PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2004 Archived Sosua Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

Big Dane
05-31-04, 08:33
I'm sorry for the late report as I came back from Sosua a week ago, but I was flooded in work as soon as I arrived.

Let me make one thing absolutely clear: Sosua _is_ everything the hype says and even then some. I had the most exciting trip I could ever imagine - even John at the Palace said I had quite the vacation and this from a man that has had a hotel there for many years and seen mongers come and go for all that time.

Several things I learned I would like to pass on as advice for other new mongers in Sosua.

1. Stay at The Palace, at least the first stay you have - John is a great guy and will bend over backwards to make sure you have a good vacation.

2. Do not sleep with the same girl more than once in a row, unless she does it for free...

3. Dont get attached - I know it happens (almost happend do me) but it'll only backfire - no matter how great you think she is, she's in it for the money - and money only.

4. Have a lot of 20 peso bills as these will get you anywhere in Sosua on a motocoach.

5. Exchange money at the first building after the goverment building on the road starting at the Super Super Liqour store - always good rates and the woman speaks english.

6. Wear sunglasses or else the motocoaches will hail you constantly, but they only do that with eye-contact or if they hope to archive eye-contact through a honk on the horn and a hola. (this naturally only applies if you prefer to walk).

7. Eat the ribs at Rocky's - they are awesome!

8. If you fly in from Europe or other places far away - get drunk on the plane and you'll sleep like a baby.

9. If you are going to Sosua now - look up Claudia at the palace - she's simply gorgeous - 18 or 19 years old, perfect body, beautiful face and quite alive in bed. Also if you are up for it she has a girlfriend also at The Palace and they enjoy 'working' together!

10. Have a great time and remember to write any useful info here afterwards.

About my vacation:

My vacation started out bad - when I arrived in Sosua my suitcase was robbed of about half my cloths, my perfumes and my condoms(!). I calmed my self down by getting drunk at the Hali Kali bar 2 minutes by foot from The Palace. The girls working there are players so beware, but if you get 'iris' started she's defenitely worth it.

As the days passed I experienced almost all aspects of mongering in Sosua and boy oh boy am I glad I stayed at Johns as one of the girls went crazy and threatend me etc. - there were a lot of yelling and cursing in the midst she stole both some money and my sunglasses. Luckily John (and Lucas) knows how to handle girls like that and the 'problem' was solved.

I wont go into details, but my stay at The Palace was such a pleasure that the incident (my own fault even though John said he was sorry for it) didn't change my impression of sosua and or mongering there.

I guess the best you can do is to read this forum properly and use common sense - this will get you far - ohh, learn spanish it's worth it. I had the impression that the less english/german a girl spoke the hotter she was, so decide yourself if it's worth it.

If you are lucky you’ll find a gem among all the pearls in Sosua – I found one gem that shined like a star (she even bbbj’ed me at the bar in The Palace during the day with people at the pool.

My most important advice: Go there, this is simply something you _have_ to try - at least once in you life. Personally I cant wait to get back and be in heaven again.

Nefarious
06-01-04, 05:02
When I was in town in late March, Lou was talking about putting in a BBQ grill at the Shark Bar. Did they ever get it put in? I'd have to say that adding some good food would help the bar.

Professor10
06-02-04, 16:43
Sosua Doctor,

You provide some very wise information. Quick question, since there are "regular girls" that hang-out at the Palace and other places - aren't their rates "usually set". And if that's the case, the rates are usually "higher" than if you found a "comparable chica" at a local bar or club? Mongers should be firm and only pay what the "local market rate would bare". If the palace chicas all charge 1,500 for short time and 2,000 or more for toda la noche, then mongers should try and get these prices lower. It will help everyone, and especially the ones staying at locations that always have the same girls there. I'm not saying they're bad, but they may get spoiled since they know the mongers there are almost like a "captive audience." Any adivce would be appreciated - I'll be there in Sept.

Hairy Johnson
06-03-04, 02:58
Great Report Big Dane! I stayed at Rockys and had a great time! Their Ribs are fantastic. Marco is a great guy and helped me a lot! Sosua is Da Bomb! :)

G Dog
06-03-04, 06:38
Dane,

Great report! I'll be staying at the Palace when I go in August. I plan to drop in on Rocky's for the ribs and to meet Marco. I can tell from correspondence that he's a class act.

JimmyDR
06-03-04, 13:10
Sosua Doctor,

You provide some very wise information. Quick question, since there are "regular girls" that hang-out at the Palace and other places - aren't their rates "usually set". And if that's the case, the rates are usually "higher" than if you found a "comparable chica" at a local bar or club? Mongers should be firm and only pay what the "local market rate would bare". If the palace chicas all charge 1,500 for short time and 2,000 or more for toda la noche, then mongers should try and get these prices lower. It will help everyone, and especially the ones staying at locations that always have the same girls there. I'm not saying they're bad, but they may get spoiled since they know the mongers there are almost like a "captive audience." Any adivce would be appreciated - I'll be there in Sept.

Its like the beer and soda in the frig at the 5 star hotel, its more money to drink it! After a few days some become flexible but at other times there are guys that go thru 8-10 of them during a 4 day vacation.

Professor10
06-03-04, 15:55
Jimmy DR,

I certainly would agree with your assessment. Since the girls are "regulars" and are also very good with ALL types of mongers, then paying the "higher fee" is well worth it. Since they are on the premises pretty much 24/7 then that is worth the "price of admission." They are at your "beck and call" - so if "willy" is itchy, there are girls there to "scratch it" whenever you want. Nice piece of advice. Hope to run into you one day Jimmy.

Antonelli
06-03-04, 17:09
The set price at the bussiness like Elbohen Palace and Cristals is there for a reason, You have someone to go to when there is a problem. And those girls can make problems. If you speak decent spanish you can operate well in the street for less like the doc does. But the bottom line is we are the consumers and buy the product where we want, What works good for one morger may not work good for another. One has to take in variables like spanish skills and experience in the country. I left the D.R a year or so ago after many years ofd living there.what I would suggest is any of you new guys or regulars for that matter read the ex pat in paradice page. The section on Tigres. That should be a bible for survival in the DR! And by the way guys where the fuck are the new picts!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space after commas and after periods. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after commas and one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Redskins Rule
06-04-04, 02:00
Can someone provide directions to Sosua Palace. None of the drivers ever heard of it when I was there.

Thanks

JimmyDR
06-05-04, 15:41
Well at this point there are maybe 100 or more of us that have been to Sosua on this section. You can get a shitload of info so read away. Many of us have already met each other. Most info is on the mark and there really is no crap info posted here, that I can tell. You take notes and select a bit of info from each of us and then you decide for yourself.

Remember, this is a third world country so don't expect a 5 star Hotel for $12, that will never happen!!!!

SosuaDoctor
06-06-04, 22:24
Can someone please advise the web address for the Hotel Europa in Sosua? Not the e-mail address or phone number but the actual website. Thanks in advance.

Sosua Doctor

Darius34
06-06-04, 23:19
Website for Hotel Europa is: www.hotelplazaeuropa.com.

Gladiator
06-06-04, 23:32
SosuaDoctor, it's www.hotelplazaeuropa.com

D Life
06-14-04, 02:26
I have gained a lot from the forum and just want to give a little back. I was in the DR from the 1st of June to the 11th of JUne. Just came in from the DR. It was fun.

I intended to spend most of my time in sosua.

1st Mistake - Flew into Santo Domingo. The nearest airport to sosua is POP. Went through customs with no problems. Did not speak a lot of spanish but did not have any problems. They wanted to seach me. I let them had really nothing to hide.

Went into the Car rental Office at the Airport and asked for a Taxi. I knew that they did not have taxis there but knew I will find an english speaking individual to assist. I did. He quoted me a price of $140 US (from Santo Domingo to Sosua). As normal gave him a long sarcastic laugh found out from the forum that the regular price is $100. Told him $80 US and also infromed him that I could go to caribe and pay $10US for the trip. And that there is a bus leaving for Sosua evey Hour. When he saw that I was knowledgable he accepted and got a taxi for $100 US.

Got into Sosua at about 6pm and headed for the palace.

TIP - The palace has no sign and a lot of people would not know it. Jut go the Europa and ask they will have the information for you. It is the street on left after you have passed club residential.

The people at the palace were very helpful.

RECOMMENDATION - If it is your first time going to the Sosua and you are American stay at the palace. John is very helpful and also very knowledgable. You will also find a lot of Americans staying there who will be very helpful.

In this report I will not give a lot of the sexual details but I will give you survival techniques that worked for me in the DR.

1. Spanish is not necessery but learning it will help a lot. there is a book called Speak Spanish in One week. It also has a CD in it. It has week 1, 2 & 3. It was very helpful. It should be able to teach you survival spanish.

2. Never accept the price quoted to you at first learn how to haggle.

3. read as much as you can from the forum it will help you a lot.

4. The normal price for a girl is about 1500 pesos. Insist on paying that and no more. This price is for an all nighter (toda noche).

5. Do not become too nice to the girls. I have noticed that they mistake kindness for weakness.

6. I was with several girls. Insist on them taking a shower before anything happens. They are not always the cleanest. ( I met some that were exceptiaonally very clean and even used perfume).

7. I took them to my room. But settle on a price before you leave the club or the bar or where ever you met the girl.

8. Most of them are not very educated. Ensure that they understand and agree to what you have said before you leave the location.

9. TO get a girl just go to the nearest bar and they will come to you.

10. If you like a girl just becon with your hands and when she comes whisper "cuantos". It will work literarilly on any girl.

11. Any girl you see is available. If you can see her she is available.

12. when you leave do not take any strings with you. teh horror stories are numerous.

13. Do not pick the same girl more than once. they normally read meanings into such and will try to rope you in (except it is free).

14. the safest place to eat is the Morua Mai. Stay away from others.

They are a lot more Tip and I will post them later.

B J Lover
06-16-04, 18:25
Excellent info D Life - As I'll soon be making my first trip to DR, I am soaking up these reports like a sponge. We look forward to your further experiences.

Hairy Johnson
06-16-04, 20:45
Thanks D Life: I agree with most of your post! But there are several great eating places in Sosua!I have eaten at several good places. One other thing . Do not go over 1000 pesos! Be very adamant about it! They will come down.Got to keep the prices low! :)

Later,

Hairy

B J Lover
06-17-04, 14:55
I think we all agree. Up to 1000 pesos for any short encounter (2-3 hours). TLN - all night maximum is 1500 (2000 only if the girl is super super hot!!) Never go above 2000 people, please please please!!

Website with menus for Morua Mai Restaurant:

http://www.moruamai.com/

B J Lover
06-17-04, 14:57
By the way, haven't heard a lot about High Caribe disco lately. Is it still there, open for busines, etc, etc.?

Vagabond
06-17-04, 20:39
Good report D life. A couple of your points is wrong though. Sosua has a lot of resturants with good and safe food. The Morua Mai is expensive, and has no special good food compared to a lot of others.
About the girls, it's only a myth that absolutely all girls in Sosua is available, it's not even close.

Carolinaman
06-17-04, 21:37
Restaurants- Do not forget Rocky's, Sosua by the Sea, and Pape's in Caberete.
Rockys for breakfast, lunch and dinner. He has a great steak dinner and ribs.
Sosua by the Sea- Idiotic guys who want to take their girl to impress them eat here. I personally have never been. Does not mean I am not a idiot though.
Pape's for the garlic shrimp in white sauce-to die for! (Caberete)

Kuranyi
06-19-04, 01:03
High Caribe disco is reopening on 25.6.04. Sosua is very quiet at the moment. Watch your belongings when you take a girl! They steal everything.

Puerto La Cruz
06-19-04, 16:40
I certainly wouldn't take at least 40% of the advice that D Life is giving. The guy has been to Sosua once and apparently only knows one restaurant and didn't even know that there's an international airport fifteen minutes from Sosua. He tells us not to overpay for a girl when he takes a taxi to Sosua for $100.00 when he could have taken the Caribe Tours bus for $5.00. For anybody that has spent alot of time there, its obvious that this guy doesn't know his way around.

Slippery

Gladiator
06-20-04, 00:06
I am thinking of paying my first visit to Sosua in September. Is this a good month to go hunting over there? Yes, I know, all months of the year are probably good to visit Sosua, but I mean, is it particularly slow or busy or is it just like any other month?

Also, does the hotel Europa allow to take 2 or 3 girls at once? I know the Sosua Palace does allow it but would like to find out about the Europa.

Thanks in advance,

WSJ3
06-20-04, 00:12
HOTEL EUROPA

I never had any problems bringing chicas into the Europa but they have to have ID. The one issue that I have experienced there was getting clean towels after a mongering session.

They are pretty cheap about this and can give you a hard time. Other than that have a great time.

Peace:
WSJ3
:)

Sammon
06-20-04, 00:51
Hey Jimmy,

Sometime ago you mentioned a restaurent named El Botin.
Can you please tell me where exactly it is.

Thank you in advance.

Vagabond
06-20-04, 13:31
re Gladiator
September is one of the slowest month's in Sosua, but there will be a lots of girls anyway. Hotel Europa allows you to take in more than one girl, but you have to pay extra for the second girl. If you choose to stay in their guesthouse across the street on Plaza Sosua, i don't think that would be any problem.

JimmyDR
06-20-04, 16:02
I am thinking of paying my first visit to Sosua in September. Is this a good month to go hunting over there? Yes, I know, all months of the year are probably good to visit Sosua, but I mean, is it particularly slow or busy or is it just like any other month?

Also, does the hotel Europa allow to take 2 or 3 girls at once? I know the Sosua Palace does allow it but would like to find out about the Europa.

Thanks in advance,

There are at least a dozen mongers around Sosua every week or you can go it alone. Every month is a great time to go. At The Europa the second chica will have a surcharge!

JimmyDR
06-20-04, 16:05
1. Spanish is not necessery but learning it will help a lot. there is a book called Speak Spanish in One week. It also has a CD in it. It has week 1, 2 & 3. It was very helpful. It should be able to teach you survival spanish.

Very True

2. Never accept the price quoted to you at first learn how to haggle.

Very True

3. read as much as you can from the forum it will help you a lot.

Very True

4. The normal price for a girl is about 1500 pesos. Insist on paying that and no more. This price is for an all nighter (toda noche).

Peso is going nuts so not True

5. Do not become too nice to the girls. I have noticed that they mistake kindness for weakness.

Very True, but Clemenza said this first, haha

6. I was with several girls. Insist on them taking a shower before anything happens. They are not always the cleanest. ( I met some that were exceptiaonally very clean and even used perfume).

Very True

7. I took them to my room. But settle on a price before you leave the club or the bar or where ever you met the girl.

Very True

8. Most of them are not very educated. Ensure that they understand and agree to what you have said before you leave the location.

Very, very True

9. TO get a girl just go to the nearest bar and they will come to you.

Very True

10. If you like a girl just becon with your hands and when she comes whisper "cuantos". It will work literarilly on any girl.

Very True

11. Any girl you see is available. If you can see her she is available.

Very True

12. when you leave do not take any strings with you. teh horror stories are numerous.

Very True

13. Do not pick the same girl more than once. they normally read meanings into such and will try to rope you in (except it is free).

Depends but tends to be Very True

14. the safest place to eat is the Morua Mai. Stay away from others.

There are a dozen places to eat!

They are a lot more Tip and I will post them later.

Vagabond
06-20-04, 22:13
re Jimmy

"11. Any girl you see is available. If you can see her she is available."

"Very True"

I really think you know better Jimmy, this is NOT true, I would say it's not even close. There is a lot's of girls in Sosua that's not available ( ofcourse we are talking about a normal price, and not 1000 US $ ?)

Just a couple of examples: alot of you guys are staying at Europa, the girl who usually have the afternoon shift is pretty attracktive, how many on this board have fucked her ? I guess nobody. In about 50% of the places that offers massage in Sosua, it's impossible to get even a handjobb. I guess it would be possible wich all girls where availible.
I have been to Sosua more than 10 times, and stayed there for 6 months last winter, and I know several girls that never goes with mongers. To say something like that is just to stupid.

JimmyDR
06-21-04, 00:25
re Jimmy

"11. Any girl you see is available. If you can see her she is available."

"Very True"

I really think you know better Jimmy, this is NOT true, I would say it's not even close. There is a lot's of girls in Sosua that's not available ( ofcourse we are talking about a normal price, and not 1000 US $ ?)

Just a couple of examples: alot of you guys are staying at Europa, the girl who usually have the afternoon shift is pretty attracktive, how many on this board have fucked her ? I guess nobody. In about 50% of the places that offers massage in Sosua, it's impossible to get even a handjobb. I guess it would be possible wich all girls where availible. I know these places, and I mentioned to a few chicas that I wanted a steady down there and they said if I was serious. Of couse many don't want one night stands but they can be your girl if thats what you want.
I have been to Sosua more than 10 times, and stayed there for 6 months last winter, and I know several girls that never goes with mongers. To say something like that is just to stupid.

In three years that I have spent 75% of my time in Sosua, I have seen the unavailable gotten, some by my friends and others by guys I know. The one in Europa is one that may not be gotten. Usually you have be a regular in the town, spend long periods there and speak some Spanish, but I believe 95% can be gotten. Is that better?

At this point, I just tell it like it is, I am there to have some fun, there is one I take care of and the rest are play toys that get what they need, money. I don't bother with the serious ones, because I won't deliver that Greencard!

Vagabond
06-21-04, 09:27
Okay Jimmy. You put a lot more into "available" than i thougt you and especially D life ment. When I think of available girls in Sosua, i think of girls i can make an appointment to take her to the room and do the things for the going rate right away. If you see it that way, the % is way much lower.

JimmyDR
06-21-04, 14:44
Okay Jimmy. You put a lot more into "available" than i thougt you and especially D life ment. When I think of available girls in Sosua, i think of girls i can make an appointment to take her to the room and do the things for the going rate right away. If you see it that way, the % is way much lower.

I see what you meant and you are correct. You just can't walk up to anyone and say, my room, 1,500 pesos, in 10 minutes.

Vagabond
06-22-04, 14:33
Ok. Jimmy, then we are agree. Arrived yesterday for a short vacation (two weeks). Arrived late and was tired. No electricity, very dark, very few people on the streets. Took a couple of presidentes at Dominos, almost no mongers there, but a lot of chicas. Looking forward to hang out at Scandinavian Bar at the beach later today.

Smile1974
06-22-04, 23:30
Hey Guys,

First time will be in Sosua. Can anyone recomend a 4 or 5 star hotel or somthing close to it thats chica friendly and in center of the action? or am I better off to stay in Puertu Plata?

Thanks in advance for any info.

David

Dstruggle
06-23-04, 00:27
I am looking for info on Hotel Voramar and the apartments they offer. Are these areas guest friendly and how close to the action is thos area? I have been to Sousa before. But I never saw this hotel / aparment. Also where is it as far as Sousa Beach and the Palace.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid delays in future reports, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. Thanks!

JimmyDR
06-23-04, 12:57
I am looking for info on Hotel Voramar and the apartments they offer. Are these areas guest friendly and how close to the action is thos area? I have been to Sousa before. But I never saw this hotel / aparment. Also where is it as far as Sousa Beach and the Palace.

Its by the Casino in Sosua, guest friendly, large pool, about 15 minute walk from Palace.

JimmyDR
06-23-04, 12:59
Hey Guys,

First time will be in Sosua. Can anyone recomend a 4 or 5 star hotel or somthing close to it thats chica friendly and in center of the action? or am I better off to stay in Puertu Plata?

Thanks in advance for any info.

David

5 Star and chica friendly - NONE!

JimmyDR
06-23-04, 13:22
Map

Redskins Rule
06-23-04, 16:45
How far from Santo Domingo to Sosua? What is the best way to get there?

How far is it from Santiago to Sosua? What is the best way to get there?

Smile1974
06-24-04, 00:23
Jimmy,

Thanks for the response.

What will be a real nice hotel (or the nicest hotel in the area) and in center of the action what would you recomend?

David

JimmyDR
06-24-04, 13:02
How far from Santo Domingo to Sosua? What is the best way to get there? By bus, 4.5 hours.

How far is it from Santiago to Sosua? What is the best way to get there? By bus, 1.5 hours.

El Cubanito
06-24-04, 15:54
Hi *******,

I am set. I am going to Puerto Plata on June 29. I will be there for a couple of days. The one questions that I have for you is which place you recommend that I should stay:

1. The Palace
2. Blackbeards
3. Hotel Plaza Europa
4. Rocky's

Please Jimmy let me know asap since I will be leaving on June 29.

El Cubanito

PS I speak Spanish fluently if you want to recommend another place let me know.

Fantasy
06-27-04, 02:11
Stay at number one, of course. The Sosua Palace!

All the fun is at the top of the stairs!

Fantasy
06-27-04, 02:20
This would be my choice, but Jimmy is the expert.

Fantasy
06-27-04, 02:24
Jimmy,

How do you go about getting the "unavailable" ones. This is something I would love to try.

Puerto La Cruz
06-27-04, 12:59
Cubanito,

What you have to remember is that Puerto Plata is a state and the City of Puerto Plata is the capital of that state. Sosua is about 12 minutes from the airport and the City of Puerto Plata is about 20 minutes in the other direction. Its much larger than Sosua.

The Palace will accomadate a first timer well as everything you need except a restaurant is on premises. Europa has a restaurant too but no in-house girls but all you have to do is leave your room and walk across the street. Rocky's in Sosua is $15.00 per night but with no air conditioning and its hotter than hell down there right now. To get off premises at Blackbeards, you'll need a moto concho or taxi.

Other than the petty street crime you see anywhere in the world, Sosua is safe and safety is a big factor with me. You can walk just about anywhere at just about any time and everything is reachable by foot. Stay in Sosua and use that for a geographical base. Cabarete is right down the road. If the Palace is full, go over to Europa. You can always get a room there this time of the year.

B J Lover
06-28-04, 16:37
I haven't heard too much about this on the board, but do any of you mongers partake in DATY in Sousa or the DR? I must admit I enjoy the hobby, but I wonder how you all feel. Are you too scared to do it? Have you weighed the risks, or during the heat and passion you just have to have some?

BJL #2

JimmyDR
06-28-04, 17:14
Well about 30 of us are hitting Sosua from Friday for about 10-15 days. There will be mongers all over the place. That means 100's of chicas running around!!!

El Cubanito
06-28-04, 18:58
It going to be wild. 30 monger going crazy in Puerto Plata\Sosua area.

Jimmy we should declare last week June\First Week in July Wild Monger Week. Seek Pussy and Conguer them.

What a week!

El Cubanito

Ford
06-28-04, 23:22
Hey Fantasy,

I´m glad I rattled your cage alittle and I got you posting again! You are still "the man" buddy, I´m looking forward to hooking up with you again down the road. I´ll hit you on your private email pronto to schedule a trip.

BTW, I´m back in Santo Domingo AGAIN, (didnt warm up to BC at all) just arrived at El Malecon at 3pm this afternoon, "buckle-up!!!"

Cheers,
FORD

D Life
06-29-04, 00:16
Hello All,

I will be in the DR for the second time on the 19th of July for about 10days. Will try Boca Chica for about 2days and then will move over to Sosua. I will not forget to post and this time give details.

If you are in the area during this time it will be nice to hook up with you and probably buy you a drink.

DL

Puerto La Cruz
06-29-04, 04:01
Puerto la Cruz (Slippery) gets into town Thursday. It'll be good for a laugh.

Ham Hock
06-29-04, 06:11
I've been a reader for about a month now, and proudly make my first post, which incidentially comes as a request for information.

What I've read in the various DR forums so far -- in particualr Ford's posts -- has convinced me to do Sosua for my first DR trip. I'll only be there for 4 days so I'm really interested in "hitting the ground running."

My goals:

1. Three chicas per day (two short time (at the hotel, not in the bar) and one toda la noche)

2. To minimize use of taxis

3. Set up camp in the nicest chica-friendly hotel (whichever one the girls like to go to)

4. I don't mind barfines, but I want to pay market price

I've mongered in Asia but never DR. I love Asia, but DR's a lot closer to home, so if all goes well I'd like to make it a regular trip destination.

Any advice on hotels? Places to find chicas (18-24 years old, low body fat)? Other helpful information?

Please provide any info you have, or direct me to any posts which you think would be helpful.

Gutter Meat
06-29-04, 08:03
Well it looks like a huge party July 4th weekend in Sosua! I took advantage of the price war between AA & Jet Blue and will be going down twice in July! Hope everyone has fun,

Be safe and see ya there.

Scruffman
06-30-04, 03:02
Hamhock,

You could just set up in the tpwn of Sosua and the chicks are walking around. No taxis.Plenty of good restuarants.I stay at Garden Ketty, around the corner from the action. Chica friendly and no charge. The girls are not fat in the DR. Check out el Boen for best ones.

Brian I
06-30-04, 11:46
I just returned from a short weekend jaunt to Sosua from NYC. Overall it was a good experience. I stayed at the Europa (side building) and the bar next door had plenty of girls in the 4 -7 range. for these I ended up paying 1200 - 1500. The 1500 was for a rather pretty thin girl who offered greek. I checked out La bohem. I hired a taxi for the night for 800 to drive me around and he went inside Bohem, Crystal, and Galactica with me. It was very hard to negotiate with the bohem girls, (wanted US150 + 30 Salida), so at crystal, after rebuffing the first girls US 130 + 30 offers, I found a nice one to take home for 3000 + 1500 Salida. Elizabeth was very nice and had a little English and even a couple of words of German. This was for overnight which was quite satisfactory. I took a disposable camera so I might have pics.

JimmyDR
06-30-04, 14:58
You just can't appreciate this post without all the pictures . . . Go to WSA for the original.

Maybe I should put pictures on the yahoo site. (advise?)

The_Jayman and El Drunko invade Sosua AGAIN – Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - the week before and day 1/2 – You remember in March when I said I'd be back in a year? Yeah, well it took me 3 months.

So I got a solid week before my trip to paradise but El Drunko calls me up and wakes me from a sound sleep and starts bitching about Continental Airlines. He’s packed and ready to go but Continental informs him that he's gonna miss his connecting flight in Jersey. “No problemo, I’ll pick ya up and have a 24 hour bender with ya in Jersey.” He gets in around 9 AM and we head to mi casa for some breakfast beverages.

The keg dies before lunch so we head out to the local watering hole for some burgers and beer.

We grab a 30 pack of Miller for the evening and head out to my strip joint for some fun before calling it a night. $20 bucks for a lap dance from a stuck-up American *****? Fuck that !

Back to Newark Liberty International in the AM and I drop him off for his flight to POP. I’ll let him fill in the details but I do know he had a great time at Black Beards for a few nights before heading to the Sosua Palace.

Oh yeah – The half gallon of Captain Morgan’s he brought down ran out on day 2 and some chica stole all his condoms, so he calls me to bring in fresh supplies.

Well it’s a hell of a long week for me, but Friday morning finally rolls around and I head for the airport. A nice smooth and on-time flight to POP complete with 8 jack and cokes so I’m feeling fine and sure enough Jesus is waiting just outside the POP airport to take me to Heaven.

It’s a quick ride and I toss him $15.00 US for the trip and then thru the red gate of Paradise.

HOLLLAAAA ! ! COMO ESTA ?

The bar is friggin PACKED ! !

Chicas everywhere along with a bunch of mongers.

I had 3 friends fly down the day before and they are drinking and carousing but where the hell is El Drunko?

Iceberg is here with his bud, The General is here,

Sarongi, Oneda, Mercedes number 1, Nattily, and some unfamiliar chicas as well. A couple of guys I don’t recognize but they know my handle and have heard of the exploits of El Drunko. I grab a Presidente from the freezer and we all start laughing and drinkin.

DAMN IT’S GOOD TO BE BACK !

Well it takes a solid 30 seconds but here comes El Drunko with a blonde on his arm and a drink for me.

Palace John ain’t around and I ask “where the hell are my keys?” El Drunko tells me the Palace is full and I will have to stay at the Europa. WHAT ? ? BULLSHIT

Him and the other guys lead me on for a few until they finally admit that they are just busting my balls and off to B-3 I go.

No boom-boom time for me just yet, I want to dump my stuff and go back down stairs to the party and drink with everyone. I do for an hour or so and then yell – “TO THE BEACH”

We all head down to the Shark bar . . . Me and El Drunko leading the charge on Mottos along with a few others. My 3 buds and a bunch of the girls pack into the General’s car and they are in hot pursuit.

Me and El Drunko walk into the Shark Bar and Lou is already half locked up for the night. He tells us that his girl has a Doctors appointment and he has to drive her. “OK I guess the 15 or 20 of us will have to go drink somewhere else.” 15 OF YOU? She can reschedule.

He opens back up and we all drink there for a couple of hours and all the time I am trying to talk everyone into a ride on the banana boat.

I’m gonna do a normal activity this trip DAMN IT ! !

We are all laughing, drinking, and telling lots of lies and finally me and El Drunko talk a half dozen chicas into a ride on the banana boat and off we go.

That’s right a normal vacation activity ! !

Sammon
06-30-04, 18:59
Just came back from Sosua. High Caribe Disco is open but they charge R 70 for entrance per person but you get a free beer. The place was packed Friday 25 June but not crowded on Sat and Sunday.

Saw lot of young good looking chicas on Friday. But I could not get any because of my girlfriend with me.

Went to El Botin for dinner and if you like Mexican food it is one of the best.

Stayed at Plaza Europa in one of their aprtments for $30 a night.
Very clean hotel, close to first class, nice clean inground pool,
pleasant employees. There was a sign outside saying you have to register your guest before they can take them to your room.
I am not sure whether you can bring two guests. They had couple of armed guerds at night,felt very safe.

Dont eat at sosua for breakfast and lunch,it is expensive. Go to cabarete,it is cheaper. But ofcourse you have to have a car. I had rented a van.

If you want to go to Santiago take the mountain road,very scenic and romantic, you can stop along the way and try some local food,order only one dish for two people because they give plenty on a plate. The trip to Santiago took little more than an hour, I am a very good driver on mountain roads.

Took a ride to Blackbeards with my gf. There were close to 20 chicas. None were attractive or young. Had couple of drinks and left. IHMO staying at Blackbeards is a waste. The location is way out in the boonies, Quality of the girls I saw were way below average and if you dont have a car you are generally stuck,From the looks outside did not look clean and well maintained. And also you can get easily lost getting there especially at night,even in the daytime we had to ask 3 times for directions after we took the turn off the highway.

Gpiper
06-30-04, 23:48
Sammon:
Re Santiago. I've taken the long, high altitude mountain route to Santiago. A warning to mongers. Prepare to get dizzy! I threw up violently halfway there during the taxi ride. The local folk were getting a kick out of it and offered me some free drinks, but I passed. Needless to say I took the much cheaper metro bus back, plus the ride barely took an hour.

Member #2188
07-01-04, 01:04
I just came back from Sosua on Monday. I was there july 24-28. I also went to High Caribe, but the chicks in there sucked to me. I saw better ones at Crazy Moon in Puerto Plata, and Classico & D Latinos in Sosua.

Compared to what I have seen in some of the posts so far, I had a pretty tame trip. I only had like 5 chicas. I stayed at Sosua Palace, where the chicas wait for you to get there. I see some of you saying that the girls charge 1500 pesos/ $30 US, but since me and my crew took up the whole hotel, we haggled most of em down to $1000 pesos. They on some shit at the Palace where the owner doesn't want the girls takin pics anymore. You know we still got some anyway. Soon as I get them, I'll post em.

For scooter rentals, we went to a spot in Cabarete, I forget the name though. They were they only place that had the 11 scooters that we needed.

For food, we hit La Roca, Mauna Mai, and some other spot in the cut like 2 blocks from the Palace.

I had a hell of a time for my first time down. Planning to go back Sept. 20-29. Anyone else down there when I was?

Carolinaman
07-01-04, 03:03
Sammon wrote:
"Took a ride to Blackbeards with my gf. There were close to 20 chicas. None were attractive or young. Had couple of drinks and left. IHMO staying at Blackbeards is a waste. The location is way out in the boonies, Quality of the girls I saw were way below average and if you dont have a car you are generally stuck,From the looks outside did not look clean and well maintained. And also you can get easily lost getting there especially at night,even in the daytime we had to ask 3 times for directions after we took the turn off the highway."

I agree and disagree.
The chicas that you see are not their first line up and does not represent the quality that is in their picture book. However, the girl I reserved over a day early was late by three hours. Service received enthusiastic. The place I found to be clean as far as grounds as well as the room I rented. It is out in the boonies-no doubt about that. It is hard to find but if you contact them the directions they sent me are good. However, I like the Palace in Sosua over Blackbeards even though I bring girls back from Puerto Plata's Bohem. The girls in Sosua in general did not do it for me. Also try the Mountainview in POP. That is hit or miss.

Also, in Sosua if you want a decent meal then go to Rockys. He provides a great breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Vagabond
07-02-04, 22:50
Sammon wrote:
"Dont eat at sosua for breakfast and lunch,it is expensive. Go to cabarete,it is cheaper. But ofcourse you have to have a car. I had rented a van."

You must be joking. Food and drinks are fare more expensive in Cabarete than in Sosua.

Sammon
07-03-04, 17:04
GPIPER wrote:

Re Santiago. I've taken the long, high altitude mountain route to Santiago. A warning to mongers. Prepare to get dizzy! I threw up violently halfway there during the taxi ride. The local folk were getting a kick out of it and offered me some free drinks, but I passed. Needless to say I took the much cheaper metro bus back, plus the ride barely took an hour.

You obviously have altitude sickness, just like sea sickness, you throw up and generally feel better once you are on sea level.

As for me and my gf we had a great time up in the mountains.

Fantasy
07-05-04, 07:03
This girl is Hot!! She is on the "to-do" list for sure!

Brian I
07-05-04, 08:49
I concur abuot the price of food in Sosua vs Cabarete. THere is a lot more varity in Cabarete than Sosua, but costs more. In Sosua, I thought I'd treat myself, so I went to the fancy oceanside Italian place (Fortoalegre?). Very nice ambiance, horrible food, especially for the money. It would be useful, because of its view for impressing a girl.

Yankee1
07-05-04, 21:43
Fantasy,

If thats a sample of what to expect in Sosua, I'm making my travel plans now.She is SMOKIN'!

Ford
07-06-04, 02:15
Yankee1 wrote:
Fantasy,

If thats a sample of what to expect in Sosua, I'm making my travel plans now.She is SMOKIN'!

..................yes she is. She is an absolute knockout!

Hockey Rhino
07-06-04, 06:22
Gents, I to am making my travel plans!

I am keeping my eye on the market conditions in Sousa in relation to the chicas. I've noticed the pesco/ dollar ratio has slipped. What are the going rates? I mean pussy "rates" I will be making my firat trip there in October and just following the trends. I will do my part in keeping the rates fair. "just walk away and she or another chica will so follow" Quoted from T. Fox

Is October a good time? I know there never a bad time but some real experiance info would be good.

Thanks

Vagabond
07-07-04, 09:55
re Hockey R
1000 - 1500 pesos

October is usually pretty slow in the beginning, but it's getting bussier at the end.

Professor10
07-07-04, 21:32
Looking to make a week long trip in September. Since this is getting toward the "slow season" - can I assume that the rates for the chicas (and there are less mongers) will be a bit lower.

More supply of chiacs and less demand from mongers who have returned to the USA for the fall. I assume that they are more "negotiable" and will do anything to get your business.

ny_monger
07-07-04, 23:37
My first ever report of my first ever trip to Sosua (2nd to DR).

Day 1

Arrived at POP on a Wed and the customs guy try to shake me for $5 to not check my bag. I used the technique from this forum and told the man that I understood no spanish and that to go ahead and check my bag -- he gave in and waved me through. Walked outside and saw Jesus holding the Sosua Palace sign and I was a happy man. Jumped in his cab and off we went to the Palace.

Arrived at the Palace and was greeted by John and the girls. Was given a Presidente and checked out my room. After 10 mins of cooling down in front of the AC, I went to the bar and started talking to El Drunko and another monger from Buffalo. John and the boys gave me the short synopsis of what to expect and do. Started to flirt with the girls and Mercedes started to give me a massage. After a few more grabs and presidentes, we went to my room and did the deed. It was very good and I took a little nap.

Woke up and went down to El Drunko's room and met another monger who was staying at the Europa. Off to El Toro we went for dinner and 450 pesos for a filet mignon was a bargain. They do not age their beef and the filet was very good. El Toro also has a bar adjacent to the restaurant and Agie was one of the bartenders. She was super hot but I was unable to seal the deal since my spanish is very poor and didnt have anyone to translate for me. I will be sure to check her out again next trip.

Went back to the Palace to an after dinner cigar and was greeted by one of the palace girls (forgot her name) and we chilled in my room for a bit. Ended up doing her and it was a good ending for my first night.

Vagabond
07-09-04, 09:39
re Professor
Do you think the normal going rates are too high down there ?

Professor10
07-09-04, 13:39
Great rates down in DR, but if the dollar starts to slip more, then the bargin no longer is a bargin. While the chicas are indeed hot and there is plenty to go around - stick to your guns and NEGOTIATE. If we stick together and keep the prices at the level WE WANT, then the chicas will have to come down in price. Anywhere in the 3rd world countries - it is expected that you haggle on prices - China (always haggle when buying); Tijuana, the prices start at $20 and you offer $2, they settle on less than $10. So if you can get 50% off, why not. So if the chicas start at 3,000 offer 1,000 and then settle on 1,500 or maybe (if she is a 9 or 10) 2,000. If you pay the asking rate all the time, then they start to raise prices.

Gutter Meat
07-11-04, 19:08
Well it looks like USA3000 might be starting non stop service from Newark to Puerto Plata. Check there Web site & when you selt Newark there is now a drop down option for Puerto Plata . The more airlines the better!! I flew USA3000 once to SDQ but there no longer go there. The service was good though on an A320.

Sidney
07-11-04, 21:24
Sosua rocks---abundant 6,7,and 8´s. very cheap, great beach, good food(la roca), cheap hotels, all day and night availability. What else could a man want. Well, the chicas are not intellectuals ! just cruise the main street. Try L.A. Passion for $20 massage and bbbj. About $24 for them to go to your hotel. Very cute young girls.

Lizard King
07-11-04, 23:22
can someone give me good directions to the sosua palace. I was on the north coast one time and I didn't see it.

Is it near the beach and the mora mai restaurant I know where they are.

thank you
LK

Hockey Rhino
07-12-04, 07:56
Lizard King,

Hope this helps!

Lizard King
07-12-04, 19:44
Hi Hockey Rhino,

Yes that helps alot thank you. You know its funny I once saw the Sosua Palace website and the place looked like a castle so I figured it was probably the biggest building in the whole town and then I couldn't find it.

Thanks,

LK

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Grey Ghost
07-13-04, 11:37
Hey fellow mongers,

I am heading down 8/15-8/25 to do some mongering. I am thinking of moving around a little. Some time in POP, Sosua anda couple of days in Santiago.

Anyone else heading down at this time? I am in my mid-forties and can hang with the best of them.

I am considering Blackbeards and The Palace. Looking into reservations now.

I hope to hang with some of you, I also will be playing a little golf. Anybody else?

GG

Macmasher
07-13-04, 15:41
SDQ to Socua via Caribe bus

Because I MUST use USAir miles for the trip, I'm forced to land at SDQ (at 1:45pm Sunday on Sunday 7/18) for a Sosua visit. I'm planning on...
- getting a cab from SDQ to Caribe Tours station in Santo Domingo
- then, will "bus it" (I know, 3-4 hours) to Sosua
- staying at the Palace (grin)

QUESTIONS
- Any way (other than cab) to get from SDG to Caribe Tours station in Santo Domingo? If not, what should I budget for cab fare?
- Will the Caribe bus drop me within walking distance of the Palace (I have the simple WSGforum.com Sosua map)? If not, advice is welcome.
- Overall, does the above sound like a workable plan?

After four trips to Boca Chica in the last year or two, I'll be visiting Sosua for the first time. For those who've done both (BC and Sosua), what differences (between the two) were most significant? Thanks.

macmasher

Tampabukkake
07-13-04, 20:54
Macmasher,

If you arrive at 1:45 figure 3:30 to Caribe bus station by the time you clear customs. Last bus leaves at 4 pm (this was Dec last year - I paid $12.00) If that fails take the express Satiago bus then express Puerto Plata bus. Cost is a little more but a doable plan. Take a light sweater or long sleeves, the bus is ice cold.

Caribe Tours actually stops in Charamico. There are cabs there all the time a taxi to the Palace is 3 dollars or if you have a light bag a moto concho is 50 pesos.

nuhomet
07-13-04, 21:57
This was my 4th trip to the DR and on Sat July 10th my motoconcho decided to hit the car infront of us. I went flying like Superman and landed in the street. Got to give these Dominicans credit. Here I am bleeding and unable to walk, I got helped to a barstool by my friend. While I am sitting at the bar in severe pain, bleeding from my right leg, The driver is standing there asking for payment for the ride... some kid wants to clean the blood of of my shoes for 10 Pesos and some street puta asks me to go back to my hotel with her. What a wonderful place!

Migrant One
07-13-04, 22:06
So, How was the Chica?? ;~)

Migrant

Dom Wolf
07-13-04, 22:22
"Que pais, mi pais"

I hope you are feeling better dude.

WSJ3
07-13-04, 23:01
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that you were not seriously injured nuhomet. Believe me every time I get on the motorconcho this is my fear.

Hopefully the remainder of your trip will be uneventful.

Peace:
WSJ3

nuhomet
07-13-04, 23:36
Made it to Muari Mai(sic). The waiters brought out some towels and some alcohol to clean myself up. Could only get BJ's for my last night because my leg hurt to much to fucky-fucky.

RD$10,000 Pesos reward for any one to beat the shit out of that driver.

The owner of the bar across the street from the Jewerly Store chased everyone away and told me to pour a beer on my wound(which I drank half and pour the rest on my leg.)

D Life
07-14-04, 06:52
Nuhomet,

I hope you get better. But the way you told the story is so funny. I have not laughed so hard in a long time. I have been in several third world countries and until now I have never heard anyone put the discription of the mindset of the people so accurately.

Get well soon and plan another trip.

G Dog
07-14-04, 10:22
Grey Ghost,

I should be there from August 14th to the 22nd. I'll probably be at the Palace (with a bunch of others, I hear). See ya then.

Nuho,

Ouch! Hope you're alright!

JimmyDR
07-14-04, 13:28
Vak & ******* find some freaks!

WSJ3
07-14-04, 15:48
Great pic ******* buddy, keep up the good work.

Tell Vak that I said Hey.

Peace:
WSJ3

Psriches
07-14-04, 22:13
Hello friends!

I'll be in Sousa for a few days on August 6th. Not sure whether to stay at Palace or Europa. I'm travelling alone with limited spanish skills. Any suggestions on where to stay would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sammon
07-15-04, 04:18
Psriches wrote:

Hello friends!

I'll be in Sousa for a few days on August 6th. Not sure whether to stay at Palace or Europa. I'm travelling alone with limited spanish skills. Any suggestions on where to stay would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

IMHO if you are looking for in house chicas stay at Palace.
If you are going to find your own chica stay at Europa.Also if you want to hook up with other mongers stay at Palace.
Security at both places are very good.However Europa is right in the heart of action so to speak and you can walk anywhere or take a moto because it is right on the main street.

Palace on the other hand is little bit off the main road.You do not need any spanish knowledge to get by in Sosua.Try to learn some math words. Here are few.

Cien is one hundred
Dociento is two hundred
Threciento is three hundred
Quatrociento is four hundred
Kiniento is five hundred
One mil is one thousand

So if you are offering 1500Rd,it becomes una mil kiniento in simple spanish,two thousand becomes dos mil.If you offer any more you are loco[crazy]

If you want more get by spanish words Email me.

Toda la noche is all night.

Dos horas is two hours and so on you do the math.

Ford
07-15-04, 05:15
Hey psriches,

Stay at the Palace! Nothing wrong with the Europa but "Dominican" John at the Palace specializes in newbies. He is a great guy and will be sure to see that you have an enjoyable time! If he has the room, the Sosua Palace should always be your first choice.

Cheers,
FORD

MJG Dogs
07-15-04, 19:44
Does anybody have the e-mail address, or the phone number for the Blue Dolphin?

I heading back to Sosua 8/18-8/29. Also plan to hit Santiago and SDO during my stay. I was surprised at how easy driving on the highway to SDO , was on my last trip.

Need a recommeded, chica friendly hotel in Santiago, also where is the Carwash in Santiago?

I am also looking for a chica friendly hotel in SDO, medium priced, in the Gascue area.

Thanks

Pistola
07-15-04, 22:50
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask you a question to someone who has been both Cuba and DR. I don't really know where to go. My only reason are ladies (specially blacks) and low prices. Can anyone tell me which is the best and the easiest way to get from UK.

Thank you for your help.

KW Kids
07-16-04, 02:18
Pistola,

I have been mongering in Colombia for the last two years but before that I made two trips to Sosua and many trips to Cuba. Both are great for beautiful black girls. I have to give the edge to Cuba for prices and variety. If you stick to your guns you should never have to pay more than $(us)20 for a 'todo la noche' in Habana and less in the country. I found it to be a little more expensive(althouh not a lot) in Sosua.

In Cuba I felt like a 'rockstar' all the time; in Sosua i just felt like another gringo looking to trade $ for sex. the GFE scene is much, much better in Cuba than in Sosua i found. Everybody wants to set you up with a female relative in Cuba. The 'good girls' are more friendly in Cuba.

One final thought, safety. In Cuba there is a 'police state' which makes the girls more paranoid but makes it a lot safer for us. Although Sosua is safe it is nothing like Cuba for safety.

I am also planing to take a trip soon and trying to decide where to go for the best mongering in the spanish-speaking world based on price and availability(sw, gfe, roman, etc., ). Lets face it, there are pretty and ugly girls in all countries. The bottom line is where you can get the best bang for your buck.

I hope this might open some additional discussion from others who might have more recent info on comparing these places and other countries in this region.

Good Luck,

KW Kids

PS: If you go to Cuba only stay in casa particulars, avoid hotels at all cost.

Hockey Rhino
07-16-04, 05:46
MJD Dogs,

Here is a link for the Blue Dolphin. Hope this helps.

Shadow Dweller
07-16-04, 12:37
MJG Dogs,

In Santiago try Hotel Plantino, guest friendly. Standard room is about $30/us and is VERY small, but it's a nice clean hotel. As far as car washes go, hire a taxi to take you around. Don't forget to hit Casablanca one night.

SD

Member #1005
07-16-04, 12:48
Quote: Can anyone tell me which is the best and the easiest way to get from UK.

Pistola,

I have just answered this question on the Santo Dominican thread.

Juniour

Un Men
07-16-04, 13:26
MJD Dogs,

Here is a link to the Bue Dolphin site:
http://www.a3tnet.com/bluedolphin.htm

At the bottom of the home pae, or under Contact Us is their email address.

Phone # is (809) 775-3020.

Good Luck

Mik

JimmyDR
07-16-04, 16:32
Trip # 25 Party gone wild!

JimmyDR
07-16-04, 16:57
Trip # 26 adventures!

Falcao
07-17-04, 08:21
The Blue Dolphin

Email = bluedolphinclub@hotmail.com (this is how they do all their bookings. Prices vary on availability and how many rooms are open)

Phone = 809-775-3020 (ask for Steve, co-owner)

Not many chica's on-site anymore. Most are in the bar (part of the Dolphin also) in front. Massage place in front (also part of the Dolphin, good reviews from it). Called Passions.

Europa vs. Palace. Both have nice rooms. Palace not far from Europa.

Palace: on-site chicas. many friends from this group to help out with spanish and do's and don't (re: over paying). Prices are very fair. Small market across the street as well as one around the corner. A full service massage place around the corner (Passions, in front of the Blue Dolphin). Security cannot be beat (Luca never sleeps). Manager is really great person.

Europa: Somewhat more calm. No chicas on site. Two bars within 20 feet with lots of chicas. Fair prices. Good security. Apartments as well as hotel rooms.

Major difference is chicas on-site or not. Europa you have to walk
20 feet. Both are chica friendly. ID cards for chicas required at Europa. Both close to all the action.

No matter where you stay just go around and say hello. Everyone is friendly and everyone helps out each other. Most eat Breakfast at Rocky's (head down main drag to jewelry store, turn right. It is next to the Cowgirl Bar. Cheap prices, good food and internet access.) I eat lunch on the beach at Siempre Sol or New York Shark bar. At the beach I hang out at New York Shark bar and Siempre Sol . At both places tell them Don sent you. Good places, good drinks and good prices. Also major hangouts for our crowd. You will meet everyone in town here. 'note: I have found that it is better to pick up chica's on the beach during the day than at the disco's or bar's at night. Better prices and nicer chica's.' At night. Dinner at La Roca, Rocky's (for their ribs, fantastic), El Botin to name a couple of resturants. Many more. Disco's: Latino's or Classico (High Caribe is closed for remodeling). The Casino's at Playa Chiquita or La Brisas (take a taxi home from the casino's, please). Chica's everywhere and no need to speak spanish. Just smile. Always wear condom's. Always!

Nomad

I stay at the Europa. But would stay at the Palace also. The 4th of July weekend I stayed at the Europa and had a one bedroom apartment for $30 per night.

Enjoy your trip. But most of all. When you get back, please post and share like we have with you.

El Cubanito
07-17-04, 15:17
Hi,

I just came back from Sosua and Puerto Plata area. Had a great, great time. I would like to make a recommendation of a good taxi cab who will show you around to find the chica you would want for that night. The Taxi cab drive name is Rafael. His cell number is 809-257-6384. He is a great guy who will show you around and get you great chicas. He charges about $25.00 a day for the whole day to drive you around. Tell him that El Cubanito recommend you and he will treat you right.

El Cubanito

Shadow Lance
07-17-04, 19:50
Hello,

Based on my research on this site, I've decided a trip to Sousa is in my future.

However, having searched fairly diligently I have yet to find what I consider to be a reasonable price on an airline ticket. I live in Florida and would like to come down in 2 or 3 weeks. The cheapest ticket I've found so far is on American for like $700. (I see lots of deals from NY, but why not from Miami?)

Anyway, any suggestions on getting a deal from anywhere in Florida would be greatly appreciated. I can afford the $700, but can't agree to it as a matter of principal as its seems high.

You kind gentleman have answered all other relevant questions through your well informed posts.

Many thanks,

Shadow Lance

Ender
07-17-04, 21:39
A question for the board. A well traveled monger is going to the DR for the first time due to the 5 day american airline special from NYC to POP. Will be in POP from Sept. 7th till the 14th anyone else from this board going to be there at the same time? Tried to get all the info I could from this board, TSM etc. But still have a few questions:

1) Stay in Puerto Plata or Sousa? Or both? I like the idea of a Beach town, but might like the size/action of Puerto Plata. Thoughts?

2) If I'm going to stay in Sousa. I read that people suggested The Palace. I have not been able to find a website or contact info for the Palace. Can someone help me with that? I also heard that the Plaza Europa was a good choice. I do have the info for that one.

3) Right now.. what are the MUST see locations in terms of mongering. On the TSM board they are talking about a bar on the highway between Sousa and Cabarate. How abouut the top 5 places in Sousa.? Top 5 in Puerto Plata

4) Since I'm on the younger side (of my 30's that is) and speak Spanish fairly well. I usually like to try my luck with the non-pros. Anyone suggest a local Bario. Location for the amateur pick up? Or even better small towns near by?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Quifhunter
07-18-04, 01:29
Pistola,

Thank you for asking a question for which I have some input. I find the posters on this site to be very reliable and you can plan your adventure based on the information you find here.

First, a bit about me so you can determine if your mileage would be better than mine. I am 57 years old, am relatively fit (no big gut), balding, average looking with some facial hair, wear glasses always and speak very good travelers Spanish. I am not American so my government is not concerned about travel to Cuba.

There certainly are pros and cons to each destination in my view. I will be brief on each of my points and make these comments because they registered with me.

SPANISH

You can get further with less Spanish in DR. Cubanas really don’t speak any English unless they are in Havana and are used to hustling tourists. When you get outside of Havana (I haven’t been to Santiago yet but it is my next trip) there is no English. This worked great for me because I love to practice Spanish and try to learn more. They love it too. At first they think it is cute, but when they see you are serious they go out of their way to help you.

MUSIC

From my perspective you simply cannot beat Cuba anywhere I have been for live music. I seems to be everywhere. Wherever I went in SD is was all disco versions of American (Crap without the C) or Latin American music which can be excellent except for me the sound systems suck and the volume was on 11.

HASSLE FACTOR

In Cuba, there is less hassle now than there has been by street hustlers. The fact is that in Cuba there just isn’t enough money to survive and you are a source. They will offer to sell you anything from cigars, to information, to chicas. As of about two months ago, I noted a distinct reduction in this activity but it was still present. I met several fathers that needed to buy milk for their babies and medical students that needed to buy textbooks, as the stories went.

In SD, I just didn’t experience any of the hassle factor.

Safety

Both are very safe. Cuba has a very dominant police presence, especially where tourists go. When you ask a Cuban what they like about their country it is always security (safety as in no crime) and the health care. What they don’t like is the police (always the first response) and the lack of liberty.

IN SD if it you are looking for trouble I got the impression you could find it, but I wasn’t looking for any.

ACCOMODATION

In Cuba the only way to stay is in peoples homes (Casa Pariculares). They are far cheaper ($15 in Trinidad to $25-$35 in Havana) than hotels (state run) and you are supporting someone who really needs the money. Many of them offer meals as well although they will not want you broadcasting that, as their license will only be for the room. When I was last there, I was told by one casa owner that it was now illegal for a tourist to stay in a casa where the owner did not reside. That is a bummer.

In SD I stay in moderately priced hotels about $30 per night. They are OK only.

CHICAS

If it is gfe you are looking for, Cuba. In my experience the jiniteras ask for $100 and can be down to $50 in a hesitation. That drops to $30 without any difficulty. Frankly, I am pretty much ok with that when a beautiful woman of 25 will spend the entire night with me doing whatever I want to do.

On my last trip, on my second night in Cuba I had a chance meeting with a beautiful, very dark 19 year old that was hauling water back to her 4th level walk up apartment in Havana. I didn’t realize that she had asked me to help her and I first ignored her as I crossed the street. While I stopped to talk to a friendly pedal cabby, she came up behind me, bumped into me and grumbled at me that she needed help and she wasn’t happy with me. She really was annoyed and kept on walking.

Well to make the story short, it dawned on me that I had actually been rude to this young woman and apologized to her. I carried the water up to her apartment and met her uncle and sister. I ended up spending the rest of the week with her staying with me in my casa (yes there are still chica friendly casas but not publicized). I met mother, step father, aunts, cousins, cigar smoking grandmother, went to the beach with the whole family and was invited to the uncles 40th birthday party. In the end I had bought for her a few clothes and small gifts for her. For the uncle she suggested I give him one of my T shirts (better than a new one) and he loved me for it. She would take no money from me (I did hide a small amount of money in a paper bag of small gifts).

In SD my only experience is in the Puerto Plata to Cabarete north Coast area of the island. There is a wide array of women to choose from and they are certainly not all pros. Some are very sweet and you as a non Dominican are a prize. I am certain they are very do-able but not immediately. When I was in SD I confess to being in a bit of a funk, wanting only to take the easy way and to experience as many different pussies as I could in a week. They are everywhere! The price varied from 800 pesos to 1500 pesos, depending on the time of day and the amount of night remaining. I didn’t really care too much about the price but I had read the board before going and didn’t want to mess it up for the others.

CONCLUSION

As for raw sex and no hassles with the law for you or the girls, SD wins hands down. I happen to think the women of Cuba are by far sexier and do much more for me on the dance floor and in the sack. There is a far greater risk of falling for a Cubana, in my experience, but then I was in a far different state of mind in SD.

In the final analysis, you really can’t go wrong as long as your expectations are real. Keep reading the board and be confident that you are getting the straight goods.

Ford
07-18-04, 21:11
Ender wrote:
... If I'm going to stay in Sousa. I read that people suggested The Palace. I have not been able to find a website or contact info for the Palace. Can someone help me with that?

.............if you want to stay at the Palace try www.sosuapalace.com. John usual checks his messages everyday, and will probably get right back to you. I think if this is your first visit you should definitely stay at the Palace. You will have a fun time and you will find that "Dominican" John is a nice guy and is probably the most genuinely pleasant and helpful person you will meet in your travels through Latin America!

Cheers,
FORD

***Sosua Palace pool***

Ford
07-18-04, 21:16
Ender wrote:
Right now..[in Sosua] what are the MUST see locations in terms of mongering.

............I'm sure you've probably heard of D'Latino's Club.

Ford
07-18-04, 21:19
Ender wrote:
Right now.. [in Sosua] what are the MUST see locations in terms of mongering.

...........the "can't miss" location of Sosua - The High Caribe Disco.

(This is also the location of "Fantasy's" Sosua Miss Sexy Beauty Pageant - scheduled for Sunday, November 21st)

Ford
07-18-04, 21:27
Ender wrote:
Since I'm on the younger side (of my 30's that is) and speak Spanish fairly well. I usually like to try my luck with the non-pros. Anyone suggest a local Bario. Location for the amateur pick up? ?

..........Ender, I'm still in my 30's, speak solid Spanish, and have had a good deal of luck with non-pros also, but trust me if you are looking for non-pros Sosua is not the place to look. There are some there but Sosua traditionally has the reputation in the DR of being a "working girl" town where girls come, earn and move on.

Cheers,
FORD

G Dog
07-19-04, 00:41
Shadow Lance wrote:

"However, having searched fairly diligently I have yet to find what I consider to be a reasonable price on an airline ticket. I live in Florida and would like to come down in 2 or 3 weeks. The cheapest ticket I've found so far is on American for like $700. (I see lots of deals from NY, but why not from Miami?)

Anyway, any suggestions on getting a deal from anywhere in Florida would be greatly appreciated. I can afford the $700, but can't agree to it as a matter of principal as its seems high."

Shadow, I've been having the same problem. I've been searching for a decent fare from Atlanta for four months now. The flight I want is, at the cheapest, $800.

I've tried to manipulate iteneraries by mapping out a trip to New York and getting to the DR that way, but can't seem to work it out. Either the airports won't match up (Laguardia and JFK), or I have to stay overnight on a return flight (I'm on a tight schedule and trying to maximize DR time).

I also considered flying in to Santiago and taking the, I believe, three hour taxi ride to Sosua. In the end, I think I've decided to bite the bullet and pay the (steep) price for a hassle-free trip. If you look for a long time and just end up frustrated, you may have to do the same. I do think it's possible to find a trip cheaper than ones you're finding. It's just going to take a GREAT DEAL of work!

Heck, I even tried Ebay!

Dog

KW Kids
07-19-04, 03:37
Hello Ford,

Is there any places in the DR that are good for GFE mongering.

Thanks,

KW Kids

Ender
07-19-04, 04:19
Ford,

Thanks for the info and advice. I will make a reservation at the palace and stay in Sousa for the majority of the time in the DR. You'll be rewarded with plenty of photos upon my return. I'll be entertaining a client from NYC who will be joining me for the weekend, and I'm thinking of getting the Penthouse at Blackbeards. While I usually would never think about going to your typical All Inclusive hotel, some of the reports I've heard have been quite positive. Anyone going to be down there from the 7th-14th of September are more than welcome to join the Penthouse Party, beers are on me!

Lazy Horse
07-19-04, 15:32
Whoa! just got back from Sosua, been reading the board, what a great help it was on my first experience to DR. They have flights out of Toronto for 550 Canadian dollars to POP. If I could speak spanish I'm sure I'd have 10 gfe by now, thats how nice these women are down here. Sorry that was a blanket statement let me rephrase myself so you know where I'm coming from. I turned down over 20 girls the first nite I was there, yes I'm picky.

I'm gonna keep this short becuase it's my first time posting. Not going into detail, but I had 10 chicas in 7 days, never been so sore in my whole life, or happier.

Words of warning, "don't drink too much" and everyone wants into your pocket, some get there without you knowing.

Yes three guys got pickpocketed while i was there, counting me.
Great time. Great place. Going back.

Always wanted to come back as a race horse and i do believe i found my green pasture, without dieing and going to heaven.

http://www.ulises.de/Videos/Paradies/index.html

Check out this site and download that song..# 1 in the DR right now."Quien erest tu" by Frank Reyes.

Let me try posting a pic, a mild one to start with.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

Lazy Horse
07-19-04, 15:44
Hey has anyone takein any girls from the bar "Fun Centro" in Sasuo? I saw a couple of beauties in there on my last day but was wore out..the uniforms threw me off as to their availability.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Papi Que Rico
07-19-04, 18:21
I'm just begining to plan a Thanksgiving weekend trip down to the north coast. Sosua seems more attactive than POP. It will be a quick (5 day) visit after several very tough weeks at work so I'm looking to RELAX on the beach and conserve energy for las chicas! I've traveled (mongered) on several continents and my Spanish is functionally fluent. I'm looking for a hotel situation that is , of course, guest friendly, and right on the beach. Nothing like a morning dip to wash off the sweat from a wake up romp!

I'm not particular about the accomadations, just clean and structuraly sound! Not that something nicer would be bad, it's jus not a deal breaker. Any suggestions? Even some type of cabanas or huts (Thai style) would be fine.

Thanks!

Bad Boy Billy
07-20-04, 02:52
A special request to all you LEARNED gentlemen out there.

I am an Aussie guy who will be in Las Vegas for a trade show Oct 6.

I then have 4 or 5 spare days prior to my departure back to Australia from LAX on Oct 12.

I REALLY REALLY want to get to Sosua for a few days for cross-cultural experiences.

Can any fellow monger please advise what might be my easiest, cheapest and most sensible flights to get from LV on Oct 7 to POP and returning from POP to LAX to catch a 21.20 flight out of LAX.

Please help if you can, please understand how difficult it is trying to tie up flights from such a remote location and please bear in mind I start with the normal handicap of living my whole life upside down.

Thanking you all in anticipation and hoping I might get to share a few beers with anybody who might be able to assist me.

Member #1005
07-20-04, 08:39
Hey has anyone taken any girls from the bar "Fun Centro" in Sasuo? I saw a couple of beauties in there on my last day but was wore out..the uniforms threw me off as to their availability.

I went in there a couple of times and never had an opportunity, too busy elsewhere; but they are certainly available if you treat them right. However, don't worry about the dodgy green & white uniforms, it what's under them that concerns me.....

Juniour

Grey Ghost
07-20-04, 10:11
G Dog,

I am also going from Miami, I used miles because I could this time.

I checked both flights.

Fly into Santiago arrive at 1:08 pm at $408 R/T, Take taxi at apprx. $40-$50 oneway. Arrive in Sosua about 3:30 pm.

Fly into POP arrive at 3:02 pm at $570 R/T, Take taxi at $15-20 one way. Arrive in Sosua about 3:20 pm.

Check it out and do the math. I know which one I would pick and if you want you can go to Santiago a day early and monger up there.
The bus is cheaper but a longer trip time wise.

I'll be flying into POP on 8/15 and hopefully be staying at Blackbeards on Sun thru Tues. Then to Santiago for two nights and then to the Palace for 5 nights Friday 8/20- Wed 8/25.

Hope to hook up with some of you. Anyone play golf? Playa Grande is awesome, they compare it to Pebble Beach. I played there last year.

GG

Lazy Horse
07-20-04, 12:06
Juniour,

Can ya tell me where the "Disco Paradise" is? I wanna meet these two hotties..some short guys is hogging them right now, I wanna hog them this weekend.

If you go back to my earlier post, the link i gave for the song, "Quien erest tu" It's a video clip of these two girls singing to the song, along with some nice pics of them.

The pic I put up was taken sunday morning at 9:30 ,I do believe these girls were on their way to church, until this tourist stopped them to ask for direction (hide you cell phones girls).

By the way the one looking at the camera, wore red thongs..the other girl? not sure. I never asked the tourist dude.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please use just one period followed by a blank space at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Ender
07-20-04, 17:32
Grey Ghost and the crew,

I'm shocked at those prices from Miami. I checked myself and still could not believe it. The best I found was $340 from Miami to Puerto Plata direct not including the taxes. I find this hard to believe considering I just got a round trip flight from New York to Puerto Plata for $242 including the $100 in taxes! I think it all has to do with Jet Blue flying into Santiago for a flat rate of $272 any day of the week. Sadly (for you) the Jet Blue hub is here in New York. But hell, you can still get to Cartagena for about $500. If I could say the same thing, there's no way I'd be going to Puerto Plata on this little vacation!

Member #1005
07-20-04, 17:43
Lazy Horse

Can ya tell me where the "Disco Paradise" is?

Sorry I never went there myself, one of the other Sosua locals should be able to help you there.

But take my advice, don't get too fixated with the girls you have seen, for every girl you see there are 20 or more equally as beautiful, trust me on this.

This is the Dominican Republic here where beautiful women come as standard.

Juniour

JimmyDR
07-20-04, 21:11
Stefanie from Crystals!

Ford
07-21-04, 00:48
Lazy Horse wrote:
Let me try posting a pic, a mild one to start with.

..........nice photo, what are you doing giving her your autograph?! (lol) :D

"Thank you honey I had a wonderful time also, but in lieu of money I've decided to give you my autograph." (lol)

Glad you had a good time LH!
Cheers.

Lazy Horse
07-21-04, 01:23
I was just thinking over what Juniour said to me, he's so absolutely right. I was like a kid in a candy store, my first trip down to Sosua. I did do ten chicas in seven days, but on my last day,I saw 4 chicas that were better then the ones I did and he knows it, I didn't.

Thats why i'm going back this weekend.

I'm a newbee I may ask dumb questions, can't speak two words of spanish, but jackson? after my next trip, this weekend, I'll post some pics, you may even like.

So for all you first timers, like I was, come to the dominican republic, you won't be sorry.

Get here any way ya can, I hang out at Fun Centro, the bar next door, umm? the bumba? or bomba, whatever, and the two little bars near the europa, I'm a grey haired canadian, and I will buy you a drink.

Um juniour? wasn't the uniforms, it was the nylons. The two I liked where inside. Her's a pic of da outside, too dark inside.

Lazy Horse
07-21-04, 01:28
Ford? You silly guy.

I'm taking the freaking pic? gezz?

I don't know this guy from adam.

Lazy Horse
07-21-04, 02:30
Ford,

Give me a break, I'm twice his age and I do do believe ten times his money. I'm a 2 in, looks 11 times money makes me a 6 and a half. I can handel that?

Can you?

Lazy Horse
07-21-04, 02:33
Oh juniour? This club is in Charamico? Right?

G Dog
07-21-04, 06:52
Ender/Grey Ghost,

The prices from Miami are pretty nutty, especially when you can fly to POP and STI from New York for half the price. I think I'm flying into POP from Atlanta (by way of Miami). I'll bite the bullet in order to get to Sosua/The Palace with minimal delay!

Ford
07-21-04, 14:09
Ford? You silly guy.

I'm taking the freaking picture? gezz?

.............;) !! (I'm glad you had a good time!)

Member #1005
07-21-04, 16:01
Lazy Horse

Oh Juniour? This club is in Charamico? Right?

Sorry, I still don’t know, someone else might know the answer. But the girls your posted the photo of in Fun Centro the black girl to the right is called Oscarina, she had a nice body and lives in Caberete. I got her cell but due to time constrains, too many women, not enough time, I was unable to go out with her, although she once suggested that I come and meet her after her shift at 4.am – somehow I don’t think so.

Juniour

Dstruggle
07-22-04, 01:43
For all of MD/DC/VA brethren that has drooled over this small country . but did not have the "chedder" to get there form bwi or dca or iad. check faredeals.com. I caught a flight for this weekend to puerto plata round trip for $243 for 3 nts no hotel. Also who will be in Sousa this weekend.

Please sound off.

Puerto La Cruz
07-22-04, 04:03
You're a lucky guy GStruggle. Can't get anything round trip from Chicago for less than about $675. A.A. has us by the balls here.

Shawn2004
07-22-04, 04:07
I am glad that you found an inexpensive trip but is the depature tax included? I believe the depature tax is approx $50.00 each way.

Happy Hunting

Gutter Meat
07-22-04, 04:19
Ok so it's Monday night about 9:30 pm & I head outa the Place to the Progresive bank ATM machine. You guys know the one , its next to the liquor store. As I walk up to the ATM so ******* Dominican tells me that its not working and points to the one across the street which is the Banco Santa Cruz. At this point I can't wait to see what kinda scam they got going on so I go up to the Santa Cruz ATM machine and sure enough there's a black swipper with a little red light on it stuck onto the ATM machine right next to where you would normally insert you card. I grab a hold of the swipper and pull it right the ATM machine!!! Next thing you know there's some Dominican dude behind me going f*cking nuts!!! Now he's trying to get the swipper away from me but I'm buzzing pretty good and I wouldn't give it up. But I finally gave it up just knowing that this guy is most likely strapped with either a blade or a pistol and I know he wasn't working alone. But damn I really wanted that swipper for a souvenir!! Guys I don't recommend doing what I did. These crazy F*cks will kill you for anything. Please be careful when using the ATM's!

Gutter Meat

JimmyDR
07-22-04, 13:20
I am glad that you found an inexpensive trip but is the depature tax included? I believe the depature tax is approx $50.00 each way.

Happy Hunting

Total taxes are $67

Lazy Horse
07-22-04, 14:10
Gutter Meat.

Your lucky you didn't live up to your name and become same, have you ever see them cut up a chicken in their back yard to make it look like a pankake? so they can barbeque it easier?

I never use the ATM's at nite, there's always security guards at the banks during the day,so "no problemo". I was down to 400 peso's one nite, this one girl wanted 1500 peso's for all nite, I said "no way" to me she was a 6, she wouldn't leave. She asked me to buy her a drink, I said okay, I pull out my wad of peso's and count it, 460, she asks is that all I have? Yup I said. She grabs me by the hand and says "Lets go". Never did buy her a drink. She was good bbbj. She spoke some english, so all in all I had a great time, if I had any more money, I would have gave her a tip. She only stayed an hour but it was 5 am by then, so no probs.

So the moral of the story is, either I'm a hunk or when i see 30 women to one "gringo" The price is negotiable.

I was in Sosua two weeks ago, I'll be there this Sunday, july 25 for another week, any mongers down there at this time stop by the "Fun Centro" and say hi. I usaully sit outside and ya can't miss me. I'm the crazy canuck, with either a laptop or a digital camera and you'll be thinking "whats this old guy doing with this young chick"

Oh shit they don't that way down there, but your wife might.

I got charged 20 dollars US tourist departure tax, at the airprot

The reason i'm going back soo soon is because on my last day there a few weeks ago. I met Rauqel in fun centro, I told her "no habla espanoil" She came out with "HEY BABBBBBBBY" omg. I freaking melted and it wasn't the weather. I told her I was leaving that nite. She told me to come back before I left and that she would buy me a drink?

Either she has more money than me or she likes me.

Ya see how stupid I think, ah no matter, I can afford to be stupid

Sorry guys I hope I didn't bore anyone with this last thread but I'm sitting here thinking about there and rambling.

Tcmits
07-22-04, 15:15
I'm going to be visiting Sosua in September for two weeks. I was there in 2002 for a couple of weeks at the end of a vacation. I just stumbles across the town at that point, this time it is an intentional visit. This will also be my first trip where one of the motivating factors is to meet some of the local young ladies. Other trips that has not been a deciding factor, just a bonus.

I see that the Palace hotel has many, many recommendations. I also see that they have girls that come to the bar each night. Is there any issue with bringing in someone you meet elsewhere?

One other thing that I have wanted to try is having two girls who "enjoy" each others company while they visit your room. Are there any particular girls that you would recommend for this activity. Of course I would want to participate, but the main goal is for them to participate with each other.

European Guy
07-22-04, 17:28
Gutter meat,

Good point about the ATM's. Three weeks ago I returned from Santo Domingo and I found out on my bank accounts that a lot more money was taken, higher amount, quite frequently and in places I never went to the ATM, than I had used through ATM's. Or they have copied my card, or it is a mistake of a bank there. Given the sometimes 4 withdrawals at the exact same time I opt for the latter option, a mistake by a bank there. My card has maestro on it. My house bank is now researching it.

So guys, when you return from the Dominican Republic, make sure you check your bank accounts!

Dstruggle
07-22-04, 19:13
I got a some more info they have flights from Atlanta, Baltimore,
Charlotte, Cincinnati, Louisville, and Sanford/orlando all under $250 go the website WWW.faredeals.com and click on last minute airfare. They do have certain restrictions but for the price you can't beat it.

JimmyDR
07-23-04, 00:45
Gutter meat,

Good point about the ATM's. Three weeks ago I returned from Santo Domingo and I found out on my bank accounts that a lot more money was taken, higher amount, quite frequently and in places I never went to the ATM, than I had used through ATM's. Or they have copied my card, or it is a mistake of a bank there. Given the sometimes 4 withdrawals at the exact same time I opt for the latter option, a mistake by a bank there. My card has maestro on it. My house bank is now researching it.

So guys, when you return from the Dominican Republic, make sure you check your bank accounts!

As a regular down there, I know many of the cops and if this ever happened I would see if one of them was around. One thing for sure, they hate crimes against the tourists.

Ford
07-23-04, 03:21
To Gutter Meat:

Good for you man! I'm glad you didn't fall for that ATM rip-off scam. I also know what you mean sometimes some of the nonsense you deal with down there can get you pissed - I've lost my temper at times also and did things that I thought later I probably shouldn't have.

To Member #2350:

John at the Palace has NO problem with you bringing in guests from the outside. He can usually vouch for the "in house" girls because he knows most of them, but the Palace is definitely guest friendly w/o restrictions.

Cheers,
FORD

Mr. WeeWax
07-23-04, 07:41
I am planning a trip to the DR around the 6 to the 13 of august. I'll probably only stay for 3 to 4 days. I'm young guy inexperienced accept for some nights in the red light district of aruba with the pretty colombianas. I'm just wondering where is the best place to chill Sosua or Puerto Plata, and a hotel that is good for someone that wants to move around town go to the beach and hit up some dance clubs. I've read alot of the posts and been doing research but there are alot of different opinions just looking for an experienced person to guide me. Oh I speak enough spanish to get by.

Tcmits
07-25-04, 22:04
Ford: Thanks for the reply.

Does anyone have experience with the following hotels: El Colibri, Hotel Village Chessa, Paraiso de Colon or Tropix Hotel. All of them seem to have decent prices, but I'm not sure of the location compared to the main city center. Also I don't know how much they would charge if you bring someone home for the night. Any comments?

JimmyDR
07-25-04, 22:18
I am planning a trip to the DR around the 6 to the 13 of august. I'll probably only stay for 3 to 4 days. I'm young guy inexperienced accept for some nights in the red light district of aruba with the pretty colombianas. I'm just wondering where is the best place to chill Sosua or Puerto Plata, and a hotel that is good for someone that wants to move around town go to the beach and hit up some dance clubs. I've read alot of the posts and been doing research but there are alot of different opinions just looking for an experienced person to guide me. Oh I speak enough spanish to get by.

If you read the last 40 posts you will have all your answers. There are but 4-5 hotels in Sosua and 3 discos to hit at night.

Sidney
07-26-04, 02:48
Stay at Hotel Voramar or Sosua Palace. Both great. Just cruise the main street from 6pm on, at the outdoor bars and dicsos. Sosua much better tha Aruba. Read all the postings and take notes. There are at least 10 good bars.

Member #2330
07-26-04, 03:26
Does anyone know where I might get a last minute flight to DR on the cheap from LAX (for next week)? I've checked all the usual sites (expedia, travelocity, hotwire) but have found nothing for less than $1,000. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Winzheng

Sidney
07-26-04, 04:03
My 25 year old son and I will be in Sosua july 28- aug. 5. We will be at Voramar and hang -out at the bars around the Europa. Let,s drink a Presidente.

Redskins Rule
07-26-04, 21:48
Forgive me for my ignorance but what is a swipper?

Hoof Hunter
07-27-04, 20:14
Hey Bennie,

If you do not mind flying from Ontario, check the JetBlue website. www.jetblue.com.

Since you're trying to cut costs, and assuming time isn't too much of an issue, you'll be flying ONT-JFK ($389 after taxes RT), then JFK-SDQ/STI (another $370 after taxes). It will probably come out to approx. $750. I just threw in some dates in early August to test it. Or when you to JFK, use AA.

Either way, you're gonna have to connect. JFK is a great place to do so for the DR.

Hope that helps.

Hoof

JimmyDR
07-27-04, 20:25
Does anyone have experience with the following hotels: El Colibri, No Guests Hotel Village Chessa, No charge Paraiso de Colon or Tropix Hotel. All of them seem to have decent prices, but I'm not sure of the location compared to the main city center. Also I don't know how much they would charge if you bring someone home for the night. Any comments?

Click Here to report this

Eye Man
07-29-04, 18:48
Can anyone tell me if the roomsafe's in the Palace and in Blackbeards Resort are big enough to hold a laptop sized 9 x 11.5?

D Bridge
07-29-04, 19:36
Just returned from first trip to DR and I LOVED IT!!! Plan on going back when my next vacation comes up. Just a few comments and questions:

Comments:
1. Hotel Europa is great. Friendly staff and close to all the action.
2.I came into DR by way of Santiago Airport and wish I had'nt. No one there speaks much English and it is a long arduous drive to Sosua from here. I don't know if the POP Airport is much better, but that will be my airport of choice next time.

Questions:
1. What is the average cost of the motoconch service? I never knew what to pay them because different ones quoted so many different prices.

2. What was up with the High Caribe Club being closed during my stay? Are they planning to reopen?

3. Where is the Palace? Never heard anyone talk of it and never saw it though i was all over town.

4. Where were all the massage parlors? I saw Passions Massage, Family Massage (almost sure this one is'nt erotic), and one across from Molina's Restaurant (I forget its name), but never saw Olga's or Belkin's (is this the one in the salon across the street from Hotel Europa?).

Crazy story with question:

Brought a puta to my room who outside in the dark looked like a 9 or 10, but when in the light of my room, I noticed the make-up hiding the wrinkles and the disgusting, flabby body squeezed into her clothing. Before she derobed, I told her I changed my mind and to leave. She became very angry and says "no, you pay me! Give me my money now!" I told her she gets paid nothing since she did nothing. She immediately pulls off her clothes and refuses to leave until i give her our agreed upon amount. So it was a standoff. She then grabs one of my condoms and puts it inside of her and says "I will tell the policia that you fucky-fucky me and i give you sucky-sucky and you no pay me. I will tell them and they will make you pay." She then opens my patio door ready to scream outside for the police. By now i wanted to right-cross the b**** but I kept my composure. Then she starts saying, "I have 4 brothers and I will tell them that you fucky-fucky me and no pay and they come for you", to which I laughed since I, while not very tall (I am 6 feet), am stocky and muscular and way bigger than any man i saw in Sosua. Well anyway, I diffused the situation by just giving her half of what we had agreed upon to which she was happy and ended up hugging me and leaving without incident. Just wondering if what the b**** said was true. Would the policia side with a puta over a tourist, even if I was truthfully telling them that I had not banged her?

Ford
07-31-04, 07:28
Love BKK wrote:
Can anyone tell me if the roomsafe's in the Palace and in Blackbeards Resort are big enough to hold a laptop sized 9 x 11.5?

..........IMO as for the Palace, the strongbox is generous sized by I don't see a laptop fitting in there. Maybe a Palmpilot with your passport, travelers checks, cash, a watch - stuff like that but as I recall not big enough for a laptop.

Cheers.

WSJ3
07-31-04, 12:52
Hey FORD:

When I stayed in Sousa I gave my laptop to the manager to lock in the main safe, and didn't have any problems.

Maybe you could do this at the Palace.

Peace:
WSJ3

DR Monger II
07-31-04, 13:24
How long is it from Santiago to Sosua? Is there a bus that goes from Santiago to Sosua? Where can I get the bus? Location?

Thanks

Bosco
07-31-04, 13:37
Hola,

I will be in Sosua in Setember and wonding how you guys reserve a room in advance. I would like to stay at the Palce after hearding all the good reviews on this site. Do they reqiure you to send money down in advance? The website is not listing there address. It sounds like Sosua is a easy place to get ripped off if you are not on the ball 24/7 is this true? This will be my first trip to DR so any help will do.

Thanks

Bosco
07-31-04, 14:58
Hola Guys,

I am going down to Sosua in September and need some advice on how to book a room. I would like to stay at The Palce due to all the good thing I have been hearing on this forum. How do I quantee a room there do I have to send money down in advance? There is no addess posted on the website how do I get from the airport to Hotel ? Any help making this a smooth adventure would be welcome.

Thanks

Ender
07-31-04, 16:23
Nice forst Report D Bridge. Although I wish you'd tell us more details about what's rocking and what's not. Hi Caribe Disco closed.? The Horror! That makes me look forward less to my trip there in September. As for your little issue with the chica, Take those dim lit beer gogles off now! I've done it before my self (once) , and in that case I just shut my eyes and thought happy thoughs. At minimum Taxi fare would be a nice jesture but I think you could just of easily sent her packing. Glad that you liked Europa, I might stay there when I am there in September.

Ford
08-01-04, 00:22
Bosco wrote:
I am going down to Sosua in September and need some advice on how to book a room. I would like to stay at The Palce due to all the good thing I have been hearing on this forum. How do I quantee a room there do I have to send money down in advance?

...........booking at the Palace is easy. Unless something has changed, the Palace doesn't accept credit cards but simply email "Dominican" John and he will give you his partners address here in the US. You can send John's partner a deposit and they will hold the room for you. (Sending mail to the DR from the states especially if it looks like it could contain $$ is never a good idea) This arrangement is better all around.

Cheers,
FORD

Ham Hock
08-01-04, 00:31
evrything a newbie needs to know:

if you’re thinking about visiting sosua, dr for chicas, then here’s everything you need to know in order to: (1) avoid overpaying; (2) not get ripped off (which is different from overpaying); and (3) have a good time.

first, it’s important that you plan fairly well in advance – by this, i mean at least 2 weeks in advance. the most important planning point will be booking your hotel. you can see that the palace (and john) is well-regarded on the board. if you are a newbie, and have some scheduling flexibility, you should plan your dr vacation around when john has availability at his hotel. the hotel is fairly nice, and is very secure with safes in each room. you can reach john through the website www.sousapalace.com. you will need to coordinate with him to western union him a deposit. note that there are different speeds of western union; plan well in advance so you can opt for the 5-day delivery, and the transaction charge will be less than 10usd. the hotel is important because, as a monger, your hotel is always the center of the action.

second, once you arrive at the airport, you will need ground transportation to the hotel. you will have your choice of airports (listed in order of convenience to sosua): pop, sti, and sdq. i highly recommend against flying into sdq. even if the prices are a little cheaper at sdq, you should try for sti or pop nonetheless. it’s quite a haul from sdq to sosua – four to seven hours depending on how you travel – and that’s no way to start a vacation. do pop or sti. if you are flying into pop, you will have a very short taxi ride to sosua. if you are doing sti, then your taxi ride from the airport should be about 1.5 – 2.0 hours. it’s actually a pretty nice ride for a newbie, because you get to ride through the mountains and see the lay of the land a bit. also, it’s very exciting to get your first glimpses of true dominicanas in their natural habitat – the girls along the side of the road are beautiful. the anticipation builds . . .

arrange for your taxi from the airport a few days before your arrival. for this, call jesus at sousa taxi – his number is (809) 453-9699. the price from sti to sosua is about rp 1,600, which i understand is fair and generous. i don’t know the price from pop, but it will be substantially less. be good to jesus – you really don’t want to begin your trip dealing with the airport taxi solicitors, who are almost certain to try to squeeze a few hundred or thousand extra out of you. give jesus all your flight information over the phone, and he will be there on time. he’ll recognize you, because you’ll have that dazed and confused look on your face – and besides, he will have told you where exactly outside of the airport to meet him.

third, you arrive at the palace. the palace has chicas – some which are quite beautiful – they will greet you upon your arrival and will be there to take care of you as soon as you get your room key. have a drink at the palace bar by the pool, and meet some of the girls – they’re really fun girls. and they are all working and available, so you’ll be all set for your first hit. the palace girls will ask for rp 1,500 for short time (a couple of hours). go ahead and give it to them and do it – once you leave the hotel and take to the streets, you will be able to get chicas for much cheaper than this. a palace girl is a good way to get your feet wet. so give her the rp 1,500, and don’t worry about it.

fourth, you are ready to hit the streets. thankfully, the palace is walking distance to the best pick-up spots. but if you wish, you can take a motoconcho down pedro clisante, the main drag, to the bars. the price for the motoconcho is rp 20, per person, per trip – period. pay no more.

fifth, locating chicas: during the daytime, the best places to find chicas are the bars on pedro clisante. the most centrally located bar is called domino – i recommend making this home base. there are also about 10-12 other bars right along pedro clisante. choose a bar. sit down. have a beer. all the girls you see around you – whether working as bartenders, walking, riding motoconchos, or having drinks are available. choose one (or two), and waive her over. she already knows what you want. buy her a drink, if you want to. if you do not speak any spanish, it doesn’t matter. but here’s a list of phrases you should know: “freaky-freaky” (let’s fuck), “un rato” (short time), “toda la noche” (all night), “cuantos” (how much).

sixth, negotiating with chicas: as a general rule, chicas will ask for “dos mil” (i.e. rp 2,000) to start out. never pay this price. when she say dos mil, you should simply smile and laugh, and then counteroffer. on the street, you should never have to pay more than “un mil” (rp 1,000) for short time. for long time (i.e. “toda la noche”), you can expect to pay around rp 1,500 (“mil quincientos”) or more. remember that chicas generally try to avoid “toda la noche” early in the day, for obvious reasons. so if you locate a chica during the day with whom you want to spend the entire day and night, you should expect to pay more. take your chica(s) back to the palace, and enjoy.

seventh, there are at least two great disco clubs in sosua: “d-latino’s” is a hard-core dance club, hot and sweaty, and full of energy. “classico” is another disco, which is larger than d-latino’s, and is a little more refined (although not by much). by all means, go to the discos on friday and saturday nights. even if you don’t like to dance, they are great places to meet chicas. chicas from puerta plata and caberete will come down to the sosua discos to party and work in the clubs. if you enjoy dancing or enjoy watching great dancers dance, then d-latino’s is your place. if you just want to locate chicas, perch yourself on one of the barstools by the entrance door at classico and cherry-pick the chicas you like as they come through the door.

listed below is some basics information about sosua:

bring cash: the atms are okay, but cash is much more convenient and you get the best exchange rates. never use the “cambios” (money changers) that walk the street. carry only as much money – in local currency – as you think you will need until you return to your hotel again, at which time you can reload.

personal safety: the sosua streets are very safe both during the day, and at night. if you don’t get stupid drunk and act a fool, you’ll be fine. but i will advise you to be wary of pickpockets. in sosua, a pickpocket usually comes in the form of an average-looking chica who offers you sex or a blowjob for an unbelievably low price. it’s not abnormal to be approached by aggressive chicas in sosua. but even the most aggressive ones don’t immediately start grabbing at your ass and your dick. if a chica start starts feeling you up on the street within 30 seconds of meeting you, she’s probably picking your pocket. i had my pocket picked clean this way. but luckily, i only had about rp 1,100 and some business cards on me at the time. so leave your passport and your wallet in your safe at the hotel.

cell phone and internet usage: if you need to call back to your home country while you are in sosua and you have a tri-band cell phone, that’s great. bring it. if not, you may rent a cell phone for about rp 100 per day from “orange,” a telephone store located on pedro clisante. if you only need to make a call or two – many mongers will have cell phones – and should be nice enough to let you use them. also, most of the chicas have cell phones, and you can communicate with your favorite chicas by cell phone while you are there, if you want. also, orange offers prepaid calling cards if you just need to make a call or two. if you need to check e-mail while you are in sosua, you should use “alf’s internet café” on pedro clisante, for the best rates and access.

finally, sosua is a wonderful and beautiful place. you are almost guaranteed to have a good time there. there are nice beaches and golf there too, if that’s your pleasure. whatever you do, enjoy! and don’t forget to call jesus to arrange for you taxi back to the airport when you depart. but most of all, please be good to the girls and practice safe sex.

ham hock

Ford
08-01-04, 00:51
WSJ3 wrote:
When I stayed in Sousa I gave my laptop to the manager to lock in the main safe, and didn't have any problems.

Maybe you could do this at the Palace.

........"Dominican" John is very accomodating person, I'm sure if you needed to bring your laptop with you for business, he would help you make some arrangement to keep it safe.

FORD

MJG Dogs
08-01-04, 20:50
Ham Hock,

Very good information. I do not like the Palace, but to each his own. I usually stay at the Europa. But an excellent post.

Lazy Horse
08-02-04, 00:19
GREAT report Ham Hock, sounds all correct to me. I'm just gonna dito Ham hock's report but add a few pics. I hang out at the Domino Bar, two bars together separate owners. In between the two bars , upstairs, is a strip club The Flamingo. There were 12 girls the nite I was there, 4 of them "I would eat for lunch", Salad is 500 pesos but they will stay all nite, after you negotiate their price which normally runs 1500 pesos. And for the cheapos or those pressed for time, ya can get a bj in the back room for 500 pesos. They have 25 girls that work there alltogether but they rotate.

Lazy Horse
08-02-04, 00:25
The girls behind the bar at Domino's are avalable too. 500 salad.

Ham Hock
08-02-04, 02:59
I see that there are some golfers on the Board. How's the golf in or around Sosua. I'm interested in playing nine holes early in the morning, so I can finish by 1:00pm when the chicas start arriving at the bars, at which time the real fun begins. Any information you have on courses/rates is much appreciated.

Also, any information you have regarding a gym I can use while I'm there would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Ham Hock

Oceans Latobay
08-02-04, 08:05
Has anyone stayed at or seen the El Neptuno Condos or One Ocean Place Aparta Hotel in Sosua? I'm tryin to decide between these two places and need some advice, I will be there in 2 weeks! Look forward to your replies and suggestions! I like staying in these type of places because they are a bit more private and I have some chicks from Santiago coming up to see me and the palace is definately not my type of scene. Here's a little eye candy I got waiting for me down there just waiting for PAPI!

Member #1005
08-02-04, 09:12
Ham Hock

Bring cash: the ATMs are okay, but cash is much more convenient and you get the best exchange rates.

Thanks for you post, it was very informative but there is only one small minor points that I must disagree with and that is your suggestion on bringing cash only. In this day and age the only people that have to deal with cash only are drug dealers; and in the DR ATMs are plenty; I have seen many mentioned about taking cash to the DR on this post many times and I wonder if some of you have ever travelled overseas before.

Cash is good but if you loose it you are well and truly fucked. You can only get insurance for carrying a small amount of cash anyway, whereas with cc you have some cover with your losses. ATMs are OK but only if you use the properly; as someone who has used ATMs around the world I have never had many problems providing you use them well. The other reason I am against carrying cash around is that it makes you an attractive target, to some people just $500 in most countries could cover your monthly grocery bill (big family) or rent, but to someone in this part of the world $500 looks like $50,000 and there are people prepared to kill for these minor sums of money – so don’t make yourself a target or vulnerable unless you really are a drug dealer and can look after yourself.

Here are a couple of tips:

First, check with your banks on the charges for you taking out cash from an overseas ATM?

Always stay in a room with a safe deposit box – if not lock up all your valuables in the hotel’s safe boxes at reception.

Only use ATM every couple of days, sufficient for three or four days and during day light hours if possible, usually best, when the bank is open because security guards are present if you do get into any trouble. Put your surplus cash in the safe deposit box and carry around small amounts of money. If you do get robbed you will only loose a small amount, plus if you meet a chica unless she’s a hardened pro or con artist she will not want to be paid until after the deed is done.

Remember you will only need cash for your meals, getting around, incidentals and of course the chicas so you should be able to budget just how much you will need to draw out every couple of days.

When you arrive at the airport its always a good idea to take out a large amount of cash from there, around $200 in Pesos or more to get you started, security is good at the airport so providing you don’t take a dodgy taxi to your hotel, I would hope you don’t get robbed.

But now days many of the banks provide information on how to carry money abroad, so it’s worth investigating what services are available to yourselves when you get to the DR, but you don't need to carry large sums of cash around with you.

Juniour

Ham Hock
08-02-04, 13:22
Cash or ATM?

Junior’s points regarding the use of cash vs. ATMs are well taken. But in the DR – and definitely in Asia (where I visit six times each year), I find that cash works out fine. Regarding ATM safety, I might add that Gutter Meat’s and European Guy’s 7-25-04 posts shed some light on this situation.

I agree with Junior in that if you loose your cash, you’re fucked. But that’s why, as a newbie, I suggest calling Jesus to get you from the airport to the Palace – and you stay at the Palace, which is safe and secure, and has personal safes in every room. And you only take as much cash from your safe as you need each day. This way, you never find yourself walking around the streets with large sums of cash. Also, I am NOT suggesting that you should leave your ATM card in your home country. Bring it with you, and use it on an AS NEEDED basis, the hope being that you never need it. And don’t carry it out on the street with you unless you’re going to the ATM – because if you loose it, and you DON’T have cash, then you’re really assed out.

Also, I’m speaking from the perspective of someone who’s only going to be in the DR for 3 – 7 days. If you’re in the DR for a long trip (several weeks), then the ATM card is probably the way to go. In that case, I would suggest NOT using the ATMs on the street at night – use it only in the daytime, or go inside a bricks-and-mortar bank and use a flesh-and-blood teller.

Let me also add that my report for NEWBIES was written just after my “cherry trip” to the DR a couple of weeks ago, and while I’m not a DR expert, these things are pretty fresh in my mind. Without the valuable information provided by members of this Board, my cherry trip never could have gone so smoothly. Seven fine chicas in three days, and one GFE on my last day.

Ham Hock

JimmyDR
08-02-04, 15:11
Well I will be heading back in about 16 days. I start the day at Rockies, where I usually bump into a fellow monger or two everyday, They give you a pot of coffee and they have an internet there while you wait for breakfast. I then plan to hang around the beach bars usually The Shark Bar, stall #66, during the day up to late afternoon and then get my daily massage at Passions . Passions also has a bar area where many mongers like to hang as well. I might head over to M & M for a few regular massages as well.

As I have said before there are about 7 chica friendly hotels in town.

The Europa
Sosua Palace
Blue Dolphin
Rockies
One Ocean Place
Villa Chessa
Voromar

There are plenty of ATMs around town and my main two hotels both have safes in them.

There are plenty of restaurants around as well. Blue Atlantico and El Botin are 2 of my favorites.

Lazy Horse
08-02-04, 16:49
Trip # 2

I have noticed more chicas hanging around the Domino's bar during the day. They tell me they work at the strip club "Flamingos, so there is lots of action available in the afternoon without paying salida.

I have yet to find a chica that carries her own condoms, then again, who needs them for bbbjcim quicky in the afternoon.

Here's a pic of some of the talent.

Lazy Horse
08-02-04, 17:26
Junior,

I ask my favourite chicas what to bring them back for presents when i come back, most say CD players and perfume.

Now the strange requests; bring me a 'VIBRATOR' the first think I thought of was JUNIOR , leaving a lasting impression on some of these chicas and smiles on their faces.

JUNIOR carrries a vibrator, from earlier post, does this girl look familiar?

I do believe the next request is: "when's junior cuming back"

Lazy Horse
08-02-04, 19:18
ALT DENNIS,

I had a chica stay with me all week for free. Opps sorry, I do own her hair, her nails, and wardrobe, etc. But I'm more into variety and viagara. So if any of you kind gentlemen could take her off my hands, I would greatly apreciate it.

I still managed to get in 7 other chicas while she was with me, cause she loves to shop in Puerto Plata.

WONDER HOW MUCH THIS DRESS COST ME?

Puerto La Cruz
08-02-04, 20:04
ATL Dennis,

I spend about a week a month in Sosua and have been there probably 40 times so I can give you a good perspective on El Neptuno vs. One Ocean Place. I'd opt for One Ocean as its more chica friendly. There are quite a few elderly ex-pats at Neptuno that will get their noses in your personal business. Scott at Neptuno has a great condo that he rents out but again, I'd go for One Ocean as you can do pretty much what you want to do there. Your caveat is to check into the electricity situation. Right now there isn't a heck of alot of electrical service in the entire country. Both places have generators but alot of generators aren't up and running all day/night. Some places are having great difficulty finding fuel for their generators too.

Bosco
08-02-04, 22:33
Hi guys,

Anyone know the address for the Sosua Palace Hotel? Need to know in case I have to Taxi from the airport. Going to be at the Palace September 6, anyone going down first beer is on me.

Later

Vagabond
08-03-04, 13:16

Sidney
08-03-04, 15:57
You are right, *******, about LA Passion. Great food at Voramar, La Roca, and Waterfront. Overall, chica quality down from my last trip in June. That is why I have a tempory gfe for this trip. Maybe so hottie will emerge. I hope.

Big Dane
08-03-04, 18:39
Lazy,

Too bad I'm not in Sosua atm. - I'd be happy to help you out :]

I was wondering about this - I saw that 'arrangement' with another monger last time I was in Sosua - isn't more expensive that way?

MJG Dogs
08-03-04, 21:34
Lazy Horse,

Where can I find her? I will gladly take her off your hands for a day or two.

Grey Ghost
08-03-04, 21:47
Ham Hock,

There is Playa Grande near Rio San Juan which I paid about $30 last year. I think I got a great deal. The course is excellent and worth the $80 I believe they are asking. Also there is Playa Dorado in POP, it is about $30. I will be there 8/15-8/25. I am bringing my sticks and will be playing golf in the AM. If anyone esle is there at the same time just Holler.

GG

Lazy Horse
08-04-04, 00:04
MJG DOGS

This one will find you, she lives in a beauty salon and watches every one, shes 18 real smart, walk up pedro clisente from rockies,she'll be second floor looking at you walk towards the europa, and if ya meet suly tell her I said hi.

Lazy Horse
08-04-04, 00:41
Trip #2

Okay gut spilling time. Went out with 15 different women in two weeks, met Candy not posting her pic. She never mentioned a price, she stayed all night but she did work in a bar, which makes her accesable, did her twice, she invited me to the beach the next day to meet her daughter. Her daughter is 3 and omg what a cutie. This liittle girl hugged me as soon as she saw me, because she saw how much her mother liked me. What a gfe experiance that was, scared the shit outa me. Her mother let me take her away to the beach for an hour to play in the ocean. Stayed with her all day, was supposed to meet her at 7 oclock, but one of my novia showed up..DAM. This little girl was walking with her mother and when I came close she grabbed my hand and we walked as couple. I don't think they can programe a three year old to do that yet.

I'm a freaking pig but I know real when I see it.

Right now I feel sick about this.

That was the first nite she worked in the bar i hope i didn't make her a punta from this experience

Psriches
08-04-04, 01:01
Hey Guys! Good news , I'll be down this friday. Staying at the Palace. Bad news , tropical storm Bonnie should be hitting the Island about that time. Wish me luck on travel as well as electricity.

Ford
08-04-04, 01:12
Lazy Horse,

Now that's what I'm taking about!!

The girl in photo 101 5538 is gorgeous (even if she did spend all your money in Puerto Plata) and I'm not a person who is easily impressed! ;)

Good job!

Cheers.

Ham Hock
08-04-04, 02:20
Grey Ghost,

Thanks for the information regarding the golf. I'm not bringing my sticks because I'll only be in for a short visit this time, so I'll just rent at the course.

I can play on either the 15th or the 16th, and am wondering if anyone else on the Board would like to make it a foursome? I plan to case out the golf courses while I am there, and will report on the Golf in Sosua when I return, assuming there's interest amongst the members.

Ham Hock

Xplortrydriller
08-04-04, 02:35
I am off to Sousa next week 8-9-04. I am looking to play golf and get a hole in one after. Trying to stay at teh Palace, but cannot reach John. I will try calling. May have to go to Europa if I can't reach him.

Any golfers around next week let me know. Also looking forward to a real 19th hole!!

Any adivce on getting to John welcome.

Ham Hock
08-04-04, 02:38
Bosco,

I'm not sure what the street address for the Sosua Palace (the "Palace") is (if it has one), and even if it does, I doubt that the ADDRESS would be any more familiar to your taxi driver than the NAME of the hotel. However, if you tell him it is just off of Pedro Clisante - which is the main drag in Sosua - that should put you pretty close.

The Palace is actually down a kind of quiet, side road - which dosen't have a sign - right off Pedro Clisante. If you can have your driver get to the Blue Dolphin or the Europa, which is right on Pedro Clisante, then you are very close. Your driver should definiteley know where the Europa is. If you are driving, and you pass the Europa on your left, then have your driver make the second left turn down the gravel road off of Pedro Clisante. If you pass the Europa on your right, then you have gone too far and need to turn around.

The Palace will be about a hundred yards down that gravel road on your left. In any event, after you hit Pedro Clisante, you can as ANY motochoncho driver for directions to the Palace, and they will be able to point you in the right direction.

Ham Hock

Lazy Horse
08-04-04, 03:50
Ford Bro,

This is one women ya don't want to meet. Yes she took me to the cleaners.

Lazy Horse
08-04-04, 10:19
BIG DANE

Yes your right it is more expensive this way having a novia. I failled to mention she loves the casino, her breast implants and money.

I had 7 chicas and her, she cost me more then the 7 chicas did.

But if you read my "Spill My Gut" thread, you will notice that I know the difference between "I need new breast, I need to feed my kid."

I have over a hundred pics of her and over 600 in total and I bet I only posted about 10.

I'm done posting for now, well until my next trip so if ya need any info, message me. I'm only to happy to help.

Happy hunting,

Lazy horse

Brash
08-05-04, 01:36
I was in Sosua in the last week of June and I had a great time.

I stayed at the all-inclusive Casa Marina Reef and used it as a headquarter for my mongering. It is about 2 minutes walking to Sosua Beach and the same to all the action in Sosua.

Most of the chicas I went out with were for shot time- an hour or two- and I give the girls around 1000 ps. They were all very friendly and GFE. I was able to find girls at the massages, esp. at the Josephine massage.The girls were very friendly and discreet esp elene.

I was able to find girls st the hotel america. the flamingo club, the domine bar and on Pedro Clisante- Pedro Clisante seems to be the main drag where all the action is happening.

At the time I was there , there seemed to be so many chicas, that they outnumbered the males, whether tourists or not. At a few small bars I saw 2 or 3 girls dancing in front of the bar on the sidewalk, trying to get the attention of the potential clients.

Sosua is alive and happening, have a great time and do not spoil the girls too much.

JimmyDR
08-05-04, 14:26
BIG DANE

Yes your right it is more expensive this way having a novia. I failled to mention she loves the casino, her breast implants and money.

I had 7 chicas and her, she cost me more then the 7 chicas did.

But if you read my "Spill My Gut" thread, you will notice that I know the difference between "I need new breast, I need to feed my kid."

I have over a hundred pics of her and over 600 in total and I bet I only posted about 10.

I'm done posting for now, well until my next trip so if ya need any info, message me. I'm only to happy to help.

Happy hunting,

Lazy horse

UNDERSTATEMENT of the year!!

Lazy Horse
08-05-04, 15:25
Jimmy DR

I hope your having fun at my "expense" cause I don't mind, because I know your a great guy.

Thats why I'm gonna show ya the boob job.

I'm here just to have fun take it easy on me.(smiles)

Lazy Horse

Gutter Meat
08-05-04, 18:36
To lazy horse,
You"re getting too work up on Candy. I was with her 3 weeks ago too. Shes the one thats got a scar on her chest. I met her on the beach too. And yeah shes got a cute little daughter that also followed me into the water.But don't get all caught up thinking it is the real thing. I was in Clasico disco that same night talking with another girl and when I went to the bathroom Candy followed me into the men's room.

Lazy Horse
08-05-04, 19:55
Gutter Meat

No problem, I just like the gfe better, and she was one. I know what there after, there looking for a guy to fall in love them or support them. I do a nice girl ( Gezz did I say nice?) I get a bbbjcim, from a pretty dominican girl most afternoons, who is supposed to be getting married to an european guy in the fall who is supporting her, so I know the ropes.

I felt bad cause I didn't pay her. I was supposed to take her and her daughter out for dinner. I stood her up! We were going to meet at La Rocka for the all ya can eat ribs at 7 o'clock, and do the dirty deed again.

Oh well next time I see her I'll give her some pesos and my guilt will be gone.

Did I mention 3 chicas I nailed didn't want me not to wear a comdom? Not happening.

Thanks for the oportunity to explain myself a little better.

If my nic was "Never fall in love again"? Would I make more sense?

This chica that has my "interest" up. I met her on my last nite but just plum wore out.

Didn't want to beat her with a wet noodle.

Cheers

Ender
08-06-04, 22:41
I'd like to get a rundown on the cost of mongering in Sosua. In final stages of trip countdown to Sept 7th. I like to know a little more about the diffferent costs at the different venues.

I know it depends on the punter and the chicca... but lets say the average good price for a guy that speaks passable Spanish and likes the good-lookers but stays clear of the super hot pros. To me short time is about 2-3 hours, long time is overnight.

1) The Palace 1000 pesos short time.? 1500 Long time?
2) Hi Caribe (Is it open again? Is there a Salida fee? )
3) El Typico
4)Any other venues?
5) Street chicas

I don't overpay.,but tip if worth it and love to find a bargain, especially late at night when all the potential clients are long gone.

Thanks,

Shane

Ender
08-06-04, 23:05
Also,

What's the viagra situation in the DR.? In Columbia you can get it at any farmaceria but in Costa Rica not without a perscription. Prices? Should I bring my own?

Chubobby
08-07-04, 03:34
Is anyone familiar with "Paraiso De Colon" Hotel in Puerto Plata / Sosua? Both 'Expedia' and 'Travelocity' are offering great deals under $500 r/t airfare + stay at this hotel for 4 days. Question is: is this Paraiso De Colon Chica/Guest friendly? And, if I stay there and it is not chica/guest friendly, can I find motels for quickie encounters in the area?

Grand Pollo
08-07-04, 04:53
Viagara both in Pfizer packaging and the generic is available everywhere in the DR without a prescription, in fact I have seen cambios selling it for under US$10 for 100 mg tabs. Cialis is available too.

Ham Hock
08-07-04, 08:42
Ender,

I think your anticipated price ranges are, for the most part, correct. If its value you're looking for, I'd stick with the street chicas and the disco chicas. In my opinion, the Palace isn't the best environment for negotiating a low price.

On the street, you really should never pay over RP 1,000 for a few hours - and that's on the high end of the price range. That's because there are so many available girls. If you're not in a rush, don't become too fixated on any specific chica, are in the DR for a long visit, or only want to do one chica per day, then you can really get the prices down. There are always some short time takers in the RP 700 range hovering around the bars.

I also found that if you negotiate with a couple of chicas at the same time, you can bid the prices down even further. On one occasion while I was at Domino's Bar, I had a legitimate "9" chica locked in at RP 1,000 for DOS HORAS. Another chica I spotted earlier that day came over to say "hi" to me - she was a solid "8." I ended up closing the deal with the "8" for TODA LA NOCHE at RP 700. At that point, the "9" knew she had been undersold. So I fucked the shit out of the "8", had her for a good three hours, and then let her go early -- no propina. She was very grateful. Personally, I never tipped in the DR. I believe if I bust my ass to negotiate a good deal for myself, I should get the "benefit of the bargain."

Also, because my last DR visit was only three days, I wanted to spend more time fucking and less time hanging out in the bars negotiating. So I wasn't really willing to spend another 30 minutes or more, just to get the price down one or two hundred pesos lower. My strategy is that if I find a hot piece in my price range (RP 700 - 1,000), I generally take her -- no propina.

If I'm ever so blessed as to be in the DR for a 10-or-more day vacation - as opposed to just a few days - I am pretty confident that I would never have to pay more than RP 1,000 for anything. That said, I believe that RP 1,500 is still within the "range of reasonableness," if you're comfortable paying that.

Ham Hock

Ham Hock
08-07-04, 08:53
Is anyone aware of a good post on getting authentic cigars at low prices? I would prefer Cubans, but Domincans are fine too. If the price is right, and I can get some assurance that the cigars are not counterfeits, then I'd like to get a box or two on my next visit. If the price is anything over 4USD, then what's the point? I can get authentic Dominicans for that price stateside. Please advise.

Ham Hock

JimmyDR
08-07-04, 14:53
Is anyone familiar with "Paraiso De Colon" Hotel in Puerto Plata / Sosua? Both 'Expedia' and 'Travelocity' are offering great deals under $500 r/t airfare + stay at this hotel for 4 days. Question is: is this Paraiso De Colon Chica/Guest friendly? And, if I stay there and it is not chica/guest friendly, can I find motels for quickie encounters in the area?

Normal airfare runs $260 - $340 and hotels are about $35 a night. Thats no BARGIN!

JimmyDR
08-07-04, 14:56
Gutter Meat

No problem, I just like the gfe better, and she was one. I know what there after, there looking for a guy to fall in love them or support them. I do a nice girl ( Gezz did I say nice?) I get a bbbjcim, from a pretty dominican girl most afternoons, who is supposed to be getting married to an european guy in the fall who is supporting her, so I know the ropes.

I felt bad cause I didn't pay her. I was supposed to take her and her daughter out for dinner. I stood her up! We were going to meet at La Rocka for the all ya can eat ribs at 7 o'clock, and do the dirty deed again.

Cheers

You know the rules so lets take it a notch upwards. Taking a chica and her kids out will earn you a lot of points. For an hour or 2 of your time that or those kids will be talking about you for many months and the chica will treat you more like a friend. There are a few I have done this for and those chicas know I am there for many many reasons. Yocasta was an example. Never bothered me, never gave me BS and was there when I called her. Many know her well, especially her 8 Western Union men! LOL!!!!

JimmyDR
08-07-04, 15:02
Jimmy DR

I hope your having fun at my "expense" cause I don't mind, because I know your a great guy.

Thats why I'm gonna show ya the boob job.

I'm here just to have fun take it easy on me.(smiles)

Lazy Horse

But I am not at all. You are right 100% here. If I paid 4 chicas a day everyday for 10 days that would be cheaper than a regular free girl in DR.

Lazy Horse
08-07-04, 16:01
Jimmy DR,

Funny stuff; I see your a comedian as well. I may have stretched that novia story a little, but she did come over every nite at 10:00. She was either saving money on a room or had another novio.

When I found 7 condoms missing from my pack of 24, and the cleaning lady was 50 years old? Oh I'll let you guys decide, who stole the comdoms.

But I will give you a clue, my novia spent more time in the washroom than the cleaning lady did.

I knew she was bi as well, becuase I asked her why she wanted me to bring back a vibrator for her, next time I came down. So why would 2 girls need condoms? Surely not to put on the vibrator? Am I digging this whole too deep again?

Here is a pic of my afternoon sessions checking to see if the coast is clear.

Cheers guys.

Lazy Horse
08-07-04, 18:14
Jimmy DR,

Your right agian DR. It was getting to the point where I wasn't paying for sex.

I was paying for her to leave. Here, here, some pesos 1500 get outa my hair, so I can get my bbbjcim for 500 pesos from my little chica waiting across the street.

I thought the more I paid her the longer she would stay away, but they're pretty sharp, they know when they have a fish on. I do believe it's some kind of Dominican torture thing, they've come up with.

Becuase I did kick her out one time, and there she was back again the next day.

Like I just had a mood swing and everything was cool.

I have to stop taking Cialis, it's making me stupid!

Look at these posts. duh duh duh!!! mucho loco.

cool-1
08-07-04, 18:46
I was in Sosua once, about 2 yeas ago and stayed at the Europa. It's a good hotel but a long hike to the beach.

Question for Sosua vetrans: Is there a nice (chica frendly) hotel--apt.--or condo to rent close to the beach-maybe between Marengue bar and Platos area?

Mister
08-07-04, 20:03
1) The Palace 1000 pesos short time.? 1500 Long time?
2) Hi Caribe (Is it open again? Is there a Salida fee? )
3) El Typico
4)Any other venues?
5) Street chicas

I don't overpay.,but tip if worth it and love to find a bargain, especially late at night when all the potential clients are long gone.

Thanks,

Shane

Shane,

The palace prices sound about right and can be applied to any chica in Sosua as well. Hi Caribe was open when I was there a month ago. It was closed for a period of time due to new management and renovations, but since it has reopened, there has been little to no business for them. They may have closed again on certain days of the week. They don't charge salida and neither do any of the discos in Sosua.

Other venues: check out the beach at day and the Puerto Plata clubs at night such as Crystals, El Boheme, Mountain View, and Galactica. Prices are higher at these places.

Have fun,
MISTER NYC :D

P.s. Here is a pic for you guys. She is a good order taker.

Silver Shadow
08-08-04, 00:38
Fellow Travelers:

Has anyone used American Express Travelers Checks in converting cash at Judy's or at the bank?

I'm going down for a week in November (and I will have backup ATM, credit cards and a driver's license just in case, although I hope not to have to use them.) I don't need the hassle if numbers are stolen.

I don't want to carry a wad of $ to convert, but I'd hate to be in Paradise and come up short.

Anyone with experience?

Ham Hock
08-08-04, 01:53
Silver,

Recent posts address the issue you have raised, particularly Juniour's 8-2-04 post.

Fartknocker
08-08-04, 02:02
Lazy Horse wrote:

"This liittle girl hugged me as soon as she saw me, because she saw how much her mother liked me. What a gfe experiance that was, scared the shit outa me. Her mother let me take her away to the beach for an hour to play in the ocean. Stayed with her all day, was supposed to meet her at 7 oclock, but one of my novia showed up..DAM. This little girl was walking with her mother and when I came close she grabbed my hand and we walked as couple. I don't think they can programe a three year old to do that yet."

Reminds me of the little girl of one of my Brazilian non-pro GF's. Rafaela is 4 years old, with curly blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and a face so cute it could have come off a jar of baby food. If she's half as cute when she grows up as she is now, she'll be the next Gisele.

The first time I took her and her mom out for lunch, Rafaela didn't want anything to do with me. Her mom kept trying to get her to hold my hand while we walked.

Rafaela told her "Nao gosto do homem" (I don't like the man)
Her mom said "Ele tem castelo cheio de Barbie" (He has a castle full of Barbie)

Those bright blue eyes looked up at me for a moment, and then her hand reached up for mine. Four years old and she's already a little piranha!

So in response to your assertion that you can't "program a three year old to do that" I would say "you don't have to." Women are genetically programmed to recognize the Bigger Better Deal (BBD). Show a female of any age the BBD and she'll grab for it instinctually.

BJ Clinton
08-08-04, 03:01
Hey guys,

Been lurking on this board for a couple of months. I'm thinking about coming to the DR after reading your reports. 44 yo, white guy, good shape, very little spanish, coming from Dallas.

Sousa or SD?

Probably late September or early October, want to play a little golf during the day (~13 handicap) and partake of wine & women at night. Maybe stay for one week.

Anyone going to be around? If so, I could use a wingman. Since I have little spanish (I'm going to bone up) and have never been, don't know what I can contribute to the deal but I'm not stingy so I don't mind springing for some drinks,etc.

Also, if anyone can recommend the best way to book flights I'm all ears (yes I've RTFF) I'm specifically asking those who've come from my part of the country.

Many thanks

Lazy Horse
08-08-04, 08:18
quote Jimmy DR
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I am not at all. You are right 100% here. If I paid 4 chicas a day everyday for 10 days that would be cheaper than a regular free girl in DR.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your 75% to 100% right. DR.

3 chicas, 4 chicas not gonna split hairs here, all the girls I met were shaved.

Cheers,

Lazy horse

Lazy Horse
08-08-04, 15:30
Fartknocker wrote

Rafaela told her "Nao gosto do homem" (I don't like the man)
Her mom said "Ele tem castelo cheio de Barbie" (He has a castle full of Barbie)

Those bright blue eyes looked up at me for a moment, and then her hand reached up for mine. Four years old and she's already a little piranha!

IMHO. The little girl just wanted to see the castle full of barbies, and yes, you were the King of the castle. Her mother wouldn't lie, right Santa Claus?

You notice I never talked about sex in my thread and neither did you. I never said how pretty the mother was and neither did you. We juat talked about how pretty their kids were and the GFE. So I take it from that we both had a good feeling we will always remember. The constant attention, holding hands, kiss on the lips, scratch the back of you head and the all important Dominican leg massage. You know you could have screwed her any time ya wanted. It was just a little different from the "wham bam thank you mam"

We must be boring the guys who need to find out where to stay down here and how much money to bring, but I'm glad we can share our non sexual threads on here as well.

Thank you for the board Jackson, much appreciated.

Take care Fart.

JimmyDR
08-08-04, 15:35
Jimmy DR,

Your right agian DR. It was getting to the point where I wasn't paying for sex.

I was paying for her to leave. Here, here, some pesos 1500 get outa my hair, so I can get my bbbjcim for 500 pesos from my little chica waiting across the street. Hair salon is good for about 3 hours at 500 pesos. For 300 pesos she can get all her nails done and thats about 2 hours.

I thought the more I paid her the longer she would stay away, but they're pretty sharp, they know when they have a fish on. I do believe it's some kind of Dominican torture thing, they've come up with. You need to see what are plans are and price it. A few days before Xmas is a big one for me, as she goes shopping for about 8 hours.I go to town!!!

Becuase I did kick her out one time, and there she was back again the next day.

Like I just had a mood swing and everything was cool. Thats good for a night every week or so.

I have to stop taking Cialis, it's making me stupid!

Look at these posts. duh duh duh!!! mucho loco.

Lazy Horse
08-08-04, 17:18
Jimmy Dr

So what your saying here is, she's tied up for 5 hours of the day with the beauty thing. She comes at 10:00 pm leaves at 10:00 am.

Does that include the toes?, when ya say nails? and she does have to eat.

Okay now, there's still the missing 7 condoms, 7 hours, @ 7 days and 700 pesos.

She tells me she goes shopping in Puerto plata. Women love to shop right?

Does any one want to play detective? Here goes.

#1 She has a novio in Puerto plata?
#2 She has a novia in Puerto Plata?
#3 She goes to the casino
#4 She goes shopping in Puerto Plata?
#5 It takes her that long to shower, dress, put her make up on to look pretty for me?
#6 She's looking for work to support me?

If any one pics #6 your dumber than me. If ya pick #5, just as dumb.

Cheers guys,

Lazy horse

JimmyDR
08-08-04, 20:17
Hey guys,

Been lurking on this board for a couple of months. I'm thinking about coming to the DR after reading your reports. 44 yo, white guy, good shape, very little spanish, coming from Dallas.

Sousa or SD? As you can see 8 out of 10 prefer Soua/Puerto Plata area.

Probably late September or early October, want to play a little golf during the day (~13 handicap) and partake of wine & women at night. Maybe stay for one week.

Anyone going to be around? I have mentioned this a few times but in the Sosua area there is on average 10 mongers around every week with some weeks hitting 40 mongers.

If so, I could use a wingman. Since I have little spanish (I'm going to bone up) and have never been, don't know what I can contribute to the deal but I'm not stingy so I don't mind springing for some drinks,etc.

What my merry band expect from guys like you is 2 things,
first, you pay your fair share of the taxi, rounded up to nearest dollar and you allow pictures of all your catches.

Also, if anyone can recommend the best way to book flights I'm all ears (yes I've RTFF) I'm specifically asking those who've come from my part of the country.

Many thanks

I will be there the second half of October and there will be about 20 mongers around. Jayman and his group will be around
early September.

JimmyDR
08-08-04, 20:35
There are a few hotels us mongers stay at. Usually mongers that want to be left alone stay at The Europa. Be it single or a few guys coming down together. They tend to be very friendly but just are not into the gang things. They have 50 rooms, safes, swimming pool and a restaraunt. They also take credit cards.

Then there is The Palace where guys go to mingle. You do not have to stay here to hang here. I have seen some guys hang around for days while they were actually staying at other hotels. At various times someone will get a taxi or two to go to Puerto Plata, just ask if there is room and whats your share going to be. Thats what is expected. Usually someone will annonce he is going to eat and who ever wants to go, then goes.

A lot of guys hit the beach and end up at The Shark Bar, #66. Thats a very friendly place. Sometimes a dozen people are there at one time.

I for example eat at Rockys everyday for breakfast and mav usually joins me there as well. I usually get there around 8:30 every morning and we surf the net. They give you a pot of coffee wile you wait. Last trip there were about 3-5 other mongers popping in during the morning as well.

This section is really becoming very active I see. Many new handles popping up every week.

I hope this helps someone in planning their trip.

Sidney
08-09-04, 04:51
I just completed 8 days. Quality way down from June, only 1 of 6 hotties was still around. But I had planned to spend most of my time with gfe-- so I had a great gfe experience. Without her, it would have been very disappointing. Many good drinking and mongering buddies at the Voramar, staff of Hank, Harald, etc. were great. Manuel and friend from Spain, Jon from Holland, Jaquiem and Kilo from Germany, and Texas Toney( he knows how to live--( hot chicas, private limo driver, posse, and knows the best restaurants).

MJG Dogs
08-09-04, 04:51
Rollcall,

Who is In town ( Sosua) on 8/19?

I am at the Europa on 8/19 and 8/20, heading to SDO on 8/21 for a few nights. The back into sosua around 8/23 or 8/24.

Question: Should I stay at the Mercure ( close to the action-small rooms), or at the Naco Hotel and Casino ( bigger room, less money plus parking, but further away from ground zero?

Any feedback will be appreciated.

JimmyDR
08-09-04, 13:13
Jimmy Dr

So what your saying here is, she's tied up for 5 hours of the day with the beauty thing. She comes at 10:00 pm leaves at 10:00 am. No the salon is twice a trip and the nails are 1-2 times and down in our hotel room. My regular comes back in the afternoon and we eat or swim or watch TV. She also goes home to see her kids a few hours everyday.

Does that include the toes?, when ya say nails? and she does have to eat. Sometimes both and other times they are done on different days.

Okay now, there's still the missing 7 condoms, 7 hours, @ 7 days and 700 pesos.

She tells me she goes shopping in Puerto plata. Women love to shop right? My girl would go to PP everyday if I gave her shopping money. I trained her in shopping, first look at all the stores then decide what to buy.

Does any one want to play detective? Here goes.

#1 She has a novio in Puerto plata? Maybe
#2 She has a novia in Puerto Plata? If you are lucky
#3 She goes to the casino Only at night
#4 She goes shopping in Puerto Plata? With her novio
#5 It takes her that long to shower, dress, put her make up on to look pretty for me?
#6 She's looking for work to support me?

If any one pics #6 your dumber than me. If ya pick #5, just as dumb.

Cheers guys,

Lazy horse

So what if she has another guy. Are you happy when she is with you? Are you only with her your whole trip? If so you are DUMB! I was never just with 1 any trip EVER!!!

Vagabond
08-09-04, 13:20
re Cool-1
You can try El Delfino, It's located right behind D'Latino Club. Have a friend who stays there all the time, and his satisfied. I guess som of the rooms can be a bit noisy though.

JimmyDR
08-09-04, 13:20
IMHO. The little girl just wanted to see the castle full of barbies, and yes, you were the King of the castle. Her mother wouldn't lie, right Santa Claus?

You notice I never talked about sex in my thread and neither did you. I never said how pretty the mother was and neither did you. We juat talked about how pretty their kids were and the GFE. So I take it from that we both had a good feeling we will always remember. The constant attention, holding hands, kiss on the lips, scratch the back of you head and the all important Dominican leg massage. You know you could have screwed her any time ya wanted. It was just a little different from the "wham bam thank you mam"

We must be boring the guys who need to find out where to stay down here and how much money to bring, but I'm glad we can share our non sexual threads on here as well.

You are not alone

Thank you for the board Jackson, much appreciated.

Take care Fart.

JimmyDR
08-09-04, 13:25
I know guys that return for only 1 chica and believe the BS they are fed. Guys keep coming by with their rare finds and usually 1 of us or all of us know her. Its funny. If Fantasy, Mav or Mister NYC don't know her then maybe Tampa knows her. When I met my girl in 2000 I told her I can replace her in two hours. ( I was young then.) Well she left me in 2001 only to return an hour later to find me swimming with her replacement. She wanted to come back and I was bored with the replacement after 30 minutes so she was brought back into the loop. She later took another leave from me (About 1 year later) for 3 months and wanted back in, in April but I told her I could see her in July and I interviewed about 50 replacements. Its all the same old shit really. She came back and we are still together.

Tampabukkake
08-09-04, 15:01
If one of us don t know her or someone that has been with her, then you have a rare find.

Don t want to bust anyones bubble, but the chicas train the little ones to call gringos papi!

Fartknocker
08-09-04, 15:37
Lazy Horse wrote:

"You notice I never talked about sex in my thread and neither did you. . . You know you could have screwed her any time ya wanted. It was just a little different from the "wham bam thank you mam"

Uh, actually I fucked Rafaela's mamae as much as humanly possible (sometimes more). I sincerely hope that in another 14 years I get a shot at the fucking the kid, too. My post wasn't about hearts and flowers. It was about women and the way they are.

Lest you think that this little girl was just curious about the "castle full of Barbie," let me describe what happened a few months later. The mom and I had broken up for about a month (she seemed to object to me fucking half the girls in town). When we got back together, the little girl asked if I was going to bring over my Barbie. Her mom said, "No, he gave away all the Barbie. He doesn't have any more." This little blonde angel pitched a huge hissy fit. She said, "He gave away all the Barbie and didn't give ME any!" She was in quite a mood for the rest of the day.

Four years old. I shit you not. She didn't give me her hand on that walk to McDonalds because she wanted to see Castle Barbie. She was fully expecting to be compensated for her affections. Women are basically genetically programmed to be prostitutes. Society funnels that basic urge into an institution called marriage, but it doesn't change the underlying instinct.

Shadow Dweller
08-09-04, 16:54
Shadow Dwellers very belated trip report for July 2004 Part 1
(Let’s see what I remember after 6 weeks)

July 1st:

Arrived in STI after a good flight, baggage claim was a hot simmering hell. I had an issue at immigration because I was traveling on my birth certificate, ended up having to go to a separate room and wait in line to have my photo taken and get stamped into the country. Do yourself a favor and get a passport, it’s so easy.

Outside of the airport I was supposed to meet Dominican Ray, He found me before I found him. I had a great trip to Sosua through the mountains. Ray has a great SUV with AC and I highly recommend him for transport or tours of Santiago.

Arrive at the Palace around 1:30, only two girls there when I arrive Mercedes and Marie (?) who is working the bar. I grab a couple of cervesa and head for my room to unpack and grab a siesta. I get up around 4:00 and John is there, so we settle up and talk a bit. He mentions that there are a couple of girls coming in from Puerto Plata later that I will like. I take a walk around town and the beach.

Arriving back at the palace there are many more girls now, probably 7 or 8 palace girls and two girls sitting alone over in a corner. I recognize one of the girls over in the corner from previous reports, and scoop her up for my initiation. Some great short time with Melody and Shadow is a happy man. After some food I grab a couple of Palace regulars and have my first DR happy Hour. Life is good!

July 2nd

I’m up early, checking out the beach. Nothing going on so I check my map and head for Rocky’s for some breakfast around 9:00. I meet a bunch of people there, and end up sitting with them drinking coffee. We have a great talk about a lot of things and a party that is planned for July 3rd. I ask *** where Judy’s is (I must have walked by it 6 times, and never found it as there is no sign) and he offers to give me a ride there. I exchange some cash and head back to the room to make a deposit in the vault, and then head to the beach to search for the Shark Bar again.

Ah Ha! Shark bar a gee! I grab a cervesa and introduce myself to a couple of fellow mongers. They end up being the “Mikes”, we BS for a while and one of their chica’s shows up. Eventually the crowd disperses and Mike and I head back to the palace for a Pig roast that night. After stuffing myself because the pig is amazing, I hang around for a bit then give in to a palace chica who has been very aggressive in trying to land the noob. Her performance was less than spectacular, yet she wants to stay the night. I boot her and she says she will stop back in the morning and take care of me again. Hahaha, I don’t think so.

July 3rd

Up much later this morning and off to Rocky’s for breakfast. Rocky’s has great food and cheap, but be prepared to wait. The pot of coffee is a welcome site. After breakfast it’s off to the Shark Bar to see who is around. I meet a few more mongers (James, Eric, and some others) and we BS about last nights events. Mike’s chica shows up again with her amiga, who I believe is latched onto their friend. I head back to the palace for a little happy hour then a siesta before hitting High Caribe with James to see what it’s like after the remodel.

High Caribe looks amazing, but there are only around 40 or 50 people there and its 1:00, the place should be hopping. James is off with some blanco chica chasing him, haha. The Mikes show up and we are just hanging at the bar. This amazing Haitian is behind me trying not to be “too” obvious, I end up buying her a drink (a coke as she dose not drink alcohol). We start talking with me struggling with my Spanish; she asks if I speak English. Ends up she is a pretty smart girl, speaks Spanish, English, French, and German. Her name is Natalia, she was stunning, around 5’6”, thin, dark, with a beautiful almond face and flawless body (no scars anywhere, I looked). She was defiantly new; the performance was not that great. She spends the night and after some morning fun and breakfast she says she has to go. I make the mistake of offering her some peso’s and she get’s all shy on me, refusing to take the money. She grabs 20 peso’s for moto fare and is gone. I'm just standing there shocked at the mistake I just made. I did manage to get her digits though, and will make a 2nd attempt in September.

More to come…

Lazy Horse
08-09-04, 17:28
Fartnocker quote.

Women are basically genetically programmed to be prostitutes. Society funnels that basic urge into an institution called marriage, but it doesn't change the underlying instinct.

Well I is see you have been divorced more than once and lost a lot of money and respect for women in the process.

But I can't agree with you more! We can see right through their games, but we still play them.(for a day or two). Fun ain't it? I do believe we have become mongers for pay back.

Lazy Horse
08-09-04, 17:43
jimmy dr wrote :

so what if she has another guy. are you happy when she is with you? are you only with her your whole trip? if so you are dumb! i was never just with 1 any trip ever!

if i ever go down just to see one girl. jimmy!

please. just freaking shoot me! you have my permssion.

why is it every time i leave that place, i meet 3 or 4 chicas that look better, but i'm too pooped to pop.

huh, huh. why?

Mister
08-09-04, 22:40
The long line to Mister NYC

Many have come and gone. Some with a nice tip and others a nice slap in the ass. I for one have been coming back to DR for one chica...the chica I choose for that night.

Experience has led me to be with my regular 99% of the time. She gives me everything I could ever imagine. The other 1% I leave reserved for the new *****s that come out of the mountains and fields or the chicas I turn into *****s.

Spread your love fellas!

Lazy Horse
08-10-04, 05:22
Vagabond re Cool-1

Stayed at the El Delfini twice, cost me 30 dollars US per day., no phone, no TV, no AC no springs in the mattress.
When the power goes off, your in the dark for at least an hour. Try that when you taking a cold shower in the dark, oh ya, no hot water either.

But if you want close to the action, Latino Disco. Two inches away, and loud music until 5 am, it's ok if your a heavy sleeper, or deaf.

You can bring any one in you want until the back gate closes at dusk on Pedro Clisente, then ya have to use the from gate on the main hiway 5 and ID is required.

I'm pretty sure this place would be a great place for fat people, because your close to 8 restaraunts and 8 bars, ya can smell the food. O yes! supermarkedo right across the street.

I just read my thread.

Sounds like a great place for the handicaped!

What a spin that was.

JimmyDR
08-10-04, 13:06
if i ever go down just to see one girl. jimmy!

please. just freaking shoot me! you have my permssion. its a done deal

why is it every time i leave that place, i meet 3 or 4 chicas that look better, but i'm too pooped to pop.

huh, huh. why?

after 26 trips, they are still catching my attention, especially when a monger comes by with his "rare find" and i find that he is leaving before me.

Redskins Rule
08-10-04, 15:55
Other then pre-arranged transportation, what are the ways a layman can get from SANTIAGO to Sosua or alternatively from SANTIAGO to at least Puerto Plata.

Is there a bus at the airport that runs it, or is it all just private taxis?

Vampyr
08-10-04, 15:57
I too am a "rare find" stalker after My second day I would just wake up early and sit in the lobby waiting for a smoking chica that I may have missed last night who had spent a todo la noche with some guy. One guy actually walked out this very pretty chica from el bohem with a stunning body and curly hair... I just looked uninterested until he waved her off on a moto and like a good thriller I called a more than willing moto guy to follow her. I'm always looking for the elusive chica. I like to think I monger in the top 1% percentile, I never rest. Also I heard Texas toney was down recently, I met him in May, He is a cool guy and he does roll with an entourage...he gave me the best advice.. "never pay more than $1500 for an all-nighter, he wasn't wrong and I even managed to beat that price by $700 twice from a smoking part- timer(yeah right).

Mimonger
08-11-04, 14:39
How far is Santiago from Sosua? If I fly in to Santiago (which I can do from Detroit for around $325, I need to get to Sosua. Any suggestion on what it will cost, and the best way to get there. It looks like I would arrive around 0030 hrs.

Hoof Hunter
08-11-04, 19:55
Redskins Rule-

Catch a cab out front of the Santiago airport to the Caribe Tours bus station. Shouldn't cost more than RD$300-400, and takes about 15-20 mins to get there from the airport. I believe the final bus leaves the STI station at 8:30 p.m. Negotiate before anyone touches your luggage, or you get in the taxi.

Ride from STI to Sosua costs RD$80 each way, and takes about 1.5 hours to Sosua. Grab a cab when you get off the bus to wherever you're staying. It shouldn't cost you anymore than RD$300. Again negotiate before....

Or...if your Spanish skills are up to par, you can negotiate with a taxi driver outside the airport to take you to Sosua. Will cost about $20-30 USD. Still takes 1.5 hours, and depending on the weather, it's a nice scenery trip. You get a bit of the flavor of how people live in the country there. Just make sure the cab has A/C.

Hope that helps.

Ham Hock
08-12-04, 04:18
I'm headed down for a short trip on Friday, 8/13. Who's in town this weekend. PM me if you're down for golf, cigars, or chicha hunting.

Ham Hock

Mister
08-12-04, 16:38
Why is that every once in a while someone from the Internet, a member
maybe, posts about "I'm going to tell your girl what you do on here"
or "I know her well and I'm going to have to let her know" or even "
could you test her out for me so that I can know she is loyal" BLAH
BLAH BLAH and more BLAH!

Gentlemen: There are many beautiful women to go around in the
Dominican Republic. Get over her. Stop being jealous. She is not the
last diamond in the mine. You will find someone better if you look
hard enough. It is even easy most times especially for us guys from
overseas that travel to DR, Latin America, and the like. We are kings
in there home land!

And if you do find that diamond and she is well worth it in your eyes
and in many others and you are ready to be just with her, then more
power to you.

Have fun and play safe and smart,

JimmyDR
08-12-04, 17:11
"I'm going to tell your girl what you do on here", etc.
Why is that every once in a while someone from the Internet, a member
maybe, posts about "I'm going to tell your girl what you do on here"
or "I know her well and I'm going to have to let her know" or even "
could you test her out for me so that I can know she is loyal" BLAH
BLAH BLAH and more BLAH!

Gentlemen: There are many beautiful women to go around in the
Dominican Republic. Get over her. Stop being jealous. She is not the
last diamond in the mine. You will find someone better if you look
hard enough. It is even easy most times especially for us guys from
overseas that travel to DR, Latin America, and the like. We are kings
in there home land!

And if you do find that diamond and she is well worth it in your eyes
and in many others and you are ready to be just with her, then more
power to you.

Have fun and play safe and smart,
MISTER NYC

INTENSE and TRUE!!

Grey Ghost
08-12-04, 19:54
Sosua on 8/20

I'll be at the Palace on Friday 8/20 thru Tues 8/24.

See you guys there!

WSJ3
08-12-04, 23:10
The truth HURTS

Peace:
WSJ3

Lazy Horse
08-13-04, 04:25
I'll be in Sosua this weekend Aug 14 - 21, I'm going back for the chicas I missed, not the ones I did. Love is a four letter word like the word F**k! Who started this jealous shit, anyways?

Jimmy DR? Straighten these guys out! Third time in 6 weeks for me.

When I get back, I want senior status!

If anyone is down here at this time. I'll be a Rockys Bar every morning for breakfast. He's a great guy, (Marco) lets support him and his establishment. Never mind how cheap and good the food is, and a whole pot of coffee included, plus he has internet.

Cheers Lazy horse.

Lazy Horse
08-13-04, 12:23
Jimmy DR,

From what I'm reading so far: The "RARE FINDS" are virgins?, or the chicas that hang out at the bar next to the Western union during the day and the disco at nite?

Or did I miss another meeting?

JimmyDR
08-13-04, 21:35
Jimmy DR,

From what I'm reading so far: The "RARE FINDS" are virgins?, or the chicas that hang out at the bar next to the Western union during the day and the disco at nite?

Or did I miss another meeting?

They are the sweet ones that have a kid or 2 and are happy when you buy them a meal or some groceries.Most mongers never find them .

Lazy Horse
08-13-04, 22:49

Oh now I see. Do you know how many times I gave 100 pesos to a chica just so she could just eat? Ya don't wanna know. Quater chicken and rice is only 80 pesos and thats gringo price. So theres lots left over for a moto concho.

I need to be certified as a charity before they certify me insane.

Please send charitable donations to,"I have sucker writen on my forehead".. See almost lost it.

This is no word of a lie. I get hit on by at least 30 chicas in one day, not bragging but you can imagine the ratio of chicas to gringos, and I'm a dog in looks, hound dog. Shit almost started singing there.

When you have 30 chicas to one tourista. Thats my estimation. 29 are starving.

So back to this "RARE FIND" thingy. I need addresses, phone numbers.

Did I just lose my senoir status? With that thread?

WSJ3
08-13-04, 23:01

They are the sweet ones that have a kid or 2 and are happy when you buy them a meal or some groceries.Most mongers never find them .

Hey ******* buddy.

I just got my vacation approved for Oct 04, and I will be in Sousa. I figure given all the years that we have known each other you might be inclined to share the location of these sweet chicas and save me some legwork.

LOL

Peace:
WSJ3

Silver Shadow
08-14-04, 02:53
Fellows:

I will be going to Sosua this fall, for the first time, and (1) don't want to do dumb things to screw up other mongers, and (2) I need some basic information.

I read all of Jackson's posts over the past year, but still have some questions:

Other than a super-outstanding encounter, do you tip anyone?
Hotel maids, restaurant waiters (a la Mouri Mai etc.)? I know better than to tip taxis or motoconches.

Are the hotel maids (Eutopa) doable, or are they of the older class?

I'm a smoker. Should I bring my own, or do I skip the prohibitive US taxes (I buy mine from the Indians)? The "name brands" that I bought in Mexico taste like they were flavored with iguana shit.

There have been references to "Car Wash" and "Monument". Are these bars?

Does an hour massage at M&M include bbbj or is it extra (or even available)? Even if you get manicures and pedicures there? Is there a package deal?

Does "salida" mean "bar fine" as in other Latin countries?

I need a translation for "leche afuera, 'ta bien". Is this a CIM without condom?

I've read several versions of departure tax. I know the entry is $10 US, but the reports of the departure tax seems to vary. Some say $20 US - is this correct?

(I spent a week in Cancun a few years ago, unfortunately during spring break. Many guys spent their last dime swilling away the last Corona, and ended up begging departing passengers in tears for a handout when they found they needed to pay their departure tax). I don't plan to play it that close, but I'd still like to know what is expected. I assume they accept $20 US, or whatever it is.

I look forward to meeting some of you guys for breakfast at Rocky's, and later at Shark Bar.

Adventure stories will be fun to tell!

Gladiator
08-14-04, 03:15
I'll finally be hitting the DR in September for the first time. It'll be a short trip, just 2 weeks to check it out and see what its ranking is on the international meat market. If I like it I'll include it on my 'must go back' list.

I am pretty much into rare finds; I definitely dislike hardcores, business-like providers and gold-digger sharks, though occasionally I resort to their services if I can't find anything better, but my target prey is usually a young (preferably 18-21), 7+, low-mileage and relatively new to the scene chick with good attitude. I am after the true gems of nature. I have already had some unforgettable experiences with genuine gems in several countries and would like to see how easy (or difficult) is to find gems in the DR.

I'll start in Sosua and depending on what I see I'll decide on the spot whether or not I should move on to other parts of the island (SD, BC, etc).

I have an off-topic question. I like swimming (you can't fuck 24 hours a day, can you?) and would like to know if it is safe to swim in Sosua beach, I mean, are there any dodgy currents, undertows, jellyfish, etc?

I'll appreciate any information on this.

Sidney
08-14-04, 04:44
You will love Sosua. The best place in D.R. by far. Go to the bars on both sides of Europa Hotel from 6 pm to late or discos after 11pm. Let us know the other countries you like.

Shadow Dweller
08-14-04, 13:51
Fellows:

I will be going to Sosua this fall, for the first time, and (1) don't want to do dumb things to screw up other mongers, and (2) I need some basic information.

I read all of Jackson's posts over the past year, but still have some questions:

Other than a super-outstanding encounter, do you tip anyone?
Hotel maids, restaurant waiters (a la Mouri Mai etc.)? I know better than to tip taxis or motoconches. No need to tip unless you get exceptional service

Are the hotel maids (Eutopa) doable, or are they of the older class?Europa? Don't worry about the maids, you won't have time to look at them

I'm a smoker. Should I bring my own, or do I skip the prohibitive US taxes (I buy mine from the Indians)? The "name brands" that I bought in Mexico taste like they were flavored with iguana shit. I'm not a smoker, but have heard from others that the local marlboroughs (sp) are not bad

There have been references to "Car Wash" and "Monument". Are these bars? Well... not exactly. Car washes are actually car washes but a lot more than the in the US! The Monument is a reference to the monument in Santiago. Lots of people gather here in the evenings

Does an hour massage at M&M include bbbj or is it extra (or even available)? Even if you get manicures and pedicures there? Is there a package deal?No extras at M&M, but it's a great massage. When I was there in July it was by appointment only at M&M. If you want extras try La Passion

Does "salida" mean "bar fine" as in other Latin countries? Yes

I need a translation for "leche afuera, 'ta bien". Is this a CIM without condom?Not sure, try "la leche en la boca, sin condón"

I've read several versions of departure tax. I know the entry is $10 US, but the reports of the departure tax seems to vary. Some say $20 US - is this correct?

(I spent a week in Cancun a few years ago, unfortunately during spring break. Many guys spent their last dime swilling away the last Corona, and ended up begging departing passengers in tears for a handout when they found they needed to pay their departure tax). I don't plan to play it that close, but I'd still like to know what is expected. I assume they accept $20 US, or whatever it is.

I look forward to meeting some of you guys for breakfast at Rocky's, and later at Shark Bar.What dates will you be there?

SD