PDA

View Full Version : Other Areas

Admin
05-14-02, 04:40
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Johan007
06-01-02, 10:39
Hey Nibu.

I have more info...as my peruvian friend has a SON and he is a biologist and spended several MONTHS in that city to research.

IF he knows something on the girl scene there I don't know....

IF we hook up in Lima ask me about it...I will ask my friend for more details IF I am in Lima.

OK???

CU

Johan.

Johan007
06-07-02, 18:53
Huy dudes,

OK I was also in callao as on my way from the airport to my hotel..but <I tell ye ye better NOT got there at nite alone!!!!
Changes are pretty great that you get fucked up by some robbers or little kids they call PIRANJAS.....they come with 15-20 and rob you. you can hit one or two but then it{s allready too late and the steal your wallet....
They are a real plague for westerneres In Lima area{s that are not so good..like calllao and chicorillas....DAMN.

Yeah...the jungle gurlz are considered very HOT!!!Like to try one out myself...but my new gurl is pretty jealous and is asking me like crazy if I know other chichas here,,,

YEAH RIGHT!!

Johan.

Enricos
06-22-02, 21:06
Riots in Southern Peru, whats that about?

Member #4351
10-22-02, 19:12
Hey Nibu...think twice about that marriage stuff...seriously. You're too young!!

Member #4351
10-23-02, 20:48
Nibu...I said I'd go with you. If you can type on a computer you can dial a phone number. Anyway, it's on San Pablo (that´s why it's called Hotel San Pablo) About a block from Aviación on the side of the cerro. A couple of blocks from Gamarra. Its on the left hand side (the market is on the right) It's a door with stairs. Like I said before, if you want to go let me know. Haven't been there for more than a year. It goes from around 6 in the morning to 1 in the afternoon. After that they stop paying protection to the gangs in the area so its not safe. Have fun in the rain in Huaraz.

Member #4351
10-25-02, 15:39
OK Nibu....I'll answer your questions:

One question where the Hell do you park your car there?

I parked outside the entrance...but its usually full of ambulantes selling something.

Does the security watch your car too?

There´s always somebody to watch your car. Nothing ever happened like I told you before and you avoid having to walk around the area looking for a taxi.

Ok Back to the San Pablo brothel Is it actually open 24 hours 7 days a week.

No, from 6 or 7 in the morning till 1 in the afternoon.

Is it run by the city of Lima or Illegal????

Illegal.

The two places in Callao are Legal and Those sluts have to get tested all the time. What about the San Pablo?

Not that I know, but some work in the San Pable in the morning an the troc at night.

How long has it been around for?

A very long time....years, I don't know for sure.

The Cerro You mean above Avenida San Pablo????

Yeah, the entrance is on the north side of the street.

Member #4351
10-28-02, 00:08
Ok Nibu...I've never seen anyone who writes so much on the net. Looks like you've got a lot of energy...not chemically induced I hope.

Is there an entrance to Fee To the San Pablo?

There was last time I was there. But cheap...I don't remember how much, but probably about the same as the troc.

How many dudes also enter there when the Sluts are there?

There are always sluts. There are usually quite a lot of guys walking around. But a lot of sapos....just looking.

Why Did so many Taxi drivers say Oh This Brothel is like way behind La Parada and Taxis can not enter in the street to La Parada because it is too narrow and And the Theives will steal Shit out of the outside of The Taxi.

They're right. The streets are super narrow due to all the ambulantes and market movement. And la parada is full of thieves...although in morning not so bad. I never had any trouble.

A few times I took the bus to Troc. On Ave. Argentina and the early evening walked in at night way down the dirt path to enter Trocadero yes all alone So How Much more Crazy Can The San Pablo then be for me?

La parada is a lot more dangerous that the road to the troc.

Yeh We can go with a buddy of Mine JM in La Marina Maybe you can pick us up like 10 am At the Bembos in La Marina. You know where that is? Maybe outside of the Pizza Hut at like 10 Am there on Ave. Universitaria.

Better in La Victoria...since I´m coming from La Molina. You could wait for me around the park on Manco Capac...and look at the hookers while you wait. We could agree on which corner.

Member #4351
10-30-02, 15:48
Nibu, ..my answers:

How Did you find out about the San Pablo?

I think I saw something on the news about it...one of the many busts.

Are you sure you are the only gringo ever to enter there?

Nibu...how can I be sure? I doubt that there are very many gringos who are ready to go to the most down and out *****house in Lima.

Hey Man Have you ever been to Tropical Disco or the disco nearby? What about Kimbara on Paseo De Republica?

Nope...anyway I thought that you hated salsa.

Ok Back to SAn Pablo are the girls like at the Troc. in Callao? Are there any other Old *****s too like Pili? Any Black *****s? Big Tits?

It's like the troc. There are every type that you can imagine. (Or at least when I was there there were).

What is the turnover rate there? I mean how many times have you been there before?

A few years ago I went like about 10 times. There was always a turnover...but a bunch of regulars like in the troc.

Would like 11 Am Be perfect For Me Youv and JM to go. Jm has loong Black straight hair and skinny. I wear glasses and have a kind of big beard more bigger of a beard then most Peruvians.

I think that 10 would be better. You guys sound like dangerous characters to hang out with. I've found that its better to try not to call attention to myself i.e. stick out in a crowd. But hey..if you like the hippy look..what can I say??

Shit I guess pick us up in your old car.

Yeah...definitely I'll use the old car for that area.

Have you ever tried the *****s in centro Parque Universitario? Shit I heard on a report on *****s in centro like a 1000 or more of them exist in downtown spreading all the way to Ave. Grau in La Victoria.

Tons in Lima...but the hostals where you take them are risky. Got ripped off once..I was on top of the chick she's screaming "faster, faster" in Spanish. I thought she was talkling to me...but I guess she was talking to the guy who entered the room and cleaned out my pockets while I was in the act. Live and learn.

Member #4351
11-06-02, 16:19
Yeah Nibu,

HAVE YOU ALWAYS GONE TO THE SAN PABLO ALONE?

Always

WILL THERE STILL BE A LOT OF GIRLS IN THE MORNING?

It's only open in the mornings Nibu...read what I always say. Just open until 1:00 in the afternoon.

MAYBE I LEAVE MY WALLET AT MY GIRLS HOUSE AND JUST BRING A MONEY BAG. HOW YOUNG IS THE YOUNGEST ****? OLDEST ****?

Nibu, I haven't been in more than a year. But there are teenagers and grannies.

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY THE AVERAGE AGE OF SLUTS IS AT THE SAN PABLO?

I don't know, I´ll bring a calculator and do a survey next time. GIVE ME A BREAK NIBU.

Let me know about Friday a.m. I don't want to be driving around La Victoria for nothing.

Member #4351
11-12-02, 19:17
Sounds good to me. Watch out for the mosquitos en Lunahuana.

Member #4351
11-21-02, 17:46
Great post Nibu. I didn't think that anybody went to worst places than me, but you win!

Octatron
12-16-02, 04:11
What is the action like in Tumbes?

Incaroca
12-26-02, 18:22
Hi Nibu!!

I'm sorry!! But I hadnt he opportunitie to visit this cities. Only stayed 2 hours in Abancay in the way to Lima! But Im planning to return next year (maybe may or june), to Peru, to explore this part of the countrie (haunting cool cholitas :) ), and Iquitos. Cholitas told me that in Iquitos girls are so horny!! They only accept men who can resist more than 3 cums!! :( Maybe its about the temperature, the social tradition...but there girls have a lot of sexual power to try and to have fun with their body!! One of the things that cholitas told me, was that charapitas girls had a great body (maybe excessive in some cases), big breast, huge ass!! Well, I prefer less meat!! But Ill prove it!! Meanwhile, here in Barcelona, I will try to take some fit, trying to have a regular cum to be in succes!!

Skinless
01-06-03, 22:37
Nibu: I find your travels facinating. What do you do for $$, for work as I would be interested in traveling around and fucking every ho I could come across.

Plenty of Thai women have big tits btw. I had a great pair and wrote extensively about them. Same hee in Japan.I used to fuck dwarves, midgets but now I am humping this hufe elephant and she is great. Don't forget Thailand has about 70 million people so lots big hooters. Same here though small and compact is the norm. Thailand also gets lots of Arab sex tourists and they like em big. And they are not disappointed.
So what line of work are you in that brings you the length and breath of Latin America all the time. Thanks in advance.
BTW, is security a problem as I presume you are a guero.gringo?

Incaroca
01-07-03, 21:44
Hi Nibu!

I'll try to answer your questions...
I have a medium english level (well, maybe you see it with my writings), but I can have a good conversation.
I'm 31 years old, and I love to travel abroad, not only for haunting :), but thats a good way to discover a country...agree?
From what you have read, I like to taste different girls, of any race, if I have the opportunity....I have a lot of white, latino pussies in my country, so I prefer to find delicatessen girls of their own country, race...
So, In Peru I discover a great variety of girls...in my case I fell in love with cholitas. I prefer not a big ass, small tits, and cholitas gave me that type of girls. For this reason, I dream to travel someday to Thailand, and fuck a lot of thai pussies. They are the type of girls that I like it.
Next time I visit Peru (maybe April or August), Ill try to follow your suggestions in cholitas haunting, and..well go to Iquitos to fuck some nice charapitas!!

Answering your questions about Barcelona....I can say that actually Spain in general (specially Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla and Valencia) have the major concentrations of pros from all Europe. Thats because the tolerant spanish laws, and actually because a lot of European countries (like Italy or France) have a very restrictive new laws about street pros. So, a lot of girls (specially from East europe) arrive to work at Spain. You can see a good street action and some huge road brothels (like Riviera), with one or two hundred girls working. But the problem is that for me prices are expensive (min. with a good girls 60 dollars).
Also, it exist a lot (with the girls from E europe) of latinas,specially from Colombia, Brasil or Cuba. I like colombian girls, they are pretty and fuck like the devil!!

Also, I have visited some east europe countries. The prettiest girls (for me), are in Hungary!! Very cheap and incredibly beatiful......but cold....like a lot of girls from the East.

yes, I know Baron Rojo!! Its not my type of music!! Heavy and hard rock in Spain have a bad tradition, with less quality.

Member #3407
02-07-03, 18:34
Any info on Puerto Maldonaldo?

During my next trip to Peru in May and June, I will not go to Iquitos. It's just too expensive to fly there for a few nights of fun. I will also avoid Lima and spend most of my time around Cuzco chasing Cholitas. I've been thinking about visiting the jungle town of Puerto Maldonaldo to satisfy my lust for Charapitas. It has direct flights from Cuzco ($50) and to Lima ($70). This will only add 50 bucks to my transportation costs on my way back to Lima to catch my flight to the US. Last trip it added $160 to my transportation costs to go to Iquitos from Cuzco and I wasted almost an entire day on delays and layovers in Lima and Pucallpa. If you fly domestically in Peru, avoid the airline TANS. TANS really sucks. Does anyone have any info on Puerto Maldonaldo? If so, please post it.

Thanks,

DanDaMan

ElKarl
03-10-03, 16:48
Arequipa:

Nice place, cleaner than Lima as far as I am concerned. I went therre for a few days, went to a few places and found a few clubs, not to many though. There are a few on a place called Mariscal Castilla, the chicks aren't up front but you have to start the conversation and the path is cleared. Some of the girls don't do that but most do. Most girls do only dancing from what I saw. I don't know if it is like Lima because i told some of the girls to hook up outside the club for which I gave them a phone number. We contacted and I hooked up with a few, the prices range between 100 soles to 150 soles, depending on the body and the service. As far as brothels or chongos as they are called, there are a lot but you have to ask the locals or a taxi driver, the taxi drivers know all those places. I went with some friends, there a lot of brothels in miraflores, there is this place run by this old lady called " la Gringa " , most of the girls are young ( over 18 ) at this local, on the other places they have a few young chicks but a lot of all ladies mixed with young ones. In Miraflores there are a lot chongos all it has to be done is walk and most of the time there some people outside smoking sometimes. There are some near the private University Catolica, some of the girls are from the University itself, good looking chicks, but some of those places are a bit pricier because they have rooms with showers and stuff like that, these places are more secure and the chicks look cleaner and safer. The prices range between 60 soles to 150 soles depending on the chongo and the chick too. You can go to Plaza de Armas and look for freelancers but be careful because as with Lima you are ti find a lots of dudes dressed as girls . Also, try some of the local clubs at the " Centro " which is how the center of the city is called where all the stores, clubs, banks, and everything is. There are a few clubs near Plaza de Armas, there are a lot of chicks on the clubs and some may want to go screw with you for free, that isn't out of the ordinary but just be careful always.
Good luck, hope this helps.

Incaroca
03-19-03, 19:36
Hi!!

Next April I will be in Peru visiting my peruvian girlfriend. The free days I will visit the Northern coast of Peru (Piura, Chiclayo, Trujillo). Anyone cand recommend me good places, brothels to find chicas? What is the hottest citie?

If someone want to join it....write me at incaroca@terra.es or here..

Vagringo
05-01-03, 08:01
in ica near all the touran stuff about 4 hours from lima there is a ***** house called checna it had 3 diffrente houses all locals,some pretty girls along hallway with rooms if the door is open a girl will peak her head out dont pay more than 15 soles a quick fuck all taxi cabs know this it was my cheapest place i found in peru .have the taxi guy wait it is down a dirt road about 5 min from center town

Boogie Nights
07-02-03, 20:53
I'll be heading to Puerto Maldonado from Lima during my stay in Peru.

Any tips/recommendations or parlors at Puerto Maldonado? Hotels (!)? (theres seems to be very limited postings for this area)

Thanks!

BOOGIE NIGHTS

Member #3407
07-08-03, 22:17
Hey Roberto (aka Boogie Nights),

Glad you're going to PM. I will be there shortly myself. I too have very limited information, but it seems like a great place to go. I am particularly interested in the access to Brazil from PM. When you are there please check out the Brazilian border. I have read that you can get a visa and cross the border at Iñapari, but I suspect that you will need a consular visa if you are a US citizen which you can get at the Brazilian Consulate in Lima or the US. It only costs $3 and takes a few hours to travel to Brazil from PM. The border towns in Brazil are said to have the hottest chica action imaginable.

You should be a big hit with the chicas in PM. I don't think they have much exposure to foreigners there. Most tourists go straight to resorts located in the jungle. You should have the whole town (and the chicas) to yourself. Have you made any contacts withs girls there? How is your spanish? Have you tried www.amigos.com or similar services.

With respect to hotels, I am sure you will be able to get something cheap and nice. The nicest place in PM is the Wasai (wasai@telematic.edu.pe). However, it is a little expensive. Other choices are the Cabañaquinta, Libertador, and Royal Inn. The Hostal Moderno is the best of the cheaper hotels. For clubs, try El Witite (Fri-Sat) and El Che on the Plaza. Wasai is said to have the best restaurante in town.

One last thing. Don't forget to get your yellow fever vaccination (and certificate) before you go. You can get it for free at the airport in PM, but better to get it in the US than worry about them using a dirty needle in South America.

Good luck with the chicas.

DanDaMan

Boogie Nights
07-12-03, 09:09
Finally I got my yellow fever shot for my trip to the jungle at Puerto Maldonado earlier today.

I guess it was my fault and lack of research thinking that the cost of a YF shot could not be more than 50 bucks in the US (NYC), but surprisingly I ended up paying 100!

For those who are budgeting perhaps looking into getting a "free" shot in PM it may worth your wild. I'll post my next report if I ever discover insanitary practices with their needles upon my arrival.

Dan,

Thanks for the forewarning about the YF shot (almost forgot). I just hope my k1 level spanish is enough to get me by with the locals *wink*. BTW: I'm looking into staying at Don Carlos or even Hostal Moderno (just can't find a homepage for this place!). Fingers crossed.

BOOGIE NIGHTS

Maltrufio
10-29-03, 19:33
Cerro de Pasco

It was a little over a year ago, but I didn't see any info on this town so I thought I'd add my adventure. I drove from Lima, that was an adventure in itself, over Ticlio pass (dubbed the highest auto pass in the world at 15,000+ feet). Arrived in Cerro de Pasco very short of breath and tired. The town is fairly large (30,000) for such an out of the way place and relatively dirty. I ran a couple of errands, drank a few beers, and asked a couple cute young girls where a good hotel was located.

They sent me to a dive that was supposed the best accommodation in town, near the central plaza. I was so wasted from the trip, the altitude, and the beer, that I hit the sheets immediately and fell sound asleep. About midnight, I woke up to knocking on my door. I stumbled out of bed and opened the door without checking who was there (like an idiot) and two girls walked in. They walked over to the bed and sat down and started asking me the typical what’s your name, etc, questions. There was no chair in the room and I was still feeling like shit so I went and sat on the bed too. I was so out of it that it took me 10 minutes to figure out that they were looking for money for services.

I looked a little closer and they were both way too fat for my tastes and neither was particularly pretty. Based on my condition and their looks, I wasn't really interested and they started getting impatient. I just wanted to go back to sleep. I told them I only had $10 just to get rid of them and then realized I should’ve given a lower number.

They got in an argument amongst themselves if to take the $10 or not. The uglier of the two wanted to stay, the other wanted to leave. So to make a long story short, the uglier blew me bare back while the other watched. I was surprised I could get off, but eventually did. I paid her and stayed awake long enough to see them out and lock the door behind them.

I had to work the next day and couldn’t wait to leave so I drove back to Lima that night without any further exploration. Not much beneficial info, but it might help somebody. Unfortunately, I can’t remember the name of the hotel. The most memorable event was the dinner - the trout was excellent.

Dallas Guy
06-11-04, 19:02
Does anyone know of any good action in ICA? I will be traveling to Peru and will make a trip down to ICA to try out the good wines down there.

Donnylad
12-10-04, 10:31
Hi there. Once again apologies for the delay with this. Firstly, in answer to Dallas Guy's question, I did stop in Ica during the day on the way to Nasca. I dare say it has a sleazy locals scene but doubt it has any clubs etc. Once again, all prices in NS.

Anyway, I arrived in Puno after a flight to JUliaca on 15/11. I was staying at the Posada Don Giorgio (just off Layambeque, nr Plaza Pino/J. Lima). George is a nice guy who speaks good english. He picked me up from the airport and I was at the hotel by 5pm. I decided to take a trip to a scenic lookout and took the opportunity to ask the taxi guy about the local scene. He said that there was a place called La Saleres (or something like that) that would cost 6 NS by taxi. It only opened after 5 he said.

Anyway, after dinner etc. I took a trip to this place. Taxis all seem to know about it. Basically it's quite a way out of town and off the road to Desaguedero. I was a bit worried about taxis but seemed to be at least one there are at any given time. It had neon lights shining and reminded me of a Nevada *****house. Basically there was a nightclub area which was practically empty all the time I was there (it was about 8pm). The main action was along the corridor. Basically there were about 15 rooms split over 2 floors. However only about 10 girls work any one night. I found out later that the top rooms all were ensuite but the lower floor ones weren't. There were a few local guys in and out. Usually guys were waiting outside the girls door. Some were inebriated but usually harmless. The impressive part was the security - armed guys patrolling! The girls would occasionally call for a bar guy to bring in beers and food etc. The girls were varied but all had one thing in common - none were from Puno. They all seemed to travel around working in places. Anyway, to cut a long story short I decided to talk to most girls b4 sampling, which took patience. There was one scantily clad, really thin and fairly tall, light-skinned, young girl who I later realised actually only worked around the bar. Got the impression she would leave the establishment with a client for the right price though.

Anyway, I spoke to a young, slightly built chica on the top floor who said she was from the Cusco area. Agreed to do anal, reverse oral etc for 50 but couldn't touch her tits as she was lactating. Later on, for some reason, she declined the whole transaction without reason. The other girls of note were a large, busty, fair lady who said she was from the Selva. Had 'Lourdes' on her door. Another older looking lady was in a black PVC outfit, blonde and fair from Tacna. There was an elusive, popular chick (apparentl from Cusco) in one of the upstairs rooms who was busy the whole time I was there. Downstairs there was a moody cow and a quiet, fair chick from Chiclayo. The highlight downstairs was a short, young, really petite blonde, fair-skinned type from Chiclayo too. In between the 2 floors was one room with another character. A largish, sharp-featured chica that said she was from Trujillo. Looked a bit like a poss. TS but sure she was all woman. Anyway, as I had had a Trujillena already, she wasn't high on the lost although sure she would have been great in the sack. The main prob was that only Lourdes, Tacna chick, Trujillena and lactating chick allowed anal. Although Lourdes was free most of the time I was there and we chatted a lot, I resisted. I eventually settled for Tacna chick, mainly cos she seemed v. enthusiastic about DATY. I agreed 40 if I rememer correctly. Service was generally only 1/2 hour max here. The standard was a quick CBJ + straight sex for 15 mins (which in reality became 10) for 15 which is pretty cheap really. Anyway, Tacna chick had a hairy pussy and smallish tits. Seemed to love the DATY and came. She was ok with the oral (can't remember if she did BBBJ or not though). Sex was average and anal the same. Not a great punt but acceptable. Called it a night and got a taxi back (it was 11.30ish).

Next day early sightseeing start. Did the Uros, Chiquito & Sillustani. My private boat guy to Uros said there were 2 other places too. Both on the the road to Juliaca (La Belle & Juanmayo - hope the spelling is right!). That night a got a taxi to check em out. they were a way out of town too. The taxi driver was saying that they wouldn't be suitable but I had to check. Went to the furthest first (La Belle) which was way off the main road and scary. Turned out there was no electricity and it was dark outside. A couple of guys outside. Oh yeah, forgot to mention that there is 1 NS entry fee to all these places. I looked into this place and saw girls in rooms along 1 corridor with candles everywhere. The rooms had to be basic. Left rather fast. Juanmayo was better but not much. There were lights in the rooms (dim red ones) but the rooms were still basic. Decided to go back to the same place as the night b4. Taxi ended up costing me 30!!

Anyway, gotta go now so part 2 to follow......

Donnylad
12-19-04, 03:37
elated continuation.....

Went back to La Saleres again. Turned out it was the same girls as the night b4 minus the girl from Cusco area who said she was lactating. So much for my hopes to find blood!!

Anyway, after a while I decided I would go for it with Lourdes. She had an impressive body. I'm pretty sure I paid 50 for oral both ways, straight sex and anal. Her body was pretty impressive and voluptuous. She enjoyed the oral and her technique was pretty enthisatic. Straight sex and anal were a dream too. Paid only we

After this I decided to attack the small, fair babe from CHiclayo tha I mentioned. She wouldn't allow reverse oral and the entire service was pretty rushed. The sex was frantic and tight and I did come. After this, figured I'd try this other lighy skinned chica from Chiclayo. She was downstairs nearest the stairs and v. plain. I agreed what I thougt as revere oral only. After playing with her boobs it became apparent that DATY was not on thse carse. It cost me about 20.

After this I decided to try the top floor Cusquena who was really busy that

Donnylad
12-19-04, 03:40
elated continuation.....

Went back to La Saleres again. Turned out it was the same girls as the night b4 minus the girl from Cusco area who said she was lactating. So much for my hopes to find blood!!

Anyway, after a while I decided I would go for it with Lourdes. She had an impressive body. I'm pretty sure I paid 50 for oral both ways, straight sex and anal. Her body was pretty impressive and voluptuous. She enjoyed the oral and her technique was pretty enthisatic. Straight sex and anal were a dream too. Paid only we

After this I decided to attack the small, fair babe from CHiclayo tha I mentioned. She wouldn't allow reverse oral and the entire service was pretty rushed. The sex was frantic and tight and I did come. After this, figured I'd try this other lighy skinned chica from Chiclayo. She was downstairs nearest the stairs and v. plain. I agreed what I thougt as revere oral only. After playing with her boobs it became apparent that DATY was not on thse carse. It cost me about 20.

After this I decided to try the top floor Cusquena who was really busy that night. Finally saw her and I think I paid her 40 for the services minus anal. She was ok but a little too rushed. Eventually called it a night as the place was filling up with foreginers.

Next morning I left by train for Cusco.......

Member #4351
12-20-04, 00:57
Dallas Guy,

Nibu has written a lot about Ica.

tylerdurdan
01-06-05, 23:37
Currently in Puno for a few days, the girls are far prettier than in Cusco and very friendly. Lots of local clubs and easy to get to know the locals, many looking for some free fun. Got taken to the local ´cinema´ - off jiron tacna - by one girl 2 soles to sit in a skany room and watch a pirate dvd, a us porn film was showing in the back room which got her in the mood... A fair few discos but most close early during the week.

A disco doorman advised me to go to Embassy a short taxi ride, 3 soles, away. Grotty club with 21 girls, dance floor and some private cubicles. Beers 5 soles, ladies drinks 20 soles, privates cubilces 20 soles to the bar and 50 soles to the girl for a quickie, 150 soles for all night take out. Girl quality is very average, but friendly even to poor spanish speaker like me.

Off to Arquippa tomorrow to see what that has to offer

John Hollander
12-01-06, 13:51
I checked out the Puno scene recently and I wanted to share my knowledge with fellow Forum members.

To sum it up, Puno offers both P4P and GF action. The place to go for pro action is Ecstacy 5. Ecstacy 5 is a club on the west side of Puno. A taxi should not cost more than five to seven soles. The key for frugal mongers is to go early (before 12:00 midnight), because after midnight, this traditional *****house suddenly transforms into a strip club that is much more expensive. I was there at midnight and incredibly, even the name of club changes from Ecstasy 5 to Carmencitas. The cover charge to get in goes from three soles to twenty and the price of a action goes from twenty soles to eighty. The whole scene changes with the girls all leaving their rooms downstairs where they have a more or less traditional Peruvian *****house, and go upstairs where there is a typical Peuvian strip club complete with bar and "disco" light system.

Jackson, Please consider a creating a Puno Thread. Puno is a major tourist destination in Peru and is worthy of its own section.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. Thanks!

John Hollander
12-01-06, 14:14
Currently in Puno for a few days, the girls are far prettier than in Cusco and very friendly. Lots of local clubs and easy to get to know the locals, many looking for some free fun.Somehow I wound up in Puno alone on my birthday. I had to renew my Peruvian tourist visa by leaving the country and re-entering to get another 90 days. Hence, I left my girlfriend in Cusco and went to Bolivia to check out the scene on the border.

As mentioned in a previous post, I discovered Ecstasy 5, a major club and *****house that has never been mentioned on the ISG Forum. Again if you are into value for bucks (like a typical John from Holland like me) go early before the prices all increase four-fold. I wanted to sample some of the local action, but found that none of the girls in the club were from Puno. I did however find a real cutie from Quillabamba. The girls from Quillabamba (a jungle town below Cusco) are famous for both their beauty and friendliness). She really made my day! She said that normally she did not give BBBJ but made an exception for this birthday boy.

I also met a Colombian girl there. She was mixed with black blood (which I like) but very unfriendly and trying to "suck drinks out of me." She was very aggresive and insulting to clients so I mentioned her to the management who let me know they were going to fire her.

Anyway, I was happy to find my friendly Quillbamba babe in a place dominated by typical pros.

As for local action, please check out my next post.

Cheers,

John from Holland

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. Thanks!

VoodooMan
01-11-07, 18:34
Guys, any mongering up this way?, haven't heard much..I'll be heading up there end of Janurary for some surf. Maybe better to bring along a chica to keep me company.

Cuidate!

Lima Busy
01-11-07, 20:09
Guys, any mongering up this way?, haven't heard much..I'll be heading up there end of Janurary for some surf. Maybe better to bring along a chica to keep me company.

Cuidate!
Should be lots of girls up that way all summer!
LB

Steven
01-23-07, 03:39
What do we know about Piura? Can find nothing on the forum. May have to go there to do original research.

R Brandon
01-23-07, 11:34
Steven, Looks like there is lots of imformation on the Peru Spainish forum if you read Spainsih at all.rbc100

Steven
01-24-07, 05:12
Steven, Looks like there is lots of imformation on the Peru Spainish forum if you read Spainsih at all.rbc100

Thanks. Where can I find this forum?

Samu Ray
01-24-07, 17:51
I suppose you want this, www.perutops.com.
It sure has lots of information. You will find escorts pages, reviews and
lots of *****s advertising. Beware! they sure practice bait and switch.

Artisttyp
03-09-07, 00:11
Has anyone been to this town called "ayacucho" I read that it is supposed to be the jewel of the central andes whatever that translates into. Anyone?

Lima Busy
03-09-07, 01:42
Has anyone been to this town called "ayacucho" I read that it is supposed to be the jewel of the central andes whatever that translates into. Anyone?
Actually it is where you want to go if you are a aspiring drug lord, a DEA agent looking to make your bones or just a peruvian police officer with a death wish or got caught banging the comandante's wife.
LB

Lima Busy
03-09-07, 01:45
What do we know about Piura? Can find nothing on the forum. May have to go there to do original research.
Steven,
It is not for P4P, but if you want a great(beautiful) wife (speaking from experience) GO NORTH young man!
LB

Adelante Siempre
03-09-07, 06:44

I guess you don't hear much about Ayacucho Department outside of Peru.
Having lived in Peru in stretches of 6 or 4 months at a time I take an interest in reading the local rags. Whenever I read about confrontations between LE and narcoguerillas, the police casualties were never less then 4 at a time. As much as I like cheap pussy, that kind of news had deterred from visiting.

I am about as far from being a DEA agent as you can get, yet being a US citizen could raise someone's suspicions. If you don't smell right to some people that's all it may take to get a bullet in your head. I am not a cokehead either, so if you are not a druggie, and not an agent, you fall somewhere in the middle, and there is a Texas saying that there are two things in the middle of a Texas highway: yellow stripes and dead amarillos.

The other news article I read about a year ago has to do with the establishment of somekind of a "narco-state" in Ayacucho. Appearently journalists who investigate these sort of things (and live to write about them) report that some sophisticated operations are moving out of Colombia into Ayacucho along with their US trained chemist Phds. How much of the Peruvian media is to be believed is another question.

I know there are a lot of people drawn to adventures, but I would get some local advice about which part of Ayacucho you can visit.

There is a Peruvian movie--I forget the name, it's one of those 2 sole video CDs that pop up on the streets of Iquitos from time to time: "Coca Mama" I believe is the title. It's about the personal problems of coca growers. It was filmed in Ayacucho. It's actually a sophisticated movie, it's about a man's struggle to find a peaceful solution to the conflict between him and his friend through his faith. It does show the process of coca harvesting and drying, so it's rather novel.

The Andean people have almost a mystical relationship with the coca plant. Indeed there are many uses of it, and it should be legitimately cultivated without being processed into cocaine.

Unfortunately the US policy toward coca growing is a zero tolerance policy, and this is one more example of Yankee misunderstanding and arrogance actually being counterproductive and producing a backlash in these countries.

Adelante Siempre
03-09-07, 06:54
Steven,
It is not for P4P, but if you want a great(beautiful) wife (speaking from experience) GO NORTH young man!
LB

I too am curious about Piura. I have been to Trujillo, and it seems mostly white, ethnically speaking. It is the city of Eternal Spring. The Miss Universe winner one year was from Trujillo.
Piura I have not visited, but it's said to be hot, and have a black culture. Businessmen from Lima visit Piura to have their fortunes told by one of the many curanderos, shamans there. I am not 100% sure of the ethnic composition of Piura, but in hot, tropical places, generally speaking, women drop their panties less reluctantly. Watch out for the periodic breakout of dengue fever due to areas of stagnant water.

Adelante Siempre
03-10-07, 12:46
Helicopter Crash Kills 3 in Peru

Thursday March 1, 2007 5:31 AM

By HUGO NED

Associated Press Writer

AYACUCHO, Peru (AP) - An air force helicopter crashed in Peru's highlands Wednesday, killing three active-duty or retired military personnel and injuring an army general who commanded a military base in the area.

The helicopter crashed near the village of Anco in the department of Ayacucho, about 240 miles southeast of Lima, the capital, the air force said in a statement.

An army colonel and air force pilot were killed, along with a retired army lieutenant colonel, an army officer told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to provide information.

He said that Gen. Walter Chavez - the highest ranking military officer in the Ayacucho region - and three other military officers were injured.

Travel Dude II
04-01-07, 20:11
I too am curious about Piura. I have been to Trujillo, and it seems mostly white, ethnically speaking. It is the city of Eternal Spring. The Miss Universe winner one year was from Trujillo.

Piura I have not visited, but it's said to be hot, and have a black culture. Businessmen from Lima visit Piura to have their fortunes told by one of the many curanderos, shamans there. I am not 100% sure of the ethnic composition of Piura, but in hot, tropical places, generally speaking, women drop their panties less reluctantly. Watch out for the periodic breakout of dengue fever due to areas of stagnant water.I have been to Piura and I really wouldn't call the people having a "black culture" or being "black"...they are dark but not black.

To me, its a nice city but is way too hot during the summer months.

SoftTouch
06-12-07, 09:50
I was in Puno late May and after reading John Hollander's report earlier in this section decided to try out the club Ecstasy 5 that he discovered.

A quick update. The name of the place is actually Club Escape 5 1/2 but all the locals and in particular the taxi drivers know it as Club Cinco y Media.

I went early - around 8:30PM - and paid the entrance fee (2 or 3 soles I don't remember which) and headed downstairs. There are about a dozen rooms in total. When the girls are free, they hang around their open doors drumming up business. Reminded me a lot of the downtown Frankfurt brothels on a much smaller scale. The place was pretty busy and there were 5 or 6 locals and me waiting. The local guys were very friendly and every time a girl freed up gave me first chance to score.

The usual deal is a quick 10-15 minute poke. I was told that the local guys pay 15 soles but I was asked 30 soles and accepted before knowing the real price. A longer session is more - 150 soles for an hour was offered although I'm sure you could negotiate that down.

None of the girls I saw were particularly attractive 5s and 6s was the norm although I didn't really get a chance to see all the talent. BBBJ was not offered nor did I ask.

However this was an interesting experience and I do recommend giving the place a try.

One additional note, the club is somewhat out of town and I didn't see a lot of taxis around. For an extra 15 soles above the 8 soles fare each way, the taxi driver agreed to wait for an hour to return me back to the center of town.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Joevelez33
03-08-08, 07:01
I am planning to be in Mancora next month and wonder if anyone has some info.

I've searched the old posts and I don't see much.

Any help is appreciated.

Member #4351
03-10-08, 00:17
As far as I know, not much P4P in Mancora. But lots of foreign girls, hippies, and surfers. During Jan. and Feb., lots of girls from Lima go there to party during their vacations before school starts in March. Might be lousy weather there now, but things should be better next month when the rains stop. P4P opportunities in Piura.

Bornran
03-25-08, 18:12
First I Would Like To Thank The Original Poster In Relation To Whats Happening In Puno.

Jumped In A Cab. Told Him Cinco E Meia.

Arrived At 8pm Nice Selection Of Girls. 15 Soles.

All I Have To Say Is I Left With Big Smiles.

And I'm Sure Several Ladies Will Remember Ronaldinho (shirt I Was Wearing).

Thanks Again.

I Was Dyin In Puno

======================================

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Acuerpado
06-27-08, 17:52
There is little to no info on Tumbes in this forum, so here goes.

I passed through there in early 2006. 2 taxistas told me there are no chica clubs or chongos in Tumbes. I started talking to another taxista and he took me on his moto-taxi a couple of blocks to a girl in her forties. She made a phone call and within a minute I was presented with chica who looked to be 18 to 20 years old- skinny with a cute ass and somewhat indian features. I gave the taxista and the other girl 5 soles each and left with the girl. We went to a beer hall and drank for 30 minutes and then went to my hotel. I stayed in the cheapest hotel in town, around $6, and I had no problems bringing her in.

She sucked and fucked for about 3 hours and then she left. She had been asking for some insane amount and I basically told her to go to hell and ended up giving her somewhere between $20 and $25.

Damn, I wish I still had those photos...

Samu Ray
06-27-08, 18:18
At the other end of Aguas verdes(the city) there is bus stop that goes
to Ecuadorian Immigration office, one sol bus fare. Few yards past the
immigracion office,on the right side, there is a dirt road that leads to few
*****houses one of them having about 40 rooms with girls standing in the
doors. If you are desperate you could find a girl to screw. I visited twice
this place and did not find anyone that attractive! Good luck!

John Auro
07-28-08, 21:14
I will be in Pucallpa for a few weeks,
limited spanish language..
There seems there are no working girls in the street, looks like to be forbidden?
i saw 2 chicas at la Placa las Armas, but as soon they showed up they disappeared too. She asked 30 soles or 50 soles BJ on short time.

Went to some of these dark nite clubs, but the they are so dark that you hardly can estimate the girls face.
2nd: The owner claps his hands to wake the girls up, most of them they are sleeping on the chairs, but they don´t move, they don´t even look who is coming....?
3rd: i understand these bars ask 20 soles for a beer
guess i have to pay a 2nd bottle for the chica = 40 soles, = 10 Euro
what i will get from her, squeezing her brests on the dark chair?
Or do these bars have private rooms'
Any comment or advise on Sex in Peru upcountry......?
john

Elberto
07-29-08, 19:22
i spent the weekend in nasca but i had my regular girl with me so i wasn't able to play around. for non-pros, though, i got the impression there was much fun to be had. most of the girls were darker skinned, shorter, and had a bit more of the "indian" look than you see in the girls around miraflores and san isidro. i will be going back solo in the next couple of months and i'll share the results.

i didn't see as many gringos as i expected, but the ones i did see looked like they all dress from the lonely planet catalog. none of them were with the local girls, and since i don't dress like a backpacker i noticed a bunch of eye contact. my girl noticed also, and i have some bruises on my ribs from celosa peruana elbows.

the main street downtown with all the tourist restaurants had a lot of foot traffic, and there are seats in the restaurants facing the street. there are also park benches nearby and at dusk there are girls sitting in small groups flirting with passers by. some of them looked like they were ****, so be careful. the same applies to the plaza de armas.

just east of the plaza de armas in an alley there is a super low end food market and there are lots of girls sitting around selling produce, probably dreaming of a romantic night with a gringo. i walked slow and made sure the girls saw me and several smiled and blushed. this experience would only be for a special kind of monger, however, and the evening's festivities should definitely include a hot shower and some soap.

John Auro
08-24-08, 20:33
peru - lazy chicas? + photo
i had to spend a few weeks in pucallpa a vivid town in the amazonas of peru.
for me there was obviously no sex live visible in this town. but later i got told that pucallpa is well known for its dark nite clubs and bikini-dancing show girls in the pubs and discos.
could also never see street walkers.

anyhow i visited 3 of these dark nite clubs. it’s so dark inside that you hardly can see any face if the girls. these clubs are more or less empty from customers at least before midnight. most of the chicas are sleeping on the armchairs and even my visit and the clapping of the managers hands could not wake them up from their lethargy. the prices are all the same in the clubs, a jug of beer with 2 glasses for 20 soles (10 soles = 2,50euro).
checked a place called “hotnite”? a girl called christine was presented to me and i accepted her sitting with me. we had a small talk. yes she would come with me for 200 soles to a hotel. on my question if she is pleased making love? she said definitely “no”. i thought that she definitely works in the wrong job and decided not to invest any further drinks to her. also she was sitting stiff like a secretary to me and my attempts for some hugging or fondling in the dark failed.
may be i just came to the wrong girl and went to a 2nd place called “banditos”?. the next girl was just as stiff and boring and without any sex-appeal, so i left too. visited also ”eclypse nite club” and “el paradiso” but the places seemed even to be worth, more dark, more empty, more lousy?

the local newspaper (was either impetu or ahora?) publishes regularly 3 sex adds. phoned “yajaira a1” a woman showed up at hospedaje marco, her tarif might have been 150 soles. i paid 20 soles for the room and she ordered 2 red bull drinks. i paid with a 100 soles note. it took 15 minutes until the boy returned with the drinks and another 15 minutes until he managed to bring change. the manager asked us to go to the rooms, but i refused before seeing my change. the situation got more and unpleasant, the manager started to talk funny in front of us- that he does not know my lady and if she robes me it will not his responsibility (had nothing to be robed with me anyhow). later he refused that with the chance which was finally was brought the 2 drinks could be paid. this was completely bizarre and dense for me and i left and escaped with the next tri-cycle taxi. damage 20 soles for the not used room.
two days later i met the woman in disco fox. she was friendly to me, surrounded by 5 men paying her drinks. she (her name might be adjana) was naughty and a dance maniac and definitely had me for her choice of the nite. but a met a nice groups of english speaking normal girls from lima and i danced with them.
- - -
phoned for the add “masaje relax”. the procuress karin showed up and brought rosita to our “hospedaje e.” (15 soles). i paid 100 soles to the woman and r. was left with me (r. gets 40 soles from that money). r. 22 years, had an uninteresting attitude and she was fat, but at least she had some experience how to give a blow job. the remaining time a asked for a “masaje” as advertised, but her touching was a joke, after every minute touching my muscles she interrupted and asked “like this?”.

a week later i had my 2nd effort with karin; she promised a slim girl and carmen, 18 yrs. showed up. she was a complete disaster. no idea to give a good blow job. so i decided to fuck her. but she refused with the argument that my prick was to tall! when i finished jerking myself in the condom, she asked for 2 soles (= 50 cents) for a taxi and speedy left through the door without saying “bye”. had no time telling her that i booked her for an hour and now just 20 minutes have left..
lazy girls in peru, or?
oh what good time to have with girls in cuba, kenia, indionesia and other places to have instead!

Jesi James
04-15-09, 05:03
Piura

Transportes Chiclayo 13 S/ 2 ½ hours, decide to grab a colectivo to tumbes as it is early in the day. 25 S/ 3 hours later in Tumbes. Palmeritas tours, just off of the bus station. I did hear there are 2 chongos here, siete y siety y media. But I elected to go north.

Tumbes

Hotels

I didn’t have hotels scoped so I asked for the centro and walked a couple of blocks with my gear and found a couple of hotels. I selected Hotel Rizzo, although a couple others were close and just off of the plaza de armas.

Hotel Rizzo
Bolognesi 216-232
072 523911
Reservasrizzohotel@hotmail.com
94 S/ simple
Wifi, and computers in the lobby. A/C, clean, quiet with fridge.

Good alternates

Hotel Roma
Bolognesi y Grau 425, Plaza Mayor
Hotelromatumbes@hotmail.com
Wi fi , but no air
40 S/ simple

So, lets cross from Tumbes, Peru or Aquas Verdes to Huaquillas, Ecuador. I took a secure hotel in Tumbes and took a colectivo to the border. Cost from Tumbes is 3 soles or less in a bus. Tell the combi that you want to get off at the Peru immigration. taxi. Clear Peru exit and take a moto taxi to the border/frontier. 1 S/.

You have to walk probably a quarter mile across the bridge and take a left to up the first road to the taxi stand. Cost to Ecuador immigration in taxi is now 1.50 usd. About 2 miles out, fill out the form and the stamp your entry. Easy as pie.
Another 3 soles or 1. Usd right in front of immigration will take you to the chongos a mile or so down the road in Ecuador. There was probably 20 ladies working and I would say 6 presented very well for 10 S/. One of the OISG’s said when you’ve been here, you know your traveling.

Taking Ormeno bus direct from Tumbes to Quayaquil tomorrow, $20.00 usd direct 6 hours.

Edit: Well hindsight is always 20/20. I should have found out the bus schedule before going and getting my entry and exit stamps. I could not find a early bus and ended up with Ormeno at 1030 out of Tumbes. As all of the buses stop at both immigrations if needed, all my travel was basically in vain and in fact I ended up buying a nice young peruvian police officer a couple of beers via a 10 S/ note as he correctly noted that by me coming back into Peru, that I was technically an illegal. Live and Learn. I didn't paint the inside of the cell at Peru immigration and have arrived in Guayaquil.

YMMV

Professor 1
07-14-09, 21:26
I noticed a few inquires about Piura, but not responses other than that Piura is not a P4P town. If anyone has visited this area in the last few years, please provide any information that you have. I may be relocating soon.

Prefer Fur
11-19-09, 18:52
Gents,

If you have p4p twat on your minds, and are in the Puno-Juliaca area, don't make the silly mistake I did of staying in Juliaca simply bcos of the airport.

Juliaca is as dry as the Atacama. Whereas Puno, as is well documented here (RTFF) scores dramatically higher viz. Pussy (be it freebie or paybie), charm, atmosphere, restos and evrything else. Despite being just 45-50 mins apart.

Whoever is making your travel bookings probly doesn't know about your (or mine) taste for snatch, and might push the "convenience" of an airport hotell in Juliaca. Also, I've found that the hotels in Juliaca are less GF than in Puno. Moreover, if you pick up a chica in Puno she'll probly not wanna go back to your Juliaca hotel. Even if you promise to arrange a ride back.

Is that clear enuff? You can all profit from my mistakes.

Professor 1
12-01-09, 03:05
Brothers, I obtained the answer to my own question regarding Piura, Peru. There is action; however, in my limited vacation over Thanksgiving week, I had to get referrals. The locals at my hotel--Los Portales Hotel--were more than willing to discuss chicas, and the hotel is GF. One must be discreet, as the hotel falls smack on the Plaza de Armas. In any event, for those who do not live here, it can be a challenge to acquire ST friends.

Lima Busy
12-01-09, 14:57
Brothers, I obtained the answer to my own question regarding Piura, Peru. There is action; however, in my limited vacation over Thanksgiving week, I had to get referrals. The locals at my hotel--Los Portales Hotel--were more than willing to discuss chicas, and the hotel is GF. One must be discreet, as the hotel falls smack on the Plaza de Armas. In any event, for those who do not live here, it can be a challenge to acquire ST friends.
Thanks for the heads up!

DownUnderMonger
12-20-09, 23:36
Just got back from Ica... It was nice and relaxing (considering I just spent most of the time sleeping).

However, those that whinge about paying the shitty 10 or 15 soles entry should take note of the chongo of Ica, Chinarro. Set out similar to trocodero with 3 main corridors.

While it is sizable (60 rooms - nearly all occupied) - free entry makes the place an absolute joke, filled with hundred of men that hang around for a free perve. As soon as a door opens a rush of men go and have a look (I mean like a rush of about 20-30 guys) while another bunch of tyre-kickers queue up and ask the price.

While there was visible security, they had to blow their whistle many times to clear the corridors as it was just filling with people treating it like a local drinking establishment with a free strip show.

While I did a fair bit of fucking, I found it far more frustrating than it was worth - the hours (6.30pm - 1pm) meant it was peak hour all the time. I love going to boticito or trocodero at 3.30pm before the rush (and that rush is nothing compared to the shit that goes on in Chincharo).

There was an active nightclub scene (I saw many) but these are of the many drinks + bar fine variety which I just couldn't be bothered indulging in.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Obiter Dicta
03-20-10, 02:40
Hi,

I understand there are two chongos in Tumbes-siete y siety y media. But what are the addresses and how do I reach there? Also I would like to know about chongos in Piura.

Thanks

Member #4351
03-20-10, 13:53
I suggest you get in touch with the king of chongos, Nibu...PMing him in one of his many threads.

DownUnderMonger
03-23-10, 20:15
Another monger was in town and we were looking at some trips to do.

I thought about Chiclayo but I had done that the weekend before so I was scratching up something that we could hit as many chongos on the road as possible. The other idea was to start of at Puira and drive down Trujillo or Chimbote, but the costs involved was huge (flight Lima to Puira - LAN, car and driver hire for 4 days then flight Trujillo/Chimbote to Lima, plus the more expensive hotels etc - would have cost way over $1500 for 2 people).

Instead I arranged a driver ($600 for 4 days) to drive us slowly to Chimbote. I had read on perutops of all the little towns in the Lima Province so I put a list together of all the towns to do on the way.

I went to -

Huaral - chongo: las visitadoras
Chimbote - chongo: tres cabezas
Baranca - chongo: el totoral
Huacho - chongo: el manzano

There are supposed to be more chongos in Chimbote (casa rosada/el oasis) but our taxi driver couldn't find them and I wasn't feeling too well that night.

All the small towns were pretty good. All had 30-60 room chongos with a nice variety of chicks. Near all the chicks in the small towns gave a very good service and pretty cheap (S/.10-S/.20).

While there wasn't a huge variety, mainly the young and thin kind, it was still a valuable experience. To think, these little cities in Peru of 50,000 people have a better sex scene than some cities of over a few million.

My favorite was Huaral - its not too far from Lima, 92 kms. Just a short bus ride. Accommodation was pretty cheap, from 30 to 100 soles. Not too bad.

DownUnderMonger
03-24-10, 17:55
I did a little research and found that Huaral can be gotten to easy and cheaply from Rimac.

Dirección en Lima: Terminal en Acho: Jr: Julián Piñeyro 440 Rímac (frente a la Municipalidad del Rímac).

Only S/.5 and every 10 minutes for about a 1:30 hr trip.

I'm thinking of going down south to Cañete and Chincha in the next couple of weeks.

When you add north up to Barranca, that adds 5 more chongos within 2 hours of Lima, which takes it to 11 in Lima and surrounds... that I know about.

Plus the 'cheap' nightclubs of Anaconda and Estacion.

Chitown Gino
08-01-10, 18:24
I need some info on Trujillo I will be there for 3 weeks. It’s I fairly big city (800,000) so I am guessing it has everything. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Rick52
08-05-10, 04:06
I need some info on Trujillo I will be there for 3 weeks. It's I fairly big city (800, 000) so I am guessing it has everything. Any info will be greatly appreciated.I had a girl I know from a strip club go to trujillo for work. They recommended her this place to make good money so she went. It ended up being a strip joint that all girls sold themselves, she came back the next day disappointed and told me about it. She told me they avg price was about 50-100 soles if they drank a few "jarras" with them and negotiate the price or tried upfront. 150-200 soles if they suckered a guy that didn't know better. This was about a year ago and I don't remember the name and I could be off a bit from the prices, but at least you have an idea. I'm sure you'll find some good girls down there. Don't get fool into paying too much!

BMz69
01-16-11, 14:14
Puno Update.

Club Venus.

On the way to Club 5 1/2, I saw what appears to be a strip club called Venus. It's on the same highway, just past Av el Estudiante, about a km before Escape. I didn't have the time or language skills to check this place out but hopefully someone else will try it and report.

Club Cinco why Medio (Club Escape 5 ½)

Softtouch, John Hollander and Donnylad are all referring to Club Cinco why Medio.

Getting There:

The club is near Jayllihuaya on the main highway to Desaguadero.

The address is approximately: Carretera Puno. Desaguadero Km 5. 5, Puno, Peru.

It's about a km past Av el Estudiante and a km before the new Hotel Jose Antonio.

I found a taxi driver near Plaza de Armas to take me there and wait for an hour. He offered s / 35 and I probably could have negotiated lower if I picked the cab up at a less touristy location, spoke better Spanish and wasn't already satisfied with having communicated what I wanted. It takes about 10 min to go the 5km to get there and we were slowed down because the main road was torn up for about a km for construction. We arrived about 9pm and there were no other cars around so I was glad to have my taxi waiting.

Consistent with prior posts:

- I paid 2-3 sols to get in.

- The main bar / club area is on the left but largely empty.

- The chongo (brothel) is to the right, with 7 rooms on the main floor and 7 more downstairs.

- The main floor rooms have small bathrooms, downstairs just have a toilet and sink in the room.

- Probably 6-10 guys waiting in the hallway at any point in time.

- The chicas were 4-6s.

- Six years later it seems the same TG mentioned by Donnylad (below) is still in the room by the top of the stairs. She was never busy during my hour there.

- I saw an old sign that said 'Escape' under the back stairs in the basement and I can't comment on it turning into a higher priced night club later on.

My experience:

The chicas quoted me s / 20 for a single shot ½ and ½ (CBJ / FS). Not sure if s / 15 is still available to locals or those with better Spanish. One woman offered anal for s / 100 and I didn't enter into negotiations so don't know how low that could go. I can't imagine trying DATY or BBBJ here.

Between pops, I went to the bar to get a beer and ended up spending 15 minutes with some totally drunk local guys trying to communicate and 'befriend' me. They wouldn't let me go easily and that had me a little on edge given my very limited Spanish. After pop #2, I went outside to find my driver. It was 10pm and there was a lot of action in the parking lot and several taxis trying to get my business but I don't know how expensive it is to get a cab back to town as my driver found me and quickly took me to his car. He was very happy to get out of that parking lot, especially when the guys from the bar came out and approached the car. Not the highlight of my trip but I'll never forget the experience.

I was in Puno late May and after reading John Hollander's report earlier in this section decided to try out the club Ecstasy 5 that he discovered. A quick update. The name of the place is actually Club Escape 5 1/2 but all the locals and in particular the taxi drivers know it as Club Cinco y Media. I went early - around 8:30PM - and paid the entrance fee (2 or 3 soles I don't remember which) and headed downstairs. There are about a dozen rooms in total. When the girls are free, they hang around their open doors drumming up business. The place was pretty busy and there were 5 or 6 locals and me waiting. The local guys were very friendly and every time a girl freed up gave me first chance to score. The usual deal is a quick 10-15 minute poke. I was told that the local guys pay 15 soles but I was asked 30 soles and accepted before knowing the real price. None of the girls I saw were particularly attractive 5s and 6s was the norm although I didn't really get a chance to see all the talent. BBBJ was not offered nor did I ask. However this was an interesting experience and I do recommend giving the place a try. One additional note, the club is somewhat out of town and I didn't see a lot of taxis around. For an extra 15 soles above the 8 soles fare each way, the taxi driver agreed to wait for an hour to return me back to the center of town.
.... He said that there was a place called La Saleres (or something like that) that would cost 6 NS by taxi. It only opened after 5 he said. Anyway, after dinner etc. I took a trip to this place. Taxis all seem to know about it. Basically it's quite a way out of town and off the road to Desaguedero. I was a bit worried about taxis but seemed to be at least one there are at any given time. It had neon lights shining and reminded me of a Nevada *****house. Basically there was a nightclub area which was practically empty all the time I was there (it was about 8pm). The main action was along the corridor. Basically there were about 15 rooms split over 2 floors. However only about 10 girls work any one night. I found out later that the top rooms all were ensuite but the lower floor ones weren't. There were a few local guys in and out. Usually guys were waiting outside the girls door. Some were inebriated but usually harmless. The impressive part was the security - armed guys patrolling! The girls would occasionally call for a bar guy to bring in beers and food etc.
In between the 2 floors was one room with another character. A largish, sharp-featured chica that said she was from Trujillo. Looked a bit like a poss. TS but sure she was all woman.

BMz69
01-16-11, 17:23
One more Puno note. My first night there I tried to find a massage as I was still sore from hiking Waynapicchu the previous morning. I thought I might have seen a few options on the taxi ride through town but as it was now 9pm I decided ask the hotel manager. He didn't know of anything in town but would make a few calls. About 10 minutes later he calls to let me know that he has found someone to come by the room at 10pm. Definitely not a repeat on all fronts. This heavy boned older Andean woman was unattractive. My large bed was not conducive to a massage (unless this was an Asian hotel :-) and given it was lumpy, caused some occasional pain under her heavy pressure. And of course there was (fortunately) nothing sensual about the massage (in contrast to my AC report). I was able to check out the town more carefully afterwards and definitely no obvious massage scene in Puno (compared to the hiking driven massage scenes in Cusco and AC).

Tomasb
12-19-11, 16:22
I have been living in Cusco for the past several months and decided to take a weekend trip to Quillabamba, which is a small town on the edge of the jungle and about a five plus hour drive over the Andes. It was a spectacular journey on mostly paved roads. The town itself is worth a visit for the perennial summer type weather and beautiful vistas as it completely surrounded by verdant green mountains. One other reason for the visit was to check out the local talent as the Cusco women leave a lot to be desired in terms of attractiveness and attitude. There is not a lot going on in Quillabamba, only one disco called Don Diablo and virtually no bars so finding women proved difficult but I saw a lot of gorgeous women of many ages walking around the town and small parks within the city.

After my Friday night visit to the disco, I observed that the women there were mainly young university age woman who were quite bit younger than me. I frankly saw little opportunity to break into their cliques so decided to call it a night. However, once in a mototaxi on the way back to my hotel, I asked the driver if there was any establishments that offered female company. He promptly took me to a place called LaOfficina. Upon arrival, I was introduced to a an attractive young girl who took me to a private cubicle in the back room of this bar, which I should add was a complete dump. At first optimistic, I quickly realized this whole set up was only so you could talk to a girl and nothing else was available. I was not allowed to even slide my hand down the crack of her ass. After buying a few shared beers and rejecting her request for a $10 rum drink,

I quickly left. I asked my new driver about other action and due to the late hour, he agreed to take me to a place the following evening called La Palomar, which is a short distance outside the center. There he promised women were available for $12 US or / 30 soles for full service. What a dump! I suppose a good comparison might be the Trocadero complex in Lima, where I have never visited, but has been described on this Forum. Anyway, there were several sad looking old ho's standing in dimly lit doorways. I approached one who immediately tried to change the price to $30 US instead of / 30soles. With that, I asked the driver take me to another place where the price was considerably higher at / 80soles or about $25 US. He promised the talent would be better, like he would know.

Unfortunately, this place located near La Officina was locked at 9pm on a Saturday. He thought it would open later but I decided to forget the whole venture. The only promising part of the trip was meeting a nice, gorgeous, and regular girl in the van on the way back to Cusco. Perhaps this would me make the trip worthwhile. I do have to add that the women in this town were hot but perhaps a weekend is not enough time to pursue a non pro. The problem is that as beautiful as the town is, there is little of interest to a tourist after a few days.

Denom
06-04-13, 23:38
there isn't really any report on this town, so here is mine.

brothels.

the brothels that were in town were pushed far outside, in an area difficult to reach and dangerous, but still reachable by tricycle. just enter the following coordinates in google map and you'll see where it is (green arrow) :

-12.563109, -69.200478

several establishments, many with a 3 soles entrance. the set up is a show with girls waiting in the room, peruvian-style chongos. girls are 4 to 6 on denom's scale. i was quoted 40 soles for the girls but i believe they can be had for less.

there is however a chongo much closer to town, just on the other side of the bridge, called 'tentacion', at.

-12.588198, -69.164279

3 soles entrance and 15 soles for the girls. no show but porn video showing in main waiting area. obviously much easier to reach, and i see no reason to go to the other remote joins when you can just easily pop here, except maybe that the remote joins seem to open at 3pm rather than 7pm, plus it helps getting there during the day rather than at night. girls rating were more or less the same.

clubs.

i was told garota was closed and upon reaching zona vip near the airport it appeared closed as well. the taxi told me that the only remaining club was venus, and it too is in a remote area, though less remote than the far chongos, at.

-12.573748, -69.19271

standard club with show and lady drinks. slightly better quality. 5-6 on denom's scale with the occasional 7. didn't ask for prices as i am not really into clubs.

however the guide i took later to show me guacamayo told me that there are other clubs as well, but i didn't get to see them.

street walkers.

some street walkers can be found on the corner of almeda at

-12.589455, -69.201937

they are illegal and flee once a police car comes around. rating 3-6 on denom's scale.

--

all in all, a rather boring town.

however, if you really want plenty of wild action, this is where you should go:

guacamayo.

it's about a 100 km from puerto maldanado going in the direction of cuzco, at.

-12.892804, -69.986687

it's actually an illegal settlement of gold miners, and at night the town is booming with bars, music and girls. you would think you drove too far and have reached thailand! there are maybe around 30-50 bars, and my estimate is that there must be 500 to 1000 girls available in town. it's really something to behold, and is totally like an old far west gold mine town, which is exactly what it is. it's an artificial town created solely because of the peruvian gold rush.

the police apparently don't enter there. there's a police gate not so far but when i passed there on the back of a local motor bike, the driver speed up instead of stopping when the policeman whistled him to stop. it was funny to see the policeman helplessly keeping on whistling while being totally ignored. well, funny in retrospect, because when it happened, i was afraid he would shoot at us, which he didn't. nevertheless, there is a sort of natural law and order in the town, much like in the far west, and i didn't feel particularly unsafe.

what they don't want however, are reporters, so my advice is: don't take photos, and don't act like a reporter. they would beat you up and possibly even kill you. you must also realize that they don't need either you or your money (some people there are actually quite rich and they pay the girls in gold grams!) , so don't behave like a lousy tourist who feels he owns the place. you are merely tolerated there as a guest. keep a very low profile and you should be ok.

at first i was a bit weary so took a guide from puerto maldonado to reach the town, but i let him go later in the evening when i saw i could manage on my own.

apart from that, it's really fun there. you can hop from bar to bar (beer is 10 soles) , or get one of the girls lining up the street waiting for pick up, or get one of the girls waiting at the entrance of one of the many many hostel there.

i was quoted 50 soles for a quarter of an hour (!) and 300 soles overnight – so it isn't cheap, and they won't bulge from it. miners work hard to get the gold, and then spend much of it at night getting drunk and fucking the girls. strangely, overnight without sex was only 20 soles. go figure.

there's also a chongo, same setup as tentacion, slightly out of town, direction back to maldonado. you'll have to take a bike and possibly pass the whistler. the girls in the chongo are definitely a notch higher than the girls in puerto maldonado. 6-7 on denom's scale, with the occasional 8. they are thinner, smaller and younger. i was almost tempted to partake!

unfortunately, the girls in the bars are not that nice. 4-6 on denom's scale. most are fat and some incredibly so – except for some of the dancers.

now one dancer i saw was absolutely stunning – a 9-10 on denom's scale! my eyes popped out! i asked the bartender if i could invite her for a drink and he told me 'no way' – plus she would disappear on the backyard after finishing dancing, never to be seen again. kind of a mystery.

the best available girls however are those standing in front of the hostels. the best ones, reaching 7-8 on denom's scale, only appear briefly in front of the hostel before being taken inside by some locals. after a few customers, when they reached their quota i guess, they go home – so you need to be early and try to catch them as as they pop in and out.

funny thing is that four of these girls actually asked me if i could give them english lessons! 10 soles an hour each, which would make 40 soles an hour. considering that an hostel is 10 soles per day, and that a copious lunch is 5 soles, i could easily live there for free plus make a profit! some hostel are even surprisingly comfortable. you have to shop around because the quality can vary dramatically.

so it's fun and something to be discovered while it lasts, which maybe won't be very long. either the government will eventually crack down on it or the gold will simply dry out and the town will become a true far west ghost town!

the sad thing in all this, however, is the damage done to the rain forest by mining. it's so extended that you can see it from space. switch to satellite view on the map and zoom to 1 mile. you will suddenly see appear a huge white spot extending up to the river. this represents the mined land. at least, they are mining the old river bank. they are not mining the jungle where the river did not go. still, it's an ecological catastrophy. worst even, the use of large amount of mercury to clean up the gold is a poison that filters in the water, animals, the environment, and the health of miners themselves.

the other problem is the fact miners invade farm lands and the farmer can't do anything about it (miners have guns) , nor the governor who don't have the manpower to prevent it. the government would have to bring in the army, which they won't do because they are the first to profit from the gold rush. it's to the point where, when the miners are not happy about government trying to control the situation, they go on strike! can you imagine illegal workers going on strike? you would think the government would be happy about it? nope, they just bow out!

why can't we have some sexy town such as this in another context than one with such disastrous draw back on the environment? guess we have to thank all the so-called do-gooders in the world who seek to impose their moral views on others. if they weren't so busy fighting innocent fun, they would be more efficient in fighting actual crimes.

huepetuhe.

i figured out that if these wild west gold rush mining towns are so fun, i'll have a look at an even bigger settlement, called huepetuhe (pronounced why-petu-e). now, while guacamayo is on the highway itself, huepetuhe is really very difficult to reach, isolated, and more dangerous. from guacamayo you'll have to take a 15 soles ride to masuko, and at

-13.100546, -70.36726

get a taxi to the boat. rough road. 5 soles. there you take a 5 soles boat to.

-13.069028, -70.394812

where a 4x4 is waiting. it's about an hour and 10 soles drive from there, through very very rough road and across shallow rivers.

the actual location of the town is at.

-12.998495, -70.534122

the town is a disappointment, though. nothing like guacamayo. it's very big and extended and bars are few. more importantly, the quality of girls plunges. 3-5 on denom's scale – with the very occasional rare exception of course. the average quality of hostels are really bad as well.

i arrived at around 3pm and by 5. 30pm saw enough to just quickly escape by the first transportation available.

as it turned out, it was a van going directly to cuzco. bad idea! since the van can't cross the river, it goes along the river through a very very rough jungle trail for more than three hours! not funny! especially not when night falls. eventually it does reach the oceanic highway and makes it safely to cuzco, but until then, you can never be sure you won't end up stranded in the middle of the jungle, in the middle of the night. so my advice is just take the 4x4 back to the boat, the last boat leaving at 7pm. or just skip the town altogether and be content to stay at guacamayo.

so there's that. hope the report was interesting and potentially useful.

Chica Luv
10-22-17, 04:55
Any one have any information on Chimbote? I'll be there a week on business.

Jack Jericho
04-09-18, 17:37
Any one have any information on Chimbote? I'll be there a week on business.Did you find anything interesting, chica-wise, in Chimbote?

It's been years since I last stayed overnight in Chimbote.

The Tall Man
02-08-19, 20:41
there isn't really any report on this town, so here is mine.

brothels.

the brothels that were in town were pushed far outside, in an area difficult to reach and dangerous, but still reachable by tricycle. just enter the following coordinates in google map and you'll see where it is (green arrow) :

-12.563109, -69.200478

several establishments, many with a 3 soles entrance. the set up is a show with girls waiting in the room, peruvian-style chongos. girls are 4 to 6 on denom's scale. i was quoted 40 soles for the girls but i believe they can be had for less.

there is however a chongo much closer to town, just on the other side of the bridge, called 'tentacion', at.

-12.588198, -69.164279

3 soles entrance and 15 soles for the girls. no show but porn video showing in main waiting area. obviously much easier to reach, and i see no reason to go to the other remote joins when you can just easily pop here, except maybe that the remote joins seem to open at 3pm rather than 7pm, plus it helps getting there during the day rather than at night. girls rating were more or less the same.

clubs.

i was told garota was closed and upon reaching zona vip near the airport it appeared closed as well. the taxi told me that the only remaining club was venus, and it too is in a remote area, though less remote than the far chongos, at.

-12.573748, -69.19271

standard club with show and lady drinks. slightly better quality. 5-6 on denom's scale with the occasional 7. didn't ask for prices as i am not really into clubs.

however the guide i took later to show me guacamayo told me that there are other clubs as well, but i didn't get to see them.

street walkers.

some street walkers can be found on the corner of almeda at

-12.589455, -69.201937

they are illegal and flee once a police car comes around. rating 3-6 on denom's scale.

--

all in all, a rather boring town.

however, if you really want plenty of wild action, this is where you should go:

guacamayo.

it's about a 100 km from puerto maldanado going in the direction of cuzco, at.

-12.892804, -69.986687

it's actually an illegal settlement of gold miners, and at night the town is booming with bars, music and girls. you would think you drove too far and have reached thailand! there are maybe around 30-50 bars, and my estimate is that there must be 500 to 1000 girls available in town. it's really something to behold, and is totally like an old far west gold mine town, which is exactly what it is. it's an artificial town created solely because of the peruvian gold rush.

the police apparently don't enter there. there's a police gate not so far but when i passed there on the back of a local motor bike, the driver speed up instead of stopping when the policeman whistled him to stop. it was funny to see the policeman helplessly keeping on whistling while being totally ignored. well, funny in retrospect, because when it happened, i was afraid he would shoot at us, which he didn't. nevertheless, there is a sort of natural law and order in the town, much like in the far west, and i didn't feel particularly unsafe.

what they don't want however, are reporters, so my advice is: don't take photos, and don't act like a reporter. they would beat you up and possibly even kill you. you must also realize that they don't need either you or your money (some people there are actually quite rich and they pay the girls in gold grams!) , so don't behave like a lousy tourist who feels he owns the place. you are merely tolerated there as a guest. keep a very low profile and you should be ok.

at first i was a bit weary so took a guide from puerto maldonado to reach the town, but i let him go later in the evening when i saw i could manage on my own.

apart from that, it's really fun there. you can hop from bar to bar (beer is 10 soles) , or get one of the girls lining up the street waiting for pick up, or get one of the girls waiting at the entrance of one of the many many hostel there.

i was quoted 50 soles for a quarter of an hour (!) and 300 soles overnight so it isn't cheap, and they won't bulge from it. miners work hard to get the gold, and then spend much of it at night getting drunk and fucking the girls. strangely, overnight without sex was only 20 soles. go figure.

there's also a chongo, same setup as tentacion, slightly out of town, direction back to maldonado. you'll have to take a bike and possibly pass the whistler. the girls in the chongo are definitely a notch higher than the girls in puerto maldonado. 6-7 on denom's scale, with the occasional 8. they are thinner, smaller and younger. i was almost tempted to partake!

unfortunately, the girls in the bars are not that nice. 4-6 on denom's scale. most are fat and some incredibly so except for some of the dancers.

now one dancer i saw was absolutely stunning a 9-10 on denom's scale! my eyes popped out! i asked the bartender if i could invite her for a drink and he told me 'no way' plus she would disappear on the backyard after finishing dancing, never to be seen again. kind of a mystery.

the best available girls however are those standing in front of the hostels. the best ones, reaching 7-8 on denom's scale, only appear briefly in front of the hostel before being taken inside by some locals. after a few customers, when they reached their quota i guess, they go home so you need to be early and try to catch them as as they pop in and out.

funny thing is that four of these girls actually asked me if i could give them english lessons! 10 soles an hour each, which would make 40 soles an hour. considering that an hostel is 10 soles per day, and that a copious lunch is 5 soles, i could easily live there for free plus make a profit! some hostel are even surprisingly comfortable. you have to shop around because the quality can vary dramatically.

so it's fun and something to be discovered while it lasts, which maybe won't be very long. either the government will eventually crack down on it or the gold will simply dry out and the town will become a true far west ghost town!

the sad thing in all this, however, is the damage done to the rain forest by mining. it's so extended that you can see it from space. switch to satellite view on the map and zoom to 1 mile. you will suddenly see appear a huge white spot extending up to the river. this represents the mined land. at least, they are mining the old river bank. they are not mining the jungle where the river did not go. still, it's an ecological catastrophy. worst even, the use of large amount of mercury to clean up the gold is a poison that filters in the water, animals, the environment, and the health of miners themselves.

the other problem is the fact miners invade farm lands and the farmer can't do anything about it (miners have guns) , nor the governor who don't have the manpower to prevent it. the government would have to bring in the army, which they won't do because they are the first to profit from the gold rush. it's to the point where, when the miners are not happy about government trying to control the situation, they go on strike! can you imagine illegal workers going on strike? you would think the government would be happy about it? nope, they just bow out!

why can't we have some sexy town such as this in another context than one with such disastrous draw back on the environment? guess we have to thank all the so-called do-gooders in the world who seek to impose their moral views on others. if they weren't so busy fighting innocent fun, they would be more efficient in fighting actual crimes.

huepetuhe.

i figured out that if these wild west gold rush mining towns are so fun, i'll have a look at an even bigger settlement, called huepetuhe (pronounced why-petu-e). now, while guacamayo is on the highway itself, huepetuhe is really very difficult to reach, isolated, and more dangerous. from guacamayo you'll have to take a 15 soles ride to masuko, and at

-13.100546, -70.36726

get a taxi to the boat. rough road. 5 soles. there you take a 5 soles boat to.

-13.069028, -70.394812

where a 4x4 is waiting. it's about an hour and 10 soles drive from there, through very very rough road and across shallow rivers.

the actual location of the town is at.

-12.998495, -70.534122

the town is a disappointment, though. nothing like guacamayo. it's very big and extended and bars are few. more importantly, the quality of girls plunges. 3-5 on denom's scale with the very occasional rare exception of course. the average quality of hostels are really bad as well.

i arrived at around 3pm and by 5. 30pm saw enough to just quickly escape by the first transportation available.

as it turned out, it was a van going directly to cuzco. bad idea! since the van can't cross the river, it goes along the river through a very very rough jungle trail for more than three hours! not funny! especially not when night falls. eventually it does reach the oceanic highway and makes it safely to cuzco, but until then, you can never be sure you won't end up stranded in the middle of the jungle, in the middle of the night. so my advice is just take the 4x4 back to the boat, the last boat leaving at 7pm. or just skip the town altogether and be content to stay at guacamayo.

so there's that. hope the report was interesting and potentially useful.Please tell me that someone has some updated more recent experiences with these wild wild west gold mining places.

As I read this almost 6 year old post I became fascinated with these towns and got into looking up the coordinates on google maps and studying them.

Anybody anything?

The Tall Man.

Ctec69
11-12-21, 20:35
I went there a week day around 4 pm.

Entrance is 5 soles. Around 50 rooms, 8 girls were there. By the time I left, at around 5 pm, there was many more, around 15.

40 clients or so were there.

I picked the only slim I found, she asked 45's, I asked her if she had change on 100's, she said yes no problem.

After the deed she went out to get the change and return me. 50's. "change commission" she said. I don't mind at all 5's but it's just give you a bad after taste.

XXL
11-24-21, 19:40
San Vincente de Canete (correct Spanish spelling not possible on ISG) is a town of just over 90 thousand souls. It lies 100 km south of Lima at the foot of the Andes.

We had our own car and driver but he was not a local so we asked a tricycle cab at San Vincente's central square about any prostitution places in town. There were two. For 20 soles the cab guy agreed to drive to the main one, Casa Blanca, while we followed in our own car. It was a 10 minutes' drive.

Casa Blanca had a 10 soles cover charge. Layout similar to other Peru brothels, with girls standing in doors. About 15 girls on duty this Sunday at 5 pm. Girls ranging from 4 to 7 at the most (from 4 to 6 on my personal scale). Definitely no 8. Rate 30 soles. Service very basic, no BBBJ, not DATY allowed.

It's a plus that there should be some action even in such a small town. Quality of looks and service however well below my radar. I forgot to ask the girls where they hailed from.

We spent 2 fun days of wine tasting and river rafting in touristy Lunahuana, which lies another hour's drive futher south of San Vincente. No action in Lunahuana but a nice place to "bring your own" on a short holiday from Lima.

Once you get into the Andes where the locals have at least 50% pre-hispanic genes, there are no more doable female to be seen (not a damned single one), except of course the odd tourist. On the other hand the locals tend to be nice and harmless people.