi for 25 soles in either direction.You are (or were) lucky.

I'm Peruvian and, a month ago, I left my car at the office in San Miguel (halfway between Miraflores and the Airport) and took an Uber from there to the airport for 25 soles.

Coming back from my business trip, the Taxi Green inside the airport wanted 40 soles to San Miguel. The taxis at the parking lot wanted 40 soles to San Miguel but were willing to negotiate, I wouldn't know how much because I felt offended for their asking the same as Taxi Green and, being Peruvian, having no luggage besides a small sports bag (remember it was just an overnight business trip), and not being that late in the afternoon (just 6:30 pm), I decided to find a taxi outside the airport.

I was really outraged to find out that the taxis passing by in front of the airport were asking for 40 soles to take me to San Miguel. I managed to negotiate the fee down to 30 soles but I don't think a foreigner could have done it.

Let's admit, for the record, that I'm not used to take taxis, much less negotiate fees with them, I usually drive to the airport and leave the car parked at the long-term parking lot till I come back from my business trips, so I'm not an expert in taxis. I'm just sharing my most recent experience.

Travv
03-23-18, 02:36
Be aware. The traffic going to the airport can be bad. I also was going to take the bus from the hotel but decided to play it safe by hiring a taxi who basically fought his way through back roads and cutting in line to get there early. If you are taking the bus, leave 4 to 5 hours early to ensure getting to your international flight on time. Saving 2 bucks on a taxi but missing your flight and having to buy another ticket is not fun.

Was not my intention to start a pi--ing match over 2 bucks. I am a cheap Charlie and don't mind admitting it but I'll take "thrifty"! It is my first visit so I am looking for both safe and cheap alternatives. I arrive mid day so am not too worried about the risk aspect. I don't like haggling with taxis in any city on the planet and I am sure an experience in Lima won't change my mind! This particular company has an English website and offers an A/C bus with WiFi to my door from the airport. I have plenty of time so why NOT take them? For 15 soles. Carry on.

SE.

SouthEaster
03-23-18, 06:32
Guys,

For the record, I thought I was clear that I am arriving from the airport so no worries about missing a flight or having to buy another ticket. And JJ's post about taxis pretty much speaks for itself and is exactly the situation I wish to avoid. I will try the bus and let you all know for future reference.

SE.

Seraph2099
03-23-18, 06:36
Even with a taxi make sure you give yourself extra time to get there. I made that mistake and missed my flight due to the awful Lima traffic.

Be aware. The traffic going to the airport can be bad. I also was going to take the bus from the hotel but decided to play it safe by hiring a taxi who basically fought his way through back roads and cutting in line to get there early. If you are taking the bus, leave 4 to 5 hours early to ensure getting to your international flight on time. Saving 2 bucks on a taxi but missing your flight and having to buy another ticket is not fun.

Chester1969
03-23-18, 18:15
I've been travelling around southern South America for the past three weeks and haven't been able to post regarding my experiences with Jockey's friends.

Prior to heading south, I read through lots of posts on this forum -- it had been many years since I had been in Peru and it seemed like contacting Jockey with be the easiest way to have an enjoyable time during my two days in Lima. So I paid the fee, sent him a PM, and after a short while (to upload Whatsapp) we began exchanging messages via that app. I indicated my preference for a slim spinner and he suggested that a couple of his friends might be available. A few days before arriving in Lima I had things set up with Miss J for the first day with a possibility for Miss M for the second. Jockey said that both with probably be afternoon only, so I adjusted my plans with that in mind. A friend had made reservations for me at a hotel in Miraflores with he said was "chica friendly" and, in fact, I had no problems with hotel staff, and no extra charge since my reservation was for a suite for two people. Since I don't sleep well on planes (and my flight was delayed for over an hour out of Dallas), I was tired when I finally got to Miraflores, and had to wait a couple of hours before the room was available- time that I used for lunch and a stop at a super market for a bottle of rum, pepsis, and some snacks. Then time for a siesta and shower before Miss J was supposed to show up.

Chester1969
03-23-18, 18:41
Miss J was supposed to come to my hotel at 6:00 pm, but late in the afternoon she messaged via Whatsapp that she could not make it until 6:30. Around 6:40 she messaged that she was on the way, so I headed to the hotel lobby to greet her. More messages about how bad the traffic was- she finally arrived closer to 7:00 pm. Once in my suite, we shared a Cuba Libre and a piece of chocolate candy (I gave her the whole box to take home) and talked for over a half hour, getting to know each other. One thing- she speaks excellent English.I have lived in Mexico and can easily get by in Spanish, so we ended up going back in forth in both languages. As she relaxed, our conversation got more intimate and we started kissing and touching all over. I suggested switching to the bed she stripped to bra and panties while I undressed completely. Jockey had said that she had a nice body that I would like petite spinner. Her bra was padded and I couldn't tell much about her breasts, but her thong didn't cover much and she was letting me touch all over. We kissed and fondled each other- after about fifteen minutes of that she said "Can I trust you?" I wasn't sure what she meant or why she was asking that but I answered "Yes" - with that she dove down and started one of the best BBBJs that I have ever had- all in the mouth, just the tip with light kisses, sucking on balls, etc. Etc. I was in heaven. I don't remember when but sometime in there the bra had come off- nice perky tits, hard nipples, 32 B or A- not a handful but more than a mouthful. While she sucked on my cock I moved her around so that I could finger her pussy- then I asked her if I could trust her- she said yes so I figured that she was good for oral as well and got her to put her knees around my head- and began eating. Absolutely delightful-best tasting pussy ever. I had to focus on what I was doing to keep from blowing my load while she sucked away. I don't know how long that lasted but it seemed like hours -- I finally suggested that she move forward to ride my cock. She said no. I was too big and so she wanted to start in doggy. Suffice to say that we tried various poses, doggy, missionary, cowgirl, ending again with doggy. Happy ending for me and I think for her- if she didn't come, she is an Academy Award actress. She got really wet during the whole act- no need for lube with her.

After she cleaned up a bit, I had her put on a baby doll outfit for a couple of photos- then gave her a Victoria Secrets thong as a parting gift, plus a few soles for the taxi home. It was a bit after 9:15 when I took her down to the lobby, so over two hours in total. On her ride home she sent a "Sweet Dreams" message via Whatsapp. I then slept very well- totally exhausted. Jockey later texted me and suggested something about blue pills. I had them with me but had forgotten to take one, all the above was without chemical assistance!

Chester1969
03-23-18, 18:53
Jockey had arranged for Miss M to join me the second afternoon that I was in Lima, after an exchange of Whatspp messages, she agreed to meet me at 3:00 pm, after her university classes. She messaged me once she was on her way, but said that it would be more like 3:20. More messages- I finally met her in the lobby around 3:30. Another cute spinner- almost a twin to Miss J, with breasts slightly larger (still perky with nice hard nipples) and a great ass (Jockey said that was her best feature, and I completely agree with him). He also said that she was somewhat timid, but we got along very well (conversing only in Spanish) after a rum and coke and some small talk on the couch, she asked if she could shower because she had been at the university all day. I stripped and waited for her on the bed - she came out wearing only a towel and I suggested that she probably could lose the towel, which she did and joined me on the bed. We proceeded with lots of foreplay and then a number of different positions - ending with a great view of that ass in doggy while I came. Everything properly covered. We then shared a shower (her second) and she posed for photos with two new thongs - she left after about two hours with candy, new panties, and taxi money as going-away gifts. If I ever get back to Lima, I will certainly try to repeat with her - a real GFE experience.

Chester1969
03-23-18, 19:11
Jockey had arranged for Miss J to repeat my second evening (that was before the afternoon with Miss M was set up).

Before leaving the night before, Miss J agreed to come over around 9:00 pm, which gave me only a bit more than three hours between dates. I went out for an early dinner, stopped at a market for more snacks and pepsis, and then had time only for a shower and a short nap before she was supposed to get to the hotel. I figured that she would be late again, but in fact the front desk called a few minutes before nine that she was on her way up to the suite. After welcoming kisses, we headed to the couch for drinks and snacks- we actually talked for about an hour- at one point she told me that she had never had a rum and coke before but liked it, so I refilled for both of us. Much time on the couch was spent kissing and fondling. I had worried about handling two girls in one afternoon, so had taken a blue pill prior to Miss M's arrival, and was a bit worried about the combination- but had no negative effects. I finally asked if she would like a massage, she stripped and I rubbed oil on her all over her back, from head to toe. Then she did the same to me, then I turned over for another nice BBBJ, followed by multiple positions (covered) to a happy ending. We then lay together for about another hour- after cleaning up and quick photos, she left just before midnight- almost three hours. Again she left with new panties, taxi money, and the remains of the fifth of rum.

In sum- Jockey arranged for two of his friends to meet me, we met, we enjoyed mutual pleasures, and we parted happy. I am already trying to figure out how to get back to Lima and spend more time with Miss J -- absolutely one of the best partners I have ever spent time with. I didn't see much of Lima, but did meet two wonderful young ladies, thanks to Jockey. I know that there have been debates on this forum regarding whether his friends are pros, semi-pros, or what. To me, neither gave off the vibe of a hardened pro who was only in it for a quick fuck and run with the money. Both took their time to get to know me, did everything that I wanted to do, and came across as a passionate girlfriend. The money that I paid was not much more than what I might have spent on a date or two, dinner, movie, or whatever before getting into their pants. Nothing seemed faked. Two thumbs up to Jockey, Miss M, and especially Miss J.

Pinche Gringo
03-23-18, 22:24
I will be flying through Lima and have a 5 hour layover. Was wondering if there are any decent hospedajes near the airport to meet a lady at? One with a jacuzzi would be fun? PM me if you want.

Yes. I have RTFF.

Jockey16
03-24-18, 19:33
Hi Chester,

Thank you for the kind words and the way you treated Miss M and Miss J.

You got great reviews from them.

Clean, a gentleman and generous.

Return soon.

Later.

Jockey had arranged for Miss J to repeat my second evening (that was before the afternoon with Miss M was set up).

Before leaving the night before, Miss J agreed to come over around 9:00 pm, which gave me only a bit more than three hours between dates. I went out for an early dinner, stopped at a market for more snacks and pepsis, and then had time only for a shower and a short nap before she was supposed to get to the hotel. I figured that she would be late again, but in fact the front desk called a few minutes before nine that she was on her way up to the suite. After welcoming kisses, we headed to the couch for drinks and snacks- we actually talked for about an hour- at one point she told me that she had never had a rum and coke before but liked it, so I refilled for both of us. Much time on the couch was spent kissing and fondling. I had worried about handling two girls in one afternoon, so had taken a blue pill prior to Miss M's arrival, and was a bit worried about the combination- but had no negative effects. I finally asked if she would like a massage, she stripped and I rubbed oil on her all over her back, from head to toe. Then she did the same to me, then I turned over for another nice BBBJ, followed by multiple positions (covered) to a happy ending. We then lay together for about another hour- after cleaning up and quick photos, she left just before midnight- almost three hours. Again she left with new panties, taxi money, and the remains of the fifth of rum.

In sum- Jockey arranged for two of his friends to meet me, we met, we enjoyed mutual pleasures, and we parted happy. I am already trying to figure out how to get back to Lima and spend more time with Miss J -- absolutely one of the best partners I have ever spent time with. I didn't see much of Lima, but did meet two wonderful young ladies, thanks to Jockey. I know that there have been debates on this forum regarding whether his friends are pros, semi-pros, or what. To me, neither gave off the vibe of a hardened pro who was only in it for a quick fuck and run with the money. Both took their time to get to know me, did everything that I wanted to do, and came across as a passionate girlfriend. The money that I paid was not much more than what I might have spent on a date or two, dinner, movie, or whatever before getting into their pants. Nothing seemed faked. Two thumbs up to Jockey, Miss M, and especially Miss J.

Jockey16
03-31-18, 17:20
Hi Folks,

This friend, Miss G, has decided to make new friends for a short time after staying away for long time.

She is one of the few friends I know who genuinely loves and enjoys sex.

Did anyone say threesome? She'll leave you exhausted.

So friends. Beware!

Later.

Jack Jericho
04-02-18, 17:28
I will be flying through Lima and have a 5 hour layover. Was wondering if there are any decent hospedajes near the airport to meet a lady at? One with a jacuzzi would be fun? PM me if you want.

Yes. I have RTFF.I did answer your post at the Lima - Hotel Recomendations (====="http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2029-Lima-Hotel-Recommendations&p=2159734&viewfull=1#post2159734") thread, though I don't know if I did it in time to be useful.

Still I believe the info could be useful for other forists so here is the link for my post: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2029-Lima-Hotel-Recommendations&p=2159734&viewfull=1#post2159734.