PDA

View Full Version : Maracaibo

Admin
05-14-02, 04:45
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

LukeSkyWanker
05-18-02, 10:05
I Travel a lot to Venezuela and Maracaibo does not get mentioned a lot, It is very close to Columbia so there are thousands of Columbian girls prices are much cheaper than Caracas. Try looking in the shopping malls and cheap bars most of the girls are not hardened pros but just trying get out of Columbia one thing that can be guaranteed is that they will be hot I have never met a Columbiana yet who doesn't love sex.

Johan007
07-10-02, 18:01
hi LukeSW.

what about agencies in Ven.???
I mean all this *****mongering is ok with me...but I guess it's time to settle down...I am nearly 36 you know..lol.
I had some fine moments in Peru,but most serious women were TOO pretentios and only in to fool me or to have a good time (on my wallet that is)

I know Colombianas are one of the most prettiest ladies in the world...but as I mentioned before somewere I never go to Col....it's just too risky regarding all that terrostas shit and the drugs scene.

Any suggestions on HOW to meet (normal) gals from Ven. (or Colombianas who live in Ven.) on the net???
I am not keen on high profeesional women as I know they are BAD NEWS and are too westernized.
I like em between 24-28...NO KIDS!!!

I sure would like to "prepare" if I go there...that is know somebody before I hit the ground in Ven.

I sure like to avoid caracas...and to see other places.

regards,

Joan.

my email = johan_nl@eudoramail.com

LukeSkyWanker
07-10-02, 20:54
Hi Johan I have never tried the agencies I suspect too many people will be taking a cut in Venezuela, I have tried the Massajistas in local papers and some are very good and in fact brilliant and excellent value 2 hours for $20-$30. If you prefer GFE Venezuela is a good place but not Caracas I have had girlfriends from Barquisimeto Valencia and Valera all have been non prostitutes but red hot they love it up the culo. I have been coming here for the last 7 years and the conclusion I have reached is don,t go looking for the chicas, they are looking for you just go out and enjoy yourself as normal normal discos are the best place for a GFE or a especially a good restaurant with a bar. Are you on business or touristing, I assume tourist how long will you be in Venezuela? most 5 star hotels have lots of girls available sunbathing by the pool but these are expensive hotels in Venezuela.

Johan007
07-11-02, 09:14
hi lukesw,

thanks for the tips.
up the culo??? does that mean up the a**...?? ok..i would love to try that out...never done that. have to bring some special rubbers from holland.
yes i am a tourists. so my days are limited as my money is too:-(

love to settle down some day in a nice quite sa country with lots off chicas (at the side). been thinking about that since this past couple off months. holland isn't paradise you know....especialy what pussy action concearns. too many ugly bimboos and too much high attituted b*tches arround here.
but untill now i have my job here...:-(

gfe is ok wih me...but as i know from gfe in dr that this thing could be more expensive then just a plain hooker..!!
they always want money for [CodeWord131] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord131),food,rent for flat or some other shit.
no problem with me.....as long as it's worth it..!!!;-)

how's that "commie chavez" doing?? situation normalised or what?? what about inflation rates??? stuff like that.

the vzla chicas i met on the net were all high proffessional women with some heavy demanding expectations....not my kindda thing yu know:-(

i'll be hearing from ye......

cheers.

johan.

Gpiper
07-12-02, 21:58
Yo Sky Wanker:
Thinking about a short 4 day solo trip to Venezuela in september. You don't recommend Caracas for picking up hot women? I wouldn't mind finding a girlfriend on my trip. But my first priority will be to get laid by at least 3 hot girls in a safe city in Venezuela. Moderate spending is another priority. Is Maracaibo, Maquetia, or La Guardia my cheapest and best alternative? What airports do you recommend? Are there any MP's and Strip clubs you can recommend? How is the SW scene? Whatever city you recommend, will i be close to the beach? Reading the posts; as great as it sounds with pretty women at the malls and bars, it doesn't guarantee me getting laid if there are no working girls located in the city. Lastly...since i'm fairly new to the forum, are you able to tell me what the following abbreviations stand for?:
IMHO,BTW,FARC,LOL,IM,and SC..Thanks for your info!

LukeSkyWanker
07-12-02, 22:26
Hi Mr Piper if you are coming from the states you can fly direct from Miami (I am English) Maracaibo has lots of working girls 50% are colombian there are no massage parlours but there is a daytime brothel which is 100% Colombian the name is hotel click located on 78th st opposite a strip club called Caberet. The aforementioned strip club can be a bit pricey drinks wise and the girls will not leave before 3:00am but the standard is very high 8s 9s and well who knows. There are lots of cheap strip clubs which are mainly frequented by locals most are grotty but beer is very cheap Half a $ and girls 10$-20$ these are hard to find and you would need a local to show you and go with you (safer) one I have visited is called Shakahito (spelling maybe suspect). Maracaibo is not close to a beach and the nearest is not very good. One place I have been which fills your criteria for beach, women,and good value is Chichirivichie there are 2 bar type brothels there lots of cheap reasonable posadas and a few restaurants prices go up at weekends and it is busy then but Mon to Fri it is quiet. All major towns and cities in Venezuela have action it is the culture avoid Caracas and Valencia.

Gpiper
07-12-02, 23:00
Sky Wanker: Thanks! My previous post was edited with a few more questions. Please RE-read and answer if possible...So do you live in Venezuela or just travel there often? Also...is Shakahito a local or is Shakahito a strip club? What are the prices for FS and BBJ at Caberet? What price for them to come back to the hotel with you for FS? Will they stay for more than an hour? ..And is Sept. the slow season there or the more exp. busy season? What hotels with a/c that let you bring in girls can you recommend in either Maracaibo or Chichirivichi? I will be flying from Miami. I like flying and rooming solo, and my spanish is descent, but wouldn't mind meeting up with a fellow forumist there for a few beers and to swap mongering tales.

LukeSkyWanker
11-07-02, 00:20
Things seem quiet in Maracaibo gpiper did you make it in September? Anybody any info on any changes or new venues.

LukeSkyWanker
12-05-02, 22:06
Anybody any info on whats happening here at the moment? is Cabaret and Hotel Click still the best place to grab a Colombian, anybody any any ideas on prices in My Darling will be back again just after Christmas.

LukeSkyWanker
12-24-02, 14:34
Come on guys let's have some info on what's happening, how is Maracaibo effected with the current unrest, are there still lots of Colombian beauties doing the business. Regarding Chavez I am nuetral being English but during my observations in Venezuela in the last 2 years he seems to be trying to close the gap between rich and poor which is a big problem in all SA.

Explorer8939
12-24-02, 17:32
Please, let's not jam up this BBS with political discussions. Questions about the effect of the strike on mongering are OK, but let's leave the politics out. My understanding is that the biggest effect of the strike is the lack of gasoline in the country, most buses are out of action, and only a few planes are flying. So, if you go to Maracaibo, you might not get back for a while.

Originally posted by LukeSkyWanker
Come on guys let's have some info on what's happening, how is Maracaibo effected with the current unrest, are there still lots of Colombian beauties doing the business. Regarding Chavez I am nuetral being English but during my observations in Venezuela in the last 2 years he seems to be trying to close the gap between rich and poor which is a big problem in all SA.

LukeSkyWanker
12-25-02, 01:45
Explorer I agree about not bringing politics onto the board but what do you know about the Colombian chicas in Maracaibo, any new haunts worth visiting? do you know anything about Maracaibo?

LukeSkyWanker
03-13-03, 22:05
Back in Maracaibo next week after a long break due to the unrest and other business commitments somebody post some info please. I have just returned from my first trip to Thailand which was awsome.

Ricker
08-21-03, 05:26
Just back from a visit to Maracaibo. I was told by a cab driver and bellman to check out Cabaret and Hotel Click ... they are located right across the street from one another, are owned by the same person and operate in conjunction together ... they even share girls.
Neither has a cover charge and both charge about $2 for a guys drink and $4 per chicas' drink. In house service is 170,000 Bol or about $70-80. The take out, keep her all night service fee is 110,000 Bol or about $45 to get her out plus whatever you and the chica negotiate for her take.
The difference in the 2 places is the atmosphere. Hotel Click being more relaxed and quiet and Cabaret more of a dancing show, more upbeat place.
Me and a friend both went with in-house service and had a nice selection to choose from. Chicas ranged from a couple 5's all the way to some true 9's. Both the girls we had were very nice and gave their cell phone numbers for next time we came in town so we could skip the middleman and pay directly to them for hotel service.
They made sure to tell us not to let the management or other chicas know they had given out numbers for fear of trouble with the "jeffe", which is logical.
Overall: nice places, nice chicas, nice rooms, secure, had secure taxis also for the ride home to the hotel.
Next time I'll try to scout out a more lower end type place (i.e. less $). Stay tuned.

LukeSkyWanker
09-26-03, 19:02
I am on my way back again next week and will be visiting Cabaret, My Darling, Hotel Click and Champagne as these used to be the places to find real beauties. Will be staying at the Maruma as usual and will try some Massajistas straight after work does anyone know of any new venues worth trying? Nibu I have been to both Maracaibo and Caracas and Maracaibo wins by a mile.

Catire
09-29-03, 01:17
Maracaibo might win for gringos and moneyed people because it is the capital of the wealthiest state in Venezuela, and home of the petroleum industry, which also means gringo expats working for oil companies running around with dollars.

But I`d still take Caracas overall. You just have to know where to go. When girls come in "from the country" to work in the trade, they don`t usually come to Maracaibo.

Not to mention it`s ghastly fucking HOT there!

LukeSkyWanker
09-29-03, 20:09
OK Catire, I agree with you on one thing it is very hot but I disagree about girls bypassing Maracaibo, the fact that is relatively close to the Colombian border ensures many Colombian chicks make it their first stop and because they are still novices bargains can be had. As you say there are a lot of Oil working Expats in this area but I have found it still cheaper than Caracas as you say it is knowing where to go.

LukeSkyWanker
10-06-03, 17:05
I have just remembered the name of the only girl unfriendly hotel in Maracaibo it is called the hotel kristoff, 4 stars with nice pool but if you stay here you will be pissedoff.

Catire
10-06-03, 21:54
that makes sense Luke re Colombians.
I never think of things that way because I am a " go the source", kind of guy, so if I wanted Colombianas, I would go to Colombia.

If you are in Maracaibo on other matters though and it´s simply company you seek then I can see how that doesn´t matter nearly as much.

Ricker
12-07-03, 20:29
Was in Maracaibo the other night ... a taxi driver took me to a casa full of chicas ... it's kind of like a fast food drive thru ... you pull over to the side of the road next to the casa ... the chicas come out to show themselves ... you pick one, pay 60,000 Bol and you get her for 2 hours at your hotel. No in-house service.
The place didn't have a name ... it was on Calle la Limpia.

Johan007
08-27-04, 14:26
Ricker.

you say 60.000 Bolivianos. That would be about 22 euros,yes? (assuming the rate is something 2800 to 1 €)
Well if she is a cutie and good in the sack that is a BARGAIN!

I heard some prices in Rio de J. or BA that are WAY higer:-(

I guess if you speak spanish and can hussle a bit you get some nice ho for maybe 40.000 for 2 hours??

btw the "all-nighter-thing"isn't my cup of tea. But that's just my humble opinion. 2 hours is good enough for me.

Is there any street scene?? I realy dig street ho's.

regards

Johan

Soaring Eagle
11-20-04, 14:26
After an absence of several years, I shall be returning to Maracaibo on business for a few weeks. Any up-dates on the local scene would be appreciated.

Ricker
11-22-04, 16:11
I met a great Maracucha ... chica de Maracaibo ... several months ago so I've been spending a lot of time there.

The people there are so friendly ... and a Sambil Mall just opened ... like the one in Caracas ... though I haven't visited it yet ... but planning soon to do so with mi Maracucha.

The PFP scene is about the same as it's been:

still Hotel Click / Cabaret for the high end / high $$ chicas.

unfortunately, My Darling, which was my favorite hangout, raised their prices siginicantly ... from about a 50,000 salida to about 130,000 salida minimum ... think they're trying to keep their chicas from defecting to Cabaret where they could earn more $$

Don Pedro is still OK ... with some good talent ... still about 50-80,000 salida I believe.

The street scene ... hit or miss ... beware of the transvestites ... at times they appear better looking than the real chicas ... scary ... get a good taxista to help out.

The normal chicas are AWESOME ... very friendly and love gringos ... trust me, I dig the Caracas chicas too, but these Maracuchas are great ... less sophisticated but 'warmer' and humble IMHO ... I've met some real beauties in Maracaibo ...

... if only it wasn't so hot in the summer ...

take care.

Catire
11-22-04, 22:30
Maracaibo has got to be one of the shittier places in terms of climate in Latin America.

Ricker
11-22-04, 22:40
I have to agree about the climate there ...

I remeber getting in a taxi there during the summer ... the taxi had no a/c ... almost died from the heat.

The people and chicas are great though.

Pescador Loco
06-09-05, 06:06
Ricker,

Thanks for the helpful posts. I will be heading to Maracaibo soon on buisiness and have met a very nice girl through the internet. She is totally smoking. A a Colombiana though not a Marachucha. If I we don't click or I get the blow off it would seem for your post there are plenty of other pescaditos!

I would be up for chasing beautiful maracuchas Any prime spots to recommend?

Thanks. I hope the Marachucha is treating you right!

World Travel 69
01-08-06, 19:56
Guys:
This list needs your help. Please fill in the Blanks.

WT69

Casas:
Ask Taxi Driver to take you to On Calle La Limpia, Take Out Only, B$60,000 for two hours.

Clubs/Bars:
Strip Club Caberet, Calle 78th, In House B$170,000, Take Out All Night Bar Fee B$110,000, Plus Her Fee

Hotel Click, Calle 78th Quieter and Relaxed place. In House B$170,000, Take Out All Night Bar Fee B$110,000, Plus Her Fee

My Darling, B$130,000 Bar Fee

Champagne,

Don Pedro, Bar Fee B$50,000-80,000,

Shakahito,

Some Cheap StripClubs in the area, US10-20

Recommended Hotels:
Maruma,

World Travel 69
01-27-06, 17:26
[QUOTE=WorldTravel69]Guys:
This list needs your help. Please fill in the Blanks.

WT69

Casas:
Ask Taxi Driver to take you to Casa on Calle La Limpia, Take Out Only, B$60,000 for two hours.

Clubs/Bars:
Strip Club Caberet, Calle 78, In House B$170,000, Take Out All Night Bar Fee B$110,000, Plus Her Fee

Hotel Click, Calle 78 Quieter and Relaxed place. In House B$170,000, Take Out All Night Bar Fee B$110,000, Plus Her Fee, opposite Cabaret

My Darling, B$130,000 Bar Fee

Champagne,

Don Pedro Piano Bar, Calle 78, Bar Fee B$50,000-80,000,

Shakahito, Rough Area, Some Cheap Strip Clubs in this area, US10-20

Street Action: Calle 76 to Calle 78 and the two adjoining streets, but watch out for Trannys.

Outcalls: Antonellas Chicas in the Panorama Newspaper along with about 50 other ads for Massajistas.

Recommended Hotels:
Maruma, in the area of Shakahito,

Brothels in the Area:
Ciudad Ojeda,
Mene Grande,

Hotman 666
05-16-07, 12:46
I will be in Maracaibo for one week in June. (My first visit to Venezuela.)

Does anyone have any up to date information on the opportunities there?

I would appreciate any help.

Best regards,

Hotman

World Travel 69
05-16-07, 14:48
Sorry I did my best with the Lists.
So when you get there, please posts your findings.
Thanks

I will be in Maracaibo for one week in June. (My first visit to Venezuela.)

Does anyone have any up to date information on the opportunities there?

I would appreciate any help.

Best regards,

Hotman

Hotman 666
05-16-07, 15:49
Thanks WT,

I just wondered if there was any more up to date information from anyone that has visited since your report of 27th Jan 06,

I will see what I can find.

Best wishes,

Hotman

Sorry I did my best with the Lists.

So when you get there, please posts your findings.

Thanks

Hotman 666
07-13-07, 14:06
In June I was in Maracaibo for a week. For me it was business. But my advice is, Unless you have to go, don’t!

I have travelled widely in S. America, Asia and Far East and can think of very few places that I would not enjoy returning to BUT, Maracaibo is certainly one of the cities I would put in this category.

YES, the girls can be beautiful (If you like plastic / Silicon and attitude! ) but most of the "lookers" seem to have the impression that they are "Gods gift" and price themselves accordingly!

I was told that the currently most popular birthday present for a 16 year old is a "Boob job! "

I visited most of the central area clubs that have been mentioned in the forum. My opinion = Tame shows, disinterested girls and quite expensive by S. American standards.

I have not been to many countries where my evening meal, in quite an upmarket area, was interrupted (at around 11.00 pm) by 4 gunshots less than 100mtrs from where I was eating! On the plus side the resulting chaos with tables and chairs flying and people running in all directions was a reasonable cabaret for the evening!

How many countries have YOU been to where people are openly smoking crack cocaine in one of the major downtown squares in the middle of the day?

In May there were 72 murders reported in Maracaibo area!

Walking on a Sunday morning in what is supposed to be a tourist area many people told me that the district was "muy peligroso" (very dangerous! )

Yes I has some success with Chicas during my visit. My best successes were with part timers / amateurs in the small bars and restaurants but that is always a bit "hit or miss. "

(By the way Hotel Kristoff is NOT Chica friendly.)

There are MUCH better countries to visit is S. America if Mongering is the object of your visit.

My considered comments are,

UNLESS YOU HAVE TO GO TO MARACAIBO, DON’T!

Hotman

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Winner71
07-14-07, 21:26
I can relate to this post.. from 3 years ago when I was in Maracaibo twice. I too felt like it had just a hidden danger when compared to Colombia. People always telling me "what are you doing in this area, it is much too dangerous for you." Venezuela is wierd. You would think that prices would be low for chicas given the socialist path Venezuela is taking. Venezuela has some hot chicas but when it's so much easier to meet chicas in Colombia plus a lot less danger in Colombia(from common thieves... at least that is the way it feels).. why even consider Venezuela?

As for the boob job as the #1 birthday present at the age of 16... it's the same as Colombia... boob jobs, nose jobs, ass jobs... Colombianas love the plastica. Colombianas love to 1) look good and 2) please their man. So I have no complaints on them trying to look good, other than the fact I really don't like grande senos. My sense it's a cultural thing that both Venezuelans and Colombianas share... heck a large portion of S. America may be the same. I can't confirm that though.

As for the smoking crack in the middle of the street. I too felt there were an awful lot of people in Maracaibo that were jobless and just hanging around, moping around the streets doing absolutly nothing every day of the week. On weekends, I ust didn't see families out and about enjoying the day outdoors. It streets looked really depressing. Put all this togehter and crime has to run rampant... people have to eat.

And this was 3 years ago. I probably don't anticipate going back to Venezuela anytime soon... unless of course my maestro Ricker invites me along and acts as my guide, then I'd be tempted.

In June I was in Maracaibo for a week. For me it was business. But my advice is, Unless you have to go, don’t!

I have travelled widely in S. America, Asia and Far East and can think of very few places that I would not enjoy returning to BUT, Maracaibo is certainly one of the cities I would put in this category.

YES, the girls can be beautiful (If you like plastic / Silicon and attitude! ) but most of the "lookers" seem to have the impression that they are "Gods gift" and price themselves accordingly!

I was told that the currently most popular birthday present for a 16 year old is a "Boob job! "

I visited most of the central area clubs that have been mentioned in the forum. My opinion = Tame shows, disinterested girls and quite expensive by S. American standards.

I have not been to many countries where my evening meal, in quite an upmarket area, was interrupted (at around 11.00 pm) by 4 gunshots less than 100mtrs from where I was eating! On the plus side the resulting chaos with tables and chairs flying and people running in all directions was a reasonable cabaret for the evening!

How many countries have YOU been to where people are openly smoking crack cocaine in one of the major downtown squares in the middle of the day?

In May there were 72 murders reported in Maracaibo area!

Walking on a Sunday morning in what is supposed to be a tourist area many people told me that the district was "muy peligroso" (very dangerous! )

Yes I has some success with Chicas during my visit. My best successes were with part timers / amateurs in the small bars and restaurants but that is always a bit "hit or miss. "

(By the way Hotel Kristoff is NOT Chica friendly.)

There are MUCH better countries to visit is S. America if Mongering is the object of your visit.

My considered comments are,

UNLESS YOU HAVE TO GO TO MARACAIBO, DON’T!

Hotman

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Ricker
07-18-07, 03:59
I ... I probably don't anticipate going back to Venezuela anytime soon... unless of course my maestro Ricker invites me along and acts as my guide, then I'd be tempted.

Ha ha ha ... Thanks Winner, you crack me up amigo.

Anyway, I used to practically live in Maracaibo.

I have the same opinion as you guys as far as the city goes. It makes Barranquilla seem like a tropical paradise.

However, if you stay away from the upper crust egomaniac chicas, there are some wonderful and sweet chicas there.

Two of my favorite chicas ever are Maracuchas ... beautiful and sweet.

I still talk with one of them frequently and have been promising her a visit, hopefully I'll make it out there soon ... She has some sweet amigas too, so I'll let you know Winner :)

Winner71
07-20-07, 07:16
I would consider myself one lucky tag along.

Ha ha ha ... Thanks Winner, you crack me up amigo.

Anyway, I used to practically live in Maracaibo.

I have the same opinion as you guys as far as the city goes. It makes Barranquilla seem like a tropical paradise.

However, if you stay away from the upper crust egomaniac chicas, there are some wonderful and sweet chicas there.

Two of my favorite chicas ever are Maracuchas ... beautiful and sweet.

I still talk with one of them frequently and have been promising her a visit, hopefully I'll make it out there soon ... She has some sweet amigas too, so I'll let you know Winner :)

Aragorn
12-06-07, 12:37
Fellow Punters,

Timing is everything. Went to MCB on a business trip with a co-worker. He's the type of lad who prays over lunch at McDonalds. Had a company driver and since it was around election time, there was little on the Market.

However,

The Crowne Plaza Murumba in Maracaibo is chica friendly, I asked the bell man and he described the procedure. You advise the desk that you are having a visitor and they will record her bio data. No extra fees apply. That said, the Murumba is so far away from the center of town that the one escort I called didn't want to come.

Recommend Hotel del Lago.

Aragorn
02-15-08, 12:41
another working trip to Maracaibo, this time tied to the leash of my boss and his spouse so no time for fun and games. However, this time we stayed at the Kristoff (under going renovation) and I learned that it is under new managment and will allow chicas. you just have to register them at the front desk and do the walk of shame. There is no extra charge and she gets in on the free breakfast plan.

Mfins
03-01-12, 03:03
Any updates for Maracaibo. Been a year since I was there. Any new clubs. Thanks

Britisher
03-16-15, 00:22
I was in Maracaibo in March'15 for a purely work related trip.

Stayed at: Intercontinental.

P4P: look for women on internet.

The going price about 4000 bolivars /1 hour.

On 15th March, 2015,1 USD= 250 bolivars in black market. So that means less than 20 USD.

The hotel allows guests for a extra payment of 600 bolivars. Which is 3 USD.

The trick. To carry USD in cash and change with other locals at black market price. Then invite chicas from internet.

Warnings. Do not use your credit card in hotel or any where. Only and only use cash in bolivars // do not venture out in unknown taxis.

Hope this helps.

Britisher
07-15-15, 01:39
Couple of mongers wrote to me about Maracaibo and how to exchange money.

Feel free to write to me via PM, anyone who wants to change USD to bolivars in Maracaibo.

I have local contacts who want to get rid of their bolivars and seek USD.

Britisher
08-30-16, 02:40
Gentlemen,

I was in Maracaibo recently albeit only for 2 days.

Hotel. I stayed at Hotel Crown Plaza. I had a extremely comfortable stay. Top Notch hotel. Extremely beautiful girls working on the front desk. The hotel is really huge. One tends to get lost in the hotel. I booked it online on a international website and got a rate of 90 usd / night. Mind you. My client (on whose behalf I was in Maracaibo) paid for it. So it was not a major issue. If you book directly with the hotel using local currency, I reckon its extremely cheap (unlike what I noticed with Eurobuilding in Caracas that BS price matched the international USD price).

Changing Money. The highlight of the trip to Maracaibo was that one of the drivers who was supporting me in Maracaibo on behalf of my client took me to a "underground" exchange house and I got a exchange rate of 950! A rate of 950 is almost impossible to get in Caracas! I was really delighted to get that rate.

Chicas- I contacted forum member Mara-Cucho and he gave me some leads. One of the girls whom he mentioned looked nice and asked me only for 10 k BS for 1 hour but I did not partake as I literally had no time to have sex. I was very very busy with work.

Safety. Maracaibo definitely feels safer than Caracas but looked pretty empty and deserted. In fact, I did not see anybody in my hotel (for 2 days) in Maracaibo except the hotel staff!

To the novice monger. You could easily go to Maracaibo (Immigration is friendly here). Take a cheap room in cash in Crown plaza hotel and have a lot of fun and even exchange at a better rate.

Hope my review was helpful to some of you.

Mfins
09-07-16, 05:11
Gentlemen,

I was in Maracaibo recently albeit only for 2 days.

Hotel. I stayed at Hotel Crown Plaza. I had a extremely comfortable stay. Top Notch hotel. Extremely beautiful girls working on the front desk. The hotel is really huge. One tends to get lost in the hotel. I booked it online on a international website and got a rate of 90 usd / night. Mind you. My client (on whose behalf I was in Maracaibo) paid for it. So it was not a major issue. If you book directly with the hotel using local currency, I reckon its extremely cheap (unlike what I noticed with Eurobuilding in Caracas that BS price matched the international USD price).

Changing Money. The highlight of the trip to Maracaibo was that one of the drivers who was supporting me in Maracaibo on behalf of my client took me to a "underground" exchange house and I got a exchange rate of 950! A rate of 950 is almost impossible to get in Caracas! I was really delighted to get that rate.

Chicas- I contacted forum member Mara-Cucho and he gave me some leads. One of the girls whom he mentioned looked nice and asked me only for 10 k BS for 1 hour but I did not partake as I literally had no time to have sex. I was very very busy with work.

Safety. Maracaibo definitely feels safer than Caracas but looked pretty empty and deserted. In fact, I did not see anybody in my hotel (for 2 days) in Maracaibo except the hotel staff!

To the novice monger. You could easily go to Maracaibo (Immigration is friendly here). Take a cheap room in cash in Crown plaza hotel and have a lot of fun and even exchange at a better rate.

Hope my review was helpful to some of you.I agree, I find Maracaibo to have a much safer feel than Caracas. Although the city is very spread out and club options (strip clubs) are much fewer than in years past. There is an awesome hotel called the Aladdin with themed rooms. Can rent by the hour, twelve hours or by the day. Very first class rooms and a nice compound. The exchange rate is excellent. I exchange my money at a sports book. I can exchange as much as I want and when I leave to go home the owner / manager will even change my left over bolivares back to US dollars at a great rate. The women are gorgeous. I have been to Maracaibo many times. Although most of my trips have been a lot of fun I have had a couple where I was a bit bored because of the lack of P4 P in the casas and clubs. So I guess it can be a bit of hit or miss.

Combo
11-03-16, 00:23
I agree, I find Maracaibo to have a much safer feel than Caracas. Although the city is very spread out and club options (strip clubs) are much fewer than in years past. There is an awesome hotel called the Aladdin with themed rooms. Can rent by the hour, twelve hours or by the day. Very first class rooms and a nice compound. The exchange rate is excellent. I exchange my money at a sports book. I can exchange as much as I want and when I leave to go home the owner / manager will even change my left over bolivares back to US dollars at a great rate. The women are gorgeous. I have been to Maracaibo many times. Although most of my trips have been a lot of fun I have had a couple where I was a bit bored because of the lack of P4 P in the casas and clubs. So I guess it can be a bit of hit or miss.Just curious. Since the casas and clubs are problematic because of distance, where do you find P4 P? Exclusively through internet?

Thanks.

Maxx69
11-10-16, 23:57
I am looking for a local Exchange Money Shop or People in Maravaibo.

I plan my next Holiday there and I hope anybody can help me for found a good exchange place.

I come from Germany and I can take Euro or USD for change.

Thanks for help.

Maxx69
11-10-16, 23:59
Hello everybody,

I plan my trip o Venezuela Maracaibo and I am looking for good local Money Exchange Shop or People in Maracaibo.

I am from Germany and I can bring / take Euro or USD for change. Thanks for information's.

MaraCucho
11-11-16, 19:18
Hello everybody,

I plan my trip o Venezuela Maracaibo and I am looking for good local Money Exchange Shop or People in Maracaibo.

I am from Germany and I can bring / take Euro or USD for change. Thanks for information's.I am a local, but unfortunately I can't be much of help in recommending where to exchange dollars in physical bills, as I always use Paypal for such purposes. I could ask around, but I think a good idea would be to send a PM to Britisher, he was in the city recently and found a good exchanger.

Maxx69
11-29-16, 13:54
I am looking for an Apartment in Maracaibo for Rent. I want to spend 2 or 3 month there and looking for a furnished Apartment. Apartment for 1 Person and 1 or 2 Rooms for Price up to 400.000 Bolivar. Maybe someone know Apartment or can help me with informations where I can found.

Thanks.

MaraCucho
11-30-16, 15:28
I am looking for an Apartment in Maracaibo for Rent. I want to spend 2 or 3 month there and looking for a furnished Apartment. Apartment for 1 Person and 1 or 2 Rooms for Price up to 400.000 Bolivar. Maybe someone know Apartment or can help me with informations where I can found.

Thanks.Search for "Pa Que Jose" on Tripadvisor and Facebook. It's a nice apartment for tourists located in a centric part of the city. An acquitance of mine stayed there for a week earlier this year, and highly recommended the place.

MaraCucho
08-06-17, 20:30
Yesterday I had an encounter with a new girl I found online. She is in her early 20's, dark skin, average height, natural boobs, and fairly good looking face. She had quite a few tattoos in her body. She kisses, doesn't have a problem with having her genitals touched (kinda annoying when the girls do that! But doesn't do anal. She also told me that she has a few frieds she works with, and does dual service, an offer that I plan to take in the coming days. What was truly remarkable about her, was her rates: 1 hour for 40 K bolivares ($2 and a few cents, at the current exchange rate). Had a really good time with her for cheap, so I can't really ask for more.

I posted three pics I took of her in the Photo Gallery thread, but this one is the pic she sent to me while we were setting up the meeting.